Subway Customer Service

Contact Subway Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-888-4848

Subway IP, Inc. is a privately owned American based fast food submarine sandwich restaurant. With over 44,000 locations in 112 countries, this worldwide chain has casual counter service in over 26,000 United States stores alone. In 2015 revenues were reported as 11.1 billion USD.

To reach Guest Relations, call 1-800-888-4848.  Find Contact Us information here. To write a letter to CEO, Suzanne Greco, address an envelop with 325 Subway Avenue, Milford, CT 06461, USA. The corporate office phone number is 203-877-4281.

Famous for $5 footlong sandwiches, The Big Meat Taster, breakfast options, flatbread, Subway Club Card and Seattle’s Best Coffee social support is found on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.

Subway Contact Information

A-

8am-6pm EST, Monday-Friday

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Subway Complaints

I would like to know why they send out coupons for subway, and when you go to Subway do use them, they refuse to use them. I think that’s very wrong of the stores to be able to get away with that. It’s misleading and very wrong to a person that shops at Subway. I think people should just boycott subways stores completely and I will be posting that on the Internet till this problem is resolved. I am very dissatisfied with subway and refuse to buy their product any longer. Sincerely, Dale Asplund.

On 1/23/23 I went to Subway (747 W Cherry St Sunbury, OH 43074) as I have on multiple occasions around noon. Previous visits have been poor when ordering inside with staff, but I decided to go back for a quick lunch. While waiting to order a female was making a sandwich and a male came to take my order. Before I said anything, the female said "oh sh**" and I laughed and said we all have a rough day. The male then took my order, but seemed very confused and kept looking at a ticket just placed to his left and asked me again what I needed. My perception was: he did not change his gloves after wiping counter and got my footlong out and sliced it as I was ordering two six inch subs; he told the female to take the ticket to his left and she also did not change her gloves. As I started to tell the male what I wanted on my turkey / chicken sandwiches and he was doing, the female kept reaching across him (literally over his whole front side) and grabbing stuff (mostly cheese) and said something to the effect of " I don't understand why more people don't come in to this store and order online". I said wait a minute, that isn't cool what you are doing reaching across him like that while he is reaching for stuff for my sandwich. The male kept making my sandwich and she again reached across him to get get meats and I said please stop, that's not cool. They both stopped and looked at me like I was some type of ignorant person, and I just said "screw it, i'm not ordering here" and walked out of the store. My complaint and point is; I eat Subway alot and have gone to a variety of stores, but this location (747 cherry street) has been the worst I have ever gone to and have never been treated so disrespectful and seen un-sanitized as this visit. Not sure what else to say, but I definitely will be re-considering coming back to a SubWay store!! I can be reached via email at.....libbyloulou111215@gmail.com.

Never have soup or chili. Young manger don’t make it in the am. She gives out free food to people in Walmart. Says don’t sell enough soup so she don’t make it or chili. Others around the area have soup and chili. Makes no sense to me. I suggest you get people who want to work and do they job. You have cameras check them.
Have a blessed day

Jeannie

Refusal to use coupons that are their brand is absolutely ridiculous. Especially when most get reimbursed by coupon manufacturer for coupons.

Cashier was so rude.

My complaint is that on December 25, 2022, I used the subway app to order 3 sandwiches. When the app signaled that the food was ready I went to pick it up but the store was closed. I called the store number and no answer. So I waited until the next day to either get my money back or get my sandwiches. The manager was not there when I called and the assistant manager said there was nothing they could do because it was done on the app. I need my money back or I need my sandwiches. I have left my phone number and no one has called me back. I would appreciate a very prompt reply on this matter.

Not a complaint but it is the coupons I receive in the mail flyers. I have been using them but now all the subway stores in my area have signs on the doors they are not accepting the coupons.what good are the coupons if you can’t use them? The area I am talking about is in Massachusetts at Stoneham, Woburn, and Burlington stores.

I went to subways and it was the worst experience I have ever had with them, they were completely rude, had no idea what they were doing and the food made me so sick I was puking all night, never again will I have subways again.

How many friggin times a day do you have to show your stupid friggin commercials . Charles Barkley has risen to the list of most annoying person ever in a commercial. Only Kevin Hart with his act tuned to the lowest common denominators, the emu jerk who I would offer up two children to pummel until he stops wiggling, and followed by the my pillow sleeze ball. I wouldn’t buy anything from subway if you paid me to eat it.

Tried Denton hwy subway again. We want to support small business.
10 usd for turkey and Swiss.
The bread was so hard it could be used as defense weapon. Maybe softball game.
NOT EDIBLE
SAVE UR $$

I have been to 3 Subways near me with my coupons I recd in the mail NO ONE accepts them so why are you mailing out coupons to me.Not happy about this.Waste of time.

Went in to order a meal like I've done hundreds of times in the past and the service at the beginning was ok but not until it was time for my ingredients to get put on my sandwich I first had a delay with the server an angry black women or woman of color it doesn't matter because I am also black and the first server was I think maybe Hispanic or white but the rude black lady first took her time finishing up her conversation with the customer before me in which it didn't upset me until it was my time she seemed in such a rush and just started throwing the items on my sandwich even before I got to tell her what all was expected on the sandwich and I had to literally stop her twice and tell her that she was being very nonchalant and ignorant about the fact that lots of people have food allergies and she continued to disrespect me by trying to rush me because I basically had to correct her behavior one and to make sure that my meal was how I wanted it. So in all of the process the unprofessionalism of the 2 servers was apparently not common because no one seemed to care that at a very disrespect when I told her I didn't want that sandwich anymore and asked the young Hispanic or white guy if he can make the sandwich he blatantly told me no only she can make the sandwiches and then upon asking for a manager pointed me in the direction of the gas station clerk because it's located inside of a service station all to be turned around and around for requesting the store number or someone that was in charge so the store clerk went and got me a receipt with the information I needed to leave the premises like they both demanded like I wasn't coming to just spend my money and my lunch time that was only half an hour to be basically thrown out for unsatisfiable service with my food that they wanted me to purchase it was HORRIBLE. I've had subway in different countries dating back to 1999 and this has been my second bad experience with this enterprise only in Phoenix AZ different locations but unfortunately I didn't have the knowledge I have now to make a rightful complaint just horrible how they made my customer experience will not go there again when I look because I work not to far away and I see any of the 2 disrespectful employees there and I will be making another formal complaint because now I'm really in fear or relation on both they're part very ghetto behavior from both employees I'm truly disappointed.

Went to my regular subway and on this occasion I was informed no cracker for my soup. asked if the served any other thong for the soup like a roll. The girl informed they did but I HAD to pay for a veggies sub. No sub was given just the bun. $5.89 CHARGED. Not impressed at all;I left very upset because the soup was not to the normal standard. It was so thick one had to chew it.
Not to mention that they didnt put enough cheese on the sub the was purchased to notice it was there.
Sorely disappointed
This regular customer is not going back.

Horrible guest service. Site states closes at 10 pm. Closed at 830. No one in store . Lights on.

Went in and ordered a foot long spicy Italian, bread was hard, I noticed the clerk was skimpy on the meat only 5 slices of pepperoni n salami skimpy in lettuce etc. All I was able to taste was hard bread! Happened before thought over maybe a new person, but happened again today! Next time ib will go to jersey mikes where they stuff it and its fresh! Is worth paying a bit more!

Rude server and terrible attitude towards customers. Sign said closing at 8 but got there at 7:15 and door locked. Open sign was lit up. Claimed that they closed at 8 but she needed to do her inventory early so she could leave at 8. Very, very rude person. Will not be back. Will let others where I teach know how poorly run this store is so they can go to the other store down the road.

I made a complaint before and didn't hear back from noone, but why do you all send out coupon and your restaurants won't take them

Please bring back the original sweet onion sauce.. I eat Subway in Eunice louisiana 70535, at least 3 times a week, sometimes more.. myself, my daughter, and 11 grandchildren . We all miss it.

The subway at located in a truck stop at the us20 &in15 split is the chinsiest subway I've ever walked into they short u on everything from cheese to vegetables I'm not impressed and won't recommend that anyone ever stops at this location ever u will not got what ur being charged for

I enjoy lots of veggies on my subs. I always click the more button and also put a note in special instructions. I order subs at least once a week and this store will not put extra veggies on the subs. I have asked and was told that they don’t read the more or less nor do they read special instructions. After tonight I have decided to go back to Jersey Mikes. Truly disappointed with this location and it is closest to my home

I placed an order at the Santee CA. subway on Magnolia, and when I went to pick up my order, one of the sandwiches was incorrect. I wanted it exchanged for the correct sandwich and was treated very rudely by the employee named Lucia. She said the sandwich was correct Even though I showed her what I ordered on my app. She then dug through the sandwich to see what was on it, then wrapped it up and handed it back and refused to replace it with the correct one. This employee is extremely rude and the customer service is terrible! I want a refund for that foot-long.

Poor management horrible customer service

Hello, i usually don’t do this cus im not a karen but my best friend went to subway at place vertu. Imagine being on break, eating ur sandwhich when ur bacon is RAW. Yes, RAW! She goes back and the lady starts arguing with her telling her no it’s fine. The bacon was literally white, gooey and light pink. My best friend asked for the people behind her their opinion, they agree with my best friend. The lady then told her go somewhere else for ur sandwhich. I just find it disgusting and absolutely degrading. Where did the good service go? If you don’t wanna work, we’re in Canada, stay home and you’ll get payed from the government. My best friend was shocked and when she told me, I freaked out.

I be eaten at subway in most of 48 states, I bought a foot long cold cut with cheese and when I asked about the cheese she said you only get 4 pieces, I’ve been going to subway for well over 20 years and never have I gotten so little cheese. By the way it was 4 half pieces of cheese and that didn’t even cover half of my sandwich.this was at road ranger in Marion Illinois

I frequent subway. Very disappointed you no longer have sweet peppers to me this is what makes a sandwich. Huge mistake on your part for no longer having this option. Thank you

Why is there only a sell paper on sandwiches? Your business is booming from not eating all of that bread and the wrap is more healthier, convenient and tastes great.... So, if you want stand behind your wraps why should we buy your wraps? Glorify all of your products so no one is left out of a deal.

The subway in mayfield ky never accepts coupons, discounts or promotions in the store or on the app. The owner of the store says that his scanners don't work as to why he can't use in store coupons. He says the app is messed up as to why you can't do discounts and promos like the bogo50. But, I can order in another town and it works just fine. This has been going on for months! Is there anything that you can do since he owns this subway store? I mean it's ridiculous everyone in our small town is talking about it and believes he is just not honoring coupons because he loses money??

Failure to honor coupons and nastiness--this occurred at 2 different locations---why have coupons if stores don't honor them---It Jersey Mikes for me---I will NEVER EVER give Subway one penny of my business

My Subway on Bessemer city Road in Gastonia North Carolina has change management within the last five months the new management is having a problem with the coupon to come in the mail now he saying it set Waze I’m not honoring any update coupons I think he wants to make the money all of it instead of taking the coupons

You get coupons in the mail. You go to use them you're told we don't use them here at all or you're made to feel like you're committing a crime because you want to use a coupon. I work two doors down from a Subway that we choose not to use because of the way we're treated. So I go to another Subway and made you feel the same way don't send the coupons if we can't use them

This complaint is about store# 1418-0.
Just to let you know, we had just finished visiting my dying father at the hospital. We just wanted a simple sandwich.
I went in to get a quick footlong tuna.
A homeless woman came in after me.
She approached me for money at the counter. Really? She was knocking against me. She wanted a sandwich from the workers but only had 4 dollars. This woman hung around begging. After I got my sandwich, the worker made a sandwich for the pushy customer. I have compassion for the down and out people but by the worker giving her charity, more and more will show up.
I don't want to eat in a soup kitchen with a woman begging for money.
This was a horrible experience.
I won't go to that Subway ever again.

We made a online order, and ordered 3 sandwich meals that includes 3 chips and 3 drinks, My daughter went in the store to pick up the order and was told there where only 2 drinks ordered, my daughter said the cashier was very rude, I went in and received the same ATTITUDE from the cashier and showed her the order that showed 3 drinks and the reciept she gave us showed 3 drinks, the cashier not so happily gave me the 3rd drink.

My wife and I are in our 60s and on a very tight and fixed income so we dont get to eat out much especially in this Biden economy, plus coalgate oklahoma only has Subway sonic and a mexican restuarant, so we must settle for subway quite often when we CAN afford it.
Yesterday(Nov29,2022) I stopped in our coalgate subway to order mine and the wifes usual 2 footlongs(while we had a coupon that saves a little)and I began my order by asking the employee(most all these employees know me when they see me and this evening manager she knew what my first request would be) like I always do i simply ask that they turn the footlong bun on its side and cut it open EVENLY down the seam and not from the side cut which they do too fast and end up sweeping the end up high leaving about 2 inch of taller hard bun to eat(you need understand I have no teeth and i pointed this out as well) so the young lady remembered me and sad IIve been doing this that way since you asked last time and she began to cut as iI requested, and as she was doing so the other female(mid 40's brunette who always works with the female manager(owners wife i believe) and told her dont let corporate see you do that.
so I asked WHY and was told corporate dont teach it that way, so I then replied well corporate isnt paying for my sandwich nor are they eating it and I pointed out how they cut sweep up high and leave a higher piece of bun than i can eat with no teeth, she just rolled her eyes at me and then the female manager walked up having heard it all and i said SINCE WHEN IS THE CUSTOMER NOT RIGHT, the request was a simple one and the girl didnt mind it and she was helping me and I asked again ISNT THE CUSTOMER RIGHT ANYMORE,WHEN DID THAT CHANGE??BOTH THE MID 40S BRUNETTE(A REAL UPPITY BROAD TO BEGIN WITH) AND THE MANAGER JUST ROLLED THEIR EYES AND LOOKED AWAY. so i paid and left but overheard them berating the employee as i was leaving and this made me more angry.i would have preferred to talk to a human over this as im nearly blind in one eye and typing on a computer is no small task. but bottom line to me is ARE the two mid 40swomen right(the manager and the uppity broad??) are they right corporate has more say than a customer over such a simple request.????I tried calling the owner of record(a lawyer here in coalgate) but he wont return my call.I really want and deserve an answer from someone in corporate and i want the name of whoever answers me,has customer service turned so crappy that the customer is no longer right to make such as simple request.my name is Gary please call me and i feel im owed an honest answer from a human by phone on this,sooner than later...

I ordered an steak and cheese foot long one jalapeño cheddar bread. Server gave me two small scoops of steak on the footlong. I was ready to change my order or walk out for such little meat on a foot long. Server asked the manager if it was ok to serve more as if it was normal everyday service there. I complained and the gave me half a scoops more. I told them it should be 4 scoops on a foot long but I took the sandwich paid and I was very polite. Something is wrong with the service because of the manager there. I feel it’s unfair. Please look into it.

I have tried this subway three time so far I got two blt salads one had spoiled bacon on one wasn’t fully cooked and today I ordered a blt sandwich I literally got two small pieces of bacon that were raw smashed in the middle of the bread I do have pictures

On Fri. Nov. 11th ending date for PROMO ~ Buy 1 foot long SANDWICH get 1 free~ I Jeff Guglielmo presented app. W/ code FLBOGO to server @ location (287 Diamond Dr. Lake Elsinore. SERVER personally entered code with negative results as well!?!? Server immediately then made contact VIA LANDLINE to an outside manager, stating issue as such. MANAGER in turn stated, I CUSTOMER was out of LUCK!? I Jeff Guglielmo am requesting at this time what I had coming on last day if promo Friday Nov.11th 2022 (BUY 1 foot long get 1 free promo) Thank you for your service & time.

My husband and I ordered 2 subs today and the bacon was not cooked. You need to tell them it is supposed to be cooked.

Store # 2871 and Served by #821 according to receipt. The server was great. Good customer service. Being a fellow business owner is the reason for my correspondence. The worker[s] were playing music so loud that I couldn't hear often what he was asking me and I had to yell back what I wanted on my subs. To make it worse, the music was very inappropriate. Using all kind of profanity plus the "N" word several times. Just not a good look, ambience, for any business. He was good at his job, but these young people may just need a training or professionalism.

I really don't have a complaint I don't understand why y'all pay these sports people so much money when y'alls food sells itself.

Went to pick up someone food as a good samaritan that was in the ER. The employee by the the name of Michael was disrespectful with no customer service training. Yes I came at someone food. But yes I also wanted to place and order for myself. He over looked me and went to the next person.. Sir Michael you had the order and didn't fix it. I got out of line because subway employee couldn't find the order. Then instead of the employee addressing him as a employee and his horrible attitude. They are asking me to calm down. How can I? He's talking side ways out of his month & then refused to fix the order.. this was at subway on Harper st Augusta ga.

(Attached is my order) Called into subway on 10/26/22. Informed the young man and woman of my issue, I placed an order on the app and chose the incorrect locations. I chose algood tn and needed it to go to Sparta tn. Asked if this could be refunded or sent to the location I originally meant to choose. The young man said he’d call his manager and call me back. He called me back and stated he was not able to refund me, was not able to send it to the other subway location, and could not tell me when the manager would be in. Said to call back when he was there, which unsure how I’m suppose to do that when I don’t know when he is working. I call back maybe 3 mins later because it dawned on me that when I have had to have a refund before because I ordered on the app and when I got to the store they didn’t have what I ordered and the employee at the time was able to do the refund without the manager there to do it. Well this time I spoke with a very rude woman who refused to give me her name which made the situation worse and I could hear when she hung up on me because she slammed the phone down. Couldn’t believe I was just hung up on, a coworker of mine called in simply to get this woman’s name so when I do speak with the manager it can be addressed accordingly. My coworker called and spoke with the young man, she simply called to get the ladies name. The young immediately went in defense mode and said “we’re you cussing at her” (no cussing was involved at anytime during any interaction) my coworker stated “There was no cussing” the young man proceeded to then hung up on my coworker as well. I don’t know what makes this store think they can speak or hang up on customers. I just want my refund and this store to be addressed.

I work inside the Englewood Ohio, Walmart I am a paying customer, and the worker whose name is Kim refused to get off her stool to make me a pizza, I’m on my lunch hour and she told me I had to wait until the owner came in at 12 so he can make my pizza because she would not get off the chair! I asked her if she was serious or she was joking and she said yes I’m serious I’m not making your pizza, and she knew I was mad so she proceeds to bake my pizza by throwing it into the oven and all the cheese fell off. Needless to say I told her to forget it I don’t want one. I will never ever buy pizza from this place again, or anything from here again.

Manager of Lehi Subway on State St. Not only would not let me spinach yo my sandwich. But Manager scanned my 3 footlong doe 17.99 coupon. Said it was already scanned. Hander her a fresh one she cut out and said it wasn't valid. Cost us $30 plus for bad service.

I came in for lunch to not being greeted by the guy who was working (only guy one there) he was VERY RUDE. And when I called him on it her walked off and went outside I ended up leaving and will not be back. Instead of fixing food for the workers he should have gave that same energy to the paying customers

I would like to make a complaint about calling in a sandwich at 11:15 at Walmart in St Helens there is a Subway inside and I went to pick up the sandwich that had been called in at 11:30 and it wasn't ready I told the lady I would go check out and come back I wanted to know why it wasn't ready and she said because she had been waiting on customers I thought the whole reason for calling in an order was so it would be ready for pickup when you got there I had to wait until 12:00 for the sandwich to be ready and the lady that I picked it up for said the meat was rotten and she threw up all night from eating that sandwich

My husband went to Subway the beginning of this month and he had a cute pair for buy one get one free. The girl would not take the coupon she said it’s for a subway restaurant. I’m not sure what she’s talking about this is a subway restaurant in Chesterland Ohio I have used these coupons many times before Mostly in Chardon Ohio. Please advise me as to why this was done.

Why do you send Coupons out to EASTLAKE Willowick, Willoughby,Mentor and none of our Subway will take them . I will not go to any of your Subway any more . It not right to send them out and tease us like that. You have done this two months in a roll to us.

Linda Morley and Kenneth Green

False advertising for subway coupons when subway don't expect their own coupons why mail coupon out that you can not use worthless. Subway needs to fix this or start losing a lot of customers I won't go to subway now

With a 20k sold out Luke Bryan Farm Tour in Fowlerville and a large festival in Fowlerville at the Fairgrounds Sept 17th i walk into Subway at 1:30pm to find only one person working getting slammed people upset and walking out i finally got my food and exited at 2:10pm this is unexceptable!! But we needed subs so i waited the poor guy working did a great job but this was very unfair to him as well!! Where were the owners, op managers and store managers???? Someone shiuld have been there for the customers with such huge events going in!! Apparently none of them care about their customers its very sad honestly but im not shocked!! My husband was livid as was i and we WONT be returning!! They need to learn to take care of their customers and employees!!

BOTH the Subway stores that ALI ______(I do not know his last name.) franchises REFUSE to honor Valid Subway coupons...Is he allowed to do this? He is taking advantage of the people that live in these areas because they are predominately African American and Hispanic areas. I should not have to go to a specific area of Indianapolis to be treated fairly. I AM TRYING TO GET MY FELLOW NEIGHBORS TO BOYCOTT THESE SUBWAY STORES...Can you do something about this, please?

Ali (the owner), franchises both the 16th and Meridian store and the 38th and Kenwood St .

My 82 year old father went in one of the subways in Rome, Ga. My mother ordered 1 st. He ordered a chicken subway and was told they no longer have chicken. He was going to go to one across town, they told him to pay for the other one or they’d call the police on him for stealing even tho he was leaving the subway. You lost a customer for life from me. Fine with subway. Pitiful

So just out of curiosity how does Subway feel about a 17-year-old girl getting out between 11:30 and midnight and getting up and going to school at 5:30 in the morning the next day because none of the managers or other employees want to do anything else during the day so it's all left up to the people at night time so you're closing at 9:00 and these teenagers are not getting out until 11:00 11:30 12:00 because your managers aren't doing their job.

Why is Sub Way going down so fast? Food is not as good.Employees are very unfriendly.The coupons from the mail are not accepted. You can't get a real person on the phone at any corporate telephone number.The employees I've talked to said " It's a desater working here"

In coolalings store nt I just bought a 6 inch BLT which to me is bacon lettuce and tomato. I got home and opened my sub and it was just a roll with a piece of bacon! When I called the store they told me a BLT is only bacon and I had to ask for the lettuce and tomato or you don’t get it? If this is the case why is it called a BLT? Staff were disinterested names are Tahlia and Lilly I am over 60 and cannot believe this please respond

Dear Subway,

I have a complaint.
I purchased a Foot Long Chicken Sandwich with a validated date coupon (Attached). However, the Subway refused to take the coupon and did not give me the discount. I had a "Get a Foot-long for $6.99" Coupon. Its expired date is 9/24/2022. I would like to have money back of $4.03 including 9% sales tax.

The Subway refused to give me the validated Subway Coupon Price. The employee told me that the owner changed the all the systems. I think that is not legitimate because the coupon I have is the official Subway coupon.

I would like to have the over charge of $4.03 to refunded to me.
Please mail me a refund check to me addressed below.
I am attaching the receipt and coupon.
Thank you very much.

Shun Suzuki
2637 Sacramento St
Berkeley, CA 94702

The subway in wheelersburg Ohio does not care about their customers or our sandwiches they are making. I got a footlong pizza Sub and it was nasty there was barely any pizza sauce on it and the bread was hard and tuff to bit off. My boyfriend got a cold cut footlong Sub and it was nasty and the bread was tuff and hard. The workers are rude and don't care about their customers. I don't think I will be going back to subway.

Ordered off just eat from my local subway to get 2 foot long sandwiches which came with hardly no filling for the money to be told by the shop manager there was nothing that could be done and to complain to subway. How very rude

Went to Subway in Freeport Illinois. I ordered a sandwich, was asked what I wanted on my sandwich, when I told the girl what I wanted she reached across the counter to put the tomatoes on it and upon doing so her chest touched my sandwich. She was very upset when I told her I would not eat that sandwich. She threw the sandwich away and told another employee that I would not eat the sandwich because her boobs touched the sandwich. I had other people with me. The lettuce was brown. They were so rude that we just left and did not order anything. I understand that employees are hard to find but they should treat people with respect, your body should not touch food, if she is to short to reach as she stated then maybe she should stand on a stool. Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Store: 11715 Address: 1931 E. Ben White Austin, TX 78741
My friend I went to Subway to meet a friend and get a sandwich Sunday night around 7:45p to the address 1931 E. Ben White Austin, TX 78741.
My friend placed an online order and by the time I arrived to place my order she was being put out the store along with 4 others. My friend Tamara Wilson (who is also making a complaint) did Not get her order. I went back 5 minutes later and the door was still locked. There are suppose to be cameras at the store location, so I'm hoping someone is able to see the time when the subway worker put everyone out the store. We went down the street to Wendy's and I decided to circle back to the store to get my friends order. To my surprise the door was open and the subway worker was serving someone else. So, I went inside and got in line. This was the 3rd time I attempted to get in the store to get my friends order. By this last attempt, I no longer wanted Subway but didn't want my friend to lose her money. The subway worker was so rude and slow. He decided to count money while I was there waiting - so I asked if he could get the online order that was place almost an hour ago. He told me I could leave. I told him - I would if he gave me the $12 back that was spent on the online order. He said he couldn't do it and proceeded to finally make the sandwich. This has never been such a horrible experience. The subway worker has never been so rude and non-caring about customers. After he finally took 10 minutes or so to make 1 tuna sandwich, he again - closed the store and put out the other 2 people in line. This guy was so disrespectful telling me I could leave. I've never been so insulted as I was tonight at Subway. If this is how Subway operate, I won't eat anymore subway from this day on. That worker did Not have a name badge on nor did he give his name. I called up to the store several times and twice he answered and hung up in my face. This subway worker doesn't deserve a job!

I ordered one 6” Ham and Bacon and one Kids Meal. I was charged for 2 kids Meals. When I went back to Subway for my change they refused until I showed them on receipt I was charged TWICE, they only gave me $1 back. Employee by the name Robert was extremely rude and felt discriminated by him, they (female employee) also refused to give me back my receipt. My problem was not resolved and I was not given my change back. Subway robs people. I wish I could give 0 stars.

Went to Subway drive threw Friday night at 10:40. We called to make sure they were still open she said yes I close at 11 and I'm very busy with customers. She was not busy we were right across the street watching. So we pull into drive threw she ask how many subs will we need we said 6. She said I can only do 4 and then you will have to drive around again for other two. Then she tells us my husband has been at the fair all day and I need to pick him up. So it was obvious to us she did not want to serve us at all. She said she was the manager. If this is what is running your business I am sorry. I have spent most of my life in food service and this is not what I was taught. Never been so disappointed. This store is in Greenville Ohio on Wagner Rd. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Me cobraron una orden q cancele y le ablo al manager del restaurante y me ignora

Today around 11:00 am, I went to the Subway in Hoffman Estates on Palatine Road. Ordered meatball pizza footling. Employee gave me 7 meatballs (I know the average is 8.35) and REALLY skimped on veggies(asked for xtra tomatoes/cukes…got 4 of each. Terrible service. Will never give them my $$ again. Thought I’d give Subway a second chance. I did and you failed.

Your cookeville tn on williow Ave. The manager here stole my money and the guy before me was her brother and she gave him over $80 worth of food and then she told me she was doing fake good surveys whatever that is and rounded what my sandwich would be and put my money in her pocket. She also had white crusty stuff all over her nose. She was very gross and bragged about how she worked for this company for 30 years and would never be fired because if they were watching she would be fired immediately. He thought it was funny she bragged about how the food was bad but it was serving it anyways. No one will eat here until this manager is gone I think they called her Wanda. She's very mean and hateful and there's no telling what she's charging you or serving you. No one needs her till she's gone there's no telling what you'll catch. She needs to be fired and gone so we can have the subway we love back. Or we can all just keep posting Social Media stuff and making sure no one eats there

I mobile ordered a turkey wrap and received the picture attached. It was completely in shambles with most of the contents missing that I had ordered. Since it was a mobile order, I couldn’t have them remake it. This was the store in newbury park

The employee at Subway located in the city of California City at 8116 California City Blvd Suit 105, California City, CA 93505, employees don't use gloves to serve you with pandemic of COVID and other diseases it is a cincer.

Furthermore; they have cigarettes' on their ears while serving you very concerning.

Subway not honoring their own coupons. I entered a subway store #26851-0 at 576 Shrewsbury Comm. Ave. Shrewsbury, PA. 17361 and placed my order and the order was being made and they told me they don't take the subway coupon or no double meat on ham and turkey subs. I was very disappointed. If the order had not been already being made I would have walked out. I am very dissatisfied. with that Subway for not honoring the coupon or not being able to double the meat. At these time of gas inflation and driving to the subway to use the coupon is was very disappointing that they did not honor their own coupon.

Staff not listening and adding toppings, including cheese, when instructed not to. Associated use his hand to text while making my sandwhich, and the same hand and same gloves to handle the cash register, his phone and my food. My food was promptly thrown away. This is not the first issue I've had with the same employee

I had two subway Club sandwich prepared the girl put much too heavy on the mayonnaise and the oil and vinegar. She did not give me a receipt I tried to return the sandwiches they tell me the managers is not here.The girl preparing the sandwiches did nspeak English I cannot communicate with her .

I called the harrison subway on ring road in harrison ohio 45030 a young man got on the phone I explained the web site was down couldn’t use my coupon or place my order it was buy 2 get one free asked could he asst me he said no I advised they have in the past he told me it’s not his problem the sites down I replied with excuse me he said I was being rude I asked his name he said frankly it was none of my business and the call ended I had worked at subway for 8 years never would I speak to anyone I frequented this location quite often not anymore after that

I was treated poorly today by your representative. She left her store for around 30 minutes with no sign posted that she would be back. She was in the bathroom etc…. NO SIGN. Then she comes back and starts yelling at me. I was in the wrong and I tried to apologize for it but she was not having it. She went to the store police and called the city police on me when I was already out in my car in a handicapped spot. Ohhhh did I mention that I’m a 64 year old black disabled unemployed woman who just wanted a sandwich. Now after living 2 blocks away for 30 years this Pam says she won’t serve me so I have to go to McDonald’s arbys etc…. And I had to send a friend in to by a sandwich for me to get the information I needed to file this complaint.

Made everything wrong! Missing one sub. When called was rude and said sorry you took it out the store. We ordered online u had it bagged. Worse service ever never go back and will tell everyone not to go there either. $50 for nothing out a piece of meat.

I ORDERED FOOD AT THE SUBWAY ON 107 BISCAYNE BLVD MIAMI .
ON WAITING FOR THE ORDER MY FRIEND AND I WITNESSED 2 LARGE BLACK RATS RUNNING FROM THE STORAGE ROOM.I COMPLAINED BUT IT WASNT TAKEN SERIOUSLY. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE.THE HEALTH INSPECTOR NEEDS TO SEE THIS

I was treated very rudely at eight thirty in the morning because I wanted coffee.
It took three separate times going into the store before anyone came to the front.
I am not alone in my problem with this person.
You have lost a customer if it means anything to the company, it means nothing to that particular assistant manager.

I politely and discreetly told the manager at Subway in Angola on Wayne Street about my experience. I received a foot-long that I ordered through the online app and it was not made as per my instructions. It was difficult to eat because it was so sloppy. I had missing ingredients. I had one piece of cheese per each 6 inch. (Should have been 4 slices) I told the manager that the meat was put on the top of the bread instead of the bottom and she told me that is how it’s supposed to be. I’ve never had a Subway sandwich made that way before and it made it very difficult to eat. Overall, I have had an unsatisfactory experience when placing my sandwich orders online through the app. Most of the time the sandwiches are not as indicated by the app. Mostly, my experience has been about missing ingredients or ingredients put on that were not requested. My overall experience with this manager on Wayne Street and Angola was that I left the restaurant feeling like she really didn’t care and she never even offered to make it right. I told her I have the rest of the sandwich in my vehicle if she would like to see it, she said nothing.

Placed Phone order. My card was charged. Restaurant told me when I arrived they did no have the ingredients for my order. They said to use website for refund. Website has absolutely no option to complain or request anything without a receipt number, and I do not have a receipt because I received no order and not receipt.

It seems to be impossible to contact Subway in any manner to receive a refund or any other matter.

This is not my 1st time this has happened but upon placing an order the in order the representative working for Subway laid the food aside went to another customer while my food laid there unattended the 1st time it happened a fly landed on the food because it was being unattended this time there was not a 3rd person in line to be waited on my food laid there getting cold while I waited possibly another fly landing on the food this is something that can be reported to the health department and I believe that this should be addressed the employees that were working were rude. The store location is in bowling green ky at a local IGA market located on cemetary road.

i went to lunch at the subway in quincy, florida and the doors was lock and they wasnt letting any one else in the store i find that unacceptable and i really want to eat subway.

I went to get subway on March 19 2022 in SE Calgary AB (the Township subway location). I got a foot long sub. When I got home I started eating it, a few bites in, I chomped down on something hard and upon pulling that item out of my mouth, it was a glass shard. We took the sub and piece of glass back to the subway we purchased from. they refunded us our money, but my husband noticed that one of the bread ovens had a visibly broken pane of glass on the inside of the oven.. he told the employee and she said it had broke the day before but no one has done anything with it yet. They continued to serve customers. This is unacceptable. They should have thrown all that bread out when the glass pane broke and replaced it immediately. I could have seriously done damage on my insides and or gums and teeth. Not to mention I am currently pregnant. NOT OK.

I had coupons to eat with. I am a single mother with limited income. We cannot afford Subway alot, so I had coupons. Subway is a franchise, I had coupons that had not expired. The worker told me they do not take paper coupons...

I already had my sandwiches, I spent 24.00 where it would have been about $15.00 with my coupons. I have my receipt. I was at the Subway in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky Walmart .

Could I get a partial refund? or gift card?

Thank you for your any help.
Stephanie

I ordered a chicken bacon ranch melt it didn't have no bacon or ranch dressing I also got three other sub's they they was not right the didn't put no oil or vinegar or salt pepper they didn't have tomatoes or mayonnaise they just made a big mess out of two of these sub's they have 4 people working and was not busy I don't see myself going back there anymore that was a bad experience thanks

I picked up my pickup order at 2:16 at your bucklin hill subway in Silverdale WA. The cover was sealed. The re riot said all the items and the price I paid. I got the order home and it did not have my lays chips. I called the office and was told they can’t just refund the price of the chips. That was that. I just paid for chips I f didn’t get and now you’ve lost me as a customer forever! The young man answering the phone had all kinds of excuses and no solutions.

My call in order was not fixed to my special instructions.
I can’t eat onions or green peppers!
They evidently did not read !
Shelbyville Kentucky 93,Howard Drive
Not the first time I’ve gotten the wrong stuff!

When I got to the subway there was no clerk I had to yell in the back room to get her attention, she did not seem happy. I wanted the flat bread but she said you were out of it, that was OK so I got the Italian bread had my sandwich made when I got home I had no napkin no receipt and the bread was so hard that I could not possibly have eaten the sandwich. And I’m just so upset over it.

Jerod was something that no one could predict.
Cheating your customers and franchise owners on fake tuna fish is a corporate decision made knowingly.
After all of this, you guys then chose a purple hair to be your spokesperson??
Have you lost your minds??
I believe that you need to refresh upper management in order to be fresh as a company.....
Maybe follow Dominos Pizza's lead and simply stand up and take full responsibility for the insanity after firing the CEO and many upper managers..

My reasons for giving the food back and going to another location is due to the poor energy and lack of care my sandwich was made in front of me with the worst care cameras will show and the attitude and energy is what really done it for me I wouldn't recommend any one to order at this location with these 2 employees that are on now.

I went thru drive thru at 720 west Jackson Sullivan Illinois, ordered a chicken bacon ranch Salad with lettuce tomatoes cucumbers and shredded cheese, 9.49 and I got chicken bacon ranch with spinach tomatoes and shredded cheese, so I took it back and asked them to fix it and second time I got chicken bacon no ranch with lettuce tomatoes and shredded cheese at 9.49 for a salad I would like it to be made my way thank you,, do not use my email because I never check it

1-21-22 Today we tried ordering subway online for 1st time , We do all our ordering online @ other restaurants, We wanted to order online because of buy one footlong get one free , I spent 20 minutes everything went okay but wouldn't let us check out. I drove down to the Wymore Nebraska store asked why I couldn't place order. The employee's said because they have no internet and everyone's been in complaining about it, Employee's told me to make a complaint because nothing has been done , this Apparently has been a problem for sometime . We did Not order food because employee's said Management would Not honor our free footlong

went to your store at 1281 north Glenwood ave Dalton ga on 01/18/2022.Upon entering the store the male employee was sitting around playing on his phone. after walking up to the counter he was bothered that we wanted to order. He started fixing my sons order and my son asked for something extra and the employee says well you know that's gonna be extra..my son says that's ok.then the guy asked something else and neither my son nor myself heard exactly what was said. Since my son didn't answer him he laid the sandwich down and started fixing the Spanish guy who was behind us.Finally the female worker came over and finishwed the sandwich while the employee and the other customer were cutting up and being funny. If this is your customer service I feel sorry for your company. Both employees didn't look happy to be there but if not let them go to mcdonalds where this is tolerated. THANKS MIKE ELLENBURG

TOWARD THE END OF DECEMBER I WENT TO THE SUBWAY IN OSCODA MICHIGAN. I ORDERED THE ROTISSERIE
CHICKEN FOOT LONG. THE BREAD WAS HARD, STALE. THE CHICKEN WAS TINY, DRY OUT, AND HARD AND ONLY 3 LITTLE PIECES ON A FOOT LONG. NO RANCH, THE LETTUCE WAS BROWN. I WILL NEVER GO HERE AGAIN AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE NOT TO EAT THERE.

Was in Subway located at 720 carol ave Merced ca today and gave them my coupon that was sent sent to me in the mail expiring 2/13/2022. I went to use it there and it wouldn't scan so they refused to take it. It was for buy 1 get 1 free. I don't have the coupon as they took it and waded it up and threw it in the trash. I asked for it back and the girl said no it wasn't any good. I did use a coupon from the same sheet 2 days ago and it worked fine. It is very upsetting to be treated this way. I'm in there all the time. Had to pay regular price of $15.38 for 2 sandwiches. Don't know if I will return to that location again. Thank you for your time.

Yesterday Jan. 11th, 2022 A friend and I went to the drive through @ subway about 9:45a We both got a 6 inch Chicken Teri Sub...it was disgusting...the bread was hard around the top and bottom...It was made so sloppy that it was falling apart and soggy..When I got ready to pay...I gave her my phone to scan it. My sister sent me a $25 giftya subway card for Christmas...it would not go through for some reason...I was charged $12.49 for the 2 6" subs..which I felt we were over charged. We didn't get any extras...just the 2 subs. I ended up having to pay cash for them...I ended up b n lucky because I had only $12.50 n my wallet.Im going to contact giftya and see if I can put that $25 gift card on some place else as Subway has really gotton bad.

This is subway on ironbridge road near Walmart.
Worker came from back and did not wash hands. I had to ask for that to be done. Afterwards she kept pulling on her mask with gloved hand then handled food. Mask is germy and hers was too big. Felt as though food was being contaminated and overall good hygiene did not seem to be a priority

Rude person behind the counter. I was ordering a sandwich and he didn't seam to know what to put on the sandwich ,which I ordered by name. I was telling him what veggies to put on it . He didn't even smile or say thank you. Just plain rude. Need new people who know how to service the public, with a smile. Subway in Brownwood Texas on Commerce square.

On December 3,2021 @ around 8:30 pm I had ordered some sandwiches and wanted to use a coupon that was buy a 6”sub with chips and drink for $6.99.. as I got to the store to pick up my food the employees said I couldn’t use this coupon and had to do a complaint about it.. so for 2 orders I paid $24.22 when it shouldn’t have been that much.. I pick up my sandwiches and when I got home which is only 5 minutes away my sandwich was so soggy I did not finish it.. I would’ve taking them back but the store was closed..I’m disappointed in all of this and I’m not sure I can go back to you guys again… This was the first time in months that I have ordered subway sandwiches and never was it ever like this.. Thank you

Order a foot long Turkey bacon ranch from Subway & I got 1 slice of turkey on it & no bacon. I took it as a loss

2 weeks later I ordered a Itialian foot long & I got a 6 inch sand which & there was no ham on it. I called the restuarant to tell them but they gave me the run around.

On December 3 2021 @ 8:40 pm I had placed an order for pickup and could not get the coupon to work . I ordered 2 6” subs with 2 bags of chips. And paid full price and my coupon was for 6” sub chips and drink for $6.99.. I got to the store and they said they could not refund my money back and had to do it this way.. I’ll say I was not to happy with the service or my sandwich. Sandwich was soggy and I couldn’t finish it and was unable to go back only cause they had closed @9pm..I will not be going back any time soon

I ordered our food online for a delivery subway took my money and never delivered my food so i came to the store on short blvd in walmart they claim to not have ever received a online order the lady was very rude i ordered my food at 421 today its now 6 and no food i live a block away ...this is stealing and now im going to make a police report....

The people that work there are slow. They should probably get more training and should also be nicer to their customers

I ordered a sandwich at the Fosston Minnesota Subway and received a terrible sandwich that made me sick. It appeared the meat was spoiled and the employee Tami LePier was extremely rude and was cussing at the other employees. She may have been the owner. I was told later by friends the ingredients are usually spoiled and Tami is always rude and is frequently intoxicated and seen drinking wine while working. Will never eat here again and also reported this to the health department.

Have feedback for Subway?