AT&T Complaints Continued... (Page 5)

941+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call AT&T corporate: 1 (800) 331-0500

I am done with this company it has the absolute worst service and absolutely no help when needed. I used to love this company but as of now I give you a negative 20 stars.

The week of 2016 New Year, my landline started giving Static, dropping calls and hearing conversations from unknown persons. By New Years Eve I had no phone service. Unfortunately it was ;late when I realized I had no service, and the Office was closed. So Saturday Jan 2 (my birthday) I called and was given a date of a service repairman to come out on Tuesday January 5th.

I waited all day as instructed and no one came. Called on Wednesday, they said they would send someone out on Thursday which was totally unacceptable due to business contacts, as well as I am also caregiver for my elderly disabled Sister, and have a 8 year old daughter, and with no phone and I leave home no emergency call could be possible. I requested immediate service and someone came out Wednesday afternoon. Service seemed restored, but on Thursday, the next day service was off again. I called again as was given an appointment for Monday and repair was made and service restored.

Unfortunately this is not the first unpleasant encounter I have had to stress through. A few years ago trying to get internet service, for some unknown reason was without phone or internet service for 2 or 3 weeks, which really brought me to tears. I have been offered and accepted service to increase my internet speed, which absolutely did not work. I can not believe a company of this magnitude has so many problems. I never complain about anything, but enough is enough. I am totally disappointed at this time and hope this is the last time.

I would like very much to speak with someone in corporate about my complaint. I was promised a new phone I got the wrong phone it's too small for my vision and I wanted the one that was two years advanced upgraded to galaxy note 5 that I was promised.

Instead they sent me the galaxy 6 at 6 or something. I've activated I tried to use it for a week my eyes are used to my other phone that I've had for 3 years and I'm getting older. I can't use the phone that they sent me they told me that they were sending me a replacement but a two year newer version of my own phone instead I got this the at 6.

I do not want this I can't see with this phone and I was promised this or one of three choices now they're saying that I didn't return it within the two week period which she told me I had 30 days to return it. The girl on the phone so she must have made a mistake as well as sending me the wrong phone it's not the phone I ordered or requested and I can't see. I been with AT&T for a very long time through my business for 17 years this is my personal line and I don't want to cancel my service with you guys.

I've been very loyal to AT&T for 17 years my personal line for 3 years I'm very very hurt and upset and I need someone to call me asap.

I ordered an Apple I Pad Pro before Christmas from the Apple website. As soon as I received it from Apple, I called AT&T to order internet service for it. No one ever told me that I have 14 days to try out the internet service, after which I am signed up for TWO years. I returned the iPad a few weeks ago because it doesn't work for me as an artists but I forgot to cancel the internet service until yesterday (1/18/2016) When I spoke to the representative, she was quite unpleasant, telling me that I Cannot cancel the service because I am on a two year contract. I do NOT have the ipad any longer, and yet I am expected to pay for service for it.

I think this is outrageous. I have been a loyal customer of AT&T for many years , using it for my TV, Internet, two phones and one would think that's it just good business to grant my request to cancel it. Now I'm expected to pay $146.00 to get out of the contract. I am probably going to switch to t-mobile. I've heard that they have much better customer service. I know AT&T won't care one bit. I find that sad.

There wa phone that my mother returned. I am authorized on the account and have POA. I have the email memo that ATT received the phone. The account was never credited for the phone and the whole phone amount was due. I went round and round with ATT saving all chats with them. The bill was always paid, just not the phone amount. ATT in agreement with that as well. After many months still no resolution, no credit for the phone ATT received, and no phone returned. Then ATT suspended the account without resolving the issue. SO now 2 whole phone amounts due and no phone, no service.

After many months, now when I call, they finally after trying to explain months worth of the problem, they transfer me to retention dept where calls are not returned as promised, and one guy even hung up on me. I have made a federal complaint with the FTC. The phone number involved is wrong. I can provide all chat info and the power of attorney to resolve this matter on my mothers behalf. My mother has always and still does have a superior credit rating and has ALWAYS paid her bills!! Again, the lack of ATT resolution to this matter, and now ignoring my mother has resulted in elderly abuse in my opinion.

I also want all future communication and bills to STOP being sent to my mother.

Bought new iPhone 6s online 12/20/15. Somehow I got singed up for the next payment plan program. I intended to buy the phone for 299.00 and have a two year contract. Not sure how I got the next plan. I only noticed it because my credit card was only charged $75.00.

I called customer service on 12/28/15. Explained my issue. Was told nothing could be done. Rep transferred me and then I was disconnected. I called back. Rep said I needed to bring phone to att store and return phone. They would then start over and have me buy a new phone. 1. That is stupid. 2. My area was under a tornado watch and I couldn't leave the house. 3. I was flying out the next morning. Rep said she could file a case and it would be handled from their end. It would be faster to go to the store, but this would work. Rep said case #J05879992 and that I would be contacted.

1/15/16. I called att because I was not contacted about my case. Rep asked what my issue was and I told her I was following up on my case. She put me on hold. Rep came back and said what wa the case about. I said here is the case number. She said she didn't need the case number and out me on hold. She came back and asked me what my case was about. I told her my case number and what my case was about. She said she my case has not been looked at. I asked her to get me a rep that could help me find out about my case. She transferred me and then disconnected. I called back.

Rep said my case has not been looked at and said she would have the case expedited. She then said I had to pay for my phone $800. I said no, and repeated my issue. She said I should have gone to the att store and returned the phone etc. I asked for a supervisor. Transferred to supervisor. He told me my case was looked and and rejected. I said I was told by two reps that my case had not been looked at. He said case had been looked and and was rejected.

I asked why I wasn't notified of the rejection. He said they don't notify customer. He then said that I a new plan stated 1/8/16 that only allowed for the next plan. No more 299.00 two year contracts. I said I was never told about the date and I had proof that tried to resolve the issue on 12/28/15. He said I should have gone to the store and too bad. Nothing could be done. I asked to cancel my account and he transferred me to the DSL department! I hung up and called the cancelling dept. rep told me I had to talk to the retention dept.

I was transferred and disconnected. I called back. Rep said he would sorry about my issues and could understand why I was so upset. Rep said he could see the supervised transferred me to the wrong dept on purpose. I never told this rep I was transferred to dsl. He could see it somehow. I was then transferred to retention. Rep said she understood why I would want to cancel my service. I told her att reps were fraudulent. I was tricked into a next plan, told it would be taken care of, case was never handled, lied to by several reps, disconnected repeatedly, transferred incorrectly on purpose. Rep said she would talk to her supervisor. Put me on hold.

Came back and told me nothing could be done. I said cancel. Rep was quiet for a long time. I waited. Waited. Rep said she was having connection issues. Rep then said if I cancel your service it will disconnect mother current call. I said don't cancel, I'll go into the store and handle it there. She said I already cancelled the other lines. I said why did you do that without asking me a date for cancel etc? I told her to not cancel and I would go into the store and talk to a human.

The driver of an AT&T truck working on running lines in the community ran over the grass and the water meter box at our office. The driver refused to move and did not care that damage was caused.

i cancelled my landline phone service with AT@T on Nov 30, 2015 my number was supposed to be ported over to Verizon at that time. i talked to AT&T before doing this to be sure I could keep my DSL and they said i could. i rec my bill for the billing period of Nov. 29th thru Dec 28th and my landline charge was still on it. I called A T @T to get this corrected and they told me it was not ported and if it had been that I could not keep my DSL.

I have a wireless box for Verizon and they are telling me I was ported on Nov 30th and I am being charged for both companies. I do not understand what is going on. I have tried to contact them by phone about 5 or 6 times and they keep hanging up- Verizon will charge me $175.00 to cancel. But I'm not hooked on the phone line for AT&T I'm on wireless for Verizon. Would you please get this corrected. I have talked to the Better Business Bureau and filed a complaint.

Not sure WHY you don't add routers but this address 204.255.137.154 is choking my connection to a server I have been using for a decade. Since switching to AT&T last year this connection is bad and THAT address is the one router set that has made it worse. Why you can not invest in your business to maintain internet is beyond me....a YEAR for Christ sake and this major choke point has not been resolved. is it time for a class action suit against AT&T? Getting tired of AT&T service standing in a circle and everyone pointing to the left and hearing a chorus of "it's not our area it's theirs" the pingplotter image attached is from a GOOD day.

I just got a new phone, the one plus two, and the mobile data wasn't working. So I went to the att store to resolve this issue. I went to the att store in downtown San Leandro and was helped by Berlin. He did not inform me of why the data wasn't working nor did he tell me that he needed to install a new sim. He takes my phone and disappears for awhile and when he came back, there was a scratch on my brand new phone. I brought that to his attention and he simply denied that he did it. After expressing my discontent with what happened, he brought his manager, Taira, over. All she managed to do was tell me that they take no responsibility and that they could not do anything about it. She told me that it is not a phone they carry so they can't reimburse me in any way.

At this time, my data was still not working and they told me that they were not trained to fix the data situation and Taira then left. I asked Berlin for both their names and he decided to bring over his other manager Evan. Evan simply did not listen to what I had to say and instead got angry at me for being upset about a scratch on my brand new phone caused by his employee. He continued to say that sometimes sim cards need to be installed and sometimes the phones have to be laid on its screen, so if a scratch occurs, it's part of the job and not their fault. Luckily my phone had a screen protector on it and the screen was not damaged, however, I'm still disappointed and outraged at the fact that they believe it's ok to damage a customer's phone while servicing it. This is not acceptable.

I noticed that my back gate was open and went outside to close the gate. At that time I saw a MAN ENTERING MY BACKYARD! I asked, "who are you?" He did not respond and I ask again. His response was, I don't have to tell you anything! He finally told me he was fixing a phone line. I asked him why was I not informed as I had been in the past. Once again, he told me he did not need tell me anything. In the past, when AT&T company works in my backyard, they have left a tag on my door to inform me that At&T would be working on my property. This was upsetting because I live alone. This was a serious safety issue for me.

It's 12:46 PM and I am literally still on the phone right now for 49 mins and 10 seconds waiting for a "manager or supervisor" since 12:18 PM. I was calling them because they "updated" my service today (DEC 21, 2015) without my permission. Lady on the phone with customer service said to me that she doesn't see any new order confirmation on my account. The reason I called in the first place is because I received an email confirmation on my new order!! And i definitely do not want to re new my service because they are so rude and so expensive every year to re new service. My bill goes up $30 every year.

They do not care if you're a returning customer or not, they just make promises they can't keep when you sign on the first time. (it's 54 mins now and she said "I am still waiting on a supervisor lets go over this one more time together." I said no I will wait for a manager) The area I live in only has Comcast or ATT. I think I will just take my laptops and devices to Starbucks Coffee down the street. The baristas there are 10,000 times nicer then the people on the phone. Oh look i finally hit 1 hour on the phone with them and still no supervisor. I really hope people can get together and some how shut down this company who claims to have fast reliable internet, when their system is constantly crashing during a call (every single time I call).

I've been with AT&T since it bought out Cingular. I'm VERY disappointed that I can no longer upgrade my iPhone by signing up for a 2 year contract and purchasing the phone at a discounted rate because I have a value plan. I guess being a loyal customer doesn't matter to AT&T. I will consider changing companies once all phones are out of contract.

Promotion on my two year contract expired on 12/12/15. I tried for a week before it expired to reduce my service to the same amount that I had been paying for two years. One night I waited in hold for at least an hour the next night more then forty minutes. My complaint is about the AT&T billing department, it is a joke could care less about customer service. Supervisor William needs some retraining in Customer Service not interested in fixing a problem just pass it on to someone else. Would love to have the customer retention dept give me a call if they want to keep me as a customer other wise Comcast here I come yes William as a retired manager if my employee treated my customers with the could care less attitude you have you would be looking for a new job.

Horrible time getting AT&T service set up at new address. It took a week later and twenty phone calls to customer service at AT&T before phone and internet were on. They didn't cancel service at old address when scheduled and now getting bill and didn't live there at time. Two months and still calling them.

About a month ago, my Galaxy S6 Edge phone stopped working. So I contacted AT&T customer service. They sent me a new one and asked me to return the defective one since it was under warranty. Today I received my defective phone along with a letter stating that it was water damaged because the liquid indicator was activated, and $606 was charged on my bill. I agreed with the term of return because I did not do any liquid or physical damage. My phone simply stopped working overnight. I also have a witness who can prove that the phone did not make any contact with any liquid. The indicator was activated does not mean the phone was water damaged within my procession, it can be activated when AT&T received it. I talked to a customer service warranty dept representative and a manager today.

They kept telling me it has liquid damage, and if I don't pay the full amount they will disconnect my service and going to debt collection. If there was a liquid damage why would I return the phone. I would have just gone through insurance. I am extremely disappointed at how my issue was being handled after being a customer of AT&T for over 11 years. If this issue can not be resolved, I will file a complaint to Federal Communication Commission, Consumer Affairs, and Hissing Kitty, and start with other mobile providers.

I have been an AT&T customer for a little while now and I have had something happen that is going to make me change carriers. I have insurance on my phones my son has sent is phone back three times. The third time we sent the broken phone back they said it got scratched in shipping and because of that I have to pay for a broken phone. I have not even finish paying for the orginal phone and they say I have to pay the balance of the broken phone by Dec 18th or my service will be paid off I was willing to pay 100.00 over the amount of my monthly bill until it was payed off I was told that will not work must pay balance of be cut off.

During June – August I tried to update my AT&T account to include Passport Plus plans for my two sons. Despite at least 10 attempts utilizing: my AT&T account, chat, Customer Service and International Customer Care, I was unable to activate the Passport plans or completely resolve the billing charges. This included receiving an email confirmation the account was activated. After additional calls on 11/2 and 11/3 in which AT&T agreed to adjust the billing, there have been no credits to my account. I have accumulated over $1,500 in international services, most of it from AT&T’s failure to activate the plans. I have invested too much time and patience with AT&T, and I need assistance to escalate my case.

I closed my business in mid October and when I canceled my service with AT&T we put in an order for an intercept number to be put into place so that my customers would know how to get a hold of us. This was all suppose to be in place by October 26th. I have made a total of 6 phone calls to AT&T to get this started and each time I am given a new conformation number and told that an order will be placed and it should take about 6 days. Once I was told it would take 4 hours. Tell me, why would a new order need to be placed with each phone call? The order was started why is no one taking care of it? I am in Illinois and I am losing business because you are not doing what you told me you could do. Believe me...EVERY SINGLE CLIENT that does find me or my stylist DOES hear what a lousy job AT&T is doing!

My auto refill for my cell phone did not process (1st payment) and I got the 7535 message and made the call. My plan is $40, but all they want is $45 and next month I may be reinstated to the $40, etc. Long story short, no root cause of the problem, at&t customer service reps can not help, supervisor, no help and then the manager hangs up on me. I would pay the $40, but immediately wanted to be reinstated. I was read the same script by everyone I talked to, not one person could make a $5 decision to make a customer happy. So to get my service, I made the $45 payment with a new rep. Asked to speak to another corporate AT&T manager to voice my displeasure and wanted a contact to escalate the problem to. AT&T has no email accounts for complaints, nor anyone to address these kinds of issues to. But I was offered a snail mail address to at&t in ft. wayne, in. No person just at&t. If the bird has it's head in the sand, guess everyone is happy. NOT What ever happened to good old fashioned Customer Service? And treating people with dignity and respect? Now, it's all about the money.

I opened an AT&T internet account in September of 2014. At the time I told the AT&T rep that I would only be at that residence for 9 months (I moved the first of June 2014), and I was then told by the rep that I would have to pay for the contract for a full year. Since there was no other alternative internet service where I lived I did not have a choice but the pay for the 3 months I wasn't going to be using the service (or so I thought). In August of 2015 I got a phone message saying I needed to cancel my account because someone was moving into that apartment and wanted to sign up for AT&T. I called back and explained to the rep that I was told I had to pay for a full year. It was only then that I was told I could have canceled when I moved.

Needless to say I was irate because I had paid for THREE MONTHS that I didn't need to (approx. $150!!!). I told her I wanted to cancel the account then and she said I would have to talk to another rep so she transferred me. I was extremely upset about the situation but I never cursed at the rep or called her names (since you record calls for "quality purposes" if guess you can hear the call). As I was angrily telling my story the second rep HUNG UP on me. That was so totally unprofessional and rude! I would have hoped you had trained your staff to handle upset customers. A couple of weeks later I started wondering if either of the reps had cancelled my account, so I called back and spoke to a very nice gentleman and found out that in fact my account had NOT been cancelled.

My guess is that was done out of spite. The man on the phone said he would go back to that August date and cancel my account as of that date. Since I had paid $46 on 8/6/15 he said I would be getting a bill for the difference between the billing date I already paid for and the date the account was cancelled (which would have been probably under $20). Instead, I get a bill for $100!!!!! Not only was I lied to and overpaid $150, but now I was (I guess) lied to again and I was asked to pay an additional $100! I do not feel that I owe this money and intend to fight it by lodging complaints with the BBB and whoever else I can. Not only have I over paid and was asked to over pay again, but now this matter had been turned over to collection.

I was going to transfer my phone service (3 phones) to AT&T, but if your staff can't handle something as simple as setting up and canceling an account, needless to say that transfer will never happen! I would appreciate a quick resolution to this problem from the corporate offices in Dallas.

I called the billing department at AT&T to have my service transferred from one apartment to other apartment. I told the person that's all I wanted to have done. She insisted in all ways possible, including harassment, attempting to change my service plan. after telling her over and over I didn't want the new service plan offered she insisted It would be cheaper and that I should be glad to have it, I said no. The last time I heard No meant No. It was such a simple request and she made it like having hot coals being applied to your feet. I didn't appreciate the harassment, I have being a customer 40 years. Unbelievable that customer service has gotten to this low level. I don't this behavior is customer service, I wasn't being served I was being Harassed. I hope who ever read this c/o, know I don't take this lightly, in forty years I have never had a complaint with AT&T until today.

AT&T technician was to come out and install cable and or tv left work early to meet, when I got home I called my wife with home phone to her work to let her no that technician had arrived home phone worked fine. Technician leaves and we have no phone service. The technician left at 5:20 pm we have been on the phone with at&t trying to get someone to fix the problem to no avail. They tell us they cannot get anyone out here until tomorrow. I am starting to deduct payment since it is your technicians fault also your tech left.

I get 1.5 Internet speed. My husband plays online games and the AT&T connection to online is very poor I have called a couple of times to see if I could get faster Internet I am even willing to pay for it but every time I call, they are telling me that they can not offer no faster service to this area and I thing that's a load of crap. All I want is faster service but they are telling me that I can't do that unless they put anther box here and they say AT&T is working on other areas right now all I'm trying to say is that I am seriously about to disconnect my service with you all, and make sure I never suggest AT&T again to another person I know so if AT&T does not want to start losing customers and fast it would be best to do something about this.

"move with AT&T and receive $300" What a load. After myself and husband both called to ask why our reward was only 150$. We were told that we were ineligible. My husband called to see if your new house was in the service area. He then said that he would move service. He was told for a bonus he would get a 300$ bill credit and 100$ gift card. Instead, we got a 150$ gift card. My husband and I both called to see why it was different. I was told we were ineligible because I had chosen a 5$ a month discount on my cable bill. (I did not). My husband was told it was because he didn't make the changes online. When myself and my husband asked to speak to a supervisor we were both hung up on.

I took a picture of the times AT&T hung up on me. Then the "supervisor" called me back 15 minutes later to tell me again that was was wrong and that I had no proof. In all, we were over-talked, told different stories, lied to, and hung up on. What a shame. The funny thing is, I recorded the conversations. I guess I have learned my lessons. You have to record the conversations to have any proof with this company. You guys are running scams. I'll be looking into a different company. Sad really. We have been with you for cable, phone and internet for over 10 years. You'll lose customers over 150$? My bill alone that I pay every month should make you want to keep us as customers.

AT&T has the worst service for cell phone, internet and tv services. if the wind blows the internet stops and the tv stops. cell service is random at best. my internet service is so slow I believe I could mail a letter using the usps and get an answer back faster. 5 years ago I was sold AT&T u-verse and after about 2 weeks of trying they decided that their u-verse was not available in my area. I have changed my personal cell phone and will change 5 more family cell phones to Verizon asap. I have contacted a satellite internet service and am looking to change back to dish network from direct tv. I have had AT&T service as long as I can remember cell was with singular until they bought them out and ruined the service I had. I have no use for the land line that is required for internet service and will be dropped as soon as my new provider can install their equipment. Thank you AT&T for the sorriest service and your we don't care attitude.

On November 10th, I informed at&t that I would be moving and would like to have my home phone transferred to my new address. The rep told me the soonest they could have it done would be November 13th between the hours of 9am and 11am, we sat home all day, calling them at least six times and no one showed up, each time they said someone would be there before 8pm, well it's now 8:36pm and no one has come yet, We have been loyal customers of at&t for 24 years, have been late paying my bill only once in 24 years. I think that's pretty dam good. No one called and said the technician wasn't coming or anything.

They instead cut my phone off at the old address and I am now left without a phone. I guess Monday morning I will be calling comcast to connect me a home phone. I am getting rid of u-verse and their internet service. I can spend my money elsewhere. Just got u-verse on the 10th. This is really sad how you treat people and still think they are to be loyal to you, to hell with at&t, your name is is small letters for a reason, this shows just how much I think of you. If I was half ass paying my bill you would worry the hell out of me everyday. I will call you on Monday to come pick up all, you u-verse equipment and I am not paying a cancellation fee.

Ever month the service go down. This has happen each month for the last five month not for hours but days. I pay my bill every month on time. I called on Tuesday to tell them my phone, tv, and Internet was out. They said Mr Washington we will have someone there Friday. They did not give me an explanation no reason if I don't pay my bill they cut me off if I pay my bill they cut me off I can not win. The most reliable company out there I am losing business every day because of this company AT&T.

Our cell has been giving problems and we are getting bounced between AT&T and Comcast and still problem is not solved. We are AT&T customers for decades. Today at 4:45pm we went to the AT&T store in Grand Blanc, MI. There were three techs helping 3 customers. We stood there for 5-10 minutes and the manager Kelly comes out from break room and goes back and forth and doe snot acknowledge our presence.

Finally I have to ask her if anybody can help us. Her answer " I am the manager, wait for the techs". Meanwhile 4 people walked in one by one, 2 white ladies, 2 white males and immediately she greeted them and to them to sit down. Here are the 9 things I hate about AT&T customer service.

1) Your service is getting lousier and lousier each time we upgrade the I-phones (5 of them).
2) Our I-phone does not forward calls when patients call and directly goes to voice mail and patients are upset about this.
3) Our phone problem was not resolved.
4) You have no problem hiking prices and with false charges and paying penalties in millions because it's a slap on your wrist
5) You have no gratitude towards loyal customers.
6) You get tons of complaints and do you actually care?
7) Teach your employees not to show racism and discrimination because we all pay the same hard-earned dollars like white folks.
8) Just to let you know I am a physician for 40 years and racism in America is the worst in last 36 years I have been here.
9) Don't ignore customers genuine complaints and teach class and tolerance to your employees.

Y'all no showed after we took off work for internet installation; we called and were told they'd reschedule us in 2 weeks. I called to complain about it because I think that it's ridiculous to not fix the issue asap, especially when it was not our fault in any way, but only got an I'm sorry. No one seemed to want to FIX AT&T's issue or compensate in any way for y'all problem. I can understand if we weren't home or needed a reschedule having to wait 2 weeks, but why should we be inconvenienced, yet again, because y'all didn't show?

We were inconvenienced by taking off work for the original appointment, we did our job by being home, we called when y'all no showed because y'all didn't contact us at all; we're inconvenienced by having no internet for any period of time, let alone for 2 weeks, and not just for leisurely use, but we can't work from home, which we both need to be able to, so that makes us have to stay at work later/go in earlier, or not get stuff done when it could be to let things pile up because we have other priorities. We have to be inconvenienced again by taking off work again, and not being able to work from home while waiting...and who's to say if y'all will show or no show again?

In every way, we did our job as a customer, but AT&T never seemed to do yours. I'm sorry doesn't cut it. How about getting out and doing the job when your scheduled to and when a "mistake" happens, not waiting 2 weeks to fix it and overly inconveniencing your customer repeatedly.

My services were temporarily disconnected without my knowledge. On 10/6 all of my services were disconnected. My bills were up to date in payments. My next bill was due on 10/13. i paid the bill before time and still was not able to get my service restored. I had to get out of my house to go to an AT&T location to get my service back. I was told that my 19 years old son cell 404 7190707 had a past due balance and since I had him on my plan they disconnected me. i was also told that someone called me on a number that i don't have to inform me of such. AT&T has my primary number on file they never called me and all my minors children. I'm more upset because I'm a health care provider and my hospital was not able to contact me on the phone that they pay me for.

Furthermore my 13 years old was unable to get in contact we me for hours in the dark in the yard of her school. This was the worst costumer services ever. I am very disappointed at AT&T. On top of that I was told that I may get a $40 re-connection fee. I'm a very busy person I don't have the luxury of time to spend talking for hours to clarify stupidity or to get out of my way to an AT&T store. I'm a requesting a written apology as proof of such misconduct. If this issue persist I will take all my business elsewhere and I BETTER don't be charge for early disconnection. I have 4 phones , cable and internet with AT&T I deserve better than that.

AT&T Inc. 208 S. Akard Street Dallas, TX 75202. Dear Att/Uverse, As a long time ATT/Uverse customer that ALWAYS pays my bill on time. I would like to express my disappoint with your unprofessional and sometimes deceptive business practices. First of all the fact the email communication is not permitted to confirm telephone discussions, send copies of error messages etc. is ridiculous. Case in point. My newest agreement Feb 24, 2015 was arranged by Customer Retention. During this phone call I asked several times what my charges would be. The CSR (Lisa, Mississippi retention) informed me that my service would cost $152.00. During the call, I confirmed this several times. The bills that followed were $173.56.

Further deception/omission during the phone conversation included the fact that my 45mb internet was restricted to wired connection only. With wireless devices getting the same speed from my previous internet. If I complained I would get I dont know why they would say that.! Or No you must have misunderstood. My notes confirmed otherwise. This installation was done very unprofessional by the Serviceman. The modem is being pulled off the computer desk because the tech was too lazy to get a longer Ethernet cable. It remains that way today. Poor customer service. First of all most time it is very difficult to understand the reps because of their poor English. I have at times disconnected a phone call because of this. I’ll bet Im not the only Customer that would rather put up with a minor inconvenience than call Customer Service. I returned a receiver in Sept. 2015 and it took me two phone calls and 90 minutes of my time to get the receiver removed from my account. If we get frustrated and forget to call back we lose our rights to a refund on our bill after 6o days. The UPS Store tells me to keep my return paperwork forever, because you (ATT) have gone after Customers after 6 months. That is scary.

On 11-4-2015 I began having difficulty with the Uverse apps. Specifically FOX News. I called the Tech support line because I was unable to connect to the Fox News channel. I had a printout of the error message which took up an entire 8.5x11 sheet of paper. I have enclosed copies from both the Windows and Android environments. This error occurred on SEVERAL different wireless devices using Windows 10, Android and Apple systems. The error was also present on my Windows 10 desktop and laptop . To my amazement the tech advised me she could not receive this error printout by email but had me start reading the entire printout over the phone. Comments from her were Was that a C or E. was that an M or N, Was that an A or J and so on.) During the day on Thursday Nov. 5th these discussions were ended with the hopes that the error would be repaired overnight.

On Friday November the 6th, I called support again. I was told that there must be issues with my equipment. They wanted to reset every device, LG Android Phone, Samsung Android Phone, Android Tablet, Chromebook Laptop, Nexus 7, HP Laptop and Dell Desktop. I knew this was ridicules. My son lives a few miles from me so I went to his house and logged using his Apple Laptop and my Uverese logon information. FYI his internet connection is with Comcast. The same error occurred on his IPhone and Laptop. The tech support still insisted the issue was with my equipment even telling me that if I changed my Uverse password it would fix the issue. CHANGING MY PASSWORD IS A HASSEL and it DID NOT fix the issue. Telling me to do that was insulting but I did it anyway. I asked every one of these individuals if they could log on to Uverse.

They all advised they could not. I also asked every one of the Techs I talked to if they had Uverse at home, again NONE of them did. How can you support something you have never experienced? Next, while I was on hold the SAME Tech I was talking to, called my phone. I put the original call on hold and asked her why she would put me on hold then wait 30 minutes and call me back? She completely changed the subject and did not answer. Oh So Sorry was her response. After over 2 hours of nonsense explanations she decided to escalate my issue to tier 2. I started talking to Tier 2 support and asked if I could email them the error message that I was receiving. Tier 2 advised they could not do that either and asked me to read the error over the phone. Really? (ATT Uverse Customer Service Rep. are you getting frustrated reading this yet?)

I advised Tier 2 that it was 4:05PM and I had to leave my house at 4:25PM to run an errand. She replied with an OK and put me on hold. I left my house at 4:25 still on hold and started my errand. At 4:35 support came back on the line wanting me to reboot my desktop. I asked her if she was listening to anything I said, reminding her of my 4:25 errand. She said Yes you leave house at 4:25. During this phone call the Rep asked me at least 3 times what my call back number would be. I gave her the same number 770-507-1888 all three times. She advised me she would call me back in one hour. Well she called she called my wifes phone. When I asked why, she could not explain why! Her response So Sorry Mr.Geem. My Name is Jim!

During all my conversations with the different reps I kept advising them the issue was with ATT and Fox News, because the error indicated that. They insisted it was my equipment. During one of my call back cycles I called my Brother In Law that lives in Michigan and asked him to try to log on to Fox News, He advised he got the SAME error I was getting.

When the Tech called back wanting me to cycle my equipment again I advised them NO! I tried to explain that if the same exact issue occurred to my brother in law in Michigan over 700 miles away. She had NO Clue what a Michigan was. Quite frankly ATT should be embarrassed by trying to pass these Techs off as Professional, knowledgeable, English speaking support. There were more issues occurred during these call then I have not documented because so much of the call was repeat request to do something I already had! “So sorry is the catch all phrase used by these Techs. I am writing this letter to document in writing my lack of customer service, my overall disgust with ATT and the fact that I am NOT receiving the services I am paying for.

The Hours I spent on the phone on Thursday and Friday were a waste. Late Friday afternoon the Tech matter of factly advised me that the issue was between ATT and Fox News and they were working to get it fixed. She also said she would call me back Monday. I am afraid to answer the phone. I might get trapped into two more days of HELL! Wow, 2 days several countries later and they came up to same conclusion I advised them of two days earlier. On November the 4th your Memphis office received and signed for (by:Love) another receiver that I sent back to ATT. IM sure this is going to be another nightmare!

Paying our telephone bill through your automated system was no problem. Trying to pay our cell phone bill was a nightmare. The automated system required some kind of a code before it would accept any info on our payment. I have never had so much trouble getting someone to accept payment for a bill. I had to wait 10 minutes to talk to a real live person and explained the problem. She stated I needed a code in order to pay this bill. Any code given me would be forgotten by the time the next bill comes due. Why can I not pay my cell phone bill without any problem, just like I pay our telephone bill at home? Why does at&t try to make it so difficult just to pay a bill?

I ordered service on 9/10/2015 it was installed on 9/11/2015. The package that I ordered was u-family+Internet for 55.00 which that wasn't right. After calling and calling several times yes I did receive credits but this last and final time I spoke with Hassan about my bill and he sold me the U200+Internet for $90.00 minus $10.00 for having wireless,so I said ok that's good. Until I received the bill. I had to call your company again which was a waste of time. I explained to Bianca who was the manager on the floor at the time the situation,Bianca reassured me that all the notes were in the computer what I was saying was in fact true,she put me on hold to see what she could.When she came back to didn't know how to apologize for what was done she said the package that Hassan sold me was no longer available. I told her well it had to of been cause it was there in order for him to sell it to me.

She said no it expired.She did give me a little credit for this month but rest assure my bill next month for U200+Internet will be $120.00. I told her I cannot afford that and that is not what I was sold and just cancel my service,she said I would be charged a cancellation fee,I said so let me get this right I'm being charged for a promotion that I was sold but not availiable and now because of that I'm wanting to cancel so you want to charge me that as well. So I filed my complaint with the BBB since I cant get anywere with your company. I want the service that I signed up for or cancel it, this is one good reason why I will not renew my cell phones with you for the same reason.2years ago I was sold 4 phones and the rep ttold me one thing until I got the bill. The definition of your sales people are LIARS and there very good at it.

(Not even one star but I can't erase the auto-filled one on this site) I have spent months trying to resolve AT&T billing and plan problems. have talked with over 30 people. no one can resolve these issues, or even can figure out who to refer me to. I just lost service today, they want to charge me $40 to reactivate the phone (!) and Amex has confirmed multiple payments to AT&T and my acct. I think it is called fraud and theft if they take money from customers' credit cards and don't properly apply it to the customers' accounts.

Then there is the constant changing of the phone plan. Originally I was assigned to Nations 450 - but somehow that was the plan to which my phone was assigned. Then there was the share plan then mid-month I got switched to a larger plan - but I think I lose my unused minutes when I 'change plan' - this is obviously a company that is too big. I don't blame the employees, many of them do try, but these AT&T systems are impossible, deliberately or otherwise. Maybe the company needs to be broken up, again. and by the way, get rid of Chairman Stephenson, he and his buddies are probably a large part of this problem.

As an AT&T customer today was the worst customer service I have received. All I wanted to know was why I waited from 1pm to 7pm and nobody had the courtesy to even call and say the technician was cancelled. I called because my AT&T u-verse has been pixeling and completely cutting off during television shows. I talked to four people within 30 minutes before I could even get to the right department to include a so called supervisor that by the way had me on hold for 15 minutes. I expected better service, I am very disappointed.

On receiving my bill I knew it was too much and so I called 11-4-2015 to see about lowering it. Talked with Shena and she tried to offer higher incentives (better phone service, more channels of tv) with NO lowering. Which I explained to her that I wanted a lower bill. She said there were np plans available. I said "well, I guess that means goodbye" and she transferred me to a person named Cindy in Loyalty Department (yea sure) and she talked up this new service, really good, and a lot cheaper. It was Dish. If I had wanted Dish I would have gotten it a long time ago. But I caught the excitement and went for it. My husband hit the roof. So I called 11-5-2015 to cancel. First your stupid voice mail. How maddening is that? Had a 8 minute wait after playing games with Mr. Canned AT&T.

Got a gal by the name of Porshe who could not help me because it wasn't her department and had to wait for Dealer Services(?). Finally talked with a guy, who must have had a hearing problem, because he couldn't hear me and it's AT&T phone service. I hung up. I think you've got a problem. All I want is to get my bill down to a decent amount. I don't like having to bargain for lower rates, I don't like having to talk to people who I can't understand nor can they understand me. But I really, really hate playing this game with AT&T once a year. Why can't I just get a fair bill instead of "jewing" for it. I don't, repeat, don't want to go to Comcast, but If that's what I have to do I will. Will You help me out?

I switched to ATT from Verizon because I did not have service at my home from Verizon. The ATT representative said with ATT I would have wireless service at my home. I recorded this conversation and in reality I do not have service. The only reason I switched is because ATT told me I would. I have called Customer service and they said there is a device I can buy to give me service. The ATT store personal were I live said they should give that to me. Why should I buy this device when ATT said I have service and do not. Yes I can afford the device, but it is the principle of the thing. Give me the service I signed up for and you said I would have. I have been a satisfied U verse customer but am not satisfied with ATT not doing right by what is told me. I appreciate your consideration in this matter.

A couple of months ago we had signed up for combined billing for the Direct TV and AT&T. We did this because it as going to save us $10 on both our phone bill and our Direct TV bill. Recently we wanted to buy new iPhone 6s phones, so we went to the Apple store to try to do this. They wouldn't let us do the purchase because we had combined billing. We then decided to go to an AT&T store and tried to buy the phones and they said we couldn't buy the phones from them because we had the combined billing. This is just absurd that we weren't able to buy the phones even at the AT&T store. So AT&T forced our hand, so we decided to switch to Verizon where we were able to purchase our new iPhones. They didn't care that we had combined billing. AT&T lost a couple of good customers due to the his horrible service.

I recently applied for service. the customer service rep had to transfer me over to the fraud department. When i got on the phone with the lady she told me that i had inconsistencies on my credit report that denied me service in definitely and might I add she was very rude. So I called back the fraud department to see exactly what that meant and the same nasty woman answered again and she stated that I needed to pull my credit report to see what she was talking about. I stated to her that I had my credit report in hand and that i didn't see what she was referring to. So I asked could I speak to her supervisor. She said sure so she can tell you the same thing that I just told you. The supervisor comes on line and says that my credit report had different application with my social but different names and address.

So I was like that cant be possible. I asked her could i could inside a store with my ID, SSN card and birth certificate tp prove that I'm me. She stated NO. I could receive services from them because of that. How is this my fault? They wont even give me a chance to prove my identity. Nothing. Those women are so rude and att ought to be ashamed of themselves for even letting that go on. If someone did still my identity and was trying to apply for service with my social, they could at least let me come in or send them paperwork to prove otherwise. This is ridiculous. So now im stuck with no cell phone service right now because att wants to be a**h****! They were they top company with all the things i needed in a cellphone company. So disappointed.

AT&T fees for TV, phone, and internet are out of this world, The worse thing is that they are an American Co. and they have just moved their customer services out of the country. When you call or email AT&T for any service, you are connected to the Philippines, and you can no longer speak to anyone in the US. How many jobs did they cut in the US? They should be helping build US jobs, and they are sending them out of the country. I will not support this anymore and will be switching my phone service to another company like Verizon or T-Mobile.

Dear Mr. Stephenson, CEO of AT&T. I have a major complaint with your company. I'm a former employer of T-mobile and I wanted to share my complaint that made me literally cry. On October 30, I called to make a payment arrangement on my account and to make a payment. So, I explained to the representative that I didn't have the entire past due and that I could only pay 100.00 on the past due. The representative explained in detail if I paid her there would be an extra 5.00 charge. So I made the payment on my app. In return she stated that she was holding my account til November 30th and to make sure I keep the arrangements. I hung up the phone and ended my night. On today, I'm not relieved that nothing we discuss on the call was done.

My account does not have a payment arrangement. I have called numerous time for someone to listen to the call to see if I was wrong or what really happen. I'm not disputing the charges. I understand that I owe the bill. But I'm wondering why my account is in jeopardy of getting suspended when I called on October 30th and requested more time. I don't make a lot of money but I try to pay something on my service. I was treated horribly by your representatives and managers. I felt like a liar and all I was asking for someone to listen to the call and go over the information with me. Nothing was done about my situation. One representative told me that a payment arrangement was a a courtesy. I just need someone to hear me out. Please don't ignore this message. I would love to hear from you. Thanks for your time.

My modem went out in July 2015. The AT&T customer service rep said the modem was free. I received billing October 2015 where the modem was credited and then charged back to my account with a $19.95 shipping fee. I explained on 10/23 & 10/26 to AT&T customer service and they said the billing was wrong. A modem can't be free and the credit on the account was an error. They further explained it could have been returned within 30 days. I asked how, when I received the billing 90 days later. Both times I asked to speak to a manager. I was placed on hold for over 10 minutes and then the call was dropped. I was never allowed to speak to a manager or to voice my AT&T complaints with someone at the corporate offices. I don't understand how my billing shows I was credited $100 for the modem and then turn around and charged for it. Our income is very tight due to company downsizing. This was unfair to be hold it was no charge, credited and then re-billed. This was very rude and shows no courtesy for the customer. I only have internet. Maybe the CSR's are trained to handle situations by placing you on hold and then dropping the call.

Our family have been with AT&T for a very long time. Sept 11 we got two tablets for our kids, it was at our local store who I've always got great help from. They said the tablets would be an extra 10 dollars a month a piece w no activation fee. I also got other merchandise to go with it so I spent close to 200 dollars. The person told me I would receive a plentiful card in the mail for 200 dollars to go back on my bill. First issue. Second I received the card and it has only 55 dollars on it. Then we ordered two phones on line thinking the 200 dollars we were promised would cover all the costs. Make a long story short with all AT&T activation fees and hidden things our bill is outrageous. Then we have no internet where we live so I went back to talk to the guy about changing our plan so our bill would not be crazy and he talked me out of it thinking it would t cost to much more. In the end I'm a good customer and will probably owe 1000 dollars and I'm I'll about it. I went back to explain, I even called the AT&T manager to complain. He said they couldn't help me their just a retail store. So I am up a creek without a paddle.

I am complaining about how your employee give false advertisements. I went to AT&T in 5170 Stone mountain, GA, 30087 -- his name is David. He told me an my husband that we can get a phone an tablet Free if we sign for 2 years. Then, we get our bill an we are paying 180.00 a piece for the phone. I will never deal with AT&T anymore. I have digital life and internet. I am going to another carrier that is not right to charge for something that he said it is free. I called AT&T the rep took 45.00 off but I don't want these phone at all, or the tablet. Can I get someone from the corporate office to please respond back to me?

I have been trying to get my old DSL account closed since Aug when I upgraded to Uverse. I am STILL receiving bills for the account and even had my email suspended which I migrated to the new Uverse account. I have spent literally hours and hours on the phone and online chat trying to get this resolved. Each time I am told it's settled, I won't have anymore problems and that notes are being made on the account. Each time I have to start from the beginning, today alone, I was transferred 3 times and was in the process of being transferred a 4th time when I had to disconnect. This is terrible! I wish I had NEVER upgraded and I will NEVER recommend AT&T to anyone.

My name is Myles Jackson I live in Kansas City, Kansas 66101 my lane line number is 913-371-1285. I have called numerous times in four months to have the my old name change, this is necessary to be able to received life line services. From May, August, September of 2015 and today 10-06-2015. I have called to have this changes made to be qualified, I was informed by the person it was being changed as we spoke this October. I suggested that the change be made latter in October 21, to give lifeline enough time to approve my application. I received a rejection letter from lifeline of no name change. WHY is this such a problem?

I am so fed up with AT&T, as my wireless carrier, which I've had for the last 10 years. Their customer service stinks, no one solves your problem, and you can't get a callback from them. Recently, I tried to upgrade my phone, which would cost me more money, went to the chat session and after about 45 minutes online with a service rep.- she told me she couldn't help me. I called customer service, and got nowhere , I asked to speak to a supervisor, naturally none available, but one would call me back, Right, that was 4 days ago. Seems like AT&T cares more about getting new customers, than worrying about keeping the ones they have. I am so sick of getting offers from them, which I can't use, because it applies to new customers only!!! This is not my first incident with them either. I am going to Verizon, or Sprint- see if they are any better!

I went to the AT&T Kiosk at the Ashland Ky Town Center Mall (500 Winchester ave. space K003. 606 329-0140). Not currently a customer with your company. I had saw on your web site you were now offering the LG G pad X 10.1 for sale. The price was stated to be $350 without a contract. So I went to this kiosk in order to see if I liked, and if I did purchase this tablet. I really liked it told the girl that I would like to purchase the tablet at no commitment cash price for the $350. She said okay but then started to sell me other products, like Direct tv. I said no thank you just the tablet. After several minutes of them getting the tablet ready for me to purchase they told me I could not purchase the Lg G pad X 10.1 tablet because I had to be an AT&T customer for them to be able to sell it to me.

What? I am standing there with cash in hand wanting to buy this tablet and your company wasn't willing to sell it to me. I did not see anything posted online or at store that stated you had to be a customer to purchase this tablet. Is this company policy? Or just very bad customer service? No one I have told this too can't believe that AT&T wouldn't sell to me with me willing to pay cash no commitment agreement. I promptly went to WalMarts and purchased a iPad Air 2 64gb, they were more than happy to have me as a customer.

I moved to a new address on January the 10th 2015, and the phone number I had couldn't be installed, after many phones calls and explanations, nothing was done, so I switch to comcast and cancelled my account with AT&T, but until now every month I receive a bill for a phone number and account I don't have with AT&T anymore. Every month I Have to call and explain that I am no an AT&T customer. any more, but the following month I receive a bill where the previous balance is void but there a new balance for the new month. I am tired for calling and explaining and been promised that they will take care of it, but to find out that nothing is fixed and still have the same problem since January the 10th.

After doing some research into internet providers I found that AT&T uverse DSL was offering a higher download speed (45 mbps) from what I currently have (18 mbps) I went to there official site online and entered my address to see if it was available for my address, it was, so I then contacted AT&T about upgrading my current services only to find out that the upgraded service was not available in my area.

Went to store at Abrams and Royal. I believe the address is 8520 Abrams Rd. Talked to Sam, worst customer service. Was going to buy a smartphone, he never once got out of his chair to help me. When I asked to look at the smart phones he just said there over there on the wall. I needed help, he was very unhelpful, I just walked out after a while. Don't know if I'll buy one now at least not from AT&T.

We have a credit with AT&T but getting voice mails on my cell phone we owe $139.00. Called AT&T the last 5 days with no resolution. No one know why we are getting the voice mails. They said the calls aren't from them but it clearly indicates AT&T and gives the phone number for AT&T. Finally filed a complaint with PUC. Maybe AT&T will listen to them

Telephone (and FAX) went out 5/31. Called & explained this is both a home and business line for our representation of SSA disability claimants. As of 6/2 4:00PM no sign of repair service or even a courtesy call to indicate one is approaching. Last word was it would be between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM, which anchored one of us here all day. This is abominable service. We are going to chat with Verizon.

First of all, I deal with your AT&T customer service every month. It seems as though your department lacks accountability. Every month my bills are messed up. But recently, I got an email telling me my bill was due- this was in April of $128.15. I made the payment right away. To be exact, my bank paid it on 5/5/2015.

I have been getting threatening emails from AT&T saying my bill is past due, and my services will be discontinued. I spoke to a supervisor yesterday, she informed me this is a past due bill, I said my bill has been paid as soon as I receive them, I explained to her I don't know about any pass due bill. I made the payment yesterday which was a holiday, and you should receive it very soon. I spoke to Emerly Carlson this morning, she was very nasty, telling me if they don't receive the money soon my service will be cancelled.

I can't believe I've been with AT&T for years and now I am treated like a dog. What can be done to fix this issue? I am seriously thinking about going with another company! I also mentioned to your supervisor and Emerly this morning, if I never got a pass due bill, how am I suppose to know there is a past due balance?!?! I am so upset that I don't know if I'll use AT&T ever again!

I am a proud customer of AT&T since 2012. Recently, I had a horrible experience at one of your stores which is located at 8471 Beverly BLVD, #101, Los Angeles, CA, 90048.

I had a problem with my iPhone 6 on Sunday, May 25th, 2015. Since I have two iPhones I had to sell one of them and it had to be unlocked because I wanted to give it to my mom who uses Verizon carrier. At the entrance a lady, without introducing herself, she asked me what I needed, I explained to her the situation about the phone. Her answer was that I had to go to the Apple store since they are the ones who are locking phones for AT&T. I thought her answer was strange, but I felt like she just wanted to kick me out from her store so I had to leave.

When visited the Apple store, the IT technician told me that AT&T are the ones who lock the phones and that I have to back to them. So I went back to the same AT&T location. As soon as I got there, I came up to that same lady and asked for a manager. She assigned me to a lady named Jennifer, who was on lunch and whom I had to wait for an hour. I waited for so long because for some reason my name on the screen appeared as the 4th person in line, even though I was the first person in line. So my guess is that the lady who assigned me put me 4th in line on purpose.

Finally, an hour passed, I almost fainted since I am 5 months pregnant, Jennifer came up to me. I explained to her the situation and she says that all I have to do is go on the website and the company would be able to release it for me. A simple answer gave me so much trouble, for just this one sentence I had to go to AT&T store, than apple store, look for parking, pay for parking, I was late to work, I almost fainted and at the end the manager of the store did not even say that she was the manager of the store.

When I was sitting down REGINA CERVANTEZ (manager) was passing by and laughing at me, she put me 4th in the line. I waited for an hour. The whole process of finding out an answer to a simple question took me around 3.5 hours.

REGINA CERVANTEZ the manager at 8471 Beverly BLVD, #101, Los Angeles, CA, 90048 brought me a lot of trouble and she treated me with disrespect by laughing and treating me like I do not exist. I cannot believe that this person represents your company and she treats people with such a disrespect.

I wasted my time, gas and money, just because of this one person, an AT&T manager (representative). She could not answer a simple question for me and made me really up set. I tried asking her for the employee ID but she never gave it to me.

I signed up for a promotion bundle of $89.99 of internet, wireless, phone, and direct TV with AT&T. Then I get a separate bill from direct tv and separate bill from AT&T which is 4x the promotional offer. I've been having difficulty trying to resolve the discrepancy, along the way I discovered they have my address without the unit # so I gave them my complete address.

Then I get another installation schedule, I called them and they said they'll cancel the duplicate account. I was sent around to different departments and my head is spinning in confusion about where to describe the problem. Now I'm getting threatening letters because I refused to pay my bill until it is corrected to the promotional amount. I'm stack how to proceed further, every time I call it takes over an hour and I have to hang up because I'm at work and they're only open during work hours. I want the promotional charge billed correctly before I pay my bill.

I had previously spoken to the company about taking my money for my bill and set up automatic payments for my funds to be deducted on the 15th of each month when I get paid. AT&T took the money from my account earlier than the 15th which caused me to have an overdraft fee of 30$ and left my acct in the negative.

I spoke with a female customer service rep and she was rude and disrespectful. I then asked to speak to her supervisor, whom it took 30-40 minutes to get on the phone. I explained to her the situation and she also was rude and disrespectful and did nothing to resolve the matter.

AT&T gave me the worst customer service ever and I am currently searching for a new service provider.

This complaint starts from date 10/2014. I had decide to upgrade my phone. The phone I had upgraded to is a (ASUS PADPHONE). Since I had this phone I had return this phone 4 times due to different issues. Now they want to charge me $499.00 for property damage. The complaint starts with everytime go back to the AT&T store in Morrow Gerogia. They work on every phone that I brought back to the store, however, they never put the chief complaint in my file.

Since I had this phone I never had a chance to enjoy this phone. I have been a dedicated customer since 2003, never had a complaint, everything in my home is AT&T. I have my alarm system, my wireless home phone, cellphones and my internet with AT&T. Every phone they sent out I'm sure is refurbish. I never seem to keep this phone charge. I had lost so much information and personal pictures. Just fed up with this phone and they want to charge me $499.00 when every technician in AT&T worked on every phone I had, trying to move information to the next phone ASUS or AT&T send back to me.

We are being charged for gibyte overage due to our WiFi signals not working in our home. We have been complaining about issues with the services going in and out all the time. We have a Netgear connection and have been told by the AT&T Techs that this is not their equipment. Every so often they come out to work on issues we have, but it only last a short period of time. I also have an issue with them allowing one of my sons to have access to add a tablet to my account without my permission and I have to pay for it.

I have 2 cheap cell phones that haven't worked since I got them. I have now spent 2 afternoons on the phone with them several hours 10-12 people I have tried to make understand that all I want is a new phone that works. They have told me that I cant do that, I can get a new phone but I still have to pay for the bad phones that don't work for another year. My husbands health is bad and he almost died because he couldn't call me from the bathroom floor to the bedroom on these bad phones. I cannot afford to pay for a new phone and 2 that don't usually work. These people cannot possibly be this stupid they are just trying to get more money out of us. I have given up and will go to Wal mart to buy another phone but I will make sure that everyone around here knows about at&t.

WHEN I WENT TO RENEW MY COMTRACT I HAD ONE OF THE WORST EXPERENCES I HAVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH IN MY 61 YEARS. I went to the local store explaining that I wanted to renew 4 of my 6 contracts as the were expiring in under two months... was told I could do this BUT I could save money doing the NEXT program RIGHT!!! I did not fully understand this program I and tried to explain this to the sales man but of course he just kept saying this was better . I ended up getting 1 blackberry which will cost me over $499.99 @ 15.00 a month over 30 months (that's almost 3 years ) more than it would have on a 2 year contract with the phone costing .99, 2 other phones for 199.99 at $8.99 over 24 months this does not include the monthly charge and taxes on each phone.

Not only is it costing me more but I received a different phone than I wanted. They gave me a TO-GO PHONE.. I told them that I do not text or want a smart phone but a simple flip phone with a camera as I have problems hanging on to a phone with arthritis and drop my phone. The one they gave me I just found out has not camera!! This phone cost me $5.00 a month for over 18 months RIP OFF RIGHT I tried to return it with in 5 days informed it would cost $40.00 restocking fee and I then I would be charged this and have no phone. Now I have a phone without camera and a phone with a small screen small numbers. Of course calling AT&T does not help because the 15 day grace has now expired ( nice rule right) I wish we had a different cell phone company besides AT&T or Verizon out here in South Dakota.

I have been dealing with AT&T for months trying to get a credit on my company's DSL line and it has yet to appear on my bill. We are now moving (to a place with better internet service) and have transferred the service to the landlord and they are charging me a $120 early termination fee. They have the worst customer service policies and it seems no one can issue a credit the same day on the account. They are operating in the dark ages!

AT&T has the worst customer service and no respect for their customers whatsoever! I put my account on vacation status after finding out that I would have to pay to cancel my account. Well, today, I found out my account was never put on vacation status and I received a $200 bill for cable and internet I haven't even used! I disconnected everything the day I put it on vacation status and put it in a box.

Today I get a sorry apology and the offer of a $50 credit! Are you kidding me!?? I'm not paying for something that was never supposed to be there in the first place! This is definitely fraudulent and completly outrageous!

I am locked out of my AT&T online account leaving me unable to view and pay bills. I am the primary Account Holder on my wireless account and do not receive paper bills. I got a phone for a friend and she has changed numbers and left town. I do not know the new number and I do not remember my passcode.

The customer service rep told me that since I do not remember my passcode I have to go the AT&T store with valid ID and they would help me reset the online account so I can pay my bill. The AT&T store told me they could not help me because I did not have new phone number listed on my account and do not have a passcode.

I, again, called customer service and they, again, were no help and told me to go back to the AT&T store. Again the AT&T store wouldn't help me because I don't have a passcode. I want someone to send a paper bill to my address but said I need a passcode to do this. I want to pay my bill but I don't have a passcode.

I give up!! This is stupid! I have a valid I.D and can answer all the security questions on my account but can't get a bill sent to my house or pay my bill because I can't remember my passcode. You would think they would not want to give me the run-around since I'm giving them money!

I spoke with Omar on 4/15/15 and asked him about a regular home line service. Let him know I need it for work purposes and my past issue with AT&T. They don't come in to make sure the phone lines are working. He stated they have had problems in the past with that and they will come inside to make sure it works. He said will have a deposit of $50. I was hesitant because of past issues with AT&T. He said I will get my money back if they don't. Well, they didn't and I didn't get the money back!!!!

Worst service of my life. First I went to three places to get a data cable and was told they don't have that size. att has made it so you have to call them to service so they can charge you for service . I Was without phone service TV service and computer service for 2 days was told it would be repaired at no charge by agent. second I scheduled an appointed between one and four on Friday and at four got a message they were running behind but that it would still be repaired and waited til 9 pm for someone not even a courteous call to say they wouldn't be out. I called and was very upset that my time had been wasted and got hung up by a agent. supervisor and a manager. Sunday I call to have someone come out to fix the problem on Monday.

Monday they show up fix the phone computer and one TV. The other TV would not pick up a signal and was told It was the box the Thech said his manger said he could not just swap the box that was need was not on my plan that I would have to update. So I did he left with out hooking the box up . Said he would come back today to hook it up. and I said if you can't make it give me a courteous call and he said he would. This Morning he never showed up I called left a message on cell phone no reply so I called the Supervisor and was told that he would be there between 4 and 8 pm no one showed up got a call at 8:20 that I would have to reschedule. Worse service of my life. I am a senior I was without a phone or TV or Computer for 3 days what if my cell phone got broke and I fell and hurt myself.

It would be on your head. Dangerous as a matter of fact. I plan on calling the Corprate Office in the Morning about the poor service.

My phone system has been down now for 2 days, I have called on several times to get someone to come out and fix the phone.They said that they fix the main box so my phone should work,but it didn't so I set up another appointment with a no show. I was told that some jump my fence from att&t to look at the phone line but to no avail.I am really upset with your service to fix my phone.I need my phone fix asap and adjustment to my bill for no phone service for 2 day and damage to my gate where your people enter without my OK.PS everything was working until my tv box had problem. Your service man ID is GR1799 and LKH60H.

When I ordered my phone service on April 26,2015, I ask for a regular LAND LINE, but the the order the tech had when he arrived was for a Uverse service. This is not what I ordered. He tried to get the order changed, but was not able to get it done.

So he installed a Uverse line and told me somebody would be out in a day or two to rework the hook up. A friend came by and told me my phone was not working. I checked it out and found it was not working, because the number had been changed. I had requested to keep my old number. I called customer service to complain and they told me I could keep my old number.

While I was talking with them we got cut off and my phone went to constant busy signal. I was also told it would be in service by tonight (May 5,2015) by 8 P.M. No one ever showed up to day. I have medical health problems and the phone is need badly. Can you get this fixed for me ??????

Every time I receive service, whether phone support or a house call, they always follow up w/ automated calls. I told them many years ago (at least five) that I do not want to be called, ever. The automated calls come two hours apart, between three and four times a day, for the next three days.

Nobody leaves a message and they hang up when I don't answer the phone. Every time I complain, they tell me it takes thirty days for my name to be added to the list, Yet, I told them years ago not to call. It still persists. Since I can't write to them and I can't make it stop, I am filing a complaint with the FCC.

I've used AT&T in the past. I'd like AT&T UVERSE to my apartment area. It's all over OWASSO OK just not at this new complex.

The apartment complex refers everyone to Cox Cable. I asked AT&T and they really couldn't answer why it wasn't available to this area.

Cox is running unopposed and the service is terrible.

I have been with AT&T for nearly 30 years. I have a home phone, I-pad and until recently a go-phone. Two weeks ago, I was trying to determine if I wanted to change my go-phone for a smart phone and monthly plan, so I talked to a rep on the phone about what options I had. The rep convinced me to start a 1GB monthly plan, but misinformed me about the price. She assured me that the plan was only $45/month.

I asked her at least three times if she was sure the plan was only $45/month and she guaranteed me that was the price. I even asked her at one point if there would be other fees and such that would run the price up to $70. She said no, that with tax and fees the plan would be right at $50/month. This was a major reason I went ahead and ordered the plan.

A few days after receiving my phone and starting the plan, I received a plan statement that told me that the plan would be $65/month and with taxes and fees would run about $70/month. I am not satisfied at all, and in fact, tried to discuss this incident on the phone with another rep. After being transferred several times, I was cut off! At this point I'm debating whether to Change to another phone company.

We have been phone and Internet customers for awhile. We found out AT&T now has Uverse service available in our neighborhood. We decided to order the TV service. We were scheduled to have the TV service installed on 4/27/15 between 9-11am. No one showed up.

We received a text saying the installer was running late. We received a second text and confirmed we still wanted the install. The installer called about 2:45 pm and said he would arrive within the half hour. He never showed up. We called AT&T about 4 times that evening but no one returned our calls to tell us what happened even though they all said they would look into the problem and get back to us.

We finally called AT&T Thursday, 4-30-15 and said we decided we did not want the TV service. We also said we wanted to ensure we would still have phone and Internet service. We were assured that service would remain. On Friday, 5-1-15, we discovered our phone and Internet service had been disconnected. We were gone and when we returned to our home, we could see we had 2 phone messages, but could not retrieve them because the phone was disconnected.

We had a medical issue and we're waiting for results from the VA concerning a CT scan. The VA is a large medical facility and I an unable to discover what the message was. Additionally, I just started a new internet site and have been without Internet service. We continued to call and finally on Friday, 5-1-15 were promised our service would be reinstated today, 5-4-15. No one showed up this morning.

Moreover, we were told we would be able to retrieve the phone messages. It is now 5:25 pm and a technician is here. However, he said there are only two lines running to our home and he needs 4 lines. He has called for someone to come out, but I would bet this does not get reconnected today.

I don't understand how you can disconnect my service remotely, but cannot reinstate it the same way. Nor can I understand why everything worked fine last week, but now we need extra lines to get the phone and Internet to work. I will be filing a complaint with the Attorney General and Better Business Bureau since we have medical conditions that require we have a land line and since our business has been impacted since we lack access to the Internet.

Please contact me on my cell phone if you require further explanation. You should find all of my complaints on file.

Ever since I have been with AT&T I never know what my bill is going to be. It has ranged from $27 to over $200 a month. I am supposed to have basic phone for about $16 and high speed internet special for $19.95. I was told my bill would be $36.44 per month.

After I kept calling someone decided to lower my internet speed to as slow as it would go. After calling I got someone who told me I should have the high speed internet for $19.95, so she set it back. Then I get a letter on May 4, 2015 that said my high speed would be $34.00. My total bill was only to be $36.44.

Does anyone know what they are doing at AT&T?? Each time you call customer service you get a different price for Phone and internet. I got this special deal back in November 2014 for one year, but have never got the special price I was quoted. I'm sorry I don't have another choice at this time, but when I do I will leave it with AT&T.

First let me say that I was a customer of Cellular and then when AT& T came on board I decided to stay with your company, which have been well over 10 or more years. Have I been an on time payer, no, has my phone been interrupted, yes, I am saying this because it's the right thing to be upfront from the start.

But here's the problem, I purchase an iPhone 5s under your installation plan, it seem to be a good deal, from the start. Your representative explained to me that if and when I wanted to upgrade to a different phone I could, because it was better than a (2 yr) plan. Unfortunately, that has not been the case. Spoke with your representative on the phone as of today 5/4/15, and he express to me that if I wanted an upgrade, I couldn't get one until August of 2016. Really, does that make any sense, or if I wanted one I would need to pay over ($200)?!?!

Maybe I won't get any answer from AT&T, but whatever happened to having loyal customers that won't leave but continue to stay. Don't want any violins playing, but I just don't understand. Again I know I won't get any answer, but at least I spoke what I believe to do the right thing.

When you sell a product and your advertising you should stand behind their products. If you have a recall, you should notify your customers and when they call you trying to get the problem resolved don't give them the runaround. Fix the damn phone that you've been charge and insurance on and quit playing games. You knew about that recall but you do not make your customers aware of it. You should stay responsible. Is this the kind of customer satisfaction that you were looking for???

My ADT screen reads faulty communication. ADT called and U-Verse is compatible with ADT. The wiring of U-Verse needs to be checked because the ADT system works fine. I need a technician to come out as soon as possible to fix this problem.

Don’t waste your time ever going to this store. The customer services representatives are complete and utter MORONS. One in particular is a manipulative incompetent rude sale person. Unfortunately I didn’t get his name however he attempted to inform me that I could not get my upgrade without paying a $40 fee which was not correct. When I asked him to contact corporate he told me there was nothing they could do about it. I insisted that he dial the number and I would handle the rest. The corporate office informed me that I could get the $40 fee waived however I had to purchase the order on line.

I went back to my office and made the purchase online. I chose the option of in store pick up at the same store I had just left out of convenience only for them to cancel my order. I attempted to contact the store about ten times but no one was answering and the automated system repeatedly rerouted my call to customer care who could not explain why the order was cancelled. I later found out that the order was cancelled because they no longer had the phone in stock which was a LIE!

I decided to go to Best Buy to make the purchase thru AT&T however that was an EPIC FAIL. The sales representatives informed me that I had to give up my grandfathered unlimited data plan for the mobile share plan accruing charges of $ 40 monthly and pay the $40 upgrade fee. I told him that he was out of his mind because customer care informed me that I could keep my current plan and just upgrade my phone without paying any upgrade fee. He attempted to show me the information online but low and behold he couldn’t access my AT&T account because the system was down.

I walked over to another AT&T store to get some resolution on this matter with a customer care service representative on the phone and was immediately informed that I had to change my plan and pay the upgrade fee regardless of what customer care was telling me. I waited for the manager who decided that shredding papers was more valuable than my time to address the matter. When he finally made time for my issue he informed me that the store representatives are instructed to get customers to change their plans to the mobile share resulted in a $40 access line fee, charge an upgrade/activation fee of $40 and promote the Next program regardless if the customer has an eligible upgrade with a 2 year contract on their account in order to pay the total amount of the phone over a specific course of time. I told him that it was completely unacceptable for the AT&T stores to strong arm people into accepting their last wave change regarding the Next program yet the 2 year contacts are still offered. He informed me that I would have to contact customer care and order the phone because no store was going to allow me to make the purchase keeping my current plan or avoiding the UPGRADE FEE.

I left the store and remained on the line with the customer care representative that connected me to her manager, Michael. He advised me to order the phone on line regardless of any changes to my plan that are force because he would rectify the issues the next day. I was able to upgrade my phone, keep my current plan and have the upgrade fee waived after three days of UTTER NONSENSE.

Stay away from the STORES!!! IT SUCKS THAT I HAVE TO WAIT ABOUT FOUR DAYS FOR A NEW PHONE BUT I REFUSE TO DEAL WITH ANY MORE DECEITFUL, MANIPULATIVE, RUDE WORKERS THAT ONLY CARE ABOUT MAKING COMMISSION OFF THE SALE. Signed, ALMOST A METROPCS NEW CUSTOMER.

I was given a price of $114 for TV service (I already have Internet and house phone) by a customer service person on April 24, and made arrangement for installation on April 30. The price quoted was for U300 Latino service, No contract for two years, $250 Visa card, five receivers (including one wireless) and no increase for a year.

When the technician came, all my DIRECT TV receiver and wires were disconnected and UVERSE equipment were installed. At that point, I realized that I had no HD service. I call AT&T UVERSE and explained that HD was offered to me included in the above package. The "rep" checked and told me that the package that was listed couldn't be offered to me because of the offers I already had with the TV and internet, and that I would have to pay more.

I disputed that and asked to speak to a "supervisor." A Female supervisor came on the line and told me bluntly, "either I want the service or not" I told her not for the new price and my service was instantly disconnected. The technician then packed up all the equipment and left.

I call the UVERSE number again and got a rep who said her name was "KEAIRA" who offered me a package for $101.00. This package was for the U400. The total with the three service would be $145. Keaira then said that she tried to put the offer through, but it wouldn't. She then sent me a email with the price and told me that because of the time(8:20 pm) she would get with her managers the next day (May 1) and would call me by 12 mid day local time. Keaira assured me that I would get the U400(an upgrade from the U300) for $101.

May 1 at 12:45 pm not a word from Keaira so I call back again and got a guy who said his name was "DANTE" who said that he could get me the U300 Latino TV package for $105, Dante then said that he was having a problem canceling the previous order placed by Keaira.

I asked Dante if it was possible for him to call me back in an hour with the new information because i had to go into a meeting, Dante PROMISED that he would call me back by 2:15 pm, "no matter what the outcome". Dante never called back.

At 4:45 pm I called back and ended up speaking with a lady by the name of Ms. "LOWE" who told me that because of the promotions on the internet and house phone I couldn't n\get the prices that were quoted.

This whole experience only shows the LIES and CUSTOMER SERVICE PROBLEMS that AT&T is known for is true,

The Reps admitted that when the original order was placed the pricing was incorrect, and no one alerted me to the price difference. The installer was sent out and i was made aware of the new price then.

Rest assure, as soon as I am able I will be canceling my three wireless phones, internet and house phone,

On 4/18/2015, I contacted AT&T about my bank fees of $84 because I believed it was AT&T's mishap prior to the bank fees I made an arrangement to pay my phone bill by a certain date. I made that bill prior to my promised date, AT&T try to take that amount from my bank on the promised date.

When I noticed the fee I contacted AT&T ON 4/18/2015 I was told that AT&T will look into the matter case number cm20150418. On 4/21/2015 I received a text " your case has been worked. Please contact Customer Service by dailing 611 from your wireless phone or 8009475096.

On 4/29/ I contacted AT&T was told that I will be credited for my $84.00 I received a text "you received a credit adjustment of 84.00 on 4/29/2015 your balance due on 5/1/2015 is 184.90.
ANDY GARE 9109648391

On 5/1/2015, I contacted AT&T and was told that I did not get the $84. credit. If AT&T had told me no on 4/29/2015 I was not going to be as upset. But I am very upset that AT&T is not honoring the text 4/29/2015.

I feel that AT&T should honor the 4/29/2015 and give me credit for $84. Now if AT&T does not honor the 4/29/2015 text I will make plan to change wireless company. Because I want to do business with company I can reply on.

Once again I am not upset about the $84.00 I am very upset that At&t send me a text saying that AT&T has given me the credit for $84 and now is not going to honor it.

I want AT&T TO HONOR THE $84 CREDIT THAT AT&T SAID IT WILL DO ON 4/29/2015

I have a been a loyal AT&T costumer for years. Back in September 2014, I purchased an iPhone 6. At this time I also traded in an older iPhone. I received an AT&T promotional card. The date of this transaction was Sept 29, 2014. I was told I had 7 months to use the card. I tried using the card in April of this year, and was told it was expired.

When I called the number on the back of the card to inquire about this they told me I was give the card in July of 2014. This was incorrect, and I have the paperwork to prove it. I went to the AT&T store where I received the promotional card, (Westfield, NJ) and they said they could do nothing. But the employee did also confirm that I did indeed receive the promotional card on Sept 29, 2014, not in July of 2014.

I have tried calling multiple times and visited the store to explain the problem to no avail. As a result, I am out $106.00 because of something that is an error on the part of AT&T, and cannot get a sufficient answer as to why. Going further, I will be switching my mobile provider to Verizon in the near future.

I had DSL and paid with autopay. I was persuaded to switch to DSL - said to be cheaper and faster. Not faster and, actually more expensive, after the first 12 months. But the worst was that AT&T tried to bill me for both services for the same days. I had discontinued autopay on DSL because I would not pay for services not rendered.

It's been 7 long phone calls with customer service and billing representatives who promise to help but just read inane scripts no matter what you say, trying to get this fixed. I even received a notice from a collection agency dated 13 days after the duplicate bill was supposedly due!

Interesting that the collection agency was stating that I owed only the original amount of the bill with no "late fee" added. That's so outrageous that a disinterested observer would be inclined to think that sending such an actively disputed and obviously incorrect on its face item to a collection agency was malicious rather than another one of AT&T's frequent mistakes.

I ordered AT&T services online one week ago. I simply ordered a land line phone and DSL. I received a text to please call AT&T because they found an outstanding balance some where. OK no problem I'll pay it. I need the phone so my family can call me from over seas, because being a veteran I know how important it is to have your loves ones to contact you. My Girlfriend who is away from me at the time, some times collect calls are the only way, and cell phones drop calls like crazy or want take collect calls.

So I order this service through AT&T. paying 164 dollars to get this done. Well, after 4 days of calling back to AT&T and trying to find accounts and this and that. They still haven't taken my payment for outstanding amount even though I offered again and again. So after the 3rd call I decide to record all my calls from that time on. Well 18 hours and 32 mins later, and talking to 23 different people, they set a time and date and would take the outstanding amount on my 1st bill, then last night they called me twice about two hours apart with two different numbers.

So I thought maybe one for phone and one with DSL. I added it, so guess what time they finally it to set up my services. That's right they didn't come or even so much call me. Well when you can go to utube and facebook because I'm going to put my recordings on both. AT&T has to be one of the worst service companies out there.

I ordered AT&T Uverse on April 2nd, and made my appointment for April 9th due to the fact that it was my only day off that week. I scheduled the time from 9-11am because I had an appointment for my new born at 2pm. On the 9th, I waited and waited and no one showed. I ended logging in to the online site to see if there was any more info on what was going on. Sure enough, it said my installation was canceled do to some difficulties the installers had, and it said AT&T would contact me to reschedule. I was pretty upset that they canceled but even more upset that no one bothered to call me and tell me.

By then, I made up my mind and told myself that if AT&T would not bother and call me to reschedule, I don't want to go to a company that I will always have to call and ask why something did or did not happen. I ended up calling and trying to cancel my service and get my refund. Transfer after transfer and listening to every associate ask why I was canceling and trying to get me to stay, I was finally very, VERY upset!

One of the last associates I spoke to asked again just like everyone else why I wanted to cancel and I replied with "Because you guys failed me!" Finally, after all the transfers, they finally gave up and told me they refunded my money and it would be back in my account in 24-78 hours.

After a week on not seeing my money in my account, I called back and asked where my money was. The lady explained that she checked, and it would be in my account in another 24-78 hours. I again said thank you and waited. By now two weeks passed and no money. So, again, I called and asked where the money was, the associate explained she had been with the company for over 10 years and from her experience it takes 3weeks to hit your account. I asked her why I was told 24-78hrs, she explained because that's what they have to say but that she was assuring me 3weeks.

It is now the 29th of April and had to call again. This time I was transferred to an associate and she said she was sorry and grabbed her supervisor Tanya Harris. Tanya went ahead and issued the refund and said to check my account in 2 days. I asked why it wasn't refunded the first time I asked and she apologized and said she did not know but that she went ahead and processed it and it will hit my account for sure!!

At first, I may have considered staying and just using AT&T but just everything rolled up. I don't have time to baby sit a multi million dollar company that can't stay organized and take care of one installation, and even at that one refund. I do not want anything from AT&T, and now I refuse to even get internet at my new house just because AT&T is the only one who provides service in the area.

I refuse to deal with AT&T or have anything to do with you just because of how bad this was. I understand customer service and keeping people happy, I am a store manager at a high volume retail/parts company, and if this happened to one of my customers I would like to know. This is the only reason why I am writing you.

Purchased a HP lap top computer and asked an AT&T sales person what I have to do to have service for it. I already have have an account with AT&T. I have an iPhone 6 plus. I was told to purchase an air card device with a $20 added monthly charge and never told that I can use my iPhone as a hot spot.

Now I am stuck with an added device and charge that is not needed for my use. I think that the sales person should have told me I can use my iPhone as a hot spot to operate my lap top. I have been an account customer for a couple of years now, and before that I was a two year customer of AT&T to go phone. I think that was wrong of the sales representative and really hope that in the future this is avoided

I have 4 phones on my At&t line and was charged a larger amount for someone using the wireless hot spot last year. From march 26 until about a month, we paid it in full. It was a hardship and unfair charges that we didn't use. I didn't know what to do. We called several times and tried to fix the problem. It just seemed easier to pay for it.. Now I have been with AT&T since I first got a cell phone and really would like for someone to look into this over charges of over $5000 thank you

I went into the Sullivan AT&T store to get my phone fixed. The man in there was so nice and so polite his name was Michael. He tells me that my temper glass screen savors came in, and I asked him if he could put them on my boyfriend and mine's phones. He says sure, I said thank you, he says no problem. He puts the first one on, and I said there is a little fuzz under that one in a polite manner. I asked him if he could get it out he says I will try, with spending that much money on just one I wanted it the best that I could get. He gets it out and goes to put it back on and it looks bad.

His worthless excuse for a boss walks up and says you messed it up and puts it on and throws the brand new phone on the counter and says that is good enough. After he walked in the back I said that will not do for me I want my money back. Michael says let me see what I can do. He said that if he can't get it fixed, he will grab one off the shelf and put it on at no charge. I said thank you, he says no problem.

He gets one off the shelf and I heard his boss say you will be paying for that out of your check. His boss is worthless and told him to tell me that they do it as a courtesy it is not our job to put them on its a courtesy. I think that the boss at Sullivan AT&T store needs to be fired for the way he talks, belittles, embarrasses and humiliates his employees in front of customers there is no employee that deserves to be treated like that. The customer is always right and I think Michael at the Sullivan AT&T store deserves to have the manager position. I have been very happy with his customer service not his managers!!!! Michael's customer service meets my satisfaction at all standards. I didn't appreciate my brand new phone on the counter like it was crap.

We moved from our location in Prestonsburg, KY to Betsy Layne, KY. AT&T does not service this area. We would have kept AT&T if possible. We had to go with a different carrier and had our phone number ported to new number. I paid what I thought was our last phone bill and then began getting calls from a collection agency. When I filed an appeal with AT&T, they did a credit for part of the balance. That left a total of $495. We were still unhappy, feeling we should not be charged a early termination fee.

I tried the appeal again and got a reply that it had already been filed and turn down. When one of our other businesses came due to renew, we gave a stipulation that before renewal this $495.00 needed to be taken off. Just got a call that they are still unwilling to do so. So, AT&T will be losing our other business, Highland Theatre Corp and several restaurant business owned by the same owner. We have businesses in Prestonsburg, Pikeville, Martin and Paintsville, KY. of which all have AT&T phone service, but be assured with those contract come up for renewal we will NOT renew with AT&T. Our biggest account to be cancelled.

On April 24,2015 at 9:45 am, I was building a play set out front of my yard for my daughter. At 9:50 am a boom AT&T operator service truck showed up and was backing into my neighbor's driveway, getting out to go up on boom and service pole behind their property. I rent the home I'm in and it has no phone line installed, but outside the house on a pole in our yard was the cable for the existing line previously for this house over 100' length ready to install so we can connect our service to the house again.

I walked over asking the boom operator AT&T tech if they could re-install the cable back onto the house so we could get a tech out to install our phone line service to the ground on the house. He said NO its not something he would do its a whole different service call issue. After they serviced the pole at the neighbor's house, they left 6 min later. They returned and right in front of me they pulled up to my yard came out and lifted boom up to my pole and gathered up my hanging phone line wire 100 ft worth and cut it at the top of the pole and took it into their truck. I was shocked! I just asked him if he could run it to my house to the ground that was already installed on the house from a previous service line and he said No he couldn't do it but he left and came back and stole my entire line and cut it completely off the entire pole.

I called AT&T immediately requesting the line to be reinstalled and the phone hooked back up with new service to my home. They scheduled the day and said between 8 am and 8pm on April 25. They never showed up! I waited and missed out on running errands because I could not leave the house. I demanded them to reschedule and show up and two days later April 27 my hubby calls saying the tech should be out at 8 am -8 pm again I said well see.

Surprisingly, he showed up after 8 am. His name was Daniel and he had a small 2500 economy van with only ext. ladders on top no boom. He wondered aimlessly around my property looking for a cable that he would install to my ground on to house but couldn't locate it. He then came up my steps and knocked on the door. I opened door with a grin on my face and said yes, hubby said he did not have to come into my home, so I was curious what he needed from me? He stated ma'am I cannot find your phone wire cable routed for this address. I said you should know that it was cut and stolen by a boom tech. Yesterday I called and repeated this complaint to a supervisor requesting it to be replaced and reinstalled that's supposed to be why you are here to put in another one on the pole then install it to the house to the ground wire.

He looked puzzled and said I was not told anything about the cable being missing. I said I'm not paying for a new one, there was an existing line and it was cut by a boom operator directly after he was requested to run it back over to the ground for me. He said ok he'll do it himself with just ladders It was absurd, he was not safe using just ladders. We have unstable unleveled, rocky, muddy terrain, and it was ridiculous he would have no Crain to drag the wire over from pole to pole to route it back to the house. 2 hours later, he accomplished a 15 min task it would of taken the boom truck tech to do. After a head fool of sweat and dirt, he walks back up to my door knocks and tells me ma'am I'm all done. I said wow thanks and I said I'm sorry he was having to work so hard and dangerously it was not right at all and I would be making a formal complaint.

Today April 28,2015 7:54 am (MY BIRTHDAY BY THE WAY) I could not even sleep in today ..) the same boom truck reappeared and pulled into neighbors driveway again. I pulled out a video camera and recorded their activity. After they stood outside truck for 10 min smoking cigs talking to each other, they eventually pulled crane back to a corner position onto driveway closest to pole that my new line was installed and ran from and they in very awkward actions fumbled around aimlessly looking up and down my line wondering and looking at my line several times.

Then they took cones out, tire blocks and put vests and hard hats on. One tech went up to the boom and fumbled around with the boom. Without lifting it up, the other tech stayed on ground behind truck peeking over at me several times as I recorded them out in the open in my walkway. After 24 min they just did nothing never took boom out to pole, never touched any cables and loaded tire stoppers and cones back into truck. They both jumped back into truck and left. I called my husband to report their activity as I recorded. I then witnessed them leave and driver stared over at me with strange grin on his face. I zoomed in on him, and they drove back out of the road to another street over. I heard them backing in the truck over there and I heard the boom fire up being operated on the other side of the neighborhood next street over behind the house they just pretended to service.

These guys are shady and irresponsible. They do nothing and take wires cut wires without authority or the service request to do so, and they smoke and throw their litter into your yard and stand around doing nothing on our dime...waking us up at 7:40 in the morning to just stand outside with their loud truck running just to have a few cigs and talking having personal story time conversations shooting shit with one another. I am frustrated with their behavior. We have been in the telecommunications business for 21 years and never seen such crappy irresponsible and unprofessional behavior from anyone in this line of work. They cost so much to take up their time and yet they do no work and cause more harm and safety issues for other technicians. unnecessary risks negligently and purposefully caused by their own hands and irresponsible cutting of cables they had no authority touching in the first place. Causing a fellow tech to risk his life putting back onto the poles.

I demand better from this corporation and I demand my money be put to better training and safety training for these jerks pretending to be boom operators. More supervision on the job, send a spy secret supervisor investigator, out to watch their work ethics and see for their self they are corrupt in their nature and a huge risk and deserve reprimanding for their faulty actions on the job.

Starting Last Monday, April 20th, we entered your AT&T cyber maze. So far, we have talked to twenty of your so called customer service professionals and still have not obtained a simple result. Our request is for you to have our long distance service transferred to level 3 5102 5 carrier which is provided Prescient World communications had this service before switching to universe voice. It is more economical for our usage level.

If you cannot accomplish this change we are considering ATT&T service completely. No person should have to suffer with this experience.

On 5-20-15 a uverse service tech came to repair a problem with our TV signal. The picture would freeze and lose signal. He was here for about four hours without being able to clear the problem. He stated that there was interference between the phone line and the uverse line. He stated that he would have to call someone to assist with the problem. A short time later, he came in and showed me on his analyzer that the line was now clear. He said that it had been cleared internally. I had checked my phone earlier and it was OK. He hadn't been gone but a couple of minutes when I checked my phone again and there was no dial tone.

I tried several times to call him but he would not answer or return my calls. I called in to report the phone outage, and two days later a line tech came. I told him what had happened, and in a few minutes later he had it fixed. He showed me where Tabais had left a connection loose. I believe he left the connection loose on purpose to fix his problem. This should never happen. While the phone was out we still had the same original problem with the picture and still do. Nothing was solved. Someone needs to get out here and fix this problem.

My bill went from the end of the month in December. I agreed to U-Verse, then it went to the 14th of January. Now it is saying it is due on the 10th? There has only been two months with 31 days since then. I am being scammed by AT&T crooks. I was told by Rosanna when I spoke with her on Dec. 19th. that my bill would be no more than $130 a month with taxes. Rosanna called me on Dec. 20th from a 702 area code to make sure AT&T was doing what we agreed upon in order for me to accept and agree to our contract. A 40" television was offered. I didn't receive a television.

The contract was supposed to include me being hooked into the U-Verse lines, and I wasn't until near Feb 2015. I have had old Lead lines at the back of my house for 5 years. Lead is degraded Uranium. Every time it would rain my phone would go out. This happened so much, there were time I didn't even call because so many thugs would come to my home and spend multiple hours at my residence looking at the box on the back of my house, and it was always the same thing, the old lead lines. Creeping my bill earlier and earlier each month will cause me to have to pay an extra bill in two years. YOU ARE TRYING TO ROB ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE LIED TO ME, AND CHEATED ME!!!!! YOU HAVE GIVEN ME HORRIBLE SERVICE FOR YEARS!!!!!!!!!

I have changed my account three times in the last mo and each time a day later my account goes back to the original order. I am trying to get my payment down. I am a senior citizen. When I SPOKE with a supervisor on Saturday, they stated someone in my home was changing the account bank. No one is changing anything!! His attitude with horrible on Sat... accusing me of changing it back..AT&T is the worse company I have ever done business with. This is just one incident the payment issues is another huge issue....taking the bill out two weeks early and on. I AM NOT HAPPY AT ALL.

I was told I would save money because I was going to switch to sprint. She told me I would only pay no more than 180. She said I get one phone I have to pay and I get 3 Nokia phones for free. Told me it was free so I can sale it. Now they are telling me I have to pay monthly for phones I don't even have.

I was told when I signed up in August 2014 that I would get a $400 dollar gift card that could be used toward my payments. The rep stated that it would not be available until I made a few consecutive payments. I inquired in Jan and was told that I had a $100 dollar card that expired in October. I requested a manager and was tole he was going to to escalate and reissue the card because I did not receive it. There was no response. I called again each month up till April (twice this month) and was told the same, put on hold with no return call and finally told I would receive a $100 dollar credit because I received a discount at sign-up, which was not was explained to me. After placing me on hold several times, the rep stated that it would be in effect immediately per his manager and he would send me a confirmation email. I received a 3 generic emails having nothing to do with the specifics he gave me on the phone. I was told I would owe $25.60 after the credit. Later that night, April 24, I was called and told I would not receive a credit. I was lured to change carriers with blatant lies. I need this problem addressed immediately and will consider legal and media advice.

I am reaching out to you with hopes of some sort of improved service from AT&T U-verse. I have had AT&T U-verse service for the past 2+ years. During that time my service has been anything but acceptable. My biggest issue has been the poor internet service in my apartment complex. My service constantly drops out on all of my devices and the strength has been half of what I have paid for. I’ve tried paying more and going up to the highest internet speed package only to see the service stay exactly as bad as it’s ever been. I’ve had technicians come out at least 5 times to my apartment and give me new routers and hard line the connections. None of this has fixed the problem

I live in an apartment complex and think this is most likely the issue at hand. However, every time I call the only answer seems to be sending a technician who replaces my router. I know other customers in my building who also have poor connections with AT&T. If AT&T cannot offer high speed internet access to an apartment complex, I wonder why they even offer it. I feel as though AT&T has stolen money from me the past 2 years for charging me for a service that it’s not capable of delivering. Unfortunately it seems AT&T is the only cable/internet option I have where I live. I am hoping someone at AT&T can reach out and actually fix the problem in my building. As AT&T has a monopoly in the city I live in.

I was issued a device that became hypersensitive. To the point it locked me out of my soc. Security forever,also bank acct. Was sent a replacement, free of any fees. After just 2 months it began becoming hypersensitive again( this is an iPhone 4) i am trying to be forced into a newer model because at&t software doesn't match. Deductible, higher phone bill, plus the price of phone, losing my discount for keeping my phone past 2 yr. agreement. They should have thought of this. I will not do this. Being passed from rep, supervisor, hung up on ,yet i will keep calling til i get satisfaction or a law suit! Please see that this is read by someone in authority! Tuscaloosa, AL.contact me! A 30 yr. customer!!! By text or phone immediately. I will not give up!!!!!! Thank you

It is impossible to change a name on an account when one spouse dies. I have to set up a new account and the credit history is wiped out. Also the phone number was disconnected, and a new line supposedly has to be installed even though a new line was installed a year ago. The widow has been paying the bill for 28 years, but could not get the account changed into her name. She is 90 years old, lives by herself and will be without any means of communicating with the outside for a week. There isn't any way to call 911 if she has and emergency.

This is unacceptable. The lady at the AT&T store was very helpful, but the powers that be are terrible. We were given an agent's number and when we went back to the store the # didn't exist. Very poor way of doing business. Guess AT&T doesn't care about the elderly and people that have supported them for over 70 years.

My initial call was about the incredibly high phone bills each month. The reason is due to excessive data usage. I said I needed more data. I was told that was all att offers. After 4 attempts to lower my bill I switched companies to discover I can reduce my bill up to half. I call att to inform them of the cancelation. I was transferred to the resolution department where they can miraculously reduce my bill. By this time it was to late. I already signed a contract with a new company and purchased new phones. This could have easily been avoided had the CSA had taken ownership of my issue on the first call and not wait until after several attempts and a cancellation to try to resolve the issue.

I took a survey and got a free watch. I had to give them my credit card number to pay for the freight (I should never had done that and should have realized something was wrong). I received my watch and a few days later another watch shows up with a charge of $98 against my credit card. After quite a bit of haggling (their conditions-I had to agree to rescind and cancel any disputes, negative reviews, complaints, or claims-looks like they are well versed in this process) I got an RMA (return authorization). I returned the second watch and received my $98 refund but I have now been charged another $98. I called these folks but got no help. Please respond.

Have feedback for AT&T?