ESPN Customer Service

Contact ESPN Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-888-549-3776

The ESPN customer service phone number is 1-888-549-3776. Through ESPN's website you can find their Customer Care page that includes a feedback form and a live chat function available daily from 9AM-1AM Eastern Time. Though ESPN is quite active on social media, their profiles mainly act as news outlets and are not preferable for customer support use. Here are their Twitter and Facebook accounts.

If you would like to mail a letter to their Bristol corporate headquarters, the address is ESPN Plaza at 285 Middle St, Bristol, Connecticut 06010. The Walt Disney Company owns a 80% share since acquiring the rights to ABC, ESPN, and all of their properties.

While one of the most successful networks today, ESPN has been criticized at times for biased coverage, conflict of interest issues, emphasizing coverage of football and basketball over most other sports, and in recent years for controversies with individuals employed by the network.

The network remains headquartered in Bristol but has since grown from a single channel to ESPN Inc. which owns multiple sports broadcasting operations, sports radio networks, websites, and more while marketing itself as the "Worldwide Leader in Sports" broadcasting to over 200 countries.

ESPN Contact Information

1-888-549-3776

24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Browse reviews of other TV Networks

Top ESPN Complaints

Your new scoreboard on the screen of
College World Seried baseball id way too small for viewers to see much lesd
Read it. Whats wrong with you people.
The regionals were much done. Very
Disappointed in the scoreboard on tje
Screen.

I am an avid golfer and fan of watching tournaments on ESPN. However, when are you going to realize that most golfers want to see more of what is happening on the course and less talking from former players and others.. This is the opinion of almost all the members at my golf club.

Canadian F1 Grand Prix was scheduled to air on Dish at 6 pm Sunday! The race didn’t actually start until 7:45 pm. Then halt way thru the race, around lap 35 off 70 lap race it shut off!! I don’t understand why you would do that to someone who is paying for the service!! Very unprofessional.

You are a complete disaster in everything you do with NCAA baseball. Your channels are screwed up your ESPN app to go to is screwed up you never allow enough time for these teams to play don’t you understand college baseball is at least a 3 to 4 hour event you get all the advertising you need it’s not like professional baseball. If you can’t afford to cover it then get out of it turn it over to somebody else that can do a hell of a lot better job than you guys are doing

WOW---I'm trying to watch ESPNU---Texas Tech and Oklahoma State baseball game 6-8-2019---The camera people are doing a horrible job---The cameras are shaking so bad that it's making me ill---I can't even watch it---come on really ESPN this sucks

Would you please remove David Ross from your Baseball broadcast team, I enjoy your coverage but I can't stand his horrible, horrible grinding , monotone voice, and his stupid rambling opinions , they really annoy me.
The rest of the team are exellent and I enjoy them very much and they are amusing and fun to listen to and know what
they are talking about. This is a genuine complaint , and not a vendetta against him, afterall I'm a cubs fan
Please get him out of the broadcast booth, so I can enjoy my Baseball again..
Thankyou for your concerns....
D Whitehead..

During the second week of the wimbildon fortnight last July I signed up an downloaded the ESPN app, including the paid portion. During the trial period I had no problems. However after the trial period I could not get the app to work. As a non nerd I may be doing something wrong. I really want to get my tennis back. I have waited for a long time due to illness. I still have a lot of trouble speaking making using the phone difficult. I can talk but it extremely uncomfortable and includes a lot of coughing. Please get back to me ASAP, as I am missing most of the French Open.
I thank you very much! Rayner Colton chatul2341564phite@icloud.com. Although it is difficult I can speak on the phone, just make sure the number is identified. 646-912-0867

Watching the NCAA softball World Series right now and can’t believe how unprofessional the program is. Who the hell cares to watch someone stuff their face with food for two innings. They barely talked about the game. Grow up ESPN - this is the Women’s World Series, not a backlot Little League game. Disgusting.

I've been watching MLB for many years. Over that period of time I've listened to some of the best and worst of play-by-play and color analysts for the Yankees and Mets, being a native NYer. I can now include Alex Rodriguez in the category of one of the worst. Aside from a vocal range that seems to be one of a pre-pubescent high schooler, his commentary is mundane at best. At worst his comments are self-conscious, forced, and in many cases outright ridiculous. For example tonight when another booth analyst was showing a player's shoe that had been purchased for $1500 by the player who then had spikes attached. A-Rod's comment was that the shoes cost more than his car. What a buffoon! Is anyone supposed to believe him, much less feel empathy that this millionaire many times over is supposedly driving something like a 1969 dodge dart?! Probably more like a Bentley. Even the expected player insights are muddy and contorted. His delivery is just not believable. He's definitely no Phil Rizzuto, Tim McCarver or Keith Hernendez! Much less Joe Garagiola! Hey, Mark Texiera is unattractive and a bore, but at least he sounds like he knows what he's talking about! What MLB or ESPN exec does A-Rod have nasty photos of? The guy brings the broadcast down so low that I mute the volume when he's on. Please send him back to the golf course, or make him a AAA batting coach - or J-Lo's travelling food taster.

Can my complaint I'm watching the college girls World Series Alabama Oklahoma your two announcers on those two ladies you got to get them off they know nothing about baseball and the way they talk they don't explain nothing much going on the game they explain everything else but but nothing they are lousy you know I have no idea what they're doing you got to get them off really you can't have those two notch in the World Series I swear to God they are so crappy

App needs refreshing.Not showing basketball boxscores...

Do your announcers on Cards/Phils realize its not memory lane time, or try to impress time AND there are 2 !! Teams playing..not just one..if I were not a lady I would have some vile names for these clowns..disgusting...oh..too kind niw they r doing an interview with a Phils player and kaughing at our mgr

You have at least three commentators with the Cardinals and the Cubs game with only the knowledge of a wiffle ball game Carpenter on 1st base hit to left field if it's fielded cleanly you never go to third especially in the third inning I am 51 years old I have been playing baseball since I could walk

Why are you advertising roundup!
Despicable!

Can we listen to two non-bias commentators calling the rockets & warriors game, all season long you had these two looser calling the warriors games. Enough

Why did u dis the Detroit Lions 2nd pick in the second round draft

Dear folks and deciders at ESPN,

while I love your NBA coverage with the always entertaining and insight sharing crew Mike Breen and the wonderful Coaching-Duo Mark Jackson and Jeff Van Gundy, I have to admit that I am more than disappointed with your decision, for whatever arbitral reasons, to put Kobe Bryant‘s Detail on your exclusive Platform ESPN+ to ostracize fanatics of the Game outside your beloved land of the FREE and home of the brave.

If it wasn‘t for a lovely and truly brave person on YouTube that put out some of the Videos of the first season in 2018, which were taken down quite quickly, as well as only a handful of ads, quite a few people would have never even heard of it.

I worked as an Analyst in Soccer at the biggest Club in Germany and one of the most successful ones in the world (you‘ll figure out which one) and I am eager to learn more from arguably one of the TOP 3 TO EVER PLAY THE GAME about insights, that maybe no one else could provide with such clarity and that cohesive.

My simple question after this extensive, and fully intended passive-agressive Message: What are your reasons for not only making this valuable content seemingly just available in the US but also make sure none of the full Episodes are maybe uploaded by a single person who just wants to share this great information and vantage Point of a player that great with as many people as possible?!

As I (unfortunately) read enough about some business handlings your Company made in the last few years, I am simply expecting a generic, non-answer from your PR-Dept. like maybe Facebook or apple would provide.

Greetings from all across Europe - maybe some of you have to rethink why they got into journalism. I don’t believe it was because for the love of declining information.

Your supposed to have the Phillies on. But you some stupid interview with some stupid guy that can't speak English.this is why I don't watch your stupid channel anymore

Announcers of Rockets/Jazz games are horrible and so obviously bias. We don’t need them to count down how many shots Harden misses. She is probably the worst announcer I ever heard.

Get the BIMBO'S off of MEN'S SPORTS. NO MAN in his right mind wants to hear the opinion of a dumb little girl, who's never even caught a pass in her entire life, give her opinion about if she thinks it was a good catch or not. She CAN'T RELATE ! She's never played at the INTENSITY of MEN and has absolutely NO CLUE the level MEN play at. If you all want your ratings to continue to FALL, then keep letting completely LOST little girls comment on MEN'S sports. Especially when there is 3 or 4 ex-players or coaches of the NFL or NBA and ONE DUMB ASS BIMBO who's never even bounced a basketball DEBATING or CONTRADICTING what PRO-PLAYER or Coaches have to say. It's a fn JOKE. Let them report on women's volleyball, or something. ANYTHING but MEN'S SPORTS ! Men don't give a RATS ASS what the dumb little BIMBO thinks. Explaining the highlights of the game, I don't mind. But, to argue or contradict what a PROFESSIONAL Player or COACH had to say, is COMPLETELY FN RIDICULOUS !

ESPN + requires a subscription fee but they only show portions of the events supposedly offered on the site. They send other portions of the program to ESPN watch making it more difficult to view the entire program. They also have decided to now air certain boxing programs under a pay per view format that we were lead to believe would be offered inside of ESPN +. In short you guys really suck when it comes to boxing broadcasting!!

If Denver does not make it to the finals your announcer's will have a heart attack. This is pathetic. What are they all from Denver? It's really a joke. I live in Tennessee and the bias in this game is unreal.

I have no complaint about the content nor service. However, I don't understand how Stephen A. Smith can continue to be so rude and arrogant towards everybody - all the time! I appreciate his knowledge and debate skills, but his constant bragging and whining and "he's always right and everyone else is ALWAYS wrong attitude", is causing me to consider stop watching First Take. Today, his constant whining about how his vacation was disrupted because of the Magic Johnson story was way over the top. He's a professional, and is paid handsomely. Can't someone in ESPN management speak to him about his behavior? I'm sure that I am not the only viewer who feels this way.

Will you please instruct the gentlemen announcing the Masters golf tournament to unbutton their sport coats while seated
They are meant to be buttoned while standing. Surely someone there knows this

Thank you and I'll be watching for the change

I have a complaint that involves sports broadcasting. Mainly Tiger baseball. I tune in to watch baseball because it is, or should I say use to be a relaxing enjoyable time for me. It seems that who ever does the broadcasting takes away from the game by a steady stream of chatter. I can appreciate an occasional comment or description of the play or players but I feel it has gotten to be all about the product in the booth and less about the product on the field. Imagine going to a movie and having three people talking constantly about the movie,telling you all about what you have just seen and giving you the complete history and life experience of each actor. They out talk each other by showing you how many movie stars they met and their lifetime experience with that person. It is annoying and distracting. You did not come to listen to the commentators you came to see a great movie. That is how it has become with baseball broadcast. There has been times when something has happened on the field and the camera and conversation was so directed to the booth that I found myself wondering what the heck just happened on the field. Is there a way to cut back on all the noise in the booth. I am tempted to go back to radio. A friend of mine turns the game on the radio and mutes his TV. Thank you for your time. I don't know if my complaint will have any consideration but I am not the only one that feels this way. I know of people that no longer watch sports because of similar feelings. Warm Regards, R. Garcia

I wish that the ESPN would get off the University of Kentucky's back especially John Calapari. The sports announcers with ESPN stink and most are ACC biased. The comments and picks that these announcers make are completely in left field for the most part. Kentucky's loss to Auburn was a bad loss to a good team. You very seldom beat a good basketball team three games in any given year especially without one of their best players not playing, Auburn not only beat Kentucky but Kansas and North Carolina as well in their last 3 games but all you could hear from the announcers early on was likelihood of three ACC teams were going to be in the Final Four. Well they aren't! With Three of the No. 1 recuirting picks Duke didn't make it, Auburn beat North Carolina just like Kentucky had beaten North Carolina earlier in the year but no one mentioned the ACC teams on Neutral basketball floors. Let's go Auburn TIGERS to the heck with ESPN.

You suck espn ...with all the hype for duke and Zion ....they are not the only college team out there...makes me sick to my stomach....lost my respect for you ..hope you lose a lot of supporters over this bs !!! Hope you crash and burn !!!!!

unable to watch that i paid for espn plus
extremely unfriendly site.

Prior to the elte 8 broadcast you braodcast infomation about the teams players. Yet many times you mentioned u of tennessee they were eliminated a couple days ago. Texas Tech is going to the final 4 yet hardly a mention. Who in corporate is a tennesee fan? espn on their knees as buttchugger u. Check out you for butchutter u. For real.

I appreciate that we can watch women’s march madness on ESPN, but listening to blabber rather than calling what is happening on the court is so annoying. When there is a call on the floor, it would be helpful to have information on what is happening in the game, rather than an ongoing discussion on new diabetes monitoring system. It is good for diabetics to have the system, a mention could send me to google for more information. Is the ESPN expectation of announcers that they should continously chatter? We love basketball, but hate to have to mute the sound rather than face the irritation of endless, pointless commentary that has little to do with what is happening on the court. It is refreshing to find an announcer who recounts plays and doesn’t feel the need to fill every second with verbosity. This is an ongoing complaint, not restricted to the Baylor vs. S. Carolina game. (The fourth quarter was better; it’s a relief that announcers ran out of stories.)

Keith Blabbermouth goes on a rant about someone shooting a white turkey and he wants everyone to make the hunter's life a living hell. I am only one person but as long as that egotistical blow hard is on your staff ESPN will not be shown on any of our televisions.

My complaint concerns a comment a reporter made on ESPN's "Around the Horn" show on March 26. 2019.

She tells the audience that everyone is light years behind the times if they do not approve of sodomy, which is one man sticking
his penis up another man's rectum. Does she also approve of a man sodomizing a woman as well? She needs
serious help.

Why does ESPN allow Tony Realli who hosts Around the Horn to wear the same clothing every day of the week.? Hope he washes them out nightly

What do you have against Notre Dame? You switch broadcasting when ND is winning, especially on Women's Basketball. When UCONN is killing their opponent, you broadcast the complete game. What's with that?

I was just watching NFL Live, and you need to do something about the way Josina Anderson
dresses ! She was showing off her legs thigh high wearing black stockings with ribbons or
something at the top then bare thighs again.It's not for a sports talk show, it's offensive ,and
remember kids watch this show.You go back and look at the tape where they are all at the
draft board, and pay close attention when she reaches all stretched out.It's something
out of Victoria Secret.Her thigh shows all the way uo with those slits in her dress.
You need to stop it .

i just wanted to make a suggestion and it is such a pain in the ass to just find a place to make a comment or an idea to improve your site but it is impossible to figure out a way just to send it to you..

so after all the frustration... when you are looking at the scores at any sport u are interested in, I would like to suggest that you provide a way to slide the scores or change the order listed. so that the ones you are interested in you can organize it so that they are together.

such a simple idea but now I feel stupid to bring it up after all the pain in the ass it was to find the place just to say it..

Please..........do not use Dick Vitale on big games ,i.e.,Tn vs Auburn. All you get as a fan is ongoing never stop BLUBBERING...mostly about the past,and his theory of success , of which most runs together along with one cliche
after the other. Sadly you can only understand every other word. Move over Dick,,,,!

get rid of dick vitale what good does he do he is so annoying,love to see somebody take him by the collar and escort him out of the building,i know there are a lot of complaints about him

What happened to my College game pass? It looks completely different and totally confusing. It's black and white, double image and faded. I want my original one back. PLEASE!

Get rid of Dick Vital. He needs to learn his audience. You don't sit and spend your time praising the rival of the teams playing. It make you want to turn off the TV

Get Dan Dakich off tv. Zero as a coach and zero as a broadcaster.

To whom it may concern:
Please bring back Will Buxton to F1 on ESPN. His on-track live commentary with a mobile camera before each race is excellent. He is never boring, like some of the people on the F1 broadcast ( no names). He is the face of the new Formula 1 on ESPN. You humans at ESPN should know that. He is dynamic, energetic, and brings a realism to F1 coverage that no one else does.

Thank You, and GOD Bless you all.

second complaint about west coast espn announcer, bill Walton. bill Walton never presents what is happening on the basketball court, he is still talking about himself, what he has done, and about other teams and what other teams are possibly going to do. have talked with other people and they also say that bill Walton is absolutely the worst announcer that espn has on the payroll. time to get rid of him, as there are plenty other good announcers that can follow the game they are announcing.

I an trying to see my CONF. USA track feed. I am lucky to see maybe 5 min. Of the total airtime right now. I am paying for this program. What the He'll are you guys doing over there.

1) your complaint process is not user friendly.

2) College basketball with commentary by Dick Vitale has become extremely annoying. He talks about anything but the game in front of him as compared to Jay Bilas who is excellent. Coach him or fire him; he has become a liability. My friends and I who watch now mute the broadcast.

Why do you people not show the NASCAR race results on your scroller ? My wife and I are watching the Tennessee/Ketuncky game -- and all you show is the same thing over and over. No NASCAR results from the Truck race, nor the Xfinity race ? WHY ??

Not only do you preempt the start of the next programming schedule (KU vs WV game 2/16/2019) to finish the previous game that ran over the time slot, but you also cutoff the end of the KU vs WV game to show Duke preparing to play. This is really cutting the Kansas area out of the picture twice! Why do you do that? It's a disgrace the way you treat the local customer viewers in my area. I would really like to hear your reasoning for the lack of consistency in your lousy handling of game endings and game beginnings.

I HATE Bill Walton. A total jackass. Way too dramatic. Has the irritating habit of comparing college players to old NBA greats. Thinks he's smart and funny. He's a total JACK ASS! I can't watch a game he announces. GET RID OF THIS FOOL! HE'S A TOTAL ASS!

Kevin Durant is right in his assessment of media coverage. He just didn't go far enough.
at the end of the day, you have no job if not for sports. But who do you answer too except your consciences.
Yes, people want to know all kinds of stuff that isn't their business. Stuff that distracts athletes. Let the man play ball.
Reporters make a living and rep by one upping each other.
How is it not annoying to have to answer the same question over an over again?
You're all blustering for a scoop. That's how you make a living. Fine.
KD lives in a world of what have you done for me lately. He needs to stay focused on the real.
Titillating as our speculations may be, they are not the bottom-line. What's wrong with an athlete asking for a break?
Isn't that the gist of his complaint?
Certainly an industry that thrives on critiquing the rich, famous, successful and even the miserable and down trodding, can take a little criticism themselves.
Your how dare he response to KD's comment is downright Orwellian.
Being an athlete doesn't make these guys perfect. Criticizing reporters is no assault on the fans.
Grow up.

Commentators are opinionated in their coverage of sports teams and biais remarks negative statements make it hard to enjoy any game!

Max Kellerman went on a rant today about how blacks in the projects on probation get rearrested for just being in the vicinity of a gun or drugs. How does he know this? What projects does he live in or hang around where he's seen this happen? There has to be probable cause, the accused can get attorney, the states attorney has to agree with case to prosecute, case can be taken to judge or jury for decision. Kellerman made it sound like cops can just arrest whoever they want and affect the outcome, just doesn't happen! He and others on your network need to stick to sports and lay off the liberal social causes. I and people I know watch you less and less cause of this nonsense. Kellerman is an ass!

when is espn going to get rid of a couple of their announcers?
on the west coast, you have bill walton who cannot keep into the game and just talks about himself and what he has done, books he has read, bikes he has rode and on and on. on scale of 1 to 10, he might be 2.
on the east coast, you have dickie v. who is living on his brothers accomplishments. as for announcing, he is never in the game and goes on and on about nothing. he is way past his time. there are so many good announcers out there that can do way better than dickie v. cant understand him half the time, and oh baby oh baby is getting real old.
both these announcers are being overpaid and the audience dont really care for them.
thank you for listening.

Coverage of the Duke vs Virginia men's basketball was THE MOST ONE-SIDED I have ever seen, in favor of Duke.

Why show a game with a commentator like Dick Vitale. Trying to watch Kentucky vs Auburn. Dick Vitale and Charles Barkley show is what it is. Nothing being said about the game. The other Commentator (don't know his name) is trying to do his job.

IMG_0180.HEIC

Watching 1/2 the screen. Can’t stand seeing 4 guys in suits chattering instead of the full screen game. Unbelievable

we cannot concentrate on the game for the sports casters taking up the screen and talking over the game. Please get them off to national championship game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Booger McFarland ruins Monday Night football. We watch with sound off. Get him out of cat bird seat.

I wanted to drop a complaint about ESPN+. While this subscription service is not terribly expensive at $60 per year the whole idea smacks of overly greedy suits. There's no reason to have an up-charge on top of the already egregiously expensive amounts charged for Cable TV service to have 6-7 ESPN channels of various flavors in my lineup. Out of which I may occasionally watch 2 of. I'm sure the Cable TV providers are already paying ESPN a good chunk to have the ESPN networks included in their packages. Enough is enough for this viewer. The advertising revenue that ESPN rakes in from companies that want to be on their network should be enough. I won't even mention how badly the ESPN+ app functions. I'm done with you and your blatant greed.

Great article on The Undefeated about the rise of Black Quarterbacks! Are you serious first of all this all about black and white on ESPN is disgusting you want people to be civil but you push the controversy. Then ESPN show there pictures Murray for Oklahoma he is mixed not just "black" and then Tua of Alabama man that dude is far from "black" last time I knew he was Somoian. Patrick Mahomes to isn't just black hi Mom looks pretty white to me! Also of course the writer is black and he has no clue the rise of a black quarterback again is a terrible topic and racists. Wasn't this a topic when Russell Wilson was a rookie? This article should be pulled from The Undisputed and ESPN should fire William C. Rhoden we dont need is Black live matters on ESPN. Scott Van Pelt at Midnight is the real ESPN!

Your split screen/multi screen broadcasting of the Rose Bowl & Sugsr Bowl SUCKS!!!!! Please QUIT and go back to a single screen. Keep this up & it’s GOOD-BY ESPN for this household!!!!

Trying to watch Sugar Bowl and video kept going off and on, just the game never the commercials, what the devil is going on

I did not pay for a 60 inch tv to watch 4 screens during the bowl games. It SUCKS..

You took the joy of watching the ncaa football playoffs by putting up the split screen.

With five shots on the screen at once it is hard to watch. Take 4 of them off.

I am watching the Cotton Bowl and your tv display is horrible. Everyone I talk to says the same thing. You have split the screen in four different pictures, No one wants to watch the coaches stand on the sidelines for one thing. We buy big screen tvs to have you cut the screen size to a fourth of the total screen?

I am watching the college playoffs, Clemson and Norte Dame. Why do you have a five way split screen during this game. I have a big screen TV made to take in the whole field. I am not interested in watching the coaches on the sideline. I am not interested in a running account of yardage gained,etc. I am interested in seeing the players big and bold in action.
Is this the first time doing this? Haven’t seen it before and hope never again.

Cotton bowl coverage is terrible . Who wants to watch sports commentators. Play be play not close enough. Too much commentary.

I just watched the Kansas vs. Arizona State basketball game. Please take Bill Walton off the air. He is an embarrassment to ESPN, basketball and himself. The relevance of his comments are non-existent. His broadcast partner should be given a raise for just having to deal with him through a game. I don't know if he has a no cut clause in in contract, but buying him out would put you dollars ahead. I will not watch another game where he is the color commentator.

Please take action, NOW

Is McFarland paid by the word? This is not radio and every second of every
y minute needs to be filled with useless commentary. Almost impossible to
focus on the game.
Shut him up or remove him from the broadcast. A picture is worth a thousand words!!!

I watch ESPN offen and respect most of the commentators. Until last night I resected Jason Wittin very much. His last comment that the New Orleans Saints didn't belong in the play offs was very biased and un professional and uncalled for and I think he owes the Saints and the fans of ESPN a appoligy. It doesn't matter if the won scoring 12 points or 50 points the fact is the deefennce played excellent and the offence didn't in that game. the good teams always find a way to win though.

Why do you waste time broadcasting poker ? It is not a sport and how watch compared to a real sport..

Why did Charles Woodson have to make the comment that the NFL was not ready for "Black" quarterbacks. It is comments like this that continue to perpetuate attention to racial issues. Why could he not say the NFL is not ready for that style of quarterback and not make it a racial issue? I have lost all respect for Mr. Woodson and in all honesty for ESPN for allowing him to say and portray that narrow minded point of view. An athlete is an athlete so why is the color of his skin even an issue. We as a society need to get past the stigmatism and ESPN as a mainstream sports broadcaster needs to lead the way.

I called the espn customer service department in regards to an issue with my espn account and I had extremely poor service by an individual named Mark Martinez. He failed to help me at all with my issue and acted rude on the phone, then hung up on me abruptly with no warning at all that he was going to do so. People like that should not be in any service departemnt at all and In my opinion is a complete jerk. Please review my call with him the other day and act accordingly if you think he should be working at espn. I have never experienced anything like a person like him in my life. Biggest jerk I have ever come across and im shocked he even has a job anywhere. especially espn. Thanks for your help

Sincerely, Dan Greeley

My god,who iss running the show on espn.I liv in Bolivia and you have total asshole maqnager ouof argentina. We get polo,we getrugby and e get tennis.Now,listen to this....no polo field.Not one public tinnis court in all of Bolivia.o one here likes rugby,,thisguy thinks he iis in europ,not south America....fore the jerhk...ask you staff,,,,ever pay to watch a polo match?

Friday, November 30th - the Texas Longhorn/OU football game. I was working during the game so I spent the day avoiding all information. I get home, ready to watch the game, exciting. I made it the whole day without hearing the outcome. Except, during the first commercial break on your streaming service - you run a Dr. Pepper commercial that congratulates OU for winning the Big 12 game. Thanks for ruining games ESPN. You suck!

I’m sitting here watching the Duke/Stetson game and I might as well be in the nosebleed section. Why in the heck is the camera shot so far away from the floor. Not even worth watching. It’s the worst. Fed up, gonna switch to the football game where I can see the players.

I was looking forward to watching a basketball game on espn. The Michigan north Carolina game. What disappointment to find out Dick vitel was Color commentator. He never shuts up nothing but bull shit from the mouth. Yap yap yap. Fire that SOB.
I was disappointed. my choice was to watch something else or hit the mute button. I watched Hogan's Hero's instead.
so long espn

For the love of God, please, please get rid of Molly! She makes my head hurt. I mute the show every couple of minutes, and I DON'T want to mute the show, I want to hear what the analysts have to say, not loud mouth Molly! My wife cares less about football, but even she hates her. She talks over them, cuts them off, and is causing them ALL to talk at once. I am begging you, can her.

I am sick sick of bill welton and his idiotic announcing h. He does not call the game , just blabbers and shows of. I listened last night and he is on again ai the Maui tournament it is terrible and gave turned the off. PLEASE get rid of him. You are rapidly loosing viewers. , including me. Will watch on the internet

I love Monday night football and don’t have a favorite team but I’m not enjoying it this year. The announcers are terrible. They talk too much trying to impress with their knowledge. Jason and Bogger are unbearable. Please make an adjustment next year.

The color coverage for the Maui Invitational with Bill walton is the some of the worst i have seen. Its more like a travelog of hawai then about the game and players. I have never made a complaint before this. he is terrible

The Play by play announcer for the FSU-BC game and many other games is terrible and very annoying...So bad I shut the sound off..Please NO MORE of her....Stick to womens Golf or Tennis...PLEASE..So annoying voice for football Again shut volume off if it wasn’t FSU would not watch...shes really bad

Watching the Real Salt Lake/Sporting Kansas City 11/11/18 match. I would hope an ESPN televised game would incorporate non-biased announcers. These two announcers are so biased towards Sporting KC, I had to leave the room. The clincher was the comment made after Sporting's second goal, "Real Salt Lake, GOOD LUCK". It may not sound like much in type, but the audio infuriated me!!!

In the future, I would hope ESPN would find individuals that could announce the game in an unbiased manner. If I could give this broadcast a "0" rating I would. The "1" rating is a gift to ESPN!!!!

Jason Whitlock fire man set Dak Prescott sounded like a civil war name and that he was on the wrong side you're nothing but a bunch of closet racist 10 of us retired guys will never watch you again and we'll talk bad about you everywhere we go thanks for nothing is PN you stink

Please stop with the terrible camera work for the Champions Classic. ESPN gets worse and worse every year. Nobody wants to watch a basketball game from the ceiling nor do they want to watch from a camera angle that is constantly spinning. If I go to a game and pay tickets for the best seats in the house, they are not on the ceiling, over top of the player, under the player or behind the basket or from the other end of the court. The best seats are in the middle and up high enough to see the whole game. Show all the angles you want for the replays but stop the stupid angle changes during play. It's unbelievable how ESPN has no clue when it comes good camera work. Please stop!!!

You refuse to show the UCF standings and I find that Racist bigoted I needless to say discriminatory ESPN stinks to high heaven.

I had Espn app. Now I can or get it to work anymore. I am very dispointed in ESPN. I can or change he tv provider etc to get Espn Please advise what to do so I can have Espn back. Before Friday. Thanks

For the first few F! Grands Prix, the practice sessions ans qualifying were on one ESP channel. For the last tow Grands Prix, they have been spread over several ESP channels some of which are on another cable tier. This means you would have to spend more money to get them. This is a disgusting way of treating your customers.

I want my money back on my card .my boyfriend in prison never got his magazines I'm very upset with y'all I payed for the subscription and didnt get one magazine when for the month of October I was supposed to receive 3 .I don't want to deal with y'all anymore I just need my money back on my card ending 9145 The order was for Jonathan Orozco #01962086 4304 hwy 202 Beeville Tx ,78102 ...I'm so upset and so is my bf .My money should equal to 14 dollars and some cents i want my money asap ty

Your first have coverage of tonight's Monday night football, Giants and Falcons, was absolutely terrible. Constant complaints about Manning, praise for over paid loud mouthed players and no replay of penalties. Terrible coverage.

ESPN announcers are biased against the University of Texas (UT) covering the UT Baylor game. They should just cover the game and not pick favorites.

Please review your NCAA football camera angles. It is very frustrating to not be able to see the teams as they prepare to line up between plays. We don't even know who has come in/out because your cameras are on fixed screens (graphics, etc) or shots of cheerleaders, coach head shots, fans for such long periods of time that the viewer has no idea of how the team is lining up. And at times we even miss the beginning of the plays. We've noticed this all year and am so very frustrated.

Feels like I am
Watching the penn state network while trying to watch the pitt-penn state game which I now have to turn off because of the bias of Todd blackledge. They talk so little about pitt, was hard to realize who penn state was playing. So for programming, you assign a biased former player and bore the hell out of your audience. Onto a different game, can’t watch it anymore

During both of the last two college football seasons, I have complained to you about the unbridled display of large, boldly painted, dominating religious signs that kept appearing in your Game Day program broadcasts. I'm not anti-religion but do resent anybody trying to force his religious beliefs on me.

Last week, the opening week of the new season, the religious signs became increasingly obnoxious and increasingly overbearing as the program progressed -- they were probably the worst, most annoying I've ever seen on Game Day -- and it was obvious that the program directors were doing nothing to reduce their impact. By the end of last week's program, those signs completely dominated the background of every shot of the panel of announcers. I cut ESPN slack last Saturday only because the program was broadcast from a religious school in Notre Dame, and I wasn't sure whether the school was sponsoring the signs. Shame on them if they were, but I doubt this was the case. Anyhow, I was prepared this week to turn off the broadcast if this happened again, never to watch another Game Day program unless somebody informed me that you had brought this situation under control, and to notify you that you had lost a faithful viewer from virtually all of the years that Game Day has been on the air.

College football season is my far and away my favorite sports season of the entire year. I also love the Game Day program. I love the creative and imaginative signs that the students and fans make and try to read as many of them as I can. I love watching and listening to all of the announcers on the show. I love Bear's insights and predictions. And I love seeing Corso's end-of-program game winner predictions. And alas, today's Game Day program was completely devoid of anybody trying to shove his religious beliefs down my throat. This permitted three hours of enjoyment instead of three hours of distraction, aggravation, and resentment. I don't know what you did to bring the religious zealots under control, but thank you, bless you, and thank you again. The entire program was a joy to watch without any dominant religious signs. I hope that whatever you did this week is what you will do every week in the future so that I, and I'm sure many others out there who don't like you enough to let you know when we're completely disgruntled, can continue to enjoy a great program sans the distractions.

Thanks for listening.

Neil Everett & Stan Varett make a mockery of ESPN sports reporting! I can’t stand watching those two idiots. Get Up w Greenie & Beadle is terrible too. RB_Mrs B just does the job. It’s not that difficult. You are very close to losing a 30+ yr viewer if you don’t rid of the comedy & talk show crap: I just want sports news pls!

Max Kellerman at First Take is the biggest problem i have with ESPN today.With Max's constant hatred for Boston professional sports keeps me from respecting what he does at the show.I fully understand he is a Brooklyn born native New Yorker.All New York professional sports seem to be his pride and joy.Theres nothing wrong with that,but with a job that calls for a lot of give and take,where he's judging all professional teams on a daily basis,his comments need to be fair and balanced.Im not trying to call for his job but "give me a break",M.Kellerman is far from being fair and balanced when it's comes down to anything Boston professional sports.First Take can be very entertaining most of the time most .The most hurtful part to Max's unwillingness to be fair to BPS,is knowing how well educated and seems like a well informed person.If Max was someone of lower intelligence and lack the right tools to judge anything properly,it could be excused but not accepted.
It's becoming less entertaining as the football season kicks into gear because we the fans of First Take already know upfront how it's going to go...it once held suspense,intrigue to the program,now lost.Iguess it boils down to,First Take is becoming boring and less interesting by the day..."Its Predictable"

Peace

Not only was the split screen was on while trying to watch the game, but the commentators were talking about anything but the plays that was happening. Then, they interviewed someone while the game was being played and you couldnt watch the game! PLEASE ESPN, don't cover another Alabama game, I want to SEE and HEAR what is going on on the field. Awful.

is not showing a love game when the description on guide says they will. who cares about tennis, out soccer on when you say it will be on

Dear ESPN,

I try to no longer watch this channel but just wanted to watch some of the US Open Tennis. And unfortunately clicked on First Take with Max Kellerman. I'm disabled vet. 3 PURPLE HEARTS and a SILVER STAR etc. with the 5th Marine Regt. I know that I speak for a couple million Marines dead and alive when I tell you that I hate your left wing Socialist garbage and I know you have lost many viewers. As for little Max and his whiney snow flake attitude. Take it home to mommy. He should every once in awhile visit a military cemetery and try to think about how many guys have given their young lives for this great nation and they didn't do it for whiners like him to abuse the privilege of free speech. They died to protect the little snow flake. Stick to sports.

Have feedback for ESPN?