Sears Customer Service

Contact Sears Corporate

Toll free phone number: 847-286-2500

Sears is one of the oldest department stores in the United States. Originally founded as Sears & Roebuck Co., the business was made famous for their "Sears Catalog" that would come out each year.

Today, you can find Sears stores across the country selling a variety of items including: Clothing, Mattresses, Eyeglasses, Lawn Equipment, and more. Some states even have Sears automotive centers that can service your vehicle while you shop.

Common issues against Sears generally relate to rude employees, warranty refunds, technical problems, poor quality products, and the automotive center.

Sears Contact Information

• HEB
    (29 reviews)
    32.413793103448

Top Sears Complaints

I ordered a part for water heater. It was warranted and could have gotten it from manufacturer free, but could not get it soon enough. Sears told me they could get it to me between 4 and 6 pm the next day. When it did not arrive I obtained one that day and installed it. The next day I called and canceled the order and was told that it had been canceled. that evening it arrived and I called to ship it back. The people I spoke with seemed to be helpful. I was told I would receive an E-mail with a printable shipping label. I waited five days and after receiving no E-mail I called today and was told that. I would have to 4.95 for the shipping label.

This would have been fine except they were not going to refund the $18 I paid for expedited shipping. Sears finally decided to refund part of the shipping. This would have been ok if the problem had been my fault, but I did everything I was supposed to do. It was sears fault I did not receive the part when I was told I would receive it. I talked to four different people there and got four different stories. This isn't a lot of money but it is my money. Don't believe the "hassle free return policy" it is a hoax. I will never do business with sears again. Again, I could have gotten the part free from the manufacturer in the same amount of time it took to get it from sears.

I first ordered a weed eater with a visa gift card of two hundred dollars my realtor gave me when I bought a new house, the remaining balance of $58.68 I paid with my credit card. I waited 20 days for my order to arrive at Pasadena TX, Sears. When I got to store to pick up the manager said it did not come in and refunded my money on a sears gift card. So I went online at another sears store and ordered the same weed eater to come to my house, after 11 days I still have no weed eater and checked tracking and apparently it was sent to wrong address in Baytown. I live in LA Porte TX.

Apparently Sears cannot supply a weed eater even. I want my money back on my credit card, and do not wish to deal with Sears ever again nor recommend this store to anyone. So please refund my money to my credit card so I can buy me a weed eater somewhere else.

This has been the worst experience ever with Sears. I have been a customer since 1987 and never have I had the level of incompetency as I have recently experienced. I will try to break out the time frame. Around August 12 I placed an order in store at Clarksville, TN to be delivered to Greenville, NC. It was a two week delivery which put it at August 26th. When the delivery arrived it was the correct size but the deliver guys said the set was too small that the bed was a queen instead of a full, what was really going on was that the slats needed to be placed on the bed, anyway they took the set away but had my son sign a manifest saying it was delivered.

He is 19 so when an adult asks him to sign something he did blindly. After it was determined that the delivery was correct they had returned to the warehouse for the day and would not re-deliver. Also, they wouldn’t re-deliver another day. I finally was assigned a case manager (Yvette) who ended up canceling the order completely and re-ordering from scratch.

So, the new order was to be delivered on September 2nd and they delivered a mattress only size King…where in the heck did that come from…this may have been when Yvette cancelled the entire thing and re-ordered from scratch (it has been going on for so long now…). So now the next deliver was scheduled for September 10th and after three hours of waiting they finally delivered, the box springs only (but at least it’s the right size now). So we are on the phone again and finally got ahold of a nice man who finally found out that it wasn’t delivered from the vendor.

We would have another one on the next shipment which they said could be delivered no earlier than September 16th. The problem was that my son wasn’t going to be in town that weekend so it was arranged to be delivered Monday September 19th. Again, no delivery, again many phone calls. Finally found someone (thankfully spoke English and was in the United States (you may need to reconsider your outsourcing to other countries)). They found that on the 12th the order was cancelled at the warehouse. I know this happened once before but can’t remember which time.

Whoever is running that warehouse needs to be fired (I have never been an advocate for having anyone lose their job but this has gone too far). This time the person at the warehouse said it was confirmed to cancel (they talked to no one at our house nor my son) and that a manifest was signed (he signed for the box springs, if they put another one for the mattress in there that is deceit). Also, when I was tracking the order on line it showed a delivered status over an hour before the actual delivery. Why would that happen?

So, once again we are without a mattress and empty promises of deliveries and return phone calls (as far as I’m concerned they are all lies) . The level of incompetency has reached an all-time high on this one. I have been a customer for a long time but never have I had an encounter like this. But rest assured my credit card sure has been charged for said mattress, made sure that happened. I have had guests (70 year old grandparents) sleeping on the floor and my son has slept either on the floor or the couch for over a month. This is a very simple task, take a mattress to someone who paid for it, why is this so hard?

I bought a Craftsman 2 stroke weed wacker and trimmer in August 2015 (13 months ago). I purchased the Edger attachment barely a month later. I also bought several spare parts, including a spare blade for the Edger attachment. Sears never shipped that blade and when I tried following up they were extra ordinarily unhelpful and that issue was never resolved. Today I learned that Sears provides no more repairs, no cleaning and no servicing once this weed wacker is out of warranty.

I find it very hard to believe that I just spend close to $300.00 for something this company refuses to service after only one year. When I asked where else I could get this weed wacker serviced they refused to provide me with a contact. They shrugged and said: "Sorry, can't help!" We will not ever shop at Sears again.

I have many Sears complaints so I will start listing them now. First, a failure of initial product (upright freezer) to perform. Second, a failure of Sears to deliver selected replacement upon stipulated date. Third, a failure of Sears to offer amenable solution beyond the 30 day lag in delivery. Fourth, a loss of food stored above and beyond maintenance agreement. And finally, a failure of Sears to stipulate that an additional delay will not occur.

I purchased a leaf blower approx. a year ago and it died on me. I took it back and the store at country side mall replaced it. I brought the new one home did everything the instruction said used it for 10 minutes and it shut off and never started again. I took it back to countryside which is an hour from my home and got my money back with no problem. While I was there another customer brought his back for the same reason. I would suggest whom ever is making these for sears is ruining there reputation. I bought a craftsman on there reliability and I guess that all went away. I went out and purchased another brand and will not recommend your lawn equipment to anyone anymore. No wonder sears and K-marts are closing all over the US.

I was in Sears for over an hour. Picked out an adapter for my socket set, socks, 4 shirts, a pair of shoes, a belt, a pair of jeans. Went to the counter and the "system was down". The clerk said cash or check only. I was planning on using one of my credit cards but luckily I keep a check in my wallet for emergencies. Wrote a check for $152.79. They declined it. The check was out of sequence. I explained it was in my wallet for emergencies, but I was told it was for too high of an amount. It was before 5:00 PM so the bank was still open. It's right down the street from Oxmoor Mall, Louisville, KY. as is the business I own.

I have two houses and I'm in the process of selling one. My credit score is "good" over 700. It will be higher once I get the house sold and my monthly expenses go down. I went ahead and bought the shoes, jeans and belt with cash but had to put the rest back. Sears system goes down and I'm penalized. What a waste of time. Always loved my craftsman tools but if you have no more regard for customers. Been a craftsman Club member since 10/1991 but I never have my card on me so I guess they think I don't shop there any more.

I had 5 credit cards on me including one for my Insurance Agency, which is me, 2 picture I.D.'s good grief. I'd understand if the check was for $500 or something or if my credit score was questionable. Good grief.

For the record I have not received an original invoice for a service call not rendered. Instead I was sent notice of debt received on Saturday August 13, 2016. As indicated in your correspondence it’s past 30 days, and was not given the appropriate time to respond to this charge.

Why wasn’t I sent an original bill? I wasn’t even given the courtesy to pay this bill. I view this action as a means to intimidate and threaten me into paying this bill. My good credit and name is now being challenged. (If I gotten an appropriate statement, I may have paid the bill under protest).

How else am I supposed to interpret this assault on me? I am totally offended I have lost my respect for the Sears slogan: Coverage you can count on and peace of mind. Along with this statement I have sent you my original letter of proof of action protesting this service call, dated 07/13/16.

I am really disappointed by the service by sears and its poor management. I was really disrespected by one of the sears manager when I was really polite in response to my question about the return policy and she was unprofessional and tried to interrupt me without responding to my questions about the return policy. She tried to ignore me and it felt like she was winning in front of me by ignoring me I was wonder if sears management work to make violent against different race.

My husband bought a watch for me several years ago from Sears. I had set it aside and recently found it in the watch box of a watch I was currently wearing. The battery was dead so we decided to have it replaced. The girl at the counter told me that the hands did not line up. I asked how this could happen. She replied from dropping it. I told her it had never been dropped and to observe the conditioner showing no scratches. Then she said I put heavy items on top of it. She then said she would have to send it out for repair before getting a battery. I took back my watch and left. I went to a nearby jeweler who replaced the battery in a matter of seconds and advised me there was nothing wrong with the watch. I have been a loyal customer at this store for decades and, except for the occasional rude employee, I had no problems like this. I would hope this girl will be moved to another area where she might have better luck knowing what she is doing instead of forcing customers to go elsewhere.

Have been a loyal Sears customer since 1986, ALL of my appliances, tools etc...purchased from sears. So when my fridge died,,naturally I went to sears I bought a fridge, paid in cash-in full; at the Yonkers NY sears on 6/8/16. Very bad experience, since then major issues with delivery, the delivery company contracted by sears. Not the sears delivery van; none of them could communicate effectively in English. So being mono lingual, it was down hill from there. No worries after several phone calls (on hold for 30-35 min some times) we resolved the delivery / haul away issues in only 4 days.

Then there was a shelf missing in the refrigerator. I called on 6/14/16 and was told " it will be delivered within 7 days". 1 month later the matter still not resolved..how hard is it to send a shelf or have me pick it up in the store. I called CS today and was told I ordered a "cup shelf". and as a result they can't send it. I repeated several times.."top shelf".. "the shelf that hold milk, juice, etc. in the body of the fridge" . I was the fridge I ordered did not come with the shelf I am requesting.

So I asked, what do I place in the slide that indicate a shelf should be there, how come the floor model have a shelf in the spot where I'm missing one? I was then told again, " oh..o.k, one will be ordered and sent to you in 7-10 days" Worse experience, but still fingers crossed.

I bought the wrong blades for my craftsman tractor. The center hole wasn't right. Took them back found the right blades witch were more money and that was fine but they wouldn't credit me the full amount of what I paid for the wrong blades. They would only credit me the lowest selling price. I normally buy a new tractor there about every 3 years. But now I'll never buy another one there. Local mower shop just got all my mower business.

My wife purchased clothes and one of the items was backordered. Sears shipped the wrong size so my wife went back to Sears, Twelve Oaks Mall, Novi, Mi on Saturday to return the incorrect pants and reorder the correct size. The manager could not help because she would not call another store and since the computer system was down, my wife could not reorder, all of this after my wife was blamed for ordering the incorrect pants size until she showed the manager the original order with the size she had requested. We will never set foot in Sears again and we plan to post our experience on Facebook, where one of our family works. Sears lost customers on Saturday.

I bought a new car battery Monday evening, June 13, 2016 from the Sears Car Care Center at the Berkshire Mall, Reading PA. On my way home, I stopped at an auto parts store and found a battery with a better warranty for the same price. I decided to take the Sears battery back on Wednesday June 15 and was stunned when the sales person insisted they don't do refunds on batteries. The battery is brand new and was never installed in a vehicle. It went from the store counter to the trunk of my vehicle, back to the store counter and now back in my trunk. There is nothing in the store notifying consumers that battery purchases are non-refundable and there's nothing on my receipt stating it either. I want to return the battery and have the amount credited back to my Visa card.

We were treated without respect and dignity in the Sears in Central Mall Texarkana Texas T5503. We just wanted to exchange a dead battery that cost 153.00. I have spent 1000's of dollars in Sears And I am an EX-employee. I will no longer shop there neither will my friends and family.

I purchased a Kenmore upright bagless vacuum not quite 2 years ago (Model 115.31125310. The belt broke, I got the part number from the Vac. manual and tried to find it on line but could not. Called Sears and they could not help me either. Went to the Robinson store and the salesman and I could not find the belt in the store so the salesman found one we thought would work ( Kenmore 39000). Put it on my vac. and the 1st I used it the belt broke. Went back and another salesman tried to find the (598006 # from manual) and could not but he felt the 39000 one was right refunded me the original one and I bought the second one.

Again the belt broke when in use. I am up set with Sears and want to know why I can't get the belt listed in my manual for my Vac. If they don't make it anymore what belt and part # takes it place. Salesmen at Sears could not find that info on their in store computers. Come on Sears this should not be so hard even if my vac. is 2 years. Give me the info I need to buy the right belt.

On 4/29/16 I took my self propelled mower to store 1773 for a tune up as it would not start. Sears employee stated the normal fee is $99.00 but there was a special of $75.00. #1 I was charged $99.00..#2 I was called and told a zone cable was broken and needed to be replaced. There are two cables on this mower..one kill switch and one for the drive wheels.

Neither of these cables ever failed to operate before these repairs and further the right front wheel is lose and wobbles and they drag when being pushed with the engine off (also new). The Tech stated the spark plug was dirty and needed to be replaced. This was a new plug and the engine never fired. I asked for parts back so this is not a real problem except to question the Tech's inspection. I picked up the mower 5/8/16.

I called this morning to the 888-391-8867 and was eventually sent to Nico who wants me to take the mower back to the store to be sent back for repair. This requires me to get it delivered again, borrow a mower again and lose mine for another 10 to 14 days. I have already paid $142.60 and I believe Sears should send a repairman to my house, to do the repairs properly, at Sears expense and not cost me $99.00 more. I have used Sears products most of my life and they have always been fair in their dealings and that is what I am asking now.

Dear customer compliant service. Purchased Kenmore stove / oven range last July 2015. Oven cleaning cycle the smoky grease comes out top of door. We noticed vents in back of stove do not exhaust / ventilate the heat. Sears customer service stated there is no charge. The first appliance repairman look at door seal, pull up on seal stated everything was good, wanted or said the bill is for $95.00, then left. Customer service stated Maria wasn't to pay $95.00.

They then tried to make 3 additional appointments: each time appliance tech call wanted $95.00 and one $135.00 when just to come out. Should not have to pay which -Your product Kenmore - Sears Warranty. Maria wishes to have these issues resolved, fixed, or new replacement. We fill out your ' how did we do.. . since then NO Reply. Below is information: dates, times, work order numbers. Kenmore RANGE, 1YR, BTW 600-800.

Here is the email I got from Sears support line:

Dear Maria, Thank you for contacting Sears Holdings Corporation. We feel pleasure for allowing us the opportunity to assist you. Record Number: 4012589. We have reviewed your service record on range which was declined estimate on 01/27/2016 and found that there was no issues with the unit. In-warranty covers only normal wear and tear of the appliance. Since there was no issues with the range on first call, it was charged $95.00. However, there is another service for the range scheduled on 02/05/16. Please call us at 1-800-479-6351 if any billing disputes after the service completion. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us by replying to this email or via phone.

In 2012 we completely remodeled our kitchen. We bought all new appliances from Sears. New refrigerator, new gas stove with microwave above and a new dishwasher. The Microwave Hood Combination is a Kenmore Elite Model # 72186013010. We have had to replace the igniter on our gas stove twice but what has really upset us is the microwave handle. We had to replace the handle in 2013 due to plastic bubbling and silver paint coming off. Not a stainless handle, which it should be above a gas range. We had to pay $68.50 for the part and $142.56 in labor to Sears. It is bubbling again and peeling off.

The date of the ticket for replacement is Jan. 17, 2013. Service order number 40681306. Now that the handle is doing this again, I have done some checking and there are tons of complaints concerning this matter. I even read that someone is wanting to start a class action law suit. I wonder if Sears is going to be responsible if someone gets sick from the handle parts falling into the food below?

This is really sad to pay so much for appliances and get such poor results. I have been buying from Sears for years and have been a loyal customer but this has really gotten to me. You should replace all of these handles with Stainless Steel. There should be a recall on this. This could be a health concern. Do you expect your customers to continue buying these poorly made handles? There are many people upset about this. I am very disappointed about this. Buying a washer and dryer this week but not from Sears.

I purchased a Kenmore vacuum cleaner with a three year warranty. It is so heavy for me I haven't used it a couple of times. I called customer service to see if I could return it and they said no. I am older person on a fixed income so this a problem for me. I would appreciate help with this and I am disappointed with Sears.Thanks so much.

On February 24th 2015, I ordered online a craftsman snow blower. I used it for about 3 hours later that month. I then stored the snow bower in a building until November 2015. When I tried to start the blower it would not start and I was using the electric start option. In November I took the blower to Sears and they sent it off to be fixed. The repair people said the carburetor needed cleaned. I stored the blower in my basement for two weeks and got it out to start it because a snow storm was coming. Guess what - it would not start again. I took it back to Sears in Beckley WV and they sent it off again. Three weeks later I went to pick it up.

The repair people said they cleaned the carburetor again. I took some gas with me and a long extension cord and before I loaded it up in my truck and with the Sears customer service employees watching I tried to start it again using the electric start option and it still would not start. I asked the manager if he could refund me the purchase price, he went to call someone and came back and said that we had to send it off again to be fixed. Well the snow season is almost over. I have shoveled snow for several hours already. I would like a new snow blower or my money back so I can buy a different snow blower. I think I have bought a lemon.

I placed two orders within the last 3 months, each order had parts missing. Then I have to wait for parts. Had a washer and dryer delivered today can't use because of the missing parts. Two times this has happen which is getting a little ridiculous.

I called to schedule a service call for my dryer. I didn't call the company I had purchased the dryer from because I believed Sears to be a more reliable company. I was told I needed to be home between 1 and 5 PM. Being a teacher I said I could be home by 4PM, that was rejected and I was given a Saturday appointment during those times. At 4:41 PM I was called my the technician to say he would be here between 5:15 and 5:30.

At 5:33 PM I called to find out where he was and was told he would be here around 6:30 PM. I was offered a $50 Sears card as compensation. My husband and I had dinner plans that had to be cancelled because of the late arrival of the technician. I asked to speak to a supervisor and eventually was connected to one. I asked for the house call to be free since it was now well out of the promised appointment time. I was told that wouldn't be possible.

I cancelled the appointment and said I would not purchase another appliance from Sears. For a company that advertises as being very reliable-it isn't! I'm very disappointed and sorry I wasted my time waiting for anyone to arrive. This doesn't even rate 1 star, but I can't find a way to cancel out the one star.

I had an appointment to have my AC/Heat Unit scheduled for Jan 23, 2016. However, the technician/repairman never showed up nor did he call to let me know that he wasn't coming. I even called Sears Customer Service Rep and they didn't know what was going on. I wasted a half day because of this bull stuff. This is the third time I have experienced this problem over the past three years and with the same problem with your new Kenmore AC/Heating System (Heat Pump) I purchased. I'm glad that I took out an extended warranty because I would have been paying for the screw up your technicians have failed to repair.

This AC/Heat unit I purchased from Sears is crap. I purchased this unit in September 2011 and in Feb 2014 the fan motor was replaced because it was very noisy. It still is! Several technicians have been out to check it out but they said its working okay but don't know why it is noisy. Last July a technician came and said it may be the capacitor because it seem to not function at a 100%, but he didn't have one with him and said he would report it for someone to come out and replace it. No one ever came to replace the capacity.

My previous AC/Heat unit was 19 years old and was functioning great, and had less problems during this time than what I am experiencing now. However, I made the mistake of having one of your sales reps talked me in to replacing it which I regret...lesson learned.

Even your wed site is screwed up. I tried to set up another appointment but couldn't. The error message said: "Apologies, we're unable to schedule this order online. Please call us at 888-213-2746 and we’ll get your service scheduled." This has been happening for about a month now. This is such good customer service...I am definitely not happy with your service. I had intended on having Sears redo my kitchen, but now I have reservations.

I sure hope that the next time I have a scheduled appointment that a experienced technician will show up and knows what the heck he is doing. It appears that most of the techs seem so inexperienced or don't give a heck...just want to be paid.

My cloths dryer stopped working. Always owned a Kenmore. Checked Sears on line and found dryer. Went to Sears store in Moss Creek, South Carolina to check it out. Told sales guy the model number. He checked on line, saw the machine I wanted and said he would charge me $200 more than the on line price. Clerk was rude. Last time I shop at Sears. Konrad Tuchscherer

First, I tried posting a comment to the MySears feedback section but couldn't log in. I tried resetting my password but was sent a link that didn't work. Please help me with this issue. Second, I am extremely upset with the way business has been conducted during my most recent purchase. My SaleCheck # is 028290821539 for future reference. I purchased a mattress and box-spring set from Ruby Cordero at your Victorville store on 12-19-15 and a month later I have no mattress to sleep on.

On the first delivery, I received the wrong size mattress and box-springs but was advised by the delivery guys to keep them and call for an exchange. I agreed and called the store immediately. After speaking with someone the next day, I was told that someone would be contacting me about the exchange and potential price differences. I did not object to this and understood the situation. I was given a delivery date for the mattress of the correct size. On the the day of the scheduled delivery I made arrangements to be home during the delivery window indicated. About 30mins before the end of the delivery window I received an automated call letting me know that there wouldn't be a delivery and that someone would contact me about rescheduling a delivery. This was strike 2 on this order. I agreed to give you guys another shot despite wanting to cancel my order completely.

Over the next few days I waited for a new delivery date. I was called twice with no delivery date but instead getting an automated message telling me that there had been a delay with the order. After the second call, I decided to call the store where I had purchased the mattress. I spoke with a gentleman named Michael there and tried to cancel the order. Michael indicated to me that to cancel the order I had to show up to the store in person. I went to the store in an attempt to cancel the order.

Michael told me that he would speak with his manager to see what he could do. I left the store without having cancelled the order but expecting to hear about the cancellation soon after. A few days later I received a call from Michael not about the cancellation but to give me a new delivery date. I told him that I was not interested in getting a delivery and that I just wanted to cancel. Michael told me that he would speak to his manager and would call me back that same day. I never got a call back.

I called into the store a couple of days later and spoke with Ruby. She was able to convince me not to cancel by telling me that she would get them to deliver my merchandise as soon as possible and would see about compensating me for my troubles. So I waited again for a new delivery date. A few days later I received a call with a new delivery date.

Fast forward to today, the date of the delivery. The delivery was here at about 2pm. One of the first things out of the delivery man's mouth was "1 mattress and 1 box-spring?" I told him that it didn't make sense to just order one box-spring for the size of the bed, to which he said that the person who put in the order must have made a mistake. At this point I'm at about strike 10 with this order. I just want to cancel. While the driver was still here, he called someone in the call center who indicated to him and to me that someone would call about the cancellation. Moments later I got a call from the delivery department. This is where things went from bad to worse...

I spoke to a person named SUSIE (Employee # 7603). As I began to speak with her about canceling my order, she became very abrasive. She did nothing to comfort my mind or extinguish my frustration. Instead she chose to take part in a one sided blaming match to which I had no answer as I was left speechless from the way I was being spoken too. I'm not sure if you guys record the phone calls but I would suggest giving it a listen if you do. Not being able to give a response myself, I handed the phone to my husband who had become incensed with anger at the way I was being spoken to. He was met with the same type of combative attitude which only angered him more. He eventually hung up on her as the conversation was going nowhere.

These events have led to this email being written for your review. I have been a loyal customer for years now and was treated like, if not worse than, a child who had done something wrong. I've been toyed and played with for the last time. I am prepared to forego any and all business I will ever have with Sears. I am prepared to cancel this order as well as cancel my Sears credit card. I am prepared to advise my friends and family of the trouble I have gone through with your company. All I wanted was a mattress and I ended up with a brain aneurysm. All I wanted to sleep comfortably and all I got was sleepless nights.

Please get back to me as soon as possible in regards to my cancellation. I don't want to be penalized the 15% for canceling my order. I just want someone to care enough about my business to get something done.

I work at a business, Avondale Veterinary Healthcare Complex, and I keep receiving a phone call from 515-278-7278 that makes me sit there for a minute until they hang up. No one answers and it hangs up on me. When I called back the first time to tell them this was a business and I can't get phone calls from our patients while I'm on the phone wasting my time with Sears support people. After 3 calls I finally got to a Sears supervisor (Chloe at 8006905650) and besides being lied to by two different reps at the 278 number.

Chloe had no idea either why you were calling me about a Sears fridge bought over a year ago with no current warranty or service calls. there was apparently no record why you had called our line either. so after rep #1 told me he had no problem taking me off the call list without even asking for any information, I received another call less then an hour later. When I called Rep #2 he claimed he was a manager when I asked to speak to someone above him, not knowing that apparently all of them were "case managers" which wasn't portrayed to me in the way the way they were handling my case. Very unprofessional.

After giving him every number in the building to look up, he finally found the account, which was under the very first phone number I gave him, but told me there was nothing he could do to keep them from calling. There was no reason he could see that they should be calling. After speaking to rep #3, she assured me she put a note in my account to stop soliciting, neglecting to tell me that was only for emails. which made no sense because I was complaining about getting annoying phone calls. I then asked to speak to a manager and she sent me to Chloe. Who apparently had no idea how to stop it either and went to ask around to her colleagues how to handle it.

Someone gave her a form to fill out to stop all mail, calls, and emails. I know it can take up to 30 days to stop the calls but you should be aware of the complete unprofessional attitude of your employees. From being lied to by the first rep to being told there was no way to help me and I couldn't talk to someone higher up then rep #2, to not even having my complaint handled right was just a little ridiculous. I wasted I don't even know how much time trying to get Sears guys to stop calling which I could have been here doing my job. It's a fault in your system on many levels. From your call system to you employee training program. Good Lord does no one teach good customer service anymore?

Have had warranty for sears washer since purchase of appliance. At the end of the warranty the dispenser leaked bleach onto the washer door frame. Sears ordered the wrong part several times and on another occasion forgot to order part. Now I am told that the part is no longer available. Still have the wrong parts which were shipped to us. Have requested 4 times by email that someone from corporate contact us. Also, spent almost an entire day on the telephone with them which was at 11 phone calls and still no resolution. Still no contact from corporate and still need the right part.

My husband purchased me a sweater on line, and when I received it, it had a hole in the shoulder. So he called the customer service number on the receipt and explained the problem. And the lady told him he would have to order another sweater so he did and she told him that she would e-mail him a ups shipment label in 24 to 48 hours.

Well the label never arrived in his e-mail, but the new sweater that she told him to reorder did no holes in that one. He recalled the number again and spoke to the superviser and she told him the same load of crap that the ups label would be in his e-mail in 24 to 48 hrs. And its been four days past that. The real kicker is that his credit card has been billed twice.

I purchased 3 items online from Sears.com. Received the items at home and due to work schedule did not open the boxes up until 12.21.15; all 3 items have a final markdown price of $1.50. I called Sears customer service on 12.22.15 and was told they would not honor the price on the items. Of course, I am upset. I feel duped to have paid $7.97 for something that cost $1.50. Obviously, I wanted the item and at this late date close to Christmas; I need the item and will not be returning it. I was sadly disappointed in the response from customer service.To add insult to injury the email address to escalate my complaint was invalid. I think if the people packing the items are aware from their packing slip the price paid they should have removed the label showing $1.50. Sears I love your items and pricing but your customer service response was lacking on this occasion.

I schedule an appointment on December7,2015 for repairs for my washer, technician came out and replace one spring, I called for them to repair the basket that spin in the washer, because the basket is off balance and water is getting on my floor, so after he so called complete his job he left. I went to check and the problem still exists, so I called Sears again an told them what had happen they sent the same technician out, on December14 he called first and told me this is how it is suppose to work, he had and attitude when he call.

So he came I had my mom on the phone, also he didn't do no repairs on this day and he also try to tell me this is how a washer is to move I told him no the washer move but not back and forth were is to it making noise, and water is getting on my floor, so he left after raising his voice, no repairs were done and I was charged for service. My mom herd everything that day, her name is on this form because she pays for the warranty for my home and her home. I am now out of $40.00 dollars because I had to go to a laundry mat. Now my repair is schedule For December 22,2015, WOW! Another week.

Hello here we go I had a leak coming from under my truck. Took it in and they said that I have a crack radiator. Then they call me back and said that I also have a leak in my hose. So they called me and said that it was back firing and they wanted to see why before ii come and get it. So they called me on a Saturday and said that it was ready. When my daughter went to pick it up she did not even get home and the service engine light came on but I had to wait until Monday before I could call back. He told me to bring it back again when he called back he said that it was my sensor my oxygen sensor. I said oh my goodness I brought it in for a leak now you say this is wrong he said that he will work with me on it I wasn't happy about it at all.

They fixed it and I call to complain about it but the guy said but I agreed to have it fixed I said that I had to get it fixed to get it fro down there. And I said that I didn't think that I should have to pay for that cause I just brought it for a leak. My truck was running fine even with the leak when I had it fixed now they are telling me all this. My service engine light never came on and now this is a mess. I asked they guy was there someone over him that I could talk to and he told me no. But he gave me the e-mail address and the address to where I could right I told him that he had to be someone one there over him. Cause he could not of hired himself and there is someone that he has to call if he call out. But when I picked my truck up again on Nov 28th which was a Monday put gas in it made another stop and went home.

Then Thursday went to the store and the school to drop a project off for my grandson. Came back out turn the truck on the service engine light came back on and it would not go into gear. So I called them and asked them what in the world did you do to my truck now everything is going wrong with it since you guys worked on it. Got it back down there on that Thursday and he called me back on Saturday Dec 5th and told me that it was my other sensor now and my transmission . He said that he would work with me on the sensor but they don't do transmission work before I knew it I went off and he said that he will not work with me. He say that they put it on a machine and it tells you what's wrong and they only came up with the sensor which I don't believe cause my service engine light never came on.

I told him that who ever is working on my truck did not know what they was doing. Cause they have messed up my truck so bad I hope that I can have it fixed on what they did cause I have spent close to 2700 dollars in one month. And that is not right that I should have done that I don't mind paying for what I have done but all this came from a leak yeah right. sears has lost my business. When I called back to add to my complaint all the lady at this time told me that she could not do nothing that I would have to talk to the store manager. And told me to take it some where else and I told her I would but I have a card there and don't have cash on hand like that. I took all my cars their and got my tires and battery's their and my daughter tires from there. This was just not right and a very bad experience. This all happened at the sears store in Sebring Florida, 33870 Auto Center.

I ordered a Proctor Silex Coffee Grinder on 11/27/2015 during the Black Friday sale and opted for free Store pick up from the Sears store in Rego Park at Rego Park- A, 9605 Queens Blvd, Rego Park, NY 11374. (Order #961464491). Following my order, I received an email from Sears on 11/28/2015 that my order is available for pickup at the above mentioned store. I went to the respective store on 11/29/2015 and I was surprised by what happened there. First of all, the 5 min pick-up was not 5 minute at all. The lady at the Sears pick-up kiosk took my Salescheck number and passed it to another personnel in store. He went to check my order and after some time he came out and told that he does not have my order and he will cancel it. No explanation, no attempt to satisfy customer and no courtesy!

Anyway, I brought this issue to the person who was incharge of pick-up department. She told me that this happens often as UPS guys don’t deliver the orders in time. Later, she told me that my order was sold out even after being sold online. The behavior that Sears corporate personnel did with me was totally irresponsible. They blamed their website Sears.com for everything and told me that it was not a fault on part of the store. At last, I would say that after whatever happened, I will not shop again at Sears and would never recommend Sears to a friend or family member. I shopped at Sears for the first time and this is what happened. I ended up wasting my time and money for going to store just to find out that my product was sold to somebody else.

If Sears has any commitment towards customers, I would expect them to ship my order to my home without any extra charge. Otherwise, please return my money as soon as possible. My credit card should not have been charged in the first place without delivering my order.

I purchased a new band saw from Sears on Oct 15 2015. I also purchased the warranty plan. My saw stopped working over a week ago. I have called 3 times I have been unable to get even an appointment scheduled. No one will call me back. I am very dissatisfied, I had other tools that I had planed to purchase from Sears to replace so aging tools. Your service and your promises of service are reprehensible. Sears has changed to much for me. You once was a business that people could trust . You have turned in to a untrustworthy business.

I have spent a lot of money with Sears over the last 45 years. I am afraid that will change. I am not a person of idle threats but I subscribe to several wood working publications and blogs and personally know 2 people that write blogs for the woodworking industry and the professional craftsman. I am writing those publications and forwarding a copy of this and my warranty. I want others to know they need to be careful dealing with Sears. If I have not heard from someone with an appointment I am contacting the Better Business Burrow and the Federal Trade Commission. For over a week I have asked nicely and waited, but it is obvious you care nothing for customers.

I purchased a dishwasher from Sears ( store 01344 ) on 11/10/2015. Delivery to the store was scheduled for the 13th with delivery and installation the following day. On the 14th the installer phoned to say there was no dishwasher at the store so no installation. He called again on the 16th with the same message; - NO Machine at the store. Contacted the store: - advised that the dishwasher will now be at the store on the 19th. Well here I sit, late afternoon on the 25th. NO DISHWASHER; and looking at the Sears bill for a $1,000. As I sit writing this; received a call from the installer advising me that delivery and installation will now be Dec. 03. When I expressed dissatisfaction with the further delay he got a little angry with me because he was very busy. Needless to say I will no longer shop at Sears. And I will SHARE MY EXPERIENCE. No wonder Sear in Richmond closed - NO SERVICE. Whats that little phrase on your sales check "Well do our best"?

This is a customer complaint about the the abusive and unethical practices of Sears floor sales personnel at the store located at 500 W Warner Ave. Santa Ana, CA 92707. I own and operate several apartment complexes in southern Calif. and in Austin, TX., as well as the laundry facilities on the respective properties. On late afternoon of Nov.18 I sent my manager (Miguel Pinones) to look at the washer at that store as indicated by the link below. The washer was $1228? for a “floor model” , next to it was another unadvertised identical item one month old “returned and repaired” for $885. The floor salesman advised the prices will be reduced 10% on Nov.19, so my manager decided to return the following day to purchase the item. The “following day” Nov.19, a salesman said the 10% store wide discount did not apply to “commercial washers”.

My manager nonetheless agreed to purchase the $885 washer “without the store wide 10% discount”. After fumbling and being unable to find the keys and paperwork for the item the salesman informed my manager he could not sell the item for $885 and that the price would be $1225 instead. No 10% discount and a $340 price increase! The reason given was that the “prices had been changed in the computer due to the store wide discount”, and the item could only be sold at $1225 with no store wide discount. This “bait and switch” and unprofessional tactics are deplorable and uncharacteristic of an organization such as Sears. I trust your administrative personnel will look into this matter. I will also be forwarding a copy of this complaint to the Sears main headquarters customer satisfaction.

I would like to file a complaint against the sears outlet in Medley, Fl, I purchased an appliance at the store on delivery the item did not fit at my home, the delivery personnel return the item back to the store the same day. They were notified about the return and said to me that a refund would take 7 to 10 days, this was 10/21/2015, On 11/07/2015 I call the store and were told that the funds would be transfer back within 24 hours. To the day I have not received any funds, I have tried to be patient with the store but it seems I can't get any cooperation if there is not any funds transfer by 11/13/2015 I will be forced to take legal action.

We were advised by Sears Technician that we needed a new gas furnace which we did not need. We called Sears out to check our air conditioning unit because we have a service agreement on the unit. We purchased the gas furnace and the new furnace did not work. Another Sears technician cam out and determined the Air Condiitioner unit was the problem and fixed it causing the new furnace to begin working. We really did not need a new furnace and now no one wants to accept responsibility for the Sears error. We are stuck with a bill which we should not have to pay.

We were advised by Sears Technician to get a new furnace-which we did not need. The real problem was the outside air conditioning unit. No one wants to accept responsibility for the error on the technician part and problems with the estimate by the Sears Sales Person. This seems to be very poor business practice.

About an hour ago I went to your website and filled out an online app for your Sears Credit Card....entered all the required info - waited about one minute and was approved....then was told I had to agree to online account and set up payments which I agreed to. Then was told to continue I did and went to the Citibank site - where I was to set up account.....but the page was blank....message said I had typed in the wrong address....(I hadn't typed anything) it went to the website automatically. I was there for 10 minutes waiting nothing happened....so what do I do now...? What a frustrating experience for all your customers.

Purchase a jenn-sir stove (Lorraine Dublis) on Sept. 16, 2015 (wrong type). On Sept. 29, 2015, the installer - my house with stove, in my kitchen he see I have a downdraft electric stove. He left, to take stove back to warehouse. Store sale person (Lorraine) nothing else to sell me. She said "the credit is automatic". Today is Nov. 10, 2015, Im still waiting for my refund. My case #3752742. Each phone call to Sears support tells the same, this is terrible service.

I purchased a SAMSUNG 65'' 4K smart TV at Sears Bowling Green Ky. Oct -12 Order # 955298616 gave $1797.99 now there is a 65'' class curved smart TV. 4K for 1599.99 i should be able to take the one i purchased back and get the one that is curved or give me a price adjustment on the one I purchased . Would like to have an answer from someone that has the power to do so? My family has purchased a lot of appliances and tools at Sears . I feel like there should be an adjustment or take it back and get the one that is $1599.99.

Sears technician came out 9-6-15 and diagnosed a problem with my microwave. another came out with out calling to schedule an appointment, I called and was given another 3 weeks later. on that date I waited until 6 pm and called and was told I was scheduled for the next day , I finally spoke with a supervisor who told me the tech ran late and they rescheduled me for the next day. The next afternoon I was called after lunch and told the tech went home sick. After numerous hang ups I spoke with someone who informed I would be the first appointment five days later. The tech came out I WAS THE FIRST APPOINTMENT but the first technician failed to order the parts.

I received the parts and called and was told I would be the first appointment of the day and wasn't. I called and was told my appointment would be between 10 and 11 am, the technician called at 9:30 stating he wouldn't be out until 2 pm. This is by far the worst experience of my 54 years. I was constantly lied to by numerous departments the first tech was incompetent and most of the people I spoke with on the phone were rude or wouldn't let me speak with a supervisor. This has been a 2 month ordeal and no one with sears or A&E could answer my questions or speed up the process because of the length of time it took to repair my appliance. Again this is the worst service I have ever encountered.

I ordered a hot water heater online. I called Sears to reorder when the service technician indicated the hot water heater they brought to install was was the wrong gas model and my hook up required a power vent. I called the number he gave me to cancel and reorder the right water heater. He gave me the model number and I verified at the sears online site. The service rep at the call center but me on hold twice for a told of 20 minutes. He then said he had to transfer me to another department. The second rep put me on hold for another 15 minutes (checking in occasionally). He then concluded that he needed to transfer me to another rep/department but he would brief the new rep on my need to cancel the current order and place a order for the correct water heater with the power vent. The third rep spoke very poor English and she asked all of the questions as if I had no previous order, which she had been given the number).

She too put me on hold multiple times. All to cancel one order. It took 45 minutes. She then stated the new model number did not exist when I was looking at it on the Sears website. She wanted to transfer me to yet another number and department (as I listened to people yelling in her background). Upon asking for a supervisor to assist her with the order and to express my frustration, she stated she could help to get the order placed. She struggled with understanding installation and what it meant to remove the old heater. I was placed on hold and then after 15 minutes, she dropped the call. She had my number but never called back. I had no idea if she completed the new order or if she just decided to get rid of me. I waited for a day to received the confirmation email of the canceled order and the new order.

I only got the canceled order, no new order. I called again and got a guy who confirmed the previous order was canceled but the new order was not in the computer system. He then suggested I call another number to order the water heater. By now, I have spent far too much time talking Sears reps who drop teh call and have no regard for customer service. I asked him is one could identify the rep from the cancellation confirmation. He quickly bid me a farewell. Two days later and many customer service reps later, I am back to ordering online with no help. This is the worst customer service operation i have ever experienced in my Life. I deserve to be compensated for the lack professionalism and and the lengthy driil and call waiting. If they call to schedule the installation, it will be a miracle. Has Sears outsourced their call center to a few people in the jungle?

I went to Sears and had a horrible experience with the store associate manager Shantel, who refused to enclose her last name. It is absolutely unethical as well as it is considered fraud to advertise false prices on item. The associate(unknown name) who was very pleasant and was helping me with 14 kt gold jewelry set which was 90% off of original price, which come to $69.00. There was GNI written next to 14 kt and I did not know that meant. I asked the associate if she knew, she stated she did. She recommended me to go to sears website and look the item and she provided some numbers from the tag. When we both located the item on my phone I saw that earnings were not the same earnings as it was in the jewelry box. I brought this to associate's attention and was told that the original earnings are missing and therefore were replaced with something similar to make a set, which was OK with me.

But since we did not find anything explaining GNI she decided to call a manager to clarify. Manager took a while to to come and when she come she was annoyed and had ignorant look. She open the little door to enter to the counter and slammed behind. I and associate looked at each other with puzzle faces. She took the set to find out what meant GNI and took a while . After all this time , almost an hour in total that I spend in Sears, she come to me with no answer regarding GNI, but to say that earnings did not belong to the set. I explained to her that I have noticed and brought to associate's attention but was told by her that the original earnings were missing therefore those were replaced to make a set. She looked at me , rolled her eyes and said" you must be kidding me, I am not selling the set, hmmm, you have a good day" and walked away.

Wow, I shop in Sears a lot since I live in the area but did not come across this type of bazaar behavior. I've told her since the set was advertised in such way and was confirmed by the associate I should be honored per state policy, but she kept ignoring me and walked away. This is considered fraud to advertise false prices . please look into this matter and if there will not be any solution I will take a legal action.

I have bought 3 19.2 volt tools in the last 3 months. 2 of the chargers are bad and 1 lithium battery. I took them into to get them replaced. The attendant told me I need to bring everything in I just want the broken stuff. I went to Sears because I of the warranty plus craftsmanship quality in which I'm very disappointed with the Chargers and battery. Now I am left wishing I had read these Sears complaints earlier before I purchased my tools.

We recently purchased a refrigerator in Hayward, WI for my daughter. After plugging it in, after a few days there was water on the floor. We discovered that the door gasket was compressed and not sealing, thus causing the problem. My wife called yesterday to Sears in Hayward and they gave here a number to report for service. She is out of town but told me that someone would call me today between 8:00 and noon to replace the gasket. Nobody called or contacted me.

I have taken the day off work for this and no calls. I called the 800 number that my wife had written down. They had no record of this whatsoever. They will be sending someone on November 6th. That is a long time to wait for a refrigerator. I am disappointed that we didn't have better service on a new product that hasn't been used. I have been a loyal customer of Sears for over fifty years. The problem came from the factory, not our use. I guess I'm a little disappointed in the responses that I have received today. I am wondering what my next step is. What do I do?

I purchased a laundry center for my tenant. After it was delivered and installed and still under warranty, a repair man had to come back and install"feet". While my tenant was waiting several weeks, her laundry center was propped up on a board. After some time, the repair man came back and installed the proper feet. A short while later, We got a recall notice that the laundry center will leak water. A kit was needed to repair the center. It came in the mail. The repair man came on a Saturday, but called me to say He could not make the repair. They send out only 1 man teams on a Saturday. This was a 2 man job that will take 3 hours.

The center has to be taken apart. It needed to be rescheduled. We chose a Tuesday. I get a call from Sears that I am scheduled for a Saturday. I explained why Saturday would not work. The man on the phone did not know how long the job would take and that it required 2 servicemen. We were rescheduled again for Tuesday. it was to be the first job of the day. I unlocked my tenant's door and waited for over an hour. No show. I called the repair line and learned that I had been rescheduled for 11 to 12. Once again I explain how extensive the repair will be. it can't be done in an hour. The man doing the scheduling said the team on the truck will call me. It is over 10AM and there is no call.

Someone from Sears Roebuck Co at 815-676-5223 keeps calling me twice a day. I told them a month ago did not want to order or buy anything and they keep calling me. I did not order anything online and do not have a service call. I was on the chat line this morning but had an emergency and had to leave and not I cannot get it on the computer so please help. Is that number a legitimate sears phone number? I looked it up online and did not see any of these listed no their corporate website.

I am a single woman over 60. I recently purchase a lawn tractor ($1,589.99) plus insurance and a dryer ($399,99) plus insurance. The store insured me that the delivery man would help me start the tractor to make sure it worked and install the dryer. I took the day off from work on 10/6/15 to wait for the delivery. The man were very rude, pushed the tractor in the garage, damaged the dryer, said I did not have the plug and that they would not install the dryer. Man were very, very, very rude. Store did not tell me that I needed a plug. Went right to the store. Man in the appliance department very nice. Said the young kids don't know what they are doing and was very sorry for my inconvenience.

He helped me get the plug and vent hose for the dryer, set up a new delivery date for my new new dryer and remove my damaged new dryer for 10/13/15. Another day off from work. Got a call from Sears saying delivery would be between 3:00 and 5:00 on 10/13/15. At 5:00 I called customer service. Spoke to a Holly. She said the delivery man had two more stops before mine and that I would just have to wait. Say she would send a e-mail to the Warehouse. Never heard from her again. The delivery man arrived by 5:30. They got my anger with Sears. They understood after I explained what Holly said. Men were very nice and made me feel better. I have always purchased Kenmore appliance from Sears. This was not a good experience at all. Sears service has gone way down hill. No one cares anymore. Very, very disappointed.

On August 18, 2015 we purchased an LG dryer, model # DLG3371W at The Northpoint store in Sears in Atlanta GA. It has been a disaster ever since. First, prior to purchasing the dryer, we had a repair appt scheduled on a day from 3-6. The repairman showed up at 7:30 PM! After discovering the dryer was not worth fixing, we went into Sears and purchased above mentioned dryer. The salesmen in the store were not helpful and only interested in selling a product to conclude the "friends and family " sale. They erroneously charged us for delivery which was supposed to be free. This required three subsequent calls on my part to get it credited back to my account. Now that we have the dryer, we realized one feature that affects about 5 cycles, the sensor dry, does not work. We called and scheduled another service call for Friday, Sept 18, from 3-6. At 5 PM I called to inquire as to the status of my service call.

After being cut off 4 times, I was FINALLY told the technician was running late and would call me. I never received a call. I called back two more times(again being cut off) and finally was told they would show up between 7:30-9:30. Obviously, Sears has a huge scheduling problem with it's appointments that is unacceptable to homeowners/clients. When the technician came, he told me this sensor dry feature only works on extra large loads, something that was NEVER EXPLAINED to my husband and me in the store. We feel we were had, taken advantage of and completely misled. Previously all of our large appliance purchases have been made at Sears. This will no longer be the case, and in the age of social media, we have made it clear to all of our friends about our complete dissatisfaction with their lack of concern/honesty over such a large purchase. We are highly disappointed with being misled in the store, the lack of customer service, lack of appropriate scheduling of appts, and difficulty in speaking with a human being when calling.

Sears has disappointed tremendously and has lost ours and other people's business as a result.

I purchased two queen size beds in 2012.. I have filed a claim for the both of them with pictures at two different times. Sears has not responded back to me. I've left my email address and phone number. When, I called back they said they lost my photos. And I needed to submit more pictures. which I did no ones contacted me back. I've been on hold each time with different represent ices. They don't seem to know what there policy is and terrible customer service. I was finally told to only summit two pictures each or they told me it's thrown away. That's terrible.

One pillow top mattress was $911.49. It has sags all over and lump in the middle of the mattress. It's causing to have back problems. The other mattress was a different type for my daughter it's cost was $732, plus a cover that I was told had to be sears to protect it 48.16. I want full refund for both mattress. I use to purchase my beds only from sears. But, that was there was a local agents that would come out and look at your problems. It's very frustrating.

I will be contacting our local news called action line if I don't get a refund and proper service.

We remodeled our kitchen in 2008 and purchased four appliances from sears, We also purchased the repair agreement. Of the four items, three have needed repair. The main one is the dishwasher. The control Panel was replaced in 2010, replaced again in 2011, replaced again in 2013, and I am now waiting for the technician to replace it for the fourth time. The repair agreement states that there must be four major repairs within 12 months before an item will be replaced. This is a senseless Sears requirement and only serves to keep sears from having to replace faulty products.

I have been involved in repairing many things during my life, and when the same component fails time after time you start looking for a different problem that causes the failure. Sears does not concern themselves with the underlying problem, only with a quick fix, get it running and don't worry about anything else, if it fails again send a technician out and do it all over again. The one thing I have learned is don't deal with sears.

We had an estimate done a few weeks ago for a leaky refrigerator, and paid the $89 fee for the repair person to come out. The $250 quote seemed excessive so we tried to find a decent priced refrigerator from Sears, but could not fine one in our budget. I tried several times to call and speak with someone about an appointment but stayed on hold for over 30 minutes each time. I finally made another online appointment and added in the additional comments section that we have paid the diagnostic fee and would like to have the repair done. I received several automated calls reminding me about the appointment but nothing acknowledging my comments.

I received a call at a few minutes before 2 (the appointment was between 10-2) from a Richard, who refused to give me his last name. He asked me if I was aware of the service charge, which he informed me was now $105. I explained to him about my notation and he told me "that's not how it works. You have to pay again. Why didn't have the repair done when we were out the first time?" This man was extremely rude and talked to me like I was a 5 year old. I couldn't believe it. I told him I didn't want him at my home and that I would call customer service.

I called and talked to someone that clearly didn't have a great grasp on the English language, although she was the least rude of all the Americans from Sears I talked to. She offered us $50 off of the visit. I explained to her, as I had explained to Richard with no last name, that the issue was the same and we had paid a diagnostic fee already, and we would not be using Sears for the repair. I called the Sears Holding customer service number, and the "lady" ( I use that term loosely).

I spoke with told me to ask for someone who spoke English and immediately sent me back to the main customer service number while I was still talking! I did some research and called the number for Mr. Lampert's office. I asked to speak to Mr. Lampert and was asked who I was. When I said a customer who has been dealing with awful customer service, she rudely informed me she had no access to Mr. Lampert's office. Strange she had to find out who I was before she realized she had no access. When I brought this up, she yelled at me, said she knew what she was talking about and told me not to call her a liar (which I didn't). I was then transferred to a random voicemail.

I am going right on social media and review websites to share my experience, in hopes that Sears will take notice, perhaps by a drop in business, and mandate better treatment of their customers.

I took my car to sears service center at South Hills Village, Pittsburgh Pa 15241. I had a leak in the break lines. I left the car on Thursday morning 6/25/2015. All that was was replaced was the partial brake line and i was told i needed a fuel line that was partially replaced also. The kept the car until 6/29/15. I was billed $1063.73 for the parts and service. There is a law governing the amount of time spent on a project and the parts did not constitute that amount. I need to have this issue resolved. If you need the invoice i can mail it to you.

I purchased a battery from the Sears Store at 85 w rte 59 in Nanuet Ny on 1/12/14. The mechanic said he was having trouble changing battery. Finally got done. probably put 50 miles on car and realized my car would not start. Took it to Sears at 1150 sunrise HWY Valley stream NY. I was told my terminal was loose and it was never tightened. Parked the car and did not drive for 2 months. Then it started turning off on me. took it back to Sears in Valley stream and was told my starter needs to be replaced because of the Tensioner due to my battery bracket wasn't tightened. I am demanding Sears replace my starter since it was Sears Mechanic that made these issues from the beginning.

I called sears in regards to my washing machine over a month ago. I have a service warranty.it took a week before anyone came out. The first technician said it was the control panel and that he would have to order a part, That took another week before he came out. The second technician comes out and says it is the bearings need to order a part. That takes another week. The part comes in and they send out two technicians and they say the motor has to be replaced we have to order another part. that takes another week. They came out this morning at 8 a.m. and say ok the washer is fixed. I put a load of clothes in to wash and water starts pouring from underneath. I call customer service immediately and tell them what is going on.

They say they will call me back in ten minutes. I call them again they tell me they will call back in 30 minutes. No call. I call customer service and ask for a supervisor and after going back in forth with her over an hour she tells me they cannot reach a technician. I call the corporate office explain to him that this is unacceptable service. He goes off the line comes back tells me they can not reach the technician but as soon as he gets their message he will call me. I finally get a call at 1 p.m. that the technician will be here this afternoon. It is now 3:30 no technician. This is poor poor service.

I have a window A/C unit that was purchased in 2012 along with the extended service warranty. This past weekend the A/C unit stopped working so I called on Monday 5/18/15 to get someone to look at it. They told me someone would be there that day to look at it between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.

At 4:00 pm no one had been here or called so I called the warranty number to see if someone was still going to come. I was told no that the appointment had to be changed. No one called me to tell me and I took the day off from work because they said someone had to be here.

The next soonest appointment wasn't until May 30th. Really? That is too long to wait. Explained that I have health problems that I need my air to be working...also that I took off work and can not do that again.. can't afford to. They told me that was the soonest they could have anyone here... that is totally unacceptable and asked to speak to a supervisor.

He came on the phone and told me I could call a number to get a rental...so I called this number and was told I have to find my own rental place, pick up and install my own rental A/C unit, keep my receipts and they would reimburse me my costs. I explained that I don't know of any place that rents window A/C units and if I did I certainly am unable to install it myself.

She then told me they could allow me $50.00 for a fan... I have fans... they don't help when the humidity is 90% and you can't breathe. There was nothing more she could do. So I called the service dept. back and they again told me that there is nothing they can do that the 30th was the soonest they could be here.

I called a local repair man who came out today to look at it. It cannot be fixed, the compressor isn't working and it is leaking oil all over the ground. It would cost less to replace it than it would be to fix it. I called the warranty dept. again, this time to tell them that the air cannot be fixed that I was told it had to be replaced... trying to explain that I cannot go without air.

I live alone and have no one to help me, have breathing problems and that is why I bought the extended warranty to avoid this problem to begin with... still cannot have anyone here before May 30th. I have to go almost two weeks without air. I have already missed two days of work trying to get this resolved with no results. I am so upset at this point. I will never buy another thing from sears ever. I don't recommend anyone else to buy from them either and the extended warranty... what a joke that is.

I bought an item on line from an outlet store, the sale was confirmed that day. The next day the sale was cancelled.I was told the item was no longer available at that store, but another store has that item fore sale. $800.00 more than I paid. the condition of both items was the same .Both were new floor models. I think Sears should sell the item for the price I was quoted.. and ship it to me..I have always bought Sears appliances in the past. But I will shop elsewhere if this is not resolved to my satisfaction. I have all the documentation available..and would send copies if needed.

I have a sears planner moulder which needs new drive gears. The gears I need sears no longer has. I have over 1500.00 invested in this planner and now you don't carry the parts I need to fix it. All of my tools are craftsman which I have always had good luck with. I have replaced these gears in the past and it was never a problem. Now what am I suppose to do. The same thing happened to me with a radial arm saw from sears a few years ago and I ended up buying a new sears saw which I had to get two before I had one that would cut straight. Your quality and parts available has declined to na point that I will never buy craftsman again.

On May 5, I attempted to make an $11 purchase, with check, at Sears, Bethesda, MD (2 weight lifts). I showed all ID requested, but clerk said my check was not accepted. Since I had recently written one for over $1,000 elsewhere, which was not questioned, I found this upsetting.

He said I had to call a number but didn't give it to me, so I went to the office. (This is the grungiest office I have ever seen, no one sitting there and no response after banging on the window). Finally, after walking into the warehouse, I found someone who could not help me only to say it's the bank not accepting the check, not Sears. I went to my bank, and no problem with them. Someone from headquarters should make a site visit here to inspect the "office!"

I had Sears Repair Protection Agreement on a craftman snow thrower, which broke down and in home repair man could not repair it. They authorized $1350- for a new one,with 90 day to buy..The sales assoc. at Sears Paramus, Nj.07652, said they have a back order, not available. He can take order in July 2015. He asked the girl at Sears Protection Agreement office to extend the date to July. The girl said that she will order one and told me the snow thrower will sent to my house by third party truck.

The Powerland snow thrower was delivered to my house on 3/16/2015. The warranty moderation department transferred the warranty from the old snow thrower to Portland snow thrower in home service ending 03/05/2017, and sent me the papers. I had problems with this snow thrower. I made an appointment for repair. The repair man said Sears services repairs only Craftman snow thrower. The Moderation department said that since Sears repairs only Craftman snow thrower they will cancel my warranty. Some girl at Sears protection agreement office placed this oder. It came from Sears holdings in Canada by Demar logistics inc.fully paid. Why I am being punished for a purchase for which Sears is responsible??

Soon after the purchase of Samsung refrigerator (counter-dept) in 2011, the freezer would not close due to ice build up. We initially thought perhaps we did not close the door tight enough. A tech from Sears came out on October 2011, fixed the problem. So we thought.

In Sept. 2014, Same problem. Sear's tech came out (thank goodness I purchased extended warrantee at the time of purchase). Tech applied silicon (I think that's what he said) to back of refrigerator, where it was broken. Dec. 2014, a tech was called again for same issue. Tech did same again. I am currently having problem where now it leaks from the bottom. My kitchen floor is wet. A tech is scheduled to come back out on May 9, 2015.

When I called Sears, I was told that same issue had to repeat at least 4 times in one year for them to consider other options. I am extremely frustrated.

On Jan 2, 2015 a Sears repairman replaced a part on the range in my home (3625 Lake Hill Ln Hurst, TX 76053). The range stopped functioning on April 23, 2015. This repair/part barely lasted thru the 90 day warranty period + 21 days. I called the repair # requesting some type of price break on a service call to apparently replace the same part.

After 25 minutes on the phone, I was offered a chance to print a 20% off coupon. Given this performance and service, I have no confidence that a second repair/replace would yield better results. I will now begin shopping for a new range (IT WON'T BE PURCHASED A SEARS). I decline to rate the service since you don't have a rating lower than one star.

I have been a loyal customer of Sears due to your public image (treatment of Military Employees and contributions to causes such as Extreme Makeover). I must however make the decision to cease patronage of sears due to a loss of faith in your products and service.

I purchased a Sears riding lawn mower with extended warranty. When the transmission failed, I called for a service appt. I was given a date 3 weeks out for 1:00 to 5:00 PM. At 2:30, the day of the service call, a call informed my wife the appointment could not be kept. No follow-up appointment was offered. A call to the Federal Way, Wa., store was no help. The manager has said he would check service and call back, but no call came. As of today, my lawn is over a foot tall and Sears still has not responded to our attempts to have the $2,000 mower serviced under warranty.

On Monday April 13, 2015, I contacted Sears repair section to look at my Wash Machine which was having issues. I was informed that the only opening was Thursday 23 April, and I needed to be home from 0800 to 1700. On Wednesday 22 April, I called and confirmed my appointment. Sometime after that A phone message was left, and I received it on Thursday morning advising that I had to reschedule my appointment.

When I called I spoke to an individual who told me I had to reschedule. I informed him that I had taken the day off, and I needed to have someone come to look at my wash machine. He refused, and I then asked to speak to a supervisor, and the Supervisor told me I had to reschedule because they did not have a repairmen in my area that day. I asked for his name and he refused. I asked where he was and again he refused. Both men sounded not to be American but a mid eastern origin.

I had to wait till Sears opened to speak to a Manager who referred me to a corporate number which ended with me back to this same Call Center. I ended up reschedule for an appointment two (2) week later because they did not have an opening on a day I could be available. It was the most aggravating experience I have ever had and has left a bad taste in my mouth with any future dealing with Sears.

I had a problem with the micro wave oven. Sears were there 5 times to replace and remove broken parts. Then they wanted to sell me a new display board. I said fine, and they said that there is no warrantee and I will have to eat it if it does not work. Also, the last attempt to repair it, they broke the lower oven also. The tech is very rude and has no idea what he is doing. I will never used Sears again and never buy anything from them. I was loyal with Sears for over 25 years. I filed a complaint and called the next day. All the info I gave was deleted. Wow! Sears what happened to you. You became a rip off and liar. So far, they charged me $635.00 and never fixed the problem. And they took off every single part they put on. Shame on you! I am telling everyone how bad of a co. Sears is. Bye and good luck.

I recently spent 2 months in the hospital recovering from a heart attack and missed a payment on my credit account. I was treated rudely when I tried to resolve the issue with the employee who called. I just received my statement for April and found my account cancelled, a late fee of $35.00 was assessed, and the missed payment of $233.17 was added to the current payment bringing my monthly payment to $459.17 which I cannot pay as I was unpaid during my hospital stay. This also is different than other companies who when a payment is missed you pay a late charge only. Not only did they close my account but insisted on calling for the payment on Saturdays and Sundays at all hours even when I was semiconscious and in the hospital. It is bad enough that the account interest rate is 25.24% but the charges that accrued were the result of fraud on my account.

The delivery staff did not bring the vent/filters for my microwave. I reported the missing items to the Sears’ customer service representative in Newport News, Virginia and I was advised that I had to call the folks who delivered my microwave. She gave me the number, but did not make the call. Poor customer services, the sale clerk should have made that called since the microwave and stove was purchased and not charged and this writer paid for the product and had nothing to do with missing items; However, I called the Delivery Department @ 1-800-732-7747 and was advised that I would have to wait for 7 to 10 days for the delivery of the missing parts. I explained that the stove and microwave were for my rental property and that one of the reasons that the inspector failed the inspection was because the vent/filters were missing from the microwave.

I asked was there anyway that they can have the parts deliver to the store in Newport News and the staff said no and that I can call the part store and see what they can do to obtain the parts earlier. Again, poor customer service; why do I have to make all the calls? I paid for a product that was not delivered. The next day, I was able to get the inspector to allow a letter or something showing that the parts are on order; however, the staff at the delivery department stated that they are unable to give me a letter or email me anything showing that the missing items have been ordered. I am very dissatisfied and this is not the first time that Sears have showed me very poor customer services. The inspector will be at my rental property on April 24, 2015 and I still need something showing that the missing items have been ordered. This has caused an hardship on me because every day my rental property is vacant, I am losing money and a perspective tenant who is homeless is not allowed to move in until the house passes the inspection.

Bought a Kenmore Elite refrigerator $ 2600.00. Less than 3 years ago, it stopped working. Called Sears for repairs and was told it would take almost a month before they could get a repairman out for service. If they can not service item in certain areas why sell to customers. CALLED for service April 6, 2015 and was told repairs could not be made until maybe May 1, 2015. This is the worst service I have EVER experienced. Will never buy ANOTHER SEARS PRODUCT !!!!! This is just ONE of the problems I have had with their products. PRODUCE BETTER PRODUCTS OR GET A BETTER SERVICE DEPARTMENT !!!

Today we had a new dryer delivered and installed at my mothers house. My mother is elderly. I was not present at this time but when I arrived later today to see how it went I was told that they replaced the washing machine hoses. They told my mother the hoses were old and needed replacing and that they would do it for $25. My mother agreed and paid them cash and was not giving a receipt. The hoses were replaced. The problem is I replaced the hoses two days ago. I have the receipt for the hoses and the date they were purchased. It upsets me that these installers took advantage of a elderly women {my mother}. How many times do these installers do this?

Wow! Where do I begin? This is not the Sears that I grew up knowing. The dependable, USA owned Sears, whose appliances were made in America and reliable. On January 17, 2015 I bought a Sears Elite 250 refrigerator. We paid $1,115.78 including hoses etc. This appliance was purchased for a rental condo that we own. A month after installing the refrigerator a guest called to say that the refrigerator was leaking when the filtered water dispenser was used. Since then we have had three appointments with Sears contractors to come and fix the problem. The first time they called a few days prior to reschedule the appointment. The guests could not accommodate the times available. I called to schedule a new appointment after those guests left. The appointment was to occur with-in a four hour period on February 17, 2015. When I scheduled the appointment I confirmed my phone # and the address of service several times. On the service day I went to the condo, arriving before the scheduled 4 hour period. 6 hours after I arrived my phone rang. It was the service company. They were not at the service address....instead they were at my home address. Once again no service to my brand new refrigerator. About a week later we received a call saying that the refrigerator was leaking badly. I had to get a private company to come in and turn the water off to the refrigerator. This company told me that a valve was missing from the back of the refrigerator. They put the valve on but recommended, since the refrigerator was under warranty, the water continue to be off until Sears could get out and look at it. Since this is a rental unit, they were worried that if the water continued to leak the whole condo would flood. I called Sears again. Explained the problem and scheduled a repair appointment. This time I made sure the address and phone number were correct. This appointment was supposed to happen on April 13, 2015 from 8 to 12. I was given the name of the contracted company by Sears so I could call and confirm the day of. The morning of April 13th I called and left a message on the answering machine of the contracted company. At 2:00 I called Sears again....they explained that the contractor would not be coming because they didn't fix refrigerators. WHAT! Why did I have to call them? Could someone not call me to tell me? Once again, this is a brand new refrigerator. I now have another appointment. I am not confident that they will show. What happened to the SEARS I knew? No wonder they are almost in bankruptcy. Does anyone care? I have been a loyal customer. When we bought this appliance we had choices, but decided that Sears deserved our business because of it's history. Big mistake. I will not make it again. The water is still off and my guests are still inconvenienced. This is service at it's worst.

On April 4,2015 I bought a wash machine. I made this purchase at Sears in Florence, South Carolina. Unfortunately, your worker bought out the wash machine without the hose that was paid for at the time of the purchase. Though this seems like a quick fix (by getting the hose), and didn't act that way! To resolve the problem, I would appreciate your worker come and pick up the wash machine and sears return my money back. I don't even want to consider the washer anymore.
I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem. I will wait until Friday 10,2015 by 5:00pm before seeking third-party assistance.

This is a copy of the email I sent to them... I bought my first new washer, dryer, fridge and stove from your store at Coquitlam Centre. Here’s my experience: I received the delivery date & was excited as it was my first new appliances ever. I was told before 5 p.m. on that day. I had everything ready for them. I had unhooked and pulled out the old washer, dryer, fridge and stove and taped them so they wouldn’t open. I was charged a fee for their removal. The delivery guys came right at 5 p.m.. Fine. I tried to show the elder of the two the best place to park and unload. There is a slope so I knew where the best place was. He wouldn’t listen. Instead he spoke(I think Italian) to his younger partner. I told them to speak English(didn’t take). They parked the truck facing down on the slope and I thought...this is not good and told them so.

They came up and took away the old ones and that went well. The older guy kept complaining about how he had all these other deliveries after mine that evening. How tired they were. My intercom went off and I was told that there was a “scratch” on the dryer. I went down to look and the “scratch” turned out to be the top of the dryer was completely buckled. It fell off the back of the truck. The guy tried to tell me it was no big deal and Sears would give me a discount. I was very angry at this point. I refused delivery of this. The guys are still speaking Non-English to each other and I am getting really pissed. They brought up the new washer & the old dryer. No offer of connecting even one of them. I had to drag them-on carpet- into my closet and hook them up myself. That’s fine-but a little customer service would have been nice. Not Finished. The older guy kept trying to get me to sign the okay on the delivery without bothering to check any walls etc. I told them how mad I was and got no apologies from them.

As soon as I could I phoned your customer service and told them what happened. I was really upset. A new delivery was set up to receive a undamaged dryer. I told her that I did not want the same delivery people. I had to wait a few weeks which was annoying. The new delivery was as it should have been. The two guys even hooked the the dryer for me. I was surprised that your customer service didn’t bother to call me to see if everything went all right. That would have been nice. The first delivery guys represent your company. Their bad service is on Sears. Is it worth saving money in this way? THAT WAS THE DELIVERY EXPERIENCE.

Now, the product experience. The Samsung washer and dryer work quite well. I am happy with them. Your store product Kenmore-is garbage. The Range: First time I used the oven cleaning operation it burnt the top of the open door . It cleans the oven very, very poorly. the burner coils burn unevenly and poorly. Difficult to clean over-all. I dropped a spoon on the top and it chipped the coating. My fault-but should that have happened so easily?! Other-all a major disappointment. Now, The Kenmore fridge-is disappointing
the plastic border around the shelves cracked. I had to duct-tape it. There should be something supporting the shelves-obviously poor construction. My fault-for not noticing-the drawers were too small. I had had many old appliances in my past and the majority of them worked a lot better than your new Kenmores. Am I careless with them-no I’m not.

Why am I complaining now? I look at these appliances daily. I know it won’t make any difference to you-Sears-but it may help me feel a little better. Of course I will never step foot in a Sears store as long as I live. Or recommend. Sounds dramatic but there it is. Would you? I lived in BC all my long life and, in the past, always heard and experienced good things from Sears-until this. I didn’t think I could lose by buying Kenmore products. I was wrong and now I have no trust in Sears. If it was just the delivery issue then I would have simply a bad taste in my mouth- but wouldn’t be anti-Sears now. Maybe-which I doubt-this email will make a sliver of a difference. I do not expect a response also, I looked at the BBB and various forums regarding Sears Canada. If I would of done that first I wouldn’t have wasted my time on this email. Lots of horror stories worse than mine. I had no idea. Again, this is to make me feel better...

I own a smooth top slide in stove purchased from Sears some years ago. I have kept this range in perfect condition through-out this time. We have had maintenance insurance with all the products purchased from Sears. Recently their was an incident with smooth top glass creating a crack damage. The sears technician arrived on a second trip and examined product, took a photo and displayed to his authorized personnel, and stated that nothing could be done as repair or replacement of top because it was not due to manufacture default. Why do we pay insurance on these products? We have been Card holders with Sears for approximately twenty years plus, Sears has always shown loyalty to their customers, and pride in reference to their products. In speaking with your representatives by phone they gave us no satisfaction. Also please not that of-course this particular smooth-top part has been discontinued or not available, we wonder why? We like Sears products but your insurance coverage does not make sense. Is their any possibility of us purchasing another stove with a reasonable discount. Please respond, Thank You.

I have been a customer with the Sears automotive for a few years. This morning I drove to the Sears at University Mall (half hour from my house) for my oil change and was told I would have to have an appointment before I could get one (I have never had to call before - so I didn't think about calling this time). I was told that they have been doing this since last November which isn't true because I had an oil change in December and nothing was said. I then went to the Elkhart Sears and was told the same thing - they will do one as soon as I make an appointment. I don't have that much time off during the week so it's always worked out really well and I really trusted the mechanics at Sears. I guess I will be looking for a new place to do business since I feel a big let down from Sears but I do want you to know that your service was always great up until now. thanks.

Tried to order a replacement power washer hose for a unit that is less than two years old according to date on the decal on the sprayer. Thisbhose is "obsolete" now. Sears parts people swore they had the right hose, lady taking order, so they shipped it. Turned out to be the wrong hose. Now "I" have to waste my Damn time going to ups and send back to get my money. No other recourse apparently. The lady taking my order must get paid by the parts she moves. So, I got on line and found the correct hose ate parts.com in Utah. They had some in inventory. I guess, with Sears having trouble I will just quit buying from them. Went the same BS trying to get an axle seal kit for my Sears riding lawn mower. Took them three attempts before they finally sent the right part after me giving the the part kit number. That's why I think their people get paid by the parts orders they fill. Any way, I done with Sears and craftsman.

I ordered a portable air conditioner on line from Sears.. The unit was the wrong size for my needs. Took unit back to local sears store, and was told ,it was not their item and they would not take it back. They said it was a third party order. The third party company wants me to pay to ship it back and pay a huge re-stocking fee. All of which adds up to more than a hundred dollars. I bought this unit from Sears, because I thought I could trust their name. The third party company was not helpful at all.( Living Direct). I am a very disappointed Sears customer, Help.

Refrigerator went out in the evening of 3/17, call early on 3/18 for repaid. Technician came out on that day but would not look at the refrigerator because we had unplugged it. When on the phone with my husband I could hear the technician yelling in the background. Called again late 3/18 and got appt for 3/19. Technician came out, diagnosed the problem and said he would order part. The part apparently was not ordered right away because was not prepared for shipment until 3/23 at 9:56 PM, was not picked up by UPS until 3/25 !:00 AM. for delivery 3/26. Was involved in an accident at 4:00 AM which delayed delivery to 3/27 and was received too late for appt on 3/27. Now cant get confirmed appt until Thursday, April 2. which be over 2 wks without refrigerator. Seems due to the circumstances that our appt could be prioritized but I guess not. Have never had this issue with Sears in the past . It has become very frustrating and stressful plus the inconvenience and expense of having to keep 3 ice chests full of ice daily. I have been in customer service for 50 years and know that there is always a way to take care of the customer if you card.

Tried calling your Manitowoc Wi. store on 03/28/2015 numerous times during store hours and nobody picked up the phone.

2/24/15 refrigerator started to leak from the front. Service man came and said it was the drip pan and ordered one mean while he shut off ice maker. After 2 weeks the drip pan came and another service man came saying it was not the drip pan but a valve. Her replaced the valve on 3/5/15 and the minute he left it started to leak again. I called service and issued a complaint on 3/6/15 made another service for 3/19/15 Service man called and said he could not come make another appointment. Service man came on 3/24/15 with his hands in his pockets no tools. Hr refused to move the refrigerator unless I signed some kind of release form. Which I AGREED UNDER DERESS. He comes with a blank piece of paper and wants me to signed it. I said to him you think I'm STUPID. He ran out of the house. I called sears complaints while on the phone he comes returns with the same paper but filled in with damages to my floor or cabinets. At this point he started to go to work. He wasted forty-five minutes creating havoc instead of working. Refrigerator is working after replaced another valve. Please I contracts for all appliances with Sears, please do not send this man back in my house.

My first visit to sears rancho was on 01/25/15 for alignment. I paid for one year alignment, till now I visited the auto center 2 times and the problem still the same without any solution, tomorrow I have to visit the auto center again for alignment check because my car still pulling to right .I hope that tomorrow will be my last visit.

Have yet to receive my refund of $55.00. This is money owed to me, over charge. This company is a ripoff.From the CEO down to the customer service .

Have yet to receive the amount ($55.00) to my debit card ending in 0912.For being charge for scottich guard protection Your customer Service department has been notified. By a customer service agent (Rhonda Harris). I would like to have my money now. No more games.

After contacting Sears helpline (on 3 occasions) requesting guidance/assistance on how to purge the air from the water system connecting the factory installed icemaker in our new Kenmore refrigerator/freezer it was determined that Sears would need to dispatch a technician to resolve the issue. The first appointment was scheduled to occur on 3/14/15 between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM. After waiting around for 8 hours I contacted the helpline only to be informed that the technician may not be able to make it before 5:00 PM at which point I canceled the appointment and indicated I would need to reschedule. On Monday 3/16/15 I called to reschedule a service appointment specifically requesting a morning service call so as to minimize the impact it would have on my work schedule.

I was assured by the helpline technician that a morning appointment had been requested and that service would occur between the hours of 8:00 AM and 12:00 PM. At 11:30 AM I called the helpline to check the status only to be informed that the technician got a late start and my not be able to arrive before 4:00 PM. This is some of the worst customer service I have ever had the displeasure of enduring. Not only did I waste an entire Saturday waiting for a technician who did not have the decency to even call to inform me they would not be arriving within the 9 hour time slot, but now after taking off work to specifically be here to meet the technician today (3/17/16), I am again being informed by the helpline that my second appointment will likely not occur within a timely manner (if at all) again today. I sincerely hope that Sears management looks into the poor customer service being granted to their customers living in the 15542 zip code.

I ordered a circuit board for my Kenmore refrigerator. Sears took my money and promised delivery. On delivery date I called because I didn't have the part. I was told my order was cancelled and the only way I could Et the part was to have a Sears come to my home to do the service. They refused to sell me the part.

Appointment was set to repair my washer. The appointment date was set for 3/14/15 with a window from 3pm-6pm. At 6:03 pm, I called Sears customer service because the technician had not yet arrived. I was told not to worry as the tech ran late on a prior appointment. At 6:56pm, I called Sears customer service again as the tech still had not arrived. I was yet again told that the tech would be arriving soon and a call would be placed to the tech to call me to provide a status. At 7:47pm. I called Sears yet again to check and was surprisingly informed that the technician took it upon himself to RESCHEDULE my appointment without so much as a courtesy call to me. After being on the phone with Sears for over an hour, the only constellation given was an "apology" and and offer to keep the appt set by tech. This was my 1st experience with Sears..horrible is putting it mildly.

This grill -Kenmore Gas Fired Grill. Model# 148.16154211l was purchased New June 2013 at Sears--KCMO. I paid almost $500.00 for the grill. We pulled out to use this past week and the metal under the burners, above the propane tank rusted, fell spart. This is a large peice of metal goes the length of the grill. The outside of the grill and other parts are all fine. The drip pan is fine, but the sheet of metal that protects and sits under the burner rusted. It is breaking into a million rusted pieces. I can't even move it without pirces falling wverywhere. I can't use my grill for fear of the propane tank exploidiing. There is no reason why a grill that is only 2 years old would rust like this and only 1 part of the entire grill. I called Sears was told to call toll free # 1-800-469-4663. They told me I would have to pay for any repairs and or service call. This is a manafuture defect. The rest of the grill is OK and not sure if the part can even be ordered. If so at what cost to me.? I paid a large sum of money for a grill I can't use and just proves things made in China are sub standard. I have always had confidence in Sears and no problems before. This time it is provong very difficult. I want my grill repaid at no charge or replaced at no charge.

February 22, 2015, I purchased a Nordic Track Treadmill...total cost $2063.72. The Sears Associate, Janet Houston, gets a rating of 110....she was awesome!!!!! Delivery and setup is another world...a troubled world! I have made 13 calls in the past two days trying to make sure my delivery was coming on 2-26-15. I rearranged my entire life for that delivery........as of this minute (11:00 a.m. CST) I still have not spoken to anyone that knows where my order is and if it is going to be delivered....ever!!!! Salescheck # is 0138610611333.

I also purchased an IFIT WIFI Module and membership to go with the treadmill ( cost: $109.24). I would have rated zero stars above but the star was already lit and I could not turn it off! If Sears expects to be successful and stay successful, Customer Service MUST be 110% across the board......especially Delivery and setup....Being courteous to your customers is so simple. However, it pays big rewards to Sears. I am so very unhappy and disappointed with this Sears' Delivery!!!!!!!!! This will be my last purchase from Sears. I pray I get my treadmill today!!!!!!!!! I made this purchase at the Sears in Rivergate Mall in Goodlettsville, TN 37072. I wait for your reply.

On Friday, February 20 I was at your Robinson Town Center loacation in Pittsburgh, PA. I was buying 2 pairs of gloves. When I got to the checkout, the swipe machine was not really working properly and I had to keep reswiping. Eventually it worked but it also gave me $40.00 cash back. I told the cashier I did not ask for that and did not want it....I wanted it to remain in my account. He said that he couldn't do that and I had to take the cash. Again, I told him I did not want cash back. He called his manager over and that man was extremely rude ! He said there was no way to void the transaction and redo it and I had to take the $40.00.

AGAIN, I told him I wanted the cash put back into my account and wanted to pay only for the gloves. If I had wanted cash back, I would have asked for it. He rudely said to me that if I didn't want the cash taken out of my account I could go into the4 mall and find a MAC machine and put it back in the account. It was the way he said it that really ticked me off. He was rude and nasty and felt it was my responsibility to take care of the situation. If your machine was not working properly, it should not have been in service, but the cashier told me it always does that. So why was this still active? What if that money wasn't in my account and it made my account have a negative balance? This should not be happening and I can assure you I will not shop in your store again. RUDE AND DISCOURTEOUS

I ordered snow-blower parts from sears parts dept. three weeks ago. I was told it should have been delivered in 5 to 7 days. I haven't received them yet, the parts dept. keeps telling me that they will forward the UPS tracking number via my email address. Every time I call they keep telling that they the order has been filled and they will forward the the UPS tracking via email. I called a few minutes ago and got the same response. The order has been completed and they'll let me know when the tracking number is available.Apparently the order was completed on February 6 but I'm still waiting for the tracking. Every week they keep telling me that I should get it on Friday but the days pass without receiving the parts. For the last three weeks they keep telling me I should get it by Friday. So that's three Fridays in a row.

If the parts were forwarded near February 6th there is no reason that the UPS tracking number shouldn't be available. Also the cost of the parts have probably already been charged to my sears credit card and I would like to have a refund issued and charged when I actually received the parts. Please be assured that I will be cutting my sears credit card when this ordeal is finally over. It is no wonder that sears is heading for bankruptcy. A disappointed customer who will no longer be shopping at sears.

I was not informed there would be $154 labor to install two tires. This is outrageous. I can take the same tires and have them installed at a local tire store for $18. I'll buy the other two tires, but I will not have Sears put them on my car. We have bought appliances, bedding, clothes, lawn mowers, tools and more. Never again. I now know why Sears is going out of business.

We bought a Samsung high end washer and dryer from Sears two years ago. The dryer is fine, but the $1800 washer is a dud. We are on our second water pump because the machine would not drain the water in the washer. It also gives a signal to the computer if the water is not filled to the normal use for a cycle, yet the machine tries to start, but then plays the music recorded for the washer computer, that drives you crazy. It is always singing in error. So, our computer had problems and needed replacement also. Other parts were installed by the Sear's technician as well. One of the technicians who serviced our washer said his wife did not like the top loader; two complicated and breaks down often.

They went back to the old style washing machines, which are hard to find, but do exist in a reconditioned machine. We have a warranty until sometime in 2012, but we would like to Craiglist these machines now, but if you have a conscience, you would not want your worst enemy to own a top loader Sear's machine, no matter what the brand. That is it for me with Sears, unless they replace the machine with a new one, because ours could have been a lemon, maybe. Now I hear Sear's is going to file Chapter 11 in the next year or so," so goodbye yellow brick road top loader, the dogs of society are howling. You can't put me in your top loader, I going back to my plow."

As I know with all american businesses, this complaint will fall on deaf ears. But here goes, I have been purchasing product from your Sears store in Rancho Cucamonga, California. for past several years, I and my spouse have purchased all our vision needs. My last purchase was less than a year ago in optical, the frames broke while cleaning them and scratched lens. your rep says,"sorry we can`t do anything about that". I`ll have to shell out $130.00 to replace lens, which i already shelled out over $300.00 for. So just in case you don`t see myself or my spouse in any Sears store (anywhere ) again, Its because of the way you treat your customers. I guess you know how much we all care about your store closeures now , huh!!!

Today I took my vehicle to the Sears Auto center in Hyannis, Mass at the Cape Cod Mall, to have a shimmy in my car looked at. I was told that they would look at the car and call me with what the car needed for repairs. A few hours later I received a call from Kevin saying that I needed routers in the back, routers in the front, new pads in the rear and front, I needed the emergency cable and pad replaced along with a tire that had a nail in it. They told me that the left rear Router had three cracks and that the total repair would be somewhere in the 890's range.

I asked them to just do the rear router and fix the tire and they stated that they could not do that. If they touched the car and replaced anything they would have to do all the breaks it was the "law". I asked him if that was the cause of the shimmy that I felt and he said "yes". I told him that I could not afford to do all that work, 900.00 was too much for me at this time. He said he would speak to his manager about just trying to take care of the shimmy.

He came back to the line and I was told No. I told him I would be down to pick up the car, I would not make any repairs at this time. Upon arriving back to the store to gather my car, which was a Chevy Tahoe The gentleman behind the counter said my bill was 897.00 I stated to him I didn't have any work done and that this was not my bill. He went into the back and got "Kevin" to come out who then told me that they repaired the one tire and it would be a charge of 24.00 I paid that Bill and proceeded out to my car. Immediately I noticed that the front drivers tire rim had been changed. I went back into the store and ask why the rim was different and I was told that they took off my space tire and placed that in the front to make the car "more balanced" and they either put the bad tire with the nail in it under the car where the spare goes or in the back.

I accepted this although not happy that the time had not been taken to change the rim on the tire that I paid 24.00 for. I got back to the car, to find the car dead. Unable to start. No power to the car at all. By this point I am not happy. I go back into the store and tell the clerk that the car does not start and I am not happy about this. A gentleman comes out of the back that I had not seen before, goes out to the car and tries to start it. It does not start. He comes back in and gets a jump start and preceded to jump start my car.

And begins to tell me all about how GM sucks and that they changed this and that and when they put it on the Diagnostics system it kills the battery. The best thing I could do is drive it for about 45 minutes to charge the battery up and it should be fine as long as my battery was not old. He was rude and unsympathetic to the situation. I got into my car that he had pulled up to the curb and I was unable to keep the car running. It stalled at every stop light, stop sign for almost 30 min, Being so upset at this point I take the car to Midas to have them test drive the car and explain to me what is wrong without telling them anything about what Sears said is wrong with the car.

The service man takes me out to the garage and shows me the rather large bubble in the right rear passenger side tire. Where the belt was broken. He had done a break inspection and found the crack that sears had stated, and also found no issues with the from routers and pads. Suggested to turn the routers would be helpful. They replaced the two rear tires, One of which was the spare now, and replaced the back routers, and pads along with windshield wipers, and repaired the back windshield wiper for 858.00.

Your company would have charged me the 898.00 and would have not solved the problem as to why I was there. This is unacceptable to me, and unfair business practices. I have used Sears for years and I am truly disappointed with the level of service at this store. I could not have been more upset to feel like I was being taken advantage of. They tried to get me to do repairs that were unnecessary, and I would have left without the problem being resolved. I would like my 24.00 refunded to me immediately that I paid for the tire repair, of which they just put the spare on. Where is there any repair? I could have used my AAA for that! I am truly disappointed in your services.

I am so upset and disappointed, first I was told my Craftsman Snow Thrower couldn't be attached to my Craftsman Riding Mower after talking to 8 different operators, just to be told I would have to buy the newer model. Then I told them I had some problems w/ my mover and made an appointment for 4 days later. Then you guys cancelled my appointment. I needed this done ASAP. So I then contacted my local lawn mower service, and was told that the snow thrower could be attached. So I had him install the attachment and in the process he noticed more wrong with the mower and it needed to be fixed so I had him do it and now SEARS won't cover it! This is not fair, you said it couldn't be done and cancelled on me and when I called back to reshcedual I had to speak to 5 different operators and was put on hold for 17 minutes just to be hung up on. This is a bunch of bull.

Hi, Thursday morning before black Friday I purchased $175 in gift cards at a local giant eagle groceries store. The gift cards, a total of 3, were for sears. I bought the gift cards to purchase a Samsung galaxy 7" tablet. On sale from $250 to $178. I sat in the sears store for hours, prior to the 4am sale began. Once the sale hit at 4am I proceeded to check out. When the sears employee swiped my gift cards he notified me that they read a balance of 0 dollars. I called the grocery store corporate office, and they called sears card services. Sears cards services acknowledged that they some how erased the balance, and that they would return the money back to the cards within 5 business days. The problem is I spent hours on the pg one trying to request the tablet at the same sale price as what I waited in the stores hours for, and out of the 3 people I spoke to they all say there's absolutely nothing they can do for me and that that price is only available during black Friday. I realize that. But it was to the fault of sears that I was unable to purchase the item at sales price. Now the tablet can only be bought at full retail price. I bought an entire homes appliances at sears, and this will

I went to Sears Store #02104 in St Clairsville OH, on 9/24//12, to exchange a wet and dry vac for filters. When I arrived in that dept., the sales assoc. was walking toward the end of the store. When she returned, I found out that she had gone for a price check for the only customers at the counter, which was a man & woman that were together. This transaction took quite a few minutes. I waited patiently for my turn. When she was done, I asked for her help to find the correct product I was supposed to purchase. When we returned to the counter there was another woman & man, who were together, at the counter. In stead of her ringing me out, she went to those people and started to ring up their purchase. Leaving me to wait again. I was insulted that she would put my business behind these other customers. When I had waited patiently for the customers before me. Please note that she did not attempt to wait on me when she returned to the counter from the previous customers. As I would not have expected her to.

I immediately interrupted her from waiting on those people and demanded that she continue waiting on me. She said to me that they were waiting. I said so was I and how dare her push me aside. She then called for someone else to come over to wait on the other customers. This again was not done for me previously. I asked another associate to call a manager so I could report the treatment I had just received. A Supervisor Jim Duncan showed up and listened to my complaint. I explained to him that I felt insulted and possible discriminated against as both of the other customers were Caucasian: and I am African American. I said to him, I am not positive that it is discrimination or if she was just being mean. But it was not fair.

I gave my complaint to Jim Duncan and left my phone number for him to give me a call to confirm that the issue was addressed. I told him I realize you can not tell me what you done, but I would like to know that the issue was addressed. I would not want anyone else to be mistreated as I was. To be honest I walked away with very little expectation that anything would be done by Mr. Duncan. I must have been right because it has been almost a month now and I have not received a phone call. I would have expected that Mr. Duncan should have asked for my personal information so he could respond to me about the results opposed to me having to volunteer my information and ask him to contact me. I also asked him to check the cameras and he would be able to see and confirm the experience I had told him about.

I would appreciate a sincere response to this hurtful treatment I experienced in the Sears store. I can be reached at lrtree9@yahoo.com or 304-232-2880, if you have any questions or would like any additional information.

Loretta Reese

On Dec 2 2012 I visited your store in Irondequoit New York. I purchased several men's shirts, which cost me approximately $56. I paid for the shirts with a gift card, balance of approximately $15, and by credit card, $41.58.

The shirts were not the right fit so I returned them about a week later to the same store. Allegedly the clerk gave me a full refund, consisting of a new gift card for the $15 and a credit on my Mastercard. Two days ago I revisited the same store to buy a belt. I presented the gift card and was told it had not been "activated." I walked out without buying the belt and later that day called the store manager. She asked me for the return receipt.

Unfortunately I did not keep it, thinking that the refund at a store of Sears size and reputation had been properly processed. My mistake. The manager then asked for the date of the refund. Not recalling the exact date, I said I would call my bank and get the date the $41.58 went back on my card. I called and lo and behold my bank informed me I did not have any credit from Sears on my account. I figure one of two things transpired.

The clerk processing the return was incompetent and unknowningly activated some other gift card and credited some other person's credit card. If true, this does not reflect well on Sears training. Or the clerk deliberately took these steps for her personal gain, stealing from you and me. I suspect the latter. I do not know if you can ever identify the clerk.

I do know I am out of pocket $56. I ask you to send me a gift card for this amount.

We purchased a Samsung microwave on 1/3/13 at the Palmdale, CA Sears store. At time of purchase we paid 561.48 which included a $10.00 fee for removal of our previous microwave.

The delivery and installation person refused to take the large box our new microwave came in. He did remove the old microwave and we feel he should have taken the box as well.

When a call was made to customer service at the local Sears store, that individual hung up on my husband (I feel that person was not aware of Sears policy and did not want to take the time to find out.)

I filed a warranty repair claim weeks ago for a GE Profile Series Microwave. After filing the claim through 888-518-7208 a Technician came the first time for the appointment scheduled between 1:00PM and 5:00PM and the technician had the courtesy to at least call me at 832-885-8111 and tell me he was running late but he came,

Upon arrival he diagnosed the problem, ordered the part and I paid via Visa Credit Card, $55.00 and he instructed me to call the 888-518-7208 and schedule for a technician to come back and make the repair.

I called the 888-518-7208 and a technician was scheduled to come back between 1:00PM and 5;00PM and showed up a little after 3:00PM and was here less than 5 minutes and said, "I cannot do it by myself, you need to call and reschedule and I can come back with a assistant.

We called last week on Tuesday and scheduled a 1:00PM to 5:00PM appointment on Thursday and no one came or called.

I then called this week on Tuesday to complain and reschedule, and was told that today 04/11/2013 that the technicians would be here between 1:00PM and 5:00PM, my wife was here waiting before 1:00PM, at 2:30PM CST I took off work to pick our daughter up from school at 3:00PM, I called my wife to see if anyone had came or called and she said, "No", I then called the 888--518-7208 and checked on the status and was told that they were dispatched and coming.

At 3:15PM CST I arrived home at 1228 Delano Street, Houston, TX 77003, and waited until 4:30PM CST and called the 888-518-7208 service number and was told that the appointment had been cancelled. I asked why? I told you not only was someone there waiting but provided my number and my Wife's. They said the technician reported that he called and got no answer; however my phone number is ported to Google Voice as well as Corporate Phone Tracking and I checked everywhere no call to me or my wife.

Then I tried calling Legal at 800-475-1212 and no answer, I called the nearest Sears Store, less than a mile away and got hung up in twice, called back and asked to speak to a Supervisor and was put on hold, after 10 minutes and no answer I hung up.

It is 5:40PM CST and I have been on the phone for over a hour trying to get relief. I begged for someone to come today as after 3 total no shows I have lost faith, income, and been ran around until at 6:47PM CST I was told again that the earliest someone could come is this coming Monday, the fact that this problem has been going on for around a month.

I have a lengthy documentation of calls, as well as Conclusive Proof of call tracking that neither I or my wife was ever called during these repetitive "No Shows" and to have to wait AGAIN and not be able to have this request for service elevated is unprofessional and disrespectful.

At one point I was offered a $80.00 Sears Gift Card, which I declined and said, "I do not care if give me a $500.00 Gift Card, it is not about money from Sears, it is about the worst customer service I have ever experienced, and the fact that I am a Executive in a very high Tax Bracket who typically bills $250.00 a hour for my time, and I have had to not only take off work but literally spend hours on the phone trying to get this resolved.

If Sears has any integrity what so ever they will have someone here tomorrow not Monday. Prior to concluding my procession of phone calls for over 2 hours I told the person on the phone that this should have a Elevated Status and anytime tomorrow that some one can come I will make sure someone is here, to be told, "Sorry, we can try and put you on a waiting list but the AMAZING, "I HAVE YOU SCHEDULED FOR MONDAY BETWEEN 8:00AM CST AND 12;00PM CST.
There is no question in my mind why so many Sears Stores are Closing.

Have feedback for Sears?