Tracfone Customer Service

Contact Tracfone Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-867-7183

Tracfone Wireless, Inc. is a prepaid mobile virtual network that operates in US, Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands. There are over 90,000 store fronts, 25 million subscribers (2015), over 400 corporate employees (2008) and revenues in 2015 were reported as 6.9 billion USD.

To reach Customer Service, call 1-800-867-7183. Find online ‘Talk To Us’ here. To write a letter to CEO, Frederick J. Pollak, address an envelop with Tracfone, Inc., c, USA. Corporate phone number is 800-876-5733.

Tracfone is a subsidiary of Mexico’s largest telecom company, America Movil. Other brands include Page Plus Cellular, Wal-Mart Family Mobile, Go Smart Wireless, NET10Wireless and Straight Talk. Social support is found on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.

Tracfone Contact Information

• Tracfone headquarters address

• 1-800-867-7183

1-800-867-7183

24 hours a day (online)

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Top Tracfone Complaints

Wife and I bought two LG Tracfones from a well known home shopping network several years ago.Several weeks ago my wife's phone froze up, could not do anything to fix the problem. The very next day my phone did the exact same thing. Both phones would no swipe left or right, up or down,
numerous attempts to reboot both phones failed, as soon as the home screen appeared, it went black each time.Thinking back about something that I heard on the internet, stated that in late October or early November the U.S. Gov't was going to disable certain android phones and the the owners would never be able to use them again.
I contacted Tracfone after both phones failed and spoke to three different Techs and one supervisor. None of them had a clue. I rate Tracfone as a one on the scale of 1 to 5 and would rate it lower than that if I could !

I BOUGHT A TRACPHONE AND ONE YEAR SERICE,AND AFTER BEING ON THE PHONE FOR SIX HOURS WITH TRACFONE EMPLOYEES 4 TO BE EXACT COUNT I STILL DO NOT HAVE PHONE SERVICE AND TO MENTION I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER OF TRACFONE FOR YEARS, I THINK I SHOULD GET A COMPLETE REFUND IF THIS PROBLEM CAN NOT BE RESLOVED

I ordered a fone order number12959646 over 10 days and yet to receive it. Fed ex claims to have come by and could not leave order. I watched the van pull across my drive and pull away without coming to my door and leave no message or anything and then post it as no one home. They claimed this for 4 trips and then stopped coming by. Calls to FedEx were useless. I am Fed up with FedEx.I'll never use them again.See if u can find my order and ship it USPS or ups please. Tracking number 652024372687932. If i ever get maybe I'll order again.

I have been waiting 5 days now for your people to port my number back to my Verizon sim I had activated on your BYOP sim. I keep getting told 24 to 48 hrs since the 25th of Aug. 2018. I am disabled and phone service is very important so I can call 911 to be taken to the hospital. I had a seizure and am in the hospital because of dealing with your people. I cant even get a refund . I wish I had never switched to you

I am writing this letter to explain why, after twenty years as your customer, I am no longer. On August 21, 2018, I received in the US Mail an ad titled “Come back to TracFone today” and offering me an amazing offer. I ignored this offer because I never left TracFone. The next day my phone was deactivated. I had 237 minutes and 130 day service on my phone at the time. Over the next six business days not one of the ten people that I contacted could tell why it was deactivated.
Here is the time line of what transacted over those six days.
8/22/2018 – Called 1-800-867-7183 at 5:30 PM and explained the problem that my phone had no service. I was told that my phone was deactivated. I asked that it be reactivated with my phone number 309-868-6119. After 45 minutes with this person I was told that it was not a good number and I was transferred to Gary. I asked for his telephone number 1-866-806-1840 in case I was disconnected. After 30 minutes with Gary he was unable to help me because there was no record of my number so he was “going to elevate this problem to a higher level.” I asked him for that phone number but he said that their policy was not to give extension numbers within their organization, but he would transfer me. I received a busy signal and had to hang up and start over again with the 1-800-806-1840 which was a different person so I had to start the explanation all over again.
Now it is 6:45 PM and I was connected to Barry. I don’t know his phone number because of company policy. I explained that I wanted my phone reactivated with my 309=868-6119 number. He was very helpful and after some time he was able to activate my phone. I called my wife to make sure that the phone worked, it did. You would think my trouble was over: but no it was not. Barry activated my phone with a different number 309-868-4808. I did not have Barry’s phone number so I had to start all over again.
Now it is 7:00 PM and called again 1-866-806-1840 and asked to talk to the supervisor. He was no help but did transfer me to Belshazzar. Now I thought I was getting somewhere. I did get his phone number 1-800-626-4883 Ext 3324. He was going to write a report explaining my request and send it to a higher level. I would receive a notice via email within 24 hours. If I did not receive notice call him back.
August 24, 2018 7:00 PM. The email did not arrive so I called 1-800-626-4883 Ext 3324 and Barry answered the phone. Things did not go well the last time I talked to a guy named Barry so I asked for his supervisor. He never heard of anyone named Belshazzar or any report so He transferred me to Carlos and he was no help. At this time I may have mentioned that I was going to get my phone activated with my phone number of 20 years even if I had to call your Vice President. He transferred me to Roth who said that she was at the Corporate Office. Roth transferred me to Joanna. Now I was getting somewhere, she at least must have read Belshazzar’s report because she did not have me start over again. After some systems inquiries she came up with a solution. A new SIM card would be mailed to me within five working days with instruction on how to activate my phone. She gave me a problem ticket number 1189539589 to reference in case there was a problem. I received the new SIM card the next business day. It was great service. It looked like I was going to get my phone working and my old phone number.
August 27 3:00 PM Enclosed with the SIM card was instructions titled “Wonderful News your SIM card is her.” It instructed me to call 1-800-867-7183 to activate my phone. I was so excited that I did not ask the ladies name that helped but there was a problem. She said “another department would have to join my Phone number 309-868-6119 to the new SIM card”. It would take 24 hours and please call back.
August 28, 2018 4:00 PM. Called 1-800-867-7183 again I did not get the name of the contact, I was going to get my phone back. No record of that phone number, no record of my phone serial number. I asked to talk to her supervisor. Jayean informed me that my number was being recycled and could not be issued because it had been used by someone. I was getting quite angry now and told him that, that someone was me. I then said very excitedly that I was going to get my phone number back if I had to go to your Vice President and his reply was, “I am as high as you can go.’ I told him that TracFone had just lost a customer and I was going to tell everyone I know including my new service provider, Verizon, about your customer service.

I have been trying to get a sim card and my old number as they deactivated my phone through their error it has been over two months I talked to four different people for a total of 3-4 hours I was told by all of them that a sim card was on the way and would take 7- 10 days I talked to another person last night only to find no sim card has been sent again he promised to send on 3-5 days The supervisors are just as bad as the associates you get no results from them Let me add I have been a tracfone customer fro about 10 years and this is the worse I have ever been treated I have been without a phone for weeks now I was also told I would lose my minutes which are over 1000.if I ngot my old number back This was no fault of mine it was the person who sent the first sim card and changed my number without my knowledge

smart phone airtime my card has 200 minutes 500 text 500 mb data I have not been getting my data
I only received 200mb. when I call the help line they don't care I am getting ripped off . someone needs to investigate all I am only what I paid for I will send to the state ag please help

Around July 12 I contacted Customer Care Services at TracFone to have my phone reactivated. At this time I was told that it need a new Sim card which I received on July 16. It turns out that it did not work. I was told on July 16 that a new one would be sent out and never was. Again around the July 23 I called only to discover that they would send out another one. Again not done. On Aug 4 again I was told that a SIM card would be sent. Each time I was given the same ticket number. I feel that it is time that TracFone send out the new SIM card next day at there expense. I am very discouraged over all this. I currently don't have a Cell Phone. I am tired of hearing the phrase " SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENCE". The time has come for TracFone to get my phone working properly again.
Diana Dunsworth
412 243-1507

I have tried twice to get time on this new phone I bought have not got any of it I have a phone here that I cannot use because I can not get my time I have tried twice thay are putting it on my old phone that I cannot get a battery for I would like to get this fix eather get it fixed ore refond my money and I will go some where else

I purchased minutes from you 21 hours ago. The minutes and days have not been put on my phone yet . I have tried to speak to someone on a phone and only get recordings that do not help me . I am not very happy with this . Please have somebody contact me very soon . I am a 79 year old that needs this done . My home phone is 518 297 7392 . My cell phone is 518 6452283 .I will be waiting .

Called in to change vm passcode still on the phone with the sixth tech. Is there any that is able to change a password ? Now be transfer the seventh time. 1he and 10 minutes trying. Please can someone who can fix this call me. 301 359 1975

Since BYOP SIM cards are no longer available in Billings, Montana; I ordered one from the TracFone store. I needed this SIM card so I can transfer my TracFone account to a new phone. After waiting over a week the new SIM card arrived. I then called TracFone to activate my account on my new phone, which is an unlocked Verizon phone, I was told my SIM card number was not valid. The number is 89148000003669528833. I don’t understand.... I ordered the SIM card from TracFone. My order was accepted and verified by TracFone. As I did not get a tracking number, I called TracFone and the order was again confirmed and I was given the tracking number. When the box arrived the return address was TracFone Store. The enclosed SIM card was packaged in a TracFone card with the TracFone logo. In fact the packaging was identical to three other SIM cards I had ordered and received that worked fine. Then why is it not a valid number. So, I ordered another SIM card, today,with no assurance that it will work. It would sure be nice if I could just take the SIM card out of my old phone, which I know works, and put it in my new phone. As it is I have to hope my old phone lasts until the new card gets here in eleven days and then hope that it works.

First complaint I contacted tech services not only were they extremely hard to understand and of very little help Zero.
But she wanted to change my phone number which would have made things worse for me and not helped.

my phone wont get me on line I tried to exchange it back to Walmart they said there exchange policy is fore only 14 days I went on the 15 day my question is can i get a different phone even if willing to pay fore a more expansive one

I bought a new card on Thursday Sept.28th, 2017, for 60 minutes, paid $19.99, I got home & entered the numbers off the back after scratching off the protective film, as I have done for the last 10 yrs or so that I have been using tracfone svs, & it did not take & give me my minutes or days, so I called & finally got a person, after one disconnecting me...told him what happened, gave him the new set of #'s, he got them working & they appeared on my phone, so I thought it was taken care of. Then yesterday, Sunday the 1st day of Oct...I used it & all was ok....until yesterday evening & when I went to use it , it said "Activation required", all my contacts, #'s, everything was deleted from my phone...so I called again today, I was on the phone total for over an hour, on hold, till a person, named Michelle, came on & I explained what had happened & she said hold on she w/chk it out....waited another 20 minutes until a recording came on & I did not understand it, telling me to make a copy of my battery, sending a letter of some sort as this was my phone etc??? I am very disgusted with Tracfone, have never had a problem until this year, & this happened maybe the last time & had to call for them to put # in manually. I am an honest person & I want my phone activated back up or someone to contact me with a reason why this has happened. My cell # is 304-543-8259.

Every time I refill my minutes I lose them without making or receiving calls. It is always 5 min here then maybe ten minutes a week later. I know how much time I'm using . My next step is contacting BBB! And maybe just dropping your service.

I have an older Trac Phone. When I called, I was told that if I purchased a refill card, the phone would work. I purchased the $20 card and installed it. IT DID NOT WORK.
I called ELEVEN TIMES before I was told that the phone had been deactivated ?
The 12th time They tried SEVEN times to give me a code to put in the phone. Same response every time " invalid Code-6.
The person spoke with her supervisor, cmae back and said the phone would work now, despite my concerns that it could not possibly work, and the phone says service disabled now.
There was over 586 minutes on that phone and the $ 20 card I was duped into buying, Not to mention the loss of all my minutes on the phone used to try to get this one to work. One supervisor told me not to hang up, he would be back, and thirty minutes later, he did not. I find it a little hard to believe that a company could operate this way, knowingly.
I would greatly appreciate it if this matter could be resolved, at your earliest convenience.
Now I have TWO PHONES t6hat do not work. I am also disabled on a very limited income, and continually buying minutes and phones is out of the question.
It also states that I must attempt to contact customer service before a formal complaint with Arbitration. I would assume the 12 calls would qualify as trying to contact customer service..

On 3/17/2017 I purchased minutes online.The total on the order summary came to a total of 93.38 (transition no. 1210076911) However when I got my credit card bill I had been charged 109.69 I immediatly called customer service 1_800_867_7183 and talked with an agent for 15 minutes,and got no where. I then asked to talk to a supervisor and got no reply for another 10 min. Then I hung up. I had Tracfone service for many years and never had this kind of problem.If I authorize a payment with my credit card I expect to just pay that amount.

Tracfone gives the worst customer service I have encountered. When calling to add airtime the associates are like robots- not helpful at all. It takes up valuables time arguing with them about buying airtime. It was a nitemare calling for airtime. I think that the company with do itself a favor by better training and making a purchase call easier for customers. They do not care to help people at all. I am throwing phone out and going to go elsewhere.

I am sick of fighting with TracFone billing department over my minutes. I have put in several calls to their support number and they still cannot resolve this dispute. I was supposed to get unlimited minutes.

Bought new Motorola Moto E Smartphone for TracFone service (from Amazon). Transferred minutes from old basic Tracfone to new phone, then activated the new phone with customer service rep "on air" activation, Then added additional minutes for a total plan minutes of 1365 minutes on 7/10/16. As I'm on vacation, few calls are being made or received. Only one voice mail in my log. On 7/23/16 pm, I noticed a significant decrease in my account minutes. It was showing less than 1100 mins remaining. I called the TracFone customer service number & reported the issue.

They advised I keep a journal to track my account closely. I did that. Twenty-four hours later mins had decreased 55 minutes, with the only phone use being 2 texts. I called this 2nd time & again reported. They changed some acct settings & had me "re-activate" the phone. The next morning, the call minutes had decreased 28 minutes, with no calls made, nor received. I called 3rd time, and a tech guy had me test the phone by sending myself a text. I sent myself a text, and when we reviewed my account my call minutes had gone down.

He again adjusted account settings & had me re-activate the phone. The following morning, my call minutes had decreased 33 minutes, with no calls made, nor received. Phone now showed 978 mins remaining. At this rate the phone's minutes will be zero in 30 days, without making, nor receiving calls. I transferred the remaining minutes back to my old basic phone. TracFone has replaced/credited my min for 30 minutes. Their tech support is not adequate, and their concern for long term customers is non-existent.

I've been a TracFone customer for 10+ years. Never had this poor experience before. What's really sad is I've completed three 'experience surveys' with them, detailing the problem encountered, and they've yet to respond in any way to them.

I got ripped off and bought a new TracFone and they took away all my minutes and texts and told me I had nothing to transfer. I just wanted to share my feedback online, since the they are liars and scam artists. If you are considering a low budget phone, do not buy from TracFone!

I am 75 years old I purchased a Tracphone to be shipped by FedEx I called at 8:00 P.M. on Tuesday to find when my package will arrive. I called at 8:00 A.M. on Wednesday today to find out. After many call check your records I was told the Driver would call me. After another call I was told his Boss would call me. It is now 2:01 P.M. I feel I should not have to pay for this shipment. I would not recommend FedEx to anyone. You have no respect for your customer. I know you won’t do anything, but if you do I would like a explanation to what happened. FedEx as a company in all my years is the worst.

Have feedback for Tracfone?