T-Mobile Complaints Continued... (Page 4)

781+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call T-Mobile corporate: 425-378-4000

It is going on the third week and dozens of staff to still not have resolve this problem with T- Mobile. On November 3, I purchased a sims card over the phone from T-Mobile for $1.05. Thats all, I have never made any other purchases from T-Mobile. But on that same day T-Mobile put through a unauthorized charge of $68.20. After 11 days on the phone with T-Mobile know one can help me. This has caused many problems and T-Mobile is not resolving this with me. And I'm still with out minutes on my phone as I don't want your service because of this problem

I'm sorry to say that it's not worth saving a few dollars on a plan if part of the price is lousy customer service and being without a phone for two weeks. My wife took my phone for servicing to the local T-mobile store in South Orange, New Jersey, on Tuesday, November 3, explaining that it wouldn't hold a charge. The sales rep took the phone, asked my wife for $5, and said a replacement would come in the mail, Monday, November 10. Not same-day service like other vendors provide, a never-before-mentioned charge, but "acceptable" as trade-off for a cheaper contract that works well in large cities.

November 10 -- no phone. My wife called customer service and was told (for the first time), "Sorry, backordered. You won't have it until Monday, November 16." After an escalating conversation with periods on hold, my wife was successively offered $20, then $25, then $30 to hang up and go away. I have to tell you that when anyone mentions T-mobile, this exchange will be the first thing that comes to mind to mention.

I have had the worst experience with T-mobile. I cancelled my account back in April because I moved to China. However while in China I realized that my credit score went down and this seems to be due to an account sent to collections which surprisingly seems to be my old t-mobile account. I decided to contact t-mobile, but they do not have access to the accounts, so I contacted the collections agency and they referred me back to t-mobile, after much back and forth the collection agency was able to tell me that this balance was owed due a device charge since my device was payed in installment plans.

However, when you request to cancel an account in order to do so you must pay your device in full. I requested a claim to be filed on this account, and again, for three weeks I had no sort of notification nor did I heard back from t-mobile. After calling many times and being transferred to many departments because apparently nobody has full access to my accounts, or they just don't want to bother, I was able to reach someone who seemed to have access and that wanted to help me, everybody else didn't seem too customer service oriented, and if anything they seemed annoyed at my request for more information for they claimed they did not have it.

Sadly, I did not get her name and for some reason we got disconnected. She told me that I was sent a refund back in may for $145.39 because I over payed my bill when I closed the account. in the form of a card, which is very interesting because I cancelled my account because I moved to China, and of course I never received that refund. Now what doesn't make sense is, how come t-mobile refunds me $145.39 and then charges me $189 for device charges in May. I payed off this phone, and I did not use the t-mobile account in may because I believed I had cancelled it. As far as it goes nobody has been able to help me in this situation, and the last I got was a number to a different collections agency, which I called, but they couldn't transfer to the right department, which I called and it just said that it had no reprensentatives available at this time.

For me it is 3:30 am here in China, and I've been on the phone since 2am. And I do have to work at 8, so you can only imagine how frustrating is to have to be up this late dealing with a situation that apparently could've been avoided. This experience has been the worst, and I have spent so much time and money trying to solve this issue and still nobody is able to explain things clearly to me. I never got access to the refund, so what happens to that money? How come I cancelled my account in April and I owe $189 for device charges in May? What kind of fees are these? I would really hope you fix your customer care system, because you may be a big company but it should still appreciate each and every single one of their customer, and value their time.

I had been with t-mobile for over 10 years. In September 2015 my new Samsung Galaxy S5 screen blinked on a Friday, so I called t mobile to let them know that hey my screen blinked out on my phone so I need another phone due to the fact that I don't have a home phone and it's the weekend. I called and t mobile rep told me we would place your order but until then go get a loner phone from your close location so I called my area stores and no one had any. So I was scheduled to work until 6:30pm that a afternoon so I called t-mobile back to inform them that my location did not have any and the store front location close at 8pm so after getting off work and driving to a store it was 6:50. I then called customer service to ask them what I could do to get a phone because I need a phone for emergency over the weekend. The customer service representative for t mobile informed me that he could not do anything so I explained that the store was closing soon and I needed to have some type of phone for the weekend just in case of an emergency. He put me on hold plenty of times and came back to the phone with I have to have my manager handle it.

The representative then got on the phone and said if you are in the store we will apply a credit and just buy the phone and after a few days you can go back and request a refund. So that is what I did. He was on a recorded phone line and the fact that I had been with t mobile they had done right by me. I set in the store while the representative over the phone applied the credit. The in store representative then Said yes I can see the credit. So I was informed by the phone rep to purchase the phone using my own funds and t-mobile would reimburse me. After a few days I called to request the refund and I was told ok it's being processed in the mean time I was told I was scheduled to receive the phone that suppose to be sent to me via handset replacement on that following Monday but instead received it on Wednesday. But I called t mobile customer service several times and I'm at dead end I need to money to put back on my credit card that gaining interest ever month I don't want the credit on the account. Please help

I got 4 I-phone 6S in Danvers, MA Customer Service rep. told me about the 14 days policy. Unfortunately the area I work and around my town my phone has absolutely zero bar connection, went to the other store and got new phones and went back to the Danvers store to return still under the 14 days policy and they refuse to take the phone back even I am paying the 50 fee for stock. I don't understand, have being T-Mobile for over 10 years while lived in other town and now this is the treatment I get? I don't know why they are so difficult to deal with.

My husband and myself recently switched with the promise that it is hassle free. All we have to do is give them our phones and they will pay for what is left on them and the cancelation fees so there will be no cost to us just send in a form and our last bill. So we did. 5 weeks later we get a letter saying that they need a bill with a break down on it, which our previous carrier did not provide. We went to our previous provider and they were able to pull it up. My husband faxed it in to the representative and called her back to confirm she received the fax. Now almost four weeks later and late fees adding up from my previous provider they send me a card worth half of what is owed. I call the number for customer service that came with the card and the gentleman tried to help me but had to pass me off to another department.

This guy started off nice and admitted the reimbursement was wrong but the number he gave me still didn't cover the phones and cancelation fee. So then he proceeded to tell me that he was going off my final bill and they had no record of the breakdown that my husband faxed in. Not having much confidence in them at this point being we just got notice from Experian that our information was part of the recent data breach and now they have lost a fax with my personal information on it?! The guy gave me an attitude that he was doing me a favor then transferred me to another department that transferred me back, but this time his department was closed for the evening. This is the worst service I have ever received anywhere and I work in a retail environment that would have my job if I ever treated a customer like this. The only reason I gave two stars was or the two representatives that really couldn't help me but were very pleasant.

I have been a customer for over fifteen years and have three lines total and my bill has escalated to twenty dollars more than I usually pay due to and this is your reps explanation that there is no more 20 dollar loyalty discounts and no more contracts right later that evening I watched a T-Mobile commercial that advertised unlimited talk text and 10 gigs of data per line for 30 dollars per line up to four lines and a 18 month contract and I told that to you rep and she said your commercial was wrong and I clearly read and saved it watching and reading all the particulars on freeze frame and your rep told me a bold face lie that it is 100 dollars for the first two lines and 20 dollars every line after that would actually increase my costs.

I told her that she was totally incorrect because that is not what you commercial depicts no where in your ad she was rude and told me that the ad is not what it states if that is the case then that is fraudulent advertising and being a long time customer to be treated that way is unheard of I need a corporate rep to contact me in this matter at my t mobile number to resolve my complaint and get to the bottom of this or this . If not on I will go to the proper authorities on how blatant the discrepancies are from your ad to what your reps in your resolution dept tell your customers I still can't believe how you have your reps trained to be so rude and unhelpful and talk to your customers like they are stupid.

I purchased a Studio 5.0 Blu Android 1 week ago and two online SIM cards from T-Mobile. The phone was not reading the SIM cards and after speaking to a tech from T-Mobile, he was suggested I go to a T-Mobile outlet. I received the worst customer service from a woman by the name of Ashley. After I explained what had transpired with the phone and SIM card, she kept telling me "I did not make sense." To boot, she took out the SIM card and adopter out. She proceeded to insert the adopter, and inserted it upside down, without the SIM card. The adopter was stuck and the manger had to flat small silver instrument to retrieve the adopter out.

The fibers that make contact with the SIM Card have been damaged because of Ashley's carelessness and belligerent behavior. The outlet is located in the Bronx, New York 10451 on the corner of 149 Street and the Grand Concourse. Another issue, was that, the music in the store was so loud I had to speak above my regular volume. They need to be trained in Customer Service relations. It was an absolutely horrible experience. They are young and hopefully, more trainings will continue to enhance their professionalism and public service attitudes.

Ever since I updated to lollipop 511 on my phone, I am not getting phone calls, calls are not even registering on my phone, voice mails come in 1-3 days after the fact, and basically over all my service is awful. My husband has contacted customer service 4 times now with various T-Mobile complaints. Every time it is something different to resolve the issue and every time before disconnecting with customer service my husband is assured the situation is resolved. Last night we were told that we were talking to a supervisor, Lou was his name. After Lou did everything in his power to blame the issue on us and continually refused to even hear that the issue started after the 511 update, the issue remains. Lou went on to tell my husband the issue was a result of my phone not being on wifi calling.

Really so for my t mobile phone to work I have to be constantly connected to wifi calling and I have to stay home to receive phone calls? What I do not understand is how did my phone work so well before 511 and now my phone does not work? Lou was rude, accusatory, unhelpful and simply put an ass! Lou finally said well since you have insurance on the phone I will send you a new handset at a $5 cost to us, and proceeded to lecture my husband on how the phone that I would be returning better be in mint condition. Not worried about that because my phone is not even a few months old and basically is in mint condition, but then he tells us that I may not receive a new phone but a refurbished on. Come on! I send my new phone back to T mobile because of an issue that is obviously their fault only to get a used phone in return.

Then Lou repeats that the issue is all our fault because we don't use wifi calling and he would be happy to sell us a router for my house to make wifi calling even better. Give me a break! This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Being that I am someone who has worked in customer service for 20 plus years, I can tell you that someone like Lou would never be employed by me and T mobile would never be some place I would ever recommend to my family or friends. I am sharing my T-Mobile complaint with everyone I know.

In the Beginning of October 2015 I purchase three devices and paid with them with my debit card, then on October 27, 2015 the same charges were applied to my debit card again, causing my account to be over drawn and have numerous of over drawn fees. After talking to over ten people, countless hours on the phone, being told they couldn't find the charges and being hang up on i was finally informed that there was an issue with the system causing charges to applied twice.

From there i was told that I have to wait twenty-four to forty-eight hours to wait until my money was return that I never authorized to be taking out of my account. I have only been a customer for twenty days and this is horrible service that i have never experience form any other phone carrier in my life. I would not refer anyone to this company, poor customer service skills, holding time for resolution horrible and horrible results.

So at the end of the day Im out of $305.21 that im waiting to receive back in my account with over $70..00 worth of overdraft fees, but hey at least the Customer Service Rep did notify me there nothing else that can be done.

I have a Microsoft Lumia and it's not allowing me 4g service which is what I have been paying for since day one of purchasing this device at the local Walmart. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or not but I know that I'm only getting 2g. Help me please the T-Mobile service department is not responding and I cannot find their contact information anywhere on the web.

I cancelled my t mobile service due to repeated dropped calls and the high fees. I am now being charged a cancelation fee when I was not under a contract and have not been for about 3 years. I have been a long customer but lately your fees became unmanagible. Am also being charged for a table that at the time i went in that they were offering a free table. i flat out asked him "what is the catch' He said no catch it is free a we're having a promotion and just want you to connect service with Tmobile and that was it. Well I guess he lied to me. If this doesn't get taken off billl I will have to complaint with the attorney general's office. This is not right.

I called tmobile yesterday concerning the security breach to make sure I was one of them that wasn't affected and when I gave the verbal password that has always been on my account since 2011 the young man I spoke to which happen to be very nice and professional told me that wasn't it and that wasn't it that my password was numbers which has never been so he changed it back however every other time it has been the right password and they say there was nothing showing it had been changed I want to know how a number password before the young man I spoke with changed it back got added and no one can answer that

First off their service coverage is not that good at all. I eventually got fed up with all the non covered area and dropped calls. Never under contract or had a phone purchased through their store or website. My phone was a T-mobile bought at Walmart! Now 2 years later found a friend of mine needs a phone for ATT network. I cannot get my phone unlocked from T-mobile now till they send me a code by email so I can give the phone away!! WOW. BTW Metro PCS is an affiliate of T-mobile companies for anyone interested. Also did you know T-mobile is owned by a foreign company that operates under that name in the USA!

Seven months ago I bought an i-phone 6 plus from T-Mobile in Hilliard, Ohio. I was up-sold insurance for $12 dollars a month only after inquiring about the requirements for a replacement phone if I needed one. The representative assured me there was no limitations, and no deductible since i was paying the highest premium. Again and again the rep said if something happened to the phone I could replace it no problem. I reiterated that I did not want the insurance if that wasn't the case and the salesperson reassured me over and over again.

I dropped my phone a week into use but the damage was so minimal and the phone worked so well I chose to keep the phone. 6 months later my phone has started glitching. While in the middle of conference calls it flips to mute and often hangs me up; booting me from the call. Group texts have also been a challenge, often having to restart my phone in the middle of texting to get my keyboard to work properly. I went to T-Mobile and the rep said I would have to pay $106 for the phone and another $176 for insurance to replace the obvious Apple 6 plus lemon.

I have been an apple user for many years, for the most part they have been dependable, not this one. I've only been T-Mobile user for seven months (never again) and would recommend to everyone to stay away from T-Mobile. Terrible customer service and worse sales techniques. They up-sell with no thought of their customers, only their commission, absolutely unwilling to help and backup their promises. Buyer BEWARE!

T-Mobile promises to pay off your contract...that's a joke. Beware of Tmobile's promises. They promise you a full refund and then come back and say that your refund is minus taxes and fees. Therefore you are stuck with paying off your cancelled contract. And, if that's not bad enough, you have to pay your old contract additional late fees for waiting your reimbursement with T-Mobile. They say it takes 8 weeks; actually it is taking mine over 10 weeks (I'm still waiting). As a group of dissatisfied consumer, we need to get a class-action suit against T-Mobile. Any lawyers seeing our complaints, step-up.

I have been a customer of T-mobile for more than 10 years. Not a day late with a bill. Later they put some charge for a service that I have deactivated. Called 4 times to remove. Recently, I have tried to cancel my account due to travel, and the representative did not follow trough...Then call internationally, chat, call, chat just to cancel. Altogether, around 8 times at least. Meanwhile, they withdraw money from my debit/credit card and sent me a final bill + international call charge and with a collection notice. Until I am not even around. They refused to remove any charges. Unresponsive management/ customer service. I guess some commission is everything for them. Do not switch and be very careful. Just an advise from experience.

On June 26th, 2015 I called T-Mobile to switch my service from Verizon to T-Mobile. The customer service rep. I dealt with was very nice. I received the new phones but did not like them. I called T-Mobile to let them know I was returning the phones and would like to get different phones. I was asked to verify the last four digits of my social security number and was then informed my social security number does not match, therefore they are unable to give me any information. I returned the phones to T-Mobile by tracking number and the phones were received by your receiving doc in forth worth TX. on July 9th at 10.00am. My bank of America account was charged $285.63 on June 29th,2015 and I would like to have my refund back in my account. Furthermore I received a letter from T-Mobile denying me approval, so why was I sent phones and charged?

I was a T-Mobile customer for years and recently changed to Verizon. When we first joined T-Mobile, my husband was stationed (military) in Virginia Beach, VA. We had great service! However, in 2014, we moved to Gulfport MS where we’ve had nothing but problems with service, connection, dropped calls, etc. T-Mobile sent us 2 boosters, and still, our problems remained. On June 4, 2015, we decided to change carriers. My husband is active duty military. He travels and also has to conduct military business from his cell phone. On the day that we switched carriers, I called T-Mobile to let them know that we were changing carriers. The customer service representative Nicole said she was sorry to see us go, but completely understood why we were switching over to Verizon.

While on the phone, I told her that we wanted to keep our numbers (again – husband is military and he receives calls to that number from all over the world), and asked if there was anything that we needed to do or expect. She said no, that it they don’t charge extra for stuff like that, and wished us the best.

Today, June 29, 2015 I received my final bill in the mail from T-Mobile, to which, has double charges (simple choice plan $40 for May 19 – Jun 3, and another simple choice plan $40 for June 4th). The double charges total $83.50. I called T-Mobile to inquire (I spoke to 4 different people) and was told the below answers. That’s just how it is. I don’t know why but it must be right (Debra). If you transfer a number from us, we charge for the whole month versus if you just go to another carrier.

Nothing I can do to help (Silvia). We charge for the whole month regardless of whether you transfer numbers or not. Nothing I can do (Mason). When someone leaves T-Mobile, we always charge for the whole month regardless of whether or not they port numbers. That’s just how we do it. It’s in our policy (Scott). Between the 5 people that I have spoken to since June 4th, there seems to be various information that I have received. Besides the various different things told, I do not see how it is possible to double dip on funds or charge someone for a service that they are not using. According to the bill sent, they charged one amount for May 19 – June 3rd, and then the same amount for one day (June 4th). This is unacceptable and needs to be fixed!

My brother wanted my mom and I to join his T-Mobile plan. We went into their store in Auburn WA. They took two hours once it was out turn just to transfer data, charged us tax and phone charges, transferred phones, etc. We left the store. The phones do not service our area. They took our phones as trade ins. Within 2 hours I called the store, they said they would give us our Verizon phones back. In fact, they still had them because some more data was unable to transfer that day. When I went back to the store, they refused to give me my phones back, rendering me with no phone or phone service. I told them my mother was elderly and could not be without a phone. They said “she has a phone, it just doesn’t work where she lives!!”.

They were little rips off artists, obtained about $50 cash that day, $100 restock fees and took my Droid and my mother’s flip phone. I never ever raised my voice or threatened them, but I did call the police. They told the patrolmen that they were wanting a trespass order, when the patrolman told them in that case they should give me my phone, they decided not to do that. My phone was sitting in the building. But when I first demanded it back they said it was already gone so they couldn’t. Then another employee said it was still there since I had not loaded all my data, they told me no way, I signed a deal that they could keep my phone. Contacting Attorney General tomorrow. Very upsetting. I feel tricked. That is how they get some of the money they make.

I want to complain about an employee called Shayne at T-mobile on 39th & Meridian store in Puyallup. This is the second time, I really don't appreciate the female employee's attitude towards a customer. She just tried to argue with me about returning the device that didn't work for me and I was willing to pay the restocking fee. And the attitude was horrible since she had to do the return and do the paperwork.

In the end she didn't even give me a bag for the paperwork and the new phone I just purchased it while I was holding a child. And I said "thank you" she only replied "yep" back??!! This didn't happen before with the other male employee at all. I worked at retail store for so long and the customer is always right. You just have to satisfy their needs and make them happy when they walk out. Hopefully I will not come back this store anymore. Huge disappointment.

In the morning of 05/02/2015, I could not find my phone anywhere and I believed that I have lost my phone (it is an SAMSUNG NOTE 2 with original carrier AT&T) I reported lost online right away with T-mobile. 5 minutes later I found my phone on my driveway so I chat with T-mobile online to report that I found my phone. They told me no problem and stated that nothing has been changed and they will put a note on my account that I found my phone and I should not worry at all. 3 hours later I could not make any phone call, suspiciously I check and clearly my phone is blocked due to lost/stolen. I called and chat with T-mobile they said they do not block my phone because it is an ATT phone and suggested me to call samsung or ATT. I called samsung they refer me back to T-mobile/AT&T. I called AT&T they said because I do not have ATT account, nobody called to report my phone lost/stolen and my phone does not attached to any ATT account so nothing to do with them, they did not block my phone, it must be from T-mobile when they reported to the US blacklist data base. Now I am stuck with the brick phone nobody is responsible. Anybody can help me

It will not let me take the one star off. Your company has the absolute worst service I have ever seen. I have been with your company for 8 years, and about 3 weeks ago, I called up to INQUIRE about adding my daughter on my plan for text and voice since she cannot get the internet on her phone with your company. I was told it would be $10.00, then when I went on to pay my bill, the person in sales put me on a family plan. This is fraud!.

I plan on following this up with the FCC. I called in about 7 days ago and they apologized and said all the right things and your customer service department said it would be corrected, and I would see my corrected amount on line. I went on this evening and NOTHING had been done. I spoke to your rep, Grace, who was very nice, and assured me this would be fixed. I then spoke to her supervisor Becca and told her this nightmare story and also told her that I have never paid my bill so late in the month due to your company's error.

She then told me the bill was fixed, and I would see the credit in 24 hours. Let me tell you, this is what I was told 7-8 days ago, and nothing was done or corrected! I then asked her if I could pay this right now, she stated of course, but it would be a $5.00 charge. I'm suppose to pay for your company's error???? But I could be transferred to the auto pay, and it would not cost me anything. Have you people no sense!!! I will tell you, which I'm sure at this point no one will do a thing since I am referring to nothing was done until I had to call a second time, I am NOT going to pay the 5.00 and I am going to Verizon. I have had it with your company and the incompetence and fraud that you pull. Again, I am going to the FCC. Something needs to be done about your unlawful and deceitful practices.

I am responsible for 10 lines that I have with T-Mobile. It is supposed to be a family plan. brothers sisters sons daughters. I have tried and tried to get an exact break down per phone as to how much each # cost so I can collect from my brothers and sisters what they owe. Every time I call I get a different amount. And it never adds up to what the bill I get. So I wind up getting screwed out of about 60.00 bucks out of my pocket. This is ridiculous. I got you ten extra customers. and I am doing the collection from all the family members, but I come out in the hole every time because your employees can not or will not give me a break down. Upset in phoenix.

I have replaced several phones due to a variety of reasons, but I must say that service disruption is at the top of the list! The most recent replacement that I have gotten does not load my email, which plays a HUGE role in my life, seeing that I use it for work! (OVER 200 EMAILS A DAY) Just this past weekend, a client of mine was stuck overseas for 2 days!! in Frankfurt!!! all because he couldn't get a hold of the person that helped get him there!

Due to this faulty network, that seems to be on a VOLUNTARY basis! I am now in debt to the company that I work for, $2,452 and some CHANGE, because that is how much a one way BUSINESS CLASS seat costs from there back to Seattle! I tried to reasonably handle it with the agent, and his supervisor, but it seems that everyone is to busy maintaing a quote or trying to make a SALE. I don't expect T Mobile to pay my debt are anything; that's just not how this scheme gets down. But after being told that I could have a $102.00 credit, and then transferred all around their office just to be told by some other clown trying to play Supervisor, that that wasn't something that was said brought me to complete halt.

Because at that point I realized that T Mobile's call centers are actually fulfilled with a squad of monkeys! I have been going back and forth with the exact same nonesense, and life's just too short for that. My even BIGGER complaint is, who the heck hires these people? PLEASE LET ME KNOW, CAUSE I COULD FOR SURE RUN ONE OF THESE LOCATIONS, it wouldn't be hard at all; just pick up the phone, transfer it to you, you transfer it back to me, I'll put them on hold for 10 minutes, transfer it back to you..............and then we will flip this coin to figure out who has to say "Sorry, but no" to the person on hold. I just want to know if there is actually someone professional running the whole company itself, because there's no way it's just 611 that handles everything.

I went to a T-mobile store in Uptown Albuquerque, NM with a friend who was having problems with her phone. While there, I was persuaded to convert my service from Verizon, whom I had been with for many years to T-mobile with the offer of a free mini IPad and buying out my current Verizon contract. It just so happened that Jessica Keith, a Field Support Manager from AZ was on business in that particular store at the time, and she was actually the person that waited on me and completed the conversion process for me. I had an IPhone 5 that I had purchased at Verizon which I was allowed to keep and have my data converted from Verizon to T-mobile with no problem; However I was told that I would need to bring in a trade in phone for my husband's line.

The next day I took in another previously owned IPhone and my hunsband's Motorola Droid Razar which we had recently bought and were still paying for with Verizon. I told Jessica that my husband really liked his Droid and really wanted to keep it and that I preferred they take the IPhone. She informed me that they could provide me with basically the same phone and we could include paying for it on my monthly bill. I informed her that we were still paying for it (my husband's Droid) and she assured me that T-mobile would take care of it when they paid out my Verizon contract and "It would be a wash." So she took the Droid as the exchange.

I did finally receive the Visa payment card to pay off the Verizon contract; and assumed all was taken care of and well. Subsequently, I received a letter from Verizon Go Wireless charging us $300 for the unpaid Droid phone which I assumed had been included in the Visa paycard. I have tried numerous times contacting Ralph at the Uptown store and Jessica (I still have her business card). Ralph promised to call me back and never has. I left Jessica several voice messages, she finally returned my call ONCE, but didn't even bother to leave me a message. I have called and left her more messages and have still not received a return call.

In addition to the initial $300 charge, I have now received a letter from Aldous & Associates, Attorneys at Law threatening legal action and now wanted $300 Delinquent Balance, plus $90 pending collection fee for a total of $390 within 30 days. I would greatly appreciate it if T-mobile would stay true to their word and take care of this debt before it becomes a problem on my credit report.

I tried to pay my prepaid bill with a credit card and was denied. i finally talked to someone in the billing dept and they inform me that a payment in January was cancelled and reimbursed to the card holder. It is now almost May and have never been notified for it or had my service suspended. Last month i had to call and talk to tmobile reps because i paid the bill and it was posted on the persons account that owned to phone before. i have since January used credit cards to pay and never was told or notified of this matter. I would like to know what i could do to fix this and stop the invoices i am had to deal with Thank you for your time.

I want overseas to Morocco, while there I was checking with customer service about an existing issue that"s when I found out that I am being charged over $400 for texting when I spoke to so called account specialist he assured me that texting was free and that I shouldn't worry, only to found out that it was a total lie once I got back to the state. I spoke customer care but nothing was accomplish totallly disappointed with a company that I have been with for over 12 years the perfect picture of corporate greed .

My contract was ended on the 4th of January 2015 as I was informed by Alexa one of your members of Staff responding on my request yesterday the 15th of April 2015 at around 12:40 , along with my wife's contract too and it will be followed by my other three children's contracts which will be ended on the 1st of June 2015. I was not alerted by T-mobile company about the nearness of my our contracts end or receiving new offers! I was not given a Nano memory card along with my Experia -S Which was offered to me with my last contract! . I requested it yesterday through my call to Sanalia/ Member of Staff and I was charged £10:21 and to be delivered to me within three working days.

The surprise was today as I found my SIM inactive on my mobile phone and I can not make or receive calls on it and I believe that it has been disabled by your technical team before I receive my new SIM card! On my enquiry call today Thursday the 16th of April to a lady who is called Lee and who asked me about characters of my password and later about my Sim card number which I should have had it in the box of the phone as I am still using my old Sony Ericson Model C902. I explained to her that I do not know my password or the SIM card number as I am busy at present for preparing for the Tax Financial Year. she kept on repeating my first name without giving any alternative way that we could reach a solution for my problem and she hanged up her phone in a rude way!

I recalled again around 11:28 and a member of staff called Ian answered me and he repeated the same questions to me and I informed him that I had no time to go and search for my Sim card number and I do not know my password and if he can e-mail it to me . His answer was that he can not help me without obtaining them. You put me in a dilemma and I want you to get me out of it immediately please. I am considering to leave your company with my family members .

On April 14, 2015 At store #9795 my husband and I encountered the worst customer service in our history of affiliation with this company your representative Danny. I signed In on the customer wait list. We were later beckoned by Danny whom was on the phone as if we were animals, instead of him addressing us as loyal customers to T-Mobile. We did not move, finally Danny came over to the area we were sitting and once again Danny didn't address us respectable customers. We then began to explain our problem. We quickly discovered from Danny's lack of experience he was unable to assist us. We then asked for a manager. Instead of Danny respecting our request to obtain the manager he went and brought back Jazmin the representative that created the problem for us on April 13th.

We again explained to Jazmin that we needed a manager. Liz the manager came to our aide 15-20 minutes later. In the mist of waiting on Liz I asked Danny whom wasn't assisting customers to give us the number to customer service. He rudely told us he didn't know it and he was new. We responded by saying go and get it from someone that knows it. Danny then exhibited a major attitude and starts shaking his head as if we were bothering him. At this time Liz enters the sales floor and we explain to her that we have a major problem with Danny. She explains to us that she will speak with him and have a meeting on Saturday. The customer service in this store is horrific!!! Where is the diversity at this location? This store is employed with all Mexicans. Where are the African Americans and Caucasians? There are so many other mobile carriers on the market now. The behavior at this T-Mobile Store is unprofessional.

I have several complaints:

1. I switched over from Verizon in December and was asked to send my IPhone 5s to T-Mobile and I would get a $352.00 reimbursement for each phone. I sent 3 phones in December and have yet to receive credit on my account. When I tried to follow up I got transferred over 5 times staying on the phone for over 30 minutes and no resolution

2. The T-Mobile service is not very good in our area. I have complained several times and hasn't got any better.

3. While I promised my bill would be lower than Verizon, my bill is the same with worse service.

Without getting any resolutions I am ready to go back to Verizon unless this is resolved immediately.

I had to get a new phone because water damage to last phone. Went to T mobile store and t mobile representative sells me a boost phone so I'm no longer on boost. I had just paid my bill a week prior. So I guess the t mobile representative knows what he's doing so I walk out with a bogus galaxy III had to go back 2 days later because was not getting any phone calls in and got switched back over to t mobile from the very upset representative who processed to switch my galaxy III to a broken Nokia Windows phone yet where's the 3 weeks prior money from when the t mobile representatives changed my company. Now all the sudden the whole account has disappeared but your getting paid twice. You should take the t mobile account from this crook

I recently tried to discover what sim card my pre-paid Alcatel One Touch Evolve 2 used. There was no indication whatsoever to the one that i needed. The sim slot looked small so i bought that one, it was wrong. Again, i bought the regular sim card and it was too large. I contacted customer service,and even they had a hell of a time trying to figure it out.Walmart was the same. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!! How hard can it be to put the type of sim card needed on each phone package? NOT HARD AT ALL!!!!!!! I lost $50 dollars because you can't apparently use any common sence!! P.S.- You probably love the confusion just so you can make a few free dollars.!!!

I am a current customer and have been since 2007. I received a collection for $138.00 from Convergent via TMobile. TMobile told me the bill is from 2011 but just sold the debt to Convergent on Jan 24, 2015. Yet they never informed me that I had an old bill and my current phone has been the same since 2010 and with TMobile. They told me they cannot discuss it as the supposed debt belongs to Convergent as they bought it? I filed a complaint with the FCC and am sending a copy and a letter for demand of explanation or removal within 7 business days of receipt by TMobile and Convergent and am paying a tracking number via the Post Office. It seems like a scam is starting with TMobile again and I wonder if anyone else is getting this problem? I am leaving TMobile this time for good and I have no debts ....but then again they might create one and sell it to someone as it seems this has happened above!

Purchased phone and plan for grand-daughter. Was told bill would be $60 a month. Was given a card that was free for IPad for wireless. Told them I have wireless at home but said free take. Took and went back in store because could not figure out what to do with card. They said Ipad was older would not work. Found out you was charging me. Found out I had many charges because bill was never at $60. Cancelled plan and you guys keep saying you are sending box for the connection but never have received box. I call - nothing, I go in the stores to say I have not received box - nothing. I feel as if I am being set up to pay a fee because I cancelled. Why can't I just bring your equipment in the store??!!

If I could give a negative rating to them I would, I WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK TO T-Mobile AGAIN. I'm beyond pissed with this horrible company. Back on February 23,2015, my husband and I switched providers over to AT&T ( BEST decision ever!!!) The representative's for T-Mobile I spoke with over the phone and in their store, had told us that our bill would be updated in 3-4 weeks. and that they would mail us the final statement. After that we could come in and pay our final bill. which was fine, whatever so we put money aside to make sure we wouldn't spend the money we had to pay off our bill and phones we had with them.

On March 1, our account was charged $166. to close out what we needed to pay on our account. no statement in the mail, no email about the charge and nothing about the phones so we waited another week and a half to see if anything would arrive late, or anything else would be charged on our account so on March 9 ( a total from when we canceled about 4 weeks ) when I decided to finally call customer support and ask about our bill we hadn't see anything about the phones still at this point and wanted to know what was going on with our account if it was closed completely or not. the customer service rep said there was nothing showing up on our account with them about phones and that it appeared to be closed out COMPLEATLY. which I thought that was a little fishy ( I've been screwed over many times by bills coming out late or charging one account and not the second, so I wasn't going to let this one get me), so I went down to the T-Mobile store and asked the same questions. they came back with the same answer everything was closed out and nothing more appeared on our account. so I asked for a print out of the statement. to see with my own eyes and have proof and sure enough reads 0 on everything.. okay cool, maybe I just got lucky and paid enough on the phones they wouldn't charge me anything else..

NOT!!! then today April 1 I get a charge on my account for 600$ ( NO money in my account what so ever, I used the 600$ to buy new baby items ) and a Month and a half after I close out my account with them .. What the HELL!! literally. so of course I call Customer service to ask what is going on I have my print out that say I didn't owe anything more. Then the rep proceeds to tell me that the $166 they charged me on March 1 was for the billing Cycle from January to February ( No shit SHERLOCK, I know this because I paid for it the beginning of March. meaning it was from the previous billing cycle) and that our bill was not updated yet, on March 9 and wouldn't have shown the phones. She then proceeds to say that bill for the phones wasn't updated till March 11 because it was on a different billing cycle from the February to March cycle, WHY DIDNT ANY FREAKING ONE TELL ME THIS out of the 4 people I contacted the first 2 being the day we switched providers who said 3 weeks our bill will be updated showing everything we own on our account INCLUDING the phones, and the other 2 who I contacted on April 9th after the $166 was with drawn..

Not one of them could tell me that there would be another "billing cycle" as the lady who I spoke with said.. No one could look at my account and say hey looks like you closed it out this day which would put your last billing day on this day so a final payment will be taken out in April.. IM SO FED UP WITH T-MOBILE they charged to much for their SHITTY service. and their customer service Reps need to be in training longer to learn what they are dealing with on customers. its ridiculous 4 people, 4 people who told me the same thing not one of them could catch this..

Needed to jump note 3 to note 4, it quit charging, after 1&1/2 months note 4 lost sound & would not ring for incoming calls..told I had to wait for shipping of refurbished phone. I purchased a new phone from store now it can't be replaced except with someone else's issues..30 yrs. Of being with Verizon I chose tmobile with expectations of an honest company. Buy new product, should be replaced with new product within store of original purchase. I have 5 phone lines, a hot spot, & ipad. I pay my bill diligently every month as is my obligation & promise to tmobile. My belief as a customer, tmobile should respond in the same manner of courtesy & respect to customer needs..now I'm without a functional phone & at 70 yrs. Old if a emergency arises I'm s.o.l. thank u for the inconvenience & hardship.

Your service is TERRIBLE. I regret the day we left Verizon. I wanted to go back but we've already bought phones through you guys so my husband wont allow us to leave. My son and husband bought brand new LG3 phone when we signed up with Verizon. We also purchased insurance for these phone so that we'd have the piece of mind that they can be replace if anything happens to them. NO ONE EVER TOLD US that we would have a $175 deductible, which was the first shocker. Secondly, no one ever today us that our phones would not be replace with new phones if ours were broken. I am even unhappier with T-Mobile then I already was. My son broke his pone and I'm stuck with a refurbished phone. Had I known this I would have saved myself the money and bought a refurbished one on my own. I called Assurance and they said that they do sent new phones if there is not a new phone available. I WANT A NEW PHONE!! I want to actually leave T-Mobile all together. But since I have to stay, I WANT A NEW PHONE! I will not stop complaining until I get it.

Dec. 16, 2014 I had been with ATT and was tired of not being able to get service on my cell phone so I called T-Mobile to see if the tower in my neighborhood was theirs. They said it was so I left ATT to go with T-Mobile. I was going to keep my phone and my same number and just buy one of their sim-cards. The sim-card came in and it was wrong. The very first thing was wrong dealing with T-Mobile. Anyway after a month dealing with them just trying to get the correct sim-card I stayed because they said the tower in my neighborhood was theirs...they lied!! It belongs to Verizon. So January 27th 2015, the correct sim-card arrived and I activated my service. I could not get service. My phone would either say "searching" or "no service detected". It used up my minutes so I had to purchase more useless minutes. I purchased $40 more and still could not get service and since the "number" was used...(searching or not detected) was considered use of minutes. The 2nd of February I cancelled with T-Mobile and called the home office. They said no problem they understood my frustration and I would get a refund. After they get you to someone who can do something...they hang up on you or being on the phone with them so long your battery dies...I've kept calling back getting the run-around. So in-short...T-Mobile will lie just to get your money! DONT USE T-MOBILE...THEY ARE CROOKS!!!

On January 14, 2015, a year and a half after I originally opened my account with T-Mobile, I was a victim of identity theft and T-Mobile allowed someone to add 2 new phone lines to my family account which I had been told already had a maximum of 5 lines. This individual then charged more than $1,600.00 in equipment and fees to my account, charges that I am still being held liable for. I discovered these 2 new lines 2 weeks later as I discovered a range of other purchases bought on my name and credit. I called and reported the fraudulence immediately.

The fraud department, instead of assisting me by closing the lines and removing the charges on my account, told me that I, the victim, had to name the suspect in order for them to release my responsibility. They alleged that my family members were in contact with the criminal citing call logs showing 1 minute calls coming to one of these new lines. Initially, I thought that this information must be the result of computer error for the call log to show that my family was calling this line because none of us knew the suspect and we had never made any calls to this line. In addition, these alleged call logs conflict with our own records, which have been printed from my accounts on T-mobile's own site.

Recently I contacted T-mobile with the name of a suspect in my identity theft case, after receiving an update from an officer at the San Diego Police Department. I faxed them copies of the police reports and of a signed affidavit of fraud. T-Mobile refused to accept this new information and demanded the police report with the name of the suspect, knowing very well that the police would not release the documents because T-Mobile had not been cooperative in helping them catch the criminal, and because the case is still under investigation.
After working with the police and with several stores in the San Diego area, my experience working with T-mobile has left me with the strong belief that T-Mobile employees were involved in the illegal fraudulent activity on my account. They allowed someone to remove my PIN and add new lines to my account when I had set up the PIN as a protection measure, and while the company has my ID and my signature on the file. They then altered the call logs to shift the responsibilities to me. The fraud department wouldn’t take my report as a victim of Identity theft seriously and wouldn’t cooperate with the police to help catch the criminal.

Please investigate these illegal activities at T-Mobile. A large national telecommunications company should be responsible to its customers and should be participating in ethical business practices. Their capital and influence should not be a tool to criminalize and victimize their customers, especially ones who have already been victims of crimes.

T Mobile initially lured me to them with their cheaper than Sprint plans and the "We'll pay your Early Termination Fee" routine. It should be called the "You pay your Early Termination Fee and we may or may not reimburse you depending on how many flaming hoops your willing to jump through or till we get sick of you bothering our customer service department". I've had so many promises to fix this refund problem by so many reps and each has failed, Purposely?. Hey T Mobile, I get it, you're a big huge mega business with an army of lawyers to keep the riff-raff customers from defending themselves from you. You win, keep my money. Good bye T Mobile and I'm taking all five of my accounts with me. BTW, I'll pay my final bill in six to eight weeks in a $10.00 prepaid VISA card. And when you call me for payment, I'll promise you the check is in the mail with a cheery attitude every single time.

My family has been with t mobile for over 12 years and the service we're receiving is beyond unsatisfactory. Recently my sister and I decided to come off of our parents plah and be on our own. Upon speaking with a few representatives, we decided to stay together and not be on our own because we would receive more data together. My sister however, did not sign the authorization.

I tried for years to get my wife to join my T-Mobile plan to save us money. She handles all my appointments since I am 100% disabled, with 4 different doctors, due to a nerve disease. She eventually did join my plan, was sold a 600$ smart phone and we had to sign a 2 year contract. After 22 months her phone quit working. After weeks of changing phones, installing new stem cards, 4 trips to the store that sold us the phone, and about 5 calls to technicians we were told her phone was a 4G phone and our nearest tower was a 2G tower. This, we were told, means it will never work, and they were suprised it ever worked.

I told the last supervisor I talked to that I had to leave T-mobile and find a new phone provider. She insisted that I pay 100$ to get out of their contract. I got a little upset at this and told her it would be a cold day in he!! before I paid another penny to someone who screwed me out of 600$ already( for the phone they sold me that won't work where I live). Instead of billing me 100$ to break my contract my bill is now over 600$ and continues to go up! Please tell me what I can do about this injustice that keeps on going. Can I make them pay for the harassment and destruction to my perfect credit. We've called them and they don't care one bit about what they've done to us.

Why want you close my account , no longer with you ???

I called customers service to get a new phone, My current phone from tmobile is broken again! I talked to a rep about a phone, but was not sure I wanted to spend that much on a phone. The Tmobile rep assured me that he could take $100.00 off the price since I was a loyal customer of many years. I received my contract for the financing via my email and the amount was wrong; It still has the original amount on it. I have tried to call customer service back to tell them what happened and I was told that tmobile does not discount their phones but if I sign the agreement for the original amout they would take $100.00 off after 30 days. I was also told that there was nothing about the phone being discounted from the other rep. I asked to get it in writing but was informed that could not happen. I do not feel that this is a trustworthy deal,and since by phone is still broken I can not wait. So much for my loyalty...I feel like I was taken advantage of, and I think I will go to another company that is down the street from my house.

on about the twenty third of February I got a message saying if I topped up five pounds within five days I would get five pounds credit free I topped up five pounds on February twenty sixth and still have not got my five pounds credit.I have rang you twice about this on both occasions being put on hold,first time I rang I was told the money would go on within five days, today after over half an hour and being put on hold twice for over 10 minutes I was told someone would ring me back within two hours that was at 13.30 it is now 16.20 and I am still waiting.I am absolutely disgusted with the service I have been given Kathleen lavelle.

I used to be with Vodafone and got told about your smart pack so I changed over to t-mobile got my £10 smart pack first time no problems last month I had to complain because I had over the £10 credit and only text your free numbers 441 and 150 and now the same thing has happened to me again top up £10 so I had £10.09 credit all I have done is try and get my smart pack 10 this month again but I have texted 441 and 150 and now I only have £9 credit but only texted your free numbers and can't get my monthly smart pack so I would like to see if we can stop this from happening and make it as simple as it said it would be before I changed networks and I would like my smart pack added as I have not spent any of my credit so I would be greatfull if it could be sorted for me as soon as possible please

I am seeing a lot of complaints about T-mobile on this website. They are stealing money from me and it make me feel crappy. Why won't someone make it stop?

They took money out if my debit account. Without my authority for 3 days every one I spoke to said I would have it back in my account in 3 days on the 3rd day it still was not back in my account. So I called again this time they put me through to a refund specialist who bluntly told me I was not getting a refund so everyone else I talked to just told yes to get rid of me. THINK TWICE BEFORE CHOOSING T-MOBILE as your phone carrier they like to take your money earlier then they should & won't refund your money. i am calling the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ON THEM DEFINITELY.

I have been dealing with T-Mobile for months now regarding two tablets that were defective and returned to them. Back in October T-Mobile said to return the 2nd defective tablet, and once they received it, all the charges would be removed. At the time, the representative credited 3 charges having to do with the tablet. She also said that from that point on, we would no longer be charged. They did not stop charging. But I kept paying. I finally got tired of paying what I did not owe, and waiting for them to credit my account and stop the charges. Last month I paid the portion of my bill that I did owe. I subtracted everything regarding the tablet from my balance owed. I have just spent my entire lunch hour speaking with four different people, and all of them kept saying the same thing, that the charges are legitimate.

T-Mobile had also been calling from a number I did not recognize, and not leaving a voicemail. I finally had to search the number to found out it was T-Mobile. I have been with T-Mobile for over 10 years. Two years ago I got a bill with over $400 of text charges. I have unlimited texts. It took over an hour with one representative putting me on hold and coming back with a reduced amount I can pay for the text charges. After I told her that I was tired of sounding like a broken record, I finally was able to speak with someone who took care of everything in just 3 minutes. Now, why couldn't that happen today? I even told them my past experience being given the run around by them. I said again to two people that I was tired of sounding like a broken record, and was tired of hearing them sound like a broken record. I finally had to hang up because my lunch hour was over. I will have to try again tomorrow.

called and a replacement on a warranty got a sg2 sent it back within days and got a lgl9 because the gs2 did not work rite.they charged me for it the whole time over 300 bucks and they have the phone.do not buy phones from t=mobile warranties will rip you off and don't ever do bussness over the phone with them you will get ripped off. I bought my phone from hsn got a better deal 50 dollars cheaper and a better warranty with it. they will give you nothing but a run around. their service I have no problem with buy will never buy a phone from them.if you do deal with them keep records of everything and if you send a phone back to them put tracking on it just don't send it back in the box they give you they don't want you to track it going back.and if you do not ask them everthing whe you talk to them they will throw in charges you don't know about go over all details befor you hang up that check on them latter to make sure.

I need to bring to your notice the way in the past few months I have been receiving different billings as in regards to clear usage of my lines. I have been frustrated every month in having to deal with my bills and sometimes it seems it is a deliberate effort to frustrate and forcefully make your customers pay for what is not used. I started with Tmobile by paying $176 +/-, the 2nd month it went to $200 above, and that is how I have been receiving the bills on monthly basis, it is either someone is nit communicating right because by the time I will eventually get someone to listen to my compliant, I will find out that each individual working with the customer service has a different understanding on what packages you guys have so there is always a wrong information been passed down by CS representatives. this has made people like me to have to pay in excess to my monthly bills. last month after a whole day trying to resolve my bills, I eventually got like $23 reduction in my bill and was asked to pay $211, which I eventually pay $176 to balance $35 at a scheduled date. on of the reason they gave in respect to my fluctuating bill has to with international calls made through an APP installed on my phone to make international calls 'REBTEL'.

I was told that the app wasn't working to specification that was the reason I still get billed on tmobile even with the fact I still don't believe I make international calls through tmobile, but in anycase the REP that attended to me said they could block my lines in furthering making international calls without my notice and I said they should go ahead to block any service put in place that interfere with me making international calls through REBTEL. Now, checking my account this night Feb 24th, 10pm, I saw an outrageous bill of the $255.82, now if you deduct my outstanding of $35.36, the total comes to $220. Please what is this amount for again. I try my best to keep to my limit so that I don't defaults in contract and all this boils down too integrity, that I will not want it to be harmed by tmobile. I ma sick and tired of the frequent problems. please I need this service to look into this problem because as it is, i cant pay a dime from the bill I see in my account of $255.82.

This is highway robbery. I have been a customer for 8-9 years. This $200 fee to quit is
just a nasty way of putting me in handcuffs. It happens in no other business. These
guys are not their customers friends. We are just $$$$ to them - no decency, no fair
play. My wife and I are so pissed off with them we will pay $400 to quit and feel good
about quitting them for the rest of our lives. Everyone I talk to is pissed off about these
``contracts''. It is more like ``bondage''. There is no justification for this at all.

And their CEO makes millions - greedy SOB. He does give a damn about me. or any
other customers.

Bueno el problema que tengo con ustedes es, que mi contrato de celulares terminaba en septiembre, tengo con ustedes 4 anos , pero , los 2 anos anteriores , yo fui ala tienda a cambiar los telefonos , no hiba renobar contragto y el muchacho , me ofresio celulares grais, pero en la factura siguiente me cobraron 4 celulares, pero nunca hice cambio de contrato , se tomaron atribusiones que yo no autorise, y ahora salen ustedes que hay cambios y que el contrato termina en el 213, siguiendo con el segundo punto , cuando yo firme contrato con ustedes pedi que los celulares no tubieran internet si respetaron tres anos, y se lo agradesco pero un tiempo para tras han actibado el internet a los celulares, y yo hable y me dijieron que habia reglas nuevas., si yo soy cliente tengo derecho por escrito de ustedes, desirme esos cambios, mi factura empezo cada mes pagos distintos y el problema era el internet en los celulares de mis hijas, y ustedes no bloqueaban los celulares me salio una senorita que atiende al cervicio al cliente que era un delito federal bloquear el internet., yo pregunto a ustedes quien paga el telefono el gobierno o yo !? y yo he de sidido terminar con ustedes mi contrato, alguien que te defrauda, ya no tienes confianza para trabajar con ellos tercer punto y ultimo cuando hice el contrato con ustedes por primera vez yo agarre un telefono que en ese tiempo era nuevo en el mercado y pague$280.00 sidekick y no sirvio me lo quisieron cambiar no , solo se hisieron tonto el dinero se fue a la basura, me dijieron que tenia que hacerlo por escrito mi problema a ustedes y espero que pronto se resuelba y n o voy a pagar hasta que ustedes resuelban este problema gracias,

first my complaint is change done to my account to extend it without my approver done back in 2009 or 2010 around nov or dec of that year. second is an unapprover amount of $200 dollars to be taken out for payment. whch approver amount is only $40 dollars out of checking account. and also the representative did give me a conformation number, and which hung up the phone on me right after I gave my checking information. My old mobile number is (915) 850- 8558 which I closed already. You can contact me at 915 792 2812.

When my contract was up in August 2012, I decided to upgrade my old LG to a Smart phone, and wanted a local phone number and area code as I moved from NYC to Seattle. However, T-Mobile decided to charge me for my my old and new phone, therefore locked em into a 2 year contract for 2 phones. I called and emailed T-Mobile Customer Relations however their replied was practically "Too Bad". My current bill is $696.65.

I left a voice mail for T-Mobile customer service to call me back; once they do, I will cancel both lines and of course, I will have to pay 2 termination fees as well as paying the $696.65. I am done with T-Mobile.

T-Mobile refuses to reverse the early termination fees due to an existing contract with less than 1 year remaining on it. The problem is that when I cancelled service, I asked the representative if a current contract existed and the response was no contracted existed. After several calls, no representative ever warned me About the early termination fees getting charged.
The reason service was cancelled was because signal service in my area failed and I later determined that tmobile materially changed the contract by charging more on my monthly recurring bill which should void the contract. Tmobile has all their notes and logs and documentation. They cannot seem to provide me with that informAtion

Back in April I was talking to a supervisor on the phone. I was having problems with dropped calls. What the problem ended up being was tower problems. The lady was looking at my plan and suggested that I change to a different plan. I had two lines so I told her that I only wanted to change my primary phone. My secondary phones at the time did not have a contract. I did not want a contract on it because I was planning on doing away with it. ENDED UP SHE PUT IT ON A CONTRACT BY MISTAKE. So I have been going around with your other supervisors trying to get this fixed. I thought in July we had finally resolved it. October 29th at 1:08 am the secondary phone was reactivated NOT BY ME I HAVE NO IDEA WHO DID IT LOOK AT THE TIME IT WAS DONE I WAS ASLEEP!!!! They are telling me it was suspended. Not true. It was supposed to be cancelled. That was the way we discussed it and then someone went and reactivated the secondary number. Who has authority to do that besides myself when I am the PRIMARY person on contract? Nobody has that phone so it is not in use. All I want is my primary number. I have been with T-Mobile since May 2007. Prior to T-Mobile the phone company I was with lasted over 13 years. I did not want to change but I had no choice because they did not have coverage where my job was taking me. Back then T-Mobile had somewhat fair coverage there, not the best. Now it has improved a little but I still have some problems because T-Mobile rents towers nearby. My phone will go searching and bounce off towers which in turn will drop calls or not even connect some calls. I have been looking around at other networks and there are some better ones out there. Generally I prefer to stay with one company because I can get to know someone in a local store to help when things go wrong. The people at the store here close to where I live when I am not at work have been good. The people I get stuck talking to when I have to call customer care are no help. You cannot ever talk to the same person to get things taken care of. So you end up having to start all over trying to resolve a problem. You do not get the feeling that they even care about the fact that I am a paying customer. Please just fix the mistake about the secondary number that I did not want anymore. I do not think that I should be responsible to pay that contract fee because I did not want that line renewed to begin with. The supervisor that put that line on a contract made a mistake. Thank you, Doug

I want out of my contract with T-mobile and not pay for it.. I have had problems with my bill for the last 4 months. last month they said they would wave the migration fee for me to get a different plan.. and that they would credit me for a free month and fix the other issues which they did .. Now I get my bill and the migration fee is on it so I call and they say NO the credit you got for for the migration fee THAT IS NOT WHAT I WAS TOLD.... I am tired of having to spend 2 hours of my time every month to straighten out my bill with T-Mobile I have other things to do with my time.. so I want out of my contract with them and not pay for it, I have been a costumer of theirs for 14 yrs.. so I need to hear from someone on this A.S.A.P. Thanks Tammy

I was told at Wal-mart that the bill will be month to monthI used it for the first month and had the number changed to another provider.My phone was shut off,I paid for the phone and a card for the first month,then on March 8 I had switched over,ever since then I have gotten a b ill saying I owe 76.00 for something I did not use,so can use PLEASE fix this I do not need this on my credit report,for something yall did,I need a pay as you go phone not something I have to pay on a contract.

During about the middle of each month, I am unable to check usage & messages online. This is the second month this had happened & I've only had service for two months! I have called and complained Numerous times and spoke to numerous supervisors & get the Run around each time. I am told it will definetly be fixed in 12 to 24 hrs Which usually means 3 weeks. Tmobile has bad customer care servuce As well as bad reception service, I constantly loose calls.

My name is Manubhai Mecwan , My Account Number. to day i foundout that without my knowdege you had exteded my contract from last Nuvember 2011. to day i given complain to T-Mobile. I Like to Cancelle my Contract with T-Mobile service because There is no Coverage at night time at my home. some time somebody calls me at night the call goes direct to voice mail, some time evening sms come next day so there are many problem we are fashing so please cancelle our contract with mobile service with you.

I have three lines on my account one of my lines contract ends on 9/24/2012 and the second line expired three months ago I call to renew the contract on the line that was expired but not on the one that ends on 9/24/2012 instead they renewed both lines wich i did not ask. Please contact me when you can.

Mecwan

had a past due bill that i had payed the last amount of 39.73 along with my payment of 26.34 for my new number 740-407-8591 on march 1st on march 14 i called and let them now that my phone still wasnt turned on at that time i payed the 45 dollars and forty fivefive cents for the month of april with no service so on april 29 i payed the 26.34 and they finaly restored my phone on may 1st. i would like my money back i payed to much for no service. i expect the 26.34 since i payed twice to get my phone turned on and 45.45 for the month of april for no service and my web pack that is being deleted off of my phone that was put on the same time which only sixteen dollars left on it the total is 79.79 credited to my account or send in mail to p.o. box 1459 lancaster ohio 43130

I have been a long and loyal customer to T-mobile for over 8 years now. Unfortunately, due to my husband’s recent unemployment, we can no longer afford our monthly payments. I had called the customer service on Friday, October 5th to inform them about my situation and to terminate my account at this time because we have NOT renewed our contract and phones for over 4 years. However, the representative informed me that I would be charge $200 because my contract does not end until February of 2013. According to the representative, my account was modified on February 28, 2011 when I inquired about the extra text charges on my bill and accepted a ‘promotional deal’ to continue and stay with T-mobile.

The representative never explained to me that by doing so this would extend our contract for another 2 years. If this was explained to me, I would have never agreed to make any changes on my account. Furthermore, I did not receive any electronic or mail confirmation regarding such changes in my account. I did not give the representative my consent to extend my contact. Please reverse the $200 termination fee because my account was illegally extended without my full consent and knowledge.

I was with T-moblie for 11 years when they where called voice stream. After waiting 3 years for them to start selling the iPhone, since every thing I have in my house is a mac. I got feed up and cancelled my policy and went over to AT&T. I had 5 lines with them, so since a rep. a year ago talked me in to changing my serve plan at no penalties to save 5 dollars I did it. Now that I cancelled they say I owe $200 for each line and another month of service that I don't even get to use.

So after 11 years of being a loyal costumer they say I owe them $1,474.00 for not having service with them. How is that even fair. Something needs to stop this crazy billing companies think they can charge when ever they want. The best part is once nice agents now not so nice since I cancelled. They stopped my t-mobile account on line so I couldn't even log in to get help on this issue. They have lost me as a costumer, not even if they would get the iphone would I go back with them.

I dont recall when i changed my phone minutes that i was notified that it would start my contract over. I was told i was just elegible for upgrade. I dont like my service thru tmobile any more and am unhappy about never being told when my contract dates are up. I have never been notified when this is going to happen. Also my daughter has not used this plan since about march or april 2012 and has been on another plan and i cant have her cancelled. She changed on her own.

In December I made a change to my contract, your agent told me only my phone line would be extended and it would not effect my sticks and other phone lines. This was a bald face LIE!!!!!! no one at 611 can help me. they tell me that is just how it is going to be. I have been with T-Moble a long time. I want some help on this matter. Should you decide to do nothing for me I will end my service with you. I am printing this request to you and forwarding it to my Lawyers for their advice. This matter is in your hands and up to you to decide if you will help or leave me out in the clod. My business would not last a week if I lied to my customers or misled them. Do the right thing.

I went to Superstition Springs Mall To T-mobile to see what could be done about my daughters phone malfunctioning. They told me they would upgrade her phone to a cheap phone for 10.00. That it would add 2 months on to her contract which was due to expire in March 2012 when my other 2 contracts expire. So that would put her phone at May 2012. I never left that day with a contract in my hand they just switched out the phone. When I recently paid my bill at a different store I asked about my contract and they told me I signed another 2 year contract on that phone line. I said no why would I do that when my contracts all expire at the same time. So I went back to the mall and they lied and said no you signed a two year contract it was the same two guys who had done the phone swap.

I said no you told me that the swap would add two months to that contract. They said no we didn't. I asked to speak to the manager and he pulled up a contract and handed it to me. I did not sign anything when they did the phone swap.

I am reporting that they are doing what ever they want to peoples contracts. This is unfair and I wont be taken advantage of by people switching or changing contracts on things I did not sign or approve. I am going to contact the news channel in my area who does customer complaints. While posting this complaint. I am not the only one that has had the same problem with contracts being added onto without permission. If this contract is not cancelled as I was told two months prior to March 2012 which would make it may 2012. I will contact the news station to have this investigated. I have read other complaints so obviously I am not the only one who has been lied to.

Want to end my contract when called to find out when it ended they told me July 2012..which is crap called customer service they told me it was because my contract was updated do to an employee discount through google which is funny cause I don't work for tmobile or google I am a preschool teacher. My contract was updated without my knowledge which is bull...I went to a kios in the swansea mall complained about my service the rep said we will give you a discount on your bill without me knowing upgraded my contract 2 years.. this is a scam >.all i want is OUT of this contract.

I recently moved to a new town and tmobile does not have well coverage in this area witch tmobilw did not tell me about so i called them up numerous times stating i have very little to no service in my home at al they sent me a signal booster witch did not work they sent over someone to the tower to try and fix it did not work and the last option they told me was to buy all new phones for me and my family witch was upsurd so i made them pay for it they said it was free and without telling me over the phone it would renew my contract now if i cancel i have to pay 1000 dollars for the etf (early termination fee).

Witch is crazy because they never stated the contract would not include sevice in some areas if they said this i would most certainly not have agrred because this is way i called them in the first place i would just like to cancel without being hassled with 1000 dollars worth of etf.

First of was when i had to upgrade one of my phones to the iphone 5 the lady couldnt understand me and it was hard to know what she was saying anyway i upgraded thinking nothing would change in my flex and friends and family contract but just found out about a week ago my sons bill was more than it shouldve been so i called n spoke to mark on the sunday he told me it had canceled my friends n family n my sons international numbers had been canceled meaning he couldnt speak to his girlfriend in poland or it would cost him which it didnt before so now i had to send it back when the bag came i sent it on the mon i called tmobile on thursday the member of staff was very rude n spoke over me at every point also felt like a child im sorry to complain but the service with tmobile has been a nightmare ..also i had to get micro sims sent out which took 3 attemps to get rite ,so im still not got the contract canceled n put it back to the old flex then to call back up n re order my iphone which has been alot of time wasted

My wife's phone has been having issues for the past 2 weeks and doesn't charge. We visited 2 stores in the past 2 weeks and even one of them provided us a battery for her phone. The phone is still having issues. We visited another store on January 7, 2011 and the rep was extremely attentive and helpful, however, when she tried to go the extra mile......her own representative from customer care was rude and unhelpful. The rep from the store even became frustrated and hung up with them and said she was sorry, but we would have to dispute over the phone. We did and it was the worst experience EVER.

Why does this company brag about customer service and solutions when they did not provide any....the phone they sold us has so many issues that they do not even have any refurbished phones to send us. My wife is 5 months pregnant and works in a rural city 30 minutes from our house, she drives every day and hits the morning traffic, T-Mobile will not have phones until Tuesday and will ship after that. We are talking about 3-4, maybe 5 days without a phone and they would not provide ANY options other than that.

I advised that they guarantee that if anything happened to my wife while without her phone they would cover all expenses and they would not (of course). So here we are without a phone and now having to invest so much time out of our day to try and get her a replacement or another phone. This is not what we expected when my wife opened her account 5 months ago. This is very unfair and very POOR customer service! If anyone reads this, please think twice before trusting this company as your wireless phone carrier!!!

This is the worst company I have ever delt with you lie and put people on contracts with out there knowledge I have been a great customer. I spent over 300.00 dollars on phones that dont work in our area and then had to buy two more phones that are a piece of crap .And know where in that was the words contract but guess what one just appeared without my knowledge funny how that happens. I no longer want too have anything to do with a comany that lies and cheats there customers. I once was proud to be a customer of yours but no longer, I will never tell people about you and if anyone asks I will tell them what a rip off you are. And that you lie and cheat people.

I i was a tmobile customer from 2002 i am in truckee ca i did not get no 3g and some area i go tahoe donner 89 north and south glenchier . and down town truckee to my cell signal is poor no 3g at all i need a good signal then i whent to verizon they are good signal and 3g in truckee ca and tmobile said to me we dont have the buget to make the tower 3g at all that why i whant out of my contract please if your where better with cell signal and 3g i would stay with tmobile just had to swich cell company and keep my same number . well my mobile number with tmobile is 5304140880 and last ss number is 3757 i am on disabilady and i need a working cell phone to call out thanks for all your help sence 2002 i had to move on to verizon
thanks ignacio cortez from truckee ca 10040 estates dr 14 truckee ca 96161 ps to get out of my contract please

I late November, I went into a t-mobil store located in Mokena Illinois near Route30 and Wolf rodad. I reviewed my options and the phone committement was expired and I was Elligable for an upgrade for # 708-979-1151. I clearly asked them in the store if the phone contract was expired and they said yes. I continued to shop and and found a better deal with another provider and eneded my service. I logged into my account and was disapointed they charged my account 200.00 for ending the service. Customer Care said it had to do with a phone I purchased in November of 2011 and would and the phones started over. I feel like you guys are pulling a fast one on me, I clearly asked them in the store, Ive been a loyal customer for over 15 years and understand the process and would not have put myself at risk to pay any penalties for early termination. Im hoping you condider my request and waive the 200.00 fee. I have two other phones and hope to stay a customer however i want to feel like you guys are looking to treat me fairly.

In November, I call to upgrade my phone to the new Samsung Galaxy. I was told that I needed a new plan for this phone. We discussed it and I said I would change to go along with the phone. Ordering on line the upgrade priced showed that I would pay $150. I explained to the rep that I didn’t have that amount at that time. I asked about installment and she said that I could pay $78.00 and could pick the phone up from the store at the mall that was close to my residence. I went to the store the following day and after waiting in that store for 2 hours was told that I couldn’t get the phone because the $78 only was for the Blaze. I said that I never discussed the Blaze and didn’t even know what the Blaze looked like.

I came home and called T-Mobile and spoke with another rep who said that she could help me. Again no one even mention that I would be paying $600 for the phone. I’m still under the impression that I was paying 150 with the difference of $72 as my installment cost. When I received the electronic contract I looked at the bottom line and saw again that $600 number. I called back and told them that I didn’t want the phone and to put everything back to my original plan where my contract expires in January 2013.

I was told that my plan would go back to the original since I wasn’t getting the new Samsung phone. On December 1, 2011, I called to find out what day my contract would end to verify that it had been changed back to the original and was told that it expires in 2014 since I had upgraded my plan. I got very upset because I didn't agree to a plan upgrade on my old phone. The plan upgrade was to be on the new phone that I thought I would be getting. I spoke with Kevin ID #0623071 who stated that he was sorry that things were no explained fully.

I told him no that It seemed that the reps omitted alot from their explanations as far as I am concerned this is like a switch and bait. It seems as if your reps were only writing /putting things in where they would benefit from a commission and omitting what the fine print of the sale. Not noting everything that the customer has requested. I am requesting that my old contract be restored back to the expiration date of January 4, 2013.

Unable to find my Bill, I called T-mobile on thursday Nov, 15 to do so. The lady I spoke with gave me my balance and it had $88.40 in overage charges. The representative noticed that my agreement had just expired and she offered to waive the overage fees and put me on a new plan that had unlimited minutes. I said that I was thinking of changing carriers and she said she could also waive my December bill (excluding taxes) and set me up with free phones if I would re-sign with T-Mobile. I mentioned that my intent was to get two smart phones and asked what data packages would she recommend. She said that the 2 gig plan was $20.00 and was the best way to go. I agreed and was ready to order the phones but was not sure which phones to order for lines xxx-xxx-1863 and xxx-xxx-1864. I knew that I wanted to order a Galaxy SIII for line xxx-xxx-2360 so she started my order and said when I found out she would call back on Saturday Nov. 17th around 1:00 to finish the order. I did not order the phone on Thursday and was not even asked what color I wanted. It was agreed that I would finish the order on Saturday. I did not receive a call on Saturday afternoon, so I called T-Mobile back at around 6:00 Saturday night. The representative that I spoke to told me that I could only get a rebate (which was not mentioned on Thursday) for the phones and it would take 6 weeks or longer to get my money back. I was not happy about that but decided to proceed anyway. I ordered a phone for line number xxx-xxx-1863 (flip phone) and was told that there would be an $18.00 shipping fee for each phone. I asked why not ship them all together and she said this (individual shipping charge) was the policy. At this point I was getting frustrated but decided to proceed with ordering a phone for xxx-xxx-2360. Before I ordered the phone I said that I wanted the 2 gig data plan for $20.00 and she informed me that I could only get the rebate if I ordered the $30.00 data package. I informed her that this was not the deal I had made on Thursday and I wanted to speak to a supervisor or the lady I had spoken to before. She said she could not get me in contact with the other rep. but that she would get a supervisor to call me back within 1 or 2 hours. I reluctantly agreed, but went along with her suggestion but asked her not to proceed with anything until I spoke with her superior. I waited for 2 days and never got a call back. This was 2 times in 2 days that I expected a call and never got one. I called again after 6:00 to inform T-mobile that I did not want the new agreement and to cancel the phone I had ordered on Saturday and was told that the phone had already gone out and I should just "refuse delivery" and the funds that had been charged to my credit card would eventually be refunded. I told her I wanted to cancel the service and she transferred me to a cancellation specialist. The young lady I spoke to ( can. specialist) was very professional and rescinded my phone order but then noticed that line xxx-xxx-2360 was under contract until 2014. We decided that it must have been extended per my phone conversation on Thursday the 15th of Nov. She then told me to come to this website and state my complaint. I never completed this order and should not be charged any early termination fee if/when I decide to use another carrier. Thank you, Dan Newton Your timely response will be appreciated.

You can only email their contract review department there is not phone number to call. Customer care keeps you on the phone forever puts you on hold, they make it sound like they can help you and then at the end tell you there is nothing they can do to help you and say that it has to go to contract review. I have talked to them 3 times this week resulting over a half hour each time but it the end they are powerless to help because they are contract review. I asked them to call me back with the archive recording of me buying the last phone. I purposely asked them not to be in contract and told them that I would like to pay full price. They said they would call me back and never did. Then today shen I called again I was told they would be unable to do that. Why do they say they are recording my calls if they aren't saving them.

On December 2012, I went to a T-MOBILE branch on JEFFERSON blvd CULVER CITY CA. I bought a G3 phone for $600, the representative told us that paying internet $10 monthly we were entitled to heard music, WATCH TV, AND TO SEE ANY SPORTS. So I was under the impression that whatever he told us was true. I received the 1st bill on January 2013, with a amount to pay of $152, which is okay, but on February I received a bill of
$200. I was very disappointed with this issue, so I went to the same branch and I spoke to the same sales person, and told me that he was going to fix the problem and he lied to me again, I do not like dishonest sellers, so I called to T-MOBILE and I was told that instead of 24 hrs to fix the problem, takes 45 days to actually fixed. the representative was very dishonest, and rude when I went to his branch and lying about it. What should I do.

Hi my name is Fabienne Pericles. The reason why I am writing this complaint, is because I want to be out of the new contract I have with T-MOBILE and I am going to tell you why. On 10/12/2012 I went to a T-MOBILE store to get a phone, but because I have bad credit they said if I want to T-MOBILE service I am have to pay $200.00 for SECURITY DEPOSIT and $149.99 for SAM T999 GALAXY S III 16GB BLUE KIT, so I end up paying $398.80 everything went o.k the phone line is working properly. Then after couple weeks, I was at work, someone called me from my other phone, but my other phone battery was low, so I said I am going to call you back from the Samsung Galaxy phone, I dialed the number, it said on the phone MOBILE NETWORK NOT AVAILABLE so I tried a second time the same thing. I called customer service, they said o.k, they going to fix it, ok the phone line is fixed good. After a couple of weeks, I thought the phone line was working properly my bus was suppose to called me to tell me what time I'm suppose to start work, so I'am reading for her to call me, no call no call, I decided to called her, I pick up the phone, and dialed the number it said MOBILE NETWORK NOT AVAILABLE, she couldn't called me , I couldn't called her, so she called someone else, because my phone line was not working, and toll me this cannot happen again because when you are on call, you suppose to be prepared. that week I had only worked two days only and I needed that third day because I have bills to pay. so I called the customer service wanted to be out of the contract of course, that is the second time that happened, o.k they fixed they said it not going to happened again, so o.k. After two weeks, the same thing happened, on a saturday after worked, I was suppose to called my mother to bring me the keys when I get to my house, I'm dialing the number, same thing MOBILE NETWORK NOT AVAILABLE she couldn't called me and I couldn't called so I had to way outside. when I called customer service, the people in service did not want to helped me, some of then hang up the phone, I had to called back a couple of time, when I try to explained my situation, so I got tried because we were going no where o.k. But yesterday 11/23/2012 same thing happened I cannot keep doing this. I am doing my part, you should do your part. please contact me, thank you

Last month when I went to pay my bill at The North Riverside IL. location, I went to the counter and the employee(not sure of his name) asked me if I wanted to lower the cost of my monthly bill. I said yes. At no time did he say it was to extend my contract 24 months, had he said that I would have said "NO"! He made it sound like I could lower my bill with no contract extension. I would also like to add that I have been a T-Mobile customer for many years and I don't appreciate the run around I recieved. I called the customer sevice line three times and get hung up on twice. The phone customer service said I had to go to the store to resolve this matter. I went to the store and they couldn't help me either. I spent all afternoon to try to resolve this issue. I was just informed of this website by a phone customer sevice supervisor an hour ago. I wish to go back to the contract I had before this mess happened, with no contract extension, fines or fees.
Bart Kelly Acct.#439373474, not 867310783

I went to a local tmobil store to upgrade my phone. The lady told us that it would be cheaper if we would just change our plan from the fave fives that we have had since we got tmobil to 1000 minute contract. Not once did she explain to us that doing this would add $200.00 plus tax on to our bill for a migration fee. I asked the sales person 3 times what our new charges would be and she informed me that it would be $135.00 + tax every month and that included my $20.00 fee a month for my phone for 20 months. Yet I got our bill today 10/27/2012 and the total amount owed was $928.00 plus some change. So I called tmobil and the lady informed me that our text messages where not set up right even though we have had unlimited texting since day one, but that was the sales persons fault so after being on the phone for an hour she fixed that 500.00 plus charge leaving me with still owing $382.60. I am so sick of people at the tmobil store treating customers like crap once they get their sale/commision. I was told by the lady on the phone that I would have to go to the store to request my credit for the migration charges I went at 9:00 a.m. and two more times after that to get it fix but not once did I get help from anyone. The same sales person was there that caused all this and decided to get very nasty with me trying to tell me that she told us about the extra charges yet if she really would have told me about those charges I would have never changed my plan. We also got a spanish version of our contract witch we told her at the store and she just blew us off . I do not speak spanish. I am so ready to get rid of tmobil once and for all. I would like my account credited the amount I was over chargered (200.00) +tax. I do not see how any of this is right. I am very disatisfied with tmobil right now. Yu can contact me at 801-918-5351 if you desire to. I also can send you the proof of the spanish printing contract that I was given.

My husband and I stopped by the T-Mobile store in Okalona, KY to renew our contract that expired on Oct 4th. The young lady working in the store was very rude and did not seem to care about helping us. We have been a customer with T- Mobile for over 10 years. This happened on October 15th in the early afternoon. We when home a thought about how we were treated. We when out the next day and switched our service to Verizon. Our new service has been great, our only regret is that we should have switched services sooner. I will recommend Verizon to all my friends and family. I wish that T-mobile had treated us better.

I and my daughter have been t-mobile customers for years. Time to upgrade extend contract, BIG MISTAKE. Bought suppose to be up graded phones, and new plan The phones shut off in the middle of texting, talking or just sitting there, they shut down unexpected! Mind you they can only hold to app's and all the memory is gone, good gosh what did we get ourselfs into. Took them to the store guy looks them up and low and behold the first complaint is them shutting off unexpectedly. And yet you still sell them and were stuck cause we cant change phone's. I will be dropping my contract as soon as income taxe's roll in and will never ever ever recommend or use t mobile again!!

Dear friends,
If you are looking for a mobile company never trust T Mobile. This is one of the worst mobile company in USA. The custmer service is so bad and never do their job. The bill is way higher than they prmising you at the beginning. I do had a very basic contract with them just paying only $59.99 month and every month last two years i paid more than $150.00 for monthly for after their surcharges. It's like paid $90.00 more and make them rich.
Please take my advice Never ever go for T-MOBILE and don't get mad at the end of day. The bad customer service and they never care about even excisting clients. Defintly they will sweet to you the first day till you agreed with the fake contract that they offering you and end of the contract they squeese you and clean your pocket that's for sure.

Thanks and please take my Advice.

I got a call from your customer service thanking me for being an 11 year (loyal) customer. I was told that I could recieve a special deal if i renewed my contract for 24 months. I would get a free months service for November, and an upgrade to (3) Smart phones($50.00 charge each)mailed to my home. Also, 250 minutes added to my plan. I called a week ago to find out when the phones would arrive and was told by customer service that they could not find anything about the phones on my account!??? Am I now locked into a 24 month contract under false pretence? I am not happy about this!!! Please advise

I was a T-mobile costumer for 5 years. I recently switched to be on my husbands plan and to get an iphone. I payed my final bill and was then sent another bill for over $300! There was a $200 contract termination fee. I was never on a contract and always paid cash for my phones. I had changed plans 18 months previously because I has an incredibly outdated plan that was costing me too much. I did this change of plans online and I know I read everything very carefully because I DID NOT want to be on a contract. I even called and asked if it would put me on a contract and was told no. Well, apparently it did. And, I was charged $43 for a partial month from 02/27 - 02/27.

Its not about the money, although that is going to hurt this month. I am so angry that these companies can get away with anything and there is nothing I can do about it. I asked for her to send me something that states this policy and she said I could mail their service department and they will mail me something back! Really? She also suggested I just reactivate the line, because that would be cheaper than paying the cancellation fee. I told her that was absurd.

I just spend One hour trying to reach a helpful agent and unfortunately, I was either hung up on or I was transferred to one department after another. I have been with T mobile for many many years and I was really surprised with their service! They are very unprofessional, I even heard someone singing in the background! I have requested to have my mom's line taken out from my account and transfer it to my dad's account with tmobile.

After getting hung up on twice and talking repeating my request to 3 agents, one was able to transfer the line. However, he transferred the line before telling me what the rate will be! When I ask him, he told me that it will be more than double of what my dad is currently paying! I asked him what's the cheapest plan there is since my mom only uses the phone occasionally. He than told me that he does not do priCing and of course he'll have to transfer me to another department! And not to mention, I was cut off AGAIN while being transferred!

I was having difficulty with phone coverage with T-Mobile, so I went to the store to inquire about my lack of coverage and was told in the discussion that I needed a new phone but was not ready for an upgrade due to my contract. I do not have nor have I ever had a contract with T-Mobile. I found out that an employee signed me up with T-Mobile without my consent and authorization and may have even forged my signature. What recourse do I have against T-Mobile? Thank you for your attention to this matter.

We bought a phone from Wal-mart and bought the replacement plan. We mailed the phone back UPS Reference number 72172623. We got a response that they would be mailng a voucher to get a new phone within 24 to 48 hours. It has been over a month that we have been dealing with this and still do not have a phone.

Wal-mart told us when we took it back that this process would take 7-10 days. I have e-mailed twice and my grandson has talked to people twice on this matter. Last week it was suppose to be 24 hours to get the e-giftcard for the new phone. This has not been a very good experience.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Roger Lennox on 12/09/2013 at IP address 174.20.171.91 using our T-mobile complaint form. This opinions contained in this T-mobile customer review titled, "getting a voucher for a new phone" do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Please help me my name is Lauretta Christy i have been a loyal T-Mobile customer, since 2003. My complaint is .i originally had five lines on my phone. I am the original customer , who added my adult children rather than go to another phone company. When i last renewed my contract. I was under the impression that they would lower my T-Mobile bill. with a monthly bill of $50.00 a piece with unlimited talk text, and the inernet would be divided. The only reason i renewed the contract they gave me the impression that my bill will be lower, i am guilty of of using 411 information, lol an i dont have aproblem paying what i use my daughter who was on my line 5060 decided she wanted to set up her own acct i talked her to staying with t mobile she wanted to keep her same number they told her no, she would have to go with another number, which didnt make any sense , i was just on the phone with customer service last month for almost 45 minutes, assuming we got my bill back to $325.00 dollars, now T-Mobile are chrging me $200.00 cancellation fee for her wanting to establish her on credit i was brought you another customer. I was told byAngie from customer service that when my daughter decided to have her on phone line it was bad enough they wouldnt let her keep her same number Angie stated they should have done what you call a change of responsibility. And for the past year when you talk to a customer rep, or tech or even a supervisor they give you different answers. I am so frusted with T-mobile i cant seem to get any satisfaction. The only reaason i renewed my T-Mobile contract, i was promised better service. each time i talk to a rep im on the phone with them for thiry minutes, at a time. i cant afford to keep going on like this somebody please get back with me ASAP. im about to call it quits. I dont have the energy to fight with you anymore. PLease call or e mail with an answer Lauretta Christy

10 year (former) T-Mobile customer. Phone service was always good, but customer service was always horrible. Wanted to switch my 2 phones to IPhones which T-Mobile doesn't have. Called customer service and asked when my contracts were up. I was told one was up on Nov. 25 2011 and the other on Dec.5 2011. I waited until Jan. 3 2012 to switch to Verizon. Got my final bill from T-Mobile and was assessed an early contract termination fee.

When I called to dispute the charge, it took 30 minutes and 4 transferred calls for someone to finally tell me that the contract were not up until Dec. 2012 - which I know is a lie. I was told I had to send in a formal dispute, yadda, yadda, yadda. I asked if I could speak to a supervisor and was told that all disputes have to be handled by e-mail, fax or mail. I have no confidence that T-Mobile will do anything about the disputed charge - except cause me to have a blemish on my credit record if I don't pay it.

So, I guess I'll pay it, but I will be sure to spread the word that T-Mobile is a crooked, dishonest company. I hope AT&T buys them and fires all the decision makers that have ruined that company!!! T-Mobile, you should be ashamed to treat long-term customers this way. Good riddance.

so after being a customer with t-mobile since 2001 it seems they can extend your contract whenever they feel free too!!! which is b.s !!! so anyways i got to there store at 10:30am to speak to the rep about my situation with my phone plan which bye the way i have 3 phones on and since 2001 ive upgraded my phones 3 times which if you get what they call an upgrade every two years when you (sign a new 2 year contract) which i never did and if my math is correct 3 lines 12 years i should or could have recieved over 10 new phones right? again if i signed a contract!!!! or as they say it was done electronically by dialing my number after having a conversation at 11:30am with there phone rep? again b.s!! so last but not least for contract issues and final step after chatting with glen via t-mobile online support chat he directs me here!! well b.s :) messed up day!! or wasted day!!! bye the way anyone from t-mobile who may read this (b.s) means its bullshit i hope and prey someone e-mails me so i can give you my# but hey you have my # more run around @ b.s. beware of t-mobile

My name is Minerva C. Eaton. I am writing to dipute the cancellation fee being charged to me. I was not aware that my service was extended in December. I have been with t-moblie since its beginning. I was not happy with my plan. It jumped from 80 dollars to one hundred and sixty dollars. I feel as though I should not be chartged a cancellation fee because of a t-moblie customer service representative's mistake. Please respond. Thanks.

on november 5th I tryed to cancel my daughter off my family plan, and I was told that I was still under contract untill 2014. back in march I took my son off my plan, and the associate told me i was in a old plan and he could switch me with no contract obligation and i said ok as long as im not binding to a new contract and he said no so I said ok. now they say im under contract. I never would have switched my plan and i never sighned or verbaly agreed to another contract. can somebody please resolve this. I am paying for my daughter on my family plan and she is with someone else.this is the 5th email and i get no response! I need this fixed please! carl brooks 6037851081 account#432927129

I recently purchased a Galaxy S11. It developed a battery problem and would not charge. I went to a T-Mobile store and they said it needed to be sent back for repair. I asked about a loaner and was advised they did not do loaners. I did not understand as I use my telephone everyday, I pay my bill, and now I was to be without a telephone because the product was not working. I was, however, offered a chance to upgrade to the Galaxy 111, at a high cost and with addtional two-year contract agreement. I refused. I was Fedexed a replacement telephone very quickly. I did have to purchase another screen protector, which did not make me very happy.
Apprximately one month later, the new telephone stoped working. I went to another, larger T-Mobile store. They said the telephone would have to go back for repairs. I asked about a loaner. I was advised, Yes, for a $54.00 fee, which I would get back when I returned the loaner. Needless to say, this did not go over very well. I was shown the replacement, and could not believe this was being used to replace the Smart phone I currently use and depend on each day. It had to be several years old and still contained text messages from the previous user. I was also advised there was a $5.00 processing fee. She could not explain the reason for the fee, except to say they collected it from everyone. I just shook my head.
I cannot believe I was treated this way. Not one single time was I called by my name. I advised her I had just replaced my telephone a few weeks ago and she said she could see that. No remorse, or any empathy was offered for a defective product. I understand T-Mobile does not make the telephones, but they do sell them. I guess I just expected to be treated better from a major company. I did receive my replacement telephone and yes, I had to purchase another set of protective covers.

I have been with T-Mobile for over ten years and my bill averages over $140.00 per month. I know this is not a lot to this company, but it is forcing me to take my business elsewhere. $14,000 over a ten year period should allow me to be treated better.

I am extremely upset with both times I had to return product and the lack of any concern from the staff.

Burnie Stedham

I have been a T-Mobile customer for almost 10 years. About two years ago their service and customer support started going downhill. I recently called and asked if I could change to a less expensive plan and whether my contract would be extended if I made the change. Multiple times I was assured that it would not, so I told them to change my plan. I also told them to take the insurance coverage off, as I have never used it in almost 10 years. I have always bought a new phone. No sooner do they change my plan, then my phone stops working. Continuously dropping calls and even turning itself off and on again while trying to make a phone call. Not receiving emails or text at all or receiving them a day late. So I call T-Mobile for technical support multiple times, each time being told that they are sorry and they do whatever they do and tell me that my phone is fixed. On the third call for support, I express my frustration and tell them that after nearly ten years of being a satisfied customer, I am just waiting for my contract to end in Jan 2014 so I can switch to another carrier. That is when I am told that the recent change that I made has extended my contract until April 2015 and that I had agreed to it. Actually, when I asked repeatedly if changing my plan would extend my contract, I was told that it would not and that T-Mobile no longer had contracts, it was a month by month agreement. They either have incompetent people working for them or they are just lying. I have no intention of staying with them until 2015 and have contacted the IL State Attorney's Office. I'm sure that I am not the only customer they have done this to. They could care less about their long-standing loyal customers and they as much as told me so when I told them that I was contacting an attorney.

I have been a loyal curtomer of tmobilr for 9 yrs. In the last 5 or so months I have had non stop service issues My cell phone is my business line and my livlihood. and is not dependable. I have been into the tmobile store to get help and also called customer service we did a major reset on my phone and now its worse than ever I cannot afford to pay a 200 cancel fee and shouldnt have to because im not getting the service Im paying for I am tired of the runaround I am gettimg and just would like to do something else My acct# is 316648943 my phone # is 2082376326 I would appreciate a prompt response to this matter

The reason why I want to cancel my contract is because what they promised me did not happen. I called to t-mobile to add text message to my account. T-mobile representative told me there was a package for that with 1000 min plus unlimited text for the same amount that I'm paying right now. Of course I thought that was a good deal. But before I agree I ask her again how much my payment would be she said it would be the same. She also said that it would take half a day for text to work on my phone. Nothing happen so I waited for the next day it still did not work. So I called In to see what the statis was, another representative told me nothing was change in my account. I was frustrated. Then a week later they send me a free text saying that my account has been change. I was even more frustrated. I called in to ask them why was my text not working now that the plan has been change. They just said that oh you want to add text. I said yes it should be included in the package right. So the next day my text was working alright but I have to pay for each one. Each representative is giving me different information. I feel like they have lured me into a trap. I really wish that I can cancel this contract then I won't be going with T-Mobile no more. Please help me dispute T-Mobile contract. Thank you

Re: Account No. 43925598, Invoice No. V00864492643. My Nov. 12 bill incorrectly indicated that I had not paid my Oct. 12 bill for £26.83. I did pay the cheque and it was debited to my account on Oct 16th 2012. I contacted your customer service department on at least 5 occasions. Despite being an A1 customer for 16 years, no-one accepted my word and instead of your accounts dept. investigating, I was asked for proof. I have worked in accounts for 32 years and tried my utmost to explain but I found everybody I spoke to: ignorant of accounting procedures, unco-operative and rude. The assumption was that I was lying. I forwarded a copy of my account showing the deduction, which I should not have been asked to do, in my opinion. I have since received a text message threatening to cut off my service. I now have a copy of the actual cheque in my possession, proving that the said amount was paid. The problem lies within the T-mobile accounting system. I have wasted a lot of valuable time on the phone talking to people who are incompetent and I have had to contact my bank to get a copy of the cheque. Not only have I not received an apology, it would appear I am still on your 'black list'. Resolve this ASAP.

My account # is 364735326. My t-mobil cell # is 727-804-7757. On 9-09-12 I spoke to Dominique E. about matching an offer from Verizon
to me for unlimited talk and text for $39.99. I told her as an 8 year customer with t-mobil; that I didn't want to switch if she could match
that offer. She said I need to speak with my supervisor and put me on hold. When she returned, she said to me that t-mobil would do a
2 year contract for unlimited talk and text for $40.00 plus tax if I signed a new 2 year contract. I questioned her if it was $40.00 or $39.99.
She said $40.00, not $39.99. I said that would be fine and did a new 2 year contract over the phone. When I got my first bill on 10-01-12.
it showed that I was being charged $59.99 plus tax. I immidiately contacted t-mobil Loyalty dept. and spoke to LaShonda. She told me t-mobil
does not have such a rate. I told her that 's what I wa s quoted, she told me that the phonr tape could be retrieved to verify my claim and
that if I was quoted $40.00 plus tax that is what my rate would be for 2 years. She also promised me that she or her supervisor LaToya would
pull the tape and get to me by phone with-in 72 hours max. Today, after 72 hours had elapsed, I spoke to Marc K. about what had transpired.
He told me that I should have been quoted $49.99 plus tax. He changed my rate to that amount today. He also said that I can e-mail you to
research our conversation on 09-12 and that if I was quoted $40..00 plus tax , it would be honored for 2 years. He also said that I should expect
to hear from you within 5-8 business days. I have been a loyal and timely paying customer with t-mobil for 8 years. I just want the rate that
Dominique quoted me on 09-09-12 to sign a new 2 year contract. Please get back to me by e-mail or phone ASAP.

I have been with T-mobile for 12 years. I moved to NC and found the services to be sub-par to what is advertized.

T-Mobile charged all my 3 lines and it was over $200. I called a customer rep and I was told I had insurance on the 2 of the 3 phones. I did not add insurance nor would of due to the high deductables. I received an apology and was credited.

The complaint I have is as follows;

1) There was much static and fading in and out on calls. We had to travel to an area 50 yards away to connect to phone calls.
2) The phones had an echo. when talking, there was an echo and this distracted the phone call. In fact, the t-mobile rep had to call back after we moved to another location.
3) Numerous phone calls have been dropped and during business calls, it was difficult to get the the same person who we talked to initially.
4) I was told by a T-mobilr rep that when we renew a contract for 2 years and purchase a phone with a better price and rebates, the phone actually is paid for through the data plan. So the price in the data plan accounts for the recuperation of the phone. This payment is not aware to the public. If it took 6 months for the T-mobile to re-cup the true price of the phone, the price of the data is not reduced.
5) Many times, the 4G is turned off and I gave to go back to the mobile Wifi system to check the data bullet. I know this because, there are only bars showing and no 4G.

Donna Jean Anderson

I just submitted a complaint on 10/11/12, Iam 65 years old on a fixed income, I had a family plan which I was informed that my contract would be up on 10/10/12. On 10/10/12 I called your customer service dept. to inform them that my contract was up I would like to dropped two of the lines but I would be keeping the primary line with new contract just for myself (one line only) and wanted to upgrade my phone. I was told no problem. The rep. asked me would I be interested in keeping one of the lines no cost or charges it would be free, she would be able to give an me addition discount on my plan, I didn't need the extra line but to save money I agreed. When I went to upgrade my phone at the T-Mobile store I found out that I still had three line extented for another two years.

What do I need with three line at my age. I felt like I was missed informed, I have been your customer for awhile with no complaints until now. My family members who was on the plan with me waited until the contracts was up and went to another carrier, so I could get a lesser plan for myself. now I can't upgrade my phone and still have three lines I can't use. Pleasse help.. I am willing to stay with T-Mobile but not under these conditions. If you reverse this contract back to what it was, I can go to the T-Mobile store to have them take care of this matter in front of me. Talking to the Rep. over the phone was very hard for me to understand what she was doing or see what was going on.

Have feedback for T-Mobile?