T-Mobile Complaints Continued... (Page 4)

833+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call T-Mobile corporate: 425-378-4000

I'm General Manager of a store in Houston. T-Mobile is screwing over people like me. The T-Mobile associate came to MY workplace, approached ME saying he could do me a favor. I'm assuming he's paid on commission after all this. My contract at the time (May 2016) was with Sprint. I was paying no more than $92/Mo for the service and an LG G3. The T-Mobile rep said he could match the contract price, and get me a better phone if I just paid the down payment / activation fee. I did. I paid him $100 on the spot. He informed me that I would receive a last bill from sprint, and that I should send it over with my phone to have the amount credited.

I received my last bill from Sprint around the same time as my first bill from T-Mobile. The rep assured the bill would match my Sprint bill but now I'm being charged $127 by T-Mobile for a single month's usage. I'm told that is because of "Prorated Billing", something the associate never discussed with me but now I'm told that I have to pay for an additional month. A little upset.

But now I'm being told by T-Mobile that it is "too late" for me to send them the bill or the phone.. I have a G3 in perfect shape and a phone company that's still billing me for service that I "cancelled", so the service transfer was apparently never run by Sprint. The associate told me I would NOT have to contact my old provider, and that T-Mobile would "Handle it" but in the meantime I'm still receiving bills, and T-Mobile is refusing to honor the original deal I had made, and that deal is the only reason I left my previous contract.

Now T-Mobile's "favor" is forcing me to deal with 2 phone providers billing me $150 and $170, when before the only payment I had to worry about was a one-time $92. Tell me why I switched? This is definitely something worthy of small claims court.

None of the retail stores have updated software for transferring files, contacts, photos, etc. when upgrading devices. In particular, for Lg G5. I was there for over 2 hours and each attempt failed. Corporate needs to update and/or replace the existing software/machines. Customer care was unhelpful and rude. But, the in-store manager was attentive. I expected better in so much as I'm a customer since 2004.

Had a phone that was purchased from T-Mobile May 2015. Phone was not charging. Sent phone back in January 2016 for a fix or replacement since it was still under warranty. It has been 6 months and still waiting. The information I receive tells me to keep checking every 10 days. Seriously fed up.

I have been on the phone 5 hours trying to get your 25 dollar monthly service only to get the run around and was told I will get the 4 g service and never got any resolution. That is incomprehensible and abhorrent. And was treated like a piece of shit.no company should treat someone like that. You are the worst company. Shame on you. You wasted my entire day and still no resolution!

I signed up with T-Mobile back in February of 2016. me and my father ordered 3 phones and two tablets. however customer service did not check our address to see if we had a service which we did not. we had to wait for a cell tower to be sent by mail because none of our stores actually carried any.... which did not work. we had to then wait for another cell tower to be sent by mail ----all the while doing without phones because we absolutely had no service.

First of all they sent the wrong phone for my father I reordered another phone for him and they sent me the exact same phone that I was waiting to return to them. They did not set up my insurance as I requested my account went without insurance for 6 or 7 days until I had to call and speak with a supervisor to get it corrected because the customer service representative could not do it and would not do it. Every CSR that we spoke to there at T-Mobile was more rude and more rude with every phone call and every problem that we had!

I finally spoke with supposed manager by the name of Cody who was the most rudest person I've ever spoke to...he did not care about our issues or our problems and that made the final decision for me to cancel our service and to send back the products that we had ordered. We returned the phones and tablets within the 20-day deadline and they still billed me for a month of service and they also billed me for data charges which were not correct because we absolutely didn't even turn the phones on. I called and spoke with a supervisor named Marty or Monty on 4-27-16 and he said that he was going to take care of the bill...and that we shouldn't owe anything and that we did not use any of the devices and that they were actually still in the original boxes!

We were still billed for data charges and the phones and tablets were never taken out of the boxes. we never even called anyone we never sent one text message or anything. And now my bill has jumped from what was originally one $198.29 to $952.50 !!! miraculously they are charging me for canceling my service when everything was returned within the 20 days of us ordering the service and the cell phones and tablets.

I have tried several times just since I receive this building to contact T-Mobile and speak with a supervisor and everytime I call I have to go through a 45 minutes to 1 hour whole time just to speak with someone who can actually transfer me to a supervisor to get this account taken care of. I know that they are able to look at the account and verify that there was no data used at all either for the cell phones or for the tablets. I have been told twice that they would return my calls I have not received a phone call back I will not pay a bill that I did not incur I did not use any cell service I did not use any data I did not use the tablets or the phones and I want this bill taken and written off and I will never ever recommend T-Mobile to anyone even if they were the last cell service on the face of this Earth!!

We learned from friends that T mobile has” buy one, get one free” promotion for Samsung Galaxy S7 phones in March 2016. Considering that T mobile is a reputable company, without any doubt we decided to catch the deal and switch our cell phone service from AT&T to T mobile. We went to a local T mobile store (store 5879) in Gainesville, Florida, where we bought two S7 Edge phones on March 15th. At the store, we specifically asked the store associate what we needed to do to get the get-one-free rebate, and we were told that all is set and we just need to wait for the rebate card which would be mailed to us in 6~8 weeks. However, up to May 13th we had not received any rebate card or email of any sort confirming that the rebate was being processed.

We became suspicious and called T mobile customer service to check the rebate status. To our surprise, there is no record of our rebate in T mobile system. The customer service explained that in order to get the rebate, either the store associate or we by ourselves need to fill up the rebate application online shortly after phone purchase. Since it was already 8 weeks past the date we purchased the phones and the promotion had long expired, we could not apply for the rebate anymore but were advised to contact the local store to get the rebate.

We therefore went back to the store and talked to the store manager Janneth Wagner, with whom we had the most unpleasant and humiliating experience ever in my life. In an extremely condescending tone, the manager refused to take any responsibility and made excuses to blame us for the mistake which was obviously made by the store. She claimed that we had to use the phones and keep them active right after purchase to get the rebate. But later she admitted that there was no such requirement written anywhere in the contact or the promotion. Even worse, because we are not American, she said that it could be that we didn’t understand what the store associate said (in English) when we purchased the phone.

After a long negotiation, she said that she would call T mobile later to see what we could do, and made promises to get back to us on Monday May 16th. We waited till Tuesday morning, without any message from her. The get-one-free rebate is $ (779.99) is not a trivial amount of money to anyone. And no customer deserves to be treated like what we did by the store manager. We sincerely believe what we have experienced does not and should not represent the service ethic of T-mobile. During the whole time, the store manager Janneth Wagner was shirking their responsibilities and blaming us. We should not pay for T-mobile store’s fault (3606 southwest Archer Road). We are hoping somebody can help us get the rebate what we deserved.

Been with T-Mobile for 10 yrs or more. Have been using Samsung for years now. Lately I had problems with Samsung within a year or two on two phones (for me and daughter). I am new to using iPhone. I purchased two equipment on 5/9/16 at the store located in Mason Katy TX. Richard was the CSR. He was great.

The problem started next day (5/10) I could not remember a pass code to enter in and use the iPhone. Tried fixing it on our own but apparently we weren't able to complete the process. I took it back to Richard after so many calls from T-Mobile, they said they can't help us over the phone, the device is defective. 5/11 I went to the store. My frustrations is utmost due to a lot of calls I missed. Went to the store hoping it will be resolve after office hours and have not eaten anything yet. Richard went back and forth - he was nice all the time.

Then he said that he cannot fix the iPhone because it's my fault that I locked myself out and that I bring it to the Apple store. (The Apple store is 18-20 miles away.) The iPhone is under my ownership. ----- I was so furious. The lady (CSR) inside the store follow through with the same response, stern look on her face even though she said "I'm sorry". The other CSR, male, came forward to Richard, walk around and I am waiting if he is coming to rescue, but instead made a smile walk around and look what Richard was doing and went back to his area. I asked Richard if I can go to a Corporate store and he said "No" only at Apple Store.

I left the store, drove down on a rush hour time. I called 611, around 6:30 and the lady understood my concern and patched me to a iPhone expert. I believe he truly is. He recommended to go the nearest Corporate Store, which was on Fry Rd and Sams. I went over there and a young lady reset my phone.

I traded in my iPhone 6 at a T-Mobile store with the understanding that it was worth $230. The person at the store and I did everything to the phone that we were supposed to do and I then mailed the phone in. T-Mobile now says that the phone is "Blocked" and is therefore worthless. I have requested that they return the phone to me but they refuse to do so. The T-Mobile store has tried to help, but to no avail. Customer service refuses to ship the phone back even though I have offered to pay any shipping charge. As some of us have learned from San Bernardino phone, if they attempted to get into the phone they may have bricked it. A simple text message from them could have solved any issue. I have enclosed the photo they sent me which seems indicates that the phone was not bricked when they received it.

I MOVED OVER TWO ACCOUNTS FROM VERIZION TOT-MOBILE IN SEPTEMBER WITH THE UNDERSTADNIG THAT MY TERMINATON FEE WOULD BE PAYED. THIS WAS NOT PAYED, AND I WAS FORSED TO PAY VERIZION $600 OUT OF POCKET THAT I COULD NOT AFFORD. I HAVE MADE NUMEROUS CALL TO GET REIMBURSED
BUT NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW ANTHYING WITCH IS REALLY ANNOYING. THE PROMOTION STATED THE T-MOBILE WOULD PAY THE FEE, I HAVE SENT IN COPYS OF THE VERZION BILL SHOWING THAT I HAVE PAYED THIS. PLEASE GET BACK ME ASAP, I HAVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH.

JOANNE LYNCH
617-780-6533
GARY LYNCH
781-308-1151

Salesmen in T-Mobile Stores are trained to mislead your customers. Nothing against your salesmen, but your method of training by misleading hidden costs, is a joke. What happened to being honest to the customer? My reception in Bremerton, WA is terrible. Five city blocks from your store sucks! The salesmen are polished on their reply and probably deter most of your patriots by pointing out a near tower However, the fact is reception is down to one or two bars only five blocks in any direction l was offered a free router for home but it's $99.

After purchasing a screen protector for my new cell phone at the Massapequa mall I began to install it based on the salesman saying it was easy to do. After noticing some bubbles the salesman had stated it was self healing and would go away in a short time. I then left the kiosk only to turn back because the bubbles were bothering me. After returning back the salesman claimed he could fix it, he then took my phone and began strenuously depressing and rubbing on the screen.

This force caused numerous scuff and scratch marks on the screen protector and had done nothing to remove the bubbles in which he stated he could do. At this point I asked for a refund due to the fact that I should not have had to pay for a damaged item. The salesman refused to issue a refund stating "there is nothing I can do". I was very shocked to see the level of carelessness shown by the 2 employees. Additional information as follows: Item=. 1 SUPM46710 Samsung GS7 PG roll-on extreme impact $27.15. T-Mobile 4369, 10 Sunrise Mall STE 10, Massapequa, NY 11758.

I have been with tmobile for over ten years. I have the cell phone call the wing. I am told this phone was discontinue now I can no longer locate a battery for the phone. I am paying for service but if I am not near a outlet I can not use my phone. My battery life on my phone is a little less than 45 minutes. The only thing everyone in your customer service department wants me to do is purchase a new telephone. No everyone those over price telephone/ new two years plan/ more costly plan. Never did not receive a notice that my cell phone was phase out. If I would have I would have purchase more than one battery for this cell phone. I have been to countless store checking to see if I could locate a battery, with no success. I this how a company suppose to treat a loyal customer.

In mid-May from last year, my fiancé and I decided to switch over from AT&T and Sprint respectively. We went to the T-Mobile store at 82 Lakeview in Clifton, NJ. The manager/team leader was a bit pushy, but the gentleman who assisted us was actually pretty nice and very mellow. We discussed the estimated monthly bill. Understandably, the 1st bill would be more expensive, but the guy said it would cost less than $150.00 per month including EVERYTHING. (Issue #1)

At that time, he gave us a credit for my HTC M8 Harmon/Kardon edition and my fiancé's iPhone 4. We were given $155.00 for the trade-in. (Issue #2: Will explain further down)

Essentially, we only wanted to get the phones, get our credits to cover the termination fees, and buy the accessories online since they are much cheaper there. The guy said we could pick a screen protector and a phone case per phone. We told him we didn't want the items since they are pricey and we were going to buy them online. He said to not worry about it since they were having a promotion and those accessories would be free. (Issue #3) We were pleased to find out such good news. So we both picked a screen protector and a phone case. After everything was totaled up and things were discounted, we paid for the down payment and left.

Issue #1: Fast forward to the 1st statement. It came out to $168.45. We didn't think much of it since the gentleman did say it would cost a little more the 1st month. Then came the 2nd and 3rd statements. All the same amount. We thought it was weird so we sat down and looked through the charges. $20 for JUMP for both phones. That was an additional cost the guy didn't mention. He specifically said EVERYTHING would cost less than $150.00 per month. Him failing to mention the extra charge is basically cheating.

Issue #2: My fiancé's termination fee was $324.90. He was given a credit of $169.9. The remaining $155.00 was never given to him. According to the T-Mobile rep I spoke to over the phone, he said this credit was given to us upon payment of the initial cost and if it wasn't, it would appear as a credit on our next bill. The $155.00 credit we were given was from the phones we traded in. So the credit they deducted from the trade-in had nothing to do with his switch over rebate. We are still waiting for $155.00.

Issue #3: During the sit down to look over the charges, we found out that T-Mobile was charging us for the "free" accessories. This is also cheating, stealing, fraud, and a lie. I wouldn't have had an issue if the gentleman who helped us was honest to begin with instead of hustling us and taking advantage.

Every time I called T-Mobile, I was transferred to another rep or another department. It's ridiculous and time consuming. I believe they do this so the consumer gets tired and eventually gives up. I haven't given up. We are owed $155.00, a reduction in the phone bill, and the cost of the accessories. Regardless of the actual total amount, this is robbery. It's nice to know T-Mobile teaches their employees to lie, cheat, and steal.

I transferred my service from Sprint to T-Mobil on or August 1, 2015 at Store #9716. At that time. I had an iPhone 6 and a Samsung tablet in my possession. Both were traded in at the time in this particular store located at 8498 S. Sam Houston Parkway Suite 900, Houston, TX 77075. Your policy states: "get up to $300 for every trade-in. Plus when switching from an eligible carrier, have your switching costs reimbursed or get credit within 2-3 billing cycles." I received a new iPhone 6 and an Alcatel One Touch Pixi 7 tablet (which I had not heard the name before) on the day of exchange. It took over months before I received a termination fee of approximately $298.50 from T-Mobil because of their computer errors.

I did not realize until a much later date, that I was also to receive an early termination for my Samsung tablet. That is when I got the run-around about the issuance of these fees. I had made several calls to the store and discovered that the representative had moved to a new store in Webster, Texas. I traveled to Webster to speak to this representative in January 2016 to try to settle this matter. He was willing to help settle the matter and gave me an email address to forward a formal complaint. I am still in debt to Sprint for $585.27 which I am unable to full pay before it is sent to a collection agency. The final note in this dilemma was that T-Mobil was giving a total of $200.00 for the Samsung tablet.

It was also noted that due to the time loss that they were unable to give it me for my Sprint account. It was applied to my T-Mobil account. I am a retiree living on a fixed income with a budget meeting my everyday needs. It is not always an easy task when you live on half the salary that you are comfortable living on with the economy steady rising. At this point, I am at a total loss why this was not totally done appropriately in the beginning to avoid all that I have gone to meet my basic needs and try to pay two cellphone bills at the same time. I am insulted and humiliated how this turned out. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

I placed an order on Jan 5th 2016 The rep told me I was getting a I6 plus w/128gb, they would pay any fees for transferring from my former carrier, I could keep my existing number, and a 2GB plan, I was rushed into a quick Esign and after printing off contract within 3 minutes.

I called T-Mobile to cancel, it said a 6gb plan and a 16gb iPhone along w/a new phone number. I was told they had to ship the phone, I returned next day and still haven't had my almost $400 returned that they took out of my account. I've called 17 times and I'm ignored at least 8x and each time I'm promised my refund, I still have not received and it's almost 4months, plus they keep sending me a monthly bill.

I downloaded an app after i bought this Samsung galaxy core prime from my friend called root or something. And then I shut my phone and now all it says is Custom binary blocked by FRP and then there tiny words that say SECURE FAIL: KERNEL. What did a do to fix this I just bought it?

I have a feeling this will be ignored, but I must speak out. I bought a hot spot and refill card in September 2015. In October I used a credit card to purchase data. The following month I decided to use my debit card instead. I was told I could do that online, which I did. Then I find that the credit card and debit card were both being charged since November. I certainly never received twice the data. I spoke with billing and customer support on 3 different occasions (no one has a clue about anything by the way)they said credit card would not be charged again. Didn't happen had to put a block on credit card to stop the charges.

Now your horrible web site won't let me do anything...can't purchase data at all I have to call which takes way to long or go to the store and purchase a refill card, and then find out your refill cards don't even refill I have to purchase a new card every time! I am extremely dissatisfied with T Mobile. I was with Virgin Mobile for years and never had an issue, not one! Guess where I'm going! If I could give you minus stars I would. The worst customer service ever. It has been a nightmare trying to get my issue resolved.

I received a replacement phone from T-Mobile in November, and I shipped my old phone back in December. However T-mobile states the phone was never received. But, I was not made aware of this information until the charge was placed on my account. I visited the UPS store I sent the phone thru, after spending 2 hours there only to find out my phone had been sitting there the entire time and was never shipped. So, that day I made sure the phone was shipped, well T-mobile states because its outside of the 60 days I will still need to be charged $699.00 for the phone. I don't understand the integrity of this decision especially since this phone is now with T-mobile, and can be sent thru the refurbished process and then sent back out to sell to another customer.

I even advised the Manager, that in part to my phone being shipped in December, that I visited your North Richland Hill Store Multiple times because the store rep erased all my information by accident, and the store was trying to come up with ways to retrieve my information instead of just admitting the ball was dropped. Overall I spent about 15 hours with your in store support and still the problem created by the store rep was never resolved, and never was I offered compensation for the huge financial problem this caused me. I've lost about 400 clients and still have not recovered the entire 400 lost. I do not feel the $699.00 is valid and when I inquired about the charge to cancel my account your staff pretty much gave me the red carpet to leave. I've never witnessed a Customer Service so eager and happy to lose a customer. Your assistance with resolving this matter will be greatly appreciated.

I am charged for $10,000 worth of minutes use. I have been calling internationally without being alerted that I am over using international calls. I feel exploited especially when I was asked to pay this huge bill and CAN'T. When I over use my data, the company notifies me about it so why didn't they do the same with international calls?

Hello Mr. Legere, I know you are the CEO of T-Mobile. I am a customer and I must say I am not satisfied. I want to make my complaint brief but it hard to do so with the level of frustration I am feeling. I purchased a Samsung 6 Edge and have been with you for almost 2 years. About a week ago my phone was not working and no one seems to be able to get it functioning so I called the 877-413-5903 customer service number on Monday at 4:19pm (for 17 minutes) and 4:37pm (for 12 minutes) to which the sales rep was assisting on a replacement phone.

In the mist of the call I was inquiring about the LGV10 and he stated that I was eligible for the Jump on Demand. I asked how do I go about that he stated that once my replacement phone arrives to I could take it to any T-Mobile store and request for the phone.

I then asked him if I had to pay anything and when he searched on his end he informed me that I would not. Well on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 I went to the location on 1146 Connecticut Ave NW Washington DC I spoke with a Sales Associate by the name of Geimo ( I may have mis-spelled his name) and he even checked the system and said the only thing I had to pay was my past due balance of $267 or $261 somewhere in that ball park. I told him that I would have to come back to which I did however he has left for the day so another gentleman assisted me but proceeds to tell me I had to pay a deposit of $285 even though I am doing the Jump on Demand.

He then proceeded to sell me a different plan to which I am not sure I want to continue with what I have given the level of false information I have been receiving. I did tell him that upon speaking to the initial rep on Monday, February 15, 2016 there was nothing I had to pay. So on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 5:50pm I was speaking to yet another rep from the 877-413-5903 number and he was saying the same thing that the initial rep stated from Monday but I informed him that I was about to get on the subway and could he give me a call back at 6:30pm so that we can clear up the miscommunication of what I endured so he stated how about I call you at 6:35pm to which I agreed.

Well I never received that call. I had to end up making yet another call to speak with yet another rep at 7:33pm(called lasted 28 minutes) to which I was still unsuccessful in receiving any positive outcome…I did get an apology for the false information from the sales rep on Monday, February 15, 2016 but that does not help me. I was told that I had to be a valued customer for at least 3 years before I could receive an no down payment on a device with the Jump on Demand.

Livid is what I am, so you mean to tell me even if I left from one wireless company to come to T-Mobile I am not considered a valued customer because I have not been with you all for 3 or more years…Wow smack in the face when I was informed that, the sad part is I had my daughter leave from Sprint to come to T-Mobile on my plan and I must say I don’t them I would recommend anyone else if that is the case. Yes I pay my bill monthly, I do not let another month overlap.

I am not sure if you are the right person to reach out to but I just had to try, yes I want the LGV10 and I would send the Samsung 6 Edge but I shouldn’t have to pay a deposit if I am and already been a customer.

I've been a customer with you for 3 years, and I would like you to look up my account. I have never missed a payment and I am now complaining because recently, to be specific November, 2015 I added my friend and landlord Lawrence Spearman to my line thinking that we would with combined bills (because he had a T-Mobil account also), our bills would be less.

T-mobile customer service representatives never told me that if I put him on my account that the extra equipment he was still paying for would not be able to transferred again if I want to go back to my original account. I talked to your specialist who told me that he should have paid the equipment in full before your company could switch him to my account.

I was not under the impression that Mr. Spearman had extra equipment on his account (an I-pad and key board) that would make his bill higher. So after an month of seeing how much the bill was and finding out all the extra-charges on the bill. I preferred to go back to my past service paying only $156.00 give or take more or less each month.

Which we did, he agreed also to go back to his original account and he would be responsible for paying his account. Now your customer service reps will not transfer his monthly payments for his I-Pad equipment back to his account. They never even told me they were leaving his extra bill on my account and now I am responsible for his payments because none of your employees told me your policy that they cannot transfer his equipment to his account with his phone.

My complaint is your that customer services representative should did not properly explain my responsibility to me and I am stuck with his bill after I pay for my service.

I've had to have an adjustment to my bill since August, 2015. Every month my bill increases. On Tuesday, 2/9/16, once again, I had to go to my "home" store to have it adjusted. This time they tod me it was for taxes that the T-Mobile store was in aware of. So, when I went to change my service a few months ago when 10 gigs was being offered, my monthly bill, including taxes was calculated at $170 & change. WHY is my bill $192.47? For the December, 2015 bill, it was $179.22 & adjusted to $167.22. My Nov. 2015 bill was $154.73 after adjustments. My September, 2015 bill was $193.08 & adjusted to $167.43.

My August bill was $211.03 & adjusted to $170.34. June & July bills were $150.87 &$151.53 respectively. Granted, after June, I increased my services to 10gigs. Before I decided to increase my service, told them I wanted to know what my bill was going to be. So, if I was informed that my bill would be approximately $170, give or take a few cents, why oh why is my bill $192?

I was charged data roaming charges of $140.00 after being told I would not be charged for these upgrades by phone while on vacation. I specifically asked 3 times if there would be any charges to my account and was told because I was a long time customer of 10 years, there would be no charge. I asked if I would need to call back to cancel any type of service and was told that it would automatically drop off at the end of the month. I go to pay my bill this month and see all these additional charges.

I call customer service and the Rep tells me she can credit my account $40.00 for the inconvenience, because I did use the data even after returning home now for the last month. I have been with this company for so long, I do not regularly check my account as the amount I owe stays the same, she had the nerve to ask me, "so you are just now looking at your account to see the increase"? Why are the calls recorded for "quality service" if for training purposes you do not or as I was told, cannot go back and listen to these calls? Why are the notes on the account so vague. Of course, it did not indicate why I was calling in or that you were not charging me. Now you want me to pay an extra $200.00 in charges and stay with your company for THIS type of SERVICE? NO THANK YOU!

You have just lost a 10 year customer and I will surely pass on my disgust with your company to everyone I know!

Tried over 2 days to invoke auto pay. Went through credit card data, etc, etc. time after time. Each time it goes to the confirmation of terms and conditions and you are asked to press "1" to accept. When you press 1 it takes you to a sales associate and the cycle starts over. Each time this takes 30 to 45 minutes. Each time the sales associate states they can do nothing but transfer you to a billing specialist who then transfers you back to a sales associate who then takes the information again and so on and so on. When I asked for a manager I am told they can not do that and transfer me to another person that can not help. We have wasted hours and hours on this. I vote with my dollars. If someone does not call to get this working for this employee I will change carriers.

My husband purchased a new phone for me called the Grand Prime on December 24th. This phone has been giving me problems every since I bought it. I took it back to the store and they have swapped it out two times already. On January 23 I took it back to the store again. I let them know that this phone is not working again and this time I asked them to give me a refund. They told me that they cannot give me a refund. I asked then if they can give me another phone comparable to what I have. All I want is a phone that works. The customer service guy said he would have to e mail some higher up person to get the okay. I asked how long will this take. He said she is pretty good about getting back with them rite away. I said okay. About 45 minutes goes buy and this women still has not e mailed him back. That is when the owner of the store at least that's who he said he was says to the young man, she probable will not get back with you until Monday the 24th.

I said to him, if you knew she was not going to respond until Monday why didn't you say something. That is when the customer service next to the person waiting on me started rolling his eyes and snickering like this was funny. I told him this is not funny then he said in a sarcastic voice you have a good day now. That when I got really upset and told him loudly, what he could do. Then the owner of the store told me to get out of the store. At the same time he started walking up fast behind the counter with his fist balled up like he was going to come from behind the counter to hit me. I believe he was going to call me a nigger but he stopped short of saying it. the look he gave me was a look of hatred. I told him if he puts his hands on me, there is going to be problems. Then he said I am going to call the police.

I said go ahead I am not scared of the police. I told him very loudly if you are the owner, then give me a refund or a phone comparable to the one I have. He said he couldn't. The police came and asked me what the problem was and I explained to him what had transpired in the store with these two men. They told the police that they would take care of my problem January 25th when the store opens. I called them on the 25th of January they told me in light of what happened on Saturday they refuse to help me. In summary I am a 62 year old women, I need a phone that works. I cannot afford to keep buying phones. A hundred thirty three dollars is not a lot to your company butt it is a lot to us. I need a phone that works.

I switched to T-Mobile in April of 2015 and was promised a reimbursement of up o $350 for each of he 4 lines I switched. Uploaded my final Att bill in June and within a few weeks I received 1 Visa card for aprox $350. I called to find out why the other cards weren't sent out. I was told that they only received the bill for 1 line,which is ridiculous if all 4lines were on the same bill I sent. On Aug 6th 2015 I was contacted by Kristin from the merchant solution center (I had a business account) and was given a fax number to send back my AT&T bill. I did on Aug 13th. T-Mobile is claiming that I uploaded the information to the incorrect website so my reimbursement was put under review.

I have a screenshot from their website with the approval of $921.23 dated Nov 6th and my account was in good standing but they never sent out my reimbursement card. Fed up with their false promises I left the company on Niv 17th. I had filed a claim with the FCC so now TMobile is saying that since I owe them they will not issues he reimbursement. The point is that they were suppose o issue my reimbursement in a timidly manner just as was making my payments in a timidly manner and sent in all required documents.

I have been a customer with T-Mobile for years. The Customer Service has always been excellent and anytime I have called, the representative has been helpful and would help me with any issues I had and in way they could and would. I have called in the last 6 month to complain about my phone not working right and not one person would help me, and just call again today 1/21/2016 about the raise in Premium Handset Protection. Yes, it's only $2.00 but my Union has been on a freeze for two years now and since you can't raise the price of the phone you raise the price of the protections. But the phone in garbage. I told the rep. that I was cancelling my service. She said, ok well thank you for your time. This is the kind of Customer Service you give your people now. I'm not the only one, many of my co-workers and friends have had the same issues and have left T-Mobile, and I'm right behind them.

My complaint is on a specific store and employee.The store is located in the South Hill Mall in Puyallup, WA at 3500 S Meridian Ste T25, Puyallup, WA 98373. The employees there say anything to make the sale. This specific employee is blonde with fake long eyelashes she assured me by changing my jump it would actually save me $1 and my Daughters previous phone would be paid off.

I have had T-mobile for over 12 years I was hesitant to change anything on our plan, but after spending over a hour in the store and having this employee break down the charges on paper showing that I would save money and get to upgrade my Daughter's phone I agreed to change to the new jump. This employee lied to me and said the previous iPhone 6 would be paid off as it would have on our old jump program. A month later I see a huge increase in my bill I called customer service they said it was due to a credit not being applied and would fix it. (That also was inaccurate) Now 2 months later I call again after seeing my bill is over $300 and finally someone named Paris looks into my account and see's that I'm still required to pay off my Daughter's old phone.

The employee had assured me the phone would be paid off otherwise there would have been no reason for me to change my jump program to the "newest one" I spoke with customer retention who was very nice his name was Devin. I now have to go confront this employee so she can admit in the notes she gave inaccurate information to me so I can get my account fixed. This is a huge inconvenience employees should be trained to tell the accurate info without lying to benefit themselves and make a sell.

I've had T-mobile over 12 years and def considering looking elsewhere because of this lying employee who's caused me a lot of time and inconvenience trying to fix this mess! I want my account back to the way it was with the same jump program I've always had and same bill. This is outrageous I would have had no reason to change other then I was lied to. Bad customer service in this South Hill store and by the looks of their reviews this isn't the first time this has happened.

I recently been having financial difficulties because of out of pocket medical expenses. Because of that I've had to postpone my pmt due date. This last week I phoned to set pmt on test 22nd of jan, rather than the 20th. An auto pmt was set up by the train need who, specifically tells me at the beginning of the call his supervisor is listening. The pmt was verified to deduct for the 22nd. This morning my banks calls to tell me I have a pending pmt from T-Mobile. I borrowed & made a quick dep, called Cust Serv & got an apology. Then 1/2 hrs later receive a text verifying the deduction for today. This is horrible, especially when I had a supervisor listening to the pmt arrangement. I don't know why but I feel intruded on my personal account and more uncomfortable with this company more so now than ever. I'm not happy with my service anymore and feel stuck with them.

I have to say i am disappointed with the t-mobile phones. I have been with out a working phone for 6 months. Every phone i trade in has the same problem. I have been with t-mobile for 14 years and the phones are horrible. the color fades and all my pictures look like negative this happen twice with exchanged phones. I brought a brand new phone h20. Several times i had to get technical support to help me with the data, the phone would not turn on, then the phone dies. I am so not happy with the t-mobile phones.

I purchased a new phone for my daughter's birthday in April of 2015 a couple of months later the battery started to overheat so we exchanged it. The new one came with the box to ship back, we followed all of the instructions sent it back and never heard a word. Then in September I was charged over $600.00 for the phone I had sent back. When I called I was told it was scanned no worries your service will not be interrupted again. So I went about my life. Between September and January my service was disconnected every 2-4 weeks, each time I called I was told to sit tight not to worry they would run a search on it and once the phone was located all charges would be removed.

After several months of this just before Christmas I asked. "what if I can track down the phone on my end and return it to you will we be all good then? Yes of course I was told. "Even though we are past the 60 days?" Yes I was assured by several customer service reps. So I tracked down the phone and sent it back, they received it, and my service was once again shut off for the past amount of the returned phone. So I once again I call customer service and am once again assured that the charges will be removed service restored and all will be right with the world again.

Wrong 2 hours and 3 people later I am informed that no the 12 customer service reps. including the one I spoke with that morning were all wrong and thank you for returning the phone but your still going to have to pay for it, we show no memos of anyone telling you this information. So after a decade of being a loyal Tmobile customer I will be canceling my service and will not be paying for the phone I have now returned twice. I will also be posting my experience on all social media and review sites and will no longer refer anyone to Tmobile (of which we have done several times in the past)

I am confused how something is clearly stated in your policies yet none of your staff actually helping your customers are aware of this policy. Or maybe they're just told to outright lie? Very disappointing experience, very rude customer support person towards the end, and very poor customer service.

T-Mobile scam me, I got an offer to upgrade my phone and I will receive $ 175 for my old phone in credit and my monthly payment would be $ 19 for the new phone plus all the services, well 3 months later they couldn't find the phone that I sent so I was paying full amount, not what I was promise then suddenly 3 months later they found the phone but apparently there is some problems with the phone so I was told I can NOT get the credit that I was told and the monthly payment is $31 not $19, they said they can do nothing.

I have been a customer since 2006 and I cant wait to change carriers, I spoke with so many representatives and no one told me the same thing, every call was a different answer, I'm done with T-Mobile and I guess stuck too paying my old phone and the new one.

I was told I could upgrade my phone (iphone5C) to an Iphone 6S or XL if I outright paid for the phone I have. I went to a T-Mobile store and had the unfortunate luck of having one of the most idiotic rep. I told him that I wanted to upgrade my phone - "ok you will need to pay 137.00 and we can get it started for you." I paid the 137 and had some problems logging into my icloud and to download all my contacts and such to my new phone. Well, I was locked out so I was told to contact Apple directly to get this issue resolved.

Mind you - Ty (the idiotic rep) held my phone - looked at it for nearly 30 minutes to try to figure out how to unlock my phone. To no avail, I had to leave so I told him "I want a receipt for the monies I paid you and I will have my husband come back to finish the upgrade." Ty replied "No problem I will have the phone waiting for you." My husband comes back to find out that he could not upgrade my phone because the iphone 5c has a crack on it! Wait... we were looking at this phone for nearly 45 minutes together and you took my money. Okay, fine - my husband then asked for our money back.

Nope Tmobile responded by saying they are unable to process refunds. Wait. You didn't deliver what was promised--after this incident, it has been one lie after another with their 611 "customer service" line. I am so done with T-Mobile. I cant wait til all 3 of my lines are paid for so I can terminate my contract and go on to a better company.

I attempted to leave my mobile number at least 5 times, on the T-Mobile customer service voice message system regarding a return call, to no avail. I am disputing my statement initiating a new phone, and for the fact that I was being charged $100.00 for a new phone as a new customer when in essence being a long time subscriber, and what is "simple starter", never explained this, I will not pay for this billing complaint, and if I need to go to another carrier, so be it. Very dissatisfied, and for the fact that my wireless phone was not functioning correctly.

I purchased a pre-paid plan and bought a new phone from T-mobile in Nov. 2015, within the 14 day return period my phone started to act up by freezing and getting very hot. I took the phone back to the location were i purchased it. The manger told me i could return the phone because it was on a pre-paid plan. He told me i would have to purchase another phone. The phone in question was the Samsung Prime Core. I needed a phone so i purchased ANOTHER Samsung Prime Core thru T-mobile.

It is now close to Christmas and i went into a different T-mobile store to look at better phones. I now own a Samsung S6 which i like much better than the prime Core. I feel that the manger from the first T-mobile store didn't treat me right by not allowing me to return the first phone and made me by a second phone. I would really like some kind of a refund for the unnecessary money that i had to lay out for the 2 phones that i had to purchase from T-mobile.I feel like the Manger took advantage of me. I would like the T-mobile customer department to respond to this complaint.

In 2012/2013 I had a great deal of problems with dropped calls, no coverage, missed text messages and the list goes on. The whole thing started when I tried to explain to T-Mobile that the only line of communication I had with my son who is mentally handicapped and we tried everything between myself and T-Mobile to rectify this, such as trying new phones. Unfortunately this also did not work and the amount of money I was spending on improving this. Because of the lack of communication my son had to go through a great deal of medical attention. This can all be proven with bill's from Dr.s and school records.

To make a very long and detailed story we, that is T-Mobile and myself decided to end the contract. This meaning everything was paid in full including the phones we had received from T-Mobile. There is more to all of this and I would love to speak to someone about this "again" if I must. The corporate executives should hear my complaint!

On November 30, 2015 I upgraded my Samsung S5 cell phone to the new iPhone 6 (at the urging of my son in Los Angeles) through the Jump I pay for monthly on my invoice.I can not seem to master the iphone. I even purchased an instruction book from Barnes & Noble without success. It took me one year to master the Samsung Android system. I realize at 84 years old my brain doesn't function as well as it used too. for the past 10 days I tried reaching the associate at store 7842 in Clearwater Fl where I live. He helped me with that purchase & transfer of the data from one phone to the other (very helpful) He was always very busy with the Holiday season or not working at the time.

The reason I was calling & Not going to the Store is/was because I was taking care of my sick girlfriend in Treasure Island who is recuperating from an operation. So today I went to the store at 3pm when he started work because I wanted to trade back the iPhone 6s for the new Samsung s6 because I can now work well with the Android system. I was told by your store manager that I am now week to late & I would have to pay $ 300 to do so. Under the circumstances I hope you will reconsider & allow the exchange. I believe he doesn't want to do it be a use the Samsung s6 is on sale until the 23rd for $498 which is less than the iPhone 6s. Since time is running out on that holiday price I hope you will clear this up to my satisfaction immediately.

In September 2015 T-Mobile ran an ad - to trade in a phone for i-phone 6S plus and receive a credit. I traded in my Samsung 32GB Galaxy S5 in perfect working condition. I called in to check with T-Mobile service representative and was informed that it will take two billing cycles before they credit to my account. I then called in two more times and was informed that the warehouse has received my phone and they will credit to my account. I did not see any credit applied to my account after the second billing cycle. I then waited until the the third cycle to call them back.

After a long waiting and research on their part. They came up with an excuse that my phone did not power on. That phone was in very good shape and I bubble wrapped it carefully when I sent it to them. I tell them that it is not possible because I used the phone just before I sent it in and I asked them to please verify my usage just before I sent in and they will see that the phone is good. They just said that they are sorry and claimed that the phone did not power on. I asked them then please give my phone back as I paid $500+ for that phone just over a year ago. They said that they are sorry but they cannot send it back to me.

So the way I see it is that T-Mobile has orchestrated a perfect fraud scheme here to trick customers to trade in their phone so they can legally rob the phone from an honest customer. Is any thing that I can do? I feel that I am a victim and being treated unfair by T-Mobile here I have attached the pictures showing how the phone is bubble wrapped along with the IMEI when I sent it back.

I bought 2 phones during a rebate period. At first I was denied the rebate because T-Mobile said I didn't buy the phones during the proper time. I returned to the store of purchase, they called customer service, I was approved for the rebates. I checked on the status of the rebate, tracking ID: BMHM-7673-5380, found I am again denied. Was T-Mobile hoping I would just forget about it so you wouldn't have to pay out the rebate?

I have a defective phone from T Mobile. They give you 14 days to trade your phone from the time you purchase it. Its called the :Buyers Remorse". The store manager refused to make an even exchange because the phone was purchased on Black Friday for 579 and after that the price went up to 679. The manager wanted me to pay the 679 to exchange the exact same phone with receipt in hand. He also wanted to change a restocking fee. I was in the store for four hours and still walked out with nothing.

I purchased 3 phones on Sept 26, 2015. I received the phones about a week later and returned them the next day after receiving them. The phones were 16 gigs and we wanted 64 gigs. To say the least I've been waiting on my refund because I cancelled all services, since and I've have not received my refund. I've talked to several customer service reps and each one is worse than the one before. How long does it take to receive a refund of $138.36. This service has been terrible and one of the worst experiences I've ever had.

We have had the worst experience ever with any phone company. First order your online got my social security wrong and would not let us know anything on that order we had to have that order canceled so they could create new account but still got charged for their screw up. Now new order ships and we get wrong phones on that order. We are now charged again for these phones. Now t-mobile is into my bank account for over 500.00 and we are told that we have to wait for our money. Never had t-mobile but you would think that when you have business you would want to give good service but we get no help from anyone.

I tried to buy a iPhone 6 for me and my daughter. I am a prepay customer but I couldn't qualify for a no money down on the phone because I was late one time on a payment. So I had to pay 60% to get the phone. Ridiculous. I have been a T-Mobile customer for years because of this I am switching.

Dear t-mobile corporate office, someone is opening up T-Mobile accounts without my consent! My IP address on all my phones correlate and are connected to a mysterious identity theft farmhouse in Wichita Kansas which I have fallen victim to! I have been reporting this matter many times and yet still my iPad address on my phone and all my phones are connected to this mysterious place! My phone is controlled remotely and my gps is way off not working because my location is unknown equaling that of Wichita Kansas!

Also, my location should be very able to tell me that I am in Chicago it's not hard to find Chicago now is it? But you people do nothing about this until I report you to fcc for fraud!!! My identity has been stolen and it is all because my phones are stubbornly connected to this up address which is always located in latitude of 38 longitude of -97 !! If you look up this. Location you will clearly see that it is a location that is linked to fraud and identity that if you agree or are part of that ring I want nothing to do with you so it is to your advantage to do something about this matter because it could turn to a scandal be possible lawsuit you don't want to enable and conspire with these thieves do you?

I was abruptly disconnected from internet while I was working. I spent several hours and 18 persons of whom said "I care and will resolve this issue". After being transferred, disconnected, repeatedly asking for my personal information over and over and over...I gave up. It was crazy and one should not have to endure such an experience to get re-connection. I want a resolution/ compensation from T-Mobile corporate headquarters. Yes, I went back this morning after holding off a day and half of work. The cycle started again! However I was able to bare patience and get service.

My T-Mobile service expired unbeknownst to me last night. I tried for a couple of hours last night trying to get it to work. I called T-Mobile customer service this a.m. To get it fixed, took me going through 14 persons over 2 hours of being told "I care" give your cell # in case disconnect.

On Nov. 28, 2015 me and my family went into the T-mobile store at 9930 and purchase a phone. But there is a BIG problem my old number was ported to a customer that was already possibility has an account with T-mobile. We was customers of Sprint for a while and we had to come to this. And as of right now I am unhappy and I have to wait 24 hours to get this ported correctly. The customer service rep. by the name of Daniela was wonderful as a agent but the music was to loud and had to many people hang around for no reason. The neighborhood is high crime but safe. I am a hospice chaplain and it is very important that it is fix. I have important numbers in there and I need some kind of discount to this issues. Maybe I should escalate to the corporate office?

I've been a loyal customer to Tmobile for years. I never had a problem with adding a line, resolving phone issues, billing issues, etc.not until yesterday, as I step foot into a Tmobile store on 2369 Mission st., cross street is 19th st in San Francisco, CA. I clearly gave my information to the female representative and she was hesitate about helping me opening another line, so she called over her Latino male supervisor. He told me he is not able to add another line because I was not the primary person of the account and that it would have to be my sister instead.He told me I would need my sister to come into the store and take care of it and that it is illegal for me to make any changes for the account.

I never had this issue with any other T-Mobile or over the phone customer service before! I have all my sister's information and besides, I was also the other primary person on the account. It was so upsetting to me that I decided to finally end my account with T-mobile once and for all. I felt really disrespected and I would of thought they would want more business with loyal customers , like myself but I was wrong. Throughout my experience with T-mobile, I would also tell others that T-mobile is the best cell phone company that provides great service but now, I think differently...The supervisor was pushy and not very nice.I will never go back with T-mobile again because of this incident. In the end, I decided to join Cricket Wireless because they provided me great customer service and excellent service for my cell phone.

I went to use my phone insurance after I accidentally dropped my phone and broke the screen. I went to T- Mobile store . I was told that I need to call insurance company directly, which I did they gave me wrong number . got right number for Asurion . Try phoning in but could no get through long wait time. SO I tried to file on line only to get an error. So I call back Asurion finally get through to agent only to learn the G4 is out of inventory and unsure when I would get new phone so much for overnight replacement. I had to escalated issue talked to manager only option he had was to reimburse me for cost of phone less deductible then I could go to T-Mobile store a buy one. IF I can buy one why is not available to ship? This was a very poor customer service experience from the store to Asurion. I will be waiting for check to arrive from 3-5 working days. So when you say that you will have a replacement phone in 24 hours that is not true. I very unhappy long time user of T-Mobile not sure where your customer service went. Please review your insurance policy and make changes.

Fraud. Someone fraudulently obtained multiple phones from T-Mobile. Initially, it appeared that they obtained two phones but I recently received 3 notices from Assurant Solutions regarding 3 device protection plans. The 3 phone numbers they provided were (954)371-6856, (954) 371-7132, (954) 371-6965. I have never applied for or cellular obtained any phones or services from T-Mobile and this is a matter involving identity theft. Please have the numbers disabled or at least tracked, and have your Fraud Department fix this!

I was given the 3rd degree about a charge t-mobile alleged I did not pay, after having my bank confirm the charge, I then made a request to set up payment arrangements manually with a supervisor, and was told that it was put in place for 2 payments along with dates and that my service should not be interrupted. One payment was scheduled for the 19th and at 430am my phone was temporary suspended. I am overly pissed since this is the 3 time in less than 30days that i have had to call them to dispute discrepancies with my account

I bought a family plan (4 lines). I cancelled on October 25,2015, as was confirmed by Christopher. The other three were cancelled October 30th, 2015. Today (November 18th, 2015) I received a bill, and discovered that the line that I closed on October 25, 2015, was being charged, as it was active. T-Mobile is charging $111.15 for the service between November 11th, and December 12, 2015. Today I called Customer Service, and talked with Ariel (1271635); I explained that I stopped using T-Mobile, and started using a different provider; as well as that it is not my fault that Christopher made a mistake. When I made the family plan, I was scammed. They promised that because of a promotion, there would be free equipment, however there were charges for the equipment. Now, you are attempting to deceive me further; I have no other option, but to sue. If you have an ounce of righteousness, i plead for you to resolve this situation. The total is $115.15 service that I do not receive, and that you offered in a deceiving way.

It is going on the third week and dozens of staff to still not have resolve this problem with T- Mobile. On November 3, I purchased a sims card over the phone from T-Mobile for $1.05. Thats all, I have never made any other purchases from T-Mobile. But on that same day T-Mobile put through a unauthorized charge of $68.20. After 11 days on the phone with T-Mobile know one can help me. This has caused many problems and T-Mobile is not resolving this with me. And I'm still with out minutes on my phone as I don't want your service because of this problem

I'm sorry to say that it's not worth saving a few dollars on a plan if part of the price is lousy customer service and being without a phone for two weeks. My wife took my phone for servicing to the local T-mobile store in South Orange, New Jersey, on Tuesday, November 3, explaining that it wouldn't hold a charge. The sales rep took the phone, asked my wife for $5, and said a replacement would come in the mail, Monday, November 10. Not same-day service like other vendors provide, a never-before-mentioned charge, but "acceptable" as trade-off for a cheaper contract that works well in large cities.

November 10 -- no phone. My wife called customer service and was told (for the first time), "Sorry, backordered. You won't have it until Monday, November 16." After an escalating conversation with periods on hold, my wife was successively offered $20, then $25, then $30 to hang up and go away. I have to tell you that when anyone mentions T-mobile, this exchange will be the first thing that comes to mind to mention.

I have had the worst experience with T-mobile. I cancelled my account back in April because I moved to China. However while in China I realized that my credit score went down and this seems to be due to an account sent to collections which surprisingly seems to be my old t-mobile account. I decided to contact t-mobile, but they do not have access to the accounts, so I contacted the collections agency and they referred me back to t-mobile, after much back and forth the collection agency was able to tell me that this balance was owed due a device charge since my device was payed in installment plans.

However, when you request to cancel an account in order to do so you must pay your device in full. I requested a claim to be filed on this account, and again, for three weeks I had no sort of notification nor did I heard back from t-mobile. After calling many times and being transferred to many departments because apparently nobody has full access to my accounts, or they just don't want to bother, I was able to reach someone who seemed to have access and that wanted to help me, everybody else didn't seem too customer service oriented, and if anything they seemed annoyed at my request for more information for they claimed they did not have it.

Sadly, I did not get her name and for some reason we got disconnected. She told me that I was sent a refund back in may for $145.39 because I over payed my bill when I closed the account. in the form of a card, which is very interesting because I cancelled my account because I moved to China, and of course I never received that refund. Now what doesn't make sense is, how come t-mobile refunds me $145.39 and then charges me $189 for device charges in May. I payed off this phone, and I did not use the t-mobile account in may because I believed I had cancelled it. As far as it goes nobody has been able to help me in this situation, and the last I got was a number to a different collections agency, which I called, but they couldn't transfer to the right department, which I called and it just said that it had no reprensentatives available at this time.

For me it is 3:30 am here in China, and I've been on the phone since 2am. And I do have to work at 8, so you can only imagine how frustrating is to have to be up this late dealing with a situation that apparently could've been avoided. This experience has been the worst, and I have spent so much time and money trying to solve this issue and still nobody is able to explain things clearly to me. I never got access to the refund, so what happens to that money? How come I cancelled my account in April and I owe $189 for device charges in May? What kind of fees are these? I would really hope you fix your customer care system, because you may be a big company but it should still appreciate each and every single one of their customer, and value their time.

I had been with t-mobile for over 10 years. In September 2015 my new Samsung Galaxy S5 screen blinked on a Friday, so I called t mobile to let them know that hey my screen blinked out on my phone so I need another phone due to the fact that I don't have a home phone and it's the weekend. I called and t mobile rep told me we would place your order but until then go get a loner phone from your close location so I called my area stores and no one had any. So I was scheduled to work until 6:30pm that a afternoon so I called t-mobile back to inform them that my location did not have any and the store front location close at 8pm so after getting off work and driving to a store it was 6:50. I then called customer service to ask them what I could do to get a phone because I need a phone for emergency over the weekend. The customer service representative for t mobile informed me that he could not do anything so I explained that the store was closing soon and I needed to have some type of phone for the weekend just in case of an emergency. He put me on hold plenty of times and came back to the phone with I have to have my manager handle it.

The representative then got on the phone and said if you are in the store we will apply a credit and just buy the phone and after a few days you can go back and request a refund. So that is what I did. He was on a recorded phone line and the fact that I had been with t mobile they had done right by me. I set in the store while the representative over the phone applied the credit. The in store representative then Said yes I can see the credit. So I was informed by the phone rep to purchase the phone using my own funds and t-mobile would reimburse me. After a few days I called to request the refund and I was told ok it's being processed in the mean time I was told I was scheduled to receive the phone that suppose to be sent to me via handset replacement on that following Monday but instead received it on Wednesday. But I called t mobile customer service several times and I'm at dead end I need to money to put back on my credit card that gaining interest ever month I don't want the credit on the account. Please help

I got 4 I-phone 6S in Danvers, MA Customer Service rep. told me about the 14 days policy. Unfortunately the area I work and around my town my phone has absolutely zero bar connection, went to the other store and got new phones and went back to the Danvers store to return still under the 14 days policy and they refuse to take the phone back even I am paying the 50 fee for stock. I don't understand, have being T-Mobile for over 10 years while lived in other town and now this is the treatment I get? I don't know why they are so difficult to deal with.

My husband and myself recently switched with the promise that it is hassle free. All we have to do is give them our phones and they will pay for what is left on them and the cancelation fees so there will be no cost to us just send in a form and our last bill. So we did. 5 weeks later we get a letter saying that they need a bill with a break down on it, which our previous carrier did not provide. We went to our previous provider and they were able to pull it up. My husband faxed it in to the representative and called her back to confirm she received the fax. Now almost four weeks later and late fees adding up from my previous provider they send me a card worth half of what is owed. I call the number for customer service that came with the card and the gentleman tried to help me but had to pass me off to another department.

This guy started off nice and admitted the reimbursement was wrong but the number he gave me still didn't cover the phones and cancelation fee. So then he proceeded to tell me that he was going off my final bill and they had no record of the breakdown that my husband faxed in. Not having much confidence in them at this point being we just got notice from Experian that our information was part of the recent data breach and now they have lost a fax with my personal information on it?! The guy gave me an attitude that he was doing me a favor then transferred me to another department that transferred me back, but this time his department was closed for the evening. This is the worst service I have ever received anywhere and I work in a retail environment that would have my job if I ever treated a customer like this. The only reason I gave two stars was or the two representatives that really couldn't help me but were very pleasant.

I have been a customer for over fifteen years and have three lines total and my bill has escalated to twenty dollars more than I usually pay due to and this is your reps explanation that there is no more 20 dollar loyalty discounts and no more contracts right later that evening I watched a T-Mobile commercial that advertised unlimited talk text and 10 gigs of data per line for 30 dollars per line up to four lines and a 18 month contract and I told that to you rep and she said your commercial was wrong and I clearly read and saved it watching and reading all the particulars on freeze frame and your rep told me a bold face lie that it is 100 dollars for the first two lines and 20 dollars every line after that would actually increase my costs.

I told her that she was totally incorrect because that is not what you commercial depicts no where in your ad she was rude and told me that the ad is not what it states if that is the case then that is fraudulent advertising and being a long time customer to be treated that way is unheard of I need a corporate rep to contact me in this matter at my t mobile number to resolve my complaint and get to the bottom of this or this . If not on I will go to the proper authorities on how blatant the discrepancies are from your ad to what your reps in your resolution dept tell your customers I still can't believe how you have your reps trained to be so rude and unhelpful and talk to your customers like they are stupid.

I purchased a Studio 5.0 Blu Android 1 week ago and two online SIM cards from T-Mobile. The phone was not reading the SIM cards and after speaking to a tech from T-Mobile, he was suggested I go to a T-Mobile outlet. I received the worst customer service from a woman by the name of Ashley. After I explained what had transpired with the phone and SIM card, she kept telling me "I did not make sense." To boot, she took out the SIM card and adopter out. She proceeded to insert the adopter, and inserted it upside down, without the SIM card. The adopter was stuck and the manger had to flat small silver instrument to retrieve the adopter out.

The fibers that make contact with the SIM Card have been damaged because of Ashley's carelessness and belligerent behavior. The outlet is located in the Bronx, New York 10451 on the corner of 149 Street and the Grand Concourse. Another issue, was that, the music in the store was so loud I had to speak above my regular volume. They need to be trained in Customer Service relations. It was an absolutely horrible experience. They are young and hopefully, more trainings will continue to enhance their professionalism and public service attitudes.

Ever since I updated to lollipop 511 on my phone, I am not getting phone calls, calls are not even registering on my phone, voice mails come in 1-3 days after the fact, and basically over all my service is awful. My husband has contacted customer service 4 times now with various T-Mobile complaints. Every time it is something different to resolve the issue and every time before disconnecting with customer service my husband is assured the situation is resolved. Last night we were told that we were talking to a supervisor, Lou was his name. After Lou did everything in his power to blame the issue on us and continually refused to even hear that the issue started after the 511 update, the issue remains. Lou went on to tell my husband the issue was a result of my phone not being on wifi calling.

Really so for my t mobile phone to work I have to be constantly connected to wifi calling and I have to stay home to receive phone calls? What I do not understand is how did my phone work so well before 511 and now my phone does not work? Lou was rude, accusatory, unhelpful and simply put an ass! Lou finally said well since you have insurance on the phone I will send you a new handset at a $5 cost to us, and proceeded to lecture my husband on how the phone that I would be returning better be in mint condition. Not worried about that because my phone is not even a few months old and basically is in mint condition, but then he tells us that I may not receive a new phone but a refurbished on. Come on! I send my new phone back to T mobile because of an issue that is obviously their fault only to get a used phone in return.

Then Lou repeats that the issue is all our fault because we don't use wifi calling and he would be happy to sell us a router for my house to make wifi calling even better. Give me a break! This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Being that I am someone who has worked in customer service for 20 plus years, I can tell you that someone like Lou would never be employed by me and T mobile would never be some place I would ever recommend to my family or friends. I am sharing my T-Mobile complaint with everyone I know.

In the Beginning of October 2015 I purchase three devices and paid with them with my debit card, then on October 27, 2015 the same charges were applied to my debit card again, causing my account to be over drawn and have numerous of over drawn fees. After talking to over ten people, countless hours on the phone, being told they couldn't find the charges and being hang up on i was finally informed that there was an issue with the system causing charges to applied twice.

From there i was told that I have to wait twenty-four to forty-eight hours to wait until my money was return that I never authorized to be taking out of my account. I have only been a customer for twenty days and this is horrible service that i have never experience form any other phone carrier in my life. I would not refer anyone to this company, poor customer service skills, holding time for resolution horrible and horrible results.

So at the end of the day Im out of $305.21 that im waiting to receive back in my account with over $70..00 worth of overdraft fees, but hey at least the Customer Service Rep did notify me there nothing else that can be done.

I have a Microsoft Lumia and it's not allowing me 4g service which is what I have been paying for since day one of purchasing this device at the local Walmart. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or not but I know that I'm only getting 2g. Help me please the T-Mobile service department is not responding and I cannot find their contact information anywhere on the web.

I cancelled my t mobile service due to repeated dropped calls and the high fees. I am now being charged a cancelation fee when I was not under a contract and have not been for about 3 years. I have been a long customer but lately your fees became unmanagible. Am also being charged for a table that at the time i went in that they were offering a free table. i flat out asked him "what is the catch' He said no catch it is free a we're having a promotion and just want you to connect service with Tmobile and that was it. Well I guess he lied to me. If this doesn't get taken off billl I will have to complaint with the attorney general's office. This is not right.

I called tmobile yesterday concerning the security breach to make sure I was one of them that wasn't affected and when I gave the verbal password that has always been on my account since 2011 the young man I spoke to which happen to be very nice and professional told me that wasn't it and that wasn't it that my password was numbers which has never been so he changed it back however every other time it has been the right password and they say there was nothing showing it had been changed I want to know how a number password before the young man I spoke with changed it back got added and no one can answer that

First off their service coverage is not that good at all. I eventually got fed up with all the non covered area and dropped calls. Never under contract or had a phone purchased through their store or website. My phone was a T-mobile bought at Walmart! Now 2 years later found a friend of mine needs a phone for ATT network. I cannot get my phone unlocked from T-mobile now till they send me a code by email so I can give the phone away!! WOW. BTW Metro PCS is an affiliate of T-mobile companies for anyone interested. Also did you know T-mobile is owned by a foreign company that operates under that name in the USA!

Seven months ago I bought an i-phone 6 plus from T-Mobile in Hilliard, Ohio. I was up-sold insurance for $12 dollars a month only after inquiring about the requirements for a replacement phone if I needed one. The representative assured me there was no limitations, and no deductible since i was paying the highest premium. Again and again the rep said if something happened to the phone I could replace it no problem. I reiterated that I did not want the insurance if that wasn't the case and the salesperson reassured me over and over again.

I dropped my phone a week into use but the damage was so minimal and the phone worked so well I chose to keep the phone. 6 months later my phone has started glitching. While in the middle of conference calls it flips to mute and often hangs me up; booting me from the call. Group texts have also been a challenge, often having to restart my phone in the middle of texting to get my keyboard to work properly. I went to T-Mobile and the rep said I would have to pay $106 for the phone and another $176 for insurance to replace the obvious Apple 6 plus lemon.

I have been an apple user for many years, for the most part they have been dependable, not this one. I've only been T-Mobile user for seven months (never again) and would recommend to everyone to stay away from T-Mobile. Terrible customer service and worse sales techniques. They up-sell with no thought of their customers, only their commission, absolutely unwilling to help and backup their promises. Buyer BEWARE!

T-Mobile promises to pay off your contract...that's a joke. Beware of Tmobile's promises. They promise you a full refund and then come back and say that your refund is minus taxes and fees. Therefore you are stuck with paying off your cancelled contract. And, if that's not bad enough, you have to pay your old contract additional late fees for waiting your reimbursement with T-Mobile. They say it takes 8 weeks; actually it is taking mine over 10 weeks (I'm still waiting). As a group of dissatisfied consumer, we need to get a class-action suit against T-Mobile. Any lawyers seeing our complaints, step-up.

I have been a customer of T-mobile for more than 10 years. Not a day late with a bill. Later they put some charge for a service that I have deactivated. Called 4 times to remove. Recently, I have tried to cancel my account due to travel, and the representative did not follow trough...Then call internationally, chat, call, chat just to cancel. Altogether, around 8 times at least. Meanwhile, they withdraw money from my debit/credit card and sent me a final bill + international call charge and with a collection notice. Until I am not even around. They refused to remove any charges. Unresponsive management/ customer service. I guess some commission is everything for them. Do not switch and be very careful. Just an advise from experience.

On June 26th, 2015 I called T-Mobile to switch my service from Verizon to T-Mobile. The customer service rep. I dealt with was very nice. I received the new phones but did not like them. I called T-Mobile to let them know I was returning the phones and would like to get different phones. I was asked to verify the last four digits of my social security number and was then informed my social security number does not match, therefore they are unable to give me any information. I returned the phones to T-Mobile by tracking number and the phones were received by your receiving doc in forth worth TX. on July 9th at 10.00am. My bank of America account was charged $285.63 on June 29th,2015 and I would like to have my refund back in my account. Furthermore I received a letter from T-Mobile denying me approval, so why was I sent phones and charged?

I was a T-Mobile customer for years and recently changed to Verizon. When we first joined T-Mobile, my husband was stationed (military) in Virginia Beach, VA. We had great service! However, in 2014, we moved to Gulfport MS where we’ve had nothing but problems with service, connection, dropped calls, etc. T-Mobile sent us 2 boosters, and still, our problems remained. On June 4, 2015, we decided to change carriers. My husband is active duty military. He travels and also has to conduct military business from his cell phone. On the day that we switched carriers, I called T-Mobile to let them know that we were changing carriers. The customer service representative Nicole said she was sorry to see us go, but completely understood why we were switching over to Verizon.

While on the phone, I told her that we wanted to keep our numbers (again – husband is military and he receives calls to that number from all over the world), and asked if there was anything that we needed to do or expect. She said no, that it they don’t charge extra for stuff like that, and wished us the best.

Today, June 29, 2015 I received my final bill in the mail from T-Mobile, to which, has double charges (simple choice plan $40 for May 19 – Jun 3, and another simple choice plan $40 for June 4th). The double charges total $83.50. I called T-Mobile to inquire (I spoke to 4 different people) and was told the below answers. That’s just how it is. I don’t know why but it must be right (Debra). If you transfer a number from us, we charge for the whole month versus if you just go to another carrier.

Nothing I can do to help (Silvia). We charge for the whole month regardless of whether you transfer numbers or not. Nothing I can do (Mason). When someone leaves T-Mobile, we always charge for the whole month regardless of whether or not they port numbers. That’s just how we do it. It’s in our policy (Scott). Between the 5 people that I have spoken to since June 4th, there seems to be various information that I have received. Besides the various different things told, I do not see how it is possible to double dip on funds or charge someone for a service that they are not using. According to the bill sent, they charged one amount for May 19 – June 3rd, and then the same amount for one day (June 4th). This is unacceptable and needs to be fixed!

My brother wanted my mom and I to join his T-Mobile plan. We went into their store in Auburn WA. They took two hours once it was out turn just to transfer data, charged us tax and phone charges, transferred phones, etc. We left the store. The phones do not service our area. They took our phones as trade ins. Within 2 hours I called the store, they said they would give us our Verizon phones back. In fact, they still had them because some more data was unable to transfer that day. When I went back to the store, they refused to give me my phones back, rendering me with no phone or phone service. I told them my mother was elderly and could not be without a phone. They said “she has a phone, it just doesn’t work where she lives!!”.

They were little rips off artists, obtained about $50 cash that day, $100 restock fees and took my Droid and my mother’s flip phone. I never ever raised my voice or threatened them, but I did call the police. They told the patrolmen that they were wanting a trespass order, when the patrolman told them in that case they should give me my phone, they decided not to do that. My phone was sitting in the building. But when I first demanded it back they said it was already gone so they couldn’t. Then another employee said it was still there since I had not loaded all my data, they told me no way, I signed a deal that they could keep my phone. Contacting Attorney General tomorrow. Very upsetting. I feel tricked. That is how they get some of the money they make.

I want to complain about an employee called Shayne at T-mobile on 39th & Meridian store in Puyallup. This is the second time, I really don't appreciate the female employee's attitude towards a customer. She just tried to argue with me about returning the device that didn't work for me and I was willing to pay the restocking fee. And the attitude was horrible since she had to do the return and do the paperwork.

In the end she didn't even give me a bag for the paperwork and the new phone I just purchased it while I was holding a child. And I said "thank you" she only replied "yep" back??!! This didn't happen before with the other male employee at all. I worked at retail store for so long and the customer is always right. You just have to satisfy their needs and make them happy when they walk out. Hopefully I will not come back this store anymore. Huge disappointment.

In the morning of 05/02/2015, I could not find my phone anywhere and I believed that I have lost my phone (it is an SAMSUNG NOTE 2 with original carrier AT&T) I reported lost online right away with T-mobile. 5 minutes later I found my phone on my driveway so I chat with T-mobile online to report that I found my phone. They told me no problem and stated that nothing has been changed and they will put a note on my account that I found my phone and I should not worry at all. 3 hours later I could not make any phone call, suspiciously I check and clearly my phone is blocked due to lost/stolen. I called and chat with T-mobile they said they do not block my phone because it is an ATT phone and suggested me to call samsung or ATT. I called samsung they refer me back to T-mobile/AT&T. I called AT&T they said because I do not have ATT account, nobody called to report my phone lost/stolen and my phone does not attached to any ATT account so nothing to do with them, they did not block my phone, it must be from T-mobile when they reported to the US blacklist data base. Now I am stuck with the brick phone nobody is responsible. Anybody can help me

It will not let me take the one star off. Your company has the absolute worst service I have ever seen. I have been with your company for 8 years, and about 3 weeks ago, I called up to INQUIRE about adding my daughter on my plan for text and voice since she cannot get the internet on her phone with your company. I was told it would be $10.00, then when I went on to pay my bill, the person in sales put me on a family plan. This is fraud!.

I plan on following this up with the FCC. I called in about 7 days ago and they apologized and said all the right things and your customer service department said it would be corrected, and I would see my corrected amount on line. I went on this evening and NOTHING had been done. I spoke to your rep, Grace, who was very nice, and assured me this would be fixed. I then spoke to her supervisor Becca and told her this nightmare story and also told her that I have never paid my bill so late in the month due to your company's error.

She then told me the bill was fixed, and I would see the credit in 24 hours. Let me tell you, this is what I was told 7-8 days ago, and nothing was done or corrected! I then asked her if I could pay this right now, she stated of course, but it would be a $5.00 charge. I'm suppose to pay for your company's error???? But I could be transferred to the auto pay, and it would not cost me anything. Have you people no sense!!! I will tell you, which I'm sure at this point no one will do a thing since I am referring to nothing was done until I had to call a second time, I am NOT going to pay the 5.00 and I am going to Verizon. I have had it with your company and the incompetence and fraud that you pull. Again, I am going to the FCC. Something needs to be done about your unlawful and deceitful practices.

I am responsible for 10 lines that I have with T-Mobile. It is supposed to be a family plan. brothers sisters sons daughters. I have tried and tried to get an exact break down per phone as to how much each # cost so I can collect from my brothers and sisters what they owe. Every time I call I get a different amount. And it never adds up to what the bill I get. So I wind up getting screwed out of about 60.00 bucks out of my pocket. This is ridiculous. I got you ten extra customers. and I am doing the collection from all the family members, but I come out in the hole every time because your employees can not or will not give me a break down. Upset in phoenix.

I have replaced several phones due to a variety of reasons, but I must say that service disruption is at the top of the list! The most recent replacement that I have gotten does not load my email, which plays a HUGE role in my life, seeing that I use it for work! (OVER 200 EMAILS A DAY) Just this past weekend, a client of mine was stuck overseas for 2 days!! in Frankfurt!!! all because he couldn't get a hold of the person that helped get him there!

Due to this faulty network, that seems to be on a VOLUNTARY basis! I am now in debt to the company that I work for, $2,452 and some CHANGE, because that is how much a one way BUSINESS CLASS seat costs from there back to Seattle! I tried to reasonably handle it with the agent, and his supervisor, but it seems that everyone is to busy maintaing a quote or trying to make a SALE. I don't expect T Mobile to pay my debt are anything; that's just not how this scheme gets down. But after being told that I could have a $102.00 credit, and then transferred all around their office just to be told by some other clown trying to play Supervisor, that that wasn't something that was said brought me to complete halt.

Because at that point I realized that T Mobile's call centers are actually fulfilled with a squad of monkeys! I have been going back and forth with the exact same nonesense, and life's just too short for that. My even BIGGER complaint is, who the heck hires these people? PLEASE LET ME KNOW, CAUSE I COULD FOR SURE RUN ONE OF THESE LOCATIONS, it wouldn't be hard at all; just pick up the phone, transfer it to you, you transfer it back to me, I'll put them on hold for 10 minutes, transfer it back to you..............and then we will flip this coin to figure out who has to say "Sorry, but no" to the person on hold. I just want to know if there is actually someone professional running the whole company itself, because there's no way it's just 611 that handles everything.

I went to a T-mobile store in Uptown Albuquerque, NM with a friend who was having problems with her phone. While there, I was persuaded to convert my service from Verizon, whom I had been with for many years to T-mobile with the offer of a free mini IPad and buying out my current Verizon contract. It just so happened that Jessica Keith, a Field Support Manager from AZ was on business in that particular store at the time, and she was actually the person that waited on me and completed the conversion process for me. I had an IPhone 5 that I had purchased at Verizon which I was allowed to keep and have my data converted from Verizon to T-mobile with no problem; However I was told that I would need to bring in a trade in phone for my husband's line.

The next day I took in another previously owned IPhone and my hunsband's Motorola Droid Razar which we had recently bought and were still paying for with Verizon. I told Jessica that my husband really liked his Droid and really wanted to keep it and that I preferred they take the IPhone. She informed me that they could provide me with basically the same phone and we could include paying for it on my monthly bill. I informed her that we were still paying for it (my husband's Droid) and she assured me that T-mobile would take care of it when they paid out my Verizon contract and "It would be a wash." So she took the Droid as the exchange.

I did finally receive the Visa payment card to pay off the Verizon contract; and assumed all was taken care of and well. Subsequently, I received a letter from Verizon Go Wireless charging us $300 for the unpaid Droid phone which I assumed had been included in the Visa paycard. I have tried numerous times contacting Ralph at the Uptown store and Jessica (I still have her business card). Ralph promised to call me back and never has. I left Jessica several voice messages, she finally returned my call ONCE, but didn't even bother to leave me a message. I have called and left her more messages and have still not received a return call.

In addition to the initial $300 charge, I have now received a letter from Aldous & Associates, Attorneys at Law threatening legal action and now wanted $300 Delinquent Balance, plus $90 pending collection fee for a total of $390 within 30 days. I would greatly appreciate it if T-mobile would stay true to their word and take care of this debt before it becomes a problem on my credit report.

I tried to pay my prepaid bill with a credit card and was denied. i finally talked to someone in the billing dept and they inform me that a payment in January was cancelled and reimbursed to the card holder. It is now almost May and have never been notified for it or had my service suspended. Last month i had to call and talk to tmobile reps because i paid the bill and it was posted on the persons account that owned to phone before. i have since January used credit cards to pay and never was told or notified of this matter. I would like to know what i could do to fix this and stop the invoices i am had to deal with Thank you for your time.

I want overseas to Morocco, while there I was checking with customer service about an existing issue that"s when I found out that I am being charged over $400 for texting when I spoke to so called account specialist he assured me that texting was free and that I shouldn't worry, only to found out that it was a total lie once I got back to the state. I spoke customer care but nothing was accomplish totallly disappointed with a company that I have been with for over 12 years the perfect picture of corporate greed .

My contract was ended on the 4th of January 2015 as I was informed by Alexa one of your members of Staff responding on my request yesterday the 15th of April 2015 at around 12:40 , along with my wife's contract too and it will be followed by my other three children's contracts which will be ended on the 1st of June 2015. I was not alerted by T-mobile company about the nearness of my our contracts end or receiving new offers! I was not given a Nano memory card along with my Experia -S Which was offered to me with my last contract! . I requested it yesterday through my call to Sanalia/ Member of Staff and I was charged £10:21 and to be delivered to me within three working days.

The surprise was today as I found my SIM inactive on my mobile phone and I can not make or receive calls on it and I believe that it has been disabled by your technical team before I receive my new SIM card! On my enquiry call today Thursday the 16th of April to a lady who is called Lee and who asked me about characters of my password and later about my Sim card number which I should have had it in the box of the phone as I am still using my old Sony Ericson Model C902. I explained to her that I do not know my password or the SIM card number as I am busy at present for preparing for the Tax Financial Year. she kept on repeating my first name without giving any alternative way that we could reach a solution for my problem and she hanged up her phone in a rude way!

I recalled again around 11:28 and a member of staff called Ian answered me and he repeated the same questions to me and I informed him that I had no time to go and search for my Sim card number and I do not know my password and if he can e-mail it to me . His answer was that he can not help me without obtaining them. You put me in a dilemma and I want you to get me out of it immediately please. I am considering to leave your company with my family members .

On April 14, 2015 At store #9795 my husband and I encountered the worst customer service in our history of affiliation with this company your representative Danny. I signed In on the customer wait list. We were later beckoned by Danny whom was on the phone as if we were animals, instead of him addressing us as loyal customers to T-Mobile. We did not move, finally Danny came over to the area we were sitting and once again Danny didn't address us respectable customers. We then began to explain our problem. We quickly discovered from Danny's lack of experience he was unable to assist us. We then asked for a manager. Instead of Danny respecting our request to obtain the manager he went and brought back Jazmin the representative that created the problem for us on April 13th.

We again explained to Jazmin that we needed a manager. Liz the manager came to our aide 15-20 minutes later. In the mist of waiting on Liz I asked Danny whom wasn't assisting customers to give us the number to customer service. He rudely told us he didn't know it and he was new. We responded by saying go and get it from someone that knows it. Danny then exhibited a major attitude and starts shaking his head as if we were bothering him. At this time Liz enters the sales floor and we explain to her that we have a major problem with Danny. She explains to us that she will speak with him and have a meeting on Saturday. The customer service in this store is horrific!!! Where is the diversity at this location? This store is employed with all Mexicans. Where are the African Americans and Caucasians? There are so many other mobile carriers on the market now. The behavior at this T-Mobile Store is unprofessional.

I have several complaints:

1. I switched over from Verizon in December and was asked to send my IPhone 5s to T-Mobile and I would get a $352.00 reimbursement for each phone. I sent 3 phones in December and have yet to receive credit on my account. When I tried to follow up I got transferred over 5 times staying on the phone for over 30 minutes and no resolution

2. The T-Mobile service is not very good in our area. I have complained several times and hasn't got any better.

3. While I promised my bill would be lower than Verizon, my bill is the same with worse service.

Without getting any resolutions I am ready to go back to Verizon unless this is resolved immediately.

I had to get a new phone because water damage to last phone. Went to T mobile store and t mobile representative sells me a boost phone so I'm no longer on boost. I had just paid my bill a week prior. So I guess the t mobile representative knows what he's doing so I walk out with a bogus galaxy III had to go back 2 days later because was not getting any phone calls in and got switched back over to t mobile from the very upset representative who processed to switch my galaxy III to a broken Nokia Windows phone yet where's the 3 weeks prior money from when the t mobile representatives changed my company. Now all the sudden the whole account has disappeared but your getting paid twice. You should take the t mobile account from this crook

I recently tried to discover what sim card my pre-paid Alcatel One Touch Evolve 2 used. There was no indication whatsoever to the one that i needed. The sim slot looked small so i bought that one, it was wrong. Again, i bought the regular sim card and it was too large. I contacted customer service,and even they had a hell of a time trying to figure it out.Walmart was the same. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!! How hard can it be to put the type of sim card needed on each phone package? NOT HARD AT ALL!!!!!!! I lost $50 dollars because you can't apparently use any common sence!! P.S.- You probably love the confusion just so you can make a few free dollars.!!!

I am a current customer and have been since 2007. I received a collection for $138.00 from Convergent via TMobile. TMobile told me the bill is from 2011 but just sold the debt to Convergent on Jan 24, 2015. Yet they never informed me that I had an old bill and my current phone has been the same since 2010 and with TMobile. They told me they cannot discuss it as the supposed debt belongs to Convergent as they bought it? I filed a complaint with the FCC and am sending a copy and a letter for demand of explanation or removal within 7 business days of receipt by TMobile and Convergent and am paying a tracking number via the Post Office. It seems like a scam is starting with TMobile again and I wonder if anyone else is getting this problem? I am leaving TMobile this time for good and I have no debts ....but then again they might create one and sell it to someone as it seems this has happened above!

Purchased phone and plan for grand-daughter. Was told bill would be $60 a month. Was given a card that was free for IPad for wireless. Told them I have wireless at home but said free take. Took and went back in store because could not figure out what to do with card. They said Ipad was older would not work. Found out you was charging me. Found out I had many charges because bill was never at $60. Cancelled plan and you guys keep saying you are sending box for the connection but never have received box. I call - nothing, I go in the stores to say I have not received box - nothing. I feel as if I am being set up to pay a fee because I cancelled. Why can't I just bring your equipment in the store??!!

If I could give a negative rating to them I would, I WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK TO T-Mobile AGAIN. I'm beyond pissed with this horrible company. Back on February 23,2015, my husband and I switched providers over to AT&T ( BEST decision ever!!!) The representative's for T-Mobile I spoke with over the phone and in their store, had told us that our bill would be updated in 3-4 weeks. and that they would mail us the final statement. After that we could come in and pay our final bill. which was fine, whatever so we put money aside to make sure we wouldn't spend the money we had to pay off our bill and phones we had with them.

On March 1, our account was charged $166. to close out what we needed to pay on our account. no statement in the mail, no email about the charge and nothing about the phones so we waited another week and a half to see if anything would arrive late, or anything else would be charged on our account so on March 9 ( a total from when we canceled about 4 weeks ) when I decided to finally call customer support and ask about our bill we hadn't see anything about the phones still at this point and wanted to know what was going on with our account if it was closed completely or not. the customer service rep said there was nothing showing up on our account with them about phones and that it appeared to be closed out COMPLEATLY. which I thought that was a little fishy ( I've been screwed over many times by bills coming out late or charging one account and not the second, so I wasn't going to let this one get me), so I went down to the T-Mobile store and asked the same questions. they came back with the same answer everything was closed out and nothing more appeared on our account. so I asked for a print out of the statement. to see with my own eyes and have proof and sure enough reads 0 on everything.. okay cool, maybe I just got lucky and paid enough on the phones they wouldn't charge me anything else..

NOT!!! then today April 1 I get a charge on my account for 600$ ( NO money in my account what so ever, I used the 600$ to buy new baby items ) and a Month and a half after I close out my account with them .. What the HELL!! literally. so of course I call Customer service to ask what is going on I have my print out that say I didn't owe anything more. Then the rep proceeds to tell me that the $166 they charged me on March 1 was for the billing Cycle from January to February ( No shit SHERLOCK, I know this because I paid for it the beginning of March. meaning it was from the previous billing cycle) and that our bill was not updated yet, on March 9 and wouldn't have shown the phones. She then proceeds to say that bill for the phones wasn't updated till March 11 because it was on a different billing cycle from the February to March cycle, WHY DIDNT ANY FREAKING ONE TELL ME THIS out of the 4 people I contacted the first 2 being the day we switched providers who said 3 weeks our bill will be updated showing everything we own on our account INCLUDING the phones, and the other 2 who I contacted on April 9th after the $166 was with drawn..

Not one of them could tell me that there would be another "billing cycle" as the lady who I spoke with said.. No one could look at my account and say hey looks like you closed it out this day which would put your last billing day on this day so a final payment will be taken out in April.. IM SO FED UP WITH T-MOBILE they charged to much for their SHITTY service. and their customer service Reps need to be in training longer to learn what they are dealing with on customers. its ridiculous 4 people, 4 people who told me the same thing not one of them could catch this..

Needed to jump note 3 to note 4, it quit charging, after 1&1/2 months note 4 lost sound & would not ring for incoming calls..told I had to wait for shipping of refurbished phone. I purchased a new phone from store now it can't be replaced except with someone else's issues..30 yrs. Of being with Verizon I chose tmobile with expectations of an honest company. Buy new product, should be replaced with new product within store of original purchase. I have 5 phone lines, a hot spot, & ipad. I pay my bill diligently every month as is my obligation & promise to tmobile. My belief as a customer, tmobile should respond in the same manner of courtesy & respect to customer needs..now I'm without a functional phone & at 70 yrs. Old if a emergency arises I'm s.o.l. thank u for the inconvenience & hardship.

Your service is TERRIBLE. I regret the day we left Verizon. I wanted to go back but we've already bought phones through you guys so my husband wont allow us to leave. My son and husband bought brand new LG3 phone when we signed up with Verizon. We also purchased insurance for these phone so that we'd have the piece of mind that they can be replace if anything happens to them. NO ONE EVER TOLD US that we would have a $175 deductible, which was the first shocker. Secondly, no one ever today us that our phones would not be replace with new phones if ours were broken. I am even unhappier with T-Mobile then I already was. My son broke his pone and I'm stuck with a refurbished phone. Had I known this I would have saved myself the money and bought a refurbished one on my own. I called Assurance and they said that they do sent new phones if there is not a new phone available. I WANT A NEW PHONE!! I want to actually leave T-Mobile all together. But since I have to stay, I WANT A NEW PHONE! I will not stop complaining until I get it.

Dec. 16, 2014 I had been with ATT and was tired of not being able to get service on my cell phone so I called T-Mobile to see if the tower in my neighborhood was theirs. They said it was so I left ATT to go with T-Mobile. I was going to keep my phone and my same number and just buy one of their sim-cards. The sim-card came in and it was wrong. The very first thing was wrong dealing with T-Mobile. Anyway after a month dealing with them just trying to get the correct sim-card I stayed because they said the tower in my neighborhood was theirs...they lied!! It belongs to Verizon. So January 27th 2015, the correct sim-card arrived and I activated my service. I could not get service. My phone would either say "searching" or "no service detected". It used up my minutes so I had to purchase more useless minutes. I purchased $40 more and still could not get service and since the "number" was used...(searching or not detected) was considered use of minutes. The 2nd of February I cancelled with T-Mobile and called the home office. They said no problem they understood my frustration and I would get a refund. After they get you to someone who can do something...they hang up on you or being on the phone with them so long your battery dies...I've kept calling back getting the run-around. So in-short...T-Mobile will lie just to get your money! DONT USE T-MOBILE...THEY ARE CROOKS!!!

On January 14, 2015, a year and a half after I originally opened my account with T-Mobile, I was a victim of identity theft and T-Mobile allowed someone to add 2 new phone lines to my family account which I had been told already had a maximum of 5 lines. This individual then charged more than $1,600.00 in equipment and fees to my account, charges that I am still being held liable for. I discovered these 2 new lines 2 weeks later as I discovered a range of other purchases bought on my name and credit. I called and reported the fraudulence immediately.

The fraud department, instead of assisting me by closing the lines and removing the charges on my account, told me that I, the victim, had to name the suspect in order for them to release my responsibility. They alleged that my family members were in contact with the criminal citing call logs showing 1 minute calls coming to one of these new lines. Initially, I thought that this information must be the result of computer error for the call log to show that my family was calling this line because none of us knew the suspect and we had never made any calls to this line. In addition, these alleged call logs conflict with our own records, which have been printed from my accounts on T-mobile's own site.

Recently I contacted T-mobile with the name of a suspect in my identity theft case, after receiving an update from an officer at the San Diego Police Department. I faxed them copies of the police reports and of a signed affidavit of fraud. T-Mobile refused to accept this new information and demanded the police report with the name of the suspect, knowing very well that the police would not release the documents because T-Mobile had not been cooperative in helping them catch the criminal, and because the case is still under investigation.
After working with the police and with several stores in the San Diego area, my experience working with T-mobile has left me with the strong belief that T-Mobile employees were involved in the illegal fraudulent activity on my account. They allowed someone to remove my PIN and add new lines to my account when I had set up the PIN as a protection measure, and while the company has my ID and my signature on the file. They then altered the call logs to shift the responsibilities to me. The fraud department wouldn’t take my report as a victim of Identity theft seriously and wouldn’t cooperate with the police to help catch the criminal.

Please investigate these illegal activities at T-Mobile. A large national telecommunications company should be responsible to its customers and should be participating in ethical business practices. Their capital and influence should not be a tool to criminalize and victimize their customers, especially ones who have already been victims of crimes.

T Mobile initially lured me to them with their cheaper than Sprint plans and the "We'll pay your Early Termination Fee" routine. It should be called the "You pay your Early Termination Fee and we may or may not reimburse you depending on how many flaming hoops your willing to jump through or till we get sick of you bothering our customer service department". I've had so many promises to fix this refund problem by so many reps and each has failed, Purposely?. Hey T Mobile, I get it, you're a big huge mega business with an army of lawyers to keep the riff-raff customers from defending themselves from you. You win, keep my money. Good bye T Mobile and I'm taking all five of my accounts with me. BTW, I'll pay my final bill in six to eight weeks in a $10.00 prepaid VISA card. And when you call me for payment, I'll promise you the check is in the mail with a cheery attitude every single time.

My family has been with t mobile for over 12 years and the service we're receiving is beyond unsatisfactory. Recently my sister and I decided to come off of our parents plah and be on our own. Upon speaking with a few representatives, we decided to stay together and not be on our own because we would receive more data together. My sister however, did not sign the authorization.

I tried for years to get my wife to join my T-Mobile plan to save us money. She handles all my appointments since I am 100% disabled, with 4 different doctors, due to a nerve disease. She eventually did join my plan, was sold a 600$ smart phone and we had to sign a 2 year contract. After 22 months her phone quit working. After weeks of changing phones, installing new stem cards, 4 trips to the store that sold us the phone, and about 5 calls to technicians we were told her phone was a 4G phone and our nearest tower was a 2G tower. This, we were told, means it will never work, and they were suprised it ever worked.

I told the last supervisor I talked to that I had to leave T-mobile and find a new phone provider. She insisted that I pay 100$ to get out of their contract. I got a little upset at this and told her it would be a cold day in he!! before I paid another penny to someone who screwed me out of 600$ already( for the phone they sold me that won't work where I live). Instead of billing me 100$ to break my contract my bill is now over 600$ and continues to go up! Please tell me what I can do about this injustice that keeps on going. Can I make them pay for the harassment and destruction to my perfect credit. We've called them and they don't care one bit about what they've done to us.

Why want you close my account , no longer with you ???

I called customers service to get a new phone, My current phone from tmobile is broken again! I talked to a rep about a phone, but was not sure I wanted to spend that much on a phone. The Tmobile rep assured me that he could take $100.00 off the price since I was a loyal customer of many years. I received my contract for the financing via my email and the amount was wrong; It still has the original amount on it. I have tried to call customer service back to tell them what happened and I was told that tmobile does not discount their phones but if I sign the agreement for the original amout they would take $100.00 off after 30 days. I was also told that there was nothing about the phone being discounted from the other rep. I asked to get it in writing but was informed that could not happen. I do not feel that this is a trustworthy deal,and since by phone is still broken I can not wait. So much for my loyalty...I feel like I was taken advantage of, and I think I will go to another company that is down the street from my house.

on about the twenty third of February I got a message saying if I topped up five pounds within five days I would get five pounds credit free I topped up five pounds on February twenty sixth and still have not got my five pounds credit.I have rang you twice about this on both occasions being put on hold,first time I rang I was told the money would go on within five days, today after over half an hour and being put on hold twice for over 10 minutes I was told someone would ring me back within two hours that was at 13.30 it is now 16.20 and I am still waiting.I am absolutely disgusted with the service I have been given Kathleen lavelle.

I used to be with Vodafone and got told about your smart pack so I changed over to t-mobile got my £10 smart pack first time no problems last month I had to complain because I had over the £10 credit and only text your free numbers 441 and 150 and now the same thing has happened to me again top up £10 so I had £10.09 credit all I have done is try and get my smart pack 10 this month again but I have texted 441 and 150 and now I only have £9 credit but only texted your free numbers and can't get my monthly smart pack so I would like to see if we can stop this from happening and make it as simple as it said it would be before I changed networks and I would like my smart pack added as I have not spent any of my credit so I would be greatfull if it could be sorted for me as soon as possible please

I am seeing a lot of complaints about T-mobile on this website. They are stealing money from me and it make me feel crappy. Why won't someone make it stop?

Have feedback for T-Mobile?