Tim Hortons Customer Service

Contact Tim Hortons Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-888-601-1616

Tim Horton’s is a fast food restaurant chain based in Ontario, Canada. There were over 4400 locations reported in 2016 with over 100,000 employees. Revenues in 2015 were reported as 4 billion USD.

To reach Customer Relations, call 1-888-601-1616. Find contact information here. To write to CEO, Daniel Schwartz (also Burger King CEO) address an envelop with 874 Sinclair Road, Oakville, Ontario, Canada L6K 2Y1. Corporate office phone number is 905-845-6511.

Tim Horton’s is a coffee shop, fast food breakfasts and lunch restaurant with White Hot Chocolate, Red Velvet Muffins, ‘Tim Rewards Card’ and a charitable Tim Horton’s Children’s Foundation. Social presence is found on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.

Tim Hortons Contact Information

1-888-601-1616

9am-5pm CST, Monday-Friday

Browse reviews of other Restaurants

Top Tim Hortons Complaints

no rating for tim horton 23 ave 50st edmonton alberta poor service totally not understand order the employes works there donot know language so donot understand what the customer order i try month of may different timings to go get proper order still same problem friday 14 june 2019 got icecap large no cream i got only 2 sip smell like egg u must inspect this store cleaniness must be machine not proper clean the supposed to done totally poor service no manners when pass order not give receiept no napkin bagle order ready not animal can eat customer spend money not begging for free food i went inside for order flys flying so not give anyorder u must check this store and employes and manager do they understand proper language employes has big nails no gloves wearing unhealthy one time i got vegesub the salad leaf is roaton fully black and sell 3.79 how fair is that sell bad product i go one a while just for enjoy time after work to get some and feel good i donot know other stores but m,ust you inquire store 23 ave 50 st edmonton alberta no good service proper handling foodproper ready food and understand about order atleast understand order what customer asking .no more tim horton

This isn't a complaint. I am from Ohio. I always stop at Tim Hortons and get me a French Capocino. I love it. The state is to die for! So right now I'm in Kitty Hawk NC. There is no Tim Hortons hete that I know of. So I stopped at Dunken Donuts and get me a French Capocino. It is the nastiest french cap I have ever tasted! Q complete waste of money. I couldn't drink it!. I love you Tim Hortons! I miss you! Thank you Tim Hortons!

Waiting 20 min at the drive through ....and observing full staff at the Tim hortons in lennoxville Quebec....service is terrible.

Tim Hortons on Dixie Highway in Waterford MI - I have complained once before on the rudeness and unprofessional behavior of the weekday staff at this location- to this day they still do not greet you- not even a HELLO...

2 out of 3 days THIS week I have gone to Timmy's on the way to work. The line is to long in drive thru, so I go park and assume I can run in the store- it is 7:30 AM after all, and it is clearly posted it opens at 6 AM. Customers were sitting in cars, standing at the door...locked. Again. Today an employee walked up and waved us away.

Seriously? This location has always been touch and go- we always HOPE the ice cap machine is working or isn't "being cleaned" at the morning rush...half the bakery is never fresh or even filled.

The trash all over outside is always terrible.

Coming from 20 + years in management...I felt as these employees "represent" you and you are losing money by the front locked 65% of the time at 7 or 7:30 AM....you might do something. I should add, it doesn't happen on the weekends...it is always Monday morning through Friday mornings... perhaps you need new management or new employees altogether. This location could be an even bigger gold mine with the right people

You lost a loyal customer today...I shouldn't have to stress in getting coffee

Disrespected by customer respresentative employees countless times. Have been told I would get contact from higher ups and never did. Outrageous way to get ahold of anyone for customer service. I want to submit the vid I have of the representative telling me “he’s not scared of me” “no I won’t get you my supervisor because I have the authority to say no” and more.

I am a senior citizen with a heart issue. I go to Tim Hortons several times a week. However on 2 different occasions when I have asked for my decaf I have received regular coffee. I have a heart arithmetic issue and I am not allowed caffeine.. the first time it happened I was very ill. I went to speak to the manager and explained it is critical
For some people to avoid caffeine and they should be more diligent.. it happened again yesterday and I was again very ill. I don’t want to have to for go going to Tim Hortons but can not afford health expense.

I am a regular at the store in Cambridge, Ohio. Well today your shitty workers in the store decided to get snotty with me in the drive thru because I asked why it was taking so long. There was 1 person in the lobby and she wasn't being waited on either. Then she threaten to call the cops on me because I told her to watch her mouth and not to talk to customers like that. So we left the drive thru and went inside and there wasn't a single worker to be seen! I visit this store at least once a day, sometimes 3 or 4 times. I will NEVER go back! I will be spreading the word around this small town!

Store #4685 is an embarrassment to your company name and image. It has been since it opened and continues. When you can’t redeem a gift certificate with the company name on it, no matter if it is a franchise store or not, is not professional as one assumes that the name on the sign represents an image no matter the affiliation. The cleanliness of the exterior is terrible. Garbage cans running over, dirty lot. Someone needs to take action or take down the sign. Health department would have had a field day yesterday 6-7-19 at 3:00 p.m.. Called customer complaint number for what good it will do.

hello i traveled 8 hours by bus to come to buffalo to see my nephew and was in desperate need of some coffee so i was in greyhound terminal in buffalo i patiently waited on line for them to open up which they did not open up till whoever the manager was decided she wanted to open up which was way past six o'clock but because i wanted some coffee i decided to wait online me and my sister and my 5 year old niece after placing my order in confusion because nobody greets you are say good morning the young lady there that claim she is a manager for your established cooperation decided that she was not going to speak nor was she going to mark what food was mine what food was my sisters or my niece so i simply asked her which was one was mine she replied figure it out after that she then decided to throw my food on the counter and told me and my sister that she don't give a blank words which i would not use about this job and i can go ahead then to make matters worse she said that she would blank me and my sister up and sent her coworker as well to help her out which ended in a altercation between my sister and her i don't know what type of ghetto establishment you guys are running but i have a video and i will make sure that it is put out there and expose this nonsense if she is not terminated and i am traumatized as a dignified professor from nyc and this is my first visit to buffalo and this is what i have encountered at six in the morning and i don't even want to put a star up here

I go to Tim Horton twice a week the people are really nice. This morning I went and ordered a cheese biscuit not toasted with cheese and bacon she put bacon but no cheese I said I pay for cheese she said no. There was a line up in the store and she wanted to me to stand back in line up to pay .She was really rude and would not answer me when I talked to her. I go to this location every week but never again ,Your employees need to respect customer. I want this matter taken care of or a thank you gift card.
Location 9275 Bayview Ave Richmond hill on

I arrived at the Buffalo greyhound station approximately 6am we waited for sometime to place our order. I placed an order totaling $17.00. We ordered 2 honey kruller 3 coffee 1 small 2 mediums and 2 for 4 breakfast sandwiches. The gentleman that took our order was great. He provided the 2 donuts and instructed us to go down the counter to get our sandwiches and coffee. The Manager didn't tag our coffee which led me to question which was which she stated miss their labels they were not. I attempted to inform her and noticed her throwing together our sandwiches together. I quickly said sweetheart can we talk and that's when she told me don't talk to her. She began to curse and tell me that she wasn't trying to hear what I had to say. I firmly told her your in customer service it's important to be nice she told me just stand there and wait for your food. I asked for a manger and the gentleman in a black tim hortons shirt said to me don't talk to me. She is the manager I looked at her and stated your the example of how to treat customers and she told me just take you food and shut the fuck up. I am an alumn of Buffalo State I lived in Buffalo for 15 years I love Tim Hortins . I will never go there again. I'm am great friends with Mayor Brown and I will be meeting with him today to discuss this occcurence. I will.never eat there again. Neither will my family who currently resides in Buffalo.

June 4, 2019
I was at the Tim Horton’s located in Windsor Ontario at Walker Rd and Hyw42 (Division Rd) this morning at 7am. I ordered the same thing that I do every morning, a sausage belt on a croissant and a large coffee.
When the woman typed in my order, it was incorrect and when I told her it wasn’t right, she told me I was wrong. As I began to explain to her that I get the same thing every morning and that’s how I know it’s not right, she interrupted me and very rudely told me to relax.
She had realized her mistake and fixed it. She struck a nerve when she responded to me like that and I got upset with her and then she wouldn’t serve me. When I asked to speak with her manager, she told me she was the manager and walked away. I then asked for her name and she wouldn’t give it to me. She walked into the back room. At this point, I was very upset and I demanded that someone tell me what her name was, not one of the at least 10 employees that stood there would tell me. It was quite apparent that they were all friends.She then came back out from the back room and said her name was Marie.
I stepped up to a different register and tried to place my order and the girl looked over to another to see if she should take it and she told her no. They would not serve me.
This was not the first time that this same woman over charged me for the same order and was rude to me for correcting her. That being said, she must know the proper cost of the item. Malicious?
I’m a very loyal patron and attend that location often but I very much don’t like being treated in that manner particularly before I have my coffee in the morning.
Please feel free to contact me at
519 999 5498

I got a coffee yesterday morning and lady said next coffee is free .was in buffalo yesterday afternoon and went to 2058 Delaware Avenue Tim horton's and forgot about free coffee, I paid and lady scanned my card. I left and realized that it should have had a free coffee. No big deal, the next one will be, This morning I paid for my coffee and asked the lady at my geneseo Tim horton's how many points on the card and she said 2 now. So the lady in buffalo had me pay and cleared my card.I am very disappointed with this location.

The store on 23 mile rd, new Baltimore mi has not answered their phone over the past entire year when I try to call & place an order for pickup. So, I usually then drive up, place my order & wait for 10-15 minutes to get 1/2 or dozen bagels. I tried to call this evening & again no one answered. The manager (Alyssa). said I must have called the wrong #, so I asked what it is & she told me the same # I always try to call. Then she said, oh I was busy & didn’t hear it. So I asked to place an order & she said NO. We are closing in a half hour & I have lots to do. Really!!! I’m a paying customer too & willing to wait & it would have still been ready at least 15-20 minutes before closing time. Then she told me to NEVER come back to this store!!

Hello .
-I was standing the line up to waiting to be served looking the cashier handling food and money at the same time.
-This is not a healthy way for costumer !
-So i waited in the have about 15 people in line.
-My time came up for services to me so i asked for 4 chicken sandwiches (we do not have )
-a Large i cap
-A large original blend .
-i wasted all the time standing in the line (no sign to tell you what we have and do not have )
-you have four employer standing at back off your store looking at because i was a little loud .
-I go to Tim get some to eat ,this not the first time the employer working slow she say i only have two hands .
- this not how other fast food stores work ,one handing cash and other doing other work like making food for people to eat.
-people like me have get some thing to eat and drink ASAP .
- My order #396 store #416 286 0725.
-How can your store make money when you have employer like this working like Turtle (slow)
-When ever advertise a product.on TV you must have it for sale .
-I hope you can make some changes

I plan to take my business elsewhere since the drive thru is never open anymore. False advertising since the drive thru isn't open 24 hours. Please look into since you're gonna end up losing more customers.

34325 Groesbeck store..I go to this location 4 to 5 times a week. The employees are always nice and respectful except your manager april,
And another employee named Rachel.
I have seen on many occasions the way these two ladies treat the other employees , its bad...especially in front of customers. Insulting words spoke to them..I'm embarrassed for them. I have never made a complaint towards any business. This took alot for me to do this but I can't come to your store and watch this anymore. If something doesn't change..I won't be back to this Tim Horton's. I am also contacting the labor board and reporting this as well.

WHY IS CANE SUGAR BEING USED FOR ICED COFFEES? It tastes horrible. My job doesnt even want to buy from Tim Hortons anymore. The coffee tastes so bitter and disgusting unless I ask them to use the old sugar system. As someone who buys a coffee from you multiple times a day, I am dissatisfied and disappointed. Maybe I should switch to Starbucks. They use real sugar.

On Friday May17th the general manager of Tim Hortons in Bucyrus Ohio aggressively grabbed an employee by the causing pain. The employee has quit because of this action. Is there going to be disciplinary action or is Tim Horton okay with management being abusive to their employees.

Meadow drive N.T 14120 NY
Card reader down since last week. And ur stupid sign folded around the entrance sign.
Also cut ur grass and pull the 2 ‘ weeds out of landscaping.
It appears that u are closing this location and maybe u should

What is the reason we have to wait 25 minutes in line for tea ? It should be free of charge this is the tim in Kapuskasing ontario

The gm harasses and bullies us! We need help, but nobody will listen!

Went to Tim Horton in Hearst Ontario
At 6.30 for a muffin , barely anything in the show case 1 blueberry . 6 chocolate chips , 1 banana
Ask the server if any in the back never got a reply
Decide to take the banana to be thrown at me and she ask me if I want the complain number
Next time I travel by Hearst , they loss my business I ll be happy to go somewhe else to give me my businees

We always had breakfast at Garden city mall in Winnipeg Manitoba ( Tim's Horton)
Everyday we r mall walker after we walk we order breakfast with coffee.
Our complain is there is no napkin accessible we have to ask ! 1 time we spill coffee our table
We got nothing to wipes it. Also we noticed Beggals bread day old or more it's kind hard n dry
Sincerely
Everyday customer
Alex

April 30 visited Tim Hortons on O'Connell Drive in Corner Brook NL The parking lot is in deplorable condition giant holes capable of damaging cars There were 8 vehicles in front of me and I was 22 minutes getting through the drive in caught in the line I could not go forward or back Not enough staff to fill orders or staff working to rule. Not an experience I will suffer in the future

Yesterday Morning, I purchase a large Rasberry Lemonade (frozen) for my son; when the young lady pass the drink it was sticky on the outside; shortly after we left the premises, I realize the container was broken and leaking profusedly; I stopped and got some wet ones because it was leaking over my son's trousers and in my vehicle, staining his trousers and the carpet of my vehicle. I contacted the store and spoke to the acting manager. She indicated that they can give me a new one but nothing else and apologize. I requested to at least pay some or all cost of cleaning for the damage caused. This person indicated that they do not do that and said she will call me back in an hour and took my number but never did. I am very upset as the cost of the trousers was expensive and the dry cleaning may not remove the stain or and cleaning may not remove the stain on the carpet in my vehicle. Should you wish to contact me by phone, this is my number (613) 532-3669. I am a regular customer of Tim Hortons and it's my view that your organization should be accountable for any damages resulting from faulty equipments.
DeVoe Dyette

I ordered a breakfast sandwich and a large French vanilla. I received a blueberry bagel and my French vanilla. I was over charged and did not get what I ordered. I didn't have time go back or I would have been late for work. Do you know how important it is to give good service? If I could rate my experience I would give you a 1/4 of a star. The store address is 3550 Greenfield Road, Dearborn, MI 48120. I know I am just one customer but I will not go back there again, this is not the first time you've got my order wrong but it is the last time. I will also pass on my experience to others.

You have a new promotion where you swipe the card and after 6 swipes, I believe, you get something for free. Well I buy Tim Horton's oatmeal and extra large coffee and every day and still have received nothing. I just asked the employee at Plymouth Road and Main Street in Plymouth Michigan and she says I have 6 more trips to go. Is this a scam?? Thanks, Robert Cuccaro

Terrible management, have alot of young rude kids with attitudes running the store.

I have been trying for hours trying to get through about these rewards cards have 2 one under dawejd@yahoo.ca it is 5KNJ-1R8E-OQMG all purchases are gone and the other is under dawejdn.kd@gmail.com it is ZGL4-DPYV-224G and had a lot of purchases on that card and they are gone. So no rewards not very pleased with these apps. Maybe better stick with McDonald's. Where did our purchases go and why is app so bad for freezing up? Please get back to me Krista Dawe

ordered a decaf and was told they do not have when asked if they could make i was told sorry that takes 5 minutes.very disappointed in the answer and the gnarly tone it was said in .

On Thursday, April 18, 2019 at approx. 12:42 pm I visited the Tim Horton's restaurant located at Coolidge Hwy and W. Nine Mile Road in Oak park, Michigan.

There were some sort of construction or cleaning going on in the front of the building so I went around to the 'drive-thru.' I was the only customer in line then. I did not notice the order box -assuming because of the activities in the front, it might have been in disuse.

I drove up to the window- dedicated to accept payment and delivery of food - and informed the lady at the window that I had not noticed the regular order box - and she said she understood, and asked my order, and while I was telling her what I needed, another lady leaned over and said to her, "You cannot take orders here," then said to me,"You will have to drive back around to the order box and make your order..." I told her I did not notice the order box, and that I did not believe it was really necessary to have to retract my steps. She said it did not matter, I am to make my order thru the order box. I told her that "I will not be doing that, and as a matter of fact, I will not be coming back to Tim Horton's..."

There is a McDonald's, a Burger King and a Wendy's in the general area that I will now take my business. I must assume that being inconsiderate to customers is Tim Horton's business culture, so therefore my money spent with entities that are more accommodating will justify my decision to drive a few more miles to better serve my business community. The $4 I would have spent might not make a difference to a $4 billion company, but at least, I will know that I am rewarding businesses that respects customer's time.

I cannot ever order coffee at Tim Hortons, due to the fact I am lactose intolerant and you have no non-dairy option. I have many friends & family with the same complaint. Please offer almond, coconut, or even just a non-dairy creamer, or you will never get our business.

The people there are stealing money from people not ringing up the orders the place run like crap. The owner operator doesn’t take care of the place at all. The one lambervile Michigan is the one I am talking about. Not washing there hands and making the bagels. It takes 15 at speaker to answer people orders.Plus this guy that owns these restaurants here has three hepatitis breakouts!!

When your card promotion stated in Gatineau they told me that the card will be activated the next I purchase after buying 6 extra large coffee plus tips. The next time I went they pass the card I was told I was going to get free coffee ' next time I went they charge me two coffee and d int get my free coffee id like to know why after going again they told that I had free AND ENDING PAYING AGAIN Only Bullshit sins it started with the stupid Card . I hope that you acknowledge my complaint .Ps sorry no more tips.

This is about the way staff is treated at Tim Hortons in Windsor N.S The Manangment treat the staff horrible making them feel stupid ,managers talking and laughing behing peoples back .Making them feel low about themselves ,They even make the prep food workers go through food that is no good and pick the best out ex(Lettuce that is black on the inside of the bags are to opened and then the so called green pieces taken out to be servrd to customers )Cheeses that were prepared 2-3 days put out and used ,Bacon smells bad but told to use it nothing is thrown out rarely

Got my order all wrong and went to complained and was told I have to pay again . I ordered 3 breakfast specials which is 6 sandwiches but only got 3. The cashier didn’t speak English properly and got my order all wrong- I went and talked to the manager and I was explaining to her that my 3 kids didn’t have lunch because of the mistake that was made. She answer by saying I don’t care how many kids you have , at this point I got really upset with this manager. Her name is Mary belle. I told her that I was not going to pay again for something I already payed for and told her to keep the sandwiches that where already on her hand because when I first go in I talked to another girl that told me she was going to give me the 3 missing sandwiches this Mary belle just laughed and told me to suit yourself . Then I left without the rest of my missing order. I felt that I was robbed because I paid for my order. I think if someone is taking orders. This person should speak English properly so customers like me don’t have to go through what I experienced at your restaurant. Thanks

Tim hortons needs to bring back the green peppers an onions in the farmers breakfast wrap or change the name of to something else. People want the green peppers an onions

I’m complaining about Tim hortons taking by the best part of the farmer breakfast wrap out . The green peppers an onions. That’s what makes the farmers breakfast wrap taste good. Please put the green peppers an onions back in the farmers breakfast wrap

Less than one star 1565 - 4401- 4114- 7080- 90115 April 4, 2019 @ 11:14 am , black female employee made it so clear she did not want me there as a customer by her attitude for some personal reason she was angry at white older men. No Hello or how can I help you and no thank you.
I never said anything wrong or in a negative way to cause her action .

The new system to get a free coffee or donut is terrible. No matter how many items bought, only one credit is given for the one purchase and then no more again for at least 30 minutes. At McDonalds if I buy 3 or 4 coffees at the same time, I get 3 or 4 stickers to be added up to 7 when I can received a free coffee.
With the amount of purchases made at Tim's every day there should be a much better system for the customers!
I think that many people, including myself, will be going to McDonald's in the future where the choices are better.

Frist Tim Hortons should improve its phone responds. It is stupid to keep people on line forever. I went to your store on114-87 Street Shopping Mall Edmonton Alberta.I ordered 2 double doubles and was given a Tims Reward Card #YK6V-P1RM-1WING. I was told that I could not use it as it had to be scanned before the order was taken or wait 30 mins, Which I find stupid. Explain why Tim Horton made this 30min rule. It does not make sense to me. That was on the 29th of March. So I did not use the card until I went to the store at The Bonnie Doon Shopping Centre 82nd Ave and 83rd Street. Remember my Tims Reward Card was a new one which I got on the 29th and was never used once. So on April 3rd at 3pm I was surprised when I was told that it was scanned 10 minutes earlier. I said it was not me as I just arrived at the mall and never used the card. I was rudely to that there was this 30 min rule and nothing anyone could do and just accept it. I was so upset I left without buying anything. If this 3ominute rule was removed and every time some one brought a coffee it applied this would not happen or the store had away to fix this problem Can you explain why the 30 minute rule and fix my card as it is a new one. I dont want the same problem

Contact me David Webb at dawebb295@outlook.com

I went to Tim hortons in Holland Ohio on airport highway yesterday 3/30/19 around 330 ish I had to use the restroom as I was grabbing toilet paper the toilet paper dispenser fell on my head and I put it back up and it fell again on my shoulder. Shoulder is fine head has a bump as I was finished I went to the register and told the cashier as I'm rubbing my head that it fell on my head she says oh and giggles! Instead of asking if I was okay or anything she giggles this is not okay this could have been a child I beleive I still have my receipt if need any other information my number is 419 270 2103

I bought a cup of coffee a medium cup in Belleville Michigan at your store on rawsonville Road when I roll back up for the game it had nothing under it it didn't say please play again or anything else I bought it March 29th 2019 I took it back March 30th 2019 and showed it to the supervisor and swear she could see there was nothing under there so I asked her could I get another cup I didn't want a cup of coffee I just wanted another cup with a role to play the game and she said she couldn't do anything about it so I feel that I was cheated out of being able to play the game I normally buy a small cup of coffee and I only bought a medium cup because of the game. I'm enclosing a picture of a cup with nothing under the roll so you can see thank you.

Every morning for the last 20 years I buying coffee at store in Reynoldsburg Ohio
6780 e Main st.
This morning I went there I have free coffee and donuts with my coffee come back card
Manager she was making big deal about one donuts even my card was showing I supposed to get free coffee and free donuts
She was very route
I dealing with the customers for 40 years I am master Taylor
Somebody up to tell her
this is not a way to deal with the customers she is not qualified to be manager
Every morning I spend between two and five dollars from this day forward I never gonna stop in that place
Dan

On Tuesday morning , took my coupon up to restaurant # 4913 at 37755 five mile in Livonia Michigan, for a breakfast sandwich ( coupon called for a sausage breakfast sandwich for 1.99 . When ordering at the drive through I told the clerk what I was ordering and told her I had a coupon for 1.99 and a small regular coffee. She said my total was $ 5.13. which seemed high. when I got to the window the girl was pushing the coffee out the window so I took it, and she shut the window, when she came back I ask her did she want the coupon ,she had my sandwich , she said she already rang it up there was nothing she could do.I told her I was very clear about what I had ordered. They seem to be in such a hurry to get people through the line the customer service is none existed.I went home and called the store(#4913) and ask to speak with the store manger, a young woman id herself as tacshe .I explained the situation and she was very put out with me. If TIM HORTONS doesn't want seniors coming in or through then STOP sending coupons to our homes.The way I figure it TIM HORTONS over charged me $ 1.29 and tax, this is not a lot of money but to a retired person every cent matters.

I was at orillia tim hortons on Colborne St. And was so disgusted by my coffee. The last 2 days i purchased 8 Lg. DOUBLE DOUBLES to have coffee grinds in all of them. Today was the worse. There was so many coffe grinds in the cups how the workers did not notice is just unreal. Well over a handful of grinds. No need for it everyday to happen. They should be able to tell when there is coffee grinds in a pot because it will bubble a bit. Not impressed and i hope this issue gets resolved

On March 3, 2019 I visited your Rochester Hills location ( early morning ) after work. I felt very uneasy because the gentleman at the drive thru window was staring at me in a very weird way. I paid with my debit card and I left. That following evening I received a Facebook friend request from that same gentleman that works at that location that made me uneasy from staring that morning. Needless to say I was very uneasy at this point because I DO NOT know this man and the only way he could’ve known my name to find me on Facebook was by reading and memorizing my debit information when he collected payment. This is NOT okay and I’ve struggled since then about coming forth with this information because if he went so far as to find me on Facebook what other lengths will he go? I have no idea what he wants, or what his intentions were/are but I do know it’s been very upsetting to me and I’ve been so scared not knowing if this guy is lurking around some place. I looked online at mugshots.com and entered the Facebook name the request was sent under and found that this guy is a criminal/former criminal and this is even more upsetting. I’m attaching photos of the friend request, the screenshot from debit app from my visit ( my receipt was misplaced), and the photo from mugshot.com that also includes a real name for the guy. At this point I’m hoping something gets done but I’m also afraid he’s going to come after me or something for telling this. I had to use three separate emails for this complaint my two and my husbands. Jamikadaffin8@yahoo.com is my primary and mikaboo31@gmail.com is secondary. My husbands was Daffin.michael@tahoo.com. Just to clarify the multiple submissions.

On March 3, 2019 I visited your Rochester Hills location ( early morning ) after work. I felt very uneasy because the gentleman at the drive thru window was staring at me in a very weird way. I paid with my debit card and I left. That following evening I received a Facebook friend request from that same gentleman that works at that location that made me uneasy from staring that morning. Needless to say I was very uneasy at this point because I DO NOT know this man and the only way he could’ve known my name to find me on Facebook was by reading and memorizing my debit information when he collected payment. This is NOT okay and I’ve struggled since then about coming forth with this information because if he went so far as to find me on Facebook what other lengths will he go? I have no idea what he wants, or what his intentions were/are but I do know it’s been very upsetting to me and I’ve been so scared not knowing if this guy is lurking around some place. I looked online at mugshots.com and entered the Facebook name the request was sent under and found that this guy is a criminal/former criminal and this is even more upsetting. I’m attaching photos of the friend request, the screenshot from debit app from my visit ( my receipt was misplaced), and the photo from mugshot.com that also includes a real name for the guy. At this point I’m hoping something gets done but I’m also afraid he’s going to come after me or something for telling this. I just don’t know what to think or what to do. I’m unable to load multiple photos at once so I’ll be sending multiple compliments just with the additional photos.

Breakfast croissant sandwich bottom side was burnt black!! Can not believe employee had the nerve to hand me a sandwich that was burnt. I was heading to work & had no time to go back. Called & spoke to manager.... Not worth my time. Will never go to Imlay City Tim Hortons again. Terrible customer satisfaction.

I was at 1170 Tim Hortons in Brockville Ontario on March 21 2019 at 7:30 p.m when one of your staff was outside smoking weed in his uniform and he was not done work i asked the man at the gas station i asked the young man at the gas station the mans name and he said Jesse Campbell.It is so sad this young man standing beside a car smoking weeding when hes working and there was kids around as well. It is sad you let your staff be high while they working i will not go there again if he is working

I dislike it when I get coffee grounds in the bottom of my coffee . I normally go through the drive through so there is a lid on my coffee and therefore I don't see in my cup and usually take the last of the coffee in a mouth full . its not nice when it is full of coffee grounds. Cant tims make a sealed pack with the grounds in so this dose not happen.

I visited Tim Horton's today to get my favorite coffee. There was a woman thet ordered food just before I ordered my decaf coffee. I ordered decaf coffee and feyed for it. The woman workong there started to make my coffee and used the regular in stead of decaf. I told her I ordered decaf. She got a new cup and porcdded to fill my coffee. She realized the pot was empty. I told her I would wait for her to brew a new pot. Now the pot is overflowing all over the counter. She made my coffee and gave it to me. The coffee was full of coffee grounds. I gave it back to her and told her. She put a cup in place of the coffee pot and filled my cup. The coffee was discusting. The lady that ordered before me came back in the store and asked for a refund and said the hash browns were awful. The woman behind the counter said she had to get someone else to do the refund. A man working there did her refund and was not very nice. He complained about her in front of the customers in the store. Very unprofessional. I told him the customer is always right, and I left. I think its time to clean house at this location. I will never visit this location again.

Today Thursday 3/14/2019 I took my mom in to treat her to lunch at Tim Hortons in Coshocton Ohio. The guy that was cooking and completing the orders had put Tim Bits in a bag and placed it on the counter by the drive thru window. The bag fell onto the floor and 2 Tim bits fell out. The guy picked up the bag along with the 2 tim bits that rolled out. He put them back into the bag and placed it on the counter again. I tried to get the lady that was working the drive thru attention but she had already gave that order to the customer in the drive thru. This happened today at around 1:30. I couldn't read his name badge but he has glasses with a tattoo on the side of his neck and tattoos around his wrist. This was from the Coshocton Ohio restaurant.

I was given a gift card # 6162 4100 1597 9150 dated 02/02/2019 with receipt # 211408002 and Order ID 211918002 and Auth # 961588. I have taken it to three different Tim Horton shops and when it is swiped shows there is no money on the card.. However the receipt shows there is a remaining balance of $10:00. The people working at these shops say there is nothing they can do about it. If this is indeed the case it seems to me that it is a shoddy way to run a business. The person who gave the gift is out $10:00 and Tim Hortons has lost a customer who received the gift card.
William Hill.

I purchase hot chocolate 5or 6 times per week and it usually is excellent. Today however it was very watery tasting so I told staff that this was really bad. With a bit of attitude ( like I was a real inconvenience) she poured me a second d cup from the same machine without checking it herself. Needless to say the second cup looked and tasted exactlyine the first. I tasted it anyway and threw it out and left! I realize that this is not a major complaint but I paid for something that was not up to your standards or even close.

Used to really like Tim Hortons but... the last couple of years, no matter which outlet I go to, the service has been exceedingly bad! Happened again today.
First of all, there is most often a communication problem: staff have trouble understanding your order... when you finally get them to understand what you are asking for, more often than not, the final product is really not as you had ordered! ... And when you point it out, it is not at all well received... staff usually simply shrug it off!
What is happening here?

I’m sooo frustrated.
1. I used info on TH site to try & merge my TH cards- info gave this info :
In order to merge the balance of two TimCards®, you need to register or login to the TimCard®site, and then register each card that you want to merge. From the account summary screen, in the Manage Account Information section at the top, you will find a Multiple Card Balance Merge link, which will allow you to choose the card that you want to remove funds from and the card that you want to add funds to. Once the merge is complete, you'll be prompted to unregister the zero balance card or keep it in your profile if you'd like to still use it for yourself, a family member, or a friend.
There’s no no multiple card balance merge link ??
Then I’ve been logging into my Tim Card acct all the time. Today it says wrong UN or PW
Then I put my email in to have link sent to reset PW. Says I have more than 1 acct with that email- I only have 1

I WAS AT THE GALION OHIO STORE THIS AFTERNOON I 2AITED AT THE COUNTER FOR A LEAST 10 MINS THERE WAS NO ONE IN THE STORE I FINALLY HAD ENOUGH AN LEFT WHEN I GOT OUT THE CAR 2 EMPLOYEES WAS OUSTIDE WITH A YOUNG GUY 1 WAS KISSING HIM I HOLLERED AT YHEM AN TOLD THEM IT QOULD BE NICE IF THEY WAS INSIDE
WAITING ON CUSTOMERS AN THAT I WAS GOING TO CALL CORPORATE OFFICE AN REPORT THEM THEY BOTH RAN INSIDE AN THE GUY LEFT Behind the counter was a total mess dirty just thought you would like to know what is going on in your store went to gas station an got coffee an a donut no wait there probably won't be going back to Tim hortons

HARASSMENT BY RACIST MANAGERS

manager approach me and my wife while we having our lunch , ask us if we put something in our pocket
in public , before checking the camera
they did that to other customers without checking the camera
lowest price donut low life staff , owner

70 lb manager size of a little girl abuse his authorities and backed up with owner / head office all unperofessional staff

this is happened in 6641 kingsway / burnaby bc

we called 10 times to head office no one cares

we put bad review in chinese site / 1 million hit

most low life people u can imagine with low income loosers.

Every time I go to the Tim Hortons in flint on the corner of Linden rd and corunna rd I end up walking out pissed with nothing the service is shit and just when you think your about to be helped they skip the person that's next and move on to the person behind that's exactly what happened to me again only the 3rd time this has happened I will never step foot in there again.

My husband used to go to Tim Hortons in Xenia, Ohio everyday and get two coffees and 3 croissant sandwiches. Tim Hortons is my absolute favorite coffee. We still try to get breakfast there but most of the time they are out of croissants. Today, 1/30/3019 is National Croissant Day so we thought surely Tim Hortons would have croissants today. My husband went there at 6:30 am and he was told they were out of croissants. Sad! The door has been broke since October and the staff is very rude. Very disappointing.

After seeing your ad on the television regarding your new chicken fingers, my husband and I decided to try them. What a disappointment. They looked nothing like the ad, they were dry and cold, the french fries were even worse. Due to the restaurant being full of students from a near by high school, We frequent Tim Hortons every Sat. as my mother thinks that is the only place for coffee, which we will continue to do, as for food never again. What a waste for 15.00.

I had meetings all day and had to grab a to go lunch. The chicken fingers looked good on the menu board and I love chicken so I ordered them. Cost was $5.69 plus tax for a 3 pack. A little pricey but they looked good and a decent size. When I returned to the office and sat down to enjoy my lunch I was extremely disappointed. The fingers looked nothing like the picture on the menu and were the size of my pinky finger. Taste was average but wasn't whole pieces of chicken..it was processed. I will never order this again. Huge rip off!!!

Monday January 14th at approximately 8:45pm I went through the drive through, ordered a medium black coffee $2 and noticed while passing my money over that the staff was running an open till, did not record the transaction. May I suggest that store manager should be watching this.

Regards,
Paul Daye
902-478-4645

Poor service in general at the Akron NY location. Went into the store. No other customers were in there. My husband and stood there 10 minutes without anyone coming to take our order. We left. We have had unercooked/uncooked breakfast food. The latte machine is down or being cleaned ALOT.
Also very unprofessional manager in the AM telling at workers in front of alot of customers. Very happy to have a location in Akron, but very unhappy with the service issues there.

I am in the Tim Horton's on Green Lane just east of Yonge Street. One of the the female servers started yelling. I said,"There's obviously no boss here. That's too loud."
I had earplugs and I heard her.
She replied,"If you don't like it there are other places you can go to."
Whenn I asked her why she was talking like that to me she accused me of being disrespectful. I told her that I was going to report her and she said,"Go ahead."
I am shocked by her boldness. I don't know her name. She is young, a bit over weight, brown hair worn up.
* Your store list is incomplete. This East Gwillimbury store is not listed.

When i purchase a large coffee and pay cash for it, I have to pay $2.00 for it due to the fact that pennies do not exist anymore. I can understand that. However, when I use my timmies card that I received as a gift this Christmas I have been charged the same amount for a coffee instead of the actual price of $1.98.
I realize that this is a minor complaint but I feel that it's the principle now. If I use my debit card I am charged the lower amount, so why is Timmies cards not treated as a debit card?
After all, it is a prepaid card not unlike a debit card.
In one location i was charged the lower amount on my card but at others I am charged the larger amount.
Not to be insulting, but really Timmies, cant you be the same across the locations and have ALL outlets do the same things the same way?

I have been a faithful customer of TIM HORTON for years.............what is the problem with your advertising department I have never been so annoyed at your ads on every ten minutes on globel news ...they have a lot of people talking about it and its not good news for you I will never go into one of your stores again...better hire new people as I can see why your sales on the way down..............

on the morning of Dec 22 I was on my way to my sons hockey game. the establishment was out of egg for the BELT I ordered. they asked if they could add extra meat to it so I agreed and said they can add sausage. when I opened it at hockey it did not have it. I called back and spoke to the young lady who took my order and she kindly said she'd put a free one in the book for me. I said thanks and never thought any more of it.
today I went in to get in. the manager came over and said it wasn't in the book and she's the only one who takes those calls. I said well I can tell you it was this place as it was the girl who served me and she took my call. I was flustered and said it was the 27 then corrected myself a minute late when I looked at my calendar to see when my son had hockey. she then started getting upset saying you don't even know the dates it was and she wasn't going to honor it. and walked away rudely. I ended up having to raise my voice and demand she tells me who was working on that date. then she yelled out just make him is request very ignorantly. there were customers at tables just shaking their heads.
the girl that came over after and took the rest of my order with was friendly and I politely apologized to her for the troubles.
I think you need to reprimand the manager of the establishment. and have a serious talk about her customer service.
the date and time this occurred at is aprx. 9:20 AM on January 1, 2019. the establishment was located at 10736 76th Ave south 40 shopping, Grande Prairie, AB, T8W0G9
Tyler Boyd

I am a daily customer at the Clinton Township location on Groesbeck normally in the afternoon but today I went for breakfast and couldn’t believe I was at the same location! One employee was working while the other 5 played around in the back so the waiting customers could watch how hard they aim to please their customers. When I thanked the girl who is doing her job another “non working employee” decided to walk up and show off her attitude so I let her know why I was thanking the other girl. The manager on duty’s name was Kayla and was part of the party in the video. You can clearly see ONE employee working! I have never experienced such horrible customer service here in my life and will find a new coffee place because the staff needs immediate attention!! Some employees are amazing and go unnoticed and others slide by and ruin business! What a joke! Video won’t upload so I’ll post it on yelp along with my review

ON DECEMBER 26, Boxing Day, I drove from North York to Ajax for the annual Boxing day sales at the Salvation Army store. I arrived early so I decided to stop at Tim Horton's at the corner of Harwood and Baily roads. I entered and first went to the washroom. When I tried cleaning my hands, the soap dispenser was broken. So, I left the washroom and told one of the employees behind the counter that the dispenser was busted. He was a young black man with glasses. He didn't respond. Then I tried the two liquid hand gel machines on the walls and both were empty. I then notified the same black man they were empty and asked if he had any hand gel that I could use to clean my hands. He just looked at me. Another young employee. a short white girl with blonde hair just looked at me with a smirk on her face. The black man said they have their own soap they use and said to the girl, "What do you think, should we give him some of ours?" Another employee, a woman with a headphone attached to her head just stared at and would not even acknowledge me. Finally I received a cup filled with a bit of hand soap, lathered. I entered the store 7;50 A.M.
I sat in the store from that time to about 8:30A.M. drinking my coffee and eating my croissant. Not once did any staff attempt to refill the machines or check the washroom. There were only four customers. It was not busy. There were seven employees behind the counter. I counted ten men entering the washroom during my stay. I told other customers what had happened and they were in agreement that hygienic practises were not carried out. During my whole time I was pleasant and nice to the employees with not even an apology or good morning. I have worked in the food service industry for twenty years and I am a retired veteran from the Canadian Armed Forces.
I figured the one employee doing all the yelling and calling out to her staff was the manager. Who trained this woman to yell and talk like that?
I want these three particular employees written up and put on their file that their representation as Tim Horton's staff was unacceptable. Why should I, a customer, had to beg for hand soap? I want a written apology and signed from all seven employees for lack of customer service. UNACCAPTABLE TREATMENT OF CUSTOMERS. My number is 416-443-1486. I do not know if this letter will get anywhere.
I will be contacting the city of Ajax to let whatever dept, deals with public hygiene providing by coffee shops.

Phillip M. D'Cruze

I go to the Tim Hortons located at Lawrence & and Warden at least four times a week and at least TWICE a week my orders are wrong. Order coffee and get tea..........order milk in my tea and get cream............order one sugar and one cream in coffee and get double, double. I could go on and on........... The thing that is most upsetting is that I remind them of my orders when collecting my stuff and assured that my order is right.........when I get home it is wrong. I don't have the time to take it back. I live a couple blocks from the location so it is very convenience for me to go there but I'm not getting GOOD & FAIR service.
My two neighbors have experienced the same thing and for the past few months there are driving to the next closest location ( which is far away) at Birchmount & Ellesmere. They told me it is a waste of time complaining, nothing will be done.
It dosen't matter if it is weekdays or weekend, my orders are always wrong.

Thank you for understanding.
Abdul.

It dosen't matter if it is weekdays or weekend, my orders are always wrong.

Thank you for understanding.
Abdul.

4 employees at noon working
No panini bread thawed, no chilli available and their excuse was being busy
I waited 3 minutes before being acknowledged that I would be helped when I came in
I ordered a meal and had to ask for my chips
Politeness was terrible
And they had four employees and yet the food was not ready!!!! At noon!!
Plus manager was yelling at employees while customers present

this is not funny anymore...you suppose to open at 4 am not 5 am or later ...Ho! what's the point complaining
nothing never gets done anyway ....shame on you
angry customersssssssssssssss

Tim Hortons in Armstrong, B.C. on Hwy 97. At 5:45 tonight, Nov. 27/18. We stopped for supper on our way home toSalmon Arm. There were 2 people sitting in a booth having a drink. Two employees that we could see. We ordered a crispy chicken wrap, a crispy chicken sandwich was asked if we would like wedges. Which we said yes and 2 lack coffee.
We received our meal promptly, but cold, maybe Luke warm the wedges were cold. The only thing that was hot was coffee. So I told the girl that our food was cold she talked to someone through her headset and said we don’t have any more. End of conversation she just stood there and looked at me. No offer of heating or maybe give us some money back. Nothing just stood there. So I sat down a dart my Luke warm chicken sandwich but only the bottom of bun as top was really dry. We tried to eat a few wedgies and my husband ate his warm wrap. We got up and left and I think they went an hid as I could not see anyone. As we pulled away I could see some man/boy sorta looking out. This will be the last time I will stop there as their customer is awful and maybe the owner ?? Should be training their staff better and I will be telling people about it. They could of given us a discount or gave it free just charge for coffee, be pleasant, say they were sorry. We were going to have a donut for dessert but didn’t bother. So theynot only lost a sale and I would bought a coffee for the road. So if these owners are not training there staff, I would guess other stores are the same as no one is checking on them. Thank you for listening and hope this gets to the owner and staff.

Today I went in to the Location in Tecumseh, Mi. (#4862?) The lite up board showed a Sausage wrap for $1.69. I ordered two and two med. coffee's. The bill came to $10.00 PLUS. AFTER I started eating., I thought the bill should have been about $7.50. I asked the employee, How much was the coffee? The wraps should have been $3.58 and the coffee should have been $3.20 plus tax.. I was informed that the wraps were about $3.50. I pointed to the sign showing $1.69. I was told that they weren't available yet, and I should have known that the ones I got were the bigger ones. How would I know what size I got, if I had never seen one? I was told that I should have known the difference.
Question, If I have never seen one how would I know what size I got? Also why was I prominately shown on the board if it wasn't available.the wraps were excellent but I feel that I should have gotten the ones that I ordered , or have been told that the ones advertised were not available, and given a choice to change or accept what was available. The manager totally blew off my complaint. telling me that I should have known the difference..

I think Tim Horton coffee is the greatest and that goes for the service also.

My complaint is with the coffee cup lids. They just plain suck. With that type of lid you always have
coffee that will dribble down the side and it does't feel comfortable like the lids on your competitors.

Please consider changing your lids on your coffee cups.

Went to washroom first, garbage on floor. Dirty paper towels, and napkins. Then at 6am ordered 2 medium coffees and got them promptly. I then ordered 4 bacon breakfast sandwiches. I noticed that breakfast sandwiches were being promptly served at drive thru, but counter orders were being ignored. Even though customers had already paid for them. After a 10 minute wait i complained and was scuffed by all employees. Then I became even louder. Asked why it is taking so long for my breakfast sandwiches. I employee was going to give me my order, but was yelled at by another employee saying "That's not his order". And of course it went to drive thru.
By the time I got my order, total time was almost 25minutes. Some one has to explain to me why drive thru orders have a priority and counter customers are forced to wait 25 minutes for their orders. That is unacceptable.
And biscuits on my breakfast sandwiches were burnt. Need someone from corporate to call me and explain why it takes Tim Horton's 25 minutes to prepare counter breakfast, and only 3 minutes for drive thru. Please explain why???? McDonald's does not do this practice. And they have less staff on hand for breakfast. You have at least 8 to 12 staff on hand
My phone number is 204-726-1447.
Location of complaint is 2800 Victoria Avenue Brandon Manitoba

I would give a 0 if I could. Waited in the drive thru for 20 min this morning just to find out at the order board that their card machine was down and could only accept cash. I asked the girl why they didn’t put a sign up in the line so people wouldn’t sit in line if they didn’t have cash on them. No answer. Just giggles. Oh on top of it on when you are at the order board you can’t get out of line. You are stuck until the window. So no coffee today I don’t have time to stop at another place. Location is 23 mile rd chesterfield MI I will go to Dunkin Donuts from now on!!

you have this birthday thing starting in january why do you need my credit card number. another scam

I have had 2 incidences this month. At the Timmies at Airport Road & Hwy 9 where I ordered a Pumpkin Spice Latte which tasted burnt. My second at Mayfield Rd and Airport Rd where it took 7 minutes to receive 2 Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Service seems to be declining and rarely do I go to Tim Hortons any longer.

I am sitting in Tim Horton right now at 10th and Trimble in Vancouver, B.C, and the sound system is blasting loud radio commercials, stopping me in enjoying my morning tea and biscuit. Employees said that they weren't allowed to turn the sound down...And it's like that every morning...What do you suggest?! Could the sound be turned down, or we are stuck with it?!
Zoran Jungic

Stoped at tim Horton in Tawas MI I ordered 2 hot coffees @ a 10 tidbit the drinks were luke warm to say the least tim bits tasted old they close at 6 pm I was all ready on road I paid 6.00 drinks were TERRIBLE . I will not go back to that Tim Horton what can you do I do have a Tim Horton in my town of Essexville Mi I never had bad items from them see what you can do Tim Hortons Crosby @aol. com 989 8939091 thank you.

Ok this is ridiculous just went to Tim Hortons in Middleton 5.30 pm and they have no donuts made because they close at 11.00 pm
I Have complained about this before and it last for a week then the same thing they wont make any I think they need a new manager there and better staff that aren't to lazy to do their job. No use getting the manager to call me as she isn't very friendly and makes ppl fell like it's our fault there is no donuts or the drive threw has giant holes in it. When are you guys going to talk to the owner and get something done about this.

Once again it’s very impossible
To get Tim Horton hockey cards when store are already out
And when it come to the special cards they are impossible to achieve. Going on my third year of collecting cards not once have I completely my set sad
Going to consider not going to Tim Hortons again till you fix this problem

Good Day,
I have had the worse experience with the drive thru manager and one employee at the Tim Horton's located at Walkers Line and the QEW.

I have been going to this location every morning for the last 7 years without any problems. In the beginning my thought was " everyone has bad days, I don't know what this lady is going through health wise or family wise.

It all started when I asked for my usual Ice Cap (made with a lot of milk and a little of the java mix). See below for sequence of events.

First day: I get handed an ice cap that looks like a glass of milk. I ask for another one with more java mix. The lady turned and started rudely telling me how she made it. I said "ok". She then turned to the manager and started complaining to him about how the ice cap is made. Another employee made my ice cap and it was fine.

Second day: I got handed an ice cap darker then the ace of spades. I told them politely, that it was to strong. The same lady gets very upset and again starts complaining to the manager and other employees. I could not hear what she said, but her face said it all. I looked in the window directly at the lady and said politely "don't get so upset". The lady smile and nodded.

Third day: The same lady made my ice cap handed it too me and said " if its not made right, I will make anther one". WELL it was made right. I gave her the thumbs up.

Fourth day: The manager says "oh, (hesitate) our ice cap machine is broken"

Fifth day: the manager is not there. The employee at the window gets handed an ice cap, made way to strong, she realizes this, and goes and makes another ice cap. This ice cap was fine.

Sixth day: I order at the speaker and the manager hesitates and then says not in a very friendly way " oh your back".

Well there won't be a seventh day..........

Went to Tim Hortons on farewell terrace and secondline got a muffin with egg and bacon went to take a bite and got splash with grease all over very disappointed as I was on my lunch and had to go back to work

NEVER AGAIN
We walked into the Tim Hortons at the corner of Main and James in Columbus, Ohio on Saturday morning, Oct. 13 at 9:30 am. I was planning on ordering several large coffees and a huge box of Timbits for a civic group I was meeting up with that morning. After waiting 15 minutes without acknowledgement from anyone behind the counter, we received a "be with you in a minute" and waited another 5 minutes. At that point we walked out with out making a purchase.
Do not waste my time offering coupons or other nonsense. I will never make a purchase from Tim Hortons in the future.

Victor J. Flower

The Tim Hortons at Southlake hospital is terrible. It is dirty, I had a hair in my soup. Twenty people lined up one till working and the girl taking orders as well as serving. 6 people behind the counter but no one doing anything. Have been there many times and always the same.nyou need a different operator. People complaining.

Hello. My name is Will Hall I don't ever put a complaint in about any business. I But I thought it should be brought to lite. I work full time as a welder and really enjoy the farmers wrap with bacon, but I've been exceptionally disappointed in the pastmonth numerous times. Its advertised as breakfast allday at the Tim Hortons restaurants all across Ontario. Unfortunately that hasn't been the case. So what my issue is that every day I order a breakfast wrap-Bacon and they can't make it for me because they're out of hashbrows every single time has been same issue and I love those wraps. McDonald's advertises breakfast all day.and have never heard the words I'm sorry we can't make you that we are out of hashbrowns but Tim Hortons is at least 90 % of the time in the last month so I'm thinking of switching to Mc Ds. But love timmies to much hopefully can be resolved soon. Thank you for your time.

I do not want to make accusations however the incident that took place this evening in the drive thru line with a cashier led me to believe that this cashier may be “stacking” the cash register. I was not given a receipt and told to have a nice day...when I asked for a receipt, the cashier said nothing, shut the window, turned her back toward the window, rang in the items, I saw the drawer pop out. The time on the bottom of the receipt was the exact time that she handed it to me. Now that I think about it, the young lady was not very friendly and her words were very minimal.

Is this the type of individuals Tim Hortons employs? This was witnessed at the Southgate, MI location at 5pm 10/05. Feel free to contact me back and I will provide further information.

Again, to me, being an assistant manager for a chain food restaurant, this has happened with a former employee of mine, therefore I am trained to spot these situations. If this did not happen, then possibly the employee may need to be retrained for better customer service, accuracy with a cash register and speed of service. Thank you.

I am totally disappointed in the customer service at this Tim Hortons. I have visited other Tim Horton Restaurants here in Columbus Ohio and have no complaints but this one on S. Hamilton is just unprofessional.
Last week I made a $25 purchase and was a little upset with the cashier counting my money after the sale was processed and calling me a "baller" in front of other customers and asking for a loan but I took it as a joke and carried on with my day.
But this morning when I attempted to visit to get my usual orders at 6:10a on the way to work, the same cashier/manager was not open and the doors were locked. I looked at the operational hours to make sure it was supposed to be open at 6a and stood there at the door for 10 more minutes watching this man on on his cell phone, drinking whatever, just look at me and walk to the back. I can understand if he was busy (it was only one car at the drive thru window) or even running a little behind...but to totally ignore my presence and walk away was plain rude. The simple gesture of holding up a finger suggesting me to wait would have even been good enough for me.
I'm just outdone with the rudeness and unprofessionalism that has repeatedly occurred here to the point I feel uneasy to patronize or even recommend this Tim Hortons to anyone.

The worst Tim Horton I ever been, counters are full of trays, napkins, sugars, it was a mess, I have to ask the cashiers to clean the table I couldn’t find a clean table. Almost finished my chilli another girl came & started cleaning but even after she cleaned up some of the counter are not properly clean & I looked down under my table & you can judge if I’m lying to you or not, I’m here @ Lougheed Mall thank you

Too bad I can't choose 0 stars. The Tim Hortons on Hwy 118, Wellington St. Bracebridge, Ontario is disgustingly dirty. Flies bothers us while we tried to drink and eat. The restaurant was filthy inside and out. Parking lot littered with garbage and cigarette butts. We attempted to use the restroom however it was beyond filthy. Dispensers falling off walls. No toilet tissue if you could or would even think of sitting on the toilet. It had human excrement all over it and was apparent that it hasn't been cleaned in days or even weeks. Yuck.

I have been a Tim Hortons Customer for over 25 years, I am sad to say that both your product and your customer service has been severely declining in the last few years. I have dealt with the fact you no longer have swiss cheese, or cream of cauliflower or broccoli soup, and the fact you no longer cut your sandwiches to save time. Today though, I was totally disgusted with the service I received at you location and Monaghan and Lansdowne in Peterborough, I ordered a BLT sandwich with just Bacon and Tomato, no lettuce and no mayo. When I received the sandwich, it was toasted with both lettuce and mayo. When I went back to the counter and told them my order was incorrect, I was told sandwiches are always toasted unless otherwise requested, and that I didn't order it without lettuce and mayo. I know I did, but when I asked how I would know sandwiches are always toasted, I was told," That is our policy", but when I asked as a consumer how would I know that, the response was " I just told you". Before I retired I would spend a minimum of $5.00 a day at Tim Hortons, now I usually just get a coffee a day, but with the attitude coming from your employees I may stop that. I will however praise your employee Donna that works at the Lansdowne Mall location in Peterborough, she is always Happy and cheerful, always repeats the order to make sure it is correct, and my order there has never, never ever been incorrect. Thank you for your time.

Went to Tim Hortons in Fredericton .NB on the Hanwell location on Aug 9th. Bought a coffee and muffin .Returned the muffin because I didn't think it was fully cooked. The server Chris was very rude to me. He told me it was cooked and I said no I would like a different muffin. He argues with me before giving me a different muffin ,and then tells me ,"I won't charge you extra for this muffin". So I look at his name tag an then he covers it with his hand .I was able to get his name when another server was near my table. He clearly needs better training for customer service. Hope something is said to him before you lose customers because of rudeness. PS I work in customers in a Department store.
Sincerely Mrs. Robinson

Have feedback for Tim Hortons?