ESPN Customer Service

Contact ESPN Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-888-549-3776

The ESPN customer service phone number is 1-888-549-3776. Through ESPN's website you can find their Customer Care page that includes a feedback form and a live chat function available daily from 9AM-1AM Eastern Time. Though ESPN is quite active on social media, their profiles mainly act as news outlets and are not preferable for customer support use. Here are their Twitter and Facebook accounts.

If you would like to mail a letter to their Bristol corporate headquarters, the address is ESPN Plaza at 285 Middle St, Bristol, Connecticut 06010. The Walt Disney Company owns a 80% share since acquiring the rights to ABC, ESPN, and all of their properties.

While one of the most successful networks today, ESPN has been criticized at times for biased coverage, conflict of interest issues, emphasizing coverage of football and basketball over most other sports, and in recent years for controversies with individuals employed by the network.

The network remains headquartered in Bristol but has since grown from a single channel to ESPN Inc. which owns multiple sports broadcasting operations, sports radio networks, websites, and more while marketing itself as the "Worldwide Leader in Sports" broadcasting to over 200 countries.

ESPN Contact Information

1-888-549-3776

24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Browse reviews of other TV Networks

Top ESPN Complaints

Please tell the announcers on the coverage of the UNC-Pitt football game that the game is about the players on the field. Not a former player for Pitt, and certainly not about the announcers. I turned the sound off.

I see you've got Jamel back I guess I'm done with you all as long as she does not control her political views I will not be watching you anymore it's been many years that I've watched you guys it's pretty sad that I have two listen to her views thank you for all your old views new views are not appreciated I hope you last long but I don't think you will you killing yourselvesm

The statements made by Miss Hill about President Trump are totally out of line and ignorant. He is not a racist as Miss Hill suggests. First, you called me a racist because I have no respect for those athletes who will not stand for the national anthem and now you expect me to watch your network and listen to people like Miss Hill. I'm a Veteran and I sure its just a matter of time before ESPN comes after me.

I will not watch ESPN and I wish I could remove it from my TV package.

Richard J. Bukowski

I watch sports for a diversion and entertainment, not social comment. I start my day with Mike and Mike and end it with espn news. But I have a real problem. Ive been with espn for over 25 years. I block out the social comments for the most part, but will not support a bigot and racist, whether they be white or black, especially one that feels free to criticize me or my political beliefs.
She obviously thinks her understanding of this world follows her opinion. They don't.
I am now off of espn, not just because you employee a mouthy bigot and obvious racist, but when you could have corrected the problem, you covered and explained that she was talked to.
She should have been fired, told that pissing off 50% of your viewers and listeners was not her responsibility.
Concentrate on the escape and joy of sports and forget you social agenda.
Do that and I will be back.

A waste of time by a bunch of second guessers on all of your programs this week dealing with who will be the chosen four teams of the college playoff before the college football championship games this weekend. Face the fact that none of your football so called experts have a seat on the playoff selection committee and none of them know what will happen. You are wasting your time and what's more the time of your viewership by all of these different shows beating a dead horse fifty different ways. Get over yourselves and put something on in those time slots that are interesting. What a joke and waste of time.

The announcers for the Ark-LSU game on 11/12/16 completely forgot their responsibilities for the play by play during the second half of the game! They were more interested in bantering back and forth about how the final four teams would stack up with the day's wins and losses than doing their job and calling the game. It was disgusting! They must have thought they would use that time to "shoot a pilot" for a better job at ESPN --talking before, at halftime and after games like the "authorities" get to do...

Whatever! It was insulting to fans from both sides. Ask the LSU fans how they felt when one of their players went down, the trainers went out, and the ESPN guys did not even notice until the player was getting up. Your guys did not even call the player's name. They were too engrossed in the college playoff. They never missed a beat. Rude, rude, rude. This was the worst coverage I have ever heard. If you really care, just listen to the second half. All of it. It will make my point.

My husband and I are going to piggy back on the woman's comment we just read. Jon Gruden. We love football and watch every Thursday and all day Sunday, but we are considering giving up Monday night because we can't stand his constant babbling and talking just to hear himself talk. Please find someone else to narrate. We also have started watching with the TV muted in order to not hear all the ridiculous things he has to say, about every team and every player. He is either going on and on in praise of them or he is tearing down every step they make and have ever made.

Alabama game ruined by having 4 screens on. We don't want to see the staff sitting at desks making comments. We like the screen to be filled with the plays only, not chatter by individuals taking up half the screen. 30 people here watching the game. Poor choice to split up the screen. The football game is what we tune in to see.

I just got done watching the Tennessee v Texas A&M game. My wife and I are fans of Bama. Your announcers doing the Bama vs. Arkansas game should call a pop warner game. They in no way should be doing the #1 team in America. The telecast sounds as if they're in a phone booth. You should get a feeling they are at the game. Simply put, they have no sense of being in the game. The one announcer seems like he is the most boring person in the world. Give me a break. SEC football is the most watched football on TV and this is what you can find for announcers? Sorry ESPN, you need to go recruit some announcers that give insight and energy. Go listen to Vern and Gary.

Stephan A. Smith should be fired. ESPN should also issue a warning prior to his on air time that the volume at which he screams can lead to ear damage & loss of hearing. Discourse doesn't require literally screaming at each other. What a terrible example to America for how to debate. He is classless in how he uses his over the top decibel level to silence anyone he disagrees with. Talk, emphasize, use all the nuanced techniques professionals employ instead of yelling at everyone.

I am writing to complain about Brent Musburger and Mike Golic. Musburger's performance on the SC game Saturday evening was beyond woeful. I only watch him when it's impossible not to, and I wanted to see SC vs. KY. As expected, he irritated with his comments and lack of preparation. His errors and stammering only increased as the game went on. Palmer tries to prop him up, but Musburger is good at controlling the mike, and Palmer disappeared for long stretches. I've complained before, and I was happy to see Musburger often got the least desirable SEC game. Still, he works on.

For my small part, I always boycott any products advertised on games he covers. I don't see how the advertisers put up with it. I have also complained about Golic, but he continues to stammer, shout, repeat, repeat, repeat, and make everything too personal. Give him broadcasting lessons for goodness sakes. Tell him to model his comments after the other Mike, a true professional in every sense of the word. Golic is also woeful, and it's beyond me why you keep him on the air. All in all, I continue to admire ESPN. I was glad a woman finally got to do PTI, but I wish it had been McMullan, one of your best of either sex. Kudos for working in more and more women throughout and not just as sideline reporters.

I am never watching ESPN again due to political correctness and derogatory comments against police officers. I used to watch the channel for sports coverage, not political viewpoints. Was a big fan of PTI but the obvious disdain for police officers is a bit much for me.

Jon Gruden. Need I say more? Try listening to a Redskins game. He is so bad and so prejudice against them we have to mute him. He is terrible. Not just for Redskin games either. Knowledgeable fan of NFL Football that used to live for the season beginning to loose interest. Announcing is very important to the game on TV/Cable, thus to the NFL I hope. When it's that bad, someone should be held accountable.

After supporting ESPN and sports my entire life it is very disappointing for normal and USA values for a regular person/family, to be left with no choice but to remove those channels and future support. The Heineken commercial you allowed today is totally inappropriate, especially when a 10 year old is the one that came and brought the indecency of such commercial to her parents. It goes to show you what kind of respect and values ESPN actually stands behind. I guess it is true across the market and many viewers are starting to make more sense of why they would support such a station. Hope the college teams/universities accept the complaints and support the values of the people, not the minority.

I will never again watch ESPN, and have deleted your app from my smartphone. At tonight's 49er v. Rams game your cameras dwelled on the cowardly, ignorant punks unwilling to stand for our anthem. Clearly you support such anti-American behavior. I'm disgusted with you!

Trying to watch the Bama game and cannot hear one word the announcers are saying. The crowd noise is twice as loud as their voices. From what little we've heard from them it might be just as well that we don't hear them. They are terrible. Surely ESPN corporate can do better than these two!

Will somebody at ESPN please tell all the black and white people that not standing for the national anthem and even debating it shows there ignorance. People died for this country so that people could have the right to say what they want.

Jason Goodall's character assassination of Daniel Evans during the match with Stan Warwinka was inappropriate. He should be ashamed of himself. he should be educated as to what can be legally said in the US. He could be sued for slander.

I'm discussed with the political correctness and pandering to Black Lives Matter supporters. Paul Fienbbaums original criticism of Colin Kaeprenick's actions was sincere, and justified. His retraction of those comments, and apology are no doubt the result of pressure from ESPN. Racism exists in this country, but the true division comes from radical black organizations like BLM.

After 20+ years, I'm pulling the plug on ESPN. It's unfortunate that we can't keep athletics above the politics. I'm watching just enough to determine your advertisers, because I'm boycotting them too. Your empire is crumbling around you! BLM won't save you.

On First Take this morning I listened to your racist commentary from Steven A Smith on the subject of Colin K-neck's remarks and discussed actions amidst the sitting of the National Anthem during a Pre Season NFL game! Steven A. Smith said racist comments about law enforcement and American White Citizens that were disrespectful and uncalled for. I think ESPN should fire him. ESPN has fired other Commentators for much less. Steven A. Smith is a disgrace to this Country!

Your Sunday night baseball trio couldn't be any worse. Fire them. Broadcasters should be more like radio broadcasters and talk about the game rather than themselves or yukking it up. Also, ESPN radio never, ever streams. It's a joke. Fix it or drop it. ESPN has become a joke.

Who are these people on your N.F.L. talk shows? Never heard of any of them. What happened to the sing retired ball players. Just like the baseball games you need former players. For Sunday Nite baseball how about Curt Shilling and Pete Rose, now that would be a real Dream Team.

Well, the scores are never accurate and always a inning or two behind. I don't know why scores can not be updated like MLB. Also, constantly the pge will not come up if you start checking other games. Happens on a daily basis when I use ESPN. Rarely happens with MLB.

Please Get rid of tennis commentators Chris Fowler and Chris Evert . Their tennis commentary has always been banal and boring. Their recent commentary of the exciting Wimbledon women's final was lackluster. Anyone with a modicum of tennis knowledge could do better.

Men's matches get exciting and sometimes controversial commentary by the McEnroes, Brad Gilbert, Lindsey Davenport and other retired players that delve into player's technique and playing style. Fowler and Evert comments about player's "tenseness" and desire to win is condescending and offensive. It feels as though commentary by Evert and Fowler was dumbed down. Women's tennis at the level of the Wimbledon final deserves the same quality coverage as the men receive.

Are women still fighting for recognition as athletes?

Could you have the tennis commentators stop talking during the actual play. Chris Evert, Chris Fowler and John McEnroe cannot stop talking, they love the sound of themselves. We just watched the Women's semi-final between Kerber and Williams and Evert and Fowler talked constantly throughout the match. Next one we watch, we will put the mute button on. There is nothing more frustrating than hearing commentators talk nonsense and missing the actual play they should be commenting on.

Your broadcast comes on the air @ 7 am. Here it is @7:30 and all I hear is 3 of your commentators pontificating about their worthless opinions. Can you please show some early round competition? Something tells me you really don't understand the tennis playing, past or present, viewer audience. 7:35am and McEnroe still yapping.

Here's the deal. First, I realize that no one will bother to read this email. I get that. Nobody at ESPN or seemingly anywhere else on the planet cares anymore. Nevertheless, I thought, just to make myself feel a little better, I'd send off this message. Your web site is just awful. It's just a mess with no apparent organization to it. I was looking for a way to contact somebody at Pardon the Interruption.

I wanted to tell them that I will no longer be a viewer. Tony Kornheiser has always been annoying. He's arrogant, thinks he's always right, and has always been rude and impolite. Lately I notice that something has changed. He's become a jerk. And I don't want to watch him on TV. I want to watch intelligent people discuss issues politely and in a civil manner. Please tell Kornheiser how I feel. Make sure you tell him the part about being an asshole. That's important.

When watching baseball, please inform all the announcers that I'm interested in the game - not their history, or guests that are interminably interviewed while play is going on, or what the Mexican League used to be compared to AAA baseball. For heaven's sake they should all take a course with Vin Scully as to what announcing a Baseball Game means. The latest is to film a kid in the crowd staring at the camera while the game is on and the announcers think it is the funniest thing they have seen. Then we get in on the latest birthday of one of the announcers with a dumb cake. Why do you need 4 people announcing the game. Let them all get jobs with Sports Center and get ONE "Vin Scully" type person to talk about the game. You have Baseball Today, and Sports Center for this kind of frivolous nonsense. I want to watch the GAME. Cut the BS to zero.

I am greatly disappointed with the performance of your ESPN announcers on both Mondays and Wednesdays Dodgers national broadcast. I am here to watch the game and have them report on the progress of the game. They have spent way to much time with self promotion and stories that I do not care to hear about. Please remove Rick Sutcliffe and anyone who you might be thinking about partnering him with from the announcing booth. Their behavior has been disrespectful the the players, fans, and the game of baseball.

The announcers working the Dodger - nationals game tonight were terrible. I gind them to be disrespectful to the fans and players with their discussions. The cake and not following the games action. Should this continue I will stop watching ESPN.

What a mess with Sunday night baseball. You need two former players in the booth and at least one of them needs to be a pitcher or catcher. Poor Aron Boone just does not have anyone to talk baseball with. Get some help up there. Would like to see Kurt Shilling back, as he knows baseball and he is great at this job.

For three years I have been sending you complaints about Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless if what I hear is true that they are both done at ESPN. Now get rid of about Serina Moralus and life will be good she is a no talent idiot and I refuse to watch while she's on the air.

On Sunday, May 29, 2016, I hosted a viewing party for the ACC Men's Baseball Championship game between Clemson and Florida State. Due to rain delay, we watched coverage of the Indy 500 on ABC and continuously switched back to ESPN2 for updates of the delay. About 2:50 PM, ESPN2 reported the delay was ending and the game was now scheduled to resume at 3:15 PM. At 3:15PM, ESPN2 began showing the SEC Championship Game between Texas A&M and Florida.

I spent twenty minutes frantically searching all ESPN televised channels, both on TV and Internet, to locate broadcast of the restarted coverage to no avail. We saw no information about where the game had been moved on the scrolling information feature on ESPN2, et cetera. Finally, our group decided unanimously that ESPN, the official network of the Southeastern Conference decided that the SEC Championship and all the myriad minor sports coverages were more important and Clemson-FSU fans could just reschedule their lives and watch the game replay at 7:00 PM without any knowledge that the replay would be of the entire game or just repeat the earlier day's experience of just the first three innings.

Stop putting Jeff van gundy as a commentator for the Spurs game. Disrespectful I will stop watching ESPN if it doesn't get fixed I will be posting this on my social media and will be shared throughout the world!!

I am mostly happy with ESPN but your baseball television schedule is horrible anytime you put the Yankees and anyone else on the tube....but don't get me wrong, I loved the Yankees when they could play, but now. You know, you have the miserable Yankees on when you could be showing the Cubs and the Nats.....a real game between the two best teams out there right now. And even though you think there is a big audience for the Yankees and Boston, you don't.....no baseball fan is interested in them.

ESPN's website now locks up my computer with live streaming videos and sales trash. It is impossible for me to read one page without constant page pausing advertisements. You win, I will find my daily information from a lessor advertiser and switch sports sites to Fox or CBS.

Your recent Business decision to renewal the contract of Ray Lewis, whose crimmial/violent past is well documented, while terminating Schilling for speaking his "personal opinion," I find to be truly gutless & must actually reflect your true corporate culture in 2016. I will be using other means to follow my Ohio State Buckeyes after all of these years plus encouraging others to do the same.

I am deeply saddened by the Dan Lebatard show being placed in its current time slot. His is racially biased and attempts to impose his opinions on others, not to mention that the whole concept of a sports radio program has diminished from previous. I am not writing this because Colin Cowherd is not there, but how horrible the current lebatard show is and the time slot it occupies. I have watched ESPN since its inception and still do! The only radio I listen to in the car and at work is ESPN radio, have for years, 24 x 7. It is with great sadness that the lebetard show is so putrid that I have to change my radio station every day @10am to another station . I am just one person and I realize different folks like different things but bring back a sports related show please! If I wanted to listen to a racial debate Ill turn on Al Sharpton. What a waste of a time slot!!!! Thank you, a loyal viewer and listener.

By firing Curt Schilling, You have showed us that you are an integral part of the group of corporations that hate America and are trying to destroy the society of our country. Curt was accurate and brave to say what he said and a great many of us applaud his comments about letting male perverts into the womens' bathrooms with our wives and daughters. You can be assured that I and many other Americans will no longer watch ESPN and its advertisers. Your corporate ideals are stupid and disgusting. Shame on you and You Go Curt!!

The firing of Curt Schilling is the last straw for me! So farewell ESPN, I don't need or want you in my life anymore. Where and when will this insanity stop? Freedom?

I have a question. Has the management at ESPN gone completely nuts? Are all of you gay? It doesn't take courage to dress up like a woman. Will you take responsibility the first time a woman is raped in the woman bathroom or a child is molested? We need to feel compassion for these people because they obviously have problems, we do not need to embrace their lifestyle. Please employee a few real men within the upper management their at ESPN.

Very upset you fired Curt Schilling on his remarks about transgender bathrooms. I have 4 children and you should hear my voice and freedom of speech for me in saying this is inappropriate.

I understand that ESPN has fired Curt Schilling for his comments about Transgender people. The majority of the people in the U.S. feel the same as he does. I am very much disappointed in your action and am calling Dish net work to take ESPN off my cable programs. I will no longer watch any of the ESPN programs.

I am reporting unnecessary profanity on a prime time show. 8:55pm Jon Gruden was hosting a football show where is used the word " god***m." I am very disgusted and offended as a Christian that this language was used on a football show. ESPN should be more responsible with their content. It was TOTALLY unnecessary. I will no longer watch Jon Gruden again. If he is on monad night football I will not watch. Please take the correct stance and properly train your employees to be respectful and more responsible with their words.

The commentators at the Spurs Warriors game were obviously pro Warriors. That gets very annoying. You can't be acting like a Curry groupie and call the game fairly. Or just keep your opinions and enthusiasm to yourself. Every time Warriors made a basket they were happy and shouting. Spurs could do no right. Sickening.

The ladies announcing the women's national championship basketball game, we're absolutely sickening, they did not even talk about the game itself, but rather spent the whole time gloating about UCONN players, past and present.... please do everyone a favor and don't let these two ever announce another game, not ever.

While watching the NCAA Women's tournament, Doris Burke needs to know that this is a Basket Ball tournament and not the Doris Burke Show. People like to hear stats, or when a whistle is blown, what the call was, or who made the foul, or why someone was taken out. With Doris, we turn off the audio and listen to WTIC radio for play by play action. I am sure she won't hear any of this nor will you ESPN do anything to correct it. It seems like this falls on deaf ears

Watching RMU - uconn game - I don't know if they realize RMU is playing - didn't recognize RMU at all - was calling them Colonel instead of colonials - they were so rude - they didn't even show the cheerleaders for RMU how low can you get. In addition the ncaa needs to rethink these brackets - and keep it interesting instead of the same teams all the time - thanks for insulting RMU your a classy act ESPN.

St Bonaventure University mens Basketball has a higher RPI than Monmouth and St. Mary's! Tell Dick Vitale to get his facts right. Sick of hearing Vitale continue to repeat wrong facts.

Dan Dakich needs to either learn how to pronounce Kentucky players names, or just shut up. He has to be one of the most obnoxious people on ESPN - and believe me, that is saying something.

You should be embarrassed at how one sided the broadcasters are in the Akron vs OSU game- obviously against the Buckeyes! Making very negative almost condescending remarks about the Buckeyes. Absolutely ridiculous- guess that is why they are calling the NIT not NCAA.

In the last few years someone decided that adding more crowd noise was a good thing to do. It isn't ! So many games are ruined because the customer watching can't hear the announcers. If this is going to continue you should consider reducing the live fan noise so the rest of us can at least hear the announcers. I am watching the Purdue vs. Illinois game and turned the volume up so loud the neighbors can hear it. Still the screaming and noise takes over. If you are going to keep doing this you might as well not have any announcers!

I'm trying to watch the IU VS ILL. Men's basketball game on Feb. 25. The commentary for the game is very distracting. The back seat coaching is taking away from the game.

What happened is that once again I am subjected to Bill Walton announcing an Arizona Colorado game. We have to put the tv on mute. If there was any other choice we would watch the game there. Please retire Bill now before more customers are damaged. Do I have to go straight to the ESPN corporate office?

I don't know if you get many complaints about Mike Tirico, but he is the worse sports announcer on TV. He has absolutely no knowledge of what's going on in anything he is on. Your network always surround him with people who take up the slack for him

I am sick of Stephen A. Smith crying for black people when there is no reason for it. Black people are not denied there rights anymore.

Probably not in right spot, but I want to complain about Ohio State MIchigan basketball game on ESPN. I though the sideline view was terrible. I could only see one side of the court. I am not interested in looking at the refs back. I can not see through player to other side of the court and can not move my head like the people sitting side court. I probably could have had a more enjoyable experience if I had listened to Ohio State's broadcast.

Watched OSU/Mich basketball game tonight. Did not like the camera angle from the floor. Could not see the plays. Not good. Couldn't see under the basket. Not many replays shown either. Don't do this angle the whole game!

Trying to watch game between Gamecocks and Tenn. Announcers are way too busy just "running " their mouths!!! Half the game has not been announced properly... Ready to turn volume off!!

I tune in to watch a basketball game and I get a conversation between two guys trying to prove how much they know while the game goes on in the background. I find this very annoying. Their chatter does nothing to help me understand what is happening on the floor. I have yet to talk to a basketball fan that tunes in to watch and listen to the commentators. We want to watch the game and listen to an announcer that helps us understand what's happening on the floor. Not what they think, how they would do it or what they have done in the past.

Please do not allow Dan Dakich to "announce" any more Purdue basketball games. We have to turn down the sound when he is talking. He loves to talk about what a player did wrong, along with what HE would have done in the same situation. He sounds like he is trying to let everyone know that he knows more about basketball than anyone else in the gym or the listening audience. He does the same thing to whomever is playing, but mostly we watch Purdue and HATE to listen to Dan Dakich. Please find him something else to do. thanks.

Watched the crossover broadcast of ND vs Miami. The announcers were more interested in socializing, reminiscing, and discussing everything except the game. What a bust. Three good announcers but one super poor telecast. Nice try, but what a failure. Stick to what you do best. You totally ruined the game for me.

The women's tennis quarterfinal match between Maria and Serena was fun to watch I did not like Chris Evertt's comment that Serena wants to beat Maria for personal and professional reasons. It was very unprofessional. Ms Evertt needs to comment in a more professional manner.

I like to see ESPN move the Dan LaBatard show to a late night time frame or remove him completely. I will continue to change the channel unless he is moved. His show are not about sports I speaks about nothing.

I have been trying to complain that the coverage of the Australian Open is marred by the poor graphics that cut off the score box. I cannot submit that complaint because each time I try it tells me I am a bot. I am not a bot. I have completed each field of the form personally - there is no captcha to complete. I guess you only allow compliments? Not only is the graphic issue annoying - this poor customer service is frustrating.

I just finished watching the Indiana -Illinois game and am so annoyed and sick of Dan Dakitch! He is VERY critical of Indiana and as an Indiana Alumnus feel he should not be allowed to announce IU games. Furthermore he is insulting and negative about most teams and ruins the viewing experience!

Bomani Jones is a joke. He degrades every active professional football player. Loves to attack Peyton Manning. The subject came up on one sports cast about is Nick Saban one of the greatest coaches. He quickly started talking about Eddie Robinson. He is a borderline racist. His show is the most negative show on ESPN. He should be fired! Bring back Colin Cowherd.

The announcers on the MSU- Iowa basketball game were not up to ESPN's usual standards. John Calhoun is in a training process, so some of his untimely comments can be overlooked, but the play by play announcer Tim B. did not stay on task. Way too many times, they did not say who was fouled, who was shooting the free throws, or who had the ball. They spent too much time talking about records, Calhoun's experiences and other items that did not pertain to the action. The timing of some of the video replays was off at times, causing some of the actual action to be missed. I certainly hope these can be corrected in the future. ESPN is a great asset and it needs to be kept up as a world-class broadcasting entity.

Don't know who to complain to. Please send to appropriate person(s): The singing of our National Anthem at the NCAA National Championship was very disturbing. This is a program watched by children as well as adults. It's not Dances With Stars or the Oscsrs. Her clothing or lack of did not fit the occasion. Very poor taste. I think the cameras tried to stay off of her butt -- plus her rendition was not very appealing.

What is the matter with ESPN, they are ruining the National Championship Clemson/Alabama by filling up the screen with their STUPID commentators. Are they insane. We want to watch the game not commentators. I have hung a screen over the affected third and used my mute. Too stupid for words.

I would rather watch the alabama/clemson game without 3 guys on the side blocking part of the telecast. They can't see properly either to commentate. Get them off the sideline and back in the booth and get rid of the tweets.

Thanks for the love you guys showing "East Caroline Universty" lately. However, please tell our commentators that we are East Carolina and not eastern Carolina. Bad bad bad if they say eastern. Some not experienced enough to know the difference.

This is simply a gripe about how selective you are in what you report. Intelligent viewers understand how you control and influence what we see and hear in the medium of sports television. That being said, where the hell is your typically incessant coverage of a despicable human being such as Terence Cody? And worse yet your obvious lack of guts to truly investigate and demand of the NCAA an explanation as to why UNC's proven cheating scandal has yet be be addressed after over two years of public disclosure?

Sound on the Sugar Bowl was terrible! Field noise drowned out the commentary! This is an industry-wide problem. Hockey games are bad too. Ice level mics pick up too much noise which again drowns out commentary. I want to hear analysis, not some drunk bozo in the stands. That sound level needs to be monitored and toned down. The announcers don't know since they're wearing head sets.

I want more of Uncle Brent. Please stop delegating one of our finest broadcasters to your 3rd tier network (SEC Network) which many of us do not receive. His coverage of today's Orange Bowl was exceptional, as always, and I request that you either return him to covering the top games or release him altogether so that another network can make use of his untouchable broadcasting capabilities.

You treat your viewing "FOOTBALL FANS" like we are stupid & cannot remember what broadcast we are watching and who sponsors the event. The constant (after every play) display of ESPN college football is in "your face mentality", annoying, unnecessary and a distraction to the game. Furthermore it servers no useful purpose. The production people that think this is "cute & necessary" should be FIRED. I trust this will be corrected in future broadcast.

Many years ago, in your first year of the magazine, I was a member. I have been to Bristol because I grew up in Naugatuck, Connecticut. I am in Madison, Wisconsin now. I use to love you guys. Now I do not. You have made watching sports a mockery. You are money mongers now. All the bowl games on ESPN. Nothing substantial on the National affiliates anymore. No cable or satellite, tough.

Try on line, no cable or satellite, tough, you can't watch it. Oh, watch the highlights then. Every highlight with a commercial before it, over and over again. You have sold out the common sports fan. I will never think of ESPN, Sports Center, Bristol, where I have two cousins working, or watching College football as the same now. ESPN, Yeah Baby.....you ruined sports with your money grubbing ways. " As Shixxy as the other side of the toilet seat!!"

Why do you let Herbstreit call Michigan State games when he is so clearly biased against them? Do you listen to his commentary? He is NEVER impartial. I will keep writing ESPN corporate until you make a change.

I am watching the Birmingham Bowl. The woman broadcasting the game sounds as if she is straining every muscle in her body to talk. It is highly irritating to listen to her. Both teams are, "Tigers," and several times she has said, "Go Tigers." Then she just talked about the, "Tiger Defense." Which Tigers? Unless you were looking at the tv screen at that moment, you had no idea. Is she ill prepared or just plain dumb? Whatever the reason, you need to get her off the microphone.

Watching the Birmingham Bowl and was wondering why the commentators are interviewing Memphis State's new coach and not commenting or showing the plays on the field. I tuned in to see the ball game, not an interview with a team's new coach who will not take over until after this bowl game.

The announcers for the UCLA and Nebraska football game on Saturday were completely bias against UCLA. I refuse to watch any ESPN until they hire some creditable people.

I was watching sports-center when one of your commentators stated (I would like to regurgitate what you just said). Perhaps that is what he meant but i doubt it. Many of your announcers have a terrible grasp of the English language, and present a very bad example to the youngsters watching your shows. The fact that the people he said this to did not burst into laughter is a good reflection on there upbringing.

I was trying to watch the Laker game and I didn't appreciate being preempted by the Warriors. Who cares if they are undefeated?

Monday night football was presented by your channel, with Jon Gruden trying to rep both teams and I noticed that he kept referring to Jay as hidden as it was presented, he was trying to help his brother. Jon should carry himself more professional than this, but he really showed which team that he was pulling for. If he is going to represent ESPN then he must remain objective for both teams.

Clemson and South Carolina game. Between plays the band is so loud can't hear the announcers. Speakers must be right where the band is sitting. Is that what ESPN wants, can't hear the announcers 1/2 the time for that is what is happening.

Specifically, I do not like Beth Mowins commentating. Cringeworthy. Please don't do this to the fans. I can't watch tbe Georgia rivalry. Just thankful that if she's at this game, she won't foul up the others. Please remove her from college football commentating. Many, many thanks!

The announcer Bill Walton is not good too much complaining and thinks he knows everything. Not Good.

I have been watching the IU vs St John's basketball game from Maui, the commentating is terrible, Jim is talking about his personal life instead of the game, he has given me a headache. He can talk about his bike riding and swimming with turtles and back surgery at the bar. Give us a break we want to watch the game.

Bill Walton calling this ball game at the Maui Invitational. He is really being RUDE to the guy that he is working with, calling this game. I thought that all the people calling the game are supposed to be impartial. He is so anti Indiana about this and really calling for an IU loss. I am ready to shut off the volume on the tv and listen to this on the radio. His voice is making my skin crawl.

I have 2 complaints with ESPN. I've been watching ESPN since middle school in 1992. I'm a huge fan. First, why is Dan Le Batard filling Collin Cowherd's previous time slot. I'm sure it's to try and reach out to the young, slacker generation, but it looks and feels like the sports version of the Howard Stern show. The content is gimmicky and immature. Second, and more importantly, I feel that ESPN has made a shift from pure sports coverage to sensational journalism.

I realize the need to compete with a plethora of suto journalistic programs, but a large portion of your base only cares about sports. You can leave all the theatrical stuff on gay marriage, dying children, wife beating athletes, and towns impacted by natural disasters to other stations. I tune into ESPN as a break from TMZ, 20/20, and CNN for a break from the strange reality of life. Thanks for your time. Please consider my recommendations.

Every time Arkansas plays on ESPN it's as if Arkansas isn't even there. The announcers spend the majority of their time talking about the opposing team, irregardless if Arkansas is winning or losing. It's getting to the point that I almost don't watch the game, even being a die-hard fan. Try giving us a break why don't you? Very unprofessional announcing.

The announcers for the BSU vs New Mexico game on ESPN U on Sat. Nov. 14, 2015, was an agonizing experience. I understand that these announcers are either the bottom of the barrel, or young guys trying to make a name for themselves, but... Bad is bad. What twiddly dumb and twiddly dumber are not smart enough to figure out is that most games on ESPN U are not the BCS top 25 teams. Fans specifically chose that game to watch. Fans of both teams. I get it.... Everyone loves an under dog. However, isn't it the job of the announcer to be impartial? You might be thinking, Sour Grapes? Maybe a bit.... These announcers wanted a good game so bad, that they were blatantly rooting for New Mexico. Therefore, making it even a more difficult experience for a BSU fan. I don't live in Idaho and depend on your station to be able to follow my college. I will not sit thru another game listening to these two announcers. I can turn off the sound and get the game on the radio.

Bill Walton is terrible. I'm trying to watch the Texas v Washington basketball game, but commentary is making it a miserable experience. Questioning how to pronounce a high school of one of the players? Remembering when Wilt scored 59 in his first game? Who cares. If he is the best play by play you can find, I won't be watching much basketball on ESPN.

Bill Walton is horrible, and consistently negative. Sick of listening to him. His broadcast during the Texas/Washington game was annoying. If he loves China so much, leave him there. Doesn't have to bash the U.S. to prove he loves China.

I, and my friends, are very upset because you aren't allowing the broadcast of the National Anthem on TV before NFL games. I am hearing lots of complaints. It almost gets a person to the point of not wanting to watch Professional football. Please give me an explanation why you are not broadcasting (1) the National Anthem (2) the coin toss.

ESPN's customer feedback form won't process to submission after i go to all the trouble of filling it out because the webpage thinks I'm a bot. How can a bot fill out all the necessary information on all the lines ESPN requires? That is absurd nonsense. I think EPSN just doesn't want to have to read people's emails. Especially considering my emails on other websites aren't denied for any reasons much less because they think I'm a bot. They also have my email address to which they send emails of their own _and I belong to EPSN's websites. I'd call them but I don't want to say something I'll regret. Well, maybe I wouldn't regret it but I still don't want to call them.

I watch the Sunday sow of Top 25 Ratings every week and every week your analysts get worse, if that is even possible. Mark May and Heather Dinich are the most biased analysts I have ever heard. This morning was the worse show I ever listened to, if that U.S. even possible. There is no professionalism from these two at all. Heather is bad enough, but, Mark Msy us the worse. I don't care that they don't like Ohio State, that U.S. there prerogative, but when he reprimands the football team the way he did this morning, it is downright disgustingly rude. That was the worse thing I ever heard an analyst do. It wasn't bad enough he and Heather made a remark about giving Ohio State a bone by putting them in the Top a Four, but,what he said to those kids at the end of the show was crossing the line. They actually degrade the quality of your show. Oh, Go Bucks!

I walked in on the last few mins. Of the fourth quarter of the Florida-Vanderbilt game that my husband had on. There was a woman commentator for the game. If I had to listen to her for a whole game off it would go. Her voice was very nerve wracking. Send her back to the office and let the men do their job. This is carrying political correctness to far. She is a woman trying to do a mans job. Not very good either.

The woman announcer on today's Florida vs. Vanderbilt game has the most horrible and annoying voice I've ever heard on ESPN Broadcasting. Get rid of her! She is not suited for football game announcing. I am going to mute it and put on 930am and listen to game.

Heather Dinich is the most unprofessional and completely Bias writer against Alabama, why im not sure , Alabama has done nothing to her, she simply has no clue about college football obviously. I am extremely dissappointed in her obvious dislike for a single team like that, where did the professionalism go, the knowledge of what she is talking about was obviously never there. She gives ESPN a very bad name in her unprofessionalism.

Have feedback for ESPN?