FedEx Customer Service

Contact FedEx Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-463-3339

Fed Ex is a world wide transportation, e-commerce and business service corporation. They provide 9 million pick ups each day, operate in over 220 countries/territories and have over 325,000 team members. Revenues for 2015 are reported as US 47 billion and net income as US 2.5 billion.

If you have a problem with shipping pickup or drop off you may call 1-800-463-3339. If you would like to contact FedEx CEO, Frederick W. Smith by postal mail you may address your letter to him at 942 S. Shady Grove Road, Memphis, TN 38229. The corporate office telephone number is 901-818-7500. The FedEx website www.fedex.com has live chat, tracking, pick up and proof of delivery status.

Formed in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1971 FedEx was originally called Federal Express. You may find social media forums helpful on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ as well as Instragram and Pinterest.

FedEx Contact Information

• FedEx headquarters address

• 942 S. Shady Grove Road
    • Memphis
    • TN 38229

1-800-463-3339

Browse reviews of other Delivery Services

Top FedEx Complaints

I rate you a big O. I have not got a package delivered to my house and your office will not help get my packages to the right house. the fedex express drive has NO problem finding my house. The first package he helped find. POOR SERVICE. YOU NEED TO MAKE PEOPLE SIGN BECAUSE YOUR INCAPABLE DELIVERY PERSONNEL LEAVE PACKAGES WHERE EVER.

I have filed multiple complaints with FedEx about their driver (Johnny) continuously to ring my doorbell to gain access to the building even when there are no deliveries for me.

I talked with his manager moments ago and she said that FedEx driver (Johnny) was told by the "building management:" “if he could gain access into the building simply leave packages.” All though reasonable---Well, FedEx driver (Johnny) rings my doorbell constantly even when there are no deliveries for me to gain access into the building as a means to drop off packages for other residents.

For two years, I have told the driver (Johnny) to stop! Yet my requests have been disregarded.

On November 15, 2018, at 4:17 pm, following yet another ring of my doorbell, I made my last attempt to talk to driver Johnny about ringing my doorbell; surprisingly, he was argumentative saying that I get a lot of packages. Well, that might be true, nevertheless, what I receive, when, or from whom is none of his business nor do I appreciate driver Johnny disregarding my request “to not to ring my doorbell when there are no packages, in particular for me.” The delivery on November 15, 2018, was for another unit.

On November 21, 3:23 pm, driver Johnny refused to deliver my package saying on a door tag; in short, not home for delivery etc. Of course, I was here all day anticipating my delivery. Seemingly, he did not ring my bell door. Following the text notification, I checked to ensure that both (front and back) doorbells were working correctly and they were. So accordingly, I filed yet another complaint with FedEx. FedEx management ensured me that driver Johnny would stop ringing my doorbell when there are no packages for me. I got my package on November 23.

Today, anticipating another delivery from FedEx driver Johnny used me as a conduit to gain access into the building. This time he had a parcel for me and another resident who "wasn't home."

Please know that I don’t wish to be used as a conduit for building access from FedEx delivery carriers when there are no parcels for me.

In addition, please know that I don't believe that driver Johnny was told to ring all residents’ doorbells to gain access to the building to leave parcels when a delivery is slated for someone other than the resident of the doorbell rung.

Finally, I believe that my "request statement(s)" are reasonable.

Your company listed my order number 5921878-177892. Tracking number 470921663777 as delivered today at 2:25. This merchandise was not delivered. I tried your online chat and was connected to someone so incompetent that after I informed them of the issue they kept asking if a coworker signed for the package. The package did not require a signature and coworkers do not reside in my home. I have recording security caneras. This package was not received. I did not realize Walmart used FedEx or I would never order from Walnart. There have been so many issues with FedEx being dishonest.

Missed the FedEx package that was sent to me. Slip on my door said to pick it up at my local Walgreens. I am sick with a respiratory infection, but dragged myself there at the specified time. No package. Called FedEx who told me that it was at a FedEx facility somewhere else in town and it won't be delivered again until Monday. Why did I drive to get it when I'm sick when it wasn't even where the tag said it would be? Customer rep said I'll have to drive to locale #2 to get it otherwise wait until next week for it to be redelivered (when i'm at work). There is a reason they are #2 to UPS.

The last three deliveries to 19745 County Road 39, Karval, CO 80823 have been left at 19891 County Road 39, Karval,) 808233. I have complained before but results are the same. Your fedx driver needs to understand there are two families on this road. I pay for delivery but yet I have to drive to my neighbors. This time the tracking numbers were 528221747578350 and 461197238681 coming from Walmart. I am extremely upset with this errors as I feel it will not be corrected.I have complained with the last order but to no avail. Please look into this and make sure that my packages come to the right address. Thank you.

For the past three deliveries of packages via FedEx the driver has dropped the packages on the front porch instead of in front of my garage as specified on my FedEx web page. I ask this to prevent packages being in plain sight for thieves. It's apparent that the driver(s) are not checking my FedEx requirement online. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET FEDEX TO COMPLY WITH THIS SIMPLE REQUEST?

I received notification of a PERISHABLE food order was shipped out on 11/13. It was supposed to arrive 11/14 - after all, it's PERISHABLE. There was a 'delivery exception' notification on the tracking on 11/14 - says "customer not available" returned to station. This is NOT ACCEPTABLE. I work from home and am home all day every day. I never left my house that day. This is not the first time that your delivery drive has LIED about attempts to deliver. There was no attempted delivery notification left on the door. Funny how this is what happens every single time i order something that uses Fed FUCKING Ex as their shipping vendor.

I paid $32.50 for priority delivery from Lake Charles, Louisiana to Dallas, Texas. I needed the document inside for a meeting at noon. It is now 1:09 and I still do not have my package. I called and was told that they sent my package from Louisiana to Tennessee THEN to Texas?????? Since Tennessee is having some type of weather issue they will not refund my money. Missing my meeting has caused NUMEROUS issues and my time and money to reschedule for next week. THIS SERVICE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! If you cannot stand behind you claim then there should be recourses for the consumer. You do business ass backwards sending it to Tennessee to get to Texas. I will NEVER use you company for priority again and will vehemently tell everyone I know do not trust you because you DO NOT deliver nor make your mistakes right.

I ordered off line with two day shipping .I was wondering on the day that my package was expected why it did not show up. The next morning my husband was taking the kids to the bus stop and found my package on side of the road over and eight of a mile away from my house sitting behind my trash can .We have had many deliveries to my house over the years.Besides leaving the package with my neighbor when they could not find my house. I never had an issue with a delivery service .I cant even describe how unprofessional and ignorant that I think of the choice this driver made when They said gee I will leave this package on side of the road next to the trash can( on trash day ) May the odds be in there favor of them finding it and not being collected or stolen!! ..

We received an antique clock delivered by FED-EX last week. The box looked great but the clock was broken in places.
One pane of glass was totally broken and another was laying in the bottom of the clock base. The door that held the glass pieces had come apart. The hands had come off the clock.The clock face and the WORKS had shifted forward. It was a mess. We were able to replace the broken glass with a pane we had here (we deal in antique clocks) and we were able to put the works back into place. The clock is not running correctly at the present time but we are still working on it. We do not want to return the clock to the seller becuse it wasn't his fault. But we are VERY dissappointed in FED-EX.

Even if you do nothing, I wanted you to know what happened. I am also sending a letter to Memphis with pictures of the damage. This was purchased on ebay. Patsy Pope 183 Dooley Road Ethridge, TN 38456
tracking number is 9622 0895 9 (000 000 0000) 0 00 7836 0085 5607 TRK# 7836 0085 5607
It was shipped from 477 S 700 E MILL creek IN 46365

Where do I start, first policy of only one delivery attempt at residential properties, Left tag that said I could pick up in Oakland Pa , fine get there it’s not there and can’t track ,computers down . Called 1800 number on ticket only to be told package in Oakland store some time later driver calls me and says it’s in store in Oakland when I go back to store (during rush hour) I’m told driver just brought it in . The least you can do is make exceptions on your delivery policy when you screw up.I know you don’t care but I will NEVER use Fedx again . And since I’m retired I have lots of time to tell everyone my experience .

The Fundraising company Razen Inc. that we are working with for our school fundraiser arranged for a pick-up of forms at our school today 10/25/18. They arranged for the driver to drop off an envelope and form for us to fill out and have him take with him. The driver did drop the envelope and form to us, however was very rude to us as well as the office staff stating "clearly we were not ready and I refuse to wait for this pickup" after he just dropped it off to us to fill out! I felt this was very unprofessional behavior and do not know exactly how I was to fill in the information when I was just receiving the materials. Very disappointed especially since we have worked with both this company and Fed Ex in the past and the driver has been very helpful in filling out the form when we received it.

I sent a package to the right address. I realized that I forgot to add a document then I stop and reroute the delivery to my workplace. I paid $48 for overnight to get the package to my work address but somehow they delivered it to my home address which I told the representative 3 4 times to deliver to my work address. Because of that, I lost $200 and plus shipping cost $48 = $250. That was a time-sensitive document.

I called back to ask a refund for $48 and you can't believe this. Representative telling me a story which never happened so that they can't do the refund. I have the voicemail from FedEx branch manager that confirm my above-mentioned story.

I am glad that they stopped and re-route the delivery and even its okay to tell they can't give me a refund but why telling me a story which never happened? You are saying that I am lying? Open up and listen to your own records! I have the voicemail from the branch manager.

Thanks for stopping and re-routing delivery but I am very disappointed with the customer service! who is blaming its own customer.

I dont think I ll use Fedex again.

Shipping tracking number 464117864530. A completely unacceptable delivery by a lazy driver. We live on a farm with a long driveway, but it is completely paved with easy access and a turnaround road. Instead of delivering our packages to the house the driver left them on the roadside on a rainy day. The packages were covered in plastic, but they could have been easily stolen from a busy road...not happy with your terrible delivery service!

I have had 2 deliveries in the past month and a half. Both times my packages have NOT been delivered to my store but to the front door of my home (different door each time). My store is beside my farmhouse and signage on the store stating such. Also, there is a large yellow sign in my customer parking with my hours. So, why on earth does the driver leave packages NOT at the business but at doors at a home that clearly are not in use? Both times I have had customers wonder if I knew I had packages out front. I would not have noticed until I got my mail across the road or was driving out of my driveway and looked at my house. It was raining today before a customer brought this to my attention, 1 box ripped and merchandise wet. I am NOT happy

RE:783241177303 Read the history! First I saw on tracking that delivery to me was delayed due to "wrong address" which was a lie and I called customer service and told the guy my address (on the ebay shipping label) was perfect. After my 2nd call I was told by FedEx customer service that the driver had been straightened out and package would be delivered by day's end which was a lie. Then I was promised (by email) delivery by end of successive days 3 or 4 times, which were all lies. Then tracking showed package was damaged and would be returned to the shipper! The tracking shows it was delivered back to the seller yesterday. I resent being lied to repeatedly. Until now I swore by FedEx for sure delivery. When I was working I always chose FedEx over UPS, DHL, and USPS to get packages delivered. This has been an eye-opening experience showing me how far downhill that FedEx has fallen. At best, based upon this experience, I can rate FedEx as pathetic. Management is non-existent. Nothing but recorded or CG voices unless you insist on talking to a human and then you get lied to just to get you off the phone. Pathetic business.

Today, October 23, 2018, at approximately 9:15 AM, I buzzed in a FedEx delivery personnel since I was expecting a package delivery. Via the CCTV, I was surprised to see that instead of delivering the item to my apartment, the FedEx deliveryman left the package in the mailroom. I went downstairs to pick up the package to find it on top of the heater together with the junk mails other residents left behind. The package with tracking number 4532 6029 4370 (Priority Overnight) turned out not the package I was expecting but it contained the new credit card sent by Cathay Visa in exchange for an old card that had recent fraudulent transactions. The deliveryman could have easily went upstairs and delivered it properly since I was the one to buzzed him in. The mailroom is accessible to all tenants and other people such as visitors and workers. His inability to do his job properly could have cost me more if someone had taken the new credit card, signed it and used it. Often than not, the FedEx personnel would leave the package by the apartment door or would slide it under the apartment door when it is a letter envelope. I think Cathay Pacific paid good money for a priority overnight delivery with the understanding that it would be delivered not only in a timely manner but with guarantee that each package would be delivered properly with utmost care.

Needless to say, I am disappointed with the inconsistent services FedEx have been providing. It is my expectation that this matter will be handled and taken seriously. Thank you.

Cindy Dy Buncio

Please explain, why my parcel /priceless for me/ from Poland /has been destroyed.
tracking # 782721896900
Sep. 28 at 4:47 pm l was calling 1 800 4633339 / check out your recording/
woman , after take from me adress and tel. # , ensured me , my parcel will be
delivery on monday Oct.1
Oct. 2 , at 9:10 am, l find out , parcel destroyed.
If adress was incorrect, what was wrong, send picture please.

REDIRECT OF PKG BY FedEx. - AE order placed 10/10 for 2 Day Expedited delivery. Should have received 10/12-10/13. Redirected by FedEx to Walgreen's 361 Bergen Street Newark, NJ. 07108. WHY? There was no attempt to deliver, No notice left, no contact. Upon investigating the delay I was given tracking #. Saw on10/20 had been at site since 10/15 and was due to be returned 10/20/18. Conversation with Customer Service resulted in being told change in delivery policy "in my area", 1 attempt and pkgs. will now be redirected to a designated location. Designated by who? If FedEx now has specific delivery policy for Newark residents, it needs to be posted. So we can make to decision to redirect service providers with merchants!

Case # 1018832256
I have already spoken with your business earlier above is the case number that I was given. During that conversation, we discussed the need for a second attempt and the time. The first attempt (on a wrong day) came at 9:25 am and I shared that I would be available at that same time the following day.
I have signed up for text messages to be alerted which have not happened. I was told I would receive a phone call in about 2 hours on 10/18 did not come. The package requires a signature so being home is important and without a text I was not aware that a delivery was coming.
The need for a signature was caused by a delivery that was made by a Budget truck. I was home and no one knocked on the door or rang the doorbell. The package was left on my side porch and it rained causing the package to be soaking wet inside needing to be replaced.
Not providing a time frame for delivery other than "by the end of the day" is wrong. I did try to track the package without getting any additional info.

Donna

I am referring to tracking number 652024373007319. We received notification that our package would be delivered by the end of the day 10/18 and needed a signature. My wife was home all day and no package was delivered. When I got home from work at 5:20PM I can confirm that the package was not delivered. We when received an exemption report via e-mail that driver attempted to deliver but no one was home to sign for the package. The driver lied; someone was home all day and no one rang our doorbell.

This is terrible service and unacceptable.We have canceled our order and will ask ANY shipper NEVER to use your service.

The delivery today was 3 boxes. The delivery was on time with no issues EXCEPT the delivery driver drove INTO our front yard to make his drop. Even though we live in the desert and our yard is sparse it does not mean we want trucks driving across our yard to the front porch for deliveries. I did not see the driver this time but if it is the same one we had a few weeks ago he has an attitude problem. We have FedEx deliveries many times throughout the month every month I hope we do not face this issue again.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Someone compromised my credit card and placed orders at a couple of online companies. The only way I knew about this quickly was a FED EX driver called and said that since he was in our area, he could just drop off a package at my home instead at Walgreens. I was able to close my credit card account and return the items back to the company. Fast forward to today- Oct 17th, I received an "thank you" for signing up for "FedEx Delivery Manager". I did not sign up for this service that is dated on Oct 3rd. When I called the 1-800-3339 number, I was directed to the fraud department and I spoked with a gal named "Brenda". She assured me that there wasn't an account in my name under my home phone number but my husband Thomas has an account. I could never make her understand that my home number was oblivious not used even though my name and address was used. I want it understood that packages with the address of 10066 Fernbrooke, Brighton MI 48116 should always be delivered to my home and not dropped off at any other location. I want verification from FedEx that this email was indeed read and assurance that your delivery service understands that all packages are to be delivered to my home. Regards Donna Haynes ph # 810/231-2560

I recently shipped two packages with Fedex Ground. One of them has been lost in transit. I declared $500 value for it when I shipped it, so I thought I would easily get the $500 consolation. However, it turns out to become a 2-month claim process that is still ongoing and is getting more and more ridiculous.

In short, I made 10+ calls in total. Each call is a 30-min torture.
Basically each interaction goes as follows.

Step 1. I call Customer Service (which is always nice to me). They will transfer me to the Claim Department.
Step 2. The Claim Department either does not pick up the call or picks up after 20 min.
Step 3. Someone from the Claim Department will tell me "Oh, we are waiting for you submit Form X / Receipts Y / Address Z / Explanation letter W. Oh, of course, it is our policy to not tell you what you need to submit and only to wait for you to call in to find out".
Step 4. I submitted the requested forms/receipts/information. I wait for another week, nothing happens, so I call again, back to Step 1.

Even though it is an extremely frustrating experience, my claim was approved after one month. However, I never received the check. When I called again, I was told to file a new claim. So I did. Once again, I never heard back (of course, it is their policy to wait for me to call them). I called again two weeks later and was told it will be processed.

Today, I called again to follow up. However, two agents on the line both claimed this shipping never existed. The tracking number corresponding to the lost package now says "does not exist". The agents also explained that their system automatically deletes tracking numbers after 6 months. But since my label and shipping were created two months ago, it could not have been deleted. So they think the only explanation is that I never gave the package to Fedex.

How could this happen? Well, maybe the Fedex system had a glitch. But the agent told me "That's not logical" because millions of other tracking numbers are fine. I totally agree, that is not logically indeed. Therefore, the only explanation I can think of is that some employee from Fedex, annoyed by my calls, DELETED MY TRACKING NUMBER. Well, I did save a "Status Update" from August, which showed the package has been picked up, and even travelled one hop and was on the way to the next hop.

What's the lesson? Well, don't purchase insurance from Fedex, If your packages get lost, don't even bother to seek repayment. It will ruin your mood for two months, and you won't get money back. Plus, you will be the one trying defraud Fedex. Other than that, keep using Fedex. What choice do we have?

I had 3 large boxes that were due to be delivered to my house today. The website said delivered--I didn't receive any boxes.....the delivery driver left them at someone else"s house!!! Luckily, the person was honest and drove them to my house!! With GPS--there's absolutely no reason for this to happen. Tracking #: 417518781347, #424244370946, and #417518781542 :(

I had a package delivered after dark; the next morning, we had a shower (rain) and the package was soaking wet. Why? Because it was left at the gate instead of at the door, which is covered. Another small package containing batteries was also wet. I don't understand why the package wasn't delivered to my door step? I would like to know.

I am so upset. FedEx said they delivered a package that was more important to me than anything in the world. It was never delivered. I have the delivery receipt for the other half of the package that was sent to me y email and nothing for the package I never received that they said they delivered on the Oct 3rd. I was on the phone for over 2 1/2 hours too e told that it wasn't their problem. They delivered it and left it on my door step. I live in apartments in a gated community with nothing ever stolen. No delivery ticket for that part , but I have the ticket for the part that I did receive. LIES LIES LIES. This package is irreplaceable to me. I am going to the Dallas/Texans game on Sunday, I am going to meet his favorite current player and wanted him to sign it for my dad s memory. something that my dad and I did my whole life. He is gone now and I am devastated and I was passed to 14 different people and was finally told it wasn't FedEx s problem. Shame on you! SHame on you!

No one ever showed up to remove the boxes that didnt belong at my address Thanks Fedex I had to pay someone to remove them so I could get into my door..

Packages heavy boxes left at wrong address up against door so you cant open the door Boxes tore up merchandise destroyed Multiple time Last time Sept 21 2018 Called was told someone would be back to remove boxes Two hours no one shows up Called again got a very rude person who had very bad
english was told to move them myself or just throw them away Asked to speck with a supervisor stayed on hold for about 20 min finally spoke to Ken Explained it again for the third time Was told someone would come move them Never showed Had to get my husband to move them and deliver them to right address So technically Fedex owes him some money for doing their job This has happened so many times Address is on side of trailer packeages were left under it so they knew it was wrong address Boxes was stacked and crushed Someone needs to lose their job because they arent doing it Very unhappy customer We order alot and my daughter does too so its not like they arent here at least twice or more a week

Subject Mentioned POD(packet) Picked by Your Pickup boy Rohit as on 13/09/2018 (Jagraon/Punjab) but still packet not received by our HO Team (delivery Address) & unable to Track POD. Please Find Attachment POD Receiving provide by your Pickup Boy.
I request to you Kindly update the Status where is this packet .
POD No- 812926789037

As you will see our important mortgage papers were completely destroyed because some driver who was too lazy to deliver to the house decided it would be ok to leave this in between 2 mailboxes in the pouring rain!

Shipped four package (pictures) Saturday. Had them shipped to 16000 NW 59th Avenue Suite 1, Miami Lakes, Florida. But after checking their status this evening found out they were delivered to Hialeah Gardens, Florida.

Tracking numbers are: 782799223206, 782799211279, 782799197866, 782799190472.

Would like to know why they were delivered to he wrong address and would appreciate a call back. 601-954-4858.

A Fedex slip was prepared on Thursday, August 30 for overnight delivery. The package was out in a pick up box around 12:00 pm on the same day. Friday August 31st, instead of telling me a delivery time, I was informed the package would be delivered Tuesday evening. We put it the right box, we filled out a form for "Overnight" delivery, but somehow no one knows where my package is, they just keep telling me "You must of put it in a box that had already picked up".

I am a student studying in Indiana University. Before coming to this university, I studied in Dean College which is in Franklin. I stored my suitcase and stuffs in the company called Collegbox. After I arrive Bloomington as a transfer student, I call Collegebox to send my suitcase and stuff to my current university in the early of August. However my suitcase is missing until now. Collegebox claims that my suitcase was picked up by FedEx, but FedEx has lost it. This is a big surprised to me since I am an international student and I keep all my clothes and everything in my suitcase. FedEx said they lost the label of it and they could not locate it.

I ordered my replacement phone and today was very important because I have personal matters to attend and I decided to stay home because of the fact that FedEx is known in my area for not delivering packages unless you are ready at the door/they wont even come to the building they will scan and run and say you didn't reply. of course FedEx isn't the only but I paid for fast delivery and honestly its frustrating that you guys hire people that are too lazy to deliver packages. I Understand its summer you deliver millions but its their job why when they feel like the days to long the just choose to not deliver but I know they don't even try because they NEVER leave even a sticker on my door or at all I have to check my tracking number if I didn't you wouldn't think they even showed up. one time I found it outside of my building on the floor. it a 3 flight walk up they can ring the bell if doing their job is too much. I WILL COME DOWN I get so a few that will bring it to my door and I tip because its just that shocking. but the reason I'm asking compliant isn't because I just love missing out on a days pay because new Yorkers rent isn't high enough and everyone loves losing money. I'm complaining because the person choose to ding and dash the personal matter I tried to finish is incomplete and I guess we cant get a casket for a funeral I stayed home and ended up still missing the phone. all I ask is if can hire people who don't mind doing their job signed Antoine scott

FedEx driver left notice without option to redeliver. Notice indicated pick-up at 3225 Fillmore, San Francisco. When I called to verify, the clerk indicated they were very busy and put me on hold - never to return. This package weighed 13 pounds and required transportation to pick up. When I arrived, there were two clerks, no other customers, and neither clerk acknowledged my presence. After calling out twice to them, one (Roy) begrudgingly came forward, grumpy and irritated to be disturbed. I do not consider any of this experience to be good customer service, and suggest you review your employees' behavior. I sure did not receive any service that would reflect positively on your company.

Package delivered to neighbor's driveway. Driver had to be blind stupid or intentionally ignored me. My house is the most clearly marked in the area.

Driver drove truck into soft yard on both sides of driveway and through flowers and over hose pulling up rotted plants and leaving huge grooves.
He shouldn’t drive up a driveway if he cannot back down.

The last photo shows what the planting looked like before. I had just planted 50 sprigs that he ran over.
I want someone to put my yard back like it was or give me $400 so I can hire someone

On Monday August 6, I received a package from HP with a printer, in the morning. Using the same box and a return label I called FedEx for a pick up and I was told will done during that afternoon.
Around 7.30 PM a driver came but, after seen the label said that he can not take ground packages and to call again FedEx.
In the new call I was told that the driver was to be today in my house most likely about the same time that was yesterday.
Since was passed noon and since I saw the track of FedEx passing in the street I call again. This time I was told that the pickup will be tomorrow between 8AM to 8PM.
This again means another day and a long wait.
I did not take the package to some of your locations because I'm 84 yo, the package is a large box (24"x 24"x 21") and around 30 lbs.
It is hard for me to believe that a big company like yours is unable to provide a better service: 1) if the driver was here and I was not asked about ground return, was not my fault, and the driver should pickup the package 2) If somebody again make a mistake have to be a way for a company to dispatch any driver to pick up the package
I know I can not improve your company behaviour in this opportunity but, maybe you could make changes for the furure.

Sincerely

Isaac Blum MD (ret)

every time I receive a package fed ex there is a problem, the last package was delivered to my neighbor at the same time he recieved a package , before the package was late then they called and asked if I lived here how hard is it to find a 40 x 70 brick building that is 40' tall and has a sign in front yard by driveway saying 4673 my address ups , speedee usps etc all find it with n problem just fed ex this is ridiculous I can even understand if they cant find the address but when you are at my neighbors and deliver the package there it is inexcusable 4430 1497 1980

Hello my name is Wesley Cobb my Address 24378 East 813 Welling Ok 74471 tracking #447641546104 I found my item at the bottom of my driveway today 8/4/18 it should have been deliverd at my house but it was not. it was left were anyone could have picked up and took off with it . This is unacceptable it must be deliverd at my house from now on. I order thousands of dollars worth of merchandise on a regular basis if it continues I will use ups for all my deliveries they may be a little slower but they at lest deliver to my house. would like to have feedback on this situation before my next order. Thank You for your help

2 deliveries in last month.First one sat at the Sacramento hub for 4 days before finally leaving, total delivery time ended at 11 days.Next package meandered across the country and made it to Tracy Ca. from there ,instead of going to the Sacramento hub, it was sent to outside Portland Oregon .I live in northern Cal. about 2 hours from the Sacramento hub.Package returned to the Sacramento hub days later, and now delivery has been pushed back 8 days for a total estimated delivery time of 17 days. Thats 17 days....NY to Cal. Sitting here,pissed off ,knowing that if seller had sent item ups or usps,i would have already had it. Knowing that package had traveled up the interstate, within 2 miles of my house ,traveling about 800 miles round trip to pretty much end up back where it started. I need this package, my week was planned around the estimated delivery date and you guys farged it up.....yet again.....You watch nascar?....you should continue to sponsor Denny Hamlin until he dies ,he could be like 80 years old out there ,getting in the way ,messing other people up.He will never win a championship and most of the time, while his teammates are winning races...he sucks.You guys are a perfect match......friggin perfect.....you both suck. Finally ,from now on ,I will only make purchases that do not use your company for delivery, I don't care if its the greatest damn sale in the history of mankind.....never again

My package has been at the fedex terminal for 6 days still no package delivery. I have called for 3 days straight and only got excuses and promises to be delivered next day. Yet next day no delivery. I want to file a complaint on Kent, Jill, Jason, and Michelle at customer services.

I need to have the zip code fixed on my account (FedEx rep typo). Because we haven't done a shipment in over 6 months - I'm being told the only way to get this fixed is to ship something to myself (done today at about a $19 cost) to create an invoice (in 3 days). This while I'm trying to send out 26 packages for a marketing program.

Typically when one uses a delivery service you expect to receive your package on time. This is one area where Fed Ex truly separates from its peers. You can always rely on Fed Ex to not ship your package, not inform you and to have a glitchy and poorly designed website. It is truly a pity that Apple insists on shipping with them. I sure would like to receive the things that I pay for but Fed Ex has something else in mind. But I suppose they have a better idea of when I should get my mail right?
Best to leave this to the so-called professionals who take thee business days to print a label for something to be delivered elsewhere in the same state. Just like with most Airlines if you want basic service you better pay extra. Do not expect to get your package within a weeks time unless your willing to pay more than a college education costs.

The delivery man assigned to deliver to 1596 Whitehall Rd in Annapolis, MD, at approx. 2:00 on July 31st, had an extremely nasty attitude and was very inappropriately dressed, as his shorts were down low for us all to see is undergarments. Not a good representation of your company.

This is a place of business and it is clearly noted on our front door where to take the deliveries. He proceeded to pound on our door so loud and hard it brought everyone to the front as it sounded like it was being busted into. When told where he needed to take the delivery the attitude that shown through was totally unacceptable and appalling, the look on his face and his mannerisms spoke volumes. We observed him throw the boxes back onto the truck and slam the doors to proceed to the correct area. We will be inspecting our merchandise carefully for any damage that may have been caused from his lack of care. I am absolutely astonished by the behavior of this person who is supposed to be a positive representative of your company.

I HAD A PACKAGE 61290983275125621985 , COMING FROM CHICAGO IL. (7/17) , IT ARRIVED AT FEDEX ( AURORA , CO. 10:41pm 7/20 ) , HERE IS WHERE I WAS LIED TO , I WAS TOLD THAT MY PACKAGE LEFT AURORA CO. 12:06 am , BUT THE INFORMATION TO USPS FROM FEDEX WAS SENT TILL 1:59 am 7/25 , IT ACTUALLY DIDN'T TILL LATER THAT DAY , I SHOW TWO DIFFERENT ARRIVES AT THE HENDERSON CO. FEDEX , WEDNESDAY 7/25 3:34 pm & THURSDAY 7/26 6:33 am , ANOTHER LIE , THE USPS RECEIVED THIS PACKAGE THURSDAY 7/26 6:16pm , AND DELIVERED IT TO ME FRIDAY 7/27 10:23am , TWO DAY LATE , FEDEX HAD THIS PACKAGE IN AURORA CO. FOR FIVE PLUS DAYS , BEFORE THEY GOT IT TO THE USPS , THATS TOTALLY UNEXCEPTABLE SERVICE FROM A COMPANY LIKE YOURS TO A CUSTOMER LIKE ME , I WANT SOMETHING DONE ABOUT THIS FOR ME NOW AND FOR ANY FUTURE CUSTOMERS NOT TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH EVER AGAIN ... JOE

Held my package for 4 days without being able to call me to tell what's happening. When I called,I was treated with disrespect and still wasn't able to tell me where or what's happening with my package. This was a express priority service which is 3 days but its a 7 workings day already!

used fed ex for my business in Stuart fl for many years With no problem. EVery time I have to use them in. Ocala fl
They deliver when ever they fell like it I can have a package tracked for delivery today and not get it for 2 or three days . Don't have this problem with UPS . I can not control incommunicado star rating -10

Today, 7/21 at 6:11 pm one of you FedEx trucks purple and lime green writing decided to run over two of our SEnterra Lakes subdivision ducks. They were in the middle of the street and he did not stop. He went straight through and ran over them. It’s all on video. It happen on SEnterra Lake Blvd cross street Valhalla.

We have it on video which has been posted on Facebook and turned in to a news reporter!!!

This was a complete heartless act!!

Conchita Reyes
Creyes121@gmail.com
832-647-0016

My address is 160 S. Will Rd. Coal City, Il. 60416. Received e-mail on Wed. July 18th. stating package can't be delivered. Track # 419970427659. My address is correct. I called Fedex to tell them this address is correct. Well same day I got a phone call from a guy about a mile down the road from me and said my package is at his place. So when I was about a block away I saw the local Fedex truck so I stopped & asked him if he just delivered said package and he replied yes, very rude tone. He can't read addresses. He was told that address is on my mailbox. I told him I got a call & was going to pick it up so I told him go get the package. Driver delivered my item and he asked if the address was on the other side of my mail box & I replied yes. I wasn't very happy about all this simply that this driver by the name of Nick was very rude and had very little pride or concern about his job or others. He also said he's been on this route for a year, well not so, there was another guy on this route about 4 months ago who was a very good people person. Oh, the Fedex location is out of Romeoville, Illinois location, so this driver must drive out of that location. Well anyway, you's know who the driver was by my address & the route area. Thanks so much, Ron.

I am not very comfortable with the way one of your managers Jamie and Fedex in general handled my complaint over the phone. I had two invoices 739586101 and 234047984 with Fedex which I might add was my first unlike purchase. I paid the full amount $194.65 through unline banking and quoted the 739586101 invoice. This money was received and only the 101 invoice paid. No one can tell me where the $107.77 was applied but my 984 invoice was sent to Services Financiers NCO. Inc for collections. I advised them the invoice paid in full but my family and I continued to receive daily calls of harassment. Jamie was in my opinion rude and showed little regard for just how uncomfortable this experience has been. I have asked for a letter of apology with the assurance my credit rating is still unblemished and that the collection agency is aware of the issue and that it was the fault of FedEx. Jamie suggested his personal apology was the best that could be done. The first two agents in customer service, Stephanie where I was disconnected and Ann id# 3572468 were most helpful and understanding but I quickly learned there was a major disconnect between Financial and Customer Service. To Jamie's credit he was only one in managerial position to take my call. I believe that FedEx must do a much better job of making the customer feel understood and not dismiss the issue in fact making the customer feel it was their fault as I did with Jamie. Take ownership FedEx and stop passing the buck. There was no attempt to call me to let me know I had a $107.77 credit balance because as Jamie put it FedEx is a huge cooperation with way to many invoices to start checking to see if customer has other accounts. In this case one other with the balance owing exactly the same as the amount that went to some unknown account. How often does FedEx do this. To suggest I was at fault is well no words can describe my frustration. I can only hope this email will rise above the weeds and finally land on someone's desk who has the answers and can do the right thing. I am assured by Jamie that his manager will take the time in her schedule to call me back in a timely fashion. Also he insisted that someone in Financial would do the same. My cell should the person reading this require further explaination is 519-868-1867.

The FedEx driver more than half the time delivers my package to the wrong house. Yesterday my package was delivered two blocks down, on a prior occasion, my package was delivered two doors down. On another occasion, the tracking system stated my package was delivered, it wasn't there. I reviewed my camera an hour before and an hour after the package was supposedly delivered, it never was delivered. I have had only three packages from FedEx delivered properly to me. I always cringe when the company uses FedEx, as I have experienced inefficiency with this company. UPS and Amazon drivers have never once lost or misplaced a package, and they make a delivery to my house approximately five days out of the week. FedEx needs to hold their employees accountable for the deliveries they make. I would think FedEx would want to provide a service where the customer does not need to locate their packages around the neighborhood. I told Chewy.com if FedEx cannot deliver my items to properly to my house, I will cancel my account with them.

According to the FedEx tracker my package is taking a world tour. One of their stops was just 1 hr 20 mins from my address. Instead it came within 10 mins but right on by. They even went right on by a major hub and continued another 700 miles west to Seattle/ Tukwila, WA. My package should have been delivered today. Because they don't give a damn it is going to take an addition 3 days. I tried the Ask FedEx thing, but they refused to address the issue. I will avoid ever using them again. I have experience with UPS and every thing works very well. NO PROBLEM. FedEx needs a major overhaul and a crash course of common sense. Why would they add at least 1400 miles when it could have been delivered ON TIME! How do you justify a 3 day delay over coming within just minutes. I will in the future make every effort to choose UPS over FedEx.

On Thursday (7/12/18) the fedex carrier dropped off a package at my address. NOTICE I said at my address and not my house. A number of times this year your carriers have left packages at my mailbox which is street side. when I checked the tracking it stated DELIVERED _ LEFT AT GARAGE. I would like my packages delivered to my HOUSE not street side.

The package delivered on Thursday was definitely manhandled by fedex. maybe it was the man loading the packages, maybe it was the carrier, I don't know. But I do know for sure that a fedex employee threw that package so hard that the contents came out. The contents was placed back in haphazardly and a piece of tape was placed on the open end to barely hold it in place. a two hundred dollar item!!!!!!! never had that problem with UPS or USPS. Wish I could rate you NO STARS

My package, tracking # 448267920512 has been out for delivery 4 days in a row with NO ATTEMPT. Your customer service supervisor "Nestor" location id: CURC was unable to help me at all. Refused to say anything but that package will be delivered tomorrow. REALLY.....I have seen this and heard this for 4 DAYS NOW. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND SHALLOW CUSTOMER SERVICE. I expect better from you, shame on you FEDEX. I am so disappointed and unless I have resolution, I will SLANDER YOU THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA AND EVERY PERSON I SPEAK WITH.
OVERSEAS CUSTOMER SERVICE.....SHAME ON YOU !!!!!! I AM FURIOUS AND WANT A PHONE CALL FROM A SUPERVISOR IN DENVER COLORADO IMMEDIATELY.

WAITING WITH DOUBT...…

Janis Griggs
303-258-6086

On 7\11\18 Amex shipped us a replacement card. While our address on the envelope was correct, the FedEx driver delivered and left the envelope at the home of an HONEST neighbor who brought it to us. This driver is so careless he\she should be fired for leaving a credit card at the wrong address!!!
Art Girard

I have tried to get a shipping lable for 1.5 hours your teck suppert say drive to new York for a shipping laybel there is only one
office that can make shipping laybells up here in Scottsbluff Nebraska and every one I talk to don't understand English good
they tell me I must drive to a bigger town to get a shipping card what the f*** I can't under stand that how do you people stay
In business now they say I need to go to another mailing company that fed ex doesn't make shipping labbles anymore this sucks

we need help up here

The driver claiming that an attempt was made to deliver my package either went to the wrong address or is not being truthful. I, my brother and my mother have been home all day waiting for this delivery, fedex number 781715759484. No one from fedex rang our doorbell.
A driver was in front of my home between 11am and 11:10am and I spoke to him. He stared at his delivery sheet and proceeded to search the truck for my package and was unable to locate it. He stated that he and another driver split the packages to be delivered and that the driver would be in my area between 1 and 2pm. I received an update after 5pm indicating that an attempt to deliver my package was made and no one was present to receive it. This is not true being that I was home all day waiting to receive it. Please followup. Thank you.

FEDEX Ground Delivery person in Virginia Beach Virginia twisted his ankle while making a delivery to my property. He refused companies workmens compensation and has hired an attorney to be compensated by the homeowner for medical expenses. I no longer want FEDEX to deliver packages to my properties.

This is the second time in just a little over a month that we have not gotten a package when you say we're going to and this is unacceptable! Now I would like to know why you seem to lie to people about the date they are to receive a package when you know good and well it will not be delivered then. There is no reason for this at all. Fedex is supposed to be this big reliable company. It sure doesn't seem that way to me. When you tell us a package is to be delivered today, we expect to get it today. Why have we not received our package? And when the hell will we get it? Our tracking number is #Tracking # 448259561719

Reference Tracking Number 4403 8782 6588
Address: Melvin Woods
512 Glen Canyon Dr
Fayetteville, NC 28303

On June 30, 2018 at approximately 1:55 PM a FedEx deliveryman walked
Across my lawn and through my flower bed and place a package on my
Porch.
I would greatly appreciate in the future the person making a delivery to my
address use my driveway and not take a shortcut across my lawn and through
my flower bed.
Thanks,
Mr. Houston Woods
512 Glen Canyon Dr.
Fayetteville, NC 28303

I paid $50 for print and delivery.
On 6_20 Delivery next day Did not happen. I had been told
it will be here 23, then 24 the on 24 I called filed complaint. Someone called back. To say Address Error. But We verify that Adress was correct. I went to depo and picked it up 85 miles away I want a refund.
P.O.Box 301Cecilton M.D. 21913

Around the middle of March of this year I ordered a car cover from Walmart online. The item was shipped..... and this is where the nightmare and frustration begins! Just last week, (today is June 27, 2018) I finally received what was the THIRD shipment of my car cover. ALL OTHER ATTEMPTS had been returned due to delivery 'exceptions'. I finally contacted FedEx upset needless to say and began asking them questions to ask their driver regarding what he met when he was at my 'residence' supposedly making the delivery.
I learned that at one point he had walked into my front yard and left it to the side of the yard. I told FedEx that in order for the driver to have left it in my front yard, he had to walk past my front porch! He was at the wrong address. Another time I called them and they contacted the driver, the driver told them that I had a large pit-bull chained up in my front yard and he was unable to access it..... I don't have or own a pit-bull! He was once again at the WRONG address! I then asked them to have the driver call me the next time he was ready to deliver my package. Well, NO phone call was made but another delivery exception was filed! I was pretty fed up by this point in time, and almost 8 weeks over due, with endless emails regarding shipment notifications received, and one day low and behold I see a FedEx truck pulling into to the driveway! You could have knocked me over with a feather. As the driver got out, and unloaded my parcel, of which there were two, one I wasnt expecting yet along with my car cover. He stated that 'he had been here before' and I told him yes, numerous times in the past. He just chalked it up to a 'brain fart' moment!
So, I now have my car cover after almost 10 weeks have passed, along with another parcel for an item I had won off an auction site I frequent. (NO NOT eBay!) ~ and the package, which I watched him drop onto the ground by over a foot, and was marked vividly in red and white FRAGILE TAPE ALL AROUND THE PARCEL, and BEFORE I realized that was also my parcel!!! was accepted. However. When I opened this other parcel, it was broken! I figured I would chalk it up to those things that are, and simply replace the broken glass on the artwork.
Fast forward to one week later.....and I receive another email notification of another attempt to deliver to my address....and once again another deliver exception has been filed! I immediately call FedEx support and begin another complaint..... and I also ask them to escalate this complaint to someone in charge at the actual facility that my packages come through with the assigned driver.
This was today, at approx. 2 pm the FedEx truck shows up again, and goes into the back of the truck, and I hear packages being moved around and then a loud thud! Bang! and then the driver moving again inside of the truck towards the exit. He has a large parcel with him and the whole top of one side has been smashed in! This item was also damaged only this time it was a lamp which I am not able to repair or replace easily! what so ever!
Upon discovery of the damage to the lamp, I got on the phone once again to customer service to #1 explain the damage to this parcel and the other parcel I received a few days ago which was also damaged!!! and to advise them that I did NOT receive the phone call I was promised from the facility where the driver is out of.
So tonight, as I sit here steaming but not wanting to cost anyone their job, but wanting my parcels delivered in a timely manner and intact? I cant decide if I want to scream or cry~ On a side note. Yesterday, when this last parcel to me was to be delivered, (but another deliver exception was filed instead)~ FedEx was HERE making a delivery to my house! They delivered a parcel that was meant for another address to another individual, where the only thing that our addresses shared, or had in common was we live in the SAME CITY! (once again I will point out that my own parcel which was due for that day was NOT delivered as stated above) it was not delivered until today! The driver while he was here delivering my parcel, did ask me about the package delivered by mistake and I told him that I called the phone number on the outside of the package for the people the package was to be delivered to and told them I had it here and they were more than willing to come and pick it up! The person who picked up the parcel told me that she advised her husband to also file a complaint based upon their dependency of obtaining the parts they order be delivered ON TIME so that they can keep their customers happy!
I told the driver when he asked me about the package delivered here by mistake the day before, that I called the people and they were here and picked it up in less than 5 minutes. His offering of today? "Guess he was in a hurry and didnt read it close enough...." more unacceptable 'excuses' which do little to sooth or restore any confidence at all.
The two parcels which were damaged when I received them, are themselves not replaceable as they were purchased from an antique sale. I have never had broken items before when FedEx was used, and I have never had an issue when the USPS or UPS services have been used, So I am not left with any other alternative but to advise the companies I deal with who offer different shipping handlers to NOT use FedEx for any purchases I make from them! I spend a small fortune in shipping charges which average anywhere from $80 - $200 per package- several times a month! You would think that FedEx would value my business and at least attempt to resolve these issues with me, but as I stated before, I have not even received the phone calls I requested to make a formal complaint regarding what has been taking place with me. Is the drive deliberately damaging my parcels? (Today sure sounded like it!!!) because he is mad that he himself could not remember where I lived so he kept returning to the WRONG address repeatedly?, AND without bothering to call me when I supplied my phone number? 10 weeks is a long time to deliver a parcel that should have been delivered within 3 days time frame and took 3 re -shipments from the supplier to make it here finally~ I had hoped that FedEx would at least attempt to resolve this issue satisfactorily, but so far not even the phone calls I was promised have been made. Being left with no further recourse, I have advised the companies I deal with each month who offer shipping options to NOT use FEDEX when sending any packages to me! I stand a good chance that I will get them as promised without hassle and damage!

A pair of car tires were delivered to my residence but left at the bottom of my house steps, which I was unaware. When I walked outside my house to leave to the store, I saw them.
I do not know if the delivery drivers are supposed to just leave the items and not knock. My items could have been stolen since I was unaware that they were outside.
It would be greatly appreciated if the delivery drivers could at least, do a courtesy knock.

tracking # 7050 0428 3020

I fell getting my package from front porch. I am in a wheelchair and have signs to deliver to back porch. 2nd time this happened.

I do quite a bit of online shopping and in the last couple of weeks the packages have been delivered but they are left in front of my carport instead of under the carport near the door. Most of the packages are quit heavy, why are they no longer delivered to the door or at least left under the carport. We have been experiencing heavy rainfall, there is the possibility of the boxes getting wet if no one is at home.

Fed Ex lost my package while collecting it. They say that there is no scan showing the collection of my package, however my University has a log showing that they passed on the package to the FedEx guys. The customer service is useless and does not help in this matter. It has been seven days since either have lost such an expensive package however FedEx has taken no action whatsoever, other then making excuses about how they are still looking into the claim.
The package had a laptop sent out for repairs and I cannot work without the laptop. My boss has been shouting on my.
The least they can do is reimburse me for the loss, instead of denying that it's not their fault that he package was lost

-Re: Tracking number: 409483292079 On Thursday, May 31st, called fed ex customer service and check on line. My package was to be delivered June 1st with signature ordered by seller. I stayed home from work to receive this package, did not leave the house, and called Fed EX about 3:30 on June 1st to see if they could provide me with some window of arrival so that I could run an errand. I was then told my package was in Texas and would not be delivered on June 1st. I was told my package was in Arizona. I said I wanted file a complaint and they told me someone would be returning my call within two hours. No one called.
On June 2nd (today) i called around 9:30 to be told by Eric (?) that the complaint had not been filed and he filed it. He also told me someone would be calling me within two hours. No call yet.
Spoke to customer service again around 4 pm today, June 2nd. Then was transferred to Sheila in ground tracking department who tried to tell me that someone named Rosa in her dept had called and left a voicemail. UNTRUE. Rosa is either lying or called the wrong number. Sheila told me my package left AZ for CA Bottom line: I don't know where the package is and neither does Fed EX Beyond unacceptable experience!!!!

The driver didn't bother knocking or delivering the package. I took 2 days off from work to receive some important housing supplies. When I contact customer service, they tell me my only option is to drive all the way down to their pickup location in another city to get it now. Terrible service and terrible customer reps who made me wait and didn't connect me to a supervisor or refused to register a complaint.

My son paid 63.00 to send me a overbite priority from Florida. He was guaranted delivery by 1:30 the next day. It finally got here at 3:45. Far from 1:30. Why pay high dollar and y'all make promises you can't keep. I will use UPS from now on.

I have a package that was to be delivered from my daughter and it is not here and when I spoke with your last person in customer service he was not pleasant at all if this is how you treat your people I will make sure my family never use your service again. It appears someone would know something but with your company no one knows a dam thing. Unbeliveable

I needed to send a document to Ann Arber, Michigan and have it arrive next day. I was told by the worker that the fastest way would be First Overnight and it would be delivered on next day (May 1st) by 8am. so I shipped my document on Apr 30th 2018 at 8:39am using FedEx First Overnight. But the document was delivered on May 2nd , 2018, which was one day delayed than promised.

I want my money back!

Custom Xi Geist

I RECIEVE MY BIOLOGICAL MEDICATION THAT HAS TO BE REFRIGERATED FROM FLA EACH MONTH. THIS MONTH THE FED EX EMPLOYEE DECIDED THAT HE COULD LEAVE IT AS THE APARTMENT OFFICE INSTEAD OF MY APARTMENT LIKE USUAL. IT NEEDS TO BE REFRIGERATED ON ARRIVAL AS THE BOX IS CLEARING MARKED IN RED. 1" LETTERS . HE DIDNT DELIVER IT AND IT WAS DUE THAT DAY TO INJECT. I HAD TO TRACK IT DOWN. THE TRACK NUM BER WAS 44373 2794 2200. HE TOLD THE OFFICE NOT TO REFRIGERATE IT AS IT WAS GOOD TILL OPENED. THIS IS A FLAT LIE. HE DOESNT KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THIS MEDICATION IS AND HOW TO HANDLE IT. HE IS NOT A PHARMACIST OR DOCTOR AND NEEDS TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AND DO HIS JOB. THANKS FOR LISTENING AND IF HE HAD TO PAID THE $3000.00 HE WOULD THINK TWICE.

My name is Deepti Ganu, I live in Milpitas. My tracking no is 9612804573154497964671. My package is supposed to be delivered on 13th I still haven't received it till 18th. Since 13th the tracking site is showing status as "out for delivery" but didn't get delivered at the end of the day. The status changed to delivery scheduled to next business day. From 14th to 16th it was lying at Newark facility. Don't understand why not sent for delivery on 14th. On 17th I saw same status on tracking site as "out for delivery" but ended up not being delivered. The package came to my apartment at 8 pm. I was at home but leasing office was closed by that time. Instead of calling me on my cell no the delivery person took it back to Newark facility. I called atleast 6,7 times to know what's happening with my package, every time I was given something or other reason. Someone told me that I was not at home on 13th. In fact I was at home and they don't usually bother to walk till my apartment, the delivery person just goes to leasing office and keep it there.

Received notice on my door of delivery that require signature (4/16). Contacted your office and set up delivery for 4/17 after 5pm. My wife came home early from work at 2pm. We have 4 cameras on our house. She heard a truck coming up the hill and looked at the monitor and she saw a fedex truck. She walked up front to and opened the door and the truck was coming down the hill and did not stop and went out of the neighborhood. She thought that they will be back as it was set up for after 5 and it was just a little after 330pm. They never came back. I called you again and was told delivery was attempted at 338pm. The driver never approach my house and never left a notice as seen on my monitors. The agent also stated that he will not return and I would have to pick it up at the office as that was the 3rd attempt. Third attempt??? I only knew of one attempt. Apparently, the first attempt was on 13 April. I never received a notice on April 13. Never!!! No note on the door, nothing. I asked to speak to a supervisor who put the blame on me for not getting the package within 3 attempts and said there is nothing that he can do. Yes there is, since money was paid for delivery, and given the circumstances he should have have it sent out one more day!!! Poor customer service all the way around.

A package was delivered to my home, containing medicine. The box clearly states with a big pink sticker "Please ring doorbell or knock on door at time of delivery"

This package contained medicine that had to be kept cool. I was sitting just inside the door and the driver did nothing except toss it in front of my door. If I had not know, the medicine could have easily been damaged. A yellow sticker on my package says RT 589 ST 53. I don't know if these numbers mean anything; but I am very displeased with your service. It was sent Overnight at greater expense.

This happened once before to someone I knew. The neighbor called my office to tell me that medical packages were left on the man's carport. It was days later that it was discovered that the man was DEAD. His packages stated that if no one was home, he was supposed to call the vendor, which he did not do.

I think it would be better if you trained your drivers to read instructions, instead of the major emphasis being to just deliver as fast as they can. I can affect more lives that a package being a few hours late.

I had ordered a dress internationally and the dress (a bridesmaids dress) was tracked to the Memphis HUB 03/21/2018, where is was scanned in. But then disappeared! I had talked with customer service, NO HELP. I contacted the vendor of the dress, and Amazon where I ordered it from, and they were in contact with FEDEX. The dress invoice and photos were sent to Memphis as well. Again, NO HELP. As of today, 04/12/2018, FEDEX has closed the case ID and told me on the phone there is nothing they can do. FEDEX LOST MY PACKAGE!!! THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AMOUNT OWED TO ME ($70.99). Not once did FEDEX call back me as I always called, several times, or the vendors, they just decided to close the issue so they can sweep it under the rug. This is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. I went online to fill out the form and the forms cannot be filled out without an account. RIDICULOUS! I called customer service and they sent me the form thru email in PDF format and it CANNOT BE POPULATED! NEEDLESS TO SAY, FEDEX IS LOUSY, UNPROFESSIONAL, AND DOES NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS. THEY OWE ME $70.99, WHICH I MOST LIKELY WILL NEVER SEE FROM THEM. BECAUSE THEY ARE A CONGLOMERATE IN THE SHIPPING INDUSTRY THEY DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY. I believe the local NEWS would be interested in this and other cases. FEDEX must be held ACCOUNTABLE for their actions and reimburse me and everyone whom they lose packages.

my package left Ca 3/30 and arrived NC 4/5 and tracking shows it hasn't moved from there for 7 days and I can not get any one to find it ,by phone 3 times nor by email. Do something.

FedEx Shipment 432746598846: Your package has been delivered

It is hard to miss seeing the front covered Porch. It faces the road/street!!

The above Shipment was put in my driveway out at the Garage!!! What happened to delivering to my front door on the covered porch???
I am not pleased with this delivery. I seen where my packages had been delivered. I opened the door and they were not on the porch. I went out looking and they were in my driveway out in front of the garage.
If it had rained my shipment would of been damaged.
About 5 years ago a delivery was made and they put the boxes on my car!!! I called FED-X and this problem has been corrected until now.
What gives with putting packages/shipments out in the driveway instead of on my large covered Porch??
Thank you.
...
On April 4, 2018 at 3:41 PM FedEx Delivery Manager <TrackingUpdates@fedex.com> wrote: Your package has been delivered Tracking # 432746598846 Ship date: Mon, 4/2/2018 Sams Dot.com Member Center Samsclub.com Atlanta, GA US Delivered Delivery date: Wed, 4/4/2018 3:38 pm BRENDA MATHES-STORY BREND

The driver was very rude and belligerent to me. I requested that my packages be delivered to my door and she refused. She then stated that she could put them elsewhere if i did not like where she put them in the beginning. I have had issues with fed ex in the past and i will never do business with them in any capacity in the future.

Two weeks ago I bought 65 lb. tire and wheel from amazon, checked tracking , departed facility Nashville Tn. next day new post date, departed facility Nashville Tn. Two days later same post, contacted Amazon Prime checked and found out package was lost. Checked FedEx tracking still no change. departed facility Nashville Tn. Amazon Prime reordered my tire , my two day shipping now took over a week. Would not have complained but yesterday my Farm had ordered two tractor tires, was on another tractor in field and noticed a white van from Madison al. at a neighbors house, watch as they opened the back and headed to this house with two tractor tires. Left the field and went and recovered my FedEx Package. If I hadn't seen this it would have been Package Delivered. lost again, might have found these at the local Flea Market.
My conclusion, I asked Amazon to not use FedEx as my shipper, I know the big CEO that changed all of the delivery and drivers to part time cheap help, does not have to wait on a delivery to make a living, but FedEx now has the worst Managed business of any carrier.

i would like for Mr. smith to call my friend me lisa shrum 765-350-0654 Then Brenda & Thad Adkins and personally apolize for the horrible service they received and hopefully my sister finally received her seizure meds which r vital and priority overnighted on 03/20/2018 to be delivered .on wed 03/22/2018 at 1030 am i pd $ 23.26 for the service pkg got returned ?? teresa crofton,md terminal called to fix try to argue w mwe and got rude ( i hung up on her rather to argue i was too stressed out) had already talked to 5 supervisors and finally 5 days later delivered ( had to b rerouted )(portland,tx no.11) mon.wrong number 1 instead of 11 on in tx this has bn a 5 day night mare and almost had nervous breakdown trying to track and get seizure meds this 2nd time this happened we r never using fedex again this could have cost someone there life purple promised failed : ( was so stressed trying to get seizure meds ppl need reprimanded for this i have all the noted voicemails emails please take care of this ill b expecting ur call im home till tues 04/03 /2018 lisa shrum 765-350-0654

737641657123: Delivery could not be completed

I am pissed!! The drive made NO ATTEMPT to contact me!! I spent the day sitting home waiting for the delivery. It was a 'Dump and run" maneuver by the driver. He/She may no attempt to go to the door and knock. I have filed a formal complain of failure to deliver with FedEx by phone, as this is not the first episode of the organization's failure to perform.

I plan to follow up with the merchant and inform them I will no longer use them as their decision to employ FedEx was a huge step backward.

We use Chewey as our Pet Food Supplier. On Tuesday 3/13 we put in an order of dog food which was shipped by Chewey to the FedEx location at 11:20 PM in Kearney, NJ. The order contained essential Vet prescribed dog food not available at pet stores. FedEx shipped out the order at 4:07AM to Stratford, CT where it arrived at 4:52AM on Thursday 3/15 at 4:52 AM. It has sat at that facility for 3 days! Stratford is a 45 min. drive from our residence.

Repeated phone calls lasting hours to Fed EX supervisors have come to naught. Promises of delivery have been lies. Promises to call me back with answers have not been kept. Intervention by Chewey has not helped. No explanation other than weather delay on the web site transit shipment form has been offered. This is a lie as the weather has been sunny and cold with no precipitation since Tuesday. Besides FedEx has delivered Chewey packages in sub zero and late night conditions.

Today, with help and a prescription from our vet, I travelled 2 1/2 hours to pick up the prescription diet at a special vet clinic

FedEx case number is 0316855692.

Management at the Stratford facility should be fired for incompetence. FedEx representative Erica did not do her job and failed to call me back as promised.

This is not the first time we have had complaints with FedEx. In January they dumped an order in a snow bank on the side of our road in the dead of night.

Last Dcember an order from NASCAR ended up in a 3 week journey the length and breadth of the US.

I expect a refund for the order from FedEx along with a detailed explanation of the incompetence and what measures will be taken against those involved.

the driver that comes to my house has been a horrible and unreliable. I have been having horrible service from this person. I have made numerous complaints about how he does his job. The biggest problem is when it rains or snows this driver does not cover the packages properly. Either he does not cover them with plastic and when he does he does not secure the bag over the packages securely which then causes the box to get wet. I have made numerous complaints. Because of my complaints I am getting punished because of the drivers negligence and I emphasize this word. When I say I am getting punished what I mean is now the driver decides whether or not a signature is required. because of my complaints. Why am I getting punished for this when he does not know how to do his job. I have asked him why he is doing this. He responds back by saying that I got him written up. If he did his job correctly then I would not have called and made these complaints. I have had important medical medication coming to my house and not able to get it because a signature is required when I waived for the signature. I have called where they get dropped off and the manager there did not want to help me. Again I was told because I made numerous complaints the driver wants a signature. I can't give a signature because when he comes I am working and because of this I will not be able to get things that I have ordered, medications that come or any other items that are important that I need. When it comes to getting medications this is in humane. I am also not comfortable having this driver coming to my house. I actually do not want him on my property. He is rude and he acts with a big chip on his shoulder. Especially when he needed to state to me that I got him written up. Well let me tell you something if he did his job correctly then he would not have gotten written up.

I have a small business and use a shipping address at the local neighborhood UPS station to reliably receive expensive equipment. After a shipment from a supplier was 2 weeks late I called the vendor and was notified that it was marked undeliverable and en-route to be returned to the supplier. With no notification to me!

I asked the supplier to reship the package UPS and called FEDEX somewhat irate over non-delivery. It seems this is standard practice at FEDEX. They will drive a package half-way across the country and then refuse to deliver to the final address if it is a UPS address.
FEDEX customer service told me I should have had it delivered to my house. I daily see people cruising the neighborhood looking for the package grab. Not an option for a business. This is why I use a staffed shipping address.

They may think this Fc&ks their competitor, but it is the customer who is Fc&ked. Worst customer service candidate. I will never voluntarily ship FEDEX again.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I have had a shipment leaving Manila n March 1st it came to Beijing China on or around March 4th it was then held by customs in China for around 7 days or so for quarantine I have gotten the following messages for four straight days that the item will be delivered on or about 6 PM since Monday and as of today item still not delivered they have my complete address and phone number

This now has caused stress and health problems because of this situation therefore i like to have the corporate office and one of the Vice Presidents in USA to talk to me on this my china number is 18513520122

AGAIN FEDEX driver leaves packages out in my drive in the rain and snow! Have asked drivers that I have seen to please leave all packages on my front porch which is covered so packages do not get wet or stolen! I can not see my driveway from inside my house and have had packages stolen! Now what makes matters worse is that my COVERED front porch is approximately 40ft farther than where some of the drivers leave them! FEDEX must make sure that they hire some incompetent lazy drivers along with the good ones! UPS AND USPS NEVER leave packages out in the driveway!! SO again FEDUP with FEDEX

As a American citizen and a proud NRA member today i learned that Fedex no longer supports The NRA or Constitutional rites. As of now i will make it a point to only have UPS or the Postal service deliver all my packages, and all my Business packages. I will also make it my top priority to tell every one i know and everyone i do business with to avoid using Fedex at ALL Costs as you no longer have any faith or Belief in the Constitution of The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Your package came to my closed office. I told more than one of your employees to please have the driver call me and I would be glad to meet the driver there. This large whiteboard was important for me to have as I needed it to teach this weekend. I have talked with many of your people but none of them can help with many of them telling me that they can not be responsible. Your people are telling that your truck tried to deliver at 1 0 clock but no one was there. I stayed around the house all day but received no call. My friends I realize Federal Express is a billion dollar company but with service like this

DELIVERIES ARE ALWAYS MESSED UP ON THIS STREET. I RECEIVE OTHER PEOPLES PACKAGES, MINE IS NOW NOT DELIVERED LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON 2/10/2018. I HAVE HAD RETURNS THAT WERE NOT PICKED UP FOR DAYS AND HAD TO COMPLAIN CONTINUOUSLY. WORST DELIVERY EVER. EVERY TIME FED EX IS USED BY VENDOR IT GETS MISPLACED YOU HAVE A REAL DELIVERY PROBLEM HERE. YOUR OUT OF COUNTRY CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS HAVE NOT A CLUE OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING, WHEN YOU ASK TO BE TRANSFERRED TO USA THEY EITHER DROP THE CALL OR IT IS ON HOLD FOR 20 MIN. OR MORE. SHAME, SHAME ON YOU YOU USE TO BE A GREAT COMPANY NOW YOU ARE ONE OF THE WORST.

I ordered a birthday gift for my grandson online and paid extra to have delivery by 2/2/2018. It was ordered on 1/27/2018 and shipped on 1/28/2018.
The first notice on line said scheduled delivery is 2/2/2018. Good ! But no the next notice Said scheduled delivery 2/7/2018. Bad ! The birthday party is 2/3/2018. Today 2/2/2018 a notice says scheduled delivery is 2/9/2018 ! Unacceptable service. Customer Support call is unable to do anything
to speed up the delivery. And only offers that it is in a container and cannot be opened by anyone other than USPS in Orlando, Fla. ,where is now.
It's a shirt weighing .30 lbs. for his favorite Soccer team to wear to his first professional game. It could have been put in an envelope and dropped in any mail box and gotten to Atlanta in a couple of days . To top it off the service survey after the phone conversation was to grade the poor agent not
FedEx delivery of my package. I gave the survey question a one, the lowest rating before I even realized that the agent was the topic of the survey not the the company. So now a young man with a heavy accent will get a low rating by no fault of his own. Customer Service ? No not at FedEx. So , if the package comes on the 9th of February it will have taken 16 DAYS to go from Indiana to Georgia. I'm an EX of FedEx now.

Tracking number 789373546573/789355582697.. I have been waiting on a package since delivery date wed.Jan17th. Due to weather delivery date was moved to Friday Jan 19th. Still did not receive package. checked tracking number states FedEx package was on truck for delivery today Jan 20th.. My husband and I was home all day waiting on packages. I called the FedEx office approx at 3:00 pm asking customer service how long before driver arrives. He was unable to say. sent a message to Athens Ga. office. He advised me that my delivery time was between 10:00am and 500pm. We waited at 6:15 no delivery. I checked status on computer. I was shocked to see the status driver attempted at 2:22 pm (business is closed). which is VERY INCORRECT!! we awaited he never came! There was no delivery, no attempted tag placed on my door. He never came! I called customer service spoke with 3 people one in particular his name was Xavier in the El Paso office.. He was the most rude disrespectful person that I had ever spoken with in a customer service. He need to be removed! he has no business in customer service. since you all record your conversation for QA please listen to our conversation. I spoke with Cecial she said she would attempt to call a manager to try to get package delivered. why would you not try to deliver a package to a customer who have been waiting two extra days than you tell them it will be the following week on a Tuesday. That's very poor customer service. Customer service was very rude,. I was upset explained that to each person, I just wanted my packages. I have never seen such poor customer serviced in all my days. This was just unexceptable. This was the worst experience ever.

My package was not left at my front door.It was left at another address.I received a email stating it was delivered.I had to go looking for it.Luckily I found it at the house in the the front of the property.This is pure laziness on the part of the delivery driver.This has happened before.

3 years ago Fedex water damaged a package and blamed it on me. I gave them the package to review the damage and they stole it and would not return even the damaged package. I can't say a bad enough word that describes these bullies. My daughter is poor and has saved 200 to by a lego building for her husband for Christmas. and now Fedex has stolen her package she actually saw the driver stop at her house, smoke a cigarett and leave with her package. I have a sugestion that we all call them Fedup. I avoid buying any thing from companies that use Fedex. I never have a problem with UPS and USPS . Fedex is the worst company I know of. I am sure they will dodge this issue with my daughter I hope the company fails soon to protect the inocent public. I petition the Government to put an end to Fedex. I have heard of several other problems with Fedex honestly I don't understand why any one would use them.

Called yesterday 11/24 for a pickup.....Ground return with return label. The FedEx agent could hardly speak English. I had a very hard time giving him the info. He finally gave me a confirmation number and said it would be picked up today, 11/25 after 8 am. It did not get picked up. I called and found that he had put the wrong address for pickup and the confirmation number was invalid. So I started over and arranged pickup for Mon. 11/27.
This whole fiasco consumed about an hour of my time just because FedEx has incompetent employees and an automated phone system that keeps going in circles.

those people are very lazy and they are lying about come to your house and delivers packages. they need to close that company they are disrespect they don't even care about customer.

Is there a lower score than 1 star? I received a notification that driver had left package at my front door, but when I got home, nothing at front door. 20 some years all packages - never a problem with getting packages at front door - no theft or anything. I'm in a condo with a front gate. So I called FedEx at 7PM to see where the package was. They take their time and I said, get the local office on the phone since the delivery window is until 8, the driver must still be out. But no, the local office is closed. No one at customer service, or basically no one at FedEx, a company that prides itself in knowing where packages are all the time, can manage to get a hold of the driver to see where he left the package....it was a large package.

The made an incident report and said someone would call me in the morning after investigating it. No call the next morning, so I called them. I was routed to multiple people, each time having to verify who I was and give my tracking number and NO ONE could help. One nice lady tried calling the department that was supposed to be investigation and she said the phone wasn't working to call that department!

Contact fedex via twitter, they did what had already been done, they said, "we contacted investigation unit and they will be calling you".

I finally get a call and guess what, these jackasses are still claiming it was left at the front door. No ifs, ands, buts about it!

HORRIBLE system, HORRIBLE customer service and still no idea what front door the damn driver left the package at!

Have feedback for FedEx?