T-Mobile Complaints Continued... (Page 5)

854+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call T-Mobile corporate: 425-378-4000

I want overseas to Morocco, while there I was checking with customer service about an existing issue that"s when I found out that I am being charged over $400 for texting when I spoke to so called account specialist he assured me that texting was free and that I shouldn't worry, only to found out that it was a total lie once I got back to the state. I spoke customer care but nothing was accomplish totallly disappointed with a company that I have been with for over 12 years the perfect picture of corporate greed .

My contract was ended on the 4th of January 2015 as I was informed by Alexa one of your members of Staff responding on my request yesterday the 15th of April 2015 at around 12:40 , along with my wife's contract too and it will be followed by my other three children's contracts which will be ended on the 1st of June 2015. I was not alerted by T-mobile company about the nearness of my our contracts end or receiving new offers! I was not given a Nano memory card along with my Experia -S Which was offered to me with my last contract! . I requested it yesterday through my call to Sanalia/ Member of Staff and I was charged £10:21 and to be delivered to me within three working days.

The surprise was today as I found my SIM inactive on my mobile phone and I can not make or receive calls on it and I believe that it has been disabled by your technical team before I receive my new SIM card! On my enquiry call today Thursday the 16th of April to a lady who is called Lee and who asked me about characters of my password and later about my Sim card number which I should have had it in the box of the phone as I am still using my old Sony Ericson Model C902. I explained to her that I do not know my password or the SIM card number as I am busy at present for preparing for the Tax Financial Year. she kept on repeating my first name without giving any alternative way that we could reach a solution for my problem and she hanged up her phone in a rude way!

I recalled again around 11:28 and a member of staff called Ian answered me and he repeated the same questions to me and I informed him that I had no time to go and search for my Sim card number and I do not know my password and if he can e-mail it to me . His answer was that he can not help me without obtaining them. You put me in a dilemma and I want you to get me out of it immediately please. I am considering to leave your company with my family members .

On April 14, 2015 At store #9795 my husband and I encountered the worst customer service in our history of affiliation with this company your representative Danny. I signed In on the customer wait list. We were later beckoned by Danny whom was on the phone as if we were animals, instead of him addressing us as loyal customers to T-Mobile. We did not move, finally Danny came over to the area we were sitting and once again Danny didn't address us respectable customers. We then began to explain our problem. We quickly discovered from Danny's lack of experience he was unable to assist us. We then asked for a manager. Instead of Danny respecting our request to obtain the manager he went and brought back Jazmin the representative that created the problem for us on April 13th.

We again explained to Jazmin that we needed a manager. Liz the manager came to our aide 15-20 minutes later. In the mist of waiting on Liz I asked Danny whom wasn't assisting customers to give us the number to customer service. He rudely told us he didn't know it and he was new. We responded by saying go and get it from someone that knows it. Danny then exhibited a major attitude and starts shaking his head as if we were bothering him. At this time Liz enters the sales floor and we explain to her that we have a major problem with Danny. She explains to us that she will speak with him and have a meeting on Saturday. The customer service in this store is horrific!!! Where is the diversity at this location? This store is employed with all Mexicans. Where are the African Americans and Caucasians? There are so many other mobile carriers on the market now. The behavior at this T-Mobile Store is unprofessional.

I have several complaints:

1. I switched over from Verizon in December and was asked to send my IPhone 5s to T-Mobile and I would get a $352.00 reimbursement for each phone. I sent 3 phones in December and have yet to receive credit on my account. When I tried to follow up I got transferred over 5 times staying on the phone for over 30 minutes and no resolution

2. The T-Mobile service is not very good in our area. I have complained several times and hasn't got any better.

3. While I promised my bill would be lower than Verizon, my bill is the same with worse service.

Without getting any resolutions I am ready to go back to Verizon unless this is resolved immediately.

I had to get a new phone because water damage to last phone. Went to T mobile store and t mobile representative sells me a boost phone so I'm no longer on boost. I had just paid my bill a week prior. So I guess the t mobile representative knows what he's doing so I walk out with a bogus galaxy III had to go back 2 days later because was not getting any phone calls in and got switched back over to t mobile from the very upset representative who processed to switch my galaxy III to a broken Nokia Windows phone yet where's the 3 weeks prior money from when the t mobile representatives changed my company. Now all the sudden the whole account has disappeared but your getting paid twice. You should take the t mobile account from this crook

I recently tried to discover what sim card my pre-paid Alcatel One Touch Evolve 2 used. There was no indication whatsoever to the one that i needed. The sim slot looked small so i bought that one, it was wrong. Again, i bought the regular sim card and it was too large. I contacted customer service,and even they had a hell of a time trying to figure it out.Walmart was the same. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!! How hard can it be to put the type of sim card needed on each phone package? NOT HARD AT ALL!!!!!!! I lost $50 dollars because you can't apparently use any common sence!! P.S.- You probably love the confusion just so you can make a few free dollars.!!!

I am a current customer and have been since 2007. I received a collection for $138.00 from Convergent via TMobile. TMobile told me the bill is from 2011 but just sold the debt to Convergent on Jan 24, 2015. Yet they never informed me that I had an old bill and my current phone has been the same since 2010 and with TMobile. They told me they cannot discuss it as the supposed debt belongs to Convergent as they bought it? I filed a complaint with the FCC and am sending a copy and a letter for demand of explanation or removal within 7 business days of receipt by TMobile and Convergent and am paying a tracking number via the Post Office. It seems like a scam is starting with TMobile again and I wonder if anyone else is getting this problem? I am leaving TMobile this time for good and I have no debts ....but then again they might create one and sell it to someone as it seems this has happened above!

Purchased phone and plan for grand-daughter. Was told bill would be $60 a month. Was given a card that was free for IPad for wireless. Told them I have wireless at home but said free take. Took and went back in store because could not figure out what to do with card. They said Ipad was older would not work. Found out you was charging me. Found out I had many charges because bill was never at $60. Cancelled plan and you guys keep saying you are sending box for the connection but never have received box. I call - nothing, I go in the stores to say I have not received box - nothing. I feel as if I am being set up to pay a fee because I cancelled. Why can't I just bring your equipment in the store??!!

If I could give a negative rating to them I would, I WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK TO T-Mobile AGAIN. I'm beyond pissed with this horrible company. Back on February 23,2015, my husband and I switched providers over to AT&T ( BEST decision ever!!!) The representative's for T-Mobile I spoke with over the phone and in their store, had told us that our bill would be updated in 3-4 weeks. and that they would mail us the final statement. After that we could come in and pay our final bill. which was fine, whatever so we put money aside to make sure we wouldn't spend the money we had to pay off our bill and phones we had with them.

On March 1, our account was charged $166. to close out what we needed to pay on our account. no statement in the mail, no email about the charge and nothing about the phones so we waited another week and a half to see if anything would arrive late, or anything else would be charged on our account so on March 9 ( a total from when we canceled about 4 weeks ) when I decided to finally call customer support and ask about our bill we hadn't see anything about the phones still at this point and wanted to know what was going on with our account if it was closed completely or not. the customer service rep said there was nothing showing up on our account with them about phones and that it appeared to be closed out COMPLEATLY. which I thought that was a little fishy ( I've been screwed over many times by bills coming out late or charging one account and not the second, so I wasn't going to let this one get me), so I went down to the T-Mobile store and asked the same questions. they came back with the same answer everything was closed out and nothing more appeared on our account. so I asked for a print out of the statement. to see with my own eyes and have proof and sure enough reads 0 on everything.. okay cool, maybe I just got lucky and paid enough on the phones they wouldn't charge me anything else..

NOT!!! then today April 1 I get a charge on my account for 600$ ( NO money in my account what so ever, I used the 600$ to buy new baby items ) and a Month and a half after I close out my account with them .. What the HELL!! literally. so of course I call Customer service to ask what is going on I have my print out that say I didn't owe anything more. Then the rep proceeds to tell me that the $166 they charged me on March 1 was for the billing Cycle from January to February ( No shit SHERLOCK, I know this because I paid for it the beginning of March. meaning it was from the previous billing cycle) and that our bill was not updated yet, on March 9 and wouldn't have shown the phones. She then proceeds to say that bill for the phones wasn't updated till March 11 because it was on a different billing cycle from the February to March cycle, WHY DIDNT ANY FREAKING ONE TELL ME THIS out of the 4 people I contacted the first 2 being the day we switched providers who said 3 weeks our bill will be updated showing everything we own on our account INCLUDING the phones, and the other 2 who I contacted on April 9th after the $166 was with drawn..

Not one of them could tell me that there would be another "billing cycle" as the lady who I spoke with said.. No one could look at my account and say hey looks like you closed it out this day which would put your last billing day on this day so a final payment will be taken out in April.. IM SO FED UP WITH T-MOBILE they charged to much for their SHITTY service. and their customer service Reps need to be in training longer to learn what they are dealing with on customers. its ridiculous 4 people, 4 people who told me the same thing not one of them could catch this..

Needed to jump note 3 to note 4, it quit charging, after 1&1/2 months note 4 lost sound & would not ring for incoming calls..told I had to wait for shipping of refurbished phone. I purchased a new phone from store now it can't be replaced except with someone else's issues..30 yrs. Of being with Verizon I chose tmobile with expectations of an honest company. Buy new product, should be replaced with new product within store of original purchase. I have 5 phone lines, a hot spot, & ipad. I pay my bill diligently every month as is my obligation & promise to tmobile. My belief as a customer, tmobile should respond in the same manner of courtesy & respect to customer needs..now I'm without a functional phone & at 70 yrs. Old if a emergency arises I'm s.o.l. thank u for the inconvenience & hardship.

Your service is TERRIBLE. I regret the day we left Verizon. I wanted to go back but we've already bought phones through you guys so my husband wont allow us to leave. My son and husband bought brand new LG3 phone when we signed up with Verizon. We also purchased insurance for these phone so that we'd have the piece of mind that they can be replace if anything happens to them. NO ONE EVER TOLD US that we would have a $175 deductible, which was the first shocker. Secondly, no one ever today us that our phones would not be replace with new phones if ours were broken. I am even unhappier with T-Mobile then I already was. My son broke his pone and I'm stuck with a refurbished phone. Had I known this I would have saved myself the money and bought a refurbished one on my own. I called Assurance and they said that they do sent new phones if there is not a new phone available. I WANT A NEW PHONE!! I want to actually leave T-Mobile all together. But since I have to stay, I WANT A NEW PHONE! I will not stop complaining until I get it.

Dec. 16, 2014 I had been with ATT and was tired of not being able to get service on my cell phone so I called T-Mobile to see if the tower in my neighborhood was theirs. They said it was so I left ATT to go with T-Mobile. I was going to keep my phone and my same number and just buy one of their sim-cards. The sim-card came in and it was wrong. The very first thing was wrong dealing with T-Mobile. Anyway after a month dealing with them just trying to get the correct sim-card I stayed because they said the tower in my neighborhood was theirs...they lied!! It belongs to Verizon. So January 27th 2015, the correct sim-card arrived and I activated my service. I could not get service. My phone would either say "searching" or "no service detected". It used up my minutes so I had to purchase more useless minutes. I purchased $40 more and still could not get service and since the "number" was used...(searching or not detected) was considered use of minutes. The 2nd of February I cancelled with T-Mobile and called the home office. They said no problem they understood my frustration and I would get a refund. After they get you to someone who can do something...they hang up on you or being on the phone with them so long your battery dies...I've kept calling back getting the run-around. So in-short...T-Mobile will lie just to get your money! DONT USE T-MOBILE...THEY ARE CROOKS!!!

On January 14, 2015, a year and a half after I originally opened my account with T-Mobile, I was a victim of identity theft and T-Mobile allowed someone to add 2 new phone lines to my family account which I had been told already had a maximum of 5 lines. This individual then charged more than $1,600.00 in equipment and fees to my account, charges that I am still being held liable for. I discovered these 2 new lines 2 weeks later as I discovered a range of other purchases bought on my name and credit. I called and reported the fraudulence immediately.

The fraud department, instead of assisting me by closing the lines and removing the charges on my account, told me that I, the victim, had to name the suspect in order for them to release my responsibility. They alleged that my family members were in contact with the criminal citing call logs showing 1 minute calls coming to one of these new lines. Initially, I thought that this information must be the result of computer error for the call log to show that my family was calling this line because none of us knew the suspect and we had never made any calls to this line. In addition, these alleged call logs conflict with our own records, which have been printed from my accounts on T-mobile's own site.

Recently I contacted T-mobile with the name of a suspect in my identity theft case, after receiving an update from an officer at the San Diego Police Department. I faxed them copies of the police reports and of a signed affidavit of fraud. T-Mobile refused to accept this new information and demanded the police report with the name of the suspect, knowing very well that the police would not release the documents because T-Mobile had not been cooperative in helping them catch the criminal, and because the case is still under investigation.
After working with the police and with several stores in the San Diego area, my experience working with T-mobile has left me with the strong belief that T-Mobile employees were involved in the illegal fraudulent activity on my account. They allowed someone to remove my PIN and add new lines to my account when I had set up the PIN as a protection measure, and while the company has my ID and my signature on the file. They then altered the call logs to shift the responsibilities to me. The fraud department wouldn’t take my report as a victim of Identity theft seriously and wouldn’t cooperate with the police to help catch the criminal.

Please investigate these illegal activities at T-Mobile. A large national telecommunications company should be responsible to its customers and should be participating in ethical business practices. Their capital and influence should not be a tool to criminalize and victimize their customers, especially ones who have already been victims of crimes.

T Mobile initially lured me to them with their cheaper than Sprint plans and the "We'll pay your Early Termination Fee" routine. It should be called the "You pay your Early Termination Fee and we may or may not reimburse you depending on how many flaming hoops your willing to jump through or till we get sick of you bothering our customer service department". I've had so many promises to fix this refund problem by so many reps and each has failed, Purposely?. Hey T Mobile, I get it, you're a big huge mega business with an army of lawyers to keep the riff-raff customers from defending themselves from you. You win, keep my money. Good bye T Mobile and I'm taking all five of my accounts with me. BTW, I'll pay my final bill in six to eight weeks in a $10.00 prepaid VISA card. And when you call me for payment, I'll promise you the check is in the mail with a cheery attitude every single time.

My family has been with t mobile for over 12 years and the service we're receiving is beyond unsatisfactory. Recently my sister and I decided to come off of our parents plah and be on our own. Upon speaking with a few representatives, we decided to stay together and not be on our own because we would receive more data together. My sister however, did not sign the authorization.

I tried for years to get my wife to join my T-Mobile plan to save us money. She handles all my appointments since I am 100% disabled, with 4 different doctors, due to a nerve disease. She eventually did join my plan, was sold a 600$ smart phone and we had to sign a 2 year contract. After 22 months her phone quit working. After weeks of changing phones, installing new stem cards, 4 trips to the store that sold us the phone, and about 5 calls to technicians we were told her phone was a 4G phone and our nearest tower was a 2G tower. This, we were told, means it will never work, and they were suprised it ever worked.

I told the last supervisor I talked to that I had to leave T-mobile and find a new phone provider. She insisted that I pay 100$ to get out of their contract. I got a little upset at this and told her it would be a cold day in he!! before I paid another penny to someone who screwed me out of 600$ already( for the phone they sold me that won't work where I live). Instead of billing me 100$ to break my contract my bill is now over 600$ and continues to go up! Please tell me what I can do about this injustice that keeps on going. Can I make them pay for the harassment and destruction to my perfect credit. We've called them and they don't care one bit about what they've done to us.

Why want you close my account , no longer with you ???

I called customers service to get a new phone, My current phone from tmobile is broken again! I talked to a rep about a phone, but was not sure I wanted to spend that much on a phone. The Tmobile rep assured me that he could take $100.00 off the price since I was a loyal customer of many years. I received my contract for the financing via my email and the amount was wrong; It still has the original amount on it. I have tried to call customer service back to tell them what happened and I was told that tmobile does not discount their phones but if I sign the agreement for the original amout they would take $100.00 off after 30 days. I was also told that there was nothing about the phone being discounted from the other rep. I asked to get it in writing but was informed that could not happen. I do not feel that this is a trustworthy deal,and since by phone is still broken I can not wait. So much for my loyalty...I feel like I was taken advantage of, and I think I will go to another company that is down the street from my house.

on about the twenty third of February I got a message saying if I topped up five pounds within five days I would get five pounds credit free I topped up five pounds on February twenty sixth and still have not got my five pounds credit.I have rang you twice about this on both occasions being put on hold,first time I rang I was told the money would go on within five days, today after over half an hour and being put on hold twice for over 10 minutes I was told someone would ring me back within two hours that was at 13.30 it is now 16.20 and I am still waiting.I am absolutely disgusted with the service I have been given Kathleen lavelle.

I used to be with Vodafone and got told about your smart pack so I changed over to t-mobile got my £10 smart pack first time no problems last month I had to complain because I had over the £10 credit and only text your free numbers 441 and 150 and now the same thing has happened to me again top up £10 so I had £10.09 credit all I have done is try and get my smart pack 10 this month again but I have texted 441 and 150 and now I only have £9 credit but only texted your free numbers and can't get my monthly smart pack so I would like to see if we can stop this from happening and make it as simple as it said it would be before I changed networks and I would like my smart pack added as I have not spent any of my credit so I would be greatfull if it could be sorted for me as soon as possible please

I am seeing a lot of complaints about T-mobile on this website. They are stealing money from me and it make me feel crappy. Why won't someone make it stop?

They took money out if my debit account. Without my authority for 3 days every one I spoke to said I would have it back in my account in 3 days on the 3rd day it still was not back in my account. So I called again this time they put me through to a refund specialist who bluntly told me I was not getting a refund so everyone else I talked to just told yes to get rid of me. THINK TWICE BEFORE CHOOSING T-MOBILE as your phone carrier they like to take your money earlier then they should & won't refund your money. i am calling the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ON THEM DEFINITELY.

I have been dealing with T-Mobile for months now regarding two tablets that were defective and returned to them. Back in October T-Mobile said to return the 2nd defective tablet, and once they received it, all the charges would be removed. At the time, the representative credited 3 charges having to do with the tablet. She also said that from that point on, we would no longer be charged. They did not stop charging. But I kept paying. I finally got tired of paying what I did not owe, and waiting for them to credit my account and stop the charges. Last month I paid the portion of my bill that I did owe. I subtracted everything regarding the tablet from my balance owed. I have just spent my entire lunch hour speaking with four different people, and all of them kept saying the same thing, that the charges are legitimate.

T-Mobile had also been calling from a number I did not recognize, and not leaving a voicemail. I finally had to search the number to found out it was T-Mobile. I have been with T-Mobile for over 10 years. Two years ago I got a bill with over $400 of text charges. I have unlimited texts. It took over an hour with one representative putting me on hold and coming back with a reduced amount I can pay for the text charges. After I told her that I was tired of sounding like a broken record, I finally was able to speak with someone who took care of everything in just 3 minutes. Now, why couldn't that happen today? I even told them my past experience being given the run around by them. I said again to two people that I was tired of sounding like a broken record, and was tired of hearing them sound like a broken record. I finally had to hang up because my lunch hour was over. I will have to try again tomorrow.

called and a replacement on a warranty got a sg2 sent it back within days and got a lgl9 because the gs2 did not work rite.they charged me for it the whole time over 300 bucks and they have the phone.do not buy phones from t=mobile warranties will rip you off and don't ever do bussness over the phone with them you will get ripped off. I bought my phone from hsn got a better deal 50 dollars cheaper and a better warranty with it. they will give you nothing but a run around. their service I have no problem with buy will never buy a phone from them.if you do deal with them keep records of everything and if you send a phone back to them put tracking on it just don't send it back in the box they give you they don't want you to track it going back.and if you do not ask them everthing whe you talk to them they will throw in charges you don't know about go over all details befor you hang up that check on them latter to make sure.

I need to bring to your notice the way in the past few months I have been receiving different billings as in regards to clear usage of my lines. I have been frustrated every month in having to deal with my bills and sometimes it seems it is a deliberate effort to frustrate and forcefully make your customers pay for what is not used. I started with Tmobile by paying $176 +/-, the 2nd month it went to $200 above, and that is how I have been receiving the bills on monthly basis, it is either someone is nit communicating right because by the time I will eventually get someone to listen to my compliant, I will find out that each individual working with the customer service has a different understanding on what packages you guys have so there is always a wrong information been passed down by CS representatives. this has made people like me to have to pay in excess to my monthly bills. last month after a whole day trying to resolve my bills, I eventually got like $23 reduction in my bill and was asked to pay $211, which I eventually pay $176 to balance $35 at a scheduled date. on of the reason they gave in respect to my fluctuating bill has to with international calls made through an APP installed on my phone to make international calls 'REBTEL'.

I was told that the app wasn't working to specification that was the reason I still get billed on tmobile even with the fact I still don't believe I make international calls through tmobile, but in anycase the REP that attended to me said they could block my lines in furthering making international calls without my notice and I said they should go ahead to block any service put in place that interfere with me making international calls through REBTEL. Now, checking my account this night Feb 24th, 10pm, I saw an outrageous bill of the $255.82, now if you deduct my outstanding of $35.36, the total comes to $220. Please what is this amount for again. I try my best to keep to my limit so that I don't defaults in contract and all this boils down too integrity, that I will not want it to be harmed by tmobile. I ma sick and tired of the frequent problems. please I need this service to look into this problem because as it is, i cant pay a dime from the bill I see in my account of $255.82.

I i was a tmobile customer from 2002 i am in truckee ca i did not get no 3g and some area i go tahoe donner 89 north and south glenchier . and down town truckee to my cell signal is poor no 3g at all i need a good signal then i whent to verizon they are good signal and 3g in truckee ca and tmobile said to me we dont have the buget to make the tower 3g at all that why i whant out of my contract please if your where better with cell signal and 3g i would stay with tmobile just had to swich cell company and keep my same number . well my mobile number with tmobile is 5304140880 and last ss number is 3757 i am on disabilady and i need a working cell phone to call out thanks for all your help sence 2002 i had to move on to verizon
thanks ignacio cortez from truckee ca 10040 estates dr 14 truckee ca 96161 ps to get out of my contract please

I late November, I went into a t-mobil store located in Mokena Illinois near Route30 and Wolf rodad. I reviewed my options and the phone committement was expired and I was Elligable for an upgrade for # 708-979-1151. I clearly asked them in the store if the phone contract was expired and they said yes. I continued to shop and and found a better deal with another provider and eneded my service. I logged into my account and was disapointed they charged my account 200.00 for ending the service. Customer Care said it had to do with a phone I purchased in November of 2011 and would and the phones started over. I feel like you guys are pulling a fast one on me, I clearly asked them in the store, Ive been a loyal customer for over 15 years and understand the process and would not have put myself at risk to pay any penalties for early termination. Im hoping you condider my request and waive the 200.00 fee. I have two other phones and hope to stay a customer however i want to feel like you guys are looking to treat me fairly.

In November, I call to upgrade my phone to the new Samsung Galaxy. I was told that I needed a new plan for this phone. We discussed it and I said I would change to go along with the phone. Ordering on line the upgrade priced showed that I would pay $150. I explained to the rep that I didn’t have that amount at that time. I asked about installment and she said that I could pay $78.00 and could pick the phone up from the store at the mall that was close to my residence. I went to the store the following day and after waiting in that store for 2 hours was told that I couldn’t get the phone because the $78 only was for the Blaze. I said that I never discussed the Blaze and didn’t even know what the Blaze looked like.

I came home and called T-Mobile and spoke with another rep who said that she could help me. Again no one even mention that I would be paying $600 for the phone. I’m still under the impression that I was paying 150 with the difference of $72 as my installment cost. When I received the electronic contract I looked at the bottom line and saw again that $600 number. I called back and told them that I didn’t want the phone and to put everything back to my original plan where my contract expires in January 2013.

I was told that my plan would go back to the original since I wasn’t getting the new Samsung phone. On December 1, 2011, I called to find out what day my contract would end to verify that it had been changed back to the original and was told that it expires in 2014 since I had upgraded my plan. I got very upset because I didn't agree to a plan upgrade on my old phone. The plan upgrade was to be on the new phone that I thought I would be getting. I spoke with Kevin ID #0623071 who stated that he was sorry that things were no explained fully.

I told him no that It seemed that the reps omitted alot from their explanations as far as I am concerned this is like a switch and bait. It seems as if your reps were only writing /putting things in where they would benefit from a commission and omitting what the fine print of the sale. Not noting everything that the customer has requested. I am requesting that my old contract be restored back to the expiration date of January 4, 2013.

Unable to find my Bill, I called T-mobile on thursday Nov, 15 to do so. The lady I spoke with gave me my balance and it had $88.40 in overage charges. The representative noticed that my agreement had just expired and she offered to waive the overage fees and put me on a new plan that had unlimited minutes. I said that I was thinking of changing carriers and she said she could also waive my December bill (excluding taxes) and set me up with free phones if I would re-sign with T-Mobile. I mentioned that my intent was to get two smart phones and asked what data packages would she recommend. She said that the 2 gig plan was $20.00 and was the best way to go. I agreed and was ready to order the phones but was not sure which phones to order for lines xxx-xxx-1863 and xxx-xxx-1864. I knew that I wanted to order a Galaxy SIII for line xxx-xxx-2360 so she started my order and said when I found out she would call back on Saturday Nov. 17th around 1:00 to finish the order. I did not order the phone on Thursday and was not even asked what color I wanted. It was agreed that I would finish the order on Saturday. I did not receive a call on Saturday afternoon, so I called T-Mobile back at around 6:00 Saturday night. The representative that I spoke to told me that I could only get a rebate (which was not mentioned on Thursday) for the phones and it would take 6 weeks or longer to get my money back. I was not happy about that but decided to proceed anyway. I ordered a phone for line number xxx-xxx-1863 (flip phone) and was told that there would be an $18.00 shipping fee for each phone. I asked why not ship them all together and she said this (individual shipping charge) was the policy. At this point I was getting frustrated but decided to proceed with ordering a phone for xxx-xxx-2360. Before I ordered the phone I said that I wanted the 2 gig data plan for $20.00 and she informed me that I could only get the rebate if I ordered the $30.00 data package. I informed her that this was not the deal I had made on Thursday and I wanted to speak to a supervisor or the lady I had spoken to before. She said she could not get me in contact with the other rep. but that she would get a supervisor to call me back within 1 or 2 hours. I reluctantly agreed, but went along with her suggestion but asked her not to proceed with anything until I spoke with her superior. I waited for 2 days and never got a call back. This was 2 times in 2 days that I expected a call and never got one. I called again after 6:00 to inform T-mobile that I did not want the new agreement and to cancel the phone I had ordered on Saturday and was told that the phone had already gone out and I should just "refuse delivery" and the funds that had been charged to my credit card would eventually be refunded. I told her I wanted to cancel the service and she transferred me to a cancellation specialist. The young lady I spoke to ( can. specialist) was very professional and rescinded my phone order but then noticed that line xxx-xxx-2360 was under contract until 2014. We decided that it must have been extended per my phone conversation on Thursday the 15th of Nov. She then told me to come to this website and state my complaint. I never completed this order and should not be charged any early termination fee if/when I decide to use another carrier. Thank you, Dan Newton Your timely response will be appreciated.

You can only email their contract review department there is not phone number to call. Customer care keeps you on the phone forever puts you on hold, they make it sound like they can help you and then at the end tell you there is nothing they can do to help you and say that it has to go to contract review. I have talked to them 3 times this week resulting over a half hour each time but it the end they are powerless to help because they are contract review. I asked them to call me back with the archive recording of me buying the last phone. I purposely asked them not to be in contract and told them that I would like to pay full price. They said they would call me back and never did. Then today shen I called again I was told they would be unable to do that. Why do they say they are recording my calls if they aren't saving them.

On December 2012, I went to a T-MOBILE branch on JEFFERSON blvd CULVER CITY CA. I bought a G3 phone for $600, the representative told us that paying internet $10 monthly we were entitled to heard music, WATCH TV, AND TO SEE ANY SPORTS. So I was under the impression that whatever he told us was true. I received the 1st bill on January 2013, with a amount to pay of $152, which is okay, but on February I received a bill of
$200. I was very disappointed with this issue, so I went to the same branch and I spoke to the same sales person, and told me that he was going to fix the problem and he lied to me again, I do not like dishonest sellers, so I called to T-MOBILE and I was told that instead of 24 hrs to fix the problem, takes 45 days to actually fixed. the representative was very dishonest, and rude when I went to his branch and lying about it. What should I do.

Hi my name is Fabienne Pericles. The reason why I am writing this complaint, is because I want to be out of the new contract I have with T-MOBILE and I am going to tell you why. On 10/12/2012 I went to a T-MOBILE store to get a phone, but because I have bad credit they said if I want to T-MOBILE service I am have to pay $200.00 for SECURITY DEPOSIT and $149.99 for SAM T999 GALAXY S III 16GB BLUE KIT, so I end up paying $398.80 everything went o.k the phone line is working properly. Then after couple weeks, I was at work, someone called me from my other phone, but my other phone battery was low, so I said I am going to call you back from the Samsung Galaxy phone, I dialed the number, it said on the phone MOBILE NETWORK NOT AVAILABLE so I tried a second time the same thing. I called customer service, they said o.k, they going to fix it, ok the phone line is fixed good. After a couple of weeks, I thought the phone line was working properly my bus was suppose to called me to tell me what time I'm suppose to start work, so I'am reading for her to call me, no call no call, I decided to called her, I pick up the phone, and dialed the number it said MOBILE NETWORK NOT AVAILABLE, she couldn't called me , I couldn't called her, so she called someone else, because my phone line was not working, and toll me this cannot happen again because when you are on call, you suppose to be prepared. that week I had only worked two days only and I needed that third day because I have bills to pay. so I called the customer service wanted to be out of the contract of course, that is the second time that happened, o.k they fixed they said it not going to happened again, so o.k. After two weeks, the same thing happened, on a saturday after worked, I was suppose to called my mother to bring me the keys when I get to my house, I'm dialing the number, same thing MOBILE NETWORK NOT AVAILABLE she couldn't called me and I couldn't called so I had to way outside. when I called customer service, the people in service did not want to helped me, some of then hang up the phone, I had to called back a couple of time, when I try to explained my situation, so I got tried because we were going no where o.k. But yesterday 11/23/2012 same thing happened I cannot keep doing this. I am doing my part, you should do your part. please contact me, thank you

Last month when I went to pay my bill at The North Riverside IL. location, I went to the counter and the employee(not sure of his name) asked me if I wanted to lower the cost of my monthly bill. I said yes. At no time did he say it was to extend my contract 24 months, had he said that I would have said "NO"! He made it sound like I could lower my bill with no contract extension. I would also like to add that I have been a T-Mobile customer for many years and I don't appreciate the run around I recieved. I called the customer sevice line three times and get hung up on twice. The phone customer service said I had to go to the store to resolve this matter. I went to the store and they couldn't help me either. I spent all afternoon to try to resolve this issue. I was just informed of this website by a phone customer sevice supervisor an hour ago. I wish to go back to the contract I had before this mess happened, with no contract extension, fines or fees.
Bart Kelly Acct.#439373474, not 867310783

I went to a local tmobil store to upgrade my phone. The lady told us that it would be cheaper if we would just change our plan from the fave fives that we have had since we got tmobil to 1000 minute contract. Not once did she explain to us that doing this would add $200.00 plus tax on to our bill for a migration fee. I asked the sales person 3 times what our new charges would be and she informed me that it would be $135.00 + tax every month and that included my $20.00 fee a month for my phone for 20 months. Yet I got our bill today 10/27/2012 and the total amount owed was $928.00 plus some change. So I called tmobil and the lady informed me that our text messages where not set up right even though we have had unlimited texting since day one, but that was the sales persons fault so after being on the phone for an hour she fixed that 500.00 plus charge leaving me with still owing $382.60. I am so sick of people at the tmobil store treating customers like crap once they get their sale/commision. I was told by the lady on the phone that I would have to go to the store to request my credit for the migration charges I went at 9:00 a.m. and two more times after that to get it fix but not once did I get help from anyone. The same sales person was there that caused all this and decided to get very nasty with me trying to tell me that she told us about the extra charges yet if she really would have told me about those charges I would have never changed my plan. We also got a spanish version of our contract witch we told her at the store and she just blew us off . I do not speak spanish. I am so ready to get rid of tmobil once and for all. I would like my account credited the amount I was over chargered (200.00) +tax. I do not see how any of this is right. I am very disatisfied with tmobil right now. Yu can contact me at 801-918-5351 if you desire to. I also can send you the proof of the spanish printing contract that I was given.

My husband and I stopped by the T-Mobile store in Okalona, KY to renew our contract that expired on Oct 4th. The young lady working in the store was very rude and did not seem to care about helping us. We have been a customer with T- Mobile for over 10 years. This happened on October 15th in the early afternoon. We when home a thought about how we were treated. We when out the next day and switched our service to Verizon. Our new service has been great, our only regret is that we should have switched services sooner. I will recommend Verizon to all my friends and family. I wish that T-mobile had treated us better.

I and my daughter have been t-mobile customers for years. Time to upgrade extend contract, BIG MISTAKE. Bought suppose to be up graded phones, and new plan The phones shut off in the middle of texting, talking or just sitting there, they shut down unexpected! Mind you they can only hold to app's and all the memory is gone, good gosh what did we get ourselfs into. Took them to the store guy looks them up and low and behold the first complaint is them shutting off unexpectedly. And yet you still sell them and were stuck cause we cant change phone's. I will be dropping my contract as soon as income taxe's roll in and will never ever ever recommend or use t mobile again!!

Dear friends,
If you are looking for a mobile company never trust T Mobile. This is one of the worst mobile company in USA. The custmer service is so bad and never do their job. The bill is way higher than they prmising you at the beginning. I do had a very basic contract with them just paying only $59.99 month and every month last two years i paid more than $150.00 for monthly for after their surcharges. It's like paid $90.00 more and make them rich.
Please take my advice Never ever go for T-MOBILE and don't get mad at the end of day. The bad customer service and they never care about even excisting clients. Defintly they will sweet to you the first day till you agreed with the fake contract that they offering you and end of the contract they squeese you and clean your pocket that's for sure.

Thanks and please take my Advice.

I got a call from your customer service thanking me for being an 11 year (loyal) customer. I was told that I could recieve a special deal if i renewed my contract for 24 months. I would get a free months service for November, and an upgrade to (3) Smart phones($50.00 charge each)mailed to my home. Also, 250 minutes added to my plan. I called a week ago to find out when the phones would arrive and was told by customer service that they could not find anything about the phones on my account!??? Am I now locked into a 24 month contract under false pretence? I am not happy about this!!! Please advise

I was a T-mobile costumer for 5 years. I recently switched to be on my husbands plan and to get an iphone. I payed my final bill and was then sent another bill for over $300! There was a $200 contract termination fee. I was never on a contract and always paid cash for my phones. I had changed plans 18 months previously because I has an incredibly outdated plan that was costing me too much. I did this change of plans online and I know I read everything very carefully because I DID NOT want to be on a contract. I even called and asked if it would put me on a contract and was told no. Well, apparently it did. And, I was charged $43 for a partial month from 02/27 - 02/27.

Its not about the money, although that is going to hurt this month. I am so angry that these companies can get away with anything and there is nothing I can do about it. I asked for her to send me something that states this policy and she said I could mail their service department and they will mail me something back! Really? She also suggested I just reactivate the line, because that would be cheaper than paying the cancellation fee. I told her that was absurd.

I just spend One hour trying to reach a helpful agent and unfortunately, I was either hung up on or I was transferred to one department after another. I have been with T mobile for many many years and I was really surprised with their service! They are very unprofessional, I even heard someone singing in the background! I have requested to have my mom's line taken out from my account and transfer it to my dad's account with tmobile.

After getting hung up on twice and talking repeating my request to 3 agents, one was able to transfer the line. However, he transferred the line before telling me what the rate will be! When I ask him, he told me that it will be more than double of what my dad is currently paying! I asked him what's the cheapest plan there is since my mom only uses the phone occasionally. He than told me that he does not do priCing and of course he'll have to transfer me to another department! And not to mention, I was cut off AGAIN while being transferred!

I was having difficulty with phone coverage with T-Mobile, so I went to the store to inquire about my lack of coverage and was told in the discussion that I needed a new phone but was not ready for an upgrade due to my contract. I do not have nor have I ever had a contract with T-Mobile. I found out that an employee signed me up with T-Mobile without my consent and authorization and may have even forged my signature. What recourse do I have against T-Mobile? Thank you for your attention to this matter.

We bought a phone from Wal-mart and bought the replacement plan. We mailed the phone back UPS Reference number 72172623. We got a response that they would be mailng a voucher to get a new phone within 24 to 48 hours. It has been over a month that we have been dealing with this and still do not have a phone.

Wal-mart told us when we took it back that this process would take 7-10 days. I have e-mailed twice and my grandson has talked to people twice on this matter. Last week it was suppose to be 24 hours to get the e-giftcard for the new phone. This has not been a very good experience.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Roger Lennox on 12/09/2013 at IP address 174.20.171.91 using our T-mobile complaint form. This opinions contained in this T-mobile customer review titled, "getting a voucher for a new phone" do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Please help me my name is Lauretta Christy i have been a loyal T-Mobile customer, since 2003. My complaint is .i originally had five lines on my phone. I am the original customer , who added my adult children rather than go to another phone company. When i last renewed my contract. I was under the impression that they would lower my T-Mobile bill. with a monthly bill of $50.00 a piece with unlimited talk text, and the inernet would be divided. The only reason i renewed the contract they gave me the impression that my bill will be lower, i am guilty of of using 411 information, lol an i dont have aproblem paying what i use my daughter who was on my line 5060 decided she wanted to set up her own acct i talked her to staying with t mobile she wanted to keep her same number they told her no, she would have to go with another number, which didnt make any sense , i was just on the phone with customer service last month for almost 45 minutes, assuming we got my bill back to $325.00 dollars, now T-Mobile are chrging me $200.00 cancellation fee for her wanting to establish her on credit i was brought you another customer. I was told byAngie from customer service that when my daughter decided to have her on phone line it was bad enough they wouldnt let her keep her same number Angie stated they should have done what you call a change of responsibility. And for the past year when you talk to a customer rep, or tech or even a supervisor they give you different answers. I am so frusted with T-mobile i cant seem to get any satisfaction. The only reaason i renewed my T-Mobile contract, i was promised better service. each time i talk to a rep im on the phone with them for thiry minutes, at a time. i cant afford to keep going on like this somebody please get back with me ASAP. im about to call it quits. I dont have the energy to fight with you anymore. PLease call or e mail with an answer Lauretta Christy

10 year (former) T-Mobile customer. Phone service was always good, but customer service was always horrible. Wanted to switch my 2 phones to IPhones which T-Mobile doesn't have. Called customer service and asked when my contracts were up. I was told one was up on Nov. 25 2011 and the other on Dec.5 2011. I waited until Jan. 3 2012 to switch to Verizon. Got my final bill from T-Mobile and was assessed an early contract termination fee.

When I called to dispute the charge, it took 30 minutes and 4 transferred calls for someone to finally tell me that the contract were not up until Dec. 2012 - which I know is a lie. I was told I had to send in a formal dispute, yadda, yadda, yadda. I asked if I could speak to a supervisor and was told that all disputes have to be handled by e-mail, fax or mail. I have no confidence that T-Mobile will do anything about the disputed charge - except cause me to have a blemish on my credit record if I don't pay it.

So, I guess I'll pay it, but I will be sure to spread the word that T-Mobile is a crooked, dishonest company. I hope AT&T buys them and fires all the decision makers that have ruined that company!!! T-Mobile, you should be ashamed to treat long-term customers this way. Good riddance.

so after being a customer with t-mobile since 2001 it seems they can extend your contract whenever they feel free too!!! which is b.s !!! so anyways i got to there store at 10:30am to speak to the rep about my situation with my phone plan which bye the way i have 3 phones on and since 2001 ive upgraded my phones 3 times which if you get what they call an upgrade every two years when you (sign a new 2 year contract) which i never did and if my math is correct 3 lines 12 years i should or could have recieved over 10 new phones right? again if i signed a contract!!!! or as they say it was done electronically by dialing my number after having a conversation at 11:30am with there phone rep? again b.s!! so last but not least for contract issues and final step after chatting with glen via t-mobile online support chat he directs me here!! well b.s :) messed up day!! or wasted day!!! bye the way anyone from t-mobile who may read this (b.s) means its bullshit i hope and prey someone e-mails me so i can give you my# but hey you have my # more run around @ b.s. beware of t-mobile

My name is Minerva C. Eaton. I am writing to dipute the cancellation fee being charged to me. I was not aware that my service was extended in December. I have been with t-moblie since its beginning. I was not happy with my plan. It jumped from 80 dollars to one hundred and sixty dollars. I feel as though I should not be chartged a cancellation fee because of a t-moblie customer service representative's mistake. Please respond. Thanks.

on november 5th I tryed to cancel my daughter off my family plan, and I was told that I was still under contract untill 2014. back in march I took my son off my plan, and the associate told me i was in a old plan and he could switch me with no contract obligation and i said ok as long as im not binding to a new contract and he said no so I said ok. now they say im under contract. I never would have switched my plan and i never sighned or verbaly agreed to another contract. can somebody please resolve this. I am paying for my daughter on my family plan and she is with someone else.this is the 5th email and i get no response! I need this fixed please! carl brooks 6037851081 account#432927129

I recently purchased a Galaxy S11. It developed a battery problem and would not charge. I went to a T-Mobile store and they said it needed to be sent back for repair. I asked about a loaner and was advised they did not do loaners. I did not understand as I use my telephone everyday, I pay my bill, and now I was to be without a telephone because the product was not working. I was, however, offered a chance to upgrade to the Galaxy 111, at a high cost and with addtional two-year contract agreement. I refused. I was Fedexed a replacement telephone very quickly. I did have to purchase another screen protector, which did not make me very happy.
Apprximately one month later, the new telephone stoped working. I went to another, larger T-Mobile store. They said the telephone would have to go back for repairs. I asked about a loaner. I was advised, Yes, for a $54.00 fee, which I would get back when I returned the loaner. Needless to say, this did not go over very well. I was shown the replacement, and could not believe this was being used to replace the Smart phone I currently use and depend on each day. It had to be several years old and still contained text messages from the previous user. I was also advised there was a $5.00 processing fee. She could not explain the reason for the fee, except to say they collected it from everyone. I just shook my head.
I cannot believe I was treated this way. Not one single time was I called by my name. I advised her I had just replaced my telephone a few weeks ago and she said she could see that. No remorse, or any empathy was offered for a defective product. I understand T-Mobile does not make the telephones, but they do sell them. I guess I just expected to be treated better from a major company. I did receive my replacement telephone and yes, I had to purchase another set of protective covers.

I have been with T-Mobile for over ten years and my bill averages over $140.00 per month. I know this is not a lot to this company, but it is forcing me to take my business elsewhere. $14,000 over a ten year period should allow me to be treated better.

I am extremely upset with both times I had to return product and the lack of any concern from the staff.

Burnie Stedham

I have been a T-Mobile customer for almost 10 years. About two years ago their service and customer support started going downhill. I recently called and asked if I could change to a less expensive plan and whether my contract would be extended if I made the change. Multiple times I was assured that it would not, so I told them to change my plan. I also told them to take the insurance coverage off, as I have never used it in almost 10 years. I have always bought a new phone. No sooner do they change my plan, then my phone stops working. Continuously dropping calls and even turning itself off and on again while trying to make a phone call. Not receiving emails or text at all or receiving them a day late. So I call T-Mobile for technical support multiple times, each time being told that they are sorry and they do whatever they do and tell me that my phone is fixed. On the third call for support, I express my frustration and tell them that after nearly ten years of being a satisfied customer, I am just waiting for my contract to end in Jan 2014 so I can switch to another carrier. That is when I am told that the recent change that I made has extended my contract until April 2015 and that I had agreed to it. Actually, when I asked repeatedly if changing my plan would extend my contract, I was told that it would not and that T-Mobile no longer had contracts, it was a month by month agreement. They either have incompetent people working for them or they are just lying. I have no intention of staying with them until 2015 and have contacted the IL State Attorney's Office. I'm sure that I am not the only customer they have done this to. They could care less about their long-standing loyal customers and they as much as told me so when I told them that I was contacting an attorney.

I have been a loyal curtomer of tmobilr for 9 yrs. In the last 5 or so months I have had non stop service issues My cell phone is my business line and my livlihood. and is not dependable. I have been into the tmobile store to get help and also called customer service we did a major reset on my phone and now its worse than ever I cannot afford to pay a 200 cancel fee and shouldnt have to because im not getting the service Im paying for I am tired of the runaround I am gettimg and just would like to do something else My acct# is 316648943 my phone # is 2082376326 I would appreciate a prompt response to this matter

The reason why I want to cancel my contract is because what they promised me did not happen. I called to t-mobile to add text message to my account. T-mobile representative told me there was a package for that with 1000 min plus unlimited text for the same amount that I'm paying right now. Of course I thought that was a good deal. But before I agree I ask her again how much my payment would be she said it would be the same. She also said that it would take half a day for text to work on my phone. Nothing happen so I waited for the next day it still did not work. So I called In to see what the statis was, another representative told me nothing was change in my account. I was frustrated. Then a week later they send me a free text saying that my account has been change. I was even more frustrated. I called in to ask them why was my text not working now that the plan has been change. They just said that oh you want to add text. I said yes it should be included in the package right. So the next day my text was working alright but I have to pay for each one. Each representative is giving me different information. I feel like they have lured me into a trap. I really wish that I can cancel this contract then I won't be going with T-Mobile no more. Please help me dispute T-Mobile contract. Thank you

Re: Account No. 43925598, Invoice No. V00864492643. My Nov. 12 bill incorrectly indicated that I had not paid my Oct. 12 bill for £26.83. I did pay the cheque and it was debited to my account on Oct 16th 2012. I contacted your customer service department on at least 5 occasions. Despite being an A1 customer for 16 years, no-one accepted my word and instead of your accounts dept. investigating, I was asked for proof. I have worked in accounts for 32 years and tried my utmost to explain but I found everybody I spoke to: ignorant of accounting procedures, unco-operative and rude. The assumption was that I was lying. I forwarded a copy of my account showing the deduction, which I should not have been asked to do, in my opinion. I have since received a text message threatening to cut off my service. I now have a copy of the actual cheque in my possession, proving that the said amount was paid. The problem lies within the T-mobile accounting system. I have wasted a lot of valuable time on the phone talking to people who are incompetent and I have had to contact my bank to get a copy of the cheque. Not only have I not received an apology, it would appear I am still on your 'black list'. Resolve this ASAP.

My account # is 364735326. My t-mobil cell # is 727-804-7757. On 9-09-12 I spoke to Dominique E. about matching an offer from Verizon
to me for unlimited talk and text for $39.99. I told her as an 8 year customer with t-mobil; that I didn't want to switch if she could match
that offer. She said I need to speak with my supervisor and put me on hold. When she returned, she said to me that t-mobil would do a
2 year contract for unlimited talk and text for $40.00 plus tax if I signed a new 2 year contract. I questioned her if it was $40.00 or $39.99.
She said $40.00, not $39.99. I said that would be fine and did a new 2 year contract over the phone. When I got my first bill on 10-01-12.
it showed that I was being charged $59.99 plus tax. I immidiately contacted t-mobil Loyalty dept. and spoke to LaShonda. She told me t-mobil
does not have such a rate. I told her that 's what I wa s quoted, she told me that the phonr tape could be retrieved to verify my claim and
that if I was quoted $40.00 plus tax that is what my rate would be for 2 years. She also promised me that she or her supervisor LaToya would
pull the tape and get to me by phone with-in 72 hours max. Today, after 72 hours had elapsed, I spoke to Marc K. about what had transpired.
He told me that I should have been quoted $49.99 plus tax. He changed my rate to that amount today. He also said that I can e-mail you to
research our conversation on 09-12 and that if I was quoted $40..00 plus tax , it would be honored for 2 years. He also said that I should expect
to hear from you within 5-8 business days. I have been a loyal and timely paying customer with t-mobil for 8 years. I just want the rate that
Dominique quoted me on 09-09-12 to sign a new 2 year contract. Please get back to me by e-mail or phone ASAP.

I have been with T-mobile for 12 years. I moved to NC and found the services to be sub-par to what is advertized.

T-Mobile charged all my 3 lines and it was over $200. I called a customer rep and I was told I had insurance on the 2 of the 3 phones. I did not add insurance nor would of due to the high deductables. I received an apology and was credited.

The complaint I have is as follows;

1) There was much static and fading in and out on calls. We had to travel to an area 50 yards away to connect to phone calls.
2) The phones had an echo. when talking, there was an echo and this distracted the phone call. In fact, the t-mobile rep had to call back after we moved to another location.
3) Numerous phone calls have been dropped and during business calls, it was difficult to get the the same person who we talked to initially.
4) I was told by a T-mobilr rep that when we renew a contract for 2 years and purchase a phone with a better price and rebates, the phone actually is paid for through the data plan. So the price in the data plan accounts for the recuperation of the phone. This payment is not aware to the public. If it took 6 months for the T-mobile to re-cup the true price of the phone, the price of the data is not reduced.
5) Many times, the 4G is turned off and I gave to go back to the mobile Wifi system to check the data bullet. I know this because, there are only bars showing and no 4G.

Donna Jean Anderson

I just submitted a complaint on 10/11/12, Iam 65 years old on a fixed income, I had a family plan which I was informed that my contract would be up on 10/10/12. On 10/10/12 I called your customer service dept. to inform them that my contract was up I would like to dropped two of the lines but I would be keeping the primary line with new contract just for myself (one line only) and wanted to upgrade my phone. I was told no problem. The rep. asked me would I be interested in keeping one of the lines no cost or charges it would be free, she would be able to give an me addition discount on my plan, I didn't need the extra line but to save money I agreed. When I went to upgrade my phone at the T-Mobile store I found out that I still had three line extented for another two years.

What do I need with three line at my age. I felt like I was missed informed, I have been your customer for awhile with no complaints until now. My family members who was on the plan with me waited until the contracts was up and went to another carrier, so I could get a lesser plan for myself. now I can't upgrade my phone and still have three lines I can't use. Pleasse help.. I am willing to stay with T-Mobile but not under these conditions. If you reverse this contract back to what it was, I can go to the T-Mobile store to have them take care of this matter in front of me. Talking to the Rep. over the phone was very hard for me to understand what she was doing or see what was going on.

I had called on December 29 2012 and I talked to a rep I called because I was suppose to have unlimited everything on my plan. recently I found out that that was not so. I change my plan to a lower price then what I was paying and they gave me a quote of $175.00 for 3 lines unlimited including taxes. I got a text from then 1/24/2013 and I found out that the same line I was calling about before was still the same nothing was changed. please listen to the recording and you will see that I am telling you the truth. please fix this problem asap

Unlimited last time I checked ment WITHOUT limitations. This is not the case with T-mobile. T-mobile has unlimited plans with blured service shortcuts, and pitfalls resulting in customer rate hikes. They offer Unlimited Data, calling, and txting, but they fail to render all of this in their services after you've paid and signed a contract agreement which binds you and can ruin your credit.

T-Mobile, and Metro pcs are running on a combined (AWS) spectrum which is great for stock holders that invest, but it's like( robbing peter to pay paul )for the customer! I contacted T-Moblie in reguards to their problem and was told I was being transfered to someone who would make changes to my account in order to get back my loss of speed that I'm already paying for with no additional charges. However once connected it was explained in full detail that UNLIMITED ment limitations, and for an additional fee of ten dollars I could regain what was rightfully mine and what I had paid for from the start!

The companys CEO states that he sees Unlimited data as a (differentiator)! Sounds great for advertising, but what T-mobile claims to be the differentiator is actually a well camoflauged trap! Even the (TRULY UNLIMITED) plan does not allow customers to use their smart phones to it's fullest advantage! I believe this to be false advertisement. I am contacting the BETTER BUISNESS BUERAU in reguards to this matter and I encourage everyone with this problem to do the same to an UNLIMITED extent.

I went to a neighborhood T-Mobile store to have 1 of my numbers moved to the person that was on my account and to lower my bill due to the fact he had everything you could have on his line and my other 2 lines only have text and talk, which we were paying the same thing he was. I was told that I could have my bill lowered and it wouldn't affect my contract. I now find out that my contract was extended for 2 years. Please put my contract date back to the original 2013 date.

Almost 1 year ago they offered me a better plan at $45 a month for my plan and they have over charged me for all this time by $45. My bill has not dropped and I never check it. I called as soon as I caught it and the Associate said they would fix it and make it retroactive but as soon as I go to pay nothing has changed. I can't seem to get them to listen to my complaint so I will have to just file my complaint with the BBB again if they don't fix things.

I went to T-mobile to pay a bill today in Delancey & Ludlow, but the machine is broken. That's why I asked the customer service to help. In the same time, only had 2 staff in the stock and they were keep talking and talking, in the store didn't had the other customer. I was only one, I was standing front of their counter, they were looking at me but didnt care, i was waiting their finished conversation. Finially had one stuff (Eric) knew me in there. I asked him help to pay the bill, he said "0k", but The other staff (jasmine,she is store manage), she said " wait" then they kept their convensation.

I liked freak, I was standing and looking their conversation. After few mins, I asked Eric, I can come back later if you are busy, and jasmine using her really impolite eye looking at me and she also said " u r customer, we will service u first" but her voice so mean and liked complaint, I'm someone brothing their convsation. I told jasmine, I could back later if u want keep talking with your staff then She pushed the counter chair that was next to me. I was really shock and angry. She walked out, I didn't know finally how can react her action. Eric servied me to pay a bill and he approlagie what she did for me.

Then I left but I still so angry what jasmine did for me. She is store manger, she need to know how to serive customer. If she want private or space to talk with her co-worker, why she doesn't go to their staff room and she doesn't want to serive customer, she should locked the door, don't let people in. She should need to know have a lot people want to get her job.

my cotract was extended i went to a t mobile store one of ur workers told me if i wanted to save some money i told him ok .i asked him if my contract will go up 2more years 'he told me no 'now i find out that he lied to me .iwant to have my contract to expired in feb which it was the tim that i should have expired .i dont think is right that for 15 dollars that i save my contrach should go up 'plus i dont like the lies he told me 'i would appreciate if you would take care of this matter 'also i had a motorola cliq which was giving me problems they send me a samsung;which i dont know how to use 'i would like to have a motorola phone .this samsung hangs up on people half time i cant get no internet.i have been ur customer for 11years by the way the store is in spring field mass on state street

i have had my grandson on my account for almost 4 years, back in november my daughter called me from the t-moble store in cicero, she was getting a phone for my grandson and granddaughter, she need information to take my grandson off my account. now i find it to not be cost effective to have a moble phone so i wanted to cancel my phone. they now say i made a new contract in nov. but all i did was take my grandson off my existing account there was not a new contract signed at any time. if you look back on my records you will see i have been a very good customer and have paid my bill always early.

in nov. i received a bill for 80 some dollars then in dec. 54.75 now i have one here for 283.37. i cannpt see how i can be charge over two hundred dollars to cancel a contract that dose no exsist. i would appreciate if this could be resolved without any conflict. als0 i was in the store today and they had me speak with someone named steve id #0623477 he was very rude to me and more or less laughed at me when i told him i had no contract. thank you for your time

To the contract dispute dept. or to whomever it may concern I,m writing this letter to inform you of the conduct and the manipulative behavior of the sales person at t-mobile store booth in Wood-bridge NJ. i was clear on the fact that i didn't want a contract with any company, and the sales person told me that it was not a contract.

I was just getting a discount on the phone , so I,m disputing the contract because i haven't had a contract in quite sometime, and if i wanted a contract i would have gotten a better phone for free , in regard to the contract, so I,m respectfully asking your dept. to eliminate that contract asap.

I have had T-Mobile for 7 years and have had several issues with the connectivity. Recently, one month before my contract ends, I received a call from a representative at T-mobile offering me a boost product to assist with my connectivity issue. I asked the representative was this going to start another contract or continue it.

I was told no, so I took their offer. I have now come to find out they started another 2 year contract after being told they were not and when I went to terminate the product, they had a 200 dollar termination fee on the bill. I was livid and decided to call.

Everyone kept passing me around and I finally got an email to voice my complaint, only to find out the email address is not as simple to complete. I feel this company is up to no-good thing and I just wanted to express my concerns when dealing with people of this level.

The latest complaint is today Feb 25, 2013:called customer service and told them I wanted the email or website given to me before Christmas 2012 to cancel my contract. I was passed to another agent, aledgidly going to asist me. It ened up as we at t-moble wants my busniess and is going to make every effort to use the phone maker as the excuse for their lousey service.

If its true that T-mobile makes recordings of conversations held pertaining to concerns and problems, it has been noted, the amount of times I have called or have been online trying to keep my phone and service working.
I have payed all my bills - even had auto pay.
I am paying to partisipate in a Stevne King novel! The relationship with T Mobile is a nightmare.

No one is paying for the gas that I use to go to T Mobile, my time spent expaining the problems having with the phone, since August. I had Verizon for 10 years, and Consumer Cellular. NEVER have I had the mind-bending discussions on why they doesn't back up the phones they sell, or the shell game of paying for a new phone because of the leased phone stopped working after 3 months.
I want to be removed from any association from T Mobile. I will gladly give your phone back.

I recently moved from Massachusetts to Winter Haven, FLA and within the last seven days i have not had consistent service. My calls drop / I am not able to make calls out / I have ongoing dropped calls and I at times I have service at all.

I am cancelling my contract and due to my inconvenience and being a loyal customer for over 15 years I am requesting no fees or penalties be charged to my account because this decision was not made in a hurried manner. I have tried several resolutions per TMobile representatives and my issues have been ablle to be resolved. Thank you Sincerely Margie Colon

Acct# 775730695
Jan 2012 I called T-mobile to find my contract end date, they told me August 12 2012 my 2 yr contract was done. August 17th I switched to Cricket mobile. We called T-mobile gave my ss # and cancelled the account.
A month later T-mobile sent a notice that my payment was late. When I called they said my contract end date was August 23rd and they made a mistake and I should contact the contracts dept. Now I'm getting calls everyday to pay the $323.oo bill. I was a very good customer never late and always paid in full. Do they really think I would cancel a contract 1 week before it done just to give them an extra 250 dollars?
They also gave me an email address for the contracts dept., that after 1 month has not answered any of my emails.
I should not be asked to pay for a T-mobile mistake.

I am absolutely furious over my data reduction speed. I just purchased a hotspot plan two days ago and now my speed has been reduced to nothing because I reached some data limit. I have unlimited data so how can there be a data limit? I am currently on state active duty in response to Hurricne Sandy at Camp Smith. I can handle being away from my family knowing I am helping others, but what I can't handle is my one real link to the outside world has been reduced to turtle speed. I have no idea when I am coming home and the only comfort I have to pass my down time is my computer. It makes me wonder how many other people you are screwing over, or worse yet, how many other soldiers you are screwing over, not just here but abroad. I would like to think T-Mobile Exec's are ashamed of themselves but my guess is their not. That's Corporate America for ya...Shame on you!!!

in june of 2012 we went to t-mobile to have a number changed from one phone to the next.our agaent omar called the office and told them what we wanted to do.they said that they would not extend our contrct.which had been extended once before by them for an unknown reason.well thsy extended it again after telling their agent that they would not. when i called they said that if i cancelled our contract they would charge me $400.00.i told them that i was done and no longer wanted to business with them.again they said that they would sap my credit with the $40.00 charge.and i could send this imformation to contract review. as the site says people cannot get an answer feom them.i want out. feed up james stephens

I'm complain this so awful with the T-mobile since they added voice plan on my account. They offer me the voice plan but I told them not necessary. Only unlimited and unlimited text message since I was T-mobile in 2008 with old sidekick along with unlimited web and unlimited less 90 a month. I did ask them if they provide for disabilities includes hearing impaired with a good price or discount. They didn't provides either. I needed a cell phone in a case emergency. In a year later, added another lines still average less 100 dollar a month and another line adds is less 120 dollar for only unlimited web and unlimited text message included family packing for data plan service. There added another line in May 2010 included unlimited web and unlimited text message less 200 dollar a month. However, T-mobile representative and I were talking over phone to ask offer adding voice plan was in May 2010. I was like to saying no thanks. Later in June 2010, I found out on my billing was so higher over 250 to 300 a month included family package is unlimited web, unlimited text message and voice that's impossible. I called them back to able remove voice plan but they cannot because of contact in 2 years
I was so upset they keep voice on my bills for 2 years. They know I'm deaf but not necessary have voice plan for me and the family. All wanted is unlimited web and unlimited text message. I got suspended service back in October 2012 because I don't pay bill over 300 dollars. I can't afford pay for 300 dollar a months. I decided send to the complain to T-mobile and they gave me an information to write a letter. I feel that T-mobile is wrong to put voice plan and should provide for disabilities benefit. Also, they should repay or refund from owes me from voice plan for 2 years. Hopefully, it will help to understand how is very situation to communicate as careful. And lacking of communication. Please helping me to able sue T-mobile. Thanks

my name is mike ramos sr. my tmobile phone # was live. i have been a customer of your co. for almost 5 years. I was recently diagnosed with a cancer in the liver. I should be starting treatment soon. Unfortunately, i want to cancell all my fininacial debts and also cancel all my account. Is there anything that i can do to have it erased i just don't want to leave my family, wife in debt. I would appreciate it if you can work with me on this issue, because due to my hardship, it cannot be paid, or kept. please do respond thank you! my tmobile account # is 658671979 .

Hi Sir/ Madam,
My name is Ephrem Assfaw. My phone no. 571-265-6292. And Acc.No. 529499669. I am a valued customer of T- Mobile for more than 5 years. As my understanding when I was subscribe T-Mobile, i signed for only two years contract . However the contract was over for the past three years. Right now when I was checked my status in T- Mobile branch, still your status was shown in a contract. So, in my behalf and understanding the contract was over.
I was try to reach T-Mobile representative by dial 611. And I explained those things for more than two representative in different days. The first one was a Lady as she said " let me review your case and finally this was beyond my ability. So, I will try to contact with my supervisor . I was waiting almost 10 minutes . Finally she said the supervisor is not here. Hope fully he can call you ..... " no one to respond or solve my question. Another representative as he said " you have to explain the dispute about the contract and submit the contract review department and they give you the solution within max. 10 business days."
So, I would like to request review my case and make the right decision.
I will waiting your feedback.

Best regards,

Ephrem Assfaw

acct.@ 224154565 - Continue complaint. Offered and accepted monthly rate including taxes $139.17. Five days later T-Mobile withdraws offer and will bill me at $196.77 plus taxes per month. After 11 years of business with this company, how can they do this? They say they record phone calls, I ask them to pull these recordings from Nov. 27, 2012. They said they cannot do this. What can I do at this point? I cannot pay this amount that they have changed it to. Help!

I have been a loyal customer of TMobile for many years. I decided about 2 months ago that I needed to upgrade my phone in order that I could get better service at my home. I have very poor TMobile coverage in my area although we are in a major city in Alabama. I use my cell phone for my business so it is critical to have good service. I elected to upgrade to the Samsung Galaxy S3 due to the WiFi calling feature on the phone. As soon as I received my phone I connected to my home WiFi network and started trying to use my new phone. On my first call the call dropped from WiFi about 2 minutes into the call. This consistently continue to occur so I contacted TMobile Support and we went through numerous setup review on the phone and finally decided that a master reset needed to be done. I completed all of the suggestions with NO improvement in service. I contacted TMobile support on approximately 8 other occasions and SamSung directly on one. I have exchanged the phone out and completed a master reset on 2 other occasions all to NO avail. I visited my local TMobile store and reviewed the issue with the manager and he assured me he would get to the bottom of it. I have made numerous attempts to reach the manager again with NO return phone call. I finally placed another call to TMobile Technical Support and they finally admitted that they did not know what to do to resolve the problem. They have now been working on the issue for over a week with NO resolution.

The complaint I have is as follows;

4) I was told by a T-mobile rep that when we renew a contract for 2 years and purchase a phone with a better price and rebates, the phone actually is paid for through the data plane. So the price in the data plan accounts for the recuperation of the phone. This payment is not aware to the public. If it took 6 months for the T-mobile to re-cup the true price of the phone, the price of the data is not reduced.
5) Many times, the 4G is turned off and I gave to go back to the Wifi system to check the data bullet. I know this because there are only bars showing and no 4G.

Donna Jean Anderson

I purchased tmobile spring board tablet s7-303u with 2yr contract , broke a week ago, a month after warranty expired, there is no authorized or unauthorized repair services anywhere, there is no parts available or even made for this model. I'm still under 2yr contract & paying for this junk.
wasted 4 days with tmobile customer service on the phone and in a store. basically they're telling me to buy a new device $450 and still pay for the broken one I can't use, there are some tablet deals on tmobile website but only available for the new 2yr contract, I am frustrated and thinking about just dropping their service all at once, even if it cost me $200 early termination fees. It should be illigal to sell devices if there is no parts produced to repair them.

I am writing this complaint report, because Im forced to do so by customer service rep by the name of (Steve). I renewed my t-mobe contract with t-mobel about the 1st of the month of October 1, 2012. I renewed with customer service by the name of Falon. She offered me a new contract renewel with t-mobile 4g my touch. With absolutely no change from the plan I currently had. I recived email the 2nd day of having the phone I called and spoke with several customer services rep and they were able to reset the new phone where I would not have to up-grad my services. She also said my da. would not be getting email on her phone with the last 4 digits (4801) well my da. started receiving text message about going over her usage, I thought it was yet another error, so I called yet again for the 3rd or 4th time and I spoke with Alicia, she said she also see in her notes that it was documented that I was suppose to have that plan fixed, but she was not able to do so, so she transferred me to Mr. Steven who was cocky and not helpful. He said that he could not see where that conversation had taken place, the phone we have, we could no way have confirmed that deal to have up-grad phone without the internet changing. I even told Falon at the beginning of the conversation, that If we could not keep the phones, I would have packed the phones up and sent them back, she assured me that, it was ok to keep the phones, that she would set the phones where my daughter would not be able to go over her internet usage. Well Mr. Steven was rude and would not allow me to speak to no one but him that I would have to make contact only thru email or mail, when I ask him for the mailing address, he took entirely to long coming back on the phone telling me that he had to look it up, that I would get immediately reponse from the consumer.

PS: I refuse to be treated this way by your company, look at my service record, I have been with you all too long to accept something I don't have too. Steve told me that you sir would be able to go over my record and the recorded conversation to see exactly what took place on the new contract that was made. He also stated that you would be able to cancel any future deal with t-mobile, so in the mean time, myself, family and co-worker will be more than happy to seek other carriers. As far as Mr. Steve, I hope not to have any further future dealing with him. He should not be a customer service rep. At this time, I refuse to pay this bill until I hear from your company that I heard wrong from Falon. I don't think I did.

I also viewed responses as to how long it would take to get a call back, I'm hopeing to hear from someone very soon, If not I will be looking into new carrier.

To whom it may concern my name is Jose A. Calles my account # is 686061823 the # I'm calling about is 15593503613 . The reason for this complaint is because I have been trying to cancel this line for the past months and they tell me I can't because my contract was renewed till 2014 with out my authority . When I called to cancel # 15592615474 because that contract was expired they offered me a free phone so I wouldn't cancel this # 15592615474 so I accepted the offer but they never told me that by accepting this offer I was going to renew also the contract for # 15593503613 if not I would had never accepted the offer . I had called various of times to let them know that my phone was not working and the would always send me phones that weren't even new they were reconstructed . I'm looking forward that you can help me out with this problem all I'm trying to do is disconnect my phone with # 15593503613 since it doesn't work . Thank you

I took out a contract with T-Mobile through EE on 26th November 2012. I received a PAK Code from O2 which was TEL783359. To enable me to use my O2 Mobile No: 07777621508. I was given a temporary No: 07984 685356. I was informed my old number would take approximately 1-2 days to connect. During the next three days I was unable to receive calls or reply to emails. When i contacted T-Mobile I was informed that they could not support a 07777 prefix.

I immediately spoke to O2 to see if I could return to them as my number was used for business purposes and was in a number of Scottish Government websites and with HMCR besides the known number to over 110 Traders with who I deal with and my business cards carry that number.

I cancelled the T-Mobile contract and asked for a PAK Code to give to O2. T-Mobile said they could not do this as they never accepted the number and it was returned to O2 who deny this and said they could not accept a number with out this code. I again spoke to T-Mobile who said again they could not give me a code as they did not have the number in their system.

This has now been an on going issue and as of today the 12/12/12 I still cannot get the use of my old number. I have spoken to both T-Mobile and O2 for the last two weeks and have just been left in limbo not being able to use a number both companies said would be upand running.

I again spoke to T-Mobile who insisted that it did get into their system but was rejected. O2 has informed me that every indication shows from their system that it is still with T-Mobile and until I get a PAK Code from them, they cannot give me my number back. TMobile refuses to give one. they have delt with this issue extremely badly and is not in keeping with OfCom regulations regarding MNP instructions. I

would like this issue resolved as soon as possible as this is costing my organisation potential business and also will be costly to change stationary and cause a great deal of what would have been unnecessary work contacting all the organisations and people I work with and through.

I have had numerous billing issues/concerns with my T-Mobile billing and the lack of customer service. For the last 6 months I had asked about leaving/or getting out of my contract but was advise I had to pay $150.00 for each line I carried. I carried 3 lines finally in October my son started to have problems with he's blackberry we couldn't get anywhere with any of the T-Mobile rep so not wanting to put up with this type of service or lack of to the inconsiderated manner of the rep.

( due to I really couldnt afford to get out of the contract I went ahead and paid the 150.00 so we could switch him to a different carrier) . My contract on the other two lines were up on 11/26/2012. On 12/1/2012 we went ahead and switch to a new carrier (only because I could not afford to pay the additional $300.00 T-Mobile was asking for ) I got my bill with a due date of 12/17/2012 of $132.98 I went into the T-Mobile store in Gulfgate paid the bill and advise the rep that I had already switch to a different carrier on 12/1/2012 was there anything else for me to paid he advised "No that's it".

Now I am getting a final bill for $130.97 ?? I contacted T-Mobile asked for a supervisor that couldn't assist me so I asked for a manager ,-was put on hold ,supervisor kept going back and forth and than the line just went dead !!??? Please help me settle this ,I understand that yes I was with them from 11/26 thru the 12/1 . I am willing to pay an adjusted/prorated bill but I just dont believe this is FAIR. Just for the record I had beem a loyal T-Mobile for over 22 years and its just gotten worst.

Here is whats happenning, back in dezember I had my contract upgraded for 2 years and I was told that I was going to get a new phone for free which is the galaxy ll, the rep even told me that I could get another one for 229.00 if I wanted to because of being a loyal customer for 10 years. And now almost 2 months later im been charged for all this extra charges and the rep said that t-mobile only gave me 250.00 as in credit for the phone. So now I think thats unffair, so if you can please review my contract and make sure I dont have to pay what I wasnt told, i'll appreciatte it. Thanks for ur help. Looking foward to hearing from you.

Called to cancel my contract because my family wants to put me on their phone plan with another company and T-Mobile told me I recently got thrown into another contract when in reality none of this was told to me prior to this third year after discontinuing a second phone from this account. I was not told anything about this change at this time or the at the time of the original phone sale to me. I was not given any paperwork to this regard. I am a 73 year old women who cannot afford to pay any contracts I did not sign or agree to.

I am so sick and tired of this crap I do not have a contract I have delt with this matter already and now i want to cancel service and you want to charge me for doing it early but if i dont have a T-Mobile contract it should not cost . I can not tell you all the stuff so I would like some one to call me to clear this matter up. Go back and check all notes talked to a guy there for over one hour and he checked it out, that when i got my phones and paid for them there was no CONTRACT go back i NEVER agreed to any CONTRACT. So get it handled because now you have made me not want to have you at all. I was going to keep one but not now.

Go back and listen to the recording oh thats right she never sent it to one because THER IS NO CONTRACT.

Today I got two prepaid lines from T-Mobile to use with iphones. I called this company to get details and prices of their plans. The first question they asked me was "for what are you going to use your data? I told them I needed something fast to watch Netflix, videos, etc.

They told me that they have a 4G network great for that the type of usage.The price sounded great: $50 for unlimited talk, text and data. My iphones are 4 generation so I only can get 3G, so I was pleased with the offer. The sent me to a local store and I paid for the two lines and I noticed that the internet was saying 'E," I called t-mobile and after a lot of complaining, they told me that they ONLY offer 2G for iphones in general.

I told them that my father has an iphone with t-mobile and he has 3G. The representative told me that even when the phone says "3G" those customers are only getting 2G. How deceptive!! I asked for a refund but they denied my claim because it is prepaid, even when the complain was made within 1 hour of activation and they recognized they made the error (gave false information). So now, I just threw in the trash $ 110.26. Be careful with t-mobile, they lie just to get your money.

My previous A/c# is 458495493 and the new 875505809. I have been with T-Mobile since 2006. I called to let them know I called to let them know that I am terminating my business with them within 24 hours effective today 02 08 2013 and they said I am on a contract. I do not know what contract they are talking about. I not bought any discouted product from the company neither have I chosen any plan of discounted rate.

I will not to pay for this non working cell- phone,this is not my fault ,and I dont need no more your contract. since phone not working and my husbend not work becouse costomers not reach him and busenes not working.cansel this contrakt with no charge,if you charge so you have to pay my husband for one week,he not working becouse cell-phon doesnt work.

I am writing this email because T-Mobile chose to ignore the failed to protections I've set on my account. My account is set up with NO authoirzed users and a password for the account and this was ignored. On the phone number 302 275-9303 had problems with the windows phone, I was told T-mobile couldn't replace it because they weren't making that one anymore and that another phone had to be chosen. At that time, I was informed that the replacement of the WOULD NOT extended my contract because it was a faulty phone. The HTC Amaze was purchased for full market price and T-mobile representative assured that extension wouldn't happen. I only found out that the contract was extended because I had billing question. No one was given authorization to upgrade or extend this contract and I was very concerned about that because how DISSATISFIED I AM with T-mobile and this just helps to drive that point home. I have been a loyal customer for six years or so, even though I was not please with serivce or billing. My contract ended October 12, 2012 for both lines and I would like you to do the responsible thing and release both lines as there is no proof of my authorization to any contract extensionl. Thank you for your immediate attention to this sensitive matter.

T-Mobile advertized the best 4G coverage nationwide. The Target employee (apparently a Kiosk run by Radio Shack in Target) told me the 4G coverage in Southbridge was EXCELLENT. I bout the Samsung Galaxy iii phone with the 4G plan. It turns out there is no 4G or even 3G service in Southbridge and I could barely get any data service. After recovering from a really bad illness I talked at length to the T-Mobile and finally was informed that there is virtually no coverage in Southbridge. I returned the phone. Target would not give me a receipt for returning the phone which they have. T-Mobile is trying to force me to pay an early termination fee and Target will not refund my money or respond to me.

I have complained to the FCC and BBB. I am getting nowhere. I suffer from severe anxiety disorder and this is stressing me greatly. I need someone to respond honestly to my issue. The adverting was dishonest, I was sold a bill-of-goods that did not perform as promised, by ignorant and ill-trained staff.
T-Mobile advertized the best 4G coverage nationwide. The Target employee (apparently a Kiosk run by Radio Shack in Target) told me the 4G coverage in Southbridge was EXCELLENT. I bout the Samsung Galaxy iii phone with the 4G plan. It turns out there is no 4G or even 3G service in Southbridge and I could barely get any data service. After recovering from a really bad illness I talked at length to the T-Mobile and finally was informed that there is virtually no coverage in Southbridge. I returned the phone. Target would not give me a receipt for returning the phone which they have. T-Mobile is trying to force me to pay an early termination fee and Target will not refun my money or respond to me.

I have complained to the FCC and BBB. I am getting nowhere.

I am Writing Because My Contract Was Extended Without My Knowledge, About Two Months Ago I Went To Pay My Bill In One Of Your Stores And One Of The Sales Workers There Told Me He Can Give Me A Better Plan Then What I Had, Which Was The Unlimited Plan, I Told Him I Do Alot o f Tethering He Told Me That Was Fine Cause Tethering & Hotspot Was Included In The Unlimited Plan So I Agreed, So Couple Of Weeks Ago My Tethering Stop Working, Had To Go Back Into The Store To See Why , Talked To Another Sales Person There In The Store He Told Me Tethering or Hotspot Was Not Included In That Plan , He Told Me If I Wanted To Use My Tethering I Would Have To Go Back To The 5GB Plan, So That Plan Was Pointless And He Lied Cause Everything Was Not Included , And On Top Of That He Extended My Contract For Another 2yrs Without Telling Me That Was Part Of The Deal If He Would Have To Me My Contract Was Gone To Be Extended For Another 2yrs I Would Not Have Agreed To That Plan..I Don’t Want To Leave T-Mobile I Been With This Company For About 7yrs. All I Ask Is Please Help Me With This Situation.. I Will Really Appreciate It... My Name Is SHANIKA COOK / Acct #464 521 922 / My Mobile # 313-759-3399

I was not aware that I was renting my cell phone. I bought a phone and was supposed to be payin $80 +a month .. my bill is never the same I still don't get my calls, when I do get calls it drops..... I want a lower plan, if that can't happen then I will cancel y contract. I been unhappy with T-Mobile since I joined them.... And I also do not want Hotspot, it supposed to be part of ce, never works and when I call for help, I get disconnected. Even when I go into a T-Mobile store they are not helpful...

TOWHOM , that this may concern i was treated unfairly. Icall in to t mobile to change my plan on my phone.I don ' t remember who i talk to but i wanted my plan changed because my son and i no longer had the family plan .So as the representve talk to me i told him i did not want a contract . And he told me i did not have to get one. I ask him this three times he told me no so i don t why i have it i was not planning to get another and i would like it removed. MY cell # is 205 ) 566-6400 .AND MY ACCOUNT #is 363203865 THANKS MSS.BARBARA COATES

I have had several issues with the two phones that I have. I have had hangup, calls as well as mising very important calls. I have missed called from my job and have been on called have missed important messages for going into work because of poor service from t-moblie. I can not make calls often, link calls, and in the midst of conversations, calls often drop. This happens in my home,on the job, and in my car. I don't want to be charged for early termination, but I do not want to continue with your service for either phone. I have been stressed to the max, and I'm exhausted by t-mobiles poor quality service.

During the month of March I spoke to a Lisa in your collections department regarding my March bill.
I was concerned that I had been charged £50 outside allowance of which I was very surprised as I do not go over my allowance. This has not been the first time that I have checked my bill and notice that I had been charged for call that I did not make.
In speaking to your customer service advisor (Lisa) in your collections department in Leeds she told me I had made the calls and that I ad to pay it. I asked if I could speak to a manager and was told that I did not need to speak to a manager as she had explained everything and the manger would only be repeating what she had told me. I again asked if I could be put through to a manager Lisa then told me that she will not be putting me through to a manager as she felt that she had dealt with the matter. I said to Lisa again that I would like to speak to a manger as I wanted to complain.
She said under no circumstances is she going to put me through to a manager as my call did not warrant it and she again had already dealt with it. I explained that I am a customer and I was not satisfied with her response to my complaint and I would like to speak to a manager. Lisa point blank refused to put me through to a manager. So I hung up and redialled and asked to speak to a manager after explaining what it was I needed to speak to a manager about. I was then put through to a manager (cannot remember his name). Speaking to this manager caused me a lot of distress that I had him on load speaker as I was appalled with the way I was spoken to. He told me my bill was correct, that I had to pay it otherwise I will be cut off I tried to explain that I cannot afford to pay for something that I did not agree with and that I would like this looked into he told me that he is the manager and he has the last say. I told him that I do not go over my allowance and I refuse to pay for something I do not agree with he went on to say “ do we force you to use your phone we do not force you to use your phone you have gone over your limit and that is that.” I told him that I cannot afford to pay this as I have children to feed and you are taking food out of my children’s mouth. He responded “what has your children got to do with you making these calls outside of your allowance.” I was taken aback and so where the others who where listening to the conversation. I told him that I needed to feed my children and that I budget what I am spending and this is why I know I do not go over my allowance as I am careful. He them told me that I should check my balance and I would not go over, I in turn told him I do not need to check as I know I do not go over , he then replied it is obvious you do as you have gone over and if you where checking you would not have gone over.
I asked him if this is how you speak to your customers his response was “yes”. I told him that I would like to speak to his manager he told me that he did not have one. I then told him that I found him to be very rude and that I would be leaving T-Mobile he told me to go on then he did not care, again I was taken aback with his attitude and the manor in which he spoke to me. Again he was heard by my colleagues. I told him that I had him on load speaker, he did not care was his response.
I told him that I would be putting a complaint about the whole department including him; he told me to go ahead and asked if I wanted the address.
I am so appalled with his attitude and the rest of the team that I will take this further if nothing is done and my account looked into with regards to the charges on my account.
Today again I spoke to another advisor and found them to be very unhelpful like the rest of the them not willing to put me through to a manager as they are to busy and cannot come to the phone. I find this to be very frustrating when you are not able to speak to a manger when requested. I find it appalling that you are not able to speak to anyone of authority other than what you a=call frontline advisors who obviously needs customer service training.
I can be contacted on 07957130073

Phone number 347-245-6213. I was trying to do a change in ownership about 5 days ago with tmobile from my sisters name to my name and when we did everything the person I spoke to said that he was going to put it in and all I had to pay was the $300 deposit just to have it under my name but everything would remain the same. I would like to cancel my contract and was told that in order to cancel my contract I would have to pay a $200 cancellation fee. I do not see why I would have to pay a $200 cancellation fee if they opened it as a new account. I would like to get my $300 deposit without paying $200! I have at least a 20 day grace period to cancel the account so I am requesting my refund! Thank you!

So after over two years of having t-mobile and never being able to get a straight answer to any questions I am beyond frustrated with your company's ethics. When I call to cancel and am given "LOYALTY" phone pricing to not switch providers and upon calling back am given completely different pricing and am told "that is just how it works" that is beyond unethical and a HORRIBLE thing to do to your customers. When contracts, policies, and pricing changes within a single hour I am sorry but that is BULLSHIT. I will be advising my company to reconsider T-Mobile as their wireless provider not because of your coverage but because of your shoddy customer service. So disappointed.

I purchased a Tmobiee prism in Terre Haute Indiana on or around Sept 29 2012.On or around mid November 2012 the phone was not working properly.I took phone back to the location I purchased phone and was advised By Crystal (employee of Tmobile ) in Terre Haute Indiana that was under warrranty.and advised my son and I that we return phone to Return Center but only keep sims card and memory card and send non working cell phone to return center first before Tmobile send us a replacement.I did as instruceted by Tmobile employee.I recieved phone but nly shell NO BATTERY OR BATTERY COVER .I called tmobile and wenrt there 2 xs and was advised by a associate (employee ) that I call customer service and I did.They say order complete will send emil if they can replace battry and cover and no email and thats almost week later. now Tmobile in Terre Haute say we were to only send shell not entire phone .Well I was doing what Tmobile employee told me to do thats not my fault.My son still with out cell phone going on 2 or more weeks I paid $150.00 for phone And my husband and i and my mother are other extended family memebers are Tmobile customers and I am the payee..Its not my fault but your employee so Id like a battery and cover I sent or a replacement as soon as possible.i can be reached at 812 223 0871.Thanks Karen Bendekovich
Re 812 223 2474 is my sons cell phone

My name is Esther Alvarado and I have been a t-mobile customer for many years. I have always been very happy with t-mobile and was a customer under no contract for many years. On August 14th, 2012, I decided I wanted to upgrade my phone. I went to the Walmart Store close to my house and picked up the new phone. Being a T-mobile customer, I added this phone under a 2 year contract and not the other 2 lines that I presently had with my plan. On that same day, several hours later, I decided that this was not the phone I wanted and called T-mobile to ask if I could return the phone and go back to my original non- contract plan with T-mobile. I was told that I would have no problem returning the phone and going back to my origianl non-contract plan becuase I was under the buyers remorse period and had nothing to worry about. I proceeded to the Walmart Store and returned the phone. I understand that the Walmart Store failed to complete the proper proceedure in the transactions that day. I recieved a bill from T-mobile charging me $900.00. I was shocked and very worried about this bill. I called T-mobile and was told that I needed to go back to the Walmart Store where I did my transactions. The Walmart store accepted their error and correct all paperwork that was necessary. A T-mobile representative told me to go online to contractreview@t-mobile.com to explain my situation in order to clear the charges made during this misunderstanding;. I understand that maybe there was confusion with transactions being done at the Walmart Store as well as returning and getting another phone on the same day. I just want to get this bill taken care of and not have any problem with T-mobile. I highly appreciate t-mobile's professional and courteous service in which I have been helped many time in the past and trust that I will be helped in this present situation.
Account number: 568738241
Mobile number: (972) 207-2800
House phone: (972) 222-1134
Thank you for your guidance.
Esther Alvarado

i have been a customer of t Mobil for several years . my contract was up last month , i called and talked to a representative ,we went over everything and my total bill for the new 2 year was supposed to be 126.38 for 24 month for everything including the new phone and insurance on my second line 0410 .

first of all they tried to bill me for 700.00 which was wrong the phone was to be on payment plan , they told me to send the phone back and they send me another phone exactly the same which i though it was stupid , now they say my bill is 136.00 a month instead of 126.00 you try to screw people you do not give anything in writing . and after i have to deal with you like this i am a retired person on fixed income i can not pay the extra 10.00 a month and i should not

i need for you to go back and listen to the conversation when i singed for the new contract and adjust my bill to 126.38 which i wads promised.

On Januarary 5, 2013 I went to Kaneohe T-moibile because I was having trouble with my phone, it was shuting off by it self with in five minutes now matter what function I used on it drop calls, texting, going on games or even trying to use the internet,which the representitive told me that she would be ordering my a new one.

On Januarary 9 I went into the store to get my phone switch over to the new one I recieved on the 8th. The repersentative (PB) switchecd it over for me and I left deleting the contacts which was double and the phone began to do the same thing. I went back inot the store and was told my the same representive that it must be the batter and they didn't carry the batter for the phone I needed to go look else where.

I left the store frustrated and upset. I then went back about 45 minutes later and talk to a different representative who called customer service for me who tried trouble shouting it over the phone but my phone still didn't work, the customer service said that they would be sending me a new phone, I asked if it doesn't work could I cancelle line and was told I was still on contract.

I was told that in October when I had trouble with t-mobile of switching my daughter line back to my account, they gave me a credit of a months bill but I was not told at that time all my lines would be on a new contract just hers. If I was told I would never have agreed to it, because I had two lines already up on contracts and two more would be up this year.

I feel that they were sneaky on how they went about the contract renewal. I must say that they customer service(611) people were very helpful and polite, they tried to help me over and beyond. I don't know when my cell phone will be working properly again.

Had upgrade and went back under contract with surpose to bebe fathersday special 2011. Was advised my other line would need web service as a special web I would have to pay for the web service for 3 moths afterwards would receive web service for a year free, I agreeded. After the 3 months was told mistake was made would be corrected until then still had to pay for servive.

As of nov 2011 matter was surpose to be corrected. During this period there was a mild snow strom I started having problems with my line, I contacted tmoblie and was advised to do certain things for my service to be restored, a couple of times wad advised to do something relating to my email adress, since that period I have been blocked from that address and told tmoblie has nothing to do with mattet. Still to this day I still have problems with my line and have had phone for my line changed 4-5 times.

Was advised by a gentleman from loality department IF I had any more issues with phone notes were made to change the model if phine. 5/2/12 since phone change og dart phone still having problems, requested for model chage, mo notes mafe. Phone added to my line some time ago requested for line to be canceled, told I would have to pay a fee of 200 dollars.

Some time ago I requested for 2 added lines, wad told one line was free, and to kept from being charged an early canle fee haf to cancelline. line within 30 days. I did so. Later wad charged a fee because line was not canceled. Did keep one therefore I had 2 lines to account. As agreeded did pay for lune until contact was up that line numbet that line is the one that is surpise to have the free web for was surpise to be 2 years and after agreement 1 yeat but I keep getting chaced fot and must keep calling in to recevie credit for.

I have neen with tmobile for maybe 7 or 8 years atleast, nevet really had a problem. Expect when contact was up I would have problems with phone just gcall get a new phone, times go back under contact.

When I make a payment agreement honor it. If I must honor my agreement I expect the same from tmobile. Since my ordeal with going back under contact last year I will be adured mmatter is noted and be corrected, then I am told no notes are made! With my other line I request to cancel the service, told there is an early termanation fee of 200 dollars!

Told I could change my model of phone, then told no notes where made I can only recevie the same model! YES!!! I am very upset with my service!!

I do not like being lied too! I do not like being forced to accept and pay for something that is not agreeing with me! I have had periods of not receving impirtant calls and text, habe surpise to have upgraded service not to recevie, on my other line I am being forced to pay fro web service that is surpose to befree and IF I do not pay attention and call in and few times was in a nice way called a luar because of notses that was surpose to be in my account wasnt that it wad a fathersday offer, that wasnt.

If tmoblie do not want me as a customer just ask me to leave dont bully me, when I agreeded to paymrnt being taken from my account it wad surpose to be on a certain day it was takin out early, when canceling with my bank to stop payments the date for payment was pushed ahead.

Lost my email address listing to intrustions to correct a matter with my phone, and still mayter wiadnt corrected. Dont understand? Why? Therfore yes I am very upset and displeased. I am now adking IF all matters cannot be corrected to please let me out of my contact, ad for any fees that could be held against me to be wavief due to the ordeals I have been forced to undergo since agreement of me going back under contract with t moblie.

Basically I don't call a lot:I use less than 100 minutes out of 300 minutes allowed by my basic plan. So, to cut off more price (in order to save extra money) I had discussion a few option with your representative on late October or early November 2011, the representative told me that if I make a contract for 2 years, I can keep this plan with reduced price (27.6$, a 10 $ off from the current bill) and direct me to make a contract for 2 years (until November2, 2013).

However, when I checked the bill this Saturaday, i.e. yesterday, your company is still charging 37.7$. In that case, the representative deceived me to make a contract by providing false information or fradulent incentive. This is a scam that should not occur in an established company like T-mobile!! I strongly believe that if you look for the date in which I signed the contract you will find the name of the representative and the voice record of the conversation. I believe that if this is an intentional deception, the representative should be fired. Please, resolve this issue.

If the representative didnot say that I can reduce the charge on the bill, I wouldnot make the contract!!!

I went into the T-mobile store on 12/10/2012 about 4:45 p.m. located at 250 center Drive in Wood Bridge Mall, a retail Associate by the name of Johnny Ventura helped me with all my paper work for my different lines, he explained to me about all the changes to my plan with all the discounts and future payment of $60.00 more starting to be in effect on my 2/12/2013 bill, before all our business was done I questioned Johnny several times about my future bills because I did not want any surprises, he said everything will be okay, I signed a piece of paper about my contract, never once did he ever mention to me about a Migration fee!!

I have been with T-Mobile for over 12+ years and I know how I always get an explanation for all by business with T-Mobile, I went back to the same store on 12/26/2012 at 11:00 a.m at that time I was told by an Assistant Manager Joel.T that I had to wait for the Manager to come at 1:30 P.M I remained in the Mall til that time and spoke to David Galvao about the situation upon me arriving at the store he showed me a contract that I never once had in my possession about Migration Fees.

I explained to him also that I never saw that paper while at the store for business with Johnny Ventura, Mr. David Galvao then told me that I can bring everything back to the store and reverse all my contract business that I did at the store previously, at this time I am disputing this whole situation because I feel I was treated very unfair as a T-Mobile costumer, I should not have to go back into a store and show them my phone bill that says $556.44 for them to then give me a piece of paper about Migration fees that I was never aware of from the very beginning.

I am asking T-mobile to do everything you can to help me as a loyal costumer for over 12+ years, I respectfully trust your Judgement, and I would like to thank you in advance for any Help you can offer me at this time.

I got the mobile broad band thinking it was a good internet source it did not meet my needs so i canceled it 3 days too late now its a charge on my cell phone i been with tmobile for over 6 years and i dont want something little like this to have me go to another company the sales lady told me this is more than enough internet for me and it is not

Acct # 971-222-6811 and 971-338-1751 have an ending date of next October when it should be this next February. What happened was 503-380-1465 came in with us in October of last year and at first the entered her with an inccrrect number. She went back and changed it getting the correct number which I just gave you. Then they put her in with the incorrect plan. I called and changed it when the first bill came. We were already on unlimited miniutes and unlimited texting. They changed her to that plan and at that time they changed our contract ending along with hers. We should not have been affected. We didnt do a thing to our accounts and plans. Ours still should be February 2013. I like this plan but I always end up having to pay the entire bill which I cannot afford. Please correct out plan ending date. I have been a customer for many years and would appreciate your assistance with this matter asap.

Linda Reynolds:)
971-222-6811

T-mobile holds you hostage for renewal. I have been a loyal customer of T-mobile for over 9 yrs, never had an incident, pay timely and full payments no partials or payments plans.... T-mobile does not have nearly the same coverage as other providers yet when my daughters phone became eligable for renewal, I chose not to do so and wanted just to suspend the line. I was told that she is attached to my line where I upgraded last year thus now making her line only eligable until mine. Never mind her phone no longer works and that her last upgrade was 26 monts ago which means that her line has completed her obligation to the 2-year contract. T-moblie has found a way to not only not provide the adquate coverage that my daughter needs because they don't have enough towers but they also is holding my account hostage because they want to charge me $200.00 for early termination...Really a phone that has a 26 month timeframe is early terminiation, but oh buy the way if you need a phone you can buy one from t-mobile and we will sign you back up for another 2yrs...This is some bull..... now I am truly disappointed with t-mobile... I have put up with their inabilty to provide adquate coverage but now they are putting my child in harms way...I need to be able to speak to her where ever she is with out having to pay 200.00 on a phone that has met the 2 yr committment...Let me go... and belive me I will end my contract when my is due, but I am sure there will be a 200.00 charge for that. too.. they are also given conflicting reports, please be aware if you have separate contracts... you will now be lumped togther and you will not be aware be cause you dont get a written contract.... I am so disappointed this is truly not customer service...I am finished with the contract I should not be penalized with this charge..Really T-mobile you shoulb be better than this

Have feedback for T-Mobile?