Walmart Complaints Continued... (Page 7)

1242+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Walmart corporate: 1-800-WALMART

I purchased a Road Hazard Warranty when I purchased a set of tires. I took my vehicle to Store #94 on July 10, 2016 to have my oil changed for the advertised special of $39.88. I was charged $4.79 for an extra quart of oil (I was not informed that I needed an extra quart. Also I needed to have a tire repaired. I was told that the repair could not happen due to the nail being too far on the side of the tire. I feel as if I purchased the road hazard under false pretenses because the road hazard warranty was not honored.

I intend to tell all my family and friends to not use the Tire and Lube Services at Walmart because I am NEVER going back to Walmart. I am very unhappy with my overall experience with Walmart. I would like for someone to call back to discuss this matter as well as I would like a refund of the road hazard warranty that I purchased which is $40. Also, I arrived at the store at 7:45 am. The tire and lube department did not open until 8 am. They did not pull my car into the bay until 8:15 am. I did not leave the store until 10:25 am. Again, I am very unhappy and a very dissatisfied EX-customer.

Poor customer service, If I could give a negative star, I would. There are so many issues, it would take a 10 page research to address each one accordingly. There are two major issue. First, individuals walking around selling food out of their car. Secondly, the parking contains so much trash until it makes doing business questionable. Also, I notice the prices are higher at the Balch Springs location than other areas, I ask myself, what type of business ethics is Walmart practicing, or better yet, is business ethics apart of Walmart's philosophy?

The store at Alva Okla at 9:00 pm had no (zero) checkers. Use the self check out only. Or the little check station at self check out or customer service desk which has no scale. Couple of days ago they would not check me out at the self checkout station. The girl just walked off and said it was closed. I just left my basket of stuff and walked out. My schedule allows me to shop after 9pm. I do not know how to use self check out and don't want to learn. Tonight there was a long line of people just like me that do not use the self check out. I shopped for a 5 minutes and stood in line 20. You may think you are saving money by not manning the check outs but I do not go to Walmart unless I have to. I hate going to walmart.

Had a very bad experience with a lady in a certain department ,she made me feel like I was intruding on her privacy when I asked her a question about something that I needed to order . Very dry and unfriendly reaction so much so That i decided that I was going to the other walmart across town to do it.I then proceeded to the bakery to order a birthday cake and met a lady named Faith who was sweet and friendly and very caring she turned my bad experience around and totally made my shopping experience much better .We need more people like Faith in retail. I work in retail myself and was a manager for many years and and customer service has to be a priority for us to succeed .No , the customer is not always right we learn this through trail and error but common courtesy is a must for any business to succeed .Once again thanks for people like Faith and hats off to her and the person who hired her. Thanks for taking time to read this Zaneb Hamonda

This is directed not at one individual but the department. I live near Walmart on Collier Boulevard in Naples, Florida. I frequent the store weekly but my complaint is towards the auto service department. Today I went to have a tire changed and rotated and I sat there in the lane for five minutes and no one came up to me. This happens every time I go there. There was one man with his handheld computer outside and he just looked at me and ignored me.

When I walk inside a gentleman came up to me and asked if he could help me. I told him what I wanted. He immediately told me it would be a two-and-a-half-hour wait. I asked him why such a long wait. He said there were five cars in front of me. But I could come in tomorrow morning first come first serve. This happens every time I go there there is a two-and-a-half-hour wait. This is ludicrous.

There was nobody working inside the stalls at 12 o'clock in the afternoon they were all inside joking and not outside working. I have gone there three times and three times I see the same thing. As a one-time business owner and now teacher I am appalled that Walmart allows this type of customer service. I hope someone looks into this and finds out what is going on in this department. Inside the store is not much better when you have people walking around on their cell phones texting and not taking care of business I approached one lady at one time and ask her a question and she ignored me if she was texting on her personal phone.

Other Walmart staff have earbuds in their ear and listening to music and not paying attention to the customers. I will continue to use Walmart as a place to buy my goods and services but this needs to be corrected. Thank you for your time.

Subject: A Clay Beige Egyptian Cotton Blanket/ King I purchased at the Walmart located in North Carson City, NV. Today as I removed it from the zipper package to spread on the bed, it had a foul odor. I decided to launder it to remove the odor, following the instructions exactly. When the dryer stopped I removed the lint trap discovering excessive lint. The blanket needed more drying, again the lint trap was excessively full of lint. Should I not have checked the lint trap, a fire hazard was very possible. This is a problem you should be aware.

First of all I believe the store number is #2111. The employees are rude and they spend way too much time playing and texting on the sales floor instead of helping customers. The male and female employees do nothing but play and flirt with customers, ask for their phone numbers. My daughter is scared to come in that place any longer..Even a manager asks for female numbers his name I believe to be is Jason Hanner a store manager, if no action is done soon I will take it to the BBB. There seems to be no professionalism in there whatsoever!!!

As I was loading my purchases into the back of my pickup, I was approached by a security person who asked where my receipt was. I responded that it was in my shirt pocket. When he asked to see it I declined stating he could review it from the store's system. He grabbed me by a wrist that has a bone that has never healed jerking me forward and removed the contents of my pocket and then shoved me away exclaiming that he would not tolerate my assault on him.

He drew some sort of weapon and advanced toward me. I quickly realized that he was trying to frame for a crime that he would have the right to detain me for, so in my pain I felt I had no choice other than allow him to humiliate me to whatever level he desired. He ordered me to put my hands on the truck. He dropped the Walmart receipt and looking at one from another store exclaimed that I had no receipt. I pointed to the receipt on the ground and he ordered me to pick it up for him. He did finally let me go possibly realizing that it wouldn't be that credible for a disabled person to assault a person twice their size.

As I was parked in the first handy cap space in front of the entry I presume there is clear video of what I was loading as well as what occurred. Incredibly something similar occurred to me at the same store several months earlier when a customer service manager attempted to frame me. I had brought a wrench back that I had purchased at another store in another state and found I didn't need. It was still sealed in the package, but they refused on the basis that they didn't carry that item. Clearly I upset her as she called security telling them I was leaving the store with unpaid merchandise. I was tackled a short distance outside the door from behind by two men.

Fortunately I was able to get them to understand that I couldn't possibly be stealing the wrench as it wasn't carried by the store, and that the only reason I was leaving with it was that I was refused a refund on those grounds. I returned the next day to speak with the manager regarding what had occurred and point out the deliberate attempt to frame me. I urged her to review video of what happened and she repeatedly told me she believed me. Apparently she didn't have a problem with it as I later noted that she retained her job as customer service manager. From this experience I decided not to waste my breath on a store manager and contact a corporate person.

After finding a number to call and describing what had happened, I was told I would be receiving a call shortly. Thinking minutes to an hour or so, after a few hours I called back. I was then informed that it would be about three days for them to evaluate my complaint before I would receive the call. Clearly this type of conduct isn't a significant concern on a corporate level either. Thanks to Walmart I've spent my birthday in bed trying to recover.

Went to Customer Service at Walmart on Covington Pike in Memphis, Tennessee in the Raleigh Community, to return a Beauty Rest Air mattress for an exchange for another one. An easy change, right? Very, very wrong! Never have I been so treated so rudely and wrong and humiliated. I was told to go get another air mattress, same kind exactly, and to bring it back to Customer Service and I would not have to wait in line if there was one.

When I came back there were only two people in line. So I was told to step to the other register and they would be right with me. Wrong again. I stood there for over 30 minutes and watched and counted 17 people get waited on while I was ignored. I finally complained so much that I got the Manager and told her what happened and she took care of me. There were 3 women employees working in Customer Service. They were all rude, lazy, thoughtless, and very unprofessional to say the least.

I never even got an apology. I will never shop at that store again. I have a seizure disorder from a head injury and being so upset that when I reached my friends truck in the parking lot I had a seizure. My friend was there in the vehicle and took care of me and got me home and put me to bed and administered more seizure medicine to me. Walmart used to be a good place to shop, especially for some of us senior citizens. I am a 67 year old man.

Went to the NFM store because the Cape Coral FL store was out of the same item for 2 weeks. There were no carts in either end of the super-store and the workers that were supposed to be picking up the carts were too busy talking to each other outside. I guess management doesn't care

This is the second time this happen to me, on Sunday morning Easter, March 27 about 2am I came too buy a boston butt and ham. When I went to the check out the bar code on both items could not be scan, they was wet and the scan could not read them, but the price were clear. The female attempted to work on the problem for 30 - 40 minutes calling several people to help. After 40 minutes, I left because no one would over ride the items, please has some one there who can.

Today (March 21, 2016) is the second time in one week this problem has occurred at the Walmart Store 4928 State Road 674 Wimauma FL 33598. I told the cashier I was making my check out for 20.00 more and what does she do? Rings it up for the regular price No 20.00 more added on. Cashier: I forgot to add the 20.00 and hands me back my cancelled check which is made out for the extra money. I told her to get the manager and manager takes receipt and cancelled check and tells me she cannot give me my 20.00 as the cashier put in wrong amount.

I told her she was going to re-ring my order and run the same check again and give me my 20.00 that is what the manager had the cashier do the first time this happened. Are you teaching your workers to do this so they can pocket the 20.00? I am losing confidence in all your Walmart stores and especially this one. The first time this happened it also happened to friends of our at the same time just two cashiers down from ours. Really makes you wonder.

I was shopping this afternoon at the Evansville, IN store on Burkhardt Rd. to be mostly Easter candy for our grandchildren. I bought 8 units of 3 different kinds, but was charge for 16 units of the more expensive one. (TC# 6180 3699 5834 2363 1463 4) I tried to call the store twice at 812-473-1815, but both times I was not connected to speak to anyone. So basically, I was overcharged $27.48, and it seems that Walmart has no interest in even talking to me.

Went to Walmart at Washington, in 47501 to get paint mixed had to ask twice for help waited 30 minutes then when someone did help me they could not mix my paint because the mixer was broke. That was on Friday. Then on Tuesday of the following week I took my mom out there to put in an application only to find out that both computers were out of service. The same day while I was there I wanted to refill my 5 gallon water jug and it was also broken. Left there wondering why I even bothered going there in the first place after working all day. I think the store could used some major improvements. Maybe that is one of the reasons your stocks are down and Walmart is losing money.

On Monday/22 Feb 16 at 11:45; I purchased two items from the tobacco department at the Emporia, Va WalMart store. The sales clerk took my order and processed the sales on my personal credit card. When I looked in the bag; one item was not the brand of Skoal that I wanted. It was a tube of 5 containers. The other item which was four loose cans were the brand I wanted. When I told the clerk I did not want the tube of 5 containers; she took the tube and then told me I had to go to customer service. I went to customer service and the individual said I needed the tube for her to process a credit card reimbursement. I said the clerk took the item back from me.

She then went to see the clerk and came back confused because the item was not the same as the receipt. She then went back to the clerk and I followed. Now there were two other WalMart cashiers that were totally confused and asked me where the item was that had been in my bag. I explained to them what I had told the service customer rep. Becoming frustrated after being accused of possible shop lifting; I said just cancel out the entire transaction on my credit card. I was told then to go back to customer service where the store manager asked me the same questions that had been repeatedly asked by the other WalMart personnel.

So I just told her that forget the entire situation and I walked out of the store with only the four Skoal containers and $17.11 over payment because I was not given the original item/tube with five containers. The store manager took my name and phone number and said she would call me. If this is customer service, I don't think I will go back to this store.

This is in reference to the pharmacy department at this Walmart, my husband and I get all of our prescriptions filled at this Walmart, and in the past month on three of our prescriptions when we call them in and are told they would be ready the next day we go to pick them up and are told they are out of that prescription that the order has not came in, On Monday Feb.15, I called in a prescription for my husband and received a call the same day that they were out of that medicine, but would have it in on Wednesday Feb.17, we waited until Thursday Feb.18 to pick up the prescription and were told then that the medicine still had not came in. so we still have to wait a few more days and go back to Walmart for a second time. This seems to happen at LOT at this Walmart, Whoever is suppose to order all the medicine is not doing there job. Someone needs to check on this matter at this Walmart.

It is very strange to me that Walmart wants its customers to think they are giving good customer service. Recently, I went to the Chubbuck Idaho store. Needed to buy a large amount of groceries. While there, I was informed that if I ask the Deli to slice a package of meat that I had picked up from the cooler, I would have to go pay for it first, at the register and bring back the receipt..... Walmart has had shop lifters in the past on these items.

This was a very stupid policy, as I was getting other meat and cheese, from the deli, and my time line was running to appease a store, that can't seem to put a register in the deli for this, or have security walk to the store lines after cutting the meat to make sure that I didn't lift it with my other basket of groceries. It put me way behind on getting home and preparing my meals for company I was expecting. Glad I know this now. I will shop the real stores in town that give customer service and be sure to tell my family and friends , and anyone else. Maybe you should give the person, that came up with this policy, something to really do.

How many times do I have to submit a complaint about Walmart's? Are you trying to discourage people from filling a complaint? I have been shopping in Wiggins Mississippi Walmart's for over 12 years. They regularly have people selling animals in their parking lot and never do anything about it. I do go in and complain, but it does no good. Anyone who loves animals knows impulsive buying of animals very seldom works out for the animal.

Can't toss it at the bottom of the closet like you can a shirt you decided you don't like or take it back, because you don't know who the seller is or where they live. SO, they usually dump it on the side of the rode, especially here in Mississippi, where most of the people have no respect for animals. If they did they wouldn't be selling them at Walmart's. So, hopefully I do not have to repeat this letter tomorrow and Walmart will have enough sense to correct the problem and have their guys who are always in the lot collecting carts, ask the people to leave or call the police.

Go to any pound and see for yourself all the animals that were bought on impulse, maybe if Walmart was not there just for money but for the public they would understand people are repulsed at seeing sales of animals in the stores lot.

This morning, my wife was shopping at one of the East the El Paso stores (I10 west @ Yarborough) and, having less than 20 items, went to the "20 Items or Less" line, only to find that there were two customers in front of her with two baskets each filled with more than 20 items. When she commented to the cashier about using the 20 or less line for full baskets, the cashier said she could not comment. My wife was then was approached by a cashier supervisor, (didn't get her name) who responded that the full basket customers were paying customers. When my wife noted that the sign read "20 items or less", the supervisor repeated the fact that they were paying customers.

When my wife said that "if the sign doesn't mean 20 items or less, then take it down", the supervisor said that was store policy. After a comment by my wife that she may be shopping elsewhere, the supervisor said " you wont find better prices anywhere".

At that point, my wife left the check out area and proceeded to the exit where she encountered three personnel wearing Manager and Assistant Manager tags (again she didn't get any names) and after restating her concern that the 20 or less check out registers should be for customers with 20 or less items, as the sign reads, and those customers with more that 20 items should go to the other registers, the managers repeated that the customers using the 20 items or less lines with more than 20 items are paying customers and could use the 20 items or less line regardless of how the sign reads. My wife then left the store without further comment.

The exasperation encountered is in regards to the policy that, if the sign reads "20 Items or less", then the rule or policy should be enforced or the signs removed. Other than the inconvenience caused those customers with less than 20 items having to wait for the customer with a full basket, is the fact that Walmart does not enforce its posted policy. Again, if the express type lines may be used by any customer, I feel that the 20 or less signs should be removed.

Additionally, the inconvenience experienced by those many customers with less than 20 items who must wait for a full basket customer to check out, us greater than that experienced by the full basket customer who is asked to use the regular check out register lines.

To my knowledge, Walmart's does not allow the sale of animals on the property. I have been going to this Walmart's, in Wiggins Mississippi for over 13 years. Many times I have pulled into the parking lot to see people selling live animals on the property. It is very offensive to me, since knowing impulse buying of animals never turns out well for the animal. I always go inside and make my complaint, which doesn't get any response.

They have guys who have worked there for years, getting carts, and just ignore the problem as well as your managers. Next thing you know someone will be pushing kids on your property. A little harsh thought, but that is how I feel when I see people selling animals. If you have them to sell put an add in the local news paper. I really wish your people were more aware on what's going on in your parking lot. Believe me because of this problem, if Wiggins had more choices of stores, I would not go to Walmart's. I am sure other people are offended, but don't take any action.

Walmart advertises some medications at 3 months for $10.00. My physician writes prescriptions for 3 month supplies. My insurance company will only pay for 1 month at a time. These medications are for diabetes. I have asked the pharmacy to please fill my prescriptions as written by my physician. They have the prescription and know it would be a better value if dispensed as written but They continue to give me a one month supply at a higher price knowing full well the doctor has written prescriptions for three months.

They have this information on their computer. Why do the Walmart pharmacists continue to not fill prescriptions as written by the doctor and as advertised by their own company? I feel Walmart is taking advantage of me and not abiding by their own advertisement. Walmart on highway 303 Bremerton wa is where this activity continues to happen. It is the inconvenience and the money that continues to be a problem. Any help would be appreciated.

This seems to be a constant that there is only one or at most two lanes open around midnight. Sometimes before that. There are long lines and the store does nothing about it. I guess hiring one or two more, or even train those stocking to run a register would be asking too much. Very disappointed about finding help during the day as well. I wont stop shopping yet at walmart but I will reduce my spending , even if I pay a little more for the items. Kroger is building a huge complex a stone throw away - and I cant wait. This isn't just a first complaint it has been going on for some time and I guess I'm getting tired of the company falling behind more and more in customer service and customer care.

To the Walmart customer service dept. I am not usually one to take time out of my schedule to complain about certain situations in the retail world for I have worked in retail over 19 years. I understand the good days and the bad days we all can face in retail. But I feel the need to let your company know how stressful and unprofessional some of my last two visits have been.

On Feb. 2nd my fiance and I decided to go and do some shopping. I brought the idea of him getting a credit card with you because we shop there more than 5 times a week and he agreed. As we proceeded to checkout we applied for the walmart credit card and we were approved! she gave us a receipt saying," you can use this till Feb. 9th as long as it is at this Walmart. The following day we decided to go and take advantage of the 12 months 0 interest. We spend 2 hours in the store to get the things we feel we will need and then proceed to checkout.

My fiance hands the lady the receipt and his i.d. the lady puts in the info and its not working so she calls for a manager. The manager tries and then proceeds to tell us nope its not gonna work, this happens all the time. I showed the manager where on the receipt it says we have until the 9th of Feb. to use this. I told her that's unbelievable and that you would just turn customers away. The manager senses our frustration and proceeds to then tell us we can call the customer service number and see what is going on. come to find out the girl who had input my fiances info put in a extra letter! so, after about another hour waiting they finally told us what to say to the cashier to process payment.

We then proceed to try again and tell the lady we need to put the W after the digits etc. and she said its not working well come to find out she didnt listen to us and tried it twice without the W. when we specifically told her to add the W. FINALLY!!! it goes through. I was very frustrating on our end to go into a shopping center and buy the stuff you need and have to wait and wait for your employees to figure out what to do.

On another note more personal to me. I went into Walmart in Tawas City Yesterday to receive a walmart to walmart money order! Apparently the cashier in Owosso,MI walmart helped my friend fill out the money transfer and put in the wrong state! So, there i was ready to just receive money and was told oh must be wrong state. I was upset to say the least it was late and I had hurt my back and drove 25 minutes out of my way to just pick up the monies. My friend had decided that she would drive back up to walmart to see if they can change the state. You have to understand my friend just got released from the hospital b/c of seizures and she was pretty much bed ridden! and had to go back up to Walmart in owosso to fix a mistake your employees made.

I dont know if its the lack of training but as much as we shop at the Walmart in East Tawas and as small of a town it is, I feel ever since the first situation they remember us as the customers who gave them a hard time when really we were very patient and kind so they are not as kind in helping when we need it. Last nights situation was proof of that. I hope whoever reads this takes this to heart because your employees are the core to having a smooth running company, but when you have employees telling customers NO without even trying to help or fix the problem well that's what I consider Lazy and unprofessional.

I went into a Walmart store on 2225 W. interstate 20 Grand Prairie , TX to the the Automotive Department to ask the price on some tires. A lady by the name of Patrice in the automotive department was very rude. She did not want to look any information up she just kept saying in an abrupt matter I need to know your tire size. She lacked polish customer service skills. Her manager Brady was any better he just tried to justify her behavior. I will not buy any tires from this store ever. She said she was busy and did not have time to help me. One a sale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest I give her a 0.

Around 10:30 AM, Saturday, Feb. 6, I was leaving the store in Columbus, Ms. with four items in my cart when I encountered Jimmy, an older man checking items at the front door. He asked me for my receipt and I replied that it was in the first sack. I must have offended him because he gave me a hard look, reached for the receipt and stood there for a long while trying to intimidate me.

When I asked him to please hurry he acted as if I had said nothing and continued reading my receipt over and over. Either that or he could not locate the items, but it was clear to me that he was paying me back for him having to retrieve the receipt.

I am 80 years of age, cannot bend without becoming dizzy and often loss my balance. Of course he had no way of knowing this but to react in the matter he did was totally unacceptable when dealing with a customer of Walmart. I must have raised my finger as I spoke because he got right into my face and told me :" don't you ever put point your finger at me again". What a reaction for someone representing your store. I wonder how many more people he talked down to on Saturday. Thank you for reading my complaint.

I shop at Walmart in Semmes, Al. I and several other people had an ad from a fruit stand. Walmart says, we will match any ad, This one will not. I have had lots of problems matching ads there. First of all they will not match eggs. Why not? That is very simple, most of the time large eggs. This time last week they matched everything but eggs, then a day later they decided not to match 8 pounds of russet potatoes. I asked why?

Their response was the potatoes at the fruit stand are real big. When I went to school 8 pounds is 8 pounds no matter what size. I think you need to just do away with that whole policy so each store manager can't come up with their own rules. Then I and a lot more people will just go to the store where the sale is since that is what we have to do after we spent our time in Walmart. We uses to have the same problem with milk. It is always something different at each check out. If you are going to have a rule stick to it or do away with it.

I placed an order for a sheet cake that feeds about a hundred people. Told the lady what I wanted on the cake and told her the colors but when I went back to pick the cake up I was in total shock. The appearance of the cake was unprofessional and not up to par with what I know Walmart usually produce. I was not satisfied at all I have attached pictures for your viewing. Please let me know what you think?

I ordered a 7inch tablet for a xmas gift picked up at auburn Walmart dec. 19th ,on xmas gave as a gift worked fine for week, than would not hold charge, brought back to Walmart with receipt no box would not do even exchange and also said was over 15 days so could not return anyway. call the Walmart number they said not whole lot they could do either except for me to file complaint, they also said when you order on line I had until jan. 10th to return.

Was well before that date, very unsatisfied with this and all the time I have had to spend trying to return, than to find out it was within time limit that they should of let me return item. I would appreciate any thing you would be able to help me with this on going issue, and also educate employees on return policy for online orders would much be appreciated thank you

I was on hold with auto for 12 min and this is uncalled for. And I had to hang up. I am so pissed off at the lack of customer service with Walmart I'm writing a letter to corporate.

We got groceries at Supper Walmart in Hartwell, GA on 12/14/15 at 13:09:56. We picked up 5 Great Value Original Coffee Creamer. When we opened one it was French Vanilla; we opened another one and it was French Vanilla. We're scared to open anymore because if it's the same way we will not use it; it's nasty, a waste of our money, and without any coffee creamer. If you can't replace them with original creamer, I guess we'll have to change brands. I have my receipt and the creamer containers.

I ordered a tv on thanksgiving day it was supposed to be in the walmart store in Ash Flat Arkansas on Dec 9th 2015 well before Christmas. Well, it not there yet this is 12/22/2015 and no one know where it at or when we will get it. Talking to people on the phone with customer service is a joke be cause no one speaks ENGLISH. It sure would help if they did we might get this straightened out. We ordered this so we would have it for the CHRISTMAS shows. We saved all year for this tv when it came on sale.

Today (December 3rd. 2015) I ordered 2 toys from Walmart.com. My local store was out of one of them so the site suggested a store an hour away that had it in stock. I hurried and paid for it so I could pick it up and have it before Christmas. About 15 minutes later I received a text saying one of the toys was no longer in stock. I called the store and asked how long to get the refund back to my Walmart Money Card. He said it was showing it was refunded already. It is not on my card. He suggested I call the Walmart.com customer service so I did. I talked to a man that I could barely understand that informed me it would take 7 to 10 business days. I said no I can't wait that long.

I have a fixed income with 4 children and up to 2 WEEKS is not an option. He said there was nothing further he could do for me. I asked for a supervisor and was put on hold for 2 minutes only for him to come back on the line and tell me the supervisor would not get on the phone. He said the only thing he can do is give me an authorization code for me to call my bank with. The customer representative at the bankcard had no clue what I was asking him to do, saying that wasn't something they did. So now, not only do I not have the toy, I don't have the money. I tried to get on the corporate site for a complaint number that took me right back to Walmart.com. The email is sent to my local store. I am very disappointed and cannot believe there is no way to actually speak to someone at corporate offices.

I ordered an item and changed my mind as it was sale somewhere else and Walmart would not honor the price even though they say they add match. They refused to give me my money back and I had wait for it to come via UPS. It hadn't even been 5 minutes and order had not shipped yet. Totally unacceptable.

Once I received it I called them for the shipping label and the person on the phone couldn't even speak English good enough to be understood let alone understand what I was saying. He refused to transfer me to a supervisor and kept interrupting me. Very rude. I ended up hanging up and calling again. This time I got a woman and she was just as bad. Interrupting me constantly. Talking over me, condescending, and didn't understand English. Finally after 1 hr (I know right) she told me she would send the tracking label but I needed a copier to print it. I told her she could send it electronically to UPS and they could bring it to pickup the items. She refused trying to lie and say the company didn't do that.

I told her this and she still refused to do it. I finally gave up and just went to Walmart downtown but ended up waiting 45 minutes in the line to return it. Walmart is horrendous and they don't care if their employees are disrespectful. I have reported employees to managers before and they laugh at you or just make excuses. With as many people out of work as there are they could replace them but they don't care. Horrible company.

On November 24, 2015 my wife four month old son and I went to Walmart in Warrenton, Mo. I recently had back surgery, so I have to use an electric cart. We were going through the store looking for Christmas items for our kids. We had been there for about twenty minutes. My wife and I were in the back of the store and the battery for the cart went dead. I saw a manager so I talked to her and let her know about my situation. The manager did not acknowledge anything that I had told her, That being said having back surgery my doctor does not want me walking for long distances. The manager I talked to did not have anyone go and get another cart instead I was forced to walk to the front of the store in a lot of pain.

I had to use a regular cart as a walker. This is ridiculous I was under the impression that managers were supposed to be helpful and courteous to there customers in this case apparently not. I don't know what I did to deserve this, all I know is something needs to be done. I took the risk of falling an would have ended up in a lawsuit which is not something i want to do. The reason I am complaining is that nobody should be treated like this, if the manager would not have walked away so fast I would have her name but i don't. Thank you for your time and hopefully the Walmart corporate office will respond.

I love the false advertising Walmart does so well, *Near the bottom of the page you will see other heaters for sale and there sale prices, the URL is current. Do you see the Roll Back Price for the Lasko 5790 Oscillating Ceramic Tower Heater with Remote Control Was 44.98 now 35.00. So go click on that advertisement and wow it's on sale from $48.98 List price $59.72 Save $10.73. So what happened to the RollBack of 35.00. Oh yeah that was just to get you in our Doors.

Purchased one quart of 1/2 & 1/2 from dairy cooler, marked $ 1.88 was charged $ 3.52. Checked back with associate in area and found most all the items in cooler were priced wrong. Went to customer (frustration ) service for $ 1.64 refund, waited 30 minutes to take care of problem. Associates attitude was semi acceptable. By the way, you can buy 1/2 & 1/2 for 1.79 a qt. just about any place in town.

I ordered a Kid Kraft Kitchen on sale for $119 which was a nice savings. Since then I have bought the separate items that my granddaughter will need to use to play with the kitchen. This was about 3 weeks ago and I happen to call to check on it and found out it had been shipped to another store. Does your system not show somewhere where a mistake is made and you can correct it? If this can't be fixed I hold your company responsible for an unhappy little 5 year old because it won't be the one She wanted. Walmart ruined last Christmas because of a big mistake and your employees in Crestview Fl have the worst customer service and are the rudest people I have ever seen in retail!! Fix your system and make sure items are shipped to the right location, how hard can that be?

I read on Facebook where your Medina Stores manager, Janet, was not allowing the Marine For Toys for Tots to stand inside the store. If you want anti-military and insensitive individuals to manage your stores then YOU do not need the military personnel to shop in your stores. I am taking back my Walmart purchases of this past Friday and will not be purchasing from any of your stores in the future. Tell Janet she does not deserve to enjoy the freedoms the military have given her and hers. Next, I will write a letter to the Walmart corporate office in Bentonville, Arkansas and see what the CEO says.

I purchased a SCEPTRE X325BV-FMDR 32" LED Class 1080P HDTV on 11/21/2015 for $169.99. I see it online on 11/27/2015 for $159.00. I call the number listed in Walmart.com's price guarantee policy page, 10800-966-6546. The service rep, Angelee said they couldn't refund the difference of $10.99 and I must buy the new one listed online, have it shipped for free (but it would cost the company probably that much to ship it) and then return the item to get the $169.99 back. I told both her and the supervisor, Jobaline, that this made no sense as the returned item would then not be able to be sold as new, but neither representative would budge. For a lousy $10.99, they make me go through all this trouble and also have the company lose more than $10.99 in the process.

I'm an electrician, and we do new walmarts, and remodels. Today I was in Salem Illinois and the manager called the cops on us for trying to work. Said she had no information about the work. So basically the cops came and harassed my boss, and when I came, only black guy in this town, he asked for my id. And questioned my car, for some reason. Walmart has to do better.

I went to the Walmart store #01801 in Arlington, Tx 76014. To the layaway department where I have 55" Tv in layaway. As I stood there in line waiting to speak with an associate. There was a man (whom I assume was the department manager) marking down (already clearance laptops). As, he was marking them down, the associates behind counter where claiming their laptops and putting them under the counter? So, I asked the gentleman: are those laptops pretty cheap and he said yes ma'am. Then I said wow I didn't know the workers were allowed to stash merchandise or hold merchandise as side for themself. He said oh ah their not suppose to. I then said I would to buy one! He ignored me, once again I said I would like to buy one do you have anymore? He yes I do check with me in a minute. I said ok as soon as I'm done here I will.

As soon as I finished I went to the Electronics department and tried to find him but I did not see him anywhere. I asked an associate where he was and she said oh, he's on break. I then asked her about the clearances laptops. She said they are all gone. I then said well, all those employees sure are lucky and she said yes. Now I know this must seem petty to you but I know it is not good business to allow all your team members first bids on your items. Especially, if they are on the clock and are shopping instead of working. This does not seem fair at all and it really made me mad to know that you are allowing this practice. Especially, if one of your department managers was doing it in plain sight. If this is allowed ok that's your business but it should not have done in front of customers or be more discrete. I know you all get many complaints and mine will probably be ignored but we the customer would like some good clearance deals also!

On Nov 12th, I went to the Salinas Walmart at the Westridge Shopping Center for an oil change. I got there at 2:30pm and sat in car for 15 minutes until someone came out to ask me and the car in front of me if we had been helped yet. We stated no; so he came out to get our information. There were 3 cars in front of me, and two already in the bay, and I was told that it would be at least 90 minutes. I told him thank you and I understood. They finally pulled my car in the bay at 3:25. I got out and was waiting in the waiting area in the store. At 4:15 one of the staff employees came in and told another employee, "Those two cars have been sitting there and no one is servicing them; that every one had taken off somewhere". My car sat there for 45 minutes and no one did anything but put the hood up. So another employee went out to service mine and the person in front of me. Took them 15 minutes to complete the oil change. I have tried calling the store manager (Jose Alfaro Store #05751) several times this week, only to be put on hold forever: which i eventually hung up. He has no voice Mail?? What kind of manager of a store doesn't have voice mail. This experience left me very pissed off. Thank you Walmart for not having the customers back.

I bought golden rewards jerky chicken treats my dog almost died from being poisoned has cost me $400.00 to fix the problem and my vet has confirmed it was from these treats, she had 3shots and is on prednisone, amoxycliillin and benadryl get china chicken off the shelves. Walmart needs to pull these items from the shelves immediately!

The wine department in the Slidell la store on North Shore Blvd. has been completely depleted. Yellow tail Pinot noir seems to have been eliminated. I know this is not a supply issue because the store across town on Natchez has plenty of it. Likewise I can no longer find bulk boxes of Ice drinks. Instead a wall of bottled water seems to have taken the place of where these used to be located. I could go for an alternate Pinot noir if necessary but the least expensive I can find is upward of $10 a bottle or the very bottom $3 a bottle stuff, no midrange at all. If space is an issue please decrease the water isle & carry more wine & drink selections. I don't know why this has changed so drastically but I find myself shopping frequently at alternate stores so I can find the products I wish to buy. If the situation could be addressed it would be appreciated.

I arrived at Walmart at 7:52 to buy shaving razors prior to attending church services this morning. At 8:03 I told a Walmart worker that I need razors that were behind a locked cabinet. The worker stated that he would see if he could help me. No one ever came to help so, at 8:10 I went and told a Manager who called on the radio for someone to meet me with the key and get the razors. At 8:31 still no help so, I went back to the Manager and stated "how come there is such a big disconnect with someone helping a paying customer."

The manager apologized and did nothing more so, I stated that if no one was to help me, I would be leaving the store and Walmart was not worthy to my hard earned money and I went to Walgreens. Not only did Walgreens have the product but the price was also cheaper than Walmart by $2.00. My friends have vowed not to show in Walmart and now I feel the same. The store chain is too big and you people care nothing about your customers. Shame on Walmart.

On 29 November 2015, 9: 20PM my brother and I went through self-checkout. Wells Fargo gave my brother $100 to open a bank account. The only condition to keep the $100 without a monthly bank fee of $10.00 my brother has to do 10 separate purchases using his Wells Fargo debit card. Both of us told customers who lined up behind us that we would stop, so they could go make their purchase. But, after I explained it to each customer why my brother had to do 10 separate swipes they would just laugh and said to keep $100 they too would swipe the card 10 times. They then would say don't worry about it and would go to another register. This continued on for approximately 5 more minutes and all the customers who arrived during this 5 minutes all had the same reaction, "no big deal." Meanwhile, I start to notice an employee was getting irritated with what we were doing and says "can I help you?"

To which I responded, "no need to, everything is fine." But she would not let it go. She proceeded to act like we were disrupting the whole store. To which I of course, my response was "what the hell?" She kept on insisting we were holding up the line. At first I tried to explain it to her, but she wasn't accepting our explanation. I am unsure if you wish to discuss the matter, and I am unsure I want to go back to this store. I shop in this store quite frequently and spend close to $800.00 dollars a month. I do not understand what the big deal was. Like I say, none of the customers in line were upset with what was going on.

Only your employee was and she insisted that "just because we offered to let people step in front of us and make their purchase, that none of them would." I know if a customer in front of me said I could cut in front and make my purchase, I would, especially if I needed to get home or had to go some where. I really believe the issue here, is the employees wanted to close down the self-checkout registers. They only had one register left open. They had already closed down three of the self-checkout registers, so maybe the big deal was we were delaying the shut down of the final self-checkout register and this employee wanted to go home. If you feel I have a legitimate gripe call me back next time.

The produce department is very bad. Vegetables are not fresh. Several products, i.e. that I use are not on the shelves anymore, i.e. Formula 409. Lots of empty shelves when you look closely. What happened?

The Walmart neighborhood market is on the way home from work. It is convenient to get to. However, having to ring myself up because only the self checkout line is open after working a 12 hour shift is ridiculous. I didn't ask you to do my job at my place of employment. Help your customers for God sakes. Otherwise when I find that manager he can take care of himself when he comes to the hospital.

Went to local Walmart to purchase a green light for Green Light a Vet, sponsored by you guys. To our surprise, your managers at this Walmart had no idea what we were talking about. We proceeded to explain, however it fell on deaf ears. By the way, my husband and I are both veterans. Then we visited another Walmart on Hwy 35. When we got there, we ask some of your managers about the green lights. They had no idea what we were talking about. As we were headed to checkout, we saw a box of green lights. On the box was a sign saying Green Light a Vet. I commend the store for having them, but why did the managers not know they were there? Also, my niece, whose son was killed two years ago in service, could not find any at your stores in Port Arthur.

I needed a couple of ingredients to make a pie. There were no deep dish frozen pie crusts, Great Value brand or any other brand. There was also no dark corn syrup, Karo brand or any other brand. There were empty spaces where both of these items would typically be. I shop at Wal-Mart a lot, and I have never seen a Wal-Mart store be out of grocery items as often as the Wal-Mart in Wausau WI. I realize this happens every now and then, can't be helped, but it happens a lot at this store. I had to vent, sorry.

Racial Profiling: on November 3, 2015 I went to walmart in Fremont Ca (Albrae location) after shopping I went to register where a cashier name Narcisco, as he started ring up my items he looked @ me and stated I know this will be with your EBT Card right. I was shocked my daughter in-law and I was caught off guard with this statement, I said no he looked at me and stated you are buying a lot of items, I asked him do you ask every one you ring up the same thing he stated no, so I asked why me because I'm black he just said sorta, I told him you know that's wrong he said I'm sorry, you must not be from this area I said why because I took offense.. I just said wow and showed him my money and asked for a manager he said there is none on duty, and said really I'm sorry.

I ordered a couch from Walmart.com. The box it came in was covered in black soot (which ruined my sweater and parts of my rug) and and the couch had a rip in it. Called customer service to complain, sent multiple emails asking for a refund or return, and still no answer from corporate. I will never order anything from here again.

I am a good Walmart customer. I am a general contractor. I wanted to purchase some Bostitch, 18v, cordless impact drivers for the business to try out. I purchase a lot of tools and like Bostitch products. On line you show this impact driver with 2 batteries (same for drill driver). I read the first couple Reviews where they clearly state this tool comes with 2 batteries. I placed my order. It arrives with only one battery per tool. This makes it almost worthless to me. We have to stop work to recharge the battery or use 2 tools to do the job of one. Had I known this was a 1 battery tool I would never have purchased them. Your advertisement is misleading. I am an UNHAPPY customer. You should modify your advertisement for this tool to correctly show only one battery. My wife, my business, and I have not shopped at Walmart since this happened.

I ordered an items off walmart.com on Oct, 27 to be shipped to my local walmart to be picked up, The email confirmed my order would be ready by October 29. The funds were pending in my account to be withdrawn, however I never received an email telling me it was ready to be picked up. October 30 i notice the funds were deposited back into my account and i was unable to track my item on walmart.com. I assumed for whatever reason you were unable to process my order and just refunded my money without any explanation. This item in particular was a Halloween costume for my husband to wear to full fill a promise we made to our 3 year old son. We had to rush around town to find another item that was 3x the price just to full fill our promise. Oct. 31 at 1:07am i received an email saying my order has been process and it will be ready to be picked up Wed, Oct 28. THIS IS CRAZY! I don't understand how this could happen. I don't understand how a corporation as big as you all could make such a large mistake. You have failed me completely and i will be telling everyone that i know about this, I will be going to Krogers or Target my shopping needs. I hope you take this matter serious and fix it for any future shoppers!

I have been shopping at the Kewanee, Illinois Walmart store since it opened in the 1980s. Usually spending at least $150.00 per week. This will probably be the last time, I am unable to concentrate on what I'm doing because of the loud obnoxious music. This is something I have mentioned to the cashiers, but they do not listen. I have called the complaint line, but they do not care. Fine, you have just lost a customer.

I purchased 2 packages of pre- made cookie dough, chocolate chip from Walmart. Upon separating the pre cut sections of cookie dough, I encountered a hard white object in the dough. I do not know what it is. I have taken a picture of the section of dough with the "white rock" in the dough. I have placed the section of dough with foreign object and the packaging in the freezer. I had already baked all but the last row of cookies. The other cookies appear to be fine. I cannot imagine if I had sent these cookies to school and one of the children had ate the cookie with the "rock", choked, or broke a tooth.
Quality assurance at the plant seems to be lacking!

I tried to return 3 items of my late husbands yesterday( that I know longer need) and the cashier/CSM was so rude and snotty she made me feel like I was doing something wrong. " She told me that if I didn't have a receipt and if it was over $ 9.00 I couldn't return them. I totally understand that,but what I can't understand is this. I understand that this cashier/CSM has had a lot of complaints and write-ups and she still works there. If this was anyone else that works at the Pocatello, Idaho store they would have been fired along time ago. Now if you want her name all I know is her first name and it's Patty. I know I bought the items I tried to return at Walmart but she scanned one item and her prompt window said "item not found" that's when she got really snotty,just know reason for this kind of attitude with any customer.

My complaint is about two Academy Bank employees within the Walmart in Harrisonville, Missouri. On at least two occasions over the past few months, two of the bank employees were gossiping and insulting Walmart customers waiting in the check-out lines. In addition, they block the flow of customers trying to leave the store. Unfortunately, I fail to understand how their inappropriate behavior increases business for Walmart or Academy Bank. Although I am a frequent Walmart customer, I am annoyed that this type of event continues, and I am beginning to feel uncomfortable about returning to this store. I do not feel that i should have to travel an additional 20 minutes to another Walmart location because certain individuals do not know how to conduct themselves in a professional manner.

I purchased a "Mainstay Stainless Steel, 1 Quart Pot w/straining lid" at the above Walmart. I must say this is the sorriest pot I have ever purchased. It has already torn in 2 places from the heat. Unbelievable. Made in China as is everything you sell at Walmart, and the prices are getting higher and the quality is in the toilet. I have cut my visits to your establishment and now I will switch completely. Just thought you should know Walmart quality sucks.

I went to Walmart in Bainbridge, GA for an eye exam and glasses at least 3 weeks ago. I like Dr. Williams but the service for the glasses is terrible. I have been given stories from my order was canceled to they were sent to the wrong store. I am now on my way to pick up my prescription and to get a refund for the glasses I paid for and have not received. This happened to me there 3 years ago but that time I did get my glasses in 3 weeks. I do want you to know that everyone I came in contact with has been nice but I still did not get my glasses. My complaint about Walmart is there seems to be a lack of communication between the store and lab or someone is incompetent.

When we go to the Walmart near the corner of Military Trail & Linton Blvd. in Delray Beach Fl. It is necessary for my wife to use a motorized cart to shop. If there is one (and there is one available about 50% of the time) it quite often doesn't work, or stops working during use. I could wheel her around in her wheel chair but the store has no small baskets to hold on her lap to carry items for purchase. Also, we would be willing to wait for a cart if there were several and they were all in use, but there is no place to sit down either inside or outside the door to wait for one with the exception of one chair by the return desk. We don't find this problem in other Walmart stores but the Delray store is much closer to us. Thank you for you attention.

Very rude and unprofessional employees at the paint department. One is a lady with lots of hair and one is an older guy. Neither ever gets the color right or have any sense of customer relations. We have complained about these two in the past. Once directly to the kid that manages the place. Nothing changed. Nothing ever changes. Surly, rude, incompetent, aloof, ignorant and ignoring. Good choice of customer contact staff.

Occasional we run into an employee who is happy, helpful, knowledgeable, real. Perhaps these folks should be moved into positions of customer service and get rid of those old bitties and young twerps with the attitudes. If you want our business, then earn it. Just cause you're the only store of this type anywhere near here does not give you the right to tread on common customer decency.

Might I recommend a round of ability for all employees before they go on duty? I understand Prozac is pretty good too.

I am writing my complaint letter because this is the second time I have experience bad customer service at your walmart tire and battery dept. the first time I was returning a battery under warranty. After returning to the store for two days straight I finally got the issue resolved. I understand that sometime it takes time to resolve issues. So I decided to give it another try . Fri Oct 16 I took four tires and wheels to walmart get mount and balance. I told the associate at the counter that I want my tires mount and balance. When I return to pick up my tires he told me they had to put new valve stems in my rims and needed to charge me for the valve stem I told him I had just put new valve stem in the wheels. After he checked with the installer they didn't change the valve stems. I also told him that I wanted the raise white letter showing.

The put the black wall side showing. After I told to the tire installer he said he would change the tires for me, but he couldn't do it today because he had other customers in front of me. I had to wait until Sunday to pick up my wheels. I enjoy shopping at walmart but I believe this is unacceptable. Am really upset with the way I been treated. I really considering not even shopping at walmart anymore. I would have talk to the Manager but I was so upset I though the best thing for me to do is to write this complaint letter. Location: Walmart #01525 7430 Bell Creek rd Mechanicsville, Va 23111.

The same thing happens over and over every time we shop there. Now I like Walmart and shopping there, but your cashiers need a lot of work as far as bagging groceries go. For example when you bag groceries and a customer provides the cashier with insulated bags for frozen food or produce that is what needs to go in there not shampoo and other things not food related, or cleaning supplies bagged with food items. I worked for Brookshires Grocery stores when I was in High school and learned how to bag groceries properly. often I have to request the groceries be bagged how I just explained. Tonight I had one of the same cashiers I said nothing this time because I wanted to see if he would do it the right way, no surprise he did not.

Your stores are depleting fast, that's all I'm going to say. Customer service has ultimately died with Sam Walton. Such a shame, good idea, and it is absolutely dead now. I think now, you have over stepped your bounds, and management everywhere I've been, needs intensive training on service and respect.

I ordered a drill on October 2,2015 and used a debit card.The order said it would arrive the 6th of October and no later than the 9th of October. I called the 9th when I did not receive the order. The order was never sent so I wanted to cancel and now I can't receive my money for 5 to 7 days. They never could tell me why the order wasn't shipped.I want my money now to go buy me another drill. I have had a terrible experience with this order. I should have my money back by Wednesday.I'm going to be expecting by then.

I have purchase Walmart soda in two liter bottles for over 10 years, in the last four months I have often found it did not taste the same as it use to. Last spring I found I had purchase 6 bottles and found a few to be out of date. Then when in a store this summer I was talking to a grocery manager about finding some horseradish out of date and I mentioned I had gotten some soda that was flat tasting and wasn't good. We went back and found all the sodas that I drink did not have expiration dates on them. Today October 11 I finished a bottle and it was not good either. When I was putting it in the trash I saw that it was out of date on 8/15/15. Good by Walmart.

Now i don't know if all of this is because of vendors or if walmart tells the vendors what they want but i have a list of products that i have bought from walmart in the bloomsburg and buckhorn, PA. store that i love and bought a lot of and bought frequently and out of nowhere they just stopped selling these products. For example, Jello brand pudding, Boston creme pie flavor, smores flavored rice krispie treats, barbecue flavored goldfish blasted. The list is now up to about 12 products total and i am beginning to think that they watch to see what products i am buying so they can stop selling them just to make me mad. I'm not really thinking that but im not far from it. I love all these products and believe me when i say i bought a lot of them to the point i know they cant tell me they stopped selling them cause they weren't selling good at their store cause i would bet i bought enough myself each week to to ensure they would continue getting them. I'm so dissapointed to the point i am gonna stop shopping at walmart even if it means that my grocery bill would increase 200 dollars a week. Whoever, if anyone reads this thank you for your time and i hope to hear back from you.

Why do you not send prescriptions anymore? I live 20 plus miles from your store and use over 12 prescriptions between my wife and myself, needless to say they all come due at different times. I used to call in my prescription number and they would send it to me and charge it to the credit card on file. This worked well and I didn't have to drive there and stand in line. Today I went to refill prescriptions and was told they could not throw the empty bottle away I had to take it along home. That is the last straw. And you want my buisseness?

I do price matching there and now when I went in over the weekend to to my price matching they said you could no longer do it with out the adds well I cant always get they from the stores. and you are not to ask where the deals are coming from I guess to many people where talking advantage of it is they are not to ask you were what I was to well I spend a lot of time looking into these stores to get the prices to go there they not have fliers to let you take home with you. some times its in store offers for the day or week.How can they take it away. I cant afford to pay all those prices. With out price matching don't you people ever watch coupons and the stuff they get on that show.I would like to keep this conversation be tween us its called privacy. I don't need no hard times with this Walmart. People like me need the help that's why I spend a lot of time going to these stores and asking my friends when they go to other stores to get prices.they are not allowed to ask you were it is from this Walmart is very rude to you they don't want to help you and they are very rude. you are going to lose a lot of people shopping there if this keeps up.

I was in the Rowlett Texas store. Needed two television, walked to the back of store in t v section. It was about 9:30 it was very busy. I needed help decided to just go ahead and get two television.Lost prevention was watching me the whole time felt uncomfortable . Start to register stop to get some boxers left shopping cart to the side of isle until I look, came back it was gone, less than five minutes. Someone had return it back to the television section. When I ask no one knew nothing, but lost prevention followed me the whole time. I could tell, felt like I was being targeted.I go into the store at lest twice a week. I spent 668.80 that night. I am going to tell all my friends about this experience, because it was not right.

I see from this site only having only one star this will be useless to file a complaint but here is my story I bought a Fulton at the Corbin Ky Walmart after getting someone to haul the large heavy box to my home and then getting someone to put together the frame they unwrap the mattress only to find a stain all the way down one entire side this did not happen at my home my husband is 68 and I slightly behind him, after a huge job of taking this back to Walmart we were told we had to bring in the complete set all they had to do was change the mattress we would have taken the display one but after waiting 2 hrs a manager said no had to have frame and all, this is the2nd time and last for me at any Walmart store we bought a TV it went bad just about 1 year from date of purchase we paid 348.00 and they would not change it either , your customers has made this company so rich it don't give a d--- about America or its customers I will never buy from any Walmart again no compensation was ever made for the TV and none for the Futon sure hope all \you Walmart owners enjoy your dirty money you make off people your day will come .Never buy at Walmart again.

I used to live in El Paso Texas. While In El Paso, I discovered a cheese called Mennonite cheese. in 1986 I moved from El Paso to East Texas. I looked everywhere but could not find Mennonite cheese until a couple of years ago. I discovered Chihuahua quesadilla cheese and realized it was the Mennonite cheese that I had so long search for. yesterday I went to Walmart to restock on my quesadilla cheese but discovered that wal-mart has discontinued it. Why is it that everytime someone find something good at Walmart you eventually discontinue It. it may be something trivial to the people up at corporate office however it was something very important to me. and I am sure that there are a lot of people who are extremely pissed about this matter as I am.

I know that the product was a good seller because there was always empty spots of it on the shelf. I don't know what kind of marketing strategy you're idiot and corporate are thinking of but people are getting tired of it and they are shopping elsewhere. You are not the only grocery retailers in the world. I have just about this I did you start doing my shopping elsewhere because to tell you the truth there really is no difference between your prices and your other leaving competitors. since Walmart was the only place that I could find the chihuahua cheese but you don't carry it anymore there's really no reason for me to continue patronizing your business.

I would also like to point out that you need to start training employees on social skills. there are some of the most out of touch young kids working for you who know absolutely nothing in customer service.

I stopped using my phone after I payed my bill on 5/19/15, because I wasn't getting what I was supposed to have w/unlimited internet & texting , and calling. They said it was a problem with my phone, so I had it back to the store a number of times. They said they couldn't do anything for me, so I switched companies & told family mobile to discontinue my service. I haven't even had the phone or any usage of it since May, yet they just sent me a bill for $ 61.82 yesterday. What kind of company are you people running?

Even your customer service department shows no usage , yet your billing department doesn't have enough sense to stop billing people. Is this some kind of joke , or do I take it up with the attorney general's office. I have been a loyal customer of Wal-Mart, how ever this might change things if you have such incompetent people in your billing department. I have no intention of paying for some thing that I haven't had the usage of.

I shop at the Walmart located in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. The store smells like something has rotted. Produce is often left out too long before being removed after it spoils. Lunch meat ruins in only a couple days after purchase from the deli. Their are not enough associates to help a customer and if you do find one they are often not working the area you are in. However, my biggest complaint is the store's temperature. It is way too hot in that store, I have breathing issues and the heat makes it difficult for me to spend any amount of time shopping there. I am not the only one who says this, I heard many customers and employees complaining about how hot it is

And why is it a product you need is there temporarily and then you never see it again. you find good food items and then they are gone and replaced with an item more costly that is similar. If this is what Walmart is going to do to it's customers to keep the greedy profits high, then I surely hope Meijers comes to Beaver Dam. Prices are fair, they have a good variety, they have good employment foundations. You better get with it or you will be joining Kmart. Start selling better clothing, shoes and stop getting it from China. they are poorly made, too thin and shrink.

This is a matter that is causing me great concern as it has occurred many times before when shopping at Walmart stores. I frequently shop at Walmart Super Food Center Store in Eufaula, Alabama, and on four occasions after I had finished my shopping I swiped my bank card for payment and I wasn't required to use my bank card pin number, sign a receipt or show identification. We, cardholders, go through a lots to protect ourselves from credit card scam and identify thief by having a pin and other card protection.

If Walmart allows anyone to use a card so freely without properly ensuring it is being use by the rightful owner, what is the purpose of having a pin number and other card protection? The pin number is to ensure that the card is being used by the right owner. When a card is lost or stolen and used at Walmart stores who is at fault, since it is so easy to use bank cards and credit cards at Walmart stores and no verification is need.

When I use bank and credit cards at other stores I am required to give my pin number and sign a receipt I would like to know what will happen if a bank or credit card holder bank account was drained by an illegal cardholder, it happens all the times? Just a few extra minutes to verify will add more security to the cardholder bank and credit cards and it will save a household many lost dollars with just a little extra security.

Went to Walmart Eye Center on Red Bank Road In Cincinnati, Ohio. Everything went well until I was asked to pay an additional fee of $40.00 for a eye contact assessment fee. At no time was I informed of this fee, not when I made the appointment, not prior to the exam. I don;t mind paying additional money as long as I am informed prior. My insurance does not pay this fee, so I walked out without my contacts or glasses.

I suggested that the Eye Doctor compose a form with a sign off indicating that there is a fee. This stops the he say she say BS, which of course came up. Had I known, I would have scheduled the appointment when I had the funds in my budget. Now, I don't have glasses or contact and my insurance is gone. Having been an office manager for years, I do not feel that this is the way to conduct business, and sincerely feel that this additional cost should have been waived due to the inadequacy of this business.

I have been calling Walmart sine April trying to get a product into the store so I can start buying from there. I've asked more than 5 times giving the information of the product that i want and we're now in the middle of August and still no results.

All I asked for was Zummos party time sausages. Now I know Walmart carries this particular sausage because when I lived in Texas I brought them all the time. The company is located in Beaumont Texas and yes I can order them myself, but why should I have to pay $59.00 for shipping on a case when I should be able to buy from Walmart where I reside in Denver Colorado and a case would only be $39.00.

This is just totally unacceptable to treat a customer like this. Four months at trying to get Zummos sausages to be put into Walmart. I've been shopping at Walmart for years and years and this is how you get treated. What a joke. I've dealt with several managers and all they can do is lie to my face and tell me that they can get the sausages ordered. I live 3 minutes from Walmart so I'm there every other day looking for the sausages and still no luck.

Hopefully the next customer that asks for a specific product to be carried will have better luck.

I went to the Cottonwood Arizona Walmart, I had Purchased a swimming pool in July and I needed pool filters.Today the temperature is in the high 90's when I went to go to the pool section I was looking but inventory was a little low. Working next to me where to associates of Walmart I asked the older woman if more pool filters would be ordered? She surprisingly, and very rudely responded, "I won't be ordering any more of those.

The seasons over", I was so taken back with her attitude And such a blunt response, I did not get her name. I did compose myself for a Moment and ask why would these be out of season because it is almost one hundred degrees out still and will be until the end of September? And she responded "oh well corporate doesn't care they will just kick this out of here". I'm very sorry I bothered your associates work today, and I'm happy to say I found these filters online for much less money anyway. I just wish Some Walmart associates were a little bit more customer service inclined it doesn't take much, but to apply yourself.

I left your store today empty handed, I had a list that had much more than pool filters on it.

I bought a new Max battery in March of 2013. It had a 3 year free replacement on it. I had to buy a new battery August 6, 2015. Walmart was going to charge me the full price of another battery. When I ask the girl about the free exchange she had to ask someone else then he (the person she asked) had to ask someone else and it did not work out to our satisfaction so we left the store and went to AutoZone. I asked the associate what free replacement meant at AutoZone, and he said, "free replacement". Needless to say we bought the battery from him. 1st. really bad experience at Walmart. You really should stand behind the warranty.

Because I have had problems in the past with being double charged for items I prefer to use the self check out. Today I was told by an employee that self check out is for twenty items or less. I asked if there was a sigh that stated that and was told " we can't put up a sign". I have never had that problem in Walmart or any other stores that offer self-check out. If this is some new policy there should be a sign visible to customers before entering the area. Please tell me if this is your policy. This happened at the store at 6210 Annapolis Road Landover Hills Maryland 2-784.

I went to Walmart on 66th & Brown Deer Rd, in Brown Deer, Wisconsin, to purchase a roasted chicken and a $25.00 birthday gift card. The clerk at the register rung up my purchases and told me that she put the card in a separate bag with the chicken. I said ok. When I got to the door I looked in the bag as I was walking out of the store, there was no card in a little bag like the clerk indicated. I made it to the car and continued to search for the card, there was no card in the bag. I went right back into Walmart and confronted the clerk, she said she put the card on top of the bag. I asked her to look right around where she was standing no card in sight. She told me to go to customer services with another gift card and they would approve it.

When I told all of this to the manager he told me that they do not replace gift cards. The manager told me after they looked at the tape that there was nothing he could do, but he did say that when you buy a gift card, that the clerk should have given it to me in my hands, which she did not do. If the clerk had given me the card in my hands like she was suppose to do I would know that I was responsible completely for losing it. This gift card was a birthday gift for my great nephew for his 1st birthday, money is very tight I am on social security and I could barely afford to give another $25.00.

I brought my car in to purchase a battery and got an oil change my car was fully operational. When I came in when I got in my car to drive away. I turned on the air conditioner no air I returned and reported it to the service department person that serviced my vehicle. He said he only did what he did I explained to him that I had air when I drove in there. But he kept saying the same thing about 5 times I ask for a manager. She came out looked under the hood of my car said the same thing. He said then they walked close to each other and made a comment while I was looking right at them that I didn't have air when I came while I am looking right in their mouths. I had air when I came and I feel it should have been working. When I left I expected to get my working the same way it was when I gave to them when I got it back.

I had a worst experience of my life with Walmart automotive manager Carlos in Monroe, LA. He was so disrespectful and refused to help me. I drop off my care for tire change and headlight restoration. When I came back to pick up my car, there was a scratch next to headlight. So Carlos the manager was called on. He was a big man and told me that he was there so he really don’t know if this scratch was there before or not. Per him, auto manager, Chis who worked on my car was off that day but somehow worked on my car and left.

He even did not have Chis number to call to verify. He told me Chis will be back on Monday and I can come back. But he cannot let me take my car without paying. While he was talking to me and tries to scare me other woman employee was just laughing at me. I was alone and he was big man on face telling me he cannot do anything because he did not work on my car. So I just paid and left because I did not knew what else they can do to me. I am having nightmares since then. What going to police will do that Big man took me on side and scared me. Sad will never step in that Walmart again.

I shop at Walmart often in London, Ohio. I shop there several times a week and spend plenty of money there. I am finding more and more that the store's stock is poor. A lot of times I find that things I buy all the time is gone. I have not seen the English Toasting Bread on the shelves in weeks? I complained once before and they got it on the shelf for a while and now nothing for several weeks. There are other things that have not been on the shelves for weeks: Very Veggie Salad, Tom and Jerry Gummies, extra wide plastic wrap, Magna Life Medicine for Sciatica and Sam's Club Italian Meat balls. There are other things but the bread and salad I buy alot. Please get them back on the shelf along with more of the medicine.

I was at the Wal-Mart on truxel in Sacramento on July 6, 2015 and send money through the Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart money transfer to my daughter in north Dakota. the customer rep. inputted the information wrong. she put me as the receiver. my daughter went to the Wal-Mart in Fargo to pick up the money, she couldn't because she not stated as the sender. I call the truxel walmart and pleaded to them that I am at work and cannot leave to come at the store, can they fix their mistake and they refused, I requested if I have to leave work I ask that walmart pay my mileage and time loss from work to accommodate their mistake after being tossed around with several managers, they offer to pay one way of mileage only. I need to speak with someone who can fix Waymart mistake and not inconvenience me or my daughter.

I was in your store in Iowa City Iowa on June 17th at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. I wanted to make a purchase from the jewelry department and could not get an associate to come to the counter to open the case to get the frozen necklace I wanted. I went to the self checkout desk and asked the person working there to open the case so we could get the necklace and she responded I will get a supervisor. No one came to ask if I needed help. 4 associates walked by and I asked each one to open the case 2 flat out pretended like they didn't hear me and the third one responded that she was not on the clock. I asked the associate one more time for help with no response. Is this how you promote customer service I was totally disgusted and it will be a long time before I enter this store again. I hope in the future your company can do a better job about educating your staff about customer service because right now it flunks on the grading scale.

I purchased an AirFree P1000 from Walmart, which orders from a 3rd party to sell to the public. The item came, it broke and Walmart's customer services was contacted. They did nothing to assist in a refund. I had to rely on Consumer Protection in my State. Walmart is quick to sell you products but they are not open to receiving refunds, nor are their customer service up to par. Their customer service is extremely poor to none. They do not honor their company policy and finally they do not value their customers. It is sad that a company that has taken over many cities and states and pride themselves on being family oriented in providing low prices, etc., they do not help families. They are only after money and nothing else. They treat people like nothing.

Saturday, May 23rd, 9;00 ish, Platteville, Walmart.... was shopping and went to the automotive dept to get a gas can since I forgot to bring mine to town and needed lawn mower gas. I got it and couldn't figure out cap pieces as to how they went together. I looked for someone and I looked for someone then went to the auto counter and rang the bell 4 times...NO ONE!! Another couple was there waiting for help who haven't yet been helped either.

Finally approx ten minutes later, I dropped the gas can right behind the counter and left so they knew someone was not happy. THEN I had many things to get. In the grocery aisle by the fresh produce, I heard a women explaining to a man why their were no produce bags and she said we are out of them. I looked and their were none so I left without produce.

Then up front between the produce and the check out there were 2 men talking and one looked like maybe a manager openly complaining about not having staff etc etc.... what a downer...with the billions of dollars our CEO makes you sure as hell should have staff and you surely should not have unhappy staff complaining in front of your customers.

I spent 405.00 dollars there which I do 2 times monthly and I will not ever shop there again but then again that doesn't mean anything to you I am sure.... my shopping will be in Dubuque at Hyvee etc....

We ordered a Wedding Cake...with extra fillings. All the people at the Wedding asked where we purchased the cake because it was all lop sided. I paid $156.00 with tax for this cake and it was a disaster.

I went two days prior to the cake to be made and spoke to a Robert that was in the Bakery Dept. I waited for the decorator...she never came...I paid and left. When I went back to the Bakery to talk to the decorator to ask why this cake was like this and to complain because I thought $156. and being a Wedding Cake, it would be as ordered.

Well, no cake decorator to complain to again. I got to talk to this Robert again. He stated that the decorator never showed the day of the Wedding to make the cake, so he had to pull other people from the floor to make it! I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Can you look into this for me please...what we pay for on a special cake is the decorating...we pay mostly for labor...

The thing is, the Groom works for WalMart at another store. I asked if he could get a discount, that was before the cake was made, they said no because food is not included in his discounts. But....the cake was a disgrace. Troy is an excellent worker at Walmart and has been told this by many associates where he works on Power Road.

The Wedding Cake is one of the most important parts of a Wedding. This should never have happened especially to him or any other customer for that matter. Please look into this matter for me? It was at the Apache Junction Store on Apache Trail.

On May 8, 2015, I stopped into the Dubois, Pa Wal-Mart to purchase 4 gallons of paint/primer. One gallon of exterior white primer, one gallon of exterior white paint/primer and 2 gallons of exterior porch paint color wheat. Last Saturday I had people here to paint the porch. The primer had been applied, dried and one gallon of the porch paint was applied. Today, a week + one day later, we opened the second gallon of porch paint, and instead of the wheat color, it was white. Just the base, no color.

So I called Dubois Walmart, and explained the situation to them, and they told me to bring it in. They would give me the right color. I explained to the lady I live 50 miles from the store, and it would be 100 miles for us to make a trip over, and feel I should be compensated for the time and expense. She said she would have to put me in touch with the manager.

Shortly, the manager Tony came on the phone and listened to what I had to say. He agreed it was a terrific inconvenience and was quick to offer me a gift card to make up for any inconvenience they have caused. So with that, I said okay. We made the trip over and got the color of paint I was using, and went to customer service and picked up the gift card. I just checked the amount of the card, and it is for $20.00. A trip over and back costs us at least $40.00 in diesel fuel.

We have a pick up truck and that is what it uses. It is not my fault the clerk did not put the color in the paint. That was her job. It is not my fault she did not check to see if it was the right color, as I showed her the sample. While I was standing there today waiting on my paint to process, the same thing happened to another woman. The only difference was the clerk took the cover off of the can and checked the color, and it was white base, and it was supposed to be a blue.

I am finding more and more mistakes are being made in customer service. Fast food is almost impossible to get the order right, the post office is constantly putting someone else's mail in my box, I have to return several times to the Walmart Pharmacy in St Marys, Pa (86 miles round) to get my prescriptions they don't put in my bag.

I am so frustrated with the poor customer service I have been getting. I am sure I am not the only one. Please, reassure me that this poor service is not here to stay. I am 70 years old, dealing with my husbands Alzheimer's disease, heart disease and prostrate cancer. It would do me well if people would be more conscientious about doing a good job for their employer and making sure the customer is being well taken care of.

And in return, the customer will tell the world what a great place it is to do business. In the mean time, until I hear differently, I will take the extra money I pay in fuel to return to Walmart to get something right, I will go to Sherwin Williams and purchase my paint there.

This is the third time I have purchased milk and found it be to sour when I arrived home. Also I have an issue with the manager on 2 small single broccoli purchase, which was total incorrect. The checker charged me for 2 double broccoli wrap in cellophane instead of the individual ones. Not a major deal, the difference in price was approx 2.00. In fairness to the manager I only had the receipt and not the 2 small broccoli with me, I didn't appreciate his attitude at all. I'm live very comfortable and certainly not in the practice of trying to cheat anyone.

I purchased two bottles of cascara sagrada @ $5.44 each & was charged for three. I also purchased a PK2 freezer bag that was marked @ $3.95 an was charged $14.97. I also purchased a small carry bag that was marked $7.50 and was charged $7.97. So I was over charged $16.91 + tax.

I don't usually stand there at the checkout and go over the sales slip. Never had to before. But this is outrageous. While I'm venting there is something else that happened about a week ago: at the speedy checkout as I checked out, the cashier was going to charge me $.33 each for 15 key limes that cost $1.12 per pound. But I caught that one. And as I spoke to the male cashier, I could smell a strong sence of whiskey. This was at the Walmart supercenter @ 4331Thousand Oaks Drive San Antonio Tx 78217. Tuesday the May 13th @10:36 AM.

After shopping in the Lake Park FL main store I decided to wait for the liquor store to open at 10 AM. A few minutes after opening time I went to the door to find 2 employees waiting outside. Management had not yet arrived with the key. Employees both said this was an every day thing. At 10:10 the assistant manager arrives starts to unlock the door and then remembers the alarm was not turned off. She radios for someone to check the alarm board to see if alarm is off, A few minutes later she unlocks the door only to find alarm still on. So the doors are locked again and more radioing for assistance. At 10:15 she unlocks again, alarm still on. She said she would let these customers make their purchases, which had to be credit card since the cash drawers weren't set up, and close the doors again. It's one thing to have this incident not an "everyday" thing. Shame on the management team at the Lake Park FL store #3348.

The Porterville CA store is filthy dirty and has very narrow aisles. I am surprised that the fire department has not condemned it especially on big shopping days such as Black Friday. Most of the time the shelves are not stocked and are frequently empty. This is not the norm for most Walmart stores. I have traveled in several states and have frequent several stores in each. Unfortunately the one closest to me happens to be the filthiest and the most cramped in space. I let my wife do shopping in this store because I get angry just walking throughout the store! We only purchase what we MUST here. Nothing more.

I've been standing in jewelry department for twenty minutes while the only worker is changing watch batteries he gets to second watch can't get the back off customer ask to try proceeds to meanwhile your WalMart employee standing there Isay sir could you get this ring bare in mind he just watching customer work on his on watch he says in a minute I'm perturbed name was Joseph tagged service manager LOL he would be floor crew sweeping if he worked for me!

I bought 2 50 dollar straight talk prepaid phone cards in different months that were no good. the store refused to give me a refund even though I had my receipt and wouldn't even give me another card. In total I was out one hundred dollars in phone cards I purchased expecting them to work. I switched to a different company and the manager and employees were very rude, not helpful and it was basically, sorry, not our problem. I find this inexcusable and refuse to shop at Walmart unless this is fixed

So I've shopped at this store 4080 Stevens Creek blvd S.J Ca. for about 20 times , had problems a least 5 times. When I say problems I mean downright annoying ruin your morning type problems , all at the check out side of things. The place is great in that there is no waiting (until you check out) because nobody shops there, that can't be good for you Today I packed up my groceries in one of your bags because I forgot mine , but my debit card with about $1000 would not go through , or maybe it did it said approved but locked up and went back asking me to insert payment. So I might be out $17. As usual there was no one up front to help, this time they were having a problem over at customer "service". I knew this was going to be another pain in the ass situation.

So I just pushed the card in front of the kiosk near the registers and left , not a soul noticed. It still amazes me that at every time I've been there, there is literally more employees then there are customers. How can they have so much confusion with 10 people on line at any time. I've shopped at the store on Showers Dr in Mt. View and in 10 yrs I've had maybe 5 problems total. I would estimate that being more then 300 times. There was fresh strawberrys, small blueberry pies , Cheetos , broccoli , lemon pound cake , banana's and maybe a couple of other items. The reason I tell you what "I wanted to buy " was , unless you have allot of other customers leave a bag full of groceries in front of their front register kiosk , they should remember it. This purchase was from the self checkout register , which is the only reason I shop there.

I was at the Quinlan Texas Walmart this morning about 10:00am and bought DELO 15w40 4 gallon oil. I decided that I needed to get a couple more this evening to change my other vehicle and went to Greenville Texas. The price for the same oil was a little over $1.00 difference.

I asked the cashier and she said she would was other store to verify and did, asked for a manager and he said he could only make one at that price. Why is this if it should already be the same price at both Walmarts? He was very rude and did not want to help and said that it was only $1.00. His name was Ronnie Roden, I would like to see about getting the rest of my money back and talk to someone that is concerned about this matter.

I bought a new battery for my lawnmower April 2014. Today, the battery was dead and would not recharge using my charger at home so I took it to our local Wal-Mart- 1359 W. 2nd St. Waldron, Arkansas, at 1:30 PM where I bought it. It said two year free replacement on the front of the battery.

When I arrived I was told that they would have to check it for the charge and it would take about 30 minutes. I asked about exchanging the battery because of the Warranty and she said we have to check it first. I didn't have a big problem with this for the first 30 minutes but then I was told that it would be another hour and a half before they could determine if it was bad.

I asked to speak to the manager, Debra, who said she was a manager showed up after 20 minutes of huddling with two other workers, Vickie, from the maint. department where I was standing waiting, and Pam from the information desk up front. Guess they were getting their stories straight. Vickie finally came on back and said how may I help you, I said I think you know why I am here. She said well it's our policy to check the battery before we can make the exchange and it will be another hour and a half before we can determine if it is bad.

I guess the beating on the charger didn't make the battery charge after the first 30 minutes of waiting. She said the warranty doesn't mean anything, we have to go by our policy and you will have to come back later. I tried to tell her that I had someone hired and waiting to do my lawn and I needed the battery now and the battery had a two year replacement warranty on it. No such luck....after waiting until 4:15 PM it was determined that the battery was bad.

After much defending of their policy, I finally received another battery, however, it didn't make up for the long 3 hour, unnecessary wait plus the $50. I lost from having to pay the lawn person who had traveled to mow the lawn and couldn't.

This may seem like a small matter but it isn't. Some of our Wal-Mart employees are very rude to the customers and no help at all. On my way out I told Pam at the information desk that the battery had been determined bad, she said well it isn't my department anyway. So I am wondering why she was back there with the manager and Vickie putting in her two cents on why they shouldn't be making the exchange. Maybe it had to do with the truck battery that I bought for $105. dollars last year and it was dead when I got home with it and wouldn't crank the truck.

I took my receipt of about 30 minutes old and asked for a different battery as this one was dead. Pam said did you hook it up in the truck, I said well yes that's how I know it is dead. She said well it voids the warranty when you hook it up and we can't make an exchange due to our policy. So my new $102. dollar battery is still sitting at home hoping that some day the truck may start by magic from it.

Waldron Wal-Mart store could certainly use the Boss under cover visit. Plus an attitude adjustment for some of the workers. Mr. Walton would be ashamed today if he was still living. This home town policy- if it really is a policy- needs adjustment.

Have feedback for Walmart?