Walmart Complaints Continued... (Page 8)

1145+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Walmart corporate: 1-800-WALMART

I have a Walmart about 1/4 mile from my house and I prefer to go 3 miles out of my way to shop. The Walmart in Cheswold, Delaware near Dover De.19901 always has several empty spots on the shelves constantly. They never replemish product that are out in a manneraly fashion it isn't as clean as the other locations in the area.Also they have more people on smoke breaks then in the store,can never find someone to help if needed.

we purchased element tv july 2014 with one year warrant.had problem right away-horizontal lines for the first 5 minutes and then they went away. next would not turn on using remote. had to turn on with finger on manual button. then it would not turn at all. so Walmart store said because it was after 90 days had to talk to element about their warranty. they said it had to be shipped to them at our cost $46.02 our packaging cost $27.52 and any damage to set in shipping warranty is void. after they receive our set they would ship us a refurbished set in 6 weeks. so we are looking at 2 months no tv looking forward to your response scott

I have order a dresser off of walmart.com 200·00 dollars I paid for it when I got it the one side was damage I called them they replace it and then when I got it all together the draws Don't fit right and it bows in the middle I am very unhappy with it I will never ever buy anything from walmart

Nothing happened EXCEPT your company is bowing down to Muslin Shariah law and will provide halal products. This will be the last straw for me and. I will not shop with your company anymore. This is AMERICA, not the Middle East.. If the Muslins wart Shariah Law, then they can pack up and move back to the Middle East.. I know that one customer won't bother you at all, but when this is my way of showing that I don't have to depend on your superstore to get by!

When I was in southern pines North Carolina,and then traveled to fort myers fl.i would go to walmart that morning early and pick up your rottisatie chickens for 3.48 when I came over to vero beach florida they charged me 4.98 for the same day old product.iasked the manager about it he said it depended on the price at the time which was the same as the same day rotisserie price I felt that if they do it in southern pines walmart and fort myers walmart why not in vero beach,fl,thank you for your time Jim Cocce vero beach fl.

I want to buy 2 barque grills the one that I wanted there was one on display and they said that they did have anyone, the manager said that he had other thing to more and would be back, but it would take him some time. I told him a would wait, in about 20 minutes he returned and went out back to see if he could find the other grill. He came back in about 5 minutes and said no. I ask him if I could have another grill that was only $10.00 more and he said no. I told him I would go across the street and buy them at Home Depot, and he replied "you have wasted my time for this long, why did I go there in the first place." I could not believe he said that and went you Home Depot and got my 2 grills and they where real helpful in and help me load the grills. I will never go to Wal-Mart again. I have never been treated so badly in a store and specially by a store manager.

Xenia, Ohio,,,March 28th, 2015. Manager and employees treated my family rude simply because we expected them to honor price. Soda sign read as follows.. $3 or 10. So I purchased 10 cases of soda for $3. Manager did not want to honor it and it took 20 minutes before they rudely did. they proceeded to give us dirty looks (employees and manager)...told other customers in line what happened. Openly saying "THAT IT IS PEOPLE LIKE US THAT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SITUATIONS." Customers gave my kids dirty looks and shook their heads while the employees looked on in their direction with pleasure.

I have went to WalMart store more than twice and received the worse service ever, and I have made complaints to the store manager on duty every time, and his answer is always an excuse. Then have the rudeness to treat me as if I am nothing or nobody, when I spend thousands of dollars at WalMart. The receipt reads at the top ST# 0451 OP# 00005797 TE# 10 TR# 06245, in this transaction the clerk double charged me and I called the store and the man listened to me then he said oh let me transfer me to customer service and the phone just rang. The night before the night customer service manager Mike had no register open then he said he would come to the self check out to assist myself, mom & sister, but never came the clerk at the self check out told us she didn't know how to price check the items we had. It was just a terrible experience. We spend so much money at WalMart to be treat piss more by your staff at this store. And this Mike night customer service manager is very rude along with this Christine customer service manager. I have been in customer service for years and know how to treat customers, and it is oblivious these two individual do not have the skills to wear such a badge that recognize them as customer service manager. I am thinking very serious about taking my family business and money to Target. This store has struck my last nerve. Once a very happy WalMart shopper, Sheena Waggoner.

I went to walmart yesterday to look at the plants. Many of the plants were wilted and when I say many it was the majority. I said something about it to a girl working and she said they didn't have any way to water them. I've been there before and they had a hose on a reel to use for watering. I don't understand walmart having a garden center, having beautiful plants shipped and before the plants are there anytime they look have dead. Are the customers suppose to buy these full price or what. This happened last year also, they just let the plants die.

Quincy fl pharmacy. Droped off prescriptions on Thursday March 26 for my disabled wife and they scanned it in the system and said she was in their computer. Drove 10 miles Saturday to pick it up then they said oh we need her medicare card. I said why didn't you tell me that before. Pissed. Drove back 10 miles home then 10 miles back again. No more business from me in that store ever.

I was being checked out at register 10 at the Burlington nj walmart prices on a few items were ringing up wrongly I told the check out girl she body told me prices do go up and did not take the time to call someone to check the prices. I was also purchasing water which I asked if I had to lift the water so she could ring it up her response was I will get to it. She did not tell me what my total was at the end of the transaction I have to ask her what the total was and when she handed me my change she didn't say anything maybe I was expecting to much but a least she could have said thank you for shopping with walmart or have a nice day. I think she might need to be re trained with that type of attitude and show courtesy to get prices checked if a customer is requesting since we all work hard for our money. I will not be revisiting that walmart sometimes one bad experience is all it takes for a customer not to return.

My complaint has to do with the continuous and woefully unprofessional conduct and behavior of one Ms.Bianca, pharmacist of the Walmart store located at 5929 Georgia Avenue, NW, Washington, DC - her unwillingness to honor a valid Walmart coupon that was submitted to have a much needed prescription filled. In effect, behavior that has become part of a pattern and practice at this particular store. Please call me at 202 292-2396 so that I can explain away, in detail, the overall problems associated with this store - from managers appearing overwhelmed and indecisive to the General Manager, Alvin Robinson, never being in the store to mediate and resolve customer complaints, among other very serious operational issues...

I was verbally attacked by two customers and three or four Walmart Employees for no reason. They followed me to the front doors. I ended up in the ER. I called to complain and was ignored then called corporate office. Still ignored but referred to Market manager who still has not gotten back with me. I feel like this is not something that should be ignored. I am owed at the very least, an apology!

Wal-Mart, for the most part and Sam's Club, has the best prices and is always clean with courteous associates. Last Friday, my family stopped to get a birthday present for my granddaughter. At the register, the price rang up as $34.95. My wife sais that she thought the price was more like $19.95. The associate called back for a check and my wife was correct. The associate immediately credited back the incorrect price and charged the correct price. I thought that this was just an honest mistake, my wife told me in the car that it had happened before with an item that our daughter picked up in the line at the register.

Tonight, I went in to get a bag of candy. the price was $3 or 4 dollars. It showed up at the register as $8.98. I knew that this was wrong so I told the associate that I would run back to see the price. The price was $3.58. One time could be a mistake, two times gets me a little concerned, THREE times means that I cannot trust the register to accurately scan the price. From this day forward, I now have to write down prices as I put things in my cart because I never know which one will come up with 30, 40, 50% or more above the price listed on the shelves. All of these transactions took place at the Wal-Mart #5727 in Bradenton Fl. Your receipt says "Low Prices You Can Trust Every Day". For the last 3 trips to Wal-Mart, this has not been true!

In the local (Portland Oregon) newspaper was a ad for Walmart Miracle-Gro Garden Soil .75 cf @ 5 for $10.00. When I went to the Sherwood Oregon store to make a purchase of this item I was told that the store was too small to carry the item. I then tried to order for local pickup and was told that the item was not available within 50 miles. My Complaint is why place a ad in our local news paper for a item and not at least say that the item was only available in certain stores. The ad said nothing of this and I was rather pissed that I drove 8 miles to make this purchase and was not able to get it. I may never shop again at Walmart for the fear that the item will not be there.

Complaint, Walmart Park Plaza, Customer Service and Money Center, Cashier to the Left, and I was walked over to the next counter near ATM Machine, where the Walmart Cashier, picked apart my license, and they both found something wrong with a, Woodside Management check mailed to me certified, I live here at Stonebridge Apartments, Modesto California, and Woodside Management is our owners, We decided to cash $100.00 check here a Walmart, purchase, chips, dip, soda's for the kids dinner party, However, we were extremely mistreated by your employees there, even though, I have shopped there for the last 3 years at least monthly, It was a racial profiling, discrimination, case, and I am quite offended of how some of us are treated in regard to our color, although tolerant of low behavior, or bad character flaws, I am saddened it continues at Walmart this location.

Your McHenry Location, ***** in customer service, while your park plaza location gets * star, I just happened to be closer to Park Plaza and it takes one bus Modesto City bus the (25) or (36) to get there. I am spending some $200 to $300.00 each visit, not to include both daughters, One shopping at Park Plaza while the other at Mchenry Location. However, they both had me put in my social security number, ran the check some 6 times through your computer system and turned down by both cashiers, while the customer service person, picked at my Arizona Driver License issued in 2004, my birth state, I as well, had California State ID first issued in 1971, I am saddened also, humiliated over the mistreatment, God Bless, in hopes this doesn't happen again, Thank you, Walmart.

The customer service area needs to revamped. Customers stand around while one young girl waits on them (returns, complaints, etc.). The rest pretend to act busy in order to avoid waiting on customers. I had printed two pictures and did not know that they had to be paid for at customer service so I did some shopping and when I checked out, they did know what to do with the picture slip. I explained, and was told to pay the fifty-eight cents in customer service. I went over and waited seven minutes (one person in front of me). Three other employees were doing other things. I find this an unacceptable way to treat customers.

Hi, I'm an employee with the Diana TX store and first want to thank you for my being hired into the store. I just began working there and am a little put off that you don't have seating for employees who stand on their feet all day and have their breaks outside. There is one seat in front of the store but they don't want employees smoking there. So it would be wonderful if we could have a seated break area outside, since we live in Texas it would be appreciated if there where a cover over the area because of the sun and rain. Thank you for taking your time to read this email

we purchased a 40' element tv from your store. had a problem right away-horizontal lines for approx. 5 minutes until it warmed up-ok we lived with this small problem. next the remote would not turn on or off the tv. had to used the manual button-1st called direct tv and they sent us a new black box, it did not fix problem, then set would not turn on at all. Now problem is determined has to be the set-so we call Wal-Mart and are told because set is 7 months old and over the stores 90 day warranty period we must contact element in California. so we do and element goes over the same protocol as we previously had done they tell us tv must be sent to them in cal. we have to ship it at our cost $46.03 package it at our cost $27.52 and if there is any damage to tv whatever warranty is void. also claim is good for 30 days only. then we are told when they receive tv-within 4-6 weeks we will receive a refurbished unit. so we paid $298- for this tv which we wont have for 2 months has not worked properly from day one-oh by the way we purchased vizio tv from Walmart prior to this and has worked fine and still does work good. needless to say this has been a very stressful upsetting and time consuming hassle. I look forward to your timely response. sincerely scott & jean.

My wife called the store pharmacy trying to get a prescription refill gave our info to attendant out of state said she couldn't find our store# 5424 twice long haul truckers get prescriptions filled all over country worst service ever for store #3835. Finally got to store after contacting my pharmacy at home who contacted store in OOLTEWAH, TN., then stop to get medicine didn't have medicine needed, not courteous people worst ever.

I purchased a phone from WalMart in Opelousas Louisiana,I had to swap it out 3 times,first one didn't work,second and third phone was tagged in at&t computer as stolen.so at&t restricted both phones.I went to WalMart 3-22/15 to see what the problem was. One of the phones I returned was missing,customer service department,electronics department and the manager we're very rude as if i would have stole the phone which is impossible! I left the store very mad because they kept the Las phone I brought in and kept the $53,which was my son's graduation money. Some one in customer service department is stealing from WalMart and in this matter they pinned it on my son and I. All I wanted was a different phone.

They had everything messed up, two phones I purchased were both restricted by at&t because the imei number didn't match the imei number on the box,what is the chance of that happening twice? Then they couldn't locate a receipt or the second phone i bought. I want my son's money back or a phone. Some one at WalMart and at&t messed up bad now I'm considered a thief,there is no way possible you can steal a phone from WalMart electronics,i was very offended by the customer service department and electronic staff,and the manager was very mean ,cocky and rude!, please contact me at 337-308-9028 my name is Jeannie Stelly. I want this matter resolved,I'm a paying customer and WalMart kept the restricted phone i bought and my money because there's nothing they could do because the second phone returned is missing. That's not my problem. If i have to get a lawyer i will.I'm not worried about me,it's my son who graduated and decided to go to WalMart to purchase the phone.

The people in customer service department and electronic department need to be fired,because someone has the returned phone and my money. As for the manager,she needs to be let go also,my opinion. Isn't the saying ( the customer is always right?) well that WalMart staff called me a thief but i left there after two hours trying to resolve the issue to find out the second phone i returned was no where to be found!so my son has no phone and WalMart cheated him out of his graduation money because someone in customer service is stealing. Please contact me asap i need this problem resolved, if it isn't it won't be pretty because i PAID FOR THE PHONE I DIDN'T STEAL Anything, It's IMPOSSIBLE.

There is a Walmart located on Lafeyette Road Indianapolis Indiana. The service there is absolutely horrible and the employees who are on the floor and cashier do not tend to employees instead they talk and play ignoring customers who need service. My worst experience was involving the deli. The woman there name tag Andrea ignores and talks on everytime I come to store after work. I asked her to please get me something and she will make a big deal of doing her job. She makes experience shopping there horrible everytime and I have been offended for the last time by her dreadful customer service.

First my complaint is for the Wal-mart tire center in westvalley Yakima Washington the first time 2/2014 I took my truck in to have tires mount and balanced after having it for 45 minutes the tell me they don't have a lug wrench big enough so I give them my star wrench they then have it another 30 minutes and tell me they don't have a torque stick big enough and the manager wanted to laugh when I was clearly pissed off 2 time I called them to have two tires on my mini van mount and balanced and rotated the tire center closes at 7:00pm it is 5:35pm they tell me they can't do it to come back at 7:00am because they have to finish an oil change and put two tires back on another truck now to be clear I am not mechanic tire person but I have change oil and never has it taken me over twenty minutes needless to say Wal-mart sucks and I will never go to the tire center again I will pay the extra money!!!!!!

Store number 5443 ran out of Walmart to Walmart money gram receive forms. They are having customer stand in line and tell them when they reach the register. Linda the store did know the receive were not available. They are asking customer to go to another store after standing in line for greater than five minutes. Linda said "I will try to fix it. She did not return. I stood waiting on an answer for 20 minutes. Customer should be kept inform of what they are trying to do. The money have cashier talking to friends while customers are standing in line.

Our Walmart does not keep the products supplied. They are always out of things. We are a very small town and need products to be there when we need them. For instance they were out of lettuce today. Two weeks ago they were out of the gallon jugs of Arrowhead water. I had to drive a hour to get to another Walmart just to buy water. Then I had to drive another hour to get back home. Our Walmart is located in Salida, Colorado. It is so depressing when they cannot order the items they are running out of. Something needs to be done with this Walmart . If they are not going to keep things in stock they should be forced to have to close there doors. There management does not care about keeping products in the store.

Me and my wife went to your store Forrest City AR to pick up some paint that she needed to paint a project for a lady. Couldn't find the paint she needed so we asked the young lady and young man putting up stock if they had crackle.They couldn't find it so I ASKED if I could get them to order it the young lady went to ask the manger. So the assistant manger Arma come over to look if she could find it she couldn't.So she just walk off not telling us anything. So I asked to speak to the manger MATHEW FIGGINS and I guess we wasn't speeding enough money for him to come see if he could help. If Walmart going to put items online then they should put what stores are going to carry the items because I can't go to all their store.

Yesterday I went the Walmart in Boonville, IN and after getting all of my shopping done, which wasn't easy to find everything I wanted. I went to the check out and I needed to get some cigarettes and that lane was marked 20 items or less and I had a cart full and there was already a line of people there so I went to the second lane over (there was only 3 lanes open) I waited until the 2 people ahead of me got done then after all of my food is on the conveyor belt it is my turn and the first thing I tell the lady is I need a carton of cigarettes and she tells me that she can't do that I will have to put everything back in my cart and go over to the other lane or go ahead and check out and then get back in the other lane and get the cigarettes.

I asked for the manager and he told me the same thing I told him that the other lane was for 20 items or less and this lane says you must 18 to purchase tobacco products and that is what I am doing. This is not a lane for 20 item or less and you are not going to get me the cigarettes I ask for and he said no so I left all of my food on the lane and walked out. If there is only one lane that can sell you tobacco product then it should say so and not be a lane for 20 item or less because if you use that other people will get upset for a person with more item than that, I left very upset and did my shopping elsewhere and will not ever go back to that store or any other walmart. I was not treated very well at all!

I went to Walmart today because I called them this morning asked them if my ring I sent back into get sized I was told on the phone it was in so I told the lady I would be in to get it today...when I got there nobody was working jewelry counter but a lady from clothing department .which had no keys to the safe where my ring would be . she called two managers over they had no idea how to find my ring so I had to wait an hr for the lady who was running the jewelry counter to get back from lunch. long story short when the lady who was running the counter came back from lunch told me yes I called you yesterday and left a message.

So I called my voicemail well I was there no message from anyone from Walmart so she stood there arguing with me then proceeded to tell the manager she had called me and left a message which I told the manager no message on phone then she proceed to tell the manager that I must of came already and picked the ring up and no one made me sign for it which I told her wasn't true the lady stood there and said well the was here yesterday long story short my ring never came back after standing there for hr after she got back to work they finally figured my ring hadn't come back yet from being sized . I feel that they need to make it right because I wasn't lying about no phone call and I never came picked up a ring that wasn't even there ..I would appreciate a phone call back one this matter or I will quit shopping Walmart which i am there 4 x a week.

We went to Walmart and they don't have enough registers open at night when we go check out the customer service isn't the best I've had.

I was leaving the store in Evanston WY. while I was taking my bags out of the cart the man pushing the return carts in slammed the whole line of carts into me, I said excuse me and he did it again and then started yelling at me. I could not believe this was happening after I had just spent my hard earned money in your store. Yet another reason not to shop at this store!!!! I expect to hear back from someone about this as I am very upset!!!

I bought a set of headlights next day when taking old ones out I bought wrong ones I could not find reset I looked up online I also called I was told would be a problem I went to store with unopened pack of headlights and lady at customer counter got rude said I could not exchange or get refund I asked for manager she said he cant help me ive never had a bad experience with walmart before this I don't understand why I cant find in any rule says I should not be able to get return was around 25 bucks for headlights now cost me over 50 to by another set I am no longer a customer of walmart yes my fault lost receipt but even if rule says cant return why all the hostile and verbal actions towards me!

The Walmart at irving ,valley ranch texas is always busy with long lines at checkout. If you try to ask an employee on anything nobody is interested in helping . And a lot of them cannot speak in English or handle if anything comes up at checkout. I went to return something yesterday and the indian lady with glasses at costumer service was very rude. She didn't have the skills to be working at costumer service. Just seems like very mismanaged place where employees are talking to each other than doing their job.

Call the store on today March 6, 2015 three times for the electronic department was placed on hold for that pacific department was on hold for 15 mins call back the second time and was placed on hold this time even long. called the third time and asked to speak with a manager the rep on the call paged the manager and the department several times but no one answered at all. That is absolutely ridiculous for a Major company like Walmart to be operated in such a poor uncaring. If it wasn't for the customer's you would be in business. Sincerely, Help!

I pre ordered a Gold Nintendo Mario Amiibo figure and then was told a week a later my order was canceled now multiple source have found that select stores are stocking it early. Which could affect my chances at waiting in the freezing cold on Friday morning when I'm waiting for a local Wal mart open up only to find out they sold them days before release. I get these collectables are hard to stock, I get more orders and quantity on stock is hard to forecast for such a big store but don't cancel my pre order say, there wasn't enough stock then be clumsy about the few stock you do send to stores. Now these people among the many others who made multiple single pre order purchases and sold this particular item out originally, have posted it for online auction for 100 times the retail prices. Which makes me wonder if they have proper employees protocol when it comes to something they EXCLUSIVELY sell but ONLY in LIMITED stock .

Can you please tell me the Bereavement Time Off Policy (PD-06) for a employee that work 32 hour a work. It my sister-in law. If it not paid time off can they write me up or not give me the time off. Please send me the info asap and if you can tell me where I can get a copy of the policy. thanks

I order my living room furniture on your online web site. On march/10/2015 my living room furniture was suppose to be delivered between 11:00am to 3.00pm. I personally took off from work to wait for a delivery that did not show. At 3.00 pm I received no call to let me know that they was going to be late. I had to call them and was told that it will be at my house between 4.00pm and 5.00pm. But at 5.00 they still had not delivered my furniture and I received no call. So once again I call them for the second time and they said it should be there in 15 minutes. But that 15 minute turned into an hour. So at 6.00pm I made another call for the third time. This time a young lady keep me on hold for 10 minutes to see where the delivery trunk was. Finally the delivery truck showed up as I was still on hold. Once the young lady return to the phone I let her know he was there. I was not happy with the service, I had to wait 7 hours with no courtesy calls. I wasted a hole day sitting and waiting. And I feel I should be compensate for my troubles. Because of this incident I choose not to order from your online web site.

I tried to purchase a sweater that was marked $3.00. It was on the clearance rack and had makeup on the front -- I figured was the reason it was marked down. The cashier said the cash register message would not let me purchase the sweater, because there was something wrong with the item. I explained, "Yes, there was clearly makeup on the sweater...." The cashier called two managers over and they both said that I could not purchase the sweater -- it was an item that had something wrong with it. They would not let me purchase the sweater, and in fact argued with me. I had just purchased a grocery cart worth $198.00 worth of merchandise and they argued with me about a marked down sweater that clearly had makeup on the front of it. P.S.

My wife and I shop at Walmart all the time. We buy everything from groceries, dog food, T.V.'s. even change our oil there. We live close so go there multiply times a week. We also have been a member of Sam's club since they opened. They have a 20 or less checkout that I usually use because I go there so much. The last 10 or so times I have gone there, there is always someone with a full cart getting checked out. Why have the 20 or less checkout if you don't use it for that. I have talked to the managers about it and they tell me that they tell the checkout people to use it the way it is intended. The checkout people tell me that the managers tell them to take the full cart people and ignore the 20 or less people because they would rather make the 20 or less people mad than the full cart people because it is more business. I am not making this up. We spend 1000's of dollars a year there and I will simply start shopping somewhere else. I have been to other stores and the checkout people adhere to the policies of the store. It is really upsetting to be lied to when you are a good customer. You are losing a good customer. Maybe it doesn't matter to your company because they are so big. I can't believe that is the fact because that is bad for the store and you will lose a lot of money. The store number of our store is 1971 and it is in Rochester, Mn. Thank-you for your time

I'm an avid Walmart shopper. This morning at apx 11:45, the associate had finished keying in all of my items. I first handed her a gift card which still had funds remaining on it. She tossed the card back, saying, "this card is no good." I said, "it's a gift card, from Walmart, check it out." She did, and sure enough, funds were remaining to use. I asked her why she tossed the card at me, and why was she being rude. She proceeded to look at a customer behind me and asked her, "was I rude?" The lady behind me just rolled her eyes, she knew she was not part of our conversation, nor did she want to be. The associate never said sorry for the mistake on the card, or for being so rude. I paid the remaining balance not covered by the "gift card", with my WM card. Receipt info: ST# 3213, OP# 00004478, TE# 08, TR# 08968. Most every associate are very friendly, please work on her. Thank you very much!

Went to Walmart in Utica NY to purchase a new HD FLAT Screen TV 3/8/15 and THEY WERE OUT OF STOCK???? The big box store? I couldn't believe it. I went to the circle of 5 or 6 store clerks doing NOTHING at the checkout counter and asked for help with the TV's and they answered WE ARE OUT OF TVS...ReallY? I traveled 40 miles one way to the closest WALMART for a TV and they are out. Then one smart ass clerk said - DID YOU BOTHER TO CALL AHEAD? WHAATT? its 2015 kid and WALMART is supposed to have it ALL and since when do you have to call ahead for a TV??? what a snot. Unbelievable - WALMART carries so much JUNK FROM CHINA it should be BANNED. WILL NEVER SHOP AT WALMART AGAIN - JUNK

I called in a re- fill prescription for my pet. I specifically told the worker that I had a new phone number for the Vet. The next day I go to pick up the prescription it is not ready and no one can find it. I have to wait in two different lines to get some sort of information on what has happened. The worker says she called and the vet said the pet needs a new test. So I asked the worker to call the vet back because I had just got a new test done for the medicine 2 week ago. Her response was why would I call back she already has told me she would not sign off on it. So I am like wow this person will not call the Vet to clear up the problem. so I just left and told them I will go somewhere else. Which I did and got the prescription filled without any problems. Turn out the worker had called the wrong vet and not the number I gave her and if she had recalled when I asked that would have taken care of the problem. Wal-Mart in McDonough, Ga. 30353. I will never go back to that pharmacy. The service was shabby from start to end.

I started on my lunch break about 1:30 pm on a Wednesday afternoon and wanted to pick up a few items from Walmart. I have recently had to use crutches due to an injury. As I entered the store I noticed there were no scooters. Several other handicapped customers entered the store as well. When a employee was approached by one of the customers for assistance the employee said that was not part of his job. There where no scooters. Not only did I waste my lunch, my time and energy. The employee was rude.

Walmart advertises low prices and will meet competitor prices. For a prescription I needed for an antibiotic for upcoming surgery, Walmart's price for Levaquin was approx. $11/tablet and my prescription is for 3 tablets or $33 to fill it. This is the highest price compared to all of the other CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreen pharmacies. At the KMART pharmacy the TOTAL cost for the 3 tablets was $11.35 Walmart lies and in this case was over 300% higher than Kmart and about 150-200% higher than all other local pharmacies.

I went to Walmart Sunday afternoon to get groceries. I came out to my car and noticed a woman and her kids in a burgundy van pulling out from a parking place beside me. I noticed they were standing by my car and when they pulled out and left and I looked over and noticed writing on my window saying idiot written in lipstick. I went in to get security and was told they don't work on Sundays and call back tomorrow and talk to them about the security tapes. They weren't very helpful.

I do all of my shopping on line, i like to take my time looking at everey thing, but something changed you place so much junk from other stores all around the items i'm tring to see i can't tell what's what! If i wanted to shop at other stores i would go to other stores, it also keeps locking up after everthing comes up at once then i can't get to what i want! I'm a disable senior citizen unable to go to stores, get distracted and agravated to so mch junk at one time, my friends too. I guess it's worth paying a little extra for comfort and no aggravation. Besides i heard something about you helping muslims?

Went to Walmart to use the rest room and they were nasty. I fill like germs are spread like wild fire in this store maybe I should call health department and take photos of it.

I'm Disabled and we went to the side entrance where the Gates where closed and what concerned me most was that you are not complying to the fire exit Standards. When you where given the permit to build the store You needed to provide that exit to use in an emergency basis and are violating the Township Fire regulations. Your handicap scooters are being used by everyone that feels like using the carts fro kids to perfectly competent people everyday and you have relinquished all responsibility for the use.of the parking area you don't have near enough spaces and no one is enforcing the management of any of these areas.

The store has increased all the prices by at least 30 % since before Thanksgiving. You have installed a huge of self checkouts and have reduced your employees by about 40% causing very long lines everywhere in the store including the self check out areas. WHAT A JOKE your Management has become to all your valuable customers in the York area. Most ot the handicap carts are out of order on not charged . Please feel to meet with me anytime or talk to me anytime. These issues are a very serious matter and can't be ignored or tolerated any longer.

Went this Walmart the park lot was so bad with snow that had remove it was a joke could not find a parking space. Also trouble getting check this girl had to spend , a long time talk to a pal and then had to put bags up had bags in the rake made people in line wait long time for her bad action. Her name was Hattie, this was in the Walmart in Middlesboro ky

I was at the walmart on old national and i really just wanted to walk back out or personally speak to a manager about my service. First walking into the walmart bathroom I was utterly displeased tissue was everywhere no toilet paper water was all over the place and the stalls was disgusting. I went ti the electronic section with my sister to get a tablet and had to wait hours just to even get someone for service then had to wait another half hour just for them to come over. On top. Of that there were no grocery carts I had to go outside in the rain in the Parking lot. lot to get one i need yall to get it together all these new hired employees it should not look like this.

Walmart has the worst customer service. They take forever to answer the phones. when they do, they transferr you to the right department while your in mid sentience and all you here is "one moment" They soound as if you have just ruined their entire day with your phone call. Its not professional . Walmart seems to hire anybody these days. S....A....D

Trying to call to see about an ordered item and get stuck on hold for long periods of time and calling back over and over and over and over again with nothing accomplished. Then speaking with the manager about issue to be insulted by them and rudely hung up on. This is unacceptable behavior. This manager's name is Jennifer. This happened around 3;30 p.m. on February 21 2015.

I had Walmart / Family Mobile for over a year on two seperate telephones and the service was never 100%, dropped calls and messages missed. My real problem is when you try to contact the company for any reason a non-english speaking or understanding person most likely in another country would answer the call and have difficulty understanding me or I would not understand the person. Recently I decided to replace with another carrier and I ported my telephones and called to say I was leaving Family Mobile. My problem was the person on the other end of the line and trying to get the idea I was leaving the plan.

He in this case was only interested in telling me I was overdue for my monthly payment and I tried to explain I knew that and was really a week overdue and would wait to get the final bill in order to reach the correct amount. I am too old to fool around with my credit and take my score very seriously. I had the new carrier port my number. I paid the Family Mobile bill the next day and and felt all was well! Big mistake now Family Mobile wants another $88.00 for not reporting my cancellation. I have filed a protest with the FCC and will file one with BBB today, this kind of treatment should be reported every time a customer is billed for the companies incompent employees.

We purchased a Visio "60" TV April 25th 2014 and brought a three year service plan in addition to a one year manufactures warranty. Unfortunately, after ten months the TV broke down. We called it to be serviced through Visio, who put us through to HDTV tech working with a contract company named Diversified TV. After, constant back and forth, repeatedly given rhetoric about the inability to service, this TV due to a height requirement (cannot service if, TV is higher than 5 ft. from floor) that was never disclosed when TV was purchased. Nor at time of sale when we also paid for TV to be mounted.

My husband and I both have disabilities and repeatedly informed these people (Diversified TV), that we were unable to unmount the TV. Had we known of this stipulation, we would have not opted to pay for it to be mounted in the first place. And to raise a question, if Walmart and all parties connected with service of such items, sell these items which the majority of the time are brought to be mounted, how do those who have disabilities, get properly serviced with these items. If the stipulation is in placed? Being, again unaware of this Height requirement, that was not disclosed at Point of Sale. I feel this is a breach of contract, or a misrepresentation of services, if you purchase an extended warranty on an item, in addition to the manufactures warranty, only to find when said services are requested, there are stipulation that weren't mention at time of sale.

It has been very disheartening process in addition to dealing with unprofessional people who seemingly, will hide behind a policy that needs to be revamped and revised. Shame on Walmart, Visio, Diversified TV and everyone connected with this idiotic policy, that doesn’t provide allowances for those who have disabilities. Or unable to physically, remove a TV purchased. I have shopped at Walmart for years and never dealt with a travesty of this multitude.

I need someone to contact me in reference to my visa prepaid debit card I can not get a resolution or any kind of help from any representatives at 8779374098. I have no been able to use my card or get my money off of it there has also been transactions made that was not made by me and I do not understand how because they put a block on my card on feb. 2 due to suspicious activity and was suppose to mail me a new card which I still have not received. I called on feb 16 to see what the status was on my new card and checked the balance of the card and it had a zero balance and it should of had 178.00 dollars on it. The hold was put on the card feb 2 I have not been able or made any transactions since then I asked that the hold be removed back on the second and they informed me they could not do that I would have to wait for my new card. I have spoke with three or four different reps and I have asked all of them to let me speak to someone that is higher than them so I could get this resolved and I am always told there is no one else I can speak with. I need to be contacted by someone who can help me get my money back and problem resolved I do not want to have to take further actions. Your help is greatly appreciated thank you.

I was getting ready to return some things to walmart and was looking at some receipts. Something I evidently need to do more often when I shop at walmart. I purchased a pair of jeans that were on sale for 9.97. The regular price of 15.99 rang up. I told them the price was wrong after a price check they gave me the 9.97 price but when they voided the 15.99 price they turned right around and charged me again the 15.99 price AND the 9.97 price so I paid over 25 dollars for a 10 dollar pair of jean.

Wish I would have caught the error earlier. So strike one for walmart. Then one day I am buying groceries. I was looking at a bottle of salad dressing and wanted to know the price I looked on the ledge and the price where this item was located was NOT the item that was suppose to be there. So I was going to be charged a higher price for the salad dressing because the salad dressing that I wanted was $1.50 more than the posted price on the ledge under this particular salad dressing I wanted to purchase.

Strike two for walmart. One more screw up with walmart and I will not longer shop there. They are stealing my money that I work very hard for.

9/20/11 I arrived at Walmart Sand Springs Ok. Their hours are 7 to 7. At 7:14AM they finally opened the automotive dept. I asked for a oil change and tire rotation and balance. I have the lifetime warranty. I left and came back at 8:30 and my car was outside. I looked at my tires and saw they weren't rotated. Due to the fact we marked them. I went inside and the girl had the keys. I said my tires weren't rotated. She said no they weren't. It will be about a hour. Computer error.

I went back at 9:30 and set and watched the man working on it loaf around . He did everything but work on the car. As we were watching the whole dept. except for a young girl was just playing around. At 10:30 I finally got my car. My self and several other customers were watching all the playing around and commenting about Walmarts poor service in Sand Springs OK. You wonder why people aren't shopping Walmart as much, its for reasons like that. I will never take my cars back there again.Thank you CLM

I made a special 15 mile trip to purchase H&R Block Federal and State software that was advertised in the Sunday paper @ $34.97. It was not in stock nor had it ever been in stock. The Federal and State H&R Block that was in stock was the Premium version at more than $50. If you are going to run a special advertisement, You should have the product in stock. It cost time and money to go after something that is not there.

On Feburary 21, 2013 my doctor sent a prescription to the Walmart Pharmacy in Lithia Springs, Georgia. When I went to get my prescription I was told to have a seat it would be about 15 mintues. 1 hour later when I went to inquire about my prescription, I was told they needed my insurance card, which I gave them. An additional 30 minutes later when I went to inquire again, I was told that one of the prescriptions was not in stock and that it was just ordered and would be in at 12:00pm on Feburary 22, 2013. Needless to say I was upset and frustrated, because I was in terrible pain which is why I had gone to the doctor in the first place. Well I left and returned about 1:00PM on Feburary 22, 2013, just to be told that it would be in at 3:00PM. At this point I am more than frustrated, but I leave and return at 3:30PM on Feburary 22, 2013 just to be told that oh yes it has come in, but it's still in the box that it was delivered in and your prescription has not been filled yet and they couldn't tell me how long it would be. So basically I just left without getting the medication to relieve my pain. I will never ever use that pharmacy again, but I wanted to communicate what awful service was given at that location.

i shop at walmart for most items needed in our home and to my surprise found myself arguing with your sales person about a baby formula ive been buying for 6 months at $24.56 she insisted it was $28.95 . i needed the formula for my baby and i bought it . today my friend went to walmart a different one to buy me some formula she called me confused that the price was 24.56 and i told her it was 28.95 . please tell me what dose this mean ?that every walmart can make there own prices .we are talking 4.00 dollars difference .i guess walmart isn't better than any other place this makes me not want to shop at walmart anymore

So I went to the front desk and asked what the guildlines were and was told toys and most electronics and has to be atleast 15.00 dollars or more a peice and that layaway must be atleast 50.00dollars total! So I went did my shoping and went to put it on and the baby toys I had were not allowed to be put on. Yea would toys in the baby department not be allowed a toy is a toy! I put my whole layaway back. So I guess in your rules babys dont get x-mas!!!!

Have been shopping at our same neighborhood Walmart for years. Today I tried to use a coupon on razors and the register manager would not honor the coupon because the register did not acknowledge it automatically . He acknowledged that the coupon was good and the product was the correct product however that the new store policy prohibited him from accepting it unless the register acknowledged automatically. My coupon was a buy one get one free and ordinarily it is necessary to enter the price manually. However the manager would not hear about it. His answer was no and final. It is a shame.

Re: Mattoon, IL Walmart. I have a few medical problems and don't always know when I will go to the store. I only go every three to four weeks and buy for the month. My husband has a sugar problem and only eats the sour dough bread from Walmart bakery.

At the Walmart in Mattoon, IL and older employee was watching me when I was getting the sour dough bread. She came up to me and asked why I was buying so much sourdough and told me I should leave some on the shelf for other customers . I ask her if Walmart was in business to sell groceries..she said yes..and I said , Well I am a paying customer buying groceries and I haven't seen a sign saying I am limited in the amount that I buy. She gave up and left me alone.

Cosmetics manager also in Walmart, Mattoon, IL. Since I only go to Walmart once or twice a month I have a list to stock up on what I am low on or out of. For three months I have been trying to purchase cover girl foundation and for three months the display has been covered in makeup. It is smeared all over. This month I found someone stocking shelves in the shampoo isle so I stopped and asked nicely if there was a shortage of staff because the makeup section needed some attention.

The woman informed me help had been cut back and she was the only one handling a large area. I told her about the mess and inquired about being out of this paticular item for three months. She said you couldn't get the makeup off of those displays and she didn't have time to get to everything. She was also the manager of that area. Just out of curiousity I went back to the makeup section and took a piece of paper and wiped off some of the makeup from the display. It does come off.

Bottom line is employees were disrespectful...areas aren't being cleaned....stock is not getting to the shelves...so I am deffinately checking out other grocers in the area.....oh and I forgot to mention large sticky areas on the floors

Everytime I buy something at Walmart..it has already been used . I never get new products. I just purchased a shark vacuum for $198.00. It was used !!! I am so sick of bring used items back to Walmart.

After a long wait, the full service Wal-mart on 108th and W Layton ave. in Greenfield Wi., opened. On my first visit, I was shocked at the design and layout of the produce dept. It is as customer unfriendly as any store I have ever been in, dull and uninviting. The shelves were not only messy but understocked, with many of them bare. The customer service area was overwhelmed with guests, spilling into the common area, what a distraction. take a look at the Muskego store on Mooreland Rd. A class act and a pleasure to shop in such cheerful surroundings and displays, how did you get so far off tract? When my shopping list includes fruit/produce, back to Pick @ Save and as long as I am there I might as well shop for the rest of my items on the list. On another note I would like to mention that A bag of lettuce I purchesed last week contained a 3/4" piece of white plastic that appears to have gone thru the shredder/slicer. Also purchased 4# of Fugi apples that were not crisp or tasty as they should be. (I realize that the above is not the fault of the store but the vendors), however some instore quality control would be in order. Thank you for letting me "vent"

I have been a customer of yours for almost 2 years. Never have I experienced what I am about to explain to you. I have one of your Walmart Money Cards in which I have my SSI payments added each month. Today I looked at my card and it was expired. I never received any renewal form or email message telling me my card was about to expire and a new card will be mailed to me. I no Walmart didn't mail me a card because my wife has the same card with the same number and she did not receive her card either. Now when I try to get my money from the atm I can't. I spoke with your representatives and they said the only thing I could do is buy a card at the store and load my money on it. I am VERY UPSET I don't have any money to do this and I do not feel it was my responsibility to do this. I am the customer and I felt my concerns was neglected.

I have to pay my rent and I was forced to borrow money to take care something your company neglected to do. I am so upset!!!!!! I have other cards and they always renew my card by sending me a new card in the mail. Walmart cards didn't get lost, they just didn't send it. I have two cards and neither came.

My name is Patricia Paraham and im filing a complaint on the behalf of walmart not hiring. I have done plenty of applications with them but still being denied. I really don't know what the case maybe. Only reason i could think if them not hiring me is because of my background.

I had no reason ny background was a mess until the general inspectors found out someone was receiving checks under my name and social security number. That's some ion have none to do with. Its not my fault that someone got hold of my personal information and has been using it for other things.

I just thought maybe walmart needed to know this and just maybe they would give me a chance.

A few years ago I bought a Zune mp3 player from Walmart withe extended warranty. I never did get my zune back. I called customer service and they said that it was sent back to me. It was'nt then the manager said that it was UPS' fault and I should call them. Follishly I bought an I Pod mp3 player from Walmart with extended warranty and now the Walmart customer service center is giving me the runaround. I have requested a shipping label which is free and after 4 attempts I still have not received the label. Without the label I cant send the I Pod back to get it fixed or replaced. Walmart loves to SCAM customers.

When shopping at the Griffin, GA Walmart store I found all the items I wanted and checked out getting cash back from the cashier. I failed to ask that the $20.00 cash be broken up in smaller bills and left the line to customer service who was like a parrot that she could not open her drawer to change the $20.00. I asked to speak to a manager and she replied the same "We cannot open the drawer". I replied: Do I have to involve the District Office to get this resolved? The $20.00 came from Walmart's register. The manager said she would have to call her boss and did and then acted like they were doing me a favor this time by changing the $20.00. What idiot is running the Griffin, GA store?

Walmart had no problem opening the drawer to take my money. If Walmart only wants your money and then does not know you and simply says "NEXT", then I can do the same.

Just received a call from "Winner's International sponsored by Donald Trump" telling me I won $750,000 and I needed to go right away to purchase a $350 "reload money back" (not sure if this is exactly whet he said) card at my nearest Walmart or Walgreen. That I needed to do this right away and then call him back at 410-929-8538 extension 7 and ask for David Ershaw. Once that is done the delivery person will be at my door at the blink of an eye to give me the certified cashiers check! The accent was very foreign and clearly a scam. Why would I pay $$ to get $$? I think Walmart and Walgreens need to be made aware of this so that they can alert people.

I went to the walmart today to buy a humidifer for my house. That store is selling bad products. I bought a humidifer today in woodstock, il store, the product was in a box all taped up just like it was new, I got home to open box, was surprised, took product out of box and found out it was a used product, the tank that holds the water was cracked and water spots all over the glass tank and product was dirty, I was realy surprised and disgusted with this from walmart how they are ripping the people off with this stuff and selling it to the people. I will contact the business bureau and other people on how walmart does things in woodstock, il with the people.

I expect a answer from walmart headquarters on this, thank you.

I was in the Walmart store at Gessner and W. Bellfort last night. All the self check out lights were blinking red and the lines were horrible. Not one Walmart associate was trying to help move the lines along. Then a customer got mad and walked out with groceries. I told the customer service person that someone just walked out of the store with a basket full of groceries and did not pay for it. She just looked at me and keep on helping the customer that was in her line. She never even told a manager. This store has low quality stock because everyone it stealing them blind. They do not even care. Really this is what you hire?

In February of 2011 I bought a battery from the Walmart store in Kerrville, Texas that was under warranty for three years. On 11/17/2011, I brought my vehicle in because the battery was dead and would not charge for more than a few days use. They said they tested it, and it was good, so they would not replace it. Since then, I have had to get my car jumped regularly to get it started. I took it to an independent auto repair shop, and they informed me that the battery was dead, and entirely worthless. All I can figure is, Walmart did not want to make good on a warranty that would be up in a month and a half.

So, they charged a bad battery, and sent me on my way. I can't afford to fight Walmart about this, but I firmly believe that I was purposely cheated. I know you don't need my business, but just the same, I can not shop there any more feeling that I have been taken advantage of.

The way that I understood the ad in the paper was if you were in line by 10 pm Thankgiving evening you were garanteeded to be able to get a TV for the pricw listed on sale . I was at the store in the Mayodan North Carolina location at 8:45 pm and the tickets had already been given out. How do you put an ad out like that with a garantee and then several people, myself included, were told we would not be able to get a TV!!!????

Last night 5/5/13 my daughter and I stopped to pick up groceries and a printer cartridge at the Walmart in Buckhorn PA. It took us 20 minutes to get our items and about 45 minutes to get checked out. There were only 3 cashier stations open, even the self check stations were closed. The checkout line was 15 to 16 people deep at each line. Some customers that had just a couple of items were dumping them on the nearest shelf and walking out. By the time I got to be checked out, the manager walked up to the cashier complained about the attitudes of the customers and how she hated her job right in front of my daughter and I. I also wish to complain about the status of the shelves. Most of the items I purchased last night were grocery items, I noticed many of the shelves were bare or had just a few items on them. This is not a one time problem for us, it took me an hour to get someone to voltage check 2 batteries that I brought in and to buy one and get checked out.
We have a Target about 10 miles further away for us that we like very much and have never had any issues at. We do most of our planned shopping there. After last night I have vowed to go out of my way to shop else where. I stop at Walmart because it is close to home; however, convenience, doesn't mean much when you have to wait 45 minutes to get checked out.

Neil

I've my DVD Order Form #1250520 dated 12/27/2012. It was to transfer pictures and videos from a memory card PRO to a DVD. I placed my order in person at the photo center in the store # 1852. I waited 3 weeks to be told that because the latest holidays there were delays in the orders. At the 4th week the noticed my order never made it to their laboratory. It was lost. Since then I've been stopping by every week only to hear that they have checked "everywhere" and they're waiting for the UPS to check their tracking numbers. The person who took my order Mr. Zach has keeping me update of the search also Mr. Dina who has helped me too by making their first calls to the laboratory but I don't see a nearest solution with their kindness.

I went to Super Walmart located at Lockwood ridge rd. & University Pkwy in Sarasota, Fl to talk to pharmacist about my son's prescription however they were closed. I had some items to get as well so I decided to buy them at Walmart since I was there. I didn't feel too good but I only had a few items to buy and then I 'd be going home to rest. I have MS as well as a chronic infectious disease and as I finished shopping I felt sicker & was going to go to ladies restroom.

I decided to go home as I didn't want to be sick in a public place & my medication was at home. I figured that some of my being sick was from not eating that morning & taking my meds on a empty stomach. My legs started to feel really weak w/ leg spasms related to MS. I used the cart for support to prevent myself from falling. The week before i lost my balance & fell hard onto a tiled floor causing injury to my knees & left wrist. I was referred to an orthopedic dr. which I haven't been able to make appt. due to pain from walking & weakness from MS. As I was walking to vestibule (my car was right in front in handicap parking) I was about to put my cart to the side when I was approached by 4 or 5 Security personnel.

I tried to explain the situation but they didn't seem to care about my medical condition & only focused on taking me to Security office. When they took cart away I started to fall at which time they provided a wheelchair however 2 of the guys thought I was trying to run away so they roughly grabbed my arms really hard!! I kept telling them that I was sick & tried to explain my situation but I was ignored. I was also denied access to the restroom . (I have Spastic bladder & bowel from the MS). I was placed in this tiny office surrounded by several workers from Security & the store. As I was sitting there I continued to request use of the bathroom facilities as I felt like I was going to have an "accident". One insensitive employee said to "just there sit there & try not to go in the chair!"

Finally I was asked if I needed an ambulance which I replied "yes". I was having problems breathing & chest pain mostly from anxiety due to my present medical condition & the inhumane treatment I was receiving. I needed to go home, take my medication & lay down. Later on I realized that I was at the start of a MS flare up! I do have previous charges for Petit theft so it was just assumed that I was faking my symptoms in an attempt to get out of more charges which was not the case at all. When the EMT people arrived to examine me, they were told that I was "fine" (going by what they saw on the security cameras) prior to being stopped at the door.

One of the EMTs proceeded to treat me like a common criminal It may have appeared that "I was fine" as I was trying very hard not to have another fall! I was going to call my son when I got to my car to be picked up or I thought if I could rest for a few minutes in my car, I might feel strong enough to go back in.

I was taken to the ER for further evaluation & multiple tests. The ER doctor said that my heart & lungs were fine and they couldn't visibly see anything drastically wrong w/ me. I know my body & although they couldn't see anything I knew that it was most likely related to the MS & a MRSA infection which usually require IV medication. When my son arrived in the ER I requested to go home with him, so I could be in my own house & bed! I would not risk another shoplifting charge as that would mean possible extended jail time & a risk of losing my disability.

I have a son who is going to college & depends on me for most financial needs. If I was to have this charge, it would mean he would have to move out of the apartment we rent & since we have no family here, most likely he would have to move to Calif. w/ his dad,away from everybody & everything he has known for 10 yrs. I am an educated woman who never had any criminal record until a few years ago & I know enough that I wouldn't jeopardize everything for $50 worth of merchandise! I spoke with my attorney who assures me that if I was to pursue this matter, I would have a justifiable case.

I can also provide letters from all the specialists I see re: my medical condition. MS is an incurable progressive disease. I don't know how many more years I have to be with my children & I don't want that time to be disrupted because of incompetent people. I was not aware that taking the cart to the vestibule area, which is past the first set of doors, was considered shoplifting, if you hadn't paid for merchandise. All I wanted to do was get to my car safely without hurting myself.

Like I mentioned, the cart provided support & I used it until I got to the main doors where I planned on leaving it off to the side, inside the store. Also as I was walking towards the exit, I saw one of the security guys watching me so I figured if he stopped me I would just explain the situation to him & it would be ok but obviously that wasn't the case. So much for Walmart"s customer care service! It's a good thing that I didn't drop dead in the store as the security personnel probably would've put my body in a cart & charge me with something!!! Mary Cohen

I am a Wal-Mart customer, I buy beer and cigarettes there this the first time they said I couldn't buy any beer because my passport is a Mexican passport. So what is the problem, I have used my passport as an ID before and they accepted it, but today they didn't accept it. From the Wal-Mart in Fayetteville TN 37334.

The Walmart in Yukon, Oklahoma on Garth Brooks Blvd. Has got to have the rudest employees and worst customer service of any establishment I have ever spent my hard earned money in. Yesterday evening, I got to the Deli counter at about ten till eight and was informed by a man behind the counter that they were closing. I asked what time they normally closed and he said "we don't close till eight but since there are only two of us back here, we are closing at seven". I might note that there were three other customers besides myself being turned away at this time. One lady went and talked with the Manager and he was equally rude and also refused service.

Besides this fiasco, I was also bumped in to by an employee, nearly run over by two guys coming out of some double doors with huge dollies just as I was walking past , I might ad at this point that I am a great grandmother that would have been severely injured if I had not been able to get out of their way in time because they didn't even pause to look before they bursted through the doors, nor did they slow down to apologize when they saw they nearly hit me, another customer saw what happened and asked me if I was ok.

I have spent an average of $100.00 a week at this walmart every since I have lived in Yukon, but I guarantee you, they have my last dime I will ever spend there and everybody in Yukon will know how they are treating people before I am finished with this champagne.

How can WalMart get away with advertising that they meet and honor all competitors prices and coupons, however when a customer goes into WalMart and tries to use a manufacturer's coupon, WalMart refuses to honor it. It is ridiculous that just because WalMart is a huge conglamorate they seem to be able to make rules as they go. This happened again to me today, when I asked to speak to a manager, one was not on duty. I do not believe that, how convienent!!!

We had walmarts striaght talk plan. I cancelled our phones on september 14, 2012. Was told that September 15 the phones would be cut off. Got a bill on October for $17.11. Called to verify that was all i owed and was told it was right end of story. Never mentioned anything about any promotion. Now i get a bill for 75 dollars on nov. 23 that's due dec.03 . Called to find out what was up and was told the 17.11 was a promotion and that i still owe 75. What? I was never told any of that. Why then did my bill say 17.11 with nothing about any promotions. Then they go on to say we received credits for i don't know what. I have no idea what they are talking about. They in no way wanted to here what i was telling them except for the fact that I owe them money. Now I'm supposed to pay for phones that haven't been used since september 14. I think this a total rip off and everyone needs to be aware of what they are doing.

i have used your pharmacy in clinton,warsaw,and now versailles mo. get text that prescription is ready.have someone drive miles to get there and nothing ready.i recently had a heart attack and was life flighted to hospital. iNEED my meds but your staff is rude and does not care.your customer service is a JOKE.i will find a pharmacy that cares.

I have to get this off my chest. We were at the airport in Highfill last night to welcome home a Hero from Afghanistan on R&R. A coincidence of overbooked flights and American Airline screw up’s led our lives to intersect. It began by American Airlines in Dallas sending Him to the wrong gate, causing Him to miss His flight. There were still two more flights to XNA, so we were not overly concerned, simply an inconvenience for Him and His wife. However we did not know that both flights were overbooked. They asked for volunteers: Anyone willing to take a later flight would receive a $500 flight voucher.

Then came the announcement there was, the airline representative said, a soldier on His way home from Afghanistan, and He needed a seat on the flight. It wasn’t a hard decision for two passengers, they volunteered. But as the flight was overbooked by 3, two un-Americans jumped in front of this Hero, who had been traveling for two days, and took His seat. The USO and airline representative repeatedly called for assistance for this soldier. No one else stepped forward. The calls for volunteers may have lasted only 20 or 30 minutes, but it seemed hours.

It was almost unbearable as we stood with His Wife waiting for Him, now delayed for over four hours, to see if someone would step up on the next flight and do the right thing. I had to walk away as more than 100 passengers refused to help. Then it did become unbearable when, in a voice laced with desperation and tears, the airline representative and USO personnel pleaded, “This young man risked His life for our country, and can’t any of you give your seat so He can get home to His family?” Those words hung in the air, and made me feel physically sick. At the same time it made me tremendously enraged.

I could not believe that fellow Americans were so disgusting. Finally this Hero was put on the very last flight, and arrived around 11:30pm. I had trouble sleeping last night; I could not get out of my mind the image of the solider or the voice’s pleading for them. Or the pathetic, repulsive, stomach-turning, group of passengers on that plane who, in my humble opinion, their names should be published so everyone knows what they did. What tops it all off, this soldier personally knew four of the passengers who worked for wal-mart, and refused to help (they should be fired) and wal-mart should be ashamed. They profess to be supporters of our Military? Give me a break.

Wal-mart is "supposed" to be supporting out soldiers but this shows that their employees, upper mangement at that do not!

I was in your Listowel #1160 store a couple days ago shopping i had bought 8 in total tops this winter and 4 of the 8 within 2 washing had pinprick holes all over them and they balled also.I pointed this out to one of your associates and she said i should inform the head of ladies wear of this ,so i agreed to.I was not looking for replacements i just wanted them to have a heads up on this problem with this certain item.But the head of the ladies wear Christine wasn't interested ,she basically told me this happens , too bad deal with it u get what u pay for .Needless to say i was a little stunned along with the associate that asked me to tell her about this .To me this was poor customer service and customer relations .I have shopped Walmart stores before but this new store in a small community is not a store i wo0uld recommend.

I needed to run in the Kimball Walmart tonight around 9:30p.m to get a few items. When I went to check out there were 2 registers and 2 self checkouts open and a line in each one. I stood in line for the self checkout and the manager or whoever she was decided to close all the self checkouts and open up another register. So we went to the other register and stood in line while they attempted to checkout a couple but apparently the register went down. We stood and stood and stood waiting for someone to open up another register! There were at least 10 people in each line and no one appeared to be very concerned. When you have people waiting to purchase your products you need to have someone ready to take there money.

The Big Spring Texas WalMart charges more for everything than other WalMarts and is always out of products. They told us they sold all the distilled water to the local Prison because they could make more money. They could order more for the prison and still have enough for the public. The are always out of products and the frozen food section is a disgrace. They just stack in the frozen food and you can't see the front of the product. It makes for a very unpleasant shopping experience and they are always short of cashiers.

After standing in line for over one hour it is now my turn then I find out that the Walmart Nikon black friday cameras that are on sale they only have 2 in stock. I was livid this is the most stupid thing that a store can do to a consumer ready to spend cash not a credit card purchase. The store was in Gonzales, Louisiana and it will be a long time before I spend my money there again, Walmart black friday is a huge scam and I won't stand in line like this ever again.

Was at Walmart in Nebraska City, Nebraska. Tried to purchase alchohol. Had my 25-year-old daughter with me. They would not sell me the alcohol because she did not have her id. This was ridiculous since it was obvious we were two grown women. I understand this is a Walmart policy. After visiting with the Nebraska Liquor Control Commission and revieiwing their regulations and statutes, the state law is only concered with the purchaser. No where does it mention they have a duty to check id of anyone with the purchaser. Also statute 53-168.06 states "Nothing in the act shall prevent (1) the possession of alcoholic liquor legally obtained as provided in the act for the personal use of the possessor and his or her family and guests." If I have legaly purchased this alcohol and take it home to share with my daughter (who is 25, by the way), state law says I have every right to do so. By preventing me from buying this alchohol, Walmart is infringing on my right.

And the person making the judgment call on whether or not the person looks of age is the clerk. That is also a concern. You can't convince me that they are being fair and consistent in assessing someone's age. This policy will cost them business. I will not do business there again.

My boyfriend wanted to pay he's Wal-Mart credit card off so he got a cashiers check and went to customer service to pay it. The customer service lady would not take the check. She said it was against their policy to accept cashier checks. Yes my boyfriend got upset because now he had a large cashiver check he couldn't use. When he said he wouldn't do business with Wal-Mart anymore she told him "well you have to do what you have to do" ever since that day he refuses to shop at Wal-Mart. This bothers me because I usr to like shopping there. I wish Wal-Mart wiukd do something to fix this problem so he would be willing to go back. Ps we did mail check in and the corporate headquarters had no problems takuing the money

I have been meaning to write you to complain about your Dunvale store in Houston, TX for quite some time, but yesterday's
rudeness to my wife was the last straw. The store is filthy and there seems to be no interest in keeping it clean or orderly. This is an anomaly among most of the Walmart stores I have visited across the country. Unfortunately it is the nearest one to my home, but I'm off to Target today and Walmart Dunvale is on my don't go list. We have shopped at Walmart since there was a Walmart, but we are now willing to pay more to avoid your "dump" on Dunvale St. This cannot have escaped the purview of Walmart management, so my conclusion is that you don't care. With as many people who are out of work, I can't understand how you manage to take the worst of the worst to employ in this store. I am happy with our decision to stay out of it from now on.
Done with Dunvale

On January 2, 2013, I went to the Walmart store 1672 in Ashland, WI to buy winter tires. I already had Wrangler all season tires but I wanted two snow tires for the back wheels as I do not have 4 wheel drive. I was sold two Bridgestone Dueler RVT tires as snow tires. When I went to Walmart today to have my snow tires taken off and replaced with the one year old Wranglers, I was told that I didn't have snow tires, the Duelers were all season radials. Walmart misrepresented the tires and I would not have bought them if I had known they were about the same as what I already had on the truck.

i have not been shopping on black friday since 1989. however you advertized 2 things that i really needed and wanted, on sale thursday. i read the advertizement and one item( the 5 gallon shop vac, was available at 8:00pm). i got that item at 8:00pm. the other item was the 40" tv available at 10pm. i got in line at 8:30pm ready to stand in line for the 1.5 hours to ensure my spot. my daughter wentup to the sales person to make sure i was in the correct spot and was informed that all the tv's were sold out. now how in the world can you advertize an item available at 10pm-11pm when they are already gone at 8:30pm. this happened in waycross georgia, walmart has shown me that their integrety is poor in this store and i never shop where customers not valued. if i as a customer try to follow the rules of the sale so should walmart. i am very disappointed in walmart. i expected more.

I am sick and tired of going to walmart's in Wis., and the shelves are empty and its very common stuff like campbell soups or mountain dew or spaghetti sauce They always blame it on the warehouses not sending stuff. Also on a busy day and they only have four check out stands open even on a Friday or the first of the month when everyone gets paid their social security or their welfare checks.

Either way, I am sick of being six deep and no one opening more lines. If I have to wait again in line I am going to leave my cart and just walk out. I have seen several family's due this lately. And you ask them (walmart employee) and they said there isn't anymore people to help, yet I see employees walking around stores doing nothing.

I think the mangers need to jump in and help instead of just standing there and watching the lines get bigger and bigger. I can see this after ten in the evenings but during supper hour or mid morning this is unacceptable ! Walmart needs to step it up or lose out on a lot of customers.

Recently Walmart announced sales were down and blame it on the economy. Well if they would stock the stupid shelves their sales would not be down. Is this a game or what? Rotten cauliflower, 1 bag of Kale at a time. No spices. When you ask the clerks they say well according to their little gun/tracker there will be 20 bags of edemaes somewhere but not in the freezer and they do not want to go get them. Do they think we are that stupid

About 8 days ago, I bought a digital camera at the Walmart store in Sulphur , La and six days later the camera would not work so I took it back to get my money. I went to the customer service dept and I was sent to the photo lab, then to the electronics dept, then back to customer service. the people at the customer service dept were either poorly trained or incompetent as well as the CSM. It took both of them about 20 minutes to get the job done right and throughout the whole thing I was asked silly questions during the whole ordeal. If Iam returning the camera , why would I still want the memory card for that camera. It should not take 40 minutes to return a product that were accompanied by the receipt and only bought less than 2 weeks earlier. Un fortunately I will not be returning to this Walmart store, EVER. Even if I have to go elsewhere and pay more for whatever I intend to buy.

I ordered a product from walmart.com and was to be shipped to the White Plains branch. I received an email stating that my product is ready for pickup. I called numerous times to ensure the product is there. No one answered the phone when I was transferred to the appropriate department. I made arrangements for a large vehicle to go and pick up the item. I live about 30 minutes away, we drove all way only to be told that my product is not ready. Firstly it took numerous attemots to get someone in the area to assist with finding my product. When someone did come out we were told 3 different answers as to where my product is? The first gentleman said he didn't know what it was. then a second person said it is being unloaded from the truck and may take 15 minutes to 1/2 an hour, that we could stick around if we like. So we did even though I was pressed for time to get to work. When we returned 20minutes later the Manager of the walmart.com Ms. Veronic stated that my product will not be ready for pick-up today. I explained that the email was sent and said my product is ready for pick-up she just rudely said that well they send the email but it's not ready. I ask to speak with the manager and she claims she was the manager. I attempted to call the store manager later but was told he is not in, they asked if I could like tp speak to a core manager and was left on hold for more than 5 minutes. At this point I am disappointed in this entire experience and would like a resolution to the problem.

I come to your store on Richmond road in Lexington quite often and it never fails that the lines are ridiculous and take sometimes 30 minutes to get through. I came to exchange something today and there were 7 people in line and 1 person working the counter. The lady 2 people in front of me finally walked out 15 minutes after I got there and said she had been waiting in line over half an hour. The customer at the counter took another 15 minutes just after I got there. You need to better staff your store and I will not be coming back after this incident. Meitner never has this issue. I don't expect you to care about this complaint but I'm sending it anyway.

I am writing this complaint on the behalf of my mother, Anitha Westbrook. We had bought some paint at the Temple Location and was truly done wrong we were accused of things that were not true by the employee also, she made some bad statement on a paper that she had written about us not know what was going on. We were told three different stories from managers. I would like if someone to contact me as soon as possible concerning this issue. I have been trying to get this issue resolved for a while and I have not been heard. I am needing this to be stopped and straighten out.

I really can't believe how rude the Walmart is in Checotah Oklahoma. First of all I work in the customer service business for a major company and when I went to go by fruit I was told I'm buying to much taking from their customer but I'm sorry I buying about five hundred a week and in the summer it will be a thousand a week and if I take every piece of fruit I thought it was helping produce margins as well as mine. So today my daughter didn't know that she had to have me with her to buy body jewelry so the lady was very rude and hateful why is Walmart like this. I understand you have rules and regulations but they can be explain little better then how it was today . This my local Walmart I live in Eufaula Oklahoma and I spend a lot of money at my local Walmart but if this continues I will go to Muskogee it getting really ridiculous.

The store and bathrooms are filthy. The clerks never wipe the counters off by the registers. I hate to lay my groceries down so end up holding the items until they are checked and put in bag. Secondly, the store is the worst stocked in the area. We drive 30 miles one way to do our monthly grocery shopping because we can't get what we want at the Okmulgee, Oklahoma 74447 store. We went there today to try to shop and we get upset everytime we go there. We end up having to drive else where to finish our shopping. Example (frozen breaded Okra) I was told they no longer carry it and to complain to Head Office, so that is what I am doing Surely, something can be done about these issues. Thank you.

How dare you take people away from thier families on Thanksgiving. Especially when i know all you big wigs making 6 figures a year are off spending it with your familiee. This is a disgrace. Families have so little time together but to take moms and dads away on the holiday. I am totally disgusted with you all. I hope walmart crashes and you are all unemployed within a year. I know you pay your employees very little and treat them badly and you all make your big saleries off your little people who work in the stores. You are all trash every one of you. No family values practices at walmart that is for sure i was promised a trampoline for black friday i had a ticket a CSS or that was she was being called her name was michelle give the ticket.

A backroom associate in the Twin Falls walmart named andrew has been very rude to me and my friends when we have gone into the store. He also makes rude comments about my daughter and my husband! I am sick of going into walmart here and getting treated poorly by him. I have never met him before I went to walmart so there is no reason he should be saying these things!!

Have feedback for Walmart?