Texas Roadhouse Customer Service

Contact Texas Roadhouse Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-839-7623

Texas Roadhouse specializes in reasonably priced restaurant food and has multiple varieties of steaks. Spread across 49 US states and in 450 locations, Texas Roadhouse has also entered the markets in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates and Taiwan.

If you have a problem with your meal call customer service at 1-800-839-7623, this is a toll free number open during normal business hours. The Texas Roadhouse corporate headquarters is located at 6040 Dutchmans Lane Louisville, KY 40205.

The company was founded in the year 1993 by Kent Taylor, Clarksville, Indiana. It is a place that suits the needs of all age groups. Kent Taylor's belief is not just in carrying on the legacy of food but also has a strong sense of social responsibility. The company also makes sure to participate and actively involve employees in the local community by supporting fund raising activities for social causes.

Texas Roadhouse Contact Information

• Texas Roadhouse headquarters address

• 6040 Dutchmans Lane Louisville, KY 40205

1-800-839-7623

9am-5pm, Monday-Friday EST

Browse reviews of other Restaurants

Top Texas Roadhouse Complaints

My wife and I went out for dinner on 12/30/2018. We ate at the Texas Roadhouse Coralville Iowa. We had a gift certificate to use for 25 dollars. After a half hour wait we were seated and placed our order. A blooming onion, porter house dinner and a new York strip dinner. the staff brought our blooming onion and two large teas. we were seated at a two person table and I was facing the door to the kitchen and that was only 15 feet away. The floor was Disgusting and very dirty with food and liquid all over the floor. As we were starting to eat our main meal when one of the female workers came into view with a large bag of ice in here hands. she went to the stainless steel bin that holds the ice for drinks and slams the ice bag down onto the dirty floor, picks it up and slams it down again onto the floor. Then she takes the bag and sits it down into the bin on top of what ever ice was in the bin. She tears open the bag and empty's the ice into the bin and throws the bag away !! She leaves and comes back with another bag and repeats this Disgusting procedure over again !!! I told my wife not to touch any of the food or drink and told here what I just saw. she was horrified !! as I was also. I asked the waitress to get the manager. after ten minutes the manager shows up and I explain to her what I saw. she told me that they don't use bags of ice so I must have seen something else ! I said no , I know what I saw and I'm not a liar just to get a free meal. again she told me that I must have seen something else. I saw the lady who done this walk by and I asked her , did you dump ice into the bin from a bag and she said yes, I then asked her did you throw the bag onto the floor and then into the bin ? she stared at the floor and said they were using the bags of ice because the ice machine was broke and yes she threw the bags on the floor to break up the ice and yes she stupidly threw them into the bin to open them. The manager said she was the dining room manager and she would go get the kitchen manager. I then had to explain again what I saw. she told me they would clean the ice out and wipe down the ice bin. I told her that's fine but were not finishing our meal and would never be back to spend money there again !! she told me to please wait and she would get our bill . I reluctantly paid the expensive bill and left. I have never seen any thing so Disgusting in my life !!! the two managers and the employee should be fired !!
Tim Wookey
West Liberty Iowa
319-471-8143

the food was cold they had no ice tea no baked potato no glasses for drinks,restroom was filthy no one seamed to care.

Called ahead with 12 people for 5pm. 3 of party was there at 4:45. The guy at the counter gave our table away at 4:57. Then our party showed up 5:08. Then he told us its going to be 15 min more. At 5:25 the guy at the counter called the manager. He told us he will look for som tables. He said the party was leaving then he left. Never again. Ill tell all my friends too.

Had a carry out order and when I arrived home we had no butter, sour cream, and the rolls weren't cooked all the way, as well as our steaks. I ordered 3 med well and they were near rear. Wasn't happy at all considering we drove over 40 miles to get there and then 40 back home because we absolutely love Texas Roadhouse..... Thank you

My wife and I stopped for dinner at the Chapel Hill road Texas Road House in Douglasville. GA. After being seated and placing our order I noticed that the background music would stop and start at random and that the volume was erratic. I asked our server about it and he said it was in fact broken and there was nothing to be done about it. I asked why not just turn the system off and he stated that it was corporate policy that the music system remain on during operating hours. I asked the server for a corporate contact number and he said that a manager would come by with a number. After about ten minutes a manager came by and gave me the number (678) 838-7586. I called the number while the manager stood by the table, and she stated that calling the number wouldn't help since it was the number for the Texas Road House we were sitting in. I hung up and said I wanted the corporate number since it was a corporate policy that was causing my irritation. She stated that she didn't have a number for corporate and besides all complaints were referred back to the local diner. Since we live nearby and do visit this location often I know the system has acted this way before but I don't remember it being as annoying as it was today, it was a constant on/off. We were not the only patrons who fond this extremely annoying.

Having a policy to keep the music on makes sense until the equipment malfunctions. I feel that limiting your managers in this way will affect the "bottom line" as well as employee efficiency and customer good will.

I will go back to the dinner since it is close and I appreciate your support for veterans but, I think it will be awhile since I felt that your manager really wasn't interested in offering guests a pleasant dining experience..

Tony Miles
3078 Chapel Hill Road
Douglasville, GA 30135

We had family visiting from North Carolina and Minnesota. We were a group of 12 including one 4 year old. We waited for a table for more than an hour. Did not get to sit as one large group but were split up into 2 seatings of 8 and 4 without being able to enjoy a meal with our whole group.(That was the whole point of going to dinner together.) Waited more than another hour for our food (so long, that my daughter and her husband decided not to even order as they needed to get the child home to bed. By now, the time was almost 9 PM. The waitress (Shardonnay) forgot child's apple juice twice. Never came back to check on our drinks or ask if we needed anything. Mixed up drinks and all kinds of stuff at our larger table of 8. She was quite obviously overwhelmed. We asked for the child's food to come out first as she needed to eat. Her broccoli was cold. The waitress never brought the apple juice. Some man heard us talking about it and brought it to us. Don't know if he was another server or manager or what. Pitiful service. Terrible experience. Texas Roadhouse is usually my personal preference but last night's experience was just awful all the way around. Probably going to be a while before I recommend TR or go there myself.

I went to Texas Roadhouse on July 26th at around 3:30 pm to make a very long story short the location in little rock is infested with Roaches and Roaches so many that they are trying togo outside of the building the bathrooms are not kept up either I am sick and tired of Beth Cantrell harassing me on the phone like it is my fault I am the one that had the very bad experience with the nasty Roaches there was a roach crawling on the bench where I was sitting and resting on the table that I was sitting at also in the bread basket that I had eaten a roll out of and the waitress told me that the building had been sprayed the day before well hell why didn't they close the building for a couple of days until they could work on the situation with the Roaches I am still not able to eat any type of meat the manager had the bread in her hand so wouldn't anyone know what was going on I could have cleared the building out and allshe said was I am sorry and the steak tha t I told them that I did not want that they insisted I take home that I told the that I did not want had a dead baby roach on it I will never eat in that place as long as I am on this earth and all your offered was an appitizer hell no so the nex tim you hear from me will be through my attoroney I am going to make sure that the wholw state knows about the Texas Roadhouse in on Schackleford crossing tell Bethanie Cantrell to stop calling my phone and you know that I did report it to the Health department some of my church members children work in the resturant and they say it is not clean and that the building has Roaches is a problem because

We ordered our food from the Shelbyville Rd location near the Mall. Our food was cold, we received no drinks even though it was on the online order. The girls were nasty, hateful. We received no butter for our rolls, we had sweet potatoes asked for butter none on it or with it. Ordered a burger that tasted like it had been sitting for a while and cold. Steak was rubbery. Poor service.

Not good service at all, all the way around.

Best stack and food for your money,never had a bad experience there before,BUT,I took my wife there for her birthday to eat 7-31-18 4:20 they only been open for 20 min. The hostess asked if we wanted roll because they were out cimmon butter,well yes don’t you have regular,she set us in a room north side of building no one there but us we waited several min.we see worker standing around talking,no one knows were here,a guy come in to turn on tv i ask hay how bout so survice or manger or someone,he said he would take of us,another man came over he said I’m sorry I don’t know why put back here anyway,I’ll give you free appetizer and dessert.I ordered a onion crispy 2 6% sirloins potatoes salads and 2 drink simple,in a few min.here come are salads isn’t the onion first I ask 1 min.later here’s the onion not crispy,I was joking with my wife they probably bring out the stacks,what do know their they are,I waiter came over everything look ok i said you know all come out different time Wright,yal they got there timeing off in the kitchen,this guy didn’t give a crap.ithink is was Walsh,I lost my receipt,I had so much anxiety I only ate stack and some onion,I don’t nothing in return this needs to treat people better.great stackhouse thank.

Place is disgusting, the one on north cliff dr in Brooklyn Ohio served you brown lettuce and will attempt to hide it under a shit ton of cheese. Constant issues with this location, from not putting in our orders, to serving old food that should be in the garbage and not in customers mouths.

Back in December my nephew gave a gift card for your restauram I haven’t use it but I’m getting email from you guys telling me that my gift card it’s about to expire I didn’t no that so on 7/11-2018 I call ur restaurant on north Dartmouth Massachusetts someone took my call as soon I was trying to her a question she hung up the phone I’m very upset with it was very rude and stupid thing to do to a guess it was about 930pm when I call I was so mad that I forgot her name but I believe it start with the letter l I’ll never go there again

First off I tried for almost 45 min. to get through the Palm Bay Location . Know they do not take reservations but, I had a party of 11-12 coming and wanted to give them a heads up. The phone rang and rang never picked up. That being said when the 11 arrived we were seated all at one table but, no one could move we were packed so tight. If the end person needed to use the rest room four others had to get up. There was issue about using a coupon offered for a free apperizer which we had trouble getting on our phones and internet. Will say the manager did agree to give them to us as he to could not pull it up. Thank you for that. The waitress Leah could not have been any friendlier or helpful. Know this is hard for a large group and finally the manager knew she needed help with this group of seniors. Must say the food was good steak the best and even gave one in our party his birthday sundae. The music was very loud now remember this was at the opening time 4:00. Feel we could have been put at another table or at least two put together to make us comfortable. We will have to think about here again when we meet. Thanks for the nice staff and the free apperizer but, felt more could been done.

My husband and I have been coming to your restaurant for years. I am a vegetarian and have few options. One of those options is a baked potato / sweet potato. It was recently brought to my attention that you soak your potatoes in bacon grease. This is not labeled on your menu and is very distressing. I will not be back until you change your menu or stop soaking your potatoes in a meat based product.

My wife and I dined at your restaurant on I35 in Denton Tx tonight. We both ordered Steak and shrimp with a salad. The young man brought our order and I informed him we were ready for our meal as we have not been served our salad as of yet. He continued to place the dinners in front of us and literally yelled across the restaurant for the manager to come over to our table and left. The manager arrived and I informed him we were not ready for our meal as we have not been served our salad.
He took our meal and left the green beans on the table. Our salads arrived and once we were through the main course was delivered. The waitress asked me if I wanted the green beans, I replied yes however I would like them to be hot. She took the green beans and brought more. When she returned they had put sour cream on my potato which I told her when I ordered I did not like sour cream. Once again she took my plate and went back to correct my order. It was finally delivered to us in stages.
We never received bread that we had requested and my wife failed to receive her A1 she asked for on two separate occasions.
The waitress brought our bill and placed it on the table without asking if we cared for dessert.
At that point we were just ready to leave. We are retired and never think we deserve anything free, however we felt as if the manager should have at least offered us a dessert or taken a portion of the bill as a kind gesture due to the poor service we received.
We were offered nothing.
My wife and I dine out 4-5 times per week and frequent your restaurant often. After tonight's experience, the both of us are extremely discouraged with the service we received and didn't even get a heart felt apology.
As stated in the aforementioned paragraph, we are not out for a free lunch but we do want to voice our dissatisfaction with the young that served pur meal and the manager.

Kenny Miley
214 876 5085

I received an email yesterday reguarding Texas Roadhouse being open for lunch Valentines Day only and they were having several $8.99 special plates. The hours were to be from 12:00pm - 3:00pm. We went and after sitting down and waiting for a waiter for 10 minutes or so we were told there was no special. I asked for a manager and he came and did not seem to want to compensate in any way. They certainly didn't care if they had our business or not. We walked out. Also they asked if I had a copy of the email and I did not because it was not a coupon. If this is how you treat your customers I do not ever want to return!

My family of 14 in our group The majority order 10 oz ribeye steak when brought to us the ribeyes were 1/4 “ thick. My was cold they were 3/4 of the steaks were fat fat. I know the steaks have some fat but this was beyond redicalus I was very very disappointed All they had to eat was about 4 bites I don’t plan to return anytime soon You might want to check with them. Rock Hill SC

We eat there several times a month this week we ate there Tuesday and my husband pork chop had a hair in it.they replaced it which was fine and he ordered a bacon cheeseburger with the replacent needless to say it had no bacon on it cone.on two days this week ridiculous Bloomington indiana

$90.04 spent on 1/22/18 awful food, beef tips were tough and sirloin steak was nothing but batter and Geisel today on 1/29/18 spent $95 plus on 2 kc strips and a prime rib those all came out 10 min before a chicken critter salad. steak dinner had almost been eaten before salad came out. Loaded bake potatoes didn’t have sour cream on them and just a scoop of butter a little bit bacon bits and cheese. Manager took salad off bill but couldn’t even come to the table to apologize for the mix up!! Poor management leaving the waitress to deal with the problem. We have spent over $350 just in the month of January and not sure we will be going back anytime soon.

My wife and I have eaten at Texas Roadhouse over 25 times in the last 2 years.(It is our favorite)My wife had surgery on 12/6/2017 and this was her 1st time out since then. We both ordered Sirloin with Ribs and when they arrived she checked her steak and it was cooked just the way she likes it. After the server left she noticed a very large hair right on top of the ribs(we were told it was from the Bar-B-Q brush). We called the server over and told her, she asked if she could take the plate to show the manager. After almost 10 minutes the manager came over with another rack of ribs but by then we had lost our appetites. It ruined our big night out. The manager must be very inexperienced because all she said was what do you want me to do about it? We came to have a nice night out, she should figure out what to do about it not us. We spent 50.00 on food we could not even eat it was horrible. We have always bragged about your restaurant to family and friends but that will be difficult to do now. The manager Holly is way over her head in this position. Two very unhappy loyal customers. John Coffey

Went to Texas Road House last night. Waited 35 minutes to be seated and 30 more for the food. Ordered a 16 oz. ribeye, medium, with a loaded baked potato and salad and also bought a combo platter for everyone(9.99). When the food finally arrived it was lukewarm and the steak was still bloody from undercooking. Asked to have it fixed and they took another 15 minutes, took my potato, brought it back with a bowl of corn. For 35.00
I'll have to think about it next time. I want you to know that the time before it was great and so were the sides, which, by the way, you don't offer the ones ALL of us enjoyed so thoroughly the year before. Dennis Merideth

I arrived at Texas Roadhouse on Sunday 10/22/2017 around 2:45 and was informed of a 10-15 m wait as they were very busy, it actually became a 30 minute wait, (I understand) then we are seated at the exact same table as the week before and no Peanuts or even a salt shaker (ok we deal with that) then the problem is where my daughter ordered the Smothered Chicken with Cheese, she always gets this, upon receiving the order there is no cheese, we send it back and wait a good 15 minutes and ask the waitress what happened, she said let me check, at the same time it arrived at the table by another server, she was going to tell the Manager, we could see her speaking to the manager and saw the Manager glance our way, then walk away with nothing said, needless to say, there was no apology, no credit, no nothing other then a piece of cheese slapped on the chicken, half melted and call it a day, not happy and will not be going back there again for some time, I assure you. I do not have the receipt for three meals it was a $45.00 meal total, paid cash and NO TIP at the Everett MA location

Did call ahead seating. When arrived told our table was ready be just a few minutes. We sit down. 50 minutes later after talking to a jerk of a manager we were seated. They sat parties if 2,4,8, 10 and 20 in front of us. Both steaks were well done and burnt. Ordered med well. Mushrooms cold, sent back. 2nd steaks, one ok, other done, burnt again. Never got my mushrooms. Brought first time out of state visitors us. Never again for any of us. Server lost a lot of money due to bad kitchen staff and manager. We left her about a 25% tip.None of it was her fault. I think the slow food delivery was done on purpose by the manager. Arrived 7PM, left at 9:50 pm I didn't finish my meal because every one else was ready to leave. Also they kept turning music up so loud u had to scream for a server to hear you.

My daughter,granddaughter, grandpa and I went to Texas Road House to celebrate my granddaughters first birthday,I called ahead to get a table and as we got there everyone was so friendly and they all seen that my granddaughter had her birthday shirt on and we told them that it's her birthday, one of the girls said she's gonna sit on the saddle, then we got to our table our server noticed Paisleys shirt and smiled at her and my daughter told him it's Paisleys first birthday, he said it see that by her shirt. But he never mentioned anything about her Birthday. We waited for our server to come over with the other servers to sing happy birthday and bring the saddle over for Paisley but sadly he never said or did anything for my granddaughter, we where very disappointed in him and Texas Road House and we won't be going back to that restaurant for anymore Birthdays

Visited on 08/15. Actually sent a letter to the restaurant and NO response at all. Took server a while to get my beer had to ask. Asked for a1 for my steak. Server forgot. My whole family was done and my meal was cold when I finally received. Lastly paid with cash the server said do u need change. Yes and he brought it back and my change was 13.56 he brought me 13.00 no change and there was a charge on my bill for bacon for my cheese fry when I only asked for it to be on the side I still have my receipt and paid 56.44 and not responded to from management at that location as of now

My son got violently ill Saturday September 9. I have been trying to contact someone at the location since 9/10. Manager Kevin Cohen left a voicemail and email once. Returned that call and have not heard back since.

My family went to the Texas Roadhouse in Lexington Park MD. The service was was awesome, the food was great, and our table was full of ants! I don't know how management could not know there was a problem, we alerted our server to tell the manager, we paid our bill and left. We were there on Saturday Sept.02, and this is still bothering me, because we hardly ever go out to enjoy a great steak, but the ants ruined it, I felt like we were outside at a picnic table fighting off the ants. Boo

Went last night at 6:46 pm They 4 of us put in our order and they served my chili and salad and before we had 2 bites of salad our meal was being served. There was no room in the table and the server Michael said what do you want me to do? He took my uneaten chili and salad and placed my entree in front of me. I gave it back and asked to speak to a manager. A man came up to the table a asked what we wanted. I do not know who he was as he made no introduction. We told him and all he had to say is "can I get anyone anything" no apology nothing at all. He did take my meal off the check as I never ate it. Nice job Texas Roadhouse

My favorite place to eat. I usually go to the Monument location. Since I move close to the powers/carefree location, we decide to go there. We are a mixed couple, I'm not sure if that was the problem. We were early and was seated in a undesirables location in the restaurant.

We asked for a better table, the host had to go back twice to asked if we could be seated in that area but their were others people setting there. She stated that area was closed but people were sitting in both areas. My favorite meal I almost always ordered from the Monument location, I order there. While walking to my car I started to getting sick. Was up and down most of the night. A $30 meal. Will never go back.

We went here for lunch today and also last week and my son has hair in his food both times. I didn't say anything last week but this time I showed it to the waitress. i'm not a complainer and would of picked it out and ate it if it was mine but my son is very picky and didn't even want to eat after seeing it. So the manager comes over and didn't apologize or act professional at all. She said she investigated it and nobody working back there had blonde hair but me and my son do and she acted like we put the hair in it ourselves! I wasn't even wanting to talk to the manager.

I told the waitress not to worry about it. I was embarrassed because I hate complainers. But when the manager was acting that way I was amazed! Later my son talked to his friend who was working there at the time and he said the lady fixing the rice had long blonde hair! This just really upsets me. This is one of our favorite places to go and now I don't want to go back. We can walk to this restaurant from our house. The girl looked way to young to be a manager. I really don't think she was. She looked about 16-17.

I am just extremely honest with more morals and integrity than you ever see nowadays and I don't like being accused of putting hair in our own food!! I would never even think of doing that. I'm in my 50's. It's so sad what the world is coming to. I wish I wouldn't even of said anything but I just wanted my son to enjoy his meal.

We eat at the Somerset location often. It is the best steak house in town. However tonight we were served our steaks without the baked potatoes and we're not ask before they served our food if we would like fries since the potatoes would not be ready for our entree. The manager was rude and very unprofessional when my husband ask why would you not wait until the potatoes were ready or just let us know so we could get anothe side. No problem would have occurred, we are buisness people and understand that some times you get very busy, but the rudeness was unacceptable. Reno's is down the road not as good food, but we will not tolerate rudness.

Long time customer because steaks and service are best ever. Live in Gainesville tx and go to Sherman tx and Denton tx restaurants and usually get two or three steaks to go. Go into bar to wait, and order mixed drink. Sit in booth for two. Get small Margarita in mug. I am on Dialysis and cant drink very much. Today around 1 pm went to Roadhouse in Denton, placed to go order and went to booth in bar for drink Girl that took to go order came over and said we could not sit at booth and would have to sit at bar. Wife has disability and can not climb onto bar stool. Informed her I have always sit here at both locations.

She left and came back and said the booth was closed. Told her I was not going to sit at bar. Told her to cancel order. She said she would have to find someone to take drink order. Told her bar tinder was right there. Finally asked to speak to manager, and she said she would send her right over. Never seen manager. Then went to order small Margarita in mug and was told they don't have mugs anymore and would have to get the larger one at higher cost.

Ordered tea to go, picked up food and left, never to go back there again. Very bad dining experience. Will continue to go to Texas Roadhouse in Sherman Tx. Would like to hear from your offices to know some one there read the complaint and not just posted.

This is my 3rd time coming to Texas Roadhouse & I'm highly disappointed in the service. I ask every time for my steak to be medium and they always bring it out raw and barley even cooked and then I wait 15 minutes every time for my new steak to be made. Also they never take it off the check and just blow it off like it's nothing. Will not be returning to this place.

Got the family together, with the grandkids and went to Texas Roadhouse for a night out. Everything was going great Cactus blossom and drinks. Ordered our food, I got the 16 oz. prime rib (rare) and it come out med. well. So I sent it back. They sent me another one out after waiting 15 minutes or so. When I received the 2nd one it was cooked the same way. Sent it back and they ask if I wanted something else but by then the rest of the family was just about done eating so they took the prime rib off the bill and I had to stop to Burger King for my dinner. What a way to spend $50 @Texas Roadhouse and I get burger king. Please comp me a meal to make up for the one I missed. Thank you for your time and have a great day.

From the moment we walked in as a party, Melissa who's a women in charge was very rude. We couldn't request a waiter or waitress because she said no. I talked to Randall a guy in charge and he had just popped up said no one was rude and that we were lying. He also told me that he and a partner are corporate, so if anyone complains the phone calls go to him so I decided to google that being from a small town like Decatur, Alabama. I refuse to eat at my sisters birthday dinner because they've been so rude with the lies, that I'm scared to eat.

I love Texas Roadhouse food but the people in charge seem to play the racist card, thanks a lot, I won't be returning until the service has changed!! The store is located off the belt line in Decatur, Alabama. Why aren't there any other races as managers anyways? This is so ridiculous because they're laughing in our faces!! I usually leave at least a $20 tip but I won't be leaving anything! Today since its my family I was going to leave a $50 tip. Thanks for nothing Texas Roadhouse.

My wife & I was out for dinner. We are African American. We dined in the bar area. The Houston Astros was playing but the side we were on didn't have the game on. There was something else on. We asked our waiter to ask the manager Sarah Rusinko to please turn one of the tv to the game. In a rude answer she said "I can't change it cause the guest requested it." No one else was watching the tv's at all. I said we r guess too. Poor management! She is a poor manager.

I recently went to Texas Road House in Springfield Ohio for my birthday. This is a super special day as I have lost over 40lbs and Saturday is my day to treat myself once a week. I had been so looking forward to a nice dinner with my friends and family . We placed our order and things seemed to be going good bread arrived, apps and salad as well. I had ordered a steak medium well and it came very well done and black! I asked the server to please send back and cook up another steak done to my liking.

Well quite a while went by before I finally got my steak meanwhile my friends were almost done with their meals and I just sat there watching them. Finally another steak was brought to our table and this time it was rare inside! well I surely declined that steak too, so only having a potato and salad for my special birthday dinner was not what I was expecting. Never once did the manager come over and explain they were sorry at all even the waiter said nothing. I am very disappointed as how things were handled and there was no concern for the short comings. I will surely think twice about coming back to a Texas Roadhouse again.

Have been a customer for 15 years. This is the first time my good wasn't there while eating my salad. Had to wait 15 mins after ate all salad potato was cold,- both . Sons Mac and cheese was cold to. I think they forgot and left our food sitting. Waitress only came back to the table 2 times

On 6-12-2016 my family and I was dining in at the location in Horn lake MS.The wait time was only 10 minutes and the server was extremely nice. Our complaint was the wait time on our meals we ordered the road kill with mash potatoes and a Caesar salad, a three piece fish meal and a kids meal and it took extremely long for our food to come out I asked to speak to a manager she was extremely nice but she said that they busy busy busy and we still waited another 20 minutes ridiculous. We dine here all the time but this last experience on 6-12-2016 I don't know.

I did some work for a guy and he paid me in a $25 gift card. I was so excited because I love their food. My brother called in two dinners for carry out. Both steaks was med. both had the white toothpick. My brother cut his steak and it was perfect, mine was all brown, no pink. It was tough to eat. I didn't ibis he it the meat was extremely tough I fed it to the dog but had some left and I took a photo.

I ordered the fish and chips. It came promptly, and I asked for malt vinegar. It seems that the Ithaca, NY Texas Roadhouse does not consider malt vinegar a condiment for fish and chips because, as the manager explained, we don't often get asked for it. I guess that you don't consider a customer's request important unless it falls within your narrow view of what goes on fish and chips? Good grief, I can get all the malt vinegar I want at Long John Silvers, and I thought that Texas Roadhouse was a couple steps above them. Obviously I was wrong. Don't get me wrong, the fish was very good, and the waitress was good, but I had to take my meal home in a doggy bag so I could enjoy it with malt vinegar, and this completely ruined my dining experience tonight with my family.

I went to Texas Roadhouse for Mother's Day, and got the new york strip steak, with a baked potato and a salad, this is what I got in my baked potato, so due to this I didn't finish my food, they gave me another baked potato but at this time my appetite was gone.

My complaint is in regards to the Texas Roadhouse in Crystal Lake ,IL. Just wanted to make you aware there are small moths flying around the restaurant! Not an enjoyable place to go when your swatting moths while you're trying to eat your meal or have a drink at the bar. My husband and I have been loyal customers since the restaurant opened but wIll not be going back! Bugs and food don't go together at all. I'm surprised the Mchenry County Health Dept. has not been contacted.

I inquired about a bell to ring outside the entrance for "Ring Bell for Gift Card" of the 7-8 waiters and waitresses standing by the front entrance as I was leaving the Chambersburg, PA Texas Roadhouse. None of them had an answer as to its meaning. I asked to speak to the manager who was a individual by the name of Chelsie (sp?). She explained to me that the bell actually rang to the kitchen for after hours. I asked why does it say "Ring Bell for Gift Card"? She didn't know but reiterated that it was used to ring into the back kitchen for after of before hours of operation and that all stores/locations had the same sign. I stated that the sign and purpose was ambiguous. Her reply was that she did not know the meaning of ambiguous. I realized her young age but wondered did she lack an intelligible education of simplistic words.

I saw the same manager two days later and asked if she had found the meaning of the term "Ambiguous". A simple reply was no and an expression she could care less. I wondered if Texas Roadhouse is in the practice of hiring young managers who lack a knowledgeable vocabulary of simplicity to answer simple inquiries such as mine with "all the stores have the same sign" and lack the initiative to find the meaning of a word which described a customer's frustration. Is corporate America (including Texas Roadhouse) in the practice of hiring young cheap labor (including young, unintelligent managers) who can't communicate with a high school level speech or language?

Now I ask why corporate level of management continues to post confusing signs to its customers who push the bell and await an answer upon entering for their gift card inquiry. I have a novel idea. Why not replace the current misleading "Ring Bell for Gift Card" with a more true purpose of the bell with "Ring Bell for Deliveries"? Best yet, remove the bell and have it only at the "Delivery Door". I'm sure most customers ask about a gift card at their dining area with their waiters or waitresses.

5 of us meet every Tuesday evening to eat out. We met at the Roadhouse and were surprised that we did not have to wait to sit down, was not busy at all. We requested a table but were told we would have to sit in a booth so the waitress could serve us. She took our orders and we told her we needed silverware and napkins to start on the buns and butter, said she would get them. Mean while we were waiting for our drinks. Finally had to search out the waitress to get our drinks, still no silverware, got those when the food came which we reminded her about again.

The salads came and were mixed up with the table behind us ? Two in our group ordered steaks which were very tough, and a order of chicken was hard to get off of the bones, seemed to be under cooked. Complained to the manager were educated on the cuts of steak. The person she was telling this to was old enough to be her father. This was at the Texas Roadhouse at 2513 Plaza Court, Waukesha, Wi.

We took our grandson and his friend to 3071 Kinzel Way for his 13th birthday. When we arrived we had to wait for 15 minutes for a table. That was fine. When we got seated and they put us at a table with only 3 chairs and there was 4 of us. The guy never came back. We finally ask another if we could be seated at a booth, which he did. He took our order, and we waited, and waited. No bread, no drinks, no salads.

Finally asked another waiter and we got our drinks. Waited and waited and finally got our salads. Waited and waited and waited, finally the guy that took our order came by and I asked him if we could get our food,we had tickets to a concert. He said sure I will check on it. He brought the food and the steaks were tough as leather. We go to this location every time we go to Texas roadhouse, but if it takes 45 minutes to get your food then we will take our business else where.

Normally I love their food but this time I have to complain. Texas Roadhouse has so much going right for it. From various options to choose from like starters, Texas size combos, hand cut steaks, country dinners one gets to see and taste varieties. There are separate menu options for kids as well keeping in mind the flavor as well. Why not just add customer service?

I left several birthday cards on our table and when I got home I called and no one said they had or had seen the cards. They got thrown away, but somehow the waitress got her tip. You couldn't miss these cards. I had them under my to go box and forgot to grab them when I grabbed my food. Went back and talked to two managers who were obviously covering for the bus boy/waitress. They never even checked the trash, or checked their employees belongings to see if they had the money/gift cards in their wallets. This happened 4/9/16 @ approx. Between 5:30-7pm. Any cameras in the building to help find the thief? Please help! Attached is a picture of the cards on the table. Thank you!

I was at the Merritt Blvd restaurant a few days ago and I had a question, wanted to talk to a manager. Our server was working really hard, she went to a girl named Kayla about five times and the girl didn't speak anything, she finally came to our table about an hr later and asked what the problem was I told her service is poor here, everyone is on their phones and we have been waiting over an hr for our food, she than made our waitress pay for our drinks and appetizers, that wasn't fair at all she was working very hard.

She does not deserve to be a manager her name is Kayla Rae Humphrey. She needs to be a server, her experience with customer service sucks, she plays to much, she's more worried about bossing people around and not taking care of her customers. Her boyfriend hangs there, I guess she is showing off her power to him. She's making that business fall apart, I will not go there anymore until something is done with this girl how can a 23 year old run a business?

There is a manager there by the name Kayla humphrey, the Merritt Blvd Dundalk MD restaurant. She treats her employees terrible, her boss Chris, does nothing, just stays in the back and let's her run everything. They have lost 8servers because of this manager. She needs to be fired, nobody likes the way she treats them, her customer service is terrible. We bring alot of business there, if something is not done with her I will contact someone higher, than corporate! She is very disrespectful. I've had many people complain about her and nothing is done. I'm sick and tired of my daughter coming home stressed and crying because she works very hard and this girl steady picks on her for no reason.

I when to dinner at Texas Roadhouse in Woonsocket RI. And was very disappoint. It started i call ahead and was told it would be 35 minutes. I arrived 25 minutes later and told 15 to 20 minutes, but it took 40 minutes.I am a chef, we sat down had ceaser salards that had a bad taste of fish. Than we had steak one med well and med rare, had to send med well back twice because it was well done and dry. After the second time i just eat it my girlfriend just had mine. That was all the sweet potato was only half cook, the fresh veg were not cooked it tasted like they were just put in hot water, there were not blanch. And the to drink were not made right one taste like only sweet and sour and other one like just fruit punch. The waitress was outstanding, when to manager about the complaint, all she did was just just stated she was sorry. And did nothing to correct the problem. I have been a loyal customer for years. I was so disappoint by this trip.

There must be a specific script the staff is trained to use with customers. For example these are just a few questions: Have you been here before? What is your favorite dish to order? Are you doing something special and fun tonight? Our waitress asked if we were doing anything fun tonight two times within a 30 minute time frame. Obviously it was extremely odd to answer the same question twice and she didn't seem to remember or notice that it was repetitive. The staff interact with customers in a mechanical and insincere manner which is extremely obvious, insincere, impersonal and unprofessional.

We love the food, however the repetitive and scripted questions are definitely very Intrusive and annoying. How about backing off from the script and instead put the focus on effective and efficient customer service? Please consider leaving out the 8 - 10 probing questions since It totally ruins the ambience of going out to dinner, which is supposed to be the fun thing for the night. I don't think we'll return since we literally feel hassled by the unnatural questions. You should make it easier to give feedback on the dining experience, as well.

Was celebrating my sons new job with the family, went to the roadhouse in Methuen Mass. 6 of us in the party, ordered drinks and apps which took forever, ordered dinner, didn't have my prime rib which i didn't know til after the fact so i ordered beef tips with no onion mush and gravy when i got my tips they had mush onions and gravy on them sent them back and got the correct ones but by this time my family was done eating actually they were done long before that so i didn't even eat.

Plus we asked that they not put a lot of salt on the food and it came out covered in salt, over all i would say it was a bad experience and a costly one, spent almost $200.00 and didn't even eat, my sons orders ribs and steak and they were covered in salt, they ate them but wiped the salt away. I would go back only if i was even a free meal for my family, not because i am cheap just because we had such an awful experience. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Texas roadhouse corporate needs to hear my complaint.

My wife and daughter and I went to your restaurant on Saturday 3/5/2016 around 8:30 pm. We visiting the restaurant that is located by our house in Pasadena Texas. I would first like to say that we have visited this particular location many times and never had this poor service nor have been so rudely talked to before. My wife had ordered the roasted chicken dinner and the first time it had come out pink and under cooked. The waitress apologized and said she would bring out a "new" fresh chicken.

In a matter of 5-10 minutes the manager came back with the same piece of chicken and still pink. My wife was upset and told him that she was not going to eat the pink chicken and would like for him to bring a new cooked chicken. He acted as if he was put out and said it would not be until another 10 to 15 minutes before she would get anther chicken. We said ok because she was not going to eat the raw chicken.

About 10 minutes went by and my daughter and I were done with our meal and my wife said to me to forget about the chicken and she just wanted to go home. I called my waitress over and wanted you to know that she was hiding out in the kitchen because I saw her from afar looking at our table from when the manager first brought us the raw chicken and avoided coming back and checking on us. I had to raise my hands and flash her down to come to the table and bring us our ticket.. She said ok and walked away.

About 4 minutes later they came to the table and said he could wrap the chicken to go and we told him we were done with the raw chicken and just wanted to leave. He then proceeded to argue stated that the chicken was not raw and that company"s policy was not to serve raw chicken.. I told him it was raw and he said I was mistaken. I ask him if he knew what Salmonella was And he said yes and I then told him serving raw chicken contains Salmonella and he just chuckled. I told him he had poor customer service and that he was in the wrong line of work. He ask me how he was rude and my reply was If he had to ask then he should not be a manager.

He then said thatI had a bad attitude and if I felt that way and "I could just leave the restaurant." My wife reply "your not telling to leave instead we were leaving on our own free will. This experience alone makes us never wanting to return to this restaurant.

Been to my roadhouse in Clermont FL. Love it but 2 out of last 3 visit have resulted in stomach problems. Only common denominator was mashed potatoes. What's going on ?

Call ahead at 5:50 to let them know 20 people would be coming for a b-day celebration at 7:00. Got there and had to set there for over a hour to be seat and we continue to wait when we got in side until they finish singing happy b-day to another customer. Then they seated us next we waited 20 more min's until someone came and took our drink order.

Then 25 min's later took our food order and the people that had salad it came out with the food order an but i never receive my salad then next the ribs was burnt and hard steak was red and bloody we ask for well done. They was supposed to take it off my receipt but they didn't. The experience at the College station Texas roadhouse was horrible and we are never going back they treat minorities bad at this location.

I went to Texas roadhouse tonight and right next to the bar when i was walking out there was 4 roaches on the floor by the corner! How can a place where you go to eat have roaches. Very very unhealthy and unsanitary. It is obvious that this restaurant is not being cleaned that way it is supposed to be.

This past Saturday we went to Texas Road House, I had a gift card that had $8.83 from a previous stop which I gave to our server along with a new gift card to pay our bill. The server came back & told me there was no balance on the $8.83 card even though I showed her the receipt from the other transaction. She kept the card and we left the restaurant $8.83 poorer. Needless to say I will not be going to the road house ever again, and I will be informing family and friends not to spend money on gift cards for me.

Texas Road house 413782-8100, 300 Cooley Street, Springfield, MA 01108. My family and I went to Texas road house for dinner on Feb. 10, 2016. I was there with my daughter and her husband and their 5 children. We took up two tables in the dining room. Our waitress, which I can't remember her name, but she was pregnant. Brown hair. (Was terrific by the way.) I didn't order dinner because I couldn't eat, I had a coffee with Irish cream and a water. The waitress said you can munch on the rolls if you would like. I said thank you but I'm fine.

My son-in-law paid for the bill. There was one receipt and he gave her the money and receipt back. We walked out the door I went on my passenger side of the car to unlock the door. I proceeded to go around the car to the back to get to the driver's side. I slipped and fell on Black ice. We all noticed the parking lot was not Sanded or Salted. My car was parked just about in front of the door. My pocket book went flying. My keys landed under my car. I lost all my pills in the parking lot and had to pay full price for the one I absolutely need the most. I immediately knew I was hurt and needed to go to the ER. I couldn't drive, my daughter took me to my boyfriend and he drove me to the Cooley Dickenson Hospital.

Which we didn't get home until 3:45AM. They had to give me a Percocet immediately. It wasn't touching the pain, they proceeded to give me an OxyContin. I had XRAYS and they had said my arm and leg are swollen. But my arm they said I would have to see my doctor then proceed to go to the orthopedic surgeons. Then he might have me have a MRI.. The doctor at the Hospital said it could be very badly bruised bones or a fracture which the XRAYS are not picking it up because of the swelling.

I had ice for two days, I was in a sling for four days, this happened on a Wednesday I couldn't go to work until the following Tuesday. I was so sick from the narcotics they gave me I was throwing up for all day Thursday 2/11/2016. I refused to fill the Percocet script they gave me. Because it made me so sick .I took ibuprophen and Tylenol. It was not a good week.

I called the Texas Road house to let them know what happened. The manager that was on that night. Took my name and number. He said the head Manager will have to call me back on this. He was asking who the waitress was, did we pay with cash, and he would have to look at the cameras. Which I said great that sounds perfect. (Head managers name is Roy). I told the manager I just didn't want someone else falling. I EMAILED my doctor back. She is sending me to the orthopedic surgeons. There the doctor will let me know what's happening. I'm still in pain.

Well it's been a week since I called the Texas Road house. No one even gave me a curtesy call back. I tried calling back at 9:10AM no answer. They might not be in as of yet. Called back again at 9:27 am, the manager Brent answered the phone he was shocked that Roy has not called me back. He said he heard of me falling and took my number and name again. He said Roy is in at 2PM. I asked him to please have him call me at 5PM. Brent said not a problem. Well 5PM came and went. No phone call. I will give them another week to call me back.

On Saturday, February 13, 2016, I took my wife to the Texas Roadhouse location located at 5012 N. President George Bush Freeway in Garland Texas. It was approximately 1:00 pm when the following incident occurred. This was supposed to have been a very special valentine gift to my wife. We were originally planning on doing this the following day, but due to other commitments at church and family we decided to do this on Saturday instead. My wife ordered her entrée and I ordered a Country Fried Steak, making the comment that I normally order steak, but this sounded good since I haven't had one of those in a long time.

When I received the Country Fried Steak, it was tougher than shoe leather. I had great difficulties even cutting it and attempted to chew a few pieces and ended up having to spit them out. The meat was just too tough to chew. Even though I tried a few different places on the steak hoping it all wasn't tough, I finally realized there was no way on earth I could eat this. It was definitely the toughest steak I ever attempted to eat in my life. I told the waitress I didn't want to complain, but was there any way I could get something else instead, since I couldn't eat this.

She began to argue with my wife and I that had already eaten some of this and I should not have eaten as much. I told her that I hadn't eaten any of it, as I couldn't even chew it and had to place the partially chewed pieces back onto the plate. I showed her the pieces on the plate and she continued to argue with my wife and I. She got my wife so upset she couldn't finish her meal. I never got to eat any of the Country Fried Steak. My wife finally had enough and told her to get the manager. We told the manager what happened and that the waitress was extremely rude toward us both.

The manager told us that he would take care of the bill at that point, then several minutes later he comes back with a bill for us in which he took my entrée off only. He told me he was taking care of this for us, especially since my wife never finished her meal, as she was very upset over the whole incident. We ended up having to pay for her meal even though they ruined our dining experience for us. How embarrassing in front to all the other dining patrons there! We were flabbergasted over the entire dining experience. The manager said he went back to the kitchen and talked to the person who prepared the Country Fried Steak commenting that the Country Fried Steak he prepared wasn't tough.

After the experience we had, why would I have expected any different response from them. A truly bad dining experience on what was supposed to have been a pleasant valentine celebration between my wife and I. Maybe we should have gone to the Outback Restaurant next door. Surely, it wouldn't have been any worse of a dining experience. If I would have thought of it I should have taken pictures of this and sent in to you, since these people didn't seem to believe me. All I have to say is that my wife and I are not happy campers over this incident.

I came to eat at Texas Roadhouse last week with my family. The food was that good. My food was cold but didnt send it back because I have three kids one being a baby so I didnt want to wait a long time for other food. This is not the first time that I had a bad experience here. I love the food and the atmosphere but I dont think we will return.

It has come to my attention that Texas Roadhouse in Ashland KY is hosting a fund raiser on 1/13/2016 to help pay for medical expenses for a person who is known to sell drugs, this same person at his own hands overdosed. I have always enjoyed your restaurant thinking it was a safe family restaurant. Eating there on a weekly basis this will no long happen and it will be made known to family and friends that your company is having and supporting a fundraiser for a known drug abusers and dealers. I will miss your establishment.

We went this afternoon to the restaurant for lunch/supper. We had to wait but that was ok, not a long wait.We were seated, had a very nice waitress,Shelbi. Took our order, received our drinks, appetizer, salads. Took a while to get our food, when we got it the food was just warm, more like room temp. I did not say anything because they were really busy, ate, got our check, went in for the early bird prices....did not get the early price because "of holiday today" per our waitress I asked to speak to manager she came over wanted to know what she could do I explained we came in for Early dine and she again told me today was considered a holiday to them.

I ask her were the sign was that stated that and she said in a unprofessional tone that there was not one and that they didn't put a sign up for Christmas either. With that I just shook my head and she did a 190* pivot and was gone. This happened at the Quincy,Illinois restaurant 80012 Time at checkout was 5:17pm Thursday 12/31/15 Chasity was the manager that I talked to.

Went to dinner on 12-22-15 with a group of four for the holiday season. 2 from our party ordered a steak dish and the other two wanted a little steak and shrimp. While looking at the menu we saw a special for a 8oz sirloin and shrimp combo. They both said that it look delicious and was definitely enough to fill them.

They ordered it and 10 minutes later the waiter came over and said they didn't have that on the menu anymore. We had to settle for a 6 oz piece which was fatty and grizzly. It was not edible. The whole piece of that steak was fatty. The shrimp were extremely spicy and it didn't say it on the menu. We were very dissatisfied with Texas Roadhouse. Sorry for complaining but just thought you should know.

Our family of 8 ate dinner at Texas Roadhouse in Tinley Park, Il. on Saturday, 19, 2015, at about 4:00 to celebrate my husband's birthday. We were seated immediately at a booth very close to a waitress station and restrooms (on the opposite end of the entrance). The waitress pulled out a leaf from the table and put two chairs on the ends, so that two people in our family sat in the aisle. My husband and I immediately expressed our dislike for the cramped, claustrophobic seating, and spotting empty tables on the other side, asked if we could sit there instead. The waitress said that we couldn't because the tables didn't move to accommodate a group our size. We piled our coats at the end of the benches, and bread, butter, and beverages were brought shortly.

We continued to be unhappy with the seating, so we again expressed our concerns, and the waitress said that she'd bring a manager, who came in a few minutes. He said that he could seat us somewhere else, but our son and his wife didn't want to switch tables at that point because we had their two small children with. The food (most of us had steaks) and service were very good, but the cramped seating affected the dinner experience quite negatively. The two children were crowded together, which led to problems: pushing, arguing, etc., between our young grandchildren.

Also, It was quite busy and noisy, with the waitress station and restrooms so close by. I didn't even try to get out of the booth to go to the restroom because two family members would have had to move for me, and it didn't seem like there was any place for them to move to. Additionally, our coats were jammed into the booth with us. This could have been a great dinner experience if it wasn't for the seating, and we don't plan to return to a Texas Roadhouse again. Perhaps some changes can be made for others. Thank you.

I want to start by saying that this is my first ever complaint on a restaurant. Went to dinner with my family last night at Texas Roadhouse. When I got there we requested a high chair for my 2 year old. We counted 5 families that came in after us and were seated before us, we checked again and were told we had to keep waiting since we requested a high chair. Our family never experienced this before at any other restaurant, just sounds to me that we are low priority because we have a toddler. After waiting a long time for a table we finally got seated. Ordered appetizer and drinks, got the appetizer fairly quick but no forks and plates.

15 minutes later, still no forks and plates and can't find our original waiter. The appetizer was cold by then, still no order placed for our entrees either. By now our kids are hungry and fussy. At that point we just told the Manager we were leaving, it was just not a good experience at all. Just 2 weeks ago we purchased $200.00 worth of gift cards for Christmas gifts. I understand holiday season makes busy nights at restaurants but what we experienced was just very poorly managed. You lost a customer who dinned frequently at your restaurant and who frequently purchased gift cards for friends and family.

I was waiting for a table at the Texas Roadhouse in Logan Utah around 10:20 pm on 12/18 and overheard an employee talking to another employee and she was very rude and belittling. I watched as she reduced this poor girl to rubble. I love eating at your establishment but was angry and uncomfortable. The girl that was getting abused didn't deserve to be treated that way, nobody does, especially in front of customers. I don't know if that's how things are ran between employees, but that's not how anyone should be treated. I hope some sort of disciplinary action will be taken against this young woman. Her name tag said Kourtney.

100 words isn't enough, but in a nut shell, your manager and 1 wait staff like to lie, are confrontational, and don't belong in the business. We wanted to have a birthday dinner at the Coon Rapids, MN location. Party of 9 with call ahead seating.While waiting, they sat a party of 9 with NO call ahead, and sat them together, then tried to seat us a part. We were missing a couple members of our party, which is no excuse, NOBODY makes a birthday party reservation and doesn't fulfill it. I was very specific as to why we were waiting for the other members, trying not to take to much time with a 1-month old, if we were seated when they arrived, it would be much easier. When I noticed we were not going to be sitting together and the party they rudely sat be fore us were, I said it was asinine! The wait staff told her manager I swore at her. I told the manager the same thing, knowing it would do NO good to talk further about it, I walked outside. The manger FOLLOWED me outside an became confrontational with me, telling me not to swear at his staff and make them cry! The girl was standing at the counter smiling with out a tear shed! My whole family can verify this! We were TOLD to leave. I drove 40 miles to be treated like garbage, and I will let everyone I know of this experience.

First we want to thank Texas Roadhouse for honoring the Vets. In Decatur Al, which we visit often. My husband wanted to go for the free lunch for Vets as he is a Korean War Vet, I ordered from the early menu Mon-Thurs until 6pm, which those special were $8.99, the waitress was great but she made a mistake and did not put the order in as I ordered the grilled pork chop, I got the salad and potato, and I order water to drink, when the waitress came by I as about my pork chop, as I only got the salad and baked potato, she apologized and said it was her fault, and we had to wait for at least 15 minutes more, and by that time my husband was finished eating, so we just took the one meal home with us, which was ok, but, when we got the bill the vets was free but the bill was $19.59, we ask the waitress about the amount and she took it and then brought it back and said the manager said the early special did not apply because it was Veterans Day, In others words we actually paid for both dinners as we were charged $19.59 for a $8.99 meal. It will be a long time before we go back to Roadhouse for any more deals they advertise. I hope they didn't do this to other customers, or we should have been told about the early menu when we ordered from it.

This was our first time visiting the Texas Roadhouse in Arizona, located at 8510 S Emerald Drive. We have eaten at the Texas Roadhouse back home in North Dakota. I have ordered the Road Kill many times. This time the meat was burnt on the bottom side, along with the mushrooms. I inquired about the mushroom to Jordyn, our waitress. She said the mushroom looked the same as always, but offer to bring out another order. These mushrooms, with the exception of possibly 5 or 6 came out charred too much as well. I gave up! Just letting the issue go, for I was afraid of having someone do something worse to my meal. Needless to say, I was not pleased with the meal. I paid the bill, but didn't tip the 20%. as usual. I really don't like to complain; but feel this was not a fair deal. It will be a long time before we return to the Texas Roadhouse and it will be at some other location if and when. The welcoming was great ~ the lady that seated us was friendly and welcoming also. The cook and the waitress have some areas to work on. Thank you

On Sunday August 1, 2015, my husband and I dined at Texas Roadhouse, Alexandria, La. We ordered the road kill which we always get and love. It is so juicy and flavorful. This day it was like cardboard. I couldn't even eat it. It was so dry. We told the waitress and she said quote, "sorry" and gave us the ticket. We paid but was very displeased. Now I am afraid to order this again because it was such a bad plate and the waitress didn't even attempt to correct it. The baked sweet potato was really good as was the cheesy fries we ordered.

I just wanted to say that due to continued unacceptable service at the tyler tx location we will never be returning to any texasroadhouse location ever. I can't even count how many times I have gotten my takeout order home only to realize that half my order is missing. And when I call in to talk to the manager he says unless I drive back to the restaurant immediately he can't do anything. Which is quite rude considering I drive 45 minutes to the store one way. The manager has gotten quite belligerent over the phone and he says either deal with it or don't come back. If his attitude is really don't come back then i don't think I care to support a company with that opinion. Tonight I tried to call in an order, pressed 4 to make an order as printed, had 3 different people answer and ask what I wanted, said to place an order then they throw me on hold again. After 5 minutes of being passed around like that I hung up and placed my order elsewhere.

Hello, I am (was) a TRH employee. I recently left my serving position at the Wyomissing (Reading), PA location. I have been in hospitality for over 20 yrs and have never experienced such poor management (all around). Servers are the laziest that I've ever seen. The management allows this behavior. Our service manager chooses to befriend his employees rather than be a boss. This does not work in that environment! Volume sidework doesn't exist for some, that is why I am writing today. As usual I was almost the only person to CONSTANTLY fill the ice bins and run food during every shift. Eventually it took a toll and I injured my back carrying ice bins. My GM asked how I injured my back and when told it was thrown by the wayside. That's fine, I have quit in the past week. I have been to the doctor for the injury and I am considering consulting an attorney to speak of poor management and neglect.

I took my daughter to Texas Roadhouse the other night. The hostess totally ignored us until I had to say "Welcome to Texas Roadhouse." She didn't care and we didn't even get a hello. After 3 different couples walked in and was seated immediately, I should have known something was wrong and just left. Instead, I went to the hostess stand, again, and finally we were seated. I ordered a steak and my daughter ordered the ribs. My steak was 100% FAT on a bone and my daughter's ribs were burnt. I asked to replace the plates letting the wait staff know about the disgusting food. They took the plates back graciously, but when the waiter returned our plates, he said "I told the cook to hold the spit." Why would he want to say something like that?!?! I didn't want to eat my meal after that for fear that there would be some chef's spittle mixed in with my steak. By this time, I just wanted to leave which we did. That was $70 down the drain as neither me nor my daughter enjoyed ourselves. The worst part about this whole experience is that I still think that Texas Roadhouse has the best steaks in Phoenix.

I was at Texas Roadhouse on Turkey creek in Knoxville and our food was wrong 3 times then it was cold not cook good and the waiter was rude and ugly! I was so unhappy with me & my family trying to have a nice dinner and then for it not to be right or good or even nice ppl ..we eat there a about 4 times a week and now after this I will not be back anytime soon we paid for our food and left ask for a manager but no one came by. In that note I will say I was unhappy person and had to pay about $45.00 for something I never got to eat this is bad and really I am mad. Thanks for reading this!

Dirty bread plates no steak sauce no refile on bread for dinner sweet potato had butter on it when I asked for no butter chicken under cooked steak over cooked no refill on my drink water did not return until bring the check. Had a really bad experience at Texas Roadhouse.

I decided to surprise my family with a Easter dinner at Texas Roadhouse in Elkhart, Indiana. My table seated 5. Only the Cactus Blossom was brought out BEFORE our food arrived. The Tater Skins was brought out right AFTER our food was delivered. And I had to ask our waitress Gabrielle if the Tater Skins were ready. Two meals were so grossly undercooked I was shocked. As we have dined here at this very same restaurant several times and always walked away very pleased with nothing but compliments. Thus the reason I chose this restaurant to treat my family for a Easter Dinner. I respectfully requested to speak to the Manager Steve Williams to voice my concerns over my dads 16oz. Fort Worth Ribeye that was asked to be made medium well. Upon my dad receiving his Ribeye he noticed that his steak was no where near the requested medium well. Red blood was easily seen upon cutting his steak.

My sister ordered the All-American Cheeseburger and asked that it be cooked well done. It too was no where near well done. It was bloody and red. Upon Manager Steve Williams arriving at our table i informed him of how grossly undercooked both meals were. Before he looked for himself he stated," their not always cooked perfect." Surprised by his statement i stated that when i spend my hard earned money i expect a medium well steak to be medium well. As manager of Texas Roadhouse I expected him to have an attitude of concern. I expected Manager Steve Williams to quickly and professionally resolve these issues. Instead i felt like my complaint was an inconvenience and burden upon him. My dad was so disgusted by Mr. Williams indifference he simply no longer wanted his Ribeye.

My sister had her All-American Burger recooked. Upon being finally cooked to well done she realized that she was served the same plate and Cheeseburger but the burger was finally well done.
As i said this was at one time my favorite restaurant to share with my family, I planned a surprise Easter dinner but the only surprise was just how poor we were treated and how these 2 said plates were grossly undercooked. Manager Steve Williams literally ruined our Easter, we all walked away not believing that Texas Roadhouse would treat us so poorly that we are considering not ever being a customer here again. Me and my family felt as if our business was not important. My family has been customers here for a very long time. Out of all our visits to dine here, this is the very first complaint we've ever had. Manager Steve Williams should show his customers the respect they deserve.

Please remember both these issues were no where near being cooked as requested.The manager showed no concern or interest in making up for these mistakes. Mr. Williams seemed to lose interest and in correcting these issues. Thanks Manager Steve Williams for making my families Easter one to forget. None of us was happy and i honestly felt like i was ripped off by Texas Roadhouse.

We called two days before letting them know we had a party of 13 coming Sunday 3/22 for a 4:30 seating was told no problem but please call on Sunday at3:00 to make sure we were coming. Called at 3:00 told all set for 4:30 please arrive at 4:15 so we did . They held 2 tables for us when the entire party arrive which all did by 4:30. Told them we were all there and was told that it would be a few minutes. 30 minutes later was told they gave our one of our tables away. Now 45 minutes later still no tables was told by the female manager who had a very bad attitude said there nothing she could do for us. We walk out!!!! Mean well while we were waiting many large parties got seated before us without calling ahead. Your staff really needs to rectify custermer service.

My wife and I go to Roadhouse Pearland often. This time service was very bad ,the cook bought our food out to a waiter, the french fries were cold and hard the fish was hot. The waitress gave us our food and walked off! She went to the back and sat downI I had to ask the hostess to please send our waitress! I had to get some hot sauce my self from a table across the room The fries were cold and hard. Finally she came and we requested more fries.We started eating our fish we almost finish she came back said the fries were coming. i ask for the manager. He came out and we told him of the bad service and his respond was ” want you want me to do” (very rudely). He eventually offer us another side or to take off the price of the fries. I was very disappointed of his attitude.

My family and I went out to eat for my birthday which was April 5th and our meal and service was just awful. We ordered a 1 ribeye meal which was suppose to be med well and came out burnt, 1 bone-in ribeye meal that was suppose to be well and came out bloody( i sent it back and it came out burnt) and one ribeye/shrimp meal that was overcooked also. on the first two meals we had ordered mashed potatoes and they were nothing but lumbs of unmashed potatoes and we couldn’t even eat them. I ordered 2 mix drinks and neither one was right. our service couldn’t have been worse if they tried. she was to busy gossiping to the people next to us that she knew. You would think when our bill was 80.00 for 3 people that atleast we would be able to eat it and enjoy. The manager came over just to give us our food that was brought out for the secone time and coulda cared less. we were so disappointed and probably the worst birthday i have ever had. We have always went to State College PA and have never had a problem, I understand this is a new store in Altoona but is this really good customer service<

My husband and I took my Dad, Brother and Niece to lunch in Tulsa on Sunday January 23rd. We took them to Texas Roadhouse because we had been there before and it was very good. There was nothing right about our order, and three of us ordered the same thing. My Brothers plate came out with two baked potatoes, My Nieces sides came out as we were fixing to leave. The waiter we had was the most stupid person I had ever met. Most of the wait staff was to busy flirting with each other to take care of customers. WE WILL NOT GO BACK!!!!!!!!!! I would not recommend Texas Roadhouse in Tulsa to anyone.

Myself and two of my friends went out for lunch at Texas Roadhouse in Colorado Springs. We proceeded to order an appetizer and some drinks along with our meal.  Shortly after our appetizers were finished our meal was brought out to us, our waiter seeing that we were finished did not take any of our previous plates off the table and just set the meal around them and walked off. We were given no refills through out the course of the meal and did not see the waiter until he brought us our check.

After receiving our check we decided to get out of there as soon as we could, and I forgot my phone on the table. I called from a friend’s phone shortly after we left, and they said they found my phone. But when I returned back to Texas Roadhouse to get it, they couldn’t find the phone, and started making up excuses. It was a really crappy experience overall, and being from the service industry myself it reflects terrible management at Texas Roadhouse restaurants.

Have feedback for Texas Roadhouse?