AT&T Customer Service

Contact AT&T Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1 (800) 331-0500

One of the largest telecommunications company in the world, AT&T brands now include Wireless, U-verse, home security, DirecTV, and home phone. Upset at AT&T? Call the complaint line and tell them now! The company does have an official contact page, but social media is probably the best way to get a response to your problem.

Tweet AT&T customer service on Twitter at @attcares or post a complaint to their Facebook page. If you would like to send a complaint to AT&T corporate headquarters, their mailing address is 208 South Akard Street, Dallas TX, 75202. There is an image of the corporate office location here.

Contact the CEO with your problem! Write a letter to the corporate office. The most popular method of contacting AT&T with a complaint is by calling them, that phone number is 800-331-0500. They follow normal business hours of operation, so call between Monday and Friday, 8am-6pm EST. You can also email the support department 24/7 at attcustomercare@att.com.

AT&T Contact Information

A-

9am-6pm CST

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Top AT&T Complaints

We live in Elk Grove Ca. and have been customers for many years. We have severe problems with cell phone coverage at our house. The phone suddenly drops calls or calls to us do not get through. We have gone to our local store and called several times. Last time we were told that if we upped our plan for more money service will be better. We did that and it was still terrible. We do not get a consistent reason. At the store they said we don’t have a tower nearby. I see several when I drive??. How can you offer service if there is such poor reception? We have gotten a run around but no help. We want to stay with AT&T but why can’t reception improve? An honest story would help. A work around to help our phones at home would help.
Sebastian Lampe

I have two AT&T accounts. One is tel 630-554-9564 and the other is 630-544-4577. (one is Uverse and the other ATT Mobility) I have tried to have the billing for these two accounts combined because payments have been misapplied to each account. I apparently have a credit of $107 on the first account and a past due balance of @206.07 on the second account. I spent 45 minutes on the phone today including talking with a manager who said he needed to get folks from the Mobility side on the call to resolve the issue. That resulted in another delay and back to step one of the 45 minute call.

I do not intend to pay ATT late fees when you have a credit balance on one account and a late charge on the other. I have been to the ATT store in Oswego, IL to try to get the billing resolved as well as the unsatisfactory conversations on the line today. I am an stock-holder and I think your management practices of several different subsidiaries billing separately with the same corporate name is ridiculous and management should make some changes. Incidentally, I am told today it will take several billing cycles to get combined billing completed. NOT SO GREAT SERVICE

I have been unable to login to my email account for 2 days. This has been going on for a month. WONT TAKE MY PASSWORD even after I change it. Tried to call customer service and got a guy that did not speak English, I have just about had enough of this. FIX IT or I well have no choose but to get Another IP, THE way it is now it is useless to me.

Very POOR customer service from Brian Singh! My Mother passed away and the AT&T account was under her name. My husband went to the local AT&T store here in Sacramento with a death certificate in an attempt to transfer the account into his name. As a result of Brian Singh's incompetence we have not had telephone service since 7/5/19 and I had to go without internet service for 4 days .....All the while I am grieving my Mother's death.,

SCAMMERS!! Store did not have proper inventory. Told me if I put down my credit card they could get the large and the smaller iPad in stock for me to take a look at. I could choose whichever one worked best.

ALL. LIES !!! The manager of the store took my credit card, set me up on monthly plans for both iPads unbeknownst to me. So now there’s an installment amount coming off of my monthly credit card statement. I’m never signed up for a plan I never signed anything that said I was going to put a plan on the iPad. How I was signed up for a monthly plan is beyond me! Especially for two iPads that I’m now being told that I’m stuck with

Just now I got a call from a blocked number. Only when I declined the call it on masks the caller. The call was from a fort pierce number 772-940- 4987. Store manager doesn’t know that he’s being recorded. It’s ridiculous how I was just spoken to! This guy tried to bullshit me kept disrespecting me by talking over me, RUDE, OBNOXIOUS & defensive. No matter what I said he kept talking over me and telling me his projection of the ideas and events that he claims to place. Completely contradictory to what actually happened. I’m so glad I record everything!! Why does it seem like the state of Florida is filled with nothing but scum bag scam artists .
I NEVER SHOULD’VE TRUSTED THEM WITH MY CREDIT CARD. Do you know they waited 2 1/2 weeks to contact me to let me know that the iPads were ready to be picked up. I had just come home from a business trip and had a termite infestation in my house and I got busy. Talk about totally taking advantage of somebody! There was a two week window of opportunity that I had to be able to return these iPads.

WOW I am away on business right now in Cambridge Massachusetts. Talk about a buzz kill! This would cost me $400 out of pocket now on a monthly basis. I want to pay myself phone bill normally 77 per month it’s over $300. I cannot begin to express how disheartening this is. It seems as though trust is a thing of the past. I never should’ve given my credit card out like that! I thought it was a little weird I never got a receipt or any paperwork from the store whatsoever. QUITE SUSPICIOUS

This is not going to go away for you, which is why right from the very beginning of our conversation I gave you the opportunity to do the right thing. I left you the voicemail hoping that you would choose to do the right thing. Getting an attorney, the Better Business Bureau, Fl Stare state attorney generals office, filing a police report with the Martin County sheriffs, reporting your unethical behaviour and contacting corporate to have you formally written up, are all things that are going to be happening when I get home. Believe me the path of least resistance is always my first choice. I will not allow you to get away with this unethical fraudulent behaviour .

Calling me a bitch just now from your blocked number. Probably not the best move for your career. I honestly have to say, in my opinion you would never have handled yourself with such hysterics, letting your emotions get the best of you, had you not been up to no good. I have never been spoken to like that. Did AT&T teach you to run over peoples conversations with that louder tone, yelling at your clients. Like that’s gonna work

My husband and I have been AT&T customers for 18+ years. This last year my husband passed away and the nightmare began. 7 hours on the phone with 8 people and three trips to local store over the last month and a half and all I can say is your call center people need a lot of training in more ways than one, they have scripts and don't care about the customer.
Had to cancel husband's account, could not just change names, no that would be too easy. Had to cancel Direct TV return equipment and 5 days later pay for new installation. How stupid is that....they could not understand he passed away and I wanted to put account in my name,
And how do you have the right to deny unlocking a phone that was paid for in full the day I bought it, no contracts no payments etc. it's my phone and I should have the right to do with it whatever I choose. Other companies do not do that.
I have never dealt with such an incompetent company in all my life. You think because you are a big company you can control all, well, you can't control people going to other carriers and you are not rated #1 carrier and I can see why because your service is a nightmare. I know this will probably just be deleted and certainly nothing will be done but it has given me great satisfaction just to write this. Your statement when we call is our calls will be monitored well it's pretty obvious you don't listen to these recordings because if you did you would start making some changes.
I will never have anything positive to say about AT&T again. You don't even deserve one star.......

In the middle of May, 2019, my iPhone broke — I went into an AT&T store, and purchased an iPhone XS 257 GB, however, I wanted the 500+ GB, but they did not have one in the store — per the advice of the store personnel, a few days later, I ordered the iPhone that I wanted through AT&T — when this new iPhone XS 500+ GB was mailed to my home, per the instructions that came with it, I returned the iPhone XS 257GB via the box and the label provided by AT&T — the instructions did not tell me to erase the data, and turn off “find my iPhone” — on Monday, July 1, 2019, I received this iPhone in the mail, instructing me to turn off “find my iPhone “ and erase the data (which I promptly did) — the next day, July 2nd, 2019, I put this iPhone into the box provided, placed the label provided on the box, and took it to a post office in my hometown of Fort Myers, FL — I asked if I could insure this package, however I was informed by the post office clerk that packages with prepaid labels cannot be insured — the label demonstrated that this phone was being sent to a return center, with no address on the label, just a barcode (I have a receipt from the post office with the label number on it, as well as a photo of the package with the label on it)— when tracking this package, there is no further information available, except that I took it to the post office on July 2nd — the satellite post office in Fort Myers, FL is telling me that my package was sent to the central post office in Fort Myers — the central post office is telling me that they never received it — in other words, the package is missing, and the satellite office is blaming the central post office, and the central post is blaming the satellite post office, each claiming that the other lost my package — I have called AT&T numerous times, and have spoken to several different customer service people — each of these individuals apologized that I have had to deal with this issue, however none of these individuals have been able to help me make it so that AT&T does not charge me $1,100.00 for this lost phone on my next bill — and in fact, instead of getting this problem resolved, at least two of the customer service representatives tried to sell me cable TV service from AT&T (unbelievable) — all of the individuals with whom I spoke were quite nice, except today I spoke with a “manager” named, Maryann Nichols — she was extremely rude and condescending— when I informed Ms. Nichols that I tried to purchase insurance on this package, when I took it to the satellite post office, but that I was told the package cannot be insured, her response was, “The post office will insure anything if you’re willing to pay”, thus the implication being that either I’m lying about attempting to purchase insurance, or that the post office employee gave me erroneous information — Ms. Nichols told me today, quite rudely, that it is my responsibility to make the post office pay for the cost of the lost phone — I feel that I should not have to do anything further, but rather AT&T is responsible to deal with the post office concerning the lost phone, for the following reasons:

1. I was not provided a physical address that would have allowed me to return the phone via FedEx overnight, and insure the package against loss
2. I did everything to the letter that AT&T instructed me to do concerning returning this phone
3. AT&T has elected to use the USPS for phone returns, not I
4. It was impossible for me to do anything else, other than to follow AT&T’s instructions, which I did — AT&T did not give me any other option as far as how to return the phone, and yet now that the return system (that AT&T chose to use) failed, suddenly I’m responsible, at least according to Ms. Nichols

I have been a customer since 2009 — I have never been late paying a bill, and in fact, I usually keep a credit balance in my account — everyone at AT&T keeps thanking me for being a “loyal customer” — well, if making me spend hours on the phone with various AT&T customer service representatives (who cannot help me with my mobile phone problem, yet still try to sell me cable TV service), and making me spend hours on my days off going to post offices, and waiting there to speak to postal supervisors, is how you show your appreciation to a “loyal customer” then that is scary.

A company called Tele Circuit is calling ATT customers Claiming to be with ATT and have new plains in the area. what happens when you want the new plan is they bill you and take control of the number. The number is then listed as a business number and customer name is removed from the account . After 3/4 months ATT shuts the phone off for lack of payment, when you call ATT to find out what happened they have no records of you in the system. You start getting calls from Tele Circuit wanting you to pay your bill. I got on line and found BBB complaints ,almost all targeted the elderly. This company is using ATT to gain trust of your costumers and the rest is fraud. I was on the phone with ATT, many different departments , for over 4 hours trying to get this mess cleared up for my 87 year old friend. I called Tele Circuit and was told to pay the account in full and they would let us have the number back. We had to get a new number to replace the one he had had over45 years. Can ATT do anything about this??

I have been a loyal customer starting 1988 over 30 years.. for the most part excellents has been great.
I just ordered a hotspot as I was told it would work great with my old plan and findout I wasted have of the day with support trying to get it online
I have an unlimited plan and will not change it. unless I leave att I was told it would work just fine added to my plan with my other 4 phones as being the 5th addition. now im told it only supports 15 gig for a hell of a price. not unlimited as my plan has.
this is no way to treat a customer and for darn sure one that has been with you as you purchased Cellular One as I was one of their first customers in 1986.
If I did this with my customers I would not have a business for 35 years as I have now.
not good idea to treat old customers in this mannor..
sell a product and not full fill your agreement as your team was what sold me and said it would work great.
use to be service was the selling point and keep customers was the goal
now its all about the buck, I am just glad I didn't turn off my old sprint account and still have time to place a couple phones back with them If needed..
unlimited hotspot and unlimited v20 plan has 50 gig wifi per phone which I have never used much of..
the sells people was great on your team, its ATT that has let them and me down. thanks a lot
Bill Boyd
order 56-826000017952910 was my last order

you have a great team and service..
you just need to teach and stand behind them and their word. as they represent the ATT as a whole. AS I SEE IT. but who cares all about the coin

Where is my $100.00 gift card I was told I was going to receive 8 months ago when I signed up for your service. My account no. 291336736. I have tried calling many a times, but I refuse to be on hold longer than 45 minutes.

Recently I had lost my job in May, and I was in the process of looking for new employment, so I got behind on my cell phone bills, also I had made arrangement to pay at a later date, but I did not get hired until June 28th, So I made some payments and caught up on my rent and other bills, I did make some payments on my AT&T, but that was not good for AT&T, I have an customer for 6 years, so I set up new bank account and I was asking them to give me til July 26 and they can take the whole payment of $926.oo and I would been all set til August bill, but no one would help me so now I'm force to look for a new phone carried for my services, and I really like being part of AT&T. But after dealing with AT&T CUSTOMER SERVICES I DECIDED I WAS THOUGHT. I GUESS I WASN'T A VALUE CUSTOMER AS THEY CLAIM

On or about the date of 4/24/19 a representative, Steve Valentine, stating he was from AT&T came to my door selling service. The explanation started off simple but quickly turned to be complicated as he was explaining the service he could provide with direct TV. We agreed to enter into a simple package. At this time Steve asked for a cash deposit of $200.00 installer fee. Steve mentioned that he had not received official at&t forms but did fill out a receipt on a page of note book paper. Which he signed but did not date. I do have the original if you have any questions. After receiving the direct service we found out that a different package stared also the operation of the service was complicated for us. We than contacted at&t on 7/17/19 and spoke with David to terminate the service. He worked with us by over turning the early fee and was helpful with device returning instructions.

Scheduled new DirecTv installation on July 5th. Scheduled installation 2 times and they never showed up. You sent AT&T to the house. They have nothing to do with DirecTV installations. You all can't get this correct.

I have been without landline service since April 27,2019. There is no dial tone and we are unable to make calls.
If someone calls the house, the phone rings on their end but does ring so we can hear it.
We have brought new phones and the problem still exist.

I have called, wrote, and emailed AT&T on numerous occasions and have not had resolution. All I've had is empty promises that a technician would be sent to the house, 3 months later, no one has come to check out the issue.
AT& T has the audacity to continue to send me bills every month since April, for what? I have no service. What are you charging me for? It certainly can't be for service.

Two things I don't like or respect is a liar and a thief. At&T has been both since April!

I'm tired of the lies, I sign a 2 year contract with ATT for internet and cable for basic and my contract was for $135.00 a month and at our conversations me and my wife asked if we would lose service in rain or storms and were assured this wouldn't happen and we always lose service and our sales rep told us contract was for both internet and cable foe $135.00 a month and received Junes bill and our internet is the same and tv service is $176.00 plus internet $30.00 and due change made last to our account bill $273.58 and I would like to speak to someone in management about all the lies. I have basic tv service without dvr and now have to pay $176.00 a month. DavId Donahue 865-306-3969

I've been a customer of direct tv for many years and haven't been do Agravated as today. My promotion was up so I called to see what other promotions there were. I called hot transferred a few times gave them my phone number and pass code and made it through two departments then the third one didn't recognize my phone number or my pass code. I had a middle eastern or Indian on the phone. He could barely speak English and I had to keep on asking him what ,what, then he got Sarcastic with me. We had a few words and I hung up on him. I have never been treated like that by any customer service by your company or any other. It's disappointing that you have people like this working in customer service. They should at least be able to speak understandable English, be able to bring up your account like everybody else with the same ingormation and not be Rude. Very ,Very Disapointed in your Customer Service. I'm totally disgusted and looking into other cable tv alternatives.

They put in wrong email. Couldn’t access my account online. FINALLY got it fixed, only to find out I can’t access direct tv account because they did not fix it on that side. The rep of direct tv asked for my att passcode and the had the audacity to tell me she doesn’t have access to the att account. When confronted about this double message I got silence. How many reps have to ask for your name address and passcode? Went through 4 reps and 2 hours later, it still is not fixed. 2 hours is a very long time for a runaround to fix the email address. I’m enraged.

My account number is 295743219. I have been approved for the low-cost home internet service though the access AT&T program. I can't seem to get installed because I can't be home between the hours of 1-3pm and The installer do not work weekends. I am a student and I work. I can't take anytime off to meet with an AT&T installer during those hours. I am asking to have a late evening appointment, but all the numbers affiliated with the company the customer services representative are all saying the same thing for the appointment time. That's not accommodating for me. I need a late evening appointment. I can't believe a company of this magnitude does not have technicians that work pass 3:00pm. I have also asked for a supervisor(someone whom can help) and I keep getting individuals reciting the same answer ( the only appointments we have are from 1-3pm). I have asked for a supervisor more than once( not sure if the people or persons I have been transferred to are supervisors). I am just trying to schedule an appointment for service I have been approved for after 3:00pm preferably(if possible)(with in the power of someone within the company) to approve a late evening appointment. My email address is yolandasterlingquinn@yahoo.com or cellphone number is 404-587-0888. I am tried of trying to reach someone whom may have authority. I am requesting someone whom has the power or right to give orders or can make a decision to accommodate my situation.

I keep having sporadic internet. Trying to stream tv shows and it keeps logging me out. I have to keep resetting my router to get service back. This is every day at the same times. Why am I paying for services that I keep losing. Fix this, and don’t tell me because it’s the weather. Happens on nice clear sunny days. Tired of this. Fix this!

Never received a rewards car for 2 of the 5 phones I transferred to AT&T. I was promised 5 $250 Rewards cards for the 5 phones that I was transferring to AT&T. All 5 were verified that they were eligible. It to 6 weeks to get all 5 phones ported. After several attempts all phones were ported, but I'm still trying to get the last 2 rewards cards. I keep getting transferred and have been on the phone for more than14 hours. I was being told that the phones had not been ported in and finally after months and dozens of calls I was told that the phone were AT&T lines which they were almost 20 years ago, but had been Verizon for almost 20 years. My problem is why did it take so long to tell me this and why was I initially told that all 5 phones were eligible for the rewards after I provided AT&T all the Verizon account information? If they were ineligible it should have come up when I was having the account set up.

If I could give ATT&T zero stars I would. I wish I would have never switched over from Comcast. Your customer service is horrible, your customer service reps have no idea what they are doing. I have been transferred so many times and no one ever handles the issue correctly. I have to contact my resident rep for help. I still have issues with my bill and no one is willing to correct it. I had ATT&T for three weeks and it has been a horrible experience. I will never refer anyone here.

my internet goes out from 7pm to 11pm every night. started around the 18 of june and it is the 12 th of july. servicemen have been out 3 or more times. they all say the problem is not at my house.

We have moved our business to a new location and can not activate our fax machine which is 213 607 2278 for the last two months.
we have called and talked to over 34 representatives with no success. they are not helping us and only promise to take care of it with not doing anything.

David
President

How do I make it ZERO stars? My husband and I set up an appointment at the beginning of last week. It was set for Tuesday July 9th 1-3 timeslots. The tech did NOT get to my house till after 4:30 did a few things and then stated sorry drop line from the pole to the house is bad need a new one. Please call in the morning and let them know that you need a new line and then to set you up for install. We said thank you and he left. On Wednesday 7/10/19 @ 8:21 a.m. we called and spoke to customer service and explained the situation. Paul( doubt real name barely spoke English) said he will have a tech out there to fix the line then the tech will let install know that it is ready. Install would then call and let us know appointment time. Next thing we know.....we receive a text @ 12:33 saying sorry we missed you! What?????????? How did you miss us as you did not call and set up the appointment. So my husband calls and wants to speak to a manager at 12:41. CS Rep says sir let me help you. So she gives us an appointment for Friday July 19th from 1-3! WTF 10 days from our original appointment? Cause of your mistake? So then my husband demands to speak to a manager and the CS rep puts him on hold for 15 minutes then comes back and says that the manager has our number and will call within 1-2 hours. Yep no call back. So I then start calling at 3:51 p.m. and get Alexandria, she transfers me to Jaron. He is the wrong department so he sends me to Mickey. I explain the situation to Mickey and she puts me on hold for a manager....yea no hold hung up on. So I call back and get Demarcus in product support I ask for a manager and get hung up on. I call back and get Jacks in combined billing hung up on again. This is every time I'm put on hold for a manager. I call back and get Shayna again probably not real name and she transfers me to Jen in Direct TV. Jen states that they can NOT transfer calls out of Direct TV. What? You can NOT transfer a call? Nope so I hang up and call back again. I then get Alyssa and she hands the phone to Shawn. Shawn is a floor supervisor, He is gonna get this straight. He takes my number and says I 'll call you back before 6 p.m. today. Again NO CALL BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! So I call at 6:20 p.m. and get Ralph in Tech Support and he says well Friday July 19th is the earliest appt and he just can't fathom how all this took place as that is NOT the AT&T way. So I call this morning at 8:37 a.m. and ask for the Complaint Department. I get Iris in customer support who transfers me to Liceria in Customer Loyalty(haha joke) I ask Liceria for the complaint department phone number and she says mam we don't have a phone number for the complaint department. Uh? Ok give me a corporate number. She then says she doesn't have that number either. So she puts me on hold and "asks" a manager for the number comes back with 210-821-4105 which when called sends you back to AT&T customer service! So Eric answers the phone and explains that they don't really have a complaint department how can I help. I told him never mind that I was filing with the BBB and other entities cause I do NOT trust the word of the reps in the departments.

I scheduled a visit with your rep yesterday because the cable box was not working on 1 TV, and the DVD was not working on the other TV. This past January, a rep was out due to several other issues, and he disconnected the DVD from our system. Tom the rep that has a thick accent and cannot be understood, took the schedule and read it back to me: July 9, 2019 between 10-12 and the rep is to call the customer for directions. At noon no rep so I notified the office but your answering mechanisms stated the time was changed by the company to 12-2. Then at 2Pm still no one. A phone call was made again and I blew up because they stated we needed to wait out the rest of the day due to problems with your reps. My husband had been in the hospitals since 12/9/2018 and in no way was I going to wait until the end of the day on July 9 for a rep to appear. I was told that there were problems. The issue is this, when you schedule the time, keep it. If not notify the customer. If the problem was your problem, rectify as soon as possible. And finally, always remember that if you want the business, the customer is always right. Joy V. Fritz. 815-725-0605

They are stealing from people to have a policy that states they can charge a full months payment if you cancel before billing cycle ends, even if it is a day before it ends. This is stealing to charge a person for a service the cannot receive. They are charging a full months payment for a service that you have turned off, because i choose to cancel? How it this possible, how did the FCC allow this to happen , how does FCC allow them them punish customers for not wanting their service. Why do i say why does the FCC allow this, cause she kept repeating that FCC allows them to. This is a brutalization of the public! I chose to canceled cause the were charging me for a service that went in and out and i barely i had service it would be out for days . I never actually received the mbps anywhere close to what i paid for. Then when i spoke to someone she lied first she said they sent emails, then when i asked to speak to a supervisor she said her supervisor does not speak to customers. Then she tried to tell me the corporate office is in GA, it's in Texas. I will never return to ATT I had service for 3 years and never missed a payment but had major problems with billing, service not working a the poorest customer service i have ever experienced, I think of the elderly people on fixed incomes that they cheat under the guise of this is policy.... YOUR POLICY IS TO CHEAT YOUR CUSTOMER!
This really sounds like a great company right , give the worst internet service i have ever had, then you say the FFC says you can punish me because i don't like it. Your company needs me and people like me, I recorded the conversation and intend tell all that will listen about how ATT treats its customers. Thanks but no thanks.....

i called back in feb of this yr to have due date moved to 15th due to my check comes then. it still hasnt been changed i get charged monthly late fee and i am tired of it. tired of calling and getting no where. i want it changed. i want refund of all late fees. also i got a new phone free on next with new line yet there is monthly charge on my bill for that phone. i have had att for over 40 yrs and in the last ten i have had nothing but trouble with attt. not doing what they say. not fixing things when i ask. out right lied to. gotten so expensive. some one needs to train the chat people phone people how to fix things. and not lie to customers

I have been a direct TV customer since December 2006, and I can't remember having so many problems until ATT merged or purchased Direct TV. I am now searching for another TV provider due to an extremely high bill and poor customer service. I have called multiple times regarding many problems. 1.I was told earlier this year that my equipment was outdated and if I wanted to continue to view my local channels, I would have to get the new equipment, so in or around June the new equipment was installed. The new site is very confusing to navigate, the old movies, some of which I have never heard of are for rent with a unrealistic fee, my recordings, which I loved were deleted. I was not told this would happen, I have called too many times to count re: the bill I received for $227.41, all to no avail, I have been given many reasons why the bill is so high. There are many other reasons why I am actively searching for a new tv provider. I am 74 years old who lives on a small pension and social security, and can not pay this outrageous bill. If no reasonable alternative or option is offered, after my next billing cycle, I will no longer do business with Direct TV.

My Wireless TV Receivers have not been working. I have had this problem off an on for awhile now and previously a technician came out who temporarily fixed the issue. The problem is back now and I cannot watch TV. I have personally attempted to diagnose the problem and troubleshoot it on my own as I have a technical background. I also contacted you technical support team to get the problem fixed. My problem now is that your technical support department continues to want me to work on you equipment. Initially I worked with them however after having been on the phone for over an hour with no results I refused to do anything further.

I am not an employee of ATT and I am not required to do work for your company. As such, if your technical support team is unable to fix the problem remotely and they require someone to physically do work on your equipment... They need to send someone to do that work. Your own technical support manager acknowledged he is requested me to do work on your equipment to fix the problem. If ATT expects me to do work for them then they need to pay me just as you would an employee. In the end this could all have been avoided if they just sent out a technician however they spent 45 minutes arguing with me and threatening to charge my account $99 for an "on demand tech". I am not sure what ATT teaches their employees or if there is any accountability for their actions but this is completely unacceptable.

My time may not mean anything to your company but to me my time is valuable. I expect ATT to compensate me for my troubles and do something about this as I am strongly considering terminating my service. My family also has a very large cellular plan with you company and if this is how you will treat loyal customers of 10+ years then we will terminate that service as well.

Thanks
Jonathan Hennessy
561-213-7645
Case #85986943

Employees that failed/refused to assist me:
Reuben - first person I spoke to.
Gauard - first supervisor I spoke with.
Rohit - second supervisor I spoke with.

I started my internet service with AT@T in May and was lied to about what my first payment would be. I got a statement that charged me for installation. I called AT&T customer service and explained this was unexceptionable to gain customers. I was told we they were sending a 200.00 visa rewards card and can pay the bill with it. I never received it. My service got disconnected for a the amount due with installation fees. I also got charged a late fee for service interruption of $9.25. I called 800-288-2020 on 6/28/2019 at 7:30 pm eastern standard time and the call center was closed. I was prompted to use the pay by debit or credit card which I did using the account number related to my plan. When I finished paying I received a confirmation to my cell phone. My service was never restored. I called again to find out the payment posted to a singular account that I don’t have.

At&t this have been a complete disaster and your call center Reps need more education how to handle escalation. Instead they transfer to departments not associated with my reasons for calling.

when I first moved to this address at&t offered me DSL service over time as the telephone lines degraded they degraded my service to uverse 6.0 and then down graded it to 3.0 and now to 1.5 which I am actually at about .784 tech support is useless stay away from att

No one in San Antonio knows anything re: Locast streaming service, the nonprofit streaming company AT&T gave $500,000 to. The service is in Dallas and Houston. Is it in San Antonio? If so, how do I get it? If not, why not?

There was an article in today's newspaper, Business section page B2, talking about Locast. Why do AT&T emnployees not know about this feature?

I have been a customer since 1999 with an A+ credit rating (which was verified on the call) and today my cell phone service was suspended due to information that resulted in a non-payment of bill status. I unfortunately became aware of this suspension while on route to pick up my son who had an EMERGENCY situation (which I was thankfully informed of via my home phone service). Due to the cell phone suspension, he could not contact me and vice versa. After vigorously explaining this to customer service, while in my car, they informed me that AFTER I made a payment my phone would be re-activated....in 30 minutes!!!!!!!!!! Do they have children?!?!?! ANYTHING could happen in 30 minutes. This is a horrible example of customer service gone SERIOUSLY wrong. Totally unacceptable but sadly not shocking. End result? After vigorously demanding immediate service re-activation, due to the situation, within minutes my phone was restored. Sadly this was not done without making some form of payment. Completely inconvenient and horrible service from att. Thank goodness my son was ok when I was eventually able to reach him. I feel sorry for anyone who has a similar situation or someone who is in a car accident or who is stuck in a ditch. Shame on you att for treating your customers this way.

I went to att store in Hartford ky to take care of some business. the man that worked there today 6/15/2019 immediately
said he didn't want to see the paper work I had and to get out of store and not come back because he accussed me of trying to do something illegal.which is not true. he is the most arrogant and rude person I have ever seen. does not need a job working with public. somebody needs to call me so I can tell complete story 270-256-6738

I have a complaint I was supposed to be in a bundle according to the lady at the loyalty department. Customer order number #4526221041A.Saturday, December 29, 2018. I was supposed to pay for internet speed 50 for $40, home phone $27, and DirecTV $19.99. I had to call again in the month of January, February, March, etc. I do not have time to do this every month I work, go to school, my daughter goes to school as well. So we need the internet. I find out that I am paying $87 for the internet and home phone what happen to the cable that was supposed to be included in my package. so when I receive a bill from Directive that I suppose to pay $242 "we cut your cable off are you gon pay this bill today" I'm like what I paid at&t through the at&t app on June 1, 2019, $87 what I am supposed to pay". "The guy says no I don't see it." so I asked to be connected to the loyalty department. I was transferred. so, then I was able to explain to the lady what happened? Her response was "ok," can I ask you a couple of questions"? I said," sure". I gave her all the information that she needed. After talking to her getting nowhere I asked to speak to her supervisor she places me on hold. She comes back and says, "well I spoke to my supervisor and I explained t to her and I'm explaining it to you." My response is "So. Your supervisor doesn't want to talk to me?" "I feel like someone didn't do their job keeping my package in a bundle. Here it is I'm paying $219 for the home phone and the internet. Where is customer service here? No one is together, the two companies are separate. I asked again before I hung up the phone can I speak to your supervisor"? She said, "She said that she would call you back" like I am her relative, friend, or colleague or something. I would like to know who took me out of the bundle. I feel that I shouldn't have to pay for something that I thought I was already paying for. I didn't receive the services that I was promised even after talking to Steve from DirecTV in October per his boss giving me services for $19.99. Nor for receiving services promised to me per the lady I spoke to on 12/29/2018 or the guys I spoke to regarding this on several occasions but I have the surveys you send out stored on my phone regarding the service received on any particular day. I never received my credit for the overpayment on my bill. I'm seeing now that the DirecTV bill was promised to be on my bill but never was placed on there after all these months. I would like the fault to lay where it supposes to. I have to send my bank statements when I find them to show my payment to AT&T. I will be looking for a response and a refund check within the next week thank you very much.

I live in Shasta Ca where the Carr Fire occurred in July 2018 . We have had no phone service since then and was receiving a bill from AT & T every month since then. Which is illegal . Anyway about on June 12 I had someone to come out to install everything and the tech was here for about 5 to 6 hours and had someone come and help him run the line from the road to the house ( which the tree limbs on some of the trees had to be cut , which my nephew got on top of the garage, that is half way from the road to the house and cut the limbs off the tree next to the garage and helped the tech with the line over the garage ) then the tech that was here first finished the job on the outside and then came in to do the job inside of the house. He had to keep going out to the road to the box because the light was not coming on or would not stay on. Finally he said he would have to have someone else come out the next day to check it because he could not get it to work. The next day another tech came out and he checked everything and said he would have to go back to the yard because the line was broken and would have to be replace, which he did, then after he hook up the line he told me that another tech would come out later that day to finish up the job on the inside because he was not trained on the wi-fi . It was then that I told him that I had received a call from AT&T that morning and was told that someone would come out to do the outside work and the next day another tech would come and do the inside . He told me that they would be someone out that afternoon to finish the job and I told him ok. No one showed up that day or the next morning to finish the job so at 2:00 P.M. I called AT&T and was told that I had to reschedule for another appointment to have someone come and finish the job and was told I would have to wait until June 20th for an appointment . Needless to say I am not a happy person at this point . I have wasted 3 days sitting and waiting for someone to come and do a job that should of only took 1 day to do and now it is going to take 4 days to do. I also called and spoke with a Alex about this and she could not give me any answers as to why I was told that someone called and told me that it was going to be the next day and no one showed up in fact she didn't say anything dead silent!! I am hoping that this will be the end of all of this and that by me complaining about this that no one else will have to go what I went through....

Springfield, IL: Three weeks ago, a storm took down a tree two doors down, laying it across the alley. My neighbors and I called the City multiple times to get them to remove the tree because it blocked the alley. It also took down the AT&T cable and terminal box that caused me to lose tv, internet and land line phone. It took a week for the City to move the tree. It took another two weeks for AT&T to restore services for me -- they were restored today, June 13. I had multiple conversations with multiple AT&T personnel and each time I called, I had to re-tell my story anew; no one had a clue about what had happened and I was told that case notes are not written down or shared. Twice, service techs came and left a note on my front door, saying they were sorry they missed me. When I called back, I asked why they needed me to be home (I work) and they said they needed to check my modem. There's nothing wrong with my modem!!!!! I asked if they had gone to the alley and observed the terminal box lying on the ground ... no, they hadn't. Each time, no, they hadn't. Today, I noticed that I had a new voice mail notification (on my cell phone) so I checked it ... I had multiple voicemails, as it turns out, all from AT&T, wanting to check to see if my problem had been resolved. I never did receive these calls; they all went to voice mail but did not appear until today. Several days ago I was dealing with a "Sam" and I noticed in the afternoon that I had missed a call, and thinking it was my neighbor calling, I called back. It was this AT&T Sam, who said he'd been trying to reach me, and he told me that each time he'd called me, his call was either cut off, or it went straight to voice mail. "Welcome to my AT&T" I told him ... "this is the kind of service I have with AT&T." It's a pretty sad commentary when not only do I not have internet, land line or tv, but AT&T can't reach me through their cell service to talk with me about my services. I came home late from work one day this week and spoke with a young man whom I couldn't understand. I am a retired social worker, respect diversity, and am very tolerant of other cultures, but I simply could not understand his thick accent. I even asked him to spell his name, but couldn't understand all the letters he was pronouncing. That does not make for a clear understanding of issues. He was very pleasant and said that it was too late to reach anyone who could help me, and that I would need to call back in the morning. I responded that no, someone needed to call me back. He said that he would have to fill out a ticket and get permission from his supervisor in order for that to occur, so I encouraged him to do that. It took quite a while, but he finally came back and said he'd gotten permission from his supervisor for someone to call me the next day. The next morning, someone did call me, and we arranged for a technician appointment later in the afternoon. This was the "Sam" I mentioned previously -- as it turned out, I guess he was unable to help me. This morning, I got a text from someone telling me that someone should be here today and when I asked for a timeframe, the response was "I have no idea." Sorry, but that's not good customer service. That's apathetic customer service. Luckily, it was just before I left for work, so I walked out to the alley, and did see an AT&T truck there -- and I talked with the service person "Rob" who knew none of the history or how long my services had been out. He was most helpful and got my services restored today. His supervisor (Richard Miller) called me later and apologized as well. Three weeks is unconscionable -- I do think there could have been a work-around, if someone who had a positive work ethic had cared enough. I feel like the red-headed step child and I don't appreciate getting the short end of the stick while being expected to pay fees that are unreasonable anyway. Just after 8 p.m. I called AT&T to talk with them about it but was told that the business office is closed for the day. You gotta be kidding me!!!! It feels like insult being added to injury! OK --- I just now tried to submit this and got an ERROR message!!!!

We called AT&T customer service at 18002020 to find out if we could switch our internet service from DSL to Uverse.
After a twenty minute call where we were asked for every piece of personal information including our Social Security Numbers, We have been AT&T Customers for over 9 years we still couldn't get the question "what is the price difference to upgrade to Uverse?' answered. This is the first time I have ever written a complaint letter to anyone

Your Customer Service people are going to have to do better

Received notification from AT&T that as of 2/20 I would lose my local channels from Direct TV if I did not get an equipment upgrade which was supposed to be free - but after reading the back of the notification it states I would be charged $10.00 for HD, $10.00 for DVR and $5.00 for Whole Home Service - it also states that after three billing cycles these fees would be credited to my account. I have called every number to have this explained and to verify these charges of $75.00 would be eliminated after three months. Unfortunately the Customer Service reps I have spoken to are either misinformed or poorly trained as I have been told so many different stories I am unable to verify these charges are not permanent. Being a senior citizen on social security I cannot afford to have HD or DVR installed if I am being charged for something I don't want and don't care about. I have set up an installation appointment for 6/24/19 but if these $75.00 increases are not eliminated after three months I will be forced to cancel my Direct TV account. Please verify that these increased charges will be taken off my account. No one in Customer Service will give me a straight answer.

Dear AT&T, I reside @ 8750 Mell Manor Drive # 35 La Mesa , CA 91942. Approximately 2 months I received a letter from AT&T advertising for cable and internet service their was a told of 3 services to choose from and if you chose one on you receive a gift card I chose the package with the 100.00 visa gift card and the ATT&T, customer service told I would receive the $ 100.00 visa card it 4 weeks after my first payment. As of today June 14 2019 I have not received my $100.00 visa card. at point I fill I was lied to by your service representative so I would take the deal. I found out that the card was never order when I called AT&T to check the status. I just want to know this is not right- being dishonest to people to make money I was always told that AT&T was company good ethic & high morals if AT&T, has these values you should makes this right.. If someone would like to speak with me I can be reached @ 619 .490.3707.

Respectfully ,

Tony Reece .

Switched 3 phone lines from business to personal. One is operating 2 cannot receive or call out phone calls. Both can receive texts and emails, however it has been 48 hours since this has occurred. Spoke with At&t on Tuesday and they said Phones would be working in 24 hours they put in a ticket, called on Wednesday, same deal put in ticket will be working in 24 hours, called today, same put in ticket will work in 24 hours. So now I'm heading towards 72 hours without service on 2 lines and it is obsurd. I need immediate action, I'm sure I'll be paying for the two-three days my phone does not work, so I need immediate action. Beyond livid!!!

At@t representatives lied to me over and over I called at least 10 times to get the matter taking care of each one gave different answer they was rude and not 1 person told the truth ,I been customer for over 11 years and have never occurred such attitudes they would quote me something the the next person would be like oh know ,I have never heard anything like them ,I will soon not be there customer

On 6 Jun '19, my internet stopped working. I assumed it was a momentary outage (as has happened often, in the past), and waited for it to resume. It never did.

On 7 Jun, I called AT&T, and after a short troubleshooting, was given a repair window, of 8am-12pm, on 11 Jun.

On 11 Jun, just before noon, I got a text, implying that the techs were running behind, and would I like to keep my repair, for today. I answered "Yes", and continued to wait... and wait... and wait. Eventually, I called back, and was told they could set me up another appointment!! I told them all that had occurred, & asked if anyone was going to come fix the problem. After playing round-robin, with multiple operators, all telling me I needed to talk to someone else, my daughter asked to speak to a manager.

The manager FINALLY told her, that it wasn't me, & that they had a line problem! So I had waited all that time, for nothing!!! He told her the techs were still at it, & he expected it to be fixed today. Later that day, I get a call, from a "Charles", telling me the issue was fixed, & to call if I still didn't have internet. I called multiple times, & no one answered, or called back!!

On 12 Jun, I called AT&T, and was told they could setup ANOTHER appointment!! I asked to speak to a manager. The manager told me I was being setup, for a TWELVE hour window, this time, but didn't need to be home. I responded, that in a way, I did. You guys could fix the problem ANYTIME before 8pm, and at that point, it would be too late to do anything about it, if it still didn't work. I also asked why I had such a large window, I was trying to be patient, and wait my turn, but I had already waited!

I had no choice, & despite the extremely bad service, I ok'd my only option. When I said I wanted credit for the WEEK, I had been without service, this 2nd manager told me she could only do 6 days, because I hadn't called in that 1st day! I explained that was because I thought it was a momentary outage, that I had become accustom to, with AT&T, and that with all that had happened, I was surprised she wouldn't give me that final day.

She told me she couldn't, & that my credit would be for $12. So after all that's happened, & still might happen, you're going to quibble about $2 (the amount of one more day's credit)?!?!?!? It really shows how much you care about your customers!!!

It really makes you wonder how Verizon would have handled the situation.

The Customer Support Center, which is obviously an off-shore operation is staffed by under-trained and uniformed personnel who are a complete discredit to AT&T. I tried to communicated with the customer service operator that I needed an 800 number or email address to send in a proof of payment on a billing issue which I thought had been resolved on a previous call. The woman I spoke to did not understand that there were method other than on-line access in which to resolve the issue (Fax or an email address). She informed me that no supervisor was available to speak with me and was unwilling to take my number and have a supervisor contact me at a later time. This is probably the worst customer service experience I've encountered in over 20 years.

Your customer service center lied to me! No one showed for the promised repair service! That cost me Bye-bye AT&T - going to your competitor.

Our AT& T home service failed on 6/4/19. No calls could be made or received from the home phone. My wife and I reported this to AT&T customer service department 6/5/19. No one could not tell us anything and the recipient of our call could not speak very good English. We finally found out that a service person would come on 6/10/19. This is very inconvenient to be without telephone service this long without anyone being able to tell us what the problem is, or not being able to resolve the problem. We have had problems with the internet recently. We all know that services do break down sometime. But when no one knows what the problem is and do not communicate with their clients in a professional manner, it makes you feel like it’s got to be a better provider somewhere. We have been customers of South Central Bell, Bell South, /AT&T since the early 1980’s. We had to provide all of our information each time we called about this problem, and there has been quite a few. I know your company can do better than this. If it cannot, please let us know, so we can start looking for another alternative.

Our service has continued to get worse even though tech support assured us they would fix the problem and call us back two different times but did not. I pay the full price on my bill each month but am not receiving good service. We have been running ping test over the last two months, which can be used to observe network latency, and I am including some of these so you can see what is happening to our service. A ping that times out is in excess of 4000 ms, which is more than 4 seconds of the computer waiting for a response from the server. An average ping should be about 23-40ms if everything is functioning properly. If the people you have working to resolve these problem can not do their job fire them and hire someone who can. Unhappy customer ,my email address is teenachambers@hotmail.com

Every month my bill goes up and for no reason. I was told my bill (for TV and Internet only) would be about $ 86 a month. For one month is was that, the next month $ 92 and for July now $ 131. Why is there no one regulating this rotten company ??? My initial special 2 year promised price doubled in 8 months. The promised gift card was a lie. I was charged $150 for burying the cable because they sent an idiot to bury it twice and both times cut through the cable. Third try, I had to pay for it. The techs (original set-up) ran wires on the outside of my condo (on the siding) for which I got a written complaint from the HOA and almost got a fine. The only reason I don't leave this darn company is that they are only slightly better than Comcast and I have no other choice. I would never recommend this company to anyone other than my worst enemy. I will call AGAIN to see about fixing my monthly cost but I know I am wasting my time and energy...it will only happen again next month and the month after that and on and on. I am cutting the cable as soon as I can. (Senior citizen on a fixed income....thanks Att/Direct TV) Another company is getting closer with their fiberoptics.....THEY will get my business as soon as they come down my street. Hopefully they won't be run by a bunch of crooks.

I was going to take my granddaughter off pre paid and get new sim. but rep said if I add a line I could get new phone free. then I get email saying there is a charge of 9.00 month for phone but after three months I will get credit. not what I was told. also activation free there was a charge. also I could change phone number to one she has right away know told have to wait three months or pay for phone not what I was told. I will never recommend att again. it has gotten expensive and they lie all the time. sprint t moble offer same plan on 4 lines for 100 and four new phones. I have had nothing but problems with your wirless servie.i do not like being lied to

Hi, I need to express my dissatisfaction about my experience, I am really frustrated with the wrong info gave to me by a representative. I do not have a current direct TV/AT&T service and I call and ask specifically information. My fiancée does have direct tv service, I ask if he can add another home (like a second home) and add direct tv service, the answer was yes and agent quote me $49.99 plus taxes or $39.99 with a $10 discount since he have a current service. in the chat I specifically ASK that the new service was on another home and a discount was going to be applied. basic channel (PPV) + canal sur+ 2 receivers (one free) - when he call this morning to put the service, oh surprise, this is not allowed.I contract customer servie and after a conversation I ask directly if they can honor the incorrect price quoted, is not about the $10.00, is about the fact that they provide me an incorrect info when I was very specific of the situation, I do believe that this is not a good way to represent AT&T and it become a very poor service.
I would like to know if there is a way to honor the price of $39.99 with all the inclusive, so he can add our home into his current account.
I would apprciate your repsonse in this matter-
you can contact me via email bonekah@hotmail.com or 602-697-2937
------------------------------------------
Here is a copy of the chat with agent Katherine, yesterday approximately noon.
AT&T: Hello! Before we get started signing you up for DIRECTV NOW, may I have your name please?
Katherine: Hi! My name is Katherine. How can I help?
Me: Boneka, HI, I am looking for the Canal Sur (Spanish)
Katherine: I will be happy to help you
Me: how much does it cost to have it? I do not have cable a tthis moment, I am really interested basically only on this channel, I understand that I will have to get a package, what are my options?

Katherine: To make sure this is for Directvnow
Me: direct tv or direct tv now, I need the cheapest since literally that's the only channel that I want
Me: is there a discount if my fiancé have his account at his home? will he be eligible to have a second account, is there a family plan? just curious
Katherine: Let me check the based plan for you
Katherine: Please give me a few minutes while I look into this.
Me: ok thanks
Katherine: Thank you
Katherine: Thanks for your patience.
Katherine: I have checked and currently Canal Sur it is under negotiation for Directvnow
Me: under negotiation?
Me: my fiancée have the channel at his home
Katherine: I see we we Canal Sur under Directv satellite
Katherine: under spanish package for $7.99/mo
Me: is a Peruvian channel
Katherine: Correct
Me: how much it will be if I only need that chancel or do I have to do a package?
Katherine: To get the channel it will be required to get a package you can get the basic package and this channel
Katherine: Can I have the full address and zip code where you're planning to establish the service?
Me: what is the basic? how much?
Me: 13651 s 39th st, phoenix az 85044
Me: is this something that my fiancée can add on his package and have it in two homes? we are half and half
Katherine: let me check for you based in your area
Me: ok thanks for your help,
Katherine: So welcome
Me: r we able to keep this chat via email? before I make a decision I need to check with him with the options-
Me: another questions - we are planning to move together later, what happened if both of us have our lwn account, if one needs to be cancel?
Katherine: Absolutely, he can combine it with his services and will get one bill and a discount
Katherine: How many TVs will you be connecting to your service?
Me: I may do 1-2 or 3
Me: how much is a discount if he add my home to his account? ( I still need to have a basic package
Katherine: Will be $10 off in the monthly bill
Katherine: The package is for $35/mo+tax this package comes with free HD DVR
Katherine: and there is $7 charge for extra receiver
Me: How much will be the total with two receivers and with or without him
Me: thanks and sorry for so many questons
Katherine: Sure let me give you the total price
Katherine: Thank you for waiting.
Katherine: Based on what you have shared we offer Directv select over 155 channels +Free installation +Free HD DVR + 2tv +Canal Sur for $49.99/mo+tax
Katherine: With the combine bill discount will be $39.99/mo
Katherine: Just checking to see if you are there so we can continue.
Katherine: Please let me know if you're receiving my responses or I will need to end our session.
Katherine: Our chat session is now ending. Thank you for choosing AT&T! We appreciate your business.
Thank you for chatting with us today. The agent has left this conversation. Please continue to browse our website and use our self-service options.
Your chat may be monitored and recorded for quality purposes.

We have had excellent service until about 6 weeks ago, a storm came through and according to your service department, a tower was damaged in Blount County Alabama on Coy Road just off of Blount County Hwy 33. We have contacted your service department many times and were assured the problem would be fixed. Before the storm we had 4 and 5 bars of service on our cell phones now on a good day we might have 2 bars of service. We have internet (trough a mobile hotspot device), cell phones and tv service with you. We are having dropped calls, and loss of internet service, with degraded connections on both. Our home phone is VOIP and we have dropped calls and broken talk on this phone as well. The tower has not been properly repaired or our service would be much better than what we are receiving. Thank you for your time. Ernestine Chambers

as usual at&t is useless. i pay for phone service and about once a month some tech pulls my pair for someone else. useless

These idiots tried to charge me a 500.00 deposit per line for prepaid phones they will not get my business.

I am constantly loosing service. Although the problems are eventually resolved it will happen again. I am still waiting to have the line repaired again. This always takes over a week and then may not be totally resolved. Example: In April 2019 I lost service. After a week the repairman came and said he repaired the line. I had to call the next day because of constant static. He came back, checked the line but told me the problem was with the phones in the house and not the line. He told me I needed to buy new phones. I did buy new phones but that did not resolve the problem. I called him again and he checked the line more extensively and finally found the problem. After waiting a week for him to show to repair the line, it took another week to resolve the problem. I do not appreciate being told I needed to buy new phones, doing so, and then finding out that was not the problem. Now my phones are out again. This is totally unacceptable and should not be tolerated by a professional business.

During a storm last Monday a fire burned cables on a telephone post. The cables have to be replaced. ComEd came and replaced electrical wiring. AT&T has been promising me since last Wednesday that a new cable had to be put in and it would be okay. 4 different technicians have told me that the cable was being replaced the day they came out. To date - nothing. No one at AT&T can tell me when this problem will be fixed. They said they cannot communicate with the people that put in the cables. I find they very strange that a big company like AT&T cannot communicate with people who do their work. I work from home. I feel I have been very patient. This needs to get fixed.

I have had 3 failed service attempts with a field tech. No call back or reason saying why they were a no show. I called in on Saturday, spoke with a mgr by the name of Bernetta who promised me the issue would be escalated to 2nd level. Still no response. Called in again today and spoke to Jay, who couldn't (or wouldn't) give me his call back number. Claims to have rescheduled me again for Wed btwn 12-4. I need an explanation as to why it takes 4 calls at almost an hour long to resolve an issue. This is extremely poor customer service and need a call back at 314-704-1951.

My cable keeps cutting out, msg "connection lost". Tech came out today installed new box and problem started again. I live in an apartment complex and a few residents are having the same problem with ATT. The wiring in this building is a mess and needs to be updated NOW. What can I do to get good service again.

Marie Racutt
acct# 122913676
6800 Mayfield Rd # 409
Mayfield Hts., OH 44124

why do I have a phone and pay 160.00 a mouth that never has service now today no service at all today but every one ells does

Finally canceling my mobile service with AT&T after 20 years. Horrible customer service and EXTREMELY OVERPRICED. Valued customer my hiney. They will never gain back my business, to much competition out there to settle for AT&T.

AT&T has the worse Customer Service in History Both live and on Chat. First and foremost the hold times are ridiculous, the time that you spend on the phone trying to resolve your issues are insane. Most of the time the people who you speak to on live do not speak Good English which is very frustrating. Now, lets get to the major reason for my complaint. I am paying for a service with AT&T DirectTV and Internet ...I have had to have a Technician come out Apprx 6 times to repair my boxes that keep on going out. I was promised Credits for the inconvenience and never received some of them...I received a call from AT&T with a promotion offer of 70% off my bill and they processed the payment with the discount added to my bank account for 51.99 and advised me that I would be paid up through June, well the following day my service was turned off...so I called and chatted with Customer Service after holding and being transferred multiple times no one showed the promotion in the system..One gentleman advised me to send an email along with the copy of my Bill, the email from AT&T and the text message so that is what I did..In the meantime I had to pay my bill again!!! They claimed At&T does not make call outs with promotions-(I beg to differ) and that it could possibly be fraud...However, the email-text and bank transaction is from AT&T...I received and email back from AT&T and they said it would take 20 days to investigate the concern which is also insane!!! I have screen shots of all of my chat communications and the promises that I did not receive and I am also currently waiting for a Tech to come out and repair my boxes again.!!! This is the worse customer service in the History of poor customer service... You customers should not have to spend half of their days on the phone talking to you about issues and then hang up without anything being resolved...We are paying way too much money for your services...!!! Now I have a charge of $51.99 on my account from AT&T and you all have no clue where my money is...I would like to be made whole for my missing money, as well as pain and suffering!!
You all need to be accountable for you products and services & show you customers a little more respect and courtesy!! That is the Key to keeping peoples business!! You need to have a more accurate system and educate your employees on the services and processes!! Every time you call they stories change!!! I can provide documentation if needed. FYI I have filed a complaint with the BBB... This is totally unacceptable. You customer Service Reps could care less about Complaints being filed.

I can NEVER reach anyone in your company that speaks ENGLISH WITHOUT A VERY STRONG ACCENT. I ask for ON SHORE REPRESENTATIVE and it does not work. Please tell me a number I can call to speak with someone I can UNDERSTAND.

On March 20, I received a replacement phone for my Galaxy S8 Active belonging to Phone # 305- 790-0201. I immediately boxed up the defective item , attached the prepaid label, tore off the packing slip with the smart label tracking # and drove to the Post office located at 9833 Hibiscus St. Miami, Fl. 33257. The package was given to an employee and scanned.
About 2 weeks later using the tracking #, I checked on the package and it was picked up “ By Carrier” from the post office. I assumed it was on its way back to AT&T. Not so. I received my bill about 2 weeks later to find that I had been charged $769.00 plus tax for a phone that AT&T claims it never received. I have since learned that the company that picked up my phone was Newgistics and that they have a poor record of misplacing equipment.
Somehow this tracking # has disappeared into thin air. It seems that I have spent the better part of April and May on the phone from the Philippines, to India, to Chicago, to Atlanta, trying to get this resolved. I have probably repeated these facts 25 different times, to 25 different people.

I have spoken to Kimberly, Thelma, Sarah, Ariel, Tamara, Derek, Julio, and the list goes on. On May 15 Sarah was going to call me back. Never heard from her. I spoke to Ariel on May 17, and she totally understood because the same thing happened to her. She said she would not get off the phone until everything was resolved. Finally someone was going to listen to me. She was working with her Manager( Cliff Taveras ht964w@att.com) to resolve this issue and wanted me to email the tracking #, which I did. I got a response back from Cliff that my email was received and it would be resolved by the end of the day, May 17. As of 5/23 I had not heard from anyone and I email back for the status That was the last anyone has contacted me. . My family has been consistent and on time with every bill we have paid for the last 30 years. Probably longer, when it was Bell South. I just turned 60 years old last week and did not wake up and decide that I was going to start stealing phones and lying so that I could keep a defective phone. As a matter of fact, I just purchased another phone for my wife in April. So as you can see, we are not in the habit of being dishonest. I spend over $5000.00 a year with all of my services with AT&T. To lose a customer for a $769.00 charge that is not my fault, would be bad business practices from your end. I already feel humiliated and beat down. This has been a real shake down. I will cancel all services as soon as I pay these phones off to protect my credit. But you will get your money sooner than later and will lose a very good and loyal customer. I am filing a complaint with the FCC and AT&T Corporate Headquarters

Billing, for many years my cell bill has been 130.00 per month, never changes
Month of May 2019 I get a bill for 4600.00 previous month it was 130.00 for a cell phone
I did see different messages come up close to three weeks prior and I called the 611 number
and spoke to a rep. and he agreed something was not right but not to worry bill would not increase
I expect a credit, now I am waiting on the reply as I called the 611 number again

I don't think you should be charging $5.00 for credit cards when paying a bill. Mind didn't go thru so our tv service was shut off. I'm not happy with the people you have to talk to when calling. I asked to talk to a supervisor and I was refused. So I will probably be shopping for another service provider as soon as my contract is up.

I purchased a new iPhone X complete with screen cover and case from your Mt. Airy n.c. Store approximately 12 days ago. After only 48 hours I began to notice cracks in the screen cover . This phone had not been dropped or had any trauma . I returned the phone today to above store location and the manager said that if the phone was returned within 14 days the screen would be replaced at no charge . After looking through his inventory he said he didn’t have a screen cover for this particular phone an d I would have to go online to order the replacement although he did have new ones on display. I think this is poor customer service at best. He should have replaced the defective screen. Having been in business for 45 plus years had I had an employee that behaved in such a manner he would be looking for other employment shortly. I realize that monetarily this is minor but principal and consumer service do matter.

I'll start with this method first. My husband passed away the first part of May. We each have a phone with AT&T service which is spotty at the best of times from home. That is not the problem, however.
I called customer service yesterday to inquire about turning off his phone. I was informed in ordered to discontinue the service on that phone I would have to pay the early termination fee. I found this to be outrageous!!!!!!! I have no use for the phone now that he has died and would like to not have to pay for it since I'm on a limited income. At this time, there are 14 months of payments on the phone, that being the case, I'll be happy to give the phone back if I just don't have to waste my money on a phone I can't use.
Where is the compassion in this company, to where you can't help a poor widow out in her time of trouble? Though the customer service rep was very considerate, he was of no help what so ever.

Please is there some way you can help me out?
Thanks,
Carolyn Crews
704-928-8879

I am disappointed that after 3 hours and 8 transfers later no one within the AT&T organization can tell me why my cell service was disconnected as well as why if my combined bill shows it is due 5/28 why does the cell phone department show its due 6/8. If at&t is doing away with combine billing maybe it should be a clean cutover so customers are not being billed twice in the same month for services. Also better education to your support staff is needed: with that said currently researching other providers and after 25 years dropping AT&T

Please is there some way you can help me out?
Thanks,
Carolyn Crews
704-928-8879

Att ripped me off .
I have been a loyal customer with at&t for many many years. I will be discontinuing my service. Here is why.
2 years ago I resigned a contract for 2 devices. They were the Galaxy8 tablets with unlimited data and 1 with hotspot ability.
4 months ago the hotspot stoped working. I contacted custermer service and was informed at&t computer system know longer will support the hotspot app. For the galaxy tablets.i asked the rep what can be done she stated I am sorry but there is nothing you can do. Until att repairs the system. I purchased the 2 devices for my grandchildren who have now done without the ability to hotspot. I called several times a month for 4 months with the same response. I asked the last rep will I get a refund. Yes refund. When I purchased the device it was for just this reason I had the separate unite but was told it would not meat my needs . The last rep stated if I purchase a new plan and allow both devices to hotspot for only 30 more dollars a month it would be working again. I asked directly so you cut my hotspot service off so I would be forced to upgrade ? He stated well no but with a new plan it would reactivate it. I should have never lost it .someone owes me a refund for service not rendered. I will call on the 2nd of June to discontinue my service report it to my bank to reject payment. I wish att well to steel fro. Your custermer will cost you your business .

Michael johnson 9799424659.

I been talking to 21 staff members about acc. my No can seen to help me none, I have been past over and over.. I been told one thing after another.
Does any one know there job. This is my credit report now. I told that I have a iPad and I don't and that I own $504.00 No one can tell my why?

my home is being bugged by an at&t employee, I will be contacting the news, since every attempt to remove the wire in question has been foiled, instead of removing wire it was raised. I asked that my doorbell be rang when service man comes to my home, this was not done
568-289-8817 ms. willis
your company will be on the news and when the masses of people hear this story they will be able to tell racism is the motive.

I spoke with customer service and they told me it’s a privilege for me to have a extension And they gave me a different date then what I asked for I need help because I got into a bad car wreck at my job and I’m on Medical Leave so I asked for a extension Until the 31 but when he told me what he told I was just in disbelief

I been on the phone with att, Trying to resolve problem with my att bill for 8 hour's for the pass to day's. I have spoken to 15 staff members as of today. On one seems to now where the problem is. I keep getting passed around to told hold for the next member. I was put into a collecting for Owen $504.32. For a services I do not have. Am told I having been using a iPad that I don't . Then its a prepaid card? Now being told the acc# belongs to another person? This has been going on for 2 years. I only have one cell phone, This is not right. you leave me no choice but to contact Tv news.

I added a line last December and availed of the BOGO ( buy one get one free phone)promotion. Every month that I get my bill, I am being charge for 2 phones. Customer service said I have to talk to the store that sold the unit. I called multiple times and the branch and district manager promised to get back to me with a resolution but never did! Now, every time I call the store, somebody will pick up and hang up!!! I hope somebody can help me resolve this issue!

I’m done Talking with incompetent people I called to ask you to stop sending my deceased husband.A Bill!,! They intern cancelled me.6 days without a TV.finally after 6 days AXEL was able to hook me up from his office which I knew COULD be done..I have a box to send equipment which I threw in the trash!!

I am NOT A.
NEW CUSTOMER?I was also told I would get an extension on my current bill..$54 a month for another year. And a $100 gift card which I Haven’t received as of yet..

Maureen Meiers

May 19 I drop my phone and it stop working. I went into your store on Glynn St in Fayetteville Georgia to purchase another phone. I informed the person I need a phone immediately I was informed that I would be contacted in approx. an hour to meet someone to pick up a phone the one I wanted was not available in the store. I called the store several times and was told I would get a call. As the day went on I got worried and I text the employee and asked where could I go to pick up a phone. I was told I could pick up the phone at the Pavillion in Fayetteville. I informed the employee the imporance of me having a phone today my husband was in intensive care at the hospital and my granddaughter is out of state. I need to be able to be reach. I have text messages to confirm this conversation with your employee. When I went to the Pavillion I was told they could not give me a phone and the phone I purchase was previously mailed and to allow 2-3 days. They also told me they could not cancel the order. I have been a customer many years. I was lied to by your employee. If I am unable to be contacted and my husband has a problem it would be due to the info I received from your employee. Again I have text messages to show the treatment your company is giving their customers. My phone number is 6789384826 my name is Dedria Whitely. I want a credit to my bill for the days I am unable to have full use of the phone and I am requesting the money I paid toward the new phone to be returned. I am also requesting you give proper training to your employees so this does not happen to someone else. I pray no emergency happen

On September 28th of 2018, AT&T allowed an unauthorized user on my account to make purchases. They sent a temporary pin and did not notify me of a purchase. I tried to call several times to resolve the issue, but their Fraud Department says that it was not fraud on their end, even though I did not purchase these phones. I don't understand how this person was able to complete a purchase without my, the account owner's, permission. Ultimately, it is MY account and MY credit. To send another phone on the account, but not the primary account holder, a pin to complete such a big purchase, should be considered fraud.

There are now two phones prices at $915.80 each. I would be more than happy to pay for the 3 phones that I did actually purchase, but not the two BRAND NEW iPhone XS Maxes that were added to my account illegally and without my permission.

This is the worst company ATnT and there bulling ways have gone to far and im so sick of them and the lies I have now filed a formal complaint with the FCC and they don't play, They have sent me mass e-mails and when ive called they send me to every department but the one I want after 12 years with them ive now shut off 5 accounts and don't have a thing good to say about ATnT and the customer service department lol.. they all are uneducated rude hateful people who have lied to me, said I had to talk to different dept and they would send me to Spanish speaking dept and think its funny, I have herd them laugh out loud at me, make comments like this I was told by a rep to just deal with it. its not ATnT problem, someone switched me to paperless billing with out my permission, my account password was changed and not by ME, they have said they would call me back and had not done so, they are the worst ever.. theres a lot more they have done and it continues today i have a phone that i bought to use with my cell service i switched to and they don't own this phone yet they have it locked and refuse to unlock it even though they no its my phone i paid for it and own them not a dime on this phone and they still wont unlock it, ive had enough of them and the lies and the bulling.. i have a terminal illiness don't drive and this phone has my DR numbers in it and they wont inlock it still they need to be held accountable and stopped from treating people like dirt... I will scream it from the roof tops to everyone PLEASE DONT GET ATnT SERVICE OR DIRECT TV YOU WILL BE SORRY THERE ABUSIVE AND BULLIES TO THE MAX,, THEY OVER CHARGE CHANGE THINGS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND THEY THINK THERE ALWAYS RIGHT EVEN WHEN THEY KNOW THERE WRONG... AT N T NEEDS TO NO THEY CANT ACT LIKE THIS ITS WRONG, SPCIALLY TO PEOPLE WITH HEALTH ISSUES AND DISSABILITIES LIKE ME...

My mother is 80 years old. My father is 83 years old. They had two cell phones that they misplaced. They found the phones today May 7, 2019 and returned them to an ATT&T store. I can't understand why they weren't given a credit? Two years they paid the phone bill 89.00. This is a shame. She loves ATT&T. Why can't someone help these old people out?

Kim

I have called on this landline for a couple of years ,check the records.Same complaint cuts off,voices are quivering can not be heard.Talked to agent today ,yep it cut off no call back.I pay ATT on time so I want the service I pay For.What are elderly and must talk to Dr and Nurses.It cuts off and can not heard voices are quivering Phone number 334-875-5500

This is horrible I have been on the phone over an hour transferred in a circle and still have not been help. I order home internet with a technician to come out and install it and instead they shipped it with self installation, that is not what I wanted I needed a technician that's why I requested on. This has been the worst experience yet u am so over this company they really are the worst very dissatisfied.

This is a follow up complaint for a survey that was sent to me in text form and my rebuttal , for the Horrible level of service that I received. Like I stated to her I talked to 12 plus different AT&T representatives over a 5 hours period to still not get the issue resolved in timely manner or professional manner. I've been with AT&T for this long and the level of service I received was deplorable. The ball was dropped, bucked passed on , on ,on. All told me different reason why this why that. It's not my department, I can only see this or that. Call this number they can help just to be put on hold and the representative never returns!!! My whole Saturday was wasted to say the least. I can't believe this happened to me. I assumed I was with the best carrier, but I couldn't tell that yesterday!!!I I even had two different representatives tell me to pay more money are you serious after At&T dropped the ball. Now I have two 5 days to get service after you dropped the ball. What type of service is this , to a loyal customer?? I have a very bad taste in my mouth at this juncture!!! And I was quoted another package with some incentives but later to be taken away . Again your fault because one of your representatives told me this and I have in email. But yet it wasn't honored . Only to get another package which is higher and no bundle discount!!!!

I am highly upset by the unprofessionalism and unacceptable type of customer service from AT&T. Not only is this my first time using your services it is the WORST service I have received in my life. All I am asking for internet service in my new apartment and yet this situation has been going on since May 2nd, it has taken 5 AT&T representatives, more than 2 hours of talk time on the phone, and I STILL DO NOT HAVE INTERNET AND STILL DO NOT KNOW WHEN I WILL. I have had one representative hang up on me, one that misinformed me to call another line to verify information that he was supposed to do, another rep say that they were going to call me back when they did not. I NEED SOMEONE TO HANDLE THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I just sign up 3 weeks i was told by a sells rep her name was yana I was getting a reward card has not came they said it was mailed now they said I don’t qualify please let me know my no 7065610253

Worst customer service I have ever dealt with. We signed up for direct tv when we were adding to our cell phone service in store. We were told we had the direct tv and internet package for $85 a month plus would be receiving the visa gift card by mail after 2 billing cycles. When they came to set up our service they didn’t have the correct equipment so they only installed internet and came back 2 weeks later and set up our direct tv service. We were charged 130 for installation. The next bill was wrong also the lady I spoke with fixed the installation and credited me $100. She assured me the I was in the promotional rate of $85. I asked again about the visa gift card if there was anything I needed to do to claim it. She said no it will be mailed to you. Today I received a bill for $211 I spent 2.5 hrs on the phone with your customer service they said we didn’t have the promotion price I asked again about the gift cards and was told it’s too late that I didn’t claim them. I told the manager I was never told to claim them even when I asked when I set up the service. She told me there was nothing she can do about the visa gift card.

1). the automated phone system constantly sends you to the wrong place. Than you are transfered , than told to call 800 331-0500
that i just called.

2). got put on hold to be transfred, still cant a rep on the phone.

3). My plan was changed withour my authorization with a $ 10.00 increase a month.

i have spemt 3 days getting transfred or sitting on hold.

I am going t terminate my sevice. ATT has no customer service and just keeps charging more.

Nobody knows what to do please help. Transferred 8 times still nothing. When I get on my wireless account the passcode is sent to my second line. I am the primary wth? Great julie will not call back with any info.

I have tryingn from 11.20 a.m. to 12.07 p.m. talking to 3 representative across the water, one US representative to get
ONE question answered. The foreign C/Service did not question for my code number, no information, please
what a waste of my time. I do not have an app on my flip phone as your voice mail suggest. The promotional
people are not doing you any service, NO TELEPHONE number other then SALES on billing, HA, get on line,
what a joke. It's an insult to me personally to connect to uninformed C/Service person across the water. Do
AT&T a favor and after servicing me for over 40 years, don't make me look for US company. Please contact
me after your take my complaint to CORPORATE.
Nancy Sobo STARS-NONE

I have AT&T internet services in Atlanta, GA. I closed the service in February in hopes of moving to a new location. In March, my plans to move changed. I contacted AT&T billing and was asked to pay a past due amount of $50 for February and for the Month of March. On March 9th, I made a payment of $114.25 to cover all charges due. I was told by the representative that she did not have to do a new credit check and she would re-instate the services. I was told I would not be charged any installation or re-connect fees. My understanding was that my bill would return to the normal charge of $50 a month. Of course, that is not what happened. The first bill came in April and it was $107.65. I contacted the customer service department on April 17th and I was advised of installation fees added to my bill. I requested to have the initial recorded call pulled and reviewed by a Supervisor. I informed the Representative that the customer service rep that re-instated the services informed me that my bill would be only $50 moving forward. The Representative stated that a Supervisor would have to pull the recording and give me a call back. I was promised a Supervisor call back in 1 hour. Of course that never happened!!. A few days later, I called back and gave the customer service department the same information. The second representative stated she would escalate the matter. As if it was never escalated after the first call. Again, I was promised a Supervisor call back in an hour. That never happened!!! I filed a complaint with the BBB. I started getting calls from AT&T's so-called Presidents office. I discussed the matter in detail, however, my billing has still not been adjusted. This company makes Billions from overcharging customers and providing low level customer service!!! There is no accountability!! There is no sense of urgency on this company's behalf. After numerous phone calls, emails, and complaints, AT&T is refusing to accept responsibility for the actions of their untrained, unprofessional, unethical employees!!!

I really my home phone , but all day long , until about 8.pm they keep calling my home , these robo call almost make me want to get rid of my land line, these people are causing you to lose customers because they call you all day long every day ..

I am very disappointed in the service I got this evening on the phone, first of all I got a person in the philapinees that could not pull up my correct billing information, my wife and I spend three hours being handed over to other people. Totally unsatisfied. I am being charged for both uverse and direct tv at the same time after I cancelled my service in Jan 2019. I need to speak to someone ASAP before I cancel all my services and file a major complaint to the Federal Gov who I know you have major services. I am very sick of what we had to deal with tonight, here is my contact number 1-760/583-9418 Mr. Chavez, my wife is sick of your services and lack of service we were provided tonight.

We moved in Nov 2018, I called to say stop our internet and tv service, keep wireless only. Since then my husband has control of the account. And due to his mental issues should not have been. We couldn't get together to call AT&T. And finally he put me as authorized user. Since March we have called several times; supervisor was supposed to call back, never did. Finally someone told me I could return the equipment by going to UPS store, which I did on 3/25/19. Since then, we had to file a dispute after being turned off, so we, made a payment and we are awaiting the outcome. Since that payment was made 4/25/19, we got turned off the next day 4/26/19 & 4/30/19. What is going on? Today, 4/30/19, I spent 5 hours getting transferred to every different department and being disconnected without a call back!

Everyone said we were suspended due to non payment. Not true. We are disputing the charges of being billed for TV and Internet for the past 5 months, one supervisor said he could only go back two months, he didn't seem to care about any mental health issues we were having, no compassion at all. We were requesting 4 months (now 5) and now we're still getting billed for services never used by us. There is a way AT&T can look and see if we in fact did or did not use those services, but that doesn't concern them.

Finally someone turned us on at around 2pm. My concern is we will be turned off again tomorrow. And how are we notified of the outcome of our dispute? I was told I could call tomorrow to inquire, seems a bit archaic, why can't they contact us? Isn't that a better solution, easier for them to reach me than me reach them, since I don't know who to reach. She gave me the main line and to ask for collection's dept.

We need credit for the past 5 months,TV and Internet charges and 8 months of a phone number that never got stopped in Sept 2018, late payment fees waved total credit of approximately $1350.

I have had billing issues basically since I contracted with you in 2018. The core issue revolves around a buy one - get one phone. You process the get one free credit after the bill is processed but the credit never reconciles. I’ve called each month since January without resolve. I ask for someone to call be me, ticket number, something / some way to have accountability but still no resolve.

Last week I asked to speak with a billing supervisor. After an hour I was told the supervisor would come online and the line went dead. No one called back.

How do I get this resolved?

Phone numbers include 940-390-8840 or 940-765-1034.

Please call me.
David Ware

I switched to direct rv on 22 feb,19,as Asian channels were no longer available with at&t.even DIRECT-TV PROMISED THAT THEY WILL PROVIDE ASIAN CHANNEL BUT ON 24FEB,19 AFTER OUR TV,INTERNET,PHONE SERVICES WERE PROVIDED BY DIRECT-TV,NO ASIAN CHALLES WERE PROVIDED.SO,WITHEN 30 DAYS OF GRACE PERIOD FROM DIRECT-TV,WE SWITCHED SERVICES TO XFINITY ON 28FEB,2019 FOR T.V,INTERNET,HOME PHONE.NOTIFIED TO AT&T ON 22FEB,19 FOR CANCELLING OUR SERVICES WITH THEM,AS WE WERE JOINING DIRECT -TV AND INFORMED DIRECT-T.V FOR CANCELLING ALL SERVICES ON 26FEB,19.XFINITY HAS ALREADY SEND ME A BILL OF $262 FROM 2MARCH,19TO 3APRIL&$162 A BILL FROM 3 MARCHTO4TH APRIL19.AND AT&T AND DIRECT TV ARE ALSO SENDING ME BILL FOR SAME PERIODS;AT&T FOR $406 AND DIRECT-TV FOR $206.74 FOR SAME PERIODS FROM 28FEB-4APRIL,19.BOTH THE BILLS WERE CANCELLED BY YOUR SALES EMP#T22693 ON 4/7/2019 BY MISS TRACY WITH CANCELLATION #4800619548.SHE WAS TO SEND ME THE CANCELLED BILLS FROM AT&T AND DIRECT-TV WITH VOID BILLS.BUT IT HAS NOT HAPPEN SO FAR.PL.VOID ALL THE BILLS FROM 28FEB-APRI 4,19 AND SEND ME THE CANCELLED COPYS AT THE EARLIEST.THANKS

I was sold a bogo iPhone when mine broke. I told the salesperson I didn’t need another iPhone but he convinced me I would be paying the same amount whether I got the free phone or not. He told me to buy it and gift it to someone. After making 4 payments I was billed on the free iPhone. I called on 3/25 and was given a case number CM20190318140299034, they said they would be calling me very soon. After waiting a week I called back on 4/2 and spoke to a Helen. She looked up the account and after she spoke to her manager and after spending an hour on the phone explaining the entire experience, her manager said they would accelerate the payments on the free phone. I would only pay 28 payments of $23.95 on one phone. I thanked her. She said I would be credited for the payment difference I’d already paid. My payment would only be $107, not $141. She said it would only take a few days. After not hearing anything further, I looked at my on line account a couple days ago. There was no credit and still both phones were billed on my account. I called and a Manny, said nothing he can do. No notation on 4/2 except for Helen taking the call no managers approval, nothing!! I have to pay! This is so unjust, I’m sure if there’s an investigation I would not be the only senior citizen ripped off by your salesperson that was less than truthful in order to boost his sales quota!! He didn’t mention all the requirements in place before he could sell me a bogo iPhone. I do not deserve to be treated like this. I’ve been a loyal customer almost 20 years!

This so called News Network is a complete fraud and become an arm of the Democrat Party, AT&T should either divest them from the Corporate Structure or shut the complete failed network off the air waves.

I've been trying to bundle my services. I talked to someone on the 19th they said that i needed to fill out a transfer of billing form which i did. And when I called back (cause i couldn't get anyone on live chat) the customer service rep couldn't help me said i would have to unbundle and then rebundle after two months which sounds ridiculous. I just want all my services on one bill. Is that too much to ask for. I was also told on Friday that i would get a $10 a month discount. which i loved $10 is $10. But the one I talked to today said that I couldn't have anymore discounts. So one person tells you one thing and then another tell you something else. Then you call and you're put on hold for over 15 mins and no one ever gets back with you or calls you back. I love my Direct TV and internet plus my new wireless. But I don't appreciate the run around that i have gotten. Also I ordered my wireless on-line and when we went to the store to pick it up they had no record of it. i had the phone number and everything that was assigned to us. Make a long story short I have not received my $200 visa for signing up for a new wireless service.

I have a company that sold AT&T phones for many years with great customer service. My husband passed away 4 months ago, and in his inventory he has many used phones that customers traded in for an updated cell phone. I called this morning to 611 for help in removing a password on an iPhone that was a trade-in. I explained my situation to the first person I spoke to that took 30 min out of my time, but she was using my number instead of the phone I wanted help with. I had the SIM number for the phone, but she was confused and told me she didn't need it. I explained my story several times. I gave her the SIM #s, and she told me she couldn't help me, and she then put me through to Jackie that could help me. Jackie told me she couldn't do what I asked of her. She then gave me a spiel about she always has a password on her phone for protection. She then told me to call the person that previously owned it and ask for their password! Well, I don't have records to even tell me that, and I wouldn't want to call them for that, anyway. So, my last comment to her was, "so, I have a dud phone that can never be used and should be in the garbage". No response from that one.

In retrospect, the store here in town had told me they couldn't do it anymore because of the terrorist involved in the U.S., so only AT&T could. Someone is lying to me, but I feel it isn't the store.

Have feedback for AT&T?