Chuck E. Cheese Customer Service

Contact Chuck E. Cheese Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-888-778-7193

Chuck E. Cheese Restaurant Company is a private chain of restaurant and entertainment facilities that caters to families with young and young at heart. There are outlets in North and South America and Middle Eastern countries. As of 2015 there were 590 stores and in 2013 Total Assets were listed as US 791 million.

To reach Guest Relations call 1-888-778-7193. If you would like to reach the CEO, Thomas Leverton, address a letter to him with CEC Entertainment, Inc., 1707 Market Place Blvd., Suite 200, Irving, TX 75063 USA. The corporate office phone number is 9792-258-8507.  You may also find contact information here.

Where A Kid Can Be A Kid describes CEC product line which includes pizza, arcade games, kiddie rides and party/space rental. Adult fare includes sandwiches, chicken wings, salads and desserts. Starting as Show Biz Pizza and then going through two mergers results in ChuckECheese of today. Social support is also found on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google+.

Chuck E. Cheese Contact Information

• Chuck E. Cheese headquarters address

• 1707 Market Place, Suite 200, Irving, TX 75063

1-888-778-7193

A-

8am-6pm CST, Monday-Friday

Browse reviews of other Restaurants

Top Chuck E. Cheese Complaints

What happened to the pizza hut pizza today's pizza are the worst quality please take my comment to consideration and prove a better quality in your food menu

I asked for a water cup with a lid for my one year old. She said they don’t do that so I legit had to pay $2.50 for a water cup with a lid. That’s ridiculous. You all cater to young kids but can’t put lids on your water cups.

I would actually give the establishment 0 stars if I could.
The management is poor and they do not care about the experiences of there guests. The food is always slow and the restrooms are DISGUSTING. However, the main complaint is when I approached a manager after a young female had tried to trip my daughter and was verbal assaulting me the manger simply said he was sorry and did nothing to ensure that the problem was solved. They then other offer to ask the young group of females to leave after me and my family were visibly upset and leaving the establishment. They offered no compensation for the poor service we had received, it was a terrible experience and if my daughter would have gotten hurt this would be going a total different direction. Please contact me back with a way to compensate for the terrible experience I have had. Thanks.

No complaint; just wanted to let you know that my husband took me there fir our 61 wedding anniversary with the coupon you sent me and our two small grandsons. We had a very enjoyAble time in Albany, Georgia. The staff there are very nice and friendly. Was crowded, understandably with school being out for the summer. Thanks again for your kindness! Will go there again!

Came in to Chuck E. Cheese location in Vista off Sycamore with my 2 grandsons, a friend, her husband, and their child today 6/8/19. I purchased 2 large pizzas with all the fixings and 3 play cards with 45 min of playtime. I then gave my grandsons and friend their cards to play and one of the cards was reading "low balance." I tried using card at other machines and same message was coming up. I went to customer service to let them know one of the cards was empty and the C.S Rep then asked for my receipt to compare #'s. She then gets a manager to come over who then said that the card I am disputing is not a card that was issued to me. Apparently I was given a card that didn't match receipt and Rep insisted that she did not give me the card and that somehow card was switched out and my grandsons were using good cards. I told her that 2 of 3 cards were working. I then asked manager to review cameras because I was being accused of stealing. Over the course of 30+ minutes I waited for someone to come out w/ camera footage showing that I swapped out cards or somehow a bad card was picked up..?? I was shown a video of me purchasing cards and that was it. I asked them to show me where card was misplaced or swapped out and they could not provide me w/ the footage, I was told the cameras only cover the register which is not true, there are cameras everywhere. . I felt beyond insulted as I was being accused of stealing 45min of playtime. The General manager (Guadalupe Chavez) came out and said it isn't their responsibility once cards are handed to customers. I insisted that they further review cameras because I am not lying. Meanwhile the manager was going around telling other employees in front of me that I was trying to come up on free stuff and that I ain't getting sh**.. How unprofessional. I ultimately asked for a refund because I was beyond insulted and was given money back for Playtime only. I am demanding a full refund as we left without sufficient playtime and food was cold by the time everything was said and done. I've NEVER been so insulted and humiliated in all my life. I frequently go to Chuck E. Cheese for family events (nephew, nieces, cousins birthdays.) I cannot believe I was treated the way I was.

I went to Chuck E. Cheese with my family a total of 1 adult and 6 kids. The location I visit was Lemon Grove San Diego CA. I thought we where going to have a good time but didn’t .. very disappointing all the game machine where mostly out of tickets especially since it’s on Wednesday (1 hour for 14.99) my time was wasted since I was getting the manager to get tickets on the games. The manager didn’t apologize or give me the tickets that’s very rude need to get train on running a store.. tables, restrooms where dirty. Chuck e. Didn’t seem to be doing his/ her job he had no sprite to be dancing. It sucks cause that’s what you are know for chuck e. I think you should hire people that would like to entertain the kids and give it there 100% I was there for 6 hours and chuck e just came out to dance 3 times seriously.. don’t plan on returning back to this location... especially since I payed 127.00 for my family to have a good time... I will be doing my survey on my receipt ..please feel free to contact me on my email janetnube@gmail.com

Hi i had a party last year 6 13 2018 at Chucky cheeses on rt 40west i made a complaint about it to the manager at that time and he was so up set and busy he did not corporate i said i would contact the main office i did and the main office said i would get a discount the next time i book a party at chucky cheeses i called to book it and now im being told they are not going to honor what they said last year cause it has taken me a year since my complaint. Lord this business is a mess I first went paid my money had a dirty table when i arrived had to help clean my table the children did not get their full tome on their cards for their party and the bathrooms were dirty and now i was lie to about next time i come i would get a discount man this is a mess

Had a bday and did not receive several items, employees were very rude and rushing us to the point they were singing before we could light a single candle, chuckee was stroking my hair while I was cutting my son's cake, I thought it was my bf. He also was aggressively trying to dance and hold my guest, the manager a few days later comped a pizza a soda with some tokens also but we were missing more, they also didn't believe me and acted like they just comped us to get rid of us with charity, I paid over 300$ for this experience. I hope no one else goes thru our similar situation. Thank you for reading. Sabrina Johnson. 909 520 3795 sabrinasj197@gmail.com

I celebrated my son's 7th birthday here I spent over $400 and had the worst service ever I had got the Superstar or eight children it was the worst host never came around I had to constantly be getting up to look for her to come and order some more food was the worst service ever I had also ordered a pinata for him never happened I would not recommend to anyone

I was first in line waiting patiently for somebody at the desk to help me after while the people came from out the back and the guy help somebody that just walked up and when I told him about I was first he said the lady worked there I've told him he know that was not right regardless I was first in line his name is Davion he worked at the one on Hesperian in Hayward California and he was very rude

Terrible experience. My 4 year old grandson wanted Chuck E Cheese today, May 28,2019. We went to the location in Rochester MN and was awful. It was 11:04 am, went to door, turn knob and door open. A young girl at the Counter said come on up when some idiot (yep idiot) of an Asst Manager (can't tell you his name as he refused, he said your company said they didn't have to tell customers their name). He said "we are not open, the door was locked, how did you get in here" I said all i did was turn the top lock (not locked) and walked in and it is 11:04 am. He said you can't be in here you had no right to come in"......WHAT. He was so rude, asked for his name he refused. He was argumentive and was acting like POWER was coming out of his ear. So I told my grandson we are leaving (he of course, cried, shame on this man making such a scene we had to leave. NOW this is the kicker, we went out and he locked the door, by the time I had I had my grandson in the car and buckled.......HE OPENED the front door for business.....two minutes from his rant did he open the store. So what type of people do you have working for you......this is suppose to be a Kid Friendly Place, NOT TODAY........He apparently thought he was in POWER..........power of what a kid's place? I hope to receive an apology from you and him. He showed no friendliness today...........Terrible his actions in front of a small child.......Doesn't need tp be working there.

Your head manager makes the whole work experience painful. She walks around w/ a sourface and although she yeaches hard work, there is absolutely no joy in working there.

We came to the chuck e cheese in La Mirada , California were we usually visit monthly, this was a horrible experience. I walked up to the cash register at 4:10 a person was ahead of me who just wanted to change his salad plate there was 5 employees at the front by registers, not one attended us after waiting for 12 minutes i said something and the female worker said one moment please . Thats was awful it was not busy at all. Finally i placed my order. As i walk to the eating area all the tables are dirt and again there are workers lingering around , i walked to the register and asked if a table could be cleaned same worker said i will clean them when i am dome taking this order mind you the manager is just walking on his phone texting . At this point its frustrating i am standing with my salad plate, 4 drinks and order number because all the tables are dirty or taken. The worker cleans the table after i am standing for 8 minutes i place my stuff down and go get drinks for our kids, no ice. At this point i am very disappointed i ask my husband to go inform them there is no ice three workers and a oriental manager are at cash registers the worker has the audacity to ask my husband to ask another worker to fill up the ice machine !!! This was not okay!! My pizza take 35 minutes mind you it was not busy when we arrived to order . It took them 20 minutes to fill up ice . This is the worst experience! I spent 76.79 for my sons birthday and it was not the greatest experience!! I am not a person to complain we love Chuck E Cheese but this was not okay . After all this we wanted to redeem our tickets and only one machine was working there was a line of 6 people with a-lot of tickets we left. Before we left we went to restroom there was no paper towels in the boys or girls restroom. It appeared to be a waist of employees. Over staffed and under utilized

Muzme Aleman
323 547-2654
Alwmancsw@yahoo.com

Muzme Aleman
323 547-2654
Alwmancsw@yahoo.com

THE CASHIER WANTED TO CHECK ME AND MY SON STAMP TO SEE IF WE EVER CHECKED IN TO BEGIN WITH, WHEN SHE WAS THE ONE WHO GAVE US OUR STAMPS, AND ORDERED OUR FOOD. I KNOW THERE WERE ALOT POEPLE, BUT HOW CAN SHE FORGET ME WHEN I STICK OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB, PLUS SHE BYPASSED ME SO MANY TIMES THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS THERE. WE WERE DONE, MY FAM WALKED OUT, AND WAS NEVER CHECKED, BUT BECAUSE WE BLACK AND SHE "FORGOT" I WAS EVEN THERE, SHE WANTED TO PROOF ANYWAY?? SHE THOUGHT I WAS SOMEONE WHO DIDNT JUST SLIDE ON IN... I TOLD HER "WHY DIDNT SHE CHECK MY FAMILY, (WHO ISN'T OF AFRICAN AMERICAN DECENT) THAT THEY LEFT ALREADY AND THEY ARE OUTSIDE. WHY ARE U CHECKING ME WHEN SHE CLEARLY SEEN ME ALL DAY I WAS HERE??"
I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED SUCH RACISM EVER. I WOULD LIKE A LETTER BACK RECOGNIZING THESE MATTERS GIVING ME AN APOLOGY AND SOME SORT OF COMPENSATION, BECAUSE THAT WAS NOT OK. I HAD A NICE TIME THERE AT THE REDDING, CA. LOCATION UNTIL WE HAD TO LEAVE.

When I ordered a large pizza it came out in all different size slices. I asked it to be remade. Then when the manager brought it out, I said thank you. He turned and walked away without saying your welcome back. When I confronted him about it he said he did say it but apparently I couldn't hear him with his back to me. I talked to another manager whom basically shook her head the whole time without saying anything. Not even how can we make this right. Nothing at all. Rude service, rude managers. The staff was friendly but not the higher ups.

I visited location on 10510 coors blvd. And the service was beyond slow. When we finally had waited enough (45+ min) for our wing order we went to ask @ front counter. They informed us that it was given out to wrong table, the manager Cristal handled the situation poorly, never apologizes. Instead she rudely asked us where we were sitting multiple times with a very rude attitude. When she realized it went to the wrong table she agreed to refund me and cancel my order. Again, no apology and rude attitude. Management is extremely poor @ this location.

I purchased a 1-hour card and was told it expired 1 hour after you first use it. I was not able to use it that day so I brought it back. I was THEN told it expired the day you purchased it. Card # is 951F040A. Can you make this right by sending me something to allow the manager to give me a 1-hour pass next time I go in?

I would just like to take the time and make a complaint about this past Friday, I took my 3 year old to Chuck E Cheese in Wyomissing, PA and before going I checked the website to see the food allergies, which my daughter Lily has a severe egg, peanut and mustard allergy and on your website it says that she can have a plain pizza, so I go there thinking I can take my family and have a fun night to only to go and ask the girl there to double check the ingredients and she went back to check and took a picture on her phone to show me and it said at the BOTTOM THAT THE DOUGH MAY CONTAIN EGG!!!! NOW IF my daughter ended up having a reaction it could've been FATAL!! I just think your website should be updated and state that products could contain egg, not just for my family but others!!!!! Thank you for your time, but I was very upset and thought things should be different in the establishment.

Sunday May 19, 2019. visited with grandchildren store on E washington st indpls in.. after being there for maybe hr lights went out was told wouldn't be back on for almost 2 hrs.. after spending over $50.00 seems some kind of refund or partial refund would have been given?
the place was quite busy. not sure what happened after we left.

Good evening I'm submitting an attachment in regards to a refund of a non delivery of an paid order. Can you please send this to the appropriate department for reimbursement please.
I'm Samuel Banks
530 3156505

I went to the Hickory Hill location in Memphis,TN. on 4-27-2019 with my 7 year old daughter who was staying with me for the weekend (co-parenting, separate residences)
and was greeted with a very subpar,awful and disappointing experience not only for my daughter but myself as well. From a very hot and humid facility to numerous broken or malfunctioning games, ticket machines, to name a few. The staff seemed dumbfounded as to how fix "said inoperable equipment ". Security even tried to lend a hand, only to give up because of sheer frustration. To say this daddy/daughter date was disastrous would be a GROSS UNDERSTATEMENT!!!!! I expected so much more from place that brought me so many memorable moments. The look on my child's face was extremely heartbreaking to say the least. By the time my little girl had taken all that she could handle, I had invested nearly 50 bucks and was prepared to buy food, and more to make sure that she too could experience what I had as a kid. This location provided no such thing!!! Feel free to contact me for further disgusting details via the provided e-mail.
Disappointed Dad

I went to chucky cheese today with my two kids and my mother like around 4pm . I ordered pizza and sodas. As soon as I got my pizza, my mother took a plate of pizza and headed to the salad bar. She served herself salad on her plate, when one of the employees(manager) approached her and yelled at her saying she wasn’t supposed to get salad and took the plate from her hands and threw it straight to the trash. My mother came back to the tables almost crying. I asked to speak to one of the managers(apparently there’s three) and told them what had happened. She offered me a salad plate which I accepted and that was it. My mom and myself were really upset still but since it was really crowded most of the staff were not available. However, this was extremely rude and disrespectful and racist. The address of this chucky cheese is 13101 Harbor
Blvd, Garden Grove, CA 92843.
I will leave a pic of of the card I used today.

Blvd, Garden Grove, CA 92843.
I will leave a pic of of the card I used today.

Can not book same day reservations

Just more disappointed than a complaint. I bring a friend's children and they work hard to earn quarters for tokens. Only I get here and they have time limit cards!!!! It's a flipping rip off in my opinion. Yes they have a pause but it is ONE pause and they can't save some for another day.
So after today, we will go elsewhere.

I reserved a birthday party on the 13th. The party was scheduled for 3pm. The table wasn't ready. When we ordered pizza we didnt receive it until over an hour later. I had to repeatedly ask about certain things that came with the Mega Star Package. I had to ask when my son could do the ticket blaster. We never received our ice cream that is part of the package I reserved. When I asked most of the kids had already left. It was almost 5pm. Then I spoke with a supervisor. They did give us a discount. I was still very displeased. The manager let me know she was there to fix the issues at the store. I paid the amount and went to try to cash in my two sons tickets for prizes. We were over looked several times. We stood at the front of the line for over 20 minutes and never once was helped. The representatives doing the prizes were rude and not helpful. One actually said she was going to quit and walked away. This is the worst birthday experience I've ever had. I have contacted Chuck E. Cheese customer service but have gotten only a automated response. The people there were unprofessional. I did not get what I paid for even with the discount I received. I'll be sure not to ever go to Chuck E Cheese again. I'll also be sure to let everyone I know about this experience. Also while trying to leave the representative there almost knocked my 6 year old son down. They were slurring their words. They almost fell themself. It was almost like they were drunk.

Let’s start with I always take my daughter to the Chuck E. Cheese in Rochester Greece area on west ridge rd and and I spend some very gd money I live around the corner so I go there a lot and tonight was the worst night ever ..... dirty, plus kids taking other ppl stuff employees laughing about situations anyways thy turned off the computer that take tickets and I told lady and the lady called me a lier and that’s very unprofessional of her.... paid no mind of wT was been said than just walked away that’s no right nether been the head person on duty...... long store short the reputation Chuck E. Cheese is having know is just more bad 4 ur company as of wats going on there ... please contact me at(585) 317-2104 ASAP or I will take this to the news because a lot of ppl was not happy and ones 1 person starts 2 speak up u know as well as I know it’s not going 2 look gd 4 this company my name is Kenny and that’s my #

Terribly disappointed in the high prices for such little amount that you get. Small for $8 for a small plates you should be able to make more than one trip to the salad bar. Come on Chuck E cheese get it together. The drinks are the size of a child's cup at any other restaurant for $2.79 and that's the largest you have? I could go to McDonald's and get a huge drink for a dollar come on Chuck E cheese get it together.

Your service sucks it should take a hour to get your food this is the last time I will be here

My son had a birthday party at Chucky E Cheese located at 9030 W. Broad Street Richmond Virginia on Saturday, April 6. I had made the reservation the Tuesday before, reviewed the details and had got a confirmation #. We arrived 15 early as instructed and upon arrival 1 co worker couldn’t fine my name then another came out and couldn’t find it then 2 more including a manager said that my reservation wasn’t in their computer. I had given them my reservation # and my child’s name 4 times and still they looked at me confused and said are you sure your at the right location. Finally they said we will take care of you and as we walked to the sitting area there was my son’s name. They said it was down wrong in the paperwork then as the party started he had to share his birthday song with another party that was extremely too big and I was charged extra for a goodie bag that was already included in my package. Overall the experience was very confusing and not well organized by the staff. I would like to be reimbursed for the headache and mess up by your staff.

Amazing service went for the sensory Sunday the manager was amazing and very helpful and the staff was amazing with my son thank you chuck e cheese for having sensory sundays.

I am changing my review at this point this is the third month I have gone for sensory sundays and the manager is always late it has been as late as 9:30 until we could get in its once a month.

2/3/19
Another update I am really starting to dislike this place once again on a sensory Sunday nobody here at this location I haave been waiting with my son for 30 min in the parking lot and yet nobody here.

3/3/19
UPDATE
Once again they are late opening there are even two employees in the parking lot waiting to go in I am not sure if we are going to come back here or not after this month the manager just pulled in and now she has left again no idea what is going on anymore. I just dropped my review down another

There is plenty more on my google review under the name z0m813 this crap is every month with this location

I've been going to this restaurant since it was show biz pizza. I took my grandsons to your St. Charles location yesterday and had the worst experience of my life. The entire restaurant was nasty the bathroom was so disgusting that I had to literally hold him over the toilet. There was an egg in front of the the counter the entire time we where there. The drink machines were disgusting. When I ask if it was something that could be done about the drink machine I was told that they would see but nothing ever happened. One of the employees was sitting on the ledge were you enter and get your hand stamped. Before I went my daughter told me that she didn't take the kids there because it was too nasty. But I've been going since the 80's, so I wanted to take my grandsons. Please look at your cameras from last night 4/6/19 and get new management that I never saw make a floor appearance to address any of these issues.

Well our experience at store 10021 E. Washington St in Indiana was completely disturbing and not very comforting to know that no one was there to welcome us at the door and to stamp our hand. We waited for 20 minutes until we decided to stamp our own hands. Then we had to go find someone to take our order and Alfonzo telling me he was going to have to charge me extra because he forgot to load my game card. Mistake he himself forgot to do, not I. Then waiting for a hour for our food to get to our table. Rude looks and no one smiling. When I needed a box I sent my daughter in kitchen to tell someone we needed something because no one was coming out to help us. Then when it came time to leave we were almost out the door when Alfonzo asked to see our stamps. I said, really? You mean the stamps that we gave ourselves because no one was here to watch the door for 20 minutes?" . He just laughed it off and said," oh sorry". I don't think this location will be around to much longer but for what it is worth this location is in need to be shut down or something needs to be done to ensure security at least at this located before more kids make the news for being abducted for this is the whole reason for the procedures in place.

im looking for a job for a long time and im not getting hired

I paid for 120 minutes to play and they failed to tell me that they was cutting the games off in 30 minutes and refused a refund could someone please contact me before I call the news channel the food was nasty and the place was filthy. 4044536887

The manager jonh at sports arena was very rude said he did not have to help us. Said he was doing manager things and he would not help me or my 5 year old son. I think this is unacceptable i have never had a manager talk to me like that or my wife i will not be going to chuck e cheese no more and i hope you train your managers better my wife will be going to talk to the gm tommorow you just lost good customers

Tonight my husband and I decided to celebrate our daughter's 2nd birthday. We arrived at 7:30pm, ordered our food and point cards. Once we were done, we found a place to sit. All the tables were nasty that could accomodate us. Luckily, my cousin cleaned the tables off herself. We went to play as a family. However, it was super strange that our order was never ready. Finally, the buzzer went off and my husband went to the window. There was no pizzas there. My husband asked and was told 10 minutes. That was 7:50pm. He decided to stand there and stood for 45 minutes, and finally our pizzas came in the window. He reached to grab them and the worker told him that they weren't his pizzas. He told him yes they were, grabbed them, and we were finally able to eat. In this time frame of waiting, I went back to get a salad and the bar was packed up. The associate with a big bowtie apologized, but clearly it wasn't sincere because she didn't make any attempts to offer a salad. At 9:05, our family was packing to leave. The same associate with the bowtie came to my husband and said sir, standing in front of the stage is for paid party customers, and we closed so yall can leave now. I told my husband this will be the first and last time we come to this horrible place. Our $92.90 transaction is clearly not enough money to get respect, decent customer service, and our money worth.

This is so heartbreaking to me, the entire staff has changed at the MA location on Endicott Plaza. I have been coming here for years, today was the worst experience of all of those years. Birthday parties included. It is very sad to see this establishment fall so downhill. I have been use to everything being executed perfectly 99 percent of the time. Well the last few visits have been bad to worse. If you actually read these, and actually care about your locations, give this one a visit. I spent over 100 dollars every time I walk in. My son got the huge hampsyer which was 8000 points, 4 Birthday parties here as well. I will miss coming here, not going to lie, but your staff needs to learn about integrity and hospitality. When someone has a coupon from being a loyal guest, you honor it.
If I listed everything that had gone wrong, it would be too much for me to type. Just please don’t let this place become somewhere like Everett, where parents are afraid to take their kids/grandkids. I hope whomever reads these, does let someone in upper management know this. I will not be back, and neither will anyone in my family.

My family visits the location at 5500 Grossmont Center Drive in San Diego once or twice a month. We visited on 3/24/19. My daughter ordered two individual pizzas (one cheese and one pepperoni) for her daughter and herself. I did a separate order for one pepperoni individual pizza. My pizza was delivered and I started eating it. I was almost done when my daughter came back to the table and her pizza had still not been delivered. We asked about it and found out the pizza was delivered to the wrong people. They told my daughter it would be 10 minutes to make another two pizzas. Twenty minutes later, the pizzas were still not delivered. We both went to inquire about them and they told us it would be 10 minutes more. During this entire time, nobody went back to check on this order. The two ladies, I think were named Kay and Elva. Elva tried not telling me she was the manager until I repeatedly asked her if she was and she said she was one of them. Neither lady cared if the pizzas were being delivered. My daughter finally got the pizzas only because we had to stand at the counter and ask about them. We cleaned up our table to play some games and my daughter was told by people sitting next to us that the same thing happened to them and they got a refund because they waited so long. I accidentally threw the receipt away and the women refused my daughter a refund AND they took the trash out of the trash can. What is going on here? We have gone to this location for a year and I have been going there for about 4 years. This is the first time I have seen these women. Usually people are helpful and caring, but this day was horrible. My little granddaughter was really hungry and tired and I felt bad that she waited so long. I think it had to have been about 50 minutes with absolutely nobody caring about the order. I would like to hear from your organization. So many people still need jobs. If these two women don't care maybe somebody else will. I think the least they could have done for us is give us a coupon for a percentage off or something. It wasn't a pleasant time AND lots of games were not working.

Actually I can not find a spot to say great job. The manager at youngerman circle Jacksonville went above and beyond in making sure my granddaughter had a great time. The Chucky was so was kind. I personally had tears of joy before the visit over. Thank you so much

We was there for a private bday party we had tables everyone pay for their own food so our order we place was 72.00 we order med boneless wings plain with bbq and mild sauce on the side when our food came out it had bbq sauce all over it and the manager took our order we told them is was what we order it was a while and I went up there and ask how long because the food we order was almost done they told me we had to wait to get our wings because they had other customers order to make I was not happy they did not apologize or nothing we had to go up there and ask about it ourselves it was the chucky cheese store on sawmill road we go there alll the time they didn’t offered us anything I even told them that I want my money back they mess it up when they brought to the table we told them that it is not right they should made it right then between our 3 tables we spend almost 300.00 so i like to get some kind coupons for the way we were treat us I don’t even think if I should schedule my grandson bday party there the way we got treated about our food order and telling us we have to wait I don’t think so customer should get there order right the money we spend

We were in Sherman location 3-24 with My son, daughter-in-law and 2 grandsons. We had a wonderful experience until we left around 4. The attendant scanned my sons arm, one grandson and my arm. She tries to scan the 3 yr old but he would not put his arm out. So she let him go thru as well as my daughter-in-law. We all got outside and looked at each other. What if he had not been ours?

I was at the Chuck E. Cheese on 7142 Carpenter Rd on Friday 3/22/19 Akram took my order I never got the cake I order for my daughter it was her b-day after we were done eating and playing the games getting our thickets and her prize I told Akram the supervisor that we never received the cake and that I would like my money back he said I could not get my money back because he didn’t have access to the register so I asked to speak to the supervisor he said he was the supervisor and to take the cake to go take the cake to go I told him that I wanted the cake so we could enjoy it at Chuck E. Cheese’s and that I wanted them to sing to her their he said I couldn’t get my money back and to take it to go I told him to let me talk to his supervisor because I would please just like my money back he started yelling at me telling me I could not get my money back and to take it to go this is a family restaurant it’s an environment for children he had no way to yell at me specially on my daughter b-day please have him train again he does not know how to treat costumers thank you.

I waited for 40 minutes in line to turn in tickets. I then had to wait 40 more minutes for someone to make my cotton candy. I had a horrible experience. Murcel is the manager. He didn't seem to care. Poorly ran company.

We visit the chuck e cheese in Las Vegas, NV weekly and during school fundraisers. Our favorite location is on Stewart and nellis. I have a teen who started working there about a month ago. She kept saying she wanted to quit because her manager Maggie spoke ugly to her and her other high school friends who work there. It was her day off and I told her to come with us and the little ones on our usual kids date night. I told her maybe she was just stressed since it's her first job. We go and her coworkers see her say hi she smiled at the manager and the manager had a blank face. A girl took our order and sent us on our way. We're there having a great time like we usually do. When were done we go cash our tickets and head to the prizes area. The same girl who took our order tells my teen , Maggie said you cant use your tickets here you have to go to another location. I said why and she said because Maggie said you cant be here when you're not working. So my teen says ok il save mine and she puts her print away Then my 8 year old and 6 year old give their printed ticket paper. She then says they cant use their tickets here either . So my kids get all emotional. I go up to the manager and ask her for corporates number and she asks why. She should have told us something was wrong as soon as she us stand in line to buy our play cards I tell the manager I dont think its right she ruined my little ones experience when they dont work there. She said Destinee(my teen) should know not to be here when shes off the clock. It's in the handbook. My teen says she didnt receive one ,so manager says it should be in the online app. My question is , Do I have to make my teen quit because we go every week. Now my small children say they hate chuck e cheese because of the experience this manager gave them. It's a weekly thing for us to visit the restaurant and i dont want every experience we have in the future to go like the one we experienced.

On March16,2019 I had my granddaughter a birthday party there it was so filthy in the restroom. I asked two employees about the restroom they went in the restroom and came right out . Our children had to be held up in order to use the restroom so the filth wouldn’t get on them. They had bloody tampons and dirty diapers on the floor of the restroom. The floor in the restaurant was dirty and the service was awful. I spent $242.15 in there to be treated bad.

I had my son a and grand-daughter a party on Saturday March 16 and my experience was horrible. First off the party was suppose to begin at 5:30, at 5;45 all I had was paper rolled on the table. 6:00 I had to ask a manager for things that was needed for the kids to play and for their name to be displayed on the table, balloons weren't brought out until 7:00. I had to find a host to get what I needed, not once was I asked did we need anything. I ordered extra pizzas that were suppose to also come with drinks. My pizza was brought to the table, no hostess to serve, I served my own pizza. 2 pitchers of drink was brought out with no cups to drink out of, I asked to speak to a manager and she then went and got the head manager that was very rude upon arrival, cups still not brought out for kids. Chuck E proceeds to come out and greet the kids and I was not aware no one comes to my table to get my cake ready for the singing of the birthday song. Neither of my kids got to do the ticket blaster. I paid $319 on a party that I didn't get any compensation for. I would really like to speak with someone about this matter because I am very upset about this matter. My call back number is 478-335-0458.

We was at the location in Goldsboro NC when we notice the manager and a kitchen employee..Manager making pizza doe with no gloves on, jewelry on arms covered with pizza doe. Playing with pizza tray by smacking other employee on the butt. Employee biting off corner of paper or something and spitting it out her mouth on the floor. When they notice I was observing what was going on in the kitchen the manager came out and ask me if I had a problem and she call the police and had us escorted out

My 10 year old daughter was brought the by a family friend where I later on met them there with my son, during our stay there the family friend left about an hour before us also leaving my daughter there ( with a different stamp number than mine and my son). As we are leaving the gentleman at the door checked all 3 of our stamp clearly showing the numbers and still allowing the 3 of us leaving together. My complaint is the fact that a child's safety is not being taking seriously!!!!!!!!

My family came in on friday, 3/1 around 8:10pm. It was crowded and busy, so we expected a delay in service. However, there was an extreme delay in food and horrible customer service. When we ordered, it seemed the young lady taking our order was either new or just didnt know what see was doing. We ordered a stuffed crust pizza with all pepperoni and a regular half cheese/half peppeponi with 2 salad bar plates. When we slide over to the salad bar after ordering, there wasnt any salad what so ever and even the sides were depleted. It took over 15 min to get the salad bar refilled after constant questioning and asking. It seemed after getting our salads we would be ok but after over an hour of waiting with 3 hungry children our pizzas were finally on our way out to us. When they arrived to the table, we noticed the pizzas were opposite of what we ordered. So we informed the person dropping off our food that the order was wrong and reversed. When asked how long it would take to get the order remade and delivered we were told with attitude, "I Dont Know". So we took the pizzas since by this time we were famished. But this is the most horrible experience I've ever had at a Chuck E Cheese with the most unprofessional staff. I can say as a guarantee my family will not be returning to this location and will be very skeptical about going to any other.

Dear Thomas Leveton,

On 2.24.19 my family and I visited Chuck E Cheese located at: 3717 196th ST SW STE 100 LYNNWOOD WA 98036. First I would like to state that upon entering this establishment, it felt as though we were visiting inmates in a prison setting. They displayed no smiles nor a welcoming demeanor. We looked pass that and decided to make the best of a fun filled Sunday.

In between the food counter and ticket counter sat a food menu. I picked the menu up and brought it back to our table. We decided to go for the 1 large pizza a 2 drinks at the price of 19.99. I went up to the food counter and ordered. The young lady behind the counter stated the order placed would be 21.99 plus tax.

I explained to her that the menu I was holding in hand displayed a different price of 19.99. She located her GM. I asked why was the price more than what was displayed on the menu I was holding? The GM stated that these menus were old menus and these prices had not been in effect for some time. I then asked why an old menu would be in reach of the customer’s. She stated that people make mistakes.

I agreed with her, however; for this menu to be accessible to the customer’s I did not quite understand that. It was nothing the GM said it was clearly how she said it, with discourteously. I will have second thoughts before deciding to visit this and all of the Chuck E Cheese establishments.

I was so taken back with the GM’s behavior I made the decision to ask for a total refund on the food order. It was granted and my family and I left this location with thoughts of never returning again.

Extremely Dissatisfied Customer

We have been to chuck e cheese at least 50 times. This time today was the worst. A friend of ours had trouble also with tickets and getting someone to help her. We also pushed the button for help to ride the bumper cars. After waiting for about 10 to 15 min. I went over and finally asked a worker and said I pushed the button for it. She acted like she had no idea what I was talking about. Said someone would help us. But they still sent noone. The customer service has really went downhill. Hopefully there will be some more training on how to treat customers. St Peter's, mo location

on 2/17/ 19 I had a walk in birthday for my daughter and invite 3 friends with their kids ordered 3 large pizza and 12 cups because we was told we can’t order like the large jugs because we didn’t had a reservation which was totally fine since I’ve enter and took a table that was cleaned I went up to the cashier and ask for the other tables around me to be clean because no one was sitting at them and my invites would need place to sit it was 5pm the tables was not clean my guess was standing. It was still fine. so one of my guess went to ask for a cup which she didn’t know she had to pay for it and she was talked too rudely like No u have to pay for it with an attitude so she took the cup her son had and the cashier when then said he was the manager accused her of stealing the cup from the table the table we was sitting around she got upset and told him he neeed to apologize for the way he talked to her and he then called the cops and said we had to leave because he refused to apologize to her for accusing her of stealing a cup I paid for like I paid a lot of money there tonight to be treated like this

We were in the restaurant at phillips hwy,there was a repairman working on one of the machines, he had the emergency door open and his work bag open. My 2 year old granddaughter heads for the door then proceeds to get scissors out of his bag.Needless to say that was an accident waiting to happen. I thought that your establishment was kid safe. Needless to say it's not. Sincerely Catherine Lamphier

I’m complaining on the management there my granddaughter work there and she was a TM going to be a team to and he did motor for no reason and when he came in and he’s yelled at her and belittled her and I am he fired her because nothing she did it was somebody else I don’t know his name is Chris and he shouldn’t be a manager I worked in human resources for 30 years and I would never trade in employee like that especially a 16-year-old something needs to be done at the Greenwood Chucky cheese

On February 3, 2019, I attended a birthday party. When I arrived, my cousin ( a paying customer) was complaining that she has been there for almost 2 hours and she still hadn't received the things she requested for her party. As Tia, was walking by, my cousin stopped her to ask several questions and Tia responded in a negative and rude way, stating that she paid her deposit but she would have to move even though she hadn't received the food items she was billed for. After about 2 minutes of not getting any response to the questions asked, Tia walked off. The next person that was stopped was NICK, and he couldn't give a valid answer was well. I personally asked Nick for the GM and he told me that Lincoln Stouder was out of town on vacation. I proceeded to get all employees name and positions. He then told me that TIA was the best manager and my response was she cant be. I think notice Nick signal for TIA to walk to the back. When they came out she was on the phone. Later 2 Brazoria County police showed up and stated that we harassed them. As I was talking to the police, he informed me that Tia said that threatened her. I never had a personal conversation with TIA. One officer proceeded to ask me for my ID and he called my ID. I was simply embarrassed. After one officer talked to Tia she asked that we be removed. We couldn't understand why. As we were walking out, Tia stopped the officer to tell him she informed the kitchen manager Saul not to cook the food that was requested. The officer went to talk to the Kitchen manager and it was confirmed that Tia told him that. After being escorted through the entire establishment, the police officer said that my cousin owed a TAB. Funny. She went back in and there was Lincoln Stouder ( the same person that Nick said was out of town on vacation.) These people that are in charge are rude and have no clue what customer service. I think that they all should be reprimanded and taught how to treat their customers. I will be a advocate to make sure that all of my people understand that we will not support this location until things and people have changed. After everything was done you can’t take back the embarrassment that we experienced.

I am beyond livid over the way Groupon handled my simple transaction
I had to speak to 3 different reps, there is no phone number available to speak to anyone personally
All I wanted to know is can you please send over the Groupon that my daughter was going to use once I realized it was still unused
I might add that there is no expiration date to use that Groupon
After finally sending it to her so they can bring my 4 year old grandson and my 2 year old granddaughter, once arriving they were told by manager at Chuck E Cheese that they do not accept coupons and that they can purchase tickets there
What in the hell did that mean? And their customer service was totally unacceptable and ridiculous
After going back and forth with the manager, the kids were getting restless
It was not the point of paying, they would have, but they had a Groupon to use, and the manager said "fine, I will allow this one time only"
Adding that Groupon takes it upon themselves to offer these discounts, Chuck E Cheese does not
I have no words over this whole incident
Adding that I am angry she had to deal with that once there

Nice job Groupon, nice job!

The customer service at this restaurant is the worst customer service that I have ever had. I called today to talk to the store manager and she just give excuses about why it was like it was and she was going to talk to the cashier that left the counter know it wasn't the cashier's. It was the managers that were on duty she told me there was three managers on duty the very worst customer service I spent over $300 in your facility and I didn't feel like I got anything for my $300 I didn't want to draw attention to me saying something about the customer service only because I had my children in my guy children there. just know I will never step foot back into this Chuck-E-Cheese the very worst experience ever and whoever the store manager is that I just talked to on the phone let her know she is not a good store manager you need to find someone else to run your store because she's going to run your store in the ground.

My daughter and I took my granddaughter to Chuck E Cheese's in Grand Prairie TX at I20 and Great Southwest. We have been several times and never had a problem. My granddaughter had received two $25 gift cards so I went to purchase her game card. I wasn't familiar with all the deals and the customer service rep wasn't very helpful. I saw there was a deal for 64 points for 21.00 and then I noticed 120 for $25.00, so I asked for that, she went to get help and the other lady explained we would have to get the options 1, 2, 3 or 4 deals for food for this option. I said "Oh I want that" but the other customer service lady had already gave me the option for the 64 points. I said well I want the other option, we are going to have to buy food and she told me she couldn't credit it because it was a gift card. When my daughter got ready to order the food, we were going to use the other gift card and they still didn't give her the option for the points. Before leaving, my granddaughter went to cash in her ticket, she is (3) she wanted a sucker which was on display and the same girl said there wasn't any in stock. My granddaughter was upset because she wanted a sucker. I came and noticed there were suckers for on the display to purchase. I go to purchase the sucker and then she said do you want to pay the difference from her points??? So why was that not offered in the first place. It was extremely upsetting, I felt my granddaughter was cheated out of the additional points if the offers had been explained corrected and it doesn't matter how I pay, the other should have been cancelled and submitted correctly. If the represents would explain the orders at the beginning it would save time, money and frustration. The situation with the prize should have been explained the first time my granddaughter couldn't get the sucker and if you don't have something in stop (they are children) take it off the display. My granddaughter first party was there and we have taken her numerous time which is why she got the gift cards. I had an expectation she would have gotten her full experience of play time at her favorite place. It was extremely disappointing.

went there tonight with my daughter and her cousin I ordered a xl large pizza half pepperoni and have sausage with the cheese crust when I received the pizza the women 0k who rang it up only rang it in as a cheese with stuffed crust so I went to get it fixed and the lady at the desk said it would be 2 dollars I then asked how did this order get entered wrong when she repeated it to me she said I don't know and that it is still 2 dollars I don't care about having to pay more I care about the way I was treated I turned and started to walk away and said well let me get my fucking wallet not directed to anyone but in general know I have to wait again for food and as well wait in line for the other customers to be done when all I needed was my food made correctly, while waiting on the women to come back out the manager came out and did not ask me what happen all he was concerned about was did I cuss at his employee I said no I did not and he said well once u cussed you are no longer a customer while speaking with him the employee came back out and said you pizza is done I said I don't want something you put topping on that has been in the window for 10 minutes then the manager refunded my money back and asked for the cards to take the time off of which is fine at this point he handed me the cards and then tells me I need one back to take the time off of it I told him I was taking my daughter wrist band off then he could have the card while handing him the card it bounced off the counter and he said I suggest you leave before I call the cops. not once did he ask what happen or how can I help you just out right rude and not one bit caring about the customer horrible customer service I have ever seen and I work in food and am a general manager so I deal with customers all day long and not once have I acted like this towards a customer I could understand if I was causing a seen behind it all I wanted was the pizza made right so I could feed the kids that were with me. I have my kids party there all the time and have never been treated this way or had any problem like this its ridiculous that as a manager you assume as is wrong is from the customer instead of trying to find out the issue and resolve it how are u going to be in customer service if you don't stop and listen to you customers.

I booked my child’s birthday party at the Columbus, Indiana location on 1/12/19 and had a total of 7 children in attendance. I paid for them all to have the mega star package which, per Chuck E Cheese website states that they get 2 hours of unlimited play which begins at the first swipe of their card. Our party was booked from 10a-12p. Everyone in the party was 15-60 minutes late arriving due to snow. We were the first to arrive at 10:05 and I asked (I assumed the manager but she wasn’t wearing a name tag nor did she ever introduce herself) the manager to confirm that even though everyone was late due to the weather that they still got their 2 hours of play and at noon I understood that we may need to vacate the party area if they had other parties scheduled. She was not concerned about us vacating the party table but she did tell me that the unlimited play time was from 10-12 because that is when my party was scheduled for. I informed her that the company website states it is unlimited two hours of play starting at the first swipe. She said it didn’t matter and she doesn’t know why it says that but she would not honor it. Had I known this location would refuse to honor what their website advertises, I would have not paid the extra money for each child to get unlimited play. Additionally, she did not inform any of our party that we could pause our 2 hour unlimited play. So while we all took a break for pizza, cupcakes, and presents all the kids just had their time wasted. She was incredibly rude and I am amazed that she has maintained a position that deals with parents and children. If the company does not feel the need to make this right, we will be sure to never spend money with them again. I paid for a service and was denied the service I paid for.

I had a birthday party for my son and one of the the employee by the name Vanassa , had humility me and embraced me after I spend 456.00 over a plate of salads which I thinks was most in the Prejudice side which is on the same level they were also to Customer with hispanict background and I am as an African-American was embarrassed about the same situation at the moment. I don’t think she his should be the place for prejudice or favoritism because of a group it is a family oriented place. Am looking into taking this to the media.

I reserved a party for my child got there they had nothing ready for me said I don't have a reservation didn't accommodate me anyway kept blaming me that I didn't reserve I showed them my bank account with the deposit taken out then attitudes changed a little I was still not accommodated I was treated as a walk in didn't receive a host or anything I was unable to enjoy my sons birthday I had to clean up and was embarrassed in front of my guests. The staff was unprofessional. I always did walk-in party's in past and wanted my son to enjoy the full experience this time but that didn't happen then to top it off what really made me furious is we worked hard and spent ALOT of money to win 4000 tickets to get him the big Chuck e cheese stuffed animal to be told we no longer can buy it with tickets and need to spend cash to get it. I could have done that from the beginning. So we got stuck with 4000 tickets we could only purchase bullcrap we didn't want with them. How. Dare you guys take away the fun of the kids winning prizes no-one comes to chuck e cheese to buy prizes they come to win them. Get rid of the time play then if it's getting to expensive n you guys don't wanna let kids win stuff it's a complete rip off I spent 300$ and my son didn't get the B-Day he deserved it was a real bummer. I will not go back to chuck e cheese again until it's back to normal.

My complaint is based on one of the manager that manages one of your restaurant in Cupertino California . Restaurant # 786 manager's name Erica Valencia , my son works there he loves his job and takes pride of his job . There's not a day that goes by that my son don't complains about the way the manager treats all the Employees she makes some of the girls cry but no one complains because they'r afraid of losing their job . My son called us today from work for us to pick him up his blood pressure was low n he was dehydrated he told the manager if he could go home that he had two episodes that he almost pass out ,she did't care didn't want to let him go home we went to pick him up anyways,if my son would have gotten worse because of her Negligence i would file a lawsuit.If there's nothing you guys can do about it then i will talk to my Attorney. Thank you . My name is Ray Reyes (408-717-1958)

the manager was rude and screaming at the kids when asked a question he ignored you talking to the employee very mean and wasnt trying to here anything no one says

I purchased a defective watch so
I asked can I swap it out. The cashier than told me to leave the watch on the game for a couple of seconds.I did that and it still was taking too long to work. I told the cashier that it still was not working and he told me I had to purchased another one. I then asked to speak to a manager. Daniel came up telling me he can put it on a card. so i ask can i just get on another card.he said its 7.99. I told him why i have to purchased another one and I already purchased this one. He said its nothing he can do about it. He was very argumentive. So I told him i was going to report him to corporate. He then hunted his shoulders like he did not care, and told me I have an attitude. Who talks to a customer like that? He finally swap the watches and it work perfectly. I asked to speak to Jimmy who I thought was the GM. He hardly let me get a word out. He never apologize just kept making excuses. This is the was the worst service ever.

I booked a party online and the time on my reservation noted 5:30-8:30pm and that's what was on the invite that made during my reservation online. On the day of the party I found out that my party could not stay at the table i reserved for those hrs on the reservation site, but only 2hrs. My guests were still eating when we were asked to move and find another booth or table to seat everyone at. I was very upset thinking after I spoke to the manager those hrs will be honored since that is what I booked it for but even after showing her a pic she still refused. After all this I still had to pay the total amount due. :

Zarie's 2nd Birthday Bash
Saturday, December 15, 2018
5:30-8:30
Chuck E. Cheese's
Image

View invitation

Advertisement:

If you are unable to see the above invitation, click here.
We will never sell your email address. Privacy Policy
Add mail@mail.punchbowl.com to your address book to ensure you receive all invitations and cards in your inbox
Punchbowl, Inc.
50 Speen Street, Suite 202
Framingham, MA 01701

I take my grandkids here all the time. Disappointed with my last visit. Spent 47.66 dollars and didn’t get the amount promised with purchase of two watches and my pizza was dry and hard. This is the first time I experienced any problems. I am on a fixed income and that’s a lot to spend for me.

Many. Please call me. This is terrible!!
818-422-7667 Loretta
Grandmother to a 5 year old non verbal autism son. Which was treated and me terrible.

Many. Please call me. This is terrible!!

The machine are some of our tickets and the person next to us, they gave the people next to us a few handful of tickets and we were not refunded ours. We got an all u can eat salad and they had no salad in the salad bar. I told them And they still did not restock it. They were very rude. I called on Oct 23 to complain to a manager , he giggled a little and told me someone would call me back, and noone ever did. I live in pasco. Wa. . Thank you Tara Aguilar

I am disgusted with chicken cheese employee. I purchased pizza, salad, fries, and unlimited cards for my children. Yet when I want to bring in my outside food to feed my daughter. Jessica the manager wouldn’t allow me to bring it in. After explaining the situation that my daughter can eat only certain foods. She still didn’t allow me to take my food out of the package. She insisted on opening my bag of food to hand it to me. Then tells me I would have to bring an empty plate and show her the food. I have never in my life been treated like this before. I have done plenty of birthday parties here and I take my 4yr old to chuckee cheese WEEKLY. This is not how you treat people. She embarrassed me in the store. Which is disgusting and I am livid with chuckee cheese and this is not the end of my complaint. Who are you to tell me what I can feed my daughter.i have all my receipts for that day and this is the last time I came in this place. I would rather pay twice the amount than get treated this way.this is the chukee cheese I Parma Ohio.

Upon arrival they were very rude they just mingle the pond each other no one could help us with the machines were having problems with when we were leaving they never check are stamps on our hands or our children's that was very upsetting and the food was not up to par at all we just walk straight out never even got to look at that is very scary nowadays I will never go back there again and I will let a lot of my friends know that used to be a safe place to take kids but the staff is definitely gone to nothing lately

I’ve visited your location I spent $40 they brought up the food and I told them that that’s the incorrect pizza they refuse to correct it and they refuse to give me a refund no management know management acknowledgment of the situation just an employee no apology whatsoever

This location has to be one of the worse for Customer service. The manager needs to be re trained. The employees are rude and no one looks happy. If you don't want to be at work Go home because no one is making you stay

My daughter applied for the as a team member. It took them a long time to get the job after the Managers gave her the run around on what day to come for training for the position. the Manager that hired her was resigning from his position , collected her resume and working papers, but never told passed on the information that he had hired her. The person that was replacement manager gave my daughter the run around for about a month or so telling her to come back next week and so on this back and forth was a challenge for her but she was persistent on getting the job and when she did get the job she was happy to get her first real job with Chuck E.Cheese located in Jersey City Rt.440 near the Hudson Mall. She worked 5 months and was never trained to do any positions not even the one she applied for but kept at kid check which is stamping hands at the front door. She would come home and complained about how RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL and INAPPROPRIATE the MANAGERS was towards some of the line staff. Because she was not one to smile, laugh and gossip with them she became a out cast. They used her not smiling as a excuse to not train her. Once my daughter called to inform them that she was not going to make it to work because I her mother was sick, That Manager asked her was there some else to take care of me because she was had to be at work and if was unable to come in she must find her own coverage. I asked to spoke with the manager she was speaking with and the female manager was very disrespectful and rude and went on to say that their POLICY was not to talk to any parents because the parent did not work for Chcuk E. Cheese and they only deal with employees. Keep in mind that my daughter is a minor 17yrs. What corporation have a POLICY like this.My daughter complained to the head Manager that travel around and checks on things at the sites. When the Head Manager looked into what her compliant was they she was told all negative things about my daughter. My daughter friends was asking about jobs and she informed them that her job was looking to hire and they came in for interviews, Long story short my daughter could not take it anymore and QUITE. Check E Cheese called all the kids that my daughter sent in and told them there was no need to come back and that they had FIRED my daughter. Her friends began calling her to find out what happened She had applied for job at Marshall upon them checking her work ethic at Check E. Cheese a manager told them that my daughter was disrespectful towards managers. This was told to my daughter when she called Marshall's check on the status of her application.Who blackballs a 17year old whom is just starting out for not wanting to be apart of negativity in the work place. SHAME ON CHECK E CHEESE ON RT.440 JERSEY CITY,NJ

i attended a first birthday party at you Roosevelt blvd location in Philadelphia Pennsylvania, upon arrival on 11/17/2018 with my three grandchildren and myself we were told the bathroom is flooded and out of service, but you can still attend your party, so we proceed in and we waited for pizza from the birthday party and was told there will be no more food served or cooked due to the flood, i bought my grandchildren to chuckie cheese to their cousins first birthday party and they couldn't eat and we came at 6:00pm for our party so my children didn't get to eat, i had to take them some place else to eat after a poor time at your establishment, the staff didn't come around to clean it was a very disappointing experience and i was just saying that i like chuckie cheese, again but i feel that the they didn't try to accommodate us in any kind of way, and it was a Saturday wasted, i wish i had taken pictures

sincerely a dissatisfied customer of chuckie cheese for over 20yrs
cynthia morris

On a recent cold Sunday they kicked out an 11 year old autistic child along with her 16 year old sister after the 11 year old screamed when the person in the costume approached her she was caught off guard. They also don't wear gloves when preparing food they also have machines that are never up to running order and they do not work with you on the pre-paid cards.

Had a confrontation with the floor manager who was upset because no one stamp us on the way in and wanted me to show him a stamp on my way out with my son. He approach me in a aggressive manner and I push him back because I fell treaten by the way he approached me as in a fighting stance. I am regular costumer at these chucke cheese and bring my kid her all the time. If stamp is so important there should be someone at the entrance at all time and have managers that know how to talk to people and not threaten customers. He still fallowed me outside and made comments that I was hiding behind my girlfriend for protection from him as drove off. Is a shame a great time that I had with my son had to end in these manner.

Hi I was at the Rutherford location today and I’m always here with my kids. I was treated so bad this time by the manager in charge. We got pizza and my husband got salad bar for one person as my husband was busy with my kids he asked me to get a salad for him as I was doing it the manager made such a big deal about it. So I will never come back again. The time was around 5 and 7 pm

Horrible restrooms, long wait time for food. The place was not clean and the Birthday specials offered were late to include chucky coming out. Party was booked 3-5pm he did not come out to 4:18. The Kids were disappointed in the crowded space and poor performance.

I had my daughters 3rd birthday party yesterday. My host was very distracted i had to go and find her 3-4 times because she just disappeared and it took like 5mins or so to find her each time. She only half helped with the pizza and she gave my daughter cake without asking. We wanted to do pictures which we didnt get like we wanted. She only filled half the kids drinks and said she was getting more and she came back after we did everything when i took the cups up there to fill them. The only time she was really around was when we did the ticket blaster and the singing with chuck e and to cut the cake and pass some out and then right after her presents she came to collect her money even though i was trying to handle my daughter. I had 15 kids and i paid the 24.99 each kid and bought a extra pizza. I then calles the manager after i left and he asked why i didnt say anything there i told him i was with my excited daughter who was go go go and i couldnt get to one and be away from her. He said as long as she had fun is all that mattered. The manager was don at the fort wayne, in location. He said he would send me coupons and i said we arnt going to be returning because we went through the same thing 3 years ago with my sons party and we decided to try it again and it was just as bad if not worse. I asked for a refund and he didn't want to do it then got an attitude and finally said he would give me half of what i paid but not my deposit. I said no if your gonna give me half back it should be the total amount of what i paid. I feel if i paid $405 i should be satisfied with my party which i wasnt at all. I watch the party right by me go great and all of my adult guest said something. And the host had an attitued because i wasn't adding all the adult stuff on my bill they paid for there drinks separately. I feel after the disrespect from the server and then the manager after a horrible party i should get a 100% refund.

The manager was arguing with me would not help me with my play point card my kids lost the card they would not give me a new one I ask them for refund would not give me my money back had attitude and was rolling eyes at me my sister mom and uncle came from out of town and I was imbarest the way the managers were treating them and myself will never go there again and want a refund and a better time at another Chuck E. Cheese

Price, price price....!!!!!! 25.99 a child for a kids party and the rewards are cheep plastic import junk. Come on you guys get us coming and going who wants to drop pover 500.00 dollars on 16 kids and parents for only two hours for poor quality food lots of noise and cheap prizes peer pressure and people stupidity allows you to rip off the average person not me lower your prices by half customer first

Actually, I was trying to leave a complement and couldn’t find the right link to do so. The manager at the Georgia store located on Jimmy Carter Blvd. was amazing today. My son and I had a really great time and we loved every minute of it. Staff there was friendly, helpful and very kind.

I had a birthday party for my daughter on October 6, 2018 and I am SO disappointed!! I spent the whole party standing in line. The cashier's didn't know what they were doing. I missed my daughter's whole party. I'm so upset! $300 I spent for a horrible time! The food was cold and gross. My daughter had a horrible birthday and I wish I would of had it somewhere else. How do I get my money back? I think that would only be fair. Very disappointed!! I had saved that $300 for months to give her a nice birthday and it was ruined!!

If I could give negative stars I would!
1. Drug deal at front door with no concern from employees 2. Woman working register mumbling INCOHERENTLY, unable to answer questions, rang up our simple order wrong and over charged 3. Manager didn't believe we were over charged until he re-did the order 4. Machines continuously running out of tickets. When I asked the manager to fix the situation, after 30 minutes nothing was done. 5. Pizza came out sloppy and under cooked 6. Went to rredeem our tickets and they could not figure out how to do it. 7. More than 20 people waiting in line to check out and the people running the prizes went to the front desk lady who couldn't figure it out, so we took the tickets back and left.

9/22/2018.. I'm at the location North Little Rock Arkansas.. I've order XL wings party tray. @ 4:15. It's 4:48.. hv not came out.. this is so so ridiculous that is taking so long to order food and it take an hour hour-and-a-half for the food to come out just chicken wings either Pizza

Davenport IA. Location.
Went in there with my two kids and husband to celebrate a birthday. Birthday boy wanted to eat pizza there and play. After seeing how filthy and disgusting the front area where the soda machines were didn't want to imagine the kitchen. Couldn't even deal with the bad odor coming from kitchen and soda area. I didn't want my family to get sick so I asked for a refund and left the place. Obviously, nobody cares for any cleanliness, whoever is running that business don't care about anyone or the place. Will be calling the health department because the nastiness in this place is real.

Chuck E Cheese' has always been apart of our family's birthday party traditions for our children and grand-children, until recently sadden by an incident. My sixteen year old daughter applied for a job with Chuck E Cheese' and was hired on August 16, 2018 @ the Chuck E Cheese' located on 500 Old Town Rd, Birmingham, AL 35216. She was sooo excited about her first day of work and was eager to work and be apart of Chuck E Cheese; ' because she has so many childhood memories of family and birthday parties at Chuck E Cheese'. On September 5, 2018 @ approx 8:23 pm, my sixteen year old daughter was the Chuck E character for this night, she did ticket giveaways, danced and took pictures with patrons. While in character her breasts were poked and pinched by a fourteen/fifteen year old female customer,
she immediately felt uncomfortable and violated. My sixteen year old daughter then turn and walked away from this customer entering into the room where she had dressed for the character, while being followed by Ms. Sherry, (manager on duty for this particular night) yelling and screaming at her face-to-face contact about ratings, making the customer happy, also stating that the parent of the teenager was upset and that all of this was apart of customer service. Ms.Sherry, (manager on duty) not once did she ask my daughter what happened and neither did she allow my daughter the opportunity to explain the incident. Ms. Sherry, told my sixteen year old daughter to clock out, leave and go home. Let me inform you that I am my sixteen year old daughter's transportation to and from work, (Ms. Sherry knows this from day one when she introduced herself as the manager). Let me remind you that it's approx. almost 9 pm by this time and dark outside but my daughter clocked out and left as she was to do and walked across to an bowling alley that was opened and then called us to pick her up. I told my sixteen year old daughter to stay put and to not go anywhere, that we are on the way now. She was there safe and sound when we got to the bowling alley (Thank God!), but she was emotionally shook up and uncontrollably crying her eyes red. We have deemed this a form of (possible sexual) harassment and never have we heard of any such thing as to harassment nor sexual harassment being apart of the kid entertainment business. We feel that Chuck E Cheese' should not just be a place "Where Kids can be a Kid", but also an atmosphere where kids (teenagers) feel safe working and enjoy creating childhood memories for other kids and their families. We would like for you to consider implementing the "Hands Off Policy". The "Hands Off Policy" will still allow the Chuck E character the ability to do ticket giveaways, dance and take pictures with the patrons, but patrons would have to adhere to an "Hands Off Policy" were there is no hand contact with Chuck E while present ( the announcement can be announced just before Chuck E comes out). It can read something like this: Get ready kids! Chuck E will be out soon to take pictures, dance and giveaway tickets and for your safety as well as the safety of our employees please adhere to the "Hands Off Policy", there is to be no hand(s) contact with Chuck E while present. Thank you, have fun and enjoy the show. This ensures the safety of your employees and patrons. We feel that this is not too much to ask and we also feel that families just like ours will continue their Chuck E Cheese' family traditions.

Julia Ephraim-Riggs
ephraimriggs@yahoo.com

'

I took my grandson 5 years old to the Kokomo Indiana chuck e cheese we had pizza I order a small then I ask the waitress if it was to late to order a large she said let me check well the cook came out and manger talking among them self i said forget it I didnt mean to cause a confessing the young girl that waited on us said no its fine , I could tell the manger was under stress it was pretty busy with a couple birthday parties goin on I said thats fine leave it with a small pizza its fine, then after 45 minutes later my grandson won a spongeBob card and it didnt drop down this young guy said he would help us very very nice he couldnt get it to drop down said he'd have to get the manger well 15 minutes went by and the kid said im so sorry and went to get the manger the manger was checking people in and a friend of mine happen to be ordering her pizza and i went up to her and said to her I hope your experience was better than mine today I was telling her about my pizza and the manger said to me we gave that to you FREE I said you did ??? where is the money then..... and was telling my friend about the card and the manger Vince said leave I want you to leave now I said we have 300 points to spend then I will He was the nasty person if he cant handle people any better than this he needs to be FIRED he was so upset and ugly and my friend said he wasnt really friendly with them .

We were at the Chucky E Cheese located in South Austin to Celebrating my grandson’s third birthday I’m very upset for the fact my sister arrived about 30-35 minuets after us placeted her order and she get her food before us When the young girl brought my sisters food out I Adked herb where is our food and she said oh we have been looking for y’all I said ma’am we have been sitting here for the longest time . She was like did you have your number up I was like yes she’s like let me go get your pizza . I told her ma’am I don’t want that cold pizza . She was like well then I will go make you some more pizza she walks to the back and she brings me out the cold pizza I told her I did not want it she snatched it very rudely for my table so I went to the register and I said you know what I will just take my money back after receive my money back mind you we had not eaten dinner I was sitting with my family members my husband comes back and says that they are all talking about you making fun of you because I asked the manager for the young lady’s name he said which one and I said the colored girl . To me that is very uncalled for very immature you’re in a place of business and you’re acting like young kids which they are very young kids that work there . It’s very sad you go to a place and spend lots of money and get treated very Bad

It is 12:46 PM. I ordered 3 buffet lunches there is no food on the buffet. I will never come here again and I will tell everyone I am connected to on social media what a poorly run place this is!!!

Went to Chuck e cheese with my daughter ordered 1 adult lunch buffet and 1 child lunch buffet after I paid was told to wait a couple of minutes for them to prepare the salad because I was the only customer that ordered it at the time . Then when I go to get the salad I was told by the manager sharissa that I wasn't entitled to the salad because I paid for lunch I was only entitled to lettuce and croutons. I informed her that I was not told that when I purchased the lunch special the sign posted is missing advertising I then ask for a refund she told me no refund then I ask for a regular salad she said I can only get lettuce tomatoes and cucumbers that's all. Me and my daughter left without eating anything and I spent $15.00. the manager was not sensitive to me or my daughter especially with since Chuck e cheese is for children. I had to explain this to my daughter. I had birthday party there for my daughter and son. Due to the circumstances I should receive a refund . Thank you in advance Michele Perkins

The mgr & 3 employees told me they dont take MC prepaid CC.then i recieved a response from Thomas Levell about my complaint. 1st he spelled Chucky instead of Chuck E then he said MC told him my card was not activated. I used it for gas right after i left.

I have not been to chuck e cheese in Arlington Tx for almost 7 years. How it has changed I remember having birthday parties for my 4 kids loved it. We came here tonight with my sister and her 1st grandson.The place was a mess none of the little kiddos rides worked not even the one that takes pictures! The salad bar had no salad when my mom asked if they could refill it the girl shroud her shoulders.The drink station had only 2 drinks working.asked to speak to manger informed him of the issues.He told me that he was new and was trying to work on it. So my complaints are customer service needs to be worked on,games need to be attended,drink machine needs to be fixed,and clean the place up!!! Thats a shame these families spent this much money here and its a mess.

Nobody was at the door stamping our hands or watching to make sure nobody left without being scanned when we arrived. Ordered pizza and family size chicken wings player. Says family size, we got four small wings, three celery sticks , few fries and bread sticks. Really four wings! Was not worth the eleven dollars that is for sure. Pizza was so-so. Was very disappointed.

Would like to have a call back in regards to a horrible experience at Chuck E. Cheese in Weslaco after spending over 58 dlls and not being to enjoy what we wanted, my number is 956-373-8777

Have feedback for Chuck E. Cheese?