J.C. Penney Complaints Continued... (Page 3)

307+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call J.C. Penney corporate:

I recently called to make an appointment with the optometry department at the Glendale galleria JC Penney and was told to go elsewhere because they wanted me to be happy. I had my glasses made there in the past and was very happy with them. I made the mistake of going to the JC Penney in Valencia, but after several visits they couldn't get my prescription right. I got a refund and called the JC Penney in Glendale to schedule an appointment and explain my situation, I was told to go elsewhere so I could be happy. All I wanted was to get my prescription done right.

I have 2 buttons I received from Jceppeny. I go to jcp.com/christmas to enter the codes and I put in the captcha and every time and it tells me it is incorrect. I have done this 30 times at least!! I KNOW I am putting the codes in correct!!

work in techincal support and help people with these captcha's all the time, something is clearly wrong! Please fix so I can enter my codes!!

I have won twice with the buttons but the last two I received will not register. It keeps saying wrong captcha. It is not wrong just will not register. This is very annoying and misleading. Now I see there is another captcha on this page.

First I love this promotion, and has cased me to go in a jcp almost every other day to see sales and get buttons, the captca is a pain in the but but i can usually get it to work on the second try its a pain but i don't mind its free money, lol.

The problem i have is i keep getting "there seams to be a problem with your 7 digit code" error? ill try a few times on each code once again not the captca error its a problem saying the code is ivallad and yes im typing it in correct i have 20/20 as well as had my wife double check.

Bottom line ether some of the codes are bad or my other thought is some one at the store has already used it ? but out of 16 buttons 7 are no good, i did win 15 bucks totle tho,woot woot. but it makes me think i have a trip code or something that just isnt working or some one else used? Any ideas

Hope it works!

I have been a shopper in your store for years. I went in tonight and looked through your Arizona Jeans and didn't find my inseam size which is a size 36. I was told that they don't carry them anymore only online. I went online and found out that the size of inseams only went up to 34. I have gone to your big and tall section and have only found a wide waist selection there.
I have been to many different stores, wal-mart, target, etc. They only go up to 34 inseam if that. The big and tall stores said I was too short and I fell through the cracks. I have been told before that the Arizona Jeans bootcut 36x36 was a popular and often fly off of the shelfs when they come in. I don't understand why you wouldn't carry a product anymore if it was popular. Please bring this product back into your stores.

Once again I was disappointed with the severe shortage of merchandise. I used to go there because I could always find and unusual item or something that I didn't realize that I just had to have. My hard to please family could always find clothing there, but not anymore. You no longer carry jeans that have big legs; the children’s section is nowhere to be found. What happen to bedding and bath? Career clothes in all white!!!

I was told by a JC Penney Supervisor to get a Git Card and order on line on 11/23. The supervisor then check to see if my items were availalbe and they were so we ordered 3 different pair of Arizona jeans size 36 x 36 and paid with Gift Card which she kept. I was told I would have then no later than the 2nd and now not only am I still waiting I am now being told 1 pair is no longer available. They will credit my gift card which I don't have. I will never shop JC Penney on line again. When Walmart says shipped in 3 to 5 days they mean it. JC Penney apparently does not care what they tell you as long as they get your money.

I used my Penny's card quite frequently until the change in the store. Although I don't care for the new store idea, I still shop try to shop there once in a while. First of all the store hours are not posted on the door, nor does the phone service work when prompted to get those hours.

Secondly, the prices are not as good and the quality is just a little better than it used to be. Lastly, I made a trip 20 miles today to go there after I couldn't find any information saying they were closed for Easter to arrive to a closed store with no sign or and advertisement about being closed.

This is not good customer relations or marketing. Just wanted to give my input.

Thank you.

I have done for a few years most of my shopping at JC Penney. Last Friday broke the straw on the camels back. I don't like the changes you have made to the store and guess you no longer want my business. Last Friday I was talking with several woman who felt the same way and we ended up at Kohl's. My favorite cloths are gone and I don't like the way the store has been remodeled and your poor selection of Christmas items. I really loved shopping at J C Penney in the past and taking my grandchildren but I guess those days are gone.

I have been a JCPenney customer for 30-something years. I think their merchandise is great, fashionable, reasonably priced, great sale opportunities but I have got to write in about the latest commercial being played in the Charlotte, North Carolina market. It is a commercial of people screaming about sales. It is the most irritating commercial I have ever seen. Whether it plays in the evening when I'm watching the news or in the middle of the night waking me up and scaring me to death, I hate it.

I have never lodged a complaint with any merchandisers but PLEASE MAKE IT STOP! I am not psycho but it actually makes me mad when it comes on. Its an obnoxious commercial. Thank you for your consideration.

Your current commercial that is being aired on TV that shows all these super annoying screaming people is a horrible thing. My little grandchildren were here and were frightened, asking in a distraught way, "What's wrong with them, Grandma?" We can't get to the remote fast enough to hit the mute button. Perhaps you think this ad will "get our attention" and therefore, we'll follow up with whatever you are promoting. WRONG. I don't even know what message you are trying to get across.

And frankly, I don't care to find out what it is - any company that would produce something this annoying (and frightening to children) doesn't deserve my business -- I won't be visiting any Penney's stores anytime soon.

This Sunday's paper (02/17/13) included an advertisement titled Spring Stock up: Save Big (jcpenny). on the back is a picture of a young couple 25% off Jockey. The picture (male) is far too risque as far as sexually impropriety goes (call it smut, degrading, shameful, perverted, negatively suggestive. or whatever) Some of your customers still have morals) Just about the time I am ready to shop at jcpennys this shows up. Sorry you just lost my business.

Yesterday I was in Penney's in Lafayette, Indiana. Normally I have a great time shopping there and find all kinds of things I want. The staff are usually very helpful; too, but yesterday they seemed a bit flustered. Throughout the store there were large while "things" that took up a lot of space. I couldn't tell what they were or if they even had a purpose.

With these "things" all over it seemed like merchandise was in places it shoulldn't be and I had great difficulty finding more than a few selection of my favorite desginer Alfred Dunner. While checking out my concerns the really nice saleslady suggested I use the we site and my access code to tell the poers that be my concerns.

I got so mixed up trying to find the right thing to use got the jcpenney.com/survery but on it was asked numerous very personal questions and nowhere was there a space for me to list any concerns at all. So, please read my above listed concerns and tell me what you are going to do about the. I want to keep shopping at Penneys, but only if I can find the things I want - and easily!

I am normally in love with JCPenney, but now I am very disappointed in them. They have discontinued my favorite, and most comfortable cotton briefs. Why? Someone else, or another company should take up the selling of the Underscore brand, because there are a lot of loyal customers like me who want to purchase this brand. I hate when a corporation makes a decision without understanding its customer base. It is an insult. I have tried other brands and have hated their fit. Who wants a skinny stringy underpants that bunches up in your private area? I don't.

Someone has replaced my previous phone number on my rewards account with a strangers name and phone number, plus there e-mail address. When I was in the Georgia Mall store on January 9, 2015, my phone number that we used for 23 years would not activate and another person's name keep reappearing. I was able to get his phone number, name plus after talking to customer service his e-mail address, which I was not impressed with the phone menu. JC Penny's need a better system just to address my account and concerns. My next option was to contact the store manager, which was a fail. In attempt to contact the store manager several times at the store location that this may have occurred, the manager was not available, so in observation the store has poor leadership. I feel with my gut that something isn't right at this location, and a possible scam may be occurring. I plan to contact the person on my account and let them be aware of my findings, and that I have reported this incident to authorities and plan to contact the local police in the area that action occurred. It is only fair to due to having no easy access to get this resolved. I feel that JC Penny wants my business as a customer, but when I need to talk with a person to start a process, I have to search the internet just to find a number that doesn't exist then finally this section for a complaint. I have lost all faith in the company with this process and plan to support this store less. I hope to hear from someone soon to make sure this isn't happening to other customers that might be unaware or could this be a one time event, however I want answers!

Schedule and appointment to have my picture taken wiuth my four grandchildren. appointment was 350pm on March 30, 2014. Arrived at 330p. Girl taking picutres asked what we wanted, we explained and then she proceeded to tell us what was going to take place. /not igving us the opportunity to choose how we wanted pictures. She rushed us through the process and we did have some difficulty with our three year old. Photogrpaher didnt seem to care just wanted to get pictures over with and move on the the last shoot of the day. Pictures we thought were being taken and were told were being taken were not. After photo session, we waited 15 minutes for anohter assoicate to come over to us and she then told me that we would need to look at pictures ourself since she was going to have to helo the photogrpaher. She stated that photographer was done mentally for the day. So we looked at less than exceptable pictures and after another 15 minutes the aqssoicates came back and she was told that we were in no way buying anything today. Pictures looked like they were rushed and we were not paying for these. Associate apoligized and told us we could view them on line for the next week if we wanted to choose anything.
JC Penney lost not only my business today but that of my daughter and daughter in law. In addition, anyone that I can tell my experience to I will. Facebook is a wonderful media outlet and I have posted my dissatification with JC Penney already.

I’m a 6 ‘6 388 pound guy that just wants to be able to walk in a store and go to the big AND tall section and actually find clothes for big and tall not so called 5x shirt that is a high priced 2x shirt for a boy.the big and tall community demand real big and tall clothes . Jcpenny STOP the false advertisements and take away the big and tall section in your stores you don’t know what your doing .

I missed a call from the Albany, GA JC Penney mall. I assumed it was about the recent order I made on line and had shipped to their store. When I called, I got the children’s department, when I explained what I thought may have happened the young lady said she would transfer me to catalog. The phone rang at least twenty times and then I was routed back to the same young woman. I explained that I was holding for catalog. She sighed loudly into the phone and said well I guess no one is there. Hold on, I will transfer you again. I tried to tell her that I just needed to know where to pick up my delivery and ask if I needed to bring anything but she had already transfered me again. The next person that answered was rude and told me that I would need to call them back in ten minutes that she had customers looking at her and could not assist me. I spend a good deal of money in that store and only needed a minute of her time. I am very unsatisfied with the service that I received today. Not sure if I will be back.

I have always loved JC Penney. However, this past year I have noticed that I cant find anything in the stores. When I ask the cashiers they keep telling me that I need to get online to find more items or that I can order items but it will take 5-10 working days. I guess that when I go to a store I want to purchase merchandise there, not be told to go online or wait for 2 weeks. My daughter asked me why I keep going there since I cant find what I want at the store. I told her I really didnt know, maybe I am hopeful that you will get the stores back to where they used to be. I doubt this will make any difference but I hope that you will at least consider this request. Your customers want to go to the store and come out with purchased items, not go online or wait. Thank you.

I left a very bad domestic abuse situation. When the police helped me leave all I took was my dog and a overnight bag. Two weeks later when I went back to get my things they had all been destroyed. I’ve been working hard to rebuild my life. Our case is before the wisc appeals court. I even got charged with disorderly conduct for going back to get my two house cats. I work cleaning homes right now-and get 150.00 a month in food assistance. I was tired of wearing everything from a thrift store I wanted new underwear and socks maybe a pair of shorts . So I went to my local penneys store in marshfield wisc. I asked for the manager I wanted to see if they had any “damaged” but yet new items I could maybe buy for a really reduced price. Before I could finish asking I was told “there are places for people like me” I said I was aware of them in our town etc.. I was spoken to loud and rudely in front of customers in both the store and hair salon. I just said I was sorry and left. Maybe I had no right to ask but I should not have been humiliated privately or publicly. If treating people this way is another way you are changing your stores I feel sorry for you. Ellen degeneres can give penneys giftcards away on tv to her audience you look good for that! I will NEVER go in the marshfield store. AGAIN EVER!!! I live with a friend right now I don’t have a bath towel of my own or a new anything but I treat better than your store manager!!! I hope your company is proud “there are places for people like me”!!

I am now 59 yeara old and have been shopping @JC Pennys since was a teenager in high school. Was always the place to go for school wear or dress clothes for any occasion down to belts,socks,cufflinks or whatever needed. Have for years since homeowner always bought bathroom & home decor there and always felt like had great selections and great prices. Now, I walk in every store in Louisville, Ky with $50 gift cards given me and can’t find a thing to buy.

The brands and selection I had grown to love are gone and nothing but alot of money spent on little cubicles of clothing supposedly with high end fashion names with styles and quality that only young teenagers would wear and very little in stock to choose from with ridiculous prices. No selection for bathroom, bedding and home decor that had before,just overpriced cheap looking products that can buy cheaper at discount stores.

Example is bathroom carpeting, shower curtain selections. The JC Penny Collection used to be wonderful but now the recent carpeting and rugs I purchased that were supposed to be the same quality are thin, terrible backing and look cheap. Used to have a wonderful drapery section, but now looks like rags on rods. And lord help you to find someone to help you without an attitude or even knows anything about the products.

Most of the great sales men and women most likely got discouraged and left, replaced my young snotty kids that don’t seem to know anything about helping with home decor or picking out a suit jacket and really don’t want to be bothered. I will say that seems to be a problem in other what I call more high end department stores. JC Penny’s used to be the place to go for about anything I needed, clothing,furniture,home decor, jewerly but now is just a big disappointment.

Please bring back the old brands. the full tables and racks of selection and sales people that actually want to help you find what you need and some place to check it out without getting attitude. I think the recently replaced “boss” might have been great for other stores (even though I think Target is much worse and worse quality than it used to be too) but what has been done to JC Penny now is a tragedy and I am forced to shop elsewhere. Thanks!

I am 7 months pregnant and experiencing a lot of back pain, which limits my ability to walk far distances. My husband and I were leaving the Quakerbridge Mall in West Windsor, NJ. Our car was parked outside the JC Penny. We were 20 feet away from the inside mall entrance to the store when a sales woman locked the doors. I went to the door and knocked, hoping they would open the door for me so I could walk through to my car. A different sales woman, whom I later learned is named Zarna Shah, looked at me, said no and shook her head. I knocked several more times, hoping she would come over and at least talk to me and explain, but she blatantly ignored me. I had to walk all the way around the mall, in pain, to get to my car. I understand if it is company policy that they can’t open the door past a certain time, but she shouldn’t have ignored me.

I went to your Daytona Beach, FL store yesterday (4.13.2013) to get another drapery set-up (rod and curtains) and three new sets of towels after receiving emails on specials for the home and an email coupon to take an extra 20% off the purchase. My wife and I have already spent hundreds of dollars at this location in fixing up our new home and wanted to get additional matching items, so going elsewhere wasn’t even a thought…but it is now! The departments I needed to visit were under a reconstruction with really NO merchandise available to choose from…there were a few towels out but not enough (maybe 4 of each color, I need 8-12 towels and other pieces to match the set).

Additionally, I could not find anybody to help…the place felt deserted. I left the store and have been trying to get the items on-line, however, it is hard to tell on-line exactly what the curtain and rod materials look like, and what I think is the correct matching rod on-line doesn’t show the hardware (braces) to get a positive match to the rest of the house. I like to shop and what I’m purchasing…not taking queses on-line. I would like to take advantage of your ‘extra’ offers if merchandise and helpful personnel are available. I live approx. 40 mins. from the DB JCP and 5 mins. to the nearest Belks.

I have been a JC Penney’s customer for over 45 years and enjoyed the wonderful selections and variety of products they offered. I spend a lot of money at the Rapid City, Sd store and Christmas was always the greatest shopping trip. I walked into our local store after the so called up to date changes and my shock was apparent as it was like walking into a completely different store. The usual brands of ST Johns and the great selection of women’s clothing were no where in sight. Sad to say, that was my last visit to a store that been part of my shopping experience for years. NOW, that you all have gotten back on terra firma and replaced the so called new look with the older, better selections I will be checking you out!!!

The latest look of JC Penney has been the best look for them in years! The CEO had a vision and it was a good one. The prices were great and the stores were laid out wonderfully. My daughters and I loved the way everything came together and did some Christmas shopping there. Why in the world would you let this man go when things were just getting better for the company? It takes a while to get a new concept off of the ground and you didn’t give him enough time to accomplish this. Shame on you!!! I hope you’ll reconsider.

Every day low price ? Not true. I used to shop at this store all the time . I had a jc credit card with a pretty good amount o spending money. I was a costumer for probably 5-6 years. But after the new CEO decide to change the sales coupons for every day Lowe price I was very disappointed.

But I still gave I try so I took my kids to go cloth shopping for back to school. Which was a big mistake. When the cashier gave my total price I them realize that the every day low price wasn’t such every day low price and since them i never shop at that store again.

i finished paying my jcp card and cancel my account . AIM so disappointed. The store now looks empty and the layout and clothe quality is really bad.

I took my 6 year old son to the salon at JC Penny, Tukwila, Wa, on Sunday February 17, 2013 for a haircut. I was under the impression that your store was offering the free haircuts for kids every Sunday. I was disappointed when I asked for my sons hair to be trimmed and instead the stylist gave him a buzz cut. I was then disappointed when I found out after the cut that JC Penny stopped offering the free kids cuts February 1. I wish that the stylist or the women who made the appointment had mentioned this detail. I to say the least am disappointed and believe the information should have been pored somewhere so customers are informed.

Allison Hardman

I am visiting Poughkeepsie, NY for my mothers birthday and went to the store to purchase a piece of Jewelery. The brochure atated the sale was dec 30 to xxx. Dec 30th bing today I thought I would get the discount. Instead I was told I had to pick the item up on Sunday. I told him I would not be here and her birthday is tomorrow. I eventully left with out purchasing anything. I called to speak to a manager to understand the sale.

She said something about pre sale and thats the way it works. I said there was nothing in the brochure but thats the way it is done and she worked in furniture for 20 yrs and this always happend. Being a JC penney member for 40 yrs I have never been told this nor have I been trated this badly. She wemt on to say my mother could pick the item up, my mother is 86 and does not drive. She also said there are millions who appreciate our sales.

I felt like she was saying I didnt appreciate them. She made me feel uncomfortable. I have never been treated by your competitors as I was today. I am sorry this happened as I shop a lot in your store but will think twice before I do again. Thank you. Marshall Dalleo

I visited the JCPenney Salon in Fredericksburg, VA on December 28th, 2012. I called 2 weeks ahead and scheduled a cut and color. When I arrived 15 minutes early I was told to have a seat and someone would be with me shortly. I brought my mother in law along to get a shampoo and style. She however did not have an appointment, but was a walk-in. We were given the same appointment time. She (who has short hair) was taken back on time. A few employees went to the desk to check the computer and asked if I had been helped. Each time I told the new lady at the desk my name and that I had a 10:30 appointment. Three different ladies asked me the same question, then looked in the computer and walked away. They either started a conversation with another employee or sat down int heir chairs. When the fourth lady finally came up and asked me the same question, I again told her my name and my appointment time. It was now 20 minutes past my appointment. The woman had a negative attitude in the beginning. She said “and you want color?” in a nasty tone. I told her yes, I wanted a cut and color. Looking around I noticed a lot of the clientele were ladies with shorter hair getting cuts or perms. I have long hair that takes time, and the impression I got was that nobody in the salon wanted to deal with my hair. If long hair or color is not something a salon specializes in then it should not be offered on the menu of services. When the fourth lady finally brought me back she was very reserved and seemed like she was put out having to “deal” with me. I tried to be friendly and make conversation. I attempted to make jokes when she pulled out the color book to see which one I wanted. She seemed to warm up a little following the jokes, but not much. She did not explain anything she was doing while she worked. The color we chose is not the color it turned out to be on my hair. I tried to make the best of it and thanked her. I also left her a 25% tip to show my appreciation for “dealing” with my hair. She also took a few smoke breaks while working on my hair. I know this because when she returned from her breaks she reeked of cigarette smoke. I am not telling anyone how to live, but in a business when you are working in close proximity to the customer at least make an attempt to avoid smelling offensive when you are working with them. I must say I am very disappointed in the service and product I received that day. I am an avid JCPenney shopper. I am sad to say that was my first and last visit to the JCPenney salon.

I purchased 2 pair of Arizona jeans in August 2012 and 1 pair in September 2012 and all of them have ripped near the back pocket. The first pair tore about 1 week after purchasing them, the second pair was the one bought in September and that tore right away and the third pair was one purchased in August and that just now finally ripped January 2013. I didn’t have my receipt for either purchase so the store would not take them back. It’s very frustrating to buy them and have the rip out right away. I purchase a lot of items at JCPenney but lately have not been very satisifed.

I placed an order on December 13 for my children’s Christmas. After checking Track my order on the website several times and not seeing that my order had been shipped I contacted customer service on Dec. 21 to find out they were holding the entire order because two items were on back order. I told them to cancel the back order items and send the rest. So I reordered the back order items on a separate ticket. In the past JCP has always sent what is in stock and then sends the back order items later. Even though I called on Dec. 21 I didn’t receive the in stock items until January 7. Then two of the back order items were cancelled by JCP because they were out of stock. The other item didn’t arrive until January 14. Complaint #2 I had to return jeans for another size so I reorder those and was told the store would call me when they arrive at the store. The Jeans arrived 4 days ago and the store never called me. I had to call to find out that my order had arrived. I’ve been doing business with JCP for over 30 years and have never had these issues. If this continues I will be taking my business elsewhere. Besides that JCP doesn’t have the quality clothes or the petite size in any variety like they have had in the past.

I have been shopping at JC penneys for a long time. I came into the Silverdale Washington store on Friday 1/11/2013 about approx. 11 a.m.ish?? I had just purchased a dress and was looking for some shoes to go with my dress. I approached the desk in the shoe department and asked the employee for some help in finding some high heal black shoes. All she said to me is “what you see is what you get!” I could no believe that response at all. I turned around and felt just so little like I meant nothing as a customer. She had a medium build and had blondish brown hair. I just want to inform you of who is representing your company:(

Thanks

Marnee K Mellon

I ordered a pair of boots on 12/27/12 in store. The sales clerk ordered them on line for me and told me it would be 4 to 7 days. She said I would be called when they come in. As of 1/10/13, I still had not been called. I went in store to see if they were in. They were in and I asked when the merchandise arrived. The clerk said the boots arrived on 1/3/13. Poor customer service to not be called as promised. The clerk simply said sorry but that doesnt change the fact that I waited an extra week to get these. JCP has really gone down hill the last couple of years and I shop there less and less. Poor customer service and quailty of merchandise.

My stylist works at the JcPenny’s Salon in Cedar Hill, TX. She is very good, no complaints on her service. However, I am very concerned that every other Sunday, there is rarely a receptionist checking in clients, answering phones and checking out customers. Many of the stylist have to stop working and go take care of those duties. I understand JcPenny’s maybe like every other company out there, cutting costs as much as they can. But it is extremely inefficient to stop working and go handle other duties that are not necessarily the stylist duties (as most of them do not know how the register works – sometimes it takes 2 or 3 to make it happen). I believe someone should be in that department from 1p-5p – assisting with transactions and check-ins.

First off let me say the JcPenny penny’s is my favorite store to shop. On 1/4/2013 I went in to shop and found some great deals on some dresses for the unbelievable price of six dollar. I was going to purchase three do them
That I reall loved. As I went to pay for them the cashier told me that I couldn’t buy two of them because the price was wrong ( she left to check) I was really upset and told her in which area I had gotten them and that their were more of the same in the rack for that price. I also told her the the other customers were going to get upset if they also didn’t get them for the price stated on the tag, she didn’t seem to care all she said was maybe they could help you on the other side. I was in a hurry or I would have aske for a manager to speak to. This has never happen to me the ladies alway charged me on what the tag is priced. My only question is what is your policy on items priced , this was on the clearance racks.

Hello, I loved the buttons. My grandchildren will love them too! The promotion did get me into the store, more than I have been in, for a while. The numbers were a little hard to read, but I have a magnifying glass that works great. Some of the captcha words were hard to figure out as well. But I did win a couple of coupons. Thanks ! I did get several buttons that were invalid. Not sure how that happened, but that was disappointing. All in all, I would definitely do this again.

I have been a customer of jcpenney’s for many years but I have never in my life had bad customer service as yesterday. Had an appointment for pictures and there was no greetings and it took the person 20 minutes to even speak.

The appointment was later as in 40 minutes so if the appointments are not going to be on time you shouldn’t schedule them the way you do.

The first time I had an appointment at Cielo Vista Mall I left because of the same situation. I had been taking pictures at Jcpenney off Joe battle and the service is always on time. Cielo Vista Mall need better customer service.

I had 2 buttons that was a winner of $10, when this promotion started. It stated that I will recd my $10 in 48 hours. I didn’t recd it and called customer service and they took info and said, someone will contact me and that they were mailing out my 2 $10 winners. Well, that was a month ago and no one has contact me. Then I called again and today.

So, my question is when will I recd my 2 $10 certificate from the buttons promotions? I was in jcp before Christmas and the sales lady ask me to do the survey, and I told her this will not be a good idea because I don’t have good things to say about jcp right now. When this was my favorite shopping store that I thought stood by their word.

I’m in college and recently did a paper on jcp and their falling prices and how people don’t like the fact that Ellen is the spokeperson. I was for Ellen as spokesperson and I was saying I hope jcp pull out of this mess and don’t shut down. Now having second thoughts.

Someone please contact me or email my certificate totaling $20.00.

I recently have entered 6 buttons and i have gotten emails back that I have won three. so i claimed them. I got one back and the next day the other. But after more than 48 hours i have not gotten the third one back. We do not have internet so i am relying on my family members to let me come over and get on there computers. These are the six buttons i entered. mesxrmp pjeuvnv wvwyju2 afag4dz cbjasgm and zhnhm2p I do not remember which ones were which so i gave them all to you to verify i lost three and won three. I have been able to print out two of the three coupons, and i would really appreciate it if i could get that third one before the 31. Thank you.

Hello I had received four button during your little button rewards game. these are the codes I entered tt2dwkn, uwt3htg, mvyffqn, za4y5n3 one of these button was a winner of a $10 dollar gift card not sure which one, but I never received the card. it stated i would receive it in the mail. I am sure if you pull up my member credit card you will see that i am a avid shopper at JCP and have payed my bills. I am not sure why I did not get my gift card, but I feel if your are going to advertise a game to help increase sales you should honor it. So I would like to know what happened and how long will it be before I get my gift card.

I had purchased some pants from the Battlefield Mall Penneys store and decided to get a couple more pairs in other colors. I called the store to see if they had them in my size. The lady was gone a long time and came back to say they only had a white pair in my size which wasn’t what I wanted. I called again later and got a saleswoman that found the pants I wanted in the color and size and said she would hold them for me until the next day. I then went to the store the next day and when I went to the register I was told to go to, they were unable to find any record of the hold and casually brushed me off saying they were probably put back on the rack. I checked and they were not there. I now find that they are a discontinued brand “made for life” that is not online!!!

Very unhappy customer that will probably never shop at JCP again………

I experienced rude service today at JCPenney’s. I am normally a big fan of JCP. I am a female by birth but I almost always shop in the “men’s” department because I am asexual and I do not identify as being a woman. I selected some shirts that I wanted to try on and went into the only dressing room on the entire floor. (The top floor is “women’s” and the bottom floor is “men’s.”) When I came out of the dressing room, an older blonde employee confronted me and said to me, “Don’t you know that this is the MEN’S dressing room?” I was stunned. I didn’t say anything. I always shop at JCP’s “men’s” section and no one has ever confronted me rudely and judged me for this. It is clear that that employee thought I should be shopping in women’s section, and made her own judgment. I do not understand this behavior. I thought that JCPenney of all stores would be more understanding, especially with their promotion of gay rights as well as their support of Ellen Degeneres, an openly gay individual, as official spokesperson of JCP. If they want me to fit society’s gender binary, then they should at least put more than one dressing room on each floor. OR better yet, make the dressing rooms GENDER NEUTRAL. Our JCP is huge and it would be ridiculous for me to walk through “men’s” to housewares, then to the escalator, then through “women’s” just to use the “appropriate” dressing room for my appearance. Then, oops, wrong size, have to go back downstairs, through housewares, through “men’s” for another size. JCPenney, you should help your employees learn to be a little more tolerant.

Has Ron Johnson no passion for the customer who has shopped at jc penneys for over 35 years to get my support hose that was the best ever. I”ve tried other brands but they are not the same. Now you have to go on line and pay for the shipping and handling when we were able to get this item in the store. Has his mom died and he has no compasion for other mothers or daughters who need this item for health reasons. I don’t need to know that a coffee bar in the middle of the store is better than buying what I have always counted on for my health and comfort. I have never gone to this length to get this product back on the shelf. I have read other womens reaction to the same problem and nothing seems to work. WHAT is wrong here. Can the stock holders quit giving this ron johnson so much leeway. I’m sick over this please help us out here. I know this will go no where but atleast I’m trying. Giving him millions has given him no passion for the customer who cared about your store.

We continually received buttons that would not go thru or had said they had been used. We entered periodically and said we had won but did not get the printable certificate. On the last day we(my husband and I) entered codes that said we had won 3 #10 certificated and sent them in and recieved the successful message but have yet to get the ceriticate. I am just wondering why it has not came and if you are going to honor them?I have taken certificates in to use that I have been told had already been uses and I had just printed them before leaving the house. This has not been a good experience for me with JCP Penny. I can see from the NUMEROUS complaints I am not alone in this. This does not say much for the reputation of JCPenny.

I shop at the store in Owasso Ok. and the pricing is very deceiving. I pay attention to the fine print on the signs that read (and up) but when it does not have that on them I expect to pay that price. I went in to buy a coat yesterday and some tags read 30.00 and some read 40.00 etc. So I pick out a 30.00 coat several more on the same rack so I know it was not placed on the rack by a shopper. When i went to check out it rang up 80.00 I am on a fixed income so of course i did not buy it. This is not the first time this has happened. It will be the last time. I spend quite a bit in that store but I find it more difficult to find anything for my age category. Over 60

We do (did) a lot of shopping at J C Penney’s, have for many years. The button contest was awful, half of the buttons I received didn’t work. I agree with everyone else, the ones that didn’t work were probably winners. My family and I called the headquarters in Dallas, TX and they said they didn’t care what we thought on the buttons. They said it was a third party that was handling that and the lady told me “Here’s an email address write them and tell them why you don’t like it”. So I took the e-mail down and looked it up and all you get to do is write a complaint. Good luck you will never hear from anyone. I was shocked at the main office in Dallas….I guess, but not really because those people in Dallas think they are something and they run the whole world. It has really changed my mind about shopping there ever again. I like Dillard’s and Macy’s and I think they will get my business from now on.

On Dec. 14, I returned a product to JCP in Provo, Utah. It was not a very user-friendly product, and I planned to return it and then immediately purchase a different product of the same price. When I initially bought this curling iron, I used one of the gift certificates I’d won as part of the Black Friday pins. (I should note that I was disappointed to get pins instead of the snow globes that I’ve been collecting for years.) When I returned the curling iron, I figured I would get some sort of credit for the gift certificate. I did not. I didn’t expect the cash back, but I thought I would still be able to use that. Because I didn’t get that credit, I did not purchase the other item I was planning to; I went to another store. I really don’t understand this policy. The store lost a sale because of it. I told the clerks that I was planning to buy a replacement product in the store right then, but the policy was that the gift certificate was gone. I could not even use that credit on another product in the store. This seems like really bad business to me.

After working a hard shift and dealing with a lot of customers a lot of us employees have to close and organize every hanger and cloths a special way that no customer really cares about. I’m really complaining about not getting out at the time we are scheduled too. For example we are scheduled an hour after close and the managers have us stay for 4-7 hours more and expect some of us to open the next day. We and a lot of employees have a life and are tiered of staying later than we are schealed to, a lot of us go to school and have a family to be with.The “L.O.D” name Matthew makes us stay 5-6 hours after close and never helps us, he just walks around and complains. Must be nice to have his position and do nothing. The jcpenny store I’m complaing for is located in Conorado mall in Albuquerque new Mexico.

I ordered merchandise for pickup, but when I went to pick up the merchandise, and after I signed for it, the clerk told me that it was not in the store. JCPenney called me 48 hours prior to inform me that the merchandise had arrived. I think someone stole my merchandise. Now the order looks like I picked it up, when I didn’t. I told the clerk that I was concerned that I had signed prior to her update that the merchandise was missing, but she assured me that it was okay. It’s not okay. I will go to the store again tomorrow to get my money back.

i did a lot of xmas shopping at your store at hamilton town center in Indiana.I had several buttons to enter at two buttons a day.Last Friday one of my entries was a twenty-five dollar winner. I saw where you had sent my e-mail to me my printer is on the fritz so my daughter was going to print my winner for me. She went to print it for me and we can’t find it I have not deleted anything from my mail it is not in my trash . Also I had called to complain I had 3 buttons that only had 6 digits on the back of the button and nobody has given me an answer about those buttons come on jcp you are one of my daughters and I favorite stores to shop . Please don’t drop the ball here.

I ordered a set of dinnerware when I got it there was a broken dinner plate. I called customer service and they said I had to order a whole set and return the other one when all I needed was a new dinner plate. I talked to two different people. The second person gave me the number of replacement parts store so I called them and they needed a lot of info which no one gave me to give to them so again I had to call jcpenney’s back and get the info they should have shared with me to begin with. Then I had to call the replacement store back. This is totally not called for. Why can’t Penny’s get their act straight and give good customer service I found out they are out of the dinnerware and have to wait 4-6 weeks for a replacement. I shouldn’t have had to go through all that nonsense to get a replacement.

I have ordered many times this year from J C Penney. This last time I orderd 1 pair of kahki pants sixe 7, 1 pair in black and 2 in navy, plus 2 sports bras. I received 5 peices of draperies…I never ordered drapes and the original order with all the pants and bras were in the box! Before that I order 4 chairs to be shipped to my daughter. They shipped them to the store! When I called they told it was there mistake and had to reorder and ship them….then I ordered a robe for my granddaughter I received a robe but it wasnt the robe I ordered, prior to that I placed an order for uniforms and my granddaughters received a pair of womens size 14 jeans!!! What the heck is wqrong with J C PENNEY??? If this is happening to me who else is getting the wrong merchanise??? You need to get a handle on your quality control as no one is checking that the merchandse going out is right….

I emailed two weeks ago about these promotional buttons. I have two that keep saying wrong code. I am upset just at the thought that one of them could be worth money and I cant even find out. Ive told people working at JCP they told me to go to this website and that JCP would send me working codes. I have not heard from anyone in two weeks and im pretty upset at this. For JCP to not follow through with what they said is frustrating. I know I may not win alot or any money but I deserve the chance. And in this economy a little money feels like a lot. If you could please have JCP fix this. Problem is now that they waited to long the promtion is over so I cant even use new codes! very upsetting!

Hello, I am writing in regards to the buttons promotion for the holiday season. I have been a card holder of jcp for years . I visited jcp stores throughout the season multiple times and spent a lot of money, and recieved 4 buttons. I have tried for three days to log in and check them but to no avail i was not successful. I know it does not seem like a problem but when i called your customer service line they said it was over and I explained to them that I have been trying to log on for a couple of days and they told me ..”oh well call customer service…” I mean really this is the kind of treatment you receive for being a platinum card holder. I am very upset about this I know it may seem small but when you run a promotion you should really hold up to your rules and regulations as we the customers have to …I appreciate your attention in this matter…

Mary Jane Corsey
Platinum Card Holder

When I first started collecting my buttons for rewards I was told that the buttons rewards ended on 12/31/2012, I took the Cashier words from JC Penneys as a true statement. We were on vacation for 2 weeks visiting our son in Live Oak, Florida. We decide to do a little Christmas shopping in Valdosta, Georgia which is about an hour away from his place. With me being on disability and this thing the holidays I really wasn’t putting the button as first priority since I figured I had time to enter the buttons online. Even though this is a JCPenney promoton I understand it was a third party that was handling this. So after doing Christmas shopping, spending family time family on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day opening presents, Christmas dinner with family. Dealing with 1 of our dogs who got sick on December 17th and giving her last of my time, she was called home on the 23rd and we buried her on the 24th. After all these things were said and done and a very large family. I figured today I could relax, since I only had sleep for about 8 hours in a week, I figured I could eal with my bed. Low and behold when I pull my buttons out and read the paperwork I found out that the rewards had expired on 12/24/2012, REALLY, Christmas Eve? I believe this should be extended because I mean it says if we were busy during the holidays and nothing else to do why would anyone end a contest on Christmas Eve, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Being on disability and going through all we went through for the holidays you end a contest on Christmas Eve??? I really believe this contest should be extended until 12/31 For all the people that were busy during the holidays, which is what we should have been doing. Please reconsider this op_rçerely,
Mrs. Sandra Evans

give us back the holiday candy bars. they were given during shopping at the door and no headaches. i shopped at jcpenneys and earned my buttons to enter two per day until christmas eve. i found that i was answered only on about half of buttons i entered. my two final entries made on last day allowed, christmas eve, dec.24 were NOT acknowledged at all. i have one button left i could not claim at all cuz it put me past my two per day limit. i heard a cashier explaining how great the buttons were, the great gifts which were being given at about 1 in 7 buttons. i won nothing. not even a lousy pen or something small. n0thing and i entered two per day for a week.

after 2 weeks of entering buttons from shopping at jcpenneys stores, i finally won a $5 gift certificate. after fighting with the access and finally getting email sent back, i printed my certificate today. i will see if honored tomorrow at local store. the clerk claimed great prizes @ 1 in 7 but this was not so. i did get two final buttons on xmas eve, dec 24, and promptly entered online upon return home from store, but these last to buttons i entered, were neither acknowledged as a loser or a winner. no sign of even entering them. now it is too late xmas day.

I would like to say that I am always shopping at Jcpenney. I was going Christmas shopping on Sunday and I was in the shoe section. I was waiting so long in line just to get a certain size! who knows where most of the workers were. The other workers that helped me were busy so I understood them. When I got to the cash register I paid for the shoes I bought and asked for 4 gift boxes. The lady just looked at me as if she did not want to give me 4 and asked me “2 or 3?” . I cannot believe she questioned me after I had told her how many I wanted. She was very unprofessional because as far as I am concerned the customer is always right. The customer service was horrible and the lady at the cashier register was rude. Every time I come to shop here I get good customer service. Who knows what happened that day but I do not think I want to shop here anymore.

While shopping for holiday items at JCP..Marley Station Mall in Glen Burnie my cashier was very generous and polite
to the two customers before me I was glad to see she was in a good mood because I was wanting to sign up for a jcp card or at least enquire about it..I remember her asking the lady in front of me to fill out some survey and she told the consumer her name and handed her her receipt..I approached the same cashier and her happy demeanor was gone..she had know smile know hello..she wrong my items without saying a word then as I held my hand out for a receipt and change she laid them both on the counter and quickly said next customer…myself and kids were the only black Americans in the line…BBB

I like JCP and was enjoying their Christmas buttons promotion, until I started finding that a large number (over 30!) with non-working codes! Having such a high number of invalid codes seems higher than one person would have at random. I’m wondering if there was an issue with the printer they used to create the stickers that with the code printed on them (on the back of the buttons) or something else that would generate such a high number of invalid codes. I notified JCP of the problem and they emailed me two new codes (in exchange for the 30 “bad” ones), but no explanation for the excessive number of invalid codes.

I have tryed to do what they said to do, go to the web sit and enter the code words numbers or letters to see if you win. it aways says I didnt out enough in my code which I did have 6 buttons from them cause I did my main shopping ay J.C. Penneys. Call the customer help line that was a joke she took all my buttons and told me to look for an email telling me what I have won or not. never happen. Been a customer rep so I know how to treat persons on the phone if you say what u tell them then do it. Thank You Terr Cecil

Like most of the complaints already registered, I too had the same problems. Invalid captcha, This button has already been used, Unable at times to make out the two words. Frustrating when I have to start completely over. At almost 74 yrs. old & working all this on the computer is quite unbearable. Did you decide that to many people were winning and this was the way to cut us off? I have always loved to shop at JCPenney especially the Home Store. I may have to find another very soon.

I have been going to the store every day. To buy things and get buttons. I have 5 buttons that said they were already used. When I went to the store they told me that there must be a bad batch. At first you could get buttons then they would hand you one. When you tried to exchange the buttons, you usually recieved new ones that were not good.

Or I was told to send an e-mail to get new button codes. Sometimes you would have to put a new capatcha over and over. It is not easy for me because my eyesight is poor and I have to get surgery soon. It is really frustrating because it cost me in gas. I live 20 miles away and it was not like I stoped on my way.

I went out of my way to to go to the store. It was fun the first or second day to see what you would get. It made you want to do more. But then it was went down hill.Also myself and others liked the store much better before. There is a lot of wasted space. It’s just frustrating the way it is set up. I liked it much better before.

I have 5 buttons that say, button code already used. It was the first time I tried to put them in. 5nqe2g5 rhget2x mbh4agx g33wsrc gxh5epq I wonder if Jcpenney bit off more then they could chew, and started pulling the buttons that were big winners. How many folks out there have the same complaint as mine. Maybe they didn’t have as many shoppers as they anticipated, and they were going in the negative, With this button promotion. Think about it.

I purchased a curio cabinet on 11/30/2012, i received the cabinet and needed a replacement large back mirror. i called the 1800 number on 12/4/2012 and spoke with a gentleman who said no problem one will be shipped. i waited a few days and called back to check tracking. this is where the problem began, i was first told that, what the guy said was not true they do not send replacement parts. i was told they usually do a return and you can order another one. however i was told i had to wait for customer relations to return my call within 24-72 hours. this call never happened. the supervisor i spoke with also told me he would call daily to keep my updated, which he did not. so i called back only to be told they were shipping another one. i was upset that i was going to have to rebuild this again but i was able to deal with that. i then sometime throughout the day called my bank and realized my bank was changed 397.50. this was done without my approval. i never received a phone call back from customer relations explaining this was the only option. they also said that someone who i thought was a jc pennys rep would come to pick the old one up and delivery the new the same day. well that was not true it was UPS man who showed up not even an hour after i talked to them and did not have the new one. which they could take because it was all together except for the mirror, which i told the Representative this. the last lady which she said she was a supervisor was the only helpful one. the lady that processed the order from customer relations was on a call so she could not speak to me. so she said i could return the old one to my local store and the credited my account 106.00 for all the trouble. well today which is 12/15/2012 i went to use my debit card and it was declined because there was a security hold on my account because of all the transitions they thought it was fraudulent. i have never experienced such havoc in returning an item that i did not even want to return, i wanted a replacement part. the lady that charged my account without my approval was out of line. she should not have been able to to do that oh and while speaking with the supervisor she put me on hold and came back on the line and ask me if i had a husband,the customer relations lady said she spoke with a male. while i have been in a same sex relationship for 3 years so good cop-out but did not work.

I was at the JC Penney store #0130 (Oakdale Mall in Johnson City) on Sunday, December 16, 2012. I am a frequent visitor to JC Penneys and have a JC Penneys credit card. I came to return 4 items and purchased another. The cashier was very rude and snotty to me. I don’t expect to be treated this way by anyone especially somewhere that I am patronizing. I am undergoing chemo for Stage 3 breast cancer and have a tough time dealing with things as it is but to come to the store and purchase something and have this cashier treat me like garbage is more than I can handle. While she was processing my return she had a very bad attitude and snapped to give her my credit card, which I was in the process of getting. Once she finished the transaction she handed me my bag, I asked for a box and she acted like this was a big deal and informed me there was only once size in a very unprofessional manner. I then asked for one of the holiday pins, she made a grunt and reached in and threw two pins on the counter. I said to her she really needed an attitude adjustment. As I was walking out of the store, I decided to speak to a manager and the manager said she would talk to her. I am very disappointed in the service I received and wondering if I will be going back to JC Penney again. Store: 0130 Term: 093 Tran: 1851 Date: 12/16/12 Time: 10:53 am Assoc: 0733.

Lost my card. My fault – no one else to blame. Requested a new card. Notified old account will be closed and new card account number issued and the balance transferred to the new card. Had mailed in a payment previously to losing card. Was told by two different representatives that the payment would be applied against the cancelled card, creating a credit balance which would then be refunded to me. They would not apply the payment to the new card. However, the transferred balance on the new card would accumulate late fees and services charges. What nonsense. In this day when some many are defaulting on everything, I am trying to pay my bill in full and yet, because of the transfer of balances, my payment would not be applied to the new account but the old account. This is the only department store card I have but due to this circumstances, it will be my last one.

I placed an on-line order on 11/23/2012. The reason I ordered on line is so that I did not have to go to a mall/store. I just looked on line to see where my order is and it says some items went to Lakeside S/C, one item shipped via UPS on 11/28/2012, and the rest of the order was cancelled. First of all, I requested all items be shipped to my home. I called customer service this morning to tell them to cancel the entire order. I did not receive anything in the mail. I have not been notified about items going to a store and I have not been notified about items being cancelled. Customer service told me today that if I want to cancel the order, I need to call the store. They also told me the one item that shipped on 11/28/12 should be to my home any time now. I again told her to cancel the entire order and she said that she cannot. I justed called Lakeside at 586-247-1710 and was told by the woman that answered the phone, she was busy with customers and I had to hold and she would look up my order to see if it was there in their store. After 4 minutes, I hung up. I too am a customer and again want to cancel this order. I cannot get a hold of anyone that can or is not too busy to do this. My order number is: 2012-3285-8019-7736. My call back number if needed is 586-206-9092. This is the first time I have ever experience a problem with them but cannot believe the customer service I received by the 800 number as well as the store. Unbelieveable…

I am a big fan of JC Penney, I always have been. I really like the fair and square campain and the store changes.I think however that the button game is the worst run contest I have ever seen. You need a magnifying glass to read the codes and the website is about the least user friendly site on the internet. Its like you dont want people to check the codes. You want them to think they have a chance, but for me, I give up every time. Did you do any market research on this idea before you launched it? I hope you havent pinned your hopes of holiday success on this lame game.

I received 15 buttons at various times of purchase only to enter them into the site which stated “Sorry, this button has been used.” All of the buttons came from the River Oaks store in Calumet City, IL. Why would they have buttons that were already used? Were they used by the employees and put back into the boxes? It is hard for me to fanthome that they would send used buttons to the stores. I am very disappointed that I did not have an opportunity to play those buttons with the possibility of getting a prize.
Millicent

I went to your store in the Ocean County Mall, Toms River N.J. I placed an order for 4 panel drapes with your sales cleck. They were confirmed in stock and would be delivered to my home. I just received a call on 12/21 stating that only one panel was shipped and the other 3 panels were not available. How rediculous to send one panel and not the others. They should have called me prior to shipping the one. I cancelled the entire order. I better not see a charge on my account for the drapes!

I have been a faithful Jcpenney consumer for countless years. This holiday season I was excited at the prospect of being awarded for my loyalty, through your “Jcpenney button campaign.” To my dismay, when I returned home to enter the codes from my (3) buttons, the system repeatedly told me that the button codes had already been utilized. I have tried numerous times to re enter the code, and double check the sequences, but to no avail. I am writing to you in good faith hoping that the company in which I have treated so well over the years, can now do the same for me. I request that I am awarded 3 (three) new buttons, or button sequences, in exchange for the 3 (three) inactive button combinations that were given to me by Jcpenney.

I have always loved the Penney’s Sore and catalog. The first thing to absolutely turn me off was the catalog and advertising. Talking with other people, they also do not like the advertising. The second thing was your quality of merchandise. I ordered two pair of slacks and neither of them were of a nice quality.

You used to carry Cabin Creek. and another brand of knit pants that were of a beautiful quality to wear for comfort around the house. Your styles are way out. I can no longer go on-line and expect to find anything worthwhile in any of your departments any more.

I used to love browsing your catalogs and that is not worth a penny to me any longer. What happened? Everyone I speak with pretty much has the same thing to.say.. Sorry. I do not like being so critical but I miss the old JC Penneys catalog and do not even give the new JCP a thought any more.

I have been a life long customer of JCPenney until today. From first moment entering store to a deserted looking store at your Rockland, Maine location. I felt negative vibes. The manager walked over with no obvious customer service skills & no personality or greeting when I presented an item for return without receipt. She didn’t recognize brand of dress and suggested I take I to Walmart, even though both myself and daughter are certain it was right off their clearance rack.

Even after pointing to pearl sweater on wall display of which I bought to match dress she insisted I was mistaken.She even doubted I received text yesterday which I have saved on my phone, and said the company does not promote or offer coupons any more. When I tried to explain that I didn’t appreciate her tone in front of my daughter, who was visibly shaken, she ordered me out of store. I turned to leave without even a purchase. This store needs a training class in etiquette sadly. Please bring back the more friendly veteran staff.

We had a great experience with the 3 friendly dressing room. The nice gentleman chuckled at dress and said it wasn’t a Walmart brand. I will get copy off my JC credit card bill through customer service. I think Ellen Degeneres represents high standards that this location obviously hasn’t a clue about.

Yesterday March 7the 2012, I went to JC Penny to have my hair cut. I made an appointment thee day before. I arrived on time. I was not greeted, There was No One at thee front desk. I waited, for about 10 minutes. Finally some one came in. I said Hello I have an appointment withe Terrie, stated my name. Terrie was finishing up some one else.

She came out, Terrie, and Said come on sweetie, and started to walk towards thee shampoo sinks.I would have expected to sit first, put my purse down, say hello, have her ask me what I wanted done today, NOPE none of that. I didn’t follow her I looked for a spot to put my purse, so I wouldn’t have to carry it to thee sink! Terrie’s space was a MESS, I had to place it on a stool.

I had a shampoo, that lasted about 2 minutes if that, barely time to lather, NOT RELAXING! I was given a towel draped across my head, water dripping down my forehead, in my ears! What thee hell is this. I wiped myself as I walked to thee chair! No happy already.

There was a women sitting under a dryer I guess it was right behind me. She was obviously waiting for my chair. She and Terrie, talked non stop! What about my time?????? Terrie was combing and parting my hair on thee side to begin cutting. I don’t part my hair on thee side! Then she starts cutting I said just a trim, I want to keep it Long. She said I know!

She’s cutting away, chatting withe thee other women! She says to me ,”don’t you Love the way I don’t take too much off.” I said ya I do.
WELL, I think she got so carried away withe talking to this other women she cut and cut and cut! What thee hell! Then she never even asked me ,do you want it flat Ironed, curly? Nothing she just starts drying it, curling it withe a brush, and spraying some new product on it. She said “THEY” wanted me to try this ~ so I trying it on you~ humph ~ really, well it smells good I say. She couldn’t smell it.

I’m done in about 15 min flat! Cape come off she Say’s thanks! OH MY GOD! I was flabbergasted! I didn’t know what to say. I Looked at my now short hair, and wanted to scream. I am not the sort of person who would do that.. I could Kick myself for paying, and giving a tip. I am so mad at me! Why was I put in this position of wanting to say something but couldn’t. I hate that I left this salon NOT feeling relaxed, not feeling

Pampered, feeling ignored, like just another body in thee chair! This Terrie needs a tune up for sure. I so want my Money back! I am so upset. What happen to this service that I had was less than mediocre! What can I do? How can I make myself clear, I do not want to ever go back there. SO DISAPPOINTED IN Cape Coral !

my wife and I are canadians we used jcp to do a lot of fixtures in our place, we went to jcp to buy a few items, salelady asked id f we joined jcp we would get a 15% discount, which was very nice of her, we told her we would like to pay even though we did infact join, all was well till we took an item back, we bought another item, well low and behold if the lady did not but the amount on my visa, but instead added it to my new account at jcp, as I am Canadian.

I have no way to get the bill,as I gave her my address in Canadaa few days ago a salesrep called my cell number and was very rude a in anymeans disrespectful as I was a customer of good standings, or so I thought, I tried to explain, but to no avail he in so many words said if I did not make a payment I would lose my credit rating, not a nice person, poor rep, my shopping days at jcp are over and also my friends will hear about this, people do not hear what people say to bad I liked the stores they were will cleaned and have good product, cancelled my card, looking around for new place to shop.

Even though it saddens me to see a major company choose a gay celeberity to promote business at a “family oriented” department store, my real concern is a human being who is directly living against the will of God. I will be praying for her that she might come to know the Lord, repent and accept His will for her life. My heart goes out to anyone who will be eternally separated from God. Homosexuality is an illicit lust forbidden by God. He said to His people Israel, “Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination” (Leviticus 18:22).

“If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them” (Leviticus 20:13). In these passages homosexuality is condemned as a prime example of sin, a sexual perversion. The Christian can neither alter God’s viewpoint nor depart from it. The Bible has much to say about sex sins in general.

Not a fan of the “new” jcpenney. Been shopping there for more than 20 years and more frequently in the past six years, but probably not much longer. company’s decisions at onset seem to no longer coincide with my needs. I was in the store a few days ago when they were rolling out this “new” campaign and asked what I thought of the new look of the store. Quite frankly, when i buy something, i don’t care how wide or colorful the aisles were where I purchased the item, I CARE about the price I pay for it. Smoke and mirrors will not win my consumer dollars.

I checked prices in January knowing this was coming and already prices for things I shop are between $5 and $10 more on average. rounding the prices isn’t easier for the consumer like the company wants people to think, it’s a way to get more money in the retailer’s pocket. I’m sorry, but something marked $6.97 is cheaper than $7, it just is. I often buy several items at that price and although I round up when totaling my prospective purchase before reaching counter, it’s a pleasing thought when the actual price is less than you planned. the company is not going to reinvent the wheel on this one. As for the coupons, I am a bargain shopper, I may “keep my eye” on an item I like, waiting for it to come within a range I feel is worthy of purchase.

I do this because of my budget and because I decide early on what I am willing to pay for something. Penney is often priced higher than other stores from the get-go and in most recent years, the quality of its product lines have gone down, it is the coupons that make me go there instead of Boscov, bon ton, macy or kohls. they didn’t place restrictions on use often, so it was more suited to my needs when i need it. i also did not like commercial, as far as first impressions go, that was a poor start for this campaign, i didn’t even realize it was penneys commercial until a few days later, i just muted when i heard the screaming.

The new CEO from Apple maybe is used to products flying off the shelf when they are introduced at whatever price, I assure that does not happen with this industry. I suspect a disconnect with the consumer demographic. Finally, Ellen, although I like her show, she’s funny and seems kind-hearted, she is completely commercially over-saturated to me. Was she first choice? I find it curious that she was penney’s choice when she already promotes Cover Girl (how will this work with Sephora partnership unless they are changing that?) and prefers to dress more like a man. How will that sell women’s clothing?

Did she even shop there before this partnership? I doubt it was her go-to store. Penney’s was mine, but with these changes, I’m not sure. I will continue to bargain shop for what I need when I need it. That may not be at Penney’s anymore.

I see you have replaced the obnoxious “ screaming woman” ad with the joke ads.  We now have a “ transparent magic show”, and a “dog jumps through hoops”, with no call to action.  Why should I shop at JCP instead of Sears or Macey’s.  Believe it or not, a lot of people do not know what a box with JCP above it means.  In today’s economy, it’s a tough time to change your logo. I’ll bet some creative director thinks this would draw crowds rushing the doors anchious to buy your products.  You don’t have to invent the wheel, only improve upon it.

Your ads remind me of the infamous “where’s the beef” ad for Wendy’s.  The agency won a Cleo for it but lost the account.  30% of the people thought Burger King had produced it.  The same thing happen to Alka Seltzer.  It’s much easier to turn off people than to turn them on.  People will remember a bad experience four times longer than a positive one.  Your commercials have the same earmarks as the Wendy’s commercials.  I hope the agency wins a Cleo.

I’m sure my age will show in this writing. As an avid shopper in J. C. Penny, I am amazed that such a large chain would have to find a homosexual to be their spokesperson. When I was a teenager, the word gay ment happy, carefree. It has now been hijacked by homosexuals. I do not wear on my shirt or head a poster which says I’m hetersexual. Homosexuality is a choice but I do not have to accept this choice. Keep homosexuality in “the closet.” I will not be shopping any more at J. C. Penney.

For the last 30 years my family & I have shopped at JCP. I cam remember my Mom buying my Easter dresses there. However, a retail store that used to hold wonderful memories has now left a bad taste in my mouth . Choosing Ellen as your new spokesperson was a poor and uneducated decision on the part of your executives. Have you considered the number of gay shoppers vs traditional families that visit your stores? I think the numbers may surprise you !

As long as Ellen is part of JCP, my family nor I will step foot to buy ANYTHING from your company . You have way too much competition and should be concerned regarding all those who share my thoughts. Please be assured this is not about hate of homosexuality. Ellen is rude, crude, liberal, openly atheist & repeatedly offensive . Just for the record …I don’t use Cover Girl either . Please rethink your decision to save your customers & reputation .

Also I have read that Home Depot,which also supports the homosexual adjenda, has lost market share by their move. I built my current home using Home Depot materials. No more do I darken the door of HD. I would assume that the knucklehead CEO of Penney could care less about shareholders. Hopefully the shareholders will soon help him find another job. Two Doctors from Texas…

I recently became aware that JC Penney announced that comedian Ellen Degeneres would be the company’s new spokesperson. I’m saddened, offended and bewildered as to why JC Penney would choose Ellen to represent them when, I would imagine, most of JC Penney’s customers are traditional families. In my opinion, JC Penney has made a poor decision to have Ellen DeGeneres represent their company and I choose to no longer shop at JC Penney. A new Kohl’s store is opening soon in my town and I will I take my business there. I also shop at several other retail stores online, so I really won’t miss shopping at JC Penney at all.

I have been going to jcp for my hair cut for a number of years… This complaint is in no way to be directed to my stylist,Sheri. As usual I called and made an appointment for a haircut, nothing else. The person who answered was poliet and asked if that was all, to confirm that she understood what my appointment needs. I arrived for my appointment, was walked to the front dest by Sheri (as usual) so we could discuss my next appointment. The woman behind the counter rang up the charges, Sheri asked Heather(Also very poliet) to change the charge to just a cut,

Shari was told that this option was no longer availabe. Now understand I have not been told the new price of my hair cut, there is no posting of the new prices of ANY of the services provided in the salon. I did get an eyebrow waxing and the price quoted was $12.00 Imagine my surprise at not only not getting what I made an appointment for when I called but I was also told I was paying for a service I had not wanted and the price had been increased by $8.00.

The total was not $40.00 ( a treat for me ) but is fact it was $52.00….this represents what I earn in 4 hours! I am not really sure if I am going to return

I was just reading on the internet that the Million Moms are asking JCP to drop Ellen as there spokesperson. If JCP does buckle under to there demands I for one will never step foot into your store again. Ellen has done so many good things for people and she is the perfect person to be a spokesman. Who gives a darn her sexual preference. I really feel that more people feel my way than the way the Million Moms feel. Stand up for what is right, not what a few frustrated women want.

I have been a customer of J C Penny for more than 25 years but after hearing the news this morning of you having Ellen DeGeneres as your store advertising spokesman i will never buy anything from Pennys again. Why you would involve your store in this issue is beyond me. Off to Sears i go!

As individuals you can support whom ever you want. As a public company your choice of Ellen G. as a spokesperson raises a controversy that you as a merchant do not need. Why, is there no one else in the world that can be an all positive spokesperson for your venerable company. If the company has a cause, fine. If the company wants to irk some customers, why? What does JC Penny gain, what does it loose? Seems like a very poor business decision. Maybe some one in management thinks all free publicity is good no matter the subject.

You have taken Ellen Degenerate on as a spokesperson. She is openly GAY and offensive to the human race and to families and flaunts her Gay persona in the face of the American people and is not an example of what our children should be exposed to. Homosexuality is an abomination in God’s eyes. He destroyed some cities because of the same thing that you as an American company promotes. Shame on you. This is not a threat but a promise. I or no one in my household will ever be a customer of JC Penney’s again. No ifs, you’ve lost! The founder of your company would turn over in his grave if he knew what has become of his namesake.

PLEASE, PLEASE stop the awful, horrible, annoying, SCREAMING TV ads!!!!! We turn off the TV every time they appear, and will NOT go near a J. C. Penney store while these ridiculous, irritating commercials continue. Thank you for allowing me to vent. I work accross the street from your Clearwater, Fl. store. I shop at that store all the time. However I will not even enter a JCPenney store again if you don’t stop these moronic screaming AD’s. I don’t care what you think of your new pricing system. I only have one more thing to say.

The current ad running on television with all the screaming women is without a doubt the most rediculous advertisement I’ve seen in a long time. I took an informal pol the last few days, among people I work and associate with, and without exception, the opinion is the same, STUPID. As for me, anytime a business appears to be trying to reach out to idiots, I don’t patronize them. JC Penny, you’ve lost a customer. Please stop these JC Penney! For our sake and the sake of your customers leaving you for good!

I must tell you how I and many, many of my friends feel about your recent advertising on TV. It is such a turn off. It seriously makes me NOT want to visit your stores, any of them. They are irritating and grate on your nerves. Especially the one with all of the screaming. I seriously doubt I will go into a JCPenney store simply because I just can’t get your ads out of my head. I look at your door and I hear screaming. It makes me want to steer clear of your doorways. Ok, enough said. Maybe you will take the time to read this and hopefully do something about the ads.

I have been a loyal customer of JCPenny for many, many years. My complaint is not about your merchandise or service. It is about your current TV advertisement with all of the people “screaming” in a very obnoxious manner. This type of “promotion”?? is very annoying and should not be used if you want to attract or keep business. ALL of my friends agree that this is not the type of message that JCPenny has EVER before stooped to using. It sure will not attract new customers. I am a 60 year old babyboomer who has a great paying job. I am one of a thousand babyboomers who have money to spend.

I want you to know your new ad is the most annoying ad I have every seen. The noise level is enough to make you lower your volume or change the channel. This ad is about someone who is so upset the missed your ad my one day. I hope you have thought this out. You are asking for people who need to shop for things to come to your store not someone who wants to shop. I will never again shop at JC Penny. When you ad comes on I want you to know I am not alone when I say I lower the volume.

Hope you did not pay the person who thought this up a lot of money. You have lost many a babyboomer customer. I hope the new clients you are trying to bring in with this ad have the money to keep you a float. Sorry to see you have changed so much. JC Penny should be ashamed of themselves. Do they think of their consumers are going to enjoy a LOUD commercial of women screaming? Apparently, so. This is the most annoying and loud commercial I have ever encountered. I have to hit the mute button each time it comes on. JC Penny must have money to burn in the advertising department.

This annoying commercial is on every network! I have become to detest JC Penny’s commercial. I could care less about their new way to advertise sales. I am not going to shop here any longer, due to this commercial.

I sent payment on my J.C. Penny account one week before the due date. I received a late payment fee bill in the mail. I called and complained, and was told that sometimes especially over the holidays, the mail can be delayed. That is by no means my fault! They refused to dismiss the late payment. My credit is perfect! I am never late with payments. I told them to cancel my card, and was told as you wish, your account is closed. I guess that 17.00 late fee was more important than losing a good paying customer with excellent credit.

At the beginning of Nov 2011 I ordered for my daughter-inlaw a set of flatware 65 piece on sale from 199.00 marked down to 79.00. The set arrived on nov 16th ups. It was not even close to what I ordered. It was this cheep tin cheesy set different pattern.I went on line to check price this set sells for 39.00. I immediately called JCPenny. The woman I spoke to said we don’t have any of the set you ordered.I said so you just send what ever you want hoping I won’t know the difference and keep the set.

Of course she said no but had no solution for me as ordering another set might not arrive until after thanksgiving. My purpose for ordering was for her for thanksgiving. The month before I ordered a chair for daughter-inlaw’s baby room,they gave me a time of wed between 12:00 & 4:00 I took the day off and sat at their house waiting until 4:30 then I called the delivery people whom I spoke to that morning just to make sure they were coming and gave them a full description of my daughter-inlaws house.

Red with white trim with a large attached breezeway and garage. They informed me they were and I didn’t answer door.they were at blue house across street and said since I didn’t answer the door the would come the following week. I didn’t know I had to wait at my house and the neighbors house in case they messed up. venting over no more orders from JCPenny , too stressful.

Bought a swim suit at JCPenney at North Shore Mall (Slidell, LA)and tried to return it on October 19, 2011. I paid Forty Two Dollars originally. It was purchased on my JCPenney card. I was told I should have returned on or before October 11, 2011, so I cannot credit it back to my JCPenney card, they would give me a credit to spend in the store only and I would get the sale price value. Well after giving me the card, I asked how much was the card value and was told Fifteen Dollars. I really got upset, and I refuse to accept it. While waiting for her manager…

I told her to give me back my merchandise and keep her credit, at that point it became a quick tussle because I was told I cannot get it. I took my merchandise and walked out. Before I got into my car in the parking lot they had called security to look me over. I may look dumb to them but I am not stupid. I thought they were sending the police after me. What a day…

I am a valued customer with jcpenny. I shop there because its merchandise quality and the employees loyalty to thier customers. I have not had one bad experience with this staff or merchandise however the past two weeks I have visited the store and it is very depressing to me. The value and appearance that this store provided over the past seventeen years to me is not there anymore. The store feels and look as though as if I am in an consignment store. I do understand that my concern may never change anything but if I want to go to Wal-Mart I wouldn’t go to jcpenny.

To whom it may concern, I have had an incredibly arduous time with my last purchase online with Jcpennys. I will try and sum my story up, because it is a time-consuming one. I ordered a living room outfit back in April 2009. The three piece entertainment center was delivered and the one bookshelf piece was damaged. I sent it back with the people who delivered it. I understand mistakes happen and although I was disappointed I understood. A couple months later another bookshelf was delivered, and this bookshelf was the wrong color and damaged.

I was very dissatisfied, because all the other furniture I purchased from you looked so beautiful but I was missing a crucial piece. I kept the damaged book shelf that time and asked if we could exchange it out when the new piece arrived.

I called JCpennys four months later to inquire about the piece and it was not in yet. I asked them if they would give me the damaged piece for free at that point because of all the inconvenience and they said they would look into it. I called again, because at this time I am having serious doubts about the service, and I informed customer service to refund the two book shelves and pick them up. I never heard another word from JCpennys in till one year later; I had delivery men on my doorstep. I informed them I had not heard from JCpennys in over a year. I contacted customer service again. Only to get we will look into the matter.

I talked to a really nice lady in your customer service dept. Who insured me she would look in to the matter, and get back to me? I never heard from anyone for six more months, when I received a bill for the damaged product. I called customer service dept several times, finally received a phone call from a superviser a nice gentlemen, who seemed very sincere and embarrased over the conflict that lasted two years. He informed me I could keep the two pieces free of charge and apologized. He thanked me for being a loyal customer with JCPennys, in the past.

About three months later I received a final notice before collections! When I called the billing dept, they were very combative and not the least bit interested in helping me. They informed me either I get the book shelfs picked up or pay the seven hundred dollars.

I do not wish to be adversarial with Jcpennys, and I never set out to get anything for free. Two years and over twenty hours on the phone trying to deal with your mistakes is enough.

I have two special needs children. One is on a feeding tube and in and out of the hospital. I do not need any conflict or drama in my life. I chose to buy my furniture with Jcpennys, because I was under the impression that you all stood for integrity. I was mistaken. I was promised that Jcpennys was going to do the right thing and close the case with apologies, but clearly this is not the case, as I am threatened with collections. I do not remember the man I talked to because it was my understanding everything was finally fixed and over, that was his promise, and so I disposed of the folder. I am hoping to relocate my endless folder of time spent on the phone trying to figure this mess out. You all should be ashamed of yourself. I write this letter in hopes that you can learn from your mistakes and hopefully fix things.

The only thing I want at this point is for this endless saga to end, because as I mentioned I have my hands full, and do not have any energy left to deal with this discrepancy. Please have someone competent to help me finish this process ASAP. I am very fearful of my credit being ruin due to your company’s ineffectiveness! I need to talk to someone at a very high level, because the lower level is not helping.

I have been a jcpenney customer since about 1984..I love to shop there because of the products are good and I can find whatever I need there.However when it comes to paying my bill I am usually early with my payments.Sometimes I have been known to even pay more than the payment is.To my surprise I was penalized 20.00 because of paying my next months bill too soon.I was told on the phone that I had to wait until the bill came in and then submit it.I talked with a Rose Vincent and I told her I felt it was wrong to penalize me for being early with my payment.

She explained the billing procss but I still wanted the 20.00 removed because I really was not late..She said if I made at payment on the phone with her it would be a one time removal of the 20.00 Much as I love JCPenney’s this really upset me.I made a payment on the phone with her Aug.4th even though my August payment was not due till Aug.20th.in order to get the 20.00 late fee off.I’m tempted to cut up my card due to this ridiculous issue.The billing stinks and I even specify what month this payment was to go towards on the check.

So,tell me what’s up with that? I used to have and account with Dillard’s and cut up that card because I liked Penney’s much better..Right now I’m not sure what I really want to do with this.I’m sill angry.You can look back my account and see my payments are never late…So,for what it’s worth if your customer service in the accounting does not change then it’s ta,ta to Penney’s for me…Never heard anything so ridiculous about penalizing someone for paying more on their bill and paying early…

I have always shopped JCPenney and trusted their products, till now. I bought eyeglass frames and lens at the local store in Jan 2011 and yesterday the frames came apart. Took them to the store thinking maybe a screw had come out, no such luck. The frame is broken and can not be fixed but they will sell me the same frame for 25% off. I asked about any problems with this type of frame before buying and was told they hold up very well. Guess they were wrong!! I am disappointed that they would not stand behind the product. Needless to say they will not get more of my money for any of their products in any of their stores.

Just a little note, my last frames are six years old and still in great shape (thankfully) and came from WalMart.

My husband purchased me a set of JC Penney’s Cook’s Stainless Steel Copper Bottom cookware less than 2 years ago for my birthday. Yesterday after using the 5 quart cooking pan I noticed the copper bottom portion coming loose. I have cared for this cooking set and followed the seasoning and temperature settings carefully. I have owned copper bottom cookware for almost 30 years and never experienced this problem before. I not very happy with this product right now at all. Can this pan replaced at no cost to me?

I bought the same Dockers pants for my son-in-law in 4 different colors at the JC Penney store at White Marsh Mall in Maryland. I washed all 4 pairs before he wore them. Three pairs washed beautifully and the fourth came out covered in lint, almost furry looking. I washed and dryed them again alone and they still looked horrible. I took them back to the store to return them as defective. Instead of taking them back, the manager took out a lint brush and wasted 10 minutes by brushing a two inch square of the pants.

She then gave me a lesson on how to do the laundry. I’m 53 years old and have been successfully doing the laundry for my family for a long time. I insisted that the pants were defective and another manager was quick to agree with me. I did achieve what I wanted but I did not appreciate the saleslady telling me how I should be washing clothes for my family. I will think twice before using my platinum card at JC Penney in the future.

Run with all your energy away from JC Penneys Optical. January 2011 I had an eye exam & purchased glasses. The glasses broke 3 times and the lenses would fall out for no reason daily. I told them I could not see well and the optomologist was very rude when she examined my eyes for a second time. I didn’t trust her, so I went to another doctor and they couldn’t believe the prescription I was given, they said it didn’t look anything like the prescription I needed. I went back and requested a refund and since I had been in with problems weekly through May they didn’t hesitate to give me a refund. The optomologist that examed by eyes said I was getting macular degenration and wouldn’t you know – I’m not. Don’t trust JC Penneys Optical!

On April 30th, 2011, I ordered an inspirational love ring for my granddaugher’s 14th birthday (which was May 14th)..last week I called jcpenny’s to see why I hadn’t recieved the ring….The lady I talked with told me that the reason it took so long is because I had asked for engraving and she said they couldn’t engrave the ring but that someone was supposed to call and let me know…Well no one ever called to let me know what was going on….then the lady went on to tell me it would take a week and a half to ship the ring…so I got on the computer and emailed jcpennys and complained about how long it took for me to get my ring.

JcPennys emailed me back with the date they shipped the ring and the day i would get the ring…Well I received the ring today May 16th, 2011….when I emailed the company I told them my granddaughter was going to be at my house this past weekend on her birthday…my granddaughter lives in arlington,tx..3 hours from me…I am disabled so I cannot just jump in the car and take a trip to arlington,tx…anyway my point is my granddaughter was here on saturday may 14th (her birthday) and I didn’t have the ring to give her…she left yesterday to go back to Arlington…the email I recieved there was no apology stating they were sorry for the mishap.

I thought ya’ll needed to know the way some jcpennys customer service are handling situations like mine.

sincerely,
vicki hodgin

On May 9 th i went back to my eye dr to see if the perscrption i gave JC Penneys was correct and it was not. I talk to a girl name Cassie and she said that i would need to get a new persecition and there would be no charge if it was sent in before the onth was over, which i did on May 9th. I drop it off that night and the lady there said she would send them in The next day May 10. I check back with Cassie on that day to see if that had been done. She said it was. When i stop in on May 12 i ask if they had hear anything about the new perscritions. They found the new perscription was still in the in the out file and was never sent in.

These were suppose to be sent in again on may 10 and again it was not done.

i cannot find anything to wear to church. i have always liked j.c.pennys, but i cannot find anything there to wear for dress or casual. i am a 63 year old lady and i wear a size 14. i like my shirts not long ,but below the knee and not an elastic waist. i like a skirt with a band and not the no band. (just a normal skirt would be great) the blouses are so thin that one can see through them. what happened to polyester and cotten that looks nice and doesn’t wrinkle? also please have a little more of the normal waist and not this below the waist slacks,capri’s etc. i don’t mind other people wearing these things, but please design a little more things for we who don’t like them with everything hanging out.

i am sorry to complain, but i was at the store yesterday and found a skirt i liked and not in my size so i was given a number to get it on line. of course it isn’t available so i am complaining, as i think the company would like know what people are thinking and would like. dresses with a little sleeve would be great. the jackets they are putting with dresses are to short for customers who are a little longer waisted.

i have been a jcpenney customer for years and years and my family too. you have terrible service in our opinion, and your items you sent me were all the wrong fills and wrong sizes. i called and the jcpenney reresentatives i spoke to were very rude and very unhelpful. i have done business with you for ever. my charge account with you is so high and you want to charge me a 25.00 and a 35.00 late fee for your error. i will never ever purchase from you again, it appears you do not help your great customers nor do you care. i didnt get half the merchandise i ordered, and was charged for it anyway.

then a 25.00 and 35.00 late fee? are you kiddin me or what? i called several times, got nowhere. i am not paying the late charges. remove them off my bill now. look and see what great credit i have and what a great customer i have. you people are greedy and it appears you are awful in your service and orders.

laura flesher
440-729-4308

never again.

i was in the jcpennys in jacksonville florida and ofcourse me being a mom i was looking for something for my little girl so i went to the jewlery department and was looking for a nice pair of earings well the sales women looked at my little girl and called her a fatty, me as a mom walked away crying and took a breath and walked back and asked her if she thought that was ok to call a infant fatty? then i talked to the jcpenneys manager who didnt even care the whole time i was telling him what happened she was laughing in the background so i throw all my stuff that i was going to buy on the counter in her face and walked away.

they are horrible people at jcpenney!

I USED to love buying jewelry at JCPenney until I encountered a problem buying this item online. I purchased this item as a gift on 4/11 and today is 4/20 any item hasnt been shipped yet! I’ve purchased hundreds of items online and Im used to getting them no later than a week, but after purchasing this item, I was notified that it wouldnt shipped until 9 days later 4/19, which made me a little worried because the gift wouldnt arrive in time for this special occasion. So on 4/13 I decided to call JCPenney customer service and cancel my order, but was told that I couldnt because the item was at the manufacturer.

So on 4/19, I decided to track my order, it still hadnt shipped, liked promised. So on 4/20 I called JCPenney customer service again, wondering why come my item hasnt shipped yet, the lady said that she couldnt give me an answer to why the item hasnt shipped, so I told her, how un happy I was and I would appreciate it if she could cancel my order because I no longer want the item because the item is taking too long to ship. She told me that she couldnt cancel my order, but if I called back tomorrow and if it hadnt shipped yet, then they would be able to cancel my order.

Ok, now Im really upset because she couldnt resolve the issue nor did her response sound promising and now I’ve gotten two different stories about why I couldnt cancel my order. And if that was really the case, when she looked my order up in the computer and seen that the item was not shipped yet, she couldve cancelled the order then. As much as I love shopping at JCPenney, I am quite positive I will not be giving this company another dime!

And hopefully a representative can help me change my mind about this company and find a better way to provide customer service or at least, make this customer happy and feel confident about spending my money here!

I have been a jcpennys customer for many years.I have always purchased my t shirts from your company. So my complaint is this, you had a brand i belive it was called town craft recently i purchased one dozen new t shirts and they say that the old brand was no longer and they switched to the stafford brand and the sales person assured me that they were of the same quality but that was an out lie. the neck starts to wrinkle soon after i don the shirt. this is a big dissapointment to me the collar of the shirt looks like the one the hanes commercial uses to show there collars dont wrinkle. upset with this jcpenney and filing a complaint because of it.

I purchased a 20 pc. Venezia Pan Set that was advertised in a JCPenneys day after Thanksgiving flyer for 59.88 with a 40.00 rebate, final cost 19.88. We adopt a family in need every year at Christmas and I thought this would be a nice gift for a grandmother who is raising 2 teenagers. I sent all the items that the rebate requested and in the time frame that was listed. I never received my rebate. I have been a loyal customer of JCPenneys for over 35 years and have spent a lot of money in their stores. I just feel like I was mislead by this offer. I would not have purchased the item if it had not had the rebate. I try to stretch the dollars as far as they will go for our adopted families each year.

I saved a copy of everything I sent in and I sent a request to rewards by mail.com to review the status of the rebate. After nearly 3 weeks and a second request I finally received an email stating that JCPenneys was sorry but they never received the rebate form and that the time frame had expired to resubmit. I just feel like I was shafted. A very unhappy JCPenneys customer!

I came into the Jcpenney in Paris, TX to buy a pair of shoes. I was offered to open an account by a gentlemen working there and in return I could get a 10% off discount if I got approved or not. I didn’t get approved but he gave me the percentage off anyway. A few days later I was in Jcpenney with my son who was also offered a card by a young lady. But she said you had to be approved to get the 10% off. I explained to her that I hadn’t got approved and got the percentage off but she would not give it to my son. We moved to another line and this person gave us the discount. My son wasn’t approved for the Jcpenney card either. Everyone should do the same to all customers. If one person gives you a discount for not getting approved for the card then everyone should!

My husband and I went to our local JCPenney to buy a suit for our wedding. The suit was tried on in the store and bought and taken home. It was placed in the closet until the day we left for our trip. We went 200 miles to very well known area and got married there. 2 hours before the ceremony, I got the suit out with a dress shirt. I ironed the shirt and checked the suit. To my surprise There was an INK TAG on the jacket!!!! 200 miles from home, 2 hours until our wedding!!! JCPenney has its own tagging system, so this COULD NOT be taken to just any store for removal. I called the store where it was bought and was told I could take it to the nearest Penney’s and have it removed.

The nearest JCPenney store was a little over an hour away. I was running everywhere to try to find another jacket….no one had one in his size. So our wedding was ruined!!!! WE got married with him in his dress shirt and tie. When we returned home, we went to the store. We were offered $20 dollars in a gift card. $20? My wedding ruined and the offer me $20?

Have feedback for J.C. Penney?