AT&T Customer Service

Contact AT&T Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1 (800) 331-0500

One of the largest telecommunications company in the world, AT&T brands now include Wireless, U-verse, home security, DirecTV, and home phone. Upset at AT&T? Call the complaint line and tell them now! The company does have an official contact page, but social media is probably the best way to get a response to your problem.

Tweet AT&T customer service on Twitter at @attcares or post a complaint to their Facebook page. If you would like to send a complaint to AT&T corporate headquarters, their mailing address is 208 South Akard Street, Dallas TX, 75202. There is an image of the corporate office location here.

Contact the CEO with your problem! Write a letter to the corporate office. The most popular method of contacting AT&T with a complaint is by calling them, that phone number is 800-331-0500. They follow normal business hours of operation, so call between Monday and Friday, 8am-6pm EST. You can also email the support department 24/7 at attcustomercare@att.com.

AT&T Contact Information

A-

9am-6pm CST

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Top AT&T Complaints

I bundled DIrectv with AT&T internet and my nightmare began. The internet was never strong enough to provide TV service, on demand features or record back. Over FOUR MONTHS, I had ELEVEN technicians at my home. All arguing over whos fault the problem was. I spent over 100 (ONE HUNDRED) hours of my life on the phone or waiting/home with these technicians. I lost a tremendous amount of work over this. After 4 months of HELL I was told by an AT&T manager that I should cancel my services, WITHOUT CHARGE and go to another carrier after all they put me through. I did just that, went to another carrier for 30 days for both internet and TV. I have always preferred to DirecTV and returned to them 30 days later but kept my internet with Spectrum. Once I did this, ALL issues were resolved and everything went back to normal.

Eight months later I receive a collection notice from Diversified Consultants. I called them on Februrary 11th and the rep told me that it doesnt matter if AT&T provides TERRIBLE SERVICE THAT DOES NOT ADEQUATELY SUPPORT EVEN THEIR CABLE NETWORK, that their contract states I am required to pay them regardless of the trouble, time I invested or that I returned the equipment. I am appalled that AT&T thinks they can sue me for $600 after I gave them FOUR MONTHS to resolve the issue. I not only lost work hours, but the damage they did to my house installing wires that didnt belong, the hours I spent fighting with people over the phone, the frustration and anger I experienced over this. Now I am forced to hire an attorney to SUE THEM for damages to my credit, lost wages and pain and suffering.

ATT does not honor what they promise. I was promised a $79.99 bundle price after our 2 year contract expired in September of 2018. I having been fighting over the phone with your customer service people. Even spoke with a manager John who assured me I would not be bothered again with a service interruption.

So for the 4th time is 4 months my service has been interrupted.

I will be calling your CEO.

My experience has been horrible from day one. When I first signed up with ATT and DirectTV I signed a 2 year fixed price contract and was told my fixed price was $95 plus only my local taxes. On install day found out they were installing wrong equipment and only way to fix it was to cancel my order and place a new order. Next day got correct equipment installed and had to sign a new contract. This is where they pulled the switch on me. I did not receive a copy of my new contract but I see on the web site that the price in only guaranteed for 12 months instead of 24 and my new price is now $114.I signed up for auto pay and that did not happen either. Absolutely everything I was told was incorrect. I have called and asked several times to get this corrected with no success. I want to cancel my entire contract, I have been taken advantage of and lied to from day one. I see there are many, many others with the same complaints, I don't want to pursue this legally but I will if necessary.

was hung up on by a tech. rep I have 2 phones I can't use.am disabled n have no way to call anyone-he never called me back to set up phone.long time customers,thinking of goin to sprint. I am LIVID

I work for a police department in Texas. We have a total of 19 IPADS that we use to our job. 17 of them work and 2 don't. I have been given the run around by numerous of people. I even have emailed several and have been on the phone countless of hours dealing with AT&T personnel. I even spent 4 hours in a store and the employee there was given the run around. This issue has been going on for 3 months.
I have asked for supervisor names and number and when i do your employess will not reply or return calls. Is this how your company likes to handle your customers? We need some help in getting this fixed.

my home phone has been working on and off for the past year or more they have came out several times and replaced my direct bury wire and I've replaced every wire and phone in my home ...I see now they are replacing my neighbors line direct bury but that wont help we have been told its a cable failure and every time the ground gets wet it goes out again... I live rural and I am unable to get cell phone reception at my home that's why I require a land line ... my wife has heart issues and needs the phone in case of emergencies!!!! I've reported this several times and done everything I can on my end I've been a good customer for many years cell and land line and don't feel they are working to resolve my problems just attempting to drag out what needs to be done!!!! I am not the only one in my area who is experiencing problems I have talked to my neighbors and we are considering all our legal options!!!!!! please respond to my complaint as I've been through many many robotic call transfers and non helpful people to no results as well as repair men which should be documented with unnecessary cost to myself and neighbors pocketbooks my address is 5020 Johnson line road Bolton Mississippi 39041 phone number 601-866-7775 again not only is it an inconvenience but my wife's health and well being and possibly her life depends on this phone working when its needed sincerely Landon wells my cell number is 601-519-6535 I can be reached on this Monday through Friday 8 to 5 ........help........please now.......

1 - When ordering Internet service, I was told there would be no installation fee. Charged $99.00

2 - cancelled within 3 days and was told to return equipment and there was no cost for the 3 days. Billed $218.54

3 - Called customer service 3 times for help regarding this issue and all 3 times spent over 1 hour on phone only to be transferred to different people who in the end would just terminate the call. Never received a solution

tech (Javier) came to my apt. to have uverse and internet installed and while checking if fone jacks were working he cut up the fone lines in my apt..tech spoke to landlord to explain that fone jacks are not operating correctly and he was told by landlord that he was going to send out a maint. person to have that checked out. and when ever it was ready that att was going to be contacted by tenant to have services installed...by then he cut the wires on my wall for my fone line,and opened up and pulled out the cable wires outside the apt.and never put things back or covered the cable box..This morning 1/18/2019 I have landlord looking at the damages that were done by Att tech. and now im being billed for damages...as of now property maint. said that a new wire has to be run thrue the wall and rewired from main central box do to being cut and not able to be repaired needs replacement..wires need to be just put back in cable box and secure and secure cover plate..landlord is charging $1200.00 in repairs towered my rent lease..this issue needs to be resolved asap please this is not my responsability...supervisor (beto) came latter that night thinking that installation was performed and to see if were happy with installation..and we explained the issues and he took pictures of the damages done by javier..he said that he sent all info. to his supervisor..he left me his email..his name is Alberto...Al0041@Att.com..that all i have from that att supervisor and javiers fone number that i have from were he called me is (619) 370 6989 ...Please help me ..i called Risk Manag. dept. and filed a report Ref.#190-100-27-92 Ref ID Call # K600-698-86 spoke to Ann..MY acct. # is 291-482-317 please call me for more inf. @ 619 481 8832 Thank You ...and hope to here from att soon.

I called today about upgrading a phone. The battery in my phone is bad. I spent over 4 1/2 hours on the phone with different departments and different people and finally I got someone who was going to help and they messed everything up. I was told I had accepted a 2 year agreement on a 4 year old phone and was charging me $20.00 for this phone. THE PHONE IS PAID FOR AND YOUR GOING TO CHARGE ME AGAIN!!! then I was told I had accepted the terms and agreement when I had not gone into the site provided. I was told I could upgrade this line for a 2 year contract and receive a new phone for a one time fee of $.99 with the 2 year contract. the lady I spoke with last said I had accepted and then she said well you need to accept this agreement to receive the phone. I told her again I was not paying the full price when I was given the option of a 2 year contract for $.99. Some of ATT representatives asked for the same information multiple times and one who said he was a supervisor, said" I am Jesus, what can I do." I said I was told I would be speaking with Jessie, Jesus said" Jessie, Jesus what's the difference what do you need." I will say this I have 8 months left on a couple of phones . The 4 cells i have, the 4 tablets, the internet, home phone and Direct TV will no longer be in my home. I have had service with ATT (BellSouth) 20 plus years, cell service 13 years. The service or lack of and the mishandleing of the situation was below 1 star. Yes the lady asked to reorder the phone again and i laughed, no i did not order the new phone.

AT & T cancelled my service due to an address mix-up. I DID NOT CANCEL ANY SERVICE!
I was told I will need to be set up with new service. Needing permission for a credit check. I am requesting A T & T to restore my service that I did not cancel. I should not be penalized due to your mistake. This also has effected my billing as I had a package deal.
saying I'm sorry isn't helping me at all!!! Should I contact the news station to assist me?

My complain is with the mobil sale person ( in home expert integrated solutions ) . I switch from T Mobil to AT&T six moths ago . I switch 4 cell phones and gave it to the sales rep Irvin Bejarano 310-894-0707 email: ib260k@att.com . Now I been told that the cell are no where to be found and
the sales rep is not responding to my call or email .I owe the money to T Mobil and now I'm in collection . I have email and call customercarehelpyouswitch several times and I'm just getting the run around . Please advise who is the person that will be able to help me .My name is Rene Varela 323-404-0995 email : vare4@sbcglobal.net . Please help .

This is now my 2nd. attempt at trying to resolve an issue since Jan.2nd. 2019 !! Every day since Jan.2nd, between the hours of 2pm and 2:30pm, I have received a message from AT&T on my answering machine saying that 214 is scheduled for activation by 8pm. Be advised , that this call is becoming very bothersome and has absolutely nothing to do with me. I assume it has something to do with my DSL Internet service. I was activated by AT&T on Oct.9th. 2018. so I do not know why I am receiving these calls. I would appreciate it if this problem was rectified. I am getting tired of coming home to this message every single day !! I hope something can be done to resolve this annoying issue ? I do not want to listen to it the rest of my life !!! The last thing I was made aware of was that it would be looked into. But, I am still receiving the calls.I have been with AT&T for over 17years ! I do not believe that they want to lose a good customer because of this issue. ( But I'm getting real close. ) Something should be able to be done about this problem. Thank You, Joseph Bongiorno 501-922-0214 (607) This is the affected AT&T account #.

being charged $20 dollars extra a month because I won't sign up for auto pay. I've been with at&t 10 years and not once have I been late paying my bill. soon I will be saying good bye to your company

worst service ever. lied non stop. spent hours trying to fix situation. bill kept going up. $250 in 30 days for only internet? never had such bad experience. bill started at $30 a month, when I got it it was 70 per month then went up from. there. worst customer service.

I cancelled my ATT&T on October 27. 2018, received a statement for 136.83.
I called. speaking with customer service person named Bamier, who told me that I did not owe for the
this amount that I should have been charged for one day.The 136.83 was taken out of my account
after I had cancelled AT&T causing me to have a huge overdraft. I wrote a letter and called my
bank to dispute this withdrawal. The money was put back into my account. after speaking with another
customer service person at AT&T. Now I am getting a letter stating if I didn't pay my 136.83 it would be
turned over to collection, after 4 hours on the phone being passed from to one person to another asking
to speak to a manager or someone on the the finance department this could not be resolved, I had so
many reasons why this couldn't be resolved and I was absolutely astonished that the customer service
could not get me a manager. This is a terrible way to do business. I am frustrated, I was with your company for
almost 18 years and am appalled at the way I have been treated. I owe you one day of service and am happy to
pay it. I am not going to pay for service I did not use.
I was told that because i just had cell phone service, that they could not break it down to one day, how stupid
is that??? I think you had better have a training class for your Customer Service people so they know what they are supposed
to do I would appreciate to get this resolved as quickly as possible.
Alvin Campbell
acct number 359190360
wireless numbers
479 619 279 479 936 4524

PS I don't see how you can cancel my service on December 24, 2018
when I had already cancelled it on October 27. 2018

I had an account with att u-vers # 254374857 returned the equipment bank in Jan 2018 by UPS per instructions of AT&T along with the account number. Now 11 months later they have sent this to collections for the dumb amount of $ 162.38 on 12/18/2018. I am sooooooooo pissed right now... that they did not try to reach me nor send me a letter about what was owed. I have been with AT&T for 12-13 years, they have my mailing address so there is no excuse for this crap ! I have call the collection company Diversified @ 904-247-5500 and talked to Michelle Gonzales and Greg Shaws (manager) to explain that I was never notified about this, and it would have been paid right then once I was notified. I did pay the amount with Greg over the phone, but with that being said I cant prove the equipment was sent because I have not longer the receipt from UPS when I shipped it, so had no choose but to pay this as I wanted this gone. The issue is not that you guys have this as a collection item and it has effected my credit score 100 points, and not I will be impacted because of this. I want AT&T to have this removed from my credit report as the mistake was not mine, I shipped the equipment.
Now the customer care team is going to look into this to see if they ever recvd the equipment. Should this not been done before you reported the account to collections ?
I want AT&T to fix this or I will get an attorney to get this corrected and will also call the BBB and report ATT along with the Federal Communications.

I switched over from sprint last year to save money but instead the I’m paying $100 more than I was. I have a $700 bill in collections because you didn’t pay my trade in phones. I have a home phone on my acct that has never been activated. And I didn’t want. I have been to 3-4 Mn ATT stores and know one can help because they don’t know what they are doing! I need to get my bill down $100 that I was promised. And upgrades for my phones as promised every 12 months with no additional fees! Very poor service disappointing!!

My wife was talked into bundling several months ago our cell phones, direct tv service and our house phone witch was version service. Every since our house phone only works part of the time, and we lost our fax service. We have complained to the Barstow office where you pay your bill and have been told they will up the issue to the proper place in AT&T complaint dept. to get the issue resolved. To date no one has shown up to see what kind of problems we have here at our house with our wireless house phone and to say it only works part of the time. I'm asking you to send one of your expert tecks out here to see what the issue here is so we can have what we are paying for monthly witch we have not have since we were talked into months ago. Please call me on my cell phone at 760 267 3855 to see what the issue is here. Thank you. We have spent way to much money on your service that is not working. thank you again. Please respond.

Bill was switched to paperless without conformation from me as a customer. I notify them that I did not want this to happen and I received a letter that stated that my next billing would not come thru the mail. I do not trust e-mail enough to rely receiving my bill thru this method and I do not trust AT&T with any of my info to direct bill. I called and spoke to one person and she could help me and I was passed to another person, no info was provided to the next person. I had to provide all that info again. customer service??????? This person was off shore. No personal feelings for their customers just dollar signs AT&T. Gonna cost you in the end. This is not the problem I have had. U-Verse and mobile phone??

tried to find out about direct tv discounts for retired att employees no luck called at least 5 toll free numbers no luck maybe that is why spectrum service is so much better there stock is over 300 a share att is 30 a share if ceo an board stop being concerned about there on checks an start to work on problems maybe service would be better a change would be better than talk talk is cheap 4786763513

We have called ATT customer support 4 times since June 2018. It is now November 22, 2018 and we called again. We pay on time and in full every month. We continue to get extremely poor service, no pictures, continuous error messages. You customer support people today Jeremy and Natalie were extremely poor in there help. Actually they did not help at all. Jeremy actually told me that he will not credit my account (since I am staring at a blank TV because we have not called every day about the problem. Again, we have called 4 times since June 2018. If that is not a consistent problem, I do not know what is. We have changed many boxes, HDMI cords (at our cost) and this does not permanently resolve the problem. Bottom line, we will change providers as soon as we can. Once again you have lost more customers.

Please do not email me and tell me "your sorry", I needed a credit on my account and Jeremy would not help with this. If your CEO received this kind of service, I don't think he/she would pay for the service. The right thing to have done today by Jeremy is give me the credit I was asking for, but he refused.

ATT did have good service at one time, but ATT must have needed to provide pay increases to its upper management so you cut corners and provide crappy boxes, crappy customer support and of course, we cannot forget you outsource everything to other countries.

I have been trying to get a static ip address for my Nighthawk LTE Mobile Hotspot Router (330-685-7775 / acct #: 287287665845) for almost 6 weeks. I began by contacting Mark Lorenz who after a week passed me off to Anthony Barile. Anthony passed me off to Robb Vandefifer who has been unable to provide me with the static ip I need. I've followed up with Anthony multiple times and contacted his Regional Director Mark Manriquez multiple times. All this has gotten me nowhere. I have a projected pending that depends on getting this device set up. I'm hoping someone at AT&T can help me get this seemingly routine task completed. Below is the latest email exchange that so far has gotten me nowhere.

From: Phil Stewart
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 3:24 PM
To: MANRIQUEZ, MARK A <MM7537@att.com>

Mark,

It has been almost 24 hrs since my last email and I've still not heard anything. Unfortunately, this has been a recurring pattern during my ordeal to get a static ip. I've received little to no help. What should have been a simple task has now taken over six weeks. Is there any way I can get this assigned to someone competent enough to take care of it without me having to check back over and over again. I'm hoping this isn't a normal level of customer service or that it isn't an indirect way of getting rid of me. My next step will have to be returning my device and going to another provider. I have a fiber circuit and 10 dsl lines with AT&T. I've never had this much trouble dealing with AT&T on any other issue.

From: MANRIQUEZ, MARK A [mailto:MM7537@att.com]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 4:54 PM
To: Phil Stewart <Phil.Stewart@thekag.com>; BARILE, ANTHONY T <ab2413@att.com>; 'Vandefifer, Robb' <rvandefifer@telecomtech.com>
Cc: 'Lorenz, Mark' <mlorenz@telecomtech.com>

Team,

Please update the client.

Thank you...

Office/Cell: 248 231 6119
mm7537@att.com

From: Phil Stewart <Phil.Stewart@thekag.com>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 7:40 PM
To: BARILE, ANTHONY T <ab2413@att.com>; Vandefifer, Robb <rvandefifer@telecomtech.com>

No update today.

From: Phil Stewart
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2018 4:19 PM

Still nothing.

From: BARILE, ANTHONY T [mailto:ab2413@att.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 10:32 AM
To: Phil Stewart <Phil.Stewart@thekag.com>; Vandefifer, Robb <rvandefifer@telecomtech.com>

Phil I will follow up.

Regards,
Tony

From: Phil Stewart <Phil.Stewart@thekag.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 1:31 PM
To: Vandefifer, Robb <rvandefifer@telecomtech.com>
Cc: BARILE, ANTHONY T <ab2413@att.com>; MANRIQUEZ, MARK A <MM7537@att.com>; Lorenz, Mark <mlorenz@telecomtech.com>

Still no static ip.

From: Vandefifer, Robb [mailto:rvandefifer@telecomtech.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2018 3:35 PM
To: Phil Stewart <Phil.Stewart@thekag.com>
Cc: ANTHONY T BARILE (AIS) <ab2413@att.com>; MARK A MANRIQUEZ <MM7537@att.com>; Lorenz, Mark <mlorenz@telecomtech.com>
Subject: Update,

Phil,
We apologize for the delay, per my voicemail we thought the issue would be resolved today. We have escalated this issue again today. We need to get the addendum contract to you to get the IP added. Static IP’s are an issue on mobile devices to happen and they open them up for security concerns. We also know that in some cases they are needed. Our team is on this, I know you have heard that these last weeks. Please understand we will resolve this issues. We will continue to escalate this until it is resolved.

G. Robb Vandefifer
Account Manager
Telecom Technicians, Inc
Sent from my iPhone
734-716-2949

November 1 2018 Called and cancelled wireless home phone. They didn't say anything about contract still in force. I thought it was over. 11/16/2018 get a new phone bill for $127.66. Not only are they charging for contract not ended but they also went up on my internet service from $30.00 to
$50.00. I guess they think everyone has a whole bunch of money. As a senior I can't afford those prices. Did they do anything to help me?.No. I think cusotmer service should tell people if their contract has not expired. I will never recommend Att to anyone. All they did was set up 2 payments for the bill. It is still going to be hard to pay second part of the bill. THANKS FOR NOTHING ATT.

I contacted your “customer service” 800 number, yesterday. The person I spoke to was a woman with a foreign accent, most likely Filipina. I was stationed in the Philippines for over 3 years during my 30 year career in the U.S. Navy. I’m a retired Chief Radioman. I was calling because we did not receive a paper bill last month. She told me she couldn’t access my account because their system was “doing an update”. I couldn’t get any help from her. She told me I would have to call back in 3-4 hours. Is this normal “customer service”. We have had DirecTV service since approximately 1993. II stalled the original system myself. We recently had a tech out that swapped out the LNB and switched our service to SWM because we were having problems with the “Guide” saying “to be announced” on a lot of channels. Before the tech arrive another rep from ATT arrived to try and get us to switch our cell service over to ATT. He said I should call and complain because we are not receiving a discount for being Veteran. I’m a bit upset at ATT. Since DirecTV was purchased by ATT our service has been anything but stellar. Besides not receiving a paper bill last month the programming leaves a lot to be desired. We are considering canceling our service and going with either DISH or another service i.e, Netflix, Hulu, PlayStation View. Etc. We might be interested in switching our cell service however with the poor customer service we’ve received in the past from ATT I doubt that will happen. Customer service seems to be sorely lacking on the part of ATT.

I placed my first call on October 12, 2018 to establish service. I had a installation date set. The technician came out and was unable to install my uverse services because under ground cable needed to be installed. A date was set for this and they did not show on the original date. A week later some one finally came and installed the underground cable. I set up another installation date for November 10th. They arrived and were NOT able to install my service because not enough cable was put down underground. NOW I have to wait until NOV 25 for them to come back out for the 4th time, to put more cable. This is not right, I feel someone should have already came back out to put more cable down so I don't have to keep waiting. I want cable and internet. This was AT&T mistake. I think this should be expedited and done immediately.
228-282-5314

I called a week or so ago to try and lower my wireless bill. I was put on a unlimited data plan which is ok. However the next day I got a call from an Indian sounding woman. Who had my correct name and address. She said I could lower my wireless and direct tv bill to 99 dollars a month combined. First I needed to talk to her supervisor to get a promo code. An Indian sounding guy named "Brian"gets on the phone and says in order to get the promo. I had to purchase an Ebay gift card for 300 dollars to prepay 3 months. I could not use a credit card they would only take an Ebay card. He gave me this number to the "billing" department. 888 5882434. He also said I would also get hbo, cinemax and showtime free along with a 100 dollar visa gift card. The whole thing sounded pretty fishy to me and I didnt bite. I would rather change carriers than to run down to a store like Walmart to buy a gift card to activate a promo. I called Direct Tv since it was a combined bill. And the lady seemed to think it was a legit offer. I was transferred to an ATT. Department And the guy told me it was a scam. Anyway either you got hacked or its an inside job. I am concerned about my data. Please let me know how you will respond to this data breach. Actually this was the second time this happened in a month. The first one wanted an Amazon card wih 300 dollars.

Ask for the bundle package for 94.99 att said they didn't have it charge me differently for everything instead of one price for it refuse to listen I moved from another state and I am a new customer been fighting this every since got my frist bill ordered every thing at the same time

there are wires that has dropped from my house and is hanging over my driveway. I have called att on Monday the 12th of November and was told some one would be at my resident between 8am and 8pm on Wednesday the 14th. I informed the person I spoke with that I have grandchildren and needed the problem resolved. I have had alabama power and my current cable company come out and they both said the wires belong to att..I called back to att today and they said someone would call me within a hour and give me an update. well, it has been more than an hour and no call. again the problem need to be corrected so no one will possibly get hurt. please have this problem correct soon as it would be greatly appreciated. my cell # is 205-585-7863 and home # is 205-791-0717. thanking you in advance for help

Customer Service and Billing. I was a long time AT&T customer until August/September 2018. The reason is because I paid off a phone purchase early and my bill WENT UP! I ignored it the first time the bill came out, but after the second bill was even more, I called Customer Service to inquire as to WHY? Naturally, I had the irritation of speaking to someone that had no clue. But could offer me "it's a late charge for the previous bill" (because I was waiting for a corrected bill) to "an increase in taxes" (my area taxes didn't go up). I requested a supervisor. No available supervisor at that time, but was assured someone would contact me. I got tired of waiting and switched providers, and quite frankly, forgot about it. What does AT&T do? They can't call me back but they sure can turn over a $84.81 bill to a collection service! Prior to purchasing a phone, my monthly bill was $55. No one could tell me why the increase and when I quit service, I was only ONE WEEK into a new billing cycle! I chatted online with customer service today and neither Jovan nor Kharmelyn (Supervisor) could offer an explanation for an increase in the bill, but was quick to tell me it was turned over to collections because I didn't pay the bill. AND STILL NO EXPLANATION OFFERED FOR THE INCREASE! And still don't know if it will be taken off my credit report! Pitiful service and not worth the aggravation. But I intend to tell everyone that is online how badly I was treated.

My ATT Home Gateway Modem was acting up. Several keys functions weren't working an just about everything over the wireless network was being dropped regularly. It was difficult to stream anything over the wireless network and my wife who works from home was having a hard time stayhing connected to her job's VPN because of the wireless problems.

I contacted ATT customer service and the technician ran some test remotely and said that my modem needed to be replaced. She indicated that she had created an order for a new modem to be shipped to my house and that it would arrive in two - three business days. A week later, the modem had not arrived. I called AT&T and was told that the order had been cancelled, but no one knew why. No one a AT&T called me, texted me or emailed about the change in the order status, they just simply forgot about me. When I called back, they told me they would get the modem reordered, but the tech was unable to get "their" system to place an order. I was told that the "back office" group would take care of the problem and that I should get the new modem in 2-3 business days. Well of course, AT&T didn't get a new modem ordered and no one from the company called me to let me know that they were having problems with their systems. I called back several more times and every time I experienced the same level of ineptitude. No one at AT&T could place an order for a new modem for my account. After nearly two weeks of this ridiculous treatment, AT&T convinced me that the only way to get me a new modem was to have a technician come to my house. We set up a schedule for AT&T to arrive at my house between 8:30 & 9:30 AM on monday.

When Monday arrived, I waited for them to show. At 9:15, I received a message from AT&T which said that they were sorry they had missed me.
I thinking "what are they talking about", I've been setting here looking at my front door, with my phone in my lap waiting on the AT&T tech. No AT&T came to my house that morning and no one called or texted me either. In the days before my scheduled appointment, I had to confirm the appointment at least two times, yet they still don't show up and then act like it was my fault.

I called AT&T to find out what was going on, and I was given the story that the tech had come by my house and left because I wasn't at home. When I told the AT&T rep, that the tech was out right lying because I had waited for him all morning. The AT&T rep then changed the story to say that the tech had called me and that I didn't answer. That was also a lie. I urged the AT&T rep to look at my and the techs phone records to prove the tech's claim that I didn't answer the call was a lie. The rep gave me an excuse that the tech probably used a "personal" phone and they wouldn't have access to his call log. I again encouraged the rep to look at my call log since my cellular service is with AT&T. Again the rep had an excuse and replied that there wouldn't be a record if I didn't answer. We all know that was another lie as my phone log has a record of all my missed calls. Additionally, why would the rep hang up before my call was picked up by voice mail???? and then not leave a voice mail message.

If the truth be known, I'm sure that tech just didn't get around early enough that day to make my appointment. His/Her approach was to tell dispatch that I wasn't home and essentially blame the customer. AT&T set up another appointment for 12 - 2PM that day. Of course they didn't make that appointment either. Finally a 3rd appointment was arranged and a tech showed up around 5PM. That tech told me that it wasn't necessarily uncommon for techs to lie about missed appointments to their management. It seems to be a well know "secret" within AT&T that techs miss appointments all the time and blame it on taking longer than expected on the previous appointment or just out right not showing and then lying about the reason.

When my equipment and system is working, I like the service. However, when it is having problems, I dread calling AT&T for support because it ruins my entire day and sometimes my entire week. Most (not all but most) AT&T customer support reps don't sound professional or eager to help. It appears that AT&T contracts out lots of the customer support work to companies that are not well monitored by AT&T. I have called customer service before to hear what sounds like a party going on in the back ground with so much noise that I can't even hear the representative. Sometimes, I just hang up and keep calling back until I finally reach someone that sounds professional.

This last experience is making me seriously consider cutting the cable cord. The fact that I have TV and internet together makes it harder to switch between providers. Because there is so much equipment to install and remove, I don't like switching. However, if I go cut the cable cord and just go with internet service, the only thing that I have to change is the modem. Streaming seems like the way of the future and AT&T is aggressively pushing me over that cliff. I am at the point that I am going to purchase a streaming service to see how it goes. If I can live with, then I'm dropping the cable and AT&T and just going with the cheapest provider and changing every time I get lousy customer support.\

Regards, Cecil Woods

I called to have a jack installed for our AT&T internet and Direct TV on the other side of our living room so we can change around our TV. The person told me that they could do that and it would cost $49 plus some taxes and $5.00 for something, I don’t know what. They called it Use Tax Adjustment. Why do I have to pay for Use Tax. So the install was scheduled for the next day between 8 AM and Noon. An installer called at 11:10 AM and said that he would be filling in for the original guy but couldn’t make it until 1:30 or so. I called my husband and told him and he wasn’t happy so he called customer service but couldn’t understand the rep because they didn’t speak understandable English. Meanwhile I got a call back from the installer who said the the appointment that he was on got cancelled so he would be over in about a half an hour. He got here ant told my husband that he was from Direct TV so couldn’t do any with the internet cable and proceeded to drill a hole in the floor for the cable and not install a jack because that would cost more money. He left and that evening I called the Direct TV phone number to explain what happened and she told me that I had to talk to someone at AT&T and transferred me. Talked with a very nice lady who understood and wanted to reverse the charge and start all over but couldn’t do anything because she was from AT&T and the charge was from Direct TV. I needed to call Direct TV and explain to them. Ugh!!! Soooo, I called Direct TV and explained again and she told me that as far as they were concerned the job was completed so she couldn’t reverse the charge. I told her that it wasn’t done they way that I requested, but she could care less and pretty much told me “too bad so sad”, I hung up!!!

Att technician will not return my call. His number is 314 740 9896. I am going to change to another provider unless I get action! Dave Scrivner St. Louis mo

I have a home in Cleveland TN and was considering changing my service there to AT&T for television and internet. When I came to my cabin 50 miles away and turned on my TV which is provided by Dish, I saw where there was a blackout by AT&T. It seems like the general public gets hijacked by big companies like AT&T on a daily basis. Of course when you have the controls, I suppose that gives you the right, Needless to say, I will not be switching to AT&T after this. Some things are just wrong! It is a shame that greed always controls companies decisions. This is the polite way of telling you what jerks you are.

AT THE END OF 2017 I WAS CALLED AND TOLD IF I DID NOT LET AT&T INSTALL FIBER SERVICE TO MY BUSINESS (JOHNSON LASER WORKS @ 3406 HWY. 2 BONIFAY, FLORIDA) MY BILL WAS GOING TO GO WAY UP. I AGREED TO LET THEM INSTALL FIBER OPTIC SERVICE TO MY BUSINESS. IN MARCH 2018 THEY INSTALLED THE FIBER AND TERMINATED IT IN MY OFFICE, AND FIVE (5) MONTHS AGO I RECEIVED THE EQUIPMENT TO FINISH THE CONNECT TO MY EQUIPTMENT IN MY OFFICE. FIVE WEEKS AGO TOMORROW A TECHNICIAN CAME HERE AND AFTER ABOUT 2 HOURS SHE STATED SHE WOULD HAVE TO HAVE HELP INSTALLING THE EQUIPTMENT.
SHE SAID SHE WOULD RETURN AND HAVE SOMEONE TO HELP HER. SHE LEFT AND I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYONE SINCE THEN.

SIDNEY M. JOHNSON SR.
OWNER
JOHNSON LASER WORKS

I called a month ago to get my mother's phone moved to her room at assisted living in newnan georgia. Her number is 770 area code. I was told that she would have to get a new number because that was a different area code. I told them that the phone 10 feet from her room was a 770 number. The very rude man just read me a phone number. I said what is this for and he said call it if you have a problem. He was very rude and short with info. I called the number and they said I couldn't keep the number and tried to sell me a cellphone. I told them to forget it. I did some checking on cellphones from my Verizon plan and was about to get one but decided to call AT&T again. The very nice and polite gentleman said no problem. My mother now has a phone with the same number she has had for over 60 years. If any supervisor had heard the conversation with the first man he would be looking for a job.I wish I had the second man's name. He was very nice. The first one needs to be fired.

Very disappointed Vendor "Enjoy Dallas" represented AT&T at State of Texas, promised me a great promotion deal if I switched carriers I would receive a $250.00 gift card that could be used to pay towards my balance on TMoible or anything I wish to buy with it, so I left Tmobile with the promise I would receive promotional item, only to find out by the Local AT&T store that promotion was only for bundle accounts, then to find out "Enjoy Dallas" they only deliver the phone to AT&T new customer on your behalf per rep at AT&T store, "Enjoy Dallas" falsified information, if I would have known I would nNOT have moved to AT&T and now I am stuck with an IPhone 8 from Tmobile. I would have waited to switch over, as AT&T is a much better carrier but again disappointed with the false information supplied. I have attached a copy of my receipt showing new purchase at State Fair of Texas that lists that companies phone number.

We continue to have limited phone service for the last 2 years. We had to contact corporate offices last year because of this same issue.

We live at
155 CampbuckTom road
Rockwood Tn 37854

Home #

865-354-6514

We have had limited phone service for 2 weeks

And NO PHONE SEEVICE for the last 2 days.

Please check into this

Marshall Simcox

On August 24th 2018 my wife and I derided to porches two new I phones and switch carriers from Verizon wireless to AT&T wireless since we already had AT&T Uvers and were told AT&T wireless had better service here in Florida. Well since the first day we have had the plan we have nothing but issues with drop calls inside and out side of our house that is located in Saint Johns Florida Zip Code 32259. I have spent hours of my time trying to resole the drop call issues by calling And talking to people that have I believe have tried to resole the issue. I have been to two different stores Best Buy and AT&T store and they admitted the service is bad in the location I live at. The AT&T store even new the area before I told him the Zip Code. What I cant understand is how is it that when I was offered the phone service at Costco no one advice me of bad service in that area. I would have stayed with Verizon instead of switching to AT&T. All of your dealers regardless of what store should inform the costumer of bad connection in areas they know the service will not work. In talking with your loyalty rep she told me their was nothing she could do for me since the phones need to be payed off to cancel my service. If you cant help me with the issue I should not have to pay for something I cant use. Please let me know how we can resolve this problem.

Jesus Calle

This compliant involves a att service truck in down town Mansfield Texas 76063. At 4:45pm on 10/22/18 I was walking in a designated cross walk with the proper arrows and was nearly hit by the service truck.
White Male drive with facial hair.
White Ford Pickup
License plate-008R51
Truck Id#-1006656-113
I was half way across the street and clearly in the cross walk area with the proper arrows. Drive looked directly at me and did not even try to swerve or break. If I had not jumped sideways he would have run me over.
This could have been a deadly situation.
Regards
John C. Amodei

I have been trying to have my 95-year-old mother's landline transferred to an assisted living facility. I called a week in advance to request the service for Monday, Oct. 15th, then waited all that day for the phone to be connected, but absolutely NOTHING WAS DONE.

So, I called the next day and was told a new order had to be placed and that we would have to wait THREE MORE DAYS until Thursday, Oct. 18th. Once again, the day has come and gone, but NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE. The phone is not connected to my mother's new address, and I really have to wonder if a Transfer Order means anything at all.

This has caused enormous inconvenience to me and my elderly mother, who has not been able to move into her room as she cannot be left without access to a phone. If I could give AT&T negative stars I would do so. This is absolutely the worst experience I have ever had with a corporation--and it still isn't over...

Agents in the chats and on the phone are clueless! only one agent was able to track the package and told me that it was on the way. but after two weeks of no confirmation text saying they got the iPhone i think he was lying. besides, no other agent was able to actually track or give me any information about the trade in iphone lost in the mail.
I send the Iphone back on 9/24/18 I upgraded using the Next program like I do every year. and with the new phone i got the printed shipping label to send the old Iphone back. I lost the tracking number and At&T who printed /issued the label claims that they cant track the package without that number. I went to USPS and they told me that some other Currier Like Fedex usually pick up those packages so they can not help me either!
I do have the IMEI number 359405081036657 and the serial number G6VVLJ56JCL9 OFTHE IPHONE X that is currently "lost"
if At&t charges me for the Iphone I will call the police and report it stolen because If I end up paying for it i want it back. I will switch my 3 iphones to Verizon.
I will also report the IMEI on the IMEIproinfo.com as stolen.

I have gotten 3 phones in 2 months, same phone( iphoneX )and the 3rd phone is not doing what they said/promised me
it would do and they will not allow me to do my upgrade with a phone that works, I just do not think that it is fair that I have purchased a $1000 cell phone that I am unable to use it for what I bought it to do and At&t refuses to help me in any kind of way saying it is not their problem take the phone to Apple? it is not defective, it is not doing what they claimed it would do in the store, and if they would have told me that in the store then I would have chose a different upgrade option, I have been with AT&T for about 7 or more years and never had a problem until now I had to go through so many people and still got nothing solved and they were so rude and continued to read from what seemed like a script, even started a chat with a supervisor named Miguel in the loyalty department and he stopped chatting with me and left the session?? that was unacceptable to me there is no way a customer should be treated this way and I am a very, very, very unhappy customer!!! this is one of my 2 hour long chat sessions I had with Jason and Miguel below....... and the phone calls were no better! ridiculous!!!!!

Signed Disappointed!!

Tammie Fuller <tammie.fuller@ymail.com>
To Fuller Tammie Today at 2:37 PM

Agent: Hi, I’m AT&T’s automated virtual assistant. How can I help you today?
Customer: Loyalty department
Agent: <span onclick = "window.inqFrame.Application.sendVALinkClicked(event);" >So I can assist you further, please select a product I can help you with: <ul ><li ><a data-vtz-link-type = "Dialog" data-vtz-jump = "95f50147-a846-4e03-933e-0ce40fafa4e8" href = "$~~$636753017018257024$~~$#" >Wireless</a></li><li ><a data-vtz-link-type = "Dialog" data-vtz-jump = "4048f4ea-71e9-462f-94b4-c89fca1cd3bb" href = "$~~$636753017018259840$~~$#" >AT&T Internet</a></li><li ><a data-vtz-link-type = "Dialog" data-vtz-jump = "5cd13887-1114-4adc-bcba-91c1cf11095d" href = "$~~$636753017018261760$~~$#" >U-verse TV</a></li><li ><a data-vtz-link-type = "Dialog" data-vtz-jump = "56a5031c-ed08-4e4c-8501-a8fc44b839b2" href = "$~~$636753017018263424$~~$#" >DIRECTV</a></li><li ><a data-vtz-link-type = "Dialog" data-vtz-jump = "a4cb3f43-cc0e-40e8-8f9d-7da21cf5caac" href = "$~~$636753017018265088$~~$#" >DSL</a></li><li ><a data-vtz-link-type = "Dialog" data-vtz-jump = "f2541f31-dcee-4f91-8016-7f2720788aba" href = "$~~$636753017018266624$~~$#" >AT&T Digital Phone</a></li></ul></span>
Customer: Wireless
Agent: <span onclick = "window.inqFrame.Application.sendVALinkClicked(event);" >Got it. Please tell us your first name.</span>
Customer: Tammie
Agent: <span onclick = "window.inqFrame.Application.sendVALinkClicked(event);" >Thank you. Please wait as you are assigned to the next available specialist for cancellation requests.</span>
Customer: Ok
Customer: If I return my phone and cancel with you guys could you tell me what I would owe please ? Thank yoi
Agent: Hi! My name is Jason. I'm happy to help! Please give me a moment to review your request.
Customer: Ok
Agent: Thank you for waiting Tammie. I hope you're having a great day. Just to make sure I got your concern correct, you want to know the amount to cancel your account, am I correct?
Customer: Yea please
Agent: I'm sorry to read that, however I can help you to provide that information
Customer: Thank you and do guys have a remorse program?
Agent: The buyers remorse program is able to be used under the first 14 days of purchase of the devices.
Customer: I’m on my 3rd iPhone X and it is not working like my 7plus did I’ve only had this one for 2 months can I get a different upgrade?
Customer: Not the iphoneX
Agent: Let me check your account first, could you please give me the account number and passcode, you can check it on MyATT.com/Overview
Customer: Yea I did that all day yesterday without any satisfaction but I’ll let you look over the account.. thank you
Agent: Thank you for your patience on this, in order to be able to cehck your account I need the account number and passcode
Customer: 1972
Agent: Thank you
Agent: the passcode can be checked on MyATT.com/Overview, let me know once you get it
Customer: Are you wanting me to look at it?
Agent: Yes Tammie, is the way I'm able to pull up your account in my system, with the account number.
Customer: I’m in my account
Agent: Perfect, as you're in your account, could you please check the account number there?
Customer: Ok
Agent: Appreciate that Tammie.
Customer: 133004763114
Agent: Thank you.
Agent: I'm going to send you a one time security pin code, may I have teh best phone number fro you to get it?
Agent: the*
Customer: 5015484848
Agent: Perfect.
Agent: Can I have the pin?
Customer: 391128
Agent: One moment please.
Agent: Let me ask you a few questions to make sure I have the info to help with your request.
Customer: Sure
Agent: May I know what happened to the device that is not working?
Customer: It crashes my work apps and links
Agent: I see Tammie, and you contacted tech support yesterday to know the reason why device crashes the apps?
Customer: I’ve spoke with everyone in every department with no help no one seem to bothered with my problem at all...
Customer: I would just like to give the phone back and get away from this lease or get a phone that I’m happy with?
Agent: I see, it seems the line is covered under warranty until 8/2/2019. To be honest, I'll use the warranty as this is not a damaged made in your own, it seems is more like the device is not holding the usage of the apps.
Customer: I’m not sure but the phone has no damage at all I’ve had it less than 2 months
Customer: I would love to use the warranty or whatever I need to do to get it solved
Agent: In that case I highly recommend you to use the warranty as it seems a software damage, in that case I recommend you to call apple care. May I know if you tried to restore the device?
Customer: Yes I have hard and soft
Customer: Apple said that you guys would have to take the phone or buy it back or whatever and the. They will supply a new phone but they’re not going to pay for this phone do att and a new phone for me?
Agent: I see, in that case as this is a software damage I recommend you to contact apple care as the line is under warranty until 8/2/2019
Agent: Let me double check that, just to confirm, Apple told you ATT has to buy back the phone and they give you a new one?
Customer: How do I send you guys this phone ? That’s why I need the amount that I would have to pay because I am going to a different carrier as well?
Customer: Yea they did
Agent: As I shared with you the 14 days of purchase it can be returned, in this case Apple must do a replacement of the device for the same installments if you claim a replacement with apple care
Customer: I’m just going with someone else if you could please give me the amount to cancel this contract and send the phone back?
Agent: The amount to cancel the contract will be the remaining installments on the devices that is $2,323.30
Customer: The phone doesn’t cost that much? I only have 1 phone?
Agent: It seems you have one line reserved, the 0844 line
Customer: I was getting another line but I am not I will just do that with Verizon
Agent: One moment please.
Agent: May I know if you accept term and conditions of that line?
Customer: No I did not
Agent: In that case I recommend you to reject the terms and conditions, in that way the line and installments will be canceled for the reserved line. For the iPhone X will be $1,073.31
Customer: And when I return the device how much will I owe ?
Customer: Could you tell me how long I have been with att?
Agent: As are the remaining installments charged in your final bill, you don;t need to return the device. My system shared that the account is active since 2010
Agent: you don't*
Customer: I’m not paying for a phone that I can not use? I am returning it and just go with the other company?
Customer: Why would I have to pay for a phone I am returning to you?
Agent: As I shared with you the buyers remorse option works on the first 14 days. If you cancel the account you receive the remaining installments charged on your final bill and you can keep the device as you receive the charge for the remaining installments.
Customer: I understand that but within 2 months I’ve had to return 2 of the phones why would you guy not take this phone back due to it took me 1 months to get one that would even start working somewhat?? As being a loyal long customer?
Customer: I’ve never had so much trouble with getting a cell phone that worked before this is the 1st time and this is making me miserable!!
Agent: I'm just giving you the information of the processes, what you can do in that case is get the remaining installments charged and go to ATT store if they buy back the phone.
Customer: Regardless I’m not paying for a phone I’m unable to use?
Customer: So how do I go about returning the phone?
Customer: I will pay for early termination or whatever but not for a phone that I can not even use for what I bought it for?
Agent: Let me explain this better
Customer: I understand what your saying
Agent: You can return it if you want, however as you're paying the remaining installments of the phone to cancel the account. The phone will belong to you
Customer: I’m not paying for a phone that I can not use??
Agent: I mean, you can return it, however I'm not sure if they will send it back to you
Customer: Why would I pay for a phone that is no use to me?
Customer: So as me being a loyal customer you guys will not allow me to return this phone for a phone I could use?
Agent: Because is a legal commitment for the device, and the system will generate that charge, if you want as the device is not working, you can replace it with the warranty
Customer: I’ve had 5 lines at one!
Customer: Apple said that I had to return it you guys and then they would replace it?
Agent: I'm giving you the proper info regarding the process, the warranty is managed by the manufacturer
Customer: Can you see in the notes where I got the run around with this phone? I’ve had 3 that will not work and every one keeps sending me to someone else?
Customer: For 2 months!
Customer: Could I chat with a manager I understand the procedure but I can’t help that everybody is giving me the runs around with the phones!
Agent: I'm really sorry you went into this for a long time, however the ones that can replace the device under warranty is Apple Care.
Customer: Thank you
Agent: You're welcome. I'm discussing with my manager and as we manage the same tools and the same information, the option for you to get a replacement is with Apple Care
Customer: I understand that I am saying that everyone at the att Corp store assured me that this 3rd phone would work and it doesn’t do what they said it would do and I think I should get my upgrade option back to replace this phone
Customer: Because they said with no doubt hopefully this one would work!
Agent: As the line is advanced on installment's the system won't be able to apply a new upgrade on that, I completely understand your point, and makes sens you are frustrated as you thought it would work, to be honest, the best option for you is to contact Apple care and replacer it.
Customer: They told me I would have to contact you guys for an override on the upgrade option to replace it?
Customer: This is what I mean this is why it is past my 14 days!
Customer: So now I am stuck with a phone I have to pay for that I can not use it for what I bought it for?
Agent: I was working with my support team and they told me the same, it must to be applied for Apple Care, they replace the device having the same installments.
Customer: I have been to Apple 3 times they told me that you guys would have to take the phone back for me to upgrade?
Customer: So if I am stuck in the middle what do I do ?
Customer: I’m really frustrated at this point I just need someone to over ride my upgrade option so I can get a phone for what I need it for ... please
Customer: They did an override for me to get the second unworkable phone!
Customer: This shouldn’t have to be this hard!
Agent: I would love to do it Tammie, believe me I would love to do it from here, but the system doesn't allow me to override the installments as are advanced on the 3rd payment, I'm just giving you the information of the procedures to replace the device.
Customer: They did it on the second phone
Agent: May I know when did you get an override?
Customer: Which did not work either!
Agent: I understand.
Customer: On the second iphoneX I got all this witih 1 months and the still does not work
Agent: Let me check the notes again.
Customer: For what I need it for after they said it would!
Agent: Let me check the notes
Agent: One moment please.
Agent: Could you please give me the confirmation number of the override?
Customer: They did it the store I have no idea what it was???
Agent: From here I need all the confirmation of the processes, if you got that override at the store I recommend you to go to the store to get the process they did before
Customer: It was when we did the second phone because once again they sent me to apple and apple sent me back to the store!
Customer: They were on the phone with you guys?!
Customer: Why can you not see that information in the notes as well?
Customer: It’s only been 2 mo this?
Customer: 2 months!
Agent: Let me double check
Customer: Is there a manager available I really need to get this resolved ASAP and I’m sick of the run around?
Agent: As I shared with you, my manager will give you the same info as they manage the same tools
Customer: Ok well I need to chat with someone that will help me resolve my problem
Agent: One moment please.
Agent: I'm discussing whit manager about your concern.
Agent: with*
Agent: My manager is working with other case, please bear in the chat
Agent: Thank you.
Agent: Please give me a few minutes while I look into this.
Agent: Thank you.
Customer: Do you know if too will be an all day event as well?
Agent: My manager is preparing the system to take your concern now, please bear with me.
Customer: Sure
Agent: Perfect.
Agent: Thank you.
Agent: Just to recap, you chatted to override the installments of the device that is not working, I've shared the options to replace the device with the warranty with Apple Care and the amount to pay off the phone to cancel the account, now my manager will take your concern.
Customer: Thank uou
Agent: Good afternoon. I'm Miguel manager on the floor. I can see you were transferred because you want to have the installments removed, due to is not working. Am I right?
Customer: Yea or my upgrade option back
Agent: Well, this case is a warranty. You have to go to Apple and change the device. Your equipment has a warranty covered by the manufacturer.
Customer: The phone is not defective the 1st phone was saying it was stolen or something that I received from a corporate store, the 2nd would not charge and now the 3rd one is not downloading my apps correctly or how I need them to, so I went or Apple because the Corp store said to and Apple said to bring it to you guys and now I’m getting the same from you guys? I don’t understand why can not send this phone back and get my upgrade option back because I’ve been with you guys for a long time and I’ve never had an issue like this concerning getting a working phone?
Customer: Now I have to pay for a phone that I’m unable to use?
Customer: That’s not right and it’s not my fault that I’ve gone through 3 phones and none of them were working properly and it’s only been 2 months with 2 phones!
Customer: 3 phones
Agent: No worries, we help customers. When you want to return a device you have 14 days Buyer's Remorse. If you are out of that period, the Apple warranty is going to cover.
Agent: In this case you will be cover by Apple. All Apple devices have warranty.
Customer: But they are sending me to you guys they will not upgrade or exchange my phone until you guys take this phone back!?
Customer: So now what am I to do to get a phone that works the way the store PROMISED would work?
Agent: Are you sure you went to Apple? They always help you with that. That's the Apple warranty.
Customer: Yes 3 tmea
Agent: Please go there, and talk to a manager. Your device is an Apple, it has warranty directly with Apple.
Customer: Are you guys serious?
Agent: Sure. And we work with serious device providers.
Agent: They have warranty.
Customer: Why can you guy not give me my upgrade option back and take the defective phones that I am getting from your store?
Agent: Because the have a manufacturer warranty. That's the way we work with our device providers.
Customer: I live 45 mins away from the Apple store and i have been the 3 times this is horrible and I don’t understand if I got the phone from you guys why can I not return it to you?
Customer: There is no problem with the device other than it not downloading the apps I need for work like the att store said they would??
Agent: The first 14 days, is the Buyer's Remorse period. After that you are covered with manufacturer warranty. Apple will cover the warranty.
Customer: So what about the 2nd phone? I returned it to the store and they gave me the 2rd one that is not working like they said it would?
Customer: 3 phones in 2 months , really?
Customer: This is ridiculous how I have been a loyal customer and unable for you guys to fix this problem!
Agent: I see your point. However, our devices are covered by the manufacturer warranty. That's the way to do it.
Customer: Ok that’s fine I don’t have time to continually go to the Apple store that is over 40 miles away from me?
Customer: All I need is a phone to do what I need it to do
Agent: I see your point. However your device has Apple warranty. That's the way to do it.
Customer: Ok but I’ve been there for them to tell me that you guys ha e to take the phone back because it’s still in working condition!??
Customer: I’m still stuck in the middle when I know you guys can do the upgrade over ride like on the 2nd device o had that was defective
Agent: We only take devices back on the 14 days Buyer's Remorse period. After that the manufacturer warranty will apply. Your device is Apple, it has Apple warranty.
Customer: So why is so that you guys promised me this one would work and that is not happened yet
Customer: I understand that but this is Phone #3
Customer: No 1 or even 2
Customer: 3 in 2 months! I could’ve kept my old phone and been fine but I was talked into an upgrade/ cordless charger and a faceplate!!
Agent: We promise our devices work, if they have some issue, it will be covered by the 14 day Buyer's Remorse period. After that period it will be covered by the manufacturer warranty. Your device is Apple, it is covered by the Apple warranty.
Customer: Ok got that part but what am I to do when they say they can’t do anything about a promise that was made by att that the phone would work the way I needed it to and it doesn’t?
Customer: The second phone was after 14 days??
Agent: If your device has any issue; they will cover that.
Customer: This is all to much! I just need you guys to tell me how to return. The phone because I’m not paying a phone I can’t use and how to get out of this contract with you guys so maybe I can get help with people who car and are loyal to loyal customers
Customer: The devise is not defective it is not allowing the apps to download!
Customer: The ones I need to work like the store said they would!
Agent: You can only return the device in the Buyer's Remorse period 14 days. Now it is about warranty, it will be covered by Apple.
Customer: I did that!
Customer: And the only reason it has been this long is because att and Apple are sending back forth!
Agent: Actually. You can return the device only in the 14 day's buyer's remorse period.
Agent: With us you can return the equipment in the Buyer's Remorse period.
Agent: After that it will be manufacturer warranty.
Customer: So should have 28 day emotes period between the 3 phones or morw
Agent: It is only 14 days.
Customer: Per phone!
Customer: ???
Agent: Per the first one.
Customer: It’s not my fault that I am getting the phone from the store!
Customer: Corp store!
Agent: After that will be manufacturer warranty.
Agent: All our phones have manufacturer warranty.
Customer: Well if you the manger I need for you to fix this issue or get me to someone who can
Agent: Only Apple can.
Customer: Well Apple said to return to you guys been there did that I’m not dealing with this any longer
Agent: You can only return it in the 14 days Buyer's Remorse period.
Agent: Now is Apple warranty.
Customer: Please get me to someone who can help me solve this issue it has been 2 months and I am not able to pay for a phone that is useless to me I should get what I pay foe’n
Agent: It will be Apple.
Customer: Ok let please speak with someone who can help me within att
Agent: Only Apple can.
Customer: No way I should have to have had 3 phone and non of them work no way’n
Customer: No I received the phone from att so I need to speak with someone there!
Customer: As per Apple!
Agent: I'm sorry for reading that. However it is manufacturer warranty. You have to talk to Apple.
Customer: Ok I need to speak with someone over you if you don’t mind
Customer: Thank you
Customer: There is no way anyone paying for a $1000 Phone and it doesn’t work like att said it would..
Customer: But you still try and make me take the phone!
Agent: I'm the manager on the floor. I'm the one to take this chats. There is no way to transfer this chat.
Customer: Please let me speak with someone who can help me
Agent: Only Apple can help you.
Customer: I know there is someone over you and I would like to speak with them
Customer: Thank you
Agent: I'm the manager to take this chats.
Customer: I need to get this fixed and I’m not going to be going back and forth I’ve did it for 1 months
Customer: Ok who do you report to’
Customer: I would like to speak with rhem
Customer: Them
Agent: I'm sorry. It has to be done by Apple.
Customer: Well Apple said you guys
Agent: This is manufacturers warranty.
Customer: Not if the phone is not defective it’s an att issue because you guys said that the phone would do what I needed it to
Customer: And continue to give me same phone that doesn’t work like you said it wouls
Customer: Would
Agent: I would love to tell you we can cover that warranty. However it is Apple the one to cover the warranty.
Customer: The devise is not defective as per Apple you guy sold me a dream that does not work like you said it would!
Customer: This is not a simple issue of a couple of hundred bucks we talking $1000 for a phone that doesn’t do what you promised me it would do!
Customer: Please let me speak with someone that can help me
Customer: I need to get this taken care of before 3 or 4 months come and it will definitely be too late
Agent: Then, if the device have no issues, why Apple gave you instructions about having installments remove by At&t? And have it returned? So your telling me, the device is in perfect conditions. Aren't you?
Customer: Yea the devise works it is not downloading my application that I need for work like my other iPhone did!! Apple said that you guys sold me a phone 3 times that you knew wouldn’t do that!! Not not the 10’
Customer: But you still sold it to me 3 ties!
Customer: Timea
Customer: Not 1 or 2 but 3 times!!
Customer: So how is that not you guys problem!????
Customer: Why is it so hard to take the phone back and replace it with something that will!!!!!!
Customer: Would you like if this were you with this problem for 2 months!
Customer: I’ve never had an issue like this with att!! Until NOW!
Agent: In this case, since the device is working properly; it is about the sales accessory. We take that escalation directly at the At&t store. With the store manager.
Customer: Paying for a phone is no problem I have been doing it for almost 10 years with out a problem
Customer: I don’t care I need the problem dealt with or I need to send the phone back and go somewhere else because I don’t want to pay for something I can not use?
Customer: Hello

I have been attempting to cancel my DIRECTV service for many weeks. I have been promised a call back from a manager that never happened. I was promised emails and instructions to return equipment three times, that never happened. I finally found out I had an option to return equipment to a UPS store and when we got there they didn’t have our equipment listed so here I am on hold with your offices. I am being pushed around from departments because you can’t locate the equipment I clearly have. Meanwhile, because I moved you are charging me a disconnect fee – despite all the hassles and broken promises you fail to keep.

I expect more from companies in delivery of service and I am sorely disappointed in AT&T and DIRECTV. This is not what I expect from a company. At this time we have been customers of yours about two years, however, prior to that we were DIRECTV customers for about 18 years. I would proudly say I had DIRECTV. But no more.

The essence of good service to me is communication and promise keeping. Neither of which you provided. You failed on every bit of this. At this time, I still have equipment I can’t return, because you show we don’t have those pieces. I am the first person to write a note for good service. I should also be sure to share when things god badly. Feedback is a gift. You’re welcome.

PS I am still on the phone, after 35 minutes. I still have no shipping labels and you have still broken promises. Funny, you somehow got me a bill – which I deserve to be waived – yet you cannot send one simple shipping label timely or appropriately.

Purchased a home in Jonas Ridge NC (6266 Sunny Dr, Jonas Ridge, NC 28657 that had existing AT&T DSL service as does the entire neighborhood since they are the only service supplier for internet and phone. There is no cell coverage in the area due to lack of towers and shape of the mountains. I have contacted customer service multiple times and gotten varied responses but primarily there is no service at the location. Now how can that be when the prior owner had service and my neighbors have AT&T services. Neighbors have called and are told there is no plan to discontinue coverage. We have been made aware from others that once a customer cancels coverage for such as a house sale service is denied to the purchaser. So basically they are shutting down service one at a time. Since AT&T is the "only" provider this is inconceivable and highly unethical. We have no access to 911 services so this is putting people in potential life and death situations. Fire and EMS is no good if you can't contact them. It appears that the refusal to supply at least a basic line style phone is a FCC violation and a huge public relations issue for AT&T. I have contacted the local board of commissioners for Burke County and state Senator Blackwell and none of them were aware of this issue and are highly concerned. Mr. Blackwells office has contacted the AT&T lobbyist and they said they were unaware of this situation also. I just can't believe AT&T would do this to a community that has no other viable options for at least basic phone service to reach 911 services. My wife is kidney transplant patient and I have 3 hear stents. This is not a laughing matter as one of the costumer services reps thought and actually laughed at me. I hope hope AT&T will reconsider their stance on this life threatening issue.

My husband was deceived into buying a Buy-1-get-1-Free iPhone deal from a customer rep with At&T over the phone. The representative did not inform him that he would need to buy an extra phone line for the deal. My husband asked if this deal would work for his current line (to replace his iPhone) and for his wife's line (to replace her old phone with). The sale's lady said it would work and failed to say she made a sale by adding an extra phone line onto my husband's account. When the phones arrived via mail, he took them to an AT&T store to activate them. That is where he was told that an extra phone line was being charged to my husband's account (In other words...you pay for an extra phone line you don't need).

To add injury to insult, the At&T store manager refused to send the phones back to where they came from. The store manager said that the phones need to be sent back via mail.

So my husband has been on the phone for six days now being tossed around from department to department to At&T customer reps. Each time he calls, he explains the issue all over again, then the At&T customer rep admits he/she can't help or he's reached the wrong dept., and connects him to another phone number.

All he wants is to send these phones back before it's too late and he is charged for another phone line he never asked for. And he is left without a new working phone. He said he is getting ready to leave AT&T for another phone provider. We have used At&T for many years but customer service is equivalent to dealing with government agencies: untrained and clueless and uncaring. If one is lucky you find one smart rep out of a bunch.

Customer service is HORRIBLE AND COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.. Get people who not only can speak, but understand ENGLISH! Was on the phone 1st time 38 mins..nothing resolved, second time 27 mins. All I'm trying to do is FIND OUT TRACKING OF RECIVIER BEING SHIPPED..sounds pretty simply, IT WAS ANYTHING BUT NEVER DID GET AN ANSWER!!. READY TO CANCEL AND GO WITH DIFFERENT company..dish, xfinty..we have had direct tv since 2002 and pay 163.00 a month and you can't even track down a reciever,.!!!!

Att cheated me out of 60.90 for taxes paid on an upgrade phone I never received.and the free phone I never received.the phones were sent to Arizona instead of aekansas.becayse your staff doesn't know it's abbrevatiobs.i have talked to 13 or 14 people nobody has resolved this.the worst experience of my life.the last person jose wanted my bank acct. Number and ss number.501 424 9091

Could you please add a zero star? ATT has ruined my credit because they cannot get their billing right!! All because I have a dsl account
for internet and direct tv. They aren't happy that I don't have U-verse, so they can't get my account right. This is the worst company I have
ever dealt with!

I came with att june 2nd and still have not received my Verizon buyout of 907.00 I had to pay this on my own

Unfortunately my development in SE Georgia has 2 internet options: AT&T DSL or Satellite both of which are awful. However, when I moved here in April 2018, I chose to go with AT&T DSL. Well, that may have been a mistake. Let's go right to the chase. I have to reset my modem at least once a day to keep connected. It is not uncommon to be working on an email or browsing or ordering something, etc to see the famous "Internet not connected" note flash on my screen. OK, then you go to the modem and unplug the power for 10 seconds and plug it back in....go back to the computer or whatever you are using and wait for it to connect which it pretty much always does.

I have checked out the line on your website....i have had your phone reps check out the line....i have had numerous service calls check out the line. All say it is ok. on the last service call the tech was here for quite a while....did what i thought was a good job of checking everything and then he replaced the modem. he said that he found nothing wrong. was not 2 hrs later, it went down again.

could it possibly be the Hub?? and the Fred Flintstone era DSL equipment you are probably using??? let me be clear that I am not complaining about any service techs....they all have been friendly and what i would say is thorough...

Look, first off I am paying for a service i do not want (DSL) but being the only option i am locked in to you guys. so what will it take to fix my problem?? If you do not or cannot fix this then I want a discounted rate for this service. simply i am not getting what i am paying for. if it continues like it is now, then i am asking for a 50% discount on my plan.

Finally, what will it take to have you provide a better system in my development?? U-verse?? i am told that this capability is a mere 1/2 mile up the road in another development. as soon as a new isp comes in here, i can almost guarantee that you will lose every customer you have in here.

Richard Redolphy
155 Saddle Brooke Trace
Brunswick, GA 31525
rjr7852602@gmail.com
607-349-0643

I have contacted AT &T repeatedly about my cell service at my house , I’ve done everything they suggested and all they do is tell me to buy a $1000.00 phone. Worthless criminal and I cant wait to post all this on my personal page and my city council page, your days of stealing from our community are done

I will get straight to the point: Account number 288143197; Karen Glass date for installation of Direct TV and Phone September 14th. Jason the installer phone 858-230-5496 was shown the wiring and cable panel of the house by me Walter Glass. Jason states he could not install because Cox the current provider for cable, phone and internet had to identify the data line or internet. Jason stated to call them then call him when Cox had completed the service. What he said made sense at the time. Jason called his supervisor Brandon, spelling uncertain, 858-705-4383 to inform.
Cox tech, Richard, at home September 18th. Shown same cable panel he stated that the Cox line was already tagged for identification and stated the installer could have completed the installation without Cox service to identify the data line. I called Jason left text he responded and communicated with Tech Richard, problem solved.
Jason had told me to call him or his supervisor Brandon and another appointment would be set for installation. I called Brandon same day as Cox appointment, but no response sent several texts no response, called 800-288-2020 per Brandon voice mail and set another install date for September 19th, on that date no show. At approximately 2:30 pm arrived at AT&T store located at 3030 Plaza Bonita Rd. Suite 1470 National City Ca. 91950 irate and upset.
There is so much wrong with this transaction: There is no accountability and a gap in the lines of communication between sales, installation and customer service. This gap allows dropped installation issues and customer service errors to go unresolved. The difficulty of knowing which department is responsible for compliance is a mystery to this writer. Anonymity gives confidence that no one person is responsible.
If increasing customer base is not important then perhaps choosing AT&T was an error. The installation phrase of the sales agreement or contract is crucial for legal performance of the contract. AT&T has not performed. Is there a reasonable explanation that convinces me that this situation is a rare occurrence or an indicator of deeper systemic problems?
The store manager Flor Hernandez 619-267-4964, while back tracking the customer order discovered that the appointment was never set for September 19th and that there were two installation orders one for Direct TV and phone the other for TV only. Flor scheduled install for this morning 8 to 12 September 20th. Flor took command of a problematic situation created by company promotion, mishandled by installation and customer service that suddenly dropped upon her for resolution. Flor took the time to make the necessary inquiries up to her managerial authoritative limit for immediacy. I asked her how can I know the install will happen, she responded you have to take my word, trust me. Flor personalized her integrity with me and frankly saved the sale.

UPPER MANAGEMENT HAS TO BE AWARE & APPROVING OF THE COMPLEX SERVICE YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS ARE NOT RECIEVING ! 4 HOURS TO RESTORE SERVICE AFTER A PHONE CALL TO UPGRADE INTERNET SERVICE. ACCT. # 147699888 CHRISTOPHER YOUNG & IGNATIUS (NAT) CAZAUX. FIRST CALL on 9/7/18 AT 4P.M . UPGRADED INTERNET SERVICE . THEN OUR ATT BUNDLED SERVICE WAS TURNED OFF . 4 HOURS LATER AND 3 PHONE CALLS LATER . SPEAKING TO JULIO IN FLORIDA INITIALY, THEN YOUR EMPLOYEE "VIOLET" ( A USELESS & COMBATIVE REPRESENTATIVE), TO TECHNICAL REPRESENTATIVES AND SALES PERSONAL. ALL TO RETURN TURNED OFF SERVICE TO MY BUNDLED ATT HOME. LOWEST QUALITY OF CUSTOMER SERVICE ! A "SIMPLE TURN OF A SWITCH " FROM JULIO IN FLORIDA !!! TO BEING TOLD THE TURNED OFF SERVICE WOULD TAKE 2 DAYS OF "NO SERVICE" BEFORE SERVICE COULD BE RESTORED . I HAVE A DISABLED PERSON IN-HOME & 1 OF 2 CHILD ON INSULIN ! THIS DRAMA CAUSED BY ATT DURING THE DINNER HOURS . 4 HOURS LATER AND REPEATED PNONE CALLS FROM ONE REPRESENTATIVE TO ANOTHER DEPARTMENT REP . = HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. TO LOW TO SCORE EVEN ONE STAR. UPPER MANAGEMENT IS DEFINITELY AWARE OF SUCH ABUSE ! A COPY OF THIS LETTER WILL BE SENT TO FCC & MY U.S.SENATOR'S OFFICE.

LIARS, LIARS, LIARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REFERB PHONES,NOT NEW, YOU PAY FOR UNLIMITED BUT IT'S NOT UNLIMITED

Treated poorly while attempting to get answers to billing questions. Questions not answered. Told no one can be can be contacted in the “chat” supervisor level.

Customer service number 800-288-2020 is a joke, takes forever to get connected and when you get someone it's always someone overseas which means you play hell trying to understand them. They say they can help you but they can't, not even close. So you waste more time listening to their bullshit on how to fix your problem. Finally I got mad and the idiot gave up and scheduled a tech to come to my house. The tech called me to tell me he was on his way and he actually figured the problem out before he got here, so when he comes in it takes him 1 min. and sure enough he was right. Bring these jobs back to the USA and quit pissing off your customers. If you people who hold executive positions had to go through this circus of errors you'd sure as hell jump into action and correct things. ALSO, GET THAT BEIN SPORTS STATION BACK ON AND STOP THE BULLSHIT I'M MISSING LA LIGA GAMES AND I'M LOOKING TO DROP YOU NUTS

Customer service is a joke. Trying to pay bill on the phone is a nightmare. Last month I tried for 2 hours then drove to the at&t store to wait in line for another hour. I dropped at&t years ago for same problem. Went to Straight Talk with absolutely no problems. Last month I was on numerous attempts to one phone number after another on hold for 2 hours!! Drove to the at&t store and stood in line for another hour!! just to pay my bill. Today I have been sent from one number to another trying to pay my bill. So far it has been an hour trying to pay my bill. Still getting shuffled from person to person and told to call one number after another. they even want to charge $5 to pay my bill. Please don't use at&t!!!

I have been a customer for over 13 years and lately the customer service has been horrible. This company no longer have any type of loyalty for their customers. I can't pay today, and I know it can be done but they are refusing. I will be leaving ATT today.

I had At&t internet & tv bundle for a month and the service and help has been terrible! The internet speed is not consistent and the tv channels come in and out! I have made numerous appointments and some how they get screwed up! At&t does not deserve a payment for this poor service and I want to be compensated or let out of this mass and my money returned if your product does not function as advertise! I will be contacting the better business bureau and the Illinois states attorney's office consumer section regarding this matter. The wires has not been buried properly and the dish is still not on a pole! I have been told several time that a supervisor was going to call and I am still waiting weeks later! My account #: 286913318.

After spending 4+ hours calling AT&T and my bank over a charge back of $160, I called in again on 8/30/18 at 3:10 ET to try and locate the source of the problem. I got on the phone with Rodrigo Godoy #RG5947 out of the Salt Lake City call center. Mr. Godoy was beyond reprehensible in how he handled my request. He engaged me like I was clueless and stupid. I told him the reason for my call. He asked "what bill period is it for". I responded with not being sure which statement the charge back was applied to. I've been told by at least 5 different employees something completely different every time I've called in the past week and a half. I expressed my frustration. He responded very inappropriately with "well you don't even know what bill its applied to, what do you want me to do?" I said 'excuse me". He repeated himself. I said "I'm not sure, this is all confusing, that's why I'm calling. Look it up". After he was continually rude I asked to speak to his manager. He wouldn't transfer me. He just kept telling me no. I asked for his name. He said that he already gave me that info. I asked for his employee number and he pretended not to have one. I told him I hope these calls are recorded because I can and will complain. He said 'I hope you do." This person does not belong in any of your call centers. The customer service department is a nightmare to contact in the 1st place. Mr. Godoy provided absolutely 100% 0 assistance in what I needed solved. This remind you is after I've spent 4+ hours on the phone with your company trying to resolve my issue. I know no one's perfect, but the complete lack of effort and the total disrespect I felt from Rodrigo is inexcusable. I pay your company too much money every month to be treated like that. I hope this matter is resolved appropriately. I've never made a formal complaint in my life. I usually just move on with my day. This guy is the worst rep I've ever talked to at any call center. EVER.

Here is an interesting story, our cable failed so we called and was told they would send us a new box in two days, never came, call a second time was on hold for several minutes, the person on the phone sounded quite surprised we did not get it. Ordered another one, said it would be here in two days, guess what ? never showed , called a third time , finally found somebody who was honest and said they don't even have any in stock , but we will put you on the top of the list.
So here we are waiting for something to happen. We have been with ATT since 1996, But i am seriously entertaining looking for a new provider.
one can only take so much.

Sir,
I have disabled data on my lines(3).But I have been charged roaming fee for an amount of $1620.I contacted chat service before going on vacation and in the mid of the vacation too to disable my roaming.
I switched off data in my phones too.It was not my fault.I need help in this regard. I contacted Social Media Service and they said that they will add international pass and will reduce the amount. But called again and said that the request has not been approved. Please help me.My ph number is2012334795.
-Thanks
-Mohan

I PAID MY MONEY FOR MY INTERNET TO BE RESTORED I STAYED AT HOME TWO DAYS WAITING ON A TEC AND NO ONE HAS BEEN TO MY HOUSE. HORRIBLE SERVICE

This started on Monday, we were looking to trade in one of our phones the one that ends in 9611, we went to Sams club saturday which offered some perks to get a phone or trade in, so we signed up. I looked on ATT sight which said how much we had to pay I called the rep was going to process it, but said we had to do it at an att store, which I said we do not want to deal with an att store we had a couple rude reps and chose to go elsewhere he said then cant to do, end of conversaiton. Called and spoke to someone else said no trade in allowed had to pay full amount, so end of that conversation. Next day called was speaking with a rep explained everything and she disconnected the call. called again, spoke with someone she said ok told me how much we had to pay for trade in, processed everything was sending us a label to send the phone back went back to sams club everything was fine until the final process and we were flagged that we had to pay the remainder of the phone, which we were only doing the trade in so we could not do it ( lost out on a Sam Club credit of $350.00). I then called att again and the rep said oh you cant do a trade in until the phone is returned and back in our warehouse, which that was a new one. Then I looked up my account and I had a balance due, which after 3 calls this morning I finally got a rep that fixed my account. I am very disappointed with ATT your very poor customer service that we have received. I have been a customer for many many years and am so disappointed with ATT and there poor training of there reps this has been nothing but a headache I had asked to speak to a superv. or have a call back and never received a call back. I am a very unsatisfied customer.

We lost service 08/02/2018 The service tech had been to our house the we prior to that and replaced all the lines in our house. Our service stopped working on Thur. I have Internet,TV and Home phone with AT&T I have been with them over 20 years. I talked to Katrina and she said she would call the Tech and get him back the next day 08/03/18 between 4 pm and 8 pm. She also told me she would follow up with me. I left work early and was home at 3pm. No one called or showed up at our house. On Fri I called again and was on hold for over 30 min,I finally got someone on the phone and they told me they could have someone out on Sun between 4pm and 8 pm again no one called or showed up. Monday I am so mad I can scream I and my husband own web base business's , we have been down 5 days now. I finally get William on the phone a very nice man that tells me he will handle all this for me. He runs some test and he tells me my router is bad. The Ariss is out dated and I need a new one. He tells me he will Fed x one next day and keep my appointment for Wen just in case. 8/7/18 I wait all day for Fed x. No delivery came. I call Customer service again 30 out of my day. The lady on th phone checks my system. After talking to her for over an hour I ask her to read the nots from the 5 times I have called them in the lat 4 days. She tells me in the computer note I didn't show up fo the appointments and a router was never mailed out to me. I worked in customer service for over 10 years I know they record those calls. I would like someone to listen to those calls and someone should lose their job for lieing to a 20 plus year loyal customer. I still don't have service.

Jan 13, 2018 Bill due $124.88 Paid rec'ng TV, Internet & ph. scvs- same $124.88 through 6/18. July 14,2018 bill is $204.9l; 7-3-18 I call to query increase in bill I spoke to Arvin discuss Direct TV no signal always and why the jump in payment; told the special was stopped?? Never knew I had a special?. I ask Direct TV to give me basic that I could afford that's when I rec'd $124.88. I called AT&T on 7-13-18 I spoke with Fatima she told me to get UVERSE TV it would be better. She never informed me that my 2 years contract with Direct TV was complete;she encouraged UVERSE-TV was better. Fatima never said I would miss 2 days without TV, internet, or a phone. Fatima never told me I would be charged ($391.58) to install UVERSE-TV Fatima stated as though it was a non-chargeable switch from Direct TV to UVERSE-TV because AT&T worked with both. This was a SENIOR CITIZEN SCAM? I was deceived and violated there should not B A hidden agenda Cost of installment should be stated at the being,.

Letter AT&T Customer Service Advocacy
08-03-18
Att. AT&T Customer Service Advocacy
Re: acct. 146419099-0
This complaint is regarding the unsatisfactory customer service received. On 08-03-18. My mother’s acct. was debited twice by AT&T, on 06-05-18. However, AT&T denies payment receipt. This problem has continued without resolution since June 16th; despite several attempts on our end to resolve it. If we cannot get satisfactory resolution including removal of late fees and additional charges, I will seek other internet options. Please contact me at 412-40-1092, or cmg4jeus2@aol.com. Thank you, Connie M. Gary.

President of AT&T and anyone who will listen,

Where to begin, I am hoping I will be able to finally get some help! After being with ATT & Directv for my 2 years, my bill almost double in price. When I called to see what could be done to get my bill back down to or at least close to my original bill. I was told the best they could do was a 5.00 discount, I quickly found another cable company to go with at a much better price. They came out and had everything set up except for the phone, they were waiting for ATT to release my Phone number. After being without a home phone for 2 weeks, I found out that ATT was refusing to release my number. So I called the company myself to get it released. I was passed around for 20 minutes before I was put in contact with Anthony Powers, he ask me if I would tell him why I left ATT to begin with. After discussing it he made me an offer I couldn’t pass up. (see attached file) u200 TV, 25 mbps and VoIp for 139.99, internet would be reduce to 10. 00 a month so the bill would be down to 109.99, plus a 100.00 credit on my first bill and a 200.00 VISA rewards card. So once again I cancelled what I had with the other company and made arrangements to get ATT back. Everything went fine until I received my first bill and it was 80.00 more the expected. Once again, I start calling, but nobody had any idea what I was talking about, I was told to take my bill into the store and ask someone to take a look at it. When I tried to do that I was told they couldn’t/wouldn’t look at my bill. So, I called ATT back again they were no help, I was told there was no Anthony Powers with the company. My daughter had dealt with an employee at the MWC Store that was real helpful when she had an problem, so she made an appointment with her. She looked things up and got some got things figured. The 100.00 credit was being applied and should show up on the next bill. She also thought she had fixed the bill the way it was supposed to be according to Mr. Power’s email. She gave us the website to check the progress of the 200.00 visa card and the website to set up tax exempt on the account. I have 100% tax free card and had it applied to the old account but when I called to have it applied to this account I was told they could not do it over the phone and I would have to go into the store and have them do. When I went into the store can you guess what they told me? You guessed it, they can’t do it in store. So I went to the website they gave me and filled it all out and have yet to hear anything about it and no one seems to know how to find out. When I did it on my old account I did it over the phone and they had me take a copy of the tax exempt card to the store and have them verify it.
Imagine my surprise when I got my next bill and it was for 283.00, no tax exempt, no 100.00 credit and my u200 was changed to family (not getting all the channels I was promised). I got on the phone and called ATT to find out what in the world happened to deal I was supposed to be getting. I was on the phone for THREE hours straight, passed around to 6 different departments and got absolutely nowhere. I finally had had enough I was making myself sick, so I just hung up.
After doing some searching my daughter found that the 100.00 credit was applied to my OLD direct tv account. We made another appointment with the MWC store and the same employee. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing either. She started making phone calls on my behalf only to find that the computers were down, and they would not be able to help with any answers. Next, she called the rewards center to check on that, and found that there was no record of the 200.00 Visa but he would put it though immediately, as he was starting to do it the computers went down on him, but he said he had all the info and would put it though as soon as they were back up and running. That was on Monday and nothing has been settled or fixed to my satisfaction. I am an 80-year-old widow and do not need this kind of stress, I have literarily made myself sick. Due to all the stress of this I have developed Shingles which is very painful and can last a long time.

I really hope you will take the time to look this over and be able to help me.
I want the deal promised to me my Anthony Powers, my bill is due soon, so I really need to get this figured out ASAP!! If it can not be done then I will just cancel everything, phone, internet, cable and get an old fashion antenna.

Linda Rutledge
405-606-1896
Account # 285720160

• From: "POWER, ANTHONY C" <ap759k@att.com>
Date: June 12, 2018 at 7:12:09 PM CDT
To: "la.rutledge@yahoo.com" <la.rutledge@yahoo.com>
Subject: AT&T
Hello Linda, This is Tony from AT&T. We spoke regarding giving us a second chance at your business. I know you wanted me to send you something in writing regarding our package options. So what I was able to come up with was a plan for u200 TV, 25 mbps and VoIP. Would come to 139.99. But the important thing is that we have the access program with AT&T. The access program Linda is a program we offer for senior citizens who are either retired, receiving social security benefits. I wanted to mention that as well because with that program your internet would reduce to $10 a month versus $40 so it would come to 109.99. I hope this information helps and I really hope to have you back as a customer. I also mentioned that I would provide a $100 credit to your account and send out a $200 VISA rewards card.

I gave the agent that helped me on July 19 5 stars because he changed my shared plan of 3 GB to 10GB for $107.50. I get my bill today and the bill is $120.54. I have been on the phone the whole day trying to talk/chat with someone to understand my complaint. Long story short, I was only told why my bill was $120.54, with no explanation of why the mistake was made to begin with. I only wish I can go back and give that agent 0 stars as I would today’s interaction if possible. And I can’t go to the 6GB plan without losing my autopay and paperless discount. I’ve attached pictures of my chat with the “billing expert” on July 19.

My installation date was for the 31st between 8-12. NO ONE SHOWED! NO ONE CALLED! Starting @ 1:30, I kept calling customer service (term used loosely) & was told repeatedly that they were on their way to my house. At 7:00, my call was answered with the fact that they might still come, but best to set up another appointment for August 16th just in case they didn't make it. This would leave me without contact with the outside world for over 2 weeks! After requesting a supervisor, the girl changed her tune, & said they would be there SOMETIME tomorrow. No 4 hour window, just SOMETIME tomorrow. I had already spent 12 HOURS waiting for the tech that was supposedly on his way! The install was completed the next morning without the promised call when they were on their way. This is after 10 hours spent on the phone trying to get an honest answer. I would have been UPSET by the overscheduling delay, but to be lied to & waste my whole day is inexcusable. I couldn't walk my dog or do anything in fear that they would show & then leave. Also, I was supposed to receive a free sound bar - didn't happen.

Direct TV (I had signed up for the triple play package) did do the installation when promised, however no call letting me know they were on their way either. After spending MORE TIME on the phone, I find my local NBC channel 8 is not in HD. Had this been clarified in your published brochures, I would NEVER have switched. Their installation person had me sign electronically 3 times, once to add on a protection plan. He never said this was at an additional cost. It took 3 calls to DirectTV to get this cancelled. I am assured it will not appear on my bill.

This has been a complete NIGHTMARE - I expect some compensation for causing me all this unnecessary grief & wasting my time. I want my free sound bar as well. Please contact me @ 616 647-5397.

i have been a customer for over 60 yrs i am 86 yrs old you have been out 5 times to my house to hook up internet and each time you cant do it my internet cuts of today i need to buy a device from the at@t store in lodi i have just had surgery and cant drive ive called the store and can not get any body to help me please help me 2087635779

I am getting 20 to 30 phone calls everyday from unknown phone numbers. In addition i am now getting calls from government official staff members enticing me to vote for their candidate. This is pure harassment. This is not my first complaint to ATT concerning unwanted phone calls. Either ATT STOP THESE CALLS OR GIVE ME SOMETHING TO STOP THEM MYSELF. I am paying ATT over $5000 anuualyl and I demand these harassment phone calls to stop. If not, I will cancel my phone service with ATT.

We NEVER answer these "phone numbers" but they persist to keep calling. THERE MUST BE some way to stop this.

We went to AT&T store in Coop city in the Bronx, NY. We signed up for direct tv and set an appointment w/rep to assist in installing it over the phone. Well we spoke w/ several morons for 2hours and got nothing but a big fat zero. We went back to the store leaving specific instructions what we want is direct tv. Again the rep calls us with the wrong info and before we could ge a word in she hangs up. She wanted to assist us in changing phones.... We called tech services and spoke with Ron who after 5mins figured out we needed to purchase an ap on our phone....I must say your reps helping assist people setting up direct tv should be fired, retrained if they we ever trained in the first place or shot. Also the people at this particular store are not the brightest bulbs either as they deceived us into purchasing a trial run... FINALLY my girlfriend who was not only going to purchase this crappy direct tv service but was also going back to this store to upgrade to an iphoneX ....so now I’m warning her and every one I know of the AT&T crap service....by the way ..the reason she wanted an upgrade was because her signal keeps cutting out....
My girlfriend Juliet Elkins tel #
1-917-297-5120

I am a retired employee. I was receiving a monthly concession for the last 18 years till I received a letter stating that concession would end at the end of July 2018 and a new concession is being offered for monthly long distance service. All I had to do was call a certain phone number and sign up. So I have been calling 877-377-9010 (a retiree and employee service center) for 3 weeks and every one of the agents that answered did not know what I was talking about. I was told numerous times that I would get a return call in 24 hours (they never came) or was told to call a different 800 number for help cause they don't do that. That would be 4 different numbers but they all said the same thing and referred me back to the original number. The offer to sign up is ending tomorrow, 7/31, so I called one more time and demanded to talk to a supervisor. Again I was told that somebody would call me back. Now it's nearing the end of the business day and not a call has come through. Is this the way the company saves money nowadays? Can this be the way retiree's perc's are ended and shuffled out the back door? Is anybody listening anymore?

4 hours total on hold/in queue, lied to, misinformed, hung up on by Supervisors/Managers and intentionally just placed back in queue....this is just the beginning and the issue was NOT resolved. I have NEVER been so frustrated, nor have I ever encountered such poor customer service to the point of a supervisor (jerry) insulting me by telling me that I was trying to blame AT&T for my ignorance! Shame on you AT&T.
I have had the same number and have been a customer with Cingular, Cellular One and AT&T for 30 years - never once have I NOT paid my bill. I currently have 4 phones on my account and am seriously considering canceling each and every one of them and going to Verizon.
I hope that someone at AT&T cares about the Loyal Customer Care enough to respond in a manner that will erase the current opinion I have of AT&T and the value of their service.
My account is under the name on this complaint - the number associated ends in 3324

HELLO AT&T WAS PUTTING IN NEW CABLE LINES WHERE I LIVE AND DAMAGED MY SPRINKLER SYSTEM I LIVE AT 818-KILLIAN STATION DR
COLUMBIA SC 29229 PHONE 803-888-6140 I HAVE TRIED TO CALL LUNA GARCIA AT 469-213-4344 AND HER E-MAIL IS l564V@att.com SHE HAS NOT RESPONDED TO ME THANKS FOR LISTENING

I have had nothing but trouble with my home phone since I've lived here. Just since May I've called in five or six tickets on this phone 2706672464. Twenty five or more times since having this so called service. It was called in last Monday July 23 2018 after I could not hear what the lady was asking me in a very important interview. She is supposed to call me again July 30 2018. When I tried to use this phone this morning it was buzzing and making so much noise I couldn't hear what was being said. So it was called it in again and they stated it would be repaired by August 3 2018.
Well that is a problem.
You expect you payment on time each month with out any discounts might I add for an unusable phone ninety percent of the time.
I have been told by two service technicians that there is about eight miles of bad copper cable that is causing my problem. So the problem is in your hands to get the problem fixed.
I need my phone Monday morning at 8:00AMcst.
I didn't see a star for zero but that is the rating I give.
One fed up customer,
Stephen Early
9841 State Route 120
Marion, Kentucky 42064

I signed up for auto pay and was confirmed by AT&T that payments would be deducted from my checking account beginning May 16 2018. For some reason it wasn't nor was I notified of any problem. June's statement indicated payment would be deducted from my checking account on June 16, again it wasn't and I was not notified of any problems. I received a past due notice issue date June 27 with a total due of $172.81 that would be deducted through auto pay on July 16, it wasn't and again I was not informed of any problem with auto pay. I called customer service and explained everything I've written here and that a check had already been mailed out on Monday July 23. I also said I wanted to be taken off of auto pay since you couldn't get it right and never notified me of any problems with auto pay. The customer service agent informed me that I have to pay a late fee of $5.75 and a $40.00 fee to reconnect if my phone is turned off. The next day, Tuesday July 24 my wife and I noticed our phones no longer worked. If you keep payment records, check back and you will find I never skipped a payment nor was ever late making one. The check I sent to make payment was written from the same checking account as the auto pay would debit and there was never a problem for you cashing it. I feel your lack of customer service in this matter is unjust in this matter and I should not have to pay these fees, our phones reconnected, and credit given for the time our phones could not be used. I feel this error was on your part not ours and I feel we should not be penalized for your mistake!

Account # 436049521751 The account is under my wife's name, Jocelyne Berry.
I hope you take care of this right away.
One very dissatisfied customer,

Ralph Berry

I've had a land-line phone for the hearing impaired for about 13-14 years. It''s worked perfectly until about ten days
ago. I always have used a code to access my personal phone messages - the code: *98. However, about ten
days ago I used that code only to find I had a LONG recorded message from AT&T which repeatedly used the
word "download" throughout. Since I have a hearing-loss I couldn't understand the message. FURTHERMORE,
when I attempted to use my code for personal messages I could NOT access them! A couple of days later. I received
yet another recorded message from AT&T - also inaudible to me which seemed to give some "instruction".
Please note: when the problem with the FIRST message became apparent, I contacted the AT&T website and left
a message for "Hissy Kitty" and was told my complaint was receiving attention. NOTHING has been done!!
I STILL cannot access my personal messages! AT&T caused this problem - not me. I want my service reinstated.
I am PAYING for personal message access! I am NOT of the "techie" generation so am unable to comprehend
Techie language. Neither am I STUPID! Kindly e-mail your response - NO MORE phone messages please.
My e-mail: daffodils1933@aol.com It's essential that I receive personal messages - particularly from my
healthcare organization. I am VERY healthy physically and also mentally.. AT&'s lack of service is deplorable.
Rosemary Gilbert - phone number FYI is 415-474-7849. Address 935 Hyde St. #3, San Francisco 94109.

My husband called around 730 to change his number from a pa to a nj number. Plus lots of harassing telemarketers calling. The lady hung up on him and shut his phone off? In the meantime i had no idea he is 2 hours away at work. I tryed calling him to tell him we had a emergency here with his young daughter. He finally called on his lunch using a office phone to tell me why his phone is off. I then tryed calling customer service to see what is going on? A markus a lady was given to me. And it was the worse experience i ever had under the stress i was under. My husband pays the phones. I have no pin or codes to give or get he was at work with no cell! She would not give me her name at first or transfer me as i had asked?? Very rude and poor business. I asked for a manager or supervisor and this lady played me on the phone. Im very upset with the whole situation .

Set up appointment to install Direct TV and internet for today between 9 &11. No one showed up. Called and dispatch was suppose to make sure someone was out today. Waited at home all day. No phone calls and no one showed up.

Customer service was clueless and only frustrated me.

AT&T send my bill July 12, I receive on July 23 and it is due 11 days later. So it takes 11 days to reach them and a few days to clear, so what do the crooks do??? They slap you with a 20% late charge. Way to grow your business... and you want me to sign up for DTV and all the other mediocre services you provide? No way!

I have AT&T phone service at my place of business, a consignment shoppe. I have two phone lines. One phone line is to handle credit card processing. That line has been down since July 17. Today is July 21. I started calling AT&T customer service on July 17. I was told they could not get a service technician to me until July 23. I made it clear that my business could not accept credit cards from customers and that July 23rd was not acceptable. They said this was the best they could do.
I called again on July 20 and got a customer service rep who agreed that I should not have to be treated this way and claims he scheduled a service call for the morning of July 21. I was at the business all day and did not see that a service call was made.
To date, I have lost in excess of $17,000 in credit card sales because AT&T cannot provide the service its customers deserve. I will be sending AT&T a bill for this lost business.
This is not the first time this has happened with this phone line. I have lost my patience with AT&T and will be cancelling this account with them as soon as I can locate another phone company.

Why is it that when I get my bill EVERY THING ON IT IS DARK BLACK AND LARGE IN SIZE ---------------EXCEPT the account Number which A person My age has to take it to someone to read it for me or find a MAGNIFYING GLASS TO READ IT ...CANT IT BE PRINTED TO A SIZE THAT CAN BE READ YOU HAVE NO TRUBLE PRINTING THE AMOUNT I OWE 50.... TIMES LARGER THAN MY ACCOUNT NUMBER,,,, WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME TO INCLUDE MY ACCOUNT NUMBER ON MY CHECKS WHEN YOU DONT THINK IT IS INPORTANT ENOUGH TO PRINT IN A SIZE THAT CAN BE READ

On July 18,2018 one of your installer came to my home and preceded to go in my backyard without my permission and took my gate apart .because his manager told him he could go in my yard. my property is private I did not give the idiot permission to go and take my gate apart he was told by the manager to do it. that's is what normal people called breaking and entering. my neighbor has this all of this on video and I will be speaking with the news people on Monday about this. I was told by the police if you guys don't handle it to call them back. I called my attorney this morning and I file a complaint with the better business bureau today.

Account #286200382
I was scheduled for Installation of Wireless Internet today 07/18/2018 and the Tech did not make the appointment. He indicated he called a (812 number) which is not my number on file, the Tech is a flat out liar, he never was at the service location. He was suppose to be there between 1-3 pm and fail to attend. I had to pay someone to be there all day and your Tech fail to show up and lied about calling me. No email from ATT what so ever about this mishap. No phone call or anything, If I wouldn't have called them , they would not say anything.

Now I am rescheduled for tomorrow 07/19/2018 from 11 am -1 pm and the people who answer the phones never know what's going on. They fail to let you speak with a Supervisor. I don't trust anything that those rep say, its freaking horrible. At this point I been with you guys for years and I don't feel your company provided good customer service , technical support , or installation anymore. This is outrageous and to have representative not be able to help is even more horrible. If my service is not installed tomorrow, I will cancel all my accounts with your company. I need a call back from a Manager/Supervisor like I been requesting for the past 8 hours. Contact # 469-359-0601

I have been a loyal customer with AT&T since 1971 and paid my bill on time. I was interested in getting WiFi and was told that I had WiFi already. Told them I did not they insisting that I did. After all this mess turns out I did not have it, which I told them. They said I would need another modem that would cost $100. Told them why was I not informed about this modem since the beginning I would need for the WiFi. Said she would speak to the department that handles this after a while on hold, she said they would send the modem at no charge being of how long I have been a customer. They she transferred me to another customer service rep, the loyalty group and said they had a promotion for the monthly services ,Complete Choice Enhanced at a discount for 1 yr I agreed but never happened. These customer service reps tell so many lies which is a form of fraud for customers to buy and I wonder what kind of people you hire to train these reps to lie. I hope this can be resolved. Please answer

I have been a good customer of AT&T for 25 - 30 years. My services include 3 mobile phones, 2 Galaxy pads, internet, Direct TV and landline phone. Almost without exception, my bills are paid before they are due. Within the last month, I've experienced an issue that I believe should be elevated before it becomes anymore convoluted.

Upon receiving my Jun 10 - July 09 bill ($617.04), I called AT&T to inquire about whether there was an international calling plan that I might add to my account. I explained that my daughter was required to make and receive several international calls to Tanzania, East Africa during the billed period (86 minutes usage). Her father (age 76) lives in Tanzania and was very ill. She thought he might have to return to the US for medical care. In my initial call, I spoke with "Marion" or "Marianne" and she was very helpful. She offered a plan that is $5/month plus $.55/minute usage and indicated that my bill would be adjusted to reflect the new plan and a new balance. I accepted the plan. She then transferred me to "Emerson in International customer service" for authorization. Emerson spoke with his supervisor and the supervisor approved another new balance based on the new plan and a new adjustment amount. Emerson indicated that I would receive some type of communication within the next few days. I did not so I called again. This time I spoke with Colin on 7/1. He looked into my account and said I should receive a call within 4 - 5 days with the amount I would need to pay by July 13. Unfortunately, once again, I heard from NO one! So on July 13, I paid the entire bill of $617.04. Please note: in every call I asked the rep if I should go ahead and pay the entire billed amount and we could settle the adjustment issue on the next billing period. Each one of them said "No"... Today, I spoke with Adrian to verify that the new international calling plan was, indeed, added to my account. Well, guess what, it HAD NOT BEEN ADDED. Adrian indicated that he added it today (7/18) and to call back when I received the next bill and any international call charges would be made retroactive to 7/1/18, when I spoke with Colin.

Please let me say how disappointed and extremely frustrated I am with AT&T at this point. Since AT&T indicates that all calls are recorded, I will appreciate receiving a call or email from someone in management who can verify all of the foregoing and especially confirm my enrollment in the international calling feature. I am a Senior on a pension and social security and I cannot afford to pay $617 per month and more for mobile telephone service. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

For two weeks I have been going back and fourth with AT&T. Spending a total of 4 hours and 20 minutes of my time to not get any service. Monday I got a confirmation that someone would be out on Friday the 13th and this was sent via email so I have proof. I took off work to make sure someone would be home for the installation. 3:10 come and went no signs of the technician, I called the customer care line to see if the technician was on the way. They said there will not be a technician coming out today because, they didn't have the proper equipment to do the install. So, they said someone will be calling me in 3-5 business days and my order was on high priority. So I have taken off from work for nothing and told someone will be calling me in 3-5 business So I called back to speak with a manager to be told the manager will call me back; I never got a call back from the manager. AT&T customer service has really gone down the drain. Nothing about this company is professional or worth having.

I did NOT even want to give one star. That might give the impression that I was even remotely satisfied with the performance of the AT&T customer service rep that I have been dealing with for over ONE MONTH. Lightening hit a pole in my yard and I have not had internet, phone or cable since that day. UNBELIEVABLE! I have called every single day for 30 days and they still will not come out to fix the problem. All I have been able to get to get a massive run around from every person at the call center. I understand that they are busy, but there should be a department that they could transfer me to, that handles certain calls, like mine, with some sort of detailed assessment to find out what has happened and how to fix it. Instead, I am disconnected rudely or transferred to having to leave a voice message that says someone will call you back. They WILL NEVER, NEVER call you back. They are the only cable company that runs service where I live, so I don't know what I an suppose to do. I would NEVER EVER recommend AT&T to anyone who could be sitting at home and have the unfortunate luck of lighting hitting a pole because you now are off the GRID. Especially in ATT&T EYES

I am not sure if the sales associate was new, but my screen was blank. He did not try to help me, but kept giving me the insurance number to call. I told him ¨How can I call someone and my phone screen is black?¨ It just felt like since I was not there to buy a phone, he did not offer any other options. I would have been willing to buy another phone. He sucked. I will never go to that location again.

July 12, 2018

AT&T sold my pastor and wife an iPhone 8 (buy one get one) in January 2018. The Rep told him that his wife could keep her current phone number (She had been a long termed customer), but they gave her a new anyway. They ended up paying for three phone bills since January 2018. They overpaid a minimum of $550 for the old number which should have been disconnected.

AT&T said it was their fault that they should have cancel the old number because in order to take advantage of the getting an additional phone you had to get a new phone number. She could not use her long termed old number. Both are long termed customers of AT&T. But we won’t be one for long.

I was on a 3 way call with pastor and AT&T and heard the reps say you can keep you old number. It was not noted in the files and AT&T said she did not asked for her old number to be disconnected. Pastor had been on line with AT&T for two days and spoke with 11 Reps in 8 hours. Some reps are just incompetent. We call the 800.331.0500 for complaints and this is the kicker. At this number a guy name Bruno say, I will have to transfer because I don’t change account. Also at this number, I got a Toni who put me on hold for 4 hours. She never came back and I finally hung up. On July 10th, I had spoken with 8 reps and their story was not consistent and they didn’t know what to do. I wonder whether their names were correct.

I am beginning to believe all the thousands of complaints about AT&T. That it is a scam for profits business. Our phone bills have continues to increase every month while we are using them the same with no changes to the services.

Finally, I talk with a second Bruno, he said, that AT&T had changed and we don’t care if you leave. I will give you up to two months credit because the account notes doesn’t show a request to cancel the old number. This is just good will. It seems that all the bureaucracy is for the benefit of AT&T and customer are left out. In my research, I’ve found that complaints made about AT&T are rarely solved and it appears that most complaints are ruled in favor of AT&T.

We moved into another home in December of 2017, at that time our contract through the combined Direct TV and AT&T INTERNET services I spoke with someone about possible canceling my services before we moved. The person I had spoke with stated that he would get my bill under a hundred dollars and we could decide to cancel when our contract was up in August of 2018 if we wanted to. He specifically stated our contract would not change upon moving services from one home address to another. He also stated our combined bill would be approx. 88 dollars per month. Charging me INTERNET 50 for only 30 a month. We moved and approx. around March I had received an email stating my Direct TV and AT&T bill were going to be separated and no longer combined. While I thought this was odd I assumed it was something they were doing across the board. All of a sudden I realize that I was now paying 74 dollars for internet alone. When I called customer service about this they had stated that it shown that I had chose to separate my bills and in turn that lost my bundle savings. Common sense alone should have be apparent that a person would not choose to pay two separate bills and pay more. I was frustrated but the technician stated that they would combine my bills and credit me for the past months I had been over paying. Also that the next month my bills would be combined and at the 88 dollars I was originally told I would be paying. This was at the beginning of June. I called customer service again yesterday after looking at my bill for internet alone again at 74 dollars on July 11,2018 and I was told that it would take another month before they would be combined and when I asked then if they would take away the 74 dollar charge for internet as I was already credited for the last mistake (why would I pay 74 the next month after I thought I resolved this issue) I was told that whoever I spoke with in June not only did not fix my issue but downgraded my internet without my authorization from Internet 50 to internet 25 I was furious that now not only am I paying more but for less internet essentially. When asked if they could fix it they stated that it was "not allowing" them to give me the internet 50 back for the price I was told at 30 dollars a month. On top of all that I found out that when we had our services moved it DID in fact extend our contract out another TWO YEARS. I feel like every time I call customer service they say they are fixing my issue then I find out they have messed it more, I feel I have been lied to on numerous occasions, I feel that they give you false information and trick you into services (ie. our contract. I wish I would have had that recorded because I specifically asked him that and he said no.) Another issue we had was at one point during all this was I had found out we had been paying for an extra receiver for two months.

I spoke with a rep regarding my telephone bill. I have been a customer for about 17 years. I had some concerns about my bill and a credit that a sales rep told me I could get if I were to call customer service, which I did. The male rep I spoke with on 07/11/2018 was extremely rude he kept cutting me off and over talking me. He had way to much "sass" in his voice, and lack understanding which made me completely feel as if my concern didn't matter. He put the manager on the phone, and he didn't try to help at all. This is the worst customer service call I've ever had from at&t which left me crying because the rep was so rude! And nothing got resolved.

I called back in the beginning of April I believe. (I don't have my notes with me right now). We went over on our phone internet and were charged an extra $15.00. I called to see how much it would be to up the usage some. The girl told me I could get unlimited internet on all phones and it would save me $20 a month on my wireless phones, and $15 a month on my Direct TV. My wireless phones ran $205 a month. So she assured me my wireless bill would be $170 a month and my direct tv bill would be another $15 off a month. She said it started right then. Well my next bill WENT UP to $303 a month. I called and it I was told it would be fixed, that it would run $186 a month plus tax, not including my direct tv bills, and that they would give me a credit that would show up on the bill that would be due on the 17th. Well the credit was never put on. I called again and was told it would be $186 month plus tax, not including the direct tv bill (the $170 a month was never mentioned, when I asked they said it was $186). Well I was assured it was fixed. My next wireless bill was $280. I called again and was told that it was not correct, and he would fix it but it would run $240 a month plus tax. My husband did get a phone but that was only $18 a month. The guy told me he saw how many times I called in and that he would have someone call me. Well that has been over a week and never heard from anyone. Every time we have ever changed anything on our phone we ended up getting overcharged and if it is fixed it takes forever. Once our phones and contract are paid off I will switch to someone else. I am not the only one who has trouble with ATT. I have never been lied to so much.

I just came from the AT&T store in ElDorado, Ks. I went there to see about getting my cracked screen protector replaced. When I first got my iphone from you the clerk asked if I wanted a screen protector put on the phone, i said yes. She never said the protector would need to be registered to get the warranty. Later I cracked the screen and when I went to have it replaced I found out it would cost me $50. The clerk at the time asked about registering the new screen protector with Gadget Guard and I asked her to go ahead and do it. This afternoon I went to see about getting a new screen the clerks claimed they could find no registration. The clerks were not only not very helpful but acted like I had never registered the screen. I know the screen was registered by the clerk after the first one was replaced, it makes absolutely no sense that we would not have registered the screen after the first broken one. When I could not remember the password to get to the Gadget Guard account they claimed my e-mail address was no good, I can assure there is nothing wrong with my e-mail address. I am being told that the only way I would get a screen protector is pay $50. I know I was registered and feel that the clerks were trying to take advantage of me. My account no. is 444019670.
Larry Doornbos

High speed DSL department is a joke! Their Reps are incompetent & when you finally get through after multiple calls & excessive wait times they state "wrong department this is Uverse I'll transfer you" then they just hang up! Then if by chance you finally get though to the department for DSL which is handled by Bell South [no fiber optic out here] on 855-466-2691 and get their "code of the week", which is useless as it goes to voicemail of some fictitious Rep who asks you "give all your info all over again and what problem you are having". Ridiculous/stupid/incompetent as well as the computer answering system they have! All the while they want you to "Pay your bill today" for their crappy service! If I could give them a minus 5 star rating I would! These outages happen every month and last a week or more. AT&T cares? NOT!!!

I applied online for service, was approved had to pay a small amount. amount was paid, went to store to pick up merchandise and was told had to pay 500. i was approved in the morning and mid afternoon was not i have emails saying was on zero down payment. and now i cant get my phones. its sad that people get treated like this and cant even speak to someone of higher authority.

We have had DirectTv since about 1995 in California. We moved to Indiana and signed up for the service 2 years ago. When the promo for Direct TV and internet was coming to an end, we went to an ATT store near us to see if there were other options. This was a authorized dealer, not a corporate store which we didn't know at the time. The difference between the two, ended up costing us in the long run.
We asked what we could do to keep direct tv, since our bill was about to double in price since we are on a fixed income. The manager said there was nothing they could do about keeping the cost the same for us. His option was Uverse, that was owned by AT&T. He told us that it wasn't cable, it was all fiber optic. And the internet would be about 4 times as fast as our current internet and no weather interruptions like satellite. Since there was no help from Direct TV as far a price, we chose to get Uverse. We also switched our cell service to ATT, got new phones and got the Uverse TV and internet package. The main reason we even considered it was that he said everything would be "better", as far as internet speed. We would have rather stayed with Direct TV, we have never had any issues with them.
When the installer arrived, I found out there is no fiber optic anywhere near our area. So everything they installed is running on CAT-5 phone line. The tech told us our internet was exactly the same as before. He said its running at 6 megabites and no where near the 4 times faster we were told we would have. I took it for granted the manager at the store who helped us, knew what he was talking about. We found out that's not the case. He looked up our address online, so he knew exactly where we lived. The install tech told us the only fiber optic in the area was a new sub division was a new sub division being built now. I feel like I was deceived, in order to make the sale.
I contacted the Direct TV loyalty dept.which told me they were very sorry but couldn't do anything to help me. Contacted AT&T to find out about returning the Direct Tv boxes, explained the situation to them and received another, I'm sorry. They did say I could double my internet speed to 12 megs for additional $50 a month. So much for the help...Customer service did say we have 30 days from installation of Uverse to cancel. But none of the terms were put on paper at the time of purchase.
I was surprised and disappointed no one at At&t / Direct TV loyalty dept. wanted to work with us.
Here is the store we went to:
At&t
Justin
2683 Main St
Plainfield, IN 317 838 3099

These authorized dealers are using your name, to make money and deceive your customers. We have 30 days from install to decide to keep or drop everything.
Concerned Customer,
Robin Tice

Have the unlimited plan worked great went and got a new phone now this unlimited plan has a limit and it made my hotspot absolutely worthless after 10 gb that wasn’t in the plan we paid for have been customers for decades and this is how they treat us? Upgrade your phone and downgrade your plan? $1000 phone that I can’t truly enjoy because the hotspot is worthless not what I call good service. Speaking of service we’ll that isn’t great either.

Have feedback for AT&T?