Denny's Customer Service

Contact Denny's Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-733-6697

Need to contact the Denny's? You can call customer service at 1-800-733-6697, this seems to be the best number to contact. No alternate complaint line was found at this time. We could not find a company email address for Denny's, their feedback form is linked below.

You can use the official Contact Us feedback form on their website to leave feedback or comments about your experience at your local restaurant. The company is also quite active on social media it appears. So, if you do not get an adequate response by phone or email you can connect with Denny's through their Twitter account or on the official Facebook page.

Founders Harold Butler and Richard Jezak opened Danny's Donuts in Lakewood, California in 1953. Jezak left in 1956 and Butler changed the concept to a coffee shop open 24 hours every day before later changing the name to Denny's in 1961. Today the chain operates over 1,600 restaurants around the world in over 12 countries including the United States, Canada, Mexico, Japan, and New Zealand.

The chain is known in North America for offering 24 hour dining at cheap prices with sometimes mediocre service. Today the corporate headquarters can be found in Spartanburg, South Carolina. If you would like to mail a letter, the address is 203 East Main Street, Spartanburg, South Carolina 29319.

Denny's Contact Information

• Denny's headquarters address

• 203 East Main Street, Spartanburg, South Carolina 29319

1-800-733-6697

9am-5pm EST, 5 days a week

Browse reviews of other Restaurants

Top Denny's Complaints

The table was dirty, and was a bad odor around seat or table. Service was bad nobody acted like they knew there job.
Unprofessional. Was it every one's 1st day on the job. That's what it seemed.
I won't be going back!!!

Custom service was not so great.Server wasn't well familiar with !venue prices or discounts. No Value menus was offered. Frozen cook burns on Cakes.

To whom it may concern: We went into Denny's Too Eat..The Food Was Horrible!! I gotten the chicken fried steak,It was so hard ! Over cooked.. My husband gotten the Pot roast dinner ,NO POTROAST!! All Gravy And Onions ,No meat !! .. Unbelievable!! The Server Apologize! Did Not Fixed The Problem!! I have never went into Denny's And had problems with my Meals.. The Server was ok .But could of had better service too fix the problem .. My address is 154 Shaw Ct.Lot#24 East Freedom Pa... Please call me concerning this matter ..814-317-7473.Thank You ...cleatta shaw

Went to Dennys / San Leandro, CA this evening - 4/30/19. I ordered a "Lumberjack Breakfast" with all sausage, wheat Toast & a diet Coke. A young witness, who appears to be in her early 20's, slim build, soft spoken, appear to be of possible Asian decent (I dont know her name) but She was the only female waitress on shift at that time, assisted me and my brother. I've seen her prior times, I'm sure she's familiar with our faces.. She took my order. Bro didnt eat but drank water and sat with me. I also ordered Sugar Free Syrup for my pancakes. My food arrived in a timely manner. She delivered the food and left. While waiting, I finished my diet Coke and my bro finished his water.. I realized I also needed some hot sauce for my eggs. I also realized after taking fork fulls of my pancake it was feeling very mushy and paste like in texture. So as I forked thru the pancakes, I realized, the pancakes weren't done. So I tried to eat around parts of it and finally had to stop. I was eating slow, using my phone.. and talking with my bro - so time went by..and my waitress never ever returned to check on us..at all. The restaurant wasnt full. It wasnt half full. So after waiting an unusually long time, hoping to see her, I finally had to get up and go to the front counter for help. When I got to the pay counter, I noticed my waitress on that side area preparing an ice cream type order. She noticed me, then came to the counter. I shared with her that I wanted another Diet Coke , water for my bro and some hot sauce. I didnt mention the uncooked pancakes then because I wanted to show it to her when she arrived at my table. So I went back to my table, by the far end of the restaurant and waited. Eventually a Male waiter approached the table with drinks on a tray and said he was dropping off our drinks..and hot sauce. I tried to mention the pancakes but he quickly let me know he was there to bring my drinks..and moved on. I understood he wasnt my waiter so I just waited. And we waited. I know we had to have been there about an hour.. So I was really surprised our waitress never, ever came over to check on us. I finished my food and was drinking my Diet Coke. At some point I noticed the diet coke tasted a bit stronger than the 1st one I had...and I took more sips and realized, this wasnt diet Coke but a regular Coke drink. I'm diabetic! I cant drink regular soda like that! So that freaked me out a bit.. I finished a few more bites of my food and was ready to go. The waitress finally showed up to the table. I expressed to her my concerns .. I also mentioned the uncooked pancakes. She offered to have me a new oder of pancakes made, that I could take to go. But I was finished with my food and simply pancakes to go...wasnt of no interest to me ( what am I going to do, go home and eat pancakes?). I told her that was okay...but she could adjust the bill if possible.. She never apologized and didnt discount my bill for the pancakes, that I noticed. I went to pay the bill and asked if there was a manager on site. The guy who I paid my bill to said no Manager was there. So I paid and left. Me and my bro are familiar faces at this Dennys. We have eaten there too many times to count. We have a great repore with the staff there and are usually always treated very well. So I'm a little disappointed we had this type of experience, this time..

my husband and two grands went there for our sat event the service took a long time to get drinks and the food was awful ,my grand daughter and I had nachos they were put together like slop the server said how was your food I told her twice this was awful sourcream was overtaking everything ,like feeding a dog all she said was im sorry my has food was soso and my grand son was ok.

Primarily I've been coming here at this restaurant # 6679 for over 5 years. On this day, this greeter/hostess was extremely rude, got her menus while we just stood there, we had to ask was she ready to seat us. I don't even know her name, because she didn't say it. I understand people have bad days, but why stand in the front. Why be a greeter, its called a greeter for a reason. Can someone at your company or store please contact me in regard of this situation. Thank you

We have gone to the Fernley NV Denny’s three times and every time it has been under staffed and cooks and servers have had attitudes or have seemed disgruntled and treated not only us as if we were burdens but others while we sat in the restaurant. Me and my family will never come back.

I have always liked to eat at Denny's and have the Breakfast Biscuits, gravy & hash browns at $4.79 until the last two times. I eat at the Bullhead City, Arizona Restaurant. I asked the waitress if there was a new cook because the gravy tasted just like they took a salt shaker & poured it in. She told me they changed the gravy to another one & want to change it back to the old one again. Evidently you haven't tasted it yet or you would recall the gravy from all your Restaurants. This is a BIG Health Hazard. Why change the gravy from the old one when it was perfect the way it was. You can believe I wont eat at Denney's again without calling first to see if they have changed it back to the old one again. Please try it for yourself to see how serious it is.

Marybelle Silva

we have tried the dennys on hwy 25spur in the bowling alley in Brunswick ga. we will not be back to this store nor will the 8 other people we were with, We knew we were in trouble as a 4 top left and was complaining about their meal never came . But we wanted to try one more time, It went down hill fast , After being greeting very nicely buy the wait staff , We waited for our drinks quiet a while . Then they came but forgot one water. Ster waiting quiet a while we went and asked to speak to the manager. She said she could not help as as she was interviewing at 630 pm during dinner time and we would just have to wait. very nasty tone. When we reacted to it she said we had to leave so we did very quickly and will not be back or recommend this venue. The on one ex 29 is very nice .

on 04/05/2019 3:30 am. I order 8 orders of pancakes.
pancakes were burned.

on 04/09/2019. at 4:15 am I order 2 order of pancakes and was bringing my familky for breakfast after a long drive from Mexico City.

host took my order and manager got upset at host. and host told me Dennys was closed???? I thought Dennys was open 24 hours...

and why she took my order and then told me store was closed.

Makes me feel I was refuse service because I complained about large orde of pancakes was burned.on 4/5/19.

I didnt took a picture because It happens once in a wile. But to be refuse service for pointing a mistake out. makes me upset and will complain about it.

I hope something is done about it

Arrived to eat w/wife @ 1 pm, order taken @1:10 pm + 2 cups coffee &1 juice. Meal served @ 2:55pm+another coffee ea. Waitress said reason for slow service, morning crowd had just left&cook was very busy.Two sections in restaurant, one was empty at time we arrived,our section less than half full.One couple arrived right after we ordered. They left after more than 30 minute wait. Will never recommend or visit this business.We had same experience previously, was contacted by manager, seems nothing has changed.I want to call CEO but nothing will change. God Bless. Lawrence Mendoza

I arrived at Denny"s today @ 11:15, was seated at 11:25. Waiter took our order @ 11:30. He brought us our drink which consisted of water and a coffee. By 12:15 we still did not have our food. Now I know it was a Sunday and it is busy. but lots of people that arrived a lot later that we did were getting served their food. our waiter was spending a lot of his time with a couple that was seated in back of where we were seated. At this point in time the people that sat next to us that had only been seated 15 minutes prior were served their food. I this point I got very angry, and went and explained to the lady at the counter what had happened. I offered to pay for the coffee, but she said I did not have to, at this point she went to investigate what was going on. I was hungry and angry so I just left. Denny"s I went to is 2322 S Mooney Blvd, Visalia CA 93277. I did not get the name of the waiter, but he was Hispanic male with a man bun on the top of his head. Very bad service. My address is 344 N Shasta Ave, Farmersville ca 93223

THE DENNYS ON WEST 150 th st in Cleveland Ohio NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN ASAP. Very unprofessional. And the service SUCKS. Managers need more training in CUSTOMER SERVICE. Michelle and the manager in the morning suck. Denny’s really needs to do better.

soy cliente de los restaurantes dennys ..
hice una llamada al restaurante para ordenar unos nachos pero le pedi a la persona que contesto la llamada que porfavor me diera el pico de gallo separado y pues a los 45 minutos llege al restaurante y recogi la orden y pues me habian rebuelto todo …
regrese al restaurante y pues les dije que me habian revuelto la comidas
solo era de quitarle el pico de gallo y pues darmelo por separado..pero un senor de la raza blanca salio de un solo y me tiro los $ 10 dolares y le dige que no queria el dinero y me dijo que no podia darme todo separado y le quise explicar que no queria todo separado solo el pico de gallo .y no me dejo ni hablar y pues me dijo que no me hiba a vender nada ..le pedi el nombre y me dijo que se llamaba BOOB .soy hispano ciudadano americano ..PERO ESTE HIJO DE PUTA RACISTA..cree que el restaurante es de EL.. tratando a las personas como basura ...
no tengo nada en contra del restaurante porque soy cliente de ellos ..pero esta persona deveria de irse de ahi ..
lo pudiera escribir en ingles pero quiero que mi comunidad sepa de esta MIERDA RACISTA ..

why don't they tell you they are out of something when you place your order. we have experienced a decline in the over all process of ordering and food quality at the Fernley NV dennys seems to lack supervision

Entered the store stood for 10 mins. They sat us down the ten mins later sat another party down and immediately took their order yet were still wait8n on any word from anyone. The hwy 9 store in sc off hwy 85 the worst service ive had in years. They intentionally ignored us. We asked for a manager and they all scattered like cock roaches.

I went to the Dennys located at 4111 Timberlake Dr, Pontoon Beach, IL 62040 to enjoy a good hot meal and noticed that the Manager Clent was outside in the parking lot smoking marijuana.

WE WENT TO YOUR WATERTOWN ,NY RESTAURANT SATURDAY MORNING, WAITED A LONG TIME TO BE SEATED WITH HARDLY ANY PEOPLE IN THE RESTAURANT, 10 MINUTES WAITING TO ORDER, TOOK ORDER AND WE WAITED 35 MINUTES AND WAS TOLD OUR ORDER WOULD BE STARTED AFTER SEVERAL IN FRONT OF US HAD ALREADY GOTTEN THEIR ORDER AND THEY CAME IN AFTER US. NO EXCUSE FOR THIS TYPE OF SERVICE, WE LEFT AFTER WE WERE TREATED POORLY BY YOUR WAITRESS. DONT KNOW IF I'LL EVER GO BACK

I had Dinner at Dennys in Sneads Ferry NC, I go there twice a month, tonight my food was over cooked. I did tell the waitress, (Jess) all she said I am sorry. then the waitress sat 2 adults and 2 small children right behind me, Dear god that was awful, the mom argued with her Daughters, then the Husband started, gave me such a head ache. I did not finish my meal , I paid the bill and left. I did give the waitress a tip. Be a long while before I go back to that particular Dennys. However this isn't the first time , My food was over cooked.. I have always been told we are training new cooks.. So I guess they are in training all the time. please get some good :Cooks : in there..

My two young kids and I went to Denny's to eat. We were put on a list and they sat 3 groups of people that came in after us. So we left without eating. I find this so rude and I'm so upset I don't even know what to do besides never go back and never give Denny's business again.

Auburn Maine Denny’s 11:40pm-1am (possibly be here longer) Lisa who is in shift right now has been incredibly disrespectful, disruptive, and unprofessional. She took over 30 minutes to even take our drink orders. At which point my drink came back with a dirty cup and floating food in it. She then messed up during our orders in multiple ways. First, she didn’t make the chef aware of this dishes ordered in a timely manner which resulted in me cancelling my entire order. The nacho appetizer sat in the window for well over 10 minutes before she finally brought it over saying she accidentally brought it to another table. When that never happened so why lie? Below is a picture of my proximity to the chef window. About another 20 minutes after that she came over to tell us that the bourbon sauce was limited to just one of our dishes. Which is fine if we hadn’t already been here for almost an hour waiting. She didn’t say ANYTHING to the cook letting him know that I no longer wanted my order at all, and the other dish was to be changed. Another 15 minutes pass and the food is being placed on the shelf because SHE didn’t tell the cook to cancel both dishes and another burger to be made instead. All while she is telling the cook to “fuck off” (excuse my language) because he was never told to cancel the orders and it was all his fault. And she refused to take the blame for messing up the order. She also never told the cook that one of the skillets were to be replaced with a burger since there was no bourbon sauce. Again, all while she is being EXTREMELY RUDE to him and has been mumbling about how we are the ones at fault for her messing up.
So finally it’s 1:13am. The food he prepared that we said to keep on the order is brought over I.e. a burger and salad for one meal. A breakfast for a kid (which didn’t have chocolate chips) which was ordered. She then tried to bring over the two skillets which we are telling her that I had already cancelled mine and that the other was replaced with a burger which She neglected to update as well. 1:23am the burger comes out. Mind you the cooks food is delicious no issues with that but the server has no idea what she is doing. And is extremely rude and unprofessional. If I could do negative simply because of her I would. She doesn’t belong in the customer service business. Absolutely vile woman who treats her coworker like dirt. Very disgusted.

Tried to order breakfast this morning. The machine denied all cards for a $6.31 order. I was the only person at the register & the guy was unwilling to cancel transaction & start over. Told me he didn't have time & told me to leave. I told him he was rude. He must be the owner. I have no intention to EVER go to Dennys in Red Oak, TX again

You need to check out Denny's at 6100 Rockside Road, Independence, Ohio. It has gone way down hill. Several times in the last few weeks I've gone in either for lunch or dinner, and have been told the wait is 20 -30 minutes - I see ten or fifteen empty tables, and am told "the wait is because the kitchen is backed up, there's only one cook and the manager is trying to cook as well" Not only that, there are only a couple of waiters, the "young ones just don't show up." Many tables have not been cleared, the place is a mess. You should be upset because this Denny's is directly across from the Holiday Inn, several other hotels and a business district. Business people use to come here for lunch, not any more. I see you have some good reviews on line, evidently these are made from people who are willing to settle for a table, a chair, and that's about it. You remodeled this restaurant a short while ago, the work you put into it is very nice, too bad the food and the service doesn't match up to your effort. Denny's doesn't have to be this bad, it was much better before.
Thank you.

My husband and I just left Denny’s located on 21st Ave Thomas Rd Phoenix,Az . My husband ordered all you can eat pancakes,glass of water . I ordered the Value slam and coffee. My coffee arrived cold asked for a new cup of coffee told server it was cold, second coffee cold again . My food arrived ordered sunny side up eggs , they arrived burnt on bottoms and yolk was dried looked disgusting!! Pancakes were cold as well .,, we left our table told server our problem and that we leaving to eat somewhere else ..all he said was fine!!! Did nor even apologize!! And Denny’s was not busy at all !! To receive this poor service ..at the least maybe three table with no more than 8 people total !! this was a very bad disgusting place to eat !!

The service took entirely too long. I ordered two grilled cheese sandwiches and two bowls of soup. Oddly enough, the sandwich came first.The sandwich was supposed to be grilled cheese on toast. The toast was not really toast, just warmed bread. Then the soup came and it was cold. We left it on the table untouched. When I went to the cashier, I told her the soup is on the table, we can't eat it, it is cold. She said oh well, swipe your card it does not have a chip. I had a doctors appointment or I would have taken this a lot further. The service here is terrible and the attitude is more disgusting. I know I am wasting my time writing because this is not the first complaint about this unit, store number 8563. But at least I tried. I spent 21.17 for absolutely nothing.

I’m at 16751 Aurora, CO location.
This place is filthy. Dirty floors, silverware,
The cart used for picking up dishes extremely dirty.
I can’t imagine what the kitchen looks like. The skillet my food was served on was beat up with chips & cracks.
The pad for handle filthy.
Somebody’s going to get sick.

I was in restaurant #7996 the service was very bad wait fore food 45 minutes food was not good my wife had pot roast and 90%was mushroom never go back

My wife and I both ordered the Country Fried Steak from the 55+ menu. We could not eat more than 2-3 bites because of the excessive salt and pepper amount on the brown gravy. Photo on menu shows white gravy. The very nice manager Gio, comped the items we sent back, and we ordered another entree. He explained he has had numerous complaints and that we were not the first. You changed the gravy makeup and it is terrible. The store is an South Padre Island, TX. #8653, date was Feb.17. John Keeney 913-633-5599

Our Server was great the food was not, I requested eggs over medium and received very runny not even totally white egg whites they were very bad. I usually put my eggs on top of my pancakes but the pancakes came a good 5 min. later our server said she was trying to get the pancakes as quick as she could . I was drinking tea and a server came along and poured coffee in my tea didn't stop long enough to even offer me fresh tea just said oops and kept on going. The lemon for my tea had ad brown spots on them the fruit was soft and didn't taste good. I was very disappointed with my breakfast. We were at Denny's # 6750

Denny’s restaurant #7822
Henderson, Ky. Went to have some lunch after church, knowing it would be a little bit busy, I was seated at my table and wait about 7-10 minutes before a waitress named Terry P. Served me my drinks. She only came to my table once. I waited well over an hour to receive my meal. Which was fine, but I expected my food to be hot with waiting so long. My mozzarella sticks were like chewing on rubber and weren’t cooked fully. Then I received my Cali club and fries. I asked for no tomato and extra cheese, and you guessed it. That didn’t happen. I let it slide and just took the tomato off no biggie. But my fries might as well not have been cooked. So I complained about my crummy service and cold food. ONLY TO BE CALLED A DUMB BLONDE. No tip for the waitress, the manager was the one who called me a dumb blonde. I figured instead of getting attitude I would contact you, and let you address it. I still love your franchise. Especially the O’Fallon Denny’s I always had the best service. Hopefully this will be resolved and both the manager and Terry will learn their lesson. Thank you!

The worst experience ever at a Denny's. Waited for over an hour for our food. There were 6 of us and our bill was just about $69.00. We weren't there for the free pancakes or any free stuff! After the manager FINALLY came, she did make sure we got our luke warm food. I had the Greek vegetable omelette, which was cold, I got cold grits with it. Cold toast too! My husband got cold bisquits and gravy. My husband just about had to beg for a refill of coffee, even though several wait staff were asked for a refill.I expect much more from Denny's and usually get MUCH better food and service. We got there at 9 AM and food was finally brought to us at 10:10 AM. Our water was "Will". This was at the Joppa Road restaurant in Parkville Maryland! I am so disappointed! Other that came in after us ate, finished and left before we ever got our food.

Lynne Simmons

The staff is horrible in the Denton Texas location. They were literally turning people away at the door claiming there was a wait for 20 minutes and the lobby was damn near empty. My husband and I requested a booth, across from our booth another booth was full of nasty ass looking food and drinks which turned out to be the sorry ass drug addicted employees lunch. They would take turns and come to this gross ass mess and eat right there in front of customers but there was a so called wait. Incompetent with bad attitudes. Now to the awful ass food which the nasty ass high as a kite cooks sent out. I asked for onion in my eggs. They came out and there was literally brown ass sautéed onion on top of my shit and it looked like shit. My husbands eggs came out runny when he clearly ordered them and said fried hard. You could hear everything the staff was saying things like cursing and the bitch ass so called host getting an attitude about people ordering meatloaf and pot roast because they were out of it. There is no telling what they probably did to our food. During the time we were there we saw at least 3 parties leave the hellhole. I give this place 0 stars. -0 stars.

Did not get what we expected.

The food was the wors and thay took a long time to give us our fooodd it took likr an hour and 20 minutes.The manager there is the worst he does nothing but sit down he should be fired.Before u go to Dennys I recommend going to chilies or somewhere else. The maneger like to hug his girl worker a lot from what i saw.

First let me say I was surprised to see the 1.87 out of 5 rating. Although I have a complaint, I was surprised to see your national rating so low.

My complaint is how you try to fool the customer. First I am embarristed that a restaurant that I like would do such trickery to make a few bucks more. I asked the waiter what meet was on the Cobb salad since it showed in the picture but it was in the list of the contents of the salad. He explained that to get salad that was in the picture I would have to pay $4.00 extra. That is discussing and I refused to order such a misrepresented item on your menus.

On 2-6-1 around about little after noon time I thought I come have me some lunch,the waitress who served me was extremely rude from the time I came in I order some fries,ibtold the serve they were not hot and not cooked all the way so the other server said to keep those and she will replace them so the one that was rude came after me getting my fresh order,she talking to me rudely in front of the customers I told her hey I don't deserve your rudeness,she then took my new order and tossed them out,and I told her your not going to take your bad day out on me she then got her mgr.after then telling me to leave her mgr.did not do nothing I didn't get what I came for ,the waitress was wearing a name badge her mgr.told her to remove it so I couldn't take her name down I've been coming here for years,the sad part about all this your mgr.did not once correct or said nothing to repremend her,I don't know if you allow this kind of treat ment to your customers ,as I'm putting this I'm very upset and was totally embarrassed I have alot of friends and family that attend Denny's and my church family,who also hold meeting at the other Denny's not to far from this one ,sorry I couldn't get the name she took her name tag off,my name is Vincent Jones,my ph#209-409-5595 thank you for you time to look at this complaint I'm very disappointed being a long time customer and all ,well have a good day .

Ordered a tbone and eggs + oreo shake latenight, @ 4am. Arrived to pickup my order @ 5am and was told that this dennys location was all out of ice cream except for strawberry. Server asked if id like something else, which i did not want. Only ice cream available for shake was strawberry which i reluctantly agreed to. I also had to ask for cutlery, napkins, and condiments which ultimately were not in the bag.

We have breakfast at Denney's every Tuesday morning. Everyone that has ordered anything with gravy on it could not eat it. I tried a dish that had biscuits and gravy today and I could not eat it. Very very salty and a taste that was not good. I will not order anything that has gravy on it and if I am in the mood for biscuits and gravy I will go to another restaurant.

I have a complaint about Denny's in Lake Wales, Florida. I ordered a Wild west omelette, and received egg bacon and sausage omelette without toast. I also ordered a build your own slam. The bacon was so over cooked that some of it was burnt, I also didn't received any toast.

When I came to pick the order up I waited at the check desk for 5 minutes while 3 waitress were at the counter just talking, one was wrapping silverware. A waiter who was waiting on the tables looked over and said to just take a table and he will be with me soon. I went to the counter where the 3 waitress and the waiter were and said that here to pick up an to go order. One waitress asked me who took the order. I told her that I did the order online. She then pointed to an order that was sitting on the shelf and said that that must be his there. The waitress then packed the orders and I left. It wasn't until I got hone that I realized how screwed up the ordegaine.r was. This is not the first time this has happened. I hope it doesn't happen again.

WE eat breakfast at Denny's a lot after church. Usually had your sausage gravy on Biscuits, but you have changed the gravy and it is terrible. Please go back to the old.. Also the new is way to salty, plus a bad taste.

I have been a regular customer at the Scottsdale Arizona Denny's on Scottsdale Road and Osborn for years and years I was treated like family there that was until I reported that one of the waitresses smell like marijuana I reported that to corporate after I reported it I went to that Denny's as usual and I was told I was no longer welcome there I was 86th no reason was given but I suspect they'd rather have drug addicts look for him then customers complained about the drug addicts that work for them

My husband and i attended Denny's in Plantation Fl. I ordered the zesty nachos and BYO slam on 12/12/18. Almost done with my pancakes, i noticed a thick piece of hair in both of my pancakes. As i was waiting for my waitress to come to the table,i also noticed a another piece of hair in the nachos. When the waitress came over,i showed her the pancakes. I didn't mention the nachos cause i didn't want them to feel as if i was trying to get a free meal. She took my plate to the manager in the back. All he or she said was to take off $2. They didn't even have the audacity to come out and speak to me. That made me even more madder than the hair. I went on Denny's.com and sent a complaint..no response! I am extremely upset. I have pictures of the food and the reciept. If no one responds to me, i will take this to the news!

It is not a complaint, it is a complement, We had Christmas dinner at Denny's at 5789 Campus Pkwy, in Hazelwood, mo. 63042. The food was good, and the waiter, was very nice. His name was Valden C. -- time 4:54:18 pm. We enjoyed our dinner, very much... I just wish that the Denny's on north Lindbergh had good food, again, like they used to have before they closed and reopen.. We used to eat there two to three times a week. It is so nice and close to where we live. But never again. Food is so bad and the service is worst. Be Blessed...

Your newer location on Broadway in Knoxville, TN is the worst I've ever been in. It is always understaffed, the manager is never in sight, the wait after ordering is always 30+ minutes, you have to ask for drink refills, bathrooms are out of towels & nasty, etc. This has been the case both times I've been( I went 2nd time to give benefit of doubt). And, I'm talking about Wed. or Thur. night between 8 & 9 with only a handful of customers. It was so bad the second time that I walked out after 40 minutes! I've already told several folks not to go there; and I will not be returning. You had better do something quick, or your reputation will be more pitiful than the service at said location. Thanks. JWS

On dec 12 2018 the wife and I went to eat lunch at noon. There was a line waiting to be seated yet there were empty booths. The wait staff was making all the customers sit in one area of the restaurant and not seating waiting customers. People waiting were becoming highly irritated. The wife and I asked to be sated at one of the empty booths. We were told they were not seating people there. When asked why the answer was a curt, ‘’well we’re just not’’. Needless to say we left and will probably not ever return to a Denny`s again.

The wife and I went to Denny's Restaurant #8807. about 8:30 A.M. 12/06/18. It took about 10 minutes for us to be told to seat ourselves.
Upon finding our seat, it took another 10 minutes to be brought menus. with only 5-6 other customers in the place, it took another 9-10 minutes for our order to be taken. After about 12 minutes, our beverages were served to us without silverware or crème for coffee. Our waitress returned about 12 minutes later and I asked for cream and silverware and napkins. Her reply was they were out of cream but I could go to Flying J's and retrieve some cream packets because they weren't allowed to and walked away. A different waitress brought us out milk for our Coffee. A few minutes later our meals were served. My cup was empty and the wife's was cold. My wife went to the counter and got a second cup. She noticed that there was no sausage with our Grand Slam Sluggers. A few minutes later the waitress returned and was asked about the sausage and napkins. Waitress replied that she would check to see if there was any. She brought back sausages and more coffee. Finally after receiving and paying for our food we left. Worst service I have ever had from a Denny's Restaurant. order # 475898/ store # 8807.

I made a complaint about 9 days ago . I was told that I would be receiving an update call with in 3 days of my complaint.....I am still WAITING!
I would appreciate a return call to go over the details. My contact number should be on file.
The person (female) who I spoke with said this was definitely a serious matter and concern) Now how about it Dennys....need I go further to get my point across?

My husband and I went to Denny's restaurant (store #7211) on December 1, 2018. We ordered 2 meals; 1 pancake and 1 French toast breakfast. The young waitress brought us our coffee which was only lukewarm. She never came back to check on us, in the meantime my husband had to actually go find her to let her know that the coffee was cold. Approximately 20 minutes, later when the food arrived it was cold. We could not even melt the butter on our meals. My husband immediately alerted the manager the food was cold. The manager looked at him in a blank stare as if to say "What do you want me to do about it?" At that point the waitress jump in after a couple of steps seconds of silence and told us they would bring more food. When my husband arrived back at the table we had to track down the young African American waiters and get a refill on the coffee. By the time the food came the 2nd time we checked it and it was no different from the 1st time.. cold!!
We both grudgingly and discontentedly attempted to eat the food but was unable to enjoy the food in its entirety because the food was unappetizing because of the length of time we had to wait and the total disappointment of both times the food arriving cold and not having our waitress come visit the table to see if there anything we needed. We also had to get-up-and-go get syrup ourselves. The manager never at any point came to our table to see if our concerns had been addressed. My husband and I ended up leaving the restaurant in total disappointment, disgust and in despair not having a satisfying meal. I really don't think we should have had to pay for cold food when obviously breakfast is a hot meal.
Thank you for your time in considering this important matter.

Charmardee Smith and Victor Pearson
(424)-382-4883)

You need to be made aware of the many problems at Denny's #7404, 4927 Mahoning Avenue, Austintown, Ohio 44515. It is only one mile away from our house and we used to go there at least twice a week, every week. Now we hardly ever go because of the horrible food and bad service; and every time we go, it gets worse. In addition to that, the booths are all ripped and the whole place is always dirty; it was recently remodeled, so it shouldn't look like that. The reason it has gone so downhill is because the manager, JR and his wife Denise, who works there also, just don't care anymore and it shows. Since JR bought a bar, all his time and attention are focused on that. We used to tell family and friends how awesome it was and even brought many people with us to eat there. Now we never do because it has become so shameful. Something needs to be done, or I'm afraid that it will shut down, just like another one did in the town next to us. Management makes all the difference and it is very evident that this restaurant is being very mismanaged. Thank you.

I went to Denny's in Thatcher AZ and the service is lousy the food we got was cold it takes a long time to get the food and the waitress told me that the manager was outside smoking POT she said that they do it all the time how can this be good for a business, I have heard of a lot of people just walking out because of the service and not getting there food.

Every month when EBT goes on the card, this Denny's won't let you use your card saying they're machine is not working.Now they made a rule that you can't use EBT from 11:00pm till 7:00am. This is a direct attack aimed at the homeless here in elcajon,Calif.The manager here knows the majority of the homeless who use EBT at Denny's use late at night. I need help in finding a lawyer who will help me take them to Court and try and close this Denny's for good.

An employee named Joyce Glaze was very dirty in appearance and had a fowl odor as well. She coughed on our food and when I asked for it for the food to be replaced she became very agitated. She used foul language and mumbled under her breath at what a bitch I was. She then just took our food to kitchen waited for a few minutes and returned with the same food that she had previously coughed on. This all happened at the Cullman, AL location on 157 on 10/23/18 around 8:30 a.m. I also feel that the employees should have proper dental health when working with the public as someone with broken and blacken teeth is unappealing to eat around.

My complaint is for the Denny,s on Prien Lake Road in Lake Charles, Louisianna. My husband and I went to this Denny,s because we liked it very much. Everything was GREAT until 10/22/2018. We stopped there to have lunch. We were seated and got drinks and there were 4 other couples that came in AFTER US. A man named Ernest took our order and took another couples order. The waitress took the rest of the orders. Everyone that came in AFTER US got their order. We were still waiting, I heard the waitress tell the Hostess that our order was up and she wanted to know if she should bring it to us, she said yes but Ernest told her NO, that no one was to deliver our order. The waitress felt really bad. Our order came up about 10 mins after we ordered. The other couples who were all black and so was ERNEST you want to talk about being prestigious, well he is the KING OF IT. Well my husband and I were brought up to respect everyone no matter what. Color, or where they came from did not matter. It was what inside that counted it was in the heart. And we still believe that.

So now I want something to be done about this man. If it was me to decide I would fire him. I will not returned to that Denny's until something is DONE. How many other couples did he do this to? That Denny's is usually very busy but not while ERNEST was there.I would like to hear something very soon. I hope!!! I would also like to hear that he was either transfered or fired

Sara

My son and I ate in the Great Falls Denny's on 17oct18, our order was taken at 12:40. There were 5 tables besides us, four of which were already eating. The other table had ordered. Their food came right after we ordered. Another table came in about five minutes after us. Their food, clearly food that had been cooked, was delivered before ours. At 1:12, we were unable to get our waitress's attention, and asked the other server to check on our order, as my son had to go back to work. He came back with it, and it was cold, we advised the server of that, he said they had only one cook. We had no time left, so we ate it. When we paid, we told the cashier how long we waited, and that it was cold, his answer was that they were short 3 people and were "really busy". SEVEN tables is not busy. I have waitressed for years, and I was a manager for years. One of the servers could have helped that cook put up one hamburger and a turkey dinner. However, I did see one person who was dressed like kitchen staff out smoking, so maybe that was the delay. I realize good help is hard to find, but how can you stay in business? This is "rush hour" and you had no customers to speak of, and still couldn't take care of the customers. My son and I will meet at a less convenient place from here on,

I was told it would take 1 hour for takeout order that the waitress would not take my order coz the cook has orders to the floor i was told to go to another store coz management was out getting supplys they were running low on products I've been working 16 hrs and trying to feed my son and me so i can get some sleep

We went into Denny's to eat a meal. No one was at front desk to seat us. Waited a few minutes and no one came. Hit bell at front desk and waited about five more minutes and hostess came and seated us and gave us a menu. Waited about ten minutes and no one came and brought water or ask us what we wanted to drink or if we were ready to order. Husband went to front desk to ask if we were going to have a waitress. Her reply was "we'll see." Then an employee came by and asked us a question but she did not speak good English, so we could not understand what she was asking. She left. We waited at least ten more minutes and no one came or acknowledged that we were there. We gave up and decided to leave. There was no one at the front desk so no one knew we were leaving. Very poor service or reall no service. We have decided that we will never try to eat there again.

The moment i walked in, no one greeted us, no one seated us, no one even gave us menus. The manager LIN was inadequate to take care of my daughters and I ‘s request. I asked for a milk shake and when i recieved It, it was a bloody mess. No napkins were provided to me. I had to get up and go around the counter and snatched a few napkins for my kid. Another thing, the milkshake contained CINAMIN. My kid is allergic to CINAMIN so i asked The manager Lin what were the contents of the shake she said just Oreos and milk, i thought That was strang so i tried The shake myself and i for A fact tasted CINAMIN. The waiter Rene gave us a new shake but through out our time there he kept on antagonizing me and asking if i was Still upset. Rene kept on saying The Denny’s establishment doesn’t carry CINAMIN But yet Lin told us that the kitchen must’ve used the same CINAMIN scoop for the milk shake, so not only is that a health hazard, it’s just so unsanitary. It was just a horrible experience throughout. I just Can’t believe what this staff put me through. The location is 1101 S Harbor Blvd. Fullerton, CA 92832

Went to Denny's on Saturday morning about 9;30 taken to a booth 20 minutes later asked what we wanted to drink....15 minutes later no drink left restaurant two couples left while we were sitting there....

Me and my wife are locals in N. Myrtle beach. We went to Dennys in N. myrtle beach sc after a 12 hour day of work. it was around 10pm when we got there. Service was fair but not understanding what we wanted. But the big complaint was we has 20% off entire check from the chamber of commerce in N. myrtle beach Coupon calenders that has coupons for various businesses. Our coupon did not expire till december 31st , 2018. They would not take the coupon from chamber of commerce. False advertisement and making Dennys along with the chamber of commerce of N. Myrtle Beach like a bait and switch game of luring the locals in for business. Not good !

1125 BUCKSNORT ROAD, JACKSON, GA 30233. I stopped at the Denny's with my granddaughter. Customer's were waiting 30 minutes to pay bills. No on came out to seat customer's although there were many empty tables. The "manager" got into an ugly argument with a frustrated customer who hadn't been seated. There was even a exchange of "yo mama" word. It took almost an hour for my food to arrived and it was not edible. There was so much salt on the hash browns I couldn't eat them. My plate was swimming in grease from the bacon. The grease has soaked into my toast. With all hostile behavior going on I decided it was best not to complain. I paid my bill and clicked on 10% tip but it automatically 20%. I just paid it and got the heck out. I am also reporting this place for inspection. It needs to be shut down. Terrible experience.

It is storming really bad in Clarksville Indiana I asked the manager Asia about the lights flickering and she replied to me are you afraid that your fat ass won't get their food and when I said it no I was concerned about the safety of the customers she told me to fuck off and walked away

The food was awful and the service was poor. Manager not a customer service type , rude.

Dennys on 108th and Pacific ave Tacoma Washington, OK The God dam noise is incredible in this dump, the milkshake blender grinds like an old outboard motor, the bearings are gone, the carpet is gone, so there's no sound deadening effect, and the toilet paper dispenser falls off on people's laps and we 're getting tired of this, we will all go to I hop or Shari's if this continues.

Service is terrible, Waitress really did not care if we ordered anything, something must be on her mind but not her job. I have been going to Denny's all over the US for 30 years before they were even called Denny's. Food not acceptable to my standards, cold, too long to arrive. I really enjoy Denny's as I like their breakfast 24 hours a day. Since this is the closest one to my home I will be going less as I have to drive much further to a better managed and serviced location. Someone is definitely not managing properly or does not know how to hire employees that are interviewed properly and screened to be people friendly and competent. I have run a small comply of over 200 employees and my managers are and were responsible to hire qualified people. Sure at times there are slip ups but my managers would retrain under achieving employees to give them a chance to improve there job skill before they need to be eliminated. Everyone deserves a chance, but I will avoid the business on Fowler Av. Tampa

The good side. I am taking my family and grandkids out to Denny's within a few days or but not to this location. Thanks in advance Joe S.

Denny's,3300 E Andy Devine Ave, Kingman, AZ 86401 (928) 681-4983,Last week my wife and I who are in our 70's and senior citizens of this town, went into Denny's as we usually occasionally due and grabbed a bit to eat. "While" we were eating, 3 tables away and man and his "DOG" was seated inside the restaurant. Are you kidding me???? Animals in an eating establishment now????? My wife and I quickly finished our food. My wife went out to the car, while I went to the cash register to pay and complain about the "DOG"! I did not get the fat mans name at the register with a Denny's black shirt on but I began to inquire as to "why" is there a DOG in the eating area, when he "bluntly" said "Service Dogs are allowed in our restaurant, what's your problem?" Not only am I in my 70's and now living "unheard of" antics by today's society like DOGS in an eating establishment, but with no remorse this fat man (manager?) just kept sassing me one rude phrase after another, "Can't help that you don't like it", "Service Dogs are allowed in the restaurant", "it is now an ordinance that we must let Service Dogs into the restaurant'. Guess what Denny's,,,,,,,,,,,,,we will never go into a Denny's again !!! You can take your 2,4 6, 8 and shove it! There are many many many other eating establishment to choose from. This crap with Service Dogs has got to stop some day, Because as you well know society will over due any and all privileges you give them. then he noticed that I was a Marine Veteran, and made an attempt to probably give me a discount - when I say "are you kidding me"? And after I paid I walked out. There was no yelling or confrontation other than at the cash register. Others looking and listening smiled at me when I exited. That is all Denny's, all indeed! Do not email back with some "stupid cloned response", I do not need it.

Ordered online today to pick up and literally EVERYTHING in our order was wrong.
Ordered french toast slugger, only got the french toast.
Ordered the new berry pancakes, and they forgot the strawberries.
Ordered a loaded breakfast sandwhich, with gluten free English muffin, got regular. I order
ALL eggs were ordered over easy, ALL eggs came out over hard.

Called a manager as soon as we got home (10 minutes after picking up) was told to go back and once we got there they said they didn't know what we were talking about!!! What the actual heck.

I had breakfast at the Denny's Restaurant i#7231 located at 8025 Glenview Drive, North Richland Hills, TX (Tel.# 817) 284-8991).

I have an issue with the 10% -Discount offered to Veterans. When I paid for my meal, both Cashier and Manager refused to honor the percentage and only credited $.44 when the 10% on bill was to be $1.03. I can't believe these people couldn't adjust my bill and/or give offer the difference back. This is what other restaurants do. Furthermore, these two made me feel like I was wrong instead of the cash register and/or restaurant practice being wrong.

This is not the first time this has occurred at this restaurant. Something needs to be done, like a correction. I refuse to dine there anymore.

Thank you for your time....

Alicia Espinoza
Cell: (817) 584-1402

The wife and I went to the Denny's in Warrenton Missouri ( July 4th). After we where seated we waited 15 minutes for a waitress to take our drink order, never happened. I'd say there was maybe 4 or 5 tables with other customer's so being busy isn't a excuse. For some reason this location is always under staffed. Every since this store reopened after being remodeled its been bad. Several thing's taken away, biscuit's, dip able veggies. People leaving.

On July 3, 2018 I was working our high school football firework stand adjacent to your Denny's located at 6300 W. Charleston Blvd, #110, Las Vegas Nevada 12:00 am to 6:00 m shift.
At approximately 4:00 am I had to use the lavatory and walked to your facility and the above address. No familiar with the establishment, I accidently walked through the emergency door at which time an employee approached me and asked if he could help me. I explained who I was where I was from (Bonanza High School) working at the firework stand adjacent to his facility.

He informed me that I would have to order a "side order," in order to use the rest room at Denny's. He proceeded by saying that they had a number on non-paying customers coming in to use the facility just to use the restrooms and directed me to use the bathroom at the Mobile gas station "down the street." I reiterated that I was on the coaching staff at Bonanza High School with my picture identification around my neck. I even pulled my identification up closer for his review and he proceeded by saying "well we have had people tow years older than you," (as if he knew my age) coming in to use the rest room. He indicated that they had the policy posted on the front door (which I admit I didn't enter). I then ask him if I purchased a cup of coffee would he allow me to use the rest rooms and he said yes.

I left and drove about a half mile east to Starbucks.

I did speak with the manager Penny Kevorabouth July 4, 2018, who understood my concerns and explained that a non paying customer O.D. in the rest room recently while this same employee was on duty and he almost lost his job. This wasn't my concern because opioid use and O.D. can happen with paying or non-paying customers. She did agree that the employee should have used better judgment once I showed him my Clark County School District identification.

I ask if he would deny an off duty law enforcement officer access to the restroom he/she requested to use the restroom without making a purchase?

Posting the on the front door of the facility "Res Rooms are for Paying Customers," appears to be a practice not policy. If you say it is your policy then if I request to review your policy then you should be able to produce it otherwise it doesn't exist.

My number is 310 367-3659.

Went to Danny's about 2 am the service was horrible . The waiter came out took our orders. The food was prepared and sat in the window about 15 or 20 min the waiter was told by another waiter that she had a order up . i hear the other waiter say that the food had been sitting there to long and it was probably not warm .even after being told she still proceeded to do everything else but bring the tray. I spoke to the manger on duty he was so nonchalant . i eat at Danny's all the time i don't think after this i will return.

My wife and I stopped at your diner in Hudson WI on 06/26/18 we waited a short time to be seated, upon getting seated we were ready to get up and leave, the floors were filthy with garbage, napkins, paper, dirty all together, and most of the seat booths were all taped with duct tape! really, you call this a restaurant, we are both retired and were hungry, so we stayed, but thought your prices seem pretty high also, quality of your food was not impressed, we are going to take Denny's off our list to stop at, you should be ASHAMED because it sounds like most of your Diners get the same reviews. WAKE UP DENNY'S

Went in. Not acknowledged.seated down far away from entrance with no hello, be right with you or anything. Sat there for over 5 minutes with no service. They were not busy. We left. Denys on main street in Hesperia, ca

Hello there,
We were coming back home in Las Vegas from CA vacation and stoped by Denny’s in Barstow, Ca on 2511 fisher rd to have some dinner. Omg...we got a table under the ac vent, in a corner (5 people)..while we re eating, something fell on my plate...bug!!! Crawling larva!!! From dirty, dusty vent in a ceilingDisgusting..the server Cassandra took it to manager in a napkin. Manager didn’t come..nothing..I went to pay a bill $42.93 and my mom mention not having a pleasant experiance. What did mgr say?! “I know, I will take care of it, I will clean it up” No sorry, no explanation, nothing! It should be taking care before we came, not after!!! I didn’t even finish my meal. Still can’t eat anything. Bugs, larvas falling on your plate while you are eating. Let me just say if I would be a mgr there, I would pay for our meal from my own pocket! What a shame and lack of basic customers skills.

Jolanta Mulcahy

I ordered using the Uber Eats app. When I got my order I was shorted my hashbrowns. I called the store and they put me on hold for a very long time then Evelyn came on and said she was the manager. Her attitude from the start was rude. I explained the situation and she said she wasn't sending uber eats back and could not refund me either as I will have to call Uber. She was so rude and unconcerned that her store screwed up and is now causing me to have to waste my time calling her rude ass as well as now I have to go spend time on the phone with Uber to get a $3 refund when all I wanted was hashbrowns with my eggs. I understand people make mistakes but Evelyns attitude was so rude RUDE when she was the one that made the mistake. Cannot express enough how pissed I am at the way she treated me. I am definitely spreading the word on this. Eveylns store is: 1311 W Palmetto Park Rd, Boca Raton Fl 561-368-3212

My family went to the local Danny's in Gardena on western ave. My daughter and I had the grand slam special for 5.99. My daughter usually loves the pancakes but there was a hair cooked inside the pancakes and it was sticking out! The waitress said sorry and took it without asking if she wanted a replacement which she didnt. The waitress came back saying the cook is making another my daughter said no thanks and I wouldn't touch mine. Needless to say the manager Never came to apologize and the waitress said he would give us 10% off our meal which to me an insult. The cooks weren't wearing any caps or protection from this their hair can go in anything giving me. $4 off a 40 bill with no remorse Insulting!!!

My friend and I went to lunch, I ordered Salad with Fried Chicken, my friend ordered a Bird with French fries.
My Chicken was so crunchy I thought if I ate it, I would crack a tooth. My friends fries were cold and over done, actually orange colored. She asked for them to redo the fries and she was told the oil was OLD, they were working on changing it right now, she brought out more fries but this time they were floppy and undone, like they were dipped in cold oil, kind of water logged, hot, but still yucky, by the way, the waitress said, sorry the oil hasn't been changed yet so that the best she had. My chicken was cooked in the same raunchy oil. She offered a 20% discount, however I was more worried about my tummy.
very disappointed.

I went into Denny"s .And the watier came to the cash register.And I told her that I had a call in order.And then I told her that I would like order a drink and. Was tell what I wanted and. then started walking away and I this what I wanted and I said I need you to come back and take my order and she refused to take my
Order.So I went and told the manager there water wouldn't take
My order .And I. had my video camera on and the manager was apologizing for the behavior of the
Watier.I was discriminated against
She refused to take my Order.

The employee did not acknowledge that I even existed once I asked if he took orders he yelled with an attitude telling me to wait while he did something on the pos and approached in a way I considered to be hostile. I think it was racial discrimination upon speaking to others who shared similar experiences and seen likely accepted behavior by management. I don’t expect anything to be done and am sure Mr. Todd will continue his lack of customer service.

Denny's Restaurant #0818 on 4/13/2018 at 2:23 am Order #431764 Server: Elizabeth R
Table:162
Ordered 2 Spaghetti & Meatballs with extra meatballs and extra sauce. I was not given extra sauce and the orders were half the size they should have been. It didn't taste near as good as the last time I ate here. The waitress overly flirted with my husband. She was so busy flirting, my order was all wrong.

The service was bad we waited to get all are food the server want on brake didn’t make should that we got are hole order and more coffee had to wait for bill twenty minutes or more the girl hostess came by I call her over to ask her where the waitress was the waitress name was Kevin a the hostess was good her name was Deja

The waitress brought us menus, brought us water, took our orders, cleared & washed a different table, swept the floor,
refilled a syrup container, and then picked up our orders and brought them over to the table all without washing her hands.
I WAS WATCHING HER the entire time and hoping that she would wash her hands before handling our orders, But she did not.
We were at the Dennys Restaurant on 3832 blue Ridge Cutoff., KCMO. We arrived at Dennys on March 4 th at around 3 0'clock.
There also was a Caucasion cook who was hollering at an African American waitress. The race really does not matter, but I am just
trying to point out who was involved. The cook was irritated because we ordered something that your restaurant was out of and the waitress had forgotten. I know that when people go out to eat they are spending their money and want to leave their problems
at home. It was disturbing to hear the cook's continual comments about this mishap. She told the other cook, "I told her before
that we are out of that dish!" I thought that this was disrespectful and showed poor judgement. We really did not enjoy our stay because of the friction between your staff members. Your staff needs to speak and treat each other with kindness and respect, even if they are under pressure. The restaurant was not that full for there to be that much pressure. The customers should be able to have a pleasant, stress-free
environment away from all the the confusion (of their own everyday life.) They --we-- should not have been forced to go thru these
"negative changes" while we were trying to eat out, get away from our problems, and have a good outing. Your staff messed up our day.
We were celebrating my husband's birthday. We are an older couple and we have enough problems due to age and finances. Please tell your staff that they are being watched and heard and that every customer's experience should be one that is pleasant, enjoyable, and trouble-free.
There should not be so much tension and disrespect shown toward staff members.

We were in Las Vegas last week and on Saturday night we decided we would go to Denny's just off of Freemont Street. We were seated right away, the restaurant was not busy, and we waited about 20 to 25 minutes and no one came up to us to ask if we were ready to order or just to ask us if we would like something to drink. We got up and on the way out the door, my husband told the guy at the front that next time he sat someone around the corner to maybe remember to tell the waitress. Friends of ours were also there for the race and they stopped at that Denny's for breakfast. When she got her coffee the coffee cup had stuff on the handle and the side of the cup. She asked for a new cup that was clean. They did give that to her, but when they got their breakfast it was cold. Now I would think that a restaurant in that popular of a place would be a bit more mindful of their jobs and how they are representing your company. Because of this experience, I am going to think twice before I ever step a foot in another Denny's and believe me when I say that I will let my friends know not to visit the Denny's just off of Freemont street because of dirty dishes, cold food, and the nonexistent service.

Hello, I'm not the type of person who spends time complaining about bad service. I would usually just never go back to a place if I was unhappy about bad service. In this case I just wanted to let you know how bad this is.
I placed a order at dennys.com and headed to the restaurant to pick up my order. I showed up 20 minutes after placing but when I got there she said it would be a few minutes. It took them 20 more minutes to come out with my food order. When I got back to my hotel there was no plastic ware or napkins in my bag. No condiments in my bag. When I opened the food it looked like it was sitting around for awhile already but worse of all my cheeseburger was not made to order as described on my receipt. After all that I said o well and went to pick up my burger. They did not put a bottom bun on the burger. No joke. I felt like I was on candid camera or something. The worse part is, the restaurant was near empty and really zero reason they would be so lackadaisical ???

I'm attaching my order confirmation,

I went to eat my birthday breakfast on January 31, 2018. It was my 51st birthday with my cousin. We received absolutely terrible service. We waited 20 minutes for a waitress. I asked for 2 eggs over medium with hash browns. We did not get our order for 30 minutes at least. When we got it mine was not over medium because the eggs were so runny and cold. The hash browns were hard and dry. I didn’t send it back because we waited so long for our order. I ate the hash browns and toast. I was so sick to my stomach when I got home. I’ve never had such terrible service at 4442 US hway 19, S New Port Richey, FL 34652

Went there on lunch break about 12;45....it took over 40 minutes just to get an order of egg whites and an English muffin. No offers for refill of drinks or coffee. No apology made. This was by far the worst experience ever at any restaurant. Poor slow service.

On February 8th 2018 around 8 p.m. My family and I went to Denny's located on Brookpark Road in Cleveland Ohio. We were seated asked what we would like to drink I ordered a dr. pepper, my husband ordered Coke, my mother ordered coffee and my four-year-old son ordered chocolate milk, we then proceeded with our order. We were very unhappy are sodas were watered down, my mother's coffee was lukewarm, I was really upset when my four-year-old was served spoiled chocolate milk and the waitress was very rude took the chocolate milk to the front where another employee started laughing because my four-year-old was served spoiled chocolate milk, our food did not taste fresh, there was a hair in my French fries, the bathrooms were not cleaned and the restaurant itself smell like mildew. With having a bad experience like this makes me not want to return to Denny's.

Today (February 7th) my husband and I went to eat after i got off work and when I ordered the pot roast melt and potatoes and gravy my pot roast and bread was burnt this happens all the time when the cook Robert is working plus I had to pay extra for the gravy we went in couple weeks ago and my friend has never been in Denny's before and her pot Roast dinner had no carrots or celery that goes with it and they turned 10 people out because the cook Robert couldn't handle any more orders plus the waitress told them to go to ta or Denny's in lake Station the attitude of the cook is horrible he yells and argues with the waitresses and all of us customers hear it I been going in Dennys in portage for a long time and there is no sense of the treatment you get in there the one that was manages today was Patty and she has a attitude also if it keeps up my husband and I will start going to Lake station denny's !

I had pancakes and there was hairs in my pancakes. All the server did his give me a 5.00 to discount my food manager never come out to talk to me I find very rude it a disgusting.I work doing taxes in buckeye and have over 320 I will tell them what happen
I went to the buckeye az 85326 order -366641

On Thanksgiving night I know you were one of few restaurants open in Corpus, but Denny's is around the corner from the house on South Padre Island Drive. I went there about 7 PM for a cup off coffee and a chicken avocado salad. The waitress took a while to bring the cup of coffee and then walked off, when she came back by with a tray of food I asked her to stop back by the table.

I want to know what kind of waitress brings you the coffee, no spoon, no napkins and no cream. I let the coffee set there for about 15 minutes, I did notice one of the managers kept looking at me and I took a pack of sugar and had it in my hand and was kind of lightly tapping it on table wasn't making any noise. Finally after I was totally ignored, I just got up and walked out the door without drinking the coffee and I hope the waitress enjoyed paying for my meal I did not eat. I must say the Whataburger was very good and the Service was much better and politer.

I am an old person and very financially stable and can do what I want. I must say Denny's won't be seeing my business and I also told my room mate who often goes there and is in the restaurant service business as well.

alternate contact dale.dubose@navy.mil where I am at today.

Corpus Christi Resident

I was at Demny's San Pablo Dam Rd in San Pablo the waitress was coughing on the floor wiping her nose i ask that she work wih a mask or in back she continue to cough on customers these guys got up a left very unprofessional her name is Sondra the Manager didn"t want to give her name she had frosted blonde hair will be contacting health department days later i had symtons of a cold

No good service and propale that arrived there after me got their drinks and their food first than us even though we got there first and they had the same amount of people. We waited like an 1:30 and we had to leave. I prefer ihop now after this experience. They dont go by órders which i find as Band service.

I usually call in my dinner ahead of time & go pick it up to enjoy at home. Today I did the same thing & I always check to make sure everything is ok like no lettuce in my sandwich & pickles on the side. Well when I was checking for all this I noticed how little bit of french fries I was given & I really thought the guys were playing a joke on me & I asked the Manager (he brought my food to the register) if this was serious about the amount of fries given to me & he said yes that's the amount we always give. I said NO way!! I order almost weekly and have never ever received such a little amount of fries and I went on to count them in front of the manager and there was literally 9 french fries spread amongst the sandwich like 2 on the right side & 2 on the left etc... I went on to ask him if this was serious & not a joke!! He said well I can add 2 more fries!! I started laughing and said no thank you if you are saying this is the amount you usually give then so be it. I KNOW I always get way more than 9 FRENCH FRIED!! I even get more Onion Rings at Jack in the Box!! I get 11 Onion Rings because I have worked at a Jack in the Box many years ago. I then checked the ONE piece of bacon that was hanging out of the sandwich & it was crispy as I requested not knowing I'd ONLY get ONE piece of bacon!! I also asked for CRISPY WHITE TOAST for the bread and if that bread wasn't drenched in so much Mayonnaise it might not have been so soggy!! I DON"T understand what's so hard about making a damn Club Sandwich!! Unbelievable!! I'm thinking about changing my Saturday night dinners for something else like maybe Jack in the Box!!!!

Feel free to call me at 626-626-5522

Or Email me at sisjoanna@aol.com

I went to the #8508
Server was: MONDO
Customer Order # 233655
Rowland Heights Denny's at approx. 7:13 p.m.
I paid $12.01 & was HIGHLY DISSATISFIED!!

Me and my husband live very close to this location and we love that Denny's restaurant. the people have always been pretty good . They are nice, even tho they usually mess up our food but we didn't mind so much cuz they're always so courteous and made it up to us ,well I can't say that for this time as I placed my order I was asked repetitively the same question over and over as if she wasn't even listening then I said to her for the third time did you get everything would you please repeat it back to me and she did it sounded okay. my husband gets there , brings the food home there's no mozzarella sticks , the ranch dressing was not ranch dressing they screwed up my entire dinner so now we had to pack up the food like they asked us to do and bring it back to the restaurant so that we could then enjoy waiting on them to complete our order that should have been done in the first place. I find this highly ridiculous. by the time my husband went back for the second time and when I spoke to the girl she was the one that took my order originally she was not sympathetic at all she could seem to have cared less that she screwed up the order nobody offered us any compensation for us having to drive back out at a cold night to get our food we can even eat dinner together he couldn't eat his Burger in front of me knowing I'm hungry and he's starving and then now I'm having to get on the phone and deal with people and this is just ridiculous I have not in a million years ever experienced such bad customer service this is truly just disappointing all the way around the Spectrum I'm a supervisor for Starwood Hotels and Resorts worldwide who have now joined with Marriott to become the largest hotel company in the world I am a manager in the customer service department so working in customer service I don't normally complain because I do understand how things go but this was truly truly sad I hope that someone does something about that very soon because you're going to lose a lot of business and there's going to be a lot of disappointed customers if this continues moving forward I expect some sort of compensation to make it right I do not like walking away from one of my favorite restaurants with a bad memory knowing or feeling like spending my money is a waste of our time there.

Hi today me and my family had came to Denny's restaurant on Oahu and we went to Kapolei and it was so terrible ..... First of all I want to say that I hope that waitresses never get in trouble because it wasn't her fault.... I want to make a complaint because we had order and our food and we had to wait along time.. The girls name was ashlyn and we had watch her because it got busy and she was asking her servers to help her and they didn't want to help and she was the only one who was working I guess cause the other two workers had they never help the poor girl... And since we had to wait a very long time we decide to leave and we didn't eat the food we had order we left and so I hope she never a had to pay anything for what we order but we was not goingto wait anymore cause we had to be somewhere at one certain time ..... But me and my family that was 8 of us in our party to eat so we feel that u guys need to get better people working there cause if only get that poor girl the only one working I feel bad because she was working very had plus dining it by herself that's to much .... We really felt for her because she was asking for help but they never like and I feel that was wrong.... And we came today Oct.30,2017 we was the party of 8 and we came around 10 am -11.... thank u kitzmiller family.

Dirty atmosphere, burned pancakes, false advertising (overcharged), cold food & coffee. Terre Haute, Indiana, north on third street.

The restaurant on Eastern,in Las Vegas or Henderson NV.It was a terrible experience.Dirty on everything.Horrible food ,the burger was really bad and too greasy,cold fries.My pumpkin pancakes good,my beacon was terrible.Hamburger and fries,terrible too pricey.THANK YOU DIANA AND JOHN HAWLEY 702-492-0477 8854 COLBURN LN,LAS VEGAS,NV.We were in today at 2PM.I called Headquarters,a very nice young lady to my complaint.THANK YOU 10/20/2017

This for Omaho nebr instate 31 there is flying Jay's as well there. I have made complaint about denneys there as noting been done about the problem with bed bugs. They are even in the bathrooms. I wrote about it nothing as been done about I haven't hard from you . I quess you guys don't care about your customer. As much you say you do. I wrote this couple of weeks ago. I had 10 bugs on me what in the bath I was wearing pick Jack I had 6 more inside. This manage did nothing to solve this problem so I am going to take manners in my own call health dept . In Omaho nebr. Have this place shout down until the problem is solve. I haven't been in the place since fear hAppen me again. Bed bug are nothing laugh about. And plus is not ran right as well not enough works to run the place. Running around heads cut of. I can't understand how big business not take care of things. By the way if don't get responded back right away. Mon morning well then call health human service about the problem. Peggy curry

The food was good, waitress was nice the ONLY issue is I was over charged, the explanation of why it happened was a runaround. Highly Dissatisfied with being overcharged and both Josh and Natasha had a nonchalant attitude about the situation. I sent Natasha a copy of my bank statement showing that I was overcharged and she gets back with something that had NOTHING to do with the incorrect transaction. I will NOW on just be using cash IF I go to Denny's and I won't be going to the one on West Ridge Road in Rochester NY.

Went to Denny's Sunday around 10 ask if I could get a booth to set at with a high chair was told there will be a wait I said ok since it was busy well 20 minutes went by and I ask they said there is only 1 booth they can set me at with a high chair one booth are you kidding me I ended waiting for 2 hours with 2 screaming kids plus I placed a to go order and was missing food when I got home so very unhappy spent over $60

Have feedback for Denny's?