Boost Mobile Customer Service

Contact Boost Mobile Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1 (866) 402-7366

Boost Mobile is a wireless phone provider located in the United States and Australia. Need to call customer service directly? The phone number is 1 (866) 402-7366. Common problems with Boost include signal problems, dropped calling, billing issues, and rude employees.

Founded in 2000, Boost Mobile has it's corporate headquarters in Irvine, California, located at 9060 Irvine Center Drive. Although calling Boost is the preferred method of contact, they also have a support email address listed below you can send online requests to.

If you have a specific feedback about a customer experience with Boost, please let us know by adding your own unique review on our website. Hopefully, by sharing your feedback directly you can impact change and bring accountability to wireless services.

Boost Mobile Contact Information

1 (866) 402-7366

8am-6pm PST

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Top Boost Mobile Complaints

My internet on my phone is dropping constantly. It has always worked fine for the past year or more and now all of a sudden its crap for the past two weeks. Everytime I'm online I lose internet connection. After I paid for a larger plan with more hotspot gigs it seems like my Internet has been slowed down. Its a shame because I really was enjoying the good service. 8 guess I have to shop for a new provider now.

Not happy with the whole service.I pay $45 a month and with that I am suppose to get unlimited talk and text which is bull because I just paid my bill this month in fact a week ago and now I get a text saying that I exceeded my data usage. I am not getting what I am paying for plus my service is very very slow and it is frustrating.I am very unhappy with Boost altogether that I am about ready to drop my service with Boost soon and go to a different service.I hope this can be resolved I am not gonna pay more for a different plan with you guys .I can only afford the $45 a month plan so I am not going to pay more for something I don't get .Unhappily Adam Gill

They take advantage of people on disability and stole my money and are very nonchalant about the fact of refunding me my money! Took double payment from my government card! And could care less That I'm on fixed income and could be evicted! If it happens a lawsuit will be coming yout way for stealing from me! If I can battle cancer I'm surely nor scared of YOU!

Very rude lady that works in palatka 1700 Reid st. Never do busyness there ever.

The service is beyond HORRIBLE!! I had the family plan 4 for 100 so I wanted to cut off 2 of my phone and the non English speaking representatives suggested 2 for 50 unlimited everything...not only did he lie to me but the service was worse and there was NO DATA!!!??? I called numerous supervisors and managers and whomever pretended to be in charge and they did not honor what was said to me...who in this freaking planet would pay 50.00 for 3 lousy gb??? I am leaving g this thieving garbage company!!! THIS COM POO ANY IS FULL OF SHIT!!! ITA A FUCKI G WONDER YOU GUYS STAY IN BUSINESS!!!

I went into your store in Chico CA. And every time I go in there your manager is always rude. She had some customer in there when I came in and she snapped at me and told me very rudely that it was going to take 15 minutes. So I said I'll just come back and she started yelling and cursing at me to not ever come back . So I went to the one in Oroville. She shouldn't be allowed to treat people like that. So I hope you do something about her. Thank you and have a nice day.

One star is generous, this was the worst experience I have ever encountered. I bought a cell phone case on Sunday (02/10/2019) I paid the clerk $25.00 for the case. on Monday the belt clasp broke when I took it off. I tried to return this item to the place where I bought it and the manager told me it was my problem. I wanted my money back for the defective merchandise the store owner would not honor.

I have been a boost customer for 11years,I have had one of the worst treated visits to your store in Gaffney S.C I have ever had in my life.I went into the boost store on Feb 1and pay my bill and updated my service,I have no phone service and I have 2boost mobile phone and activated.but the girls in the store kept turning off their computer while setting up my phone and now they seem to not have any proof of my payment or anything.Feb 1pay my bill and updated,on Feb 2they made me purchase a New phone activated it and I still have no service,poor service poor attitudes and all way around no help from any one at boost mobile.Brenda bolin

I visited a Boost Mobile in hopes to purchase a new cell phone and plan. I went to the Columbia, South Carolina location on two notch road . It's next to a battery store near Spring Valley. I went their today around 2:30pm or so. I walk in and I don't see anyone, so I am not greeted. The only thing I hear is profanity from a rap song that's playing. I love rap. The more cursing it has the better, but that wasn't the place for it. Boost is a business. I proceed to look at the phones on display. The young lady comes from the back to the front area. She asked could she help me. I didn't answer, but kept looking at the display phones. So I look up to walk towards her to ask a question. She looks like she got an attitude. I asked her if she had an attitude. I don't.remember her response. I can recall telling her something like that I will take my business else where. She told me have a good day. All of this could have been avoided, if her customer service was better. I could have a new phone and you all would have had a new customer. This is my second had experience with Boost. I just decided to write a complaint.

I and my kids were so badly treated by one of your staff today at the branch along Briarforest by Kirkwood. Would love for this to be looked into as soon as possible.
Thanks
Nikky.

I had to go get a new phone and I wasn’t trying to spend anymore than 200 well the sales rep at the linden Ave location said the iPhone with my discount would be 275 which was ok I don’t know what happened but I left spending almost 350 and I think he ripped me off I have had other reps work with me on the price and cut me deals cuz I got a case he did give me free headphones but I am thinking 334 was a little much for a iPhone 6 it’s not even new or a huge phone I’m just concerned if someone could help me figure this out I appreciate it!

Yesterday i paid 20 rp my account 9795254224 at exactly 9 pm at store on 1960 itsnow after midnight not added and my service will b interrupted

I’ve been with boost Mobile for three months now and all I’ve been experiencing since day three was dropped calls. I’ve made several call to customer service and was promised a better service. Well I’m still experiencing interposition of service. At this point, I’m dissatisfied and want out however, I cannot because I have to be with them for 12 months to unlock my phone. I pay my bill every month but can’t get good service. I would never recommend them to anyone.
Dissatisfied customer!

I have been experiencing a repeating text issue for over three months. Boost intialy covered my phone bill because of the issue and the amount of time that I had been experiencing the issue. Now I am still going through the issue and Boost refuses to acknowledge that they expect me to pay for sub standard service for as long as this issue has been going on with my phone

When it comes to service.you have none! When you need help you get none! You go to you stores and ask for up grades you try to shit on you customer's . you say your service area is big not at all.. I would like for some one to explain.to me why you thank your paying customers should stay with your company.when they would like just a little help from your company.

I filed a complaint last wk bout phone dont working been going on 4 about 2 wks very dissatisfied with your service wouldn't advice your service to anyone

Ive been having trouble calling out and receiving calls 4 2 wks know call and they say there know off the problem and it was getting worked on and yet i again problem dont solved very incovent. I didnt leave straight talk 2 go 2 boost moble to have this many issues

I switched to your company 4 months ago within 2 months the phone I got broke went to multiple stores was told to contact samsung so i did which they told me to contact Boost so got the back and forth game so had to go buy a new phone cause neither company would help me I so regret switching to this company. My husband has the same phone i had and have been to multiple store and not one person at the store can help him with his phone either.We have call your customer service and just keep getting someone who cant speak English and when asked to speak to someone in the United States was informed all they can due is notate my account but in return still NO ONE HAS YET TO DO ANYTHING FOR ME ON MY BROKEN PHONE OR HELP MY HUSBAND WITH HIS PHONE. THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER. I WOULD NEVER REFER ANYONE I KNOW TO THIS COMPANY.

Been trying to get a phone activated for over a week. payed activation fee and 1st month and still nothing. now they told me my phone was reported lost or stolen. I have checked this phone on several sites and phone is not stolen. it is clean and I have tested with another carriers sim and phone works fine. i have had my account closed and upset that I lost over $100.00. hope to hear back fromboost. customer service was a joke for a little over a week they could not get it so now it's stolen.
Thanks for your time. Gordon Ward

Thanks for your time. Gordon Ward

I am so tired of your service your reps from bottom to top are very rude yet you take my money for monthly payment to only receive a poor signal I have been on the 60 plan dropped down to 35 plan with up to the 80 plan a few days after that and still got crapy signals yet no one has seen that 35.00 come back to my account. I will never use this sorry ass service again nor recommend the use of it talking to your reps that I have to ask what you say you don't get a star from me at all you get way below zero. never again

Was told my phone would be unlocked in 48 hrs even with the phone having two months left of not using it a year and called back had to wait another day called again same thing! Was told but the billionth sup that I never spoke to a sup it was a rep pretending?? And that it wasn’t his problem I have to deal with it and hung up on me!!!! He was extremely rude!!!! I was sold a phone that was suppose to work in my area and didn’t when I brought home so what I get lied to over and over and now I’m stuck with a paperweight?

I have been having problems with texts and receiving phone calls since September 2018 they ran all kind of test reset and reboots. Nothing worked then I got a new phone that didn't work either. I have been complaining for about 3 1/2 months and no results. I am tired of calling in to complain about my services and paying a bill for something that works less than 1/2 the time. now for the last week my phone keeps turning off and on by itself. this is very inconvenient for me I use my phone for business and this makes me lose out on money. my messages come late or not at all and now the phone wont even stay powered on. I have been with Boost for several years and I maybe swithching to a different company because I pay my bill and the issues aren't been resolve. I like Boost and would love to stay with Boost but not at the rate this is going. I am not satisfied with Boost at this moment. so I will bee leaving Boost and finding a another phone company to deal with.

Having a refurbished phone that starts acting up on the 32nd day and boost won't do anything for you then to go in to the boost store to purchase an new phone finding out that the refurbished phone has to be on line 120 days to buy a new phone at the lower price which was 149.99 now was going to cost us 199.99 and to top off this you becharge a fee to activate a phone that the customer can do them selves or you won't sell the phone boost Mobile you are ridiculous and I am going to take my three line and get better service elsewhere I understand why boost is like they are because your affiliated why Sprint the worst then boost followed by T mobile.

I purchased an xfinity prepaid modem that turned out to be defective. I was not told that the store had a no refundable/ nonexchangeable policy in advance. After 2 days of techs coming to the house and new cable line place, it was determined that modem was bad. After trying to contact xfinity prepaid line by myself and 2 service technicians, we were all told the same thing: boost mobile was responsible for exchanging modem. We weren’t asking for a refund, just an exchange. Will never recommend boost mobile to anyone! I spent and lost $86.40! Terrible business practice!

I had recently closed my account with Boost Mobile after over 10 years of service and I simply had asked for my $15 that I paid in my account to be refunded to my credit card and once again Boost Mobile has proved to me that the Customer is not right and that it is okay for Boost Mobile to steal your money. They said at Boost Mobile corporate office that it was since I had cancel my account that I'm not eligible to refund from my cash onto my credit card and that I should talk to my bank and have them process this $15 through them which they don't understand that this was an overpayment from the month before and that I had a $50 so the banks not going to refund put in a request for a refund for $15 and it be accepted and last I had offered to have a store credit done or a gift card and that was also denied by Boost Mobile so just be a just be aware as the consumer that Boost Mobile including their coverage and the customer service is a half of star.

Thanks

Rich S.
North Carolina

Boost mobile has the most horrible service ever, they don’t value their customers and are very rude and unprofessional, this is a threat and a promise I will contact the BBB and my local news station, if you want to switch your plan you shouldn’t have to pay, metro pcs allows you to switch and you can do it anytime and you pay the following month, this company is down right bogus and needs to be investigated, for all the lies and false mis leading information, you will never rank #1 as the best wireless service provider because you too busy trying to scam and be decitiful to your customers, your number one goal as a service provide is to make sure you provide the best service possible and to value your customers!! Something boost corporation knows nothing about, stop scamming the customers start providing great service!!! Metro pcs values their customer and I will be switching back to metro pcs,,, the object is to gain and retain customers not lose them to the next service carrier,,, you have no value at all just losey and big liers, that’s how you lose instead of gaining, but I will be reporting boost to the better business burea and my local t.v news station

Boost Mobile I signed up for auto-pay you two guys took out money of my account but my bill is still not paid on my Boost Mobile account it says I looked online to check out what was going on then my banking information told me in fact there was two payment sticking out of my account which leaves me a zero balance you guys say that I have not made a payment to you guys I don't understand what's going on where is the money that I spent with you guys and why is my phone bill not being paid or you just collecting my money and not putting it on to my phone account in fact I will switch carriers if so Dorothy Russell referred me to boost before she had switched to AT&T

Boost sold me a $50 ZTE hotspot device about 6 months ago. Today it failed. Boost insists I send it to ZTE for repair. I insisted I needed internet access without a long wait. They won the argument (I was not satisfied waiting until ZTE got around to replacing it) but they lost $660/year in revenue as I am no longer a boostmobile customer and will tell everyone I know about their lousy customer support.

I have a plan that includes Todo Mexico
calling with Boost..no charge for calling to and from Mexico with roaming. I changed phones keeping the same plan. While calling Mexico I was notified that I was out of funds. Boost forgot
to reinstate my roaming in Todo Mexuco calling even though I had prepaid for the plan,( automatic payments) and instead withdrew funds from deposited money I had on deposit in my Boost bank for other international calling. Boost refused to reinstate the money the withdrew from my deposited bank funds with Boost and charged me for the calls , but rehooked up the roaming feature that they mistakenly
did not activate when programing my new phone. My plan never changed
the whole time only the phone. Boost
would not admit it was their mistake
and by virtue of the fact charged me
all along for the Todo Mexico calling with roaming, even though they forgot to activate the roaming on the new phone and then charged again out of deposited monies in a Boost bank.
Boost would not admit their mistake and charged me twice for the calls
to Mexico, once under the plan I had already paid for and again toik the money for the same calls out of my bank. I call this outright fraud, theft,
cramming, or slamming. No..I would
not recomnend Boost based upon
their horrendously lousey customer
service and their propensity for theft.

My complaint is that your customer service are scammers I've been with you for years recently they've been taking money out of my account without my permission also from one of your boost mobile stores I was sold a used phone which I paid over a hundred dollars including the case the phone is cell it goes in and out you cannot hear someone on the other end and the battery stays hot I have dropped calls I am so disappointed and you also I tried to take the phone at that location store was closed down and I tried to go to another location it was also closed down

I bought a phone with boost, payed outright and was told it was unlocked. Tried to switch providers and was told it was locked. Called boost, who told it was locked and would be for a year. Tried to make a complaint, had to fight with the attendant to actually transfer me to someone to make a complaint. Manager told me that she would send a message to the store but that was it and that they may or may not answer. Was told by the manager that she’s not doing anything else for me. That’s it.

On 9/20/18 after my former bf attacked me i went into Boost to report the cell phone stolen but retain rights to phone number. Well things were fine at first but a few days ago the abusive thief went into Boost got the stolen phone turned back on, gained complete & total access to my Boost online account and after 17 hours of phone calls over 2.5 days and countless promises of things that didn't get taken care of the thief was able to get MY phone number ported to another carrier, drain my bank account because he got my debit card from boost website
Plus he reported my phone stolen & can't be turned back on. No I one @ Boost has been truthful and done all they said and after initially promising to port the number back I am now being told sorry can't use it etc etc. This abusive loser is texting family & friends telling them horrible things he's going to-do because I have police trying to find him, Boost has been awful the thief gets everything the owner of the phones & phone numbers is treated like the criminal and even told by a boost employee no wonder he beats you if you speak to him like you spoke to me. Police involved, bank involved and I'm $358 short in my checking and out of a phone and phone number i owned. These people are heartless lying self serving garbage and thanks to them in paying for the right to be tormented by my ex and screw me. I want my phone number returned

My phone is damaged bc of getting wet in the rain it cuts off in the middle of conversations sometimes it sometimes does not even ring and I get denied when I filed a claim I thought that's why i py extra every month I may switch my service

I purchased a Samsung galaxy j3 emerge in sacramento California. Had phone 118 days and voicemail stopped working. Couldn't dial 611 and time CHANGED all the day every app had different time. I called customer service for 3 weeks in a row. They factory reset my phone 6 times reset TWICE was on phone at least TWICE a week with customer service calling from outside line for 2 weeks went to store 3 times they couldn't access 611 from my phone called Samsung TWICE they troubleshooter phone and finally told boost it's there coverage problem. Then today I cal and they want me to do everything all over again. But then they tell me use my old boost phone I had month and half ago they couldn't get signal to that phone so gave me 20 credit after much complaining and put my service back on galaxy (so I thought ) BUT NOT RVRN 10 MIN GO BY AND NOW GALAXY DOESN'T WORK HAD TO CALL BACK AGAIN AND NOW I HAVE NO SERVCE. I ASLED FOR MY MONEY BACK HE SAID THEY DON'T DO THAT AND I CAN PAY FOR A UPGRADE (REALLY ) JUST GOT PHONE. TIRRD OF BEING ON PHONE 2-4TOMES WEEK WORKING ON MY PHONE. I paid for my service not to be on some other phone 3 hours. Geood business would be to exchange phone or return MONEY now I have no phone and l don't see why I should pay for another just got this one and to add insult to injury they cancelled my insurance without telling me first didn't know why week later. Had 3 phones 2 family plan third one not activated ANYMORE so insurance they made mistake and canceled. Now I have no money by And no phone service

Actually I would give a rating of zero if given that option. To explain , I filed an insurance claim on my phone and had to wait 4 days before receiving the phone only to get it and the sims card was missing . I went to your local store at 6290 University Drive I-2 Huntsville, AL 35806 (256) 429-9464 and the guy ( whom claimed to be the manager) at the store said that he would try to get it going but if not we would have to buy a sims card. I asked why do we have to purchase the sims card when it was an insurance claim and was suppose to be provided with the phone and was not our fault they did not do their job accurately. He then got an attitude and started making smart remarks . He said if I did not want to pay and did not like his attitude we could take our phone and leave. My fiancee then ask for corporate number and his name he refused to give her the information and made more smart remarks to her. I then stated I did not like the way he was talking to her and he proceeded to call her a BITCH. We took our phone and proceeded to leave the store and the guy followed us out of the store still making harassing remarks and taking pictures of our car. If this is the type of service Boost provides I will take my business else where and inform everyone I know what kind of company Boost is . I am still not completely convinced that I will not sue Your so called manager and company for harassment and slander and verbal assault. This manager was very unprofessional and should not be in customer service and should be terminated. Furthermore , upon getting home I called customer service and was told I would have to wait another 2 to 5 days for a sims card. UNACCEPTABLE. I am paying for phone service and can not even use my phone. No one even offered any kind of convenience or credit or anything. So if you hear from my attorney do not be surprised. I am seriously even thinking of contacting the local news network and making this public knowledge for all innocent people who do not have the guts to stand up against companies like yours. And anyone considering doing business with your company. And by the way my number is 256-604-1549 if you feel the need to look at my account and verify my insurance claim. Not that I think you will or even care.

Purchased on 2 occasion 7 edge..neither phone was operable..suppose to get shipping label and phone call from back office...as of now still no shipping label and no phone call..im very very frustrated. ..my phone number is 3523457837

I have an abuse complaint store manager at Boost Mobile 985 East 174 Street, Bronx NY 10460. She was rude when. I went to the store to upgrade my cell. I also MY HUSBAND RETURNED TODAY TO HAVE HIS PHONE TRANSFERED TO A A NEW ONESHE REFUSED TO SSIST HIM AND DENIED SERVICE FROM HER STAFF TO ATTEND MY HUSBAND. AFTER MY HUSBAND LEFT I CALLED TO IN QUIRE ABOUT THE MANAGER AND ERICA HUNG UP THE PHONE ON ME TWICE WITHOUT ASKIBNG WHAT I NEEDED OR WHO I WAS. I CALLED BACK SHE WOULDNT ANSWER. I THEN CALLED BACK FROM ANOTHER CELL AND SHE WAS UNPROFESSIONAL AND TOLD ME TO CON TACT BOOST DIRECTLY BECAUSE SHE DIDNT NEED TO GIVE ME HER FULL NAME.

THIS MANAGER IS UNPROFESSIONAL. SHE BLASTS MUSIC WHEN CUSTOMERS WALK IN, SHES ABUSIVE TO HER STAFF AND THE CUSTOMERS. I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH HER REGIO0NAL MANAGER. IMMEDIATELY OR I WILL SUSPEND ALL SEVICE OF MY 3 CELL PHIONES. THE TREABLE AND NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED TMENT IS UNACEPT

I had Boost Mobile for years. I purchased a new phone straight out from Walmart. 5 months later Boost erroneously put a Boost Up on my account which I found out means you purchased some equipment or a phone on a payment plan. They interrupted my service every month as they were charging me for something I never purchased. I spent hours speaking with customer service and support, unsuccessfully. Their customer service is nonexistent. They are in another country an just reiterate scripts they've memorized. I finally was forced to switch to a new carrier. I sent a letter to their corporate office requesting a refund of my last 6 months and adviding them I'm looking for an attorney to sue for breach of contract, of course, it was returned unopened. So if you have any issues with Boost Mobile, who are a subsidiary of Sprint, you will not have any customer service. They care nothing about their customers.

I called to inquire about purchasing an iPhone 6 plus. The rep told me that I qualify for boost up financing on that phone for a dollar. I went in the store to purchase the phone and when I got home didn't realize it was the regular iPhone 6. This is my first iphone so I'm not familiar with how they look. When I got home my daughter told me it was the 6 and the salesman lady wouldn't let me return it!

my complaint is with a boost mobile rep in MEMPHIS TN.THE ADDRESS IS 1330 JACKSON AVE. THE FIRST COMPLAINT IS on JULY 8,2018 I went into the store trying to switch my service. I spoke to the rep and I asked about an iPhone 6 plus or an IPHONE 7 plus.The rep blew an mumbled im sick of this shit. I LEFT !!! there is no reason to treat a customer that way. COMPLAINT NUMBER 2 HAPPENED TODAY ON JULY 11,2018. MY DAUGHTER WENT INSIDE THE BOOST MOBILE STORE ON JACKSON.(same store) THE SAME REP CURSED HER OUT.CALL HER A BITCH. NOW THATS OUT OF LINE. I DIDNT EVEN MAKE A COMPLAINT WHEN SHE WAS RUDE TO ME.BUT SHE CROSSED THE LINE CURSING AT A KID. SHE IS RUDE AND OUT OF LINE. I CONFRONTED HER TODAY AND SHE SAID THAT IF I CARED ABOUT MY DAUGHTER I WOULDNT LET HER ROAMTHE STREETS. SHE DOES NOT ROAM THE STREETS. SHE ATTENDS THE BEAUTY COLLEGE ACROSS THE STREET(SUMMER PROGRAM)WHO HIRED THIS YOUNG LADY? SHE IS A MESS. A PERSON LIKE THAT WITH THAT KIND OF ATTITUDE SHOULD NOT REPRESENT YOUR COMPANY. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS MY NUMBER IS 9016504729

Manager at boost store Waco Tx. By the name of Carlos Rodreques told me and my husband we both could get a phone with a special that was going on in his store. It was 150.00 off phone and pay for service. My husband asked the manager if we could purchase 1 phone now and then purchase his phone the following Friday. The manager stated "yes. No problem". When we returned the following Friday the manager told us the deal had expired and that he never said we could get the 150.00 off my husband's phone. We both told him he Did say we could purchase this phone but he continued to call us both liners. Needless to say we did not purchase the second phone for my husband because the manager got irrate and my husband left the store.

Just wanted to thank you for becoming a greedy company. Unlimited gigs bull you slow down a customer know if they hit a certain gig total. You are now no different then any other company and not worth keeping your service. If I wanted to be screwed I would’ve stayed with sprint I guess Verizon will be getting my bissnes. I got your service a year ago and loved it you couldn’t just leave it alone and let customers enjoy it had to get greedy well you may have just lost another customer thanks boost thought you were better than that.

I went to the Brooksville Boost Mobile Store to pay my bill, but was told by Rose that she could not take my payment, because the computer was down, but made me upset was the way she said it. I came back hours later and she (Rose; the manager) and a young guy(Randy) was there and a trainee (Lesie), who was very nice and professional, but Randy and Rose was rude, unprofessional, and horrible to deal with. Rose refuse to give me the corporate number. I had to go online to write this complaint. I changed from Cricket to be insulted by Boost. REALLY
your manager and Randy need more training; better yet they really need to work with animals and not people.

I like to see if you can help me need help with boost mobile upgrade phone i have been with them for awhile and when they run my imformation it comes back that i owe a bill for sprint i have never been with sprint ... so they sent me to Sprint as i contacted them and they said they don't have anything to do with boost mobile and when i asked what to do they sent me back to boost mobile i feel that im getting the run around

I have been a loyal customer for around 8+ years . Your customer service is worse than any company I have ever had to deal ever! I received a call from someone who had my account #s for 2 of my credit cards, the expiration dates, the last 4 of my SS#, my birth date, and zipcode. They also knew my balances. They were trying to claim that they were calling for MasterCard and could lower my interest rate. After calling my credit card companies to inform them. I was trying to call the better business bureau. However I wasn't sure out of 2 numbers which was used to contact me. The first number I called only had 9 numbers and when I tried to call the number it was boost mobile saying I didn't have enough money in my account to make the call. The recording asked if I wanted my balance or to make a payment. There was no other choices besides I have automatic withdrawal from my bank and am making other calls just fine. Trying to call and get a boost customer service agent is practically impossible. I you do by so Grace of God do get an agent you have wasted 30+ minutes. I then called a store where the employee didn't let me get 2 sentences in before hanging up on me. I then called a different store and she said she was busy and would have to call me back. As of this moment I have no option but to think that it is becoming clear that possibly one of your employees is behind this fraudulent activity. After all they would have a lot of that information available to them. Now why your company is say I have insufficient funds which is obviously not true. If this is one of your employees they also have my banking information. I have no choice but to call the better business bureau and have them look into the boost mobile company to see if illegal activity is going on. Even if it is an employee of yours you are responsible. If I do not receive a phone call by 8pm I will have no other option. This Is not the first time I have had problems with your company. There have been numerous times for example cutting off my phone after I have paid. That in itself is stealing. I have never not paid my bill on time not to mention I am definitely one of your longest customers.

I can't get through, customer service is not helful. I keep getting hung up on.

I have paid my bill. and have the proof . They still will not turn my phone back on. Now I am going to resort to taking boost mobile to court to get my money back as well as suing them for the time that my phone has been off. If my service isn't returned i will presue legal action . i have even sent them the proof and they still will not turn my service back on the lady who took my payment even verfity it .

Went to Boost Mobile here in Las Vegas, On January 24, 2017 found out my account was not active, no payment received. Immediately paid the $42,00. The staff informed me that they were unable to help with my claim. For about 1-1/4 hour/minute!! That's when they asked me for another $42.00. Needed to complete my claim!! Its now been 7 days since I have been without a phone. Either refund my $42.00 and cancel my account or send my a new phone. 702 - 610 - 1954

Went into phone zone in Lake Charles LA the address is 498w.prien lake rd suite 498 to get a ZTE phone charger and the man that was there was very very rude and tried selling me a cable for 24.99 ..i ask his name he responded manager.. To much to type pleases respond back

On July 7, 2017 my friend purchased an iPhone 7 from Boost Mobile and chose the $50.00 monthly unlimited plan. Today is December 12, 2017 and she purchased another phone from a different carrier. She offered me her iPhone 7 and I too am on a different carrier. She asked Boost to unlock the phone and they refused citing the CTIA’s unlocking policy which does state that the phone must be active for 12 months prior to becoming eligible for unlocking. Now, of course,
this policy was never disclosed either verbally or in print and was buried in their terms and conditions, but caveat emptor so I offered to pre pay the remaining 9 months of $450.00. Nope, we can’t do that. You must keep the phone for the entire 12 months. I then asked if they were allowed to accept pre payments. Oh yes, absolutely you may pre pay. Ok, so here is my credit card, bill me for 9 months and unlock the phone. No, I can’t do that and he again cited me the CTIA policy on unlocking. I then asked to speak to a supervisor. No, there is no one around. Imagine that! Boost Mobile is literally holding the phone hostage for reasons unknown other than to perhaps exercise some perceived power by weak minds attempting to be powerful. This truly seems to be scurrilous and corrupt behavior by Boost Mobile and anyone thinking of doing business with them should definitely pursue other options.
DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

I called number on reboost card confirmed to change from $3 plain to the $35 plane tried using hotspot and found out it didn't switch and it done took off the three dollars. Can you replace the money and switch my plane the way I wanted it but for some reason it didn't work thanks

I was over charged. Boost owes me 5$ for at least 4 or 5 months, thats 20 to 25$.. when I got this plan I was told I could enroll in auto withdraw after 30 days. I requested that after the 30 days. I actually went in before the 30 days and was told i was in the auto plan which took my 30 day plan to 25$. I find out today that i've been charged 30$ all this time and I am truly upset. I am 66 years old on fixed income. I cannot afford to be overcharged. should not be anyway. IT IS NOT MY FAULT THAT BOOST MESSED UP ON MY ACCOUNT!!!. Should I have to pay for that? My phone is off still. I won't turn it back on until this matter is cleared up. my house phone is 918.286.3163 Marilyn Harris 7611 E 79th Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133

Can not get internet or even make calls for the last 4 says your service is b.s. and a rip off

Habitat for Humanity - Oregon (501C)

On August 25th, 2017, we initiated the transfer of our Donation line number (503)547-5860 pin 937510 from Virgin Mobile to Boost Mobile. The store rep called Customer service to do the switch as it could not be done on their computer.
We were told that in order to move the number to Boost, the Virgin number had to be cancelled and we would NOT lose our number and was assigned a temporary number of 503-437-2909 pin 8153. We waited and until now 9/4/2017, our number is still not on Boost. We have not had a line even though we paid for the month and activation already. It has been 10 days that we have been without a phone. We are losing almost $20,000 in donations and we are getting a lot of heat from the community and the headquarters as they cannot reach us. We wanted to go back to Virgin but they said we could not. Our number is in limbo. The store rep, bless her heart, has been calling every day since this incident occurred. She has spent hours everyday on the phone, on hold being transferred from one person to another with no result. We were told it was because there was no available 503 numbers but our temp number was 503. Now we are told that there is no space on the computer for the transfer. The temporary number on Boost has changed 10 times and now this morning, we are back to the original temp number. The phone MEID number is 089869568802201447. This is very poor customer service. We are losing a lot of money and time and ill will from the community. We are a non profit organization helping poor people and we are losing thousands of dollars. I hope that this will be resolved asap to avoid legal action.
Another complaint is that many times we were told it would be resolve in 4 hours and was asked for our contact number but no one contacted us about the status despite asking us always for a contact number.

I called because several times about me being pressured into buying a phone. I was lied to and told i would have unlimited hot spot. After talking to a super visor about the issue they said i couldn't get a full refund exactly one week after i purchased the phone. They gave me the run around and i am not happy with boost. I don't just feel that i was messed over by boost but i know that i was pressured into service. I am willing to go viral and postle...

I ordered a phone from Boost Mobile. It got lost in FedEx shipping cycle. I have been on the line with customer service all day long. I've been cut off 4 times. Only to be told to call the police and file a report, they can do nothing about it, someone would call me back and didn't. All I'm wanting is the phone that I paid for and Boost Mobile keep saying they can do nothing about it I even asked them to send me another one and it FedEx find the old one I will refuse it and send it back and they tell me they cannot do that. Very dissatisfied with Boost Mobile I am probably going with another carrier.

My husband paid for a brand new phone Samsung note 4 about 2 months ago. From since i bought it i returned the phone 5 times back to the store because the phone kept shutting off even though the battery percentage is high. 80% of the time i don't get the phone calls it goes to voice mail. The charger was not working and they replaced it but generally the phone did not work like a brand new phone I was not happy with it so i took it to Samsung Headquarters on 13th St. Manhattan and they told me that the phone was not new.

The new phone is black and mine is white and the phone is refurbished and the parts they used on the phone was not genuine parts so i must take it back. i took it back to the store and the manager kept me coming back for 3 consecutive days saying that the manager is not there. On the 3rd day he told me that he will change it but i will have to pay $30 for re-stocking fee and again his boss has the phone and he is stuck in traffic.

My husband stayed there all day waiting for the so-called boss to come. So I went down there yesterday and let them have it demanding a new phone or my money back. The sales lady said the boss was not there but she will replace it. She even told us that the box that we got the phone in was not the original box and the man who had my husband coming back straight (Albert) was the manager.

Much to my surprise the boss called while we were there and she told him "i'm doing it now" which tells me that she is following instructions that he had left her and she gave us another phone. I told her that i'm not convinced that anything in their store is new. When i reached home and charged the phone, again the phone was a used phone. It was full of personal contacts and personal messages. They forget to reset the phone. I am very disappointed and need justice.

I received a phone which i can't hear on it without using the speaker on the phone. I have had this phone less than ninety days and u don't want to replace it without my debit information. I paid for this phone I have with the same problem I refuse to pay again this not fair to me as a customer.

I am livid and ready to phone BBB. I have been on the phone for a total of over 5 hours. I want to take advantage of the deal $1 down and $24.95 monthly. I cannot believe that being a customer for so many years I am being treated like this. My identity cannot be verified. Yet, when it comes time to pay my bill, my identity is known. My last payment you had trouble with. Again, not my fault.

When I gave some employee my card #, so I could get the - new phone, they too down the wrong ex #. When I phoned to fix this problem, the rep was very rude, not wanting to listen to me. Yes, I got upset with her because she was saying its my fault, my problem with the bank. I phoned my bank, and yes, payment did not go through, because as I said, the gentleman wrote down the wrong ex #. I can be verified to pay but not for a phone. Boost only knows me when it's the 28th of each month.

If this is not resolved in a timely fashion, I will do what is needed.

I have been having an issue with boost deals application. I am unable to download the application. I get an error message user not found or user waiting for activation and the customer service department can't even help me fix the problem or send me a new phone. I already did the troubleshoot and reset my whole phone and still nothing. Sometimes I am not able to receive calls or messages. I'm just going to switch carriers I'm tired of this problem.

I've already put in a complaint and Boost headquarters are supposed to already got back with me. But as usual you guys didn't I was not happy with the phone I got. So I called they offered me to use two phones but I didn't want them so they gave me the offer of 30% off of one phone. To make a long story short I called like 10 times they kept giving me the wrong promo and it wouldn't go through.

I'm very dissatisfied with Boost Mobile and I feel that I should be compensated for my time and I've wasted trying to get this ZTE Warp 7. When these guys say that you're going to get back with somebody that's what you need to. The last person I talked to told me he couldn't help me. How is that it does not make no sense to me please this time get back with me

Spoke with Mike at Boost Mobile support on 10/15/2016 who was very rude. Kept interrupting and did not address the issue i was calling about. Ignored several requests to speak with a supervisor. After 20 minutes of requesting a supervisor, spoke with Amanda who processed a 50 refund in less than 2 minutes to debit card 6582 so that 50 dollar credit from account could be applied.

I even provided my confirmation number 148030311 and transaction ID number i109791646540. This is by far the worst customer care I have ever seen. Maybe I called the wrong phone number? Their "Contact Form" on the website (attached) is a total joke. Who creates a website form in black and orange colors?

I have used boost Mobile since January and every month like clock work, my phone slows down a week before my payment is due. I get a text saying that I used 85% of my data and my service will slow down until the 12th. How in the hell can my data usage be the same every month by the same date. As a result, my phone starts blinking and when I try to do a function, my screen starts blacking out. Several times I was in the middle of an automated call where I needed to put a number in and follow the prompt but every time I put my finger on the screen it blinked off and on, causing me to loose the call. I'm very frustrated with the service. I've heard the same complaint from several other customers. I'm ready to switch to another carrier.

I recently bought a new phone from boost. I already had a plan with boost and wanted to add my new phone to a family plan and give my husband my old phone. Well my old phone had a grace period on it. So when I called to have my plan changed to a family plan, they said I had to wait 3 days for the grace period to be taken off my account. I waited 3 days and called back. I have called Boost customer care over 5 times over 3 weeks and keep getting told it's getting fixed wait 3 days. I think I'm going to go back to Straight talk. This company is a joke.

I was actually impressed with boost mobile for crediting my account for a free month of service due to the fact that the tower by my house has been down. I went weeks and still am going through roaming or no service at all. Then when it came time to use my free month they said that I was never given one nor would they ever give me one. Said that I never even called even though I had the day, time, and name of the gentleman that I spoke with. They are a joke. I demanded that I speak with a supervisor but they refused to let me talk to one. I understand that he may be busy but when I asked to receive a call back. I was denied that as well. I will be looking for another phone company ASAP and not recommending boost mobile to anyone.

I get no emails, and when I try to speak with someone, every number gives the same automated response. I don't have two phones I need to speak with the company I pay. Boost mobile provides terrible contact options.

I've been a customer with Boost Mobile for years. As long as I don't have to deal with customer service it's been okay. Recently I bought a new Sprint Galaxy 6 and needed a SIM card for it. Their website says go to the store, which I did. The girl basically the same command of the English language as someone from deep Appalachia. She informed me that they 'don't got no SIM cards' and never have had SIM cards. It's a lie, but arguing would be a waste of time and energy. I called customer service and have had nothing but hell for the last 2 days.

I've been locked out of my account repeatedly after giving them my PIN, had multiple settings on my account changed without my permission, been hung up on, lied to, spoken to like I'm the idiot in the conversation - all in almost indiscernible English - and had my order for a SIM card taken/canceled/taken/canceled..... because the "phone that is on the account doesn't need a SIM card". It doesn't matter how many times I tell them I have a new phone and give them the DEC #, the next person I deal with tells me the same thing and then asked for the same info all over again.

Just left boost mobile on 27th and Layton where the owner used bad words at me several times. Then proceeded to tell me I had an attitude because the phone I just purchased from him 3 hours ago is not working properly. Yelled at me and told me I could have googled it at home. I told him I did. After he googled it and could not fix it either told me he was going to have to call ZTE to find out the problem no apology no oh I was wrong. I have never been treated so poorly or talked to so rudely ever.

Can't get any help or number to get help. I call Boost Mobile support and talk to people in Philippines and am treated like a dog. This company provides horrible customer service and I have been lied to and denied supervisor after manager after the worst phone call ever.

I purchased 2 warp elite Boost Mobile phones on Aug. 26th and a family plan service. I did ask if your service goes all over. The Boost Mobile store was in Hobart, In 7788 E Ridge Road. The person was very nice and polite and that isn't the issue. We went to Francesville, In on Aug. 31 where we have camped and had service on our phones for 6 years. When we went we had absolutely no service. No roaming as well. This was very upsetting to myself and husband because we have family members that we stay in contact with.

My father-in-law is ill and my sister just lost her husband in a tragic accident a few weeks ago and having no service is bad. We went directly to the store and told her we were unhappy and wanted our money back because it was only 5 days we have had the phones. She said she wasn't sure and that we needed to call boost as well. I came home and called the customer service line and talked two different times and either we got disconnected because of Boost Mobile poor customer service or she hung up.

We went back down to the store and she showed us several things that should give us service with roaming. We did say we would try. Went back to Francesville, In for the weekend and had no Service again no matter what we did. I did then go to a Walmart and go back to straight talk. I want money back for the month and also a refund for the 2 new phones that we got that had no service at all where we were. I will not accept anything less. Please give me back a full refund on all the services. I am still waiting for a sim card to reactivate my husbands phone for straight talk so his is still active. We do get some service on his at times where he is but we are switching back his as well. Very disappointing on the service and then the customer service that Boost Mobile employees have.

There are a lot of boost stores in my area and we know a lot of people and will let them know how wrong you all are if you do not give us a full refund on the phones and the month service we paid for. That was $150.00 in all and I dont know about you but to me that is a lot of money to spend with no service where you need it. Please Boost Mobile, get back to me and let me know the status of this complaint.

I called customer care twice and was refused both times to speak with a supervisor. I payed my mobile bill and phone was shut off 2 weeks later.

I have been with boost mobile for 4 years and it's always something with this company.. Weather is not getting calls, data down or failed text messages always something. I bought a brand new phone on June 30th that came messed up out the box when I called customer support they gave me the run a round for weeks and now say that I have to go through the manufacturer to have the problem resolved however boost mobile supposedly have a 7 day policy that covers problems with new phones.

In my case I started calling well within the 7 days and they did nothing but pass me off to automated systems that never lead to any type of help I'm frustrated that they didn't honor their own policy and now I'm either going to have to pay to ship my phone for repair and be with out a phone for almost 2 weeks or just deal with a phone with no back camera that came out the box like this. The supervisors at boost mobile are no help and they act as if they are not concerned with providing quality customer service. It's sad that after 4 years of being a dedicated customer paying my bill on time every month that this is how I get treated.

On Saturday night July 16, 2016, a visit was made to the boost mobile location at 3359 1/2 east whittier blvd., Los Angeles, California 90023 in an attempt to pay a phone bill. The sign read that closing time was 8:00 pm and the door was locked at 7:55 pm knocking on the door the young lady stated that they actually closed at 7:50 pm. If this is understood then some form of deception is occurring here. She appeared to be very indifferent as to the situation and may need a refresher course in costumer service. Needless to say it maybe time to consider changing mobile carriers for all the phone lines that are carried through boost service.

I went into Boost store @ 3881 River Rd N Keizer Oregon 97303 (503) 991-5664 on 7/1/16 to purchase a new phone @ full retail cost (mine had problems). Took 2 hrs to complete transaction with other people coming in she kept asking if it was ok to help them first since mine would take awhile. I said sure, trying to accommodate. Had new phone for a week, but did not like it at all. Called store & asked the same lady who sold it to me if I could trade it in on a better model & pay the difference.

The phone had been in a full coverage case before I left store, tags still on everything, she said absolutely we close @ 7pm. I arrived @ 6:30pm, she was taking a payment to activate a phone from a customer told me it would be just a moment told her no problem I was the one who called about exchanging phones she said great. 45 mins later (store had closed by then) she finally starts to help me & enters in invoice # & system won't take it as a refund. She calls Boost rep & is told that it had to be done before the refund department closed @ 5:00 & never told the Rep it was actually an exchange for a better model.

She NEVER once said anything about 5:00, Nothing in the paperwork or on the invoice states 5:00. Said she wouldn't get her credit for the 1st phone if she went ahead & did it. But I was welcomed to buy the phone I wanted to exchange for for the $129.99 & I was stuck with the 1st phone that I also paid full retail price, Have a nice day. I am still so upset that I'm seriously not going to renew my service next month or have my family renew theirs. If this is their idea of customer service I want no part of it.

I signed up for the 14 day grace period. And was approved. But my phone was disconnected, on the day my bill was originally due. I called customer services. The representatives were very rude to me. And implied that I was lying about signing up. I am very hurt and disappointed by this treatment.

On April 24th at 9:45 am I received an email stating my payment was due in 3 days which would have been the 27th but my services were suspended on the 26th some time between midnight and 3 am. When I called in I talked to two reps that were completely rude and did nothing to rectify the situation they could see the text that was sent and said it was an isolated incident that was most likely a computer glitch then I was asked in these words what do you want compensation for a glitch well I can't do that we gave you your moneys worth pay the money and you'll have service. Needless to say I am a very unhappy customer no one even so much as apologized for the mistake it was like oh well I was even told its not their job to send bills or reminders I should know my billing cycle and just pay. I asked for her name and employee ID number.

Went into forest green boost mobile shopping specifically about WiFi and bought a store device and monthly services. Paid $105 and services lasted less than three days. At time of purchase had to wait 2days to pick up... device was left again only to be directed to manager who acted as a helpless employee until manager was adamantly requested. Only to be met with a response of there's nothing could be done. The reciecpt was incorrect and was shows that manager used her pin code for activation.

I once had Boost Mobile as my carrier but I switched out to join family plan with my family to another carrier. So I had 2 Boost Mobile phones that I had no use for but I gave them to a lady and her child, when they had the phones activated they just put time on the phone and never transferred it out of my name to their names they use my credit card last digits ending 1937 on my Visa card for both their phones that I gave them somehow they got the information out of the phone that I gave them to get access to use my visa credit card without my permission, she has changed the pin number since she made those unauthorized charges.

I want the accounts canceled my money returned to my card and my name taken off the numbers associated to these two numbers. The other number I believe or was before I gave the phones away. Please cancel them out and remove my make and all information involved to those numbers I can't file for lost or stolen cause she changed the pin on it. I'm also sending corporate office a message about this as well as calling first thing in the morning. Please help me with this matter I'm on disability and its my bill money that they used without my permission thanks hope to hear from you soon on the one phone that ends with 0058 might not be right I'm checking now if it different I'll let you know exact number as soon as I find out thank you.

I spoke with a CSR and a Manager on Thursday which was it March 3, 2016 explain to them I am requesting a grace period to pay my phone bill which was on March 4, 2016. I explained how I responded to a text message on Feb 17, 2016 that was sent to me originally on Feb 17, 2016 that same day and never got a confirmation. So the manager explained that I should have gotten a confirmation so since I had not she offered to send out the confirmation and all I had to do was respond which did just that on March 3, 2016.

She also assured me that my service would not be interrupted and if so to call back to Boost Mobile and you guys would take and restore the service. Well on March 6, 2016 my service was interrupted and I was told there was no notes of the previous CSR or the Manager of the conversation. I tried explaining to the supervisor so she said she was the conversation that tool place on March 3rd with the supervisor. The supervisor explained to me there was nothing that she could do restore the service without paying the $35 payment which was due on March 4th.

After my conversation on March 3, 2016 I received another text asking me how likely would I recommend Boost Mobile to a friend and I stated N for no change I then received a text asking me can I explain. I choose not to explain because I just discussed my issue with the manager that was on duty that morning of March 3, 2016. So moving forward I am not sure I can trust Boost Mobile to be true to they word nor am I sure I am speaking with a Supervisor or Manager for that matter. At the end of this month I will make a decision if I continue this service with Boost Mobile. This is a second line for me I can easily add this number to my AT&T account if this is the best customer service I can get.

To make this right with me I expect to receive a call from Customer Management Team to resolve this issue by offering me a credit for the next payment that would be do on April 4, 2016.

Have been with boost for about 7 years and got the plan for $35.00 a month and in January I made a payment by phone on time for the Amount of $35.00 A few weeks later I got my credit car statement and saw that Boost had charge me $35.00 plus $2.69 making my payment for $37.69 instead of my agreement of $35.00 I was so mad they had taken money without my consent, I then call boost mobile and got someone that couldn't tell why they had overcharge me.

Requested to talk to a supervisor and the supervisor was so lame and gave me the story about taxes been charged.. I was never notify about extra taxes charges neither by phone or by mail. or on website. they just took my money. I requested the corporate office number and they gave me the round around.. Then I looked it up on the internet and no one answers at all. I have been charge already to cycle bills. And have never receive any notice that my agreement of $35.00 had change. I am the only one that I know been charge the extra $2.69. And I am not able to locate no one to confirm the boost mobile corporate office in ca.

To whom this may concern. I, Heather has been talking to Boost Mobile since Friday 2-26-16. I went into the boost pre paid store to purchase a new phone that was on promotion, but the system says that I am not eligible for a new phone. I purchased a phone for my son on Dec 24th for a Christmas present. My son isn't old enough to have a phone in his name. Therefore we have two phones in my name. I have a Sharp Aquos and the phone that I purchased for him is an iphone 6s. That shouldn't have nothing to do with me getting a new phone with the promotion that they are having in the store.

We have two different numbers and plus we have two different phones. I also have been calling boost mobile customer service and everyone keeps giving me the ran around. It's very upsetting and I need for my problem to be resolve. I have had my Sharp Aquos since November 8th 2014 and haven't had a new phone since then. It shouldn't make a difference that I purchased an iphone 6s on my account for a Christmas present for my son. Every time I call a different person says something different. I would like to be able to get a new promotion phone from my account with my number this friday.

My service is still on after it says the 21 was my due date. I complaint to one of your Boost Stores. Bottom line for the past 2 months my husband n I have been paying our bill every 2 weeks our plan is 60.00. Get no answer from customer service everyone gives us the run around. Someone had put us on ur Premier Plan n We cancel. If we continue to pay every 2 weeks I will continue to complaint. Go to 5 on your side for there help.

I had a fraud transaction on my bank card on 2/19/2016 in the amount of $496.79 (visa 4430--------3935). I tried to reach boost mobile customer service number and they disconnected me several times. I give up!

I purchased 2 phones from Boost in N Wilkesboro, NC on D street. The Manager told me if I could come back in 2 hours she needed to update some things on my and my sons phone. I went back hours later and she was gone and another person there ask me if the phones laying there were mine and I said yes. She said the manager was gone-would not be back that day(3rd week in December 2015) She stated she did not know what needed to be done to the phones?? (they were paid for). I didn't know either she said to leave them and she would call her. The manager had family in the business with children running around and talking with her at the counter.

I was informed that me and my son would get a case for our phones if our bill was paid on time which they have always been. I have been back every Friday and there are no cases for me. I called this morning and was told the manager had stepped out for about an hour and to call back. (the lady I spoke with said she was just hired and she didn't know what to tell me. She stated she should not have been left alone and her being a new employee. I am making a legitimate complaint against Boost and the manager. This hopefully will be resolved immediately. I will not recommend Boost to anyone but I will not badmouth them either.

I signed up to get $50 funded to my account by switching to boost. I was then told you have no such offer but I have photos on my phone as proof. I am being denied. I had to call and get my $10 refunded to my account that should have already been there. I need someone to contact via my email to send pictures because it will not let me attach in this email. That is FALSE advertisement! I spent an hour arguing with someone named mia saying there is no such thing even though it is on your main website my bill is due the 7th of Feb so this needs to be handled immediately.

They charge me for data and I did not get it they took my settings off my phone. They made it so I could to report that is you will be sued. I have my recipe and I reported you to the feds. You people have no respect for your customer. And I want stop until I shut you dogs down. I am going to put you on TV. I am going to market you in a bad way. I am going to call my friend Steve Harvey and get you out of America. We will vote for Donald Trump just to remove you. You are evil. You are thieves. I no you people are no good. I am going to file a complaint with the feds to shut you.

Have LG S740 Volt; been using up 5GB in 12 days; switched for upcoming month to unlimited. Coverage problems where I live; 523 E St Clair, Marine City Michigan. Boost mobile tells me both towers in Algonac area are overwhelmed with users; sprint lowered data streams speeds; everything slowed down. Hasn't been out to fix! If we can't get Data speeds advertised; were losing our money on slower network. Can someone please get back to me about fixing this problem; boost tower capacities asap.

I purchased a $30 per month plan with an LG Tribute 2 September 30, 2015. Everything was fine until Christmas day. I was no longer able to make or receive phone calls or texts at my home. My wife and child, who have IPhones...and Boost Mobile...can still make and receive calls / texts. If I go into town, I can make phones,. My local vendor swapped out phones but still no good. I called Tech Support and was told it was a coverage issue. Why, after 3 months, do I no longer have coverage at my home...but my wife and child who have "better" phones do?

I called the Boost Mobile customer service phone number on 12/4/2015 and told the person that i spoke to that i wanted my payments automatically deducted from my account. On 12/21/2015 my service was interrupted. I am not happy at all because of one of your people not doing what i asked. I don't have to use your company. There are plenty others out there that would be glad to add me to their list of satisfied customers. You should be able to check your records in some way. Do you people even care. I have been unconvinced and am highly pissed. What are you going to do?

I have been having issues with my phone. On November 11th I was told I would get a full credit due to the towers being down for over a month. I was told that Within 48 hours I would be receiving a call to update me the status of the towers. 72 hours passed and I called AGAIN and I had to have a manager tell me the the issue was fixed when it wasn't. I called again after 48 hours because I was having the same issue just to be told there was never an issue and they couldn't help! Very Unprofessional and a dead end with boost! You can't even trust the managers to help because they are of no use. You get what you pay for! Poor Service reflects Horrible Company.

I went to add money to a Reboost card out of town, they didn't add it to my account telling me to go back to the store. Now how can i go back to an out of town store. I been with this company for ten years. And if my service is not resolved I will get all of my followers to change over to metro PCs and I promise they will. Called the boost mobile complaint line and they were no help either! What must one do to get help from a wireless company these days?

I was a Clear Mobile customer for years. Clear was closing and transferring customers to Boost Mobile. I had a Clear hotspot and transferred to Boost. I received my Device in Early October. I lost the device and wanted a replacement. I was on the phone with various representatives, I called 9 times. I had an email as receipt for the payment of the device. I had an email for confirmation of my credit card. I was charged $55.00 for one month on Oct 2. My device was activated. I did not have the bandwidth speed I wanted, but it worked. I lost the device in late October. When I called Boost they never heard of me they said. No information could be found. One representative was rude, one was nice, but still nothing could be found.

I ordered a phone from hsn it was to be connected to boost mobile. I got the phone and it would not work. Sent the phone back to hsn called Boost mobile the canceled the phone line. and said the would call and canceled the billing of the phone and not charge well they lied they took 56.12 out of my checking account. the bank disputed the charges. Boost mobile refused to give back my money. there nothing but crooks.

I have been having some problems with reactivating my phone and I called the phone number for Boost Mobile because I couldn't receive or send pictures from my phone. Now I can. I was told by a rep to use an an android phone and now I can receive pictures and send them. I was told the wrong information by customer service.

Paid the 45 dollar plan for 10gb a month. After i went over this amount they dropped my high speed internet down to so slow that getting a music video to load and play is impossible. When it does start playing it cuts off and on so much the video is not worth watching. Also my play store. Will not load any apps and cannot play games as the internet speed is so slow it kicks off and on also. This does not seem like unlimited data to me. There pretty much forcing everyone to buy the most expensive plans because there low speed does not allow any one to watch or download anything in a reasonable time. I'm done with boost and verizon going back to a simple basic phone.

I bought a phone on 7/9/2015. Since then phone has been hacked twice. A man us calling me from what is supposed to be my number. It is now 7/19/2015 and my phone is off. I called boost mobile and was told that my account doesn't even exist. And that it was sent to the investigation department. I been waiting to hear from that department since 8am today. It is now 2pm. Did I mention that my bill is paid for until 8/9. I'm basically paying some other person bill.

I got boost phone and have been very pleased. But I am becoming quit displeased, because the second month I understand I was expected to call on my payment or else I wouldn't get my extra GB's. Here it is about half way through my month of service and it's moving as slow as a old computer and I really mean it! What exactly is this business attempting to do!

some identity thieves were able to switch my account from AT&T wireless to boost mobile. Without seeing either my husband, the account holder, or me in person. i in the couple of hours it took to straighten it out to thieves were able to access my bank account & steal $4000. They were likely able to get a new password texted to them at my number which they had. I'll complain about AT&T wireless as well but I think boost and AT&T need to better change their policy when having phone number switch and ask for better ID and/or security code/words that thief wouldn't know.

Have feedback for Boost Mobile?