Best Buy Customer Service

Contact Best Buy Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-888-237-8289

Best Buy Company, Inc is an American multinational consumer electronics company. There are 1,050 Best Buy locations in the US and 125,000 employees. It is publicly traded on the NYSE:BBY. Revenues have dropped the last ten quarters and marketing will primarily lean towards digital advertising as opposed to paper.

If you have a problem with a Best Buy purchase you may call the customer service number at 1-888-237-8289.  You may also contact the CEO, Hubert Joly at the corporate office address, 7601 Penn Ave. S, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55423. Corporate office phone number is 877-415-3487. The customer forums are another place that Best Buy suggests you look for help.

Known for its 24/7 Geek Squad, Best Buy was founded by Richard M. Schulze in 1966 and originally called Sound of Music. You may find forums on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin helpful as well.

Best Buy Contact Information

• Best Buy headquarters address

• 7601 Penn Ave
    • Richfield
    • MN 55423

1-888-237-8289

Browse reviews of other Electronics Stores

Top Best Buy Complaints

I ordered an item on 6/8/19 to be picked up at bolingbrook warehouse. I had to change it to be closer to my new home and it has been a hassle ever since. One item (TV) was set to be picked up in Bloomingdale and it was not ready when the website said it would be now the washer and dryer is the same. I am purchase high priced items and no one can help me get them. I have spoke to multiple people with customer service and no are no help only to continue to tell me to wait 24 hrs but cannot rush it or give me other options. I had someone coming out to install my items today and now i have to wait 24 hrs and there is no guarantee it will be ready tomorrow. It is set to be cancelled tomorrow because of lack of pick up but how am i going to pick up my item when there is this verification. I will never purchase anything from best buy again this has been the worse process i have ever needed to deal with.

I purchased a compact refrigerator it was damaged they sent me out another one it was also damaged I waited three weeks now they want to give me a refund and start all over again this is totally ridiculous why can’t they may just give me another one and take this one back I’m 75 years old and I don’t drive I will never recommend Best Buy to anyone again

Please listen to the recording below. My refrigerator has been broken since the last week of April. It is covered under your Extended Warranty. I am livid at the lack of response, non-information, inactivity and lack of concern that a product you sold an extended warranty on can go unfixed for a month and a half -- with no resolution in sight.

I will send this to the news media next. There is a 97 year old and a 92 year old in my home. George McMartin is a veteran of three wars -- WWII, Korea and Vietnam. His birthday is today. He will make great coverage on the evil big box store which doesn't seem to stand by its warranties. At this point, I can't even call your customer service bad. Your company is evil. I can't even recall the number of times your folks have hung up without doing anything. All the while they tell me I'm unreasonable. Net, you think it is unreasonable to expect you to repair a product covered under an extended warranty? I have spent well over 50 hours trying to resolve this. You even went so far as to tell me that I have to prove ownership through a power of attorney document! I also have that to share with the news media.

As a CX professional, if you add the hours you have had to deal with this. It would have been far more profitable for you to fix the refrigerator. But, you can be assured that I will make certain that BEST BUY does the right thing. Even if it takes 50 more hours of your CSR's time.

Also, I can upload the recording. It is a shame that you can't hear what the news media will receive. It is classic.

Pat McMartin
512 258 8452
512 658 1976

I took in two computers to the Tallahassee Geek Squad …..they said they could be fixed.....talked into a hard drive to combine the two for info and free up space. went back to get my Lenovo that I had purchased from you people years ago, and they said it was dead in the water and couldn't even open it to turn it on......scrap that....was called to get my Toshiba (the issue I had was I could not connect to wifi and to condense info.) started right up for them....took it home and can't use wifi, even with an adapter. The FORGET to tell me that the internal wifi is broken. I AM SO VERY ANGRY !!!!! Talked to the Manager, he said to bring it in and they will send it out and if it is broken, they can fix it ...maybe...at a cost to ME ?????? This is highway robbery. DO NOT SAY SOMETHING ABOUT FIXING IT....AND FIX NOTHING !!!!! THIS COST ME 60 FOR A HARD DRIVE AND MY TIME. I feel very used in this !!!!!! I am 69 years old, and this is wrong !!!!!!! Kathie France 850-765-9011

Beware of their Returns Center scam!

I returned a defective incomplete phone they sent me by mail.
I dropped off the “open box”phone at UPS location on May 15, and it was delivered to the warehouse on May 21.

After not having heard anything regarding the status of my return, I started a chat online on May 28. I was told I would get a notification and refund within 24 hours. That did not happen. I contacted bestbuy thru chat again on May 29. The conversation was identical to the one on May 28, with no updates, but with “guarantee” that my refund would be processed within 24 hours.

After having waited another day for the update and refund, I filed a complaint with Better Business Bureau on May 30.

I was shocked to see this response from Best Buy to BBB a week later:

“Our return center reviewed this return and noted we did not receive back the correct item, and it is being sent back to the customer. Best Buy is unable to accept incorrect merchandise for returns and considers the matter closed”

That felt surreal. I rejected that response, saying the item sent back was exactly what I had received, and asking to be told what exactly they claim I sent them. I noted in my rebuttal that whatever they intend to send back would be refused. I think my reasoning is transparent - there are only two possibilities of what they would be sending back - it is either the phone that I returned, or it is something else that is not mine. In both cases, I would refuse the “item”.

My inquiry was ignored. The responder just repeated what she said originally.

I did refuse the package they sent me. I do not know what was in it, and the fact that they flatly refused to communicate and figure out where the disconnect was, is just mind boggling. I know that I followed the return policy and returned correct(!) merchandise within 14 day return window (which had long passed by the time they came up with their response).

I am absolutely stunned and horrified by this experience. My return was either a)lost or b)stolen by Best Buy!
If you do buy from them, and need to return - record what you put in the return!!! They are either totally incompetent, or thieves!

I was sold your service plan an couple month ago he young talk me into buying it after she sold she switch me to another person just blow it off the young man was rude. Friday I bought an new gps and as some questions..And one question do I have to be White r Haspic to get good service from your staff

we have been members of best buy for many years, we loved coming there because of the great customer service. The customer service has not changed but recently we are very disappointed and devastated at the chain of events we went through recently! On memorial day we went into the Greece location to get a new refrigerator because ours stopped working. We where working with Kalie I believe that to be her name . I presented the measurements from our present non- working refrigerator. I took us about an hour to work out all the details to get a new fridge for the memorial pricing; so we found the perfect fridge we thought. The delivery date was for June 2nd. It was the wrong size would not fit!! so we are without a fridge again! we decided to return and talk to a manger named Nick, we gave him the same exact measurements as to the other rep and we proceeded to repurchase a fridge he seem to have it all together for us per explaining this should fit/work. (might I add the measurements was a picture from the inside of our non- working one). We had to pay more money than we wanted.
Now it will be going into another week to get our delivery on June 6th. The refrigerator came and it was wrong again it was even worst then the last one that came meaning to big!!!!
So we want our refund back on our card, we also would like to be confiscated for their mistakes we are still without a refrigerator!!! so are going to have to go to the competitors. please contact us at 585-766-0177 or 585-967-5966

Went to buy a tv and a mount for a non profit charity. Went to pay and went through 5 minutes of trying to get it to work. Finally told card was declined. Checked with the bank on the account, everything was fine. They saw that I had swiped and said "only use the card reader for this amount". Turned around and went back. Went through the process again on two different registers. Kid says "yep, declined" like he knew it would be. I asked "so what now?" He shrugged and smiled like it was my problem. I was so dumbfounded I didn't ask for a manager. He walked from a $500 purchase. I still need to get this for a remodel project, but I'm not sure I'm ever going back. I go in there all the time for a audio studio I own and video gear etc. It's always a hassle to be in that store!

Purchased a comupter from Best Buy 2014, already had the Geek Squad service agreement. Computer came with a anti-virus software which, unknown to me, was on a auto-renewal. Finally found out April 2019 and called the Geek Squad. Was told I didn't need the program and they would refund the $53.04. Nothing happens. Three calls later and I'm in a circle of hell. Tried disputing thru my credit card and Best Buy sends them receipts of original purchase.

No agent showed up for my scheduled smart home service. Called support they said they would get back they did not. Terrible service, very disappointed, have been a geek squad tech support for many years.

i purchased a Dell Starlord 15" 17kbl lap top on 06/01/2017 for my son to use at college. I also purchased a 3 year warranty. The hinge on the cover was broken and I brought it in to the Geek Squad at the Best Buy in Mansfield, Massachusetts on April 27, 2019. I was given an estimated completion date of May 14, 2019. As of today I still haven't received my computer back and I have to go to the store to get the status of it.
The computer was sent to the wrong place at first and if I didn't inquire about the status then it would have sat there forever. One of the mangers there said they would expedite the repair but to her that meant to expedite it to the correct repair facility and not to expedite the repair. Now six weeks later I am still waiting and when I went in last week I asked to expedite the repair and she told me she couldn't do that only that she could expedite the shipping back to the store. So now I am told it is waiting for parts (six weeks!) I paid good money for the computer and the warranty and this is not acceptable to me. I have repeatedly asked to get the repair expedited without any luck. I have asked them to replace the computer and they said they could not do that. My son has been in school without this computer for too long. I am very frustrated with the service I have gotten and told the manager I would write this letter tonight. If this is how people get treated it is a poor representation of Best Buy.
If this does not get resolved to my satisfaction I will be escalating this complaint as high up as I can get it and letting people know how Best Buy has treated me through all of this. Please respond to my email address as soon as possible as I will not wait another week to write again.

I went into the Best Buy in cedar hill Texas. This is not the first time, but yet another time I was treated poorly. I was trying to do a price match and felt extremely harassed not to mention I felt like I was being treated like a robber. I wanted to price match against NFW FOR subwoofer that they had on sale for 299....Best Buy has it for 449. I made it clear from the start I wanted to match against the store. Sales rep had to get manager approval. Manager arrived, short , rude and indifferent handing out orders. Not a please or thank you. First it was : put it in ur cart....ok I’ll try...then it was it better be there for you to pick up or in stock today....ok I think it’s...then it was. I’ll be back. I asked for another manager. Next manager was ruder than the first. He quickly stated it’s at our Disgression....after him reading me the riot act...he quickly dismissed me and said. “ this is over 42 miles outside the area” I’m not honoring it. Well...the first manager knew that and after 3o minutes of waiting trying every angle not to honor it, u now decide the area is an issue????? I’m ok with that but he would not look at me, stated “ call a Best Buy near NFW n see if they will honor it because I won’t” smh. Really? I can take no for an answer, but I will not except rude, dismissive and unprofessional behavior. To make it worse this is a reoccurring behavior at this location. Bad attitude and awful customer service. I’m tweeting, BBB AND ANYother way I can blast this store ( and Best Buy ) ...I’m not happy n will be severing my relationship with bb ASAP.

I buy all my electronics through Best Buy and am a loyal customer with a Best Buy credit card. NO MORE. I Purchased a tv and only opened the box about 7 days later when installer came to hang on wall. When the Verizon Fios guy came to turn on tv the tv was cracked on the inside of the monitor. Best Buy would not allow me to return or exchange tv.(I was within the 2 weeks) I was so mad I left the tv at the Best Buy in nyc.

I called geek squad which I pay an annual fee to help set up a new printer that I bought at Best Buy. The people online couldn't help me fix the problem because they don't speak and/or understand English. Now I have to have some one come out which costs 49.95, what a rip off. If you are considering buying this service the only thing I can say is DON'T!

We, my wife and I, had over $320 in Best Buy rewards. We went and purchased a Hitachi TV today at the store located in Clovis, CA on 5/31/19 at 5:03 PM. The cashier, Jesus, rang us up...and the price was $12.38 after applying our rewards; however, his registered “froze” and could finish processing the sale. We moved to another, and he could no longer pull up the rewards. The manager, Richard, couldn’t clear it through your “bridge”, and told us we would have to come back next week after the computers reset and he would pick up the $12.38! Richard said he couldn’t approve it for that amount? We walked out with NOTHING and a waste of over a hour of our time! You just lost a pair of customers that spend thousands in your stores!
Sincerely, Tim Collins. (559) 500-9304

Bought a iphone6s from best buy may 24,2019 an it quit working in 4 days an best buy says they can't help me took me 3 months to save $260 an I'm out of money an a phone

My dryer wouldn't dry and I called best buy and the problem and geek squad schedule an appointment with a tech to come and fix on 5/16/19 between 8 to 12. on 5/16/19 tech Anthony called my phone at 7:19 from this number 215-390-3702 and left a reminder message that he'll be there at between 8 and 12pm. He came and said that the dryer heater is gone that's why the clothes is not drying, and if its ok to order the parts and have them come to my home, I said sure.
Anthony schedule me for next Thursday 23rd 2019 and I agree on 8 to 12 window for him come out. 3 packages came to the home on 5/20/19 I text the 215 390 3702 number to say that the parts are here. On 5/22/19 I got a reminder call telling me my appointment is schedule for 8 to 12pm on 5/23/19. On 5/23/19 I got a called that I missed saying that this is Anthony and I'll be there between 8 and 12 to fix the dryer this was at 7:13. I waited home and no calls or text or anything, Anthony called at 1:09pm after his schedule window to say more parts is needed, how do he know this when he never came back to the home, to see what parts came or didn't come, and that was the last communication. I have been texting and calling this number and no help. Its 5/30/19 and am still without a dryer, called best buy and spoke with Cheryl from Orlando at 763-256-1367 and she wasn't able to get in contact with Anthony. She told me that she'll email Marcel Gomez his supervisor. Am only asking to have my dry fixed. My next step is to call fox news and report best buy to the Better Business Bureau and tell my side of the story on my social media pages and the very poor customer service. Not 1 phone from best buy from or Anthony since 5/23/19. Am a long term customer that you just lost, but believe me dryer will be fixed. I have all the text messages, voicemails and the 6 packages that came to my home.

I took in a 7 year old computer for repair and the Geek Squad said the board was bad and cant load windows . Told me if I want to give them the computer and they will get rid of it for me and said to buy a new one which I did but did not give them the old one . Only to have a friend that works for IBM (should have taken it to him first) but trusted the geek squad look at it and he said they lied at the geek squad and he got it running, He said it needed a Bios change and updates from HP. If it was the board you would not run. I have had it now running again for 2 month already. I feel I should be able to get more than a $20.00 credic for a $600.00 computer that I added a $110.00 ssd drive to and 8 more gigs of ram $50.00 so now its worth $760.00 for NOTHING. I have contacted Best Buy main number and NO one will HELP me. I have shopped at that store for 20 year and spent over $7000 probably and am disappointed to say the least. Please contact me at 440-478-2339. Would GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. I have inclosed a pic. On the left is the new one (1 month and a half old) on the right is the 7 year old one that does not work and cant boot up as they say but LOOK it works !!!! I feel more should be donr . I have all my proof of there work and proof of my new purchase.

Good Afternoon - The Best Buy at Montfort & Beltline in Dallas, Tx has the WORST Customer service in Dallas. I shop Best Buy all the time. I buy a lot from Best Buy. If I order something online and it comes in damage they will not take it back. Other Best Buy stores do. If I have a return for any reason the Montfort- Beltline store will not take it. All the other Best Buy stores work with me on Open Box items not the Montfort - Beltline store. I will continue to shop at Best Buy. Just not the Best Buy on Beltline & Montfort. The Best Buy On Beltline & Montfort is the WORST. THANK YOU !!!

FORMAL COMPLAINT - URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED

I am writing this correspondence as I am truly disappointed with a product that I purchasedat Best Buy in April 2018 and therefore it has just passed its warranty period. The product was an HP Pavilion X360 Convertible, Model 11-AD018CA, Product ID 1UG52UA#ABL, Serial # 8CG813321N, Warranty 1y1y0y.

I was told by one of the agents that HP would be the best way to go at time within my budgetary constraints.

Last year we arrived in Canada as new immigrants without jobs and had to ensure our kids settled well in school and that we went out to the job market as soon as possible. So when we found out that our daughter was struggling at school we had to buy a computer to assist her with the transition into the new schooling methods. She had to learn to use a computer and complete all her work on the computer when at home - so the computer was only used at home and under our parental supervision. It was a huge expense of $499.00 that had to be paid by us within the circumstances at the time - and just over 1 year later we were told that the computer is a "write off" as it cannot be switched on and has to be thrown out and replaced. (This has been confirmed by IT specialists). also had to purchase spyware - bit defender at a cost of 489.99.

This is absolutely ludicrous that something like this should happen to basically a brand new laptop. It is clear that you have not fulfilled your promise made with this product and therefore I would urge for Best Buy to show its uncompromising integrity and do the right thing here as the product you provided is not of the highest quality, not a useful and innovative product and therefore was false advertising.

I do not wish to have it replaced as I do not intend to buy a new HP. I just want to have my money refunded for this waste of a laptop that was sold to us. I am able to provide you with the proof of purchase made at Best Buy in April 2018.

Also - in closing I contacted the customer complaint line today just to be put on hold and the line was cut - so my issue was not addressed and disregarded.

Just do the right thing.

I am an Elite Plus Member who has spent a lot of money over the past few years at your store here in ft wayne,in. I went in today to purchase a t.v that was out of stock at that store. Samsung - 40" Class - LED - 6 Series - 2160p - Smart - 4K UHD TV with HDR
Model:UN40NU6070FXZA SKU:6332597. It was available at a store that was 57 miles away. I wanted this t.v at this price but no one would bend over backwards for me. So I contacted your online support whom the best they could suggest for me to wait till the t.v came back into stock or purchase another t.v and return it when the original wanted t.v came into stock. What an absolute waste of my time. I provided a link to the Walmart website which had this t.v in stock and still they acted as though there was nothing else they could do. After all the money I have spent with bestbuy over the years I felt so patronized. The agent who was supposedly a manager said he appreciated my business over the years however he didn't even know my email address which proved to me that he never even looked at my purchase history. This totally insulted me to be treated like this. All I wanted was that t.v at that price but no it had to come to this. I explained to the alleged manager that from here on out I will only ever use bestbuy for a backup store and not a primary store for electronics purchase I will use amazon or Walmart as primary. Feel free to call my cell 260-3886994 to discuss this if needed. The original transcript can also be emailed

We Purchased a Samsung 75" television on 5/4/2019, it was delivered and set-up by the Geek Squad. On the very same evening after the delivery, we were having problems with the sound bar not syncing with the television. I called for another visit from the technician and they returned a few days later and synced it again with our Bose sound bar(which was purchased at Best Buy on 9/30/2018 for $549.99) /spectrum remote control. and the very next day, the problem started up again. The Bose sound bar not working and syncing with the tv sound again. I called the Geek Squad once again, very frustrated with the situation, a different technician came out and spent some time here and told us we have a defective sound bar or that possibly may have been broken during installation due to a blinking light that kept flashing on the bar, in which he said, should not be happening.
He said we should call the store manager or supervisor and tell them exactly what he told us and they would be more than happy to swap out our bar for another one at no charge and he would come back and hook it up for us. I took his advice and I called the store, spoke with an associate and waited over 2 hours for a phone call, and got none, so I went down to the store with my sister-in-law. Store manager was off and I spoke with a supervisor named Gammen, who told me he can't do nothing for me and to call Bose since it is still under the 1 year manufacturers warranty. That was all he could do, not even offering up how I should go about it. He showed no concern or care for his customer's and as a sales person myself, I felt he was not a good representative for his cold and rude attitude. At that point I told him he could cancel our television purchase and come and pick it up, and we would go some where else such as Costco which is right up the road from where we live and purchase a 75" tv. I have been doing business with Best Buy for many of my major purchases and have never come across someone so unwilling to help and satisfy a Best Buy customer who has patronized your store for many years. It seems he does not care about your customers satisfaction and said " You can go to Sam's Club or Costco it's your choice", Such a rude representative. Our television is scheduled for pick-up next Friday on 5/31. You have lost a rather large sale, but I guess Gammen could care less.

My Complaint is I purchased a Hover Cruse Electric Skate board from Best Buy and was told by an associate (Val) this product was under warranty for 1 year through the manufactory . This was a Christmas gift for my Grandson purchased in Nov 22, 2018. This gift sat under my Christmas tree for a whole month until Christmas morning. I was very surprised when this Skate board was having issues in April and I called Best Buy to see what I needed to do to have this looked at and again was an associate that this product was covered through the company for a year. I emailed them and they advise me it was only covered for 90 days. All my Grandson and myself want is Best Buy to stand behind their merchandise. I'm not asking for a refund but some kind of assistance to either fix the Skate Board or replace the Skate Board that only lasted a few months after purchase. I truly appreciate your assistance in this matter. I have my reference number for this purchase 47722302702846 if this is any help.

They called while on their way to let me know they were 20 minutes out. I tried to ask a question and they hung up on me. When they got here I went to the door and hollered to wait so I could put my dog out. They continued pounding on the door and ringing the doorbell while I tried to get my dog out. My washer sits on top of a drawer held on with two screws. They said we don't do anything with those. I said give me a freaking wrench and I'll unscrew it!. He said alright, walked out and drove away!
Worst most rude customer service I've ever experienced with Best Buy. Laziness in the extreme! Will never buy another thing from them.

X-customer
Kimber Glidewell

I arrived at best buy in Rogers AR at 1030am to purchase a laptop. I looked around in the laptop area approximately 10 minutes. No one showed up. I walked to the front of the store to ask if anyone works the laptop area. The greeter said "yes we do but we just opened so we don't have everyone here yet. Just wait a few more minutes and someone will be here to help you. I asked the kid how long a few more minutes were and he couldn't answer. I told him I will buy from someone else who has time to help. I don't have time to wait that long. His answer was "ok that's fine." On the way up to the front, I noticed 4 employees standing around talking to each other, I'm guessing try to catch up on last night's events instead of helping customers. If the store opens at 10:00, why would customers have to wait till 11:00am to get help? I am very upset with the lack of service at this store. The store manager needs to be looked at and replaced due to lack of training the people and no scheduling of employees to work. Best Buy in Rogers Arkansas gets a 1 star only because they have a building standing there. Will not recommended to anyone but I will tell all about the crappy service.

On Monday 5/20/19 I went to the Best Buy Store on Muldoon rd. here in Anchorage AK. We were looking for a new TV Stand so we went back to were they were we found one that we liked but there was none on the floor that we could just pickup and go to the Cash Register. So we was waiting for the person that was back in that Area to help us but he was helping another Customer we stood around for approx. a half hour waiting on him to get done with the Costumer he was helping when I saw another employee walk by I asked him if we could get some help and he said he would call someone back to help We waited another half hour and STILL NO HELP and that one Employee was still talking with that other Customer (It don't take an hour to sell a TV)

So we Left

This is Terrible Customer Service and it waited my whole evening

Cell phone sales person put new chip in wife's cell and put my cell number on it. She is in Texas and I am in Pennsylvania now she needs to overnight new chip, meanwhile my cell has no service.

I went to Best Buys to buy a car radio and have it installed. They sent me back to the car installing shop in the back. It was locked. They said they would send back the installer. I waited for a while. I went back up and then one of the geek squad went to the side room and the installer came out. He said it would be a week before they could get to me. I asked him if you are so backed up with appointments, then how come nobody is back there installing car radios? If you have a back log of so many people, how come you are not scheduling the appointments in a fashion to get them done. It looks like they don't really like doing their job, because they know nobody is going to wait a week out for installation. I got the runaround all over the store. A lot of people standing around with nothing to do. But please don't ask anyone to do their job. If there were people in the shop installing radios, I would of scheduled an appointment, but if you want to make sales then this is not a good way of encouraging people to buy stuff at Best Buys. BTW....I requested the installer to five different people before I got him, and then when he came out, he wouldn't acknowledge me, while I stood there and waited. It is shitty customer service.

Purchased a Samsung TV, also purchased five year warranty with TV. TV started making a popping noise, screen would go black and it would cut off. The internet quit working and you could not access Netflix, Hulu, etc. Called Best Buy (April 4, 2019) and to file a claim and was told we would be contacted by a repair company to come out and repair television. Received an email from Seneca Micronics asking for information on tv and what problems we were having. Emailed info to them and waited for parts to come in which took over three weeks to come in. Made an appointment with Seneca to come out May 6, 2018 to complete repair. Service man arrived and did not have all the parts to complete repair and took tv with him and said he would have to complete repair at shop and needed additional parts. I was told parts would take 3 to 5 days to receive and they would call to bring tv back to me. I have called Seneca almost every day the past two weeks and I get voicemail and leave a message. Still have not received a return call. I have contacted Best Buy and have been told there is nothing Best Buy can do I have to wait to hear from Seneca. My son has been with his tv for over 6 weeks and I still have no answers as to when repairs will be made, if ever!! I need help, what do I do to get this matter resolved???

On April 28/2019 I purchased a 55" Class-LED-curved-Q7C series-2160p-smart-4k UHD Samsung TV with HDR for $849.99 from Cambridge Side Galleria Best Buy store in Cambridge Ma on price match basis as offered by a competitor. Three managers, including the sales manager (Kathy) were involved in verifying legitimacy, confirming availability of apparatus and price overriding the orginal peice to match the offer by the competitor. When the sale was approved, I paid and scheduled delivery for Tuesday May 30/2019 between 12 noon and 6 pm EST. I was informed that I will receive a confirmation phone call the day before.
After I spent most of the afternoon waiting for the delivery on May 30th, I called customer service for an update on the delivery status. To my surprise I was told that delivery was rescheduled for May 7/2019 because the item wasn't available. I indicated my preference for an afternoon delivery and email as preferred means of contact to confirm delivery. I stated my unhappiness wasting time waiting for delivery that wasn't coming and that I should have been contacted about the schedule change beforehand but the agent appeared not bothered.
A few hours later, I received a call from customer service and was told that I either should get a refund or wait until the item became available as it isn't at this time. I explained that delivery was just rescheduled and that there was no mention of unavailability. I strongly stated that way this matter is being handled lacked professionalism, doesn't seem right and that I didn't like it. I told her that I would like my TV, not a refund and that she may need to consult with superiors to resolve the matter as per expected standards and to my satisfaction as a customer.
There was no communication from best buy until May 7 noon . At this point I decided to contact the store where I purchased the apparatus. While at the store I also discovered that it was recorded that I refused delivery, which is an absolute fabrication. I talked to William (one of the managers) who made efforts to resolve the issue for me. He finally informed me that a store in Rhode Island has the TV and that he will work on a transfer and contact me to schedule a delivery. I left satisfied but when I didn't hear from him, I called the number he provided only to find that he was still working on it and that he will get back to me as soon as he is done.Later in the afternoon , I received a call from him but I was offered to either cancel or get a replacement for the value I paid. I argued that I could have purchased the TV from the competitor had Best Buy not agreed to the price match and am therefore being unnecessarily disadvantaged. Best Buy's refusal to honor the price match it granted and offering an apparatus that is by far inferior both in quality and features as a replacement isn't only unfair but I'm losing the value in the discounted price offered by the competitor.
Honestly, the entire process by which this issue was handled itself is suspect. I was made to miss out on a very good discount and I feel I'm being denied delivery of an apparatus I legitimately purchased. I;m being unfairly disadvantaged because I am made not to benefit from the discounted value the competitor has offered . A replacement apparatus of inferior quality and features that doesn't take the price before the discount into account isn't a price match and is unacceptable.
I hope someone will take look and resolve this matter for me.

Bought a refrigerator and had it repaired multiple times. The first two times under the manufacturer warranty and 4 times under geek squad warranty. It’s broke again. They say it has to be three times for the same issue. Sick of this pos. Now geek squad giving me run around about the repair.

I am planning out of state travel and needed a new laptop which I shopped for yesterday and I thought I found exactly what I wanted. This morning, I planned to go pick up my items at the store and I checked the status and I see it is still in cart and NOW it says my item is sold out! It did not say that yesterday. Right after I placed my order, I had a question about the protection services for it and chatted with geek squad, which I have been with for MANY years now. They could see my order and we got my question cleared up.

Right now, I am extremely frustrated and angry. Did they sell my laptop to someone else? That is SO WRONG! PLEASE HELP!!

Bottom line , Geek Squad 0* , Best Buy Management -0*. What is the point of getting Geek Squad service protection when they don't perform? They are quick to take your money and that's where it stops. Over the phone the Geek Squad tech told me to take my unit back to the Best Buy where I purchased from and tell the store to swap out for a new one.(That didn't happen!) Geek squad proceeded to tell me that they would send it to be serviced , even though the Geek Squad tech on the phone said that there is no way to adjust tracking on a unit , just get replaced. To make a shortened story, I have purchased a refrigerator(Samsung , which also SUCKS) , 1-49" , 1-75" tv ,1- dishwasher , 1 - microwave , 1 - stove , 1 ea. washer and dryer and lets not forget the infamous Blu Ray player (all these were LG) . I am not saying I spent more than anybody else , but it does add up to a pretty penny. In the end , I will probably never buy another item from Best Buy ( at least Lake Geneva) again! Next up -LG , I will see how much they value their customer . To be cont.

Hi i am arnab naskar from india. I want to buy a camera so i got the number from quickr of muhammed.
Please help me i think i got cheated and the person named as muhammed (who claims that he used to work in different outlet of BEST BUY TN)took the money 6K from me and then 5K from me as he said that the price was total 12K and now saying that he want more 15k for the release of the product from Iceland,as it was hold there for vat and tax purpose

Please help me its a request to you and your company. Either please send the parcel or please send the money to me.

Sending you the screenshot of the tracking id as well as the money that i sent to the person named as muhammed for the camera that i want to buy.

I purchased a new all in one HP printer to replace an HP printer that broke. I am having a really hard time setting it up. I called HP and after an hour they told me they could not help me and told me I would have to spend at least $200.00 for virus stuff etc, and then they could help me. Today I called Best Buy in West Hartford, Ct. and I was upset to find out they could not help me (Geek Squad) unless I spent $79.00 to have someone come to my house or $39.99 to do all the stuff needed by remote. I am sorry but what ever happened to customer support with a brand new item. I am not that computer savvy, but I tried myself to set up this printer for 3 days now. Everyone is just out for the money and they don't care about the customer anymore.
I am taking the printer back to Best Buy and getting a refund. I don't even know if I will purchase another one of a different brand or not purchase one at all from Best Buy. This customer is very upset, not the happy one Best Buy would want. I have shopped at Best Buy for years, All my appliances and my computer are from Best Buy. The printer that broke was from Best Buy also.

Bought a Dell computer about 2016 and bought the service contract the recommended for 3 computers which renewed automatically every year. Have bought computers in for various issues including this Dell which had to be replaced after a motherboard and hard drive complete failure. Brought my desktop laptop in last week because the screen was green and the laptop only worked on AC. Tech told me I could pay for backup and told me about Total Tech support which I planned to sign up for next year. He tested it by plugging it into a monitor and determined it could be a problem with the wiring to the screen. I decided to take it home and back it up myself. When I returned to the store the tech and the EXTREMELY rude Geek Squad manager determined it wasn't worth fixing, couldn't get parts anyway and told me I just had software support. I think rather than automatically renewing with a changed product, a conversation should have taken place. We had no such conversation when the desktop needed to be repkaced. I purchased a phone a few months ago, a chest freezer last summer and consider myself a loyal customer who deserves to have been treated better. You can't get through to anyone on the phone to the store and the 800number seemed to want to help but connected me to a Geek Squad tech, not someone who could respond to a complaint

Had a problem with a stove I bought from best buy and called all the surrounding stores from Marshfield Ma. and could not get through to salesman. Have 5 year warranty on stove bought in 2016 but could not see if I could use it. Tenant snap a connecting rod on a knob to a burner and called fireman who shut gas off to house so something had to be done immediately. Happen over the Easter weekend. Used Mulligan Appliance repair for job and was charged around 270.00 dollars. Would have been nice to get through to a store. Have since found number to geek squad direct. Gerald M. Kelly 47 Gilbert Street, Marshfield Ma. Stove put in at 9 Baker Street, Marshfield Ma. Have Best Buy Account with your company.

I purchased a $1500 laptop in August 2018 with the extended replacement warranty, and in December 2018 the laptop was damaged and taken to the Best Buy location in Pensacola, Fl . In January 2019 I received multiple calls (1/17/19, 1/19/19, 1/27/19, 1/28/19) stating the laptop was junked, and we could have a store credit and could come in to get a new laptop or anything in the store. My son who the laptop belonged to did not have any money to purchase the warranty for a new item. On April 23, 2019 my son had enough money to purchase the warranty for the laptop. When we visited the store to use the credit we were told that the laptop was at the service center repaired. ( SO Why have we not received the laptop, and why did we receive calls about scrapping the device.) The Supervisor over Geek Squad says please allow 24-48 hours to figure the issue, and he will call back with the results. On 4/25/19 I received yet another call that stated they District Supervisor could not provide adequate information about the laptop and would require higher ups to tell me what we were doing about the replacement or store credit, etc At this point now I am asked to wait yet another 48 hours for Geek Squad to figure the issue out. My concern is that I received multiple calls in January about the laptop and get a store credit and now we are trying to use the credit and are being told we need to figure out what happened and who is going to approve. If the laptop was repaired why did Best Buy and Geek Squad not return the repaired item and call the customer to pick up. If it has been scrapped and we have a credit why are we getting the run around about using the credit. I would like this resolved as Best Buy does not mind having the $1500 tied up on the credit card and getting payment for the items. Please expedite a resolution to this matter.
Thanks you Shauna Lisenby 813-569-9542

Dear Hubert Joly
I usually never complain about anything however this experience was one of the absolute worst experiences I’ve ever had as a consumer. Let me start by saying that Best Buy has always been one of my favorite electronic stores. I have spent tons of money there. After this experience I don’t know if I’ll go back.
On March 24th 2019 I ordered a Verizon Wireless Ipad Pro 10.5 with accessories and set it up for same day delivery. I sat home all day and never received my products. The next day I got a message saying there was an issue with the order and it wouldn’t be delivered (A little late for that). I was very upset and cancelled the order. I received my refund and all was good. However on my Verizon bill the ipad was there with all sorts of fees attached. Best Buy told me Verizon had to take care of it that it wasn’t there problem and Verizon said the same. For one month this went on finally until just today April 25, 2019 it was solved. The issue was in fact on Best Buy’s end and they needed to do things in the back office then they had to contact Verizon. So I had to pay an extra $110 on this bill and it will supposedly be reversed next month. This could have been solved the next day when I originally contacted Best Buy and instead I got a run around. I have never been treated so poorly in my life. This experience was so frustrating, took up hours of my time and had me the customer do all the work. Absolutely unacceptable.

Amanda Marchant

AN OPEN LETTER TO HENRY JOLY AND HIS BOARD OF GOVERNORS
Your entire organization is useless. It's amazing the kind of service four thousand dollars will buy these days. The issue is neither you nor any of your representatives know how to work an LG OLED TV and you have no one in your organization can help. In fact, Meg at HQ couldn't arrange a visit. If it is true that HQ cannot arrange a visit, then you are the most abominably bad corporation I have ever encountered. Believe me, I'll be writing about it a great deal. The great Best Buy is, for all intents and purposes, impotent. It is incapable of achieving anything. It does make one wonder how you spend your time over there. Remember "Nobody Beats the Whiz" The Electronics store chain? They were giants in the field. Now they are gone. Such is your future. Starting tomorrow I will begin a yearlong campaign pointing out Best Buys flaws and incompetence. It will last exactly twelve months. Ask Dell and you'll find I'm true to my word. I estimate they lost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Now we're going to see how much money Best Buy is willing to lose because it's HQ can't arrange a simple visit. I will also be copying your CEO and Chairman of the BOG. I think they have a right to know. Of course, so far my research has shown that both Mr. Joy and his board provide no way of writing them. There's a lot of us that would like to know why they are selling the best TV electronics in the world when they and their staff have absolutely no idea how anything works? That's why if you ask anyone in the organisation a question about a 4K or better still the LG OLED the answer everyone gives is "not my job man". All indications say H. Smith Richardson, or H.P. Photo or Walmart or just about anywhere else would be a good place to start. Best Buy is so ignorant about the LG OLED 65" that additional money doesn't even entice them to cooperate. Working with Best Buy is like watching a Keystone Cop movie, only there's nothing funny about it.

This occurred in Tucker, Georgia at Store#: 513

I experienced discrimination and racism from the manager of the local Best Buy store. I found the entire situation that unfolded as unnecessary, disrespectful, and embarrassing. I came into the store to return/exchange an unopened item that I purchased in January during the holiday season. The unopened item still contained the original wrap and packaging, including the original fitted film as proof that the package had not been opened nor tampered with, along with my original store purchase receipt. Upon speaking with the manager, named Greg, he stated that although it was out of the 14-day return policy, he could “make any exceptions necessary because [he is] the store manager”. I understood this concept. After he was presented with the item I wished to return, the manager looked at me (up and down), and then stated that although the item is still in the original packaging, he is unsure if I have replaced the item in the box with a counterfeit or fake item. I asked for him to reference the original packaging and original film casing still present on the product. I also noted to him that the item is still for sale on shelves within the store. This means that the product can be returned-to-stock and placed on shelves to sell as an unused/new item. Greg, the store manager (seemed Caucasian), refuted my claims and stated that he would have to open the product to confirm that it was not counterfeit. I requested that only he as the manager could conduct this inspection, and if nothing was wrong with the item, I would not like for the now opened material to affect my return/exchange request. I explained that by opening the item, I would not like to forfeit my ability to conduct an authorized return. I once again reiterated to Greg that the item was purchased as a Christmas gift, but was never given to the intended individual. Now that the newer version is out (AirPods 2), I would like to purchase the newer model for them instead. Greg proceeded to state that the only way to ensure that I am not trying to swindle him and his company would be to inspect the item itself. He even stated that I may have found a way to return it into its original casing and packaging. I was very offended by all of this. I told him I would not do that, and that he could open the item. Once I stated that I do not have an issue with him inspecting the item, Greg declined to accept the return and began to walk away. I asked what was his reason for not accepting the return, and he said it was due to the “14-day return policy”. I then followed up by reminding him of his earlier comment in regards to making any exception that he feels necessary. Thus, this was a personal decision, not a store policy decision. Greg argued with me that it was policy and nothing else. But once again, if it were all about policy, Greg would not have attempted to inspect the item and would not have mentioned his ability to make exceptions. I was offended that Greg walked away from me while we were still in the middle of this discussion. I felt as though I was not a valued customer, although I spend plenty of money at Best Buy stores. The entire interaction occurred in the view of other customers as well, which made the situation even more embarrassing. I am a 31 year-old black professional. I hold a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree and currently am employed in the consulting sector. However, I was in gym clothes when I visited Best Buy. I was wearing gray sweatpants, flip-flops, and a tee-shirt. Greg looked at me and judged me by my skin and clothes, and decided that I was trying to lie to him in order to return counterfeit equipment. I find it very unfair to be judged by the color of my skin and the clothes that I wear by one of your store managers. At this day and age, store managers should be familiar with how to deal with such situations as well as being trained to operate by utilizing non-discriminatory practices. I was shocked that my interaction went this way. I would like for something to change about this. I would hate to file a formal legal complaint against your company and your employee for his actions during this encounter. No one should be treated to or talked down to in this way. I should not be treated any differently than a better dressed customer or a customer with lighter-colored skin. Please follow up with both Greg and I to address this issue directly. I do not want this to happen to any other individuals in the future, unless your company stands behind this kind of discriminatory behavior.

I can be contacted at 770-617-9174 or kaesideo@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Kaeside

This occurred in Tucker, Georgia at Store#: 513

I can be contacted at 770-617-9174 or kaesideo@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Kaeside

recently I had to take computer in for a fix. Geek rep said would have to take a total tech support package. Altho am happy that they were able to fix the unit, the actions by representative leaves a lot to be desired/ First I had to pay the bill. Which was ok. But then I get a copy and find I was charged for a webroot program and a backup hard drive, no real reason for needing it , something already have. Also indicated I saved 49.99 as it was bundled?. I accepted the items anyway. But the receipt also indicated that "you have purchased an automatically renewing total tech support". this I wasa not told of, and do not want it. The clerk said that no big deal there is a phone number in the documents you get. Found no number. This is to notify best buy that I do not want this nor will I allow it to be billed to my card that is on file .

Since I have gotten my laptop back in December of 2017, I have taken my laptop more than 3 times for help. The first issue was that the keyboard was inputting different letters or symbols than it displayed. Of course, I took it in and had to waste my time to bring it back home to reset it to see if that was the issue. So of course, I reset it and it was still giving me the same problem. That was wasting my time, that could have been done at the store and they would have seen the problem earlier. I am full time student so I rely on my laptop a lot, so it was not a good experience within that first month of getting it from you. So I had to wait a week or so to get it back so that they can replace the keyboard instead of replacing the actual laptop itself. After that assessment, I continued to have issues with it not wanting to read my flash drives, or the input for my mouse. It is constant! and when I take it back, it "magically" works again and they say there are not issues with it. I have gone in twice for this same issue, I am so pissed! I am about to do a third trip for the same reason. It does not want to read my USB drive. What needs to be done for this issue to finally get resolved?? I feel like I got a rejecf laptop because I should not be having this many issues with it. I have an essay saved on that flash drive and I can not work on it because it does not read it. I am very unhappy with how you handle these issues, and I really hope it is not just the store I go to. Which is the Best Buy located in EL Centro, CA. Please let me know what I can do when I go back to ask for useless help from your geek squad.

ive been trying to get my washer replaced but nothing has happened. geek squad comes every week and tells me to try on my washer on different setting but nothing has helped. im tired of the washer and wasting my water and electricity. since the day i bought it, its leaving soap residues and best buy dont do anything. i even have the 5 years plan

I PURCHASED 2 ITEMS FOR A CO-WORKER USING MY BB CREDIT CARD. ONE ITEM DID NOT WORK WITH HIS IPAD. I HAD RECEIPT, WENT BACK TO STORE 2 DAYS LATER TO RETURN. THEY WERE VERY WILLING TO ACCEPT RETURN AS EVERYTHING WAS IN ORDER YET THE SYSTEM WOULD NOT ALLOW THEM TO RETURN THE ITEM... THE MANAGER COULD NOT EVEN OVERRIDE IT. SEEMS BEST BUY HIRES SOME 3RD PARTY COMPANY TO MONITOR RETURNS AND WHEN YOU HAVE SO MANY WITHIN A CERTAIN PERIOD YOU ARE BANNED FROM RETURNING ANYTHING ELSE! HOW STUPID & RIDICULOUS!!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN 3RD PARTY CO HAS NO IDEA WHY ITEMS WERE RETURNED IN THE FIRST PLACE!! I DEAL WITH THIS PARTICULAR STORE ALL THE TIME AND HAVE NEVER HAD AN ISSUE WHEN I'VE PURCHASED MULTIPLE ITEMS... CASE IN POINT, LAST YEAR OUR OFFICE MOVED AND THE TV I KEEP IN MY OFFICE NO LONGER WORKED WITH THE ANTENNA IT CAME WITH... AND WE CANNOT HAVE CABLE OR SATELLITE IN THIS COMPLEX... SO I GO TO BEST BUY AND OVER A PERIOD OF A COUPLE OF DAYS, I PURCHASE AND RETURN SEVERAL INDOOR ANTENNAS TRYING TO FIND ONE THAT ACTUALLY WORKS IN MY OFFICE BLDG WITH MY TV... THE STORE WAS AWARE OF WHAT I WAS DOING AND HAD NO ISSUES, YET BECAUSE OF THIS I AM NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE THE RETURN ON THIS MOST RECENT ITEM I PURCHASED THAT WE CANNOT USE EVEN THOUGH I HAVE THE RECEIPT, IT'S WITHIN THE ALLOWED TIMEFRAME, AND THE STORE MGR APPROVED THE RETURN... AND I'M A LOYAL BEST BUY CUSTOMER!!! WHEN YOU CALL THE 3RD PARTY THEY SAY THEY CAN'T HELP, WHEN YOU CALL CORPORATE CUSTOMER CARE THEY CAN'T HELP... APPARENTLY NO ONE HAS THE AUTHORITY OR ABILITY TO OVERRIDE THIS DECISION. THE ONLY THING CORPORATE CUSTOMER CARE COULD TELL ME TO DO IS TO PROTEST IT BECAUSE I RECEIVED NO WARNING THIS WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!!! WELL, BEST BUY IS LOSING A CREDIT CARD CUSTOMER IN EXCELLENT STANDING IF THIS IS NOT RESOLVED WITHIN THE ALLOWED TIME FRAME! BEST BUY... THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING ANY COMPANY HAS EVER DONE!!!!

I went in to buy an HP ink for my HP printer 5025. I got the 2 pk #63 with color ink and black. This cost me $45.99 + tax. Installed this when i got home and as soon as i started my printer, it alerted me that the black ink was defective and to remove and re-install. I did this repeatedly with no success. When i called and inquired about this thru HP it was confirmed that this specific black ink was just defective and i can just return this to place where i purchased it. i put my old ink cartridge into the black ink slot just to see if it was my printer but this infact still worked just fine without warning other than it was low and almost out of ink. Unfortunately i threw the small box this ink came in but i kept my receipt of 4 days old only. Took the product down to the nearest Best Buy here in Rancho Cucamonga and I was told i had to take care of this defective product myself and contact HP and have them assist me. Now, i have reviewed your return policy and no way did it state that i could not get a refund or replacement of a product that was not failed to function. I requested for a replacement only, not a refund but still this woman at the customer service department flat out said she could not help me. THIS WAS VERY POOR SERVICE that I received and i want to know if you can help me in this matter. I always shop at Best Buy but I am really saddened at the lack of empathy your worker had in handling this issue.

I just purchased a MacBook Pro. Top of the line, with the most memory and I also bought the "apple care". The computers batt drained and died. I plugged it in to the charger that came with it and nothing happened. it didn't recognize the charger. So, I brought my computer back to best buy on my day off. I had my 2yr old son with me. it was the day before easter. I had only had the computer 2 days. I Thought the problem was the charger. The "geek squad" guy Michael (warwick ri bald hill road location) plugged a diff. charger to it and showed me the black screen (comp was still turned off) with the battery icon flashing. I asked if he could replace my charger since when I used it I did not get the batt. flashing icon, so it was defective and not working. He told me he would get a replacement. (another used, broken charger) he then told me that it could also be the batt, and that I should go get a whole new comp from customer service. (Meanwhile, my son is getting antsy and starting to fuss.)customer service told me they do not have another comp. and I can drive to Seekonk masss (one state over) bc they have 2 computers in stock. (40min drive ea way for us)

I did not want a new comp. I had just personalized mine 2 days earlier. I NEEDED A CHARGER.
I made the drive to get the new comp. but bc I did not have the charger with me, she told me I had to open/unpackage my box nd take out the charger and give it to her or I cant take the comp. I have now been in best buys in 2 diff states for about 4 hours with nothing resolved, and the employees (Michael-warwick ri location, and ANGELA / SEEKONK MASS location. This "ANgela" was so rude to me, took forever, she could see my son was freaking out and that I had a lot on my plate. I explained how far I drove to get there and that the Michael at warwicks location never replaced my charger but he did take mine. so I did not have it bc it was at warwicks location. I paid $400.00 for apple care and $3300 for the laptop. She was embarrassing me in front of people and making this return very hard for me. Not once did anyone say that they apologize for the inconvienience. I had to drive all the way back to warwick to get my charger. when I got home, with my "new" laptop and plugged it in to the old charger it would not charge. so I went through all that to only have the same problem at the end of the day. we spent all day driving back and forth to best buys. geek squad advised me wrong too. I really do believe all the kid had to do was take my defective charger and replace it with a legit working one. That never happened, he gave me the same one back and I could not use my computer all weekend bc it will not charge. I am so upset with the way I was treated and I really feel like someone needs to make this right. both managers did not give 2 shits that I after 6 hours, and 2 locations still had nothing resolved. I have to again drive back to warwick to get a charger. I cant believe it. the employees there are awful! They all advised me wrong and made our day and experience with them just horrific and regrettable. I highly doubt anyone will even respond to this. I certainly did not feel like I am valued as a customer. I am very tempted to just get my money back and go buy at apple. Best Buy has horrible ppl working there, I felt like they enjoyed making my day harder. all around I am extremely disappointed with my purchase. the manager kept saying how its policy to get the old charger when doing a return. (which I did at the warwick store) HOW ABOUT IT BEING POLICY THAT WHEN YOU SPEND $3300 ON A BRAND NEW LAPTOPOP THAT A CHARGER SHOULD COME WITH IT TOO!!! I have a computer with no charger. That girl angela at Seekonk mass location, made me open my computer at the counter (which I did NOT want to do. its MY purchase and I want to open it myself at home. not forced to do it there) she straight up took the charger out and gave me a computer that I could not use. (the adapter and cord is diff that your standard usb.) thanks a lot best buy u messed my whole week up.

I know before I write my complaint that it will either not be answered at all, or my complaint will be sweep under the rug by saying "our salesmen would never do that" or "Just following policy", but I feel better letting Best Buy know so here is what happened and how the salesman at your Duarte store basically called me a liar in so many words.
Several weeks ago I visited your Best Buy Store located In Duarte, CA 91010. I spoke to a salesman about Apple desktop computers because I had decided Apple was the computer brand I wanted. After answering all the questions I had, I pretty much decided on a Apple 27" monitor desktop model which was about $1800.00. I told the salesman I would think about it.. I said this because I knew that my son-in-law was also in the market for a desktop computer and I wanted to talk it over with him first. The salesman said to me as I began to walk away "What if I knocked off $200, would you buy it today". I said that I would still have to think it over. Later, I spoke to my son-in-law and told him about the Apple model, and the $200 discount offer. He went to the Best Buy store in Pasadena, CA and purchased an Apple desktop with the 27" monitor on February 19. 2019. He told me later that he used a price match to pay $200 less. He paid $1599.00 plus tax and extended warranty for a total of $1900.00+ total. Well I saw his new computer and I wanted one too, but I had other issues to contend with so I waited a few more weeks before making my purchase.
On April 6, 2019 my wife and I purchased two iPhone 10 XR's from your Duarte, CA store without any problems.
On April 20, 2019, I returned to your Duarte, Ca store to purchase an Apple desktop for myself. I had a print out from Amazon showing the Apple 27" desktop for $1549.00. I showed it to the salesman who I believe called himself Daniel. He said the model (MNE92LLA) on the Amazon webpage had been replaced with a newer model (MRQ2LLA) which was $1799.00. He also showed me on the Amazon website that the $1799.00 Apple desktop at Best Buy was $1729.00 on Amazon. $70 less than Best Buy. He went on to tell me that he had some of the older models left that I could have for $1699.00, but he would not price match with the Amazon paper I had even though it was the same model. Dismayed, I told him (Daniel) how I was offered a $200 discount during a prior visit, to which he told me I was mistaken. He said we don't do that. He asked if I knew the salesman's name that made that offer. He said he was a manager and wanted to know. I told the him (Daniel) the salesman I had spoken to before was Asian, to which he pointed out two Asian salesmen in blue shirts. I recognized one of them as the man that offered the $200 discount to me. The salesman (Daniel) called the man over and wanted me to accuse the salesman face to face that he had offered the discount to me. Embarrassed, I recounted to the salesman our previous encounter and his $200.00 offer to which he of course denied completely. I left the store feeling like crap, sorry that I had ever given any business to Best Buy.
One thing from this experience I learned for sure is that Best Buy does not have the best price. The best price is at Amazon.
Perhaps Best Buy should be honest and change their name to 2nd Best Buy.
Regretfully, Ray Sieverling

My wife and I bought a TV online. I went to the Westminister Ca. store to pick up. I asked the cashier if I could cancel the online purchase and pay in cash. He obliged, cancelled the order and received my cash only to have the cash refused by the manager on duty, Fernando. He said I would need a cahsier's check. So I walked out of the store to go to my bank, changed my mind, came back to put the charges back on my card only to have Fernando refuse my card, the very account of the original order. He did not bother to contact Citibank/Visa for verification. Needless to say I was very angry and I told Fernando what I thought of him. I was not very nice. Please contact me for more details.

Brian Medina

714-351-9191

I went in to best buy to buy a new phone and to get the free headphones. I ask the sales representative about purchasing the Samsung galaxy s10e and asked if the headphones were included and doubled checked. She said "yes". So I said ok. I'll buy the phone. We got throught everything and told me to pick them up in couple of days. So I did but when it came to ordering the headphones, it wouldn't work. They told me that I had to purchase the s10 or the s10+ in order to get the headphone. I have been calling best buy for 3 days and trying to get corporate on the phone was a horrible experience. I finally got throught and they told me that its not their fault. The girl had the information wrong. Ok? But that's not my fault too. I was promised the headphones and if I had known to purchase the other phone then I would of. This is the worst experience I've had and had to deal with at best buy. Why do people have to go through wasting their time to try to get help. Nobody cares they just keep sending to a different department. It shouldnt be this hard to get help

I was in Best Buy in Garner, NC yesterday. I was trying to talk to someone about a cell phone. I was about to get a phone and the Best Buy employee looked at me strange. Then she said she was not going to help me. And she didn't even have a customer with her at the cell phone area. She then said that the man next to her could work with me on that but not her. I didn't know what to say! I got offended and upset and I left the store! This is very upsetting to me! I guess she just didn't want to help me! I don't know if y'all would care or not but I think this is the last time I will go to Best Buy in Garner, NC. The overall customer service is bad compared to what it used to be. But yes the young lady at Best Buy in Garner has ended me going in there again!

My refrigerator went out I called to schedule an appointment. The refrigerator is still on warranty. I was told first available appointment was yesterday April 17 I called that morning to get an idea of when would be there. I was connected with service, and informed they weren’t coming and wasn’t going to even call and tell me. A supervisor was supposed to call me. Never happened. Now I get this crap that they’ve scheduled me for 26 th. That’s another week with no fridge. I told them when scheduled first time needed my fridge by Easter. Guess you all don’t care about your customers. We will never purchase another item from Best Buy nor will our friends or family. Very disappointing service!

I purchased a 50" Westinghouse TV for $299.99 back on 8/30/16. Order # BBY01-788993043950. I had never purchased this brand before as the TV was going in a location that wouldn't be used very often. So after looking at the EXTREMELY positive reviews, I decided to purchase vs going with a more popular name brand. The TV worked fine when needed until recently. I called Best Buy and basically was told if I didn't buy a protection plan, I would need to call the manufacture. So I did thinking we could work something out. Wow, they have one of the worst customer service groups that I have ever dealt with. I wasted over $300 of my time talking and emailing with them. In the end, they are doing nothing. Told me to take the TV to a repairman. Now I realize you are the re-seller of their product, but because of their lack of trying to take care of the customer, I will never buy a Westinghouse product again and as long as you carry that brand and not interested in doing anything for me, I will not buy from Best Buy. I had purchased a $2,500 Samsung fridge and almost $1,000 Bosch dishwasher from you guys with no problems and great customer service. I certainly understand the warranty world as I am a sales director for a sporting goods manufacture. There is always room to take care of the customer if the company truly values them. I guess we will see what Best Buy's position is. Sad as I live in MN and love to support local companies.

I visted your mesquite location on town crossing. I was purchasing a prepaid phone and employee and I ask if he could get the phone that's what I want to purchase at that time Preceded to let me know He didn't work in that Department and that he had to go get em ployee from that de apartment He came back with the key unlock the gate for the phone and escored my phone to the cashier I had just broken my phone About 15 minutes So I decided after purchased the phone with go to the counter that was empty next to cashier that I had just checked out with and at that time to took my old SIM card out of my old phone into the new phone just in case the phone that b ought did not work with t phone I could take it back at that time when I was still standing there cacrcasion had also purchased a phone but they have their phone in their hand at that time the cashier said that the total would be $150 which was Not without the protection plan that with the protection plan ever gonna be around 200 something now keep in mind I purchased a phone for 28 dollars and my phone was to taken to thc cashier I am a black African American female I feel like I was racially profiled at the store at this time at looking at the couple that purchased the phone that they took to the counter by there self I notice that the lady had a baby in the stroller and also carried a big baby bag and also a big purse which could basically take the whole store if she really wanted to do was a lot of things in there keep in mind I came in with nothing but my shirt and pants on m money in my back pocket with phone Time so I have nothing to say anything him and I can understand why I would Treated that way in the store in my my phone with taking to the front counter to the cashier to winco at that time with the couples up there with another cacacsin men in line also purchasing a phone over $30 Also a white man the couple before that was also cacusion He was not takeng to counter with his phone nor with the phone to the cashier it in time I did speak to a manager at that time in hand sure about it A day later I still didn't feel comfortable about the situation and I called again encountered another manager that said that they will get back in touch with me at my number is something found out any informationI waited waited waited no phone call for next day I'll call Again and other manager which was a lady at the time with me explaining what happened she cut me off and laughed I asked talk to another manager she put them on the phone which I let him know before we started the conversation that his manager about thought it was funny I would like for someone to get back in touch with me at that phone number 9034019523

I bought a gas dryer from Best buy. We told the salesman when we bought it that we had propane gas. He said no problem, but when we got it home and went to install it , it was never converted over to propane gas from natural gas. So we had to have a guy come over and convert it over and install it for us. This cost us another $150.00 dollars, which I think best buy should pay. I am really shocked that the salesman screwed us, I have always had good look at best buy, but if this isn't taken care of you will definitly hear some bad complaints from me to all mhy friends on facebook. Please respond thank you

I purchased a car stereo from your Federal Way WA store and I was scheduled for an installation in about three weeks because we had to wait for a part. The tech told me I was on the schedule and he wrote the time and date on his card in his handwriting and handed it to me. My parts came in early so I wanted to see if I could have it installed earlier. I scheduled it on a Saturday when I would not have to take a day of vacation. When I talked to the tech I was informed that all the other tech did was give me his card. And my slot was now taken. Now I have to loose a day of vacation because everything was full except on a day I need to take a vacation day. I came back the next day because that was not right and I was more angry so I went in to tell supervisor how s@$&ty of a thing to do on a customer that had already paid for install and everything. He told me I. Could leave the truck and they would try to get it done in between the scheduled jobs which would mean I would not have transportation for several days. I purchased the extended 4year warranty. If something needs warranty will it take several months to get resolved? There is a car toys directly across the street that charges more but they are very very busy and you can get stuff installed the same day. You are loosing a ton of sales to car toys. Yes they are more expensive but the has customer servise that Best Buy does not have. My next purchases will be someplace else. I have serious doubts that anyone will actually read this and give me a reply but at least I got it off my chest.

I purchased a LG UBK80 4K ULTRA-HD BLU-RAY player on 2/23/2019. Since the first time I put a BLU-RAY DVD in to watch on my new LG 75" 4K TV ,I have had a issue with the tracking . This happens approx. 45-60 mins. into the movie. When it first starts everything is fine and then after about 45-60 mins the tracking is not in sync. The mouth moves and then a second later the sound. NOT IN SYNC.! Called the GEEK SQUAD 800 # and they said they can't do anything for the syncing that I should return the unit where I bought and they would exchange it for a new one . So I took the player in the next day and told the geek squad agent what the geek squad agent told me on the phone the night before. That didn't matter to the geek squad agent at the Lake Geneva BEST BUY, she said she will send it to be serviced. I argued , but to no avail . So they sent it to their service center for repair. Today they emailed me to set up an pick up appt. I set it up for 12:20 pm pick up. When I got there I asked what was wrong and did they fix it ? She said according to them , there was nothing wrong with it.(maybe I needed a different cable or another port. I told her I am not very happy with this and if it doesn't work ,I WILL BRING IT BACK AND GET MY MONEY BACK. They said that it might be past the time I could do this. I have spent a lot of money over the years at Best Buy and have always had great things to say about Best Buy , but now I will probably never buy anything from Best Buy again if this is how they treat their customers . I had a business a while ago and if any of my employees treated my customers in that manner , they would be terminated. But I guess BEST BUY can afford to lose customers. Disgruntled , Gil Makaryk

I purchased a car stereo and the tech scheduled an appointment about three weeks later because they needed to wait for parts. The tech wrote down on his business card in his handwriting the time and date for the installation. My parts came in early so I went back to see if I could have it installed earlier. That is when I found out that the tech did not put me on the schedule that all he did was write a time and date on his business card and he gave my slot away to someone else. I scheduled the appointment in advance so that it would be my day off and not cause me any work issues. When they rescheduled it was on a Thursday that now I have to take a day off work adding to my cost. The next day I got more and more angry and went back to the store and told the supervisor and all I got was you can leave the truck and they will try to get it done sooner and that will leave me with no way to get around or go to work for probably several days. I kept the rescheduled appointment loosing one day of vacation instead of several days. There is a car toys across the street that is more expensive but they are much much busier because they actually do customer service. If I had not already paid for everything I would have had car toys do this installation at the additional cost. Now I have a question. I paid for the four year extended warranty Does this mean if I need to use it will I be without my car stereo for months. Car toys is directly across the street and do much more busy and charge higher prices than Best Buy. Only difference besides price is that they do practice customer service and they stock all there parts.

I sent a complaint letter out to you yesterday. Last night I received a call from Michael at around 7:30 pm. I could not answer the call because I was on the phone with an urgent call from my grandson regarding this very problem with his laptop.. It seems that his professor has requested that everyone bring their laptop with them to class on Monday morning. This presents another problem for him. Michael was suppose to call be back in 30 minutes the voicemail said. I wish he would have left me his extension number so I could return his call. I have been waiting around for him to call me back. It a new day at 1:15 in the afternoon. Now I am still aggravated and still waiting. Please tell Michael he is not very good at his job or he lost his watch.

Someone call me please so we can discuss the next step in solving this problem we have.

Sitting by the phone in Ohio
Monica Tusing
567-938-9890

I am writing this letter with great frustration. I was hoping for better and faster service from best buy. I have spent over $5,000 in one month last year at the store located in Findlay, ohio. I bought 2 laptops, a home computer system and a 65 inch television, a nikon 3200 and a video camera. With that being said, it means nothing to me when I cannot get a laptop repaired in a timely manner. One of the laptops was for my grandson that attends Findlay College. The thing almost caught fire and has totally shut down. It left black charred marks on his desk. He could not touch it without it burning his fingers. We took it in the geeksquad. I have all the warranty and queeksuad protection you can think of. It was purchased on June 5, 2018. This is no good to me. They have to send it away to microsoft so they can check out the damage before I can get a refund for this computer. It will not turn on at all. It's completely fried. It's a sin that your store cannot even look at this computer to decide on the damage. Or be able to give him one to use with a small deposit.
My grandson does not want this computer back. I do not blame him. He now wants an alien ware computer. I have no idea how long this is going to take. He will be out of school before we get any information from the service department. This is crazy. This is time sensitive to us. He has so many reports due. You would think your company could have arrangements in place to deal with this situation. I am so mad right now. I will no longer do any business with best buy. I spent good money on these laptops for these boys to be able to get their work done in a timely manner. Not to have to end having to go to the library or a friends dorm room.

As I said he now wants an alien ware computer. I want the money back so I can buy directly from dell. They have a $300.00 coupon we could use to lower the cost for me. Of course you will not give me the money back to use anywhere else. Again, my hands are tied. I am being punished for being a good customer at best buy.

I think you should at least give us an alien ware at the same cost ( or better) we would be able to buy straight from dell. We deserve compensation for all our trouble and time we are wasting on this matter.

Please get back with me with your thoughts. I will write a letter to the better business bureau as well. I am very unhappy that my grandsons have to suffer for my mistake thinking Best Buy was the go to place.

Frustrated in Ohio
Monica Tusing
567-938-9890

Purchased the wrong Turbo Tax 2018. Tried to return. Best Buy in Harahan, LA. would not refund me said I am past 15 day return period.
I purchased the correct version I needed on 4/10/2019. If I cannot get some one to talk to me about this. I will never purchase anything again from Best Buy and will pass this warning to everyone I know about not buying anything from Best Buy. I thought I was getting the version with the state return but picked up the wrong one and did not realize this until I started to work on my taxes. Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Visited the Grand Junction, Colorado store on 4.8.19 at 4:40 pm with the intention of purchasing a new desktop computer. My wife and I browsed the computer department for 20 minutes, and were never able to locate a clerk for assistance. We finally went to ask for help at the front door, and were told the only person who could assist in that department was with someone else, and "would be a while" We did not receive any offer for help at all. When we told the clerk we would probably need to go somewhere else, she just shrugged her shoulders and turned her back. Needless to say, Best Buy missed the sale. We will not be returning to this store.

Yea, I'm an extreme elderly, on a limited budget and electronically illiterate. I've relieved on the Geeks to overcome these shortcomings the past few years. Recently I purchased a TV and accessories at the Best Buy store in Sparks, Nevada for about 1,500 dollars.I insisted on the Geeks for the installment and was told that I would have to wait 10 days for the service. I was also told the Geeks would address all problem issues involved in this installation. I agreed to this service. Two days before the scheduled install I was contacted by a Geek personnel to confirm the appointment and told only install issues connect with the new purchase would be addressed. I was also informed the Geeks were 10 days behind schedule and would not spend more the 2 hours on my installment. Also,I was told only a verbal explanation would be provided for the new remote and TV. I listen in total amassment - I thought all customer needs were a priority with Best Buy. I immediately cancelled my order and will look elsewhere for a company that appreciates the elderly customer and is compassionate to our needs. Order #1119088532260 George Pierovich

first appointment was ok but the dash in my g37s coupe was cracked and only the 2 amps were installed . so we made another appointment to finish and per Thomas he was going to put me alone for 6 hours so he could finish, well only 4 speakers out of 12 got put in and I brought a new sub amp with a 4 fared capacitor and he put the cap on the wrong amp also he took deck screws and drilled them through the adapter plates at all different angles instead of through the provided holes, ended up having lied to me about my car being the only one to be worked on he had 3 and only spent minuites on mine and threw everything in the front seats and in doing so he put an amp box on top of one of my 2oo dollar orion speakers and ruining it, days later my son and I went to use my car and he opened the passenger door and went to pick up one of the orion speakers that they put the sharp deck screws through and my son cut his arm requiring stitches,, both times I picked up my car I got home to find that the windows roll down when you shut off the car, brought car in again to check clearance issues on door speakers so we knew what adapters to get for april 9th final install ,, when Thomas took off my door panel I saw the 3.5 inch mid he installed moveing around so I took a closer look and wow no screws at all he just put a dab of silicone around the speaker to hold it in, UNACCEPTABLE, I am also having issues with the subs playing at different levels as you drive and hit bumps, loose wires, and the list is growing ..I am consulting with

Please look at the attached pictures. I purchased a washing machine and it was delivered today (4/4/2019). I was told that the new washer would be hooked up and the old one hauled away. I was also told that if I didn't use new hoses that the factory warranty would be voided, so I purchased the new hoses. Your deliveryman told my wife that there was too much lime buildup for him to uncouple the old lines and install the new ones, so he couldn't hook up the new washer or haul away the old one. If you look at the pictures you'll see some white coloring on the side of the valve and a geen color on the neck of the valve. The white is paint from where I painted the wall. The green is called patina. The valve is a brass valve. Brass is used in water applications because it doesn't corrode. It will however over time develop a patina from contact with moisture. The moisture in this case isn't caused by leaking through the stem packing, but from condensation through sweating. This is common, especially on the hot water valve. The point of all of this is that had the deliveryman made even a modest attempt to take the hose off, he would've encountered no problem. I know this because when I came home I disconnected the hoses with ease. The unthreaded completely by hand. If you look at the pictures you'll note that there is no evidence of lime buildup on the hose fittings. When there's a leak that causes a deposit of lime, the buildup will be on the hose fitting as well as the valve. If taking these hoses off represented an untenable challenge to the deliveryman, I would guess that he doesn't actually make many installations. A washing machine that's been in use for even a couple of years won't have fittings that look pristine and new. I pointed this out to one of your service reps, and he informed me that his doesn't look like mine because he sprays it with WD-40 once a month. Dilligent washing machine maintenance indeed. I told him that he must be in the 1% of washing machine owners that actually do that. I understand that there's concern for not causing any damage when removing a hose. But you represent to people that it is a service you provide. I feel that it's incumbent on the delivery person to a least give it a cursory attempt. If you man would've done that he would've found that the hoses came off easily. By the way, a woman I work with told me the same thing happened to her with Best Buy. But in her case the deliveryman unhooked the hoses from the washer and just used them on the new one. To wrap this up, I spoke with my "case worker", and told her that under the circumstances I felt I should receive a refund for the money that I paid for the hoses, as well as the $20.00 for hauling it away, She disagreed. I was also informed that the old washer can't be picked up until Monday, which doesn't work because we aren't able to be home during the available hours until Wednesday. I thought that given my anger perhaps she would try to squeeze us in on Friday or Saturday. No can do. I think she was mad at me. Just in the last 6-7 years, we have purchased from Best Buy a Frigidaire refrigerator, a 55" LG tv with an entertainment center with stand, a 32" Insignia tv for the basement, a 42" Insignia tv for the bedroom, and X-Box S1, a Lenova laptop, a Cuisinart coffee maker, a Hoover vacuum, a Dynex DVD player, a Toshiba vcr/dvd player, a Honeywell Quietset fan, an HP officejet wireless printer, a Chromebook, countless gift cards. I bought my first desktop computer from Best Buy back in 2001. The washing machine we're replacing is an LG front load that I bought from you back in 2006. I'm sure I've forgotten more than I can remember. So you keep your hose and haul away money. Guess how many things I'll buy from you in the future. I'm also going to check with Maytag to see if they would've voided my warranty if I hadn't used new hoses. If they say that isn't so you'll hear from me again.

I called to make sure the payment was recieved on card 6030 and it says that my account is closed.
I was not notified of such actions and I have been making payments, what is going on?
Ron Richardson
(607) 542-5899

I went into one of your stores (0359) and had a horrible experience. I went into the store to have my computer repaired/rebooted. Keep in mind that I am a 63 year old black man. There was one other man behind me in line who happen to be white. The young lady to worked in Geek Squad was also white, her name was Sarah. Without saying hello/good morning or any kind of greeting, she just asked if I had an appointment. When I said ,no. She asked the man in line behand me the same thing. He also said no. Then she to me to come forward; which I did. After explaining to my problem, she asked me about my warranty. I then gave her my warranty information and she verified it. Without physically examining my computer, she told me that my warranty didn't cover my problem and it would cost $250.00 to repair. Then she said the only other thing I could do is take it back home and try to reboot it myself. And if that don't work bring it back so they can repair it. To save time I asked her if I could just step over to one of the unused tables and quickly try to reboot my computer. But she said no because she would need to use all the tables. That's when I looked around and told her that there were no one waiting. I then aske to speak to a manager. Before I allowed me to do that she talked to him herself for several minutes. He then came out and agreed with her. So, without causing any trouble I took my computer to store (0876) who treated me with respect and help me right away; and informed me that my warranty did cover my problem . My treatment was totally unacceptable. by Sarah and her on duty manager. .And I can't allow it to happen to someone else without speaking up.

The four time I was in your store, you have not had anything that I was looking for, was told go online well I didn't want online I like brick and mortar.
I told the customer service that you might as well close the store, if you go online I have found There is a lot of other online stores cheaper. But what sent me off was I stopped at your Lacrosse store wanted A video card installed , they gave me the price I was ok with it told them I would call for an appointment, when I called they wanted add extra service plans which I didn't want, they wanted for you guys not me I found you guys are desperate just to sell well I went someplace else and got it put in and won't buy you guys again there are other places.
Jim

Terrible service which is mostly non-service They had no customers in the store but me and a roll call of geek squad appointments on the wall people who were not there They push for appointments and that is probably why. I asked for a bag to place my returned and unfixed pc lape op in and was told that no sacks or bags were allowed in the stor A tall young man came and guided me to three things I wanted but ignored my request for a bag I went up front and asked the man sitting at the desk for a bag when I checked out and he said no the store didn't have any I said there is no way I am wahey might have some over there and over ther a man was just chitchatting with another guy but did help me and bag items on the way out I said tolking out of this store just holding electronics and I heard laughter and two women workers with laughing behind me And he grinned and pointed to the side and said on the way out the guy in the highchair a fat Hispanic would not aknowledge my saying have a good day until he finally grinned at me sicky Why do you have this store on 2326 s Bradley in santa maria CA 93455??? why???? you should send me a coupon or something and I think this store sucks

The installers that installed 3 out of 4 appliances, said they installed the dishwasher and they did not install. Your trying to keep money that doesn't belong to you. The plumber that I hired hooked up both the sink and the dishwasher. How could you installers say they installed it, when it was still in the box. I have the receipt from the Plumber to prove he installed it, not your guys. Would like to get my money back. Please and Thank you.

On March 29, 2019, I purchased a set of AirPods made by the Apple company at Best Buy Store located in Roanoke, Virginia. The salesperson/cashier was Alyssa. Anytime I need any electronics, Best Buy is my store to visit. However, with services being portrayed by Alyssa, left me feeling upset with how she conducted herself.

Here are some of the things I did not appreciate as a customer. When she removed the item (AirPod) from the enclosure, she would not allow me to view or to handle the item and insisted that she had to carry the item to the register because it is Best Buy store policy #434. So, a customer can only read what he or she is purchasing after the fact is what I am interpreting. Secondly, when Alyssa was tallying my order, there were several prompts I answered, and each time she pointed out what button I needed to press to proceed. There are several options to select from, therefore, as a customer, I have the right to review before selecting. In addition, she insisted that I had to provide an address to continue with the purchase after providing an email address. This I challenged and finally, she entered Best Buy at 4707 Valley View Blvd NW address. I thought my son phone number and email I provided was sufficient since he was going to be the owner of the music device.

Finally, after the purchase, I was told leave by Alyssa in a rude manner as if my financial support to Best Buy has no value. Subsequently, requested to speak with a manager, and was directed to Courtney Bernardo, who was the assistant on duty. The vibe I received from her did not favor my complaint and concerns about future visits. Of course, this does not indicate that the matter was not handled appropriately after my departure. What I do know, Alyssa demanded I leave after my purchase when I was being civil about her addressing me disdainfully is not the best practice for any business. I felt Alyssa attempted to get a negative reaction from me in which she almost did when she told me to leave instead of being silent or saying have a nice day (0434 044 0359 03/29/2019 17:49).

I purchased a Brothers ink cartridge in 12/21/18 - it was not the right cartridge - I tried to return it in January - the clerk said anything brought around Christmas it had to be return in the beginning of January - I brought it back in the middle of January - I told him I did not buy it as a gift and I wanted to get the right cartridge and I wanted to purchased three more of the right cartridge. I am a good customer - I have purchased and paid for a refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, laptop within six years and I always go to Best Buy. I would like to return this cartridge. This is my third time trying to get this resolved.. I am sorry I didn't get back to your store sooner. I am hoping to return this purchased. My customer pin number is 1048 001 0999 122118.

On 3-28-2019 at approximately 7:45 PM I went into the Best Buy store in Christiansburg, VA. I had a bad experience with a salesperson. I would like to have a regional or district manager to call me when they get a chance.

Kenneth Kozar
540-320-7761

I was looking for a security camera that did not require a monthly fee and the sales agent at Best Buy assured me that there was no monthly fee with the Ring Security cameras. He was very helpful, but misleading when he told us the cloud storage was free. Today I received a notice from Ring that my temporary subscription was over and that I needed to pay a monthly fee of $10 a month for continued cloud storage for my 2 cameras. I went to the Best Buy in Clarksville Indiana and was told by the sales person that there was nothing they could do because it was beyond two weeks since I bought them. I would like to return these cameras for a full refund because I was mislead by the original sales person. Thank you.

I BROUGHT MY DESK COMPUTER THREE WEEKS AGO & THEY TOLD ME ONE TO TWO WEEKS A SHOULD GET IT BACK FROM DELL THEY HAD TO PUT A HARD DRIVE IN IT. WELL I CALLED YOUR GEEK SQUAD THREE TIMES & THEY NEVER CALLED ME BACK.YOUR SERVICE IS VERY BAD THEM ANSERING THE PHONE I WAITED FOREVER. YOUR SERVICE USE TO BE GOOD NOT NOW.

I purchased a dryer Maytag MEDB835DW (order number 1119021855640) the order called for the dryer door to be reversed. The dryer arrived without that being done. I contacted the store and a team was sent out to correct the issue,but they were not able to do so. The response that I got was that I needed to contact Whirlpool, which I did and they advised that I needed to contact Best Buy. When I contacted the store(#32/Saint Peters,Mo) the department mgr had some one contact me. The young lady who called back stated that She would research the issue. The return call from the same lady told me that I had to contact Whirlpool(perhaps She was just reading the prior note and nothing else was done) My wife is very upset because She thinks that Best Buy reps don't care about Her complaint. I would like someone to get a resolution once and for all. (if for some reason the reversal can't be done please let me know) This should not need to be an executive escalation.

Best Buy's insurance claims company Sedgewick will not return any calls even though I have a claim filed with them for my house having flooded because the Geek Squad agent did not reconnect the drain hose. I can not get any kind of response from this company or from Best Buy corporate whom I also called. I may have to get a lawyer.

i bought a lg 75uk6570 lcd 2160 smart 4k on March 18,2019 at best buy Mcdonough, Ga. i had a delivery date of march 22,2019. on 3/22/19 at 12:30p i called best buy regarding delivery. the answer i got was delivery was cancelled. i asked why my response after time was they didn't know and then computer glitch. i went back to best buy, Mcdonough on Friday 3\22\19 to get a real answer. the solution was to redo the transaction and get the merchandise delivered on Saturday 3\23\19 since it was the warehouse that made the mistake. i was promised a call on Saturday on 3/23/19. i called early Sat morning to which no one could fully answer my question. i was told that the delivery Date was 3\29\19. i explain my delivery should be priority since they messed up the delivery/transaction. i got the old i have a mgr or case mgr get back to me. again! I ordered a product on the 18th of March 2019 for a function planned on Friday the 22nd of march 2019. I lost my function plan and then on top of that got lousy customer service regarding the whole situation. Now I'm told my delivery is scheduled for 3/29/19 for a product i bought on 3/18/19. This is definitely not acceptable and i feel is absolutely a terrible way to treat a customer. the excuses are far fetched and horrible. I didn't get any communication from the beginning to even know the merchandise wasn't being delivered. I had to call to find out. Now i don't even get the courtesy of having my merchandise?delivery being a priority only that we got the money you'll get it when you get it attitude.
absolutely horrible and may never get my business or referral again.

I bought an Alien Ware computer form Best Buy Clackamas Oregon in November 2018 for around $1700. After 92 days it stopped turning on. I returned it and asked for a replacement. Return policy wouldn't all that but the shift manager told me if I had purchased the extended warranty then he would have exchanged the PC. It got sent off for repair, shortly after we were told it was fixed and on it's way back. Then we were told something happened and it needed major repair and then would be shipped back. So now I paid $1700 for a refurbished computer. I received no help from the shift manager during all this, as he was listening to me he kept one eye on his watch as it was the end of his shift. Best Buy needs to go out of business, I suggest Costco or Amazon for your electronic needs. I was a long time Best Buy customer. I'm going to spread the word about their lack of customer care. Worst treatment I have ever received from a company that I have done business with for years.

I ORDERED A WD-EASYSTORE 2TB EXTERNAL USB 3.0 PORTABLE HARD ON 3/17/2019 FOR $69.99 AND WITH SALES TAX $4.20 THE TOTAL CAME TO $74.19. THE EMAIL I GOT BACK FROM WWW.BESTBUY.COM/CHECKOUT/R/PAYMENT SHOWS MY NAME, ADDRESS,CREDIT CARD NUMBER AND EXPIRATION DATE. THIS EMAIL THAT I GOT BACK SAID "GET IT BY TUES 3/19/2019. I HAVE BEEN GOING OUT EVERY DAY WHEN THE MAILMAN COMES BUT NOTHING AS OF 3/23/3019. I DON'T HAVE AN ORDER NUMBER ON THE EMAIL I GOT BACK FROM WWW.BESTBUY.COM/CHECKOUT/R/PAYMENT. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME.
MICHAEL FORTUNATO
EKIMF@EMAIL.COM
TELE: 703-620-6432

Best Buy Sucks! Stacy purchased a ring doorbell pro model. Wanted to wait until the house was painted to install. When we called geek squad to come out and install, they opened the box, looked at our intercom system and said they could not install that model and we needed the battery powered one. We went to exchange it at the best buy store and was told because it was opened and over 15 days since we purchased it, they could not take it back, even as an exchange. Told us to call corporate. Spent two hours trying to talk to the right person. Overseas call center kept sending me to the wrong person(s) who continued to tell me I needed to take it back to the store.. Absolute runaround. So i get on their website and click on the customer service link only to get a new window that says the customer service link does not exist, I thought No Shit! Neither does their customer service. Here are the problems with all of this. CAVEAT EMPTOR FOLKS, DO NOT BUY A CHRISTMAS PRESENT AT BEST BUY MORE THAN 15 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RETURN IT! NO WONDER THEIR STORES ARE CLOSING AT RECORD NUMBERS.. AMAZON OUT PERFORMS THEM AT EVERY LEVEL. WELL WE HAVE LEARNED OUR LESSON...BEST BUY - HOPE ALL YOUR DOORS CLOSE AND DO SO SOON. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE GEEK SQUAD TO CALL ME BACK.....

BOUGHT ALMOST $800 DOLLARS WORTH OF CAR AUDIO
THEY WILL NOT MAIL ME OPERATION MANUAL
STATED I HAVE TO COME TO STORE TO PICK UP WCICH IS 82 MILES ROUND TRIP
I WILL NOT DO BUSINESS WITH YOUR COMPANY AND WILL NOT RECOMMEND YOUR COMPANY
TO ANY ONE IF THIS IS NOT FIXED RICHARD PAULSON

had a repairman come to my home
he was at my home previously and mentioned to my husband he needed a part to be ordered
when i asked about the part he denied that he said he had to order the part
words were exchanged and he walked out
i would like to speak to a supervisor about this
the repairman's name is Jeffery, and he covers the Middletown, NY area

Sandra Rubino

I purchased a Hamilton Beach-Artisan dough and bread maker as a gift about a week before Christmas ($87.79). The person I purchased it for was in the hospital and was only recently able to try it a few weeks ago. The machine is garbage. It doesn’t mix very well and the bread just falls apart. I have a bread machine myself and I think the blade is just to small for this machine. I went to their website and started a return. I was directed to print a return form and label. It was not prepaid. I am disabled and gave it to my husband to take to UPS. He was under the assumption I was being reimbursed for the shipping cost to return it to them ($60.00). When he told me the price I called Best Buy and spoke to a very rude man who informed me that not only would I NOT be reimbursed for shipping but that they would be sending it back to me once they receive because it was past they’d 15 day return policy. I was not even offered a store credit. I had even given a review on the product on their website before I returned it. I filed a complaint with the BBB and is currently in process. A woman called me the following day after filing the complaint. When I returned her call I was not directed to her and someone else helped me. By the end of the conversation she told me I would be getting a full refund for the machine itself. I questioned about the shipping cost and was told she had to look into that further and would get back to me that day. She never did. Now yesterday I get a phone call from the original person who called me and was informed that I would not be getting that refund even though the other woman told me I would and it’s still going to be returned to me. So now I will be stuck with a useless bread machine and out of $87.79. Plus out of the $60.00 to return it to them. Plus what it cost me to buy my friend another replacement gift. I will never purchase anything from this store again.

Best buy is false advertising with cell phones. Don't advertise a phone that you can't keep your promise with. My daughter got screwed from you guys on buy one get one free S10 phone. Telling her oh well the new white ones phones haven't came in yet. Called Saratoga Springs New York talked to Tyler on march 12th said she would receive an email on the phones between 13th and 15th never received it. I'm putting in a complaint to the better business bureau also and tell ATT&T about her experience as well.

Went to the Best Buy this afternoon around 2:45 p.m. located at 6455 N. Decatur in North Las Vegas. made a purchase and when the Best Buy rep name Victor gave me back my change, some of it dropped out of my hand onto the counter. Not a major thing, but most customer service reps would have simply said, "I'm sorry, or My bad" and picked up the loose change again and put it in the customer hand. Victor just stood there and looked like "next person in line." There was a manager by the name of Jonathan standing right over him as he was there to approve my exchange. I told him he was a poor manager if he didn't speak to his worker about his attitude and how to "PROPERLY" deal with customers. Fortunately, Mike Isabelle, the head manager said he would address it and totally understood where I was coming from. It's small stuff like this that causes people do bad mouth an organization on social media and it's small things like this that can send a "unstable or a person already on edge over the cliff and cause a serious problem where every local news station will have to cover."

Hello and Good Day,
I purchased a camera for my son at Christmas time. We just opened the camera due to saving it for a vacation.
There seems to be issues with this camera. It keeps shutting off and the zoom lens gets stuck in the in position and at that time the camera keeps shutting on and off.
We went to the Customer Service Department at the Best Buy near our home , in which they said they could not do anything about the camera, that we needed to return the camera to Sony. The claimed it was not their policy to do an exchange on the camera. We never did ask for a refund. Unfortunately, we have discarded the receipt not even giving it a second thought that we would have theses issues with the camera.
Description of the Camera:

SONY - Cyber Shot
DCS-W800
SKU 4349004
MODEL DSCW800/8
20 Mega Pixels
26 mm Wide-Angle lens
HD Movie 720p

I paid a little bit over $100 for this camera and we are so disappointed Best Buy could not help us.

Please advise
Nancy Lee Straube

yes I did try to up date my service on my 3 year old hp computer before it was out of date they told me late to last day 1/19/2019 or day after that on phne calls sevice on line calls all I got was run around all time after 3 years servies on computer they can keep iti got rerd of best buy card and will not shop there any more all I ask for new price for computer services and just wait to long you wait I did what they said to and know this is how customers get help

I purchase a Samsung 40" flat screen TV two years ago and added and paid for a 2 yr extended warranty. The TV failed a week ago and Out of Warranty by two months. The General Manager (Dan) indicated that they could do nothing, even the Geek Squad indicated they cant repair TV's. I contacted Samsung direct and they indicated that the extended warranty that Best Buy offers should start at the end of the 1 Yr Factory warranty. I believe this Best Buy product is a Bait and Switch. I indicated to Samsung my disappointment in their Reliability and their relationship with BEST BUY. Samsung did offer to cover the Parts but nothing else which would cost in excess of $200 which was over 50% of the cost of a new TV. I will be making a formal Complaint to the State of Ohio Atton. Generals office.

more like "Worst Buy". You don't need my name, address, phone number, email or any other bit of personal information for me to make a purchase. This is how purchases work: I place an item on the counter, you tell me how much I owe you, I pay it, I take item and leave. PERIOD. You have zero need for my personal info and zero right to even ask for it to start with. I though the little bitch would get the hint after I said "Do you need my Social Security number and blood type too?" but no, the dumb little bitch just kept asking for info, so I just said "Can I just give you my money and leave?"

If I could give my experience 0 stars I would. I set a pre-order with this location to come in at 10am this morning, 3-9-19 at the Dayton Ohio location (General Manager Ruben Ortiz) I received a confirmation phone call, an email, and 2 texts regarding my appointment! My order # is 3319062918178. This is for a blue Samsung Galaxy S10+. Sku # 6326993. I drive home from Indiana on the weekends. I work in the field and travel Monday-Friday. After these FOUR confirmations, and an appointment, I bring my son into this location. Providing my paperwork, I was then told my phone had not arrived. The general manager, Mr. Ortiz could only blame the 3rd party provider...in this case Verizon. If Best Buy has my information, which they DID, I should have received an email delaying my appointment with an apology. While Mr. Ortiz was not personally involved in this process, there MUST be some accountability for wasting my time and even more for upsetting my 11yr old son who really wanted to see a smart switch on my phone for the 1st time. How many other customers will this affect?? I am an Extremely Disappointed customer to this location. You set appointments, you better be darn sure there is follow-up communication and/or an action plan if something hinders this process! I expect a call ASAP to address this situation and receive contact information from a district or field manager!

I have been trying for weeks to purchase a TV and sound bar system. First I went into a store and was ignored very unprofessional. Then I called customer service and they said they could send someone out to my home to measure my wall for a TV. That was this past Saturday I stated to him a needed time to think about it. Now I've been reaching out to the person and haven't received a call back. Now the prices I was gone up much higher now. I am a loyal customer and I think I haven't been treated well at all. Something needs to be done about this. If not I will no longer be a customer of best buy Thank you Shaquita Boyd

Have feedback for Best Buy?