Apple Store Customer Service

Contact Apple Store Corporate

Welcome to the Apple Store complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Apple Store online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Apple Store corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Apple Store Contact Information

• Apple Store headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Electronics Stores

Top Apple Store Complaints

I am very disappointed and dissatisfied by the service I have received from Trinidad and Tobago after recently purchasing an iPhone 6S. The merchandizer at Trinidad gave me seven days refund or exchange the phone started giving tremendous problems with charging the battery, I cannot even go to something as simple as Facebook. On the sixth day I decided to take it back to store; the merchandizer was reluctant to refund or exchange. The phone serial no. DNPRPRFZGRY9, IP Part No. MKON2LZ/A. I hope Apple can assist I will be sending receipt and all necessary information soon.

In the pass six weeks my apple phone has been loosing battery triple of what it should, I have gone to the apple store in Orland Ill twice which both times the kept telling me oh this apt is draining my battery down. I've had this phone about 11 months This problem started about 6 weeks ago, up till that time I was very happy with my apple products. I clear everything in the phone like they told me two, and re-started it like a new phone still the same problem. Every time that I have to go to the apple store its 36 miles round trip, and I have to make a appt. I use my phone for work and I have to carry my charger with I did not buy this phone to have this problem.

I brought my Apple phone into the Apple store at the East View Mall location in Victor, New York for the second time for a problem that I can not hear on it. The receiver or what ever was changed the last time and it lasted only about a month and has occurred again. I arrived at the store for a 2:30 appointment and they said they could not take me until 4:30. this was the first problem. Secondly as I arrived for the 4:30 appointment the positioned me at a table up front. Now I have waited at that table for 20 minutes for someone to arrive and talk to me. Finally a service person arrived and I explained to him what the problem was.

He took my phone and came back 10 minutes later and said there is a problem with the phone. I said really, that,s why I'm here. Then in a snotty tone he looked at his tablet and said come back at 6:00 and we will see what we can do. Totally unacceptable. At this point i HAVE HAD ENOUGH. If this is the way you folks do business and treat your customers, I don`t need you. I want a new phone, I want it now or my next correspondence will be to the Attorney Generals office and the Better Business Bureau which I have had great luck in the past. I will be treated with the respect I have earned and deserve. Your timely response will be appreciated.

Hello, I now reside in Atlanta Georgia, I lived in NY, ok while back in NY, I went to your apple store on 1981 Broadway, New York, NY. I was looking to purchase a Mac book, upon entering the store, I was immediately followed, for I am a African American, so while browsing, I was starting to feel uneasy, so I made my selection, there was a lady purchasing the same thing, this lady was not asked for I d, but when it came to me I was asked for ID and made to seem like criminal, made me feel bad, so I left the store, without getting the employees name, please advise, I love your products.

iPhone 5, 2 1/2 years old and no AppleCare, started bulging on the left side. The home button was hard to press, but the phone was otherwise functional. Made appointment with Apple genius bar (I had to go to the second-closest Apple Store 45 minute drive away, as there were no slots available at the closest). I was a few minutes early and had brought my MacBook with me, so I started a backup. Genius comes over, tells me I'll be getting a replacement phone. For free. He stayed with me until all data was transferred to the new phone and it was all charged up.

I went to the apple store on Michigan avenue, and their service were very poor. Upon entering the store no one greeted me right away. Actually I had to track down a worker to see about cosmetic damages to me phone. But it took about an hour for a scheduled appointment. Which throw my schedule off all the way. This incident alone had me late for work. This was very bad customer service.

My 14 year old son saved for almost 2 years to purchase an iPhone 4S a little more than a year ago. Last week it stopped charging. We took it to the local Apple store near us where we were told that there was some water damage. They confirmed that it was not "submerged" but had some water damage to either the Logic board or Dot connector. Not repairable, need to buy a new one. I waited 45 mins. (my apparently lost appointment was for 11am and got help 45 mins. later, and the process to get an apt. was not an easy one), to be told that they cannot repair this $400 plus phone??? What garbage!

Firstly, the only water damage this phone could have had would have be from some rain. My son was caught in a rain storm on his way home from school just before it stopped working. He assured me it was only in his pocket, and I do recall his shorts were damp when he got home. He also has a protective cover on the phone. If this phone is so poorly manufactured that it can't handle a bit of moisture, then I would recommend that no one buy it. I'm very disappointed in Apple and the store.

Not only did I have to wait for 20 mins on the phone to get some tech support to start with, but then had to go to the Apple store, and after making an appointment on line, then waiting to ask someone at the store where I go for my appointment, then having to wait some more only to be told they could not find my appointment, then having to wait more to talk to a tech rep. Although very nice, they were oh, so quick to try to sell me a new phone. I've heard of similar situations before and Apple's answer is "buy a new one." I'm terribly disappointed, and will no longer purchase Apple products as the whole experience has left me with a very sour taste in my mouth.

I am complaining here, (to make matters worse), as I cannot reach anyone at Apple Canada via phone or e-mail to voice my complaint.

Two weeks ago, I purchased an iPhone 5s. Within less than a day, the sound on the phone did not operate. Then, I went back to the Apple Store where I purchased the phone, and they replaced the previous phone. After this, the replacement iPhone 5s did not hold a charge, and it could not connect to the internet. I would shut off all of the apps and the battery on the phone would die. Despite charging the phone every day for the week I had the replacement, the phone would not charge and the wireless did not work.

I went to the Apple store to get a refund, but they did not give me a refund for this product. Instead, they gave me a third phone, which does not have my correct contact information. Instead, the Apple employee placed my father's contact information on the phone with my number. Because of this, my dad who had an iPhone 3 had his phone deactivated.

Tomorrow, I have to go to my cellular provider and explain this situation. Hopefully, this problem will be corrected. My father and I saved our information to separate iclouds. I do not know how his information and my information managed to get messed up. In fact, this makes me want to switch my iPhone 5s to a Samsung Galaxy 6. Before the iPhone 5s, I had a galaxy phone, which had battery issues. But unlike the iPhone, it was reliable and could hold a charge two weeks after I purchased it. The employees from my phone provider where more competent, than the store associates at Apple.

Before I purchased this iPhone, I owned three iPods that are old and functional. Over the last few years, Apple has really gone down in terms of the quality of its products. If Steve Jobs was alive, he would not make an iPhone perform this badly over such a short period of time. In fact, this phone makes me want to get one of my old iPods that can make phone calls screen fixed, so that it can function better than these new iPhones being mass produced.

Beware iPhone 5 warranty is not worldwide. Bought an iPhone 5 in NY from apple store. Has the well know weak wifi problem. Took it store in Birmingham to be told they will not even look at it. Rang Apple care. First guy said a replacement would be sent via post. Once we tried to set up exchange a manager got involved and said warranty is not world wide. Phone is useless and only 10 days old. Apple position is find a friend in USA and get them to take it into a store.

I'm very disappointed with you customer service and your apple repair. I had an issue with the ipod since few weeks, so I went to the apple store to get it repaired. Once your genius apple specialist Jesse Usher has confirmed the ipod wasn't working properly, he offered me to exchange it right away. Since I wanted to keep the engraving he explained me that I had to send it to your office and they will send a new one for engraving. The issue was there, the ipod wasn't working properly so I don't understand why repair center said that everything was ok this the ipod. And deeply upset because your employees didn't do anything to repair it knowing that there is a problem with the ipod and I piss of because apple sent me back the same ipod with the same issue!!!! Is this the new apple policy? If so you should let the customers know about that!

Dear Apple Corporate Manager, we have been a loyal customers of Apple for many years and many products, maybe because Apple has became the most important company, we are experience this situations. I just receive the IPhone5 two weeks ago, after a very long waiting. I had iPhones from the 3 to up today, so it's my whole family, also have several IPads and Mac lop top. Yesterday I noticed my iPhone face glass had a single large crack, I went to Biltmore Apple store, looking for a solution, After talking to 4 associates requesting to talk to a Manager named Reide Clark , they keep blocking me to do so, until finally let me talk to Ben Kirchner, I didn't know he was a Manager until the end of our conversation, he was very rude and unprofessional, I explain that the phone was only two weeks old, and I believe the phone was very fragile comparing.

To the previous phone I had for years, he never show any concern at all, and told me that the only option was to buy another phone for 229.00 wish I consider very offensive after being your customer for many years. When I ask him to talk to Mr. Clark, he mention to. Me that he was a Manager also and if I talk to him it will be the same answer, apparent being to funny my request. I do not understand why should I buy another phone when I have a two weeks old phone, why Apple do not replace the glass, that makes me believe that any issue whit this new phone it will be necessary to buy another phone. I am very concern about this phone and the attitude of the store Manager it is to me unacceptable. Hope I can get an answer.

Have feedback for Apple Store?