AT&T Complaints Continued... (Page 7)

941+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call AT&T corporate: 1 (800) 331-0500

At&t keeps going up with their prices and keep giving me the run around with the type of plan I have, one sale person said I have a month to month, then a other saleperson said it's a year plan. when I call to close my account, at&t want to charge with me $90.00 because I am flee up with their price change.

Called to review purchase of I phone 5s 12.1GB ( charged 650 and was told that was the price at that time). However another sales representative said that price was associated with the the 32GB 5s. So no real explanation for the difference in cost was explained and no resolution. Also a sudden increase (63$) in my bundle service occurred and the explanation was given a promotion expired. To help reduce new rate another promotion was offered that still increased monthly bill (34$). I said that wouldn't work and was placed on hold to speak with an account specialist after 20 minutes I hung up thoroughly dissatisfied. Customer for almost 20 years.

I received two monthly bills stating that I owed nothing for my ATT Uverse account. I had just switched and moved and so I did not think anything of this since I had payments that were pending. Then the next month I receive a bill for not only the billing month but the previous two months with an "apology" that the billing department had made an error and I now had these charges to answer to. This is fraud and is not correct. I will be addressing this with my attorney in that I have two bills that state I owe nothing for that time period and now I have a bill stating that I have charges from those two billing cycles. I should not have to pay for your inability to run a business correctly.

I called into customer service today regarding my phone service being suspended. I was given several different stories by two different people as to why my first bill was so high. The third person i got was a supervisor in escalation. I explained to her as well as the two previous agents that i was at work and i have two disabled children i cannot speak in detail about whats going on can we set up payment for Friday march 27 2015 and i will call this evening and we can talk in depth about what is going on. The escalation female i spoke with who claimed her name was Michelle after refusing to give me her name said she couldn't do anything for me until i made a payment. I told her i could not till Friday she said there was nothing she could do for me. I told her to turn my phone back on and she said sorry cant do that.

I said then transfer me to someone who can and she said ill transfer you to the Spanish department and i told her you actually admitting to transferring me to the wrong department because im upset and your mad because im mad i said your in customer service u cant talk to me like that u can get fired she said no i wont no one will do anything to me. She said other very rude and mean things that i cannot remember because i am at work trying to concentrate and this has really affected my whole entire day. I have not received any notice that my bill was due by phone fax text email or regular mail. I do ot appreciate the way all of you representatives talked to me and i will tell every family member i have about how awful at&t is. I have revert been treated so badly and unprofessionally in my life.

All of this is because some one at ATT disconnected SCADA data lines that have to be in compliance with NERC/FRCC/DOE, and fines can be levied at my company for mistakes made by ATT?!? The (3) pending circuit installs have been designed. Central Office cards are being expedited and will not be in until late Wednesday. Orders will be dispatched Thursday. As of an hour ago, I was unable to locate the orders in your express ticketing system. This may not be the case now, but at that time the order had a due date of 3/30. It was also pending dispatch and had not been picked up by a tech. This is where my disconnect comes in at. I can appreciate all hands on deck to resolve this, so let’s show due diligence and someone up the chain please call me with answers. I have turned down many circuits and not removed translations or reassign OE’S the same day. New policy maybe? How this happened is not the matter. What does it take to get this fixed before COB today?

Yes, So I have my At&t phone a little over four months and im getting messages 20 minutes later, my calls aren't showing up and it shuts down by itself... fix my problem ?

In my opinion customer serve at ATT has gone downhill BIG TIME, I dealt with Bill from Rochester NY, a customer service rep, found him to be nasty and rude so I asked to speak with a supervisor, he down right refused my request and said he could help me, I than insisted on speaking to a supervisor and he told me NO he will not transfer me to one. he sia he could help I told him that he didn't help me yet. Comcast had bad ratings on their customer service well I think Comcast got rid of their bad seeds and ATT hired them. I had Epix, the rep told me I didn't have to pay because I had the 450 package, well find out it was a promotion and find I'm paying for it. They say one thing and then do something else. Mind you all the do is show OLD movies and charge you for it, their programing is terrible, I get the movies from Red Box, they are current and cheap to rent, to rent a movie from ATT is $6:00 for something current.

I have AT&T UVERSE phone, tv, &internet, two times this week they went out. About two weeks ago after having my tv interrupted off and on all winter a technician came out did some rewiring and changed my modem. This has not solved the problem. I am about ready to change carriers from AT&T.

I have been a customer with AT&T for over a year . Almost 5 months ago I was promise a reward card for up grading ..... the funny thing is I NEVER GOT THE AWARD CARD and have been giving the run around with AT&T every since. Now if i held my payment for over 5 months I would have been cut off. They have every excuse in the world as to why the card have not came and even went as far as saying the mail man is keeping it ... FUNNY - I get a monthly bill with no ISSUES

at&t i have two cell phones i always pay my bill every month. i dropped my phone no. and the glass cracked. i contacted at&t about and they told me to contact my insurance to see if i had coverage, which i did, they told me they would replace me with another phone and they would send me a return box to return it in.they told me that there was a deductible of 149.00 dollars. they told me they would it to my account.when the receive the phone that was to be repaired. i found out that i could have my regular phone repaired much cheaper.i contacted them before the deadline and told them i was returning their new phone because i made arrangement to have my old phone repaired because i had gotten use of it the told me when they receive the phone they would not add it to my account, they had already received the new phone and the insurance co.added the 149.00 dollars to my account. which came to 275.00 dollars. i cannot pay 275.00 dollars on my account. i told them i would pay my regular bii when due,and will not pay the 149.00 dollars the insurance added to my account.they did not repair my old phone.they want me to pay the 149.00 dollars and within 90 days they will refund me. at&t told me if i don't pay it they will charge me late charges. that's not fair.

My husband has terminal Brain cancer and we live on a very limited budget. I was with a different carrier and wanted to find a better cheaper plan! I called AT&T and spoke with a present at seven she assured me that she could get me a better plan for less money she also told me that they were having a promo and I would you see the hundred dollar credit for each phone. That there would be a one time fee of 40$ to connect my phone lines but that it would be dropped because I was getting the 200$ credit for the two phones. And my monthly bill would only be 105$ (30$ cheaper than I was paying at the other carrier) I thought wow great deal! Then I got my bill and it was 250$ nothing was credited as a matter of a fact they couldn't even find a promo and if there was one it wouldn't be added to my account for 10 weeks! That's not what i was told in the beginning but since I couldn't even find a promo and her notes I wouldn't be credited that anyway! On top of that my bill monthly would be 125$! I asked to speak to a supervisor but have yet to be able to! I feel very taken advantage of. I came to this company expecting better service. And I've only been disappointed lied to and handed a large bill that I can NOT afford to pay!

I am sending this email due to a problem concerning my cell phone.i dropped my cell phone in january 2015 and broke the front glass. i contacted the insurance co.they told me i was covered but the deductable would be 149.00 dollars and would be added to my regular account, i thought about and said ok.so they sent me a new phone and it was not like my phone.so i checked arround and decided to get it fixed a a lower price. so i made contact and told them i decided to get it repaired. so they told me to send the new phone back in the returned box the sent the new phone in and they would take the 149.00 dollars off my account.they have received the phone long time before my account was due.so they sent me a bill of 275.00 dollars. they added the 149.00 dollars to my regular account,and i cannot pay that amount.i always pay my bill on time. the insurance co.has the returned phone. at&t tells they want me to pay the 275.00 dollars or they will charge me 5.00 dollars late charges every 5 days.i like a&t services,i cannot pay 275.00 dollars,i will pay my regular bill on time. we all are trying to survive.

Returned a cellphone for a warranty replacement and it was returned with a crack on the screen and the back cover pried off. You can see the tool marks by the SIM card slot. AT&T refused to honor the warranty and denied removing the back cover. Tried multiple times to get this resolved and they wont budge. If you ever have a warranty issue I would try and find a place local that you can take it to because if something happens after you ship it you will be stuck with a $420 bill.

That rollover data plan, doesn't really rollover. Not all that you have left over at the end of the month. Then the customer service rep tells me what I'm looking at on the phone is not accurate. So I had her tell me what she saw as accurate at the moment and I figured it out from what I saw on my phone, while on the phone, and my phone is acurate. So she referred me to next months bills. So many problems with AT&T

As a contractor I need to schedule a late payment after confirming a date with a representative a day later my service was suspended. I was hung up on twice (no I was not cussing).had I knew they couldn't arrange a late payment I would have made other arrangements. I feel like when they want me to upgrade they are sooooo nice but if I need help the customer service SUCKS . ANYWAY after 7 year so I am changing to verizon.i got lied to and ....well that just doesn't sit right with me.

I was having problems receiving and making phone calls on my iPhone. I contacted AT&T to inquire what the problem was. I had the misfortune of getting on the other line the worst customer service person, ever ... his name is Juan Lawrence. His attitude was basically " ... so what if you have a problem" He was totally disinterested and disconnected from the entire conversation, and he practically dared me to switch providers. It was a horrible experience ! I had never in my entire life had a conversation with such a pathetic worthless customer service provider.AT&T, you just lost a loyal customer.

My daughter and I are At&t customers since 2006 I believe and honestly speaking had unpleasant situations with at&t ever since every few months there's a situation.: However this latest situation have been the worst thus far. I ordered a Samsung s 5 on Saturday February 28th. March 2nd I called to find out the status of the order. I was told by a Representative that the terms and condition wasn't accepted I went on line to accept the terms for the second time. called back to at&t spoke to a associate who said the same thing that the terms weren't accepted I said to the rep that I did and after I excepted the terms a box I believe appear in red writing that said I already excepted it This has been going on for going on three weeks. On Monday March 9th I spoke yet again to the at&t associate I explain to her every thing that has occur these past weeks. She in turn said to me that I didn't have to wait for the online order that continue to say pending I could go into the at&t store and get the phone after I cancel the online order. I took her suggestion and receive the phone

The at&t associate never told me that by going into the store that the price would change While in the store I called online with the help of at&t associate I cancel the order The rep also spoke to the online associate and ask for him to do something I forget what so that she can place the order . what ever it was needed to be done before she could continue with my order. I was charge an activation fee being that I didn't do the transaction on line I was also told by a associated that I could try to call and speak to the supervisor at the location where I brought the phone and ask if she could wave the activation fee I did that spoke to a gentleman who said his name was diamond He was suppose to give the supervisor my number so that she could call me back She was business at the time when I called I can't remember the young ladies name although I have that information on a piece of paper at home. I never received a call .

I called at&t for the last time today March 12, 2015 the associate I spoke said that the order wasn't cancel I paid for the taxes that needed to be paid in order to get the phone, with my credit card and I haven't received my funds as of today 3/12/15 Honesty speaking I should have found another provider after all the negative situations I've had with AT& T thus far. I've done everything I could do to resolve this matter I hope some one from this corporate office will help me resolve this matter and return my money.

MY at&t uverse box shorted my LG TV main board HDMI ports, Will my TV be repaired. The unit in question was replaced.

I bought a Android phone in February 2015 . It is March 2015 . On March 11, 2015 I was making dinner set the phone down on the counter to fix dinner . After dinner I went back and picked it up off the counter and went to use it . All I saw was lines jumping on the screen . I powered it down and brought it back up and it was fine again,. two minutes later the lines were back . I got in my car and drove to the nearest AT&T store for customer service to see what happened . The sales representative told me it looks like I should set it down more secure . He told me to buy a better secure phone . '

He said it might have a glitch in it . Let it set for a couple days to see if it will stop . The lines are jumping worse . It is a TO GO PHONE . I am very upset and not happy how this was handled . The representatives do not pay no attention and give quality service because it is a TO GO PHONE AND NOT A CONTRACT ! I do not understand that , I pay a monthly bill to AT&T just like everyone else does . AT&T are getting money from me just like everybody else is . He thinks it has a glitch in it and if it doesnt go away to buy another phone . Are you kidding me I just bought it a month ago. I can not run back and buy another phone cause it has a glitch in it !

I initially acquired AT&T U-verse 450 back in July of 2011 with the first month and installation paid in advance ($391.66). I dropped the U-verse TV but kept the Internet and Telephone in May of 2013 ($100.63). I returned all of the rented equipment AT&T supplied for the TV service. I received a refund for the portion of the TV's month that I didn't use but not the month in advance that I'd initially paid. I continued to get request from AT&T to restart my TV service with them for $29.00 for 12 months for basic service.

On 09/10/2014 I talked with an AT&T Associate named Elyssa whereby she signed me up to switch back to U-verse TV and said that my U-verse Package of Internet, Telephone and U-verse 450 TV would be $184.00 per month, not including taxes and fees. AT&T Technician "Sharonda" came out to install my TV equipment and was surprised to see that my house was already set up for AT&T and all she had to do was switch out DIRECTV Boxes for AT&T's." Sharonda spent about twenty minutes switching out the boxes and adjusting the sets, two hours talking to my wife and I and then another hour and a half sitting in her truck.

My new bill arrived and I was floored, $608.65. There were one time fees totaling $247.00 plus one month advance fees again! I now have two wireless access points sitting atop my computer desk wired in series. AT&T ripped me off and refuses to consider that I've been defrauded.

They are the biggest manipulators and are able to rip you off like if there's nothing wrong with that. I went into the store and needed and weren't able to give me any information or help me out in any way. They have no idea what they are doing.

I have been experiencing reception difficulties since day one of my contract. After complaining to my local AT&T store the sales rep installed another "chip" which in his words would improve the reception. He also commented that if this "chip" didn't help they (at&t) probably have to do some upgrades to the cell tower. I live north of the reception tower. when i called to again complain about the reception or the lack there of the sales person flipped it back on me. Why have i continued my contract with them for the past 2 years without pursuing the reception issue? So she also told me that reception in my area is a "2". That's what the problem is. If that was a problem from the onset why wasn't i informed of it?

She did offer a fix - a mechanism to enhance the reception quality thru my dsl at a purchase price of $150.00. (there is a $75.00 rebate). So because i have lousy reception and didn't continue to complain the solution is a cost of $75.00 to me because at&t cannot provide the reception i can't get and was not aware of in the beginning. Really? There a 3 places in my house that i can get a signal - the bathroom (on the toilet), my downstairs at my computer desk and my nightstand in the upstairs bedroom. I was so frustrated this morning that i told the sales girl i couldn't talk to her and hung up the phone. Don't treat me like it's my fault. Honesty from the onset would have been nice. How is charging someone extra for services you cannot provide the customers responsibility? Have been with at&t 27 years.

I decided to go with AT&T two months ago. I bought an I phone 6 plus. The store is 1000 S. Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa Florida, 33629. The person who sold me was Luis Lopez. We both speak English and Spanish, so, believe me no room for mistake. I was sure that I made all the questions and I understood everything, considering that nowadays they charge you for everything.He was very nice, but turned out to be lied right on my face.

1- the phone wouldn't charge, went to store told him about it. Can't do anything! Apple Store would take care of everything, no questions ask, they would give you a new one. NEVER, it took different visits,and they finally got it working for me ( one day old phone and they had nothing to do with it)

2- convince me to take a tablet home, free try for 14 days,no charge except 10 dollars monthly if I keep it. Did not even open it return it on the 10th day. My first bill came, with a charge of 40 dollars for the tablet, NEVER KNEW, there was a 40 dollar fee for the tablet connection in addition to the 10 dollar monthly..worse non- refundable. They saw in the record I returned it on time, but it did not matter. Luis, lied to me. I spent so much time in AT&T phone to get credit for it, they did finally.

3- now I received my 2nd bill and turns out to be Luis lied to me again, I got a plan 5 dollars monthly for International call to Peru and the minute is 1cent. Why not ? said Luis, For 1 cent you call to Peru, it is a great one!!. So I signed for plan. Now that I checked my bill 58 dollars in International calls, they charged me 25 cents per minute instead of 1 cent. I have spent so much of my time in customer service AGAIN. They would not take responsibility, they credit me 25 dollars but not the 58.

I am so done with them! It is so sad that a company like this, cannot be reliable, accountable, honest, trusted. It is deceiving . I want my money back!! You lied to me.

My complaint is that on feb 7th the infinity NASCAR car race was shown on fox sports one but someone at at&t figured we would rather watch people throwing darts rather watching the NASCAR race.which I cannt believe anyone would do. We got this service because it was going to show all the NASCAR races all year. The three top divisions of NASCAR were to be shown on fox one or fox two Along with certain ARCA races. So please explain to me why you did this and dont tell me it wasnt available because it was to the dish networks you people chose to not show it and I am very upset with you..Now is this going to continue? I will not watch darts come on give me a break how much does darts bring to you? I bet the ratings were not very high. So do I have to change to another network for phone internet and TV? I am sure that I am not the only one upset with you.

I been a customer with AT&T for almost 2 years and I do not appreciate and am not satisfied with the phone I purchased back in December 2014. The Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini is not operable at all times and is not functioning and calling when I want it to. This phone is JUNK! I know this phone may have insurance on it but I prefer to get another phone as a credit that I can pay its money worth monthly. I would like to escalate this issue to a supervisor or your corporate because I been having issues with your faulty device that is not worth paying for. I will be in touch with a rep tomorrow and try to get this issue taken care of unless someone can contact me right away. This phone has been giving me a huge headache and problems because this phone will not function. How am I supposed to talk to someone or do something on my phone if it doesn’t work? This phone is accident free its just your performance and quality of the phone that makes it CRAP! I will be waiting for someone to contact me.

First I registered at a $28 rate for U-Verse internet. The very first month I was charged $66.50, to which they absolutely would not return my money but held it as "credit", which could then only be applied after 3 billing cycles(!). For the next 6 months I was charged $56 (DOUBLE) what I should be paying and I had to constantly call the company and request my payment reduction, something that took an hour and a half each time. Finally, when I thought I got the credit applied to my account, the contract was renewed without my authorization for another year. The month after I was charged for the previous bill (which should have been paid for with the credit) and the current month plus penalties. Beautiful.

After another 2 hours on the phone and going through 3 people who simply could not understand the 5th grade math, I finally managed to find someone very useful who fixed up my account. Never again will I do business with ATT.

I called at&t regarding my bill. It seemed a lot higher this month. (approx. 100.00). I paid $200.00 on 3/4 of my bill and called 3/5 @ 12:00 approx. to find out the extra charges. One extra charge I was told was $59.00 for activation fee for tablet. I was never informed of activation fee. I was told my bill would be reviewed and receive a call back in 30 minutes. Never received a call. Text came thru at 5:30pm saying my account would be credited $40.00 (which I do appreciate) but, no explanation what $40.00 was. I called at&t told that activation fee was waived for my tablet $40.00( activation fee $59.00?). I called again and spoke with Cierra Brown going over my bill and talking about prorated fees. Kept asking if I understood or is this too confusing for me. Asked her not to talk to me like I was the dumb one. I have never complained to at&t before. I have always been treated very nice in the past and appreciative of that. I have been a customer for at least 15 to 18 years of more. I did not appreciate the way this was handled or spoken to. Usually receive a text asking to rate my phone calls and how I was treated not this time? (have always in the past gave very good feed back).

3-6-15 I had to make phone to AT&T in FEB, and now in March due to fact that an AT&T agent changed my plan without my authorization. I had called in Feb to inquire about the account charges, she told me it was due to the tax rate. She then questioned me if want a phone, I said no that will increase my bill,then she tried another option, I said that will also increase my bill. I then told here I trying to decrease my bill. She then said she could give me discounted rate on my next two months bills, I said fine. In March I received my bill and my U-verse tv plan from 300 to the 450 plan. I never agreed or was asked to change my plan which increase my bill aroung $50. So, I called Friday 914 am. 3-16-2015 to have it changed back the agent said there were notes, and I told her I dont care what notes were in my file I never authorized the in Feb to make changes to my account. This agent should not be allowed to make changed my account on her behalf. Im pissed off know because I have to pay 131.61 instead the 86.11 I normally pay every month. If anything I should get a discount for paying ontime, yall dont have a discount for that do ya.

I am writing in reference to the ending balance of $277.40. I have called three times, and of course, cannot understand the representatives. During the December call, the representative was to research the account and get back to me…never heard back from her. This week, I was on the phone one hour trying to resolve this issue but unfortunately was not able to. During this call, the first representative did not have a clue about anything and I could not understand her English. After 30 minutes with no resolution, I asked to speak to her supervisor so she transferred me to her supervisor in California. Again, I could not understand the supervisor, and of course, supervisor did not have a clue how to resolve issue at hand.

At 5:58 p.m. when it was time for her shift to end, she transferred me to “payments” without informing the payroll representative or myself that she was transferring my call. So within this one hour phone call, I was transferred three times, explaining the situation three times, and of course, the payroll representative could not assist me because she only takes payments. This is so ridiculous that AT&T has lost its customer service level of integrity. In the past, AT&T always had superb customer service, which has always been the reason I have maintained accounts with AT&T; however, this will no longer be the case. I have been with AT&T for over 10 years.

The above mentioned account was effective April, 2014. I terminated the account on November 26/28, 2014 because I was moving in with a friend who already had service. My final statement reflects 11 months of early termination fees, which is not accurate. All three representatives have agreed I should not be charged with 11 months BUT NONE have the knowledge or the tenacity to investigate and resolve the problem. It is easier to say they will call back, transfer the call, or disconnect our call. I would like some resolution to this situation so I can move on. I would appreciate feedback or a phone call from a representative who can speak English and rectify the problem.

They keep on charging me the wrong amount I would of only have to pay29.99 for this month if adjustment was made to me account somebody isn't doing their job I a very angry customer every month I have to agure with them about my bill they keep charging me more and more each month if you guys can't get my bill right I just going Togo with some body else because into going to keep telling where you are charging way over board

This is by far the very worst company out there. I broke up with AT&T a few years ago. I used them for my home and mobile communications and after 12 plus years and in the end they just robbed me. I could kick myself now for forgiving them and giving them another chance to do business with them. This time I got screwed over even worse. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, Run from this company before they snatch your purse. I did not sign up for a contract, nor did I want a commitment, and expressed that at the time of purchase. I was told that I would not have a commitment, so I decided to give them a shot again in hopes that they would treat me as a valued customer.

Setting up my service was a nightmare and they billed me over $300 when i was told there was no fee to turn on my phone line. When I disconnected my service AT&T informed me over the phone that I would not have any disconnection fees (I checked). I should have known they would send me a huge bill regardless of what they said (close to $400 and that was not even the final bill). I called to complain, was very kind, but they could careless about you or myself. They are white collar thieves looking to swipe your wallet. I was told by the rep that they had sent me a letter that basically states we are allowed to rob you for any reason when and if you decide to use our service(s). Please run, there are better companies out there, AT&T is no longer the an American company, they are a terrorist company. I am actually embarrassed that I chose to do business with them.

I have two accounts, have had for years. I couldn't understand why the amount was so different for each bill. I question the billing, AT&T was charging $21.00 on one bill for long distance service and 10.69 on the other. When ask why, i was told because we didn't have our services local and log distance tie together. I told them we did and had it for about 3 years. I was told they would start a investigation on it. I receive this bill still being charged the $21.00 for long distance. Also there was no way the math added up for that bill on services. It was explained to me in broken English the fuzzy math. There is no break down on the bill. I feel the numbers are put on the bill hopping you will not look too close. I hate calling AT&T to question any bill. I can't understand the person working there. I think that's what they want , to wear you down so you will just give up. Other than my phone internet service is $39.00 and the other account internet service is $42.37 a difference of $3.37. They should be the same. There again i don't understand why one internet service is different from the other. I think most people don't have two accounts that come to the same place where they can compare. I think AT&T with their fuzzy math is ripping all of us off.

We needed to move our mother to a nursing home and after talking with a man from India for an hour and a half it was all set up. The day before the move, I called and after another hour and a half with another person from India, I was told they would be there before 6 pm. After 5:30 came and still no one. I called and after I got another person from India who after 30 minutes finally contected me to the install dept where I got an AMERICAN who said I was not even on the books. REALLY? Totally angry...

I was going to change my phone and internet service to AT&T when I changed to DirectTV. I was told I would have the same phone number and it was not the same. I immediately cancelled and received an e-mail that it was cancelled. A modem had been sent to me already and I returned it with the form inside cancelled. It was received and verified as so with AT&T. I have called numerous times and they continue to send me bill, collection notices, and more bills. The last AT&T person on February 2nd said this was handled. Now I get another collection notice. I will call ponce more and then send all copies to the FCC, Consumer Relations, and the Attorney General of Texas.

I have been getting a statement for about two years for phone number 260 824 8071 acct 2113697 with a 5 cent credit on it. I have called every phone number on your statement ...everyone the people I talk to gave me. Been transferred only God knows how many times! I have written a letter to your company. I just want you to KEEP the 5 cents!!! I worked in Healthcare for 25 years ....we had a policy ...small balance/small credit balance policy we wrote off balances like this. PLEASE do this to this account. Working in the billing department of a hospital I know how costly statements are and postage....multiply that by (2) two YEARS ....DO YOU GET THE PICTURE? I am tired of these statements. Because of them we cancelled our landline and we have had it forever. Get your act together. I really would like an answer to this email...and by the way I have been told by several of your people they took care of it and we would not get anymore statements.....they were wrong.

For over 3 years and through 3 different accounts I've had nothing but problems with overcharges and phantom items billed to me to the tune of almost $2500 from 23 events. No joke.
It start with my original account which was a landline phone and DSL service. When I moved into a new apartment I hooked up my phone and there was a dial tone. I called ATT to have this turned off and establish new service. Gave them all my info and since it wasn't too far from my last place and only a few days I was able to keep my last phone number. A installation date was set two days later and the line disconnected a few hours later.

When the install technician never showed up I called, from a mobile phone, to find out why and found out that they wouldn't install new service until the outstanding bill, left by the previous occupant by the way, to which they pretty much accused me of trying to defraud them, was paid. After a day of speaking with customer service reps and managers pointing out the difference in account info and that I had service at a different location for all the time this other phone service was on it was finally resolved. In starting this new service I was to get a special promotion price, free install, modem and a $100 pre-paid credit card. The card was to take 6-8 weeks to receive.

My first bill I was charged $100 for installation. Which after few calls was resolved. The second month I was billed $100 for the modem which took a couple of days to get credited for. Now 10 weeks had gone by and I didn't receive my gift card so I called in about it. After alot of run around even though the offer was still running on their website they decided that they would just credit me $100 to my account. Somehow by this it nullified my promotional package and I was moved into a much higher phone plan and doubled internet charges which they tried to blame me for. This took like 3 days and like 10 calls to finally correct. That was just the start of my nightmare with ATT. Over the 1 1/2 year I had DSL service I was constantly bombarded with overcharges like being double billed for my internet service every 2-3 months or back billed for a higher rate having my service interrupted sometimes.

The last time I called in to work out still yet another overcharge I was sold into getting Uverse promising that it would consolidate alot of things and end these problems. It didn't. For another 2 years I've been charged for equipment I've never received. Installations and repairs that never happened or was needed or even asked for. Charged for equipment that was supposed to be free with promotions. Spontaneous changes to my bundle pricing with no apparent reason. Which have caused suspensions in my service around 12 times or so for days sometimes. All which is due to no fault on my part but which I've had to pay for. They don't pro-rate when they suspend service. You continue to pay until re-establish or discontinue. When I asked a billing rep to be reimbursed for all this accumulated time I was told there was nothing they could do that just being credited back the overcharges should be enough.

I plan to log a complaint with the Public Utilities Commission now. This is utter BS to me.

I set payment agreement to be drafted out my account .I call and talk to customers service to stop the drafted because the money would not be in the account.but I told customer service I would go into a the AT&T store and pay the money .I pay the money at the store I call customer service and said I pay the 565.29 that I agree to don't draft my account the is not there customers sad ok miss. Cunningham thank you for being the best of. AT&T.a day later I checked my account I had return check for 565.29 From AT&T l call customers again to stop the draft he say ok miss Cunningham. Today later 565.29 had been. Drafted from my account.l call back to say. I need my back customer service.the first time at&t denied me my money back.i call again and after waiting 20 minutes i got a manager name Abby i had to cry just so she could. Agree to refund my money back. But i had. To go the bank and get statement and fax.it's a week and i have not gotten my money back.i have to overdraft fee. I am very disappointed in at&t i have. Been. Customer for. 10 year and i have internet with them.please help.miss Cunningham.

My neighbor locked the SIM card on her phone and they would not unlock it. They wanted to send verification to her email account. The lady doesn't even own a computer. Had to take her to the at&t store but they would not except her ID card. After trying to put me on the account so that I could unlock it some 45 minutes later, it wad finally fixed. Do they not understand that seniors don't understand computers?

On 1/2/2015 my wireless was terminated with at&t. As of 2/14/2015 at&t is still auto debiting my account. The last amount was to be between $7 to $8 in a bill sent to me per two of there customer service representive. The auto debit of $31.05 on 1/14 was ok. HOWEVER the $73.38 was taken 2/14 out of my account and has not been refunded. My contract expired 4+ years ago. so there was no penalty. Services was for 12/27/2014 to 1/2/2015. the bill says used 34min INTERNATIONAL in the US and 4 texts INTERNATIONAL in the US. I have never called outside the US. The texts were not pictures so why the $73.38???? I have spoken to about six customer service reps. Two of them has transfer me to consumer cellular my new carrier. I have become so annoyed until it hurt to think about. I am tired and don't to want to think of it. I have permitted at&t to take minute and money before.

Consistently use bait and switch tactics with promotions! Very poor customer service! Rude customer service reps! TV service is the worse I've ever experienced! I have wasted countless hours on the phone resolving issues with AT&T. My advice is to select a different carrier for your phone, TV, and internet services. Hate this organization! They are a nightmare!

AT&T will get as much money they can get when you cancel your account with them. they will have all the excuses in the world why they have added $200, $500 from your account. Believe me they are so good that they will not hear your complaint regarding your account. Tried to fight it but just brought aggravation and a headache. It is not win battle from them. A big company is prepared for everything that they make sure they can get as much money from the customers. In addition, their customer service is the worst service. Now I am glad I left AT&T and will tell all my friends and families t get away from that company! Now I am stuck to be paying $581.90. The only thing to resolve the problem is to pay it in full and if not it will be forwarded to collection agency.

Att Sucks (Out Loud). Thanks for robbing me on the long distance charges, since we just came back, Piss on you! I am disabled, No income,except my wifes. Just had shoulder replaced, I hope you BURN!

DEAT SIR OR MA'AM,
I was deeply upset with your company. I was a loyal AT&T Customer for several years. In 2012 we experienced several months of service interruption and sometimes it was days without phone service. I am a Law Enforcement Officer and was without phone service and possibly impeded on my employment. I was satisfied that your company attempted to satisfy us with refunding us some monetary amounts. Several employees for your company were very helpful in assisting us as we were not happy. It saddens me that your company advises that the phone contacts are recorded and while we were advised that we were not going to be able to be refunded any more for the service interruptions. My wife and I inquired about ending our contract, not that we wanted to, but that I was not able to go without phone service, while I live in the city, well within range. An AT&T Customer Service person advised that we would be able to end our contract with AT&T without paying the termination fee. So this is what occured, and then we don't recieve any paperwork in the mail, until we receive paperwork from a collection agency stating allost $1000.00 including several hundreds of dollars for termination fees. My wife called and spoke with another AT&T Customer Service person who we advised the entire situation, this person then transferred my wife to a manager, whom advised her that they would look into the recorded phone call from our termination call. This manager advised to give her one week and then they would be in touch with us, and that AT&T would honor what the manager had said. Over a week passed and my wife called back speaking with another AT&T Customer Service person, having to explain the situation then being transferred to yet another manager, whom advised that not all calls are recorded, but only randomly recorded. This Manager advised that the company would not honor the non charge of termination fee as these are automatically charged. Now we were forced to pay approximately $1000.00 dollars becuase your company did not honor what you said.

Again, I am a Police Officer and feel that being treated like this is not ethically right. We would have not ended our service if the fees were not going to be waived.

I understand that we owed for some service but feel that we should not have been charged the termination fees. Times are tough enough and i do not appreciate your companies dishonesty.

I will voice my opinion about AT&T with not only people in my community but throughout my family and network of friends. A cell phone is a mandatory tool for a police officer and i feel that your company should record all phone calls so you can not use the absence of phone calls to your advantage.

I would also appreciate anything that can be done about any attempt to right this with me.

The account name is Robert Elick with authorized user of Tabitha Elick- Wilson.

DJ Wilson

I cancelled my business line in July 2012. I am still receiving a phone bill for service although I haven't been with them since July.After numerous phone calls , I was assured they would finish putting through the cancellation. As of today, Oct 25th, 2012, I am still receiving bills for a phone service that I dont have anymore with at&t.I have spent much time and hours on the phone trying to clear this matter up.What does it take to get a supervisor to correct this problem?

We received 7 unwanted phone calls this past week from some "card services - Rachel". We are sick of getting these calls weekly which have gone on for the past year or so. Either you do something about this annoyance or we are going to quit having our land-line telephone and go strictly with our cell phone. We have punched "3" until we are blue in the face or punched "1" and tried to talk to the representative and they just hang up on us. We are at the end of the line with these calls.

I purchased the bundle package over the phone. The technician installed it and was more complicated to operate than described originaly. Then I canceled the order and wanted to return to the previous package I had with them. Since then I have been without televison since November 16th and without telephone since yesterday. There is a total disregard for the affect it has on me. I am 91 years old and live alone and must have a telephone for emergencies. I can get no answer as to when service will be restored.

been trying to get my phone number from a previous carrier switched to AT&T. I have been told several different things on transferring the number. one person tells me they have sent in a request for the number several time and when i call the old carrier, they say they didn't get the request. on Friday [nov. 3] AT&T sent another request for the number and told me to go ahead and cancel the number. today i called to see why my phone is still not working and was told i wasn't suppose to cancel the service with the old carrier. this has been going on since nov. 29. all i get is the run around. once again i am on the phone with AT&T trying to get this mess straightened out.

To whom it may concern,

Hello, my name is Krishna, and I have been your customer for quite a few years. I am do frustrated with this issue that is not getting resolved. I have spoken to many customer representatives yet not getting any where. About a month and a half back I had called to inquire on billing issues and I also dropped a question on paperless billing since the recording kept advertising while I was on hold. I had no intention of going paperless but asked can a person have access to all the bills for all 12 months of the year? Her respond was "six months". So that was the end of it because I like to keep my bills for a year, just incase if I might need it. I must tell you she was very helpful, she even helped me to with the plan, we had increased minutes since my husband kept going over the limit. Next day I followed my instincts and called back to make sure there were no changes except the plan that I had chosen. This time it was a guy, he texted me four digit code and made me repeat to it to ensure the security. After that I stopped receiving bills, not to mention my bill was so high, yet I paid it and he informed me that I had gone paperless thus I explained it him and told him that I never gave permission. He promised me that he changed it back and he would mail me the bill. I was told it would take 5-7 days to receive it and would not charge for it. Since than I have called informing that I still have not received the bill. Tonight I finally spoke to a supervisor, Rocky Trevino id # RT391D. I also taped the conversation, which he was informed about it. I told him my dilemma with not receiving bills. He said he would open up a case to investigate why I am not receiving bills. He said "I should set up an payment arrangement to keep it from getting my service disrupted". This is very disturbing, my account has always been current, my due date(per rocky) is the 25th of December. I still have not received my bill and he wants me to pay it? If not then the service would be disconnected? I am sure there are better, efficient ways to help customers. In seven years I have had three experiences of bad customer service. So to say, majority of time, they have been very professional and helpful. At this point, I am litteraly feeling being conned and taken advantage of .
A person must look at customers's history and know and show how valuable the customers are with resolving one's problems and concerns properly.
I would like to get this resolved ASAP, today is the dec 20,12 and my bill is due on the 25th yet not bill to review. So please guide respond to my email or call at (570)656-1083. I do not want to take legal action unless I am left with no choice. Ido not believe in law suites, however I will if this is not resolved promptly in an efficient manner. Thank you and have a Happy Christmas.

Krishna makadia
(570)656-1083
Krishna74@hotmail.com

Ordered U-Verse and schedule installation between 8 and 12 on April 4, 2013 the tech never showed or called. Contacted various ATT numbers and got someone from India the majority of the time. Called everyday and was shuttled around for hours each time with no appreciable results. ATT shut off my DSL and would not try to turn it on so was without internet for a week. Talked to a couple English speakers and was told I would have U=Verse on such and such a date, never happened. The last I talked to a tech was to find out u=verse would be installed April 10 this time the tech came out. On Monday April 8 was called by tech support and the A--hole told me he would call after the install time to verify installation and supply an offer to compensate for the trouble I was put through. He has yet to call but really didn't expect it. If it were possible to get another provider out here in the boondocks I would tell ATT to stuff it. Their customer service is non existant and the techs say thing they have no intent on following through on. These phone techs put you on hold for 20,30, 45 minutes while they go visit or something because they come back on with the same crap. ATT should be forced to provide a months free service for every day a situation is not rectified. And on top of all this crap I had to put up with U-Verse sucks it is slower than the DSL I had. What a waste. I hate ATT and will never recommend ATT products to anyone.

When AT&T took over US Cellular in 2006, I woke up in the morning and my service had been switched. This was done without me signing any contracts with you or any notice. Then, you stated that I would have a "similar" plan with you like I held with Us Cellular...that was a lie. Believing and trusting AT&T, I kept your service.

When I got my bill, I flipped! My 3,000 + minutes were chiseled down to 300 minutes, of course I went over the limit without knowing it. When I called you, each person was very rude. I changed to Verizon and am still with them.

For seven years I have been continuously harassed, while I was a single mother and now retired, taking care of my 89 and 88 year parents. The people you have ruthlessly and wrongly turned my information over to, have to this day, called me as many as 7 times in a row almost every day.

I need my phone line open for emergencies. Yes, I could have been bullied into paying the bill, but you committed the deception thus making it "really the principal" of the thing.

I would appreciate you taking care of your responsibility of placing me in this situation. If not, since I am retired, I do have the time to go to a lawyer. I still have the paper work for this.

Sharon E. Johnson

We bought a iphone 4 with a upgrade for $99 as a christmas gift for our daughter and gave to her early due to her phone crashed. we activated it and 3 days later it was stolen. we contacted AT&T as well as Apple and we were told we could do nothing about it. we were told we had to purchase another one for $550 if we wanted a new one. even with the technoligy they have it is not able to be located. when apple was notified we were told they dont support the customer just the product and there was nothing they could do.

When AT&T was notified they said it was out of there hands because it was an apple product and apple doesnt care about there customers just the product. so i guess our complaint is that there is no such thing as CUSTOMER care at AT&T or Apple. we are switching companies as well as product. with HTC being as good as or better than apple and better customer care.

I signed up for paperless billing and never received information on the $10 reward that i should have received. I called customer service to check on it and it turned into a 42 minute call with 8 transfers to different departments. How difficult is it to let your customer know that their $10 reward card will be send or credit to their account will be applied. This was a waste of my time and energy, i am so disappointed with the way ATT&T handle their complaints. No where on their web site does it offer you to send a complaint in, better yet just to talk to a customer service rep is almost impossible. It took me 5 minutes and several clicks before i could even find the number. I have been with AT&T for 10 years and expect more from them. Customer service is obviously not a priority!

Jana

1.store would not answer questions on cell phone.my phone died and had to buy one.isaid no extra charges.other manager is not there there are charges.no instructions on how to use phone.no access to computer to get info.i get charged for hitting i cons that i never wanted.hate the phone and hate the service in the store.i spent my breaks and lunch hour on the phone with att and no anwers. 2. sons two month phone's batter is defective. store said they could not do naything.that suck. we have two phones that work horrible and were told it would be $35 to bring them back. isn't the customer to get a phone that works when you pay all this money. and 3. people are getting the hd channels free. i called and i was told that i was not a preferred customer to get that free. ok. i have been using at and t for year and years. and years and years. i thought i was a preferred customer. i am not getting any help on the phone or at the store. are you going to help me.

I was out of town and returned to find my ATT modem and internet account not working. Called into ATT and they told me I needed a new modem. I purchased an ATT compatible modem from Radio Shack for $109.36. I tried to install it to no avail so called into ATT. An agent tried to helpe me install it and finally told me to get an agent with more expertise I would have to pay $50 and $15 per month to get support for it. I then went to ATT store and bought an ATT modem. I tried to install alone but called in and an agent helped me get it installed and onto the internet. I tried to log on again and was not successful but a not to contact ATT came up. I could not call them until 7 AM the next day (today) and an agent said there was a block on my account - that dept did not open until 8 AM. I was finally told my account was past due but I had paid $77.14 on 10/;5/12 at but they had no record. I paid another $77.14 today to get it back on. when I got on the internet to pay my cell phone and other bills I found that I paid $77.21 on the 15th also.....ATT HAD CREDITED IT TO MY CELL PHONE BILL OF $154.35!!! I had spoken to a chick in the Phillapines the second time. My cell phone is not due until the 23rd!!!!! I spent over 8 hours because of ATTs error and received no compensation or apology. Why do we put up with such treatment?

I started New-Service with AT&T and ordered Samsung Galaxy S3 Refurbished device. I found some technical problem in the device and went to couple of AT&T Stores to find the resolution. I was told like you can refund or exchange this device since it's under 14-days.

I called Premier Support since I bought this device online (under premier). After several conversation with them, they were ready to exchange the device and asked me to pay Full Amount for new device and as soon as I will send back the existing device they will credit back the difference amount. I follow the instruction of Premier support executive, made the full payment & returned the existing device.

I tracked the device using the tracking number given to me and called AT&T again when I saw that the device has been reached. I asked for the difference amount and asked me to wait for 48 hours. I have been calling them continuously since then but not resolution. Now I am in 2 years contract with them and also paid amount of both devices.

Please assist.

I called to get my e-mail unlocked...after several persons explaining I was sent a few text numbers, could not get any to work. I was told to go to the ATT store and they would unlock it....take a couple of ID's. I did that and the young lady who waited on us tried but could not unlock it either.....I am being mailed an ID...this is crazy since you have the account and more. I have tried 3 ID's and the security questions and all are wrong ....I am upset as it has been several days and now I have to wait longer for the mail....if this does not fix the problem we will be looking into another service....
We are here 5 months and every time we come back to our home I have some kind of problem with ATT. We are bundled and I see no reason for this.
I have been text questions for service and called. That is not necessary,just fix the problem. Don't call or text.
Thank you for your time.
Sondra Wolfe
P.S. If not for the young lady in the ATT store service would be changed as of today....she was very kind...and said she would help when I got the mail ID if I needed her.

I have faced the worst dsl customer service ever, not once but always. When I took dsl service the customer care person assisted me in selecting a plan. She guided me wrong. She told that I will be charged 14.95$ a month as I already have wireless with at&t and If i do not order a modem I will not be in any contract. They told me speed upto 6mbps but provided less than 1.5mbps. I was charged 19.95$ and when I talked to customer care they told me that you need to have a phone connection for 14.95$ price that contradicts the statement of previous customer care person. I am not bothered about 5$ but the speed was so slow that I ended the service after 2 mnths thinking that I am free to leave at&t. After a month they charged me 138.59$ as pending fee with no details. I called customer care. I was on phone for about 2 hrs and they were transferring me here and there and they were so dumb to answer any question. In the end I paid it. Now after 3 months they charged me 80$ again. Am I so free to call them again and again but I called again as I did not want to pay again without knowing what I am paying for. I was on phone again for about 1.30hr and they kept me transferring again and again. They have hired the dumbest people. Then I called after 2 days again and thank god someone told me the reason why I was charged 80$. She said it was early termination fee for internet I used to have 3months back. Wow that was a big surprise to me. I told there was no contract but she said there was. Whom to believe?? The very first customer care person or this one. So I have put the case under investigation. Either they are big cheaters who lie to you to put you in a contract or the customer care representatives are uneducated, dumb people.

My U-verse went out on Dec 23rd 2012, called AT&T tech support on 26th, and had been told that they were not able to figure out the problem. Called again on 31st request ATT either fix it or terminate the service, phone got cut off after 20 min communicated with customer service. I called again and was told they would try to fix it but didn't get the U-verse service to work till this day. Jan. 5th, 2013

Today (December 28) is the thirteenth day I have been waiting for AT&T to "port" my number from Suddenlink or Sprint. I was an AT&T customer for five years and became very dissatisfied with the cost of their service. When I tried to switch on December 15 to Suddenlink, I could not switch because of my alarm system. Suddenlink released my original telephone number on December 16. Since then I have talked to several dozen AT&T representatives.

Two have sent me to bogus numbers, one a health service and one a disconnected number. Almost all of them have sent me to another part of AT&T, which then sends me back to customer service and makes me wait through the recorded list of services. An AT&T technician came to my home, assured me the porting of the number could be done "in a few minutes" and then departed surreptitiously without doing anything or telling me what he had done. I had no telephone service for seven days but then finally got a "temporary" number.

I am supposed to get my original number back on Thursday, December 29. I had good reason to leave AT&T, and if I ever get my original telephone number back, I will leave them again. Incredibly bad service!!!

I called ATT advanced tech support because I thought I was having a Virus problem, and said I should purchase the Advance Tech for $15.00 per month in order for them to help me, I spent over 4 hours with them entering my laptop and cleaning it which I didn't request. When they were through the Virus problem was cleared up, I thought, but my computer was really messed up, fonts were a mess, and numerous items I had such as Bookmarks, Mail, were gone. But the messed up fonts were the worst problem, it felt like it had fraud written all over it. I called them back and spent another hour trying to make some corrections, but they were unable to do anything.

After talking with them being convinced I needed the Advance Tech support contract, etc. I found I needed only to do a restore and when I did everyting was fine. I am now considering dropping ATT, for Cell phone, Internet Service, and land line. If I have to pay $150 to cancel the Advance Tech contract, I will have to do it, but these Techs are not ever going into my computer again. They totally messed it up and I had to fix the problems I had myself, they did nothing but mess up everything. I have been with ATT for ages, but they will not screw up my computer again! This is a total advanced tech support scam!

I March right after getting out of the hospital, I was having issues with my phone. I was in fear of heart attack and being with out a phone. I went to the at&t store to see what they can do, I was told I had to take the phone to the apple store or wait to get phone through the mail. I couldn't wait, mgr said he would see what he could do. I had 2 myths to go before upgrade. He could and explained to someone the importance of a working phone. After all the b.s I went through, he got me an approval for a new phone. NO ONE SAID IT WAS AN UPGRADE NOR A NEW 2 YEAR CONTRACT!!! I call and find out, it was approved for a new upgrade EARLIER than allowed. Then when I call and ask for the Mgr, he was the rudest fuck..... I would have gotten a pay n go phoname had I known this bullshit would have been pulled. I don't work, I am so angry, Better Business B and chamber of Commerce! And I will post this on FB. Disgusting the way I was treated and how this was handled. I will contact my lawyer. Shame on you

I'am filing this complaint due to AT&T Being either unreliable and completely inept as to the problems of replacing a phone i purchased through their company , i had a palm phone which i was trying to get the product replaced and have been met with a stone door as to doing so , now my phone is completely dead and i'm looking at spending extra money to get another phone when the product was clearly a faulty hand set and when trying to get help in dealing with it nobody could help let alone customer service or even the store branch where it was purchased , now i have no phone and very little money to do this and should i do so it will take awy from my family holiday season ...

Thank You , Sincerely Andrea C. Reynolds

After Hurricane Sandy, ATT claimed my husband was Internationally calling/texting, however he never left the states. ATT would not show us proof of these claims and billed us for over $300 charges. I continued to fight with ATT over our international charges and they kept telling me there was nothing they could do since the system showed us international.

I was not international, I was at home with no power or cell service. We left ATT in Feb due to these charges. They billed us with cancellation fees, entire Feb bill (even though we didnt have them) and international charges. They processed our credit card without our consent. I will never use ATT again. They are trying to gain money back after Hurricane Sandy.. Horrible customer service.

Just wanted to let you know an issue that was going on for 3 month with your company and about your employees who not helped me resolve an issue with. Every time I call and they listen to my problems and promised me everything will be done and no calls backs from each of the previous people who promised to help me and call me back the next day,ather from the mangers and supervises.
I had to windup calling back myself each time with hours of holding on and never getting my situation resolved.
. I spent a total of approx. 100 hours on the telephone in 3 month with promises that were not kept... People always call to complain about service but I must write to tell you that I’m went to the hospital twice because the way of AT&T doesn’t care about the customers
. If you would like to contact me with regard to this whole experience please feel free to contact me. at 848-565-5527
848-565-5527

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy Note phone from one of the representatives of At&t. It occurred to me on 12/19/2012 when I was getting ready to upgrade my phone I realized that the representative ordered the wrong phone that I ordered for my husband (Samsung Galaxy Note). When I wanted to get the situation taking care of At&T could not assist me because the phones was in processing to be shipped.

This ocurrence was not my fault! The Samsung Galaxy Note was for my husband's anniversary gift. In short I will have wait for the wrong phone to come ruining my anniversary gift for my husband. There should be some type compensation for ruining my anniversary!

For being a telecommunicatikons company, AT&T has one of the worst customer service departments I have ever dealt with. First one must hold on the phone for a good 20 minutes before reaching someone to speak with, then it is usually the wrong person or someone who lacks any sensible knowledge of the guestion being asked. When a person finally reaches the right department it takes a good hour to get any order changed. I recently attempted to upgrade my cell phone service. In ther process I discoverred that after being a customer of A T & T Uverse and Wireless Phones, the
wireless phone department showed me living somewhere in Shaumburg and the next time I called I was living In Independence Ohio. I life in Lisle, Illinois. The first time it took over an hour to do the necessary paper work to upgrade my phones to the I phones. Upon completion, I was told I would receive the phones the fallowing day, One week later after I did not receive the phones I phoned again and again waited endlessly to get throujh. When I finally recached the correct person I was told that I was supposed to go to my e-mail to accept the terms. No one told me that on my first call and I don't look at my e-mails regularly. After we finally get that straigtened out I asked the individual how I could make a complaint about the service. She told me I had to go to an AT &T store in Independence, OHio to file the complaint. I told here that made no sense because I lived in Lisle Illinois. She checked your records and they showed I lived in Ohio, I again worked with her to get everything corrected. I then went to an AT & T store to file a complaint and they had no idea what they were supposed to do. They callled AT & T customer service only to get the same run around for about an hour with nothing to show for it. I then fround this on line.

IF AT&T DOES NOT GET YOUR TELECPHONE COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENTS IN ORDER YOU ARE GOING TO LOOSE MANY CUSTOMERS. I ALREADY KNOW OF AT LEAST TWO THAT HAVE LEFT AT&T AND I AM VERY MUCH ON THE VERGE OF DOING THE SAME.

We have been having problems since we moved to our present location. The tv keeps freezing and when trying to record ar watch recorded program says DVr not working. The tv will stop and give list of trouble shooting suggestions. We have called and are just told to reboot.

We have rebooted this junk more times than I can count. It seems that this is happening on the main tv as the others don't have the same problem. We have been told this was impossible. The cost of this service is not low and for what we spend this problem should never exist. It took several months to get our billing straight after we moved also.

Talking to many other AT&T customers this is happening widespread. Please please do something to resolve this issue.

It's about AT&T--of course...the company with THE worst "customer service" in the world. I just spent two hours on the phone with two different techs (escalated up to a level 2), trying to solve a problem with not getting email from a business client that I've routinely received email from--four emails I was expecting didn't even make it to the AT&T server, and I'd already investigated with the client to be sure the problem wasn't on their end. First, AT&T tried to tell me it was my fault: rule #1 in their training manual must say "always try to blame the customer" because I was using the wrong version of Outlook.

Then they wanted to take remote control of my computer to troubleshoot--I refused, not only because the problem isn't on my computer, it's on their server, but also because I don't want them to screw anything up on my computer, which they almost always do. Then I asked for a level 2 tech, who tried the same routine. I then asked if she could check the sender's email address to see if AT&T had somehow blocked it. She said no, that AT&T couldn't block sender addresses....and backed off that claim when I asked how AT&T blocked spam-sender addresses (which they do, but not well at all, witness the 100+ daily spams I'm getting this week).

The coup de grace was when I had to tell HER that sbcglobal.net runs on the Yahoo platform....and this is a tech, let alone a level 2 tech??? I'm now going to drop my last account with AT&T...they don't care a whit about their customers, and never have. Thank God it looks as if their T-Mobile acquisition isn't going to go through, AND that it will cost them a bundle to get out of it....which of course they will pass along to anyone stupid enough to continue to use their "services."

I moved from Canton Ohio to Mt Pleasant S.C. I had wireless internet and phone I this wanted what I have in Canton,Ohio. I did not ask for a new equipment. I should not need to pay will $199.99.
They told me then you this move your service there will not be a charge.
They lie to me!!!!! ,

Janie Marcelli

I have uverse put in for all services on 08/03/2012 during the first month my services would go off for periods of time when it rained or got cloudy on Sept 042012 I called as the service in my kitchen tv thats houses one of the wireless receivers did not work After time on the phone to see if we could get it fixed it could not be fixed and they had to send a tech out on 09/04/12 when he came we were told that we had the wrong modem and we were loosing signal He replaced the modem and then went into our downstairs family room and pulled on the wires that were placed for a box on initial installation he then could not get the TV to go on and finally gave up and gave us a wireless receiver. Know I am getting charged for the repair and a $110.00 charge for a computer outlet that was there on installation and a 99.00 repair I should not have to pay for these acct chages as apparently the u verse was not set up right on installation I want these charges removed phone number 773-774-6752 I spoke to a supervior and then a manager who told me the repair charge can be removed but the outler charge has to remain . Waht kind of business is this I am wondering if I should have stayed with comcast I do not see a new outlet by my computer that was put in

Whoever does your commercials is horrible at their job. Where did you get all the ugly kids? I work at a bar and my customers ask me to change the channel or mute when your commercials come on. Thats pretty sad. Make some better commercials the kids are very annoying and not even cute!!!!

I ordered it online and they never check with me the shipping addrres so they send the phone to wrong addrrs wich i dont even kno how they got the addrrs, so i waited pr 3 weeks and cAlled them and found out abt it
So they said we will open a investigation case and we are ordering new phone now wich u will receiece in 10 days
After 10 days i called them and they didnt send the phone cuz they need to find the first one that they sent to wrong addrs etc and they said they cant do nothing for me until they find the phone untill tjey locate the fkg phone
I have bussinnes acount and my phone isnt work it has pass 1 month and no phone
Im with att for 3 years and when i need them they say
Sorry nothing we cant do and i paid for the phone allready anf they cant credit it back
They made mistake now im paying for
They said : you can buy new phone for the hole price woch is 700 but i allready paid for one phone etc
So now im here with phone that doesnt work
I hate att
Paulo
Millena inc

phone broke..called 611 for time eligable for upgrade. They were very understanding and said I could take it in to a local AT&T store and she (missy) would send a note to the affect that we were ok to upgrade early When we arrived at teh EPPs Bridge , Athens, GA AT&T the manager (Amy) said we could not upgrade because we had already upgraded 2 lines in May (not true) My daughter had upgraded her phone with my upgrade 2 years age and when she went back they used my number again (by mistake) then went in to change it (we have the paperwork) Amy said they had a signed contract with 2 lines...Not true! Amy rolled her eyes at me and said well, maybe if you had 5 or 6 lines with AT&T, they might consider it along with other factors but they cant now so after being treated terrible by Amy, we went to the AT&T store where my daughter actually upgraded her phone and they said that it was their fault They called customer service and after 1 hour and 10 minutes they told her...sorry, they could not upgrade my contradct until December 2013. This will be 3 years since my last upgrade. Even thought it was "their" fault and they assumed responsibility..customer service said no. I don't understand... I have been a customer with AT&T for over 12 years and am very dissapointed!

On 11/13/2012 I needed services to swoop phones because of shattered glass at location, AT&T 3329 Oak Lawn Ave., Dallas,TX. I was unable to get the proper assistance and was told to take the phone to an Apple Store. After arriving at the Apple Store I mentioned I had phone insurance from AT&T. I was directed to the 2nd AT&T Store at 1030 North Park Center, Dallas, T 75225. I was given a card to contact AT&T support to issue me a new phone.

On 11/14/2012, I received the 4G phone, however had problems making connections. On 11/15/2012, I returned to the Oak Lawn store to get the 4G phone set-up. I was told I had an hour wait and the store representative (Jeff) made contact from the store phone to the call center to assist me. The person from the call center stated I needed assistance from someone else because it would take longer to get me set-up on my cell after communicating for at least 15 minutes or longer.

I was switched to another gentlemen that was surprised how I was treated in the store, and on the store phone. We were on the phone for at least 45 minutes and I was passed to an Apple advisor by the name of Jerry Pensleywho took my email address and mentioned to contact him when I got home. In the meanwhile, I had requested for a store manager three (3) times and was never assisted. The associate Jeff who made little contact and assistance was extremely rude and kurt. Jeff mentioned if a representative could not help then a manager would intervene. Jeff was the representative and his assistance was extremely poor and a manger was never called. I was on the AT&T store phone for at least an hour while other calls were coming in on AT&T phone service trying to get my phone activated. As I left the store Jeff mentioned did I need any assistance, and was I taken care of.

My answer was "No". Jeff, personality was very nasty and anyone who cannot conduct themselve in an orderly fashion dealing with the public give the establishment AT&T an unreliable name. I have never experienced a problem with AT&T from the many years I have had service. I will not recommend AT&T to anyone and may consider changing services.

Look to hear from you soon.

Hi,

I bought a iPhone off the net 2 years ago and recently went and swapped it for another iPhone, I changed my sim card in the phone to find that my phone had been jail broken, it has reset itself to your network, I searched the Internet to find how to unlock and came across this website www.attiphoneunlocking.com, I done everything the website said to do, I purchased the package I needed to unlock my phone and waited the required amount of time for the email to say it was unlocked, I did not recieve the email, I then contacted the support network from that website to inform them that I had not received the email and why is it taking so long, they replied asking for my order number, I informed them I didn't recieve a order number, they said they can't find the product to unlock without the order number, I then rang up my credit card company to recieve a statement of transactions, on the statement it shows that AT&T has charged the purchase to my credit card, I informed them of this and then asked for a refund, I was then informed that my transaction was denied and if I want my phone unlocked I have to order again, something is not right cause if my transaction was denied then it would not have been charged to my credit card, it has been approved and my phone hasn't been unlocked, I want my phone unlocked as this is my only phone I use for work and it has affected my work life a fair bit, it seems AT&T has robbed me of my purchase, they are rude and not helpful, I would like a full refund of my purchase and my phone unlocked.

Thankyou

I would call and talk to AT&T about this but I was but on hold forever and could never get through. Two weeks ago I had U-Verse internet and cable installed in my apartment. The man who installed the equipment was friendly and very helpful but the way the he set everything up was a disaster. The wires were all tangled together. Every time I try and disconnect a wire everything falls off the shelf because he just left everything in tangles and in a cluster. I would expect him to fully do his job and leave the place looking better than he found it because I had the wires before neat and clean. But what really angered me was the fact that he set all the equipment on TOP of my new BLU-RAY player. And for some reason it is not working. I would think someone who works with electronics would know better than to put that much weight on top of the Blu-Ray player. I am not the person to complain but I am very irritated with such poor judgment he displaced.

Two weeks ago I'm walking down 6th St. when I'm approached by a stranger who asked me if I would like to make $100 real easy. All I had to do was go to the Apple store with him and use my info to help him purchase 5 iPhones. I got in the car with another fellow and he drove to Stonestown Apple Store where I gave my ID and SSN and they purchased the phones.

Then he gave me $100 and drove off. Yesterday I got a bill in the mail for $450 from AT&T. I thought I was just helping them to purchase the phones, in fact it was a fraudulent wireless phone cancellation.

I mistakenly assumed that they would be billed for the service. I called AT&T and immediately cancelled the service and explained to them what happened. Today I'm in the Stockton Apple Store and someone approached me with the same offer.

I saw that he was with a friend of mine who was considering taking him up on the offer. I told him that he would be getting a bill in the mail. So he declined the offer. The conman got irate and started threatening me.

I talked to the store manager and told them what was happening. They said it is legal because the person is willingly giving their info to AT&T. I told him that anyone who comes in trying purchase 5 phones using someone else's ID should immediately be setting off red lights. The person giving the ID should be told that they will be getting a bill in the mail.

Otherwise this is a scam and Apple is in on it, in other words a fraudulent wireless phone cancellation designed to take my money. The ones getting screwed are AT&T, Verizon and the person providing their ID will get a ding on their credit report especially if they don't cancel the service right away.

I want to the at&t store cause i just get a new HTC phone and my phone felt in the water under 10 days this lady name Olivia, Olivier told me that she can give me a new phone this phone cost about $600 but if I give her 300 she will give me a new phone she did the process gave me a new phone i give her 300 I see that she put the money in her bag and give me a receipt that said 0 dollar 3 days later i went back to the store wanted to exchange my phone for a new one cause i was still under the 15 days.

I told the guys that was helping me i just paid 300 for the for 3 days ago he told me i was lying that the phone was replace for free so i would like to know where my 300 goes and why is Mrs. Olivia, Olivier doing fraud on people account to put money on her pocket.

Hello My name is Randy Gray Accounts # 504 393-0832 475 and 504 361-4601 476 My complaint is about a few things. I have been with AT&T for over 15 years. My business was @ 1801 Hancock street Gretna Louisiana 70053 . Well after I been there over5 years, I had to move to 2431 Hudson place NO 70131. I ask back then that can I have the same number 504 361-4601 moved to that location due to advertisement and everything I built around that number. AT&T replied there is no way . you have to have the number 393-0832 . They also offered me that on getting that line they can forward the 361-4601 at no extra cost as log as I stay with AT&T. Well that has been fine since last year when yawl have been making all kinds of changes.

Change 1) Yawl turned that forward line with out my knowing into a contract that will cost me 60.00 per month more . I didn't ask for it nor did I was offered a lower price when they made the changes nor did I know I was accumulating a bill 466.88. to get disconnected.But The answering guy said that I haven't paid since the month of March.

Change 2) If my phone gets disconnected due to payment . Not only you disconnect ,Your advertisement turns my business Number to other business in the area, as a recording. That is Not right I lost a lot of business over that, on the 504 361-4601 as we speak, while I disputing the charges. ( Please call and here what am talking about)

Change 3) the internet service has change also where that is coming from another company out of AT&T called Uverse . That is so crazy. When you call to speak with a manager they never get on the phone . My main concern is please get my old business number 504 361-4601 to tie back into the 393-0832 and if not please stop referring my business number to other business. I beg you please stop. I'm a small company and I will be force to get a lawyer if it hurts me more than what its doing. Please contact me back your feedback, of what can you do for me to keep me moving forward . First thing Waive that 466.86 and combine both of them numbers to 393-0832 please work with me here. I Never seen AT&T go this for to the left before. Thanks for your time .

Sincerely

Randy Gray

wow, the day that commisions were to be reported for sales in January 2013 for the 3rd year in a row they have not decided which comp plan they are to use in order to pay our commisions. They are withholding 80% of the commissions since they have not sinched down the true commission plan.
They really are not concerned with the customer facing teams the work hard to hit their extravagant goals. thier plan increase about 200% across the board.
there should be a law to protect the employee's, Maybe the SEC should check AT&T out for inflating their earnings and cash reserves based on the withholding of our commissions....
Oh Well, maybe next year they will get it right.....wait we have said that for 3 years....

I haven't had service with AT&T since 2010 yet today I received a bill from them. I spoke to six different people and finally hung up after being put on hold again. I have enough bills without getting one from a company that I no longer do business with. Unreal !

I recently called the customer support center . The purpose of the call was to have my existing land line phone service and internet service monthly bills combined into one. What I thought would be a simple paperwork transaction. Resulted in my entire account being changed into U-verse service which I never asked for , don't want and cannot afford.

This change in service was not explained to me and I did not authorize. While I do feel that your customer representatives are guilty of deceptive practices. I feel far to many of them are not familiar with the services and current technology. And they simply do a very poor job at explaining this information. And an even worst job at listening.

I realize that I may be locked into some type of obligation as a result of this. However as soon as it is met. I will be choosing another service provider rather than file more complaints about AT&T online.

Hello,

I get over charged on my cell phone bill since I signed contract with att for my wireless phones. Im not going over the limit on my plan but I get over charges for $50 more on my bills. I have contact them every time i get my bill so they can adjusted the correct amount. I'm frustrated with their service specially with their hold time it is insane you wait 30 minutes on the line and someone answers the phone and transfers you to a different person and it continues until it is like an hour or so being on the line. finally you get to the right person and he or she says that the bill amount is correct and then I tell them it is not and they find it that it is actually incorrect and they apologize every time. I never seen a serve like this before. I would be glad to cancel my services when my contract is over. with att.

i live in washington state by omak washington we have had no cellphone and or speratic cellphone service for going on week two now. all of the at&t reps and stores always say its your phone there are hundreds of customers in this area with this service problem and they ignore paying customers issues. they always have one excuse or another but no solution .as a irritated customer i am thinking of dumping at&T and switching phone carries. the headache with the service aint worth it anymore this is going on now and who knows when it will be resolved

It's a shame i have been a loyal customer with AT&T for 4 years last year i found myself on disability as of 11/12/12 it is now 1/5/13 and i still have not received any money from disability i haven't been able to pay my rent or my Car note yet i get more courtesy from my land lord and an auto loan company than i do from AT&T i am currently one month behind on my cell phone bill and my service has been suspended i explained to the billing department that i will be able to pay my bill next week because i go back to work tomorrow but they say there is nothing they can do for me i have a lot of catching up to do on my bills if my phone is off for a week i will not pay for it that's something i can not afford right now i would be a shame for AT&T to lose a customer for 80 dollars! What kind of business does that?

I am in Rockland Maine for the summer. Our contract with AT&T originated in North Carolina where we live in the winter. I have little complaint about the service in North Carolina but the Rockland area is a totally different story.
I understand that AT&T only has a couple towers in the area, both of which are a fair distance away. However, there are many other towers owned by others in the area. I almost alway have sufficiant signal to make or receive calls. My assumption is that I am picking up a signal from a nearby tower owed by another carrier because my wife was asked last year to eliminate several apps the usage of which through other carriers were being billed to AT&T. Until that time we both had reliable service in the area. That was the beginning of a long series of problems. I now own an I phone 4s and have minimal problems outside the Rockland area, but in or near Rockland I am getting bumped off calls, often unable to be heard when making or receiving calls, and unable to leave a message on phones in the area using the AT&T network.
The long and short of it is my signal strength is nearly always sufficient to not experience these problems which tells me that AT&T is on the cheap and not utilizing the towers of others in the area as they did last year. I resent any company that represents one thing but delivers another and AT&T is definetly guilty of that in delivering less service this year over last.

Feb 2012 I placed an order for dsl and for home phone service. I had told them when i placed order for dsl that I had no phone line and no jacks in my home. They assured me that all i had to do is plug into wall, I thought hey new things ok, yet had no internet service, I put in trouble ticket someone was here next day to connect phone line outside to box. They never buried line, said oops would come here mark it out and they would return to bury line. Internet was up the night the tech came out.

However My phone service isnt. Even after deposit of 100 has cleared. I called customer service, put trouble ticket in,said they gave me said they would sent someone out, it should have been on on the 7th of March.Yet they couldnt get nobody for another until 13th someone was to come out and fix the issue so I have service. Meanwhile called a few times just so they can "test line". I tried the number they gave me and someone answered, so i called At&t to confirm that that was my number on March 11th gave them my social my passcode, confirmed my address. they tried to call number, said when tech came out they would make sure nobody swiped line from my yard since it is still laying there 3 weeks later. Talked to customer service 10 times.

Yesterday on the 13th At&T repair guy called me said he was at my house, ha they gave him some 192 red bud pass or some address not mine mine is 8650 forsythia ln orient ohio. He did show up after gave him correct address, yet order was obviously so jacked in the system that he said I would have to sort it out with at&t, so after dealing with automated service which is bs in itself its a phone company there should be enough lines to speak to someone directly. And who speaks good clean english, it is the USA and being transferred to so many people who claim to be supervisors, and then some guy told me I had no order for service! I am really pissed off, over 2 weeks Ive been waiting for phone service I was told by the 11th person today on 3-14 by a customer advocate she was only told I wanted a premier package what? and she said my number was BS.

This should be simple I have dsl, they ran my jack, they ran line all youd think theyd have to do is send signal and turn on the damn phone. And get my name and address right. OH and come back and bury the phone line so its not out in the yard waiting for some kid to try and shock themself or something. My God I have litterally spoken to and dealt with at least 11 different people, yet nobody is helping and are not understanding, the whole picture I have to explain everytime. Give me a number that is mine associated with my name and address. You ran my credit for it and ran my deposit that cleared. Which I better get back, for all the hassles with morons I have dealt with. Ill tell ya, Customer servie goal is to do things right for 1st time this should never had happened. I would love to resolve this because I need phone service

Approximate 1045am me and my girl friend was moving into 2401 s gessner unit D Houston Texas. AT&T Internet and telephone guy name Mr.rolland was watching us fill out paper work for our apartment. As we got done we had the movers to move our equipment in mean while I was out side watching the movers to make sure that they unload equipment safely. AT&T mr. Rolland was supposed to be doing his job instead he told my girl friend that he can tell that she was unhappy and that he watched us filling out paper work and that she don't need to be wit me . He replied that he was going to school for couples therapy,and that he thank she looks cute and fine! And he would like to get to know her better and take her out for wine. After he got done she was terrified! And afraid . I called AT&T and complained but they acted like they dint care. This is the type of treatment that our girlfriends n wives have to experience from AT&T support team in Houston Texas .my email address Derekd.henderson@yahoo.com

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Derek Henderson on 09/07/2013 at IP address 70.138.165.39 using our AT&T complaint form. This opinions contained in this AT&T customer review titled, "Sexual harassment" do not reflect the opinions of this website.

AT&T is putting in cable lines on the highway easement and on my property. Property address: 3070 State Route, Hwy 121 North, Murray, Ky 42071. I was told last week by ATT Engineer, Shelby Allen, that the project in my front yard was complete and that this week they would be back out to seed and straw the open ground in my front yard. The workers did return this week, but not to seed and straw, but to make larger opening on the property - thus the yard looks much worse - not improved.
I began discussion with ATT Engineer, Neil Lindsey - then he went on vacation, then I talked with Shelby Allen, Engineer - now he is on vacation. I have left about 3 messages for Mr. Lindsey to return a call. He will not answer his phone and will not return messages left requesting a returned call.
Last Saturday, I drove Hwy. 121 N. from Murray to Mayfield. The damage to my property is far worse than any other property, with the exception of one Church Cemetery. Please send me the name and contact information of the person I can talk or email. My cell: 901-826-4971. Kathleen Fisher

Want to cancel Connectech I am a 73 year old senior citizen living on social security cannot afford it but foolishly signed up for it thinking it was a plan to service my computer and was desperate at the time thinking it was a connection problem. Signed up with service rep, talked to computer tech, realized the error of this plan with the computer tech, transferred back to service rep, told her I wanted to cancel and was told it would cost me $110.00 to do so. I will have to pay $15.00 each month for 12 months a total of $180.00. I do not want and cannot afford it.

On September 14, 2012, I applied online for ATT wireless and paid for 2 iphone 4s. The original package was lost by the Coppell, Texas post office, which I in turn filed a complaint with the Post Office General (and I have a copy). I then called ATT and they sent out replacement phones, but forgot my trailor number, #90, which I have said in every single conversation with them when verifying my address, and since they didnt have my accurate address, fed ex could not deliver it and I had to have it shipped back to att. I called again today (10/05/12) and got the run around for the most part, but instead of adding the #90 to my account and re shipping my phones, which service has started on already, they send me to another place which has to call me back in 24 to 48 hours. All I want is my phones! I do not wish to change my address, only for them to put my trailor number on it and reship them! I did not appreciate getting sent from department to department. No one wanted to help me get this settled, they keep passing the buck. And why schedule call backs if they are not going to do it? NOT HAPPY WITH ATT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I signed a two year contract with Att I believe in Sept. 2012. Every month I have had to call them because they over charge me. My first bill was a hundred plus dollars more than it was suppose to be. In Dec. I was overcharged . I called customer service and was told from that month on my bill would be 130.00 a month. This was a recorded conversation. I knew it didn't sound right because I have two smart phones and a basic simple flip phone. The rep said she wanted me to be happy and that she was fixing my bill to reflect this amount because of all the trouble in the prior months I had been thru.

I made her repeat the price more than once and ask her " is my bill going to be 130.00 per month every month now?" She stated it was and said she was changing my data plan to a better plan and all that. I was happy with this. I get my Jan. bill and it was 230. + dollars! I call att. The rep I spoke with said he was sorry the rep on Dec. had quoted me that price but they were not able to honor what she had told me my bill would be because I had two smart phones and a 10 gb plan. I ask them if they had record that their rep. Told me after lengthy conversation that this price was being offered to me because of the problems I have had to go thru.

After a very long period of absolute dissatisfact with AT&T, I decided to drop the wireless service. This was back on Sept. 17. I received an incredible bill of 243.70. So I called and was told this was because of my early termination. My phone service was upgraded because I had to get new phones because the store here could not, nor did they try, to fix them. I thought that my contract on both phones had expired. I did not realize, nor was I told, that by getting the new phones I had authmatically upgtraded. I am so furious with AT&T. They will very soon lose my U verse business. The last few times I visited the store, I was treated rudely for the most part and with total indifference. My feeling was they felt that being a big business like AT&T they can do without my business. I switches services and paid what I thought was my last bill. They I get this. I know no one with ATT give a crap about what I feel or how badly I have been treated. I will spend the rest of my days on earth trying to convince everyone I know not to do business with ATT. I'm not just an old man I am a very angry one.

U-verse equipment was to be delivered on 2/15/12 to replace my DSL AT&T left me a message saying the equipment was on back order and wouldn't deliver it till next week. The morning of 2/15/12 I couldn't connect via DSL. For 2 days I spoke with 4 second level support people (among other people) , 2 of which said DSL had been disconnected, but couldn't reconnect as they would have to place an order and it would take 2 to 5 day to have is reconnected. They said that wasn't an option and to wait for u-verse. They didn't offer to put an order in. I got transferred.

The other 2 second level support people said my modem was defected and I had to buy another modem. I finally got to Retention and they ordered a modem for me but would take 2 day for delivery, it would be here on Sat. the 18th I can return it and get my money back. It was ordered. After hanging up I decided to buy my own modem to see what happens. I bought an AT&T Motorola DSL modem. When I installed it on the afternoon of the 16th, I got the exact same results as my old modem was giving me; there was no connection and the green lights were on with DSL flashing green.

So I'm back on the phone, I finally am transferred to a 3rd level support or 'corporate' something, the department that can reconnect DSL. Jerry did so but wouldn't tell me it was reconnected, he just said he ran tests. I still didn't have DSL connected. I asked if would be worth putting my old modem back and he said probably not. He ordered a technician to come to my place the next morning. We hung up.

Then I decided to reconnect my old modem and it worked. A very frustrating time. The customer service, the support team all badly need training. They are best at being kind and saying 'I'm sorry and will get this resolved today' which they didn't. They were wrong about my old modem going bad. They were wrong about not being able to get DSL reconnected. THEY WERE AWFUL OR HAVE NO TRAINING - SOMETHING IS WRONG. (Or are they to get the customer off the phone quickly?

Are they graded on how many phone calls they take in a day? If so, it makes for a horrible company) It took 2 full days to get this fixed and over 7 hours on the phone. REALLY POOR SERVICE. It could have been fixed immediately. The technician called the next morning before coming to my place and he said that this happens all the time. Also, the next morning I got a phone for feedback, I was not at home. I called back the next afternoon to give feedback and they would not take it. I got a recording say I had a limited time to give feedback. VERY POOR. I've left out some of the happening but hopefully you understand the poor poor service.

When I told AT&T/support what had happened on my first call on the morning of 2/15/12, why wasn't I transferred to the department that reconnects DSL . It would have been immediately fixed. Very poor service. Pat in Chicago

On Monday, January 2, 2012, the battery in the UPS of my AT&T UVerse unit failed, causing my TV, internet, and home phone to go out. We called customer service, who told us that a new battery would be delivered by 5:00 P.M. on Wednesday, January 4. When no battery arrived, we called customer service again on January 5. They told us that, du to "High Demand," they could not deliver a battery, replacement unit or otherwise get us ANY service until January 24 or after.

My wife spent over an hour on the phone with AT&T UVerse customer service (apparently in India), even speaking to a supervisor, but all they could tell us was that they were "sorry." We have cancelled AT&T and gone back to Charter Cable, which is actually $20 per month cheaper and has twice the Internet speed. I'm looking into moving my six mobile phone numbers from AT&T, as their mobile service has been lacking as well. I hope they figure out their customer service issues quickly or AT&T will lose thousands of customers quickly!

We moved 2 months ago and switched from traditional service to AT&T UVerse. It was not available at our old address. A week and a half ago, our password would not work for our email address (@sbcglobal.net). We have used that email address for over 10 years, which we set up through AT&T and our original AT&T internet service. I tried to reset the password, but it would not accept our zip code, last 4 digits of SS#, nor D.O.B. We were then locked out of our email account. There is no info through Yahoo/SBC/AT&T on how to contact customer service, you must send online messages and provide an alternate email address and a phone number. I did.

As of today (10 days later) I still had no response. So I called the number listed for email and internet customer service. I was on the phone for nearly two hours, with 4 different agents. I was told my email address ends in att.net, not sbcglobal.net. What?! I think I know my own email address that I've logged into every day, sometimes several times a day, for over 10 years. Then I was told I needed to speak to DSL. Was transferred, and then was told it happened w/ the move, even though we moved 60 days ago and the email quit working 10 days ago.

Then I was told I would need to speak to someone else and was transferred back to the main customer service automated line. Ended up right back where I started. Was told I was lying and that my email address is att.net. I asked for the phone number for the legal department and was told there is no such thing. Then I was told I need to speak to SBC Global. I was put on hold for 10 minutes. Agent came back and said he was transferring me. Put on hold for another 10 minutes. Agent came back, said he was transferring me. Then I was hung up on. I was also notified during the many conversations with numerous agents that there is no one at any customer service number working inside the U.S.

I'm so happy we're all throwing our hard earned American dollars at a company that outsources 100% of their customer service, when so many in our country are without jobs right now. AT&T just started a sh&t storm with me. Here we damn well go again. I have just about had enough of getting pushed around from pillar to post with ruddy automated systems. Whatever happened to spreaking to REAL people. All I want is for someone to call me to resolve the issue of a blocked access to my Live account. This is the second account that you have blocked and it is taking longer and longer to resolve. I have followed the procedure set out on "The Automated System" and got absolutely nowhere.

I ordered my service over the phone (DSL Only)...That was a month ago...I still do not have DSL....
I have called for Help..Several times! Not one person has been able to help me...
Plus everybody asks me for an account number which I do not have...!
They can not find my account or Help me!... I tried the Chat and spoke to Vernon..
which promised... to have someone call me at 5PM Yesterday 08.28.2013 and make sure we take
care of this situation...He said he already reported it to his Senior Tech..That did not do me any good..!!
I have not Heard from anyone...Really..They have so much business they don't care about New Customers..?

I have been with At& for over 2 years now and my service was good up until 4 moths ago and i have been experiencing dropped calls , cant hear me calls , no service , constantly searching , never in 3g, cant dial out dont recieve calls in certain areas and times of the day , i rely on my cell phone for my business and at this point and time at&t is failing terribly i think there service sucks and i pay way to much i have been getting the run around and alot of LIP SERVICE i wouldnt reccomend this company to anybody

I was having problems with my samsung galaxy III applications not working. I have only had my phone one month or less and these problems were reoccurant. Therefore, I called the problem in to customer care warrant department. The representative informed me that they will send a replacement phone and I should send my phone in within 10 days after recieving the replacement with NO damages. I mailed my phone with no damages. Days later att&t mailed back my phone and the screen was craked. I called the next day to at&t and spoke with Lashay Antione and she stated that there was nothing that they could do about it and that I would be charged for the phone. I explained that the phone was not craked when I sent it off. She was telling me that the box was not damaged or any signs of entry so It was my fault and I had to pay the full price. Afterwards she stated that I could pay $199.99 for the phone. i wanted to speak with a supervisor and he, Odanu Brown 0B249B, stated the same thing. In closing, I know that I sent the phone in and it was not craked or damaged therefore, I am requesting for some other alternatives to settle this problem.

My daughter has had her att.net email address for over 5 years. She is serving in the US army, stationed in Germany. Two days ago, she was able to access her emails. Today, her email account said it was inactive. I was on the phone for over two hours trying to resolve this isuue. I spoke to a total of 7 different reps, who kept re-routing me to the same department. One rep said she had to call me back because of a bad connection, and never did. I explained the same story over and over. I felt like I was in the twilight zone. Several of the reps were argumentative, as I tried to explain I had just spoken to somebody in their dept. Now, my daughter in Germany serving her country can not access any emails from her superiors. That is beautiful-so glad we switched to AT&T-direct tv or comcast is sounding better and better.

Jane Steele

For a number of years I lived at 2818 Eaglerock Circle, Missouri City, Texas 77489. At this residence I had telephone, internet and e-mail services through ATT. Through this arrangement, I established an e-mail (adacooper@sbcglobal.net).
In October 2008, I moved to a new residence: 3815 Pleasant Valley Drive, Missouri City, Texas 77459. I was pleased that I did not have to change my phone number and could get ATT internet, e-mail, and U-Verse services at my new location. I specifically requested the same service that I currently had with the addition of UVerse. On the phone, a friendly and seemingly well-informed ATT representative assured me that she could set up the move for me.
My disillusionment with ATT was apparent, when in September 2012, I neglected to pay the phone bill. I was horrified when my e-mail was terminated. I use this e-mail address in my work to maintain contacts with associates. When I called to request reinstallment of the service and to pay the bill, I was asked if my internet service was currently available. When I responded that I could still go online, I found out that I had been paying twice for the same internet service. Although I had been paying the phone bill and U-VERSE separately, I never thought that a company that I trusted would charge me twice for the same service.
I am putting this in writing because I find it almost impossible to speak to a person via telephone. My unfortunate incident in September cost me a days work as I stayed at home, talking to at least ten different departments and individuals. I am having extreme difficulty in finding an address or phone number where I can voice this concern. The result, I had to pay the phone bill twice. Once with the online service that I usually pay with, and again over the phone with the ATT representative. I was told that this was the only way I could get e-mail reinstated.
I am really shocked that this has happened to me. You may attribute it to stupidity on my part, but I attribute it to a ATT representative that failed to provide me with the services that I requested.
I would hate to leave ATT. I have been a loyal customer for years. My question is what can be done to rectify this situation. If nothing is done, I will have no other choice but to leave ATT and find a company that will not charge me twice for the same service.
I know that it is difficult for Managers, executives, directors to provide solutions to every person's problems, but I think this is one that demands someone's attention.
I hope to hear from someone soon!

Have feedback for AT&T?