T-Mobile Complaints Continued... (Page 5)

854+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call T-Mobile corporate: 425-378-4000

I want overseas to Morocco, while there I was checking with customer service about an existing issue that"s when I found out that I am being charged over $400 for texting when I spoke to so called account specialist he assured me that texting was free and that I shouldn't worry, only to found out that it was a total lie once I got back to the state. I spoke customer care but nothing was accomplish totallly disappointed with a company that I have been with for over 12 years the perfect picture of corporate greed .

My contract was ended on the 4th of January 2015 as I was informed by Alexa one of your members of Staff responding on my request yesterday the 15th of April 2015 at around 12:40 , along with my wife's contract too and it will be followed by my other three children's contracts which will be ended on the 1st of June 2015. I was not alerted by T-mobile company about the nearness of my our contracts end or receiving new offers! I was not given a Nano memory card along with my Experia -S Which was offered to me with my last contract! . I requested it yesterday through my call to Sanalia/ Member of Staff and I was charged £10:21 and to be delivered to me within three working days.

The surprise was today as I found my SIM inactive on my mobile phone and I can not make or receive calls on it and I believe that it has been disabled by your technical team before I receive my new SIM card! On my enquiry call today Thursday the 16th of April to a lady who is called Lee and who asked me about characters of my password and later about my Sim card number which I should have had it in the box of the phone as I am still using my old Sony Ericson Model C902. I explained to her that I do not know my password or the SIM card number as I am busy at present for preparing for the Tax Financial Year. she kept on repeating my first name without giving any alternative way that we could reach a solution for my problem and she hanged up her phone in a rude way!

I recalled again around 11:28 and a member of staff called Ian answered me and he repeated the same questions to me and I informed him that I had no time to go and search for my Sim card number and I do not know my password and if he can e-mail it to me . His answer was that he can not help me without obtaining them. You put me in a dilemma and I want you to get me out of it immediately please. I am considering to leave your company with my family members .

On April 14, 2015 At store #9795 my husband and I encountered the worst customer service in our history of affiliation with this company your representative Danny. I signed In on the customer wait list. We were later beckoned by Danny whom was on the phone as if we were animals, instead of him addressing us as loyal customers to T-Mobile. We did not move, finally Danny came over to the area we were sitting and once again Danny didn't address us respectable customers. We then began to explain our problem. We quickly discovered from Danny's lack of experience he was unable to assist us. We then asked for a manager. Instead of Danny respecting our request to obtain the manager he went and brought back Jazmin the representative that created the problem for us on April 13th.

We again explained to Jazmin that we needed a manager. Liz the manager came to our aide 15-20 minutes later. In the mist of waiting on Liz I asked Danny whom wasn't assisting customers to give us the number to customer service. He rudely told us he didn't know it and he was new. We responded by saying go and get it from someone that knows it. Danny then exhibited a major attitude and starts shaking his head as if we were bothering him. At this time Liz enters the sales floor and we explain to her that we have a major problem with Danny. She explains to us that she will speak with him and have a meeting on Saturday. The customer service in this store is horrific!!! Where is the diversity at this location? This store is employed with all Mexicans. Where are the African Americans and Caucasians? There are so many other mobile carriers on the market now. The behavior at this T-Mobile Store is unprofessional.

I have several complaints:

1. I switched over from Verizon in December and was asked to send my IPhone 5s to T-Mobile and I would get a $352.00 reimbursement for each phone. I sent 3 phones in December and have yet to receive credit on my account. When I tried to follow up I got transferred over 5 times staying on the phone for over 30 minutes and no resolution

2. The T-Mobile service is not very good in our area. I have complained several times and hasn't got any better.

3. While I promised my bill would be lower than Verizon, my bill is the same with worse service.

Without getting any resolutions I am ready to go back to Verizon unless this is resolved immediately.

I had to get a new phone because water damage to last phone. Went to T mobile store and t mobile representative sells me a boost phone so I'm no longer on boost. I had just paid my bill a week prior. So I guess the t mobile representative knows what he's doing so I walk out with a bogus galaxy III had to go back 2 days later because was not getting any phone calls in and got switched back over to t mobile from the very upset representative who processed to switch my galaxy III to a broken Nokia Windows phone yet where's the 3 weeks prior money from when the t mobile representatives changed my company. Now all the sudden the whole account has disappeared but your getting paid twice. You should take the t mobile account from this crook

I recently tried to discover what sim card my pre-paid Alcatel One Touch Evolve 2 used. There was no indication whatsoever to the one that i needed. The sim slot looked small so i bought that one, it was wrong. Again, i bought the regular sim card and it was too large. I contacted customer service,and even they had a hell of a time trying to figure it out.Walmart was the same. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!! How hard can it be to put the type of sim card needed on each phone package? NOT HARD AT ALL!!!!!!! I lost $50 dollars because you can't apparently use any common sence!! P.S.- You probably love the confusion just so you can make a few free dollars.!!!

I am a current customer and have been since 2007. I received a collection for $138.00 from Convergent via TMobile. TMobile told me the bill is from 2011 but just sold the debt to Convergent on Jan 24, 2015. Yet they never informed me that I had an old bill and my current phone has been the same since 2010 and with TMobile. They told me they cannot discuss it as the supposed debt belongs to Convergent as they bought it? I filed a complaint with the FCC and am sending a copy and a letter for demand of explanation or removal within 7 business days of receipt by TMobile and Convergent and am paying a tracking number via the Post Office. It seems like a scam is starting with TMobile again and I wonder if anyone else is getting this problem? I am leaving TMobile this time for good and I have no debts ....but then again they might create one and sell it to someone as it seems this has happened above!

Purchased phone and plan for grand-daughter. Was told bill would be $60 a month. Was given a card that was free for IPad for wireless. Told them I have wireless at home but said free take. Took and went back in store because could not figure out what to do with card. They said Ipad was older would not work. Found out you was charging me. Found out I had many charges because bill was never at $60. Cancelled plan and you guys keep saying you are sending box for the connection but never have received box. I call - nothing, I go in the stores to say I have not received box - nothing. I feel as if I am being set up to pay a fee because I cancelled. Why can't I just bring your equipment in the store??!!

If I could give a negative rating to them I would, I WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK TO T-Mobile AGAIN. I'm beyond pissed with this horrible company. Back on February 23,2015, my husband and I switched providers over to AT&T ( BEST decision ever!!!) The representative's for T-Mobile I spoke with over the phone and in their store, had told us that our bill would be updated in 3-4 weeks. and that they would mail us the final statement. After that we could come in and pay our final bill. which was fine, whatever so we put money aside to make sure we wouldn't spend the money we had to pay off our bill and phones we had with them.

On March 1, our account was charged $166. to close out what we needed to pay on our account. no statement in the mail, no email about the charge and nothing about the phones so we waited another week and a half to see if anything would arrive late, or anything else would be charged on our account so on March 9 ( a total from when we canceled about 4 weeks ) when I decided to finally call customer support and ask about our bill we hadn't see anything about the phones still at this point and wanted to know what was going on with our account if it was closed completely or not. the customer service rep said there was nothing showing up on our account with them about phones and that it appeared to be closed out COMPLEATLY. which I thought that was a little fishy ( I've been screwed over many times by bills coming out late or charging one account and not the second, so I wasn't going to let this one get me), so I went down to the T-Mobile store and asked the same questions. they came back with the same answer everything was closed out and nothing more appeared on our account. so I asked for a print out of the statement. to see with my own eyes and have proof and sure enough reads 0 on everything.. okay cool, maybe I just got lucky and paid enough on the phones they wouldn't charge me anything else..

NOT!!! then today April 1 I get a charge on my account for 600$ ( NO money in my account what so ever, I used the 600$ to buy new baby items ) and a Month and a half after I close out my account with them .. What the HELL!! literally. so of course I call Customer service to ask what is going on I have my print out that say I didn't owe anything more. Then the rep proceeds to tell me that the $166 they charged me on March 1 was for the billing Cycle from January to February ( No shit SHERLOCK, I know this because I paid for it the beginning of March. meaning it was from the previous billing cycle) and that our bill was not updated yet, on March 9 and wouldn't have shown the phones. She then proceeds to say that bill for the phones wasn't updated till March 11 because it was on a different billing cycle from the February to March cycle, WHY DIDNT ANY FREAKING ONE TELL ME THIS out of the 4 people I contacted the first 2 being the day we switched providers who said 3 weeks our bill will be updated showing everything we own on our account INCLUDING the phones, and the other 2 who I contacted on April 9th after the $166 was with drawn..

Not one of them could tell me that there would be another "billing cycle" as the lady who I spoke with said.. No one could look at my account and say hey looks like you closed it out this day which would put your last billing day on this day so a final payment will be taken out in April.. IM SO FED UP WITH T-MOBILE they charged to much for their SHITTY service. and their customer service Reps need to be in training longer to learn what they are dealing with on customers. its ridiculous 4 people, 4 people who told me the same thing not one of them could catch this..

Needed to jump note 3 to note 4, it quit charging, after 1&1/2 months note 4 lost sound & would not ring for incoming calls..told I had to wait for shipping of refurbished phone. I purchased a new phone from store now it can't be replaced except with someone else's issues..30 yrs. Of being with Verizon I chose tmobile with expectations of an honest company. Buy new product, should be replaced with new product within store of original purchase. I have 5 phone lines, a hot spot, & ipad. I pay my bill diligently every month as is my obligation & promise to tmobile. My belief as a customer, tmobile should respond in the same manner of courtesy & respect to customer needs..now I'm without a functional phone & at 70 yrs. Old if a emergency arises I'm s.o.l. thank u for the inconvenience & hardship.

Your service is TERRIBLE. I regret the day we left Verizon. I wanted to go back but we've already bought phones through you guys so my husband wont allow us to leave. My son and husband bought brand new LG3 phone when we signed up with Verizon. We also purchased insurance for these phone so that we'd have the piece of mind that they can be replace if anything happens to them. NO ONE EVER TOLD US that we would have a $175 deductible, which was the first shocker. Secondly, no one ever today us that our phones would not be replace with new phones if ours were broken. I am even unhappier with T-Mobile then I already was. My son broke his pone and I'm stuck with a refurbished phone. Had I known this I would have saved myself the money and bought a refurbished one on my own. I called Assurance and they said that they do sent new phones if there is not a new phone available. I WANT A NEW PHONE!! I want to actually leave T-Mobile all together. But since I have to stay, I WANT A NEW PHONE! I will not stop complaining until I get it.

Dec. 16, 2014 I had been with ATT and was tired of not being able to get service on my cell phone so I called T-Mobile to see if the tower in my neighborhood was theirs. They said it was so I left ATT to go with T-Mobile. I was going to keep my phone and my same number and just buy one of their sim-cards. The sim-card came in and it was wrong. The very first thing was wrong dealing with T-Mobile. Anyway after a month dealing with them just trying to get the correct sim-card I stayed because they said the tower in my neighborhood was theirs...they lied!! It belongs to Verizon. So January 27th 2015, the correct sim-card arrived and I activated my service. I could not get service. My phone would either say "searching" or "no service detected". It used up my minutes so I had to purchase more useless minutes. I purchased $40 more and still could not get service and since the "number" was used...(searching or not detected) was considered use of minutes. The 2nd of February I cancelled with T-Mobile and called the home office. They said no problem they understood my frustration and I would get a refund. After they get you to someone who can do something...they hang up on you or being on the phone with them so long your battery dies...I've kept calling back getting the run-around. So in-short...T-Mobile will lie just to get your money! DONT USE T-MOBILE...THEY ARE CROOKS!!!

On January 14, 2015, a year and a half after I originally opened my account with T-Mobile, I was a victim of identity theft and T-Mobile allowed someone to add 2 new phone lines to my family account which I had been told already had a maximum of 5 lines. This individual then charged more than $1,600.00 in equipment and fees to my account, charges that I am still being held liable for. I discovered these 2 new lines 2 weeks later as I discovered a range of other purchases bought on my name and credit. I called and reported the fraudulence immediately.

The fraud department, instead of assisting me by closing the lines and removing the charges on my account, told me that I, the victim, had to name the suspect in order for them to release my responsibility. They alleged that my family members were in contact with the criminal citing call logs showing 1 minute calls coming to one of these new lines. Initially, I thought that this information must be the result of computer error for the call log to show that my family was calling this line because none of us knew the suspect and we had never made any calls to this line. In addition, these alleged call logs conflict with our own records, which have been printed from my accounts on T-mobile's own site.

Recently I contacted T-mobile with the name of a suspect in my identity theft case, after receiving an update from an officer at the San Diego Police Department. I faxed them copies of the police reports and of a signed affidavit of fraud. T-Mobile refused to accept this new information and demanded the police report with the name of the suspect, knowing very well that the police would not release the documents because T-Mobile had not been cooperative in helping them catch the criminal, and because the case is still under investigation.
After working with the police and with several stores in the San Diego area, my experience working with T-mobile has left me with the strong belief that T-Mobile employees were involved in the illegal fraudulent activity on my account. They allowed someone to remove my PIN and add new lines to my account when I had set up the PIN as a protection measure, and while the company has my ID and my signature on the file. They then altered the call logs to shift the responsibilities to me. The fraud department wouldn’t take my report as a victim of Identity theft seriously and wouldn’t cooperate with the police to help catch the criminal.

Please investigate these illegal activities at T-Mobile. A large national telecommunications company should be responsible to its customers and should be participating in ethical business practices. Their capital and influence should not be a tool to criminalize and victimize their customers, especially ones who have already been victims of crimes.

T Mobile initially lured me to them with their cheaper than Sprint plans and the "We'll pay your Early Termination Fee" routine. It should be called the "You pay your Early Termination Fee and we may or may not reimburse you depending on how many flaming hoops your willing to jump through or till we get sick of you bothering our customer service department". I've had so many promises to fix this refund problem by so many reps and each has failed, Purposely?. Hey T Mobile, I get it, you're a big huge mega business with an army of lawyers to keep the riff-raff customers from defending themselves from you. You win, keep my money. Good bye T Mobile and I'm taking all five of my accounts with me. BTW, I'll pay my final bill in six to eight weeks in a $10.00 prepaid VISA card. And when you call me for payment, I'll promise you the check is in the mail with a cheery attitude every single time.

My family has been with t mobile for over 12 years and the service we're receiving is beyond unsatisfactory. Recently my sister and I decided to come off of our parents plah and be on our own. Upon speaking with a few representatives, we decided to stay together and not be on our own because we would receive more data together. My sister however, did not sign the authorization.

I tried for years to get my wife to join my T-Mobile plan to save us money. She handles all my appointments since I am 100% disabled, with 4 different doctors, due to a nerve disease. She eventually did join my plan, was sold a 600$ smart phone and we had to sign a 2 year contract. After 22 months her phone quit working. After weeks of changing phones, installing new stem cards, 4 trips to the store that sold us the phone, and about 5 calls to technicians we were told her phone was a 4G phone and our nearest tower was a 2G tower. This, we were told, means it will never work, and they were suprised it ever worked.

I told the last supervisor I talked to that I had to leave T-mobile and find a new phone provider. She insisted that I pay 100$ to get out of their contract. I got a little upset at this and told her it would be a cold day in he!! before I paid another penny to someone who screwed me out of 600$ already( for the phone they sold me that won't work where I live). Instead of billing me 100$ to break my contract my bill is now over 600$ and continues to go up! Please tell me what I can do about this injustice that keeps on going. Can I make them pay for the harassment and destruction to my perfect credit. We've called them and they don't care one bit about what they've done to us.

Why want you close my account , no longer with you ???

I called customers service to get a new phone, My current phone from tmobile is broken again! I talked to a rep about a phone, but was not sure I wanted to spend that much on a phone. The Tmobile rep assured me that he could take $100.00 off the price since I was a loyal customer of many years. I received my contract for the financing via my email and the amount was wrong; It still has the original amount on it. I have tried to call customer service back to tell them what happened and I was told that tmobile does not discount their phones but if I sign the agreement for the original amout they would take $100.00 off after 30 days. I was also told that there was nothing about the phone being discounted from the other rep. I asked to get it in writing but was informed that could not happen. I do not feel that this is a trustworthy deal,and since by phone is still broken I can not wait. So much for my loyalty...I feel like I was taken advantage of, and I think I will go to another company that is down the street from my house.

on about the twenty third of February I got a message saying if I topped up five pounds within five days I would get five pounds credit free I topped up five pounds on February twenty sixth and still have not got my five pounds credit.I have rang you twice about this on both occasions being put on hold,first time I rang I was told the money would go on within five days, today after over half an hour and being put on hold twice for over 10 minutes I was told someone would ring me back within two hours that was at 13.30 it is now 16.20 and I am still waiting.I am absolutely disgusted with the service I have been given Kathleen lavelle.

I used to be with Vodafone and got told about your smart pack so I changed over to t-mobile got my £10 smart pack first time no problems last month I had to complain because I had over the £10 credit and only text your free numbers 441 and 150 and now the same thing has happened to me again top up £10 so I had £10.09 credit all I have done is try and get my smart pack 10 this month again but I have texted 441 and 150 and now I only have £9 credit but only texted your free numbers and can't get my monthly smart pack so I would like to see if we can stop this from happening and make it as simple as it said it would be before I changed networks and I would like my smart pack added as I have not spent any of my credit so I would be greatfull if it could be sorted for me as soon as possible please

I am seeing a lot of complaints about T-mobile on this website. They are stealing money from me and it make me feel crappy. Why won't someone make it stop?

They took money out if my debit account. Without my authority for 3 days every one I spoke to said I would have it back in my account in 3 days on the 3rd day it still was not back in my account. So I called again this time they put me through to a refund specialist who bluntly told me I was not getting a refund so everyone else I talked to just told yes to get rid of me. THINK TWICE BEFORE CHOOSING T-MOBILE as your phone carrier they like to take your money earlier then they should & won't refund your money. i am calling the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ON THEM DEFINITELY.

I have been dealing with T-Mobile for months now regarding two tablets that were defective and returned to them. Back in October T-Mobile said to return the 2nd defective tablet, and once they received it, all the charges would be removed. At the time, the representative credited 3 charges having to do with the tablet. She also said that from that point on, we would no longer be charged. They did not stop charging. But I kept paying. I finally got tired of paying what I did not owe, and waiting for them to credit my account and stop the charges. Last month I paid the portion of my bill that I did owe. I subtracted everything regarding the tablet from my balance owed. I have just spent my entire lunch hour speaking with four different people, and all of them kept saying the same thing, that the charges are legitimate.

T-Mobile had also been calling from a number I did not recognize, and not leaving a voicemail. I finally had to search the number to found out it was T-Mobile. I have been with T-Mobile for over 10 years. Two years ago I got a bill with over $400 of text charges. I have unlimited texts. It took over an hour with one representative putting me on hold and coming back with a reduced amount I can pay for the text charges. After I told her that I was tired of sounding like a broken record, I finally was able to speak with someone who took care of everything in just 3 minutes. Now, why couldn't that happen today? I even told them my past experience being given the run around by them. I said again to two people that I was tired of sounding like a broken record, and was tired of hearing them sound like a broken record. I finally had to hang up because my lunch hour was over. I will have to try again tomorrow.

called and a replacement on a warranty got a sg2 sent it back within days and got a lgl9 because the gs2 did not work rite.they charged me for it the whole time over 300 bucks and they have the phone.do not buy phones from t=mobile warranties will rip you off and don't ever do bussness over the phone with them you will get ripped off. I bought my phone from hsn got a better deal 50 dollars cheaper and a better warranty with it. they will give you nothing but a run around. their service I have no problem with buy will never buy a phone from them.if you do deal with them keep records of everything and if you send a phone back to them put tracking on it just don't send it back in the box they give you they don't want you to track it going back.and if you do not ask them everthing whe you talk to them they will throw in charges you don't know about go over all details befor you hang up that check on them latter to make sure.

I need to bring to your notice the way in the past few months I have been receiving different billings as in regards to clear usage of my lines. I have been frustrated every month in having to deal with my bills and sometimes it seems it is a deliberate effort to frustrate and forcefully make your customers pay for what is not used. I started with Tmobile by paying $176 +/-, the 2nd month it went to $200 above, and that is how I have been receiving the bills on monthly basis, it is either someone is nit communicating right because by the time I will eventually get someone to listen to my compliant, I will find out that each individual working with the customer service has a different understanding on what packages you guys have so there is always a wrong information been passed down by CS representatives. this has made people like me to have to pay in excess to my monthly bills. last month after a whole day trying to resolve my bills, I eventually got like $23 reduction in my bill and was asked to pay $211, which I eventually pay $176 to balance $35 at a scheduled date. on of the reason they gave in respect to my fluctuating bill has to with international calls made through an APP installed on my phone to make international calls 'REBTEL'.

I was told that the app wasn't working to specification that was the reason I still get billed on tmobile even with the fact I still don't believe I make international calls through tmobile, but in anycase the REP that attended to me said they could block my lines in furthering making international calls without my notice and I said they should go ahead to block any service put in place that interfere with me making international calls through REBTEL. Now, checking my account this night Feb 24th, 10pm, I saw an outrageous bill of the $255.82, now if you deduct my outstanding of $35.36, the total comes to $220. Please what is this amount for again. I try my best to keep to my limit so that I don't defaults in contract and all this boils down too integrity, that I will not want it to be harmed by tmobile. I ma sick and tired of the frequent problems. please I need this service to look into this problem because as it is, i cant pay a dime from the bill I see in my account of $255.82.

I have been using T-mobile for more than 2 years. Now since I am moving to other countries, I need to cancel the service. But I really had a hard time to do so.

I got to the number several times after long waiting time, but the service people on this hang the phone immediately when I just said a good morning. It happened at least 3 times! I will try some other way to cancel it.

Now I feel that I don't dare to use T-mobile again in my life and don't dare to suggest any friend of mine to use T-mobile again. I don't know why they treat T-mobile customers like this, but it's a shame. Making me lose all the good impression and respect I had over the couple of years for T-mobile.

On 1909 I called T - Mobile to get internet services for my lap top They send me a data stick I used it a few times after 30 days I called back T-Mobile to cancelled the services because din't work right olso it was charging me different amount that i was promised They refused to cancelled the contract and ofer me to paid only the rregular fee of $24 per month even do I was not using the data stick anymore I sent T-mobile the $200 fee for early cancellecion they still did not cancell I call back on October they told ne wait your contract will be due on Oct 14 call then so you don't have to pay temination fees,Well I call back to resolve this problems they send me a letter for non payment and early cacellection I am very upset after ten years of been a customer i am chanching company never again i will get service from T-Mobile I am not paying for nothing This is non ethical to treat people badly They told me if you have a complain go do it in the internet we can't help you on T-Mobile.

in november of 2012 i called to down grade services for 3 phone lines that I have with Tmobile and have been complaining of my bill is to high tomaintain and would stay until conract was ending of June of 2013 in which two numbers will be 253-397-8407 and 732-343-5336 no longer be in contract because my two years are over. Well I was informed by a representative last week that because i changed my rate plan in late november of last year that my contract was extended until nobember 2014. I never agreed to that in November and was never told by any representative of no such thing. I am completely disppointed and will not be forced into a contract that I never agreed on verbally or by signature and I would like a call back or a response back asap from someone in Tmobile!

Contract was renewed incorrectly, as it was discussed with Joe tag. # 1227381 after receiving a discount that when I paid the balance of , which was the $66 then the contract could be renewed and I would receive a "value customers discount" with 2 phones Galaxy 3 at a discount. I still have not paid any bill, as I did not get the opportunity to pay this until a week ago. when I call to make the payment the agent told me that my contract is renewed until the year 2015. Hence the contract has been breached I asked that t-mobile returned my account back to where it was before. One of the phones were out of contract 6464966430 was out of contract more that 3 months ago. and my phone was out of contract since January 29th. Thank you.
MY CONTRACT AGREEMENT WAS NOT CARRIED OUT, PRIOR TO THE RENEWAL OF THE CONTRACT. I WANT THAT U RETURN MY CONTRACT TO THE ORIGINAL BOTH PHONES OUT OF CONTRACT.

My son recently moved to Tamaken, Nebraska we called another provider to see if he would have service where he is working, the representative we talked = to said he would have service. So since T-Mobile was unable to provide service in that area we talked to customer service and they said it should be no trouble. they also stated that they could waive the fee if I would extend my contract on the other phones for two years I declined that off because our phones have very poor service here in Lexington and calls are being dropped 3-5 times a day. I have recently been charged a $200 deactivation fee because my son has no service where is working and he needs his for phone his job--I am being charged for a service that is not available I would like to have my account credited.

i went to mall in el centro ca. and bought a gallexy 2 phone and was told i get 150.00 $ rebate that till this day have not got and store will not talk to me nor superviser anyways i ask that my girlfriend had a prepaid phone from cosco cuold i add it on my account without a contract and how much would it cost fernando the worker helping me said yes you could add it on with no contarct for 10.00 a month unlimeted calls and text so i said ok well i lost my job and could not afford it so i called to cancel her phone and i was told i would be charged a fee for cancelling the contract i said what contract i never ask for a contract the reason i added the phone to my account is because there was no contract and only ten dollers that was a lie im paying almost 200 a month so the girl i talk to when i called t-mobile cust.serv.told me she would put that line on hold i would not be able to make or get calls and would not be charged so i could disspute it here and that my phone bill would only be 67.00 dollers so i said good lets do that come to fined out she lied to im being charge for both phones still and i called back a few days ago and was told that they did not no anything about that and if my bill was not paid they would cut off my phone too so i ask to speak to supervisor and was told she was on the phone i said thats ok i will waite they no you cant because it could be a long time i said no problem i can wait he said no you cant so i told him have her call me back please he said ok got my number and till this day have not herd back from no one can you please help me get my rebate and cancel contract i never signed or ask for thank you any question call 760-351-0020 home or 760-960-2569 cell name raymond

my job at the school District is going through a furlough I went to t-mobile to see if i can get a lesser payment because I was getting cut in pay. they said that they can lower my bill. I asked will this affect my plan? they said no. I am a creature of habit and I asked them again will this affect my plan. again they said no. I took them at their word back in march 2, 2012. I had a family plan with a another person and in Oct when my two yr, plan ended I was going to cut this person off and continue with another contract solo. now I find out that they renewed my plan for two more years. I called many reps at t-mobile and they asked me to go back to the site and have them resolve this. month after month this back and forth has frustrated me that I don't know who to trust. they had no right to do that to me after I asked them in plan English. every rep I spoke to, I told them the same incident. I want this plan retracted to its original so I can resume my plan solo. my cell # is 9097847148. the other party # is 9096305948 account #784056062. I really need my service but all this would not be happening. how can there be good customer relations if deception is the means to bind a customer to a contract that they don't know their future plan are after the end of service.Oct I would not be faced with enormous fees and a contract extended to 2014. I want to be on my own with my own contract. another furlough is coming and once again I have to make changes. work is not easy to come by all I am trying to do is survive like anyone else. I need a phone without penalties because some one betrays my confidence to do the right thing. I think in the future there should be revise when binding people in a plan. for customer satisfaction you don't want them displease with a service. I really hope great consideration can be taken due to misinformation after the fact of my repeating myself so I am clear with communications. thank you Sincerely, Lynn Ntshangase

I sent my family mobile phone to the return Cntr , at 500 Lee rd Rochester New york on feb 26 2013 and was told I would have a new phone in two weeks. I was forced to buy another phone that I had planned to return to Wallmart for a refund within 15 days,in time for my new phone to arrive. I was lied to deceived for I have not received the phone yet. It is now going on three months, i cannot get a refund because it is way too late. I am fed up and I no longer even want the phone I am requesting a refund. I would like to hear from someone very soon I am a very disgruntled customer. Too much stress.acc# 857045906

I have been a customer for 6 years with minimal problems until June. The galaxy phone has failed from batteries etc.on and on. Phone doesn't ring, doesn't light up. Then after replacing at least 3 times, on Thanksgiving I lost all internet, facebook and basically all applications would not work except receiving phone calls, making calls, text messages at times. But I could not upload or download text files or pictures! The excuses and bogus help has been a joke. I am shocked at how they have blown me off. I have called and spoken to several individuals that were somewhat helpful and one that was a complete and total idiot. Even a 5 year old would not acknowledge some of the excuses. I was told they would call me and no one ever does. I was told to go to one of their locations and someone was notified to replace a sims card. When I got there I was told that was not what it was that service had been out for three days in the Shertz area and that was probably effecting my area. I am approaching 18 days of almost a third of the service I pay for and still no help and no correction...no credit! This is truly a NO ONE CARES AND NO ONE RESPONDS KIND OF BUSINESS!

I have called T-Mobile a total of 13 times within the last 2 and half months. I bought a home on August 3rd and have had horrible service since I moved in. The internet never works and my calls drop constantly, unless I am standing in the corner of my back yard. I call T-Mobile all time about my issues and they can never resolve them. Their own Tech Support department has told me that I have poor service in my area. I was told to write a letter to their customer relations department and send a copy of my utility bill. I wroet the letter and sent my gas bill in early September and got a letter back 3 weeks later stating that I had coverage and there was nothing they could do for me. If I had coverage I would not be wasting countless hours on the phone with this company. I pay T-Mobile 165.00 a month for services that I cannot use. They are not willing to waive the early termination fee or credit my bill. This is so frustrating that I have a phone I can't use. Someone please help me!!!! I do not know what to do at this point. There has to be someone out of this.

I called in to receive the day my contract was up. During that conversation I asked the gentlemen when my contract was up because my bill was to high he suggested I take on a plan that was cheeper. I agreed to that but never agreed to a new 2 year contrac,t it was never dicussed with me. I was under the impresion that until my original contrat was up I would down grade to a smaller package so I could afford the phone. Never did I agree to a new contract. The only thing I agreed to was the change of the minutes I was to receive. Also I was not aware that this did not include any text messaging. So now my bill is just about the same as it was before I called to ask for help on getting my bill lower. I called today asking when my contract was up and was told that I signed another contract for two more years. I am very disapointed and feel I was truely misled. I am asking you to please do the right thing and desolve this contract you say we have. Thank You!

In March of 2012 I entered into a contract with t-mobile. We explained to sales person that my husband wanted a telephone capable of Wi-Fi calling. The telephone that was sold to did not have that function. I called customer loyalties department and the person offer a new telephone. This fixed the problem for him. My telephone on the other hand has been nothing but a headache. I currently have telephone number 6! This telephone is still doing all the same that the other telephone were doing. I cannot call out of my mom home. The telephone does not ring when I am sitting right next to the unit. I drop calls all the time. The genius button on all the units does not work with my headset. Sometimes when I try to call my sisters cell phone my telephone will start to call and then just hang up. This happened currently with my husband's telephone as well. I have spoken to the sales place where the telephones were purchased and they have tried several different things to correct the problem. I recently spoke with a district manager that even tried to help. I have spoken to an mgr in customer service and his answer to all of this was the next telephone would work. He promised! The telephone is still giving me a hard time. I have a special needs child and I need to know that he can reach me at any time. This is not true! I am requesting that I be let out the contract so I can go to a company that can meet my family's needs. I have had people in the loyalties hang up on me and some that really are trying to help. I must say that speaking with the manager was like speaking with a wall. He had just one thing to say and to me it translated like this "SO WHAT" he did not care about anything I was trying to explain to him. My numbers are 505-980-9909 and 505-274-5247.
Thank you for taking the time to look into all of this for me.
Cathy McCurdy

Tmobil sent a bill for $200.00, for early contract termination fee. The contract was on a 4g wireless device, acct. # 832301563, phone # 8017554973. I am in a rural area where I never did recieve 4g service, only 3g is available in this area. A few weeks ago the 3g wouldn't connect at all, I took the device and my laptop to the Salt Lake City area to show someone at a tmobil store but it worked great there. I took it back home and again had no service at all. I called Tmobil to ask what my options were. The rep said it sounded like there was a tower issue and to wait for 3 days while they sent a crew out to fix the tower. I waited but the issue was never resolved. I then cancelled service because it makes no sense to pay for service that doesn't work. When I got the bill I called customer service and they gave me this web site address to explain my situation.

I was so dissapointed at T mobiles uncaring and very unfrofessional behavior. After many attempts i made to get someone to help me with my issue regarding my Galaxy II PHONE locking up and freezing on me. After speaking to many representatives who where not able to help me i finally spoke with someone who i thought was going to be able to resolve my problem only made it worst..After following the trouble shooting she indicated i specifically told her that if i was going to loose the majority of my data i was not going to be getting the same exact phone,she said that i would be getting an upgrade since they had ran out of stock and of course that turned out to be a lie and that is why i am so upset that not only did i had to renew my contract supposedly to get this phone but i ended up loosing all my text and information,in other words i ended with the shortest end of the stick. All i expect is for them to comply with what they promised A DIFFERENT PHONE not the same model that is what they should of done since the beginning instead they lied about it.

Will this do any good? I don't understand how a company can operate with so many complaints. There has to be a way to resolve disputes. I'm disputing a huge $700. Bill and discovered the extra I've paid for 2 years doesn't cover outgoing calls while in Mexico.

2 yes ago I called t mobile to ask for an plan that covers calls "out" of mexico because my son goes there to work for 6 weeks every year. I asked them to repeat that this into. Plan would cover and the rep repeated back to me that it would. Last year our bill was reasonable after he returned home.

This year he used phone less ( a signal is hard to find in rural area hes based at) so what is going on ? I've called numerous times and am trying to get investigation opened, followed there instructions and wrote letter to customer relations but no reply contact, now I've done what they said and faxed the letter 2 times more over course of 2 weeks but still they have not contacted me.

I can't pay 700$ and am considering just letting phone go and contesting any collections with my paperwork. Not sure what to do. These people either lie when you make changes to plans or they don't understand plain English, but I think t mobile are crooks. Any thoughts appreciated.

Last year I called to add another service to my phone, when told that I would have to add another 2 year contract I said that I rather cancel my account, why another 2 years contract when all I want is to add to my service. the girl put me on hold to go speak with a manager or someone with authority over her, she comes back and tells me that there will be no 2 years added to my plan. that everything is the same the only thing that changed was my payment which is more. she said that she see I have a good report and they value that.

I found this out today 9/17/2013 when I called to cancel my T-Mobile service because of financial situation and wanted to cancel in good standing and to my surprise I got the news that in spite of what the rep. said to me she still put me in a 2 years plan without my permission. Now the funny thing of it all is that they can't seem to find anything staying that this conversation took place. I can't believe this. so many years so much money invested and this is how a loyal customer gets paid back. The reason for my complaint is that I want this matter taken care off and I want out of the 2 years contract without penalties. I no longer trust T-Mobile and would like my services terminated ASAP...I am not the first person T-Mobile does this to. I have now read many complaints of other victims like myself with the same similar problems.

i call t-mobile Rep. on Friday 01-11-2013 at 8:35pm i spoke with TKEYMAH,who sign me up for wrong plan, she gave me wrong information on unlimited value talk,she said all my three line will have unlimited TALK,TEST and WEB on all my line,and the monthly fee will be $132.49.

and i can still have discount on NEW phone she transfer me to phone section only to be told that i can't get new phone with my new plan then the guy explain the plan more that the last three line is not unlimited talk that i have only 500 minutes on the third line,he said if i want the third line to have unlimited i have to add $20 to the above money so i will have total $152.49.monthly.

i dispute because the lady that sign me for the new contract give me wrong information about the plan.that same Friday i spoke with one of your supervisor Mr. WILL which he said that my plan will be reversed back to my old plan which is FAMILY ROYALTY.And it will appears back on my account after 24hours.I check my account on Saturday and Sunday and i call your Rep to make sure my account is back to my old plan with my contract to be expire this month,so that i can sign for better plan if i wish to do so.

The Rep i spoke with said i have to check on Monday since its weekend then i call back again this afternoon Monday 01-14 13 only to redirect me to this site to file my complain.Please all i want is to reverse me back to my old plan which the plan have already expire,so that i will be able to sign for any plan of my choice.

I was recently having trouble with reception mysteriously after so many years of good T-Mobile service. I had not renewed my contract because I wanted to determine first if the problem could be solved. After several months of inadequate or no response from your service representatives, I elected to change service.

I then learned that I was being dinged with a $200 termination fee as well as an unwarranted additional month's service fee supposedly because the payment was posted 1 day after my monthly liking cycle.

I would like to avoid litigation and permanent disconnection by requesting that you eliminate the above mentioned charges because I never signed up to extend my contract or was ever informed that my contract was automatically being renewed for an additional 2 years. My final payment was paid and postmarked prior to the alleged 1 day delinquency.

These charges smack of money grubbing policies in effort to extract unreasonable fees from a good long term customer that is departing. If you were more fair and open about your policies, perhaps you would have fewer disgruntled customers. How can I ever possibly return to you for service in the future if you try to exploit me with unwarranted fees?

In the spirit of good business and good will I respectfully request that you reverse the $260+ of charges.

Hi this is Natividad and I have a complaint this is what happen .On February I call T-mobile about stopping my service with them , well whom ever I talk to told me that on february 23 I could go with other services cause thats when my contract with them ended, now I try to cancel that service and it seems whom ever I talk to forgot to mention there was a penalty for early termination , now I went and got me another service and when I call to cancel I have to pay 200.00 for that . Look I been with this company since 2004 and for the last passed year I had lots trouble with the people who I have talk too.

Either they lie to me or didn't give me the corrected information .This guy I talk his name was David who told me this . Why would this other people tell me I could terminate on 2/23/2012? Now what am I going to do I am not rich I can't afford 2 payments of cell phone , that person who told I could cancel on mid february pretty much didn't know that . If I had known that the contract was until nov 2012 I would have never done this . So now I don't know what am gone do please solve my problem.

If you look at my record it shows since 2011 I had to talk to a bunch of t-mobile customer service people and not a single one was honest with me thanks I hope we can come to reasonably ressolution thank- you ....

since feburuary 2013 i have been in contact to complain with several supervisors in regards to account both telephone numbers at my request during July 2012 both phone termination fee was paid of the amount of 200.00 dollars by a family member at a Bronx t mobile store explaining to the Representative to terminate the phone at that time.

i then borrowed the monthly fee of additional fee for the month of the amount of $ 85.00 . i have been constantly harassed at work and through correspondence stating there is a balance of $106.04 which i was told on march 15, 2013 by a Representative Mr Collins who assured the account is closed and no money is due and no more phone calls and i was instructed to request a letter account is closed and no money is owe from your review board.

I don't want to receive any further threats in taking this matter to a collection agency i would appreciate in taken care immediately if not i will have to take immediate action threw my lawyers thank you. i called this number 1-888-310-8471 to complain to t-mobile.

Hello,
I am an unhappy t-mobile customer. I bought a brand new t-mobile phone and there was some issues with it shutting off on its on. The problem could not be resolved so T-mobile sent me out another one. The one they sent me began to shut on and off by itself. I call T-moble and the said they was going to sent out another one. In the process I found out that the phones they was sending me was refurbished. I feel that this is not fair because the phone I bought was brand new. I feel that T-mobile need to make this right and send me a brand new phone. I'm trying to get T-mobile to make it right before I go to the next step. I am ready to contact the BBB if I have to. I still have the receipt and the box where I purchased the new phone. My name is Linda Fleming and my phone number is 706-617-2268. If T-mobile can't make this right the way is should be I will be asked to let me out of my contract so that I can find me a company that do not cheat and take advantage of their customers.

When I opened my account in April 2011,my contract was for two years at the second year I had a choice to renew my contract or to upgrade my service;however, when I added another line in Nov.2011 they said it would not change my contract. In April 2011 I was told that I could have the same options with that line.The first line that was opened I'm wanting to cancel the contract in April2011 because my contract will be up,but I'm now being told by the supervisor at T-Mobile that I can't because I added a second line in Nov.This isn't right because the information that I was informed about was misleading. I have been a faithful customer to this company for many years,my bill is always paid on time,and as a valuable customer I know the rules and regulation but, this supervisor is not following the rules. Would you please investigate this matter or I will be going to another phone company. Thank you Zella Lawrence (270) 556-8289 account 80593030023

about 5/2012 my daughter cancelled her line 216-820-1333,she was told by t-mobile that she can start her own contract since she was on mine. They said would be noo cancellation fee,she opened her own with two lines. I got a $200 cancellation fee on my bill, i went to the place where the man told my daughter it would be no fee. We talked and he said we had about 2 months for her line to expire ,he would put the line back on atminimal cost $10, for the remainder of contract. now its been 7 months and not only have i been paying for a line no one uses,we dont even have a phone for this number but you have been charging me for web access and classic tunes,.i have been paying $32 a month all this time and on top of that when he put the line backn you started a whole new contract that expires in 2014!. this was suppose to be a $ 10 charge for about 2-3 months and ive paid over $200+. if you check minutes used,texts used you will see we havent used a single thing on this line in over 7 months. please take this line off and reimburse me for all the money ive paid. Ive been with t-mobile for over 7 years and i feel like you guys dont care, Thank you

I signed up for a family plan with two lines. In 2009 i upgraded one phone and extended a 2 year contract on that line. I upgraded the other phone a year later and extended a 2 year contract on that line. It is now three years since I upgraded the first phone. Now I would like to cancel the first line and T-Mobile is telling me I have to pay a $200 early termination fee on that first line. How could that be as I more than fulfilled my two-year obligation? When I upgraded the first phone at Radio Shack I did not change anything on my plan.

11/19/2012 i recevied my statement showing a fourth phone had been issued to my account from the Edmonds T mobile store. I called customer service with my concerns and they insulted me with the suggestion that myself or my husband purchased the other phone I explained I was at work in duvall/and my husband been working out of town, I requested that they turn the service off now as not to accumilate any further expense to myself for t mobile as this apparently is a fraudulant transaction. I was told that they could not and that I would personally have to drive From Granite Falls to Edmonds to the T Mobile store the phone was purchased at and have them turn the service off. When I asked to speak to the manager i was denied that. I have been a faithful customer to T Mobile and dont need any additional phones and/or line and dont understand how a phone can be purchased to someones account if not a authorized person and have proper identification. I called the Edmonds store and talked to a retail salesperson at the store and when asked how a phone could be ppurchased without identification he had no answer when asked if there was surviance cameras he explained none were in the store until recently. My suspisions may be that a employee issued a friend a phone to a random account (mine) or some other illegal activity has taken place putting my good name in jeopardy. I simply again requested the line to at least be turned off and again I was told I need to go to a retail T Mobile store in order for that to happen. This is totally absud and unprofessional and by no means customer service I have done no wrong and have not autorized any lines to my account and and asking acknowledgement of the fact someone messed up on behalf of T Mobileand to please get the phone cost ,line cost, and any other cost pertaining to this transaction off my account and end this new phones service asap as I do not have any knowledge of this transaction.

i was tricked into by the female employee into a 2 year contract that i did not want when i called in april, ...i can not remember the whole conversation but she was fast talking me praising that my 20 months were fulfilled and that i could upgrade to have a yahoo messenger , youtube etc i said if it involves a new plan i did not want a new plan, yet she put me on one anyway, i found out about it when i called to tell them i have new things on my phone that i can not use my phone is to small for such thing well that was to know avail they said i excepted the new plain but i did not want it in the first place she faset talked me into it I was very happy that my frist contract was over and finally i can do what i want when I want and get the new cell i wanted but now I'm so so upset all i want is for it to be over so that i can do to a company that has no hidden agendas ,now I'm told i have to go on the enternet to file a complaint et ...i have been a good and loyal customer to t mobile and i never thought they would do me like this , i was actually warned by a young man at a boxing company on melrose that tmobile would do this to me and i didnt believe it i actually stood up for tmobile and said tmobile is the bestest thus far, then call to ask about something and next thing i know I'm in a 2 yr contract with you, i had just finished my frist contract and was so so glad about it i did not want another contract.." what part of i just fulfilled my contract did she not understand???
when i was ready to upgrade to a new phone that is when i wanted are thought would be my upgrade of choice not by trickery!
i think its so so unfair unprofessinal to take advantage of good customer i have now started to use bad language...i have been told that they can put me back to my old plan but my bill would be higher ! why would my bill be higher i fulfilled my end of my contract ...i want to upgrade by my own choice not by trickery please dont take my right from me this way i have been a loyal customer, i'm very unhappy every time i see others bragging about there new phone and look what tmobile has done to me i can not have the choice i wanted to have to upgrade of my own free will not to be tricked by fast talk that is so so evil and I'm very unhappy i can not upgrade to a new cell of my choice without your interference and trickery!!!! i dont want to be ont his plan with you it is by force and trickery that it is so , sencerity esther barton

i was told that i was not due an up grade until 2014 due to a change on my plan that i made when i called trying to get a lower rate for my two lines. i was not told that there would be a two year extension .i am now paying for two phone contracts because i had to open up another contract with another provider to get the phone that i wanted.i think this is un fair because i feel i was mis informed.i have been a loyal customer of tmobile for many years and i feel i should be compensated by dropping one of the lines on the acct. or get the phone that i purchased with the other carrier at the up dated rate

I have to admit I've had several years of great service with T-Mobile, however the last 1 (one) to 2 (two ) years our service has gone from bad to worse to now none at all and furthermore all we get from T-Mobile is the same ole crap...nothing works and they rather snidely state. "you can pay $400.00 dollars or wait two years to get out of your contract." that is nasty, because every time they do something they tack on more months of service. Now I'm paying 130.00 monthly for smart mouthed employees of t-mobile to bad mouth me and I don't like it.

I have three lines and two of my lines were not on contract only one was on contract. However, I was charged a $204 charge for number 3134146066. That has not been used or on contract and the company is trying to charge me a fee. I did not authorize or have that number under contract, the contract has been over for a long time. I spoke to someone in custom services a three - four weeks ago and they credit my account, now recently I was told I had a contract fee for a phone with month-month services. I am very upset, I hope this manner can be resolved quickly.

I'm trying to negotiate w/my wife contract which expiring next year fr. T/mobile to be a family plan. I have family plan w/t.mobile consisting of five lines excluding her's w/c our contract is finished early this month. We visited the T.Mobile near our place In Shary land, Tx. to upgrade my wife's contract to a family plan, instead this T/mobile customer/rep. called my cell phone & advise us that we can save more money on her plans & some sweet talks then she connected me to voice recording about the so & so of the plan, & on the last recording, it's gonna asked you to press# to decline or Press# to agree, which that time I dont press anything fr. my cell phone, instead I heard her fr. the other line talking so I asked her I want to verify the plans I never finished to asked for more details about the plan she connected me to another dept. I was amazed when the other Tmobile Rep. told me I already renew my family plan, w/c I dont even agree or decline , so now I have a new family plan plus my wife existing plan w/c we want to be included , instead I have new five (05) lines plus one (01) to shoulder. I talked to another rep. the only thing she can do is give me this e-mail "contract review T-mobile.com " and looked for the specific topic that I dont agree of the new contract w/c I dont give permission to the Tmobile re. mentioned before. I'm gonna call them again and see what's gonna happened next.

I disagree with the new contract date of December 2013. I would not agree to extend my contract as it is now as I am paying for 3 extra phones that I do not use. They were added to my contract withour my knowledge. I did agree with the mamager in the Meadowwood Mall office that I would have to pay for the delinquent charges that the persons using the 3 lines incured. I was told I would be charged $10.00 a month for the unsed phones only to the end on my original contract. I did change my minutes to 1000 but never was told or agreed that it would renew my contract for another 2 years. I DO NOT want to continue paying for phones I am not using, that is why I know I did not agree to renew my contract when I reduced my minutes. I have been a good paying customer for 7 years and would appreciate you attention to this problem. The extra phones was a aproblem created by my kindness to friends that needed a cell phone. they run up a $300.00 bill that I paid and now paying monthly on phones that they got by impersonating me. I only need the #775-247-7906.acct#416338666. home #775-273-7290,work 775-273-2208.

In December I purchased three phones , two of which I had to take back. Okay I could deal with that. Then when I tried to set up the phones with existing numbers we had they told me we could not do it. Okay again I could deal with that. The very last straw was on Fri. Feb. 23, 2013 , I called to have one of the lines turned off and the person on the other end told me he could do it but that it wouldn't take effect until after the next billing cycle ! I informed him that I would not pay for something that was not and will not be used . He gave me the email address and told me to file a complaint.

Today I called T-mobile to cancel my 2-year service contract. But I was told that I would be charged $400 penalty for early termination and the contract coulnd't end untill July. But the contract copy I got from T-mobile agent states the contract start/end date is 1-8-2011 to 1-8-2013.
Not even mention how we suffered from very bad receptionat our home for the past two years. It was either no signal at all or you have to be very close to the window in order to get a bit signal but the phone call drops very often.
And one more thing I don't understand. Since the contract star date is on the 8th, why the billing cycel date is the 18th. T-mobile only let you cancel it from the 18th which they can charge you 10 more days.

We are very upset about T-mobile. Hope this issue can be solved in a timely matter.

I had been a customer of t-mobile for years & years now, have never had a problem till now. My last 2 years contract ended in November, but before this time I inquired on how to remove 2 lines that I haven't been using & they said I have to pay a termination fee because I have a 2 year contract that ends in November. So I patiently waited for that date, when my contract ends. Also planned to switch my carrier after my contract ends as I wanted an i-phone. Not that I have a problem with t-mobile, until now, I just was interested with an i-phone.

So time my contract ended, went to a t-mobile sales store. The salesman was able to talk me into staying with t-mobile, & so I did. I upgraded my phone, extending another 2 years of my contract. I asked them to remove 2 of my existing lines which I have not been using, though I paid for those 2 lines for 2 years unnecessarily, I did it because I had no choice, it was my mistake. Like I said, I patiently waited for my contract to end, to either change carrier, or extend my contract, but of course making sure I get rid of those 2 lines I have been paying but haven't been using & they told me, why don't I just keep it, it's free anyway.

Even when they said it will be free, I still insisted there would be no use because I already lost those sim cards, so for sure I cannot use them. The store salesman was on the phone talking to someone else & also gave me the phone to talk to her, if I remember it right, & they insisted I keep those line, they will be free anyway, & said who doesn't want something free, after telling them I lost those sim cards already. So anyway, they got their way, said I might find those sim cards one day Believing what they said, I never even check my bills before paying, I just pay unless there is something suspicious, but this time I happened to check my bill, & found out I pay $7.95 for each line every month, which I don't use them , much more I don't have both sim cards, & surely it shows in your record.

It would be unfair for me to pay another 2 years almost $16.00 every month, when I asked those lines be removed when I extended my contract. I already paid for 2 years without even using them, wasting my money, I am not so stupid to pay that extra $ for another 2 years. My account number is # 447-226393 Phone number I am reporting not being used & asked to be removed when I upgraded or extended my contract, but agents ignored me or gave a wrong information are: 205-223-3258 and 205-413-1001 Surely your records prove that these line have not been used, so there is no reason for me to keep them. Like I said for the years I have been with t-mobile, I've been no trouble with my business with you. Hoping this matter will be taken cared of. Thank you for your time & patience.

I have been with T Mobile for a about a year now. However almost every single month I am on the phone with to fix one mistake or the other regarding my bill. I paid my bill every single month. One day my phone was disconnected and when I called them up they said that I owed a balance of $15.00 which I did not know about. they indicated that they text me, they called me and I did not respond. I have 5 lines and when I got my bill the following month they had charged me $105.00 reconnection fee. My bill was close to $400.00.

I called them and ask about why my bill was high then they told me that it it the recconetion fee and they is nothing they can do about it and there is no one in there company wh can wave that regardless of the all the mistakes they have made on my bill for several months.

I have decided to go over all my bills from T mobile to look for all the mistakes they made and I am going to write a letter to the CEO or someone of the equivalent. I also will let them know how they legaly rob people for a payment of 115.00 right or not right they will legaly rob you another $105.00. That is T mobile they make mistakes, don't aknowedge tem and then they legaly rob you.
I am sure it is somewhere in their small legaly rob writting, because no one told me that.

News to me but again they are the ig time corporate. I am looking for another cell phone company or may be I should start my own where I can treat people with dignity.

I 12-28-2012 went inside T-Mobile store too pay my bill of 236.71, My daughter came over and told me about an agreement her in the t mobile lady made that was suspose too be on her phone, that was suspose too have nothing too do with the other t wo lines because i dont need an up grade and didnt ask for one.

i have no insurance on my line. Juanita will explain the conversation that she had with the sales lady when i call in for them to help me with a trouble with my phone the lady said she was goin transfer me see if the loyatly side could help so the lady said she see we been good with tmobile and she was goin creidt the account 200 dollar for all the trouble plus i could do a half up grade.

then she said hold on she went to talk to a supervisor and said i could do full upgrade plus she was going bring the phone bill down to 150 and all this was suppose to be done on my line the other 2 line did not wanna renew so i feel i was told false information bout upgrade and the credit even whn she transfer me to agree to the 24 month contract the operator said only enter the line in which u wan upgrade and i only enter my line so i never agree to do anything to the other line i was only callin in for my line.

I spoke with them at t-mobile about this situation and the Manger there name Danny inform me on what i had too do his reference number is 0623509, i have no ideal about what conversation went on with my daughter in the sales rep, because we dont have no upgrads on no phones and we dont have no new phones so why do i have a new contract with somthing that i dont even no any thing we dont have are want anything too do with this agreement.

So Please Can Some One Give Me Some Answers Please i have been a loyal customers for 9 months,I dont want a new contract and didnt ask for one.

2nd concern. I want out of t-mobiles contract. I have spoken to with countless and useless CRS, Techs, Loyality dept. All have been able to resolve my isues I GET NO SERVICE IN MY HOME. Since purchasing this phone 12-31-2011 I've had THREE REPLACEMENT PHONES.

The only way I can use my phone to drive to a location that provides me with service. I want t-mobile to pay off the $200.00 contract and a additional $200.00 for the phone.The entire situation has created a hardship on me I am a AMERICAN WITH A DISABILITY. I NEED CARRIER THAT PROVIDES SERVICE.

If you looked at my file I have filed over FIFTY PLUS concerns. This is unacceptable. I have been loyal customer for over 10 years. On dec. 27th I was told by a CRS the towers closest to me dont support 4g and no plaans to update. I went a mile up the street tonight to load a app for my HMO. phyicans site. 45 minutes it wasnt loaded. i

n fact factory install app for hot spots came on, 4g came on and I had 4 bars. ONE HOUR LATER. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. why pay for a service that isnt. I want a answer. T-Mobile needs to pay the $400.00.

I walked in to a T mobile Store and talked to a store member about a non Contract service with T Mobile. The person who handled my account is named Dwayne. I told Dwayne I was only interested in a non-contract. I asked him about the phones he had for non contract costumers. I asked if he can offer me a similar flip phone that I current had with Verizon. Dwayne showed a flip phone that was as close to my phone T Mobile had. I was interested in the phone but, I did not like how it was designed. I complained to Dwayne about the amount of money I was paying to Verizon and I was searching for a cheaper monthly rate. Dwayne said he can set me up with a non contract for $59.99, nothing more not thing less.

I asked Dwayne if he can obtain my Verizon cell phone number. Dwayne asked me to call Verizon to obtain my account number. I gave Dwayne my account number. Dwayne asked me for I.D and my Social Security number. Immediately after he checked my credit. D Wayne said he can obtain my cell phone number from Verizon. He said once he obtain my number, my account will be closed and Verizon will send me a bill for ending my contract with them. I agreed. He said my credit was good and I can obtain a phone from the selection for non contract costumers. Dwayne compared the flip Phones to the flat screens phones in the selection. The flat screen phones offered more features than the flip phone, I was thinking about buying .

There was one phone I was going to select. The phone I was going to select was a flat screen phone with a keyboard that slides out from the back of the screen. Dwayne showed me another phone which was not in the selection. This is the phone I have now( Samsung SGH-T749).I had two phones to select form. I had to select from the phone that had the flat screen with the keyboard that slides from the back of it or the Samsung. Dwayne compared and contrast the two phones. I said to Dwayne, I never had a touch screen before! I asked if he can show me the Samsung phone in action. Dwayne turned on the device. He showed me some of the phone features. After I compared the two phones ,I selected the Samsung Phone. I did not get the receipt that day nor the contract. This event took place on 12/2/12.

I learned about my contract when I was in a mall. I just saw a T-Mobile stand and decide to walk up and ask what kind of new phone I can select with a non contract plan. The sales Associate asked me for my account information, after waiting a couple of moments, the Associate said I was not a non-contract costumer but I was in a two year contract! I asked the women if she had the right person. The associate told me my information. I Immediately called T-mobile and verified it over the phone. At that moment I felt played , robbed and betrayed. At that moment the Representative was talking and I did not even hear her talking.

Last Week ,I confronted Dwayne about this issue. I asked Dwayne if he can switch this plan in to a non contract. Dwayne said the contract can only be changed over the phone with a T-Mobile Representative. I then ask Dwayne if he can cancel my contract and waive the cancellation fee? Dwayne said he does not have the authorization to cancel my contract. I asked Dwayne, why would you Issue me a contract phone with a non contract plan? He said he made it very clear to me that by selecting the Samsung phone would put me in a contract plan. I then ask Dwayne ,why would you check my credit if I asked for a non contract plan? Dwayne was lost for words when I asked him that.

I then asked Dwayne why am I paying $72.80 cents when you said I will pay only $59.99 He said the most he can do is issue me a discount on my bill until it ends. By the way, Dwayne also said that the First month bill will be 80$ but after the first bill , I would only pay $59.99. This was my first independent Search for a cell phone service. I made it very clear to Dwayne that I never went threw this process before and I needed help finding a cell phone service. I was with Verizon for 5 years and I was on a second line and I would pay my share. I just want to end my contract. I know not everybody is bad or may try to take advantage of me at T- Mobile, but I just want it to end.

can not get phone service at my address. call had t-mobile trouble shoot several times since day one of purchase of phone 1/25/2013 and to no sucess I still can not receive service. I would like to discontinue this service immediately.

I have been with T-mobile for may years. My phone # is (404) 409-0454 and contract # is 657021051. I relocated to Jacksonville over a year ago. I reported to the T-mobile store in my area that I was not getting any coverage in the area and at my resident. I was told that a tower was to be install in a few weeks. 6 months later, I complain again about coverage. I was told and shown on a map that only limited coverage was available in this area. I was lied to because no additional tower was or is scheduled in this area. Due to the lack of coverage, I want to be release from my contract and the termination fee waved ASAP.

Hello my name is Alvaro and am a customer in tmobile. I bought my phones 3 months ago, I am tier of calling everyday regarding my phone situation, I have two galaxy3 and 1 simple phone , my call drop after I been speaking for 3 min...my phone galaxy doesn't work in my job , I am so disappointed with this situation, my bill was told to be lower and i am paying more than what am suppose to pay,,promises that are not kept, I came frm metro pcs and I never had a problem with the company, I was a customer for about 10 years with metropcs,,, we decided to do contract for a better signal but till this day I haven't seen the difference.. I am so disappointed with the company and their un kept promises...

Tmobile the stick as upgrade its for use with laptop. I called and told them that i dont own a laptop.they said well we can,t take back.since then,they charged me 59 dollars every month for the past 7months.i pleaded with them to cancel itto no avail.

Hi,

Good Day! I would like to complained about my contract with T Mobile. I went to the T mobile branch,i talked to the customer service and he told me that somebody had renewed my contract over the phone. I never gave permission to anybody to arrange my contact with the company to renew it. I was in the Philippines for 21 days,(Sept.24 to October 15). I know that T Mobile has recorded every conversation on a phone calls. I know that it was not me who called them to renew the contract. Until now i'm using the old phone,i got from Walmart.

Hope that this complain will take action by the T Mobile Company.

Thank you.

I purchased a Family mobile phone which is powered by T-Mobile. I bought the phone and paid a 25.00 fee for what I was led to believe would cover use on the 45.00 unlimited that is actually 54.46 when you get the bill. I assumed I was paying for dervice in advance with the first month covered by purchase of the phone and the 25.00. I found out this was not the case when july 15th 2012 when my payment would be due, I changed to Straight Talk and transferred my number. In doing so I recieved a bill from T-Mobile for two months of service 110.00. I was not aware they were charging two months behind. I finally paid T-mobile 93.46 after their deductions. This is my complaint. Customers are not aware that they are basicly on a contract with T-Mobile. They are not pre paid phones as they are presented. Wal Mart presented T-Mobile as if it were Straight Talk. I have had 0 problems with the payment methods of Straight Talk but was extremely supprized to find I owed two months back charges on a phone I paid every month for supposedly in advance. Please present T-Mobile as a contract service without a minimal time frame.

my account # 794685473 my usb stick # 818 433 5926 my address 18646 collins st appart #13 tarzana ca 91356 this contract was started in the starting of 2011 while in march 2012 i contacted them that the speed of inter net is very slow so either to improve it or to cancel it. they replied that now onward speed will be improved & fee will be 29 .99 . i was paying same amount for few months.but again the speed gone down & fee increased to 39.99 so i said i dont want to continue it any more.but now on Nov 21 2012 they again send me bill of $125.15 .my request is please stop the billing any more.

phone number - 516.395.6623
October 2, 2012
I called t-mobile to add unlimited talk, text and internet. The person I spoke with quoted me a price of $40.00 or thereabouts for all three services.
In addition, she told me I'd have to agree to a two year contract. Also that I would get a phone with all the features and $100 in credit.
When I told my son of this plan, he told me it was impossible. So, I called a few days later (spending over an hour of my time) to question whether the information I was given was correct. Well, needless to say, the next person I spoke with told me I was mistaken. I am a college graduate with a BA degree, I don't get things like this wrong. Not only that, but I also wrote down everything I had discussed with the agent.

When the phone arrived, I rejected it (never signed for it). I started getting bills for services which I was never using (text and internet). I spoke with a Kayla today (10/2) and she adjusted the bill, however, she informed me that if I wanted to cancel my contract I would have to pay a $200 cancellation fee.

My problem is that I would never had agreed to the contract if I was given the correct information in the first place. I only agreed to it because I was told things that were NOT TRUE. I therefore request that the contract be NULL & VOID. I will continue to pay the same price I was paying for
unlimited phone until such time as I wish to cancel. I am not agreeing to the contract about which I was misinformed.

I expect an adjustment and a response from you within the next few days. I am not agreeing to any contracts. If this is not straightened out I will take further action.

Sandra Fox

the tmob store on 144th ave and i 25 said my area in Lochbuie would be good to excellent. In this belief i have obtained the service - however the service keeps dropping the signal its 2 g not 4 g and their customer service blames it on my hot spot device. if i move to denver what excuse would they use?? the tmobile group needs to be honest and tell their potential customers that the service out side of o major city sucks. Sucks, SUCKS. HD TO GET A A FRIENDS WIFI TO GET TO THIS SITE TO SEND A COMPLAINT! Dirty lieing GERMANS, SHOULD HAVE not Stopped the distruction DURING WWll. Should have leveled the entire country and redo the level every 10 years.

I have been a loyal customer of t-moblie for years, I even picked up the contract when my ex husband dropped it. I would like to waive the contract fee. I am experiencing constant dropped calls and my son does not get reception anywhere we live or where he goes. I would like the freedon to choose another carrier that will accomodate my needs better without a fee. I have been a good and loyal customer for a very long time and I hope you will consider my request. Thank You

Denise Piersanti

I have been waiting for one of the 3 lines I have with T Mobile to get out of contract. That would have left me with only one left with them. They are attempting to tell that when I changed something in January it put all 3 phones back under contract. FOR ONE, I would have never agreed to that. Secondly I have spoken to them several times attempting to figure out what and when to do in order to lower my phone bill. NOT ADD MORE CONTRACTS TO MESS WITH. I have been with them since Voicestreams, and this is unacceptable. The charges are outrageous, and my phone is not even a fancy internet phone. So now they say the only way I can dispute the contract issue is to go on line and summit a letter. No chance to talk to anyone, a person. Just like everything else pass the buck, and good luck with the letter writing in an attempt to fix something I did not agree to.

I have been into T-Mobile store several times. I have two lines for my grandsons, each month the bill goes up. I have put restrictions on the phones several times and yet they are never applied. February 15th I changed the phones to 450 minutes per line no text. The person assured me that my grandsons would not be able to go over their minutes. Today I went into the same store and the sales person told me that one of the phone lines were already over the 450 minutes and she was going to put the phone unlimited so they won't charge me overage fees on the 450 minutes. Today I called to cancel my service and they told me that I was just put under a new 2 year contract because the sales person just put me under a 2 year unlimited plan. When is this going to stop. They did not tell me that I was entering another contract term. I want to cancel these phones this is getting outrageous from month to month the bill keep going up.

I just found out that my contract has been extended on 4 phones without my knowledge. I had a grandfather plan and in October 2011 I was offered a family unlimited talk/text plan. I was not advised that my contract would be extended nor did I agree to any such terms. I specifically asked the customer service representative if this would change my account (other than paying $5 less per month for the new plan) and they stated that it would not. If they had told me that my contract date would be extended simply for changing my plan, then I would not have agreed to that.
Customer Service told me to send you an email so that you can help me reverse the tems changed on my contract. I have been with you for over 10 years and hope you can take care of this as soon as possible. Thank you, Vicky
my acct # is 262919446

I have a contract with t-mobile on three phones. The 1st two phones contract was to be ending in March. I added another phone. I asked before I signed up for the third phone, "Will my contract for the first two phones stay the same?" The representative said yes the contract on the 1st two phones will stay the same" I was now told that the 1st two phones contract will now end in July.

I have been lied to since the beginning. Before I even signed up with T-Mobile, I asked "Does Marion, Ohio have good coverage?" The representative said "Yes". I can not get signal in stores or in some parts of town. I would greatly appreciate it if you change my contract for the 1st two phones to March 31. Thanks you.

I was giving inaccurate information from a t-mobile rep. I called about upgrading my phone and changing my plan. The rep I spoke to informed me that she could lower my plan and I could get me a new phone if I renewed my contract. I agreed and renewed for another 2 yrs. Now I am being told I cannot keep this plan and upgrade my phone. She never told me if I upgrade my phone I would not be able to keep the plan I have now.. I tried to get a new phone through wirefly and t-mobile did not approve it. If I would have known I would not have renewed because my contract was up in two months.

I received my T-Mobile bill and it contained a 200.00 charge for two phones for a cutoff fee and I did not know that until I called the customer service rep., at T-Mobile and she told me what it was. When I went into the T-Mobile service center to purchase something the gentlemen asked me if I wanted to save money on my bill and I said sure if it did not effect any kind of changes for the end of my two years and he said no it would not so I made them and now this is what I get not happy about it. I would like to have it removed, I have left one phone with T-Mobile and if you will see I have not been late on payments for T=Mobile. So if I could get that removed I would appreciate it. Thank you for your time and I would like to here my email please.

Dear T-Mobile, I have a contract with you i don't recall it but not later than June 20th 2010.. I have a family plan with 3 lines.. for bad services with the phone and the wireless services my wife and mother in law got a new phones with other companies with different lines.. I have been paying for 3 lines at T-mobile for the past 3-4 months and finally my wife got a new phone and new line with different company for the same reason I mentioned before.. I was still paying for 3 lines.

Then I waited till today 7/31/2012 to canceled their lines and keep mine with you. However I was surprised that your customer service telling me my contract will end on October 2012 not June because " the discount I get it from working with the State Of Texas."

I don't recall that I was told on the phone my contract will be ended on october 2012 not on June 2012... However I am entierly sure I don't have any documents saying my contract will end on October 2012 even on my web page. I really appreciate if you consider not telling your customers by phone especially something about their contracts ... although what you have all my contact information..

I really appreciate if you consider waving the disconnecting fee...

T-mobile extended my contract without cause or notice to me. I am still under my contract from approximately Dec. 2010 or Jan. 2011, which is due to expire in Jan. 2013 I was told today that on Dec. 5, 2011 my contract was extended to 12/13. Why??? There is no change to my phone service or devices.

I plan to look over some of the new plans you are offering and the new phones, but I was told several months ago to wait until my contract was up or at least close to the end of it and that if I elected to go to the lower plan $45.00 per month per phone, it was only 3G, it was slower and it did not offer as many Apps, which my grandson uses and I would be penalized in all future free phones etc.

I elected to wait until my contract was up. Now I was told by the Loyality Dept. that my contract was extended. Please investigate this matter and get back to me as soon as possible.

I was charged an additional charge of 100.00 for termination og my ph0ne. My account number is 170245515. I was not aware that I had a contract. I have been with T-Mobile for twelve years. When I switched to a track phone I was told that my services would still be with T-Mobile but no monthly fee.

Just charged for my minutes. I know that you are still getting conpensated for me choosing a track phone. You are confusing the public when you are charging me this amount and putting taxes on top of it. I am considering turning you into the Better Business Bureau of Pa. Please look into this matter as soon as possible

I was told to contact "ContractReview@T-mobile.com" to file my charge dispute....I have not been able to get to the actual site after many attempts. This site will hopefully contact the T-mobile review dept.
I have been paying for 4 lines with T-mobile for about 7 years. In the past 4 years, the connection was horrible, difficult to do business or contact my family (often within the same house) by calling or texting half of the time... Very frustrating and not good for business.
2 of my lines were out of contract as of July 27,2012...( I confirmed this many times by calling t-mobile and checking my online account many times, it was written there).. I knew I would have to pay $200.00 for each of the other 2 lines which were still under contract.
I cancelled my T-mobile service Aug.12,2012.
I am unfairly being charged early termination fee for all 4 phones, $800.00 instead of $400.00..
Plus, all of the sudden, excessive Tax and Surcharge Fees. Normally my tax and surcharge fees are $17-20...I am being charged $142.63!! a difference of $124.63...(September's Bill)
In October I received a bill for an additional $325.00. The bill says "One Time Charge". When I called to question the fee since we had not used the lines since Aug 12, I was told it was the service fee for the phone usage last month??? Our usual monthly total bill for 4 lines has been $262.00. So I don't know where they are getting the $325. fee...
September 20,2012 I did pay $400.00 for the 2 phones under contract because I feel that is fair. I was always told there would be a $200.00 per line early termination fee.
The other charges are unfair. I am being charged an extra $1,104.33 !!!!`
Just because T-mobile is a strong company they shouldn't take advantage of their customers

I just went to cancel my contract at T-Mobile account #818094301, and was told that i still have a year, cant cancel till July 13th, 2013, i signed a contract with T-Mobile on Oct. 18, 2010, a two year contract, so i want to cancel on Oct. 18, 2012, they informed me that i had a flex account and then when that ended my contract started.. I did not authorise a contract extension from Flex pay to classic plan. I want to cancel my plan, i have met my two year plan, on Oct. 18, 2012. Thank you, Vicki Davey

I had been a tmobile customer for 12 years. I called in December to inquire about when my contract was up, I was told that 2 of the phones on my family plan were not under contract. During my conversation not at any point did this person send my call to the retention department. I changed plans with the 2 phones that were not under contract. I went to the Tmobile store to change from a family plan to a single plan, at this time the representative did not inform me that by going to a single plan, my contract would be extended another two years. I was very disappointed with my single plan coverage. I opted to leave Tmobile. I did understand that I would be charged a fee, but I thought the fee would be 100.oo considering I only had 10 months left on my contract. To my surprise I was charged 200.00. I hope that you will be able to help me with this discrepancy.

Customer since 2006 - good standing. For the past 2 years the quality of phones being sent to us (for my daughter) has been truly unacceptable. For numerous reasons we have had to return phone after phone and even purchased a phone on my own. My understanding was that my contract should be ending Nov. 2012 but I was informed that it had been extended until June 2013 and this is not what I want. My satisfaction with T-Mobile has been totally lacking and I would like to terminate my contract without any termination fees because of the service I have had to endure for the last two years. I would like to go from the current contract to a month-to-month deal immediately. I pay way to much money for the service I receive. This issue needs immediate resolution. My daughter needs her phone so much for school and work and she has had to go without a phone on several occassions for a few days or more.

I placed an internet order on October 24 2012. Paid the required deposit by Mastercard. On the 25th I called in reference to the services I ordered and was told that there was an error in processing and my order had been canceled and I would receive my funds credited back to my card in a day or two.

Its been a week and I still have not received my $225 back. Each time I call I am told things from there is no record of the order to we have to file a lost money claim which by the way takes four to six more weeks, to give it a few more days we are not holding your funds your bank is (all lies). They also promise to investigate and call back and they never do. All I want is my money I am a single parent and full time student and I can't afford to have my money STOLEN! Its real simple release my funds thieves. My next report is to the better business bureau. I regret ever doing business with t mobile.

4 months ago I got a free t'mobile galaxy phone with a contract that I been a customer for 8 years, I have a number 919-730-5555 to renew my number for 2 years, but the lady put a second number that I never ask for or used or nobody ever called me on , so I get a bill today of 489.00 and I talked with them when I saw that they put a 2nd line on my contract so they tell me to hold on to my number 919-730-5555 my org number , I would have to close out the other line 200.00 but they were gonna give me 150.00 volcher then u will only see a 50.00 charge and we will give you a new contract, and 3 months ago I said fine and he said you will only see 50.00 more on my phone bill and they will wave the line I never ask for, today I get a bill of 489.00 which my bill is never over 100 dollars, I been on the phone for 5 hours today and 3 hours over the last 3 months, I have a unlimited plan I had for years and I been with suncom and never had to go through this in my life, my phone was cut off today, and I talked with your manager and she said to file a complaint, and ether you don't resolve this or I want out, I never been so unhappy in my life, I had this number 919-730-5555 for over 15 years and today I was ready to walk and I refuse to pay 200.00 terminate and 2 months of a line I never ask or used in my life and I don't even know the number they gave me, he is my claim number 589162910 your manager was very nice and she said I was in the right that you would help me.... please call me 919-730-55555 to get this off my back esp the holidays are here ... thank you , Joe Posillipo attorney at law...

I have been a T-mobile customer for at least 10 years. Last summer (I can't remember exactly when) I stopped at the T-mobile store in Lexington, Kentucky for the purpose of upgrading my plan. At that time the salesman did ask if I wanted to obtain a new phone but I did not do that and now wish I had. In October I began having several problems with my phone including not being able to charge the battery. I went to the same Lexington store to see if I could get a new battery. They said they could not replace the battery and did tell me the name of a store that sold just batteries and might be able to help me. After some discussion about that option and possible success I might have with that path, I decided I should just buy a new phone. I paid full price for the Samsung Galaxy XIII S because they said I should have bought the phone when I last upgraded my plan. I accepted that and went ahead and bought the phone which is paid in full. The problem is that I'm now under a new two year contract and I am thinking of changing carriers to have more coverage. Do I have any recourse that would let me out of the contract without paying $200 for breaking the contract?

On October 5th, 2012, I spoke with Crystal, your customer service representative regarding a upgrade on my phone. We chatted for a few minutes on what I was looking for. I was offered the Galaxy III phone for 130.00 and the LG my touch for free, 2 phone lines unlimited everything, $10.00 off for being a valued customer and 500 minutes for my third line for $5.00 . Per our conversation, she was well aware on how much I wanted my overall bill. She told me that my total bill will be $114.00 a month. I proceeded to ask her several times ( is what I will be paying every month)and she replied back yes. She never once mention to me the that tax was not included which would bring my bill to $154.00, which I cannot afford at this time. I have never been so dissappointed with your company to allow this kind of deception to be acceptable. I will hope that you will take the time to review this case. I will most definitely end this contract and inform everyone I can about how this company manipulate their customers

T-Mobile Customer Relations
P.O. Box 37380
Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380
December 1, 2012
In November, I call to upgrade my phone to the new Samsung Galaxy. I was told that I needed a new plan for this phone. We discussed it and I said I would change to go along with the phone. Ordering online the upgrade priced showed that I would pay $150. I explained to the rep that I didn’t have that amount at that time. I asked about installment and she said that I could pay $78.00 and could pick the phone up from the store at the mall that was close to my residence and the rest would be spread out. Again I asked about the cost and she said I would only be paying $150. I went to the store the following day and after waiting in that store line for 2 hours was told that I couldn’t get the phone because the $78 was only the deposit for the Blaze. I said that I never discussed the Blaze and didn’t even know what the Blaze was. I came home and called T-Mobile and spoke with another rep who said that she could help me. Again no one even mention that I would be paying $600 for the phone. I’m still under the impression that I was paying 150 with the difference of $72 as my installment cost. When I received the electronic contract I looked at the bottom line and saw again that $600 number. I called back and told them that I didn’t want the phone and to put everything back to my original plan where my contract expires in January 2013. I was told that my plan would go back to the original since I wasn’t getting the new Samsung phone.
On December 1, 2011, I called to find out what day my contract would end to verify that it had been changed back to the original and was told that it expires in 2014 since I had upgraded my plan. I got very upset because I didn’t agree to a plan upgrade on my old phone. The plan upgrade was to be on the new phone that I thought I would be getting. I spoke with Kevin ID# 0623071 who stated that he was sorry that things were no explained fully. I told him no that It seemed that the reps omitted a lot from their explanations as far as I am concerned this is like a switch and bait.
It seems as if your reps were only writing /putting things in where they would benefit from a commission and omitting what the fine print of the sale. Not noting everything that the customer has requested.
I never authorized it or renewed it or consent of extending my contract. I am so unhappy and want this fixed.
I am requesting that my old contract be restored back to the expiration date of January 4, 2013.
Roslyn C. Avant

After about one year i came to know that i am in cotract with t-mobile. Year ago i requested to add 2GB data value with my plan .Before that i was pay-
ing whatever i was using which was little expensive than this $10 plan .store person did not told that he is puting me into contract otherwise i might
have refused that time. I am with t-mobile from so long and i was on special valued customer plan .very few people had this plan back then.This is what
happens to valued customers with t-mobile As your valued customer i request u to cancel my contract s soon as possible.

T.mobile Rep put two corporate lines to our account, with no similar cards and no devices, we are being charged for them and the lines are not being used. He said to me that it will make are bill lower. And that he could. Make an profit. Also if my sister. The account. Holder would. Agree we called her and she spoke with him, he told her the same thing. He told me and she agreed. After this our bill went very. High for the last few months, making it hard to pay on time, we do not need thease two extra lines, #646-236-9074 #646-243-5107 or01 the Tmoble. Store. Is not an corporate store, it location is west40 Th and 7 thave please we need u to look into this matter ASAP in order to get this off our account its not fare my sister had been an loyal. Customer. For almost 15 years can u please help thank you Debrah. Smith brother. James smith., my mobile # is 914-426-8087 the account, holder account # is-851368686 the last four digits to social. Is. 6140. There. Is an corporate store on 610 9 Th Ave where the sales Rep herd my complaint. And told me that two other T-Mobile customers was treated the same as me from the sales Rep at the west 40 Th and 7 Th Ave Tmobile store please investigation. On this matter the 9thave corporate store sales rep# is 2025817 she has my name and mobile # I gave her the complaint, thank u, contract. Review. For your time I'm waiting. For. Your responce on this matter, loyal customer Debrah., james smith

I was a long time customer of T-Mobile company. I purchased a Garmin phone from them and paid for insurance coverage for it. In September 2012 I started experiencing problems with my phone. It would shut off and come back on several times during the day. I went to the store in Greenwood and complained that the phone was not acting right.

The clerk there told me that the phone was shot and that I needed to purchase a new phone. I explained that I had insurance to cover the phone and was told that he couldn't do anything about it. Then a few days later I went to another store and was told that the phone needed to be updated. She did that and it was fine for a few days. Then I started experiencing the same thing again. On and off all day long with no service in most of the areas where I live.

I proceeded to go back to the store in Indianapolis in January 2013 and the young lady there witnessed that the phone was going on and off by itself. She told me that I could get one of the cheaper phones to replace the one that I had. I did not feel that that was fair to me considering that the phone that was acting up was an expensive phone to begin with. She told me to call the loyalty department of T-Mobile which I did.

The young lady at that department told me that I could get one of the top 3 phones but I would have to sign a 2 year contract., which I didn't want to do. I felt that this was not right considering that I had a phone that was not working and that I had paid for the insurance to cover it for over 18 months.

A few weeks later (February 2013) I went to Best Buy and purchased another phone with a different carrier. This was necessary because I was going to a place where there wasn't a land line and I needed to have mobile service. Now I am being charged for a termination of service when in reality I haven't had very good service from T-Mobile since September 2012. I feel that this isn't right. If you purchase insurance to cover a certain item it should be covered if that item quits working.

My husband and I live in an area where the coverage has gotten worse over the last few years and feel that since we didn't have good service with T-mobile and that they didn't honor the insurance replacement that we were in our rights to find another carrier who would take care of us. If they had treated the situation differently I would probabily still be with their company.

My name is Janika Padio I have started services with T-Mobile less then a year ago. Since then I have several problems with my phone after several calls and going into an authorized store a warranty exchange had been put in on January 26th 2013 at the time my address was 2902 Deats rd. apte4 Dickinson, Tx 77539. I have never received the replacement phone each time I call customer service I am told that the phone was mailed to me. my problem is that I am being charged for a phone that I never received. I feel that no one at T-Mobile is listening to me and is only concerned about charging me for a phone that I never received my current information is Janika Padio 8601 Emmett F Lowry apt96 Tx City 77591 832 561 6837

I been Having Problem with My phones and My bills I wast tall Before I buy and Sing contrac the person sales was layer because never respec my contrac he tall me I only have to pay $210.00 Amounth and since Octuber 8 , I been pay more money and I dont Agree this Because I been call coustomer services and they tall me to go to T-Mobile and I go to The store and speack to a person at the store and they tall me I have to call you back because they cant do anything They check the phones and they orther a new phones and ,I only recived two phones and the 3rd phone never show I call back and they tallme I have to waite intull they recived de phones, my phone dont work , and the oter phone Dont turn on either I bring this two phones to the T-Mobile And they check and trid to turn On and dont work this is the second phone , I Am so desapoiment At this point because the services you provime is not good please take care this or gime other new phones Before I take this to legal department If you dont responding me I need to Cancel this services because I never Have this Issues and another company Before and I like to responde before I cancel my services and chargme for this cancelations My Phone # is 925-565-5801 and 925-339-0816 and 925-956-3009 please Call me at 925 565-5801 is My husphen phone . Thanks

I was having trouble with my phone, so in may of 2012 i went into a t-mobil store on 14th and university in des moines iowa, I was not told that my contract was up, and by getting a new phone i would be getting a new 2 year contract, I am on disability and 78 dollars a month is hard for me to pay, I stopped in that same store today to pay my bill, and told the store clerk what had happened to me,they told me to call customer service and my contract would be voided, I have always paid my bill on time so there should not be a problem, I went home called costomer service and they told me to go to this e-mail and write out what happened to me, I know I still have a year left but as I told you the bill is hard for me too pay, If the store clerk would have told me by getting a new phone i would have a new contract, I would of never done it....the lady I spoke to in cutomer service today also told me there should be no problem in having the rest of my contact cancelled...

I signed up for t-moble, I was told the only way that I could get $49.99 A month is A 2 year contract.I found out later that you can do $49.99 on A month to month.I also found out that I was over charged on my cell phone G2X cost $400.00 every one else was chargeing about $120. to$150.I put my trust on the sales associate.I for got he works on commission.Now the fun part,They gave me A used phone ,had someone else E mail and numbers on the phone already.

Now the service,they showed me the map.It's all green in sutter creek and jackson CA,but no service,when I went there.I have A 4G phone ,but only got 2G 90 percent of the time,and getting charge for 4G.I was told that I have 4G unlimited,but it's only for the first 2.after that it's slow not 4G any more.It's funny cause even before the first 2G I'm not even getting 4G.

I should have listen to my gut when I was reading the contract without A magnifying glass the lettering were so small.now I see it was for A reason.For this I canceled my contract.I,m not going to pay you over $3000. for 2years.Yes you made some money of of me,but what you do after you read this make's A difference on your future,Because A person's voice is louder and faster than lightning,but lightning also don't happen much in stockton depending on your forecast so Please help me help you,remember your customer's make you who you are.

I have a contract with T-mobile until May 18th 2012. On March 30th I called T-mobile customer service to see what my options would be and was told that my best option would be to go with your prepaid plan as I am a senior citizen that is on a fixed income as well as being disabled. I was told that my prior contract was taken care of with no penalties or fees.

It was a 2 hr. conversation as I wanted to be clear about my choices and responsibilities. I realized after trying to use my email on my phone that it was not working. I then contacted T-mobile the next day and found out that I was not told the truth as my phone is a Blackberry and I would need to pay an additional $10 per month in order to use my email services.

I clearly asked the representative about the email as I have transitioned before and had problems with email. She assured me that there would be no issues. I was also informed that I would need to pay an early-out fee for changing my contract which contradicted what the representative told me.

I immediately asked that I be transitioned back to my old contract to be allowed to complete my contract as I was concerned about completing my obligation and this transition took place. I was told that "your credit will not be affected" but yet T-mobile turned around and reinstated me on to a new contract without my knowledge. My understanding is that there has to be "offer and acceptance" for a contract to be valid and this did not take place.

Because of the aforementioned deceptive practices, I will be completing my business relationship with you as of the end of my original 2 yr. contract date of May 18, 2012. I did not request that I be given a new 2-yr contract. This change was made in error and without my permission. My request was to be returned to my original contract as I could not afford to commit to another 2-year contract. It was very clear to the representative what I was requesting .

She went behind my back and wrote a brand new contract without my knowledge or permission. You did not even have the decency to give me the greatest benefit for my money. You had free phones and a $59.99 plan for unlimited text, unlimited web, and unlimited talk with a 2-year contract pus my email would be operable without any additional fees. I was offered this and I clearly said no because I could not afford it. In my opinion that is worse than stealing and/or literally robbing someone. Its common sense.

Why would I commit to such a thing without taking advantage of the available contractual benefits to a customer that is taking on a brand new contract? This entire venture occurred between Friday the 30th and Sunday the 1st of April, so there are no ussage issues.

I was lied to by a t-mobile associate to make me agree to a 2 year contract with t-mobile. The associate said that my phone bill will be cheaper and i was eligible for a free phone, she said if you do the contract it will help your phone bill and go along with the phone. bottom line she said i needed to do a new contract for 2 years to get a decreased phone bill and free phone so I did it. She said with the contract my phone bill would be $57.61 monthly.

I call to purchase my new phone and another t-mobile associate says I cant get a free phone since im an existing t-mobile customer, and says I will be charged more than i was before by 10-15 dollars. She said with the contract my phone bill would be 71 dollars and some change.When discussing the contract and free phone with the other associate she never said anything about the contract making my bill increase and the phone was not really free.

So now Ive agreed to a contract that has nothing I want, because she said i was going to get a free phone and my phone bill would be decreased. Im upset that this is how T-mobile treats a veteran customer, I've been with t-mobile for 4 or 5 years and this is how they treat me. plus i had the run around by several employees who lied constantly and would send you to another department that would not help but transfer you to another dept. that was no help either.

They would say the same things over and over again with out solving your problem. I was lied to by an associate so they would get me to agree to the 2 year contract. Then I could not do the loyalty rewards because I forgot my password and my phone was broken and as ridiculous as it sounds they can only send your password to a T-mobile Phone by text message. so nobody at the t-mobile database could help how stupid.

So after devoting 4 or 5 years to t-mobile I am excluded from this loyalty rewards. because there isnt a t-mobile outlet where I live. what a waste people can only use it in stores so they cant do it over the phone or online how ignorant!!! worst phone company experience ever!!

Have feedback for T-Mobile?