FedEx Customer Service

Contact FedEx Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-463-3339

Fed Ex is a world wide transportation, e-commerce and business service corporation. They provide 9 million pick ups each day, operate in over 220 countries/territories and have over 325,000 team members. Revenues for 2015 are reported as US 47 billion and net income as US 2.5 billion.

If you have a problem with shipping pickup or drop off you may call 1-800-463-3339. If you would like to contact FedEx CEO, Frederick W. Smith by postal mail you may address your letter to him at 942 S. Shady Grove Road, Memphis, TN 38229. The corporate office telephone number is 901-818-7500. The FedEx website www.fedex.com has live chat, tracking, pick up and proof of delivery status.

Formed in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1971 FedEx was originally called Federal Express. You may find social media forums helpful on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ as well as Instragram and Pinterest.

FedEx Contact Information

• U-Haul
    (46 reviews)
    25.217391304348

Top FedEx Complaints

I ordered an item from Pressure Washers Direct on 4/7/19.
The item was shipped on 4/8/19
My item arrived at the Port Wentworth GA hub on 4/11/19
Over the past 7 days, I have gotten numerous emails from the tracking system telling me my package was out for delivery and was going to arrive "today".
One email said the driver attempted to deliver my item on 4/13/19, but we weren't home. There was no notice left on our door saying that Fedex tried to deliver a package. The item doesn't require a signature, so it could have been left in our garage. I don't believe the driver ever tried to deliver our package.
I've gotten a couple more emails telling me the item was going to be delivered "today", but wasn't.
The last tracking email said the package was going to be delivered yesterday, it wasn't.
This is the second time this year that we have been lied to about package deliveries coming from the Port Wentworth GA, hub.
I paid $17.00 to have my item shipped to me and here I am 10 days later and still don't have my item!
You have a serious problem with the driver from Port Wentworth who delivers to my area, and he is making FedEx look very bad.
Please deal with this individual and ship me my package ASAP!
Charles

fed exp driver caused damage on my property. a claim was filed with Rich at Danbury distro center giving his phone #( 203-212-5118) and
ref #
I was told claim people would contact me regarding damage but never heard from anyone.

I would just like my packages to arrive at my address, I tried calling and was told as soon as I get a tracking number I should call and make sure it will arrive at my address. That seems absurd that in order to get my packages delivered To the correct address I have to call in my tracking number. I would also like them delivered inside the garage door especially when it’s bad weather, there is a note on the door. Please and thank you.

Delivery arrived in a bag soaking wet. All items had to be replaced. Please see attached photos.

I mailed a title of on 4/03/2019 I called about package for 4 days in a row with no answer spoke with a Valerie at 632 pm on 4/12/2019 for a hour with no results ask for a superviser which I have tried to to to for the past three days
tracking # 786424490171 CASE # 0411931778 THANK YOU DANIEL p dAVIS

This is the second report -- previously spoke with someone. The driver of your truck driving on Waterfront Drive, Mount Pleasant SC. 29464 in afternoon drives at speeds in excess of 50 MPH in a 20 MPH zone endangering himself, your asset, packages, and many lives in this neighborhood. He is a repeat everyday offender. Today, he drove up Waterfront past #s 1206, 1210, 1214 at a frightening speed... I overheard pedestrian scream in fear to dive away while retrieving mail.

This occurred at exactly 2:17 PM Easter Time.

By way of this alert, you are put on notice to address this driver that is driving to endanger (or is under such time pressure from you that he feels he must).

Drivers fail to leave message that delivery has arrived.....especially when delivery is marked 'Perishable" or "Refrigerate on arrival'. for my medicines which must be kept cold. The last delivery cost me over $800 and was tracking #0201 4755 8986 1321. It has been consistent with other deliveries by your company. The phone pad to deliver the MESSAGE is right over the location the box is dropped. LEAVE A MESSAGE AT LEAST.

Delivery scheduled for today, signature required. Worked from home to get package. Sat about 10 feet from my front door. Get a text at about 11am am that delivery was attempted but no one was home. Checked the door for a tag. No one wrang the bell or knocked. No tag. Driver never came. Called fedex and told them I was home. Said the driver won’t come back until tomorrow. Explained I would not be home the next day and that I stayed home to get the package and that no one came/no delivery attempt tag at the door. Lots of apologizing but “there’s nothing I can do.” After trying for about 40 mins to get them to try to contact the driver, they confirmed there’s absolutely no way the delivery would be made today. They then told me they could hold the package for pickup at a facility about 15 mins from my house. Not acceptable, but there’s nothing fed ex can do about delivery my package (like call the driver and tell him he has to deliver my package). Employee just blamed it on the “contractor” delivery person.

At about 5pm online tracking update tells me the package is ready for pickup at the facility. Get there about 7:30pm. Follow google maps into a secure area where no cars are allowed because it’s industrial with all giant trucks and no road marking/signs. I drove around the entire shipping facility looking for a sign or some indication, giant trucks coming from every angle. Legitimately terrifying. I finally see a person to ask where to get my package and he asked how I got in there. Great question! How do I get out of here alive? (It was legitimately very dangerous for any sedan to be driving in an industrial zone like that. Pretty scary that security didn’t stop me. I’m not exaggerating when I say it was actually one of the most dangerous experiences I’ve ever had. They don’t even allow employees to drive their cars in that area because it’s so dangerous. Nice security, folks.

Eventually found the pickup place (which was just outside the secure area I had just been driving around in for 20 mins). Enter a tiny, creepy room with a prison phone and call someone. Give the tracking number. It’ll be right out, apparently. But no. 20 mins of waiting. Pick up the prison phone and call again. Unintelligible person this time with difficult accent to understand puts me “on hold” until the phone hangs up. Call back. I’ve now been there for over 35 mins. They apologize and tell me It’s in another part of the facility and will take maybe another 20 mins. I wait while I make a work call. Call back on the prison phone. I’ve now been there an hour and they first tell me they haven’t yet located the package. They still haven’t located it in the facility but it’s there and they’ll find it they just don’t know how long it’ll take. Like an idiot, I wait another 20. I call on the prison phone. Eventually, someone tells me that they may not even find it tonight. They took my number and said they’d call me if they found it before midnight (!!!). I left there at about 9:15PM. I first got to the facility at about 7:30 pm. It took them about an hour and a half from when I first asked for my package to tell me that it’s not ready for pickup. It’s now about 10:30pm and I haven’t gotten a call that the package is ready. I guess I’d still be waiting there if I hadn’t left. There no number for the facility for me to call them. Don’t know how j know when to get my package because I was told over five hours ago that it was ready for pickup. Not ready for pickup, though.

Worst company I have ever dealt with. Will never use regardless of price. Of note, several employees apologized and said that this is totally unacceptable. Of course, none of them did anything to actually make my experience less miserable. Even the security guard telling me that fed ex is a terrible company didn’t help ease the inconvenience of this all. Every employee just apologized and said there’s nothing they can do. Over and over. “I’m sorry, that’s very frustrating; unfortunately, there’s nothing I can do.” Fed ex’s slogan should just be “I’m sorry but there’s nothing I can do”.

FedEx delivers our packages up the hill from us and puts it on the neighbors front porch and lets them deal with it. Our driveway is long but well maintained so there is no excuse for their laziness. My live plants never made it to my house, tho they stated it was delivered to my door. This has gone on for months and I need it to stop. Our neighbors are sick of having to deal with them and have called to complain as well. Nothing ever changes. Please help! I’m at a loss as to how to get this resolved.

I'm not sure why I need to use at least 100 words, but I can try. The item was dropped off on my sidewalk. Not by the garage door which they do sometimes, not by my front door which you would think would make the most sense, but the middle of my sidewalk about 6 feet from my house. quite a way from any door or garage opening. If it had rained, it would have been soaked. So I request you take action to to remind (hopefully there is some kind of policy in place and sidewalks are not common drop off lacations) your drivers to deliver items by doorways. If the item is bulky, he could have at least knocked on the door or rang the bell. I had the door open with a glass door in place and two dogs inside so I know this did not happen.

We have a lot of packages delivered, and this is not a usual problem.

Regards, Elizabeth Laird

More than once one of your delivery trucks drops off a package at the end of my property near a locked cattle gate that leads to my barn instead of driving down the driveway where it could be properly delivered to my house. Today I discovered a package that looks like it got rained on. We had rain 26 hrs prior. I don't know what time or what day it was put there. Worst part is the fresh cold packed contents was over 75 degrees and most likely diminished the quality. It sit in the sun several hrs. One time is a mistake, Three times means an idiot is delivering time sensitive packages with no regard to the customer. UPS and DHS and even USPS deliver with no problems. In the meantime i'll consider shipping with other carriers.

If I can remove the star, I'll make take out all the stars. This experience is so frustrating that I'll never trust any express agent companies with FEDEX & TNT!! FEDEX & TNT are so incompetent dealing with internal financial & parcels.

Here's the story: we appointed an agent company called "金客来Jinkelai" to collect 3 cartons for us from the US in late Oct of 2018. At the same time, we paid the delivery charge in advance. (This is their rule, we respected that, so payment first, and then pick-up.)
In Nov of 2018, they arranged the pick-up via HK TNT, but the actual pick-up was US FEDEX, not US TNT. They explained to us because TNT was bought by FEDEX. They are the same group now. That's fine for us, as long as the parcels got handled properly.

In Feb of 2019, our US vendor emailed us saying that FEDEX is pushing them for pending payment on this delivery. We contacted 金客来 immediately for this. They confirmed all charge had been cleared in Nov of 2018, but without any documentary proof, so we could only deliver the wording confirmation to our US vendor, saying the payment was handled and there's no pending payment whatsoever to clear, pls ignore.

But in Mar, again, we got the email from our US vendor, saying the payment was still open in FEDEX system and they pushed our vendor to clear it. Our vendor provided the bill on email too, which was on Mar 7th. I forwarded the same to our agent and required them to contact TNT to clear this mess up. (I tried to call HK TNT & HK FEDEX on this, but since we're not the account owner, we're not able to have any details. What we can do was pushing our agent to push TNT to clear it)

The reply was: Now TNT's aware of this issue, and they're contacting FEDEX to settle this. The entire process will be long, about 1 month maybe. And we'll keep on following it up to clear it. But the truth was, FEDEX never stopped pushing our vendor to clear the payment and they could not bear the buzz any further, they sent out the check in late Mar.

And our vendor's right, till today Apr 10th, this is still pending. HK TNT never got official confirmation from FEDEX saying that we confirm this payment is clear and no need double paid again.

Right now the outcome is that:
1. We paid this delivery in Oct of 2018 in RMB to our agent. And our agent paid HK TNT in Nov of 2018.
2. Our vendor paid US FEDEX for the same delivery. And we paid again 520.11USD to our vendor. Because this is not our vendor's responsibility to shoulder the cost. And they deserve to stay out of the mess.

Leaving us here, paying double sides. And NO TNT or FEDEX refunding us! Our agent called us fool to pay again to the US. But we need to protect our relationship with our vendor, which is beyond couple hundred of dollars.

The point that frustrates us is that WHY it took so long for TNT & FEDEX internal financial system to clear 1 delivery cost???? Don't they work with each other at all?? HK TNT collected the payment long time ago. They got full record of the bill. But they don't clear it with FEDEX. So FEDEX re-charge again in the US end.

If you're telling me because both companies so big, and the process is complicated, blah blah, I'll say bullshit. It's just they don't care about small customer experience at all!! They are big enough and they don't worry about business status. And upmost, our experience might never got a chanel to reveal to the public at all!!

So here I strongly suggest any person or party, that has ever encountered things like this, DON'T keep silent! Speak it out loud! Or else it'll never change.

Attachement is the email and payment record. TNT & FEDEX owe us and our vendor an APOLOGY!!

I have tried time and time again to have my deliveries left on our back porch. I work long hours and I don’t want packages sitting on the front just waiting for someone to steal them. I set the back porch as the default on my FedEx profile, I log in and select the back porch for each delivery individually, I have even called FedEx many times to try and get them to stop leaving packages on the front porch, but to no avail. They just plop them down on the front porch in the most conspicuous spot they can.

First, your FedEx ground driver doesn't understand FedEx smart post. Twice in the last week, my smart post package was left behind. Today as of 515 CT, the pickup person was there but didn't pickup the 7 packages that were ready to go. One was a smart post package that was left behind wednesday. I called your customer service desk three times in 7 days. Told me somebody from the Pearl, MS FedEx center would call me. No call. I want my money back for the smart post package sitting in my parts department 2 days for starters. I paid for it through my PayPal account since my corporate FedEx account doesn't offer smart post. I am trying to get rid of some obsolete parts on Ebay. I cannot trust FedEx will even pick up my packages. Train your employees to know the product. Train your managers to call people with complaints. All us managers have to do it. The longer it takes to call, the more mad I become. I have to be brutally honest, I will no longer use FedEx to ship our Ebay items. You broke that trust.

Packages are not being delivered to my address.

Last month, package was delivered to the house across the street.

This week - Fed Ex truck in the drive Tuesday evening - driver unable to locate package.
Fed Ex truck in the drive Wednesday evening approx 6pm - driver unable to locate package.
Check Fed Ex tracking Wednesday - package delivered approx 4pm -- to what address? It is not here.

This has been an ongoing issue for at least 10 years.

I cringe everytime something is being delivered via Fed Ex.

Elizabeth Lauer

Fed ex never comes up to the 3rd floor to deliver packages they keep delivering our packages to the 1st floor and the wrong suite

I was expecting a package on March 27, 2019, as I track everything I order. It arrived at PortWentworth GA and was loaded on the truck for delivery that day. Driver input "Delivery exception - Future delivery requested"; by whom I have no idea. back on the truck the 28th for delivery, driver input "Delivery exception - Customer no available or business closed" (A lie). Nothing showing for the 29th, but the 30th "left at Front door. But prior to this I called FedEx on the 28th around 9 p.m. and told them to send it back to the seller, I was assured that would be done, but as I stated earlier it was delivered to my house. I called and was verified that they had been told to send it back to the seller, so since it was delivered they would pick it up Monday. When no one showed up Monday I called again and was told it was scheduled for tuesday (another lie). I have recorded conversation that assured me it would be picked up Monday. I am hard of hearing and have a Captel phone to read what someone says to me. Well when I got that lie I told him to cancel the pick up, I would drive the 25 miles one way and take it there myself; which I did. Yes, I was very frustrated seeing how I had this happen to me in Topeka KS once. If it was possible to rate less than one star, I might give a quarter of a star.

The FedEx at 595 Northport Pkwy, Port Wentworth, GA has drivers that are worthless. They will not deliver a package on time and their reason is a lie. They had a package of mine on the truck for delivery 4 days before they delivered it. Even the online person for FedEx would lie and did more than once. I tried to tell them to return the package to the seller, but no. So I had to drive 25 miles one way to give it to them and tell them to return it. this caused frustration between me and the seller.

FedEx delivery people consistently ignore a very prominent sign that says not to leave packages on the front porch (weather susceptible) and to leave them on the carport landing. USPS and UPS have had no trouble doing that, but very few FedEx deliveries have complied. That includes the one this morning shipped by Vitacost with refrigerated materials in it (FedEx Home 489542612782) which was left on the front landing with the prominent sign at 9:14 a.m. , but not found until 6:30 in the afternoon by accident. It also took an inordinately long time from pickup at Vitacost to delivery. Needless to say I don't think much of your drivers who can't seem to be in such a hurry they can't look. Maybe they are too busy to do a good job.

hi sir

my packages not received my customer very bad service last month to i followup my packages but no any responsibility fedex very very bad service please not here to any one send the parcel fedex service very bad responsibility, my parcel NO : 774573451414 .

you failed to deliver package first two times ,I requested package be held a facility for my pickup and instead you put it back on another truck to be delivered again.

The driver lied about coming to my building and never showe up i waited all day for him the driver not knowing that i have cameras outside of the building the cameras was ran back and no fed ex driver never arrived at my address all day i dont do lies that was a unessacarry lie if you dont want to do your job than let someone else do it but why are you lying? about a delivery when you didnt even come i paid for this product your driver didnt so why is he lying and holding on to my package i dont understand the lying part

On March the 14, 2019 I sent a vapor shipper with equine semen in it. it got to great falls mt on 3/20/19 it did not clear customs due to fed ex letting it sit to long and the health permit ran out. I was told numerous times on the many phone calls made that it was an oversite on fed ex that it should have been assigned to another person. Due to the neglect of fed ex $3000 worth or equine semen has now ruined. On 3/27/19 when I finally made them give me an answer as to the status of my shipper, I requested it to be sent back to me the shipper. I stayed on the line for over an hour they said it would be sent back that day. 3/31/19 I was told it is still sitting in great falls montana, the contents are for sure runined now and a $1500 vapor shipper that I need to run my business is not returned yet. I could not even get an answer from a supervisor as to where my vaport shipper is at this time. I got a letter on 3/28 with case # 0327931254. I am demanding to know where my shipping container is and to be returned immediately where I can fill for the insured value I have on it.

Purchased several items from Chewy..com - informing me delivery would be yesterday, Sat. March 30. I ALWAYS ASK VENDORS TO INSTRUCT FED EX TO DELIVER PACKAGE AT BACK OF HOME which Fed Ex DID NOT DO. THERE WERE AT LEAST TWO FED EX DELIVERY VEHICLES IN THE BACK DRIVEWAY OF MY TOWNHOME COMPLEX THROUGHOUT THE DAY. When I did not receive the package after 8:00 p.m. I called Chewy and they informed me the package had BEEN DELIVERED AND LEFT AT MY FRONT DOOR, CONTRARY TO WHAT I HAD REQUESTED.....THE PACKAGE WAS CLEARLY MARKED DELIVER AT BACK...YET IT WAS IGNORED.BVY ONE OF YOUR EMPLOYEES.
I will not be shopping with Chewy in the future because I cannot trust their delivery service choices..
I am partially disabled and had one hell of a time struggling with that package to even get it in the front door.
If I could rate your service with less than one star, I certainly would.Fed Ex delivers packages throughout the day here in the complex where I live..and when one package is clearly marked put in back of home, no one paid attention - shame on you Fed Ex.

I would like to know why my management at my station BTFA put on my time card that they went on a checkride with me? Seems like falsification? I have knowledge that this has been in practice for years!

I paid $196.33 to have a packed shipped. It was to arrive on Saturday March 23, 2019. It did not. Tracking number says it will arrive on Tuesday March 26. Tracking number is 786168376670. I feel I should be reimbursed for part of my shipping charge due to this 3 day delay.

On Friday, March 22, 2019 at approximately 1:50pm, I wittnessed a delivery person place a package on the porch at 415 South 50th Street, Phila, PA 19143

Afterwards, the driver went into a driveway next to 413 South 50th Street to urinate.

I took a copy of the vehicle and license number is ZGD-4765 He was a young, black and slender.

If an officer had driven pass, I would have reported this young man. This is unacceptable behavior on all levels. We are a community with a lot of young children.

Quite douftful this is going anywhere

I have had problems in the past with fedex delivery drivers so today I stood outside by my mailbox from 5pm until I called the fedex no. I gave him my tracking no. and he informed me the driver had tried to deliver it at 6:25. I explained to him that I had been outside and my wife was working in the yard, I live on a dead end rd. and no fedex truck or van came down my rd. Today is Friday and was told it would be Monday before it would be delivered now. Great customer service Fedex. If I had any control over it I would never have anything delivered by Fedex again......

Hello, I just recently moved to Hampton Va. And the first time I got a delivery from your driver, it was very late. He did not show up until 9:00pm. And did not even knock to let me know that he left it. And just now my dog starts barking. And after I opened the door your driver was driving off. And my package was in horrible shape. Thank goodness that is was not breakable. The package was torn, and it was dirty all over it had foot prints all over it. This is not right. I did not catch his license number or who he was. But I could not miss the big FedEx on the truck. The reason I am telling you this is I do not want this to happened to another customer. Sincerely , Sherrie Bell

My husband and I have a concern with delivery of our packages. We live on a hill with a very long driveway. FedEx delivery persons refuse to come up the drive with packages for our household. They routinely leave the packages at the end of the driveway. The problem is we can not tell when a package has been delivered since we can not see the end of the driveway from the house. We feel its unreasonable to expect us to constantly walk the driveway several times on a given delivery date to determine if a package has arrived. Then too, what if we are away from home for the day? Today, March 22, 2019 was a delivery day for us. It is extremely windy and raining. The delivery person once again left our packages at the end of the driveway and uncovered (no plastic bag, etc.). Needless to say, the package got wet. We are not sure what the aversion is to coming up the drive, but this matter needs to be addressed with your drivers. A copy of this email will be forwarded to the BBB. We look forward to hearing from your office about this matter. Thank you. Valerie Phillips 9622 Ridge View Drive, Owings, MD 20736

I have several deliveries per month, most often delivered by UPS or USPS. There’s never a problem with these services. However, with FedEx there’s almost always some problem. Today a delivery was made to my home. The driver pulled his huge truck into my driveway even though I live on a cul-de-sac and driving around would’ve been an option. I was standing in my doorway expecting the driver to put the package on the porch. Instead, he walked around the truck and place the package at the far end of my garage and left it in the driveway. He waved to me and smirked before backing his truck into the street nearly driving onto my neighbor’s lawn. Usually FedEx delivers my packages to the wrong address even though my house is clearly marked. This time, at least, he got the address correct (surprise). However, the customer service leaves a lot to be desired. I am disabled so my neighbor saw what had happened and brought the package to me. I always dread when I see that my packages are being delivered by FedEx.

I ORDERED ITEM # 401719159705. IT WAS TO BE MAILED TO 1306 N. POWERS ST. GREENSBORO, ALABAMA 36744. IT WAS DELIVERED TO JEFFERSON, S.C. THE ORDER WAS TAKEN ON 3/05/19-DELIVERED 3/09/19. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET MY BIBLE DELIVERED TO MY ADDRESS ASAP!

waiting on a package stayed home all day waiting for fedex and I went to the bathroom and had my front door and screen door opened heard them knock and said hold on no way they couldn't hear me since my bathroom is close to my front door and about 5 seconds later they put the notice on my door and was leaving my yard. called several times and they kept saying you weren't home when I was since I had all windows and doors were open. they couldn't wait 5 seconds.

I work in the parts department for a car dealership. We frequently send and receive parts overnight through overnight shipping. This is a daily occurrence for us and nothing new to the drivers who deliver here. A previous driver understood this and would pick up our packages without complaint. We have since gotten a different driver who refuses to pick up packages if we have not requested a pickup over the phone. This is an extreme inconvenience as he frequently causes parts to pile up until a phone request is made.

We have lived at our current address for over two years. There is another address similar to ours. Our packages continue to go to the other address. Every other mail delivery service company has updated their program so that new home addresses show up when they receive a package for us. However, after two years FedEx still hasn't resulting in our packages going to 109 Emerald St., Lafayette, LA 70506 instead of 109 Emerald Down Drive, Lafayette, LA 70507.

Package valued at $125.00 was left outside in weather over weekend. Our receiving hours at 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday-Thursday,7:00 AM -10:30 AM on Friday. Closed Saturday & Sunday. This was a ongoing problem !! There is no excuse for business deliveries to be handled this way. Fedex is by far worst carrier I deal with and I deal with hundreds. You have no concern for customer service. Just through packages out on the ground . This is unacceptable !! We have a drop box on site , so no reason for this.

Driver is not delivering packages to my house. I live at the end of a dead end road and twice now my package had been left at the end of the road, not even on my property let alone by the house. First package on December 27 2018 package of expensive crab legs dumped on ground by garbage can at the end of my 1/8 mile long road in the rain with no cover. It is nothing short of a miracle the package wasn't stolen. Filed a phone complaint. Obviously a waste of time. March 14 package was tied to my mail box, again at the end of the road. Illegal to do this!!!!! I even had signed up for FedEx so I could specify that packages be left by the house not on the road. FedEx sucks

For 4th time in a row FedEx failed to deliver my package. Last one was due on 3/15/19. I was home all day with no delivery in sight (your web site shows failed delivery). Two weeks ago a perishable package was delivered to a gentleman at a Williston, Fl. address (I live in Morriston). The man was honest and delivered it to me himself. About 6-7 weeks ago an overdue package containing a pair of shoes was found by a different person in Williston lying in a vacant lot! Two prior shipments were also dropped at the wrong address. Why can UPS, USPS and various trucking companies find our address but FedEx can not? I have filed a prior complaint and was called by the local Ocala, FL. manager who assured me the problem would be corrected. I try to advise shippers not to use FedEx but that also seems to fall on some deaf ears. HELP!!!!!!
Gerald Dockter
11351 SE 12th Lane
Morriston, FL. 32668
352-486-3787 (cell) 352-317-3162)

FedEx seems to be the worst shipping company and the rudest,
I came home to find a door tag, I called FedEx and ask for them to reroute my package to the Walgreens by my house they said okay, It will be there I called them up on the day of the pick up, they said it was at that Walgreens I drove there it was not there. I spoke to two different people one of them hang up on me she was loud aggressive and rude I called back my package was never rerouted I then had to drive 5 miles to another Walgreens to get my package, FedEx has proven that they don't care about they customers they allow their employees to be disrespectful to their customers. I will call the store that the product was order from to complain right now. This is the second time I had a problem with fedex.

It happened AGAIN today. My husband is wheelchair bound and had to visit a University Hospital facility for lab work.
Guess who was parked 8n the handicapped loading zone, but a huge FedEx delivery truck, which completely blocked the ramps and main entrance. This has happened numerous times.
I realize they have a job to do, but there should be a better way and a better place. There are numerous doors at all medical facilities, please use an alternative to the main entrance

Had a package delivered last week & they left it in the snow. I believe some time back that I asked that packages be left on the covered front porch not by back door in the snow.

FedEx is dropping the ball on a daily basis. We rely on tracking information provided by FedEx and it seems to be inaccurate. We are a customer based company and we rely on this important information. If we tell a customer that the package will be in on a certain day and it doesn't show up due miss information then we are the ones that have to apologize. If FedEx can't seem to get the tracking information right plus the other problems that your having, we will look elsewhere.

Best Regards
Snaptex NW

I ordered two products from two sellers through eBay. Both were sent via FedEx, however I live in a resort with 1579 units and spaces so a space/unit number included with the street address is critical, i.e. #2-247 (Second Street, Unit #247), and I have been at that address for 23 years. Although their generic form claims the packages were delivered to one of three places ("front desk, post office or front door") they were never recovered and FedEx simply claims the tracking number proves it, however we are sure that they were delivered to another space. DO NOT USE FEDEX!!!

Please call the following number: 360-393-2298, as I need to report an employee of Fed X for identity theft and using addresses fraudulently to claim residency in Washington State.

Thank you.

b.lesner@comcast.net

I was told by several fedex representative that certain items are available at 2 different federal locations. I walked to one and was told they did not have the item. I send a courier to the other main shipping center and they did not have it. Spent money on sending a courier based on their word and nothing. Spoke to the Revenue Services Dept and asked for a credit for the courier bill and in a nice way they told me to go ef myself. They don't give credit or a refund for sending a courier to their facilities based on their word.

My package was seized by FedEx Security. It has been three weeks since the shipment.

I have called multiple times. I was given an email address to file a complaint (2 emails sent, no response). Then I was given a phone number to call (number invalid. "your call cannot be completed at this time" message only). Today I got a statement from the consumer advocacy group that once FedEx security has the package no one can be held accountable, no information can be provided until Security reaches out and no time-frame is available for the investigation. The shipper of the package has received similar treatment. I understand that lost packages happen... but to have this lack of information or accountability is unacceptable.

i sent a package to Russia - went to the store to figure out if I can send the item. They accepted and i paid $171.52. Two days later got a call - they cannot deliver to individual , business only. so they returned it to me. When I asked for refund - it is not available because " it was my responsibility to get all information from the website and FedEx is just a carrier and do not provide shipping information", according to customer advocate. I went online - NOTHING there =and chatted with employee and according to her words " I had to call customer service or go to the store". But that's what i did in the first place! just want my money back

The Sparrow Points Maryland Fed Ex facility is the absolute worst shipping facility in the country. Look at google reviews. They are not lies as I am experiencing what most people have. My package was to be delivered Saturday 3/2/19 and never was. The majority of the reviews indicate packages not being delivered on time and FedEx lying to them about the packages. This is exactly what is happening to me. I made multiple attempts to find out what was going on and was blatantly lied to. They said the driver and the drivers boss both said the package was on the truck for delivery but they forgot to update the tracking and just as I expected, the package did not arrive. One representative said they were filing a complaint and I found out they never put anything in the notes of my call and never filed the complaint. Another rep said it was on the truck for delivery and they would have someone from the facility give me a call but never asked for my phone number and hung up. I did have one rep ( I called 4 times because I kept getting disconnected) finally file a complaint and said they would follow up today but we shall see. Since my package should have been delivered on Saturday, you would think it would at least be delivered today (3/4/19). I just tracked my package and they said it is scheduled to be delivered 3/5/19. My package has been at the Sparrow Points FedEx facility since 8:30am Saturday morning 3/2/19. This facility needs to have everyone there FIRED and this place needs to be shut down. FedEx corporate is just as much to blame for this as the facility. These complaints have been ongoing from many consumers and they do NOTHING about it. All merchants should boycott FedEx and use UPS or USPS for deliveries.

I live in Tallulah Louisiana and FedEx will not deliver packages on time. They want to bring them to my work or somewhere else because of where I live which is fine if they would actually bring it. I have been waiting on a package that shows it is just riding on the truck for 5 days now and another package was suppose to deliver on a Saturday. It was postponed because "severe weather or natural disaster" and the sun was shining. Do not recommend FedEx at all

I recently received some packages delivered by FedEx ground. While the drivers were courteous and delivered when predicted, the smell of cigarette smoke was nearly overwhelming. It was so strong and OFFENSIVE that I had to quickly empty the boxes and dump them into the recycling bin. Honestly, I don’t mean to criticize but i can only imagine the excessive amount of exposure to cigarette smoke it would take to permeate these boxes. Hopefully this will make it to a level that might help alleviate this problem, with any luck others have experienced a similar situation and have complained.

Had tracking number 785552046652 delivered on 2/25/19. Home is 200' off the road with 4' high chain link fence and double drive gate. Gate was locked and driver never blew his horn (I happened to be looking out the window when he arrived). They put the package (unprotected from the elements) up against the gate on the outside of the gate facing the road (10' from the road). Most every delivery service puts package inside a plastic bag and sits it over the gate into my yard if the gate is not unlocked.

As I said, I was home and immediately walked out unlocked the gate and retrieved my package before someone driving by stopped and stole it.

I think this driver needs some more training on what to do with a package if a gate is locked and no one appears to be home. Put it in a protective plastic bag and sit it (not throw it) over the gate and into the yard.

Thank you for listening...…….Ron

I live in a security bldg. so for FedEx the driver has to buzz my apt. if I am not home the driver just drops it off on the front porch and leaves.
Does not buzz any body else to gain entrance. The one time I was home, I buzzed him in and he just dropped it off in front of the mail
boxes and left. Did not bring to my door. UPS gains entry by buzzing other tenants and explains why and delivers to the tenants door.

It used to be that if I was not home, FedEx would drop off the package at the local FedEx store for pickup. What happened?

I was expecting a package containing girl scout cookies (tracking number 61290980636126033802)I paid almost $19 in shipping and was always under the impression that FedEx was the carrier based on the tracking info. After many days without knowing what happened to my package, I tracked the shipment and first read a message stating that it was delayed and days later the comments stated "delivery exception". I never received a slip informing me that they attempted a delivery or what I could do reschedule a delivery nor was I informed that the post office was the carrier that was going to deliver my package. My neighborhood post office has horrible customer service with long lines and understaffed. My husband went yesterday evening 02/25/19 to claim my package and had to leave after an hour due to the long line. I went to the post office this morning, made it to work 15 minutes late and was informed that my package is being sent back to the merchant. I am making a complaint against FedEx because my tracking number is from FedEx and regardless of the collaboration that they have with the post office, they are also responsible. I am going to proceed by making a complaint against the post office as well. Thank you

I placed my order with Amazon on the 02/20/19 I got a email from fedex stating that they felt the address was wrong despite the many packages they have delivered from my address to the address in commerce Ga. It amazes me that they showed such lack of concern for the Gift ipurchasd for my Granddaughter. They tried to say amazon had the address incorrect but after further investigation the address was indeed correct. As a company I Exspected Better from fedex its not even Xmas.Although I like shopping at amazon this has change my mind. Im Sorry just dosentcut it.

I received an email for tracking number 785573453458 stating that delivery was scheduled for Monday, February 25th. On Saturday (Feb. 23rd), I received a phone call that delivery was being attempted. As I was not home, I asked for delivery on Monday, February 25th as originally scheduled. On Feb. 25th, I received an email stating that the package was undeliverable because "recipient location security delay". My condo complex does not have a day-time security guard, and there is an intercom that the driver could have used to call me. No such attempt was made. Additionally, my cell phone number is attached to the order, and no call was made. I was home all morning prior to receiving this email, so there was no excuse for a failed delivery.

This is now the second time I have had this issue for packages requiring an adult signature. This level of customer service is unacceptable, and I still have not received a FedEx response for my previous complaint. If I could rate service as a 0 star, I would have.

Last Wednesday (2/20/19), my husband mailed a package at a packaging store in West Lafayette, IN. The person at that store quoted a rate for USPS that said it would take 3 days to deliver and a higher rate for FedEx that said it would take 2 days (meaning that the package would arrive on Friday, 2/22). My husband paid the higher rate for FedEx because we wanted the package to be delivered a day sooner than USPS said they would deliver it. However, today (2/25), we learned that the package arrived in Washington, D.C. TODAY! That means the package was in transit for 5 days! No, we did not pay for Express, but we thought highly of FedEx and assumed a better quality of delivery, which was worth the extra expense.

Now that I know that FedEx delivery is so poor and statements of expected delivery are so empty and wrong, I am done sending packages via FedEx and will warn others about such statements by FedEx. I also talked with the packaging store person and said that he should mention my experience to anyone else lulled by the "expected delivery" dates issued by FedEx. Such poor service. 5 days in transit from Indiana to Washington, D.C. And FedEx had acknowledged receipt of the package on Wed., so the delay was not due to any negligence at the packaging store. Clearly a waste of the extra $5 or so squandered on FedEx.(We don't remember the USPS charge, but it was less by dollars.)

Fedex is disorganized and makes customers go through unnecessary hoops to get deliveries. I was sent a delivery without an apartment number. I called the sender and he called customer service to provide the apartment number. The apartment number was never added to the address. I received text messages telling me the delivery would take place last Friday (2/22). As I have had issues before with fedex, I called customer service to confirm. The person I spoke to said the package would not arrive on Friday, that it was till in the midwest. He said it would arrive Monday (2/25). He confirmed that customer service had received a request from the sender to add the apartment number to the address. But they had not followed through. At 5 am on Saturday (2/26), I received a text that the item would be delivered that day. Then I got a text that there were problems with the address so they did not deliver. I called customer service, and they confirmed that the sender had requested to change the address to include my apartment number, but that information was never given to the delivery people. I made arrangements to be home on Monday, but now the delivery will not come until Tuesday. I received conflicting information about when the delivery would be made, and the people I spoke to were not helpful. In fact, they provided incorrect information. The worst part of this is that no one takes responsibility for the mistakes, and they act as if it is the customer's fault. They also keep passing the buck. I was told it was not the responsibility of the people in the office where they receive and send out packages, it was the customer service people's fault. I was also told that fedex came to my building to deliver on Saturday (2/26), but that because the address did not have an apartment number, they could not deliver. However, my name is on the delivery notice, and the people who delivered should have tried the intercom so that they could identify where the package should have gone. They did not do that. Terrible customer service.

Dear Sir/Madam,
100 words were not enough for our issue. Please find complaint attached.

Kind Regards,
Sophie Smith

Dear Sir or Madam,
On Feb 14, 2019 my package was due at my home at 105 Lakeside Court, Pomona Park, Florida 32181. Feb 15 a woman,I didn't know, came with my package, she lived 1/4 mile away on Lakeside Boulevard, Pomona Park, FL 32181.
My issue with this package is that in a matter of a few weeks I will be delivered a time sensitive medication ($5,000 per 1 injectable) and it cannot wait 24 hours to get to me.
To say the least, I was irritate knowing that this is an issue.
Do I need UPS to deliver it to me? Please let me know now prior to any more neglectful deliveries.
Respectfully,
Kellie J. Randolph.

I have always used used us mail, ups for work and personal . On Feb 6, I used fed ex and sent a small package 20 miles away. The gal at the store convinced me to use their packaging and it would be safe, readable, and it would arrived in 2 days. My total bill was $24.63. On Feb. 11th, the package was not received. I called and they said it got sent to Oregon, but was now in Redmond, again 20 miles away. On Feb 13, and Feb 14, I spent hours on the phone with Fed Ex and everyone was rude, really could of cared less. They said I couldn't have a another phone number to call. On Feb. 16th, it was delivered and again I called back requesting my money back. They were going to keep transferring me to other places. I will never use Fed Ex again. The package was a cell phone and was extremely important it got to my daughter within a few days, which it didn't. I spent so much time on the phone with Fed Ex, and nothing ever got resolved. It was terrible customer service by everyone I spoke to. Clearly the customer is not important.
It was sent from 1842 S. Commons, Federal Way 98003
Recipent: Deana Martinson
14823 Wallingford Ave N. ,Shoreline Was 97133
Tracker number 785359779550

drop box in snow did not ring bell box all wet cancelled second delivery comming they would not hold item at there shop for me to pick up said they had to try to deliver than take it back to shop and after two days i can pick it up.i told them to send it back

i had a package delivered this morning ,at about 930 am i heard a loud thud, your driver left a package on the porch railing, instead of porch floor . it fell onto floor, if it had fallen in the opposite direction it would have fell into the hedges, and i would not know it was there.. please instruct your employees to at least ring the doorbell..this package was not fragile but what if it as?

Shipment did not arrive on time. Was told complete lies by Fed Ex customer service and supervisors. Once I spoke with a manager at the terminal, he verified that what all I had been told was lies about re-delivery and hours of operation and when my package would re-deliver

The drivers or drivers in this particular incident were lazy, incompetent and have no worth ethic. This was a simple delivery of a 9 lb package was placed in your system. Since 2/8/12 and here we are 4 days later and the driver has not delivered the package to the intended recipient. The FED EX tracking system stated that the packaged was delivered 2/12/19 at 9:06 AM to W Perez at 482 Front St Hempstead. That was not the intended recipient. The driver failed to simply go to the apartment in the building and properly deliver the package. My Mother inquired about this person and there is no such person in the apartment building. The package is now stolen and I am demanding a refund of $ 12.12. The driver needs to be fired. Imagine what other packages from other customers have not been delivered. You're losing business with this particular employee!
On Feb 12, 2019, I filed a complaint.Case # 0212922347, tracking number for package DT728842359662. I also have another complaint 1549740693 with FED Ex regarding this incident

On two different occasions my parcels were left leaning on my fence about 250 feet from the front of my house. The place both parcels were left was 3 feet from an open gate on a dirt road frequented by foot traffic. A lot of children pass by on their way to and from the school bus stop. The first parcel had a rifle scope in it. The second had a gun inside. It was a black powder revolver with a "start up" kit from Cabelas. when I looked up the tracking numbers, both said " left by front door" I am glad I picked up both packages instead of some child. Tracking number from Cabelas: 4732 4986 3308. Date 06/02/2019 I will send pictures if you like.

John Bass

My package was left at the wrong address. This is not the first time, we never know where we are going too find packages

Trackng DT 728842359662 to be delivered to 482 Front St Apt 2G Hempstead, NY 11550 . The person was at home waiting. The driver did not go to the apartment and ring the door bell and deliver the package as expected
They just left an attempted delivery notice. This is lousy service !!

I had a package to be delivered today and the driver refused to deliver the package. I took off work three hours, opened my garage door in the freezing weather so he would know I was home. The next thing I know I get a reschedule delivery on my email. When I called to see why I was told there was a security issue. After many words with the operator I was told the package would be delivered today. Then I get a call 20 minutes later telling me it can't be delivered because the driver is scared of dogs. Again after many words with the local service provider I was told there is nothing they can do if a driver does not want to deliver a package. Really!!! Who pays these drivers. I was told I could arrange a timed delivery but I would have to pay for it. Then I'm told well we can deliver it tomorrow but someone has to be home. I said Oh like someone was home today when he refused to deliver it!!! Again I took off work three hours, that is three hours of my pay and I do not have my package that I DESPARETLY NEEDED TODAY!!! Funny thing is UPS and the post office drives in my driveway gets out of the vehicle and actually put packages in my garage when I am not home but Fed Ex is too scared of dogs to deliver a package when I am home! I will let everyone I know know about this. The driver is scared of dogs!!!!!!!!! Get another driver it sounds like to me, dogs are everywhere and the owner was home not being paid!

I ordered a cell phone last week and received a text on 2/5/19 that someone needed to be home to sign for it. The scheduled delivery date was 2/6/19. I stayed at home all day long waiting and the delivery never arrived. When I tracked the package this morning 2/7 it showed it as having been delivered and signed for on 2/6. It was signed for by a J Gibson. I asked around and found out he lived up the road from me at 920 Crooked Creek Rd. My address is 924 Crooked Creek Rd. and is very clearly marked on my mailbox, the wooden mail box Post, and again on the green sign for emergency services. My neighbor at 920 has no markings on his mailbox and a locked gate in front of his driveway.
It was to be signed for by me personally per the instructions yet the driver let Mr. Gibson, who is blind sign for it (with a dot) and had him spell out his name so the driver could key it in. The Gibson's told me when I picked up my package that it was the second time in under a month that the same driver delivered someone else's package to their house by mistake and that the first package had been a mattress which was very heavy and they had to haul it to the man it was for several houses down.
My tracking # is 652024375666545

package was misrouted and got to my customer too late
should have been delivered next day and went to phoenix chicago etc
fed ex refuses to credit for shipping charges

The snow blower that was delivered to my home was thrown over the fence.
I had received one notice on my door stating that another attempt to deliver
would be made. This was on February 4, 2019. When I returned home that
afternoon, there was the box thrown over my fence. My fence is 6 feet, there-
fore the blower had to made a hard fall.
I had planned to pick up the blower if another attempt was made. I had also
arranged to have someone home on the 4th in case, I wasn't home.
I feel that the driver was irresponsible, inconsiderate of my package, and un-
professional, by throwing a large box clearly identified as a snowblower.

Expecting to receive a package on time is like expecting consistent weather in Wisconsin. Package stay in the same state for over 3 days and it's only 1 hour away and still havent received it. Terrible, USPS or UPS are 4 stars better then this review.

Driver on vehicle 8617 at about 9:20 am on 2/4/19 on Neelytown road , went throught the red light almost causing an accident. Several cars and trucks had to stop quiclkly. When the horn was honked the driver gave everyone the finger. Driver was african america with dread locks.

FedEx delivered a package to my home on September 17th, 2018. It was a very large, heavy package and they leaned it up against our garage door. Our garage door is not visible from the street, so when my wife came home she did not see the package leaned up against it. She opened the door, and the package fell against the trunk of my car that was parked inside the garage. My car's trunk now has a 3 inch gash in it. I filed a claim with FedEx that day and it took about 3 months for them to reply. They then sent the claim to a 3rd party to handle it. The 3rd party company answers the phone, but I am never able to speak with the person responsible for the claim. He also never responds to emails. FedEx washes their hands of the matter since their 3rd party company is handling it. It's now February, 2019. I find this unacceptable, especially since a simple policy of not leaving packages in front of garage doors would prevent any such incident.

Item was crushed and severely damaged. Box was burst open on one end and then patched with pieces of cardboard from a different box. Then the entire carton was shrink wrapped with shipping labels placed outside of plastic. This was on obvious attempt to conceal shipping damage. I have detailed photos documenting everything. This was a very specific type of bicycle ordered from Amazon that was on sale. They no longer stock the exact item and I ordered a replacement at $34 greater in price. I have all receipts and tracking info. I would like to see the employees responsible reprimanded and punished iin an appropriate fashion for this very unprofessional behavior. I would also appreciate being reimbursed for the price difference on the replacement item. Please contact me by email or telephone 520-843-0047 to resolve this matter. Typed from my tablet, but can send photos by email if you supply the address.

4 packages were delivered to my house yesterday. The smallest package was brought up 7 steps to the door. They never ring the doorbell or knock. The other 3 larger packages were placed in front of the garage door which can be easily stolen and which is not protected from the rain.

One of the tracking numbers of the 3 large packages is included here for reference.

I ordered an item from California. Fedex tracking sent me emails indicating it would be delivered on a specific day. It wasn't delivered. I received 8 emails stating delivery would occur on each of the next 3 days. It wasn't delivered. The email yesterday stated it was on the truck out for delivery. It wasn't delivered. I called the 800 number and opened a tracking case. The customer service person told me the local Fedex people did not know what was the deal with the driver and she stated she would call me the next morning to find out what happened. I did not get a call. I called 800 number again and got passed around. Customer service person stated they would call the local fedex office for delivery time but then claimed he had a phone issue and cut me off. I called back and customer service would not call the local fedex. She stated that the other customer service people put notes in the case file but do not identify themselves. Finally was put through to the local Fedex office and the person stated she did not know the route of the driver, did not have a route sheet but would try to contact the driver to find out delivery time and would call me back. Still waiting. Called a different number listed on a complaint forum. "Bud" stated the case had been elevated for special scrutiny. I explained that the local fedex person could not contact the driver and did not have route sheet so how could anyone be doing special scrutiny. These people don't give a rip about actually performing the service after they take your payment. Plus they have no problem with lying or being deceitful just to put you off. I will do everything in my power to avoid ever using this service again. At least UPS is honest about their delivery times. I would rate a 0 if it was allowed. Absolutely a horrible bunch of oxygen thieves.

My package was picked up on Jan 8,2019 from Country Store Chelmsford ,MA., but to this date Jan 27,2019 you ,FedEX have failed to deliver
my package to the Huntington Beach Postal Office Your Tracking No. is:61297937858179798478.

How much time do you need to deliver a package from MA to Ca. Do you send your trucks over the north pole? I am glad this package
did not include a prescription, I would be dead by now.

Hilda Haupert

I have received two very important envelopes this week . One had a check in it for $3000.00 dollars that I was not expecting to come by Fed ex . The other one came another day with very important medical information .It said , urgent open immediately . The Fed ex driver left them on my deck . He did not knock . I emailed Fed ex about the first one . They called and said , it would be addressed , if it was it didn't help any . He did it again . What if I was not home ? It was windy . It would have blown away . This happened on Jan 22 and Jan 25 . Are they supposed to leave a card in my mail box if I am not home and tell me where to pick it up ? This can not keep happening . Please inform me on this . Thank You , Geneva Lineberry 84 Ensley St Sylva , NC 28779 828 586 6165

the driver left my package (a living room chair) on my wet driveway in front of my garage. He could have at least knocked on my front door or left a notice of delivery. It should have been put on my front porch out of the weather. Luckily there was no damage.

delivery driver was rude and unprofessional my dog scared her. Actually I think they scared each other.. she was rude to me and wouldn't leave my driveway after the 3rd time I asked her to leave in a not so nice way she shut her door got in driver seat and just waved at me. We had a delivery that was suppost to come on Saturday and was told she tried to deliver it but Dog was in yard. Dog was not in yard. My husband and our Dog were not even home. so she lied my husband call this time and complained and is suppost to be delivered Monday now. but tracking is now saying Tuesday. It is stuff that I need.. I filed a complaint and sent several Emails for the first incident and have heard nothing. She the delivery person told me she didn't care if I called. now I no why she didn't care because she knew nothing would be done. case # 1231811163 most recent tracking # 480184550583
Vickie Benson
9348 Carey Road
Berlin, MD 21811
vickie9348@yahoo.com

The driver lost my package last week. Called to file a claim and was treated poorly. Also did not receive a return call so I had to call another several times in 2 days to finally speak to someone on the phone. It's been over a week and has still not been resolved. Will never send or receive packages from FedEx ever again. Even half of a star would be generous for this company.

Your driver was making a delivery at 1509 Easton Road, Warrington, PA today Saturday at approx. 12:50pm. The driveway he was trying to enter was shared by 3 neighbors (myself included). There was a hole in front of my mailbox and I was trying to fill it in with 4 bags of stone. I told him he had to wait a minute. I was almost done and he spend off and yelled Go fuck yourself and gave me the middle finger. He later returned about 30 mins later and mad e the delivery to my neighbor. If he would have just gave me another 30 seconds I would have been done. However...its NOT acceptable of what he said and did to me. I expect you to handle this professionally.
His FED EX truck license plate was PA ZLT8728

Driver whined about our driveway prior to snowfall. He doesn't like to put on chains, he doesn't think he can make it up our driveway and so on. Every other service UPS and USPS has no problem getting up to our house....without chains. So now here comes our package being held up because this moron won't do his job. We have to drive down to the end of the driveway to get our package when he calls us. We will NEVER use their useless service again.

I paid for one day shipping, received confirmation that delvery would be the next day. I took of work early which cost me money. Only to receive another shipping update that i would not received till the next day. I would like reimbursement of the extra shipping for one day delivery as per your website. tracking number i s 784828162383 . thank you Derek Kolins

FedEx Did not deliver lied about delivery, said customer not home or business closed. I was informed that the package was not even on the truck. This has happened more than (5) times. Can not trust FedEx, did not make an attempt to deliver, nobody had to be home either. I am retired and home 100% of the time when I have deliveries. I can prove FedEx did not show because I have security cameras. This is Indianapolis Indiana hub.I dread deliveries by FedEx because I don't know if FedEx will show up.

I have waited for 4 days for a package to be delivered was at home because I was told the package would be delivered on that day. I gave instructions for the driver to come to the back gate because I live in an apartment. The first 2 times they disregarded my instructions and came to the front gate and left a note. I was here all day waiting and found the note when I checked the mail. The next time I talked to customer service I told them I would not be home on Thrusday and asked them to bring it Friday and I would make sure I was here to receive it. Customer Service said the delivery would be made at 12:30pm. It's 3pm and they never showed so I called again and the woman told me after all this the package would not be delivered today and they would bring it tomorrow, the same thing I've heard for 4 days now. Customer Service Is of no use what so ever they have no ideal what their contractors are doing and no control to give out information on anything. Either the customer service isn't able to write down simple instructions or the drivers can't read. I give them the lowest rate possible and would never recommend anyone to use them for anything! I will spread the word about that if anyone but me doesn't already no it!

I am complaining about a FEDEX driver pushing into my lane and nearly running me over. I am a Costco customer. I got the car wash today at COSTCO in Boise, Idaho and., at 1030 a.m., I was driving on the road behind the store to go to the highway signal. The road is open, not closed to customers, the speed is 10 m.p.h. I turned right after the car wash to keep from going in the front of the store where all of the pedestrians are crossing. The FEDEX large truck was in the left lane, I was in the right. There was a hyster crossing the left lane going into the store and the FEDEX truck pushed into my lane and did not stop and nearly pushed me into the concrete divider to my right. Of course, I stopped in my lane because she wouldn't stop in hers which is the law and which she should have done to let the hyster go by. The FEDEX driver was a middle aged woman with reddish blond hair and I don't appreciate her pushy driving.

Hi. I would like to know why FedEx thinks its ok to trespass on my property and leave deliveries at the back of my house? We use the front door.

A package was shipped to me for something I did not order. I returned the package to the local FedEx office on N. University Highway in Coral Springs, Fl. The package has now been returned to me three times. I am totally disgusted with my interactions with FedEx. This is unacceptable that I have to continue to deal with this problem.

Fed Ex ground shipping ,,,,, a package was picked up by Fed ex ,,, on 20 Dec ,,in Oak Park , Wi ,,, it made it to Berlin, Wi, and there it sat for 6 days ,,, when it FINALLY did start moving again ,,, it made to Phoenix , Az on 31 Dec ,,, it is now the evening of 2 January ,, and tracking shows it still sitting in Phoenix ,,,, the estimated delivery date was Monday the 31st ,,,,,, Packages normally arrive prior the Estimated dates ,,, but it sure seems like your people are dropping the ball on this one ,,,,,, there is no excuse for this package to sit in 2 different locations for the times given ,,,, Maybe Fed Ex needs to clean house at middle level management if these people are not doing their jobs to ensure those below them ,, do theirs ,,,,, this little experience has bought Fed Ex a lot of bad PR

I ordered gifts (pair of ugg boots) for Christmas from Kohls Department Store, when it was not received I attempted to track it online with FED EX to no avail. I then did the optional cyber chat with a customer service rep who hung up on me after telling me to call a customer advocate, when I had already asked to speak to his supervisor. I called the number given and asked to speak to an advocate and was transferred 5 times (each time having to repeat my story and request). Each person spoke very broken english and had a great deal of difficulty understanding me. Initally, I was informed that tracking was not possible after 10 days which is rediculouse for a corportation as large as FED EX. After further transfers the eventual outcome was the same. I was advised that my tracking number was usless because fedex had pawned off the delivery to the USPS and there was not tracking available. I spend a great deal of money to have a box at the local UPS office so that I may ensure delivery or tracking of items that I order or for mail that I receive as I live rurally, and I expect better communication and service from a corporation such as FED EX. Meanwhile, a young girl still does not have her Christmas present. I look forward to a response from your company.
I have documentation of all converstions if you would like to review them.
Pamela Deeds-Updike

Today a Fed Ex driver left a package sitting OUTSIDE my garage. The garage doors were closed. By the time I found the package it was pouring down rain and package was soaked. It would have taken approximately 20 steps (and a little common sense) to put the package safely on the front porch. That way if it rained there wouldn't have a problem. And how did they even know how long before the package would be found??? Guess it's asking too much to expect decent service from them.

I had a package scheduled for delivery sat which they said a holiday event stopped it which was a lie. They Monday they said incorrect address which was a lie. I watched fed ex drive down the road right past my house. Speeding at that. I’ve called 4 times and got 4 different answeres. Worst service I’ve ever had. Not to mention fed ex lost a package just a week before of mine

Ref Autopartwarehouse order 1000541683 of june 12th 2018 tracking no S29-V94C77G52J38N235. To be delivered in Choma, Zambia. The parcel did not arrive. There is no interest what so ever at your Choma office to trace what happened. I have sent e-mail to customer service and received reply that complaint was received ticket id: 4820DC1A6-48A75327.
Fedex tracking no did not respond and did not give any information. Numerous e-mails to fedex was not answered.
complaint has been taken to fedex HQ in Lusaka, Zambia and since no response.
I need your advice on how to take this issue to seek refund of SEK 1,146.03.
The answer to rate experience with fedex is no star at all.
It is utterly disinterest in customer and like meeting a dead end in this case.
I sincerely hope you will take interest in this case....
Yours Sincerely
Arnfinn Solli

in that listing tracking numbers and all that would be useless ,,, I will say that there is no excuse ( even with Holidays ) for a package to sit in one location for 6 days ,,, It will be a cold day in Hell before I use or recommend to anyone ,,, to ship by Fed Ex ,,,, ,, a point in fact ,,,anyone shipping to me … I will request that they make a point of not shipping by Fed Ex .. If the Head Honchos ,,,can not do their job and ensure the people working for them .. do theirs ,,, then maybe it is time for a major shake up at Management Level .

I handed 5 packages to a Fed Ex driver on Dec 20, the Thursday before Christmas. Three of them were to be delivered Monday, the 24th, in time for Christmas. The other two packages were to arrive later, which was OK under the circumstances. The driver assured me he could take all the packages and they would be delivered in time.

It's now Wednesday night, the 26th, and supposedly the Monday packages will be delivered tomorrow. One of the packages was sent to a vacation address, but the recipient is now home, so I don't know what will happen to it. I asked FedEx to change the delivery address, but they said that was only possible if I created a full account with them SO THEY COULD CHARGE ME MORE FOR THEIR FAILING TO DELIVER ON TIME!

FedEx claims that their two different companies, and my 2 day delivery was not received by the Express division until Monday, the 24. Why should it take 4 days for an inter-company transfer to occur? If it takes that long, then the FedEx driver should have refused to accept the packages, knowing they would not be delivered on time. Pretending to be different companies but accepting the packages of the other means their not. FedEx continues to pretend to Wall Street to be one company, yet cheats its customers by acting as two when convenient.

The two day delivery now takes a week, yet Fed Ex says it can't issue a refund until after the delivery has occurred. Plus, even though the truck said FedEx, and the employee's jacket said FedEx, they claim it's not FedEx Express.

Thanks FedEx for taking a week for a 2 day delivery making numerous Christmas presents late, but still charging a fortune for their failure

FedEx hub in Valdosta, ga is an incompetent delivery service . They lie about delivery attempts and the drivers work only when they want to. All of the FedEx employees at the Valdosta, ga hub should be terminated and replaced with competent and honest employees who are willing to do their job efficiently. FedEx and DHL are the worst delivery companies on earth!!!!!!! DO NOT use FedEx for shipping SERVICE!!!!!!

Package was to be delivered on 12/18/2018. We live near Portland Oregon, and it is coming from California.... Today is 12/21. Info below. Still says the label was created. I want to know when it will be here. It is a gift for Christmas. I would like an email explaining when my package will be delivered. Also, your drivers are leaving packages alongside the mail box on the road. This is not safe! We live out in the country, and packages should be left up the driveway by the gate. All other companies that make deliveries can figure this out. Just a little common sense would go a long way to making package deliveries safer. Too many porch pirates all over.

Shipment Facts
Tracking number 473540397770
Shipment ID 473540397770
Reference 4783456367372
Anticipated ship date 12/10/2018
Scheduled delivery Pending
Service type FedEx Ground

package was supposed to be delivered between 8 am and 10:30 am this morning the 21st. package contains medicine that is temperature sensitive and costs $1900 per dose. package has to be signed for and I have been waiting here since before 8 am this morning and it is now 5 pm. this is unacceptable...especially if the medicine goes bad. does Fedex want to pay the $1900. this is the worst service ever!

Have feedback for FedEx?