Domino's Pizza Customer Service

Contact Domino's Pizza Corporate

Toll free phone number: 734-930-3030

Domino’s Pizza is a publicly traded NYSE:DPZ Italian/American cuisine operating internationally with independent and franchised locations. It has been consistently called one of the top 5 companies in online transactions thru Amazon and Apple. The food line caters to business, schools and homes. There are 13,000 stores in 81 countries and as of 2015 there were over 260.000 employees worldwide.

Revenues as of 2016 were reported as US2.21 billion. You may get in touch with customer service here and give feedback here. To send a letter to CEO, J. Patrick Doyle, address your envelop with: Dominos Corporation, 30 Frank Lloyd Wright Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48105. The corporate phone number is 734-930-3030.

Advertising Dairy Goodness, Dominos offers voice order, iPhone and Android apps. Featured items are marble cookie brownies,  pastats, wings, salads, sandwiches and over 100 kinds of pizzas. Social presence is found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn.

Domino's Pizza Contact Information

734-930-3030

A-

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Domino's Pizza Complaints

My son is in Soledad Prison. Soledad CA, 97605. He and, his fellow inmate's ordered Domino's pizza. Not only were they overcharged, they're used to that, but they received inferior quality! The pizzas sauces stopped approximately 3 inches from the crust. The Meat Lovers pizzas had almost NO meat! Why they ordered those in the 1st place! These are called meat lovers for a reason! I feel this was done knowing that they could not complain. At the very least Domino's corporate should contact the franchise that received this enormous order, with an equally enormous price tag, so they can honor the Domino's name. What they sent was disgraceful! Not only are they denied family visitation, due to COVID-19, but now they are not allowed to get what they pay for. How can anyone inside of prison be rehabilitated if they are treated so badly by the "outsiders?" Answer: They can not. That is why I'm writing to you in the hope you can do something about it! They should ALL have their money, or orders replaced in Soledad Prison, regardless of what they are there for because they ordered thinking they would receive the same quality that the Domino's name is famous for, and under the Domino's pizza service agreement, they are entitled to.

Mrs. Brenda Foster

I order online at dominos queens blvd briarwood, suman, saleem and others make horrible pizza pies. Hardly any chicken and pineapple on the pies and the pie crust is burnt and horrible.

Hours of operation said they closed at 1am at 12:49 the guy inside told me they were closed and that they closed at 12am

Store # 6659 / Order # 2572 @ 08-06 @ 7:29 PM CT
1) ordered 2 pizzas online; payed by credit card
2) after 30-minutes I checked the status via the 'tracker' tool; response = ORDER COMPLETED
3) after 45- and 60-minutes still no pizza
Customer Information
Name on Order: David Norman
Delivery Address: 11805 MEADOWGLEN LN Apt 1108, HOUSTON, TX 77042
Callback Phone #: 281-536-5830
Your Domino's Store: Domino's #6659 1498 Wilcrest Dr Houston TX 77042-2229 713-782-4311 Delivery Time: Approximately 30-40 minutes

DON'T FORGET TO CLAIM YOUR REWARDS POINTS TOWARD FREE PIZZA!

Order Details
Order #: 2572
Date: 08/06/2022 7:29PM

The following order is being delivered hot and fresh to your door:

Quantity Description Amount

Tax: $2.67
Delivery Charge: $4.40
Tip Amount: $7.01
Total: $42.06

Don't ever go to this location for your food #1901. Horrible management they messed up my food the cheesy bread was dry and it seems like it was sitting for longer the wings was cold skin was slimy and nasty I took it back and told the guy in charge about it he said he would make me some more wings but refuse to make me more cheesy bread. When I got the second batch of wings they was worse than the first. I told him I wanted my wings to cooked longer he did not listen and made them more uncooked than I was before

I order a pizza on line and went down to get at the curbside service and set their over10 minutes and they never bought it out I had to go in and get it so I think you owe me a free pizza.

Store location: 335 Valley Rd. West Orange, NJ 07205, Date of incident: 7/28/2022

I ordered 2 pies online back in June 2022 with curbside delivery. Once the order read complete on the tracker, the worker did not come out for another 16 minutes. I went into the store to pick up the pies and asked about the 2 free pies if your curbside comes out late. The worker, Stacy, mentioned that it would not apply to that order but to a future order. She put my phone number in the system and said I would have to call in or come to the store to order the future free pies. I went into the store July 28, 2022 and they refused to honor the 2 free pies. When I tried to explain to the man what happened. He started yelling and walking away. He was absolutely rude and disgusting. When I asked for the manager , he walked away. I did not get his name has he did not have on a name badge or management information and no accommodations. He walked away and ignored me. I will NEVER purchase from Dominos again.

I tried to order online and I guess it didnt go through so I'm still waiting on my money to come back to my account...still says pending...please look into this for me

I just order pizza on line from Clarksburg West Virginia
And the person at the store was really rude and the last 3 pizzas I had were cold and burnt and then when I called to complain the person hung up on me and I paid over 22.00. Call mark hays

I ordered pizza today order #1679
It was with 3 ingredients and when I picked it up and checked at the store it had only 2 ingredients
I asked the guy and his reply was we are out of black olives
Shouldn’t they call the customer and let them know or ask if we want to cancel the order or proceed with another ingredient
Also it was burnt on the edges
So disappointed
No wonder Dominos going down the drain
I will never order again

My experience really was crappy and unacceptable. The delivery guy on bicycle, would not bring the pizza to my door. I had to go outside and get it from him. So why if the delivery guy isn't going to bring it up to my door as per the instructions put in with the order, do you ask for delivery instructions? I have problems walking and I was not feeling well, so that's why I thought I'd get some pizza delivered to my. door, so I wouldn't have to cook.
Also, the sauces that I paid for-see attached- were not. included. ($5.25+tax) the pizza was burned on top, soggy bottom and tasted like cardboard. The Apple dip was in a box without a cover. The "Specialty" chicken was not special...tastes nasty.
I called the store and all I wanted was a refund of my $$, and. the 10.00 I put. for a tip. -he didn't deliver it...he rode on. his bicycle 3 blocks and I had to get dressed and go downstairs to pick it up. The Assistant manager told me it was because the delivery driver was new...but she lied about that because he came on a bike. She then backtracked and said well the GM isn't here now and she just came in...bla-bla..I basically am fed up and will NEVER order from Dominos again! Lousy BAD food, horrible service...and BTW keep your coupons, and your money, it was well spent because it was a learning experience, but know. this DOMINOS will be bad mouthed by ME personally to ALL my FAMILY and FRIENDS!

Oh and the pics I took to send you wouldn't upload so ...

Ordered pizza at 1005 pm and received at 1255am. Complained to driver because could not get through to store. See Tic tok complaints about d from employees etc and not surprised. How about getting rid of you national ordering line which is useless and use that money to pay higher wages. Most fast foods are paying 15 to 20. COME ON. my suggestion eat more at home easier and cheaper. Boycott these situations.

I'm regular customer. Come to the store and get the medium for 599 today I come and they told me no more pizza for 599. I think they should told me that need to be ordered online. They need to be trained better.

Order# 887 Garfield Hts location
AFRICA BRIGGS
I place my order on line and paid. The delivery person 2hrs late with 6 wings. I order wings Pizza and Drink. I Called the store and spoke with Josh, who stated my order would be resubmitted and delivered. At a quarter to 100 am I called the store just to be hung up on several times. It is illegal to take payments and not provide a service or product. THIS WAS ONE OF WORST DELIVERY EXPERIENCE . PLEASE REFUND MY FUNDS INCLUDING THE TIP . I WILL CONTACT MY CREDIT CARD FRAUD DEPARTMENT TOMORROW MORING TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Last couple months trying place a order been difficult. How do you place a order ? You can’t do it online you cannot call . Yesterday was the last draw . I place order 4 different times online and would not take my order. I call to place order and the person said they cannot take my order on the the phone . How do dominoes do business. Domino’s lost my business and my family business.

East Windsor domino they don’t want to take order on phone i call 9 times they open and the person told me close

So I was trying to do a online order and when finished it would not let me put will pay when arrive. I called the store and the gentleman was very rude and disrespectful. He said it’s not my problem we have nothing to do with online. So I said ok we’ll I would like to get my food for the online prices he then said no very rudely and said you will have to pay full price so then anyways I drive up there to get order that I gave them over the phone and the guy at the window says we don’t have a order for you So I literally sit there and wait for order and he hands it to me and I said I would like the cheese and ranch he has a bad attitude He goes for them opens window and says here take it I just wanted to inform y’all of very rude customer service and they need to treat the customers a little better

Well first of all I want to start by telling you it's been two months my order still hasn't got fix i the manger name was Eric I called and called called and he was very rude right along with the workers and I have sent email after email and I really do hope this will be the last one I have to send and I get my order fix cause it wasn't like it was only 20 dollars and I get my grandkids tomorrow night and their cousins so hopefully y'all can send me a email so I can get their dinner what I had order them the last time was was one thin crust large pineapple with ham real light light light light on the sauce extra extra extra extra cheese one large ultimate pepperoni extra light on sauce as well and all these pizza had extra sauce on them and one medium Cali chicken bacon ranch light on sauce as well and honey bbq wings the 20 and two orders of the stuff cheesy bread

Absolutely the worst service we have ever had! After an hour of waiting for our order. We tried calling the Kearns Utah store. To cancel our order. Nobody knows how to answer a phone there. So we couldn’t cancel the order. Dominos showed up 3 hours later to deliver it. We just told them take it back and we have already stopped payment. Absolutely ridiculous. Also this is not the first time it has happened. But it is the last. Never go through dominos again!

missing1 topping on pizza need more products on pizzas from delivery

Ordered pizza and hot wings at 515pm for 615pm pick up. Arrived at the Store at 555pm received text at 615 that the order would be out in another 7-10 that Oder was in oven it finally came out at 635pm. I called the store and asked why our orders no matter when we order are never out on time. They said they have no control over how busy they get and there was boring they could do that corporate likes them being busy so I just said okay thank you. This Store in Easley South Carolina is not quality or customer service oriented.

I placed an order and when I went in to pick it up there were 3 teens in the back and I had to sit and wait at the pick up window for 10 mins before anyone even came to assist me to pick up my order. As I was standing there one boy was throwing the pans after taking the cooked pizzas off and the pans were landing on the floor. So my pizza is not hot, but almost room temp and the customer service was absolutely horrible as they were also rude as if I was interrupting their time. Store number is #1140 located in scs Michigan at 11 mile and harper.

On Sunday June 12th 2022 we ordered pizza in our area at 11:19 p.m. the store closes at 12:00 but on the website it states we close at 12:00 but don't worry if your order is placed by 12:00 you will still have your food delivered. About 30 minutes later they canceled the order we called the store they hung up on us said they're not doing deliveries and hung up so I then went online and replaced the order and soon after it was canceled we called again we asked for the names of the people that were working the girl said oh his name is and then she hung up on us then it being past midnight at this point we have nowhere in our area that is open to get anything to eat I'm very very very very angry about this I want something done with the people that were working there including the manager that evening and I want some kind of compensation for all the crap that I've been through with this

Order paid online. Waited 30 min. Told would be another 1 1/2 hours. Had window slammed in my face when asking about refund. Was told no one could refund except manager and they weren’t coming in until this evening. Was in Tuscumbia Al on 6/12/22 at 12:45

I have been waiting for my order since 7.15 pm it is now 9pm. No one should have to wait this long for an order. When I called 3 times I was told it was already on its way. Still no good, I live at Ross from them. In Monroe ga 30656
Debbie carter

about 2 weeks ago. we got to the store, the guy at the register gave us the sales on pizza buy 2 two topping get for $5.99 each and sides too. We asked for 2 vegetable pizzas , garlic knots, and a couple of 20 oz sodas. we waited outside the 20 minutes. my husband went in to pick up and they gave him only one pizza and told him that we only ordered one. of course we needed 2 that why we ordered 2. so my husband asked for another one to be made and being that the order guy didn’t listen to what i said. they charged us full price for both pizzas. in the last 2 years every time we order they get something wrong, we kept giving chances but enough is enough. we will no longer order from domino’s and will post it on my blog and ask my 700 thousand followers to post it on their blogs. this should raise awareness.

Waited for over 2 hours for pizza delivery. Ended up canceling the order. Called the restaurant multiple times and the reps continued to put me on hold. Very poor service!!

Place an order for a small thin crust pizza my system said it was $799+ tax I get there they tell me that it’s $12 they said the coupon was only for the large which I didn’t see that in the system stead of accommodating me they canceled the order I did tell them I was not paying $12 for a small Domino’s Pizza I think somebody to talk to that store about customer service it was a store that was on stage and 98th in Albuquerque New Mexico I was there at 6 o’clock on May 14

My husband ordered pizza at 6:19 and he called at 7:40…still no food. They said they only had one driver and my husband asked if the food was warm.. we were next delivery. Got it ice cold! Never going back…

DOMINOS ADVERTISES DELIVERY BUT WHE CALLED TO PLACE ORDERS - THEY DONT DELIVER

I made an online order on April 22nd , they showed the status bar and it said someone started to prep the order . Then an hour later still saying prep . I called the store and got a brain dead employee, he placed me on hold with his attitude. Got back on saying we’re really busy . It will be another hour . I ask him what he thinks about that and he could care less . No customer service, no respect, no business ethics. Sad , sad , sad !! My order was one pizza , one order of bread bites , one order of chicken and a salad . Three items in reality because the salad is already made . Bad Business !!

I have had REPEATED AWFUL service with Dominos. Why cant they operate as a normal business? For example, I placed an order today at 4:49 pm. It is now 5:49pm and it hasn't even left the store yet!!! Unbelievable. This is a constant occurrence and they just keep offering me free pizza as a condolence. Why do I want more free pizza that is going to take 2 hours to get here? They have also sent me wrong items in the past without even calling me to tell me my original items were out of stock and see if I wanted a substitute. When I called to complain and ask for a refund, they tell me cant refund an online order???? This seems like theft. The manager is not even apologetic or friendly. This is in Elsmere, DE. Carlos is the manager. Please do something or close the store.

I order pizza today April 9th at the location in BVL AMD THEY DELIVER THE PIZZA TO OUR NEIGHBOR . The neighbor came to us and gave us the pizza stating that the girl left it there. We contacted dominos since is gross that our pizzas were left next door and the Representative said that Dominoes policy is if you left a pizza at another location and they said they order they leave the pizza. Which is completely
Wrong bc who orders a pizza so it can be wrongful
Deliver. The young lady refused to give us her name and was very rude and disrespectful! I was very upset at her rudeness and I told her I
Was going to report her and she said she didn’t care and that she will block us from ordering pizza again when she was the one that deliver the pizza to the wrong address. Horrible service!!! The manager never came on the line according to the lady nikea was her manager that refused to come to the line. We want our order refunded! We didn’t eat the gross pizza that eat was open.

On today 4/8/22, i tried to order online a large pizza and order of chicken which showed $28 and some change. Couldn't pay online, went inside to order it and it was $32. Ended up ordering a medium and told the clerk it was not my fault that I couldn't pay online. Another customer stated he had the same problem. I wasn't happy that I couldn't get the large at the price I got the medium pizza. I felt I should have gotten for the online price.

I ordered some pizza from dominos on Rahway ave in Woodbridge Njt at 429 on 2/27/22 I waited for my wife to get home before we ate as we opened the voices there were roaches in the box I threw the pizza out and called the store back and the guy who answered got very nasty and told me it’s nothing he can do if I have any problems to call corporate I tried to explain to him I didn’t eat the pizza rite away because I waited for my wife to get home will never buy from that store again

I received the wrong order because the representative incorrectly took my order and incorrectly charged my credit card and when I called the store back I was cussed at and yelled at by 2 associates and then hung up on by a manager after being threatened by yet another associate

My pizza was 3hrs late!! For 2 pizzas!!!! and they wouldn’t or they hung up the phone and the manager was rude her name is Brittany and she works at the Aiken South Carolina location on York Street she was very rude to my husband and she said that they will not be delivering to us anymore because they messed up , and she kept hanging up the phone when people wanted to talk to her .I am beyond outraged of the disrespect and unprofessionalism of this manager in the store.. something needs to be done!!!

Ordered online & it took
40 minutes to ready the order , my husband picked up the order . When we checked the order it was incorrect, called & was told they would correct the order & I could pick up in a few minutes & they would bring it out to the car . However upon arrival I called to let them know I was there but was left on hold ten minutes, hung up & called back only to be left on hold once again . I went inside the store to get my order & was greeted by 2 rude workers who argued with me , in front of other customers who were equally upset by their demeanor . I feel I should have been offer an apology not an argument from the two rude employees. Needless to say this will most likely be the last time I order from this store . Someone needs to teach them how to handle the public and speak to them and a respectful manner . Thank you for your time

Made a order on line and was called by staff to say that the were not taking online orders. Called about 3 hours later to place a order and asked were they still not delivering. The young lady on the phone was real rude and started humming on the phone. I asked several times about delivery and she said nothing. Then she finally screamed in the phone no delivery cause we aint got no driver and hung up the phone. very poor service.

The owner Steve, doesn;t send out w-2 as required by law, he gives them to other people to take to the former employees, He also offers an $1000.00 incentive when hired but has not ever paid it out. Checks are always late, they won't set up direct deposit. When asking for copies of documents they won't provide them.
You can contact me for more details/documentation at Michelle Thomas

I got the wrong order and the person is using foul languages telling me I’m not getting my money refund back and to do whatever I want to do!

Ordered on line. Did not get what I ordered. Guy at the store said “well I guess you hit the wrong button, because this is what the order said”. Told him I didn’t want that pizza. He kept saying “that’s what you ordered”. I asked him if he was willing to lose a good customer over $7.99 and he just shrugged his shoulders. Took the pizza out of the store and put in trash bin and left. If I don’t here something from this complaint, I will assume Dominos is always right and customer always wrong. Won’t bother you again.

Ordered 2 salads and 2 subs also ordered a pizza never got the pizza and the subs were not done and said was brown and no chicken was on it

I ordered roughly about 4-5 orders on 12/07/2021 at the Vinton 8093 location for a work function. When I spoke to the employee on the phone who I placed my order with, I mentioned that I would like one order around 5:30PM and the other sometime after 10PM that night - they said no problem. When the order arrived at 5:30PM, I signed for the order and tipped the driver $25 for BOTH deliveries, including the 10PM one. Since this is a work function, the company would not approve me giving a $50 tip. Therefore, I signed the 5:30PM ticket and put $25 as the tip and I received the ticket for the 10PM order, but I did NOT write or approve anything for that order (the tip).

I'm not sure if the young man was confused, but I was over charged for the order of $120.86 - there should not have been any tip added to that order that day. Below is a breakdown of what was ordered:

Order #1 - $56.37 + $10 tip = $66.37 (No problem here)
Order #2 - $61.16 + no tip = $61.16 (this was a pickup - again, no problem here)
Order #3 - $168.91 + $25 tip (for orders 3 & 4) = $193.91(No problem here)
Order #4 - $120.86 + no tip as it was included in order #3 = $120.86 HOWEVER I was charged $145.03

Therefore, I am asking my credit card be refunded in the amount of $24.17 as I did not authorize Dominos to charge the difference. I called the store about a week or so later when I received my statement and spoke the the GM, Joe. He said he would get me in contact with the district manager and took my information to pass it along. He told me that this person would reach out to me via email, but I have not received it. If I missed it, I apologize, but I have not seen a credit on my card either. Then, I forgot about the issue as life continues to happen, but when I realized today that I had still to hear from anyone, I called the store again. This time I spoke with someone named Arland. He told me they could not help me because it was too old and that I needed to contact corporate to help me with that. I did mention that I was told that already, meaning someone would contact me because that is what Joe said, and I hadn't heard from anyone, therefore, I called back.

Would someone kindly reach out to me to resolve this issue? and my name is Christina Taylor. I look forward to hearing from someone in a timely manner.

Christina Taylor

Tried to order at 9:45 but they refused to take any more orders even though they close at midnight. Total lazy bullshit.

Why are the dominoes in Baltimore county have such horrible service?Every time I try to call the Essex store on Eastern avenue they never pick up! I tried the Domino's on Harford road, ordered a pizza online. It was a timed orders. Came an hour and a half late. it was for a party, hence the timed orders. I canceled the order upon delivery a $35 + order. Talked to the manager, they said it was going to be refunded. THAT never happened. Domino's has totally lost my business! for all of Baltimore county Domino's can't believe how far their service have lowered!! I doubt that this will even GET A Reply.

Betsy Keener
443-600-7869

2 bacon ranch sandwich was made poorly there was no bacon just the fatty part of the bacon I was very disappointed they were the worst we have ever eaten from there

I ordered the 5.99 for two on January 2, 2022. The service was ridiculous. I asked for delivery. 2 hours later I still didn’t have my food!!! I tried calling and couldn’t get through on the phone. Finally after 2 hours the delivery person called and said they were 2 minutes away and meet them outside. Okay Eieieieiei. The pizza was hot, but the cheese was thick and not melted. For my trouble Dominos said my next pizza would be 50% off. Big deal they do that anyway. Completely unacceptable!!!! They emailed me. Not a happy customer. Thank you.

I put gate code in my online order now the driver could not get in because my Spanish isn't good enough to say # in Spanish. I want my money refunded and the manger in of the store my order was routed to to be retrained to give the drivers all the information on the order. I ordered because it raining nonstop. There is no reason why that driver should not been able to get in the fault is been not the drivers

I ordered from my local domino’s and never received my pizza
I called all night long and never received an answer
I waited All morning long the next day just to see if I would get a courtesy call Or anything and that never happened
I finally called back at 3:48 pm and was placed on hold for 30 mins b4 I hung up the phone
When I called back the manager did apologize but she told me she couldn’t provide me with a refund because of an Apple Pay account number she is asking for that Apple says is encrypted
But I paid with my debit card just using Apple to check out but it’s to my chime account and not my Apple account
Long story short I have been a customer to this store for years and I and appalled at this situation never ordering from domino’s as a whole ever again !!! I just want my money back.

I ordered the large 2 topping pizzas with the two liter drink and a bread side. The two pizzas I got are not what I ordered. Instead I ended up with two nearly supreme pizzas with everything except what I ordered. I called to see what the establishment could do and they were very irrational. Denying any resolution to the issue.

We order from Domino’s pizza on Martin rd in Huntsville Alabama and have never been so disappointed in a pizza. It was just bread. Literally no sauce or cheese. I mean none. Now my husband won’t order from any Domino’s locations.

I placed an order at 6:04pm on Sunday November 28th. After an hour waiting, I called to find out about my order. I sat on hold for about 10 minutes. A nice young man got on the phone and I asked what the heck is going on? Where is my order, he explained he is alone and is trying to get the orders out...then he tells me it will be another hour can you come pick up, I told him I couldn't, no car right now...over the past several months this is not the first time. I believe this will be my last order through dominos, I think I am finally done.

domino's never has either any drivers working or none at all. Placed order at 245 pm came out of oven 309 pm Then food never left store until 326 pm, didn't arrive until 340 pm The store lies on times, I watch the clock. Not good for almost hour on delivery and food is cold.

I’ve been ordering Pizza for our school at one particular location since more than 10 years but recently since 6 months this location is giving us very hard time and they are very rude, not delivering on time and stop giving us school discount which we used to get since 10 years. Several time I requested and told manager but he is very rude and talk very rude and said we stopped giving discount which I know he gives to other school but to us he is not giving and said this how we are. We order at this location because they are very close from our school and other locations I had call they said it’s not in our range. We used to order almost 100 pizza per month because of our children’s birthday but I am not ordering here just because of this manager’s attitude. This location is at Plano street is Communication.

I would really appreciate if you take this request seriously and take some action.

Please call me back.

I called yesterday at 230 pm and they said they have no delivery
This evening I call about 7 pm and the phone has a busy signal
The dominos pn highway 280 phenix city al

The delivery driver was extremely rude to me. This is the same guy who a week ago put my food a good 10 feet from my door and never knocked. There is no telling how long it had been out there and it was cold by the time I realized it was out there. His name is Benjamin and he should not be doing this if this is how he treats the customers.

I order on a regular basis and I'm having trouble redeeming my rewards and unfortunately I tried calling the dominos that's closest to me and they couldn't help. I tried to order online for 30 minutes.

The food took 2 and a half hours to get here and was freaking cold when I got it. Worst pizza place I have ever had!

On September 18th I ordered a pizza. My pizza was delivered COLD! When I called the store to complain I asked to speak with Ryan who had prepared my order. I was told he was making a delivery. That did not make any sense to me. I asked to speak with the manager. She identified herself as Mavloyn. I told her that my order was completed at 4:23 and did not leave the store until 4:45 and driver made 2 additional stops before delivering my pizza. When I complained to him he just laughed and told me to call the store. She just replied the driver had to make multiple deliveries. I told her my pizza was cold and she did not care. When I told her I was going to call corporate she replied OK. I have been ordering from Dominos for a very long time and I have never been treated like this. REF CASE ID: 5261997.

The restaurant was located at 5647 Treaschwig Rd, Spring, TX 77373. 281.645.4443. I was given a case number an that was all. Nobody has contacted me. I replied to the email with the case number 2 times and nobody has bothered to respond. I have been ordering from Dominos for over 40 years and I have NEVER been treated like this. I also feel with nobody responding that your company is blowing me off.

Michele Di Masi Jr,
6435 Fallengate Dr.
Spring, TX 77373
832.928.5608

Put a order in on line for two steak subs and cinnamon rolls.ended up getting one sub with steak and cheese on it the other just bread and nothing else.called the store witch is 5 minutes away and was told from the manager he knre busy before eating and didn't have the phones on us.he never left a message so we didn't know who called.we got charged the same price for a sub as we did with the toasted sub roll.was never told at delivery that we had a problem and the manager was very rude poor businessw the order was wrong tried calling once and got voicemail.we we

Are Domino's pizza sizes getting smaller?
Because every time I buy one of your pizzas its size is less than advertised. Today, Wednesday September 29, 2021 I bought a 14" large pizza that seemingly looked smaller, so I measured it -- and, as seen from the enclosed photo, the pizza was indeed smaller. 14 inches are equal to 35.56 centimeters, but as seen from the photo the pizza is approximately 33 cm, or about an inch shorter. I bet you will try to explain the fact that the pizza was smaller due to the heat shrinkage, but when using proper heating temperature a 14" pizza should not shrink more than one quarter of an inch.
Alexander Doychinov

I order the same thing hot wings with extra sauce and when I called to ask them for extra hot wing sauce she said she couldn't so she didn't upstanding me and then she said she had to charge for extra sauce and come to find out she chagered me for a dipping sauce and then when I called to complain the guy wanted to disagree with me and tried to blame me and all I wanted was for them to fix's the mistake and he would rather say well that how it's going to be!

I ordered a free 2 topping pizza at 5:55 p.m. The tracker said in oven at 6:01. It has been 1 hr 15 min. I called the store, NAOMI said "we've been running behind 1hr to 1 1/2 hrs all day. I said well what stage is my pizza?? She said I dont know..and it went downhill from there. This location has never gotten an order on time. I am going on every social media site and warn people about the lack of customer service, unprofessional behavior and advise to order anywhere BUT Dominos. I live on disability and now my money is tied up for 3-5 business days waiting on a refund. So i cant order anything else. Further the REASON i ordered was because i had SURGERY on Fri and do not feel like cooking. This is outrageous!!

Dominos pizza on mes on road in Cumberland is awful. Charged me twice. Woman gave me such attitude about it. Kept talking me to call the bank. Extremely rude was along her questions. Then told me she was putting a note so I couldn’t order again and hung up on me

I ordered a large thin crust meat lovers,pizza,the crust was burnt and a order of chicken wings,was supposed to be honey barbecue and the sauce was hot.

This describes my last two visits to the dominoes pizza located on corner 3rd and gst chula vista CA 91910. Order pizza and salad for pick up. Placed order, when I was informed order was ready for pickup drove to dominoes they handed me my pizzas and a bag with my salad. I get home and theres no salad dressing. So I call dominoes and tell them about missing dressing the employee says whats the whats the big deal most people have salad dressing in their fridge and if I didnt it would be ok if I wanted to drive back and get the dressing I paid for. I could understand that response if the dressing was free. But dressing atleast at that dominoes is an additional charge. When ask ti speak with manager they responded with im not the only customer they have and that he was to busy to come to the phone. I dont know what other people expect when they order food from a restataunt. But if I order food and each item has a price that I have to pay then when Im handed my order I expect it to be complete. Just as the payment is worth the dollar amount is represents. Thus my salad dressing should be included since I have paid for it. As I continued to call back not satisfied by the service being given someone finally decided to deliver my dressing I guess they got tired of me calling. That was the last time I told my self I would frequent that dominoes since I have had previos incidents like pizzas not being made as ordered things missing like salads or dressing when using delivery. I guess its really is my fault because I cntinue to go back thinking it might be different. The definition of insanity right doung the same thing and expecting a different outcome. Well this really is the last I go there but before I wanted to share my final experiece at dominoes. I order ppizza and salad online and following dominoes puzza tracker it informes me my pizzas are ready ive expressed I want curbside so itthen me that it shall be brought out in no more than two mins or pizza is free. So pull up hit the button saying im here and the timer is on. There is also saying if anythong wrong call manager phone # right there ready for anyone to call. Like that is supposed to fix anything. Its now been 20min ive been waiting, does that mean I get 10 free pizzas it was 1 for 2mins so 20mins hmm. I now decide to call someone answers says hes put me on brief hold . He never came back , called again put on hold this time didnt even tell me just stated putting me on hold. Been over 40min multiple calls still no food has appeared as I continue to wait outside. Then finally try to get my order by walking up, they tell me they dont have an order for me . I said the pizza tracker said my order was ready. Then they said oh its not done yet. This is like 45mins after pizza tracker ssid it was ready for pick up. So they funally hand my order no appolligies for the extended waiting no thanks for waiting no nothing. I even thanked them after they handede the food. That was something they didnt earn. Any way that will be my last time at that dominoes maybe at any dominoes,cant imagine anywhere being worse. They dont even care how they treat there customers well im not one of there customers anymore.

Ordered a large pizza and hot wings last night. Food was horrible. Tasted liked it was not cooked all the way. Had to throw it in the garage

I am concerned about health issues. When I arrive at 987 Edgewood Circle store in South Lake Tahoe, CA, the garbage can was upside down and garbage was strewn all over the place. Had to ask Domino employee to pick up garbage. She was the only person on duty that day. Later I came back to get a pizza. The same employee prepared my pizza without gloves, no mask, and did not wash hands from previous pizza order. When I addressed that with her, she stated “we don’t need to do any of those things”. I wasn’t surprised because she was young, not informed, and whoever trained her did a poor job. Her attitude explained how oblivious she was regarding my concerns. When I went home I trashed my pizza!
Then I called the store, spoke to the Assistant Manager, Emily, who was very helpful and professional. Most of the people who work there are young folks who really are not well informed about speaking with customers and answering customer questions. The staff would not give out the General Manager’s phone number and finally after my second attempt and explaining the situation I finally called Anthony(General Manger) who left me a message but without a phone number. Again I called and spoke to the Assistant Manager, who really should get a General Manager position, because she was the only PROFESSIONAL person in that facility. I made many calls to Anthony who never returned calls which is why I am filling out this form. I also understand that Anthony also has two other stores.
I am a nurse and I focus on COVID, cleanliness especially when preparing food. Had Anthony returned my calls, I would not be calling the Health Dept to make them aware of this situation. This is a major health issue, and most of this staff are totally unaware. I hope you can resolve this issue with the Franchisee, otherwise that store should be shutdown and closed!
I would like a response to this complaint and your plan moving forward!

Friday night I made an online order. After 2.5 hrs my sister went to the store just to be told that they do not take orders before 5pm and weren't delivering but, didn't call to inform us of this. Then Saturday night my father ordered online for pickup at 6pm. When we arrived to pick up the order not only was my dad charged. But, we were told that they never got the order and when we asked to place the order in person the manager replied, " you guys can get the F out" I've ordered from this store for 3yrs without ever having a problem. Until now. The charge on my dad's credit card was never put back so he paid for something we never got.

I ordered 2 pizzas one for me the other for company that was visiting, it was awful very bad,, I thought maybe it was just me,, but they also thought so but didn't want to tell me ( wanting to be polite) but to this day they still joke about it,, and talk about that horrible pizza I got them,, it's embarrassing, but I liked to get them often, since then I havnt been able to bring myself to ordering again and I dont think I ever will,, it's been over a week, I'm mentioning it now because, I'm thinking about what to get for dinner and Domino's would of been my choice but because if that horrible pizza I can't bring myself to order again cause I don't want a pizza like that ever, I told them I even paid extra to get them extra cheese they laughed and didn't believe me they said it tasted like there was no cheese on it,, I said I know,, don't k ow why there's no way I was the only one to complaifor that time if they made other pizzas like mine then there has got to be other complaints this site is horrible I can't read what I'm. Typing it's super light, the words are too light to read, so you may have alot of typing errors since I can't see any of it, Cheri cristinziano

I tried to call Domino's Pizza and was on hold for 15 minutes then I ordered online and when I saw the water print it out it was wrong so I went to the location and told the unkempt Pizza Guy if you would fix the mistake and he said it's already in the oven I said I know but can you fix it he said it's already in the oven" yelling"! And I said well can you fix it oh, and she said I guess I'll eat the $4, in the rudest way possible! Proceeded to sloppily throw my pizza together and when I got home it was still wrong! So disgusted with this experience!

As I placed an order at he Morehead store the claimed t was fifteen dollars then a five dollar delivery charge I'm right cross st and charged 22.60 for on large pizza once the delivery guy came the box was wet pizza taste like soap as well. Store number is 1416 if anyway possible please step up and figure the problem I like dominoes but feel if this is professional way I will never eat there again or anyone this did it for me. I ask that if ya need any further question contact me by phone ty.

We ordered by phone at 5:10 pm today, was told it would be about 35 minutes, the Dominos app showed order delivered, it was now 6:15 pm so we called the store again and they asked what our address was AGAIN, this was after we had given it to the guy that placed our order 3 times, while on the phone they said the driver just walked back in with our order, so at 7:25 pm we finally received our order, we have Pizza Hut, Marcos Pizza and others close to us, if no satisfactory response this will be the last order ever from dominos

On June 18 @ 10:28pm I placed an order by phone for a medium pepperoni pizza I was told that it would be 40-50 minutes(this was acceptable) after 65 minutes had passed I called to see if the order had gone out.I was told that I would have to come in and pick up my order because the number the driver had was wrong and when he called he didn’t get an answer so my question was “Who gave him the number” you had to have given him the number from the Caller ID, the same number that I’m calling you from now, because you didn’t ask me for my number… so why should I have to come in and pick up my order when the “mistake” is clearly not mine. She responded I don’t know but my manager said you would have to come in and pick it up, I replied I ordered it delivery for a reason so you can cancel that order…she said yeah right I don’t know what that meant but it was very bad customer service the whole experience especially for a loyal customer

Grace dominos 11:04 Friday night 24-72 hours refund I spoke with who said they were the manager and complained after an hour of waiting for my delivery I received a text it was on the way a little over and hour later it came the driver told me he had 5 delivery’s before mine and he was sure my food was still hot at this point didn’t even want the food! My kids were fed something else and in bed I spoke to that person was told she was sorry and had my receipt in her back pocket and she would give me a full refund it was never refunded to me but I got an email about a free pizza went to use it tonight and didn’t get it free I’m very upset and this is the reason I stopped ordering from here when it’s my kids favorite place to get pizza and if something is not done I promised my kids I’ll never order again from domino’s and will let everyone I know how bad of service I received that night after it was a reward for my kids and I had to let them down!!!

Domino's has a buy 2 (or more) items for $5.99 deal. If you want a specialty pizza, it's $3.00 more. When I add $8.99 and $8.99, I get $17.98. Tried it on three different calculators just to make sure. Came out $17.98 every time. But when I ordered on their website, using that coupon/deal, the charge for the two pizzas was $19.98. I had committed (to family) to buy the pizzas, so I went ahead with the order, but I'm definitely going to let everyone I know hear about it.

I have included a screenshot which shows both the price advertised and the price charged on the same page. So who is getting the extra dollar per pizza? Their web designer? The CEO? This is the kind of thing that companies end up paying out big for in class action suits. I don't have the time or energy to file one, but some lawyer with nothing better to do could probably make a bundle. If you know one let him/her know about this.

Ladysmith Virginia the minor that took my order was really rude I was talking to my grandson who was really loud I told her stop hush up the girl told me to hold on came back took my order was laughing and joking then hung up; I went outside left phone in the house came in noticed dominoes had called me back so I called the manager David told me the girl said I told her to shut up I asked to speak to his manager he told me well I don’t know what for her name is Jennifer and that’s her daughter you was talking to so nothing will be done. So I want the highest available person to address this issue because I spend to much money at Dominoes to have someone being rude to me. Thanks

Dana Null denied me and my children food and hung up on me

Tonight was the worst experience I've ever had ordering from a Domino's. I placed my online order and was called a minute later by an employee who asked, " Do you still want to order because the estimated delivery time is going to be over two hours and not 25 minutes as the app had estimated." I spoke to the manager Marlen who reiterated the same information as the employee. I told her this was completely unacceptable, but I was willing to pick up my order since I'm 5 minutes away. I told her I wanted my delivery tip refunded, which she could've adjusted, but no, she decided to void the entire transaction, and she also tried to charge me again when I showed up to pick up my order. I told her to show me proof that she voided the entire transaction, and that was absurd; she was trying to charge me twice; she pointed at a screen that was too far for me to see from my vehicle. She should have had a receipt ready that said Transaction Voided; I told her I obviously could not see the screen she was pointing to from where I was since I was sitting in my vehicle at the pick-up window. However, I also told her I would take her word for it– but I was still submitting a complaint to Domino's. Upon hearing that, Marlen then unprofessionally handed my husband our debit card back, then said, and I quote, "I'm NOT DEALING WITH THIS!" She then RUDELY handed the pizza boxes to my husband and slammed the pick-up window shut; like a child! So rude and unprofessional for a MANAGER.

I expect not to pay for this awful experience, and I hope the manager, Marlen, gets reprimanded for her disdainful and unprofessional behavior towards a paying and highly unsatisfied customer. She could have offered me a gift card because I asked for the delivery tip I added to my online order to be refunded. She could've shown me on PAPER that she voided the transaction. There are a million ways she could've handled this better, but at the end of the day, she decided to be rude, unprofessional, and I don't think Dominos should have someone like her representing their franchise. If you're going to keep her, I suggest you invest in training her on handling customer complaints efficiently and effectively. I expect to hear from the franchise owner. This was bullshit.

At 3: 05 PM I order a pizza for delivery, order #969289, as always I tracked the process thru the app tracker. At 3: 40 PM the tracker showed that the order was complete and delivered and that wasn’t the case. I called the store 4 times and 4 times I was put on hold with no “please hold” or with any customer service respect. Finally at 4:00PM I was able to speak to woman and I explained that I didn’t received my order and that the track system was showing as delivered. This RUDE woman told me that they had only one driver and hang up on me. Driver deliver my order at 4:06 PM... it took 21 min for the como mete delivery message to the actual deliver.

For the second time cold pizza ... I live in Canton Rd ... 5 minutes from the place and this cannot happen .... Horrible .. I will never buy a pizza in Domino again

This dominos on hwy 9 longs , s c we ordered a pizza about 5 days ago and when we opened the. Ox the pizza was half raw so we called them and let them know about it it was so late they said that they would replace it they put it in the computer and whenever we’re ready for it we could come get it or call and get it well they say get up here the little manager on Wednesday night on April 21 he’s working and we’re here at 9:30 and we been hauling for two days tonight can’t get through can’t get through on the computer and we get here and he says phones are down and we came about the pizza he’s so very rude he tells us that we do not have a pizza free and then he walks away I asked him for his name he said he did not have to give me his name and he said I won’t sure asking what you gonna do about the repeat that and he said he would have a general manager called me back and said we weren’t in my name and my number but he would not give me his name or his managers are than his general manager’s name so this plan he looks like he’s about 12 years old they look very nasty walk around with his hands in his pocket and then making pizzas very unsanitary and very rude not a place to go and The whole time he stayed his cell phone and then he leaves and both of them walk out the back door to smoke a cigarette lazy whole place unattended this was the worst experience I’ve ever had edit restaurant do not go there and I thought managers with love by law have to tell you their name and then he thought we were we ordered the pizza but it on the rules and they’re about pizza that was no good if they would replace it

Delivery driver left pizza on the step Didn’t ring the doorbell or call us. Left pizza on step for 15 minutes which resulted in ants in our pizza. We also have video evidence that this happened because we have a camera that points at our front door

I ordered pizza from our one and only dominoes and the order obviously did not transmit correctly through their system and I called immediately to tell them. The manager was rude and yelled and hung up on me her name was destiny. Told me I would have to call corporate that it was not her problem. I paid them over $40 for pizza I could not eat !!!!!! I tried calling corporate and they were closed and said if I had a problem then I needed to call my local dominoes pizza. I called again and the same manager hung up on me again !!!!! This lady Destiny who says she is the manager has no business whatsoever dealing with the public and lacks any kind of customer service skills. I want to be refunded the money I paid for pizza I did not order. This is not the pizza I ordered !!! Their is a problem with the app that is placing the order. All I can say is this is not my problem and I tried my best to report the problem as your system advises to do. To make matters worse the manager disregarded everything I said and hung up on me !!!!!!

I ordered a pizza and the order was set... then I get a call saying they can’t take anymore orders and I say what happens to my money and the response is it should go back on my card!?!! IT SHOULD????????
I ordered at 8:32 why did it not say that then????
I asked is the order could be transferred to another store abs the tools need no

Have ordered from the one in Salem we for years I live only 5 mins from them all his last night ear they have went to crap customer service hangs up on you when you call to inquire about your order they leave ur food along the main road not your home and then not even call to say it’s been delivered their drivers refuse to get out of their cars because they don’t wanna get their white shoes dirty that was the last excuse we got of why our food was left along the road absolutely horrible we will drive to the next town to prefer pizza for now on we will get it faster with better service going 20 mins into town to get it from another server

I placed my order at 1240am n got to the store at 1am n was told carry out was closed I told the employee that i ordered online already an he didn’t listen an was rude so me an my daughter had to travel elsewhere for horrible food

order pizza from the state Avenue dominoes from Kansas City Kansas quite often at my place of employment Bills 32. I have never had any issues I’ve always had really good customer service with everybody until last night. Last night an hour and a half went by my pizza had not got a ride I called them they said it be another 45 minutes and then it still never arrived and it was past midnight by the time that I had a chance to call back and obviously the store was closed I am highly disappointed in this customer service I had a bar full of people that were wanting pizza

Wow! I can’t believe the service tonight. We ordered a pizza for delivery and watched the delivery person leave our neighborhood without delivering it. Someone had called but we didn’t recognize the number so we didn’t answer. I called the store and when I asked where the pizza was she insisted that it wasn’t out for delivery and it was there with her. I said it was noted as delivered on the app but she just kept insisting that it was there. I asked if it was out for delivery and returned to the store she only would say that it was still there. I asked if it had been out for delivery and returned to the store was it going to deliver cold? She only said that it was under the warmer and it would be fine. She said it was going out with the driver on her next trip.

When the driver showed up she went to the wrong address. This is normal so no issues there; however, she confirmed that she’d been out earlier and went to the wrong address. So the person who answered the phone danced around my questions and lied. After I paid for the pizza - yes, paid for it - I took it inside and it didn’t travel well. It was all over the box (lots of miles on it!) I called back dominos and got the same person. I told her it was unacceptable and she proceeded to ask me what was on the pizza because she couldn’t pull it up!?!? I told her that the driver confirmed she had tried to deliver it earlier. She didn’t acknowledge any of my feedback and I expressed my frustration with that. She insisted she was addressing my frustrations but she was only listening at best. There was no concern that she lied to me. She did make a large instead of a medium but not until after she asked what size we ordered...because she couldn’t pull up the order. As I listed off the ingredients she got frustrated with herself and started to cuss on the phone. After all that the second pizza arrived an hour and a half after the original order was placed and it came without the chicken.

No call, no apology, no refund.

Dominos pizza in Greenwood Miss. has the rudest employees you has ever seen.They speak to the customers so rudely. They don’t give you chance to tell exactly what you want, will put you on hold and never return to the phone.

I hav ordered online from Dominos/Ridgeway Va, and 5+ times they have fouled the order up, and the same way. I order a meatza pizza and add a few more add ones. When the order is brought, it is delivered with only the add ones. I have talked to mgmt about this, and they always promise to do better next time, and make the same mistake again, as I wait on the replacement pizza as I write this. 4 times I had company, very embarrassing. Now that DoorDash is here, I will think twice before ordering through this location. Perhaps retraining is in order, from mgmt down.

I have noticed that the Dominos in Gainesville Florida is starting to slack in the services. I have been ordering all the time and they are now messing my order up. They miss stuff I have ordered and not receiving my order correct.

Order pizza a bread stick they wrote wrong address down so they called 1 hour later told me they can’t find my house so I ask if they was gone make another order they said yes butt never did brought the cold pizza this is Waynesburg pa 15370

When I order a large pizza for carry out. I specifically need to ask for the manager's special to get the price onthe Marquee. Ridiculous that I need to ask for the "special". Its right outside blaring! No, I want to pay for the more expensive one. If I order delivery for the same pizza is over twice as much. PLUS a delivery fee. Drives me bananas.

I order from the Oakhill west Virginia Domino's and everything was horrible! The food was cold when delivered the lettuce for my salad was slimy. I wanted a refund but they wouldn't issue one

My contact information
robinkayhickman@gmail.com

called to place a order for myself and co workers when I placed the order the person over the phone asked if I was in a room 229 I stated no and gave him the address again and also stated that I was in a certain building he stated ok and that my order would be delivered in 45 mins I thought nothing of it and continued to work when I noticed a hour and a half later that we hadn't received our order my co worker called back to the store now I supposedly got a different person who claimed that we hadn't placed the order then stated it was for room 229 when I started to tell him he was mistaken he was very rude and even called me rude bottom line we didn't receive our order he then hung up on me when I called back he claimed to be the manager and began to shout on the phone I will never spend anymore money with such a rude company especially when I haven't done anything other than place a order with dominoes pizza east brainerd rd Chattanooga tn very rude customer service

YOU ADVERTISE PIZZAS FOR $7.99 WHEN I BOUGHT MINE AT BRENTWOOD THEY CHAARGED ME $17.00 FOR A THIN CRUST THAT WAS PAPER THIN HARDLY ANY CHEESE OR PEPPORONI ON IT. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM DOMINOS AGAIN AND WILL TELL ALL MY FRIENDS.

On Wed July 10, on or around 6:30pm I made an order for 8 chicken wings a chicken ceaser salad and a liter of orange soda. I was told it would be 45 minutes. I was waiting for the order for a long time and finally called to find out what happened to the order. I was told he came by and left with order because no one was there. I was in my back yard studying. They said it was canceled. I asked could you please redeliver Im starving and I was crying and he said no we will not redeliver very rudely and hung up. Initally, When I called -- the order taker from Dominos said or you calling from 732 618 3009 at 93 William street -- I said yes. If they had the phone number in the beginning why didnt' they just call back number to at least let me know they were here. - so I was left starving and crying in front of my family because I was starving to death. I am diabetic and needed to eat. I had to call Fredericos Pizza and cry on the phone with them telling them how hungry I was and that Domions refused to redeliver my order. Frederico said no worries. I gave them my number and they called me as they were entering my street address and I order the chicken wings and salad from Fredericos. I thought that was very cruel for Dominos employees to do that to me. I would have tipped them for their services--- but I was left dying of hunger due to this incident. So cruel that it had me crying on the phone to Federicos. Sad. I was paying by cash -- what would have happened if I paid by credit card. This is poor service. When somebody is waiting that long in the first place -- they could have easily made a phone call. My address orders from Domions all the time because I have kids that lover Dominos we ever go to pick up the Managers 5 topping pizza for 9.99. Your employees need to address what excellent service is all about. This was truly sad/

I have previously complained about Pizzas from Dominnos and you reinstated my curiosity to try again. But I am back to the same page again. With all your advertising and promise to get the pizza looking like it should is one thing, but the taste is another.

Unfortunately, I had ordered a pizza from the Meadow springs the Pizza Supreme, looked lovely, very salty. But my main gripe is they have used tomato paste, not tomato sauce. There is a huge difference, but do the staff know that there is a massive difference with the paste verses the sauce. I think they need to be educated.

It was overpowering and completely spoiled the pizza flavour. I ended up throwing it out. Disappointed.

However, on a positive note the staff are very friendly and eager to please. Please can you train your pizza makers and make it clear about the difference.

Regards

Pauline Posch
040 142 897

I

Have feedback for Domino's Pizza?