Walmart Complaints Continued... (Page 6)

955+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Walmart corporate: 1-800-WALMART

I just came from one of your stores. I had picked up a 9'portable fan that I really wanted it was what I had been looking for.When I went to check they told me they could not sell it to me because it would not scan.I was very mad .if you are not going sell what you have on your selves why in the hell put it out? Now if I go back {and that is a big if] in a week or so they will have sold them all more likely. If this the way you do business I will go somewhere else.And I spend a lot at your stores. If everyone felt like I do and I have been hearing a lot of people that feel this way ,you could loose a lot of business.

Store in Augusta Kansas of Walmart, 03/31/15- and 04/01/15 Have tried to buy mulch from garden center no one there, today went to custmer service and girl did not know of number of sale mulch and gave her my receipt from last time she said it did not have number on it, this is not good we have a garden center but not all time no one there and it time, I waited tuesday by gate to see if they would open it, for five minutes they said up front they were on lunch that was 11.00am it was 11.30 , and there were over five people wanting into the gate and left. We was told we would have a great garden center when this opened and this is not happening. I realize when people are off but there should be someone to replace them. And your fresh veg, dept. for over six months products are not good, look that they have been frozen , some products need threw away they are dark, we love our store, but want product fresh, and people to work in departments were it is need, thank you

Worse Walmart in the USA. Just finished a trip around the USA and found this to be the worst laid out store in the country. Other stores are laid out almost the same. But not this one. Terrible!! Do something...

I originally bought my son a bike at the Walmart in Port Perry Ontario, after a week the handle bar started to come loose so I went to exchange it. They did not have the same bike so I paid the extra $20 and got the only other bike with the 20" wheels. When My son tried it at home it ended up being to big for him. I decided to try the Oshawa North location as it is much bigger and would have more selection. They also did not have a bike in my sons size so I asked for my money back so that I may go to Canadian tire and try there. I only had the receipt I got when I exchanged the bike earlier in the day, they did not give me back my original receipt. I was told by the customer service clerk that because I didn't have the original receipt from the bike I originally bought their was nothing they could do. I asked to speak to a manager. She called a manager to come then commented to the other staff behind the desk that she was going on break because she couldn't deal with this crap. She then walked by, put her hand up and looked at me with disgust. The Customer service manager came and explained that the receipt I had did not show how I paid for the bike even though it did show the date and the amount that I paid.

I can't understand why this would be an issue. The receipt I had showed the amount that I paid, what does it matter the tender I used? She called an assistant store manager. He seemed to have trouble reading and understanding the receipt and me it was policy but he would give me a store credit. I didn't want a store credit I wanted to buy my son a bike. I explained that the receipt showed how much I paid so what was the issue. He proceeded to ask me questions as to why I wanted to return the bike, (it was to big) what was wrong with it? (nothing it was to big) what was wrong with the first bike I bought (the handle bar was loose, but that's not the bike I am now returning). In the course of an hour ( yes that's how long it took) he asked me the same questions at least 6 times. He suggested I pick an other bike form the store (if there had been another one I wouldn't be arguing to get my money back) I finally did get my money back but I left the store felling exhausted and extreamly frustrated. I had other purchases I had planned to make but I left the product there. Even now the next day, when I think of the hassle I went through, I get worked up. I work in customer service and I know it shouldn't have been this difficult. I had a receipt albeit not the original of the first bike. I get policy but common sense should prevail. I often shop at the Oshawa North location but I wont be anymore.

I am a regular shopper in your Beatrice, Nebraska store, and usually my experience is a happy one. Clean store and pleasant cashiers. I spend several hundred dollars in your store each month. Last Friday the 27th of March, I ended up in the line with a cashier named Janet. It was obvious that she knew the lady ahead of me, as they were very busy visiting, even to the point of stopping ringing up items to visit. When the belt was to a position for me to start unloading my items, I could not find a separator bar, so I left about a foot gap between my items and the lady ahead of me. As it went on, I noticed a couple of my items go into the other lady's bag. I said whoa, I think those were mine. It was downhill from there. Janet became very hateful with me, pointed her finger toward where the bars were supposed to be and said "I need a divider between orders". I said I looked for one but could not find it. At that point, her friend said she could not find one either. Janet pointed to one, but it was clear up next to her so I would have had to reach over the other lady's stuff to get to it. anyway, she continued to chew on me for the duration of the time she was checking me out, until I finally told her that her problem was that she was so busy visiting she was not paying attention to what she was doing, as I had left a big enough gap between orders.

I bought a refrigerator online with my pay pal account. It was defective, had cracked sides, broken edges scratched everywhere. It looked like a used second hand thrift store item! I went to return it @ Walmart on 1960 bypass in humble Texas. I spoke to Yesenia Yanez (the supposed manager). I cant understand why she is a customer service manager. she needs a lot more training for sure! she was rude & had no knowledge of how to do returns with pay pal purchases. she would not refund my money or credit my pay pal acct. She told me she would only give me store credit or I had to take back my frig & do what I want with it cause its not her problem. I told her I had purchased Christmas gifts using my pay pal & had to returned an item & the manager said they would give me the cash back but they could not credit my pay pal. she practically called me a liar & said they have never given money back!

There were two younger girls in customer service working & they were slow , rolling there eyes , talking across the room to each other instead of paying attention to what they are doing. one was texting on her phone the whole time & kept banging the machine saying it was not working but in fact she didn't know what she was doing , she was focused more on her texting than doing her job. This manager was right there watching all this & didn't seem to care that there was a long line , I mean long line, with about 15 people waiting. if the managers don't care the others wont either! these people need to work else where not in customer sevice & surely not as a manager! YaYa (the name on her tag) shouldn't be allowed to manage anything until she gets more training & proves that she knows what she is doing ! Not only that, she needs training in caring about people period!!

I recently tried to get my medications filled at another pharmacy besides my home pharmacy on my profile and it was the worst experience I have had dealing with a pharmacy. My medications were in the walmart system with refills attached. When I arrived to pick up my medications only one had been filled, the other one was going to take a couple of hours to transfer over and they did not transfer the prescription card which is attached to my pharmacy account. The person checking out at the pharmacy said if you had come here when you first arrived at the store maybe your prescription would have been ready. I informed her that I had just walked in the store and came directly to the pharmacy counter. I gathered from my encounter with this person that Walmart does not pride itself in having associates that are willing to help the customer. Walmart has the resources to have computer programmers at their disposal to rectify any glitches in their computer or create a computer system that has the ability to transfer all information pertaining to a customers presciption. Thank you for the awful experience.

When I was in southern pines northcarolina we would go early morning 7:30a.m. And pick up yesterday's roticarire chicken which was marked down to 3.48 I then traveled to fort myers fl and we would go in after 7.00a.m. And pay the same price,I am know down in vero beach and when I went there to pick up yesterday's left over rottisaree chicken they were charging me 4.98 a dollar fifty more which I questioned but did not receive a great answer.

On Tuesday March 31st I went to the local Walmart store in Farmerville, Louisiana to purchase so plants and other garden items, after browsing for a moment I picked up a 6 pack of plants and needed a price check I entered the checkout counter located in lawn in garden an no one was there, so a sales associate was coming towards me and I politely informed her that I needed to get a price for some plants she just looked at me an continued to walk outside without any response. At that time I followed thinking that maybe she was going to get someone else but instead she went outside into far parking lot and never returned to say anything. I seen a manager and told her I needed a price check and she got someone to assist me even though the manager got someone I still feel as though the young lady was very rude and showed no concern for my needs. I feel as though the proper way to have handled this situation was to great me and inform me that she wasn't in lawn and garden but that she would find someone to better assist my need not just brush me off as though she didn't care. It's all about being considerate of other people, especially when dealing with the public. I'm 50 years of age with children and I hope they never display the attitude towards others in the way I received today. I voiced my concerned with the previous mentioned manager and she informed me she would speak with associate about the experience.

After I completed ringing my large order at the self check out, during the check out process the computer would scan but not credit two of my coupons. The cashier assigned to monitor this group of registers tried to get them to go in, but they would not show a credit. She called the head cashier, while waiting for her to come help us the self check out register completely canceled my order while the cashier and myself were standing there waiting. A few minutes later the head cashier came over to see what the problem was. She said we had to re-ring my whole order and told us to manually input the coupons. The regular cashier took care of this for me. This was no an easy task as it was nearly $150.00 in groc, HBA and misc.items. It took me almost an hour to check out at your Oswego ny store because of a time program set on the self checkout register. In the end the cashier still could not get one of the coupons to take from the manufacturer, right on the front of the product. She called the head cashier, we waited for at least 5 minutes. When she didn't come, I just gave up on the coupon. I am very dissatisified with my shopping experience. I do not plan on using the self checkout again. Maybe I should consider shopping elsewhere.

I have a Walmart about 1/4 mile from my house and I prefer to go 3 miles out of my way to shop. The Walmart in Cheswold, Delaware near Dover De.19901 always has several empty spots on the shelves constantly. They never replemish product that are out in a manneraly fashion it isn't as clean as the other locations in the area.Also they have more people on smoke breaks then in the store,can never find someone to help if needed.

we purchased element tv july 2014 with one year warrant.had problem right away-horizontal lines for the first 5 minutes and then they went away. next would not turn on using remote. had to turn on with finger on manual button. then it would not turn at all. so Walmart store said because it was after 90 days had to talk to element about their warranty. they said it had to be shipped to them at our cost $46.02 our packaging cost $27.52 and any damage to set in shipping warranty is void. after they receive our set they would ship us a refurbished set in 6 weeks. so we are looking at 2 months no tv looking forward to your response scott

I have order a dresser off of walmart.com 200·00 dollars I paid for it when I got it the one side was damage I called them they replace it and then when I got it all together the draws Don't fit right and it bows in the middle I am very unhappy with it I will never ever buy anything from walmart

Nothing happened EXCEPT your company is bowing down to Muslin Shariah law and will provide halal products. This will be the last straw for me and. I will not shop with your company anymore. This is AMERICA, not the Middle East.. If the Muslins wart Shariah Law, then they can pack up and move back to the Middle East.. I know that one customer won't bother you at all, but when this is my way of showing that I don't have to depend on your superstore to get by!

When I was in southern pines North Carolina,and then traveled to fort myers fl.i would go to walmart that morning early and pick up your rottisatie chickens for 3.48 when I came over to vero beach florida they charged me 4.98 for the same day old product.iasked the manager about it he said it depended on the price at the time which was the same as the same day rotisserie price I felt that if they do it in southern pines walmart and fort myers walmart why not in vero beach,fl,thank you for your time Jim Cocce vero beach fl.

I want to buy 2 barque grills the one that I wanted there was one on display and they said that they did have anyone, the manager said that he had other thing to more and would be back, but it would take him some time. I told him a would wait, in about 20 minutes he returned and went out back to see if he could find the other grill. He came back in about 5 minutes and said no. I ask him if I could have another grill that was only $10.00 more and he said no. I told him I would go across the street and buy them at Home Depot, and he replied "you have wasted my time for this long, why did I go there in the first place." I could not believe he said that and went you Home Depot and got my 2 grills and they where real helpful in and help me load the grills. I will never go to Wal-Mart again. I have never been treated so badly in a store and specially by a store manager.

Xenia, Ohio,,,March 28th, 2015. Manager and employees treated my family rude simply because we expected them to honor price. Soda sign read as follows.. $3 or 10. So I purchased 10 cases of soda for $3. Manager did not want to honor it and it took 20 minutes before they rudely did. they proceeded to give us dirty looks (employees and manager)...told other customers in line what happened. Openly saying "THAT IT IS PEOPLE LIKE US THAT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SITUATIONS." Customers gave my kids dirty looks and shook their heads while the employees looked on in their direction with pleasure.

I have went to WalMart store more than twice and received the worse service ever, and I have made complaints to the store manager on duty every time, and his answer is always an excuse. Then have the rudeness to treat me as if I am nothing or nobody, when I spend thousands of dollars at WalMart. The receipt reads at the top ST# 0451 OP# 00005797 TE# 10 TR# 06245, in this transaction the clerk double charged me and I called the store and the man listened to me then he said oh let me transfer me to customer service and the phone just rang. The night before the night customer service manager Mike had no register open then he said he would come to the self check out to assist myself, mom & sister, but never came the clerk at the self check out told us she didn't know how to price check the items we had. It was just a terrible experience. We spend so much money at WalMart to be treat piss more by your staff at this store. And this Mike night customer service manager is very rude along with this Christine customer service manager. I have been in customer service for years and know how to treat customers, and it is oblivious these two individual do not have the skills to wear such a badge that recognize them as customer service manager. I am thinking very serious about taking my family business and money to Target. This store has struck my last nerve. Once a very happy WalMart shopper, Sheena Waggoner.

I went to walmart yesterday to look at the plants. Many of the plants were wilted and when I say many it was the majority. I said something about it to a girl working and she said they didn't have any way to water them. I've been there before and they had a hose on a reel to use for watering. I don't understand walmart having a garden center, having beautiful plants shipped and before the plants are there anytime they look have dead. Are the customers suppose to buy these full price or what. This happened last year also, they just let the plants die.

Quincy fl pharmacy. Droped off prescriptions on Thursday March 26 for my disabled wife and they scanned it in the system and said she was in their computer. Drove 10 miles Saturday to pick it up then they said oh we need her medicare card. I said why didn't you tell me that before. Pissed. Drove back 10 miles home then 10 miles back again. No more business from me in that store ever.

I was being checked out at register 10 at the Burlington nj walmart prices on a few items were ringing up wrongly I told the check out girl she body told me prices do go up and did not take the time to call someone to check the prices. I was also purchasing water which I asked if I had to lift the water so she could ring it up her response was I will get to it. She did not tell me what my total was at the end of the transaction I have to ask her what the total was and when she handed me my change she didn't say anything maybe I was expecting to much but a least she could have said thank you for shopping with walmart or have a nice day. I think she might need to be re trained with that type of attitude and show courtesy to get prices checked if a customer is requesting since we all work hard for our money. I will not be revisiting that walmart sometimes one bad experience is all it takes for a customer not to return.

My complaint has to do with the continuous and woefully unprofessional conduct and behavior of one Ms.Bianca, pharmacist of the Walmart store located at 5929 Georgia Avenue, NW, Washington, DC - her unwillingness to honor a valid Walmart coupon that was submitted to have a much needed prescription filled. In effect, behavior that has become part of a pattern and practice at this particular store. Please call me at 202 292-2396 so that I can explain away, in detail, the overall problems associated with this store - from managers appearing overwhelmed and indecisive to the General Manager, Alvin Robinson, never being in the store to mediate and resolve customer complaints, among other very serious operational issues...

I was verbally attacked by two customers and three or four Walmart Employees for no reason. They followed me to the front doors. I ended up in the ER. I called to complain and was ignored then called corporate office. Still ignored but referred to Market manager who still has not gotten back with me. I feel like this is not something that should be ignored. I am owed at the very least, an apology!

Wal-Mart, for the most part and Sam's Club, has the best prices and is always clean with courteous associates. Last Friday, my family stopped to get a birthday present for my granddaughter. At the register, the price rang up as $34.95. My wife sais that she thought the price was more like $19.95. The associate called back for a check and my wife was correct. The associate immediately credited back the incorrect price and charged the correct price. I thought that this was just an honest mistake, my wife told me in the car that it had happened before with an item that our daughter picked up in the line at the register.

Tonight, I went in to get a bag of candy. the price was $3 or 4 dollars. It showed up at the register as $8.98. I knew that this was wrong so I told the associate that I would run back to see the price. The price was $3.58. One time could be a mistake, two times gets me a little concerned, THREE times means that I cannot trust the register to accurately scan the price. From this day forward, I now have to write down prices as I put things in my cart because I never know which one will come up with 30, 40, 50% or more above the price listed on the shelves. All of these transactions took place at the Wal-Mart #5727 in Bradenton Fl. Your receipt says "Low Prices You Can Trust Every Day". For the last 3 trips to Wal-Mart, this has not been true!

In the local (Portland Oregon) newspaper was a ad for Walmart Miracle-Gro Garden Soil .75 cf @ 5 for $10.00. When I went to the Sherwood Oregon store to make a purchase of this item I was told that the store was too small to carry the item. I then tried to order for local pickup and was told that the item was not available within 50 miles. My Complaint is why place a ad in our local news paper for a item and not at least say that the item was only available in certain stores. The ad said nothing of this and I was rather pissed that I drove 8 miles to make this purchase and was not able to get it. I may never shop again at Walmart for the fear that the item will not be there.

Complaint, Walmart Park Plaza, Customer Service and Money Center, Cashier to the Left, and I was walked over to the next counter near ATM Machine, where the Walmart Cashier, picked apart my license, and they both found something wrong with a, Woodside Management check mailed to me certified, I live here at Stonebridge Apartments, Modesto California, and Woodside Management is our owners, We decided to cash $100.00 check here a Walmart, purchase, chips, dip, soda's for the kids dinner party, However, we were extremely mistreated by your employees there, even though, I have shopped there for the last 3 years at least monthly, It was a racial profiling, discrimination, case, and I am quite offended of how some of us are treated in regard to our color, although tolerant of low behavior, or bad character flaws, I am saddened it continues at Walmart this location.

Your McHenry Location, ***** in customer service, while your park plaza location gets * star, I just happened to be closer to Park Plaza and it takes one bus Modesto City bus the (25) or (36) to get there. I am spending some $200 to $300.00 each visit, not to include both daughters, One shopping at Park Plaza while the other at Mchenry Location. However, they both had me put in my social security number, ran the check some 6 times through your computer system and turned down by both cashiers, while the customer service person, picked at my Arizona Driver License issued in 2004, my birth state, I as well, had California State ID first issued in 1971, I am saddened also, humiliated over the mistreatment, God Bless, in hopes this doesn't happen again, Thank you, Walmart.

The customer service area needs to revamped. Customers stand around while one young girl waits on them (returns, complaints, etc.). The rest pretend to act busy in order to avoid waiting on customers. I had printed two pictures and did not know that they had to be paid for at customer service so I did some shopping and when I checked out, they did know what to do with the picture slip. I explained, and was told to pay the fifty-eight cents in customer service. I went over and waited seven minutes (one person in front of me). Three other employees were doing other things. I find this an unacceptable way to treat customers.

Hi, I'm an employee with the Diana TX store and first want to thank you for my being hired into the store. I just began working there and am a little put off that you don't have seating for employees who stand on their feet all day and have their breaks outside. There is one seat in front of the store but they don't want employees smoking there. So it would be wonderful if we could have a seated break area outside, since we live in Texas it would be appreciated if there where a cover over the area because of the sun and rain. Thank you for taking your time to read this email

we purchased a 40' element tv from your store. had a problem right away-horizontal lines for approx. 5 minutes until it warmed up-ok we lived with this small problem. next the remote would not turn on or off the tv. had to used the manual button-1st called direct tv and they sent us a new black box, it did not fix problem, then set would not turn on at all. Now problem is determined has to be the set-so we call Wal-Mart and are told because set is 7 months old and over the stores 90 day warranty period we must contact element in California. so we do and element goes over the same protocol as we previously had done they tell us tv must be sent to them in cal. we have to ship it at our cost $46.03 package it at our cost $27.52 and if there is any damage to tv whatever warranty is void. also claim is good for 30 days only. then we are told when they receive tv-within 4-6 weeks we will receive a refurbished unit. so we paid $298- for this tv which we wont have for 2 months has not worked properly from day one-oh by the way we purchased vizio tv from Walmart prior to this and has worked fine and still does work good. needless to say this has been a very stressful upsetting and time consuming hassle. I look forward to your timely response. sincerely scott & jean.

My wife called the store pharmacy trying to get a prescription refill gave our info to attendant out of state said she couldn't find our store# 5424 twice long haul truckers get prescriptions filled all over country worst service ever for store #3835. Finally got to store after contacting my pharmacy at home who contacted store in OOLTEWAH, TN., then stop to get medicine didn't have medicine needed, not courteous people worst ever.

I purchased a phone from WalMart in Opelousas Louisiana,I had to swap it out 3 times,first one didn't work,second and third phone was tagged in at&t computer as stolen.so at&t restricted both phones.I went to WalMart 3-22/15 to see what the problem was. One of the phones I returned was missing,customer service department,electronics department and the manager we're very rude as if i would have stole the phone which is impossible! I left the store very mad because they kept the Las phone I brought in and kept the $53,which was my son's graduation money. Some one in customer service department is stealing from WalMart and in this matter they pinned it on my son and I. All I wanted was a different phone.

They had everything messed up, two phones I purchased were both restricted by at&t because the imei number didn't match the imei number on the box,what is the chance of that happening twice? Then they couldn't locate a receipt or the second phone i bought. I want my son's money back or a phone. Some one at WalMart and at&t messed up bad now I'm considered a thief,there is no way possible you can steal a phone from WalMart electronics,i was very offended by the customer service department and electronic staff,and the manager was very mean ,cocky and rude!, please contact me at 337-308-9028 my name is Jeannie Stelly. I want this matter resolved,I'm a paying customer and WalMart kept the restricted phone i bought and my money because there's nothing they could do because the second phone returned is missing. That's not my problem. If i have to get a lawyer i will.I'm not worried about me,it's my son who graduated and decided to go to WalMart to purchase the phone.

The people in customer service department and electronic department need to be fired,because someone has the returned phone and my money. As for the manager,she needs to be let go also,my opinion. Isn't the saying ( the customer is always right?) well that WalMart staff called me a thief but i left there after two hours trying to resolve the issue to find out the second phone i returned was no where to be found!so my son has no phone and WalMart cheated him out of his graduation money because someone in customer service is stealing. Please contact me asap i need this problem resolved, if it isn't it won't be pretty because i PAID FOR THE PHONE I DIDN'T STEAL Anything, It's IMPOSSIBLE.

There is a Walmart located on Lafeyette Road Indianapolis Indiana. The service there is absolutely horrible and the employees who are on the floor and cashier do not tend to employees instead they talk and play ignoring customers who need service. My worst experience was involving the deli. The woman there name tag Andrea ignores and talks on everytime I come to store after work. I asked her to please get me something and she will make a big deal of doing her job. She makes experience shopping there horrible everytime and I have been offended for the last time by her dreadful customer service.

First my complaint is for the Wal-mart tire center in westvalley Yakima Washington the first time 2/2014 I took my truck in to have tires mount and balanced after having it for 45 minutes the tell me they don't have a lug wrench big enough so I give them my star wrench they then have it another 30 minutes and tell me they don't have a torque stick big enough and the manager wanted to laugh when I was clearly pissed off 2 time I called them to have two tires on my mini van mount and balanced and rotated the tire center closes at 7:00pm it is 5:35pm they tell me they can't do it to come back at 7:00am because they have to finish an oil change and put two tires back on another truck now to be clear I am not mechanic tire person but I have change oil and never has it taken me over twenty minutes needless to say Wal-mart sucks and I will never go to the tire center again I will pay the extra money!!!!!!

Store number 5443 ran out of Walmart to Walmart money gram receive forms. They are having customer stand in line and tell them when they reach the register. Linda the store did know the receive were not available. They are asking customer to go to another store after standing in line for greater than five minutes. Linda said "I will try to fix it. She did not return. I stood waiting on an answer for 20 minutes. Customer should be kept inform of what they are trying to do. The money have cashier talking to friends while customers are standing in line.

Our Walmart does not keep the products supplied. They are always out of things. We are a very small town and need products to be there when we need them. For instance they were out of lettuce today. Two weeks ago they were out of the gallon jugs of Arrowhead water. I had to drive a hour to get to another Walmart just to buy water. Then I had to drive another hour to get back home. Our Walmart is located in Salida, Colorado. It is so depressing when they cannot order the items they are running out of. Something needs to be done with this Walmart . If they are not going to keep things in stock they should be forced to have to close there doors. There management does not care about keeping products in the store.

Me and my wife went to your store Forrest City AR to pick up some paint that she needed to paint a project for a lady. Couldn't find the paint she needed so we asked the young lady and young man putting up stock if they had crackle.They couldn't find it so I ASKED if I could get them to order it the young lady went to ask the manger. So the assistant manger Arma come over to look if she could find it she couldn't.So she just walk off not telling us anything. So I asked to speak to the manger MATHEW FIGGINS and I guess we wasn't speeding enough money for him to come see if he could help. If Walmart going to put items online then they should put what stores are going to carry the items because I can't go to all their store.

Yesterday I went the Walmart in Boonville, IN and after getting all of my shopping done, which wasn't easy to find everything I wanted. I went to the check out and I needed to get some cigarettes and that lane was marked 20 items or less and I had a cart full and there was already a line of people there so I went to the second lane over (there was only 3 lanes open) I waited until the 2 people ahead of me got done then after all of my food is on the conveyor belt it is my turn and the first thing I tell the lady is I need a carton of cigarettes and she tells me that she can't do that I will have to put everything back in my cart and go over to the other lane or go ahead and check out and then get back in the other lane and get the cigarettes.

I asked for the manager and he told me the same thing I told him that the other lane was for 20 items or less and this lane says you must 18 to purchase tobacco products and that is what I am doing. This is not a lane for 20 item or less and you are not going to get me the cigarettes I ask for and he said no so I left all of my food on the lane and walked out. If there is only one lane that can sell you tobacco product then it should say so and not be a lane for 20 item or less because if you use that other people will get upset for a person with more item than that, I left very upset and did my shopping elsewhere and will not ever go back to that store or any other walmart. I was not treated very well at all!

I went to Walmart today because I called them this morning asked them if my ring I sent back into get sized I was told on the phone it was in so I told the lady I would be in to get it today...when I got there nobody was working jewelry counter but a lady from clothing department .which had no keys to the safe where my ring would be . she called two managers over they had no idea how to find my ring so I had to wait an hr for the lady who was running the jewelry counter to get back from lunch. long story short when the lady who was running the counter came back from lunch told me yes I called you yesterday and left a message.

So I called my voicemail well I was there no message from anyone from Walmart so she stood there arguing with me then proceeded to tell the manager she had called me and left a message which I told the manager no message on phone then she proceed to tell the manager that I must of came already and picked the ring up and no one made me sign for it which I told her wasn't true the lady stood there and said well the was here yesterday long story short my ring never came back after standing there for hr after she got back to work they finally figured my ring hadn't come back yet from being sized . I feel that they need to make it right because I wasn't lying about no phone call and I never came picked up a ring that wasn't even there ..I would appreciate a phone call back one this matter or I will quit shopping Walmart which i am there 4 x a week.

We went to Walmart and they don't have enough registers open at night when we go check out the customer service isn't the best I've had.

I was leaving the store in Evanston WY. while I was taking my bags out of the cart the man pushing the return carts in slammed the whole line of carts into me, I said excuse me and he did it again and then started yelling at me. I could not believe this was happening after I had just spent my hard earned money in your store. Yet another reason not to shop at this store!!!! I expect to hear back from someone about this as I am very upset!!!

I bought a set of headlights next day when taking old ones out I bought wrong ones I could not find reset I looked up online I also called I was told would be a problem I went to store with unopened pack of headlights and lady at customer counter got rude said I could not exchange or get refund I asked for manager she said he cant help me ive never had a bad experience with walmart before this I don't understand why I cant find in any rule says I should not be able to get return was around 25 bucks for headlights now cost me over 50 to by another set I am no longer a customer of walmart yes my fault lost receipt but even if rule says cant return why all the hostile and verbal actions towards me!

The Walmart at irving ,valley ranch texas is always busy with long lines at checkout. If you try to ask an employee on anything nobody is interested in helping . And a lot of them cannot speak in English or handle if anything comes up at checkout. I went to return something yesterday and the indian lady with glasses at costumer service was very rude. She didn't have the skills to be working at costumer service. Just seems like very mismanaged place where employees are talking to each other than doing their job.

Call the store on today March 6, 2015 three times for the electronic department was placed on hold for that pacific department was on hold for 15 mins call back the second time and was placed on hold this time even long. called the third time and asked to speak with a manager the rep on the call paged the manager and the department several times but no one answered at all. That is absolutely ridiculous for a Major company like Walmart to be operated in such a poor uncaring. If it wasn't for the customer's you would be in business. Sincerely, Help!

I pre ordered a Gold Nintendo Mario Amiibo figure and then was told a week a later my order was canceled now multiple source have found that select stores are stocking it early. Which could affect my chances at waiting in the freezing cold on Friday morning when I'm waiting for a local Wal mart open up only to find out they sold them days before release. I get these collectables are hard to stock, I get more orders and quantity on stock is hard to forecast for such a big store but don't cancel my pre order say, there wasn't enough stock then be clumsy about the few stock you do send to stores. Now these people among the many others who made multiple single pre order purchases and sold this particular item out originally, have posted it for online auction for 100 times the retail prices. Which makes me wonder if they have proper employees protocol when it comes to something they EXCLUSIVELY sell but ONLY in LIMITED stock .

Can you please tell me the Bereavement Time Off Policy (PD-06) for a employee that work 32 hour a work. It my sister-in law. If it not paid time off can they write me up or not give me the time off. Please send me the info asap and if you can tell me where I can get a copy of the policy. thanks

I order my living room furniture on your online web site. On march/10/2015 my living room furniture was suppose to be delivered between 11:00am to 3.00pm. I personally took off from work to wait for a delivery that did not show. At 3.00 pm I received no call to let me know that they was going to be late. I had to call them and was told that it will be at my house between 4.00pm and 5.00pm. But at 5.00 they still had not delivered my furniture and I received no call. So once again I call them for the second time and they said it should be there in 15 minutes. But that 15 minute turned into an hour. So at 6.00pm I made another call for the third time. This time a young lady keep me on hold for 10 minutes to see where the delivery trunk was. Finally the delivery truck showed up as I was still on hold. Once the young lady return to the phone I let her know he was there. I was not happy with the service, I had to wait 7 hours with no courtesy calls. I wasted a hole day sitting and waiting. And I feel I should be compensate for my troubles. Because of this incident I choose not to order from your online web site.

I tried to purchase a sweater that was marked $3.00. It was on the clearance rack and had makeup on the front -- I figured was the reason it was marked down. The cashier said the cash register message would not let me purchase the sweater, because there was something wrong with the item. I explained, "Yes, there was clearly makeup on the sweater...." The cashier called two managers over and they both said that I could not purchase the sweater -- it was an item that had something wrong with it. They would not let me purchase the sweater, and in fact argued with me. I had just purchased a grocery cart worth $198.00 worth of merchandise and they argued with me about a marked down sweater that clearly had makeup on the front of it. P.S.

My wife and I shop at Walmart all the time. We buy everything from groceries, dog food, T.V.'s. even change our oil there. We live close so go there multiply times a week. We also have been a member of Sam's club since they opened. They have a 20 or less checkout that I usually use because I go there so much. The last 10 or so times I have gone there, there is always someone with a full cart getting checked out. Why have the 20 or less checkout if you don't use it for that. I have talked to the managers about it and they tell me that they tell the checkout people to use it the way it is intended. The checkout people tell me that the managers tell them to take the full cart people and ignore the 20 or less people because they would rather make the 20 or less people mad than the full cart people because it is more business. I am not making this up. We spend 1000's of dollars a year there and I will simply start shopping somewhere else. I have been to other stores and the checkout people adhere to the policies of the store. It is really upsetting to be lied to when you are a good customer. You are losing a good customer. Maybe it doesn't matter to your company because they are so big. I can't believe that is the fact because that is bad for the store and you will lose a lot of money. The store number of our store is 1971 and it is in Rochester, Mn. Thank-you for your time

I'm an avid Walmart shopper. This morning at apx 11:45, the associate had finished keying in all of my items. I first handed her a gift card which still had funds remaining on it. She tossed the card back, saying, "this card is no good." I said, "it's a gift card, from Walmart, check it out." She did, and sure enough, funds were remaining to use. I asked her why she tossed the card at me, and why was she being rude. She proceeded to look at a customer behind me and asked her, "was I rude?" The lady behind me just rolled her eyes, she knew she was not part of our conversation, nor did she want to be. The associate never said sorry for the mistake on the card, or for being so rude. I paid the remaining balance not covered by the "gift card", with my WM card. Receipt info: ST# 3213, OP# 00004478, TE# 08, TR# 08968. Most every associate are very friendly, please work on her. Thank you very much!

Went to Walmart in Utica NY to purchase a new HD FLAT Screen TV 3/8/15 and THEY WERE OUT OF STOCK???? The big box store? I couldn't believe it. I went to the circle of 5 or 6 store clerks doing NOTHING at the checkout counter and asked for help with the TV's and they answered WE ARE OUT OF TVS...ReallY? I traveled 40 miles one way to the closest WALMART for a TV and they are out. Then one smart ass clerk said - DID YOU BOTHER TO CALL AHEAD? WHAATT? its 2015 kid and WALMART is supposed to have it ALL and since when do you have to call ahead for a TV??? what a snot. Unbelievable - WALMART carries so much JUNK FROM CHINA it should be BANNED. WILL NEVER SHOP AT WALMART AGAIN - JUNK

I called in a re- fill prescription for my pet. I specifically told the worker that I had a new phone number for the Vet. The next day I go to pick up the prescription it is not ready and no one can find it. I have to wait in two different lines to get some sort of information on what has happened. The worker says she called and the vet said the pet needs a new test. So I asked the worker to call the vet back because I had just got a new test done for the medicine 2 week ago. Her response was why would I call back she already has told me she would not sign off on it. So I am like wow this person will not call the Vet to clear up the problem. so I just left and told them I will go somewhere else. Which I did and got the prescription filled without any problems. Turn out the worker had called the wrong vet and not the number I gave her and if she had recalled when I asked that would have taken care of the problem. Wal-Mart in McDonough, Ga. 30353. I will never go back to that pharmacy. The service was shabby from start to end.

I started on my lunch break about 1:30 pm on a Wednesday afternoon and wanted to pick up a few items from Walmart. I have recently had to use crutches due to an injury. As I entered the store I noticed there were no scooters. Several other handicapped customers entered the store as well. When a employee was approached by one of the customers for assistance the employee said that was not part of his job. There where no scooters. Not only did I waste my lunch, my time and energy. The employee was rude.

Walmart advertises low prices and will meet competitor prices. For a prescription I needed for an antibiotic for upcoming surgery, Walmart's price for Levaquin was approx. $11/tablet and my prescription is for 3 tablets or $33 to fill it. This is the highest price compared to all of the other CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreen pharmacies. At the KMART pharmacy the TOTAL cost for the 3 tablets was $11.35 Walmart lies and in this case was over 300% higher than Kmart and about 150-200% higher than all other local pharmacies.

I went to Walmart Sunday afternoon to get groceries. I came out to my car and noticed a woman and her kids in a burgundy van pulling out from a parking place beside me. I noticed they were standing by my car and when they pulled out and left and I looked over and noticed writing on my window saying idiot written in lipstick. I went in to get security and was told they don't work on Sundays and call back tomorrow and talk to them about the security tapes. They weren't very helpful.

I do all of my shopping on line, i like to take my time looking at everey thing, but something changed you place so much junk from other stores all around the items i'm tring to see i can't tell what's what! If i wanted to shop at other stores i would go to other stores, it also keeps locking up after everthing comes up at once then i can't get to what i want! I'm a disable senior citizen unable to go to stores, get distracted and agravated to so mch junk at one time, my friends too. I guess it's worth paying a little extra for comfort and no aggravation. Besides i heard something about you helping muslims?

Went to Walmart to use the rest room and they were nasty. I fill like germs are spread like wild fire in this store maybe I should call health department and take photos of it.

I'm Disabled and we went to the side entrance where the Gates where closed and what concerned me most was that you are not complying to the fire exit Standards. When you where given the permit to build the store You needed to provide that exit to use in an emergency basis and are violating the Township Fire regulations. Your handicap scooters are being used by everyone that feels like using the carts fro kids to perfectly competent people everyday and you have relinquished all responsibility for the use.of the parking area you don't have near enough spaces and no one is enforcing the management of any of these areas.

The store has increased all the prices by at least 30 % since before Thanksgiving. You have installed a huge of self checkouts and have reduced your employees by about 40% causing very long lines everywhere in the store including the self check out areas. WHAT A JOKE your Management has become to all your valuable customers in the York area. Most ot the handicap carts are out of order on not charged . Please feel to meet with me anytime or talk to me anytime. These issues are a very serious matter and can't be ignored or tolerated any longer.

Went this Walmart the park lot was so bad with snow that had remove it was a joke could not find a parking space. Also trouble getting check this girl had to spend , a long time talk to a pal and then had to put bags up had bags in the rake made people in line wait long time for her bad action. Her name was Hattie, this was in the Walmart in Middlesboro ky

I was at the walmart on old national and i really just wanted to walk back out or personally speak to a manager about my service. First walking into the walmart bathroom I was utterly displeased tissue was everywhere no toilet paper water was all over the place and the stalls was disgusting. I went ti the electronic section with my sister to get a tablet and had to wait hours just to even get someone for service then had to wait another half hour just for them to come over. On top. Of that there were no grocery carts I had to go outside in the rain in the Parking lot. lot to get one i need yall to get it together all these new hired employees it should not look like this.

Walmart has the worst customer service. They take forever to answer the phones. when they do, they transferr you to the right department while your in mid sentience and all you here is "one moment" They soound as if you have just ruined their entire day with your phone call. Its not professional . Walmart seems to hire anybody these days. S....A....D

Trying to call to see about an ordered item and get stuck on hold for long periods of time and calling back over and over and over and over again with nothing accomplished. Then speaking with the manager about issue to be insulted by them and rudely hung up on. This is unacceptable behavior. This manager's name is Jennifer. This happened around 3;30 p.m. on February 21 2015.

I had Walmart / Family Mobile for over a year on two seperate telephones and the service was never 100%, dropped calls and messages missed. My real problem is when you try to contact the company for any reason a non-english speaking or understanding person most likely in another country would answer the call and have difficulty understanding me or I would not understand the person. Recently I decided to replace with another carrier and I ported my telephones and called to say I was leaving Family Mobile. My problem was the person on the other end of the line and trying to get the idea I was leaving the plan.

He in this case was only interested in telling me I was overdue for my monthly payment and I tried to explain I knew that and was really a week overdue and would wait to get the final bill in order to reach the correct amount. I am too old to fool around with my credit and take my score very seriously. I had the new carrier port my number. I paid the Family Mobile bill the next day and and felt all was well! Big mistake now Family Mobile wants another $88.00 for not reporting my cancellation. I have filed a protest with the FCC and will file one with BBB today, this kind of treatment should be reported every time a customer is billed for the companies incompent employees.

We purchased a Visio "60" TV April 25th 2014 and brought a three year service plan in addition to a one year manufactures warranty. Unfortunately, after ten months the TV broke down. We called it to be serviced through Visio, who put us through to HDTV tech working with a contract company named Diversified TV. After, constant back and forth, repeatedly given rhetoric about the inability to service, this TV due to a height requirement (cannot service if, TV is higher than 5 ft. from floor) that was never disclosed when TV was purchased. Nor at time of sale when we also paid for TV to be mounted.

My husband and I both have disabilities and repeatedly informed these people (Diversified TV), that we were unable to unmount the TV. Had we known of this stipulation, we would have not opted to pay for it to be mounted in the first place. And to raise a question, if Walmart and all parties connected with service of such items, sell these items which the majority of the time are brought to be mounted, how do those who have disabilities, get properly serviced with these items. If the stipulation is in placed? Being, again unaware of this Height requirement, that was not disclosed at Point of Sale. I feel this is a breach of contract, or a misrepresentation of services, if you purchase an extended warranty on an item, in addition to the manufactures warranty, only to find when said services are requested, there are stipulation that weren't mention at time of sale.

It has been very disheartening process in addition to dealing with unprofessional people who seemingly, will hide behind a policy that needs to be revamped and revised. Shame on Walmart, Visio, Diversified TV and everyone connected with this idiotic policy, that doesn’t provide allowances for those who have disabilities. Or unable to physically, remove a TV purchased. I have shopped at Walmart for years and never dealt with a travesty of this multitude.

I need someone to contact me in reference to my visa prepaid debit card I can not get a resolution or any kind of help from any representatives at 8779374098. I have no been able to use my card or get my money off of it there has also been transactions made that was not made by me and I do not understand how because they put a block on my card on feb. 2 due to suspicious activity and was suppose to mail me a new card which I still have not received. I called on feb 16 to see what the status was on my new card and checked the balance of the card and it had a zero balance and it should of had 178.00 dollars on it. The hold was put on the card feb 2 I have not been able or made any transactions since then I asked that the hold be removed back on the second and they informed me they could not do that I would have to wait for my new card. I have spoke with three or four different reps and I have asked all of them to let me speak to someone that is higher than them so I could get this resolved and I am always told there is no one else I can speak with. I need to be contacted by someone who can help me get my money back and problem resolved I do not want to have to take further actions. Your help is greatly appreciated thank you.

This complaint is not your usual complaint, it is not about any employee, the employees I run into are nice people. I don't buy pet food at Walmart anymore, why you ask, because you are always out of the cat food I need. This has been going on for a couple of months now. I shop at the Lavale Walmart in western Maryland. Why is this, and no it is not the boy who stalks the shelves. I spend arount 75 to 80 dollars a month on just cat food. I notice you are loosing your edge on price also, of course it makes no difference, because you don't have the Mdse. anyway.

Oh and by the way, I just pick up the other stuff I need where I get my cat food. So what ever your reasons are, I hope you are happy, and spreading out on the other Mdse. to make the shelves a little full, is just compounding the problem. I normally let this stuff go and not say anything about it, but this has been going on for months. I think you have fallen into that retail trap of trying to save labor costs, problem is, you loose all the way around. It takes years to build loyal customers, but a very short time to loose them. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest.

The check out lines at the local Walmart are outrageous! I think it is absolutely wrong that Walmart has successfully forced two major supermarket chains out of business in the area but can't even be bothered to hire extra help to man an additional COUPLE of cash registers. This is Las Vegas. Specifically, 1807 West Craig Road 89032. Prime shopping hours are different here than you would find in other parts of the country. This is a "24 hour" environment. Between the hours of 8pm and midnight, there are usually several people shopping. I am certain that management knows this. There are many times that I have witnessed people get frustrated and dump their potential purchases and walk out. There are also those times that I saw people walk out with potential purchases without paying for them. Who am I going to report that to? I have yet to get that question answered. I would like to see this problem addressed rather than simply ignored.

Two words "totally disappointed". I'm disappointed Walmart would actually take a mutilated box from the warehouse and have it shipped to a paying customer, not once, but twice. There should be a rule allowing a delivery driver the option to refuse to pick up, ship, and drop off a destroyed item on a customer's doorstep. Is this the type of warehouse, shipping service I can expect from Walmart on-line shopping? Isn't there a system in place to verify items being sold are not damaged prior to being shipped to paying customers? With this type of on-line service, Walmart shopping will no longer be an option for my purchases. One suggestion that I would like to make, take the Summit Mountain Media Center out of your in stock items for purchase since Walmart evidently does not have any that are undamaged in stock.

I had an appointment in Toronto. Before leaving for the day we stopped into the Supercentre, 3600 Major Macenzie Drive, Vaughan, At this store I purchased 2 bottle of Scrub Free. At this point I must add we live 3.5 hours away( from the GTA.As we are getting closer to our turn , I mention to my husband that I can smell something , but I'm not just sure wat it is. So we start to unload the car and take things into the home, Where I first sit several bags on the kitchen table. Out of the bag falls the bottle of Scrub Free with Bleach. The cover was not on tight and now there is a large wet spot on the kitchen table cloth. I have it soaking, so I don't know it I will be able to save that or not. Next was our luggage. One look at that and I could have cried.Covered in the Scrub Free with Bleach product.

Racing to get the clothing out, I discovered that my husband lost one pair of drress pants and some socks.I lost one pair of dress capries and blouse to match them and one bra. My next find was the luggage. Tonight I lost an over the shoulder bag and my large peice of luggage. This doesn't even make mention of the trunk of the car. Trying to keep our humor about us, we say the car at least smells clean. I am hoping in some way you are able to help us to replace at least some of these items. I would be grateful and that would go a long way in what I tell people about Walmart and how you help us ut. Thanking you in advance and hoping to hear from you soon.

I was in the checkout line for 20 items or less today and the family in front of me clearly had 30-40 items and I mentioned it to them and they began to remove the few items on the counter. The checkout lady told them they could still check out there with the greater number of items. I said that they had way too many items and was informed that it was Walmart's policy not to turn them away. I asked to speak to a manager who proceeded to tell me that it was rude to not check them out. I asked if it was rude for me to have to allow them to check out when I had less than ten items and he agreed that it was rude to me. However he said it was policy and basically walked away. If you are going to have 20 item or less checkouts, enforce it and make those people go to another line. If you don't enforce it then people will continually violate it because they know they can get away with it. This happened once before and I did not pursue it but it makes me angry that you don't enforce rules.

First: I am a Wal-Mart stockholder and have been for at least 30 years, so you know that I have done well in that department. Second: I am a caucasian male, age 80, retired businessman and life-long Arkansan. Third: This evening, Friday, November 9, 2012, at approximately 8:00 p.m. I went to the Wal-Mart Supercenter on Rogers Avenue in Fort Smith, Arkansas, to purchase ammunition for two handguns ( for which I am the legal registered owner).

Of course, all of the cabinets in the Sporting Center were locked, which is as it should be, and at least three, perhaps four or more, persons were looking at the various items and then looking about for a clerk of some sort. Count me in that last group; I waited for at least 10 minutes and no clerk was ever visible. One other man as he was leaving said if he saw a "blue jacket" he would send them over. None was found. I went to look in other aisles, passed the handy "check a price" scanner (with no provision for requesting assistance) and finally found a lady clerk in an entirely different department. She offered to telephone for help, and I should go back and wait at the Sporting department.

This I did, for not more than 5 more minutes, to no avail. Yes, I didn't buy the $50 - $60 of products that I specifically came to buy, but my wife was able to spend over $60 in the grocery department, and after waiting 5th in line for check-out, we left the store. I am not saying that I will never shop Wal-Mart again ... it is still partly my store! Is this already an expression of the fear for the next four years of Obama's dictatorship?

The Walmart in Lagrange Texas. I bought a set of rings for my wife on November 19. The lady told they would be in about 2 to three weeks well guess what. They sent the order in on November 28. So now I have to wait. Plus I asked to talk to the manager but he is never there . They told me they would be here so I payed for my daughter to be here from Alaska to give these rings to her mother. But guess what that want happen another thing we called and complained so they going to give me a 25 dollar gift card whoopie do. Another thing the on lady I talked to on Monday November 3 Told me it was sent on next day after I bought them she would never give me her name I asked to speak to the manager guess what. He's not there.

It is amazing to me to see one of the largest chains in the USA to show customers how they appreciate their patronage by having no cashiers to check them out. I am a faithful customer at Wal Mart in Springfield, TN as well as most all of this small town community. This weekend the store was fast heck out on each end and 3 full check outs in the middle were all that was opened. The lines were backed up down the asiles with everyone complaining about having to wait. It is just amaizing to me to see us having to wait so lng to wait. We are a small town and will always shop Wal Mart no matter what. But it is a shame to see our people have to wait so long to be checked out. When I go to Kroger, 1 mile down the road, there is always a cashier standing in the asile offering you to come to their line to be checked out. I guess I am comparing the two stores because I would rather go to Kroger for some things than stand in a long line for my purchases at Wal Mart. I know that nothing will EVER be done to changes things in Springfield,TN I believe that I speak for so many customers that have not ever written a compliant. It is a shame that the people of our community have to suffer the challange we face each and every day at out store. You have us in your cloutches. Congratulations!

Huron South Dakota 57350 Walmart store
Stopped in after work to get Ipod at 4:00 PM no one at electric counter or anywhere around area.
Come back at 5:30PM great two employees are at counter. One is a heavyset guy with black curly hair and black frame glasses. He is behind counter putting some squares of paper into what look like DVD holders. Standing at counter, he gets done with what ever he was doing and breezes past me without so much as a glance. Bear in mind I'm standing so he has to go around me to get out from behind counter. He wonders off to parts unknown without any acknowlegement what so ever. Girl employee on her knees putting cell phone stuff away at same counter. Approach her and ask if she can help me because her freind doesn't seem to want to. She puts rest of things in counter closes the door and locks it. She then informs me she needs to go deal with another customer. What good service. I go up front to customer service to complain. Tell girl behind desk what had happened. She says yep I'll tell my supervisor. Can we say or not. Needless to say I didn't ever get the Ipod I went to get. Blah on Walmart might need to start going back to Kmart they seem to want to help a prospective customer.

While shopping at walmart tonight i decided to buy new shoes for my 2 year old son. I found a pair of light up cars shoes. Of course i had to test them out to make sure all the lights worked and to my surprise they didnt, and they were the only pair in that size. Not knowing what walmarts policy on this type of issue with their merchandise when I went to check out I asked my cashier if they would be able to discount the shoes since one of the lights didnt work. She kindly paged for a csm to come over, The csm came over looked at the shoes and tried them out to see if the lights worked. when he saw that it was just one light that didnt work he looked at me and said "really you want a discount for that?". Clearly making me feel stupid. He looked at the cashier and said " i guess you can give her a dollar off" then he walked away. The cashier was so apologetic for his behavior. I ended up buying the shoes anyways but have never been so mad or insulted by a worker. Personally i think that cashier should get a major raise for her kindness and that CSM might want to think of a new career if that is how he thinks its exceptable to treat the general public. Thanks for listening to my complaint.

I have recently visited the 9 Benton Rd. Travelers Rest, Sc store 4 times in the past two weeks. My wife, who wears a permanent leg brace, needs a motorized cart in order to shop at all. All 4 times there have been no servicable carts to be found at various times of the day. I know from shopping at other Walmarts in Greenville and Asheville, NC that this is not an impossible situation since these store had carts. I also noticed three carts "out of order" for an extended period of time. What is the problem? Obviously, the volume of sales to the disabled is not an excuse. I feel this is a low priority with management, since able bodied people shop faster, supposedly spend more money and are a more desired clientele. If not, make this store step up to the plate and show they value ALL customers. Or is Walmart so big now it doesn't care.

Wrangler jeans have a glued-on lable on the backside of the right leg. The glue used is apparently caustic in nature. After the lable is removed, the area it covered soon bleaches to a whitish color, then disintigrates, leaving a hole. After 2 or three washings and the pp;ication of a patch, the patch itself is now bleaching out and softening. This is happening with both pairs of jeans I bought from you.

This store is not clean, the doors coming into the store are dirty, they don't have sanitize wipes to clean carts. The parking lot is always full of carts in parking area. They don't have a slicer to get bread sliced. I have been there when they were completely out of potatoes, bananas and several other products. The shelves are always empty of several products. I have complained before about this store and also talked to the manager a couple of months ago and Nita Mogus said that she just took over at this location and it would take some time to get things straighten out. But it is worse now then it has ever been. I have been going to other grocery store due to the problems at this Wal Mart

My husband and I were at the stoney creek walmart today at 1;00 p.m and we went to deli and looked for cooked wings as we buy plain wings every other day.there was only 2 boxes of wings out one bbq one honey garlic..We asked the staff member if wings were being made ansd she said there are 2 out and I told her we only eat plain.

She said oh well thats all we have and I am not making any more today.we told her that seems odd because we are here every other day .I said why do you have a sign with prices if you have no wings.we did not get a responce .Now we have gone in on many occasions and the other staff are very pleasant and asked what we would like and told us to shop and come back in half an hour.We felt very offended and cheated out of a nice dinner.

We love the wings but we feel embarrassed to ask again if no plain chicken wings are out on warmer.We were very let down and thought we should have been given a better explanaition.Or for that matter make plain wings while we shopped like other staff have done...Thank you

Today at 4:00pm I was at Walmart Ancaster. I wanted to get a turkey that was advertised in the flyer. There were none out, so I sought out an employee and he told me that they get a few every morning and there are non left again.

Well I don't live close to Walmart and cannot make it there in the morning. So I went to customer service to get a rain check. The girl there told me that you do not give out rain check's on flyer items. Since when?

The she told me that if they only get enough turckey's to put out in the morning that I should come then. What if I work and cannot make, she told me to leave work.

I am not a happy customer, and I don't think I will shop at Walmart if this is they way you treat customers.

My daughter recently had a baby shower and with my suggestion registered at Walmart picking the Tinkerbell and fairies theme. I, myself went to three Walmarts (Leominster,MA, Lunenburg,MA, Rindge,NH) and could not find anything Tinkerbell. Also, when the 30 guests arrived none of them had any Tinkerbell items and all said they could not find anything that she chose. It was so bad that she has about 5 different themes because people wanted to get her items she needed so they chose what they liked. It was poor and false advertising.

I have purchased chicken tenders at the Walmart deli for a long time. One time, I purchased some which were Honey Kissed chicken tenders not knowing that they were Honey Kissed. We had always loved their chicken tenders, so buying more was habit. However, my family and I did not really care for these. Recently, while in Walmart, I decided to buy some chicken tenders and I ASKED if these were Honey flavored. She said No, they were not; however, as soon as I bit into one, I knew they were honey kissed. When I looked on the bag, the label showed these were Honey Kissed Chicken Tenders. I did not appreciate being lied to. I will not be buying any more chicken tenders at any Walmart Deli.

I reported a defect in your new medium pet carrier today, (PTPC22INH 551093977) man who answered t Stout Stuff, LLC only stated how much money they spent and that it passed ever inspection. The gate once opened can fall out of the hinges. TSA and Delta are concerned and considering banning this product for use in air travel. This is dangerous and can be a cause of pet escape, should the door need to be closed quickly after opening.

Pull this product immediately, recall all sold, it is UNSAFE and now you are aware of it.

Im filing this online due to ive called and gotten no response. 3 Saturdays ago around 3 a.m. since its slow. I had specific items with coupons. I have my separate transactions, and I organize all coupons outta consideration for cashiers. Im very pleasant and know the policy. Im well known at this Walmart and have great credibility for following guidelines. As I was letting the cashier know I was placing the items on the belt and told her their is a certain way due to coupon rules.

She got aggravated and started scanning them. I told her she has to wait due to a CSM said to put all competitor coupons with items to do individually. So she waited and clearly had an attitude. She wanted to just get done. I was so upset with anxiety due to 2 cashiers getting mad with having to do proper procedure. I ended up crying from being so uncomfortable and feeling like I was a nuisance. At the end I had manufacturer coupons and competitors coupons. So the cashier was ready for my coupons and off hand said Walmart dont take other stores coupons. I let her know I had the CSM's and a manager assist me with this issue. I waited 30 minutes for verification to go ahead. They told me my coupons are good and I was correct.

They explained the specific coupons I couldn't use. So I let the cashier know this and she still argued and got another cashier, and than the C SM. Let them know its fine. They were similar in the item. They told me I could not with a loud voice, and as rude as can be. So Lisa the assistant manager came over. I smiled to her with respect. She didn't even address me or ask how she could help me. She started complaing about how I cant do this and that. I told her mam are disagreement is not about any of what you are saying. I have been approved by several CSMs and a manager about what you are saying. I even gave her names and she said ohh well CSM dont mean anything. So she didn't even disciss the problem at hand, she flat out said no.

She wouldn't let me talk and let her know about my recent trips and have done this exact transaction several times with CSM approval. She had a extremely rude attitude from the very beginning, I was still trying to remain respectful to show I mean no disrespect. So I said ok than we can just get the items I want without using the coupons she denied. It was not over 8 specific things, but quantity. And not extreme. So when I said that she said uhh no your not. I said excuse me. Are you saying I cant buy my items without using the coupons. She said yes and I started getting upset and just shocked. I said you have been rude and not given me any customer service.

You are just ignoring what I have to say and I have been totally respectful. My anxiety went full blast and I teared up and face got red. She said boo hoo and I said are you serious. What manager treats customers like this. I said 1 more time to fully understand. I said are you really telling me I cant purchase this stuff after 2 hours of shopping in a specific routine to follow guidelines? She said look yes and she is done with me. I asked for a manager. She denied me of that. She said i have my lunch and if you dont leave I will have the cop escort you out and you will never be able to come back. I said I dont care abiut that. This is crazy. Luckily the manager came and was very polite and calm.

She saw I was very upset and she allowed me to walk over to speak privately. She helped me a lot as far as questions and so forth. I told her I was making a complaint and she asked me not to and she would deal with the situation herself. She allowed me to speak everything I needed and agreed. I should of been treated that way. I left and called but no responses my So the cashier was ready for my coupons and off hand said Walmart dont take other stores coupons. I let her know I had the CSM's and a manager assist me with this issue. I waited 30 minutes for verification to go ahead. They told me my coupons are good and I was correct.

They explained the specific coupons I couldn't use. Lisa the assistant manager was tall and black. The cashier scanning products was skinny older and black. The 2nd lady watching was over 50 and white. Walmart in Jax, Fla on Normandy Blvd. The professional manager was black with very short hair. I would appreciate a call and investigation for this situation. This is not a typical complaint. You can call 904 3786647 anytime. Thanks so much

On the day of 11/30/2012 I was fired because I had my safety glasses off for a minute or so, but the reason for that is because in the morning I usually wake up with a runny nose and itching and watery eyes. It was early in the morning when my eyes were watery and I took off my eye glasses so that I can rub my eyes because they were very watery and it blurred m vision. Well it so happen that Loss Prevention Manger Jerry was there and saw me with them off and decided to later on during the day around 2pm, him and Assistant Manager Dan Wolfe coached me and fired me over this issue. I had an employee with me at the time who knew my allergies were bad that morning and also a couple of employees who start with me in the morning who also knows that I am usually always with a cold or something in the mornings. I feel like I was fired very unfairly and I LOVED the job I did. It was in Tire & Lube Express Wal-Mart location 5370 Allentown Pike Temple, PA 19560. I been there for over a year at that department and I've been at Wal-Mart for over 6 years they decided to honor it because I was away in the military and came back. I would REALLY love my job back. I was an outstanding employee being in second for the amount of cars done and worked on professionally and to TLE standards. I also seen unprofessional work being done at the department by managers, not checking for valid driver’s licenses in which on that same day two employees were fired for too, and they have been there for months. One was there for about a year. I see that as unprofessional in their part. Yet I kept to myself and did my job best to my ability and TLE standards. It is hard for me to find employment and working on cars for Wal-Mart was perfect for me, having known all that is needed to know at my department. There was also an issue earlier when I first started at TLE my daughter was born premature and I have told them about it because there were times I had to go the hospital with my daughter and I would call the Wal-Mart call off number and they would count those days against me and because of the I was on a D day. The ONLY time I would call off from work it was because of my daughter’s situation. Other than that I am always there at work lending a hand and staying longer than my end shift to help out and of course for customer satisfaction. All I want is my job back and for Wal-Mart Corporate to view my case. Thank you for your time.

I broke my nose and injured my back this month. I am on social security disability and take certain pills for my disabilities. When I spoke with my doctor he authorized my pain medication early due to my injuries. The pharmacist was on a power trip and called me a drug addict and stated that I was taking to many meds and he didn't care whether I was in pain or broke a hip or whatever he he was not going to release my pills. My doctor called him and told him to release them. When I went to pick them up he lied and said he was still waiting for the doctor. I called my doctor and they said he spoke with them. Then my daughter had called in because he had me in tears and told her he spoke with the doctor and it was handled and then hung up on her. Didn't even give her a chance to speak. This is not the first time we have had problems with him, but I can tell you it will be the last. We spend over a 1000.00 every month at your store. Well no longer. We will be taking our business elsewhere and will not shop there ever again. The pharmacists name was Mike and it is not the first time we have had problems with him. I do not appreciate being called a drug addict or told by him what I can and can't take when my doctor has told me I can. I have been with the same doctor for 16years and he knows me well. I have not had anyone else call in medications for me ever. You have a major problem with this person. I don't know if he is on a power trip or what, but it needs to be corrected. Also other medications we have called in never get faxed to my Dr. to approve. This man is a liar and very rude individual.

I hate the ship to store it is unorganized and unprofessional they have lost two of my shipments and instead of going through and red hopping another item they refunded my money which I don't have a problem with but instead of them trying to resend they take the easy way out. I order a bundle that contained a laptop, laptop case, flash drive, and printer. I got the case and flash drive already but the laptop and printer experienced shipping delays more then once. It did not come in on time so the sent me an email saying my shipment was lost.

Well actually they cancelled my laptop and said they will send it again and refunded the printer at that point. I used this service when they first created it, it was excellent I got my shipment on time I did read some complaint from other customers but I didn't really think it would happen to me. I should have paid the 9or10 dollars and let the professionals ship it. I will not use this service again nor will I use online from walmart because they don't deserve the money they get from shipping it through FedEx or ups if they can not effenifenly use their free service. I will be contacting someone on the phone to see what they can do for my account as in crediting or refunding half my price for what they gave me cause like I said this is not acceptable.

Shopping carts with wheels that have flat spots and go bump bumpity Bump. Most of the shopping cart at the Walmart in Henderson, NV have bad wheels and shake go thump thump through the isles. Shaking the merchandise and the customer. I would think that it would be embarrassing to the corporation that they are to cheap to put new wheels on the carts or provide new carts. Shopping at Walmart is like going to the slums to shop compared to Targets smooth as silk shopping carts. Please do something to fix this problem. It is hard to hold onto the cart as one travels around the store.

Last friday I called all the walmarts located in Foley, Fairhope, and Daphne Alabama as well as pensacola, Pace, and crestview Florida and asked if they carried Dr.Pepper Caffine Free. All stores told me "NO" I live in Robertsdale Al and was in search of the product because my boyfriends 12 year old son was born with congestive heart failure and the most recent thing the Doctors have taken from him is caffine. He is a Dr. Pepper fanatic and I wanted more than anything to be able to get him some to lift his spirits a bit. I first ended up in the Pace Store later that evening and found it there on the shelf and in the Daphne and Foley stores that Sunday and again found it on the shelf. However, at this point, I had already contacted the distabution center in Mobile Al and a local vendor to arrange for it to be brought into a local store the following week, That was no easy task and all of which could have been avoided if the sales persons at these store would have actually checked rather than deciding they didnt want to bother with it. Even if theyu were busy at the time, they could have certainly taken my name and number and called me back. I was very disappointed and wanted to share this.

Why is it that some of these managers have a big head and treat there employess less than human. When you have a 110 pound girl who says she can not climb a ladder with fifty pounds and lift it up over her head and the manager says do it any way there should be some disciplin for the manager but instaed my daughter ends up quitting because this manager does not seem to think safety is a concern .I guess if you have been at walmart for twenty years gives you the right to treat people that way. My daughter has three children and does not need to get hurt because some manager that don't care.

Maybe these managers need to go to school and learn how to treat people before they become managers. It is also weird how 5 people get fired and three quit all because of the same lady does that seem right to you. I shop at wal mart all the time and see how badly your employees are treated there is no reason for that either way people are going to shop there so why treat workers so bad. This womens name is Alma dont know her last name.store number is 5947. I wish you would really look into how employees are being treated at you walmarts.

We purchased a wedding set on March 15th it needed to be sized and we was told thar it can take up to 4 weeks. Well 4 weeks gone by and the set was never sent off. The purchase was made at sulphur Louisiana walmart. Very dissatisfied with the service and will be going today to get a refund.

My niece purchased 2 olay 7 day cream for me. I did not want it so she went to return items. She did not have box, so they told her no return. I called customer service they told me to go to customer service and they would. Went there, they replied she stole it, then did find receipt from last Tuesday. They couldn't find box of olay night moisterizer 1.7oz so said they couldn't refund that didn't have bar code and that would mess up Walmart's inventory.

Then the security guard came and said he would walk her out and will not be allowed back in any Walmart. That's fine, look at my account, you just lost alot of money that I purchase on line. I don't work at Walmart but know enough to go look where product was and there is a tag staying product name and number. I want this item returned and money back. I have know problem not shopping at Walmart, there are lots of stores around here.

For food Western Beef just opened up, prices cheaper, have butchers there and food coding longer lasting than Walmart. Toys, house items etc.. Amazan, Ebay, Toysrus, Target, Lowes etc....

Walmart wireless team has terrible customer service. On 7/08, Verizon introduced tiered pricing for their data plan. In order to take advantage of the original unlimited data plan, i had to place the order on or before 7/07. I placed the order on 7/06 which was more than 1 day before the deadline and I have a receipt from Walmart Let's Talk web site acknowledging the order on 7/06. Later, I found out that Walmart did not complete the order with Verizon until 7/08 which was 2 days later.

As a result, I was given the new tiered pricing for data plan. When this problem was discovered, I called Walmart Wireless and talked to Marie and Amri. They claimed that they were unable to help as the original unlimited plan was no longer available. The only remedy I had was to cancel the order and return the phones. They were no help at all!!! I called Verizon and within 10 minutes, they agreed to give me the unlimited data plan which in essence, covered for Walmart's mistake.

Walmart's customer support team (Marie and Amri) was very much un-helpful. They had their protocol and were unwilling to deviate from the script. I will never purchase from Walmart Wireless again and I will do my best to inform other consumers to stay away from Walmart Wireless.

Was shopping in Wal-Mart store #817 on 07/21/11 and had an unfortunate experience with assistant who's name was Blianca. My sister and I were purchasing socks for my niece and found some that didn't have a price tag. When we asked Blianca for some help she "enquired as to where the tag was" which we felt was inappropriate as we had already explained that the socks didn't have a tag.

We had some interest in some other socks and as there was no evidence of multiple pairs, asked Blianca if there were more in the store but she said no and took the socks from us that we were interested in purchasing despite a slight flaw. We asked if we could buy the socks at a reduced price but she said "No it would not be possible" - she did not go and find out if this was e case.

We were just a bit disappointed in her attitude and felt that itt was way opposite to Ann's attitude (one of your cashiers - who's from New York and who we found very very pleasant) so we wanted to send in our complaint as well as our compliment. Thank you for giving this matter your attention.

On Tuesday January 1, 2013 My fiancee Mick to my 2000 Toyota Rav 4 to the Sevierville Wal Mart to have my oil changed. After the techs pulled my vehicle into the oil changing bay, the door started to come down. One of the techs yelled for someone to get it. That didnt happem. It did hit the back of my vehicle breaking the black visor.

The department manager Joe Parton wrote on my receipt that they would pay for the new visor and that he would call me and let me know what was going on. The part will need to be ordered from Fox Toyota, where I purchased the vehicle. As of yet I havent received a call. So at this point I have no idea when this issue will be resolved. It is safe to say that your company will pay to have this part installed as well?

This really is a serious inconvenience and I shouldnt have to be dealing with this at all. It's quite obvious that your staff is seriously imcompetent. I have heard horror stories about this particular location and now I see why. I do expect to have this resolved quickly. At this point im not sure if I need to contact a attorney or not.

I just dont understand how something like this can happen. It's very obvious that your staff has no regard for your customers and that unortunate. It's because of customers like myself that your employees even have their jobs.

Every time you go to the Walmart in hohenwald tn there is a guy holding signs about one man and one women same sex ..me and my 6 year old went to the store I had to explain about sex to him this is wrong and I said something to the employess and no one has done anything about it could you please contact the store for me and get this stopped a lot of people in this town is upset over this. Hope this takes care of this

I shop at Walmart almost daily, as the location near my home is within walking distance. I am speaking of the Walmart at "Monkey Junction" on Carolina Beach Road in Wilmington, NC. I have been living at this location for over 20 years. Prior to that, I shopped at the small Walmart that was in a shopping center nearby. I have enjoyed having a Walmart so close to me until the past year or so. This location needs to be cleaned up and not only the building but the employees, as well. The store is in serious need of cleaning and some renovations. The employees dress like they are going to a hoedown or taking a trip to the beach, and their attitudes and language are a bit to be desired. Foul mouth employees do not need to wait on customers. Some of them act like they are doing you a favor to wait on you. I don't need that and no one else does either. I have found myself traveling a few miles further now and shopping at Target. The employees are very friendly and it is a lot cleaner than Walmart. I know Walmart is a very big company and I know it got that way because it was a good company for many years. But, they have fallen down on the job and they are letting their customers down.

I purchased a large container of cheddarpasta salad on May 4th. As I was eating the salad on May 6th I felt something going down my throat that was hurting my throat. Thankfully I was able to get it back up and realized it was a thorn like a rose bush thorn. It left my throat very sore. I have the thorn as well as the remaining portion of the salad. The store location was 9248 Parkway East, Birmingham, AL 35206 Manage Arthur Herbert. I will keep the thorn and remaining salad until I receive notification of what I need to do before I pursue futher action.

Walmart store on Mechanicsville turnpike in Hanover county, Va had improperly call police and identified me as performing the act of pay larceny which I was only trying to obtain help and place door locks which I wanted to place in layaway. The Walmart employee call police and police charge me with larceny. I will take this to court and also file civil suit on Walmart and their employee who improperly provided untruthful information on myself to police which were called to the scene.

I went to wal-mart to pick out some Christmas toys for my kids to put on layaway.I spent about an hour picking out toys to put them on layaway,just to find out each toy has to be at least $15.00 each with a minimum of $50.00 worth.Nothing in my cart was over $15.00 each but i had about $200.00 worth.I could not put anything on layaway.I was so mad,the layaway associate said to leave them and they would put them back up.Upon walking away i hear an advertisement come over the speakers in the store say {walmart layaway a convienent way to pay for items longer,items you want}Well that is just not true!////So,I will take my business elsewhere like toys r us where layaway is free & there is no minimum per item or purchase & you have until dec-16th longer than walmart.Sam Walton would be ashamed.

Have feedback for Walmart?