Walmart Complaints Continued... (Page 3)

1145+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Walmart corporate: 1-800-WALMART

this complaint is about your pharmacy staff and the people that fill the scrip.the women there is very rude,she doesn't want to help you in anyway.the gentalman is not much better.i am moving my scrips to another location,in hopes they may be better,the staff there is a joke,know nothing about what they are doing. they will not get a scrip ok'd before it runs out,making me drive an extra trip to get the scrip.HY-VEE always have mine ready, have never had any problem w/ them,in fact,they will call me telling me I have one ready...….

I recently purchased 2 tires on your Walmart Site ( Market Place ) and am very unhappy with my purchase and experience. Advertisement reads as follows 225/55R18 102T XL Nokian Nordman 7 SUV " STUDDED " Winter tire sold by Tires Easy. The tires were delivered on Friday but when I looked at them they weren't studded. I contacted Tires Easy this morning regarding the issue and was told by them it was a mistake on Walmarts
site they way it was printed and they did not come studded. Not being happy for paying for a product under false pretense I contacted Walmarts and was told by the associate that they only print what was given to them by Tire Easy. I am very annoyed with the run around I'm getting with no satisfaction. I shop at Walmarts 3 to 4 times a week and find this unacceptable. I realize we all make mistakes but I own up to mine. It's very unfair to mislead customers regardless if it's your store or theirs.

Hello there. I tried to order a Smart TV three times on Walmart's website. Every time I ordered, my account got debited and I also received an email from Walmart letting me know my ordered had been received. However, for each order attempt, a couple of hours later I received another email from Walmart telling me my order had been canceled. And guess what happened to the price? It increased a lot. I only could order the Smart TVs if I paid the full price.

purchased a ring was very satisfied except the jewelry dept has noone on duty at the fresno store on kings canyon rd.to get it sized its christmas everybody should be on duty poor management just thought you would like to know. Shopping at target

I have just experienced the worst customer service I have ever had with any store. I shopped today at Walmart in Salem, NH which is about 20 miles from my home in Massachusetts. I purchased a number of items there because my local Walmart in No. Reading, MA did not have some of the items I needed. Upon my arrival home, in unpacking my bags from the store I noticed that a package of Duracell batteries never made it into any of my bags, but were listed on my receipt. I went to my local Walmart in No. Reading, MA with my receipt and explained that I did not get one of the items on my receipt. I was informed that they could not and would not replace the item at their store and that I had to drive back to the store in Salem, NH to retrieve the item that was missing. I was told that this policy is because of inventory for each individual store and therefore if I bought them in another store they could not replace them from their store. I also work in retail for a store that has 80 stores throughout both Massachusetts and New Hampshire. If a customer came in to our store with their receipt and was missing an item from one of our other stores, we would automatically replace the item for the customer, no question. That is true customer service. We too have individual inventory for each one of our 80 stores so I find your policy about not replacing something that was bought in one of our other stores, but did not make it into the customers bag. Shame on Walmart for their ridiculous policy. The item was worth $6.94 (a package of Duracell batteries) and it ended up costing me twice that amount in gas to go back to the store 20 miles from my home to retrieve the item that the store neglected to put in my bag. I am sure that one item as small as the package of batteries was not going to make a huge difference in your store inventory. If anything, the store managers could have recorded the one item in both stores so that inventory for that store would not be off by one item. I know how retail inventory works as we do it every year in all of our stores and believe me I would venture a guess that most likely there is more than one item that isn't accounted for when you do store inventory. How sad and ridiculous that a corporation as large as yours could be that petty over a $6.94 item. Again, shame on Walmart for not even attempting to rectify there mistake. Customer service should not be a word used by Walmart. It was, in fact, very poor customer service on your part. I am so disappointed with Walmart and will use social media to let people know how ridiculous this policy is and how infuriating my experience was with Walmart.

30 Nov 2018 @ 1700 murphy's oil-pump #3 $27.71/14g did not print receipt for customer's record? ON WALMART CREDIT CARD #-6032 2036 5375 7913(7913-254). ASSOCIATE DID NOT ISSUE UPON DEMAND? 1 CAUCASIAN/NAI DECENDANT ALSO REFUSED? 1 ASSOCIATE REMARKED-"ARE YOU SURE YOU BOUGHT GAS HERE-NEGLECTED MAXIMAS? THIS IS THE TRUE AND THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE? I WILL ADMIT AFTER TEN MINUTES AND @ 1.97/G I LEFT FAIRLY MAD?THE MURPHY'S WALMART WAS BACKED UP WITH FELLOW TENNESSEEE CITIZEN'S-A MAD HOUSE? THANX TIM TOLBERT SHERIDAN AR

My name is Debra J Cobb and I just want to let you know what poor services we as customers receive from your store located at 4500 Fayetteville Road Raleigh North Carolina. I live right around the corner from this location and I don't care what time a day I come, the lines are so long and it takes forever to get waited on. I have spoken with managers and it is still no better. Tonight the line was all the way back to register 12 as there was no lines open except for the self check out. The managers back in the office and I would think that you would be out there ringing up the customers is your staff called off as that was the excuse tonight. This is not the service I would want to present to my customers, I work in retail and to have a line all they way back to register 12 and no one serving the customer is very poor management and should not be tolerated. I work as a manager for 30 years and to keep coming up in this location and seeing this type of service displayed to your customers is a very poor explain of customer service. Hopefully with me sending in this complaint someone will look into this. Thanking you in advance.

This is concerning the Wal-Mart in Cedartown Ga 30125.
On 11/29/2018 around 5 pm I was checking out my mothers groceries. i was forced to use the self checkout due to there was only 2 registers open. After completing my checkout of $ 145.00 worth of groceries i put $ 100.00 in the machine and chose required buttons to indicate that i was going to pay the balance by check. Sales Associate came over tapped a few buttons and said she would be over at her register to take the check in a few minutes. Finally after 10 minutes or so she comes over and says that there is a problem and a CSM is on her way. So I go back to the self checkout and wait. The CSM comes over talks with the Sales Associate - mashes a few buttons and says you can't pay with 2 transactions. So i said fine i would finish paying it with my debit card . By then she handed me my $ 100.00 back and said i would have to pay the Sales Associate and walks off. So i am left just standing there, the screen says that Sales Associate must enter their ID. Finally after 10 more minutes and everyone in line behind me leaving she walked by and i asked her what i was supposed to do. She said I could just pay it and i told her to look at the screen she had to enter her ID #. Which she does and it deletes the whole order. She leaves again and finally comes back and I ask her what am i supposed to do now. She said that I should not have Cancelled the order. That i would have to check it all out again. Mind you there are no registers open i have just spent an hour trying to pay for $ 145.00 worth of groceries. I told her no I was not going to check them out again. She referred me to the Customer Service Desk. While Pushing my groceries there i ran into the Assistant Mgr. Anna Williams. She said she was sorry but she could not help me. Referred me to Customer Service. I wait in line for 10 minutes or so to be told that Customer Service does not ring up groceries. They don't have a scale. So again I ask What Am I Supposed to Do? She says I will have to get in line and ring it all up again. I told her no that was ridiculous and I was not going to do this. So I left the groceries there. I just want someone to know how they are running this store. This was ridiculous and if you could have seen all of them it was like " They had no interest whatsoever helping me".
I cannot believe that Corporate would allow this store to operate like this. Thank you. Rhonda Farmer

I am senior who has patronized Walmart for almost 20 years. I recently bought another set of tires at Walmart at 4601 Ramsey St, Fayetteville, NC 28311. I went to this store after work around 6pm for a possible leak in one of my tires. The Auto Center is in the back of the building and is not well lit at night so I parked close to the door. I entered the automatic door and noticed no one was at the counter. When I tried to leave, the door would not open so asked an associate to open it for me. He could not. I asked him if I could speak with the manager who he named as Lynnis , because my vehicle was in sight and I have health issues that make it difficult for me to walk. Lynn sent a message that he was sorry but he could not open the door for security reasons. What security? The door opened for anyone to walk in. I ended up walking around the building in the dark, in harms way. It would have only taken a minute of his time to show some kind of concern for a customer. Your "manager" needs to realize it's the customers who keep the store open.

My wife and I when shopping at store #03804 this evening at 7:00 PM EST. We found what we were looking for and went to get in line to check out. Its a big store with lots of check out lanes. The problem was there ONLY two cashiers and LOTS of customers. We stood in line for 25 minutes. The cashier told us there was one other cashier besides himself. Not a great to run a store that size. Where was the manager and what was doing about the situation? There no reason to go back to that store ever again.

i tried to load my walmart money card with my paycheck . it is supposed to cost 3 dollars to load my check on to my card. they charged me for cashing my check which is 4 dollars. when i explained tht they made a mistake this dawn lady was extremely rude and pushy and over talked me the whole time. the whole reason i got the walmart card was to save the dollar extra on the check cashing fee, for months i have been loading my card for only three dollars. the dawn person the continued to talk down to me and berate me. telling me check cashing fees have went up. i know they went up thats why i am loading my card. when the manager came he didnt know a thing about the situation and said the computer charges you what it charges you. that is a lie. the whole p;rocess has now taken over 20 mins. i will not pay to cash my check when i specifically asked for it to go on my card which costs 3 dollars not 4.. these three people sat and argued with me that thats the way its always been and they can do nothing to help. i will be there to see the manager tommorow i hope ther is some one there that is adult then. i did not cash my check and it costs three to load my paycheck it says so on the advertisement for the card. when i asked for my money back then they said they couldnt do that . the manager finally gave me the dollar . the total lack of customer service is unaccecptable.
jeff rupert 865 202 3422 sotwtn79@gmail.com

Purchased a Samsung Black Friday deal online at Walmart ca, I got the confirmation and pick up date and was happy! Same day I get “important update to your order” email which tells me the item is out of stock, but here’s the kicker - if it doesn’t come back in stock within 3 days they will cancel my order????
I ring customer services who chirpilly tell me “Oh no cancelled it already!” So in other words WALMART are false advertising deals for stock they knowingly don’t have and cancelling them straight away. Tell all your friends about our great TV deals then in 3 days when the fake sale is over we will cancel your item!

My husband left his phone at the checkout. On his way back to see if it was still there, I tried calling in the hope that it was turned in. The service desk never picked up and it finally stopped ringing. I then called the pharmacy who connected me to customer service maybe because I was never greeted with a department and didn't know if he was talking to me or that I was listening to another conversation. I continued to say hello and eventually responded with a what. He then put me on hold for 25 minutes before I finally hung up. I understand that it's a busy time of year but I've worked with the public my whole life and I know that the phone is a great customer service tool. The quality of associates is worst than ever. Mr. Walton is probably rolling over in his grave.What goes on in Wal-Mart today is nothing he would have envisioned for his customers or employees!

The local walmart here in Cape Coral, Fl. (Del Prado Blvd.) has continually gone downhill for the past few years.I have been shopping there for over 22 yrs.and have now come to the point where I don't even want to go into the store. It is dirty, the shelves are not being stocked and maintained, the produce section is always with bare bins, but even worse, the produce is rotten and you don't realize it until you get home and go to use it. Wanted to buy eggs, had to go through the remaining 5 boxes to remove the broken eggs (6) to get one good dozen. This is not an isolated case, but is a continual problem You have let this store continue to decline to the point that I will take my business elsewhere. I complained to an employee and she agreed with me but said there was nothing she could do. She suggested I contact corporate and express my concerns because store management is not listening. I feel like when I go into the store, I am going into some used item, scratch-and-dent filthy store.

Cyber monday shows $199 for PS4 but once you click on the item the price magically updates to $299 .. false and malicious advertisement

Date: 11/22/2018 – Time 11:35:31 #Items Sold 14
Store N0. 05644 – OP# 009054 – TR# 09255 – Ref# 832600679726 – Terminal #SC010113
TC# 8019 2806 6490 262 8209 1

On 11/22, Thanksgiving day I went shopping at Walmart while I was on self-check-out register, I was approached by a Walmart employee by the name of Cathy and she said, “I feel you had 15 items but only scanned 14.” I responded to her by saying what makes you think that way? Check my receipt and match all items in the cart maybe I missed one, Cathy walked away. Couple of minutes later, she returned and said, “You did not pay for the 15 item.” I told Cathy that I have scanned and paid for all items in the cart check my receipt. She walked away and then returned again the third time and said, “You did not scan 15 items.” At this time my patience ran out and I was filled with disappointment and embarrassment, I walked to the main entrance for exit, Cathy yelled out calling Angela (receipt checker) who was all the way at the door exit saying, “Double check that woman’s items, she had 15 items and only paid for 14.” I spent $149.12 at Walmart that day, what drove this Walmart employee to think that I’m capable of stealing! Maybe because I’m black and I was wearing a hood, could be! This is racial profiling at its best. I’m sure this not Cathy’s first time targeting people of color accusing them of stealing. This is simply wrong and unacceptable to me
Profiling me for not paying for all my items in the cart by this one Walmart worker (Cathy) made me feel angry, sad, frustrated and humiliated at all the same time. In reference to California's Unruh Civil Rights Act, a law that prohibits businesses from discriminating against customers on account of their race. “I just feel that we need to be treated equal.” This is not only the law but it’s doing good business.
I spoke to the Store Manager Branden Yonkosky about this incident and said he will investigate; I hope he did. “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” Martin Luther King Jr.

I live in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. I use the East End Walmart for my 85 year Father-in-Law. He has coverage for his incontinent "Tena's"

On the Sunday November 25th, my wife and I were out of town (40mins away) when we received a call from the caregiver that we were coming close to the end of my Father-in-Law's supply. My wife called the Walmart Pharmacy to check on the order and if the order wasn't ready, she wanted to know if there was a supply on the shelf that we could pick up until the order was filled. My wife spoke to the female worker who eventually passed the phone onto the Pharmacist (Nilesh Bhavsar) . My wife explained the situation and Nilesh became aggressive and louder as he said he could not help her. She explained a second time and Nilesh raised his voice to almost yelling and said, "I am not going to check, I am not a diaper expert, that is the girl's job! You come and check!". Since we were on Bluetooth and Nilesh was verbally abusing my wife with his aggression, raised voice and sexist comments, I interrupted the conversation and started to ask Nilesh if he understood what he was saying. Nilesh continued with a raised voice and said, "yes, I am not a diaper expert, that is the girl's job and I am busy!". I explained to Nilesh that we are out of town, he works in a public service industry and it is impossible for us to be there right now. I asked Nilesh to check the stock levels so we don't make the drive for nothing. Nilesh yelled and said, "NO! I am not going to check. I am a pharmacist and I have to fill orders, I am busy!!" I asked Nilesh if he felt that he was above doing something like this and he answered with, "yes, that is the girl's job! and hung up".

My wife and I decided we would go to the store (40minute drive) to see if there was product available on the shelf that would carry us over until the order arrived. When we arrived, my wife did not feel comfortable going to the Pharmacy if Nilesh was going to be there. My wife felt threatened, descriminated as he felt he was above everyone becasue he was a pharmacist and belittled for being a woman.My wife remained in the car. I went into Walmart and I found 2 packages of Tena's that were on the shelf 10 feet away from the center of the pharmacy drop off. I went to the counter and asked to speak to Nilesh. The man who I asked said he was the Pharmacist. I asked his name and he responded with Nilesh and pointed at his name on his white coat. I politely said, "Nilesh, we were out of town and you couldn't check to see if these were on the shelf for us?" He LOUDLY said, "NO!!! I AM HERE ALONE! I AM A PHARMACIST AND I AM NOT A DIAPER EXPERT, THAT IS A GIRL'S JOB!". I said, "So, I am going to ask you a question so I understand completely ... are you telling me you are above this?" Nilesh quickly responded with agression, "YES!! I AM A PHARMACIST AND I DON'T HAVE TO HELP YOU, I AM HERE BY MYSELF!". I said, do you know who you are talking to? I am a customer and you should try to help me. Nilesh continued with his raised voice with aggression, conitnued with his derogatory comments, insulting sexist address and superior conversation around his distinction. I asked if he was the owner or manager and he agressively grabbed a business card and slammed it on the counter, yelled at me and said,"THIS IS MY MANAGER!" Nilesh grabbed another card and slammed it on the counter, yelled at me and said, "THIS IS MY CARD!" and walked away. At this time I started to make calls regarding his behaviour. Those are the details. Unprofessional. Sexist. Agression. Superior.Discriminating. Abusive. Insulting.

On Wednesday 11/21, I placed a Wal Mart.com online order during the Black Friday event. Within my order was 2 I Phone SE's and 1 LG mobile phone with quantity limits of 2 on each type of phone. While finalizing my purchase and checking out online the Wal Mart.com site went down stating it was experiencing difficulties. About 10 minutes later after refreshing the site came back up and I successfully completed my purchase and was given a confirmation number (5971886-005447). 2 days later ( on Black Friday) I was sent an email that my items had been canceled because of the quantity. After calling customer service that same day I was enraged to find out that my order was canceled because it was considered a "bulk order" after the site attempted to process my order multiple times. It was then rudely and nonempathetically told to me that the system processed my order multiple times after it came back up resulting in an automatic cancellation on Wal Mart's end as it looked like I was making multiple purchases in bulk. Not only will my kids (one being ill) not receive there asked for gifts but because "my institution" hasn't released the reversed hold on my funds I'm without $260 until further notice to even attempt a repurchase the 1 phone that is in stock ( as advised by the 3rd customer service representative that I spoke with on 11/26/18). It's mind boggling that not 1 but 3 Wal Mart CS reps couldn't resolve this issue and I was left to deal with this issue as it was my fault. I've shopped for the holidays on Wal Mart.com in the past without any problems and would hate for this experience to be my last. I was told that the phones were in stock in certain stores however, couldn't guaranteed the prices would be the same as they were on 11/21/18. My business as well as my children's school use Wal Mart for charity and donating events every year, I believe that there's a better resolution than the 3 I've been given (which are to repurchase the items at whatever price they are) SO NOT FAIR!

Kristin Anthony (valued customer)

I shop Wal-Mart every week and I am constantly frustrated because products that I buy weekly are chronically out. This is especially true in the pet section, the shelves are frequently not stocked and are bare. This has been going on for a long time and can not be blamed on recent bad weather. The pet section manager and the store manager are not doing their job. I often have to leave Wal-Mart and go to Foodlion to buy what I need. While the pet section is the worse this problem exists in the grocery section, also. I buy the 64 oz Pure Leaf extra sweet tea every week and the last 2 weeks it is not available. I shop at the Rockingham NC Walmart.

almost years ago i purchased a battery for my vehicle and paid extra to have it installed with some other anti corrosive today --11-23-2018 i had to jump start my car and went to the walmart in deming nm and they checked the battery and it is stiill good and said that the battery cables and post needed cleaning and when i asked the employee if they could do that for me he replied no wedo not do that here that is your problem you the customer has to deal with it your self and bascily treated me like a piece of shit so i went to tinley tee tire and service in dening new mexico and told them about my bad service at walmart and they cleanedit up rel good and did not chage me for doing this service that walmart will not doand i have ben doing business with them for 4 years i am customer and they value my business they know me and take care of me when ineed any kind of service done to my vehicle as well as my moms and aunts vehicle my ame is michael r sadberry 4985 keeler rd nw deming nm 88030 my cell number 5753430964

Shopped on 11/22/18, purchased two 50.00 play station store cards, advertising buy 25-50_100 cards at half price was charged full amount, when I went back today, one manger sent me to c.service, he agreed with, when I went to service dept. they called the store manger Reginald Snipe who stated that they can't honor the tv or other ads pertaining to this item, I just don't get how one team member of management can say yes and the other no.
Store location 301 Montara Road, Barstow, C 92311

why is store 1356 not taking calls in personal.there app site is not working.

Walmart at 15355 N Northsight Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ is an out of stock disaster. We have been shopping at the WalMart since it opened. Thru thick and thin we have put up with poor service, uninformed associates, out of stocks etc. Through numerous changes in managers these issue have been corrected and we have continued to shop. NOW corporate is to blame for a out-of-stock nightmare. We have been told they are a test for a new stocking program. I could send you pictures, but there is not enough room. This is primarily a problem in the ENTIRE grocery store portion of your store. O-O-S after out of stock prevails. You can't launch a new program and not give the store the people resources to execute it. This is bigger than Nick or the DM. This is you Bentonville. You have your head in the sand. Get out of Arkansas, without the locals knowing it. Walk the store, it is a disaster. The poor associates are pedaling as fast as they can. This is not a holiday seasonal rush. This is in every aisle in the store. The associates and Nick can't give you honest feedback, you don't want to hear it. The software may have cost you millions of dollars but it is worthless unless you give them soldiers on the ground to take advantage of it.

I have been a customer of Wal-Mart for many years. Within the past few months I have noticed that the shelves are empty and I am not able to get all the groceries on my list. I also have noticed that some of the shelves are being stocked on a Saturday morning when the store is so busy. The aisles get so clogged up that you cannot maneuver your cart. I'm not sure what is going on but it is very frustrating. I am not one to go to several different stores to get all that I need. I hope things change but if not I will have to go elsewhere.

I have noticed an alarming "trend" in customer service at the LaGrange Super Center. I went there Sat morning 11/17/2018 to do my weeks grocery shopping. The store was rather crowded, after all it was a Saturday morning. There were a LOT of people restocking the shelves which is becoming an alarming situation. I am handicapped and usually use a riding cart and the isles being crowded with the large carts the suppliers use to move their stuff around the store. This morning I DID use a regular cart as I was buying a lot of things which the riding cart would not hold. When I got ready to check out about 9:30 I found that there was not a single checkout isle open. The only things open were the self checkouts. There was also quite a "crowd" looking for an open checkout lane. How does Walmart NOT have cashiers available on one of the busiest shopping days of the week? I went to the service desk to see if there was any way they could get someone to open checkout lanes and was rather rudely told that there was nothing they could do. I asked if they could page the manager and again was rudely told that they don't page the manager that if I wanted to check out I could use the self checkout lanes. When I left the service desk there was quite a few customers with FULL carts of groceries wanting to know the same thing I had just asked. When they heard what the person told me they just pushed their buggies aside and just left. I was sorely tempted to do the same thing but I actually NEEDED what I had in my cart.
If Walmart does not do SOMETHING it is going to go the same was a KMart, Sears, JC Penny, and other stores that are closing mostly due to poor sales and substandard service. How can a Walmart this size NOT have a manager on duty to handle something like this and how can there not be enough cashiers on duty to handle a busy shopping day? There are 5 other MAJOR grocery stores in LaGrange and Walmart just gave me a very good reason to use one of them and STOP using Walmart.
Wake up Walmart before you go the way of KMart. THEY thought they were invincible and could do anything they wished and people would keep coming anyway. Guess what?? It ain't gonna happen and if Walmart doesn't do SOMETHING it's going to happen to YOU.

I complained about the same thing about 1 month ago, I enjoy shopping at Wal Mart good deals, my complaint is with the store in El Centro, Ci went in the store around 5 o'clock to buy a mop for the floors a customer was telling me about this app you download and it reads the scan to show you the price besides other coll thigs and she told me that they gave her 5$ coupon when signing up so I went to the nearest cashier to ask about it and guess what she did not speak a word of English pissed me off so she asked an employee walking by and she too could not speak English so I just dropped the mop and walked out of the store. I know I'm close to Mexico and they get most employees from across the border but if you are going to have cashier or work with the public make them speak ENGLISH. one more strike and ill take my business to target ill pay the higher price

Wal-Mart Monticello Kentucky , 5.45 am 11-17-18 I stopped to get supplies for my store .on the out side was 2 male employees standing in front of the door smoking , very rude carts in lot needed picked up . then I get a cart of supplies and proceed to check out , Nothing was open except , self check out , I asked a employee if they had a lane open , NO its here if you want it . so I just walked out with nothing , here in this small town there is a lot of people that will not use self check and I for one will not use it . I have been in business here in Monticello over thirty years in a Feed seed and fertilizer . But the rudeness and check out here in Monticello will suffer your business , i meet over 65 people a day at my store and have heard talk but ,, never experienced till today I was very disappointed .. I want to see your store here improve and stay , but lots of people drive from here to Somerset to shop , I understand why now ... Please just check into it , and correct , your check out policies , Thanks Roger

I stopped at Walmart yesterday about purchasing tires and having them installed and was told that there were too many appointments and the wait would be at least 2 hours. Saw no cars waiting in the parking lot and there were no cars in the garage. I made an appointment for 1 p.m. today. I arrived at 12:45 p.m. and was told that my car would be finished in 30 min. to 1 hr. I returned in 45 minutes and was told that the men did not realize that I had an appointment and that my car had not been brought in to the garage yet. It was brought in , but was never finished until after 2:45 p.m., which was 2 hours after I had arrived. It seemed that when the mechanic knew that I was watching him work, he would work steadily, otherwise, there seemed to be a lot of conversation going on.

There was also another couple there who was told 1/2 hour for an oil change and they were there longer than I with two young children and a very pregnant mother.

Very poor service!

I would like to express my outrage with the changes made to savings catcher. For those of us who pay with cash we no longer have a way to submit our receipts. I guess now we’ll have to try to find the best prices on our own and that’s ashamed when we had a very simple way to save money without having to shop around and spend our valuable time.Thanks so much for making shopping a lot harder for your loyal customers.

I waited for tires for about 3 hours and then they tell me that they don't have the tires but they can order them for about 25 dollars more than the regular price I think that is very bad service there was other people waiting and was told to same thing they had an appointment for that day so they had time to get there tires but didn't. This is very bad service to have me wait that long for nothing and then try to change me more money to order them I am very upset one family of 5 had all the seats so there was no place to sat down either.

I went to the Hooksett Wal-Mart to have the oil changed on my car. I arrived at 9 am & was told I had a 3 hour wait. I had to have it done so I said I would wait.
After 4 hours of wait Dan approached me (Very nice young man) & stated "I am sorry it may be another 2 HOURS. I was just floored. I stated I had already been waiting 4 HOURS. WELL the two technician's needed to go to LUNCH. I was not HAPPY. I DO NOT KNOW WHO'S STUPID IDEA IT WAS TO STOP HAVING APPOINTMENTS. I ended up waiting 5 hours. THIS IS NOT ONLY A BURDEN ON YOUR TECHNICIANS, IT IS A SERIOUS INCONVIENCE FOR YOUR CUSTOMER.ESPICALLY, (LIKE MYSELF) WAS NOT ABLE TO GO HOME AND WAIT.
Dan offered to turn on the TV, however, I told him not to. One of your tech's only took a half hour lunch to do my car. There were two other gentlemen sitting & they had also been waiting 4 HOURS.
If this PRACTICE is going to continue, then at least put some comfortable chairs & some magazines. Maybe even coffee or hot chocolate. Wifi would be nice also.
YOU ALSO SHOULD HAVE MORE THEN 2 TECH'S ON DUTY.I DID NOT WANT TO EVEN WANT TO GIVE ONE STAR.Some changes need to be made & soon.

Janet M. Woitkowski

I ordered a cell phone to be here by Friday. It was ordered on a Monday. I got an email the day it was due in that it wasn't going to be here till Monday! I contacted online customer service and then called and they said they were going above and beyond offering me a $10 credit on my next online purchase. I should never stray from Amazon. Walmart is useless. here is the online conversation. the call center was shocking. It was shocking at their lack of intelligence.
Mark M: I do really apologize for this Ryan .I totally understand your situation.
Ryan D: no that is just what you are trained to type. send me to a manager like you said you were
Ryan D: im going to post this so many will ask why i didn't run to the end of its course
Mark M: Thanks for chatting with Walmart.com! I’m Mark M and I’ll be assisting you today.
Mark M: Hi,Ryan.
Ryan D: #5801857-010426
Ryan D: im here
Mark M: I do really appreciate for contacting us. I understand how frustrating this for you.
Mark M: But don't worry I'll see what happen.
Ryan D: I need a resolution on this. the closest store ot me is Albany store off of Washington ave extension. I need a phone provided by the store to port my number on to
Mark M: Thank you so much for providing your order number.
Ryan D that is the only option I can think of. I leave town tomorrow
Mark M:
For security purposes, can you please provide your full billing address?

Mark M: Let me see what I can do.
Ryan D: thank you
Mark M: Perfect! thank you so much for verifying your billing address.
Ryan D:even if it is the cheapest model which i would have to return or something...im not worries about a model i just have to have a phone for my meetings with my old number
Mark M: I do really apologize to hear this.I understand how upsetting this for you. but upon checking here in my resource your order was already in the possession of the carrier. I understand how this delay causing you.
Ryan D: that s transparent to me
Ryan D: i ordered from Walmart.com
Thank you for your patience as we connect you with a Walmart Team Member.
Thank you for your continued patience as we connect you with a Walmart Team Member.
Connection resumed.
Ryan D: i dont get that answer from any other website i order from
Ryan D: they make it right if it goes wrong
Ryan D: ???
Mark M: Hold a minute.
Mark M: Thank you so much for waiting.
Mark M: For this matter the best option is to contact the carrier directly at 1-800-742-5877.
Ryan D: one other comment for record...wqalmart shipped it..chose ups..chose method of shipping and therefore i have no part in this other than ordering a product that was supposed to be here today and it not by END of day Monday. there is nothing that is acceptable abou tthis
Ryan D: are you joking?
Ryan D: you callt he carrreir
Mark M: Please accept this discount for your next purchase .
Ryan D: NO
Ryan D: ill accept on this order
Ryan D: depending on the discount
Mark M: You will be discount a $10 for you next purchase.
Ryan D: LMAO
Ryan D: are you seriousl im sorry but that is a joke. i will call and elevate this and im posting this conversation online to several sites to warn others about shopping here online
Ryan : Mark id like to say thank you for helping me but you didn't. Id like to say thank you for your time but this is your job. you guys need to shop at other online vendors and see the disparity that i and thousands of others will see by end of the weekend.
Ryan D im going to post this so many will ask why i didn't run to the end of its course
Mark M: Sure. hold minute.
Ryan D: and for those viewing this post, i will post an amazon issue i had and how they were amazing and i got a refund within minutes along with other things. I have been offered a whopping $10 discount on my next purchase thus far as my cell phone guaranteed today, a Friday, is not coming in end of day Monday (ill be out of town), and they are telling me to figure it out with the carrier. What can i possibly do? that makes no sense...RED
Mark M: i'll transfer you now.
Francisco C: Thanks for chatting with Walmart.com! I’m Francisco C and I’ll be assisting you today.
Mark M has left the chat.
Ryan D: k
Francisco C: Hi!
Ryan D: Im sure you have been briefed on the situation
Francisco C: Yes Ryan. I have been informed about the issue with the order.
Francisco C: Let me take a quick look.
Ryan D: so question is -Will Walmart be doing anything about this blunder (please dont mention the discount of $10 again) and helping me actually resolve this situation
Francisco C: Alright Ryan. When was the expected delivery date again as far as you know sir?
Ryan D: today
Ryan D i have screen shots from orignal order
Ryan D: although technically end of day today, which was fine if passed COB as long as it was today
Ryan D: i need to get a phone or some sort for smart talk to port my number as my old iPhone is gone. I stated i am not going to be a jerk and demand something like a new iPhone from the store but a cell phone of any sort is fine until i get back from my trip on truesday
Francisco C: So item was ordered on November 5. Method of delivery is ground shipping which is 5 business days. Which will fall on Monday November 12.
Francisco C: Is that the right method of shipment Ryan?
Ryan D no no no no..i have the screen shot that says Friday and now my account says DELAYED shnipping.
Ryan D: please don't do this..t
Ryan D: don't got this route Francisco
Ryan D: you have all that information at your finger tips
Francisco C: Yes I see it here. The email that was setn to you said Friday November 9.
Francisco C: *sent
Francisco C: I was just verifying the email information sent to you and the one you received is correct.
Ryan D: yes..the day my phone is due in. so anyways...here is what i can do...get me a sim card from smart talk today
Ryan D: that's it..arrange for a pick up of a sim card package of BYOP
Ryan D: i have a plan so that should cost you about a few dolllars
Ryan D: have it for pick up at the Albany store off of Washington ave
Francisco C: We can go ahead and make an adjustment by creating that order Ryan. Unfortunately for chat we are unable to make orders.
Ryan D: I am really trying to resolve the matter, not put the screws to you.
Ryan D: i see
Francisco C: What I could suggest is have you talk with our voice agents so that we can create that order for you.

Why is it everytime I'm in my Ellenwood, GA Walmart there are long lines for all the self check outs and scan and go? The idea to cut back on cashier's was a very bad idea. When large stores such as Walmart make decisions like that, you never take into account how it truly affects the consumer and you don't visit the local stores to see how that change affects everything either. I don't understand why our Walmart isn't open 24 hours either because we have enough warehouses and traffic coming off the highway to stay open 24 hours. A lot of things happen in the middle of the night that requires you to go to Walmart in the wee hours of the morning. Why can't the Christmas layaway begin in July, that gives most struggling families more time to pay it off especially if you have more than 2 kids. Lastly, there is poor lighting in the parking lot of my Walmart and that is a huge safety concern to me. This is a serious concern for all your consumers because of the climate of the world today with constant robberies and carjackings. Don't wait until something happens, be proactive and do something about it now

Newburgh NY stores is dirty, dirty, dirty. Had to use the ladies room and there was feces on the seat and some on the floor. Shelves are not stocked, Every week there are at least 3 or 4 items I can't find. Understaffed. Manager seemed shocked when I pointed out how awful the store was. Photo department AWAYS broken equipment. I continue to shop there because what I can find, is always a better buy than other stores, but soon going to have to change. I can't be running to 3 different stores to do my shopping. It might just be worth it to shop elsewhere and spend the extra money. I hope to see some changes soon, but I am NOT optimistic.

hey guys what is going on with your stores down here in ok. Stores #269 and your lee blvd stores. The last couple of times I go into your lee blvd store you've move your entire frozen foods isles around. I couldn't find a thing. I went to that store because of your store #269 went to crap. The congestion and out of stock or items move around like soda's and more. Now just as your lee store, your 269 store has also move its frozen foods around. It was a little easier finding the stuff and have got my routine down or rehearsed. Now here today 11/7/18, I go into your #269 store and you had a different type of bread in place of what I normally get. The $1.50 great value. I looked around I couldn't find it any where on your shelves there in the bread isle. I thought it was either out or discontinued. I go to your lee blvd store it was the same thing, a $2.50 loaf of bread in place of the great value bread. Not happy. I looked around and happened to see that the great value bread was moved to the top shelves of the bread isle normally where the $2.50 bread would've been. Are you guys going out of business or something. Because you only move stuff around like that is to try to sell the items that aren't selling well. Well I will not be manipulated like that. I will still look for what I am there for like the great value bread. I found it. But it is very irritating to go to find something and it is shuffled somewhere. If you want to run your self out of business then keep going this way. There is no reason to move bread around like that unless your honeybread that is $2.50 a loaf is not selling. Pull the bread that's not selling instead of moving it around. It is not just this isle, it is the whole store and your chain of stores down here. I will not let you guys shape my shopping for what I'm looking for. If there was another store that was fairly priced in town I would go there.

You are losing a bunch of older people shopping with Walmart never shop again. So many do not have a smart phone and saving catcher has
gone to smart phones only. We are no longer shopping with Walmart unless you change a better way.

Does the North Salisbury, MD store #01890 (so called manager Anthony Durando) even have a manager anymore? I know Kevin left. He wasn't much better but that store, if it has a manager, needs to fire him!!!!I have never seen a worse run WalMart store anywhere and I have been in a lot of them. The shelves are bare...even hear rumors that they are closing. (They might as well) Frozen food shelves bare. What little stock of merchandise is on the shelves is so far back on the shelves , you can;t reach it. Whatever happened to moving the stock forward? Today, a weekend, the store was very busy and there were only a couple of registers open with very long lines. They only seem to want the self service registers open. The few cashiers they have now are very unhappy with their jobs and it shows!! They are very unfriendly and on the verge of being rude. There is going to be a new Aldi store opening this week just in sight of this WalMart and people can't wait. I am sure you will see a big difference in this store. People are so anxious for somewhere else to go shopping. This store really is horrible. I do't know what the "workers", if thats what you want to call them, are doing blocking the aisles with big carts. You can hardly get around in the store. They are not stocking shelves, so I have no clue what they are doing. It seems nothing at all. I have been in a lot of your stores both here and in other states, but never have I seen one managed so shabbily as this one. I ask the cashier if the store even has a manager anymore and she said "I think so,k but I don't know him. I have seen him twice and he never speaks to any of us". Not good!!! There needs to be a complete revamping of management at that store. There were two ladies standing around doing absolutely nothing and I asked the cashier what their function was and she said "They are some kind of managers too and are supposed to open up more registers when the lines are this long, but they don't". It's just a total disaster in this store and you need to do something and soon or there will be no business there. Thank you.

I send money to and from my sister at Walmart. My driver's license name is Mitchell D Turner. My sister sent money by the name of Mitchell Turner. I had the confirmation number for the money and valid identification and was told that it is your policy that since she did not give the middle initial of D that could get the money. She had to go back to the store and add the middle initial. This policy makes no sense in that I had proper identification and confirmation number. My middle initial stopped me from getting the money. Explain your policy

Yesterday I ordered 2 - 1000 text message cards. I still have not received the code I need to get my text minutes. Totally disgusted. I want my money back.

I ordered a spring matress, instead of that, I got a hammock, which I returned, walmart reordered the matress, then after 5 days they say that there is some problem with the system and they will need to cancel the order and will give back the refund, it has been 2 weeks

No refund yet, and the customer representative say now that there is some problem with the refund system as well, well I want to ask, does anything work correctly in your system!!! Ridiculous to be honest, what level of stupidity these guys can go upto.

Asked Donavan for assistance with fire ant killer which seems to have disappeared - very rudely said, it’s on the garden shop. I told him I had searched inside/outside of patio, he said, then we don’t have it and turned to his cart in hardware and said “what the fuck” , someone evidently set an item on his cart so he proceeded toward the service desk with the item but didn’t have time to assist the customer (I went down the street to Lowe’s) - on a good note, store was clean and stocked and the self checkout was staffed with a friendly lady. We spent $37 there today. Guess it’s hard to teach good manners.

I've been shopping at the Mount Airy, NC Wal-Mart since it's inception and have been a regular customer. Over the last year or so, the store grocery section is consistently out of products (empty selves). Products such as crackers and chips are often badly crushed on the bottom and boxes that contain product are damaged. Areas such as clothing is always out of popular sizes. Your prices are the best but it comes a time when the aggravation isn't worth the hassle. Many of my friends have the same complaint and are no longer shopping at Wal-Mart.

I hope these problems will be addressed so I can enjoy your low prices and selection.

Yesterday was my 3rd trip to this Walmart in 7 days looking for 24pk Mountain Dew sodas. And this was the 3rd time they were out of this product. They had 12pks but no 24pks.. The first time I just skipped it and left the store. the second time I asked an employee to look in the stock room, there were none in the back store room. I asked a cashier to call a manager to find out if I could get 2- 12pks for the 24pk price. A manager came to the front and when asked he said no the company did not allow that to be done. So again I left after spending $60. Then this past Sunday 10/21/2018 , we needed a few more Items from the store so I went to Walmart so I could get my 24pk of Mtn Dew.and…….. you guessed it they were still out and I asked for a manager again and the same guy (sorry I did not get his name and I asked if he could do this once due to the fact that this was my third trip there and still no 24's.... he said no and I told him that I wanted My MTN. DEW , he was polite but firmly refused to help me out. I told him that I was sorry but if he could not do this for me then he and Walmart did NOT Care about my business and I would discontinue using Walmart as my primary grocery store.. There is an HEB store less than 1 mile from there and they would be happy to have my grocery monies from a family of Five..He said Im sorry you feel that way but I cant substitute the item.. So I am just looking to find out how the "Management" really feels about a situation like this . Oh and the mgr.started to explain to me that the Pepsi Vendor was at fault and I stopped him and enlightened him to the fact that Management of Walmart Stores are ultimately responsible for the inventory and condition of the store, not a third party vendor.. Vendors will do as much or as little as you let them do and if its allowed, it is the customer who suffers.. Thank You for your time,
Michael Cox
229 NE Amy Street
Burleson, Texas 76028
817-343-1115

I been going to walmart for a while now.ever since i went to a local grocery store and a snake was in my face at meat department.but every time i go into jackson mo walmart a employee with long reddish hair always gives me dirty looks and watches everything i do.i feel like im being harrassed.ive always use self checkout and she looks over at me and makes me very uncomfortable.well this time she came over and said my chicken didnt ring up.i had several items.she didnt even look at screen.it embarressed me so i scanned it again.2 bags.by then everyone was looking at me.i felt red in the face..well i went on and got home to find out i paid for 4 bags because i did have it scanned .she was very rude and i spend alot of money in there.but i think id rather go back to the other grocery store and take my chances with a snake then go and feel embarressed and she made me feel like everyone thought i was trying not to pay for my purchases.] got alot of christmas shopping to do.cause i have 4 children and 5 grandbabies.i might just have to go to kols.i cant stand being treated this way.when i walked out she headed back to service desk where she was when i came in and was talking to 4 or 5 people.im tired of feeling harrassed by this girl every time i go in there.i work hard for my money and i dont need to pay for things twice. I am a very well known .person around town and noone has ever treated me this way. Thanks..Marlene Crites. Jackson mo.

I visit Walmart at 1801 belle isle in Oklahoma city every single day first of all, but on this particular day (10/20/2018 around 330 pm) I visited here and purchased a pack of cigarettes, I waited on the inside bench for my uber but realized I didnt have them so I went back to the cashier to make sure she gave them to me, she said she did so I asked her to get a manager to look at the camera because I did not have them, one particular black manager told me that the camera showed me getting my cigarettes but I don't even believe they looked at no video first of all he said something about me leaving the store when I never left the store. But that's not the part that angered me it is when the assistant manager shood me off and told me that I could now leave the store, that is what sent me over the edge, first of all I spent my money and did not receive my product so now I feel as if Walmart has robbed me and did not care by his attitude, I was never to walk out of that store as angry as I was and I am still angry because I should not have been treated that way. Poor customer service from management!

Store 01727 in Berlin Wisconsin. I attempted to return three battery in which the store wouldn't return my core fee of 10.00 because they said I didn't return them in a certain time and they have no way of knowing if they paid the fee back. I know the receipts were from 2017 but there is nothing stating how long I have to return a battery to get my core fee back I looked on my receipt and in the store and seen nothing. A simple hole punch on the receipt like they used to do would know if it was paid it back or not. I know $30.00 doesn't seem like a lot but somewhere it should say or be told to the customer that they need to return it in a certain amount of time. The store took my money for the core fee they should honor it.

The Walmart on Hallandale Beach Boulevard in Hallandale Florida never has paper towels or soap to wash hands. Never !

Poor customer service, property damage to my custom rims, loss of income from Idaho Falls Auto Center negligence, managers are not being truthful, claims adjuster Luther Williams isn't investigating the matter timely, corporate and everyone associated is putting responsibility on others when this could have been resolved immediately. I am going to complain everyday until this matter is resolved correctly. They damaged my vehicle and the store has video. I don't understand why it is that hard to replace the rim that negligence caused by auto center isn't immediately replaced. Every effort attempted has been met with resistance and conflict. I was demeaned by the manager and believe it was because of making and incident report and being African-American. The male manager was rude and I have several witnesses to attest to that. My old tire is still missing and I wanted them. It is on the receipt and order.

I purchased a bath and shower seat with back and lost my receipt. It is a Carex brand, and paid $46.50 for it. In the meantime your stores relayed that department and only carry equate products. I was told that no Walmart would accept it back due to that fact that you no longer carried Carex brand. I told the girl at the counter that I charged it on one of my debit cards and she first told me that the card reader was down, then she scanned my cards and told me that I had not used my cards in 90 days. I then showed her a Walmart receipt that was dated 10/16/18 to show that I had used it within the 90 days. She then told me that the card reader did not keep all transactions. I have shopped your stores for several years and am very disappointed in your customer service. I would like my money back.

I don’t like being followed by one of you associates Anastasia around the store like I’m stealing some. I’ve never been treated like this in my life. If this doesn’t get fixed I will not shop here again.

Often not stocked of many items. Carts allover lot floors still blocked off for cleaning at 6 am many walkways piled with stock all hours I have been to a lot of Wal-Mart's this one at my home town is the worst in clarion pa

Customer Service. In general, my several experiences with On-Line Customer Service have all been poor and resulted in either NO RESPONSES or NO RESOLUTIONS of my issues. The most recent involved three separate inquiries to Customer Service on why a produce (Gatorade G Series “RAIN BERRY” in 32 Oz (UPC 052000324310) in ALL SIZES from has been eliminated from all local stores and customer are unable to order the 32 oz size From Walmart on-line (although other 32 Oz flavors ARE available through on-line ordering), I then posed complaints about NOT receiving any responses - although for each and every query I posted, I received from Walmart an automated response acknowledging their receipt. WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET SOME RESPONSE FROM A WALMART REPRESENTATIVE WHOM IS NOT SEVERAL EGGS SHORT OF A DOZEN?

They ignore their phones late at night !!!

EVERY TIME I GO IN WALL MART IN ALABAMA THEY USALLY IS NOT BUT TWO REGISTERS OPEN AND BOTH WITH A LOMG LINE I REFUSE TO USE SELF CHECK OUT BECAUSE THAT IS TAKING SOMEONES JOB IF SOMETHING DONT CHANGE THEY ARE GONNA START LOSEING A LOT OF BUISNESS SAM WALTON WOULD ROLL OVER IN HIS GRAVE IF HE KNEW HOW THINGS WERE BEING RUN I HOPE YOU WILL TAKE THIS MATTER INTO CONSIDERATION FOR I PROMICE YOU I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE COMPLAINING LAST WEEKEND PEOPLE STARTED HOLLERING AND SCREAMING FOR A MANAGER IT WAS SO BACKED UP BECAUSE THERE WAS ONLY A COUPLE OF LINES OPEN THANK YOU IN ADVANCE GLENN W FINCH

Why has Walmart cut hours for their employees?? It is ridiculous that this is happening to their employees. Walmart cooperation and stock holders are worth millions. Sam Walden was a good Christian and would have not wanted his family to be so greedy.
Many of Walmart employees are having difficulty paying daily expenses.
I do shop at Walmart regularly but have decided to shop at Kroger or HEB. I also have discussed this with family and friends.
Hopefully, Walmart Cooperation will rethink this bad decision and restore the lost hours to there faithful employees,
Beverly Mizell, RN
bevmizell@msn.com
409-739-4904

I ordered 66 pieces of chicken on Monday at the Silvis Il. Walmart for Sunday pick up at 12.00. The Silvis Walmart call me on Saturday the 13th and said there fryer was down for me to call the Moline Il. Walmart witch I did. The moline store was very rude and wouldn't help me. They said I needed 48 hours notice ordering I told them I gave Silvis Walmart a weeks notice but there fryer is down they said get ahold of you at Moline Walmart. The Moline representative on the phone said I cant help you we need 48hours notice. I hung up the phone and drove to the Silvis Walmart and talked with 2 assistant managers excuse my language but neither new what time of day it was at least they could have done is call the Moline store and try to help me out but offered me a 25 dollar gift card you no where I told them to put there card. I have 30 people coming for dinner at my house I said the Hell with Walmart went across the street and ordered chicken from jewel with a 12 hour notice. As you can see I will no longer go into Walmart for anything. This is where the Wife and I always shop but no more. Thanks for listing to my complaint but If Managed the Moline store someone would be looking for another job.
Thanks Bob Dehamer

Four months ago I brought 2 8super MM reels to the photo dept. at store #4295, they said it would take about a month too convert them to DVD's. I have been checking up for three months, they said it has not been returned yet. I went back again and got the same story, an dept. clerk Mrs. Sandra Williams helped me out and found out they were sent to the wrong processing center and sent back to the store. She along with dept. manager Robert Courvelle found them in a cabinet, how long they were there I don't know. Mrs Williams called and was to get the correct shipping label and get back with me. As of yet , still no word!!!!! PLEASE get with them and find out what the HELL is going on. I guess this is what you call customer service and satisfaction!!!!

THANKS'
Mr Joseph Shidiskis
Store is located at colusium blvd Alexandria la.

charges are steady being added to a mastercard after being taken away. Please see attachment for details. it's impossible for me to explain using 100 words are less. I was unable to upload everything. But If someone reaches out to me I will send the entire document.

This store looks like a tornado went through it. Many shelves have not been stocked much less having the merchandise fronted since Hurricane Florence hit SC devastating the town of Conway SC almost a month ago. I will focus on the pet section where I spend a good amount of money taking care of my cats buying large bags of cat food as well as canned, litter, and grooming products. Since the store has reopened the pet section remains in a state of disarray. I had to straightened out the section with flea collars, worm medicines, etc in order to find the product I was looking for which after all the work I did Walmart was out of stock and has remained out of stock since that time three weeks ago. By the way, the was an employee, white male, about 5 feet with glasses that watched me straighten out the section while he shoved merchandise on the shelf near me.
I also purchase the Special Kitty Variety 12 oz case of 12 which has been out of stock for three weeks. I asked the same employee today 10/11/2018, if he knew when they would be receiving flea collars in as I've been checking for three weeks to buy them. He just stated the product is ordered and put out when received and had no idea when they would receive any. I thanked him and walked to the other side of the gondola where I was looking for the canned food and I could hear he and another male employee discussing the inquiry I had just made so maybe they need retraining on customer service. This store overall is out of stock on a lot of items and I do not for one minute believe that Walmart cannot receive an orders of flea collars in three weeks and I'm referring to any kind of flea collar as they have none of the brands on the shelf. The employees are not friendly, lack customer service skills in assisting customers with shopping needs and check out. I try to shop out the other Walmart in the Conway area when I am in that part of town as that store is clean, well stocked, with associates that smile and don't mind helping someone. I am not looking for anything from Walmart but being a previous manager for the Circle K convenience stores for 15 years, the art of customer service and having product in stock is the back bone for operating a successful business and increasing the sale and profit margins. And empty shelves are not a good thing to have. I did not take pictures as I didn't realize they were to be submitted. I hope someone can help this store manager get a handle of the stocking and filling the shelves with merchandise.

I went to Walmart and used my own bags (Walmart in Brockport, NY).
When I got home, I was missing 5 items. The cashier must have placed the items in a plastic bag and did not place them in my cart.
I called the store 3 times today. Each time someone answered the phone and I asked for the Customer Service Department. All three times, the phone kept ringing. No one from the service department picked up.
I would go back to the store, but I live 15 miles away.
The total amount of the items I am missing is $8.85.

Never even made it inside the store, the "GREETER" told me I had to move to the "outer" parking lot to park my motorcycle or was going to have me TICKETED & TOWED. In the same breath he said that I wasn't allowed to park in the striped areas as well or he would have me towed. When I asked when these parking rules changed, (I always park out of harms way in these areas) he asked me how long I planned to be in the store,....Oh no, too late for that, doesn't matter, I'm NOT risking getting a tow fee OR a ticket for something like this. So I suited back up, left the area & did my shopping @ Brookshires & the Dollar General Store. My plan is to NEVER darken the doors of Gilmer, Tx. Walmart again on account of an ignorant greeter that wants to "BE someone". Even the Longview, Tx. Walmarts (all of them) encourage motorcycle parking in the "out of harms way" spots. The whole situation was ridiculous & uncalled for.

I had a serious experience with your Pharmacy here in Kerrville, TX. It is a long story and I need to discuss it with someone that is head of the Pharmacy Division. I am going to report the incident to the State Licensing Board here in Texas. I feel you need to know of this incident so others can be protected from this type of serious mistake by one of your pharmacist.
You can reach me by phone:
830-367-2025

You can reach me by phone:
830-367-2025

I went to get gas in Darlington sc Walmart. The employee had a friend talking in the store she was not buying. O gave her 40 dollars for gas and went out no other customers were at pumps but me. She was talking and never cut pump on . I finally went back in and asked for my cash back. As I was leaving she called me stupid both of them said it . She should be fired immediately.

I shopped at store #01088 at 2681 CT Switzer SR Dr. in Gulfport, MS. at 22:30:58 this evening and I have to tell you I am so damn tired of giving you my money and the cashier (Kira) could not even speak a word to me. I AM THE REASON SHE HAS A DAMN JOB! I said thank you to her when she gave me my receipt and she still didn't say a freakin thing to me. She just looked past me like I wasn't even there. What the hell people???!!!! Do you not train these people to appreciate the customers? I know, you are a big company and one person not shopping there isn't going to hurt your business. Well, I may not be able to get everything I need a Froogle's but by God I will shop there because at least they ask how you are and they thank you for shopping with them. And besides, most of the time I go into the neighborhood walmart on Anniston, they are out of half of the items I normally buy. I just stopped going there because they no longer sell my coffee, my vitamins, ect. Just tired of wasting my time with bad service and constant inventory changes.

I’m back in Batesburg-Leesville Walmart. Self check unattended and off line. No upfront supervision. Amazing

on sept. 21 I went to purchase gas at the Rexburg Idaho Walmart. was not finished filling up and the pump shut off.
price $75.00 gals. 23.518. went to talk attendant. what happened she said was that my bank card would allow me to
purchase only that amount. I called my bank they told me that Walmart was wrong. I feel that Walmart has no right to
tell me how much I can or can not spend if I have the funds. If they don't want my business I can go to places that do
Rexburg, Idaho Walmart for a new store is the worst one I ever been in.

Received Walmart Visa Gift Card (thru Green Dot Bank). Did not register it right away. Now cannot register it on old Walmart GiftCard site nor on the Vanilla website. Card was for $50. Cannot talk to anyone on any of these sites either. Tried going to Walmart store and customer service tried also. They could not resolve issue either. How do we solve this issue? HELP.

I bought a jar of mayo from the grocery section this morning. Got home , wife making dinner waiting on the mayo to finish . Went to eat and the food tasted spoiled. While i was throwing up in the bathroom my wife realized i had gotten a jar of mayo that was out of date since May of this year!!! Its currently Sept so how in the world would this happen. Besides the aggravation of having to run all the way back to Walmart, the service mgr seemed like she was to busy with other customers to take me serious and then ask for my receipt !! I have lived in PCB for over 25 years and use this Walmart for everything, if this is how you people react to bad products and bad customer service then I need to take my business to the large number of your competitors because through the years the customer service at this store seems to lack the passion to make customers happy!! Thanks for your help. Ken Davis 850/866-3350

To whom it may concern,

My name is Anthony Lux and I am a retired Combat Veteran of the United States Marine Corps. I have something to say about a certain WalMart store.

My wife called me about being labeled as a theft at Walmart store #3213. She called me on my cell phone a few times explaining to me that a WalMart manager and a loss prevention officer has her in custody and keeping her in a small room for theft.

I did not know what was going on, I was at work at the time. I called four times to the Wal mart Woodlands store to speak with someone that have any knowledge on what was going with my wife. I was put on hold for a long while or was disconnected a total of four times. Either way I thought this unkind act was very inappropriate and unprofessional on the person part on the telephone (PBX).

I called my wife on her cell phone now very concern on what was going on at that store and why the third degree. My wife is from the Philippines and when she gets upset it is hard to understand her. When she talked to me she was saying that she was being watched by and associate and reported her to the door greeter and accusing her of theft. I said, “What?!” She then explained the whole story, I told her to show that manager that we have over $5000.00 in our checking account, and that you just bought over $200.00 worth of groceries. My wife tried to explain but the manager said to her that she didn’t want to hear her side of the story and kept reminding my wife why she is being held.

By this time I was getting very annoyed because no one from the store would answer their phone let alone speak with me. So I called the Montgomery County non-emergency number and had them send a unit out to that Walmart store and if they did have, have that officer call me on my cell phone. A deputy sheriff did call me and explained that they did have my wife in holding and that she is being accused of theft of “Frozen chicken wings of $10.04”. I said, “What?! Are you kidding me!?! Then I explained to the deputy that we have much money and my wife has no reason to steal. This is an honest mistake that was made. In fact, I’ve seen and heard of customers doing the exact same thing and the Customer Service Manager would tell the customer to go back to the register and pay the difference. He concurred but has a job to perform. I understand so that deputy gave my wife a Citation for theft of $10.04!!!

Again, my wife was profiled and looked down on continuously. From time to time she would tell me that some managers told her to speak proper english. Haydee would come home upset and tell me what was said to her. I told her to report this but she would tell me if she did then the retaliation would start.

No one talked with me, No one answered there phones or messages that I have left on their recorders, No one responded to any of my emails.
Where I come from that is consider rude and unexceptable.

Anthony Lux

i visited store # 2781 on 08/28/2018 as i was making my way to check out i noticed that they had the candy bar "TWIN BING", i was excited to see that because that is my favorite candy bar and living in Montana i was able to purchase them there. When i moved to Idaho i could not find them at any retail store. i purchased 3 of them and on my way home i decided to eat one. i took a bite of it and bit into the chocolate, on my second bite i bit into the cherry filling and it was so hard i chipped my tooth, when i got home my boyfriend tried it and commented on it being hard. i checked the date on the package and was shocked to see a date of 07/11/2004!!!?????? Being a past employee/assistant manager i was very upset. To me that is very unacceptable, poor merchandising and carless stocking, now i have a tooth that is broken, i do not have insurance. i would like to take care of this without any lawyers involved, but if we have to we can. i would like a response to this asap. you can contact me via E-mail or phone 406-694-5044. Thank you and i will be waiting for your response.

I am a 65 year old Grandfather just trying to buy Beer at your Rialto Branch On Baseline, Upon checking out I was asked for ID. which I did not mind at all. But This is the Drama they put my wife and I Through They would not sell me any beer because my wife left her ID in The car. this little old lady Returning to the car that was maybe 100 yards away she barley made it by a car that almost ran her down. yes she is also in her 60's.

I please this complaint on the day this happened early in August and still received no Conformation If no comply I will be Calling Corporate Office.

My complaint is as follows . I use only one credit card for my purchases. In the past month i have spent over one thousand dollars between products and prescription medications. I have a walmart credit card which I very rarely ever carry.. I feel if walmar t does not respect me as a customer i will need to go else where to make my purchases. Who's ever came up with the bright idea it was to randomly decline customers credit or debit cards is responsible for losing my business. When I called both the bank and credit card companies and they asked was it at Wal-Mart where my card was declined, I feel that Wal-Mart no longer want me as acustomer. I have bought my medications at Wal-Mart for over ten years and been a purchases of merchandise since 1979. I am disgusted with this treatment and will make daily purchases at Wal-Mart. I have over ten prescriptions which I fill at your pharmacists monthly. It will take a great deal for me to come back. Disgusting policy you will regret i will not be back. Thanks but no thanks

It was on July 6 2018 it was about 630 I had to use the restroom so my husband and i walk in and he goes into the men's and I'm yeti g to go into the woman's i couldn't go in cause the worker at florin in Sacramento her name jovani and siad no I would have to wait 15 min but as I was talking to her there was a customer already coming out of the stall i had asked please I can't hold it she siad I'm sorry it's policy. I even told her I would be quick all that talking and the other customer was just barely getting out and she did say uthere a restroom in the back while I'm dancing up and down I told I can't just go I had3to let my husband know he was in the men's as he got he did get up set and was getting the wrong idea so weas I was walking out I couldn't hold it so I go back in the store as embarrassing
And having a blader problem made it just as worse for me i wasn't trying to make it that obvious it just made it worse by the time I got to the restroom I it was late half on me and in the toilet I was trying to figu6out what to do I was crying and embarrassed I did clean my self but still felt embarrassed so as I was walking twords the front I asked a worker were can I talk to a manger she at the then I go talk to another girl and she gave me the corporate info I called twice I sent a letter and I still haven't here nothing and were going in to September and the incident happened a few months but now I'm at point were I'm just going to get a lawyer and see what are my options in this situation or resolve something I've been waiting for a response and just letting me know that it get looked into I'm mean you guys have cameras there but I also remember the people that I spoke to that day. Than you for taking the time to read this I hope to here from you

Store 64856, Pineville MO, about 1:30 afternoon of 8/29/18 - have always been upset about the out-of-stock condition at this store. Today, they were completely out of cane sugar. I asked a couple of associates working the area, figuring it was a recall or some such. Nope, just out. Blamed it on The System. Told them the store is always out of I want, then discovered that the one type of snack crackers I wanted, the Great Value family pack of cheese squares, was out. On the way to checkout with what I COULD find, a nice young associate was telling another couple that, no, there was none of what they wanted in the back.

Don't feel like going through this process again, so I'll mention that the shopping cart return area in the parking lot was overflowing, and some prime parking spots were blocked by the excess carts.

Finally, this store was too small on the day it opened. They roughly doubled it in size a while later, and it's still too small. I hope the corporate moron that makes those kind of decisions is no longer employed with Walmart.

Rant over, have a nice day.

I went to get my prescription on 8/8/18. They did not fill it right. I talked to the clerks tonight at Okeechobee, Florida pharmacy. They were supposed to call me back. I waited one hour, no phone calls. I called back and no one knew what I was talking about. The manager left already. They need to give me my medication, since I already paid for the amount that they were supposed to fill to begin with. This is stealing if it was intentional I don't know. But I need my medication to be filled the rest of the way. Thank you. Timothy Haselden. 863-458-7436. They also messed up on my wife's medication refill last month. Bacflelon. The dosage is 10mg, but the gave her 20mg instead. Customer service is very unprofessional at this store. Thank you. Timothy Haselden, Notice 1.

Took my vehicle in for an oil change, nothing outside with instruction as to how or what to do for service. I parked unloaded 3 grand children an walked inside to a counter where 4 employees are chatting and 2 actually looked at me then continued chatting, on other finally acknowledged us and I asked for an oil change. I was then informed that I would have to take my vehicle around to the last bay at which point I would receive a ticket. I did this then walked back inside where we waited for an hour and a half. Finally was told they couldn't service my vehicle because the oil pan plug was bent and over torqued and I should take it back to the last place it was changed. I did this and they place I took it back to had no trouble with the plug, they brought it out to me and there was no evidence of it being bent. I am 60 years old and the walking is hard, I can understand the wait it happens but I cannot abide wasting my time because they didn't know how or want to do the job is unacceptable. I don't want anything just hope this will improve customer service. Especially at the store in Midlothian, tx.

I want to find out the young lady that assisted me today with my complaint about Nowornever co.. She said I would receive an Email
to write my opinion of how I was treated. I didn't get it yet. She was very helpful which I appreciate VM & I want
her supervisors to know how pleased I was with what she/Walmart did for me.

Thank You, A.R.Geonnotti

Order number 4761855-873004
I ordered of three bikes on 7/24. Two of the bikes arrived immediately the third bike came to the store on Tuesday 7/31. Since that time I have been calling the store everyday, as I requested that the bike be put together. Everyday I am told that bike will be put together before the end of the day. Today 8/2 when I called I was told by Fred Becchetti that the person who puts bikes together is not there and will be there tomorrow. He also informed me that it is Walmart policy, that they have seven days to put bike together. I was never told this in all the time I was calling. I am very upset and I my grandson didn't not have his bike for his birthday. Also I have been left on hold up to 45 minutes waiting to resolve this matter. Today I have cancelled my credit card with Walmart.

8/1/2018 I went to the Walmart Store on Ke'Eamokuo, Honolulu, HI. Evrerytime I go into this racist store, your employees follow me around the store. Today at the self check out your employees had the nerve to get with other stalkerish customers and debate if I was going to steal the items I bought. Every time I go, your racist employees slander me by making comments about me not being able to pay. Every time. Slandering me and causing other customers to look my way as if I am anticipating stealing. I'm looking for an attorney to sue this store! Sherry A. Wiley

I am a Disabled Senior and have shopped at Walmart for many years and I cannot believe how poorly I have been treated after ordering a Samsung phone and combined with Walmart Family minutes plan.The total order came to $118.95 and I only got the phone which was not the phone I ordered as it did not arrive with the blue tooth or hearing earphones on the website. I contact customer service multiple time without any help I went to the local store twice and no assistance. They are telling me the minutes came by electronic mail sparate from the phone. The only refunded the cost of the phone $86.43 and claim they send me the minutes and the can not send me any copy of the electronic e-mail these so called minutes proving they sent them but the also say even if I have received them it would have be too late to get a refund for them 4 days after thew order was placed. I feel I have been treated very poorly and I am asking for the additional sum of $32.52 not returned to me. This transaction was placed on my BBVA Compass credit Card #4638 2900 0073 1934 exp 02/21 I would appriciate if you would look into this......tHANK YOU pAUL cROTEAU 480-696-4138

I am very angry and frustrated. You have the very worst customer service I've ever come across. The same guy in India made me keep telling him things I'd already told him, then he hung up. He had already hung up on me once. His name was given as Allen Jordan ( not exactly an Indian name.) I also spoke to a woman at the roseville store and told her my problem and she put me thorough to a number that did not answer, just rang and rang. Yesterday I got on with a foreign woman that didn't give me her name. She talked so fast I couldn't understand her and asked her many times to slow down so I could understand her and she did not comply. I asked to talk to another agent and she transferred me to some vendor of Walmart. I was just going to place an order of about $200. I didn't shop at Walmart for years because of their horrible treatment of employees but decided to try. I think you have just lost me again.
Jeanette LeVesque

On July 28,2018 at 1044p, I visited this walmart and had the worst experience ever. while shopping I came across some bathing suits that were on a rack not 1 or 2 about 20 priced at 5.00 with a sign posted. To be sure of what I was seeing I took to the self service counter and asked one of the employees to check for me it rang up 13.00. I informed her of what the sign read and showed her. there was another employee named Edwin who informed her to give to me for 5.00 because of the sign..I had more shopping to do so they told me to inform the cashier. when checking out the cashier rang up 13.00 I let him know what was said he call the Manager ElSA who would not give her last name. I told her the whole story again and went to get the original cashier who was told to price at 5.00..Elsa stated Edwin was not a manager and had no authorization to tell me or the cashier the price and she would not change and proceeded argue with me in front or other customers and employees not a good example..(unprofessional). I have work in customer service for 40 years and shop at walmart 2 to 3 times a week.....NOT A GOOD LOOK!!!!! FOR $5.00

On July 28,2018 I discovered that there was a leak in tire for which I had a warrant. I took care to the Jasper, Alabama Wal Mart Auto Center. I spent one hour there and was told that there was no leak found in tire. I continued to a funeral in Heuytown, Al. Coming out of Church I discovered that my tire was completely flat. One of the members had a pump and blew the tire up. I proceed to your store in Heuytown,Al. I explained the problem to one of your employees in the automotive department. There was also a lady that had warrant . I watch people come and go. After sitting there for five hours I demanded to know about the tire. I was told that there was no leak. They called their self showing me. I had to pay full price for a brand new tire. I asked that my old tire be put back in my trunk. The tire that I received does not look like mine. I am very upset by this ordeal. I did not get good customer service. The email address above belong to my sister. You may contact me on it.

The Walmart Pharmacy in Dunkirk Maryland is the worse. The only reason my family have kept going there as long as we have is because of the tech PJ. After Fridays on July 27th and today my family will no longer get prescriptions at any Walmart. I tried to pick up my prescription Friday July 27th that was supposed to be ready several days earlier. The lady named Diana was extremely rude. She did not even attempt to force a smile on her face when she told me it was out of stock. Mind you this is after I was waiting for my husbands prescriptions for several hours that were suppose to be ready by 1:30. This was after 4pm. (They tried to tell me I would have to wait until after six pm for my husbands prescription due to be short of staff). I told them I could no longer wait for my husbands and needed them now. When I got my husbands prescriptions that is when when Diana told me mine was out of stock and will be in Monday. I just called the Pharmacy at Walmart in Dunkirk Maryland to make sure my prescription was ready. When the lady answered the phone she did not give her name so I asked. She said her name was Kathy. When I told her I wanted to make sure my prescription was ready she rudely told me no its not because are very short of staff. I told her that was no excuse because it was suppose to be ready last Wednesday and then I was told it would be ready today. She said " well I don't know what to tell you because we are short". So I told her so you are telling me I was lied to Friday and it was in stock. Kathy said again I don't know what to tell.
There is no excuse for this behavior what so ever. I have never been talked to like that from any company. This was horrible service and I will make sure I spread the word in this small community. Shame on Walmart for letting their employees treat paying customers like this.

On July 29, 2010 I was to meet my son in the furniture area to get a futon, when I arrive he was standing with an VERY RUDE employee name Duane. I have NEVER been so poorly treated and spoken to in that manner at Walmart by any employee. I am in that store on a daily basis sometimes twice per day, I have come to know some of the employees. This guy seems to be new as I have never seen him at this location before which is 5555 W. Atlantic Blvd, Margate , Fl. I am applaud. We were purchasing a futon which was in a very large package, he got the dolly for transport but he refused to assist in taking it to the car. It was raining slightly and the thunder was loud. However it wasn't raining hard. He said to me "I'm not going outside and getting wet" I said, that's no way to talk to a customer, you are suppose to provide 1005 customer service. He said again" with an expression on his face and his mouth twisted "I'm not going outside Period!" My son took the cart and roll the merchandise out thru the garden area where I was parked and I went to report him to the Manager which I did speak to Vade and she seemed not to care either, so that's why I'm turning to you for your assistance. If these young kids don't want to be bothered by customers then they have the wrong job. Thank you for attention to this matter.

Teresa Harris 954-294-9902

I took a prescription to the Ellijay, GA. (store # 1070) for a 30 day supply of Tramadol. The pharmacist called me to the consultation window and the conversation was this way: Pharmacist- Why did the dr. write this script for you? Me- I hurt my knee. Pharmacist- did you hurt it yesterday? Me- no I hurt it 2 weeks ago but I waited until today to come to the dr. Pharmacist- I can only fill this script for 7 days worth of Tramadol or any other pain medication. She had no right to ask all these questions. It's none of her business! All she had to say was I can only fill this for 7 days worth of medication. I will never use a Walmart Pharmacy again!

We purchased a pound of Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage at 10 am this morning from the Ville Platte Wal Mart. When I opened it, it was rancid. There was no visible "sell By" date on the package. We live 15 miles from the Wal Mart, so I called to speak to a manager about the problem, hoping we wouldn't have to drive to town again today. The first time I called, I was put on hold for 6 minutes, at which time I hung up and called again. The second time I called, I was on hold for 15 minutes. I gave up again. In my experience,the Ville Platte store has a few good employees, but many are indifferent and appear to be "put out" if you ask them for service. Whoever answers the phones there had to be aware that my call was not answered. I called a third time and was transferred directly to a manager's office this time. No one answered after 35 rings. Wal Mart can be convenient, but next time I'll use one of our small local groceries. There's no excuse for selling rotten meat.

I shop Walmart a lot BUT that will be changing very soon! You have changed the deli department for the WORSE!!!!!! you had great products Like Hoffmans Super sharp cheddar cheese and many other very popular items and now you discontinued them! STUPID!!! guess we will have to go elsewhere to get the products we want!!! By the way, your staff is VERY unhappy with you also!!!! It is showing in many departments!!

I applied online & received a Walmart Mastercard in the mail. I activated it & used it to rent more points for our Bluegreen timeshare. Our air conditioner quit working on us so I tried to buy a new one with the card shortly after that without even coming close to the limit on the card & it was declined. Extremely embarrassing but I thought it might be because I tried buying it in Oakville & I live in Brantford, ON. So I thought I'd get a much smaller unit in Brantford at Walmart but the same thing happened it was declined. I phoned Customer Service at 1-888-331--6138 & they put me through to Security, I was informed that they didn't have all the information they needed. "Strange to send a card to someone if they didn't have the information they needed wouldn't you think". Anyway I faxed down a copy of my driver's licence & Notice Of Assessment from Revenue Canada as requested on July 17th & was told it would be reactivated 5 days later. I phoned again on July 25th to check if it was activated so I wouldn't have to suffer embarrassment again & found out that apparently the fax was too dark so the card still wasn't activated. I just faxed another copy down from a different fax machine & again I was told it would take 5 days to activate it. What I don't understand is why would a card even be sent to me & activated if they didn't have the information they needed? I figure they won't activate it because the fax will be too dark again so I will just pay off what I have used when I get the bill, I'm planning on sending in some hopefully on Friday but I haven't received a bill yet. If the online application is going to cause all this much trouble I suggest you take it offline. I was going to use the Mastercard to pay on my maintenance fees on my Bluegreen timeshare but doesn't look like that will be happening. I'm extremely displeased with this whole mess!

Bought my tires though Walmart sat a appointment up 5/18/18 they charged me for new stems not all are new. tire is leaking rear pass. side. weights fell off 2 of the wheels called to make appointment was told to just show up early and take my chances. this Walmart was #03538 service order#485700-41377

I purchased a potiable jump box from Walmart it ran around 100 dollars plus tax. I had it about 4 months an it just stop charging an jumping vehicles. S o I decided to return it to the store today 7/22/18 just to exchange of course I don't have my receipt. Ok so the store is all out of the same jump box that I have . No big deal, but now they (employees at Walmart i.e. supervisor during the day shifts) acts like the jump box didn't come from wal,art telling me she cant give me store credit without the recipt an the product number to the jump box . S o I go an get the same brand of jump box that's smaller then the original 1 I purchased , she continues to tell me that she can not help me even though I proved clearly that the jump box came from Walmart. I FELT TOTLLAY DISRESPECTED BY THE LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE I RECIEVED AT THE NEWBURGH NY LOCATION BY ALL PERSONS OF AUTHORITY. Im a quality customers who shops there frequently an feel as though , as a faithfull customer to Walmart the situation could have been handled better. The supervisor then tells me she cant give me back the 100 dollars an change I spent on the jump box cause its a lot of money . it is a lot of money when I spent it an the product is malfunctioning already. Plus walmarts a billion dollar corporation im sure a store credit of 100 will not effect day to day operations . Sincerly ANNOYED BEYOND BELIEF CUSTOMER!!! A TIMELY RESPONSE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Went to store on Greenbelt Road Louisville Ky. Was going to buy Bluetooth wireless headphones. The store had a display set up. Seen what I wanted so I found the person who was suppose to be working that section. First off she says we don't have wireless headphones, I pointed to the display and also box in glass cabinet. She points at earplug type. That is not what I wanted and pointed at box I wanted to see. She finally takes her key and attempts to open. Then tells me they need to get a locksmith. Not a happy young lady. Not helpful at all. Went over to market side for groceries. Seen a employee leaning against a stack of something on phone. Ask where a manager was so I could complain. He said he was. Told him about problem and he tells me that they have called ab out 15 times to have it fixed. Bad service for a multi billion dollar company. I was at that store around 1130 Saturday the 21st

Store in Biddeford always it of product and getting worse. Thank you for converting me to another store. And carts are terrible. You have a manager to comfortable in that store

This is for store #1659

I tried to return a tablet for another better one with no receipt. Since it was a gift, I did not have a receipt readily available.

I get it, it's a little bit sketch (The seal was still intact and the tablet is clearly unopened). The first CS rep told me she had to get a manager and I told her immediately I could come back later with an actual receipt from my gift giver since I lived so close. She insisted on getting a manager anyways for approval.

Ok... I thought, if it would save me a trip back, I will wait for the manager. The manager comes and tells me right away that I would be getting less than what the online store price says. I was taken back and argued that the online Walmart sold it for 10 bucks higher. However, at no point did I curse, name call, or even yell. I may have matched my tone with his but nothing more.

He then proceeded to tell me that if the item is more than 50 bucks, they cannot even do store credit without receipt. Then he flashed his "I'm a manager card" and said "Its up to my DISCRETION to help you".

I was already ready to go home, but the way this guy was talking to me it was incredibly patronizing. So I decided to stand my ground in principle.

I told him that NO WHERE on Walmart's page does it say that about the 50 dollar max amount. Check it out here:

I must have accidentally insulted this guy's mom because he right away decided to shut down on me and told me verbatim "I'm done with you!"

So I told him I needed this escalated. I wasn't going to let this guy working in customer service of all places to treat me this way. And trust me I worked in retail and never in my dreams would I ever speak to a customer like this. It doesn't matter if they guy had a bad day or maybe another customer was a pain in the butt. You don't do that to customers.

Second manager was much nicer and much willing to explain things to me but still was unrelenting to give store credit. I was much more satisfied with her answer partly because she treated me like a human being. The other guy, Ron, treated me like complete garbage.

However, my biggest problem is that if you read that link, no where did that say anything about 50 dollar limit. Why would Walmart not follow their own policy and what's worse is that these managers are so arrogant to assume they know all the policies when a simple google search proves otherwise.

All it says is that if the product price is more than 25 dollars, they can only give store credit or gift card. Needless to say there is a reason why I do not frequent at Walmart. However, from now on, I will only go to Target and if managers at the store is reading this, yes I will also make a complaint at Corporate. This kind of customer service is simply unacceptable.

I was at Walmart in Richmond Indiana and got two 2 liters of Mello Yellow. I lost $14 in the store a ten and four ones. When I asked for help in finding it.I was pffered no help at all. I never felt less mportant as a customer . I was only in the store for a couple minutes so they could of viewed cameras to see where it dropped and who fpund it. The only thing I got was a sorry. Ifl it would of neen their money or item they would of done something. It was money I needed. I shop their couple times a week, but I will not now after the lack of help and compasion.

A little after 6pm today 7/19 I was ending my shopping at your store in Amherst NH. I went to cash out, there were 2 people ahead of me. There was an elderly woman on the register ( I have seen her there many times). When it was my turn a new cashier was going to take over. For the first 5 minutes I had to listen to the cashier coming on complain to the other cashier about her having to do this and that and something about being pregnant...all I wanted to do was pay and be on my way. Well first I had to hand her a personal size watermelon because when I put it on the belt I notice a soft runny spot :( I really craved water melon to). Anyway she starts ringing me up and she had a horrible attitude. She was slamming my items into the bags. My son (not a child he is 38 years old) was walking up to put the bags in my cart she would not spin the bag carousel she just kept slamming the bags on top of it he was pacing because the way she was banging my items was getting him angry and he did not want to make a scene. She continued to slam them. I paid, started to leave saw that a woman manager had come into the little area where they have the cigarettes and said to her and I quote " Your cashier behind you on register 15 has a Piss Poor attitude." I work in nursing in a nursing home and am always shopping there for soaps, goodies to munch on and clothes for my patients because they struggle. I am always at the pharmacy I at least 2 times a week getting groceries and have NEVER ever been treated so poorly. It makes me want to change pharmacies and go back to Market Basket for groceries. Oh yes and when I got home and took out the jar of pasta sauce I bought and paid for and wanted to cook, the jar had a crack all the way up the side of the jar and that is when I really got pissed off and decide to send this complaint. We couldn't eat it because I did not know if any glass was in it. I went on to my banks web page to see how much money I have spend at your store in just the past couple of months and let me tell you I shop there often. I wish I could say I would never set foot in that store ever again but that is unrealistic but I will tell you this I will make certain that my visits will be a heck of a lot less.I do not want an e-mail from you with a sob story as to why this happened I just want you to know that this happened and I am sure it has happened many times over because it is allowed to happen. I should have just thrown my arms up and walked away but after working so many hours one just wants to shop, pay and carry on.

I have been shopping at the West Macon Walmart for about a year. I usually go two or three times a week. I have always used the self service check out because they never open more than three full service registers. Yesterday I went to check out at the self service check out and was told I could no longer use it because I had to many items. There is no sign stating there is a item limit. I talked to a manager and was told that to many people were not scanning all there items, so you can only use the self service for a few items. There were four registers open and no one waiting to use them, but they still would not let me use it. I had to go to a full service line and waited almost twenty minutes, just to get up to the register. When I left I had to walk by the self service check out and out of the eight registers available, only three were being used and no one was waiting to use them, so the girl who was working that area went to the restaurant to take a break. This is totally stupid to have forty eight registers and only three open, eight self service and no one there. Taking my business to Kroger.

I was called to the management room by the manager( Alberto Adams), in the presence of another manager( Faiz Esho ) fluent in Arabic because he is an ArabIc. Alberto claimed that I stayed in the break room more than 15 minutes and when I asked him to prove that .He said that there were spies told him that I stayed more than 15 minutes . I asked him to confront these spies face to face and I told him maybe those hate me or lie, he refused. But he said there were cameras in line with the spies' words. I work in the maintenance department and it is my duty to clean the break room and wipe the tables throw out old food, open cans and prepare cups for coffee, which may take the rest of my work.Alberto practices a racist policy with migrant workers from Iraq and openly contravenes ( California Discrimination and Harassment Prevention Policy.Alberto is not a direct manager. .My departmental manager respects me and gives me a report that I am a good worker.

Wal-Mart store in Williamsburg, va #03219 op# 006353 te# 01 Ye# 06801 is the receipt on 07/15/18. We bought several items and was over charge on 3 remotes of cloth over $30 dollars.so I call the store when we got home for the mod, manager on duty . They never pick up. Then I call the complaint line which all they said the store will call you back in 1 to 3 days. I am not happy having to drive all the way out to the Williamsburg store. Today we had to go to Newport news, va to see our lawyer and saw a Wal-Mart there. We stop there to get the corrections fix. The assaint manager we had to go to the Williamsburg, va store to get it correct since that store mess it up. That is not fair. I have to waist my time and gas to fix your store screw up which over charge me $30 dollars.so I will loss more gas money and time cause of your incompetence employee.
What can you do about this?
Robert C Owens Sr.
201 tam O Shatner Blvd apt 25A Williamsburg va 23185
484 354 5781

Have feedback for Walmart?