Sprint Customer Service

Contact Sprint Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-777-4681

Have a complaint about Sprint? If you need to report a problem about your device or wireless account the customer service number to call is 1-888-211-4727 or toll-free 1-800-777-4681. If you are troubleshooting your device it is recommended that you call using another handset.

To escalate your issue to Sprint headquarters including the CEO, write to Marcelo Claure at 6200 Sprint Pkwy. Overland Park, KS 66251. You can also ask for his extension when you call the Sprint corporate office at 855-848-3280. You may also log on 24/7 online to a personal MySprint report at the www.sprint.com website. Store locations are listed there as well as a live chat.

We have the best phone numbers for Sprint listed to reach a live human. Founded by Cleyson Brown and Jacob Brown in 1899 and affiliated with GTE Telephone in the early days, Sprint has a long history of mergers, acquisitions and blog to keep customers current on “Sprint in the news”.  Sprint has social presence at Twitter, Facebook and on YouTube.

Sprint Corporation is a United States telecommunications company and provides domestic wireless service and international internet. Serving the US, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands Sprint is publicly traded on the NYSE:S. Employing over 31,000 and with revenues reported in 2013 at US 35 billion Sprint continues to be a presence in the mobile device industry.

Sprint Contact Information

A-

8am-5pm Central Time, 5 days a week

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Top Sprint Complaints

They have the worst customer service and their call service is just as bad. I can't make calls out of my house unless I use wifi call, it's ridiculous. Many of my calls would drop and missing many calls. I have family and friends who have told me that they have tried to call me and can't get through and I have no missed calls from them. I have called the customer service departments many times and even spoke to a few of their managers and one promise to call me back and never did. I have been a SPRINT customer for many years and they treated me like a nobody. They got me locked in a contract in which they can't provide a service for me to make a simple phone call. After so many attempts of trying to work things out with SPRINT, I get nowhere. I still can't make calls and can't get any answer or service from SPRINT customer service department, I finally broke the contract. DO NOT USE SPRINT, TAKE MY WORDS FOR IT, THEY ARE THE WORST OF THE WORST WHEN IT COMES TO PHONE SERVICE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Solicitor (wearing a grey sprint polo) by the name of Brandon D came to our door, which has a giant 'No Soliciting' sign in the middle of it. Proceeded to knock loudly, waking up our sleeping baby. Upon my wife telling him that we're not interested and we have a no soliciting sign, his initial response was a sarcastic 'I can't read' followed up with 'your dog woke up the baby, not me!

Wife then asked him to leave, while he continued trying to solicit to me, completely ignoring her. Wife asked for his full name but all he wrote down was 'Brandon D.' with a call-back number of 907-927-1492.

Please instruct Brandon to respect no-soliciting signs.

Since dec 5th 2018....when i signed up...there has been so many issues. I cant even count.
I want to get out of sprint....

DON’T GET THIS COMPANY!!! YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!!
BY FAR THE WORST COMPANY ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!! They have terrible service and terrible customer service representatives to match. They charge extremely high rates and give poor service in return. Also if you set up new service or any service they do not give you a full 30 days of service. For instance I set up the service over the phone on 12/16. Phones arrived 12/18 Activated the phones on 12/21 (Christmas present and I had paid for service with another company that ended 12/21. Bill due on 01/09. How?!?! Then I recently set a payment arrangement. I was told to make a down payment. I made the payment. Then I was told to make another payment. Even though that didn’t make sense I made it anyway. The arrangement was made on 6/7 to be paid on 6/21. They tried to charge my account $355 on 6/10 and My phone was disconnected ! They never made the arrangement. They just took my money and then told me on 6/10 that I need to make another down payment if I wanted the arrangement until 6/21. After this “3 rd down payment” the entire past due amount would be paid. So I asked to speak to a supervisor. I was told by Ryan ID number 1790226994 that I couldn’t talk to a supervisor. I WAS LIVID. So I called back and a pre recorded message plays saying: I see that you have called in to our department multiple times. Please keep in mind that all of our agents are going to give you the same response. There is no need to keep calling. I am appalled by this ridiculous and egregious recording. I had only called in one time at 5:28 pm when I got off of work. I attempted to make a call and found out my phone was WRONGFULLY disconnected. This is the worst company and they have been a nightmare to deal with. Also my internet doesn’t work and never has. If I didn’t have WI-FI at home I would never get to use the Internet. I was basically told there was nothing that could be done. I wanted to work a 2 nd job and you need the Internet to work to work the job. I mean I do pay for it. I can’t work with the company until a problem is fixed that no one is trying to fix. PLEASE LISTEN!!!!! DON’T GET THIS COMPANY!!! YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!!

Says i have to many trees in my town that is why I'm having issues. I have been a customer for 19 years. They don't care about longterm customers only about getting new ones.

Hello my name is Felicia I been with Sprint for 17 years. I decided to add my son on my plan as a graduation gift, to my surprise I order the wrong IPhone. So I call Sprint customer service and asked if I could return the phone to my nearest Sprint Store. I was made aware I could do so. So I get off work and go to your Sprint Store on 2500 S Green Bay Rd, Racine, WI 53406 (Manager is Cameron). As I walk in I did not receive the young man name but he did not address me, he seem like he did not want to be bother so I address him. I asked if he felt like helping me his body language and face expression said he did not want to be at work nor did he want to help me. So he asked me how could he help. I explain I talk to Sprint Customer Service and was made aware I could bring the phone in for a upgrade. So he said he would have to talk to the manager, so the manager walks in with his lunch. the young man helping me goes and talk to the manager and he tells me the manager said call customer service and return the phone back the way I purchased it. So I asked to speak to the manager please. So he comes out as if he did not want to be bother, I explain Cameron. I talk to Sprint by phone and was made aware I could exchange the phone the manager looked at me and said to me I can not give you Apples for Oranges. I said excuse me he said to me if I exchange that IPhone and upgrade you to the newest one that would be like giving you Apple for Oranges. I did (NOT) like the way he said it nor did I like the way CAMERON was talking to me. I feel Cameron needs better manager training on how to talk to people, and the young man that looked as if he did not want to be there needs to find something he likes. As I said I been with Sprint 17 years and I have (NEVER) had a good experience at that store on Green bay. I am a loyal customer pay my bill on time and I expect loyalty in return.

I'm disappointed me and my fiance were at the sprint location in Albuquerque New Mexico and I talked her into switching service for the family. She left Verizon for Sprint and the customer service rep stated since I been a loyal customer me and her were to receive gift cards for the referral and special which she was receiving getting 3 phones and 3 lines. It's been several months and nothing has come in the mail now I don't feel confident of making her switch was a great idea. I hope this can be resolved and keep good faith.

This by far is the worst company I have ever dealt with not only am I calling the retention line that is supposed to help you but I have been promised four times by four different supervisors that I would have a return call I also have a case number and an ID number and none of it has been resolved I will be in the process of filing a grievance against this company

Called to set an appointment for a warranty phone repair was told 1pm I even called back to confirm since it seemed like I was cut off. The store in Aurora IL. I arrive no appointment found so its 1hr and no one can help. Everyone seems to not care at all. The customer service person is of zero zero help!!

Been with sprint since 02. Network problems now for 10 months. Called, sprint says. Theres no problem. Well, come the end of July. There will not be a problem at all. I will be with Verizon for the next 17 yrs.

Sprint is refusing to refund $512.53 owed for the return of a Google Pixel 3xl phone purchased on May 9,2019 and returned without activation on May 11,2019. Despite more than 15 phone calls, each assuring me I would receive the refund in 3 to 5 days I still have no resolution !I am sick and tired of being put on hold and switched from one representive to another. I am filling complaints with every organization available. Sprint has absolutely no concern for their customers.

So we have paid our bill fathfully and tgen they say we havent. Sent all bank statements to them and still say we owe money. I call bullshit there mistake not ours we had all the proof of payments no refunds preiod. Not even an im sorry for the mistake no credit fid not take late charges off nothing. Been with ya all for a minute. Right now your Customer Service Skills Suck. You should Tske off Charges and give Credit... very sad.

Towers have been down 30 days totaling not please w sprint customer service and resolutions Bird’s on towers dropping calls roaming low signals dropped calls etc... call Ty Perdue 7142807326... contacting better business bureau if not resolved

When I chatted this morning to cancel a payment arrangement an agent made for promise to pay when I didn’t I was informed I owed more money from a February bill that was just added now! No agent ever told me this everytime I set up payment arrangements then another agent rudely threatened to suspend my service if payment not received and charged full amount for a phone. Point is nobody told me in 3 months I owed more money and app didn’t show either

Hello my name is Asha Williams I have been a loyal customer with sprint since 2016. Last week I received a promotional call asking if I wanted to upgrade my galaxy 9 to a 10 with $30 down no activation fee and still pay $33 (and some change) for the new phone. I told the rep I wasnt sure on the upgrade but I'll try the sprint drive for now. I call sprint back on Sunday because i had a change of mind and i wanted to upgrade the young lady was very confused and had me on hold for over 45 min. I became very aggravated because she seem like she couldn't remember what I was calling about it was so bad she place me on hold to come back to tell me she could get me a new iPhone ( which it shows that I have always used a galaxy phone) why would I want to switch over to an iPhone and I never mentioned an iPhone to her. She came back and offered me the SAME sprint drive that I had already told her I had the very beginning of our call so I just hung up the phone because I was very annoyed she could not keep up with our conversation. So I decided to contact sprint today (Monday June 10th) I'm currently on hold after speaking to at least 12 different people being transferred from department to department about just upgrading 2 of my phone lines and being told from everyone that my monthly charge for the phone was going to be from $33 to $47 to $44 to $40 and also paying $30 down to $50 to $60. I have been on the phone with your company since 5pm and it is currently 11:01PM. I have been hung up on today with some returned calls and when there is not a returned call i call back. Every time I'm transferred to a different department EVERYONE tells me hold just a minute Ms Williams while I put this in your notes when I get to a sales rep every rep tells me they see no notes. I'm very frustrated with sprint that I have to get passed around like I'm a problem child. Not even management could help out. It's so bad that more than likely I will be switching phone companies as soon as possible. These are all the "sprint codes" that I received today
251689 4:59pm
797520 5:35pm
333971 7:08pm
962455 9:06pm
615748 9:33pm
080901 10:10pm
586463 10:37pm
170408 10:52pm
I would just like to know if sprint thinks that this is right for a customer to have to spend this much time on the phone just to get an upgrade on 2 lines. By the way my last call lasted for 2hrs and 10mins.

I would give ZERO STARS or negative stars. I have never been so frustrated, angry, upset, and crazed in all my life. Talking to Sprint is like talking to a brick wall. Requests are IGNORED, assistance is nonexistent, we have called in to cancel phone lines and unlock them so phones could be transferred so my adult children could get their own lines. IT TOOK 8 WEEKS AND MULTIPLE PHONE CALLS!!!! And then they didn't do it after 3 requests and hours on the phone. Everytime we call in, they start reviewing our billing before they will do anything else. That is NOT WHAT WE CALLED FOR!! We even called to get our pin changed, as that doesn't work (and only God knows why, because I set it myself). And instead of just changing the pin, we are launched into a review of our bill. WE HAD TO SCREAM NO NO NO NO NO! We just want to change the pin. And would you believe it....SHE WOULDN'T JUST CHANGE THE PIN. So she screwed with the billing and all the assets we had because she proposed we save money. I am the technical person in the family. I use most of all the extras, that we now don't have because she reviewed everything and my money conscious nontechnical husband changed the billing. So, I asked her to call back once she FINALLY CHANGED THE pin NUMBER! I asked why did you do that? Her response was I was trying to save you money by reviewing what you utilize. My husband needs very little. I know how to use it all. Now, because he is stuck on the price I will have to wait for a situation to arise that will be again; difficult because I don't have all the benefits I had before. He will have forgotten he changed it, I will be angry and frustrated and we will have to spend MORE TIME ON THE PHONE WITH SOMEONE WHO WON'T LISTEN AND WON'T MOVE ON TO THE REQUEST WE ARE MAKING AT THE TIME. I HATE SPRINT. MY husband HATES SPRINT. Your customer service is getting worse ; not better. I also, DO NOT WANT TO SPEAK TO A FORIEGNER. And here is why, they don't understand me, and I don't understand them. We go to the local Sprint store, and they say, oh we can't do that. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And because you made life a living HELL, trying to cancel, unlock and port my two kids phones, we can only imagine the NIGHTMARE it will be to move to a new company. When the remodeling on my home is done, I will devote 100% of my efforts to MOVE FROM SPRINT!!! I will tell anyone and everyone who will listen what new level of Dantes inferno one must go through with Sprint to get a YES OR NO ANSWER!!!!!! I AM GOING TO TAKE A GREAT DEAL OF TIME BEFORE I DO THAT, to report in detail dates, times, conversations and submit the complaint to the Minnesota Attorney Generals Office!!! I worked in Mortgages and Have NEVER been this mad! I hate sprint. And we have been customers for nearly 15 years!!!! I hate sprints business model, customer service, lack of personal responsibility and lack of empowerment of your employees.

Wish I could give NEGATIVE stars. But after the 4 call into Sprint customer service I STILL haven't been able to get my voicemail reset. All they wanted to do is sell me another line and wouldn't help.

SPRINT SUCKS! Quitting them and going to company known for stellar customer service like T-Mobile.

I was told my bill would be $300 and we been billed $500???? Went back to the store and they see my point! It's been months and the bill os is still $500......

I was upgrading a cell phone and wanting to pay in full for the new phone. It required 6 transfers to 6 different reps explaining each time all I wanted to do was upgrade and pay in full for the upgraded cell phone. This ordeal took over an hour. To top it off, I finally gave my credit card information and was put on hold for the process to complete. About a minute later, the rep's phone hung up. He never called back. This is the most obnoxious, rude, unacceptable customer service I've ever been involved. Sprint should be ashamed for the lack of service that is provided. Management should be fired. I call back and the rep I'm talking to can't find our order. YOU took my credit card information. You took all the account information. You had everything and you can't find the order? Trump should fire YOU! I call back and request a manager. Two hours later we are having a problem with putting through our credit card. Finally, the rep says she was entering the name incorrectly and we finally completed the purchase. 2 1/2 HOURS LATER. UGLY service.

I seemingly made 2 payments on my account! The first one was on Jun 1, 2019 and another one on Jun 3, 2019. I didn't make the first one I wasn't even home but it came out of my checking account! I didn't know this when I made a payment on the 3rd! I checked my banking statement and it showed a duplicate payment! I called and was told by Noah in collections that a refund would be made in 3 to 5 days. I think the case was #264559266 and not to worry the refund would be made in 3 to 5 business days. I looked on my account today and it didn't show a credit and neither did my bank! I called today and was told they need bank statement to prove they cleared! Why didn't he tell me Monday when I called! I am on a fixed income and I can't afford 2 payments in the same month! Because of this I can't pay my other bills! i have been a long time customer of Sprint but because of this kind of service I will be looking for a different carrier!

This evening my husband (Jacob Fuller, the account holder) with our 3 year old and 1.5 year old, and I went to the Sprint store in the Lycoming Mall to upgrade my phone that was damaged by my toddler. We arrived at their store at 7:10pm, 50 minutes before they closed. We had also called ahead to inform them we would be coming and were told it would take up to 30 minutes to complete the transfer of my old phone to my new phone. There was a woman behind the desk when we arrived. She said that EVERY phone I liked was "out-of-stock". I expressed how important it was for me to have a new phone asap because I use it to edit photos for my photography business and that I am currently working on a wedding album and have three photo shoots coming up within the next five days. Because I wasn't going to settle for their cheapest phone or stretch my budget for their most expensive phones (basically the only phones in stock) I decided on the LG V40 ThinQ and was told it won't arrive until Wednesday (five days from now). She said she would give us $50 store credit for accessories; of course the cases for the phone I am getting were also out of stock (expect for the Plexiglas case that I had with my previous phone and broke within the first month). After deciding on my new phone, the man my husband spoke with on the phone came out from the back. He was being updated by the woman on what we there for. He then said "I thought there was a V40 in the back" for her to then stare him down with a strange face until he replied with "ahh gotcha". She then left a few minutes later to get her nails done and told the man she'd be back to help him close the store. This was at 7:25ish. We were on the road to go home shortly after 7:30pm. My husband and I both had the feeling that they were "playing" us so they would not have to transfer the phones on a Friday night. Honestly, if we had the money to start a new plan with a different phone provider, we would no longer be Sprint customers PURELY because of the horrible customer service and the disrespect that was given to us. Note: I am 32 weeks pregnant so it was no "walk in the park" getting my toddler out of the truck and helping my husband watch them while we were in the store.

My wife and I have spent 10 Hrs. YES 10 Hrs trying to switch from an old prepaid plan to a new sprint plan with a phone we purchased on our own. Absolute nightmare my personal info was given 6 times or more each resulting in a new application and still no results on hold switched put on hold, hang up call back on hold switch to another person, on and on NO EXCUSE so pathetic 10 hrs and at least I have a temp number, but their are people trying to contact me but my old Number is discontinued and this whole fiasco was done to keep my old number, because I have business contacts which, as of this posting is another absolute failure. Monty Python could not have written so stupid a script absolute incompetence followed by abject apathy does not make for a good experience. Still waiting for migration to switch numbers and for me to get a call back for the second time today the first time was 7 hrs ago the last time I was absolutely promised a call back with in the hour, yeah guess what, no call, I feel trapped drove back and forth to the store tried to make us do it a second time 18 miles each way. Noone is this bad unless it is intentional

On a scale of 1-5 sprint has a 0. I have been trying to get a final bill which i can not access it online. When i called and canceled the service i specifically asked for the final bill to be mailed to me and now its 2 months later and I'm still trying to get a final bill. I asked for a manager amd marian was unable to provide me with a manager. I now have to wait another 3 business days to get this taken care of. They were unable to email me my final bill as well as they are charging me for a whole months bill in which i did not receive a full months service. Worst customer service i have ever gotten. I will put an official review on your website. You guys are failing at your customer service.

Service connection communication between stores all out bad customer support was just tired of out of it could never get the phone to work right for five days at a time a $1000 Phone and I can turn in my 4 phone from T mobile I be stuck paying back and returning there phones back to Sprint also I got took......

This is my second message. I’ve been mistreated by your Financial dept in the last two weeks. I was told that if I paid my account to the current payment amount than I could get a payment arrangement. I am now told that I have to pay more money to get that arrangement. If for any reasons my phones are interrupted, I will be seeking legal advice. My overall experience has been horrible and I will share this experiences with everyone I can. I need to hear back from someone in the Corporate office as soon as possible. My phone number is (757) 879-4393 either before 9am EST tomorrow or Afternoon 6pm. Thank you!

I called this morning to your Sprint Store on 26921 Alilso Creek Rd. Aliso Viejo CA. I asked it to u still had the two phone deal. He stated he was too busy to answer my question. I stopped because I thouhgt he was kidding. so I went as my question and he repeated. his last answer. I reminded him I was going to be a new customer his reply was sorry u need to set up a appointment. I n a push person but I am telling u I will NOT BECOME A NEW CUSTOMER.

They changed my rate plan without my consent, then when I received the bill it was totally wrong, it took me 2 hours on the phone with them for them to see they made a mistake, then the adjustment that was promised was never made so I had to call back! Once I called back I spoke to a different rep, who had no clue as to what I was talking about. That conversation took 1 hour. Then after she advised me my account would be credited, it wasn't. I had to call back again. That call took one hour. My bill is still not correct and Sprint is overcharging me. I will be filing a BBB complaint as well! I also called on 6/4/19 and spent 1 hour and 30 minutes on the phone to get my watch plan canceled and I didn't get anything accomplished! I finally got through to a supervisor named Amiees today (6/6/19) to cancel the watch plan only for her to tell me it would not be canceled until the billing cycle ends on 6/22/19! So in other words they are making me pay a full month for something I do not want any longer! Sprint is a total rip off! I have 3 phone lines and two watch plans with them on my account and when the lease is over I am cancelling all of my services with them! I have been a customer for 3 years and I am disgusted! I would give them zero stars if there was an option!

My overall experience with Sprint has been very horrible especially within the last few weeks. I would like to speak with someone at the Corporate office only please. I can be reach either at 1:15 pm EST today or anytime after 7 pm this evening. Thank you!

My best phone number is (757)879-4393

Worst customer service, worst service , they lie all the time. After I cancelled my service they kept taking money out of my account, I asked them to pull up the calls where they told me that I was not going to be billed, but I was told I could not be refunded because I did not have an account, several times they promised to call me back but they never did. Do not switch to this company you will regret it. My account had notes since I open the account and what one rep told me that I should have canceled.

Last month I checked with an agent and your department that said my bill was going to go down because it went up from $99 in May of 2018 to $117. In May 2019 and this month I got my bill and it went up $12 it’s $129 now. I am confused I went to the store today at 41st and Yale . I talk to a representative named Tashiya And that girl had an attitude. Very displeased with the service. So instead of my bill going down last month . I did request to talk to somebody else and he was nice enough but he said my bill went up because of my taxes went from 4 or 5 dollars up to $16. !
Can you tell me why my bill went up $30 basically in one your time. And why did they lied to me last month and say my bill was going to go down and they hit me up on some kind of plan that said my phone will be paid off in six months then my bill will go down to $70 was that a truth or lying that.?. Can someone tell me what is going on with my account or do I need to go somewhere else.

I live near MIS NASCAR raceway, every time there is a race or a concert, we loose out cellular signal. so for a 2 week period, 1 week before and one after the event at MIS in Brooklyn MI, we have no data signal service. It is the same every year. They alter the tower configuration and the locals loose service. very frustrating. can it be fixed? there is a race this weekend.

If I could provide zero stars, I would most certainly do so. For the past several months, I have had reoccurring issues with the service and continuous dropped calls. I use this phone for business purposes as well as personal. I chatted with about three representatives and cannot believe the level of incompetence of these "customer service" reps. I had emailed the chat transcript to myself and advised the representative that I was sending a copy to their corporate office as well. For the first time ever, I did not receive my chat transcript. She was in a center overseas(Biggest problem with Sprint) not supporting American jobs. Her communication skills were horrendous and she kept contradicting herself. She asked me what I thought my credit amount should be as if we were negotiating in a flea market. She completely understood that she was being unprofessional and was able to manipulate the system so I didn't receive the copy of the chat transcript that I indicated I would send to corporate. There is no control over these overseas representatives. Sprint is compromising good customer service over saving a few dollars to hire customer service overseas. I can't even begin to tell you the ordeal, but Sprint headquarters needs to know that their reps are deleting chats with customers. The person I chatted with was supposedly the highest escalation according to her. Her name was "Sara". I called Sprint customer service this time by phone, only to get another overseas rep with bad communication skills that couldn't help me either. I am disgusted with the service and will do everything in my power to let others know how Sprint treats their loyal customers.

The analysis discovered that T-Mobile led the way in customer satisfaction and received a score of 76 out of 100. Meanwhile, U.S. Cellular and Verizon both tied for second at 74 points while Sprint came in last with 65 points.

I could add to this with a list of complaints but it makes little difference in the end. They (SPRINT) are beholden to investors and damn the customer at all costs.

Got iPhone XR in Nov. Drop calls, weak network, no one could hear me, text messages would not send, internet very lousy. Called Sprint literally 8 times, went to repair store, no one answered my live chat. They wouldn't do a claim. Bill was much higher than Verizon. I missed a lot of calls from child school. This phone was a danger to my family. Shame on you Sprint. They still will not answer or help me.

After 15 years of being a customer with Sprint I found out my lease contract ended 12 month ago and I was being charged month to month service when I asked to be put on a ownership plan I was told that I would have to pay $594 dollars more for the phone that the lease contract had expired. They charged me me month to month lease service for three phones, now I don't own the phones unless I paid and additional $594. What a rip-off for a 12 year customer. One of my phones is damaged and they want me to paid through insurance $294 for a refurnished phone. what a rip off for a loyal customer I asked to be on a 6 month ownership program and this insist that would cost even more.

Good afternoon, My name is Shanteria and I have an account with Sprint. I have been a customer over 10 years. Over the past few months I have experienced the worst customer service in my life. This all started back in March and I still have not received a complete resolution. I have had customer service agents laugh in my face, keep me on hold over an hour. I have received so much misinformation. I have had billing issues, with the bare minimum service. Supervisors have lied, I spoke with one of your corporate representatives and thought he was a level 1 agent. I did receive some help from Maria at the corporate office she assisted me and broke my bill down. Now barely a month later I am still having issues. I have called sprint more in the last 3 months than I have with my duration of sprint. I am so dissatisfied with the service. I would really like to speak with the CEO of the company. There is no way that he knows the type of horrible service that is being given to the customers. My service is slow and horrible. I have had so many problems with the representatives and supervisors that I haven't even been able to make a complaint about the service. I wish I had not took the deal for the new phone. I am sending an email to the corporate office and I am considering making a complaint to the BBB. Please have the CEO or someone review the notes and some of the phone calls and have them contact me as soon as possible.

I've been a customer for 18 years and as if June 2018 Sprint's network and service has been completely horrible! I have had several conversations with agents, technical support and even supervisor or two and I am fed up because the issue has yet to be resolved. I live in a major city yet the service has been crap since last year. They sent me that Magic box which is a complete waste of space becaus eit has done nothing to make the network run better. It takes forever to open emails, to send emails, to download apps, and to watch streaming apps and this service is not free. I pay my hard earned money and I want great service. I have been nothing but loyal to Sprint in all these years and I expect the same in return. Being that I have been a customer for almost 20 years should come with some perks and it doesn't. The agent tried to get me to buy a new phone (yeah right while the network is crap) yet I would have to lease it. Wait why should I have to lease a phone when I've been a customer almost 2 decades! Customers with 15 years or more of loyalty we should be grandfathered in the still be able to unpgrade phones at $150 or less we've earned that benefit. The 2 lines I have left will be terminated because the service has not gotten better and there are no real benefits to being loyal to Sprint so it makes no sense to continue to pay money for subpar service. I have defended Sprint to other people when they would say bad things but now I can't defend this company even after I've spent 18 years on your team.
Disappointed Customer

I did a change of ownership that was supposed to be transferred over 3 lines. I now learn after I was told that my lease was over and I am on another carrier that 1 phone was never transferred and now I am being penalized for supposedly canceling a lease that I was told was over. Now I have to pay 223 dollars for bring mislead. Unacceptable. Wont recommend them again!!

I have been a Sprint customer for many years. Their customer service has gone worst. One it is extremely difficult to understand the representative English as it looks like call is routed offshore God know where. Second the courtesy and respect of customer service we are used to here in USA is absolutely missing. I changed my plan future dated and then I tried to get new phone from Apple. I just could not get new phone because the change plan which I did there was no option to cancel, apply immediately. Only option was to wait whole week. I called and I was put on hold for hours but in vain. Still my issue is unresolved. Absolutely mess.

The manager at Town Center Plaza is very rude and has a mager attitude she said her name is Callie . Not only with my self but also the customer before me the customer told her she didn't need to have an attitude but kept on being rude to her .I've been with Sprint for more than 15 years and I'm am rethinking my next move.Thank you. Virginia Pierce 816-674-5282

My wife has been calling for 10 days to get my phone unlocked. All she gets is the runaround and people that are supposed to call back, but of course they never call back as promised. My next option is to make complaints elsewhere. Our Account Number is 160474113. My phone number is 863-838-7137 - Pin #0905075 and the case Number is 241549211. Would you please look into this and call back to either me or my wife. Her phone number is 863-838-7990.

Re: contract 215603305 Leonard Scheff

On 25 May 2019 in response to your TV ads, I went to the Broadway store in Tucson to get a cell phone and an account. Your ad said it would be $35 per month and a free phone. Neither was true. I went ahead anyhow when I was told I could cancel and get my refund within 30 days. That was not true. The monthly charge was $40 not $35. I bot a LG Tribute Empire for $195 plus tax. When I tried to use it, I discovered it did not have a manual. It also did not seem to permit contact with an App Store. The purchase took two hours.

I therefore took it back on May 29 2019 well within thirty days. with the paper work and requested my money back. When I told the employee that I couldn’t use the phone because it lacked a manual. He said he knew that. He agreed to take it back but charged me a $45 restocking fee. It took an hour and a half to get my refund.

The whole thing was below the reasonable standards of business.

I will get my cellphone elsewhere.

Approx 3 weeks ago I had called and spoke to a man and set up payment arrangements. Yes it’s my fault I’m 2 months behind. I had a death in the family and it hit hard. But after being with sprint for over a decade and never being late or had service interrupted I surely thought they took care of their loyal customers. The gentlemen and I agreed to have past due amount paid by the 1st and the remainder paired by the 11th. Today is the 30th of May. I still have 2 days to make the payment, I’m about 20 bucks shy but I get paid on the 31st... well apparently the language barrier between me and the representative was an issue or he was just lazy and didn’t make my arrangements because my phone is now shut off on the 30th!! They can not give me 2 more days like I had agreed upon... told me they appreciated my loyalty as their customer hahahahah
TWO freaking days sprint!! After over a decade of $100 and $120 phone bills you say TWO days is not possible because you have to look out for the best interest of my account??? How about shove that account and I’m sure the smaller guy will treat me like a person and not some big corporation that has their head stuck up their a@$ and treats the customers that has rode with them from the beginning like some dog poop you just stepped in treating me like crap. Remember where you started Sprint.... remember those customers that built you.... remember those customers that’s stayed with you.... those are the ones you should be thanking..... not bending over. I could understand if I was late all the time or always had service interruptions.... but after over a decade and this is the FIRST time??? Screw you. I’m out.

My husband and I went to your Plainwell, MI store to get a new phone for him and add me to his plan and purchase a phone for me. He has been a Sprint customer for many years. I recently retired and no longer have a phone through work. When asked for ID, we both produced our drivers license. The young man helping us did something on his computer. It evidently didn’t go through at which time he called his manager to the front area. The managers name is Nadina. After he explained to her why we were there, she told us that since my husband had renewed his license (the paper renewal was attached), she could not help us. When I told her I didn’t understand why she said his license was not valid. I asked her to check with someone else as his license is valid and her response was “I am not going to lose my job for putting this through”. I told her this was a valid license, that it takes the place of his license until his new one comes in the mail. She again said “I am not going to lose my job over this. It is our policy. You will have to come back when he gets his ‘real’ license in the mail.” Nadina’s response to this situation was not appropriate. Her tone of voice and what she said was not appropriate. I explained to her that if she could not help us, we would not only not come back but I would file a complaint concerning her attitude and we would take our business elsewhere. She said that was fine with her. While I understand we are only one customer, I feel it important to inform you of this interaction as we will be cancelling our account with you and taking our business elsewhere. The young man appeared to be fairly new and as a manager, she set an example of customer service that I would not think would be acceptable for any business. Having been a hospice administrator for the last 20 years with 55 employees, customer service was a large part of my focus and I would certainly want to be made aware of any instance of this sort if it were one of my employees. The way she handled this has cost you one customer this time and who knows how many others in the past and in the future. I’m sure we are not the first and am pretty sure most people would not take the time to file a complaint. I appreciate your time. I would not even rate 1 star for this encounter.
Char VanderRoest

Notgettingmybillinthemsiltheyarenotmailfromyouroffice.Notpleasewithyoursericepayingtohighbills.SprintlosemypaymentinJanIAMTRYEDGETTINGMYPHONECUTOFFFORNONPAYMENTAtthistimeiamgoingtohiredalawertofrightforme

There are alot of locations in Daytona beach without coverage. And my unlimited internet is not working like unlimited. Especially the last week of the billing cycle.
Not happy with the service.

I have been lied to since the beginning, when you call no one gives the same answer. Never got rebates, I drop calls all day, and tech support don't know what to do to help you. Soon as I can I will be leaving Sprint for Verizon.

My cellphone with T-MOBILE is getting 1 switch over advertising every 5 minutes. .I had Sprint I left Sprint because I have no reception in my living room. ..I don't want Sprint again. It is becoming excessively annoying to not be able to use my cell phone because of the excessive ads ..I have several blocking programs but add is still getting thru. ..the ad had actually caused me to miss regular incoming calls. ..this must stop now. ..

I switched from Verizon to Sprint to try it out and have been tremendously disappointed. The cell phone service is about the same as Verizon, with some dead spots where I had service before. The people who helped me at the shop were friendly but didn't seem to know what they were doing and signed me up for an unlimited plan even though I said multiple times I wanted only 2gb. When I called customer service, the agent was still trying to sell me on the unlimited plan and was unable to change my bill even though I had signed up for only 2gb in the store and was assured multiple times that's what would go through. This all seems like a scam to make me pay for the unlimited plan... I am really disappointed and am considering switching back to Verizon after this experience.

Sprint has the worst CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! I been on hold 45 minutes after a rude account representative Gina i17833542269. I need to speak with some immediately! Or I will be canceling all existing service!

I have been waiting for a stupid print out of my bill. I have been overlooked once. I have been getting charged an extra $50 on my bill. There should be a better customer service at your store. I honestly hate coming into your store. Because of this reason. There are things one could do to be more professional and costumer oriented. But you guys don’t care you get paid either way so that’s why I can’t wait to drop you guys. An hour just for a print out to see why you are taking more of my money

I would not give Sprint even a 1 it would be a zero. I have been a customer since 2004 and recently just got the S10+, this phone is horrible . I can not get service 50% of the time, they sold me a defective phone and they know it is defective yet I can not get a replacement phone. Horrible customer service they have lied to me multiple times. They are charging me a outrageous amount for a phone that is not reliable.

I purchased an iPhone 10 from sprint on 5850 broadway in Merrillville Indiana within 24 hours an error message popped up for support.apple.com/iPhone/restore I tried several times to plug the phone in and turn it on however the button would not move as if it was locked in place I returned with the phone and was told by a man who refused to identify himself that they could not help me. He informed me that they could only take the phone back if it was returned in the same condition stating that I was at fault for the button. After trying to reach cooperate he finally reached his general manager who sold me the phone she also had to convince him to help me however this guys attitude while I am here is very disgusting and he seems upset that he could not just turn me away. I do not appreciate this disrespect as a longtime customer

I am still waiting to be assisted after over 30 minutes without the employee even acknowledging my presence or apologizing for the wait. I am about to leave and go somewhere else, as in a different carrier. For the amount of money I spend per month for my entire family's phones and services, this lack of customer service is unacceptable. Two people came in after me and left already. How do you plan to make this up to me as my time is valuable and I pay for these services?

M. Luann Fuller

They do not care about people. They are only out to sell and push more product. You ask how to get your bill down and they tack on more and more until you are paying more fo a phone, not less. When you go in to store for assistance, plan on at least one or two hours. Unless you are buying, then they push you right through. Your phone will not work or unlock after first two days you have it and they tell you you have two pay $250 for a new one. After you just dumped a ton of money with them. Big RIP off. We have been with them fifteen years and have grown extremely dissatisfied over last two years. Changes in this case are not for the better.

I was tryin to find out how much it would cost to cancel my account with sprint... I was told because I was upset and had bad reception I was going to get $100 of my next bill got a email confirming never got the discount and when I called about it ... they told me there is no record of an email ever being sent to me and couldn’t help me... I was also told that if I can proof I have bad reception I will receive a waiver for some charges of what I owe on my phone also received an email but when called they said they never heard of that and no record I was told that or that an email was sent to me.... I called 5 different people so far and they all told me different stories... I am currently on hold with the fifth person on hold for 10 minutes now and counting....

⚠️Sprint has been dishonest since I agreed to switch companies. I have been with Sprint since August and I have had an issue every single month. They offered me an IPhone X and an iPad along with the assurance of a great international contract. While I am traveling I was told that I should use FaceTime Audio or FaceTime video. This is not true because when my bill came in October I had overage charges that were close to 400 dollars. I had to call the international department who gave me the run around before telling me that the service is to weak to place calls using your data so when you are having a video call that time is actually roaming minutes. Then they told me that if I used wifi calling and turned off my data that my roaming minutes would not be used. So from November to January that’s what I had been doing and every month there was a change in the bill which i disputed...every month. In January I actually spoke with a Sprint representative about a 600 dollar phone bill. This bill was dropped to 81 dollars after my dispute which seemed a bit odd but I thought Sprint was attempting to help me. Unbeknownst to me it was added to next months bill. I was contacted in February/March by a very rude Stephen who finally told me that the overage charges have just been accumulating over the past few months. That’s why my bill has been different and WiFi calling is NOT FREE AT ALL. I called back the following day to the International office who told me they have no record of anyone telling me false information. But I thought all calls are supposed to be recorded and monitored for training and customer service purposes? In March I attempted to cancel my service and they told me the only way I could do that was to pay 1,000 plus dollars for my phone and Ipad. I explained that I travel to teach children and that I could not send their devices to them, but I could I pay 50.00 a month and return the devices in July in perfect condition. The Sprint representative took my payment and told me my account would be in a seasonal suspension. However, in April I received another bill for 350 dollars(for what idk) and if I didn’t pay my account would be sent to collections even though I agreed to paying every month. I paid the money so they would not attempt to ruin my credit. She told me my next bill would be 80 dollars. I received my bill that is due June 7th it is about 115 dollars. Please avoid Sprint at all cost. The international Department along with other Sprint representatives have been misleading costing me hundreds of dollars. I’m still paying for the phone and the iPad. The iPad still has a plan that apparently doesn’t qualify to be on seasonal suspension so I’m still paying 30 dollars for that and the iPad does not work unless connected to WiFi. Sprint is money hungry and will tell you lies to their customers for money.

Oh I forgot to mention the Visa Card that they were supposed to give me for the phone that I turned in. I turned my phone in back in September 2018 and received my Visa card in March. That’s after I had to keep calling and begging them to send it.

AVOID SPRINT IF YOU CAN IM VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Interaction info

Stephen (extremely rude) March 1st I1742335735

Online Representative - I1742357367

March 12,2018 I1747497751

May 7 Sprint interaction # I1774012325
Arbey

My husband and I have been customers of Sprint since 1998 and up until the last two weeks have been very satisfied with our service In April my Husband upgraded his phone at a store on 34th St. South in St. Petersburg Florida. We have worked with the staff in this store in the past (hence the return to work with them) and had great customer service until 5/24/2019 I need to explain what happened prior to this incident. At the time my husband upgraded his phone we agreed to have the Sprint Drive installed in our car. We were pleased with the explanation of how it worked and were pleased with how we could track what was happening with our car. In fact what started this was when we were traveling about 50 miles south to a doctor's appointment and we received a warning about mechanical trouble with the car. On our way home we stopped at our local garage and explained the issue. The car was brought into the garage the next day and the issue resolved. Upon return home, however, the Sprint Drive was laying on the floor on the driver's side and I put it back into the slot under the dash. From that time on the Sprint Drive did not work and when I tried to get resolution on how to fix the Drive no one seemed to know what to do. The first customer service person I spoke with stated he would put in a work order with tech which he did as I received a call and voice message from a women who texted instructions on how to fix the issue. Unfortunately I did not understand the instructions in the text and she and I played telephone tag over a period of about 6-7 days - leaving messages back and forth. Frustration on my part was building as all I needed was some guidance about her instructions but none were forth coming. Then on Friday, May 24th I was so irritated that I took the drive to the store where we had gotten it and asked to return the drive. The gentleman who was working with me was nice and tried to help but the women whose name is Laura (possibly the manager) came over when he asked for help and in my view started throwing attitude about the 30 day limit, but then did make a suggestion about setting up a way to go through my email to change by password and was told that that would work. Not receiving email on my phone I drove home and sure enough there was a way to change my password for the Sprint Drive after verifying my email address. Well because I did this and then tried to get the Drive to work I was locked out of the Drive getting a message that meant the device was stolen which did not help my frustration. With that I called the customer service number and spoke with a gentleman who was nice and directed me to go to a (as I now know it) resource center and they should be able to help or pay $115.00 to have the Drive canceled. Well not only was I irritated with the store where I bought it I now was faced with spending $115 to cancel this Drive (I would use a harsher word here bit chose not to). It took 45 minutes to get to the resource center, waited for abut 10 - 15 minutes to see a gentlemen there who was nice told me he could not do anything about the Sprint Drive because it was purchased at another store and did not have access to their receipts as it was not a "true" Sprint store. He also told me to take the Drive back to the store where I bought it and have them exchange it. So back to the store on 34th St. South I went with the Drive in hand and when I walked in I waved at the gentleman who helped me before and I told him what the gentleman at the resource center said about exchanging the Drive. There were no other customers in the store and the women who was there before yelled across the store that it was beyond the 30 days and they would do nothing about the Drive. I told the gentleman and she was there what had happened with the fix they recommended and that the drive needed to be replaced. Again she yelled across the store that it was beyond the 30 days and there was nothing she could do. At this point my frustration hit a high note and I stated to her that the fix they recommended locked me out of the drive saying it was "stolen" and they needed to make this right. Again she yelled that it was beyond the 30 days and as I left she said she was sorry there was nothing she could do and I shot back at her that that was not true she just did not want to and also told her I would be reporting this and her to Corporate to which she replied "go ahead". I was so livid and frustrated that after I got home I called the customer service line again and this time spoke to a women who I requested rather forcefully that I wanted to speak with a Manager at customer service. She put me on hold and then I spoke with a gentleman with whom I had to retell my story (which he did not get that this was building over a 10 day period) and spent over an hour on the phone with him. He contacted the manager (Chris) at the resource center and they would not even own up to the fact that they told me to take the Drive back to the store where I bought it and there were no notes in my file with Sprint that I even went to the resource center (my husband and I arrived at the resource center and signed in some time between 3 and 3:45 pm). The final outcome is that I had to pay the $115 to cancel the Sprint Drive and then I am supposed to be reimbursed during our next billing cycle - no offense but I do not believe that will happen (before I agreed to the payment I asked the gentleman why this drive could not be fixed an he had no answer). It is not the money as much as the ineptitude of some of your customer and resource center staff - not to mention the lies told by the resource center manager - and the very, very, horrible customer service or lack there of by Laura at the 34th St South store. Also during my last conversation with the gentleman with whom I last spoke I strongly and plainly made myself clear that I wanted Laura fired. I do understand that this will not happen as Sprint apparently is incapable of even fixing a Sprint Drive let alone divesting themselves of persons who are horrible at customer service (Laura) and who do not tell the truth (Chris). As I stated at the beginning of this we have been with Sprint and have recommended Sprint for over 20 years and I have NEVER EVER BEEN TREATED LIKE THIS. So the next move is to not have a kind word to say about your company in the future. By the way there are blogs about Sprint and how your staff have treated long standing customers out on the web. You might try reading some of them to help understand your customer service issues.

I see this commercial for satisfaction guarantee. Of coarse only for.the first 30 days right! What they wont explain is how when they tell you to set up with autopay to lock in your low price for the full 18 month term. Then surprise! After 30 days my bill go's up $40 a month. Then after 12 months my bill goes up another $60? After complaining for over an hour, they can only give me $25 off a month till term ends. This is still over $75 more a month than i was supposed to pay? Than it gets better. They tell me i wont get to keep the phone after the 18 months without paying a fairly large amount. They really need to watch the sales representatives which are selling lies. I was told after 12 months i would have the option to pay off the remaining 6 months on the phone or upgrade, or just keep until 18 months to own the phones. The sales rep's rush you through the whole process so you dont get to read anything, and just keep assuring you how great a deal your getting. Ive also had better service with cheap services even prepaid throw away phone services are much better than sprints. They definitely dont care about their customers at all. We are just a bank account to them! They also told me the can send me a copy of my contract now that i only have 3 months left of getting bent over! I really think the salesperson who was lieing to me should have to pay for the extra money i wasnt supposed to be spending "on my great deal"! Then had the nerve to call me and try to get me to stay with them without a bad review. If i could, i would give sprint a negative 20 stars. I have already gone as for as to inform anyone i come in contact with whether im at the market, gas station, even outside of sprint store when i have to go there, they they would be better off with metro pcs. At least they wont raise your bill with no warning. And get this. They tell me i could have seen my bill would go up in my account on phone, but the service is soo bad, i give up after 10 minutes of the damn thing loading cause of crappy service!

When upgrading my son's phone we were told that they had a promotion with that phone and son could select some accessories completely FREE. Noticed my bill increase by $31 a month and when I inquired, they said I signed for them and there is nothing Sprint will do. They told me I was signing for the phone and said several times FREE. My son is a witness and when I called the store where we purchased phone, Store Manager, Christian, said I was about the tenth person who had complained about the individual, Bartholomew Dewitt-Sutton. I spent over 90 minutes on the phone with Sprint and was promised a phone call the following day for resolution if I would call the store and talk to them. I never got a phone call from the supervisor, Shondra (sp). I have contacted an attorney for advice and for next steps but I am not hopeful. One of the Sprint reps told me he was sorry for my experience but said all phone companies are the same so good luck.......

My rating experience would be negative 5 for the simple reason that the representative gave me the run around and denied giving me corporate office number pressuring me to stay with sprint me having talk to 8 representatives for a period of 5hrsand not getting nowhere always getting false information

There was a promotion running around Christmas time with LG where if you bought an LG phone, you were to get a free LG 55" TV. At that time, we bought 4 new phones, added 3 additional lines to our account. An i-phone 10XR new phone number 936-499-6917, 2 were Android Samsung - phone 936-329-3230 (which was a free phone) ported over from AT&T, second Android Sansung - phone 936-444-6672 (was supposed to get a free LG large-screen TV) also ported over from AT&T. The television was supposed to be a promotion from LG. We were told this would be shipped to the store in Conroe. Julian Landaverde was our salesman who said he would fill out papers. That was just after Christmas. We have been in the store multiple (probably up to 20 times, by the various people on my account, my husband (3 or 4 times), my daughter (3 or 4 times), my grandson (probably about 5 times -- he's the one who is supposed to get the tv), myself about 5 times since Christmas, probably more. However, Julian apparently did not fill out the proper paperwork. My grandson was supposed to be the large-screen TV. He was in the store many times, I stopped in the store several times, my husband stopped in the store, never were we told there was paperwork that needed to be filled out. Finally after all this checking we are told it was too late the promotion was over and WE had not filled out the proper paperwork. I asked to speak to the manager, and the young man said he was the manager. Each time we had gone into the new Sprint store at 336 and I-45, we were told there were problems with the delivery of the TV's, some people had received them, some had not. Then when my grandson went in to check again, they told him that he was not registered to received the LG TV. And "NOW" it was too late to register. This is totally unacceptable. The Sprint employee that we worked with us on this is Julian Landaverde (now apparently the Willis Texas Sprint store manager), but I was told I would have to contact Julian. I told them that I did business through this store (Conroe), one of YOUR employees wrote this up and I am not going somewhere else. I asked for the District Manager's name and phone number. I was told he could not give me that information. I said then call him and I will talk to him here. They could not do that either. So then I asked if I could have the LG rep's name and phone number. They told me to go online to LGPromo-4KTVoffer …. which I did and they had no record of this phone being registered with them. They also told me the promotion was over and regardless they could not honor it after I explained the situation to them.

Then the store manager said we should have received an email telling us to fill out the paperwork. I told them I had never received the email. He checked my email and said he didn't see it either. I told him this was my work email and I NEVER miss emails. Again he said I could take this up with the employee who we worked with who was now a manager in the Willis Texas store, Julian Landaverde. I told him I bought my phone at the Conroe Texas store and that was who I was dealing with. I told him what if this employee was no longer with the company, was I supposed to chase him down. This was this store's problem. But I found it quite interesting that the manager of the Conroe store would not contact his district manager (or area manager) nor would he allow me to speak to him. We we have been with Sprint for several years now and just added three lines to our account. If this is how Sprint is going to treat their customers, I think it's time to find a new provider. I don't want to go to that extreme, but if Sprint is not going to follow through with their initial agreement, I will have no other recourse. Why would we have taken one LG phone (as a free phone) and the other not, if we had not thought that we were going to get the 55" LG TV. You: I've kept copies of the complaints I turned in as well as the correspondence with LG.
The Sprint Store, 381 S. Loop 336 W, Suite 600, Conroe, TX 936-756-5556, is where this transaction occurred.

I did a chat with Veda S and I have a transcript of that interaction. This was her last message to me:

Veda S.: I also mentioned to resolve this issue as soon as possible so that you don't have to wait more. I personally never shared any wrong information and this is highly unacceptable action in Sprint. Please rest assure we will take care of the issue for you. I created your case and allow me some time to send the copy of the chat, contact details and notes to our dedicated escalation expert team.

I did receive a phone call from someone who I could hardly understand, but he told me he was calling the Conroe store and I should go back to the store because he was telling them that they needed to rectify this situation.

I did go back in last weekend, May 18, and they were again completely unable to help. The young man who is the store manager called his area manager and stepped outside the store to talk with him and came back in and told me they could offer me an ipad. I told them I had two at home and that was unacceptable. Then I told him, ok, so credit my account for what I have been charged for the phone (which they are charging me $30 per month and then crediting my account $30 for the other LG phone) and I told him just change to that same for this LG phone. No, they could not do that. At that point, I left the store, telling him that they have basically lost us as a customer and that is 5 lines and we've been with them for several years. If that didn't mean anything, well, that explains why this is all happening, no customer service mentality at all. And, I do not intend to stop there. I will not let this drop. I have turned this over to a television investigative reporter and referred them to look at the Sprint corporate website and see all the complains similar to mine. I sincerely hope Sprint can fix their customer service problem.

4 years ago I switched to sprint. Service was great. Now I upgraded my phones and now my coverage sucks. Drop calls all the time. Calls time out. a lot of dead spots while traveling. Calls not going through to another sprint carrier
Not sure if it’s Sprint needs a updated system or if my NEW Apple iPhone XR is a piece of crap. And the monthly cost is 200 per month. I am not getting what I pay for.
Between my adult children and myself whom all now have sprint experience the same services. Crappy service. And we all have updated 2019 apple iPhones.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY WILL SUCK YOUR BLOOD by stealing your money and charging you extra fees

I had insurance on my phones I called the insurance claim number only to be told that my phones were obsolete they stop making that model and that they could not help me to buy a new phone. when I ask so why would you sale insurance on obsolete phones they claimed that it was sprints fault. I have been a customer since 2006 preferred customer my a**.

I went the the Sprint Store at 997 Central Ave. to pay my Virgin phone bill. I told the clerk that I wanted to pay my phone bill but I had only 10 mins because I had a bus to catch. Well this clerk named Curtis took over 5 mins trying to logon to the computer but was still not able to do so. I said can you get a mgr. and he just looked at me like I had two heads. Finally the other clerk came over and logged in. Then Curtis was trying to access the screen to process a Virgin payment and again took over 5 mins. I said can you just give me my change, I don't need the receipt. Again he just stood there giving me and indignant looks and said not til I get to the screen to do it. At this point I was watching what he was doing and it looked to me that he was deliberately trying to take as long as he could just to mess with me. Needless to say it took over 15mins for him to finally give me my change and receipt. I asked him for his name and again he just stood there looking at me like he wanted to punch me or something and refused to give me his name. I had to ask him 3 times before the other clerk told him to. Extremely poor custome service from the Curtis. I truly believe that since I was the only white guy in the store that I was being subjected to racist behavior on the part of this Sprint Employee. He went out of his was to be not only uncooperative and rude but purposively delaying the process because I am white and I was not happy with his extremely poor and purposively slow service. Needless to say I missed my bus and had to wait another 1/2 hour because of your racist and uncooperative clerk who went out of his way to provide such poor customer service that it prompted this complaint.

I can’t make calls. There is sometimes a delay before the call connects. This poor service comes and goes. Right now it is very hard to make calls in 32224 zip code.

Sprint insurance is a joke they deny the repair on two of my phones via insurance claims. They offered me a a6 for 175 and the phone is valued at 299.Once I called customer service they assured me they could help me once I canceled my insurance policy for those phones. Good thing I'm a preferred customer since 2006. What a joke of a company...garbage...

The service sucks I can’t use my phone ever unless I’m connected to WiFi and yes my cellular data is on.

I have robot callers using your service calling my home number and like to report them to you and see if your company can get them stopped, please. The number who calls here is 678-345-0727 form Monroe, Ga. I do not know who the number belongs to or who is calling other than a scammer.
I thank you for your help as blocking this number to my home number.

I call at sprint because my Bill Due Date was 15 of every month, and another agent and a supervisor front sprint 1800 were I spoke 2 weeks ago told that I should call between 21/22 to change before my next cycle bill starts. And this woman agent told me:
1: I couldn’t change my Due date because I did a contract with Sprint and I have my 18 months to Done in order for me to Change.
2: I order her I want to speak with Supervisor she said I couldn’t talk and I told as I’m the costumer of sprint I have the right to speak with a Supervisor and she told no you can’t. I order here transfer and finally did but put me hanged on the phone waiting and waiting.

On 03/08/2019 I went to the sprint store at 2109 E Franklin Blvd Gastonia, NC 28054 Store number 2094 to look at new phones and consider an upgrade. I was greeted by sales rep Elizmar Montanez. There was sign in front of the phone stating it was $29 a month. I asked if I could get the phone and only add $29 to my monthly bill repeatedly and she answered yes. My bill was about $79 dollars and she gave me a new price with the phone including taxes and fees of under $110 a month. My first draft was $170. She asked me if I wanted the Sprint insurance on the phone and I told her no. She offered me a Sprint Drive device and service that came with a one year membership with AAA and that if I signed up for it it would lower my bill by $5. I told her to proceed and sign me up for it.

I have been with Sprint for almost 20 years. I’ve had an unlimited data plan for over a decade. These are my issues:
1. She lied about what I would pay for the phone. The $29 fee was only for new customers and the real price was $41 a month. She never disclosed this to me and the actual cost is $41
2. She lied about the fact that I was purchasing the phone with two years of monthly payments and then own the phone. The phone payment was a lease and after 16 months I could purchase the leased phone for $250.
3. When asked if I wanted the insurance plan on the phone I said no but she signed me up for it anyway.
4. She changed my plan from an unlimited plan to a limited data plan without telling me or my consent.
5. She lied about the Sprint drive saving me $5 a month on my bill. It actually costs $10 a month for the service.

I became aware of all this when I got the message on my phone that I had reached my data limit. I called Sprint customer service to see what had happened. The agent told me of all the changes that were made to my service and the monthly costs. I was able to get them to put me back into the unlimited data plan and remove the insurance on the phone from my plan. The agent told me I would have go to the store of purchase to resolve the rest.

I returned to the store where all this happened to resolve the issue. I was seen by the stand in store manager but he put everything off on me and offered no help in resolving any of this. He showed me a summary sheet and told me I signed it because all employees are required to have it signed by the customer at the time of sale. The summary showed changes and costs to devices and service clearly and easy to follow. I told him I had never seen the form and he argued that I must have signed it. I asked him to pull up my file and show it to me. He looked but said the form wasn’t in my file and couldn’t produce it. I talked to him about the Sprint Drive but he said he couldn’t change it as 14 days had passed since I upgraded my phone. He stated that all this was her word against mine but couldn’t produce the signed summary form.

After a long period of trying to get this resolved with no help from the manager he printed off a copy of some of the contract to show me I had signed for it. It was very obvious that the signature wasn’t mine but he refused to acknowledge it when I showed him my signature on my driver’s license. He printed off another signed contract and told me it was a previous upgrade signature but it was the exact same paper he showed me the first time. He actually tried to make me believe the second print off was from a previous time and the signatures matched. I told him I knew what he did and insisted on seeing another copy of a previous contract. He produced one and it looked much like my signature and was clearly very different than the one from the date of purchase that he first showed me.

I realized I wasn’t going to get anywhere with this and asked for the sales person’s name who did all this. He told me he couldn’t recall her name or spell it yet he called her and talked to her while I was there. I asked him again for the sales rep’s name and how to spell it and again he told me he couldn’t produce it. I had him print off my receipt for that day of purchase and found the sales person’s name on the top of the receipt. He just didn’t want to help me and put all this off on me as he said she said and there was nothing he could do about it. He was very condescending and avoided answering anything that might imply Elizmar Montanez did anything wrong.

The only thing I’m asking for that I haven’t already had to fix myself with the Sprint customer service rep over the phone is to pay for the lease at the amount I was repeatedly quoted and have the Sprint Drive service cost removed from my plan.

I have never been treated by a manager of a store as rudely and without concern over what had happened by anyone in my life. I wish I could give them no stars.

I decided to leave my current provider and switch to sprint. I had visited a sprint store with my daughter....I was looking for two lines and devices. I was told if I opened up five lines it would cost about the same and I would receive three tribute phones at no cost...the associates had asked what I paid monthly at my previous provider....so they were aware...they had said I would be paying around the same amount...I also made sure that the three "free" phones were not going to be charged....they assured me nothing was going to be charged. I was at the store for about two hours switching everything.....it was a long time and was confused...but they assured me that the two devices that I wanted were the only ones that I would be paying....a couple weeks later I was looking to get the Samsung watch....not realizing that I needed an available line...which I didnt have because of the extra lines. I went to return, but was told that I had to pay $45 for each for a restocking fee...I was a little upset about this because had I known at the time of the transaction in would not have gotten the extra lines....when I visited the store...the associate made a call and approved me for an additional line if I wanted to get the watch, but also to keep the extra phones because I would not be charged. I couldn't get the watch because at the time I couldn't afford the down payment.....fast forward to 5/20/19 I looked at my bill and it was $250.....$100 more than I expected to pay.....they had me on a plan that they chose for me and I was getting charged on all five lines.....my whole experience with Sprint was horrible....I feel like they took advantage to meet their goal. I'm sure if you pull up my phone number you will see the many phone calls I've made.....

KI

Betany Christown mall Sprint. RICKEY is the Manager. I went in because I needed more RAM ( better phone ) and I explained that I milti tasc with this device. HE recommended the best Note9. Now I do not have voice over LTE and am in voilation of my company phone contract for 18 months.. NO ONE WILL HELP> ESPECIALLY HIM. I will be calling 3 on your side to expose this FRAUD if this is not resolved soon. the account is for phone # 5305522570

I feel as though the online chat customer service help are not understanding at all. I have been having financial difficulties due to being sick was out of work for weeks. Yes I fell behind on all my bills. But have always made a monthly payment to sprint yes late. I’m currently still a month behind on bills and asked if I could make the 213 payment on May 31st . I explained the situation and absolute compassion. I don’t want to change service I just want to have an arrangement for the 31st.

Dear Sirs: PLEASE PULL UP MY ACCOUNT. My problems started on Friday of last week. Spent 2.5 hours on Friday the 3rd of May!! my problem has not changed only worst with the lies I have received from CUSTOMER CARE SUPERIVISORS " Linda, Michael and the one that would not give her name at 8:50 PM Central Time Zone. My problem has not changed since Friday!!! Tech Service sent me to Corporate Store in Panama City, Florida took off a half of day to go there. More lies from management told me my plan did not include Mobile Hot Spot. For $ 20.00 more I could have a hot spot...… More BS lies my plan includes everything. New CUSTOMER CARE SUPERVISOR on Monday afternoon after being at your Corporate Store in Panama City, Fl. after being directed there my Tech Support. the Store is not a repair center!!! Your Supervisor moved my plan to 4G LTE at your expense said she would call tomorrow to see if my problem improved. My problem did not improve an other lie said she would call between 1 and 3 PM central standard time. DID NOT CALL. The closest factory repair store was Mary Ester, Florida. Tried all day to make an appointment and got recording STORE IS CLOSED. Great way to run a store WEB SITE SAY OPEN, BUT CAN'T SET APPOINTMENT when no body will answer the phone.. All I have been trying to do since FRIDAY is get my phone working. Going to drive 66 miles to Mary Ester in the morning and HOPE they will be open at 10:00 AM. Will let you know what happens in the morning. I have been more than patient trying to fix my phone. You have some major problems with the LIES your customer care department is passing out NEED TO REVEIW YOUR TAPES somebody is covering up a lot of BS coming out of your CUSTOMER CARE,

have had problems since the day i have signed up. call every month since i have had them. wait over an each time for a manager. never speak to someone in the usa.... im looking for a new company. they have the worst customer service i had in my life. charging my phone for something that i wasnt suppose to be charged for 6 months and have yet to talk to a manager.

This altercation occurred at the sprint store located on 3741 Mall Dr, Texarkana, TX 75501. There is an employee there who curses almost constantly. In front of customers and preachers. She was fired today, but somehow, rehired because apparently, someone with a foul mouth and no manners is worth more than a customer's experience in your store. I am very disappointed.

Sprint insists on overcharging then refuses to do a refund. I have tried to discontinue a line for almost 3 years. No one returns my calls after numerous requests. My rates have increased for no apparent reason and no prior call to explain about increased rates. Customer service is sooooo knowledgeable about their company policies. Trying to call in to get help is a joke! On hold for 23 plus minutes now. I would appreciate someone calling me that is authorized to handle my issue. 208-206-2369 Lorri

Took 4 days to Unlock phone, took a rep and her manager to get the correct pay off number to payoff my phone,
45 min, 2 reps, 1 manager to let me know I cannot Disconnect my service in the middle of a billing month and let me know it can only be done at the end of the cycle and they do not Pro-rate. Bill Date 15th Cycle ends 21?? WHY R you billing me 3/4 into the cycle.
Just a bunch of dopes who are Not on the same page at customers expense

I had applied for a work from home job on Facebook & was hooked up with google hangouts, I was asked questions and then told I would be perfect for the job. So the person told me that they would be sending me a laptop since I had only a iPad & iPhone, and that I would be paid two iMessage a month and if I decided to quit, I could just sent laptop back .i figured it sounded good and he said the name of company was home solutions or housing solutions, I can’t remember now, I am so upset. They told me everything would be done on laptop & phones, he sent me two phones by fedex and asked me to send these to a address in California so that all the information would be programmed into these phones, so I had my aide take them and mail them to the address I was given. He then went on my sprint account and added these phones to two new lines. I have the IMEI numbers and phone numbers that were put on my account. He also ordered a phone , told me it would be mailed to me. But I never received any phones at all. Now I am being told that I have to pay for the 3 phones & lines . I have been a customer for 10 years and I hope you can help me. I only live on social Security so there is no way I can pay for these, my sister & me have iPhones and we pay our bill every month. I am disabled too so I hope we can take care of this. Also he told me that they would pay my cell phone bill which was 197.02 which he did and then backed out of payment so now we are behind on our account. My name isTheresa Velkovich & my phone # 304-218-0343. Thank you

I canceled my service February 21, 2019 to go with Verizon. I called for my account number and they asked me if there was anything they could do to keep me on and I responded "no." I did not keep that phone number and I traded my phone in to Verizon. I get a bill in April with a balance of $158 and change. I called customer service and they said they would take half off my bill. I get another bill in May stating I owe $158 and change, but when I call it is now up to $165 and change. I called back and they gave me the worst time on the phone. I ended up paying the bill because they would not back down. I don't know how Sprint can charge me when I canceled my phone, traded in my number, and have a whole different phone number. They state that I never canceled which is not true at all and they as much called me a liar. I have 3 witnesses to my conversation with the Sprint representative. I will never recommend Sprint to anybody nor will I ever consider ever, ever going back to Sprint. I have never been treated so horribly in my life. I was a good customer and to be treated so horrible is just not right especially when you people make the money you do. What goes around, comes around! Remember those words cause Sprint has it coming to them.

I was told that sprint had really good coverage where we live and as soon as I got home my phone went straight to roaming and my wife and mother in law have each been having there own problems as well. To be perfectly honest I kind of feel like I was tricked and we just want to either get our problems fixed or give everything back and we'll go elsewhere.

1ST. Tried to upgrade phone online and lost contact in the middle of conversation on 4/27/2019
2nd Went to store in Temple Tx ( General Bruce) on 4/28/2019 and did not have phone in stock , offered to mail , I accepted on to find out later the it was mailed to the store not house a week later. Never received a call that the phone had came in. I called on Friday 5/3/2019 am was told that she would have to call me back, but never received a call. That same evening I called again and was told it was at the store ( we close at 7) . I went on 5/4/2019 to pick up phone. Young lady working activated it in store. Get home and phone activated but not working had to call and type in code to start working. Very disappointed in the whole turn of events as we have been loyal customers since around 2007

on May 3 2019
I called at 8:00 pm and talked for 1:24 minutes I spoke for so many agent and were telling me different information and I requested to talk to an manger his name was martie he supposedly was helping I told him the story of my phone call and I wanted to record my phone call because each agent was telling me different information from other and I told him then I was ready to give him my credit card number to make the payment then he hang up the phone on my on purpose
He said it if the phone is recorded I wont assist u
And then he hung up
After that I called again and I was on phone for 24 minutes after that they hung up the phone on me
Only one agent his name was Justin helped me well
The rest is 00000000
This is the short part of the story
The worst company and worst customer
Don’t waste ur money and time with sprint ever

This is the worst company I have ever tried to call.They placed charges on my bill, when I called to dispute them I was placed on hold for over 1 hour and finally I hung up. If you are looking for a good company do NOT USE SPRINT!!! Stay away from them!!!! You will not save money because you will spend hours of your time trying to fix the fraudulent charges on your bill!!!

I wish I could give 0 stars. I am no longer a sprint customer however, I keep getting bills sent to me. I have had this happen previously and I was told that everything was paid in full. When I try calling Sprint about this, I keep getting hung up on. I was supposedly transferred to a Manager twice and each time the manager would put me on hold and hang up. No one ever calls back either. I keep getting sent mail threatening to send me to collections but each time you try to address the problem no one helps you. Many people at their customer service line have a hard time understanding English; they are rude and inconsistent. Every time I call I get a new balance and new reason why there is a balance and then after waiting hours I get hung up on. I was even supposedly given a direct # to a manager and when I called it, it was a restaurant. I also tried calling the # on the bill and each time you call that # it automatically hangs up on you. Sprint has the worst customer service I have EVER heard of!!

I have been a Sprint customer for many years. I had no problems until this year. I had three separate encounters with horrible customer service. I called the 1800 sales line because I’m looking to possibly upgrade my phone. In the past sales jumped at a chance to sell me a phone. This call basically told me she couldn’t really give me any information & I’d be better off going into the store. Literally gave me no information except I was eligible for an upgrade. Well I already knew that. So I called the corporate store closest to me (Ridgepark Square in Ohio) and I was put on hold 3x for over 15 minute each & no one ever answered the phone. I hung up all three times. Where the last incident I went into the store & I said I’d like to trade And upgrade two phones. The disinterested sales rep told me our iphone 6’s were only worth “Like” $50 & we could probably sell them online for more & the price of the new phones were on the signs that I could read myself. No promotions “just what’s on the signs over there.” He did walk over to the sales signs with me and ended up pointing to the sign & said “that times 2.” That was in the Westgate Fairview Park/ Rocky River Store. So I called Apple who would love to do business with me and does the same payment plan as sprint. I rather give a company that cares my money then one with a bunch of horrible customer service!!!!

Switched to sprint from Verizon. Did this while they had instore promo going on for 9.00 s9s and 14.00 so notes. also was told that I had a insurance bundle package, that covered our 5 lines for 45.00 a month. Was also supposed to receive 5 100.00 gift cards.1 for each line I ported over. They were also supposed to pay up to 400.00 per line for Verizon contract. 8 months later I am still fighting with them as NONE of the above has happened. 1st month when I brought it to there attention in the store ,was told I need to call customer support. And I have been bounced back and forth since then. Last week was the best yet. Finally got to go over everything with a supervisor by calling she confirmed all of what I stated and then proceeded to tell me that I am even being over charged on each line, so with that said I am being over charged about 190.00 a month. Not an exeragation!. Was told that she would reach out to head service rep in my area and get this taken care of. Following day went to store to see if anything had been done. Girl there went over my bill and told me flat out that the person who did my plans LIED her words and that I am not eligible for any promotions and that my bill is correct. And there is nothing that can be done. So as of now I have over paid about 1500.00 in 8 months and my cell bill is about 140.00 more than what I was paying with Verizon. and still no one will fix it. And I might add that my Verizon service beats sprint's service hands down.

I have been loyal to Nextel/sprint 18 years. I had a air card for10 yrs. It has not worked for about 2 yrs. I continue to pay my 50.00 per month. I went and called sprint to help me to get a new air card. I was told to get zing. I did then I was told MiFi.Which I did.Wr had issues getting it connected.Ryan from sprint told me as long asi bought the mifi my plan would not change.Well it did then they jacked up the price to 65.00 and they refuse to put me back on my plan.I never agreed to change plans and had no knowledge sprint didthis till i went in the store!
I want my plan back.....

I have never been so disgusted with a company for their service like I have in the last 2 months with Sprint.I have been a customer for 18 years and have 4 phones with (5 at one time) you.. My wife and I pr-ordered the new S10 and S10+ and received them on March 6. Shortly after that My wife's phone started acting up. Roaming often, could not send MMS messages and got very hot. Since then I have been to my local Sprint store (non-corporate) at least 10 times (they were far more helpful than anyone on the help line) and have spent in excess of 6 hours on the phone (2.5 hours today) with various Sprint representatives. We tried every possible troubleshooting, then they escalated it up to a higher level. Wash,rinse repeat. During this time I found out there was an issue with many of these phones. My phone was not working well either but because my wife's was so bad(basically a 5" computer), I didn't pay as close attention to mine. To sum it up, I have been given the runaround trying to get the phones replaced. Today I called Sprint, then was passed to Asurion (hung up on during the transfer) Back to Sprint then back to Asurion, then back to Asurion, hung up on again, back to Sprint and finally back to Asurion.to review my case to possibly sent me refurbished phone! All this is just wrong! It is common knowledge that there was an issue with the new S10 series. It should have been taken care of the 1st time by Sprint (I forgot, initially I was told to call Samsung because it was their problem). I am not a Samsung customer, I am a Sprint customer. I have been told that customers could take their defective devices back to a Corporate Sprint store to be replaced. Unfortunately I am 145 miles from the nearest corporate store.Why didn't Sprint make an exception to allow the local stores to service customers with no corporate store nearby, knowing the gravity of the situation. It is unthinkable that you would treat your loyal customers with such disregard. I will seriously be considering other alternatives in the future

Fred W. Fasel
231-392-3307

After 19 yrs w Sprint, I am fed up. What a bunch of extended of schemers and run aroind. Play w my gigs, then slow me up repeatedly. Then I Increase my gigs again & its more money. Add a line for a senior, no discounts for them, OR for being a loyal customer for almost 2 decades. Call to resolve a matter and they switch you around countless times or have you call another number after a bunch of questions they dont do anything about. You call the number and it a bunch of agents again then they put you on hold forever. After 37.8 minutes on the phone (yes I was checking my wait time. They disconnected me, i called back lividand told them NOT to put me on home again & again that I was care for my 95 (ninety five) year old father,i cant be on hold for 30/40 mins. She said, yes let me check this for you. After another 14 minutes w her, she pickef up and kindly said, the line had been scheduled to be disconnected. I said I dont want it sceduled I want it cancelled altogether. Then explained they are turned off on bill close date. Then said I didnt need a confirmation, but gave me an Interaction #. (So whats the difference? Apples or oranges.,they're all friuts arent they?) .
The very first agent I spoken too, Joe called back to make sure it was handled. When I told him what happen he apologize profusely.
Imagine after 19 yrs of businesss w Sprint ...bupcus...not even an incentive or bonus, just witching me aroun, calling different numbers &keeping me 'on hold' 45 mins. When I get settled w things, Im gonna Adios &disconnect my entire acct. And go elsewhere.
ENOUGH !

Sprint has horrible billing practices. They add on items to your bill and then refuse to credit you for those items. They also will end your chat session in the middle of it without resolving the issue.

My sister passed and I called to discuss the phones and hot spot my sister had. I informed them my sister lived in Los Angeles and I was in Dallas. When I went to see her and take care of her burial arrangements, I only got the one phone back from her daughter. I could not go into the house to get the hot spot, iPad, and other phone. I paid the difference on the hot spot and iPad. The phone was lost. I and was told to just bring in the death certificate with the one phone I had and all fees and remaining charges associated with those items would be waived. Went to the store when the death certificate arrived and was told I needed to email it in and they would send a kit for the phone. Tried to request the kit and was told one would be sent to me and that I needed to mail or fax the death certificate. I mailed it in. I got a call today from the collection department telling me I still owed and only the one phone I returned would be not charged and I would have to pay on the others. My sister had two phones, and iPad and a hot spot in her possession. Since one phone was used for her and my niece, I am told that one will not be credited. This has been the most stressful process ever - let alone trying to still heal from my sister's untimely death. Now I have to dispute this or pay before it impacts my credit. The people say " sorry to hear about your loss" but there is no sincerity or care behind the words. I just hope they never have to experience what I have.

I wish I could give zero stars. I switched 3 lines over from Verizon about three weeks ago and its proving to be the worst cellular decision I've ever made. The service is not reliable, in fact I don't even think it can compete with some of the sub par prepaid companies out there. At this point spring is guilty of false advertising as I'm sure they know that their data is horrible, the network is slow and unreliable, the overseas reps that they entrust their customers with are incompetent, lacking in proper English as well as proper resolution and problem solving skills. When I initially changed over to sprint it was to save money. they offered me a certain amount per line to switch. later I found out that I didn't choose the right phones for that offer. if that's the case when I clicked on the offer wtf was I offered phones other than the ones that qualified? Secondly I had a daughter in air force basic training. They assured me they would wait to port her number over to give me time to send her the new phone. Guess what? They ported it immediately so I was unable to talk to my daughter for 2 weeks until she received the new phone and activated it. I haven't gotten anything that sprint promised me and they've failed me miserably. I'm in the process of trying to get my service reestablished with Verizon. Sprint sucks. they really failed me and my family. The service, network and data are unreliable and slow. You would expect more from a big name.

To whom it may concern, Last sunday me and my wife went into a sprint store on us-31 in Indianapolis , we were looking to get us both a new phone,the salesperson told us we couldn't get the deal, it was for new accounts ,we told him that we have had our phones for 4-6 years ,we don't owe on our phones, we were told no, so i asked him if sprint cares if they lose are business ,,he said do what you have to do,and walked off to wait on someone else...SO DO WE LEAVE SPRINT, BECAUSE SERVICE FOR PEOPLE SUCK ,IS IT THAT HARD TO KEEP SOMEONE WITH SPRINT AND HAPPY,????

On Wednesday May 1, 2019, I reached out to the Sprint Customer service line. I asked what my eligibility for an upgrade was and was told. In addition, I was told that I have to pay an up front down payment of $ 50.00 in order to upgrade. I informed the representative that I was not charged an upgrade fee for the last time that I upgraded, so why am I being charged an upgrade fee now. The representative was unable to answer my question and told me that he had to place me on hold while he "asked his colleague what I would be eligible for". He placed me on hold for 10 minutes until I finally had to call back because he never came back to the line. I started the entire inquiry all over again. The second representative told me that the first one was correct, that I did have to pay an upgrade fee. I told him that I was already told that and wanted to know why before he placed me on hold and never came back on the line. He placed me on hold and told me that he was able to increase my spending limit and placed a rep on the phone that gave me the option of putting more equipment on my line such as a watch or a tablet. That DID NOT help me nor did it answer my question. I continued to answer the question and it continued to go unanswered. Lastly, he told me that he would put me in touch with customer care and perhaps they would be able to offer me a deal on the upgrade fee. He came back on the line and told me after speaking with customer care, he was able to offer me $ 15 DOLLARS off the upgrade fee. $ 15.00 DOLLARS !! after two phone calls and 2 hours of my time, I never got the answer to the question that I was looking for, and did not get the phone that I wanted to get !! Extreme waste of my time and no resolution !! Representatives NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE and service was unprofessional and unsatisactory !!!!!

Its been a year...I still can't talk inside my home.Service hasn't worked since day one.I have been promised a device to retrieve service from outside but always told on back order. Absolutely no help from Sprint employees.I am a Legal Shield Associate and my lawyers will be proceeding. Patience has EXPIRED!!! Sincerely, Deborah Newlin

I am a Sprint Customer for over 10 years of service. I was currently hospitalized in the car accident and I called Sprint to ask for 4 days up until the 6 and which is a Monday to extend my service I even spoke to a supervisor I spoke to six different personnel. No one was willing to help me extend my services due to the fact that I was even in a hospital. I will only ask for a four-day extension so I can pay my bill they wouldn't even help me after all these years I was a loyal customer with them. They was so arrogant and disrespectful they act like they had no compassion for their customers who been with them for 10 years or more the only want to comply with what was on their monitors as robots they said I had to give them some money before they could help me. So I leave this note and hopes that someone may take note one day that Sprint sucks and they lost a valued customer.

Was supposed to be over nighted a Magic Box when spoke to rep on Saturday. Package never left wear house. Still sitting there yesterday on Tuesday. When sent out, they never added my apartment number to my address (I discovered this when I received confirmation email)!!! Spoke with a "Martin" tech support who answers for the Magic Box number 844.463.3194 who had an attitude. Assured me this will be fixed. When I called UPS within a half hour afterward, they informed me that that package that was supposed to go to my address here in CA had JUST been rerouted to a Las Vegas Nevada address! Did Martin (in the Dominican Republic) do this? Spent hours on the phone with Sprint between yesterday and today. HOURS! Not threatening to leave Sprint. I just cant stay if I cant connect to the network. Inadequate Sprint employee on Saturday who started this up? One upset customer now! Will never recommend this network. Have these employees graduated at least high school?

Have feedback for Sprint?