J.C. Penney Customer Service

Contact J.C. Penney Corporate

Welcome to the J.C. Penney complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against J.C. Penney online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the J.C. Penney corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

J.C. Penney Contact Information

• HEB
    (41 reviews)
    30.243902439024

Top J.C. Penney Complaints

Went to Chesapeake Mall tonight to purchase hair products from the salon. Employee was assisting someone when we got there. We stood there for 10 minutes and she never addressed us. My husband asked her to help us when she was done, she never acknowledged us. After 15 minutes of being ignored, we walked out! This young employee needs customer service training , you lost a sale tonight and a customer, how many more?

I ordered curtains online. They were expected at in store pickup on the 17th. Things happen I know, but I still chatted with your online chat service to see the curtains whereabouts. They told me yesterday that my curtains were delivered to the store yesterday, Friday the 21st, and to contact the store because they probably were not scanned in yet. I contacted the store like I was directed to on Saturday the 22nd. I told the online order lady the situation, to which she laughed at me. After looking up my order she told me it still wasn’t scanned in and to call back Monday or Tuesday, because she wouldn’t be able to look through all the packages for mine.

We bought a refrigerator on 9/2. Order number 2018-2455-4087-6544. It was delivered today with huge dents on the front of the Frigidaire Gallary. They put our refrigerator in our garage and now we do not have a refrigerator in the kitchen and can’t park our car in the garage. I called Paris in customer service and he refused to give me his bosses phone number. He is the MA manager. He said he would fill out a case number but could not give me the information. I must say JC Penny really let me down. Now our old refrigerator is in the garage that still works. I was told that they have to order a new one. Paris said I turned down replacement parts. I was never offered replacement parts and I want a new refrigerator. I can’t believe a 100 year old company forgot how to take care of customers. Because of this, I want a refund for the refrigerator and I will buy from a different company that cares about their customer. . Refund my money immediately.

I frequent the Instyle Salon in Goodyear, AZ on Mc Dowell on a bases. I love the stylist I see and she always is friendly and professional. I was there yesterday and while I was getting my hair shampooed the Manager Janice Woodruff came to the back and in a unprofessional and disrespectful manner asked the girls who were working. what the problem was with the sinks. Instead of nicely asking she stormed in the room and addressed the issue.

As a regular client there, I found her attitude annoying and disrespectful to the girls working there.. I expect to come into any salon and hear what the problems are. I do expect a pleasant and relaxing experience. Perhaps these issues should be addressed away from clients and Janice should learn how to address co workers in a professional manner.

August 1 I was shopping the Central Mall store in Fort Smith, Arkansas. I wanted to buy the $25 diamond ring I got the notice on my I pad for. The clerk was rude and abrupt saying sold out ad started last week. this morning that same ad is in the Fort Smith Times Record. There also was a big display with multiple identical boxes of sterling silver 2 pair earrings that were priced $49 on sale for $10. When I went to check out she said they were $32. I feel this is false advertising. In my attempt to finish my shopping I went to the online site, but it would not take my discount coupon. I also feel that this store merchandise Is less and less every month. I have been a loyal shopper at Pennys for many years. But if this practice is not improved I will be forced to take my business elsewhere. I appreciate your attention to this matter. You may reach me at 479 369 2087. Thank you.

I was on line ordering three items and when I finish only one item showed up on screen . So, I went back trying to correct it and ending up getting two invoices. Now I,m stuck with the same items twice. When I called your customer service they told me that I did not call in time to cancel one of the orders. All of this was done within the span of an hour not the next day or last week. Being told that I will have to send one of the packages back is distrubing to me.. I,m a senior and do not get around because of my leg. Please help. Invoice numbers are 2018 1975 4040 0934 and 20181976 2042 5488.

I have bought St. John's Bay tees at Penney's for years. The store didn't have any in navy so I ordered four online thinking they were be the same that I have bought in the past. They were very inferior and didn't fit the same. I returned them to the store but didn't receive a full refund. I called customer when I got home and spent over 30 minutes with them trying to pull up the order. I had my receipt with the order number. I guess they didn't refund the shipping. I certainly don't think I should pay shipping for something that is poor quality and not the same as the product was in the past. Then today I checked on a rebate for an air fryer that I bought at Penney''s May 4th. I had to do the live chat online and then call Penney's rebate center. The card was sent to my post office box number but in a different town. The representative said someone keyed in the wrong zip code. My zip code is 76226 and the other zip code was 76247…....not even close. I think I am finished shopping at Penney's after spending too much time trying to take care of problems they created. Penney's has problems.

on may 24 2018 I purchase a mattress and bed frame on store # 2934,was suppose to get it in two weeks.it never happen. I started calling on June 8-11-12-13-14. call at least 6 to 7 time daily, no one knew about my order, I was told that my order was cancel by the vender. I call and told them that I had the bill on my desk how could be. On June 14 I got a call and I was told that my delivery. date was June 20 .on my 75 year I never had such a bad trement I could keep on writing but iam to upset.so I cancel my order with regret because I needed the set. I will NEVER NEVER NEVER recommend any one to JCP it was horrible.

I ordered on line to pick up in store as i thought it would be quicker got to the store they only had 1/3 of my order. Waited for an hour twenty minutes they said it is on th next truck for tuesday and they would call me. They did not call i caled them they located my things i said iwould be in friday she said ok well after twenty minutes wait with my kids and lot of me tell t;em what i was told and listening to them act like i am lieing they found the package and after telling them to no pull the items out as it was a present they did it. Really one was a souperviser and one a manager. If this is how you treat customers i want no part of your business.

Hi, I tried to get the Birthday coupon before April but I did not get a response. The coupon was for$10 on a $10 purchase. I have tried several times and got no response. If this coupon is no longer good for Birthdays shouldn't someone let me know. I was going to get some clothes for my Birthday and use this coupon .I would use another coupon if you send me one. I tried to print several on the J C Penny listing but they would not print.Thank you for a response or a coupon. My Birthday only comes once a year. Thank You William

i just left jcpenny at the meadow wood mall reno nv i was going to buy 8 panels of drapes the cashier there told me i had to wait because they would need to be ordered i don't mind waiting my turn but she kept taking people who just got there making me wait i guess until there would be no body left my money is good any where i want to spend it and clearly it will never be at jc pennys

Order # 2017-3305-8122-5214
I ordered a shoe on line on the 11/26/2018 and still l have not received the item. I went to the store in Oaks Mall on Monday and was told its due to be delivered on the 8th. I went to the store on the 8th and was told JCP store is closed due to electrical problems. I again went to the store on the 9th and was told again item is due to be delivered on Tuesday the 12th. I'm sorry it was free to be delivered at home but l taught picking up in store would be quicker. I was wrong as there is no proper communication and l do not trust it would be delivered even on Tuesday. This is a Gift for a friend and frankly, the time l needed item has passed and l am disappointed.

Amazon delivers in 3 days and if they do not have item in stock, would give you the date it would be delivered. I do all my shopping at JCP and frankly, this is my last .

Vey disappointed and l feel its not worth all the hustle if JCP cannot deliver on time.

The jcpenny in west covina pick up from online,they need to find a better way to have customers pick up online orders because they have a check out and pick up same place and you gotta wait about an hour thats why i buy online so that i do not wait in line this makes me not want to ever buy and pick up at jcpenny again

Hi. I just want that let me know why you have charged in my paypal account the amount of $63.00 since 11/11/17 for the order # 2017-3156-2133-7160 for different items and I never have received , if I don't have received them before 11/22/17 , please don't sent me anymore because I am not be able to pick-up the items I will be outside of this country.. Please send me a message to let me know and
Thank you kindly.

I ordered 2 shirts online 9/29/17. When they arrived on 10/9/17 the shirts were not the correct color/style. Returned them to the store with no problem but cannot get the correct shirts I ordered because it says they are out online and are not available in my store. I am upset that when originally ordered online they were available and due to JCPenney's messing up I can now not get the shirts I wanted. The email sent to me to show they had shipped showed the correct shirts I wanted. Never received an email saying they would not be available or anything so jcp messed up in sending me the wrong shirts and now cannot get me the ones I originally ordered. I am very unhappy.

I have been trying to order curtains. We to the store three times. Sales people were helpful. T h e curtains that t I wanted were in stock. Keep getting email. Not in stock. W h at is going on.

"

"

Woman's dressing room. The west Covina, CA Jcpenny woman's dressing room is disgusting. The walls are dirty & there is always this dirty chair in there that has stains all over it. It's like they don't even care. Jcpenny wasn't always like that. What happened?

My wife went to the salon in lake city Fl. in which we are new to the area.Having always used Penny's for her hair. This visit was the worst that she has ever had. She has gotten perms and it always took about 2 hrs. This was done in 55 min. and came out with a wet head and was told it will dry by itself. She got sick and had to be put in the Hospital so when she got better we stopped in to talk to the hair styles and was told it looked OK and that is all that can be done. She wanted to have her hair colored but with the way she was treated did not want it done with them. There was never an apology and never talked to see what could be done to fix her hair. Felt this is not the Penny's that we are us to always willing to rectify the problem?

I had an item to J.C. Penney that needed return and I stood in line waiting for my turn, when i went to to the register, the associate named (Claudia) asked for my receipt and I gave it to her, she started to process the return and when it comes to refund my credit card, she asked to me insert my credit card, although CC machine displayed swipe CC for refund, anyway, i followed her instructions, but it didn’t work, she tried again and same results.

I told her that the machine displays swipe J.C. Penney CC, but she replied to me very rudely, that the CC has a chip and this is the only way to do it, and she tried to call MOD, without any luck, I asked her again to just try it as the machine says, but again in a very aggressive, confronting rude tone she said no, these are the rules and I have to follow them, and then she tried to call MOD again. She kept me for 15 minutes till she was able to reach MOD, who advised her to swipe the card.

So she did and completed the refund. I told her that I have been asking you to try it for the last 15 minutes, her response to me that I always have issues with return. I asked her what do you me, I have my item (unopened) I have my receipt, she didn’t reply and hand my the refund receipt very rudely with out an apology for the wait, her mistake or her nasty attitude. I am not sure how you hire such people in front line. I need a response from you management regarding this experience and someone needs to speak with her.

I am very discouraged by the J.C. Penney black friday promotion this year. I was fortunate enough to receive one of these coupons and attempted to use it online per instructions. I used the chat feature on your website and they told me I could not use the coupon online and needed to wait until after 5p to use in store. That is not what the coupon states as you can see. Very frustrated by poor customer service.

I am so disappointed. On their page they have a picture of a hutch for sale and that picture includes a changing table. However the changing table was not included. When the hutch came I was very disappointed to discover this. I looked to see if I could buy the changing table and what do you know, they don't sell it anymore, even though they keep a picture of it up. So when I asked to return it I was told I had to pay $75 dollars on top of the $75 delivery fee. So in order to get it returned I had to take a $150 loss. The hutch was $160. I am so mad and upset about this, I don't know if I will ever shop at JCP again. Also, the lady I talked to at JCP online was so rude.

On Sunday November 13, 2016 I was in the Woodfield, Schaumburg, IL J.C. Penney store. I found in your store an a.n.a black jacket while walking to the shoe department. The jacket caught my eye and the price was very appealing because of the sale sign stating that it was $24.99. It said "Juniors' Pleather Jackets" and the whole rack was filled with both black and camel colored ones of the same style. Not even thinking, I tried it on and thought the jacket fit well and the price was good. At check out the jacket rang up for $69.99. I told the cashier that the sign said $24.99. Because the store was busy she asked her department manager, Patti, for direction.

Patti told me the price was $69.99 and walked off looking for the sign. I followed her and showed her the rack and sign. She pointed out that the $24.99 price was only for the jackets that were originally $52.00. She checked the rack, and didn't see any $52.00 jackets and started checking all the racks in the vicinity looking for the $52.00 jackets. She came back to the original rack and found found two intermixed with the $120.00 jackets. As I was standing there she didn't say a word, showed me the two $52.00 jackets that were on the rack intermixed with the $120.00 jackets. I asked her why the sign said $24.99 and the rack was full of $120.00 jackets.

She said that only the Juniors jackets were marked down and the a.n.a jackets were not Juniors, I asked how was anyone to know which jackets were juniors and which were not by the brand name. I did not receive and answer so I returned to the register to pay for my purchases. As I was standing at the register I happened to see Patti come back with the sale sign that she had taken off the rack of jackets. As a department manager Patti was unprofessional and huffy and was not interested in this at all, her J.C. Penney department made a pricing mistake and she was not willing to make it good. Her attitude was: it's not $24.99 and that's the bottom line.

The end result should have been that I got the jacket for $24.99 and the sign taken down. This seems from shopping at J.C. Penney's that it is normal for them to have the sale sign on the wrong item. I find this to be a bad business practice and will have to think twice before shopping there again. Please see the attached pictures to prove my point.

I placed an order for a pair of boots on jcp.com and had them shipped to the store. I was told they would be ready in 4-7 days 15 days later the store can't find my order called customer service no one can seem to track the shipment and on top of all that I have to wait 3-5 business days to hear from someone about a refund. This is the worst service I've ever had and very annoying. I will never order from them again!

I was in the J.C. Penney store #0766 331 Brandon Town Center Brandon Fl 33511 on 10/0/16 @ 19:00 I went to the Jewelry dept. because I needed a battery for my watch. There was 3 cashier's working one Asian lady at one counter with a customer and 1 Asian, l white lady at the other counter with one J.C. Penney customer. I proceeded to the counter with 2 cashiers patiently waiting the white lady looked me in the face and didn't acknowledge me. So I went to the other counter and waited a gentle man with a beeper and wearing a red shirt came through the store and stood exactly where I stood. She was laughing with him.

She left that counter and went to another count still not acknowledging me. So I asked him if it was someone who could help me at the repair counter and he said sure and called her over. She came over to the counter and I told her that I wanted to get a battery for my watch. She went on, & on about I didn't get the watch from penny's, wanted to know where the back was I told her that I did, She really argued with me about my watch. Then she said that penny's only did that during the week. I told her I was traveling and just needed a battery.

She then told me that she didn't have one. I have never felt racism like I felt that day. I told her that I wanted to talk to management because she was very rude, she came from behind the counter and followed me to the other counter where I went to talk to the other cashier she came up on me I put my hand up and told her to give me 50 feet, she ask me not to put my hand up in her face, and I told her that she was in my space. Jocelyn came and I told her what I needed she check my watch, and replace the battery. She gave me the poor J.C. Penney customer service that I deserved.

I'm sure that you guy's have this on camera footage. This woman does not need to be working in customer service. She argued, with me about where I got my watch from as if I stole it, you may not have it then but you had it at 1 time. Then on top of all that she lied to me said that Penney's didn't have a battery. I have never been treated like that before.

My complaint is that I was in line for the cards your store was giving out and the woman in front of me took my card and she started screaming it was my 100 off 100. I thought you were only allowed one card. At the end I received none because it was the last one. I don't know if the employee knew her but that was the worst experience ever.

On August 6, 2016 I dropped off my Seiko Solar watch for a "clasp repair, since it was having a repair I opted to have the watch cleaned too. I was called in a day or two and informed the cost would be $34.00 to be serviced. I agreed to the cost and servicing. Estimated completion date, as per my Repair Claim Ticket was 9/3/2016. To date, and 6 calls to JC Penney's, my watch is not completed, speaking to 3 associates who are not sure "what is going on with the repair order, I am totally frustrated and worried my watch is not safe, returnable or repaired. I did not receive any call backs from the associate's, I had to do the follow-up back to the associates.

Two days ago, , I spoke to an associate who informed me she would be calling the company they sent the watch out for repair, and she would "call me back within an hour, no later than late in the afternoon. I spoke with her at 10:00 am. Well, here we go again. This is the 3rd day and no reply from associate. When I spoke to the associate 3 days ago, I stated to her, "this situation is unacceptable, and I want a new watch to replace the watch the store associate sent out for repair on 8/6/16.

No if's or but's. I have been patient, more than understanding since I had to call associates back after I was told they would call me. It is now Oct. 19, 2016 going into Nov. 2016. Service has been very poor, associates responses very poor, and the time frame of 8/6/16 to promised 9/2016 is way, way past over. And no one knows the status or whereabouts of my watch. This is very poor business for a very loyal and courteous customer with JC Penney.

Info on store is: JCPenny, Store # 2768, phone number: 609 889 7700 option #3 for Jewelry. My Repair Claim Ticket states: " In the event of damage or loss, the JCPenny Company will repair or replace the item at your option." Since I do not know if it is damaged, loss or "my watch" being returned, my option is to have my watch replaced with a new watch of same. I don't want "whatever they are going to give me at this point; too much time has been lost to know if it is my watch, someone else, or a used old watch lying around and be passed off to me!

I don't feel this is an unreasonable request due to the circumstances. I would like to pick up a new watch within 2 days at this store location. They do have them in the glass case. At this point, this is the only resolution I will accept. The service was a horrible experience, and I am very upset of the circumstances. Kindly inform the store, department, and associate of my request, and the ok to perform the transaction from J.C. Penney.

I'm extremely upset with this JC Penney's company support, just had to call over ten times due to the call not transferring. Then they tell me I missed a credit card payment, when in fact I payed my payment. They raised my mind payment & I was unaware of the change. They charged me with a late fee. I'm taking my services else where asap. No wonder nobody pays attention to their products anymore.

We received the wrong size of vertical blinds. It was ordered with the wrong size. I didn't notice it. Whether my husband wrote down the wrong size of whether numbers got transposed, I do not know. I called when we received this and was told as per the information stated in the box it was returnable, either by UPS or at the store. So, with the help of my 29 year old son and a borrowed SUV, we brought the vertical blinds back into the store. The lady who was called to the desk, Theresa was very rude.

She said the item was not returnable, they were all on a conference call..she didn't know how long it would last and I could wait if I wanted. After 40 minutes, we left. She said someone would call me. No one called. I asked her if I could buy the horizontal piece ( the one with the incorrect size) alone. She quote a price more than $100 more than my total purchase. This was after she originally said no, it couldn't be done. My son said this was the worst customer service that he ever experienced such poor customer service. We left.

I then went on line to write a complaint to JC Penny complain department but was told my order number was incorrect so it would not send the email. The order number was exactly what was printed on the order and listed as order number. I am upset upset.

I made a purchase today at JCP store at your store in Brandon, Fl. I went to pay for purchase and I was shocked to see one of your clerks dressed in total black clothing from head to toe. I got out of line and went to another register to pay. I could not believe that Penny's would hire someone dressed like that . I think there are plenty of Americans that would love to have that job. I'm sure that I am not the only customer that noticed it. If they live here they should dress as we do, this is a slap in our face.

Made a payment of $ 200.00 at the Hagerstown JC Penney on May 12, 2016. Got my statement today, May 31, 2016 and forum that the $200.00 payment had not been applied to my account and they charged me a late fee. Called customer service and gave them this info and the payment receipt info. Also told them the check cleared my account on May 17, 2016. Advised me that they see the payment but they could not apply? Gave me to another customer service person and things got worse.

They implied that we needed to send several documents to a given address before the payment could be applied even though JC Penney cashed our check. Total frustration trying to understand the customer service person communication so I abruptly hung up. Will take my frustration to the Hagerstown store where the payment was entered. Have been a customer for a long time ,but this incident has caused me to rethink my relationship with JC Penny.

I called jcpenny corporate customer relations. A female by the name of Tiffany answered. I gave Tiffany the information that i was calling about and she continued to ask me the same questions over and over as if she didn’t know how to help or maybe she didn’t want to help. I asked to speak with someone higher and she told me that their was no one higher and that i was speaking to corporate. I asked Tiffany if she was the only one working in that area at that time and she danced around the question and told me once again that this was jcpenny corporate office that i was speaking with. I told Tiffany that i was going to hang up and try back to get someone else.

I called back Tiffany answered once again i then asked her if she was the only one working and she said once again this is corporate. I started talking to her letting her know that i needed someone higher up because she kept making me repeat my self. Tiffany push the music button on me, i told her that was rude and that i was going to ask someone higher to pull the call…strangely a supervisor named Shirley became available. Shirley took care of my needs; however, i am still reporting Tiffany. Beware of Tiffany at jcpenny corporate customer relations. This call between Tiffany and i took place at 4:43 pm on this day of January 30, 2016. I called back again at 4:46 pm please pull the calls.

I bought a mattress on line and it did not fit the need of my wife to flat not good ask them to come and pick it up it took two month for them to come and it is 2016 and have not receive a refund as of yet spoke with different one's about it this happen in Sept. 2015 and this is 2016 need help this very, very poor service. They want me to paid $139.00 for restocking this item they need to price me I am still getting the run around help. It was sitting in my living room for almost 2 month I could not use this room.

My husband ordered me a jewelry item and was told it would be in by Christmas. It wasn't. The customer service at Barton creek in the jewelry dept has been negative. They just said another customer is having to wait. No apologies no care. My husband had to go in person to check. It has been over. 2 weeks since it was supposed to be delivered. Never had a problem with J.C. Penney customer service in the past. This is our last purchase there.

While shopping at the JCP at Barton Creek Square Mall in Austin, TX, I was harassed by an employee in the Men's department. I'm not sure of the name of this employee, he was an average height with wild curly hair. Employees and their managers should not be allowed to harass customers. I want action taken against this employee. I know many people who shop here, I will spread the word and let them know to no longer shop here or they will run the risk of being harassed by your employees. This complaint should be forwarded to the J.C. Penney corporate offices for review by management!

At your Avenues Mall location, Jacksonville, FL, I was treated extremely rude by two associates: one reluctantly answered a question, the other totally contradicted the first and raised her voice at me. I had over $500 worth of merchandise, which I left at the second employees register. Train your employees with some customer curiosity. I'll never shop at Penny's again!

I ordered a monogramed/personalized hand towel on line. I ordered the name in all capital letters and the color of the monogram to be black. I picked my item up from the store and discovered it was not monogramed as I had ordered. The monogram color was white and the name was wrong as Pastor, not capitalized as I ordered. I was also charged for shipping and handling even though this was a ship to store order. JC Penny took it upon their self to send what they wanted and not what I ordered, I should be credited in full and compensated with the correct merchandise as ordered. The mistake made was at the fault of JC Penny.

On 1/23/15 I mailed a box of vacation clothes for my husband to Lehigh Acres FL $28.00 My husband arrived in FL on 1/28/15 calls me to let me know he did not receive the pkg. I call the FL PO and the tell me that they still have the pkg and they will deliver it today 29th husband calls no pkg I call the PO and they tell me I need to talk to the carrier I say okay they say he's out sick for a week and I should call back then I call back then and he tells me he wasn't working the day of the delivery I say let me talk to the person who did work that day she's not on till Saturday Now I call back and get a supervisor that can't understand why my pkg says it was delivered at 10:04 am because the carriers do not leave for delivery till at least 11:00am.

I try calling a couple more times with no answers fast forward My brother in law calls and tells me he received the pkg I call the FL PO office and talk to a supervisor and I tell her that the pkg somehow appeared and she said that she found it in the supply room and that it was scanned on 1/27/15 as POSTAL SUPPLIES and that when she was putting things away in the back room that she came across it and since she had just talked to me she knew to get it delivered . I was instructed to have him bring the pkg to the PO and reject delivery The supervisor in FL told me this was the fastest way of getting the pkg back I asked if she could handle the transaction in FL and she said No she was on her way to a doctors appt but she would talk to the post master (Jackie) and let her know what was going on.

My brother in law goes there and asks for Jackie and she has no idea what he was talking about he rejects delivery on the 2/17 I was told it would go out that day they try delivering it back to my brother in law TWO more time finally I ask my PO in MN to call down there and please have them get me my damn package she does and I see it a week later I call the complaint department which was a total waste of my time They know and admit that this whole transaction was a total FIASCO but there is nothing they can do but apologize It was scanned as postal supplies with the postal supply scanner and I get an " I'm sorry" Well la di da 44 days 18 phone calls 5 different individuals I'm the SORRY one Thanks for nothn'

Though I realize it may not be jcp or any of the employees, I bought a CHI flat iron from the salon. Got it home, the next morining went to get ready for church and it didnt work. I took it back and exchanged it for another one. It work approximately a week, and have an important meeting today, dressed up, went to do my hair...and now the 2nd on also does not work.

I live 30 minutes away from Carbondale, IL, where the nearest jcp is. So for the 2nd time within 2 weeks, I have to return a $90 flat iron (luckily it was on sale for $90). I am very frustrated about this! You could maybe expect this from a no name store or a no name brand...but sad a CHI from JCP!!!

I have been a JCP customer for almost 30 years and have always been satisfied with the service. It has been one company I have always trusted and could rely on. However, this past xmas I was very dissappointed. I ordered a necklace in November and after not receiving it for 2 weeks I called and was told it would not even be shipped until the 14th of Dec. but I would recieve it by xmas.

I believed this to be true. Late on December 21st I received an email saying that the necklace was no longer available. This left me without a gift that I was relying on and with no days left for me to shop with my schedule. (I live 45 min. from any jewelry store) I also had a inconvenient situation in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. When I made a purchase I was told that they were trying a new way to place purchases on the card.

It did not work to give me a receipt and I was told to wait for the manager to figure it out. After 10 minutes and the manager not showing up I just requested my money back and return the item. She couldn't even get that to work. Though I was running late to leave the mall, I was told to go shop and come back later for the receipt. Help me to trust your company again. Tracy

I used my 10 dollar rewards for spending over 100 dollars on two items, even though I originally intended to only purchase one item, a shirt. The second item, some shoes for my son were too small and the store did not have half sizes, so I asked for a refund, but Steve, the very slow sales person that took over 8 minutes to ring up a shoe sale ( 3 minutes was spent on removing stickers and placing the shoes in a bag) told me that because I used my rewards coupon, I would only get back 13.33 for the twenty dollar shoes. Had I not had a receipt I would have received the full 20 dollars I paid for them and IF I had purchase them separately from the shirt I would have received my $20, BUt COmpany policy says that when using a coupon, the discount gets prorated to the number of items purchased. AND this makes no sense. I get 13.33 back and you get to resale them for $20, or after the sale for $30. He got his supervisor and she told me the same lame policy and I had to leave mad and upset. I was told the only way to have a full refund is to return both the shirt and the shoes, which is a 45 minute roundtrip and another 3 dollars in gas in order to get my full refund. I also called to complain, put she was just as adamant about corporate policy. I am left with no choice but to make my own policy , which is to cancel my jcpenny card and never support you business again. I have also worked in retail for over twenty years for a variety off retail establishments, all corporate policies can be overridden especially when they do not make sense.

I was not going to send anything in, but wanted to let someone know that we have been receiving button that have already been used. It's not just 1 location. I stop daily depending on where I am working to get my buttons and I at 1st thought it was my error that I had a button in my pocket that I already used, but so far I have come across +6 buttons that someone has already entered.

My daughter has had about 5 and she does not get daily buttons so she is worse off than me. I do not know if it is the cashiers or maybe when some people are entering them they are entered incorrectly, but this seems to be happening more often now we are winding down. I should of keep them separated, but didnt think much about it until I mentioned it to a co-worker and they said they got one in DuBois,

Pa today that also was used. This will make 4 from DuBois between my daughter and I that have been used.

I have tried, tried, tried in vain to enter the bogus 'BUTTON CAMPAIGN' only to be so frustrated that I want to do something evil to the JCP people who are responsible. This whole absolutely awful experience has put me off JCP entirely. Shame, shame, shame on them! I tried to call them only to be told "I don't work in that department.

I don't know anything about it" by some idiot woman. I intend to make sure they lose money on this great deal. I now consider them just another rip-off store who I hold in absolute contempt. Now I tried to submit this complaint and cannot because of an "invalid recaptcha" which is one of the original complaints! The ultimate in crass disrespect to customers!

Me and my familty have been collecting the buttons for the past few weeks and I now have 14 buttons that keep telling me: Sorry. Looks like something went wrong. Please check your 7-digit code and try again. What am I suppose to do with these buttons to see if I won anything.

On Thursday Dec. 13 in enter 2 buttons one said I had a 5 dollar certificate the other said I had a 10 doksh kllar certificate. I did every thing it told me to do I hit the red button to claim my prize, but I have yet to receive my e-mail saying my certificate is ready.

Sirs: Have received two "you have won" notices. Both times I have filled out all of the forms and followed the information.

I have supposedly won $5.oo gift certificate twice. First date 12/16 second one12/17. I have received NO follow up from the game people. How about a little help here? Hope to hear from you soon. Time is running out according to your rules of the game.

Dear JC Penny, I will not shop at your store ever again. The sign on the table said $15 for t-shirts so I bought one and it was 22 dollars when I saked about it they said it was another shirt, but there was no other shirts there, Everything on the table was 22 dollars with a pair of jeans for 35 nothing was 15 dollars. The sign is large enought to bring your attebtion to it so you see and think all is 15 dollars very very misleading. Ever since you changed your store I have hated to shop there. So this will be the last time. And I will let my friends also know about your store. Your employees were very rude also. I was at the store in St Claire Mall in Fairview Heights IL. Thank you

I was followed through the Mt. Shasta Mall after accidentally leaving the store with a clearance baby shirt hanging on a hanger from the stroller which had my 10 month old son in it. The Loss Prevention woman from JCP grabbed my arm and spun me around while I was in line at Radio Shack (also in ther mall). I was embarrassed and completely cooperative and she held my elbow as I was pushing my stroller and escorted me back to the store. She said I had better tell her everything that happened and not to lie because she had it on tape. Clearly if she actually watched it she would see it was only an oversite on my part.

She said I was under citizens arrest and that I wouldnt go to jail if I have a clean record for theft. Then she poured hand snitizer all over her arms becase she touched the psoriasis on my arms when grabbing and escorting me. She asked if I was going to spread it, I was mortified. I asked for a copy of the tape in which they "caught me purposefully shoplifting" and they refused. In addition I havnt even been convicted yet and I'm getting threatening calls/letters from a lawyers office for a bill. I would like a response to my complint how you plan to handle this, I feel like I was mis-treated and manipulated.

I just received a call from a lady stating that she was calling from JCPenney. She asked if our student's wore uniforms. I answered yes. She then proceeded to ask for colors. I explained that we are under contract with another company and were not interested.

She then told me that if I didn't tell her, that JCPenney would continue to call me until I answered their questions. I again said we are not interested and if that was the case, my answer would be NO when asked if we wore uniforms. She then yelled at me and told me that "I" am the reason that schools are struggling. She then hung up on me. I do not appreciate this and this does not make me want to do business with JCPenney at all!

Got a letter last month from JCP saying they were slashing my credit to "$100" (after two years of having this account, and being upgraded unsolicited to gold) "after careful analysis of my credit history". I never missed a payment and was very careful. This was insulting. I paid it off and closed the account. Is this is how you treat working Americans?

I have two buttons and every time I enter the code it says that something has gone wrong re-enter the code number and try again or invalid capcha code. I have been trying to enter these 2 codes for 2 days. I`m totally bummed!

On 11/23/2012 I shop at Jc Penneys and spent $212.00. I was giving two buttons with codes #tbgnd2m and #kig34ad, which I submitted and won a gift certificate for $5.00, which I never recieved.

I shoped at penneys again on 12/14/2012 and spent $59.36 and was giving two more buttons with the codes #xh3hjxk and #q3tpbxy, I never recieved the first gift as promised, how do I know if I will recieve the second gift?

I have recieve two buttons from the store located at the Westroads in Omaha, NE. I had problems trying to get the buttons to work. I enter one of the buttons and the respond was. The buttons had been used. Another respond was the code was not correct and diffferent codes kept coming up.

I enter two butttons prior to this case but did not recevie anything from my e-mail telling if I won or try again. The very first time I tried the buttons I had no problems but just recently I have had alot of problems with this promtion recently.

This complaint is for the hair salon in Hazard Ky. On two seperate occasions I have been treated absolutely awful by the same woman. I made an appointment during the free hair cut special for my 3 children. I patiently waited over an hour and was then told that it would be another hour because the paying customers come first. She was so rude and humiliated me in front of alot of people. I left without saying anything and just decided to let it go.

I went back in there today and when I walked in the same woman and another employee were sitting in the chairs. I told them I needed three haircuts and once again this woman treated me horrible. She rolled her eyes and acted like I shouldn't be there. She then went up to the counter and said I hope you know that haircuts for children have gone up to 14.oo.

She didn't want to cut their hair so she was hoping I wouldn't want to pay that much. I do not know this woman personally so I know she can't have anything against me. I can't understand how Jc Penny can allow an employee to treat their customers with such disrespect. I've asked around and found out her name is Vanessa Baker. I will never be back there again.

So is it unreasonable to think that I should be able to walk through JCPenney without almost getting knocked out by low signage? This happened to me and I was so mad that I asked to speak with a manager . After explaining what happened, that I was simiply walking through the women's dress department and I was looking at the merchandise and got whacked on the head with a sign that was hanging from the ceiling, I felt I my concerns were disregarded by the manager. I was told that the manufacturer of that particular line of clothing has strict guidelines as to how high the sign can be. REALLY? Evidently it is more important to follow the manaufacturers instructions that be concerned about customer's well being and safety. I asked her if it was worth someone getting hurt. All she told me is that she would inquire about it but didn't offer to raise the sign. This isn't the first time this has happened to me. I didn't mention it the last time but this time I was angry. The manager looked at me like I was freakishly tall. I am just under 6' tall but that shouldn't matter. To top it off, the manager didn't even apologize. I felt I was blown off. Guess I won't be shopping there anymore. It just isn't safe for me and my family since we are all tall. I'll spread the word that JCPenney doesn't care about their customer's safety. I still have a lump on my head!

I brought my 13 year old daughter into JCPenneys to get a hair cut ($22) signed her in and told the lady at the desk that I wanted a HAIRCUT for my daughter. After waiting quite some time with no customers the same lady that met us at the front desk started cutting my daughters hair. The lady did quite a wonderful job of cutting very little hair from my childs head, then blow drying and styling it without asking my permission. She then added $10 to final charge for the service I did not request nor did we need. It was quite obvious the lady was upset and very quickly called in "somebody" else that worked for JCPenneys.

So enters this new lady, we both quickly explained our sides, me stating that I asked for a hair cut, the lady working there stating that I shouldn't leave without paying for services rendered. Now, as far as I understand, a 13 year old cannot create a leagally binding contract in the United States of America no matter who, what, when, were, or why, but the lady cutting my daughters hair seemed to think different, as she stated that when she takes her 4 year old son to get his hair cut that what he says goes....At this point I am getting more upset and embarrased over the fact that I am having to argue over this. After stating our points, me and the beautition, to the third JCPenney party, the result was, "I don't know what to".

Since the third party did not help at all, I asked if there was somebody higher we can talk to. I was refusing to let this go, as I believe in America that a 13 year old cannot concent to a leagally binding agreement, but the the beautition refused to let us leave unless she rewashed my daughters hair, removing all of her talented glory, thus negating the $10 difference of her blowdrying expertice, surely further damaging my daughters hair and costing the store more money in product, and both of us in time. I am severly upset and will NEVER EVER EVER shop JCPenneys again, and will SURELY spread the word of my bad experience.

I have been to JCP several times this holiday season and like everyone else in my family have been entering the buttons everyday....i have gotten several buttons that the 7-digit code came back invalid and a couple of buttons had two "china" stickers on them.

I went to JCP last night to try and trade them in and would only give one button with purchase....tried to explain that i have made purchases, that's how i got the buttons in the first place, only wanted to trade them in for valid codes!! I am very disappointed in how i was treated and that so many buttons had invalid codes!! How is JCP going to rectify this situation??

I entered your button code, and I got the message that my button had already been used. While I am not a frequent shopper, I do spend a good portion of my Christmas budget in JCP.

I had just went to the store, to pick up a few buttons after I was told about all of the great prizes being given out. First of all my mother nearly got yelled at, by a boy who refused to give her a button because she did not make a purchase, to the point where she wouldn't go to the same register to pay for items trying to avoid this boy.

Also I received two button, a friend of mine received two, and my mother received two. When we arrived home to check them one of the codes was already in use and the others said that the code was invalid. After this I looked up a few reviews on the program with similar problems.

I was wondering if there were in working codes, we could possibly went sent? After all we drove about 45 minutes out of the way and waited in a line only to receive poor service (not from everyone mind you, just one boy) and malfunctioning buttons. I have never been disappointed with JCPenny's until now.

I have been playing JCP holiday button game and have won several times. I have received most of the certificates that I have won but three of them, won on 11/26 and 11/27. I emailed the contact provided on the site several times in several reworded ways but get the same generic email to check my spam and that the emails might be coming in slow due to the provider you have.

They are not in my spam and I have received every other message from them before and after. I then called JCP and got an email address to contact, it did not work. Next I emailed the contact address from the JCP site and have not gotten any reply or acknowledgement . Very frustrating .

When I buy at JC Penny they told me that every button they give always have a gift. When I went to chistmas button code it said that my button is not the luck winner. I feel cheated. If they said for the people to keep buying that is not the way to do it. I am very disapointed.

Your JCPenney store sales practices are not cost effective and take cosumer's time for granted. You store no longer has weekly or monthly advertised sales, so customers are expected to visit the store and hope to stumble on a sale of items they might need. You do however, send picture magazines depicting items that can be seen at the store or internet. This week I recieved two magazines. Each was presented differently, but contained the same items. This is redundant, a poor use of advertisemnt investment, and not ecologically friendly. I would have benefited more from one flyer adverstising a JCPenney sale I might have been interested in. Your stores have signs advertising price ranges such as "10.00 and up" However, her is seldom anything at the lower price. So, customers are foreced to spend time looking through racks. This is not customer friendly to older clients who can't stand for long periods of time. It also keeps non buyers in your store. Gas is expensive and time is valuable. Our economy is in crisis. Who's dome idea is it not to advertise sales? Is this your idea of accomodating clients? It seems to me that advertisement has always been JCP's down fall. Two yrs. ago you over advertised with expensive commercials and flyers. Now you misalocate advertismnt money by producing magazines that depict merchandise and never notify clients of sales. I learned that when you have advertised sales like the one on JCPenney black friday, many if not most advertised items were not available. You need new managment.

For one Christmas button I entered on line, your msg said that it was a winner and I must claim it in 48 hrs. It said nothing else. I phoned the store that gave me the button and No One had a clue as to what I might do to claim my winning prize. The experience has given me a sour taste in my mouth as to the waste of time I have spent. Also, I need to let u know that you have probably lost a lot of catalog sales due to a lack of work staff taking orders. It took about 15 min. Holding before I got a sales rep. In the past I have never waited like that and will have to reconsider when ordering items thru catalog. You will turn a better profit in hiring enough workers rather than sending out merchandise magazines that are quickly tossed. Also, know people like the idea they are getting a good sale. Your new strategy of reasonable pricing might just backfire. For sure, your christmas button promotion is pretty much a hoax. Please use wisdom and keep your stores in business.

Every salon in the USA opens at 8 o'clock or earlier but now your salon will open at ten what the heck are you thinking. I take my wife and her sister at 8.00 and the salon is busy.This is what a lot of elderly people do go early to everything including doctors, dentist etc.what are people going to do when they have weddings or functions early on Saturdays use your heads your salon is a money maker for you. Please rethink this option before you lose even more customers.Like I said earlier there are a lot of salons that open before 10.00 please let me no who made this bright choice.

Please bring back the old jc penny all departments always bought all housewares yhere it has become horrible Very few places to buy country quilts you always had a great selection at fair prices they have all disappeared. many people have country decorated homes you are missing out,as there are few places to purchase them.. hope to see a big change here. sincerely J.Van Dyke

I purchased 6 pair of pants at J.C. Penney store in the Big Flats N.Y. Mall, the service at the time of sale was outstanding, two sales associates went out of their way to assist me with purchasing and ordering 4 pair of pants that were not in stock. This was on 10/22/12, I was told that the pants would be shipped out by 10/24/12, I did not recieve any shipment to my home but did get a response card in the mail that the pants would be shipped out on 11/1/12. I waited and finally got 2 of the 4 pair of pants, the enclosed invoice then said that the other pants were on back order, I went to the store and asked how long I would have to wait they said they would not be shipped until 11/29/12. I then called customer service on 11/13/12 and stated that I was not happy with the delay in delivery of my pants and asked to have my order cancelled. I have not shopped at J.C. Penny for about 2 years other then on 10/22/12, this was the first time I had been in the store since then, I really like the new set up with smaller stores within a large Department store, however my experience with service after the sale was not good. Waiting 5 or 6 weeks for a delivery is not acceptible. I also did not feel that Customer service at the store or on the phone was helpful and I felt I was just another number.

Matthew J. Leszyk

As a Christian woman, I want to tell you how offended I am over your endorsement of a disgusting skit on SNL last Saturday night. I'm telling my friends and family about this incident, and hopefully they will not shop with you either. God bless you.

I spent just over $250 online during your black Friday sales. I received a called the next day, and was told most of the items I specifcially went to JCP to buy had been back ordered then canceled, and the only solution you could offer me was a coupon. It was upsetting since I could have picked those items up somewhere on black Friday, and I now have to pay full price for them. Even so, I had still gotten some good deals, and just figured I would pick up some last minutes presents somewhere else to replace the canceled items. After almost 2 weeks I decided to see when the rest of my order would arrive. I log onto your website and to my suprise you have canceled even more of my items good deals. I received no phone call and no email, and I'm sure I will receive no other satisfactory solution other than a coupon if I do. I have no adequate words to describe the outrage and annoyance I feel torwards your company right now. I'm not sure what your company could even do to make this all right, but I am sure no one is going to care too much about my complaints for it to even matter. I would have never bought from your company had I known it would be such an inconvience, and after the service I recieved and the aggravation and resentment it has caused me to feel torwards your company I highly doubt I will EVER shop there again.

On or around August 2 2013 about 4:00 pm I was shopping at your mens department at south hill mall in Puyallup wa. As I was walking I stepped on the edging separating your tile from the carpet and my ankle was pushed outward causing a loud pop so much so I could feel it all the way to my head !My ankle now still has a feeling of something (like a torn tendon )slipping back and forth causing discomfort when I walk ( and my daily exercise is out of question ). I have not gone to the doctor as of yet I was hopping it would heel on its own ,but it has not ! I'm going to contact my doctor for an appointment . You should really take a look at your flooring before someone gets an even grater injury ! Thank you Mary Sebastian A

I was at the Jcpenny store (4/12/13) in Aberdeen SD at around 7pm this evening shopping with a male friend who wanted to buy some hello kitty shoes for his niece that he saw in the weekly add. There were two ladies working at the shoe department. One older blond lady and a younger lady with black hair and glasses! After about 10 minutes of searching for the shoes that we never found we finally dicieded to ask one of the two ladies since niether one of them asked if we needed some assistance which I thought was costomary for them to do anyway!

My male friend asked if they had the hello kitty high top shoes that were in the weekly add! The younger lady with black hair and glasses said, "well we're a smaller store so we don't always have everything that is in that add".

Ok, fine so my male friend said that it would be nice if the add only advertise what was in this store! Then the older blond lady inturupted and said "well it says on the bottom that some items are not available at all store locations".

Ok fine so we walked away and when we were in the mens department we could hear the younger lady with black hair and glasses say sarcastically and very loud "well it is not my fault don't be mad at me I don't print the add". Then the older blond lady began to laugh and say "yeah". I thought this was very unprofessional and rude! She did not have to say anything!

My male friend then responded "if you are going to talk about me make sure I'm standing in front of you and not wait until we start walking away! This unpleasant expierence just made us never to return to this Jcpenny again! I do not care if this is the only one in the area! I will shop some where else! Teach your rude employees to not talk about customers when they are walking away!

On Tuesday Sept 27th I placed an jcpenny order (#2011270581551407) and the call service I received was very willing to go well beyond their fundamental call service. Unfortunately I did not get their names but it was approximately 8:30pm Eastern time zone. The first jcpenny person I spoke to stated she would have to have manager call me back...bottom line they were open to helping the customer.

Basic issue was that I wanted a 5piece outdoor furniture set that was at a discounted jcpenny price online it stated it was unavailable but all the individual pieces were available but cost more than the complete set price but after working approximately 1 hour cause that was when I got the return call from the manager they were able to get the set at the cheaper price. They tried-that is the bottom line. After researching I found that local stores had the chairs at even a cheaper price I decided to cancel the order for the tacle set pieces.

But I had also ordered a cover for this set which jcpenny online stated was no longer available but keep in mind it was available the night prior when the order was placed. Nancy and Barb (Barbara) out of Pittsburgh, PA. Stated their was nothing they could do for me to get this cover other they watching the website to see if I could catch when it is put back as available-who has that kind of time.

Bottom line is that they were not open to even trying and now I can not get that cover so I know it may not be much but this is a lost sale and keep in mind that if the topic of jcpenny comes up in conversation with friends and co-workers this lack of a sense to try and help the customer can be discussed. I just hate that I am out of a product that I had less than 24hours ago that I really wanted. Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

I had one JCP button that said it was already used and I had 2 $5.00 buttons that were winners and said I'd receive the certificate in 48 hrs. It's been 6 or 7 days and I've gotten nothing. If you ask me which ones they were, I don't know exactly, because I've put them all together, but I did save them. I just don't know the exact codes for those 3 that didn't work.

I've already submitted my complaint, but I just wanted to add one more thing. If you validate my 3 buttons, or whatever you do to make this right, your certificates expire on the Jan. 1st and for people like me who have had a recent problem with your buttons, I feel that you should extend the expiration date.

I would've contacted you sooner about this, but it took me a little while to find out exactly where and who to send the complaint to. Thanks.

I placed an order on Dec 12, 2012. I received an email telling me that my order would be available to be picked up at the JC Penny on Davis Hwy in 4-7 business days. I called 7 business later to make sure it was in fact there, they had no record of the order. They gave me a 1800 to call where the lady I spoke with informed me the item I purchased was on back order.

This is a Christmas gift that would not even be here for Christmas! I never received an email, phone call, nothing letting me know it was on back order...nor did it tell me when I placed the order that this was the case. The ONLY email I received told me I could pick up my order in 4-7 business days!

I think it's ridiculous a courtesy email was not even sent, and the lady I spoke with told me the item was on back order when I ordered it...but that is NOT what it showed online..cleArly I got an email stating I could pick it up at the store in 4-7 days! So now I am left with no gift, and I was not even going to get a phone call?

I will NEVER purchase anything in store or online again...that is NOT how you do business and I will make sure everyone I know realized just how little you value your customers, cause had I not called...I would have showed up to pick a gift up that wasn't even there!

On Oct 13th I went into the eye care center (Concord,NC) for glasses, the person working behind the desk was not very professionel looking as she had very low cut blouse and very unprofessional accessories, once I saw the Lady I had second thoughts immediately but trusting JC Penny's I continued my business, the lady did not appear to want to hear any questions or comments that I had, once I met the Docter, which was a plus in the experience being very neat/clean and professionally dressed, I felt better.

The Customer Service/Desk person never explained that the glasses would be 2 weeks coming back,after not hearing from anyone for 1 and 1 hafe weeks I went back to the optical center , I was greeted by a man that had 3 earrings down both ears, tattoos around both wrist and he explained the glasses should be back within a couple days and I walked away with that in mind , I later called and was told by the first person that answered they were not back, the lady then got on the phone saying the glasses were there but the quality wasn't first class and they were sending the glasses back to the lab because they would not accept anything but first glass quality,which would possibly be another 2 weeks and with the recent storms could be longer.

I have a very hard time seeing after dark and my commute to and from work, once the time rolls back , puts me driving in the dark both to and from work. I , to say the least , have been very disappointed with this experience, I sent my husband to the store to pick my glasses up and my percription, the glasses lenses were not in them anylonger, the lenses that were in them when I dropped them off, I could have used them for my safety as my vision is very blurry in dark and rain.

I am and was very surprised at the choices for professional representation that someone choose to represent your optical department and don't think your business will be helped with this kind of representation. Please know that I have been a loyal customer of Penny's for many years but this really surprised me, If I walked into another business, especially a health care business, with the representation that I saw I would walk away, I didn't in this case because I was in JC Penny's.

I have 4 buttons and inputted them - got the response from 2 of them that the numbers had already been used. The other 2 were accepted and I never received an email telling me whether I won or lost. What a terrible promotion!!! Better to just sent out coupons like the past. In addition, just button signs as holiday decorations in the store were not festive at all. JCP is very disappointing this year.

The numbers are:
tw5b2st
d2fjuyc
e4sfhff
cyh5ezy

On December 19, 2012, I was shopping at JC Penny in gretna Louisiana at the Oakwood Mall. The cashier gave me a total of six buttons at different registers at different times. On Thursday, December 20, 2012 I tried to enter the buttons codes. It said button code had been used . I entered another button code, it said that button code was used also.

I then entered another, and another until all six had been entered. All six button had been used before, I thought this must be reported. Why did the cashiers at Penny Oakwood mall give me used button. I need to call the customer service and report this time of action.

I entered two codes off of my button today & got buttons had been used. I called the 1880 # & they referred me to a website picked the complaint portion as i am really teed off. I've been a customer for ten years or so & never participated in any of these silly promotions just for this reason. the button #'s areubbtanz & gekfdjh. let me know what to do?

I have about 23 buttons that are not working. I have done alot of Christmas shopping just for the fun of trying to win something on this promotion and because Ellen was a part of this. However I an getting invalid code or already been used when I submit the code ##'s. This has been very disappointing and might I say looks like a scam as far as pennys is concerned.

I love shopping at jc penny for I have always been able to find what I want. But to have a promotion that is turning out to be a scam is not cool I have heard this complaint from other customers in the store so I know it just isn't me. Please tell me what I should do with 23 buttons that don't work.

December 2012 button promotion. I used a button certificate that was 5.00$ YES $5.00 I was fired. In almost 7 years of employment I had never been written up or talked to or warned about bad behavior or something I had done, I had a great employee record. I took great pride in my job if I had known I could not use this certificate I wouldn't have messed up 7 years of employment for YES again $5.00 But for $ 5.00 I was fired from JCPENNEY. When I found out employees or family members could not use them, I was told don't worry it was a mistake you have never been in trouble, you have a good work history(I was told this by a manager and security which I am sure is because they also thought the company wouldn't be so harsh. But an assistant supervisor fired me 3 weeks later in the middle of my shift. I am so hurt that JCPENNY could be so horrible. 100's of people were let go for the button promotion so obviously I wasn't the only one who didn't know. Like other company's maybe the sheet that went with the buttons could have said no participation by employees or family members instead of having to search something like that out. Like it was a secret.

I ordered glasses on a promo at JCpennys at my local mall in Kennnewick WA 99336 10-26-2012. When notified of arrival I sent my husband to pick up I was sick that night. I immediately did not like. Both frame and no-line bifocal I was totaly nausiated sick. I went in on Monday morn. 11-12-2012. I simply told the same sales lady I did not want or like. She insisted I needed to continue with glasses and give a chance I agreed. We spoke of a comment my husband made to reference they were old lady glasses and I mentioned that that was exatctly what my daughter had instructed me not to get. I returned with my daughter the following week and I had to plea with another sales lady to please allow me to change the glasses.

My daughter was standing behind her looking at frames and noties what was on thier computer screen and said you need to see all these nasty notes which were lies. All fabricated lies. Laurie had put that I returned on Mon. 11-12-2012 ackting Irrate, and said that my husband and daughter were opinionated and other detailes that were exaturated. We were shocked and asked for the notes but Melody said it was thier propery we mentioned Hipa laws and she still maintained we needed upper approval. We continued to select another frame and this time bi-focal lenses I ended up having to buy a protection plan and extra for lenses so they would not look like magnifiers. I had no money my daughter paid the differance.

So I picked up new pair yesterday 11-27-12 frame color is darker than display and bifocal part is not even on lenses. one is centered the other begins at the inner part of frame. I do not even want to go speak with these ladys any more. Laurie made me feel dirty when she got a new hand tissue to remove a papertowel I used to dry my hands after washing hands to remove my contact lenses. This may seem petty to you but the treatment has left quite a sour taste in my mouth. And who ever grinds lenses should not have OKed then if not exactly the same.

I called your customer service center in regards to my balance. I had paid off my balance for the month of September and was not expecting a bill. I received a bill on the fourth of November for not paying all of my bill for September. When I called to ask why I was receiving a bill the representative said that I had made purchases in September that was not paid in my previous payment of my card. I asked repeatedly why those purchases, which were within the billing cycle of September, were not added into my bill he could not answer my question.

I had been charged interest for something that would have been paid for if it had been on my previous bill. I asked him again why I did not receive a correct bill, all he said was that his computer told me that my card was not paid off. I asked him then if I could pay the balance for the items I had purchased and not pay the interest, due to the fact that because the charge was not on my previous statement I did not believe I should have to pay it, he refused and said that he would not authorize that.

I asked him to let me speak to his manager, he once again refused. After doing so I hung up, realizing that I would not get anywhere with the person I was calling or receive any explanation as to why my bill didn't include the purchases that I made. I love JcPenney and have bought clothes there for years. The quality has always been good and I've never had a problem with any representatives or the staff until now. I was on the phone for nearly an hour trying to get answers to my questions and find out what I needed to pay. The customer service was very poor and he was rude when I tried to ask him what had happened. This does effect how I will shop in the future. Because if I were to run into this problem again, I do not want to be on the phone for nearly an hour only to become frustrated and upset because of someone refusing to assist me or even listen to what I have to say.

I am an 18 year old male. My girlfriends mother, myself and her daughter we out trying to figure out what kind of clothes for her mother (my girlfriends mother) to wear. We were in an unlabeled (didn't say men or women on it) dressing room. After about 10 minutes of being in there, one of the employees, a woman, came in and rudly told me to get out because I wasn't supposed to be in there. There was no sign and there was nobody else in the dressing rooms. I was floored and she should be fired, especially for how she handled it.

I was happy to see the roller shades that I had been considering on sale for Cyber Monday. Instead of being $12 apiece for 3 shades , they were $8 apiece and free shipping. I attempted to order them from Sunday afternoon until Monday night. I was never able to place the order, apparently because of how busy your connection was. When I attempted again Tues. morning, I could get straight through, but they were no longer on sale. When I contacted your representative by phone, she said that they were no longer honoring the prices or free shipping. She said that I should have called to place my order on Monday.

I have been buying Jcpenney arizona jeans here for a longtime and in the last year they have changed. They are too tight. The bootcut aren't bootcut. I have to cut them to fit around my boots. They are all pretty much slim fit. I am very dissatisfied and will no longer shop Jcpenney if they aren't correct soon.

I was shopping in a JCPenney store the other day with my young daughter when I heard a song playing "stone hard machine guns, fire at the ones who run. Fire away, fire away..." Were the lyrics. The next song had the following lyrics "dance until I'm not drunk anymore" I am very upset that those particular songs were being played at a 'family' store. Especially with everything that has recently happened in Sandy Hook. I will absolutely not be shopping at any JCPenney stores, due to the type of music being played.

About a month ago I bought a rug and used my JC penny rewads of 10.00. The rug was to small, so I went back to the store to get a larger one. The sales girl only gave me credit for the price I ended up paying after my rewards were taken off. She said my rewards were just gone. Today I took my granddaughter to buy her a coat. Number 1, I couldn[t believe how the coats are priced. They were a 125.00 with 40% off. What a rip off. To add insult to injury I had a 19.09 credit on a gift card.

Also you were supposed to get 15% off, if you used your JC Penny credit card. I used the card and the sales girl said I could either use the 19.09 gift card or take the 15% off. But not do both. I can tell you JC Penny has just lost a good customer. Your prices used to be so good and the quality was great. I believe JC will go down the tubes like so many stores are doing now. It is no loner a place to shop where you get quality for a good price.

Unable to claim small gifts won by entering gift button codes. I think if you won and they have notified you by mail they should then follow up by sending you a gift coupon thur the winner's e-mail. Many people I've talked with feel the same way that this gift promotion by JCPenney is way too confusing.. I shopped more often than usual at JC Penney in order to receive the little buttons but have decided that I will no longer shop at JCPenney unless absolutely necessary. I have collected alot of buttons in the last week or so that will not go through. I did discover that the bad buttons all have an s in the code number. Those button codes are yrszss4 wwss93q 8saraqr 01szea2 ixssnrr fwssp1a f4ssp1d z1sze93 c4szs3n asss9s1. As far as everyone who has waited on me everyone has been very nice and very helpful. If there is anything I can do with these buttons I would like to know what to do. I do like the new look of the store but I would like the plus size girls department to come back.

I placed an order with JC Penney on 12/13/2012 and was told it would be available in 4 to 7 days. I stopped in on 12/17/2012 in hopes it may have come in early well it didn't but the sales associate told me it was scheduled to come in on 12/20. On 12/20/2012 I went back to Penney's to pick up my order and when I got there they told me the truck was delayed until 12/22/2012, so it went from 4 to 7 days to at least 9 days.

I needed the order by the 21st so I asked the associate to cancel my order and credit my charge card. Imagine how surprised I was when he told me he couldn't do that, he needed the shipment to come in and I would have to return the order. I asked him to get someone who could do this for me and he called over a manager who told me the same thing.

After telling him I wouldn't need the order after Friday he finally did something and he told me my card would be credited immediately. Well after 6 hours my card is still not credited. I use to like shopping at Penney's but I will NEVER place an order with them, this was my first time and my LAST. Hopefully my credit will be credited SOON!

I called the JC Penny located at Golf Mills in Niles Illinois. Everytime i call i get transferred to hear nonstop ringing. Then when i do finally get in touch with someone they put me on hold for 5 minutes and i hear someone hang the phone up. Then i call back for a third time and get put on hold again for even longer then both combined. All i want to ask for is if they have a freaking Addidas 3x sweater that i seen recently for 49.99. I never ever complain.. but this really got to me honestly. Anyways i know very little will be done because i myself worked at retail and know how this goes but its still lame and ridiculous.

I have several buttons and it keeps saying that the Captcha is not correct when in fact I print exactly what is written. Then on the same button code, after entering the captcha at least twice, it will say the button code is invalid. It goes back and forth forever. I am starting to think that we are being used for this Captcha for some other reason.

I sent an e-mail to jc penney in regard to a problem I had on December 6th to redeem a $10 certificate. They never responded to my e-mail. I then called the number on the website and was transferred to the wrong department, however they promised they would have someone call me right back and again no one called or got in touch with me. I am very frustrated wth this Christmas button program. I hope to hear from someone before this program is over. Thank you.

When I press the audio button next to the Captcha, it sounds like aliens and I can't really here what they are saying. Something is very wrong here! Is this all just a big scam?! People win $10 gift certs here and there, but I get those anyway as a regular customer of JcPenny's so I don't see what the big deal is winning these buttons. They are like coupons that other stores give you without the hassle of making you come in for buttons. This is only going to enrage customers and possibly lose a lot of regular customers for JcPenney's!

I have printed off my Jcpenney gift certificate 6 different times and the numbers under the bar code is not showing up. No matter if i print it off in color or black and white. It prints up everything else except the numbers under the bar code.

I have 4 Jcpenney Christmas buttons and out of the 4 only 1 has went through. What is up with this promotion? We had three winner buttons and they did not process completely; we did everything correctly and it did not holiday certificate verification.

I received 2 buttons during the black friday shopping weekend. I came home and entered the codes on my buttons. one was a 10 certificate and one was a $5 certificate. I received the ten dollar one with no problems the 5 dollar one never opened to claim my certificate.It had a message saying that there was a problem and the elves were working on it.

The button code was zbbddfn. I would like to know if there is any way to help me claim my five dollar certificate. Thank you for your time.

Twice i have got know responded when inter my button code it says check your email . When i do there no message . All the other it says a winner, are sorry you are not a winner. Don't know what going on.

Love the Jcpenney store but found the button codes did not work. I was given invalid code button or it was already used. So I'm sure this has been frustrating to their department trying to spread some joy this holiday season. Blessings to them.

Your life insurance office sent me a card saying that I would receive a $10.00 reward for calling and talking to them about insurance. I decided against taking the insurance but the worker told me that I would still receive the reward of ten dollars. A few days later I received the gift card and the note said it was for ten dollars. However, today at the Paris, Texas store, I bought a shirt and tried to use the card. The clerk said that the card had a zero balance. When I got home I went on your website where you can check gift card balances and it said that the card still had a ten dollar balance. What can be done about this? Please tell me what to do.

I am very disappointed in the poor selection of boys clothing, sizes 8-20, in your store in Thomasville, GA, and Dothan, AL. I went financially prepared to spend several dollars, perhaps $200 or better, for two of my grandsons. The clothes were trashy looking. I did not see any collored polo shirts, and the sizes I needed in jeans were gone, size 12 regular, original cut in The Arizona brand. The clerks were very nice in Dothan, AL, . They even went into the back to see if they could find any jeans back there---no luck. I have been pleased with shopping in JC Penney in the past, but not now. You will lose many customers if you do not correct the situation. There were several other ladies trying to shop for little boys too. I needed some church clothes for my grandchildren, not trashy looking attire.

JCP has lost a fairly good customer because they have stopped selling their Cabin Creek line and specially the Cabin Creek Denim Boot Cut Leggings. I am not a 6' teeny bopper who enjoys having their pants worn below the waist and just above their private parts. I am an older woman who enjoys having pull-on, elastic-waist, boot-cut, no-pocket, leggings which give my 5'2" sort of chunky body a fairly nice look and Cabin Creek leggings did that. Now all you can find at Penney's are the "skinny jeans", rhinestone jeans, - pants that even look trashy on the tall 18 year-olds. I have been in JCP only once this year and I will not go back. I used to buy blouses, shoes, jewelry, pajamas and purses there. I will not go out of my way to visit any JCP store until the Cabin Creek Brand is back. I used to use the Catalog Department regularly - I am very disappointed in the way JCP is now doing business and I hope, at this time, that unless they change their merchandise attitude, they go out of business.

Last Friday, I went to the JCP in Tucson at I-19 and Irvington roads. The goal of my visit was to do an exchange, talk to someone about a garment purchased approximately 47 days ago that had come apart under normal wash and wear and browse. The exchange and browsing were successful, which lead me make additional purchases. This may not have been the case, if I had tried to talk to a cashier or manager first. So, lesson learned on my part. I recently, since Thanksgiving, began shopping at JCP, because it is not the closest or most convenient store to go to, on the normal paths I travel. On January 7, my Mom purchased two Arizona Jean company tee shirts, blue and green.

On the back of the neck of the blue one, the stitching has begun to unravel on the seam, for approximately 5 inches. This is the garment I spoke with the cashier about. He said he would go back to the department and get a tee with a tag. He helped another customer at the register next to me, then went back to the department, as it was unclear which receipt it was purchased on. When he returned, he looked at a few things at the register and then went back to the department.

Upon returning the second time, he had a similar shirt. He said that it had the new logo on it and the one that I was trying to return was pre- new logo. At this point, it had been quite a while and I was frustrated, as it seemed to me, by his response, that he felt I was being dishonest. He, "Expert" per his nametag, was not helpful. So, I decided to leave and write this letter. Since my visit, problems with two additional garments have occurred. On November 28, I purchased item 622/4701/010209 for $8.00, as a Christmas present for my daughter. On Sunday, February 24, she asked if I could buy her a new pair of black leggings. When I asked her why, her response was, they fell apart. When I looked at them, I could see that there is a 5 3/4 inch opening at the seam of the left thigh. On November 28, my Mom purchased item 944/3460/010502 for $27.00, as a Christmas present. I have worn the shirt three times since receiving it for Christmas.

Saturday, February 23, I removed it from the washer and was hanging it on a hanger to dry when I noticed a 3 1/2 inch piece was separated from the seam. So my question is...can I expect this to be the normal quality of the merchandise/garments that I purchase from JCP? If it is, there is no way, even with the better prices, that I can continue to shop at your store, as replacing garments less than or equal to two months of normal wash and wear is not in my budget. Sincerely, ~Jill Cooper hcooper504@cox.net

I went into your Greece Ridge Center and Marketplace Mall stores and was VERY disappointed. I have been a customer for over 40 years and could always find whatever I needed. On December 1st. I went home empty handed. The Big and Tall mens department had no selection at all.

The jewelry department had very little stock. You discontinued your catalog (I realize people can shop on line) and I don't like the way you advertise your specials. Even some of your employees are not happy. I am telling all my friends and probably will not shop there again any time soon. You keep going and you will be closing all your stores!

About a week ago me and a friend was at the lexington ky location trying to complete school shopping and the entire time we where there we where being followed the entire time from either two sales associates or more. When turning around to see if they needed something they would turn around like they where working. Felt very uncomfortable and every time I tried to complete shopping the u would be right right behind us again. I was so upset I sat everything down and walked out to another store to finish shopping. Never have ive been in a department store or any store and been watched over and followed. All the years I have shopped with the company from kids clothes,women and men clothes to house needs I will no longer be shopping at any locations for jcpenney. With me being apart with a one of the biggest markets out there we know how to protect our stores as well as let the customers shop without having to look over their shoulder the whole time or stalking them. Very unprofessional!

I have been going to J.C. Penny's for about 30 years and now you have these buttons that everybody I know has won gift certificates and I have been putting my codes on-line at jcp.com/Christmas since 12/05/12 and have yet to receive any notification to either I won or lost, where all my other friends have won several gift certificates. I get all kinds of other mail from other company's & friends so I know its has nothing to do about my e-mail site. I may just contact the federal trades commission about this issue!

I have entered 5 buttons of jcpenny I have won several times there is never any thing sent to me in a e-mail so I can print it off his has to be a scam the use to give discounts that was a lot better, everyone loved that, they had a lot more business ,now I don't care if I ever go back to jcpenny store along with a lot of other people I have talked to. I feel sorry for JCPenny. Their incompetent programmers and Chinese manufacturers have made what could have been a goodwill promotion a debacle. The button codes simply don't work. What is the reason for this?

I was told I won a $10.00 certificate from my code number (bsqcecp) I got my email mail saying I won. Then I clicked to give my info. I haven't heard anything more. I got this email on Dec. 16th. I went into the stre and talked with some people that just said they didn't know how to help me without a bar code. I hope you can help.

Please help me with buttons that I won (2- $10) and did not receive an email from Penny's with bar code to redeem. My dad is here from Arizon and they were his buttons...he is on a fixed income and could use these for Christmas...only two days before Christmas and time is running out..Please help!

Received buttons from JCP.com & put the code in & it said it was already used. I feel that it is a waste of time, time i don't have, then you can only do two at a time.What if i was a winner & don't even know it, me and my mom shop jcp all the time i do like shopping at JCP but these buttons are a pain in the butt. I do like coupons & getting a good deal but is it even worth it?

Your promotion does not work! I spent 10 minutes trying to enter the two code words into your site, and was rebuffed repeatedly. It is no promotion if you anger a consumer enough to decide not to shop at your stores again this year!

I enter my buttons ,gotn3 certificates 2 of which were the same bar code, one of my other buttons were rejected because there were not 7 letters ,although there were 7 ,and spell the two words so we know your not a Christmas robot I typed in 14 spell me's till I was finally accepted, now for the button without 7 digits xvakawe, hello! please get me out of this Christmas funk,as I have read other letters of complaint, I'm not the only one this button thing is very stressful,an answer would be a ,lets say , a Christmas Blessing.

What a crock. Enter the number on the back which is so small it can hardly be read and then enter the two words "for safety" which are difficult to read and all I got was an "error" response. All my buttons are going into the garbage. More junk from China.

My friend told me about the buttons at JC Pennys. So I go in shop go to pay an I ask about the buttons. The lady said you can have one a day. So I got my one button came home entered it an couldnt get it to work. Finally I realized it said enter your 7 digit code an mine was only 6 . So much for my one chance. Here is my code. Pfmuy2

I made a purchase 12/13/12 and received to buttons. I attempted to enter one of the buttons today and a keep getting a message stating 'Sorry! Looks like something went wrong. Please check your 7 digit code and try again.' I did this several times and the same thing happened. This is not the first one I have entered so I know I am doing it right. What is going on? Is jcp running some kind of scam.

Wore Wrangler for year bought 4 pair of Arizona jeans thought theywere the best jeans i ever had.The first 3 pair ripped out in the crotch then the 4th pair ripped out on the back pockets.Guess im back to wranglers the arizona felt great but poor quality.

I bought a Queen size 400 count sheet set and I've had it less than one year and the sheet have worn areas all over then. The pillow cases are tearing apart at the seams and the material is of very cheap quality. I love the lilac color and the softness of the sheets before they started tearing up. I've never had a set of sheets that torn up like this. I think I'm due a replacement or credit on these sheets due to the extremely poor quality of what I thought would be a good product.

With Regards,
Sandra Wolf

I've shopped at Penney's for over 30 years, and spent thousands of my hard-earned dollars in your store in Plattsburgh, NY. When your powers that be decided to change everything from taking down pictures on the store walls, and stocking clothes that a 16-year old with a stick-thin body would wear (and the loudest colors known to man), I never walked in the store again. So disappointing.

I hope whatever your marketing strategy is now goes back to the way it was. Penney's was so busy here and I could always count on the store having my favorites in my size and color preferences with decent prices. It was such a pleasant store to walk in to with tastefully decorated walls.

You're really going to have to go big if you want me back, and I know several relatives and friends who feel the same way.

I contacted the company about this and haven't heard back. I had nine buttons and entered like it said, two per day. Tell me, how can all nine buttons be "already used"? Every single one of them. The only ones I can think of who used them has to be either the folks who made the buttons or the J. C. Penney's employees and management who then gave the wnners to friends and family. Or, the wole thing was a scam. What else could it be? I read where some people won a $10 gift certificate but never got it. So the buttons are already used, if you happen to win (big if), you don't get what you won?! You know, this is aggravating enough to make people shop elsewhere. Put out "used" buttons and don't respond to customer complaints.

Hello,

After many years of avoiding JC Penny, because I have many times in the past wasted my time looking for my size in vain, today, I decided to stop and look around since the store has been renovated. Well, it was again the same old story, in a store of the size and name like JC Penny, I'd think that buying something so simple as a pair of slacks should be easy. But no.
This has brought me the question, is JC Penny against fit women, or fit and small? I know it sounds crazy, but if this mega store went through so much change recently, why not stock up and get eveyone happy, in another word cater to all. I am not that short, neither too thin, I wear Size 2 not zero.
I thought it would be nice a positive criticism, after all, you guys want to make the most profit, mainly when JC Penny has taken a hit in the last few years.
Finnally, Is there hope that millions of people just like me might be able to shop there again? Or should I walk through the store, only to get inside of the mall and go straight to a store like EXPRESS, where I know for certain, EVERY SINGLE time I go there (even though it cost more) I WILL FIND my size, and avoid myself the aggravation, because for me, peace of mind, has no price.

I hope someone could have the vision I have, and maybe it would even help the store.

Thanks a lot.

On November 3, 2012 I went into a women's dressing room at JCpenny in Northpall Mall, Ridgeland, MS. The smell was so bad that I was very careful not to touch anything in there and would not let my bare feet touch the floor. It smelled as if someone had urinated on the floor. I used to work in a department store and heard stories of adults letting their children use the floor in dressing rooms for a bathroom. That is disgusting!!! I know stores can't control ignorant people, but you should make sure the dressing rooms are cleaned, even if it means professionally cleaned in a case like this. I was so disgusted by the smell that I told my husband who was waiting outside that it was time to go and I would not go back into that Jcpenney store.

At one time I was a valued customer with JCPenney from shopping to clothes, shoes, home section to even buy our living room furniture at the JCPenney Home Store (which has since closed in Overland Park, KS). I live in Kansas City, MO and I am truly disappointed in the direction the company has gone in the last year plus. Every time (which is not as often as it used to me) that I shop at the store it is always in the process of being remodeled or has been remodeled. You keep changing your focus, your layout, whether you want to give coupons or not and it is frustrating to a customer. Yes, I am one of the customers that enjoyed my JCPenney's reward coupon and not this "everyday low price" (which it doesnt appear to be) mentality.

Customers prefer sales, they want sales and that entices them to come into the store. Maybe you should spend less time remodeling and trying to put out "fancy" ads and focus on what your customers really want....coupons and sales and for the store to not change every few months. I was at the store over the weekend and was appalled that once again it was remodeled and and that when you ring up my purchases I can no longer see how much it rings up for. The cashier has a hand held device that they scan so you are not seeing if something is rung up correctly unless you ask AND their does not seem to be much privacy when you are entering in a PIN for a purchase with a debit card.

This is just ridiculous. I preferred shopping at JCPenney's over Kohl's because it wasnt cluttered, was always picked up, has good customer service at the store, clean and neat but with all these changes I am not enticed to continue shopping which is sad and a reflection of your CEO. I do hope you have taken customers complaints seriously.

Yesterday 8/14/13 was our 20th anniversary. My husband has told me for years that I could get a new ring for our 20th anniversary. I went to the JCPennys in McDonough, Ga yesterday. A very kind man by the name of Vince assisted me and I picked out a 1 carat ring. I told him I would talk to my husband so he wrote all the info down including the final price and told me if I came back and he wasn't there to please let them know that he assisted me. Well my husband took me back last night to get the ring. I was very excited--I have waited a long time for that ring!! Vince was not there, but a lady named Debbie was.

I told her we were there to get the ring and gave her Vince's card. She was very rude from the start with very short, snippety answers and then acted as if were low-lifes. I was purchasing a $1,550. ring--which is alot to us...but does not make us low lifes!! Well I didn't have my JCPenney card which is in my husbands name, but she said she would look it up. It came up but would not accept the transaction, so she rolled her eyes and said I can call and see what the problem is IF I must as if we should just walk away. I said call, so she did--they talked to my husband and raised his credit limit and said to go through with the sale. She tried several times and it wouldn't go through so she rolled her eyes again and said I can call back IF I must.

So she called back and after being on the phone for several minutes they cleared everything up and said go ahead with the transaction and when Debbie tried it, it refused it again--she very rudely said it is not working--There is nothing else I can do..Very disappointing to someone who was planning to get the 1carat ring I have been waiting for!! It may not have been her fault for the transaction not working--but she was extremely rude from the start and acted as if we should not be allowed to purchase anything. She didn't even want to make the phone call to check out why.

Then said oh well there's nothing I can do. I walked away from the counter and assured her I would purchase the ring elsewhere and I will make sure everyone knows I got it and why I didn't get it at JCPenneys. I have spent alot of money here over the years and I am very angry about the way my husband and I were treated in there last night. And it ruined a 20th anniversary. I don't know where the fault lies for not being able to make this purchase, but you definitely lost an almost $2000.00 sale and we won't be back.

Hi I'm very upset with Jcpenney first of all i order 5 items on the 11/23/12 and i would wait for an email to confirm that they had all ready shipped my order, it was 11/30/12 and i called to see what is happening and it turns out that they hadn't shipped it yet i understand that it might be that time of year were every one orders things online but they should at least send an email notifying us that. Later on that day i did receive an email that my order was been shipped but they didn't even send me my tracking number with it. I tried log in in on my jcpenney account but it won't let me and i don't know if jcpenney erased my account or what ever. Jcpenney is very unorganized and that goes bad on them.

My name is ivy butler from mccomb ms i was terminated for the wrong reason under randall spears he is racist have favoritism he fires people because he dont like you. im the only black supervisor there and been there for 10 YEARS . Everything i do is wrong the others gets away with it . he should be the one to gets terminated i worked too hard for this company he is wrong now he gott promoted to layfette store

I have entered my JCPenney's Christmas buttons codes and some of them say invalid captcha, also some say I have already entered or sorry it looks like your button code is not valid. I have also won three $10 dollar rewards and four $5 dollar rewards, they have not appeared in my email, they usually send it the next day after claiming the prize.

Its been two days now and no rewards yet. I feel like I'm being ripped off, I have being a loyal JCPenney's customer for years and I just feel like it's all a lye. I'm so dissatisfied.

JCPenney's is promoting a button program to win gift certificates, but the system is not working and it is very frustrating. I have 10 buttons that I cannot enter because it says that there is something wrong with my 7 digit code.

Then I will try again and it will say that the captcha phrase is not correct. This is making me really mad. I don't get a good response when I email or call JCPenney's. I wonder what is wrong with his program.

My husband and I have been shopping at your store quite a bit this Christmas season and receiving your promotion buttons in the process. I am quite frustrated by the lack of response on JCPenney's part when it comes to sending the winning certificate to me.

I am still waiting for two $10.00 certificates I supposedly won on Sun Dec. 16 and my husband is still waiting for one he supposedly won on Dec. 13 - $10.00. I have had 5 buttons that the contest site said were already used. I am very frustrated that a reputable company would be running a corrupt contest.

October 25th, 2012 The reason I'm writing this now, I just found out about the summer associate shopping spree.
Back in the summer I had went into the Athens JCP store asking about the associate shopping spree. I was told that there was one, but it was only, for the associate who was working in that store. I have been talking to another retired associate and she was told the same thing. She and I both are grandparents and we buy our grand kids school clothes at JCP every year,. because of this we went to other stores and shopped. Today I was talking to an associate in the Tyler store about the Fall associate shopping spree and that was when I found out about the , above subject. ARE THE RETIRED ASSOCIATE NOT BEENING INCLUDED IN ANY MORE SHOPPING SPREES? I would really like to speek to a person.903-675-4556

Have feedback for J.C. Penney?