Sears Complaints Continued... (Page 2)

382+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Sears corporate: 847-286-2500

Today we had a new dryer delivered and installed at my mothers house. My mother is elderly. I was not present at this time but when I arrived later today to see how it went I was told that they replaced the washing machine hoses. They told my mother the hoses were old and needed replacing and that they would do it for $25. My mother agreed and paid them cash and was not giving a receipt. The hoses were replaced. The problem is I replaced the hoses two days ago. I have the receipt for the hoses and the date they were purchased. It upsets me that these installers took advantage of a elderly women {my mother}. How many times do these installers do this?

Wow! Where do I begin? This is not the Sears that I grew up knowing. The dependable, USA owned Sears, whose appliances were made in America and reliable. On January 17, 2015 I bought a Sears Elite 250 refrigerator. We paid $1,115.78 including hoses etc. This appliance was purchased for a rental condo that we own. A month after installing the refrigerator a guest called to say that the refrigerator was leaking when the filtered water dispenser was used. Since then we have had three appointments with Sears contractors to come and fix the problem. The first time they called a few days prior to reschedule the appointment. The guests could not accommodate the times available. I called to schedule a new appointment after those guests left. The appointment was to occur with-in a four hour period on February 17, 2015. When I scheduled the appointment I confirmed my phone # and the address of service several times. On the service day I went to the condo, arriving before the scheduled 4 hour period. 6 hours after I arrived my phone rang. It was the service company. They were not at the service address....instead they were at my home address. Once again no service to my brand new refrigerator. About a week later we received a call saying that the refrigerator was leaking badly. I had to get a private company to come in and turn the water off to the refrigerator. This company told me that a valve was missing from the back of the refrigerator. They put the valve on but recommended, since the refrigerator was under warranty, the water continue to be off until Sears could get out and look at it. Since this is a rental unit, they were worried that if the water continued to leak the whole condo would flood. I called Sears again. Explained the problem and scheduled a repair appointment. This time I made sure the address and phone number were correct. This appointment was supposed to happen on April 13, 2015 from 8 to 12. I was given the name of the contracted company by Sears so I could call and confirm the day of. The morning of April 13th I called and left a message on the answering machine of the contracted company. At 2:00 I called Sears again....they explained that the contractor would not be coming because they didn't fix refrigerators. WHAT! Why did I have to call them? Could someone not call me to tell me? Once again, this is a brand new refrigerator. I now have another appointment. I am not confident that they will show. What happened to the SEARS I knew? No wonder they are almost in bankruptcy. Does anyone care? I have been a loyal customer. When we bought this appliance we had choices, but decided that Sears deserved our business because of it's history. Big mistake. I will not make it again. The water is still off and my guests are still inconvenienced. This is service at it's worst.

On April 4,2015 I bought a wash machine. I made this purchase at Sears in Florence, South Carolina. Unfortunately, your worker bought out the wash machine without the hose that was paid for at the time of the purchase. Though this seems like a quick fix (by getting the hose), and didn't act that way! To resolve the problem, I would appreciate your worker come and pick up the wash machine and sears return my money back. I don't even want to consider the washer anymore.
I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem. I will wait until Friday 10,2015 by 5:00pm before seeking third-party assistance.

This is a copy of the email I sent to them... I bought my first new washer, dryer, fridge and stove from your store at Coquitlam Centre. Here’s my experience: I received the delivery date & was excited as it was my first new appliances ever. I was told before 5 p.m. on that day. I had everything ready for them. I had unhooked and pulled out the old washer, dryer, fridge and stove and taped them so they wouldn’t open. I was charged a fee for their removal. The delivery guys came right at 5 p.m.. Fine. I tried to show the elder of the two the best place to park and unload. There is a slope so I knew where the best place was. He wouldn’t listen. Instead he spoke(I think Italian) to his younger partner. I told them to speak English(didn’t take). They parked the truck facing down on the slope and I thought...this is not good and told them so.

They came up and took away the old ones and that went well. The older guy kept complaining about how he had all these other deliveries after mine that evening. How tired they were. My intercom went off and I was told that there was a “scratch” on the dryer. I went down to look and the “scratch” turned out to be the top of the dryer was completely buckled. It fell off the back of the truck. The guy tried to tell me it was no big deal and Sears would give me a discount. I was very angry at this point. I refused delivery of this. The guys are still speaking Non-English to each other and I am getting really pissed. They brought up the new washer & the old dryer. No offer of connecting even one of them. I had to drag them-on carpet- into my closet and hook them up myself. That’s fine-but a little customer service would have been nice. Not Finished. The older guy kept trying to get me to sign the okay on the delivery without bothering to check any walls etc. I told them how mad I was and got no apologies from them.

As soon as I could I phoned your customer service and told them what happened. I was really upset. A new delivery was set up to receive a undamaged dryer. I told her that I did not want the same delivery people. I had to wait a few weeks which was annoying. The new delivery was as it should have been. The two guys even hooked the the dryer for me. I was surprised that your customer service didn’t bother to call me to see if everything went all right. That would have been nice. The first delivery guys represent your company. Their bad service is on Sears. Is it worth saving money in this way? THAT WAS THE DELIVERY EXPERIENCE.

Now, the product experience. The Samsung washer and dryer work quite well. I am happy with them. Your store product Kenmore-is garbage. The Range: First time I used the oven cleaning operation it burnt the top of the open door . It cleans the oven very, very poorly. the burner coils burn unevenly and poorly. Difficult to clean over-all. I dropped a spoon on the top and it chipped the coating. My fault-but should that have happened so easily?! Other-all a major disappointment. Now, The Kenmore fridge-is disappointing
the plastic border around the shelves cracked. I had to duct-tape it. There should be something supporting the shelves-obviously poor construction. My fault-for not noticing-the drawers were too small. I had had many old appliances in my past and the majority of them worked a lot better than your new Kenmores. Am I careless with them-no I’m not.

Why am I complaining now? I look at these appliances daily. I know it won’t make any difference to you-Sears-but it may help me feel a little better. Of course I will never step foot in a Sears store as long as I live. Or recommend. Sounds dramatic but there it is. Would you? I lived in BC all my long life and, in the past, always heard and experienced good things from Sears-until this. I didn’t think I could lose by buying Kenmore products. I was wrong and now I have no trust in Sears. If it was just the delivery issue then I would have simply a bad taste in my mouth- but wouldn’t be anti-Sears now. Maybe-which I doubt-this email will make a sliver of a difference. I do not expect a response also, I looked at the BBB and various forums regarding Sears Canada. If I would of done that first I wouldn’t have wasted my time on this email. Lots of horror stories worse than mine. I had no idea. Again, this is to make me feel better...

I own a smooth top slide in stove purchased from Sears some years ago. I have kept this range in perfect condition through-out this time. We have had maintenance insurance with all the products purchased from Sears. Recently their was an incident with smooth top glass creating a crack damage. The sears technician arrived on a second trip and examined product, took a photo and displayed to his authorized personnel, and stated that nothing could be done as repair or replacement of top because it was not due to manufacture default. Why do we pay insurance on these products? We have been Card holders with Sears for approximately twenty years plus, Sears has always shown loyalty to their customers, and pride in reference to their products. In speaking with your representatives by phone they gave us no satisfaction. Also please not that of-course this particular smooth-top part has been discontinued or not available, we wonder why? We like Sears products but your insurance coverage does not make sense. Is their any possibility of us purchasing another stove with a reasonable discount. Please respond, Thank You.

I have been a customer with the Sears automotive for a few years. This morning I drove to the Sears at University Mall (half hour from my house) for my oil change and was told I would have to have an appointment before I could get one (I have never had to call before - so I didn't think about calling this time). I was told that they have been doing this since last November which isn't true because I had an oil change in December and nothing was said. I then went to the Elkhart Sears and was told the same thing - they will do one as soon as I make an appointment. I don't have that much time off during the week so it's always worked out really well and I really trusted the mechanics at Sears. I guess I will be looking for a new place to do business since I feel a big let down from Sears but I do want you to know that your service was always great up until now. thanks.

Tried to order a replacement power washer hose for a unit that is less than two years old according to date on the decal on the sprayer. Thisbhose is "obsolete" now. Sears parts people swore they had the right hose, lady taking order, so they shipped it. Turned out to be the wrong hose. Now "I" have to waste my Damn time going to ups and send back to get my money. No other recourse apparently. The lady taking my order must get paid by the parts she moves. So, I got on line and found the correct hose ate parts.com in Utah. They had some in inventory. I guess, with Sears having trouble I will just quit buying from them. Went the same BS trying to get an axle seal kit for my Sears riding lawn mower. Took them three attempts before they finally sent the right part after me giving the the part kit number. That's why I think their people get paid by the parts orders they fill. Any way, I done with Sears and craftsman.

I ordered a portable air conditioner on line from Sears.. The unit was the wrong size for my needs. Took unit back to local sears store, and was told ,it was not their item and they would not take it back. They said it was a third party order. The third party company wants me to pay to ship it back and pay a huge re-stocking fee. All of which adds up to more than a hundred dollars. I bought this unit from Sears, because I thought I could trust their name. The third party company was not helpful at all.( Living Direct). I am a very disappointed Sears customer, Help.

Refrigerator went out in the evening of 3/17, call early on 3/18 for repaid. Technician came out on that day but would not look at the refrigerator because we had unplugged it. When on the phone with my husband I could hear the technician yelling in the background. Called again late 3/18 and got appt for 3/19. Technician came out, diagnosed the problem and said he would order part. The part apparently was not ordered right away because was not prepared for shipment until 3/23 at 9:56 PM, was not picked up by UPS until 3/25 !:00 AM. for delivery 3/26. Was involved in an accident at 4:00 AM which delayed delivery to 3/27 and was received too late for appt on 3/27. Now cant get confirmed appt until Thursday, April 2. which be over 2 wks without refrigerator. Seems due to the circumstances that our appt could be prioritized but I guess not. Have never had this issue with Sears in the past . It has become very frustrating and stressful plus the inconvenience and expense of having to keep 3 ice chests full of ice daily. I have been in customer service for 50 years and know that there is always a way to take care of the customer if you card.

Tried calling your Manitowoc Wi. store on 03/28/2015 numerous times during store hours and nobody picked up the phone.

2/24/15 refrigerator started to leak from the front. Service man came and said it was the drip pan and ordered one mean while he shut off ice maker. After 2 weeks the drip pan came and another service man came saying it was not the drip pan but a valve. Her replaced the valve on 3/5/15 and the minute he left it started to leak again. I called service and issued a complaint on 3/6/15 made another service for 3/19/15 Service man called and said he could not come make another appointment. Service man came on 3/24/15 with his hands in his pockets no tools. Hr refused to move the refrigerator unless I signed some kind of release form. Which I AGREED UNDER DERESS. He comes with a blank piece of paper and wants me to signed it. I said to him you think I'm STUPID. He ran out of the house. I called sears complaints while on the phone he comes returns with the same paper but filled in with damages to my floor or cabinets. At this point he started to go to work. He wasted forty-five minutes creating havoc instead of working. Refrigerator is working after replaced another valve. Please I contracts for all appliances with Sears, please do not send this man back in my house.

My first visit to sears rancho was on 01/25/15 for alignment. I paid for one year alignment, till now I visited the auto center 2 times and the problem still the same without any solution, tomorrow I have to visit the auto center again for alignment check because my car still pulling to right .I hope that tomorrow will be my last visit.

Have yet to receive my refund of $55.00. This is money owed to me, over charge. This company is a ripoff.From the CEO down to the customer service .

Have yet to receive the amount ($55.00) to my debit card ending in 0912.For being charge for scottich guard protection Your customer Service department has been notified. By a customer service agent (Rhonda Harris). I would like to have my money now. No more games.

After contacting Sears helpline (on 3 occasions) requesting guidance/assistance on how to purge the air from the water system connecting the factory installed icemaker in our new Kenmore refrigerator/freezer it was determined that Sears would need to dispatch a technician to resolve the issue. The first appointment was scheduled to occur on 3/14/15 between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM. After waiting around for 8 hours I contacted the helpline only to be informed that the technician may not be able to make it before 5:00 PM at which point I canceled the appointment and indicated I would need to reschedule. On Monday 3/16/15 I called to reschedule a service appointment specifically requesting a morning service call so as to minimize the impact it would have on my work schedule.

I was assured by the helpline technician that a morning appointment had been requested and that service would occur between the hours of 8:00 AM and 12:00 PM. At 11:30 AM I called the helpline to check the status only to be informed that the technician got a late start and my not be able to arrive before 4:00 PM. This is some of the worst customer service I have ever had the displeasure of enduring. Not only did I waste an entire Saturday waiting for a technician who did not have the decency to even call to inform me they would not be arriving within the 9 hour time slot, but now after taking off work to specifically be here to meet the technician today (3/17/16), I am again being informed by the helpline that my second appointment will likely not occur within a timely manner (if at all) again today. I sincerely hope that Sears management looks into the poor customer service being granted to their customers living in the 15542 zip code.

I ordered a circuit board for my Kenmore refrigerator. Sears took my money and promised delivery. On delivery date I called because I didn't have the part. I was told my order was cancelled and the only way I could Et the part was to have a Sears come to my home to do the service. They refused to sell me the part.

Appointment was set to repair my washer. The appointment date was set for 3/14/15 with a window from 3pm-6pm. At 6:03 pm, I called Sears customer service because the technician had not yet arrived. I was told not to worry as the tech ran late on a prior appointment. At 6:56pm, I called Sears customer service again as the tech still had not arrived. I was yet again told that the tech would be arriving soon and a call would be placed to the tech to call me to provide a status. At 7:47pm. I called Sears yet again to check and was surprisingly informed that the technician took it upon himself to RESCHEDULE my appointment without so much as a courtesy call to me. After being on the phone with Sears for over an hour, the only constellation given was an "apology" and and offer to keep the appt set by tech. This was my 1st experience with Sears..horrible is putting it mildly.

This grill -Kenmore Gas Fired Grill. Model# 148.16154211l was purchased New June 2013 at Sears--KCMO. I paid almost $500.00 for the grill. We pulled out to use this past week and the metal under the burners, above the propane tank rusted, fell spart. This is a large peice of metal goes the length of the grill. The outside of the grill and other parts are all fine. The drip pan is fine, but the sheet of metal that protects and sits under the burner rusted. It is breaking into a million rusted pieces. I can't even move it without pirces falling wverywhere. I can't use my grill for fear of the propane tank exploidiing. There is no reason why a grill that is only 2 years old would rust like this and only 1 part of the entire grill. I called Sears was told to call toll free # 1-800-469-4663. They told me I would have to pay for any repairs and or service call. This is a manafuture defect. The rest of the grill is OK and not sure if the part can even be ordered. If so at what cost to me.? I paid a large sum of money for a grill I can't use and just proves things made in China are sub standard. I have always had confidence in Sears and no problems before. This time it is provong very difficult. I want my grill repaid at no charge or replaced at no charge.

February 22, 2015, I purchased a Nordic Track Treadmill...total cost $2063.72. The Sears Associate, Janet Houston, gets a rating of 110....she was awesome!!!!! Delivery and setup is another world...a troubled world! I have made 13 calls in the past two days trying to make sure my delivery was coming on 2-26-15. I rearranged my entire life for that delivery........as of this minute (11:00 a.m. CST) I still have not spoken to anyone that knows where my order is and if it is going to be delivered....ever!!!! Salescheck # is 0138610611333.

I also purchased an IFIT WIFI Module and membership to go with the treadmill ( cost: $109.24). I would have rated zero stars above but the star was already lit and I could not turn it off! If Sears expects to be successful and stay successful, Customer Service MUST be 110% across the board......especially Delivery and setup....Being courteous to your customers is so simple. However, it pays big rewards to Sears. I am so very unhappy and disappointed with this Sears' Delivery!!!!!!!!! This will be my last purchase from Sears. I pray I get my treadmill today!!!!!!!!! I made this purchase at the Sears in Rivergate Mall in Goodlettsville, TN 37072. I wait for your reply.

On Friday, February 20 I was at your Robinson Town Center loacation in Pittsburgh, PA. I was buying 2 pairs of gloves. When I got to the checkout, the swipe machine was not really working properly and I had to keep reswiping. Eventually it worked but it also gave me $40.00 cash back. I told the cashier I did not ask for that and did not want it....I wanted it to remain in my account. He said that he couldn't do that and I had to take the cash. Again, I told him I did not want cash back. He called his manager over and that man was extremely rude ! He said there was no way to void the transaction and redo it and I had to take the $40.00.

AGAIN, I told him I wanted the cash put back into my account and wanted to pay only for the gloves. If I had wanted cash back, I would have asked for it. He rudely said to me that if I didn't want the cash taken out of my account I could go into the4 mall and find a MAC machine and put it back in the account. It was the way he said it that really ticked me off. He was rude and nasty and felt it was my responsibility to take care of the situation. If your machine was not working properly, it should not have been in service, but the cashier told me it always does that. So why was this still active? What if that money wasn't in my account and it made my account have a negative balance? This should not be happening and I can assure you I will not shop in your store again. RUDE AND DISCOURTEOUS

I ordered snow-blower parts from sears parts dept. three weeks ago. I was told it should have been delivered in 5 to 7 days. I haven't received them yet, the parts dept. keeps telling me that they will forward the UPS tracking number via my email address. Every time I call they keep telling that they the order has been filled and they will forward the the UPS tracking via email. I called a few minutes ago and got the same response. The order has been completed and they'll let me know when the tracking number is available.Apparently the order was completed on February 6 but I'm still waiting for the tracking. Every week they keep telling me that I should get it on Friday but the days pass without receiving the parts. For the last three weeks they keep telling me I should get it by Friday. So that's three Fridays in a row.

If the parts were forwarded near February 6th there is no reason that the UPS tracking number shouldn't be available. Also the cost of the parts have probably already been charged to my sears credit card and I would like to have a refund issued and charged when I actually received the parts. Please be assured that I will be cutting my sears credit card when this ordeal is finally over. It is no wonder that sears is heading for bankruptcy. A disappointed customer who will no longer be shopping at sears.

I was not informed there would be $154 labor to install two tires. This is outrageous. I can take the same tires and have them installed at a local tire store for $18. I'll buy the other two tires, but I will not have Sears put them on my car. We have bought appliances, bedding, clothes, lawn mowers, tools and more. Never again. I now know why Sears is going out of business.

We have 4 Sears appliances; washer, dryer, stove and refrigirator and have a warranty policy on all 4. We called Sears for service on the washer about 2 months ago as the machine was making noise. We had to wait 2 weeks for the repair technician to come out. He lubricated something, said all was fixed and left. 2-1/2 weeks later the washer died. We called Sears service and was told the first available repair appointment was in 2 weeks so we waited. Sears sent a coupling in the mail during that 2 weeks.

When the technician got to us and checked the washer he found that he would need 4 additional parts, Motor, transmission, tube and something else and that he didn't have the parts and would have to order them and that would take about 2 more weeks. After a week and a half Sears called to see if the parts had arrived. We told them that only one had. Sears then checked there computer system and said the parts would arrive in 3 days. I asked to set up a repair appointment for the day after the parts were scheduled to arrive but was told the first available service appointment would be another 10 days down the road.

By the time the repairs will have been made 5 weeks will have elasped. I told the Sears service operator that with what all the parts and labor was costing it would be cheaper for Sears to have just given us a new washer and we could get the new machine in 2 days. She didn't respond. We will never buy appliances from Sears again. We have since found out from an ex-Sears service technician that Sears now subcontracts out all its service work. He said the service trucks don't say Sears any more and the technicians shirts don't say Sears any more. 2/20/2012

case no.6223595 i just want to express my frustration with sears i only had to line my car up when i replace my tires since i took my car to sears ive had my car lined up three times in 21 mos at my expense i want this complaint to be on file, the person at corporate office was more upset than i was but im the one that paid repeatly for the same thing yet i was told nothing was wrong with my front end im gonna call trouble shooter i plan to boycott this store whole heartly thats why i cancel my card i told my mother to cancel hers two times it was put on her card sears is not public friendly

You had an a/c unit advertized in last sumdays paper. I wne into inquire on the item. I was told i had to come back in a few weeks they will not be on the sales floor until the reset was done. I showed her the ad she said they are in the back but will not be out for a few weeks to come back then. I advised the sale would be off by then. again she said they will not be out for a few weeks. I asked what can be done since it was on sale. SHe said please come back in 2 weeks. If you have an item advertized and do not have it or can not bring it out you should either post an apolgy saying out of stock or at least offer a rain check. I have purchased several appliance and tools off your company over the years. I even purchased a regridgerator and dryer 2 months ago off the otlett here in town. I may need to start rethinking where i purchase my needs. I sent a coment in on the website on monday and have not heard anything back. I even emailed some j brooks the internet said to file a complaint with. I understand resets because i have worked in a chain store myself but you should have least offer rain checks if you are not ready to sell the item. Even i paid more for the item i bought it off of home depot. I do not like shopping at the large hard ware store because of experience dealing with repairs and have never had any problem with sears. If i have purchasing the product or item i may need to figureout another way of buying what i need

We purchased the top of the line Sears appliances when we remodeled our kitchen. The only appliance that runs correctly is the microwave. All the others have failed us. Our glass top, touch panel slide in stove is the latest to fail. It failed days after delivery requiring replacement of the $1000 computer and panel. It has been losing pixels and now has another ERR report and does not work at all. With Thanksgiving upon us, this is a very disturbing event. The dishwasher gives a flashing green light instead of sanitizing. The refrigerator produces ice but does no longer dispense it.
All these appliances are two years old and out of warranty therefore. We have always purchased Sear Kenmore products believing that they are the most reliable appliances out there. Not so any more. May the buyer be aware.

I was scheduled for a repair appointment for my dishwasher between the hours of 1:00 and 5:00 PM on Thursday October 6, 2011. Because my fiance and I both work, we had no one to be home during the hours from 1:00 to 4:00 (when I normally return home from work). I took a half day off of work on the 6th. At approximately 3:30 PM I received a phone call stating that the repairman was running late, but would get to me as soon as possible. As of today, I have still received no further notification from Sears about my scheduled appointment.

To say that I am dissapointed would be an understatement. When I called Sears today they informed me that really nothing could be done, and that they could not disclose the reason to me why the repairman never showed. They couldn't even guarantee me a later time so that I did not have to take off of work again. Needless to say, I won't be taking off of work to sit and wait for someone who may or may not show again. The dishwasher I purchased is not even 6 months old and was installed by Sears.

The fact that it already has issues does not make matters better. I am currently in the process of selling my home, and this is not a bonus by any means to a potential buyer. We are building a new house, and we were planning on using Sears for items such as the garage door opener, knobs for the cabinets, appliances (washer, dryer, etc), but will now go somewhere else where customer service is better understood. We (my fiance and I) understand that things happen, but never contacting us, refusing to make a new appointment that helps to fit our needs, and saying nothing can be done is poor business.

I recently purchased, for Company use, a Sears Kenmore fridge from the Sears Richmond Hill Furniture and Appliance Store. Delivery was scheduled for the following Tuesday between 7am-noon. At the time of purchase I specified and paid $25.00 extra to have the handles placed for a right side door opening. Unfortunately neither happened. The delivery crew left a mumbled message which I could not decipher on my voice mail, and shortly thereafter a Sears representative called to reschedule as, I was advised, noone was there to accept the delivery, this is a business address and I along with 30 others are in the office all day.

It was rescheduled for Thursday between noon and 6pm, and did arrive at 4pm, although I now have to call customer service and have someone come in and reverse the handles. This whole procedure was a royal pain. Sears pay more attention to your employees, and I would suggest your outsourced delivery company B & N Delivery Service do the same.

Approx. 3 weeks ago the door locked on the Kenmore range that was purchased in March of 2011 and under warranty. I contacted my local store where I bought the range and they tryed to get a repairman out quickly but they were told it would be Dec.5 before a service tech could come out. It was the week of Thanksgiving and my family was looking forward to our traditional dinner. This didn't happen and we had to change our plans. Dec. 5 has come and gone and we are now scheduled for Dec 12. I have purchased many appliances from Sears in the past but do not intend to do so in the future.

This type service is unacceptable and especially on a product that is still under warranty. My dissatisfaction is not with my local store. They did what they could.

On 11-25-12 I ordered a christmas presents online through the sears website. I am told my order was canceled, when I do not know they did not give me a date. I then on 12-20-12 ask if you canceled my order why do I have no refund. I was told she didn't know she would start the investigation for me. She said to give them 3-5 business days and I should receive my refund.

Since then I have called, emailed, called and emailed. Every time they cannot tell me why I have not got my money refunded. I just get they are working on it I should have a answer within 3-5 business days. I gave my money in good faith expecting a product in return. But all I have gotten is a big headache dealing with this. Please help

Purchased bed sheets on sears.com, so I believed I was buying from Sears. I received a defective product and Sears refused to accept a return stating that it was not their product. It does state on Sears' website that my purchased was from a 3rd party vendor. I was on Sears' website, so I assumed I was purchasing from Sears. This is a deceitful practice, I was lured into buying this product because I trusted the Sears name. I cannot even return this product to the 3rd party vendor because they have 7 day return policy. Sears has a 90 day return policy. I never expected that Sears was no different then Amazon.com. Lesson learned! I will never shop at Sears again.

Also, I called my local Sears store and I was told that I could return my online purchase to their store. I drove appx. 20 miles to this store and they refused to take the return. Sears representatives should know that they will not take returns on some the products they sale online!

I called Sears Repair on Monday to service my Sears Washer and Dryer. The first appointment was on Thursday and they gave me a four hour window for the appointment. When I explained that I work and cannot sit home for four hours waiting for a repair person, they offered to have someone call 15-20 minutes prior to arrival. On Thursday, a representative called and stated that the repair person was at my home and no one was answering the door. When I explained the situation and asked that they wait 15 minutes for me to get home, she said they could not do that. She then offered an appointment for the following Wednesday. That would leave me without a washer/dryer for 10 days.

When I explained that she seemed completely apathetic. I then asked why the driver did not call before his arrival. She said that he did and he left a message on my cell phone. I explained that my cell had been with me all day, no one had called and no one had left a message. I told her that I could fax her my call records for the day to show that the repair person had not called and was being dishonest with her, and once again she seemed to be completely apathetic. I asked several times to speak to her manager, and finally was told that the manager will call me back. I am still waiting for that call.

I wanted to purchase a 50" Toshiba LED TV from Sears at Eastland Mall in Columbus, OH, as advertised, Thursday night for $299.99, so I made sure I was in line before 8 o'clock. Got in the store found the TV right away and was standing with another young man for a salesperson to come over and give me a slip of some sort to purchase the TV. When I looked for a ticket to purchase there were none. In fact everyhthing was flipped over. After about 20 minutes I decided to go to the register. The sales person told me that most of the TV slips had been passed out at 6 and 7 o'clock. How can that be if the sale did not start till 8:00 P.M. Obviously it was a waste of my time to even attempt to come to the store. If I would have known I would have been able to purchase TV earlier I would have been at the store two hours early too. This should have been advertised the procedure for purchasing. If I would have known I would have probably been able to get one.

On September 14, 2007, we purchased a Sears Elite washer, model no. 11027032603, along with a matching dryer. They were the most expensive models in the store, and for the price, we thought we were buying a quality product.

The washer has since quit working. I scheduled an appointment with Sears Repair Service for October 22, 2012. The technician said it had a bad bearing and needed a new electrical timer control. The estimated cost of repair is about half of what we originally paid for the appliance.
The machine is barely five years old. The technician said that is was not used enough to make a bearing go bad. My first washer and dryer were Kenmores and they lasted 30 years with minor repairs. Based on quality of those products, we have purchased a washer and dryer, a dishwasher, stove, refrigerator, and microwave-hood combination, along with a riding lawn mower, cultivators, and other outside machinery -- all from Sears!

To resolve this matter to our satisfaction, and for our continued loyalty, we would like Sears to guarantee the quality of this product, by installing the new electrial timer control and bearing, with any other needed parts, at no cost to us. We are willing to pay for the cost of labor.

Looking forward to favorable response.

We hired sears to clean our carpets in our new house. The woman on the phone scheduled with my husband for Saturday Oct. 6 between the hours of 4-7. We arrived at the house at 3:30. There was a note on the door stating they had been there and left since noone was there. We contacted the number on the form. We found out that they put us in the computer for a different time (1-4) and also had a wrong phone number for us. They refused to send anyone back out. There was no supervisor or manager to talk to. Tried calling the dispatcher for the area and of course they didn't answer the phone and had no voicemail. I will NEVER recommend sears to anyone. I am livid at the type of customer service thry have!!

Dec 22 - Dryer quit working, called Sears 800 number to schedule warrenty repair. Dec 24 - Capital City Appliance called to schedule appt. Dec 31 - Cap city came out to check dryer and told me they had to order part. Jan 11 Cap city returned to repair dryer. Jan 14 - Some IDIOT from Sears called to tell me how much money I saved by purchasing the warrenty.

I informed him ,that due to their EXTREMELY slow response times I was forced to buy a replacment dryer, negating anything gained from buying the warrenty. Also I informed him I will never purchase another warrenty from Sears - if Sears only goal is to pass their warrenty repairs off to some third party . 20 days,give or take, is too much time to wait to get service.

We have a service contract with Sears on a tractor lawn mower. Model 1500LT. We have had the machine for three years. We have had trouble with the belt coming off the mowing deck since the first year. This year we had trouble and the belt jumped the track on 3/1. We called for service and set a date for an annual service and to fix the belt on 3/7.

On that date the service repairman showed up at the wrong address even though when we scheduled we told them the mower was at a different address. We had to reschedule for the 14th. On taht date the service repairnman called a cell number and our home phone and did not have good connections on either. Both phones were working fine the repairman must have been out of cell range. He pulled a second no show.

We called the service department m=number angry and were told they would be out next Wednesday. We got a mesage to reschedule called and they said that the Wednesday appoint was the first open and we said good. We went to the local store and tried to talk with the service manager to have someone fired. They said they would be out Wednesday.

The 20th came and went and when we called the store manager and got a service manager out of Portland they said we were scheduled for the 27th. We had miscommunicated and thought the 20th was the next Wednesday which it was but we were skipped. We will never buy anything from Sears again in this lifetime!!!

I have used Sears products for years. As others can attest to, Sears is no longer Quality Controlled products. I have a LP Gas Range, I love it, or I did. The burners on the cook top have been leaving a black residue on my pans. This particular repair person has been here before and done a very poor job cleaning out the back of my frig. I ask him to look at the bottom of my pans, this black residue started a few months back.

He refused to look at the burners and under the burners. He claims there is no way to adjust them???? He said it was my pans. I have had this Range since 2000. My pans are older than that. What's with this attitude? My oven was not working properly, he did agree to that. Said it was off by 20 degrees. It was burning on the bottom and the top was sligtly cooked? Hopefully that part works. I will continue to clean the black off of my pans.

I have called my LP Gas provider to see if he can shed some light on the matter. I know that black on the bottom of every pot and pan is not right. If the oven quits again, this will be the thrid third time, I will replace the Range and not with Sears.

Sears giving me the runaround on warranties, not showing up for appointments or calling to inform customer they would not be making scheduled appointment. Furnished new home w/Sears appliances: dishwasher, refrigerator, cooktop, b/in oven, microwave, garbage disposal, freezer, washer and dryer(Elite models). Repairs already on cooktop (2), freezer (1 popping door continues) and dishwasher (5 repairs including 1 replacement and continue to wait for leveling of appliance as they do not show up for scheduled appointments). Moved in home in May 2011.

Shifted from one person to another over the phone, calls dropped - have to relate total information each time I call or the phone call is dropped and I have to call back. I had an appointment with Sears maintenance the time was between 1-5pm to repair my oven. I waited all afternoon and nobody showed up. I decided to call about 4.30pm and I was told that my appointment was rescheduled because the technician called my house and nobody answered the phone, that was not true because there was no message left on my machine and I didn't leave my house. I got into an argument with the rep and she hung up on me.

I called again the second rep told me the reason the technician didn't show up is because he was working on another job and it took a lot of time and he forget to call me, she also hung up on me because we couldn't agree on another appointment. The reason why I am upset is because nobody bothered to call, if I didn't call I would not have known the technician wasn't coming. I am very dissatisfied with the service I paid for.

On black Friday at 4:00 am I went to sears first like i always have the past ten years . I spent 300 cash and another 246.00 on my ATM card the clerk said that she had to ring it up on credit ithen picked up my merchandise and ran off to buy a tv at another retailer after waiting 3 hours in line I got my 46 inch tv to the checkout and I had insufficient funds I called my bank and it was true sears had double charged my account causing me to have insufficient funds and waisted time to say the least no savings on my tv and complete embarrassment now it's Monday I open my new shoes from sears and the clerk did not remove the security tag I get a pair of pliers and break it off red ink pours on my shoes and clothes now I go to sears it's 9:30 they don't open till 11:00am I wait go in the manager looks into the double charge laughs at my shoe and says there is nothing she can do now I'm out of money no tv ink stained shoes and clothes my bank says I have to wait five days and then we will take action and I feel like a patsie a sucker for a bargain who got clumped by sears

4/3/13 - took waranteed lawn mower in for service due to hard starting, bolt missing from previous year Sears maintenance and replace handle cushions. Mower was in 3/29/12 for same starting problem and was not properly fixed at that time
4/26/13 - went into store for another matter & asked about mower - it was returned to store but I never received a call telling me it was there.
4/26/13 - did not take possession of mower because bolt was still missing and handle cushions were taped with electrical tape & not replaced. Told Sears on site rep to send it back for repairs & it was not acceptable to me due to poor repairs, bolt still missing.
5/7/13 - still waiting for mower to come back & grass is very high. I sent it in plenty early in order to NOT have this happen.

I will NEVER purchase another Sears mower - this is my 2nd and will be the last. TERRIBLE SERVICE RECORD

As I was looking at some merchandise in Sears (Clarksville TN) and playing my harmonica, a young lady came over and asked me to play some songs with her other Sears associates which I did. I played several patriotic songs and "Amazing Grace". The girl named Belinda who had called me over started arguing with me about some rap artist and then argued with me about Jesus. When I asked her to tell me a favorite scripture about Jesus she became defensive and told me the following: " I'm about ready to take off my badge and tear into you". I then asked to speak to her manager who was an older man named Henry. When he came over I asked him about filing a complaint form (so that Belinda would not threaten some other customer as she had done to me). Henry became irate and told me to follow him. However, he didn't take me to get a complaint form but just got more angry and agitated. When I asked for his name he wrote down "Henry" threw the paper on the floor refused to give me his last name and walked away, telling one of his assistants to 'call security". And so I left. Is this how Sears treats customers? I am a 61 year old doctor and have had a private practice here in Clarksville TN for 25 year . I hope you will help these personnel get some help so tht they will treat customers better. Thank you for your time. Sincerely, James R. Hebda Ph.D.

Hello, I am submitting a complaint because yesterday, at Arbor Place Mall in Douglasville, GA. I was in the Sears store and I saw a few teens sitting by a vending machine near the customer pick up exit. One of them were offering candy to the employees that walked by, and one of them turned back around and yelled at the the teens. He cursed at them and had an aggressive body language towards the teens (pulling up his pants and making a fists with his hands), and this went on for about thirty seconds. He then he grabbed the bag out of one of the teens hands and threw it violently at the other teens, and the candy spilled all over the floor. Then when he stomped back into his workplace.

The teens got up walked towards an exit to the store he walked back out of his workplace and chased them, and was yelling threats towards them with three other employees trying to help catch the teens. I tried to find the manager, but i was frightened he would snap on me so I left the store and went to the mall security. They didn't seem to do anything but tell the teens they can't go to that store again. Please do something about those employees. They seemed to work in the customer pickup area of the store. The one that yelled at the kids was an African-American male, with tattoos on both arms, and had a muscular body. The others were big men but I didn't remember exactly what they looked like. I would be very thankful if you could do something about those employees.

On October 28th, 2011, I made a layaway purchase at Sears.com. I subsequently made paid extra on my bi-weekly payments so I could receive my merchandise early as oppose to waiting until December 23rd to make my final payment and receive my merchandise as this was far to close to Christmas and I didn't want any disappointment for my 9 year old daughter and my 10 year old son if for some unknown reason something went wrong and I couldn't get my merchandise to have under the Christmas tree on Christmas morning. I don't know why I had this feeling, however I did. So on December 8, 2011 I made my final payment.

I made the payment on this day because my wife and I had decided we were going to finish our Christmas shopping the weekend of the 9th and 10th and we wanted to be able to pick up our merchandise at this time. After making the payment I checked my bank online as I always do to ensure they have something showing a pending transaction. I saw the pending transaction so I thought nothing more of the purchase and prepared myself to pick up the merchandise the next day. This was all set up because the place I had to go to pick up my merchandise was not the closest Sears to my house because they did not have the merchandise at that store.

So on December 9, 2011, my wife and I ventured out to do our shopping after dropping my kids off at their Grandmother's house. My wife and I got to the Sears store at around 8pm. Now granted the store closes at 9pm but I assumed we would be in and out within a few minutes so I was not worried about the time. I went into the store and went to the merchandise pickup section and entered my information into the system so I could have it brought out from the layaway area. The system told me my merchandise was not available because there was still a balance due.

The system told me to see an associate to make the final payment. I immediately went to find a store manager. After briefly speaking to the store manager I realized I was in big trouble. He told me because the original purchase was made online, I would have to speak to Sears.com. He was very polite about it and even gave me the number. While standing in the store I called Sears.com. After speaking with the customer service representative for several minutes, the CSR asked to speak with the store manager. I put the store manager on the phone and proceeded to wait. Finally without resolution my phone went dead at 9pm.

The store manager said they were closing but we could call back, however we would get put back in line on the phone and we would be waiting for a while. With it already being 9pm, my wife and I decided to leave and get started on a solution first thing in the morning. the next morning I made the phone call to Sears.com. They were extremely rude and very unhelpful. I was told by more than one CSR there was nothing they could do except send an email, open a ticket and get back with me within 72 hours. Let me not forget to tell you how many times they said they were sorry.

I told them telling me sorry that many times was not getting my merchandise to me any faster. After several hours and phone calls to Sears.com and to the Sears store where my merchandise was, I was finally told I my payment had been processed and I could pick it up at the store. I made contact with the store and they told me they still could not release my merchandise. I finally got someone at Sears.com to tell me they had my money, however they had not applied it to my layaway account and that it would be applied within 72 hours and I could pick it up after that. This in my mind was unacceptable because they had my money I wanted my merchandise. At this point I called my bank to see if they could help.

Upon contacting my bank they told me due to the status of the transaction it was out of their hands, but I could go to the store, make the purchase, and contest the payment and get my merchandise. With this being a Saturday and not being able to wait till Monday to make any contact with Sears Corporate office, this is what I decided to do. Now Monday December 12, 2011 comes around, and I make my phone call to Sears.com. However, this time I asked directly for the number to their corporate office. I got the number and called them. Upon speaking with an Executive Account Manager, I was given a run around again.

I got every excuse under the sun, from our system is down, to we are working on your solution, however it is going to take us 24 to 72 hours and we will email you. I told them I did not want an email, I wanted to be called. In my opinion an email is impersonal and they are dealing with my money so I wanted to be updated personally with a phone call. They refused to update me with a phone call. At this point I was upset and asked to speak with a supervisor. I was told they were the top and they had no supervisor. After the run around I finally gave up and hung up.

I ended up calling back and speaking with a different "Blue Ribbon Service Case Manager" I was able to get an address and a name for the CEO of Sears, but was still told that any correspondence would come to them first. That should not be the case, because the CEO should want to know how his customers are being treated. I am still working on a resolution for this issue but wanted everyone to know not to use Sears to purchase anything. I hope if enough people see this, sears will either step up and assist customers better or they will go out of business due to their poor customer service.

i paid layaway in full on jan 20.never received product and when i called i was told product was not is stock.i have made several calls about my refund in the amount of 228.61.the layaway contract number is 093000981356 and my name is frederick brown ,220 knoll view dr ,salisbury n.c 28147.i talked to a supervisor named veronica and here ext is 118.i feel like i have been getting a run around why i have not received my refund.you can call me at 704-213-2340

I purchased a washing machine and it leaks. Sears service technicians are unable to fix the leak and I am getting the runaround about replacement and or a refund due to "corporate policy". I have talked to multiple people in multiple departments and have continually been told mistruths and been given unacceptable and quite frankly unbelievable reasons as to why there has not been a solution. From my experience it is obvious the different departments within Sears do not communicate internally and have total disregard to customer satisfaction. I am also convinced nothing will result from sending this complaint.

My experioence with sears customer service and support has been horrible. My refridgerator has been completely out of service for 36 days, which I do not have a means to store any food in my house. I explained this issue and all I get is I am sorry. They have been out to fix the unit 4 times, and it is still not working. Even the technicians stated that the unit needs to be replaced, but sears will not replace the unit. The technicial just informed me that he will order more parts, but the unit cannot be fixed. This means that I will have to wait another 2 weeks for a technician to try to fix it again. And, another two week I will be without a refridgerator, or 50 days or almost two months. The sears reps had no compassion for what I am going through. All they could tell me was that there was nothing they could do. I asked to talk to a manager, and I was put on hold for 30 minutes, and no one ever came to the phone. I called back and asked for a manager, and the same thing occurred. No one came to the phone. I have been a fatihful sears customer. At this point, I will never purchase another sears product.

I placed a Samsung Galaxy tablet on layaway using Sears.com on January 22, 2013,Order number 09000984439 I made my initial payment at that time I then made another online payment February 1, 2013 prior to the due date of February 5, 2013 a few days later I got a recorded phone message that my payment was late and that my order was going to be canceled. I called my local store and was told it would not be canceled the payment was up to date. I then made another payment on February 19, 2013 the date it was due. At that time it said it was late. How can a payment be late when it was due and payable an on that date? I went back online Sunday February 24 to make an extra payment and there is a BIG RED Canceled on my layaway. I went to my local sears store where the item was to be picked up. They couldn't help me said I would receive a refund in two to three days. I then called Sears.com and was given a reference number 136006 and told at that time I would receive an email regarding the matter and that it was canceled in error. I have yet to hear from anyone regarding this matter. Three calls today and all I get is our system is down we can't answer any questions until it's back up. They couldn't answer questions the first time I called. I want my money refunded immediately in to my account. Or you risk being held liable for fraud and will be turned in to the Texas State Attorney Generals office and my Attorney will be in contact with you.

Early in November of 2012, I had an issue with the freezer section of my refrigerator (which I purchased in 2009)....after many attempts to repair this over the course of November and December, the refrigerator was deemed unrepairable and because I had purchased Master Protection Agreement, I was finally awarded 1000 dollars to replace this defective refrigerator. On Jan 2, 2013, I went to a full service Sears and selected, with a salesperson, a replacement refrigerator. One that would fit in the space I had available. The authorization Number is 719441184002. Delivery date to be January 17, 2013. In the mean time, since our refrigerator was not working, I had to purchase a small refrigerator for 140.00 from Walmart to keep some food since both my husband and myself are diabetic.

Today, the date of delivery and after receiving a phone call to be sure that someone 18 years or older would be available today, I received another call at 8am that the delivery would not be until the 29th. I am extremely upset because I did take the day off from work to be home and now I have to wait another 12 days. So I called a Sears number 1-800-479-6351 to lodge my complaint and was told that if I had purchased the small refrigerator from Sears, I could have been reimbursed. Well, if I had known that I would have purchased it from Sears. I think I should be reimbursed anyway....for the inconvenience and aggravation I have had to put up with thus far. What do you think? Please let me know as soon as possible. The way I feel now...I may cancel my Sears card and never deal with Sears again.

Be very aware of what you are buying at Sears. We bought a Samsung fridge at Sears two years ago on 4 years financing. First one got with broken plug, so they sent us another one. After a few months the other one broke down.

Appliance and repair sent a few people (not to mention the number of days off me and my husband had to take) to fix it, but they realized that the fridge which was only a few months old was beyond repair.

Those fridges were obviously low quality, so they recommended us Whirlpool as higher quality one in that price range. That once lasted as long as one year warranty, after that we got problem with.

So, in two years three fridges from Sears were wrong. We have no fridge now, but we have still two years to pay off broken fridge. It seems that products from that come to Sears are lower quality then products from other stores, so be aware when you think to buy staff from them.

I put a mattress and box spring on lay away at the end of Janruary 2013 and cancelled the order the first of February 2013. I made a paqyment of 100.00 that has not been refunded to my credit card. I have made several calls to Sears asking about my refund. I have been put on hold several times and then told shoud expect my refund within 5-7 business days, this has been going on since February 3, 2013! I have also been hung up on three different times when calling customer service department asking to speak to a mamager. I last contacted the complaint department March 8th and was told again that my refund would be sent to my account within 5-7 business days, it is now March 18, 2013 and I STILL have not received my refund!

I entered the Sears store in Henrietta, NY and walked by the in-store hair salon on my way to the appliance department. The salon's biggest picture, and closest to the main walkway, was of two women with their hands all over each other. It is completely inappropriate, and especially for children. I am amazed at the blatant reference to, and by implication, approval of, a lesbian lifestyle. I am complaining for the sake of those who have to be exposed to it in order to enter the store, and am respectfully but firmly requesting that it be removed. Thank you.

In September of 2010 I purchased four tires from a Sears Auto Center. The installation went fine and the service was great (at least I thought so at the time). Fast forward to January 2012...I have now had the tires on my Lexus IS250 for 15 months. I drive in to a Sears Auto Center in Chicago to have a flat repaired. The technician reviews the information they have for my car in their system and proceeds to tell me that the Auto Center that innitally installed these tires put the wrong size tires on my car.

He proceeds to tell me that I have to replace them immediatly because it may cause damage to the car and may even be unsafe to drive. The sales associate tells me that they will replace the tires at a minimal cost to me since it was their mistake. This story changes and I am then told that I need to "drive back to Indiana" to have this issue resolved. Concerned that I am driving an unsafe car due to the wrong size tires being installed I tell tehm to replace the tires with the correct size thinking that I will simply call their corporate office for resollution. Simple enough, right??? Wrong.

After four weeks of being put through a ridiculously complicated complaint process I am stuck with a $600 bill for replacing tires due to their error. I had been a Sears customer for nearly 20 years. This rellationship is now over. It's no wonder why this company has been performing as badly as it has been.

We bought our refrigerator from Sears about 2-1/2 years ago and loved it until recently. Our kitchen laminate floor has been ruined because of a leaking water valve from the icemaker which we were unaware of until a floor inspector came to our home and told us the floor was lumping up because of a leak, probably from our refrigerator. When we pulled out out refrigerator, there was a puddle of water which had never shown up to the front of our refrigerator. Our floor had a 20 year warranty which they would not cover because of the leaking refrigerator. To add to our dismay, a Sears repair man said the part to be replaced was a water valve costing $90.00 and the installation would cost a total of $279.00. For a refrigerator only 2-1/2 years old causing such an excessive repair plus replacing the kitchen floor, I am quite disappointed with my LG . In addition to our kitchen floor we will have to add a new floor to our dining room floor since they no longer have the same laminate pattern any longer and our dining room is connected to our kitchen with the same laminate pattern. I was thinking of purchasing a new LG washer soon. However, I will think twice about making another LG purchase. Sincerely. Rosemary Osborne

Sears has been a trusted company to my family for years and I'm disappointed and heart broken over the horrible customer service I received during the time I needed experts. I was apprehensive about allowing Sears to install my garage after an earlier experiencing with the horrible communications between the technician and customer service staff approximately two months ago. I decided to use Sears again because I have a credit card with them and felt it would be easier; FAR from being TRUE!!! The Technician came out on TuesdayApril 30, 2013 and stated he couldn't fix the garage at that time because he needed additional materials (my car remained stuck in my garage for the fourth day, plus I missed half of a day work). I assumed because the technician did the estimation and assessment on Tuesday, Wednesday work would be done without any issues. I was advised that the technician would be at my residence from 10-12; the technician got to my house at approximately 1:30 on wednesday April 22, 2013. Prior to the late arrival of the technician, I called the Sears 5-6 times speaking to manager Tim who was very rude, accusatory and unprofessional. Per Tim, I should have known it would be around 12 because of the two hour window that guarantees that. After 12 and speaking to Tim again, I was very irate because he proceeded to telling me that the technician had a job in Austell and was stuck on Interstate 285; in addition to the technician picking up the door from Norcross that morning. At that point I knew Tim was lying to me and patronizing me because manage Sally informed me on one my calls that the door was picked up on Tuesday evening (managers lying to customers just to shut them up....the integrity and faith I have in Sears has diminished to nothing). I called back again before the arrival of the technician and was informed by Sally that she was about to put her sneakers on and walk to Tim's office to advise him of my displeasure with him (another lie). I called to obtain the number from customer service representative in another department the president of Sears number...I will be sending the CEO and all the board members a letter of dissatisfaction, in addition to Louis. When the work was compled the technician advised me the price was $852.00 which was the incorrect price because Sally told me on Tuesday the total was $623.00...I am appalled on how Sears is now in the business of deceiving and ripping innocent customers off. I feel so violated and hurt...I don't have the time or money to be taken for granted and taken advantage of. I will also send the Better Business Bureau and Clarke Howard, customer advocate a letter regarding these issues so no other customer would feel like me.

sears part department they are worse people i every deal with i order a part for stove month ago they would take my order credit no they would say your order will be in post office by certain date this is still going on i have order this part for the 4 times this time i use a sears card tnow have to wait another two weeks first they said i had wrong model no after a few phone call sears said they had wrong model on the stove got the right model no then problems sarted worse people i every deal with not any time they call and said the order didnt go through

I ordered a refrigerator online on Nov 19th. To make sure that the order was processed correctly, I phoned and spoke to a gentleman to make sure that the model I had chosen would come with an ice maker and a right hand door, and that my old fridge would be removed. A few days later, the fridge was delivered, without an ice maker and with a left hand door.

Also, I was never told that a fridge with an ice maker requires a plumber to disconnect it, so as a result my old fridge was left in my kitchen along with the new one. I managed to get a plumber to come in 20 minutes to disconnect my old fridge; however it took over 10 phone calls and 4 full days of waiting for the old fridge to actually be picked up!!

It took a total of 8 phone calls to get the door reversed on the new fridge. And, three service calls!!

The first time a service person came I was told that it would cost me $125.00 to make the change. I had been told by a sales rep that the change would only cost $25.00. So, in desperation to get the thing done, I told the service technician that I would pay that amount if necessary and argue about it later. At that point, the technician advised me that he could not do it anyway as there was a part missing!!

I waiting a few more days and finally got another visit from the same technician who then asked me if UPS had delivered a part. I asked him what part was he talking about as other people had told me that there was no part required to switch the door. He refused to elaborate. I asked him to please just switch the door so it opened on the right side. He told me he could not do it without this mysterious part. He left again.

He phoned me twice in that afternoon to inquire if UPS had arrived with the part he needed. At 4 p.m. he stopped calling and I had to again phone and talk to several people to attempt to get another appointment!! After being hung up on a few times, I finally reached a person who advised me that the whole problem could be blamed on the french speaking Montreal office!! No explanation what had actually occurred etc. but I have always been polite to innocent people just doing their jobs.

In total, I have had to spend hours contacting Sears and had to wait 3 days for service calls without getting the problem solved. Today, another technician arrived in a Sears truck (the other guy was sub contracted as the truck did not say Sears0 and he changed the doors with no problem and no mysterious part that never arrived and was never needed in the first place!!! About the ice maker, I could not tolerate trying to get that delivered!!

I have been a loyal Sears customer for over 40 year. I have purchased appliances for my rental properties, relatives, my own cottage and all my Xmas gifts. If this is not settled to my satisfaction, I never intend to deal with Sears again,. I would like to have at least $200. taken off the price of this fridge as my time and the amount of irritation caused by this ridiculous situation is worth much more than that. i would appreciate a response. This is the second complaint that I have written to Sears about this situation. No reply came from my first complaint.

Sears wanted to be like Amazon, however they are falling short. Recently placed an order online when in the store to one of the market vendors on their web site. They have not delivered, Sears do not have their company information and Sears do not want to give me my money back even though I placed the order on their web site. Sears has a lot to learn in customer service when it comes to web based business. I will still continue the fight to get my money back but no one is like amazon out there... I am going to stick to amazon forget about Sears.

I ordered a new washing machine (mine went kaput) on and was confirmed for next-day delivery. No call, no email, no delivery. I called and was told there was a delay in the warehouse and it would absolutely be delivered on (today). This morning at 9:00 AM we received a call that the washer would be delivered between 12-2:00 PM. Again, no call, no email, no delivery. I am on the phone right now being told that there is no inventory in the warehouse at all and the next available delivery date will "possibly" be this Saturday. Unbelievable!

And now I've been on hold waiting for a supervisor for over 15 minutes. On their website under Customer Service they actually have the nerve to say "Sears is dedicated to providing our customers with a superior level of service." That is a joke!!

I bought a pair of dress shoes at Sears about 5 months ago I wear these shoes about once a week. So the shoes have been worn about 20 times the sole of one of the shoes fell completely off . I brought into a Sears store and was told that there was nothing they could do after 90 days.

I asked to speak with a Manager and even after showing her there was absolutely no wear to the soles or to the shoe itself she said there was nothing she could do. I could understand if the shoe appeared to be worn but this was not the case.

After 20 plus years as a Sears customer and card holder and most likely having spent at least $10,000 or more over that period, I will cut up my Sears credit card and take my business elsewhere in the future to a store that will stand behind their products they sell.

We bought a Samsung high end washer and dryer from Sears two years ago. The dryer is fine, but the $1800 washer is a dud. We are on our second water pump because the machine would not drain the water in the washer. It also gives a signal to the computer if the water is not filled to the normal use for a cycle, yet the machine tries to start, but then plays the music recorded for the washer computer, that drives you crazy. It is always singing in error. So, our computer had problems and needed replacement also. Other parts were installed by the Sear's technician as well. One of the technicians who serviced our washer said his wife did not like the top loader; two complicated and breaks down often.

They went back to the old style washing machines, which are hard to find, but do exist in a reconditioned machine. We have a warranty until sometime in 2012, but we would like to Craiglist these machines now, but if you have a conscience, you would not want your worst enemy to own a top loader Sear's machine, no matter what the brand. That is it for me with Sears, unless they replace the machine with a new one, because ours could have been a lemon, maybe. Now I hear Sear's is going to file Chapter 11 in the next year or so," so goodbye yellow brick road top loader, the dogs of society are howling. You can't put me in your top loader, I going back to my plow."

As I know with all american businesses, this complaint will fall on deaf ears. But here goes, I have been purchasing product from your Sears store in Rancho Cucamonga, California. for past several years, I and my spouse have purchased all our vision needs. My last purchase was less than a year ago in optical, the frames broke while cleaning them and scratched lens. your rep says,"sorry we can`t do anything about that". I`ll have to shell out $130.00 to replace lens, which i already shelled out over $300.00 for. So just in case you don`t see myself or my spouse in any Sears store (anywhere ) again, Its because of the way you treat your customers. I guess you know how much we all care about your store closeures now , huh!!!

Today I took my vehicle to the Sears Auto center in Hyannis, Mass at the Cape Cod Mall, to have a shimmy in my car looked at. I was told that they would look at the car and call me with what the car needed for repairs. A few hours later I received a call from Kevin saying that I needed routers in the back, routers in the front, new pads in the rear and front, I needed the emergency cable and pad replaced along with a tire that had a nail in it. They told me that the left rear Router had three cracks and that the total repair would be somewhere in the 890's range.

I asked them to just do the rear router and fix the tire and they stated that they could not do that. If they touched the car and replaced anything they would have to do all the breaks it was the "law". I asked him if that was the cause of the shimmy that I felt and he said "yes". I told him that I could not afford to do all that work, 900.00 was too much for me at this time. He said he would speak to his manager about just trying to take care of the shimmy.

He came back to the line and I was told No. I told him I would be down to pick up the car, I would not make any repairs at this time. Upon arriving back to the store to gather my car, which was a Chevy Tahoe The gentleman behind the counter said my bill was 897.00 I stated to him I didn't have any work done and that this was not my bill. He went into the back and got "Kevin" to come out who then told me that they repaired the one tire and it would be a charge of 24.00 I paid that Bill and proceeded out to my car. Immediately I noticed that the front drivers tire rim had been changed. I went back into the store and ask why the rim was different and I was told that they took off my space tire and placed that in the front to make the car "more balanced" and they either put the bad tire with the nail in it under the car where the spare goes or in the back.

I accepted this although not happy that the time had not been taken to change the rim on the tire that I paid 24.00 for. I got back to the car, to find the car dead. Unable to start. No power to the car at all. By this point I am not happy. I go back into the store and tell the clerk that the car does not start and I am not happy about this. A gentleman comes out of the back that I had not seen before, goes out to the car and tries to start it. It does not start. He comes back in and gets a jump start and preceded to jump start my car.

And begins to tell me all about how GM sucks and that they changed this and that and when they put it on the Diagnostics system it kills the battery. The best thing I could do is drive it for about 45 minutes to charge the battery up and it should be fine as long as my battery was not old. He was rude and unsympathetic to the situation. I got into my car that he had pulled up to the curb and I was unable to keep the car running. It stalled at every stop light, stop sign for almost 30 min, Being so upset at this point I take the car to Midas to have them test drive the car and explain to me what is wrong without telling them anything about what Sears said is wrong with the car.

The service man takes me out to the garage and shows me the rather large bubble in the right rear passenger side tire. Where the belt was broken. He had done a break inspection and found the crack that sears had stated, and also found no issues with the from routers and pads. Suggested to turn the routers would be helpful. They replaced the two rear tires, One of which was the spare now, and replaced the back routers, and pads along with windshield wipers, and repaired the back windshield wiper for 858.00.

Your company would have charged me the 898.00 and would have not solved the problem as to why I was there. This is unacceptable to me, and unfair business practices. I have used Sears for years and I am truly disappointed with the level of service at this store. I could not have been more upset to feel like I was being taken advantage of. They tried to get me to do repairs that were unnecessary, and I would have left without the problem being resolved. I would like my 24.00 refunded to me immediately that I paid for the tire repair, of which they just put the spare on. Where is there any repair? I could have used my AAA for that! I am truly disappointed in your services.

I am so upset and disappointed, first I was told my Craftsman Snow Thrower couldn't be attached to my Craftsman Riding Mower after talking to 8 different operators, just to be told I would have to buy the newer model. Then I told them I had some problems w/ my mover and made an appointment for 4 days later. Then you guys cancelled my appointment. I needed this done ASAP. So I then contacted my local lawn mower service, and was told that the snow thrower could be attached. So I had him install the attachment and in the process he noticed more wrong with the mower and it needed to be fixed so I had him do it and now SEARS won't cover it! This is not fair, you said it couldn't be done and cancelled on me and when I called back to reshcedual I had to speak to 5 different operators and was put on hold for 17 minutes just to be hung up on. This is a bunch of bull.

Hi, Thursday morning before black Friday I purchased $175 in gift cards at a local giant eagle groceries store. The gift cards, a total of 3, were for sears. I bought the gift cards to purchase a Samsung galaxy 7" tablet. On sale from $250 to $178. I sat in the sears store for hours, prior to the 4am sale began. Once the sale hit at 4am I proceeded to check out. When the sears employee swiped my gift cards he notified me that they read a balance of 0 dollars. I called the grocery store corporate office, and they called sears card services. Sears cards services acknowledged that they some how erased the balance, and that they would return the money back to the cards within 5 business days. The problem is I spent hours on the pg one trying to request the tablet at the same sale price as what I waited in the stores hours for, and out of the 3 people I spoke to they all say there's absolutely nothing they can do for me and that that price is only available during black Friday. I realize that. But it was to the fault of sears that I was unable to purchase the item at sales price. Now the tablet can only be bought at full retail price. I bought an entire homes appliances at sears, and this will

I went to Sears Store #02104 in St Clairsville OH, on 9/24//12, to exchange a wet and dry vac for filters. When I arrived in that dept., the sales assoc. was walking toward the end of the store. When she returned, I found out that she had gone for a price check for the only customers at the counter, which was a man & woman that were together. This transaction took quite a few minutes. I waited patiently for my turn. When she was done, I asked for her help to find the correct product I was supposed to purchase. When we returned to the counter there was another woman & man, who were together, at the counter. In stead of her ringing me out, she went to those people and started to ring up their purchase. Leaving me to wait again. I was insulted that she would put my business behind these other customers. When I had waited patiently for the customers before me. Please note that she did not attempt to wait on me when she returned to the counter from the previous customers. As I would not have expected her to.

I immediately interrupted her from waiting on those people and demanded that she continue waiting on me. She said to me that they were waiting. I said so was I and how dare her push me aside. She then called for someone else to come over to wait on the other customers. This again was not done for me previously. I asked another associate to call a manager so I could report the treatment I had just received. A Supervisor Jim Duncan showed up and listened to my complaint. I explained to him that I felt insulted and possible discriminated against as both of the other customers were Caucasian: and I am African American. I said to him, I am not positive that it is discrimination or if she was just being mean. But it was not fair.

I gave my complaint to Jim Duncan and left my phone number for him to give me a call to confirm that the issue was addressed. I told him I realize you can not tell me what you done, but I would like to know that the issue was addressed. I would not want anyone else to be mistreated as I was. To be honest I walked away with very little expectation that anything would be done by Mr. Duncan. I must have been right because it has been almost a month now and I have not received a phone call. I would have expected that Mr. Duncan should have asked for my personal information so he could respond to me about the results opposed to me having to volunteer my information and ask him to contact me. I also asked him to check the cameras and he would be able to see and confirm the experience I had told him about.

I would appreciate a sincere response to this hurtful treatment I experienced in the Sears store. I can be reached at lrtree9@yahoo.com or 304-232-2880, if you have any questions or would like any additional information.

Loretta Reese

On Dec 2 2012 I visited your store in Irondequoit New York. I purchased several men's shirts, which cost me approximately $56. I paid for the shirts with a gift card, balance of approximately $15, and by credit card, $41.58.

The shirts were not the right fit so I returned them about a week later to the same store. Allegedly the clerk gave me a full refund, consisting of a new gift card for the $15 and a credit on my Mastercard. Two days ago I revisited the same store to buy a belt. I presented the gift card and was told it had not been "activated." I walked out without buying the belt and later that day called the store manager. She asked me for the return receipt.

Unfortunately I did not keep it, thinking that the refund at a store of Sears size and reputation had been properly processed. My mistake. The manager then asked for the date of the refund. Not recalling the exact date, I said I would call my bank and get the date the $41.58 went back on my card. I called and lo and behold my bank informed me I did not have any credit from Sears on my account. I figure one of two things transpired.

The clerk processing the return was incompetent and unknowningly activated some other gift card and credited some other person's credit card. If true, this does not reflect well on Sears training. Or the clerk deliberately took these steps for her personal gain, stealing from you and me. I suspect the latter. I do not know if you can ever identify the clerk.

I do know I am out of pocket $56. I ask you to send me a gift card for this amount.

We purchased a Samsung microwave on 1/3/13 at the Palmdale, CA Sears store. At time of purchase we paid 561.48 which included a $10.00 fee for removal of our previous microwave.

The delivery and installation person refused to take the large box our new microwave came in. He did remove the old microwave and we feel he should have taken the box as well.

When a call was made to customer service at the local Sears store, that individual hung up on my husband (I feel that person was not aware of Sears policy and did not want to take the time to find out.)

I filed a warranty repair claim weeks ago for a GE Profile Series Microwave. After filing the claim through 888-518-7208 a Technician came the first time for the appointment scheduled between 1:00PM and 5:00PM and the technician had the courtesy to at least call me at 832-885-8111 and tell me he was running late but he came,

Upon arrival he diagnosed the problem, ordered the part and I paid via Visa Credit Card, $55.00 and he instructed me to call the 888-518-7208 and schedule for a technician to come back and make the repair.

I called the 888-518-7208 and a technician was scheduled to come back between 1:00PM and 5;00PM and showed up a little after 3:00PM and was here less than 5 minutes and said, "I cannot do it by myself, you need to call and reschedule and I can come back with a assistant.

We called last week on Tuesday and scheduled a 1:00PM to 5:00PM appointment on Thursday and no one came or called.

I then called this week on Tuesday to complain and reschedule, and was told that today 04/11/2013 that the technicians would be here between 1:00PM and 5:00PM, my wife was here waiting before 1:00PM, at 2:30PM CST I took off work to pick our daughter up from school at 3:00PM, I called my wife to see if anyone had came or called and she said, "No", I then called the 888--518-7208 and checked on the status and was told that they were dispatched and coming.

At 3:15PM CST I arrived home at 1228 Delano Street, Houston, TX 77003, and waited until 4:30PM CST and called the 888-518-7208 service number and was told that the appointment had been cancelled. I asked why? I told you not only was someone there waiting but provided my number and my Wife's. They said the technician reported that he called and got no answer; however my phone number is ported to Google Voice as well as Corporate Phone Tracking and I checked everywhere no call to me or my wife.

Then I tried calling Legal at 800-475-1212 and no answer, I called the nearest Sears Store, less than a mile away and got hung up in twice, called back and asked to speak to a Supervisor and was put on hold, after 10 minutes and no answer I hung up.

It is 5:40PM CST and I have been on the phone for over a hour trying to get relief. I begged for someone to come today as after 3 total no shows I have lost faith, income, and been ran around until at 6:47PM CST I was told again that the earliest someone could come is this coming Monday, the fact that this problem has been going on for around a month.

I have a lengthy documentation of calls, as well as Conclusive Proof of call tracking that neither I or my wife was ever called during these repetitive "No Shows" and to have to wait AGAIN and not be able to have this request for service elevated is unprofessional and disrespectful.

At one point I was offered a $80.00 Sears Gift Card, which I declined and said, "I do not care if give me a $500.00 Gift Card, it is not about money from Sears, it is about the worst customer service I have ever experienced, and the fact that I am a Executive in a very high Tax Bracket who typically bills $250.00 a hour for my time, and I have had to not only take off work but literally spend hours on the phone trying to get this resolved.

If Sears has any integrity what so ever they will have someone here tomorrow not Monday. Prior to concluding my procession of phone calls for over 2 hours I told the person on the phone that this should have a Elevated Status and anytime tomorrow that some one can come I will make sure someone is here, to be told, "Sorry, we can try and put you on a waiting list but the AMAZING, "I HAVE YOU SCHEDULED FOR MONDAY BETWEEN 8:00AM CST AND 12;00PM CST.
There is no question in my mind why so many Sears Stores are Closing.

On Sunday 10/23/11 we went to Sears Tool Department at Southland Mall in Hayward, CA. My husband explained to the Sales Associate that our Garage door opener would not work, that it made a loud sound and then the chain snapped and the plastic pulley broke. The sales Associate asked me if I brought it I said no, that it was still installed in my garage. The sales associate ask if we had the receipt, my wife said we didn't know if we still had it, but we told the sales associate that we purchased it in November 2009.

I asked if I could bring it back and he said yes that he could credit back our Sears Credit Card. So I told him I wanted to upgrade to a belt driven versus a chain driven, the Sales Associate said ok and carried the belt driven garage door opener to the sales counter. We went home and removed the old one and installed the new opener. We took back the old Garage door opener and was advised my the sale associate he would need a managers permission to credit back our card.

One manager came and told us that she could not give us a refund, so we asked to speak to another manager, the second manager said she could not refund us the credit and we would have to contact the Service Company for Craftsman. After explaining over and over again that the Sales Associate told us that we could bring the old one back it did no good. Basically they all Lied to us.

I had a coupon for a $17.99 oil change. I took my 2010 Toyota Sienna in and left it. I got a phone call 45 min. later. He said his name was Roger and he could only put Synthetic oil in my car. The cost would be $70.00. He said it was in the owners manual that only synthetic oil could be used. I told him I would be back to pick up my car and he needed to show me what he was talking about in my owners manual. When I got there he was at the computer looking it up. My family owns 3 body shops in the Richmond and Williamsburg area. I am an estimator at our Midlothian Turnpike location. I know a little about cars. I think this Roger character thought I was just some dumb woman coming in for an oil change. I asked him to show me where it said I had to have synthetic oil and he said he would get his coworker to look. His coworker came over and said, "it's a Sequoia right?" I said no, a Sienna. He said, "in that case, it takes regualar oil". He didn't even know what kind of car I had but insisted I had to have synthetic oil. That is ridicuolous! He then told me to come back in an hour and it would be done. I told him no thanks. I do not want them to touch my car. I also could have sent work to them on occasion because we buy tires and need alignments done. I would NEVER send work there. The Chesterfield Town Center Sears Auto Center will not be getting business from me or our family owned business of Bruce's Super Body Shops.

I have been a somewhat regular Sear's Shopper for a good part of the Last 30 year's and I have NEVER seen such poor Managment Skill's demonstrated in my life. When you walk into the Store on Rice and University in St Paul, Mn. you are immediately drawn into an atmosphere of Repression from the Employee's, as you go from Dept to Dept you can actually witness Manager's talking down to the Staff and berating them in front of co-worker's and Shopper's. Now I understand in this Economy that Retailers are struggling with lagging sale's, but to take that out on Emploee's is inexecusable. I have inquired of some of the Employee's of their treatment and they are very hesitant to comment for fear of actual retaliation from their Superior's, from what I have seen most of the Employee's are of Minority Status and are younger. I did make some inquiries as to the name's of some of the most guilty Task Master's..... Store Manager is Dan Kaufman and it trickle's down from there to a young man named Mike to another named Lisa (Dept Mgrs?) they brood about the store snarling at Customer's and Staff alike. What I would like to know is what kind of education for training these Individual's have gone through and I would also like to know, when did Sear's start working against it's Employee's and the Communities where they are. Shame on Sear's for changing from an Establishment of Respect in the Community to one of pure dread to enter.

Purchased a washer and dryer floor model combination in October 2009 along with a 3-year maintenance agreement. I have the original Sears purchase receipt for the $3,221.54. Salescheck # 018640229475, Date 10/02/2009 pruchased at the Hunt Valley, MD Sears store. We called for service before the Maintenance Agreeement expired because the washer is not draining properly. On the first and second service visits, we were told that there is no Serial Number Sticker on the Washer, and therefore, they cannot order the part to fix the problem. Service claims that the Maintenance Agreement information at Sears, as well as the Sales records, do not include the Serial Number. Sears, they claim, keeps no record of the Serial Number. I talked to a Service Manager who told me that if the unit does not have a Serial number attached to it, they cannot service the unit. I did not remove the Serial Number. The matching machines have been under a service agreement for 3 years that cost me $199.99 at the time of purchase. I cannot understand why Sears would not have the Serial Numbers of the units on record. I, also, have no way to know if the original service tech removed or discarded the Serial Number sticker. I know I did not. Or, possibly, the sticker was removed at the store (both units were floor models).

First of all, you need agents that can speak and understand American English. Second, your delivery department needs to be a little more flexible about delivery. I have arrange to be home the majority of a day so that your delivery guys can be here all of 15 minutes to drop off a mattress!!!! However, there is about an hour during the morning I can't be here and no one can seem to work around that. If I understood her right, the agent barely spoke English, I won't get a call until the night before TELLING me when they will be here and if I can't be here during that whole 4 hour time frame (for a 15 minute delivery) then I have to reschedule and take another day off!!!!!!! WTH??? Not very customer service oriented, Sears!!! VERY disappointing!!!! And I won't be motivated to make any large purchases from you ever again!

I purchased a groupon for Sears. I let it expire because I decided I did not need the promotional item, and because the Groupon says the purchase price (not the promotional value) is always good for any goods or services offered by the merchant.

The Groupon itself guarantees a refund of the purchase price if the merchant fails to honor it "Period". I attempted to use the purchase value at Sears and it would not honor the Groupon for any value at all because the promotional value had expired. I

now have several emails from Groupon telling me the purchase price is good only toward the original promotion - in direct contradiction of the terms printed on the Groupon itself! The responses do not even attempt to explain this unilateral and retroactive change in the terms. Just too bad, so sorry.

Finally, they told me to go away and not bother them anymore.

I contacted the Sears Outlet Store in Hendersonville Tn about PTY 9000 mower that I fully intended to buy. The manager sent me pics to my phone, which was very nice. However, I was told that it was being sent off for service first and I would be contacted when it arrived back. It would be couple a weeks. I didn't wait that long, so I contacted them frequently, and was told that it hadn't arrived back yet. Now I can't get the manager to call me back and I was told that it was sold more than likely. The time frame was the middle of Dec when I first contacted them.

I am trying my best to find a Craftsman Profeesional mower that is withing driving distance of my location. The mower above fit my needs and it was withing driving distance. I'm frustrated because I have been watching the Sears Outlet website for several months and I finally found one, that was sold out from under me. There is another mower in West Palm Beach that I would like to have, but it's a 13 hr drive from upstate SC.

Please help find out where the mower went in Hedersonville, TN if possible, and I'll be more than happy to retract my complaint. I just want to know what actually happened.

I bought this bike November 2011. So far there have been three problems. The first was there were no screws to put it together. The second was the computer broke. The third was a broken belt. The first two comlaints I made directly to the manufacturer of the stationary bike, and received good service. But the broken belt was the last straw, and I requested warrenty service from sears, which I did. I was told I would hear from the repair company within two or three days.

I did not receive a call, so I called sears back, and was told again, I would hear from the repair company in two or thee days, but I did not hear. So I called the company directly and they sent me a new belt within a week, and I got my husband to replace it. It is now six weeks after my request for service from Sears, and finally I got a call from their repair company that they finally had the part and would come down and replace it.

I called Sears and said I had thought I was never going to get service, so I replaced it, and they cancelled my warrenty. This company, Sears, sure has a good method of getting out of servicing their products. I will never shop at Sears again, because other stores provide the same goods, and are much easier to deal with.

Refrigerator went out on Aug. 26, kept completely closed for 24 hours and reported it on Aug. 27. Unable to get commitment to fix appliance until Aug. 28, and told it would be fixed Sept. 5. Purchased maintenance agreement on numerous appliances and this is going to be a 10 day wait to repair.

After numerous calls to have fixed sooner Angie stated that the maintenance contract only states Sears will fix item, it does not necessarily mean in a timely manner. Angie stated she is a seasoned rep of 4 years and is very familiar with Sears policy. Actions such as this are totally unacceptable and I will pursue every avenue available to bring this to the attention of someone who cares and is able to act responsibly on it. I paid for a service which Sears is unable to properly provide, or just lacks the desire to do so.

I purchased a set of Michelin 80,000 mile tire for my Nissan Altima 2010. I have Sear rotate the tire and do the oil changes every three thousand miles. With in Ten month and 13,000 miles two of my tires were completely bald and the other two tires had 4/32 and 5/32 of tread. The manager said it was from aggressive driving? The car is a 4 door sedan with a 4 cylinder completely stock.

I told the manager that the car was driven normal and was front wheel drive and tire that were bad wore on the rear and my paper work shows from sears when they rotated them. The manger then said it was from excessive braking. I told him it had abs and it would be impossible to slide the tires .

I then asked him to check the pressure my tire were over inflated by sear by over three pounds and the car had been at sear for over three hour they had just serviced it. That why I went down there because he said they wouldn't rotate the tire because the back ones were so bad.

He said all he could do was replace the to back tires and that it void my entire replacement warranty for the whole set. On the warranty it states that over inflation voids the warranty and he still blamed me. This isn't a race car and his team had my tires over inflated . He told me that it was ok because no matter how hot tires get the pressure only increases by 10% I didn't know he was genius as well. I asked him if I could send the tires to michelin to be checked for defects he told me no and he wasn't either.

So when you by from Sears you better not get a tire the will last 80,000 miles because when it wears out in thirteen they will void your warranty by blame and there improper inflation statistics. I also contact Sears head quarters and they can even have someone higher up contact me. Beware of Sears you and your family are at great risk with their automotive experts. A corvette could wear out 80,000 mile tire in 13,000 mile may be 40,000 but in 13,0000 this is highway robbery.

By the way I have a 2005 nissan Altima 4 door with a four cylinder with the same exact tires from Sears and they have over 35,000 mile and they ate still like brand new and this car doesn't have Abs brakes. No matter the issue they tires ate faulty and that seats responsibility to honnor the warranty they sold me.

Made a purchase at sears.com, and used my sears rewards points. Only after the sale was complete, a disclaimer appeared that said this item was sold by a third party - marketplace, not sears. This means I cannot return a defective product to sears, and will have to pay to have it shipped back to marketplace. Sears should make this dirty tactic known at the beginning of the sale, not after it is complete and cannot be stopped. Since sears was bought out by k-mart, they have become a second-rate company. I purchased lifetime products like tape measures and snow shovels at premium prices. Sears has now discontinued at their discression, and will no longer honor their lifetime guarantee. Instead of a craftsman lifetime product, you are given a cheap item that could have been purchased for less money at another store like Big Lots or Lowe's.

I saw a great offer on Sears website for as mobile phone. Turned out it was too good to be true.

After making me call their security centre (2nd international call being for half an hour), they and securing my bank’s commitment to payment they then presented a range of excuses including a pricing error and blaming a 3rd party vendor. The vendor they blamed didn’t even receive my order which was placed with Sears (Sears also taking payment).

After that it was a series of minor disasters; My bank made me change the credit card as they insisted Sears transaction had exposed me to potential fraud; there was further expense of phone calls; many hours were wasted with over 40 emails; letters to the CEO and Sears Chairman were completely ignored.

What should you do it Sears appear to be offering a good deal? – My advice is very definitely to look elsewhere unless you have a lot of time on your hands, extra money to waste on expensive calls, aren’t worried about fraud on your credit cards and a thick skin to deal with a series of different “customer service” reps.

I bought a washer and dryer from Sears on Friday, Nov.23 2012. I paid $80 to have it delivered and set up. The delivery guy did what he was supossed to do. He set up the washer and drier and tested them. Once the delivery guy left, I noticed that the washer was leaking from the drain hose. This was at 12:00 noon. I called Sears and notified them of the problem. She told me that the tech would be back in about 1-2hrs. to fx the problem. At 4:30pm, no one ever showed up. I again contacted Sears. I spoke to 3 different people and stayed on the phone for 35min. I was given a $50 gift card for my inconvenience by email, which I have yet to receive. I was told that someone would contact me Sunday night to set up an appt. for Monday. Well, today is Monday and I was not contacted by sears. I once again contacted Sears myself. I was told that I had an appt. set up for Wed., Nov. 28. I didnt set up that appt. for Wed. and was told that there is nothing that they can do to get an earlier appt. No one can come out to fix the problem any earlier than that. I can not do any laundry. It is very frustrating that I was suposse to have a brand new waher on Sat., that works. And today is Wednesday and still no fuctioning washer, and probably wont have a working washer until Wednesday. When I contacted the complaint dept., I was told that I can not file a complaint because the washer is not on my file and they probably can not set up an appt. until the waher is on my file. This is a cluster, you know what. I am very angry and dissatisified. Tracy Dore'

i took my van to sears today in hilo, hawaii to get a simple oil change and replace the windshield wipers. i got there @ 7:00 am and the guy said that everyone was out sick and only had one mechanic on duty. after i paid my bill of 74.83, they gave me the keys to my vehicle and i drove home approx 6 miles, with my windows rolled up and the air conditioning on. on m way home, my vehicle was lurching and not running properly.

when i plled into the driveway, i see smoke and could smell that my brakes were scorched and burnt. i looked down and saw that sears had applied my emergency brake on the floorboard and neglectected to tell me that they had done so. i called sears store in hilo hawaii automotive twice @ 808-981-4095 and got attitude and lip service from troy and some chick that hung up on me..

i then called their office @ 808-981-4001 ande sploke to oren who said that he was a store manager. they all told me that sears always applies the emergency brake for saftey reasons. bullshit! they do it on purpose. i spoke to the mechanic and his boss named perry as i was leaving in the parking lot. neither one of them told me that they had appled the emergency brake and should disengage it.

i told sears that i want a complete brake job due to their inferior customer service and neglect

I purchased two sewing machines online through Sears.com and at slightly different times of the day for 2 different people to make early purchases for Christmas. Unbeknownst to me, I learned one person had just bought a machine for herself and the second person developed a serious illness and is unable to sew any more. When I received an email notice of my purchases I discovered that the machines were the same but one was priced about $70.00 higher than the other. I tried to return both machines today at the Sears store. One of them went right through at the store and was credited to my account.

The other wouldn't go through at all. Found out that Sears has between 300 and 400 outside vendors that sell products through their website as Sears. Now I have to send the second machine back myself at my cost & learned that the additional $70.00 I was asked to pay for the same machine was the extra "profit" the outside vendor was making. Nowhere online was this explained to me. Had I not purchased both machines at slightly different times & then returned them, I would never have learned of this practice.

On 10/17/2011 I received an Email add from Sears advertising an online order only Panasonic 55 inch HDTV plasma with two pair of glasses for $1099.99. When I tried to order it online I was unable to get the $1099.99 price. Instead the price was $1299.99 with no glasses. The add also said to use a special code, "PANATV" and when entered into the order it came back with, "This code does not apply to this TV". Many, many Emails to Sears robots resulted in them finally telling me they could not find the add for the TV at $1099.99.

They could not find their own add? I copied and pasted the add to one of the many Emails and so far I have heard nothing. I'm not holding my breath. Sears seems to be as difficult to deal with as PayPal.

I will never take another chance at buying online from Sears and encourage others not to take the chance either. This is a highly deceptive practice & I resent being taken advantage of in this manner. Possible Resolution: I'd like to see Sears identify the products that are coming through an outside vendor and identify the purchase price difference. I hope my account will be properly credited when the 2nd. machine is returned, and would like to be reimbursed for the extra shipping costs I will now have to pay.

I bought a washer and dryer, after waiting the 2 weeks for delivery I was given a time for delivery and then they called and gave another time for delivery, and then they called and told my Son they would have to reschedule for the next day! I called the 800 number for delivery and those people are outsourced! They're not even in this country and they tried telling me that it was already delivered!I tried to speak to a supervisor and no one would connect me to one so I called the Sears store where I bought it and they gave me the same worthless 800 number.

I use to buy everything from sears, from tools , appliances, clothes,  just everything. Here in the last few years your service to the public has went down the tubes. I went out to your bluefield store to buy a portable air compressor, the one i wanted wasnt in the store but they had a set with compressor and air tools, they told me i could order it and it would be in in 2 days. I told them that i needed it sooner and that i would buy the one they had and they could replace it when the other one came in.

I have had a problem with my Sears washer from the getgo. It never has worked properly, sometimes taking as many as 4 hours to get a single load done. Have had several parts replaced,had the waranty extended,yet it still is bad....something smelled like it was burning. Now it won't spin or drain. Magtag refuses to do anything but a service call. I've tried to say I just have a lemon! How does one get some response from them? Do they not stand behind their products? My last machine lasted 25 years with only a couple service calls...I don't abuse my appliances. Will I get any response from Sears? I bet not!!!!

T hey told me no! So i went to lowes, you bet they took care of me. Now i dont even shop at sears any more, i shop where i am appreciated. I told the salesman I purchased the set from to call them and find out way I have to take more time off work to wait for another delivery! The salesman called back and told me the washer and dryer was already delivered!!!! It's no wonder Sears is going under I know they've lost my business!!

First the customer service in the Brooklyn store on Beverly rd sucks you wait on a long line to be treated with such rudeness and total lack of respect for a paying customer. I bought a set of brand new tires in October 2011 with a road hazard plus agreement. They mislead you into thinking you get a new tire if it cannot be fixed. My tire has a hole in it on the sidewall and they want to charge me 100$ what warranty. Tell people the truth. This particular sears is very unprofessional and needs a major overhaul. I am very dissatisfied this is the worst. Don't bring your car here unless absolutely necessary unless you are gluten for punishment and want to give your money away!!

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by wanda bell on 08/30/2013 at IP address 198.228.200.158 using our Sears complaint form. This opinions contained in this Sears customer review titled, "Misleading warranties" do not reflect the opinions of this website.

I went to the Sears store today that is located at Greenwood Park Mall in Greenwood Indiana. We were looking for a jacket for my father-in-law. We were looking for a "tall" in mens. After wandering around for about 10 minutes in the Mens Department looking for signs that would have said "Big and Tall", we finally found an Associate so we could ask where that department was. She said it was in the basement.

We proceeded to the basement and again looked for signs that said "Big and Tall". We could not locate any Associate on the floor that we could ask. There was a male Associate that was "passing by" and asked him if he knew. He said he didn't work in that Department but he was sure there was one. I went to the cashier area to ask a cashier. The cashier I asked told me "no" you don't have a tall mens department.

I worked in customer for service for 30 years and I will have to say that this display was the worst customer service I have ever seen. In the retail business especially, I think it is terrible that people that are supposed to be in the "customer service" business have no clue what is going on. Their "I could care less" attitude is appalling to me.

I understand in today's world we all try to do more with less but this experience is unacceptable to me. Sears associates need to take more pride in their jobs and really know what their job is all about. I hadn't shopped at Sears for years and I can tell you after this experience I won't shop Sears again.

Of course our dehumidifier was on the recall list, sent the plug in and all information required, expecting to be reimbursed in full for their faulty product. WRONG. Seventyfive bucks and a twentyfive dollar discount coupon. RIPPOFF. No where in the information on recall was the amount of recall we would recieve. NOWHERE. Due to our basement being somewhat damp, we had to purchase a new unit pronto, and decided not to buy another Sears product to handle our task. Whoopie, a 75 dollar check toward a 300 dollar new unit. Payment in full should be expected from such a company.

I purchased a Kenmore stove, side by side refridgerator, dishwasher and range. When I purchased all, I was aked if my stove was electric (not if it was hard electrice) and i said yes. When Sears came to deliver the appliances, the guy walks in, looks at my stove and say he can't remove nor replace it. I asked what do you mean, he said hard electric. I called Sears and was told I should've told someone, I said if I was asked I could've checked but no one asked me. I was told about the dishwasher and the hood range only. Sears associate told me they could have someone come over and hook it up in a week for an additonal $195 (I just spent over $3,000). I told her, that was never told to me and I am a bit annoyed because I buy applianced from you and I have to pay to have them hooked up, that is absurd. If Sears is going to be a penny pitching company, let your consumers know. My appliances were delivered on the 19th of October, 2012, like I said, I hired an electrician to do Sears work (Sears outsource there delivery associates), now I have placed four (4) phone calls to Sears to come and pick up my old stove (which I paid for) and I keep getting the run around. When I call they say it's not in the system and they will schedule it, the schedule date comes and I call back and the same thing again. I was told by many people not to deal with Sears and now I understand why. When PC Richard deliver anything, they make sure they have people that can hook it up whether it's in the price or they tell there customers. I am very disappointed in Sears and at this point, I will never recommend you and I do Real Estate where I would tell my customers to not purchase your appliances from Sears. I would really like to speak to some one of higher authority. When I call Sears last night (October 25th, 2012), I was told all the supervisors were busy and someone would get back to me. Thank god I wasn't hold ing my breath. I am referring to the Sears in Smith Haven Mall, Lake Grove, NY. If someone could please get back to me, it would be greatly appreciated. My home number is 631-676-5157.

I bought a Craftsman Model 28 75117 electric air compressor on 12/23/2008. I used it 7 times to pumpup the tires in my two car. on 10/8/2011, while using it, it vibrated, smoked, and then split in two. I discovered that the screws that held the motor to the compressor did not have any nuts or mechanism to lock them tight. Consequently, they backed themselves out via vibration. A poor design and safety hazard. It had a one year warranty. I did not get the extended warrany on this unit.

However, considering the reason why it failed I thought Sears would be embarrassed and exchange the unit. (They have a newly designed replacement unit 28 75121. I wonder why!) I talked with three different people at Sear's "Solution Center." What a waste. They aren't there to help loyal Sear's customers. Not to mention, they are rude. A great company is falling appart. It is sad.

I then purchased a Craftsman Drill/Light a few years back and the charger is no longer operating and has now rendered the unit graveyard ready. I went to the local store and they told me Sears no longer sells the charger for the 15.6 volt drill/light but I could buy a complete 15.6 volt drill/light with a charger - What? Can you kindly tell me why I can't buy the charger for my current drill.

Why is Sears selling power tolls and then quit handling replacement parts? I was told that Sears has had many complaints regarding this problem I would appreciate your quick responce regarding this problem . My neighbor across the street has the exact same problem. Sears is saying that I can't replace the charger but they would be happy to sell me a complete package with a charger .Very upset with Sears and Craftsman at this point. Thanks and will be waiting your responce

Contacted Sears to install windows for me and since this is a complaint review your pretty much already know how it went. I was told it would take one day to install nine windows with outside moldings. It took 4 days to install. Day 1 two guys came the rest were to show up in a van which alledgely the tire blew out and the couldnt come. Two guys that came could only install 7 windows and put in the last two but didnt secure them so the house was freezing. Day 2 no one showed up to install windows.

Day 3 the entire team showed up to install but ran out of material leaving a huge mess in my front and back yard. Day 4 contractors realized that the windows werent installed correctly and said they reordered windows but tried to contact Sears when those windows would come in they never heard of such an order. So Im out of 10K the windows cost me.

I'm a person who would like to see Sears around for a long time but after my experiance today I'm not too sure. Went to the Woodlands Texas today looking for a part for my dryer and the first thing I was told by another customer was, do not ask him anything. An older guy with somewhat of an attitude asked me what did I want. I told him to be patient and I would tell him. An overall negative experiance from a known professional store. This person should not be employed by a store trying to maintain a good relationship with customers.

I had cataract surgery which resulted in having to have a new eyeglass prescription. I took my prescription to Sears Optical in Montgomery and a nightmare started to unfold from there. The employees that I had to deal with her so incompetent that I finally gave up. This was after they submitted my insurance forms to Viva Medicare incorrectly and this resulted in my benefits being denied. They actually were issued a $100.00 check which they were not entitled to, and never returned.

We had paid and had a receipt for the entire cost and after almost a year of going back numerous times for corrected insurance forms, we finally received the $100.00 that was due to us from the beginning. This did not result in them refunding the $100.00 that they had previously received in error. They couldn't get the codes right and this kept us from getting our check for almost a year. I realize you can't pay a Rocket Scientist to work in these positions, but at least give them enough training to perform the duties required.

We have been Sears customers since 1960 but we do not intend to ever buy anything from them again. AND, one pair of my glasses will not hold the lense. I finally stopped going back for that, too. Don't give me the excuse that it is an independent company and not a part of Sears. They are in your store and everything (receipts, etc) has your name on them.

So, I just purchased a washer from Sears. They installed it and one month later, it started leaking. I called to schedule an appointment. After being transferred numerous times, I finally did the live chat. I then found out it would be 2 weeks to get an appointment. I asked to speak with a supervisor and after waiting 20 minutes online, was finally told there was no supervisor. I was then told 10 minutes later that the supervisor was in a meeting and wouldn't be available and that I should call to speak with someone.

I then called, and was then told that there were 4 other callers waiting to speak with a supervisor. While waiting, the regular agent, then told me that I would have to pay $75 to schedule the appointment that is 2 weeks out. I just bought the thing, Sears installed it, why do I have to pay? This is ridiculous! It has now been 35 more minutes on hold and I am still waiting for the supervisor.

Ok, so I got the supervisor. Who, of course tells me the same script as everyone else. She stated her name was "George" and that she can't give me a last name. Of course, I am stuck with an appointment 2 weeks out. And, she didn't understand why waiting for 2 weeks for an appointment is an issue.

In June of 2008 my husband and I purchased a Kenmore Microwave Hood Combination. We also purchased a stove, refrigerator and a dishwasher at the Sears store. In the past we have had exceptional use from Sears appliances. First, the stainless steel trim fell off my microwave in the first month of purchase and would not stay attached.

Then, on Dec. 29 my microwave died with a routine warming of food! It was only 3 1/2 years old! The quality of this unit was devastating and disappointing. It would cost $269. for a serviceman from Sears to "fix" it, but if he was not able to we would have to pay him and on top of that purchase a new microwave! We are deeply disappointed in the quality performance and longevity of this unit, and are further disappointed in Sears Service response to this problem.

Sears sucks! I am never purchasing an appliance from them again!

On 02/25/2012 I purchased a self propelled lawn mower model #917370430 in less than a month it had to go into the shop. I t did not want to start, it kept stalling out within 30 seconds. I was told it had to much oil in the oil resevor. a month later it went back inot the shop for the same problem. now the mower will not start at all. I was told that it is due to low compression and that I probably had hit something. They said they would not honor the 2 year warranty, but if I paid 263 dollars they would fix the mower. I paid 285 dollars for the mower. They refuse to honor their own warranty. It is a 2 year warranty and I want my money back or a new mower. I have every intention of telling my 633 face book friends as welll as the Air Force reserve unit that I belong to, informing them of the failure to honor their waranty for their product.

I am writing about how Sears treats its customers when they give them a good deal on price. I was very excited about thanksgiving this year because I wanted a new TV. I was standing in line at Sears in Oxford at number 1.

I got the ticket for 50 LED TV, but when I went to get TV it was not there so they told me that they don't have TV some one took the TV, they will order better TV for me, this is the TV that they were advertising big time as there super hot deal.

They ordered a better TV for me and told it will be available on 12/12/12 while doing this they ordered a better TV for others in line behind me even better than me and their delivery date was 12/5/12. When I tried to get that one or better delivery date they denied to do any thing.

When I went to pick up my TV on 12/12/12 TV was not there, they said itwill be there on 19 th dec I told I wan TV they threatened me of police and told me I can get refund, my point is that if it was any other thing I would had purchased without standing in line I wont mind refund but I was in line for 12 hrs to get that TV and still they are threatening me of calling police and refund

I have been a customer of Sears for 60 of my 75 years I purchased 1000's of $ worth of merchandise from Sears .When I had my own construction company I bought Craftsman hand a power tools. Also used Sears major appliances in kitchens I constructed. Now at age 75 and want credit approval to purchase a new tv ,you allow Experian to dictate to you about a customer you had for 60 years . I have had mortgages on several homes , home equity loans personal loans and recently a reputable local furniture store gave me 6 months to pay on furniture I purchased. I am never late on my rent or any other monthly bills . I bank with Wells Fargo and am sure I can get a personal loan with them I thought renewing my credit with Sears would be possible . Be assured that business with you and Kmart will cease , as there are many retailers who would welcome my business. Finally , I will no longer encourage any want to shop at Sears Your former satisfied customer. Robert H. Clarke

Ordered washer, dryer, pedestals, hoses, etc. Paid for delivery. Was told it would be delivered on Thursday, February 21, 2013. My husband contacted me to find out where Sears was since there was no delivery. Contacted Sears...was told the sales person who handled my order was new and made a mess with punching in the information and appently placed it as a hold at location. The Sales Associate, Nancy (Novi Location) was very nice and contacted the Dulles location in Virginia to straighten everything out. The contact person in Dulles called my husband and assured him delivery will be on Saturday morning. On Friday, an automated call came from Sears stating delivery would be between 1 and 3 p.m. Another blow! On Saturday the delivery people came and told my husband the water pan was too small for the washer. My husband told him start on the dryer while he runs to home depot to get the correct pan. My husband was told no. My husband asked the delivery men if they had more deliveries within the area...they said yes. He asked if they could come back at the end of their cycle...they said no. My husband then told them to cancel the order. Before my husband could even go to the store, I recieve an email receipt crediting me $3,000 for the order. No one called to see what had transpired! My husband went to the store and someone was prepared with a receipt for my husband. Then to find out we had the proper size water pan for the washer!!! The assistant manager kept on saying there was nothing he could do. The manager appently leaves at 12:00 and could not be reached. Then when my husband told them to credit his credit card....the representative said he did not have a card on file. My husband has had a Sears card since 1991...Sears is so quick to find it when a sale is being made but not for a refund. This is not the only time a situation like this has happened. It is just apparent that my husband and I are stupid for giving Sears a chance. I just want to know how is this allowed...How does management not follow up when there is a minor glitch with a customer...How do delivery men make the final call on situations with deliveries...How can someone be prepared with a receipt when my husband walks into the building....Please help me figure this out....or am I just wasting my time?

I was attending a Christmas party and needed a $75 gift card that I could print online because I did not have enough time to stop and get one. Sears advertised that you could buy the gift card and within one hour print out a copy of it for the gift. I ordered one online. After a little more than an hour I received an email stating that they "may need more time to process and might need to contact me. I paid with Paypal, so there could not have been a problem with the transaction.

After 3 hours and no luck, I called the help number from the email and had to provide tons of information about my purchase. The call obviously went to India as the person had to have me repeat myself several times as I did for her to repeat to me to understand. She then passed me to the finance department and they asked me all the same questions again and did not even know why I was calling, so I had to tell the story all over again.

Ultimately, she said the gift card had not even been processed yet because they were behind. This is a total failure in advertising something you could not deliver. I would have done much better elsewhere and will make sure I shop elsewhere in the future. My transaction number was 439905557 on 8 December 2012.

Re: Treadmill Repairing. Dear Sir/ Madam, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that two men came on 3/7/12 to repair the treadmill. After briefly inspecting the machine I was presented with an estimate of $802.66 and I was also advised that since this is an old machine, spending any amount of money for repairing it would be complete wastage.

I was also told that most of the spare parts for this machine are either too expensive or not available any more. Both men advised me to use a company that removes junk as that way I would be able to make few bucks and get rid of the junked machine. They charged me $99.00 for the visit and drove away.

Unconvinced, I started looking for another company for a second opinion about the machine and talked to a person, just by listening the symptoms, agreed to repair the machine and asked me to order two parts, one from Sears and another from different company. It took barely 25 min for the person to repair the machine and he charged me only $115.00 for the complete job with two years warranty.

I am complaining of being presented with misleading and false information,  incorrect estimation and wrongfully charged for $99.00.I have the relevant bills, vouchers and purchase orders for necessary substanciation.

On April 2nd I made two purchases on Sears.com. Shortly after ordering I received an email advising that my order was cancelled. I called Customer Service and was told that I needed to speak to the Fraud Dept to whom they transferred me. I then spoke to a lady named Kristy who was very unhelpful and advised that my orders were cancelled due to fraudulent activity reported by the credit card company. I was instructed to call Citibank. I called them and was told that they did not show anything was wrong on their end. All they saw was that the amounts charged to my cards were cancelled by Sears. I called Sears back and spoke to a representative who once again transferred me to the security department. I then spoke to someone who told me since I had reported fraud previously (which I did not) my account was locked. When I tried to explain that this was not the case he asked me if I was going to let him explain or continue talking over him. I told him to put his supervisor on the phone. He then put me on hold. After 5 min he came back and told me that his supervisor was at lunch and I had to wait 15 min for him to get back. When I asked to speak to someone else he put me back on hold and never returned to the line. I then called back and got another rep who finally transferred me to her supervisor. This person, although nice, was completely clueless and transferred me back to security. The fraud rep that picked up the line told me that I was now banned from ever ordering online and going forward all purchases had to be made in the store???!!! I asked for his manager who got in the line and told me that I had numerous red flags on my account but he could not provide me with the details due to privacy. Really?? I am beyond frustrated and upset. I need someone to resolve this issue ASAP!!!

Sears was contacted to repair a washer and dryer purchased from them and under warranty. The earliest date given for a tech to come out was 2weeks away. When the date arrives, we waited the given time frame of 1pm-5pm. There was no phone call from Sears to indicate any change in the scheduled arrival of the technician. At approximately 5:10pm, we contacted Sears to inquire whether or not the technician would still be coming out. The service rep indicated that there was not a tech assigned and the appointment would need to be rescheduled.

Loooooong story short......we were told that the next available appointment would'nt be until another two weeks down the line.......SEARS...are you kidding .. where is your professsionalism, customer service, and courtesy!!! Not only did we not get our washer/dryer fixed, we waited for a service tech fors 4 hours, lost time off of work and the frustration of being on the phone with several reps from 5:10-8:00pm. Is this how you treat all of your loyal customers who have purchased all of their appliances from you over the last thirty years.

Once again Sears has ruined a surprise for my husband at Christmas, by mailing information with what i purchased right on the envelope!! My husband picks up the mail and saw then what i had purchased for him. I want $125 in compensation for the aggrevation and frustration you have caused me. This is the second time you have ruined a surprise because you feel you need to seel a warranty agreement, which we never will purchase. I want a call back from someone in management. I intend to visit the store also and tell them about my frustration also. You need to make this right with me!!

You have lost this loyal customer.................

I purchased a 7.25 Platinum Craftsman push lawn mower within the last two years. The carburetor has broken down 3 times despite the fact that I drain the fuel after each use. The 3 breakdowns have occurred within 6 months (February, June, and August of 2013.) My warranty is good till March 2014.The Sears repair center repaired it twice but are refusing to replace the carburetor the third time stating that it was due to stale fuel. I know three friends who are having the same issue with their Craftsman lawnmowers and with the Sears Repair center. I spoke to a lawnmower mechanic who stated that gas does not go stale in a month and a half which is what Sears technicians are claiming, despite the fact that I drain the fuel with a syphon pump that I bought at Sears.

I purchased my lawnmower for $350.00 thinking it was top of the line and would not have any problems since I grew up with my father always buying reliable Craftsman products. I guess Craftsman is not reliable like it used to be, or Sears repair is a scam, blaming customers for defective merchandise. Regardless I am disappointed with Craftsman and SEARS repair service. They are charging me $138.00 to repair it, for that money I would rather purchase a new Murray lawnmower at Wal Mart, who has excellent customer service.

This message will probably go nowhere but I still have the need to at least voice my issue. A couple days before Black Friday my wife and I went to Sears to look at treadmills. Our goal was to find the treadmill we wanted in advance before trying to decide on one while fighting the crowds on Black Friday. We found the one we wanted; it was the NordicTrack T5.7 for $599. We were told if we were to buy the treadmill right then and if the price was to go any lower in the next 14 days we would be credited the difference. I asked if that would be the case for the Black Friday sale price as well and the associate said “Yes Sir, even Black Friday prices.”

We were convinced to purchase the treadmill right then knowing we would still receive the better price if it did get any better. Black Friday arrives and the price lowers to $499. I thought “great” and I contacted Sears and explained how I would like to be credited the $99 that I was told I would be three days prior. It was explained to me that was not possible because any deals like that would be excluded for Black Friday. After learning this would I have been better off returning the original treadmill for a refund that day then to turn around and repurchase thesame one for $100 cheaper 5 minutes later? If it wasn’t such a hassle I would have.

The day I purchased the treadmill we were straight up lied to by the sales associate. My wife and I have purchased numerous items over the years from sears which include some more costly items.

Have feedback for Sears?