Discovery Channel Customer Service

Contact Discovery Channel Corporate

Welcome to the Discovery Channel complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Discovery Channel online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Discovery Channel corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Discovery Channel Contact Information

• Discovery Channel headquarters address

Browse reviews of other TV Networks

Top Discovery Channel Complaints

What happened to the show Airplane Repo? One of my favorite shows. Please bring it back. Thanks

Why did it take over a year to inform people who watch last of Alaskans of the death of bob Harte

I do not understand why the dam music has to keep drowning out the Nirator who tells you about what is going on all the time. I have to turn my TV up so loud to try to hear what the Nirator , it is so annoying

Thru Amazon Prime, I have purchased Naked & Afraid XL S4. I have not yet received
E12 & 13. I have also seen 100's of other similar complaints as everyone is complaining to Amazon although they seem to know nothing about it...so I'm going to the source as I have not seen any news on why those episodes are not showing up if anyone could put out a news blurb or please do something as I saw only 20 minutes of the reunion show so I know it exists...Please DO Something! ....and why does discovery channel not have their own legitimate complaint dept.

Why do we have to watch Chuck on street out law's fight with everyone the last show Chuck is fighting with Shane! Then every other word out of Chucks mounth is F#ck! Whats up with that can't you get a handle on Chuck the show in ways in a family show yet I feel that if it keeps up I will not be able to let my grand son watch the show. The show would be just fine with out Chuck... Thank you.

Discovery Channel is straight up bs television..we all know that but my complaint is about your new series "extinction". I was so surprised to see some truth for about 10 seconds, big AG (agriculture). How its not a sustainable practice anymore with the amount of world population, ring a bell? Probably not for most viewers, most are focused on the doom and not how the resolution is goin vegan. What ...that's right all you have to do is stop eating meat, dairy, so do it. Vegans are literally saving the world day by day with no thanks, well thank you vegans. I'm on my way. Next up the Discovery Channel corporate office ignores this complaint and launches another silly TV show just to get ratings.

Get rid of cuban chrome and all the re-runs of the deadliest catch and put gold rush back on. The corporate office should know that the Discovery Channel programmers should be fired A.S.A.P.

Discovery Channel is one of the best channel I have ever come across. Wildlife documentaries are very beautifully done, great footage on mountain treks, nature and many more which one can watch and enjoy. I personally feel watching all this would make one relax and be stress free. Discovery Channel gives knowledge about facts which we would have never known. Discovery Channel has come out with apps which one can download from the App Store of your phone. Get some great videos to watch and enjoy HD streaming quality. Highly recommended channel and great for kids to develop interest about wildlife.

Have feedback for Discovery Channel?