AT&T Complaints Continued... (Page 5)

859+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call AT&T corporate: 1 (800) 331-0500

I ordered AT&T services online one week ago. I simply ordered a land line phone and DSL. I received a text to please call AT&T because they found an outstanding balance some where. OK no problem I'll pay it. I need the phone so my family can call me from over seas, because being a veteran I know how important it is to have your loves ones to contact you. My Girlfriend who is away from me at the time, some times collect calls are the only way, and cell phones drop calls like crazy or want take collect calls.

So I order this service through AT&T. paying 164 dollars to get this done. Well, after 4 days of calling back to AT&T and trying to find accounts and this and that. They still haven't taken my payment for outstanding amount even though I offered again and again. So after the 3rd call I decide to record all my calls from that time on. Well 18 hours and 32 mins later, and talking to 23 different people, they set a time and date and would take the outstanding amount on my 1st bill, then last night they called me twice about two hours apart with two different numbers.

So I thought maybe one for phone and one with DSL. I added it, so guess what time they finally it to set up my services. That's right they didn't come or even so much call me. Well when you can go to utube and facebook because I'm going to put my recordings on both. AT&T has to be one of the worst service companies out there.

I ordered AT&T Uverse on April 2nd, and made my appointment for April 9th due to the fact that it was my only day off that week. I scheduled the time from 9-11am because I had an appointment for my new born at 2pm. On the 9th, I waited and waited and no one showed. I ended logging in to the online site to see if there was any more info on what was going on. Sure enough, it said my installation was canceled do to some difficulties the installers had, and it said AT&T would contact me to reschedule. I was pretty upset that they canceled but even more upset that no one bothered to call me and tell me.

By then, I made up my mind and told myself that if AT&T would not bother and call me to reschedule, I don't want to go to a company that I will always have to call and ask why something did or did not happen. I ended up calling and trying to cancel my service and get my refund. Transfer after transfer and listening to every associate ask why I was canceling and trying to get me to stay, I was finally very, VERY upset!

One of the last associates I spoke to asked again just like everyone else why I wanted to cancel and I replied with "Because you guys failed me!" Finally, after all the transfers, they finally gave up and told me they refunded my money and it would be back in my account in 24-78 hours.

After a week on not seeing my money in my account, I called back and asked where my money was. The lady explained that she checked, and it would be in my account in another 24-78 hours. I again said thank you and waited. By now two weeks passed and no money. So, again, I called and asked where the money was, the associate explained she had been with the company for over 10 years and from her experience it takes 3weeks to hit your account. I asked her why I was told 24-78hrs, she explained because that's what they have to say but that she was assuring me 3weeks.

It is now the 29th of April and had to call again. This time I was transferred to an associate and she said she was sorry and grabbed her supervisor Tanya Harris. Tanya went ahead and issued the refund and said to check my account in 2 days. I asked why it wasn't refunded the first time I asked and she apologized and said she did not know but that she went ahead and processed it and it will hit my account for sure!!

At first, I may have considered staying and just using AT&T but just everything rolled up. I don't have time to baby sit a multi million dollar company that can't stay organized and take care of one installation, and even at that one refund. I do not want anything from AT&T, and now I refuse to even get internet at my new house just because AT&T is the only one who provides service in the area.

I refuse to deal with AT&T or have anything to do with you just because of how bad this was. I understand customer service and keeping people happy, I am a store manager at a high volume retail/parts company, and if this happened to one of my customers I would like to know. This is the only reason why I am writing you.

Purchased a HP lap top computer and asked an AT&T sales person what I have to do to have service for it. I already have have an account with AT&T. I have an iPhone 6 plus. I was told to purchase an air card device with a $20 added monthly charge and never told that I can use my iPhone as a hot spot.

Now I am stuck with an added device and charge that is not needed for my use. I think that the sales person should have told me I can use my iPhone as a hot spot to operate my lap top. I have been an account customer for a couple of years now, and before that I was a two year customer of AT&T to go phone. I think that was wrong of the sales representative and really hope that in the future this is avoided

I have 4 phones on my At&t line and was charged a larger amount for someone using the wireless hot spot last year. From march 26 until about a month, we paid it in full. It was a hardship and unfair charges that we didn't use. I didn't know what to do. We called several times and tried to fix the problem. It just seemed easier to pay for it.. Now I have been with AT&T since I first got a cell phone and really would like for someone to look into this over charges of over $5000 thank you

I went into the Sullivan AT&T store to get my phone fixed. The man in there was so nice and so polite his name was Michael. He tells me that my temper glass screen savors came in, and I asked him if he could put them on my boyfriend and mine's phones. He says sure, I said thank you, he says no problem. He puts the first one on, and I said there is a little fuzz under that one in a polite manner. I asked him if he could get it out he says I will try, with spending that much money on just one I wanted it the best that I could get. He gets it out and goes to put it back on and it looks bad.

His worthless excuse for a boss walks up and says you messed it up and puts it on and throws the brand new phone on the counter and says that is good enough. After he walked in the back I said that will not do for me I want my money back. Michael says let me see what I can do. He said that if he can't get it fixed, he will grab one off the shelf and put it on at no charge. I said thank you, he says no problem.

He gets one off the shelf and I heard his boss say you will be paying for that out of your check. His boss is worthless and told him to tell me that they do it as a courtesy it is not our job to put them on its a courtesy. I think that the boss at Sullivan AT&T store needs to be fired for the way he talks, belittles, embarrasses and humiliates his employees in front of customers there is no employee that deserves to be treated like that. The customer is always right and I think Michael at the Sullivan AT&T store deserves to have the manager position. I have been very happy with his customer service not his managers!!!! Michael's customer service meets my satisfaction at all standards. I didn't appreciate my brand new phone on the counter like it was crap.

We moved from our location in Prestonsburg, KY to Betsy Layne, KY. AT&T does not service this area. We would have kept AT&T if possible. We had to go with a different carrier and had our phone number ported to new number. I paid what I thought was our last phone bill and then began getting calls from a collection agency. When I filed an appeal with AT&T, they did a credit for part of the balance. That left a total of $495. We were still unhappy, feeling we should not be charged a early termination fee.

I tried the appeal again and got a reply that it had already been filed and turn down. When one of our other businesses came due to renew, we gave a stipulation that before renewal this $495.00 needed to be taken off. Just got a call that they are still unwilling to do so. So, AT&T will be losing our other business, Highland Theatre Corp and several restaurant business owned by the same owner. We have businesses in Prestonsburg, Pikeville, Martin and Paintsville, KY. of which all have AT&T phone service, but be assured with those contract come up for renewal we will NOT renew with AT&T. Our biggest account to be cancelled.

On April 24,2015 at 9:45 am, I was building a play set out front of my yard for my daughter. At 9:50 am a boom AT&T operator service truck showed up and was backing into my neighbor's driveway, getting out to go up on boom and service pole behind their property. I rent the home I'm in and it has no phone line installed, but outside the house on a pole in our yard was the cable for the existing line previously for this house over 100' length ready to install so we can connect our service to the house again.

I walked over asking the boom operator AT&T tech if they could re-install the cable back onto the house so we could get a tech out to install our phone line service to the ground on the house. He said NO its not something he would do its a whole different service call issue. After they serviced the pole at the neighbor's house, they left 6 min later. They returned and right in front of me they pulled up to my yard came out and lifted boom up to my pole and gathered up my hanging phone line wire 100 ft worth and cut it at the top of the pole and took it into their truck. I was shocked! I just asked him if he could run it to my house to the ground that was already installed on the house from a previous service line and he said No he couldn't do it but he left and came back and stole my entire line and cut it completely off the entire pole.

I called AT&T immediately requesting the line to be reinstalled and the phone hooked back up with new service to my home. They scheduled the day and said between 8 am and 8pm on April 25. They never showed up! I waited and missed out on running errands because I could not leave the house. I demanded them to reschedule and show up and two days later April 27 my hubby calls saying the tech should be out at 8 am -8 pm again I said well see.

Surprisingly, he showed up after 8 am. His name was Daniel and he had a small 2500 economy van with only ext. ladders on top no boom. He wondered aimlessly around my property looking for a cable that he would install to my ground on to house but couldn't locate it. He then came up my steps and knocked on the door. I opened door with a grin on my face and said yes, hubby said he did not have to come into my home, so I was curious what he needed from me? He stated ma'am I cannot find your phone wire cable routed for this address. I said you should know that it was cut and stolen by a boom tech. Yesterday I called and repeated this complaint to a supervisor requesting it to be replaced and reinstalled that's supposed to be why you are here to put in another one on the pole then install it to the house to the ground wire.

He looked puzzled and said I was not told anything about the cable being missing. I said I'm not paying for a new one, there was an existing line and it was cut by a boom operator directly after he was requested to run it back over to the ground for me. He said ok he'll do it himself with just ladders It was absurd, he was not safe using just ladders. We have unstable unleveled, rocky, muddy terrain, and it was ridiculous he would have no Crain to drag the wire over from pole to pole to route it back to the house. 2 hours later, he accomplished a 15 min task it would of taken the boom truck tech to do. After a head fool of sweat and dirt, he walks back up to my door knocks and tells me ma'am I'm all done. I said wow thanks and I said I'm sorry he was having to work so hard and dangerously it was not right at all and I would be making a formal complaint.

Today April 28,2015 7:54 am (MY BIRTHDAY BY THE WAY) I could not even sleep in today ..) the same boom truck reappeared and pulled into neighbors driveway again. I pulled out a video camera and recorded their activity. After they stood outside truck for 10 min smoking cigs talking to each other, they eventually pulled crane back to a corner position onto driveway closest to pole that my new line was installed and ran from and they in very awkward actions fumbled around aimlessly looking up and down my line wondering and looking at my line several times.

Then they took cones out, tire blocks and put vests and hard hats on. One tech went up to the boom and fumbled around with the boom. Without lifting it up, the other tech stayed on ground behind truck peeking over at me several times as I recorded them out in the open in my walkway. After 24 min they just did nothing never took boom out to pole, never touched any cables and loaded tire stoppers and cones back into truck. They both jumped back into truck and left. I called my husband to report their activity as I recorded. I then witnessed them leave and driver stared over at me with strange grin on his face. I zoomed in on him, and they drove back out of the road to another street over. I heard them backing in the truck over there and I heard the boom fire up being operated on the other side of the neighborhood next street over behind the house they just pretended to service.

These guys are shady and irresponsible. They do nothing and take wires cut wires without authority or the service request to do so, and they smoke and throw their litter into your yard and stand around doing nothing on our dime...waking us up at 7:40 in the morning to just stand outside with their loud truck running just to have a few cigs and talking having personal story time conversations shooting shit with one another. I am frustrated with their behavior. We have been in the telecommunications business for 21 years and never seen such crappy irresponsible and unprofessional behavior from anyone in this line of work. They cost so much to take up their time and yet they do no work and cause more harm and safety issues for other technicians. unnecessary risks negligently and purposefully caused by their own hands and irresponsible cutting of cables they had no authority touching in the first place. Causing a fellow tech to risk his life putting back onto the poles.

I demand better from this corporation and I demand my money be put to better training and safety training for these jerks pretending to be boom operators. More supervision on the job, send a spy secret supervisor investigator, out to watch their work ethics and see for their self they are corrupt in their nature and a huge risk and deserve reprimanding for their faulty actions on the job.

Starting Last Monday, April 20th, we entered your AT&T cyber maze. So far, we have talked to twenty of your so called customer service professionals and still have not obtained a simple result. Our request is for you to have our long distance service transferred to level 3 5102 5 carrier which is provided Prescient World communications had this service before switching to universe voice. It is more economical for our usage level.

If you cannot accomplish this change we are considering ATT&T service completely. No person should have to suffer with this experience.

On 5-20-15 a uverse service tech came to repair a problem with our TV signal. The picture would freeze and lose signal. He was here for about four hours without being able to clear the problem. He stated that there was interference between the phone line and the uverse line. He stated that he would have to call someone to assist with the problem. A short time later, he came in and showed me on his analyzer that the line was now clear. He said that it had been cleared internally. I had checked my phone earlier and it was OK. He hadn't been gone but a couple of minutes when I checked my phone again and there was no dial tone.

I tried several times to call him but he would not answer or return my calls. I called in to report the phone outage, and two days later a line tech came. I told him what had happened, and in a few minutes later he had it fixed. He showed me where Tabais had left a connection loose. I believe he left the connection loose on purpose to fix his problem. This should never happen. While the phone was out we still had the same original problem with the picture and still do. Nothing was solved. Someone needs to get out here and fix this problem.

My bill went from the end of the month in December. I agreed to U-Verse, then it went to the 14th of January. Now it is saying it is due on the 10th? There has only been two months with 31 days since then. I am being scammed by AT&T crooks. I was told by Rosanna when I spoke with her on Dec. 19th. that my bill would be no more than $130 a month with taxes. Rosanna called me on Dec. 20th from a 702 area code to make sure AT&T was doing what we agreed upon in order for me to accept and agree to our contract. A 40" television was offered. I didn't receive a television.

The contract was supposed to include me being hooked into the U-Verse lines, and I wasn't until near Feb 2015. I have had old Lead lines at the back of my house for 5 years. Lead is degraded Uranium. Every time it would rain my phone would go out. This happened so much, there were time I didn't even call because so many thugs would come to my home and spend multiple hours at my residence looking at the box on the back of my house, and it was always the same thing, the old lead lines. Creeping my bill earlier and earlier each month will cause me to have to pay an extra bill in two years. YOU ARE TRYING TO ROB ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE LIED TO ME, AND CHEATED ME!!!!! YOU HAVE GIVEN ME HORRIBLE SERVICE FOR YEARS!!!!!!!!!

I have changed my account three times in the last mo and each time a day later my account goes back to the original order. I am trying to get my payment down. I am a senior citizen. When I SPOKE with a supervisor on Saturday, they stated someone in my home was changing the account bank. No one is changing anything!! His attitude with horrible on Sat... accusing me of changing it back..AT&T is the worse company I have ever done business with. This is just one incident the payment issues is another huge issue....taking the bill out two weeks early and on. I AM NOT HAPPY AT ALL.

I was told I would save money because I was going to switch to sprint. She told me I would only pay no more than 180. She said I get one phone I have to pay and I get 3 Nokia phones for free. Told me it was free so I can sale it. Now they are telling me I have to pay monthly for phones I don't even have.

I was told when I signed up in August 2014 that I would get a $400 dollar gift card that could be used toward my payments. The rep stated that it would not be available until I made a few consecutive payments. I inquired in Jan and was told that I had a $100 dollar card that expired in October. I requested a manager and was tole he was going to to escalate and reissue the card because I did not receive it. There was no response. I called again each month up till April (twice this month) and was told the same, put on hold with no return call and finally told I would receive a $100 dollar credit because I received a discount at sign-up, which was not was explained to me. After placing me on hold several times, the rep stated that it would be in effect immediately per his manager and he would send me a confirmation email. I received a 3 generic emails having nothing to do with the specifics he gave me on the phone. I was told I would owe $25.60 after the credit. Later that night, April 24, I was called and told I would not receive a credit. I was lured to change carriers with blatant lies. I need this problem addressed immediately and will consider legal and media advice.

I am reaching out to you with hopes of some sort of improved service from AT&T U-verse. I have had AT&T U-verse service for the past 2+ years. During that time my service has been anything but acceptable. My biggest issue has been the poor internet service in my apartment complex. My service constantly drops out on all of my devices and the strength has been half of what I have paid for. I’ve tried paying more and going up to the highest internet speed package only to see the service stay exactly as bad as it’s ever been. I’ve had technicians come out at least 5 times to my apartment and give me new routers and hard line the connections. None of this has fixed the problem

I live in an apartment complex and think this is most likely the issue at hand. However, every time I call the only answer seems to be sending a technician who replaces my router. I know other customers in my building who also have poor connections with AT&T. If AT&T cannot offer high speed internet access to an apartment complex, I wonder why they even offer it. I feel as though AT&T has stolen money from me the past 2 years for charging me for a service that it’s not capable of delivering. Unfortunately it seems AT&T is the only cable/internet option I have where I live. I am hoping someone at AT&T can reach out and actually fix the problem in my building. As AT&T has a monopoly in the city I live in.

I was issued a device that became hypersensitive. To the point it locked me out of my soc. Security forever,also bank acct. Was sent a replacement, free of any fees. After just 2 months it began becoming hypersensitive again( this is an iPhone 4) i am trying to be forced into a newer model because at&t software doesn't match. Deductible, higher phone bill, plus the price of phone, losing my discount for keeping my phone past 2 yr. agreement. They should have thought of this. I will not do this. Being passed from rep, supervisor, hung up on ,yet i will keep calling til i get satisfaction or a law suit! Please see that this is read by someone in authority! Tuscaloosa, AL.contact me! A 30 yr. customer!!! By text or phone immediately. I will not give up!!!!!! Thank you

It is impossible to change a name on an account when one spouse dies. I have to set up a new account and the credit history is wiped out. Also the phone number was disconnected, and a new line supposedly has to be installed even though a new line was installed a year ago. The widow has been paying the bill for 28 years, but could not get the account changed into her name. She is 90 years old, lives by herself and will be without any means of communicating with the outside for a week. There isn't any way to call 911 if she has and emergency.

This is unacceptable. The lady at the AT&T store was very helpful, but the powers that be are terrible. We were given an agent's number and when we went back to the store the # didn't exist. Very poor way of doing business. Guess AT&T doesn't care about the elderly and people that have supported them for over 70 years.

My initial call was about the incredibly high phone bills each month. The reason is due to excessive data usage. I said I needed more data. I was told that was all att offers. After 4 attempts to lower my bill I switched companies to discover I can reduce my bill up to half. I call att to inform them of the cancelation. I was transferred to the resolution department where they can miraculously reduce my bill. By this time it was to late. I already signed a contract with a new company and purchased new phones. This could have easily been avoided had the CSA had taken ownership of my issue on the first call and not wait until after several attempts and a cancellation to try to resolve the issue.

I took a survey and got a free watch. I had to give them my credit card number to pay for the freight (I should never had done that and should have realized something was wrong). I received my watch and a few days later another watch shows up with a charge of $98 against my credit card. After quite a bit of haggling (their conditions-I had to agree to rescind and cancel any disputes, negative reviews, complaints, or claims-looks like they are well versed in this process) I got an RMA (return authorization). I returned the second watch and received my $98 refund but I have now been charged another $98. I called these folks but got no help. Please respond.

Around mid-November, 2014, Deviney Construction Co. (an AT&T subcontractor) did some underground cable work in front of my house located in Fayette, MS. They made deep tire tracks, displace the sod and left a sizeable hole in the front yard. While the area in question is a part of the City's right-a-way, it is maintained by me as the homeowner. I asked the Deviney crew if they were going to restore the lawn and they agreed they would. On an earlier work project they had re-sodded and returned the lawn to its original condition. This time that was not done.

To date, I have repeatedly contacted AT&T regarding this issue. Ms. Mylissa Nevels of your Brookhaven office has sent Chris Nelson and Derrick Manuel to the site to investigate and take pictures. The matter is well documented, but no corrective action has been taken. I am a loyal AT&T customer, and I feel less than valued. Curb appeal is of value to me. Please address my concern immediately. I have informed the Mayor of my dilemma. I look forward to your response.

Received a bill for $95.83. My bills for two years except for one when I called overseas which was 175.00. I called to inquire why my bill went up to 95.83. I was told I had a promotional on the phone and now the promotional was over. Well this is a first. I have averaged around $ 85.00 a month for my two lines for two years now there was a promotional that I never heard of or gave permission to have and my phone bill goes up.

Instead of an average of 85 dollars a month, I am told now I am going to average ninety five dollars a month. No one can explain why my phone bill is going up after the promotional. I guess this is a new kind of promotional. Please explain this to me. If I am wrong then I have no complaint. I have my phone bills for the last three years. They are on my computer along with the amounts and check numbers. If you can not explain this then people ought to know they should check their phone bills month to month. I request an answer. In the meantime, I will be asking friends about their phone bills and looking to go to another phone company. I think something should be put out to the public when you raise phone bills.

I had to have my mother's phone number changed due to her moving in an assistance living and memory care facility {she has dementia}. Everything was handle wonderfully for the change to a new location. My issue is that I called AT&T on numerous days to have the message changed when calling her old number. NOT TO HAVE HER NEW NUMBER GIVEN OUT, just to have the recording say "disconnected". First call 1-28-15/9:45am "will be fix by the end of the day"~ 1-30-15/8:45am "give 2 hours"~ called again 5pm hung up after 30 mins~ 2-2-15 stayed on the phone for 45 mins had to end the call was told "They will fix it and call me back" NO CALL! 2-6-15 given a work #C58FTVX2~ give 2-4 hours. On 2-9-15 "give 24-48 hours~ message will be changed~ NOT. Made two more calls on 2-24 & 3-4. Everyone was polite and helpful during the calls. At the end of my 6th call he asked if he helped me~ my response " I WILL KNOW IN 24-48 HOURS"~ NO! ~SURPRISE IT'S NOT CHANGED.

Today is 4-23-15. My last called I laughed every time I was told it will be fixed. He even asked if I was laughing at him. No, I'm laughing because I don't believe that this issue will be fixed. I WAS RIGHT! My issue is they give you a time frame {different every time} and you CAN NOT talk back to the same person. At this point, I don't even care anymore, because it's already three months. JUST VERY UNSATISFIED ! Everyone sounded like they could help and every call took 30 mins or more. I'm guessing they had very good training to sound awesome on the phone.

We are a wholesale produce company, who has always been a customer of AT&T. We have five lines coming in here. Every time it rains we get static on each line so bad we cannot hear our customers. our complaint to the local people has fallen on deaf ears. This has been going on for minimum of two years. If you will notice, I have given up my discount, simply cause I am going to make a change if you are not going to support your land line business anymore. The linemen have told me they could fix but management will not approve. I have also requested that my cell phone bills be connect to my regular bill. It also has FALLEN on deaf ears. Why am I not listed in the front part of the Yellow Pages? We have been around since 1992. I have always been AT&T. If you do not solve the problems, I will have no choice other than leave.

The phone representatives who field complaints never seem to make the proper adjustments after our calls, and we have to phone every month to ask for adjustments. When we ask to speak to a supervisor we are kept on line as long as forty minutes and in frustration we hang up. I have filed a compliant with the Consumer Compliant Agency. I have tried every month since October 2014 to make adjustments to my bill to reflect the original agreement I had with ATT for $101.00. This included the internet upgrade, phone and TV U-verse 300.

I went into an AT&T store at Norfolk Parkway, Melbourne, FL and talked to a salesman about the Apple 5S. Told me it would be approximately $300 to purchase and sign up for 2 year contract. I told the salesman too much and started to leave. Young sales woman stopped me as I was leaving and advised me to go online and purchase phone as the online price was $99. I did this, was advised by the online rep that she would set up an account, and all I would need to do was go into my locale store and they would transfer my phone number.

Went into the local mall store and was advised they could not do the transfer I would need to go to a corporate store. Went into the Melbourne store and was advised I not only would have to return the phone back and be charged a restocking fee, I would have to purchase the phone through the store for the price of $300. I did everything that the online rep told me to do, and I can't do what I originally wanted to do, which is to keep my same phone number I am returning the 5S and never doing business with AT&T. I will go to Verizon and set up my service through them, as I will be able to keep my phone number. I have been with AT&T for close to 20 years and this is the way you treat your customers. Thank you for all that you have done.

I just had the worst customer service experience of my life. AT&T has the worst automated phone system I've ever used. I want a call back from a customer service manager ASAP. We are a new commercial customer. We have had nothing but problems, from before we were even open. Because of a clerical error, our bill was mailed to the wrong address. Consequently, we missed a payment. Our service was interrupted. We discovered this at 10:00 AM. We made a payment quickly. It is 3:20 PM and our service is still not back up.

In the computer age we live in it should take a couple of computer key strokes to get us back up and running. Any delays in the process are, I'm sure, built in by at and t to punish customers who don't pay on time. What about the customer who has a problem because of an error on your part. Your collections department is horrible and I'm beginning to think AT&T is horrible. I think I'll be making that opinion public, in every way I can from now on. I spoke to a manager named J Moore in collections this morning, and she was especially unhelpful. I tried your automated repair line, and it keeps hanging up on me. Terrible service, just terrible. I expect a return call from somebody with some authority ASAP.

I closed my AT&T account on January 31, 20015, witnessed on that date by 4 persons. AT&T is still billing me more than I originally was billed every month since I closed my account. One month it was over $300.00!!!! Every month on the 2nd I am billed by you taking my money from a bank account. I finally had to close my account. I am 81 years old and have a fixed income. I have to borrow for gas and other items as you take all of my extra money from an account that was closed back on January 31, 2015. Give me back my money.

Now you have started to charge me an additional bill for my phone; no account number visible, verified by a customer supervisor. I DO NOT HAVE AN AAT&T ACCOUNT. I HAVE COX. I WANT AN IMMEDIATE REFUND FOR ALL THE CHARAGES YOU TOOK FROM ME WITHOUT MY PERMISSON. ELDER FRAUD IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER ALONG WIWTH ELDERBUSE AS I AM DEVISTATED, DEPRESSED AND ETC. BECAUSE YOU ARE TAKING ALL MY MONEY AND I HAVE A CLOSED ACCOUNT WITH YOU. Immediate action needs to be taken NOW.

I contacted customer service on 3 separate occasions regarding my internet usage; I was promised and "Scheduled" to receive a phone call from a customer service supervisor/ manager, who could help me resolve the issue, and was lied to all 3 times. I never got a phone call. I have been with ATT for over 11 years now and this has made me think about switching my provider. The first time I called was on April 7th. You can track the name of the rep I spoke with, the second time I spoke to Danielle on April 13, and the 3rd time I chatted with 2 reps, and I was assured I would get a phone call back all 3 times, on April 17th. The first Rep I spoke with on April 7th (I did not get her name) was very rude, wasted my time, repeating the same over and over, and when I asked a specific question she would purposely repeated the same thing to upset me even further. Your calls are recorded, I am sure you can track all of these examples of poor customer service.

We noticed a charge to our home line for long distance. Since our plan with AT&T was for unlimited free long distance, this was naturally a cause for concern. We called the customer service line and they looked into it, explaining that we were "slammed". "Slamming" is basically a scam where one company calls AT&T (and I presume other carriers as well) and tells them that you have authorized the new long distance carrier. AT&T says "Okay!" and starts incorporating their charges into you AT&T bill. That's it. No phone call, email, text, carrier pigeon, smoke signal; nothing to the customer from AT&T asking if you did indeed authorize there change.

When I call AT&T, I have to answer 57 questions to get a customer service rep to agree that I am the person on the account. But they just take "company XYZ" at their word? And why in the world would I switch from free long to distance to paying for long distance? Anyway, multiple phone calls to the customer service line, dealing with multiple people, all who have said that it was indeed fraudulent, will be taken care of, and that it wouldn't affect my services. That was December. This is almost May. Since then we have had our internet service suspended every month when the new bill posts. Suspended for non-payment. Non-payment for a fraudulent amount. Each phone call results in a long wait, a long discussion, and MORE assurances that it will be taken care of. Assurances that all they're waiting for is "company XYZ" to reverse the charges. Does that make any sense?!?

Now my internet is completely suspended, until we pay the outstanding balance. The FRAUDULENT outstanding balance. This is after months of paying our bill, our legitimate charges, and having internet restored in 24-48 hours. Now, I'm being told that we have to pay the entire amount, and that the money will be refunded to me when the discrepancy clears. Right... In supposed to take them at their word after months of fighting with this. And just fork over $300 dollars, which, if I get back will probably be in the form of a bill credit, instead a cash refund.

I would switch carriers, but I live in an area where I need a land line due to spotty cell service, and they are my ONLY option for internet, other than satellite. I just want this cleared up and some acknowledgement for the insane difficulty it has taken thus far!

I had a contract with Element Mobile for cell phone, they switched to AT&T. I used to pay a service person at store. I never had a problem with my bill getting paid. AT&T added a machine to receive payment, my payment was paid, I received a receipt, next month payment is due only to find payment was not cleared from previous month, a late charge is applied. I attempt to make payment service person tells me he cant accept my payment. I tell him call my bank there is enough funds in my account, prior to the problems of the machine accepting payment,I made calls to AT&T complaining about my reception. A technician told me he can see there is no coverage with towers in my area and said someone would contact me, no one contacted me. I complained to AT&T store in Stevens point, A micro cell was offered to me free of charge this did not resolve issue. I run a small business from my house and need reception I have since joined US Cellular and have no issues There for I am asking that early termination fee be waived Thank you Laverne Gagas

I have been trying to straighten out my bill with AT&T for quite some time. In Oct. 2014, AT&T called me at least 2-3 times a day, to get me to switch from Dish to Direct. They made me an offer to lower my bill. I was content with Dish, but they pushed me to switch to Direct. I am leaglly blind and on a fixed income. I have to stay on a budget. Therefore, I took what I thought was the better deal, and it has been nothing but a nightmare. I paided my bill in Oct. 2014. Toward the end of Oct., they installed Direct TV. Then the Nov. bill came, and I paid it. Then at the end of Nov. I was sent another bill. I called to straighten it out, talked to 4 to 5 people. I thought it was fine until the same thing happened every month and this is now April 2015. I am now getting late fees.

Today, when I called I was on the phone for over 4 hours, and they hung up on me twice. I have been a customer with AT&T for 36 years I stay home almost all the time, watch a lot of TV, talk on the phone, and lately using the internet. However, I am thinking of canceling it all. If someone in the United States can't call me and straighten this out then I'm going elsewhere. I am not happy with the things I have learned from talking with so many people for so many months like; you have operaters out of the US so you don't have to pay them as much, that you have operators transfered to so many people just so the customer will give up. And a few other things. If I don't get this issue solved I will contact the BBB.

Tuesday, April 2, 2015. When I signed up to have internet, I told the lady that signed me up to leave my home phone service like it was because I did not want it changed. This morning our power went off, and we find out that we have no phone service. I do not like this at all since we have no way to report the outage to Memphis Light Gas & Water, and we are unable to contact anyone. I would like to have phone service in case we have a power outage like we have had before. Before I signed up to have the internet, we had phone service even with the power being out. This is not very safe for elderly people who live alone and can't afford to pay extra for cell phones. Let me know if there are any changes that can be made.

Ive never had a problem paying my bill when it was person to person payment. AT&T installed a machine, and it would print out a receipt, but later I found out they wouldn't accept my payment. This went on for 2 month. I made an effort to make payments, and they would not accept a check in person. I also had reception problems in my area and made numerous calls to technical support. The store in Stevens Point, WI issued me a micro cell to obtain better reception, phone upgrade ect. I am willing to pay my outstanding bill in the amount of $167.14 and asking that the early termination fee be waived for the simple fact of no reception. I have called customer service only to be handed to various people resulting in being cut off or disconnected. I have made many efforts and attempts to clear this matter. I am told if it isn't paid it will go to collections. I tried to pay several times and in person but they wont' take it!!!!!!!!

Going on two weeks - we've been trying to get AT&T to bury the phone cable and route the cable under our driveway. We have been given several false PROMISED times and dates and NONE have been kept. It is important that we have a general time AM or PM and day of appointment because I want to be present since they intended to break our custom cement below your exterior connection box. We also have dogs that need to be secured in order for your work crew to enter a neighbors yard to accomplish the task. We sit here today waiting for a promised "right-back" call and still nothing. Very, very disappoint ! I have supported your company BEFORE it was AT&T - never once late on a payment making sure all of the employees that now disappoint me receive their pay AS SCHEDULED. I feel betrayed and abused by a company that ONCE HELD my unquestioned support.

I went to the local ATT store in Brewton, AL on 4/18/15 to resolve an issue with my phone. Eric, the representative assisted me, and he really made me angry when he starts to talk about my cell phone saying "this is the slowest phone I've ever seen". And I replied to him saying "my phone is what I can afford.. It might have cost me $59 but was all I can afford at this time and I'm not able to pay three and five hundred dollars for a phone I got what I could afford". So after resetting my phone, I was checking to make sure everything was working. I couldn't pull up my pictures from the memory card to the phone, he starts saying this phone is so outdated in very sarcastic way. I feel that he was very unprofessional, and he did not have the right to speak to me. I did not appreciate the things he said. I am a valued customer who chose AT&T as my provider and been a loyal customer for over 10 years and did not deserve this type of action.

Your Uverse & Internet services are wonderful, but your billing service is a total disaster. I have maintained the same service for the past 3 years yet each month the bill is different, both up and down. I have talked to customer service repeatedly at several levels and have been given assurances that my bill will be the same amount until Feb. 2016. However, this does not happen. I'm at the point where Comcast & Dish TV are looking good.

Internet sucks. False Advertising on "High Speed Internet." Always slows down randomly, especially around when it's about time when my bill is due for the internet. Fixed your internet and your false advertising AT&T. Don't put high speed when it's no where close to being fast.

To Whom It May Concern: I'm complaining about AT&T because My husband and I received a $10 off Amazon gift card through the mail from AT&T. It said to call number, give the rep the code and you would receive your card in 8 weeks, ok. So, I did this and gave the info. Well, the first person I spoke with got my email address incorrect so after 2 months of waiting the first time, I called back and the correct email was given to AT&T. I wait another few weeks and nothing reaches my email. I've called now about 5 times & spoke to several Supervisors, one was named Chris and the other was Toni Brooks. Both Managers said they'd escalate the situation and that I'd have it in 2 days.

Well, now its been so long and so that is why I'm sending the complaint. I really wonder if anyone has ever gotten one of these $10 Amazon gift cards?? I also use AT&T for internet and have used for cell phone and home phone in the past. I'm very upset and find this disturbing that such a large company says one thing, but doesn't deliver on their promises. I have used Amazon a lot for purchases and would really benefit from the $10 gift card my husband and I are owed. I hope that the person or persons reading this will have some authority and actually send me my gift card. I've started wondering if this is really legitimate? I'm an unhappy Customer.

I visited AT&T located in a Walmart Store, Mayaguez Mall Shopping Center The AT&T Representant offered me an Offer including the equipment of a “Nokia Lumia 635” with the activation and Data Plan for 1 month, for the amount of $101.64 (including taxes). I accepted and paid with my db card, she prepared the Receipt for the amount of $101.64 and gave it to me.

On 4/15/15 night time I realized when tried to use the phone, that it wasn’t working, so in the morning, I opened my banking account, and I found out that instead of subtracting the amount of the deal, AT&T withdraw from my account a non authorized payment of $156.71. This is not Legal, according to Law.

I try to contact AT&T, but it seems that they don’t have departments to attend these issues, only one person from AT&T answered and said “that this corresponds to Walmart”, that AT&T has nothing to do with that. We all know that Walmart just rents these companies, small spaces, but the employees and the merchandise are from AT&T. Isnt this called a Fraud?? If I dont let this make public, is going to keep happening to other clients...

I purchased an IPhone 5s on 5/14/2014. My phone was stuck in headphone mode. I took it to the Anadarko, Ok AT & T store. The salesperson stuck a paperclip into the headphone jack. I was told to take phone to the Apple Store. Of course the cost was going to be $200.00+ I went back to local AT&T store because I did not cause the damage and was told to file a claim. I called the insurance department and was switched back to AT&T, and then switched back to the insurance department. I was told I would be charged a $200. deductible. When I got upset the rep offered to lower the price since I am a "valued customer".

I needed my phone, so a replacement phone was sent to me and I took it to AT&T to be activated. The rep advised me that the phone was under warranty since it was purchase 5/14/2015 and I should not have had to pay anything. The replacement phone is getting hot during use. I am very dissatisfied and upset that I am out of pocket for something I did not do. To top that off the "Lifeproof" case that I purchased at the same time has also fallen apart. I want something done since I did not cause any damage to this phone and I should not be charged any additional $ other than what I originally was charged for the phone on 5/14/2014. This is very poor customer service all the way around, although the insurance clerk was very nice. Please do something to correct what your employee's did and all the time I have been on the phone and without a properly working phone.

I have been having nothing but trouble with at&t for the past year, year and a half with their customer service on the phone. one recent complaint was when the second phone I had on my account was stolen. I called at&t explained what happened. they immediately deactivated that phone and whatever else to it so that it couldn't be used. good so far. I told them I had another at&t phone to reactivate. It was a prepaid at&t phone the android Avail 2. I asked If I could activate that temporarily till I decided what I wanted to do as far as getting a replacement phone permanently. not a problem. great!!! Not so great after having it reactivated from day one we had nothing but problems with it. it started out to where it wouldn't log on to any wifi. only Data. than it wouldn't even do that after a week and a half. 2 weeks into that it started to receive late text messages, from an hour up to 2 days late. than it started to drop calls.

basically it got worse till the point where it didn't work at all. Yes I called with in the first 2 weeks. they said they would look into it. and get back to me in three days. never heard from them, phone getting worse. called again, same response. no call back. I waited for another 2 weeks to where at that point the pone was really getting bad, dropped calls, not receiving texts, or no texts. I got a hold of Jordan, he said he would personally look into and stay on top of it till he got it resolved. he also mentioned that its possible that due to the Android Avail 2 being a 3G phone that it is no longer updated. they stopped updating the software for that phone. he got back to me on the day he said he would with no new news. said he would continue looking into it and get back with me. didn't hear from him again. basically I called back to say im canceling the whole contract on both phones and services and what do you know. they immediately redirected my call to recovery services and bent over backwards to keep me as a customer.

than just today, 4/16/15 I tried to call to see what my options were for an already prepaid arrangement for $49 to be automatically withdrawn from my acct on 4/17/15. I explained my situation making sure I told them that my bank acct was in the negative and I had no money to pay this. after explaining that the customer rep said can I pay $20 today on it????? I get a bit upset and started to reiterate again my situation and as I was doing so she hung up on me. I called back got a hold of a different rep. explained a third time what was going on with my situation making sure she understood what being in the negative in my bank acct was and in doing so got hung up on a second time. therefore I am at the point to where im ready to leave at&t completely for their lack of customer care and understanding, which by the way is a word they clearly do not know. there is more to both of these complaints and I would like to know what at&t is going to do about this??? the ball is in your court as they say.

I had been a customer for over 10 years. In this time there has never (I mean it) been a contract switch or a phone upgrade that went smoothly. The store and online service don't have the correct information, and often contradict each other. Activating any device is a nightmare because you will be forced into some new plan change that you do not want or expect. I experienced this year over year, phone change after phone change. The last straw was when ATT convinced me to switch from Family plan to the NEXT plan. I was told it would save me money. Imagine my surprise when my bill went up by over $100 the first month. This was followed by weeks of calls to ATT customer service.

The next two bills were wrong, higher than before Next plan switch. Then they started charging me for data on one of my lines that I did not have a data plan on for the past 10 years. They claim it was due to the fact that it was a smart phone, but it happened right after I canceled my service. Interesting coincidence. I am very disappointed with treatment by ATT and how they don't care about their long term customers. I also want to add that they consumed so much of my time and their representative time during the problems that were ATT initiated, that there is no way to account for the amount of money they have spent as a business and still lost me as a customer. NOT a good way to spend your money!!! Stay away from ATT.

AT&T (without our knowledge or consent) decided to change how we receive our e-mail. We had absolutely no problem with our Outlook Express or receiving or sending e-mail or opening up attachments and/or documents. AT&T has brought us back to dial-up internet (remember that) & yes, we have WIFI, but it does no good. Our service went from passable to snail pace. I can't stand trying to get on line and opening up something and they''ve even dropped e-mails I had received when the whole turnaround took place. I've been missing e-mails from the end of March that are NOWHERE!? Mostly I sit by & watch the "Connecting" spin by for hours & hours (it definitely feels that way) until I get so frustrated that I shut down everything. Is this what I pay for? I'm beginning to think that dial-up was faster.

What do you have to say, AT&T!!!!!!! Why isn't my internet & e-mail faster? Do you need to give me a new modem? Believe it or not, that's how we're getting our wireless!!!!! There has to be a better way!

Had My Mother-in-law's phone turn off and ATT keeps sending a bill. I have Called four times and talked to your Experts, and they all have said I owe no money. Yet ATT sends a bill every month! This has been going on since Jan.This time the bill said it would be turn over for Collection $6.28. I worked for ATT for twenty five years before all the out sourcing. I believe the Company has fell way down the hill never to return. You billing people don't know what they're doing. Too many hands in the pot, if you ask me. I am calling for the last time, if this dosent work just turn the $6.28 over to collection and maybe we can all go to court and see what happens next. No wonder people leave your services! Calling Today and they can't even find the account or billing some Experts.

i moved to Cibolo from JB San Antonio to a new house, I order service for my new house 228 antrium cibolo, tx 78108. My wife and myself we call several times to get a service connected, I had been given several appointments; there are always different excuses as why they could not perform the installation, up to today between my wife and I; we had talked to AT & T representatives several times and they all have the solution to fix the problem, but after a week I still do not have service, I started getting text as well as when they will be at my house then another text says it will be re-schedule; somehow they could not find my address as I said it is a new house so I gave then the subdivision name (Turning Stone) and all of a sudden, my new address according to AT & T is 216 Antrium and not 228 Antrium; by the way 216 is a place for a house that has not been billed. they call me today several different numbers and then one time they say we need your SSN to run your credit, I am not sure it is AT & T; why waited after a week to ask me the day that I called; at that time I new I was calling AT & T; at this point i get many different numbers telling me that they will be at my house and then when they show up; oh no we can't connect you until they add a box, that was today. supposedly all the notes are added for each time that I called, but when they make a mistake, somehow they do not know how it happens, and all of a sudden they want my SSN. This is not the first time I have AT & T, they have my personal info on file. could somebody help me to get the internet connected, unfortunately I do not have access to internet, so I can get a call and I will verify that the number belongs to AT & T before I can give my personal info.

I have been over charged on every bill from day one. I have not been getting data service that I paid for and finally today I was put on a different plan with no data and given a 30 dollar credit. I tried to fix this with customer service and tech support but was told many times that it was going to get escalated and I would be notified. Yet nothing happened! I have been paying $130 every month for services I did not receive and after all this time I'm put on a plan with no data! Nothing was fixed and I get a 30 credit. really! Somebody help!

On March 12, I visited the Authorized Retailer located at 701 North Central Expressway in Plano TX. I went there to inquire about up-grading my phone to the I-Phone 6S. I was very disappointed in the service I received. I was greeted at the door, asked the nature of my visit and told to have a seat. I waited 45 minutes and observed other customers being serviced. I thought the sales representative was not aware that I was waiting, so I went to the desk to inquire and was told "I am leaving, you must find someone else to assist you."

I waited another 15 minutes, then I went to the greeter to voice my concerns. While speaking to her, another customer came in and was serviced immediately, at that point I left the establishment. Following this encounter I received a home survey asking if I would recommend this company because I have been a long time customer, I replied NO and shared with her the above incident, she apologized and suggested I file this complaint. I would suggest the staff at the above location have some training on Customer Service procedures. My husband called the home office to report this same incident and was told to submit the complaint in writing. I would appreciate it if you would send me the address of the home office.

I recently got a new phone. I was talked into getting the Nokia after asking for a Samsung. I was told I couldn't get that and that the IPhone was way more money. The Nokia phone was very difficult for me to understand. I am a 76 year old only recently understanding technology. I had many problems with my phone and then it started burning my face. I was then sent a new battery and again told I couldn't have another phone. After the new battery my phone began randomly calling people and when my Daughter would call another name would show up. I added my time and I have spent over 10 hrs dealing with this phone either on the phone or at the store and STILL nobody would allow me a new phone. I am absolutely disgusted with my phone and with ATT for not giving me the chance at another phone. I hate my phone and was told if I sent it back I would still be billed the $200 out of my checking account. This is plain and simple poor, poor customer service and if I had other options for a phone in my area I would surely be gone from your company. Such a disgrace! I should have some type of compensation for my time and upset.

We had some elements of our AT&T phone service changed in January, 2015. Since then we have had increasing problems with internet access, chiefly in the late morning, afternoon and evening, to the extent that our tablets (both Andriod and iOS) cannot access the internet at all. I've tried calling to resolve this but have been passed from person to person and repeatedly placed on hold without help. Two of the people I talked to had heavy accents and were difficult to understand and the background noise was so loud that they were difficult to hear (if AT&T is farming out its tech support to firms outside the US, I can tell you I expect to deal with US citizens who can, at the least, speak understandable English). To date, I've spent a great deal of time on the phone and am no closer to resolving the problem than when I started and am absolutely disgusted with AT&T's lack of support and confusing and multiple departments and phone numbers (one number I was given to call, 800-331-0500, gave me a series of commercials, none of which I was able to escape and provided no help and I finally hung up in disgust). If I cannot quickly get this internet issue resolved, AT&T will lose my wife and I as customers. We certainly have other, multiple, choices for our internet, phone and TV service. Dennis Hecht

I have wireless and phone service plus wifi with at&t. I have been trying to find out for several days, hang ups, connected to the incorrect dept. an answer to a question. I am moving to a place that offers direct TV which partners with at&T I am currently with comcast but will change to direct TV. I just wanted to know whether to take my equipment with me or cancel my service and set up new service with direct tv who is offering bundles for new customers. I know I will have to pay $180 if I close out my account, I'm just trying to find out which is the best way to go and no one after hours on the phone knows anything, not only that but password changes are hard and so difficult to manage. I guess I'll pay the penalty and go with a different company after many years. I hate your service it is not user friendly and finding a person or the right person is agonizing....

I placed an order for a new phone service at my apartment as my home in SandSprings Oklahoma was severly damaged by the March tornado. The person took all of my information and gave me the new phone number. The order was never entered and I was hung up on by the associate when I asked too many questions Tuesday morning. The phone at my residence was disconnected and there was no oprder to add a new phone to the new address. This is no way to treat the elderly AT&T customers, especially when a tornado hit their house.

On January 5, 2015 I paid my AT&T bill in full $82.85 on January 6, 2015 I called, and canceled my services (phone & internet). At the time I canceled my services the representative didn't inform me that I needed to turn in my equipment. So AT&T has continued to charge me fees, for services that were already canceled. I then obtained services through a new company (Comcast) on January 13, 2015, and AT&T has been charging me for using their services for the last four months. I've talked to various representatives about my bill, and no one has given me the proper solution to resolve my issue. However, I would like this issue reviewed, and resolved because it has caused me tremendous stress from talking to unruly, unethical, unprofessional representatives! I have a credit that is due to me in the amount $46.55, and if no one responds to this message I will contact my local news for help in assisting me with resolving this matter.

I got a wireless bill and was charged over $580 for a phone that you sent me. I returned the old phone to your store and I got many AT&T emails and texts saying that my warranty device was received back to you, the warranty was scanned and on its way to the warranty department. Then I got another text message stating that you received the device then you turn around and charge me for it! I'm not going to pay for a phone that I do not even have! This is highway robbery from a big money-grabbing corporation. I will not stand for this AT&T!!

Had tech set up twice for appointment to service/fix a bad internet modem only to not show up. Once tech did show, he had no replacement parts to fix modem. Tech said he had to go back to his office to get the part and will be back on 15 minutes. Tech NEVER showed back up. Once I call tech support they said they would have a tech out by 8:00 that night only to have tech no show again!!!! Once I finally got threw to tech support a 3rd time AT@T rep statedy appointment was moved to the next morning. Tech support was extremely rude and argued with me the whole time I tried to simply talk to someone to cancel all services. I had to call several times and they still will not cancel or fix our services/equipment.

I was trying to disconnect my business service and it took 28 minutes to do it and I was only on hold for about 4 of those minutes. The first girl I talked to was very polite and efficient and transferred me to the disconnect dept. very quickly. Then my experience turned into a nightmare. The girl kept trying to get me to try other options besides disconnecting. After repeatedly telling her that I just wanted to disconnect, I had to get rude and threaten to complain to her supervisor. If you have 28 minutes, I would suggest that you listen to my call. I will never do business with AT&T again and I have been a customer for almost 20 years. I am 55 years old and this is only the second time that I have ever complained about to a business about one of their employees.

I went to the Att store in Fenton, Missouri to have them check the battery in my cell phone because it was loosing charge rapidly. The person at the door said they had no way to check this and if my phone was more than 1 year old it was probably out of warranty. I left with no solution, and I didn't get any further than the woman at the door. A person my aqe (78) could have sure used more consideration than what I received.

ATT technician came to the house about ten days ago to increase upload on internet. He left cable exposed in garden area and someone else was supposed to come and bury it. We are still waiting and meanwhile my concern is that the gardener or his crew can inadvertently cut the cable. I will not accept responsibility for any damage to cable as this seems to be incompetence on ATT's part. Also the TV cable system is a joke, keep getting "no information available" so it's a guessing job as far as programs are concerned. Any attempt at phoning ATT is also a joke as the lines are "dead" or ignored.

I have horrible reception in my area; calls drop, break, or get "no service," appearing at the top of my connection. I'm paying for a service that is utterly frustrating. In addition, when I've called to complain about my service, I'm offered to pay for an additional device to remedy the situation. That's horrible! Needless to say, my bill is extremely high for three lines. I pay more for unlimited text messaging and data per line in addition to my plan.

On 4/10/15 I awoke to find my phone service had been disconnected. I contacted AT&T and was told it was for nonpayment. The problem was that I had paid my bill on 4/3/15. The Rep insisted that it had not been received. I called my bank to verify payment on 4/3/15. After further investigation I was told it had been applied to my U-verse bill. I was assured the phone would be back on within 24 hours. I never authorized monies to be given to U-verse.The Representative( Mr Santiago apologized and said the service would be restored. Today is 4/12/15 and still no service. This is the second time AT&T has made this error. The last time it was on a cell phone bill! I do not see the advantage of bundling when the company makes these kind of mistakes. I am a 69 year old woman who needs my service uninterrupted especially when I am doing my part and paying my bill. I very clearly responded to the automatic telephone prompter when asked if this was for U-verse. I said no, and was then informed what my phone bill total was before authorizing funds to AT&T.

(Why can't I give a zero starr above?) We have been with ATT for over 11 years. We have had constant problems with our DSL and Phone. We were told by ATT to drop or phone number and that maybe would help with the DSL. We did, because they advised this, in Dec. They also admitted we have been paying for a service that they couldn't provide us because of where we live and would reimburse us for all the years, but however because it was so much it had to be "ESCALATED" and they would call us back. Almost three weeks later, after all our calls, and finally them admitting in the business office we have paid for something they couldn't provide us, we have heard nothing. Our DSL still does not work, now after the last attempt of downgrading (as per their suggestion)it still does not work. We have talked to over probably 50 people, at least a half dozen or more technicians have been out and nothing gets fixed or resolved-it's like a game. Every time we call in we are on the phone for hours and nothing gets resolved and we have to repeat our issue every time and every time they try to offer up a new solution. I even took two days off of work for technicians and once they didn't even show. We just want it settled and get the service we pay for or something that just WORKS. I teach college classes online and it affects my job greatly and they know this. I had/have two accounts. The original account before they had us disconnect our phone, the new account once they disconnected. All the notes and issues are on both account. y brother works for ATT as a technician, and told us they are playing games with us and it is time to contact you. He works for them!

I have never in my entire 61 years had such a terrible time with a bunch of incompetent, clueless individuals as I have had with your company. Not only does the right hand have not a clue what the left hand is doing you simply have ill-trained people handling calls. As soon as I can find a viable alternative I will switch my service never to return to ATT again. First they said I was the only one that could not get service. Then they wanted to charge me 150 dollars for a micro-cell. Than when I complained the thing does not work properly and after 4 hours on the phone and 45 minutes at the store they are still unable to resolve the issue. My goodness, what a way to make and retain customer loyalty!

I was driving along West Atlantic Avenue yesterday afternoon- 4/9/2015 when I noticed one of your Vans was cutting in and out of traffic and cutting it very close to other cares including mine. He did this about 4 times going back and forth from the left and right lanes. Quite dangerous. Unfortunately I could not get the license number of the van but I was a number on the back window. which said SP070 - hope this helps. This driver needs to be taught the told to be more careful..

Today April 10, around 2:45 P.M. I received a very funny call. Some one with a Mexican accent called my house and he started to say he is my cousin tho I have not see him for a long time, then he stated to talk to me saying again than he was my cousin and he give his name, his name was Carlos, after he talk to me for about five minutes, he hang up.
I don't lived here in the States, I live in the Caribbean, but I do have my home here in Doral, Florida and I come every three moths and stay in Miami for a moth, what I don't want is that they take my number and make a long distance calls and then I have to paid for it. We don't make any long distance calls from my house, for long distance calls I used my ATT Cellular that I also have.
I want that to be very clear because I don't want to be charge for any long distance calls that I did not made.

we signed a contract for 2 yrs. with a promotional salesman that came to our door, agreement was for 125.00 a month. we switch because we thought it was a good deal. Get our first bill for 157.00 pricing is different from what we agreed on. Called and tried to talk to someone as to why the bill is different from what we agreed on. they stated we got a good deal for 157.00. and that was that, so pretty much the contract that we agreed on does not mean anything to them. so we were lied to by the salesman that came to our door. since we did not get the deal we agreed upon, we shouldnt have to pay the cancelation fee.

James Barnett who is in beachwood store does not know how to treat his customers or his employees. He gets rid of employees on bogus stuff. we where told by a manager that he tells his puppets to find any bogus thing to put employees on write up. He needs to go get rid of please send this to pretty boy and have him personally e mail me back. How he became a manager, I do not understand. Apparently, AT&T's only requirement for their managers is for them to be complete and total jerks!

I was receiving annoying calls, I notified AT&T what my problem was, they offered me privacy manager, but that did not work. So went to the police department and file the complaint for annoying calls. They gave me a file number and told me to notify asset protection through AT&T, I call AT&T their service representatives had no idea of what to do with the file number, or who took care of locating the problem with annoying calls. One department told me I need a subpoena to put equipment all my line, mind you, my telephone not someone else's you don't need a subpoena to put to trace equipment or trap equipment, or whatever you call it on your own personal line. You need a subpoena. After you get this information.
I have talked it AT&T for one week on how to get this problem. I have taken care of. About annoying calls. Each service rep will refer you to another department, which denies doing that type of service. The transfer your round from department to department. I would just like to know if there department that can take care of annoying calls and put a stop to it, I put in equipment on your line so they can locate who's doing this. If not, get rid of all these different departments, get rid of privacy manager because it doesn't work, and stop lying to your customers. That's what you're service representatives of doing there mislead them by passing them off to other service representatives get responsible people that know how to do the job instead of passing the buck.

The service department at AT&T is the worst experience I have had with any company. I get service departments in India that respond to a cue piece of paper to my questions. I have wasted hours on the phone with them. All I need is another box for my living room TV on current service with AT&T. Each time I call I get different answers. I recommend any other cable company besides AT&T. They not only are monopolizing the internet connection business but my time as well!!!

I had a conversation with a customer service Agent (LISA) On Monday April 6, 2015 regarding new service in my home. By the time Thurs. 9, 2015 installation day arrived absolutely "NOTHING" we discussed was documented and or relayed to the installer. My husband and I ordered 3receivers and SUPPOSEDLY she threw in a wireless box. A $125.00 visa gift card, since we opted out of receiving the Amazon Prime promotion. She was supposed to have waived all fees...Installation, equipment etc. resulting in a $107.99 monthly payment. When I called to address the fact that the installer only showed 3receivers to be installed which INCLUDED the wireless one, the man saw exactly that in my order. Which was NOT what the lady (Lisa) i talked to assured me of. Also he mentioned i will have to choose between a "$50" visa gift card and the Amazon Prime option when i receive paperwork in the mall, Which I had already selected and was told the $125 visa card was on it's way to my home within 20-30days. The Man i spoke to said that WAS NOT an option, only $50. My question is how is it possible that communication can be utterly nonexistent between your workers who should be on the same page and my order should have been WELL documented. The Man i spoke with did his best to compensate me but it was ridiculous that she said my pay movie channels would be "THROWN IN" for no fee, but when i talked to him he said there would be a $16 fee. We dont even watch those movie stations but i thought if it was thrown in as she promised, why not! I'm glad i called because i would have been paying a much higher bill than i was quoted and expected! Still im stuck with a bill we did not expect, coming from the high costs of WOW. I thought this would be a wonderful change, but i am highly dissatisfied and my installation has not yet been completed, the tech is still in my home as we speak. I had an 11am appointment, it is almost 4pm. No end in sight

I have been receiving notices each month that my son has depleted all of his 3G of data. I believe this to be an error. Everywhere we go, there is free wi-fi. He connects to the school's wi-fi at school. He connects to our home wi-fi at home. There is free wi-fi everywhere. Also, once he receives a notice, he shuts down his data. I believe this is a scam tactic to increase my monthly bill. I would like to speak with someone regarding this practice. If this continues, I will be forced to report this to the appropriate authorities.
In addition, I am expecting a full refund for all of theses monthly expenses.

I had major issues with them wanting to change my due date on my bill. I reported them to PUCO. We got that cleared up and then they kept raising the price of my internet service. We did a three-way call and AT&T agreed for one yr I would stay at the 10th of the month my bill is due and it would stay at $28 per month. I get my bill for April it is over $40. I called and cancelled my service. The lady said I would have to pay $180 for cancelling early. I informed her "NO. The company broke it by raising my locked in price of $28 for internet service. Don't even try to bill me that amount or I will notify PUCO." This company is nationwide there is NO reason why they need to keep changing a customer's rates on them.

I switched my account from DSL to U-Verse. I have had nothing but trouble. I switched on March 7, 2014. I received a bill from U-verse Which charged me installation. I was assured this would not be the case when switching, After a 30 minute conversation, they reversed the charges and left a credit to my bill in the amount of 3.03. That is when the real problem started . The old DSL dept was still billing me for the cancelled service. Can anyone say Double Dipping? Let me explain that I also had my direct Tv bundled with my Phone so I mailed a payment of 150 to cover the cost of my Direct Tv . That Payment cleared on 3-31-2015. No one can tell me where that went because U-Verse cant see DSL Billing. I was transfered literally 6 times and held on the phone for 1 hour (no kidding 1 hour ) and i finally gave up. I will tell you this is the worst experience I have ever had and I'm going to make a complaint with the P.U.C. I guess I'll pay my Direct TV again. BUT I WILL LOOK FOR ANOTHER PROVIDER FOR INTERNET AND PHONE AND T.V

My land line has been down for a week! I called and was told that The earliest ATT could get to me would be 4 days from my call date! I do not live on the dessert or out in the country!! When that date came and ATT was a no- show, I was told that my appointment had been cancelled because my problem was resolved. REALLY? My phone was still as dead as a doornail. After many calls and much threatening from me, a technician came out and ascertained that the problem was " up a pole" and a " bucket truck " was needed. Today the bucket truck did not show up ( surprise) and I received a text telling me they would get to my problem " when they could"!

I will be brief. After paying my final bill, returning equipment as instructed, I just received another bill dated 3/24/15 for $387.86. I called 4/1/15, was on hold for 1 hour talking to Grace and Tracy to have them explain to me what these charges. After all the time I spent on the phone, Tracy finally stated that when I cancelled service with Direct TV, AT&T was not informed by Direct TV that I had cancelled. And, because of that I, (the customer) am being charged a fee for this. No one made me aware of this. This is a problem between AT&T and Direct TV. Not me. I was told to contact Direct TV to have them take care of this. My account with Direct TV is paid and in good standing. They have no record of such an unethical act. When I viewed my AT&T Uverse balance online following my final payment, my balance indicates "zero balance." I also received a refund check from you. Its all in my file. I will expect to hear from you within the next three days. If not, I assume you don't care. I am preparing to file an official complaint with FCC and any other appropriate agencies regarding this unethical issue.

I was charged double this month on my visa where I have auto draft for my bill each month my bill is around $114 ea month this month was $249.82. I did not authorize this amount. I am not doing this if it can't be corrected you just lost me as a good paying customer. In these hard times I have to budget every month if you cant fix this and credit my money back I will have a new company asap not doing this period.

with AT&T 10+ years. upgrading @ store# SM01 on April 4 2015. Disabled because of M.S. and require the use of a walker for mobility. I have bladder problem and disability card indicating the need to use restroom. However, I was not allowed to use bathroom for security reasons according to manager Chenelle and Chris who never spoke to me, looked at my urgency card, or showed any compassion. I was told to go to big 5. I use a walker!!!! I spent my money. I was treated poorly at this store and I was in a lot of pain. They had my id so there was threat to anything in the store. I will be filing a complaint with ADA....

I called this service Friday April 3, 2015 for a landline. Friday , Monday, Tuesday, and today. I have called this service for a confirmation through my email for service for a specific reason. I have spoke to several people each day with different answers. None of which helped me. All I asked was for me to view I have service for a print out. I was told a confirmation was sent to me for service and I never received it and the company want send me anything. I have to wait 72 hours is crazy! I already have service so why can't I view it online. This is the worst experience I have had with any cable/phone company. The customer reps are horrible.

My screen cracked underneath the glass the galaxy 4s has a defect that causes the phone to heat up and burn out the phone I sent my phone on for repairs they sent new 1 almost a month later they sent old 1 back and charged me 4 hundred and 69 dollars stating that this kind of damage was not covered and it was my fault they know this phone. Has issues I'm not the only 1 who has had this happen to their phone I will be switching to sprint I feel cheated!

I have an agreement with att to pay $135.00+taxes for a period of 2 years from july 2014 to july 2016.for uverse bundles with phone and tv and computer each month i am being sent a bill for much higher. each month i have to spent almost an hour to get thing straight. I want you people to fix this once in for all or i will turn the matter to the florida state complaint dept.

I called in today actually My cousin called in to pay my monthly 45 dollar fee which was supposed to be applied at midnight i was told by a customer service agent in the Philippines her name was Cecilia she said the 45 dollars plus fees and taxes was to renew my monthly plan after midnight the 7th so since there is only 30 days in the monthly plan I was told it would be good til the 7th of next month I noticed my internet wasn't working I called tech support told them I already paid there was money in my acct for renewal of my plan this call by the way was made at 1219am central time so the agent then said I had to wait til 1200am eastern time it was pass 12am eastern so the tech forces my service and tells me I will lose a day I find this very unfair and this is the second time when I have used anything other then a go phone refill card that I have this problem I've been hung up on put on hold for 10 minutes can someone do something about this fed up with this then the other agent who hung up on me told me we received the payment on the 7th so we are processing it from that date but I was told that wouldn't post til my current month was up at midnight the 7th I know its only a day to you but its a day I lose and why didn't they give me my 1.5 data when they received the payment on the 7th they forced renewed my plan on the 8th and charged me from the 7th bad business second time this has happened to me I guess losing one pre paid customer doesn't matter to you all very disappointing customer service and I have been a pre paid customer with you all for quite awhile not only in Florida but in Louisiana.

I have had service with AT&T for over 40 years, in fact I worked for Pacific Bell. After months of having intermittent unreliable phone service, (due to gophers eating our phone line) and unable to provide my residence with Internet, and cable services, I left AT&T and went with T-Mobile on September 2014. I had cancelled my phone at the end of August 2014 with AT&T Customer Services, and only had just a phone line, nothing extra. I received a phone bill after my phone had been out of service due to the gophers eating the line, and received a continued bill 3 months following for services I no longer had and had terminated. I know I owed for one month at the most, I had not received any past due notices and the bill of $150.84, was sent to collections. Please review and adjust accordingly and will gladly pay what is accurately owed. I wait for your response.

I have went too your AT&T store in Madisonville, Kentucky 42431 to order a ground line or DSL with a ground line. I wanted to know the price comparison. The girl there could not give me any information. She give me a number to cal. I called and after 5 minutes of wasting %5 minutes of my phone minutes time with your digital thing I was told they were closed to call another number. So have now I have wasted 30 minutes of my phone time talking to your digital and about 5 people , I was told to call a 6th number. I told them I was done. No wonder the other phone services are better than you. I can't even get a person that knows anything to find out about a new service. God knows if I ever had a problem with a line and needed help.

I have had service with AT&T for over 40 years, in fact I worked for Pacific Bell. My phone number was 806-747-3979. After months of having intermittent unreliable phone service, (due to gophers eating our phone line) and unable to provide my residence with Internet, and cable services, I left AT&T and went with T-Mobile on September 2014. I had cancelled my phone at the end of August 2014 with AT&T Customer Services, and only had just a phone line, nothing extra. I received a phone bill after my phone had been out of service due to the gophers eating the line, and received a continued bill 3 months following for services I no longer had and had terminated. I know I owed for one month at the most, I had not received any past due notices and the bill of $150.xx, was sent to collections. Please review and adjust accordingly and will gladly pay what is accurately owed. I wait for your response.

I have not been able to do email for the whole month I called at&t no help I also talked to Microsoft no help! Also I have to go away to town to get wifi to play YouTube videos I bought a new 635 Nokia phone and $45 card at WalMart for over $100.00 I spent very poor service! Don't know what to do!

My services, which included land line, cell phone, and UVerse was started in early January 2015. There was line repairs made in which I was told wouldn't cost me. In starting my services, I told them that I wanted my statements mailed to me. As it I found out four months later, they've been sending my land line bills to my email and my cell phone through postal. I don't pay bills through the internet so I assumed that the one or two emails they sent was probably trying to sell me something so I overlooked them. Then on a Friday they sends this statement through postal that they want $400.53 immediately or they would cut off my land line services. As it turns out they had lied about not charging for the line repairs and didn't tell me that the long distance services had limited hours. Throughout the months they often credited me or sent small ($4.40 checks, for example) with no explanation. I honestly feel that I wasn't given a chance to keep my bill current due to their inadequateness, lack of professionalism and integrity.

You advertise "bring your own phone". I purchased an AT&T LG compatible phone and it was obvious my current SIM card would not work. I then took it to my closest AT&T Store to purchase a SIM card which would work and I wanted to increase my coverage per the Smart Phone. After waiting about one hour for service, the person waiting on me jams a new SIM card into my phone, as they were clearly not knowledgeable about how to insert it. I am then told the phone has to be opened to get it out and I have to go across town to another store, as the current store is not warranted to fix what they have done. So now my brand new phone will be opened, which was completely unnecessary when I brought it in; and I am told to drive across town to get this done. This is unacceptable.!! Do you people take responsibility for anything??? Why don't you let people know that if your retailers mess up a new phone, that the customer will have to take responsibility for it. Please advertise that ! I will not hesitate to let everyone who ever asks me about AT&T what miserable customer service you provide!!! One cannot even reach you on the phone without waiting for hours.

When I call for service, I have been on the phone as long as 45 minutes to even get service scheduled! I mention this because this is not an isolated incident. I installed the at&t service in September, 2014. today, April 4, 2015, is 7th call for service......at&t just cannot seem to "get it right"! the reps. I talk to keep telling me over and over and over and over that I have to try this and then that to solve the problem. why do I pay at&t a grossly inflated fee, monthly, for their service, only to be told that I have to try numerous things to solve THEIR problem......HELLO, I am not employed with at&t, therefore, at&t does not pay me to repair their equipment! it seems only REASONABLE/FAIR that, since I PAY AT&T a fee (rental, if you will) for their equipment/service, I am not going to be the person to service that equipment! I would rank at&t customer service as the ABSOLUTE WORST customer service that I have ever had to deal with. if your experience rating scale had a 0, I would certainly use it! it would really be a positive step forward if, when I call, I would get a person on the other end of my phone that speaks ENGLISH! (on VERY RARE occasions, I can actually understand the person with whom I am speaking.). something needs to be done with this at&t (almost) monopoly!!! it is like a run-away freight train, and no one can control it!

We are not the number one paying customer in this world but we should not be treated as the worst paying customer either. On 3/13/15 I (Sarah) made a promised to pay 80.00 but financial was not able to pay until 3/20/15. Our home phone was disconnected. After making this payment, our phone services was not restored. On 3/21/2015, I called your repair center to report our phone was not on, your representative informed me there was an error by an agent and our phone was completely disconnected. What? I called your call center and this is when a nightmare from hell occurred. I was told I need to go and pay the balance of this bill when it was not due until 4/5/2015 of 119.00 and I made this payment.

I called back to report my payment and then was told my several representative I need to place an order. It told 45 minute per Ivory (call center rep) to place an order for new services, confirmed by 3 party this phone would be on for sure 3/26/2015 between the hours of 8am-8pm. One 3/23/2015, I called your business office again to confirmed this services would be restored as promised 3.26/2015 because I had experience this problem before which told 6 weeks to get on phone service on again. Per your company representative, Yes, it's schedule for 3/26/106 Order no. N44731 Ok. 3/26/2015, AT&T representative was working in our home area, I asked him if he had an order for 3975 Lewis Drive, replied "No" but we get order all though the day. I asked my spouse to stay home because we was told someone need to be there or they would call us 30 minute ahead of time to let us know your representative would be there. No Call ,No Service @ 7:30pm.

Then, I found out there was an error what can of error. I can't see from my end. Actually, I called and spoke with 10 customer services rep within 1 hr. It was not until the last few rep I spoke heard my cry and got things going. You can't imagine such horrible customer services. In the future, I would like to have a direct customer service number for AT&T and hopefully no one should have to go through this no matter, it told 7 days to get our home phone restored.

RE: U-Verse Bundling. Have been called by AT&T regarding bundles on U-verse. The rep asked many, many unrelated questions. i asked why she was asking so many questions. She said to get to know you better. Told her I would like information in writing on bundles. She said she was not allowed to do that. Then she told me I could talk with her manager, who was busy. I asked if he could call me back. "Yes". I was called back and she told me she had her manager ready to talk. The, she told me her manager "did not want to talk to me". AT&T does not need people like that dealing with customers. The person's name was Michelle with an accent. I would like an explanation in this regard.

I was AT&T client for more than 3yrs. And when I decided to switch provider in December 2014 I call customer service to ask how can I make the process to cancel but keeping the same phone number and cell phone. The guy who "helped" me put my account on pre-paid and told me to unblock my phone online and the next day when I tried to unlock it, I couldn't so I called back and they said that I couldn't unlock the cell phone if I had pre-paid plan. So from there until today (April 2nd 2015) I had a nightmare because their people is not trained to solve their mistakes and the service is the worst I've had. I'll tell everybody that I know to get Sprint, Verizon, Metro PCS, T-Mobile for phone service. But I will never recommend AT&T for their very service and the bad moments that I've had just because they are not trained for anything other that sale plans.

on march 15th 2015 i made a payment arrangement to be drawn off of my bank account on 4/3/ 2015.....i decided to pay the late amount of 215.45 on March 30...with my Discover card...and they canceled the arrangement for 4/3/15. i checked my account on3/31...there were two charges for the same amount showing pending..218.45. I then called att...the rep said she only saw one charge and would reverse it. today 4/3/2015. i checked my balance and saw that one charge went through in the amount of 218.45...on 3/30/15...not pending but cleared. I was told to bring my statement to a local office ..which i did. The Owensboro Kentucky office. A gentleman named Reuben tried to help...we contacted Discover...he talked with them as well as i ...the payment has cleared but ATT says they did not get the payment....i left after almost an hour without a resolution and the person whom Reuben contacted thru att was no help at all...they are all resolved that my account is still 218 past due. I so not know what else to do. i have the proof of payment...brought to an office as instructed...ive been a loyal customer and pay alot for your services and would like a speedy resolution to this situation...I am beyond frustrated with the service and run around to pay a simple bill...ive never had an issue before...i hope to get a response asap..my next contact will be the President of the Company....

I had to take off three days from work to get my service installed properly. At the end of the first day after staying home until 5:30 in the afternoon, the tech support person left and all of my services went off. No phone, no tv, no Internet. Called him, no answer. Left message, machine cut off mid message. No response so I called manager, no one answered, no message machine picked up(I was later told he was on vacation!!!) . No service first day, no response second day. Called tech person who installed system. He hadn't arranged to come out to fix it, or he hadn't gotten another tech to do so. He stopped by later that day for about ten minutes but don't know what was wrong and left for an appointment. No service second day. Called 1(877) number and spoke to a rep who set up an appt. for day three. Day three tech showed up and finally got problems solved. Installer screwed everything up, told he was new!

Oh yeah, I had called a rep to explain and complain and was told a manager would call me back. Seven days later and no call. Gave my cell number, had seen a number on my tv on my land line which no longer worked because of incorrect installation (assume this may have been the manager who was told not to call my land line and I was assured he would call back on cell). Was sick and tired of countless hours at home waiting and on the phone, gave up. Today is thur. 4/3 and received a bill from you for a months service after having it for a week. Bill in the amt. of $184.02, I signed up for your promo for $89.00 a month. Incorrect date of service on bill, incorrect amt. of bill. I'm still on the phone trying to straighten out this mess after 30minutes. Asked to speak to manager after rep. Could do nothing to help me. She was on the phone, waited 5 more minutes, she was in a meeting. An hour after calling manager still hasn't fixed this. Is going to call me back. I have never received such poor service in my life! This has been botched from day one!!!

I've had this service for many years. Here the past few months I've become ultimately pissed due to poor data service AFTER the fact I upgraded and payed for an extra 2 gb of data to be added to my current plan. Whereas I had little to none problems before, now once the extra 2 gb of data are used up, the remaining 2 gb may as well not even exist because it's impossible to load any form of web browser at all. That being said refers to the con-minded message that comes thru stating that 2gb of data have been used and the remaining 2gb will become extremely slow. Well, common sense would clearly say that it is absolute bullshit. Not to mention, having payed for an extra 2 gb of data leads to believe that hey, now I have a total of 4gb. Clearly that's NOT the case and its quickly leading to be a decision I make personally to drop AT&T service and change carriers if some kind of solution can't be made. I'm not even half way thru my month billing cycle and can't even use the damn web.

On April 4, 2015, at or about 12:00pm EST, I purchased High Speed Internet services of which Representative had taken 53.49 from me. She said that she was going to process the order and call me back in an hour from whom I have heard nothing from her. It appears that she has taken my money and has no intention to call me back.

Respectfully,
Ivan Jones

I was supposed to get a $150 gift card for signing up. I called in January [verified this morning on the phone with customer support] and was told that it was too early to request the gift card. I called again this morning and was told that a letter was mailed out in December [a month before I was told it was too early to call] and that if I did not receive the letter then it was just too bad. The promotion was expired. Is this a scam? Are customer support people told to make excuses so that the $150 gift card is never sent? Why tell me I can't ask for the gift card and then tell me that it was already sent?

I wanted DSL instead I received a phone line, that I did not want. I called and ask about DSL & was told it was not available. I told her to cancel the phone line & take off the charges. She canceled the phone line but not the charges. I have called repeatedly & have been told every time the charges were being wiped out. Now it's in collections! 318-982-1369 181

I signed with AT&T over the phone, the representive promised me a $150 credit for each line to switch from my current service, the first month I did not receive my credit, I paid the bill anyway because I was told I would receive the credit the second month of service, still didn't receive credit, called and was put on hold for 30 min and then disconnected, called back and was on the phone for 1hr 15min before supervisor Wanda Johnson told me I would not receive credit because representive entered information incorrectly, spent another 1hr 17 min on phone with another supervisor that put me on hold for 48min and never came back before At&T disconnected my call again. I would like the credit that I was promised or I would like to be released from this fraudulant contract without affecting my credit or having to pay a cancellation fee. I have no problem honoring the contract as long as AT&T honors their promise as well. I spent over 2 hours on the phone with supervisor that did absoulutely nothing except leave me on hold. The last one did not give his name and checked back 3 times without speaking before he disconnected me. I am very unhappy with the cusotmer service that I received from the supervisors. The initial representive answering each time was very professional but the supervisors were awful.

I've been lied to from Att for almost 3 months, and STILL DO NOT Have My Nationwide Long Distance Service, Your Service SUCKS !

I recently contacted ATT to install a land line at my new house (new construction), first they said they dont service my area, but I have a neighbor who has ATT I told him, so then I needed to get my neighbors address to prove it to him. So I did, then nobody came so I called back and they said my address doesnt show up in there system so I gave them my neighbors address again, then I called back again and they told me they had to verify my address with the 911 office, then finally about 5 weeks later some one came and ran a line on top of the ground thru my yard and installed a box on my house yeah, said some one would come next week to bury the cable, here we are 2 weeks later nobody has come... so I was telling the guy who hooked up the line that I was getting the land line solely for DSL so he checked at the ATT terminal post in my front yard and confirmed that there was DSL available, I already knew that since my neighbor had DSL just next door. So here we are today and I just got off the phone with ATT and they informed me that no DSL is not abailable for me...a little frustrated since that was the whole point of getting the land line and the guy I spoke with said It was available, I just want the line buried and then disconnected and MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!

I recently purchased a phone and for the discount from my company thy asked me to bring verification ,like a copy of my pay stub.They took a picture of my pay per hour and all other earnings.Which is a violation of policy and law. This was the store and corp office in sisk rd in Modesto, CA.

I cancelled and service ended for my business line in February. The service did stop however I requested an "intercept number" which I was told would be my new phone number given to my customers when they call the disconnected number. Later I found out that customers only heard disconnected message without referral. I called to ask for the referral recording three times. 1-14-2015 I spoke with" Vivian" who had the most hideous English skills I've ever heard from foreign phone workers. Next I spoke with"Perlyn" on 2-25-2015 who also assured me that the service would be set up within days. Customers are still telling me about the disconnect recording. Then I even received a bill today. Unbelievable .

Called to order service because we've moved att was suppose to call and set up installation date , they never called to say when they would be out to install . I've lived in the new place for 7 weeks with no phone from att, then I get a bill in the mail for $119.60.for a phone I've never had.when I ask them to cancel the order they keep transfering me todifferent department's. Any idea as to how to get the right number or right deartment.

Have feedback for AT&T?