ESPN Complaints Continued... (Page 4)

326+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call ESPN corporate: 1-888-549-3776

Your half coverage of the NHRA countdown race was interrupted by a nascar race,because of that I was not able to watch the NHRA race to the countdown because someones stupid decision to think that nascar race was more important then the scheduled program.With nascar you only need to watch the last 2 laps to see who takes someone out to win, thats why its lost its fan base. ESPN is getting worse at keeping programing on time. Why, I now need to add at least 30 to 60 mins of record time. Sorry to vent but I was looking forward to the nhra race,not every one is on your time frame.

I am writing to complain about the past two articles she has written. I have been a customer for many years and her past two articles were the worst I have read. The Ray Lewis article was in extremely poor taste. I decided not to complain even though I was miffed by the article . She painted him as criminal and didn't focus on his: what he means to the city, impact on the nfl charity work, or leadership in the Raven organization.

This past article where she claims ray Lewis's career is over and ravens shouldn't even go to Denver is plan stupid and the why I decided to complain. Twice blatant cheap shot articles, I am of course partial , however lines were crossed and or just dumb articles lacking in validity . I will no longer read her articles and ask ESPN to review these articles better as the last two were trash. Even Bronco fans in the posts thought article was horrid.

Rece Davis is constantly critical of Clemson football and I feel he lacks class when doing so. It is obvious he has a dislike for Clemson when he does their games and on the BCS final showing, he said their victories were "hollow" and later, they all praised Florida State which basically played the same schedule as Clemson. I am not saying Clemson is a great team, but I do think some commentators can do better than be classless in their comments. ESPN does have some commentators with class but a couple of them could use a session on learning to describe events without being disrespectful to a group of young men that are fighting with all their heart to win and sometimes make mistakes. Could you please tell me where Mr. Davis played his high level of football? I know where most of them played and their resumes but I cannot remember a Rece Davis being a great football player.

Homophobia is akin to anti-semitism? The Jewish community is well represented in Hollywood, the media etc. Yet to say such a thing is insulting. I think any peoples would find it such. It is more than insulting a non-blacks like Rick Riley to relate the homosexual movement to the Civil Rights movement!! At the very least due to his not being African American- he has no right to do so. I call for a public recant and apology for his blatant ignorance, and for the privileged arrogance of your employee Rick Riley and ESPN.

Was watching the Berwick rangers v Rangers game on sunday 24th of febuary on espn along with my grandchild and also a young member of my family . From the first minute off this game the chanting and singing from sections off the rangers fans was nothing short off disgraceful it got that bad that even espn commentatiors on more than one occassion had to opoligise about the chants. Ive already made complaint to rangers which no doubt will be swept under the carpet as it has been by most media ill be sending complaint to uefa and fifa as this was tottally over the top sectarian chantting . Now its down to you as the media and was on your football channel the match was on to at least make a statement condeminng these chants surley thats the least that yous can do. Ive supscribbed to espn for a while now and enjoy the sport on it surley you must see these actions off rangers fans as WRONG thanking you david weir

Prior to the 1998 NCAA Men's Basketball tournament, few people would have ever heard of a smallish Lutheran school in Northwest Indiana. But when Bryce Drew made "The Shot" that beat Ole Miss, Valparaiso University was put on the college basketball map. It must have been a big deal. You show The Shot and other assorted pictures of the Drew clan all the time, including tonight's game against Wisconsin/ Green Bay. And I appreciate that. So does every sports fan in the world who roots for David over Goliath. I almost never happens. But when it does, it is SOOO Sweet. So, the problem: after all these years, some of your announcers continue to mispronounce the name of the school. (and the City where it is located). It is Val-Pah-Ray-So. Not Val-Pah-Rai-So. Ray as in X-Ray, The Rai place is in Chile. Ray is USA.

Have a complaint about Cricket World Cup 2015 - Subscription. I have subscribed for World Cup 2015 and paid $99.ESPN says I can watch only one match at a time. There are two matches in a day and I was told I cannot watch two matches on two laptops.This is cheating because we paid for 49 matches we will end up watching maybe 26. In past where ever I subscribed for Cricket World Cup I was allowed to watch multiple matches.

BIll Walton has to be the most disgusting broadcaster today on ESPN. He does not broadcast the game like so many other great broadcasters. He just rants and raves about himself , his idiot opinons and comments about nothing, plus he now has been advocating Pot smoking and how it helped him . Ha HA. Great for out youths to listen to. He is just horrible, please replace him asap. Void his contract ASAP. My coaching experience and friends in the NCAA mostly all dislike him.

Tired of seeing 30 minutes of interviews during Australian open tennis when there is actual tennis being played. No one cares about the interviews, bios, or pre-match comments. Just show the tennis. By the way, get those stupid hats off the air ESPN.

Your announcers on the ESPNU Ar/tn are way way to partial to Tenn, if they can't call it without all that crap, then they should just shut up []{}#%^*+£>~~|\__ just not happy with it and you should know better , thanks in advance for letting me vent! WPS!!!!

why can i not watch SF vs. LAD? do i really need to see another Sportscenter? don’t say you have the game if you don’t have the game on. i could be watching this on my local channel if you didn’t have the coverage. i guess it’s just that important to run the same sports stories again and again and again… you do know changing the presenter doesn’t change the story right? put the game on please…

Tonight after the AFC championship game Shannon Sharpe ripped on Bill Belichick on CBS. After Belichick declined a post game interview, Shannon was so upset that he went on a mild rant calling Belickick’s actions “unacceptable”. Sharpe talked about what it was like to be a gracious loser, and called Bill a poor sport. I’m not sure CBS is the place for that kind of a rant, especially one about a coach’s “optional” interview.

Kids enjoy playing sports, and therfore watching sports. ESPN runs inappropriate advertisements. Parents are forced to either allow their children to see these ads, or, not allow them to watch sports. For example, during the Orange Bowl game, at 9:15 p.m., ESPN runs an ad for Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D. The ad concludes with a young woman with a chaisaw held against her neck, about to get her head chopped off. Nice job ESPN.

Please ask your commentators to stop using all of the SEC homerisms “SEC Speed”, “SEC Yards”, etc, etc. Also, when an SEC team loses a bowl game, be sure to give the other team credit instead of saying that they SEC School wasn’t taking the game seriously.

Kirk Herbstreit basically said that Florida didn’t take Louisville seriously, thus the reason for the loss. I don’t know if you realize it or not, but ESPN is alienating the fans of other conferences by hammering us with the SEC propaganda.

Is Beth Mowins married? I have heard a lot of buzz about relationships and her husband, but never see any proof of this online. Of course her personal life is her own business, I’m just curious about it if anyone has heard one way or another. I have always enjoyed listening to her online, don’t have any problems with her announcing or style of commentary. I think ESPN has a great thing going. Lots of people say they don’t like Beth Mowins voice or think she is annoying, I disagree. She is a great college sports personality, I even follow her on Twitter most of the time during games.

I have filed a complaint against hoge and would like to know what standards ESPN has in place for relaying complaints. I would like to say hoge is egotistical jerk looking for publicity, but that seems to be the norm for ESPN. I will continue watching live events but will NOT watch other ESPN programs. hoge is disgusting. His rants on Vince Young were mean outrageous and borderline racist. His slant on Tebow was classless. But apparently employment of loud mouthed self centered analysts is approved by ESPN. hoge, Slereth, Edwards, and some others, seem to think that centering attention on themselves is what viewers like. The “Hey, look at me” attitude is not appreciated by this viewer. But possibly the humble viewer is an afterthought. Thank you for your patience and hopefully these idiots will be reined in.

I have been stewing about sending a letter ever sinse it happened but after coach Knight showed his obvious dislike of the Cats i was compelled to at least vent about them both. If ESPN chooses to send these FORMER coaches out to represent them as analyst they need to instruct them to keep their bias attitudes to themselves and do what they are being paid to do. I know everyone has their teams they favor over all others but lets give credit where credit is due as in a past interview.

COACH KNIGHT refused to acknowledge the NCAA leading shot blocker as a candidate for “poy” or even mention the cats as a favotite to win the national title from their performance to ths point.As for Digger i found it to be extremely classless and bias for him to repremand fans of the traveling road team , the UK WILDCATS at the COLLEGE GAME DAY coverage in Nashville . All other representatives especially Jay Bilas and Hubert Davis are exceptional given that they played at schools know to have extreme prejudice against the cats.

Thanks for allowing me this venting time. GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it that Historically Black College and University’s (HBCU’s)Football games are never given any priority on Saturdays in regard to games which are televised? Every Saturday, when its time for college football, I search far and wide looking for an HBCU football game. If and when I find one, its on tape delay.Earlier in the season, there were a few HBCU games on Thursday nights, now that is even nonexistent. HBCU’s have sent many athletes to the professional ranks; it is only fair that these young men are provided the same exposure an opportunities as football players in Division One colleges and universities.

Secondly, when the game is televised, there is usually one camera at the game. Everything about the game is an afterthought. There are very few fan shots, and the halftime coverage is about Division One programs(top ten). On Saturday, Division One schools campus and students(classroom shots) are shown throughout the broadcast. It appears to be a double standard when it comes to HBCU football games.If one of those players did something illegal, I can assure you it will make Sportscenter.Even the playoff games are not given any priority.

I pay good money for my Direct TV programming;therefore, every division should be represented equally. ESPN gives more coverage to skateboarding and bicycling than HBCU Football. I wonder why… just look at the color of the participants. Unless we complain at the inequities and hold “THE MAN” reponsible, then nothing will ever change. ESPN should be respectful to all of its fan base regardless of culture, division or type of program.

Albert Pujols does something that hasn’t been done in 34 years and Michigan St/Wisconsin is your lead story…REALLY! A 3 home run performance loses top billing for a hail mary. Oh wait a minute; the highly touted east coast biased Yankees and RedSox are not playing. I am done wasting my time trying to find solid coverage on ESPN. By the way, I live in Michigan and I am not a state fan or a wolverine fan. I am a baseball fan who enjoys the fall classic no matter who is playing and someone who enjoys history being made.

Dear ESPN, I am not a Hank Williams, Jr. fan, but your decision to remove him from the Monday Night Football leadin is ridiculous. The man spoke his opinion and he did not call anyone Hitler, he used the analogy as a comparison. It is too bad you are willfully ignorant in comparisons and will remove him from your programming. I have decided I will remove Monday Night Football from my programming as well. We are still a country that honors freedom of speech, but apparently you don’t have the guts to do so. I am extremely disappointed in you and your decision. Keep your stupid game, I can find something else better to do.

I am an avid Monday Night Football fan. I enjoy Hank Williams Jr. starting the show off. It was EXTREMELY stupid and wrong, wrong, wrong to take it off last night just because he voiced his opinion. If he had said something about the tea party nothing would have been done. I will not buy a thing that is advertised on ESPN if it happens again. That is what America is all about! Freedom of speech. Hank Williams is perfectly entitled to compare President Obama to Hitler just as I am perfectly entitled to believe that Williams received no musical talent from his father. It would be okay if he criticized two-term President George W. Bush though. Go figure. The double standard continues.

I am sick and tired of your ESPN commentators running down the Arkansas Razorbacks! We do deserve better than Mark May and the likes!!! Think of hiring someone from the SEC to commentate the games instead of someone from a lesser conference! WOO PIG SOOIE – ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS! Why cant the ESPN commentators shut up? or at least stop saying stupid and annoying comments? I really want to be able to mute the commentators but be able to listen to the sound of the game. they keep on saying things that are obvious, repetitive, ignorant, stupid, or just straight up annoying.

I’m sitting here hoping that the Syracuse Villanova game does not go into overtime. If it does it will be the third time I have not been able to watch the start for games played by Kansas University on ESPN. I know the East provides a larger market but can’t you at least give us a glimpse of the start or a split screen so we can follow the game we tuned in to see? Saturday we were 12 minutes into the first quarter before we got anything but a strip giving the score. Give us a break ESPN. Rock Chalk. Chuck.

I have stayed up all night to watch and enjoy the greatest show on earth only to find that when the game gets down to its most exciting and crucial quarter ESPN England just shuts down!! At 4 o’clock on the dot with 8.52 left in the game with the east beginning a run to try and close the gap the channel just went blank!! This is a huge oversight on the part of whoever arranges the schedules !! (we) haven’t stayed up ALL NIGHT to miss the final minutes of one of the most enjoyable games in the NBA calender!!!! I understand that there may be schedule implications (cost implications) however as this is marketed as the NBA all star game and not “the first 3 quarters and then to be cut off at the important part” I feel very aggrieved at the way this has happened with ESPN.

I am trying to watch the UK v. MSU basketball game on ESPN and the overhead camera is taking away any enjoyment I may receive. The players look like ants and you cannot observe anything around the basket, such as rebounding or guarding an opponent. I would prefer discontinuing the overhead camera!

Let me just preface this by saying that I freakin’ love ESPN, and can’t get enough of their sports coverage. That being said HOLY CRAP their site is incredibly annoying to visit and I think ESPN needs to hear this and take notice! I know you are trying to make money on advertisments and all that stuff but damn when I load your site I feel like my PC just got hacked. Banner ads flying in errwhere and popups like SPAM crazy cheap sites. You know what I normally do when I visit a site gone ad crazy? I BOUNCE!

I can’t believe a company as big as ESPN is that desperate for $$$ that they gotta throw annoying ads up all over there site. Really guys, if you need the money, just ask!

Have feedback for ESPN?