Applebees Customer Service

Contact Applebees Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-888-592-7753

Applebee’s International, Inc. is an American subsidiary of Dine Equity that provides casual dining franchises called Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar. There are over 2,000 locations in 15 countries with over 28,000 employees. In 2016 revenues were reported as US2.5 billion.

To contact Applebee’s, call 1-888-592-7753 or contact us information. You may also write to Interim President Julia Stewart, Applebee’s Services, Inc., 450 North Brand Boulevard, Glendale, CA 91203, USA.

Besides its full menu and bar menu, Pack’N Pair Lunch Combos, Carside Service, Lighter Fare, EClub and Birthday Club are a few of Applebee’s signature features. Social presence is on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Applebees Contact Information

• Applebees headquarters address

• 450 North Brand Boulevard, Glendale, CA 91203

1-888-592-7753

8am-6pm PST, Monday-Friday

Browse reviews of other Restaurants

Top Applebees Complaints

I'm very sorry for this but as time goes on I feel worse and worse about last night experince.
The food was awful the portions were very very small and I noticed that we were charged for our side dishes and they were supposed to be part of the course.A glass of regular tea was $2.79 way too much for tea with no sugar I was fooled by the 20% tip he was fair at best maybe a 5.00$ tip would be more like it. the bathroom was horable and smelled like yourn.
I truly never had such a poor outing like this ever before and I will never go back to Apple Bee's in Pueblo Colorado again!
Robert Crider.

P.S. words cannot explain how bad I feel I feel like we were robed and worse !! MAN.

This complaint is for the location at 4405 Milestrip Road Blasdell, NY 14219. On the evening of Friday, January 18, 2019 myself, my wife along with our daughter and her friend went for a late dinner following a basketball game at my daughter's high school. Upon arriving at the restaurant my wife asked that we be seated at a table with booth seating, she was advised by the host that those tables were no longer in use, they were closing down that section and seating people at tables. Our waiter arrived at our table promptly, he provided excellent service throughout the whole meal, and took our drink order.
BEFORE our drinks arrived the host began seating people in the booth's that we requested, I immediately went up to confront him on this and was told the manager said that he can start seating people in the booth's again. Needless to say I was not happy and requested to talk to the manager, unfortunately I did not get her name, and I was not impressed with her attitude or answer.
She proceeded to tell me the booth's weren't clean at the time we requested to be seated so they had to seat us at a table. Working in a customer service based business myself, to me, the correct way to handle that would have been to ask if we were ok to wait about 5 minutes while they cleaned the booth's, not LIE and say the section was closed for the evening.

The overall attitude of the host and especially the manager made the chances of us going back very slim. My family has been consistently going to that location for at least 10 years, never having such an unpleasant experience.

I will be awaiting your response.

James D. Hacic

"BAD SERVICE"!!! We'll let me start by saying I frequent this particular Applebee’s a lot and never have a problem. So to hear of this is surprising but at the same time UNACCEPATABLE! So if we as the patrons accept this subpar service and not voice it to the masses then we're just as much the problem. Herse the story my wife a several co-workers went to Applebee’s for a promotion celebration and the server named AL was terrible, he was aggressive and argumentive to my wife and the other patrons. The orders that were placed somehow got mixed up and when everyone was trying to tell him what they did ordered he was confrontational and argumentive. What he should have done is say let me get this corrected and everything would have been ok. Because at the end of the day that’s what the end game would be anyway correcting the discrepancy. So AL also never even offered them refills until they were all finished with their meals. These were regular drinks not alcohol so there was no excuse for this drinks cost over 2 dollars so they definitely didn’t get there monies worth. Needless to say they have lost a customer; I will just go to Chili’s to many food chains out there to deal with this foolishness!

MY COMPLAINT IS THE SODA'S FOOD VERY VERY GOOD I ALWAYS ASK WAITRESS IS GINGERALE A SODA SHE SAY'S YES I SAY OK BUT WHEN I GO TO GET A REFILL ITS NOT SO I'M TO PAY FOR EACH REFILL NO ,I ASK WHY IS THIS ITS A SODA I DRANK IT ALL THE TIME SHE CAME BACK TO ME AND SAID BECAUSE IT CAME FROM THE BAR THAT NOT MY FAULT WHERE ITS COMING FROM IT STILL A SODA. THEY SHOULD TELL YOU THAT IN THE BEGING BUT I STILL DON'T AGREE WITH THAT.2ND TIME THAT HAPPEN TO ME .

Went to Applebee's for my daughter's 4th birthday I told the server Leslie as soon as we got there that it was my daughter's birthday and to please bring her the birthday Brownie and sing she said okay she never did. Are appetizer came out cold the quesadillas had grease dripping off of them they double-charged as for jalapenos the riblets were cold and burnt. This Server never came and checked back on us we had to flag her down several times. The hostess look like she was wore out and tired she was an older woman all of the waitresses have their hair hanging down half out of their ponytail they all look sloppy like they just came from cleaning their house I have never had such bad service at Applebee's and I open the one on 35 and Walzem when it first opened. I love Applebee's and I've been going there since I open that restaurant and 97 I am thoroughly disgusted with their service the bathroom had toilet paper all over it all of the toilets for nasty there was no soap to wash your hands I don't know what happened to Applebee's but I would like some compensation completely forgetting a four-year-old's birthday is unacceptable!

Applebees in Rowlett, Tx. Wife and I went out to dinner at Applebee's either Friday the 14th or Saturday the 15th of December. We had a coupon for a free Entree with the purchase of another entree of the same are more price. We ordered our entrees and each one had two sides. My wife asked if she could replace her fries with a house salad. The waiter said she sure could. No problem. I asked to replace my fries with onion rings. The waiter said I could and it was no problem. The daytime manager always gives me the golden apple discount or my military discount. I asked the waiter to please put a golden apple discount on my ticket. Or military discount. When they brought the ticket it had a golden apple discount of $0.34! It also had a charge for the side salad $2.49 and a charge for my onion rings. And essence we did not replace anything we just bought extra salad and bought extra onion rings. Not what the waiter told us we were doing. I think there's a difference in replacing the item and purchasing the item. At any rate he did not tell us up front about the extra charges. And I did not get a discount. I began to explain the situation to the waiter how to turn this back to me and would not talk to me. I don't know why I was being very nice just asking him a question. Soon the manager came out. His name was Ed. He said there was nothing he could do about that as a manager because the system made all the rules and he had no say so. I did talk to him to taking the $2.49 off that they charged for the replacement of the fries. No return on my extra charges for my replacement of my fries. I almost left a tip which I normally do Hub between 15 to 25%. But after thinking about the waiter turning his back on me and not talking to me and being mean and rude and the manager Ed backing him up and saying that he doesn't run things that the system does I decided not to leave at any tip. My wife was pretty upset with the waiter and the manager as was I. The daytime manager when will usually eat you're so nice comes out and says hello and the waitress always gives us the golden apple discount and we leave good tips. We like the entire staff and the food is wonderful. Wasn't expecting the bad experience the other night. I feel as though the manager Ed and the waiter need to be and counseling if they are to keep their job. Thank you very much for listening to my complaint I hope there is some action taken. Michael Chandler phone number 972 6036166.

after watching my wife complain about her cold steak salad and how she was treated with a half hearted attempt by server and manager to correct the issue I refrained from complaining about my cold cheeseburger and fries !! Why cant you all serve hot food hot ? It also took forever to get our appetizer !! Please get your act together in Seaford Delaware. Cold food is not good !!!

Couldnt offer the nationwide special of 3-course meal for $11.99
Richmond, IN store, on 10/5/18-computer glitch, cant enter the meal deals, button went away.
Did
Thats why we came in, they did give a slight discount on another choice.

On 10/4/2018, I took my daughter to this location for her birthday dinner. We had a party of 7 and we were first seated at a table that could not accommodate us. So they cleaned off another table to for us to be seated. As they was cleaning the table, one of the personnel made a comment that he was tired of walking. (One of the hostess that was seating us). So we finally got seated at the table. We were so wrapped up into my daughter and her birthday that we realized that we were sitting for 20-25 minutes without anyone serving us beverages or anything after the table was cleaned off. The waitress came up finally with an attitude and rudely asked us was we ready to order or drinks and food. I at that time requested to speak with a manager because of the terrible service that we were receiving. A manager never came to the table. We placed our order and proceeded our gathering with my daughter. It took another 20 minutes just for us to get our drinks. At this time I walked up to the bar and asked to speak with a manager. Elizabeth identified herself as the manager and I explained to her how terrible our service was. She looked at me as if I was bothering her and not being attentive to an unhappy customer. I explained to her that we sat almost an hour with no type of service. As I was speaking to her our waitress had finally brought the drinks out to the table but not all of them. She then says well there goes your drinks. I explained that's not the point. The fact that we had to sit 25+ mins just to get our drinks and the level of service we received was unacceptable. So she says well I would have left. I couldn't believe she said that. It wasn't busy in there at all. When the waitress took our order for the food, we ordered the 3 course meal, but was told they did not have salads so we couldn't order a salad. This whole ordeal was the absolute worst experience I have ever experienced at Applebee's. The fact that we were there to celebrate my daughter's birthday, it was completely ruined. We arrived there at 7:45 pm and left at 9:30 still with no food, and silverware, only drinks. The manager was TERRIBLE at handling a valid customer complaint and I truly do not feel it could have been handled differently. I explained to her that I would be escalating this to corporate because the level of service is the absolute worst that I have ever experienced at Applebee's. I would really like a phone call as well so that I can further explain this as well. 414-388-7319.

POOR FOOD, GOT A HAMBURG , TASTED OFF. BURNT ON THE OUTSIDE NOT DONE ON THE INSIDE, TASTED OLD, LIKE JUST BEFOR IT GOES TOTALLY BAD . THE WORST BURGER I EVER HAD.MY SON HAD ONE TOO , AND HAD THE SAME COMPLAINT. PITTSFIELD,MASS APPLEBEES. I SHOULD HAVE NEVER PAID. SERVICE WAS BAD TOO,NOVICE SERVICE .TOTAL BILLWAS 28.00.

Went to Applebee's in Sumter SC. On 81718 waited twenty minutes for our appetizer was told four or five times food was on the way after an hour and fifteen minutes no food we ask our waiter to charge us for what we had eaten he took my card but came back to say no charge an outher couple across from us got the same type service the manager came with their food as they were getting ready to leave told him they were leaving also without eating several other tables had the same experience we had been at this same location before and the same thing happened. We will not go back to Applebee's ever again all the manager could say was im sorry the food is good if you can ever get it.please address this problem or you might not have anyone there to keep the doors open

My husband and I went to the lane ave in Jacksonville , fl location on 7-31-18 @ approx. 7:30 pm , We walked in the door and it took several minutes for us to be acknowledged , close to 10 . Then when someone ( a young male ) seated us we were never helped. We saw 2 waitress helping tables in front of us as well as beside us who never even made eye contact . We were never asked so much as even what we wanted to drink . No one helped us at all . we waited for more than 15 minutes and got up and left. I had not gone to this location in several months and could not believe how it has gone down . I feel it is important for you to know . I will not go back to this location . Felt very in wanted.

Purchased 2 Riblet Platters 1 Won Ton Taco. Spent over 37 Dollars. Ribblet platters had two types of French Fries Large shaped fries and fries with potatoe skins on them and skinnier then the other. Both fries were hard although slightly warm very old almost stale. But the worst is the Large shaped fries has what appears to be wiped off ketsup. Frys without ketsup were strategically placed ontop to hide the bottom ones which were discusting. My won ton tacos 3 out of 4 were so soggy and mushy I couldnt bring myself to eat them. The riblets with the frys with ketsup on them are so charred and burned the inside of most of them were like jerky. It is appears this food was left over from someone elses plate and scraped into togo containers. This is the second time I have ordered and picked up that the won ton tacos were awful. I have tried to call them to complain 3 times and all three times they immediately put me on hold and dont come back to the phone. I live right accross the street from the Solano Mall where Applebees is located but I am handicap and cant just keep running over there. I have saved this discusting food and cannot eat it. they are not busy they had only two people at the bar and two tables with customers. Please do something about this I am very upset that I cannot eat my food because it is so discusting!

Stacy Jones
707-635-3318
SGowJones@outlook.com

Attended an Applebees in Wauwatosa Wisconsin when a server brought me brisket tacos with no lettuce (in which it didn't come with). I politely ask the waitress if she could request for lettuce considering the tacos did not come with it. She responded "Sure" and I responding back by telling her to take her time considering at the time she was the only waitress. She finally bought me back the lettuce 20 minutes later (which was fine considering that she was busy and thee "ONLY WAITRESS) which I waited patiently. Literally there was "ONLY" one leef of lettuce on my plate. I walked up to the back door where they prepare and cook the meals and knocked! As I look back there, there was a mid age man in his 40's / 50 cooking and another younger guy that look like he could maybe be in his early slash mid 20's pushing 30 maybe even. When the young lady stepped out from the back I asked her if I could have more lettuce. When she completely stepped foot back where the two men were preparing food, the black guy in his 40's/50 replied to her by saying,,,"They better be happy with what they getting because it's free"! At that point, I'm looking at him actually slap the lettuce on the plate with no gloves non what so ever. I politely pushed the door open and replied back by saying,,,, " Excuse me sir, I'm not happy considering I'm paying and your not wearing gloves "AT ALL"! He said,,,, "Well, my hands are clean if that's what your asking"! I was completely turned off at that point. I did not in fact, take any of my food in a box to go. There was basically some of the fries left (in which I had eaten), and two of the tacos left out of the three that came with the platter. I ask to speak with the manager (Elizabeth P manager on duty) at that time. I explain to her how the man in back (man in his 40's/50) said what he said, with not having any gloves on touching vegetables like that,,," Mind you", I am a "Nurse" where I deal with Mursa( Not washing hand infection/ caught from direct surface contact) and C Diff ( disease from not washing hands). Elizabeth didn't really seem liked she cared so I just stopped talking and walked out. I did thank the server( multi tasking from bar to tables, black guy in his twenties or mid to late twenties) and the original waitress ( in her early twenties). Store Address 6750 West State Street, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin......,(414) 777-1430. The Time was around 8/8:30.

I had all the ribs you can eat,it was horrible all bones.manager came over and ask how it was I told him it was terrible and the fries were cold.your adverting on tv is what brought me there for the ribs and the manager brought over the chicken fingers and those were just as bad. I don,t think I will be going again.i also told my friends and they thanked me for telling them.they said will steer clear of your restaurants

Anonymous365
SUBMIT A COMPLAINT

Employees Applebee's Restaurants Customer Service Everyone
Applebee's Restaurants / Everyone
Plainville, CT, United States
Contact information:
Applebee's.com
When we first arrived there were at least 4 employees outside in the back area smoking what smelled like marijuana. They were in the back near the back door so we assumed they work there. We go inside it took awhile to get seated and then we were greeted by our waitress Iris who was clearly intoxicated she kept repeating our order to us over and over and could not write it down correctly. She came back with our drinks and spilled the Sprite on the floor near our table. It seems like your location has a problem with employees using drugs and not being proffesional. Our experience was not a good one for the second time we visit your establishment. It's close to home and we enjoy the food but the service and the people not so much. If you don't I think you should run drug test on your employees because it clearly looks like this is out of control. We will not be returning there ever again.

You have 2 young ladies that spoke of a customer. The young ladies spoke to each other about the customer and the customers wrk information and home information was given out.If that customer is hurt or approached in any matter this will become serious.1 of ur employess given the information the young man said name was Angelica.People come to enjoy a meal not to have there personal information given out.

Ordered a slab of ribs for dinner waiting over an hour waitress brings my meal my slab of ribs is cut into 4 parts I tell the waitress I ordered a slab not for rib parts she says I will get the manager manager comes 10 minutes later and I explain to her I ordered a slab of ribs not 4 rib pieces she said well just taste them I promise there delicious I said I’m sure that are I want to cut my own meet she continued to try and get me to try the ribs I told her it is not a question of the ribs being good or not I’m sure thay are I want to cut my own meet she continued 5 to 6 more times to get me to try the ribs when I refused she got upset with me so I waited an hour for a meal and went home hungry I’m pissed this was your logansport indiana Applebee’s 7/4/2018 at 5pm if I don’t get some kind of response or comp u just lost a very good costimer

On the evening of 5 May while dining at the Applebee's in Winter Haven, FL. I took a fork full of coleslaw and while chewing I felt a pain in my mouth. It was a metal object that broke my denture and cut my tongue and the rough of my mouth. I informed the Manager (Joe Casamano) of what happened and he told me that the metal object was part of an ice cream scoop. He apologized, offered me a free meal, and filled out an incident report. He said that he would contact his District Manager (Andy) and that I would be contacted. The following Monday I was contacted by an insurance agent (Mark Rice) but was unable to talk because I was driving so he said he would call back later in the day. Mr. Rice didn't call back so a few days later I called him but he was unable to talk at the time. Again, he said he would call back but to date I've heard nothing. My case # 9510139061. I would like someone to contact me on this mater. I can be reached at: (863) 604-3941 or (863) 224-0692.

Sincerely, Carroll Gardner

I recently took my husband to Apple Bees for Father's Day and received bad service. I completed a survey and did not get a response from Apple Bees. I have always loved Apple Bees, and when I am taken out or special hoidays, birthdays always go to Applebees. But it seem Apple Bees does not care about customers. If you care my email address is gmadrid0527@gmail.com Gloria Madrid

My wife and I went to the Applebees in Las Vegas on Decatur and Charleston Blvd. The service so bad we couldn't even eat our food at same time.That's how far apart it was served to us.

I ate at Applebee's in Williamsburg, Va. while on vacation. 1640 Richmond Rd.
After coming home and going thru my receipts, I noticed that I was over charge for service.
Date--06-11-18---08:26 PM
Guests 2 TB#66 Duran T (server)
check # 6231-993569
I was charged for 3 teas but only ordered 1 tea. (overcharged for 2 teas at $2.99 each)
Enjoyed the meal and service.
Went back two )2) days later, 06-13-18---08:37 PM and had same server check # 6231-993873 TB#65
Enjoyed meal and service and have no issues at all. I would like to be compensated for those 2 teas.
I eat at Applebee's in Raleigh NC where I live. 919 8283970 (golfpro@bellsouth.net) Appreciate a response. Thanks

I had an issue with food ask to speak to a manager and the manager Brandi came over to the table. She was very unprofessional and rude. She should not be in costumer service at all.

Applebee’s in Moultrie Ga
Every time we go the service is terrible . Decided to take the grandkids out went to Applebee’s to give it a Nother try we were seated not that busy it to 8 to 10 minutes before the waitress came to the table to get our drink order we ordered our appetizers and food still no drinks got our appetizers no drakes finally got drinks and or food arrived to the table. The waitress never came back to the table to check on us the kids had no refills had to flag down other people toget us something .the manger cam to the table not helpful at all
(He was a joke) the bartender only works the bar if you order a drink it takes forever and then she yell across the restaurant if you want your drinks you need to bring me glasses because I am not going to get them for you
(My husband ordered a beer it took until we got our food ) we love to eat at Applebee’s when ever we travel . Y’all need to send someone to go eat and just watch the servers and especially the manager .I was a waitress for about 10 years never in my days have I ever seen such bad service . I will never go back (and this is not the first time this has happened ) to Applebee’s in Moultrie Ga until it improves
Thanks so much
Michelle Cook
Moultrie Ga

My check # 247-238811, location: 526 S Taylor Street, Sheboygan, WI 53081. Half price appetizers, the cheese sticks were under cooked. I sent them back and the order still came back under cooked. Another customer sitting at the bar said he had the same complaint. Server stated the item would be removed from my check. I ordered something else. The waitress ran my check for me and I found the item was not removed. Bartender stated that there is nothing they can do once they ran or put through the bill. I would have pay the full amount. I generally like Appleby's and eat at your restaurants several times a month (8-10) average check $20.-30.00. I am disappointed in your service a lack of attention to food prep even after it is pointed out. I will not be back! Texas Road house has better quality control over food preparation and follow up with the customer.

Visited Applebee's store 3/29/2018 at around 610pm. Store on South 3rd st in Terre haute Indiana. Always took advantage of your great deals and discounts. But on this day I order your $8 whisky burger. The burger was flat as a pancake! I also heard from a few neighbors that they received the same quality hamburgers.. It was as if they were in a hurry for time,and smashed the burger so it could be done in the 4 minutes it took to receive it..Therefore please check into this before u lose many dedicated customers.. Thanks for your time

Lost a hour and a half of my life at the Apple bees on North Rd in Poughkeepsie. Got there at 7:10 PM and was seated. Waitress came over, we ordered 2 waters and 2 for 25.00 meals with boneless wings. Simple and we do it often and we did not take time to decide, we knew what we wanted. 25 minutes later our boneless wings come and 40 minutes after that our meals came. Called manager over and said we've been here an hour or more and our food did not come, We were getting tired from just sitting, She said foods were there but no one picked up and it appeared dry from just sitting there and they were going to re-heat our food and it will be out shortly. Food was OK but we waited so long for it that we lost our appetite and it was getting late for us to eat a big meal so my wife packed hers up. The manager knew we were not happy so she compensated us by giving us $2.50 off a $25.00 meal / 10%. I feel a good manager would have compensated the whole bill, Tell us she was sorry about the mix up and to come back and try us again. Lousy manager, Lousy Restaurant, I will never go back again. Can't afford anymore than 2.50 to keep a customer and I go there often, Then I can't afford to spend a hour and a half waiting for a simple meal. $2.50 big deal, Losing many customers as they read this. Nop wonder stores are closing

I ordered curb side pick up today which was 2 chicken oriental salads with2 side salads 2 for $20.I picked them up and they forgot the side salads and after waiting for them i got home and foynd the oriental salads containers 2 thirds empty.No lettuce to evencover bottom of container.We added the caeser side salads to it and tasted like crap.VERY DISSAPOINTED .I love going twice s month to the Laburnum Ave. Store and nowgoing curb side.but feel cheated today and may not go back.It wasin Richmond Virginia.

You have been advertising for some time now, the return of riblets. I am in central Ohio and as of March 13th your restaurant’s don’t have them yet. How can you advertise their return and not supply the product. Get your act together or you may find customers going elsewhere.

I am notifying you of the unfair treatment I received at the Richmond, VA Applebee's located on Laburnum Ave. On March 6, 2018, I entered he restaurant around 5:15pm to join a number of friends at the bar. We were all conversating, laughing, and joking with each other for hours. I personally remained civil and in a good mood. Towards the end one of my friends offered to buy me a drink. During that request the bartender ' Will ' replied that I could not receive another drink. At that moment I thought Will was joking, but that was not the case. I asked him why and he ignored me. The gentleman that was buying asked Will repeatedly to give him a reason why I could not receive a drink. Of course Will ignored him also. At that time I went to contact the manager, whom I believe to be named ' Tiffany.' When she came out o the bar area she agreed with Will, which totally baffled me. Numerous people at the bar were shocked and concurrently stated that I had done NOTHING wrong. Will and Tiffany were bombarded with complaints by numerous patrons because of the unfair treatment I received. We then ALL left to go to a competitive restaurant. Applebee's permanently lost seven regulars whom were future paying customers that day! As a manager Tiffany is bad for business if she sides with a poorly performing bartender. I was in complete control of myself and did NOT disturb other customers. NO REASON FOR THE EMPLOYEES NOT TO SERVE ME, unless providing bad service is Applebee's mission. Others are willing to be contacted as proof of the incident.

I am notifying you of the unfair treatment I received at the Richmond, VA Applebee's located on Laburnum Ave. on March 6, 2018. I entered the restaurant around 5:15pm to join a number of friends at the bar. We were all conversating, laughing, and joking with each other for hours. I personally remained civil and in a good mood. Towards the end, one of my friends offered to buy me a drink. During that request the bartender 'Will' replied that I could not receive another drink. At that moment I thought Will was joking, but that was not the case. I asked him why and he ignored me. The gentleman that was buying asked Will repeatedly to give him the reason why I couldn't receive a drink, of course Will ignored him also. At that time I went to contact the manager, whom I believe to be named 'Tiffany'. When she came out to the bar area she agreed with Will which totally baffled me. Numerous people at the bar were shocked and concurrently stated that I had done NOTHING wrong. Will and Tiffany were bombarded with complaints by numerous patrons because of the unfair treatment I received. When then ALL left to go to a competitive restaurant. Applebee's permanently lost seven regulars whom were future paying customers that day! As a manager Tiffany is not good for business if she sides with a poorly performing bartender. I was in complete control of myself and did NOT disturb other customers. NO REASON FOR THE EMPLOYEES NOT TO SERVE ME, unless providing bad service is Applebee's mission.

We went out for dinner tonight at Applebee's in Manchester, nj and we're totally disgusted with our service and my meal was bad. I ordered the 6 oz steak and asked for it to be cooked medium. I also asked if I could get an order of your crispy onions. Well my steak was raw and the onions were fried onions. I asked our server Emily to bring my steak back because it wasn't cooked and she asked me if I wanted it more rare or more cooked!!! I can't believe she even asked me that. I obviously told her I asked for it to be cooked medium and wanted it cooked more since it was rare. I also told her that they gave me cooked onions not the crispy onions. She was completely unaware of what I wanted. I had to ask another server to tell her what I wanted with regards to the crispy onions. What topped the night off was the server asked us mid way through our meal if we wanted dessert or coffee. It took me by surprise because we were still eating our meal when she asked us about coffee or dessert. At the end of our meal I asked to see the manager. I explained that I found it rude that we were mid way through our dinner when the server asked if we wanted dessert or coffee and is response was that this is a new initiative by corporate. I quickly told him that I think it is a rude and stupid idea and if this is how applebees wants to treat their customers then I will not be patronizing this establishment and neither will any of our friends or family.

Because of work we decided to visit applebees for our valentines dinner on 2/13 instead of 2/14.....we arrived at 5:50 pm......were seated and the beverage order taken.....when the waitress came back at 6:02pm we asked for the half price appetizzer and was told no it was after 6:00pm.....no exceptions.....I explained that we were seated before 6:00 and she came back at 6:02 but to no avail.....because this being "our" valentines meal I didnt want to cause a big deal etc......and then the burger I ordered did not have the tangy bbq sauce on it as in the description either......of course I didnt realize that till half way thru it when the wife asked me how the bbq sauce was.....that I didnt mention figuring it would be a waste of time after the 6:00 problem....please respond... Thanks

I attended the applebees resturaunt on 2125 Windsor Spring Rd, Augusta, GA 30906. I sat at the Bar to order my lunch and have a adult beverage. The bartender who seem to be occupied with laughing and joking with her favorite customer finally walked over after roughly 5 minutes and asked if I needed anything. I asked for a menu and to start a glass of ice water. Oh let me say also that the bar were I was sitting was wet and still had dirty dishes on it while she talked. Finally after another 6 or 7 minutes she returned and I ordered some wings as a appetizer and a shot of crown royal. After I received my wings they were cold. I never received my shot and the managers who I tried to get there attention (2 of them) were too busy watching the basketball game on the TV. I politely paid my bill and left. Very disappointing and I have been a loyal customer as long as I can remember.

My burger was undercooked I dealt with it. I didn't want to make a big deal out of it, but as I was eating, I noticed a long strain. A hair in my burger. I would have returned it for a new one, but I lost my appetite and didn't find the need to. I'm a huge fan of the applebees franchise. I've been coming to you guys for years. But since I moved to the Parsippany area. I've been unhappy with the service they're providing me.

Just watched a video where African American ladies were being racially profiled on the word of a server who was not for sure if these were the people who skipped out on a meal the previous night.The incident happened on 2/10/18. Not all black people look alike and to not have definitive proof that these were the young ladies was racist. I nor my family or friends will not eat at Applebees ever again. This is not acceptable.

If I could give zero stars I would. Placed order online on 2/4/18 to be picked up at the Beechmont Ave Applebee's in Anderson Twp Ohio. Paid my $51.00 for the order and was given a pickup time of 17:34. Arrived at Applebee's pickup at 17:30, called into restaurant at 17:33 to let them know I was out there, Bri answered and said we'll be out in a minute then hung up...no customer service skills what so ever. 17:46 bill was brought out with a milkshake, I was told they were packing up my order and he would bring it right out. 17:57 my order was brought out he explained that they gave me new French fries and added extra ice cream since my desserts were made first and they were melted. I checked the order, an entire meal was missing including the drink. I went into restaurant (which what is the purpose of the curbside service) asked to speak with a manager, they pointed to a man sitting at the bar drinking with a customer in plain clothing (jeans and a blue striped polo type shirt). He acted annoyed that I had a problem I wanted him to deal with, I proceeded to explain the problem, he went through my bags and asked what was missing. I showed him the receipt and told him which meal was not there. He sighed loudly and went to the back to get my order, before he left I asked that they remake my milkshake since is was just milk now, he clearly showed by his facial expression rolling his eyes that he was not happy about having to have the milk At 18:10 I left the restaurant with my order, before leaving I asked Linden the manager if he could please give me the corporate office's phone number. He threw his hands up and said he would see if he can find it. He never came back so I told the person behind the bar I would find the number myself and I left. He gave me a $20.00 coupon that I will never use, my order in my opinion should have been complimented by this manager and removed from my credit card. That is customer service, not the rude, ignorant behavior that Linden displayed towards me. Once home all the food was cold and the desserts laid in a river of milk from the melted ice cream.

Me and my family went to Applebees in Lancaster SC on Feb 3 2018 my daughter food was not done and they changed it the burger she order was not done my husband and my food was cold so what can we do to resolve this

Hello,

I wasn't sure who to complain to but i hope this reaches someones ear. I have been a loyal customer of applebees for years and i never really choose anything other than steak or my repeated dish of three cheese chicken penne now i come to applebees to hear that applebees has now changed its pasta from penne to cavatappi. I have never once in my life liked this noodle! all the pastas on your menus all over Applebees has changed i politely asked the waiteress if this pasta can be changed and they had a fit stating they no longer carried penne. I am downright outraged that i now cannot have my penne because applebees decided to save themselves a few cents for some damn noodles! This was my second attempt as i never thought applebees would have a fit over changing a noodle let alone stop serving bread. I am sending this to let you guys know if you dont stop messing with applebees menu you WILL LOSE A LOT OF LOYAL customers who've been buying from your restaurant for years. You already lost one loyal customer how many mkre will you keep pushing out the door? im taking my business to olive garden as now i can no longer order my favorite dish from your restaurant! I expected better from this restaurant now it has just downright become an embrassment and food has become incredibly disappointing. I will not be returning to any applebees restaurant until the menus are resolved.
It doesnt even taste the same anymore. Wait until loyal customers start noticing the changes and their favorites and start walking out. My all time favorite restaurant and dish entirely ruined thanks a lot to whoever thought changing the menu wasnt a big deal. The customer is always right think about it before you keep changing our menus! #GoodbyeApplebees

To: CEO of Applebee’s Restaurant Chain
From: Tinita D. Parham
Re: 12/30/2017 Visit
Date: January 12, 2018

Greetings,
I am writing to express my extreme displeasure concerning my recent visit to Applebee’s in Douglasville, Georgia. On December 30, 2017 my family, a party of 25, celebrated my great nephew’s second birthday. The restaurant was notified days in advance as well as the day of the celebration concerning the large party in order to make sure that the restaurant was ready and prepared in advance. The restaurant was still not prepared and the majority of our party, with a few slow pokes, was on time. Even though we waited over an hour to be seated everyone was in a high celebratory mood. People drove hours to be at Applebee’s at that particular time for one specific purpose.

Once we sat down we were greeted from a vibrant hostess. Although her demeanor was bubbly we were shocked by how she represented the Applebee’s franchise. She wore a necklace with big bold letters NASTY. That was extremely distasteful, but not enough to make me take the time to write this letter.

The issues began after the orders were taken. It took a long while to get the appetizers. Since we were all socializing and wishing the birthday boy happy birthday we were not yet annoyed, irritated, or dissatisfied. We were taking that time enjoying one another and the reason for the gathering.

The wait between the appetizers and the main course was ridiculous. It took about an hour and a half after the appetizers before we got the main course brought out to us. Prior to this, about 45 minutes after the appetizers, I personally went to the waitress and asked what the holdup was because everyone was getting upset at this time. She informed me that the food would be out within the next five to ten minutes. I let everyone know to only become a speaker of non-truth. About 20 minutes later I went to speak to her again. At that time she informed me that it was taking so long because of the number of people in our party and that they were trying to bring everyone’s food out at the same time. A red light immediately went up because it did not seem feasible that they would be able to get everyone’s food out at the same time with the same quality.

I mentioned my concerns to the waitress. I asked her if they could bring out the food as soon as it was up because I was worried that some of the food would be cold. She was adamant that everyone’s meal would be hot, so I went to notify everyone once more of the holdup and what she had stated.

When the food came out only two people had hot food. Some people had slightly warm food, but the majority of the food was COLD just as I suspected it would be. I was extremely upset. As the waitress was passing by I informed her that my food was cold. She rudely barked at me that it couldn’t be because she just brought it out. I looked her in her eyes and asked her not to argue with me and told her that I would like to see the manager. I even mentioned to her that the guest of honor did not receive his food at all. She literally rolled her eyes at me and walked off. We had to feed him from other peoples’ plates …. LUDICROUS!

After five minutes ……. no manager. After ten minutes ……. no manager. After fifteen minutes ……. no manager. While I waited on the manager to come the waitress went even further with her unprofessional display and rudeness. My cousin, his wife, and two children were sitting directly behind my table. She spoke loudly as she uttered that people did not know how hard it was to be a waitress - it’s not easy; I wish that some people could be a waitress for a day and see how it is. I could not believe what she was saying and I knew that she was speaking indirectly (but directly) to me.

I then took it in my own hands to speak to the manager myself. I walk to the bar and asked for her. After explaining to her the situation and that I did not want my food she was of little to no help. She acted as if she was scared of her waitress instead of being in charge of the restaurant. She apologized for the waitress’s’ behavior, said that she would take care of my bill, and disappeared.

Everyone was trying to JUST LEAVE! We wanted to settle up our debt and get out of there, but that too was an issue. Although we notified the waitress during ordering that we would have separate checks it did not mentally register with her because she did not comply! The waitress did not know how to separate the checks after placing everyone’s meal onto one check. It was a mess! We were held hostage for over an hour to just pay the bill (LITERALLY – NO EXAGGERATION)!

About 30 minutes into waiting I went to look for the manager again and informed her that I had to go because my daughter had to be a work shortly. She was once again NO HELP! All she could say is that we had to wait until the waitress could figure out how to separate our checks. This was beyond UNACCEPTABLE! Management had no answers, solutions, and could not quickly resolve a simply payment issue. I couldn’t believe it. I could not believe that this was who was hired to run and make decisions for the restaurant. It was UNBELIEVEABLE!

At this point the waitress had sat at one of the tables in our party while she did her job of separating the checks – EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL. I could not believe she sat down with us as if that was acceptable. The manager must have saw this as an acceptable practice. Although she did not sit with the waitress she did stand behind her leaning on the wall looking as the waitress shouted out who ordered such and such. PREPOSTEROUS! I could not exit there fast enough!

After purchasing four 2 for $25.00 meals, having three of the four meals cold, and receiving the poorest service that I have ever received only $8.00 was taken off my bill (and I had to pay my bills separately due to the lack of expertise). I asked the manager for the district manager’s number. She literally disappeared AGAIN. The last time that I asked she still would not give me a phone number she yelled across to me from the register that I could look on the receipt for a number to call. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT, but I should not have been surprised. The whole evening dealing with the staff was a DISASTER!

Unfortunately, I feel ill and could not get this sent out as soon as I wanted. Although that was so I was not dare going to not write about this experience. I truly hope that you reprimand the young blonde Caucasian manager and older African-American waitress for their performance. They put a negative stain on the name APPLEBEE’s.

I would also like a gift certificate to go back to another Applebee’s in hopes that they represented a few apples and not the entire tree!

The steak I ordered was very rare and bleeding even though I ordered it medium. I have pictures of it. I told the waitress and she offered to have it taken back to the kitchen, I told her I didn’t send my food back to the kitchen that it should have been cooked correctly when it was brought out to me. I asked for a box and told her I’d take it home and cook it myself. Was then visited by the manager who offered to take the steak back and cook it himself. I refused and told him I would take it home and cook it myself as my husband was almost finished with his meal by then and we didn’t want to wait around for it to be done correctly. We don’t go out that often and was very disappointed in the whole experience. We will not be choosing to go back to Applebee’s again as we have had more positive experiences elsewhere. Please contact me for pictures of my very rare steak and also our receipt which I also have some questions about. Thank you.

Today, 1/26/18, I visited the Applebees on N. Wellwood Ave in Lindenhurst, NY. I had the 2 for $20 lunch with my friend. She ordered the burger and I had the Fiesta Lime Chicken. My chicken was so burnt that it looked like a hockey puck. It was inedible and since I was pressed for time, I couldn't wait for another entrée to be substituted.

Middletown n.y Applebee’s,visited Thursday night Jan18.I ordered a classic hamburger. It was so over cooked and terrible that I sent it back. I ordered medium rare. They brought me another one and it was worse. I did not eat it. It looked like they cooked it on one side and never turned it. I paid for it but was not satisfied.my husband ordered the ribs and enjoyed them.

I visited the Applebee’s in Chesapeake va 23320 Sams circle, service was awe full the waitress Mandi C. Needs to be trained how to provide at least decent customer service!!! I waited 30 minutes for a brownie bite that I ordered before I finished my meal. She came and took up the payment and we still waited another 30 minutes, when it got to the table it was melted. They really know how to make you not want to come back!!

I have been working at AppleBees in Hastings Ne since August of 2016. I have asked numerous times to be put on full time and get told no every time cause they have too many hosts already or they can't afford if that were true how do they get a more expensive tv sport package and hire more people all the time? I am 46 years old and get told alot that the servers would love to have me work as Host full time would cost company less cause could cut down on number of host's/hostess's. We get told that the company puts workers and customers first . must be only certain restaurants that do that. I get $136.00 per month from the government for a partial disability I got while serving in the Marines. My pay from AppleBees comes to $250 every two weeks I pay $77.00 per month for auto insurance $275.00 for half the rent $36.00 for trash 36.00 for phone and half the utilities if can. I get 636 each month total I pay out Close to 600 each month when you count cost of driving to and from work. see what you can do with 36 dollars oh that don't include food.

We came in ordered appetizers and drinks. Our bill was over 50 dallors. We had two servers and they both made our drinks well . There was a gentleman bar tender took over,we asked for another drink ,he made it and it tasted funny like too much pineapple was put in . We ask the male bartender if he did something different to the drink . His response was that he made them correctly. The other two girls made them wrong. Our original bar tender said the other girl would take care of us.she came over and asked if we wanted a box to go or waters. We were only on our second drink when we asked for another drink and it tasted different .correct . We were going to have dinner and maybe one more drink . We basically felt like we were asked to leave with the water and box question. Because they were covering for the 3rd bartender. I feel it was extremely rude. I will not recommend this Applebees to anyone . I bought a gift card for my parents for Christmas don't think I'll give it to them. Your store staff was rude .

Visited Applebees on 42nd Street in New York City, NY on Dec 2nd at 8:54. Immediately as I sat down, I asked our server, Resma N, if the Long Island Ice Tea was on special for $1 there also and she said yes. So my husband and I both ordered one when she took our drink orders. She came back, brought our drinks and took our food order. Someone else brought our food and asked if we needed anything else. My husband ordered another Long Island and that person brought it. Imagine our surprise when our check came and we were charged $10.19 for each Long Island. I called our waitress over and explained that they were on special for $1. She said they didn't honor the specials there. I told her that I had specifically asked her if they were and she had told me, yes. She said she didn't hear me so I'm not sure what she said yes about. Their policy is to add 18% gratuity to the bill and my husband told her if that it wasn't already on our check we wouldn't have given her a tip. She had the table beside us and checked on them no less than 4 times but never once stopped at our table. We saw her when she took our orders and when she brought our check. We were very unhappy and dissatisfied with our server and the fact that our drinks were full price. We never would have ordered the Long Islands had we known

I am from Detroit Michigan and the Applebee's on 8 Mile and Woodward Avenue in Detroit Michigan service is terrible management was terrible servers were terrible I was outspoken wasn't listen to and then the police was called when I wasn't supposed to shut up and listen to them when my service was unsatisfactory they did not want to hear my complaint at all and it's terrible I will never visit any Applebee's in this country ever again someone from corporate needs to visit this Applebee's and see what is going on customers are asked to leave when service is unsatisfactory and they did not want to listen nor hear what the complaint was I have never been to a restaurant and had a meal and had anything that was wrong with it to where a server did not want to hear me let alone management instead the police was called totally unnecessary!!!!!!!

Applebee's ,Marinette Wisconsin, This restaurant is unacceptable. We had two tables pushed together, no one would wait on us because the tables belong to two different servers, I had to ask for someone, because they were deciding who should get us. Gave us two kids meals when we asked for one, put the other one on the two for $20, telling us they would take it off, never did. The waiter was rude, treated you like you didn't know what you were talking about, Granddaughter got her food with a HAIR fried into it, the bun was burnt,,..we order it again, didn't get the burger until we were ready to leave, that burger was dried out and the meat burnt but covered with cheese to hid it, tasted burnt. I talked to a manager and she told me we are busy and the grill is full, you have to wait for the redone burger, This happened on November 24th. Black Friday at noon, Marinette Wisconsin, restaurant. They do not care about customer service in that restaurant, you could shut the doors and I doubt if they would be missed, you have such a big turn over of employees, no one seems to know or care, just get the food out in any condition. You have a sad state of affairs in that restaurant..

I ordered takes out curbe side.. Big mistake.. Boneless wings were soggy and cold. One very small cup of ranch. Beer nachos.. All ingredients in small individual cups.. Not even enough to cover the amount of chips they gave us.. One tiny cup of sour cream. We had to put it all together and microwave it.. Horrible! A burger with cheese. No condiments in the bag. We weren't asked when we placed the order if we would like any.. Had to wait forever when we got there.. Had to wait forever for ketchup and mustard.. The person bringing out the order said they were short on staff.. Really... Couldn't tell.. We didn't even eat the food.. Waste of money.. Called Chili's next door and went back out and got some real food. Do not order from Applebee's

On Thursday 11/16/17 I was having lunch at Applebee's located in Duluth GA on pleasant hill Rd. and a roach was crawling on the chair I was sitting in. When I told the manager all he said was " sorry, we just had the exterminator out earlier this week" the waitress was nice enough to move my table. If I wasn't pressed for time and hungry, I would've left. This was the worst experience I've had at your restaurant,

My Bible study group of senior women chose Applebee's in Escondido for our last meeting. When it came to getting our bills, we asked for our senior discount. What was done made our dining experience very uncomfortable. The discount was given on the entire bill and applied to only one of the guests bill. There were 6 of us, 2 had individual meals, 2 shared the 2 for $20 and 2 of us 2 for $25. We asked for individual checks accordingly. Because the discount was applied to only 1 check, we were left to work out the discount between us ourselves. This was very uncomfortable and we should not have had to do this. The manager did explain why it was done this way, but it should have not been done this way to begin with. Also, my ribs were dry and over cooked. Considering that it's an item on the premium selections, it should have been better made.

We took another couple out on Oct. 28th for our 56th wedding anniversary. My wife and I ordered the 2 for $25 dinner. My order was the half a rack of baby back ribs. This was the most misrepresented, falsely advertised BS I have ever seen described in my life. We have eaten baby back ribs for many years all over the United States and never seen a full rack in a restaurant or when purchased in a grocery store consist of less of 13 ribs. Or, a half rack less than 8! I received 4 of the smallest ribs I have ever seen in my life! after spending nearly $70.00 we will not be back and certainly let our friends know about this.

Thanks for cheating senior citizens!

A GROUP OF US WENT ON 10/31/17 AROUND 5PM. SEVERAL OF US ORDERED SALADS(MYSELF INCLUDE). MY SISTER AND I ORDER ICEBERG LETTUCE AS WE ALWAYS DO. SHE GOT HERS AND SO DID OTHERS. MY CAME WITH A SMALL AMOUNT OF RABBIT FOOD AND DIDNOT HAVE CORRECT DRESSING. I TOLD WAITRESS, SHE TOOK BACK. CAME BACK AND SAID NOT ICEBERG LETTUCE IN RESTURANT. I SAID YES. SHE WENT TO GET MGR. I SUPPOSE. BRUCE CAME TO TABLE AND SAID SALADS ARE PRE-PACKAGED. I SAID SO? WE CAN'T MAKE YOU ONE. I SAID FORGET IT AND HAD NOTHING. I GO IN THERE A LOT. LAST MONTH THE WAITRESS ADDED ADDITIONAL ITEMS + ICEBERG. ALL THIS REFUSAL FOR A SALAD. ALL I WANTED. IT WAS AN ORIENTAL CHIC SALAD IN THE TUPELO,MS REST.POOR SERVICE. WAITRESS WAS GOOD.

Oct. 10th at 330 in the Latham ny store my wife and I went to applebees for diner I bit down on something hard in my steak hurt my tooth ,and had to see my dentist. our food was cold . 9 out of 10 time your vegetables come out cold but not the whole meal. we paid our check and went home and got a pizza We wasted 50 dollars on a meal we could not eat ,then pay for a pizza

Had a drug rep lunch food was cold,missing a whole order and side dish missing with one.
when we cld the applebee's they agreed to fix the missing order and stuff no reference to compensating
we had to ask for it. Then they gve a 1/4 of a piece of brownie in a cup with a tablespoon of ice cream
very cheesey for a large corp.

I was at the Applebee's located at 2500 Capitol Mall Drive in Olympia, WA. I ordered the four cheese mac and chicken tenders meal; when I got it the pasta was cold. I also had to ask for plastic silverware when the food arrived because the silverware was dirty. When I let the waiter know the four cheese mac and chicken tenders was cold he asked if I wanted something else. I asked for the whisky bacon burger; I waited for over 15 minutes and it still wasn't done. I decided to leave and I let the manager know about the food and service. He was very nonchalant and didn't care that I was a dissatisfied customer. I was there Oct. 30th between 6 pm. and 7 p.m.

I had not only a terrible unforgettable experience, but I also felt my family and I were in danger! My family and I ordered appetizers with meals, however we did not recieve any customer service by our waitres. I asked to speak with the manegar who's name was Scott was even worse he nearly pushed me out of the door screamed at my party of 6 including myself. I was never treated with such disrepect in my life. I will no longer be a regular at this chain. Very dissapoing I hope you look into this and fire him personally he is not the type of person you would want in a profesional buissness, especially a racist one!! Not the type of feedback I thought I would ever have to write

I visited the Westminster Maryland store for lunch and ordered an proental chicken salad and a chicken basket and a kids mac & cheese with two fountain drinks and was not offered the 2/$20 offer. When I was given my check I looked at the menu and realized this was part of the 2/$20 after I already paid the check. I then requested them to adjust my check which they did. When I asked for a receipt to show that my account was credited the manager Gary Uhrig informed me they were unable to do that. In addition, Mr Uhrig stood there with his arms crossed looking down at me in a very rude and condescending stance. I have visited this location may times and after this experience I will doubtfully return.

was at your APPLEBEES IN Hampton on10/0717 to have drinks and dinner before a concert.
we had a 30 minute wait. Our margaritas was served in a Dixie cup, I been telling the ladies all week about
Margaritas and to have them in a Dixie cup. the waitress Lisa C informed as they did have any clean
glasses, In that case with me being in Management why wasn't some one schedule just to keep up with glasses.
our waitress did bring our drinks nor food to us Some young man heard us expressing our opinions and start getting our drinks
and checking on our food. The manager came to our table to see what he can don't offer a discount just a week apology.
never will I go to the Hampton applebees again. I eat at your cheapeake square and Battlefield location at least twice a week
for lunch or dinner.

Food was OK when we finally got it . The three of us went in to Applebee's in Matthews nc on sat Oct. 15 2015 at about 4:30 pm ? First of all we ordered 2 mixed drinks and a diet Pepsi . we also had no silverware or napklins . We waited and waited and saw 2 tables come in and get there drinks and we still didnt get ours . our waitress vanished and we finally as another waitress to check on our drinks .we waited another 15 minutes or so and finally got our drinks . We had ordered a appetizer and salads and another 15 or 20 minutes w finally got that . We had ordered our dinner a long time ago and waited another 20 minutes while people that came in had been eating about 15 minutes Then we only got 2 entrees and had to ask for the other one and one person had to wait another 10 minutes before the last meal came . By the time we left we were there 2 hours . I have lived in Charlotte 54 years not ever remembering waiting this long to eat . SERVICE SUCKED !! Makes me want to avoid Applebee's . This is sad . All 3 of us were very disappointed to say the least !!

The service was poor. The food wasn't done, meaning our hamburger was pink in the inside. Never received my appetizer. Didn't break the price down about the food we ordered. My mom never received her food. The waitress was stating policy but couldn't tell us what was stated about the policy.

I was in for dinner the other day . two days after they reopened from the storm .,
I orderd a Asian chicken salad extra chicken . it came the chicken was chopped into tinny piece's
I waited for my server because it looked nothing like on the menu I asked her for a menu she asked if it was ok ? I said this looks nothing like the picture in the menu. I said how do I know there is extra chicken she said there is .,. she said you kneed too see a manager I said I'm sure she will make it around. she did she came buy we had our talk she asked to replace or something else by this time I was like no no . she did menschen they just reopend they got a small truck . there were running on scraps .. well if you seen my salad that's what it looked like .... another manager came by we talked I had to ask him to take off the extra chicken off my bill what a joke worst 35 dollars I ever spent

the server failed to inform us that the appetizers that are listed on the menu under the 2 for 10.99 or the 3 for 13.99 were only the sampler when we orderd our appetizers we were up the impression that they were full size so when we looked on the tablet at the table it showed a higher price than listed when I asked the server about it she said you didn't say you wanted to sampler size I replyed by saying it does not say that on the menu it only shows the deal @ 2-10.99 or 3 for 13.99 that is called false advertising I will never eat at one of you restaurants ever again I have also told many of my friends about this and they said the same thing
mike mawson
phone # 267-628-7712
the location was 217 s 15 street phila pa

We recently visited and Applebees establishment. The music was so loud. We asked our server to lower the music. She said she would let management know. The manager came over to talk to us. She said that she could only turn it down just so far per corporate. I never heard of such a ridiculous reason. I don't know if you are aware of the type of clientele that visit your restaurant. Very few are teenagers coming in for a hamburger & malt.

Most of them are families with children, senior citizens & the working public who are tired from their jobs & don't want to bother cooking every night. They don't want to come into a loud & noisy place with music you can't even understand what their singing. It's definitely not music to eat by. We finally decided to take our food home where we could hear ourselves think & talk. If it is necessary for the music to be that loud, why don't you play it on the weekends & during the week, keep it low. That way you can make everyone happy.

My wife and I ate at the American Fork, Utah location on Sunday November 13, 2016 at approximately 4:00 PM The service was terrible know one asked how the food was, did not offer a refill on drinks, had to wait for our check as my wife finally got a waiter's attention. I always tip at lest 20% we paid cash with no tip. The restaurant was not busy at all dirty tables, poorest service I have ever received, you can count on it that is my last time at Applebees. The waiter did not even bother to pick up the payment off the table.

My son and I went for lunch at Applebee's in Rochester at the Walmart shopping center. We sat down order taken food arrived. We started eating when my son found a bug in his food. We notified the waiter and then the manager. He apologized and offered to remake. I don't know anyone in their right mind would want to eat anything at that point. At first only wanted to comp my son's meal until I sent everything back. The most upsetting thing to me is that my son is absolutely allergic to roaches 100% which would cause him to be injected with an epi pen and trip to the hospital. This could have turned horrific. I hope you address the cleaning issue . Very upsetting and terribly disappointed.

Horrible food. Nachos we're over cooked and barely any toppings and just weren't good. Mash potatoes were discolored, weird texture and not good.

My son was eating a shrimp dish and felt something hard in his food. It was a rock! Spoke to the manager who asked if she could have the rock. Never saw her again and we were charged full price for the meal. Manager walked by our table 2/3 times and refused to even make eye contact.

My husband had almost finished his meal when he pulled a long white or blond hair out of his mouth. Both of us were completely disgusted and will never eat at Applebee's again. The waiter talked to the manager who only gave us a 10% discount. It was admitted that the cook did not have his hair properly pulled back. Ii feel that more should have been done. At least you will be aware that this particular store needs to pay more attention to proper health standards in the future. Thank you for attending to this matter.

We went to your Brewster NY location tonight. The good news is that the food was delicious and our waitress was very sweet, friendly and attentive. The problem was that the restaurant was so warm that we ate and ran, skipping coffee/rea and desert. I saw three couples sit down, only to leave after realizing how hot the place was. In this heat wave that we are having, people are looking for a cool place to eat a nice meal. But at least we had the good meal. I will go back soon, hope you have the problem fixed.

Upon arriving, the greeter stated she thought the kitchen could handle a party of 4. With that comment, we should have run. We waited at least 15-20 minutes before someone came to the table to take our drink order. At that time we put in our food order as well. Drinks took another 15-20 minutes (water and sweet tea). Food took at least an additional 30 minutes and that was for only 2 entrees.

Ten to fifteen minutes later 2 salads and one of the appetizers came, still missing an appetizer (chips and dip). The final two entries finally came nearly an hour to an hour and half later. Still no appetizer. We had to ask for it to go. One thing the check came fast and the card charge came faster. This experience was unacceptable and we will never visit this establishment again. The server blamed everything on the kitchen, but I honest feel she was at fault too. We saw several other tables leaving prior to receiving their food, which is what we should of done.

Total cost of this meals was $75 and so not worth it. Store location was Suwanee, Georgia.

We arrived at 3:00Pm. When we arrived we were seated at a table that cramped us. What I mean by that is the table was right up to our chins and none of us are even fat. The music was blaring we could not hear each other. Then we ordered our mean which we waited an hour to even get our meal. Salad plate to small got all over table because it was small. My chicken wing ordered was way over peppered. You lost three costumers because of this.

The service was very poor. Our food was not cooked to perfection. The waitress had a poor attitude, the manager was no better. He tried to force me to pay for something that I never order. The second meal was no better, I just paid for my order and left. This is the second time I've experienced bad service. Back in December I tripped and fell in your restaurant and nothing was done.

My husband and I went to the Sayre pa Applebee's the afternoon of the 26th of June for his birthday, We were seated in the bar area which was ok , our waitress came over and took our drink order and when she brought the drinks back asked if we were ready to order, we asked for a few more minutes, a half an hour later the waitress never came back so we walked out. This happened around 3 to 330 pm we are very displeased with the service, I believe the waitress name is Katrina, she waited on everyone around us and even took food to other customers but never came back to see if we were ready to order, It will be a long time before we come back to this store as the service sucked , we have never had that experience in any Applebee's on top of that the coupon you people sent my husband we ended leaving it on the table by mistake because we were so upset with the service at this store.

Me and my husband ordered off the 2 for 25 menu but got charged a significant amount separately for each entree instead of the 25.00 Plus tax...plus we did NOT get an appetizer which is included in the special. I contacted the supervisor, Terry Heavner & he refuses to look at my receipt and give me an adjustment or some type of compensation based on NOTHING. Please someone...do something or I will get a lawyer involved.

Went to Applebee's in Covington va ordered mozzeralla sticks and bourbon street steak also fiesta chicken. The mozzeralla sticks were cold and the steak was in two pieces and was so small almost like a child size. The rice was well over done. Not happy at all.

We were seated. "Our" waiter kept walking past us for about 15 minutes without even acknowledging us. I could understand if he was attending to other patrons but he just acted lost and he looked high. Finally some people were seated behind us and after about 10 minutes he asked them if they had been waiting long. We still felt that we were ignored. We got up and left and were told by patrons at other tables that they wished that they had done the same. My wife and I have been visiting nearly every Friday for a while but ma not be back for some time. I do business with people that appreciate it my business. We told the hostess about what had happened and she didn't say a word. If that is the type of person that Applebee's in Barboursville WV. Employs, I need to spend my money elsewhere, and did.

I went to Applebees today with my daughter for lunch. We ordered two meals on the two for $20.00 menu. I ordered the Bourbon chicken and shrimp meal for myself. I was so surprised when my food arrived. The chicken breast was tiny and I had only 6 tiny red potatoes. I couldn't believe the small portion size. When I started cutting my chicken I realized why it was so difficult to cut. The top and bottom of the chicken breast was completely black and burnt to a crisp!! The meat inside was hard and dry. The cook put the onions on top to cover the burnt exterior.

I was furious and knew that my meal was garbage. If I wasn't with my daughter spending quality time with her, I would have definitely complained and sent it back. My time with her was so important that I did not want to ruin it by complaining, so sadly I just ate half of my burnt chicken and tolerated the terrible taste. It makes me sick that I paid $10.00 of my hard earned money for complete garbage!! I cannot understand how a cook could have put that on a plate to give to a customer. I will NEVER return to Applebees again.....it is not worth my time or money.

When I go out to dinner I expect a good proportion of QUALITY food and this was certainly not that. I am very sad and disappointed. I have attached two pictures and I have saved my receipt if you'd like to see that too.

Arrived (6 of us) at Applebee's (66th St., St. Petersburg, FL) around 3pm, usually all Applebee's are chilly, so we girls had a sweater. Girl seated us at a table for 6, we noticed the floors were dirty with crumbs & paper. We felt it was quite warm & humid and mentioned to the waitress, she said the air conditioning was out since Thursday (we were there on Saturday). Since 2 in our group have asthma, we told the girl we were leaving because it was too warm & humid. As we walked out, the manager approached one in our group and asked where we were going. We told him there was no air conditioning and we were uncomfortable. He said that he had turned it down and that he would make it cooler. So, who was telling the truth? The waitress or manager"? Seems to me the air conditioning should be kept at the same temperature all day. We ended up going to another Applebee's on Starkey Road, Bardmoor area. We were inconvenienced that day, and wasted time going to another Applebee's.

I was at the Applebees on Morse road near Easton Mall in Columbus on Thursday March 17th visiting due to having orientation at Highway Patrol the next morning. When my dad and I first got there we had to wait, and they didn't seem to know how many tables they had open, or how long the wait may be. The hostess walked away and didn't come back for a little while and when she did she said nothing to us. We had to wait an additional ten minutes before being sat down.

After sitting down we saw at least twenty tables that we open. There were also at least ten tables that were dirty along with a mess on the floor next to our table. Service was slow. When I received my food the chicken was uncooked and pink and my pasta was overcooked. Neither my dad nor I were happy with our meals. My dad wanted desert and they never asked, just handed our check and asked us to pay. The tables around us were not cleaned off the entire time we were there. Worst experience at a restaurant, especially Applebee's. Was not pleased at all. The entire staff was horrible.

Spotify is much better.

Called Applebee's in Smithfield north Carolina for a car side to go order. The number was continually busy for over an hour. Ended up going to restaurant to place our car side to go order. We were directed to the bar... Where employee Ashley Mitchell acted like we were not there. Ten mins later she took our orders. Another 20 mins went by before she took our payment. My sister went out to the car to get her wallet.... Where she was verbally attacked by another employee...Hannah Beasley.

The employee yelled at my sister "yeah take your a**to your car and don't come back"when my sister got back to the bar where we were still waiting on our food the employee Hannah Beasley continued to be rude and make smart and derogatory comments. Hannah Beasley kept sniffing and rubbing her nose.... the way that someone does when they are high from sniffing something. She was rude to the customers and her coworkers. I have never been to am establishment where an employee was allowed to talk to customers like that and appear to be under the influence of some type of drug. I will never go here.

Okay, I'm a huge Applebees fan, I get gift cards for Christmas and Birthday, everyone knows I love Applebees, my neighbor calls it My Happy Place. But, I'm not real happy with whoever thought it would be a good idea to take away our breadsticks, really! I always get the Tomato Basil Soup and Breadsticks, it's not the same without them. I know a lot of people ask about this and it's time to bring them back! By the way another of my favorites is the Chicken Wonton Tacos, please don't take them away or the Perfect Margaritas, they're wonderful!

Now, back to the breadsticks, you can say in your ad, To our wonderful and faithful customers, we are so sorry and would like to apologize for thinking you wouldn't notice or care if we no longer served breadsticks with our soup, salads and pasta dishes. You've ask us to put breadsticks back on the menu and we've heard you loud and clear. So for making this truly unbelievable decision, for the next month, our breadsticks will be back and they will be free! So come on back we're waiting for you at Applebees with warm breadsticks in the oven just waiting for you!

Tonight I went to eat with my daughter for our usual mother daughter bonding night and it was a very disturbing experience. We went to the Applebee's at 1305 North West Loop by Blanco and 1604 in San Antonio Texas 78258 at the Vineyards 11/24/2015 and a server with blonde hair had horrible attitude and unnecessary profanity yelling at other employees towards the bar area. The argument was so loud I told my daughter to go and wait for me in the car so I can cash out our ticket and we didn't even finish our meal. Was an awful experience for my daughter to witness I as an adult didn't feel safe when I heard that blonde hair server say she will hit a B**** and starts yelling some more and escalates towards the back of the restaurant. Don't want to go back there again.

My son and daughter- in-law and 2 grandchildren went to the Applebee's in Simpsonville S.C. on Nov 6th around 5 in the afternoon. The 2 year old was crying and upset the manager came over and tossed a bowl of applesauce to the 2 year old and said the neighbor wants to know what the HELL is going on. This was said to a 2 year old! You are suppose to be a family restaurant and if you don't want kids in there then advertise it!!! We will NEVER go in an applebee's again. We have let all our friends know and quite a few feel the same way and do not go in Applebee's. We will continue to let people know of the experience.

About 2 weeks ago I took my niece to Applebees in college park Maryland who was visiting me from New York, I eat at that restaurant all the time especially when I have company from out of town, lately when I go there it's always a problem. The last time I went there I ordered some quesadillas I asked her if she could substitute the chicken with shrimp she went to check the price and came back and said it will be 6.00 dollars more, I said to her the last time I was here which was 3 weeks ago I was charge 2.00 more not 6.00. I wish they could get they prices right and on top of it the drinks taste like lime juice I had to give it back because it was terrible. I just think everyone needs to be on the same page.

531 Dussel Rd., Maumme, Ohio 43537. Check # 9091-345204. Restaurant was COLD. Spoke to waitress and manager. Both apologized for the coldness and stated that they were working on fixing the temperature, however, it only got colder. The fan was on you could feel the cold air blowing around. Other Applebees patrons were also complaining about the temperature. We arrived at 5:15 pm and received our food about 6:15 pm. From our order being taken to receiving our food took a long time.

While parking I smell the smoke of marijuana and after being seated I asked my server why. She admittedly told me that most of the back crew smoke outside by the dumpster and the management turns a blind eye to the illegal practice. When I asked the managers on duty they did not take it seriously. Maybe they were smoking too? Chrissy and Walt of the Terre Haute location brushed me off and offered free desert. If they allow illegal activity such as this then what else do they ignore regarding food safety and practice. I will never eat Applebee's again and hope this complain reaches the ears of the corporate office. If only the executives and CEO knew about this.

I took my fiance out to dinner as a way to celebrate her job promotion. We were greeted by the host who overly rushed us to the table in a speed walk manner. I felt like she was in a hurry to punch out. We waited 15 minutes to be greeted by a server. Enough time for my partner to go to the restroom as I scanned the floor searching for a manager, to no avail. I, then, got up and accessed myself to the lavatory upon my partner arriving back. When I got back to the table, still, no service. I took notice of the restaurant not being overwhelmingly busy. To make my assessment cut and dry, our server was slow, without knowledge or offering specific menu items. The bartender was even slower, and our drinks sat at the bar station for 5 minutes until I had to politely get up and get them myself.

The silverware was disgustingly dirty. The Manager greeted folks around us and never gave us a second look. He appeared immature and dressed sloppy. The entire staff looked tired and unorganized. The feel in the restaurant was gravely boring with absolutely no enthusiasm. Our drinks sat empty as we enjoyed our perfectly cooked meal. Kudos to the cooks, which is the only reason we will go back. I expressed these issues in a phone interview with an Applebee's representative and it seemed as if I was unimportant and swept under the rug.

I looked on Applebees for food ideas of what I might want to eat with the 2 for 20 menu. I saw three cheese penne pasta ordered that for pick up when I arrived home it was totally different from picture, especially, the pasta. I didn't want that so called the restaurant and spoke to manager, Stacey. I explained how unhappy I was and she said for me to try it. I said no because I don't like that type of pasta and I live too far to come back said she would mail me a meal certificate.

Well after almost two weeks nothing in the mail. I called back. She said they probably got lost somewhere so she will mail again. I said no. I will just come in to eat and use them then because I'm always there. Well I called one day to make sure she left them and another manager came to phone, a male this time. He said he doesn't see anything for me and he will let her know. Ok now I'm waiting again wish someone would just stand by their word. This is what makes customers not come back

I have been to the Applebee's on 103rd Jacksonville, FL for the last two weeks and this facility does not have a remote control to change the TV's. When I sit at the sport bar, I am there to watch sports not Wheel of Fortune or Two and Half Men. What is the problem?

How can you run a business and not satisfying your customer? I am sure I'm not the only customer that has left. What business has television in a facility and does not have a remote to change the channel? Why do you have a sports bar to watch Cheers? Why?

Oh yes, I left tonight because there's no remote control. An the smart mouth skinny waitress, need to keep her opinions to herself. I understand now why the facility was empty someone came in the building and looks at who was serving and left. Do your job and keep you mouth closed. Who wants to be serve by a loud mouth of a waitress.

Today, I went to a local Applebees and purchased a $50 gift certificate. As a reward for purchasing the gift certificate, I was given a $10 bonus card, which I was very appreciative. After working hard all day, I decided to go to Applebees for dinner with the idea that I could save some money by using my bonus card. When I went to pay my bill, I gave the waitress my bonus card and the additional cash. When she came back she asked me when I received the card, and I told her today. She then told me that I had to wait 24 hour before using the card. This really upset me and I felt betrayed as a customer. I was not planning on spending that amount of money but then had to do so because of this policy. I regret buying the gift card and do not plan to go back to Applebees again

My husband and I went to Applebees in Franklin, VA. The service was terrible. It was our 50th anniversary. He ordered the all you can eat cross-cut ribs. He got 10 riblets and a handful of fries on a plate with a small cole slaw. Our server never can back to see if he wanted more. The couple that was with us were very upset too. Two other couples walked out after fifteen minutes of no one waiting on them. My husband was charged $18.99 for what was not worth it. WE will not be back. We never saw a manager either. Your servers are more interested in hanging at the bar or in the back by the kitchen. To bad that your costumers are not important to them.

We were at the Chillicothe location. Ask the waitress what the senior citizen discount was. She wasn't sure, but she went and asked. In the meantime, we had looked up on your website. We told her 15%. She continued to serve us and was a very good waitress. When we received our bill it only showed 10%. She said that was the best her manager could do. I believe the waitress was embarrassed and was trying to be as polite about it as she could. We were going to ask for the manager, but we really didn't want to make a scene at the restaurant. Got to thinking more about it when I got home and it bothered me that they did not honor the 15%. The manager could have at least come over to our table and explained why she wasn't honoring the 15%, as it was obvious the waitress was at a lost for words. Just thought you would like to know that the Chillicothe location is not honoring the 15% senior citizen discount. We think it is great that you honor your senior citizens with a discount. I for one appreciate it. Thank you.

Applebee Restaurant - Hudson, NY. My Husband and frequented the above-mentioned restaurant this past Monday, April 6th at approximately 12:30-1:00 PM. The experience was not up to par which is the reason I am writing you. We requested a booth and were seated at the last available booth which was bar side in front of the kitchen. The ledge area which separates one booth from another, contained enough dust that you could write your name in it. It's not a great distance from where your plate sits with food, unsettling. I believe our waitstaff person was named Pam. She was pleasant but took our order incorrectly. We started off by ordering the boneless wing appetizer which took a very, very long time to receive, (not Pam's fault I realize that). The vegetables that accompanied the wings appeared to have been previously chewed on, we didn't eat them.

My Husband ordered sweet potato fries as a substitute for the regular fries with his cheeseburger, it came with regular fries (Pam admitted this was her error), however my Husband was 3/4 the way through his meal before he received the correct item. I ordered the quesadilla cheeseburger with fries, it was cold. I don't have the luxury to go out to lunch much with my Husband, I work in Albany. This wasn't a good experience, I was disappointed to say the least. I wanted to inform you because if I were the Manager of the establishment I would want to know.

Three of us went to applebees for early dinner 4 -17 2015, 4:00 pm. a fairly small crowd, we were greeted by another waitress telling us that the normal waitress hadn't shown up, so she would be our waitress. after bringing our drinks to the table, we placed an order for appetizers, followed by our entrée order. after getting the appetizers, we sat patiently for over the next half hour. she said she would check on our order. 25 minutes later still NO FOOD. she checked one more time and gave some poor excuse, I asked for a manager, after a few minutes, he came to the table offering some story as to what had happened. he said that it happens frequently. I told him it was his job to make sure his workers were getting the job done, and asked him if that's how things under his watch went. he said it wasn't. he did offer some discount, but it just couldn't be felt by the 3 of us. so we left. I have spent plenty of money at the, main street, Hamilton ohio location, being it is less than 2 miles from my house. the food is always good, but the service and management leave a lot to be desired. ill gladly spend my money at another local restaurant. maybe you need to hire staff that wants to service customers. I look forward to hearing from you.

I ordered the steak nachos it looked nothing like the picture, it was a dry nacho only chips, lettuce and peppers. It is called a steak nacho where was the steak! The waitress and manager was called and they stated they was wandering why they would serve that they get complaints about this menu order a lot. Highly disappointed. Ordered another item for the menu order wasn't right I had to send it back. Was very displeased with the manager response.I left hungry and disappointed !!!!!

Before moving out of Idaho, we decided to have one last dinner with our friends. We got there at 9pm and we were finally able to leave that place at 11:30pm. The service was terrible. We waited for our food for TWO HOURS because somehow they "forgot" about us! The manager acted like it was no big deal and after that the waiter mixed our bills and we ended up paying for another couple's dinner as well. After trying to fix her mistake 3 different times and making them worse, the waiter finally gave up and just gave us money out of her own pocket. Very unprofessional and exhausting. The worst experience ever.

I am writing regarding an incident at the Applebee's in Turnersville, South Jersey. The advertised new steak dinner that I picked up looked as if it were made up of other peoples leftovers. This dinner looked like cheap dog food. I took it back and the manager could care less. The advertised dinner appears to be a fraud or the To Go menu serves second class type dinners and different from the eat in. I am upset that you would allow such dinners be sold and concern for health issues also. I will place this on You-Tube!

Have feedback for Applebees?