T-Mobile Complaints Continued... (Page 7)

781+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call T-Mobile corporate: 425-378-4000

A couple of weeks ago I wanted to surprize my daughter 913-731-6855 with internet on her phone. I was speaking to a T-Mobile Rep & it was discovered her phone was not able to recieve internet & her upgrade will be in Dec. So the Rep changed the internet plan back to regular as phone plan was to begin with, said I might have a 50cent charge, never said they renewed anything or her phone for another 2 yrs. My daughter went to the T-Mobile store in Lawerence Ks to see if when her upgrade comes up in Dec. she is going to get her own plan including unlimited long distance, internet, texting ect. When they were checking it was discovered the contract on her phone was renewed for 2 more years making it impossible for her to get her own contract. She wants the plan that requires no contract. I am requesting since I was not told it was done for 1 thing. My Account # is 296490994. I have been a loyal customer for over 9 years. I would really like to have the 2 year renewal removed so my daughter whom is 24 can get her own T-Mobile plan. My # is 913-731-4999. Thank you Lucinda K. England Password (insane)last 4 # of SS# 3706. Phone in question 913-731-6855.

i had seveal calls from our local t mobile office that it was time to upgrade our phones (we talked with kira in the twinfalls id. store)we decided to go and talk about new phones since my husband had not had a new phone for 6 yrs., we are seniors on a fixed income so we wanted easy cheap phones that we could figure out easily. kira told us that the flip phone t-139 was a phone that was simular to our old phones and that they only cost us 9.99@ so we went with 2 of those phones and i paid the 28.00 @ the store. we left happy, until our phone bill came in, it had 5.60-5.60 plus a 6.00 charge on it i was confused so i called t mobile customer service they said it would be that way for 20 mos. i asked for what? he stated the phones were 69.99 each and we had a insurance on the phones. i was shocked!!! i told him that i paid for the phones at the t mobile store, he informed me that was just a down payment. kira NEVER informed us of this or the ins. she had put on the phones.if i would of been informed of this ahead of time i surely would of gotten our phones elsewhere. this is very upsetting to us we can not afford this and we were misinformed by kira and we feel she cheated us. thank you for your time, beverly tucker.

I am writing this complaint memo after talking to one of the Tmobile respresentative. I asked this person when my contract will end and I know for a fact that it was ending on January 2013. I know this because I had previously confirmed this date and anticipating the end of the Tmobile contract due to reasons of hidden costs and charges, and when checked into it I was given the end date of January 2013 which I agreed with knowingly that I had signed a 2 year contract. Well last week when I called Tmobile, I was told that I had approved another contract under tmobile, which I know I didn't. Please be honest working with your customers, some of us are on a fixed income and would like to move along and try other cell phone plans that have better rates and no hidden costs, please let me know how things go. I want to be release from my contract on January 2013, with no penality cost or cancellation fees. Thank you. Mr. Paschal White

I renew my contract 10/01/2012 and had 4 line . I close one line 1323-482-8635. the custumer service person said he was going to give me a good deal for being a long time custumer he explain but i said no thankyou he insisted i said is a good deal but sorry no well i still have the line1323-482-8635. i have call to custumer service they told me to go to the web so please help solve the problem i need the line to be close and please refund me .O one more thing check the recording i have call like 5 times you hear my conversation THANK YOU MRS.VALDEZ

I have been paying for insurance on my cell phone and as of 11-07-12 I lost it and tried to ask for replacement but I was told that I have to pay a deductible of $40.00. needless to say it upset me after all I thought that was why I have been paying a $5.00 insurance / monthly ? So, I talked to one of supervisor/manager ? ? Her name is Jessica- emp# 481226164 and she offered to credit my account of $105.00 ... to offset the $40.00 deductible for replacement of my cellphone. I was kind of not really happy that I will be locked-up on another two year contract w/T-Mobile but reluctantly ... I kind of agreed to it because I wanted to have a fast replacement phone but when I went to order the replacement... it tells me that the orders are delayed because of the effect of " SANDY "... Well, I changed my mind and I want to cancel that extension of contract. I will finish my present contract and then decide after wether I really want to renew it or not.

My mother Mary Naito has been a T-Mobile customer for several years. She called to cancel her cell phone service that she never used but to no avail. The customer representative reviewed her account, saw she did not have any activity for several months but still talked her into a different plan with a free cell phone and a new contract! Your customer service represerntative should have helped her with her request, instead took full advantage of an 83 year old lady. Please review her account again, there has not been any activity prior to or since the re-newed contract and she is wanting to cancel service as soon as possible without any penalties for ending the contract early. Thank you for your consideration, I look forward to your support in this matter. Acct. #384433130 / Mobile #206 697-7396 June Persons (POA)

My t-mobile account was changed from $39.99 per mo. for 1000 minutes and without authorization from me was upgraded all because I wanted to replace a destroyed phone, with a cheap flip phone #159 Samsung. I was to be grandfathered in because my plan was no longer offered, and it was not my intention to do anything more. I have had my plan and paid on it at $39.99 for 4 years and had no intentions to make any change. I am now told that a retail store I visited, possibly authorized the change and I knew nothing about it! If they want me as a customer any longer, revert the plan back to the original, and I will pay my bill and move on. I do not want to be inconvenienced because of some agent wanting to comit fraud at my expense just for his commission. Account #502034446 (949) 689-0175

Yesterday, October 6, I faxed a 2-page letter to your department. In the wee hours of the morning today, I was awake thinking about how foolish T-Mobile has made me feel after the experience described in my original fax (included in full below).

I realized that I had had not included important details about my conversation with your T-Mobile customer service representative in Customer Retention / Loyalty. So, I would like to take the time to recount that here:

When the representative told me that she could reduce my monthly bill, I told her that I had been considering switching to Solavei for its prepaid cell plan and that it would make sense because it’s on the T-Mobile network and costs only $49/month for unlimited everything. I then said that another plan I was considering was Straight Talk’s $45/month unlimited plan on the AT&T network. The representative then said something that I knew to be untrue: She said that those companies require roaming whenever you’re not in your main location and that customers do not get service once they start moving around.

Two things that really disappoint and frustrate me about this conversation:
1. Your representative withheld information: She clearly heard me say that I wanted a prepaid unlimited plan in order to save even more money, and she never bothered to mention that T-Mobile offers these plans.
2. Your representative provided false information: She was determined to sign me up for a 2-year commitment and make her commission, and therefore said whatever it took – including that customers on Solavei, Straight Talk, and other prepaid cell service plans don’t have reliable service.

In a conversation on October 7, 2012, with T-Mobile Customer Care, I was told that the 14-day buyer’s remorse option does not apply to me because:
1. I am an existing customer: What kind of customer service is this when someone who has been loyal to a company for 8+ years is told that they do not receive the same courtesy as a brand-new customer?
2. My new contract includes a discount: Why would I go from an out-of-contract to in-contract if I didn’t get a lower rate? This appears to be a loophole that benefits T-Mobile exclusively.

Given these two points and the fact that I had no T-Mobile service after this conversation, I hope you will do what is right and release me from the contract that I never asked for or wanted in the first place.

Thank you.

On Oct 18th 2012 I ordered 2 prepaid phones along with a $25 card, and had them shipped to a different address. The package did not make it to the person in the time I was told so therefore it was returned. When I called back I was told I would have my refund with 7-10 days, well of course its been 23 days and still no refund. I've called every week and each time have been told a different story. I just want my money back geesh. I don't understand how you can take my $ in a matter of seconds but I have to wait 30 days or more to get my money back! It's not good business at all!!! I'm very disappointed in Tmobile and at this point will NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN!!,

i would like for my conversation with the representative that decided to upgrade my primary line on june 19.2011 to be reviewed. I called in that day an requested to know about some charge's that were on the secondary line with the 919 areacode , as she review the account of the charges, i stated to her the concerns i was having an address why they keep showing up after calling about this for over three months back to back i made an decision to change the number, an at that time i ask how to block an montor the account at that time they block an few numbers from the representive center while on the phone. as she an i talk more of my problem she sugguested some plans that would save me money at first i decline to hear of them but she wanted me to listen while on the phone i explain to her that i didnt want nothing to interfer with my primary line because i didnt want to be under anymore contracts so i wouldnt needed an upgraded on that line ,she asure me that i would'nt be, i ask her not once but sever times in the conversation an she asure me i wouldnt, i agree to the change under the impression i wouldnt be, at that time i agree an hit the 1 button after the conversation, i'll be with this company for 8yrs after finding out i was under an contract for both line's i was upset an felt betraded as an customer of the lie your rep told me.

hi t-mobile, my name is renee harris, i've been with t-mobile for years now and was always satisfied until drastistic change happened withmy contract. let me explain. back when my contract had ended i called in to t-mobile to ask about my ugrade and to get a better plan. and i told the rep that if i couldnt get a better rate plan that i was going to leave tmobile.

i let him know definately that i wanted my upgrade. yes he did give me a lower rate plan and i was happy. then i asked him when can i call in for my upgrade to get a new phoneand he tlod me after i make a choice on a phone i can call in at any time. well when i did call in for my uppgrade i was told that the contract im on there is no upgrade. i was totally shocked and very angry and been that way every since that happen.

your rep tricked me into agreeing with that contract and i did because it was lower and included the internet in which i wanted because i had been waiting to use my upgrade to get the galaxy s 2 and he knew that because i talked and question him about it but he was so busy trying to keep me as a customer he didnt tell me or explain to me that this plan dont have an upgrade to it.

I WOULD HAVE NEVER AGREED TO A CONTRACT LIKE THAT IF HE WOULD HAVE EXPLAINED TO ME THATS ITS NOT INCLUDED. but yet he goes as far as telling me to call any time after ive made a choice of a phone. here i am still stuck with this razr phone and the internet service that im paying for on here never work because this is not the right phone to have it on and HE KNEW THAT TOO.

what really makes me real angry is that i explained to him everything i wanted to do to satisfy myself with the services i was looking for and he did me like this knowing i would have to purchase a phone FULL PRICE AND THATS NOT FAIR. he is there to help the customers not hurt them and i feel so so hurt because i have been trying to get help on this matter for a while with tmobile and no just wont help me and it was not my fault that i got entagled in this contract, i feel that i was tricked. this is probably my finale attempt to try and get this matter resolved.

i know its someone that can help me and waive this contract and give me the classic unlimited talk & text plan that he should have been giving me PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME! im stuck with this old RAZR phone and you know how old that is. THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH, HELP!

i have been with tmobile everysince they came to florence sc i was with suncom b4 they took over since 03.I purchased a line on April 23 2010.I did have problems with the one i got the phone for never the less i maintain till then 2yr was up and that was yesterday April 23 2012.I talk with customer service because i had the phone in suspeion for about 5wks the 22nd of March 2012.I orginially had 4 lines on my acct and I decided that the begining of 2012 my kids would have to get on there lines and finally they all did.

But this 1 line i had it has ended on contract and when i called to cancel it b4 it comes out on my next bill cservice put me thur to cancelltion and then shee Jennifer trying to convince me get a upgrade on my own phone and i told her thats not the reason i called in there.I guess they dont like it cause im just a month to month person an i refuse to upgrade my phone and i dont think thet even mske flipphones any more.

never the less she give the run around with 10 different excuses why i should stay and i told her again i only called in for 1 reason yet she was no help to me.I have the orginal contract from the phone and im taking it sitting down
then she gave me contract review@t-mobile but theres not a site site for it.

As I said to her i better not get charge for that line because i tried to cancel and they gave the run around.I like tmoble service but they try to corner you into things which im not a,person that is easy to change her mind and i didnt and im still going thur with my plan but why do they have to make it so hard.Ive been a loyal customer for 9 yrs and now i jist want my solo line an thats how its going to be

I had been with T-Mobile for four years and when I needed to upgrade my daughters phone I got the run around at the store. When I called to see if they would work with me, I was told I will get a call back, I NEVER DID. I called for the 2nd time & they wanted me to pay $350 for a phone and re new my contract, mind you I just joined myself on my daughters plan. So when it would be my turn to upgrade I would have to renew the contract again. Which means I would never have a chance to get out of T-mobile contract. I was locked in. The only way I was able to escape these crooks is to pay 200 per line. When I did, they hung up on me, they were rude and didnt care!!!! They just wanted my money and basically screwed me.! I will NEVER EVER again deal w/ this cell phone provider and trust me I will LET EVERYONE KNOW how horrible they are!!!!!

On 12/6/12 I called in as I do Approximately every two months because I have problems connecting to the inter-net I call in and they walk me thru a few things and ask me to turn my phone off for a few minutes while they do something on there end which takes care of the problem each time all though I shouldn't have to do this but anyway I don't have that big of a deal with this but last night when I called in for this concern again the customer service lady ask me if I would take a few minutes and go thru my account for other options so to I said yes, well when she started reviewing my monthly plan I have, thats when all hell broke loose I was on the phone with T-Mobile for an hour or more and spoke with three different people but the story to this complaint is she told me I had unlimited text & web but only 500 talk mins. a month, now here comes the major problem I just bought the new (Samsung Galaxy S III) in July after calling in three different times in the same week to get a good deal on this phone and switching to an ALL Unlimited Plan My contract was up with T-Mobile after being with them for 9 years I was going to go to a new provider inless they could give me a good deal on this phone and a Unlimited Plan which after the third attempt the guy I spoke with did give me a pretty good deal on the phone so I decided to stay with T-Mobile sence they said they were switching me to a Unlimited Plan on text, web, & talk this was the only reason I decided to stay because there are to many other companys out here with a all Unlimited Plan even though they made me sign another 2 year contract . They just couldn't comprehend what I was saying about I was told I was being put on a Unlimited plan when I ordered this phone and changed my monthly contract they kept saying that they see I only have the 500 a month Talk time even though I dont ever go over 500 mins. a month thats NOT the point I switched my plan to a all Unlimited Plan and it wasn't til the 3rd customer Service rep that I talked to that I could understand well enough the first two has such poor English it was frustrating to try and listen and trying to understand what the hell they were saying this was ridiculous

I bought a samsung galaxy s2 and a galaxy blaze for my wife she couldnt go on some apps we were told her phone wasnt powerful enough do upgraded her to the s2. Five weeks of use and all u csn see is led lines cant even read the screen had to get a new one. Waited 8 weeks becsuse the phones were buy one get one called about refund and employee at the tmobile store put wrong phone number so took another 4 weeks! Now iasked the guy at the store about 5x how much my bill was gonna be he estimated 160/170 total ended up being 190 so i paid that for first 3 months just got my next bill snd its 220 called tmobile n they said i havent been gettin charged for both phone n its really 210 and 10 bucks forsome poll app that i never downloaded! It just started comin up on my phone anyway they cant take it off or figure out why i was only gettin charged for one phone, but now my phone bill is like 40/50 bucks more than i wanted to pay! For these prices i should have stayed with at&t!!!! CANT WAIT FOR MY CONTRACT TO END!!!!!

5804020775 is the phone number. My daughter moved to 33990 s 550 rd, jay ok in dec 09. You
Did not offer service there. We took proof of residence to communication station in Enid ok at that time
T mobile let us out of contract in jan 2010 since they did not offer service on that area
After 2 yrs and 10 months we now are getting calls from a collection agency saying we owe t- mobile
Midland credit mgt. 18007658825 they call 3 times a day. Want this taken care of before reporting to better business bureau
Please advise

I recently cancelled my contract with tmobile, i had only 4 days worth of service i had used and is being charged full amount of my bill, i dont think this is right, had i known that I didnt say say that i transferred over to another carrier my bill would have just been pro-rated. Im being ripped off, i understand that i owe 4 days worth of service but not the full amount. I had to write a letter to the contract review department in ALbq New Mexico but still have not received a reply. Im very dissatified and will tell people not to go to tmobile

Hi my name is Fabienne Pericles, on 10/12/2012 I brought a SAM T999GALAXY S III 16GB BLUE KIT from the T-MOBILE store, that I cannot used, because T-MOBILE keep cutting off the phone line without any notice, every time that happened I have to called them, so I could used the phone and before you know the line is cut off again. I do not know how many time I have called them for helped, and it is interfering with my life and my job , because when my bus called me for work, my bus cannot get through because T-MOBILE cut off the phone line without any notice, so my bus called someone else and I loss money, money that I need, and when I'am working, I need to checked on my mother, I cannot because the line is cut off, I have to asked people can I used their phone , I should not have to ask people to used their phone, when I have a phone that I'am paying every month, and I get off work late at night, I need a phone that work properly, if I need help. I'am doing everything that I'am suppose to do on my part, but is not working. I do not think what T-MOBILE COMPANY is doing to me is professional, I should not have to worry about my phone line getting cut off , every time I called them about the phone line they have a new reason. I should be allow to cancel my the line without early cancellation fee, because of T-mobile I could lose my job, I feel so embarrassed in front of my bus, I just got the job. right now I'am using my neighbor's phone. T-MOBILE Customer service hanged up in my face so many time I lose count, I gave them so many time to fix it, I gave them four chances to fix it nothing, and I tried to worked with them but it not going any where. I cannot take it any more. I need prove call me I will give my bus and my mother phone number, and the dates that I called T-MOBILE customer service. today is 12/41/ 12 Account NO 867503173, phone NO 347-553-2664

As of 01/01/2013 I had cancelled my T-mobile service. My contract ended in October 2012. Due to financial hardship of losing my job I switched to a different company, also due to being unsatisfied with the service with T-mobile for some time. I called T-mobile customer service on 02/01/2013 to file a dispute regarding the final bill with T-mobile, believing that the last bill would only be pro-rated for the services between 12/24/2012- 01/01/2013, I received an full bill for services I didn't use. While discussing this with the representative for at least ten minutes, she put me on hold and then disconnected the call. I called again 02/04/2013 and received the information to file the actual dispute. At this time I would like my long-time service considered and the fact that I currently am out of work, and have this final bill re-calculated to reflect the actual amount of time I had with T-mobile before switching my service. The last T-mobile rep explained to me the port out process, although this does not do me any service after the fact a month later. It was my understanding that once my contract was over, like with any other company I've had in the past, that if I switched service, I would receive a pro-rated bill, otherwise avoiding having to pay two regular mobile bills two months in a row, which at this time is a terrible financial disaster. I would prefer to keep my credit intact also. Hopefully this will be reviewed and I can receive the assistance with this issue that I need until I'm back on my feet. I will be awaiting a response, as my bill is due on 02/16/13.

account# 432927129, In march of 2012 I called tmobil to drop my son off my family plan, They did that and then checked my plan and I was told that there was abetter plan with unlimited minutes for the same money. I asked if i would have to sighn for another 2 year contract, And was told no, on 11/5/12 I called to drop my daughter from the plan, I was told i was still under contract untill march of 2014. I specifictly told the rep in march i did not want a contract extension, But somehow they did anyway. can somewone check this and get it resolved. I have been a tmobil customer for 10 years plus, I need to get my daughter off my plan. she moved on and has her own plan,
Thanks, carl brooks account#432927129 phone#6037851081

I have been a T-Mobil customer for 12 years. My plan was grandfathered in at $49.99. My son had one of three phones on my plan. When he no longer lived at home, I let my Grandchildren have it so we could keep in contact.I started being charged a $9.99 fee for that phone. When I tried to tell this to the lady helping me from T-Mobil, she insisted that I needed to pay for the third phone. Now yesterday when I tried to just have that phone shut off I was told that the contract ended in May which is in four months and if it was chut off now I would have to pay a $100.00 disconnect fee. At that time I explaned to Lisa #0854450 that I should have not had to pay any thing at all for that third line because my original contract was for three lines. She looked it up and after several minuts agreed that I shouldn't have been paying the$9.99 a month extra. I have been paying that extra amount now since 2008. My question now is what is T-Mobil going to do about the money now due back to me?

My name is michael carbone my acct# is 874444632. On 12/31/12 I dropped my previous carrier that I had for 12 years and came to T-Mobil for service. At the location I was told there was no contract and I would just have to pay the price of the phones and monthly fee. And I was told there would be service available for me in Camden, NJ and there is not. My wife cannot make calls freely because the phones states for emergency calls only and the mobile network is not available, and this happens whenever it wants to. My wife thought it was the phone so we went and had to purchase another, which now brings us to 400.00 for just the cost of my wife's phone, not counting the costs of the other phones that were purchased, because it was after the 14 day exchange policy.
We both work for hospitals and our calls are important to us, there were times when we were dropped during important phone conversations and we cannot have this happen because of the field we work in.
We need the cancellation fee waived so we can get out of this contract due to no service.

please contact me at 856-981-0824

hello my name is Ventura Molina Uribe and my account is under review. I want you guys cancel my contract without paying any penalty, because I believe that you are the ones that are breaking the contract, since I am not receiving the service you offer me when we made the contract.. a couple of months ago I called customer service to report that on the area where I live, I was not receiving internet and even the phone calls are dropping, and they tried lots of things to make it work, they even told me that they were going to send some engineers to check this area, but they never fixed the problem. also this past month one of my lines was not working the whole month and they are charging me on the bill for that line anyways... so I do not want to be wasting my money for service that I am not receiving... I want to return the phones and cancel everything... you can call me any time for questions. I hope you guys understand that I am not breaking this contract.... T - mobile is...

to whom it may concern, I Baraba Gilmore am a loyal customer of T-Mobile.But fell like I was not told that by getting a up grade to one phone would change my contract on the other phones. If you go back and look up the times I have called about (832-552-3073 ) to have this phone taking off my contract, You will see I would have never gave permission to upgrade a phone that I don't need any more. I ask to have this phone removed and was told I could have it removed if I payed $100.00. Then I call again and was told that was not true I would have to pay the $200.0 if the line was remoed early. So I have been waiting on the two years to be up to have this phone removed from my account. I was never told if I take the upgrade it would renew all my lines. I wouldn't have done it. I am paying for a line that I don't use. Can you please find a way to get this off because I want pay for this phone another two years. This should be loyaty to the customer but I feel like I was not told the truth in this matter. Thank you for your time and help in this matter. Ms. Barbara Gilmore

I recently found out that the bill I had paid off completely became a $1,500 bill in the matter or one billing cycle. They lied to me about how much they were charging me for a device which i was told was being given to me for being a loyal customer for so long. They sent me a phone that would not work in my area as a replacement then offered me the galaxy note 2 for $98 the difference between the two phones. I found out this was false and they are now charging me $149 and told me to deal with it. After my husband started looking over the bills and our account summary he discovered they have been charging us a $35 fee plus taxes for a service we have noted in our account summary was being offered to us free of charge so there is around $350 they have taken from us since July of 2012. We also recently moved to a non coverage area where we literally have no service anywhere in our town which we were again told to deal with or pay $200 per line for our four lines to be canceled. They also claim that we agreed to a contract extension when they "offered" me a new phone for the issues I had with my htc amaze I literally had 5 of them brick out on me before they even informed me of the program where they should have offered me another phone after the 3rd handset did not function correctly. After speaking with customer loyalty though an agent with them said he had no notes of a contract extension anywhere and that I should be able to cancel the lines free of charge at anytime but T-mobile as a company disputes this. I asked them to show me proof of agreeing to these terms and they said it was confidential. I would really like to know how a conversation I supposedly had and made a contract I supposedly agreed to would be held confidential from me. I will be moving to a different company soon that actually cares about there customers we spend about $300 a month on our four lines and I will gladly take my money elsewhere if all of these billing issues are not resolved Sprint seems like a good option and I hear they have excellent customer service.

I have been with team mobile for 12 years and have not had a upgrade on phone number 912-441-6434 they had me getting a up grade on a new line I add that I got for my daugther, I have since tranfered the line into her names (Betty Washington) 912-306-7716. I have been paying T-moible 300.00 a month for years and they told me it would be 800.00 to get out of the contract and It will be well wroth it becauce at least we all will have new phones . I could not get on the value plan when it came out because they had my account wrong due to know fault of mine I have had very bad service and tired of talking to very rude customer service personal.

I just got off the phone with t-mobile after an hour or more of being put on hold several times, to cancel my contract. I had four lines all phones were lost,I suspended my contract<I was told for six months which turned out to be only three, extended my contract with out my ok, kept billing for the service I was not using.

I made the payment to cancel my contract, but since I cancelled in the middle of their billing cycle They expect me to pay more. I also told them I could no Longer afford the rates they repeatedly tried to get my on a new plan. Can't any one just take no for an answer anymore?

I have been with t-mobile for quite a few years with never a problem like this before, but with I just went through they need to review how they treat their customers!!! I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE!!

I honestly got no satisfaction from the way I was treated today. No big business has the respect for their customers like they should. I will be in touch with my lawyer over this matter!

I am writing because two weeks before Christmas my phone Samsung galaxy note suddenly started locking up and crashing some time would take two days to get it to boot up again I thought it could be software issue as my phone has never been dropped banged or exposed to any damp or water so I sent my phone for repair to t-mobile only to be to be told it would not be fixed under the warranty because apparently it has water damage as I know 100 percent it goes nowhere near water I am really upset about this I have been a t-mobile customer for over 6years and never missed a payment I need my phone and if this doesn't get resolved I will be taking further action.

I recently made the mistake of talking to much because of travel for the united states airforce. I have gone over on my minutes being away from family has put a burden on my phone usage.

I have been a customer for more than six yrs and every time i make changes to my plan you extend my contract. This is not fair to a loyal customer i now have four lines and if i cannot afford them you charge me $200 dollars a line.

That is not how you treat a loyal customer. please remove the contract from my phones so i can breath if i need to. My bills are piling up at my home and i may need to make some changes to of my lines i have teenagers that need phones but it is real difficult some months.

I f you want me to continue being the loyal customer that i have been you should treat me fair. I have been put into a corner that i have no flexibility with my plan. My pne is 435 225 4377 thank you

We moved from hawaii to Virginia. We drove across the US and in anticipation of finally having better service (could only get incoming calls in a window in Hawaii, never could call out. And sometimes not even that), the day before we got to our new house in area code 24363 I called to not only renew my contract of 11 years of service, but to upgrade to a smart phone. I had already changed my address with tmobile, and the agent never mentioned anything about dead zones to me.

Thanksgiving day we get within 50 miles of our house and lost service. And no matter where we drive around our home, no signal. On Friday I called t-mobile and pretended to be a new customer. They told me they could not provide me service because I live in a verified "dead zone." I then told them that I was a customer and wanted to cancel the contract from 2 days ago since they could not provide me service, and I had not received any equipment from them.

They transferred me to customer service and after finally talking to a supervisor, I was told the account was canceled with no fees since the lack of service was not my fault. One month goes by and I get a bill for almost $800. I called again but skipped pretending to be a new customer and I lucked out and got someone who used to work in customer relations.

She went through talking to whoever we would transfer to and verified to them that they could not provide service to me because of my address. I was again told they would make a note in my file, cancel it and erase any fees. I did pay the one month bill I owed. Another month goes by and I get a final notice, but this time when I call there is a note in my file to the agents that since my original contract from 11 years ago was made in Florida they were going to go by that address and they reinstated fees already waived, and told me that I owed the remaining balance.

End of story. I wrote a letter and received one from Angela Lang in Albuquerque with statements such as" "You agree we are not liable for problems relating to Service availability or quality." What are they responsible for then? They suggested I reinstate my service and have their company "troubleshoot" the problem. However I was already told the first time I called that there is no service here. The closest store to my home is over 65 miles away. I am not paying these fees. Is there someone actually who can help me, or I am just posting on a board?

I got the 39.99 1000/1000 T-mobile plan back in 2007 and kept the service, and the plan (until they "grandfathered" it) AND the same PHONE since then. I was on month-to-month (not the 2-year contract) for at least 4 years. I had always wanted to change to one of the unlimited no-contract offerings by other carriers, but kept putting it off. I finally decided on a no-contract T-mobile - still using the same phone from 2007. T-mobile made several free offers to lure me back, etc. But after experiencing the extremely poor no-contract version of T-mobile, at one point I told them, in a recorded phone call: "If I had any other phone to call from, T-mobile would never hear from me as long as I live."

Eight days later, I got a letter saying I owe them over $200! Now, each and every day I receive phantom phone calls from T-mobile: they just hang up when I say "hello". This, after being on month-to-month for at least 4 years![Perfect payment record.] My conclusion is (1) The phone companies want to FORCE each of us to subscribe to their expensive $100 a month androidy plans, with the expensive phones, whether we need or want this level of service or not. And (2) T-mobile apparently feels they are holding all the cards in extorting you, because if you don't "pay them off" they can and will mess up your pristine credit.

I have been using T-mobile for more than 2 years. Now since I am moving to other countries, I need to cancel the service. But I really had a hard time to do so.

I got to the number several times after long waiting time, but the service people on this hang the phone immediately when I just said a good morning. It happened at least 3 times! I will try some other way to cancel it.

Now I feel that I don't dare to use T-mobile again in my life and don't dare to suggest any friend of mine to use T-mobile again. I don't know why they treat T-mobile customers like this, but it's a shame. Making me lose all the good impression and respect I had over the couple of years for T-mobile.

On 1909 I called T - Mobile to get internet services for my lap top They send me a data stick I used it a few times after 30 days I called back T-Mobile to cancelled the services because din't work right olso it was charging me different amount that i was promised They refused to cancelled the contract and ofer me to paid only the rregular fee of $24 per month even do I was not using the data stick anymore I sent T-mobile the $200 fee for early cancellecion they still did not cancell I call back on October they told ne wait your contract will be due on Oct 14 call then so you don't have to pay temination fees,Well I call back to resolve this problems they send me a letter for non payment and early cacellection I am very upset after ten years of been a customer i am chanching company never again i will get service from T-Mobile I am not paying for nothing This is non ethical to treat people badly They told me if you have a complain go do it in the internet we can't help you on T-Mobile.

in november of 2012 i called to down grade services for 3 phone lines that I have with Tmobile and have been complaining of my bill is to high tomaintain and would stay until conract was ending of June of 2013 in which two numbers will be 253-397-8407 and 732-343-5336 no longer be in contract because my two years are over. Well I was informed by a representative last week that because i changed my rate plan in late november of last year that my contract was extended until nobember 2014. I never agreed to that in November and was never told by any representative of no such thing. I am completely disppointed and will not be forced into a contract that I never agreed on verbally or by signature and I would like a call back or a response back asap from someone in Tmobile!

Contract was renewed incorrectly, as it was discussed with Joe tag. # 1227381 after receiving a discount that when I paid the balance of , which was the $66 then the contract could be renewed and I would receive a "value customers discount" with 2 phones Galaxy 3 at a discount. I still have not paid any bill, as I did not get the opportunity to pay this until a week ago. when I call to make the payment the agent told me that my contract is renewed until the year 2015. Hence the contract has been breached I asked that t-mobile returned my account back to where it was before. One of the phones were out of contract 6464966430 was out of contract more that 3 months ago. and my phone was out of contract since January 29th. Thank you.
MY CONTRACT AGREEMENT WAS NOT CARRIED OUT, PRIOR TO THE RENEWAL OF THE CONTRACT. I WANT THAT U RETURN MY CONTRACT TO THE ORIGINAL BOTH PHONES OUT OF CONTRACT.

My son recently moved to Tamaken, Nebraska we called another provider to see if he would have service where he is working, the representative we talked = to said he would have service. So since T-Mobile was unable to provide service in that area we talked to customer service and they said it should be no trouble. they also stated that they could waive the fee if I would extend my contract on the other phones for two years I declined that off because our phones have very poor service here in Lexington and calls are being dropped 3-5 times a day. I have recently been charged a $200 deactivation fee because my son has no service where is working and he needs his for phone his job--I am being charged for a service that is not available I would like to have my account credited.

i went to mall in el centro ca. and bought a gallexy 2 phone and was told i get 150.00 $ rebate that till this day have not got and store will not talk to me nor superviser anyways i ask that my girlfriend had a prepaid phone from cosco cuold i add it on my account without a contract and how much would it cost fernando the worker helping me said yes you could add it on with no contarct for 10.00 a month unlimeted calls and text so i said ok well i lost my job and could not afford it so i called to cancel her phone and i was told i would be charged a fee for cancelling the contract i said what contract i never ask for a contract the reason i added the phone to my account is because there was no contract and only ten dollers that was a lie im paying almost 200 a month so the girl i talk to when i called t-mobile cust.serv.told me she would put that line on hold i would not be able to make or get calls and would not be charged so i could disspute it here and that my phone bill would only be 67.00 dollers so i said good lets do that come to fined out she lied to im being charge for both phones still and i called back a few days ago and was told that they did not no anything about that and if my bill was not paid they would cut off my phone too so i ask to speak to supervisor and was told she was on the phone i said thats ok i will waite they no you cant because it could be a long time i said no problem i can wait he said no you cant so i told him have her call me back please he said ok got my number and till this day have not herd back from no one can you please help me get my rebate and cancel contract i never signed or ask for thank you any question call 760-351-0020 home or 760-960-2569 cell name raymond

my job at the school District is going through a furlough I went to t-mobile to see if i can get a lesser payment because I was getting cut in pay. they said that they can lower my bill. I asked will this affect my plan? they said no. I am a creature of habit and I asked them again will this affect my plan. again they said no. I took them at their word back in march 2, 2012. I had a family plan with a another person and in Oct when my two yr, plan ended I was going to cut this person off and continue with another contract solo. now I find out that they renewed my plan for two more years. I called many reps at t-mobile and they asked me to go back to the site and have them resolve this. month after month this back and forth has frustrated me that I don't know who to trust. they had no right to do that to me after I asked them in plan English. every rep I spoke to, I told them the same incident. I want this plan retracted to its original so I can resume my plan solo. my cell # is 9097847148. the other party # is 9096305948 account #784056062. I really need my service but all this would not be happening. how can there be good customer relations if deception is the means to bind a customer to a contract that they don't know their future plan are after the end of service.Oct I would not be faced with enormous fees and a contract extended to 2014. I want to be on my own with my own contract. another furlough is coming and once again I have to make changes. work is not easy to come by all I am trying to do is survive like anyone else. I need a phone without penalties because some one betrays my confidence to do the right thing. I think in the future there should be revise when binding people in a plan. for customer satisfaction you don't want them displease with a service. I really hope great consideration can be taken due to misinformation after the fact of my repeating myself so I am clear with communications. thank you Sincerely, Lynn Ntshangase

I sent my family mobile phone to the return Cntr , at 500 Lee rd Rochester New york on feb 26 2013 and was told I would have a new phone in two weeks. I was forced to buy another phone that I had planned to return to Wallmart for a refund within 15 days,in time for my new phone to arrive. I was lied to deceived for I have not received the phone yet. It is now going on three months, i cannot get a refund because it is way too late. I am fed up and I no longer even want the phone I am requesting a refund. I would like to hear from someone very soon I am a very disgruntled customer. Too much stress.acc# 857045906

I have been a customer for 6 years with minimal problems until June. The galaxy phone has failed from batteries etc.on and on. Phone doesn't ring, doesn't light up. Then after replacing at least 3 times, on Thanksgiving I lost all internet, facebook and basically all applications would not work except receiving phone calls, making calls, text messages at times. But I could not upload or download text files or pictures! The excuses and bogus help has been a joke. I am shocked at how they have blown me off. I have called and spoken to several individuals that were somewhat helpful and one that was a complete and total idiot. Even a 5 year old would not acknowledge some of the excuses. I was told they would call me and no one ever does. I was told to go to one of their locations and someone was notified to replace a sims card. When I got there I was told that was not what it was that service had been out for three days in the Shertz area and that was probably effecting my area. I am approaching 18 days of almost a third of the service I pay for and still no help and no correction...no credit! This is truly a NO ONE CARES AND NO ONE RESPONDS KIND OF BUSINESS!

I have called T-Mobile a total of 13 times within the last 2 and half months. I bought a home on August 3rd and have had horrible service since I moved in. The internet never works and my calls drop constantly, unless I am standing in the corner of my back yard. I call T-Mobile all time about my issues and they can never resolve them. Their own Tech Support department has told me that I have poor service in my area. I was told to write a letter to their customer relations department and send a copy of my utility bill. I wroet the letter and sent my gas bill in early September and got a letter back 3 weeks later stating that I had coverage and there was nothing they could do for me. If I had coverage I would not be wasting countless hours on the phone with this company. I pay T-Mobile 165.00 a month for services that I cannot use. They are not willing to waive the early termination fee or credit my bill. This is so frustrating that I have a phone I can't use. Someone please help me!!!! I do not know what to do at this point. There has to be someone out of this.

I called in to receive the day my contract was up. During that conversation I asked the gentlemen when my contract was up because my bill was to high he suggested I take on a plan that was cheeper. I agreed to that but never agreed to a new 2 year contrac,t it was never dicussed with me. I was under the impresion that until my original contrat was up I would down grade to a smaller package so I could afford the phone. Never did I agree to a new contract. The only thing I agreed to was the change of the minutes I was to receive. Also I was not aware that this did not include any text messaging. So now my bill is just about the same as it was before I called to ask for help on getting my bill lower. I called today asking when my contract was up and was told that I signed another contract for two more years. I am very disapointed and feel I was truely misled. I am asking you to please do the right thing and desolve this contract you say we have. Thank You!

In March of 2012 I entered into a contract with t-mobile. We explained to sales person that my husband wanted a telephone capable of Wi-Fi calling. The telephone that was sold to did not have that function. I called customer loyalties department and the person offer a new telephone. This fixed the problem for him. My telephone on the other hand has been nothing but a headache. I currently have telephone number 6! This telephone is still doing all the same that the other telephone were doing. I cannot call out of my mom home. The telephone does not ring when I am sitting right next to the unit. I drop calls all the time. The genius button on all the units does not work with my headset. Sometimes when I try to call my sisters cell phone my telephone will start to call and then just hang up. This happened currently with my husband's telephone as well. I have spoken to the sales place where the telephones were purchased and they have tried several different things to correct the problem. I recently spoke with a district manager that even tried to help. I have spoken to an mgr in customer service and his answer to all of this was the next telephone would work. He promised! The telephone is still giving me a hard time. I have a special needs child and I need to know that he can reach me at any time. This is not true! I am requesting that I be let out the contract so I can go to a company that can meet my family's needs. I have had people in the loyalties hang up on me and some that really are trying to help. I must say that speaking with the manager was like speaking with a wall. He had just one thing to say and to me it translated like this "SO WHAT" he did not care about anything I was trying to explain to him. My numbers are 505-980-9909 and 505-274-5247.
Thank you for taking the time to look into all of this for me.
Cathy McCurdy

Tmobil sent a bill for $200.00, for early contract termination fee. The contract was on a 4g wireless device, acct. # 832301563, phone # 8017554973. I am in a rural area where I never did recieve 4g service, only 3g is available in this area. A few weeks ago the 3g wouldn't connect at all, I took the device and my laptop to the Salt Lake City area to show someone at a tmobil store but it worked great there. I took it back home and again had no service at all. I called Tmobil to ask what my options were. The rep said it sounded like there was a tower issue and to wait for 3 days while they sent a crew out to fix the tower. I waited but the issue was never resolved. I then cancelled service because it makes no sense to pay for service that doesn't work. When I got the bill I called customer service and they gave me this web site address to explain my situation.

I was so dissapointed at T mobiles uncaring and very unfrofessional behavior. After many attempts i made to get someone to help me with my issue regarding my Galaxy II PHONE locking up and freezing on me. After speaking to many representatives who where not able to help me i finally spoke with someone who i thought was going to be able to resolve my problem only made it worst..After following the trouble shooting she indicated i specifically told her that if i was going to loose the majority of my data i was not going to be getting the same exact phone,she said that i would be getting an upgrade since they had ran out of stock and of course that turned out to be a lie and that is why i am so upset that not only did i had to renew my contract supposedly to get this phone but i ended up loosing all my text and information,in other words i ended with the shortest end of the stick. All i expect is for them to comply with what they promised A DIFFERENT PHONE not the same model that is what they should of done since the beginning instead they lied about it.

Will this do any good? I don't understand how a company can operate with so many complaints. There has to be a way to resolve disputes. I'm disputing a huge $700. Bill and discovered the extra I've paid for 2 years doesn't cover outgoing calls while in Mexico.

2 yes ago I called t mobile to ask for an plan that covers calls "out" of mexico because my son goes there to work for 6 weeks every year. I asked them to repeat that this into. Plan would cover and the rep repeated back to me that it would. Last year our bill was reasonable after he returned home.

This year he used phone less ( a signal is hard to find in rural area hes based at) so what is going on ? I've called numerous times and am trying to get investigation opened, followed there instructions and wrote letter to customer relations but no reply contact, now I've done what they said and faxed the letter 2 times more over course of 2 weeks but still they have not contacted me.

I can't pay 700$ and am considering just letting phone go and contesting any collections with my paperwork. Not sure what to do. These people either lie when you make changes to plans or they don't understand plain English, but I think t mobile are crooks. Any thoughts appreciated.

Last year I called to add another service to my phone, when told that I would have to add another 2 year contract I said that I rather cancel my account, why another 2 years contract when all I want is to add to my service. the girl put me on hold to go speak with a manager or someone with authority over her, she comes back and tells me that there will be no 2 years added to my plan. that everything is the same the only thing that changed was my payment which is more. she said that she see I have a good report and they value that.

I found this out today 9/17/2013 when I called to cancel my T-Mobile service because of financial situation and wanted to cancel in good standing and to my surprise I got the news that in spite of what the rep. said to me she still put me in a 2 years plan without my permission. Now the funny thing of it all is that they can't seem to find anything staying that this conversation took place. I can't believe this. so many years so much money invested and this is how a loyal customer gets paid back. The reason for my complaint is that I want this matter taken care off and I want out of the 2 years contract without penalties. I no longer trust T-Mobile and would like my services terminated ASAP...I am not the first person T-Mobile does this to. I have now read many complaints of other victims like myself with the same similar problems.

i call t-mobile Rep. on Friday 01-11-2013 at 8:35pm i spoke with TKEYMAH,who sign me up for wrong plan, she gave me wrong information on unlimited value talk,she said all my three line will have unlimited TALK,TEST and WEB on all my line,and the monthly fee will be $132.49.

and i can still have discount on NEW phone she transfer me to phone section only to be told that i can't get new phone with my new plan then the guy explain the plan more that the last three line is not unlimited talk that i have only 500 minutes on the third line,he said if i want the third line to have unlimited i have to add $20 to the above money so i will have total $152.49.monthly.

i dispute because the lady that sign me for the new contract give me wrong information about the plan.that same Friday i spoke with one of your supervisor Mr. WILL which he said that my plan will be reversed back to my old plan which is FAMILY ROYALTY.And it will appears back on my account after 24hours.I check my account on Saturday and Sunday and i call your Rep to make sure my account is back to my old plan with my contract to be expire this month,so that i can sign for better plan if i wish to do so.

The Rep i spoke with said i have to check on Monday since its weekend then i call back again this afternoon Monday 01-14 13 only to redirect me to this site to file my complain.Please all i want is to reverse me back to my old plan which the plan have already expire,so that i will be able to sign for any plan of my choice.

I was recently having trouble with reception mysteriously after so many years of good T-Mobile service. I had not renewed my contract because I wanted to determine first if the problem could be solved. After several months of inadequate or no response from your service representatives, I elected to change service.

I then learned that I was being dinged with a $200 termination fee as well as an unwarranted additional month's service fee supposedly because the payment was posted 1 day after my monthly liking cycle.

I would like to avoid litigation and permanent disconnection by requesting that you eliminate the above mentioned charges because I never signed up to extend my contract or was ever informed that my contract was automatically being renewed for an additional 2 years. My final payment was paid and postmarked prior to the alleged 1 day delinquency.

These charges smack of money grubbing policies in effort to extract unreasonable fees from a good long term customer that is departing. If you were more fair and open about your policies, perhaps you would have fewer disgruntled customers. How can I ever possibly return to you for service in the future if you try to exploit me with unwarranted fees?

In the spirit of good business and good will I respectfully request that you reverse the $260+ of charges.

Hi this is Natividad and I have a complaint this is what happen .On February I call T-mobile about stopping my service with them , well whom ever I talk to told me that on february 23 I could go with other services cause thats when my contract with them ended, now I try to cancel that service and it seems whom ever I talk to forgot to mention there was a penalty for early termination , now I went and got me another service and when I call to cancel I have to pay 200.00 for that . Look I been with this company since 2004 and for the last passed year I had lots trouble with the people who I have talk too.

Either they lie to me or didn't give me the corrected information .This guy I talk his name was David who told me this . Why would this other people tell me I could terminate on 2/23/2012? Now what am I going to do I am not rich I can't afford 2 payments of cell phone , that person who told I could cancel on mid february pretty much didn't know that . If I had known that the contract was until nov 2012 I would have never done this . So now I don't know what am gone do please solve my problem.

If you look at my record it shows since 2011 I had to talk to a bunch of t-mobile customer service people and not a single one was honest with me thanks I hope we can come to reasonably ressolution thank- you ....

in October I went to a T-mobile kiosk at the Paddock Mall in Ocala Florida. I told the girl I wanted a new free phone which I am entitled to every two years (according to my contract). The girl proceeded to show me the free phone. I said fine I,ll take it. She said that would be $9.99 which turned out to be $14.19. While paying the bills today my husband read something on thge bill that startled him and me. It sail equipment installments Plan IN-STORE Purch. 10/20/11 - Pmt 3 0f 21 - $3.00. I immediately called 611 on my cell and talked with a worker who told me that I have to pay $69.99 for the phone according to my contract. The salesgirl in Ocala never told me the phone was $69.99 and that the 14.99 was for sales tax.

I already submitted my complaint in the T Mobile contract review site and I haven't receive any response, it's been a 4 days ago now. anyway, I have been waiting for my contract to be over for a long time now, my son paid cash on his 4G phone for $500.00 just so my contract won't be renewed because our bill has been going up and up and they change my payment due date without notifying me, so I end up paying late fees. my contract was suppose to have ended last Nov.12 and while I was in the market for new phone service, I called and I was informed that my contract was extended until Dec 2012. I never authorized it or renewed it or consent of extending my contract. I am so unhappy and want this fixed. T- Mobile illegally renewed my contract. also every time I call, their customer service people are rude.

As of september 2011 i have canceled my t mobile contract using contractreview@t-mobile.com. The reasons for this outcome could be summed up in one word, but i think its more appropriate to give some details. Flat out T mobile insulted me several times and ill type how below because i hope others will avoid this company as a provider. I had two lines on my account, one was my cell phone & the other was my internet connection, beware mt4g internet not unlimited. Overall the phone service was ok even with the excessive static in spots however the internet coverage was terribad. As many can verify im a reasonable guy, i wasn't expecting anything from t mobile besides good service for the good payments on my account. Anyway i tried to get options from the customer service rep so i didn't have to cancel, and so here are the highlights...

First it was suggested after reviewing my internet usage, that i pay for a higher plan to add only another week of fast connection (and still have two slow weeks a month) uh, no ty. I still used the email address. Second, i was told that i could buy some kind of home device to slit time with my wireless connection..so for the cost of this home device & extra $20 service fee i would receive the exact same slow service i had before. (lol@urideas) So After i made it clear this doesn't help me, now come the insults. I was told by this agent (robert) the fact that i had a slow connection didnt stop me from using the internet, as in why am i complaining if im still signing in?

Again I say, beware mt4g internet not unlimited! I ask is a joke? uhhh how about because im still required to pay for the service anyway! plus its a big difference between enjoy it & deal with it. Still more insults, i was next told that a connection card isn't meant to be my main source of internet service (no joke) well im not buying both a desktop & laptop, plus pay 2 monthly connection fees! Last before i hung up i was told (appreciate the honesty) that the equipment on tmobile towers are not fully operational. So tmobile i ask if my car wasn't fully operational and i couldn't get to a store to pay my bill, are we even? If you need to use it, then try contractreview@t-mobile.com. Otherwise I suggest you avoid this company people and enjoy life more

I had recently called months ago to get my web removed from my phone. The guy I talked to on the phone twice had said it was removed, and in the last month I was being charged for something I was not using. I now called a third time and the lady I talked to was very nice and helped me out with situation I was trying to deal with months ago. The lady also had mentioned from my phone history that my account history was never updated when asked the first time. Please resolve the situation and make sure that your employees are doing what customers want or you will lose customers in the future.

Consumers beware!!! Absolutely the worst cell phone company, if not the worst overall company I've ever had to deal with. Coverage is god awful, driving by one tree could mean a dropped call. They are always trying to "upgrade" their service for a "better experience" but literally everytime they do it gets worse. Just trying to pay your bill is a huge hassle all in itself, either they are working on the system or keep you on hold forever only to give you a representative that can't speak English. Everybody do yourself a favor and pay a few extra bucks for a hell of a lot better service. Hell I'd even go for cricket wireless.

T-mobile is stealing my money. My account has been "double-dipped" and I am filing a police report. I bought a new phone at T-Mobile on January 16th. I paid the taxes and now T-mobile is double dipping my money. I did not expect this from a company are large as this but it's costing my money. My bank is going after them Big Time!

I was with Tmobile for many years and had good service with them. I had to move out of state and there were no towers there so I called tmobile to discuss this with them. They agreed because I could not get service in the area to cancel my contract with no fees.I received a bill with a 0 balance at that time. After 1 year I came back to Florida and decided to go again with tmobile and was told I could only open a prepaid account. This I did for a short time but never received the bill which should have been only 100.00 at the most. I found through my credit report that it was showing a balance of 1500.00. There is no possible way I could owe this amount and when I call no one can tell me anything.

My account # is 918338740 and last month i made arrangements to pay my bill on Jan 14th and was told to make a 1 dollar payment and i did. on the 14th i paid the remaining balance but the day after the dollar was paid on my account t-mobile turned my service off and they were not suppose to. i spoke with a representative and she assured that i would not have no late charges and i have been charged those fees and i am very upset. my bill should be 165.00 not 184.00. this is a mess up on t-mobile end not mines.

My service with t-mobile myfamilyplan was cancelled on december 20 2014 to buy another phone. My last bill was paid on december 30 2014 in the amount of $92.32. Now i have another billing for $92.46 due on february 1 2015. I am asking for that bill to be adjusted to settle my account with you. I am aware i owe for service from december 14 2014 to december 20 2014 but not after that. We have not used t-mobile since december 20 2014, we left wal*mart t-mobile to buy a galaxy note 4 which wal*mart didn't carry at the time we bought the new phone. My husband and i were very satisfied with your service for the 2 years we used t-mobile.

Went into a tmobile store today, had the worst customer service ever. My plans were to go into the store pay my bill,upgrade phone, change my calling plan. Walk up to the register..speak with Rep presentative name Rebecca. I hello I need to pay my bill. Give Rebecca's my name, address,even provide her with my passcode..she says well I still need your id. I said well I came in 2 weeks ago.spoke with a Rep..gave her the same information. That I gave you..she discussed. My account. With me..Rebecca says i hate to ask this, but was she African American, I said excuse me. Shocked at what I was just asked. I said what does the ethnic group have to do with my bill, I said no it not the black lady..I said it was another lady. Rebecca's began to laugh and and said, was it the blonde. I said let me pay ky bill and get. Out of this store.

I have been paying $63.00 for a phone that has no activity or usage the phone number is 810-814-1285 I have asked several times to take that phone off that particular account because I do not have that phone. My other phone was disconnected several times then re-activated within several hours. Please turn my phone back on the 810-814-1383 back on or put the $37 dollars back on my credit card please.

I got with t-mobile and they told me that I would be able to get my employee discount, now every month I have to call and complain about my bill. I agreed to a new plan for my Samsung 4g and was told that I would be paying a certain amount each month, and it is the same old mess. I would like to have a set bill every month, and not have to call every month to fuss about my bill. I want my employee discount applied and my monthly at 80.00 like they quoted me. PLEASE PLEASE fix this problem ASAP. Thank you

On December 1st I placed an order for 5 phones, including a couple iPhone 6's and iPhone 5's. The order was supposed to be delivered on December 3rd but never made it to my address. It said on the tracking that the box of phones were left on my porch. After I called T-Mobile, they told me that the UPS driver could have left it in the bushes, on my patio in my backyard or somewhere by my front door, and told me to look around. After doing so and not finding anything, I asked them why $2500 worth of items being shipped to my home didn't require a signature and they responded by telling me that UPS doesn't require that. After filing a missing phone report, they put another order through for me and guaranteed me the phones would be at my home by December 5th, in time for Christmas. On December 5th, I waited for the delivery of the phones and nothing arrived. I waited the weekend and finally Monday December 8th I called T-Mobile Customer Support and they told me that phones were on back order and would arrive before Christmas. I waited another week and they still kept telling me it would arrive before Christmas. Finally on December 23rd I received a call from the escalation department at T-Mobile and was told that my phones would arrive on January 2nd. At this point I couldn't do anything because Christmas was 2 days away and I had lost all the other promotions that At&t and Verizon were offering. So I waited till January 2nd, and again I got another email saying the phones were on backorder and they had no idea when they would arrive. Todays date is January 17th, 2015 and I still don't have my phones. I have contacted T-Mobile at least 15 times and every time get the same generic response from customer service, "We don't know when your devices will be shipped to us from Apple and we don't know when you'll receive them." Now I should have cancelled my order from T-Mobile a long time ago, but it's the principle of it. They lied to me 3 times and now I am going to wait to see how long it takes them to finally deliver my order and tell everyone I know about this story and why they should avoid a company like T-Mobile.

I was in Germantown (39.180865, -77.255053), in a building, with 4 (full strength) or 3 bars signal and Edge ("E") connection. There was no problem with texts but for most of the day there was zero response in terms of cell data. It was very peculiar because it worked early in the morning, and then again late in the afternoon. I don't expect high data rates on Edge but I do expect to get something!

I have been paying for a line that should have be taking off like 3 month ago or long and i am being bill for it month after month please fix the problem thank you

My experience does not deserve any stars. I've been going through this for the past 6 months. I've put out so much money with T-Mobile to have had such bad experiences. I also sent two letters to corporate office two months ago with no response. I paid full price for samsung S4. Less than 2 months in phone case dropped it, screen cracked. With insurance I had to pay extra $175 for a refurbished phone. Less than two weeks, that phone screen started turning black.

Customer service rep wanted me to troubleshoot with him over phone. I told him it looked like in was spilled inside and didn't want to factory reset, because I didn't want to lose my data. He said it was only was to have new phone sent to me. It didn't help & I do I lost all my data. Next was sent a wrong phone, had to send that one back. Then had to send this phone back ,but was not sent return parcel. Spoke to customer service said they would send it to me, they didn't, but now sent a bill for $572. I've had to go back & forth mailing these phones back. Now I had to go in my pockets to pay for parcel to send this phone back. I am seeking some compensation for this shoddy treatment , with all the money I have put out to T-Mobile. I ve been a T-Mobile customer for years.

On 04/05/2014 at about 1700, I went to your Tmobile store at Nostrand and Flatbush Aves junction, Brooklyn, New York. I had a lengthy visit with a representative Al Rodriquez. When I went into the store, my phone had been working properly. After leaving the store my phone store began to get dark and over a period of time I had not been able to make or received calls. M Rodriguez handled my phone away from my presence. the shows an a force impression that had not been there prior to going into the store.
I visited the store with the intent of switching from Sprint to Tmobile and wanted some time to make my decision. Now, I am unable to use my current service and provider and at this point just DO NOT TRUST getting service with Tmobile. This a total violation to my rights as a consumer and will make a report to consumer affairs and BBB, and furthermore to Attorney General Office in my area. I strongly believe that this is an act by Tmobile representative to force consumers in business with Tmobile and expect Mr. Rodriguez to denial this doing.

Because to this damage done to my phone, I had to stall my employment search and business contact due to lost of my contacts and data relative to such. It is painfully ridiculous that consumers have to deal with such dishonest act and suffer loss because of irresponsible business as Tmobile.

I am asking a prompt reply and solution into this matter.

TMobile messed up my account from day one. First, they shipped the phones to the wrong address. Then they shipped 6 phones instead of the 3 I ordered. Then they shipped the wrong phones. I was charged $900 on my credit card bill for a phone I never ordered. It took a month and a half for them to straighten this out.

Almost immediately we had issues with the phones. Dropped calls, static and sending text messages more than 4 times to send. We had no service if we ventured too far from the home. I remember the rep telling me that coverage in our area was 100% and there were at least 4 towers. TMobile lied so much we don’t know who to believe. We would call and complain about the service and a supervisor would tell us that they are aware of the service problem and a tech has been sent out. We would call days later and another supervisor would tell us that Tmobile doesn’t have any towers in our area and there’s not much we can do. Fed up I cancelled the service when they refused to credit me for a week when I didn’t have any service at all.

I was told because of the issues I had all I needed to do was return the phones and they would credit my account. I wouldn’t owe anything. The account balance would be forgiven. I shipped the phones UPS, got a tracking number and followed up a week later. When I spoke with the rep I was told it would take at least 30 days to process the phones. After they processed the equipment they would contact me to let me know what my balance would be. TMobile never called. They never sent me a letter. They never emailed me. But, 3 weeks later I received a letter from a collection agency stating that I owe money to TMobile.

I called TMobile to find out why they never contacted me and no one I spoke with could answer my question. I asked them to at least retrieve my account from collections since it was their fault it went to collections in the first place. I have called and emailed TMobile no less than 10 times in the past two weeks. And as it happened when I had my account I am told a different story every time I speak to or write to a rep–they will retrieve my account, they can’t retrieve my account, they have the equipment and will reprocess, they can’t find my equipment, we will forgive your balance, we cannot forgive the balance.

I’m tired of TMobile and their lies. I cancelled my service in December 2013. It is now April. I want to rid TMobile of my life once and for all.

I purchased a phone over craigslist and confirmed twice with tmobile reps if the IMEI was clean. They stated yes and activated my device. Today two months later they put a block on the phone not telling me why.

Now they want me to buy another phone for $709. I refused because I had bought the phone from craigslist for 500 only based on tmobile’s reps approval.

Your Customer service sucks and gladly told me to switch over to verizon and even gave me the account number to ort phone numbers seemlessly. Unacceptable.

Please call me at 510-755-0988 which is also my account number. but my phone doesnt work. I am pissed off.

Since the day I started with T-Mobile has been nothing but lies and broken promises. My bill is higher than the CONTRACT I signed. They didn’t pay off my previous phone bill as per our contract. They have over-charged me and now they District Manager I was told to go to Vivki Morse, won’t return my calls.

Hello

My name is Kimberly Dodd I have a been a t-mobile customer for the past ten year and very happy with the service up until the past two months ago I had up to 5 lines on my account the service Jan 2014 whenever you make a call you have to can about 8 or 9 times to get the call to go thru and when people call you it ring and then go silent like a drop call this has gone on for two months making using the phone difficult and i have continue to pay my bill with no problem well i had to paxs one number out today because he uses his phone for business and yesterday had no service at all everytime you call the line you got a busy signal well my question is i need to get out of this contract without an early termination fee because im paying for full service and not getting even half the service i have called serveral times and told a number of different thing as far as why my phones wasnt working but the lastest was the towers in my area wasnt working i have a line that will be out of contract Nov 2014 and one that will be out May 2015 I feel i should not be charged a fee because it is not my fault

I used the T-Mobile phone for two years , wasn’t able to send and receive picture message. Every trouble shooting call no less than 20 Minutes and problem not solved by their experts in tech support. You judge you pay for a service you didn’t receive what you do? Last week I found the problem by myself, the t-mobile Phone was the problem and i call them ask for credit or a replacement phone. Their offer was to reduce my bill $ 5 every month i refuse their excellent customer service generous offer. At first there is breach of contract. In 40 Days my contract Expires i am taking them to the court i think this is the only way to get paid for the time ( Hours ) i spend with them troubleshooting.

I have my prepaid phone number since 2009. My plan is Pay As You Go plan, with around $24 worth of minutes still on it and it’s not expired until April 21, 2014. On Friday March 21, 2014 I still can used my phone. But on Sunday March 23, 2014 I can’t made a call anymore. My cell stated unregistered. My friend told me someone pick up the call when she tried to call my cell, but it’s not me. It freaked me out. How come someone pick up my cell while my cell and the sim card still with me.

After I called the Customer Service, I got an explaination if my number is being used in post paid account by someone that I don’t even know who is it. So in the other word, TMobile stole my existing number n give it to another customer without my authorization. Monday, March 24 I called the customer service from 8.15 am to 1 pm, so for almost 5 hours on the phone and after being bounced from 1 department to another department, I just to got a temporary prepaid number with no balance on it and a promise my old number will be return back to me within 24 hours. I just need to wait for a notification message that will tell if my old number is back. But of course, as we all know, it’s not gonna happen like that easy. So Tuesday, March 25 I called again in the morning for at least another 2.5 hours, being bounced again, to only got another promise that my number will be back to me within 2 hours.

After I waited for 6 hours, I checked, I still got temporary number. I made another call, get another promise said within 24 hours for sure will get the number back. But it really pissed me already. I don’t know why TMobile give me a hard time. Please respond ASAP. It’s not even my fault, it’s a mistake from TMobile. After so many hours that I already wasted to talk to customer service that not helped at all, I just want my old number and my minutes that left that time ($24) being return back to me.

I’ve had this company’s service now almost a year, and have been being charged every time i send or receive a picture even though it’s supposed to be included in my plan. This is false advertisement, and the disrespectful customer service reps are ridiculous! Im tired of dealing with this company and the lack of respect they offer.

Worst experience ever with T-Mobile. My sister passed away on 11/27/13. We have sent all the documents and requirements to have her number cancelled and a second phone number that is on my sister’s name changed to my mother’s name. Again, today is 3/17/14 and after talking to five different operators no one can find anything. Very frustrating and disrespectful at the same time to repeat over and over again that my sister passed away, and that the documents have been sent in three different ways. In the mean time we been paying for the unused service all this time. My mother’s phone number is attached to that same account reason why we needed to have that number put on her name. This is a request that should be taken more seriously due to the uncomfortable nature of the matter. I am on the phone 1 hour now, getting transferred from one operator to another.

I am absolutely disgusted with the service I have received that when my contract ends I will be leaving t mobile I was on the phone for so long trying to sort out charges I have .for failed delivery. Now I was in for every single delivery and each time my phone didn’t turn up I called t mobile I waited in for every single time in the end I had to get my phone delivered to my work. I had terrible service that I also cancelled clone phone. In the end I had to get my phone delivered to my place of work which wasn’t really suitable. I would like these. Charges removed I believe one has been removed I need the others removed as I am absolutely shocked I can be charged this after the terrible service I received when my phone was damaged. I would like to take this further as I will not pay any of these charges.

I had started with Tmobile in Fl about two weeks ago. Ever since day 1 we have been having dropped calls, no signal, no internet connections etc. I use my phone every day for work! I was paying for a brand new 4 G I phone 5 and for my husband as well. They kept telling us at the store level it’s because of the porting of the numbers. I called customer service and they let me know there were no 4 G towers in the areas where I live and work. Customer service has been very helpful to us, the store not at all.

We would call to try and find out what day we were on to the store and we would get hung up on, or say we can’t give that information out over the phone. Then when calling 611 as prompted to do by the store, the customer service let us know we were on day 13 and could return the phones at anytime tomorrow. Upon walking into the store they stated we were at day 15 and outside our contract. I had the reluctant sales person call 611 and they got the same answer I did, Day 14, since they gave us wrong information the store manager (who is never working after 5 ) finally after much grievance returned our two Iphone and a Tmobile Hot spot.

This is a no brainer, why pay for 4 G phones and service if no 4 G towers, do you research! They made me pay the day I gave them 2 4 G Iphone 4 cells phones I didn’t get back and also I didn’t get back my hotspot. They kept this and made me pay a 50.00 restocking fee per item which I completely intend to get back! I want consumers out there to do you research. Customer servic Tmobikle was great! Stores were disrespecrtful, hung up the phone on customers and wouldn’t give out any inofrmation to help any of their customers out, Never again! I have never been treated this way in my life its a lower class company who has to do this and fool people to keep sales!

My wife has had no signal on her mobile since the 7th march, rung t mobile on 8th march was told theres a fault with sim card, after speaking to family and friends found out that most of the village that were on t mobile couldn’t get no signal. another friend rung t mobile finally admitted a fault and engineers were trying their best. been on to t mobile today to give my mother in laws number as she hasn’t got signal either and being monthly paid customers are not going to pay for a service we haven’t got. my biggest problem is my wife is ill and therefore needs her phone.

I haven’t been able to leave her this last seven days as she cannot contact me, I have asked t mobile to GIVE her a new phone on their 4g network but they never replied. my wife e mailed t mobile but they didn’t reply, whoever you speak to give you different reasons for the network, they blaming sim cards, old mobiles etc anything rather than admit the problem is with them, they are quick enough taking the money and letting people take out contracts which as far as im concerned are false contracts and I could see earlier people are going further about this situation.

I bought a fone in the middle of may and was told it should only take 8-12 wks I checked the web page and it still says received ad waitig for further processing. it been like this siince may and it is now going on oct. I called
several times and keep on giviing the runaround it isnow going on 6 months and still no rebate.

I’ve been a t-mobile customer since 2003. I bought a NOKIA 710 windows phone in 2012 for top dollar — no discount for me and no indication it was being phased out. Now apparently they discontinued it 4 months later and the accessories are no longer available. My phone started heating up to the point of damaging the case. After calling t-mobile they advised me to go to a store to purchase a battery. I went to one of their retail stores that very day and was told that they didnt stock the battery and to go on Amazon to order one!!! I also was told that if during by wait for the battery to be delivered my phone got damaged to the point it wouldn’t work, not to worry because my insurance would cover a replacement! Great customer service– NOT!!!! Thus will be my last year with t- mobile.

Hi, my complain about pay, you take out £433.24 on 3april 2013 it’s your foult to forgot cancell my cancelation then I have overdraft my bank charge me one pound a day so I have £17 pound has been charge, I already phone 5 April and talk about this they said we will credited after 14days then I phone again on 26april then they said we will credit after 21 days, so I need my overdraft charge as well £17 if you has not credit my money with overdraft charge till Tuesday then I will take legal action agains you, it’s your fault you did mistake and I m struggling I have very bad experience with t mobile I m so disappoint with your service

I purchased a new cell phone in march 2012, for $240 and it carried a year manufacturer warranty. In july 2012 the phone stopped working, took it back to the the store and it was replaced, (never did they tell me this was a refurbished phone) The phone worked ok till April 2013, then this phone stopped, I called customer service and was told by the rep that the phone was under warranty until 2013, but I had to go to a metro pcs corporate store. I told her fine, and asked her to put a note on my sons account so that there would be no problem, well he went to the metro corporate store and was told there is no warranty on this phone even though the rep I talked to on the phone told me it was under warranty even though they gave me a refurbished phone in july 2012. My complaint is I brought a new phone for $240 and now am stuck with a refurbished phone with no warranty. I manager DJ from trenton location called and said ok we will replaced the phone with another refurbished phone for $30. I asked him I feel that is an insult, NOW I would have almost $300 tied up in a used phone. Dj said he was going to pass my compalint onto someone else but didnt know if they coudl do anything. I dont think it is right that Metro takes you money for a new phone and then when there is a problem with the phone they give us a used phone to replace it. so they are in aa win win situation, they collect from the wearranty co for the phone and pocked my 240 and then they want another $30 to replaced a used phone which they gave me that for my new phone, seems like this is what they call a switch and bait. Now I am going to wait to see if someone gets back to me to resolve my problem I am sure there are a lot more people out there that have been scammed by Metro, seems to me there should be some kind of class action suit against them for this type of fraud.

Getting through to anyone in the customer service is horrendous. You wait an awful long time to speak to representative and when you do you reconnected to staff who have no clues about Tmobile product. Once it’s 10pm they deliberately disconnect you despite the time spent waiting to speak to someone. I have spent hours today to get a resolution to my iPad to no avail. My iPad only works within my wifi zone in my house but once out of my house all l get is no network connection. My children have iPad but their service providers Vodaphone and orange provide them excellent service. Please give me assistance in this regard.

Early this april i was contacted by tmobile customer service about what they termed reward offer for having been with them long. Was offered iphone 4 white free,100mins,1GB,unltd tmobile calls to tmobile & 500 text for £21 including tax.Unfortunately missed my package due to my working schedule,i reached tmobile to ask UKmail return my pckage to them so i could be able to collect it from any near by sore which they did.Reaching tmobile store stratford centre i aws asked to pay £29 for the handset because the deal was not from them,i didnt like this and i explained to their staff Joanna.It was only 4days past and i was told in store i still could cancel my contract if i am not happy because there was an ongoing deal that was much far better i decided to ask the team cancel my contract so i could go in for another contract which was done but cancelling still in process.I continued to call & remind customer care why my line was still on contract yet i had cancelled it ,they later got it back on pay as yo go, now with surprise tmobile cut off my two lines insisting i owe them £29 for the cancelled contract despite all the effort done explaining myselt to its customer care team and promising they had up dated my account i will not have to pay because i didnt use no minutes nor GB and cancelling was in time! Iam soo stressed and feel ignored now that they have gone to cut off my lines.

We have been with T-Mobile for 2 years now. Our monthly bill is about $140 a month. This past month we missed a payment and immediately our phones were shut off. When we called to make the payment we were told we owed over $800 and had to pay a minimum of $500 to get our phones turned back on. HOW does someone owe over $800 when they only missed one payment of $140? That does not make any sense. I told my cousin about it and she said they did the same exact thing to her, she is happily with Verizon now. I did some research and apparently there are a lot of people who have had this problem. We will be leaving T-Mobile as soon as possible, they are nothing but greedy a**holes! I will advise anyone who is thinking about getting a plan with this greedy company not to.

I have been waiting two and half months for my refund. I have made 4 visit to where I bought it 13 miles away.. I have made 7 or 8 phone calls. They make promises, keep me on hold for ever, give me one person to another to talke to, but nothing ever happns. I am reporting to this to the Mall in Yuba City. I am filing a complaint the Best Bussiness office and checking with TV station that follow through on complaints. I have never worked with any place that cheats the customes like this.

I visited this T-MOBILE store at 2900 Peachtree Road on Tuesday 4/9/2013. What happened on my end i lost my T-249 charger. I phoned T-MOBILE to find out if i could get another charger and have it added to my account or be billed. The representative told me to go to any store location and they would take care of it! I phoned the store and informed “Ryan” i needed an charger for my phone and she said the cost was $29.99. I went to the store to see if they had the charger T-249. I asked “Ryan” a Black girl did they have any T-249 charges and she said before looking or checking “No” and the young lady working with her said they did and it was red! So, i said ok and informed them about the arrangement T-MOBILE had made with me! and “Ryan” said they didn’t or had no way to put the charger on my account! I called T-MOBILE they spoke to Ryan (a black girl) and came to a conclusion that i would need to purchase it myself and T-MOBILE would credit it to my account, which i thought was alright but then i thought about and thinking i could probably get another cheaper at Radio Shack or Walmart.
Ryan at this point was unconcerned about my situation and showed no remorse as if i wasn’t suppose to be in the store with this issue anyway! She talked to her co worker the whole time i was in the store and acted as if she didn’t care what happened. T-MOBILE said they would make the agreement with me since i have been a

valuable customer for eight years (2005). Ryan had no suggestions for me and i left the store very upset! When i got home i called T-MOBILE and asked for management! I asked who she was and she said the manager “Keisha” and she said she had stepped out the store when i was there! So, i was in disbelief and thinking it was “Ryan” and/or somebody pretending to be the manager, so i told Keisha i didn’t need anything and looked for other ways to complain! So, here i am! I was so upset i forgot my sunglasses! and they were talking and ignoring the fact that i left them! Little did “Ryan” know! I ran into another customer who said they will be making a complaint as well about “Ryan”. At least that’s what her name tag said! and she was black ans petite with long weaved hair. I ended up ordering a charger from amazon for $4.00. Also, my contrat is up in August! and from my understanding was suppose to be in March! but was extended due to my lost phone and having to get a replacement. I am very disappointed that T- MOBILE hire people who don’t care about whether their customers are happy or not!

If I complain aboput T-mobile does this e-mail get the them to deal with as Im about to get an ombudsman involved and need to know that they have recieved this complaint thankyou.

I have tried unsuccessfully for weeks to contact you regarding my phone bill last month which was £235 and a few pence. Very expensive seeings that it is normally £21.99 and I know for certain the useage was no different that month to previous months. I have written to you asking about this and eventually got to speak to a customer services man who’s manners and customer skills can only be described as appalling. I have no phone currently as I refuse to pay for a bill I know is wrong. I have had no advice or guidance and have only been told to pay it. I question anyone who would pay a bill over £200 more than they know it should be. I would like assurance you will look into this matter and contact me through the email address provided above.

Four weeks ago I wrote to you as I had a large payment coming out of my bank account. You called me to advise you had investigated and it was a scam and the fraud department was investigating. I have heard nothing since then and want the money refunding to me as a matter of urgency. The number I have supposedly called I cannot conect to from my phone yet I have been charged for 2 calls totalling in excess of 3 hours to this number. My number is 07535701123 and I have had a contract with you for a long time but will be changing if this is not resolved immendiate. I want all costs for calls to this number refunding together with the cost of paper bills which I had to order to find out why the bill was so high. I also need compensation for time and associated costs due to the length of time this is taking to resolve.

After 4 years of sprint service and the same phone I decided to get a new phone htc 8x from tmobile. I went to your store #9789. I purchased the phone and was very happy with the sales people. I bought a otter box defender for maximum protection of my new phone. A week later i noticed color stripes on the phone. I took it back that day and I found out the hard way that even though i had it for a week i had to pay to get it fixed.

I explained it to them that i didnt drop it or apply physical damage. I realized at that moment ive been wronged and it is a scam what you guys are doing. There is no customer protection here. I will never ever use your service and i will make sure everyone I know on facebook, twitter, etc to not buy phones from you guys. I now owned a 400 dollar door stop. Thank you for this experience.

To whom it may concern- I browsed for a new cell phone today at T-Mobile in Eagan MN approximately 4:30pm today and found two I liked. They checked my account and explained that due to my credit I had to pay a higher amount for the phone to buy it. They suggested I call customer support for further assistance since I just checked my credit and am in good standing.

Upon calling T-Mobile a total of 4times in 4hours thanks to them disconnecting me, while on hold I was told by 3 different representatives that T-mobile bases my credit on when I signed up with the company 9years ago. Also, that no one can do anything about this or are able to work with this situation. In other words, my best bet is to cancel services and go to Verizon who will look at my current credit rating and treat me appropriately.

I didn’t ask for a lower price on a phone but that with my loyalty, payment history and current credit rate, that I be treated right, however T-Mobile reps appreciate my loyalty will not show any respect towards me or my long service with the company.

Since, I have been with T-Mobile for 9 years I am willing to continue service if they are willing to make this right. In short, I ask that T-mobile update my credit standing with them, provide a cell phone of my choosing or release me from both lines of service without charge so I can do business with a company who will respect me.

Hi i am contacting because i have constantly been in contact with t-mobile over varies problems the 1st is that i telephone to get the t-mobile app off my computor so that i could access my internet and it is impossible to get rid of with out having to telephone in the number is a number and i have to wait for so long it is running up my bill i am a 62 year old lady on a small state pension my last bill was 5800 plus which is much to much for me as i only keep a landline for emergencies only. 2nd I am with Sky for all my broadband needs telephone and internet.

At Christmas i had a problem with Sky on my line which Sky was putting right over the Christmas hol;iday and so icould accesses my internet i bought a t-mobile dongle and bought a sim and put money in the t-mobile pay as you go account so i could use the internet while they were repairing the problem Sky that is. 2rd t-mobile kept sending messages to the dongle sim card that could not be retrieved even though i had emailed and told them that on several occassions they still didn`t read the emails properly otherwise they would have know i couldn`t retrieve the messages.3rd i telephoned up again and again trying to get these problems sorted out but to no avail.On one occassion a young lady signed me up for a contract off which i did not agree to and since then i keep getting bills and warnings of late fees i have told i don`t know how many people at t-mobile that this has been done without my agreement and still nobody has listened.

When that young lady had done that i had 37 pounds on the t-mobile pay as you go account and suddenly that disappeared and asked me for more money of 15 pounds for a month I feel as i have been cheated out of some of that money and noone listened to about what has been going on .I had one women i believe out in India which i couldn`t understand what she was saying and she also didn`t understand what i was saying. I am at this moment still using my dongle. I do hope you can get to the bottom of all that has gone on and can send me a letter telling that the contract that was set up without my consent has been closed for good.And that money is not owed to t-mobile on that contract.

Also i would like you to look into the money that i have paid and at least make a goodwill gesture of some extra time on my dongle to use for the internet for all the trouble i have suffered with no end of emails and telephone calls trying to get this all sorted out and for that young woman signing me up for a contract that was neither needed or wanted. If this doesn`t sort it self out now i will be next contacting the trading standards people and put in a complaint i have now done more than i should have to get this straight and i will go to them if nessercary.

Good Day,I signed a 2 year contract with T-mobile in January 2011. On January 13th I called customer service to inform them that my contract was over; I was told that my contract was extended to 2014 with no reason as to why or who extended my contract.

I was told that in order to end the contract that I would have to e-mail to contract dispute which I did not several occasions, I was also informed that I would hear back from them within 10 working days..a month and a half later still have not heard anything.

I then faxed twice to contract dispute and no reply. I called customer service over 25 times to try to get a answer as to why my contract was extended and again no help. I went into a t-mobile store and spoke to the manager and was put on the phone with customer service and was told I would hear back from them in 3-4 weeks.

I asked for a name or someone I can speak with at the corporate level and was told by the manager, they have no names, phone numbers, e-mail addresses of anyone in the corporate level. I finally called customer service again informed then that my contract was up and I would no longer care to have t-mobile as my provider.

I am very disappointed in the no service I have received from this company, I have been so stressed out due to the service that I have received. I work in the Hotel industry and we would never treat a customer as I was treated by t-mobile. I have never had a issue with any other provider as I did with t-mobile.

In october 16 – 24, 2012 varrious unauthorize electronic debits where withdraen from my bank account. When the bank statement arrived i complaint to the bank. The bank reverse the charges. Now in feb 10,2010 the bank notofty me by letter that one of the electronic
debit we charge to my account. If i still wish to dispute this i must detail with T-Mobil. I called T-Mobil the bank gave me. I gave T-mobil the Transation number and all bank information and ask why they debit my account and i dont have service with T mobil. I cant believe T-mobil dont know who account they credit with my bank account. I dont believe T -mobil condons ID Thief? You may call 310-202-8956 (9 – 4pm) PST M -F . If T mobil corp Really dosnt condon this type of profit making would be rsolve this matter.

The sales representative mislead me to sigh a 2 years contract when I ask for a prepaid card since i am an exchange student overseas for a year here. He was saying that I don’t need to pay any penalty when I cut my phone number since its a prepaid card. However, T-mobile kept sending me the email saying that I need to pay 200 penalty if I want to cut the number.

Or I can send them my permanent resident ID and address and my passport . I sent them the documents as they required but they said its not acceptable since there are Chinese and English on it. They accept only English document. I don’t understand what’s the point when my documents have Chinese as well, they can just read the English. Nobody was trying to help but sending me the same email ask me to pay 200 dollars for early termination

I have been a customer of t-moblie almost since the beginning. I have given t-mobile a lot of business through telling my friends and family abot the service. However, since december, t-mobile has been charging me 168.00 a month for services. I was told by the young guy that he could lower my payments and still give me the unlimited services such as web, text etc. I am truly dissatisfied with t-mobile because nothing was said concerning an early termination fee. I am told that I owe three hundred dollars. This is not fair. I don’t think I owe anything Please help me resolve this matter.

I’ve had TMobile for a long time, but when I moved to Dayton, Ohio, service changed. I have called to speak with tech support numerous times about lack of coverage in my area, and have tried all they have suggested. In early December 2012, I spoke to tech support again, & they referred me to accounting to see if an upgraded phone would help. After researching my situation, the person I spoke to said that because service towers are mainly near the highway systems of Dayton, service inside Dayton & surrounding cities would NOT improve with an upgraded phone.

She suggested that I contact you to see if I could get an early termination waver. As a nurse I need more reliable service, & tho I’ve contacted takeaction.com, I’ve received no assurance that more towers are set to be added in my area in the near or distant future. I would appreciate an early termination fee waver from TMobile. Please call my cell to discuss this matter as soon as you receive this notice.

This is regarding account # 804551646. I had a 2 year agreement which ends in March 2013. I was reviewing my account and saw that it states that my account ends in September 2013. My account was open in March 2011 so a two year agreement is the end of March 2013.

I went into the store and they had offered to change my plan from 750 mins to unlimited mins and never informed me of the extention plan. I never knew about my agreement extending 6 more months. I know that t-mobile has 2 year agreements and maybe 1 years agreements, but not 6 months agreements. Please help me with resolving this issue.

I spoke with 4 different T-Mobile employees at different times and received different information each time. I spoke with Teraneka the week of 01/07/13 about adding internet to my four lines. She stated to me that if I did it this week I would have no bill due the month of February and that the new monthly rate would be $209.98. I told her I needed to speak to the individuals on the plan and she asked me for my number and if she could call me back the next day. I replied yes but never recieved a follow up phone call from her.

Then on Friday (01/18/13) I spoke with Isaiah because my son lost his phone and Isaiah deactivated the phone line so know one could use it. Then Isaiah and I started talking about adding internet, so I told him I spoke with Teraneka and she quoted me $209.98. He said he didn’t know why because by looking at his computer the monthly bill would be $157.23. I asked him if he had a phone number or an extension so I could call him back because I was driving. He said no but that I could call 611 and any T-Mobile representative could help me. I talked with Ebony on 01/21/13 about adding internet and prices because I had recieved several different quotes.

Ebony said that the other quotes I had recieved were incorrect and then went on to quote me 154.32 after taxes. Then I asked if she was sure that was after taxes to which she replied, “I always add my taxes in to give the customers exactly what their monthly bill would be.” She also said that if we switched over today, March would be free and if we wanted to wait on purchasing phones we could take advantage of the upgrade in March.

I went on to ask her because my son needed a phone since he had lost his she said she would put in for a free SIM card and that I could go in to any T-Mobile store and get a SIM card for the phone that was lost. Then I asked if my old SIM card would be compatible with any T-Mobile phone and she said yes. So we went to store #9381 to get the SIM card and began to brose the selection of phones. I was under the immpression that when you sign a new two year agreement with T-Mobile you are elligable for an upgrade and discount on a new phone.

That is when the sales representative proceded to inform me that I was not and had to purchase my phone in a T-Mobile phone which was not discussed with me over the phone. She informed me that I was on the value plan, not the classic plan, which I had never heard of because the plan I was on was never discussed with me. I became upset and frustrated with all of the false information after signing a two year contract with four phone lines.

I asked her if there was a manager or a number for a manager that I could call to speak with about this matter and she very rudely said call 611. We left the store and as we were getting in the car my son informed me that she was rolling her eyes at me. I called 611 and spoke with somebody named Tammy. She was very nice, after listening to what happened she transfered my call to a man named Joseph. Joseph again listened to my story, apologized and gave me this website to write the complaint. He also told me to go back to the T-Mobile store and that I could pay the down payment of $25 for each phone and he would take care of the rest. My sister and I went to store #9385.

We were looking at phones and asked the sales asscociate Bob why the same phones at store #9381 were $0 and the phones here were $29.99. I asked him if he could call the other store and see what the difference was and he very rudely said,”No, I will not call the store for you.” I was furious from the rude service I had received from your employees. I was heading out of the door when Danielle, another of your employees, came to us and helped us. She had excellent customer service skills and was very helpful. She told my sister and I that T-Mobile was trying to do away with the classic plan and that is why nobody mentioned it.

Have feedback for T-Mobile?