Walmart Complaints Continued... (Page 9)

1257+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Walmart corporate: 1-800-WALMART

The Company's response to the Arkansas Religious Freedom Act was totally uncalled for. I received this info on Facebook and have forwarded it to all my contacts and have suggested a one month boycott of all your stores. It is time you people grow up and stay out of government related issues!!!

By the way I have 115 contacts and asked them to forward it to all their contacts so it might hurt you where it should!!!

Your packaging for Montelukast Sodium Tablets 10mg is horrible! The only way I can get to the tablets is to cut the packaging with scissors. With my arthritis I can not press and hold the spot and pull the tray at the same time. Please consider new packaging that is easier to extract the tablets. Thank you for your consideration.

I just came from one of your stores. I had picked up a 9'portable fan that I really wanted it was what I had been looking for.When I went to check they told me they could not sell it to me because it would not scan.I was very mad .if you are not going sell what you have on your selves why in the hell put it out? Now if I go back {and that is a big if] in a week or so they will have sold them all more likely. If this the way you do business I will go somewhere else.And I spend a lot at your stores. If everyone felt like I do and I have been hearing a lot of people that feel this way ,you could loose a lot of business.

Store in Augusta Kansas of Walmart, 03/31/15- and 04/01/15 Have tried to buy mulch from garden center no one there, today went to custmer service and girl did not know of number of sale mulch and gave her my receipt from last time she said it did not have number on it, this is not good we have a garden center but not all time no one there and it time, I waited tuesday by gate to see if they would open it, for five minutes they said up front they were on lunch that was 11.00am it was 11.30 , and there were over five people wanting into the gate and left. We was told we would have a great garden center when this opened and this is not happening. I realize when people are off but there should be someone to replace them. And your fresh veg, dept. for over six months products are not good, look that they have been frozen , some products need threw away they are dark, we love our store, but want product fresh, and people to work in departments were it is need, thank you

Worse Walmart in the USA. Just finished a trip around the USA and found this to be the worst laid out store in the country. Other stores are laid out almost the same. But not this one. Terrible!! Do something...

I originally bought my son a bike at the Walmart in Port Perry Ontario, after a week the handle bar started to come loose so I went to exchange it. They did not have the same bike so I paid the extra $20 and got the only other bike with the 20" wheels. When My son tried it at home it ended up being to big for him. I decided to try the Oshawa North location as it is much bigger and would have more selection. They also did not have a bike in my sons size so I asked for my money back so that I may go to Canadian tire and try there. I only had the receipt I got when I exchanged the bike earlier in the day, they did not give me back my original receipt. I was told by the customer service clerk that because I didn't have the original receipt from the bike I originally bought their was nothing they could do. I asked to speak to a manager. She called a manager to come then commented to the other staff behind the desk that she was going on break because she couldn't deal with this crap. She then walked by, put her hand up and looked at me with disgust. The Customer service manager came and explained that the receipt I had did not show how I paid for the bike even though it did show the date and the amount that I paid.

I can't understand why this would be an issue. The receipt I had showed the amount that I paid, what does it matter the tender I used? She called an assistant store manager. He seemed to have trouble reading and understanding the receipt and me it was policy but he would give me a store credit. I didn't want a store credit I wanted to buy my son a bike. I explained that the receipt showed how much I paid so what was the issue. He proceeded to ask me questions as to why I wanted to return the bike, (it was to big) what was wrong with it? (nothing it was to big) what was wrong with the first bike I bought (the handle bar was loose, but that's not the bike I am now returning). In the course of an hour ( yes that's how long it took) he asked me the same questions at least 6 times. He suggested I pick an other bike form the store (if there had been another one I wouldn't be arguing to get my money back) I finally did get my money back but I left the store felling exhausted and extreamly frustrated. I had other purchases I had planned to make but I left the product there. Even now the next day, when I think of the hassle I went through, I get worked up. I work in customer service and I know it shouldn't have been this difficult. I had a receipt albeit not the original of the first bike. I get policy but common sense should prevail. I often shop at the Oshawa North location but I wont be anymore.

I am a regular shopper in your Beatrice, Nebraska store, and usually my experience is a happy one. Clean store and pleasant cashiers. I spend several hundred dollars in your store each month. Last Friday the 27th of March, I ended up in the line with a cashier named Janet. It was obvious that she knew the lady ahead of me, as they were very busy visiting, even to the point of stopping ringing up items to visit. When the belt was to a position for me to start unloading my items, I could not find a separator bar, so I left about a foot gap between my items and the lady ahead of me. As it went on, I noticed a couple of my items go into the other lady's bag. I said whoa, I think those were mine. It was downhill from there. Janet became very hateful with me, pointed her finger toward where the bars were supposed to be and said "I need a divider between orders". I said I looked for one but could not find it. At that point, her friend said she could not find one either. Janet pointed to one, but it was clear up next to her so I would have had to reach over the other lady's stuff to get to it. anyway, she continued to chew on me for the duration of the time she was checking me out, until I finally told her that her problem was that she was so busy visiting she was not paying attention to what she was doing, as I had left a big enough gap between orders.

I bought a refrigerator online with my pay pal account. It was defective, had cracked sides, broken edges scratched everywhere. It looked like a used second hand thrift store item! I went to return it @ Walmart on 1960 bypass in humble Texas. I spoke to Yesenia Yanez (the supposed manager). I cant understand why she is a customer service manager. she needs a lot more training for sure! she was rude & had no knowledge of how to do returns with pay pal purchases. she would not refund my money or credit my pay pal acct. She told me she would only give me store credit or I had to take back my frig & do what I want with it cause its not her problem. I told her I had purchased Christmas gifts using my pay pal & had to returned an item & the manager said they would give me the cash back but they could not credit my pay pal. she practically called me a liar & said they have never given money back!

There were two younger girls in customer service working & they were slow , rolling there eyes , talking across the room to each other instead of paying attention to what they are doing. one was texting on her phone the whole time & kept banging the machine saying it was not working but in fact she didn't know what she was doing , she was focused more on her texting than doing her job. This manager was right there watching all this & didn't seem to care that there was a long line , I mean long line, with about 15 people waiting. if the managers don't care the others wont either! these people need to work else where not in customer sevice & surely not as a manager! YaYa (the name on her tag) shouldn't be allowed to manage anything until she gets more training & proves that she knows what she is doing ! Not only that, she needs training in caring about people period!!

I recently tried to get my medications filled at another pharmacy besides my home pharmacy on my profile and it was the worst experience I have had dealing with a pharmacy. My medications were in the walmart system with refills attached. When I arrived to pick up my medications only one had been filled, the other one was going to take a couple of hours to transfer over and they did not transfer the prescription card which is attached to my pharmacy account. The person checking out at the pharmacy said if you had come here when you first arrived at the store maybe your prescription would have been ready. I informed her that I had just walked in the store and came directly to the pharmacy counter. I gathered from my encounter with this person that Walmart does not pride itself in having associates that are willing to help the customer. Walmart has the resources to have computer programmers at their disposal to rectify any glitches in their computer or create a computer system that has the ability to transfer all information pertaining to a customers presciption. Thank you for the awful experience.

When I was in southern pines northcarolina we would go early morning 7:30a.m. And pick up yesterday's roticarire chicken which was marked down to 3.48 I then traveled to fort myers fl and we would go in after 7.00a.m. And pay the same price,I am know down in vero beach and when I went there to pick up yesterday's left over rottisaree chicken they were charging me 4.98 a dollar fifty more which I questioned but did not receive a great answer.

On Tuesday March 31st I went to the local Walmart store in Farmerville, Louisiana to purchase so plants and other garden items, after browsing for a moment I picked up a 6 pack of plants and needed a price check I entered the checkout counter located in lawn in garden an no one was there, so a sales associate was coming towards me and I politely informed her that I needed to get a price for some plants she just looked at me an continued to walk outside without any response. At that time I followed thinking that maybe she was going to get someone else but instead she went outside into far parking lot and never returned to say anything. I seen a manager and told her I needed a price check and she got someone to assist me even though the manager got someone I still feel as though the young lady was very rude and showed no concern for my needs. I feel as though the proper way to have handled this situation was to great me and inform me that she wasn't in lawn and garden but that she would find someone to better assist my need not just brush me off as though she didn't care. It's all about being considerate of other people, especially when dealing with the public. I'm 50 years of age with children and I hope they never display the attitude towards others in the way I received today. I voiced my concerned with the previous mentioned manager and she informed me she would speak with associate about the experience.

After I completed ringing my large order at the self check out, during the check out process the computer would scan but not credit two of my coupons. The cashier assigned to monitor this group of registers tried to get them to go in, but they would not show a credit. She called the head cashier, while waiting for her to come help us the self check out register completely canceled my order while the cashier and myself were standing there waiting. A few minutes later the head cashier came over to see what the problem was. She said we had to re-ring my whole order and told us to manually input the coupons. The regular cashier took care of this for me. This was no an easy task as it was nearly $150.00 in groc, HBA and misc.items. It took me almost an hour to check out at your Oswego ny store because of a time program set on the self checkout register. In the end the cashier still could not get one of the coupons to take from the manufacturer, right on the front of the product. She called the head cashier, we waited for at least 5 minutes. When she didn't come, I just gave up on the coupon. I am very dissatisified with my shopping experience. I do not plan on using the self checkout again. Maybe I should consider shopping elsewhere.

I have a Walmart about 1/4 mile from my house and I prefer to go 3 miles out of my way to shop. The Walmart in Cheswold, Delaware near Dover De.19901 always has several empty spots on the shelves constantly. They never replemish product that are out in a manneraly fashion it isn't as clean as the other locations in the area.Also they have more people on smoke breaks then in the store,can never find someone to help if needed.

we purchased element tv july 2014 with one year warrant.had problem right away-horizontal lines for the first 5 minutes and then they went away. next would not turn on using remote. had to turn on with finger on manual button. then it would not turn at all. so Walmart store said because it was after 90 days had to talk to element about their warranty. they said it had to be shipped to them at our cost $46.02 our packaging cost $27.52 and any damage to set in shipping warranty is void. after they receive our set they would ship us a refurbished set in 6 weeks. so we are looking at 2 months no tv looking forward to your response scott

I have order a dresser off of walmart.com 200·00 dollars I paid for it when I got it the one side was damage I called them they replace it and then when I got it all together the draws Don't fit right and it bows in the middle I am very unhappy with it I will never ever buy anything from walmart

Nothing happened EXCEPT your company is bowing down to Muslin Shariah law and will provide halal products. This will be the last straw for me and. I will not shop with your company anymore. This is AMERICA, not the Middle East.. If the Muslins wart Shariah Law, then they can pack up and move back to the Middle East.. I know that one customer won't bother you at all, but when this is my way of showing that I don't have to depend on your superstore to get by!

When I was in southern pines North Carolina,and then traveled to fort myers fl.i would go to walmart that morning early and pick up your rottisatie chickens for 3.48 when I came over to vero beach florida they charged me 4.98 for the same day old product.iasked the manager about it he said it depended on the price at the time which was the same as the same day rotisserie price I felt that if they do it in southern pines walmart and fort myers walmart why not in vero beach,fl,thank you for your time Jim Cocce vero beach fl.

I want to buy 2 barque grills the one that I wanted there was one on display and they said that they did have anyone, the manager said that he had other thing to more and would be back, but it would take him some time. I told him a would wait, in about 20 minutes he returned and went out back to see if he could find the other grill. He came back in about 5 minutes and said no. I ask him if I could have another grill that was only $10.00 more and he said no. I told him I would go across the street and buy them at Home Depot, and he replied "you have wasted my time for this long, why did I go there in the first place." I could not believe he said that and went you Home Depot and got my 2 grills and they where real helpful in and help me load the grills. I will never go to Wal-Mart again. I have never been treated so badly in a store and specially by a store manager.

Xenia, Ohio,,,March 28th, 2015. Manager and employees treated my family rude simply because we expected them to honor price. Soda sign read as follows.. $3 or 10. So I purchased 10 cases of soda for $3. Manager did not want to honor it and it took 20 minutes before they rudely did. they proceeded to give us dirty looks (employees and manager)...told other customers in line what happened. Openly saying "THAT IT IS PEOPLE LIKE US THAT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SITUATIONS." Customers gave my kids dirty looks and shook their heads while the employees looked on in their direction with pleasure.

I have went to WalMart store more than twice and received the worse service ever, and I have made complaints to the store manager on duty every time, and his answer is always an excuse. Then have the rudeness to treat me as if I am nothing or nobody, when I spend thousands of dollars at WalMart. The receipt reads at the top ST# 0451 OP# 00005797 TE# 10 TR# 06245, in this transaction the clerk double charged me and I called the store and the man listened to me then he said oh let me transfer me to customer service and the phone just rang. The night before the night customer service manager Mike had no register open then he said he would come to the self check out to assist myself, mom & sister, but never came the clerk at the self check out told us she didn't know how to price check the items we had. It was just a terrible experience. We spend so much money at WalMart to be treat piss more by your staff at this store. And this Mike night customer service manager is very rude along with this Christine customer service manager. I have been in customer service for years and know how to treat customers, and it is oblivious these two individual do not have the skills to wear such a badge that recognize them as customer service manager. I am thinking very serious about taking my family business and money to Target. This store has struck my last nerve. Once a very happy WalMart shopper, Sheena Waggoner.

I went to walmart yesterday to look at the plants. Many of the plants were wilted and when I say many it was the majority. I said something about it to a girl working and she said they didn't have any way to water them. I've been there before and they had a hose on a reel to use for watering. I don't understand walmart having a garden center, having beautiful plants shipped and before the plants are there anytime they look have dead. Are the customers suppose to buy these full price or what. This happened last year also, they just let the plants die.

Quincy fl pharmacy. Droped off prescriptions on Thursday March 26 for my disabled wife and they scanned it in the system and said she was in their computer. Drove 10 miles Saturday to pick it up then they said oh we need her medicare card. I said why didn't you tell me that before. Pissed. Drove back 10 miles home then 10 miles back again. No more business from me in that store ever.

I was being checked out at register 10 at the Burlington nj walmart prices on a few items were ringing up wrongly I told the check out girl she body told me prices do go up and did not take the time to call someone to check the prices. I was also purchasing water which I asked if I had to lift the water so she could ring it up her response was I will get to it. She did not tell me what my total was at the end of the transaction I have to ask her what the total was and when she handed me my change she didn't say anything maybe I was expecting to much but a least she could have said thank you for shopping with walmart or have a nice day. I think she might need to be re trained with that type of attitude and show courtesy to get prices checked if a customer is requesting since we all work hard for our money. I will not be revisiting that walmart sometimes one bad experience is all it takes for a customer not to return.

My complaint has to do with the continuous and woefully unprofessional conduct and behavior of one Ms.Bianca, pharmacist of the Walmart store located at 5929 Georgia Avenue, NW, Washington, DC - her unwillingness to honor a valid Walmart coupon that was submitted to have a much needed prescription filled. In effect, behavior that has become part of a pattern and practice at this particular store. Please call me at 202 292-2396 so that I can explain away, in detail, the overall problems associated with this store - from managers appearing overwhelmed and indecisive to the General Manager, Alvin Robinson, never being in the store to mediate and resolve customer complaints, among other very serious operational issues...

I was verbally attacked by two customers and three or four Walmart Employees for no reason. They followed me to the front doors. I ended up in the ER. I called to complain and was ignored then called corporate office. Still ignored but referred to Market manager who still has not gotten back with me. I feel like this is not something that should be ignored. I am owed at the very least, an apology!

Wal-Mart, for the most part and Sam's Club, has the best prices and is always clean with courteous associates. Last Friday, my family stopped to get a birthday present for my granddaughter. At the register, the price rang up as $34.95. My wife sais that she thought the price was more like $19.95. The associate called back for a check and my wife was correct. The associate immediately credited back the incorrect price and charged the correct price. I thought that this was just an honest mistake, my wife told me in the car that it had happened before with an item that our daughter picked up in the line at the register.

Tonight, I went in to get a bag of candy. the price was $3 or 4 dollars. It showed up at the register as $8.98. I knew that this was wrong so I told the associate that I would run back to see the price. The price was $3.58. One time could be a mistake, two times gets me a little concerned, THREE times means that I cannot trust the register to accurately scan the price. From this day forward, I now have to write down prices as I put things in my cart because I never know which one will come up with 30, 40, 50% or more above the price listed on the shelves. All of these transactions took place at the Wal-Mart #5727 in Bradenton Fl. Your receipt says "Low Prices You Can Trust Every Day". For the last 3 trips to Wal-Mart, this has not been true!

In the local (Portland Oregon) newspaper was a ad for Walmart Miracle-Gro Garden Soil .75 cf @ 5 for $10.00. When I went to the Sherwood Oregon store to make a purchase of this item I was told that the store was too small to carry the item. I then tried to order for local pickup and was told that the item was not available within 50 miles. My Complaint is why place a ad in our local news paper for a item and not at least say that the item was only available in certain stores. The ad said nothing of this and I was rather pissed that I drove 8 miles to make this purchase and was not able to get it. I may never shop again at Walmart for the fear that the item will not be there.

Complaint, Walmart Park Plaza, Customer Service and Money Center, Cashier to the Left, and I was walked over to the next counter near ATM Machine, where the Walmart Cashier, picked apart my license, and they both found something wrong with a, Woodside Management check mailed to me certified, I live here at Stonebridge Apartments, Modesto California, and Woodside Management is our owners, We decided to cash $100.00 check here a Walmart, purchase, chips, dip, soda's for the kids dinner party, However, we were extremely mistreated by your employees there, even though, I have shopped there for the last 3 years at least monthly, It was a racial profiling, discrimination, case, and I am quite offended of how some of us are treated in regard to our color, although tolerant of low behavior, or bad character flaws, I am saddened it continues at Walmart this location.

Your McHenry Location, ***** in customer service, while your park plaza location gets * star, I just happened to be closer to Park Plaza and it takes one bus Modesto City bus the (25) or (36) to get there. I am spending some $200 to $300.00 each visit, not to include both daughters, One shopping at Park Plaza while the other at Mchenry Location. However, they both had me put in my social security number, ran the check some 6 times through your computer system and turned down by both cashiers, while the customer service person, picked at my Arizona Driver License issued in 2004, my birth state, I as well, had California State ID first issued in 1971, I am saddened also, humiliated over the mistreatment, God Bless, in hopes this doesn't happen again, Thank you, Walmart.

The customer service area needs to revamped. Customers stand around while one young girl waits on them (returns, complaints, etc.). The rest pretend to act busy in order to avoid waiting on customers. I had printed two pictures and did not know that they had to be paid for at customer service so I did some shopping and when I checked out, they did know what to do with the picture slip. I explained, and was told to pay the fifty-eight cents in customer service. I went over and waited seven minutes (one person in front of me). Three other employees were doing other things. I find this an unacceptable way to treat customers.

Hi, I'm an employee with the Diana TX store and first want to thank you for my being hired into the store. I just began working there and am a little put off that you don't have seating for employees who stand on their feet all day and have their breaks outside. There is one seat in front of the store but they don't want employees smoking there. So it would be wonderful if we could have a seated break area outside, since we live in Texas it would be appreciated if there where a cover over the area because of the sun and rain. Thank you for taking your time to read this email

we purchased a 40' element tv from your store. had a problem right away-horizontal lines for approx. 5 minutes until it warmed up-ok we lived with this small problem. next the remote would not turn on or off the tv. had to used the manual button-1st called direct tv and they sent us a new black box, it did not fix problem, then set would not turn on at all. Now problem is determined has to be the set-so we call Wal-Mart and are told because set is 7 months old and over the stores 90 day warranty period we must contact element in California. so we do and element goes over the same protocol as we previously had done they tell us tv must be sent to them in cal. we have to ship it at our cost $46.03 package it at our cost $27.52 and if there is any damage to tv whatever warranty is void. also claim is good for 30 days only. then we are told when they receive tv-within 4-6 weeks we will receive a refurbished unit. so we paid $298- for this tv which we wont have for 2 months has not worked properly from day one-oh by the way we purchased vizio tv from Walmart prior to this and has worked fine and still does work good. needless to say this has been a very stressful upsetting and time consuming hassle. I look forward to your timely response. sincerely scott & jean.

My wife called the store pharmacy trying to get a prescription refill gave our info to attendant out of state said she couldn't find our store# 5424 twice long haul truckers get prescriptions filled all over country worst service ever for store #3835. Finally got to store after contacting my pharmacy at home who contacted store in OOLTEWAH, TN., then stop to get medicine didn't have medicine needed, not courteous people worst ever.

I purchased a phone from WalMart in Opelousas Louisiana,I had to swap it out 3 times,first one didn't work,second and third phone was tagged in at&t computer as stolen.so at&t restricted both phones.I went to WalMart 3-22/15 to see what the problem was. One of the phones I returned was missing,customer service department,electronics department and the manager we're very rude as if i would have stole the phone which is impossible! I left the store very mad because they kept the Las phone I brought in and kept the $53,which was my son's graduation money. Some one in customer service department is stealing from WalMart and in this matter they pinned it on my son and I. All I wanted was a different phone.

They had everything messed up, two phones I purchased were both restricted by at&t because the imei number didn't match the imei number on the box,what is the chance of that happening twice? Then they couldn't locate a receipt or the second phone i bought. I want my son's money back or a phone. Some one at WalMart and at&t messed up bad now I'm considered a thief,there is no way possible you can steal a phone from WalMart electronics,i was very offended by the customer service department and electronic staff,and the manager was very mean ,cocky and rude!, please contact me at 337-308-9028 my name is Jeannie Stelly. I want this matter resolved,I'm a paying customer and WalMart kept the restricted phone i bought and my money because there's nothing they could do because the second phone returned is missing. That's not my problem. If i have to get a lawyer i will.I'm not worried about me,it's my son who graduated and decided to go to WalMart to purchase the phone.

The people in customer service department and electronic department need to be fired,because someone has the returned phone and my money. As for the manager,she needs to be let go also,my opinion. Isn't the saying ( the customer is always right?) well that WalMart staff called me a thief but i left there after two hours trying to resolve the issue to find out the second phone i returned was no where to be found!so my son has no phone and WalMart cheated him out of his graduation money because someone in customer service is stealing. Please contact me asap i need this problem resolved, if it isn't it won't be pretty because i PAID FOR THE PHONE I DIDN'T STEAL Anything, It's IMPOSSIBLE.

There is a Walmart located on Lafeyette Road Indianapolis Indiana. The service there is absolutely horrible and the employees who are on the floor and cashier do not tend to employees instead they talk and play ignoring customers who need service. My worst experience was involving the deli. The woman there name tag Andrea ignores and talks on everytime I come to store after work. I asked her to please get me something and she will make a big deal of doing her job. She makes experience shopping there horrible everytime and I have been offended for the last time by her dreadful customer service.

First my complaint is for the Wal-mart tire center in westvalley Yakima Washington the first time 2/2014 I took my truck in to have tires mount and balanced after having it for 45 minutes the tell me they don't have a lug wrench big enough so I give them my star wrench they then have it another 30 minutes and tell me they don't have a torque stick big enough and the manager wanted to laugh when I was clearly pissed off 2 time I called them to have two tires on my mini van mount and balanced and rotated the tire center closes at 7:00pm it is 5:35pm they tell me they can't do it to come back at 7:00am because they have to finish an oil change and put two tires back on another truck now to be clear I am not mechanic tire person but I have change oil and never has it taken me over twenty minutes needless to say Wal-mart sucks and I will never go to the tire center again I will pay the extra money!!!!!!

Store number 5443 ran out of Walmart to Walmart money gram receive forms. They are having customer stand in line and tell them when they reach the register. Linda the store did know the receive were not available. They are asking customer to go to another store after standing in line for greater than five minutes. Linda said "I will try to fix it. She did not return. I stood waiting on an answer for 20 minutes. Customer should be kept inform of what they are trying to do. The money have cashier talking to friends while customers are standing in line.

Our Walmart does not keep the products supplied. They are always out of things. We are a very small town and need products to be there when we need them. For instance they were out of lettuce today. Two weeks ago they were out of the gallon jugs of Arrowhead water. I had to drive a hour to get to another Walmart just to buy water. Then I had to drive another hour to get back home. Our Walmart is located in Salida, Colorado. It is so depressing when they cannot order the items they are running out of. Something needs to be done with this Walmart . If they are not going to keep things in stock they should be forced to have to close there doors. There management does not care about keeping products in the store.

Me and my wife went to your store Forrest City AR to pick up some paint that she needed to paint a project for a lady. Couldn't find the paint she needed so we asked the young lady and young man putting up stock if they had crackle.They couldn't find it so I ASKED if I could get them to order it the young lady went to ask the manger. So the assistant manger Arma come over to look if she could find it she couldn't.So she just walk off not telling us anything. So I asked to speak to the manger MATHEW FIGGINS and I guess we wasn't speeding enough money for him to come see if he could help. If Walmart going to put items online then they should put what stores are going to carry the items because I can't go to all their store.

Yesterday I went the Walmart in Boonville, IN and after getting all of my shopping done, which wasn't easy to find everything I wanted. I went to the check out and I needed to get some cigarettes and that lane was marked 20 items or less and I had a cart full and there was already a line of people there so I went to the second lane over (there was only 3 lanes open) I waited until the 2 people ahead of me got done then after all of my food is on the conveyor belt it is my turn and the first thing I tell the lady is I need a carton of cigarettes and she tells me that she can't do that I will have to put everything back in my cart and go over to the other lane or go ahead and check out and then get back in the other lane and get the cigarettes.

I asked for the manager and he told me the same thing I told him that the other lane was for 20 items or less and this lane says you must 18 to purchase tobacco products and that is what I am doing. This is not a lane for 20 item or less and you are not going to get me the cigarettes I ask for and he said no so I left all of my food on the lane and walked out. If there is only one lane that can sell you tobacco product then it should say so and not be a lane for 20 item or less because if you use that other people will get upset for a person with more item than that, I left very upset and did my shopping elsewhere and will not ever go back to that store or any other walmart. I was not treated very well at all!

I went to Walmart today because I called them this morning asked them if my ring I sent back into get sized I was told on the phone it was in so I told the lady I would be in to get it today...when I got there nobody was working jewelry counter but a lady from clothing department .which had no keys to the safe where my ring would be . she called two managers over they had no idea how to find my ring so I had to wait an hr for the lady who was running the jewelry counter to get back from lunch. long story short when the lady who was running the counter came back from lunch told me yes I called you yesterday and left a message.

So I called my voicemail well I was there no message from anyone from Walmart so she stood there arguing with me then proceeded to tell the manager she had called me and left a message which I told the manager no message on phone then she proceed to tell the manager that I must of came already and picked the ring up and no one made me sign for it which I told her wasn't true the lady stood there and said well the was here yesterday long story short my ring never came back after standing there for hr after she got back to work they finally figured my ring hadn't come back yet from being sized . I feel that they need to make it right because I wasn't lying about no phone call and I never came picked up a ring that wasn't even there ..I would appreciate a phone call back one this matter or I will quit shopping Walmart which i am there 4 x a week.

We went to Walmart and they don't have enough registers open at night when we go check out the customer service isn't the best I've had.

I was leaving the store in Evanston WY. while I was taking my bags out of the cart the man pushing the return carts in slammed the whole line of carts into me, I said excuse me and he did it again and then started yelling at me. I could not believe this was happening after I had just spent my hard earned money in your store. Yet another reason not to shop at this store!!!! I expect to hear back from someone about this as I am very upset!!!

I bought a set of headlights next day when taking old ones out I bought wrong ones I could not find reset I looked up online I also called I was told would be a problem I went to store with unopened pack of headlights and lady at customer counter got rude said I could not exchange or get refund I asked for manager she said he cant help me ive never had a bad experience with walmart before this I don't understand why I cant find in any rule says I should not be able to get return was around 25 bucks for headlights now cost me over 50 to by another set I am no longer a customer of walmart yes my fault lost receipt but even if rule says cant return why all the hostile and verbal actions towards me!

The Walmart at irving ,valley ranch texas is always busy with long lines at checkout. If you try to ask an employee on anything nobody is interested in helping . And a lot of them cannot speak in English or handle if anything comes up at checkout. I went to return something yesterday and the indian lady with glasses at costumer service was very rude. She didn't have the skills to be working at costumer service. Just seems like very mismanaged place where employees are talking to each other than doing their job.

Call the store on today March 6, 2015 three times for the electronic department was placed on hold for that pacific department was on hold for 15 mins call back the second time and was placed on hold this time even long. called the third time and asked to speak with a manager the rep on the call paged the manager and the department several times but no one answered at all. That is absolutely ridiculous for a Major company like Walmart to be operated in such a poor uncaring. If it wasn't for the customer's you would be in business. Sincerely, Help!

I pre ordered a Gold Nintendo Mario Amiibo figure and then was told a week a later my order was canceled now multiple source have found that select stores are stocking it early. Which could affect my chances at waiting in the freezing cold on Friday morning when I'm waiting for a local Wal mart open up only to find out they sold them days before release. I get these collectables are hard to stock, I get more orders and quantity on stock is hard to forecast for such a big store but don't cancel my pre order say, there wasn't enough stock then be clumsy about the few stock you do send to stores. Now these people among the many others who made multiple single pre order purchases and sold this particular item out originally, have posted it for online auction for 100 times the retail prices. Which makes me wonder if they have proper employees protocol when it comes to something they EXCLUSIVELY sell but ONLY in LIMITED stock .

Can you please tell me the Bereavement Time Off Policy (PD-06) for a employee that work 32 hour a work. It my sister-in law. If it not paid time off can they write me up or not give me the time off. Please send me the info asap and if you can tell me where I can get a copy of the policy. thanks

I order my living room furniture on your online web site. On march/10/2015 my living room furniture was suppose to be delivered between 11:00am to 3.00pm. I personally took off from work to wait for a delivery that did not show. At 3.00 pm I received no call to let me know that they was going to be late. I had to call them and was told that it will be at my house between 4.00pm and 5.00pm. But at 5.00 they still had not delivered my furniture and I received no call. So once again I call them for the second time and they said it should be there in 15 minutes. But that 15 minute turned into an hour. So at 6.00pm I made another call for the third time. This time a young lady keep me on hold for 10 minutes to see where the delivery trunk was. Finally the delivery truck showed up as I was still on hold. Once the young lady return to the phone I let her know he was there. I was not happy with the service, I had to wait 7 hours with no courtesy calls. I wasted a hole day sitting and waiting. And I feel I should be compensate for my troubles. Because of this incident I choose not to order from your online web site.

I tried to purchase a sweater that was marked $3.00. It was on the clearance rack and had makeup on the front -- I figured was the reason it was marked down. The cashier said the cash register message would not let me purchase the sweater, because there was something wrong with the item. I explained, "Yes, there was clearly makeup on the sweater...." The cashier called two managers over and they both said that I could not purchase the sweater -- it was an item that had something wrong with it. They would not let me purchase the sweater, and in fact argued with me. I had just purchased a grocery cart worth $198.00 worth of merchandise and they argued with me about a marked down sweater that clearly had makeup on the front of it. P.S.

My wife and I shop at Walmart all the time. We buy everything from groceries, dog food, T.V.'s. even change our oil there. We live close so go there multiply times a week. We also have been a member of Sam's club since they opened. They have a 20 or less checkout that I usually use because I go there so much. The last 10 or so times I have gone there, there is always someone with a full cart getting checked out. Why have the 20 or less checkout if you don't use it for that. I have talked to the managers about it and they tell me that they tell the checkout people to use it the way it is intended. The checkout people tell me that the managers tell them to take the full cart people and ignore the 20 or less people because they would rather make the 20 or less people mad than the full cart people because it is more business. I am not making this up. We spend 1000's of dollars a year there and I will simply start shopping somewhere else. I have been to other stores and the checkout people adhere to the policies of the store. It is really upsetting to be lied to when you are a good customer. You are losing a good customer. Maybe it doesn't matter to your company because they are so big. I can't believe that is the fact because that is bad for the store and you will lose a lot of money. The store number of our store is 1971 and it is in Rochester, Mn. Thank-you for your time

I'm an avid Walmart shopper. This morning at apx 11:45, the associate had finished keying in all of my items. I first handed her a gift card which still had funds remaining on it. She tossed the card back, saying, "this card is no good." I said, "it's a gift card, from Walmart, check it out." She did, and sure enough, funds were remaining to use. I asked her why she tossed the card at me, and why was she being rude. She proceeded to look at a customer behind me and asked her, "was I rude?" The lady behind me just rolled her eyes, she knew she was not part of our conversation, nor did she want to be. The associate never said sorry for the mistake on the card, or for being so rude. I paid the remaining balance not covered by the "gift card", with my WM card. Receipt info: ST# 3213, OP# 00004478, TE# 08, TR# 08968. Most every associate are very friendly, please work on her. Thank you very much!

Went to Walmart in Utica NY to purchase a new HD FLAT Screen TV 3/8/15 and THEY WERE OUT OF STOCK???? The big box store? I couldn't believe it. I went to the circle of 5 or 6 store clerks doing NOTHING at the checkout counter and asked for help with the TV's and they answered WE ARE OUT OF TVS...ReallY? I traveled 40 miles one way to the closest WALMART for a TV and they are out. Then one smart ass clerk said - DID YOU BOTHER TO CALL AHEAD? WHAATT? its 2015 kid and WALMART is supposed to have it ALL and since when do you have to call ahead for a TV??? what a snot. Unbelievable - WALMART carries so much JUNK FROM CHINA it should be BANNED. WILL NEVER SHOP AT WALMART AGAIN - JUNK

I called in a re- fill prescription for my pet. I specifically told the worker that I had a new phone number for the Vet. The next day I go to pick up the prescription it is not ready and no one can find it. I have to wait in two different lines to get some sort of information on what has happened. The worker says she called and the vet said the pet needs a new test. So I asked the worker to call the vet back because I had just got a new test done for the medicine 2 week ago. Her response was why would I call back she already has told me she would not sign off on it. So I am like wow this person will not call the Vet to clear up the problem. so I just left and told them I will go somewhere else. Which I did and got the prescription filled without any problems. Turn out the worker had called the wrong vet and not the number I gave her and if she had recalled when I asked that would have taken care of the problem. Wal-Mart in McDonough, Ga. 30353. I will never go back to that pharmacy. The service was shabby from start to end.

I started on my lunch break about 1:30 pm on a Wednesday afternoon and wanted to pick up a few items from Walmart. I have recently had to use crutches due to an injury. As I entered the store I noticed there were no scooters. Several other handicapped customers entered the store as well. When a employee was approached by one of the customers for assistance the employee said that was not part of his job. There where no scooters. Not only did I waste my lunch, my time and energy. The employee was rude.

Walmart advertises low prices and will meet competitor prices. For a prescription I needed for an antibiotic for upcoming surgery, Walmart's price for Levaquin was approx. $11/tablet and my prescription is for 3 tablets or $33 to fill it. This is the highest price compared to all of the other CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreen pharmacies. At the KMART pharmacy the TOTAL cost for the 3 tablets was $11.35 Walmart lies and in this case was over 300% higher than Kmart and about 150-200% higher than all other local pharmacies.

I went to Walmart Sunday afternoon to get groceries. I came out to my car and noticed a woman and her kids in a burgundy van pulling out from a parking place beside me. I noticed they were standing by my car and when they pulled out and left and I looked over and noticed writing on my window saying idiot written in lipstick. I went in to get security and was told they don't work on Sundays and call back tomorrow and talk to them about the security tapes. They weren't very helpful.

I do all of my shopping on line, i like to take my time looking at everey thing, but something changed you place so much junk from other stores all around the items i'm tring to see i can't tell what's what! If i wanted to shop at other stores i would go to other stores, it also keeps locking up after everthing comes up at once then i can't get to what i want! I'm a disable senior citizen unable to go to stores, get distracted and agravated to so mch junk at one time, my friends too. I guess it's worth paying a little extra for comfort and no aggravation. Besides i heard something about you helping muslims?

Went to Walmart to use the rest room and they were nasty. I fill like germs are spread like wild fire in this store maybe I should call health department and take photos of it.

I'm Disabled and we went to the side entrance where the Gates where closed and what concerned me most was that you are not complying to the fire exit Standards. When you where given the permit to build the store You needed to provide that exit to use in an emergency basis and are violating the Township Fire regulations. Your handicap scooters are being used by everyone that feels like using the carts fro kids to perfectly competent people everyday and you have relinquished all responsibility for the use.of the parking area you don't have near enough spaces and no one is enforcing the management of any of these areas.

The store has increased all the prices by at least 30 % since before Thanksgiving. You have installed a huge of self checkouts and have reduced your employees by about 40% causing very long lines everywhere in the store including the self check out areas. WHAT A JOKE your Management has become to all your valuable customers in the York area. Most ot the handicap carts are out of order on not charged . Please feel to meet with me anytime or talk to me anytime. These issues are a very serious matter and can't be ignored or tolerated any longer.

Went this Walmart the park lot was so bad with snow that had remove it was a joke could not find a parking space. Also trouble getting check this girl had to spend , a long time talk to a pal and then had to put bags up had bags in the rake made people in line wait long time for her bad action. Her name was Hattie, this was in the Walmart in Middlesboro ky

I was at the walmart on old national and i really just wanted to walk back out or personally speak to a manager about my service. First walking into the walmart bathroom I was utterly displeased tissue was everywhere no toilet paper water was all over the place and the stalls was disgusting. I went ti the electronic section with my sister to get a tablet and had to wait hours just to even get someone for service then had to wait another half hour just for them to come over. On top. Of that there were no grocery carts I had to go outside in the rain in the Parking lot. lot to get one i need yall to get it together all these new hired employees it should not look like this.

Walmart has the worst customer service. They take forever to answer the phones. when they do, they transferr you to the right department while your in mid sentience and all you here is "one moment" They soound as if you have just ruined their entire day with your phone call. Its not professional . Walmart seems to hire anybody these days. S....A....D

Trying to call to see about an ordered item and get stuck on hold for long periods of time and calling back over and over and over and over again with nothing accomplished. Then speaking with the manager about issue to be insulted by them and rudely hung up on. This is unacceptable behavior. This manager's name is Jennifer. This happened around 3;30 p.m. on February 21 2015.

I had Walmart / Family Mobile for over a year on two seperate telephones and the service was never 100%, dropped calls and messages missed. My real problem is when you try to contact the company for any reason a non-english speaking or understanding person most likely in another country would answer the call and have difficulty understanding me or I would not understand the person. Recently I decided to replace with another carrier and I ported my telephones and called to say I was leaving Family Mobile. My problem was the person on the other end of the line and trying to get the idea I was leaving the plan.

He in this case was only interested in telling me I was overdue for my monthly payment and I tried to explain I knew that and was really a week overdue and would wait to get the final bill in order to reach the correct amount. I am too old to fool around with my credit and take my score very seriously. I had the new carrier port my number. I paid the Family Mobile bill the next day and and felt all was well! Big mistake now Family Mobile wants another $88.00 for not reporting my cancellation. I have filed a protest with the FCC and will file one with BBB today, this kind of treatment should be reported every time a customer is billed for the companies incompent employees.

We purchased a Visio "60" TV April 25th 2014 and brought a three year service plan in addition to a one year manufactures warranty. Unfortunately, after ten months the TV broke down. We called it to be serviced through Visio, who put us through to HDTV tech working with a contract company named Diversified TV. After, constant back and forth, repeatedly given rhetoric about the inability to service, this TV due to a height requirement (cannot service if, TV is higher than 5 ft. from floor) that was never disclosed when TV was purchased. Nor at time of sale when we also paid for TV to be mounted.

My husband and I both have disabilities and repeatedly informed these people (Diversified TV), that we were unable to unmount the TV. Had we known of this stipulation, we would have not opted to pay for it to be mounted in the first place. And to raise a question, if Walmart and all parties connected with service of such items, sell these items which the majority of the time are brought to be mounted, how do those who have disabilities, get properly serviced with these items. If the stipulation is in placed? Being, again unaware of this Height requirement, that was not disclosed at Point of Sale. I feel this is a breach of contract, or a misrepresentation of services, if you purchase an extended warranty on an item, in addition to the manufactures warranty, only to find when said services are requested, there are stipulation that weren't mention at time of sale.

It has been very disheartening process in addition to dealing with unprofessional people who seemingly, will hide behind a policy that needs to be revamped and revised. Shame on Walmart, Visio, Diversified TV and everyone connected with this idiotic policy, that doesn’t provide allowances for those who have disabilities. Or unable to physically, remove a TV purchased. I have shopped at Walmart for years and never dealt with a travesty of this multitude.

I need someone to contact me in reference to my visa prepaid debit card I can not get a resolution or any kind of help from any representatives at 8779374098. I have no been able to use my card or get my money off of it there has also been transactions made that was not made by me and I do not understand how because they put a block on my card on feb. 2 due to suspicious activity and was suppose to mail me a new card which I still have not received. I called on feb 16 to see what the status was on my new card and checked the balance of the card and it had a zero balance and it should of had 178.00 dollars on it. The hold was put on the card feb 2 I have not been able or made any transactions since then I asked that the hold be removed back on the second and they informed me they could not do that I would have to wait for my new card. I have spoke with three or four different reps and I have asked all of them to let me speak to someone that is higher than them so I could get this resolved and I am always told there is no one else I can speak with. I need to be contacted by someone who can help me get my money back and problem resolved I do not want to have to take further actions. Your help is greatly appreciated thank you.

this is at wal-mart at york sc.i went in wal -mart with my wife we was arguing a little this women that worked the third sfit came running to us and started crusing me and calling me awife beater she was pushing me and caused me to drop my phone when i went pick it up she started kicking at my phone and kicked my head.she was cussing me she doesn't have the right to be working at wal-mart she didn't have the right stick her ugly ass noise in our affair my wife knows her name and as soon i get it.

i well tell everyone what kind of pepole wal-mart heirs to work in there stores they band me from the store and did nothing to thr smart ass women.i hope and pray to GOD!!! that i don't have to buy another thing from wal mart again my wifr works there i'm thinking about telling her if she wants to stay with me she not buy any thing else from wal-mart the man over the said he didn't know this happen. he told my wife that i could come and shop again in two months i would't step foot in wal-mart again

i called walmart in lugoff camdrn sc to see if they had a set of tires for my car . i was told yes but when i drove 22 miles i was told they could not fine them. so i then asked to call hartville sc to see if they had the tires i was told yes so i droved another 35 miles to their store at the counter i waited in line ask them about the tires they had 6 so they filled out the paper work to have them installed.iwent shopping in the store and about 30mingtes latter they paged my husband name donnie catoe to come to the auto parts.

when i got back there i was told that they could not changed my tires because my car had a sensor to let me know that air was low and walmart would not let them change my tires because they would have to reset the sensors and they did not have the tools to do the job.this took8hours and still no tires .atleast say they could say they were sorry .does walmart know the price of gas these daynot counting my time .needless

to say will be doing my shopping else were from now on .to bad kmart does no have a auto place.walmart has got to big now and dont care about the everyday people anymore......

Hi my name is Renee Washington and I am a true Walmart customer. Over the years I've been to some walmarts that Aren't as nice as others but that has never stopped me from going. On Thursday Oct 11, at the glenwoood, Il location I was shocked at the customer service I received at the customer service desk. I waited in line for approximately 20 minutes. When I got to the counter I explained that I need a money gram and the young lady got the form for me. (At this location the forms are behind the Customet service Desk not in reach for customers).

After taking three minutes to fill it out I waited until the young lady was finished and I told her I had Completed the form and she told me I had to get back in line. I was furious because the line was now seven customers long with one cashier So I said excuse me, I just waited in line for twenty minutes for you to push me to the side and now I have to go back to the end if the line. I felt as I Did my time in that line. She nonchalantly told me that was the rules so I left. I didn't do my normal shopping that day because I felt there was no respect for my time. That could have been handled differently.

I was shopping at the Belle Vernon, PA walmart on Monday October 8, 2012. I had some ads with me to comp some groceries. While I was checking out the cashier told me she could not comp my steaks and called for a customer service specialist to have them taken off my order( she had already rung them up). I informed her that I was not comping steaks that it was in fact a chuck roast. The Customer Service Specialist came over and immediately said we do not comp from Sav-A-Lot stores or Pechins. I said well that is not what is advertised on TV. I asked her if she was the manager and she said no, I then asked to speek to the manager because I am now embarrased. She told the cashier to just give it to me. She did not send the manager over or apologize for any inconvenience. Why do they advertise they will match any price and not follow through with it.

the deli dept. has something to be desired it started out having 1 person in the deli and the line gets longer and longer. waited 40 minutes one day for cold cuts. many people were complainging to the manager at which nothing was done. last week when i went to the deli, i was completely ignored by a woman cleaning the cold cut machines. another employee walks up to her and asks why she hasn't waited on anyone and she said she had to clean the machines. now the line is 4 deep and she has to clean machines. well this person told her the customer comes first and she mumbled something, i couldn't hear what. so he waited on us instead, good employee. it is not getting any better in that dept. been going on for abt 6 months now.

I was in the Weatherford Texas Walmart on 05/05/2013 at 7 am. I was waiting for the clerk to get his opening change drawer set up. I looked up a Sig Sauer M400 rifle while waiting. It came up on the walmart website while looking at it the clerk finished and turned around and I asked if he had this gun and if that was the price. $947.oo. He said yes. The gun comes with a scope. He said he had one and would go get it. He came back with the gun and told me the price was $1127.00 and the manager said the website could not keep up with the price changes and did I want it or not at that price? I thought that was a bad way to do this. They should change the ad before changing the price. Since it was the only one they had and they are almost impossible to get I agreed to this. (The clerk had told me they may get one a month or they may get zero a month and you cant order one you just have to be first come first served). While reading the serial number on the gun he asked me if I wanted to look at it. I did and upon putting it back in the box I noticed I didn't see a scope. I asked and he looked and said there was not one. He said he did not see one on the sale before this. So I did not get a scope which was advertised and in the description and the photo of the gun. I feel this is a terrible way to do business and want to know if Walmart is going to make this sale right. Thank You Ken Scott

Every time I go into the Altus Okla. store there is only a few checks outs open. The lines are back up to no where land. They tell me that they don't make the schedule there. In Altus there is not a lot to choose from. The store is always busy anytime you go in. It makes me not want to go and shop there. My saying is find a line and stand in a line. This past Saturday I was in the store around 11:00 there was only five check outs open. That was all that was scheduled for that day that is what I was told. The assistant manager check me out. When your standing in line for 30min you get to talk to people and they fill the same way. I think the big wigs need to make some changes and get more check outs open. Take those stupid self-check outs and put back more check outs.

I'd like to file a complaint on the photo dept at the Grenada, MS Walmart. The employee wouldn't release my prints to me because they were done by a photographer whom gave me the copyrights. She gave me a disc of prints without her logo on them so I could make as many copies as I wanted to. I'm sorry but if I didn't have the copyrights I never would've gone there and wasted 20 minutes of my time selecting prints and making Christmas cards. I think it's quite ridiculous how I have to have something in writing stating that I have the copyrights. This was my last time to ever use Walmart for making copies of photos or printing any photos for that matter.

I am writing because I get so frustrated when we find a Walmart product/products that we really like and they are discontinued, for example: I bought a Mr. Clean Window Gun (for lack of a better word) about three years ago. It came with a filter and soap. It worked beautifully on our windows and our very large motor home. It now needs replaced and of course Walmart does not stock it and hasn't done since right after I bought it! Then just recently we found pretzel buns in the bakery department made by Marketside. They were delicious and made great sandwiches. Of course they were also discontinued. According to one of the Walmart employees in the Bakery, this is not unusual. This too, was so disappointing and at the same time made us angry. Angry that you are not consistent with your products that customers like! Please do not send me some rubber stamped, canned speech about how sorry you are. That does not solve the problem! Utahna Lemoine

I went to the Walmart store in Dillon, SC at lunch today ( 11:40 Dec. 7, 2012 ) to get a refund, I was about 5TH in line, I stood there 30 minutes and the chasier was still waiting on the same person for that length of time. The other cashier was still waiting on the same person that was in there when I walked in. I just walked out of the store and other people where too, this Dillon Walmart has never been a good Walmart. A lady ahead of me said that this store was a big joke.

They are opened at 7:00 am but I visited 7:35 and no one at service desk and came someone after 5 min and said that they do not do oil change any more for Dodge Caravan 2003 as they don't have filter which is not believable to me as I always get oil change done at this location as it is close to my office.

I attended walmart today with my family. When leaving at the cash I selected the option of cash back. I was slightly distracted by the days events and left the store without receiving my money requested. Upon returning home and searching for the money I realized I never received. I did not sign the receipt (as per store policy)nor did the cashier sign the receipt. I called the store immediately snd was surprised with the response. The representative told me I would have to speak with the cash audit office the following business day and if they found that the cash was over the amount I mentioned then I would be returned my money.

The representative refused to take any of my information and kept re-directing me to call tomorrow. Now I know that the CSM's conduct audits periodically througut the day on the cashes. (my wife use to work there so I have a little inside knowledge). I requested that they review their video and are that I never received the money. The representative told me they do not do that and again stated I would have to rely on the audit tomorrow. Now I'm being withheld from my money because of an error made by an employee and the fate of my money relies on the audit conducted tomorrow.

What if the cashier took the money herself and the cash shows a balance. Not to conformting for me. Anyways I don't know how a store can keep my money as a result of their own mistake. Even if its only for a day

My wife and I shop at the walmart in Lovejoy, Ga. two to three times a week and every time we go there are people outside in front of the Entrance Smoking, Begging for Money, Harassing Shoppers and just down right being disrespectful to shoppers. First off I am a Cancer Survivor and Disabled Veteran and I don't think I should have to inhale somebody else s smoke when I don't smoke, some of these people are Employees as well who are to blame as well and I'm sure there are rules that Govern your Stores but this is not the only Walmart Facility there are others that are far worse which I had the misfortune of visiting. But before I take my complaint to the BBB and City of Commerce, I thought I would inform you first, But it's not Safe any more compared to four Years ago.

I am a frequent shopper at Walmart in Amherstburg and Leamington. I travel from Essex to either store to purchase my groceries. Today I went to both stores for Meow Mix and they did not have any in stock. If it is advertised in the flyer for one week and they is none when you go there, why is it advertised for. This is not the first time this happened. With the price of gas and the distance I travel, I am not a very happy customer. Would you please let me know what can be done about it. Their attitude is something to be desired and they do not offer another product for the sale price of the one that I came in for.

I ordered a straight talk ascend II phone from walmart.com this phone was supposed to work in the area i live in according to the website but does not work. I am upset that i have to spend time running around to solve this problem now. ordering online is supposed to be convenient not a hassle. one of the reasons i made the decision to order online is because your stores seem to constantly be out of stock on the phone selection ( i drove to 4 different stores). this problem should be corrected! I live approximately 20 miles one way from the closest walmart. you have once again done a diservice to your customers. Please tell me how you will make this right to me. My order number was 2677074371068. PO number 355924682. Item number 0061696003470.

I was getting ready to return some things to walmart and was looking at some receipts. Something I evidently need to do more often when I shop at walmart. I purchased a pair of jeans that were on sale for 9.97. The regular price of 15.99 rang up. I told them the price was wrong after a price check they gave me the 9.97 price but when they voided the 15.99 price they turned right around and charged me again the 15.99 price AND the 9.97 price so I paid over 25 dollars for a 10 dollar pair of jean.

Wish I would have caught the error earlier. So strike one for walmart. Then one day I am buying groceries. I was looking at a bottle of salad dressing and wanted to know the price I looked on the ledge and the price where this item was located was NOT the item that was suppose to be there. So I was going to be charged a higher price for the salad dressing because the salad dressing that I wanted was $1.50 more than the posted price on the ledge under this particular salad dressing I wanted to purchase.

Strike two for walmart. One more screw up with walmart and I will not longer shop there. They are stealing my money that I work very hard for.

9/20/11 I arrived at Walmart Sand Springs Ok. Their hours are 7 to 7. At 7:14AM they finally opened the automotive dept. I asked for a oil change and tire rotation and balance. I have the lifetime warranty. I left and came back at 8:30 and my car was outside. I looked at my tires and saw they weren't rotated. Due to the fact we marked them. I went inside and the girl had the keys. I said my tires weren't rotated. She said no they weren't. It will be about a hour. Computer error.

I went back at 9:30 and set and watched the man working on it loaf around . He did everything but work on the car. As we were watching the whole dept. except for a young girl was just playing around. At 10:30 I finally got my car. My self and several other customers were watching all the playing around and commenting about Walmarts poor service in Sand Springs OK. You wonder why people aren't shopping Walmart as much, its for reasons like that. I will never take my cars back there again.Thank you CLM

I made a special 15 mile trip to purchase H&R Block Federal and State software that was advertised in the Sunday paper @ $34.97. It was not in stock nor had it ever been in stock. The Federal and State H&R Block that was in stock was the Premium version at more than $50. If you are going to run a special advertisement, You should have the product in stock. It cost time and money to go after something that is not there.

On Feburary 21, 2013 my doctor sent a prescription to the Walmart Pharmacy in Lithia Springs, Georgia. When I went to get my prescription I was told to have a seat it would be about 15 mintues. 1 hour later when I went to inquire about my prescription, I was told they needed my insurance card, which I gave them. An additional 30 minutes later when I went to inquire again, I was told that one of the prescriptions was not in stock and that it was just ordered and would be in at 12:00pm on Feburary 22, 2013. Needless to say I was upset and frustrated, because I was in terrible pain which is why I had gone to the doctor in the first place. Well I left and returned about 1:00PM on Feburary 22, 2013, just to be told that it would be in at 3:00PM. At this point I am more than frustrated, but I leave and return at 3:30PM on Feburary 22, 2013 just to be told that oh yes it has come in, but it's still in the box that it was delivered in and your prescription has not been filled yet and they couldn't tell me how long it would be. So basically I just left without getting the medication to relieve my pain. I will never ever use that pharmacy again, but I wanted to communicate what awful service was given at that location.

i shop at walmart for most items needed in our home and to my surprise found myself arguing with your sales person about a baby formula ive been buying for 6 months at $24.56 she insisted it was $28.95 . i needed the formula for my baby and i bought it . today my friend went to walmart a different one to buy me some formula she called me confused that the price was 24.56 and i told her it was 28.95 . please tell me what dose this mean ?that every walmart can make there own prices .we are talking 4.00 dollars difference .i guess walmart isn't better than any other place this makes me not want to shop at walmart anymore

So I went to the front desk and asked what the guildlines were and was told toys and most electronics and has to be atleast 15.00 dollars or more a peice and that layaway must be atleast 50.00dollars total! So I went did my shoping and went to put it on and the baby toys I had were not allowed to be put on. Yea would toys in the baby department not be allowed a toy is a toy! I put my whole layaway back. So I guess in your rules babys dont get x-mas!!!!

Have been shopping at our same neighborhood Walmart for years. Today I tried to use a coupon on razors and the register manager would not honor the coupon because the register did not acknowledge it automatically . He acknowledged that the coupon was good and the product was the correct product however that the new store policy prohibited him from accepting it unless the register acknowledged automatically. My coupon was a buy one get one free and ordinarily it is necessary to enter the price manually. However the manager would not hear about it. His answer was no and final. It is a shame.

Re: Mattoon, IL Walmart. I have a few medical problems and don't always know when I will go to the store. I only go every three to four weeks and buy for the month. My husband has a sugar problem and only eats the sour dough bread from Walmart bakery.

At the Walmart in Mattoon, IL and older employee was watching me when I was getting the sour dough bread. She came up to me and asked why I was buying so much sourdough and told me I should leave some on the shelf for other customers . I ask her if Walmart was in business to sell groceries..she said yes..and I said , Well I am a paying customer buying groceries and I haven't seen a sign saying I am limited in the amount that I buy. She gave up and left me alone.

Cosmetics manager also in Walmart, Mattoon, IL. Since I only go to Walmart once or twice a month I have a list to stock up on what I am low on or out of. For three months I have been trying to purchase cover girl foundation and for three months the display has been covered in makeup. It is smeared all over. This month I found someone stocking shelves in the shampoo isle so I stopped and asked nicely if there was a shortage of staff because the makeup section needed some attention.

The woman informed me help had been cut back and she was the only one handling a large area. I told her about the mess and inquired about being out of this paticular item for three months. She said you couldn't get the makeup off of those displays and she didn't have time to get to everything. She was also the manager of that area. Just out of curiousity I went back to the makeup section and took a piece of paper and wiped off some of the makeup from the display. It does come off.

Bottom line is employees were disrespectful...areas aren't being cleaned....stock is not getting to the shelves...so I am deffinately checking out other grocers in the area.....oh and I forgot to mention large sticky areas on the floors

Everytime I buy something at Walmart..it has already been used . I never get new products. I just purchased a shark vacuum for $198.00. It was used !!! I am so sick of bring used items back to Walmart.

After a long wait, the full service Wal-mart on 108th and W Layton ave. in Greenfield Wi., opened. On my first visit, I was shocked at the design and layout of the produce dept. It is as customer unfriendly as any store I have ever been in, dull and uninviting. The shelves were not only messy but understocked, with many of them bare. The customer service area was overwhelmed with guests, spilling into the common area, what a distraction. take a look at the Muskego store on Mooreland Rd. A class act and a pleasure to shop in such cheerful surroundings and displays, how did you get so far off tract? When my shopping list includes fruit/produce, back to Pick @ Save and as long as I am there I might as well shop for the rest of my items on the list. On another note I would like to mention that A bag of lettuce I purchesed last week contained a 3/4" piece of white plastic that appears to have gone thru the shredder/slicer. Also purchased 4# of Fugi apples that were not crisp or tasty as they should be. (I realize that the above is not the fault of the store but the vendors), however some instore quality control would be in order. Thank you for letting me "vent"

I have been a customer of yours for almost 2 years. Never have I experienced what I am about to explain to you. I have one of your Walmart Money Cards in which I have my SSI payments added each month. Today I looked at my card and it was expired. I never received any renewal form or email message telling me my card was about to expire and a new card will be mailed to me. I no Walmart didn't mail me a card because my wife has the same card with the same number and she did not receive her card either. Now when I try to get my money from the atm I can't. I spoke with your representatives and they said the only thing I could do is buy a card at the store and load my money on it. I am VERY UPSET I don't have any money to do this and I do not feel it was my responsibility to do this. I am the customer and I felt my concerns was neglected.

I have to pay my rent and I was forced to borrow money to take care something your company neglected to do. I am so upset!!!!!! I have other cards and they always renew my card by sending me a new card in the mail. Walmart cards didn't get lost, they just didn't send it. I have two cards and neither came.

My name is Patricia Paraham and im filing a complaint on the behalf of walmart not hiring. I have done plenty of applications with them but still being denied. I really don't know what the case maybe. Only reason i could think if them not hiring me is because of my background.

I had no reason ny background was a mess until the general inspectors found out someone was receiving checks under my name and social security number. That's some ion have none to do with. Its not my fault that someone got hold of my personal information and has been using it for other things.

I just thought maybe walmart needed to know this and just maybe they would give me a chance.

A few years ago I bought a Zune mp3 player from Walmart withe extended warranty. I never did get my zune back. I called customer service and they said that it was sent back to me. It was'nt then the manager said that it was UPS' fault and I should call them. Follishly I bought an I Pod mp3 player from Walmart with extended warranty and now the Walmart customer service center is giving me the runaround. I have requested a shipping label which is free and after 4 attempts I still have not received the label. Without the label I cant send the I Pod back to get it fixed or replaced. Walmart loves to SCAM customers.

When shopping at the Griffin, GA Walmart store I found all the items I wanted and checked out getting cash back from the cashier. I failed to ask that the $20.00 cash be broken up in smaller bills and left the line to customer service who was like a parrot that she could not open her drawer to change the $20.00. I asked to speak to a manager and she replied the same "We cannot open the drawer". I replied: Do I have to involve the District Office to get this resolved? The $20.00 came from Walmart's register. The manager said she would have to call her boss and did and then acted like they were doing me a favor this time by changing the $20.00. What idiot is running the Griffin, GA store?

Walmart had no problem opening the drawer to take my money. If Walmart only wants your money and then does not know you and simply says "NEXT", then I can do the same.

Just received a call from "Winner's International sponsored by Donald Trump" telling me I won $750,000 and I needed to go right away to purchase a $350 "reload money back" (not sure if this is exactly whet he said) card at my nearest Walmart or Walgreen. That I needed to do this right away and then call him back at 410-929-8538 extension 7 and ask for David Ershaw. Once that is done the delivery person will be at my door at the blink of an eye to give me the certified cashiers check! The accent was very foreign and clearly a scam. Why would I pay $$ to get $$? I think Walmart and Walgreens need to be made aware of this so that they can alert people.

I went to the walmart today to buy a humidifer for my house. That store is selling bad products. I bought a humidifer today in woodstock, il store, the product was in a box all taped up just like it was new, I got home to open box, was surprised, took product out of box and found out it was a used product, the tank that holds the water was cracked and water spots all over the glass tank and product was dirty, I was realy surprised and disgusted with this from walmart how they are ripping the people off with this stuff and selling it to the people. I will contact the business bureau and other people on how walmart does things in woodstock, il with the people.

I expect a answer from walmart headquarters on this, thank you.

I was in the Walmart store at Gessner and W. Bellfort last night. All the self check out lights were blinking red and the lines were horrible. Not one Walmart associate was trying to help move the lines along. Then a customer got mad and walked out with groceries. I told the customer service person that someone just walked out of the store with a basket full of groceries and did not pay for it. She just looked at me and keep on helping the customer that was in her line. She never even told a manager. This store has low quality stock because everyone it stealing them blind. They do not even care. Really this is what you hire?

In February of 2011 I bought a battery from the Walmart store in Kerrville, Texas that was under warranty for three years. On 11/17/2011, I brought my vehicle in because the battery was dead and would not charge for more than a few days use. They said they tested it, and it was good, so they would not replace it. Since then, I have had to get my car jumped regularly to get it started. I took it to an independent auto repair shop, and they informed me that the battery was dead, and entirely worthless. All I can figure is, Walmart did not want to make good on a warranty that would be up in a month and a half.

So, they charged a bad battery, and sent me on my way. I can't afford to fight Walmart about this, but I firmly believe that I was purposely cheated. I know you don't need my business, but just the same, I can not shop there any more feeling that I have been taken advantage of.

The way that I understood the ad in the paper was if you were in line by 10 pm Thankgiving evening you were garanteeded to be able to get a TV for the pricw listed on sale . I was at the store in the Mayodan North Carolina location at 8:45 pm and the tickets had already been given out. How do you put an ad out like that with a garantee and then several people, myself included, were told we would not be able to get a TV!!!????

Last night 5/5/13 my daughter and I stopped to pick up groceries and a printer cartridge at the Walmart in Buckhorn PA. It took us 20 minutes to get our items and about 45 minutes to get checked out. There were only 3 cashier stations open, even the self check stations were closed. The checkout line was 15 to 16 people deep at each line. Some customers that had just a couple of items were dumping them on the nearest shelf and walking out. By the time I got to be checked out, the manager walked up to the cashier complained about the attitudes of the customers and how she hated her job right in front of my daughter and I. I also wish to complain about the status of the shelves. Most of the items I purchased last night were grocery items, I noticed many of the shelves were bare or had just a few items on them. This is not a one time problem for us, it took me an hour to get someone to voltage check 2 batteries that I brought in and to buy one and get checked out.
We have a Target about 10 miles further away for us that we like very much and have never had any issues at. We do most of our planned shopping there. After last night I have vowed to go out of my way to shop else where. I stop at Walmart because it is close to home; however, convenience, doesn't mean much when you have to wait 45 minutes to get checked out.

Neil

Have feedback for Walmart?