Walmart Complaints Continued... (Page 4)

811+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Walmart corporate: 1-800-WALMART

There are two employees that were more worried about talking about their vacation together to Florida than helping the customers. One was a manager upfront and the other one worked in customer service. Their conversation was more important then helping the long line that there was. They were rude to all the customers, they were disrespectful and most of all, they were slow because of them talking and laughing the whole time. For a few customers they would stand their and talk about them as they walked away. They also did not have the friendliest mouths either, and there were children in the line with parents as well

I love shopping at my Walmart by my house in Lebanon, Indiana, but the past few times I have been in there, the cashier was more worried about everything else but helping me with my purchases. There is one cashier who is only around 16 yrs old, named Kali. I am not the only customer who has complained about her but Walmart does not do that.

I went to Walmart to buy some groceries and when I went to check out, she was talking with a few other cashiers about what her sister had stolen from the store! I, personally, do not want to hear what goes on with someone else. To add more kindle to the fire, a young man was in front of me checking out and she looked at me and said that he had a cute butt! It was highly inappropriate and down right disrespectful The things that she talked about was uncalled for. I will not be returning to that store as long as she is working there. I would rather go 15 minutes away and shop elsewhere. I have complained about this girl time and time again and nothing gets done. What she does and says warrants her termination as one of your employees!

Today, while shopping at the Walmart Super center on Merritt Island Florida, my wife and I were told by management that her small licensed service dog had to be on the floor with leash attached and that this was due to Florida statute. This statement by the Manager was in error. After extensive investigation and a phone call to the Florida A.D.A. I discoverer that no such statute or law or Ordinance exists and considering that this is the only place that I have run across this, I believe that your managers must be relying on hand-me-down information that is false and without any type of investigation on there own. Her service dog not only wears an identifying vest, he also has his NSAR license attached to his collar for inspection even though it is not required by law to do so. This animal is small and fits very well in the child section of the basket and lays/sits on a clean blanket that covers the entire area were he is at all times. Having him on the floor in the past has caused him to be stepped on by not only other customers but Walmart employees. He has been hurt several times by being on the floor, luckily, he has not been seriously hurt YET.

I request that you bring your store Management teams up to speed on the laws and common tolerance concerning the treatment of your disabled customers and there needs. If this is beyond Walmarts capability or desires than I request a note from the corporate management stating so. If that is the case, then I will refrain from the use of your stores. Especially since ALDI, Publix, Winn-Dixie or any other store that we have visited in the past never seem to have the problems with run away management that Walmart seems to have.

Another small item to bring to your attention, the use of your electric carts for the disabled by children to enjoy some racing down the isles is running ramped. As of yet, I have not seen any movement by the store management to stop this. I use my own mobility cart but the misuse of the store carts by kids, and by the way, some of them are Walmart employees children while the employees are on break. This misuse of the electric carts I'm sure has cost Walmart in repair and maintenance of the carts as well as some loss of customers who need them and will go else where to shop where they know the carts will be available, and they do not have to compete with kids to get them.

In closing, I understand the difficulty and frustration concerning the laws governing service animals, and I believe that the License/Registration should be available for the business to see but unfortunately this is not required as of yet. I'm sure that some non service dogs have been brought into the store on the owners word alone. I find this unexceptionable but I have no say in this gap in the law. But I assure you that our service dog will always display his license for all to see.

I placed an order for 2 beds. I also saw it online for a lower price, and I had clicked on the link to let me know when it was back in stock. I received and email that they were with a direct link to the item that was priced lower. I emailed Walmart asking that they adjust my bill to the lower price seeing as they had emailed me with a link to the lower price. They had me send the email with the link so they could see, and now they are saying they will not lower the price. I feel that this is false advertising. I have a link that was sent to me from Walmart with a direct link to the item listed at $299. Reference #150413-019639. I would appreciate having a price adjustment on this!

i went into the Lansing, illinois to buy some asphalt sealer that I had seen online the night before. I didn't see the sealer so I went to customer service. I asked the young lady to check and see if they had any or check the store in Scherville, Indiana. Instead she gave me the store number. I call the store and I was put on hold by a make. After saying hello a few times I hung up after 18 mins and called back. I now had a female who asked me what department was the sealer in. She then sent me a adepartment and I was bounced back to her twice before I asked her her to use the intercom. After the phone bounce to her again she said she could send me back again if I wanted her to. I informed her that I would go somewhere else because Walmarts Customer Service was not good. She said ok and hung up. Walmart needs to be reminded that Blockbuster Video was the bully on the block for over 30 years and it changed in an instant. Customer service is important to me and other. I use to be a customer service representative and giving good service to customers is not an option.

I come to the money center often on hickory hill WalMart in Memphis TN. They open at 6:30 am and there is never no one to assist with the customers I stood there for 40 minutes no one show up finally the sales clerk told me & others customers waiting that their clerk called off that is not our issue as a customer to have to wait cause of a sales clerk not responding to do his or her job and a manger never showed up to assist the customers with their needs this issue is an on going problem and needs to be resolved thanks.

On April 17.2015 my purse was stolen and the the thief went to WALMART and charged 650.00 on my debit card. WALMART never asked for any ID on this purchase nor did they check the signature. The they purchased a $949.00 T.V on my charge card also never asked for a ID nor did they check the signature. The manager at WALMART told me that there corporate policy does not require them to check a signature nor does it require them to ask for ID. I know I am not the only victim this has happen to, I posed my story on FB and my victims have responded. Had WALMART checked for signature it would have said C. I D and a thief would have been caught on the spot. The local Police department said there hands are tied as WALMART DOES NOT CARE! Anyone that steals a credit or debit card goes straight to WALMART AS THEY KNOW THEY NEVER CHECK.

I boycott you, Walmart, and so do many of my friends!! Reason, you're not Union, and you're just another greedy corporation making billions off the people you employ, paying them low wages by keeping a lot of them part time to avoid paying benefits!! Walmart is the perfect example of why people need Unions!!I See where you advertise paying $15.00 an hour? BS!! If your management, and CEO, COO's are worth the millions you pay them, how come everyone around this country post, and make jokes about your dirty, disgusting, greedy stores!! Just remember: greed is a sin, and charity is a virtue!! Don't give me any of that, "you realize how much we give to charities" crap, it's just a write off to pay less taxes on your billions in profit, while the small people get screwed!! Walmart is a disgrace to the working men, and women of this country!!!..... Oh, by the way, if your such an important corporation in this country how come my " spell check" won't except the name Walmart, and changes it to Elkhart ???

While waiting in the Express Checkout I noticed the customer in front of me had a cart full of various Easter clearance items. When the cashier did not speak to the customer and ask her to move to another register I asked if I could be rung out first as I had less than the required number of items and the other customer far exceeded the indicated number? While the customer looked at me the cashier (without a name tag) ignored me and began to have a conversation with the customer. I then asked to speak to the store manager. The cashier asked why? Even when I pointed out (again) the cashier failing to honor the Express item numbers the cashier said she is trying to ring up as quickly as possible. I informed the manager the cashier was not following the store policy and I wanted to complain about lack of protocol. While the store manager apologized the cashier never did. Why have Express lanes if your cashiers cannot follow your own company policy, or are to illiterate to read andnenforce policy? This has not been the only time I've observed cashiers failing to honor Express . How often are cashiers trained/retrained? Do they understand English? Why would the cashier not a knowledge my request for faster check out? How often are they trained in customer service and satisfaction? Store #2697 Antioch, California. Op #00004872 Date: 04/19/15 Time: 20:28:31.

This complaint is to store#2989, auto department, employee name: Ivy. I bought a CAR battery (MAXX-H5) in ST# 2989 on 4/18/15. Today (4/19/15), my husband tried to replace the battery in a 2007 Volkswagon beetle car but found that he does not have enough experience to replace this battery. The old battery is over 7 years but it is still OK. We decided to return the new battery to the Store# 2989. When we returned it in the customer service counter, the service rep told us that we need to go to the Auto department to verify the battery if it is full charged and told us this is the policy. As a customer of Walmart, I did not know this policy but it makes sense to me. We (my husband and I) went to the Auto department and asked the cashier (Ivy) if she could help us to verify the battery. She seemed clueless and told us to go to the customer service for return.

We had to explain her why we were here. She asked a technician to verify. The technician verbally confirmed that the battery is in good condition. We asked the technicain to inform the customer service rep. He said that he does not have authority to inform the customer service but he pointed Ivy and he talked to Ivy (we did not know the detail of their conversation). We had to wait over 15 minutes but Ivy was at another counter and did not say anything to us. Finally, we asked Ivy to either have a written note on our receipt or call customer service to authorized the return. Ivy promised that she will call so we went to the front of the customer service counter. When we were at the CS counter again, we learned that Ivy did not call the CS rep for authorization of return. The CS rep called the Auto Department. We had to wait again. Finally, we got return receipt. We are not happy about the service we got from Walmart this time.

I went to the WalMart at 8000 town rd Raleigh NC on Saturday the 18th of April. I went to the Sports Dept no one was there. I found someone and ask them page someone to this dept. After three trys I went to the manager and ask for help, I wanted to buy a fishing lic.. He said he didi not have anyone working in the store who could help me. I could come back tomorrow. So I went back on Sunday and got the exact same results. This is the worst customer service I have ever seen. On the above Star rating, I would have given you a zero if the form would allowed me to.

Was looking online for portable basketball hoops and searched stores near bu but both stores said not able in store. I then ordered online and am currently awaiting the arrival of the hoop. But went to both said stores this weekend and the exact hoop I wanted was available in both stores with many available. To double check before writing a complaint I again went online and they still said not available in store. Very disappointed that we are currently waiting 5 days later for an item to arrive that was available in store all along due to incorrect information online.

On 04/11/2015, My husband and I paid for a Char Broil propane which cost 299.00 plus tax and 27.00 dollars for extended warranty which brought the total up to 347.00. We asked for it to be assembled. We were told that the person who assembles it only works 2 days a week, and we could pick it up on Sat 0418/15. We went to Walmart but there was no grill We talked to the sales person who went to look for it , the grill was still in the box not assembled and no one could say what happened. We do at lot of shopping at Walmart in Neptune store number 48 and the sales people are not very helpful and act like you are bothering them. Needless to say, I just asked for a refund and went somewhere else. No more business with Walmart!!!

I ordered tires for my car online on ship to store. They worked well except the tires the website told me were for the rear tires for my car was incorrect. The size was wrong, they had to be returned and refunded, and the store had to order the correct size which sets me back a week in getting the proper size for my car. The tires website said to order were 245/45rz20, which they should have been 255/45rz20. So they are an expensive tire to go onto an expensive car. It is a good thing Cody the tire tech at Woodsville NH Walmart was courteous enough to listen when I questioned him of the size, becausse I knew the front and rear sizes are different.

KUDOS TO CODY. He helped me get them returned and ordered the right size for me. I guess the real reason for this complaint is to get the website updated on what tires are the right match for the car they are being ordered for and to make sure they are for the front OR the back many cars do require different sizes for front or rear tires.

My daughter went shopping for me and I gave her some coupon. We both have worked for walmart as well as my mother, together we have over 26 years. Her cashier was rude, the csm was rude, over two coupons that they apparently have no idea what your policy is. She was treated like a thief. She was told by the cashier that "you got razors for 1.97 your coupon is $3 you shouldn't be able to use this" The coupon was valid on one pack of Gillette 3 razors. There was no size requirement on the package. This is not the first time we have had trouble using your "comp" and coupon in this store. We will no longer be shopping your stores. From now on, I will just go to the stores with the items instead of shopping your store at all. Keep treating your customers like thieves for using your own policy's. By the way, they let us use our coupons, but it will be the last time we will be treated that way. Chalmette, La store is always nasty, smelly, and employees rude. will never be back!

Wal-mart in Fort Wayne had open job interviews today. My daughter spent three hour trying to use one or two computer which did not work correctly. I just told her to go home. I cannot believe how Wal-mart allow people to be treated. Managers and supervisor were not helping and were being disrespectful. If you going to hold a job fair please allow it to be fair. People need jobs and less stress which they got a lot of it today. I feel so ashamed that I shop there.

On Friday, April 17, 2015, my daughter and I were shopping at the store in Turnersville, NJ. At about 9:15, we were getting ready to check out. The lights had flickered and we found the registers were off line. I saw a woman and asked how long they would be out, and I found it hard to believe that Walmart did not have a backup plan. She told me that I should be glad that I was not being asked to leave the store. I was stunned by her attitude.

I am a disabled person and did not appreciate the way I was spoken to. I then asked her for her name and she said it was Joanne. I asked for her last name, and she told me they did not give out last names. Again with the same attitude. I have always heard that your company is very customer friendly, and I now find that is not the truth. As a consumer, I expected to be treated with respect. I did not find that to be the case yesterday.

I went to wal mart at south tryon, Charlotte nc, today it freaked me out. I was in line at self check out waiting, this black lady skipped in the front of me, I told her you are skipping line, she turn around said shut the *f of, I'm staying right here, do you have anything else to said? people's behind was looking, awww I came to the girls at the cashiers told her what happened, she didn't do anything? ( I know the girls it's not security) but at lease she need to shop the lady skipping the line or call security or manager. It feel unsafe, even wal mart it cheaper than Target, but I never feel unsafe. This is the last time I go. I don't want to be hits or cursing by someone skipping the line. If Walmart not revalue or make a change, you will loosing middle class.

You would think the Walmart Stores in Arkansas would be the best since their home is Arkansas. But, the Walmart #2575 on Dave Ward in Conway, AR is one of the most poorly managed that I have ever shopped in. Just a couple of examples: Not long ago, I went to buy the 2 pk. of Great Value butter. They didn't have any out so I asked a stock person if they had any in the back. He supposedly went to check and came out to tell me they no longer carried that item. The next day, there it was in the butter section. I guess he just didn't want to look for it. Next, I went to purchase some 2% milk. I am a widow, living alone, so I only buy smaller portions. All they had out was the gallon sizes. Once again, I asked a stock person if the had any smaller sizes in the back. He said, "I don't know."! Really! So, I asked him if he could check. He was gone for a very short time and came out and said "No"! This store is not only poorly stocked but the manager must expect very little customer satisfaction out of the employees. I will admit that a few of the employees have been helpful in the past but, overall, the employees are unfriendly and not helpful at all. I really hate to ask anyone there for assistance because of the usual reaction which makes you feel like you are asking for the moon. This store is not far from my house and I really would like to continue shopping there but there is a large Kroger almost as close and I have been tempted to forget Walmart and go elsewhere.

As soon as my wife and I walked into the store we were greeted by a "Walmart Greeter". When asked the location of the Pharmacy, she had a hard time telling us where it was located. Once we found it, I had asked the Pharmacy Tech for a price on a medication. I had to attempt to fill the script first, because I had a coupon. The med was over $120 but grocery down the street had it for $47.00! After shopping for over an hour, we went to check out. The cashier questioned every single coupon we had. My wife had to start pulling items out of the bag to verify. One coupon came up expired, when in fact, it expires two days from now. This was verified by the cashier and the next customer. After having to take more items out of bags for coupon verification, my wife and I left the store. Never will my family or I be treated like this again. Way to many places to shop.

After searching for a Bluetooth mouse on Walmart site and seeing multiple available in stock in store now (according to the site) I went 40 minutes to the Walmart to get one. After arriving I go to the electronics section where the mice are and find out that all of the "Bluetooth" mice that were on the site are actually wireless dongle mice that take up a USB port making it useless for the laptop I had. I was very displeased that I couldn't purchase what the website labeled as Bluetooth mice.

It seems like every time I go into Walmart to get a prescription they either have to order or, if you call one in you have a automatic call telling you that its ready. When you get there to pick it up it's not ready or they are out of it. You still have to wait any where from an hour to two hours(at the store) to get it(after you get the call). So I transferred all my prescription to another place it only takes about an hour to get a prescription there. Also you go to get groceries and they are out of a lot of stuff. So I go to other stores to get what I need, they my be a little more expensive but at least they have what I need and want.

In store #0955 on April 9, 2015, my wife fell ill in this store and went to sit in our car. In doing so, she forgot one of her bags that she had purchased cosmetics and toiletries in the store. On April 14, 2015, she discovered that she was missing some cosmetics and we returned today, April 15, 2015 to check with Customer Service to see if it was turned in to the Lost & Found Section. After checking the Log used to identify items turned in, we found that it was listed with the date and items. We didn't have the receipt and asked exactly what the items were that was listed. A Customer Service Salesperson named Marie, slammed the Log shut and said she couldn't help us, very rudely! We then left the Customer Service Area, to see if we could remember what she had bought.

A very friendly Customer Salesperson on the floor tried to assist us by telling us that we could request a copy of our receipt, since she used a Debit Card. After going back to the same lady, telling her how rude she was to us and that we wanted her to look up our receipt by our Debit Card number, she said why are we fussing, she's waiting on us now! She had never asked us how we paid for the items and that we could ask for our lost receipt by the Debit Card number. We waited at the counter 17 minutes awaiting her to find our receipt. We started to look for the 3 items she said was listed (later finding out there were 6 items missing and were indeed listed) and brought two of them back to the counter, as the 3rd one was out of stock. This lady Marie had left the Customer Service Area and had given the Log book to another salesperson. This person was extra nice to us and was the one who found the other 3 items which we went back in the store to get and she refunded us the money for the out of stock item! What a horrible experience we had at this store and expended at least 1 and one-half hours settling this matter. We have strong feelings not to shop at Wal-Mart especially this store again!

I at one time worked for Wal-Mart and the policy was only animals allowed in the store were service animals. And if your policy has changed just answer this e-mail and I will start shopping else where. Seems like everytime I go to this store people are in the store with dogs in there carts or just walking around and they are not service animals. Today a guy had one on your display furniture at garden center check out. Said something to the cashier and the only thing she could say was they weren't allowed to say anything. Enough is enough like I said they put the animals in the carts and we are suppose to put our food in them. If animals are still allowed in the store I will start shopping else where even if I have to spend more money to keep from putting up with the stupidity of others. And let the cashiers have some say so. Also I do spend quite abit of money each and every month, but it can stop.

On april 4th 2015 around 2 not exact sure of time I know I stopped there before my appt at 330 pm. I went in there to pick up a gallon of paint. I had my niece that day with me, she had some change in her pocketbook and she took out her ipod generation 5 that was given to her for christmas. We waited for a second to count her change and I was helping her. I took out some dollar bills to give it to her because she wanted to buy something, the thing is she put ipod down and we walked away for a minute. She realized that she left ipod on top of something went back it was gone,, not even a minute. I asked everyone I could employees that worked there some where nice some where not I even asked costumers that where walking by the area. No one had a clue, my niece was crying so bad her face was so red everyone just fell sorry for her. At that point I went to costumer service and asked them if no one brought it up. They said no, I asked if theres anything they can do to help us maybe look at the camera. All they said was to look at the lost and found and for me to give them my cell number and if it shows up they would let me know. They also told me a story of someone who lost there iphone mean while my niece was crying hysterical, and no one seem to care or suggest to call police and make a report...am so disappointment in walmart that didnt help, I called a couple of times to see if maybe it was found and nothing that sad part is we shop there so much.

I have been a faithful customer of Walmart for many years and most of the time my shopping experience has been very satisfying. Now the problem I have is with the political road you have decided to embark on. You have crossed a line when you threatened a sitting Governor with your rhetoric on the homosexual agenda with the RFFRA law that has been passed in 20 states until Big Business got involved with the process. You, as a corporation, need to decide whether you want to be a family friendly business or be tethered to an agenda that is satisfying only 2.6% of the population, is unhealthy and destructive to the family. Until that time I will take all my business elsewhere and will discuss this decision with my friends and family.

Re: Salmon Arm, B.C. store. Wanted to buy the lawn tractor battery listed in the flyer. Went fairly early to avoid the rush,, Could not locate the battery on the shelf, asked for assistance and waited over !/2 hour. After requesting help twice more a person of some authority finally showed up with a hand held device which did not work. The battery was not in stock and could not be ordered in, I asked for a substitution and was offered a higher priced one but at the higher price but was told that it would be reduced at customer service. BIG LIE. They charged me full list price and did NOT want to accept my exchange battery as it was not a Walmart one.. Only a couple of tills were open plus customer service which I went to. The line up for each of the two tills was at least six people long. I am very disappointed as I have had good very good experiences with other Walmart stores.

I have complained before about this store and its level of security. you are in business to make money, but can't someone watch the types you serve? I shop there quite often for lower prices but cannot tolerate the people who totally ignore rules. I was told long ago that someone would get better watch over parking lot. The person who called was not real nice. I could tell she was not happy. nothing has been done. In this state there is a big fine for parking in " Handicapped". That place runs amuck. If you were to enforce this would help. This happens all the time. some of these jokers need to be warned. I was told by the Manager they cannot enforce out there. What? how about regular rounds by Rent a Cop? The level of folks you serve sometimes need a rude awakening. I do not like the whole atmosphere here in Holland. Do not call me. Just do something.

I bought Kettle Brand Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper chips at the Wal-Mart in Port Arthur, Texas for a long period of time. Delicious chips that go good with anything. What Happened to them? Can't find them at ANY Wal-Mart in my area. Why does it seem as though when you find those things you simply love and look forward to finding at your stores, it suddenly disappears off the shelf never to be seen again?... Please bring them back, if you haven't tried them you must! They are GREAT! I learned that Walgreen's sells them. its just one more inconvenience I have to go through because you all decided to pull them off the shelf.

Waited in the Fabric Dept for 10 minutes, all the while trying to get someones attention to come help customers there. 3 were waiting in line. The person at the automotive dept ignored us when asked to get someone for help. I'm guessing a manager walked by, she said she would get someone back there. The three people waiting including myself, saw 6 associates in the isle. One of the people waiting sent her friend to get one of them, they totally ignored her. This is not the first time i've encountered that kind of behavior. Really pathetic to be working in a public place and have absolutely no idea of helping anyone. Once someone came named Mandy, we asked who do we complained to , she said to her. That is would not go any further if we complained any where else. We were told they were in the process of changing things back to the way it use to be. Looks like to me, your employees are walking around doing just enough to look busy. Really bad place to shop

Today I went into WalMart in san Antonio located on military and Flores and I tried to exchange a watch that was given to me as a gift. It is a timex that is $29.92 it doesn't fit my wrist the band pinches my skin. I didn't want a refund just something that I could use. I tried to get the receipt from my ex but he said he threw it in the trash and doesn't really care. to be honest I asked them if I could just get my son some pampers and wipes. His dad wont help me out and I thought that I would be able to exchange the watch for what I really needed I am a single mother and times are hard I just don't see why I am having such a hard time to get this issues resolved. I have tried to go a few days ago to get some thing else pantries and socks and the lady at the desk said I had to ask the person in jewerly. she was out to lunch at the time. I decided to wait for another day. That was to day I am in desperate need of pampers and things for my son he is 7 months old and I don't want to have him with out. I explained this to the people today and they said I needed a receipt I can't believe they were so cold hearted. I just thought that since it was up to the person in the jewerly department it could be done. I am so heart broken and disappointed with my experience there.

We had a nextbook that was under warranty that we had bought . Sent it back and got the check for replacement. Went to your store in Boonville to get the item. Took the check in only to find out that You All charge a percentage of the check to cash it. Pretty Bad when we get charged for cashing a check on your product you sell. Should have sent us a gift card instead, or something that we would have been able to get refunded FULLY! What's the point of a warranty if it doesn't guarantee a FULL refund!?

My complaint is concerning 11 Apr 15 around 8pm I was looking the Walmart site and found items on sale and decided to apply on line for a Walmart card. Walmart approved my new credit card, but I was unable to purchase anything, because it kept asking me to input my 3 digit code which didn't have since it was a new acct. So I called Walmart.com customer service support asking for assistance. They kept asking me to call various numbers and one lady hung up on; Customer Support gave me several numbers, 1877-2947880/800-925-6278/800 9666546, none were able to assist this continued on 12 Apr 15. I tried to make online purchases of $647.21 I was approved for much more but this is what I wanted to purchase. I kept going on line to place my order with the new account and I couldn't get past the checkout because it kept asking for my 3 digit code which I didn't have since the acct was new. I called Walmart.com to ask for assistance a couple of customer service clerks told me to enter 000 for security code or 999 or 123, none worked, no one could help me. I still haven't been able to order my merchandise on-line, I am very frustrated with Walmart. I previously had Walmart acct bur had bad experience so I paid off & closed it. I have a ref number DTQSFJGXAN. When will I be able to use my credit card which I was approved for 11 Apr 15 to get the items in my order. Judy Charles, 4603 Lyceum Drive, San Antonio, TX 78229, I await your response to my complaint. Thank you, Ms. Charles

I went to walmart in Manchester ct. to buy stuff and also get my baby some earrings so I was stand there at the jewelry counter for like min. and no one shows up. so I then went to go find someone in which I did and when I saw this lady I knew I would have to ask her more then once for someone to help me. so I went back to the counter to wait for another 20min and no one shows up so I went back to the same lady in which she said oh yeah I forgot sometime you just can tell when someone has a stank attitude so finally someone came and she was very nice she apologize and she tried to see if she could nock off some of the price for me waiting a half hour but the broad said no. but I knew she wouldn't because she was Spanish and I wasn't and the lady who tried to help me was black in which I am also but I bet you if I was Spanish I wouldn't had to wait as long as I did or if I did she would of gave it to me for half price I shop there to often for people to act like they don't want to do their job. I thought the store in htfd ct was ghetto but that one take the cake your company need to check on the people you hired because there been plenty of time I went in there and your employees would just be gathering around each other. a few time I was there they was cussing not caring who was around.

Downsizing of your products. I purchase your Great Value brand of Homestyle waffles. It is apparent that you downsized this product as least two times within the past year also, the new packaging sucks. I spend about $300.00 a week at Walmart however, practices like this will prompt to go to your competitors. I know your company is good at making money, now I know the reason why!

I usually shop at the Wal-mart in Broken Bow Oklahoma. I have went there the last 4 days to try to buy a 50lb bag of Purina Dog Chow only to find empty shelves every time. I finally get to the customer service clerk and ask why the riser was empty only to find out none of this product had come to the store on the truck. They guess the warehouse was empty. Yet there is no signs up and the store had plenty of ol'roy which not many people buy or they wouldn't have it either. The aisles in the store are one cart aisles. Last time I checked more than one person at a time shop. If ya would start worrying about your products, your customers, and your employees instead of all of this stupid remodeling every few years, ya would have a better company.

My wife made tacos for supper tonight and when I bit into my food, I found a human tooth in my food! We got out meat from the Kittanning Walmart. When we reported the incident of a human tooth in out meat, they only repaid us for the meat! I bit into that and it was disgusting!!! I will never purchase any meat from that Walmart ever again! And the worst part about the experience, was that we didn't even get an apology or any other form of restitution except for a refund. Made me re-evaluate where I will be taking my business in the future!

I purchased a battery from ST# 2874 I learned was 4 yrs. ago. My problem arised from the battery gett high build up of acid on the positive post. This went on from the 1st year of purchase, but I thought it was normal or maybe the car. About 2 years ago I purchased the post cleaning kit, but never used it. Recently the battery started going dead, but once I it was jumped the battery would work again. i decided to clean the post and when I disconneted the positive post I noticed that the battery was damage at the post and battery caseing. this being the source of the problem and a walmart tech installed the battery. when I approached the walmart location I was called a lier and that it has been to long. i tried explaining that this is damage I would not have known about until now. So I purchased a new battery from same location, the tech tells me that was the wrong battery they installed, Im really upset about this because the battery I turned in still worked, just had the leak and it was the wrong battery. Im asking for this to be looked into, I called the complaint line and the person said the store manager would be calling me, Ive recieved no call. as of this complaint.What can be done about this?

My daughter went to the Floresville Walmart vision center on the evening of 4-8-15 to drop off a prescription for contacts and gave the employee her united healthcare vision plan card and HSA card, the vision plan card was for the employee to verify and find out how much the insurance was going to pay for the contacts the HSA card was to pay for any amount difference. While my daughter was there she called me with the question of how to use the HSA card and Did the insurance need to be called to use it. I told her no and explained that she was to use as a debit card and to just swipe it and enter the PIN number like we do with debid card. The employee decides not to call the vision plan either because my 19 y/o daughter, who knows nothing about how these cards work told her not to call for HSA card that has a MasterCard logo on it and charged the whole amount of $101.00 to the card and this employee told me when I called to complain, that she did what my daughter told her to do when she called and asked me about the HSA card, which correct I did tell her to swipe it but never did I mean for the full amount. Certainly your employees know the difference between a insurance card and a debit card. I work in a medical office with many different insurances and when a patient hands me a insurance card and a credit card it doesn't mean I get to choose insurance benefits or just go straight and cover the full balance. Of course not, I have the common sense to know that if the insurance card information is given to me, it means the office is to submit the claim and the card with the MasterCard or visa is for the copayment. I would like this matter corrected and my HSA card refunded and to cancel the order for the contacts. I will have my families vision needs filled somewhere else.

I took a women's top back to Walmart on Shary in Mission TX. I did not have the receipt because it was a gift for my birthday 2 weeks ago and it was way too big and also not my style. Stood in line at customer service for a long time and then when I finally got up there, the person at the register said it would be a $3.00 refund, so I said ok as I had no receipt. I left and went to the women's department and looked around and there was the same top I brought back hanging on a rack (there must have been 10 identical tops there ) and it was marked $12.97. So I took the top and stood in line again for a long time and when I got to the register the person said it was $3.00 but why were they all marked $12.97 and no sale sign around. So I ended up with $3.00 which I think is totally a rip off. Don't know if I will be shopping at Walmart again.

I already sent a letter to WALMART in which I express my displeasure with the way the receipts are issued. Illegible in parts. I was trying to participate in their competition, however, I could not even read and copy some of the identification features rehired for the contest. This is not a big deal. I just wanted them to know that I had wasted half an hour of my life trying to read a document of theirs.
Please make your receipts more legible and if you are having a contest, make it as easy as possible for the customers. If I have to spend more than 10 minutes filling out information than the contest needs to be changed to where it won't take as long.

I have been shopping at the WalMart store and they have always had the frozen Milky Way ice cream bars. All of a sudden in the last 2 weeks they don't have them anymore. They only carry Snickers and Twix and when I approached the assistant manager Pete he kind of blew me off with" oh that's corporate". Rather than check to see if it was a supplier or something else why they didn't have them in the case. He doesn't deserve his position since people seem to be a bother to him.

I recently bought a bag of Marketside premium romaine lettuce mix and it was soaking in water. I couldn't even spin the water off the lettuce in my salad spinner. I will no longer buy Marketside products . I not only wasted my money on the lettuce as it was inedible, but also the salad dressing. It is too inconvenient for me to take a food product back to the store.

Twice within the last two weeks a rollback price was misrepresented at the store in butler, mo. The last item was fixaflat, on the same shelf they had a 12oz can on the right side for $4.97 next to it was a rollback price of $5.00 for the 16oz can, but what was there was a 20oz can, not looking at the ounces until the checker charged me $6.97. I said something about the price and she explained the rollback price was for a 16 oz can not a 20oz can, so I complained, but nothing was done or even checked out while I was there. now if this is a way to raise profits, I for one will start shopping more at dollar general or wait until I go to Kansas city to do my shopping.

We were shopping, I had printed out the coupon that we printed off the internet. They took all coupon except for one that expired on5/4/2015. They said that it was not any good because it was off the internet, the thing it was printed off the same page 0222360587965949 on Walmart.com website. This program is a scam!

I purchased a Dirt Devil hand held vacuume, model number BD10025W and am happy with it. Unfortunately the filter, part number 3ME1950001 got a tear in it and it is impossible to order a new filter. I tried to order one at the Walmart on Glenwood in Boise, ID and the person took down my information but never got back to me. I went to the Walmart store on Overland in Boise and the service dept person told me that I must order it online. I was told that the Sporting goods dept had a computer and could help me. The people at the Sporting goods dept were very helpful to try to order one for me online but were not able to do it. The assistant store manager tried but he too also failed. I could not order one successfully online at home either. Your stores sell this model, there was even one at the Overland store. Why in the world do you sell something that you cannot order parts for? I could order one from Dirt Devil but will have to pay shipping. I understand that when I order a part from Walmart.com that the shipping is free. If I order the part from Dirt Devil or another company other than Walmart.com the cost of the filter and the shipping would be just as much as buying a new vacuume.

It is an F4 filter, part number 3ME1950001 for a Dirt Devil hand held vacume 7.2 volts model number BD10025W. Indeed when I entered the part number in the search on Walmart.com the Dirt Devil model appears but I can't order the filter. Why is this? Please help me to secure a new filter for my hand held vacuume.

I bought an electric heater at mountain view Missouri walmart. After a month or two it kept shutting off and finally would not turn back on. I took it ti Thayer Missouri walmart. They gave me a different one. It was a sunbeam . Pretty soon it started shutting itself off and finally wouldn't come back on at all just like the previous one. So I took it back to walmart in Thayer but the only receipt I could find was the original one but the heater was circled and initialed from the first return. They said the original receipt was over 3 months old so they couldn't take it back if I didn't have the other receipt they gave me when I returned it. Then they called the manager who said they hadn't even carried that heater., which is wrong because I got the replacement there and it was just like the original heater. I seem to be having a lot of trouble returning things to this walmart in Thayer Mo. I don't buy a lot of things at Walmart but I will NOT be shopping there at all until this is resolved.

It was very important that i had to order an important prescription for my ill father and for the past few fays of calling your crestwood il store, nobody answered the phone. today i called again. it rang several times, then someone answered and hung up. this happened five times. i guess the ringing bothered her. the last call i made it ran awhile, then a lady answered. i asked for pharmacy, then once again i eas holding forever! no answer at all. this is no way of doing business. people can die waiting for medicines they rely on. needless to say, i took my business to walgreens. they were very helpful and glad your company screwed me around. i used to always shop with you but have second thoughts now.

Yesterday at your store in Murdock, Florida. I purchased a GoBank debit card. $2.95 for the card and I put $20 on the card. Today I went to the GoBank web site to activate it and have gotten the run around from them. I went back to the Walmart store to file a complaint but was told there was nothing they could do about it since it was not an in store item. It is bad when you take money from people like me and will not stand behind the things you sell

Our Sherman, Tx. store can not seem to keep their shelves stocked. , This has been going on for several months now. They once carried sugar-free orange jello and nursery water with Florida. Haven't seen either in some time. I have talked to workers and mgrs. alike. They take your name, number and never call you back. Other Walmart's in neighboring towns don't seem to have this problem. Getting tired of having to go to other stores to get the things I need.

I was shopping at your Nampa, Idaho store off of Greenhurst and 12th avenue today at 4PM. It was really busy! I was picking up a pack of diet coke and looking at my grocery list. I did not see or notice that I was in the coke guys way, as I was passing him he made a statement to me. He said it was, "OK that I took my time because he was on 36 hours of overtime anyways!" It took me a minute to register what he was so rudely saying to me. I just want to say that it doesn't matter how many of hours of overtime he is working, because I am paying his paycheck by shopping in your store. I know that I am just one customer, but if everyone who shops in your store was treated the way I was just treated, your company and the Coke Company would be out of business and the coke guy would be out of a job. Nice Lady who finds another place to shop!

As a result of walmart continuing to side with the L.G.B.T. community and supporting the anti God anti Christian majority we will take our business elsewhere and sell our stock in your pro homosexual perverted gay agenda company!

Dear Corporate offices of Several Stores, There is a major shortage of pain medications in Las Vegas. Over the past several days I and husband have been to over 30 different pharmacies. We have been told that they are out of this medications and are not expecting any soon. I was pulled aside by one pharmacy worker and in a very hushed voice he told me that it has been over 7 ½ weeks since there last Percocet medications delivery and he is not expecting any soon. That makes me worried about the other types of pain medications. I was changed because my old medications was even harder to find each month. They do not work as well but it is better then nothing. Well, right now I have nothing. I will not say who as I do not want him to get fired or threatened.

I am not only a patient but also a care taker of two elderly persons. I am not able to get there prescriptions filled. She has cancer, he has kidney failure, I have a ton of thing wrong and my husband has arthritis. None of us can get anything filled. We have been long time members of the same pharmacy for over 20 years. We are being forced to look elsewhere. When I try to talk to the pharmacist (most won’t come to the window-that is great customer service right there). They look at you with a blank look of “Sucks to be you” When you ask when you can get it filled all they say is “Try a different pharmacy”. Well guess what this does not work. I have asked if they can check a different vender. They just walk away.

Have contacted Endo Pharmaceutical to see if they are having problems. They said they have plenty of pain medications of all kinds. They are shipping them to their distribution centers. So where are the medications going from there. They are not making it to the stores? At least not in Las Vegas. No patient with a legal Rx should be without their medications. Elderly people should never be made to stay in pain.

I purchased Hamburg at Walmart on March 27th when I went to use it I noticed several spots that looked like needle pricks. Today April 2nd I went to return it because I had an appointment at noon to get my taxes done. I arrived at 11:45 and there were 2 peoples working and waiting on customers with 3 more in line me being #4. The manager in charge of the cashiers told the cashier on lane 13 that pickups were to go to customer service lane 1 because there wait time in line was so bad. I took this as to hell with customers doing returns. So then one of the clerks doing returns said she would check on it left and had still not returned at 12:31. The second cashier started taking people out of order to do customer pick up. I then asked for a store manager. I finally completed my transaction at 12:31 missing my appointment. The store manager never showed up. I tried calling your 1-800 # after ten minutes on hold I was discounted after giving her my name # and the store address, I thought she would call back but never did. The store # is 1513. Put I guess I should expect this type of service since that's the one think you don't advertise. I also know nothing will change with this complaint except my shopping there is a Publics right across the street and they are always happy to see me.
Rating me experience with the store and 1-800are a negative. 10.

The Company's response to the Arkansas Religious Freedom Act was totally uncalled for. I received this info on Facebook and have forwarded it to all my contacts and have suggested a one month boycott of all your stores. It is time you people grow up and stay out of government related issues!!!

By the way I have 115 contacts and asked them to forward it to all their contacts so it might hurt you where it should!!!

Your packaging for Montelukast Sodium Tablets 10mg is horrible! The only way I can get to the tablets is to cut the packaging with scissors. With my arthritis I can not press and hold the spot and pull the tray at the same time. Please consider new packaging that is easier to extract the tablets. Thank you for your consideration.

I just came from one of your stores. I had picked up a 9'portable fan that I really wanted it was what I had been looking for.When I went to check they told me they could not sell it to me because it would not scan.I was very mad .if you are not going sell what you have on your selves why in the hell put it out? Now if I go back {and that is a big if] in a week or so they will have sold them all more likely. If this the way you do business I will go somewhere else.And I spend a lot at your stores. If everyone felt like I do and I have been hearing a lot of people that feel this way ,you could loose a lot of business.

Store in Augusta Kansas of Walmart, 03/31/15- and 04/01/15 Have tried to buy mulch from garden center no one there, today went to custmer service and girl did not know of number of sale mulch and gave her my receipt from last time she said it did not have number on it, this is not good we have a garden center but not all time no one there and it time, I waited tuesday by gate to see if they would open it, for five minutes they said up front they were on lunch that was 11.00am it was 11.30 , and there were over five people wanting into the gate and left. We was told we would have a great garden center when this opened and this is not happening. I realize when people are off but there should be someone to replace them. And your fresh veg, dept. for over six months products are not good, look that they have been frozen , some products need threw away they are dark, we love our store, but want product fresh, and people to work in departments were it is need, thank you

Worse Walmart in the USA. Just finished a trip around the USA and found this to be the worst laid out store in the country. Other stores are laid out almost the same. But not this one. Terrible!! Do something...

I originally bought my son a bike at the Walmart in Port Perry Ontario, after a week the handle bar started to come loose so I went to exchange it. They did not have the same bike so I paid the extra $20 and got the only other bike with the 20" wheels. When My son tried it at home it ended up being to big for him. I decided to try the Oshawa North location as it is much bigger and would have more selection. They also did not have a bike in my sons size so I asked for my money back so that I may go to Canadian tire and try there. I only had the receipt I got when I exchanged the bike earlier in the day, they did not give me back my original receipt. I was told by the customer service clerk that because I didn't have the original receipt from the bike I originally bought their was nothing they could do. I asked to speak to a manager. She called a manager to come then commented to the other staff behind the desk that she was going on break because she couldn't deal with this crap. She then walked by, put her hand up and looked at me with disgust. The Customer service manager came and explained that the receipt I had did not show how I paid for the bike even though it did show the date and the amount that I paid.

I can't understand why this would be an issue. The receipt I had showed the amount that I paid, what does it matter the tender I used? She called an assistant store manager. He seemed to have trouble reading and understanding the receipt and me it was policy but he would give me a store credit. I didn't want a store credit I wanted to buy my son a bike. I explained that the receipt showed how much I paid so what was the issue. He proceeded to ask me questions as to why I wanted to return the bike, (it was to big) what was wrong with it? (nothing it was to big) what was wrong with the first bike I bought (the handle bar was loose, but that's not the bike I am now returning). In the course of an hour ( yes that's how long it took) he asked me the same questions at least 6 times. He suggested I pick an other bike form the store (if there had been another one I wouldn't be arguing to get my money back) I finally did get my money back but I left the store felling exhausted and extreamly frustrated. I had other purchases I had planned to make but I left the product there. Even now the next day, when I think of the hassle I went through, I get worked up. I work in customer service and I know it shouldn't have been this difficult. I had a receipt albeit not the original of the first bike. I get policy but common sense should prevail. I often shop at the Oshawa North location but I wont be anymore.

I am a regular shopper in your Beatrice, Nebraska store, and usually my experience is a happy one. Clean store and pleasant cashiers. I spend several hundred dollars in your store each month. Last Friday the 27th of March, I ended up in the line with a cashier named Janet. It was obvious that she knew the lady ahead of me, as they were very busy visiting, even to the point of stopping ringing up items to visit. When the belt was to a position for me to start unloading my items, I could not find a separator bar, so I left about a foot gap between my items and the lady ahead of me. As it went on, I noticed a couple of my items go into the other lady's bag. I said whoa, I think those were mine. It was downhill from there. Janet became very hateful with me, pointed her finger toward where the bars were supposed to be and said "I need a divider between orders". I said I looked for one but could not find it. At that point, her friend said she could not find one either. Janet pointed to one, but it was clear up next to her so I would have had to reach over the other lady's stuff to get to it. anyway, she continued to chew on me for the duration of the time she was checking me out, until I finally told her that her problem was that she was so busy visiting she was not paying attention to what she was doing, as I had left a big enough gap between orders.

I bought a refrigerator online with my pay pal account. It was defective, had cracked sides, broken edges scratched everywhere. It looked like a used second hand thrift store item! I went to return it @ Walmart on 1960 bypass in humble Texas. I spoke to Yesenia Yanez (the supposed manager). I cant understand why she is a customer service manager. she needs a lot more training for sure! she was rude & had no knowledge of how to do returns with pay pal purchases. she would not refund my money or credit my pay pal acct. She told me she would only give me store credit or I had to take back my frig & do what I want with it cause its not her problem. I told her I had purchased Christmas gifts using my pay pal & had to returned an item & the manager said they would give me the cash back but they could not credit my pay pal. she practically called me a liar & said they have never given money back!

There were two younger girls in customer service working & they were slow , rolling there eyes , talking across the room to each other instead of paying attention to what they are doing. one was texting on her phone the whole time & kept banging the machine saying it was not working but in fact she didn't know what she was doing , she was focused more on her texting than doing her job. This manager was right there watching all this & didn't seem to care that there was a long line , I mean long line, with about 15 people waiting. if the managers don't care the others wont either! these people need to work else where not in customer sevice & surely not as a manager! YaYa (the name on her tag) shouldn't be allowed to manage anything until she gets more training & proves that she knows what she is doing ! Not only that, she needs training in caring about people period!!

I recently tried to get my medications filled at another pharmacy besides my home pharmacy on my profile and it was the worst experience I have had dealing with a pharmacy. My medications were in the walmart system with refills attached. When I arrived to pick up my medications only one had been filled, the other one was going to take a couple of hours to transfer over and they did not transfer the prescription card which is attached to my pharmacy account. The person checking out at the pharmacy said if you had come here when you first arrived at the store maybe your prescription would have been ready. I informed her that I had just walked in the store and came directly to the pharmacy counter. I gathered from my encounter with this person that Walmart does not pride itself in having associates that are willing to help the customer. Walmart has the resources to have computer programmers at their disposal to rectify any glitches in their computer or create a computer system that has the ability to transfer all information pertaining to a customers presciption. Thank you for the awful experience.

When I was in southern pines northcarolina we would go early morning 7:30a.m. And pick up yesterday's roticarire chicken which was marked down to 3.48 I then traveled to fort myers fl and we would go in after 7.00a.m. And pay the same price,I am know down in vero beach and when I went there to pick up yesterday's left over rottisaree chicken they were charging me 4.98 a dollar fifty more which I questioned but did not receive a great answer.

On Tuesday March 31st I went to the local Walmart store in Farmerville, Louisiana to purchase so plants and other garden items, after browsing for a moment I picked up a 6 pack of plants and needed a price check I entered the checkout counter located in lawn in garden an no one was there, so a sales associate was coming towards me and I politely informed her that I needed to get a price for some plants she just looked at me an continued to walk outside without any response. At that time I followed thinking that maybe she was going to get someone else but instead she went outside into far parking lot and never returned to say anything. I seen a manager and told her I needed a price check and she got someone to assist me even though the manager got someone I still feel as though the young lady was very rude and showed no concern for my needs. I feel as though the proper way to have handled this situation was to great me and inform me that she wasn't in lawn and garden but that she would find someone to better assist my need not just brush me off as though she didn't care. It's all about being considerate of other people, especially when dealing with the public. I'm 50 years of age with children and I hope they never display the attitude towards others in the way I received today. I voiced my concerned with the previous mentioned manager and she informed me she would speak with associate about the experience.

After I completed ringing my large order at the self check out, during the check out process the computer would scan but not credit two of my coupons. The cashier assigned to monitor this group of registers tried to get them to go in, but they would not show a credit. She called the head cashier, while waiting for her to come help us the self check out register completely canceled my order while the cashier and myself were standing there waiting. A few minutes later the head cashier came over to see what the problem was. She said we had to re-ring my whole order and told us to manually input the coupons. The regular cashier took care of this for me. This was no an easy task as it was nearly $150.00 in groc, HBA and misc.items. It took me almost an hour to check out at your Oswego ny store because of a time program set on the self checkout register. In the end the cashier still could not get one of the coupons to take from the manufacturer, right on the front of the product. She called the head cashier, we waited for at least 5 minutes. When she didn't come, I just gave up on the coupon. I am very dissatisified with my shopping experience. I do not plan on using the self checkout again. Maybe I should consider shopping elsewhere.

I have a Walmart about 1/4 mile from my house and I prefer to go 3 miles out of my way to shop. The Walmart in Cheswold, Delaware near Dover De.19901 always has several empty spots on the shelves constantly. They never replemish product that are out in a manneraly fashion it isn't as clean as the other locations in the area.Also they have more people on smoke breaks then in the store,can never find someone to help if needed.

we purchased element tv july 2014 with one year warrant.had problem right away-horizontal lines for the first 5 minutes and then they went away. next would not turn on using remote. had to turn on with finger on manual button. then it would not turn at all. so Walmart store said because it was after 90 days had to talk to element about their warranty. they said it had to be shipped to them at our cost $46.02 our packaging cost $27.52 and any damage to set in shipping warranty is void. after they receive our set they would ship us a refurbished set in 6 weeks. so we are looking at 2 months no tv looking forward to your response scott

I have order a dresser off of walmart.com 200·00 dollars I paid for it when I got it the one side was damage I called them they replace it and then when I got it all together the draws Don't fit right and it bows in the middle I am very unhappy with it I will never ever buy anything from walmart

Nothing happened EXCEPT your company is bowing down to Muslin Shariah law and will provide halal products. This will be the last straw for me and. I will not shop with your company anymore. This is AMERICA, not the Middle East.. If the Muslins wart Shariah Law, then they can pack up and move back to the Middle East.. I know that one customer won't bother you at all, but when this is my way of showing that I don't have to depend on your superstore to get by!

When I was in southern pines North Carolina,and then traveled to fort myers fl.i would go to walmart that morning early and pick up your rottisatie chickens for 3.48 when I came over to vero beach florida they charged me 4.98 for the same day old product.iasked the manager about it he said it depended on the price at the time which was the same as the same day rotisserie price I felt that if they do it in southern pines walmart and fort myers walmart why not in vero beach,fl,thank you for your time Jim Cocce vero beach fl.

I want to buy 2 barque grills the one that I wanted there was one on display and they said that they did have anyone, the manager said that he had other thing to more and would be back, but it would take him some time. I told him a would wait, in about 20 minutes he returned and went out back to see if he could find the other grill. He came back in about 5 minutes and said no. I ask him if I could have another grill that was only $10.00 more and he said no. I told him I would go across the street and buy them at Home Depot, and he replied "you have wasted my time for this long, why did I go there in the first place." I could not believe he said that and went you Home Depot and got my 2 grills and they where real helpful in and help me load the grills. I will never go to Wal-Mart again. I have never been treated so badly in a store and specially by a store manager.

Xenia, Ohio,,,March 28th, 2015. Manager and employees treated my family rude simply because we expected them to honor price. Soda sign read as follows.. $3 or 10. So I purchased 10 cases of soda for $3. Manager did not want to honor it and it took 20 minutes before they rudely did. they proceeded to give us dirty looks (employees and manager)...told other customers in line what happened. Openly saying "THAT IT IS PEOPLE LIKE US THAT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SITUATIONS." Customers gave my kids dirty looks and shook their heads while the employees looked on in their direction with pleasure.

I have went to WalMart store more than twice and received the worse service ever, and I have made complaints to the store manager on duty every time, and his answer is always an excuse. Then have the rudeness to treat me as if I am nothing or nobody, when I spend thousands of dollars at WalMart. The receipt reads at the top ST# 0451 OP# 00005797 TE# 10 TR# 06245, in this transaction the clerk double charged me and I called the store and the man listened to me then he said oh let me transfer me to customer service and the phone just rang. The night before the night customer service manager Mike had no register open then he said he would come to the self check out to assist myself, mom & sister, but never came the clerk at the self check out told us she didn't know how to price check the items we had. It was just a terrible experience. We spend so much money at WalMart to be treat piss more by your staff at this store. And this Mike night customer service manager is very rude along with this Christine customer service manager. I have been in customer service for years and know how to treat customers, and it is oblivious these two individual do not have the skills to wear such a badge that recognize them as customer service manager. I am thinking very serious about taking my family business and money to Target. This store has struck my last nerve. Once a very happy WalMart shopper, Sheena Waggoner.

I went to walmart yesterday to look at the plants. Many of the plants were wilted and when I say many it was the majority. I said something about it to a girl working and she said they didn't have any way to water them. I've been there before and they had a hose on a reel to use for watering. I don't understand walmart having a garden center, having beautiful plants shipped and before the plants are there anytime they look have dead. Are the customers suppose to buy these full price or what. This happened last year also, they just let the plants die.

Quincy fl pharmacy. Droped off prescriptions on Thursday March 26 for my disabled wife and they scanned it in the system and said she was in their computer. Drove 10 miles Saturday to pick it up then they said oh we need her medicare card. I said why didn't you tell me that before. Pissed. Drove back 10 miles home then 10 miles back again. No more business from me in that store ever.

I was being checked out at register 10 at the Burlington nj walmart prices on a few items were ringing up wrongly I told the check out girl she body told me prices do go up and did not take the time to call someone to check the prices. I was also purchasing water which I asked if I had to lift the water so she could ring it up her response was I will get to it. She did not tell me what my total was at the end of the transaction I have to ask her what the total was and when she handed me my change she didn't say anything maybe I was expecting to much but a least she could have said thank you for shopping with walmart or have a nice day. I think she might need to be re trained with that type of attitude and show courtesy to get prices checked if a customer is requesting since we all work hard for our money. I will not be revisiting that walmart sometimes one bad experience is all it takes for a customer not to return.

My complaint has to do with the continuous and woefully unprofessional conduct and behavior of one Ms.Bianca, pharmacist of the Walmart store located at 5929 Georgia Avenue, NW, Washington, DC - her unwillingness to honor a valid Walmart coupon that was submitted to have a much needed prescription filled. In effect, behavior that has become part of a pattern and practice at this particular store. Please call me at 202 292-2396 so that I can explain away, in detail, the overall problems associated with this store - from managers appearing overwhelmed and indecisive to the General Manager, Alvin Robinson, never being in the store to mediate and resolve customer complaints, among other very serious operational issues...

I was verbally attacked by two customers and three or four Walmart Employees for no reason. They followed me to the front doors. I ended up in the ER. I called to complain and was ignored then called corporate office. Still ignored but referred to Market manager who still has not gotten back with me. I feel like this is not something that should be ignored. I am owed at the very least, an apology!

Wal-Mart, for the most part and Sam's Club, has the best prices and is always clean with courteous associates. Last Friday, my family stopped to get a birthday present for my granddaughter. At the register, the price rang up as $34.95. My wife sais that she thought the price was more like $19.95. The associate called back for a check and my wife was correct. The associate immediately credited back the incorrect price and charged the correct price. I thought that this was just an honest mistake, my wife told me in the car that it had happened before with an item that our daughter picked up in the line at the register.

Tonight, I went in to get a bag of candy. the price was $3 or 4 dollars. It showed up at the register as $8.98. I knew that this was wrong so I told the associate that I would run back to see the price. The price was $3.58. One time could be a mistake, two times gets me a little concerned, THREE times means that I cannot trust the register to accurately scan the price. From this day forward, I now have to write down prices as I put things in my cart because I never know which one will come up with 30, 40, 50% or more above the price listed on the shelves. All of these transactions took place at the Wal-Mart #5727 in Bradenton Fl. Your receipt says "Low Prices You Can Trust Every Day". For the last 3 trips to Wal-Mart, this has not been true!

In the local (Portland Oregon) newspaper was a ad for Walmart Miracle-Gro Garden Soil .75 cf @ 5 for $10.00. When I went to the Sherwood Oregon store to make a purchase of this item I was told that the store was too small to carry the item. I then tried to order for local pickup and was told that the item was not available within 50 miles. My Complaint is why place a ad in our local news paper for a item and not at least say that the item was only available in certain stores. The ad said nothing of this and I was rather pissed that I drove 8 miles to make this purchase and was not able to get it. I may never shop again at Walmart for the fear that the item will not be there.

Complaint, Walmart Park Plaza, Customer Service and Money Center, Cashier to the Left, and I was walked over to the next counter near ATM Machine, where the Walmart Cashier, picked apart my license, and they both found something wrong with a, Woodside Management check mailed to me certified, I live here at Stonebridge Apartments, Modesto California, and Woodside Management is our owners, We decided to cash $100.00 check here a Walmart, purchase, chips, dip, soda's for the kids dinner party, However, we were extremely mistreated by your employees there, even though, I have shopped there for the last 3 years at least monthly, It was a racial profiling, discrimination, case, and I am quite offended of how some of us are treated in regard to our color, although tolerant of low behavior, or bad character flaws, I am saddened it continues at Walmart this location.

Your McHenry Location, ***** in customer service, while your park plaza location gets * star, I just happened to be closer to Park Plaza and it takes one bus Modesto City bus the (25) or (36) to get there. I am spending some $200 to $300.00 each visit, not to include both daughters, One shopping at Park Plaza while the other at Mchenry Location. However, they both had me put in my social security number, ran the check some 6 times through your computer system and turned down by both cashiers, while the customer service person, picked at my Arizona Driver License issued in 2004, my birth state, I as well, had California State ID first issued in 1971, I am saddened also, humiliated over the mistreatment, God Bless, in hopes this doesn't happen again, Thank you, Walmart.

The customer service area needs to revamped. Customers stand around while one young girl waits on them (returns, complaints, etc.). The rest pretend to act busy in order to avoid waiting on customers. I had printed two pictures and did not know that they had to be paid for at customer service so I did some shopping and when I checked out, they did know what to do with the picture slip. I explained, and was told to pay the fifty-eight cents in customer service. I went over and waited seven minutes (one person in front of me). Three other employees were doing other things. I find this an unacceptable way to treat customers.

Hi, I'm an employee with the Diana TX store and first want to thank you for my being hired into the store. I just began working there and am a little put off that you don't have seating for employees who stand on their feet all day and have their breaks outside. There is one seat in front of the store but they don't want employees smoking there. So it would be wonderful if we could have a seated break area outside, since we live in Texas it would be appreciated if there where a cover over the area because of the sun and rain. Thank you for taking your time to read this email

we purchased a 40' element tv from your store. had a problem right away-horizontal lines for approx. 5 minutes until it warmed up-ok we lived with this small problem. next the remote would not turn on or off the tv. had to used the manual button-1st called direct tv and they sent us a new black box, it did not fix problem, then set would not turn on at all. Now problem is determined has to be the set-so we call Wal-Mart and are told because set is 7 months old and over the stores 90 day warranty period we must contact element in California. so we do and element goes over the same protocol as we previously had done they tell us tv must be sent to them in cal. we have to ship it at our cost $46.03 package it at our cost $27.52 and if there is any damage to tv whatever warranty is void. also claim is good for 30 days only. then we are told when they receive tv-within 4-6 weeks we will receive a refurbished unit. so we paid $298- for this tv which we wont have for 2 months has not worked properly from day one-oh by the way we purchased vizio tv from Walmart prior to this and has worked fine and still does work good. needless to say this has been a very stressful upsetting and time consuming hassle. I look forward to your timely response. sincerely scott & jean.

My wife called the store pharmacy trying to get a prescription refill gave our info to attendant out of state said she couldn't find our store# 5424 twice long haul truckers get prescriptions filled all over country worst service ever for store #3835. Finally got to store after contacting my pharmacy at home who contacted store in OOLTEWAH, TN., then stop to get medicine didn't have medicine needed, not courteous people worst ever.

I purchased a phone from WalMart in Opelousas Louisiana,I had to swap it out 3 times,first one didn't work,second and third phone was tagged in at&t computer as stolen.so at&t restricted both phones.I went to WalMart 3-22/15 to see what the problem was. One of the phones I returned was missing,customer service department,electronics department and the manager we're very rude as if i would have stole the phone which is impossible! I left the store very mad because they kept the Las phone I brought in and kept the $53,which was my son's graduation money. Some one in customer service department is stealing from WalMart and in this matter they pinned it on my son and I. All I wanted was a different phone.

They had everything messed up, two phones I purchased were both restricted by at&t because the imei number didn't match the imei number on the box,what is the chance of that happening twice? Then they couldn't locate a receipt or the second phone i bought. I want my son's money back or a phone. Some one at WalMart and at&t messed up bad now I'm considered a thief,there is no way possible you can steal a phone from WalMart electronics,i was very offended by the customer service department and electronic staff,and the manager was very mean ,cocky and rude!, please contact me at 337-308-9028 my name is Jeannie Stelly. I want this matter resolved,I'm a paying customer and WalMart kept the restricted phone i bought and my money because there's nothing they could do because the second phone returned is missing. That's not my problem. If i have to get a lawyer i will.I'm not worried about me,it's my son who graduated and decided to go to WalMart to purchase the phone.

The people in customer service department and electronic department need to be fired,because someone has the returned phone and my money. As for the manager,she needs to be let go also,my opinion. Isn't the saying ( the customer is always right?) well that WalMart staff called me a thief but i left there after two hours trying to resolve the issue to find out the second phone i returned was no where to be found!so my son has no phone and WalMart cheated him out of his graduation money because someone in customer service is stealing. Please contact me asap i need this problem resolved, if it isn't it won't be pretty because i PAID FOR THE PHONE I DIDN'T STEAL Anything, It's IMPOSSIBLE.

There is a Walmart located on Lafeyette Road Indianapolis Indiana. The service there is absolutely horrible and the employees who are on the floor and cashier do not tend to employees instead they talk and play ignoring customers who need service. My worst experience was involving the deli. The woman there name tag Andrea ignores and talks on everytime I come to store after work. I asked her to please get me something and she will make a big deal of doing her job. She makes experience shopping there horrible everytime and I have been offended for the last time by her dreadful customer service.

First my complaint is for the Wal-mart tire center in westvalley Yakima Washington the first time 2/2014 I took my truck in to have tires mount and balanced after having it for 45 minutes the tell me they don't have a lug wrench big enough so I give them my star wrench they then have it another 30 minutes and tell me they don't have a torque stick big enough and the manager wanted to laugh when I was clearly pissed off 2 time I called them to have two tires on my mini van mount and balanced and rotated the tire center closes at 7:00pm it is 5:35pm they tell me they can't do it to come back at 7:00am because they have to finish an oil change and put two tires back on another truck now to be clear I am not mechanic tire person but I have change oil and never has it taken me over twenty minutes needless to say Wal-mart sucks and I will never go to the tire center again I will pay the extra money!!!!!!

Store number 5443 ran out of Walmart to Walmart money gram receive forms. They are having customer stand in line and tell them when they reach the register. Linda the store did know the receive were not available. They are asking customer to go to another store after standing in line for greater than five minutes. Linda said "I will try to fix it. She did not return. I stood waiting on an answer for 20 minutes. Customer should be kept inform of what they are trying to do. The money have cashier talking to friends while customers are standing in line.

Our Walmart does not keep the products supplied. They are always out of things. We are a very small town and need products to be there when we need them. For instance they were out of lettuce today. Two weeks ago they were out of the gallon jugs of Arrowhead water. I had to drive a hour to get to another Walmart just to buy water. Then I had to drive another hour to get back home. Our Walmart is located in Salida, Colorado. It is so depressing when they cannot order the items they are running out of. Something needs to be done with this Walmart . If they are not going to keep things in stock they should be forced to have to close there doors. There management does not care about keeping products in the store.

Me and my wife went to your store Forrest City AR to pick up some paint that she needed to paint a project for a lady. Couldn't find the paint she needed so we asked the young lady and young man putting up stock if they had crackle.They couldn't find it so I ASKED if I could get them to order it the young lady went to ask the manger. So the assistant manger Arma come over to look if she could find it she couldn't.So she just walk off not telling us anything. So I asked to speak to the manger MATHEW FIGGINS and I guess we wasn't speeding enough money for him to come see if he could help. If Walmart going to put items online then they should put what stores are going to carry the items because I can't go to all their store.

Yesterday I went the Walmart in Boonville, IN and after getting all of my shopping done, which wasn't easy to find everything I wanted. I went to the check out and I needed to get some cigarettes and that lane was marked 20 items or less and I had a cart full and there was already a line of people there so I went to the second lane over (there was only 3 lanes open) I waited until the 2 people ahead of me got done then after all of my food is on the conveyor belt it is my turn and the first thing I tell the lady is I need a carton of cigarettes and she tells me that she can't do that I will have to put everything back in my cart and go over to the other lane or go ahead and check out and then get back in the other lane and get the cigarettes.

I asked for the manager and he told me the same thing I told him that the other lane was for 20 items or less and this lane says you must 18 to purchase tobacco products and that is what I am doing. This is not a lane for 20 item or less and you are not going to get me the cigarettes I ask for and he said no so I left all of my food on the lane and walked out. If there is only one lane that can sell you tobacco product then it should say so and not be a lane for 20 item or less because if you use that other people will get upset for a person with more item than that, I left very upset and did my shopping elsewhere and will not ever go back to that store or any other walmart. I was not treated very well at all!

I went to Walmart today because I called them this morning asked them if my ring I sent back into get sized I was told on the phone it was in so I told the lady I would be in to get it today...when I got there nobody was working jewelry counter but a lady from clothing department .which had no keys to the safe where my ring would be . she called two managers over they had no idea how to find my ring so I had to wait an hr for the lady who was running the jewelry counter to get back from lunch. long story short when the lady who was running the counter came back from lunch told me yes I called you yesterday and left a message.

So I called my voicemail well I was there no message from anyone from Walmart so she stood there arguing with me then proceeded to tell the manager she had called me and left a message which I told the manager no message on phone then she proceed to tell the manager that I must of came already and picked the ring up and no one made me sign for it which I told her wasn't true the lady stood there and said well the was here yesterday long story short my ring never came back after standing there for hr after she got back to work they finally figured my ring hadn't come back yet from being sized . I feel that they need to make it right because I wasn't lying about no phone call and I never came picked up a ring that wasn't even there ..I would appreciate a phone call back one this matter or I will quit shopping Walmart which i am there 4 x a week.

We went to Walmart and they don't have enough registers open at night when we go check out the customer service isn't the best I've had.

I was leaving the store in Evanston WY. while I was taking my bags out of the cart the man pushing the return carts in slammed the whole line of carts into me, I said excuse me and he did it again and then started yelling at me. I could not believe this was happening after I had just spent my hard earned money in your store. Yet another reason not to shop at this store!!!! I expect to hear back from someone about this as I am very upset!!!

I bought a set of headlights next day when taking old ones out I bought wrong ones I could not find reset I looked up online I also called I was told would be a problem I went to store with unopened pack of headlights and lady at customer counter got rude said I could not exchange or get refund I asked for manager she said he cant help me ive never had a bad experience with walmart before this I don't understand why I cant find in any rule says I should not be able to get return was around 25 bucks for headlights now cost me over 50 to by another set I am no longer a customer of walmart yes my fault lost receipt but even if rule says cant return why all the hostile and verbal actions towards me!

The Walmart at irving ,valley ranch texas is always busy with long lines at checkout. If you try to ask an employee on anything nobody is interested in helping . And a lot of them cannot speak in English or handle if anything comes up at checkout. I went to return something yesterday and the indian lady with glasses at costumer service was very rude. She didn't have the skills to be working at costumer service. Just seems like very mismanaged place where employees are talking to each other than doing their job.

Call the store on today March 6, 2015 three times for the electronic department was placed on hold for that pacific department was on hold for 15 mins call back the second time and was placed on hold this time even long. called the third time and asked to speak with a manager the rep on the call paged the manager and the department several times but no one answered at all. That is absolutely ridiculous for a Major company like Walmart to be operated in such a poor uncaring. If it wasn't for the customer's you would be in business. Sincerely, Help!

Have feedback for Walmart?