Walmart Complaints Continued... (Page 4)

909+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Walmart corporate: 1-800-WALMART

On November 24, 2015 my wife four month old son and I went to Walmart in Warrenton, Mo. I recently had back surgery, so I have to use an electric cart. We were going through the store looking for Christmas items for our kids. We had been there for about twenty minutes. My wife and I were in the back of the store and the battery for the cart went dead. I saw a manager so I talked to her and let her know about my situation. The manager did not acknowledge anything that I had told her, That being said having back surgery my doctor does not want me walking for long distances. The manager I talked to did not have anyone go and get another cart instead I was forced to walk to the front of the store in a lot of pain.

I had to use a regular cart as a walker. This is ridiculous I was under the impression that managers were supposed to be helpful and courteous to there customers in this case apparently not. I don't know what I did to deserve this, all I know is something needs to be done. I took the risk of falling an would have ended up in a lawsuit which is not something i want to do. The reason I am complaining is that nobody should be treated like this, if the manager would not have walked away so fast I would have her name but i don't. Thank you for your time and hopefully the Walmart corporate office will respond.

I love the false advertising Walmart does so well, *Near the bottom of the page you will see other heaters for sale and there sale prices, the URL is current. Do you see the Roll Back Price for the Lasko 5790 Oscillating Ceramic Tower Heater with Remote Control Was 44.98 now 35.00. So go click on that advertisement and wow it's on sale from $48.98 List price $59.72 Save $10.73. So what happened to the RollBack of 35.00. Oh yeah that was just to get you in our Doors.

Purchased one quart of 1/2 & 1/2 from dairy cooler, marked $ 1.88 was charged $ 3.52. Checked back with associate in area and found most all the items in cooler were priced wrong. Went to customer (frustration ) service for $ 1.64 refund, waited 30 minutes to take care of problem. Associates attitude was semi acceptable. By the way, you can buy 1/2 & 1/2 for 1.79 a qt. just about any place in town.

I ordered a Kid Kraft Kitchen on sale for $119 which was a nice savings. Since then I have bought the separate items that my granddaughter will need to use to play with the kitchen. This was about 3 weeks ago and I happen to call to check on it and found out it had been shipped to another store. Does your system not show somewhere where a mistake is made and you can correct it? If this can't be fixed I hold your company responsible for an unhappy little 5 year old because it won't be the one She wanted. Walmart ruined last Christmas because of a big mistake and your employees in Crestview Fl have the worst customer service and are the rudest people I have ever seen in retail!! Fix your system and make sure items are shipped to the right location, how hard can that be?

I read on Facebook where your Medina Stores manager, Janet, was not allowing the Marine For Toys for Tots to stand inside the store. If you want anti-military and insensitive individuals to manage your stores then YOU do not need the military personnel to shop in your stores. I am taking back my Walmart purchases of this past Friday and will not be purchasing from any of your stores in the future. Tell Janet she does not deserve to enjoy the freedoms the military have given her and hers. Next, I will write a letter to the Walmart corporate office in Bentonville, Arkansas and see what the CEO says.

I purchased a SCEPTRE X325BV-FMDR 32" LED Class 1080P HDTV on 11/21/2015 for $169.99. I see it online on 11/27/2015 for $159.00. I call the number listed in Walmart.com's price guarantee policy page, 10800-966-6546. The service rep, Angelee said they couldn't refund the difference of $10.99 and I must buy the new one listed online, have it shipped for free (but it would cost the company probably that much to ship it) and then return the item to get the $169.99 back. I told both her and the supervisor, Jobaline, that this made no sense as the returned item would then not be able to be sold as new, but neither representative would budge. For a lousy $10.99, they make me go through all this trouble and also have the company lose more than $10.99 in the process.

I'm an electrician, and we do new walmarts, and remodels. Today I was in Salem Illinois and the manager called the cops on us for trying to work. Said she had no information about the work. So basically the cops came and harassed my boss, and when I came, only black guy in this town, he asked for my id. And questioned my car, for some reason. Walmart has to do better.

I went to the Walmart store #01801 in Arlington, Tx 76014. To the layaway department where I have 55" Tv in layaway. As I stood there in line waiting to speak with an associate. There was a man (whom I assume was the department manager) marking down (already clearance laptops). As, he was marking them down, the associates behind counter where claiming their laptops and putting them under the counter? So, I asked the gentleman: are those laptops pretty cheap and he said yes ma'am. Then I said wow I didn't know the workers were allowed to stash merchandise or hold merchandise as side for themself. He said oh ah their not suppose to. I then said I would to buy one! He ignored me, once again I said I would like to buy one do you have anymore? He yes I do check with me in a minute. I said ok as soon as I'm done here I will.

As soon as I finished I went to the Electronics department and tried to find him but I did not see him anywhere. I asked an associate where he was and she said oh, he's on break. I then asked her about the clearances laptops. She said they are all gone. I then said well, all those employees sure are lucky and she said yes. Now I know this must seem petty to you but I know it is not good business to allow all your team members first bids on your items. Especially, if they are on the clock and are shopping instead of working. This does not seem fair at all and it really made me mad to know that you are allowing this practice. Especially, if one of your department managers was doing it in plain sight. If this is allowed ok that's your business but it should not have done in front of customers or be more discrete. I know you all get many complaints and mine will probably be ignored but we the customer would like some good clearance deals also!

On Nov 12th, I went to the Salinas Walmart at the Westridge Shopping Center for an oil change. I got there at 2:30pm and sat in car for 15 minutes until someone came out to ask me and the car in front of me if we had been helped yet. We stated no; so he came out to get our information. There were 3 cars in front of me, and two already in the bay, and I was told that it would be at least 90 minutes. I told him thank you and I understood. They finally pulled my car in the bay at 3:25. I got out and was waiting in the waiting area in the store. At 4:15 one of the staff employees came in and told another employee, "Those two cars have been sitting there and no one is servicing them; that every one had taken off somewhere". My car sat there for 45 minutes and no one did anything but put the hood up. So another employee went out to service mine and the person in front of me. Took them 15 minutes to complete the oil change. I have tried calling the store manager (Jose Alfaro Store #05751) several times this week, only to be put on hold forever: which i eventually hung up. He has no voice Mail?? What kind of manager of a store doesn't have voice mail. This experience left me very pissed off. Thank you Walmart for not having the customers back.

I bought golden rewards jerky chicken treats my dog almost died from being poisoned has cost me $400.00 to fix the problem and my vet has confirmed it was from these treats, she had 3shots and is on prednisone, amoxycliillin and benadryl get china chicken off the shelves. Walmart needs to pull these items from the shelves immediately!

The wine department in the Slidell la store on North Shore Blvd. has been completely depleted. Yellow tail Pinot noir seems to have been eliminated. I know this is not a supply issue because the store across town on Natchez has plenty of it. Likewise I can no longer find bulk boxes of Ice drinks. Instead a wall of bottled water seems to have taken the place of where these used to be located. I could go for an alternate Pinot noir if necessary but the least expensive I can find is upward of $10 a bottle or the very bottom $3 a bottle stuff, no midrange at all. If space is an issue please decrease the water isle & carry more wine & drink selections. I don't know why this has changed so drastically but I find myself shopping frequently at alternate stores so I can find the products I wish to buy. If the situation could be addressed it would be appreciated.

I arrived at Walmart at 7:52 to buy shaving razors prior to attending church services this morning. At 8:03 I told a Walmart worker that I need razors that were behind a locked cabinet. The worker stated that he would see if he could help me. No one ever came to help so, at 8:10 I went and told a Manager who called on the radio for someone to meet me with the key and get the razors. At 8:31 still no help so, I went back to the Manager and stated "how come there is such a big disconnect with someone helping a paying customer."

The manager apologized and did nothing more so, I stated that if no one was to help me, I would be leaving the store and Walmart was not worthy to my hard earned money and I went to Walgreens. Not only did Walgreens have the product but the price was also cheaper than Walmart by $2.00. My friends have vowed not to show in Walmart and now I feel the same. The store chain is too big and you people care nothing about your customers. Shame on Walmart.

On 29 November 2015, 9: 20PM my brother and I went through self-checkout. Wells Fargo gave my brother $100 to open a bank account. The only condition to keep the $100 without a monthly bank fee of $10.00 my brother has to do 10 separate purchases using his Wells Fargo debit card. Both of us told customers who lined up behind us that we would stop, so they could go make their purchase. But, after I explained it to each customer why my brother had to do 10 separate swipes they would just laugh and said to keep $100 they too would swipe the card 10 times. They then would say don't worry about it and would go to another register. This continued on for approximately 5 more minutes and all the customers who arrived during this 5 minutes all had the same reaction, "no big deal." Meanwhile, I start to notice an employee was getting irritated with what we were doing and says "can I help you?"

To which I responded, "no need to, everything is fine." But she would not let it go. She proceeded to act like we were disrupting the whole store. To which I of course, my response was "what the hell?" She kept on insisting we were holding up the line. At first I tried to explain it to her, but she wasn't accepting our explanation. I am unsure if you wish to discuss the matter, and I am unsure I want to go back to this store. I shop in this store quite frequently and spend close to $800.00 dollars a month. I do not understand what the big deal was. Like I say, none of the customers in line were upset with what was going on.

Only your employee was and she insisted that "just because we offered to let people step in front of us and make their purchase, that none of them would." I know if a customer in front of me said I could cut in front and make my purchase, I would, especially if I needed to get home or had to go some where. I really believe the issue here, is the employees wanted to close down the self-checkout registers. They only had one register left open. They had already closed down three of the self-checkout registers, so maybe the big deal was we were delaying the shut down of the final self-checkout register and this employee wanted to go home. If you feel I have a legitimate gripe call me back next time.

The produce department is very bad. Vegetables are not fresh. Several products, i.e. that I use are not on the shelves anymore, i.e. Formula 409. Lots of empty shelves when you look closely. What happened?

The Walmart neighborhood market is on the way home from work. It is convenient to get to. However, having to ring myself up because only the self checkout line is open after working a 12 hour shift is ridiculous. I didn't ask you to do my job at my place of employment. Help your customers for God sakes. Otherwise when I find that manager he can take care of himself when he comes to the hospital.

Went to local Walmart to purchase a green light for Green Light a Vet, sponsored by you guys. To our surprise, your managers at this Walmart had no idea what we were talking about. We proceeded to explain, however it fell on deaf ears. By the way, my husband and I are both veterans. Then we visited another Walmart on Hwy 35. When we got there, we ask some of your managers about the green lights. They had no idea what we were talking about. As we were headed to checkout, we saw a box of green lights. On the box was a sign saying Green Light a Vet. I commend the store for having them, but why did the managers not know they were there? Also, my niece, whose son was killed two years ago in service, could not find any at your stores in Port Arthur.

I needed a couple of ingredients to make a pie. There were no deep dish frozen pie crusts, Great Value brand or any other brand. There was also no dark corn syrup, Karo brand or any other brand. There were empty spaces where both of these items would typically be. I shop at Wal-Mart a lot, and I have never seen a Wal-Mart store be out of grocery items as often as the Wal-Mart in Wausau WI. I realize this happens every now and then, can't be helped, but it happens a lot at this store. I had to vent, sorry.

Racial Profiling: on November 3, 2015 I went to walmart in Fremont Ca (Albrae location) after shopping I went to register where a cashier name Narcisco, as he started ring up my items he looked @ me and stated I know this will be with your EBT Card right. I was shocked my daughter in-law and I was caught off guard with this statement, I said no he looked at me and stated you are buying a lot of items, I asked him do you ask every one you ring up the same thing he stated no, so I asked why me because I'm black he just said sorta, I told him you know that's wrong he said I'm sorry, you must not be from this area I said why because I took offense.. I just said wow and showed him my money and asked for a manager he said there is none on duty, and said really I'm sorry.

I ordered a couch from Walmart.com. The box it came in was covered in black soot (which ruined my sweater and parts of my rug) and and the couch had a rip in it. Called customer service to complain, sent multiple emails asking for a refund or return, and still no answer from corporate. I will never order anything from here again.

I am a good Walmart customer. I am a general contractor. I wanted to purchase some Bostitch, 18v, cordless impact drivers for the business to try out. I purchase a lot of tools and like Bostitch products. On line you show this impact driver with 2 batteries (same for drill driver). I read the first couple Reviews where they clearly state this tool comes with 2 batteries. I placed my order. It arrives with only one battery per tool. This makes it almost worthless to me. We have to stop work to recharge the battery or use 2 tools to do the job of one. Had I known this was a 1 battery tool I would never have purchased them. Your advertisement is misleading. I am an UNHAPPY customer. You should modify your advertisement for this tool to correctly show only one battery. My wife, my business, and I have not shopped at Walmart since this happened.

I ordered an items off walmart.com on Oct, 27 to be shipped to my local walmart to be picked up, The email confirmed my order would be ready by October 29. The funds were pending in my account to be withdrawn, however I never received an email telling me it was ready to be picked up. October 30 i notice the funds were deposited back into my account and i was unable to track my item on walmart.com. I assumed for whatever reason you were unable to process my order and just refunded my money without any explanation. This item in particular was a Halloween costume for my husband to wear to full fill a promise we made to our 3 year old son. We had to rush around town to find another item that was 3x the price just to full fill our promise. Oct. 31 at 1:07am i received an email saying my order has been process and it will be ready to be picked up Wed, Oct 28. THIS IS CRAZY! I don't understand how this could happen. I don't understand how a corporation as big as you all could make such a large mistake. You have failed me completely and i will be telling everyone that i know about this, I will be going to Krogers or Target my shopping needs. I hope you take this matter serious and fix it for any future shoppers!

I have been shopping at the Kewanee, Illinois Walmart store since it opened in the 1980s. Usually spending at least $150.00 per week. This will probably be the last time, I am unable to concentrate on what I'm doing because of the loud obnoxious music. This is something I have mentioned to the cashiers, but they do not listen. I have called the complaint line, but they do not care. Fine, you have just lost a customer.

I purchased 2 packages of pre- made cookie dough, chocolate chip from Walmart. Upon separating the pre cut sections of cookie dough, I encountered a hard white object in the dough. I do not know what it is. I have taken a picture of the section of dough with the "white rock" in the dough. I have placed the section of dough with foreign object and the packaging in the freezer. I had already baked all but the last row of cookies. The other cookies appear to be fine. I cannot imagine if I had sent these cookies to school and one of the children had ate the cookie with the "rock", choked, or broke a tooth.
Quality assurance at the plant seems to be lacking!

I tried to return 3 items of my late husbands yesterday( that I know longer need) and the cashier/CSM was so rude and snotty she made me feel like I was doing something wrong. " She told me that if I didn't have a receipt and if it was over $ 9.00 I couldn't return them. I totally understand that,but what I can't understand is this. I understand that this cashier/CSM has had a lot of complaints and write-ups and she still works there. If this was anyone else that works at the Pocatello, Idaho store they would have been fired along time ago. Now if you want her name all I know is her first name and it's Patty. I know I bought the items I tried to return at Walmart but she scanned one item and her prompt window said "item not found" that's when she got really snotty,just know reason for this kind of attitude with any customer.

My complaint is about two Academy Bank employees within the Walmart in Harrisonville, Missouri. On at least two occasions over the past few months, two of the bank employees were gossiping and insulting Walmart customers waiting in the check-out lines. In addition, they block the flow of customers trying to leave the store. Unfortunately, I fail to understand how their inappropriate behavior increases business for Walmart or Academy Bank. Although I am a frequent Walmart customer, I am annoyed that this type of event continues, and I am beginning to feel uncomfortable about returning to this store. I do not feel that i should have to travel an additional 20 minutes to another Walmart location because certain individuals do not know how to conduct themselves in a professional manner.

I purchased a "Mainstay Stainless Steel, 1 Quart Pot w/straining lid" at the above Walmart. I must say this is the sorriest pot I have ever purchased. It has already torn in 2 places from the heat. Unbelievable. Made in China as is everything you sell at Walmart, and the prices are getting higher and the quality is in the toilet. I have cut my visits to your establishment and now I will switch completely. Just thought you should know Walmart quality sucks.

I went to Walmart in Bainbridge, GA for an eye exam and glasses at least 3 weeks ago. I like Dr. Williams but the service for the glasses is terrible. I have been given stories from my order was canceled to they were sent to the wrong store. I am now on my way to pick up my prescription and to get a refund for the glasses I paid for and have not received. This happened to me there 3 years ago but that time I did get my glasses in 3 weeks. I do want you to know that everyone I came in contact with has been nice but I still did not get my glasses. My complaint about Walmart is there seems to be a lack of communication between the store and lab or someone is incompetent.

When we go to the Walmart near the corner of Military Trail & Linton Blvd. in Delray Beach Fl. It is necessary for my wife to use a motorized cart to shop. If there is one (and there is one available about 50% of the time) it quite often doesn't work, or stops working during use. I could wheel her around in her wheel chair but the store has no small baskets to hold on her lap to carry items for purchase. Also, we would be willing to wait for a cart if there were several and they were all in use, but there is no place to sit down either inside or outside the door to wait for one with the exception of one chair by the return desk. We don't find this problem in other Walmart stores but the Delray store is much closer to us. Thank you for you attention.

Very rude and unprofessional employees at the paint department. One is a lady with lots of hair and one is an older guy. Neither ever gets the color right or have any sense of customer relations. We have complained about these two in the past. Once directly to the kid that manages the place. Nothing changed. Nothing ever changes. Surly, rude, incompetent, aloof, ignorant and ignoring. Good choice of customer contact staff.

Occasional we run into an employee who is happy, helpful, knowledgeable, real. Perhaps these folks should be moved into positions of customer service and get rid of those old bitties and young twerps with the attitudes. If you want our business, then earn it. Just cause you're the only store of this type anywhere near here does not give you the right to tread on common customer decency.

Might I recommend a round of ability for all employees before they go on duty? I understand Prozac is pretty good too.

I am writing my complaint letter because this is the second time I have experience bad customer service at your walmart tire and battery dept. the first time I was returning a battery under warranty. After returning to the store for two days straight I finally got the issue resolved. I understand that sometime it takes time to resolve issues. So I decided to give it another try . Fri Oct 16 I took four tires and wheels to walmart get mount and balance. I told the associate at the counter that I want my tires mount and balance. When I return to pick up my tires he told me they had to put new valve stems in my rims and needed to charge me for the valve stem I told him I had just put new valve stem in the wheels. After he checked with the installer they didn't change the valve stems. I also told him that I wanted the raise white letter showing.

The put the black wall side showing. After I told to the tire installer he said he would change the tires for me, but he couldn't do it today because he had other customers in front of me. I had to wait until Sunday to pick up my wheels. I enjoy shopping at walmart but I believe this is unacceptable. Am really upset with the way I been treated. I really considering not even shopping at walmart anymore. I would have talk to the Manager but I was so upset I though the best thing for me to do is to write this complaint letter. Location: Walmart #01525 7430 Bell Creek rd Mechanicsville, Va 23111.

The same thing happens over and over every time we shop there. Now I like Walmart and shopping there, but your cashiers need a lot of work as far as bagging groceries go. For example when you bag groceries and a customer provides the cashier with insulated bags for frozen food or produce that is what needs to go in there not shampoo and other things not food related, or cleaning supplies bagged with food items. I worked for Brookshires Grocery stores when I was in High school and learned how to bag groceries properly. often I have to request the groceries be bagged how I just explained. Tonight I had one of the same cashiers I said nothing this time because I wanted to see if he would do it the right way, no surprise he did not.

Your stores are depleting fast, that's all I'm going to say. Customer service has ultimately died with Sam Walton. Such a shame, good idea, and it is absolutely dead now. I think now, you have over stepped your bounds, and management everywhere I've been, needs intensive training on service and respect.

I ordered a drill on October 2,2015 and used a debit card.The order said it would arrive the 6th of October and no later than the 9th of October. I called the 9th when I did not receive the order. The order was never sent so I wanted to cancel and now I can't receive my money for 5 to 7 days. They never could tell me why the order wasn't shipped.I want my money now to go buy me another drill. I have had a terrible experience with this order. I should have my money back by Wednesday.I'm going to be expecting by then.

I have purchase Walmart soda in two liter bottles for over 10 years, in the last four months I have often found it did not taste the same as it use to. Last spring I found I had purchase 6 bottles and found a few to be out of date. Then when in a store this summer I was talking to a grocery manager about finding some horseradish out of date and I mentioned I had gotten some soda that was flat tasting and wasn't good. We went back and found all the sodas that I drink did not have expiration dates on them. Today October 11 I finished a bottle and it was not good either. When I was putting it in the trash I saw that it was out of date on 8/15/15. Good by Walmart.

Now i don't know if all of this is because of vendors or if walmart tells the vendors what they want but i have a list of products that i have bought from walmart in the bloomsburg and buckhorn, PA. store that i love and bought a lot of and bought frequently and out of nowhere they just stopped selling these products. For example, Jello brand pudding, Boston creme pie flavor, smores flavored rice krispie treats, barbecue flavored goldfish blasted. The list is now up to about 12 products total and i am beginning to think that they watch to see what products i am buying so they can stop selling them just to make me mad. I'm not really thinking that but im not far from it. I love all these products and believe me when i say i bought a lot of them to the point i know they cant tell me they stopped selling them cause they weren't selling good at their store cause i would bet i bought enough myself each week to to ensure they would continue getting them. I'm so dissapointed to the point i am gonna stop shopping at walmart even if it means that my grocery bill would increase 200 dollars a week. Whoever, if anyone reads this thank you for your time and i hope to hear back from you.

Why do you not send prescriptions anymore? I live 20 plus miles from your store and use over 12 prescriptions between my wife and myself, needless to say they all come due at different times. I used to call in my prescription number and they would send it to me and charge it to the credit card on file. This worked well and I didn't have to drive there and stand in line. Today I went to refill prescriptions and was told they could not throw the empty bottle away I had to take it along home. That is the last straw. And you want my buisseness?

I do price matching there and now when I went in over the weekend to to my price matching they said you could no longer do it with out the adds well I cant always get they from the stores. and you are not to ask where the deals are coming from I guess to many people where talking advantage of it is they are not to ask you were what I was to well I spend a lot of time looking into these stores to get the prices to go there they not have fliers to let you take home with you. some times its in store offers for the day or week.How can they take it away. I cant afford to pay all those prices. With out price matching don't you people ever watch coupons and the stuff they get on that show.I would like to keep this conversation be tween us its called privacy. I don't need no hard times with this Walmart. People like me need the help that's why I spend a lot of time going to these stores and asking my friends when they go to other stores to get prices.they are not allowed to ask you were it is from this Walmart is very rude to you they don't want to help you and they are very rude. you are going to lose a lot of people shopping there if this keeps up.

I was in the Rowlett Texas store. Needed two television, walked to the back of store in t v section. It was about 9:30 it was very busy. I needed help decided to just go ahead and get two television.Lost prevention was watching me the whole time felt uncomfortable . Start to register stop to get some boxers left shopping cart to the side of isle until I look, came back it was gone, less than five minutes. Someone had return it back to the television section. When I ask no one knew nothing, but lost prevention followed me the whole time. I could tell, felt like I was being targeted.I go into the store at lest twice a week. I spent 668.80 that night. I am going to tell all my friends about this experience, because it was not right.

I see from this site only having only one star this will be useless to file a complaint but here is my story I bought a Fulton at the Corbin Ky Walmart after getting someone to haul the large heavy box to my home and then getting someone to put together the frame they unwrap the mattress only to find a stain all the way down one entire side this did not happen at my home my husband is 68 and I slightly behind him, after a huge job of taking this back to Walmart we were told we had to bring in the complete set all they had to do was change the mattress we would have taken the display one but after waiting 2 hrs a manager said no had to have frame and all, this is the2nd time and last for me at any Walmart store we bought a TV it went bad just about 1 year from date of purchase we paid 348.00 and they would not change it either , your customers has made this company so rich it don't give a d--- about America or its customers I will never buy from any Walmart again no compensation was ever made for the TV and none for the Futon sure hope all \you Walmart owners enjoy your dirty money you make off people your day will come .Never buy at Walmart again.

I used to live in El Paso Texas. While In El Paso, I discovered a cheese called Mennonite cheese. in 1986 I moved from El Paso to East Texas. I looked everywhere but could not find Mennonite cheese until a couple of years ago. I discovered Chihuahua quesadilla cheese and realized it was the Mennonite cheese that I had so long search for. yesterday I went to Walmart to restock on my quesadilla cheese but discovered that wal-mart has discontinued it. Why is it that everytime someone find something good at Walmart you eventually discontinue It. it may be something trivial to the people up at corporate office however it was something very important to me. and I am sure that there are a lot of people who are extremely pissed about this matter as I am.

I know that the product was a good seller because there was always empty spots of it on the shelf. I don't know what kind of marketing strategy you're idiot and corporate are thinking of but people are getting tired of it and they are shopping elsewhere. You are not the only grocery retailers in the world. I have just about this I did you start doing my shopping elsewhere because to tell you the truth there really is no difference between your prices and your other leaving competitors. since Walmart was the only place that I could find the chihuahua cheese but you don't carry it anymore there's really no reason for me to continue patronizing your business.

I would also like to point out that you need to start training employees on social skills. there are some of the most out of touch young kids working for you who know absolutely nothing in customer service.

I stopped using my phone after I payed my bill on 5/19/15, because I wasn't getting what I was supposed to have w/unlimited internet & texting , and calling. They said it was a problem with my phone, so I had it back to the store a number of times. They said they couldn't do anything for me, so I switched companies & told family mobile to discontinue my service. I haven't even had the phone or any usage of it since May, yet they just sent me a bill for $ 61.82 yesterday. What kind of company are you people running?

Even your customer service department shows no usage , yet your billing department doesn't have enough sense to stop billing people. Is this some kind of joke , or do I take it up with the attorney general's office. I have been a loyal customer of Wal-Mart, how ever this might change things if you have such incompetent people in your billing department. I have no intention of paying for some thing that I haven't had the usage of.

I shop at the Walmart located in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. The store smells like something has rotted. Produce is often left out too long before being removed after it spoils. Lunch meat ruins in only a couple days after purchase from the deli. Their are not enough associates to help a customer and if you do find one they are often not working the area you are in. However, my biggest complaint is the store's temperature. It is way too hot in that store, I have breathing issues and the heat makes it difficult for me to spend any amount of time shopping there. I am not the only one who says this, I heard many customers and employees complaining about how hot it is

And why is it a product you need is there temporarily and then you never see it again. you find good food items and then they are gone and replaced with an item more costly that is similar. If this is what Walmart is going to do to it's customers to keep the greedy profits high, then I surely hope Meijers comes to Beaver Dam. Prices are fair, they have a good variety, they have good employment foundations. You better get with it or you will be joining Kmart. Start selling better clothing, shoes and stop getting it from China. they are poorly made, too thin and shrink.

This is a matter that is causing me great concern as it has occurred many times before when shopping at Walmart stores. I frequently shop at Walmart Super Food Center Store in Eufaula, Alabama, and on four occasions after I had finished my shopping I swiped my bank card for payment and I wasn't required to use my bank card pin number, sign a receipt or show identification. We, cardholders, go through a lots to protect ourselves from credit card scam and identify thief by having a pin and other card protection.

If Walmart allows anyone to use a card so freely without properly ensuring it is being use by the rightful owner, what is the purpose of having a pin number and other card protection? The pin number is to ensure that the card is being used by the right owner. When a card is lost or stolen and used at Walmart stores who is at fault, since it is so easy to use bank cards and credit cards at Walmart stores and no verification is need.

When I use bank and credit cards at other stores I am required to give my pin number and sign a receipt I would like to know what will happen if a bank or credit card holder bank account was drained by an illegal cardholder, it happens all the times? Just a few extra minutes to verify will add more security to the cardholder bank and credit cards and it will save a household many lost dollars with just a little extra security.

Went to Walmart Eye Center on Red Bank Road In Cincinnati, Ohio. Everything went well until I was asked to pay an additional fee of $40.00 for a eye contact assessment fee. At no time was I informed of this fee, not when I made the appointment, not prior to the exam. I don;t mind paying additional money as long as I am informed prior. My insurance does not pay this fee, so I walked out without my contacts or glasses.

I suggested that the Eye Doctor compose a form with a sign off indicating that there is a fee. This stops the he say she say BS, which of course came up. Had I known, I would have scheduled the appointment when I had the funds in my budget. Now, I don't have glasses or contact and my insurance is gone. Having been an office manager for years, I do not feel that this is the way to conduct business, and sincerely feel that this additional cost should have been waived due to the inadequacy of this business.

I have been calling Walmart sine April trying to get a product into the store so I can start buying from there. I've asked more than 5 times giving the information of the product that i want and we're now in the middle of August and still no results.

All I asked for was Zummos party time sausages. Now I know Walmart carries this particular sausage because when I lived in Texas I brought them all the time. The company is located in Beaumont Texas and yes I can order them myself, but why should I have to pay $59.00 for shipping on a case when I should be able to buy from Walmart where I reside in Denver Colorado and a case would only be $39.00.

This is just totally unacceptable to treat a customer like this. Four months at trying to get Zummos sausages to be put into Walmart. I've been shopping at Walmart for years and years and this is how you get treated. What a joke. I've dealt with several managers and all they can do is lie to my face and tell me that they can get the sausages ordered. I live 3 minutes from Walmart so I'm there every other day looking for the sausages and still no luck.

Hopefully the next customer that asks for a specific product to be carried will have better luck.

I went to the Cottonwood Arizona Walmart, I had Purchased a swimming pool in July and I needed pool filters.Today the temperature is in the high 90's when I went to go to the pool section I was looking but inventory was a little low. Working next to me where to associates of Walmart I asked the older woman if more pool filters would be ordered? She surprisingly, and very rudely responded, "I won't be ordering any more of those.

The seasons over", I was so taken back with her attitude And such a blunt response, I did not get her name. I did compose myself for a Moment and ask why would these be out of season because it is almost one hundred degrees out still and will be until the end of September? And she responded "oh well corporate doesn't care they will just kick this out of here". I'm very sorry I bothered your associates work today, and I'm happy to say I found these filters online for much less money anyway. I just wish Some Walmart associates were a little bit more customer service inclined it doesn't take much, but to apply yourself.

I left your store today empty handed, I had a list that had much more than pool filters on it.

I bought a new Max battery in March of 2013. It had a 3 year free replacement on it. I had to buy a new battery August 6, 2015. Walmart was going to charge me the full price of another battery. When I ask the girl about the free exchange she had to ask someone else then he (the person she asked) had to ask someone else and it did not work out to our satisfaction so we left the store and went to AutoZone. I asked the associate what free replacement meant at AutoZone, and he said, "free replacement". Needless to say we bought the battery from him. 1st. really bad experience at Walmart. You really should stand behind the warranty.

Because I have had problems in the past with being double charged for items I prefer to use the self check out. Today I was told by an employee that self check out is for twenty items or less. I asked if there was a sigh that stated that and was told " we can't put up a sign". I have never had that problem in Walmart or any other stores that offer self-check out. If this is some new policy there should be a sign visible to customers before entering the area. Please tell me if this is your policy. This happened at the store at 6210 Annapolis Road Landover Hills Maryland 2-784.

I went to Walmart on 66th & Brown Deer Rd, in Brown Deer, Wisconsin, to purchase a roasted chicken and a $25.00 birthday gift card. The clerk at the register rung up my purchases and told me that she put the card in a separate bag with the chicken. I said ok. When I got to the door I looked in the bag as I was walking out of the store, there was no card in a little bag like the clerk indicated. I made it to the car and continued to search for the card, there was no card in the bag. I went right back into Walmart and confronted the clerk, she said she put the card on top of the bag. I asked her to look right around where she was standing no card in sight. She told me to go to customer services with another gift card and they would approve it.

When I told all of this to the manager he told me that they do not replace gift cards. The manager told me after they looked at the tape that there was nothing he could do, but he did say that when you buy a gift card, that the clerk should have given it to me in my hands, which she did not do. If the clerk had given me the card in my hands like she was suppose to do I would know that I was responsible completely for losing it. This gift card was a birthday gift for my great nephew for his 1st birthday, money is very tight I am on social security and I could barely afford to give another $25.00.

I brought my car in to purchase a battery and got an oil change my car was fully operational. When I came in when I got in my car to drive away. I turned on the air conditioner no air I returned and reported it to the service department person that serviced my vehicle. He said he only did what he did I explained to him that I had air when I drove in there. But he kept saying the same thing about 5 times I ask for a manager. She came out looked under the hood of my car said the same thing. He said then they walked close to each other and made a comment while I was looking right at them that I didn't have air when I came while I am looking right in their mouths. I had air when I came and I feel it should have been working. When I left I expected to get my working the same way it was when I gave to them when I got it back.

I had a worst experience of my life with Walmart automotive manager Carlos in Monroe, LA. He was so disrespectful and refused to help me. I drop off my care for tire change and headlight restoration. When I came back to pick up my car, there was a scratch next to headlight. So Carlos the manager was called on. He was a big man and told me that he was there so he really don’t know if this scratch was there before or not. Per him, auto manager, Chis who worked on my car was off that day but somehow worked on my car and left.

He even did not have Chis number to call to verify. He told me Chis will be back on Monday and I can come back. But he cannot let me take my car without paying. While he was talking to me and tries to scare me other woman employee was just laughing at me. I was alone and he was big man on face telling me he cannot do anything because he did not work on my car. So I just paid and left because I did not knew what else they can do to me. I am having nightmares since then. What going to police will do that Big man took me on side and scared me. Sad will never step in that Walmart again.

I shop at Walmart often in London, Ohio. I shop there several times a week and spend plenty of money there. I am finding more and more that the store's stock is poor. A lot of times I find that things I buy all the time is gone. I have not seen the English Toasting Bread on the shelves in weeks? I complained once before and they got it on the shelf for a while and now nothing for several weeks. There are other things that have not been on the shelves for weeks: Very Veggie Salad, Tom and Jerry Gummies, extra wide plastic wrap, Magna Life Medicine for Sciatica and Sam's Club Italian Meat balls. There are other things but the bread and salad I buy alot. Please get them back on the shelf along with more of the medicine.

I was at the Wal-Mart on truxel in Sacramento on July 6, 2015 and send money through the Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart money transfer to my daughter in north Dakota. the customer rep. inputted the information wrong. she put me as the receiver. my daughter went to the Wal-Mart in Fargo to pick up the money, she couldn't because she not stated as the sender. I call the truxel walmart and pleaded to them that I am at work and cannot leave to come at the store, can they fix their mistake and they refused, I requested if I have to leave work I ask that walmart pay my mileage and time loss from work to accommodate their mistake after being tossed around with several managers, they offer to pay one way of mileage only. I need to speak with someone who can fix Waymart mistake and not inconvenience me or my daughter.

I was in your store in Iowa City Iowa on June 17th at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. I wanted to make a purchase from the jewelry department and could not get an associate to come to the counter to open the case to get the frozen necklace I wanted. I went to the self checkout desk and asked the person working there to open the case so we could get the necklace and she responded I will get a supervisor. No one came to ask if I needed help. 4 associates walked by and I asked each one to open the case 2 flat out pretended like they didn't hear me and the third one responded that she was not on the clock. I asked the associate one more time for help with no response. Is this how you promote customer service I was totally disgusted and it will be a long time before I enter this store again. I hope in the future your company can do a better job about educating your staff about customer service because right now it flunks on the grading scale.

I purchased an AirFree P1000 from Walmart, which orders from a 3rd party to sell to the public. The item came, it broke and Walmart's customer services was contacted. They did nothing to assist in a refund. I had to rely on Consumer Protection in my State. Walmart is quick to sell you products but they are not open to receiving refunds, nor are their customer service up to par. Their customer service is extremely poor to none. They do not honor their company policy and finally they do not value their customers. It is sad that a company that has taken over many cities and states and pride themselves on being family oriented in providing low prices, etc., they do not help families. They are only after money and nothing else. They treat people like nothing.

Saturday, May 23rd, 9;00 ish, Platteville, Walmart.... was shopping and went to the automotive dept to get a gas can since I forgot to bring mine to town and needed lawn mower gas. I got it and couldn't figure out cap pieces as to how they went together. I looked for someone and I looked for someone then went to the auto counter and rang the bell 4 times...NO ONE!! Another couple was there waiting for help who haven't yet been helped either.

Finally approx ten minutes later, I dropped the gas can right behind the counter and left so they knew someone was not happy. THEN I had many things to get. In the grocery aisle by the fresh produce, I heard a women explaining to a man why their were no produce bags and she said we are out of them. I looked and their were none so I left without produce.

Then up front between the produce and the check out there were 2 men talking and one looked like maybe a manager openly complaining about not having staff etc etc.... what a downer...with the billions of dollars our CEO makes you sure as hell should have staff and you surely should not have unhappy staff complaining in front of your customers.

I spent 405.00 dollars there which I do 2 times monthly and I will not ever shop there again but then again that doesn't mean anything to you I am sure.... my shopping will be in Dubuque at Hyvee etc....

We ordered a Wedding Cake...with extra fillings. All the people at the Wedding asked where we purchased the cake because it was all lop sided. I paid $156.00 with tax for this cake and it was a disaster.

I went two days prior to the cake to be made and spoke to a Robert that was in the Bakery Dept. I waited for the decorator...she never came...I paid and left. When I went back to the Bakery to talk to the decorator to ask why this cake was like this and to complain because I thought $156. and being a Wedding Cake, it would be as ordered.

Well, no cake decorator to complain to again. I got to talk to this Robert again. He stated that the decorator never showed the day of the Wedding to make the cake, so he had to pull other people from the floor to make it! I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Can you look into this for me please...what we pay for on a special cake is the decorating...we pay mostly for labor...

The thing is, the Groom works for WalMart at another store. I asked if he could get a discount, that was before the cake was made, they said no because food is not included in his discounts. But....the cake was a disgrace. Troy is an excellent worker at Walmart and has been told this by many associates where he works on Power Road.

The Wedding Cake is one of the most important parts of a Wedding. This should never have happened especially to him or any other customer for that matter. Please look into this matter for me? It was at the Apache Junction Store on Apache Trail.

On May 8, 2015, I stopped into the Dubois, Pa Wal-Mart to purchase 4 gallons of paint/primer. One gallon of exterior white primer, one gallon of exterior white paint/primer and 2 gallons of exterior porch paint color wheat. Last Saturday I had people here to paint the porch. The primer had been applied, dried and one gallon of the porch paint was applied. Today, a week + one day later, we opened the second gallon of porch paint, and instead of the wheat color, it was white. Just the base, no color.

So I called Dubois Walmart, and explained the situation to them, and they told me to bring it in. They would give me the right color. I explained to the lady I live 50 miles from the store, and it would be 100 miles for us to make a trip over, and feel I should be compensated for the time and expense. She said she would have to put me in touch with the manager.

Shortly, the manager Tony came on the phone and listened to what I had to say. He agreed it was a terrific inconvenience and was quick to offer me a gift card to make up for any inconvenience they have caused. So with that, I said okay. We made the trip over and got the color of paint I was using, and went to customer service and picked up the gift card. I just checked the amount of the card, and it is for $20.00. A trip over and back costs us at least $40.00 in diesel fuel.

We have a pick up truck and that is what it uses. It is not my fault the clerk did not put the color in the paint. That was her job. It is not my fault she did not check to see if it was the right color, as I showed her the sample. While I was standing there today waiting on my paint to process, the same thing happened to another woman. The only difference was the clerk took the cover off of the can and checked the color, and it was white base, and it was supposed to be a blue.

I am finding more and more mistakes are being made in customer service. Fast food is almost impossible to get the order right, the post office is constantly putting someone else's mail in my box, I have to return several times to the Walmart Pharmacy in St Marys, Pa (86 miles round) to get my prescriptions they don't put in my bag.

I am so frustrated with the poor customer service I have been getting. I am sure I am not the only one. Please, reassure me that this poor service is not here to stay. I am 70 years old, dealing with my husbands Alzheimer's disease, heart disease and prostrate cancer. It would do me well if people would be more conscientious about doing a good job for their employer and making sure the customer is being well taken care of.

And in return, the customer will tell the world what a great place it is to do business. In the mean time, until I hear differently, I will take the extra money I pay in fuel to return to Walmart to get something right, I will go to Sherwin Williams and purchase my paint there.

This is the third time I have purchased milk and found it be to sour when I arrived home. Also I have an issue with the manager on 2 small single broccoli purchase, which was total incorrect. The checker charged me for 2 double broccoli wrap in cellophane instead of the individual ones. Not a major deal, the difference in price was approx 2.00. In fairness to the manager I only had the receipt and not the 2 small broccoli with me, I didn't appreciate his attitude at all. I'm live very comfortable and certainly not in the practice of trying to cheat anyone.

I purchased two bottles of cascara sagrada @ $5.44 each & was charged for three. I also purchased a PK2 freezer bag that was marked @ $3.95 an was charged $14.97. I also purchased a small carry bag that was marked $7.50 and was charged $7.97. So I was over charged $16.91 + tax.

I don't usually stand there at the checkout and go over the sales slip. Never had to before. But this is outrageous. While I'm venting there is something else that happened about a week ago: at the speedy checkout as I checked out, the cashier was going to charge me $.33 each for 15 key limes that cost $1.12 per pound. But I caught that one. And as I spoke to the male cashier, I could smell a strong sence of whiskey. This was at the Walmart supercenter @ 4331Thousand Oaks Drive San Antonio Tx 78217. Tuesday the May 13th @10:36 AM.

After shopping in the Lake Park FL main store I decided to wait for the liquor store to open at 10 AM. A few minutes after opening time I went to the door to find 2 employees waiting outside. Management had not yet arrived with the key. Employees both said this was an every day thing. At 10:10 the assistant manager arrives starts to unlock the door and then remembers the alarm was not turned off. She radios for someone to check the alarm board to see if alarm is off, A few minutes later she unlocks the door only to find alarm still on. So the doors are locked again and more radioing for assistance. At 10:15 she unlocks again, alarm still on. She said she would let these customers make their purchases, which had to be credit card since the cash drawers weren't set up, and close the doors again. It's one thing to have this incident not an "everyday" thing. Shame on the management team at the Lake Park FL store #3348.

The Porterville CA store is filthy dirty and has very narrow aisles. I am surprised that the fire department has not condemned it especially on big shopping days such as Black Friday. Most of the time the shelves are not stocked and are frequently empty. This is not the norm for most Walmart stores. I have traveled in several states and have frequent several stores in each. Unfortunately the one closest to me happens to be the filthiest and the most cramped in space. I let my wife do shopping in this store because I get angry just walking throughout the store! We only purchase what we MUST here. Nothing more.

I've been standing in jewelry department for twenty minutes while the only worker is changing watch batteries he gets to second watch can't get the back off customer ask to try proceeds to meanwhile your WalMart employee standing there Isay sir could you get this ring bare in mind he just watching customer work on his on watch he says in a minute I'm perturbed name was Joseph tagged service manager LOL he would be floor crew sweeping if he worked for me!

I bought 2 50 dollar straight talk prepaid phone cards in different months that were no good. the store refused to give me a refund even though I had my receipt and wouldn't even give me another card. In total I was out one hundred dollars in phone cards I purchased expecting them to work. I switched to a different company and the manager and employees were very rude, not helpful and it was basically, sorry, not our problem. I find this inexcusable and refuse to shop at Walmart unless this is fixed

So I've shopped at this store 4080 Stevens Creek blvd S.J Ca. for about 20 times , had problems a least 5 times. When I say problems I mean downright annoying ruin your morning type problems , all at the check out side of things. The place is great in that there is no waiting (until you check out) because nobody shops there, that can't be good for you Today I packed up my groceries in one of your bags because I forgot mine , but my debit card with about $1000 would not go through , or maybe it did it said approved but locked up and went back asking me to insert payment. So I might be out $17. As usual there was no one up front to help, this time they were having a problem over at customer "service". I knew this was going to be another pain in the ass situation.

So I just pushed the card in front of the kiosk near the registers and left , not a soul noticed. It still amazes me that at every time I've been there, there is literally more employees then there are customers. How can they have so much confusion with 10 people on line at any time. I've shopped at the store on Showers Dr in Mt. View and in 10 yrs I've had maybe 5 problems total. I would estimate that being more then 300 times. There was fresh strawberrys, small blueberry pies , Cheetos , broccoli , lemon pound cake , banana's and maybe a couple of other items. The reason I tell you what "I wanted to buy " was , unless you have allot of other customers leave a bag full of groceries in front of their front register kiosk , they should remember it. This purchase was from the self checkout register , which is the only reason I shop there.

I was at the Quinlan Texas Walmart this morning about 10:00am and bought DELO 15w40 4 gallon oil. I decided that I needed to get a couple more this evening to change my other vehicle and went to Greenville Texas. The price for the same oil was a little over $1.00 difference.

I asked the cashier and she said she would was other store to verify and did, asked for a manager and he said he could only make one at that price. Why is this if it should already be the same price at both Walmarts? He was very rude and did not want to help and said that it was only $1.00. His name was Ronnie Roden, I would like to see about getting the rest of my money back and talk to someone that is concerned about this matter.

I bought a new battery for my lawnmower April 2014. Today, the battery was dead and would not recharge using my charger at home so I took it to our local Wal-Mart- 1359 W. 2nd St. Waldron, Arkansas, at 1:30 PM where I bought it. It said two year free replacement on the front of the battery.

When I arrived I was told that they would have to check it for the charge and it would take about 30 minutes. I asked about exchanging the battery because of the Warranty and she said we have to check it first. I didn't have a big problem with this for the first 30 minutes but then I was told that it would be another hour and a half before they could determine if it was bad.

I asked to speak to the manager, Debra, who said she was a manager showed up after 20 minutes of huddling with two other workers, Vickie, from the maint. department where I was standing waiting, and Pam from the information desk up front. Guess they were getting their stories straight. Vickie finally came on back and said how may I help you, I said I think you know why I am here. She said well it's our policy to check the battery before we can make the exchange and it will be another hour and a half before we can determine if it is bad.

I guess the beating on the charger didn't make the battery charge after the first 30 minutes of waiting. She said the warranty doesn't mean anything, we have to go by our policy and you will have to come back later. I tried to tell her that I had someone hired and waiting to do my lawn and I needed the battery now and the battery had a two year replacement warranty on it. No such luck....after waiting until 4:15 PM it was determined that the battery was bad.

After much defending of their policy, I finally received another battery, however, it didn't make up for the long 3 hour, unnecessary wait plus the $50. I lost from having to pay the lawn person who had traveled to mow the lawn and couldn't.

This may seem like a small matter but it isn't. Some of our Wal-Mart employees are very rude to the customers and no help at all. On my way out I told Pam at the information desk that the battery had been determined bad, she said well it isn't my department anyway. So I am wondering why she was back there with the manager and Vickie putting in her two cents on why they shouldn't be making the exchange. Maybe it had to do with the truck battery that I bought for $105. dollars last year and it was dead when I got home with it and wouldn't crank the truck.

I took my receipt of about 30 minutes old and asked for a different battery as this one was dead. Pam said did you hook it up in the truck, I said well yes that's how I know it is dead. She said well it voids the warranty when you hook it up and we can't make an exchange due to our policy. So my new $102. dollar battery is still sitting at home hoping that some day the truck may start by magic from it.

Waldron Wal-Mart store could certainly use the Boss under cover visit. Plus an attitude adjustment for some of the workers. Mr. Walton would be ashamed today if he was still living. This home town policy- if it really is a policy- needs adjustment.

I will never again go into you Walmart store in Springfield Pa. The employees that are in there are the most miserable people I have ever seen. They don't smile, say hello, how are you, nothing comes out of there mouth. I work in retail so I know you are suppose to smile, make eye contact with customers, say hello, how are you, can I help you with anything. Also this store is very messy I have never seen such a messy store. Also all the employees that work in this store seem to have a chip on their shoulder. Yes Walmart will never be seeing me again.

I have never seen so many expired products in you refrigerated department. I picked up a roll of cookie dough and it expired April 2 the next one expire April 29 after going thru about 6 or 7 rolls I finally found one that expires on May 24. I told one of the associates and he took the expired rolls off the shelf, {about 12 rolls}. I went to get packaged ham, and again all expired packages. I put them aside and got so frustrated I left without my ham. That associate picked all the set aside ham and put it back on the shelf.

I hate going to Wal Mart more every time I have to go there. Since you put so many stores out of business, you could at least put products out that are worth purchasing.

This afternoon at approx. 6:30 pm, I went to purchase a fishing license.The man working in sporting goods called for a manager. After about 20 minutes, I thanked him for his assistances and left the store. It would be different if it was 9:00 pm, then I would understand the lack of staff in your store, its a shame with corporation as large as Walmart you can't find the man hours take care of your customers!! By the way I work in retail also, my customers don't wait 20:00 minutes.

On April 23, 2015, I purchased a Walmart family mobile and starter kit for my daughter. I did not open the starter kit and phone til today May 4, 2015 to surprise my daughter for her birthday. In the process of activating the phone with the starter kit, the customer rep. tells me the sales associates have given me the wrong starter kit for the phone.

So I take the phone and the starter kit back to the Walmart with the receipt. First, I go to the customer center and hand her the starter kit as you know the sims card is broken from the board and its in the package. She tells me to take it to electric department. I am not thinking that the sim card could fall out so when I get in that department there is an associate that does not know anything about the Walmart family mobile phone booth. Not thinking, he takes it out of my hand. Once again its been slammed on the counter, carried many times back and forth to the fixture.

Finally, he calls the assistant manager and she says she does not know anything about the Walmart family mobile. She takes the package over to the fixture as well. Finally, she says we will return it and give you the right one when she opens the package the sim card is gone. Then she tells me that it cannot be return because there is no sim card.

I tell her that the sim card was in the package and I made sure before I came into the store that it could have fallen out with all the carrying back and forth to the register. She tells me their is nothing she can do. I told her first of all her associate sold me the wrong starter kit with the phone second why would I drive from my house without the sim card when I am trying to surprise my daughter with the phone.

Now I have a phone that is not working and I don't have any money to replace the sim card and the customer rep had already given me a phone number upon activating the phone. Now I am about to be charged for minutes and the phone does not have a sim card.

So I call Walmart store#0604 to talk to the manger, Stephanie Hines. I was on hold for over 20 minutes then finally the same asst. manager gets on the phone and tells me the same verbiage about the sim card which I understand but I would not be going through all this trouble if the sales associate would have given me the correct sim card in the first place. I continue to talk to her and she calls me a liar by saying that I never had a sim card in the package.

I thought customers are always right. I am a manager at J.C. Penney and I don't care what goes on, the end result the customer is taken care of regardless. Then she tells me they will review the cameras to see if I dropped it. I'm wondering to myself how will you see that little white sim card anyway. I ask her did she need my number and name.

I guess she took it down because I called at 1:20 P.M. today May 04, 2015 because she let me know that it will take an hour and thirty minutes to view the tapes. In Dothan, Al. it is now 4:48 P.M. I have not heard anything. What kind of business is this?? I am disappointed on how I am being treated!! All I want is the correct sim card to work my daughter phone.

On May 4, the lady across the street asked me and my wife for help to get her a TV out at Walmart. She is 94 years and can't get out. She sent a check with me and we went to the Halleyville Al, Walmart. We picked out the TV and was directed to the pay out counter. The department head was on the phone so a new sales person stated she would have to call the owner of the check.

I gave her my phone and she was told it was ok. The dept. head stopped with her call long enough to say that they had to have the lady's drivers license number on the check and I told her that she is 94 and hasn't driven in the last 20 years. She was rude to us and I ask for the store manager and he was too. He didn't even care what I had to say. The dept head should have gotten off the phone and took care of the problem!! I paid for the TV and will not shop with Walmart in Halleyville again!!

Seems like whomever is doing the ordering at the Macedonia store doesn't have a clue. I have gone to this store on different days and different times and every time I do I never get what's on my list. Response is always it will be on tomorrow's truck. I hope things change otherwise, I will be taking my business somewhere else

I and my sisters are frequent shoppers at the Walmart stores in my local area such as Shelby and Gastonia. We went out of town visiting in Salisbury North Carolina and Raleigh and was quite pleased when we got a Walmart in Kings Mountain, North Carolina. I am also a grocery shopper at Harris Teeter in these areas and a e-vic shopper and compare prices frequently to the prices at Walmart.

Today my sisters and I had to go get some items for the gift bags we do for Mother's Day at our church and so we thought to kill two birds with one stone by doing all of our shopping at Walmart. Imagine our surprise when the manager at Walmart, Pam Thomas, told my sisters that you do not honor e-vic specials which can only be generated my e-mail. When did this become the norm for price match?

June 2014, I purchased a refurbished General Electric Remote Controlled 10,000 BTU window A/C unit. I am mechanically savvy, my A/C's compressor does not turn off but I am quite sure I can fix it. I called the company who refurbished the unit what the Serial # or Model # my unit is so I can troubleshoot. I was told "we strip the unit of all identifying numbers as per Walmart's request". I was told to contact Walmart and get the numbers from them.

I called Walmart and was told "you have to contact the refurbisher because we're not allowed to give out that information." I asked "why is that, that doesn't make any sense?" The brilliant answer I was given was "we don't know why we can't give out the numbers, but to call the refurbisher and get the numbers from them". Again, I called the refurbisher and explained Walmart just told me you will give me the numbers, and once again, I was told they can't help me with any numbers. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU PEOPLE??????

The vision manager is not very good . They broke a pair of Coach frames and she has be mad ever since. We then purchase a pair of glasses from them (not her but another worker). My daughter and I went in again to purchase a pair of frames and she was there and very rough (once even saying duh). I am ready to take legal action on her and your choice of managers. Other customers looked at her and us and said as they left, (is this the way they treat people). This was not the first time she has been mean and she has treated us with disrespect. We cant help that they had to pay for other glasses due to us signing a paper where they were not responsible if they broke them. Also she did this in front of my grandson which had done nothing to her. She was a piss poor choice for a manager. I give her a 0 for her attitude and she is the manager in all vision locations in Murfreesboro Tn. and sucks at her job. I will tell anyone that ask (don't piss her off).

I want to make a complaint about the Walmart pharmacy in Rogersville,TN. My husband and I came in to fill prescriptions and than we asked how long it will be. The lady told us that she has no idea. I was a pharmacy tech for 2 years and know for a fact that you are supposed to give a time never ever," I have no idea".

To begin with, the doctor had called our prescriptions in, and we transferred one from another pharmacy before we arrived to the store so we gave them at least an 45 minute window to have our meds filled before we showed up. We went home because our prescriptions were not ready. We went home and called 10 minutes later to see if they were ready at the time. Now this has been well over an hour and they said it would be 20 more minutes so we had driven over there a few minutes later to pick them up and we couldn't afford to pick them all at the time.

My husband had told the cashier that we would like to just pick one up that day and get the rest later. The lady had told them that they could not separate the meds because they were all linked together on our insurance. I know for a fact that if someone wanted to separate a prescription whether linked with insurance or not, we should have been able too. This was all pure laziness and unprofessional! I am very upset by this and will not be returning to this pharmacy in the future. Again this was the Rogersville, TN pharmacy store.

On April 20th, my elderly father purchased some flowers at Store #3255 - Mississauga, Ontario Canada. The flowers were intended to be placed at my brothers grave (he passed away recently) as it was his birthday that day. When he and my mom opened the flowers, they were completely wilted and only two twigs were useable. The wilted flowers were thrown away at the cemetery.

On April 22nd, by father returned to the store with his receipt to ask for another bundle or his money back. The customer service desk was unable to help, so he asked for a manager. I can only assume it was a duty manager that came (white, young, very slim, and very rude & sarcastic) to address my father. My dad explained the situation, & the response from this jerk was to tell my father to retrieve the wilted flowers from the cemetery garbage to show him how bad they were Yes this is what he said. Insulting, insensitive, rude, & a jerk.

I can't imagine this was the store manager - Walmart seems to have a better level of store manager in place. This "manager" should not be in that position to represent your brand. I expect a response, & an apology to my parents immediately.

So I applied for a card, and it went through. One week later, it's 11:30 and I am rushing before they close to buy what I need. I tell them "I haven't received my card so here's my ID like the manager had told me before." The cashier says "you need the slip" "that's not what the manager told me." He takes my ID then claims he attempts to do it "no it doesn't work."

Now, I'm getting angry "well I haven't received my card and that's what the manager said I could use until then!" "Are you done?" He asked. Well no duh I'm done with this store. He blabs about a small slip I got that even said bring ID not slip. I just say fine and walk off. Thanks a lot Walmart! I couldn't get my groceries because of your stupid cashiers who didn't even attempt to help me

I went to the Walmart in Lehigh Acres, Fl on Sunday to get my oil changed. When I got there, all the techs were sitting inside with nothing to do. However, I was refused service because I just changed phones and did not have it with me and did not remember the number. I called two days later to talk to a manager about this and was told I have to give them my phone number to receive service there. I will take my business elsewhere for now on. Very poor customer service!

On Thursday May 23 and Sunday May 26, I went to purchase cold cuts. On Thursday, the Meat slicer was down, so they were unable to slice cheese. On Sunday, I again tried to purchase cold cuts this time both slicers were not in use. This is not the first time this problem has occurred, doesn't the store manager have someone on staff to get these machines in working order when a break down happens.

I was in Walmart yesterday in Clearlake, Ca. to buy a few small items and picked up one of your bags to put the items in as you have no small baskets for that purpose as most box stores do. Your employee who checks receipts and items purchased at the exit door came over and told me I was not allowed to use the bag to place my items in and that security would be notified if I attempted to do so. Our conversation became heated. I walked off and proceeded to shop.

My husband and I normally shop in your store twice a week, and often use your bags to gather our purchases in and this asinine event was perturbing to say the very least. Normally my husband is with me and if this would have been the case yesterday an unpleasant incident would have occurred. We are senior citizens, financially sound and pleasant, but when an event of this nature takes place, we refuse to be treated as trash or criminals. Shopping at your store has always been an enjoyable experience but after this incident we are planning to shop elsewhere.

Recently, I bought 2 pairs of capri pants. One were Levi capris and the other another brand. I returned the Levi pair to get another size. The lady that I asked (Paulette) argued with me and told me I didn't get them there. My receipt says Levi capris. Well, she called another person (he/she with neck tattoos) who argued also and told me not to get an attitude. They were just SO rude and tacky that I left the store in tears. I've never been treated that way before. I have always shopped at this store and hope to continue to. I just didn't appreciate being talked to this way and treated like i was.

I would like to know as to why water has been taken away from employees in loading/unloading area? If there is an issue with them not cleaning up with themselves, then reprimand them some other way. You have a female manager that did not like the way they were keeping their area and has since won't allow them water. This is outrageous.

My other complaint is they should not be able to go back close to a year before and bring up missed days. You have 10 days from the date that the infraction happened to bring it to the employees attention. How dare you guys bring up something that happened 6 plus months ago. This is unethical. This is all happening at the wal-mart store in Adrian Mi.

If your corporation can not or will not treat your employees better than this, I will not be spending my money at your store and I will make it a point to tell others as well. It may not seem to big of a deal to you to lose a customer, but I would think you would not want any more negative remarks.

I purchased three (3) Richfield Studios 2" Room-Darkening Blinds, White, Size 30x64 under order number 2677-247-768067 almost a year ago. One of the 3 was hung in the master bedroom above a radiator. Shortly thereafter the bottom left half of 4 or 5 slats began to curl, and could not be straightened. I swapped a Richfield blind from another bedroom and hung it in the master bedroom location. It too began to curl similarly to the first instance. My radiator gives off uniform heat and the steam valve, much further down, happens to be on the RIGHT side - opposite the side where the curling occurs.

Now I have 2 horrible looking blinds in two different rooms. I suspect a defect in the material used in the manufacture of these blinds to react to normal heat from an efficiently operating radiator. Certainly blinds should be able to be hung over an existing radiator without the extreme curling I am now experiencing.

i visited Walmart on vann drive Jackson tenn. April 24, 2015. I do require assistance for long distance shopping and need an electric cart. This is the third time I have been and at least 15 carts are bagged and out of order. Unacceptable!! The amount of money spent in a week alone should have replaced these ten times over. Shame on you Walmart and management for letting this happen and not keeping your end of the deal with the handicapped!!

My complaint is the loud accusation of being a thief. On 4-23-2015. My daughter and I went to the NEW Express Walmart on 420 S. US 69 in Leonard, Tx. 75452. We where pulled to the side and had our receipts checked our merchandise that we had. Nothing was stolen. Everything was paid for. But after everything was checked the cashier was still saying that we had things not checked out and paid for.

We used the self check out. I will never go to any Walmart again... That was embarrassing and rude. The cashier never once apologized after it was proven everything was paid for. I work with the public everyday and that isn't the way to handle things. I will go back to our neighborhood Family ran grocery store.

Do you think closing the stores to rip out and replace plumbing to cover up employees illegal disposal of hazardous waste down the drains will hide it from the eyes of the Government agencies and the Public? Isn't that huge fines and hard jail time, not to mention multiple millions in fines, lost revenue and public trust? Are there records to back up claims of proper hazardous waste removal by licensed and approved local firms? These are just a couple of questions your about to have to answer? I have copied these questions and sent them via another email to 30 friends. Also sending to 6 separate State's environmental agency's.

The Walmart in Antioch, Tennessee: My friends registered at Walmat for weddings or births. The problem is....when we get to walmart, we CANNOT use the computers to see what the people are registering for, what has been purchased for these people OR what in the world they are wanting. They have not worked for at least a YEAR. Why do we even let people register there if the people purchasing their gifts CANNOT EVEN SEE WHAT IN THE WORLD WE ARE SUPPOSED TO PURCHASE???????????????

Cannot find several products that my entire family uses & likes at the Walmart in Alva Oklahoma. When I asked on the phone about them carry these products, they said "what they have on the shelf is all they have & if I wanted to look up the UPC code of the products I wanted & get it to them, they would see if they could order it." I don't feel like that is my job as a 2 to 3 times a week dedicated Walmart shopper. Here is just some of my products I would like to see at the Alva Oklahoma Walmart: Home Pride wheat bread, Kraft cheese dip like the green onion, Malt o meal blueberry toasters, 30 packs of Coke in cans (they rarely have these).

The Walmart place that I am usually going to is the most rudest store that I have ever seen. Not only the sales people don't want to help you but also the managers and the supervisors don't want to help you at all and they tell you that straight to your face by literally kicking you out if you don't like their rude business. Also, the most despicable and shocking thing is that they are being very racist and just don't want to do their job to solve the problem. All I did is asked them to call the WIC program, like they asked me to, because I was approved for the stores to exchange the non-kosher products to kosher. But the managers many times kicked me out from the store humiliating me in front of everyone. They saw the problem they were causing by not only not helping me, but causing a long wait in line and frustrated costumers, but did not care about it at all. What kind of service is that? I went to a Fry's store right after, they did not caused me any problem, resolved my issue nice and quite, with respect. I am never setting my foot in that Walmart again!!! And I will raise this complain in officially in the consumer complaint agency organization for religious discrimination.

About 2 weeks ago I purchased $100.00 worth of Wal Mart gift cards, in various denominations, using a check from the Senior Council in my county, which I am the treasurer. Less than a week later I went back to Wal-Mart to purchase a $25.00 Visa, MasterCard, or American Express gift card, again for the Senior Council.The cashier told me they did not accept checks to purchase gift cards. So, I offered to use my personal debit card, and informed her I wanted to sign instead of using a pin number. The cashier told me I needed to pay cash if I was not going to use a pin number. I told her I had used a check less than a week prior for gift cards with no problem and that I always used my debit card when shopping at Wal-Mart, signing my name with no problems. The cashier then told me the cashier who helped me then must have been a new because Wal-Mart did not take checks for gift cards. She then ask the manager to come over. Again I was told by the manager, Wal-Mart did not accept checks for gift cards and I could pay cash.

I phoned Customer Service on Friday, April 17th, presented my complaint and was told someone from Wal-Mart would contact me within 2 to 3 days, which hasn't happened. At this point the Senior Council will probably not purchased any other items from Wal-Mart to assist the seniors in our county for future seminars, games, events, etc. This experience was aggravating to say the less.

I went to Walmart store # 912 when a customer service rep told me I could not pick up the Order that was for my wife when I showed her in my phone the email and order number from Walmart to my wife from my wife to me why the name from my wife email show it come from her to me she would not release my wife Oder . This took place in New Orleans at store at store # 912 after asking for a manager and showing him a Oder release he still refuse to release it.. Me been a young Black African American male feel the manager Val who he said his name discriminated against me on this matter. Let me in enlightening you that I am a elected offical in the state of Louisiana in the city of New Orleans it was very very displeasing for the manager to show mistrust in disrespect towards me, I explained to your manager Vail at store number 912 that I pick up my wife Oder several times from Walmart in a white neighborhood with and email from my wife to my phone with know problem. While my wife where at the party place prepared for my lil girl birthday party , thanks to the sale rep store # 912 and Walmart and manager Val from have know consideration and ruining my lil girl 4 year old birthday party because of this we where able to present to her the 12 tricycle which she was so so looking forward to.

I WAS VISITING IN Bradenton ,fl. I live in Sarasota, fl. I stopped in your store at 5315 Cortez Rd and purchased 2 cartons of Boost and an HP ink cartridge for my printer. When I arrived home I discovered the ink cartridge ($24.97) was missing from my packages. My question is, since this store is a long way from where I live could the price be refunded in the form of a gift card or check so I do not have to inconvenience someone to drive me back to the store. I have tried to resolve this matter with their customer service and also the assistant manager to be told their is no way to fix this without returning to their store for the merchandise. In Sarasota I live only several blocks from your Walmart store on South Cattlemen Rd. M.A.

On 4/23/2015 I drove to Walmart in Toccoa, GA and after spending $135.00 inside the store, when I was putting my groceries in my vehicle, a truck pulled up on the other side of my vehicle and said did you know you had a flat tire. He offered to change it for me, but the spare tire was flat. (My husband passed away on February 14, 2015 and he was the one who took care of the vehicle. I never had to change a tire or even put oil in one.) I called my son and he came up and tried putting air in the tire but it was leaking out as fast as it went in. He filled it up and drove around to the tire department and it was 7:45p.m. and ask if they could put me a tire on and he went in the back and came back and said no that everyone gets off at 8. I told him I would have to leave the car there overnight because I could not drive it in that condition...

He never ask to fill out any paperwork so they could put it on in the morning. Just said that they close at 8...May I say I am a senior citizen and was stranded with $135.00 in grocery's in the car that I had just bought from their store..no consideration whatsoever...My husband has always bought our tires there but I will never again..If my husband knew how they treated me and left me stranded, I believe he would roll over in his grave. If my son had not been there to help me put the groceries in his vehicle and lock my up because I had meat and ice cream which was melting in the car..

He drove me home and went back and pumped up the spare and changed it in the walmart parking lot.with no help from from any employees ( I was parked about 5 feet from the entrance to tires department. I just wanted you to know that I have never filed a complaint before but I am so highly upset I guess my blood pressure has shot up..I believe that the employees could have pulled my car in there and changed 1 tire in about 5 minutes. What has happened to helping one in need in an emergency. I could understand if I just pulled in there and I had no flat tire and they told me to come back the next day.

Della, Paul, Nancy and Bill. just had our picture taken at Walmart to be used for our passport. Paul and Della were charged $28.25 each; Nancy and Bill paid more because they took it for 10 years. Nancy just returned from the post office having sent the necessary documents plus the pictures to the people concerned. While there she was told that we could have had it done for $11.00 at Shopper's Drug Mart. I am really disappointed with Walmart charging more than twice as much and would like to know why yours is so expensive.

I have been dissatisfied with Walmart for some years now, for various reasons but this was the last straw. I purchased an Apple tablet from Walmart Store #1141 in Steinbach MB March 14.2015. Today, April 22,2015, I tried to return after deciding against it. It was unopened and the original pkg was unharmed in ANY way but Was refused because I was unaware they have a 14 day return policy on these items. I was told the reason was they could not resell it. I went back to electronics and found the exact same tablet on the shelf---but the un-opened, un-damaged tablet I was trying to return (with receipt )could not be re-sold. Never again will Walmart receive any sale from me.

I'm getting more and more unhappy with Walmart. It is NOT Sam Walton's store anymore. I've used the picture processing machines for years and spent a lot of money, I take a lot of pictures. First, the stools were taken away which made it a lot more uncomfortable for me since I have a back problem. Now, the machines have all been replaced with new ones that don't allow editing. Not only will I not use them anymore, but my shopping with you will become very limited. Sam's children need to get back to running this business like he did.

There are two employees that were more worried about talking about their vacation together to Florida than helping the customers. One was a manager upfront and the other one worked in customer service. Their conversation was more important then helping the long line that there was. They were rude to all the customers, they were disrespectful and most of all, they were slow because of them talking and laughing the whole time. For a few customers they would stand their and talk about them as they walked away. They also did not have the friendliest mouths either, and there were children in the line with parents as well

I love shopping at my Walmart by my house in Lebanon, Indiana, but the past few times I have been in there, the cashier was more worried about everything else but helping me with my purchases. There is one cashier who is only around 16 yrs old, named Kali. I am not the only customer who has complained about her but Walmart does not do that.

I went to Walmart to buy some groceries and when I went to check out, she was talking with a few other cashiers about what her sister had stolen from the store! I, personally, do not want to hear what goes on with someone else. To add more kindle to the fire, a young man was in front of me checking out and she looked at me and said that he had a cute butt! It was highly inappropriate and down right disrespectful The things that she talked about was uncalled for. I will not be returning to that store as long as she is working there. I would rather go 15 minutes away and shop elsewhere. I have complained about this girl time and time again and nothing gets done. What she does and says warrants her termination as one of your employees!

Have feedback for Walmart?