Bosch Customer Service

Contact Bosch Corporate

Welcome to the Bosch complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Bosch online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Bosch corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Bosch Contact Information

• Bosch headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Electronics Stores

Top Bosch Complaints

I give Bosch 0 stars. In early October 2017 I received a letter from Bosch stating a recall on my dishwashers power cord and to stop using the dishwasher. I called for service and was told they could repair the dishwasher in November. I called their recommended repair service and was told they do not have power cords. That was the first lie. Someone came late November and replaced the cord and broke the dishwasher. He came back again and said the dishwasher was fine but it still doesn’t work. I also need to mention during this time period the repairman cancelled three times. He was sick. More lies. Now the repairman was scheduled to come back this week and was sick and had the nerve to tell my husband over the phone we need a lesson in customer service. What nerve. It has been a nightmare trying to fix my dishwasher. Now I need to pay for another repairman that I obtained to fix the dishwasher. Wish me luck trying to get Bosch to reimburse me. It should also be noted that Bosch customer service thinks their customers are crazy and lie. Trust me. My story is the truth. I have better things to do with my life than complain about Bosch.

Have now filled out the form for making a complaint on a garden appliance 5 times and it will not go through. What is wrong with Bosch customer service?

I purchased a Bosch Dishwasher from Store #13 in Fargo ND. It was the last one and the floor model. It was missing parts, but the worst part missing was a screw to mount the dishwasher to the counter top. But it was found when the repairman came out to fix the machine. The dishwasher started to fill, but it continued to fill and fill until I turned off the water. I went to Best Buy after getting the repair bill that erased all the savings for having purchased the display model. The appliance manager said he would see what he could do. NOTHING HAPPENED. A few weeks later I talked to the store manager and he had me give my name etc. to one of his employees and said they would check into it when the appliance manager got in.

A week or so ago I finally called and the Best Buy main office and was talking to a very pleasant lady who thought she might be able to do something right away. I ended up being transferred to some other lady who knew nothing about what was going on. My connect was lost. Well today is Christmas Day and I have $15 in rewards. I think when I spend that and pay off my $5 credit card I will do all my electronic purchases on line.

I have been an elite member for some time. Over the last 2 years I furnished 3 kitchens with Dishwashers, 2 with microwave ovens and 2 with Samsung french door refrigerators. I had shopped at store #13 since it was in Moorhead. If I do not get a response by the end of January I will cancel and shred and totally end my connection with Best Buy. This has been my only problem in all the years.

Have feedback for Bosch?