Target Customer Service

Contact Target Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-440-0680

Welcome to the Target complaints department for customers. If you have a problem with either service or products at Target you can call 1-800-440-0680. If you would like to contact the CEO, Brian C. Cornell in a posted letter you may address the letter to him at Target Plaza South, 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55403. You may find answer to concerns at the shopping experience page of their website.

Recently, Target complaints have increased due to a data breach where credit card information was stolen. There was also a substantial customer boycott of Target due to a new bathroom rule passed in 2016. Because of both of these items the stock price has decreased and many wonder if the retail giant can compete with Walmart and Amazon long term.

Target Corporation is the second largest discount chain in the United States and operates mostly in North America. You will find home goods, food, pharmacy and clothing in their large outlets. With 1790 stores and over 355,000 employees Target operates 37 distribution centers. It is publicly traded on NYSE:TGT and in 2013 reported sales of US 71 billion and revenues of US 72 million.

Founded in 1902 by George Dayton and called Goodfellow Dry Goods Target opened its first Target store  in 1962 and in 2000 became Target Corporation. Unlike their primary competition Target does not sell fire arms and as of the early 1990’s even stopped selling toy guns that looked real. They do sell colorful gun-type toys. Since 1996, unlike their primary competition, Target has not sold tobacco of any kind. Their motto is: Expect More. Pay Less.

If you need to contact corporate in another way there are many options. Other forums to share your experience might be in Target Corporation social media arenas such as FacebookTwitterYouTubePinterest.

Target Contact Information

• HEB
    (31 reviews)
    31.612903225806

Top Target Complaints

Earlier this week, I was at Target store in Gurnee, and this guy who works there by name Kevin (must be a new guy) spit down as I was walking by and his spit hit my shoe. He glanced where he spit and walked away quickly before I could confront him. I again visited this same gurnee target store later this week and found out his name.

Cartwheel app had a 10%off on an Xbox game. I purchased the game and when I went to check out they said it was not the right version of the game. I read and reread the cartwheel coupon and no where on the coupon does it state any particular version of the game. It only states the name of the game.
When I brought the facts to the cashier and the in store customer service personnel they were dismissive and rude.
Will be sending a copy of this complaint to the BBB and will be spreading the information over every social media avenue at my disposal.
I have been a Target customer for many years and have overlooked many issues I have had in the past. But when I feel a company is trying to cheat me or use dirty tricks in marketing ; that company no longer has my patronage.

I went to the target store in Clackamas Oregon I went to customer service to price match an item that was on sale at Walgreens, first I was told they would only price match one item then I was told they wouldn’t even do that because now the Walgreens website said sold out on line but still available in store. When I asked to speak to a manager Brittany identify herself as the manager and said they would not price match. When I said that was not my experience with target and I was going to file a complaint she said go ahead. I am done being treated so poorly at target. This is the second bad customer service I have received from target in the last couple of months. The first at the mall 205 store in Portland Oregon was so bad that I will not shop there again.

Ordered a car seat for a baby shower and due to hurricane Irma, was unable to pick it up on time . Didn't have power or internet for several days. Showed up to get it and was refused the item because it wasn't picked up immediately after delivery. I didn't even know it was there hence the email sent during lack of power/internet. Item was sitting at the customer service desk with our name on it and was told that I had to reorder it. Reordered it and still don't have it. I emailed the CEO and his secretary with my frustration and never got a response. Called customer service again and was told that I would have to wait for it again again that I should have picked it up on time. Was also told that the store can't resale the item despite it sitting in front of me. I have never been treated so bad and feel that they do horrible business! Beware of who you deal with.

I recently purchased an item online and went to the parma location to return it. The associate was extremely rude and unprofessional, I don't know why they would allow her in customer service when she obviously hates her job and thinks helping people is a burden. I wanted to return an item and was greated by a sigh and an eye roll and told that I'm giving information on how to return things online so they don't have to at the store. The item I was returning was the wrong size and was not sold I'm store for me to exchange. When I asked her if she could assist me in helping me reorder it online it was the end of the world for her. She said she had no way of doing that and I was on my own and it was my fault for not getting the right size in the first place. When I asked for a !manager she was just as rude and looked at me like how dare I waste her time with this issue and started laughing with the associate as I was walking away and calling me ignorant. Again how is someone like that a manager. Also any other store I go to they have kiosk for customers to order items in the store. How are people without computers or smart phones expected to order your products online. That is really discrimination. I ended up going to another target to return the item and bought it at kmarf because the associates were able to order an online item off the register for me without me having to put my credit card information online. I am truly disgusted with your company and will have a hard time every stepping foot in your store again. I was a loyal customer spending $400+ a month on average there but cannot continue to go somewhere I was treated like this.

I went to the Target store today in Auburn California to shop with my WIC checks. I got every single item from the WIC allowed labels from the store. When I was checking out, one of the items I got rang that was not "WICable". I was beyond surprised because I saw that the item had the WIC sign underneath it, it had exactly the same amount allowed by my checks. So, the cashier called someone to help. Meanwhile, she rang another item that was also denied by the WIC program. So, at that point I had 4 people at my cashier trying to figure it out what was going on. This lady Denise had someone over there to check if I was lying or not, and the guy that went there to make sure I wasn't lying told her that there was no WIC sign on the items I've got. I knew I wasn't lying, and went there myself. I met the guy at the aisle I got the items from and he talks on the phone with Denise, "yeah, there is a WIC sign in here, it shouldn't have any problems, I don't know whats going on. Im sorry I really didn't see it". Im sorry but I don't believe he didn't see that. Anyway, as I come back, there were two other costumers being checked out by my cashier while my items were there. I was already extremely embarrassed that those people were being part of that whole mess that I didn't even ask to be part of.They couldn't even bother to have my cashier on hold while the problem they caused was being solve. As I pack my items which I did in a hurry, I just wanted to leave there, I got one of the items that wasn't checked out so the cashier grabs it from my kart and said that wasn't checked, all that with two people behind me watching the whole thing. Denise didn't offer to change the items, instead she was still denying the fact they made a mistake and refuse to apologize, all I wanted to do was leave that store ASAP. I decided to comeback to get their names to file a proper complaint, to my surprise, I find out that Denise wasn't that manager, and the store manager watched the whole thing and didn't stepped in to make it right. So, I tell him about what happened, he said he knew it but he was ready to leave and put the blame on me saying I probably got the wrong item thats why it wasn't accepted. Denise comes in and AGAIN tells to my face there wasn't any WIC LABEL ON the products I had and leaves. The manager which I beLive is called Andrew I am not quite sure, said he was sorry he didn't meet my standards that night, because according to him, everyone has a different standard (I am still trying to figure out what he meant by that) As I turn around to leave I noticed that a costumer was recoding the whole thing on her phone, to make things even more embarrassing. So, just like that I had the worst shopping experience of my life. At Target Auburn, CA.

The holiday commercials with the little girl and the target dog are airing like crazy this time of year. Where in the world did you find this girl? She had to be one of the most annoying children I've seen in ages. Those giant teeth! I'm sorry but thumbs down on this holiday campaign. She's too annoying to watch.

I never complain about Target, but now I have to, and is the worst ever store experience in my life. While begin our adventure for Black Friday shopping, we start going to Target store before it even open on Thanksgiving Day. Guess what, the nightmare just begin.

As soon the store open we are the third guest in the store, soon we heading to what we there for, electronic! As advertised on the Black Friday AD, we going to shop for the Beats Solo 2 Wireless Headphone which sale for $119.99. But unfortunately, door buster deal is just a total disappointment for us. Not even one available at the store, even though we are among the first guest at the electronic department inside target store. Oh well,it is only 6pm, I told my daughter still early, let go to another Target store to get her the Headphone.

As we travel thought 6 different Target store, from Brooklyn, to Staten Island, and then New Jersey. Not one store has them, don't even know what to do now for my daughter. While thinking for solution, friend of my called, he is shopping for the same thing and he got better luck. He was shopping at Best buy looking for the same headphone and they were out of stock as well. But Best buy store somehow offered my friend the Beats Solo 3 Wireless Headphone for the price of the Solo 2, as a substitution.

Wow, maybe I can do the same for my daughter. But my friend told me Best buy sold him the last two Solo 3 Headphone. Okay, I told my daughter let go to the Target Store in Jersey and try to see I can get her some substitution from Target Store. It is when the nightmare actual starts. As I got to the electronic section, first I still try to see they have the Solo 2 Wireless, of course they don't. So I asked can I get a rain check? The Target sales rep gave me an unforgettable respond,

"Are you stupid or something? Nobody give rain check on Thanksgiving". My god, what's wrong with this Target team member? Since they are so busy I can't find another sale rep, I have no choice and patiently ask the same guy more question, only because it is for my daughter. I asked, do you have any kind of substitution for that Door Buster deal? The answer is very simple and straight forward, "No!"

I tried to clam down, let me try again. Sir, I see you have two Beats Solo 3 Wireless Headphone on the shelf, I understand that it is the new version of the solo wireless headphone, the original price is the same as the solo 2, will you able to offer me that as a substitution? The reply is " let me tell you something, no way, take it or leave it".

I can't control anymore, as I am about to respond, my daughter is holding me tight and crying. She said, daddy I am scared, lets get out of here. So I just walked out the store.I am very upset about the Target Store experience. First, how come no store has the Solo 2 Wireless Headphone in stock as advertised, not even one? It make no sense. Second, as the Target Store didn't make appropriate measurement, didn't even offer rain check or any substitution when asked.

Third, and the worst, what kind of people is this as a target team member? Is it the way and language to use? I didn't able to find the name of that person, I will, and I will takes this further, as of now, my daughter don't even want to go to any department store, she is afraid and worried it will happen again.

I shop at Target Stores a lot and tonight I was there and bought a pair of gloves (getting a little chilly out) The gloves were 30% off and when I got to the register to pay she rang them up at the normal price. I told her they were 30% off! She said that I needed an app on my phone to get the 30% off. I told her I don't have a smart phone just a flip phone. She said that I couldn't get the discount then. The lady behind me in line was nice enough to let me use her app an I did receive the discount but I shouldn't have to do that.

I am retired an on a fixed income an I am not getting a smart phone. There should be some way the cashiers can take care of discounts when customers don't have these type of phones. I guess that is what I have to say.

I applied for a red credit card today 11/28 around 12:30 am. I was approved, with a confirmation number. I reviewed a credit card # as I was going to purchase some Christmas items online Cyber Monday. This afternoon when I went to make the purchases I was unable to. I had a notice there was technical difficulties and I would receive a response in 2 weeks. I have attached both emails.
This has me very very upset. I had my hopes up and then you blew them up. That is very very unkind of you to do this.

I went ahead an purchased the one item on my MasterCard as my grandson had his heart set on it for Christmas. The other items I will purchase elsewhere. I do love your store but will refrain from shopping there unless absolutely necessary. I am not upset if my application was denied. I am upset that you approved my application and then took it away. Shame on you.

Please be careful with Targets delivery promises. I ordered Christmas lights from them yesterday for store pick up the same day and waited all day for the lights to come in. I called the online orders this morning who told me that it was the stores fault and the store said it was distributions fault because they could not handle all the orders. They said they will try to fill the order in the next 24 hours even though their website still says I can pick up the items today and even gives me an aisle number in the store. I asked to speak to a Supervisor who also is not available for 24 hours.

While I am extremely happy about the fast delivery and the overall quality of the kidkraft kitchen I purchased last week for my granddaughters birthday, I am extremely upset that the kitchen has missing pieces. This is my second purchase from this vendor and both times the item came with missing pieces. To add insult to injury you can't call someone at Target corporate and have the parts replaced you are required by Kidkraft to fill out a claim. This is unacceptable. I purchased a brand new item I shouldn't have to fill out a claim to get parts that should have been included. Missing are two of the stove knobs and the two over the dishwasher just below the sink. Please make this error right asap. Also, if you are going to make your customer jump through hoops you should disclose this information prior to any purchase.

Today, November 23, 2016 I was at the Target store in Hanover PA - 31 Wilson Ave. I tried to purchase the Beats powerbeats2 wireless earbuds for the online sale price. I was told by the sales associate in electronics I could not do that. So I went to the customer service desk and asked if they price matched there online prices and was told yes they do. When told I was trying to purchase the Beats he told me they couldn't price match them. I said you just told me you price match your online sales.

He then become rude and ignorant and told me that they don't have to price match nothing. I was trying to price match the online sale price and use the cartwheel app to purchase the beats earbuds. After being disrespected and treated like garbage I left the store disgusted on how I was treated at this store today. Totally shocked that there is a sign at the customer service desk that says, only to be told that Target doesn't have to price match anything. Not sure if I will be going back to this location anytime soon, and will be letting people know how I was treated.

I visited the newly opened, small Target in Hyde Park on 53rd Street in Chicago. I am very disappointed that a section of about 5 feet with some shelving is all that has been devoted to pet needs. This is crazy - Hyde Park is filled with pet loving people, so you will be missing out on sales. There were 4 options for cat litter on the bottom shelf. Tidy Cats Instant Action was not there and it is one of the most popular brands in larger Targets. Hardly any cat food. Overall, the pet section is a joke. Please consider enlarging this section. I was so looking forward to going here and now I won't be.

I purchased a microwave from the Target Store located on 2701 Castor Ave. Philadelphia Pa. It was late when I got in and left the item I purchased in the car overnight. The next morning when I brought the items in. One of my staff opened the microwave and sat it on the counter. In moments she was calling me cause she saw roaches coming out the microwave. The microwave had finger prints and residue that allowed me to see it was not new. When I called the store I was told to bring the items back, I refused I was not putting it back in my car. I offered the store manage the opportunity to come get the microwave, he declined. I was referred to call corporate. After speaking to 4 people finally someone was helpful and took my information. I admit I was very upset and frustrated.

I had to have my business exterminated and my car. About a week later I saw a roach in my car. I contacted them and I was told some would be in contact with me. I called Target Insurance claims department for a week and no call back. I had to rent a car to get my car exterminated serval times. I finally spoke to a claims representative who wanted me to send receipt and pictures, but offered no solution. I was told he would review the information and get back to me. This problem has been going on for weeks. It has been the worst experience ever. I feel target is inconsiderate and care nothing about their consumers. I have learned that roached hide in dark places and cars have many cracks, vents and small places that allow them to hide.

I visited Target on Hwy 280, Birmingham Alabama on Oct 29 2016. I visited the restroom and the conditions were unsanitary. I went to guest services to make the store aware. Another lady went to report it as well. Before I left the store, I returned to the bathroom and the only think that had been done was one trash can had been emptied. The uploaded pictures reflect how the restroom looked after the complaints had been made and time had passed to rectify the problem.

I went back to guest services and asked for a team leader and was asked if it was about the bathroom. Important note---the shift had changed but the new person at guest services knew about the bathroom. When the team leader arrived about 7 minutes later, I asked her to come view the bathroom. She told me she was going to do that and she had 4 or 5 others things to take care of and she had just came to work. She dismissed me saying she other things to take care of. On the upside, the cashier was very pleasant and professional . I won't be returning to that store and my only shop online for now, if at all.

On 10/29/16 at the Cheyenne, Wyoming Store we made a purchase and used coupon to get a $10 gift card for $50 spent storewide – a coupon we had received on the back of a Christmas Toy Flyer. We actually had $100 worth of items so we asked the cashier if we could split the order into two – Scott would buy $50 on his RedCard and Debbie $50 on her RedCard and then we could each get a $10 gift card. She said we could. However we didn’t have a second coupon.

We thought she would give us one. She rang up half our items but the total was a dollar less than $50 so we got a soda for $1.79 out of the cooler. Then the cashier couldn’t get the $10 coupon to work. Meanwhile we asked if we could get another $10 coupon and they said no. So then we said let’s just put all of our items together. So they checked all of our items and the total after taxes and %5 redcard savings was $114.72.

Later that night, I noticed that we had been overcharged. We purchased a fan off a clearance rack for $13.48 and there were two $13.48 charges on our receipt. So today, Sunday, 10/30 I went back to the store’s customer service and told them they had double charged me. The cashier processed the refund, handed me my receipt and said “you get 10.78 back on your card”. I asked how on earth I would only get 10.78 back on a $13.48 fan and she said you got a 5% discount. I said that I also paid 6% sales tax so it should still be more than $13.48. Then she tells me that I used a coupon so the coupon was deducted.

So basically, Target made a mistake and double charged me, I had to drive all the way back to the store to get the charge reversed and then they aren’t even giving me the full amount. I spent $115 and I only needed $50 to use the coupon, so the coupon should not come into the calculation at all until I return over $65 worth of items. This makes no sense and even though the dollar amount is small, the principle is infuriating. And then the cashier is so smug and basically has a “too bad, that’s the way it is” attitude.

I am complaining about how I had bought a new purse and a bed set plus some clothing items. Well I got home and Target had put my clothing in a bag with the chocolate pudding with white shirts. It was all over my stuff and they wouldn't give me my money back or give me replacements to the cloths that got ruined. I even talked to the store manager and she said there is nothing we can do. I drove all the way to target and that about an hour away to see if could get my money back.

I was shopping at store #2441 at 10:30am. There was only 1 register open and a line of 9 people. Five employee walked by (4 female and 1 male) and no employee seemed phased by the length of line. One guest started yelling cashiers and then an employee radioed for back up cashiers. 3 registers open but still took me 25 minuets to pay for my items. Issue was all cashiers who open did not have sufficient cash and new cashiers had to leave registers to get cash. Poorly managed store by John Williams who was in store by never assisted his staff in customer service. Because of poor staffing and inefficient readiness response at this location I missed my appointment and had to reschedule and take another day off. No Thank You Target.

I ordered online stuff from target.com. It was express shipping for 19 October morning, right on my husband birthday because I wanted to surprise him. Today is 20 October and we still don't have item. I guess I wanna my money back for "express shipping". Very disappointed in Target customer relations.

I placed an order online for a car seat on 10/18. When placing order I put in my email and missed a letter. I called after receiving my order since no receipt was enclose and was assisted by a representative I could barely understand. I explained why I was calling and in need of the receipt to be emailed since not in the item when received on 10/19. I was put on hold and when he came back he informed me the item would be delivered 10/20 and gave me a tracking number. I explained that is not why I am calling and re-explained myself.

Then I gave he correct email he stated thats incorrect from what we have and I would have to log onto my account to change it. I advised I don't have an online account. He stated then why is the email incorrect I said it was a typo and could he fix it to re-send to me. He stated no. I was so disappointment with this I told him I would return my carseat to a store and go elsewhere. He started to explained returns online. I advised never online or shopping at store again due to this and I hung up.

I shop at the Chesapeake Square Mall Target located in Chesapeake Va. On 10-17-2016, I made a large purchase consisting of many different household items. The following night I went through the bags and noticed I was missing some of the items purchased. On 10-19 I called Target customer service and informed their operator Rachel. I was told to bring in my receipt so that someone could further assist me. Later that day I went into the store and had the most unpleasant experience with a cashier by the name Rachel (not the operator) she was unprofessional, condescending and sarcastic.

I felt like I was at an circus because she was definitely displaying clown like behaviour. She was loud and causing a scene I just wanted the items I had paid for but had not received. She was yelling across the aisles to other cashiers as to encourage them to join into her fiasco, as I, other guest and staff looked in disbelief/disgust. She did not handle this in an professional and courteous manner. Rachel should not be working in any public/customer service field. I was a 5 year loyal customer with Target and have spent thousands of dollars but this experience has put a very bad taste in my mouth and I can/ will not return.

I will also inform family and friends of my experience and encourage them to shop at other retail stores where you're welcomed, respected and appreciated for your business! Note to Target corporate: If you have and are aware of employees, staff and/or coworkers that are not providing an enjoyable, positive shopping experience to your guest when spending our hard earned money in your stores they should be replaced with employees that do. Word of mouth and a few bad apples will spoil the pack and eventually be the reason for a decline in your sales and business.

In my recent visit to Target, I notice that the full value of my coupons was not used. I purchased 3 Gillette women shaving gel for $2.97 and the coupon value on the receipt was reduced to $1.30(coupon was valued at $2.00. I'm very upset that this happen because I loose out of $.70 cents for each product and your corporate gains $.70 plus .08 cents for each product for a total of $2.34. The cashier told me that you will only get the value of $1.38 for each coupon.

Please enlighten me on how you will only get this amount when coupon is submitted to the appropriate company. I love shopping at target but Target is making it very difficult with new rules coming out every day and it differs from store to store. I would like to continue shopping at Target but it is not getting any easier. Please explain to me how this formula works. Thank you for your time.

So, I went to Target tonight (3931 Gilbert Rd., Gilbert, AZ) and I wanted to buy one of those mini bottles of Sutter Home wine. They sell them in a four pack, but as I had never tried this particular flavor before (white Zinfandel), I just wanted to get one bottle as opposed to four because I didn't know if I would like it or not. Anyway, so I just took one bottle out of the pack. I'd like to point out here that it wasn't as though I tore into any packaging. I just lifted the bottle right out of the box. I've done this at other stores (Walmart), and it's never been a problem. It would always ring up at the register at just the price of the one bottle. Anyway, so I go up to the register. Now, keep in mind that it was a Saturday night and in its infinite wisdom, Target only had one lane open!

So, I'm standing there getting really annoyed because I was kind of in a hurry. Finally, someone opens another lane and I go to that one. I get up there, and the cashier rings up my little bottle of wine, and it comes out to like $4.30. I'm like are you f------ kidding me, for this little bottle of wine!? (Of course, I know exactly what happened; it was ringing up as though it was the 4-pack.) I explained to him about the whole 4-pack thing, but he still said it came out to $4.30. I was so mad. I mean couldn't this moron see that this little bottle of wine was not $4.30?

What a load of crap!! I was so shocked at the utter stupidity of the whole thing that I just gave him the money and left. (should've just said I didn't want it and left the wine on the counter!) Anyway, that bottle of wine had better be freakin' delicious. I'll definitely think twice before I shop at Target again. I think what bothered me the most was that it was like the cashier wasn't even listening to what I was saying. It was like "Golly, gee this is what the register says, so this must be the price! Now, I'm going to go drink my overpriced bottle of wine.

I shopped at Target Antioch Slatten Ranch, 5769 Lone Tree Way, Antioch, CA 94531. I purchased four packages of petite sirloin steaks (two in each pack), which had been marked $8.99, but were each reduced by $4.00 off (see attached picture). When the cashier rang up this purchase, however, they applied the discount of $4.00 to three packages of steaks, but then charged me the full price of $8.99 each for two more packages of steaks! I should have been charged only $4.99 for another steak package, not $17.98. I was overcharged in the amount of $12.99. I have also attached a copy of this receipt.

I called the Antioch store and was directed to customer service. I spoke with a lady over the phone who identified herself as a manager, but she was extremely rude, starting our conversation. I tried to explain the situation further, $12.99 might not seem like much money, but I am retired and on a fixed income. Isn't there some way you can refund this to me without me spending more money for gas to return to the Antioch Target?

I am writing today because I had a very bad experience with my local target today. I am a loyal Target customer, but I was upset today. I use coupons from time to time, and I'm upset about the way this store handles problems with their coupons. I know it may not be a big deal to the cashiers if a customers coupons doesn't work because it's a small amount of savings, but for me I'm a single mother of 9. It does make a difference for me! First of all my cashier wasn't scanning the right barcode on the coupon & telling me they didn't work.

When she wasn't going to do anything about them not scanning, I asked if there was some sort of management that could come assist me. When that person arrived, she figured the cashier wasn't scanning them right. (I wonder how many peoples coupons she refused, due to her error) the manager then walked away. The cashier scanned my coupons and it wasn't taking the right amount off. For example, I had a $3 off coupon...My item was over $4, so it should have taken off the $3, but it only took off $2 and some change.

Everything was a disaster and I ended up having to put some things back because coupons weren't working. On top of all this, the cashier was very rude and disrespectful, as well as the person in management that came to help! I was treated like trash because I had a few coupons, and wanted to know why the weren't working. This is the Fort Smith store in Arkansas. I think that if the product matches the coupon they should be able to manually enter it, instead of just telling the customer it doesn't work. I also think the employees should get some classes in customer service.

These rude disrespectful people are representing Target and making a bad name for this company.

Trying to purchase Target digital gift card for daughter's BD. Cannot purchase thru the web as Target site repeatedly dumps each effort. Called Target customer service, rep only speaks English poorly. Must literally repeat every single bit of info many times, each time rep fails to understand. Has taken over 1.3 hours and order still not completed. Am utterly convinced that regardless the representative still does not have the correct info. After investing so much time and frustration the rep is still trying to ship a card instead of an email. I would have stopped long ago but Amy believes after so much painful effort she wishes to complete the purchase. The rep will not provide an employee ID number for reference. It appears that Target may be outsourcing. If there was a "0" stars this would be appropriate.

I shop at Target every week and spend around $200.00 each time. I am a couponer and it used to be easy to shop in your store, but lately I have become so frustrated with not being able to use legitimate coupons for products purchased. Last week I was in the checkout for at least 30 minutes while all of my items and coupons were scrutinized. Today I purchased 2 boxes of pampers diapers and had a coupon for each box.

They wouldn't take the coupons and said if the register refused it I could not use it. I had them take the diapers off. It continued to happen with several other items in my purchase. I know your couponing policies, and I abide by them. I also know there are a lot of scammers out there, but I am trying to do it correctly and you won't let me. I come in totally organized and ready to shop, only to get shut down by the cash register. I've had it. It's not worth the stress and frustration I have to deal with at check out. I need to find another place to shop.

I have never been treated so poorly by any corporate office regarding a complaint. Recently I contacted Target Corporate office and spoke with Amy regarding my local Target store. My family and I have experienced several issues with pricing/advertising and mis-stocked item throughout this store. It is frustrating and inconvenient to have to visit Guest Relations for price adjustments due to employee error. When I voiced this ongoing issue to the Team Leader, he did not care. I emailed Guest Relations and was assured that my concerns would be addressed by store management; they were not.

When I escalated my concerns to Target Corporate office, I was assisted by Amy. She lacks professionalism, courtesy, and sympathy. She has NO business dealing with customer complaints. She had the audacity to leave a voice mail that stated that all my concerns were addressed when I emailed Guest Relations. It is obvious my concerns have been disregarded all along. This is evident due to the corporate executive aloof attitude regarding customer satisfaction and loyalty. Target has lost my business. No wonder Team Leaders do nothing to improve issues within their stores; corporate office does not care at all. Word of mouth advertising is a powerful thing. I will share my negative experience to all my family and friends.

Today I tried to use my new Target card with the chip. I did not know the I needed to set up a pin. There were too many people in line so I paid cash to check out. I called customer service and waited an hour to s/w a manager who told me I cannot be credited the 5% discount bc "I failed to follow instructions" additional "this is my failure". I stated Kmart, Macy's can all use phone numbers and never make the customer feel stupid. My mother is currently dying and I may have forgotten to select a pin 2 weeks ago. I have never been treated so poorly. Evidently I'm too stupid to shop at Target". I have shopped at Target for years and had this credit card since 2014, but will never go again.

I will never shop at Target again. I was told I can only use one coupon,I was trying to use two. When I told the store manager Leon at target store 1040 Dale Mabry, Lutz, FL 33548 they policy was four coupons he's said it was corporate policy. I advised him corporate policy is four coupon he got very annoyed. So i didn't push the issue further with him. He allowed me to use one coupon and even asked if I was going to purchase the rest with this transaction.

When I contacted corporate customer service, the customer service said she will call him because the policy is four coupons . She asked me to hold on. When she got back on the phone her attitude changed toward me. She said he refused the coupon because i was buying to much. It was not a inventory issue but a coupon issue because he allowed me to purchase all the items without using coupons. I feel like I was mistreated and bullied because I want to use coupons (which are in their coupon policy limit).

I made the same call to Target customer service two weeks before this incident, not in the spirit of complaining but to figure out the coupon policy. I even contacted the manager to ask the policy. I was told the policy was the same a targets corporate website. I feel singled out and humiliated for trying to use a coupon and have no recourse to help this situation because they lied to cover themselves. When Target let their managers amend the coupon policy as needed they also allow managers to lose business.

I have shopped for 40 years at Target it is the place I prefer to shop. I am almost 70 years old now and need a motorized cart to shop. I have talked to many people at the store for over a year now about the condition and safety of there 2 carts but they never get fixed. One cart you can't steer well it just wanders all over causing you to run into things, other carts, shelving, even people. The other cart won't stay running and needs to be turned off and back on to reset it all the time not fun or safe for me or other customers around me.

After many times of trying to get someone to fix the problem I have given up and have made the move to Walmart for my shopping needs even though I don't like to shop there there carts are always in good working order. I still need to change my pharmacy to another, that in it self is 30 to40 thousand dollars a year. store level personnel should have been able to handle this problem.

I recently receive a letter from target corporate offices stating that I were back up on my payment for a purchase that I did not do. I immediately call customer service .the representative. connected me with the fraud department.They stated that someone had change my address and phone number and apparently did some shopping in the amount of $1000 I explain to her that I never did that and that my balance with target were 0 balance.

She also stated that in order for anyone to do those changes it would required to have all my personal information.meaning that someone out there got all my personal information .I immediately went on file a police report. My next step is to call all three credit spots, to make sure that no one is using my information.my suspicion is that someone infiltrate in target system to steal customer information. I personally think that target should be responsible to provide every customer that they information was stolen from their system with a free credit monitoring from all three credit bureaus.

I've been a loyal customer since Target came to Long Beach, CA. I've written hundreds of personal checks in the past but have used the Red Card for years. Today, I inadvertently left my card at home when I changed purses. At checkout, I wrote a check for $102.45 which was rejected. I was asked to write out another check in case the ID info was input erroneously. The second check was also rejected. The store manager walked me to customer service where they called check verification. I was told that since I hadn't written a check in a long time, I had no credit history.

I guess the fact that I shop there every single week and send in a check in the hundreds every month for Red Card purchases doesn't count. I was completely embarrassed and humiliated as there were lines of customers both at checkout & customer service who observed the entire thing. I am very at Target right now and I'm seriously thinking of severing my long customer relationship with you!

We are ex Target customers. This company will continue to decline in sales until you return to a normal bathroom policy and only after you've addressed the public with an apology for such a ridiculous idea. By building separate bathrooms so the majority of people have to use different ones is as stupid as the one Target made that started all of this. The CEO is a complete idiot.

This is the 4th straight week that there have been signage errors in this particular store. Also the lines have been long, more that 5 people in each of the 3 lines that were open, and no coverage on the self serve lines. When I checked my receipt, I found that it was again done incorrectly and that I was charged twice for the same item. The woman at Target customer service was quick to say that things were not her fault, but not to help correct the problem. Target has been our "go to store" for several years, but I will not return to this one and am unsure about going to any others. We always stopped in on Sunday, but will not do so any longer.

Am still ok giving the store a 1 star as it is very clean. The store is the one on Independence in Virginia Beach.

I was shopping your Target store in east St. Cloud Mn. I have to tell you I was disappointed with the poor customer service I received at check out, and this is not the first time!!. The young cashier lady was talking excessively with the customer inline before me, I had overheard the greeting when they started to process that customers items, and a Thank You when she departed. When I approached there was no greeting, much less asking if I found what I was looking for.

She did not make eye contact until I said "hello" and that was well after she had begun processing my items, then the cashier replied how are you? Which seamed insincere. I made a few comments and I believe the young lady was taken back when she heard me speak. I am a cancer survivor with head and neck cancer making my voice different, but not unintelligible. My items were processed and I handed over $100 cash for the payment. This young cashier never once said Thank You, or have a good day, or thank you for shopping at Target.

I am very, very disappointed with the young cashiers at the east side location, the older cashiers always seam welcoming. As I approach this 2016 Labor day weekend I will meeting with many, many, friends and family, one whom works higher up in your corporate office, and I will tell all what experience I had. Unfortunately you may loose a few more customers, I guess my $1000 worth of purchases a year is not enough to get a simple Thank You.

I purchased a pair of glasses from Target Optical. Finn (assistant manager) charged a $35.00 1 yr. warranty to my card without my permission. He did not offer the service. When I confronted him, he asked me what I had against warranties and they always charge the customer the warranty service. This is illegal and unethical. How many customers were charged an additional $35.00 without them realizing. This is complete fraud I said to him and it is illegal. He then said, "Most people do not know what they want!" My response was I know exactly what I do and do not want as I am sure most consumers do. He could never admit what he did was wrong nor did he apologize.

In a Target circular newspaper ad of 8/21/16, you have an iPad Air on sale for $299.99. Went to buy the iPad on sale and guess what -- they don't have any at either the Moline, IL or the Davenport, IA stores. This is ridiculous and not the first time it's happened to me. Target has always been my favorite store but you're driving me to Walmart if you can't fix this problem. I'm 80-yrs old and have some health problems so chasing sales, where there is no product is hard on me.

I have been stopping by the Target at 5950 State Bridge Rd for literally everyday the last two weeks solid. I am a collector of Hot Wheels and I regularly stop by to see whats new for the mainline cars. I understand that the store does replenishing of stock at intervals of time but this store has not restocked in awhile and I'm not sure that corporate would ever want there to be a situation where there is 'zero' product on the shelves. The employees and management at the store has checked the inventory level (which strangely did change in the last 3-4 days) but nothing has changed on the shelves. The store is showing 250+ individual mainline cars (the .99 cent cars) but there are zero on the shelf. It has been this way for weeks. I don't know where else to go so I have decided to exclusively check Walmart instead which takes me a little out of my way but at least they have stock. Picture attached

I frequent target a lot and today I bought 3 things, get all the way home and I only have 2 items. Had to drive all the way back there to get my missing item, which was a pain in the ***! This is the 3rd time I didn't get everything I paid for and had to drive back to get it. Do I really have to check my bags every time.

I just came out of Target located in 100 Parsonage Road, Edison, NJ. I had purchased 3 items of clothing and pulled out my Target gift card to use that I had gotten from the store in June when I returned a girls' Champion performance legging ($15.00). My child wanted an all black color legging but I had gotten her one with a some colors on the waist of it. When I went to pay for my items, I was told by the cashier that there was no money on the gift card. I realized that the gentleman who had helped me return the colored leggings did not put the $15.00 on the gift card.

The cashier then asked me if I kept my receipt. Obviously, I didn't. Who would think that anything like this would happen? I just want you to know that this can be prevented easily. Perhaps, the person at customer service should check to make sure that the amount is on the gift card before they give it back to us (the customer). I am upset that I lost the $15.00. I hope that by telling you this, this will not happen again to me or anyone else.

I purchased 4 singlets from your online store, unfortunately the needed to be a size larger, I visited my local Target asking if they could exchange them for a larger size, the singlets were unopened still in the original package. I was told they couldn't help me as singlets are classed as under ware . so I returned them to your online shop to be exchanged for larger size, as I didn't have an eparcel slip I paid the postage of $18.00. I still have no singlets and out of pocket for the postage. not a happy customer.

To whom it may concern I recently bought this pool, the Intex Jungle Play Center Kiddie Pool. Order # 9016007745236) for our vacation house for during the 4th of July weekend. We haven't opened it or used it until this past week. After spending an hour filling it up with air we realized a hole that wasn't being patched by the extra tape we received in the package. My kids and family were very disappointed that they couldn't play in the pool. I was very disappointed. Please let me know what can be done I would like a refund from Target headquarters.

Why were people buying Aquafina water by the flat load? I've been to target 3 times last week none this morning when sales start none it was for the 10 off 50 coupon that is ridiculous.

Today June 21, 2016 we shopped at the North Attleboro, MA store on US Route 1. We purchased a few children's books from the book department. When we got to the check our registers we found several people all bunched up in despair. We at first thought that the store was being robbed or there was a bomb threat. A poorly dressed young man was walking around telling shoppers that they could pay in cash or check only. You can't use your credit card or your debit card.

By now there were 30 consumers gathered around with their shopping carts filled with merchandise. Most people today use a major credit cards as their monthly SS check is deposited into their checking account, most pension checks are deposited directly into consumers accounts, in the banking business we called it the paperless society. It is no longer convenient to carry hundreds of dollars on your person to pay for your weekly shopping needs. Clerks were new and really didn't know what was going on.

After using my cash to make the purchase on the way out we viewed three or four people standing around (dressed in red jackets)hoping that all this would just vanish and go away so they could go to lunch break. The store needs an experienced manager and several strong cashiers to keep the lines moving. We can only assume that the computer system is substandard. The secret to the retail business is Price brings them in but service brings them back. Please hire some older experienced employees.

I am use to friendly service at my local Target store which I shop at on a regular basis. I have a Target debit card and usually receive friendly service. I was at the Target store on Maple street next to Lowes (Wichita, KS) today at approximately 10.00 am. I visited your fitting room and found the young lady very unfriendly, in fact I thought she was rude. Not the smile and service I am used to. She addressed me with "bring everything out!" No hi, please or thank you. When I left the dressing room she was standing there and did I get a thank you? No, just a scowl. Not sure if she was having a bad day but not the service and smile this store and associates always has given me in the past.

I understand that when you have a retail store that you must watch your customers to make sure they are not shop lifting. The way Target have trained their staff on how to handle someone you think might be stealing needs to stop. I was in the cosmetic and picking out specific products and than wheeled my cart over to the allergy isle. I walked up and down the isle trying to find eye drops. Couldn't locate them for the life of me. As I kept shopping I could see employee's leering at me or doing "busy work" right in eye shot of me. Instead of asking if I needed help they just kept an eye on me, I was getting uncomfortable. Even though I was uncomfortable, I thought it was just random and didn't give it a second thought, until check out. The women at the register was very sweet and friendly but as I was leaving a employee waked passed me and was staring at me.

I parked my cart in the store and here comes the same lady right toward me , I just smiled and walked out of the store with my bought items. As I was crossing the street to my car she was right behind me. She was highly aggressive and unprofessional. As I was driving home I started replaying the behavior of the Target staff in my head and realized they all thought I was a shop lifter. I was so mad at the behavior of the staff and how Target has trained their employees to handle this type of situation. I was in the target at 3901 W Ina Rd on 06/03/2016 around 12 PM. I would like the recorded surveillance footage to be reviewed and used as a training on what NOT to do. Will never shop at Target again!

In the may 29 target add there is a Threshold Folwell dining set 7 pic. Called turlock ca store and mgr said that should have never been in ad. Checked all other stores that I could locate and no one had it. Went to modesto store yesterday and Roger a customer service person looked everywhere on line that he could think of and said hmm...that's odd. Could not locate anywhere. Since this is the perfect patio set that I have been looking for I am very upset and disappointed. Isn't this s considered false advertising? My husband worked for Sears for 30 years. Remember the "bait and switch" that they got in big trouble over? Please resolve this issue for me and let me know when I can get this item from Target.

Target is now allowing men to enter Women's rest room facilities as corporate policy. What is wrong with you people. This is non-sense and should not be allowed. You are condoning a practice of social discord and promoting sick behavior. Stop it! This is also un-American. Do you seek to jeopardize children including young girls and boys to this terrible behavior? It seems so. I will not shop any longer at a Target store and plan to join all forces opposing Target in every way possible.

I have decided based on your bathroom decision to no longer shop at Target. I think you should reconsider I have instructed my kids and wife to do the same.

Please be informed that myself, a group of family members and friends have decided to boycott your stores until you remove the Spanish speaking commercial from the English speaking channels. We do not speak Spanish and we find it offensive that we are subjected to non-English speaking commercials in this country and on main stream media. There are Spanish speaking channels that can reach those who understand Spanish so why not advertise there. How effective would it be to advertise in English to those Spanish channels? Until these commercials are removed we will take our Target business to Walmart.

I have called Target 3 times each time staying on the line over 40 mins only talking to a representative that cannot help me only to then be hung up on. All I need to do is get the total contributions that have been made to my school since I signed up with the program last September 2015. The last representative told me I signed up and then canceled a month later. This is completely incorrect. The fact that they will not give me a statement showing my contributions is ridiculous. I am feeling like the whole program is actually a fraud and they didn't contribute to my school. But they got a lot of money from me under the false advertising that they would do just that. I

have a family of 5 and have predominately shopped at Target with my REDcard for well over a year and even increased purchasing food items, baby items etc because I thought they were contributing to my school when other retailers did not. I am so upset about poor customer service, the website not providing me the information I need, wasting my valuable time with representative who are untrained and unhelpful. And to date I still don't have the information from my account that I need. I want to file a complaint and feel at this point that Target has been fraudulent.

I am completely offended at your Target Commercial that is airing in the USA in SPANISH. We are Americans, and as your commercial is broadcast in America, your commercials should be in ENGLISH.

Purchased a TV at Target 7 months ago when the TV broke called Westinghouse the manufacturer to get repaired. After locating receipt it was not legible call Target to locate proof of purchase from the serial number of TV with no help spoke with Nate from customer relations Target complaint number 13212 587 Nate and for me that I was out of luck when I told Nate I would go back to the store and inform customers of their policy so they don't make the same mistake it's words were we'll call the police I will never ever spend one red Cent at Target.

We are emailing the CEO of Target to ask him kindly change your bathroom policy. If in fact something happens at one of your stores you will lose more business. At this time my husband and I are suspending our shopping to Target. We were regular shoppers purchasing both of our dogs food at Target. Why would you want to take such a stand. Right is right and wrong is wrong. Does not matter if you are atheist or believe in the big guy who you and I are going to answer too. We are not going around signing petitions against you. We just ask you to reconsider.

Target Rancho Cordova is losing my business! There was only one checker open and the customer in front of me needed to see the manager and had lots of items to be checked. The cashier was very chatty and what should have been fairly fast took about 20 minutes. When it was finally my turn one of the items I had was a Target gift card. The checked put in the amount I wanted and it came back that it was a Starbucks card which it was not. I got a different gift card and the same thing happened. The checker told me I would have to go over to Starbucks to get their card. I replied that I didn't want a Starbucks card and that ones I had given the checker were Target gift cards. She told me she would have to call the manager but I had already waited too long and their were people behind me so I said no.

I am also unhappy that applying for a Target redcard is done at register. It holds up the line! I am also very unhappy with Target's new policy on transgender bathrooms. You are doing your best to lost my business.

I cannot believe you would allow a male to go into the ladies restroom. Not only is a morale issue it is a perverts dream come true. Has the world gone mad. This pandering to 1 percent at the expense of 99 percent is out of hand. what about a lady or childrens right to privacy. I will shop at Walmart where they still have common sense and respect the rights of the majority. would you let a male guest go in the restroom with your 12 year old daughter at your house? how about your wife. political correctness is the bane of a civilized country. your either born a male or female. why invite a firestorm over a basic right that has worked since the founding of this country. This is not progressive thinking it is sick.

I am totally shocked to see Target loose their minds to let men into the ladies restrooms. Target has lost my business! I guess they just want only the mentally ill as their customers, Better be putting back a lot of money for the coming lawsuits after you gave the ok for perverts to take aim on your customers in the restrooms! if I am on the jury you are screwed!!

Every week I shop in one of your stores however I plan to NEVER shop in your store again because of your recent bathroom policy. I have two very young granddaughters and under no circumstances would I ever consider allowing them to be in bathroom with a man who is confused about his sexuality. Also, what is preventing a sexual predator to say he is transgender? How is it that you are catering to a very small percentage of the population? How are you meeting my rights or others that share my views? Quite frankly, I would feel very uncomfortable with a man in the next bathroom stall. What can you do to assure my privacy?

This letter is voice my dissatisfaction with your GLBT policy on use of alternating bathrooms based on whatever the gender someone decides to identify with. I view this as a personal choice issue that someone makes independently of the rest of us. Therefore, I think it is a specious argument that the rest of the world then has to adapt too and then be bound by whatever the choice these people make.

I do not want my young daughter in a bathroom with a man dressed like a woman. This is dangerous. This is also contrary to the values I have worker hard to teach her over the years. So, the question is--who's rights come first. Based on the above I will be boycotting Target until your policy is rescinded. You might think you are taking the high road with your policy but it is poorly thought out and discriminatory to 99.99% or the rest of your customers.

I am disappointed as to target's stand on dressing room and bathroom policy. It's a shame you cannot go to a family store and shop and afraid to use a dressing room or bathroom. I sure would not bring one of my grandchildren!

No complaint. Just want you to know I agree with your restroom policy. I am not worried about a transgender person being a threat in the restroom. I will continue to shop and support Target.

This is yet another complaint regarding your corporate decision to allow "transgenders" the ability to use rest rooms and changing rooms of their choosing as opposed to their current sexual being. As long as this policy is continued, I and as many of my friends and family that I can convince, will no longer patronize your stores. I have too many other choices. You have chosen this policy under the guise of political correctness. What baloney. You made this choice because you thought it would increase your bottom line. When you offend the common sense of the vast majority of citizens, in favor of the very few, I begin to question your powers of rational thinking. Regardless, stick to your guns, I know I will.

Target as a corporation is choosing to allow men to enter womens' bathrooms which is inappropriate. I am choosing to shop elsewhere. As a customer I have spent 800 dollars in total at target this last year, but now I going someplace else.

I have been a regular Target customer before it instituted its no sex barred bathroom policy. This is the last business Target will receive from me until the policy is changed. It is ludicrous that Target would agree to this policy. Do you really want the cost and publicity when the first man assaults a woman or a young girl in a Target bathroom?

I have been shopping at Target stores for years. Your recent decision to allow those people who have chosen to be a different sex, (transgenders) into the restrooms/dressing rooms of their choice is a huge disappointment to my family and thousands of others around the country. Any person could dress up and SAY they are a transgender, enter a restroom where a young girl, lady is and brutally attack or rape them. What about the rights of these young women/girls to their safety and privacy? Where is the common sense?

We will NEVER shop at a Target store again. I hope you are prepared for the litigation that will occur when something happens. My rights as a woman count as much as the person who biologically is a MAN, no matter what he thinks he is. Please take a common sense approach to this matter and think of the safety of all the young women/girls who will be shopping at your stores. I would appreciate a response from someone from the corporate office who can explain this decision to me.

As of today who have lost a long term loyal customer, I will not endanger my wife and my daughters, you can thank your new bathroom policy, you just gave the green light to sexual predators to attack our loved ones, I used to like target, I was even a team member in CA on the flow team, we'll I have just lost all respect for your company. I will cancel my target red card, I just applied for a Walmart card and was approved...you might be thinking that my 2,000 yearly dollars are chump change but imagine if millions of customers did the same thing, oh and it will happen, this just the beginning. Enjoy your losses. Ex customer Juan

Your store will be off limits to our family - you made the choice opening restrooms that are built for women to a man is wrong.

It is very disappointing that Target is allowing transgender employees and customers to use the bathroom of their choice! With this decision to give transgenders their rights you infringe on MY rights as a woman. Personally, I do not want to share a bathroom with men and I have 2 daughters who I do not want to have to share a bathroom with the opposite sex. I will not shop at any Target store until this decision has been changed. I appreciate your consideration with this concern.

Santa Ana NW location. Entrance to store was filthy. Vodka bottle , cups, and trash everywhere. Purchased four Lysol promotional items, buy three get one free. All items were charged to my account so I proceeded to customer service for assistance. After scanning the items staff determined that one item did not qualify. Their remedy was to refund the items and have me repurchase which meant that I would be required to reenter the store, stand in line again. Just not the service I would expect. Would have been wonderful if they could have given me credit or taken a moment to retrieve the correct product. The store was not busy and the supervisor should have assisted

I have attached a format complaint letter against target.

This weekend I bought a Blue-Ray DVD 5.99 special as a gift, for my wife, on her B-day, today. I, being the man that I am, waited until today to wrap it. Much to my surprise it still had the security box on it. We only have one car,I had my wife, who I am also hiding the present from, pick me up so I could then drop he off at work, to go take this security box off my wife's present. I understand that it is my own fault for not bringing the receipt or even doing this sooner but I was then asked for the receipt.

I wasn't returning it, did not want to bring it with my wife in the car. Was told they could not remove it without it. OK I get it you "can't just be taking these off for everyone" but really if I would have paid cash instead of using the card, would you have kept my movie? Worse called the police? I know she did not know about all of the other hassle this created, but a 5.99 DVD? and if I stole it, would I not have just broke the case, which I will next time instead of returning it to you.

Then I asked if they could be wrapped for wasting all of my time and gas and such, i was then met with a face of disdain, and "We don't do that here". OK I am not one to take the time to write e-mails, but this one I could not let go. I left still feeling like a thief. I manage in food service so have read a number of these. one reason I don't write them, so this may all fall on deaf ear, but this made my top ten felt like poo experiences at a help desk.

I purchased a Threshold Camden 5pc dining set on line using pay pal. When I received the dining set and opened it the Table was dented and the paint was coming off with scratches all over the set and the legs were not even covered just loose in the box. The chairs had scratches on the arms and the fabric was ripped. I call Target and they told me the could not credit pay pal but would give me a gift card or I could bring it back to the store for a cash refund, which I should not have to do because you ship me damage goods.

If you offered pay pal you should credit it back and have the items picked up. I never had a problem with other stores with returns to pay pal so I called pay pal and put a dispute in. Target agreed to credit my account but I had to ship it back at my expense. The items weights over 150 pounds and I should not have to pay to return damaged goods. I took this back to the store with the help of others,so I could at least pay my credit card off which I should not have had to do on such a large item but seeing that Target would not pick the damaged items I had no choice. I will never buy anything from Target on again.

I bought baby clothes to ship to my daughter in Fort Lee, VA, I live in Canada. Unfortunately I put down their previous address on base, and realized about 1/2 hr after placing the order. I called Target right away to update the address, they could not/or would not do this - apparently Targets policy is not to change addresses after the order has been entered, Target would rather ship it to the wrong address. I went from the 1st line of contacts, to the 2nd line of contacts, with no assistance. They transferred me to a UPS rep who could not help me, they said it was Target who had to change the address.

Nothing was done, it had to be shipped to the wrong address and I had to have my daughter go over to the people living there now and co-ordinate this ourselves. This doesn't make sense to me. Target would rather ship to a wrong address than change it in your system. I believe this policy should be looked at. I would imagine you have a lot of shipments returned due to this policy. It really discourages me from ordering on line when I cannot get any help from the Target Customer Service Dept. and spent over an hour on long distance calls, being transferred about, with no result at the end.

I bought 4 caramel cupcakes. When I got home and put them into the fridge. I have only the use of one arm. The box was not very sturdy the box fell onto the floor and opened the cupcakes fell out. I had to throw them into the trash. Is this what I can expect from Target now?

received an eye exam on 02-10-16 at 457 Germantown Parkway Cordova TN 38018 at 4:30 p.m. When I entered the office I was greeted and given some forms to fill out. I filled the forms out including my insurance information. I waited to be seen by the doctor. Moments later I was called to the back for my eye exam. My experience with the optometrist was great. The eye exam was very professional. When the exam was complete, the optometrist informed the desk staff that I would only have to pay $10 co-pay. I was asked if I wanted to pick out glasses and advised yes. I picked out the frames and sat with another worker to get fitted for the glasses and go over insurance information.

During the fitting, I was advised that Target Optical did not take my insurance and I would have to pay $50 instead of the $10 co-pay. I am very disturbed by this because I was not advised prior to my eye exam that my insurance was not accepted by Target Optical. When I advised the workers that it would have been nice to know that my insurance was not accepted prior to the exam, I did not receive an explanation as to why I was not advised prior to the exam.

I don’t believe that this is best practice as customers/clients should be informed prior to the exam that their insurance would not be accepted. Insurance information is requested on the paper work but no one checked my insurance. I am requesting to be refunded due to the negligence of the workers. They were ever so courteous to tell me that I could go to Wal-Mart because Wal-Mart would take my insurance. It was further suggested that I could go across the street to another optometrist who would accept my insurance.

I would have appreciated all of this information prior to the exam being administered. I also informed the workers that I would not have scheduled or sat for an eye exam or attempted to get glasses if had known that Target Optical would not accept my insurance.

A couple days ago I had bought a phone at Walgreens right next to one of the year to trade locations and I decided to go look just in case to see if target had the cheaper for one and in that case I would buy that one and return the other one but as soon as I entered the store I was treated badly. I have been being followed around the store was looking around because if I was stealing something I overheard the manager talking to one of the other workers a couple hours away saying how they saw me on camera the phone and they were they were going to get me for it and all kinds of stuff. I even come from him and told him I'm not doing anything he really told me I wasn't talking to you talking to her while this manager kept following me around even more and I have a couple of the loss prevention following me around and upholstery after it.

Starbucks asking me if it's sooner she had everybody and send me a friend waiting to arrest me all kind of yourself but I still have my receipt from Walgreens with the phone I just bought and a pack of cigarettes are there I think this is very rude judging people discriminating discriminating them because of how they look I would to do anything wrong and understand why I have to be followed just because the way that the way dress on my tattoos I don't know what it is but it was very rude and disrespectful and I'll never shop there.

On Saturday, January 02, 2016, Upon entering the store I was followed by several employees including a plains clothes security man who left his post outside to follow me inside. Walking through the store there was a Black female employee who walked in front of me until I turned into one of the bath aisles (I used to work for Walmart and other retail stores so I am familiar with this tactic of following someone without being behind them). When I was at the bath items, several other plains clothes security personnel (a total of four - of which two females were together) surrounded me in that one aisle as I was looking at items, in particularly, plastic woven baskets similar to the ones Walmart sells.

Realizing what was going on, I left to look at flower vases - the reason I had visited the store. I selected two different styles of glass flower vases to purchase. I looked around the remainder of that section for a while and returned to the bath aisle I had previously been in. This time no one else appeared which allowed me to view items in peace. After looking at several items I wanted to know the price of one of the plastic baskets so I proceeded to find the price checker.

Not being familiar with the store (I rarely ever shop at Target) I did not know where the machine was located. I noticed a Caucasian female worker nearby and proceeded toward her. I was half way near when the Black female employee (the one who had earlier followed me while walking ahead of me) approached the other female employee and began talking. I stood before them, somewhat In between, while they carried on a conversation without acknowledging me.

After approximately five minutes, the Black female employee abruptly left and then the other Caucasian employee asked if she could help me. I was about to ask the location of the price checker when I noticed it, which the Black female employee had been standing in front of, but I could not see it. I then tried to obtain the price of the basket for what seemed like several minutes with no success. As I was about to ask the employees if the machine worked, it suddenly beeped without me placing the basket underneath to be scanned, as if it had been turned on. I was then able to obtain the price of the plastic woven basket.

Ordered a CD for Christmas gift giving. It was a very meaningful gift for someone very important in our lives. Though the item was not expensive it was a heartfelt gift and to be a way of thanking someone very special. Item has been delayed twice now. Christmas has come and gone and Target.com, could care less. I actually had a cs rep hang up on me when they did not know what to say. We would just appreciate Target.com, being upfront with us rather than leading us on to think that the item is coming, when in fact it is not even in stock. How and why would a company put an item on their website that they do not even have. Very disappointing. Will always use Amazon from now on.

I was attempting to return the blu ray movie "A Walk in the Woods" I explained how on 3 different Blu Ray player's the movie came up with a black screen an how I had search on the internet and found that a lot of people that purchased the same movie had the same results (black screen) and that a lot of retail store were returning the movies. The Snarky customer service rep said that since we opened it that we could only be able to change it for the same movie being that this was the 2nd one we purchased we know a 3rd one would not work either.

Bought the 1st at Walmart had no problem returning it to them they were very understanding. I was told I would have to wait for her manager Which I did before I could explain it to her the 1st rep we spoke to was explaining the problem to her with an attitude wanting her not to return the money. After a brief explanation the manger agreed to return the money. The only thing the manager said to us very rudely was "the money as been applied back to your card".

FYI my husband prefers shopping at Target vs Walmart he has always said that atmosphere was so much nicer but after last nights experience he is not sure. (Oh, yes we look and there were no "A Walk in the Woods" on the shelves). The Target store was in Redlands on Lagonia we were in the store around 6:30 pm. I really expected the manger at the return counter to be a little nicer. In the past we had only one other problem at this store but it was resolved quickly with a very helpful employee at this Target.

I came into a target store Tuesday morning and needed some assistance with finding an item. I asked an employee to help me but she was annoyed about some personal issue she was gossiping with her fellow coworker that she answered me in a rude manner. I ignored her attitude and asked her again. She gestured to the south end of the store and said we probably don't have the item and turned her fat ass back towards me and continued with her meaning less conversation. Meanwhile as I am standing there I smell marijuana on her breath. She was very unprofessional and rude. Please follow up on this issue. I believe her name was Melissa and she's overweight works at the Pinole CA store.

The Target team at the stores I was visiting was holding some type of meeting in the boys clothing section. There were probably about eight or ten people present. As my husband and I walked past the manage, I assume since she was leading the meeting, called out loudly "is there something I can help you with"? While this seemed innocent enough the fact is it was rude and embarrassing. Everyone stopped talking and stared at us as though we were purposely intruding on their meeting. I'm not easily embarrassed but this was really bad. And what struck us the most was the fact that it came from management. We left right away and headed to Meijer to do our shopping. Ps as we were leaving I mentioned the experience to a male employee and he was great too bad he's not the manager instead.

I have a friend that came home the other day with one of your "reusable plastic" bags for her merchandise. We live in California where plastic bags have been outlawed for 2 years now. I am appalled by the use of these bags. Please explain to me why you thought this was a good idea. Maybe I am missing something.

This is a medical issue. Order#! 922919762003. Placed on Target.com website on 12/13/15 Received 12/23/15 -- opened box I received order in. 2 boxes of AZO. UTI Test Strips were inside. One was already opened and 1 of the 3 strips were missing. Who ever packed the shipment must have took one out. I have pictures of the opened AZO BOX I called the phone # on the packaging list. Spoke to Delle in another country that COULD NOT help me resolve a replacement. Asked for her supervisor and she put me on hold for 47 mins. I hung up. Please this is horrible. Give me a real complaint phone number I can send these pics to.

I ordered a Beats Pill 2.0 Black that came with a promotional Beats Pill Dude- Black. I, after checking the promotion still existed, canceled my original order #902882500065. I cancelled because I did not get my 15% off and I reordered order #902889642623. This order #902889642623 did not give shipping info for the Beats Pill Dude- Black. When the rest of my order came I called customer care at 1-800-440-0680. The person on the line told me it shipped separately and would arrive Friday, December 18th. When I did not receive it I called 1-800-440-0680 and spoke with Leslie- Target.com Manager, who told me this promotion never existed. I then asked to speak with a supervisor, and the Manager who also told me this was never a promotion. When I asked to speak with a different manager they told me I was not getting my item and when I asked to file a complaint they hung up on me! I have not received my Pill Dude to this day, 3 days before Christmas.

I went to purchase gift cards for my employees and our boss's on Thursday Dec 17, 2015 at my local Target in Burbank Ca. I was going to purchase 11 Target cards and two Target Master cards. After a long busy week it was nice to know I only had to make one stop. I took them to the register only to be told that there was a 5 card limit and that was all I could purchase. I said I would do two transactions and was told I could only get 5. No signs were posted next to the cards informing me of this and I can't yet figure out why such a policy would be enforced especially right before Christmas, after all I am having 11 people come to Target and probably spend more than the value of the card. Needless to say I walked out with no gifts and real angry and took my business somewhere else, which is sad because I do like shopping at your store. I just think there should have been some type of notification of this strange policy. Thank you for your time and listening to me vent.

I place an order for an Electronic Software download. The website said that I would be emailed the product code in 1-3 hours from purchase (or up to 24 hours). I never received the email and when I called, I get people who can barely speak English and do not know what they are doing. It has been two weeks and I have yet to receive the code.

Two back to back bad experiences with Target online purchases. The first item ordered was never delivered to the store after confirmation with customer service twice. The second order cancelled but delivered, refused and return to the warehouse then two weeks later a refund finally issued in form of a gift card after stating that the refund should be credited in the form of payment issued. I am determined that the customer service department is undertrained and that Target pushes gift cards as a method of refund to retain profit forcing the customer to have to spend their money with Target anyway.

A gift card is understandable without a receipt present but with a receipt come on. A return to the warehouse truly has the original receipt with it. It is called the packing statement or list. Target's customer service, online ordering system and return system is a joke that was not funny and this is the last time I will pay to attend their comedy show. Walmart has a loyal customer.

I would like to relate an experience I had with Target that unfortunately was not pleasant. I was looking to purchase an Apple TV 64GB (MLNC2LL/A) this Black Friday. You had none in stock or on line nor did any store in my surrounding area have them in stock. Previously, when I called Target for a rain check I was given a ticket number and a case was created with a promise to honor the sale price once the item was in stock. And that promise was honored until today.

On 11/27/15 at around 9:30 PM, I called into Target customer care and spoke with customer service agent Rodrigo. I explained to Rodrigo what I was looking for and hoped to get a rain check. I gave Rodrigo previous ticket numbers for him to look up to see how the price match worked. He agreed with me that I was entitled to the rain check and issued me ticket number 08726348. He promised that all I would need is this ticket number when the item was back in stock for target to honor the 149.25 price.

On 12/02 I called back into Target as the item was now in stock and I wished to order it. Both Reps refused to honor the price match. In our discussions, I was told that no such policy existed even though Target had honored prices twice before. The ticket number 08726348 is linked to 3 other tickets in which you can see the history where by my wife and I were getting the price matches. It was insinuated that I was lying and that there was nothing Target was going to do.

I do not appreciate being made out to be a liar since anyone can look up the ticket numbers linked to account deanna.napolitano@yahoo,com and determine for themselves how the price match promise was upheld. I do not appreciate being made a promise only for some other service rep to disagree with it and refuse to honor it.

I am very disappointed in the customer service I received today (12/02). You should understand that I have a plethora of choices to choose from when looking to make my purchases. I shop Target because of your low prices and for the most part, great customer service. The ball was dropped here in those regards, and it looks like I will need to shop elsewhere for the Apple TV. Seems to me that such a small customer service issue could have been resolved easily with honoring the promise as opposed to upsetting the customer. In today's world, customer service is what differentiates one retail store from the next. This belief is lost today with so many retail giants.

I had several issues while shopping at the Chambersburg, Pennsylvania Target store. Through every problem, front end manager, Michael handled everything with ease and professionalism. Please extend this compliment to his supervisors as we never hear the good that's done, there's so much negativity. Thank you Michael for a, job well done ;)

I bought most expensive phone case, made of leather at Target. The leather peeled back and off rendering item non usable. Took it to target store on hwy 31 clay ny where i bought it and they exchanged it with another. several months later the same thing happened. I took it back to store for replacement or diff style but was told they wouldn't do anything for me since may have been past 90 days. I said this item is not a return, its defective. Girl blew me off said sorry nothing we can do for you. I spent 20 dollars est for this item thought was the best. It is defective in design as not only 1st one leather pushed back exposing metal inner but so did 2nd one. I am not happy. My previous phone case lasted 5 yrs and never did that and this one wont last 4 mos. Can someone help me contact Target corporate offices with my complaint?

I am disappointed as a friend of mine had taken advantage of the 50% off Beats solo2 head phones and allowed her to price match to your online price. When I got to the store they refused to allow me to do the same, I then called customer service 800 number and was advised that I can in fact price match, but it must be with another company and not target online as your prices already reflect a discount since cartwheel doesn't work online and then I would be able to combine with cartwheel. Being that these are cheaper in many other stores.

I went back to the store and told them I was advised of this rule and that I should have no problem doing this, and was told that they don't care what your customer support had advised me that they would not be matching what your corporate has told me. This is very frustrating as I am pregnant had to make 2 trips to target to leave empty handed with my child. At the bare minimum, being that your company is huge, should warrant what your own staff advises their customers. It is not right to tell the customer that you do not care what you were advised by the company and that they will not do it. I hope this can be resolved.

I have heard from others that Target has employed Muslims cashiers that refuse to sell bacon or any pork product because of their religion. I am hoping that this is not true. You are wise enough to know the chaos and interruption that is already present in the US because of too much catering to the Muslims. This would be a catastrophic for your business. If you cannot hire someone to do their entire job, only a part of it, and put the part they can't do onto someone else, you do know that won't work. Just how many Christian or Catholic cashiers do you have that sells condoms, do you really want to open that can of worms? Do your job or take a hike, serve your customers or close your doors.

Earlier today, on 11/14/15 at 4:35 PM, I purchased a PS4 video game (Destiny The Taken One) from the Target located in Pomona CA on Rio Rancho Road. After coming home from a long day of running errands and eating dinner, I opened my game case only to find it empty. The only thing inside the case is the Play Station Plus trial code and small pieces of colored paper (one beige and one purple).
It's been about 3 hours since I bought this item so I decided to go back to Target for an exchange. I headed straight to their returns department and explained to the customer service rep. the issue. As soon as I finished explaining the problem to customer service I knew by the look on their faces they were not going to exchange my item. It's that same look you give your child or sibling when you know they are lying, a little roll of the eyes and 'that look'. The cust. serv. rep. gave the game and receipt to another employee. After a few minutes of waiting the rep. comes back and says they can't help me because when I bought the game it was sealed and I had to take up the issue with the manufacturer.

When I am upset I need couple of minutes to compose myself, otherwise I will lash out. So I took my game and receipt, walked out of the store into my car and ranted to my siblings who accompanied me through the whole ordeal. We contacted other Target locations nearby to question them on video game exchange policies. We explained the same problem to these stores as we did to our local Target. We spoke to two different managers, from two Target locations. They both said the video game could be exchanged with no problem but it had to be from the Target it was originally purchased. I gave this information to the Target manager from Pomona, Hilda, and her response was their policy was different and they didn't allow these types of exchanges.

Further inquiry of my item leads me to believe that the game disc was stole from a Target employee. My younger sibling purchased this same game, from the same Target, just a few days ago. He has confirmed that the plastic wrapping on my case is different from his. As well as the fact that the case is missing a code for DLC maps (DLC maps are extra content advertised on the special edition game I purchased). We also noticed the case has a small slash on one side of the case that can easily be missed. But this slash was not on the plastic wrapping.

One of the Target store managers we spoke with, from the La Verne location, explained that all video games are checked by the manufacturer before being sent to their Target stores for consumers. I strongly believe the disc was stolen by a Target employee and they are refusing to take care of the issue. Target would rather choose to imply I, the customer, is trying to gain a free copy of this game than exchange my item like all the other locations have told me they can. My family and I were planning on doing our Black Friday shopping at Target but after dealing with the abysmal customer service there we do not plan on doing any shopping with their corporation until this issue is handled.

I am very disappointed that the Target Corporation has chosen to trivialize the mental disorder that is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder with the sweater that You are selling. You should not joke about a disease that ruins people's lives. My complaint has nothing to do with the so called " war on Christmas " but rather just plain compassion for a very real illness. I will never spend any more of my money in one of your stores if you continue to sell this sweater. I thought you were better than this cruel joke.

This is a complaint regarding the decision to open on Thanksgiving Day. As a customer (not an employee) of Target, I feel that it is disrespectful to your employees to expect them to give up their holiday so that the stores can make a few extra dollars. This is an American holiday...it is not religious, it is not ethnic, it is not for a particular age group. I would never think to deprive someone of spending time with their family on such a holiday so that I can purchase a few trinkets which could be easily purchased at some other time. Shame on Target and the other corporations for this practice. This is Wal-Mart mentality (a store I refuse to shop in).

I experienced the worst day of my life when I went to the Target in steelyard commons in Cleveland Ohio. I had a very bad experience from start to finish. To make a long story short I went in the cashier line first, she didn’t speak, start scanning my items after that she just stood there looking all around so I ask her my total she said $113.39 I have the chip debit card so I inserted it into the credit card machine and she didn’t know how to check me out with the chip debit card, I told her I’m always in target I can’t swipe it I have to insert it, She then preceded to tell me that I was very unintelligent because I don’t understand what she’s saying, then the two customer at another register looked back in a state of disbelief of what they was hearing her say.

I then told her I think you need to work on your customer service skills and can I please see a manager, her reply was “if you don’t understand me How the hell are you going to understand him” I said excuse me do you even know you’re at work her reply was “I don’t give a F*** about this job I’m from St. Clair I will go upside your head and let me leave this register before I do” she walked away I told the manager what happen he said he would take care of it, next thing I know is another manager is at the register saying the cashier just said I threaten her now I’m in disbelief first, I was embarrass about how I was talk from the cashier and now I’m humiliated, from the manager.

I am a district manager and I have been in management all of my life and I would never make someone feel the way that manager made me feel as if I was the aggressor and not the victim. I just left the store with the pending transaction that they said never happen on my account with no merchandise. I had to go in Walmart and shop, somewhere I never go because I always shop at Target but I refused to give them another $113.39. I tried to forget about this experience but I couldn’t so now I’m going to a lawyer, the local news, BBB and all of my connections in the community are being notified because I refuse to let this happen to someone else. I also got the two customers in the store name, emails and numbers as witness. I will continue to use my resources until something is done.

I placed an order on Target.com and had issues with the site itself. Things in my cart would say something like, this quantity exceeds your limit. Well I finally got everything in my cart. I changed my billing and shipping address, placed the order and when the confirmation came through with the incorrect shipping address. I immediately called the customer service line. After being on hold for a bit, I spoke with an associate. She said there may be issues with the website. But, by that time, she said she couldn't help me because the order was processed. WHAT? She said that she would transfer me to a supervisor that possibly could help me. She transferred me to LaShawn? And it all went down hill from there. She was the rudest, kept interrupting me while I was trying to explain the situation.

Then she proceeded to say "Excuse you".? WHAT? This individual should not by any means be in customer service. I asked to speak with someone else and she refused, saying she it the top and that was it. I just wanted to see how to proceed. So now I have to run around to find not one shipment but 3 and after spending over $300. I will take my business elsewhere and I will make sure anyone who asks my opinion NOT to deal with Target.com. This supervisor should be ashamed of herself and Target.com should consider retraining her as to the skills of dealing with customers.

Went to buy an elf on the shelf, which was in the sales ad for the week. The store did not have any available, and I was told that they were still discounting Halloween products so they could put the merchandise out. Very poor customer service from Target and I'm not sure when Christmas does come around that I will want to shop with them.

Have feedback for Target?