T-Mobile Customer Service

Contact T-Mobile Corporate

Toll free phone number: 425-378-4000

Upset? If you have experienced poor customer service from T-Mobile, the best way to get satisfaction is to register your own feedback using our complaint form. If you are a customer who is experiencing issues with your account, the best phone number for customer service is 1-877-453-1304.

Normal business hours generally apply to reach a live person at the T-Mobile corporate office by calling 425-378-4000. Their mailing address is 12920 SE 38th St  Bellevue, WA 98006. You can also dial 611 directly from your mobile phone to get support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, the 24/7 hotline is automated. To reach a human customer service rep at T-Mobile, you will need to call during normal business hours 7 days a week. The longest hold times are generally at lunch and in the evenings.

Common reviews of T-Mobile are not good and include frustrating support, long wait times, billing problems, insurance claims, and rude employees. Often times the challenge relates to signal problems or issues understanding wireless account questions. Are you having a ripoff moment? Let us know.

T-Mobile Contact Information

425-378-4000

A-

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Top T-Mobile Complaints

My complaint is the service sucks. Dropped calls, hear every other word, tmobel has been around long enough to have all these bugs worked out. I had tmobel when they first came out and I switch because of the same reason. Thought I'd give them a try again. I will be switching again. Your service just sucks. Sick n tired of my dropping calls or going straight to voicemail. You need to hirer better technician or one with more education. To figure why the connection is so bad.

Hi my name is Thang D Bui. I am a 15 years of T-Mobile's customer. About 3 years ago, I had an issue with roaming charge. when I spoke to a T-Mobile rep I was told that T-Mobile loss contract with Viet Nam there for international call and roaming charge to Viet Nam is very high. I asked the representative to block all international call option for my family plan. In March 2018, my 76 years old mother did not know and call her family in VN. the phone number was stored in her call log and instead of dial button using face time audio, she mistakenly dial the standard call button. this mistake created a long distance charge over $700 for me. when I contact T-Mobile representative, I was told that there is no record saying that I ordered the long distance call block and since my mother made those call I have to pay the bill. I try to tell them that there are so many ways that I can call my family in Viet Nam for free. why would I leave an option that will charge me over $4 a minute to call Viet Nam. I was very clear that I asked the representative to block the international service for my entire family and if the representative did not activate my order, it would not be my fault and I shouldn't be charge for the long distance call. I spoke to a representative and 2 managers. no one was willing to help. finally, a manager name Raquel offered me 20% discount. I was not happy but after explaining the situation again and again to her with out success, I gave up and except the offer. I was very upset with the customer service I received from all 3 of them. I told Raquel to reverse my charge of $921.78, make adjustment to my bill and recharge me for the correct amount. I also asked her to email me contact info for T-Mobile complaint department. she said she will do it. However, until now, I have not received any information from her. I also noticed my bank account was charged $921.78 with out any adjustment. I can't believe I was treated this way after 15 years of loyal customer to T-Mobile. I am a business man and was insulted by the behavior of your managers. I am looking for other carrier to switch my account over because the service I received from your staff was unacceptable.

I visited the office located on Moody St. in Waltham, to upgrade my cell. Right away the people in there greeted me and offered me their help. What I didn't know is that they didn't really knew what they were doing. After more than 3 hours I was told that I was all set. Because it was late and I was tired because my 4-years old grandson was with me, I just took the phone and went home. I didn't use my phone that evening and then thee next day I just took my phone and left the house to run errands and later to pick up my granddaughter (everything I was doing was an hour away from my home). When I was ready to go on my way to pick up my granddaughter I picked the phone the send her a text message and I got the message that the text was not delivered and then I sent another one with the same result, so I decided to call her and I couldn't make any phone calls. At that time I realized that my phone was not working and couldn't do anything since I was an hour away from home. After I managed to pick up my granddaughter I went back to the T-Mobile office and I was told that they forgot to desactivate my old phone and take care of other related changes.

Because I was at T-Mobile for more than 3 hours I got a parking ticket in the amount of @25 and I would like T-Mobile to reimburse me for this incident that will also affect my driving records with my insurance company. If T-Mobile has a problem reimbursing me for this then you should take the money from all those employees and mail me the $25. I am attaching a copy of the ticket where displays the reason of the fee. Hope to hear from you soon.

About two months ago we switched tot T-Mobile from Straight talk. We had to wait awhile as there were not very many employees there to assist. This was on a weekday around twelve o'clock. We ended up having to purchase phones even though ours were new because they said straight talk had a year waiting period to unlock our phones. We have been with straight talk for about three years. So we purchased two phones and the 55+ plan. The salesmen helping us had to give us two different phones at two different prices because they did not have two of the 200.00 phones there. So the manager told him that he was going to credit us back 50.00 for our long wait and because the stock was not the same phone. Thus we make payments for the phones and the service every month. We have yet to receive the credit of 50.00 to our bill. I have contacted them several times on this and they keep saying they will have the manager take care of this. I believe he lied to us and now I am wondering if they lied about the phones as well. I feel someone should do something and also discipline that manager. He should not be in that position if he has no ethics. It was in Albuquerque New Mexico at the San Mateo store.

I am regarding the fact that my identity was stolen an someone pretending to be me purchased a whole cell phone in my name using my credit card an everything, T-MOBILE did not check this out thoroughly an my credit card was billed for charges that I did not authorize, they set this account up on my card an the payments came out automacially till I found out about it,i am requesting all my money back before I have to pursue this in court an you all will be responsible for all my attorney fees, I can be reached at 601 6678500.

I called in Oct 2017 to find out what I needed to have my husband (who I am divorcing) removed from my phone line to include his cost of his phone itself and the accessories. They told me I could not do it he had to call in. As nasty as our divorce is going I convinced him to call in. So, he calls in and I ended up paying another month after he called on him on my phone line. I noticed the phone and accessories had not come off. I called again and asked them why those were not transferred. They mentioned they sent him something to sign and send back. So today 4/12/2018 I find out I am still paying on his accessories and phone itself not the line. I am livid and call in only to be told I was sent an email to digitally sign. No, I was never told that. I was told it was sent to him. Then I am not being reimbursed for the 30.00+ $. I have been paying since Oct and didn't even know it. This is ridiculous. I have done what I could and even bought new phones in the last 6 months and put someone else on my phone plan (which I need him to put his line and accessories/phone in his name because we broke up and he moved out of CA. It is like dejavue! I have been with T-Mobile for so long I cannot even remember how many years it has been. I am contemplating leaving T-Mobile because I am so livid right now and upset to say the least I am not getting that money back and I had to beg him to sign this form again by the way the Supervisor miraculously was able to send both of us (I still have not received the email) and told her this and she told me as long as he does it, it won't matter on me if I don't because she has removed those charges. I want to be credited for the money I have paid. This is a ridiculous process and have to make so many phone calls to get the run around and told I can't authorize anything to be done to may account. Not to mention ask the soon to be ex-husband who I am leaving to do anything especially this is so pissing me off! Then to be mandated to use a desktop or laptop on a document to digitally sign it. It should be allowed on a cell phone. Not everyone has access to a laptop or desktop!

My B/Friend are on the same account. We've been having problems with our phones. Dropped calls, static. This is the best yet. We have our phones connect to our tablets. Which means that on Google maps I see see we're he is and the same with me. So he stops in with the phone tells them the issues and asked them is there anyway someone can tell where someone is the person preceeds tell him only with a spy app. So my b/f is highly mad thinks I'm spying he still mad at me . Which there is no spy app on the phone. The tech guy doesn't take the time to research it just tells him this. After being together for all most 10 years we are going our separate ways thanks to this idiot person.

cannot use my hotspot to use wifi on my other tablets or phones. i took the phone into the store in san diego downtown store and a lady nammed Jennifer tried to help me but couldnt. she said it must be my other devices that do not work and not my tmobile phone. i came home and came to the computer and was able to get the wifi instantly from other sources. so it is not my other devices that are having problems. i also just got off the phone with 611 for tmobile and they tried to send me a pasword to log into my account for tmobile and the text never came thru.i am now waiting for tech to call me back, very frustrating!!!! Rachel Madrid (858) 2099683

We purchased a new Iphone8+ and were told that 1 phone would be free. That we would receive a gift card in the amt. of the phone and then we could pay that phone off. We never received it, so I called several times to customer service and nobody could figure it out??? We did talk to 1 lady who said she would process it, but never received it. I do have her email if you need it with her name, etc. I went to the Tmobile store in Whitemarsh Mall, MD and spoke to Gabriella who said she would look into it. I called her the following week because I never heard back from her. She said she would look into it and call me the next day, which she never did. I have emailed her twice (she gave me her card) and have never heard from her. I really would like my gift card because I have been paying for that 2nd phone for months now. My husband wants us to switch carriers, but I thought I'd give it one more try. My cell # is 443-600-1414 and we have been with Tmobile a while. We switched once but came back and prev. were with you a long time. Thank you.

In two months I've had payments taken in error and 5 to 7 days before I receive the refund. This is very irritating when you are provided with promises that aren't honored. The borrower is inconvenience and no restitution is provided. This has happen back to back in the last two months.

I have been a customer of T-Mobile for four years and have NEVER encountered the problems I am having now. I would greatly appreciate some one contacting me in regards to this matter.

Thank you in advance.

Theresa Lewis

Just got new tmobile service. Had to put a good amount of money down for my new phones which is understandable. I went ahead and paid it wanted to get out of my service for sprint. Checked my bill and come April 19 I'm expected to pay 969. Which is interesting to me because it was not covered in my contract or covered by the store rep that I would need to pay a line deposit for each line. So I called customer service there answer to me from the rep, supervisor and managers plus accounting that there is nothing they can do for me. I need to pay the line deposits and will not get back for a year. My problem is I owe less than 800 on the equipment I financed if I decide to pay off early and switch companies do I lose my deposit. Seems like tmobile is forcing people into a contract. Which is not what tmobile advertises so I guess that is false advertising. So for less than 800 I can pay my phones off cancel my service and take my equipment else where or just cancel service and be done with tmobile.
I don't like being lied to and not telling me everything up front. Surprise me with hidden fees and tmobile advertises no hidden fees hmm something weird is going on here. I'm planning on taking my business else where. Thank you and have a nice day.

I have been a T-Mobile customer for a little over five years while residing in Nashville TN, I was also a customer when I lived in Pittsburgh, PA. My reason for contacting you is for the last 6-8 weeks I've contacted T-Mobile regarding dropping two lines that were associated with my account. Each time I called I was given a different answer. I would speak with customer care and they would refer me to the store, I would go into the store and they would refer me back to customer care. But with each encounter I was given a different answer on how to resolve the issue. I was finally able to get the lines removed. On Monday 3/26/18 made a payment of $115 due to the fact when I spoke with a representative on 3/23/18 I was advised I had a past due of $50.00. On Tuesday 3/27/18 my services were disconnected, I was driving to work and speaking with an associate and asked her if she would restore my services and I would make a payment on Friday 3/30/18. She told me she wouldn't be able to do so. So there I was driving while it was pouring down rain fumbling around in my purse looking for a credit card to make a payment. Needless to say I swerved and almost ran off the road twice. None the less I made a payment of $75.00. On 3/29/18 I made a payment of $200.00 and received a text message that I owed $546.06. I called back into customer care and was advised this was due to the two lines were dropped in the middle of the billing cycle. My frustration is I have made numerous attempts trying to remove those other two lines and not once did anyone every tell this should be done at a certain time of the month. The gentleman did pro rate my bill for I believe $80.00. I am very dissatisfied that it took almost two months for me to finally get the lines removed and I still wind up with an erroneous cellular bill. I'm not at all pleased with all the mixed communication and mixed signals that I received. With a company this large all associates should be on the same accord. It makes no sense that when a customer calls in regarding services, billing or a question in general the associates just free style with an answer. It is the consumer that keeps your organization running, but in no way is it fair to treat customers like this. The entire ordeal has been extremely frustrating, time consuming and costly. I am honestly thinking about leaving T-Mobile and going to another carrier. I truly feel as though there should be some concessions with this bill considering all of the trouble that I've been through over the last 6-8 weeks.

on 3/13/18 i switched to TMobile becuase you have a great offer at Costco.

howeveryour service sucks,got no cell service switching back to Verizon.

My T-Mobile internet connection has slowed down from 3G to 2G.
It has been at the 2G speed now for about over one week now.
This is not good enough I am paying for 3G speed, and I am getting only 2G now.
How long will this slow speed go on for, it is almost unusable, it is so slow.
Get it sorted out now, or I will have to look for an alternative service provider.

Overbilling
Since November 2017, I have been trying to resolve this problem. Today, my fifth call, I was on hold for 2 hours and 15 minutes and no one came to the phone. Last year a replacement phone was shipped to my son. The phone was not the same as he had so he returned the phone immediately. Almost a year after, t-mobile is still charging me for the phone we never had. I have spoken with supervisors and representatives and but no one can resolve. T-mobile does not trust their customer service managers, they have little to no authority to make decisions to satisfy the customer's concern. I wonder if I should contact a lawyer to resolve this.

I recently received a bill from this wireless carrier for service I never elected to receive. Approximately 3 weeks ago I walked into the Capitola CA T-Mobile store to inquire about service. A sales rep tells me that in order for my to be quoted the best rate, I had to provide my Driver license and Social Security no for a credit check. I did so and was assured it would only result in a soft hit to my credit report. For the following two weeks I received calls from the rep asking when I would return to the store to choose my phones and open an account. Shortly thereafter I receive a $150.00 bill in the mail with two unidentified phone numbers connected to wireless service I never contracted to receive.

I work for a verification company and I called your store located at 1836 Ashley River Road, Charleston ,SC 29407 and spoke with the store manager Delores G, Wow she was very rude and aggressive. I was simply attempting to verify a past employer employment. She was interrogating me, very unprofessional.I will never that location again!!

I WENT TO T-MOBILE TO PAY MY BILL AND PURCHASE A TABLET. AT THE STORE THE YOUNG SALES PERSON MADE ME KNOW THAT I HAD THREE TABLETS, MMMM ITS WHEN I WAS NOTIFIED THAT MY EX-WIFE WENT BY AND PLACED A CELLPHONE AND TABLET UNDER MY ACCPOUNT. I ASKED HOW MY EX WIFE HAD THE ACCESS AND THEY TOLD ME THAT SHE WAS A USER. OK. BUT I ASKED HOW SHE OBTAINED MY PASSWORD OR IF SHE DID NOT NEED A PASSWORD.I ALREADY SPOKE TO T-MOLIE AND ARE UNABLE TO HELP THIS IS A POLICY MATTER WANT TO KNOW HOW DID THE SALES PERSON SALE MY EX WIFE WITHOUT CALLING ME OR PASSWORD.

I took my wife to your Route 40 store in Cationsville MD and was treated like (SHIT) A customer service rep sent my wife a replacement phone because her phone would not keep and charge and the young man at the location refuse to give it to her stating that her phone had a hair line scratch on it there for she has to go through her insurance and he was going to ship back the replacement phone. Now my wife explained to the customer service rep over the phone that her phone does not keep any change and when asked about any damage she stated that the phone has a hair line scratch . A phone was shipped out on the 30 of January and arrived at the Route 40 location on Feb. 7, 2018. The way that the guy in the store spoke to my wife was so unprofessional that I had to leave the store and I emailed the store manager. My name is Anthony Greene a Public Health Investigator For The Baltimore County Health Department 443-529-5458 and in all my 10 of dealing with T-Mobile I have never seen such and I have 5 lines with you guys and insurance fir every one and was treated like I didn't matter. I have reported that location to BBB for review because if I'm spending money in your store I shouldn't be told that (it my problem that you're not getting this phone) Staff comments

I contacted the T-mobile office four times this morning and spoke to four different representatives, and on each occasion the line was disconnected. I have been been a T-mobile customer for 13 years, and have three lines of service. After calling back into the office... the service also disconnected. This is poor service, and bad business especially when I called to add a product.
I have also contacted the office about hearing echoing on my line, and computer sounds with no resolution. Hired new staff ? Have you lowered your standard ? Just bad service

The customer service reps. speak very poor English. It's impossible to understand what they are saying. At minimum if a company is serving U.S. based customers with a computerized product they ought to be able to speak decent English so that the customer can understand! I am beyond frustrated trying to unlock my cell phone which T-mobile locked so that I am unable to transfer carriers. I am perfectly paid up, have always been an excellent customer and I deserve decent treatment. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with.

My complaint is about the Tmobile REVVL phone. I've had my service with Tmobile for about 4 months. When I purchased the REVVL phone, I asked about the head set that comes with "ALL" phones and the rep told me the phone doesn't comes with a head set. I thought that's strange with it being a law to have a head set on when driving and on the phone. Every since I've had the phone it's been a problem. I call someone or.they call me I would lose that call and have to call them back. Very difficult and unprofessional as a business man to loose a important call. I've spoken with 2 different reps about the phone, calls dropping as well as me not being able to respond to a group text. One said he didn't know why, the other rep told me that the phone sending the text maybe texting a big file. I showed him the file and it was small. So I have a phone that continues to drop calls and people I'm doing business with send a group text, I can't respond to it. This REVVL phone needs to be recalled because it is terrible. The service at Tmobile is great, but I'm stuck with a phone that wasn't explained clearly to me what could be a problem. They did tell me to turn my phone off everyday for 10 seconds. I need help in getting rid of this REVVL phone into something a whole lot better. Can someone please help me, very frustrated with this phone. Thank you

I CALLED YOUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT FOR A PROBLEM MY PHONE PURCHASE FOR MONTHS AGO WOULD NOT CHARGE THE PHONE WAS SHIPPED TO THE STORE IN THE BRONX ON METROPOLITAN AVENUE AND WHEN I WENT TO PICK IT UP I WAS TOLD BECAUSE I CANCELLED MY SERVICE I COULD NOT GET THE PHONE. THE REQUEST FOR REPLACEMENT WAS PUT IN BEFORE THE SERVICE WAS CANCELLED. THE REASON THE SERVICE WAS CANCELLED CHECK MY RECORDS ABOUT ME COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SERVICE THIS STORE GIVE TO CUSTOMERS WHICH IS NO GOOD FROM MANAGER ON DOWN I PURCHASE THIS PHONE FOR 123.00 AND IF I HAVE A WARRANTY THE PHONE SURPOSE TO BE REPLACED YOU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING IN THE CONTRACT STATING THAT IF YOU CANCEL THE SERVICE YOU DO NOT GET A REPLACEMENT PHONE
CAN YOU HELP RESOLVE THIS ISSUE OR I WILL TAKE IT TO THE BETTER BUSSINESS
MY TELEPHONE NUBER WAS 718-844-4108
LUCILLE WILLIAMS GANTT
1113 LELAND AVENUE
BRONX, NEW YORK 10472
EMAIL: LUCILWILLIA@AOL.COM
718-823-7399

I have been a T-Mobile customer for over 17 years, I have paid my money faithfully all of the 17 years. T-Mobile use to offer perks for it's loyal customers which made us feel like we were value to there company, now T-Mobile don't offer it's loyal customers anything but are continuing to go up on it's rates. T-Mobile is not showing its customers appreciations for their business, so I think I want to take my money to another company that appreciate me doing business with them.

I am extremely upset about the service and the principles behind T-mobile. Here's my situation: I currently have 3 lines with t-mobile 1 of which I cancelled today. When I ordered the third line I specifically told the agent that I HAD TO HAVE the $15 dollar add on for International Calls. I had the piece of mind all month since my parents were using the phone because I know they call out to Argentina and Mexico all the time. At the end of that first billing cycle of this line I receive a bill for over $927.00 that includes over $797.00 worth of international call charges. I immediately stopped payment on the bill and since then over a week ago I've been trying to get your customer service to pull the recording of the call when they set up this line to prove to them that they didn't add the $15 dollars in their error, I specially mentioned that I needed that add on about 100 times on the call. I currently have this add on on my line which is the primary number on the line so that is why I was very specific about adding it to this line know that my parents would be calling out internationally. The first gentleman that helped me over a week ago told me he would need time to pull the recordings etc. Once I received the call back via voicemail and called back the other gentleman that helped me told me they couldn't just pull the recordings for anything that it was very difficult. Then I asked to speak to his supervisor which says they don't use the recording for this purposes even though the recordings say " This call can be used for quality purposes" then towards the end of the call the supervisor says she did listen to the recordings and didn't find anything and then asked her why have you guys been telling me that you can't listen to the recordings and now you said you did. I then told her if she listened to the entire call since it was about 30-40 mins longs, she didn't respond to the question.

The fact is that the customer here has NO PROTECTION the supervisor told me that she was going to see what the agent said and they are basing everything off the notes in the system and because they all know each other there is this community between the staff that they are basing it off what they say. But everyone knows in life there is human error, so now, it's the agents word against mine, why can't they pull the recordings when you are claiming that they are there for Quality assurance?? Than the supervisor told me they are used for training and something about there being 900 agents. How is that the customer's problem. I am one customer with a BIG BILL being charged in ERROR if you are not willing to do you due diligence how is it OKAY to charge me this bill. It's your job to show me the proof that I didn't do my part if that is what you guys are claiming but I am positive that I added the $15 dollar feature.

PLEASE Have someone call me IMMEDIATELY I need someone to take ownership over this Claim I don't want to have to escalate this to a court of law, it's not right to charge a client the mistake your agents made, and your company is not even willing to properly investigate this matter.

I called TeamMobile Customer Service on 1/25/18 to cancel my service and told them I was switching carriers. I spoke to three different agents, one of them supposedly being a manager. I was promised by the first agent, Jolo, that my account would not be charged that day for a month of service; he in fact said he 'had stopped the payment.' He also said I had a $10.00 credit on my account that could not be given back to me. I asked to speak to a manager or supervisor three times before he switched me over to Summer, the supposed manager. Summer promised me my credit card would not be charged and that the $10.00 credit on my account would be refunded back to my credit card on 1/25/18. She said she was transferring me to the Billing department who would take care of everything. I was transferred back to Customer Service. This third rep told me he 'could not do anything for me because I didn't have the ID numbers of the people I had talked to (although I had their names.) Question: if the damn ID number is so important, why don't Reps give it to you when they first give you their name? I checked my credit card today and TeamMobile did bill for the month's payment although my TeamMobile account is closed now. They also did not refund my $10.00 credit to this same credit card. I called TeamMobile customer service today, 1/29/18, and spoke with Sean. I asked for a manager twice and was told he 'was going to switch me to the Loyalty Team.' I was switched to Tiny (Web ID # 2045400), and again asked for a supervisor twice. Tiny stated that my account had notes stating that 'for any matters, to call Midland- a company that my TeamMobile account was sold to.' Tiny could not give me any information on when my account was sold to Midland, or what type of company Midland was. Tiny gave me the number for Midland and I called them. Midland is a debt management company, and they report having nothing on file for me. I called a different TeamMobile Customer Service number (there are many numbers, which is very confusing.) I got Rep Jen (Web ID # 308785.) Again, I asked for a Supervisor three times. Jen said she needed to switch me to the 'Prepaid department before I could speak to a Supervisor.' I was switched to another department, then was on hold for over 10 minutes. I hung up, as I spent over an hour on the phone with TeamMobile Reps on 1/25/18, and today have spent over another half hour attempting to get a Supervisor. I am going to file a stop payment notice with my credit card company next. I was a TeamMobile customer for ten plus years; because of this extremely poor customer service, I will NEVER return to TeamMobile, and I will advise anyone never to sign up with TeamMobile.

calling t-mobile on all of the service numbers are sent to the same taped message and ask the caller to enter the number they called you from. when the call is incoming to them. Talking to a rep on a billing questing is impossible. I cant stand t-mobile and will change companys as soon as poss..

They have stolen my paid for AT&T 2s8 phones and 1 s8plus. I have been charged device payments since 9/2/17 and no compensation for switchover! Best part is they keep adding lines to my business account without my signature or authority! This is a case of fraud and theft by deception at its finest. They now have 24hrs to rectify this entire mess before I submit to my legal dept and they are reimbursing me more than 2100.00!

Were do I begin first of all the service is just awful I mean awful you people should be ashamed of even advertising your products anywhere because the fact of the matter is that your service and your products are disgraceful. I have never in my life have I ever had so much difficulty with a cell phone provider ever!! I regret the day I ever made the decision to sign up with T-Mobile . The best decision I made was leaving T-Mobile and going back to my original carrier. At least they care about their customers. All you people care about is MONEY!! you could care less about your customers as long as you have your money that is all that's important. And your customer service department wow they don't care at all they couldn't even fix the problem I was having with my phone and you people would suspend my service for no apparent reason. I am glad I left and I will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever come back EVER!!!! I have already begun to tell all those I know and those who have service with you people to either make every effort to leave or to never in a million years do business with you people EVER!!!!!! Thanks a lot for ummmm lets see NOTHING!!!! and if I could rate this with no stars I would you don't even deserve one.

1st issue: Called in to get my number changed Rep charged my debit card with out my knowledge. Called back in and the rep stated that she would credit my acct. I asked the rep to put the money toward my payment agreement. ( didn't happen).. Called back in spoke to a different rep and she was able to take the money and put it toward my payment agreement... She also stated that it wouldn't change my payment AGREEMENT and that every thing was going to stay the same and she then took a 14.00 payment from me. I kept getting alerts on my phone telling me that i needed to pay my bill or set a payment agreement which i had already did. I called back in and that's when everything went down hill they were unable to kept the present PAYMENT AGREEMENT AND THE CURRENT AMOUNT WENT UP THAT WAS DUE AND THE DATES HAD BEEN CHANGED. THE DATED I STATED WITH WERE NOV 21 31.50 AND DEC 5 125.00 NOW THE DATES I HAVE CHANED TO ME MAKING A NOTHER PAYMENT ON THE 30TH AND THE THIRD THOSE DATES DONT WORK FOR ME AND THE REPS KEEP TELLING ME THAT THEY CANT CHANGE THEM BACK TO WHAT THEY WERE THIS IS NOT RIGHT AND SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE.

I planned to travel to Peru and saw on T-Mobile's website that I could get data in Peru "worry free" (see attached screenshot from T-Mobile's website at https://www.t-mobile.com/optional-services/roaming.html). I went to a T-Mobile store in Hollywood, California, and they assured me that I would be able to get data in Peru using T-Mobile's SIM cards, so I signed up for T-Mobile ONE Unlimited plans for both my iPhone and iPad. But in Lima, Peru (the capital and largest city in Peru), I could not get data and thus could not use Google Maps, which made navigating very difficult. While in Lima, I spent over 3 hours with T-Mobile customer service trying changes to settings on my devices, all to no avail. When I returned to the U.S., I asked T-Mobile for a credit for the time I was in Peru. I spent 2 hours being transferred from one T-Mobile employee to another, finally being turned down by a supervisor in the Retention department (Ashley in South Florida) who claimed that T-Mobile could not guarantee that T-Mobile's SIM cards would work in other countries and that she could not and would not issue a credit other than $25 which was a proration but not equal to the amount T-Mobile had charged my credit card for the time I was in Peru. T-Mobile should have refunded $170. Based on my experience, T-Mobile should not be trusted to provide data outside of the U.S. or to refund charges to which T-Mobile is not entitled.

I've had ongoing problems with T-Mobile since I've been on it for the last year almost every time my bill is due they'll send me a message saying it's due in 3 days but take the money out before the bills do causing my bank account to go into overdraft fee because they're taking it out before was supposed to then when I called to complain they tell me will take care of it if you have any problems and need an extended period to pay your bill give us a call but when you called them they said they can't do nothing for anyone if they're on prepaid and they have to come to postpone or start a contract, you can't get a word in edgewise with any representative they seem uncaring unemotional and unsupportive to your plight and just downright one of the most disrespectful phone companies I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with, how can you be one of the top phone companies with all the service and reliability if you can't even help your customers with the simplest complaints all you can do is brush them off, I expected reconsolidation after the third time they took money out of my account to pay my bill that wasn't do yet it's shameful

Tmoblie is the worst customer service company in the world.... they took my money and do not horror there primises.... I was tlkes into buying 2 Samsung S8s and it was a buy 1 get 1 free.... once i tried to redeem the free phone.... they would not give me the money for the phone that rhey said was fee.... they gave me a code but when i went on line to put the cose in... it did not work.... so now I have to get my attorney to take this case on and try to make them horror THERE promo....

I used T-mobile services for 3-4 years, basic plan, flip phone. Every time I purchased additional time
for the phone, the actual minutes I received was less than the amount of minutes I purchased.
When addressing the problem with store where the purchase was made, a rather vague explanation was given and
the actual amount of minutes was then added to my account. I was switched to a new plan during my last visit
to T-Mobile which seemed ideal for me and for the minutes promised, seemed like a good deal. Once on the new
plan however, I was contacted monthly that I had exhausted the monthly limits. I use the phone very infrequently and
find it difficult to believe I had used the monthly allotment. Because of these issues I decided to move to another carrier.
I want to use my existing phone with the new carrier, however the phone is locked. I made a request to T-Mobile
on 11/09/17 for an unlock code and was told a request was forwarded to Samsung for the code and it would be forwarded
to me once received. Still waiting for code. From research done, I believe the code actually comes from T-Mobile and this
is another reason I will never do business with your company in the future. Will file a complaint with the FCC if code is not received.

My daughter (adult and disabled) paid forward more than $800 on her Tmobile account. When her phone was cloned and made unusable, she was told to take it into a store. Store personnel said they coudn't help. Finally, she was allowed to deactivate her account but there was a remaining credit of more than $600. She requested deactivation in August. Tmobile said they could not perform same until the next billing cycle which turned out to be October. Now the credit is down to $400+ dollars. Twice she was told her refund was in process. The first time it was to be a Visa prepaid card. The next time (a month later) it was to be a check which was to have been delivered November 6, 2017. It's now November 9. Still nothing. How is it they can keep jerking her around and keeping her money?

I have spoken with Several Agents REGARDING A STOLEN PHONE,MOST REPS.VERY UNHELPFUL.

THE LATEST REPRESANTITIVE NAME WAS ALEX,HE'S CLUELESS.

VERY, VERY, FRUSTRATING.I WILL NOW HAVE TO GO TO A T MOBILE STORE.

THOSE NEWEST AGENTS MAKE ME WANNA SWITCH TO SPRINT!

THANK YOU. SORRY TO BOTHER YOU.

I filed a complaint over a week ago. I have called on NUMEROUS occassions!!!!! I phoned spoke with someone 10-31-17. Was told it hadn't been
sent out because of $20.00 that was due. Now I should have been told this while I was in the STORE!!!! Now upon my phone call yesterday I requested that the phone be sent to my JOB!!! It is time for me to go. STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY DAMN PHONE!!!!!! I have a order of protection and my PHONE IS NEEDED!!!!!! I do not have a LAND LINE!! MY CELL IS MY ONLY MEANS OF COMMUNITCATION!!!!!!!. SO YOU KNOW WHAT. I am going to make sure that should something HAPPEN TO ME, that your ASSES will be held accountable!!!

I had issues with my iPhone, so I stopped by the t-mobile store on South Main Street in Portchester, NY. I don’t think it’s appropriate for the employees and also the management in the store to tell the customers not to stand and the rug by the door in the store, either you get off the rug or you go outside the store, remind you I have four lines with your company. I asked the manager for the information to file a complaint he refused to provide the information, and dealt with me very disrespectful, it almost got physical, this manager professionalism is the worst, i do hope for continuing business relationships this matter is look into.

I bought a iPhone 7 a year ago and I pay off and I am asking them to unlock it so I can use it in Mexico since is mine now and I call customer service two times in two weeks and they send me a email sayin that I can't and I see no reason why since I pay my bills

I am not happy with the service I received, I brought and Iphone 6e and a Galaxy J7. Now both of these phones are locked on Tmobile and can not be used. I called September 15 about this and was advised that the Iphone would be unlocked with 24-72 hours. After waiting 5 days I called back again. This time I spoke with 3 different representatives and was advised I still owed a balance on the phone. I am not sure why I am showing that balance as to the down payment I initially put down as well as my monthly payments for a bill that should have been 200 dollars and it was almost 400 dollars a month. So how is a phone not paid off that Cost 399.00. Still can not use my phone. I have a child and I work and need a phone all I would like is for this Iphone to be unlocked. The representatives were rude and not very helpful or compassionate at all.

Switched from Sprint to TMobile. Was offered a promotional reward to pay off the balance of our I phone from Sprint if we poured over our phone numbers to T-Mobile and send our Sprint I phone to Tmoblie. We did all that was required for the promotional reward (sent our Sprint I phone to T-Mobile and submitted promotional request and last Sprint bill stating our balance for I phone for breaking lease with Sprint. Four months later, T-Mobile said they denied our promotional reward and did not return our Sprint I phone after denying our promotional reward for the balance of our Sprint iPhone. No reason was available for the denial. T-Mobile did not return our Sprint I phone, they stole it. Numerous calls to T-Mobile resulted with promises to return our calls by T-Mobile sups. After 12 calls and all said their sups would return our call within 1 hour, never received a return call. Most pathetic company ever. We’re dropping T-Mobile and taking a huge financial loss. I’d rather pay to exit than being associated with thieves and liars.

Last November 2016 black Friday, T-Mobile had the promotion, buy an IPhone 7 or 7plus with a trade-in eligible iPhone (iPhone 5 thru 6) and get $300 credit and the remainder balance is billed credited, meaning they bill you monthly, but it gets credited back to you.

IPhone 7 plus----- $869.99 + Tax
Down Payment--$149.99
-------------------------------------------
Remain Balance ---$ 720.00
Trade-In Credit---- $300 (IPhone 5s Trade in)

Last November 2016 black Friday, my daughter and I went to the T-Mobile store in Savage, MN. I asked the sale’s rep to verify if my current plan (Simple Family plan with no unlimited internet service) would be qualified for the IPhone 7 or 7plus with a trade-in eligible iPhone promotion. He confirmed with another sales rep and informed me that my current plan would be qualified. So, we bought the IPhone 7 plus in rose gold but was not able to trade in my daughter’s IPhone 5s 16g as they had no rose gold IPhone 7 plus in stock. We were told to come back to the store to do the trade in when the IPhone 7 plus arrived . A week or so later, the IPhone 7plus arrived at our home instead of sending it to the store. We brought in the IPhone 5s to the store, but we were told that since they made the mistake of shipping to our home we need to mail in the trade-in. So, I got it packaged and wrote all the reference number and mailed it.

When the December billing came and I did NOT get the monthly billed credit. I checked my statement and it showed I was enrolled into the promotion, but a week later it showed I was removed from the promotion. I contacted Customer Service and explained the situation. It turns out that I must have an unlimited internet plan to qualify for the promotion. The Customer Rep whom I spoke to went to check with a manager and the manager agreed that because the store sales staff had informed me that I qualify before making the purchase they will give me the credit instead, but I must contact the store to give me the credit since it I made the purchase there. I asked that the Customer Rep put on the case notes what the manager had said.
I contacted John R, the Manager at the T-Mobile store in Savage, MN and explained the whole situation. He said the amount $720 to be credited is too large so it must be done by a higher up Manager (Ruben). John contacted Ruben with the situation and assured me that the $720 credit will be applied the following billing cycle.
January billing came and still no credit. I contacted John again and he contacted Ruben. Again, I was informed it will be applied next billing. The following months nothing ever came through. When I contacted John, he asked that I contact Ruben directly. I called Ruben’s Cell and actually got hold of him. I explained the whole situation again and Ruben attempted to give me the credit while in his car, but Ruben said he has bad connection so he will complete the transaction once he is inside and will call me back. He lied. He never call me back. I made several calls and left multiple messages for Ruben but still no return calls.
Finally, I contacted the store manager (John) and told him what had happened. I told John, if they are not going to credit me I am willing to accept another IPhone 7Plus in exchange. But he refused. He contacted Ruben again and promise the credit will be applied next month. Next month’s bill came and still no credit. John finally suggest that I contact Customer Service again to see if they can do something now that I have done all that I could and still can’t get this situation resolved. We are now in October 2017 already.

I called and spoke to a female customer service rep and explained the entire situation to her. She was very apologetic and can’t believe it has been going on for almost ONE YEAR. She needed to do some research and maybe call the store manager and then call me back within 2-3 hours. A week went by and still no call from her. VERY DISPPOINTING!!!
I decided to call customer service back to follow up. I spoke to a young man, he understood my situation and wanted to help me. He put me on hold and contacted the T-Mobile Customer Solution to see what my options are. He then transferred me to a young lady with a heavy accent, it was hard to understand her. She gave me a long explanation and finally said she can give me the credit for $633.99. I told her it should be $720, not $633.99. She went back to explaining but I could not understand her. So I just said, go ahead and apply the $633.99 credit. So $720 - $633.99 = $86.81 that T-Mobile still owes to me.

Throughout this whole process, I have been very professional and very patient. I have 7 lines on my T-Mobile account and have been a long time customer for at least 10 years.
To compensate for this bad experience and for what I went through I request that T-Mobile send me a new IPhone 8 Plus.

I was just forced to electronically sign your completely one-sided legal equipment agreement in order to order a phone. This agreement is absolutely ridiculous, and required me to basically give up all of my rights as it pertains to my personal information and any kind of legal recourse.

T-Mobile seems to take the stance that "if it's legal - we're gonna do it", whether it's good for our customers or not. No options for opting out of personal information sharing, mandatory arbitration, and no class action. This says a lot about T-Mobile as a company. As a long-time customer, I wanted to write and let you know that 1) I noticed 2) I do not appreciate it and 3) I am concerned about the security of my personal data. The last time i begrudgingly provided T-Mobile with my personal data - you lost it (emphasis added).

I understand that you THINK you are in a position to force your customers to sign these kinds of unfair and one-sided agreements, but it speaks volumes about the corporate culture. I do not appreciate it and urge you to revisit how you treat your loyal customers.

- Kevin

Inquired about 55+ with 2 lines plan at the Menlo Park Mall, Edison, NJ retail store and was told I had to call customer service. Called customer service and was told any retail shop can take care of the change. Went to another retail store (Woodbridge Mall, Woodbridge, NJ) and was told they don't do the change and had to call Customer service.. Called customer service again and was told any retail store location can do change because photo id needed. Went to a retail store (299 U.S. 1, Edison, NJ) and was told I needed to go to a corporate retail store. Went to a corporate retail store (32 Parsonage Road, Edison, NJ) and was told they don't do it and had to call customer service. This time, I called customer care while still at this location and told them of my misery, aggravation, frustration, anger, for being bounced back and forth. The rep finally agreed to do it and was passed on to an activation line where they took my wife's information so she can open up her own account under the 55+ plan.

What a nightmare! What kind of customer service is this? If not for my daughter, I would switch in an instant to Verizon or AT&T. After being a customer for more than 2 years, this is what I get.

A week ago I went to a ton Ile store because my phone was not working right. The sales girl told me she could not help me I had to call costumer service. I did that and customer service said I needed to go back I to the store so they could help me. I did this because I never left the parking lot. The sales girl only helped while I was on the phone with customer service. As soon as I hung up she said I will just put in the warranty for you and you will have your phone tomorrow. Come to find out after several calls back to the store this never happened. On Thursday my phone finally got ordered under the warranty was told it would come in on Friday the next day. This did not happen. Today Monday a week later my husband's calls the store to ask when the phone would be in. The sales man told him to tell me to come in and they would make it right. So I did. All they did was tell me when the truck might come in. By the way I was told 3pm it is now 336pm no phone yet. While I was at the store I spoke with the manager who said it was my fault and they could not do anything to fix how upset I am. He also said firing the sales girl should be enough. That is not as I still do not have a phone that works. So I'm writing this complete will give you time to come up with a way to fix this before I go to another phone service. This will only be a couple of days. I feel I have wasted enough time and now money because I'm paying for service I can't use.Beth Cross

I just started service with tmobile two days ago , the first issue I had was the store I went to convinced me to trade in my iPhone 6plus for a lgk20 telling me it was a better phone because it had newer technology ((LIES)) the phone was horrible it was cheap and nothing close to my iPhone , I was also told that they would hold my phone until the next day because I was really on the fence with buying this phone , I went back to the store yesterday (9/26/2017)) to return the CHEAP phone that was upsold to me for my iPhone ,and tthey told me they already sent my phone in forcing me to keep the CHEAP k20 , so I called the district manager and his solution was to sell me an iPhone 6s .... this phone is wayyyy to small I cant see anything (which is why I had the plus to begin with) I am not an unreasonable person , but I feel an unjustice was done , I am a brand new customer and I am VERY UNHAPPY . If I could get out of this contract I would .

There is no coordination or consistency -- they sent me to the store to return the phone. At the store, they told me I had to ship it back with UPS. After hourso n the phone, I still have no answer. This happens almost weekly with T-mobile-- there customer service is pretty much the worst.

I was admitted to the hospital on Sept. 10 and was not discharged until 8 pm on 09/20/17. Before I left the hospital I talked with John and Guido as well as someone in tech support regarding my phone. My phone (229.296.9699) is completely inoperable and I wanted to know if I could get it repaired. I was informed that it would have to be mailed off and probably take 3-5 days, which I didn't have to wait. On Sept. 21, 2017 I went to the T-Mobile store in Albany and talked with Sales Associates Heather who talked with someone at T-Mobile for several minutes along with the store manager Kimberly. The outcome was that an EC? show that I was eligible for an upgrade but I would have to pay $228 and some change before I could upgrade to a new phone. After this discussion, I left the store to go get some additional funds to be able to take care of this matter. When I got back to the Albany store Kimberly assisted me with the transaction whereby I paid $125.00 in cash and the balance on my VISA debit card. The payment went thru on the store end but T-Mobile is still telling the manager and myself that I still owe the balance which has already been paid and shows up in their system as being processed. However, I was not able to get a phone nor was Kimberly able to get the issue resolved.
Before leaving the T-Mobile store I called and asked to speak with a manager but I was given over to a supervisor who told me that there was nothing that they could do. I in an anger and unprofessional manner told customer service and the supervisor that I couldn't give a damn about what they were saying. I informed them that I had just got out of the hospital and as I live along I need to be able to call 911 or EMS if I have a relapsed of my condition. They didn't give a damn at that point I informed them that if I go home and have a relapsed of my condition this evening, tonight or tomorrow and unable to contact anyone for help I was going to sue T-Mobile. The supervisor or manager was nonchalant about the situation and kept telling me that if would take 24 hours or a day before the issue could be resolved.
The reason I am so upset and extremely pissed off is because I have been a customer with T-Mobile for over 11 years and could not be given any better service even though they had talked with the manager at the Albany Store and she verified the payment. My medical issue is coughing up blood and if I started back I was to call 911 and come back to the hospital. Hopefully for T-Mobile sake and with the God's grace and mercy I will not have an issue where I will have to go back to the hospital.
This makes me really consider whether or not I want to continue to be a T-Mobile customer. Hopefully someone will take the time to read this message and contact me via the email above because I have no phone.

I will be traveling soon to the UK and wanted a prepaid phone that would work. I went 3 times to the store at Southridge Mall in Milwaukee, WI. I spoke to Tom who explained in detail about the plan. I went back the additional 2 times to be sure I understood. When the time came to finalize the info I called the store and found out Tom (the manager) wasn't at that store anymore and no one knew where he was. The person I talked to didn't seem well informed so I went to the store on S. 27St in Milwaukee and talked to Melissa. She gave me different information but seemed very capable so I decided to go there when the time came to get the prepaid phone. I went back Sept. 21st. She got the phone out and was putting information into the computer and found out that I cannot have a prepaid phone for the UK. I would have to go home, thaw out all three credit freezes, come back, buy a regular plan with the international feature added and cancel it when I get back. I already have a Trac Phone which is inexpensive, but meets my needs. I only wanted a phone for travel to the UK, and if I had known ahead of time about removing credit freezes, etc I could have done it weeks ago. Now it's just too much of a rush and I no longer trust that the phone would have worked. I really did due diligence and the fact that I don't have a T-Mobile phone to travel with isn't due to my lack of trying. It is due to employees who were well meaning, but not well trained. I can't be the only person who ever wanted a prepaid phone for foreign travel. After being given 3 different versions of what was available, none of them was correct. Better training could have eliminated a whole truckload of frustration!

I was advised that I would receive an corporate discount from my job just to be given the run around for almost 2 months. I have been a T-Mobile customer since it was under Suncom. I had a conversation with 2 employees on 9/8 regarding my discount which I was advised (if you would pull the calls) that once I receive my discounts that T-Mobile would retroactive the months that I never received and was advised today 9/20 that I was given the incorrect information from Paula (supervisor) located in Idaho that the information that was provided to me was incorrect. This has been the worst experience that I received from T-Mobile. I will be searching for another provider, clearly your employees were not trained properly to be providing inaccurate information.

I am your customer for almost 16 years and am very dissatisfied with your t-mobile service. I bought my phone in t mobile store and seems they are not very competent to help me as a customer. When I came with my issues the lady said to me that she cannot help me because her job is to sell the phone. that i have to go to computer and call the 1800. Also, before that , the guy who help me to purchase the phone is I felt that he just want to sell the phone with out explanation. I paid my phone in large amount of money. I am sure you can check my billing and the amount.
I am adjunct faculty of one of the College here in Chicago .I met one of my students and found out that she is the manager of tmobile. She explain to me that I really paid too much and end up the right things.

I have to report this issues to someone (Consumer Affairs) because this is taking advantage for those people who trusted your company. Please send me my money back that you owe me. You charge me $500 plus and 244 plus for 2 lines without explanations. Trust is the best to get more people to rely in your company but if you have more complaints then you have more people to go somewhere else. Don't ignore this issues because people chat and talk , Thank you for your attention.

This complain is regarding the tmobile store at king of prussia. I went and purchased an Iphone 7 plus for which I paid $817 ,cash. I asked and was told by a sales.person named allysia that the phone is unlocked and I can use it the next day if I want in europe. When I asked her to please be sure before I pay for it because I am travelimg in few days and needed.to have a phone with me, her exact words were " no worries, from the 6s the Iphone makes its phones unlocked. I paid cash and left only to return after 4 days and ask for a refund . I was told they dont have the money and I should go and look at other tmobile stores hoping one of them had $817 cash to give me, because they had not made enough sales that day but even if I would come on a saturday they could not guarantee me I would be able to get my money, so I should go looking in other tmobile stores if any of them around the city had enough money or I could get a corporate check .This was unacceptable because when I paid I was not told that if I were to return it I only will get my money if the store has made enough sales that day. After they made some phone calls to other stores and 2 hrs of waiting ,there were no money found so I decided to get a corporate check and wait 14-21 days without phone to get my money back. Then while waiting for the check and after after 2 hrs and 15.min, they searched in the store and in all the registers and found some money and told.me they have to keep $50 restocking fee? For their mistake which the employee admitted in front of everyone? If you could check the cameras you will see what happened on Thursday, sept 14 2017 , 6-8:15. This was the worst service I have seen, the worst way I was treated from a store and its managers. And in the end they robbed $50 from me. I have been a tmobile customer for more than 15 years and this is not a way you should treat your customers. One of the managers that dropped by suddenly told me : " we dont have any money to give you , those are the only 2 options you have so either take it or leave it" unbelievable. I am requesting that the $50 they kept as "restocking fee" to be returned to me because it was their

TINASHA.......In TENN..Could Not Help Me With Problem. (tech Dept) She Is Unqualified To Hold That position In My Opinion.t) She Kept Talking Over Me. When I was Trying To Get Help. The Tower Was Down Or What''? Please Educate.The person She Is Inept in Her job. I'm Very Un happy with Your Service On This Date 9/11/2017 EST 1PM.

This is an example of how NOT to handle a identity theft issue!!!

I have file a police report as my account information and personal identification information was stolen/utilized by employee (sales agents) at the Bartlett TN location. Back in June 30th someone purchased an iPhone 7 and accessories on my account. Once I noted the issue, I have made over 10 phone calls to the customer service line with request for follow up. To date, I have received little to "no" follow up or feedback. At this point, I feel victimized twice ... Once by the sales associate and second by the lack of ownership by someone to ensure complete resolution. I hope this compliant will result in an outreach from T-Mobile's escalation team ... I'm considering cancelling my services and going to another provider.

T-Mobil is the last carrier I will ever purchase from. They basically, stole 3 relatively new Sprint IPhone's from me.

We took them up on their supposed better service and savings only to find that their coverage was well less then what it was proclaimed to be. We could barely get service from our home which is 6 miles outside a the Capitol city of MI, Lansing.

When we "switched" to them they had us send to them our 3 sprint (*nearly new*) Iphone's with the promise of paying any fees associated to switching to them as well as crediting us 250 per phone for the IPhone's that we send them, at the time these were the top phone (5S). Well, that didn't happen, they had us ship to them the phones in their provided boxes with their provided labels and then after asking repeatedly for our credits they told us that they never received them.... I asked them how that could possibly be the case since they provided the method to get these back to them. We went back and forth with them for several months and finally became tired of not getting anywhere. We then went back to Sprint and have been happy with our service since. After letting T-Mobil know that we switched they not only stole our phones but sent a collection agency after us to pay them for the balance (equipment) that *they* say they were owed for. We tried repeatedly to deal with them to get the proper credits we were promised and would gladly pay any difference once we received them but they did not comply with their promises.

I have had cell service with all of the major providers at one point in time or another and T-Mobil is by far the worst as well as the most dishonest. We are looking for answers in how to file legal action against them but they are the big company and me the average consume... I would like to have this resolved so they can stop damaging my otherwise perfect credit! We still have all of the shipping information that they had us send them our equipment with.

Looking for answers?

Thanks
Robert

I was offered a plan of $130 for 4 phones unlimited with $10 off with auto pay, total of $120 after rebate. Ever since taking the offer I been in constant dispute with T-Mobile. At first, they said I had a different plan then after several disputes they would find the plan the offered me, then followed by a assurance that it would not happen again, but it kept on happening after each bill. The last dispute they claimed that don't have any such plain and that I was mislead. they offered a $200 rebate for my problem which I refuse. I would like for T-Mobile to honor what they promise

On July 11,2017 I reported my phone(Galaxy note3) lost service.
I deal with tracfone for the free service. I purchased a sim card for t mobile, which is compatible with tracfone service.
Having trouble getting it actived since I complained on 7/11/17.
Tracfone contacted t mobile about the problem on 9/2/17. We were told I'd have activation within 2-4 hrs. It's now 9/10/17 & still no service.
Now they tel me my sim card has expired & it will be 7-10 business days to send me the new one.!
You can't believe how frustrating this has been!! This is 3 months now without a phone, as a senior on a low fixed income, I'm unable to purchase even the cheapest hone.
What is the solution to this?

I need to make a complaint regarding the bill we have been receiving. I do not owe T-Mobile any amount since the last payment was made for $114.81 on 5/5/17, which was for the service period of 5/15/17 – 6/15/17. On 6/10/17 I called T-Mobile notifying that we were cancelling the service effective 6/10/17. I switched the service to MetroPCS on the same day, 6/10/17. I actually called T-Mobile from the MetroPCS store.
On 8/3/17 I received the bill for $509.79. When I spoke to Cheyenne (her Rep. ID 40517), a T-Mobile representative, I was told that it was for 1) Device we had from T-Mobile not returned 2) One line (my daughter, Nadia’s line), and 3) Service charge from 6/15/17. Cheyenne acknowledged that 1) I would return the device (I sent it back to T-Mobile by UPS next day.); 2) Service for Nadia’s line had been separated from mine; and 3) I cancelled the service with T-Mobile effective 6/10/17. She promised to clear this charge and make our balance 0.
On 9/1/17 I received the bill for $142.08. According to Belle (rep ID 280989), our balance shows 0, and she would text me the confirmation. She also suggested me to go to a local T-Mobile store. I never received text from her. When I went to the T-Mobile store close to my house this morning, I was told that I owe $142.08.
As I mentioned above, my last payment was made for 5/15/17 – 6/15/17, and I cancelled the service on 6/10/17. Therefore, I owe T-Mobile absolutely nothing!
I am a long time customer of T-Mobile who never failed the payment on time. I don’t understand why I have been treated like this. I switched to MetroPCS, which is your own affiliated company!
I am looking forward to receiving the statement showing 0 balances.

I purchased a 2nd line phone for my husband on 8/3/17 for a gift, but my husband is loosing his eye sight, I called T-mobile and stated that I have to go to a store so my husband can pick one out.
The lady send me a return label per e-mail. I sent it back on 8/8/ 17 per Courtney instruction.She also corrected my phone bill to $50.00 per month. I am 71 years old and will be issued credit.
I called back on 8/15/17 spoke with George who stated that they received my phn. and I will see credit on my charge account on the 8/19/17.
On 8/16/17 I spoke with Miquel after looking at my account on the website and found mistakes he said he adjusted my account
On 8/24/17 I spoke with Raya who said credit was issued on 8-19-17 She also adjusted my account again. Because it kept going up.
On 8/28/17 my statement on line says I owe $80.38 I supposed to get a $30.00 credit. Also no $106.00 credit to my credit card.
I had spoken with Nicco employee # 19460811 who credit my account down to $30.00 for September who stated he will look into why I did not received my $106.00.
I am on Social Security, who needs her money, so I can purchase a 2nd phone for my Husband
Please advise ASP
Ellen Savage

Last week, my sons phone just stopped connecting to the Tmobile network. I called Tech support to troubleshoot it, they recommended going into a store to see if the SIM card was bad.

I visited a store located on Roosevelt Blvd in Jax, Fl. The employee there told me the device was the problem, not the SIM card. The device still worked fine, it just couldn't connect to internet/ calling network. This employee initially told me he could switch out this phone for a new one with no changes in my monthly payments or overall costs, since this device wasn't that old. I agreed.. And then he tried to have me pay 76.00 for various fees.
I had him stop, put my current device back together and declined. It is not my fault this device just suddenly and inexplicably won't connect to the network.

I then called customer service. I spoke with Jeffrey in IT who again tried to troubleshoot the device unsuccessfully. He apologized, realized the device was NOT old enough to be having this problem and offered to set something up internally. He arranged a replacement phone, free of charge, to be shipped to another local store in Jax, Fl on 103rd St. I explained to him that my current device did have a screen crack and had for some time. He said this was not an issue.

When I went in today to finally get this new phone, the rep at the 103 St location,( Asst Manager, Romnick), REFUSED to give me the phone they received because my current phone screen had a crack. I attempted repeatedly to explain the process of what happened to him. He refused me when I asked to speak to a manager. He refused to provide me any contact information for anyone in Managements. When I pressed him, he gave me the WRONG e-mail address for the General Manager. He didn't apologize or even care to listen to any words that left my mouth.

I called Customer Service from the store and spoke with Drew in Boise, Idaho. He apologized and stated he would ship a different replacement phone to my home, overnight, free of charge. I'm expecting it tomorrow.

This employee at the 103rd location needs to be FIRED. I want correct contact information for management at this location.

I've been a customer for over 10 years and NEVER should have been treated this way. Ill keep reaching out to every senior level associate in this company if necessary. This person was HORRIBLE and this experience us ridiculous.

T-MOBILE IN CHATTANOOGA, TENNESSEE 37421 VERY UNSATISFIED WITH T-MOBILE PHONE COMPANY-
LOCATED ON GUNBARREL ROAD TALKED ME --(DISABLED WITH HANDS UNABLE TO USE OLD OBSOLETE NON WORKING--"DEFECTIVE" TELEPHONE FLIP TELEPHONE THAT I COULD "NOT" OPEN PLUS IT WAS DEFECTIVE--UNABLE TO HEAR WHEN RECEIVING CALLS OR CALLING OUT) PLUS ADDITIONAL PROBLEMS. THEY HAD THIS TELEPHONE ON DISPLAY---WITH NEW TELEPHONES. I AM DISGUSTED.

MY PHONE NUMBER IS 1-423-503-5636 (SARA KEY) ACCOUNT IS UNDER NAME OF ROY L. KEY 1-423-503-0000

PLEASE KNOW THAT I AM "DISABLED" AND UNABLE TO USE THIS DEFECTIVE TELEPHONE--AND I TRIED ANOTHER PHONE--TO HEAVY AND LARGE FOR MY "DISABLED HANDS"--AND THE STORE "CHARGED US A $50.00 (FIFTY DOLLAR-RESTOCKING FEE) THAT WE SENIOR OLDER PEOPLE CANNOT AFFORD TO PAY OUT. I AM 75 YEARS OF AGE AND MY HUSBAND ROY KEY IS 82 YEARS OF AGE--VETERAN DAV ON FIXED LOWER INCOME. I WANT OUR "FIFTY DOLLARS" REFUNDED PLUS I SHALL RETURN THIS OBSOLETE FLIP DEFECTIVE TELEPHONE WHEN I FEEL WELL TO GO TO T-MOBILE STORE. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND T-MOBILE FOR DISABLED PEOPLE--WITH NUMB HANDS. PLEASE RESPOND IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU, MRS. SARA KEY 2326 GUINEVERE PARKWAY CHATTANOOGA, TENNESSEE 37421 HOME TELEPHONE 1-423-894-0015 DATE- AUGUST 28, 2017 MONDAY

T Mobile is very unprofessional and unorganized. My phone went black and I called to purchase a new phone. It's been two week and my phone is still not here yet. Each time I call to check on the status of my order I speak to a different representative who provides me with different information. One time I was told it was coming the next day. Another representative told me a week from now. I even spoke with multiple supervisors. One told me a week and another told me 27days literally 3hrs later when I called. Its frustrating and very irritating. I have been with T-Mobile for about 2 years.. but this is absolutely ridiculous. I am always having issues with their services however their rates are good which is why I stayed as long as I did. But enough is enough, I'd rather pay extra for good service. I am canceling my services with this company.

My phone was cut off on September the 22 and was off the whole month of October until the 28 and T-Mobile is trying to charge my for that month by saying that they did not charge me but there was no credit on my bill for that month at all and it is not fair that I was charge. I argue with that customer representative that was not listening to what I was saying she had me to hold on for a manager which never came to the phone to talk to me.

I am so upset. I opened a new line on September in Bellingham store, the service is very good. They explained the term to me clearly. However, I got a text message on September 13, please see attachment which is the line is charged $0 and I called 611.

One of your customer service told me that there is no charge on the line as long as I use T-Mobile service. So I asked him that it means No charge on that line every month. He told me yes. But on Oct statement, I got charge and I called 611,the customer service told me to bring the text message to near T-Mobile store. I went and showed the salesman the text.He called the center, just told the salesman that it was a mistake. I felt very disappointed about the calling center.

Then I called again and told the customer service Raymond the whole story. He told me that he will adjust my monthly payment to $290.Every month from that day, I only pay $290.i confirmed with him again. He told me I only pay $290every month, not only on October. However, I got charge again this month, I called again but the customer service Owen just revoked the agreement between Raymond and me on behalf of T-Mobile, and I tried to talk to her supervisor Dexter who refused to talk to me. I feel very sad and disappointed that the two customer service persons do not cherish my business with your company.

I told owen that if you guys do not anything, I will bring the case to consumer affairs and small claims court,or court.because T-Mobile did not do any remedy action. But Dexter still did not do anything and even refused to have phone conversation with me. Do you think that your customer team respects the customer or me? If your company does not mind I bring this case to consumer affairs and Court, I will be happy to take this case to court. I hope that you can give me reasonable solution.

I own a business with a 715-463 exchange (our # 715-463-3663) and since May of 2016 customers who have T-mobile as their carrier 715-222 are not able to connect to my pizza business because the calls are dropped, routed to another phone number, or just never connect. I have been told that the calls go out fine to the switch (a long distance carrier), but not sent through to the local phone company (Grantsburg Telecom).

Our business depends on calls from cell phones and the T-mobile customers can't get through. There has been at least five trouble tickets issued with no solution to the problem or explanation of what is going on. Total and complete incompetence! I am currently soliciting information from every customer (offering a coupon) who uses T-mobile; asking them to write down how many times they have tried to order in the past five months and what they usually order.

This information will be placed on an invoice and submitted to a lawyer for processing. latest ticket numbers: 14135418, 14149006. My business records of sales comparisons from the past five years indicate that we have lost a considerable amount of business since May 2016 due to this problem.

I inquired recently regarding not being able to dial on a conference call number that I have been using for a long time and that now, I am being charged .01 a minute to dial in on this call. The representative that assisted me before I was able to speak to a manager was not aware of this change and that it was not new policy. However, she was able to eventually tell me that the changes were just made about 6 weeks ago. I am very upset that a notice was not sent to me as a customer to inform me of the recent changes. As a customer, we are spending a lot of money each month paying for the equipment and telephone bills, and as a courtesy, we should have been informed. Now I am unable to log in on the conference line each week.

Have a LG G4 handset that recently died. Told handset was on back order and possibly could take 2 weeks to receive device. I understand that it is not the carriers fault for the handset to quit working. I do, however, hold the carrier responsible for taking 2 weeks to get the replacement. We pay insurance so that any problems happen with handsets can be rectified quickly. We have been with T Mobile for 15 years, maybe it is time to shop elsewhere.

there was a promotion going on that t-mobile offer trade-in your iPhone 6 for free new iPhone 7, so i call t-mobile to place order for iPhone 7, the rep said my order was processed. When log in my account to check the order status a week later, i didn't see any pending at all. I called t-mobile and found out that my order never has been processed, so i try to replace the order, the promotion was already expired.

So i was so mad and switch to sprint, about a month later, the t-mobile charge me $150. the plan i used was the t-mobile one plan, i pay 3 lines get 1 line free, but i only used 3 lines. I couldn't find the 4th person to join my plan, so the 4th line was not being use. When i switch to sprint, i thought my t-mobile account was cancel. They charge me $150 for the 4th line remaining active. T-mobile is a big scam company.

I am a T-Mobile customer for more than a decade. My L-G4 phone, which is less than one year old, stopped working, so I took it to the local T-Mobile store to process a replacement per terms of the insurance policy sold to me by T-Mobile. The store tech determined that I had not damaged the phone and am eligible for a replacement ---in 29 days! Because it is back-ordered at the factory.

A replacement that takes 29 days is not in compliance with the policy terms I was promised when purchasing this phone and policy. I am told my option is to "jump" to another phone, the nearest similar model is priced at $499 --before taxes, with my "credit" of the balance still owed on the LG4, this would represent an additional $320. Why should I pay $320 when they owe me a fully functioning LG4, which they are pricing at $344.99 in their store? And they have these in the store.

I called the T-Mobile customer service line and was told it was not their problem because the manufacturer is back-ordered. But I did not buy this from the manufacturer, T-Mobile sold me, billed me, and collected from me, payments for the phone and the insurance.

i had divorced and separated back in May 2016 and my ex-husband had been cancelled off my t-mobile account, i have been calling several times and is still being charged for his phone he had sent back to the company several months ago. I would like to get this corrected ASAP this has been very up setting that nobody at the store nor on the phone can take care of the issue in getting this corrected. I don't agree i should have to pay for a cell phone he nor i no linger have and would like a reimbursement of the charges i have been paying throughout the months. It will not be hard for me to switch providers. This is very up setting that nobody can get this corrected on my account, not so much worried about the refund, just getting my bill corrected would be great.

I was mortified when I lost all my contacts due to lack of care or training. The sales person was apologetic for his mistake but that does niot help. I Grace been with you 12 years and this is my first complain I regret even getting a new phone. This person took upon himself to shred my sims card and also the chip that contained my fathers pictures I ask heart broken those were the last pictures I hear of him. Why are they not trained on this.

Called customer service 3 times. Got a different rep. 3 different times that I could not understand. Spoke too fast, could not understand them with there accent and could not complete my request. Been a customer 12 + years, never missed a payment and have never been late with a payment. Have had current phone for about 2 years and now can not understand any one due to the receiver of the phone (had to call on the house phone). Am wanting to upgrade to a GPS phone and I feel the prices involved in getting another phone are just too high. Since we have been a loyal customer for so long, and since we use to get free upgrades, I feel I should receive a free up grade at not charge seeing that the current unit is not working correctly and can not be used. I would accept a used or refurbished working phone. Do not need the latest, greatest or most expensive model. Only request is that it not be Pink.

Back in July I signed up for a plan with T-mobile. We were told that if we bought 4 Samsung J7 phones and upgraded to the 10G of data that the 40.00 for the plan and the 10.00 a month for the phones would be credited to my account every month. Well every month since then I have had to call customer service or go down to my local T-mobile store and fight for at least 1/2 hour or more to get my bill adjusted being told that it would not happen the next month.

I have gotten text messages over the last three months telling me that I was dropped from the plan and then re-enrolled in the plan. Every month I am told there will no longer be a problem. Finally this month I had had enough of the problem. I got ahold of customer service once again and was told that my complaints were not on record and that as of the 20th of this month it was finally added to my account to have the problem fixed.

I went to my local store and (they are awesome, by the way) they called and got the problem fixed once again and asked if there was some sort of compensation for my problems over the last three months and he was told there was nothing they could do to help me due to the fact that it was not their problem but that it was my local stores problem. It has nothing to do with my local store, all they did was sign my up.

They do not drop me out of the promotion or re enroll me in the promotion. That has to come from somewhere else. My rep told the customer service lady on the phone that he did not feel he should be responsible for compensating me on my bill, due to the fact that it was not his fault. The lady on the phone said there was nothing she could do. I am not happy with customer service. I have been a loyal t-mobile customer for two years now and I have paid my bill on time every month.

Fighting for a plan was not in the cards for me and i was not aware that I would have to fight every month for this upgrade. I am expecting some form of compensation on my account for the problems that I have encountered and all of the rude customer service people I have come across over the last few months. I will take this problem higher if something is not done to make me a happy customer.

I have been trying to solve a complicated issue for the past month or more. No one I talk to when I call customer service has been able to help me. On August 12th, my friend and I decided to switch from Verizon to T-mobile. She went to a T-Mobile store without me. She did not have access to our Verizon account, or any of the information that T-Mobile needed in order to port her number. The sales associate helping her told her it was no problem: He can just give her a new number and that he could port both of our numbers when I came into the store later that day.

I did in fact go to the same store, to the same person, a few hours later. He set me up with a new cell phone and ported my number. I was under the impression that he would also port my friend's number at the same time. He did not. I didn't become aware of this fact until I got a bill from Verizon that included both the remaining cost for my financed phone and a charge for my friend's line, since it was never actually ported. There is also no record of her trading in her phone. As far as I’m concerned, he stole her phone and lied to both of us.

The name of the person at the T-Mobile store in Tucson, AZ, is Eddie. I don't know his last name. His sales rep number is: 7980503. The store he works (or worked) at is: San Clemente Shopping Center, 3847 E Broadway Blvd #3847, Tucson, AZ 85716. I paid the Verizon bill ($154.89), which includes both the cost of my device buyout and a regular monthly bill for the other line that was never ported. I submitted the bill to Switch to t-mobile and was approved for a reimbursement of $54 (which, by the way, I still have not received).

I went to a different T-mobile store a little over a month ago to try to solve this problem. The manager there advised that I let him port my friend's number to my T-mobile account, so that I can at least get that part taken care of. I am still waiting for my final bill from Verizon before I can submit it for reimbursement. He also told me that he would put a credit on my account for the extra line for 4 months. After 4 months he said I could cancel the extra line. I got my new bill from T-mobile and it is $143.16. You can imagine why I’m confused as to why it is so high. I do not see the credit on my account for the extra line.

I would like to be reimbursed for the last monthly bill I got from Verizon for my friend's line (about $100). I would also like to be credited for the extra line that I currently have, that no one is using (there isn’t even a phone attached to the line).

Horrible experience with T-mobile. been a loyal customer for almost 2 years now, but extremely disappointed with my latest experience. I don't have a phone right now because they were not able to solve my problem. I use my phone for business, so basically I can't do my job right now. Extremely frustrated. They can't solve the issue and they don't have a loaner program while they are working on the issue.

I requested a replacement for my Note 4 (it freezes and goes crappy when I set it to mute). So after 2 weeks of waiting I finally got it. But the replacement I got was even worse (the girl at the store who did the transfer notice some glitch even before the transfer from my old phone started). After they did the transfer It kept on rebooting and it just freezes. When it rebooted... it goes really hot too. So I told them that's unacceptable. They made me call 611 (Customer support) and I know I got rerouted to a call center and the person I spoke to can't do anything but order another replacement which is in back order and credit me the $5.35 i paid every time I get a replacement.

She said I could ask the store if I could get a loaner phone. I went to the store the next day. The manager and the staff who did the transfer clearly knows that there is a problem with the phone but told me they have no loaner phone. In the meantime, they wont just give me back my old phone which was there in front of us because apparently it has to go to the warehouse ASAP. So now I have no phone at all. The replacement just died and I don't know how long a wait I have to get a new replacement.

T-Mobile, has being pushing me around since September to replace my phone Samsung Note 7 for the New iPhone 7 plus 256. They had take three orders and none of them has gone thru. Their customer service is not qualify to work with the system. Las order I place was in store, tired to deal with the phone person and while speaking to them about my order, they cancelled my order without my authorization and put me and the end of the line again pushing my shipping date from 10/18 thru 12/12. Very shady and unreliable company. I switch from AT&T after 8 years and I strongly regret it.

T-Mobile has advertised that they will pay your last bill if you transfer your service to them. This is untrue. Approximately 2 months ago, my sons decided to get off my AT&T plan and get a T-Mobile account. They've called an incredible amount of time inquiring as to the status of the payment, even receiving a text over a month ago (Wed., September 14, 8:09PM, as follows: "Free T-Mobile MSG: Your reimbursement submission has been approved. Please allow 2-3 weeks for receipt of your final payout via prepaid card."

Mind you, this came after we had waited a month for T-Mobile to pay the "final payout." Now another month has passed and nothing. T-Mobile keep telling my sons, processing. T-Mobile won't talk to me personally. This is very poor customer service. Why can't this just get taken care of as promised? Quick to add them as new customers, slow to cover their final payout. Bad business.

Cool pad battery overheated customer service sent whole phone back for replacement. When replacement phone arrived it was only the phone no battery or back cover. I have spent over 10 hours trying to resolve this issue. The phone was purchased at a T mobile store.The customer service has been awful. Today I have spoken with 7 people and been transferred 5 times. I have been trying to resolve this matter for almost 2 months. I had to purchase another phone.

I had a T-mobile plan with a corporate discount. I asked about family plan w/ discount and was told I was eligible to switch to the family plan and keep discount. I switched plan, and was processed for the corporate discount and all was good. I changed jobs and in 10/15, I again asked about the discount with my plan, was again told I could have my plan with the discount. Corporate discount was verified and applied monthly. All is good. In 2016, I stopped getting the discount automatically, and had to call. No problem.

Eventually I was referred to Migrations for resolution, and was told I never should have had the discount with my plan. I spent 3 months, and finally got it resolved. There was an email from a supervisor to discount confirming. Today I'm told no more discount. Call and email records stop 1+ month short of when I when this was resolved. Told can't get copies of my own contacts with customer service. I'm grandfathered in. Discount confirmed. Do not understand lost records or why discount is being yanked again. T-mobile website very clear that grandfathered in discounts (like mine, pre-2014) still qualify.

Please return my discount. I brought in 5 people (5 new phone) and in 1.5 years, bought 2 more phones. Very disappointing.

An employee at a T-Mobile branch in Tampa was in charge of merging two accounts. My husband and I wanted to be together in a family plan so we asked her to merge us into one account. She made my husband the account holder and supposedly canceled my old account. She forgot to tell me that I needed to pay for my phone in full that day before transferring to my husbands account because the jump service I was using couldn't be transferred. Today I got charged $404 without notice all because she forgot to tell me that I needed to pay that off.

She then lied and said both my husband and I would be making installment payments on his new account and today I found out it was all A lie. My account was overdrawn and now I have to deal with the fact that I not only have no money left in my account but also owe money to the bank. I want this issues addressed and acknowledged. I hope to hear back from corporate about this terrible experience.

I am customer of T-Mobile. I took the connection in July 2016. Before coming to India have requested in Store whether I can use the services in India or not. Got the response like I can use the service but they are going to charge 20c per minute. I am trying to use after coming to India. But I see there is "No Service" so have contacted Customer care services and they have done their basic troubleshooting things but no use. So they have raised a ticket and informed me the issue is going in 5 business days. it's almost 40 days. But the issue was not yet resolved. gain I tried to contact the customer care but got the same reply. But paying the bill on time. Not getting any proper service.

I have been a customer with Tmobile over 14 years. Today I walked in the store I've always gone to for questions, purchases or to make payments. They signed me in, a couple of customers walked in after I did. The employees helped them before me. I checked the sign in sheet and I was next, according to the sign in list. I confronted an employee that was helping the person who should have been helped after me. I mentioned to him that my name was next in line before the persons they were helping. He just looked at me and said "we'll get to you in a minute". I was so upset because of how he made that comment, and felt I am a paying and loyal customers also. Just want to say, the employee has attitude and picks and chooses who to serve next. Now I have to go back tomorrow and hope the don't have attitude.

I set up a family plan with T-Mobile last week in order to enjoy the free trade-in promotion with them. There are four lines in this family plan, and three of them need to trade-in. I pre-ordered the new iphone and finalized the trade-in process the day i set up the plan. But the other two, because the line are located in different cities, I have been adviced to ship out the sim card to them. so they can go to a nearby T-mobile and do service after then. Today, when the other line holder went to the T-Mobile store, the repentative told them that the trade in promotion was gone yesterday without any warning or notice. Right now, my old iphone 5 can't be trade in anymore.

Two SIM Cards Delivered - One SIM Card/Service Representatives Won't Cancel, 2nd SIM Card does not work. 1st SIM card was lied to by t-mobile customer rep and told was cancelled and follow-up again to cancel and got a bill for SIM card that doesn't work and I didn't activate but asked to cancel.

2nd SIM card I prepaid $50, my credit card was charged after I activated it but doesn't work and SIM pin code i gave to T-mobile customer rep doesn't work. My at&t account was cancelled by t-mobile when i activated the 2nd SIM card. This is my experience with T-mobile, mocked, ridiculed, dragged through the mud, stressed, taken advantage of for money and time and left with nothing - no phone. I included details in images below.

I am the owner of a Note 7. I have been following what needed to be done to return the phone for the recall. I knew, thanks to customer care that the phones would be arriving at the store on September 21, 2016. Yesterday, Sept. 21, I waiting outside the Tmobile store (307 E. Expressway 83, Mission Texas) When it opened I was one of two people waiting. We were both told that the phones were not in but would be arriving later in the evening. The representative said if we gave her our info. She would call us when they came in. She even put a phone on hold for us. About 12 noon she called and I rushed back to the t-mobile store to get the phone recall over with.

I waited an hour because it was busy. When the time came for me to be helped I was told that I needed a receipt because I had purchased my phone thru a third party vendor. I was frustrated, but understood. So I left the store. I had to be at work at 2pm and it was already past one. I arrived home, found the receipt and called the same store back. I spoke with Carlos who is the store manager there and the same representative who told me I needed a receipt.

I told him that I found the receipt, but had to be at work. I was to get off work at 6pm, I asked if there was anyway he could please hold the phone for me. He told me due to high demand he was not able to hold the phone that it was a first come first serve basis. I explained that I was first, that I had arrived at the store when it opened and was one of two people waiting first. He told me there was nothing he could do. There were six phones left and he was not able to hold them. I stated to Carlos that he was not making this easy at all. I ended the conversation.

I took the phone to work with me in case I ended up in the area. My job at times takes me in that direction, and sure in enough it did. When I knew that I would be in the area I called Carlos. I let him know that I was in the area, asked if there were still phones. He said yes. I asked if I could take me phone and receipt in......leaving it there so the paper work could be done and picking it up after work. He told me that I must in in store for the process and it would take anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes. I could not do so and my frustration had mounted. I could not understand why not one inch was being given. My family has been loyal t-mobile customers for over 9 years. I explained to Carlos that he was not trying to help me in the least and that I was doing every thing I could.

He gave no further help and I ended the conversation. I called my mother the primary account holder....asked her if she would go in and do the recall return for me, she agreed and I dropped the phone off to her. She then called Carlos to make she he still had a phone. He said he did not. My mom described Carlos as being rude to her on the phone. I am highly disappointed with the lack of effort on Carlos' part to try and help me resolve my problem. I feel I did all I could to obtain the new note 7 and exchange the other faulty one. Yet I still ended up in the same position in the end. The phone I have heats up quite hot and often. I have always given great reviews about tmobile.

My family calls me a walking advertisement, but yesterday was quite disappointing.

I changed my plan on Friday, September 16 to have unlimited text, talk, data and international calling. I still cannot reach my husband who is in the United Kingdom at this time. The call drops immediately and does not go thru. I have been with T-Mobile for at least 16 years now and am very disappointed in the time I have to wait for this issue to be resolved. If you cannot resolve the issue within the next 24 hours, I shall have no alternative but to go to another provider. The customer service representatives try to be most helpful and congenial but it is out of their hands to resolve the problem.

There is no opportunity afforded to the customer to know and utilize the mobile without boundaries program, until they receive their bill and then your very friendly staff suggest them to use that $10.00 program on their next travels. What is interesting is upon my stay in Mexico, I received a text telling me that my text were free and my calls would be .20 per minute. Wouldn't that been a great time to offer me a link to utilize the mobile without boundaries program. But no that did not happen.

I know others that have been ripped off completely by the lack of awareness T-mobile stands by. I always come with a solution to the problem. Put advantages to buying mobile on the payment page, everyone has to go there, A sort of did you know when traveling you can make major discounts with T-mobile? then list the different buy programs. That would be proactive. Currently T-mobile is reactive, they leave it to the customer to surf their site. I was told by one representative that my account was over a year old so it was not in my paperwork upon signing.

That went over bad. Also seeing as you can generate text with welcome to Mexico, add a link to start the Mobile without boundaries process. I know I will love it and I think it is a wonderful feature to show your customers they are valued and you have their utmost comfort in mind while traveling.

My husband went into the Local T-mobile store In Spokane Wa. He had his credit run and was approved for a account. The Sales person gave him a non credit account that charges 250.00 a month rather than 150-180 a month with credit. So we get the bill 250.00 and Alvin my husband calls to get a arrangement. He tells them the situation so they grant him 10 days to pay. I call to pay the bill. The customer assistance says. you have a zero balance. I ask are you sure? He says yes I am looking at your account right now. Your next bill is due Oct. 6th.

The next day the phones off. I call to see what happened and told the operator what happened. I asked to speak to a manager. I was given Arvin S. He was rude spoke over me and was saying you should have paid your bill. I told him I called and was told it was $0 owed. I thought perhaps the previous Supervisor put the account at zero for the tricky way we had been put in a higher payment account then we should have been. How could I pay a balance that was set to zero owing?

Tmobile like to waste your time, gas, and money. For a while now my phone has drained around 50% of its battery overnight. After talking to a phone technician for 2 days. I had to reformat my phone to make sure it was the battery that has a problem. He told me before I send it in for a manufacturer warranty exchange I should bring it in to inspect it for damages so I wont be surprised by hidden charges. When I brought it in for and an inspection the worker had told me that I do not have a problem and the phone is safe to exchange.

I continued to proceed with the manufacturer warranty exchange. Fast forward to next week. I come in after I received a messaging saying my phone has arrived. I came in to exchange my phone and they told me because I have a small crack on the screen I would be charged the full price of the phone. I told them what the other worker said the prior week when he has inspected it. They continue to say that they cant help me. If they had told me prior that it is a problem them I wouldn't have minded.

But after they have wasted my time, effort, and gas they told me it not they problem but mine.I have gone out of my way multiple time, driving to the store twice, multiple calls to customer services, and formatting my phone just to get my time wasted and ignored by the people are supposed to help me.

Horrible, horrible, horrible. I cannot begin to explain the horrendous service you can expect to receive once you walk into his place. I went into this store 3 days prior to actually buying a phone, as soon as I walked inside I had this lady follow me asking if I needed help I said no I was just looking she came up to me 2 time after asking the same question I finally asked her about the galaxy s6 edge (which was on display) if they had any other colors she responded saying yes. I came back 3 days after ready to buy the phone and a guy this time attended me I told him the phone I wanted and he said that it's on display but they no longer have it in stock I would have to purchase it online and walked away from me.

I then asked him to okay go through with the order online, a man standing next to me goes and asks what phone is he selling I tell him the galaxy s6 edge and without even thinking about it he gives me a disgusted look and says "eww" and then proceeds to tell me he is a manager at another store and that he knows about phones ( I have no clue how he became a manager with those non customer service skills). I then asked the guy selling me my phone if it was brand new and not refurbished or previously owned he clearly said "yes it's brand new" a week later and I still have not received my phone I get a call from t-mobile saying I had 48 hours from the day I ordered the phone to sign an electronic form (which I was never informed of) and thus my order was canceled.

I called t-mobile and re-ordered it which took another week and when I finally get it surprise surprise the box says pre-owned and to top it off the sim card doesn't fit. This store and t-mobile combined are just straight trash. To take your money they do with the quickness but to actually have good customer service is apparently difficult for them.

Went to my T-Mobile store today, Sept. 14, 2016 and thanked the man for NOT giving me any service! He was downright rude. I had two questions and since someone else there had installed tat drive well app, I figured they would know more than my local State Farm office. I was frankly told they had nothing to do with apps and I should go elsewhere. I intend to go elsewhere and seek a better and more friendly telephone company as soon as possible. You would think that T Mobile would hire employees with a better demeanor and who are not so slovenly.

This store is across from the Mall on 192 in Melbourne Florida and the funny thing is that they send you to that mall for a battery replacement...that in and of itself should have been a red flag. I must say that generally this is the worst employee I have seen there, but initially when I purchased the Galaxy 4 they did not transfer the info from my Blackberry and I had to go to Best Buy for that. Suggest that T-Mobile needs to hire better individuals who are not so nasty.

I went to visit a local T-Mobile to inquiry about portable wifi, unlimited talk and text and data, and to look at the phone and tablet selection. No one greeted me, or asked if I needed any assistance, another customer came in shortly and a representative urgently rushed to greet them and proceeded to assist them. I just left the store.

Been having trouble with T-Mobile lately. When I'm at home, the phone scrambles and disconnects while I'm talking to someone. Then I can't use the phone for about 15 minutes. So far, T Mobile can't solve the issue. I've spent hours on this. They sent me a new phone and the next day, scramble, scramble scramble. It sounds like a tape rewinding. Customer service told me I was receiving a credit which was a lie. It didn't happen. Then when I called and asked for a supervisor, the rep kept saying, "Don't worry about it." I waited for a long time to be connected to a supervisor and he transferred me to another rep. So I tried to talk to a supervisor again and was transferred to someone's voice mail. This is lousy service and I'm ready to change to a new carrier.

As a new 8 day customer I am totally blown away. Excellent telephone service, great customer service reps experience, but I've had nothing but issues with my iPhone 6s device itself from day 1, if you were to research the notes you would be informed of my issues. The very first day. I had 5 dropped calls, then I found out that my data wasn't provisioned correctly therefore i could not use data. I had to call three times to your tech support reps whom I would have to give excellent scores to for their hard work.

Why did I have to call because I had go reinstall apples software just to place a call and use data. Finally if I wish to upgrade my telephone to your new iPhone 7 which is a win win for both your company plus myself I am forced to pay a fee, pardon my language a (bull****) $50.00/$75.00 restocking fee. Next, I wouldn't be able to use my prepaid iPhone 6s balance of $189.99 cash which I paid towards the iPhone 6s towards for the purchase of a new iPhone 7. Therefore I plan to just return to return to the store and pay the restocking fee for the iPhone 6s and just get my cash back while using my unlocked iPhone 6 from At&t.

I place an order online for a new iPhone 7. I received the email with Equipment Agreement & order #. when I check the order the next day, it stated it can take up to 48 hr to update ( I check a few time). I called after the 48hrs and was told by the rep I had no email on file, yet I received the first email. and my order was canceled and she could not help. Asked for a supervisor, the supervisor was going to place the order for me, gave her my card number which repeat back wrong twice, them tell me it was denied, gave another card same repeating wrong numbers again denied. after 30 minute I gave up and was not going to give another card number. I guess T-Mobile does not want me to buy a new phone.

I've been a customer of T-Mobile for many years. I made the switch from Sprint to Suncom before it became T-Mobile because of poor customer service on Sprints part. My account is in good standing I have 4 lines. I recently moved from Asheville NC where service was so so due to the geography I would drop a call every now and then and because my house was in a cove I used my WiFi a lot but I was able to get calls or make calls when I needed. Since I moved to Elkhart IN and spend 98% of my time in Middlebury IN and the other 3% Driving I might as well not even take my phone with me because I have little to no service here. I use wifi whenever I can but I don't feel like I should have to.

At first I thought it was my phone so I took it to the T-mobile store at the University park mall in Mishawaka IN and had the Sim card replaced and checked to make sure all my settings were there for optimal service. Drove back out to Middlebury and still no service. The clerk at the store told me service is bad in that area because it's an amish community and it's just not needed out there. Well I beg to differ it's very important to have cell service no matter where you are after all it is what I pay for. I use my phone as a gps and I use Spotify for music. I am retired from law enforcement and My wife works in the medical field and has to be in contact with her office at all times so you can imagine how big of an inconvenience not having service when you need it has been.

Not to mention my son who also has a phone has no way of contacting me from school unless he uses a land line. Once again something we shouldn't have to do for the amount of money we have spent. And even then if he tries to call me I won't get the call until I can connect with wifi. And sometimes that doesn't even work. It's extremely frustrating even when we are in Elkhart if my son goes for a bike ride or if my wife goes running communication can't happen because of the lack of service.

As it stands now I don't have many other options but to find a new career or service and that sucks because up until this point my services with T-mobile was something I would brag about not just the call quality but the employees at the store in Asheville NC off Patton Ave. Who was always ready to go above and beyond. I'm really disappointed and feel really inconvenienced at this point.... but I don't have many other options. I need to be able to make calls and receive calls on the go and not tied down to the wifi at my house or the local McDonalds if that was the case I would have stayed with my home land line and never invested in my cell phones. I understand why service was spoty in the mountains of NC but the idea that it's this bad up here is just not right.

I'd love to find a way to resolve these issues not only for myself and my family but for the thousands of tourists who come to this area who run into the same problems I have... I have attached the location of several towers or at least the ones that showed up. With winter coming it's vital for my wife's safety my son's safety and even my elderly parents to be able to reach me my wife or my son.

The original plan I signed with T-Mobile was for unlimited local calls and texting. Last month I had someone visiting from Europe and I gave him the fourth line that we do not use in order to be able to contact me for the duration of his stay. My phone bill for the month is 1200. I was never notified by T-Mobile that there were called being made internationally. When I became a T-Mobile client I specifically told the salesperson all I wanted was a set deal only talk and text. I have spoken to several personal on the phone and I do not get any correct answer to my problem. So I am vey dissatisfied and I will be leaving your service. I have been with you for four years and have gotten no promotional deal with you, I have also paid my bill way ahead of time. If this is the way you treat your customers then you do not deserve my or my families business.

I purchased a phone at the t-mobile store. After about two weeks I realized something was vert wrong with the phone call connection. All was well with the other apps. So after trying for a week strict to get the phone fixed, exchanged and re-evaluated, no go on the phone calls. Now because I started bringing it in 7 days after the "buyers remorse" period, the won't reimburse me, take the phone back or be credited for it on my account. How can t-mobile sell defective products and not stand by them when something goes wrong? Especially if they keep saying this is not a common problem? Also, the warranty exchange phone was so defective it would not turn on! T-mobile has been trying to sell defective phones, hoping to not have returns by having a crazy short period. Most retail stores have a 30 days return policy. Why 14 for t-mobile? Because they know they sell defective devices.

On July 28,2016, while shopping at Westown Mall, Knoxville, TN. I went to a T mobile Kiosk booth to inquire about my account. I approach a representative (Yessmean or something like that) to ask. While i was asking her about my account, she ignored me completely and she started using her cell phone taking pictures of the mall. BTW, NO customer(s)was present at that time and there were three reps manning the booth. My fiancee was there and witnessed everything that happened.

I immediately called (611) T mobile customer service number to register a complaint about the horrible "customer service" (or non existent ) I just received from their kiosk booth. The person (Brad, i think the name i spoke on the phone) stated that there is no need to talk to management because he said that he will take care of it. HE did not mention his job title.. Forgot to ask. If I could, I want to rate my experience with a negative star review on this complaint board. Yes, that bad!

Have feedback for T-Mobile?