Sprint Customer Service

Contact Sprint Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-777-4681

Have a complaint about Sprint? If you need to report a problem about your device or wireless account the customer service number to call is 1-888-211-4727 or toll-free 1-800-777-4681. If you are troubleshooting your device it is recommended that you call using another handset.

To escalate your issue to Sprint headquarters including the CEO, write to Marcelo Claure at 6200 Sprint Pkwy. Overland Park, KS 66251. You can also ask for his extension when you call the Sprint corporate office at 855-848-3280. You may also log on 24/7 online to a personal MySprint report at the www.sprint.com website. Store locations are listed there as well as a live chat.

We have the best phone numbers for Sprint listed to reach a live human. Founded by Cleyson Brown and Jacob Brown in 1899 and affiliated with GTE Telephone in the early days, Sprint has a long history of mergers, acquisitions and blog to keep customers current on “Sprint in the news”.  Sprint has social presence at Twitter, Facebook and on YouTube.

Sprint Corporation is a United States telecommunications company and provides domestic wireless service and international internet. Serving the US, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands Sprint is publicly traded on the NYSE:S. Employing over 31,000 and with revenues reported in 2013 at US 35 billion Sprint continues to be a presence in the mobile device industry.

Sprint Contact Information

A-

8am-5pm Central Time, 5 days a week

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Top Sprint Complaints

I went to the sprint store at 2658 Niles Cortland Rd #470, Warren, OH 44484 today in order to return phones after closing my Sprint account. I was told by the lady at the counter that since the account was in my wife's name that she had to be present with a drivers licence in order to return the phones. I then left the store and went to my car where I decided to go back inside to see if anything could be done without my wife being present. When I asked if they could call someone I was rudely interrupted and talked over, I attempted to ask again and again I was interrupted on the third attempt I had to raise my voice. At that time a agent came from behind the counter got in my face and threaten to call the police on me if I did not leave the store. When I told him to go ahead a call the police,he then attempted to put his hands on me to push me out of the store as he continued to yell at me to leave the store. I asked him his name and employee number, he said his name was Chris but refused to provide his employee number. When I pressed him to tell me his employee number he continued to refuse till finally told me he did not have an employee number.

To sum things up my experience with Sprint and its employees, costumer service, cell phone service and billing for the last 18 months has been the worst I have ever had to deal with in my life. I will never do business with or would I ever recommend you company to anyone.

I have been a Sprint customer for over a couple years now and when I joined, I was told that my contract that I was leaving with T-Mobile would be bought out. All I had to do was send them my final T-Mobile bill. I sent Sprint my final T-Mobile bill and never heard back from Sprint. The next thing I know, with everything out of sight, out of mind, I have a collection on my credit report for over $1750. After contacting Sprint about this, they confirmed it's their fault and they would take care of the situation. It's been almost 2 months now, done multiple calls back and forth, 3 way calls with T-Mobile and Sprint, and now they tell me after 2 months that they will only cover 75% of the collection. This is unacceptable and I hope we can still get this resolved in a more timely manner. I shouldn't have to pay for someone else's screwups, and my Credit Score has drastically screwed up because of someones mistake. Someone please help.

James Dwyer
Jdwyer316@gmail.com

I wanted to switch my company from T-Mobile to sprint service. I went to inquire about a iPhone 10 and the employee was very rude. He didn’t seem genuinely concerned and was very rude. He had horrible customer service. Also while he was dealin with me he walked off and didn’t notify me of what was going on. He also began to talk to other customers about their problems and never came back and told me what was going on. Now I don’t even want to switch to sprint if I’m going to be treated like this n

My sprint doesn't work I have call about it .I got Insurance on my brother's phone I can't register it go to my Sprint nothing works what happened every time I go it keeps saying problems with the service I'm on please get it together . I can't believe this but my bill go up. I can't change my password to get into my sprint. To get in my account I put in my name like they send me a 100 times and still nothing I can't have my name take off on the caller Id. The service is so slow .. customer service and the phone service should be better than this..omg this does work I am tired of trying to make this work. But my auto pay gets its money every month I should have services that work please help me out with this damn phone service. Thanks

Sprint customer service is not solved at once, you have to call over and over again, and sprint customer service have not delivered in correct direction, i have to again then sent me to go to direct Store still not take care problem. sprint company does responsibility for the my time and gas expense. sprint does not take seriously for consumers time, only take consumer money. still did not take care the problem proper. I sure i am not only one feel this way.

I called Sprint Customer Service on three different occasions to migrate a phone number and add a line onto my existing account! I have been with Sprint for eight years and never experienced such problems as I did with this situation! I was told that I could migrate the phone but when I received the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to just call back and they could change it but I was told I couldn't keep this number I wanted to migrate and I was very upset as I had to have this number! I ended up going into the Sprint Store and waiting 20 minutes in line then another 45 minutes for The Manager of the Store to migrate this number! I was in a bad car accident so I can't stand for this long without being in a lot of pain! I have neck and back injuries and ended up finally sitting down because it took so long! I expect a credit on my account due to this situation! I should not have had to wait this long and deal with all this! I am a senior citizen and can't afford to be driving all over to resolve this issue! Please let me know how much of a credit you can give me for this pain and suffering! My cell number is 616-881-2844. Thank you again for your prompt response

Sprint decided to take it upon themselves to take 1800$ out my bank account. So I called. They told me I owed nothing and I asked if I could get my iPhone 7 plus phones unlocked. 2 iPhones remind you. They give you the run around of 48 hours. Then 3 to 5 business days and it's been 5 days since my request. I have called every day for 5 days. I've been told the same thing. Except, my phones are not unlocked and I received the email regarding the unlock update and it tells me I'm suppose to wait another 48 hours because my phone can be used because of a "probation period" that is in their policy. I would love to be contacted about this because I got 1800$ taken out of my account that I didn't offer to pay and yet I am still having to wait to use my practically brand new iPhones.

Sprint billed me $190 for services after I terminated service and paid the balance in full. After I paid the balance I was told I would not receive another bill from Sprint. I never received another bill but received a letter from a collections agency for $190. I spoke to multiple representatives and supervisors from Sprint, Jenny in the billing department hung up on me, I was also transferred to the collection agency for them to explain why I received the bill. I was given several different reasons as to why I was billed. One of the supervisors determined it was because I did not cancel an additional phone line that was $40/month, month to month without a contract. After further review she determined that I was billed every month for the service until it reached a maximum payment past due also there were no record of calls or data on this phone number for the months I was billed. The billing was Sprints error as the customer service rep did not cancel both lines when I called to terminate service but "unfortunately there is nothing we can do" is what I was told. I am still waiting to hear back from upper management regarding this issue.

Lost cellphone Oct 5, 2018. Called Sprint Oct 6, 2018 to have phone locked and paid $398.16 from which agent said was for remainder of lease and penalty for breaking lease. I waited until Oct 9, 2018 to see if someone would turn in phone. Called Sprint evening of Oct 9 and talked with Ashley. I wanted to lease a new phone, she said she could offer the IPhone 7 Plus for $15.00 a month or the IPhone XS for $25.00 a month but I had to take the offer right there and then. She gave me conformation number #1278512612 and said I would have to talk with another agent at financing to settle contract. She hung up. I called back and talked to another Ashley and gave her the number...she said that was not the truth and said sorry but she can sell me the IPhone 8 Plus for $29.00. Then she said I owed another $192.00 because the lease was not settled...I did not care and told her to take it out of my account. She hung up. I then called on Oct 11, 2018 and talked with Aaron S. It was 0700 am and he said he needed to talk with my wife on her phone and said he would call me back at 0900 am to continue. He never called back. I then decided to chat to have a record on Oct 11, 2018 at 1700 and this agent actually said he ordered my new IPhone 8 Plus for $29.17 a month and then said have a nice day. He left the chat. I then started another Chat and talked with Valentina B. She told me he did not order the phone and apologized. I just told I would talk with Sprint later. I have had enough. A week later and still no phone.

I made payment @ sprint store my payment did not process called the 1-800 # & the rep gave me a hard time. I have my receipt & was redirected to 4 different people. Bill payments should not be a hassel the should have posted by one day & the employee should be accountable for there actions. This locations has given me problems after problems. Sprint has terrible service & customer service

very poor customer service won't help every time I call I hold forever and always hung up one..

I have been a long time Sprint customer and after the first you are a nobody. They jack the prices up and don't care about you anymore. I was paying over$200. a month for 3 phones and we shared 2 gb's between 3 phones. I upgraded our phones on line what a joke they were charging us for things that was supposed to be free. I called about it 4 time's before it was fixed talked to someone different Everytime they said they would fix the problem but did not, they do nothing but lie to you all the time. My contract just ran out and changed phone service they told us on the phone the day we switched our account was payed and we were done.3 months later I receive a bill in mail for past due charges and now a letter from a collection agency. I called Sprint and argued with them and ask for a supervisor sat on phone for hours and they hung up. I am so ferius with Sprint they SUCK!!!!!!!

I WAS LIED TO ABOUT AN APPLE WATCH!!! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET AN APPLE WATCH SERIES 4 FOR TWO DAYS NOW. I HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE WITH SPRINT FOR 3.5 HOURS NOW AND I AM SO ANGRY NOW. THIS IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD. I WOULD NEVER TELL ANYONE TO BUY FROM SPRINT AGAIN!!!

ALL I WANTED TO DO IS TO HAVE A NEW APPLE WATCH TO GO WITH MY NEW IPHONE XS MAX, BUT I GUESS SPRINT REALLY SUCKS

Hello
This is Valencia Jones I've have been Trying to speak with a supervisor for 3 days now only to be hung up on put on hold and rude customer service.

To whom it may concern,

My name is Victoria Mack I am a very upset customer I have spent hours and days on the phone with sprint. I first started calling due to being mislead about the service ant the amt of the bill. When I get sprint a year ago I was told my bill would be about 150.00 a month for the 5 lines of service. I have called over and over to get the bill correct when the 4th and the 5th has not been used in 6th months. Then I placed and order a little over a week ago and got the phone for my line 4026168282 and it still does not work and had not worked in over a week . I am very pissed at sprit at this point and would like out of my contract for lines 3-5 this is not fair I have gave you all well over 3000.00 in a year. The customer service is really poor you can look at my call log I have called so many times and been hung up on so many times where I have to call back. I have been on hold for 45mins at a time then click they hang up. I would like to have someone give me a call higher up. I have requested a supervisor 10 plus times this is so wrong. My number is 4022130118

Darnell Johnson
Grass Masters Of South Carolina, LLC.
1390 Dogwood Drive
Orangeburg, SC 29115
(803)747-2163, (843)607-0693
Darnelljohnson2006@yahoo.com
Grassmasters_sc@yahoo.com

September 19, 2018
To: Sprint Wireless Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Franchise Owners, General Managers, and any related Sprint Wireless Employee,

Reason: Formal Complaint store employee/manager Frank Reeves.

On September 19, 2018, I entered the Sprint Wireless Store located at 310-A Azalea Square Boulevard, Summerville, South Carolina at approximately 5:10pm to discuss a letter that I received via mail about an outstanding balance that was due after calling customer care who stated that I needed to go into the local Sprint location to have my account authenticated. I was assisted by a nice and extremely kind gentleman when I first came into contact with Sprint. He requested my identification which I provided and was able to be authenticated. My conversation was abruptly and completely interrupted by Mr. Frank Reeves who completed disregarded the other store employee who was trying to assist me with question that I had concerning my bill. I explained to Mr. Reeves that I had switched over to another carrier and that I had questions concerning the increased amount of my final bill. Mr. Reeves became even more hostile to the point of telling me that he “has the right to refuse service”and that I needed to leave the store or that he would have me removed from the property pretty much bullying me by threatening to call law enforcement. It is 2018, not 1960 and the way that Mr. Reeves treated me with his racial bias behavior cannot be within the core values of Sprint PCS. I explained to Mr. Reeves that you do not have the right to refuse service because we have a binding contract/letter that ties us together. At that point Mr. Reeves repeated that he has the right to “refuse service” very hostile and told me to leave or he would again have me removed/escorted from the property and he walked away to a rear office a slammed the door leaving me feeling racially confused because everyone else who came in the store during the same time I was there and after was treated with the most upmost respect to include a Hispanic female before me and a Caucasian couple after me. I was completed disgusted by my racial encounter with Mr. Reeves to the point that I walked outside to call customer care in an attempt to get some form of relief. While sitting in my vehicle on the phone with customer care in the parking lot Mr. Reeves called law enforcement on me as if I was posing some form of danger. Thus, making good on his threat to have me removed from the property. I only had a question about the amount of my bill. As a educated African American business owner, disabled military veteran, and former law enforcement officer I was left completely violated and mishandle. I pray that Sprint PCS and its management team present or offer a solution to this matter concerning a member of your team. As I am aware that the above location is equipped with cctv video monitoring which will validate and support this formal complaint as well as the employee who assisted at the time of my initial transaction in the event that this complaint is disputed by Mr. Reeves. I have also recorded this aggressive and non- professional encounter with Mr. Reeves via cell phone as well. I can be reached at the above address and the above telephone number. I do appreciate your expedited attention to this matter. Please give me a call in the very near future to discuss this matter.

Darnell M. Johnson
(803)747-2163

I’ve been complaining for several months about the poor service Sprint offers. Not only is the service horrible the customer service is poor I’ve been paying my bill on time and receiving poor service from calls being dropped to slow internet. Every time I call I get tgr sane response either their working on towers an I will receive a credit. A credit is not good enough I paid my phone in full and want to take my service elsewhere. Now I’m getting the run around about my phone being unlocked. I’ve called three days in a row and been on hold for hours constantly being transferred. All I want is to take my phone to another provider and get rid of Sprint horrible service.

Well I been with sprint customer for several years, I been experiencing problems with service by getting no service or having dropped calls. I recently upgraded to I phone 8 plus with sprint. I also had two other lines on my account. My kids were switch to another carrier, they were experience no service with their phones when traveling up north or different areas which made it difficult to keep in touch with one another. My daughter wanted my iPhone 8 so i put my phone number on the Samsung phone, so we swap phones and numbers. When I received my bill from sprint it was for over $800.00. So I called customer service they stated I closed my account, No, my account was never closed, the account is my name, and we swap the phone numbers. I told her I am not paying the $800.00. Again, I still have the I phone 8 with sprint, the account is still open. the account was not ever closed, the phone was still active under sprint. She started screaming at me, saying" i better pay the the bill and it was my fault for closing the account". she keep saying "I closed the account,". So I told her I would not discuss this with her any further due to her unprofessional attitude and lack of understanding my concept of what happen. So i waited a couple days and called customer service again. Same thing, explain the situation and she immediately started blaming me that I closed the account and that i better pay the money or they were going to close my account. So, then I said" how can you close the account, when you are accusing me that i closed the account?". I told her that she was not making any sense and she starting scream at me and treating me that the account will get closed and they will turn my service off. I told her that she was way out of line and they were not professional people and I will go into a sprint store. I went and spoke to sales Rep. he stated he needed to speak to his manager, "why wouldn't the manager come out to speak to me." they said you need to pay the $800.00 I told them I do not have $800.00 I want the phone turn back on and keep my account open with the I phone 8 with my monthly payments, he told me again pay the $800. I told him I do not have the money and i will not pay the money and I will not use sprint ever again. He then gave me a name of a gentlemen, he said he does house calls and he can get me another phone and get me out of this mess and he does not usually do this but he felt bad for me and wanted to help me out. I did not fall for this scam. What I want is my phone turn back on, because I never closed my account. I want the $800.00 charge off my bill, I want all late fees taken off and I will pay my monthly bill as I was for the last years of being a sprint customer or I will leave sprint all together. You need to clean up the rude customer service department and get people that really want to help people or sprint will not last.

I call up sprint to unlock my phone last Tuesday morning and was told I had to pay it of first that’s fine I payed them $720.00 right then and the lady said I was all set and I would get a email to say my phone was unlocked .
So I get to Thursday and still nothing so I call sprint up again and when I told my story this lady said she was so sorry but it was never even put in the System to be unlocked but would do it right now for me and said not to worrie that it was going to be done this time well it’s Friday and still nothing , I am going out of town tomorrow and now will have to try to deal with this from another country .

I could rate Sprint a zero that's what they would get. Went to Sprint kiosk to pay my bill. But instead was met with surly, rude, disrespectful, lacked professionalism, maturity, and definitely showed no leadership in providing quality, unbiased service. To add insult to injury they called the mall security and lied and said we were cursing at them. This Sprint is in the Great mall, Milpitas, CA, entrance 3. However the security was very accomodating. As a black person, I feel this is just another non-black(Hispanic) person trying to use the police to exercise their authority in doing something they had no control over

On August 16th, I determined that the person who initially set me up with your company, set me up with a prepaid account. This was erroneous. I should have been set up on a post paid account. This was done yesterday. However, my prepaid account was allowed to charge another payment. I have spent more than 9 hours in the least 24, being bounced around to approximately 10 different sprint numbers.No one was been able to fix this problem. I have also been on a few chats with people that insist they can't do anything about my problem. Right this moment, 1 have 2 separate accounts, 1 prepaid and 1 Post paid account, though I have no service on the post paid account. I have repeated asked to speak to a supervisor and have been denied that request more than 30 times. What kind of company are you running? I have never in my life been as frustrated as I am now.
I sore that I would never have an AT&T Account again but I am considering giving them a try. They certainly can't be this bad. All I want is what I have been promised, the Prepaid Account closed, and the number on that account ported to my postpaid account. I also want a refund of the additional funds taken by the prepaid account. At this point I feel that your company definitely owes me some type of compensation for all the time and aggravation that I have been put through. I am currently on the line with someone at a new number who is calling people the do "migration" directly. I have previously been in contact with those personnel did not, could not, or would not. resolve this issue.Im certain that you can view a call history of my 517-910-3159 telephone number and see that I haven't exaggerated this process at all.

I have been a sprint customer for 13 years. Over the last year I have experienced horrible customer service. I have not been able to payoff my devices because telephone and I store representatives would not accept the payment. Each tome I call or go in the rep advised me to do the opposite. I cannot reach anyone by phone and o am to the point I no longer want to deal with sprint. My phones are not operating properly and the same thing happens with Apple and sprint. I would like to receive a reply on how to go about resolving the matter there. My name is Smith and my number is310 447-5085.

I have just spent a ridiculous amount of time w your customer service reps in india. They ask you the same questions over and over, then transfer you than transfer you again. Nothing needs to be this complicated. They all seem so obtuse...I have been put on hold and have spent so much time ...what a ridiculous customer service system. I can not understand the reps with their accents and apparently they can not understand us.
BRING THOSE JOBS BACK TO THE U.S.

Sprint store screwed up our BOGO iPhone deal. Overcharged for months, after several hours on phone with cust service refund given. Immediately went back to over charging, repeat above process. Have since left sprint! Waiting for $248 refund!!!!

I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER FOR TEN YEARS sorry,Im not so sure I want to spend next ten minutes with SPRINT!
how hard is it to understand to Cancel one order even if it has shipped or not? MY POINT IS I have had many issues with many phones through out the years..
But this is my second phone in LESS two years THAT HAS COSTED ME many HOURS HEADACHES AND EVEN MY INTEGRITY!!..DUE TO LOSS OF A JOB, & LOSSS OF A RECENT JOB INTERVIEW DUE TO THESE LOUSY PHONES AND CUTOMER SERVICE YOU OFFER Oh! not to mention MY SONS RESPECT of his father who "could NOT be there for him "when he needed me for an Emergency!
because MY PHONE DID NOT ALERT ME IN THESE MATTERS(and ITS SOUND IS SET TO LOUD) and only rings or alerts me randomly when there is no one calling or texting me. WTH ? NO! its not the settings or the user! its the phone!!!...THERFORE, I DECIDED TO GIVE SPRINT ONE MORE CHANCE why? HMM? I really DONT KNOW
so I recently ordered a phone after being desperate need for a dependable one, THOUGH NOT WANTING THE ONE I WAS I was coaxed into buying a (LG G7 )at its sale & discounted costs to replace my phone in hand however in Good shape nice looking,But CRAPPY & FAULTY( LG cv20) phone.
I had bought ordered & signed for the LG7 then soon realized there is better quality in the new SAMSUNG NOTE 8 and had requested The order & shipment be CANCLED, "Ok no problem I'm told" but we cant send you the Galaxy note 8, until we receive the two phones from you.
so they want my useless one in hand, (LG cv20) and the one to arrive in the mail...I asked why not just charge me for the one I want as separate order? AND THATS NOT POSSIBLE when sprint OVER charges me now for Everything else on my bill'' for 3 lines when only one is active!

sincerely,'
William (F)enell @ 847 385 8482..billfennell48@yahooo.com
(F) for Furiously pissed off & confused as to what happened to quality controll and sprint customer service?

I went in for an upgrade to my 6s to an 8. I told the lady I wanted a silver phone, she brought out a box, opened it and I saw the face was white. I told her I didn't a white face, I wanted a black face. She said I would have to choose a different color and went to the back. A different lady came out and told me if I wanted a different phone I would have to pay a restocking fee of $45, I said NO, I didn't open the phone, I haven't even touched the phone. I commented I shouldn't have to pay $800 for something I don't want. She told me the only way I could get a new phone is to pay the restocking fee. Why should I pay, I did not open the phone, I did not touch the phone. I was not told the silver phone only had a white face. I have been a customer for almost 20 years. If I am paying for this phone I should have what I want! She said I could have what I want if I pay the restocking fee. THIS IS WRONG!! WHY SHOULD I PAY $800 FOR SOMETHING I DONT WANT!! SPRINT SHOULD WAIVE THIS FEE AND GIVE ME WHAT I WANT...WE ARE NOT VALUED CUSTOMERS LIKE THEY SAY WE ARE!!

We cant resolve an issue through customer service because they all saying different things on how to resolve this issue and none of them are cost effecient for us as a family. I pay for 5 lines upwards of $400 a month im currently laid off so this expense to me could be cut all at once if not for my kids. 1 line has a broke phone which will be upgradeable in 7 months so rather than spend unnecessary money we would like to jus upgrade the phone by paying it off and sprint give us the credits due so we can move on to a new phn undrr a new lease agreement which to me would be the best moving forward and financially sound so im not wasting resources. I understand sprint wont lose alot by losing me as a customer but word of mouth helps to fan the flames and by the treatment ive got here lately id much rather go back to AT&T seems like the service we got was not questionable this has been the worse switch ever its been nothing but hell as a customer of yours i would not recommend this service to a friend thru my experiences. I only want to get a new for undrr a new lease which benefits sprint so i dont understand why we cant find some middle ground here.

My experience would be a "0". I cannot tell you about it in 100 words therefore I guess I have to write a letter. Its amazing how each person you talk to wants to tell you something different,(every simgle time) and they want to talk in circles and quote numbers when you just asked a simple question about your bill. Then when you asked to be transferred they bulk against it. These representatives are in the Philippines so they are probably passing the phone to each other, spoke to 3 different ones. I was on hold for at least 15-20 between agents, was on the phone for over an hour and still not satisfied with the answers. They were probably hoping I would hang up. I will write the letter, which will probably not be acknowledged. Its amazing how when you call they want to tell you how long you have been a customer right from the beginning, is that supposed to make me feel good, when it means nothing in reality. You still get the same treatment as a person who just signed up, so take it out of your greeting! Disgusted!!!!

Had thought to switch to Sprint, to Save a little each month,
Unlimited data, talk, and text plan.
I had given them over the phone my Soc Sec number, birth date, address, email, phone numbers, credit card. They informed me I had excellent credit, so they checked.
Phone came today wife wanted, informed me to go to Sprint Corporate Store, for a new SIM card for my phone, when I got there as requested, I gave my Drivers License.
I asked to use restroom, please? Was informed only for employees, go to Godfathers Pizza (closed) went to Manager, appealed and informed her of my ongoing medical
condition, that I was in real need. She showed me where Home Depot was, at that point I knew I cannot do business
with Sprint. I trusted them with all my information, but, not one of the four or five employees couldn’t guard the “stock”
For a couple of minutes, for relief purposes?
Apparently they do not know of Ally’s Law, came into effect in Illinois in 2005, by April 2013, 14 States had this Law including Ohio, Kentucky, and Tennessee.
I will remain with Verizon, what other reasons are they so busy? I noticed Sprint Store wasn’t as!

You stuck! I switched to Verizon today. I left them for sprint 3 months ago. I have spent half of my life over the last 3 months trying to get many issues fixed. All they did was lie to me and sell me a phone that cant be transferred to another carrier. So, now I have to mail this piece of shitphone back to sprint. Verizon will. E happy to welcome you. Just tell them that you are dissatisfied with Sprint. You actually will be able to speak to a human being. And guess what, they speak english!!! Move now to Verizon!!!

i RECENTLY SWITCHED MY PLAN TO 5 LINES FOR $110.00 MINUS $10.0 FOR AUTOPAY.
I purchased 4 phones and my bill should be 100.00 plus one I phone 8 for 27.50 plus one free and 2 i phone 7 refurbished for $12.50 each
Two weeks later my plan has changed,( I was told I was sent a text message)and my bill is $320.00 !!
This looks like a bait and switch and I'm very upset.I was on the phone for an hour and a 1/2 and I was "told" my account is back to what I mentioned above but I have not seen the changes.Obviously this is very upsetting to me and i will just pay nothing If I cant get this straightened out.Report it to the FCC and go with T mobile again.

You offer a 55+plan. We have been with Sprint since 2009. I was told by one of your customer care associates that we could not have this plan becsuse it is not offered to us through THE SYSTEM, or some other confusing lingo. She said you have the plan but was not available through their system,and she could not put us in for this plan. My husband is 62 born 6 - 29 -1956. I was born 01- 24 1950 being 68. We are both more than 55+!!!!! It is ludicrous that we cannot be eligible for this plan. FIX THIS IDIOTIC GLITCH and allow this plan to be available NOW!!!
I want an answer ASAP!
We have been with your company over 9 years so l think you would want to honor our loyalty. We are seriously thinking of CHANGING OUR CELL PHONE PROVIDER because of this PROBLEM.

Poor service, worst customer service. I opted out due to poor connectivity and paid the final bill. They have been telling me since last 4 days that it takes 72 hours to unlock the device, today I was told that their executives did not raise ticket/ initiate proper way to unlock device. I received email saying it will now take another 48 hours.
I have been following up with them daily for the past 4 days and despite this I end with this gibberish ! They activated my line within two hours but now they are harassing me!
I want to file a lawsuit - please guide me.
Regards
SAM

My phone is shit. I spoke with one rep, 1 supervisor. One manager treated with such disrespect

On July 16, 2018 I decided to upgraded my and my daughter phones, order #oy-shso865385687/oy-shso865386940. The I phone s8 in red was sent ending in 865385687 was shipped and delivered but 8653869540 was put on hold due to an delinquent bill which I promptly made a payment agreement and I was told the phone would be held until the 25th of July and my phone would be sent out promptly. But this agreement was not honor instead I had made several calls, July 16, 17, 21 and 24 4 calls that day alone. My complaint is now after receiving your bill money, I am being told that I now have to pay for the lease amount when I was offer a no down payment for both phones. I have been a customer for 20 years even though its says 6 years, I left for one year and returned to you in 2012. The I phone 8s was placed on phone number ending in 7036, even though I had never had an I phone before, (Galaxy s6 edge) and my daughter has always had an I phone, phone ending in 9438 well sending the phone on my phone number was fine until I found out my daughter still had a lease bill due, which I didn't find out about until today. Each time I called I was told something different and made promises that wasn't kept or put into the computer. A supervisor by the name of Eric told me that he would slash the lease bill in half, cancel the lease agreement and put it on my next month bill but he failed to put this information in the computer, so now I must wait 72 hours until they pull the tape to confirm everything. I spoke with Jordan and supervisor Kevin in escalation dept. The sales dept was absolutely no real help cause all they wanted was for me to buy the phone or send it back which it is broken, (I phone s7) but my Galaxy edge is in perfect condition. Please help resolve this issue because I feel betrayed by your representative, they all need training on how to resolve issues, complete what was said or promise in the computer and mostly keeping those promises. Barbara J Brown Terminal Supervisor

actually if there was a choice for no stars that would be the one we would select.

The first part of the year we changed our service to SPRINT- we needed 5 lines and there was a $100 money back for each line and get access to HULU(did not know what that was at the time) a "win win?" NOT AT ALL.

Two of the lines needed to be used regularly in Vermont your sales person Anthony Bologna, assured us there would be no problem with the phones and we could keep our current phone numbers.

Anthony even volunteered to mail the phones to the destination in Vermont: one phone going to an elderly parent with health conditions. the second phone going to medically challenged individual age of 32. Both of whom are supported solely by my wife and I for the necessities. These phones do not work well at all and we would have switched back to our previous cellular service however we had given our phones to SPRINT as an exchange.
We have never been back to a store as many times as we have sprint - in reality we have never even had to go back to the cellular store prior to working with Sprint.

The here is the KICKER - although we were having difficulty with our phones we thought, "maybe it is just an adaption period" we referred a friend who was here from Vermont on holiday. to our amazement the sales person would not recommend SPRINT service for Vermont.

Well now what does anyone have to say - Mr. Anthony says nothing no comment - no comment on the service in Vermont, no comment on the "rebate of $100 per line" we recently got a portion of what was promised. I want to be let out of what ever "contract" we have owing nothing to SPRINT. enough is enough

phone numbers associated with the cellular line of 321-412-5167

We are having a poor internet service. Almost everyday it stops working. Last month me and my Partner stayed 2 days in a roll withou internet connection. We called sprint and they did not help. Asked us to do the same waste of time. Dial ##873283# (I memorized it a long time ago) take off the chip and insert again, restart the phone. It is not a phone issue because me and my partner deal with the same problem. Anyway after we waste our tine again doing all the bulshits nothing happened so I started looking for something to do at settings and I found out LTE and I turned it off. So with 3G it worked but not good. Since then we are all the time enabling and turning off LTE to try to have internet. When LTE stops working we go to 3G.. it is our life to be begging for internet like we are not paying for it. We spend $:220 per month and have a horrible service. Not even people from sprint helpe us. Thanks God I discovery the option to turn off lte and it helps us sometimes. If sprint do not solve it out, return our money or I do not know any other option we are going to look for legal options with our lawyer because the company is not following the contract.. we everyday wake up praying for the internet to work.

I have been a customer since 2001 and never any issues til now. I was offered a plan on May 19, 2018 but was not told that it was for new customers only. I continually confirmed this with the agent to whom I was speaking. My total bill was to be $196. Got my bill June 19, 2018 and my balance was $511. I have called customer service multiple times and even spoke with the escalations department which told me they would pull and review my phone conversation from May 19, 2018 and get back with me in 10 to 14 business days. I received a call back the beginning of July and the lady I spoke with stated that would be honoring the plan I was offered and that I would be receiving a little over $400 in credits. She stated that they would show up on my account July 22,2018. Well we are to this date and my account does not reflect any of this. My balance is $350 which is not correct. I have contacted customer service again and have been told today that I would not be receiving anything that I was told I would. Sprint needs to honor what they told me our cancel my 5 contracts. I do not have anything good to say about Sprint and will not be referring anyone to this company. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE and not given what was promised. I will also be filing complaints with the appropriate public agencies.

I have been a customer for over 14 years I called on July 6, 2018 and was told I would be able . to enroll in your military plan $55 the first line, $25 the second line and $15 each additional. Since this time no one has been able to find the conversation and conditions discussed. I called back on July 11th to find out the status and was told I would have to wait 3-5 business day. As of yesterday July 19, 2018 no one returned call and customer service refused to help me. I am just trying to get a reasonable plan where I not pay over $400 a month for service. Customer service is very rude and if no resolution is agreed upon I will have to find another cell provider. You would think your business would treat military and former military better than the responses I got on yesterday. Patiently waiting for a response.

I never have more than 3 bars. I very rarely can connect at all. Plus, customer service sucks, I have anxiety attacks when I have to call

Miscommunication with customers keep getting apologies but no real solutions. Each rep says something different. Didn’t inform me I had to esign to get my phone shipped. Was waiting and waiting then I told them I wanted the 128gb iPhone they gave me the 32gb

I had a horrendous experience with a particular representative regarding my bill that I requested to extend my payment which was 07/13/18 and Sprint failed to withdrawal from my bank account and I got an email for past due and threatened for disconnection and I immediately called to find out why I was threatened and the rude lady kept repeating herself and not listening to what I was telling her and she continued to repeat herself and I asked for a Supervisor and she bluntly flat out said that they will not help me that they will ask the same questions and she did. I've been a Sprint Customer for the longest time including US Cellular. I asked her one more time for a Supervisor and she said fine but it will take a very long time and was very cold about it and that was unacceptable and when I asked her for her name she hung up on me. She sounded like a Phillipino lady. Can a Supervisor please call me to fix this matter at 630-532-9157 Felix Vasquez 630-532-9157

For starter, the total call lasted 2 hours and 47 minutes. I was put on hold three times. When I asked Rep #I1430353557 was rude and it took me asking her 4 times for her supervisor. She then preceded to say, “well you will just be on the line longer.” I got a third person and was put up n hold again when I questioned the billing and my payments. I asked for a complete accounting review of the bill for the past year and was put on hold again.

very poor customer service from the oversea dept. . The employee has very polite manner but is very poor in following instructions.

Customer service department will not deal with the issue at hand; kept putting me on hold for seven times in an hour. Reported phone stolen and paid off the bill, was informed by billing department account closed only to receive a bill the following month. The representative Alex is very nervous and does not have a clue as to what she is saying.......it is obvious need training!!!!! The supervisor refused to take my call, extremely rude!!! Will not recommend ding business with this carrier.

My problem is that your staff doesn't seem to know what they are doing. Every time I call I get a different explanation. It was last year when I finished paying my phone contract back in August or September when I was done paying for my IPhone. I was still getting charge for it, that's when I called and talked to one of your staff and she stated that I still had to pay an additional amount of $199.00 to own the phone and when looking at my account I only had a few more months and that it would be done by April. I told your staff that it was ok and that I was going to keep track of the payment and if I had any question I was going to call. Upon review of my bill I noticed that I was still paying for the $199.00 so I called today and talked to one of your staff, but not only one but two of your managers and asked about it, but that's when I was told that not only I was still paying for the original payment of the phone, but still have to pay the $199.00 in full in order for me to own the phone. I asks your manager why your staff gave me the wrong information, because if I knew I could have paid the $199.00 back in November I would had done that. because there is no way I would have agree to continue paying $31.00 for ever when I could have been done a long time ago. However answer I got from your manager was that the only thing they could do for me was to give me a $50.00 credit, and that I will still have to pay the $199.00 to own the phone, that's when got very upset. Because I feel that if your staff make a mistake the least you can do is fix it and admit that it was a mistake done and take care of the situation, and not make me feel like I was the one that make the mistake. I and understand that mistake are may but as a customer service represented we supposed to take care of our customer in order to keep them happy specially when we know the customer is been 100 % honest. I am not making up this issue, it happen to me and someone need to be responsible for it, I can only imagine how many people is in and have been in the same situation I am right now and it just not fair.

I hope this issue get fix not only for me but for your future customer as well.

I am a customer of Sprint from almost 2 years. I have taken another connection for my parents who visited states. I used to pay for the device monthly. When my parents left states, I closed the account, paid for the device completely and owned the device. I called them to unlock the device for both domestic and international use. They confirmed that the device is unlocked and can be used for any network globally. However, the device is not working for any other networks. I followed up with Sprint Customer care numerous times. Every time they cook some stories and never provide any solution.

I've been a loyal sprint customer for over twenty years . Today I received a text from your company that if I go over 23 gb during a billing cycle my service will be subject to slower speeds and or interruptions. As someone who has used your company with unlimited plans as long as I have I'm treated this way. Sadly as soon as my contract is up I will be taking my business elsewhere. I will also be recommending that everyone I know do the same . Your company should be loyal to and treat better it's customers who have stuck with it for 20 years . Thanks for your time
Regards
Richard Sambade

I wish I could give zero stars. horrible customer service. worse than ATT.
I signed up with Sprint with 6 new phone lines based on the promotion the sales person on phone have me. I received my bill and it was almost double what I was promised. 3 phone calls later and still not resolved. Last phone call was 1.5 hrs, like I have nothing better to do than talk with someone who has no idea what they are doing. Stop sending me texts and emails saying my bill is over due. I will not be making payment until this is resolved. I am not paying $1 more than I was told my bill would be let alone $170 more!

I am so dissatisfied with sprint, I have been a sprint customer for 12 years, a lil while ago I called sprint to see if they could have me lower my bill/ my husband was no longer using his phone line. the bill was too high . they told me all they could do was offer me a seasonal standby plan after I asked about canceling the line. I am so upset because for 1 nobody told me that I could pay the balance on the lease for the phone then cancel the line/ I was just offered that option back in 05/2018 after calling for months trying to get some relief for that phone line/so I kingly paid $129 cleared the phone lease and sprint canceled the line; I wanna know is why didn't anyone tell me that before all those previous times I called look for help with the bill? I could have been saving money on the bill if someone would have taken the time and given me my options yesterday (7/10/2018) I called sprint customer service looking for a cheaper plan now that that line has been canceled and I was hung up on by the rep and no one called me back/ today I called sprint back again looking for a cheaper phone plan and was told all I qualify for was $5 off per line for some automatic payment option and the rep also hung up on me but then called me back and just really couldn't help me / also I purchased some equipment contract no c-os-90911894 that has broken into pieces I called sprint about the equipment and they gave me a $23 credit that's it/ I just feel this level of customer service is beyond poor for someone who has been with sprint since 2006/ I feel like nobody gave me the option of clearing out the lease on line ending in 3473 ( husbands line) because they wanted me to keep paying for it instead of canceling the account/ I want out / I don't feel like I should have to pay for that broken equipment and I want to return these phones and cancel out my account . so stressed out over this phone bill and nobody seems to help me with lowering it . just want my money

I came to the sprint in Hickory, NC.

The Services Was Very POOR! Me & my husband came in just to turn his phone in so his new phone with a new providor would work. The Lady “checking us in” gave us a look when we explained to her we just need to turn in and deactivate his phone for we had a new provider. We don’t appreciate being begged to stay with Spirint. The service wasn’t working well in our mobile home and there are things spirint does that we didn’t like. We explained to them that we already changed and we no longer want to be part of spirint. We got offered lower pays on our bill but the problem is we don’t care how low or high our bill is with bad service in our home and certain areas while driving and traveling and how we can’t be on the phone and play on our phone is annoying. We even had unlimited and it just wasn’t worth the problems we was having. After 20mins of being begged we are very annoyed with repeating ourselves. I understand you all try to do what you can to make the customers happy but if my stuff not working well in areas I just don’t want to be with the company anymore. Anyways after explaining again to the women we just want to the turn then phone in and that’s it.... we got told it be an 1-2 hour wait. JUST TO TURN IN A DARN PHONE!!!! there was only 3 people working.. One was standing around talking to another worker doing nothing with a customer. Laughing and what not while people are waiting. Also there is NO WHERE for the customers to sit! There is like 3 little black chairs at the back wall and there are about 15 people in store..... at least Verizon has lots of places for their customers to sit and have more workers. Not to mention Spirit doesn’t support military ether. Rude!

I bought iPhone 7 from sprint and I paid the full amount two years ago and until now it still locked even though I called customer service many times and no solution at all.

Promised to "buy" our Verizon contract for 2 phones. Sent last bill like requested. 2 years later - still have not received the "buy out money." Now being sued by Verizon. Changed my plan 2 months before my contract was up without contacting me so that my bill went up $25 more per month. Verizon may have had high rates but I never in 12 years had to play this BS. Tried to get to resolution department through online chat. Was supposed to get a call back in 24-48 hours. Still waiting and it's be 5 weeks.

To whom it may concern:

My name is Akm Khairuzzaman and I have been with Sprint for about 15 years. My account number is 496252058. My account has three other line for my spouse and 2 children.

I am writing this email with a great frustration. I can’t understand how a big corporation like you can run with such a terrible customer service! I have been trying to reach a customer service for the last three consecutive days without any success. My valuable hours have been spent searching for corporate number, email, appropriate way to file a complaint and finally today I got this site to file an official complaint. Though I don't know if this complaint will reach to the same bunch of people in your customer service.

On June 25th approximately at around 10 am I spoke/chat to two person in your customer service department. Their names are as follows: Katheline A and Claire.A. I spent more than hours on that (see enclosed copy of our chat). I called to dispute the increase my bill by $15 ($5 for each line - access promo) which you have added all of a sudden and I have never paid that in my past bills. I was told that if I sign up for automatic bill payment then this amount will be waived. I still do not understand why is that? Is it some kind of forceful technique that your company is applying so that we all sign up for an automatic bill payment? Many of the time the bill is wrong (like in this case you suddenly increased the bill by $15). I think every customer has a right for not signing up an automatic bill payment, and for that they should not be punished.

The second issue is that I do not have any online account access to manage my account. Claire tried three time to set my online account without any success. I still do not have online access into my account. I spent more than an hour on that day without resolving any of my issues. After that I have been trying to reach your customer service every day and I have spent hours on this and my frustration has just gone up. I think I deserve a waiver on one month bill because I have spent my valuable time from my work, you should be responsible for that.

The third and final issue is with your phone service, some times the line is bad, sometime the other person can’t hear me, sometimes I can’t hear the other person and they mostly happen within sprint to sprint network.

I have not yet made any payment for the billing cycle of May 15 to June 14, until you get back to me ASAP with all the solution.

Thanks.

Akm Khairuzzaman
347-731-7250
8463 Timberland Cir.
Ellicott City, MD 21043.

I spoke to a customer service representative and was treated rudely and disrespectfully. I was trying to work out a problem I have been problem with my phones. I think that because these employees are out sourced they are very rude. She even started to yell at me and told that I needed to listen. I have been with Sprint for a very long time and have 9 lines which I am going to be moving soon. I am so tired of this. Over the past 6 months it has been a joke to call for help and get assistance with the company. I am so upset and disgusted with the service that I have.

the customer service is horrible I have never been disrespected like this they lie to you and every rep tell you something different we as consumers need to let them know we are nit playing and take our business else where, you can not reach cooperate or any one in charge if you have a number please send it to me

I work in Terrell Texas and the coverage here is not good. I live in wills point Texas and I have no issues. Why don’t y’all have more cell towers around the Terrell area. My coverage goes to Lte one bar to sprint Ix with in a few minutes and back to 3g then back to Lte one bar. It not right I paying over a100 a month for unlimited everything when I have this issue .

I need someone from Corporate to return my call to (409) 543-7697 I hate complaining again complain in again but this has to stop I've been given wrong information and I know the information is wrong because I used to work for Sprint And I'm not gonna tolerate it

If anyone is thinking about switching to Sprint phone service don't. We have recently departed ways with them due to moving to Florida. It doesn't matter how long you are customer's of a company they treat you terrible when you cancel. I'm trying to verify our balances and verify the devices that were leased have all been received and all the sudden our passwords no longer work. Guess what we didn't't change them. Then they say we will send and email to get your security information. ( That never comes) but you better believe we get emails about the bill) They LIE! Then I ask how am I supposed to get the security information that I never changed. Oh you can't since you cancelled the account... Why didn't the first person just tell me that. I can't stand people who lie. So now I have to go into a Sprint store to find out how to get this cleared up..... SPRINT HAS GONE DOWN HILL SINCE EARLY 2000's yes that's how we were with them, NEVER AGAIN!!

I called 2 nights ago to see what kind of offers sprint had the guy took my info I asked if it will show as hard inquiry on my credit he said no I asked r u sure he said yes it would noy while still on phone got email from Experian not 10 minutes after he ran and it showed as hard inquiry I was mad I have spent 20 hours or more past couple days trying to let them know they committed fraud against me got sent to 30 different people sevral refused to give name or employee id and several refused superviser when I asked plus they would give me name or id they have to and to really get u a woman in telesales told me if they were going to send me what I asked and dexter an employee requested they had to honor she said she needed my permission to listen I gave it about 5 to 10 minutes later she hung up I call back on hold always and I mean always 20,30,40 minutes b4 anyone answers phone and I got hung up on by several people I asked for name or od and superviser they knew they were in troblr but I know u can listen to all my conversations but main one is last night I don't know exact time 9 to 11 im guessing but I was told I would receive 2 iPhone8s and tablet and six months no payment comfirmed he said no payment toll January next year for what happened sprint staff r the worst and I mean worse company ive eber come across they need training badly they send u 2 wrong people lie and I have been lied to multiple times last couple days and sprint has to honor what was told to me but everyone claims I have no account have sales make account that gives me my stuff and no payments til January I will not quit till I receive my stuff and I want immediate response

I was offered a plan of 90 for 4 phone permanently to stay with Sprint. The bill has been wrong for the last 3 months. I have spent countless hours on chats and on the phone with representatives. They all tell me i'm right they can see it in the chat and will fix my account and never do. Today the supervisor I spoke with said the plan they offered was wrong and they weren't going to honor it because the person made a mistake. It wasn't my mistake and I feel my deal should be honored. I asked to speak to someone higher up and she sd there is no one higher up and it just can't be done. I told her someone at that company would have the authority to honor a deal they made in writing no less.

6/9/2018 3:00 pm EST - My current phone no longer holds a charge so it is time for an upgrade to phone & service. Called 800-777-4681 to upgrade my phone/service. I've been a customer since July 2006, I'm out of contract and have no insurance on the phone. The first sales consultant wanted to send a code to my non-functioning phone before proceeding with an upgrade which is senseless since the phone cannot hold a charge and cannot call or read text. She told me I need to go to a Sprint store that is 35 mins away in another state. This is a major inconvenience especially since I verified my account via name, address and secret question. I don't know the pin # and I don't know how to get it. I asked to talk with a supervisor and the consultant dropped the call, I called back and was on hold for over 7 mins waiting to talk with the supervisor. I called back. During this 3rd call, the sales consultant, told me that she put a note on my account and that was all that can be done. So I asked how do I go about cancelling my service. She put me on hold and I'm waiting again.

My mother who had the account has recently been placed in a nursing home and she will not be needing her phone as her daughter I am DPOA of her affairs I have tried for several days to get this account canceled was put on hold numerous times and when I finally got someone to help me they said they would call me back in 7 to 10 days to get everything canceled what a freaking nightmare easy to get the phone but hard to get anyone to help at customer service I have never experienced anything like this before

My complaint is a lot of things. First, the customer service is horrible, as horrible as it can be. My wife has called with issues regarding improper billing numerous times, each time for no less than an hour sometimes two! Is there anyone there that can make a freaking change to a bill? Each time she has to go through many forwarded calls to finally get someone and then SHE GETS DISCONNECTED! Today for example, 6/8/2018, my wife was on the phone for over two hours and then they hung up on her !!! Holy crap are you kidding me! This same scenario happened last month also. FIX YOUR BROKEN CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I am not happy at all with the way we were told at the corporate store in Fairview Heights Illinois what our bill was going to be each month and then it was WAY more than we were told. LIES LIES LIES FREAKING LIES! All of it is a joke. How about you fix my bill to what it should be for one, reimburse my wife and I for the time we lost trying to make you fix what you broke, let me live out this contract with you with the payment I should have so I can leave Sprint the exact second I can and tell everyone I know that doesn't already hate you to never use Sprint. Not surprisingly, there are a lot of people we4 know that avoid you like a plague.

My Sprint phone has been having recurring issues, plus new ones. The Sprint Store on Tamiami Trail, Sarasota FL has many sales people wandering but we had to sit and wait for over 25 minutes to be told that my phone needed to be sent in. Ok, so far not too irritating. Then I was told there were ZERO loaner phones available for over 1 week! Seriously in this age where everything is done on the phone, how can anyone be expected to be without for at LEAST a week. Does that mean possibly 2 weeks? I work using my phone. Their alternative resolve was to pay off my phone and purchase a new one. Does this reek of a scam to you because it does to me. Better Business Bureau here I come.

After several attempts to unlock an Iphone that was bought at a Apple Store , and it supposes to be unlocked , the Iphone is Locked to Sprint.

At Apple consumer support they told me that , they can´t do nothing, only Sprint can do.

I try several times doing international callings (I´m from Brazil) and they said to send an email unlocking my Iphone ,but nothing happens.

The first call was made 04/23/18

The Iphone IMEI is 353066090975503 and attached is the transaction receipt.

What should I do?

You owe me $5.88! I have contact Customer Service several times in the last month and was told my credit card would be credited or you would send me a check. I have not received either; I would expect a check because I am not a customer with you anymore (which is a good thing). Here is why you owe me money:
1) I called Sprint to cancel my account on January 14 2018 because when I was a customer of Sprint - I could not or received group texts when I was at home. I had a Airwave Tower which was not helpful so I decided to leave Sprint.
2) When I left Sprint, I requested and Sprint sent me a "Label Kit" to return the Tower. Well, when the first Return Kit arrived - it only contained an envelope to send a cell phone back - this would not fit the fairly large tower & box. I immediately called Customer Service and explained my situation; they said No Problem we will send you another "Return Kit".
3) I received another useless RETURN LABEL (for cell phone). Called Sprint Customer Service (useless) - said they would send another one.
4) On or around January 24th or 25th - This happened again - so somehow they transferred me to Antoinette (located in the States - I have forgotten where - but she was helpful and said she would send me a Return Kit. I asked her for her email; she could not give me her email; but I could contact her manager ( - her manager's email I used Christina.2.coy@sprint.com); Christina. We emailed for several weeks - with no results. Below is a copy of one of our correspondences:

From: Laurie [mailto:baranekl@rochester.rr.com]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 3:12 PM
To: Christina.2.coy@sprint.com
Cc: baranekl@rochester.rr.com
Subject: Fwd: Sprint Account Notice for XXXXX8963 ATTN: Antoinette

Christina and Antoinette,
I just received my 3rd Return Label & envelop for a cell phone!!
I should have received a Return Box and Label for the Airave??

Antoinette, can you please call me when you get a chance?
Thank you!

Date: January 26, 2018 at 5:21:36 PM EST
To: Christina.2.coy@sprint.com
Subject: Fwd: Sprint Account Notice for XXXXX8963 ATTN: Antoinette
Hello Antoinette,
Just wanted to forward to you the email I revel from Sprint.
Not sure if it is important, but I have a concern that
It had the phone number as 585-7973099.
The phone number connected to the Airave was
Another phone number (585-615-....).

Just wanted to let you know!
Laurie
Sent from my iPhone

4) I was told by your customer representatives when I called to see why I was charged in February and March; they said because of the Airave??? I TOLD THEM ALL I tried to return - but SPRINT DID NOT SEND ME THE CORRECT RETURN LABELS. So. I ended up wrapping up the tower and using the address label Sprint sent even though the price was incorrect. And, the tower was delivered to Libertyville, IL. and received on February 14, 2018!

SPRINT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE!!!! I would like you/Sprint to CREDIT me the $5.88 you charged me for the useless Airarve that I couldn't use and TRIED ON MANY OCCASIONS to return! You DID RECEIVE IT and should NOT HAVE CHARGED ME!!!
Laurie Baranek
5639 Centenary Shores
Sodus, NY
Sodus, NY 14551
315-483-8523

I leased a samsung s8 which I paid off and wanted to upgrade to a s9 and was never given the option of the galaxy forever program now they want a 450.00 down payment I wanted to see if there a discount or some kind of offer. I was happy with sprint . I dont have enough money for another down payment. I am on a month to month payment now .

Was offered visa card and other incentives to stay with sprint after contract was over , got few things but won't give me the visa they offered. Now manager says he has done all he can do , they lie and I will never go with sprint again or recommend them to anyone

I having problems since the first time. They are buying my att contract off your people didn't write the numbers done. I
Air I what is for sprint to keep their promise. The total contract to buyout att is 930" , I am really pissed off at sprint and th their people they weren't rained right at all. I have been back to the store to see if you people got it straighten out yet. I can't afford to but both phones. I will be sensing the att bill to your ceo to see if he can handle faster. I am stressed out tha bout it all you guys have lie to me form day one I won't sent of my friends to sprint after this see.

Purchased I phone 7. Became inoperative within 1 year. I continue to pay for the nonworking phone and unusable service contract. Attempted to resolve a $36 reconnect fee on this nonworking phone. What was reconnected? Phone inoperative/service useless. After getting runaround for 12 hours, I gave up.sprint sucks.

Horrible service is an understatement! Not being able to keep a promise, inconsistency from what one representative says to the next representative, hold time, awful communication skills, listening skills etc etc... On 2/21/18 I called to see what I could do to for an early upgrade. I was promised a $175.00 only fee vs $475.00 that would cost me for early upgrade. I understood this was a business decision, which is fair and a smart business decision. Thru out the call I repeated to the representative, "so the only fee to upgrade to a note 8 is 175.00", and on every occasion he indicated yes only 175.00.This initial conversation took 1 1/2 hours, because he kept checking with his supervisor, which in my opinion was way longer that it should be. I placed my order for the note 8 confident it would only be a $175.00, and was advised it would take no more than 2 days for me to receive the new phone and then I had to send in my current phone. The following day I signed in to my online acct and noticed a $320.00 charge. I called to ask why representative said "no worries once you turn in your old device it will be reverse". On 2/23/18 I called to inquire about the note 8 since In my mind I need the note 8 so I can go to the sprint store turn in my old phone so the screen can be repaired (I have insurance) return the phone and deal done. I was transferred from dept to dept, each time having to have to tell the whole story, only to learn no notes in file that a 175.00 charge was agreed upon for an upgrade. Finally I give up and request cancel the order make sure my acct is credited for the 320.00, only to learn from the representative that yes they can cancel but a charge would apply. Needless to say I lost it, have now been on the phone for 2 hours on and off. requested a supervisor, non available, wanted to make a complaint they only said it would be escalated. Still waiting for a call from a supervisor to express my dissatisfaction with the whole experience. I expected a whole lot more from Sprint, while I have heard horror stories of different situation with Sprint I always took pride and said not me SPRINT IS GREAT, No more, now I know better, worst company that I have had to deal with in my life. Will be taking my business else where. UNBELIAVABLE.

The only I can say don't get sprint zero service and all customer complain about service and line.

My complaint is not with the actual store that we purchased our phones and plans at.
We just switched to Sprint from AT & T. So far We have had extremely poor data speeds and phone quality.

Just to let you know that I have waited up to 3 full minutes for a website to load and I can barely hear when I am on a
conversation.

Is there anything I can do to have this improve. Very dissatisfied. May have to switch back.

Jane Kukla
jkukla@sarahreed.org

Hello, I've recently tried to upgrade my phone and am having an extremely hard time doing so. There was fraudulent activity on my account months ago and I had also resolved that issue MONTHS ago. I've made 3 trips to the sprint store. The second time that I went every single one of their computers were down so after I had already sat there for 45 minutes, they told me I would have to come back another time. The third time that I went to the sprint store I was there for an hour and a half and they explained that because there was fraudulent activity on my account, they weren't able to upgrade my phone because their system said that I had already upgraded. This shouldn't have even been an issue and should have already been taken care of since I had called about it months prior, and concluded with a customer service rep that someone hacked my sprint account, and stole an upgraded device using my information. I then attempted to call customer service today, was transferred three different times, and had to re-explain the situation each time. Eventually, I asked for the corporate contact information and no one seemed to have that either. If this issue isn't resolved soon I will be switching phone services.

10/25/2017 Signed up, paid $42.48 for refurb iPhone 6, phone number 913-228-7380
11/6/2017 The phone I received was defective. I called and CANCELLED contract under 14-day satisfaction guarantee. Sprint will mail me a UPS return shipping label. Refund will be given upon receipt. It has been 12 days since I signed up for service.
11/6/2017 UPS shows that Sprint created shipping label 1Z9R08859046349139 to return the defective phone. 12 DAYS
11/10/2017 I received the UPS label and mailed the phone the same day
11/16/2017 UPS shows 1Z9R08859046349139 package was delivered to Sprint
11/16/2018 Another charge for $54.15 was applied to credit card.
11/16/2017 I called, Sprint apologized for additional charges and will stop all billing. Stated that charges were continuing because they did not follow through on closing account. They could not confirm receipt of return, credit pending receipt.
11/18/2017 I called, Sprint could not confirm receipt of return, credit pending receipt
12/12/2017 receipt of return confirmed. case 190512541 refund in 3-5 days
12/18/2018 Another charge for $43.28 was applied to credit card.
12/21/2017 no credit received. Again, Sprint stated that account was not closed, but they would now close it. I was assured credit for all charges would be processed within 24 hrs. despite the fact that THEY screwed up and didn't close the account as I requested.
12/22/2017 no credit received. Called and opened case 190512541 $139.91 refund in 3-5 days
12/30/2017 received refund for $56.94. Balance owed me $82.97
1/11/2018 called and asked for refund of $82.97 balance. Opened case 193739216. I was told it would be processed in 3-5 days.
1/22/2018 no credit received. Called to open new ticket 194889538, assured that refund would be processed by 1/26
1/26/2018 no credit received, was told to check by end of day
1/29/2018 no credit received, called and was told supervisor will call back by end of day to confirm refund approved. At 4pm Supervisor left message assuring me that credit would be processed within 24 hrs
1/30/2018 no credit received, called and was assured it will be processed within 24 hrs, and billing will call to confirm
1/31/2018 spoke with Amy in finance, credit request was opened 1/30 and credits are processed within 3-5 days NOT 24 hrs.
2/8/2018 no credit received, called and got cut off while on hold. Tried using Chat line. Chat line informed me credit was rejected on 2/5 because it looks like account was not closed within 14 day satisfaction period. Chat told me to call 888-211-4727 (wrong). Called 866-789-8292 instead, spoke with Ken who stated incorrectly AGAIN that I am not owed credit because I didn't cancel within the 14 day period, transferred to Chris in Finance who stated I would get a call back to confirm $82.97 credit within 3-5 business days. case i1353769584.

This is an abusive situation. I have been lied to, miss lead, on hold for hours, and spent 12 hours total on the phone to just get nowhere and lied to again! I returned 3 phones when my lease was up and upgraded. I was worned by UPS to keep my tracking #’s because Sprint is known to put their customers through the ringer and lie to them about not receiving the returned phones and charging you over and over for the phones they already received.. This is a nightmare and I will never choose sprint again due to their lack of customer service as well as a lack of conscious in doing right by their customers as well as no concern for their clients time.. Absolutely the worst experience ever..

We went to the Crystal Lake, IL strode by Regal cinemas and were treated very poorly by an extreamly rude supervisor named Reaquel. She yelled at us and now was so unhelpful full not wanting to fix a problem that costumer service said should be a simple fix. WOULD GIVE HER 0 STARS IF I COULD!
Extreamly inappropriate service!!!

I purchased the samsung galaxy note8 from sprint 1/12/2018 and since day one Ive had problems with the phone frezzing up, Ive had a soft reset and a hard rest. Then the phone started not sending text out and locking up. Now the voulme has done completely out and the phone is less then 20 days old and customer services informs me that they will not take the phone back because its out side of there 14 day return period. Customer service sucks and so does this phone. Worset experaince Ive ever had with a phone. I wish I would have never done business with sprint. I will be filing a complient with the better business bureau this is no way to do business. Selling customer phones that dont work and then refusing to take the phone back

I have been a long time spirit customer. On sunday buy new phone I am on family plan did not want change my plan if cost my family money he said no it would not be change my plan he changed plan he was wrong called to change it back said no .This is the way you treats someone who has been with you,so I guess all 5 will say goodbye

Opening account 1 month ago coming from AT&T after 15 years I realize I made a mistake. Customer service is horrible it’s like talking to a wall,, no matter how many times you call to make sure your account is correct etc,, you will still find a problem! I’m totally shocked by this and no one seems to care or to fix the matter,,

WE discontinued our service with Sprint in 2015. There were a few small items that still needed to be paid for, which were taken care of....so we thought. We went about 8 months or so with no notices. I was ASSURED by your Cust. Serv. Dept. that everything was paid in full and our account has been closed. Then out of the blue we get a bill for about $85 charging us for the internet on a tablet that was paid off. Got that taken care of and now I'm getting a bill 4 months later for a $3.25 late fee. THIS ACCOUNT IS CLOSED!!!!! IT NO LONGER EXIST. We are tired of your staff coming up with bogus charges. You've already been investigated for this and a complaint filed with The BBB that states:

Sprint Corporation allowed illegal charges to be added to consumers' wireless bills, a process known as "cramming." The case was filed against Sprint and Verizon who must pay a combined $120 million in refunds and $38 million in penalties and investigative costs.

So why are you still doing it? This is PURE harassment against us. If we get another bill for a bogus charge on a closed, non existent account that has been closed going on 2 years, I WILL file charges against you for fraud. When I call and talk to Customer Service I get nothing but the run around, disconnected, no records of phone calls being made, employees that "don't" work their anymore or told that employee gave me the wrong information. I can NEVER get confirmation e-mails nor can I actually speak to an American citizen. WE ARE NOT WITH SPRINT ANYMORE. DO NOT CONTACT US AGAIN. WE OWE YOU NO MONEY.

Chat format, The representative was not helpful in the least. Sprint overall is horrible, they are deceptive and have unethical practices. My bill has all but tripled because of representative negligence at my expense. Erroneous charges, and they never canceled the phone lines I requested. Charged month to month for phones that could have been purchased for 1.00 at FMV, charged for insurance on a phone that no longer qualified for it. Plan changed without consent but still have to pay to have it changed back. Every part of the service is subpar. I would not recommend Sprint service to anyone.

There’s two things:
I bought a Belkin wireless phone charger from my Sprint Store. It stopped working less than a month of getting it. I bring it back to the store to get a replacement charger. They would not exchange it because it has been passed 14 days that I got the charger despite it being less than a month old. What kind of warranty is that? That’s ridiculous. They said I have to go through Belkin myself to see if they can do something about it - as if I even know how to do that. They did not even show me how to contact Belkin. The customer service was so bad that I am thinking about leaving Sprint altogether.

I got my iPhone8 Plus from Sprint as well. They told me that I would get $50 off my next bill for signing up with sprint. That never happened as well.

Case# 9737969042 - in process

My wife's cell number has been hacked with long distance (international) being made to South America, Columbia in the amount 225.47
which didn't made. We been with Sprint as of 2002 and back then I do remember I use to have issue with long distance that was never made by me I called CSR they were very understandable and they trusted my info and voided the fee but now for some unknown reason they don't trust customer complaint. Why? Is the work of evilness, greed and fraud? We live in a world of high tech computer and computers being hacked everyday and Sprint doesn't agree with me.

Please in the name of God, please correct my billing as she did not make those calls.

God Bless,

Mark

My wife and I was in Sprints North State St., Orem Utah Location and signed up for the Sprint Flex next evolution lease program on Oct 7th. We was promised we be paying no more then what we was paying then, which was $134.00 a month, for 2 phones. Now we paying $168.00 and $166.00 the last 2 months. Now we being told we wasn't eligible for this discount and Dallin Englund the Retail Consultant won't even call us back. I don't even call this customer service. It would seem I don't have a contract with Sprint since they don't won't to honor there original agreement. This isn't even the same great company we signed up with 2 years ago. Based on there star ratings looks we not the only ones that got screwed over. Just remember what goes around comes around!!!

Ive had several problems, I have been directly lied to promised callbacks and not gotten them. I have been with them 8 months and i regret ever switching carriers. Sprint had a promotion 90 dollars you get 5 unlimited lines total also i got a buy one get one free on my Samsung galaxy s8 plus So ive called in several times wasting many lunches at work were i should be relaxing because they did not give me the promotion as promised ive been paying for my lease on the 'free' phone. Ive been overcharged on my bill the whole 8 months ive called several times and been told my plan has been changed to the right plan and it was not. Now ive missed almost the whole promotion They gave me a 250 dollar credit but still have not fixed my plan as promised. To make matters worse two days after joining the tower by my house broke and there were endangered birds hatching on the tower so they stated i had to wait for them to hatch. it has been 8 months with none of my three lines having data at my house i finally had to pay 600 dollars to have WIFI put in my area now i have a monthly wifi bill on top of it all I'm out about a thousand dollars and tons of time. and now it looks like i just want credits because of all the mistakes they have made that ive had to call and try and get resolved still have no data on my three lines and i get lied to everytime i call and there rude I cant wait for my contract to be over Worst phone carrier ever !

I have been a Sprint Customer since 1995. I recently upgraded my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edges ( I had 2) to Galaxy S8+. The initial call took over 2 hours where they promised me I could get the 2 new phones plus a “free” tablet for way less than I was paying now under the “Unlimited Freedom Plan”. My bills were running between $185 and $228 a month for who knows what. I have not been able to do anything on my Sprint website in over 3 years and no one has been able to help me get back on. Since I have paperless billing I have no idea what I am paying these ridiculous prices for. But they told me I would be paying roughly $185 for the 2 phones and the tablet. I went ahead and purchased the phones and told them I would call back about the website issue because I had a headache trying to deal with accents and being on the phone for hours.

When I finally got over the trauma of the 1st phone call, I called back trying to get my website fixed. It told me I don’t have permission to make payments or make changes to the account without the permission of the account owner (ME!!!). Once again, the sales pitch started when they asked why I hadn’t taken advantage of my “free” tablet for my second phone. They sold me another “free” tablet for another $8 month and reminded me they would change my plan to the Unlimited Freedom when the November billing cycle started. Still had not fixed my problem and gave me a number to call to get it fixed. This call took 1.5 hours and once again, I had a headache when it was over. I called the tech support number they gave me and those people, thankfully who I could understand, said that department would help me set up my phone, but had nothing to do with web issues. Another waste of time in my life I will never get back.

My old S6 had fallen out of my pocket and the screen had cracked so I went to a Sprint store and spoke to a person in person and was told I only owed $80 per phone and so I decided to keep the old phones. Thank God for the people at the 132nd & State Line store for maintaining my sanity and giving me a brief straight forward answer to that issue. So when my November bill showed up, I figured I owed $406 because did not send the old phones back and that was the $160 I owed….

Until I received my DECEMBER BILL!!! That bill is $490!!! I immediately got on the phone with Sprint customer service and found out the plethora of lies I was told by the previous 2 reps.

1. I was never put on the Unlimited Freedom Plan, which would have saved me about $80/month
2. I was charged a down payment for both phones, totaling $350, I was never told about. They had told me NO DOWN PAYMENT!!!
3. The “free” tablets weren’t free. They are $8 month. The SERVICES are $33/month in addition to the $8 I was told about in the sales pitch
4. Under the new plan, my bill will be $250, not the $185 promised, which I guess looks AWESOME now since under the old plan it was going to be $330

Needless to say, I know this is big business and like all big business it’s about scamming the consumer out of as much money as humanly possible without getting them to move to a competitor but the blatant outright lies told were appalling. Like I said, I have used your service for 20+ years while in the military and overseas because I thought it was fair. You used to appreciate my longevity whenever I logged in or called. Even when you moved your customer service department overseas and it became abysmal at best, I hung in there because I thought Sprint was worth it. Now I’m pretty sure there is a better deal somewhere else. Hell, ANYWHERE else. There is no service anywhere worth $500/month. Don’t know how you’re laying off people when you’re raking in that kind of cash.

The rep today finally got me moved over to the new plan. Or so he says. I guess I will find out on my next bill. He also broke my bill down to the gnats ass for me since I STILL can’t access the website and have paperless billing. Maybe one day someone will be able to get that fixed for me. That phone call only took 30 minutes. Maybe because he knew I was pissed, maybe because he couldn’t sell me anything else…

I can’t express enough how completely DISSATISFIED I am with Sprint at the moment. I want to vomit whenever your commercials come on TV. You can trash this email if you like but I will be sending a copy to your CEO and the BBB anyway so it will not end here. Have an AWESOME day! And Merry Chritmas!

Rochelle Vann
520-236-9559
The person who is NOT the owner of this account

Have called sprint 3 times to unlock old phone I gave to friend. So far they have unlocked 1 phone twice ( I own 4 phones with sprint) and who knows what other phone. I haven’t been as pleasant with these people as I should have, but when you purchase a product that you can’t truly have, its agitating . Ever since I had my phone unlocked the first time my hotspot gets used up within five minutes along with my wife’s and two kids we have been having nothing but problems after we requested the first unlock. These people (customer service) are very unprofessional

this is the worst company I have worked with when it comes to customer service. They rank real close to xfinity.....

every time I call them, i waste 1 hour and still dont get results. I fired sprint 2 months ago. went with verizon... they atleast try...
Now sprint is running me around about my last bill. I cant log in. A called twice " 1 call 1 hour"........ they keep telling me they will send me my last bill in the mail. Today I got a Collection agency alert:!!!!!! oh my god. This company is lost..... They have my address. when I call them, they ask me the same questions over and over. Why cant they write information down. I cant wait for this to be over. was with sprint for 10 years. I wonder why i waited so long to change.

I am asking for my refund from last 1 year of 345$ and when i called today there employee misbehave and tild me fuck off

I have been trying for months to get a problem resolved that no one at Sprint can give me an answer to. I have now been charge over $1000.00 in a few months due to a mistake on the company's part.

We have had a Sprint Spark Capable 2.4 GHz and 5GHz Dual Band Wi-Fi for many years and has worked fine with no overage fees. We have been having problems with it, so called Sprint and was told it needs to be replaced.Spring no longer makes that model but they sent a replacement for what we had to a Sprint store for me to pick up, which I did.I had asked for something that was what we had before as we were happy with it.
We set it up and received an extra $500.00 on our next bill for overages fees, which is insane. Called right away and was passed on from department to department with no one understanding what to do. Promises of being called back did not happen. Have done this many times since the first bill and have spent many hours on the phone to fix this and still no one knows what is happening or will not call back. This is by far the worst customer service I have ever encountered, all the while they are still charging me for a product they admit was not what should have been sent to me and promises of not being charged.
I would like this resolved immediately . No one on the phone and through being handed over to so many people who have no idea what to do is it for me.I do not understand how anyone cannot fix a simple problem and still keep on billing me for an improper replacement.

Thank you.

Well I called last week to have the number 4726 on my plan shut off immediately and I knew I had to pay for the balance left on phone. She told me everything was taken care of. Rep told me I would not have to pay that until Dec. I go into pay my bill yesterday and see I am past due $195 and my total bill due Nov 9 is $438.20. I go online chat and if you check my record you will see the conversation and my frustration. If you read the entire chat I was reassured I was not past due anything and I would not have to pay the phone balance until Dec. It is still showing as due by Nov 9. This rep tells me 4726 was not even turned off yet. And I paid $238 this morning and it still stated I was past due. I have been a very long term sprint customer and I am sorry to say that your customer service has really slipped. I am told one thing and another thing is done. Every time I turn around I owe more money. Your company really nickels and dimes you to death. When I leased my phones I was told once the last payment was made on the date you state, the phone was paid in full. Now I have two lines I am going to shut down but I cant do both right away because each one is costing me almost $200 extra from what I already paid over the last two years. This is absolutely ridiculous. Unfortunately I am no longer able to recommend Sprint to my friends. How can I possibly defend all of this??

Been a Sprint Customer for at least 10 years. Inquiring about if Sprint has a plan matching T-Mobile for age 55 and older, two lines at TOTAL COST INCLUDING TAXES AND ALL FEES of $60. Been transferred, put on hold, told T-Mobile does not have such a plan, etc. Have asked for Retention or Loyalty Dept which gets me put again on hold.

I am a loyal customer who has reached a point where I am prepared to change carriers for no other reason than your "customer care" is a misnomer.

Would like a return call from someone who is knowledgeable and has authority to address and resolve issues without putting me on hold.

Thank you, Tom Magnuson cell (206) 909-1476

Called in to tech support to figure out why for the past 2 months my phone has been beeping as if I'm using speak text & why my phone keeps buffering when I have unlimited dat or use Wi-Fi in the house. Upon doing so tech support provided me with a # to enter & after entering that # my phone went dead. Not dead as in it died. Dead as in I was no longer able to receive incoming calls or texts or make any. Was on the phone with the lady in tech support for over an hour. Had to call you all back on my son's phone since I was not able to use mine & couldn't even call you all from the phone. After her not being able to assist & not knowing why the # turned my phone off she xfer me to sales or upgrade for they can assist me with getting another phone without going to the store or paying anything since again I just had a working phone an hour ago. Long story short, rep was rude did not listen & her sup was no better since she refused to get on the line & take the call & told her don't xfer me & told me what I was going to pay. I have the rep name & ID # & after 10 min. she finally gave me her sup name & after another 10 min she finally gave me cooperate # although she though I was slow & tried to give me the # to a local store. No good customer service, no credit offered just nothing & it was you all fault. So this will not be the end, I will take it as far as I need since I still have no phone thanks to you all tech support

Yes for two day and roughly 20 diff support techs and actually being cussed at by your people and even going to a store and showing them proof still nothing I’m filling complains with bbb fcc FTC and the attorney general because of he way I’ve been treated and I’m due and upgrade and have the proof on my sprint and they are denying me my upgrade I’m leaving you’re services and going to verizon

chat id 74572603265516252
on 10-12-17 at 21:08 I contacted sprint through the chat option on the website. I had recently been in a car accident and was temporarily out of work. I had a payment arrangement set up for the 13th and i knew i was unable to fulfill it so I was looking for information on what i would need to do continue my service.After a long wait i was informed that there were no options to extend the arrangement. I said i understood but would still like to speak with a supervisor,. after 31 minutes and requesting to speak with supervisor 7 times and being denied to be transferred 7 times i recieve a message that was another customers information payment arrangement including their full name BAN number and PTN number. Followed by a message that said "please disregard my last statement" The very next message says "HI my name is Fritz from Finance how can i Help you?" this is after i have spent over half an hour chatting with Fritz about my issue? I responded i have spent half an hour trying to resolve my situation with you but the fact you are sending me another customers personal info shows me you are too busy to help me and for the 8th time im requesting to speak to your supervisor. Again i was told they dont offer supervisor assistance. I said i understand you have said this multiple times and for the 9th time i would like to speak with a supervisor. I was again denied to be transferred and assured that i was the only customer she was helping for the last 30 minutes, and the personal info she accidentally sent me was a previous customer.Again i was told no, I said after over half an hour chatting with you and my issue is still not resolved i need to speak to a manager! making the10th request to speak to a manager. I explained i have been a long time sprint customer and i understand a supervisor cant help me with an extension i am still very upset about the conversation and would like to speak with a supervisor, making this the 11th request. I was then told someone would contact me within 72 hours. At this point i had spent an hour waiting to speak to a supervisor knowing my phone will be disconnected sometime today yet after 11 request for a supervisor im told one will somehow magically call my disconnected phone within 3 days. I stated that was unacceptable and for the 12th time i was requesting a manager.. I was finally transferred to Maden V who explained that its normal for them to talk to multiple people at once and sometimes the wrong persons info is sent to someone. not only did the first rep completely lie saying that they only have one customer at a time but the Manager didnt seem to have an issue with it happening. The supervisor was aware the complete chat between myself and Fritz and then she asked if i could clarify what my issue was. Im sorry but any manager should recognize it taking a costumer 11 request to even speak to a manager is a problem. the fact i was giving someone else's personal information is a huge problem, and that their employee lied about not working with other customers is a problem, Her only advice for me was i stil have a 2 year contract, so I am stuck with a company that has zero respect or value for their customers and completely lied to me. So after an hour and a half wasted i missed out on family time with my kids so i could, be disrespected, denied discussing my issue with a supervisor 12 separate times and treated like i wasnt important enough to be listened too.and on top of all of it my original reason for the call was never addressed or solved, Is this really the way Sprint finds an acceptable way to treat customers?

I have been a victim of fraud by a Sprint representative who added a third line to my service and mislead me to believing that she was sending a replacement phone for my son who lost his phone. She stated that I did not have to go through the insurance company and that she could easily handle the matter. This issue was explained countless times to representatives and managers. It was resolved twice only to have the fraud department go back and put the charge of the line cancellation back on my bill. I did not ask for a third line and should have never been charged to cancel it. I have asked numerous times for someone to go back and listen to the recording. I have not been successful in handling this matter so I left Sprint and went back to Verizon. I would prefer to stay with Sprint but the blatant disregard for the fraud committed by your employee and the fact that they are charging me for the fraud she committed is beyond me. I have made so many attempts to resolve this and my last resort is to send a letter to Corporate.

SPRINT is the worst customer service provider of any type that I have ever worked with. They will charge fees that are not valid and absolutely refuse to help you resolve them. When you call to work it out they hang up on you, transfer you to a number that doesn't answer, give you a non-working number to call, and put you on hold for an hour and never come back. They effectively HIJACK their customers and hold them to a one sided contract, knowing that if you cancel a payment they will stop your service and damage your credit rating. Pay a little extra for Verizon or any other honest company and save yourself hours of frustration. Honestly, SPRINT is where the consumer has no rights!

I must congratulate you on your new business model -- extortion and blackmail. Doesn't do much for customer relations, but it does pad the bottom line.

Signed a two-year contract which has expired, tried to cancel. Spent literally hours on the phone and days running around to various Sprint offices; paid off phone, etc. Sprint still will not release my number, claiming I owe a month's payment.

Interesting fact -- the payment was and is still not due until October 8th. So now I have an iPhone, purchased from you, that I cannot use and will never be able to use unless I pay your ransom demand.

I don't expect much in the way of relief from you, since apparently all of your employees are no doubt following your instructions.

I do expect that you will respond to my complaint to the Arizona Attorney General. I've also filed a complaint with the FCC. I'll drop a line to the BBB and warn all of my Facebook friends to steer clear of you and your promises.

Can you hear me now?

Have feedback for Sprint?