Sprint Customer Service

Contact Sprint Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-777-4681

Have a complaint about Sprint? If you need to report a problem about your device or wireless account the customer service number to call is 1-888-211-4727 or toll-free 1-800-777-4681. If you are troubleshooting your device it is recommended that you call using another handset.

To escalate your issue to Sprint headquarters including the CEO, write to Marcelo Claure at 6200 Sprint Pkwy. Overland Park, KS 66251. You can also ask for his extension when you call the Sprint corporate office at 855-848-3280. You may also log on 24/7 online to a personal MySprint report at the www.sprint.com website. Store locations are listed there as well as a live chat.

We have the best phone numbers for Sprint listed to reach a live human. Founded by Cleyson Brown and Jacob Brown in 1899 and affiliated with GTE Telephone in the early days, Sprint has a long history of mergers, acquisitions and blog to keep customers current on “Sprint in the news”.  Sprint has social presence at Twitter, Facebook and on YouTube.

Sprint Corporation is a United States telecommunications company and provides domestic wireless service and international internet. Serving the US, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands Sprint is publicly traded on the NYSE:S. Employing over 31,000 and with revenues reported in 2013 at US 35 billion Sprint continues to be a presence in the mobile device industry.

Sprint Contact Information

A-

8am-5pm Central Time, 5 days a week

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Top Sprint Complaints

I have been completely unsatisfied with Sprint Customer service since I upgraded my phone to the new I-Phone 7 a few months ago. The store manager talked me in changing my plans and upgrading my service because it would "lower my bill". I changed plans, got a new phone and to my surprise my average bill is about $60.00 more a month.

On Nov 25th, I received an e-mail stating that I could "add a line" and get a free TV. I went to the store to sign up and was eventually told that I had to buy a phone. I called the corporate service and was put on hod for about 15 minutes before getting disconnected. I waited over two hours and no one called me back (Spring has my cell number but apparently no one cares).

I called again about 3 hours later and was being helped by a Sprint representative who asked to put me on hold while he checked my account. Again the line disconnected. Again no call back. I called a third time and spoke with yet another representative who want me to explain every thing again. I did not feel like it and asked for a total to exit my contract. Sprint has some serious customer service issues and will definitely look into changing carriers who cares and will provide quality support. I hate doing this since I have been with Sprint "forever"!

Why do we pay insurance on a phone for the whole contract on a lease phone and if I drop it I have n pay a deductible on a phone I don't own and pay insurance for. I dropped my Galaxy s5 screen went black but the phone still works my home screen key still lights up and I can answer calls take pics unlock my phone but I can't see anything. I pay 25 a month for lease and 11 for insurance.

My contract is up in April so I have paid 720 on the phone that is over 2 years old and then I have to pay 200 more if I want it fixed or to buy it at end of contract to get a new phone. It should b replaced for free with maybe a 50 dollar deductible if any. What is the point in insurance every month if it doesn't go towards my phone being fixed for free.

That's not fair we have been with u guys for 8 years now. Been paying insurance for 8years never 1 time had to get a new phone use my insurance or anything. We pay around 180 month for 2 lines for 8 years now that's almost 18,000 dollars we paid u and then I can't have my phone fixed or just have a new or used on for free? We love your service 90%of the time it works great. But if we can come to an understanding we will have and change our service provider.

We have tried and tried to get our bill straightened out. We've been overcharged, charged for things we shouldn't be charged for, and lied to about the amount our bill would be. We've paid approximately $900 the past couple months and it's still not right. Fix the problem or there will more negative publicity for Sprint.

Went into sprint store 2 months ago to check into preordering the iPhone 7 and switching to sprint. Was clear with sales rep that I did not need to switch that day just wanted to preorder. The sale rep told me I could start that day, they would give us temporary phones and our iPhone 7 pluses would be in the store in 2 weeks. 2 months later and 4 trips to the store, we still do not have the iPhone 7 plus and have found out that the sales rep told us incorrect information about data overages.

He pulled a fast one on us to get a sales. The manager is never in when I go or call and although I've left several messages, he has not called me back. I called the customer service line and since I bought from the store all they can do is issue a store complaint. They can't help me. So here I am again waiting for the store manager to call back. Why can't someone just step in and fix the situation?

I recently opened an account with Sprint with two ( 2 ) new phones and number's. I gave one of the new phones to my niece Brandy who was in an abusive marriage where her husband would slap her around, among other things, when he got mad. My family members in Texas helped her escape Jason Gibbs Residence while he was at work.

Jason and Brandi lived in a Class - C Motor Home right next to Jason's parent's. She cannot file for divorce until December. Jason also has a Sprint account. Jason texted Brandi at her "new number" asking her just what the hell was she doing going down to Sprint and purchasing a new phone.

It is very unbecoming of Sprint, or a local employee, to track Brandi and provide this information to Jason. Before you say that would never happen listen to this - when my family picked up Brandi and her stuff they went straight to a lawyers office in Cleburne, TX where Jason's mother grew up. After leaving the lawyer's office, and before they could get out of Cleburne, Jason's mother was on the phone asking Brandi if she was filing for a divorce. That family is connected in that town.

I am a new Sprint customer switching from Verizon. I am writing to tell you that I am beyond unhappy with the customer service I have received from your company. In the over 15 years I was with Verizon, I have never had to go through the hours of discussions and sitting on hold to resolve a problem that was not even my fault. When accessing my account to pay my bill on Sprint.com my balance went from $159.66 in the morning to $1099.96 in the afternoon to $102.27 the following morning. After spending an hour on the phone trying to work out the problem, I told the representative I would send my check in immediately, which I did. I was told that would be fine.

Then two days later (on Sunday) I got a call from your Finance department. I spent another hour explaining things. He said he would put in the notes not to suspend my service for 7 days to allow for the check to arrive and be posted. On Monday night they suspended my service anyway. On Tuesday morning I did an online chat where I spent an half an hour being transferred to different representatives and then being told I had to call the Finance Department. I don't have a phone. So I called the Finance Department in the evening when my husband got home.

The woman in the Finance Department said she would transfer me to a Supervisor. She actually put me back in the queue where I sat for 30 minutes until I hung up. Now I am on hold again, so far 15 minutes. Sprint customer service department is completely useless, unknowledgeable and they don't tell the truth. I am throughly disgusted. In the time I have sat on hold, I have filed several complaints online. I have 6 phones on my account and I can guarantee you that at the first opportunity, I will be leaving Sprint and so will all my family members.

In the meantime, while I am sitting here on hold, I guess I will just keep filing online complaints to hopefully save others from the same frustrations!

I tried getting an upgrade online 4 times and my order didn't go through and lost call twice. Had me on phone for more than 30 minutes. I'm in disbelief I never had an issue with your sales department. I guess i will not be upgrading my iPhone 5. I wish i could give Sprint sales department a 0.

I signed up for an installment plan for an iPad Pro 9.7 around July of 2016. Unfortunately I did not opt in for the insurance on the device thinking I would take good care of it and use it for business and some personal tasks. about 4 months later, my two year old daughter got a hold of it and it fell off the table, bent at the metal housing and shattered the screen. I called customer service to see what my options were, not being hopeful for much but still giving it a shot. the first rep said that my "option" was to pay the full balance and then be eligible to upgrade, which basically means I pay the remaining balance of over $600 and then purchase another device in full or go on their installment plan.

I obviously wanted a second option (which there was none) the rep said she would transfer me to the account services department. After being on hold for 33 minutes I finally reach a rep and after explaining everything over again, she gives me the "option" saying that the only thing she can do. I've been a Sprint customer since 2004, have 5 phone lines and this tablet line, pay about $400 a month for services and the best they could do is have me choose between one middle finger and the other. I even asked the rep, so my choices are to pay the balance in full and upgrade, or continue to pay the $30 installment plan on a broken iPad, so either take the middle finger on the left hand or right, those are my choices?

To which she replied "yes" then proceeded to jump back into her script of "is there anything else I can help you with" I asked for her name, Johari, asked for an employee number to which she said she didn't have one, so dare I ask for her last name, and asked which call center she was housed in to which she replied North Carolina. As soon as my contract is up I'll be taking my business elsewhere. This company does not know what loyalty is even if its right in front of their face.

I was switched from paper billing to paperless email billing without my knowledge. When I didn't receive my bill I called to inquire. I was told my account was in good standing and I should receive a bill shortly. A couple weeks later I received a text saying my service was discontinued due to non-payment.

I assumed my bill had gotten lost in the mail and paid it by phone. Then when I didn't receive my next bill I called customer service and was only then told about the paperless billing. I told customer care at Sprint that I never authorized that and was switched back over to paper billing. I was never sent a bill again and received a text about my balance. On 10/13/16 I called CS again and told them I'm ready to ditch Sprint and use another carrier.

The support rep was able to lower my bill and promised the paperless billing snafu was corrected. I have not received a paper bill in the mail and today I received a text saying my bill must be paid by tomorrow 10/24/16. I tried calling Sprint a few minutes ago but the wait time was about 14 minutes. I am tired of this issue not being resolved. It's too much work to continue and if it's not resolved immediately I will take my business elsewhere.

My Sprint iPhone 6plus, I dropped and cracked screen. I called customer service and I am positive they are schooled in giving truthful information to customers. So a women answered I proceeded to explain my problem. I dropped my apple phone and the screen cracked. I then told her 3 weeks prior my phone was stolen or lost. I had to pay 200 dollar deductible.Understood. So I said I have insurance and should not have to pay to have my screen replaced also telling her I have three open lines with Sprint. I also said if I had to pay any money that I will take my business to another company.

She then said we do not want that to happen. She then said Francis you can take your phone to a store or building up on the Roosevelt, Philadelphia, PA. You will not have to pay to have your phone fixed. I made sure I heard correctly and I asked her in several different ways to see and get her to say multiple time you will not have to pay any money or a deductible. So I was very happy I asked is their a place closer to where I live that I can have it fixed. Now as far as business goes and you do not just give anyone these positions they must know about your phones, Sprint policies and how your insurance works.

That is what customer service is for to get correct info. Now you can verify this call she told me it was being recorded I felt I was lied to by a professional and believe what your customer service representative should have been able to answer that simple question. Also I believe Sprint should honor what she told me. She did not represent the company honestly and told me what I wanted to here. I have 3 lines with Sprint company if what I was told is not honored I will be taking my business else where. I am loyal customer but that was an out an out misleading statement by a trained employee. Please get back to me before I leave and go to a company who is honest.

I have had some billing issues with Sprint ever since I added phones to my account. They put a phone on its own plan instead of adding to our current plan at the time. They adjusted and then bill came out with issues again because they switched plans. I've talked to 2 resolution supervisors who set payment arrangements to keep phones on while they fixed problem. It wasn't fixed. I was told to pay 187 before the 17th and make arrangements on balance. I did that and my phones are shut off. I've been hung up on 3 times as no one will help me. Service is still off. None of this was my fault and I have no phones.

I signed on with Sprint only if they would pay for my 3rd phone in addition to the BOGO promotion they were offering. Here I am in the 4th month and I still can't get the credit for the 3rd phone even though there is something in my account from collections that they approved the credit. I have probably spent about 8 hours on the phone with them over this and they still don't get it. I have been on the phone 2 hours 5 mins. now, been transferred to customer service from collections but now I have to justify again why I am getting the 3rd phone. I don't know how to get them to understand English. Also, no one cares about my problem, they just want to get rid of me.

All I wanted to do was to find out if a Sprint phone was able to be activated. I checked the web then called and was told to go to a local store. I went to my local store and asked if my phone was ok. The Sprint employee said the sim was invalid. I knew that as I can read. Then I told him I was aware of that, was the phone ready? He said I needed to buy a SIM card kit. I again told him I just needed to know if my phone was clear to activate. He again said I need d a sim. Things quickly deteriorated to the point where he told me "Go F... Yourself. Needless to say, he is the worst side of Sprint.

Call Sprint customer service for an issue I had. For the first time a US based rep. answered. I said it was good to talk to someone from the US. She promptly hung up on me. I had to call back and wait another 20 minutes for someone to answer. Time to look for another service.

I was with another phone carrier for over 20 plus years, after seeing all the offers and listen to my friends about Sprint, I decided to change carriers for Sprint. What a big mistake that I have made, after receiving my new phone and the worker decided to copy my old phone over to the new, something terrible happen, instead of copying my information to my phone, he instead clean my old phone leaving me with two blank phones. I kept my composure regarding that incident because mistakes happen.

Ok this was a buy out of my old phone, the bill is received from my old carrier, I was to upload the bill showing the fees to Sprint website, I was having some problems doing that process so I went into the store, working with the some person who assisted when I purchase my phone, it as been over a week so far this bill payment is due on October 10th, I have called asking when this process will be completed and keep getting the run around. I am so hurt regarding the service that I have received so far. This person as taken a copy of the bill, and promise that this will be taken care of, still waiting, my question is why this process is so difficult.

I am now regretting ever change my other carrier for myself and my daughter. Please advise I need to have this bill taken care off before the 10th of October. I am trying to be patient but I am now at my wits end. Your cooperation this in matter is greatly appreciated.

About 5 months ago I went phone shopping. I'm a Senior Citizen, and I don't know too much about cell phones. I was looking to get my wife and I a phone. I went into Sprint to see what they had. Well I was looking and the sales person came to help me. Told him I was looking to get us iPhones. Of course this is what my son told me to look into. Well the day I went in there was flyers and big 50 % off flags all out side.

So the sales person said that the Samsung Galaxy S7 were on sale. I wanted the iPhones and they said everything was on sale. But him being the salesman I'm thinking he knows what's going on. Now after getting the phones together he takes my phone and gives me $200.00 for it and he does all these other things on the computer and tells me that with all the specials going on that I'm up to $400.00 in credit.

He goes on to tell me that I can and should go pick out some cases for the phone and get a speaker and headset. And screen protectors. And I shouldn't have a first month bill and whatever is left over will go toward the bill. Ok, I'm first time buyer so I'm thinking that as he rings up these things I'm getting I'm thinking he is deducting these things from the $400.00 credit I have. Also I'm going to get a Samsung tablet which is a special that is going on too...for free. so all in all I didn't get the phones I wanted and to top it off I'm paying for all these things that were suppose to be paid for with the $400.00 credit. I'm on a fixed income and I'm paying a lot of money for these things including the phones.

Now I asked questions to no avail. I was mislead on all of this. I continue to go in there and talk about all this these almost 6 months. I'm in a contract now. My credit is good and I don't want it messed up. I believe that I should get the phones I wanted and I would like to know where the $400.00 credit went to if not to these things I received. Also I paid $50.00 for a screen protector for this tablet and was told that they would have to order it because they were out. I paid $50.00 wasn't able to get my receipt because at the time the printer was down. I never did receive the screen protector. And the sales person that did work and make a big commission off me left and doesn't work there any more.

How convenient. So you can say that I'm more then upset with all this. The phones I have are still brand new they look good. Sprint should take them back and give me what I wanted in the first place. Start this contract all over or something. I'm not one bit happy. Was thinking of going to the news channel here and let others know what happened to me. So it doesn't happen to others. I feel like I was taken avenged of. Senior Citizen should not be treated like this. I expected more from your company then I received.

I have a big complaint with sprint. Customer care representatives are not on the same page when it comes to solving customer issues. I was advised to send in the wrong device and was charged for it. I called to resolve my issue and all I got was passed around to different people who could solve my issue. I was on hold for over an hour waiting on a manager. This is ridiculous.

Sprint is Satan! Never in my life have I felt so disrespected and dismissed. I had an accident a few months back and lost my phone so I decided to leave Sprint and go elsewhere, Sprint ended up charging me for 3 months I didn't use! When I tried to dispute the charges I was hung up on 5 separate times and then charged a reconnection fee for trying to resolve my Sprint account balance! They refuse to work with you and when you think they finally do work with you it's actually all just big illusion.

I was told if I made a payment towards my account that I wouldn't be sent to collections, yet another lie! Never in my life have I encountered such an awful business, I don't know how they are still in business (probably because they're sucking leaches whom charge the working man up with charges they can't dispute because it's a 'fair charge' and then send them to collections to fend for themselves). I would think Sprint being such a huge company would work with its customers because they are, after all, the backbone of their business; instead Sprint bleeds the working man dry and humiliates and disrespects them with no remorse whatsoever.

I will not recommend Sprint to anyone and will bash them any time I can because they have made my life a nightmare and I will be sure to return the favor whenever I can.

I hope they never allow "Sasha" (from corporate headquarters) to contact me in any way shape or form...she has abused and harassed me for the last time. I will again be filing another complaint with the FCC for leaving abusive; harassing messages on both my home and cell phone. She is the most incompetent, inept and rudest, poorest excuse for a customer service analyst I have had to deal with and I have had to make to many calls to make too many complaints about too many issues with Sprint, Virgin and Assurance who is owned by the first to companies named. Sprint, Virgin and Assurance wireless are stealing from the American tax payers. I have had a suspended account for invalid reasons. Months of no service because of downed towers both here in my city and 1.5 miles away. The CEO's are cowardly hiding behind the poor excuse for customer service who are apathetic at best.

I want to bring to your attention exceedingly poor performance of Sprint customer service representatives that we had yesterday, Saturday, September 24th at about 7-7:30 pm. The people who we talked to were both unprofessional in their behaviors and incompetent, as they provided us, and insisted on, the information that in our later interaction with other Sprint representatives turned out to be totally wrong.We resolved our issue in a call to Sprint customer service the next day, when we had a more "informed" representative on the line.

The first representative introduced herself as Melissa. When she was not able to assist us with our issue, and when we had doubts about the validity of the information she was providing, we asked to speak with her supervisor. I would submit, that after such a request is made four times, representative should probably acquiesce, and not continue arguing that there is nothing Sprint can do. She should not come back, after a hold, with questions like “What problem do you have?” and “What would you say to my supervisor?” She should not persist in refusing to call the supervisor by repeating the same arguments without regard of what we say. Even when told explicitly, that we “do not want to talk with her any more”, she still kept talking and arguing. After that for a long time the supervisor was “not available” and “on the “phone”.

Eventually, a supervisor (”team leader” as he introduce himself) came on the line – we are not certain what his name was. He did not apologize for the long wait and for the problems we are having with Sprint. He immediately started defending Melissa, claiming that he “was listening on the call” and that what she said regarding our issue was indeed correct and that Sprint cannot do anything about it. Leaving aside the fact that this claim was indeed false (as confirmed by your customer service next day), that leaves open the question of professional behavior and representation. His claim of “listening to the call” does not match with Melissa’s claim that he is “not available” and with repeated disregard of our demands to talk to a supervisor.

Personally, I think that this “team leader”), if such he indeed was, was in fact lying, and was just trying to cover up for his representative, and making an exceptionally poor job at that. We terminated a call at this point, as there was no reason to talk with him any further. If our call was recorded, I would suggest using it in your training to illustrate how you should not deal with customers, if you do want to have customers. It is especially a shame, as we had other interactions with your customer service, and you do have some people (like Michelle, who helped us today) both professional in their interaction with the customers, and actually knowing what is it they are doing.

Sprint customer service representatives are the rudest most unprofessional people I have ever encountered. The manner in which you allow your employees to talk to us as customers is a disgrace. It is disgusting. What makes matters worse is when I asked to speak to a supervisor I was never transferred to one. When I informed the rep I wanted to report him for his rude demeanor he refused to transfer me to someone above him.

Because of the horrible customer service you all have I gave cancelled my services after being a loyal sprint customer since 2010. I would rather pay an early termination fee than deal with a company with employees like the ones you employ. I will be sure to advise all my family and friends to do the same. If as a company you do not care to enforce respect and courtesy over the phone then you do not deserve to have loyal customers.

I brought a LG G4 on November 28 2015. I have been complaining to Sprint since December 2015 about the phone not working. I have taken the phone in to the technician to check it out but they nothing was wrong with it. The cord burnt out and almost caught fire, the charger port is not properly working, and the phone has been overheating. The phone was so hot from overheating that my 8 year old picked up the phone dropped the phone and cracked the screen.

Sprint store on US1 in Palm Beach Gardens was suppose to do the back up on my daughter's iPhone before sending it back for an exchange. Sprint employees didn't complete the back up, erased everything with 2000 pictures! Never called us to tell us, she is so devastated, spent 6 hours at the store for no help. We are with them for 20 years and it is my husband business provider for 20 accounts, we are thinking of leaving them!

I have been with Sprint for 11 years. I have always paid my bill on time. I had got a text on my S3 that I was no longer going to be able to send my bill in the mail (Paper). So this prompted me to go to the Sprint store. (Aug. 1, 2016). I went to my normal Sprint store because there is always a long wait at the store by Chucky Cheese on 45. Well I was in a good mood when I got to that Sprint store but the wait was way too long for my Saturday off of work.

I gave up and went to another Sprint store that is in the Radio Shack down the road. Had to wait again awhile because there was only one desk in the store, with a couple that have already been there awhile. All I want to do is see if I could pay my paperless bill and ask for the paper bill to be mailed to me again. Dealing with Sprint should not be an all-day affair. Finally after being waited on I found out I could lower my bill in half. I don’t come to the Sprint store because I know I will be waiting in line way too long.

If it wasn’t for the text I got from Sprint I would still is paying $90.71 (Sprint is not going to tell me I could lower my bill in half). Now I’m waiting to see my next bill that should be cut in half. 11 Years paying full price and they wouldn’t let me know I could lower my bill because I’m trying to buy a home. The best thing that I like about my phone is that the person who sold it to me told me that even when the new phones come out you will still like this one and he was right.

Little did I know for the low amount of usage I should not have to pay so much for such a long time when there is a special going on! What is up with that? Now time goes by while I’m working and I keep thinking about how much money that I did not need to spend when I could have been saving for my new home. This whole issue makes me want to change carriers. I’ve been telling all of my friends to be careful with Sprint because they charge way too much for people who don’t use their phone that much. The overall sad part is there is nothing that can be done and it will still go on like this because we are the dumb ones.

The sprint customer service is awful, I had the worst experience ever with the agents,they tell nothing but lies, they had no concern for me and my questions. I had a bad experience with the guys in the sprint store as well, they could care less about what I wanted. No professionalism. I will never recommend anyone to this phone service or switch to this horrible company.

For many years I have received a bill in the mail and have paid my bill on time. I have been a Sprint customer for many years and pay for my families three cell phones every month. I contacted Sprint on 8/4/16, and requested a bill that I never received in the mail. I was told by a Sprint Rep. that they were experiencing a billing problem and a bill would be mail out in a few days. I called again on 8/19/16, looking for a bill that never came. I was told by the Rep. (after she spoke to a supervisor) that I would be put back on "bill by mail service" and that a bill will be sent to me via overnight mail.

I called again on 8/23/16, to let Sprint know that I never received a bill yet. My phone bill for last month should be $236.33 but it is now $485.40 because I still haven't gotten a bill. I spoke to supervisor, ID number i1066132618, after being on hold for 43 minutes and 25 seconds only to have my problem not resolved. What does it take to get a bill in the mail which I want to pay? At this point I will be contacting my Attorney to see what legal action I can take against Sprint. Furthermore, I will be preparing to switch over to AT&T. I am on a budget and because I this situation my cell phone bill just increases because I have not received a bill.

I left Verizon to come to Sprint and their service is horrible! I have been trying have a # ported over for 5 days and have been given the run around. I've stayed on the phone for hours at a time with customer service reps to no avail to get my son added as an authorized user and add his line. My son has went to 2 different stores to get a free SIM card that I had to pay the shipping for but he had to pay $100 for the cab ride as well. I had to have lines swapped from my S7 and the edge and that took a 2 hour phone call.

I have been trying to pay my phone bill for the month for the past two weeks. First it started with my card being declined each time I tried. I have had more than an ample amount in my account to pay this bill. The first rep that I talked to told me to call my bank and double check that there was nothing wrong with my card. I did just that. My bank let me know that there was nothing wrong with my card. This was not surprising to me as I had used my card for several other bills that day and do not have a spending limit on it other than what is in my account.

So I called Sprint back. Again, the card was declined. I have been paying this same phone bill, the same amount each month, for the last 8 months. I have had no problems prior to this. I asked to speak to a floor manager and was told that not only would he give me a $20 credit to my account for this bill, but that he would put an extension on my account. I told him I did not want or need an extension. I could pay my phone bill right then and there. I just needed to know what was wrong. He said he would need to check with the financial department and would personally call me back in 3 hours since I would be off of work by then.

Here we are, a week later with no calls back, no credit applied to my bill, and now extra fees added to my account. I am getting no explanation as to why these fees are on my account, especially the late fee when I did not ask for the extension and have been trying to pay my phone bill since a week before it was even due. I have been on the phone for about an hour at this point, just today, and have been on hold for about 45 minutes of the hour. Needless to say, I am furious. I have tried to be as calm about it as I can but not only are they not even bothering to listen to what I am saying, but they are not even bothering to try to figure out what is going on.

I received a text from Sprint on 07-29-16 that my bill was being sent "eBill", but I never gave Sprint my e-mail address. In the past the bill has been mailed so I could see the charges, then mail a check. I did not know that Sprint was going to do the above. I went to the Communication Source Store (Spring Dealer) in Kerrville, Texas last week.

The representative there took down my e-mail address, and assured me the bill would be sent to my e-mail. I looked at the screen with him to make sure the address was correct. I never received the bill. I was going to pay there at the time, but they would not take a check, which is how we have been paying by mail.

Later last week, I contacted the customer service, and a lady there also took down my e-mail address, and was to send the bill, and I still have not received one. Though I did get some past due or pay now notices. Received a disconnect notice this morning. Called the Spring Store in Kerrville that I went to last week, and he said he might be able to print a copy of the bill, which they said they could not do when I went in last week. I cannot pay a bill that does list the charges that are being assessed.

Sending me an amount is not a viable option. Spring decided on its own to send the bill electronically, not me, and are now trying to not work with me when I asked to have it mailed as was the customary practice in the past. If you cannot send me an itemized bill, then I will have no choice but to discontinue Sprint as a service provider.

I have two experiences with Sprint headquarters. One was about two years ago, the guy had glasses with blonde hair and is white. He was a totally bad person. He was very rude and unprofessional. I just had another bad person over the phone not too long ago at the end when he was going he was being a totally jerk. I told him you don't have to be a dick and hung up. He was no help whats so every and I gave him all my info right and he saying it's not. All I was doing was paying my sprint bill like I normally do for the past three years without any problems but for some reason after I had pressed to pay it the auto thing put me to a live person. I do not remember his name though. I can not wait to leave this carrier.

I purchased a phone from Sprint when I received it I didn't like the phone so I sent it back. I was charged for them shipping me a phone that I paid for with my card. They have not reimbursed me for the phone that I sent back. I was told it was applied to my bill because of and outstanding balance. I didn't authorize them to apply my money to any balance. My phone bill is due on the 24 of the month I ordered the phone on July 11 so why would you apply the money I spent on a phone to my bill.

They are charging people for what they want. And customer service can't seem to help with anything. I even sent a letter to corporate and have yet to here from them. They are taking money from customers and don't care and most of their customer service reps are awful. I am still waiting for a response from them about my account. I have tried to understand what's going on but all I can see is that they are doing what they want to do with customers money.

I have been a valuable customer with Sprint since 2000. That's over fifteen years. Also, I have sold the service I received from Sprint to my families and friends. But, this years being a Sprint valuable customer has been a nightmare. I have tried on several occasion contacting your establishment to voice my concerns with your service not working and your pricey bills. Each time I received no resolutions. So I switched my service on July 9th.

Sprint I miss being a customer, but I was so tired of the services I was receiving and the pricey bills. After switching, I received an email from Sprint to please switch back before the deadline. So I called to discuss the matter, but all representatives were busy, so I ask to leave my contact information. After the conversation, I was told by the representative she will check records and that I will receive a call to resolve the problems, but still no resolutions.

So I contacted your establishment to ask about my final bill on Friday, July 29th. I spoke to Mr. Geno and Ms. Breanna. Ms. Breanna was very helpful. She stated that the final bill amount will be $ 759.13. Futhermore she provided the details. I was told that line ending with 1871 remaining balance on the lease phone will be $252.00 + 20.79 tax and line ending with 6422 lease phone will be $252.00 +20.16 tax, plus phone equipment $19.75 and the pass due balance covering periods May 28th-June 27th in the amount of $194.43. August 2nd I received a different bill in the amount of $1193.76.

So I contacted your establisment again August 3rd. I did not ask for the customer service representative name, but again she could not explain the difference in the two bills. Through all of this confusion I must say Ms. Breanna was service was excellent. Also, on July 29th I spoke with Ms. Herli and Mr. Bernie and again no resolutions.

I received another email today stating the my bill will go into collection in 7 days. I told Ms. Brenna that I could not afford this, that's my reason for switching. Also, I mentioned that I will make a payment this month. A payment of $50.00 was made today. Then I received a message stating that I will still be sent to collections. Sprint I never thought or mention not paying my bill, but the bill amount is not fair.

I pray that someone in your corporate office will listen to my concerns and contact me to resolve this matter. Also, please do away with the leasing the phone option, because I consider it as a fraud to your valuable customers. I would have rather purchase the phone with a 2 year contact. But the sales representative in Arlington, TX just lied about the entire purchase.

It all started when I was telling an agent from Sprint about my dissatisfaction of cell service while visiting family. He told me that there wasn't a signal there and that I would have roaming charges. I asked what if I moved there then what. He asked for the address and then said I would have to use a different area code then I would have service. That can't be true, I know a lot of people that live in different addresses than their phone's zip codes. Then all of a sudden the agent changed my phone number just like that without my consent without any approval whatsoever!

Then the agent that changed my number upon hearing that I didn't want my number changed and I didn't authorize that hung up on me. I talked to a supervisor and they said my number could be changed in 4 hours. Those hours came and went and my number wasn't changed back. I called Sprint again and the agent claimed they could help me but alas they could not and transferred me to the tech department and they couldn't help me either and said they would call back in the morning.

No call back. I called Sprint and the same scenario always played out. The agent said they could help me but they can't, transfer to tech, drop call, start over, agent said they can help, they cant, transfer..... On and on for two days and its still going on as we speak. Meanwhile no number works on my phone in or out. No one can call me and I can't call anyone. I've never been more upset with the service from a company in all my life.

I took my Sprint Edge phone into a Sprint authorized store on Alma School and German in Chandler AZ. they called me to tell me my phone was water damaged...bullshit!! It is waterproof according to another Store I spoke to at Sprint. I came to pick it up (after having to go get another phone because I could not afford the now $200 insurance fee..why even have insurance?) I used an upgrade on another account on my account so I could get a phone. The GM, Levi said after looking in their LOCKED drawer to get my phone, tells me I already picked it up.

He did not look me up on the computer, just told me that me or someone else picked it up. Really? I asked him to show me where someone signed for it and he said they do not have that policy. He continued to humiliate me with his pompous attitude..horrible, would not even look me in the eye. Tried to blame my 12 year old son for picking it up and also that I left it there too long (3 weeks max as I was out of town..what does that matter anyway?) I left without my phone and Sprint does not know what they are in for.

My Galaxy S6 was lost/stolen on July 5, 2016. I immediately reported my loss. Because I was reluctant to pay an exorbitant deductible for a like replacement, I reactivated a Galaxy S3. I don't feel that the equipment protection plan served me. Additionally, the service reps at Sprint failed to advise me that by using Google's Location History, I could locate my phone. This Location History application indicates that my phone was activated on July 6, 2016. and again on July 20th. Specific location is 2011 Stetson PL Ct, Richmond,TX. This is around the corner from my house, and when I inquired of the occupants if they had knowledge of my phone, they said that they did not. And since I cancelled my TEP, I feel totally abandoned and that no effort on Sprint's part will be made to recover my Galaxy S6.

I'm a Sprint customer and three days ago I called to change my cell phone number and then the nightmare began. The moment my number was changed until now it was never updated to my phone. So that day up until now I was not able to send I messages or picture messages to no one in my phone that didn't have an iPhone.

So that's when I decided to call Sprint two days later with my complaint and I spoke to technical support. Technical support told me in the full 1 1/2 I was on the phone with the first agent was to reset my phone and put in ##847283# and ##253227# which started the on going nightmare that then froze my phone and gave it completely no service at all.

The customer service rep then later told me that sometimes it doesn't work really well with iPhones and sometimes it breaks it in my case an then I would have to get another phone. Something that I begged out of the rep on the phone to just be honest with me and tell me what's happening to my phone. The guy then tell me that I need to take it to get repaired and I stated I really think its sprints fault. I need to find 200 dollars for a new phone and my phone was in perfect condition before I spoken to tech support. I'm very disgusted that because sprint broke my phone that sprint should pay not me.

So, after almost 48 hours of trying to get my bill figured out. I am still at the start. Now i called sprint to find out why i was paying a much larger amount then i was told when i upgraded (3) phones. The first time i was on hold for 25 min. Some how we were disconnected. No call back. I waited 15 min then i called back starting with a new person. They then put me on hold off and on a total of 90 minutes. Then she informs me the department i need to speak with is closed for the night. She promises to call me back personally the next day. Ok, so she called me back, then put me on hold for another 25 min. Then comes back on the phone thanks me for my patients, and says she will have to put me back on hold.

So another 10 or 15 min goes by, she comes back on tells me she is ready to put the call through to who i need to talk to. Ok great, back on hold about 1 minute, a lady says hello, i say hello, i look down at my phone to see if i had pressed the mute button. No i had not. She keeps saying hello, as do I. Then says because she is getting no response she is going to disconnect the call. And she does. No one calls back. Now i get to start this all over again. I would rather rip my vocal cords out myself then have to spend anymore of my time trying to resolve this issue. Does that sound over the top? Here is the best part, ive been a happy costumer for over 11 years. I cant bring myself to call them again.

I have been a sprint customer for over a month now, and I have had so many problems and I am really unhappy about my experience. First, I would like to file a complaint against one of your representative Octavia. Interaction number she gave me is i1040132787. She was not helpful with any of my problems or questions. The Sprint service is the worst. The reps are rude and unhelpful. I cannot change my plan. No one helps me answer the bill related questions.

There seems to be a lot of hidden charges. The internet is slow. I signed up for Fubotv service which specifically says that the app does not cost any data with Sprint. It end up charging me 4 Gb of data. I called a representative, and she told me she can give me back the actual data by switching to 10 GB a month plan and give me credit so I pay $40/month ($32 + some shady fees you guys charge!) with the 6 GB service.

Now I want to switch back to 6 GB/month. Not only no one can do that, could no one lower by bill as well. Octavia was rude, and she told me I have to pay $55. and the new plan for 6GB is not $32, it will cost $45. You guys are fraud. I want to know how sprint deal with this. I would not hold back if I need to take legal action against Sprint.

I was a Verizon customer until I shifted to Sprint last month, June 10? and availed with the promo. I was misinformed by the Sprint guys at Bellevue Sprint that I need to wait until my bill from Verizon arrives and come back to Sprint. When it arrived last week, I went back only to find out that the guys there just gave me the Sprint site where I should file my buyback which unfortunately did not do any good with my request. I am very disappointed with the misinformation and the way people from Sprint Bellevue treated me as customer. Now I am about to pay Verizon 500$ plus because I am not able to buyback my phones from them. I sought help from Sprint Lebanon Pike store but still awaiting results. I am very disappointed that I have to pay Verizon the 500$ plus because of being misinformed. Had I known it I would have not changed my carrier.

I was paying $80 for one 1GB. For the last few months, my bills are coming in at $197, $157, etc. I have gone to the Woodhaven Sprint Store numerous occasions. They want to change my plan to lock me in for 2 yrs. They say my 5C phones are no good. If I want I can take a 2 yr plan with $15.50 ea for phones with a total of $103 plus tax. My contract with Sprint expires in December. I do not want to renew for another 2 years.
Otherwise, I am told, I can keep my phones and pay $130 a month plus tax.

I have called Sprint, also. Twice I was on the phone for 45 minutes. When we ask when does my contract expires,, they hang up. Today I was on the phone for 1-1/2 hours. I could not understand a word the lady said. She apologized because she had an accent. She told me that I have to pay $145 dollars for this month's bill.

The treatment as a customer is atrocious. This is not a way to resolve problems and keep customers.

Today I called sprint I was on the phone with 30 min holds each first representative I spoke to told me that my past due was 216.57 and that I had a balance due of four hundred something dollars I told her that that was part of the next month's bill and that it was not due yet she put me on hold then came back and said could I pay half of the past due amount I said yes I will load a card and call right back. She advised that she was a supervisor and she would notate my account.

I called back got a very rude lady said no one had advised me this and that the lady did not notate the account she put me on hold came back and said she did see it in the account and that it didn't matter because the lady had lied to me and that there was nothing she could do for me I asked to speak to a supervisor she said that there was no higher up and then cold transferred me. I call to get my bill extended every other week because I'm told by customer service reps I have to make the larger amount just to get an extension even with me advising that I'm barely working I always advise the least amount I finally after 3 hours Thomasina helped me I wish she could get acknowledgement for being a outstanding.

I bought a cell phone charger on June 10, 2016 at 3:44 pm because my charger wasn't working. We tried other times and it started working. I took the charger back on June 25, 2016 at 9:20 am and the girl said she couldn't take it back because it missed the 14 day mark. Near the door it had 30 days satisfaction. That is what the other stores has also. We have had other issues with the service but this is something you can't return something you don't use. I have the charger that came with it plus the juicer and don't need it. This was in the Luray Va. store.

I am a sprint customer in the loyal program, was told that i could early upgrade to S7Edge, I have been trying sine 6/18/2016 and no success on the phone or at the Sprint store located in Galveston, Texas. Every customer care that I speak to tells me I am eligible then when it comes to place the order each has a different story and sorry please hold on we will take care of the matter, my call back number they never call back, or the hold gets cut off. I have had no problems with Sprint until now. So unless I can get satisfaction as soon as my contract expires I will be leaving Sprint and will tell my friends that Sprint does not live up to their reputation and worse. I am never late with my payment and a long time customer with previous company I worked and the company is a commercial account with numerous lines and the person that handles the account is very up to date and handles all of our issues on a scale rate it is 0.

My sons phone is an iPhone 4. It was replaced by sprint over a year ago because it repeatedly power cycled and would not stay on. The same thing began happening in April of this year. Took the phone into the North Charleston, SC sprint store - and was basically treated like a piece of trash by the service dept tech. Told me I had to pay another 85 dollars to have a replacement sent. The order was placed that day. Phone took over a month and a half to come in. When we called to set up a time to go and get it, we were told that since it was over 10 days since it came in that they gave it to another customer and they would have to reorder it. When we called today. the same service tech that was rude to me in store told me that they did not order it- and I would have to bring the same phone back in for reevaluation before an order could be placed.

I have been with sprint for over 20 years. I am ready to cancel both lines on my account and move on. But I do not want to pay for a phone that is defective, and has been. This is the worst customer service that I have EVER HAD. I want some satisfaction. Who do I need to talk to? I do not want to make payments on a phone that is defective- and the North Charleston SC store is the only repair store in the area, I have even spoken to sprint on the phone- they tell me that I have to go back to the store to get this resolved, that there is nothing they can do. I have the original phone and am out 26 dollars a month for a phone that cannot be used, and now have spent 85 dollars for a replacement that I do not have.

I'm a single mother of 3 my youngest is severely autistic. I work 7nights a week as a waitress & I need my older 2 children to have phones because they care for him while I'm at work. Sprint has lied & over charged me multiple times. Feb I was disconnected. After a week I paid almost $200 and was reconnected. A week or so later I paid over $200 and bought my account to zero. I asked them about my upgrade & they said I wasn't eligible till March 28. Next billing cycle I was charged only $90. When I went to pay it they said it was only $50.

I asked why because I was scared of being disconnected again & they said I over paid the month before. The next billing cycle April my bill is over $350. I asked how & they said because since I didn't get my upgrade which I thought I wasn't eligible till March 28 which was a lie I was eligible when I was at zero balance in February I'm being charged $30 per line instead of $11 plus all kinds of other charges. I was disconnected again & finally paid $175 to reconnect. I made a arrangement to pay the remainder on April 23. They said if I couldn't pay to call on that date and they would still honor my arrangement.

I paid $100 the next day which was April 24th then arranged to pay 74 the next day. Well they disconnected me again & said I have to pay $351 to get my services back on. I did everything I was told & tried to pay even tho many charges are sprints fault.

We had been loyal customers of Sprint for at least 10 years but my phone eventually stopped working and could not find replacement batteries or accessories for it so we cancelled last Nov. 28th, 2015. We had been given an AirRave several years ago also but was never told that if we cancelled our service that we would be charged $140.00 for it especially since we weren't even in a contract! Also because you pre-bill, our account was all paid up when we cancelled services but yet I keep getting bills and calls from debt collectors all the time.

I need you to send a pre-paid label or package to send you this AirRave thing back at no charge to us and remove the unjustified fees that keep accumulating interest even when we don't owe anything. My husband and I are disabled but we only have one income so it's hard enough to pay the. bills we do owe without being harassed to pay bills we don't owe! Thank you in advance for taking care of this.

My services was cancelled on 02-01-2016, I have been trying to get a final bill outlining my balance and early termination fees. the bill I received was incorrect, it lists a balance of $245.07, when in fact it was $188.05; an early termination fee of $335.53. I have been with the company for over 18 years, as I am writing this I have been on hold for over1hour and 45 minutes. it is this poor that I cancelled my service. All I need is a bill showing my correct balance and early termination fees. Is this too much to ask of a poor service.

I have been a loyal sprint customer for over 5 years, my galaxy note 4 start acting very strange ever since, I did the new software update. I have not been able to save any new number on my phone, the phone kept shutting off by itself during calls. Long story short I decided to reach out to sprint to have this matter resolved, I came across the worse representative did not make any effort to help me out place me on hold for over 30+ minutes. I decide to hang up and called back spoke with another representative told me everything I wanted to hear.

I can upgrade my phone free of charge since he work in a different department he would have to transfer the call to sales to finish the process. Soon I got transfer to sales department the representative told me thats not possible and cannot do it i would have to pay something out of pocket. When i mentioned exactly what was said to me he automatically accused me of being a liar. I have decided to switch to a different carrier and part ways with sprint, it is truly sad by the type of customer service I received today from sprint spent over 3 hours on the phone to have this matter resolved but unfortunately the employees can careless if I leave or stay.

Employees at Yucca Valley, CA store outright lied to my wife and I simply to make a sale. Details in the 2 attachments. I am asking that a complaint be filed against this store (specifically James) and that the $729 portion of my contract be removed (as well as the contract converted to a purchase plan vice lease plan).

I am trying to obtain directions on how to set up my phone for international use. I spoke to a helpful woman in India but had a very difficult time understanding her. With the language barrier and she spoke very fast. it became frustrating as I had to say excuse me several times and never understood what I need to do to use my iPhone in Europe. I called back and asked to speak with someone in the U.S. At first I was told I couldn't speak to a manager or anyone else in the U.S and after stating I could not understand her either she put me on hold for over 10 minutes. I eventually gave up and hung up as I am at work. I am leaving in 4 days and need to know what to do. can directions be emailed to me?

I purchased 3 phones and update my contract with Sprint. I signed a contract at the Sprint store which I was told it was not valid without a reason from Sprint customer service. On 12/31/2015, I spoke with Janessa, Ariel, Toby and Latimer. I was told my new monthly payment would be $208 and $219. Yes, I was told two different monthly rates. My bill was never corrected again. In January I spoke to Charles, interaction # 933412873. He told me, he corrected my contract and my new monthly rate would $203 before taxes.

He explained he would waive a $15 fee per phone to bring down my bill by $60 per month. Again, nothing changed on my monthly bill. Spoke to Anthony interaction # 969254243 he stated what Charles promised is not possible and he should never had committed to that amount. He stated he would credit my account and email corporate to fix the problem. He told me to expect a response from corporate in 5 to 7 days. No feedback from corporate.

Then I received a replacement phone from Asurion that does not ring. I have spent the better part of the last couple of days trying to correct the situation. First, I went to your Sprint store in Littleton, CO where the representative told me that he is not a service center and gave me the fast hustle on buying a new phone. He told me I was too cheap, obviously, this is not acceptable. He did all of the obvious things to the phone to try and make it ring. I had already tried all of the same things, I am not a moron.

So after that experience, I called Asurion again and was told to take the phone to the Sprint Service Center at 9992 Common St in Lone Tree, CO and they should have replacement phones on hand and just swap it out. I drove to Lone Tree, CO and was told that they did not have a replacement phone on hand and that one would be ordered.

However, I have been unable to get a confirmation of any order in process. I am extremely disappointed with this experience. I have paid in good faith for coverage with Asurion and yet I find myself using all of my time to get a replacement phone that works. I would also like to take this opportunity to state that the amount of my bill for Sprint services is absolutely ridiculous. I have held off on buying another phone ($700 for a phone that costs $20 to make) so that when my contract is up in August, I will be free to explore other options. Please send me an e-mail confirmation of the order for the second replacement phone.

Dear Sprint head office, I went in one of you store locations 12270 St. Charles Rock Rd in December 2015. I was helped by one of the associates at this location, Julian. I agreed to upgrade a line and change my data plan to 10GB. I was also promised that all access fee would be waived until 2018 at this time as well. I was given a in store receipt that stated I would have access fees waived for my records in the case of any issues. When I called in to inquiry why I was being charged fees, the phone associate stated that the plan I was given doesn't honor access fees to be waived.

I spoke to numerous supervisors in regards to this issue via phone and chat. I was then told that I have to go into the store and have the manager honor what I was told. When I did make it into the store. I was told by the manager that they could not honor what I was told, and what was written on the tore receipt presented to them. The manager was not sure why Julian had told me he could offer me such a plan and that he couldn't, and they could waive $15 off my account for the inconvenience. The manager and associate ease dropping on my conversation both smirked at my frustration. I hope this is how they deal with stress, smiling an issue off, but it is extremely rude and humiliating to a frustrated customer.

Now that the background is out the way. Lets get to the current issue. When I agreed to an additional line Julian offered to switch my existing phone line 314-835-8323 which I have had with your company for probably 10 years give or take, to the upgraded phone NOTE 5. I recently paid off the original contract I had with the Galaxy 5. I called in today to have that phone removed from my plan. I was told that if I cancel S5 that my existing phone 8323 would be removed as well and there is no way for you to transfer my 8323 to the Note 5, which is the current phone the number its associated with.

As I stated before I have had this phone number 8323 for 10 years or more. This is my only source of contact with all my personal accounts, work, and associates. This will be a huge inconvenience to have to switch phone line. I have dealt with Sprint's rude associates, being hung up on over the years. Never in the last 10 years have I been deceived to in such a manner as I have in the last 3 months. Julian alone has made me lose trust in you organization.

I looked over your website and I don't see any core values. This is explains why you can treat your customer is such a dishonorable matter. I understand Julian's position is sales, but what about doing what is best for the customer. I'll give it to him he can sell a mean lie. If you look at my account you can see that two devices haven't been used in 2-3 months. I was duped, maybe it was the lack of food that day since he took up my whole lunch hour that day, whatever I take responsibility for agreeing to the new lines under the pretext that I would receive and incentive and all. If I had $1200 to pay of these contracts with your company I would do it in a heartbeat and move to another company.

I have sucked up the issue with access fees and being laughed at in my face by associate and her manager at 12270 St. Charles Rock Rd. I have done everything to lower my bill back to reasonable amount since December. At this time I need you to rectify my current issue. I need to cancel one phone line without any fees. I would like to keep my existing phone line and the NOTE 5. Draw up a new contract and tie the two together. Somebody has the power to cancel a contract and rewrite another to remediate this issue.

After 12 years, I’m done. You lied and tried to cheat me (though after 15 months of trying we finally got a refund). Now you tell my wife that your insurance won’t cover her phone because of liquid damage when she has the same problem that Apple gave me a new phone for under warranty. I am not asking for anything but must tell you that your reputation is lower than TWC and 12 years as a client with between 3 and 6 phones at a time clearly doesn’t matter to you. No wonder you are the number 4 phone carrier. I don't believe you or trust you and that certainly is no way to run a company.

I would like to file a complaint against the Sprint sales department. I am a long time customer and received horrible customer service last night. I was cold transferred from one department to another. I was told their was no supervisor available, I was giving one price and told another price by the next person that I was transfer to . I was on the phone with Sprint for almost 3 hours yesterday just to add a line and upgrade mu phone. I am a long time customer I have been with Sprint for over 6 years.

I like the service I have with Sprint and I only wanted to do more business with Sprint. My initial call was to add an additional line and upgrade my phone. I would like for Sprint to do some customer service training with the sales team as well as honor what one rep offer which was an upgrade for galaxy S5 to the galaxy 7 with no money down. I would like feedback by phone or email. I would hate to take my service else where ,but if need be I will. I will not be loyal to a company that is not loyal to me.

I have been customer with Sprint several years. Since August 2015, I have been trying to cancel two lines on my account that is not under contract, calling customer service, reps lie and put statements/comments that call that call was terminated, so lines was never cancelled. When asking to speak to supervisor, the reps. hang up on you. I switched service and now have received bill for service that I was not with sprint. Sprint bills a month in advance.

Customer service is unprofessional and fraudulent charging for service not used. I am still being charged for service that I do not have, filed claim with Sprints claim department, and have never heard nor received any documentation regarding claim. It takes 6 months to cancel two lines, and still being charged. I have contacted Attorney General in Arizona pretending this issues. Sprint refuses to refund my money for charges. Thanks

My husband, who is now deceased and I have been long time loyal Sprint customers. We ran to you during the 90s due to bad service from AT&T. We have never regretted it until now. I cannot believe I am writing a complaint against Sprint but here goes. I upgraded to your iPhone program because that is the only phone I've ever had - to my surprise I was informed that I qualified for a "FREE" tablet.

Well, of course I took it. What a mistake. I should have given it back in time but didn't. That's the first time I felt ambushed by Sprint! Moving forward, I added my son to my account approximately the first of March, and am horrified at the first bill which is $218.51. I wasn't told about all the extra charges.

I would have gone to the closest Sprint store for that matter. I'm usually very satisfied with the people who've helped me resolve whatever issue I may have had but today the young woman I got didn't know what she was doing. She said that when you upgrade you are automatically charged in advance. Is this a new policy because this wasn't mentioned when I ordered this service. There was a $12 shipping charge as well. I must say that I am very, very unhappy. When this contract is up I will be shopping.

I purchased a LG Flex tablet back in December, I have tried on several occasions to download apps, this time it was Netflix which I have on my other devices. I called in to customer service and was repeatedly asked the same questions over and over, I did not want to be rude an ask for someone fluent in English. I patiently kept repeating the reason for my issue and finally was placed on hold for a service tech to help me. I was on hold for over 22 minutes only to be asked was I a Virgin Mobil customer.

I stated no, I called Sprint customer service. He said I was transferred to Virgin Mobil's technical support and needed to call Sprint, mind you I dialed *2 from my cell phone. He said let me give you the number directly to Sprint because at this point I was frustrated and didn't want to hold on an additional 22 minutes. The direct number that he gave me was to Sprint pre-paid. The person on the other end of the phone didn't have any sympathy and told me you need to dial *2 from your cell phone. Sprint is the only cell phone company that I have ever used.

I switched to Nextel and Sprint purchased Nextel shortly after I switched. There has to be better customer service at one of the other companies. I can never speak to anyone that is fluent in English over the phone, back in January I dropped my phone and the screen went black, I had to pay $150 for a replacement of an outdated phone (Samsung Galaxy S4). I have never written a complaint letter, but this was too much for me to hold back. This isn't the first time that customer service placed me on hold, hung up on me or just left me on hold and didn't come back to the phone. I used to be very happy but now I am thinking of switching my family to another carrier.

I have been with Sprint 16+ years, and the last 3 nights I have been very frustrated the way my daughter has been treated at the Pendleton Pike location in Indianapolis. After each visit I have called Sprint to have her added to my account. The first night I spoke with a Mary and she assured me my daughter was added. My daughter went the second night and again she was not on the account, I immediately called Sprint spoke with a Mark and again was assured she was added.

She went tonight and might you guess she was NOT on the account. And was told "why do you keep coming, when we have told you that you are not on the account" I called Sprint asked for a Supervisor and was put on hold for 32 minutes, no one ever taking my call. I called back and again asked for a Supervisor and was given to a Bella, and she upset me by saying my daughter was added and that I needed to go to Sprint.com and make changes (was never told this this prior two times) I asked her to email me the instructions, well she said Sprint does not have the capability to do this. This time I asked for a Manager, all she said was hold on, saying nothing else and I was again put on hold, I waited 23 minutes and the call hung up. Very frustrated at this point. For all the money I lay monthly to get this treatment.

Not much of a complaint about Sprint, the only issue I have is after stopping service with the company they sent me a credit of $53.91 and they stated they would use it on the next bill. I will not have a next bill so maybe it would be a help if they would send me a check of that amount. I contacted several employer's from Sprint company and it feels like I am getting the run a round so before I call the Attorney General could you send to me the credit balance of $53.91.

I was told I had 14 days to cancel my service and phones if I was not satisfied. I returned the phones within 5 days and cancelled the service the same day and you are charging me $177. I don't think that is right and I am not going to pay it. I understand a minimal charge, but this is ridiculous. When I talked with your representative, he was very nasty, He would not give me a supervisor or a name. If this the type of service you perform, then I feel sorry for your company, and he did not speak English very well. I had a very hard time understanding him.

Please reevaluate my billing and let me know what you come up with. I can not get on to the Sprint sight because I am no longer with the company and my number does not work. Remember, it was your representatives that told me I could return this service within 14 days at no charge, and put it in writing.

I am not sure if this message will reach anyone, but I located your information by typing file a complaint in the Sprint Community search. I am sending this message in regards to the horrible customer service I received recently at a Sprint store. I had been having some phone issues for quite some time, but never had time to go into the store due to my work hours, but Friday, March 4, 2016 I was off so I decided to take care of my phone issues once and for all. As I previously stated I had been having some phone issues for quite sometime. Initially, I had a LG Flex in which I had software issues and after (2) swaps I was put into a LG G3.

The issues with the G3 were worse than the LG Flex so I had been going back and forth with customer care about going back to my LG Flex. I was transferred around and around for a few weeks. So on Friday I finally spoke with someone and they advised me to go to the store. So I go into the store in which I was advised to leave my phone for 2 hours, but I came back in an hour. The manager Robert advised that he could not duplicate the issue so he couldn't help me. So I attempted to show him a screen shot of the error and he walked out while the rep and I were attempting to talk to him. I had a conversation with his lead in which she advised me to upgrade and she offered me some rate plan information.

I advised her I would sleep on it and come back. At that point I called Sprint care again and advised that the store could not assist me. I was very frustrated about the entire situation. Ultimately, care called the store and had a conversation with Robert in which he advised he could not duplicate the issue. They reached an agreement and I was told he would see what he could do, but there would be a charge. I attempted to find out why bc its not my fault the phones do not function. I felt there was no need to penalize me bc all I wanted was my old LG Flex, not a new model phone an iPhone or any of that. Care asked how long would it take for me to get back to the store. 10 minutes later I was back at Sprint. I walked in the door and sat directly in front of the manager.

He was assisting a customer, but he saw me walk in. He had add'l staff in the store in which they did not speak or acknowledge me as they always never speak. As Robert was assisting his current customer as older couple walked in and headed to the chairs in front of the register near Mr. Robert. Robert, the older couple and the customer he was assisting began to all laugh and talk. Ultimately, John the customer he was assisting left. He skipped me and then began helping the older couple that came in after me. I sat for a little while longer frustrated. Another customer came in and went to the chair located near the other associates.

A rep came off lunch and headed to the back of store. Another rep/tech told the reps to assist the lady sitting down which was the last customer to enter the store after me and another man. At that point I grabbed my purse and left out the store. I called customer care again. Long store short I explained what Mr. Robert did. She called and spoke with him. End result I was sent to the Hwy 6 location and they were very friendly and solved my issues with no questions asked. As well when the tech at the new location looked at my phone Mr. Robert had taken my phone apart and striped a screw.

When I got my phone from Mr. Robert earlier in the day I noticed the phone would not close on one side. The tech ultimately explain why the phone would not close. I would like to file a complaint on Mr. Robert and his staff. They are always unprofessional and presentable. They, also are not aware of when promotions start and end. As they advised me about a promo that had already ended. Mr. Robert is very rude and lazy. Most times when I go in that location he is always sitting down. If you ask me the entire location needs to be fired.

I would like Mr. Robert to have some kind of consequences for ignoring me and being disrespectful. As well I was advised he sends customers to other locations to get phones serviced and items returned or exchanged. The location that finally assisted me stated they have been having a lot of issues with that store, specifically Mr. Robert. I will be forwarding this email to others until I get a response to include the CEO. I pay too much money to be disrespected and treated like another number!

At the end of December, we became very tempted by what Sprint was offering as internet dates. We decided to leave Verizon just for that reason, even though our experience with Verizon was just wonderful. At Holyoke mall the Sprint agent told us that there were zero down payment, which ended up being false at the end of the registration. We were about to go back to Verizon, but the supervisors was nice enough to take off the registration fees to keep us. I paid over 400. I though that would be our only disappointment with our new phone provider, but at the end of the month, for the first bill, our 3 lines were cut off the same day I paid $197because you guys found a way to make us ow you over $800 due to calls overseas we make with free apps like what's up.

The funny and most outraging thing about it is we have been customers of different phone providers , but never had we been bothered about class we make with free apps with internet. Those apps allow ppm to call oversee with internet access. But dint said that they were the one who was covering those calls. Absolute lie and insane. We all work at UMASS with College degrees, so don't take us as fools please. In addition to that, your clerk over the phone are poorly trained. They don't know how to communicate with unhappy customers and are sometimes rude.

I was told twice over the phone that those $800 will be credited to our account, meaning we not gonna pay for it. It's mot a favor we were asking, there is no way we going to add a dime in the $197 every month. Few hours ago 1 of our lines were cut off and my brother was told that we ow you $800 and you guys were proposing a payment plan. That was outraging and dishonest. Your company has a dysfunctional communication channel. Nothing agreed with a customer is followed up.

We are just tired of lies and the corrupted way you do business. It was a monumental mistake from out part to leave Verizon for you. Here is the deal. We are not to be fooled and lied again about payments. We not going to add a dime in the $197 we have to pay every month. You are free to cut off our line based on your lies and dishonesty. If you do, we will cancel the contract. We will, I sill go the police to file a complain against your company and we will meet in court to solve the problem . And for humanitarian reasons. We will go to the social medias and talk to students , coworkers around us to prevent them from ever doing the mistake we did in switching to Verizon or any other company for Sprint.

I schedule a repair appt. for 2/27/16 at 11am. My Phone worked however the screen was blacked out. The 2 guys helping me were so fixated on the crack on my protective screen that they kept saying that the screen on my phone was broke. They never looked at my phone for the reason I was there. They kept telling me I had to send it off for repair or upgrade my phone. They told me it would cost a $150 deductible to fix my phone however when I went on line to fill out the forms it cost me $200 deductible. When I got home and took the protective screen of there was not one scratch o n my screen. This was the worst most unprofessional service I have ever received. I have been with Sprint for over 15 years. I think you need to educate your employees more. I will be looking for a new phone provider. I feel like what happened to me today was all about sprint making more money off of me.

I went to a sprint store to swap phones because my phone had broke. The store was not a corporate store and couldn't do it. So the store allowed me to call customer service and they couldn't do it. I asked for a supervisor I960718239 who could not resolve issue stating that the Samsung note service could not be swapped to my galaxy5 sport because of the specks. Now that didn't sound right to me and I asked to speak to her supervisor. She stated this was the end of the road for me. Then she suggested that I call tech support and they would tell me same. This was after being on the phone is the sprint Montague store for a hour. I left the sprint store upset called tech support and a nice individual from Oklahoma fixed my issue in 5 minutes. He deserves a commendation his interaction number is I960728338.

I am extremely offended and concerned about the treatment of a chihuaua puppy used in one of your ads. In it the dog has his head laying on a neck massager. I can tell you from experience those neck massagers with the rotating balls hurt! I think you have used poor judgment in this advertisement and I plan to make PETA aware of your treatment and use of this dog.

I had called Sprint two weeks ago to complain of no internet on my phone while at home. The representative checked the device and offered me a $20 credit. On Feb 8th, I called the recorded line and the voice told me my balance was $43.00 and some change. I paid off the balance and they said my balance was zero. 3 nights later, I receive an email stating my balance is $131.00+.

I called and the representative didn't have a good explanation as to why my bill was extremely high. She also didn't see the $20 credit that was suppose to be given to me. She said it looks like a balance from months ago reappeared on my bill. I don't believe this. I think Sprint is overcharging people who don't bother to look at their bill. I have been a customer for over 10 years. I am disappointed in how this has been handled. I deserve a full refund and some credits.

On February 1 2016 I made set up a payment arrangement. For 53.00 because I was over my spending limit. Which was due on February 15 2016. On February 7th 2016 my service was suspended. I don't know why because I had already set up the payment arrangement. Then the Sprint customer service rep then changed my payment to 132.52 due on February 15 2016. I called this morning February 11th 2016.

And asked how much my phone bill was the rep told me it would only be 26.00. I asked was she sure she assured me that it was that amount. I also got a bill telling the amount of 26.00 and change was due on the 24th. I thought everything was cool . Until I tried to make a phone call and the representative told me I owed 66.00 and change and that my balance was 200.00 and change.

And that my recent payment arrangements had been canceled. I did not authorize for them to be canceled. My service kept getting interrupted and different reps were giving me different prices and I was made to pay two different payments before my due date.

I legit just switch to Sprint from Verizon and I’m kinda starting to regret that. The sells lady told me I would have my phone in one to two day but actually it takes one to two days to process and I explained to the lady that I needed the phone asap bc I’m without one bc it was stolen so I had already explained the urgency of getting the device. I asked if I could pay extra to expedite the shipping and she said no but don’t worry you’ll get it in 1 to 2 days. She lied obviously. I would cancel but I can’t bc they already took my number from Verizon. This is very poor customer service. It’s ridiculous that they don’t have IPhone 6s Plus 64 gb Rose Gold isn’t available at any store near me and that Direct to you wouldn’t come until next week. I feel like the whole process I dragged out for no reason. Once you take someone money the order should already be processed. I shouldn’t take two days to process an order. I’m already unsatisfied with the service.

I have been a member of Sprint for almost 15 years. I have never been so unhappy with the service until recently. I called in on December 19, 2015 asking to request for a lower payment plan. The representative reported that she could assist me. She misrepresented the information of the bill resulting in my bill being twice as high. I then called in requesting that I have another payment arrangement to help to lower my bill because the bill was extremely high. They stated because I missed the payment arrangement that I needed to pay the entire amount. I was treated very poorly by Stephanie #956040806, Leonar 956028115, and Ashton 956049475. I am serious about changing my provider if I do not get good customer service.

This does no good and I tell everyone I can!! You guys took money out of my account at the credit union for almost a year when I had NO active account with you!! No one will take care of this and it's USELESS to complain about it. It's a SAD day that you will so this to a senior citizen or anyone. I have told several people at Sprint about this and everyone says they are LOOKING INTO IT. Your company just does not care and I would NEVER have a Sprint phone again if it was the last server on earth. I would rate Spring a zero if I could!

Let me start by saying, I am furious with the way I was just treated by a Sprint Customer Care Supervisor (Finance Dept.) named Marlon. It is hard for me to comprehend it. My blood just boils when people speak over me!! How dare a representative in a Supervisory position be so unprofessional, unbelievable. I asked for an extension on my past due payment arrangement. You see, I originally wanted to pay the entire balance due on 02/06/16, $151.74 being January's past due bill, the rest being the current amount due. The automated system would not allow me to do so, so I selected the last possible date and figured I would just call and make the arrangements with a representative. That is where the problem started.

Your reps refused to help me extend the arrangement one week, one single week. The inflexibility, and unreasonableness is frustrating - the snide tone, speaking over me, patronizing behavior was deplorable. I cannot even began to tell you my level of anger. I asked several times to speak to Marlon's supervisor to file a formal complaint, and he refused. He stated that all matters regarding my issue must go through him - what?! I have been a sprint customer long enough to know, that isn't true. I would like someone to help me find resolution to my payment arrangement issue, and to assure me that my complaint against Marlon is noted.

I broke the face of my Samsung phone. I pay for the insurance every month. You sent me a replacement Nokia for an additional $100 deductible that was a reconditioned phone. it is now where near the phone I had. I asked for my new phone to be activated upon its arrival. It wasn't. Took over an hour to get it activated tonight. I have been with Sprint for over 20 years and I don't know why tonight. $149 for a new phone above my insurance and deductible for these years. Sprint Sucks right now for me and it seems it is okay for them.

The Lakewood Washington store took in a phone for trade that was under a different account on a different provider, The phone is still under contract to me, my nephew traded it in and now all I get are excuses. The fact is that they should have done their research and found out that the phone was still under contract. Instead they took in a practically brand new phone and sent it off. Since the phone is my personal property I expect Sprint to do the right thing and either return my phone or reimburse me for it.

I have been with sprint for over 20 yrs. as a matter of fact I have never had another carrier. problem 1, my phone does not work at my house. problem 2, I need an air rave to get service at my home, problem 3, the three previous air raves broke and now I have been waiting a week for a replacement. one week with no phone! I think I should be compensated!

I have been a Sprint customer for almost 20 years and am feed up with being overcharged. You call and employees to not record your call. You restrict your account from 3rd party charges and they still come. I would rather pay more to another company that keeps the bill correct than stay with Sprint who overcharges at every opportunity. Hate Sprint and would give them less than a star.

Sprint's customer service is very poor. The language barrier is poor and the rep's are very rude. Sprint is very fast to point the fingers in saying what the computer can't do for payment arrangements etc. Their ethics as a business is extremely poor. I'm very frustrated as a customer having to wait for over 40 minutes every time I'm on hold and the many hang ups with your reps. Sprint get your act together. You don't even have a rating with me. One is being too nice.

Please forward this to the Sprint security department – Over the weekend our CEO’s wife received a call on her company cell phone from telephone number 336-755-9006 which is a number assigned by Sprint. The caller attempted a scam by stating the CEO had been in an accident etc. In researching this number it appears to have come from E.Martin, 903 Grace, Burlington, NC 27217. We don’t know if the number was spoofed from another number but wanted to report it to your security folks. Any assistance is appreciated.

I've been a very good Sprint customer for 9 years. I ordered a new iPhone in Sept 2015 with a lease. When I received the phone I was not able to activate it due to a flaw in the system. I called Sprint and they said to return the phone to a Sprint store which I did. I continued to get billed for the lease plan and was also charged for not returning the old phone then I was charged for canceling the lease. I spent hours on the phone for 3 months.

Every call ended with them telling me what I want to hear: reversal of bogus charges and a promise that all has been taken care of. It's as though they are trained to give lip service without actually fixing the issue. In Jan 2016 my bill was $1,100 and I was being sent messages that if I don't pay in 6 days my service would be cut off and my bill sent to collections.

Sprint is the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with. Ever. My issue was finally resolved after I informed two Sprint people I was taking legal action against Sprint, and where can my attorney send a letter. One agent hung up on me and the other gave me the address for HQ but had no idea which department a legal grievance should be mailed to.

I am due for an upgrade. I drove over an hour after work to the LaGrange Park location and there was a line. I am currently still waiting and its almost an hour since I got here. Both the male associates seem nice and are being very detailed in assisting other customers but I feel that this location is under staffed!!! I still have 2 people waiting in front of me and an entitled woman behind me that won't stop complaining. This is the worst experience that i have had with Sprint stores!

I have been having problems with Sprint every since I switched over from Verizon. I have spoke with several customer service reps, and visited the store about this problems. Now for the 4th time . I am disabled and live in the country alone. They keep turning my service off due to their mistake. Which they say each month won't happen. My payment schedule is on the 2nd of every month due to my disability payments. It has been ok'ed several times. and, they haven't sent the envelopes for return of the Verizon phones.

Which I gave them the address 2 times this month. It is NOT my fault that they have not received them. I need my service turned back on until the 2nd when I can pay my bill. Also, they need to overnight the return envelopes to the addresses that I submitted. Lyric Hatcher, 33 Timberview , Rochester, MICHIGAN and Angelo Hawkins. 1119 Windemere , Royal Oak, Michigan. last mont6h the stress from me having to keep going through this put me in the hospital due to my MS.

My Pastor was with me and witnessed the manager tell me that due to their trainee neglecting to tell us about the return of the phones , he would dismiss the charges Derrick at Westgate Mall on Blackstock rd. Spartanburg, SC. then when it came around again ,he denied it. My pastor spoke with the reps and explained that he heard it with his own hears too. Then, again they said I was responsible or had to pay the phones off. This is NOT acceptable for a business to have to keep going through this fore your mistakes.

I called Sprint to make a pay arrangement and was told I only had to pay half and could pay the remaining at another time. However I notice that when I went to make the payment of the pending other half of my previous payment I was told that I had to pay that other half plus my current bill in which kicked in a couple of days before my pending arrangement. I ask why was this and was told because my record indicated a certain status due to late payments and because of this red flag sort of speak that I was not edible to make any partial payments.

My question to you is why wasn't this information made clear to me from the very beginning before collecting any of my payments. Failure to not properly inform the customer of the entire terms of any agreement is misleading and deceiving. There is no need to refute of any of the delinquencies in payments on my behalf because I acknowledge them and how we got here. THAT IS NOT MY DISPUTE. My dispute is that I was not informed entirely of the status of my eligibility of payments and how they effect me and my next payment. And that I have called Sprint customer service several times and all I get is the redundant explanation of why my account is suspended. As a manager I have yet to hear Acknowledge Apologize And Act.

All while I have offer several times to pay at least half of my balance however at this point you have added another cycle of billing in while suspending my service and all of my attempt to properly grieve this matter has falling on deaf hears. At this point is important that you at least hear my Sprint complaints but unfortunately I can not move forward in paying you another dime due to your your lack of training to your staff.

My first complaint is that I'm being billed from the 3rd of December until today which is de), 2015 while i don't have the service started until the 7th of December. They billed me the full amount. When I was trying to reach someone from customer service, they put me on hold for 40 mins+ to speak to a supervisor. I am waiting for a supervisor as I write this complaint. The next issue is that when they were trying to switch me over to sprint from t-mobile, I mentioned the 150$ credit that I was going to get for my next bill. I specifically asked the CS Rep about the promo while the conversation was being recorded and he mentioned that I do qualify and it will just be credited to my account. Then the person I spoke to today stated that I should have registered within the 72 hrs.

A fact that was not made known to me during the recorded conversation. Next complaint is that I was told that I will be given a free tablet. I was hesitant at first but he did say that it came with getting sprint service So I said yes, later I found out that it will be free for one year but the next year I have to pay for 1$5 for one year to keep a very crappy and cheap tablet that I didn't want in the first place. All this make me think that Sprint is a big thieving and unscrupulous company and they should be ashamed of themselves.

I have been a customer to sprint for nearly 16 years. I recently purchase an upgrade sprint phone and added an additional line via Best Buy. The technician that sold me the phone explained to me that if I were employed with the Federal Government my discount would remain on my account. Therefore, I added an additional line and purchase 2 phones. I called sprint one week after I purchase the phone and in my discuss I requested to speak to a supervisor. My intent was to resolve the issue or discuss the possibility of returning the phones.

I did not receive the return call so 2 weeks later (wait due to Christmas holidays) a contacted sprint again to discuss the issue again at which time I spoke to a representative name Bryan who in the course of being very rude felt the need to express that he had 11 years of account manager and retention experience and felt that I had a good deal. I explained to him that is a good deal to him but I purchase the phone under false pretense. He told me that was the contract I sign and should discuss that with Best buy knowing that after the purchase the plan can only be disputed with the carrier. So he was rude, unempathic and attempted to steer me to someone who could do nothing to assist me with my issue.

When I request so speak to the supervisor because I did not get to discuss my issues one before and a customer of nearly 16 years I was completely blown off he replied he was a supervisor and anyone else I talk to would tell me the same thing and that he can discount my line right now. Knowing I would owe sprint hundreds of dollars due to a contract I contact them about while legally I was still within the grace period to return the phones with no additional fee, but I did not receive a call back to discuss that option.

I went into the store to switch my account from t-mobile to Sprint and was very disappointed that I was not approved. I called Sprint customer service today and asked if it was my credit or the questions and I already knew It was the questions because there is nothing wrong with my credit. the rep on the phone said yes it was the questions. I explained that I knew exactly which question it was it had to do with what year my Mitsubishi Galante was. The questions that are being ask or over 10 years old.

I have lived in several places over the last 15+ years and have 8 cars in over that time frame. I was denied again because of ridicules questions. How come as a past customer I wasn't already pre approved for my new Mitsubishi that was over 15 years ago as well at Houston address. I would like a call back from a supervisor. This really is unacceptable. I should have never agreed to answer another set of questions and asked to talk to a supervisor instead. There is no reason for me to be denied. I have never had this much trouble applying for anything in my life. This is not a good impression to give for a potential customer. You can ask for two forms of ID instead of this. I expect a phone call today.

Sprint refuses to have a definite policy that is shared with the public regarding payment arrangements and changes in services billed along with payment history. I've been a Sprint-Nextel customer for over 15 years. I have received very conflicting information regarding the overall policies for accepting payments; payment arrangements and interruption of service. There appears to be no one who can make a final decision.

I am very dissatisfied with your customer service department. I called back on December 4th to have a tablet removed off my bill (one which by the way I never used and paid for for two years) and I called today December 16th and it was not done. Your customer service department is very insufficient and seem very inexperienced in what they do. I have been with Sprint since forever and the customer service aspect continues to get worse and worse.

My name is Angela McDonald I have been with Sprint for over a decade and has never received such bad service... Well I will first like to thank you for previous service I had with your company and I know as time goes on services change as needed... I do recognize that however; with that being said my experience today was horrible... I was very angry and upset and I apologize in advance for that... So let's get to it... I called today because my services have been interrupted due to not keeping my payment arrangements in the past... Mind you I have made them but in case my son misunderstood what pay the bill today meant as I left for a trip out of town for work... but that another story... So I had made arrangements to pay the bill on Dec. 9th he paid it on the 11th neither he or I what the impact this would cause to our account...

So I called when my daughter called and said her phone was off... I immediately phone Sprint Customer Care to have the Rep inform me of the NEW policy and I have to pay another 187.00 to have my services restored... Well I had just paid 200.00 on the 11th.... So I managed to come up with the 187.00 called back to make further arrangements and the Rep came back again and said I needed to pay another 85.00 before services could be restored... What is going on... I can do math... I do understand policy however... Since when does a company tell your customer to pay a amount and once they comply tell them something else.

I am so appalled at what happened and I cannot imagine that a intelligent group of people could not foresee that this is a potentially a HUGE problem... I am very disappointed that your representative was unwilling to make good on what the previous rep told being that the information was in the system and on a recorded line... So could you please assist me with getting the word out about Sprint's terrible corporate complaints.

I've been with Sprint since 2000 and I have a total of 6lines with sprint. Over the past few months my experience with sprint has been the worse..... I have canceled 1 line so far and plan on canceling 6 lines all together. Sprint customer knowledge is ridiculous... I call every customer service rep I've spoken too gave me different information. Sprint made some changes so 1 rep told me and for another rep to tell me no changes were made. I asked to speak to supervisor and that was a big mistake SHEARI from Alabama very smart mouth, and over talk me. Just speaking to her puts you in a very bad mood with her sarcasm. I asked to speak with supervisor to only get the worse after being told several times I couldn't speak to a supervisor, sprint doesn't offer that anymore. My over all experience with Sprint is 1 star service rating. I called the Sprint corporate office and spoke with April was very polite, helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. The 1 start goes to her!

September 28th I called sprint and reported that my mother had passed away. They took the information and said someone would contact me soon. As I didn't hear anything I called again a few weeks later. Again I was told that someone should have contacted me, and that they would put it thru again. Yesterday, December 1st. I called and talked to someone very nice who said that lots of letter have been sent tome. I haven't receive one of them. She gave e a fax number to submit proof of death.

The fax doesn't work. I called again today December 2. She checked the fax number and told me that was the same fax # she had. She gave me an address which I am going to try next. she was also very nice. The point is that I have been with Sprint since 2004. I am trying to remove my mother's line from my account. I have been paying for services which have not been used since September. I think there is huge lack of organization in your company. Loyalty doesn't pay!

I leased an Apple phone for my grandson, Corey Swain. Because of his reluctance to pay for his phone services and to return the phone I called November 23rd and reported the phone stolen and had the phone services suspended. Corey Swain called and reactivated the phone without my permission. Once again November 29th, I visited Sprint on Cicero and used Sprint customer service phone and I had the phone suspended. Again Corey Swain called and had the services reactivated. Last night I called and set up an account and had the voice, text and phone service suspended. A message was forwarded to a supervisor, to not accept anymore changes to my account (passwords, usernames, account setup and etc).

Again Corey Swain has reactivated his service. Corey Swain's ability to access my account and turn his service back on once it has been suspended is a breach of security. He has be able to do this three times. I am the owner of the account not my grandson. Sprint is suppose to be able to protect my account and not let anyone manipulate the devices. This morning this phone is still back on despite my last request to suspend service and to not allow any more changes to my account by Corey Swain. It cannot be this difficult in 2015 to suspend services for a phone number and not allow any more changes to my account. Maybe I should take my problem to the Sprint corporate offices next?

I was getting error messages and low storage messages. I was told If I had a lot of pictures and or text messages that this could cause this. I removed most and it did not help. I went back to Store #235453 and a young man who was trying to understand the problem ended up resetting my phone without saving anything. So now all of my contacts are gone.

Earlier this year I went to this store before they moved to this new location and the lady there did a GREAT job helping me and saving my contacts before resetting my phone. So the people you had before were trained very well NOT so much now. I not sure how it was handled before but this guy did not ask to see my ID or my phone # to make sure if I could have him do anything. Totally pissed! He acted like it was no big deal to him.

I have been a Sprint mobile customer since 1999, account number 944575560. Experienced declining reception service over the years, getting no cell reception inside my house. Many complaints registered with Sprint. They sent me a booster called Airwave 2.5, but it caused lots of feedback in the phone's earpiece. I returned it on 10-19-15. A customer service person placed a $50 credit on my bill - billing period 9-13-15 to 10-12-15 as a consolation for long term poor cell phone reception.

I told this person I intended to switch carriers and he said a check for the credit balance would be mailed to me. No check has arrived. My call to Sprint Customer Service this morning lasted 40 minutes, much of it on hold, with Lisa, employee #911261295. She was unable to solve this problem so I asked to speak with her supervisor - AYN (a lady) and Ayn would not take my call. Ayn was supposed to call me back, but hasn't. Being placed on hold about 5 times, Lisa finally told me Sprint would not be refunding the credit, but Sprint would hold it on my account. The account is cancelled so they are keeping my money.

Lisa's explanation is exactly the opposite I was told by the person issuing the credit. Attached is a copy of the latest bill showing a credit balance of $49.07. Sprint's customer service has declined substantially, their customer service employees are very difficult to understand and now they refuse to refund this money to me. I paid Sprint my final bill of $71.76 which they received 9-27-15 and cancelled coverage on 9-29-15.

On November 19, 2015, and November 20, 2015, I applied for sprint service, and was approved online with scheduled pick up at the local Sprint location on Two Notch Road, Columbia, SC, as a side note, if this were my corporate store, I would fire each and everyone of those persons, they are more interested in displaying their gayness, rather than doing their jobs. But back to the point, I applied and was approved, i wasted my time, twice going to the sprint store, and the scheduled appointment wasn't ready, basically the phone wasn't ready, in fact the store claimed they had no idea of such appointment. Now as a point, after the order and schedule, Sprint placed a hold, or charged my credit card for 157.99.

After going twice I engaged into a chat session with order support, and cancelled my order, and opted for going to a retailer, i.e. Target to get my phone, which they stated that was ok, and that i would get the same approval. I wasted time and effort and resources and went to Target stores, and was denied by Sprint for service. I left went home, after wasting a whole day practically, engaged in a chat session with order support once again, who based upon notes verified what i said was true, and that now the application was denied which was injustice.The cost of my time, and and the double standards which as a matter of belief was viewed as retaliation by either store staff or the corporate staff or operational efforts was reimbursed. I think under the circumstances Sprint needs to make the device free, or eliminate the deposit, and return it in total, place my account into the lease program instead as a offer of good will. I am in addition filing a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

My wife Samsung phone locked up Thursday 11/19/2015. Sprint rep. advise wife to reset phone over the phone on 11/20/2015. Saturday went to sprint service location 11/21/2015 who advised us to go to the Samsung Rep. at the nearest Best Buy, in which we did. Samsung Rep trouble shot phone and stated this is a problem that had occurred numerous time recently, and that sprint reps was making the mistakes to recommend reset of the phone. Wife called sprint, talked to a supervisor who told my wife to go to a Sprint store and they would replace phone that he had placed notes for this to happen. When we got to the store we found out the Sprint supervisor had placed in notes to not give us a new phone. After we learned this deceptive info, when promptly cancelled sprint service after 20 years of faithfully paying our bill, 3 lines an average of 300 per month. Thank to your employee that $3600.00 annually you will not get from the Glovers Family. Will be happy to tell anyone about your deceptive practice.

I have been calling since March 2015 in regards to my bill that keeps increasing. I was told initially my bill would be around 200 a month when I added another line. Now my phone is turned off and I keep getting hung up from the customer service dept. Also they want half of my bill so my services can be restored. All that I want as a valuable customer of 15 years is my bill reviewed and corrected so I can make my payment and catch up. Also I am restricted access to Sprint.com and I do not receive paper bills in the mail any longer. How am I suppose to look and review my balance if I have no idea what my bill is. I am a very angry and disappointed customer at this time and at the point I want to change my phones to another company.

I received an emailed that stated I needed to verify my order. or-trtm-784831030 My initial order took over 2 and a half hours to process. Once I called the representative verified my code and my address then placed me on hold for 12 minutes. Then asked for my previous address and placed me on hold for 9 more minutes then he came back and said he needed to verify the address before that. I then asked what this was about I don't remember that address I lived at my previous house for so long. I asked him what was the hold up with my order and he disconnected the call. I waited for him to call back. When he didn't I phoned him back and was informed he cancelled my order stating that he was unable to verify my information. I told the new representative that he disconnected the call and didn't complete the process. Then I was placed on hold for minutes awaiting a supervisor.

I have been leasing you all iPhone6 and iPhone 6plus which I was unaware was a lease not to mention the lease agreement fee has change along with causing my monthly bill to go up. I'm a long time customer that has been told by several reps and (2) SUPERVISORS this issue would be taking care of which it has not. It has caused my bill to remain delinquent. I have tried to remain a sprint customer but to know the amount of money I pay each month and still have to watch my minutes is an insult. It is 2015 and nobody should have to watch there bill or minutes with all the phone options that are available. If sprint wants to gain customer in the near future they have to gain customer by not playing with customers money and time because here say goes along way. Learn to value your long term customers as well as new customers.

While on an out of town trip for wife I went to get instructions from her. My cell phone gave me the message that I was not authorized to call that number. It keep that up tell I returned home and after wife was off work, my cell phone could call that number. That night went out to a sprint corp. store and since I did not have a problem they did not want to take any information on it. It seems like sprint being a high tech company if it trained it's people to at least to pursue information on their customer problems they could improve their services. So far this year I have only been given the impression sprint band cares about profits and not their customer's service. You have my email this is second time I tried to give sprint a heads up on their poor service.

I called with a concern regarding my bill. The initial representative could not help and when they tried to transfer me to a supervisor I was disconnected. I called back asking again to speak to a supervisor only to be told by the representative that they were all busy and one would contact me in the next day or so as they have a 3-5 day window in which to contact and resolve customer concerns. This is unacceptable to me as a customer. I feel that I am entitled to good customer service at the very least and exceptional customer service at best. I have been a long-time Sprint customer and feel that should be appreciated. I have concerns about my bill and I feel that I had been misled and need it resolved immediately. I look forward to speaking to someone with the ability to answer my questions and resolve my problem.

I am a new customer and bought the iPhone 6s and went again the forth day still under my 14 days and made the exchange for the iPhone 6s PLUS, they order it for ma and everything was fine. When i went to pick it up they said I needed to pay an additional $200.00 for that phone, I have a family plan and they didn't charge my husband the $200.00, but they are charging me. The supervisor Michelle Montijo and the sales person Christopher De La Torre are worthless, they said they cant do anything about it.I am thinking of going back to Verizon, they are more expensive but they sure know how to take care of the customer.

Had my service transferred 2 months ago into my sons name. On October 26, 2015 my son made a payment for $200.77 online, thinking it went to his account. a day or two later, his phone got disconnected, so he went into the sprint store and they told him the payment he made went towards my account. so they reversed the payment from my account into his account. He got his phone turned back on. on November 10, 2015 I got an email for a collection agency alert, it states I need to pay $200.77 within seven days. I called Sprint and spoke with a manager and he told me I would have to make that payment for my account, I told him, why should I have to pay twice. I asked if the funds could be reversed back into my account, and he said no that the funds have been taken out already. So if my son would of kept that payment made on my account, his phone would still be disconnected for non payment of $200.77. So what do you do. The manager would not even work with me on this, So im hoping someone can help me resolve this situation.( Just a note my son made a pymt prior to this one, and it went to his account.)

Have feedback for Sprint?