Domino's Pizza Customer Service

Contact Domino's Pizza Corporate

Toll free phone number: 734-930-3030

Domino’s Pizza is a publicly traded NYSE:DPZ Italian/American cuisine operating internationally with independent and franchised locations. It has been consistently called one of the top 5 companies in online transactions thru Amazon and Apple. The food line caters to business, schools and homes. There are 13,000 stores in 81 countries and as of 2015 there were over 260.000 employees worldwide.

Revenues as of 2016 were reported as US2.21 billion. You may get in touch with customer service here and give feedback here. To send a letter to CEO, J. Patrick Doyle, address your envelop with: Dominos Corporation, 30 Frank Lloyd Wright Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48105. The corporate phone number is 734-930-3030.

Advertising Dairy Goodness, Dominos offers voice order, iPhone and Android apps. Featured items are marble cookie brownies,  pastats, wings, salads, sandwiches and over 100 kinds of pizzas. Social presence is found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn.

Domino's Pizza Contact Information

734-930-3030

A-

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Domino's Pizza Complaints

I called store number #9417 2552 Eldorado pkwy , Frisco texas today 11/17/2023. I placed a order on the mobile app as I always do and when I got home my order was incorrect. I always order pepperoni pizza and this pizza was cheese. Then the manager Jackie stated it cost extra for pepperoni and I never got charged extra for it. She was rude and she stated that since it was my mistake they would have to charge me for another pizza. I have never been treated with disrespect by anyone let alone a manager. I called back a second time to get the manager name and the older lady that answered the phone hung up on me and would not give me her name. She was disrespectful to me. They need to be held accountable for there actions. I’m gone file a report with the BBB and also the news station. I already left a review on google.

Zelda Rd and Atlanta Highway, Mangers need to be FRIED , AND BAND FROM ALL DOMINO'S..I have never had such rudeness, and disrespect displayed from any Manger as these 2 in my entire life and I will be 54 soon , so that says a lot ..An I would like to have my money returned please..

I ordered online and had an emergency pizza coming to me. Like the advertisement says. The website wasn't working so I ordered another pizza and your store would not honor it. The man I spoke with, Ben was a total jerk and didn't care one way or the other if I got my pizza. He said and I quote, "we don't have anything to do with on line orders and we aren't honoring the free pizza.' I asked him for corporates number and he said,," It's on the app." I said I don't have the app and he said "it's on your phone". I said I don't have the app. He said, "I see it on your phone". I told him what he saw was a screenshot not an app. Funny how he knew more about my stuff than he did about pizza. I am so angry right now. I drove 15 miles to pick up a pizza, one way and had to leave without it. . Please contact me regarding this smug, arrogant idiot.

On or about 10/08/23 I ordered pizza and a salad for delivery. The pizza was left on the floor in the entrance to my building and there was no salad with it. I called my local store and received an apology and the option of having the salad delivered or a refund for $6.99 to my credit card. Thinking it would be a nuisance to deliver the salad, I elected the refund which I never received. I called and a manager told me that the next time I ordered, mention the fact that I never received the refund. I did so, and finally was told they would send a salad with my order that I had just placed, to make up for the salad I never received originally. Guess what? Again, no salad! I called and was told they would deliver the salad right away. Since we had already had our pizza, I again told them to give me a refund instead. They agreed, but same problem again! No refund! I gave up on the store and ordering from them again. I feel that Domino's still owes me the $6.99 for the garden salad I never received back in October. I love Domino's Pizza, but until this gets solved, I will not order again.

Thanks!

I ordered a bread pizza online. But when I got there they had no idea of my orders. And even though

I put an online order in at 5:10 p.m. The application indicated a 22 minute delivery time. I didn’t receive the pizza until two hours later. Paid $61.36 for order. Called the store and tried to make complaint, but hung up on me customers should not be treated like this. Gave excuse only had two drivers. I feel that it’s the managers responsibility to ensure he has sufficient employees on hand to accompany customers. The store involved is Store #3564 in Stockbridge ga.

Good evening I placed an order on October 10, 2023 .
I never got my coupon for my free pizza email to me since Dominos was let making the order .
Can you send a free pizza coupon to my e-mail swriah@gmail.com ?

Thanks

Domino's does not even have a phone number to contact them for complaints anymore. They don't care. I paid $4 for delivery charge and then they deceptively somewhere on the order online put a tip for their driver for $4.18 well why don't you give them $2 delivery charge money I don't want to pay $8 to have a pizza delivered and when I tried to complain there's no number anymore you have lost all my business I will never go back to your business again ever! Worst food I ever had and then an $8 $4 for Domino's and $4.18 for their driver I didn't agree to that somewhere they put it in the form so they can get their money what is Domino's get $4 for then they say delivery fee then give it to your driver Domino's you scam artist I will never do it again!!!!!! St. Clair mo.

I have not had a Domino’s pizza for many years. Last night we talked about pizza for grandsons and daughter. So we did order the 2 mediums as advertised. First off the pizzas were not hot at all Both pizzas were very close to be burnt. Both pizzas had very very little sauce. Very little cheese. The cheese pizza came with very browned cheese and very flat. We did order both pizzas with thin crust. Both pizzas crust were like flat bread (cardboard). Everyone here said the pizzas were BAD ! The store we order from was………..Narcooossee, FL.

A few weeks ago I ordered a pizza. When we opened the box it was not how it was ordered. I called and they said I would get a replacement the next order.
Today I called it in. First my replacement pizza was still almost 11.00. I thought it was going to be free since I ordered the same one the messed up on. I said nothing and decided it was worth it anyway. I get there and they said we had NO ORDER. I was at the one in the 10000 block of Dixie Hwy in Louisville KY. He said it must had been sent to the next one up the road. We went there. They had no orders either for me. I called the first one and we was on hold for 7 minutes and then disconnected. So we ended up going to Zaxby’s.
I really don’t know how this was such a big deal that they couldn’t honor the error they made in the first place. I’m terrible upset because we eat there every week. Now I don’t know if I’ll ever go back. This is the way to get rid of customers.

I just got off the phone with a man named Tom, I asked him if he was the manager and he stated sarcastically " I am a little higher then that", anyway he said in a rude voice, if you don't pay cash then you won't be getting your food! He was, in my opinion, not very professional, and especially if he is a higher up. This is not how customers/consumers should be treated.

My family and I use the Dominos App and order a lot of pizza from you all, but I think tonight will be the last time! There is just too much competition to be treated the way I was. Okay, here is the issue... I used the app and order my free pizza, free breadsticks as I had a lot of points. When I entered my credit card in the app it said my order did not qualify for delivery since I did not meet the price limit, so I went back in and order some more things so I could get it delivered. I had to enter my credit card again and it asked if I wanted to tip? I clicked on pay in cash, thinking I would tip in cash after I see the pizza and make sure I got everything. When I was checking on my order online it said cash, so I wanted to make sure I paid on my card. I called the store and spoke to a guy and let him know I wanted to make sure my card worked as I had limited cash and I was in a hotel. He did not check, but asked for my card which I gave him. Then he asked for the billing zip code which I told him. He said that the billing zip was not good. We tried a few times and it did not work? I gave him another card with the same result. (all my card work) eventually a girl got on the phone saying I had to pay in cash... I asked if I could speak to someone else as I thought it might be an issue with the Dominos side. That is when Tom (head guy) got on the phone. I guess Betsy the store manager was there too, but I did not speak to her. I did not want anything free or was not asking for anything... I just wanted my card to work and I wanted to find out what was wrong. I was already getting a free pizza, free breadsticks. I had to buy a coke and cookies to have enough to make it a delivery.

Very disappointed with this store in Woodbury, and the higher up Mr. Tom!

You can have our points... you will not see us ordering from you EVER!! Get a new higher up who knows how to treat others.

I ordered 2 pizzas and an order of brownies for my fri6. It was delivered the Philly Cheese stake pizzas was not good. I ordered the gluten free beef, sausage and onion. They sent me a han tossed. After calling them back and telling them first employee then manager it's like I was puon a court stand asking me all these questions I just wanted my gluten free pizza. I hung up at 8:09 pm it's now 9:21 pm. I then was told they need the wrong pizza back!! Well pick it up in my driveway because I will never order from West Monroe, Louisiana Domino's again!! Store #5233
Order total $47.45 for 3 items. My family ate almost 2 hours ago. Worst place & customer service I've everhad!!!

I never got my pizza called the store waited for 30 minutes no answer I hear someone pressing buttons on the phone as if they were about to answer but didn’t I called back to the delivery line because now I’m frustrated they transfer me again for another 15 minutes this time someone picked up and put the phone on mute till I hung up. this experience today gets a zero stars from me

Ordered in Shastri nagar dehradun place. But order booked in Kashipur outlet and not received my order . As I have not received my order and order placed from restaurant from restaurant from other city. Pls cancel the order . Either deliver order through nearest restaurant or refund my cash. I have ordered through domino’s online app.

I ordered 2 pizzas, 3 toppings each on both pizzas. However, they barely had any toppings. One was two pperoni and one pineapple toppings. Peperonie was supposed to be 2 toppings, it looked like an average peperoni pizza. The pineapple was on average 2 peices of pineapple per piece. Some had only 1!

The second pizza was sausage olive and jalapeño. Again, 2 to 4 of each topping per slice. Basically a single toppings pizza worth of ingredients spread over the 3 toppings each was supposed to have.

I feel ripped off here. You advertise 3 toppings but just give less of each so it's the same amount as a single toppings gs pizza but still charge more. This is a shame and really shifty business practice. I see why dominoes reputation has gone downhill. It seems like greed has taken over. Hundred's of millions in net profit because you are ripping off your customers. I won't be ordering from you again and I will tell my friends and family to avoid you guys as well.

3 orders ago I said I would never order again from you. Was lied to on phone. Said I couldn't get the 2 for 6.99 deal. It was online only. So I ordered another pizza and of course when it came it was cold or lukewarm best and I was pissed I called the manager the next day I told him I didn't want to free pizza just to let him know that I was very upset and he didn't seem to care. Something that never happened before you guys used to have legendary service and that's why I only used you guys. The second time I ordered after that I gave you another shot and everything was good and again I told the driver what had happened and he didn't really seem to care one way or the other. So so the third order my last one a couple days ago took over an hour and a half. Pizza was good but you really need to work on speed and especially service from management. They need to set the example and be a role model for how to do things right. Your quality of your food is great but you can't be successful just off that cuz everyone else has got good food too.

I made an order at the Domino's Pizza in bacliff Texas on 146, right next to citgo, and I've been going to this wplace forever and I had my order I had my kids ready to feed the kids for a sleepover party ordered some pizzas and I go up there and I stood there for almost 20 minutes and they just stared at me wouldn't even pay attention to me whatsoever not even acknowledge that I'm there. They could even take a secon to say "give us one second", or nothing like that, then I get up there and guess what? They don't have my order I have the order right here on my phone a screenshot that I have now of my order confirmation it said it was ready to go. Then a little smart-ass kid at the counter said "I don't know what to tell you bro" that's not cool man and I have a bunch of disappointed little girls that are upset and they've been looking forward to this for the whole week. Thing is I didn't have time to sit and wait for them to do it again I had to drive to this place, I live out in the sticks and making a trip in town is like a big deal. I had to go because I had to other appointments I had to have the car back so my chick could go to work . That's just not right they shouldn't do people like that man they should be able to keep track of what they're doing. And they should at least acknowledge you and say did you give us a second or somethingthat's just not right they shouldn't do people like that man they should be able to keep track of what they're doing. And they should at least acknowledge you and say did you give us a second or something to that effect and not say I don't know what to tell you bro that's just not cool.

I went to the Domino's Pizza in Leeds Alabama, first of all I had to wait on my order second of all I noticed every employee in there with no gloves on handling everything with bare hands, also the lady that was doing the pizza dough had two to three inch fingernails with no gloves on , in my question is is that the way y'all work with no gloves on at all very unscented

Last night around 9 pm. I don't know what I'm supposed to attach but my complaint is: The Dominos on Buchanan st in Antioch , Ca. I placed an order and had forgot how much the order came out to. So I called the store to ask and the manager straight said, " well that's mighty suspect of you"! I asked him what he meant by that and he said something to the fact of me being suspicious and that he canceled my order. I had forgotten to change my phone number on my profile but everyone at the store knows me well because I leave 10 to $25.00 tops to the drivers. He also tells me that I can pick my food up at the store.
The only reason why I don't pick it up myself is because my wife has my car at work and I have no transportation. So my daughter goes to sleep without eating dinner last night and I'm getting in trouble for not feeding her when I woke up this morning. Every single driver knows me by name in that place. At least they do after seeing my name and I spend a lot of money at that store. Way more than I should but I do. You can check my profile and see . By the way check both. I have one that I forgot the password to.
After speaking to him I went back to the app to see if I can find a number to complain and see that it said that my order is ready and I can pick it up at the store.How am I supposed to do that? No car!
I have never had any type of problems with any one of the employees there and actually feel as though I was slapped in the face by this guy.
Anyways I needed to vent that out and hope that someday that we might be able to do business again. As of right now , I'm pretty upset and I'm not so sure.

Mario Dean Lynch

Placed order 641 tracker said pick up 708.
Got to store, manager very ruid said be another 40 min! He said take out orders take 40 min I said order placed 641. He said be 40 more min.
This is second time he has been ruin
I don’t recommend Deep Creek Dominios

Today phoned in a order at Domino's on Kent Island ,md. Was told 15 minutes to be ready. Arrived 20 minutes and could not find order in system and kid thought iT was funny and laughing about it. Finally found order and said would be ready in 25 minutes while continuing to laugh about it and the supposed manager???? Didn't say a word or even apologize didn't care didnt tell employeeto stop as not funny. Told them wasn't waiting as should be ready Definitely done with that place as getting worst each week and not that great pizza either. Good luck if you dare, they don't care

I had a order from the Chapin SC store.
I had a big black bug in my pasta

Very bad customer service definitely felt unwelcome

False advertising. Y’all say to pin point a place to be delivered. The hwy 24 store in Anderson sc doesn’t come out to my address.they say they don’t have to. That’s grounds for an legal action of false advertising

The 2 sandwhiches were burnt the dark brown in the pictures is suppose to be cheese they were both dry an hard as hell I paid almost $50 for food that couldn't be eaten ...them was giving code for free pizza last night an tried to usethem tonight for my kids an it says I have already redemed them... This is crazy so now my kids have to do without... I think I'm going to delete my profile with y'all an just start going through somw one else I don't have money likethat to just waste

This store cant not get it together my food was undercooked topping fell off the pizza when trying to get a slice it was so sloppy and just awful!! It seems to get worse with every order and despite the horrible service given I give them another try and again another issue with the quality of the food and someone just not caring when not making sure the food is fully done before sending it out to feed the customers and I'm supposed to feed my children that NO THANK YOU!! I want my money refunded and I wont try to give this store the benefit of the doubt any longer!!

I purchased 10 pizzas for a girls softball party they were cold paper thin and terrible I orders hand tossed and it was like an half inch thick girls did not eat it so I’m out 80 dollars

I ordered a large mushroom pizza today, 28 JULY 23, and asked for well done.
That pizza was not well done by all means, so I asked the clerk to please put it back in the oven
and she told me that she can't do that because it would burn. I asked for 3 min. more but was refused.
She took the pizza from me and said she would cancel the offer. This order was prepaid with a credit card.
I had no choice but to take this pizza with me. I 've asked for the manager and was told "I am the manager" by this clerk at the drive up window.

The dominoes on 2115 Vista Oesete Albuquerque,NM 87121 as rude drivers my cellphone automatically doesn’t ring for unknown numbers and the driver rudely tried telling me to “figure it out then”because he tried claiming he was waiting for 10 minutes when I looked at my call log it only showed he called 3 minutes ago then tried telling me well what about the emails they send he literally argued with me as if I’ve never order from dominos before and it only sends the receipt for what you purchased doesn’t sent one for delivery. He also called me on a already blocked number 10 times and didn’t use the common sense to leave a voicemail after the first call since most ppl won’t answer an unknown caller and when I called back he didn’t answer either yet had the nerve to tell me off… then the app tracker didn’t even notify me that they were on there way it just showed it was out of the oven then he claimed he put that it was delivered when it still on my end didn’t read that and rudely repeated telling me to “figured it out because other driver’s would of just left back to the store” yet every other time I’ve ordered they’re called left a voicemail after the first call and I ran out side to them right away but he called on unknown 10 times before finally leaving a voicemail then chose to give me a mean look then tell me off I’m not sure what his name was but my order number was #1413 if that helps you find out he also was so busy getting mad at me he almost forgot both my drinks

On Friday jul 21 23 , i order a pizza deal i had an email for 19.99 the automated service was terrible they finally connected me to my local store the manager there granted coupon no problem made the order it the delivery guy showed up sooner than what time they said which was awesome i was trying to get ny cash out of my walket and the delivery guy was parked right next to me i had my back turned getting them cash n ge literally turned around in my yard flipped me off and speeded away zooming out of my yard were i have children playing n it is a family road .. im shouting like hello hello i try calling his cell no answer i call the store and the automated system like 8 times continuisly getting hung up on and im furious have to get to work I finally get thru the girl says hold please as i asked to speak to a manager n im on hold for about 15 minutes n get hung up on i gave up and im literally upset beyond measure …. Never recived my order had to get to work and now im hoping u all can make this right we will see

Zach in Southaven, MS on Chitch Road was VERY inconsiderate. Placed a order online and called less than a minute after it was submitted and told them I wanted extra chicken and sauce and charge me for it because online wouldn't allow me to add changes. He IMMEDIATELY told me it was in the oven. I told him what I wanted. GOT there paid for my food only to get home to 4 pieces of chicken and DRY pasta. Called and he wanted me to bring the food back. It was a HUGE inconvenience and he DID NOTHING!. I asked for my money back. You charged me but STILL didn't give me what I PAID FOR. He was a jerk with a smart mouth. I have been a customer for 20+ years and may have had 2 mistakes and they were corrected. ALL HE WANTED WAS THE FOOD.

I have ordered from dominoes a ton of times. I moved in with my daughter 5 min from where I used to live. I don't have a car so I order delivery. They have delivered to this address before. The last 3 times I have tried to order I have been informed they do not deliver to my street due to it being dangerous. I live 4 houses down from the police department. The store is on Erie Blvd in Hamilton ohio. They told my daughter they don't deliver over 2 miles away. It's less than 2 miles. We just keep getting denied with different excuses. So I won't even try anymore and will order somewhere else from now on and will be letting everyone I know not to order from dominoes. To order from other pizza places because this is rediculous

I place an order Saturday, July 15th at around 8pm was 11pm and no pizza in between 9 and 11pm I called like 5 times I spoke to the manager on duty she was very rude and unprofessional she told me "well what you want me to tell you what do you want me to do I don't know we're your Damm pizza is. And when ask for credit she told me well I can't do because I don't have your pizza.
I always order from them never had an issue. She didn't even told me her name.
She charged me $13.90 plus $5.49 like after. Never explained why the charges. I want my money back and from now I will not order from Domino's. I used to order between 2 and 3 times a week.
This Domino's is: Westchester Center
2800 N. Military Trail. West Palm Beach
Fl.33409 561 686 3332
That manager should be fired

I placed an order using your app at 5:07. It is now 6:31 and no delivery and no answer to repeated calls to the store. This is the second time this has happened, and I won’t be ordering again. Apparently, though I live in West Chester, PA, my store for delivery is Newtown Square. After waiting almost 1-1/2 hours, I called the West Chester Gay Street store, and they said they are not allowed to deliver to me since I’m in Newtown Square’s delivery area. This is ridiculous that if one store doesn’t do their job, another store isn’t allowed to deliver. I am about halfway between the two stores, so the time and distance are about the same.

I ordered 2 pizzas 7/15/23 around 8:45/9pm @ 9:30pm they were delivered. Did our order wrong so I called the store, said they would replace them. Waited a hour before calling to see when they would be here, told they had forgotten about them and was just. Putting them in the oven and to give them 10/15 mins & pizza would be here. Called back at 11:20pm still no pizza, manager refused to talk to me over the phone but had someone else tell pizza should be here soon. Called again at 12:10am this time NO ONE would answer the phone. So I went down to store around 12:20am. Manager was useless and a liar , tried to tell me that they sent driver back to my house twice, which NEVER happened. So manager says he'll remake the pizzas . Finally get home IDK 3 hours later and the pizzas where wrong again. Now I told them the 1st time the order was wrong my son was allergic to garlic and again at the store and he still put garlic on the pizzas again. So needless to say my son was having to eat at almost 1am in the morning from ordering pizza at 8:45pm. This whole situation was ridiculous and that kid should NOT be in a Manager's position! He should be fired or at least be demoted. I WON'T BE GOING BACK THERE EVEN IF IT WAS THE LAST PIZZA PLACE ON EARTH!

I called in an order & Specifically told a female employee which was taking my order, my address atleast 4 times back to back. I called my order in around 12-ish midnight & she said it would be arriving at my home by delivery in exactly 31 minutes from then. Here it is almost an hour later, no delivery, no phone call, no nothing, so I call & see what the issue is, & this time a man answered & told me that my food was taken to another address which was totally wrong! My address starts with 21 but he insisted I said 12 (like I don't know my own address) but besides that,...whomever they gave my food too,... So be it, but I was paying in cash, not card or anything like that & not to mention how rude he was & hanging up on me. This is the second time they have screwed up & I most certainly WILL NOT be even attempting to order anything whatsoever from any Dominos PERIOD, not unless I get some type of an apology. This is the Dominos on Whitehorse Rd. Greenville SC by the way.

The Dominos store at 12225 SW 112 ST in Miami Fla, always has a problem when you call to order for delivery.
Their credit machine is always out of order and recently they did not have a driver.
We have to Oder from little Cesar almost all of the time becamp other dominos store will deliver to my address.
Please do something about that store

I have ordered yesterday aFarm house pizza and a coke , order accepted from sector 5 Gurgaon, india, Rs 437.5 deduct from my account, my order no 153, after accepting my order from sector 5, domino's counter, my order cancelled without any cause, I hope this case taken seriously so that no one faces this type of problem

On July 12th my wife orders a pizza from Domino's Pizza on 14834 Hull Street Road. Chesterfield, VA 23832. The delivery guy rang the doorbell and due to the fact my wife was in the basement at the time with children playing she didn't hear the doorbell. She called to ask for the status of the delivery only to be talk to disrespectfully and was told she deliberately didn't answer the door because she didn't want to leave a tip and that they were never going to deliver pizza at our address and we could go somewhere else. I take offense to this. My wife is from another country and he treated her rude and very disrespectful. We do not need to buy pizza from Domino's its too many other establishments we can get pizza from, but I will not tolerate my wife being talk to in a disrespectful way from any establishment. This Domino's Pizza store need some serious customer service and discriminations training.

Order no 053
7/11/23
Called in order at 8:33-8:40 approximately.
Called back at 9:33 asked about eta .
Offered to come and get it . But she indicated it was in transit .
Order finally arrived 10:10 pm .
We are 1 mile from your Chillicothe mo store

My name is Michael burklow im reaching out to dominoes corporate in regards to Ethan Badger a new owner of a domino's store in metropolis,IL ,62960. Below are the attached documents which have a written statement about my concerns with the store owner/manager.

The last 5 times we've ordered, they never delivered it. The not so nice woman takes our order, then later we get a text saying our order has been cancelled. We've called from different numbers, and they still don't deliver it. The pizza isn't all that great but it's about the only place that delivers near us.

Dominos personal are the rudest, disrespectful and unprofessional people I have ever encountered. The Dominos (#699) on Oak Island NC should be closed down and the staff fired form ever working at a Dominos again. They hung up on me 4 times laughing and when I drove to the store, so-called manager called the police on me to have me removed. Gave my description as between 80-90 years old, I am 70. Disrespectful! Manager would not give me her name.

I want a refund. There is no scenario where 1 pizza and a side of chicken should take almost an hour to deliver. If you can't accommodate deliveries then you shouldn't charge for them.

Rude employees

I had called Domino's pizza in Haverstraw, N,Y. For the very first time. I was giving totally disrespect by the manager running the store. She was rude and nasty never letting me complete my order on the phone and just hung up on me. When I got to the store to p/u i inform her of her phone etiquette, she was very rude argumentative toward me. My first and last time ever in your store. I will inform my family about this situation and it shall be posted. Money is one color!!

Last night around 630 pm, I ordered off the app for delivery from store #3929 in Cumberland, RI. I had requested the pizza to be well done but it wasn't. The order took an hour and a half to be delivered and the food was cold. The order was$29.39. I attempted to call the stores number but it went to a voicemail. After that, I don't think I want to order from dominos anymore or at least from that location.

Ordered from 2901 vine st at 4 pm on 6/5/23. Ashley quality checked it at 4:18 pm, order didn't go out for delivery till 5. Wasn't delivered till 5:45 even though the tracker on the website said order was completed and delivered at 5:32. Several calls to the store. A guy impersonating as the manager hung up on me several times. Wouldnt give his name. A lady named Cheyenne said she was the manager as well. SKYLER (the delivery man) said he is training to become a general manager. Skyler said Cheyenne the manager tried to cancel my order. Never received the hoagie I ordered or my 2 litter cherry coke. People at this store are rude don't know how to do their job except for SKYLER. Great guy very polite and apologetic for something that wasn't his fault.

Bel air road management sucks! They rarely answer the phone. And I went there today to drop off an energy drink for my child and Dave Lockett, a supposedly manager was cussing up a storm. This isnt the 1st time I walked in and he was cussing his employees out. It has been several times he has acted unprofessional in front of customers and employees. How is he supposed to be raising up new managers when he can't even control his angry and drinking problems?? Someone needs to look into this. Because I won't stop until someone does!

Both my pizzas were burnt little too much can I send photo's please

Always order extra toppings and extra other things have clearly been charged for the extra and receive no extra what so ever. When I contact the store I get no help or reason why I got charged for nothing. No refund, no discount, and no apology. Very Very disappointed in the customer service and quality of the food.

I ordered a 1 pizza from Domino's Pizza 2306 Brundage Ln, Bakersfield, CA 93304 at 8:11pm. 5/6/2023 I arrived there at 8:55 my order wasn't ready. when I arrived it took 20 minutes for someone to help me. My order wasn't ready., after 1 hour and 15 minutes I complained and finally it was ready, he handed me the pizza to go, and I had to tell him I have to pay for it still. when I got home, the pizza was so crispy and crunchy. It was left in oven a little too long. The absolute worst experience from Dominos I ever had. Domino's is my favorite pizza, always been and always will be. It's a mess there, or I came on the wrong night. It was in my son's dads name Eugene Russell

I ordered buffalo wings with extra sauce, there was hardly any hot sauce, much less extra. One wing only had a couple drops of sauce.

Hello, I wanted to share the worst experience I had today at Domino's pizza off of limonite . I ordered a pizza from the app thursday to be delivered to my daughter's daycare today for their party . Delivery driver went to the destination but said payment wasn't received even though I have an email receipt of payment processed. I called store to process payment ,if there were any issues, and not only was I put on hold for 20 minutes but the manager had an attitude and yelled at me that she's busy . I told her my order should be prioritized since I ordered day earlier and the matter was time sensitive since it was for the daycare's party. She raised her voice again and told me that she was too busy and when I asked for her name , she hanged up . I understand that she may have been busy but to raise her voice and hang up on me was unprofessional. I am bringing this up here to warn people of the horrible management at this location . Dominos in Eastvale ca off of limonite

I ordered a pizza and chicken alfredo for pickup. I picked it up and brought it home and realized I had gotten something other than my chicken alfredo. I called the store and asked if they could deliver the correct one and they said no that I had to bring the product back and go back to the store to fix their problem. I went back to the store which I didn't have gas to do being angry I asked the manager if I could at least have a free pizza for my travels and my time and he told me no. He said that he had already given me a free alfredo and I replied that I had paid for that alfredo. I explained to the manager that I also worked customer service and that he should make it right that he did not. I am very dissatisfied with the service given and on top of that they were going to charge me for crushed red pepper and parmesan cheese packs. If the manager had at least tried to make it right or even give me a credit I would have been happy but the whole situation was not very good. I don't think I will be going to Domino's anytime soon.

Ordered online, 8 items. Chicken wings were thrown in the box, and cheese stuck all over the cardboard. Asiago pizza didn't have any chicken on it.
Thin crust pizza was over cooked.
Store#8511 Riverside Ca. Receipt#172
Almost an $80 order and I gave a $5 tip.
I'll will never tip at Domino's again and I will never go to this store again. Extremely Unhappy Customer

5:30 PM pizza was ordered delivery estimation was in within 35 minutes after an hour we called to see what was going on got hung up on three times waited 10 minutes to get somebody on the phone and was told oh yeah whatever we're running behind but the whole point was the family is waiting on food so we could depart from here and now everybody had to eat crackers and leave still no pizza the problem was the asshole who answered the phone he called himself the manager of the Keystone Heights Florida store off of 100 had no concern how late his pizza was it is currently 6:45 and I'm making this complete with no pizza in a $50 charge to my account ridiculous

The GM and most of the other employees at the Columbia Heights MN location smoke weed and come in smelling like weed. The GM is very disrespectful to ex employees.

placed an order on line. tracked it. got message that read "delivered." It was not delivered. Got an email that read "canceled". Call store. Manager very rude. Hung up on me. Now I see what customers that I know are going with Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, etc.

The pizza was nasty falling apart..The customer service was high none of the cooks was wearing gloves..The pizza was dame near burnt ...I was very sad because I was so hungry..

Never received a $32 order, no contact for a refund after calling the store, still haven't been contacted by customer support. 0/10. I would have preferred the order to just have been denied. Absolute failure.

On Friday 3/31/2023 I tried to place a online order with Domino's located in Mount Olive NC.28365 #8973 order # 187 they were having trouble with my card she explained she was having technical problems and sent my call directly to the Mount Olive location this is when the real problems started when she answered the phone she told me to hold on and I did it was more than 40 minutes I took my phone into the store to prove I was left on hold she told me they had three phones I told her they all have the same number she refused to check her reply well I'm sorry my problem was her attitude I've seen the times I would've given her the attitude adjustment I felt she needed she asked me do you want to place a order or what I'm human and I don't have to tolerate her attitude I asked if someone could bring my order to the car she replied we don't have curbside service with a attitude I explained that it's difficult for me to get my order to my vehicle with a walker and one leg the young man said to me he would bring it out I thanked him and gave him a tip I put it in a large plastic bag and took it in the house after opening the cinnamon bread twist I had no sweet icing dip I felt this was done deliberately I have no intention on ever going back I've a craving for Domino's Pizza since my amputation my doctor told me on 3/30/2023 I could have a slice or two it's ashamed that I had to endure so much by your Mount Olive NC.28365 Location I've been debating with myself about going to Social Media with my complaints about the Location

Food poison

Former Dominos Pizza customer here: A year ago I walked into my local Dominos store and got the worst pizza ever. Less than ten dollars with three toppings. Six months later, hungry, I tried again. Counter man said it was longer ten dollars, but fourteen. Hungry. When I got home I looked at the reciept. Seventeen dollars for pizza so bad I spat out my only bite and tossed the rest. Ordered pineapple and two orders mushroom. Pineapple was present. But there was not even two slices mushroom.
Tried again. Last time. Your web page said cannot connect. Tried that three times. Gave up. Walked into the shop on Monday. Was told orders can only be taken by phone or computer. Tried to buy a pizza as a walk in customer. Counter man refused...only by phone or computer...but not in store??? As far as I am concerned upon guys have gone out of business. Bought a sandwich down the street. Bye / art

Wings werent cooked all the way through. I called store and spoke with someone who took a message. Was never contacted again.

Store we visited was Belleview and Kipling in Littelton CO

Last night (04/02/23)I ordered a pizza from dominoes,for delivery.the driver said he called me,but my phone didn't show any calls from dominoes.long story short,never got pizza but they kept my $36.00 bucks.
I want it returned!!
Thanks Debbie geremia

Dominoes prices have become insanely high. Even though it is my favorite pizza I refuse to pay the prices that they are currently charging. Evidently they do not care about losing market share, because this family will not return again.

On March 25, 2023, I ordered a pizza from the Hanceville Al location. I was told I could pick it up in 25 minutes. My wife left almost immediately to pick it up and bring it home to eat. When we opened the box the pizza was extremely cold and looked as if it had been cooked two days ahead. I called, after deliberating, to register my dissatisfaction with the pizza. The staff person was EXTREMELY rude and preceded to tell me it was my fault. How this could be true is beyond me.

I assured this rude male person that I did not want a refund or a replacement just to alert them to the quality of their food. He still insisted that it was not Domino"s fault.

This will be the last time we order from your company and be assured I will let others know before they go and waste their money on food that isn't fit to eat.

John Whitaker

I ordered a pizza from domino's last night and shows contact list delivery I wrote in the instructions to the driver loud put the cash underneath the door met so when the driver came he looked under the mat and she took money and never lift my food. Then when I called to speak to domino's that this happened from the manager was very rooting very defensive It was an absolutely terrible experience

I don't know why a outlet which is 1 km away in haridwar road in Dehradun donot deliver to dhanda dharampur in Dehradun. My orders are always places 4 km away in rajpur road and all deliver person complain and create issue regarding delivering so far

I order a pizza yesterday for my kids. I waited about an hour I my kids were hungry and they have to go to sleep they had school the next day so I decide to call. They told me the order was canceled never knew why I waited gir the manager on the phone never answered. What kind of business is this? Very poor customer service. My kids went to bed hungry waiting for the pizza. I would appreciate if someone would contact me and explain to me what happened my phone nuis 754 244 1528

I ordered the (New) loaded tots are they were horrible not sure if this location made them wrong and didn’t take pride in the overall presentation and flavor. They were under cooked and stale! I got the bacon ranch and the ranch was applied before going into the oven which caused them to burn from the bottom but were raw on inside and the was extremely hard from the ranch! I ask for some kind of future discount or refund I will not be purchasing the tots ever again! Please reach out and let me know what can be done! I was extremely unsatisfied and I have been a huge fan of dominos for years this definitely change my mind about your establishment! I have no pic of the item I threw them away they weren’t eatable!

I just paid 24.60 for a 14" specialty pizza. I only had 4 ingredients. I feel this price is way out of line. I guess I won't be ordering too many pizzas in the future with these kind of prices!

What happened to the Great pizza price.
At one time not to long ago you could get a large 3 typing for 7.95 now you get one toping on medium! And the rest of the prices are you trying to lose business?
Hope you can fix this before you start losing business.
Jay Hadley
7788 spring creek DR Donalsonville Ga 39845
Ps I Dive 23 miles one way to get the Best
Pizza around.

My wife ordered online on 03/01/23 and waited an hour after delivery was promised. She called and was told computers went down and short delivery drivers. They had cancelled her order and never bothered calling to notify her. I reordered online for pickup. I went to pick up and they claimed my order was not in system, so I placed order in store. The ticket price was $34 for my online order and they told me it would be $41 . I said it was $34 online and was told they could not give the coupon deal in store unless I showed them a copy of my online order. So I had my son send me the copy to my cellphone. I showed the manager the order and he said I would have to place order online. I told him we already placed order online twice, but you keep losing it. He said he would not honor my online order unless I reordered. Prior to this conversation a lady had not gotten her order and left and another person had not gotten his order and left angry. This in Domino's store #5753, 2824 Lexington Rd. in Athens, Ga. 30605. I left without my order and after 6 years a loyal customer, am going to check into Pizza Hut or Little Caesars.

Charge me twice for a large pizza located on Roosevelt Highway Atlanta Georgia 303 49 and I never did receive no pizza

I have ordered 2 paneer,onion and capsicum with Desi makhani sauce pizza .oder #103 date -4/3/23 at 7:12 PM in cash and delivery boy reached by 7:46. He took about 34 minutes to deliver a pizza according the policy of Domino's the pizza is to be delivered within 30 minutes in case if the delivery boy exceeds time limit so the pizza should be absolutely free .The one should not pay for that and when I talk to the customer care they were almost talking rudely and arguing with us .so iam very upset for such disgusting behaviour and i am requesting to take appropriate action regarding this matter.

My delivery person Jonathan was perfectly nice, and I tipped 50%. But it arrived late and arrived cold. I had to reheat in microwave.

DOMINO'S
1671 B N. Howe St
Southport, NC 28461

Los Banos dominos pizza refused to remake my order because their site was messed up. I tried called 7 times waited I. Hold fork over 10 minutes with no answer just to make sure they had my order right but I couldn’t get anyone on the phone. When it was delivered it was wrong they refused to remake my pizzas. The attached file is just 3 of the 7 calls I made to try to get through to them because I couldn’t get a confirmation of my order online so I didn’t know if they had the correct toppings or anything. They are rude and refuse to remake the pizzas for me! I think I deserve two free pizzas replacement because of this error! I’d they would have answered the phone this would have never happened. In my experience they NEVER answer their phones here!!

The whole concept of eating out is h
Having the luxury of not having to do your own dishes make every single add on is and up charge with a 30 pizza couldn't even get a single marina sauce. Had to ask for napkins all I'm saying is McDonald's maybe mooving up a bracket least they offer dipping sauce. Only 2 but hey 2s better that none. I will not visiting this establishment again

February 27, 2023
I did a order for pizza’s today on line at your
Mobile Highway store locations Montgomery
Alabama. After placing the order about 15 minutes later I get a email saying my pizza was canceled. So I called the store and a man
answered the phone I ask why did he cancel
my order. He replied because I don't have a
driver. He could have said the he was sorry for the inconvenience. Last week I got a pizza and it wasn't hot. I had to reheat it and it took a while to get here.

The owner of the Plainfield CT location is refusing to provide me with my W-2’s. He is forcing me to file a complaint against Domino’s with the IRS. I need to file my taxes!!

I order Domino's Pizza daily. These aren't a small order either. The Domino's in Brownsville TN has got to where they say aren't delivering when they are. I've found this to be on more than one occasion as well as 7:00 pm at times when Domino's employees answer the phone they say they're not taking any more orders. I worked for dominos as a teenager and I assure you the Domino's I worked for did not operate.

Rang Dominos in Wellington, ph number 04,8033647 to try and get a meal to a driver on lnterislander wharf that hasn’t eaten since early this morning. Ferry stopped and he cant leave truck. Explained all this to bloke at the above phone number and he was the most ignorant unhelpfull person he could possibly be, never, never will l, or my drivers buy your product ever again. Now my driver doesn’t eat for 24 hours.

Spinach on pizza was old wet and wilted, smell was awful.

Time of pick up, about 4:15 pm, 13Feb2023, the manager, who refused to provide his name was discourteous, rude and insubordinate with his lack luster disposition, so much so that I discontinued the call, without resolution.

Location is Wake Forest NC

My daughter and I regularly order from Dominoes in Rutland, Vt.Two weeks ago I complained because for the umpteenth time they didn’t cut it in pie cut as I had requested again! We order thin crust and when it’s cut the other way is is not good! We ordered again last Monday day evening, February 6.Again remember I filed the complaint not my daughter Kathy, when she went in the girl working said to her your pizza has been cut in the pie cut. Kathy said ok, confused as to why they said that to her. Unfortunately the pizza was not fit to eat. It was like sucking on a salt cube and it went in the garbage. I get it they don’t like complaints. Not to worry will never order from there again because they can’t be trusted. I did let them know, but on further thought I am just so disgusted with this I felt the need to let you know!

I am Kim Parker. Two times in a row, our small town dominos has gotten our order wrong. First was 2 weeks ago, sauces on pizza were not correct as well as they did not make the five cheese dip and bread sticks. The woman who took our order over the phone, we picked up, apologized but advised in order to correct it we had to pay for two more pizzas. That's insane! We left.

Tonight, ordered carry out. As per menu, we ordered cinnamon sticks and the five cheese dip with bread sticks-per menu. Same female took our order, it arrived 45 minutes later with no bread sticks for cheese dip. When I called her back, she advised I specifically had to order bread to come with the dips. I tried to explain the menu says CHEESY FIVE DIP AND BREAD STICKS, as always it comes together, but she kept talking over me and was disrespectful. She advised again it would be another 45 mins or so because she was short handed and I needed basically to order correctly.

I love dominos but the staff at this store need training in customer service, listening, being respectful and kind. The words I'm sorry are not hard to say.

Kim Parker
531 Sierra Dr
Rockdale, Tex 76567

On 12/30/2022, I placed an online order for my 8 year old autistic daughter. I instructions were, please do not knock or ring doorbell, due it being loud for my daughter, and it also upsets our dogs which will make them bark. About 6 minutes of placing order, Tim my delivery driver called asking about no knocking or doorbell ringing, I explained the reason not to do it. THEN, he questioned me about his tip, why was there not a tip? I had planned on leaving cash on porch, but this set me off. After Tim hung up on me, I called branch, told mgr, about it, she didn’t seem concerned about it, so I immediately just cancelled my order. My last 5 orders from this store have all been horrible, and rude. The order before this, my order never got delivered, called back and asked where my order was, mgr said we are really busy so it will be 3 or mores. I worked for Dominos before, it was NEVER like this. I’m out $32.00 on Fridays order, but I hope you start doing better. A delivery driver calling a customer questioning them about their tip. I believe this is the same driver who did not give me my change a couple of months ago. $10 plus….. it’s the store on Trenton road in Clarksville TN

Ordered delivery. The tracker stated delivered. I did not receive. Called store and was informed driver closed out by accident and will deliver. 15 minutes later called back and was told driver delivered .I still not received. Basically saying I was lying while laughing. Pathetic employee offered to redo order in which I declined. Would like refund but I see how pathetic the complaint process is. Will never order or eat again. Enjoy free money pathetic

Someone used my credit card for a payment of $29.80 I need to speak to a customer service manager

I never got my pizza, but the tracker suggested it was done. I ordered at 11:45 and received a text at 12:08 saying it was on the way. It's been 1 hour and when I called the restaurant, I couldn't get in touch with anyone. If they couldn't take my order, they should have called me. I was charged 31 and change

I was on hold for an 24 min and 54 min no one answered the phone I had my girlfriend go to the store she was told our pizza was next to be made at this point it been over an hour my order number is 68 you can contact me

Ordered a 12” pepperoni, 24” deluxe and add black olives 16pc park bites garlic and marinara sauces. When I got home the 16” deluxe only had cheese and black olives. I called the store, didn’t want to drive back for a remake (I used the app), they said I would have a credit when my phone #showed up. I am just visiting in Alabama, is there another way for a reimbursement? It was store 5895 in Spanish Fort, AL on 12/17/22 3:41 PM

I had ordered a Philly cheese steak pizza and when I got it it was cold, I had to microwave it to warm it up. Was not impressed and when I tried to call all I got was a busy signal.

Ordered pizza online at store number 5043 the rattlesnake hammock waited a few minutes before I left and drove 15 minutes to the store stood there waiting for someone to wait on me and when I was waiting on you so I haven't even made those yet and I just told him to forget it and I left the worst Domino's I've ever been in in the worst service I have ever had and the worst employee I've been exposed to

I had filled out an application for a job that was open in Shelby County and I did a background check and filled out paperwork and they scheduled me an interview for today 12/13/22 and when I went to the interview this afternoon at 2pm they told me that they were no longer hiring for that position and I asked what happened and they said that they had already hired two people last week for that position so I didn't understand why I had an interview today when they were not even hiring for that position.? I feel like I was discriminated against like I feel like that somebody in there saw me and didn't like me and then they decided not to do my interview.?

Managers are rude and don’t know how to use their on line services. Had codes for free pizza I got for the same problem as b4. I don’t want anything for free, no coupons, nothing! This is the 3 rd time I’ve had to deal with POOR customer service!! I’m done. Pizza hit will get my business from now on. So sad!

I had the worse experience in honedale general manager was rude and not only us but another guest and was talking about a guest in front of us. Please call me no apologies or ownership

To whom it may concern,
I am very disappointed. I made an order 11-29-22 at 10:45 pm. I was expecting the food. Waiting for it and never receive it. By 12:23 am I got a text telling me my order was cancel. How do you take my order, charge me and then did not deliver my food. Cancel me for no reasons . I hope to have someone resolving this problem for me.

I want to start our saying I love ur food but this weekend has been so frustrating dealing with the store in nicholasville ky I ordered from night no problems food was delivered hot it was great ordered sat night had to call find out where my food was they tell me we don't deliver that far out I love less then three miles so I tell the u delivered to me just last night the lady says oh yeah it will be there in a few minutes delivered cold two nights right at 90 dollars tonight I had a 58 dollar order waited and waited called guy that answers the phone said driver couldn't find address tried to call but my number was not a working number I placed the order and called back from same number im sorry but this is so frustrating

Have feedback for Domino's Pizza?