FedEx Complaints Continued... (Page 3)

233+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call FedEx corporate: 1-800-463-3339

I've had it. Do anyone know how to sue Fedex? Fedex has denied one claim too many. Does anyone know if you can go thru small claims or AAA (arbitration). I don't care that this is only a $100 claim- people should not let Fedex get away with this kind of thing. The use of these scanning devices has created a syndrome where Fedex drivers scan these packages as delivered though they have no poof that they have delivered these packages to correct address. And Fedex routinely just denies claims despite the $100 insurance because they claim to have PROOF.

My brother was home at the time the package was supposed to have been delivered and left on front porch. They have 4 dogs that bark like crazy when anyone comes to the front porch whether they ring or knock or not. My sister-in-law gets home from her job at almost exactly the time the package was supposed. I don't advise anyone to use Fedex- the drivers are careless and in a hurry and don't check these addresses. My brother says they are dependent on GPS devices that are not always accurate. And the drivers are talking on their cell phones and listening to the radio at the same time they are doing deliveries.

You are better off with the USPS because your local carrier at leas who you are.

Waited for weeks for my ink jet cartridges for my fax/copier machine, tracking said YES they were delivered to my front door, that didn't sound right at all. they never leave it there on account of my fenced in yard with a pit- bull in it. so they said the driver would call me in a few days, that never happened. so I filed a claim, 20 days later they said " Unfortunately , upon completing our investigation , we must respectfully decline your claim." what good was that? in other words, sorry your fucked, goodbye have a nice day.........it reminded me of the movie cast away with Tom Hanks on a secluded beach with all those packages scattered around him. or maybe like in the movie I'll get my package in 4 or 5 years, anyway it turned out that it was delivered to my neighbor who came by saying , Oh we forgot to tell you about your package that we got from Fedex, sorry about that. Ridiculous foolishness lives...

Tracking # 993022472703457 (4 items) Package picked up 1.31.15 - Package on truck for delivery in Henderson , NV on 2.7.15 _ Driver could not find my address; needed more information. I called FedEx Tues. 10th talked to Cindy I believe. She told me needed more information Apt did not have enough #s. I ask her to read delivery address they had . She read my address correctly 8122 W Flamingo Rd Space 56 Las Vegas ,NV 89147. I ask her what more did she need . I said space 56 is a Manufactured Park and the driver would know that if he went near the address. we have Fed ex in here all the time. She said she would put on truck for delivery Wed . Today is Thurs. I could have walked from your office to my address in a day. FedEx has had my package for six. Do you see a problem here? Pony Express in 1800 would have been here quicker. Twelve Days and Counting.

I am having constant delivery problems with this company. Fedex is not a service I would choose personally for shipping needs! Every delivery that comes to my door has been left out to the elements,they don't ring the door bell to let you know you have a package I have watched the driver leave packages out in the rain and walk away while I was home looking out the window, my packages come opened up? I can't believe that they are still in business the customer is definitely not a priority to them the service is despicable!

An item bought from Amazon prime with free, two day shipping, shipped via FedEx Package not delivered, tracking page says: "No attempt made, delivery scheduled for next business day". This was the day after the tracking status said: "Business closed or no one was home" even though we were home all day! Now, the item is still on the truck and FedEx customer service says it will be delivered tomorrow.

Sent large Christmas pkg from Brantford Ont Dec10/14-still no results finding same..pkg was passed off to Canada post in Dartmouth NS (1hr from destination-Canning NS) and missing since..I was not given this info regarding Canada post taking over and this did not happen last year. very dissappointing that grandson did not receive his gifts!!! and still has not.. Labeling of this pkg was small and because was packaged at depot I asked if I should write directly on box as well and was told would be sufficient with your printed label.. I will not send fed-ex again as delivery now is in two systems making much much more difficult to track!!!! Still hoping this pkg will be found(as sentimental gift also enclosed from deceased grandpa) Value I placed was $200.00 but also want my postage returned as well.

Today is the third time I went to mail a package from this fedex location. The customer service is horrible, there is one particular lady there that is rude and not helpful. Very low on staff and can’t be any slower not to mention some of the employees aren’t sure what their doing. I thought fedex would be more efficient, friendly than the U.S. Postal Service but this location is the worst I’ve ever seen. The address is; 3815 Veterans Blvd, Metairie, La. 70002

I have so far received no reply to my complaint of 10.04.2013. As the contents of that package were of considerable value I think the way the delivery was carried out by your courier should be given some attention. No instructions that the package should be left with a neighbour had been issued by me. Whenever I am away from home and expecting a parcel I leave a notice in the porch “Please leave parcel in porch”.

This request was not necessary on the 10th April as I was at home. No attempt was made to deliver the package, the ‘Sorry we missed you’ notice was left as a result of your courier’s reliance on the statement of a neighbour from whom he had obtained directions to my house. The neighbour’s suggestion that the package should be left with her was followed without attempting to verify the claim that I was not at home. It is disturbing to conclude from this incident that FedEx couriers will hand over a package to anyone who happened to ask for it.

Today 4-11-13 the driver delivered a package with a tracking #912952760817380. Their normal drop of is on my front porch that has a roof over it. It is raining and they probably didn’t want to get rained on so they backed up to my basement door and basically pitched it out in the rain. The contents are a wood veneer and it is clearly marked on the outside of the box and is unuseable if wet. This sheet of veneer costs over $150.00, fortunately I arrived home before the water soaked into the contents. The next package that is left out in the rain I will tell the shipper to use UPS.

Your Driver delivered our package to wrong address! It was a prom dress we’ve been waiting for since las month! The next day no one can figure out where it was dropped off and driver can’t remember!! Employee at 72nd and Q street in Omaha, Nebraska suggested I go out and buy a new dress. She didn’t seem too concerned that you lost our package!

I ordered a new phone on 4/3/13 order number 90410555480164. It was delivered to a non existent address. It was sent to 2 Cottage Place Gardens, Apte 2E. The Correct address is 2 North Cottage Gardens, Apt 2E, Yonkers, NY 10701. It was returned back to you. Fedex confirmed with me that it was delivered back to you 12:00 noon yesterday, and signed for by C. Ruben. Twenty-Four hours later I have called you and there is no sign of the package although the tracking number confirms the return.

I have been waiting seven days for a Fedex phone that was delivered incorrectly by the mistake of you worker and I am paying for the mistake. I was just told that nothing can be done until after Friday. This is not acceptable and blatantly unfair. You took my money, but you are running into problems with your employees, your systems, and your records and I am paying for it.

This should be fixed immediately. I was also told that if the Fedex order was cancelled, it would take a week to get my money back. I want the phone. What is the advantage of cancelling the delivery to redo this all over again? What do i have to do to be treated fairly? I have talked to eight different people and am no closer to getting my phone.

Dear Sirs, I am so frustrated and fed up with FEDEX that I cannot even express it. And, I do understand that everyone makes mistakes in life and in business but when I do make a mistake I learn out of it and I also do everything in my power to correct it!

Yesterday, I was supposed to receive a package with important papers to take on a trip Thursday (tomorrow – March 4) morning.

The delivery address was:

The sender had given me the tracking number and surprisingly, according the tracking information on your system, the package was already delivered. Where ever to, it was not delivered to me even though I was home all day long.

Here is the tracking information:

After I had called this morning (March 3) about 9 a.m., I received a call back from the North Miami Beach office and was informed that the driver misread the address.

And, for sure, there is no Apt. 43 A in this building since IT IS A SINGLE FAMILY HOME!!!!! The driver obviously even received the authorization from his supervisor to leave the package at the totally wrong address with NO APT. NUMBER, the WRONG ZIP CODE, and the TOTALLY WRONG PART OF THE CITY!

Can we ask for more educated decisions combined by driver and supervisor?

Watching and hearing all this, wouldn’t you also react the way I do? Is FEDEX paying such low wages that it is forced to employ the dumbest people in this country – illiterate and brainless???

To continue the story, I received one more phone call from the North Miami Beach station in the early afternoon that they have made another unsuccessful retrieval attempt for my package and that they will do one more in the evening. Nothing else I would have heard if I would not have been proactive and kept calling.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I wasted my entire day today in order to get this package delivered to the right address. And, this was not the first time that I had problems with the delivery of FEDEX packages. My neighbors and associates just tell me the very same frustration.

Most of them went to UPS but I cannot tell the sender which company to use. But, in the future, I will ask beforehand and simply not order anything from companies anymore using FEDEX! I can do without this frustration and wasting my time! The Internet will get this story as well – a great add-on to the already plenty of horror stories about FEDEX allover the world!

I hope you at least have the decency to reply to this complaint and offer a little something as a customer satisfaction after this nightmare!

I finally received my package on march 3 at 8:40 p.m. after I was talking to FEDEX all day long, otherwise nothing would have happened!!!

I have ordered items from a company I have used many times. I recieved a Fed Ex tracking number which is invalid. The message indicated that the parcel was attempted to be delivered on Jan.6th. Since we weren’t home, the driver delivered the parcel to the local post office.
Took the message to the local post office and they knew nothing about this. Seems that they see this action frequently and it is fraudulant. Is there any way that your company can research this and correct it? This message came up on my spam!!!!!

My tracking number is 526984604345, the tracking information of the package says it was delivered January 11,2013, 9:08 a.m. and signed by initials of FP my name is Michelle Williams, and I have no neighbors on either side of me home at this time of the morning. I have cameras on my house and no one came on my porch. I called the same day at 3:00 p.m. because the tracking information on the internet showed it was delivered in the morning, they said they would call the driver and have the driver locate the package. I received a call at 5:21 p.m. and the representative informed me that I would have to wait until Monday for the package to be located she also informed me that it could have been delivered to the wrong address.

A Fedex driver just left my place a while ago. On his way out, it appears he closed my gate. The gate is attached to a bent pole I haven’t been able to fix yet because of the weather. It’s sufficiently skewed that the driver had to put great effort into closing it, I was unable to put it back where I had it.

It appears he felt such a misguided sense of propriety as to hang a sign on the gate, on his way out, reading “Keep gate closed.”

This gate, even when in a condition that it can easily be opened and closed, is usually left open to aid the the delivery people in their haste to drop off packages. The house is 1/10 of a mile off the road and no one comes in here but delivery drivers, a few of my neighbors, my wife and myself.

Why did your driver treat my property as if it belonged to him? Are all Fedex employees Democrats? Is that the sourcce of disrespect for private property? This can’t end well. It was never a problem in the past, why now?

On Saturday (1-5-2013) the driver left 2 packages at the end of my driveway at the street. On one of the packages the driver wrote the address of where the packages were to be delievered, also wrote that the driveway was too long. He also left at note in the mail box saying that the packages were left by the sign post at the end of the driveway. We have had many other Fedex delieveries and they have been placed on the front porch. This is unacceptable of the delievery driver, there are too many people looking to steel packages that have beed delievered and left on porchs, not to mention when they are left at the street. The address is 3877 Burnt Pond Rd Ostrander Ohio 43061.
Thanks
Jeff Sparks

The past 3 deliveries from FedEx that we have had have all been female drivers. The 1st driver dropped the box in front of me and themn walked away. Then the 2nd driver was walking up to our front door so I went out there and went to get the box from her. I asked her if the box was heavy and she said no then she handed me the box which was very heavy and she said “not for me it isn’t” and she walked off to her truck. Today the driver came to our door and slammed the box on our front doorstep. We have a Licensed Daycare and she woke some of the kids up. Where did our male driver go? He never dropped our boxes and he was always very nice.

I live and study in India, study program is tight such that i can’t have time to visit my family back home. Such was the case at the end of 2012 when i decided to send a package to my family to assist them at Christmas. FedEx took my parcel and promised me three days. The website tracking page showed me DELIVERY EXCEPTION after more than three days, and it’s the same at this moment after almost three weeks. The normal post office will cost me less and deliver at about this time. Yet they more money from me, betrayed me before my family, and their local offices in Cameroon are having out of service contact numbers online. Whether they deliver my package now or not, it is useless to my family now, and before i ever die in this world, THEY WILL PAY FOR MY DAMAGES.

Hi All,
I was supposed to receive the shipment against the POD(800994290758) on 24 Dec 2012.I have not received this shipment yet.3 times i have raised the complaint in the fed ex customer care services also but every time they assured the delivery in 24 Hours
I am genuinely frustrated with this service.I am not going out of my flat as i am waiting for the courier but they are just giving false commitments

Please help to get my shipment delievered

Prateek

I was to receive a package fron eddie bauer for 4 days it was at a fedex location ,they webset site would say it was out for deliver, but was never but on the trucks . Did not know till Christmas Eve when I call there 800#. Went down to there center 40 minutes away.There was 2 hour wait and overwhelmed customer service. I never received the package.They will not send to the person who the gift was for, I will not see this person for months. Fedex wouldn’t even send me a voucher or discount to ship the package out. Please let me know if there is a goverment agency to complain about big companys.

I guess that fedex off loaded my package 9102901001300283010970 to the local USPS which they say they put it into my box at 10:35am. I went to mail box at 12:00 everydsay at this time duriong lunch and got the mail and this box was not there. Did she put it in the right box? I thought when thanks were shipped by fedex that they had carriered it to the door. I am holding Fedex smartpost responsiblee for the loss of this item. Giving it off to another service does not let fedex off the hook for this loss.

Track # 612161716783324
12/11/12 Tracking system says delivered to front door @ 1:20 pm. We were home and nobody delivered anything. I called FedEx customer service. They told me it shows it was delivered. IT WAS NOT.
They said it would be investigated and they would call me back. They never did, I had to make every call. On 12/13/12 this was really bothing me how someone you pay and trust with your package would not really give a damn. I drove around the block and found a house with the same house number but different street name. Found nobody home, so I left a note for them to please call me.
The next morning the resident did call me and said he did receive the package and called Fedex, and a white van had picked it back up.
I called FedEx again to tell them what I had found out. They said the driver brought it to my house and no one was home so they left it on my porch a second time. Which they did not. We were home and if someone comes to the porch our dogs will go nuts, barking.
Wouldn’t you think if you lost someones package you would want to deliver it in person to make sure you could verify it was received and case closed.
Anyway they told me to contact the shipper and report it to them and they will send out another one. I called the shipper, they did not have anymore, but I could order something else. I did not want something else but ended up picking out another item which I didn’t really care for. Someone in this transaction (Fed Ex) is lying but that’s what I get for not using UPS.
ONE VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER!
Shipper: Leather up . com
Customer no service: Fed Ex

It is Fri, 12/7/2012. It was about 2:40 pm, I was driving down Sunnyside Rd, going about 45-46 mph (in a 45 mph zone), when Fed-ex van #112096 came speeding up behind me like a bat of a hell, you could tell he was going more than 45 mph… Then at the light I turned onto 64 hwy, going to Alma, I was going about 50 mph (in a 55 mph zone), when he came passing probably going about 65 mph. What the heck, I know you guys are in a hurry, probably wanting to get home or late, but do you have to kill someone in the process??? Slow down

Stayed home expecting an urgent package from FEDEX. Monitoring online status. Suddenly saw “Delivery exception. Customer unavailable or business closed” we looked outside and there on the door was the non- delivery sticker stuck to the door. The door bell never rang nor was there a knock on the door. Since both myself and my husband were home and sitting mere feet from the front door, I called FEDEX and complained. They said the driver would return with the package before 7PM. At 6:10PM I looked at the online status and once again , the dreaded “delivery exception, customer unavailable…”

I looked outside and again there it was, another non delivery sticker!!! At this point I was livid, no door bell no knock on the door. I called FEDEX again and they once again said the driver would return tonight with the package. At 8PM no package, no updated online status. I called again and was told there were no drivers available to bring the package. This is totally ridiculous. Why would a driver come to the door and not knock or ring the door bell? Why would FEDEX give such mixed and faulty messages? Very poor customer service, but an apology.

Legal documents were sent to us from Florida to Freeport, Grand Bahama, on 16th Sept, with our name, street name & number P.O.box number & house telephone number on the FedEx label. After 3 telephone calls from sender asking why we did not return the signed legal documents, we told them they had not yet been delivered. The sender said they had been tracked, delivered and signed for by a person named T. Williams, on the 19 September, in Freeport. This individual turned out to be one of the staff at the Freeport office. We only found this out when my wife went to the office on the 4 October, that is 15 days LATER.

No explanation was given, for the documents not being delivered to us, and I feel this is not a very professional or acceptable way to run a Courier service. People paying for a premier service expect a premier service. We could have received these documents through the postal service, in the same time frame, at a much lower cost to the sender. The sender, who also sent a return FedEx envelope which was a Intl. Priority, should, in my opinion, be afforded some form of compensation.

The FedEx shipment is not delivered yet to the receiver because of custom payment is required for the shipment. Therefore, the status must reflect the actual. I called today the customer service on 920009999 & I had to call 3 consecutive times because everyone replies said to me it is received by the receiver while it was not because I was in contact with the receiver in MOROCCO. They keep me on the line until it is cut off. During the last call, they told me to call MOROCCO customer service which I did & they told me to real thing. Now the status must corrected so that I can track it because the shipment is still with the customer service in MOROCCO & not submitted yet.

This is the last time I deal with FedEx because I am not getting the help yet no body is replying to my e-mails & even calling me for clearing the issue. I will raise this concern to the higher management of the company out of kingdom.

I was driving thru the parking lot at the Gene Autry Center in Palm Springs on May 25, 2011 at approx. 4:35. A Fed-Ex truck was sitting, idling towards my left, the driver apparently reading something on a clipboard or some type of manifest, map, whatever. She wasn’t driving, just sitting there. I had NO stop sign, and was on the main lane to leave the parking lot, while she was in a side lane…like in a parking place. As I proceeded to drive past her, she SHOT out of the space and out in front of me causing me to slam on my brakes to avoid hitting her…then she threw her arms up in the air like it was MY fault!!!

She then drove like a bat outta hell…breaking the speed limit…I know this because I was trying to catch up with her to get her license plate number and truck number and I had to speed to do it! I followed her, getting the info, and she turned off, I presume to a Fed-Ex yard because there were 3 other trucks all heading the same way…this driver nearly caused an accident and then was RUDE…I am keeping a clear distance from this area from now on. Her license plate is 6B80046 and the truck number is 229354 PSP.

I hope she has diarrhea over this because I nearly did when she bolted out at me!!!

Yesterday, 3-23-2011 I sent e-mail to webmaster@fedex.com AGAIN explaining in more detail how a money order sent by my customer in Denver,was never sent to me,… & somehow ended up in a FEDEX bank acct. in Penn, #180452250, almost 24 hrs & no acknowledgment or answer…. Mr.Mari had answered my lst inquiry saying something to contact your claims dept. on “this shipment”, …shipment was picked up & delivered OK, what happened is that money order given to FEDEX was never sent to me,… & was deposited in FEDEX’s acct.on 2-3-2011,… please acknowledge ASAP. THANK YOU, ReHo LLC, El Paso, Tx

Hi, We have shipment under clearance at Fedex for the past 2 months and the shipment has not been cleared. When we send mails to update the status no one come back with reply. We are regularly following up with the Fedex executives and no one provided the right status and the required information. One person at Fedex finger pointing the another. We need the shipment and we have ordered based on the requirement. If it reached beyond our expected time then there is no purpose of the shipment. If the project gets cancelled or if it not used for the right project. I hope at least my Fedex compliant may take action to clear the shipment and deliver it to our end with immediate effect.

FEDEX AWB No : 867291108510

FedEx shattered almost everything in my package. I paid for $200.00 insurance on my package plus shipping, and they sent me a check for less than half that amount. That does not cover even half of what they broke. The box looked like they ran it over is what my family said when they received it. I have used FedEx a lot in the last three years and I ship about 3 packages a month. If they don’t fix this i will never use there service again. What i shipped was antiques for my granddaughter. These were things that were her great great grandmothers on both sides of her family. They can not be replaced! If they make things right with me i will gladly come back and leave a better comment…but right now i am very disappointed with FedEx.

I was doing a favor for a fellow employee. He needed a tail light for his car and could not find it locally so I told him I try and find it on the internet for him since he does not have a computer. I found a site that for 6.99 they guarnteed me that with in 24 to 48 hous they would find my part. The next day I get e-mail with the address of a broker in New York that had located my part. I contacted the company, paid 80.00, 40.00 to the broker in New York and 40.00 for the part that was comming out of Jersery. The broker gave the wrong address to the Fedex shipper in Jersery. Insted of Court the sent the package to Street.

The address where this STUPID Drived left the package was a vacant house. I Mean clearly vacant Steve Wounder could see this house was vacant. Fedex told me to go to the address and retrive the package. I went there and there was nothing. Being Dec. 24,th someone thought this was a christmas package and stole it. The broker got his money, the shipper got his money and I have nothig. Fedex told me the shipper had to file a claim. When I spoke to the shipper he told me it was between me and Fedex he got his money. I have had fedex leave packages outside in the rain, on the outside of my gate on the ground.

Fedex has to be the worst delivery company in the world. No respect for their coustomers or their packages. Therir drivers are anything but professional. tomkry4450@yahoo.com

Package scheduled for Fedex”Home Delivery” today, January 15. Have watched the tracking updates closely, as this is an urgent package. Situated myself literally 5 ft. from the front door, with inside door open with only a full-glass storm door between me and the outside. Check tracking at 11:30AM – “delivery exception: customer not available or business closed”. Umm… no FedEx truck has even been on my road all morning. I can speak from my own watching for this urgent package. If it doesn’t show up today, they will reattempt Tuesday, January 18… 3 days too late and a major inconvenience. She also said the option to pick it up at the fedex warehouse would not be available until next week.

My aunt had a box of her items shipped to me by Fed Ex. She was dying of cancer, and, was tying up loose ends because she did not have long to live. She boxed up 6 items for me to have as keepsakes. FedEx destroyed 3 of the items, never delivered ANYTHING, lost 3 of the items, and, did not so much as call or write to me to ask if I wanted the broken items. They threw them in a DUMPSTER! I’ve called them many, many times over the last several months. My aunt died on Sept. 1, 2010 and I am glad she didn’t know this was happening. These were items chosen by her, for me to have, to remember her! FedEx has completely dropped the ball.

Have feedback for FedEx?