Best Buy Customer Service

Contact Best Buy Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-888-237-8289

Best Buy Company, Inc is an American multinational consumer electronics company. There are 1,050 Best Buy locations in the US and 125,000 employees. It is publicly traded on the NYSE:BBY. Revenues have dropped the last ten quarters and marketing will primarily lean towards digital advertising as opposed to paper.

If you have a problem with a Best Buy purchase you may call the customer service number at 1-888-237-8289.  You may also contact the CEO, Hubert Joly at the corporate office address, 7601 Penn Ave. S, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55423. Corporate office phone number is 877-415-3487. The customer forums are another place that Best Buy suggests you look for help.

Known for its 24/7 Geek Squad, Best Buy was founded by Richard M. Schulze in 1966 and originally called Sound of Music. You may find forums on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin helpful as well.

Best Buy Contact Information

• Best Buy headquarters address

• 7601 Penn Ave
    • Richfield
    • MN 55423

1-888-237-8289

Browse reviews of other Electronics Stores

Top Best Buy Complaints

I have spent several thousand dollars over the last 2 years at Best Buy. When I call for information on a product either before or after purchasing, I am on hold for 30 to 60 minutes with nonsense irritating "music". This is a serious customer relation problem that makes Best Buy less than concerned with the customer.
Either take care of your customers or shut the doors.

I PURCHASED A LG GAS RANGE FROM BEST BUY ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO. I WENT TO USE MY OVEN AND SUDDENLY SPOKE AND A FLAME WAS COMING OUT OF THE REAR OF THE OVEN.
WE CALLED BEST BUY (GEEK SQUAD) ABOUT THE PROBLEM. GEEK SQUAD SENT A REPAIRMAN, WHO ORDERED A PART AND MADE AN APPOINTMENT I WEEK LATER. THE SECOND REPAIRMAN ARRIVED A WEEK AFTER THE FIRST ONE AND INSTALLED THE PART. iT DID NOT WORK, FLAMES STILL COMING OUT OF THE STOVE. HE ORDERED MORE PARTS. A WEEK LATER ANOTHER REPAIRMAN ARRIVED. HE INSTALLED THE NEW PART. THEY DID NOT WORK. HE ORDERED MORE PARTS.

NOW A FOURTH REPAIRMAN HAD AN APPOINTMENT FOR 2/13/19. I RECEIVED A CALL FROM BEST BUY CONFIRMING THIS APOINTMENT AND A SO CALLED SUPERVISOR ALSO CALLED TO CONFIRM.

IT IS NOW 12:40PM AND NO REPAIRMAN.

I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE TO FIND OUT WHERE IS HE. THEY TOLD ME THE APPOINTMENT IS NOW FOR SATURDAY 2/16/19. NO ONE CALLED OR ANYTHING TO SET THIS NEW APPOINTMENT.

IN TALKING TO CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY TOLD ME THEY HAD TO ORDER NEW PARTS. I ASKED WHAT PARTS HAD TO BE ORDERED. THEY Said A FAN ASSEMBLY. IT WAS A LIE. THE FAN WAS HERE A WEEK AGO.
THIS IS THE 4TH TIME TRYING TO FIX MY STOVE. WITH IT IN NOT WORKING ORDER FOR OVER 30 DAYS.
I GUESS IF THIS REPAIRMAN CANNOT FIX IT HE WILL ORDER MORE PARTS.

MY EXPERIENCE RATING IS A QUARTER STAR AT BEST.

2-12-19 Went to your store in Snellville, Ga. to purchase TurboTax Deluxe. I asked Anthony for the downloadable version. He got the item from behind the counter and rang me up. When I got home I discovered that he had given me the disc instead. I returned and he said he didn't have the downloadable version. He started to process my return and called for an override. The manager who responded said since the seal on the package was broken he couldn't refund my purchase. Even with your employee admitting it was his mistake he said no. I told him I would guarantee him that it would be refunded if I had to contact corporate. He then told me I had threatened him but couldn't tell me how. I asked to speak to the store manager and was told no. He then said he would go see if he could do it. I waited 10 minutes for him to return and finally left. He never returned.
I asked 2 different employees if there was a local corporate office and they didn't think so nor did they know of a District Manager. This situation needs to be resolved and it was your employee's mistake

On December 15, 2018, I purchased a portable 26 lb ice maker for $99.99 as a Christmas present. The person I gave it to did not need it, and wished to have the money or store credit instead. Twice before individuals have tried to return the ice maker, but because it was not returned during the 30 day store policy time period, it was declined. Today I personally tried to return it, but received the same rejection due to store policy. I expressed my disappointment as I have been a long time loyal customer of Best Buy, as has my family. This is the first time we have ever tried to return something, and though the information is written on the receipt, I did not know about the unusual return policy (as standard practice from my experience is 90 day return policy.) I feel that if the return policy is only 4 weeks, that should be verbalized at time of purchase as not many people read details in their receipts. I asked that an exception be made in this case due to: 1) My family are long time loyal customers of Best Buy 2) The return policy is an unusual policy and we were not educated of this at time of purchase 3) We are not requesting a refund, but for store credit 4) We, as customers, are not habitual returners of product, and therefore, the oversight could be excused this one time.
The manager, Miranda, was professional and apologetic, but refused to make an exception for us. I told her that my family will not return to Best Buy as customers if we do not feel we are valued. Miranda verbalized understanding.
I am asking for approval for store credit, showing that a policy does not take precedence over the satisfaction of a loyal customer with the understanding that we now know the policy, and future late returns will not be accepted. Otherwise, as explained to the manager, my family will not return to Best Buy, choosing to patronize a business that shows they value our business.
Thank you for the consideration to a mutually beneficial resolution;
Julie Carstensen
458 220 8624

BEST BUY #2517
2370 POPLAR DRIVE
MEDFORD, OR 97504

I have always had good service when patronizing your store in Charlottesville, Va. The people are friendly, courteous and professional. No complaints there. I have purchased computers, TV's and other items with no issues. In the past I have also returned TV's, VCR/DVD units and such and was not charged when returned to this location for recycling. Recently I purchased a TV/DVD combo unit to replace an older TV and stand along VCR/DVD player which I returned for recycling. This time I was charged a $25.00 fee to have it recycled. When I was told I would have to pay this I asked the associate why did I have to pay to have it recycled and she said it was store policy which I informed her I had not had to do it in the past. I then told her where is the incentive to recycle these items if you have to pay to do it. No response. My feelings are if you are going to charge me to purchase a new item and then charge me to recycle the older unit, I will just shop at your competitors and take the old units to the dump. At least I can take a whole truck load of junk to the landfill for a whole lot cheaper. I am requesting you reconsider your policy on charging to recycle and it would be most appreciated if you would send me a $25.00 gift card for free to replace what you charged me on my last visit. Thanks.

I have an issue with the printer ink replenishment program. I have an Epson XP 6000. Mine has run very low on black, and is getting low on magenta. It did what it was supposed to do with ordering replacements. The magenta order went through fine and I received that one today. The black ink was "unable to be fulfilled" I still don't understand why. I have called Best Buy support and talked to 8 different people there. Was referred to Epson, where I talked to 2 there (lost the call once there), and was referred back to Best Buy. After 9 more people and still no help so far, lost connection again. I seem unable to see if I am able to get any other color then magenta in auto replenishment. I keep cycling through the pages over and over and find no answers, and those that I have talked to have no answers either. I finally tried cancelling the replenishment and now cannot get back into it no matter what I try. I have spent 3 hours trying to get this resolved and have gotten nowhere. Can anyone help me with this? At this point I am extremely angry unhappy with this replenishment program that should be saving me money and time!

I attempted to get the receptionist on the phone at your Puyallup Washington store on South Hill to allow me to speak with a computer person in that department but she refused and would not let me speak to anyone but herself stating that she worked all over the store and new everything. Fine, I asked her my question and she had no answer. She would not transfer me to the computer section, so, I quit. I have had it with your stores politics and terrible service. Even though I have had an account at your store for a few years now, I am done with you; I called your credit card company and closed my account. I will not be returning to your store. Period. In addition, since I am a member of many fraternal groups within the confines of the USA I will endeavor to contact them all and allow them an understanding that your Australian based firm refuses to even attempt to work with Americans and suggest they do business elsewhere.

I was informed today that your return policy for an item that I purchased during the holiday cant be returned (unopened) nor can I receive store credit. This wasn't told to me when I purchased the item. We have spent 10's of thousands of dollars there over the last few years. 5 TV's, Computers, Watches, gaming systems the list goes on and on. The staff was beyond rude and when I asked for a manager to speak with they told me he didn't speak with anyone. I then called the office and spoke with a woman who basically told me the buck stopped with her and I didn't need to talk to her manager. This all over a $99.00 headphone. I would love to actually hear from someone on this matter. If this is the type of service you are starting we wont be back. FYI- we originally went into the store to purchase our son a new tv for his new home. My number is 937-604-3884.

Went to the Riverbank, CA store this morning to buy several USB cables and wanted to pay. I was told that the only register open was at Customer Service. I got in line but left without paying after 5 minutes since both representatives were working on complex issues. Come on, guys. It was 11 AM on a Monday. You've got sales people all over to answer questions, but only 2 people handling all the customer support issues as well as manning the registers? I try to buy local but you turn it into an unpleasant shopping experience. I'm ordering the cables on Amazon. BTW, I would have given you 0 stars had it been an option.

i was shopping at the curtner st plant location of the best buy store the manger and i never so eye to eye that afternoon the manager and i exchanged words with one another then he told me that he did not want to see my FAGGOT AS IN HIS STORE AGAIN i said you cant do that he told will just have to see if i can do that HE REALLY HURT MY FEELINGS AS AN ELLIOT MEMBER OF BEST BUY. please contact me right away befor i do something like call the news and report this manager to channel 7 or 5 and or 2 news

SINCRLY YOUR Huey Napier

I ordered an installation for a wall-mounted TV. The Geek Squad person didn't show up during the designated time, and they never called me to say they were late. I had to call Best Buy to see what happened during which I had to hold for over 30 minutes before anyone answered. The Geek Squad person then called me and said they would be over an hour late, and that they were late because they were picking up my TV from the store (I already had the TV at my house). The overall customer service experience was so poor which is really frustrating when you've spent a lot of money. I also took off of work when I don't have much time to take, so very disrespectful and unprofessional.

On Black Friday 11/2018, I went to Best Buy to buy a set of AirPod at $180, but they didn't have them in stock and they said they will ship the to my house. Then a few days later the provided a USPS tracking number, and I waited, and waited, and waited, and NO AirPods ever arrived. Checking out the USPS website with the tracking number, which said it received the electronic information from Best Buy, which assigned a tracking number but nothing was shipped. Came into the local Best Buy store to cancel the order to get my money back, but then the customer service people there said I need to call their toll free number to have the order cancel and they can't cancel the order from their store. Kept calling the number they provided, but they kept saying we will ship them to you, wait a couple of week. We're talking about over a month later (today is 1/15/19), and I finally came back to the store demanding to cancel the order and a refund. But NO, they gave me another number to call and they finally issued a cancellation case number, which I will have to call back 3 days later to follow up on. Damn, this is ridiculous, over a month later and approaching 2 months, no AirPods and no refund. NEVER EVER buy anything from them if they don't have it in their store., or you will be very sorry and waste a lot of time trying to get your money back.

Trying to get a dishwasher installed. They give you a time frame of 12 to 6 My wife happens to call to see if we’re in the list. The girls says no. We received an e mail the day before saying they will be out. The employee calls back and says of ok you are on the list. 10 minutes later. They won’t be coming out. The truck broke down. No call back. Nothing. What a joke of a system. I want someone to install the dishwasher. I don’t need a truck. Very unhappy.

Riverdale Utah bestbuy

I spend around $700 recently at bestbuy within the month. $515 for 50" flatscreen tv. $80 gaming mouse. $70 for a logitech g633 gaming headset($40 off)(down from $110
(I can provide all of the receipts for proof)

I noticed the better version of the logitech (G933) for $100 with $50 (down from $150) but i chose the g633

On the last day of return the g633 headset completely broke, my girlfriend noticed noises com ik ng from it during play that i could not hear and then the lights went out and it never worked.

I took back on the same day and was seeing about upgrading to the g933.

Since i bought during christmas i wanted the store sales rep manager Scott to make the price similar to the christmas sale of the other headset so i could upgrade.

Scott would only price match amazon and take off an addition $3 which would make the difference $85 where the sales should be $50 difference.. i wanted to pay at max $60

He would not budge and i was furious at how little he would help though i had spent so much at bestbuy. Both of the headsets were on sale when i bought then and the one i bought simple broke with no type of miss use. I was sold a faulty headset and treated unfairly.

Though i spent around $700 i saw little leeway in return with anything.

Very poor customer satisfaction.

Scott should be demoted.

there should be no reason why I cant dial directly to the store and speak to a live agent. If best buy is to cheap or become complacent with customer services then the hell with ever using the store again.

I bought a refrigerator from Best Buy in January of 2018. Upon delivery my hardwood floors were damaged along with my front porch. I have made a claim with your company as well as your delivery company. I have spoken with them several times, they actually sent someone out to look at the damage. I sent them an estimate like they requested, since then no one will call me back. This has been an ongoing problem for 1 year now. I need help with my damaged floors. There is no reason at all for your paying customer to be put off for 1 calendar year to get something taken care of that your delivery company damaged. Unacceptable!

Dear Best Buy,
On Sunday, November 10, 2018, I purchased a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S9 Coral Blue phone for $792 (#355028092096678), from your Monroe, New York location. In less than 30 days the phone began to malfunction by freezing and re-starting on numerous times.
On December 9th, I went to the Middletown, New York, Best Buy location and informed the sales consultant Shakiya Bates of my issue, and she instructed me to go to a Verizon store because Best Buy’s store policy will only exchange the phone if it is within less than ten days. I went to Verizon and they informed me that they could not assist me since I purchased the phone from a different dealer. I immediately called Shakiya Bates and after being on the phone for nearly one hour the Best Buy Mobile manage spoke with me and suggested that I go to their Monroe, New York location and lease a cellphone so that I would not be without a phone, and to ship my phone to their repair center.
This is an outrage! I just received the first payment for the new phone, and it is malfunctioning, and the only solution that the Best Buy’s manager had was to ante up additional funds to lease a phone so that I can mail the new phone to their repair shop. Does this make sense to anyone? I do not have that type of money and no one should have to automatically put a warranty on a brand new phone it should work for at least a year without problems. My request at this time is for a new cell phone, and no I do not have the original box; nor do I want a refurbish cell phone which I could have originally purchased for under $300.
Your attention to this issue is most appreciated.
Tonya R. Florestal

Good afternoon, let me first start off by saying I have been a loyal BestBuy customer for over 15 years so I was shocked about my last order. Mind you, I had just spent$1,400 on a computer a few weeks ago.

I decided to purchase my wife a Fossil - Gen 4 Venture HR Smartwatch 40mm Stainless Steel - Rose Gold with Blush Leather Strap for Christmas. Below are images of how my item arrived. No manufacture packaging just the watch with bubble wrap. This is highly unacceptable. So I called BestBuy and the representative told me the BestBuy in Rockaway NJ will have one available on 12/22/2018 you can exchange your product there, she gave me the case # 221828656.

I called BestBuy and spoke with Onika who confirmed there is no knowledge of the Rockaway BestBuy receiving any new watches this weekend. So not only do I not have my item, but the rep I spoke to gave me false information. I decided to write you an email before I got on social media and complained because everyone deserves a fair chance to make things right.

Oneka and Mike who is the manager at BestBuy Rockaway tried everything in their power to help me which I truly appreciate because it’s not their fault.

I look forward to hearing from you with a resolution to resolve this. In the meantime, Mike suggested I purchase a new one and I can come to the Rockaway BestBuy to bring the original one back and credit my account.

Now my wife will not get her gift on Christmas and this is unusual for BestBuy to provide really bad customer service. I have been a customer for a very long time. I have a Bestbuy Credit Card and I am part of your rewards program.

I expect to hear a response within the next 5 business days. Thank you for taking time out to read my email. I have also attached print out of my recent purchases.

Have since read many complaints about Best Buy from other consumers. Wish I had read them first. This will be the last time we order from them.
Our stove went out Christmas Eve (not their fault); went on Best Buy on-line to see what was available and how soon it would be delivered. Ordered a GE range (Which website assured us was available), scheduled delivery appointment for Dec 26, 2018 between 1:00 and 5:00pm. Received at least 6 emails and 2 phone calls assuring us of our delivery appointment day and time frame. The morning of scheduled delivery, service man calls to say the store does not have the range - call them to reschedule. Called the store, told "sorry for the inconvenience," but the stove is on back order, could schedule an appointment for Jan 1st. How ridiculous! Delivery on a holiday? Jordan, your customer service representative got upset, said not her fault, after all we did not come into the store to order. What kind of service is this? The website is not given correct info? Called customer service, spoke with 4 different representatives, each saying, "Sorry for any inconvenience," given 4 different delivery dates, Jan 8, 9, 11 and 13, ( a Sunday?) 2019. Told it would take 24 to 48 hours to speak to a supervisor who might be able to offer us a different model for the same price with an earlier delivery date. No way to run a business. Many other stores around that we will use in the future. FYI, that same model GE range was installed yesterday by Lowes for the same price. Best Buy needs lots of help, but we aren't waiting around for that to happen.

I'm using this forum because you obviously have more complaints than commendations and that is a terrible thing for any large size business.

I only hope that someone intelligent reads this and passes it along to the proper authorities.

I DON'T HAVE A COMPLAINT.

I WANT TO COMMEND ONE OF YOUR EMPLOYEES FOR HIS EXCELLENCE IN HANDLING A MATTER I HAD TODAY AT YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT AT THE DAYTONA BEACH, FL LOCATION.

I PURCHASED A LG 50" TV THE OTHER DAY WITH THE INSURANCE POLICY. I DECIDED I DID NOT WANT THE POLICY COVERAGE AND WANTED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR 6 MONTH PAYMENT PROGRAM.

THE EMPLOYEE'S NAME IS ERIC WHO HELPED ME THROUGH EVERYTHING AND HE WAS EXCELLENT BECAUSE I HAD TO RENEW MY BB CARD, REFUND THE ENTIRE AMOUNT TO MY VISA CARD AND THEN SET UP THE 6 MONTH PAYMENT PROGRAM ON THE BB CARD. HE DID ALL THIS BY BEING TOTALLY PROFESSIONAL AND PLEASANT.

I WISH HIM WELL AND IN MY EXPERIENCE IF EVERYONE WAS LIKE THIS YOUNG MAN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE SO MANY COMPLAINTS ON YOUR SITE.

I DO HOPE THIS MESSAGE IS ACTED UPON.

WM. J. LEVY
386-671-6846
ZEV57@AOL.COM

I just returned home after three hours on the road after being told by an associate over the phone that my order 1118353735406 would not be delivered until 12/24/18. When I asked him if I would be able to pick the item up at a store (1 hr from me) tonight he said yes. Get to the store and they said I could not do this. Spoke on the phone with customer service and because I did not get his name there was nothing they could do. When asked if everything is recorded I was told that it was but there are two sides and because this associate did not log the call there was no proof that we had the conversation. So, after speaking with the manager Lisette (see I did learn to get names) she said that there was nothing she could do and no one was over her with her crap attitude. My wife wants me to take the TV back to the store when we receive it and never order from Best Buy again. I'm livid that there is "nothing" that can be done because a person didn't do their job and log a call?

Store #309 in Merrillville, IN Member ID #2832352197

On 12/19/18, I picked up my Toshiba computer from the Geek Squad. It was to have been cleaned up and updates made to drivers that would not allow me to install a new printer. I had been told by the help screen contact for an HP Printer that not all of the drivers were present. I had other issues with that printer and returned it to WalMart.

I purchased a Canon Pixma TS6220 from Best Buy in Merrillville, IN and told the Geek Squad representative my issues. I was assured that could take care of that as well as clean up any other items needing attention. They also agreed to delete the information for my old HP Printer and set up the computer for the new Canon printer to where I would only need to download the Canon data to complete the installation process.

When I tried to install the Canon printer information to my computer after picking it up at the store, the download was not successful. I was connected with Canon's help team who told me my computer was infected with malware and malicious programs. I told them I had just paid $149.99 to the Geek Squad for that same service. They said they do not comment on services of other computer companies. Ecomputer support gave me as much free assistance for free as they were allowed. Because I needed my printer in service, I agreed to pay their fee to successfully install the computer.

In the course of their repairs, I could see that the old HP printer was still listed as the installed printer and there was nothing in the system relating to the Canon printer purchased from Best Buy. I started assembling my new Canon printer about 2:00 p.m. and did not finish with Ecomputer support until 6:45.

Once I was through with the successful I contacted Best Buy (whose phone number is very inconveniently listed on your receipt). From the beginning of the conversation, I told the employee I needed a store credit for $149.99 for services that were not performed. He listened to all my complaints before telling me he had no authority to make adjustments. He wanted to put me on hold to talk with a manager. I was tired of being in front of computer screen and then the phone so I asked him to have the manager call me and gave him my phone number. As soon as I hung up the phone I realized I had made a mistake. I had. I waited over two hours before calling back, but the phone at the Geek Squad went unanswered for more than 20 rings so I hung up. I called back today only to be told that the manager was on vacation today. How convenient..

I feel I deserve a credit on my charge card for the $149.99 fee I paid for nothing. I went to the Geek Squad originally because I thought most of the 'repairmen' on the internet were scammers. Now I find Geek Squad is a scam, but I have a working printer from an internet service, and it did not cost as much as getting no service at all.

You may contact me at 219/670-8565. I do expect an acknowledgment from you that I have a very legit complaint.

your clerk at your Winston Salem, NC store assured me that what she sold me would work sync my iphone with my macbook computer. Wasn't even close. She said I have until Jan 12 to return. I'm going out of town this afternoon and won't return until the middle of January. Can't tell you how annoying this is.

I was in best Buy this evening rt 47 delsea dr Millville nj location looking to purchase a computer for my sons school work and a tablet, I had questions I wanted to ask, and this wasn't my first visit to Best Buy to purchase the same 2 items, this was at least my third. Tonight is wed evening, my previous visit was late mon afternoon.
My chief complaint is after being in the store well over an hr, not one person in the computer section came over to ask if I needed help. I needed help and was there to buy. I have been looking for the right computer or chrome book for my sons schoolwork the one he has is about 4 yrs old and I know nothing about chromebooks other than what I researched on line, I looked around and saw no one in that area other than the guy over at the geek squad assisting a couple, there was 2 girls wearing blue shirts over by the printers, but I assumed they were on break bc the one girl had a large cup she was drinking a beverage from, there was plenty of employees in the store, just none working in the computer section, which I would think this time of year there would be an employee in every other isle by computers asking someone if they needed help, its pretty clear they don't work on commission otherwise I would have been asked if I needed help 3 times before I got down one isle, at one point I just stood in main isle outside of computer isle hoping someone would come ask if I needed help.At this point I just wanted to leave and say the heck with it but were days from xmas and after a 3rd visit cant get any assistance, so I pulled my phone out went to your website to see how long it would take if I bought it on line from my telephone from inside the store it said it wouldn't be ready for pick-up for an hr, I didn't want to wait another hr I had other stops to make, at this point I was prob there going on 2 hrs now, however the website said I could have it delivered to my house frr within 2 days it would arrive dec21 on my doorstep, but now my sons prob going to see a box marked best buy, so I orderd the cheaper of the 3 hps I was looking at with no one to answer my questions.On the way out I stopped and interrupted the greeter/security who was talking with a blue shirt, and told him I have been here over an hr and cant get anyone to help me don't bother to look around I just ordered what I needed online from my telephone and its being delivered to my house, he did ask what dept computers? and I said yes, so he either knows there is a problem in tht area or saw me standing around.I would understand if everyone was busy, but that wasn't the case at all, luckily for best buy their the only major electronic store around,and its days from xmas, otherwise I would have ordered from amazon or looked for another electronic store out of my area. I have bought many computers from Best Buy over the years I even bought my very 1st big screen 65 inch TV from Best Buy, however in the past I always did my research before going in and then went in to speak with someone and have my questions answered, however this holiday season I now understand that's not the direction Best Buy is going in, customer service is not important, what I accomplished by going into bet buy this evening I could have accomplished without even leaving my house, at the very least you should consider putting a card in front of the computers like you do with the ear buds so then I could have taken the crd to the register and paid for the computer, instead of ordering it from my telephone from inside your store to be delivered to my house, Im sure the postal service is busy enough this time of year not to mention your shipping online order dept
Thank you for taking the time to listen to my complaint
Carolyn joslin

I bought a one year subscription for office 365 at the Miami Store on November 1st, 2018 but the product key was not validated by Microsoft. I asked for a refund but they told me that beyond one month after the purchase date, a refund is not given. Therefore, I lost my money and I could not have my office 365 either. What a store!

on 12/18 I spent two hours online checking out electric clothes dryer after going to the bestbuy site for the North Attleboro Massachusetts store and check off the box to show only what was in stock I made the purchase received a conformation number and email saying it would be ready for pick up the following day when I checked the status of my order at 10am as my sons were driving there to pick it up it showed out of stock when I called I was told even though it states on the web site for the store that it in stock they don't stock dryers I explained to the rep on the phone what the web site says and that I received an email confirming my pick-up for 12/19 and felt that the person I was talking was calling me a liar and that there was not their fault it was bestbuy onlines . My sons went to the warehouse and picked it up which ending up taking them all morning to get the dryer needless to say this will be the LAST time I purchase a major appliance at bestbuy since lowes and homedepot both sell the same products and when they say there in stock they have them.

I bought a computer from your store in Sydney 2016 mayflower mall the computer has never worked properly ever I have no receipt for it n some of the keys are now damaged but im so upset because it is all I have to get online with n it does what it wants I don't feel like im controlling it at all it opens and shuts windows the cursor is always moving around the screen I paid like 399.00 n tax I think so it n it doesn't even have a disc drive which when I bought it I asked about that since owning this computer I have never bought anything else from your store n I doubt that I ever will just so heart broken over this it awhile to save n get it n its been a worthless pile of crap I spend more time offline then online for one reason or another with this computer
what I want is for u to take it back n repair the problem with it I don't care about the keys I just want it to work properly

If possible, I would give zero stars! I bought a Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Laptop at the Snellville, GA Best Buy on December 9, 2018 and purchased the annual Geek Squad protection plan as well. I left the computer with the geek squad for them to download information from my old computer to the new one. They had it ready the next day, showed me how to find information on the new laptop but, unfortunately, we did not exam the USB port at that time. I bought the computer home where it was either on my desk in my office or encased in a padded computer bag. I left on a trip the night of December 10th and the computer was not used again until I returned Friday December 14, 2018. At that time, I tried to use the USB port but found the strip below the port was bent outward, making the port unusable. Therefore, I took it back to Best Buy Snellville location that evening and showed the geek squad the problem. The geek squad representative took the computer and after a few minutes brought it back with the metal still bent but the port usable. With the computer purchase being less than a week, we chose to replace the computer and the rep from the geek squad agreed. We picked up the new computer and went to customer service to return the defective computer. We were then told we could not do that as the computer damage was our responsibility. The SPECIALTY SALES MANAGER said the computer had been dropped. I disagreed with him and with his arrogant attitude informed me he knew that it had been dropped and therefore, called me a liar. He would not listen further even when I said I could absolutely swear in a court of law, under oath, the computer had not been dropped. We've been Best Buy customers (and credit card members) for over 20 years and would like to believe we haven't spent our hard earned dollars at a business where such behavior is accepted. I would like a resolution to this situation and appreciate assistance from someone who places value on customer support.

I called the Geek Squad for an update & request, they had me on hold with that Department for close to 2hrs and still not picked up the phone. While being on hold (I had some free time) I reached out to two chat personnel and received horrible customer service. I took it upon my self to get the transcript of the 2nd conversation and attached it to this message

Your Best Buy® Chat Transcript!!
Mon, Dec 17, 2018 3:22 pm
Best Buy Chat Transcript No-reply (chattranscripts@bestbuy.com)
To:you Details
Logo
Hello,,
Your requested Best Buy chat transcript is below. We appreciate your visit to BestBuy.com today and look forward to seeing you again soon.
General Information

Chat Start Time Chat End Time Chat Duration Operator Interaction ID
Dec 17, 2018 19:42:41 GMT Dec 17, 2018 20:22:04 GMT 00:39:23 Antony Wells INT-sv1appis15-1545075537918-18930
Antony Wells (19:42:45 GMT) : Thank you for choosing Best Buy, my name is Antony Wells. How may I assist you today?
Visitor (19:44:19 GMT) : hi...ive been calling your Precinct for over 40 min on my cell and no response
Visitor (19:45:05 GMT) : Everell Sinclair XXX-XXX-XXX
Antony Wells (19:45:43 GMT) : Thank you for the phone number.
Antony Wells (19:45:48 GMT) : How may I help you?
Visitor (19:47:29 GMT) : I I'm having service done to my PC and I want to save the replaced drive....But it looks like your entire Precinct ar at dunking donuts with the other cops!
Antony Wells (19:49:21 GMT) : May I know have you done service with our Geek Squad?
Visitor (19:49:24 GMT) : I've been on hold/phone ringing for over 40min now....thank god this not the hospital....I'de be dead from the wait....
Visitor (19:50:53 GMT) : why yes my good fello....and I want to tell them I need to have my replaced hard drive saved....for pick up on my reserved time of Wed. at 1:30
Visitor (19:53:04 GMT) : can you send out the geek squad "Bat Signal" so possibly the will answer the phone...
Antony Wells (19:54:20 GMT) : I will help you with the link of the Geek Squad team. Please chat with them, they will help you with this.
Antony Wells (19:54:45 GMT) : Click here to chat with geek squad team
Visitor (19:54:49 GMT) : 49:04sec and counting....
Visitor (19:55:52 GMT) : yeah...that did not work.....but thanks for trying though....
Antony Wells (19:56:36 GMT) : I am sorry, please chat with them, they will definitely help you with this.
Visitor (19:58:23 GMT) : is there a "Geek Commissioner/Public relations officer" I can file a report with? since this just utterly ridiculous for XXX.00 and being on the phone for close to an hour...
Visitor (19:58:56 GMT) : I called Santa and got though to him in less time...
Visitor (20:00:24 GMT) : it's a good thin I have unlimited minutes
Visitor (20:02:29 GMT) : Oh you've got to be kidding me.....still no answer and we are at 56:48sec with no response...
Antony Wells (20:03:21 GMT) : I am really sorry for that, please give me a minute I will look for the available options for you.
Visitor (20:04:25 GMT) : Mr. Wells this really not funny anymore....What would corporate think of this...?
Visitor (20:05:47 GMT) : we are now passing the 1hr mark for no answer from the Valley Stream store....
Antony Wells (20:07:02 GMT) : I totally understand your point, since we are from post purchase team we do not have any options. Could you please visit any of your nearest BestBuy store?
Auto-Generated Message (20:07:28 GMT) : Visitor has requested for email transcript. The email will be automatically sent after the interaction is wrapped up.
Visitor (20:09:33 GMT) : but this is a post purchase....I bought the service from the Geek Squat and paid the preimum price to be a member and this is how a member is being treated...by the way...1:04:16sec
Antony Wells (20:11:49 GMT) : We are really sorry, we do not deal with the Geek Squad services. However you can visit your nearest BestBuy store and talk to our Geek Squad agents regarding this.
Antony Wells (20:12:37 GMT) : Here is the direct Geek Squad support team number 1-XXX XXX XXX you can contact them.
Visitor (20:12:47 GMT) : ok thank you I will do that
Antony Wells (20:13:00 GMT) : You are welcome.
Antony Wells (20:14:19 GMT) : Would there be anything else I can help you with today?
Visitor (20:14:22 GMT) : are you sure about that number you just gave me? XXX-XXX-XXX
Antony Wells (20:15:04 GMT) : Yes, I have checked. you can contact them. Its a Geek Squad support team number.
Visitor (20:15:19 GMT) : okidokie
Antony Wells (20:16:07 GMT) : It was nice chatting with you. would there be anything else I can help you with?
Visitor (20:16:50 GMT) : one last thing...I just called that number and it does not work.....
Antony Wells (20:19:38 GMT) : In this case I would request you to contact our phone team at 1-XXX-XXX-XXX. They will help you with this. Or also please visit your nearest BestBuy store.
Visitor (20:20:21 GMT) : so...now it looks like you are trying to "Blow off the customer" in addition to the current wait time on the phone of 1:14:15 with the store phone still ringing
Visitor (20:20:58 GMT) : This is not looking good.....for Best Buy...
Antony Wells (20:21:38 GMT) : Since, it is season time the call volume is high, please contact them after sometime definitely they will help you with this.
"This email was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming emails. Your privacy is important to Best Buy. For more information on how Best Buy protects your privacy, steps you can take to protect your personal information and alerts on privacy risks facing consumers, please visit the Best Buy Privacy Hub. "
Best Buy Privacy Hub

at the time of this meesage I've still not spoken to the Geek Squad department on a post purchase issue.

I have tried for months to get my account straightened out so that I can log in to make online purchases. I have spent hours in-person and on the phone. For whatever reason, the problem can't be resolved. I am registered with an account. When I try to sign in I get "We need to verify its you" message. My only option is to have an email code sent, however multiple attempts resulted in no email verification code ever having arrived at my email address...no it is not going into a JUNK folder. This is the second purchase I have been thwarted and forced to now buy from Amazon. Your loss. I am at a loss at your ineptitude. I have never experienced such a problem with any other of the multitude of companies I have online accounts with. 1 Star is over-rated. The two times I have gotten assurances by phone that the problem would be resolved I have never heard a single word back from anyone.

Can I give ZERO stars....
tried to order item and it kept getting cancelled...
said it couldn't verify info and cancelled order...
made numerous calls and couldn't find out what couldn't be verified
repeatedly was told I would get a call the next day and never did...
was told to use different card... that also got cancelled.
put order though with customer service rep... that order got cancelled.... still waiting on answer as to why this has happened

finally gave up and ordered item through Amazon.. paid a little more for item, but no hassle and the order went thru seamlessly...

Yesterday we got to the store on Fayetteville 28314 for the
PS4 Spider-Man was sold out. However, online it says 3 open box available 159.00$ 175.00$ and 189.00 at Fayetteville store, that is why I when back to the store. However, PS4 open box was wrong info. So, I decided to check online and be awake until 3:00am to see if this item become available on the same store at 2:00am item because available it said on this play at Fayetteville store. I wake up early I was in store 9:15am to to get this game for my child. It’s raining today the weather is not the best. I spoke to one associate from Greek squad. I was told not available but she will check for me. Then, I request to speak with the manager she was so unprofessional and treated me like I was mentally ill. “We can’t control was it sale on line the system it never accurate”. The Item was available in store according to Best Buy website that was my hold point and I travel to get this PS4 for my child. I just can’t understand why they have a few PS4 behind the counter and I was told it was order online went I couldn’t even other the product only when became available at 2:00am. It was only in store first come first serve. I have been a Best Buy customers for many year in New York City nobody ever treated like that I’m very disappointed. I’m hopping that someone in corporate can fix this matter and make my child happy this Christmas. I will really appreciate. Thanks.

Waited in line OUTSIDE for a door buster, the 55 inch Class Smart 4K TV. My son just got out of the hospital recently with meningitis. Went back to electronics and employees didn't know, said to go up front. Went to customer service and they said to go back to electronics. No one seemed to know what was going on. A customer who was BEHIND us got a ticket. She told us where to go to get a ticket. Got in that line and they didn't have anymore. Talked to the GM and he couldn't do anything. They said oh you had to be in line outside. I said we were. They kept trying to find excuses to make it look like we were doing something wrong. This is not my first disappointing experience. I would now like Best Buy to honor the 2 TVs my son and I were going to purchase. That would be the right thing to do.

Thank you!

I ordered a dishwasher. I had to wait a week to get it delivered and installed. They sent 3 emails and 2 phone calls to make sure I was aware of the date and would be there to accept delivery. I lost 1/2 day's pay to be there. No one came. When I called, they said I was not on the schedule (in spite of the 3 emails and 2 phone calls). They refused to reimburse me for the lost wages and refused to make any exceptions or special treatment to get the appliance installed. Instead they told me the next installation date available was another week out. I tried to cancel the order. I was transferred 3 times and disconnected. I tried to cancel on line. But the on-line cancellation told me there was a problem and they could not complete the transaction. I called again to cancel and was transferred 3 more times and disconnected. I am done with these people and will never deal with them again..

Appliance arrived damaged so I did not accept. Appliance was ordered in one city and delivered to another. I was told to visit the original store the product was ordered and reschedule a delivery. The associate at the Columbus, GA store#843 (Jonathan) was exceptional in being patient with me to resolve the issue. Meanwhile the assistant manager was unprofessional and of no help. After 1-hour in the store they finally determined how to resolve the issue so hopefully all will go well this time as I must drive 2.5 hours to the install city.

Bought a TCL 55inch R615 from Best Buy at 2358 Harlem Avenue North Riverside, Il. After installing the TV it seemed to work fine. The next day as I was watching TV it turned itself off and went to the ROKU screen like it is rebooting itself. I thought that was strange but figured maybe it wasn't a big deal. Now by me working nights I can only watch TV on the weekends so a week later as I'm watching football it goes out again. I called TCL and they told me to do a unplug then plug it up reset to see if it work. It did ok for a while until my son was playing his XBOX video game and after an hour into it It shuts itself off again. Now I'm upset. This is apparently a defective television set I got. I figured Best Buy management at North Riverside would understand my pain and resolve it for me. So I visited the Best Buy and explain to the manager what was going on. She asked me if it was past 2 weeks I told her yes by literally a day but being that the TV was barely watched except weekends (I work two jobs one part time the other 2nd shift on weekdays) if it was possible to exchange it given I obviously have a bad TV set. Her words was " Ok get it to me as soon as you can so we can exchange it for you"
I figured the problem was solved. I couldn't get the TV to her that day because I had to go to work. So the Weekend comes I bring in the TV explained the situation. Jorel who works in the TV department was excellent in understanding my issue and told me to go ahead and pick out a TV of equal value in the price I paid for it. I'm thinking ok problem solved. Ten minutes later. A woman who works Customer Service told me the TV appears to be working. I told her yes it turns on but that's not the issue it shuts itself off and then ROKU screen comes on after so many minutes. I even suggested she keep it for an hour while it's on. She was hell bent on not resolving my issue. The manager who told me to get it to her "as soon as I can" was on vacation and here I am dealing with a Rude Customer Service Rep who completely overrode what a manager had promised me. A simple exchange of a defective product. So I had to take the 55inch tv back home only to turn it on and now its WORSE than it was when I tried to exchange it. I don't understand how if your Customers are FIRST get treated so poorly. Now I can't watch TV while I'm off this weekend. I was a big Best Buy supporter but I have to admit this left a bad taste in my mouth.

NC, Gastonia 3054 E Franklin Blvd. TERRIBLE customer service at Best Buy, INCLUDING the Geek Squad manager. Our son purchased a dryer on the 13th, and it was explained twice to the salesman, Jeff, that we needed a side vet kit AND and a 8ft power cord being it was a stackable unit. The installation team was awesome, but upon arrival/delivery of the dryer (Maytag), no kit was include for the side vent, wrong power cord, no bracket for the unit to be stacked onto the washer. I was on the phone with Jerrand Rego, who I guess is the supervisor for the installer apologized and did the best he could to get this resolved. I was left on hold for over 30 mins, with Best Buy, and I kept calling back while the installer was here.
FINALLY got a phone call back several hours from the store manager of Best Buy, Jason. He told me that they couldn't find a side vent kit for this brand new Maytag! Needless to say, the dryer was not installed that day. Jeff the salesman charged us, over $169.00 for the kit AND a power cord which was not even with the dryer when it arrived.
Jason said he would do a partial refund, but didn't know where to locate a side vent kit. Well, I DID! And I paid for it and it was delivered the next day.
Tuesday was the initial install date, vent kit was ordered on Wed. by me, arrived at our home on Thurs. I called Best Buy to let them know that I found the kit and it is here and we needed this dryer installed right away.
Geek Squad tells me that they can't come out till the following Tuesday. UH NO! We need this done NOW. So, I went to the store, and stood there for OVER an hour at the Geek Squad station and was told that the manager was "trying" to call the installer, Jerrand.
Funny, because I call the installer while standing at their counter, and got him right away and he said no one called him. So this so called manager LIED! Not only that but she NEVER showed her face to me!
Jerrand was so sweet, VERY understanding, AND accommodating. He worked with me and came out on Saturday the 20th to finally have this dryer installed. a week later after initial purchase.
The manager of the Geek Squad shouldn't even be called a manager! Shame on her for not coming out to me and talking to me face to face. Jeff shouldn't be salesman either. Don't order things, charge the customer if you cannot not even get the part. He was told TWICE on what we needed.
I will NEVER EVER buy from here again, and I will make it known to family and friends what terrible staff that works at this Best Buy! Not the installers.............they were great!

Geek squad hit my credit card for charges that I did not approve. The card was determined to be compromised by the credit card company, and it was replaced. Before I ever received the card, it was hit by Geek Squad as well. No idea how they got that card number, since it had just been issued and in transit. Had that card shut off and a new one issued. I once again called the Geek squad and told them not to hit my card. I did not want the service they were offering. I was assured that would not happen. Well, they hit the newest card without my approval. But, they got that card number from some place. I called Capital One and asked for their help. We had a conference call with Geek Squad and they indicated they would credit the amount. Well, just received a notice that they were only crediting part of the charge.

We purchased a Television from the St. Petersburg, Fl Best Buy store on Oct 5, 2018. At the time of purchase we made an appt for installation for Oct. 11, 2018 between 12-4. Almost immediately we realized that no-one would be home at the time so rescheduled for installation to be done between 4-8 pm the same day. Yesterday, Oct 10, they called to verify appt for today but not at the agreed upon time. Both my husband and I attempted to contact the store for over 2 hours to no avail. Our call was dropped numerous times--we were on hold for 45 min at a time--every attempt we made was averted by whomever answered our call and then transferred us to someone who transferred us to another person who transferred us to another person who transferred us AGAIN--all to no avail! It was the most frustrating experience we've ever experienced from a store where we purchased merchandise. I finally spoke to someone hours later via your Chat line on line. The woman, Krisia, was extremely helpful and apologetic and gave me various numbers to call. I finally got an agent by the name of Marlow who seemed to know what to do. She apologized that our appt for this afternoon was no longer available but assured me that Sat. the 13th was available between 12-4pm. Fine. I accepted that appt. Now today I get 4 messages from Best Buy telling me 1.) we missed our 12-4 appt for today. 2.) the installer was at our house and wondered if he could come to install (no one was home) 3.) A call confirming our appt for the 13th AND 4) a call to cancel our appt for the 13th and moving it to the 18th or whatever the date was. By that time I was so frustrated, I just want to return the TV and call it quits with Best Buy. The frightening thing is I have a contract with the Geek Squad for a new computer I bought. I can only imagine how difficult its going to be if ever I need service. What gives with your company? And what do I have to do to get this TV installed on the 13th?

I called the Cape Giraudau Missouri three times this morning needing help with the purchase of a blue tooth capable printer. The first two times I was transferred; first time to the Geek Squad with no answer, second time I was transferred to a woman who would not help me and stated that her associates were both busy with customers, she was rude and very unhelpful, did not offer me a time to call back nor take my number and have someone call back. When I asked to speak with a store manager, she transferred me to a computer generated help line. The third time I called I again asked for help with the purchase of a printer and wanted the name and number of the store manager, I was transferred to someone who half heartedly helped me and then never got the name and number of the store manager. I guess they do not have a store manager. Very frustrating when I am a potential customer wanting to buy a specific item. I wonder if they treat all customers this way??

my daughters birthday is coming in 2 weeks, she would like a laptop..in the last week I have visited 3 different best buys in my area and despite standing around in the computer area for a duration of 8-12 at each location, I have been unable to get anyone to sell me a laptop mostly because the associates are usually standing around in groups talking with one another...
today I actually had an associate walk past me doing everything she could not to make eye contact and I stopped her asking if she could help me, she said the laptops weren't her department and carried on without even contacting someone to help me.

I wish I would have not been as frustrated over the last couple visits of seeing everyone standing around and not helping someone looking to spend money that I should have taken pictures of the groups of workers...

its funny that everyone knows Canadian Tire has very few workers and the ones they do have are not good at customer service what so ever (at every CT) and the joke on face book now is Best Buy is quickly becoming the new champ as the difference is, best buy employs many associates and none of them are helpful.

the 3 locations I have visited are Waterloo, Kitchener and Cambridge Ontario...I went from location to location because I like the options I have to purchase, I just wish I had the key to the cabinet to get the items id like to purchase cause there's no associates that are interested in improving the companies bottom line.

The person that came and installed the system was great! However the Computer SUCK! Had many problems with it! I will meet today with Best buy and if they do not correct the problem; I will cancel this order!
Started to have problems right away! I will meet with Mike today! he wants to check the system, now I have to disconnect the computer and take it to him! That SUCK. I paid the Geek SQuad I This also Suck:: I also gave all the videos problem to
My Lawyer, If I do not received a Solution we will Sue BEST BUY!!

We had a fridge delivered today it is sitting in the middle of our garage not connected the old one is to be taken away it sits in our kitchen. My husband Sat on phone 40 min. Before anyone spoke. They were no help. Told us to reschedule nothing else could be done. Our car sits outside so a fridge can sit there. We have no cold food. We need someone to fix
This. 6517690420 help

I purchased Insignia Digital Wireless Headphones yesterday at our local Best Buy. When I opened the package at home, some of the components were missing. I returned the item to the store this morning, and explained what had happened. At no time did the sales associate ever apologize for any inconvenience caused me. I showed him a plastic tag that had been stuck on the box that states the headphones were either returned to the store by a previous purchaser, or was "reconditioned." I told him no one had explained any of this to me when I was handed the item. The sales associate mumbled something, and asked if I wanted to return them. He came back several minutes later with another set of headphones and told me I owed $5.30 more because I had opened the original box. I was dumbfounded by this and asked him to tell me again what the additional charge was for. He told me it was because I had opened the box. I asked him about what the store was going to do to reimburse me for my time and inconvenience, and he just looked at me. I told him they had returned an item and had offered it for sale without even checking to make sure all the components were in the box, and now I was being charged more? I decided to pay the $5.30 just so I could complain about this whole mess. It's obvious Best Buy has little concern for customer service, and the associate demonstrated a total disregard for anything that can be considered helpful. What a joke this store is . My "BEST" advice: stay away from Best Buy!

I am an elite member of Best Buys rewards program.That purchases all the technology for 3 of my families households, so obviously I am going to have more returns than a single family household. 2 weeks ago I returned a $25.00 bluetooth speaker, so that I could purchase a $125.00 bluetooth speaker. At that time I was was told that in the future they may or may not accept a return from me, so of course I accepted the refund and told the clerk I would make the purchase of the $125.00 speaker from target where I know i would not have an issue returning if I needed to, as I didnt want to chance getting a defective product that I couldnt return. Today I went to best Buy to purchase a micro SD card, but accidently purchased a regular SD card. When I attempted to return the SD card with a receipt in an unopened package, for an exchange I was denied the exchange. After a half hour on the phone with Best Buy corporate office, and another half hour on the phone with the third party company that monitors their returns, I was still unable to exchange an unopened product with a receipt......... Long story short, Best Buy has lost 3 households business for a life time. I have never attempted to return a product without a receipt and most of the time they are in unopened packaging. I wont even step foot in a store to use my $20.00 rewards certificate I still have........ CYA B.B. That was one big mistake you made over a $20.00 product that was never opened and I tried to return after only having it for 2 hours

I was in your Niagara Falls Blvd,Amherst N.Y store today and it was the worst service I have ever received in a retail store. No one would help me and I finally stop an employee , he treated me like I was wasting his time......I would have understood if the store was busy but there were hardly any customers. Now I use a walker to help me get around and I'm walking past all these employees doing nothing and Not a single one would ask me if I needed any help and they could see that I was obviously looking for something, but no help. If this is the way you are going to treat your customers then I will take my business elsewhere

really in 20 mins i have been hung up on 10 times, and then when i finally got someone they disconnected my. just trying to see if my computer is ready to pu. SO FRUSTRATING!

Been on hold for another 10 mins to have my phone number that i gave them show me not being there. what the hell?!!!

never again

3 years ago I bought a Bosch washer and dryer. The delivery was not good then.

Earlier this year I bought a refrigerator all went well with the delivery.

I just purchased another washer and dryer...this time a Whirlpool. It was in fact delivered today on time. However, it was delivered with installation instructions and they removed my old washer and dryer. I am sitting here right now with my new washer and dryer that I cant use for at least another week until the hoses for the hookup are sent to me. On the order it also states deliver without hookup. When and why did that decision happen??? That is not what I requested.

I called the store manager twice today and never received a call back. I ended up calling the appliance department up directly and they state there is really nothing they can do since the parts are ordered and will be delivered on the 10th. Just delivered? I need it hooked up for my use!!

I am so very disappointed with this whole purchase transaction and how it was executed and it is mind boggling how this can happen fr the 2nd time.

Very unhappy with Best Buy!!!
Donna

Why is it that ever time I pickup a product that I bought online I run into horrible customer service. This is the second time within 3 months that I’ve been stopped by the greeter and questioned about why I don’t have a receipt upon trying to leave the store. Maybe if the cashier would’ve given me a receipt we wouldn’t be have this discussion. It’s is embarrassing, rude, and completely the companys fault for failure to properly train its employees. This is why people shop online, and avoid your brick and mortar stores!

I spent over $3400. Cash buying 4 kitchen appliances. I was given delivery and installation date for 3 items on the 31st of July the 4th item on the 1st day of August. 1 item arrived on the 31st without the other 2. A phone call at the end of the delivery window described mechanical issues with the delivery truck. After several calls to scheduling and unkept promises to call back I was told it would be the next day . After waiting for hours I called again and was told no with no explanation that it was now scheduled for the 6th of August. This is only being compounded by the frequently issued response of I don't know or I can't get a hold of them. I am frustrated because of your company's total lack of professionalism and complete ignorance of customer service. You had no problem taking my money immediately though. I would continue but I feel this , like the multiple calls will be apologized for with nothing done to correct any part of it . I don't understand why all three items were not loaded on the same truck since they all were at the same warehouse, but I don't know covers it, right??

Best Buy 7/31/20

I just had my 5th appointment to install a dishwasher I purchased 7/3/2018… CANCELLED.

Three times Best Buy canceled and twice, the third-party company “Install” cancelled. I find it interesting that when I call Best Buy they blame the third party “Install” and when I speak to the third party Install, they blame Best Buy. And that leaves the customer, me, who pays for the product and services at the mercy of ineptitude and incompetence.

You would think a company grossing 40 billion plus a year would work day and night for customer satisfaction. If Best Buy is beginning a slow titanic sinking (6% closings since 2013) I would strongly recommend that you take seriously the little people who purchase products and services allowing corporate executives like president Mr. Joly and others to have yearly compensation packages reaching into the millions

My adjusted gross income for 2017 was $30 K. To purchase a dishwasher from Best Buy necessitated saving almost $800. That took some time to do so.

My business is customer based which requires me to travel. For a month, I’ve been unable to travel to customers on various days because I needed to be home to receive my dishwasher. Five times I have rearranged my schedule to accommodate Best Buy. Five time appointments have been cancelled. Five times I have told customers to wait…I’m coming.

You ask, why can’t your wife receive them? She is unable due to having Stage 4 breast and liver cancer.

At this time, my 6th appointment has been set up for 8/6/2018. What are the odds that it will get installed…poor at best!!!

The Best Buy Compensation Team has determined that the installation fee of $135 should be refunded. At this point, I would ask you to keep your $135. I’m insulted.

At first, Best Buy Compensation Team wanted to send me a check for $75 for any inconvenience. That was an asinine gesture to keep the customer satisfied. I did then suggest that if Best Buy refunded me the installation fee of $135 plus the $15 haul away fee…I would be satisfied and continue to shop Best Buy. The manager said he would have to speak to the GM. Now get this…I was told that all they could do was refund the installation fee of $135 and NOT the $15 haul away fee. I asked why. I was told that the $135 installation fee AND the $15 haul away fee did not warrant the inconvenience or the purchase price. (There’s another $40 fee for the installation kit in the cost but in wanting to be fair and not greedy, I just asked for just the $15 Haul away fee and not the kit.)

Way to go Best Buy…way to fight for your $15. You won $15 and lost a customer. (By the way, I just bought a home in Feb and I’m needing a new stove/washer and dryer. I wonder where I’m going to purchase them?). No wonder Best Buy stores are closing.

FAVOR: PLEASE DO NOT REFUND ME ANY MONEY.

By the way…Our little town of Wilmington Oh (12,000 population) has no Best Buy. We have a Lowes, but no Best Buy. I travelled 30 miles (Dayton) to purchase my dishwasher from Best Buy. To say the least, my experience has been a total train wreck with no empathy from management…only blame shifting and pocketing $15.

Well, that’s my story. I’m disappointed to say the least. Best Buy has made my life even more difficult.

Be well,

Jim Riggle

your Schaumburg, Ill. store is a DISGRACE--- we have purchased thousands of dollars in past---latest is a $1,300.00 Microsoft Surface Laptop in Nov. '17---1st one malfunctioned in a week; replacement computer malfunctioned in 2 weeks and ongoing since---multiple documented visits to Best Buy since purchase . Yesterday when I came in with all the ongoing paperwork and asked them to review and replace computer after multiple ongoing problems and visits to Best Buy-(was told by Geek Squad they would replace if problems continued) --Microsoft Store and McAfee analyzed on 7/17/18 and said "it is defective hardware"--your Assistant Mgr. Nickalus Zielinski said BB had no responsibility and refused to give me name of store Mgr.; he then stalked me around the store threatening to "throw me out" --I am 78 y/o female and have a master's degree, 30 years selling medical equipment--have owned 6 previous laptops with minimal issues--I see online BB is getting exceptionally poor reviews from most----

Went to best buy in Braintree to return a product 7-16-2018
Walked in store went to customer service
a young lady ( your employee ) was leaning on wall
I said oh good morning didn't see u there
can I return this product she didn't even say hi or even look at me continued with my return still hasn't even said 1 word 2 me
finished my refund and handed me my copy..
I said have a great day still nothing that is horrible customer service maybe she needs new training

to whom it may concern my name Rev. Robert L White and my wife Sheila White we went into your 7/ 08/18 location at 1432 Butterfield rd Downers Grove il.we went into your store and paid for Ref.bottom mou GNE25JMKES $1399.99 and A Elec Range Con JB750EJES $649.99 we told the salesman that we were giving our stove and Refrigerator away. The Salesman said you had them in stock and that it would be delivered 7/12/18.On7/11/18 At 4:45PM Text That we were going to get our Delivery 7/12/18 7AM-TO 11AM So we when on gave our Stove and Refrigerator away. We got another Text that our Delivery Date was moved too 8/04/18 My wife And I went back to your store.7/12/18 new Salesman said that you had other Stove and Refrigerator in stock.And sense we gave our stove and Refrigerator away that they would get us a special Delivery for 7/14/18 But we got a text 7/15/18 That we will get our delivery 7/17/18 And what makes it so bad we got a statement from Chase.and we don't have a Refrigerator for 5 days and that's not a good filling Worst experience we have ever had its bad using ice coolers for your Refrigerator.Please just tell the truth #1118189487779

Samsung refrig is not cooling. 2 years old with a 5 year warranty. Geek squad contacted first thing Sat AM 7/15/18. Said they would assist and call back that day. No call back! Called Sunsay7/16. Told us to call back Monday!! Food in ice chests. Still no appointment scheduled. Poor service!!!

I have been a loyal customer for years. I forgot to renew two plans within a month and they would not help me. I have been put on hold, hung up on and sent to website to website. I am on hold now. Mr. Humer as looking for a supervisor for the last 9 minutes. I also have been getting the run around with the 30 day sling tv.

On June 21, 2018, I went to your Farmington Hills store to purchase a PIXMA922 printer. I attempted to use your Price Match Guarantee from an online store but was told it had to be a brick and mortar store. I went back the next day to price match with a local store, Micro Center in Mt. Clements and was told they couldn't offer the price match because it wasn't the same printer which was $40 less than your list price. I drove to Micro Center and bought the exact printer that was in your store. Model numbers were the same. Your store refused to offer the price match because of the price difference so if that's the case, don't advertise the PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE if you're not going to honor it. Shameful and misleading advertisement. By the way, this is my second attempt to submit this complaint with no feedback. The manager at the store was Shelly.

Purchased Brother Ink 103xL $20 @ month ago. Upon installation 07/04/2018, printer found it to be defective (lacked sufficient ink). Best Buy sales associate Lyndsey refused to replace it because I didn't have receipt with me. Since I purchased many of these from BB I chanced presenting it for replacement without returning home to retrieve the receipt. I provided every form of ID requested without success or any effort to resolve my problem (e.g. seeking supervisory help. Having just purchased a $150 teleph set, I promptly returned it too for such shoddy, inconsiderate treatment. Your assoc traded a $150 purch for a $20 return. `This highlights why there is great customer increase in online vs. area Big Box-
Store purchses. I coul've purchased the $150 ph set online cheaper and more conveniently. But such customer service as herein exhibited is one important reason. I'm now required to travel 20 mi rd tp for my receipt to resolve this disputed $20 transaction, plus complete abandonment of any future business with Best Buy! Teleph RETURN/REFUND Receipt: Orig Tran.: 0292 008 1590 07/01/18: Panasonic Cordless Store 2782 Taylor Rd Reynoldsburg, OH ph 614-863-3442

today 06-2-2018 I went shopping to my local Best buy once I got to he cash register I tried to use my reward certificate # 3634778406
my MEMBER ID -5015994 I was told that my certificate has expired I felt like a children at that moment humiliated that reward any points reward shuldn.t have to have an expiration, this is just a game from best buy to keep the customer more often for nfo call me 518 420 4614 my email
boffan624@charter.net

I spent forty-five minutes on the phone trying to reach someone in the camera department . I was tossed around loke a frizby, disconnected three time, listening to phone ring for fifteen minutes and having the customer service department hang up on me.

This by far the worst service I have ever experienced after spending $3500.

Good bye Best Buy, I will never, never purchase anything from you again.

I purchase a Sony sound bar and sub woofer in July 2017. It recently quit working (9 months old) and I returned it to Best Buy for some assistance. All they could say was did you purchase the protection plan and we stated we did not. They said it would have to be returned to Sony. They acted like we shouldn't expect electronics to last, especially if we didn't buy their expensive protection plan. We went to Walmart and bought a new one for half the price and a $18.00, 3 year protection plan. I will NEVER purchase from Best Buy again.

ho am I concern my name is mahmood azam I bought the freezer on 2/22/2015 and I purchase warranty thru best buy my sales item number is 3513032 they deliver on 2/25/2015 on april /28/2018 I had problem cooling my freezer it was not cooling I have to throw almost around 450 to 500 dollar food seens geek squad was busy they made scachual with third party company call bay appliance I had been rescachul four time no freezer have blind person leaving in home toady is 5/10/2018 they made onther appointment and calling everyone for help like geek squad don't want to take issu because they provide third party also when to store near my home san Rafael spoke with sales lead manager name is david o. he can do nothing don't because I don't have gunk number seen all this problem going thru ask for gunk number to geek squad they saying its repairable so they don't give gunk number I am realy not satiafaied with third party I belive they are not respect me for my problem I hope you and your team can do something to help my ohne number is 4152346179 thx

I am going to send BestBuy a letter this week. I purchased a dell laptop on April 28, 2017 for 1069.99, but it never worked properly. it became slower and slower after the 15 day time frame that I could return it. I was told that I had to bring the laptop back to BestBuy three times before they would take it back. Even-though, it was not working. Now I a stuck with a store credit. I just want my money back. I am being forced to purchase items that I don't need and or want.

Piece of garbage Apple is the biggest LOSER company because apple stoled the name iphone and ios from cisco, ipad from LG. Two companies made things before apple. Apple doesn't make camera, processor, and batter, display. 3d touch wasn't apple, so apple stoled from immersion. Iphone design copy from sony, htc phone. Ipad pro copy from surface pro, keyboard, and features. Tim cock helped two terroists what to do inside the building in san berdino, CA and asshole(tim cock) hacked informations from two terrorists' iphone because he is biggest isis leader. Tim cook and susan bennett, Lisa P. Jackson and TBWA\Media Arts Lab sell marijuanas, opioids, weeds, pot, and cocaines, opium, and heroin to people. They kidnap underage girls to have a hot sex on the bed, they want to lick girls' PUSSY so they got hiv, std and he loves lick anus. He always says nigars or kkk to every black people and he says taco to mexicans. Apple are copying animoji trademark and features from Tokyo-based Emonster kk. This is 100000% true informations. Apple always LIE to u, so do not listen to apple workers, best buy, and target, and walmart, apple people in apple store. I have all apple products hacked and fire came out, exploded in my hand and face, so I lost everything and hack my info from russians. Cambridge Analytica are stealing ur personal email, facebook, and instagram, twitter, snapchat, myspace on all apple devices.THIS IS TOO SHAME TO APPLE AND TIM COCK. Bye bye apple. Rid of all apple products in every stores.

I went to the Best Buy on Saturday (4/14/2018) in Santa Fe NM, I had a really, really bad experience with the sale person. I was going to buy a IPhone 8 plus when they were on sale. the sale ended on Sunday the 15th. I didn't get the name of the sale person it was in the evening around 8 o' clock. I had to ask for a supervisor, she didn't want to listen to my complaint. I walked out with no cell phone that was on sale. Every time I go to the store all you see is the employee's in a group talking and when you try to ask a question it seems like you're bothering them. that's what happen on Saturday. So frustrating!!!!!!

Sent on 4/17/18

Poor service when you call in you get someone , That dose not know how to fix anything
after you spend a long time with them to help you .. ,,An they delete your Info .An don't know how to fix it .
They sent to someone else an that took 45 minutes to et that help

I purchase hundreds of dollars from best buy yearly, which you could see based on my email address, and my last purchase was a gas grill. the web site where I do all my shopping shows clearly the grill comes with no assembly so that is why I choose this item and it came unassembled. after over 45 minutes of my time and 6 transfers to people who had no answer except to transfer me over and over I still was not able to get someone to rectify my problem. I am very disappointed and will look elsewhere for future purchases Thank you Terry Humes

Why is it that you have to wait an hour and a half to get an appointment to have your computer sent in for service? Especially when there are several people standing around with apparently nothing to do. This was my second trip to the Best Buy in Dewitt, NY. Yesterday I was there to have my lap top serviced, they were not able to find my purchase in the computer, I left, went home and called your toll free number, they were able to locate my information and nicely emailed me the information I needed. I am not sure why my local store was not able to do this, I returned today with the information in hand and was told I would have to wait an hour and a half for an appointment to do what they could not do yesterday, I am a small business owner and spent over $3.500,00 last August on just this one purchase. Should I assume my time and money would be better spent elsewhere?

I purchased and Best Buy installed an over the range microwave on Dec. 5, 2017. It stopped working in about a month. Ordered a return and new purchase. Order #1118012795239. First delivery and installation scheduled for 1/20/18 was not routed correctly. Next scheduled date was 1/29/18.
I was told the item was back ordered. Next scheduled date 2/3/18 product was delivered and left in the middle of my kitchen. I was told installers would be here between 12:00 p.m. and 4:p.m. They never showed up. On 2/4/2018 I was told on the phone I would be scheduled for 2/12/2018. I received a recorded call on 2/10/2018 that my installation was scheduled for 2/12/2018. Didn't happen. I was just told (2/13/2018) by the 2nd person I talked to today after being on the phone for about 45 minutes I was being transferred to online services and to tell them I needed 3rd party installation and then I was disconnected! I'm extremely exasperated with calling the same phone number and talking and mostly holding and waiting to countless people with no results.. It would be nice to have a case manager at this point. I'm very tired and fed up!

I bought a refrigerator from best buy in December 2017 and it already quit
barely past warranty
Now I am just trying to save food until tomorrow when a reputable appliance co will deliver a new one
I will not even buy a paper clip from best buy again

I purchased a Galaxy S3 tablet for my wife for Christmas. It was wonderful for two and a half days until it locked up. Rather than address the issue the store (Clearwater) exchanged the tablet. Tablet two did exactly the same thing after two days. Another exchange for a tablet that never came on convinced my wife to exchange it for an I Pad Pro. It came on but locked up also. The store recommended contacting Apple.

Apple set a contact date for two weeks later, 31 Jan, but fail to call or email the promised correction information. Due to our teaching and preaching duties it was 5 Feb. before she was able to get into the store again. Your store refused to accept return of exchange for the tablet and keyboard and set her to the Apple store in Tampa (10 Feb.). They felt no obligation to service a product sold by you. An agent from Apple called today and said he was unable to help and the stores should resolve the problem.

My wife refuses to return to your store after the rudeness of the female tech working there last Monday. Can you resolve our problem with a on-site.working tablet and useless keyboard?

J. R. Warfel

February10/2018
order # 1117328405153
on 11/24/2017 I bought a refrigerator GTE model 16GSUSS and A dishwasher model #SHEM63W55N. They supposed to be delivery to my apartment on 12/27/2017. I was waiting all afternoon for the delivery , then two men that came to installed the items, said that the measurement were wrong, which I found later that was no true because I went back to the store, and every thing was okay. Then the store gave another appointment for the delivery 02/03/2018 from 12pm to 4pm. They called the day before to confirmed the appointment, later on they called again ,and said that they could not delivery the dishwasher, because they do not have in stock. I told them that I prefer that both of my items be delivery at the same time. we made another appointment for 12/10/2018. I received a message about the delivery. I called back to confirmed, then they told me the "same thing" that is was going to be delivery between 12pm and 4pm. later on I found a message that said, that they could not deliver the refrigerator, because they do not have in stock. I want to know was is going on with my purchase. I really need my appliances. I am having problemas with the refrigerator. It is freezing the food, also it is getting hot on the outside., I am concerned that something drastic could happen. I made the purchase in December and now It is February, and my appliances have not been deliver !! I want a solution to this matter.

I purchased a Netgear 1900 Router in your Heath, Ohio store on January 18, 2018. After two + weeks of trying to get my internet to work properly, we came to the decision to change Internet Providers to Hues Net, who advised that the Netgear router was not compatible with their equipment and to take the Netgear router back to Best Buy.

On February 7, the router was returned to the Heath store and I was advised that I could not receive a refund or credit on my debit card as I had waited too long to return the merchandise. I was given a "store credit," instead.

While the young man who waited on me when I bought the router was very polite and helpful, eventually, I could not use the router and now I am out $166+. The only time I have shopped at Best Buy was to purchase the router and you can rest assured, I will NEVER shop there again due to your return policies. I will also be sure to let anyone I know who is considering purchasing anything from your store, that they will not get their money returned if for some reason, they wait more than 15 days!

I purchased a cellphone at Best buy online on 01/01/2018 (BBY01-805525044050) and paid for the item through PAYPal. The item was defective and returned and received by bestbuy on 01/18/2018. In subsequent phone calls to jBB customer service, I was told that the funds had been released that same day to paypal. However, Paypal claims they never received the funds and therefore, I have never been credited for the funds. The amount is dispute is $52.99.

David Shuman

This is my tracking number:1874500857
Tracking website:www.fedexcour.com
But my product is not coming towards to india.it is still in Iceland from 2 February.
Please help me.

on dec 6th 2017th my boyfriend and I wen tin the the st joseph mo best buy to add me to his phone line. we were helped by chris brown we were there for over an hour trying to get things figured out. we had chose the deal where if you bought the s8 plus you got the s8 for free. when we left that night we assumed everything was great. Until we get a bill from att with just the new line on it and a bill for $190 and hen a second bill with the existing line for over $300. So we call att and they said somehow the gentlemen created a whole new account in my boyfriends name instead of adding to the existing so we were being chared for fees for the phones with out promotion plus to plan fees and said we would have to go through best buy to fix it. so I called mind you its dec 23rd when we got bills I called and spoke to a gentlemen named tanner I tried to help but then explained that to honor the buy one get one promo that expired the 26th of December so informed me that I would have to come in to the store to try to fix it so we had to shuffle holiday plans because we do not live near the best buy we have to drive. so I went in on December 26th sat there for over an hour why tanner and a manager named chris sat there and called att to try to fix everything they got my phone switched over and got the existing bill knocked down and was supposed to get the bill for $190 altered to what we actually owe. on dec 26th the new account was canceled and they issued a collection notice for $190 dollars no we get told we owe 150 on top of that on the new account which should never have been created. when I call att to get the bill voided they told me unfortunately that best buy needs to fix it. so I call I get a gentlemen that is a new supervisor in mobile that says I need to speak to chris the manager he is the one that can help me but he wont be in for 2 days. so I wait I called back and got the run around and had to explain the situation multiple times to 3 different people . I am beyond frusterated and pissed. so I finally speak to chris and he is confused and don't know how to help me and tells me I need to come in so he can understand better. NO NO NO IM SORRY BUT I DONT LIVE IN ST JOE NOT ONCE HAVE I GOT A SINCERE APPOLOGY OR ANYTHING OFFERED TO GAS MONEY FROM DRIVING BACK IN ATT TOLD ME THAT ALL BEST BUY NEEDS TO DO IS CALL AND GET BILL VOIDED CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS FIXED BECUASE ITS FEBUARY AND IF THIS HITS OUR CREDIT THEN IM REALLY NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY. THE ACCOUNT NUMBERS 27603068229 NEW ACCOUNT CRATED PASSSCODE 0312 EXISTING ACCOUNT 454426152 PASCODE 1942 MY BFS NAME KIRK JAMVOLD MINE AMANDA JACKSON MY PHONE NUMBER IS 816 390 4818

EMAIL IS JAMVOLD35@GMAIL.COM

I tried to reach customer service at the Best Buy #428 1 Crossgate mail from 8:30Pm to 8:57pm with no luck. I call the # 518-452-6881 there was never any message where you could talk to customer service person same message kept repeating! Today I purchased Pinnacle Studio 21 Ultimate from the store I informed the cashier the account was mine not my granddaughter who's name appears. I purchased her a notebook a few years ago I need my name on this account not Kendra.
I will be returning the purchase as soon as the store opens tomorrow for them to get it right!!!

had an issue with over payment on my old account. was referred to the "DISPUTE DEPARTMENT" which can only be contacted via FAX! what? its 2018 and the only means of communication with this dept is FAX? sent a fax 2 weeks ago. NO response! what a surprise. what kind of company deals with FAX communication these days? horrible service! I will never step into a best buy again.

In August I purchased 2 iPhone 7 pluses.I was told by your sales person that if I upgraded my phones I could buy one and get the second free as long as I purchased or had directv which I do.After waiting 4 billing periods I called AT&T and they told me I also had to purchase another line which I wasn`t informed of. I went back to the West Simsbury CT store in which they said they were sorry which doesn`t help me out.The only thing I ask for is some kind of compensation for this issue maybe a gift card or account credit. Thanks John Reid

Back in August I purchased 2 new iPhone 7 pluses at the time of purchase I was told by one of your employees and manager about a AT&T promotion that if you upgraded your iPhone and either purchased and or already had Directv you could buy one phone and get the other free.You just had to wait 3-4 billing cycles before it would take affect. Well little did I know I was misinformed by your employee. Talking to AT&T they told me you also had to add another line in order to get this deal.I went to the Best Buy store yesterday and they told me the employee no longer worked there.All they could do is say sorry! I`am just looking for some type of compensation gift card,or credit..I have purchase many different items from Best Buy Tv`s,computers,cell phones,etc and have never had any issues. I think its good customer relations. Thanks

Went to the Best Buy, Route 202, Concorde Mall, Wilmington, Delaware
1) to purchase a purchase a S8 Samsung and S8+ Samsung phone
2) Arrived 7:30, departed 10pm, an hour after closing
3) neither phone sync, with less than 20 per cent of the data moved from the old phones to the new phones
4) miss lead by blue hair sales lady, quoted $40 dollar for screen protector, with out failed it rung up $50.00. Then apologized and promised to match Walmart pricing for the same product. Walmart cost $30.00 - Then at 9:35 rung it up at $50.
5) flip Otter case for S8+ doesn't work. It is a FLIP case that doesn't close or lock shut.
6) broke my old phone, just killed it the battery and charging system. Old phone is now dead.
A. I am taking the phone to Sprint and hopefully they can revive the phone
B. hopefully Sprint can sync the phone and save my old data
C. OLD phone was in Defender case, which is now completely destroyed. How does a sales person go about destroying a customers old phone and case.

At this point I am willing to pay Sprint to fix the phones. But I am so angry with the service and out come But I am seriously leaning on returning the phones, chargers and otter box cases. Based off the poor service I can really spend $1000 somewhere else.

Dec,22,2017.I purchased Apple Watch @ Best Buy store@ 19425 Gulf Fwy.Webster,TX,77598. They don’t have any in stock..so they order 4me.total was $215 included tax.they’re gave me the receipt &the date to pick up Dec,30,2017,after 12:00pm...this is the first time I bought something from Best Buy by order.& I was felt sorry for my daughter she couldn’t get the present right on the Christmas Day.on Dec,31.after 3:00pm I call to make sure my order is ready for pick up .they’re was told me try to call back on the New Year day...& so on. Until Jan,3,2018.I called &ask What going on??1st; they said my order arrived at the other store???I told them;in the order paper said pick up @ the same store where I purchase..then they said: call to that store to check it out!!! I told them ;this is the phone number of the store that I purchase & (U been working on that store & talk to me right now)...then she said ok!! Let me check 1more Time.. I asked her where was my order now???she said: (we don’t know where ur order now???)she asked me:( so U want to cancel the order???) I can see that they don’t have any (Responsibility ) to the customers..when I stop by the store and talk to the manager.;some like Discrimination..she didn’t even talk to me.;even the girl @front desk told her that customer wanted to talk to her..she came and only talked to the front desk girl... and lay her arms and head on the desk act like sleepy...I try to describe all the details of my conversation with Best Buy customers service..finally they told me: They don’t carry any Apple Watch if Series 1;2 ...they only have Apple Watch of series 3.and they going to charge regular prices of series 3;they cannot match with price what I paid for..I understand they cannot matches with 1&3 but at least they should give some discount...because I believe in this situation they totally wrong on the order process to the customers.they didn’t take any responsibility ..if the order process in the normal times;I don’t blame it.but unfortunately this was in big Holiday season;(Christmas and New Year) times.every kids expecting Gifts on times...well ! This is one of my experience to Best Buy..????!!!!!Thx! Alot

Looked online at d dishwashers that have been onside. Wife and i decided on 2 models to look at. (lg LDP6797 and LG LDF5545). 12/16/2017 we went to the Ontario Ohio store about 25 mile from our home but closest store. We got there around 10:30am found one of the dishwashers on display. Looked all around for an appliance sales person with none to be found. Did see a sales person on the phone when he finished i asked him for help and he said he would get me someone. The sales person he got knew nothing about dishwashers. When i asked questions all he did was look at product specs on his phone. I guess Best Buy sales people are really just order takes.

Later same day i went to Lowes they carried same models. Sales person there knew his products.Showed me the differences walked threw everything on both model dishwashers. Came back home and had calmed down and decided to order thru Best buy since installation was free. Went online placed my order (wanted it in white) said delivery not available in my area. Says special order so i called you 800 number and was told nobody in my area carry's white and she could not stay when it may be in. Answer i got was when LG feels like sending this area white they will send.I understand products can be out of stock but to get a reply like i did is pretty bad.

Well needles to say i placed my order wit Lowes and have a delivery date of 1/6/2017

I lost all trust in Best Buy in store, online,and help center.

I purchased 2 iPhone's July of this year at the Homewood store in Illinois So before I purchased I told the best buy rep that sprint had the rental phone monthly agreement fee for $8.53. When we began the purchase I notice that best rental agreement contract fee was $16.67 told the ID:__NR-AM-66593734_____ Date:___3 -July -2017 and ID:__NR-AM-66593914_________ Date:_____3-July-2017. The best buy rep told me that sprint would change it and all I had to do was to call them. Yeah right…. I've been trying since August to this change the rental fee, this is the very reason why I warn people from purchasing phones from BESTBUY.

I purchased a Samsung Note 5 approximately two years ago and it got wet in August and stopped working. I paid $150 to get a replacement and it did not last 4 months. The phone fell once and the whole screen got some blotchy ink looking spots which spread over the whole screen by the next day. My gut feeling with this replacement was that it was no good, but I kept it. What a mistake! They sent me a defective replacement, now they are telling me that I have to pay another $150 to get another replacement. All this when I haven't even finished paying for the first phone. What a crooked deal. I am so upset about this situation.

Hello, My name is Milton Callahan I had a terrible experience visiting one of your locations on 11/24/17 at 2:30pm. Me and my mother entered the store located at 4925 Cal Sag Rd in Crestwood, IL, to purchase a new TV and Computer based on sale prices we seen online. The first thing we noticed upon entering the store was a 65" inch Samsung TV for 399.00 near the entrance. The price was on top of a group of the TV's and a big crowd was standing near waiting on a price check. Me and my mother waited patiently with the other customers but no one came to assist any of us. At this time I asked a few of the customers how long they had been waiting. Many of them stated over 30 mins. My mother has a fracture toe and a visible orthopedic shoe and I was very shocked not one person came to ask the group if we needed help. After 12 minutes of waiting and my mother needing to move or sit down. I decide to request the price check myself and one of the younger store attendants came over. I explained the price of the item and told him many people wanted to know if that was the actual sales price of the product. He scanned the item and said the item was $849.99. At this time many customers became upset. Many of the customers including myself should not have had to wait so long to get a price check on an item that was priced so much higher than the listed sales price on top of the TV's. Many of us thought it would be a few hundred off the incorrect pricing seeing it was a sale but not 400.00 additional dollars on a black Friday sale and the entire staff allow us to linger around this product knowing it was incorrect. It was unacceptable and I requested to see a manger. I wanted him to verify the store clerks scan and see if the price was indeed correct that he had told me. The clerk took the 399.99 sales tag off the product and put it behind his back as the other store clerk notified the manager. It took about another 15 minutes to see him. Once the manger (Doug) arrived I explained the issues and requested he check the product himself to ensure the price was correct. He stated " The clerk already told you the price" I said Sir can you verify it because it's 400.00 more than the listed price he has behind his back on the tag. He stated " hey people move signs around all the time " I stated sir as a manger it's your responsibility to make sure pricing is correct and if it is not to verify it for the customer so can you please check the pricing for all of us because we have been waiting a very long time. His reply was " you better tone your voice down a notch" I said sir I am loud so you can hear me over these customer's and I am a customer you should not be talking to me about my tone. I need a price on this item and I am very upset at the treatment I am receiving today". He grab a phone with a picture on it with the price of the item from the store clerk and said this the price wanna by one" (laughing) I said sir this is not funny and I am really upset is this the sales price for black Friday or the regular price. He said " this is what it is wanna buy one" looking at the other clerk. smirking. I told him I would be contacting the complaint department about his behavior and also let him know that it was not proper management. Not one time did the crowd or myself receive an apology for the wait and confusion. These people was angry and this behavior could of cause a store riot as many people got very upset. Base on the crowd and there looks I walked away and told a few people to contact customer service. I believe had I continued to push the issue the store manger would of cause a big problem within this crowd. I did purchase another TV after walking through the store only to witness the store manger discussing the matter and laughing about it with other employee's . The manager Doug was very inappropriate and should not be engaging with customers on any level. I do not know if he is the store manager but I intend on calling the store but wanted to have this address on a higher level seeing I work in management an felt it was inappropriate for him to tell me to " I better tone it down" I felt like that was a threat and so did the other customers. Doug has a problem and is not the type of employee you want helping customers and definitely should not be in management. I think a hard look at your surveillance camera's will show this could of went really bad and with my mother having a bad foot I did not want the crowd to get out of control based on his behavior so I left the crowd without the answers I needed about the product. After going through the store I found many items without a black Friday sales prices including one of the Items I purchase. I also seen and heard the Manager (Doug) talking and laughing about the issue with other employees in the TV department. This employee needs some type of corrective action so he can take his job duties seriously. I would like to hear a response in this matter as I feel the BBB should be aware of this but I like Bestbuy an based on this I wanted to notify the company about this first. Please feel free to contact me via phone or email regarding this matter my direct contact is 708-477-7437 my email is marksmenp@hotmail.com thank you for your time on this matter. I hope the company can resolve this behavior and also give me answers to the 65" UHD TV 6 series Mu6290 listed at your store for 399.99. I believe the price on black Friday was 749.00 but the store should honor listed pricing on black Friday but I was just trying to get the TV at the actual sales price. We purchased a 55" me and my mom that is on delivery but we would have love to have received what we wanted. Thank you for your time in this matter.

I went to the best buy in Lancaster Pa. on Thanksgiving day for the 55 inch tv for $179.00 I stood in line for 3 hours which I expected to do so when the worker inside came out to hand out tickets for the tvs he told everyone in front of us they could have up to 3 tickets per person was this an inside job that these people got these tickets or was this legit because if it was 1 per customer I would have got 1, these people that got the tickets were trying to sell them for $400.00 this was insane then they said we could buy the tvs for $400.00 when they buy them what a scam. I feel I should be compensated for what I experienced. Disappointed customer Dawn Mihaliak

My son purchased a Black Friday deal "online" that was guaranteed to be "in stock" at his local Best Buy store in Bowie, MD. He arrived at the store on Black Friday morning and was told that "they couldn't find the phone that had been guaranteed to be in stock that morning". He told them that he needed the phone "unlocked" so he could take it to his "own" carrier. He paid an extra $200 for an upgraded phone that they DID have in stock, and after they processed his money, he found that the phone was NOT unlocked, and was dedicated to a carrier that he did not want. They said, "oh, we're sorry". He asked for his money back, and they said it would take 48 hours for him to get his money back. I am DONE with Best Buy for good, and I intend to tell all of my family and friends of his experience and of my own lousy experiences with their stores in the past year. Their customer service has gone into the toilet. I personally have walked out of Best Buy twice in the past year when one of their employees attempted to "switch" me from a product I had gone in to purchase to one that was "better and more expensive". Both times I went in for an advertised product that "wasn't in stock" even though the application online said it WAS in stock in that particular store. I believe that is called BAIT and SWITCH. I thought that was illegal.

Your Customer service is the worst that I have ever seen. I have spent couple of evenings trying to ask for help from Best Buy technical support. I have spent several hours at a time to only be switched from person to person then to finally be disconnected. This has happened at least 6 times! I have even tried at the store level, store manager and best buy direct and still can't get any assistance. I was told on one call they were aware of the problem due to others having the same issue. I can not log in on bestbuy,com. I am not able to login to my account. It will not allow me to reset anything due to the fact I can't get an e-mail or text with verification code but yet I receive your daily specials, promos ect. I went around the system to place an on-line order last night but I can't even get a confirmation of my order by e-mail. This is unacceptable!! I'm supposedly an Elite member but to get this level of service is not acceptable. Your people call themselves "Specialist" but yet they are unwilling to help. I'm on the phone now, I explained my situation "AGAIN", only to be transferred to someone else. Been on hold going on 40 minutes so I'm sure it's just a matter of time, I will once again get disconnected. I get your "Specialist" is someone sitting in a cubical somewhere but surely they are trained on how to satisfy a Customer. I'm sure I won't get any response with the complaint so the bottom line is I'm done with Best Buy and as much as I hate Wal-Mart, I will take my business there. Next time, I hear Best Buy sales aren't where they should be, I will know why. I wish you the best because with the Customer Service you provide, I don't see Best Buy remaining in business. The last time I check if you don't have Customer Service, you don't have business! IF a Manager (that can help) would like to call me to discuss then you have my contact information on file.

I purchased an Arris router, SURFboard SBG6900-AC from Best Buy. I think it might have been around April 2016. We have had on going issues since then. I didn't suspect the router because it was brand new and came highly recommended by the Best Buy sales person. I have had Comcast/Xfintiy out here twice and Dish out here twice to review my system problems which consisted of frequent short outages interfering with our TV and our Pandora music station and internet connections. This week, I called Comcast back and a knowledgeable technician went through our entire system, upgraded it and rebuilt our Dish outside LMB. We still had issues and the technician suggested that our router may be the culprit but he couldn't touch it himself. I went to Comcast and rented their router, installed it and - guess what - our problems were solved. Everything works now. I realize it has been a while since I purchased your router but I'm unhappy that it was actually the cause of my year long problems. I don't know Best Buy's limits but I certainly believe Best Buy should give me a full or partial rebate on this dysfunctional router. We are excellent Best Buy customers as you can verify and have supported you over many years. This is the first product we've purchased that turned out to be bad. I would like a response ASAP. Thank you.

Hello,

I went into Best Buy on 11/10/2017 @ 3:45 pm. NORTHCEST SHOPPING CTR. FT. WAYNE,INDIANA to buy a Sony 75 inch television and couldn't get any service. Then I went to buy some ink for my printer
and printing paper. Once, at the counter I needed to pay my monthly payment, alone with some ink and printing paper for my computer. There was a new guy there that didn't have a clue on how to ring me up. A employee name Kathy ask for my ID and I said not to make my monthly payment you don't. If I was buying something on my card then you would need my ID. She got real nasty with me and said that's the store policy and I can't change that. I can close MY ACCOUNT that's for sure. I suggest that you give her more training or fire her, she is bad news for this company.

On August 5, 2017, my husband and I purchased an LG refrigerator from the Bridgewater, NJ store. We also purchased the insurance policy on the product at a cost of $299.99.
On November 8, 2017, the fridge stopped working. My husband called the Geek Squad to make a time and date for repairs. He was informed that the first available time and date was November 16, 2017. EIGHT DAYS!! without a refrigerator--UNACCEPTABLE!
We could get a local repairman in one day. However, we already paid $299.99 to Best Buys because they bragged about how excellent their insurance was when needed to make repairs quickly.
We will NOT be fooled again by promises and insurance policies made by Best Buys! We will inform all our friends and relatives about the time response for repairs needed on Best Buy merchandise. Your insurance is as rotten as a hot fridge"s food!

I went into a Best Buy store in and told the Agent that I wanted to renew my Tech Support membership. The agent pulled up my account and stated that they tried to automatically renew it on the due date but my credit card was declined. I was going to pay cash to have it renewed and he told me that I were not permitted to renew the membership with cash. It had to be by credit card or debit card only.
I asked the agent why did they attempt to automatically renew my Tech Support membership without my knowledge, permission or consent. He said he didn't know. That was the way Best Buy was doing it.

My complaint is why did Best Buy attempt to automatically renew my membership without my knowledge or consent? Performing a financial transaction without a person's knowledge or written consent if illegal. I'M BEING FORCED into a renewal whether I want it or not. Best Buy does not have the legal right to make financial decisions for me!

I remember several years ago Best Buy was losing customers because they were being pressured by the employees to purchase an extended warranty. That practice forced consumers to go elsewhere.

If Tech Support is to be an automatic renewal, the customers need to be made aware of this at the time of purchase or notified through the postal system (not email) or phone call and given the opportunity to decide whether they want to renew or not. This practice of automatically renewing Tech Support membership without the consumer's consent needs to be stopped immediately. YOU SHOULD NOT ASSUME that the consumer wants to renew their membership and make this financial decision for them in order to increase your profit.

A very annoyed customer
Frank

On Saturday 28 Oct 2017 I purchased a new TV at the North Have, CT store. There was no problem with the sales person assisting me in getting the product which I wanted. Then today 30 Oct 2017 my wife happened to check our bank account a discovered that an additional $53.00 (fifty-three) dollars had been debited to our account by Best Buy. After some length of time and multiple phone calls and transfers she was finally connected with a representative who told her that a virus protection plan from three years ago was reactivated for the new TV. As I was never informed that this might occur and I never gave any consent for this transaction to occur I consider it a case of theft and bank fraud. My wife was informed that a refund would be made in 7 to 10 days. I have contacted the state attorney's office for North Haven, CT and if the money is not refunded as promised I will be filing a criminal police report with the North Haven Police Dept and push for criminal prosecution. Any company that feels they can take a customers money without prior approval or contract cannot be trusted and I intend to no longer do business with this company and will by all means warn my friends and family of these underhanded and possibly criminal activities of Best Buy.

I cannot click off the one star. I wouldn't even rate you at all. I am absolutely po'd about my Roku purchase I made. I brought the Roku device back after having trouble with with them. I had to cancel my debit card because of it. Security reasons. I wanted to get my money back for the device with receipt in hand and was refused cash back! I have my receipt, my card is cancelled, so I can't have the money returned that way. The only way is get cash back. The manager refused to do that, stating the system will not allow him to give me cash. How can you be a retailer and have a system in place where money cannot be refunded? That makes no sense. The manager was glad to give me a gift card. Are you serious? You won't refund my money for an item and you think I'm going to spend more money there. Not only did I refuse that option, I was offended. This is not the way you do business, since this isn't a two way business arrangement you have setup.

Great products and staff. Tried to renew Webroot and customer service 27 days prior to their ending. Went to store in Elyria, Ohio. Best Buy policy, will not accept check or cash.. I hear that Best Buy is in financial trouble. Could this be part of the reason --- DUH !!! You've lost this customer. I wonder how many more?

your credit card department is not very good first opened an account did not recieve card or statement to pay my bill tried to get help talked to three different people at city bank all did not speak very good english if your service is over seas I will not use your service anymore I hope they got this straight but?

Hello I purchased a refurbished Samsung 55" tv with cuts and bruises in it model # un55ku6500fxza on oct 18 2016 I was told to get insurance of the tv if it was to give me problems . The tv doesn't cut on and I bought it refurbished and it was working fine had I know the disadvantages of buying a refurbished tv I wouldn't . I had the geek squared which covers my protection come out to tell me there is nothing they can do about this . Iam very disappointed and was mislead about this tv warranty . I am writing before I make this a small claims situation .

Have feedback for Best Buy?