Costco Customer Service

Contact Costco Corporate

Toll free phone number: 425-313-8100

Costco www.costco.com is a membership only warehouse retailer that specializes in low price, high volume inventory. Costco is publicly traded on NASDAQ:COST and reported revenues for 2014 as US 112 billion. With membership over 72 million, Costco warehouses number 672 throughout the US, England, Japan, Span, Mexico and South Korea to name a few countries. Employees numbered 189,000 during 2014.

If you need to contact Costco about a product or service call 1-800-774-2678. You may also send postal correspondence to CEO W. Craig Jelinek at P.O. Box 34331, Seattle, WA 98124. You may also find contact by phone and email here.

Price Club began in San Diego, CA in 1976. Costco began in Seattle, WA in 1983. In 1993 they merged. Social presence may be found on Facebook and YouTube.

Costco Contact Information

• HEB
    (59 reviews)
    28.813559322034

Top Costco Complaints

I have been a Costco member since 1998 and have never had any complaints. I have a complaint now and am very disappointed, I visited Costco on 4/4/19 and was asked by a representative, Michael McKinney, account # 293692332, regarding my cable service and how much I paid pre month. I advised that I pay $136.00 a month including tax for cable, internet and telephone. He said that I would have to pay $59.00 per month until the end of this year and then pay not more than $117 per month there after. We signed up and then I had to call AT&T to cancel my U Verse service. At that time I was notified by the AT&T representative that my contract with Costco was only for direct TV and did not include internet and phone. I was shocked to hear this. I would like to cancel the service with Costco as it is going to be very expensive for us. Your representative was very misleading for me being a senior. To make matters worse the TV has not been working well and have had to call the repair service twice as there was no cable connection. If I don not hear from you then I will have to contact the CEO of Costco

I don't know if I can use 100 words to describe the horrible customer service!! I am trying to get someone to deal with fraudulent vendor... SunRun.I signed up for solar because I saw it at Costco....panels were installed several months ago....solar panels were never activated. Shabby workmanship...damaged my property...went on neighbors property without permission. Electric components were left exposed to elements. Last straw.....two inch screws scattered on my law....one such screw propelled like a bullet while dethatching my lawn...hit me in face and missed my eye by a fraction...could have blinded of killed me. I am a 72 yr old disabled combat veteran...I filed a complaint with the Mass Attorney Generals. Solar company keeps stalling and stalling...blaming electric company for delays. Solar company rep left msg saying I would be compensated with rebates...giving no details....staying vague and elusive. I have been a Costco customer for many yrs...…I hope this is taken seriously and action is taken on your customers (me) behave. Thank you. John Russell......413-355-0165

Needs to Educate their employees. I was outta town last couple months I had a bag of the Tyson chicken nuggets from 12/19 recall an just Finally decided to return it so the sandy Draper store, an the guy at the desk acted like there was never a recall. Pretty much acted like I didn’t know what I was talking about. Even got papers to return it. Oh well though I was so irritated just tossed it in the trash. Definitely won’t be renewing. Sam’s is best!

Costco employees totally lying as I returned and product with receipt and two more that was explained That they were bought at about same time for which receipt was not found .They told me they had looked at records all the way back to Jan.2017 and so no refund Well I return with the receipt proof of ny purchase (Now how soon they found it !) Disappointing Costco is no longer a trust worthy dependable store as I just noticed I found many other complaints I am also a long time costumer 2003 Not sure if its worth being one .

At checkout the older woman boxing groceries was rude. She didn't put my items in a box so I asked her to. She replies, "I asked you if you wanted a box and you just ignored me so....." I apologized and told her I didn't hear her.
This lady is mid 50's so she's old enough to know better. Typically if a customer doesn't respond to a question then you say, "Mam would you like a box?: 3/15/19 Kennewick, Wa.
OP# 29 cashier Laura Mc was friendly

I am fed up with employees at checkout, not cashiers, who think what is on their minds is more important than customers. They walk around yelling at each other about what appears to be “inside” information. Their radios blast away at the same time! Please tell them the customer doesn’t care about the internal conversation topics. All they want is a quick checkout so they can be on their way! Stop yelling at other employees who are nearby just to hear your voice! Without customers, there is no need for employees!

Hello
I went to Costco at 1900 Cyrville Rd Ottawa K1B 1A5, on March 6, 2019, spent over $1000 , bought a 55" TV and a full cart of groceries , when I got to the cash there were no boxes to pack my items , the cashier packed my items loosely in the cart , I asked if I could get some boxes and I was told I had to go to produce to get the boxes . No one offered help . I had to put all the items I bought loose in the trunk and in the back seat , it is very DANGEROUS to have loose items in the car . I mentioned this to the person that handled the delivery of the 55" TV I bought , and he stated that they are trying to train the employees better etc... it has nothing to do with training ...
its only COMMON SENSE to need boxes to carry the items.

To whome it may concern.
I went shooping last Friday and I was the cashier Name YESENIA A.. I AND MY MOTHER EXPLAIN TO YESENIA THAT WE HAVE TWO TRANSACTION. YESENIA WAS VERY RUDE. AND IF SHE IS TIRED BECAUSE SHE'S WORKING FOR THE WHOLE DAY. I UNDERSTAND THAT BUT SHE SHOULD BE NICE TO THE COSTOMERS. NEXT TIME IF I SEE HER I AM NOT GOING TO HER AND ON THAT NIGHT I WAS VERY UPSET.I HOPE SHE DIDN'T DO THAT AGAIN TO ANOTHER PEOPLE.

I was at Costco optical yesterday at HEART LAND Mississauga location to buy contacts for my life. I am a Costco member since 2013
never had this kind of poor experience shopping at Costco I was shocked with the behavior of the lady who was dealing with us.
No manners do how to deal with costumer, we know what we need and we order the contacts and left but It was a very bad experience will never go there at again.

I am a regular customer of Costco at 50 Thermos Rd Scarborough, ON. One of the casher,Pamie P was extremely rude to me and my wife. She even gave us eye rolls,we did not even say anything to her besides thank you and receive our receipt and member ship card. Maybe we are African and broken English. She treat us like we are stealing something. please as a customer treat everyone equally regardless of colour, languaeg, religion.

Thank you.

Seyoum Woldeselassie

Mbr# 111857821092

Horrible experience and too many issues, the problem of even a WRONG membership number of a card after I even PAID for another year.

I am experiencing yet again an issue with my Samsung four door refrigerator. I purchased a French door fridge from Samsung five years ago and was shocked to find the entire front panel rusted out due to water apparently leaking in between door panel where I saw no indication until I found the rust oozing out the panel. My customer service experience with you was horrible to say the least. I was told that my refrigerator was old and that I should just get over it. Like most people I don't have the funds to just replace defective merchandise every couple of years and I surely don't expect to be spoken to that way. I had no choice but to purchase another refrigerator and I really love the look and functions that you have to offer. I was hesitant yet excited to get the new four door stainless black and I'm sure you know the rest of the story. The dimples and the scratches where the black has peeled are so exasperating....It is just my husband and myself and we treat the fridge with kid gloves. Six months and I cant imagine what it will look like in five years. You apparently are aware of these issues as I see not only posts online but can see in all the store displays that this is a major issue. Please please help me resolve this problem. I would like a refund and would like for Samsung to acknowledge a flaw instead of allowing customers to spend money on a beautiful product that does not stand up to daily use.

On Feb 7, 2019 I purchased 2 tires from Costco Fullerton, Ca. I was told it would take 2 hours, I went into the store walked around, went back outside to food court purchased lunch and ate. I wait the two went tack and was told about 30 minutes longer, I stayed inside the store and around 50 minutes later one of the service techs, said he would check, he came back and said car was done, I could collect.
That is first problem, 2 TIRES,OVER 3 HOURS, that is a little long
Second, paperwork states: "Read and follow all tire maintence requirements outlined in the TIre Manufacturers' Warranty booklet provided..."
I RECEIVED NOTHING, and no instructions were told to me or written on the paperwork provided. I feel it you are going to base warranty on instructins you should provde something.
INVOICE # 4180253795
Very disappointed.

Long-time loyal Costco customer. I was delighted when the Ukiah Ca. store opened near me. All is well except for the quality of your beef. All other meats seem fine with the exception of any beef steaks I have purchased since the store opening. Cannot chew on stringy meat. You can do better. Where is the quality beef going?.....certainly not to Ukiah Costco. Will continue to shop your store but will buy beef elsewhere.
member # 111749320279

The tire department, one of the workers who worked on my tire broke my glub box in my car,trying to find the bolts for my tire

just signed up for new card in coral springs and what terrible people u have there if this is what it will be in the new store I will never go there and it better be better the the experience better train your people better that we are not the perfect people but do have a say

My wife went in to Costco in Dedham, MA with our kids to get groceries for our house and she was turned away because I was not present. My wife has my last name. She was treated like she was a criminal. I think that this is extremely poor customer service. I would like to receive a call back and I would also like to speak to the manager of this Costco personally and have him apologize to my wife. My phone number is 617-827-9479, this is my cell. Please call me back.

Ordered window blinds and wood shutters in early October 2018 via Costco on line. It is now January and we still have yet to receive all window blinds and none of the wood shutters have arrived.
Window blinds arrived mid-December but 4 blinds were missing. So were are still waiting for 4 window blinds...after paying full amount for all blinds back in October 2018.

Wood shutters have yet to arrive. Promised to be delivered and installed in December, but we have no expectation they will be delivered any time soon.

We have been working with Costco customer service but we keep getting promises that never are kept.

I recommend that Costco get out of offering these items and services. It is ruining their reputation. We certainly will never use Costco for this type of product and have told all our friends of the nightmare.

I was at the Warminster store shopping I was going to the ladies room with my cart.I didn't see any notice stating I wasn't allowed to do so. A cashier stop me by yelling at me to stop that I wasn't allow to go with my cart I told him I was going to the ladies room and he continued to yell at me like I was a shoplifter. Another man a cashier also start to say the same thing. All the customers up front were staring at me. I had about $300.00 worth of food and merchandise in my cart. I spent 1300.00 for tire for my two cars this year .I walk out of the store not purchasing anything. I should of been talk to with respect and dignity.I left your store and went to By and spent 400.00. These men should have said excuse me Ms you can't take the cart with you and not make a scene and embarrassed me a good customer and I have taken the cart with me to the bathroom before.I was in the store Friday 1/4/19

i have been buying the kirkland brand complete nutrition shake chocolate for years unfortunatly i was alarmed to see a packaging change. i hoped thats all it was. i was wrong. it tastes watered down. i still had 1 left of the blue package and compared the two. there is a definate taste and texture differance. for as much as the product costs i am very unhappy. tim hodson

I purchased a new I phone from Costco in Norfolk, VA. It took 4 hours to accomplish the paperwork. They were not trained on what to do if you were turning in a leased pone and purchasing a new one. I had to jump through a lot of hoops to get this done myself.
The store did not have the phone I wanted in stock. It had to be ordered. The time involved to get the phone was longer than it is anywhere else. If it were not for the $200 gift card, I would never have purchased from Costco.
In order to keep my current number, I had to turn off my phone and wait for the new phone to arrive. Know it is Christmas but I was hoping to get my new phone quickly. It has now been more than a week and no phone. I purchased a very expensive phone. I was hoping to get a little e trap service. No such luck.
There is no good excuse for not having the merchandise available. If it has to be ordered the delivery time needs to be faster. I am very disappointed in the service I have gotten from Costco. I have been a Costco member, even before it was Costco, and this is by far the worst service I have ever had..

AFTER NUMEROUS TRIALS TO RESOLVE MY ISSUE WITH COSTCO VISA CREDIT CARD I FINALLY END UP CLOSING MY ACCOUNT.
HERE IS WHY:
A: I RESIDE IN NEAR SHAVER LAKES AREA AND I HAVE HUGHES SATELLITE INTERNET, SIGNALS COMING FROM SATELLITE MY IP POINTS TO MY LOCATION TO BE IN GREEN BAY, WISCONSIN, MY ADDRESS IS IN AUBERRY CALIFORNIA. EVERY TIME I TRY TO LOGIN MY VISA ACCOUNT I DO GET REJECTED, I END UP GIVING ALL MY INFORMATION ALL OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN, MY SSI, MY ADDRESS, MY BIRTH DAY, MY SECURITY WARD, ALL KINDS OF QUESTIONS AGAIN BEING REJECTED I WOULD CALL CITIBANK FOR HELP, I EXPLAINED THE SITUATION, AFTER SEVERAL TRIALS WITH THE TECH ON-LINE FINALLY I WILL BE ABLE TO LOGIN, TIME SPENT WITH A MINIMUM OF ONE TO TWO HOURS ON MY CELL. THE FOLLOWING DAY I TRY AGAIN WITH THE SAME STORY.
B: DUE TO MY LIMITED CREDIT WHICH I LIKE, I MAKE PAYMENTS EVERY TWO WEEKS OR SO DEPENDS HOW MUCH I HAVE CHARGED.
ON DECEMBER 12TH I MADE A PAYMENT OF $610.47, MY BANK SHOWS THE MONEY WAS TRANSFERRED DEC. 13TH
ON DECEMBER 17TH I MADE ANOTHER PAYMENT OF $592.54 THE MONEY WAS TRANSFERRED ON DEC. 19TH.
ON DECEMBER 25TH I WAS IN COSTCO WITH A FRIEND TO BUY FEW ITEMS, WHEN I WENT TO PAY WITH MY VISA CREDIT CARD AFTER 3 TRIALS MY CARD WAS REJECTED AS IF I HAVE EXCEEDED MY LIMIT, CUSTOMERS WERE WAITING IN LINE WHILE MY FRIEND WAITING FOR ME ALL STARING AT ME. ALL MY LIFE I HAVE NEVER PAID ANY LATE CHARGES TO ANY BANK OR CREDIT CARD CO. I CAN NOT DESCRIBE MY EMBARRASSMENT, I AM 85 YEARS OLD MAN, A RETIRED MATH TEACHER WITH IMPECCABLE RECORD.
LAST NIGHT I TRY TO LOGIN JUT TO PAY MY COSTCO VISA ONLINE, AFTER SEVERAL TRIALS THE SAME STORY, I WAS FRUSTRATED I CALLED ONCE AGAIN FOR HELP WITH THE SAME USUAL ROUTINE WHEN FINALLY HELP CAME, I TOLD THE PERSON THAT I WANT TO PAY ALL THE CHARGES THAT WERE ON MY ACCOUNT, AND CLOSE MY COSTCO VISA ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY.
I AM EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED, IF IT WAS NOT FOR MY MEMBERSHIP THAT I PAID FEW MONTH AGO I WOULD HAVE CANCELLED MY MEMBERSHIP ALSO, I CAN’T WAIT TO FINISH THE YEAR,
WAHAKEN VANOYAN (559)885-3910 EMAIL wv007@comcast.net

Apparently Costco no longer carries the Kirkland brand bacon package. This package had a zip lock feature which is necessary for such a large package. The new substitute Fully Cooked Bacon package is devoid of a zip lock.
Please re-institute the Kirkland brand or have the new supplier add a zip lock feature to their package.

Regards
R

I would like to complain about a visit I had to your store at Rancho Cucamonga location #678 on Tuesday the 27th of November 2018.
A cashier by the name Sabina OP# 332 she was really rude, mean, disrespectful to me, and my 2 autistic kids and a very active toddler, I never felt so humiliated and embarrassed. Yes, I know my kids can be a hand full but as a mom I didn't appreciated the way she talked to us or the way she treated us it was very unprofessional of her.
I talked to a female supervisor, she was understanding and she apologized for how the cashier had treated us and offered me to do a follow up with me and that's what I want please. Then she called a manager to help me, he came right after said that: he was very sorry about the bad experience that I had at that store but didn't care to get my information.
I only take the time to do this because as a mom I wouldn't want other mom's to go through what I experienced with that cashier.
thank you for your time! you can contact me at 626-554-6820

My families Thanksgiving was ruined when it came time to have dessert we went to eat our Costco pumpkin pie and found out it was mushy and undercooked. One of my sons said it tasted like baby food. No one ate it after that. It's happened at least one other time I've bought one. My family originally wanted me to order pies from Coco's but I said no Costco's are better and cheaper boy was I wrong. I'm really disappointed and embarrassed I was responsible for bringing the pies. I brought them last year from Costco one pumpkin and one apple. I couldn't get an apple pie I went Tuesday but they didn't have anymore. Never again bringing a pumpkin pie from Costco.

11/15/2018 Picked up prescription for my husband (Bydureon) was suppost to have given the pen form of medication but was given the syringe and vile, it wasnt until we opened the box to discover it wasnt what he was suppost to get. I addressed this with the Pharmacist (dong) was told this was not covered by our insurance and they couldnt not take the medication back due to it being opened.
We left and i called the doctors office and explained situation to Joanne, she called insurance and was to Costco pharmacy put in the wrong code and it had been authorized months before and the wrong code was put in. Today 11/16/2018 i went into the Tustin Ranch pharmacy again and spoke to Tommy T, not only was he incredibly RUDE! he basically laughed in my face when i agrued the facts that had happened. I had asked for a refund of our co-pay of $42.00 from the pharmacy manager which he denied being able to give us. On 11/14/2018 when I checked in to make sure the Bydureon had been called into phamacy from what our doctor told us they had done, the Gentleman that assisted us told us it hadnt been called in which later found out it had and had 11 refills. We were having lunch and eating when he came out and said oh yes i have it but we dont have it in stock. I left very frustrated to say the least, told them i would be contacting corporate to make another complaint.
The last several weeks i have less than satifactory customer service, just Thursday 11/15 i took my car in to have tires rotated per agreement that your suppost to do when you buy new tires, when picking up my car black dust from the service person left on my drivers side panel door, Nick was unable to get it off so i'll have to go back and make arrangements to have it cleaned.
I can go on and on with the RUDE cashier experiences i've had as well.
I dont know what has happened to this store, but seems like all employees are not happy. Is there a change in management?

A few weeks ago I bought some ribs at Costco La Quinta, they were delicious and today I went to Costco Palm Desert, CA. and buy other ribs . I had to take pills to avoid the throw up.
I bought the ribs with mi daughter membership 111829829850
total #of items sold 1
10/26/2018 15:53 441 9 322 108
QP#:108 name:Candace V.

My membership #111882235869
I `m Request reimbursement of ribs money.and and an investigation of you and the health department .
mi name is if you need more information: BarbaraJnLilianaHernandezMillanes

I went this morning to the Visalia store #1017 on 1405 w Cameron ave ,purchased a box of 50pk hangers # 1193759, went home, took one stack out the box and put it on my white counter, a good amount of black fine powder came out the hangers, took me about 10 min to clean it up,,I had to use rubbing alcohol to clean it up, I even took pictures, went back to Costco to return them, showed the lady at the return counter the pictures, and complaint to her about the product and the inconvenience as a result, I was expecting at least for her to say Sorry about what happened, , not a word beside how you want your refund?really??? That's to me is a bad customer service, very disappointing, been a Costco customer for over 20 years, It showed me that Costco does not care about their customers...

I visit the Costco store located at Heartland, Mississauga, Ontario Canada. The service in the general shopping area is always very satisfactory, but if need services at Costco tire center it is a absolute nightmare. I seek to change the tires on my Nissan Murano, but wanted some information from their system about my previous tire change, the pricing of tires, and to make an appointment for the tire change. For this reason I called them at 905-828-3346 at least about 20 times today and several times yesterday as well, but nobody answers the phone and one cannot leave a voice message. Then I called the Admin office to explain my plight and they response was the ire shop is very busy and that if I wanted an appointment to change tires, I should come in to make an appointment, and then come in for the actual tire change. This means one has to make two trips (taking time from office) for this purpose. This happened the last time I changed tires too. In day and age I feel so frustrated and a member that we can't get a simple service like answering the phone. Many industries like banks etc. are busy, but at some point they answer the phone, but not here at Costco. Appreciate some help. Thank you and apologies for this long note. Hopefully things will get better.

I am unable to place an online order. For two days i attempted to place an online order for two mens dress shirts. and every time I try to go to the place order status I get a message that I am not authorized to do this from this server. I have been placing orders from this server for a very long time. I have talked to several Customer service people over the last two days and I have tried several things to correct the situation. yesterday i found a very nice person who placed my order manually so that I would not lose out on a time restrictive sale. She also suggested that i UNPLUG all my equipment and reset my computer wait overnight before retrying. This also resulted in no correction. My membership number is111886363102 my Costco card ends with number 2378 i have been a long time member and I would like to continue buying items online so please try to have someone contact me to resolve this problem.

This is the 4th time the cashier missed an item this time it was a case of pepsi in about 5yrs its bad when you leave the store and the empoyee checking your basket acts like your trying to steal it in front of about a dozen people waiting behind you I"ve been with costco since 1978 and its getting worse at least at the fairfield store dont know if i want to stay with this store or move on

Very frustrated customer - we purchased our tires at Costco because it seemed like such a great deal and we are at Costco almost every week so rotating the tires would be easy. We were sooo wrong! even with an appointment we need to set aside hours (during the week or on the weekend) to accomplish this one task. I do not plan to buy tires at Costco again.

The service very bad rude arrogant never say thank you or please with no help and I was with a friend try to get started to get membership and they won’t let me pay separately plus it is crowded line every where it took you longer to purchase not organized

I purchased the optical eyeglass care kit which has stamped on the bottle "Free Refills at Costco Optical".
The kit was $10. The selling point was the free refills.
When I went to refill I was told that this has been discontinued. Not fair. I am a loyal customer. This is bait and switch.

I bought blinds through Costco who farms it out to a company called 3 Blind Mice, t took approxi 4 weeks for them to respond. Finally they sent a salesman to my house. After discussing what I needed I bought a shade for my slider. It took them 6 weeks to make this shade. It's been approx 3-4 weeks and the shade has is dropping on the floor as well as hard to open. I have been in contact with 3 Blind Mice and all you get is voice mail I can't get anyone to respond. I would like a total refund. This experience has been a nightmare as well as costing me over $1100.00 I loo/k forward to your response.

Our new Costco store here in Spokane has ONLY four scooters for the handicapped. There.are many handicapped residents living in this area and shop at Costco, the handicapped parking needs improvement also.

Costco needs to meet the needs of the Senior community.

Costco needs to meet the needs of the Senior community.

Purchased a vizio Tv and 3yr protection plan.(7/13/16). tv lost picture sound remains on 07/20/18. Went to my store who informed me that i would have to go through cocierge service. (obvious policy change as it used to be i could deal with the store-okay ) i trust Costco so i proceeded and contacted concierge service and started process. lady who registered my claim - fabulous- however had to be transfered to tech - tech was nice and i exsplained what was wrong and confirmed i tried all their tricks to get it back to working order (ie unplug,check cables etc) Informed could not go and exchange had to have technician come out, frustrating but okay- earliest appt. 5 days out. Anger mounting as time slot required me taking a day off. So 2 hrs. before my scheduled appt, cold tech cancels vehicle issue. i contact concierge to get someone else out - no help (they are all polite and understanding -BUT- no service -no just go exchange, have to set up another appointment,okay so now i am waiting another 2 days, not sure what will happen,if they show or not.story continues, as a 10 yr plus Executive gold star member feeling a little more like -sucks to be me. What happened to the costco I believed In and promoted to friends and family.The reason i purchased a Vizio is because of my belief in your choices and support neither seem to apply here. I would appreciate a response to my complaint.

Att: CEO W Craig Jenek:

i am 84 years old on Meidicare & Anthem Blue Cross and Social Security. I've been getting my prescriptions at Costco for many years with the Costco discount. I do not have part (D). The Cola Increase just went to Medicare's raise so I actually received an additional ($1.00) One Dollar cost of living increase and I can ill afford the Elimination of the Costco Discount on my Prescriptions..

Please Reply with a detailed account regarding Costco's reason for this Decision!.
Thank you.

I bought a marinated tri-tip roast a few days ago. Naturally, my husband took the paper off and through that away and did not have a receipt, however, I charged it on my Visa. It was 20. something. Tonight I cooked it Well it was so salty and so tough we just could not eat it. It was so big we cut it in 3 roasts. I will throw the other two that we put in the freezer in the garbage. It was just awful. Thank God the person we were having for dinner couldn't come at the last minute. We buy all of our meat at Costco, but this was really bad. Can I return the two pieces of the roast without the wrapper. They can look it up on my Visa. I think I bought itbetween the 6th and 8th. Thank you.

I love shopping at Costco and often we stop for lunch and a soft serve twist...I am very unhappy that Costco has eliminated their chocolate soft serve!!! who doesn't like chocolate !!! PLEASE return the chocolate.....the signs are still up.....
My daughters loved the strawberry topping...why has that been taken away????
Replaced with a ACIA seed granola??? for $5.00....really????

Why is Costco doing telemarketer phone calls in CA? Thought Costco would be above that.

I have never been treated so badly as of today at Concord Costco gas station. After pulling in line to get gas, I noticed that two cars in the further pumps left. A truck pulled in and stopped at the first pumps a minute before they left, so he stayed in the first pump. The two cars in front of me just sat there. After beeping my horn and rolling down my window to say “hay guys there’s two free pumps available,” the first car pulled around and took the first pump, leaving the middle one opened. I beeped again but the guy in front of me in another truck just pulled forward as to wait for the first pump. So I did what any intelligent consumer would do. I went ahead and took the middle spot. Well, all hell broke loss. I was then attacked by the guy in back of me (I’m sure because he then had to back up a little to go around my car when he finished), the attendant because I was then accused of “cutting in line” and was told that I would have to wait no matter how long it takes someone to move forward, and by the guy that originally forfeited his spot. I explained what hapoen and still the attendant insisted I was wrong to move up and would have to go back in line to wait for another pump. He then turned off my gas pump as I was getting gas. I’m sure I wasn’t taking it very well because I told them all to get F....ed. So I guess that justifies them treating me that way. What is wrong with people these days? If you’re a white person doing the right/correct thing, everyone still want to slam you, drag you through the mud, treat you like shit. I buy gas at Costco everyday. I spend a least $150 per week on gas. I did nothing wrong by taking a space someone didn’t want. And I am not going to stand there and be belittled by anyone without telling them what I think of them.

I want to make a formal complaint about an employer named Debbie( Check out Register) located at the Shelby Township Michigan store..
Very rude, snatched my membership card from my hand.Was not friendly. I have been a member for over 14 years and I've never had such
rude service as that..
LaMont Davis
586-745-0581

My wife and I have the Executive Membership, and frequent the new Traverse City Store.
on 2/4/18 we purchased a hot tub, which was supposed to be delivered 2/23/18.
order # 6888351035. ordering the merchandise was easy, we went online scrolled through the many choices and clicked add to cart, paid for it, and was eagerly awaiting our free curb side delivery. My wife checked the tracking number BU-274500 several times, and after the 23rd came and gone, we began to call around, seems it made it to Warren MI,
where it sits in a warehouse @ Palmer moving services, after many calls and messages not returned by Susan@CRST. my wife was able to locate some one who from his end was trying to fix the situation, thank you Allen Dixon, for the Empathy and the customer service.
A few days later my was called on her cell phone from*** At Costco.com and the young guy with no customer service training told her if we still wanted the merchandise we would have to pick it up in Detroit, after she stopped him told him politely how that is not going to work for Kimberly or I in 200 word or more and our crappy experience with Costco.com not getting returned calls or answers until March when we were able to reach Allen Dixon, the only considerate contact we have had with this situation.
on 3/23 Allen was trying to get us the Hot tub on Tuesday the 27th on 3/26 we heard from Craig Roehl, that our delivery would be delivered the 28th for sure, early after noon.
Wednesday the 28th I took off 1/2 a day, purchased Pizza and Beer, and had a crew to help move said Hot tub, and get a message that was sent but not received until 4 o'clock
message was sent at 12:01 Lawrence from Palmer , stating it would not fit on a truck today? and later he called and told my wife the boom was broken on the truck.
I still have no hot tub and the next ETA is 3/29 over a month after the first delivery date.
another half Day off of work and probably more Pizza, and Beer.
yours truly.
WAITING, HOPEING, AND EVEN A LITTLE PRAYING!!!

Raymond Crites
District Manager
District #5671 Ludington &
District #6960 Benzonia
Raymond.crites@amerigas.com
231-383-5926

On March 16, 2018 I visit Costco located at new Rochelle 1, industrial Lane, New Rochelle, NY, 10805 . I purchased a shopping cart for 43.34 along with other items, as I was packing my car I drove off leaving the shopping cart in the cart , a few feet away I purchase gas which their was no line, I then remembered the cart was left .As I arrived back to the parking lot their was workers collecting carts . I approach them and both males which they were very rule and didn't even help me to look. I then go into the store and the customer service from the manager , security in charge was even worst. No one even tried to look at the camera to help with the situation. The manager that was on duty walked passed me several times before she attending to me. The security didn't even come out the office to address the issue. Theirs was no professional staff on site at that location nor have I came across anyone that any sympathy or empathy. Unfortunately I had to repurchase another Shopping cart.. I called the coop office 425-313-8100 & 703-406-6800 March 16, 2018 left to messages no one has returned any phone called . If you have any questions please feel free to contact me @ 917-209-9370.

I am a regular customer of your everything bagels. Tonight I went to purchase more and found your bakeshop was totally out of them. There were plenty of Asiago bagels,cinnamon, and some of the plain but no everything. I looked for someone in the bakeshop but it was after 6 and no one was there. I finally went up to the service desk and was told they bake based on weekend sales and then based on that, what is shipped to the store. Well today is Thursday and youre out of everything bagels but theyre still the 3 other kinds on the table. I dont know who is doing the counting or planning but theyre doing a bad job because its not the end of the week yet. Secondly I stop on the way home and I dont like to be told theyll see that when they get them theyll put some aside for me. How many trips am I supposed to make to Costco for some bagels. You just slammed me for a $60.00 renewal and if this is the way you take care of customers Costco is really going downhill. I am sadly disappointed with this store. I used to shop Oakbrook before you built this store and I dont know if its management or what ,there is a world of difference between the 2 stores.

I called Costco hearing Center 3 times in Everett, MA for the last two weeks during business hours and only hear voice message to leave phone and will call back.
No call back has received as of today. I called today and got the voice message again. I contacted the store customer service and talked to the manager and he returned my call and claimed someone from the hearing aid center will call me in 10 minutes.
Can you advise why no one answer calls during office hours and why no one returned calls ?

The Tire service department did a poor job by not contacting me once they finished the tire rotation in my vehicle. I had a 4 o'clock appointment on a Thursday. I brought my car in 10 minutes prior to the appointment. I was told that it will be one hour and 15 minutes wait time. They took my cell number to contact me after the labor was complete. I went back at the shop one hour and 18 minutes later. I asked them if they called me. They say "no". I sat down, and after 20 minutes, I requested to check on my vehicle. The manager said it has been ready on time, but no one contacted me. He apologized. Not enough for me because their job is to follow through after the vehicle is ready with a phone call. Another disappointment about their services is that they do not let you know the location where the car is parked. If I do not asked, I would have been wondering in the huge parking lot looking for my vehicle. The Tire service department is lacking in costumer services professional treatment. They need to greet the people with a smile, they need to call the customers on time, they need to have the car ready and let the costumer know the location of the vehicle before the costumer steps out of the tire center.

I have been a loyal member since 1987. When I shop I always have lunch at the snack bar ( hot dog &latte). Yesterday on my shopping trip I was shocked to find out the price of the latte DOUBLED . I was told they "improved it". It seems the only thing they improved was the profit at the customers expense.We travel by motor home and "used to" always look for a Costco for food and fuel including when we went to England and Hawaii. This seems like a small thing but it speaks to the changing way you are treating your customers.... Bob Sherwood

Purchased 2 bowls of Chili from the food court on 1/29/2018 at around 8:00pm. The chili was extremely hot. It must have been boiling in the pot before being served to us. My friend received a 3rd degree burn on her hand from accidental contact with the chili. I experienced a burn to the inside of my mouth from attempting to eat the chili before it cooled. In my opinion the chili was too hot to serve in the food court with an expectation of eating it there. In the case of an accidental spill someone could receive a severe burn.

I ordered a birthday cake for my grandson, but was very disappointed when I picked it up it wasn’t ready for the allocated time agreed so had to wonder around for another half an hour in the store.

When we eventually got home and cut the cake there was no jam or cream inside as instructed on the order form it was a football pitch cake for a 5 year old so I was very disappointed the workmanship was shoddy they obviously didn’t have time to complete the cake properly.

The cake was ordered on the 20/01/18 to be ready for 12:30 and picked up on the 27/01/18 so plenty of notice was given.

I would appreciate your feedback on this matter please

Very disappointed in tire service at ann arbor michigan branch. Purchased tires waited a week for them to come in and have to wait in line for installation because they won't take appointments. Wouldn't ever recommend getting tires here, also tire tech's aren't customer friendly.

I shop at Costco for almost all of my grocery needs. Recently, I purchased an organic turkey which was not only pricey, but I had to pluck quills out of the bird before cooking. I've never had to do this before. For the price I'm paying, I should come home with a completely clean turkey. I am disappointed that Costco would sell such imperfect quality.

I shop at Costco for almost all of my weekly groceries. I DO NOT like the new milk trays, they are always dirty with spilled milk. This is unsanitary and costly to the company as well. These trays give no support to the gallon sized milk jugs and the lose of the milk must be adding to the store's liability. Please return to the racks used before the switch or something which will better support the gallon milk jugs.

I bought hp pavilion loptop 2015 December from Costco online,
1 year warranty from HP
2 year from Costco concigiere
I call Costco concigiere warranty 5 times,my loptop battery stop working,
computer showing battery fail and replace asap,
loptop is still under Costco 2 year warranty,
they don't want replace fail battery under warranty,very poor warranty service .

Costco 3-5 day delivery took 12 days and there's no concern from costco or ups when contacted.
Amazon prime is now the prime place to buy items we want in the advertised time.

Went to Costco Mexico to purchase new tires. After purchasing the tires the wait time was 3 hours. This was fine i could wait. After 3 hours i got a call from garage and they informed me that 1 lug on 1 tire was broke - ok. The Manager refused to work on the car due to this reason. i had asked to replace only 3 tires and wait for a new lug to be installed. The manager refused and told me to get a refund on my purchase of the tires. The time to get my refund and car back was another hour. This is not customer satisfaction at all. After wasting 4 hours of my day and getting nothing done i will take my buisness some where else. i am Canadian working in Mexico and i dont think i would get this kind of service in Canada. I am not too impressed with the service i recieved from Costco. I know nothing will happen on this issue but i will let everyone i know about my day wasted.

I bought a set of Michelin tires 4 years ago at Costco in Colorado. I recently had on tire that was slowly loosing air. I went to my local Costco first thing in the morning 9:50 am. I had called 5 times from 8:50 to 9:40, no answer. I spoke with the Costco representative and he said it would be a couple of hours. I waited around for 2 hour and 20 minutes and finally stop back at the counter and was told that nothing could be done I needed a new set of tires. A set of 65,000 miles tire that were no good at 39,400 miles. I left and went over to Les Swab and was told the tire was worn but should be repairable. After waiting 6 minutes my tire was repaired (nail in the tire). I was told by the store manager that there was not charge and that the tire was at 20 lbs. when I came in and was now at the proper tire pressure. I was really disappointed with the service that I received at Costco and very pleased with the service at Les Swabs.

I am having incredible problems with Asurion Excellence Plus insurance I purchased for a phone I bought at your Costco store last year. Since October 10th, 2017 I have been attempting to resolve a claim. After numerous phone calls and hours of my time to try to come to a resolution I went in to the phone place in your Costco on Wonderland Road North where I bought the phone and spoke to the manager there. On two separate occasions she attempted to call Asurion and advocate for me, taking over an hour of her time to try to help me. Each time we have called we get a different story. They have never once followed through with an email unless I insisted they do so (hours of my time on the phone and online) I finally made it to the place where the claim was approved and they sent me a shipping label to return the broken phone. I was very careful to follow their instructions and mailed the phone back as instructed. I received confirmation that they have the phone as of yesterday (October 30th) but now, after all this the online section of my account says the claim was closed on October 25th. They have said they would reimburse me for the cost of the phone which is over $900 including tax but now it says they closed my claim on the 25th? There is no statement of resolution as to what they are going to do. I need help to resolve this since I am one hundred percent convinced Asurion has no intent to follow through and issue the cheque for the money for the phone as promised. Can someone there please help me? My claim number is 105903929. I have exhausted all my resources at this point and need your help.

Wendy Campbell
Member #000111853156341

online ordered mens bottoms received ladies jacket. online shows order with my membership number yet account info is not available because i have no membership. called several numbers was told to call back later due to heavy call volume.

Costco has completely gone to hell. no doubt i will never receive a reply. how is that sanctuary state status working out for you? hire more illiterates!

I am very disappointed and dissatisfied with the changes at the cafe. I was dumbfounded to order a berry smoothie recently and charged $2.99. I was told the berry smoothie is now "organic". However I saw the server dip strawberries from the same container as the strawberries for the berry sundae. B cause if price and quality, I'll order a here sundae from now on. I know the sundae topping is not organic. On the same visit I wanted a brat and was told Costco no longer serves the brats in the cafe. So, my husband ordered a hot dog only to learn there were no onions available. I ordered a slice of pizza which was like eating a slab of soggy cardboard. How disappointing on all levels, especially with a $2.99 "organic" smoothie!
Fortunately I have a Sam's membership and will be going to their cafe from now on. Did you know Sam's is offering Black Angus cheeseburgers in their cafe? I think it's worth a try!

I recently shopped at Costco # 251 Calgary South, 99 Heritage Gate SE. The cashier Bob W. provided horrible customer service. He was so rude and disrespectful to me and other customers. I noticed this even while I was awaiting my turn. He was very angry and it seemed he hated his job so much. When he was serving me, he raised his voice and threw my items on the checkout counter. This behavior is totally unacceptable. To my honest opinion this person is absolutely wrong for retail and cannot deal with the public in close quarters. I work in retail and i know enough about excellent customer service. If I provided service like Bob W at Costco, I would be fired immediately. I couldn't believe how it was possible to hate a job so much and put all your anger onto customers. Thank you!

After lining up on long lines several times at the costco Alamdan Express way San Jose Ca, I was able to order 4 tiers for my car. a week or so later a customer service called and let me know my tires were in. I lined up again ( they seem to be short at the reception desk at all times) I was able to get my car in to have the tiers changes around 11:30 am. The person gave me a number to place on my car. I complied. He also told me it will be ready about 2 hours, they will call me as soon as it done. I waited 2.5 hours by 2:00 no one had called. I walked in the shop and asked them if the car was ready, they said come in 1 hour, I came back, they told me not ready yet come back in another hour,. I came back again they told me come back in 1/2 hour, I came back they told me not ready yet. by than it was 4:40. I had missed few appointments including a vital injection that I receive once a month and had to be freshly prepared fro me today Tuesday they had to discard it an make a new batch for me by Thursday. I could not make it and appointments.Mean while I had been sitting in front of costco all that time, I had some grocery done hoping the car would be ready and my grocery started getting hot as it was a very hot day. I missed my monthly shots and had left my small dogs in a hot garage hoping to be back no later than two. by the time the car came out it was almost 5:00nothat time is was 4:40. I called my shot station they said they are closing by 5:00.

would you like your family member , wife, sister child, mother whomever to experience such anxiety humiliation and frustration, and could do nothing because she is lied to every hour> This is a terrible and should not be called service. They know they were late and may have had some delays why would not they have the curtsy to let me know that the car will not be ready until 5:00? I would gladly gone to my business and come back without frustration and missing my appointments. But instead I wasted 5 hours sitting uselessly around waiting my phone to ring. I am very angry and frustrated. I will never go there for any car service again. I was hot , hungry, thirsty and anxious for 5 hours, missing my appointments sitting around pushing a costco cart full of grocery like a homeless person. humiliating.
I demand an apology and I hope you will get in touch with these department and let them know that if there is a delay they should call the client to prevent other suffer like I did.They should not promise something they can not deliver this is not acceptable. If I had my clients wait 5 hours, I will have no client in my clinic. I am waiting for an answer and hope to hear from you. if not I will continue writing to newspapers, yelp, and let my friend journalist on CBS TV station announce this over and over again. they love stories of complains. I will also post a note in my clinic Locally to avoid your service unless you make a change.

kohar Enemark

COMPLETE ID is lousy service. They do not answer the phone and have me locked out of the service.

This has been going on for several days. Please fix or get a new ID company.

You have stopped carrying Tree Top apple juice and Kirkland Newman's Own grape juice. Every month, like clockwork, I have been picking up 2 to 4 gallons of each. You have recently stopped carrying these items. I don't like your Kirkland apple juice and found no grape juice at all. What gives? You carry a quality item for years and then suddenly drop it. I am sure you have your reasons and now I have reasons to shop elsewhere looking for replacement items. Not sure if it's worth it to renew membership this December. Maybe I will try Sam's club.

I purchased 4 new tires on 8/28/17. At that time I asked the person to check the sensor as the light was on. In fact I told both people there. The second person, David told me that usually they check after, but he would make sure they checked first. It took almost 2 hours for my tires to be put on. I noticed my car pulled up so I went outside. David was checking the sensor. You could tell something was wrong. He checked two or three times. Then he gave the handheld to the girl who was there and said he didn't get a reading on the front left tire.

The girl told me that the sensor was faulty in the front left. That it would be $44?? + $15 installation. But while the light would be annoying I could just make an appointment and have it put in.

I traveled to Santa Cruz and today 8/30/17 I took the car in to have a torque check. While in line, I noticed the counter person was having everyone who purchased tires fill out a warranty form. I received no such warranty from Santa Clarita. He gave me one when I inquired and told me about the warranty and coverage. He also told me that If I had asked about the sensor it should have been checked prior to installation of new tires. Now I would be charged additionally for it.

I am very upset at the lack of customer service at the Santa Clarita Costco tire center. I did not receive warranty information to fill out or even get informed about the warranty. AND when I told the girl about the sensor issue and also DAVE, it should have been checked prior to. This should have been taken care of. Now it will be additional cost to me and time as well.

I think I should be compensated for the sensor to be replaced.

I am disabled from a car accident. My mother went with me to the henrietta NY costco. I had my costco card with me and twice was asked if it was mine. My mother paid for my purchases because my social security check comes in on the 3rd of the month and I needed groceries for my 9 year old son to start school. While waiting for the check out line I went to purchase a hotdogs and sausage for my mother who suffers from diabetes and blood sugar was low. My mothere was treated very rudEly by the cashier with a heavy eastern European accent. She was told to never use her card for my purchases again.

November 2, 2016 my husband went to Costco Richmond BC branch to have our Honda CRV's tires replaced. He was early and waited until the store opened at 8 in the morning. It took an hour and a half to replaced all four tires with a a brand new set of Bridgestone 225x65xR17. He arrived home,showed me the receipts and mentioned to me that we should bring it back after 40 kilometers. Around 12 noon i drove the car to drop my daughter to her school but only few blocks away from my house, the car started swerving on highway 10. I tried so hard not to hit anyone and vice versa . We were in total shock thinking that it was the end of our lives.

All vehicles around us went crazy trying to avoid getting close to us. It was a long struggle for me driving like that from the intersection of Highway 10 and 128 st until i finally turned left safely to 132 st. After we pulled over, it was a shocked when we saw all three (3) brand new tires that were just installed were laying flat on the ground. Me and my daughter hugged each other bursted into tears and shaking bodies. I phoned and informed Costco about the incident. We agreed the car to be towed back to Costco to fix it.

They offered to deliver the car once its ready, and in the evening of that day we had the car delivered by a tow truck. Costco staffs gave their apologies and promised to fix the car but I questioning myself if this is enough? We almost lost our lives or we could almost killed somebody. This incident should be set as a lesson to the company and i want the costumers to be all aware that this can also happen to them. Costumers should take extra careful in choosing a place to fix their vehicle. Also make sure that equipments are carefully studied or tested for quality and make sure that they are not substandard.

Ensure that the staff are well knowledgable and properly trained prior to actual job. I want this matter be brought for public awareness. I also demanded for at least money back or refund to compensate the inconvenience and for the bad effect that might have an impact in our future's health physically and psychologically. I was able to captured the actual appearance of the car and some witnesses during the incident for legal purposes. Someone should be liable and learn a lesson from this horrible mistake. Don't let this to be taken for granted or until someone got hurt.

I purchased a 4 pack of Basil chilli rice (tasty bite) from your North lakes store. when I got home I opened the box to find the box filled with rice, unsealed, no 4 pack as stated, I am very concerned that you may have more boxes like this on the shop floor, I have attached a photo of the said rice.

Yesterday while shopping with my mom at Costco (4500 Still Creek Dr, Burnaby, BC V5C 0E5) two of the employees (specifically the door clerk who checks receipts and a male cashier) insulted my mom as she left, saying that she "looks like she can go to a road show" and saying she is "wearing whore makeup". This all happened between 3 pm and 6 pm on October 9. I am very disappointed and appalled by the inappropriate behavior of these employees.

This is no way to treat a customer; to say this as the customer is leaving, is a huge slap in the face and a deterrent to continue shopping at Costco. I submitted this email to customer service, and I plan on bringing this to the attention of district manager of the store and Costco headquarters. Customers deserve to be in a store where they can shop peacefully without being insulted or judged by Costco employees.

I bought a box of strawberries 907g with £6.49 from hays warehouse in uk registered store in England no 2635489. I found few strawberries moldy and rotten when opened the box but next morning found all moldy while kept in the fridge. I am very disappointed with this product as i am finding every time few moldy in the box.

We reside in Ontario Canada 3-4 months each year. We left to drive to Canada the end of June. Because of that we couldn't take along our new Costco Visa card. We did have our old original Costco card ID with us and the now defunct Amex card. In the past we could use that at the Kitchener store. Our usual store is in Tucson on East Grant.

Because of the distance involved I wrote the Guelph store if we could shop there with that old card. After 6 weeks and several attempts the store never wrote back. We didn't want to drive 30-40 minutes to find they wouldn't let us shop there. I prefer having issues addressed in writing. The fact the Guelph store couldn't find the courtesy to write us back makes us feel like never using our card in Canada again. We leave back to the States in a week and return next summer.

The cashier, Lindsay R, did greet me and say hello. However, while scanning the items she was in conversation with the other person putting the items back in the cart. His name was Dalton. He did not say hello nor acknowledge me. They talked the entire time about Dalton and his job being in jeopardy; he was telling Lindsay about his discussion with his supervisor. He was in a way mocking his reprimand, with a grin on his face. I find that totally inappropriate talk in front of a customer... and he was not paying attention to his work. He loaded the cart totally unorganized and carelessly.

On the way to the car, a jar of mayonnaise fell off the cart and split and the laundry detergent. Inspected the items and seemed to be OK, so we loaded the car. Upon unloading the car at home, there was something that was all over the paper towels, toilet paper, water, everything back there... noticing that the cap of the Dawn dish soap we had purchased had been flipped open, we thought that is what was leaking. Come to find out, it was the liquid laundry detergent leaking all over. Apparently it had sustained a crack when it fell from the cart. Had Dalton been paying attention to what he was doing, he probably wouldn't have put the mayonnaise and laundry detergent on the top of a full cart half-ass.

We are now home and have laundry detergent all over the back of the car and every item we unload has sticky laundry detergent over it. Not only are we covered in detergent, our garage floor is a mess...
We have spent all evening cleaning the garage floor and back of the car. It has been total hell trying to clean up liquid laundry detergent without creating even more of a mess.

The total lack of care Dalton does his job is disturbing and shows me he doesn't care about customers or the negative this puts on Costco. I don't think Costco would appreciate this kind of employee. Hmmm, funny they were talking about him being reprimanded for his job performance and he still was continuing to be carless. I would think that Lindsay would squash any conversation of such in front of customers, but I believe she brought the subject up with him.

We spent over $220.00 this particular trip (which is about average for us) and are very disappointed in the customer service we received and the complete carelessness and lack of care in the employees. Not to mention the hours we have had to spend away from our family as we clean up the mess in our garage and car. It probably never will fully be out of the car... can't send the car through several rinse cycles.

We would appreciate a letter of acknowledgement and apology from Costco and some compensation for our time and trouble the employees put upon us with this trip to Costco. We look forward to hearing back from Corporate.

Once again I was dispensed the wrong medication at pharmacy. 1st time was proper meds but double the dosage. This time was a refill. 90 tablets of the wrong medication. Spoke to warehouse manager over 1 week ago. Pharmacy manager, Sue, was to call me. Still waiting. Their only interest is getting bottle back. Think this needs further investigation and report to state agency. Find the communication there does not exist and the Costco mission statement has not been followed or honored.

I purchased an extended warrantees for myself and my wife purchasing cell phones at Costco in Holbrook. In April my phone died and I called up Square Trade and they said they will replace the phone but I must send it back fast or be charged for the phone. My wife upon receiving my phone put on the appropriate stickers on the package. But didn't realize it should have gone fed Ex, we mailed it back via the post office but with all the tags of info required on the package, as well as we purchased a tracker to find it in April

Based upon what they said on the square trade statement we were expecting a bill if anything went wrong within their time slot, which was within a month time. With appropriate notice there would have been no problem we would have been prepared. The problem started August 4th my wife's phone had issues and I called up Square Trade and they informed me I owe them $700.00 for my old phone. They cited I am responsible since we used the wrong mailing agency and thus the don't have the tracking number. I asked why they never contacted me and they said that they emailed me. That is the only way they do business.

I never received their emails, and they don't mail out bills, so I was totally in the dark about this. Since I was dealing with a Costco product I thought it would be professionally done, and mailing out bills and notices is the usual protocol of getting bills. The question is do they have a responsibility to let the consumer know their is a problem .Is emailing the appropriate way of letting a consumer know their is a problem. I for one browse my emails I generate a huge amount of them and am afraid to open up unknown emails out of fear of virus which my computer seems to grow. But opun checking my computer for them, they did not seem to exist.

Because of their insistence of getting their phones back fast I feel that they have a duty as well to act as they expediently as well, this allows the consumer to get information that might be time sensitive. Unfortunately after four months I couldn't the receipt from the post office, and too much time has gone by for them to generate a copy. If they did the right thing I would have had the problem finding or getting another receipt. They don't know if the package is in their warehouse and they are too disorganized to find it. Nor will they intercede with the post office since they were receiving the package. But i honestly feel they have it and cannot find it. Talking to their representative I asked what is their mailing address he could not find it. This scared me if he could not find their address how could they find my phone

Perhaps we do owe some responsibility but they too as well. Its very easy to lay the blame on me. On the other hand they expect me to pay $700 dollars am I suppose to email it to them or are they going to mail me a bill. The other question I have if a person has not responded via emails should they not call or should I dare say mail out a bill.

Costco employees checking bills are very rude staff and does not know that when you ask to search someone, does not mean grab their bag off their back! Not all colored people are thieves as I felt she treated me. The managers don't really care as they were more concerned about me standing up for my right as a customer. Isn't it innocent before presumed guilty or is at Costco shops guilty and then prove your innocence.

I will be posting her picture up on your Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter Pages since no one cares about what happened. I called Customer service at 12:30pm EST and spoke to Rosa who said someone would call me back in a few hours. Now I am writing to Costco head offices since she didn't respond and I feel no one looked at the video and when I wanted to take pics? I was told I was not allowed. What is happening to the world? Is no one respectful anymore?

Bought fan online, on 07/09/2016. Looking at order online, fan shipped on 7/12/2016. Order # 613886214. Member# 11765293955. Today is 7/22/2016 and when we look at FedEx, for the last week, shows the same thing. Arrival date pending, Shipping Label created. I have tried to locate item, by tracking FedEx online and by calling, with no success. Can you help me locate the fan and work with FedEx, to determine when we will receive the fan. Original arrival date listed, was 7/16/2016, late in day, Saturday. Not sure how item was shipped, but FedEx is not helping.

I shopped at Costco today at Merchant ID 619000003655, Wholesale Memphis #352. I was unable to find handicap parking, or a handicap scooter in this store. I shopped with a regular basket. While pulling into a free checkout lane, your employee pulled a man over in a handicap scooter in front of me. I accepted his rude behavior without comment; however, the more thought about it, I decided this rude behavior should not go unrewarded. My next trip to Costco will be for the purpose of returning my membership card for cancellation. I refuse to shop where rude employees mistreat the handicapped elderly. Following his rude behavior, I moved over one lane to another cashier (OP#33 Barbara R.) who checked me out 12:55 PM. I plan to tell everyone about their mistreatment of the elderly handicapped.

I went to what I thought was my friendly neighborhood Costco rushing after work to make sure I bought a good piece of meat to grill for 4th of July. I had cash in my hands and luckily I found a great piece of fillet for $99.95. I rushed to the cashier since it was close to closing time. As I approached the counter I realized I did not have my current membership card so, I produced the expired card plus my driver's license. To my surprise, the cashier told me she could not accept my id because it did not have my current address.

Ms. Khaliel surprised me again with her level of arrogance by telling me that unfortunately she could not help me unless I get my Driver's license with my current address. I explained that I would gladly bring it Tuesday since they were five minutes to closing on the eve of 4th of July and I had only one item to pay in CASH. Again she looked very indifferent to my dilemma and totally insensitive to my frustration of trying to get 1 item with cash and being refused on a technicality while other members in line were getting upset as well.

One member offered to pay for my item at which she asked them NOT to help me and warned me that if I try for someone else to do it that she would make sure that my father's membership and mine would be cancelled. I could hardly believe what this Costco Manager was saying. Obviously she was admitting that she knew I was a member. It is beyond me her level of service. Mr. Fritz, an associate that was observing her actions seemed ashamed by her attitude but could not override her authority.

My father and I have been members for over 10 years and I sincerely find this Ms. Elaine Khaliel totally going out of her way to make me feel that my business does not mean a thing to Costco after so many years of buying thousand of dollars without any issues. I have never written a single complaint about Costco and I never thought I would ever encounter such an unprofessional and out of touch Manager at this store. As I was leaving the place a friend of mine walked in and helped me to get what I went for. I hope this will not happen to anyone when I am sure it would have been so easy to find out if I was a paying member or not since you must have my picture in your records. Seriously something wrong with this lady.

We bought chicken penne at Costco last night and cooked it this afternoon. When my son about to eat he found a big fly mixed with the pasta. I drove back to Costco heritage and took the hot pasta and asked for the manager. The lady that talked to me asked right away if my money was refunded. She then went back to see the deli Manager if she's available but said she would just call me back. I'm a bit disappointed because not one staff handle it properly. Not even one staff in the customer service apologized . Right away they asked me to write the incident report. The staff keep wiping the counter of disinfectant because the simmering pasta made the counter wet. I think staff needs more coaching and training to handle this kind of complain.

We puchased two boxes of organic strawberries. on 17th may from Costco sunnyvale costco store CA 94086. One the boxes had rotten strawberries with fungus on them. Our membership number is 111845756733. I am attaching the photograph of fruit and bill for reference.

Hello the my name is Moira Kalakoda and I am a member have been for several years and never had any problem. This is what I noticed when I went to the Costo in Perrysburg OH. I bought a pair of Levis canvas shoes and noticed that I paid $3.00 more for mine than the men's and it's exactly the same shoe. P.S. I have been very happy with Costco and love shopping there.

China I Greek Yogurt. Lately it contains less Yogurt and more water? Is this product fail or is it not proper to eat?

Purchased Albacore tuna. Kirkland label - 6041SWISKO 05:58 use by Feb 2019. Opened the can and found the tuna in the center was dark brown and inedible. I threw the Tuna out. I am concerned the others in the bulk pack are bad. I was buying same at Sam's and decide to try COSTCO - not a good first impression.

Recently, I bought a pack of beef jerky (Kirkland Steak Strips extra thick cut) at one of your stores. Unfortunately, one piece of beef jerky was not in good shape as it should be. It had a piece of blue rubber (or plastic) in it. My friend and I were so shocked and I took a picture of it and the foreign substance can be seen clearly. I can send it to you if you give me an e-mail address. Since I live in Mississippi where does not have any store of yours, I am not sure what I can do. Please give me an answer to resolve the problem. I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem. If I do not receive an reasonable deal for it, I am going to seek help from a consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau.

I asked that my frozen yogurt be filled so that they look like the ones advertised. As you can see in the attached picture, the frozen yogurts were all filled to well below the rim. Jossue, with a terrible attitude and bad customer service, refused to fill it, saying it could only be 12 ounces. Why the discrepancy and

Around 3/28/2016 I bought a rotisserie-chicken, one of our favourite items. This time the chicken turned out to be a surprise for us. Instead of being a young succulent delicious bird, it was old and tough. We thought not too much on our first meal on the chicken, but on the second meal we were sure that this is an old bird. By this time we have discarded the box in which the chicken came, so we had no evidence to bring back to our store. We discarded the remaining parts of the

I just thought your company would like to know you have an employee on Facebook who proudly shows he's a employee at Costco on his personal page; while he goes around and rudely attacks people on posts. He did as much to me when I never directed anything toward him. I just so happen to be a Costco member and haven't decided if I was going to take any public action on this matter.

He angered me by attacking my baby's picture for no reason other then I shared my own opinion on a post not directed to him. I find this very distasteful and think he is a tool. He works at Costco somewhere in Ontario Canada. I told him I would write your company and tell them how one of your employees acts to the public and he said he didn't care and changed his profile job information. His name is Bryan Thomas.

I purchased 33.0 oz package of Papa Pita greek pita flat bread from the Costco Store in Visalia, California on March 1, 2017. The tag on the bread read 105423 and the best used by date was March 8, 16. My complaint is that the bread was doughy and undercooked, it was not cooked enough for the bread to begin to split to form the pita pockets. As I live 50 miles away from the store, I will not be returning this minor purchase, but you should be aware of the quality of product your suppliers are providing.

I ordered a cake for my husband’s 65th birthday. I picked it up Monday 22nd February. It looked lovely. My husband’s birthday was Tuesday 23rd February and after he blew out the candles at his party I went to cut it up. I was shocked to discover that the cake was very slanted (see pic) one end was so thin I couldn’t serve it to guests as it looked like I didn’t have enough (which I didn’t) and it was embarrassing to say the least.

It was like it has been squashed before it was iced. I didn’t happen after as the icing and the design was not disturbed. I did go back to Cosco Cardiff and complained, ok the lady took the pictures and refunded me but was no apology didn’t really seem that bothered about my husband’s birthday being ruined or how embarrassing it was.

I wanted to bring this to your attention formally to stop the disappointment happens to others as I really don’t think anything will be done to find out why this happened or to stop it happening again. I feel it was very unprofessional as it must have been noticed before it was decorated. It wasn’t a slight "mishap" it is very noticeable and was obviously ignored, decorated and hoped that I wouldn’t notice. I won’t be ordering a cake from Costco again.

I was at the water bottled section of the store, last aisle, all the way at the back when I met the female employee with the name badge SABBY. When I already loaded in my cart the one (1) 5-gal box of Arrowhead water and leaving the area, Ms Sabby saw me rolling already my heavy cart full of stuffs away from the water section but she still continued to pull her dolly full of NESQWIK products and stopped my cart by holding the front cart without saying anything like "passing through, give way please" and she was with her serious face. She bumped my cart by her dolly and she didn't even say sorry. That was absolutely very rude.

My wife purchased three mens trousers for me. She had them altered and gave them to me as a gift. The item is Costco ITM/ACT 754084. The problem is that the fly zippers are too short. You have to pull your pants down to take a pee. This is embarrassing, especially in public restrooms. Been customers for more than fifteen years. Never had a problem. How much do you save by scrimping in the zippers? A few cents? If they were not altered I'd return them.

I would like to request Costco review the attitude of your employee at the Costco 1709 Automation Pkwy, San Jose, CA. This morning I called to order a pizza at 10:30am. She said the pizza will be done in half hour which means it will be available at 11:00am. I am living far away from the Costco at 1709 Automation Pkwy, San Jose, CA but I planned to pick up from there because it is on the way to my friend's house. I am OK if the pizza will not be as hot as it is just made.

However, when I came to pick up at around 11:50am, a Chinese lady who works there said I have to wait until they have spare pizza available because I was late. It seems she punished me because I was late. I was waiting for more than 15minutes and keep asking for picking up the pizza. She kept saying I had to wait because I was late. I saw many pizzas came out of the rack but she didn't want to give me. Finally, there was a Hispanic young cashier there saw me kept asking, she gave me the box of pizza from the shelf which I believed it already packed for me.

Thanks to this Hispanic cashier. I am very disappointed about the way a Costco employee treats customer like that. I hope it wouldn't happen again in the future to me as well as for other customers.

I was eating some milk chocolate raisins by Kirklands and got a grape vine stem in one. I'm not sure on your policy on this stuff but it was not something I expected from your products. My family shops at Costco a few times a month. I'd hate for that to stop and we all really enjoy your store you guys have furnished a few rooms in all our homes. To me this is a huge disappointment. I have taken pics of the product and the grape stem. If you need it I've also informed an sent pics to my parents. I will be waiting to hear from you guys soon on this matter. I have tried to send pics but for some reason this Email wont let me send them to show proof.

I went to my closest Costco on 11/29/15 - Ft. Myers store # 351. I normally shop twice a month at this Costco. I have a business membership which has cost me $200 - $275 per year since this store opened as I pay for myself and my employees. I have a Sam's club and BJ's that have opened closer to my home but have always liked the Costco products and service. I have noticed in the last year, but mainly in the last several months that the service has really gone down hill at this Costco. I see people every time I'm in with what seem to be major complaints at the service desk - I also had an issue within the last month and thought it was going to be taken care of on my visit to the store on Sunday - but it was not. Here is what happened.

On Sunday Nov. 29th I purchased two boxes of the Chicken Sandwiches that you carry. The next day I received your coupon book in the mail and it showed the Chicken Sandwiches with a coupon for $2.30 off per box. So a $4.60 savings. Now it costs me a $2.00 bridge toll to get from my home in Cape Coral FL to the Ft. Myers FL store so I figured when I went back mid month I would ask for my 4.60 back as I have always been able to do that. When I went in the store on 12/12 ( and spent $164.36 ) I went to the customer service desk to explain that I wanted to be refunded for the coupon price of the two boxes of Chicken sandwiches I had purchased two weeks prior even though I thought I had my receipt with me I could not find it quickly - I asked if he would be look up my last purchase receipt and I was told no that they don't look up receipts for coupon matching - only if we needed a refund for something.....I was not happy about it and told him that I would not be able to get back for at least two weeks again - I was told that as long as I got back to the store WITH MY receipt by 12/29 I would get the credit, but it was out of his hands, he could not look up my receipt.

So I did get back to Costco on Sunday 12/27 and made sure I took my receipt copy attached for you - only to be told by Amanda on the customer service desk that I was too late that the coupon expired on 12/24. I explained that I was told I had until 12/29 and that I had been in on 12/12 but the guy on the register would not look up my last receipt to verify my purchase and she also said it was against policy to do that for a coupon match. I then asked for a manager - this took an additional 6 minutes of standing there after already waiting in line for almost 15 minutes - for the 2nd time remember. The manager did give her the go ahead to refund the coupon purchase back to my AX card. So she said she did that - I guess I should have looked at the receipt when she handed it back to me but I did not. When I got home and put it with my other receipts to verify when I receive the bill I noticed that she had only credited me with $2.30 which would have been for one box - there was no limit to the purchase and we only discussed the fact that I was owed $4.60.

I feel that she did that on purpose, but that is besides the point. I am very frustrated that I had to go thru all that just to be able to use the coupon that Costco sent out. This should have been handled the first time I came in - it was not like I asked him to look through my last 6 months of receipts - it was the last one that would show up on my account. It may have taken him 2 or 3 min. tops.

I stood in line far longer than that while waiting for my turn. To make a long story a little shorter, I expect someone to refund my other $2.30 that was not refunded when I should have been on Sunday and at this point I am very sorry that I even renewed my Costco membership as I think they are a little over confident at that store. There is a Sams store within probably 5 miles of it and like I said earlier - I have a different Sams Club that just opened much closer to me and a BJ's that opened about 4 years ago that is closer to me as well - both are in Cape Coral, so no $2 bridge toll to pay either. So with that, if the service does not improve at this Costco I will not be renewing my office membership next September and I may just go ahead and discontinue my membership with the AX change in the spring. Let me know if what I encountered is standard procedure at all Costco's now or just what so I can make a determination.

I have been a costco executive member for many years, and I have never lodged a complaint until now. My complaint is about a product prepared by a company called feature foods international. The product I am complaining about is called herring fillets in wine marinate. This product is no longer what it use to be,it is totally different fish that I use to consume. I don't know the source of this particular fish product but I am curious to find out. It no longer taste the same, in fact it doesn't even taste like herring. These herring bits are tougher then the ones I use to consume. If there is no chance, I will no longer buy this product. The store I bought this product is Langley B C Canada.

Purchased online HOTPOINT WASHING MACHINE & TUMBLE DRYER delivered 10/11/15 to our new address which we moved into on 27/11/15. Used both items for first time 8/12/15 and found water pouring down front of tumble dryer & floor flooded.telephoned complaints dept. told it was one of the machines which had a fault & I would be contacted regarding this in due course it could be upto eight weeks. I was given another number To ring & was told they couldn't help & I should contact local store which I called & after waiting 30 minutes I put the phone down.

I tried every day and eventually spoke to Sue on 10/12/15 who called us back & said Mark at Sunbury would deal with it and call on Monday I contacted store spoke to Coleen & gave mobile number as well for Mark to call,no contact waited until 3.30pm left another message with Harjit. Called today 9 am after 3 mins.told to hang up no reply.We are in our 70's we can't cope with anymore stress & want a new machine or our money back before Christmas we cannot carrying on being fobbed off. Please treat this complaint as URGENT.

This is not a complaint to Melinda at Costco Optical. This is a complaint that the lab will not put new lenses into my sunglasses. I cannot get nike sunglasses made like this and I have looked over 1000 pages at Ebay. The glasses are 155 mm wide and fit me like a glove. The department will not refill because the frames are scratched. I have had these frames fills 3 times over the past two years. Once because my poly lens saved my eye. Really Costco lab, are you now so stuck up that you won't fill my work lens and call my frames too scratched? I am frustrated and pissed at the Costco corporate office.

Went to your South Center store to get a card replacement. After watching the disorganization of the employees at the merchandise return area I waited over a half an hour to have them tell me that there card machine was not working. So, they gave me a temp slip of paper good for 1 day. Now the next time I go to Costco I will have to wait in line again for who knows how long to try to replace my card. This is the second time that card machine has not worked when I have come to that store. You can't have employees trying to help other employees how to make transactions during the busy time of year. The lines are very long. I went 15 years before I got a Costco card and was talked into it from a friend I am beginning that it was a mistake.

Have feedback for Costco?