AT&T Customer Service

Contact AT&T Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1 (800) 331-0500

One of the largest telecommunications company in the world, AT&T brands now include Wireless, U-verse, home security, DirecTV, and home phone. Upset at AT&T? Call the complaint line and tell them now! The company does have an official contact page, but social media is probably the best way to get a response to your problem.

Tweet AT&T customer service on Twitter at @attcares or post a complaint to their Facebook page. If you would like to send a complaint to AT&T corporate headquarters, their mailing address is 208 South Akard Street, Dallas TX, 75202. There is an image of the corporate office location here.

Contact the CEO with your problem! Write a letter to the corporate office. The most popular method of contacting AT&T with a complaint is by calling them, that phone number is 800-331-0500. They follow normal business hours of operation, so call between Monday and Friday, 8am-6pm EST. You can also email the support department 24/7 at attcustomercare@att.com.

AT&T Contact Information

A-

9am-6pm CST

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Top AT&T Complaints

I went to att store in Hartford ky to take care of some business. the man that worked there today 6/15/2019 immediately
said he didn't want to see the paper work I had and to get out of store and not come back because he accussed me of trying to do something illegal.which is not true. he is the most arrogant and rude person I have ever seen. does not need a job working with public. somebody needs to call me so I can tell complete story 270-256-6738

I have a complaint I was supposed to be in a bundle according to the lady at the loyalty department. Customer order number #4526221041A.Saturday, December 29, 2018. I was supposed to pay for internet speed 50 for $40, home phone $27, and DirecTV $19.99. I had to call again in the month of January, February, March, etc. I do not have time to do this every month I work, go to school, my daughter goes to school as well. So we need the internet. I find out that I am paying $87 for the internet and home phone what happen to the cable that was supposed to be included in my package. so when I receive a bill from Directive that I suppose to pay $242 "we cut your cable off are you gon pay this bill today" I'm like what I paid at&t through the at&t app on June 1, 2019, $87 what I am supposed to pay". "The guy says no I don't see it." so I asked to be connected to the loyalty department. I was transferred. so, then I was able to explain to the lady what happened? Her response was "ok," can I ask you a couple of questions"? I said," sure". I gave her all the information that she needed. After talking to her getting nowhere I asked to speak to her supervisor she places me on hold. She comes back and says, "well I spoke to my supervisor and I explained t to her and I'm explaining it to you." My response is "So. Your supervisor doesn't want to talk to me?" "I feel like someone didn't do their job keeping my package in a bundle. Here it is I'm paying $219 for the home phone and the internet. Where is customer service here? No one is together, the two companies are separate. I asked again before I hung up the phone can I speak to your supervisor"? She said, "She said that she would call you back" like I am her relative, friend, or colleague or something. I would like to know who took me out of the bundle. I feel that I shouldn't have to pay for something that I thought I was already paying for. I didn't receive the services that I was promised even after talking to Steve from DirecTV in October per his boss giving me services for $19.99. Nor for receiving services promised to me per the lady I spoke to on 12/29/2018 or the guys I spoke to regarding this on several occasions but I have the surveys you send out stored on my phone regarding the service received on any particular day. I never received my credit for the overpayment on my bill. I'm seeing now that the DirecTV bill was promised to be on my bill but never was placed on there after all these months. I would like the fault to lay where it supposes to. I have to send my bank statements when I find them to show my payment to AT&T. I will be looking for a response and a refund check within the next week thank you very much.

I live in Shasta Ca where the Carr Fire occurred in July 2018 . We have had no phone service since then and was receiving a bill from AT & T every month since then. Which is illegal . Anyway about on June 12 I had someone to come out to install everything and the tech was here for about 5 to 6 hours and had someone come and help him run the line from the road to the house ( which the tree limbs on some of the trees had to be cut , which my nephew got on top of the garage, that is half way from the road to the house and cut the limbs off the tree next to the garage and helped the tech with the line over the garage ) then the tech that was here first finished the job on the outside and then came in to do the job inside of the house. He had to keep going out to the road to the box because the light was not coming on or would not stay on. Finally he said he would have to have someone else come out the next day to check it because he could not get it to work. The next day another tech came out and he checked everything and said he would have to go back to the yard because the line was broken and would have to be replace, which he did, then after he hook up the line he told me that another tech would come out later that day to finish up the job on the inside because he was not trained on the wi-fi . It was then that I told him that I had received a call from AT&T that morning and was told that someone would come out to do the outside work and the next day another tech would come and do the inside . He told me that they would be someone out that afternoon to finish the job and I told him ok. No one showed up that day or the next morning to finish the job so at 2:00 P.M. I called AT&T and was told that I had to reschedule for another appointment to have someone come and finish the job and was told I would have to wait until June 20th for an appointment . Needless to say I am not a happy person at this point . I have wasted 3 days sitting and waiting for someone to come and do a job that should of only took 1 day to do and now it is going to take 4 days to do. I also called and spoke with a Alex about this and she could not give me any answers as to why I was told that someone called and told me that it was going to be the next day and no one showed up in fact she didn't say anything dead silent!! I am hoping that this will be the end of all of this and that by me complaining about this that no one else will have to go what I went through....

Springfield, IL: Three weeks ago, a storm took down a tree two doors down, laying it across the alley. My neighbors and I called the City multiple times to get them to remove the tree because it blocked the alley. It also took down the AT&T cable and terminal box that caused me to lose tv, internet and land line phone. It took a week for the City to move the tree. It took another two weeks for AT&T to restore services for me -- they were restored today, June 13. I had multiple conversations with multiple AT&T personnel and each time I called, I had to re-tell my story anew; no one had a clue about what had happened and I was told that case notes are not written down or shared. Twice, service techs came and left a note on my front door, saying they were sorry they missed me. When I called back, I asked why they needed me to be home (I work) and they said they needed to check my modem. There's nothing wrong with my modem!!!!! I asked if they had gone to the alley and observed the terminal box lying on the ground ... no, they hadn't. Each time, no, they hadn't. Today, I noticed that I had a new voice mail notification (on my cell phone) so I checked it ... I had multiple voicemails, as it turns out, all from AT&T, wanting to check to see if my problem had been resolved. I never did receive these calls; they all went to voice mail but did not appear until today. Several days ago I was dealing with a "Sam" and I noticed in the afternoon that I had missed a call, and thinking it was my neighbor calling, I called back. It was this AT&T Sam, who said he'd been trying to reach me, and he told me that each time he'd called me, his call was either cut off, or it went straight to voice mail. "Welcome to my AT&T" I told him ... "this is the kind of service I have with AT&T." It's a pretty sad commentary when not only do I not have internet, land line or tv, but AT&T can't reach me through their cell service to talk with me about my services. I came home late from work one day this week and spoke with a young man whom I couldn't understand. I am a retired social worker, respect diversity, and am very tolerant of other cultures, but I simply could not understand his thick accent. I even asked him to spell his name, but couldn't understand all the letters he was pronouncing. That does not make for a clear understanding of issues. He was very pleasant and said that it was too late to reach anyone who could help me, and that I would need to call back in the morning. I responded that no, someone needed to call me back. He said that he would have to fill out a ticket and get permission from his supervisor in order for that to occur, so I encouraged him to do that. It took quite a while, but he finally came back and said he'd gotten permission from his supervisor for someone to call me the next day. The next morning, someone did call me, and we arranged for a technician appointment later in the afternoon. This was the "Sam" I mentioned previously -- as it turned out, I guess he was unable to help me. This morning, I got a text from someone telling me that someone should be here today and when I asked for a timeframe, the response was "I have no idea." Sorry, but that's not good customer service. That's apathetic customer service. Luckily, it was just before I left for work, so I walked out to the alley, and did see an AT&T truck there -- and I talked with the service person "Rob" who knew none of the history or how long my services had been out. He was most helpful and got my services restored today. His supervisor (Richard Miller) called me later and apologized as well. Three weeks is unconscionable -- I do think there could have been a work-around, if someone who had a positive work ethic had cared enough. I feel like the red-headed step child and I don't appreciate getting the short end of the stick while being expected to pay fees that are unreasonable anyway. Just after 8 p.m. I called AT&T to talk with them about it but was told that the business office is closed for the day. You gotta be kidding me!!!! It feels like insult being added to injury! OK --- I just now tried to submit this and got an ERROR message!!!!

We called AT&T customer service at 18002020 to find out if we could switch our internet service from DSL to Uverse.
After a twenty minute call where we were asked for every piece of personal information including our Social Security Numbers, We have been AT&T Customers for over 9 years we still couldn't get the question "what is the price difference to upgrade to Uverse?' answered. This is the first time I have ever written a complaint letter to anyone

Your Customer Service people are going to have to do better

Received notification from AT&T that as of 2/20 I would lose my local channels from Direct TV if I did not get an equipment upgrade which was supposed to be free - but after reading the back of the notification it states I would be charged $10.00 for HD, $10.00 for DVR and $5.00 for Whole Home Service - it also states that after three billing cycles these fees would be credited to my account. I have called every number to have this explained and to verify these charges of $75.00 would be eliminated after three months. Unfortunately the Customer Service reps I have spoken to are either misinformed or poorly trained as I have been told so many different stories I am unable to verify these charges are not permanent. Being a senior citizen on social security I cannot afford to have HD or DVR installed if I am being charged for something I don't want and don't care about. I have set up an installation appointment for 6/24/19 but if these $75.00 increases are not eliminated after three months I will be forced to cancel my Direct TV account. Please verify that these increased charges will be taken off my account. No one in Customer Service will give me a straight answer.

Dear AT&T, I reside @ 8750 Mell Manor Drive # 35 La Mesa , CA 91942. Approximately 2 months I received a letter from AT&T advertising for cable and internet service their was a told of 3 services to choose from and if you chose one on you receive a gift card I chose the package with the 100.00 visa gift card and the ATT&T, customer service told I would receive the $ 100.00 visa card it 4 weeks after my first payment. As of today June 14 2019 I have not received my $100.00 visa card. at point I fill I was lied to by your service representative so I would take the deal. I found out that the card was never order when I called AT&T to check the status. I just want to know this is not right- being dishonest to people to make money I was always told that AT&T was company good ethic & high morals if AT&T, has these values you should makes this right.. If someone would like to speak with me I can be reached @ 619 .490.3707.

Respectfully ,

Tony Reece .

Switched 3 phone lines from business to personal. One is operating 2 cannot receive or call out phone calls. Both can receive texts and emails, however it has been 48 hours since this has occurred. Spoke with At&t on Tuesday and they said Phones would be working in 24 hours they put in a ticket, called on Wednesday, same deal put in ticket will be working in 24 hours, called today, same put in ticket will work in 24 hours. So now I'm heading towards 72 hours without service on 2 lines and it is obsurd. I need immediate action, I'm sure I'll be paying for the two-three days my phone does not work, so I need immediate action. Beyond livid!!!

At@t representatives lied to me over and over I called at least 10 times to get the matter taking care of each one gave different answer they was rude and not 1 person told the truth ,I been customer for over 11 years and have never occurred such attitudes they would quote me something the the next person would be like oh know ,I have never heard anything like them ,I will soon not be there customer

On 6 Jun '19, my internet stopped working. I assumed it was a momentary outage (as has happened often, in the past), and waited for it to resume. It never did.

On 7 Jun, I called AT&T, and after a short troubleshooting, was given a repair window, of 8am-12pm, on 11 Jun.

On 11 Jun, just before noon, I got a text, implying that the techs were running behind, and would I like to keep my repair, for today. I answered "Yes", and continued to wait... and wait... and wait. Eventually, I called back, and was told they could set me up another appointment!! I told them all that had occurred, & asked if anyone was going to come fix the problem. After playing round-robin, with multiple operators, all telling me I needed to talk to someone else, my daughter asked to speak to a manager.

The manager FINALLY told her, that it wasn't me, & that they had a line problem! So I had waited all that time, for nothing!!! He told her the techs were still at it, & he expected it to be fixed today. Later that day, I get a call, from a "Charles", telling me the issue was fixed, & to call if I still didn't have internet. I called multiple times, & no one answered, or called back!!

On 12 Jun, I called AT&T, and was told they could setup ANOTHER appointment!! I asked to speak to a manager. The manager told me I was being setup, for a TWELVE hour window, this time, but didn't need to be home. I responded, that in a way, I did. You guys could fix the problem ANYTIME before 8pm, and at that point, it would be too late to do anything about it, if it still didn't work. I also asked why I had such a large window, I was trying to be patient, and wait my turn, but I had already waited!

I had no choice, & despite the extremely bad service, I ok'd my only option. When I said I wanted credit for the WEEK, I had been without service, this 2nd manager told me she could only do 6 days, because I hadn't called in that 1st day! I explained that was because I thought it was a momentary outage, that I had become accustom to, with AT&T, and that with all that had happened, I was surprised she wouldn't give me that final day.

She told me she couldn't, & that my credit would be for $12. So after all that's happened, & still might happen, you're going to quibble about $2 (the amount of one more day's credit)?!?!?!? It really shows how much you care about your customers!!!

It really makes you wonder how Verizon would have handled the situation.

The Customer Support Center, which is obviously an off-shore operation is staffed by under-trained and uniformed personnel who are a complete discredit to AT&T. I tried to communicated with the customer service operator that I needed an 800 number or email address to send in a proof of payment on a billing issue which I thought had been resolved on a previous call. The woman I spoke to did not understand that there were method other than on-line access in which to resolve the issue (Fax or an email address). She informed me that no supervisor was available to speak with me and was unwilling to take my number and have a supervisor contact me at a later time. This is probably the worst customer service experience I've encountered in over 20 years.

Your customer service center lied to me! No one showed for the promised repair service! That cost me Bye-bye AT&T - going to your competitor.

Our AT& T home service failed on 6/4/19. No calls could be made or received from the home phone. My wife and I reported this to AT&T customer service department 6/5/19. No one could not tell us anything and the recipient of our call could not speak very good English. We finally found out that a service person would come on 6/10/19. This is very inconvenient to be without telephone service this long without anyone being able to tell us what the problem is, or not being able to resolve the problem. We have had problems with the internet recently. We all know that services do break down sometime. But when no one knows what the problem is and do not communicate with their clients in a professional manner, it makes you feel like it’s got to be a better provider somewhere. We have been customers of South Central Bell, Bell South, /AT&T since the early 1980’s. We had to provide all of our information each time we called about this problem, and there has been quite a few. I know your company can do better than this. If it cannot, please let us know, so we can start looking for another alternative.

Our service has continued to get worse even though tech support assured us they would fix the problem and call us back two different times but did not. I pay the full price on my bill each month but am not receiving good service. We have been running ping test over the last two months, which can be used to observe network latency, and I am including some of these so you can see what is happening to our service. A ping that times out is in excess of 4000 ms, which is more than 4 seconds of the computer waiting for a response from the server. An average ping should be about 23-40ms if everything is functioning properly. If the people you have working to resolve these problem can not do their job fire them and hire someone who can. Unhappy customer ,my email address is teenachambers@hotmail.com

Every month my bill goes up and for no reason. I was told my bill (for TV and Internet only) would be about $ 86 a month. For one month is was that, the next month $ 92 and for July now $ 131. Why is there no one regulating this rotten company ??? My initial special 2 year promised price doubled in 8 months. The promised gift card was a lie. I was charged $150 for burying the cable because they sent an idiot to bury it twice and both times cut through the cable. Third try, I had to pay for it. The techs (original set-up) ran wires on the outside of my condo (on the siding) for which I got a written complaint from the HOA and almost got a fine. The only reason I don't leave this darn company is that they are only slightly better than Comcast and I have no other choice. I would never recommend this company to anyone other than my worst enemy. I will call AGAIN to see about fixing my monthly cost but I know I am wasting my time and energy...it will only happen again next month and the month after that and on and on. I am cutting the cable as soon as I can. (Senior citizen on a fixed income....thanks Att/Direct TV) Another company is getting closer with their fiberoptics.....THEY will get my business as soon as they come down my street. Hopefully they won't be run by a bunch of crooks.

I was going to take my granddaughter off pre paid and get new sim. but rep said if I add a line I could get new phone free. then I get email saying there is a charge of 9.00 month for phone but after three months I will get credit. not what I was told. also activation free there was a charge. also I could change phone number to one she has right away know told have to wait three months or pay for phone not what I was told. I will never recommend att again. it has gotten expensive and they lie all the time. sprint t moble offer same plan on 4 lines for 100 and four new phones. I have had nothing but problems with your wirless servie.i do not like being lied to

Hi, I need to express my dissatisfaction about my experience, I am really frustrated with the wrong info gave to me by a representative. I do not have a current direct TV/AT&T service and I call and ask specifically information. My fiancée does have direct tv service, I ask if he can add another home (like a second home) and add direct tv service, the answer was yes and agent quote me $49.99 plus taxes or $39.99 with a $10 discount since he have a current service. in the chat I specifically ASK that the new service was on another home and a discount was going to be applied. basic channel (PPV) + canal sur+ 2 receivers (one free) - when he call this morning to put the service, oh surprise, this is not allowed.I contract customer servie and after a conversation I ask directly if they can honor the incorrect price quoted, is not about the $10.00, is about the fact that they provide me an incorrect info when I was very specific of the situation, I do believe that this is not a good way to represent AT&T and it become a very poor service.
I would like to know if there is a way to honor the price of $39.99 with all the inclusive, so he can add our home into his current account.
I would apprciate your repsonse in this matter-
you can contact me via email bonekah@hotmail.com or 602-697-2937
------------------------------------------
Here is a copy of the chat with agent Katherine, yesterday approximately noon.
AT&T: Hello! Before we get started signing you up for DIRECTV NOW, may I have your name please?
Katherine: Hi! My name is Katherine. How can I help?
Me: Boneka, HI, I am looking for the Canal Sur (Spanish)
Katherine: I will be happy to help you
Me: how much does it cost to have it? I do not have cable a tthis moment, I am really interested basically only on this channel, I understand that I will have to get a package, what are my options?

Katherine: To make sure this is for Directvnow
Me: direct tv or direct tv now, I need the cheapest since literally that's the only channel that I want
Me: is there a discount if my fiancé have his account at his home? will he be eligible to have a second account, is there a family plan? just curious
Katherine: Let me check the based plan for you
Katherine: Please give me a few minutes while I look into this.
Me: ok thanks
Katherine: Thank you
Katherine: Thanks for your patience.
Katherine: I have checked and currently Canal Sur it is under negotiation for Directvnow
Me: under negotiation?
Me: my fiancée have the channel at his home
Katherine: I see we we Canal Sur under Directv satellite
Katherine: under spanish package for $7.99/mo
Me: is a Peruvian channel
Katherine: Correct
Me: how much it will be if I only need that chancel or do I have to do a package?
Katherine: To get the channel it will be required to get a package you can get the basic package and this channel
Katherine: Can I have the full address and zip code where you're planning to establish the service?
Me: what is the basic? how much?
Me: 13651 s 39th st, phoenix az 85044
Me: is this something that my fiancée can add on his package and have it in two homes? we are half and half
Katherine: let me check for you based in your area
Me: ok thanks for your help,
Katherine: So welcome
Me: r we able to keep this chat via email? before I make a decision I need to check with him with the options-
Me: another questions - we are planning to move together later, what happened if both of us have our lwn account, if one needs to be cancel?
Katherine: Absolutely, he can combine it with his services and will get one bill and a discount
Katherine: How many TVs will you be connecting to your service?
Me: I may do 1-2 or 3
Me: how much is a discount if he add my home to his account? ( I still need to have a basic package
Katherine: Will be $10 off in the monthly bill
Katherine: The package is for $35/mo+tax this package comes with free HD DVR
Katherine: and there is $7 charge for extra receiver
Me: How much will be the total with two receivers and with or without him
Me: thanks and sorry for so many questons
Katherine: Sure let me give you the total price
Katherine: Thank you for waiting.
Katherine: Based on what you have shared we offer Directv select over 155 channels +Free installation +Free HD DVR + 2tv +Canal Sur for $49.99/mo+tax
Katherine: With the combine bill discount will be $39.99/mo
Katherine: Just checking to see if you are there so we can continue.
Katherine: Please let me know if you're receiving my responses or I will need to end our session.
Katherine: Our chat session is now ending. Thank you for choosing AT&T! We appreciate your business.
Thank you for chatting with us today. The agent has left this conversation. Please continue to browse our website and use our self-service options.
Your chat may be monitored and recorded for quality purposes.

We have had excellent service until about 6 weeks ago, a storm came through and according to your service department, a tower was damaged in Blount County Alabama on Coy Road just off of Blount County Hwy 33. We have contacted your service department many times and were assured the problem would be fixed. Before the storm we had 4 and 5 bars of service on our cell phones now on a good day we might have 2 bars of service. We have internet (trough a mobile hotspot device), cell phones and tv service with you. We are having dropped calls, and loss of internet service, with degraded connections on both. Our home phone is VOIP and we have dropped calls and broken talk on this phone as well. The tower has not been properly repaired or our service would be much better than what we are receiving. Thank you for your time. Ernestine Chambers

as usual at&t is useless. i pay for phone service and about once a month some tech pulls my pair for someone else. useless

These idiots tried to charge me a 500.00 deposit per line for prepaid phones they will not get my business.

I am constantly loosing service. Although the problems are eventually resolved it will happen again. I am still waiting to have the line repaired again. This always takes over a week and then may not be totally resolved. Example: In April 2019 I lost service. After a week the repairman came and said he repaired the line. I had to call the next day because of constant static. He came back, checked the line but told me the problem was with the phones in the house and not the line. He told me I needed to buy new phones. I did buy new phones but that did not resolve the problem. I called him again and he checked the line more extensively and finally found the problem. After waiting a week for him to show to repair the line, it took another week to resolve the problem. I do not appreciate being told I needed to buy new phones, doing so, and then finding out that was not the problem. Now my phones are out again. This is totally unacceptable and should not be tolerated by a professional business.

During a storm last Monday a fire burned cables on a telephone post. The cables have to be replaced. ComEd came and replaced electrical wiring. AT&T has been promising me since last Wednesday that a new cable had to be put in and it would be okay. 4 different technicians have told me that the cable was being replaced the day they came out. To date - nothing. No one at AT&T can tell me when this problem will be fixed. They said they cannot communicate with the people that put in the cables. I find they very strange that a big company like AT&T cannot communicate with people who do their work. I work from home. I feel I have been very patient. This needs to get fixed.

I have had 3 failed service attempts with a field tech. No call back or reason saying why they were a no show. I called in on Saturday, spoke with a mgr by the name of Bernetta who promised me the issue would be escalated to 2nd level. Still no response. Called in again today and spoke to Jay, who couldn't (or wouldn't) give me his call back number. Claims to have rescheduled me again for Wed btwn 12-4. I need an explanation as to why it takes 4 calls at almost an hour long to resolve an issue. This is extremely poor customer service and need a call back at 314-704-1951.

My cable keeps cutting out, msg "connection lost". Tech came out today installed new box and problem started again. I live in an apartment complex and a few residents are having the same problem with ATT. The wiring in this building is a mess and needs to be updated NOW. What can I do to get good service again.

Marie Racutt
acct# 122913676
6800 Mayfield Rd # 409
Mayfield Hts., OH 44124

why do I have a phone and pay 160.00 a mouth that never has service now today no service at all today but every one ells does

Finally canceling my mobile service with AT&T after 20 years. Horrible customer service and EXTREMELY OVERPRICED. Valued customer my hiney. They will never gain back my business, to much competition out there to settle for AT&T.

AT&T has the worse Customer Service in History Both live and on Chat. First and foremost the hold times are ridiculous, the time that you spend on the phone trying to resolve your issues are insane. Most of the time the people who you speak to on live do not speak Good English which is very frustrating. Now, lets get to the major reason for my complaint. I am paying for a service with AT&T DirectTV and Internet ...I have had to have a Technician come out Apprx 6 times to repair my boxes that keep on going out. I was promised Credits for the inconvenience and never received some of them...I received a call from AT&T with a promotion offer of 70% off my bill and they processed the payment with the discount added to my bank account for 51.99 and advised me that I would be paid up through June, well the following day my service was turned off...so I called and chatted with Customer Service after holding and being transferred multiple times no one showed the promotion in the system..One gentleman advised me to send an email along with the copy of my Bill, the email from AT&T and the text message so that is what I did..In the meantime I had to pay my bill again!!! They claimed At&T does not make call outs with promotions-(I beg to differ) and that it could possibly be fraud...However, the email-text and bank transaction is from AT&T...I received and email back from AT&T and they said it would take 20 days to investigate the concern which is also insane!!! I have screen shots of all of my chat communications and the promises that I did not receive and I am also currently waiting for a Tech to come out and repair my boxes again.!!! This is the worse customer service in the History of poor customer service... You customers should not have to spend half of their days on the phone talking to you about issues and then hang up without anything being resolved...We are paying way too much money for your services...!!! Now I have a charge of $51.99 on my account from AT&T and you all have no clue where my money is...I would like to be made whole for my missing money, as well as pain and suffering!!
You all need to be accountable for you products and services & show you customers a little more respect and courtesy!! That is the Key to keeping peoples business!! You need to have a more accurate system and educate your employees on the services and processes!! Every time you call they stories change!!! I can provide documentation if needed. FYI I have filed a complaint with the BBB... This is totally unacceptable. You customer Service Reps could care less about Complaints being filed.

I can NEVER reach anyone in your company that speaks ENGLISH WITHOUT A VERY STRONG ACCENT. I ask for ON SHORE REPRESENTATIVE and it does not work. Please tell me a number I can call to speak with someone I can UNDERSTAND.

On March 20, I received a replacement phone for my Galaxy S8 Active belonging to Phone # 305- 790-0201. I immediately boxed up the defective item , attached the prepaid label, tore off the packing slip with the smart label tracking # and drove to the Post office located at 9833 Hibiscus St. Miami, Fl. 33257. The package was given to an employee and scanned.
About 2 weeks later using the tracking #, I checked on the package and it was picked up “ By Carrier” from the post office. I assumed it was on its way back to AT&T. Not so. I received my bill about 2 weeks later to find that I had been charged $769.00 plus tax for a phone that AT&T claims it never received. I have since learned that the company that picked up my phone was Newgistics and that they have a poor record of misplacing equipment.
Somehow this tracking # has disappeared into thin air. It seems that I have spent the better part of April and May on the phone from the Philippines, to India, to Chicago, to Atlanta, trying to get this resolved. I have probably repeated these facts 25 different times, to 25 different people.

I have spoken to Kimberly, Thelma, Sarah, Ariel, Tamara, Derek, Julio, and the list goes on. On May 15 Sarah was going to call me back. Never heard from her. I spoke to Ariel on May 17, and she totally understood because the same thing happened to her. She said she would not get off the phone until everything was resolved. Finally someone was going to listen to me. She was working with her Manager( Cliff Taveras ht964w@att.com) to resolve this issue and wanted me to email the tracking #, which I did. I got a response back from Cliff that my email was received and it would be resolved by the end of the day, May 17. As of 5/23 I had not heard from anyone and I email back for the status That was the last anyone has contacted me. . My family has been consistent and on time with every bill we have paid for the last 30 years. Probably longer, when it was Bell South. I just turned 60 years old last week and did not wake up and decide that I was going to start stealing phones and lying so that I could keep a defective phone. As a matter of fact, I just purchased another phone for my wife in April. So as you can see, we are not in the habit of being dishonest. I spend over $5000.00 a year with all of my services with AT&T. To lose a customer for a $769.00 charge that is not my fault, would be bad business practices from your end. I already feel humiliated and beat down. This has been a real shake down. I will cancel all services as soon as I pay these phones off to protect my credit. But you will get your money sooner than later and will lose a very good and loyal customer. I am filing a complaint with the FCC and AT&T Corporate Headquarters

Billing, for many years my cell bill has been 130.00 per month, never changes
Month of May 2019 I get a bill for 4600.00 previous month it was 130.00 for a cell phone
I did see different messages come up close to three weeks prior and I called the 611 number
and spoke to a rep. and he agreed something was not right but not to worry bill would not increase
I expect a credit, now I am waiting on the reply as I called the 611 number again

I don't think you should be charging $5.00 for credit cards when paying a bill. Mind didn't go thru so our tv service was shut off. I'm not happy with the people you have to talk to when calling. I asked to talk to a supervisor and I was refused. So I will probably be shopping for another service provider as soon as my contract is up.

I purchased a new iPhone X complete with screen cover and case from your Mt. Airy n.c. Store approximately 12 days ago. After only 48 hours I began to notice cracks in the screen cover . This phone had not been dropped or had any trauma . I returned the phone today to above store location and the manager said that if the phone was returned within 14 days the screen would be replaced at no charge . After looking through his inventory he said he didn’t have a screen cover for this particular phone an d I would have to go online to order the replacement although he did have new ones on display. I think this is poor customer service at best. He should have replaced the defective screen. Having been in business for 45 plus years had I had an employee that behaved in such a manner he would be looking for other employment shortly. I realize that monetarily this is minor but principal and consumer service do matter.

I'll start with this method first. My husband passed away the first part of May. We each have a phone with AT&T service which is spotty at the best of times from home. That is not the problem, however.
I called customer service yesterday to inquire about turning off his phone. I was informed in ordered to discontinue the service on that phone I would have to pay the early termination fee. I found this to be outrageous!!!!!!! I have no use for the phone now that he has died and would like to not have to pay for it since I'm on a limited income. At this time, there are 14 months of payments on the phone, that being the case, I'll be happy to give the phone back if I just don't have to waste my money on a phone I can't use.
Where is the compassion in this company, to where you can't help a poor widow out in her time of trouble? Though the customer service rep was very considerate, he was of no help what so ever.

Please is there some way you can help me out?
Thanks,
Carolyn Crews
704-928-8879

I am disappointed that after 3 hours and 8 transfers later no one within the AT&T organization can tell me why my cell service was disconnected as well as why if my combined bill shows it is due 5/28 why does the cell phone department show its due 6/8. If at&t is doing away with combine billing maybe it should be a clean cutover so customers are not being billed twice in the same month for services. Also better education to your support staff is needed: with that said currently researching other providers and after 25 years dropping AT&T

Please is there some way you can help me out?
Thanks,
Carolyn Crews
704-928-8879

Att ripped me off .
I have been a loyal customer with at&t for many many years. I will be discontinuing my service. Here is why.
2 years ago I resigned a contract for 2 devices. They were the Galaxy8 tablets with unlimited data and 1 with hotspot ability.
4 months ago the hotspot stoped working. I contacted custermer service and was informed at&t computer system know longer will support the hotspot app. For the galaxy tablets.i asked the rep what can be done she stated I am sorry but there is nothing you can do. Until att repairs the system. I purchased the 2 devices for my grandchildren who have now done without the ability to hotspot. I called several times a month for 4 months with the same response. I asked the last rep will I get a refund. Yes refund. When I purchased the device it was for just this reason I had the separate unite but was told it would not meat my needs . The last rep stated if I purchase a new plan and allow both devices to hotspot for only 30 more dollars a month it would be working again. I asked directly so you cut my hotspot service off so I would be forced to upgrade ? He stated well no but with a new plan it would reactivate it. I should have never lost it .someone owes me a refund for service not rendered. I will call on the 2nd of June to discontinue my service report it to my bank to reject payment. I wish att well to steel fro. Your custermer will cost you your business .

Michael johnson 9799424659.

I been talking to 21 staff members about acc. my No can seen to help me none, I have been past over and over.. I been told one thing after another.
Does any one know there job. This is my credit report now. I told that I have a iPad and I don't and that I own $504.00 No one can tell my why?

my home is being bugged by an at&t employee, I will be contacting the news, since every attempt to remove the wire in question has been foiled, instead of removing wire it was raised. I asked that my doorbell be rang when service man comes to my home, this was not done
568-289-8817 ms. willis
your company will be on the news and when the masses of people hear this story they will be able to tell racism is the motive.

I spoke with customer service and they told me it’s a privilege for me to have a extension And they gave me a different date then what I asked for I need help because I got into a bad car wreck at my job and I’m on Medical Leave so I asked for a extension Until the 31 but when he told me what he told I was just in disbelief

I been on the phone with att, Trying to resolve problem with my att bill for 8 hour's for the pass to day's. I have spoken to 15 staff members as of today. On one seems to now where the problem is. I keep getting passed around to told hold for the next member. I was put into a collecting for Owen $504.32. For a services I do not have. Am told I having been using a iPad that I don't . Then its a prepaid card? Now being told the acc# belongs to another person? This has been going on for 2 years. I only have one cell phone, This is not right. you leave me no choice but to contact Tv news.

I added a line last December and availed of the BOGO ( buy one get one free phone)promotion. Every month that I get my bill, I am being charge for 2 phones. Customer service said I have to talk to the store that sold the unit. I called multiple times and the branch and district manager promised to get back to me with a resolution but never did! Now, every time I call the store, somebody will pick up and hang up!!! I hope somebody can help me resolve this issue!

I’m done Talking with incompetent people I called to ask you to stop sending my deceased husband.A Bill!,! They intern cancelled me.6 days without a TV.finally after 6 days AXEL was able to hook me up from his office which I knew COULD be done..I have a box to send equipment which I threw in the trash!!

I am NOT A.
NEW CUSTOMER?I was also told I would get an extension on my current bill..$54 a month for another year. And a $100 gift card which I Haven’t received as of yet..

Maureen Meiers

May 19 I drop my phone and it stop working. I went into your store on Glynn St in Fayetteville Georgia to purchase another phone. I informed the person I need a phone immediately I was informed that I would be contacted in approx. an hour to meet someone to pick up a phone the one I wanted was not available in the store. I called the store several times and was told I would get a call. As the day went on I got worried and I text the employee and asked where could I go to pick up a phone. I was told I could pick up the phone at the Pavillion in Fayetteville. I informed the employee the imporance of me having a phone today my husband was in intensive care at the hospital and my granddaughter is out of state. I need to be able to be reach. I have text messages to confirm this conversation with your employee. When I went to the Pavillion I was told they could not give me a phone and the phone I purchase was previously mailed and to allow 2-3 days. They also told me they could not cancel the order. I have been a customer many years. I was lied to by your employee. If I am unable to be contacted and my husband has a problem it would be due to the info I received from your employee. Again I have text messages to show the treatment your company is giving their customers. My phone number is 6789384826 my name is Dedria Whitely. I want a credit to my bill for the days I am unable to have full use of the phone and I am requesting the money I paid toward the new phone to be returned. I am also requesting you give proper training to your employees so this does not happen to someone else. I pray no emergency happen

On September 28th of 2018, AT&T allowed an unauthorized user on my account to make purchases. They sent a temporary pin and did not notify me of a purchase. I tried to call several times to resolve the issue, but their Fraud Department says that it was not fraud on their end, even though I did not purchase these phones. I don't understand how this person was able to complete a purchase without my, the account owner's, permission. Ultimately, it is MY account and MY credit. To send another phone on the account, but not the primary account holder, a pin to complete such a big purchase, should be considered fraud.

There are now two phones prices at $915.80 each. I would be more than happy to pay for the 3 phones that I did actually purchase, but not the two BRAND NEW iPhone XS Maxes that were added to my account illegally and without my permission.

This is the worst company ATnT and there bulling ways have gone to far and im so sick of them and the lies I have now filed a formal complaint with the FCC and they don't play, They have sent me mass e-mails and when ive called they send me to every department but the one I want after 12 years with them ive now shut off 5 accounts and don't have a thing good to say about ATnT and the customer service department lol.. they all are uneducated rude hateful people who have lied to me, said I had to talk to different dept and they would send me to Spanish speaking dept and think its funny, I have herd them laugh out loud at me, make comments like this I was told by a rep to just deal with it. its not ATnT problem, someone switched me to paperless billing with out my permission, my account password was changed and not by ME, they have said they would call me back and had not done so, they are the worst ever.. theres a lot more they have done and it continues today i have a phone that i bought to use with my cell service i switched to and they don't own this phone yet they have it locked and refuse to unlock it even though they no its my phone i paid for it and own them not a dime on this phone and they still wont unlock it, ive had enough of them and the lies and the bulling.. i have a terminal illiness don't drive and this phone has my DR numbers in it and they wont inlock it still they need to be held accountable and stopped from treating people like dirt... I will scream it from the roof tops to everyone PLEASE DONT GET ATnT SERVICE OR DIRECT TV YOU WILL BE SORRY THERE ABUSIVE AND BULLIES TO THE MAX,, THEY OVER CHARGE CHANGE THINGS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND THEY THINK THERE ALWAYS RIGHT EVEN WHEN THEY KNOW THERE WRONG... AT N T NEEDS TO NO THEY CANT ACT LIKE THIS ITS WRONG, SPCIALLY TO PEOPLE WITH HEALTH ISSUES AND DISSABILITIES LIKE ME...

My mother is 80 years old. My father is 83 years old. They had two cell phones that they misplaced. They found the phones today May 7, 2019 and returned them to an ATT&T store. I can't understand why they weren't given a credit? Two years they paid the phone bill 89.00. This is a shame. She loves ATT&T. Why can't someone help these old people out?

Kim

I have called on this landline for a couple of years ,check the records.Same complaint cuts off,voices are quivering can not be heard.Talked to agent today ,yep it cut off no call back.I pay ATT on time so I want the service I pay For.What are elderly and must talk to Dr and Nurses.It cuts off and can not heard voices are quivering Phone number 334-875-5500

This is horrible I have been on the phone over an hour transferred in a circle and still have not been help. I order home internet with a technician to come out and install it and instead they shipped it with self installation, that is not what I wanted I needed a technician that's why I requested on. This has been the worst experience yet u am so over this company they really are the worst very dissatisfied.

This is a follow up complaint for a survey that was sent to me in text form and my rebuttal , for the Horrible level of service that I received. Like I stated to her I talked to 12 plus different AT&T representatives over a 5 hours period to still not get the issue resolved in timely manner or professional manner. I've been with AT&T for this long and the level of service I received was deplorable. The ball was dropped, bucked passed on , on ,on. All told me different reason why this why that. It's not my department, I can only see this or that. Call this number they can help just to be put on hold and the representative never returns!!! My whole Saturday was wasted to say the least. I can't believe this happened to me. I assumed I was with the best carrier, but I couldn't tell that yesterday!!!I I even had two different representatives tell me to pay more money are you serious after At&T dropped the ball. Now I have two 5 days to get service after you dropped the ball. What type of service is this , to a loyal customer?? I have a very bad taste in my mouth at this juncture!!! And I was quoted another package with some incentives but later to be taken away . Again your fault because one of your representatives told me this and I have in email. But yet it wasn't honored . Only to get another package which is higher and no bundle discount!!!!

I am highly upset by the unprofessionalism and unacceptable type of customer service from AT&T. Not only is this my first time using your services it is the WORST service I have received in my life. All I am asking for internet service in my new apartment and yet this situation has been going on since May 2nd, it has taken 5 AT&T representatives, more than 2 hours of talk time on the phone, and I STILL DO NOT HAVE INTERNET AND STILL DO NOT KNOW WHEN I WILL. I have had one representative hang up on me, one that misinformed me to call another line to verify information that he was supposed to do, another rep say that they were going to call me back when they did not. I NEED SOMEONE TO HANDLE THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I just sign up 3 weeks i was told by a sells rep her name was yana I was getting a reward card has not came they said it was mailed now they said I don’t qualify please let me know my no 7065610253

Worst customer service I have ever dealt with. We signed up for direct tv when we were adding to our cell phone service in store. We were told we had the direct tv and internet package for $85 a month plus would be receiving the visa gift card by mail after 2 billing cycles. When they came to set up our service they didn’t have the correct equipment so they only installed internet and came back 2 weeks later and set up our direct tv service. We were charged 130 for installation. The next bill was wrong also the lady I spoke with fixed the installation and credited me $100. She assured me the I was in the promotional rate of $85. I asked again about the visa gift card if there was anything I needed to do to claim it. She said no it will be mailed to you. Today I received a bill for $211 I spent 2.5 hrs on the phone with your customer service they said we didn’t have the promotion price I asked again about the gift cards and was told it’s too late that I didn’t claim them. I told the manager I was never told to claim them even when I asked when I set up the service. She told me there was nothing she can do about the visa gift card.

1). the automated phone system constantly sends you to the wrong place. Than you are transfered , than told to call 800 331-0500
that i just called.

2). got put on hold to be transfred, still cant a rep on the phone.

3). My plan was changed withour my authorization with a $ 10.00 increase a month.

i have spemt 3 days getting transfred or sitting on hold.

I am going t terminate my sevice. ATT has no customer service and just keeps charging more.

Nobody knows what to do please help. Transferred 8 times still nothing. When I get on my wireless account the passcode is sent to my second line. I am the primary wth? Great julie will not call back with any info.

I have tryingn from 11.20 a.m. to 12.07 p.m. talking to 3 representative across the water, one US representative to get
ONE question answered. The foreign C/Service did not question for my code number, no information, please
what a waste of my time. I do not have an app on my flip phone as your voice mail suggest. The promotional
people are not doing you any service, NO TELEPHONE number other then SALES on billing, HA, get on line,
what a joke. It's an insult to me personally to connect to uninformed C/Service person across the water. Do
AT&T a favor and after servicing me for over 40 years, don't make me look for US company. Please contact
me after your take my complaint to CORPORATE.
Nancy Sobo STARS-NONE

I have AT&T internet services in Atlanta, GA. I closed the service in February in hopes of moving to a new location. In March, my plans to move changed. I contacted AT&T billing and was asked to pay a past due amount of $50 for February and for the Month of March. On March 9th, I made a payment of $114.25 to cover all charges due. I was told by the representative that she did not have to do a new credit check and she would re-instate the services. I was told I would not be charged any installation or re-connect fees. My understanding was that my bill would return to the normal charge of $50 a month. Of course, that is not what happened. The first bill came in April and it was $107.65. I contacted the customer service department on April 17th and I was advised of installation fees added to my bill. I requested to have the initial recorded call pulled and reviewed by a Supervisor. I informed the Representative that the customer service rep that re-instated the services informed me that my bill would be only $50 moving forward. The Representative stated that a Supervisor would have to pull the recording and give me a call back. I was promised a Supervisor call back in 1 hour. Of course that never happened!!. A few days later, I called back and gave the customer service department the same information. The second representative stated she would escalate the matter. As if it was never escalated after the first call. Again, I was promised a Supervisor call back in an hour. That never happened!!! I filed a complaint with the BBB. I started getting calls from AT&T's so-called Presidents office. I discussed the matter in detail, however, my billing has still not been adjusted. This company makes Billions from overcharging customers and providing low level customer service!!! There is no accountability!! There is no sense of urgency on this company's behalf. After numerous phone calls, emails, and complaints, AT&T is refusing to accept responsibility for the actions of their untrained, unprofessional, unethical employees!!!

I really my home phone , but all day long , until about 8.pm they keep calling my home , these robo call almost make me want to get rid of my land line, these people are causing you to lose customers because they call you all day long every day ..

I am very disappointed in the service I got this evening on the phone, first of all I got a person in the philapinees that could not pull up my correct billing information, my wife and I spend three hours being handed over to other people. Totally unsatisfied. I am being charged for both uverse and direct tv at the same time after I cancelled my service in Jan 2019. I need to speak to someone ASAP before I cancel all my services and file a major complaint to the Federal Gov who I know you have major services. I am very sick of what we had to deal with tonight, here is my contact number 1-760/583-9418 Mr. Chavez, my wife is sick of your services and lack of service we were provided tonight.

We moved in Nov 2018, I called to say stop our internet and tv service, keep wireless only. Since then my husband has control of the account. And due to his mental issues should not have been. We couldn't get together to call AT&T. And finally he put me as authorized user. Since March we have called several times; supervisor was supposed to call back, never did. Finally someone told me I could return the equipment by going to UPS store, which I did on 3/25/19. Since then, we had to file a dispute after being turned off, so we, made a payment and we are awaiting the outcome. Since that payment was made 4/25/19, we got turned off the next day 4/26/19 & 4/30/19. What is going on? Today, 4/30/19, I spent 5 hours getting transferred to every different department and being disconnected without a call back!

Everyone said we were suspended due to non payment. Not true. We are disputing the charges of being billed for TV and Internet for the past 5 months, one supervisor said he could only go back two months, he didn't seem to care about any mental health issues we were having, no compassion at all. We were requesting 4 months (now 5) and now we're still getting billed for services never used by us. There is a way AT&T can look and see if we in fact did or did not use those services, but that doesn't concern them.

Finally someone turned us on at around 2pm. My concern is we will be turned off again tomorrow. And how are we notified of the outcome of our dispute? I was told I could call tomorrow to inquire, seems a bit archaic, why can't they contact us? Isn't that a better solution, easier for them to reach me than me reach them, since I don't know who to reach. She gave me the main line and to ask for collection's dept.

We need credit for the past 5 months,TV and Internet charges and 8 months of a phone number that never got stopped in Sept 2018, late payment fees waved total credit of approximately $1350.

I have had billing issues basically since I contracted with you in 2018. The core issue revolves around a buy one - get one phone. You process the get one free credit after the bill is processed but the credit never reconciles. I’ve called each month since January without resolve. I ask for someone to call be me, ticket number, something / some way to have accountability but still no resolve.

Last week I asked to speak with a billing supervisor. After an hour I was told the supervisor would come online and the line went dead. No one called back.

How do I get this resolved?

Phone numbers include 940-390-8840 or 940-765-1034.

Please call me.
David Ware

I switched to direct rv on 22 feb,19,as Asian channels were no longer available with at&t.even DIRECT-TV PROMISED THAT THEY WILL PROVIDE ASIAN CHANNEL BUT ON 24FEB,19 AFTER OUR TV,INTERNET,PHONE SERVICES WERE PROVIDED BY DIRECT-TV,NO ASIAN CHALLES WERE PROVIDED.SO,WITHEN 30 DAYS OF GRACE PERIOD FROM DIRECT-TV,WE SWITCHED SERVICES TO XFINITY ON 28FEB,2019 FOR T.V,INTERNET,HOME PHONE.NOTIFIED TO AT&T ON 22FEB,19 FOR CANCELLING OUR SERVICES WITH THEM,AS WE WERE JOINING DIRECT -TV AND INFORMED DIRECT-T.V FOR CANCELLING ALL SERVICES ON 26FEB,19.XFINITY HAS ALREADY SEND ME A BILL OF $262 FROM 2MARCH,19TO 3APRIL&$162 A BILL FROM 3 MARCHTO4TH APRIL19.AND AT&T AND DIRECT TV ARE ALSO SENDING ME BILL FOR SAME PERIODS;AT&T FOR $406 AND DIRECT-TV FOR $206.74 FOR SAME PERIODS FROM 28FEB-4APRIL,19.BOTH THE BILLS WERE CANCELLED BY YOUR SALES EMP#T22693 ON 4/7/2019 BY MISS TRACY WITH CANCELLATION #4800619548.SHE WAS TO SEND ME THE CANCELLED BILLS FROM AT&T AND DIRECT-TV WITH VOID BILLS.BUT IT HAS NOT HAPPEN SO FAR.PL.VOID ALL THE BILLS FROM 28FEB-APRI 4,19 AND SEND ME THE CANCELLED COPYS AT THE EARLIEST.THANKS

I was sold a bogo iPhone when mine broke. I told the salesperson I didn’t need another iPhone but he convinced me I would be paying the same amount whether I got the free phone or not. He told me to buy it and gift it to someone. After making 4 payments I was billed on the free iPhone. I called on 3/25 and was given a case number CM20190318140299034, they said they would be calling me very soon. After waiting a week I called back on 4/2 and spoke to a Helen. She looked up the account and after she spoke to her manager and after spending an hour on the phone explaining the entire experience, her manager said they would accelerate the payments on the free phone. I would only pay 28 payments of $23.95 on one phone. I thanked her. She said I would be credited for the payment difference I’d already paid. My payment would only be $107, not $141. She said it would only take a few days. After not hearing anything further, I looked at my on line account a couple days ago. There was no credit and still both phones were billed on my account. I called and a Manny, said nothing he can do. No notation on 4/2 except for Helen taking the call no managers approval, nothing!! I have to pay! This is so unjust, I’m sure if there’s an investigation I would not be the only senior citizen ripped off by your salesperson that was less than truthful in order to boost his sales quota!! He didn’t mention all the requirements in place before he could sell me a bogo iPhone. I do not deserve to be treated like this. I’ve been a loyal customer almost 20 years!

This so called News Network is a complete fraud and become an arm of the Democrat Party, AT&T should either divest them from the Corporate Structure or shut the complete failed network off the air waves.

I've been trying to bundle my services. I talked to someone on the 19th they said that i needed to fill out a transfer of billing form which i did. And when I called back (cause i couldn't get anyone on live chat) the customer service rep couldn't help me said i would have to unbundle and then rebundle after two months which sounds ridiculous. I just want all my services on one bill. Is that too much to ask for. I was also told on Friday that i would get a $10 a month discount. which i loved $10 is $10. But the one I talked to today said that I couldn't have anymore discounts. So one person tells you one thing and then another tell you something else. Then you call and you're put on hold for over 15 mins and no one ever gets back with you or calls you back. I love my Direct TV and internet plus my new wireless. But I don't appreciate the run around that i have gotten. Also I ordered my wireless on-line and when we went to the store to pick it up they had no record of it. i had the phone number and everything that was assigned to us. Make a long story short I have not received my $200 visa for signing up for a new wireless service.

I have a company that sold AT&T phones for many years with great customer service. My husband passed away 4 months ago, and in his inventory he has many used phones that customers traded in for an updated cell phone. I called this morning to 611 for help in removing a password on an iPhone that was a trade-in. I explained my situation to the first person I spoke to that took 30 min out of my time, but she was using my number instead of the phone I wanted help with. I had the SIM number for the phone, but she was confused and told me she didn't need it. I explained my story several times. I gave her the SIM #s, and she told me she couldn't help me, and she then put me through to Jackie that could help me. Jackie told me she couldn't do what I asked of her. She then gave me a spiel about she always has a password on her phone for protection. She then told me to call the person that previously owned it and ask for their password! Well, I don't have records to even tell me that, and I wouldn't want to call them for that, anyway. So, my last comment to her was, "so, I have a dud phone that can never be used and should be in the garbage". No response from that one.

In retrospect, the store here in town had told me they couldn't do it anymore because of the terrorist involved in the U.S., so only AT&T could. Someone is lying to me, but I feel it isn't the store.

We moved in January 2019 called at&t to get internet, cable, home phone. I talked to young man very polite. He set me up for my service. He said I would receive 100 dollar gift card I had to call twice before i received it. I was told i would receive a tablet free did not know i had to pay every month for the service. I talked to customer service they said i have to pay for the tablet because i agreed to it. I would not have taken the tablet if i known this. He made it seem like it was free because i toke the service. I am very upset I fell like I was taken for granted. I well not ever sign up with at&t again.

MY COMPLAINT IS ABOUT WHEN I CALL DIIRECTV FOR ,I GET THE OFF SHORE CALL CENTER,THEY DO NOT PROFIDE QUALITY
SERVICE AND AND THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING....WHAT HAPPENED TO TALKING TO SOMEONE HERE IN
AMERICA THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND..... I WORKED FOR AT&T FOR 39 YRS.....THIS IS ANNOYING

Have been on the phone for 3.5 hours trying to get some help on signing into my ATT account with 11 different service personnel hanging up on me each and every time I tried to get help. At times it was probably unintentional in the constant transfers. They DO Not know how to get into my account or open a New account. This just to setup a Wireless ATT Hotspot account, ATT- NetGear Hotspot MR1100, I have purchased on Ebay and a ATT $29.99 per month unlimited Data Plan.
This has been the worst experience with a Phone Service I have ever experienced. I have tried to ask for a Supervisor with NO Response from ATT.
I have an email from ATT with a Urgent Case follow up number of: CM20190412_140819570, NO one is able to get my problem solved.
All I need is to get into my account to setup my HotSpot!!!

Hello,
I upgraded my phone on the month of January buy one get one for free. The associate did upgrade the wrong phone 2408887184 instead of 2408887183. I called AT&T they activated the line back 2408887183 but the line 2408887184 was still active. I called back the service I got is very bad, then I spoke with customer loyalty and they suggested to suspend the line 2408887184 and that will not costing me any money, whoever on my next statement I found I am getting charge for that line. I called again and it was bad service either they hang up on you or I can't help you. I spent too many hours talking to ATT customer service which they never provided any service. They made som adjustment to my bill and they said the issues were resolved. And it was not. I called back on March 22,2019 and I spoked with them again. I am being charged more money that usual . Finally they toled me that I need to cancel 2408887183 and activate 2408887184 and then change the number on that line. I did. They said everything will be fine for next biling cycle. I got my statement and I am getting charged extra $80.97 more. I spoke to att again today April 19,2019. I was not able to get my issues fixed. I spoke with the first associate then the line got disconnected I called again and I spoke to Chris he was not able to help at all. I asked him to transferred me to customer loyalty. A spoke to a lady and she said my phone is not clear let me call you back which she never did. Finally I spoke with Armando which she provided exceptional service and looked into my concerns. She was able to resolved part of my concerns and the other part she did escalated to promotion department. I upgraded the offer buy one get one for free. Know I am getting charged for the free phone for $25 dollars.
This is un acceptable at all. You are offering something and you get charged for the free phone you supposed to get for free. I am asking that all the extra money I paid for February, March and April must be credit back to my account. ATT made the mistake activating a wrong line and I ended up paying for their mistake. Therefor I am asking you review the statement and pay me back what you charged me extra. I will reach out to the media and To the CEO of ATT and if I have to go father I will. The service I am getting really bad and I am very dissatisfied you your service and how you handle the customer issues. My bille supposed to be 136-140 dollars a month and I am getting charged much more. Actaivation fees I have been told it will be waived which was not. I have to call for it . Again I should be getting all the charges for line 2408887184 for the last three month and also, you need to take off the charges for the free phone otherwise I will reach out to the court for misleading promotion. Please I am waiting for your response . I will give you seven days to resolve this issues. Have a great day

Regards,

Nashat Hijazin
410-919-8813

Received a notice about upgrading Direct TV equipment . We have service in Jacksonville at our residence, and also have this service at a house in Frostburg, MD, which remains vacant. To summarize my complaint, it is as follows: I called your 800.531.5000 number and explained that we would not be in Frostburg by the end of April: however, we had a relative in Frostburg who could make an appointment with a technician and let them in the house. I was told that all this person had to do was call the aforementioned number to arrange this equipment upgrade. I provided our relative with four digit security code and answer to security question: however, when he called yesterday he received lip service and the person he spoke to said they would call me in 10 minutes to resolve the matter. No call received. Needless to say, I am not happy. Request you have someone call me at 904-382-7289 to resolve this matter.

I have to say I am extremely dissapointed at the poor customer service I have received from AT&T in the last 3 months. I have een a customer with AT&T for over 3 years. I made the mistake of opening another acct for services at a different house but ever since I did that AT&T has completely mixed up my accounts, charged me monthly but yet I keep getting frequent annoying calls that my bills are past due. I have enrolled in auto pay so that I don’t have to be dealing with this but it does not work. I have been on the phone and on hold for the last 2 days with nobody available to help me fix this issue. I need for a manager please to review both of my accounts listed above and take care of this, below you will see all the payments made from my bank account for for acct at address: 629 Seven Gables Circle. My best contact number is 321-419-2426 which I have given to AT&T at least 3 times and they keep calling me at my work number. Also they have charged me twice for reconnection fees that I was not informed off but when AT&T charged the wrong back account I didn't even get an apology for the mistake or fixed it.

Xiomara

I am frustrated and looking for answers. I am considering going live with these complaints with our local radio station. I have monthly payments made to AT&T and was recently told I owe $250.63 on 4/19/19 and then I must pay $553.69 by 4/30/19. I speak to representatives in the Philippines and they have no idea what is going on.
I plan to leave ATT as soon as our contract is finished because this is the second time now I've been through this.

I have tried contacting someone in your company to have my local business rep to reach out to contact to me. It seems that I have run into nothing but road blocks. I have been very patient in waiting for someone to contact me, but it seems that your phone operators are not helping you increase your business. I have contacted your competitors to reach out to me. Thank you for your time.

Good day,

Im confused as when i signed up for this i was told but the phone agent that its a $99 fee for the tec to fit the system i explained that we were on a budget and could not afford it right now. He then told me that the $99 could be split over a 3 month period and not to worry as after my 1st payment i would be mailed a $50 visa gift card.

When i looked at my 1st bill on line i see they have charged me the full $99 on my 1st payment after calling customer service they said that its no possible to split the payment over a 3 month paired and i will not be getting the $50 gift card.

I was with A&tt a few years back and also experienced this hidden costs and false promises but like a fool thought i would try your services again. I was also told the its $50pm for 50 mbps when i tested it its only giving me 23 to 28mbps?? I was also insured on this phone call that AT&T after giving him my zip code are using fiber optics but when chatting to the instillation tec he told me that the box 3000 feet down the road has fiber optix and the rest to my home is copper cables?
I then received a brochure in my mail box advertising the plan im on for $50 a month is offed at $40 a month?? I called customer service but of course the office that handles this was closed and they will get some to call me back at 9am on Monday 15th?? No call

Im shocked and would like my concerns dealt with asap via email as at lest i have it documented. and not some random promises buy your telly sales department to make a quick sale.

My name is William Kattner, On 4/13/19 I call AT&T to have my direct TV service transferred from my residence at 26423 NE 98th St Excelsior Springs, Mo 64024 to 108 Southview Dr Excelsior Springs, Mo 64024 on 4/27/19 but my service was immediately cut. I have made numerous phone call and have spoken to countless employees that could not remedy the problem. Your employee’s lack the training to give good customer service and quality that consumers rightfully deserve. I have been a faithful AT&T customer and the fact that I have waisted way too much time trying to resolve this issue I have decided to switch my provider, all this because some idiot couldn’t follow simple directions and not one person could help me out of the dozens of employees I spoke to, very sad and disappointing to see the way your company treats a loyal customer I also Filed a complaint with the FCC and called Fox 4 problem solvers, I also intend to post my awful experience through social media because nobody should go through the hell me and my family experienced with AT&T!

We have had to have countless tech personnel come to our home to fix the same problem over and over again.We have missed work,rearranged schedules to accommodate tech support. This last outage was a real inconvenience for I am a teacher and I had grades to input but I couldn't because I had no service and grades were due first thing this morning which caused me to have to get to work early ..When we tell ATT that the problem isnt inside the home they refuse to send techs because they state the problem is inside and each time we are correct the problem is outside.We have had equipment replaced to fix the problem and yet we still have the same problem. We pay Att 6,000 dollars a year for service that is not provided, maybe Infinite would like my money for their service. You have my permission to contact Jerome Lawnrence at 313 977-0003 to discuss a solution to the reoccurring problem and incontinence.

our acount #142907023 C.D. Bailey We have been on the phone at least eight hours today trying to get our land line re connected. We have talked to at least 8 different people that ask the same questions over and over again. We have our house phones and the equipment. Why would we need new equipment and a service call to get this done. All we need is for someone to reconnect us. We have the package deal with our internet, direct TV, 2 cell phones and need to reconnect our land line. It seems that all your customer service people do not know what they are doing. We have been a customer here in Texas for almost 20 years and many more in other states. At this point I would love to just get rid of ATT altogether. Thank you, Dora Bailey

People that work at ATT IN RUSSELLVILLE, ALABAMA. I have a store in the same plaza with them. They are rude and disrespectful. Issue is with them parking in back of store which is where my truck delivers. They refuse to move when my truck comes. I need to talk to a regional manager.

To whom it may concern,

I just want to write this message to let the AT&T company aware and re-train your personnel when he/she entering people houses, on 04/13/2019 I had an appointment with the Directv technician arrived at my home for service, out of the blue there was this guy wearing a badge of AT&T (Kenneth Williams) with a back pack entered my home without calling, without knocking, without introducing himself, I assumed he was with the Directv technician, after he left my home, I realized he was not, the way AT&T employee entering people houses without permission he/she might got shot then your company responsible/liable for the situation, as a home owner I do not wish to see any strangers entering my home without my permission, it's a dangerous & careless thing to do when one of your employee barge into my home.

On 4/13/19 I called ATT Direct TV to have my service transfer to my new address on 4/27/19 but was immediately canceled, I was very clear on what I wanted and was on the phone for 6 1/2 hours the next 2 days trying to resolve this issue. I was transferred numerous times and everyone seems like totall idiots and I’m still without service. I’m livid! Although I’ve been a loyal customer I’m seriously thinking of switching to a different company.

Poor internet service around our neighborhood and most areas in the northern section of DeLand. We pay a full price for part-time service.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have been a loyal AT&T customer for several years. I recently purchased the iPhone7 and added an additional line. I asked to switch my unlimited plan to a shared 9GB due to myself and my mother not using much data. I inquired about a 25% discount through my employer as well as autopay discount of $20 per month, and possible waiving of my activation fee. The individual that I spoke to, Steve, via online chat on AT&T’s website told me everything I wanted to hear.
1. Activation fee WAIVED
2. 25% discount through my employer
3. Auto-pay discount
4. Iphone7 $15 per month for three months followed by $5 per month until phone was paid off
5. My plan was switched to a shared 9GB as requested.
6. Monthly bill of $118 for three months and then it will be reduced to $108 per month
He promised all of the above and confirmed it THREE TIMES (I took screen shots of the conversations for proof in case something like this were to happen).

First issue: I requested a 203 area code and when I received the phone in the mail it was a 475 area code so I had to contact AT&T to change that number which they did without issue. HOWEVER, I was being charged for THREE different numbers when I only have two.
Two weeks later I received my first bill from AT&T with all of the supposed discounts/packages listed about (1-6). To my surprise, my bill was $225.00! I called and wasted another hour or so arguing back in forth with this time, Daniela, who is also an AT&T representative. She apologized for Steve’s wrong doings and issued me a credit of $82.38 to make up for all of the overages. I received (and still have) a confirmation letter “AT&T Post Call Notification Summary of Changes to Your Account” from Daniela confirming that there was a pending credit of $82.38 in my account. A few days passed and after checking my balance daily, I realized this credit was NOT pending and my balance has not changed. AGAIN, I had to contact AT&T for a third time, wasting more of my time and energy on something that should not even have to be fixed in the first place. This time I talked to Charles who had no idea I had any credit on my account and apologized for Daniela telling me that I did because I did not in fact, have any credit pending. Charles more or less told me that I was responsible for the full amount owed, my bill will not be $118 as promised, the activation fee is not being waived, and that I was being charged for two plans instead of one. I was being charged for my original unlimited plan and the shared 9GB the original representative told me I was switching to. They treated my line as being three phones and two separate plans. I honestly have no idea what they did but it was a giant mess. This last representative ended up apologizing for both Steve and Daniela and issuing a credit of about $60.00 which does not come close to what I was promised from the beginning.
A credit of $60.00 does not makeup for all of the time I spent arguing back and forth trying to fix AT&T’s mistakes. I have never been lied to so much from a company that I have been so loyal to. I would like to be compensated for my time, stress, and OVER CHARGED BILL!

Keri Lee Hessels
73 Academy Hill Road
Derby, CT 06418
Khessels@sbcglobal.net
(203)278-7398

Hi everyone,

Coming here to ask for your help and suggestions on what you think should be my next steps. This is probably the most dishonest company I had business with in the past years.

Last February I called AT&T to discuss my wireless plan and complain about the so called “connection fee” ($20/month just to connect my smartphone to my plan, like I could use my plan in any other way). After being transferred to the Loyalty department and discussing with them I was offered an upgrade from my iPhone 7 to the new iPhone XR at a discounted price ($349 if I remember well) and asked to call back on the closure of my billing cycle to change for an unlimited plan. I asked and the agent clearly stated that from then onwards I’d pay a lower amount vs what I was paying at that time.

Fast forward, they have INCREASED my connection fee to $40/month, my plan was not changed and now I’m locked for 2 years in the contract because of the discounted phone. Which btw there’s almost nothing discounted there, because on top of the $349 already paid I have these extra $20/month disguised as connection fee for the 2 years of the contract, so another $240 on the price.

Spoke to the Loyalty department yesterday and they say there’s nothing I can do about it, I requested them to pull the recording of my call with the Loyalty department and they say that’s not possible also, informed also that if I change providers I’ll have to pay the early termination fees (around $300). On top of it to unblock my phone it would take about 2 months, since they say I have to pay my early termination fees (about 1-2 cycles after I leave) and then request it to be unblocked.

So my questions to you:
- Any suggestions on how to proceed from here?
- Does anyone know how to accelerate the unblocking of the phone once I transfer to another provider?

And my suggestions: don't EVER do business with AT&T!

Thanks!

Worst mistake ever coming to this company!!!! Service has never been right from the start, Bill never what they promised. Over charged for services every single month causing hours of hold times every month to get it straightened out. Then my account was hacked!!! Someone was actually able to lock me out of my account. Order 2 new phones and stick me with a $2500 bill. Their Fraud department is supposed to be handling the issue but my service continues to be turn off every month. I hate AT&T!!!!! I have to explain the situation every single time I call and get transferred six different times. this is no less than 3 hours every time.

As a customer of At&t, and as a leader in the OUTDOOR AMUSEMENT INDUSTRY, I am respectfully asking you to remove the OK Carnival advertisement.   Safety is of upmost priority and your portrayal of the ride being UNSAFE is false and effects my business adversely.
Kathleen Ross
President National Independent Concessionaires Association

Misleading promises about reward card, Never received it, THEY claims it wasn't valid. My agreement for service installatio shows a $200.00 reward. When Direct tv came out to install our service, THEY had to reschedule due to the rain!! We did not cancel! They finally did install service a few weeks later. I recently called ATT customer service because I hadn't received the gift card. I was told the reward was not valid because a new service agreement was set up for the installation and the reward was not included? THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

The ATT television advertisement that implies that carnival rides are unsafe and operated by those who do not care about quality and safety is a characterization that demeans a group of hard working folks. The need to falsely represent the ride industry to the gain of ATT is a display that should not have occurred and shows a character flaw within the corporate structure of the company to allow this to occur. It is in the best interests of all concerned to remove this marketing tool and work to improve the ATT brand with non-judgmental advertising.

Martin E. Svrcek

I have been a AT&T customer since 1997 with the one rate program. I am writing about the Horrible commercial you currently have running about the Carnival. I have been in the Carnival Business all my 60 years. My family goes back to ’46. It is a difficult business dealing with the DOT, Insurance. The biggest being help and this Psychopath president does not help.

The commercial is a slap in the face of my family and me. Note, I am into food not a actual carnival it self. There is a movement with the OABA to stop all dealings with AT&T . I am in a contract so I cannot right now but hope I don’t have to.

Please stop the sickening commercial.

I pay my mother bill who is 85 yrs of age. Your online payment system in which I set up keeps changing security questions which in return makes it impossible for me to pay her bill. Your entire billing system horrible

I have not received my lge v40 slim armor case black I was told it was 2 weeks ago and I have not yet gotten it

Wanted to settle a billing dispute with a Supervisor, but was denied by an AT&T Agent. His/her tactic was to keep you going in circles until you were too frustrated to continue. I have a $2000 a year contract due for renewal next month. Right now I have no incentive to renew with AT&T.

Beverly Dennett can be reached at 972-658-3832

This a complaint about services received by AT&A customer service representative named Zachary J Bastian zb406@att.com, 614-208-1140. He came into my home 11/27/18 approx. 9: am as we were moving in. He convinced me to sign up for a "Switcher" promotion with many promises including paying off Verizon, lower monthly payments for the same services, better services and even a discount on our Uverse account. I traded in 7 phones and switched 8 lines from Verizon to AT&T. This experience has been a nightmare for me and my family. He convinced me to sign up for a “Switcher” promotion with many promises including paying off Verizon, lower monthly payments for more phones and for the same services, better services and even a discount on our Uverse account. We have been conned into becoming ATT&T customers by offering a promotion, guaranteed payoff of our previous carrier and matched services, and not following through and honoring the promises. We have contacted several AT&T employees and reached out to Zach with no resolve. We turned in 7 phones and AT&T has no record of 4 of them which Zach collected from my children. I have received several notices stating invalid AT&T Reward Submission invalid, which Zach convinced us that he would handle everything right in my kitchen. I still have an outstanding bill with Verizon $2,727.95 which he promised would be taken care of. This will definitely negatively affect my credit and also my relationship with Verizon whom I have been a loyal customer to for over 25 years. I called AT&T, to find out how to deal with this problem. After I had been on hold for several minutes, with different Representatives on numerous occasions. I had to explain my problem to them several times because they did not seem to be listening and therefore asked me the same questions repeatedly. They put me on hold for several minutes, and then returned to say they could not help me. Needless to say, I was quite frustrated. I expected a much higher level of service from your company, and I am quite disappointed. Because I do not want to spend any more time on this problem, My fiancé Lorenzo Jackson and I have been on the phone for several hours with AT&T reps who we spoke to were rude, did not help and gave me the run around and refused to give me the appropriate department to resolve this issue, and even tried to blame this on me. I found out that the phones were uninsured when I received an offer in the mail, which Zach promised we would get everything we had with Verizon. We have had other problems with the service from ATT as well. This is outrageous that this is happening to us with such a reputable company as AT&T, that you employee people that would misrepresent you and you have a promotion that does not honor what you promised. I turned in 8 phones, switched from a reliable company like Verizon based on your promises. I would appreciate this being resolved at this level without involving a third party. I am asking for at least $2,000 to reimburse Verizon as we were promised and that Zach Bastian is reprimanded for misrepresenting your company, lying, fraud and theft of our phones and ultimately termination. I have numerous correspondence with Zach and myself via text to support this complaint. Please contact me to assist in resolving this matter. I will be informing my friends and family regarding this experience, and perhaps the local news station, BBB, and the Attorney General's office.

Att store in tupelo,MS 2436 main st. 38804 has terrible customer service and the parking lot is to small with people having to park there cars behind each other is accidents and lawsuits soon to happen but back to customer service there they are slow and rude and every time I go there for a problem people are waiting in line complaining about this store I mean I've been here a few times and they were sitting at tables doing nothing while we waited and like 15 minutes in line asked who need help I mean there very lazy at this store and making att lose customers someone with authority needs to check on this store its terrible

While assisting my 92 year old father with dementia with his bills etc. yesterday I discovered a cell phone sent to him from AT&T and a recent bill for $95.31 for his first month wireless bill. He advised me he called originally to see about getting a metered number of calls to his house telephone, but instead the lady talked him into a cell phone and wireless service. He was trying to get a lower bill because of financial difficulties and very few received or made phone calls. He felt his $41.00 a month bill is to much for how much he uses it.
The problem now is he was talked into the cell phone and service without knowing exactly what was going on because of his condition. He has never used a phone and does not understand all that happened and now I believe I have him convinced not to talk to other people besides family members!!!! This was not his first time getting confused on the phone., but he definitely has no use for the cell phone and I would appreciate your help on this so I can send the cell phone back and get his money reimbursed for the phone. The bill for $95.31 is due tomorrow but I had no idea he had the phone or the service bill until yesterday. The account number is 243030743129
Fathers Name: Joseph R. Linville 1213 E. Bacon Street Indianapolis, In. 46227

Thanks in advance for your help getting him back on track.
Michael J. Linville

I live in Georgia and had AT&T for about 5 months. I had on going issues with my services the entire time. I had problems with either my cable or my internet. I gave AT&T several opportunities to come out and fix my issues. My final straw was March of 2019 the internet was not working properly in my home. When ever we tried to log on either the computer or our smart Tv's that need internet we couldn't. We kept getting messages saying there was no internet connection. I called AT&T and made an appointment for an technician to come out. I was given the date Tuesday April 2, 2019 between the hours of 10am-12pm. On Tuesday morning the technician arrived at approximately 10:33am. I explain our problem with the internet and walked him around to each room and showed him that the internet would not connect to my Tv's nor to my computer. The tech told me that all of my Tv's and my computer was broken which had nothing to do with the AT&T services. I then explained to him that I had just moved into my newly built home in July 2018. I bought everything in it brand new which included all the Tv's and the computer. The tech then told me it was nothing he could do and walked out my front door. I asked him for his name or a card and he refused. He yelled out " call 18002882020, they can look me up." I called AT&T to make a complaint and to cancel my services. My date of cancelation was Friday April 5, 2019. I called today Saturday, April 6, 2019 to confirm that the services were canceled. I was then told by the Customer Care Rep that my services wouldn't be canceled till the end of my billing cycle which would be after April 19, 2019. Even though I no longer have AT&T and now have another cable company due to AT&T failure to provide adequate services, I'm being forced to pay until April 19. I was told that AT&T bills me a month in advance so I'm responsible to pay. This is a total rip off.

IN FEBRUARY OF THIS YEAR I CANCELLED MY SERVICE WITH YOU AND REQUESTED TO HAVE SOMEONE COME OUT AND REMOVE THE DISH (SLIMLINE) FROM MY PROPERTY. ALSO IT WAS NOTED THAT I COULD EXPECT A CHECK FOR A CREDIT OF $113.58. TO DATE NONE OF THIS HAS HAPPENED. I DID CONTACT SOMEONE BY PHONE AND THEY SAID IT WOULD BE SENT SOON. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF EITHER OF THESE THINGS ARE IN THE WORKS. I WOULD LIKE TO FINISH UP THIS SERVICE ON A GOOD NOTE. THANKS, ROBERTA A. BREBAUGH

Recipients

AT&T Customer Service 31 March, 2019

From Angela LeMay

RE 11060737705

On 20 March we called to inquire about continuing U-VERSE TV and internet service as the first year of service was over. Your rep gave us the usual sales pitch, when it came to cost we told him we are currently with Verison , it costs $70 per month and provides good service, so we are not interested in AT&T wireless phone service or Direct TV.

He continued to press bundle sales of TV, internet and cell phone, we declined cell phone and Direct TV. After the ongoing sales pitch we asked for a different sales agent and got the same run around. The new agent finally gave in and told us he had signed us up for U-Verse and internet after our repeated request for U-VERSE and no Cell Phone service.

Within a few hours we got an email from AT&T congratulating us for selecting your bundle of Direct TV, wireless and cell phone service.

Over the next three day we called nine times and spoke with different sales staff asking for the manager after being told they didn’t have the authority to change anything. Several times we were transferred to a Manager. Always they said its fixed, often given a policy change request number. Each time we got a email from AT&T telling us we’d be receiving more instructions and SIMM chips for our cell phones. We called again and were told it’s fixed and to just throw the SIMM cards away when received. Which we did.

We got a statement from you advising us our monthly cell would be $188.07. I will advise my credit card company to deny any auto pay charges from AT&T. I will pay for the TV and wireless service by check.

Please have a manager who can get this mess straightened out. Someone in the USA, not one of your out sourced agents in a foreign country.

Angela LeMay
(254)681-1715

This has got to be the worse service ever....I do not get any high definition Channel therefore cannot do playback...AT&T has high jack MY EMAIL ACCOUNT - DRIECT TV CALL MY PHONE AND pretends to be WellsFargo Bank and if I receive another call I will report you guys to the communication authority. Paid my bill and AT&T lost the information and blame it on my bank even after I got a confirmation -- bank stated they were lying no payment had been returned.

The bill pay is horrible and it is long and exhausting.....I hate this service you guys need to be put out of business.

My complaint is with your whole company. I had landline, Direct TV with you. An AT&T came to my house and told me he would save me money if I went wireless on 2/4/19. 1, My landline quit working. Called several times and waited for repairman to come (3 whole days) Finally, a man came reconnected landline but disconnected my Internet. After numerous calls, I was informed that I had a port and AT&T had given away my port. So I said give me UVerse. After answering all these questions, the man told me they could not check my credit report, because Missouri has an issue with AT&T. However it will be resolved in 2-3 months. By the way we had AT&T for 50 years but that doesn't count. So, I went with Spectrum. One phone call, I had Internet and TV in one day. I had Verizon since 1996. No problems with Verizon. The AT&T representative told me I would be reimbursed $700 to pay Verizon for cell equipment. I have submitted the paper work via email (denied). Sent all information including last Verizon bill with equipment costs via UPS. Not a word from AT&T.. Now Verizon wants $700 for my equipment. My cell phones are 816 868-1276 and 816 868-5461. My landline 816 452-3231 charges me $60/mo. I just received a bill where they charged me for a long distance phone call ($80.42) when I clearly indicated that I call Bolivia all the time. I have a sister there and needed a long distance plan. Also, you unbundled my bills. I would not recommend AT&T to no one. The right hand does not know what the left hand is doing. Your customer service is a sham. No follow through... You do not even deserve 1 star.

Have feedback for AT&T?