Apple Store Customer Service

Contact Apple Store Corporate

Welcome to the Apple Store complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Apple Store online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Apple Store corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Apple Store Contact Information

• Apple Store headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Electronics Stores

Top Apple Store Complaints

My Apple ID has been disabled. I recently found out that someone has hacked my account and made unauthorized changes. I called in hopes of identifying this fraudster, banning them from use of my account, and gaining access to my account. These are not unrealistic expectations of your Customer Service Support Staff.

When I called in, I spoke with "Josh Gibson" who was completely incompetent and unable to perform the job that he is expected to perform. He was unable to provide me with any level of security or assist me in attempting to identify the fraudster hacking my account. He could not remove the fraudulent email that had been added to my account, he could not assist me with gaining access back into MY account. He had no plan or solutions to my problem. Josh seemed uneager to help, disengaged with the customer, and displayed a clear ineptitude regarding apple products and account security. This is by far the worst customer service I have ever received in my life.

I am now stuck with no plan or solution for this Identity Theft. I have no way of accessing my account or removing this fraudster who now has full control of my account. I am in a worse position now than before I called in and spoke with Josh Gibson.

This employee lacks the necessary knowledge and skills to be in this position at Apple. His clear lack of customer service skills and ability to help customers is a threat to any Apple customer that comes in contact with this man. I believe it is irresponsible as a company to continue to employ this man and allow him to dictate the Customer Service process.

I strongly recommend that Josh Gibson (Employee ID: APLL010977CX) be removed from his responsibilities in the Customer Service Department at Apple. This has been an incredibly poor experience and makes Apple look extremely unprofessional as a company. A change needs to be made.

Thank you.

called and made appt at university shopping center in fort worth texas (7-28-2018) 6:30pm. was quoted a price and ordered a phone. upon arrival the next day(7-29-2018) I was then told the phone would be double the price quoted by another sales rep. she neglected and refused to look up the information, looked at her watch, told me her 40 hours were up and walked off not sending anyone to finish the transaction. flagged down another worker, she looked up and solved the problem. couldn't get passed the first girl dressed with a toboggan (in july)???????and green hair. rather large rear end with flat facial features. cannot believe it actually happened after being told you train your employees for a month before hiring? obviously she needed more training. thank goodness the other girl that was flagged down after she left us hanging solved the issue.

sincerely,
ray Vaughn
254-897-9231

My whole family have been loyal apple customers for years - iphones, computers, ipads. My daughter has an iphone 7 we purchased last September so it's still in warranty. The phone has had problems for months. Finally the main button isn't functioning properly. She is a stay at home mom with 3 small children, 32 miles from the nearest apple store and no landline.. She took the phone to an apple store here in Fort Worth, TX and instead of just giving her another phone they wanted her to leave the phone - remember, she has 3 small children and this is her only phone - or come back for a part and even then could not guarantee the part would fix it so could encounter other problems. The only other options was to buy another new phone and then send this one back for a refund. Who has the $$ to do that?? So . . . in order to do this she has to wait for an ordered part, drive another 32+ miles back into Fort Worth with 3 small children - again. Not to mention the employees at the store and on the phone were not friendly and didn't seem to give a you know what. On the phone she repeatedly asked to speak with a supervisor and was told . . . she doesn't talk to people she just makes our schedules and the - oh yeah, she's not here, etc. What has happened to apple customer service? They used to at least act like they cared about their customers! In case this actually reaches someone who can help; her phone is registered in apple to her name - Jennifer Thompson & the imei is 35 535608 609696 0. We are not abusers of the warranty. I think in all the iphones I've had I've only had to go back on one that just froze and they just gave me another phone. I can be reached at jplitzman@yahoo.com. Thanks, Joan Litzman

I had an apple support supervisor on phone an hour later I arrived at the station park apple store. Having another hour long phone Mary go round I had issue resolved I even gave my phone to personal at the store so there would’ve no miscommunication. iPhone 7 and IPhone 7 Plus phones had screen fixed. Then when I have bill for $340.00 with credit from previous repair that was 4times agreed cost...then one phone was improperly fixed and ya had to eat that cost as well

February 7, 2018
APPLE IPhone complaint
I spoke with a total of three customer service persons with each of them giving me three different timeframes.
I had no problems with my telephone until I applied Apple's updates which rendered by phone almost useless. I spoke with one person on January 5, 2018 who was supposed to have ordered the batteries. She even gave me a confirmation number and said it would take about 10 days, but I was to go to Best Buy in Myrtle Beach to have it installed. So, I called back on February 7 to check on the status and spoke to one representative and she placed me on hold to check on the status then she said she saw the confirmation, but she needed to transfer me to one of her junior associate, she further said it could take up to 10-days before the battery would arrive.
Now I am transferred to the next rep. who placed me on hold for a very long time he also stated he had just sent the information that was given to me which was incorrect over to that rep and her supervisor. He further said he was going to speak to their public relations person then he came back stating he could not replace the phone (which I never asked him to do) I merely wanted my phone repaired with a new battery. He then said it could take up to 6-8 weeks to get the battery and I would need to go to Charleston to get the battery but Best Buy is not an authorized dealer but there was another store that might do it for me, but they would be in contact with me if they were able to assist me. it just doesn't make any sense because if you don't have an idea if the person is able to assist then how do you know where to send the battery. Oh, and that email that I was supposed to have gotten within three days from the original call never came. I still don't have clarity on what is happening but I am confident Apple needs to do a better job in training its staff, so everyone is providing the same and correct information. I had no problem until those upgrades were applied and I would think a company of this size would do a better job in providing excellent customer services to their customers. I am one unhappy customer.

Hello my name is Aurora Mendoza
I have always bought the iPhone every time a new one comes out now I just recently got the iPhone 10 and they are saying they are going to discontinue and I’ve been having problems with my phone with the battery dying quickly and with that shutting off by itself for me paying this amount of money I feel like this is not fair if you are going to discontinue this product then maybe you should give people an option to go with another phone or a refund can you please get back with me in regards to my complaint thank you

I am very disappointed and dissatisfied by the service I have received from Trinidad and Tobago after recently purchasing an iPhone 6S. The merchandizer at Trinidad gave me seven days refund or exchange the phone started giving tremendous problems with charging the battery, I cannot even go to something as simple as Facebook. On the sixth day I decided to take it back to store; the merchandizer was reluctant to refund or exchange. The phone serial no. DNPRPRFZGRY9, IP Part No. MKON2LZ/A. I hope Apple can assist I will be sending receipt and all necessary information soon.

In the pass six weeks my apple phone has been loosing battery triple of what it should, I have gone to the apple store in Orland Ill twice which both times the kept telling me oh this apt is draining my battery down. I've had this phone about 11 months This problem started about 6 weeks ago, up till that time I was very happy with my apple products. I clear everything in the phone like they told me two, and re-started it like a new phone still the same problem. Every time that I have to go to the apple store its 36 miles round trip, and I have to make a appt. I use my phone for work and I have to carry my charger with I did not buy this phone to have this problem.

I brought my Apple phone into the Apple store at the East View Mall location in Victor, New York for the second time for a problem that I can not hear on it. The receiver or what ever was changed the last time and it lasted only about a month and has occurred again. I arrived at the store for a 2:30 appointment and they said they could not take me until 4:30. this was the first problem. Secondly as I arrived for the 4:30 appointment the positioned me at a table up front. Now I have waited at that table for 20 minutes for someone to arrive and talk to me. Finally a service person arrived and I explained to him what the problem was.

He took my phone and came back 10 minutes later and said there is a problem with the phone. I said really, that,s why I'm here. Then in a snotty tone he looked at his tablet and said come back at 6:00 and we will see what we can do. Totally unacceptable. At this point i HAVE HAD ENOUGH. If this is the way you folks do business and treat your customers, I don`t need you. I want a new phone, I want it now or my next correspondence will be to the Attorney Generals office and the Better Business Bureau which I have had great luck in the past. I will be treated with the respect I have earned and deserve. Your timely response will be appreciated.

Hello, I now reside in Atlanta Georgia, I lived in NY, ok while back in NY, I went to your apple store on 1981 Broadway, New York, NY. I was looking to purchase a Mac book, upon entering the store, I was immediately followed, for I am a African American, so while browsing, I was starting to feel uneasy, so I made my selection, there was a lady purchasing the same thing, this lady was not asked for I d, but when it came to me I was asked for ID and made to seem like criminal, made me feel bad, so I left the store, without getting the employees name, please advise, I love your products.

iPhone 5, 2 1/2 years old and no AppleCare, started bulging on the left side. The home button was hard to press, but the phone was otherwise functional. Made appointment with Apple genius bar (I had to go to the second-closest Apple Store 45 minute drive away, as there were no slots available at the closest). I was a few minutes early and had brought my MacBook with me, so I started a backup. Genius comes over, tells me I'll be getting a replacement phone. For free. He stayed with me until all data was transferred to the new phone and it was all charged up.

I went to the apple store on Michigan avenue, and their service were very poor. Upon entering the store no one greeted me right away. Actually I had to track down a worker to see about cosmetic damages to me phone. But it took about an hour for a scheduled appointment. Which throw my schedule off all the way. This incident alone had me late for work. This was very bad customer service.

My 14 year old son saved for almost 2 years to purchase an iPhone 4S a little more than a year ago. Last week it stopped charging. We took it to the local Apple store near us where we were told that there was some water damage. They confirmed that it was not "submerged" but had some water damage to either the Logic board or Dot connector. Not repairable, need to buy a new one. I waited 45 mins. (my apparently lost appointment was for 11am and got help 45 mins. later, and the process to get an apt. was not an easy one), to be told that they cannot repair this $400 plus phone??? What garbage!

Firstly, the only water damage this phone could have had would have be from some rain. My son was caught in a rain storm on his way home from school just before it stopped working. He assured me it was only in his pocket, and I do recall his shorts were damp when he got home. He also has a protective cover on the phone. If this phone is so poorly manufactured that it can't handle a bit of moisture, then I would recommend that no one buy it. I'm very disappointed in Apple and the store.

Not only did I have to wait for 20 mins on the phone to get some tech support to start with, but then had to go to the Apple store, and after making an appointment on line, then waiting to ask someone at the store where I go for my appointment, then having to wait some more only to be told they could not find my appointment, then having to wait more to talk to a tech rep. Although very nice, they were oh, so quick to try to sell me a new phone. I've heard of similar situations before and Apple's answer is "buy a new one." I'm terribly disappointed, and will no longer purchase Apple products as the whole experience has left me with a very sour taste in my mouth.

I am complaining here, (to make matters worse), as I cannot reach anyone at Apple Canada via phone or e-mail to voice my complaint.

Two weeks ago, I purchased an iPhone 5s. Within less than a day, the sound on the phone did not operate. Then, I went back to the Apple Store where I purchased the phone, and they replaced the previous phone. After this, the replacement iPhone 5s did not hold a charge, and it could not connect to the internet. I would shut off all of the apps and the battery on the phone would die. Despite charging the phone every day for the week I had the replacement, the phone would not charge and the wireless did not work.

I went to the Apple store to get a refund, but they did not give me a refund for this product. Instead, they gave me a third phone, which does not have my correct contact information. Instead, the Apple employee placed my father's contact information on the phone with my number. Because of this, my dad who had an iPhone 3 had his phone deactivated.

Tomorrow, I have to go to my cellular provider and explain this situation. Hopefully, this problem will be corrected. My father and I saved our information to separate iclouds. I do not know how his information and my information managed to get messed up. In fact, this makes me want to switch my iPhone 5s to a Samsung Galaxy 6. Before the iPhone 5s, I had a galaxy phone, which had battery issues. But unlike the iPhone, it was reliable and could hold a charge two weeks after I purchased it. The employees from my phone provider where more competent, than the store associates at Apple.

Before I purchased this iPhone, I owned three iPods that are old and functional. Over the last few years, Apple has really gone down in terms of the quality of its products. If Steve Jobs was alive, he would not make an iPhone perform this badly over such a short period of time. In fact, this phone makes me want to get one of my old iPods that can make phone calls screen fixed, so that it can function better than these new iPhones being mass produced.

Beware iPhone 5 warranty is not worldwide. Bought an iPhone 5 in NY from apple store. Has the well know weak wifi problem. Took it store in Birmingham to be told they will not even look at it. Rang Apple care. First guy said a replacement would be sent via post. Once we tried to set up exchange a manager got involved and said warranty is not world wide. Phone is useless and only 10 days old. Apple position is find a friend in USA and get them to take it into a store.

I'm very disappointed with you customer service and your apple repair. I had an issue with the ipod since few weeks, so I went to the apple store to get it repaired. Once your genius apple specialist Jesse Usher has confirmed the ipod wasn't working properly, he offered me to exchange it right away. Since I wanted to keep the engraving he explained me that I had to send it to your office and they will send a new one for engraving. The issue was there, the ipod wasn't working properly so I don't understand why repair center said that everything was ok this the ipod. And deeply upset because your employees didn't do anything to repair it knowing that there is a problem with the ipod and I piss of because apple sent me back the same ipod with the same issue!!!! Is this the new apple policy? If so you should let the customers know about that!

Dear Apple Corporate Manager, we have been a loyal customers of Apple for many years and many products, maybe because Apple has became the most important company, we are experience this situations. I just receive the IPhone5 two weeks ago, after a very long waiting. I had iPhones from the 3 to up today, so it's my whole family, also have several IPads and Mac lop top. Yesterday I noticed my iPhone face glass had a single large crack, I went to Biltmore Apple store, looking for a solution, After talking to 4 associates requesting to talk to a Manager named Reide Clark , they keep blocking me to do so, until finally let me talk to Ben Kirchner, I didn't know he was a Manager until the end of our conversation, he was very rude and unprofessional, I explain that the phone was only two weeks old, and I believe the phone was very fragile comparing.

To the previous phone I had for years, he never show any concern at all, and told me that the only option was to buy another phone for 229.00 wish I consider very offensive after being your customer for many years. When I ask him to talk to Mr. Clark, he mention to. Me that he was a Manager also and if I talk to him it will be the same answer, apparent being to funny my request. I do not understand why should I buy another phone when I have a two weeks old phone, why Apple do not replace the glass, that makes me believe that any issue whit this new phone it will be necessary to buy another phone. I am very concern about this phone and the attitude of the store Manager it is to me unacceptable. Hope I can get an answer.

Have feedback for Apple Store?