A&E Factory Customer Service

Contact A&E Factory Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-905-9505

Welcome to the A&E Factory complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against A&E Factory online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the A&E Factory corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

A&E Factory Contact Information

• A&E Factory headquarters address

• 1560 Cable Ranch Rd. Bldg. A San Antonio, TX 78245

1-800-905-9505

Morning (8-12 Central Time)

Browse reviews of other Electronics Stores

Top A&E Factory Complaints

They said I could call customer service at 1-800-905-9505 Monday through Saturday, 6AM to 10PM. I did so but there was no answer. I was curious about what they offered, and tried several different options.

Have any home repairs like dishwahers, washing machines, gas stove issues be it residential or commercial purpose. Aefactoryservice.com have highly trained repair technicians and company employees undergo stringent security and background checks. They show up on time which doesn't allow the customer to keep waiting. They also ensure to make the place neat and tidy after the work is done so that its not a burden to the customer. I prefer and suggest Aefactoryservice.com to anyone who has any issues in their appliances either at home or at office to become hassle free.

After an A&E technician spent 2 hours looking at my dishwasher 7933LRABB serial number Y46EG9MC800931J he thought I must need a new pump drain. This dishwasher is less than 1 1/2 years old. The whole time he was at my house the Quick + light never came on as it was previously. He wanted to know if I wanted to order a pump and schedule service for the following week because he didn’t have one on his truck. I told him I would like to run a cycle and see if the quick + light came on again because the dw seemed to be working while he was at my house.

After he left I ran a cycle and it once again stopped and the quick + light came on. I called A& E Factory Service back and told them I would like to go ahead and have the part ordered and scheduled to be installed. They told me I had declined the estimate. I called back on the very same day and they told me I was still in the system and I would have to call the next day.

So the next day I called and they continue to tell me that I declined the estimate. I asked them if they could have the service technician call me so we could get the part ordered. The lady at A & E Factory Service said ok, but I didn’t believe she would actually call him. Then I remembered that he had called me and I had his cell number. I called him and told him what was happening. He pretty much said that once a customer declines then he is done with the service contact. He said it would cost another $75 to come back out to start the service over and I would have to contact A & E factory service again.

After waiting 3 hours to hear back from A&E Factory I contacted the warranty department at Samsung and a part was ordered through them. Then when the part gets to my house I have to figure out how to get it installed.

This has been an extremely poor experience and I will never purchase anything made from Samsung because of the way this matter has been handled. Any local company would leave an estimate and I would be able to discuss it with my spouse before a decision is made.

The fact that I called back the same exact day and was told basically too bad, I had already declined it is not acceptable. The fact that I had to order the part is not acceptable. If this is totally A & E Factory’s business decisions, and Samsung isn’t in charge of how they do business, then you need to find a different company to do repairs. I had called 3 local companies about looking at my dishwasher before Samsung assigned A & E factory to come out. From those 3 companies only one would even consider looking at my dishwasher but they needed to be contacted by Samsung in order to look at it.

Have feedback for A&E Factory?