NBC Customer Service

Contact NBC Corporate

Toll free phone number: 212-664-4444

NBC is the National Broadcasting Company and is a subsidiary of NBC Universal. NBC provides development, production and marketing of entertainment, sports, news and global information worldwide. Revenues for the fourth quarter of 2013 were reported as US 2.2 billion and the employee count is vague due to being consolidated with parent company Comcast’s total count.

If you want to reach NBC with a concern you may look to their contact us page. If you would like to mail correspondence to the CEO, Steve Burke address your envelop with Comcast Building, 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112. You may also call the corporate office at 212-664-4444. The website address for NBC is www.nbc.com. The website address for NBC Universal is www.nbcuni.com.

Founded in 1926 NBC has gone through numerous mergers, joint ventures and acquisitions with a most recent in 2004 as NBC and Universal became connected to Comcast/Vivendi Universal Entertainment. You may find social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube. There are several Linkedin forums. including one for NBC News.

NBC Contact Information

• NBC headquarters address

• Comcast Building, 30 Rockefeller Plaza
    • NY 10112

212-664-4444

Browse reviews of other TV Networks

Top NBC Complaints

Why are you so negative. Shame on Rachel on her remarks why doesn't she talk about her being GAY. She looks bitter. Now, Your anchor people reporting Sex scandals be professional and talk about positive news items. We have young people who should not be exposed to sex allegations. all you have and besides 40 years ago why bring it up now and these celebraties have made a name for themselves. They are trash period. This is America and lets be proud of our nation and shame on you for finding negative thoughts are elected President who is doing a great job. You seem to know answers just prove can you do a Presidents schedule lets move on. I am ashamed with your MSNBC disgusting. Brian williams you lied talk about that and your other Night anchor so bad. change your format so people will love to watch you MSNBC.

you have several shows such as big bang theory mom young Sheldon etx that aired on the nov 2nd and they have not been updated to on demand at spectrum cable and they are getting ready to air tonight again 11/9/17.
DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PROBLEM
Barbara Boyle

I have been waiting all week for the new law an order. Why are you people broadcasting last weeks episode and the TV guide claims its the new episode? Unbelievable.

Just get so sick of hodia and Kathy lee. Honda’s smacking food and talking about her baby . Kathy lees fake about how good she is and all their drinking. All I can say I think they are just about to much for me . I think you should get rid of them and put Jenna Bush on they she the best today show has ...

I'm sick of all the BS about the President and you can't even call them jokes any more what your doing is hurting our country,you don't like we get that get over it but last night when Seth flipped him off like that dumb ass rapper is that what you guys have come to?If you people want a civil war just start it and lets get it over with because these child like acts that all of you "big wigs rich spoiled brat" seem to know is if I don't get what I want then I will pout have a hissy fit.Middle America is f'n sick of it you can fill your studio with people that feel the same way you do but your ratings prove other.Please just get over it move on you may be laughing in one small part of the country but if you poke your head out of the cloud you might see your the only one laughing

Your selfish greed has caused us (direct TV) to lose our channel. So sick of this. Your loyal watchers deserve much more respect than this!

I am a fan of NBC programming. I have been watching late night programing for many years. I love jimmy Fallon and was a Seth Meyers watcher until recently. I now watch James Corden on CBS. I think the constant one sided Trump bashing goes way beyond comedy and has become a political agenda of Seth Meyers. Keep in mind half of your viewing audience has this concern as well. Most people I speak with will no longer watch his show. I am pursuing NBC sponsors for this show and expressing our concern and discontinued viewership.

I want to complain that NBC news no longer broadcasts news. Everything is written and broadcast with the belief that we the people cannot determine what the new means or says to us. We do not need you or anyone else to interpret the news. Just give us the news, we will decide what it says. This is why the polls were off. Most conservatives do not trust the New reports/reporters and therefore do not reveal how we feel about Trump or Clinton. You have lost our trust. Most news is really just cheap journalism.

NBC is inciting rioting and digging up baseless complaints on protecting our country. If you don't stop and get in line with supporting our country and President, you will be next on the cleanup list.

Chris Matthews is objectionable as an journalist/interviewer. His constant interruptions are disrupting and destroy the context of the interview. While this may be accepted by younger observers, I can tell you it causes older customers to change channels. The same complaint applies to Rachel Maddox and all their want-a-be's. Rachel Maddox may be the best journalist on the air, her reputation is going down the tube with older viewers.

I have watched Chris for years. But I feel he showed his bias this evening by what I took as comparing our President Elect to Hitler. I ask NBC to report news and not your company's voices speaking as all Americans. Good luck on trying to spin your terrible biased commentary for Ms. Hillary Clinton.

After watching Jimmy Fallon with Bill Maher using profanity and fowl mouthed comments, I'm saying no more. After watching tonight show for 30 years I will not watch the tonight show anymore. The filth coming out of Bill Mahers mouth was to much.

NBC sports evidently has two tracks for sound, one for the broadcast and one for the sounds of music and commercials. During the Olympics, the other sound was so loud you could not hear the commentators. Just listening to the evening news, it is necessary to turn the volume up to hear the news and then when a commercial comes on, it blasts so loud the sound has to be turned down. Ever think the impact this has on those wearing hearing aids. What can be done to correct this distracting issue?

You're bias reporting against Donald Trump is outrageous. Bill Clinton is a sexual offender. He was charged for rape. You never tell anything about Hillary. How about investigating all the murdered people around her. I will not watch your news again.

NBC staff has been on Mr. Trump for everything he does or not do you report only the negative side how about Ms. Clinton with the young ladies that Bill Raped handled abused and so on, Hilary threaten had people scare them so they won't talk then, But now they are willing to talk about what happen then and now. Get off the one sided reporting or we will stop watching NBC. Or do you really care?

Dear NBC - I have been a long time viewer of both, the Today show and the Nightly News. Your biased and manipulating coverage of this election has sickened me beyond belief! It is clear and unfortunate that you have sided (And always have) with the democratic party. You have strategically planned many attacks on Donald Trump. This is not news this is pure sabotage,manipulation and pure biased. You were once a credible and reliable source for a fair and balanced report of a story. You may not care less about one viewer however, rest assure everyone that I come in to contact with will know how I feel about your childish network. I'm disgusted beyond imagination with your news. So, say good bye to a loyal viewer and I will do everything in my power to help your ratings plummet.

I understand billy boy bush was doing his job as he giggled at trumps sexual chatter. However he questioned Kate Winslet about her age in comparison to a male star. Trashy bully boy. Trashy. I am an ardent watcher of NBC today show and evening news. I am very close to switching to CNN.

Lester and Savannah didn't need Kelly Ann Conway to appear on your show because they injected their own statements over her responses. Hate in America is beginning with you. Curtail the anger in your Journalist. They should ask questions and let the guest respond and stop putting their hateful dialogue into the interviews. Signed always watched before 10/10/16, but never again.

DI am disgusted with Billy Bush. I never liked him on the Entertainment show but did not care as I was a loyal viewer of the am and pm NBC news and not watch Access. Now I will not watch Today with Billy Bush as a host. I am revolted by his egging on Trump's sexist and demeaning comments. He is as bad/worse than trump. How will his cohosts work with him? How can he be looked at professionally? He is not the standard NBC should aspire. What happened to people like Willie Geist and Natalie Morales...were they replaced by this loser? You must not care about women's opinions cause they can't stand Bush.

Billy Bush and Donald Trump interview in 2005 was absolutely disgusting, revolting, disrespectful, insulting and there are many more choice words, Mr Bush and Trump would understand, that I will not state. I, as a mature woman, do not accept Mr Bush's apology.

It wasn't that long ago. A normal person would think that Mr Bush, being related to people who have held the highest office in the country, would certainly know better than to engage in vulgar and demeaning conversation with Mr Trump, knowingly being recorded, would've be much smarter than to get himself caught up in this ordeal which has raised it's ugly head to bite him. An upcoming and rising star such as Mr Bush, at that time, should've exercised better judgment.

It usually takes quite a while for s show takes over and I become addicted, not Grim. I can't believe you are dropping this show. As of late, every show I like is being cancelled and this particular show is the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. So many people I know watch this, what's the matter with you people? What's wrong with testing a different time or something like that? I guess it's just better to stop the show and make a large amount of people angry, right?

I have discontinued watching NBC because of your bias. Nothing But Clinton. Lester Holt was a disgrace on the issues. He interrupted Trump 21 times. He asked questions that put Trump on the bias. Did not get into the issues that concern the American Public ie. Hillary's untruth - Benghazi - email issues. This is an example why I and a lot of other Americans discontinued watching NBC. This will eventually reflect your ratings.

I have watched NBC and their biased reporting all day. I can now say it will be the last time. the station never addressed any of Clinton's lies yet tries all day to trash Trump. I have never since CNN seen a more biased reporting ever. With all the lies she has made and they back her I hope you can run and hide after Nov. Might as well be the liberal news network. Sad that this station is more than terrible.

I love NBC for the soul fact that you still have on Grimm on the air, if you cancel Grimm after season 6, i will no longer have a reason to view NBC anymore. Do not cancel Grimm after season 6.. give the viewers at least two more seasons, look at the super natural series on the WB. It was canceled after season 6 and that was a mistake, the network had to bring back the series because of viewer outcry and now it is up to season 12, you cant go wrong with a great series and Grimm being one of those Great series.

Please at least just put it on hiatus after Season 6, so you can put it back into production again easily after many of your freshman shows, esp. Friday nights, inevitably fail. Grimm has a huge, avid and devoted audience that your antiquated ratings systems fail to recognize -- international as well as the U.S. It has passionate fans across the age spectrum, from kids to millennials to boomers. There is nothing else like it on TV --- we don't need more cop/lawyer/reality shows, and the "Oz" inspired series sounds dreadful. PLEASE don't shut down Grimm, at least hold on & see if you'll want/need to bring the whole creative team back for another season!

I am dumbfounded and amazed that NBC would consider canceling Grimm. This show comes on at 9 PM on Friday nights has a wonderful Fanbase great plot lines and adult sci-fi thriller with an enormous amount of room to grow in all characters. The writers have done such an outstanding job with building the characters and the plot lines that it puts the show right up there with supernatural which is going on its 12th year. Please keep this show on for a few more years. You have the fan base to support this show for at least that many. Supernatural also stayed at 22 shows a year not 13.

My complaint is the shortened 6th season of the show Grimm to only 13 episodes and then it's subsequent cancellation. I belong to many Grimm fan groups and fan pages on Facebook for the program Grimm and was shocked that it would not only have a shortened sixth season but then just be gone after that. Many, many of the groups are petitioning other networks such as netflix to scoop it up after NBC has dumped it. I'd like to take this opportunity to speak to the original network that brought it to us (NBC) to quickly change their mind and sign the actors, writers and all those involved in the program to continue the show and have many thankful fans and future NBC watchers.

Football Night in America. Tony D's comment on not standing during the national Anthem is dishonorable. As a US citizen I am not going to watch NBC football anymore.

I am commenting on the presidential debate with Matt Lauer, his worst job as a broadcaster, he is a disgrace with NBC news, and should be fired. I will never watch NBC news, or its programming ever again. He was not fair with Hillary clinton at all. He was to be unbiased which he was not, what a pity.

After many years of watching the today show. I have decided that I will not watch anything that includes Matt Lauer. His disdain for successful women completely disgusts me. Between his treatment of his female coworker to the grilling he gave Hilary Clinton while giving Trump a "pass" was too much for me. You have lost a fan....and I am not the only one. Many of my female friends feel the same.

I have been a dedicated viewer of NBC News, Meet the Press, and MSNBC shows for many years. However, I am so disappointed in all of your coverage of the presidential election. Your one sided coverage of Donald Trump is disgusting. No one on your network holds him accountable for anything. Matt Lauer's performance as moderator on the Commander and Chief Town Hall was a joke and an embarrassment.

Chuck Todd is almost hostile to Hillary Clinton and only covers the E-mail issue over and over but does not bring up half of the Trump Scandals. I watch MTP every Sunday but I am about to stop as I get so angry with Todd's obvious negative views of Hillary Clinton. I watch MTP daily on MSNBC and it is worse. Chuck Todd needs to go. Andrea Mitchell is not much better and seems to be very anti-Hillary as well. What's the deal? As much as I hate to, I guess I will be switching to CNN.

Matt Lauer's performance last night was disgraceful. He treated Hillary Clinton with disdain and gave Mr. Trump a pass on some of the most outrageous lies ever shared by a major party candidate for high office. NBC has been my news source for decades and I have never been so disappointed. My solution is simple. I will never watch anything involving Mr. Lauer ever again. Frankly, the word for his performance is "revolting." This was about as unfair a presentation as I have ever witnessed - except from Fox news (from which we expect anything but fairness). Lester Holt has one chance to redeem NBC or this life-long devotee to NBC is gone forever. The worst part of this - you probably don't care one bit.

I think you have made a very bad decision to cancel Grimm. This is the best show on your network, if not any network.

I am protesting the cancellation of the television show Grimm. Due to the lack of an official announcement ( was buried amidst other announcements) many fans will not even know of the airdate and cancellation move. This show is followed internationally and crosses many generations. I believe the increased usage of streaming devices has adversely impacted ratings causing NBC to think watchers had declined but not so. Many watch on another day other than the Friday time slot they occupy. I hope NBC " hears" their viewing audience, and if not, shops Grimm out to another network.

I, my family and friends who enjoy Grimm are very disappointed that you have decided to can cancel Grimm.

The show Grimm is a staple in multiple households in my family, at my job, my friend across the US. It's everywhere, and in so many places around the globe, that excuse me but what is NBC doing canceling this phenomenon. They need to get their act together and renew the show Grimm.

have depression and anxiety and one thing that helps me get out of my funk, is the stories of Grimm. Also my Daughter and Granddaughter, who is 7 and loves Grimm, all watch it together and talk about what we think will happen next! Also around the world there are many fans who love Grimm but have not been counted by your tally, because you are National Broadcasting Company, and I do not think you counted fans.

All you need to do is look on social media. Please do not take away our show. There are many story plots that can go on beyond season 6. We still need to find out about that magical healing stick, that alone is a story line for a season. THEN we need to find out will Nick get back with Adalind? Or has Sean taken her and the children for his own?! And what about Monrosalle? Will they have a Fuchs baud ? Will the resistance win? What about Truble and Eve? And Lycanthrope Wu? That is a great story.

The Black claws will they take over? Or be defeated? Across the globe some fans are still waiting to see! You cannot finish all of this show in one last season! It is not far that CEOs get to end a series when so many of us love it. I am asking for myself, my family and millions of fans, who in the past week have become My extended Grimm Family. Please do not cancel Grimm! Not to mention all the people behind the screen who put together this story, from script writers, to make up artists, lighting crew, special effects, camera crew...actors and stunt people and the list goes on.

These are a lot of people with families who will be out of work...and even jobs in show business can be competitive. This one decision affects millions of people! And honestly, I don't think I will watch anything new from NBC after this!

Well, NBC cancelled Grimm. If there was a 0 star option that would be my choice, but sadly there isn't. It's probably being replaced by some crap reality show which most people, like myself, can't stand. Grimm is the reason NBC is as popular as they are so goodbye. Not watching from y'all again.

Why is NBC canceling Grimm? It is my favorite show that has a well of potential just waiting to be tapped.

I would like to see Grimm Continue it is a wonderful family show and it is one of a kind. It is one of the few shows we watch together as a family. we love this show and i would hate to see it replaced my some reality television or something else we may not all like, Please do not end the show I am not interested in seeing this show end for a spin off I would much rather see it continue. I would love to see this show reach it's potential it is much loved and i have been a loyal watcher since day one and even DVR it to watch again later.

I was watching the Deutsche Bank golf tournament on the Golf channel and as usual they switch at 3:00 PM EST to a network. Well they said to switch to NC, but guess what you were showing the Darlington race which I have no interest in. You would think you would provide an alternate, but no! Sounds like days of yore when the football game was interrupted by Heidi. So what is wrong with you guys.

Don't cancel Grimm. It is the best show on TV.

My complaint is that NBC is constantly asked by many viewers to renew Grimm, a show like no other on tv. But instead you decide to cancel it! Why not try a different day or time to see if ratings improve. It is definitely a big mistake.

That you are cancelling Grimm one of the best shows on TV they have so much more storyline and such a big fan base and such awesome actors and actresses we have petitions signed all over Facebook Twitter and so one to save Grimm please you will have so many disappointed fans if you do so please extend it.

What person made the move to cancel Grimm? What's the problem...the "Nobody But Clinton" network finds it offensive?? Listen to the viewers.

I am very upset along with millions of others that you guys would take off the show grimm. It is voted the number one best show. Sad to say because of that i will no longer watch your channel unless brought back on. You bummed my friday night along with bummed me because i can no longer watch my favorite show.

They are canceling a popular show, Grimm. One of the few shows that I watch on a regular basis. I will not be watching NBC after Grimm goes off the air.

Where is Tamron Hall in this Record breaking Olympic's it would have been so nice to see Ms Hall interview to ask important questions that African Americans would have liked to asked if we had a chance. If have not been discriminated against for so long and continues to be maybe this wouldn't have been a big deal but this is the real world and I know Tamron would have asked those questions. Even if you forbid Tamron to be there at least let Al wife Debra do some of those interview's she is very caring and intelligent she would ask those questions but billy boy bush or his cousin Jenna Bush or natalie bush.

We are all American's but it is not a equal experience and if you don't see that, that's your issue not ours. Also if you don't think Simone Manuel is a Big deal and it's not about our hair or any other stupid reasons it's because the Racist history of African American not being allowed to swim in Public pools, Pools being drained. So many stories of how African Americans weren't allowed to swim in Public Pool.

I remember as a teen-ager getting certified as a Lifeguard that was a big deal in the 70's so Im speaking for myself. My family and many more. Why it's a Big Deal we didn't make this problem white America did. When you interview Michael Phelps who did that interview your best Anchor Matt and we want the best who is Tamron not natalie or Jenna or billy. This will be my last comment about this matter I don't have time to build a Website about my complaints but hopefully someone will understand my point if not I will have to change my viewings practice and what Stations I support if I don't see women and men of color.

Thank God billly bush stopped talking so much between him and natalie. You would like it their show once again making it about them and over talking the Olympians. Why are they so rude? Just think if Tamron was there to interview Simone Manuel and Simone Biles. We need to see that Billy bush and natalie can't ask the questions that we want to here. You still have time to send Tamron for all the track and field former Athletics Not little billy and please not over talking natalie.

Oh once again Nathalie and Al please shut up the interview with the Proud Patents of Simone and Aly talk a lesson from my mom if you don't know what to say shut up Natalie dissed Simone Parents. She said they have no reaction when there daughter was competing and then Billy Bush I mean Al (surprised at you)asked now that you are finished really Al do your Research Homework just look at your Schedule to see if gymnastics are finished everyone is not there to tour and drink and party and Natalie learn to talk to all the Parents.

If I'm not mistaken Simone won the GOLD and Al step up you not only are a Anchor but one of color stop letting them run over you you are the Senior Anchor cause if Tamaron Hall wouldn't let them over talk her if you are scared of Natalie and Billy you should have let Debra take your place cause Debra is no joke,So it's okay for Olympics to have expert Natalie because she is Hispanic but the African American Anchor's are Billy and Jenna Bush oh yeah represent and so you left Tamaron Hall and the other black Anchor's in USA so I guess Black women Anchor's aren't allowed to travel how sad.

I would like to know who were the Commentators who covered the 100m Freestyle swim where they barely acknowledged her as a USA swimmer but used our air time to acknowledge Austria if I had known she was I wouldn't have known she was racing you talk about the Australian swimmer being sister's and their father making a contract about him not screaming out I want to know about Simone Manuel speak about her tears how hard it was for her her hard work if she had struggles and Please stop making it about the anchor's I don't care I want to support these Athletics what about some back stories nothing too deep just what it takes to be a Olympian we font care about going out or whatever I want my granddaughter to here them talk about the discipline sacrifice friendship,and the fun.instead of your anchor's talking over each other can you please show some recaps that we can't find or have missed.

So is this the Olympics or the Nathalie Billy Bush and Jenn's brush Show. I think I will listen to Keith Urban?

If you listen to your commentors during Simone Manuel 100 swim they didn't even acknowledge her her own Country who does that. You need new Anchor's maybe more former female Swimmers. NBC should be ashamed you talk about another Country two sisters their father their contracts racist me and my family are cheering on USA what is that Problem?

The web site for Olympic coverage is poorly done. You should be able to find things easily and you can't. Did you have regular users try the site to tell you what needed to be corrected. It is very difficult to find what event is on what channel at what time and some of the channels for women's basketball have no announcers. I thought you said we could see all the events on computer. I tried to get some events (like archery and women's shooting) and got a message that they were not available even though they were live at the time. Lester Holt just announced the results of the gymnastics competition that you are going to finally broadcast tonight. Why watch? We have been told who won. Thanks a lot Lester.

Next time NBC hosts the Olympics they should try using more former athletics winners and put in their sport. Not ignorant anchor's who don't know what to ask stupid questions even when they fall short more.

I really enjoy The Olympic diversity with different group at this time in US so why would you leave out Tamon Hall she asked the questions we want to know she isn't ignorant like Billy Bush she is intelligent and interesting. I really enjoy Today show but I think I can't keep supporting a channel that don't care about the audience I'm telling everyone. I know how this channel treats a great Anchor like Tamon Hall. I do childcare so before my kids come I watch and get Current Events she keeps it up beat and interesting and current but bring in Control freaks and other channels rejects please don't mess up a good thing.

Please stop the additional commentary during the Olympic TV coverage. It is distracting! It is not possible to hear the commentary of the sports newscasters. This was not used Sunday night. Why tonight?

I am highly offended and outraged at the complete lack of respect of the sports commentators for the Greek community of the US and all around the world a community which has helped shape and build this wonderful nation. I was highly offended when the six athletes entered the arena your commentators actually linked up proven Ancient Greek heroes Alexander the Great and King Phillip II from the Ancient Greek kingdom of Macedon to this Slavic nation who at the moment is at conflict with Greece and is trying so desperately to steal Greek heritage to create an identity.

Greece does not deny these people an identity but she does deny an identity that steals from her. Your commentators should not make historical comments like this if they are not versed. This nation called FYROM is a propaganda state brought about by a communist Yugoslavian regime to gain Greek lands. How dare you subject the innocent people to communist lies and propaganda. This is an outrage and needs to be rectified.

NBC needs to make employees apologize to the Biles Family. After he attends a mandatory sensitivity training which includes spending a day in the courthouse halls after the adoption hearings (adoptions are closed) to interview the families so his apology will have meaning. He should also be made by NBC to spend time volunteering at an adoption agency to see how involved and meaningful the adoption process is to the children and their parents. Some of my babies grew in my body.

I am trying to watch the Oympics ,but find one thing very annoying. Two commentators are talking over each other, and often you can't understand what either one is saying. They talk at the same time. This has been especially noticeable during gymnastics and swimming that I have watched this evening. A man will be talking and then a woman starts, and before you know it you can't follow either one. Otherwise enjoying the coverage very much. Not having access to cable tv, so glad you carry the events.

Your coverage of the Olympics opening ceremonies tonight is by far the worst I have seen in 40 years! Those people in Brazil are working hard to show the world what they have, and you guys keep cutting to commercials every few minutes. You should be ashamed of yourselves. This is NOT responsible journalism and NOT effective broadcasting. Shame on you!

Please, please give Nicole Wallace another role beside being on live tv. She's not very good. I turn down the sound or turn to another channel when ever she comes on!

Brian Williams and his boring tone and rhetoric are making it impossible for my family and me to continue watching MSNBC. He is pretentious and SO boring, that I literally have to switch to CNN ( which I detest) when he's on. Please replace him.

It is now way past unbelievable! Do our trusted news networks now care more about ratings than accurate reporting. How many wasted time and monies must be spent until the news networks worry more about the truth than the ratings. Did it ever occur to you that researching the truth about issues would raise ratings. Congress has now spent years of time and monies on a "political witch hunt" trying to make anything stick to Hillary Clinton in order to damage her politically in order to pursue their own political aspirations. Several millions plus wasted rather than go to work every day and work with one another in order to get something accomplished for the people they represent.

Not to mention the past seven and a half years of wasted resistance to Obama. Budget Blocks, etc. These two issues alone blocking, Obama and Clinton Witch hunt are worth reporting numbers, charts, reports. Millions wasted. Money these politicians should be using way more wisely. We do not send them to office to waste time and money. Here is a story that would be worth telling. Investigate the monies and wasted time. Interview these politicians. How many more years and monies will we see spent on foolishness rather than our country. Here is a story worth telling the American people by digging and reporting on the monies and time wasted as opposed to what is actually accomplished.

Tell this story. This is the story people want to hear. Do your job as reporters and hold them accountable. If I wanted to see Jerry Springer, I would watch Jerry Springer. Tell this story.

I just saw the opening number of Macy's fourth of July celebration and I found it offensive and degrading to this nation and those who serve it and have served it and died for their right to put such a display of lacking respect for this nation and themselves. As is my prerogative I changed the channel.

I was watching the NASCAR race on Sat July 2 and there are way to many commercials. I get 5 minutes of racing and 20 minutes of commercials. Unacceptable in my opinion.

I am appalled that NBC let Matthew Mowrer get away with his comments about the threat to Mr. Trump. Have you and the so-called media sunk this low? Sorry, but and you know what is coming, I will not be watching NBC, any longer, your talking heads are biased.

My complaint has to do with MSNBC 's claim to even being a news organization! In the UK and all over Europe, in Independent News Sources one of the main stories has to do with the FEC's announcement that they are opening an investigation of Voter Suppression and Election Fraud against the DNC. That they are going to initiate charges in Ohio because of the extensive reach of Ohio's RICO Legislation and they feel this reach is necessary because the complaints of Election Fraud, Voter Suppression and Criminal Ballot tampering are so voluminous in every State in which Hillary Clinton won.

If you go to any search engine Voter Fraud by the DNC is the lead story . MSNBC doesn't even mention it. You have done more to destroy the concept of the "objectivity of the press" than any news organization I can think of. I'm beginning to feel as if I met get more relevant news from The Disney Channel! Perhaps , a name change would be more straight forward with regard to your inability to report breaking news in a timely fashion : Maybe instead of MSNBC, you might consider changing your name to PRO-DNC. It is pretty disgusting and really has led to a loss of much of your credibility!

I'm rather disgusted with female reporters constantly clawing at themselves to get their hair out of their eyes, nose and mouth (ewwwww)....although that may be very sexy in a bar or bedroom, it's silly and stupid to view this activity while they are trying report "breaking" or "non-breaking" news. Thanking you in advance for whatever embarrassment this may cause while trying to implement my suggestion.

I have been a steady viewer of MSNBC for a number of years. It is getting increasingly harder to see a difference between Fox News and MSNBC. This is really disappointing. Why do we have to listen to these Republicans go unchallenged? I have found myself watching CNN for a more balanced take on the news. Every time Hugh Hewitt comes on I have to change the channel.

"Today" reported that Zimmerman is selling the Gun that was used in the Murder of Trevon Martin. Murder is defined "killing a person with out justification". You are intentionally provoking chaos and racial tension in this country and you should retract your statement during prime time news since it was reported during prime time news. You know what you are doing and you should be ashamed of intentionally misleading the American people.

What happened is I am a penguins fan and am sick and tired of your biased announcers! It doesn't matter who the pens play, your announcers do nothing but cheer the other team on. The entire game, every game all I hear is what the opposing team has to do to win. How great they are and listen to them squeal with glee every time they get a goal! It's very hard and frustrating to try to watch while having to listen to their bigoted crap! Fix it!

It's a damn shame MSNBC removed all the daily anchors of COLOR except one and Regulated them to the week- ends only giving one an hour show. You bought in all white faces to replace the black anchors who lost their damn jobs even giving Chuck Todd another show. Well educated black anchors can't read the news? My second complaint is concerning the outrageous Morning Joe SHOW it has lost all Credibility and has become a voice for Donald Trump with out any sense of objectivity. Morning Joe has become free earned media for Trump. These people Mika and Joe can't pretend they are journalist. I have had Comcast since its beginning and I have a right to voice my opinion.

Watching Stanley cup playoffs and whenever you have a hockey or soccer game I cannot see one of the teams scores. I see WSH 0 but cannot see Pittsburghs score Need to make it smaller and get it on the screen . It is ok on NBCSN but not on NBC. Can't believe your station hasn't had other complaints. It's very aggravating. It looks like the following. WSH-0 but Pittsburgh is not on the screen. So all I know is WSH has 0 but I have no clue what the visitors have.

I found it impossible to send a comment on the MSNBC network website about my concern. Not user-friendly at all for viewers. My concern: I find your saturation coverage of prisons every weekend to be demeaning and voyeuristic and absolutely out of place on a network claiming to be dedicated to providing important news that, at least to some degree, counteracts the right-wing propaganda on other networks. Why is MSNBC doing with this tabloid, exploitative programming? How can this pathetic pandering to people who enjoy watching Jerry Springer and other human misery shows be featured every weekend on a network that has some of the most brilliant, thoughtful, insightful journalists on television? Please explain.

On a minor note: your morning news anchor who wears the same sweater everyday needs to get a sport coat or at least a second sweater. I guess he is making a statement, I just too cool to care about looking professional, but this is ridiculous. Come on, tell him to grow up if he is going to sit at the adult's table as a news anchor.

We do not like Hillary Clinton. All of your shows consistently praise her and support her. She is not a life-long democrat. She is NOT entitled to be president of the US. She has no agenda, except what she has copied from Bernie Sanders. MSNBC has been particularly unfair to Bernie. I can't bring myself to watch your channel any more, because it is all about Hillary. She seems so cold as a person. I turn off whatever show she appears on. Is she paying your network to support her? Why aren't you talking about all the polling discrepancies in the states she supposedly won? Why don't you discuss the dirty tricks she has played....like that newspaper article saying Bernie may be ready to drop out...that was planted on election day to discourage voters. What has happened to real journalists? You have done a great disservice to the American public by supporting her.

My complaint is the latest Saturday night live episode where they are making fun of god. I will never watch your show ever again. making fun of people is one thing but when you make fun of god that is really low, your network has no morals anymore. Your network needs to hire some censors, writers and get better programming that isn't out of the gutter.

Why is there cussing on TV shows whether they be daytime soap operas, quiz shows, or night time progams for family viewing? Has our vocabulary regressed so badly that those are the only word choices? How do we guide our young children and young people to be proper when the standards continue to drop? Even previews of movies incude the horrible language touted in the features. No attempt is made to bleep them not even the dreaded 'F' word. Please give feedback or take credit for having our elementary students using the same words. Thank you.

When is TV going to catch up to what men like in the 21st century? I am a grown man with daughters and I am sick and tired of the porn attitude your station has of what you think Women should look like. You show women that look like my teen age daughters - thin. bony and uncomfortable to even hug- trying to keep up the industry standard of so called beauty......frail and unhealthy beings. Once you are a parent and have a women that birth those children - the last thing I want to see is her back to pre-Mom size. The full figured women represents wants a Man wants a healthy, soft, and voluptuous, not a pervert women with kids bodies. I travel world wide for years and I see how the USA monopolize on this sad idea of a women when others embrace and enjoy all a full figure has to offer.

Your background music and sound effects are way to loud. Sometimes can not even understand what is being said. I have watched this show since 1965 and the noise level now is the worst it has ever been. I have been watching channel 273 Direct TV POP at night and the sound there is perfect. (DOLS). 8 PM. Please turn the background sound down to a level that is easier to watch the show.

I've tried to send emails to the 'contactnbcnews@nbcuni.com twice now in the past couple of weeks and gotten an error message saying my email(s) couldn't be delivered. I have used that address in the past with no problems so either they've changed their email address and not published it yet _or they have enjoyed my complaints all they can stand. I never use vulgarity or denigrate anyone on the Today Show staff but I do complain about some of their guests and their statements. I know I can use Facebook and Twitter but I don't need a bunch of ugly responses from trolls whose sole purpose seems to be attacking what other people legitimately write.

Today, March 6th, you interrupted Meet the Press, with a long sequence on the death and life of Nancy Reagan. This was totally uncalled for and if NBC as a company is a fair and impartial news source-- then what in the world did you think you were accomplishing. I was furious that you interrupted Meet the Press for this "Breaking News". All I can think is that some huge corporate or political donors paid you to put that on. You all should be ashamed. But you won't be. What the hell is happening to our country? Truly disgusting. I don't think even Nancy Reagan would approve. Has anyone called NBC corporate headquarters to complain to the CEO?

Hello NBC corporate. Here is my complaint. I'm very sorry to send you this may come across as silly or even stupid, I'm very sorry to tell you considering the TV series you do majority of people think the same things. A series like S.O.N.S Walking dead etc etc they all have the same problems the first 2 to 3 years always slow because everyone hates waiting for everything to take 5 years to get through it so most people are quiet about them until around 4th year so then it never dies out. Also some of your acting is a bit boring and some really bad people who use you as actors. OK I'm ex army and to be honest yes quit a lot looks rubbish but we still like them. But try a little more if still stuck id do it for free just to watch the shows.

Why the hell do you still have Pierre Maquier as an announcer? He is horrible and can not think for himself. He always repeats what Eddie or Doc has to say. This guy is a total loser.

I get my NBC out of Portland, OR., I have complained to them with no response back. During basketball season {Blazers} which I care nothing about, they put on Blazer games on Wednesday nights. They show Mysteries of Laura and Law and Order SVU at 2 A.M to 4 A.M. which I record on my DVD but Chicago P.D. they join in progress after all commercials and interviews after the lousy games. T

onight continued show with SVU they started in progress 20 minutes after Chicago P.D. had started. This is unexceptable. Is there anything that can be done? I've asked them to show Chicago PD on Sat. if they are going to do this, but that doesn't either.

My name is Nerea, I am from Spain, I'm angry about the scandal after last chapter of Chicago Med on February 2nd. I had to fight hard with doctors, because I've been very sick for 16 years and doctors thought I was faking, as you suggested in the chapter about Justina . When the most serious neurological symptoms appeared ,(myoclonus, hypersensitivity, peripheral neuropathy, etc.), I was admitted to hospital. The neurologist who treated me did not know what was wrong with me, and because his fault, for years my diagnosis was "conversion disorder". Until I did not have genetic testing done, because I was admitted on a clinical trial, I did not knew I had a mutation in mitochondrial DNA and serious deficits in the respiratory chain.

This happened four years later that I started with severe syntomps because I had a "no wastebasket diagnosis". You would imagine the moral, psychological and physical harm I have had suffered,plus I was without properly medicate and without therapies. Now I have 30 years and I have to go in a wheelchair and my symptoms have worsened. May be if the doctor who treated me had known about mitochondrial disease, I would not have gotten so bad very quickly.

I am very angry to know that you have told so many lies in Chicago Med which could be watching for millions people. Many of my mito family have lost their children, many people of my age have died because of mitochondrial disease, and many people like me are fighting every day to have a better quality of life ,and dreaming for a cure.

I had to listen to a narrative throughout the entire program of SVU that aired on 2/3/16. I am not blind! If this continues, I will no longer watch SVU...or any other program that gas narration!

My complaint is about the short dresses the women wear. I don't wont to see their backside on TV. They should be more conservatively dressed.

We're watching an episode of Shades of Blue. You put a picture of a guy giving another guy a blowjob? HOW AND WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU SHOW SOMETHING LIKE THAT? I've always thought of NBC as a fairly upstanding show, but you show that? How in the world can you get away with that? You owe viewers an apology. Everyone complains about the U.S. going downhill, congratulations you're officially a part of that slide. Stop it Scumbags.

I live in Murfreesboro TN and watch NBC through Comcast. The US Figure Skating Championships cut off before the final skater finished and Satuday Night Live came on. The show cut off before they showed the winner. Really?

I live in California and NBC showed that the Green Bay Packers and Arizona Cardinal game starts at 8 PM. I just happened to turn on the TV and found it was have time. Thanks for making me will miss the first half of the game.

Kathy Lee and Hoda are such alcoholics. They laugh like alcoholics and act like they really need some therapy. What's going on with the Today Show? You've got that Cameron Hall that needs to be off the air period! She brings nothing to the show. You get all these people together and it sounds like a circus. The Today Show was great when you only had Matt, Al and Katy. It was so enjoyable to watch. Now we just mute all that chatter and can smile again.

The Today Show has really gone downhill. But then again who am I, just an ant on the face of this earth. Like, really your going to listen to me. Ok, I'm done and I'm done with the new look of the Today Show.

People don't tune in a parade to look at someone talking while the parade passes unseen.

This has to do with the NBC show on steals and deals. It was 11/10/2015. We brought the Think Kitchen 6 speed Mixer plus free gift. We bought two of them, They were valued at $130.00 each. We got both if them for 118.00. They were very poor quality. Could not run mixer more than three minutes. Saw at walmart they were $39.00. Tried to return them and said no returns. I believe we were cheated. You probably can't do anything about it but I still wanted to say my complaint. Maybe you should check things out before they advertise them. We count on you to have good information about the products they sale. I feel like we have been cheated. We ordered them for Christmas presents and would be ashamed to give them to any body. They are still in the box they game in.

I was watching the thanksgiving parade when the 610 stompers came on and at the end one of your idiots made the statement about some of the bigger guys that even though they had stopped they were still moving. I'm not a big guy but I found that very disrespectful and honestly if I had been one of those gentlemen and someone told me what that man said I would slap the taste out of his mouth.

You have two shows i find entertaining Chicago fire and Chicago pd. My problem is every other week you seem to put crap on like today you have SNL bs. I'm not sure who is in charge over there please get your head out of your back side. I'm only one person but if it persist just gonna stop watching NBC on a whole level.

My complaint is simple. In all of the coverage of the terrorist attacks in France, not once has NBC or MSNBC reached out to experts in the French departments in NYC (or around the country) who could have spoken knowledgeably about the relationship between Muslims and the French and other issues pertinent to this terrible attack. This happened with Charlie Hebdo also.

On Monday night November 10, the Voice coaches consisting of Adam Levine, Pharrell Williams, Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton each brought back an eliminated artist to compete in the Live Playoffs. All four returning artists were re-eliminated on Tuesday's results show. Only three people from each team were allowed to advance, two people selected by America and a third being selected by their coach. Personally, I think the show is rigged. Why do they give out the opportunity to bring someone back only to eliminate them again. They deserved to advance and not be given the cold shoulder. Isn't that why they were brought back in the first place. Even though it's too late, please give these comeback artists a third chance. Their second chance was cruel and shouldn't have been allowed. The coaches are fools to let this happen to good people.

The relationship between blake shelton and gwen steffani should not be promoted by your show. Dismiss one or both of them. You will see your rating drop. It was a family show until the adulteress affair. At the very least can Gwen...she never did bring anything to the show anyway. Please.

Shame on you for allowing the bigoted Trump on SNL. You fired him from that stupid program for his racism and now you no longer care? I am a loyal NBC and MSNBC fan but no more. Your hypocrisy hurts me and I will be sharing this complaint with everyone I know.

Have feedback for NBC?