FedEx Customer Service

Contact FedEx Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-463-3339

Fed Ex is a world wide transportation, e-commerce and business service corporation. They provide 9 million pick ups each day, operate in over 220 countries/territories and have over 325,000 team members. Revenues for 2015 are reported as US 47 billion and net income as US 2.5 billion.

If you have a problem with shipping pickup or drop off you may call 1-800-463-3339. If you would like to contact FedEx CEO, Frederick W. Smith by postal mail you may address your letter to him at 942 S. Shady Grove Road, Memphis, TN 38229. The corporate office telephone number is 901-818-7500. The FedEx website www.fedex.com has live chat, tracking, pick up and proof of delivery status.

Formed in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1971 FedEx was originally called Federal Express. You may find social media forums helpful on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ as well as Instragram and Pinterest.

FedEx Contact Information

• FedEx headquarters address

• 942 S. Shady Grove Road
    • Memphis
    • TN 38229

1-800-463-3339

Browse reviews of other Delivery Services

Top FedEx Complaints

Shipment did not arrive on time. Was told complete lies by Fed Ex customer service and supervisors. Once I spoke with a manager at the terminal, he verified that what all I had been told was lies about re-delivery and hours of operation and when my package would re-deliver

The drivers or drivers in this particular incident were lazy, incompetent and have no worth ethic. This was a simple delivery of a 9 lb package was placed in your system. Since 2/8/12 and here we are 4 days later and the driver has not delivered the package to the intended recipient. The FED EX tracking system stated that the packaged was delivered 2/12/19 at 9:06 AM to W Perez at 482 Front St Hempstead. That was not the intended recipient. The driver failed to simply go to the apartment in the building and properly deliver the package. My Mother inquired about this person and there is no such person in the apartment building. The package is now stolen and I am demanding a refund of $ 12.12. The driver needs to be fired. Imagine what other packages from other customers have not been delivered. You're losing business with this particular employee!
On Feb 12, 2019, I filed a complaint.Case # 0212922347, tracking number for package DT728842359662. I also have another complaint 1549740693 with FED Ex regarding this incident

On two different occasions my parcels were left leaning on my fence about 250 feet from the front of my house. The place both parcels were left was 3 feet from an open gate on a dirt road frequented by foot traffic. A lot of children pass by on their way to and from the school bus stop. The first parcel had a rifle scope in it. The second had a gun inside. It was a black powder revolver with a "start up" kit from Cabelas. when I looked up the tracking numbers, both said " left by front door" I am glad I picked up both packages instead of some child. Tracking number from Cabelas: 4732 4986 3308. Date 06/02/2019 I will send pictures if you like.

John Bass

My package was left at the wrong address. This is not the first time, we never know where we are going too find packages

the driver left my package (a living room chair) on my wet driveway in front of my garage. He could have at least knocked on my front door or left a notice of delivery. It should have been put on my front porch out of the weather. Luckily there was no damage.

delivery driver was rude and unprofessional my dog scared her. Actually I think they scared each other.. she was rude to me and wouldn't leave my driveway after the 3rd time I asked her to leave in a not so nice way she shut her door got in driver seat and just waved at me. We had a delivery that was suppost to come on Saturday and was told she tried to deliver it but Dog was in yard. Dog was not in yard. My husband and our Dog were not even home. so she lied my husband call this time and complained and is suppost to be delivered Monday now. but tracking is now saying Tuesday. It is stuff that I need.. I filed a complaint and sent several Emails for the first incident and have heard nothing. She the delivery person told me she didn't care if I called. now I no why she didn't care because she knew nothing would be done. case # 1231811163 most recent tracking # 480184550583
Vickie Benson
9348 Carey Road
Berlin, MD 21811
vickie9348@yahoo.com

Your driver was making a delivery at 1509 Easton Road, Warrington, PA today Saturday at approx. 12:50pm. The driveway he was trying to enter was shared by 3 neighbors (myself included). There was a hole in front of my mailbox and I was trying to fill it in with 4 bags of stone. I told him he had to wait a minute. I was almost done and he spend off and yelled Go fuck yourself and gave me the middle finger. He later returned about 30 mins later and mad e the delivery to my neighbor. If he would have just gave me another 30 seconds I would have been done. However...its NOT acceptable of what he said and did to me. I expect you to handle this professionally.
His FED EX truck license plate was PA ZLT8728

Driver whined about our driveway prior to snowfall. He doesn't like to put on chains, he doesn't think he can make it up our driveway and so on. Every other service UPS and USPS has no problem getting up to our house....without chains. So now here comes our package being held up because this moron won't do his job. We have to drive down to the end of the driveway to get our package when he calls us. We will NEVER use their useless service again.

FedEx Did not deliver lied about delivery, said customer not home or business closed. I was informed that the package was not even on the truck. This has happened more than (5) times. Can not trust FedEx, did not make an attempt to deliver, nobody had to be home either. I am retired and home 100% of the time when I have deliveries. I can prove FedEx did not show because I have security cameras. This is Indianapolis Indiana hub.I dread deliveries by FedEx because I don't know if FedEx will show up.

I have waited for 4 days for a package to be delivered was at home because I was told the package would be delivered on that day. I gave instructions for the driver to come to the back gate because I live in an apartment. The first 2 times they disregarded my instructions and came to the front gate and left a note. I was here all day waiting and found the note when I checked the mail. The next time I talked to customer service I told them I would not be home on Thrusday and asked them to bring it Friday and I would make sure I was here to receive it. Customer Service said the delivery would be made at 12:30pm. It's 3pm and they never showed so I called again and the woman told me after all this the package would not be delivered today and they would bring it tomorrow, the same thing I've heard for 4 days now. Customer Service Is of no use what so ever they have no ideal what their contractors are doing and no control to give out information on anything. Either the customer service isn't able to write down simple instructions or the drivers can't read. I give them the lowest rate possible and would never recommend anyone to use them for anything! I will spread the word about that if anyone but me doesn't already no it!

I am complaining about a FEDEX driver pushing into my lane and nearly running me over. I am a Costco customer. I got the car wash today at COSTCO in Boise, Idaho and., at 1030 a.m., I was driving on the road behind the store to go to the highway signal. The road is open, not closed to customers, the speed is 10 m.p.h. I turned right after the car wash to keep from going in the front of the store where all of the pedestrians are crossing. The FEDEX large truck was in the left lane, I was in the right. There was a hyster crossing the left lane going into the store and the FEDEX truck pushed into my lane and did not stop and nearly pushed me into the concrete divider to my right. Of course, I stopped in my lane because she wouldn't stop in hers which is the law and which she should have done to let the hyster go by. The FEDEX driver was a middle aged woman with reddish blond hair and I don't appreciate her pushy driving.

Hi. I would like to know why FedEx thinks its ok to trespass on my property and leave deliveries at the back of my house? We use the front door.

A package was shipped to me for something I did not order. I returned the package to the local FedEx office on N. University Highway in Coral Springs, Fl. The package has now been returned to me three times. I am totally disgusted with my interactions with FedEx. This is unacceptable that I have to continue to deal with this problem.

Fed Ex ground shipping ,,,,, a package was picked up by Fed ex ,,, on 20 Dec ,,in Oak Park , Wi ,,, it made it to Berlin, Wi, and there it sat for 6 days ,,, when it FINALLY did start moving again ,,, it made to Phoenix , Az on 31 Dec ,,, it is now the evening of 2 January ,, and tracking shows it still sitting in Phoenix ,,,, the estimated delivery date was Monday the 31st ,,,,,, Packages normally arrive prior the Estimated dates ,,, but it sure seems like your people are dropping the ball on this one ,,,,,, there is no excuse for this package to sit in 2 different locations for the times given ,,,, Maybe Fed Ex needs to clean house at middle level management if these people are not doing their jobs to ensure those below them ,, do theirs ,,,,, this little experience has bought Fed Ex a lot of bad PR

I ordered gifts (pair of ugg boots) for Christmas from Kohls Department Store, when it was not received I attempted to track it online with FED EX to no avail. I then did the optional cyber chat with a customer service rep who hung up on me after telling me to call a customer advocate, when I had already asked to speak to his supervisor. I called the number given and asked to speak to an advocate and was transferred 5 times (each time having to repeat my story and request). Each person spoke very broken english and had a great deal of difficulty understanding me. Initally, I was informed that tracking was not possible after 10 days which is rediculouse for a corportation as large as FED EX. After further transfers the eventual outcome was the same. I was advised that my tracking number was usless because fedex had pawned off the delivery to the USPS and there was not tracking available. I spend a great deal of money to have a box at the local UPS office so that I may ensure delivery or tracking of items that I order or for mail that I receive as I live rurally, and I expect better communication and service from a corporation such as FED EX. Meanwhile, a young girl still does not have her Christmas present. I look forward to a response from your company.
I have documentation of all converstions if you would like to review them.
Pamela Deeds-Updike

Today a Fed Ex driver left a package sitting OUTSIDE my garage. The garage doors were closed. By the time I found the package it was pouring down rain and package was soaked. It would have taken approximately 20 steps (and a little common sense) to put the package safely on the front porch. That way if it rained there wouldn't have a problem. And how did they even know how long before the package would be found??? Guess it's asking too much to expect decent service from them.

in that listing tracking numbers and all that would be useless ,,, I will say that there is no excuse ( even with Holidays ) for a package to sit in one location for 6 days ,,, It will be a cold day in Hell before I use or recommend to anyone ,,, to ship by Fed Ex ,,,, ,, a point in fact ,,,anyone shipping to me … I will request that they make a point of not shipping by Fed Ex .. If the Head Honchos ,,,can not do their job and ensure the people working for them .. do theirs ,,, then maybe it is time for a major shake up at Management Level .

I handed 5 packages to a Fed Ex driver on Dec 20, the Thursday before Christmas. Three of them were to be delivered Monday, the 24th, in time for Christmas. The other two packages were to arrive later, which was OK under the circumstances. The driver assured me he could take all the packages and they would be delivered in time.

It's now Wednesday night, the 26th, and supposedly the Monday packages will be delivered tomorrow. One of the packages was sent to a vacation address, but the recipient is now home, so I don't know what will happen to it. I asked FedEx to change the delivery address, but they said that was only possible if I created a full account with them SO THEY COULD CHARGE ME MORE FOR THEIR FAILING TO DELIVER ON TIME!

FedEx claims that their two different companies, and my 2 day delivery was not received by the Express division until Monday, the 24. Why should it take 4 days for an inter-company transfer to occur? If it takes that long, then the FedEx driver should have refused to accept the packages, knowing they would not be delivered on time. Pretending to be different companies but accepting the packages of the other means their not. FedEx continues to pretend to Wall Street to be one company, yet cheats its customers by acting as two when convenient.

The two day delivery now takes a week, yet Fed Ex says it can't issue a refund until after the delivery has occurred. Plus, even though the truck said FedEx, and the employee's jacket said FedEx, they claim it's not FedEx Express.

Thanks FedEx for taking a week for a 2 day delivery making numerous Christmas presents late, but still charging a fortune for their failure

FedEx hub in Valdosta, ga is an incompetent delivery service . They lie about delivery attempts and the drivers work only when they want to. All of the FedEx employees at the Valdosta, ga hub should be terminated and replaced with competent and honest employees who are willing to do their job efficiently. FedEx and DHL are the worst delivery companies on earth!!!!!!! DO NOT use FedEx for shipping SERVICE!!!!!!

Package was to be delivered on 12/18/2018. We live near Portland Oregon, and it is coming from California.... Today is 12/21. Info below. Still says the label was created. I want to know when it will be here. It is a gift for Christmas. I would like an email explaining when my package will be delivered. Also, your drivers are leaving packages alongside the mail box on the road. This is not safe! We live out in the country, and packages should be left up the driveway by the gate. All other companies that make deliveries can figure this out. Just a little common sense would go a long way to making package deliveries safer. Too many porch pirates all over.

Shipment Facts
Tracking number 473540397770
Shipment ID 473540397770
Reference 4783456367372
Anticipated ship date 12/10/2018
Scheduled delivery Pending
Service type FedEx Ground

package was supposed to be delivered between 8 am and 10:30 am this morning the 21st. package contains medicine that is temperature sensitive and costs $1900 per dose. package has to be signed for and I have been waiting here since before 8 am this morning and it is now 5 pm. this is unacceptable...especially if the medicine goes bad. does Fedex want to pay the $1900. this is the worst service ever!

I keep getting my boxes left in my driveway instead of on my porch as the label states.
This is about the 10th time this year. The last delivery was on 12-20-18. Tracking numbers 441984966349 & 441984966290
I call the local office in Sikeston Mo. every time. On 12-20-18 I asked them to come back the next day and put it on
my porch as I cannot lift them any more. (cat litter) I don't know if that will happen. I have been having to pay someone just to take 2 boxes
up the few steps to my porch. What else can be done as this keeps happening?

One of your driver hit my truck knot my review mirror off and take off I was in the window looking at him need to hear something.

784329601296 I’ve been waiting on this package for a week. It was said to arrive fri thw 14 then the 15 now there is no known date. I do understand these things happen. Although this was a Xmas gift that cannot be re bought and made In time. My biggest problem is I’ve called 3 times. And each time receive a different answer and place it was at and then told it was lost. Such poor service 2703145105 Heather Raymer. Thank you

I have been waiting for a week for my package waited and waited. I would go on to the website during school because I was so excited about it and I got home thinking it was going to be here today and being so happy about it. I spent 1/4 of my night waiting and watching for it. it didn't come when I was told it would be here! I am VERY angry now because of it. it has already been a week and I am very upset its not here.

If you can avoid it DO NOT SHIP fed x. They are not customer orientated. After communicating with customer svc at the local terminal to leave my package at a fed x location an assurance from customer svc. I received another door tag the next day. I call in again the same situation happens again. fed x is going the way of the u s post office. They are not customer orientated. There are too many obstacles to receiving a package if you work from 8 to 5.

Package was delivered to wrong address. tracking number - 814219910204728. Received notice it had been delivered and left by my front door. I was home when FedEx said it had been delivered so suspected it was sitting on a neighbors front door porch. A neighbor brought over the package the next day and said it had been left on his porch in the rain. At least I am lucky to live in a good neighborhood. I know mistakes are made but I would of been out about fifty dollars since I think FedEx would say it was delivered to the right address.

I rate you a big O. I have not got a package delivered to my house and your office will not help get my packages to the right house. the fedex express drive has NO problem finding my house. The first package he helped find. POOR SERVICE. YOU NEED TO MAKE PEOPLE SIGN BECAUSE YOUR INCAPABLE DELIVERY PERSONNEL LEAVE PACKAGES WHERE EVER.

I have filed multiple complaints with FedEx about their driver (Johnny) continuously to ring my doorbell to gain access to the building even when there are no deliveries for me.

I talked with his manager moments ago and she said that FedEx driver (Johnny) was told by the "building management:" “if he could gain access into the building simply leave packages.” All though reasonable---Well, FedEx driver (Johnny) rings my doorbell constantly even when there are no deliveries for me to gain access into the building as a means to drop off packages for other residents.

For two years, I have told the driver (Johnny) to stop! Yet my requests have been disregarded.

On November 15, 2018, at 4:17 pm, following yet another ring of my doorbell, I made my last attempt to talk to driver Johnny about ringing my doorbell; surprisingly, he was argumentative saying that I get a lot of packages. Well, that might be true, nevertheless, what I receive, when, or from whom is none of his business nor do I appreciate driver Johnny disregarding my request “to not to ring my doorbell when there are no packages, in particular for me.” The delivery on November 15, 2018, was for another unit.

On November 21, 3:23 pm, driver Johnny refused to deliver my package saying on a door tag; in short, not home for delivery etc. Of course, I was here all day anticipating my delivery. Seemingly, he did not ring my bell door. Following the text notification, I checked to ensure that both (front and back) doorbells were working correctly and they were. So accordingly, I filed yet another complaint with FedEx. FedEx management ensured me that driver Johnny would stop ringing my doorbell when there are no packages for me. I got my package on November 23.

Today, anticipating another delivery from FedEx driver Johnny used me as a conduit to gain access into the building. This time he had a parcel for me and another resident who "wasn't home."

Please know that I don’t wish to be used as a conduit for building access from FedEx delivery carriers when there are no parcels for me.

In addition, please know that I don't believe that driver Johnny was told to ring all residents’ doorbells to gain access to the building to leave parcels when a delivery is slated for someone other than the resident of the doorbell rung.

Finally, I believe that my "request statement(s)" are reasonable.

Your company listed my order number 5921878-177892. Tracking number 470921663777 as delivered today at 2:25. This merchandise was not delivered. I tried your online chat and was connected to someone so incompetent that after I informed them of the issue they kept asking if a coworker signed for the package. The package did not require a signature and coworkers do not reside in my home. I have recording security caneras. This package was not received. I did not realize Walmart used FedEx or I would never order from Walnart. There have been so many issues with FedEx being dishonest.

Missed the FedEx package that was sent to me. Slip on my door said to pick it up at my local Walgreens. I am sick with a respiratory infection, but dragged myself there at the specified time. No package. Called FedEx who told me that it was at a FedEx facility somewhere else in town and it won't be delivered again until Monday. Why did I drive to get it when I'm sick when it wasn't even where the tag said it would be? Customer rep said I'll have to drive to locale #2 to get it otherwise wait until next week for it to be redelivered (when i'm at work). There is a reason they are #2 to UPS.

The last three deliveries to 19745 County Road 39, Karval, CO 80823 have been left at 19891 County Road 39, Karval,) 808233. I have complained before but results are the same. Your fedx driver needs to understand there are two families on this road. I pay for delivery but yet I have to drive to my neighbors. This time the tracking numbers were 528221747578350 and 461197238681 coming from Walmart. I am extremely upset with this errors as I feel it will not be corrected.I have complained with the last order but to no avail. Please look into this and make sure that my packages come to the right address. Thank you.

For the past three deliveries of packages via FedEx the driver has dropped the packages on the front porch instead of in front of my garage as specified on my FedEx web page. I ask this to prevent packages being in plain sight for thieves. It's apparent that the driver(s) are not checking my FedEx requirement online. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET FEDEX TO COMPLY WITH THIS SIMPLE REQUEST?

I received notification of a PERISHABLE food order was shipped out on 11/13. It was supposed to arrive 11/14 - after all, it's PERISHABLE. There was a 'delivery exception' notification on the tracking on 11/14 - says "customer not available" returned to station. This is NOT ACCEPTABLE. I work from home and am home all day every day. I never left my house that day. This is not the first time that your delivery drive has LIED about attempts to deliver. There was no attempted delivery notification left on the door. Funny how this is what happens every single time i order something that uses Fed FUCKING Ex as their shipping vendor.

I paid $32.50 for priority delivery from Lake Charles, Louisiana to Dallas, Texas. I needed the document inside for a meeting at noon. It is now 1:09 and I still do not have my package. I called and was told that they sent my package from Louisiana to Tennessee THEN to Texas?????? Since Tennessee is having some type of weather issue they will not refund my money. Missing my meeting has caused NUMEROUS issues and my time and money to reschedule for next week. THIS SERVICE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! If you cannot stand behind you claim then there should be recourses for the consumer. You do business ass backwards sending it to Tennessee to get to Texas. I will NEVER use you company for priority again and will vehemently tell everyone I know do not trust you because you DO NOT deliver nor make your mistakes right.

I ordered off line with two day shipping .I was wondering on the day that my package was expected why it did not show up. The next morning my husband was taking the kids to the bus stop and found my package on side of the road over and eight of a mile away from my house sitting behind my trash can .We have had many deliveries to my house over the years.Besides leaving the package with my neighbor when they could not find my house. I never had an issue with a delivery service .I cant even describe how unprofessional and ignorant that I think of the choice this driver made when They said gee I will leave this package on side of the road next to the trash can( on trash day ) May the odds be in there favor of them finding it and not being collected or stolen!! ..

We received an antique clock delivered by FED-EX last week. The box looked great but the clock was broken in places.
One pane of glass was totally broken and another was laying in the bottom of the clock base. The door that held the glass pieces had come apart. The hands had come off the clock.The clock face and the WORKS had shifted forward. It was a mess. We were able to replace the broken glass with a pane we had here (we deal in antique clocks) and we were able to put the works back into place. The clock is not running correctly at the present time but we are still working on it. We do not want to return the clock to the seller becuse it wasn't his fault. But we are VERY dissappointed in FED-EX.

Even if you do nothing, I wanted you to know what happened. I am also sending a letter to Memphis with pictures of the damage. This was purchased on ebay. Patsy Pope 183 Dooley Road Ethridge, TN 38456
tracking number is 9622 0895 9 (000 000 0000) 0 00 7836 0085 5607 TRK# 7836 0085 5607
It was shipped from 477 S 700 E MILL creek IN 46365

Where do I start, first policy of only one delivery attempt at residential properties, Left tag that said I could pick up in Oakland Pa , fine get there it’s not there and can’t track ,computers down . Called 1800 number on ticket only to be told package in Oakland store some time later driver calls me and says it’s in store in Oakland when I go back to store (during rush hour) I’m told driver just brought it in . The least you can do is make exceptions on your delivery policy when you screw up.I know you don’t care but I will NEVER use Fedx again . And since I’m retired I have lots of time to tell everyone my experience .

The Fundraising company Razen Inc. that we are working with for our school fundraiser arranged for a pick-up of forms at our school today 10/25/18. They arranged for the driver to drop off an envelope and form for us to fill out and have him take with him. The driver did drop the envelope and form to us, however was very rude to us as well as the office staff stating "clearly we were not ready and I refuse to wait for this pickup" after he just dropped it off to us to fill out! I felt this was very unprofessional behavior and do not know exactly how I was to fill in the information when I was just receiving the materials. Very disappointed especially since we have worked with both this company and Fed Ex in the past and the driver has been very helpful in filling out the form when we received it.

I sent a package to the right address. I realized that I forgot to add a document then I stop and reroute the delivery to my workplace. I paid $48 for overnight to get the package to my work address but somehow they delivered it to my home address which I told the representative 3 4 times to deliver to my work address. Because of that, I lost $200 and plus shipping cost $48 = $250. That was a time-sensitive document.

I called back to ask a refund for $48 and you can't believe this. Representative telling me a story which never happened so that they can't do the refund. I have the voicemail from FedEx branch manager that confirm my above-mentioned story.

I am glad that they stopped and re-route the delivery and even its okay to tell they can't give me a refund but why telling me a story which never happened? You are saying that I am lying? Open up and listen to your own records! I have the voicemail from the branch manager.

Thanks for stopping and re-routing delivery but I am very disappointed with the customer service! who is blaming its own customer.

I dont think I ll use Fedex again.

Shipping tracking number 464117864530. A completely unacceptable delivery by a lazy driver. We live on a farm with a long driveway, but it is completely paved with easy access and a turnaround road. Instead of delivering our packages to the house the driver left them on the roadside on a rainy day. The packages were covered in plastic, but they could have been easily stolen from a busy road...not happy with your terrible delivery service!

I have had 2 deliveries in the past month and a half. Both times my packages have NOT been delivered to my store but to the front door of my home (different door each time). My store is beside my farmhouse and signage on the store stating such. Also, there is a large yellow sign in my customer parking with my hours. So, why on earth does the driver leave packages NOT at the business but at doors at a home that clearly are not in use? Both times I have had customers wonder if I knew I had packages out front. I would not have noticed until I got my mail across the road or was driving out of my driveway and looked at my house. It was raining today before a customer brought this to my attention, 1 box ripped and merchandise wet. I am NOT happy

RE:783241177303 Read the history! First I saw on tracking that delivery to me was delayed due to "wrong address" which was a lie and I called customer service and told the guy my address (on the ebay shipping label) was perfect. After my 2nd call I was told by FedEx customer service that the driver had been straightened out and package would be delivered by day's end which was a lie. Then I was promised (by email) delivery by end of successive days 3 or 4 times, which were all lies. Then tracking showed package was damaged and would be returned to the shipper! The tracking shows it was delivered back to the seller yesterday. I resent being lied to repeatedly. Until now I swore by FedEx for sure delivery. When I was working I always chose FedEx over UPS, DHL, and USPS to get packages delivered. This has been an eye-opening experience showing me how far downhill that FedEx has fallen. At best, based upon this experience, I can rate FedEx as pathetic. Management is non-existent. Nothing but recorded or CG voices unless you insist on talking to a human and then you get lied to just to get you off the phone. Pathetic business.

Today, October 23, 2018, at approximately 9:15 AM, I buzzed in a FedEx delivery personnel since I was expecting a package delivery. Via the CCTV, I was surprised to see that instead of delivering the item to my apartment, the FedEx deliveryman left the package in the mailroom. I went downstairs to pick up the package to find it on top of the heater together with the junk mails other residents left behind. The package with tracking number 4532 6029 4370 (Priority Overnight) turned out not the package I was expecting but it contained the new credit card sent by Cathay Visa in exchange for an old card that had recent fraudulent transactions. The deliveryman could have easily went upstairs and delivered it properly since I was the one to buzzed him in. The mailroom is accessible to all tenants and other people such as visitors and workers. His inability to do his job properly could have cost me more if someone had taken the new credit card, signed it and used it. Often than not, the FedEx personnel would leave the package by the apartment door or would slide it under the apartment door when it is a letter envelope. I think Cathay Pacific paid good money for a priority overnight delivery with the understanding that it would be delivered not only in a timely manner but with guarantee that each package would be delivered properly with utmost care.

Needless to say, I am disappointed with the inconsistent services FedEx have been providing. It is my expectation that this matter will be handled and taken seriously. Thank you.

Cindy Dy Buncio

Please explain, why my parcel /priceless for me/ from Poland /has been destroyed.
tracking # 782721896900
Sep. 28 at 4:47 pm l was calling 1 800 4633339 / check out your recording/
woman , after take from me adress and tel. # , ensured me , my parcel will be
delivery on monday Oct.1
Oct. 2 , at 9:10 am, l find out , parcel destroyed.
If adress was incorrect, what was wrong, send picture please.

REDIRECT OF PKG BY FedEx. - AE order placed 10/10 for 2 Day Expedited delivery. Should have received 10/12-10/13. Redirected by FedEx to Walgreen's 361 Bergen Street Newark, NJ. 07108. WHY? There was no attempt to deliver, No notice left, no contact. Upon investigating the delay I was given tracking #. Saw on10/20 had been at site since 10/15 and was due to be returned 10/20/18. Conversation with Customer Service resulted in being told change in delivery policy "in my area", 1 attempt and pkgs. will now be redirected to a designated location. Designated by who? If FedEx now has specific delivery policy for Newark residents, it needs to be posted. So we can make to decision to redirect service providers with merchants!

Case # 1018832256
I have already spoken with your business earlier above is the case number that I was given. During that conversation, we discussed the need for a second attempt and the time. The first attempt (on a wrong day) came at 9:25 am and I shared that I would be available at that same time the following day.
I have signed up for text messages to be alerted which have not happened. I was told I would receive a phone call in about 2 hours on 10/18 did not come. The package requires a signature so being home is important and without a text I was not aware that a delivery was coming.
The need for a signature was caused by a delivery that was made by a Budget truck. I was home and no one knocked on the door or rang the doorbell. The package was left on my side porch and it rained causing the package to be soaking wet inside needing to be replaced.
Not providing a time frame for delivery other than "by the end of the day" is wrong. I did try to track the package without getting any additional info.

Donna

I am referring to tracking number 652024373007319. We received notification that our package would be delivered by the end of the day 10/18 and needed a signature. My wife was home all day and no package was delivered. When I got home from work at 5:20PM I can confirm that the package was not delivered. We when received an exemption report via e-mail that driver attempted to deliver but no one was home to sign for the package. The driver lied; someone was home all day and no one rang our doorbell.

This is terrible service and unacceptable.We have canceled our order and will ask ANY shipper NEVER to use your service.

The delivery today was 3 boxes. The delivery was on time with no issues EXCEPT the delivery driver drove INTO our front yard to make his drop. Even though we live in the desert and our yard is sparse it does not mean we want trucks driving across our yard to the front porch for deliveries. I did not see the driver this time but if it is the same one we had a few weeks ago he has an attitude problem. We have FedEx deliveries many times throughout the month every month I hope we do not face this issue again.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Someone compromised my credit card and placed orders at a couple of online companies. The only way I knew about this quickly was a FED EX driver called and said that since he was in our area, he could just drop off a package at my home instead at Walgreens. I was able to close my credit card account and return the items back to the company. Fast forward to today- Oct 17th, I received an "thank you" for signing up for "FedEx Delivery Manager". I did not sign up for this service that is dated on Oct 3rd. When I called the 1-800-3339 number, I was directed to the fraud department and I spoked with a gal named "Brenda". She assured me that there wasn't an account in my name under my home phone number but my husband Thomas has an account. I could never make her understand that my home number was oblivious not used even though my name and address was used. I want it understood that packages with the address of 10066 Fernbrooke, Brighton MI 48116 should always be delivered to my home and not dropped off at any other location. I want verification from FedEx that this email was indeed read and assurance that your delivery service understands that all packages are to be delivered to my home. Regards Donna Haynes ph # 810/231-2560

I recently shipped two packages with Fedex Ground. One of them has been lost in transit. I declared $500 value for it when I shipped it, so I thought I would easily get the $500 consolation. However, it turns out to become a 2-month claim process that is still ongoing and is getting more and more ridiculous.

In short, I made 10+ calls in total. Each call is a 30-min torture.
Basically each interaction goes as follows.

Step 1. I call Customer Service (which is always nice to me). They will transfer me to the Claim Department.
Step 2. The Claim Department either does not pick up the call or picks up after 20 min.
Step 3. Someone from the Claim Department will tell me "Oh, we are waiting for you submit Form X / Receipts Y / Address Z / Explanation letter W. Oh, of course, it is our policy to not tell you what you need to submit and only to wait for you to call in to find out".
Step 4. I submitted the requested forms/receipts/information. I wait for another week, nothing happens, so I call again, back to Step 1.

Even though it is an extremely frustrating experience, my claim was approved after one month. However, I never received the check. When I called again, I was told to file a new claim. So I did. Once again, I never heard back (of course, it is their policy to wait for me to call them). I called again two weeks later and was told it will be processed.

Today, I called again to follow up. However, two agents on the line both claimed this shipping never existed. The tracking number corresponding to the lost package now says "does not exist". The agents also explained that their system automatically deletes tracking numbers after 6 months. But since my label and shipping were created two months ago, it could not have been deleted. So they think the only explanation is that I never gave the package to Fedex.

How could this happen? Well, maybe the Fedex system had a glitch. But the agent told me "That's not logical" because millions of other tracking numbers are fine. I totally agree, that is not logically indeed. Therefore, the only explanation I can think of is that some employee from Fedex, annoyed by my calls, DELETED MY TRACKING NUMBER. Well, I did save a "Status Update" from August, which showed the package has been picked up, and even travelled one hop and was on the way to the next hop.

What's the lesson? Well, don't purchase insurance from Fedex, If your packages get lost, don't even bother to seek repayment. It will ruin your mood for two months, and you won't get money back. Plus, you will be the one trying defraud Fedex. Other than that, keep using Fedex. What choice do we have?

I had 3 large boxes that were due to be delivered to my house today. The website said delivered--I didn't receive any boxes.....the delivery driver left them at someone else"s house!!! Luckily, the person was honest and drove them to my house!! With GPS--there's absolutely no reason for this to happen. Tracking #: 417518781347, #424244370946, and #417518781542 :(

I had a package delivered after dark; the next morning, we had a shower (rain) and the package was soaking wet. Why? Because it was left at the gate instead of at the door, which is covered. Another small package containing batteries was also wet. I don't understand why the package wasn't delivered to my door step? I would like to know.

I am so upset. FedEx said they delivered a package that was more important to me than anything in the world. It was never delivered. I have the delivery receipt for the other half of the package that was sent to me y email and nothing for the package I never received that they said they delivered on the Oct 3rd. I was on the phone for over 2 1/2 hours too e told that it wasn't their problem. They delivered it and left it on my door step. I live in apartments in a gated community with nothing ever stolen. No delivery ticket for that part , but I have the ticket for the part that I did receive. LIES LIES LIES. This package is irreplaceable to me. I am going to the Dallas/Texans game on Sunday, I am going to meet his favorite current player and wanted him to sign it for my dad s memory. something that my dad and I did my whole life. He is gone now and I am devastated and I was passed to 14 different people and was finally told it wasn't FedEx s problem. Shame on you! SHame on you!

No one ever showed up to remove the boxes that didnt belong at my address Thanks Fedex I had to pay someone to remove them so I could get into my door..

Packages heavy boxes left at wrong address up against door so you cant open the door Boxes tore up merchandise destroyed Multiple time Last time Sept 21 2018 Called was told someone would be back to remove boxes Two hours no one shows up Called again got a very rude person who had very bad
english was told to move them myself or just throw them away Asked to speck with a supervisor stayed on hold for about 20 min finally spoke to Ken Explained it again for the third time Was told someone would come move them Never showed Had to get my husband to move them and deliver them to right address So technically Fedex owes him some money for doing their job This has happened so many times Address is on side of trailer packeages were left under it so they knew it was wrong address Boxes was stacked and crushed Someone needs to lose their job because they arent doing it Very unhappy customer We order alot and my daughter does too so its not like they arent here at least twice or more a week

Subject Mentioned POD(packet) Picked by Your Pickup boy Rohit as on 13/09/2018 (Jagraon/Punjab) but still packet not received by our HO Team (delivery Address) & unable to Track POD. Please Find Attachment POD Receiving provide by your Pickup Boy.
I request to you Kindly update the Status where is this packet .
POD No- 812926789037

As you will see our important mortgage papers were completely destroyed because some driver who was too lazy to deliver to the house decided it would be ok to leave this in between 2 mailboxes in the pouring rain!

Shipped four package (pictures) Saturday. Had them shipped to 16000 NW 59th Avenue Suite 1, Miami Lakes, Florida. But after checking their status this evening found out they were delivered to Hialeah Gardens, Florida.

Tracking numbers are: 782799223206, 782799211279, 782799197866, 782799190472.

Would like to know why they were delivered to he wrong address and would appreciate a call back. 601-954-4858.

A Fedex slip was prepared on Thursday, August 30 for overnight delivery. The package was out in a pick up box around 12:00 pm on the same day. Friday August 31st, instead of telling me a delivery time, I was informed the package would be delivered Tuesday evening. We put it the right box, we filled out a form for "Overnight" delivery, but somehow no one knows where my package is, they just keep telling me "You must of put it in a box that had already picked up".

I am a student studying in Indiana University. Before coming to this university, I studied in Dean College which is in Franklin. I stored my suitcase and stuffs in the company called Collegbox. After I arrive Bloomington as a transfer student, I call Collegebox to send my suitcase and stuff to my current university in the early of August. However my suitcase is missing until now. Collegebox claims that my suitcase was picked up by FedEx, but FedEx has lost it. This is a big surprised to me since I am an international student and I keep all my clothes and everything in my suitcase. FedEx said they lost the label of it and they could not locate it.

I ordered my replacement phone and today was very important because I have personal matters to attend and I decided to stay home because of the fact that FedEx is known in my area for not delivering packages unless you are ready at the door/they wont even come to the building they will scan and run and say you didn't reply. of course FedEx isn't the only but I paid for fast delivery and honestly its frustrating that you guys hire people that are too lazy to deliver packages. I Understand its summer you deliver millions but its their job why when they feel like the days to long the just choose to not deliver but I know they don't even try because they NEVER leave even a sticker on my door or at all I have to check my tracking number if I didn't you wouldn't think they even showed up. one time I found it outside of my building on the floor. it a 3 flight walk up they can ring the bell if doing their job is too much. I WILL COME DOWN I get so a few that will bring it to my door and I tip because its just that shocking. but the reason I'm asking compliant isn't because I just love missing out on a days pay because new Yorkers rent isn't high enough and everyone loves losing money. I'm complaining because the person choose to ding and dash the personal matter I tried to finish is incomplete and I guess we cant get a casket for a funeral I stayed home and ended up still missing the phone. all I ask is if can hire people who don't mind doing their job signed Antoine scott

FedEx driver left notice without option to redeliver. Notice indicated pick-up at 3225 Fillmore, San Francisco. When I called to verify, the clerk indicated they were very busy and put me on hold - never to return. This package weighed 13 pounds and required transportation to pick up. When I arrived, there were two clerks, no other customers, and neither clerk acknowledged my presence. After calling out twice to them, one (Roy) begrudgingly came forward, grumpy and irritated to be disturbed. I do not consider any of this experience to be good customer service, and suggest you review your employees' behavior. I sure did not receive any service that would reflect positively on your company.

Package delivered to neighbor's driveway. Driver had to be blind stupid or intentionally ignored me. My house is the most clearly marked in the area.

Driver drove truck into soft yard on both sides of driveway and through flowers and over hose pulling up rotted plants and leaving huge grooves.
He shouldn’t drive up a driveway if he cannot back down.

The last photo shows what the planting looked like before. I had just planted 50 sprigs that he ran over.
I want someone to put my yard back like it was or give me $400 so I can hire someone

On Monday August 6, I received a package from HP with a printer, in the morning. Using the same box and a return label I called FedEx for a pick up and I was told will done during that afternoon.
Around 7.30 PM a driver came but, after seen the label said that he can not take ground packages and to call again FedEx.
In the new call I was told that the driver was to be today in my house most likely about the same time that was yesterday.
Since was passed noon and since I saw the track of FedEx passing in the street I call again. This time I was told that the pickup will be tomorrow between 8AM to 8PM.
This again means another day and a long wait.
I did not take the package to some of your locations because I'm 84 yo, the package is a large box (24"x 24"x 21") and around 30 lbs.
It is hard for me to believe that a big company like yours is unable to provide a better service: 1) if the driver was here and I was not asked about ground return, was not my fault, and the driver should pickup the package 2) If somebody again make a mistake have to be a way for a company to dispatch any driver to pick up the package
I know I can not improve your company behaviour in this opportunity but, maybe you could make changes for the furure.

Sincerely

Isaac Blum MD (ret)

every time I receive a package fed ex there is a problem, the last package was delivered to my neighbor at the same time he recieved a package , before the package was late then they called and asked if I lived here how hard is it to find a 40 x 70 brick building that is 40' tall and has a sign in front yard by driveway saying 4673 my address ups , speedee usps etc all find it with n problem just fed ex this is ridiculous I can even understand if they cant find the address but when you are at my neighbors and deliver the package there it is inexcusable 4430 1497 1980

Hello my name is Wesley Cobb my Address 24378 East 813 Welling Ok 74471 tracking #447641546104 I found my item at the bottom of my driveway today 8/4/18 it should have been deliverd at my house but it was not. it was left were anyone could have picked up and took off with it . This is unacceptable it must be deliverd at my house from now on. I order thousands of dollars worth of merchandise on a regular basis if it continues I will use ups for all my deliveries they may be a little slower but they at lest deliver to my house. would like to have feedback on this situation before my next order. Thank You for your help

2 deliveries in last month.First one sat at the Sacramento hub for 4 days before finally leaving, total delivery time ended at 11 days.Next package meandered across the country and made it to Tracy Ca. from there ,instead of going to the Sacramento hub, it was sent to outside Portland Oregon .I live in northern Cal. about 2 hours from the Sacramento hub.Package returned to the Sacramento hub days later, and now delivery has been pushed back 8 days for a total estimated delivery time of 17 days. Thats 17 days....NY to Cal. Sitting here,pissed off ,knowing that if seller had sent item ups or usps,i would have already had it. Knowing that package had traveled up the interstate, within 2 miles of my house ,traveling about 800 miles round trip to pretty much end up back where it started. I need this package, my week was planned around the estimated delivery date and you guys farged it up.....yet again.....You watch nascar?....you should continue to sponsor Denny Hamlin until he dies ,he could be like 80 years old out there ,getting in the way ,messing other people up.He will never win a championship and most of the time, while his teammates are winning races...he sucks.You guys are a perfect match......friggin perfect.....you both suck. Finally ,from now on ,I will only make purchases that do not use your company for delivery, I don't care if its the greatest damn sale in the history of mankind.....never again

My package has been at the fedex terminal for 6 days still no package delivery. I have called for 3 days straight and only got excuses and promises to be delivered next day. Yet next day no delivery. I want to file a complaint on Kent, Jill, Jason, and Michelle at customer services.

I need to have the zip code fixed on my account (FedEx rep typo). Because we haven't done a shipment in over 6 months - I'm being told the only way to get this fixed is to ship something to myself (done today at about a $19 cost) to create an invoice (in 3 days). This while I'm trying to send out 26 packages for a marketing program.

Typically when one uses a delivery service you expect to receive your package on time. This is one area where Fed Ex truly separates from its peers. You can always rely on Fed Ex to not ship your package, not inform you and to have a glitchy and poorly designed website. It is truly a pity that Apple insists on shipping with them. I sure would like to receive the things that I pay for but Fed Ex has something else in mind. But I suppose they have a better idea of when I should get my mail right?
Best to leave this to the so-called professionals who take thee business days to print a label for something to be delivered elsewhere in the same state. Just like with most Airlines if you want basic service you better pay extra. Do not expect to get your package within a weeks time unless your willing to pay more than a college education costs.

The delivery man assigned to deliver to 1596 Whitehall Rd in Annapolis, MD, at approx. 2:00 on July 31st, had an extremely nasty attitude and was very inappropriately dressed, as his shorts were down low for us all to see is undergarments. Not a good representation of your company.

This is a place of business and it is clearly noted on our front door where to take the deliveries. He proceeded to pound on our door so loud and hard it brought everyone to the front as it sounded like it was being busted into. When told where he needed to take the delivery the attitude that shown through was totally unacceptable and appalling, the look on his face and his mannerisms spoke volumes. We observed him throw the boxes back onto the truck and slam the doors to proceed to the correct area. We will be inspecting our merchandise carefully for any damage that may have been caused from his lack of care. I am absolutely astonished by the behavior of this person who is supposed to be a positive representative of your company.

I HAD A PACKAGE 61290983275125621985 , COMING FROM CHICAGO IL. (7/17) , IT ARRIVED AT FEDEX ( AURORA , CO. 10:41pm 7/20 ) , HERE IS WHERE I WAS LIED TO , I WAS TOLD THAT MY PACKAGE LEFT AURORA CO. 12:06 am , BUT THE INFORMATION TO USPS FROM FEDEX WAS SENT TILL 1:59 am 7/25 , IT ACTUALLY DIDN'T TILL LATER THAT DAY , I SHOW TWO DIFFERENT ARRIVES AT THE HENDERSON CO. FEDEX , WEDNESDAY 7/25 3:34 pm & THURSDAY 7/26 6:33 am , ANOTHER LIE , THE USPS RECEIVED THIS PACKAGE THURSDAY 7/26 6:16pm , AND DELIVERED IT TO ME FRIDAY 7/27 10:23am , TWO DAY LATE , FEDEX HAD THIS PACKAGE IN AURORA CO. FOR FIVE PLUS DAYS , BEFORE THEY GOT IT TO THE USPS , THATS TOTALLY UNEXCEPTABLE SERVICE FROM A COMPANY LIKE YOURS TO A CUSTOMER LIKE ME , I WANT SOMETHING DONE ABOUT THIS FOR ME NOW AND FOR ANY FUTURE CUSTOMERS NOT TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH EVER AGAIN ... JOE

Held my package for 4 days without being able to call me to tell what's happening. When I called,I was treated with disrespect and still wasn't able to tell me where or what's happening with my package. This was a express priority service which is 3 days but its a 7 workings day already!

used fed ex for my business in Stuart fl for many years With no problem. EVery time I have to use them in. Ocala fl
They deliver when ever they fell like it I can have a package tracked for delivery today and not get it for 2 or three days . Don't have this problem with UPS . I can not control incommunicado star rating -10

Today, 7/21 at 6:11 pm one of you FedEx trucks purple and lime green writing decided to run over two of our SEnterra Lakes subdivision ducks. They were in the middle of the street and he did not stop. He went straight through and ran over them. It’s all on video. It happen on SEnterra Lake Blvd cross street Valhalla.

We have it on video which has been posted on Facebook and turned in to a news reporter!!!

This was a complete heartless act!!

Conchita Reyes
Creyes121@gmail.com
832-647-0016

My address is 160 S. Will Rd. Coal City, Il. 60416. Received e-mail on Wed. July 18th. stating package can't be delivered. Track # 419970427659. My address is correct. I called Fedex to tell them this address is correct. Well same day I got a phone call from a guy about a mile down the road from me and said my package is at his place. So when I was about a block away I saw the local Fedex truck so I stopped & asked him if he just delivered said package and he replied yes, very rude tone. He can't read addresses. He was told that address is on my mailbox. I told him I got a call & was going to pick it up so I told him go get the package. Driver delivered my item and he asked if the address was on the other side of my mail box & I replied yes. I wasn't very happy about all this simply that this driver by the name of Nick was very rude and had very little pride or concern about his job or others. He also said he's been on this route for a year, well not so, there was another guy on this route about 4 months ago who was a very good people person. Oh, the Fedex location is out of Romeoville, Illinois location, so this driver must drive out of that location. Well anyway, you's know who the driver was by my address & the route area. Thanks so much, Ron.

I am not very comfortable with the way one of your managers Jamie and Fedex in general handled my complaint over the phone. I had two invoices 739586101 and 234047984 with Fedex which I might add was my first unlike purchase. I paid the full amount $194.65 through unline banking and quoted the 739586101 invoice. This money was received and only the 101 invoice paid. No one can tell me where the $107.77 was applied but my 984 invoice was sent to Services Financiers NCO. Inc for collections. I advised them the invoice paid in full but my family and I continued to receive daily calls of harassment. Jamie was in my opinion rude and showed little regard for just how uncomfortable this experience has been. I have asked for a letter of apology with the assurance my credit rating is still unblemished and that the collection agency is aware of the issue and that it was the fault of FedEx. Jamie suggested his personal apology was the best that could be done. The first two agents in customer service, Stephanie where I was disconnected and Ann id# 3572468 were most helpful and understanding but I quickly learned there was a major disconnect between Financial and Customer Service. To Jamie's credit he was only one in managerial position to take my call. I believe that FedEx must do a much better job of making the customer feel understood and not dismiss the issue in fact making the customer feel it was their fault as I did with Jamie. Take ownership FedEx and stop passing the buck. There was no attempt to call me to let me know I had a $107.77 credit balance because as Jamie put it FedEx is a huge cooperation with way to many invoices to start checking to see if customer has other accounts. In this case one other with the balance owing exactly the same as the amount that went to some unknown account. How often does FedEx do this. To suggest I was at fault is well no words can describe my frustration. I can only hope this email will rise above the weeds and finally land on someone's desk who has the answers and can do the right thing. I am assured by Jamie that his manager will take the time in her schedule to call me back in a timely fashion. Also he insisted that someone in Financial would do the same. My cell should the person reading this require further explaination is 519-868-1867.

The FedEx driver more than half the time delivers my package to the wrong house. Yesterday my package was delivered two blocks down, on a prior occasion, my package was delivered two doors down. On another occasion, the tracking system stated my package was delivered, it wasn't there. I reviewed my camera an hour before and an hour after the package was supposedly delivered, it never was delivered. I have had only three packages from FedEx delivered properly to me. I always cringe when the company uses FedEx, as I have experienced inefficiency with this company. UPS and Amazon drivers have never once lost or misplaced a package, and they make a delivery to my house approximately five days out of the week. FedEx needs to hold their employees accountable for the deliveries they make. I would think FedEx would want to provide a service where the customer does not need to locate their packages around the neighborhood. I told Chewy.com if FedEx cannot deliver my items to properly to my house, I will cancel my account with them.

According to the FedEx tracker my package is taking a world tour. One of their stops was just 1 hr 20 mins from my address. Instead it came within 10 mins but right on by. They even went right on by a major hub and continued another 700 miles west to Seattle/ Tukwila, WA. My package should have been delivered today. Because they don't give a damn it is going to take an addition 3 days. I tried the Ask FedEx thing, but they refused to address the issue. I will avoid ever using them again. I have experience with UPS and every thing works very well. NO PROBLEM. FedEx needs a major overhaul and a crash course of common sense. Why would they add at least 1400 miles when it could have been delivered ON TIME! How do you justify a 3 day delay over coming within just minutes. I will in the future make every effort to choose UPS over FedEx.

On Thursday (7/12/18) the fedex carrier dropped off a package at my address. NOTICE I said at my address and not my house. A number of times this year your carriers have left packages at my mailbox which is street side. when I checked the tracking it stated DELIVERED _ LEFT AT GARAGE. I would like my packages delivered to my HOUSE not street side.

The package delivered on Thursday was definitely manhandled by fedex. maybe it was the man loading the packages, maybe it was the carrier, I don't know. But I do know for sure that a fedex employee threw that package so hard that the contents came out. The contents was placed back in haphazardly and a piece of tape was placed on the open end to barely hold it in place. a two hundred dollar item!!!!!!! never had that problem with UPS or USPS. Wish I could rate you NO STARS

My package, tracking # 448267920512 has been out for delivery 4 days in a row with NO ATTEMPT. Your customer service supervisor "Nestor" location id: CURC was unable to help me at all. Refused to say anything but that package will be delivered tomorrow. REALLY.....I have seen this and heard this for 4 DAYS NOW. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND SHALLOW CUSTOMER SERVICE. I expect better from you, shame on you FEDEX. I am so disappointed and unless I have resolution, I will SLANDER YOU THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA AND EVERY PERSON I SPEAK WITH.
OVERSEAS CUSTOMER SERVICE.....SHAME ON YOU !!!!!! I AM FURIOUS AND WANT A PHONE CALL FROM A SUPERVISOR IN DENVER COLORADO IMMEDIATELY.

WAITING WITH DOUBT...…

Janis Griggs
303-258-6086

On 7\11\18 Amex shipped us a replacement card. While our address on the envelope was correct, the FedEx driver delivered and left the envelope at the home of an HONEST neighbor who brought it to us. This driver is so careless he\she should be fired for leaving a credit card at the wrong address!!!
Art Girard

I have tried to get a shipping lable for 1.5 hours your teck suppert say drive to new York for a shipping laybel there is only one
office that can make shipping laybells up here in Scottsbluff Nebraska and every one I talk to don't understand English good
they tell me I must drive to a bigger town to get a shipping card what the f*** I can't under stand that how do you people stay
In business now they say I need to go to another mailing company that fed ex doesn't make shipping labbles anymore this sucks

we need help up here

The driver claiming that an attempt was made to deliver my package either went to the wrong address or is not being truthful. I, my brother and my mother have been home all day waiting for this delivery, fedex number 781715759484. No one from fedex rang our doorbell.
A driver was in front of my home between 11am and 11:10am and I spoke to him. He stared at his delivery sheet and proceeded to search the truck for my package and was unable to locate it. He stated that he and another driver split the packages to be delivered and that the driver would be in my area between 1 and 2pm. I received an update after 5pm indicating that an attempt to deliver my package was made and no one was present to receive it. This is not true being that I was home all day waiting to receive it. Please followup. Thank you.

FEDEX Ground Delivery person in Virginia Beach Virginia twisted his ankle while making a delivery to my property. He refused companies workmens compensation and has hired an attorney to be compensated by the homeowner for medical expenses. I no longer want FEDEX to deliver packages to my properties.

This is the second time in just a little over a month that we have not gotten a package when you say we're going to and this is unacceptable! Now I would like to know why you seem to lie to people about the date they are to receive a package when you know good and well it will not be delivered then. There is no reason for this at all. Fedex is supposed to be this big reliable company. It sure doesn't seem that way to me. When you tell us a package is to be delivered today, we expect to get it today. Why have we not received our package? And when the hell will we get it? Our tracking number is #Tracking # 448259561719

Reference Tracking Number 4403 8782 6588
Address: Melvin Woods
512 Glen Canyon Dr
Fayetteville, NC 28303

On June 30, 2018 at approximately 1:55 PM a FedEx deliveryman walked
Across my lawn and through my flower bed and place a package on my
Porch.
I would greatly appreciate in the future the person making a delivery to my
address use my driveway and not take a shortcut across my lawn and through
my flower bed.
Thanks,
Mr. Houston Woods
512 Glen Canyon Dr.
Fayetteville, NC 28303

I paid $50 for print and delivery.
On 6_20 Delivery next day Did not happen. I had been told
it will be here 23, then 24 the on 24 I called filed complaint. Someone called back. To say Address Error. But We verify that Adress was correct. I went to depo and picked it up 85 miles away I want a refund.
P.O.Box 301Cecilton M.D. 21913

Around the middle of March of this year I ordered a car cover from Walmart online. The item was shipped..... and this is where the nightmare and frustration begins! Just last week, (today is June 27, 2018) I finally received what was the THIRD shipment of my car cover. ALL OTHER ATTEMPTS had been returned due to delivery 'exceptions'. I finally contacted FedEx upset needless to say and began asking them questions to ask their driver regarding what he met when he was at my 'residence' supposedly making the delivery.
I learned that at one point he had walked into my front yard and left it to the side of the yard. I told FedEx that in order for the driver to have left it in my front yard, he had to walk past my front porch! He was at the wrong address. Another time I called them and they contacted the driver, the driver told them that I had a large pit-bull chained up in my front yard and he was unable to access it..... I don't have or own a pit-bull! He was once again at the WRONG address! I then asked them to have the driver call me the next time he was ready to deliver my package. Well, NO phone call was made but another delivery exception was filed! I was pretty fed up by this point in time, and almost 8 weeks over due, with endless emails regarding shipment notifications received, and one day low and behold I see a FedEx truck pulling into to the driveway! You could have knocked me over with a feather. As the driver got out, and unloaded my parcel, of which there were two, one I wasnt expecting yet along with my car cover. He stated that 'he had been here before' and I told him yes, numerous times in the past. He just chalked it up to a 'brain fart' moment!
So, I now have my car cover after almost 10 weeks have passed, along with another parcel for an item I had won off an auction site I frequent. (NO NOT eBay!) ~ and the package, which I watched him drop onto the ground by over a foot, and was marked vividly in red and white FRAGILE TAPE ALL AROUND THE PARCEL, and BEFORE I realized that was also my parcel!!! was accepted. However. When I opened this other parcel, it was broken! I figured I would chalk it up to those things that are, and simply replace the broken glass on the artwork.
Fast forward to one week later.....and I receive another email notification of another attempt to deliver to my address....and once again another deliver exception has been filed! I immediately call FedEx support and begin another complaint..... and I also ask them to escalate this complaint to someone in charge at the actual facility that my packages come through with the assigned driver.
This was today, at approx. 2 pm the FedEx truck shows up again, and goes into the back of the truck, and I hear packages being moved around and then a loud thud! Bang! and then the driver moving again inside of the truck towards the exit. He has a large parcel with him and the whole top of one side has been smashed in! This item was also damaged only this time it was a lamp which I am not able to repair or replace easily! what so ever!
Upon discovery of the damage to the lamp, I got on the phone once again to customer service to #1 explain the damage to this parcel and the other parcel I received a few days ago which was also damaged!!! and to advise them that I did NOT receive the phone call I was promised from the facility where the driver is out of.
So tonight, as I sit here steaming but not wanting to cost anyone their job, but wanting my parcels delivered in a timely manner and intact? I cant decide if I want to scream or cry~ On a side note. Yesterday, when this last parcel to me was to be delivered, (but another deliver exception was filed instead)~ FedEx was HERE making a delivery to my house! They delivered a parcel that was meant for another address to another individual, where the only thing that our addresses shared, or had in common was we live in the SAME CITY! (once again I will point out that my own parcel which was due for that day was NOT delivered as stated above) it was not delivered until today! The driver while he was here delivering my parcel, did ask me about the package delivered by mistake and I told him that I called the phone number on the outside of the package for the people the package was to be delivered to and told them I had it here and they were more than willing to come and pick it up! The person who picked up the parcel told me that she advised her husband to also file a complaint based upon their dependency of obtaining the parts they order be delivered ON TIME so that they can keep their customers happy!
I told the driver when he asked me about the package delivered here by mistake the day before, that I called the people and they were here and picked it up in less than 5 minutes. His offering of today? "Guess he was in a hurry and didnt read it close enough...." more unacceptable 'excuses' which do little to sooth or restore any confidence at all.
The two parcels which were damaged when I received them, are themselves not replaceable as they were purchased from an antique sale. I have never had broken items before when FedEx was used, and I have never had an issue when the USPS or UPS services have been used, So I am not left with any other alternative but to advise the companies I deal with who offer different shipping handlers to NOT use FedEx for any purchases I make from them! I spend a small fortune in shipping charges which average anywhere from $80 - $200 per package- several times a month! You would think that FedEx would value my business and at least attempt to resolve these issues with me, but as I stated before, I have not even received the phone calls I requested to make a formal complaint regarding what has been taking place with me. Is the drive deliberately damaging my parcels? (Today sure sounded like it!!!) because he is mad that he himself could not remember where I lived so he kept returning to the WRONG address repeatedly?, AND without bothering to call me when I supplied my phone number? 10 weeks is a long time to deliver a parcel that should have been delivered within 3 days time frame and took 3 re -shipments from the supplier to make it here finally~ I had hoped that FedEx would at least attempt to resolve this issue satisfactorily, but so far not even the phone calls I was promised have been made. Being left with no further recourse, I have advised the companies I deal with each month who offer shipping options to NOT use FEDEX when sending any packages to me! I stand a good chance that I will get them as promised without hassle and damage!

A pair of car tires were delivered to my residence but left at the bottom of my house steps, which I was unaware. When I walked outside my house to leave to the store, I saw them.
I do not know if the delivery drivers are supposed to just leave the items and not knock. My items could have been stolen since I was unaware that they were outside.
It would be greatly appreciated if the delivery drivers could at least, do a courtesy knock.

tracking # 7050 0428 3020

I fell getting my package from front porch. I am in a wheelchair and have signs to deliver to back porch. 2nd time this happened.

I do quite a bit of online shopping and in the last couple of weeks the packages have been delivered but they are left in front of my carport instead of under the carport near the door. Most of the packages are quit heavy, why are they no longer delivered to the door or at least left under the carport. We have been experiencing heavy rainfall, there is the possibility of the boxes getting wet if no one is at home.

Fed Ex lost my package while collecting it. They say that there is no scan showing the collection of my package, however my University has a log showing that they passed on the package to the FedEx guys. The customer service is useless and does not help in this matter. It has been seven days since either have lost such an expensive package however FedEx has taken no action whatsoever, other then making excuses about how they are still looking into the claim.
The package had a laptop sent out for repairs and I cannot work without the laptop. My boss has been shouting on my.
The least they can do is reimburse me for the loss, instead of denying that it's not their fault that he package was lost

-Re: Tracking number: 409483292079 On Thursday, May 31st, called fed ex customer service and check on line. My package was to be delivered June 1st with signature ordered by seller. I stayed home from work to receive this package, did not leave the house, and called Fed EX about 3:30 on June 1st to see if they could provide me with some window of arrival so that I could run an errand. I was then told my package was in Texas and would not be delivered on June 1st. I was told my package was in Arizona. I said I wanted file a complaint and they told me someone would be returning my call within two hours. No one called.
On June 2nd (today) i called around 9:30 to be told by Eric (?) that the complaint had not been filed and he filed it. He also told me someone would be calling me within two hours. No call yet.
Spoke to customer service again around 4 pm today, June 2nd. Then was transferred to Sheila in ground tracking department who tried to tell me that someone named Rosa in her dept had called and left a voicemail. UNTRUE. Rosa is either lying or called the wrong number. Sheila told me my package left AZ for CA Bottom line: I don't know where the package is and neither does Fed EX Beyond unacceptable experience!!!!

The driver didn't bother knocking or delivering the package. I took 2 days off from work to receive some important housing supplies. When I contact customer service, they tell me my only option is to drive all the way down to their pickup location in another city to get it now. Terrible service and terrible customer reps who made me wait and didn't connect me to a supervisor or refused to register a complaint.

My son paid 63.00 to send me a overbite priority from Florida. He was guaranted delivery by 1:30 the next day. It finally got here at 3:45. Far from 1:30. Why pay high dollar and y'all make promises you can't keep. I will use UPS from now on.

I have a package that was to be delivered from my daughter and it is not here and when I spoke with your last person in customer service he was not pleasant at all if this is how you treat your people I will make sure my family never use your service again. It appears someone would know something but with your company no one knows a dam thing. Unbeliveable

Have feedback for FedEx?