Sprint Complaints Continued... (Page 6)

721+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Sprint corporate: 1-800-777-4681

I have been a Sprint customer for almost 20 years and am feed up with being overcharged. You call and employees to not record your call. You restrict your account from 3rd party charges and they still come. I would rather pay more to another company that keeps the bill correct than stay with Sprint who overcharges at every opportunity. Hate Sprint and would give them less than a star.

Sprint's customer service is very poor. The language barrier is poor and the rep's are very rude. Sprint is very fast to point the fingers in saying what the computer can't do for payment arrangements etc. Their ethics as a business is extremely poor. I'm very frustrated as a customer having to wait for over 40 minutes every time I'm on hold and the many hang ups with your reps. Sprint get your act together. You don't even have a rating with me. One is being too nice.

Please forward this to the Sprint security department – Over the weekend our CEO’s wife received a call on her company cell phone from telephone number 336-755-9006 which is a number assigned by Sprint. The caller attempted a scam by stating the CEO had been in an accident etc. In researching this number it appears to have come from E.Martin, 903 Grace, Burlington, NC 27217. We don’t know if the number was spoofed from another number but wanted to report it to your security folks. Any assistance is appreciated.

I've been a very good Sprint customer for 9 years. I ordered a new iPhone in Sept 2015 with a lease. When I received the phone I was not able to activate it due to a flaw in the system. I called Sprint and they said to return the phone to a Sprint store which I did. I continued to get billed for the lease plan and was also charged for not returning the old phone then I was charged for canceling the lease. I spent hours on the phone for 3 months.

Every call ended with them telling me what I want to hear: reversal of bogus charges and a promise that all has been taken care of. It's as though they are trained to give lip service without actually fixing the issue. In Jan 2016 my bill was $1,100 and I was being sent messages that if I don't pay in 6 days my service would be cut off and my bill sent to collections.

Sprint is the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with. Ever. My issue was finally resolved after I informed two Sprint people I was taking legal action against Sprint, and where can my attorney send a letter. One agent hung up on me and the other gave me the address for HQ but had no idea which department a legal grievance should be mailed to.

I am due for an upgrade. I drove over an hour after work to the LaGrange Park location and there was a line. I am currently still waiting and its almost an hour since I got here. Both the male associates seem nice and are being very detailed in assisting other customers but I feel that this location is under staffed!!! I still have 2 people waiting in front of me and an entitled woman behind me that won't stop complaining. This is the worst experience that i have had with Sprint stores!

I have been having problems with Sprint every since I switched over from Verizon. I have spoke with several customer service reps, and visited the store about this problems. Now for the 4th time . I am disabled and live in the country alone. They keep turning my service off due to their mistake. Which they say each month won't happen. My payment schedule is on the 2nd of every month due to my disability payments. It has been ok'ed several times. and, they haven't sent the envelopes for return of the Verizon phones.

Which I gave them the address 2 times this month. It is NOT my fault that they have not received them. I need my service turned back on until the 2nd when I can pay my bill. Also, they need to overnight the return envelopes to the addresses that I submitted. Lyric Hatcher, 33 Timberview , Rochester, MICHIGAN and Angelo Hawkins. 1119 Windemere , Royal Oak, Michigan. last mont6h the stress from me having to keep going through this put me in the hospital due to my MS.

My Pastor was with me and witnessed the manager tell me that due to their trainee neglecting to tell us about the return of the phones , he would dismiss the charges Derrick at Westgate Mall on Blackstock rd. Spartanburg, SC. then when it came around again ,he denied it. My pastor spoke with the reps and explained that he heard it with his own hears too. Then, again they said I was responsible or had to pay the phones off. This is NOT acceptable for a business to have to keep going through this fore your mistakes.

I called Sprint to make a pay arrangement and was told I only had to pay half and could pay the remaining at another time. However I notice that when I went to make the payment of the pending other half of my previous payment I was told that I had to pay that other half plus my current bill in which kicked in a couple of days before my pending arrangement. I ask why was this and was told because my record indicated a certain status due to late payments and because of this red flag sort of speak that I was not edible to make any partial payments.

My question to you is why wasn't this information made clear to me from the very beginning before collecting any of my payments. Failure to not properly inform the customer of the entire terms of any agreement is misleading and deceiving. There is no need to refute of any of the delinquencies in payments on my behalf because I acknowledge them and how we got here. THAT IS NOT MY DISPUTE. My dispute is that I was not informed entirely of the status of my eligibility of payments and how they effect me and my next payment. And that I have called Sprint customer service several times and all I get is the redundant explanation of why my account is suspended. As a manager I have yet to hear Acknowledge Apologize And Act.

All while I have offer several times to pay at least half of my balance however at this point you have added another cycle of billing in while suspending my service and all of my attempt to properly grieve this matter has falling on deaf hears. At this point is important that you at least hear my Sprint complaints but unfortunately I can not move forward in paying you another dime due to your your lack of training to your staff.

My first complaint is that I'm being billed from the 3rd of December until today which is de), 2015 while i don't have the service started until the 7th of December. They billed me the full amount. When I was trying to reach someone from customer service, they put me on hold for 40 mins+ to speak to a supervisor. I am waiting for a supervisor as I write this complaint. The next issue is that when they were trying to switch me over to sprint from t-mobile, I mentioned the 150$ credit that I was going to get for my next bill. I specifically asked the CS Rep about the promo while the conversation was being recorded and he mentioned that I do qualify and it will just be credited to my account. Then the person I spoke to today stated that I should have registered within the 72 hrs.

A fact that was not made known to me during the recorded conversation. Next complaint is that I was told that I will be given a free tablet. I was hesitant at first but he did say that it came with getting sprint service So I said yes, later I found out that it will be free for one year but the next year I have to pay for 1$5 for one year to keep a very crappy and cheap tablet that I didn't want in the first place. All this make me think that Sprint is a big thieving and unscrupulous company and they should be ashamed of themselves.

I have been a customer to sprint for nearly 16 years. I recently purchase an upgrade sprint phone and added an additional line via Best Buy. The technician that sold me the phone explained to me that if I were employed with the Federal Government my discount would remain on my account. Therefore, I added an additional line and purchase 2 phones. I called sprint one week after I purchase the phone and in my discuss I requested to speak to a supervisor. My intent was to resolve the issue or discuss the possibility of returning the phones.

I did not receive the return call so 2 weeks later (wait due to Christmas holidays) a contacted sprint again to discuss the issue again at which time I spoke to a representative name Bryan who in the course of being very rude felt the need to express that he had 11 years of account manager and retention experience and felt that I had a good deal. I explained to him that is a good deal to him but I purchase the phone under false pretense. He told me that was the contract I sign and should discuss that with Best buy knowing that after the purchase the plan can only be disputed with the carrier. So he was rude, unempathic and attempted to steer me to someone who could do nothing to assist me with my issue.

When I request so speak to the supervisor because I did not get to discuss my issues one before and a customer of nearly 16 years I was completely blown off he replied he was a supervisor and anyone else I talk to would tell me the same thing and that he can discount my line right now. Knowing I would owe sprint hundreds of dollars due to a contract I contact them about while legally I was still within the grace period to return the phones with no additional fee, but I did not receive a call back to discuss that option.

I went into the store to switch my account from t-mobile to Sprint and was very disappointed that I was not approved. I called Sprint customer service today and asked if it was my credit or the questions and I already knew It was the questions because there is nothing wrong with my credit. the rep on the phone said yes it was the questions. I explained that I knew exactly which question it was it had to do with what year my Mitsubishi Galante was. The questions that are being ask or over 10 years old.

I have lived in several places over the last 15+ years and have 8 cars in over that time frame. I was denied again because of ridicules questions. How come as a past customer I wasn't already pre approved for my new Mitsubishi that was over 15 years ago as well at Houston address. I would like a call back from a supervisor. This really is unacceptable. I should have never agreed to answer another set of questions and asked to talk to a supervisor instead. There is no reason for me to be denied. I have never had this much trouble applying for anything in my life. This is not a good impression to give for a potential customer. You can ask for two forms of ID instead of this. I expect a phone call today.

Sprint refuses to have a definite policy that is shared with the public regarding payment arrangements and changes in services billed along with payment history. I've been a Sprint-Nextel customer for over 15 years. I have received very conflicting information regarding the overall policies for accepting payments; payment arrangements and interruption of service. There appears to be no one who can make a final decision.

I am very dissatisfied with your customer service department. I called back on December 4th to have a tablet removed off my bill (one which by the way I never used and paid for for two years) and I called today December 16th and it was not done. Your customer service department is very insufficient and seem very inexperienced in what they do. I have been with Sprint since forever and the customer service aspect continues to get worse and worse.

My name is Angela McDonald I have been with Sprint for over a decade and has never received such bad service... Well I will first like to thank you for previous service I had with your company and I know as time goes on services change as needed... I do recognize that however; with that being said my experience today was horrible... I was very angry and upset and I apologize in advance for that... So let's get to it... I called today because my services have been interrupted due to not keeping my payment arrangements in the past... Mind you I have made them but in case my son misunderstood what pay the bill today meant as I left for a trip out of town for work... but that another story... So I had made arrangements to pay the bill on Dec. 9th he paid it on the 11th neither he or I what the impact this would cause to our account...

So I called when my daughter called and said her phone was off... I immediately phone Sprint Customer Care to have the Rep inform me of the NEW policy and I have to pay another 187.00 to have my services restored... Well I had just paid 200.00 on the 11th.... So I managed to come up with the 187.00 called back to make further arrangements and the Rep came back again and said I needed to pay another 85.00 before services could be restored... What is going on... I can do math... I do understand policy however... Since when does a company tell your customer to pay a amount and once they comply tell them something else.

I am so appalled at what happened and I cannot imagine that a intelligent group of people could not foresee that this is a potentially a HUGE problem... I am very disappointed that your representative was unwilling to make good on what the previous rep told being that the information was in the system and on a recorded line... So could you please assist me with getting the word out about Sprint's terrible corporate complaints.

I've been with Sprint since 2000 and I have a total of 6lines with sprint. Over the past few months my experience with sprint has been the worse..... I have canceled 1 line so far and plan on canceling 6 lines all together. Sprint customer knowledge is ridiculous... I call every customer service rep I've spoken too gave me different information. Sprint made some changes so 1 rep told me and for another rep to tell me no changes were made. I asked to speak to supervisor and that was a big mistake SHEARI from Alabama very smart mouth, and over talk me. Just speaking to her puts you in a very bad mood with her sarcasm. I asked to speak with supervisor to only get the worse after being told several times I couldn't speak to a supervisor, sprint doesn't offer that anymore. My over all experience with Sprint is 1 star service rating. I called the Sprint corporate office and spoke with April was very polite, helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. The 1 start goes to her!

September 28th I called sprint and reported that my mother had passed away. They took the information and said someone would contact me soon. As I didn't hear anything I called again a few weeks later. Again I was told that someone should have contacted me, and that they would put it thru again. Yesterday, December 1st. I called and talked to someone very nice who said that lots of letter have been sent tome. I haven't receive one of them. She gave e a fax number to submit proof of death.

The fax doesn't work. I called again today December 2. She checked the fax number and told me that was the same fax # she had. She gave me an address which I am going to try next. she was also very nice. The point is that I have been with Sprint since 2004. I am trying to remove my mother's line from my account. I have been paying for services which have not been used since September. I think there is huge lack of organization in your company. Loyalty doesn't pay!

I leased an Apple phone for my grandson, Corey Swain. Because of his reluctance to pay for his phone services and to return the phone I called November 23rd and reported the phone stolen and had the phone services suspended. Corey Swain called and reactivated the phone without my permission. Once again November 29th, I visited Sprint on Cicero and used Sprint customer service phone and I had the phone suspended. Again Corey Swain called and had the services reactivated. Last night I called and set up an account and had the voice, text and phone service suspended. A message was forwarded to a supervisor, to not accept anymore changes to my account (passwords, usernames, account setup and etc).

Again Corey Swain has reactivated his service. Corey Swain's ability to access my account and turn his service back on once it has been suspended is a breach of security. He has be able to do this three times. I am the owner of the account not my grandson. Sprint is suppose to be able to protect my account and not let anyone manipulate the devices. This morning this phone is still back on despite my last request to suspend service and to not allow any more changes to my account by Corey Swain. It cannot be this difficult in 2015 to suspend services for a phone number and not allow any more changes to my account. Maybe I should take my problem to the Sprint corporate offices next?

I was getting error messages and low storage messages. I was told If I had a lot of pictures and or text messages that this could cause this. I removed most and it did not help. I went back to Store #235453 and a young man who was trying to understand the problem ended up resetting my phone without saving anything. So now all of my contacts are gone.

Earlier this year I went to this store before they moved to this new location and the lady there did a GREAT job helping me and saving my contacts before resetting my phone. So the people you had before were trained very well NOT so much now. I not sure how it was handled before but this guy did not ask to see my ID or my phone # to make sure if I could have him do anything. Totally pissed! He acted like it was no big deal to him.

I have been a Sprint mobile customer since 1999, account number 944575560. Experienced declining reception service over the years, getting no cell reception inside my house. Many complaints registered with Sprint. They sent me a booster called Airwave 2.5, but it caused lots of feedback in the phone's earpiece. I returned it on 10-19-15. A customer service person placed a $50 credit on my bill - billing period 9-13-15 to 10-12-15 as a consolation for long term poor cell phone reception.

I told this person I intended to switch carriers and he said a check for the credit balance would be mailed to me. No check has arrived. My call to Sprint Customer Service this morning lasted 40 minutes, much of it on hold, with Lisa, employee #911261295. She was unable to solve this problem so I asked to speak with her supervisor - AYN (a lady) and Ayn would not take my call. Ayn was supposed to call me back, but hasn't. Being placed on hold about 5 times, Lisa finally told me Sprint would not be refunding the credit, but Sprint would hold it on my account. The account is cancelled so they are keeping my money.

Lisa's explanation is exactly the opposite I was told by the person issuing the credit. Attached is a copy of the latest bill showing a credit balance of $49.07. Sprint's customer service has declined substantially, their customer service employees are very difficult to understand and now they refuse to refund this money to me. I paid Sprint my final bill of $71.76 which they received 9-27-15 and cancelled coverage on 9-29-15.

On November 19, 2015, and November 20, 2015, I applied for sprint service, and was approved online with scheduled pick up at the local Sprint location on Two Notch Road, Columbia, SC, as a side note, if this were my corporate store, I would fire each and everyone of those persons, they are more interested in displaying their gayness, rather than doing their jobs. But back to the point, I applied and was approved, i wasted my time, twice going to the sprint store, and the scheduled appointment wasn't ready, basically the phone wasn't ready, in fact the store claimed they had no idea of such appointment. Now as a point, after the order and schedule, Sprint placed a hold, or charged my credit card for 157.99.

After going twice I engaged into a chat session with order support, and cancelled my order, and opted for going to a retailer, i.e. Target to get my phone, which they stated that was ok, and that i would get the same approval. I wasted time and effort and resources and went to Target stores, and was denied by Sprint for service. I left went home, after wasting a whole day practically, engaged in a chat session with order support once again, who based upon notes verified what i said was true, and that now the application was denied which was injustice.The cost of my time, and and the double standards which as a matter of belief was viewed as retaliation by either store staff or the corporate staff or operational efforts was reimbursed. I think under the circumstances Sprint needs to make the device free, or eliminate the deposit, and return it in total, place my account into the lease program instead as a offer of good will. I am in addition filing a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

My wife Samsung phone locked up Thursday 11/19/2015. Sprint rep. advise wife to reset phone over the phone on 11/20/2015. Saturday went to sprint service location 11/21/2015 who advised us to go to the Samsung Rep. at the nearest Best Buy, in which we did. Samsung Rep trouble shot phone and stated this is a problem that had occurred numerous time recently, and that sprint reps was making the mistakes to recommend reset of the phone. Wife called sprint, talked to a supervisor who told my wife to go to a Sprint store and they would replace phone that he had placed notes for this to happen. When we got to the store we found out the Sprint supervisor had placed in notes to not give us a new phone. After we learned this deceptive info, when promptly cancelled sprint service after 20 years of faithfully paying our bill, 3 lines an average of 300 per month. Thank to your employee that $3600.00 annually you will not get from the Glovers Family. Will be happy to tell anyone about your deceptive practice.

I have been calling since March 2015 in regards to my bill that keeps increasing. I was told initially my bill would be around 200 a month when I added another line. Now my phone is turned off and I keep getting hung up from the customer service dept. Also they want half of my bill so my services can be restored. All that I want as a valuable customer of 15 years is my bill reviewed and corrected so I can make my payment and catch up. Also I am restricted access to Sprint.com and I do not receive paper bills in the mail any longer. How am I suppose to look and review my balance if I have no idea what my bill is. I am a very angry and disappointed customer at this time and at the point I want to change my phones to another company.

I received an emailed that stated I needed to verify my order. or-trtm-784831030 My initial order took over 2 and a half hours to process. Once I called the representative verified my code and my address then placed me on hold for 12 minutes. Then asked for my previous address and placed me on hold for 9 more minutes then he came back and said he needed to verify the address before that. I then asked what this was about I don't remember that address I lived at my previous house for so long. I asked him what was the hold up with my order and he disconnected the call. I waited for him to call back. When he didn't I phoned him back and was informed he cancelled my order stating that he was unable to verify my information. I told the new representative that he disconnected the call and didn't complete the process. Then I was placed on hold for minutes awaiting a supervisor.

I have been leasing you all iPhone6 and iPhone 6plus which I was unaware was a lease not to mention the lease agreement fee has change along with causing my monthly bill to go up. I'm a long time customer that has been told by several reps and (2) SUPERVISORS this issue would be taking care of which it has not. It has caused my bill to remain delinquent. I have tried to remain a sprint customer but to know the amount of money I pay each month and still have to watch my minutes is an insult. It is 2015 and nobody should have to watch there bill or minutes with all the phone options that are available. If sprint wants to gain customer in the near future they have to gain customer by not playing with customers money and time because here say goes along way. Learn to value your long term customers as well as new customers.

While on an out of town trip for wife I went to get instructions from her. My cell phone gave me the message that I was not authorized to call that number. It keep that up tell I returned home and after wife was off work, my cell phone could call that number. That night went out to a sprint corp. store and since I did not have a problem they did not want to take any information on it. It seems like sprint being a high tech company if it trained it's people to at least to pursue information on their customer problems they could improve their services. So far this year I have only been given the impression sprint band cares about profits and not their customer's service. You have my email this is second time I tried to give sprint a heads up on their poor service.

I called with a concern regarding my bill. The initial representative could not help and when they tried to transfer me to a supervisor I was disconnected. I called back asking again to speak to a supervisor only to be told by the representative that they were all busy and one would contact me in the next day or so as they have a 3-5 day window in which to contact and resolve customer concerns. This is unacceptable to me as a customer. I feel that I am entitled to good customer service at the very least and exceptional customer service at best. I have been a long-time Sprint customer and feel that should be appreciated. I have concerns about my bill and I feel that I had been misled and need it resolved immediately. I look forward to speaking to someone with the ability to answer my questions and resolve my problem.

I am a new customer and bought the iPhone 6s and went again the forth day still under my 14 days and made the exchange for the iPhone 6s PLUS, they order it for ma and everything was fine. When i went to pick it up they said I needed to pay an additional $200.00 for that phone, I have a family plan and they didn't charge my husband the $200.00, but they are charging me. The supervisor Michelle Montijo and the sales person Christopher De La Torre are worthless, they said they cant do anything about it.I am thinking of going back to Verizon, they are more expensive but they sure know how to take care of the customer.

Had my service transferred 2 months ago into my sons name. On October 26, 2015 my son made a payment for $200.77 online, thinking it went to his account. a day or two later, his phone got disconnected, so he went into the sprint store and they told him the payment he made went towards my account. so they reversed the payment from my account into his account. He got his phone turned back on. on November 10, 2015 I got an email for a collection agency alert, it states I need to pay $200.77 within seven days. I called Sprint and spoke with a manager and he told me I would have to make that payment for my account, I told him, why should I have to pay twice. I asked if the funds could be reversed back into my account, and he said no that the funds have been taken out already. So if my son would of kept that payment made on my account, his phone would still be disconnected for non payment of $200.77. So what do you do. The manager would not even work with me on this, So im hoping someone can help me resolve this situation.( Just a note my son made a pymt prior to this one, and it went to his account.)

Have gone thru numerous reps concerning my daughters phone number. I have gone as hi as I can do know they can work with us but they keep telling me policy. There is a reason for payment history but no one listens as a matter of face I sent this same place as email no response. I hope someone contacts me this time, her phone is scheduled for shutoff and all we are asking can we pay on Friday by debit card. Please contact me asap, next step is higher up will not talk to rude Sprint customer service reps anymore.

On October 10, 2015 my iPhone 4 became inoperative (not able to receive calls nor call out). On October 12, 2015 the phone was examined by the Sprint Store technician ( #922) (8840 N. Michigan RD. STE 106, Indianapolis, IN.) who
was unable to resolve the problem. Instead of offering to replace my phone under the insurance contract which was in force (cost - $200 deductible), I was sold a Samsung Galaxy S6 on a 2-year contract (cost - $199 w / mail-in rebate). Also, I was not to be charged a $15 monthly device access charge but it is now appearing on the monthly bill. My request: Cancel the 2-year contract and file for I-Phone replacement under the insurance contract agreement. Apply the $213 paid for the Samsung phone to the $200 insurance deductible Also return the account to the terms which existed prior to Oct. 12, 2015.

I sign a 2 years contract with a iPhone for life program but nobody told us that we had to pay 25 dollars more per month for the privilege of signing a 2 years contract with sprint. Can somebody in this company explain to me how anybody can actually signed. A contract like this one if nobody can actually explain what you actually getting before you get stock with paying something that you did not agreed to pay in the beginning.

Hello my name is Berhane Aberha and I am a customer of Sprint. I work as an Uber Driver and our company recently had a great deal for all Uber Drivers where we can upgrade our current phones for free with a 25% discount on our next payment. We have a family plan of 3 phones (the iphone 5c and two iphone 4s) and the three free phones offered was the iphone 6. I was definitely excited about this fantastic deal and was told once again that we would receive 25% off on our next payment. I usually pay $171 for three phones in the family and our next payment just came and now we have a total of $241. I was told precisely their would be changes in our upcoming payments and now it is like I am being lied to with a payment that high which I cannot afford. I ask for my payments to return to its original price.

From what I have been reading I am not alone in my frustration with Sprint. I will be letting as many people as I can know that they should not choose Sprint as a carrier or switch when you can. Basically they lie to you and then it is your word against theirs. They won't go back and listen to the conversations that are supposed to be recorded, if they even are recorded at all. If I sound angry, I am. This company has free reign to lie and there is no support from corporate. We left Sprint once and came back, won't make that mistake again. Verizon is by far superior when it comes to customer service!

We have 5 lines with Sprint. I was charged for insurance on my sons phone for NY though We all Live in CA for over 14 mos. Every time I call to speak to a rep I get sent to either India, Philippines or anther region in world. As of yet they have not been able to stop the charge nor get the adjustments needed on my account. I filed a report with BBB last night and will stop making payment until someone in US calls. Horrible service.

I called in yesterday to the customer service line see what i needed to pay in order to restore service. I had my bank account hacked in last month and I called in to let the company know and see what options I had. The reps last month were very kind and understanding I was told to pay what I could until the banking and fraud was handled, but to call in and let spring know what was going on. Well yesterday when I called in both reps that I spoke with were very rude. The first rep told me me you need to pay 142.xx before we can do anything else for you and then hung up. I called back later after work and spoke to a second rep. He was just a rude. He said it is already noted on your account that you need to pay 142.xx before we can do anything unless you are making a payment nothing else can be done.

I said the reason I am calling is to verify that once i make the payment tomorrow that i will be able to make arrangements for the past due and service will be restored. i am not asking for my phone to be restored without payment I just want to verify that once payment is made that I can make arrangement. Hold so I can speak to my manger. I assume that he just placed the phone down because i heard him talking in the background laughing and saying this customer wants to make arrangements. i have been with Sprint for a very long time and the fact that you made me feel less of a person due to the fact that my bank account was hacked and I am having financial troubles trying to get everything cleared up. How dare you talk about a customer and they can hear you. This was a extreme turn off. I held my end of the deal and paid what I was asked for today, but know that I will be searching for a new provider once I get my account paid in full.

On Wednesday, October 21, 2015, I called Sprint in reference to upgrading my galaxy 3 phone, and bringing on another line. I was told that it would be $75.00 down payment on a Samsung galaxy edge plus and $75.00 galaxy note 5. I was cool with the down payment amount but did not do the transaction on this date because I didn't have the account number for the phone number I wanted to port over. the customer care associate told me I just have to call back when I have the information. So, on Thursday October 22, 2015, I called and once again explained what I wanted to do. This time they told me the down payment would be $200 for the galaxy edge plus and $75.00 on the note 5, but didn't do the transaction because I didn't have my credit card. so, I called back later and once again the down payment price increased. this time it was $225.00 instead of the $ 200.

At this point, I made the transaction, paying $345.00. I ordered the above named phones, which was due for delivery to my job on today, October 28, 2015. But, on Friday night I received a confirmation e mail from sprint and noticed that part of the address was incorrect. Instead of saying 3525 Baychester Ave it read 3545 Baychester Ave. I called on Saturday, and informed them of the correct address. On today, I receive a e mail that the package was delivered and signed for. I didn't receive a package, so I went and tracked the package and it was delivered to Baltimore, Maryland. At this point I called Sprint around 1pm and it is now 5:31pm. when I say I am passed frustrated that is gently putting it!!!!! I have been told so many different stories that I am beyond confused. I am not happy at all! I have been told that the investigation can take eight business days, and to have the $345.00 put back in my account will take 7 to 10 business days. Neither one of theses scenarios help me, because I need my phones that I have already paid for.

I had nothing to do with the phones going to Baltimore, I know no one in Baltimore lived in NY all of my fifty years. I need my phones by Friday or my $345 back in my account by Friday so that I could go to a Sprint store and get my phones. I have never been so disappointed in my life on how I am being treated. I feel like sprint feels I had something to do with the phones going to Baltimore, even though all my records show a NY address!!!!!! Please I would like a resolution to this matter as soon as possible. I would also like a refund of $150 to bring my down payment amount back to $75.00 per phone for all of my pain and suffering.

Went to Sprint Store in Hilo Hawaii and had a vinyl put on my phone to protect my glass on my iPhone6S Plus and found a bubble there evidently they seen a nick and asked if I dropped my phone told them no how do I know how that Nick got there you put it on so told them told them I did not drop my new phone and I don't want it and they said there is nothing we can do what we can do is take 6:00 off I paid 36.00 and then they want me to also pay 29.00 towards a new one they are crazy dislike getting anything from Sprint Stores. I called Sprint told them my problem and they credited me 15.00 towards my bill thank you but why can't the store credit me and put it back in my credit card that sucks big time I am very disgruntled by that Sprint Store in Hilo Hawaii.

I bought a phone a couple months ago it is an iPhone 6 and I broke the screen a couple days ago. I tried to change it and see what I could do for them to fix it, but the people at Sprint told me that i had to log in to my Sprint account. I forgot the password to my account and the people told me that there was nothing i could do to change. I tried a various amount of passwords but i could still not remember it. I want to know if there is anything that I can do to change my password or find a different way to log in to my account.

Husband's phone was damaged. Took to Sprint for replacement, we had insurance. Worker said would cost $100 and take 3-4 weeks to get phone. Suggested he lease a phone for $5 a month. Asked how it worked if we changed carriers, and she said simply bring it back. We went to Verizon and just got a bill for over $700 saying we had a lease for the phone. We called ahead of time and asked what we needed to do with the phone and were told to bring it back. No mention that we would have to pay for the phone. We signed no contract for the phone. Now what?

My I phone did an update today, after the update it would not call out nor could you call in. I had to drive 40 mile round trip for someone to reset the network and they had to do it 3 times before it worked. If your updates don't work don't send them out. When my wife's phone is paid for I'm gone.

I updated my phone to 9.0.2 version and now it's acting all jittery. For example: I go into recent calls and it starts face timing numbers on my call list randomly. I go into settings and it just starts going into everything without me even touching the screen. I thought it might be my cover messing with it so I completely took it off, even my screen protective layer/plastic so phone has nothing on screen but it still continues to randomly select items. I use my phone for work purposes so I need this addressed as soon as possible. Thanks!

I got tire of paying full service fees for my flip phone. The framily before I got anyone on. was canceled. I asked for lower fees, then was billed for texts to exceed the full plan amount. I swithched, notifying them after 4 months of calling and finding added fees. Now they say I owe them over $70. on a $45 plus tax agreement after the phone number was already changed. Not. I am threatened with collectors. Thank God I have good credit, so it shouldn't effect me. The state attorney general, the Better business bureau, and the ftc will hear about it if they pursue the lose the customer and kick him attitude. I wanted to stay. Wow!

I was with AT&T for 10yrs should have stayed there. Signed up with sprint in May, every month is different. I keep getting more & more. When I signed up they told me my bill would be $75.00 monthly HUH! Last bill $123.00. My phone broke 2 weeks ago they said I had no insurance on a leased phone. How does that happen. Then they couldn't print out my contact at the Steelyard Commons in Cleveland Ohio, because they don't have access to that. Really? They had no glass protectors for the Samsung edge so they ordered me one 2 wk they still don't have it It's on order. Every time I do business with this store they throw some cheap toy at me I have to buy to get what I need to have this phone working. Does anyone know who will buy out my 2 yr lease contract with them I have a leased Samsung 5 Edge. Also this store (Cleveland) always has at least 9 employees & they all ignore most people who walk in the door

I have called and they said I am up for an upgrade and get a new 5S at the Cottage Grove MN sprint store and they said I can call customer servicea nd get the free phone they don't have it in the store i call customer service and they said no I am very upset now I have to tell my son he can't get a phone and figure out something else and I would like someone to talk to the sprint store there and let them know they are giving out false information. I am very upset and it is not fair to havfe to tell my son now he can't get the phopne and now i have to pay for the expensive one. I am not happy with this result at all.

Service has been horrible the last couple years. I've tried sticking with Sprint since I've been a customer for over 10 years, but every other week my calls are dropping, for some reason I may not even be able to make calls (the service will drop while I'm attempting to make a call), and family and friends will say they called me and the call never even came through on my end. Sometimes people will tell me they called me and the phone didn't ring on their end either. I am a Realtor so receiving calls is extremely important to me, as I need to get my clients calls and meet their needs.

Every time I call and make a complaint, its the same excuse about a tower being down in the area which is false because it doesn't matter where I am. I could be home, out of the city or state and the same thing happens. One time I called to make a complaint, one representative told me it was a tower by my home then they transferred me to another department and that representative told me it wasn't a tower.

So there's misinformation given or just things being made up. With all this being said, my contract is up in December and I don't think I can renew it. I just cant afford to miss important calls while PAYING $96.00 a month for this kind of service.

Sprint Galaxy S4 wouldn't work. Took it to Sprint service center. They told us it had moisture damage and tried to sell me a new phone. I knew the phone hadn't been in any moisture so took it home, put on the charger and it works fine. Just needed charging. I am very unhappy about them telling me I needed to buy a new phone. What, do they get a commission? Just wanted to let you know.

I've been a Sprint customer for 15 years and I have never been so unhappy with the company as I have been for the past two years. Every time I have to interact with them, whether on the phone or at the local kiosk, it has been a fiasco that leaves me frustrated, blood pressure up, and ready to walk away from Sprint. I get conflicting, incorrect information almost every single time. Now I'm having billing issues and can't get anyone to give me valid, correct information, let alone help me. The automated system to call in makes it more and more difficult to even get a live person, and when I do finally get someone, they are overseas and have not been properly trained and have no idea what they are doing. I'm just so done right now.

I switched to sprint under the assumption that I could have service in my area I asked her more than once and she said yes both times and you can pull that call and have it verified. But after having no service not being able to face time with my grandchildren that live 14 hours away I called back and the guy tells me that I do not have coverage out here and that I would either have to have a sprint limited plan where I could paying off another Tower. I said that is not what I agreed to that is not what I signed up for I was supposed to have coverage half-price bill and my contract with AT&T paid. None of that has happened I was treated disrespectfully at the sprint store I was just treated very rudely on the phone trying to get to somebody that can help me with this situation.

But I was just told that since I didn't have service for 60 days that they're not liable so I asked him was I supposed to go without service for 60 days two months really? Well I have a problem with that I switch services under the assumption that I was getting one thing didn't get it and then have them up blame it all on me the customer so I have a problem and if anybody's got any backbone that's willing to stand up and take responsibility for this and willing to discuss it with me I would appreciate you giving me a call back. If not I will contact the Better Business Bureau or my lawyer or both or anybody else that will listen to me because this is not right and I'm not going away.

Customer service has gone downhill since they moved the service from Orland to India. The representatives are extremely hard to understand and you end up having to repeating answers to them multiple times before they understand what you are telling them. The calls take two to three times more time than when the calls were answered by representative in the United States. I needed to change ownership of a phone line and was unable to do it at a Sprint company store, which would have been easier than the week long adventure with Sprint customer service.

Why aren't the people who sell you the service and get your phone up and running able to do these other things? Doesn't seem cost efficient to have a person in a foreign country to do customer service. How many loyal, hard working Americans did you put out of a job by moving the customer service to India? This is my first complaint against Sprint and I have been a loyal customer for the past ten years.

I added a line and signed a new 2 year agreement for a free iPhone 4s. Every time I switch to a so-called lower plan like the family share plan which is suppose to be 100 per month plus all my fees ins and other the bill, was said to be no more than165. Now I got a text that I will be charged 25 extra because I got a discounted phone. How if that was the reason for signing another 2 year agreement. My bill has not been lower than 223 since I added another line in Aug.

I have tried many different plans and have been gaurenteed a lower bill but they always find a way to add fees and additional charges. I am at my wits end and am ready to terminate and let them take me to collections. I am to the point I don't care anymore

I have been a customer since 2001 and I have given so much money to sprint and the service is no that good. I live in the NY area and work in Staten Island the service out her is bad. The plan that I have had for over five years has increased a lot. My bill was suppose to be 149.99 a month plus taxes and I can't even catch up with my extra charges when my phone gets cut off. I am at the end of the road with Sprint and I want out. I would really like a responds from Sprint.

I have been a customer of Sprint for 10+ years. I am being treated unfair and unexcuseable. My problem started about 2 months ago when I purchased 3 HTC M8 for 3 of my lines. The day I brought the phones home is the day my life has turned upside down.

I am not recieving phone calls, text or voicemails on any of my 3 lines. I have been in and out the Sprint store, called any times, spoken to many different reps, have 2 tickets put in and never once has anyone got back to me on those tickets.

I REFUSE to continuously explain my situation over and over again. When you review my acct please pay close attention to the notes and my phone calls I'm NOT receiving. This is a never ending issue and I'm fed up. I have not recieved any phone calls sine 4/30/15 today is 5/5/15. This entire situation is going no where fast.

Please contact me or I WILL DISCONNECT MY SERVICE! THIS IS BEYOND RIDICULOUS! I AM FED UP!! IF I DONT NOT HEAR FROM ANY ONE IN 24 HRS I WILL CANCEL.

I would say thank you but I have NOTHING to be thankful for, hopefully you can fix that.

My son went into the Sprint store to pay my bill and was approached by a sale associate about purchasing a tablet for 15 extra dollars a month. After the bill got very high, they sent a text message to my phone. When I spoke to my son, he told me, what was told to him. I sent him and my husband into the store to return the tablet.

At that time, they told them that I needed to be present. I didn't understand that because they gave it to him without my approval which is against their store policy. I have been with Sprint for 10 years. They have disconnected the phones lines and they are planning on sending it to collection which I will fight against. I am very disappointed with the way they have handle this issue. It has been going on for months now. Sprint is buying out contracts from customers that they don't know wether they will paid on time and here I am paying each month on time and this is how they treat me. The store is location in Georgia at Stonecrest Mall.

I opened a line at a sprint store in October, it was the promotion for the iPhone 6 where you pay 50 dollars monthly as you pay off your phone. Due to my credit, they made me pay a 250 dollar deposit to open the line. From day 1 the service was terrible and if you check the notes on my account you would see that I was always calling to have my phone trouble shot because the data hardly worked and all my calls would drop.

At one point, they told me there was a tower issue and things should get better but it never did. Sprint even gave me a credit to my account once because I was experiencing so many issues with the phone which was the only nice thing Sprint has ever done for me for the short time that I was a customer.

Not only did I have terrible service but Sprint also over-charged me several times on my bill. With my 50 dollar plan, my insurance, and my monthly payment for my phone, my bill was about 85 dollars a month, but I was charged over 100 dollars on about 3 different occasions.

When I called to ask about these charges they told me that I was charged for help maintaining my bill because I did not have a payment plan set up. I kindly let them know that it isn't right to charge people for "help" that they didn't ask for, and that I in fact did have a payment plan set up so what they were telling me didn't make any sense.

The following month or two, I was charged again, and I had to call again and the charge was removed again. I finally got fed up with dropped calls, terrible data and being over charged for it that I decided I wanted to cancel my service with Sprint altogether. I called and spoke with a customer care rep on two different occasions both of which told me that I would get my deposit back in a check in 6 to 8 weeks along with another check containing the negative balance on my account. I was so happy I quickly paid off my phone entirely and ported my number to T-Mobile.

I have called Sprint over 20 times to inquire about my deposit. They transfer me back and forth to different reps, they even made me make a trip back to the Sprint store where I bought my phone because a rep was telling me that I never even made a deposit on the account and that the only payment he was seeing in his system was the one I made for my phone.

Dealing with Sprint was very frustrating because it was like no one knows what they are talking about, every rep has something different to say, and now they are telling me that I forfeited that deposit when I cancelled my contract. I let the rep know that I never had a contract, and he informed me that I still would not be getting any money back. I am not sure if I was misinformed about getting the money back, but I really don't think its fair that you call people for help that are supposed to know what they are talking about, and they are giving you wrong information. It is also not fair that I was a good customer who paid my bill on time every month and this company would try to sneak extra payments on my bill that I didn't ask for. If there is anything anyone can do to help it would be appreciated.

I have never had a Sprint account, phone, or anything else. In March 2014, I had my debit card stolen. I contacted my bank to cancel the card. Before this could be done, the perpetrator opened a Sprint account in my name with ONLY THIS ID!

All address information and other personal information was falsified. They did not even have my driver's license and your organization didn't even check ID. I have received no mail even regarding this account and now I owe $1,500 for your company's negligence in allowing an account to be opened in my name with false signatures and improper ID.

In June 2014, Sprint called and alerted me to the issue, and I explained what occurred. You said it would be resolved. Now, in May 2015, you have sent it to collections.

I request the following:
1. The account be cleared of all charges.
2. My credit rating be restored.
3. The employee who approved the account be terminated (they are in on this scam).

You have 10 days to respond before a complaint is filed with the Attorney General's office. I will then ask for you to produce all copies of documents, identification records, and signature pages by which I will easily prove the account was made fraudulently and negligently, and whereby I will be requesting additional damages.

I have no account number because I have never received ANY mail about this account.

We have wi-fi through Sprint. For several years, we paid each month $62.69. I get a Sprint bill today for $562.69!! I called customer service and the past month our usage was 3x the usual, but we had no warnings about going over. The rep said she had to check with financing. They offer just $150 off, and the rep said she would try our supervisor. He gets on after 15 minutes. He tried to explain how I went over. I said our usage was 3x the usual but the charge was 8x the usual. He was really abrupt and really rude and said "That's not how it works". The total call with all the holding took 50 MINUTES!!

I have been a customer of Sprint for 13 years and never have I been more disappointed with them than I am now. In November, I got 4 new phones and was supposed to receive a $15 loyalty credit every month for 2 years. Every time I receive my bill I have to call and get those credits added to my bill. I keep getting reassured that I won't have to call again, but I still am. Can someone please take of this the right way so I don't keep getting stressed out when I get my bill? I hate to say it, but I really am looking into going to another phone company once this plan is up. sorry...

Have been a good customer for about 10 years and keep saying I am leaving. Have been treated rudely at a store several times and on phone more.. Went in very ill when on chemotherapy and a very rude associate basically told me my situation was nothing as he had to leave Sprint to good work at this Dads ranch. Ok...I was fighting for my life, Went in to ask what I could do another time as my battery on iPhone 5 wasn't staying charged. Told them I was waiting a couple of weeks for the new iPhone 6. The associate told me I would be waiting a long time as they didn't even have specs yet. Two weeks later they came out. There is so much. I have been trying get on family plan for years and was told I could not?? I have my son and I both on plan. Finally after all these years I got serious and told Spring I was through. They put me on a plan and said I wouldn't owe for 2 months. Not true. I paid. Better than paying almost $200.00 every month but I have been lied to so much and treated rudely and will not sign another contract with Sprint just as many of my friends are not. Sprint does not care about anything but money. 10 years of lies. The only good thing about Sprint is one manager that used to be at the Grand Prairie store. He was exceptional. The last supervisor I spoke to was so rude so he did it for me and he lied, also. Sprint truly needs to learn what real customer service is. This good customer is through.

I am supposed to be charged $151.00 per month. I have called about this twice, both times I was told that I would get a bill for a higher amount, but not to worry about this, on the first of the month the bill would be $151.00. The first month the bill did change to $151.00, now this month it did not . The last time I talked to the lady at Sprint and told her I did not want to have to call every month, she said don't worry, I would not have to. I am a senior and living on a fixed income, my next step will be to contact AARP and the local paper, for senior abuse, I am tired of trying to fix this every month.

I double checked with store to see if they would assist in installing my screen protector which is still under warranty. They instructed me to order it and bring it in. I bought it in and Justin the sales rep that helped me was no longer employed there. The store manager said they never had a Justin working at store (big lie cause I spoke with Justin twice). They said they would not help me and not obligated to....which is fine...but why would they instruct me to order the replacement and bring it in is what I don't understand. Everyone at the store was rude!!!! No customer service at this location. They are not to be trusted. Everyone just be careful!!!

I keep getting over charged on my phone bill and I am not even receiving the bills! I cannot access my account online either. The agents are keeping me on hold for a supervisor or the calls "drop" meaning that I am not able to talk to anyone! My phone is constantly disconnected and I have to keep it on the charger to reconnect. I am so sick of Spring and there awful service that I want to terminate my service immediately! I am done with this hassle.

I called Sprint customer service March 1,2015 to have my 2 phone changed over to the new program for $60 each phone, which included unlimited text, long distance, etc. I have called twice to have the service switch and it has still not taken place. Both Supervisors assure me it will be taken care of and my home phone service will be terminated but its still on. I should only have 2 cell phones and a tablet to be making payment on.

I purchased a speaker from the Homewood Illinois Sprint store and I went to return it they told be they could not give me cash back because of the amount even though I paid in cash. I accepted the fact they couldn't give me my refund back in cash and that I had to wait 3-5 business days for the refund. It is now almost 4 weeks later and have yet to receive the refund. I contacted the store on 2 different occasions and both times the Store Manager wasn't in to speak to me and handle the situation. I called customer service 3 times and they also told me they would have the manager contact me to resolve the issue and that they would call me to make sure the issue was resolved and they never did. I find myself going back and forth for a refund that is due to me! It's bad enough I made my purchase in cash and they are making me wait for a check but it has been almost 4 weeks and I haven't received anything. Considering my service isn't important to Sprint at this point I will be canceling my 4 lines I have with them soon as I can get a day off to switch over to another carrier considering the other carriers are now paying for your cancellation fee!!!

I had sprint phone contract from 12/22/14 to 12/29/14 from BEST BUY. Returned it to BEST BUY and received return slip. BEST BUY called sprint to make sure contract was cancelled and how much. sprint rep. said 'No Charge' since only 7 days of the 14 day 'FREE TRIAL' period was used. Called sprint first week of Jan 2015. There rep said show return slip from BEST BUY to local sprint store manager. I did, He called his Boss, who agreed no money was owed. Mar 10 2015, collection notice from ALLIEDInterstate. I owe $76.55 for trial period or credit would be adversely affected! Paid money to keep good credit. This is my Husbands email. sprint wants regular payments on closed account 552714756! Impossible so far to contact sprint where they don't just hangup on Me! I am NOT paying another dime. Please cease and desist your Harassment !payment is due on 4/18/15. I guess I go to court if necessary?

Friday, April 10th, 2015 I went into the Lewisville, Texas store, (360 E Roundgrove) and requested to have my Iphone 5 upgraded to the 6. I was informed that, that option was not available until April 2016. This is where the complaint comes in, I was told when I first purchased this phone in April 2014, that with paying for the phone monthly, I could upgrade yearly. I also was informed in November when I went into the store and called the customer service number to get information about getting the phone repaired that I would not be able to upgrade the phone until April 2015. So why was I advised on April 10, 2015, that i couldn't upgrade at the time?

I received exceptional customer service in the store from Paul Urteaga. This young man didn't want to see me upset or leave the store in this manner, knowing that I could drive down the street and become a new customer of AT&T's in a flash. Paul went the extra mile to try and push the upgrade by contacting customer service on the toll free number. However, I got a young man by the name of Andrew who didn't care that I have been a loyal customer of Sprint's since 2010 and has questioned my bill being at 270.00 or 240.00 on a monthly basis several times but still remained a customer when several phone carriers state you can get 4 lines for a hundred dollars. My calls drop, and recently I have noticed that my text messages on Sunday won't come through until Monday, but I bit my lip and continued with Sprint. The last of my patience occurred Friday. Apparently, this 2 year upgrade was a recent change by Sprint, it had to take place from the last time I spoke with the company in November because all the representatives and the computers was under the impression that I could upgrade in April of 2015. Why wasn't I informed of this change? Why am I penalized by the change when it was a Corporate decision and I was informed of something else when I signed for my Iphone in April 2014? Andrew provided poor customer service and didn't care that he should try to talk to his supervisor to grant the upgrade. Feel free to pull the call and hear how he provided little empathy for my situation. Luckily, Paul informed me that I will need to pay extra monthly to get a yearly upgrade on my phones however I hope when I do visit the store in a year, I won't be informed something else because of a Corporate decision. Although, I doubt in a year, I will be looking forward to staying with Sprint. It seems as if loyal customers mean nothing to this company, heck new customers get their bills cut in half but mine steady increase. Does that make any sense?

My speaker when held to my ear was hardly audible. Think they referred to it as the ear piece. I have insurance and took it to Sprint corporate store in Totowa NJ. Lead rep looked at it and said he noted corrosion in charging port so I would need to upgrade or pay $150 to assurion for damage claim. Nothing wrong when charging phone or connecting it to computer. Never dropped in water and the issue is the speaker not working on top of phone. He wanted me to upgrade. Poor poor service and this is why. I went to the dealer I bought phone from who said they get a lot of complaints about the Totowa NJ store service and I should try the Union NJ store.

I went to the Corporate store in Union NJ on Rt22. where lead tech rep Victor Cancellieri Look at the phone. Said nothing about corrosion and he did not note any butalso said he could not provide new phone w/o deductable because my phone has a very small crack in screen (yep been there like a year). He however took the time to open phone and check out speaker which was simply clogged inside (dirty). He cleaned it out and it works very good again.

He did a good job where as Totowa can't be bothered I guess with service and made me want to switch back to my old carrier Verizon or try one of the others. Poor service matters. Oh it is a 2plus yr old Galaxy 3. I have 3 of them and and I phone 5 on the plan. If I had to deal with Totowa I'd switch carriers. Victors help saved Sprint a customer as I felt like I was not helped and mislead in Totowa. I could tell they just wanted to get me to upgrade.

My daughter was due for an upgrade on her phone, she went into the local Sprint store in our area, she was pushed into getting an Ipad, that she did not want or need. The sales person, told her that her service would not go up and no charges for activating, she got the phone she wanted and was pushed into what was suppose to be a great promotion. The bill has almost doubled and I have spoke with customer service, 3 times at length regarding this matter. You can have the Ipad back and change my plan back as it was. I have always gotten good service from Sprint, but this is wrong, the salesclerk, she lied and should not be so pushy. I spoke with a rep this afternoon, and she said there was not way she could get someone in management to call me, I ask to speak with a supervisor and she put me on hold and left me for over 5 minutes and then I hung up. I would appreciate a telephone call from someone in mgmt as soon as possible, so I can get this matter resolved. We don't and didn't want the Ipad. Please send me an email to confirm that you have received this email.

I am having a similar problem to what it looks like everyone else is having. I purchased three phones in November 2014. After having the phones for 4 BUSINESS DAYS I returned the phones. I paid the stocking fees at that time. I paid the usage charges at that time. I was told by the manager at the store in buford ga that my account was paid in full...... In Feb-2015 I was contacted by a collection agency telling me I owed $2800. The branch I returned the phones to did not credit the phones that I turned in to my account. So at that time I returned to the store talked to the same manager that had assured me that everything was taken care of....He apologized and said he would take care of it. Then comes march. I received another bill for $345. I called and talked to customer service and ended up paying $170 for a bill that he couldn't even explain. Honestly I just wanted to pay it so I wouldn't have to deal with SPRINT ever again. So I was told at that time my account was taken care of. Well its march. Imagine, I get another bill. This time its for $280 dollars. I called again and of course customer service told me I owe this bill. I have asked for a bill to be sent to my home address that breaks down all my charges and what exactly the charges are for. I would like someone to contact me from sprint that can actually help me resolve these issues. I would hope that this can be resolved without me having to move forward with an attorney.

I’m writing to you to ask for your help. I have been in contact with service regarding this issue over the last 6 months or so. My 13 year old daughter was diagnosed with Leukemia (ALL) last May. She received a bone marrow transplant at the end of October. In December, her stomach lining tore due to her excessive vomiting which required surgery and recently, she won a battle with pneumonia which almost killed her. I have a full time job as a teacher but have had to take a great deal of time out of work. I’ve run out of sick days so any time I take out of work is without pay. Our cell phones have been our lifeline and I have been doing my best to pay as much as I can when I can. As of yesterday, I was told that our phones will be shut off tomorrow if I don’t pay at least $158.00. Between my daughter’s medical expenses, not getting paid for time that she is in the hospital, trying to prevent us from being homeless, keeping at least a little bit of food in the house and trying my best to keep her twin brother from crumbling from the terror that he might actually lose his best friend, I simply don’t have the money. I am not asking for a hand out, I’m just asking for some help, just a little time. I reduced our plan to as little as possible and it has still been a struggle. In fact, I reduced our plan so much that as of yesterday, we went over our shared data. I couldn’t change my plan because of the past due. I have been a customer with Sprint for 5 years and its only been within the last 6 months that I have struggled to pay my bill. I tried to borrow the money but everyone I know has given so much to help with my daughter’s treatment, there is nothing left. I am out of options and this is my last ditch effort. Based on the comments I’ve read online and through personal experience, I’m not really expecting anyone to read or respond to this but I have to at least try. At least I know I’ve tried everything I could. Thank you for your time and attention.

Charged credit card $589.32 for an $98.22 bill. When informed of their error customer service agents Justin Y, John S, and Tyler, were unhelpful and resentful. Terrible customer service experienced at Highland, MI store 536. Perhaps if they spent less time playing on their personal cell phones they may have been able to attend to the customer needs of the store. Would have given a zero rating if possible.

Every time I need help I call sprint. Sprint always put you on hold for 2 to 3 mins and then they give you the wrong answer. The sprint stores and the call center are not in the same page and they couldn't lower my and you get no help. I can't even get my breakdown on my final. That why move to t mobile cause they are a better company. I will tell everybody that sprints sucks!

purchased new phone and insurance from and through Best Buy. Upon activation, we asked Sprint to make sure old insurance plan for old device was cancelled. It was 6 months later when I discovered they'd continued to charge me the insurance premium for the old device no longer in use. I offered to show them receipts from Best Buy for phone and insurance. They said it was my faulty that i didn't catch it sooner. Isn't "Theft By Taking" still a crime in this country?

on 4-3-15 me and my wife went to the sprint store to take her phone that was not working. this was the 3 time taking the phone to them and every time it was not fixed properly. by the time i took the phone in the screen was pitch black. the technician said it was possible water damage, i told him how can this be if none of the sensor where showing water damage. the phone was never splashed or dipped in water. the next day i went to get a second opinion at a different store and the store manager ex technician said it was a bad screen. he sent us back to the same store were the other tech said it was water damage. when we arrived and were helped by the tech he was already mad that we went to get a second opinion. he was very unprofessional in front of the store manager. he wouldn't let me talk and i had to tell him to be quiet. he then refused to help me and asked me in a daring way to repeat what i said.

i told him he was unprofessional and had a big mouth. he was moving in a way were it looked like he wanted to fight me. finally the store manager made him open the phone again and he didn't point out water damage until the tech said there it was. i asked him to show me the sensors that show water damage and he said there weren't any. so i asked hoe did he just assumed all this since he couldnt prove water damage. he basically said his word against mine. i cant believe he can just do this to people . we have a family plan and pay almost $700 a month. what hurts even more is to have to pay damages on a phone when it had un fixed issues and they were not fixed until the screen gave out and they just said water damage. what an easy way to solve a problem. this tech was even being respectful to my wife in my presence. i have never experienced this poor customer service with someone acting like they want to fight you. i need to report this to BBB if i cannot get this issue resolved.

I was offered a tablet, I agreed to take the offer. I explained to the rep that I was getting the tablet for my daughter to add the data block on the tablet to prevent her from going over the data usage. She assured me that she set everything up. Unfortunately after a month, the tablet that was supposed to be $15/m turned out to be $175, when I called customer care they advise me to take the tablet back to the store that I purchased it from . When I returned to the store I was shocked at the way the rep treated me, she told me that my daughter removed the block that she had on their, mind you my child is 7. From then on every month it's a different issue with my bill, they charged me $200 early termination fee when I didn't even terminate any service with them. I can't wait for my contract to be over with so I could part my ways with sprint. ANGRY AND UNHAPPY CUSTOMER!

I have been with your company for three years (more or less); however, I do have a history of making payment arrangement frequently. I do make the payment arrangement as agreed. My barrier(s), I called Thursday as agreed to give a different card number in order to draft the payment I agreed to pay(documentation); however, Tkeyah didn’t change the card number, and the money was drafted from the wrong account ( My son's account). This is not acceptable (caused problems for my son’s bank- bills). The representatives don’t take note correctly and cause problems for me (customer). The information you give the representatives is recorded wrong and makes the customer seem as though the customer is wrong because of bad documentation on their end. Therefore, if the information is recorded- why the information cannot be pulled up in order to see who is wrong the customer or your representatives (constantly requested to view the recordings)? The representatives’ notes are recorded wrong frequently. Also, I requested my son card number to be taken off the record.

Been a Sprint customer for over 6 years. Service and customer care getting worse by the year. Now they are saying I owe money when I don't! Do they think we are all idiots??

Well I have been a sprint customer since 2011 first evo 4g came out promosed 4g since 2011 still dont have it paid 10 a month ftom may 2011 to 2013 for 4g servicre I still dont have get lied to from store reps saying there upgrading the towers it dont take no f 5 years to upgrade towers then told last oct 2013 went to buy my contract out Store in Roanoke at Valley view said by jan 2014 then jan came said they had problems be here begin of march 2014 went back promised it would be here end of march 2014 k went back spril 15 2014 it be here no then said begin of summer 2014 no called a manager st the 1888 number he said be here by end of summer still nothing then said beging of jan 2015 called back sad there working details out with ntelos and they digned an agreement in may finally called a woman and she looked it up and told me sprint doesnt have any plans to bring 4g to southwest va anytime soon so i got 4g phones for nothing dropped calls internet cuts out and no 4g lte in sight bunch of broken promises lies and terrible liars at the store there advertising 4g in my area to new customers saying there working on it but dont except 4g in my area anytime soon.

I am so disappointed with you Sprint. I've been with you for over 12 years. Last year, we purchased two new phone (Samsung Galaxys). One week after my husband had his, he dropped it and the screen broke. We had to file an insurance claim, and what was shipped to us with a refurbished phone. I was not happy. I went through multiple phone calls and was give a $300 credit - not happy with that one either. the bills are increasing, increasing, increasing. We have dropped calls all the times, no reception, and my phone freezes all the time and I have to remove the battery and let it cool. Now, my husband dropped his WATERPROOF phone in the water for less than 20 second and now it doesn't work. He went to Sprint (Silverdale WA) and talked to the salesperson. The salesperson said he had to put in a claim, Brian said he didn't want to. The salesman called the insurance company, handed Brian the phone and walked away. The person on the phone was talking so fast that Brian couldn't understand her. Brian called the salesman back over, gave him the phone and said "I can't understand her". The salesman took the phone, hung up on the person and said he couldn't help him.

Brian had an iphone that we previously had before we brought new phone. He asked if he could get this activated in place of his other phone. The salesman said unless you know the iphone password. Brian said he didn't. The salesman said "Well, then I can't help you" and walked away. I HATE, HATE my Samsung phones (which I am still paying on) and REFURBISHED phone didn't pass the dropped in the water test and failed AGAIN. I can't get anywhere. The instore personnel say don't call the 800 number because they are stupid and don't know what they are doing, the 800 number personnel say don't go the store, they can't help you. I AM AT MY WIT'S END. I WANT MY ACCOUNT CLOSED without any recussions OR I want this problem taking care of. This is ridiculous. After my contact expires - if I don't walk away from it first - I will never, ever, ever do business with you again!!

I ask if you rec'd my complaint & what i got was a message informing me that i will get information in my email. Dont know if someone didnt understand my dilema or what but i cannot access my email. NOW WHAT?

My cell number cannot receive calls. I call and the receiving party they cannot hear me. They call me and I cannot hear them. I entered into this contract for two cell phones (Costco store in San Juan Capistrano). The other cell phone is fine. I took the phone to your Aliso Viejo store (Appt. GFQL76C3) and they were of no help. Send me a new cell phone and I will return the defective phone.

On or about March 11, 2015 I made a payment in the total amount of $494.00 at that time a payment arrangement was made for March 27, 2015, however I explained to the rep that was not feasible for me so I was told to call on that date and the payment arrangement would be change with no problem and that the rep will make those notes on my account. I called on March 27, 2015 and was on the phone with a very nasty disrespectful Supervisor name Jeffrey. In that regard, watever notes he placed on my account or comments he put on my account now my services have been interrupted and they will not reset my payment arrangement. Disgusted with Sprint, I have been with them for over 10 years and to be handle in this matter is the reasons why they are loosing loyal customers.

One star is too generous. This is what I believe to be true as of today after reading a pre-formatted corporate letter (that policy requires). You have obviously chosen not to accept payment transactions by mail. Why --- to many bounced checks in collections, it allows you to automate more service, or cut back on number of employees, or oh yeah maybe AND IT IS A BIG MAYBE improve customer service. Online and by phone have been options for some time for many companies and utilities, not just yours. But if you are going to stop mail transactions you should plan for that, notify your mail customers at least, provide a transitions period. I am not going to bore you with a long tale about my customer service representative or corporate letter speak experience. Short Story: I mailed in my payment (your preprinted return addressed invoice with return envelope) and in two weeks it came back undeliverable and not able to be forwarded.

Your phone reps were clueless regarding mail service, P.O. Box pick up but were experts when it came to online or phone payment, "you don't have to re-mail it you can pay now over the phone." I re-mailed, they I think assured me someone would pick up the mail or did they now I am not to sure that they just agree to get me off the phone. Oh your corporate letter that followed that conversation (policy after all) did not address my issue but did suggest that I could make all future payments online or by phone and even provided instructions for setting up an account and of course they told me when my next payment was due and how much it was (I guess it served as an invoice since payment is due in less than a week and I haven't received a statement via the mail.

Sprint, I just don't trust you anymore. You need to review your Mission Statement (if you have one) and see of the words "transparency, honesty, reliability are mentioned in or around customer service. Excellent customer service is trumps quality product. There is a lot of quality product around these days and unfortunately not as much excellent service. You won't be trumping quality product anytime soon with me. Bye, Bye Sprint, I be moving on down the road.

I just lost my father and i have paid my bill off and my current bill was due on 3/24/2015 its only 03/26/2015 and i told my services will be shut off i don't understand how this is legal and my bill hasn't even made it to my home in the mail yet? All the reps are rude uneducated and cant speak correct English i want all conversations recorded pulled or i will cancel both lines and go back to Att.

I signed up for sprint from at&t I had the service for five days and where I live we had no service we couldn't use the phones we talked to sprint and they verified we had no service and were sent a return kit and the phones were returned and I was told I owed sprint nothing now sprint has turned the account over to a collection agency if you don't resolve this problem I will hire an attorney and sue sprint this is totally crazy on sprints part and my credit has been damaged for no reason other then sprint tells it's customer one thing then turns around and put a collection agency on them.

This is probably an issue that's heavy this month for Sprint, as anyone who was eligible for an upgrade on 3/1 saw their upgrade vanish... Sprint tack on another 4 months to our upgrade dates. After reading multiple forums, it is an issue that Sprint (or at least some of Sprint) is aware of. There are even multiple posts of Sprintcare (some through private message, some through phone conversations) taking care of this situation and reverting the date back to 3/1.

This leads to my situation. I went to Best Buy with the assumption that I'd be upgrading both of my line of service, but when they check my eligibility it says 7/1. That didn't sound right (the mobile guys I work with told me 3/1 a few weeks ago) so I asked them if something changed with Sprint... but they're Best Buy employees and had no idea what I was talking about and I left feeling like an idiot... as if somehow, I didn't know what I was talking about... that I had wasted their time. Knowing that something was up, I hit Google to find many posts with people having the same problem. I took some of the advice on the forums and contacted Sprintcare with a phone call. After speaking with Dennis for 30 minutes, which is quick, I think, for a phone call as such, he said that he spoke with a supervisor and that my upgrade eligibility would be returned and that I could return to the store and upgrade the lines the following day. Basically, the upgrade would be updated at the end of his and his supervisor's shift... "It'll be ready for you to buy phones at the store tomorrow". Sweet!... I thought.

So today, I return to Best Buy after work and immediately have them check my eligibility... again, the same thing, "July 2015 (add multiple sales pitches)". So now I'm getting ******, First, because I was just screwed over by Sprint, and second, because Best Buy wasn't any help either. "Sometimes they'll offer an upgrade and it'll only be good at Sprint stores." Sprint promised something and didn't follow through. So from here, I decide to go to a Sprint store and see what's going on there. Funny enough, Sprint's retail stores said the same thing that Best Buy did, except this time that Sprintcare was a different department and that I should try calling them again. The second thing to **** me off (as if the situation isn't trying in itself) is that he could see the notes that were written by Dennis and approved by his supervisor. INTERESTING, Sprint is two separate entities, possibly three... Store, Phones, and Online... all of them telling you different things.

I decide to call them up again and had to wait an hour after telling the lady (honestly, I didn't care for her name) to talk to a supervisor. I told her about my issue that's snowballing only to hear her offer me the same services that I'm already eligible for... as if they were some kind of peace offering. Again, after waiting an hour I talked to Matt I759823160 (they don't give out last names, so it's supposedly his Sprint ID and I wanted this to be traceable) who was little help. Talking to three associates on the phone and one in the store, it's obvious that NOBODY at Sprint is on the same page. I can see the conversations of people who are having the same issue resolved quickly online, and he tells me that he'll forward the request... and that I'll hear back in 24-48 hours. This obviously wasn't going to work so I pressed the issue. He then said that he'll personally get back to me within 24 hours (I've read about the failures of this in forums too). He couldn't do anything, so I told him that I'm taking it to social media.

Bottom Line: This is UNACCEPTABLE! I've been loyal to Sprint for 6 years and this is how I'm treated, with changing upgrade dates and store and phone associates that don't know anything and could care less about really helping out. Now it's time to hit up Twitter and Facebook. All of my professional recommendations (I work IT and electronic retail) are going to be in avoidance of Sprint. Be warned, Sprint is going downhill fast.

Threads with same issue:
1) https://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/185921
2) https://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/186819

I called to speak with a sprint operator about not being able to access my account on line. I explained to her, in detail, the issue when attempting to log in. It was quite the obvious, yet I took the time to make certain she had the details of my experience, to understand why I needed to speak directly with a person, as the link had errors associated with its functionality. I could continue on, however this is only the surface of my irritation behind the unpleasant experience. I spoke with the operator briefly as she pretentiously offered assistnace, before she abruptly cut me off. She then offered me an email with a link to create an account, and said, "We are receiving a high volume of calls, I am going to have to let you go to assist other customers."

For starters the attempt was that in comparison of someone who takes the call for customer service and rather than assist you they either forward you to a department unable to assist with the particular problem, or, they forward you to a department that has gone home for the day. Either way, I did not receive the assistance I needed to solve the problem. In the interum, while I sit and write this complaint, I am also unable to accomplish the purpose of my initial call, now I have to add to it a complaint. "I am a customer" after the operators statement and the poor customer service, I began to question that statement, am I a customer, should I continue to be a customer, as at that moment I did not feel appreciation for being a continuous, loyal, good account standing, timely paying, multiple line and equipment purchasing, "Customer."

For the first time in all of my customer service experience, I have now reached the all time need for a NEGATIVE RATING. Now I have one question," Am I a customer?" at this point I need convencing because in my eyes and my monthly billing payment and purcahses I thought I did this as a customer, in which I use "customer" loosely. I give this rating a negative eight, becasue I think there is an opportunity to fix the problem. Now how it is handled will determine the overall rating........make no mistake even if you can correct the problem, the value of the rating will be far from a five. Signed, Possible Customer?

I became a sprint customer in December 2014. I used to be a verizon customer. I regret leaving verizon. Well the day I switched companies and thought it was a good deal. Well it is horrible. First of all I want to say that I was at sprint for more than 5 hours with your customer service representative. She took a long time helping me. She was friendly and kept trying to rush because her husband and son were waiting for her to have lunch. She didnt do anything right. My plan was a mess and she never download my pictures from my old phone. She didnt care. Ive walked into sprint so many times because the payment she promised me is not happening. Everytime I walk into the sprint store in person to fix the same problem over and over. They say it will be fixed and that my payment will be ok. Well it keeps on going higher and higher. Im very dissapointed and frustrated with the company sprint and there customer service staff. They lie in my face.

They tell me that it will be fixed and its really sad to say that im the idiot in there face. Im so upset about my bill and know they even hacked into my voicemail. There is a voice of an indian male that has left a message that is very inappropriate. Ive called customer sprint service and they say my bill is fine and I tell them it supposed to be 113 every month and instead its 168 that is a huge difference. Ive also called sprint customer service and spoke to them about someone hacking into my phone and voicemail. They said they couldnt do anything and that I should walk into a sprint store. I asked again if they could do something and the lady from sprint put me on hold and left me on hold for a very long time and then hanged up on me. It was frustrating not having good customer service to help you.

Sprint is the worse company ive have ever dealt with. They have horrible customer service. They lie about everything. They dont fix the problem. Im to the point of just wanting all my money back. I no longer want to be in this company if this is how its going to be. I would really like for someone to pay attention and help all these people that have complaints with sprint. Its horrible being in this situation with a company that doesnt care about there loyal customers. Its embarrassing for sprint.

I have filed over 200 complaints about service failure. My data doesn't work 90% of the time. When it does its dog slow. Texts will not come in for 2-5 days and will not unless I reboot, reset all network settings and connect to wifi calling. Calls are continually dropped. Reps hang up when I call and scheduled supervisor calls never happen. I've been tossed aside and left with a glorified aluminum and glass brick and pay $150/ month for service that doesn't work and hasn't in quite some time. I have been a loyal customer for 5 years and this is absolutely disgusting.

Came into store in Clermont Florida to port over 3 phones from another company. Was told by rep I was approved for 3 lines 0 down and went through the whole process of picking 2 iPhone 5s and one iPhone 6. Then went through the porting process and was ready to check out, whole thing took 2 hours and was told I had to pay 350.00$?

I told the rep to cancel and the process took my main line and I was without service until the next day, I had to go to current provider to have my number ported back. I was upset so I called customer service where I was flipped back and forth from one rep to another for another 3 hours with no resolution my time and energy has been wasted and I am pissed off.

We went in to the Sprint store near Southcenter in Tukwila, Washington. I have been a customer since 1996. My adult daughter and I needed new phones for different reasons, and we were close but no yet in our upgrade period. We were talked into two new phones, and iPhone 6 and a Samsung Galaxy 5. I was told that with EVERYTHING... the cases, the covers, the insurance, the "Free" tablet... all in, my bill was only going up $20. It was too good to be true, I made her say it many times, and I clarified that the amount was "all in". I'm so glad my 25 year old daughter was there to hear it. My first bill came, and it was double! All the activation fees etc. that were supposed to be waved were there (another hour on the phone and they are gone) but my bill was still way higher than quoted.

The next month, the bill is not $20 more but $85 dollars more... (another two hours on the phone) and I finally told them to honor what was sold to me or I would be sending them all back. I will be doing just that... if I get a new phone number because they won't release it, then FINE!! I'm not paying another dime. I love my new phone, but I won't be lied to. PLEASE if anyone has had a similar tale, please let us unite! I'm calling the local media to see if they are interested in looking in to it. It's not right that they can tell you one thing, print out a nine foot long receipt and make you sign it and agree to stuff that there is no way you could read or understand, which they don't tell you about and then they hold YOU to it as a contract. I think that is called bait and switch... or just lying. Not standing for it!!

WORST customer service I was better off sticking with Verizon. I was calling about my account issues I have two of them lady was rude and wasn't helpful at all! I finally just said forget it I'll figure it out myself. She just kept quiet didn't guide me well online. I am disappointed because I liked SPRINT but starting to have too many issues with there customer service and there service this will be my last contract with them period.

I became a customer with Sprint on the 2nd of February and it was the worst decision I have ever made. I should have stayed with previous carrier. Customer service is not trained properly. First billed was billed incorrectly, I called and supervisor by the name of Trish told me she would issued a credit in the amount of 69.99 and that it would take 24 hours for my billed that was generated on the 5th of February to reflect it. I was in the store on 2/23/15 and discovered that I was lied to. I had to call back and go thru the whole entire process again only to find out that I was only issued a credit of 42 something.

While I was on the phone on 2/23 I spoke with a financial representative to extend my due date since I was used to paying my bill always on the 14th of each month, the customer service told me that he could only move me out to the 28th but I would have to call back on the 28th to have it extended out to the 14th. I called back on the 28th to find out that since I was a new customer and didn't have any pay history that I could not extend my payment out to the 14th and that I would have to pay half or the full amount on 2/28 or setup an automatic payment amount to be deducted out of my account. I was furious because of the miscommunication that I had received. Discovered on 2/28/15 that I had a credit on my account in the amount 264.38 after speaking with customer service representative 767471 (Cindy) and that there was no since to change my due date and to wait until my bill was generated on 3/5.

Looked online today for my bill and there is no bill but CS is telling that my billed should be ready by 3/6/15...once again misinformed information. Also Sprint need not put people on the phone that can't speak fluent English it makes it very hard to understand them and to solve issues. If you want to keep a customer please escalate this complaint to the very top of the line.

I was looking to save money on my monthly bill and decided to switch from Verizon to Sprint providing they savings were substantial... BIG MISTAKE..., It all started when I visited the sprint store in Laurel MD, I spent 6 hrs there making sure I get the plan that was just right for my family along with the savings from the cut your rate in half promotion that have going on. I was quoted anywhere from $140.00 to $145.00 monthly which the rep said included my devices and taxes so that was great for me because my Verizon bill was $208.00 monthly. The first month I got a bill for roughly $143.00 and I was ok with that because that's what I was quoted but the second month I received a bill for $185.00 which as you can imagine my shock.

I called customer care and spoke with a rep ( no help) then I asked to speak to a supervisor and he told me that he cant help me because he wasn't at the store and cant take my word, and I was ok with that so he continued to explain to me that if I can go back to the store and have either the rep that quoted me the price or a manager make a notation in the system that the price I was quoted was indeed $140-$145 monthly then they can go ahead and credit my account monthly for $40.00. I went to the store and spoke to a manager and she was kind enough to put the notation in the system then I stood right there and called customer service back and the rep said that everything is good and it will be sent to the back office and I should just pay $145.00 on this months bill, so that's what I did.

Now I am receiving emails saying that if I don't pay the $40.00 that I will have service interruptions, so again I called customer service and they are saying that they only can credit the account for this month. this doesn't make sense to me why would I switch from an excellent carrier such as Verizon to only save $23.00 per month. Sprint lies and tricks people I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone. SWITCHING TO SPRINT WAS THE WORST MISTAKE I EVER MADE.

On Oct 27th, 2014, my wife and I entered a Sprint retail store to purchase 2 cell phones. I told the representative at 9398A Arlington Expressway, Jacksonville, FL that I needed a phone that enable me to process my customers by phone, while using my cell phone's hotspot to access the internet. I found out that Sprint phones are single band and wont allow the hotspot to access the internet while talking on the phone. Therefore, I could not use the Sprint phone to conduct my business.

I had been informed by Laquailla Williams, the Sprint store representative, that if I brought the phones back within 14 days I would be refunded, in total, for the cash payment and the buy back value of the 2 phones my wife and I had negotiated in exchange for 2 new G3 phones.

On Oct 31, 2014, my wife and I returned the 2 G3 Sprint phones that evening after getting off from work. I was informed by Representative Williams that I will receive a check from the Sprint office for the total of $540.00 within 2 billing cycles (information received from Sprint Finance Department 1-800-847-6654). I was also told by the other representative at the same location that I should expect my refund within 10 working days.

I called the Sprint Finance Department 1-800-847-6654 to get clarity on when I would actually receive my refund. I was told that Sprint is not responsible for refunding me for phones that were turned in at that Sprint location (5 Star Cellular), which is a third party entity. I was also told by the Finance Rep that I would have to go to the store where the phones were purchased to get my refund. I went back to the retail location to relay what I had heard from the Finance Rep to them. Rep Williams told me that I need to speak with her manager Chris and gave me his phone # 904-203-9334. I called and left numerous voice messages but received no return call backs.

From Oct 31, 2014, thru Dec 10, 2014, I have made the following calls: Nov 17, 2014, 1pm I spoke to Mauren; Nov 22, 2014, I spoke to Mylae 2:30pm; Tarell 2:40pm;Lataya 2;50pm of Early Life (855-216-0821); Zak of Return Equipment Excalations Dept. 3pm; Ana 3:15pm; Nov 28, 2014, spoke to Andrea 4:18pm (memo #I678255390). Each have kept me on the phone for 40 minutes to an hour telling me that they confirmed the facts I related to them but could not tell me who I should talk to in order to be refunded.

On Dec 8, 2014, I took an early morning ride to the retail 5 Star Cellular Sprint store located on 9398A Arlington Expressway, Jacksonville, FL 32225. To my amazement and pleasure I was able to meet Chris, the manager, as he was making his morning cash pick up. I expressed my appreciation for being able to catch up with him, then went on to share with him that it has been 2 months since I have returned my phones and have yet to receive my refund. He began to explain to me that the Sprint Finance Dept was responsible for providing me a refund. I explained that I have shared my scenario to a number of Sprint Reps who have basically done nothing. Now I am here to get my refund. With indifference, Chris spoke to the Sprint Rep after I called. The Rep responded to Chris in a more positive way than I have ever been able to experience. The Rep advised me that I would receive a check in the mail for the cash balance of $387.50 and that I would receive a check for $150.00, the value of the buy back phones we exchanged for the 2 G3s, within 7 working days.

The following week I did get a check for $387.50. To this day I have not received my $150.00 check for the value of the buy backs. I have emailed the Rep Williams explaining to her that I have not gotten my refund for the buy backs but got no reply. I called her and she said the manager Chris told her that I will get no refund for the buy back phones. The check I received is all that I will get.

March 2, 2015, I spoke with James of Sprint Finance Department. I was on hold for an hour after speaking to Jennifer, who transferred me to James. I rehashed my scenario for the 15th time. James assured me that he would make sure that I receive my refund for the buy back phones, explaining that he understands that I deserve it. Also, he would call me the following day - yesterday. I never heard from James.

Account # 912160556. It is very sad that a consumer has to experience abuse of this magnitude while attempting to get a refund for a good faith transaction. All I want is my final check of $150.00 for my buy back phones. I am not looking for interest for the length of time my money has been held by Sprint for such an unreasonable time - just what is mine.

I call sprint on 3/4/15 concerning my phone service has been disconnected. I paid money on 3/2/15 to keep my phone turn on. The customer servicer Rep said that this aloud my phone to stay on. Here come Wed 3/4 my phone off. I have call sprint several times this morning beginning at 7:00 am about my phone service and no one can seem to help me. you cant get a hold of any supervisor, no one no anything and I have been on the phone for hours waiting to get someone to help me to get my phone back on. I have been with sprint for about 9 years and can you believe this is happening. I paid them money to keep my phone on and turn it off the next day. I had death in my family and I am not able to even get in touch with them. I am angry, mad, disappointed and all of that. The customer services Rep's that I have spoke with have been so rude, unconcern, their attitude is like what ever. I need someone to get back with me. On a scale of 1-5 is 0 right about now.

have been with Sprint for many years. Constantly putting up with phones that done work. I am disabled and it is extremely difficult for me to go to the main Sprint office for service. But do they care? How can I call if my phone is not working! I am required to go to the office, which is 25 miles away. Why I keep going back to Sprint is just plan stupid! If anyone reads this please think twice before purchasing! Consumer service is terribly. This last time I was on the phone trying to get a problem resolved for 4 hours! This is the last time. As soon as I am able to save the money I will go with a different provider!!!!!! I am so frustrated! Sprint has put a block on my phone due to no fault of my own. I have gone to the Sprint office 5 different times and was promised it would be removed and it never is!

I have been with your company for several years just last year I got to get three new phones 2 being I phones 6 and a note ever since I got the I phones I started getting getting message that my bill was due and they needed payment I did not expect this big bill and I requested an extension which I received now I am really confused I have been payment every week at least $100 sometimes even $200. every time I get an extension I make a payment. Today I was trying to make a payment of $200 and they would not accept it they want $621.00, which I am still trying to get. I do not receive paper statement so I dont even know what I paying on anymore. Every time I make a payment it seems to get higher instead of getting lower. Please Help!

Sprint does not care about their loyal customers. All they want to do is keep charging and giving great deals to their new customers. I lost my telephone. I went to the Sprint store on Westpark in Houston, Texas. I just wanted to keep within my free upgrade. The girl talked me into an Iphone6 and said it was only $120.00. She did not tell me it was a lease but instead a special offer for established customers. NOT TRUE!! I constantly am calling because my bill is incorrect. My monthly plan is $110.00 but with all the add ons it is over $300.00.

I went to a sprint store to transfer my Verizon phone to sprint. After waiting almost an hour the gentleman took all my information and then informed me sprint could not transfer my # because they are on a different frequency which surprised me. To get your good deal I decided to get a new phone and plan and a few extras. It was going to cost about 90 dollars a month which was fine but he told me sprint wanted to bill me $8 a month to bill me. That was it...After I spent an hour and a half in the store i walked out and went to Verizon and it took me ten minutes and i was finished. Your add says you can transfer Verizon so your sales associate lied to me just to make a sale. That is false advertising.. if you can you can..If you cant you cant..Which one is it? Thats one hell of a bait and switch..Isnt that illegal? If your company even gives a damn about your customers I will wait for an email reply and tell you the store..If not then whats the point of complaining..Thank you...Mr. Stephen A. Adamchick

Waited 4 months foe this day to upgrade my daughters phone. Found out today that Sprint changed their upgrade policy LAST NIGHT. So she is not eligible for four more months. So i called Customer service, after a 30 minute wait on hold, talked to someone, after another 20 minute negotiation, agreed to pay $100.00 to get upgrade early. But i had to go to a corporate store. So i drove 20 minutes to the store, and gueas what?! They couldn't do the upgrade. So i called back, 30 minute wait. Was willing to order over the phone, even though i promised my daughter a new phone today. It took two people, and another twenty minutes to start the process, and then they hung up on me. Decided to try one more time. Another 30minute hold, got some one that really tried to help, but after 20 minutes of her trying to get help i finally gave up. Not sure what i am going to do now.

Sprint was having a promotion if you changed to sprint for each line you bring they will give you $100.00. It has been a year and i am still waiting for my refund. I brought over 3 lines so I was promised $300. After the first month I went to the store and asked about the refund and they told me it would come thru the mail. Every month after that I have called sprint, I have went to the store and I have gotten the run around with everyone telling me a different story. Not to mention the really bad reception, dropped calls, slow internet that matches the bad service I have received from sprint. I was promised a plan with my new phones and found out after talking with customer support that my plan is higher per month. I have been promised a call back every time but no one ever calls!!! My sister got her iPhone a month before I went and noticed she got the same phone I did but she got hers cheaper?? I am so upset with the way they handle their customers that all I want to do is pay off what I owe for the phone and go back to verizon. Only reason I left is because sprint told me they could give me a plan for cheaper than what I was already paying. I pay my bill every month and I have kept up my part of the deal, what about YOU SPRINT????? I WANT MY $300 and I want out of my contract!!!!

Unfortunately I cannot choose 0 stars. This company is unethical, not beyond lying, and the entire program is deceptive. They lie and say you will receive a full refund. NO...you will NOT...they will charge a restocking fee. They tell you they have the best network. NOT!! The voice service is horrid. Their in network service is slow. Out of their limited service areas it is almost non-existent. They tell you that you have 12gb of data service. NOT. That 12 is ONLY when in their network. Outside you have a limit of 3mb. If you exceed this they tell me they will actually CUT THE SERVICE TO YOUR DEVICE!!!! How completely unsafe could this possibly be? You're driving in rural areas and they cut off your device??? WTF??? Sprint has nothing but liars and thieves. AVOID at all costs

Have feedback for Sprint?