Woolworths Customer Service

Contact Woolworths Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-638-434

If you are a Woolworth's customer with a complaint, use our free feedback form and let us know what happened. Another great way to reach the company is by sending a quick email to customer service, using the address feedback@woolworths.com.au or shoponline@woolworths.com.au.

Woolworth's does have a customer support number and contact info section under the FAQ and help website, but it is difficult to find. You will have to look on the left hand side of the page to see the link to the contact phone numbers. If you do want to call the Woolworth's customer service hotline to report a problem, the phone number is 1800 000 610 and the best time to reach them is Monday-Friday 6am-12am. It seems like rather odd hours for a customer hotline, but you might still give it a try.

Woolworth's has a fairly active Facebook page if you would like to post a complaint there, but they are not yet active on other social media accounts like Twitter. Like any social media post, make sure your feedback is honest and detailed. Some customers choose to write a letter to the Woolworth's corporate mailing address at GPO box 4535, Sydney 2001. The Woolworth's CEO is Grant O’Brien.

Woolworths Contact Information

• Woolworths headquarters address

• GPO box 4535
    • Sydney
    • 2001

1-800-638-434

Browse reviews of other Supermarkets

Top Woolworths Complaints

THREE of young male atttendants at Woolworths Whitfords Mall WA 6025 sit behind us at Muffin break photographing us.They then abuse us verbally.Led by a buck toothed guy, 22 glasses eating Hamburgers at (onions ) at 9.05 am
His other two nasty mates ar a Chinese guy age 20 or so and a tall brown haired guy with a Mt T hairdo Where do we get these guys?Two are South African nutters..

Dear Manager,

On 03/04/2019, I purchased Australian grown milk full cream 2l (12 packets) from New Town Woolworths (7008) .

I start using the milk and i start having flu and diarrhea. My partner also start having diarrhea. But we did not lealised it's happening because of the milk. I had medicine from doctor 10th April and she gave medicine for flu but she said diarrhea will be get better. But flu get bit better execept diarrhea.
Then we went 3 days to interstate, by the time our diarrhea get bit better and today (17/04/19) i came home and start using milk again and our diarrhea get worse. Then i open another milk and try as well unfortunately both same. Then I realised milk is the issue.

I understand that under the Australian Consumer Law, when I buy products and services they come with automatic guarantees that they will work and do what I asked for.

I have my receipt and still i have 3 milks left with me. I ll attached receipt with this email.

I want you guys to understand the situation and I want you guys to do the best you can do for me. Because i m a woolworths regular customer and me and my partner is sick as well.

If I do not hear from you within 05 working days, I will lodge a formal complaint with Tasmanian Consumer Affairs & Fair Trading and/or report my issue to the ACCC.

You can contact me about this complaint via email at desilvasakuni@gmail.com or call me on 0452104612 during business hours.

At my visit last night to the Wooloworths store in the Northside Plaza Rockhampton (at approx 8.30pm) my daughter and I were shocked to hear one of your staff , who was stocking the ice cream fridge, speak very rudely and loudly to another staff member who she called Clayton (an Aboriginal man). She spoke to him in a derogatory manner after he asked which isle he needed to take his trolley of goods to stack. She did not show him which isle to go to and her directions were abrupt and sarcastic "It's the one that says dishwashing liquid". He looked around at the isles and could not find it. I looked down the next isle and the sign was half way down the isle so i told him where it was. Then the staff member muttered rudely under her breath, she looked very annoyed rolling her eyes and ignoring the fact that we were standing in front of her watching the whole situation. It was very embarrassing for Clayton and equally embarrassing for us the customers. Clayton deserves an apology from this staff member for her lack of support and bad treatment.
The staff member mentioned (I did not see her name) was a woman, Caucasian, with short hair shaved up the sides, with a small pony tail pulled to the back of her head. She was stacking the refrigerators with ice cream and the time was approx 8.30pm.

I Shop @LaLucia Mall - saw a Black Pants (David Jones - S04109390) they only had a 8 - I require a 12 - they checked the computer and told me Gateway had 1 x 10 and 4 x 12 - so I rushed off to Gateway - Was told it is not on the floor but in the Storeroom. No reply from the storeroom, she said she will let me know. Day after I get a sms to say sorry, but they have not got stock - so it is still showing on the computer, because I went back to La Lucia to ask to check Pavilion. Within 5 minutes she phone to say sorry they have no stock in Pavilion. My question is why is it still showing on computer if there is NO stock???????????????????????

I have just washed the Woolworth Green Bag in my washing machine.
On removing from the machine it has left a very, very bad green stain!! around the top.
I'm trying to work out how to remove it.
Please let me and other shoppers with similar experience how to remove this ugly green stain
from around the top of my washing machine.
Very annoyed that this would happen, the bags should be tested before selling to the public.
Extremely unhappy!

Homebrand Sweetner (artificial sweetner) 300 tabs (blue and white). Today i attempted to dispense two sweetners into my coffee, when i couldnt get it to dispense i took the top off the sweetner and was discusted.....there was black mould and spores all through the sweetner, it made me feel ill as i had used two previously this morning. I have attached a photo. I wiould like to organise a reimbursement. They were purchased at Woolworths Tea Tree Plaza Modbury South Australia.

Catherine McBeath
7 Lester Street
Hope Valley SA 5090

I purchased a couple of kilos of red nectarines yesterday from Woolworths in Emerald,
Victoria.

Eating some today they were brown inside and tasteless.

The quality was unacceptable especially when Woolworths use the slogan the "fresh food people."

This is not the only time I have had very poor quality fruits from Woolworths.

I was at Woolworths Kings Langley today and experienced the worst service.
There was a packet of 2 hatchimals on sale for $5 on clearance (end of the isle). I walked past them and saw them on special with a yellow tag because they were high my 4 year old son didn't see them. Then when we walked past the actual isle that they were kept my son reached up and took one off the shelf. I looked and they also had a price tag of $5 so I allowed him to purchase them.
When I checked out at the self service the price came up to $10. I informed the lady they were $5. She went for a walk and came back and told me no they were $10. I then said to her they are also $5 at the other end of the isle. Instead of her walking there to look for the price she asked me to take her there while I was in the middle of checking out with a trolley full of food and a 4 toddler in tow. I showed her the $5 one and she advised they were series 2 then I walked over to show her the other isle and it said $5 she told me the sign was for a single hatchimal not the pack of 2. There was a whole heap of them in that section that marked $5 but they were now all pushed back to the back of the shelf. She said to me no these are over stocked and pointed to the ones hanging that said $10. I then told her they were all in a pile infront of the $5 sign. She then said to me no, these have been pushed back all the way to the back. I then said to her if they were all the way to the back how would a kid have taken them off the shelf? She replied I don't know they were pushed back when I saw them implying that I was lying.
I don't know of any parent that would go out of their way to buy hatchimal toys for their sons.
This girl (Corina if my memory serves me correctly) made me feel like a liar, she wasted my time walking her throughout the store to show her the locations of the items, she asked me to leave my shopping at the self service registers which I insisted I would finished then she wasted more of my time refunding me the $5 because I ended up purchasing the discounted one.
Its not about the $5, its not about the hatchmals its about the way she made me feel and the time she wasted.

Today at our local store where we have shopped for 45 years the checkouts were terrible...room to line up is limited because of other shoppers only two were open...self service of course but I will never do that...we were not the only ones frustrated ....the staff at the store are fantastic but service desk staff were not on the ball today and it is a week away from Easter so mayb that was the reason but management has to be ready for those occasions

Why is it getting harder to find brands on your shelves,sick of going to coles to get sliced pickled onions and other things that we could once get. Will be taking my shopping to Coles from now on , money hungry you are and your so called fresh fruit is shocking get it home rotten in 2 days WHY

You have reintroduced talking self checkout machines. I hate them and will not tolerate them. Coles have turned there's off. I'm going from a dedicated Woolworths customer to embrace Coles.

I went into The Store at Northland last Sunday to buy Hor Cross Buns.The add in store says Mouth .watering Hot Cross Buns well I picked up a packet of the Traditional ones only to find they were Frozen Stiff,I picked up another 2 packets and they were frozen.I was.. not happy So I did not buy them.I want fresh ones not frozen ones.When are these buns made??. I wont be buying any from Woolworths again.

I am international student from India and I am frequent visitor to your stockland Woolworths supermarket at Merrylands. This time when I billed my things and while getting out I had a really bad experience from the security guard who was standing just opposite to the billing place , where I billed my things. He asked me two three times as I billed my things or not. It was really odd that he asked me as if I was going out without billing..there were many others too..still he asked..I felt it really bad and I have to show the bill. It is not at a good customer approach from brand like Woolworths. Really disappointing.

At Undanderra store there is a older 50 plus lady which sometimes is on self serve- this has happened - about 5 times now- while all other staff are friendly helpful and clearly have to supervise this women stalks me- I mean i walk in and she follows a few cms behind and stand over me while i start doing my products- to the point one day i forgot to scan my 15 cent bags- it is intimidating and i feel harassed and can never think straight when people stand over me in a dominating passive aggressive way. Today was no different- I often turn down the volume on the machines as they are so loud i get ahead ache- and i did so today- there is enough noise and activity and I have sensitive hearing and immediately felt the pressure of the noise giving me a headache- this women moved to the exit position but still not watching anyone else but standing in a dominating pose- she then questioned the volume- i politely answered it gives me a headache. i had no intention of being intimidated to turn it back up.

Now here is the thing- i am a mature person- well dressing and had just returned form my church to pick up a few things before going home. I am sure people do steal- and i am sure you should have your staff watching- but this womens repeated targeting of me and aggressive style of physical intimidation is ridiculous- i am not an impoverished person nor a criminal and have worked in juvenile justice.

I am fed up with her- the time was around 1pm- the other staff here are friendly supervise very well but never use intimating body stances or the stalking and over bearing of this woman.

If she is targeting me ever visit perhaps she is doing it to other shoppers- she has no right to judge or treat me in such a manner- i should not feel like a criminal paying for my groceries- i would Never steal- she is the wrong person to do such a job- the type that if you made her a prison warden she would take great joy in making the inmates feel like scum- because that is how she is using her role to make me feel every time i shop there.

I do not wish to be called thank you

Bought chicken on 04/04 at Town Hall n try to use today. It was smelly n slimy. Went to checkout counter n talked to supervisor who told me bring the chicken to show deli staff. Went to counter n explain to this staff who I can’t see her name tag. She was in her defence mode asked me 1. How did I handle the chicken 2. Is my fridge working probably 3. No one complaint except me since she has been working there 4. Why I don’t cook chicken on the date I bought
I’m not looking for argument n want to replace chicken. Told my experience to the checkout supervisor, she is apologetic n replaced for free. I have been shopping with Woolworth many years , this is my first complaint. She was very rude n not deal with professional service.

Wendy Mackenzie

Just purchased 6 bottles of wine At BWS noosa Village and have never encountered such an abrupt and un helpful
woman, she needs training in customer service. Back to Dan Murphy's for me the staff atr friendly and help pack. Bottles into boxes and even help older people to their car.

I am so flabaghasted with the nightmare of experience I am having with my woolworths ccard. Last year woolworths handed me over for being in arrears without advising me of anything nor did they even contact me with regard to payment of the account....I hv since paid over R10000 into urlls woolworths bank account but according to ur records, it is still reflecting that the last payment that was made was only in November 2018 meanwhile urll kp telling me that ALL my payments hv been updated. Not only that to mk matters worse..after harassing urll to put my payments thru , only two wks ago do I receive a document that states I'm now owing urll an additional interest of R6500 based on ur records indicating that my last payment was only put through in November 2018 when over R10000 is sitting in urlls bank account not processed on the account?Although, Ive complained abt it, the guy in ur finance dept basically kps sending me wrong information n of latest has conveniently tried to pass the buck onto the co that woolworths just handed me over to. I refuse to deal with that co cause if woolworths personell had done their jobs properly to begin with n communicated with me with regds to the status of my acct the same way they telephonically harassed me to take the ccard to begin with.......I wdnt be in this horrific nightmare of an experience to begin with!!....Absolutely flabhaghasted!!

Mildura Langtree Ave Store. I fronted up to checkout at 4.50 Young man started putting my items through. He had trouble locating the asparagus tag on the computer. He checked the spelling with me. Asked if it was a vegetable or fruit. Searched again. He then called for help from a supervisor. Then waited . He apologised to everyone in line and particularly me. He called again. Still no response from the supervisor. The check out girl next door could see he was in trouble so she called for help on his behalf. No one fronted up to assist. After about another four minutes we jointly decided to give up. He apologised profusely. His customer service was nothing short of excellent. Pity the senior staff did not back him up. And please do not tell me it was busy. At five o'clock it will be busy and should be staffed accordingly. And by the way I would suggest the young man is of aboriginal descent and deserves credit for the way he handled the situation at his level.

Today I shopped at your Golden Grove store which I shop at often. I purchased two packets of your Extra soft Jumbo Hamburger rolls with the date on the label stating that they were baked on the 3rd April 2019 and best before 6th April 2019. My husband and I had the rolls for lunch and there is no way these rolls were baked today, they were extremely stale and not at all fresh as indicated by the labelling. I am totally disappointed with this product and feel that your bakery department relabelled the bread rolls so as to sell them. I have frozen the second packet in the hopes that it may freshen the rolls up.

This morning I shopped at your Golden Grove Village Shopping Centre store. I shop here often and have bought items from you bakery on numerous occasions. Today I purchased your home brand Extra soft Jumbo Hamburger rolls packet of 6 which stated on the label that they were baked on 3rd April 2019 and best before 6th April 2019. I purchased two packets of these rolls. There is no way that these rolls were baked today as they were stale. I am most disappointed with your labelling as it was quite obvious that it is false from the taste of these rolls. I opened only one packet placing the other in my freezer, lets hope that by freezing them it may improve the rolls.

We go shopping in a local Woolworths Banyo QLD 4014 nearly every day, we like because has many positive things convenient, products prices, good values and nearly all employees a great.
From the beginning of the opening at the store it was an employee that really not look at me very well considering I am not Australian native may she has a discrimination issue still it is work, she is a customer representative at this store. I through may supervise should be observing her more closely at this particular issue. Maybe she should be working but at other areas that do not require customer representative services if she is not able to handle everyone on an equal matter.

I usually just don't care considering she always so rude it makes me feel like the store it is her house but I am not welcome at it. She is extremely home at her customer services overconfident to customers she accepts. Her customer services may need balance to me she looks like she just feeling at home and haven't differentiated between work and home. If she is rude to me she may definitely be to others that not acceptable by her.

I will never come back to this particular store consider spending $250 around a week at this store and trying to go at night so we will not see this employee. It is not nice if this store losing a regular customer like myself maybe has been others that not want to come back because if this particular employee services body language has a powerful influence on customer representation.
Last I shop here she was absolutely rude so I try to get her name was on her green shirt "LYLY" short solid person, shoulder hair before blond now hair brown always at the store usually were the cigarettes a sold very overconfident with a customer she accepted likely she attended like she still at her launch at home in a visiting mode. Still work is work and when comes to customer service in a big store it needs some professionalism and ethics to treat all customers an equal matter and respect.

This store it is great any other ways any other employees are an absolutely ethic and respectful.

I have bought 2 ladies tops, both made from the same material in the same style. The one I bought about 3 months ago but have only worn it about 6 times. The other one a bought about 3 weeks ago and have worn it about 3 times. Both tops have developed small holes around the tummy area.
This is not the first time that this is happening to tops that I have bought from Woolworths.

I am very disappointed with the quality of the tops. At the price that we pay for the clothing, and the statements that the company makes about the quality of their clothes, I really don't expect this to happen so soon as purchasing them.

Online order number: o726946715
I have ordered a parcel from Woolworths online scheduled to be delivered today, 30 March 2019 between 10:00 and 13:00. It is now 13:50, and no parcel has been delivered.
This is now the second time in 2 weeks that exactly the same thing happened. I am deeply disappointed and unhappy, as I relied on this delivery.
Numerous phone calls to your Centre produced no results as the kind lady who assisted me could not get hold of the DSV Courier driver, as his contact phone was on voicemail.... exactly the same as 2 weeks ago.
Maybe it’s time that Woolworths review using this courier as they are unreliable and giving Woolworths a bad name.

I have ordered LOTS of times in the past, and this has never happened before! Now, with this courier it is the 2nd time in 2 weeks. This is absolutely unacceptable!
Please advise when I can expect delivery of my parcel as soon as possible, thank you....

I have done everything possible to access my account I have been with Woolworths for 18 months. I have redeemed points twice the rest I have been saving. The problem is my points are disappearing. I have done every thing possible to access my account. Customer service staff have been sending tempory pass words,they dont work.I have been requesting replacement cards with new bar codes but the same bar codes are sent. I shop at Wyndham Vale Woolworths Vic 3024. I asked customer service to cancel my account today until the problem is fixed or I will shop else where.

Hi purchased some choclate fingers on march 29 they were all melted stuck together really un eatable just giving you some feedback i know things happen time to time would be happy to exchange

I walked in to woolworths at Hurstville westfield this morning and had a not so happy customer service at the check out.
The store was practically empty at 9 in the morning. I walked up to pay four items at the desk and Biana who was at the desk truly looked like she didnt want to be there. Not even hello or good morning not even a smile she scanned my items and placed it there .. she didn't even bother to tell me how much the amount was...I myself tapped my bank card.. picked up my items and filled my bag took receipt . I did come to know though that she was going away on a holiday soon as she chatted away with her friends while I was being served.
This may not seem a very big issue but I work in the same industry and I know how important customer service is.
If the store was busy and it was the end of shift time , it was a different story too but to start the day like this is not right.
I hope my story is heard and small issues like these are looked into.

I was at you Waterfront branch where the assistant double scanned an item, no problem but she walks away without notifying me that she is going to call a manager.
She then comes back and says she called a manager to do line void, I told her that she was wrong by not letting me know that she's just leaving her till to get someone, she apologized...
I waited about 5 minutes and still no one, there was a guy busy with something behind her, I think he works at Country Road mens department opposite tills I was paying at, she then asked him to do line void which he did and still no manager.
Now I'm a General Manager of several stores and if any of my staff had to take their own time to sort out a customer, they would be in trouble because my motto is "Customer comes first, no matter what you're busy with, you can go back to doing that, but your customer leaves with bad experience and won't come back to your store"
This is not the first time I experienced this at your WF store, the service there is atrocious.

The fruit they sell are most of it salty and rotten

Since the beginning of the year the service at the checkout point has been atrocious because customers queue for ages. On 25 March for example there were only two checkout points at the food section at 16h30. The shelves are also empty with many products not being available. It seems as if management is not visible and crisis engagement takes place. When a teller was questioned about the long queue she responded to say that they were understaffed. I have shopped at many trances recently but to me this is unacceptable. Are you perhaps considering closing down the store? Our nearest alternative is in Vanderbijlpark - a distance of more than 17km; in today's busy age nobody can afford these kind of challenges.

Renske Pieterse

I am disappointed by the Woolworhts Mokopane ( staff and manager : Lorna) I bought the pair of trouser cash and did not fit it. When I fir the pans the following day , it was small. I decided to return the articlewith the slip. I was told by the security lady that " I wonder if she is going to authorise" I quoote. And I humbly went to the cashiers whereby they were talking to each other as if i don't exist. Then one cashier said " let me help the customer and will your article later" refering to her colleaque. I was asked to come and I did as requested. I explained my story again and she said to her colleages " I wonder if wa mahlo will accept it" and I ask why because the article is still in good condition, they all laughed at me. I was foaming as I also work with customers and put myself in the customer's shoes.

Yesterday I drove 120km to Polokwane because I wanted to change the article. To my surprise the branch at Landross Mare Street helped me and I even bought more clothes to the value of R980 because of their welcoming mood,probong more with humility,referring me to the right queue and finally I got the sixe 12 the fits me well.

Arears of concers to Mokopane Branch;
1. They are not customer centric : "The manager said sorrr there is nothing I can do" I even left the trouser intentionally to see if they reach out but it never happened. i send my son the following day to collect the trouser still they just gave him without checking with me if am happy or not.

I will never in my life to step in that store again. I repeat I WILL NEVER.

I visited your small store at the petrol station in croydon to support new owners ....what a disappointment. There were bags of seedless satsumas advertised at @24.99 per bag or two bags for R35.00. I selected the offer of two bags for R35 and went to the till to pay.The teller asked me for R49.98 and I said your price for two bags is R35. I was met with a vacant stare and two other staff members standing around just stared at me......Are you going to fix the price or what I said....still the vacant stare. Keep your two bags I will go elsewhere,I said , and left the shop....maybe things will improve and I can return....but lets see Dan Morton

Good morning
Further to my in store (Mandurah Forum WA) complaint on Friday 22nd March 2019 I have now decided to contact you direct. Whilst the staff at the store were very receptive to my issues, offering replacement products it was all too late.
I am a loyal Woolworths shopper and have been for many years. My issue is regarding the constant poor quality of the fruit and vegetables.
Over recent times I have purchased inferior watermelon, cucumber, strawberries, raspberries, potatoes and other produce only to bin most of it.
My last purchases were for a special family gathering and I have to say most of it was tasteless and damaged. This put considerable pressure on my wife and myself in preparing the luncheon as I had to source alternative products from other stores. It made our preparation very stressful from a time and cost factor. I am now 80 and try to budget the best I can on a pension.
I feel I need to pass this information on to you so that Woolworths can improve its products.
I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards

Allan cooper
11A Waterside Drive
Mandurah WA 6210

Mobile 0417 009 290

Last week I placed an order for my elderly mother who lives far away from me I live in the Blue Mountains when her order arrived how carton of cigarettes were missing.
I called up the customer service or non-service line on sat 16th waited 30 minutes to get through then was put on hold for another 10 minutes while they called the shop and the truck they found that the cigarettes had been left in the shop.
I explained they had to be re-delivered right away and they said they couldn’t do it until the next day I advise them that unless they delivered it right away it was the last order I was placing with Woolworths I was telling everybody about my experience and placing a formal complaint into head office Woolworths.
I have since put these same comments in the survey you sent me and have had no response
It was not the girls fault who answered the phone and she tried to assist but we’ve had a whole string of problems with lots of things missing all the time you really need to re-train your people get more people or just do something other than a stupid survey to address your customer service problems very very very disappointed.
I would appreciate compensation for 40 minutes of my time while I drove from Springwood to Katoomba listening to that horrific jingle over and over and over again
Some free advice from me to you....you don’t need to play that jingle to your existing customers maybe some pleasant music to calm people down maybe a bit more appropriate ( it’s just lazy to throw on the jingle).

Since this incident I stupidly placed another online order - this time when I went to checkout 6 of the items I had placed in my trolley were unavailable and I had to remove them one by one ….I am really at my wits end with your online service
I expect a response to this and I expect compensation Very upset and dissatisfied customer
Susie Prentice

I live in a small town called Carnarvon and as a very regular customer of Woolworths I have never had a bad experience until recently.. Not once but twice with the same staff member.

She is the manager at the customer service desk an older lady but I did not catch her name. Anyway my first encounter with this staff member was when I arrived 2mins to closing which I fully understand why I might not be able to enter, however I begged if I could just grab a tin of baby milk I would be 30seconds, note at this time customers were still in the check out putting through alot of items so I thought slim chance but wouldn't hurt to ask, when doing so this staff members reply was "Don't be stupid!" frowned at me and walked off. I replied "A simple no would have done love" to which she turned around and shooed me with a gesture using her hand.

Next encounter two days later I was buying tobacco at the service desk and all I said when asked was "Can I please get a packet of Winfield gold 50g a packet of blue Rizal papers... Then she interrupted and said "see these (shows me her hands) I only got two of them so one thing at a time. I replied "dont worry about it I'll go elsewhere with that attitude " ..she ignored me and looked over my shoulder and said "next please ".

I find this Manager at the service desk to be very rude very abrupt and definitely needs to be talked to about her customer service and attitude.

I worked for Woolworths for a wonderful 5 years as a manager and only left to start a family. It is a company that I still recommend friends and family to apply for it because it can be a career and options are endless.But I am majorly dissapointed in seeing such a team member representing such a great company in a negative way. The current team working there is fantastic and I believe Carrisa the store manager has a good crew in there at the moment but one bad apple will rot the team and truly believe I am not the only one this lady has been unprofessional and rude to. I will still continue to shop at Woolworths as I am a loyal shopper but will wait as long as I have to not to be served by her again.

Carnarvon,WA Woolworths shopper.

I placed an on line order during the big frozen foods special you had a few weeks a go. With next day pick up. Upon entering the store I had to wait 20 mins for them to find someone to serve me. And then another 25 mins to have my order brought out from the back. Once home I found that more than half the items I purchased were melted, softened or defrosted. Because of this the ice creams now has frost in it. The bag of ice melted and then re froze causing it to stick together like glue not to mention the water that's now frozen in the bottom of the freezer!

Went to do a small amount of shopping. (i shop regularly and only buy what I need).Monday 2.30pm, Shelves had little to no stock. e.g. Homebrand tinned applea, homebrand Domesto s- no stock of either. That got me looking at other areas and that's when I noticed there was a shortage of a lot of items. Have also been into your store and you have had no carry baskets for small amount of shopping, I walked out that day.
Today I only had 6 items so I went through express checkout.
I was acknowledged at the checkout but before I had finished paying, the operator spoke to the person (staff member) standing in the queue behind me. How rude!
Your express checkouts are not express. Bring on self serve checkout, at least I can handle their bad manners. Coles have it all over Woolworths Yeppoon

Date: Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 2:30 PM
Subject: Damage to car from shopping trolley 27 February 2019 1:45 pm Neutral Bay Car Park NSW

To Whom it May Concern,

I would like to lodge a formal complaint regarding an incident that occurred today (27 February 2019 at approximately 1:45pm) in the Woolworths Neutral Bay (NSW) car park.

I was sitting in my car close to Chargrilled Charlies attempting to leave the car park; when a stray trolley came rolling out of control ( nera where the motorbikes park and hit my car (for your reference, I have attached photos of the damage it has caused to my car). This was not the only trolley that was not the only trolley that was in the vicinity. There were approximately another five (5) trolleys in the same location.

People may not return trolleys to where they should however, trolleys should be collected on a consistent basis by the employees that work collecting the shopping trolleys.

Not only was my car damaged, I was also frightened by the trolley hitting my car, which caused me to jump and I could have potentially hit the car that was stationary in front of me.

I do not think I should have to pay for the repair of the damage that occurred to my car today, due to amount of shopping trolleys left in the carpark; which run out of control due to the lack of employees collecting them. These shopping trolleys are owned by Woolworths and should be collected regularly and not left to their own devices in the carpark.
I would say in this instance it was lucky that no one was hurt particulary a young child.

Please advise how you are going to proceed with this complaint. As mentioned above, I do not think I should have to be out of pocked to have the damage to my car repaired due to incompetent employees not collecting shopping trolleys.

Mandy

Have been going through self checkout at Unanderra Woolworths for years. A new system is in place today with bag weighing etc. It takes so much longer to self check out. It was not working properly, 2 staff were on self check out today. The older one ( in her 60's ) was hesitant and unsure, the young one was extremely rude. I asked for help with an item that didn't want to register a weight, I have to admit I was extremely frustrated and my manner wasn't friendly like I usually am, ( I got an "eye roll" from another worker at the customer service desk ). This was really rude as well.
The only reason I use the self checkout is of course the obvious reason of never enough staff on customer registers.
Also of note as I was leaving there were 4 people waiting at the cigarette/mobile phone counter, with no one serving.
I just need to mention that in general the staff on self checkout and on the service desk are quite rude and loud. I have witnessed this behaviour many many times over the years.
I was there at 11.45am today.

no stock on shelves and to matters worse waited to go to the checkout for over twenty minutes with only checkout open. this is not the first time that i have not to be able to buy things that i have required.I spend over two hundred dollars a week and i dont think this good enough. I will be going elseware from now on . Marilyn Murray

Tried to online shop with Woolworths for the first time last Thursday 14/03/19. Not only did my order get cancelled with still 7 days and 2 phone calls later still no refund. Did any one else know AMEND AND CANCEL apparently are the same. If l could remove that 1 star that is there l would because you guys deserve nothing just like what l got. NOTHING.

I am a Rewards member - I was recently offered a 11000 point incentive, which I duly completed but never had confirmation from Woolworths Rewards. Upon calling I was informed I had received the points.

The fact I had to make the call and the fact I only received a single email at end of week 2 is not customer service. I have noted an indifference to customers all across the Woolworths areas but none more so in Rewards. Previously I received an email weekly confirming attaining each weeks goal and a final acknowledgement of achieving the reward points - now it is a sadder state. Decent communication is expected even in these days - just begrudgingly awarding the points is not good enough

My son purchased a cooked organic chicken from Emerald Woolworths, Victoria, today 19/30/2019 for myself to use in a recipe that we have every couple of months or so. However, upon opening the chicken I was surprised to see that this chicken was literally no bigger than a pigeon! This chicken was at least half the size of the last one that I purchased from the same store. I am disgusted at such a blatant rip off by your organisation.

I have been a loyal supporter of your supermarket chain for decades and now I am confronted with the need to look elsewhere to do my shopping. I understand the economics and the need to down size but buying a chicken and getting a pigeon is beyond a joke!

My Wife and I are regular weekly On-Line Shoppers from Woolworths - We order AM Sunday and the Groceries are delivered AM Monday - Fine.

In the case of past Two (2) Deliveries for example:

One Navel Orange out of the Two Ordered was "BAD" and I mean so bad that half of the orange had turned Purple - We had to simply throw it out

This week we get the same issue One of the Two is bad although not quite as bad as last week.

Given that your Company Logo is the "Fresh Food People" not the "Off Food People" - What do Woolworths intend to do about rectifying this matter.

Doug Pickersgill, 7 Sheoak Street, Middle Park, QLD 4074 - Phone 0419 799 387

There was Spilt coke or liquid on the floor at the entrance to the check out.
Asked the check out male to call for someone to clean it for safety reasons. Apparently customer service comes before the safety of your customers. The responce I got was unacceptable and included how about I don't finish serving you and go and clean it up. I repeated that safety comes first and yet again all I got was no customer service comes first I have just done training and customer service comes first. As I left the store the spill remained I only hope no one trips and hurts themselves on it as it was at the front of the register.
Poor responce to an unsafe situation that was easy to fix.

David Humble

my family and friends and I shop at the Woolworths Riverton store a few times a week.

on 7.3.19 I went through the checkout of an older lady, brown hair, bigger set, terminal ID W4382001.

I was not greeted and began loading my items on the conveyor belt, including my shopping bags. when the cashier saw these, she said 'I did ask if you had bags' quite rudely. i was shocked- so was the man behind me. I said 'well I didn't hear you'. nothing elsewas said. i paid for my shopping $150 odd- a normal figure for me, and began loading my bags. The man behind me proceeded to be served, and asked her "how are you" she said "good" and that was it.

honestly if your staff are going to be rude and clearly over it (it was the afternoon, maybe she was tired) then you should give them other jobs to do instead of serving customers.

I have actually gone to Coles the last two shops as I just can't continue to support rude staff.

I hope you don't lose other customers and take the time to look into it.

I look forward to your feedback

Hi

(Current rating should be - 5 ) currently I am so angry and upset I cannot put into words my disgust in your store currently, firstly you put on a promotion that pretty much makes it impossible to do I personally tried for hours to summit an order without success as my email address or card number was invalid always no matter what I did which really annoyed me as only used it not too long ago to buy a coffee machine from you card number 9344 428 869 353 .

Then ask my daughter to do it for as I can’t keep playing with it due to work and has the same trouble as me nonstop her name was Natasha Fernandez, so she then logs in under my grandson which surprise surprise works what a joke.

So she then commences to place orders for all of us keeping to the 20 items per person at a time – all of these process correctly 10 orders in total for a grand total of $596.12.
Which by the way you didn’t have a problem taking from my card straight away on Thursday 14th March.

Orders were under my grandson as only one that would work for all of us Kyle Reid.

1. 34201361 $55.23
7. 34207391 $59.20
8. 34208423 $68.40
9. 34209093 $61.00
10. 34204596 $49.00

We spent a total combined of $596.12 only received 1 order been order 2 cost of $86.35 order number 34203408 and to date still waiting for our money back or product in the total amount of $538.12 this is disgusting most of the order was for my daughter her has two very special needs autistic children which need specific food and regular times don’t handle change so she has not just been left totally broke without food as her shopping money went to you and not returned and the food was not supplied but the kids didn’t get there specific brands and she can’t afford to go get it as you have her money. If there was a limit on total orders aloud you should not have processed the orders or taken the money as nothing changed all under my grandson and his email etc. especially since you system didn’t work and we had to group up together was for 3 different families together since none of us could get through.

I want my money back ASAP or supply the orders we purchased I am disgusted and will be taken this complaint further specially since I paid for all of this on Thursday and not one cent has been returned to my account you owe me the product or $538.12 plus compensation for starving my children by taking our money preventing us from buying new groceries and not suppling our orders. Please respond ASAP as taking this to the Ombudsman plus all forms of social media to stop other people paying for products they do not receive.

Mandy

I am a current Woolworths employee, I have 2 Woolworths car insurance policies! 1 policy is up for renewal, I was very shocked to see my policy increase for the year, as I have never made a claim, my car value go down, but my policy goes up. So I call to talk about my renewal, instead of start shopping around. I wanted to stay within my company I work for! The operator "Keith" couldn't do anything except tell me to go online to the woolworths staff benefit site and go though there to get a better policy! no reduction offered, even tho I have another car policy with you with my already staff benefit applied! He told me how does he know I am a team member? anybody can say they work for us! sorry???? I said because of my staff employee benefit card, which is also applied to my other policy! Still said he couldn't do anything to better my policy and I needed to go on the site do it myself and then call them back and we can see what we can do! 2 things is very wrong with this, one as an already existing customer to be told, I have to do all the work and call them back, to stay with your company and take my money is appalling customer service! not to mention im already working for this company! 2 to not offer any discounts to keep an existing customer for the sake of any reduction, you are willing to lose $800+ a year for no reduction, is not good business sense, in fact it make zero sense to me. I a going to start shopping around, and is very disappointing to think not even a customer or employee is worth anything to this company.

I HAVE been a customer at Woolworths for many many years and use various stores HOWEVER, Merrylands, Stockland Mall has been my main store for a few years now and I used to LOVE the bakery, but in the last few months there is never the variety in fresh baked available that there used to be during the week, especially before 10am. I have on a few occasions looked in the bakery and no-one was around to ask. There used to be a Lovely Blonde Lady, Michelle was her name but I have been told she has left??
I am very very disappointed in the fact that especially sourdough bread and donuts are not available early enough. I am now travelling to Greystanes where I find it is almost always well stocked, even in the late afternoon.
thankyou for your time

I have had a Woolworth's online delivery and was missing two items I have paid for.
Date-10 March 2019
Invoice order no-34037631
Items are-Woolworth's country loaf wholegrain 850g x 2
Can I have a refund for these items please.

Joseph Niraan Alwis

Fri 8/03/2019 4:55 PM

feedback@woolworths.com.au;

membercare@woolworthsrewards.com.au

Hi

Absolutely appalled by the resolution provided by member care.

Please see below

Joseph

On 8 Mar 2019, at 4:33 pm, Joseph Niraan Alwis <jnalwis@hotmail.com> wrote:

Unfortunately I wouldn’t have spend this much at Woolworths if it wasn’t for the reward.

I feel cheated and disgusted. Well what else can I expect from a giant like Woolworths

Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Mar 2019, at 4:17 pm, "membercare@woolworthsrewards.com.au" <membercare@woolworthsrewards.com.au> wrote:

Dear Joseph,

Thank you for contacting Woolworths Rewards regarding 13,000 bonus points from your promotion.

To be eligible for the bonus points you need to activate the offer at least 2 hours before making your purchase. I can see the offer was not activated until 05/02/2019, meaning that we can only include your spends in Week 1 that were made from 05/02/19 onwards. Unfortunately the amount spent after activation in this first week totals $89.97, resulting in the first weeks spend amount not being met and therefore the promotional points have not been automatically loaded.

I understand it may be frustrating if you feel like you missed out, rest assured there will be plenty of more promotional offers to keep an eye out for!

We love sharing our rewards with our members, and in some cases they do need to be activated. This helps us get to know what offers you like, and that means we can send you more of them in future! It's also there to ensure you don't miss out on the offer.

Thank you for being our privileged member and we do appreciate your time and patience.

Need further help? Visit our Help and Support page to view our FAQs or chat with us.

Kind regards,

Brooke
Customer Service Representative
Woolworths Rewards
woolworthsrewards.com.au

Your privacy is important to us. Please view our Privacy Policy for more information.

On 6/03/2019 5:54 PM, Joseph Niraan Alwis wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

On 6 Mar 2019, at 4:25 pm, "membercare@woolworthsrewards.com.au" <membercare@woolworthsrewards.com.au> wrote:

On 4/03/2019 12:51 PM, Joseph Niraan Alwis wrote:

Hi

I have not seen a credit of 13,000 points on the promotion that ran from Monday 04/02/19 through to Sunday 03/03/19.

I have spent over $155 each week for 4 weeks.

When will I see the credit?

Thanks

Joseph

We have just finished our weekly shop and would like to complain about the service at the checkout. The operator was very slow,we waited for nearly half an hour for groceries to be put through, we could not go to another checkout as we had already unloaded them on to the checkout. The packing of the bags was very poor ,She has no customer service,or communication skills at all, very hard to understand,has a very abrupt and rude manner. Also it is not a very good look to be serving customers while you are chewing gum.
This is the first time that I have complained because normally the service is excellent.

On the 27th February at about 12.30pm my handbag was stolen in Woolworths, Menlyn branch, Pretoria, Gauteng. I immediately reported it, but they apparently could not see me on their security cameras which \i found very odd, because I was moving around in the store for sometime!
I lost my purse, cash, car keys, house keys, cell phone, reading glasses, bank cards and all store cards. After being told they could not see me on cameras I immediately went to customers services to report and stop my Woolworths card. In my purse was a gift card for R549.00 for goods I returned on the 18th of February. I still had the refund slip for the R549.00 at home, and later I went back with it to customer service. They took the slip into an office to phone the gift department so they could cancel it, and issue me with a new gift card. I left phone numbers with them, but since I have been back there several times, only to be told they are still investigating it! My Son-in-Law also sent an email to the CEO of Woolworths, but to date has had no reply. I am a pensioner of 82 years old and found the experience extremely stressful.

I trust you will be able to be helpful in the matter

Yours sincerely

Annette Sophia Kennedy

I have been buying from Woolworths Broadacres meat and on a few occasions it has come back smelling badly. Just after the load shedding. I took the one steak back and they replaced it, Then the next time we bought duck legs and that came back smelling. I did not even bother to take it back I threw it away. Now today I went to Woolworths Dainfern and ordered Granola yogurt berry breakfast. Not sure of the name.- I think Acadia. It was so hard the raisins and the currents, it was like eating hard candy, I could have broken my teeth on it. I called the manageress and she agreed with me.

Woolworths always used to be the best store, but now it has completely lost its touch.

I was very disappointed.

Kind regards

Lynette Bernstein

Woolworths Riverton Store Perth 5 March 15:16pm
Cadbury Turkish Delight bars advertised at half price for $1.00. I purchased 8.
At home I checked my docket. I was changed $16.00
Upon return to the store, the manager explained the discount sign had not been removed. Sale had finished a week ago on the 26/2/19.
No Apology until I asked for one and then it was a feeble "sorry" that was dripping with sarcasm.
She gave a refund of $7 on my card and a two dollar coin.

Very stressful and a huge time waster driving back and forth to shop, parking, walking, waiting, waiting, waiting while manager worked on a check out.

Not worth my time! Guess it works for Woolies.... False advertising and quite unrepentant.

Customer service very very bad change wrong money did not say sorry my daughter buy a bead with $3.40 she give $10.40 need change $7 but the cashier only give $6.00 ,she going to ask the right money back but the cashier unhappy to give back $1 more but did not say sorry with my daughter I very angry giong in ask ,why you do wrong did not say sorry with my daughter and you do not happy to give back the change

On Sunday, 3.3.19 I shopped at the Woolworths Revesby NSW store and spent $364.89. The cashier gave me 6 Disney tiles for this. I reminded her that it was a 2 for 1 weekend so she called her supervisor who informed me in a not so nice way that "don't be silly, this only started this week and we would not be doing that" (meaning 2 for 1 tiles) I asked her to look it up but she walked away. I found this a bit embarrassing as there were lots of shoppers around. I then left and went home and then I rang the store. They informed me I would have to go down there again and take my receipt with me so they could check it - no problem - went down explained again at the desk and they gave me a few more tiles. When I got home I counted the tiles and I was still short - only a couple but that is not my point. I was not about to go down again it would have cost me more in petrol.
May I suggest that next time you have a promotion like this you make a point of asking ALL supervisors to inform ALL cashiers and staff what is going on because this certainly did not happen at Revesby store. I would attach a copy of my docket but I do not know how to.
Store 1402 - POS 007 Trans 6342 12.55 3/3/19 Term ID: W1402007
regards
Carolyn Walker
66 Whittle Ave
Milperra 2214
nannacarol05@gmail.com

Mandy

I bought the mango 100% fruit juice blend today and it tastes nothing like a mango fruit juice that I'm used to. its so sour it felt like I was drinking the mango pineapple fruit juice blend. and because I know the difference between the two, I think this is mango pineapple fruit juice packaged in mango fruit juice.

Good morning, at 8 50 on the 26th of the 2nd 19 a staff member who identified himself as Edward was speeding through the undercover parking area and came to an abrupt stop after screeching his tires near the zebra crossing at the first zebra crossing I thought the man was literally going to run me over, as he got out on the second zebra crossing I told him there is a speed limit in the car park as and he then said to me whos having a bad morning. I replied that he should stick to the speed limit has was in uniform and worked in the complex. I told him I would be reporting him then he said close to my face that I should go ahead he didn't care as his wife was the manager. We were now in front of the customer service desk when he said what country are you from as I'm an immigrant I found this to be highly racist. I then accused him of making racist comments and this had nothing to do with the situation. he was at this stage calling out ineligible comments over his shoulder as he was rushing off the lady at the counter at the time witnessed this and was shaking her head at him, I asked her if this is how the staff behaved at their store. I am a person of sound character and have worked with woolies in the past in my charity work. I am sure the cameras will also confirm the events. I will also report this to the management of the village center and hope that this behavior is not tolerated by Woolies. Regards Katrina Proctor My email is katrinaproctor@gmail.com

Good day,

I bought Tropical fruits on the 22.02.19 and the strawberries in there had mould growth in before reaching expiry date.

Hi
I would like to raise some issue when I returned the incomplete set in Wooloworths Westfiled Belconnen the staff in charge in Customer Enquiries told me to just get a new set as replacement. To make sure that the box has the complete hair coloring set, I have to open the box and double check before grabbing it. An old guy customer was watching me doing this and call my attention and ask why I am opening the box. I said that I have to check the box to make sure it is complete as I have bought incomplete set previously and he suddenly said that I am a "BULLSHIT". It hurt my feelings and it is really upsetting because of this incident. I think the one that should be getting the replacement for me is one of the woollies staff and not the customer to avoid this kind of incident. And also make sure that any boxed items are complete set before you sell it.

I have just thrown out my ladyfingers bananas even though they looked beautiful and ripe they were hard and not ripe, why do all the Bananas I buy from Woolworths end up tasting like green bananas that only look ripe? 0416 988 894 is my phone number if you want to ask more questions.

I have been shopping here for 4 months since I moved to Croydon and I have never experienced such poor customer experience, lack of stock and the dirtiest store I have ever shopped in. This store seems to be run by incompetent staff who literally dont give a crap about any standards. I would like to take this further to an external body and ensure your store is audited against standards you should be complying with. To provide more detail in relation to what I have experienced I have outlined some examples below:
- deli staff not using gloves or tying their hair up
- not enough lanes open even during peak times
- dirty scales at the checkouts so you cant even weigh your fruit and vegetable in fear of some horrid disease
- empty shelves all the time, especially bread and milk and these are staple foods.
- We dont want to see just your name brand on the shelves, all the healthy foods have been deleted and you have left all the processed Woolworth brands that are absolutely junk
- you have deleted diced beef, jamie oliver chick tumeric soup to be exact and lots of other brand name foods and have basically monopolised the shelves with your own products
- the staff at the service desk are rude and stand around and do nothing even during peak hours
- Sunday closing shuts at 10pm which makes sense to lock the front door at 8.30pm. You leave the back entrance open only when most cars are parked at the other end of the store
- the store is absolutely filthy
- your fruit and veg are not fresh, are they even Australian grown?
- food on shelves are out of date

I usually wouldn't care and I would go elsewhere however this is my local and I would prefer you lift your game like the other woolies I have seen. I would also like the external complaints body and any other external complaint forum where I can have this heard. Im not sure who is running that store but its definitely not someone who cares about their shoppers.

I look forward to your reply.
Silvana

Looked forward to the free Mil Lel cheese samples this week, however, the three Woolworths stores which I visited did not have any of the products advertised.

I would like to make a complaint about your attendant at Woolworths Petrol Brown Plains. I was there to fill my car up tonight 21/02/19 about 6.30pm. I got out of the car with my 8 year old grandson and went to the pump. I put the pump in my car and realised the preset amount was not working so I asked my grandson to hold the pump while I figured out what was wrong with it. Your attendant came outside and started screaming at me saying he cannot fill up. I said to her I know he’s not filling the car he’s just holding it for me. She kept yelling a me even though I said three times, he’s not filling up. The pump was not working. While I accept her right to inform me that my grandson is too young to fill up, what I will not accept is her abuse and her continuous screaming at me. It was way out of line. I am a customer and I will not be spoken to like a dog. She was aggressive and her yelling at me across the station is unacceptable. My grandson was upset by her aggression. There are more polite ways to speak to a customer. In my opinion she had no understanding of customer service and manners.

I did a survey for Woolworths for which I was promised a voucher in Feb 2018, have been sending e-mail to customer service they are of no assistance.

Approximately one month ago I purchased a Woolworths Cheese Cake, just a few days later I suffered an attach of diverticulitis, I was treated for that condition. About 10 days later I again purchased another Woolworths Cheese Cake & suffered the same fate, unfortunately with more severe symptoms, unfortunately the items purchased contained peanuts which I am allergic to. My complaint is that the labelling on this item is not legible, I was obliged to use a magnifying glass to read the label.
I am disappointed that your company engage in the practice of selling items with labels that are not legible, the company's duty of care towards customers is quite questionable.

To who it may concern,

Ref: car insurance claim no 911424

I had a minor car accident early this year & what should have been relatively easy lodging a claim to repair my car has caused me just so much stress & major upsets. I went to a repairer & they quoted $1,402 & sent it to you but I got the "we never received it", I then have sent it 15 times & it's the same story. I feel so let down & on the brink of a breakdown & therefore are withdrawing my claim with naturally a lot of hurt & anger, the bottom line is it's just too hard & not worth it if it effects my health & well being. You must work out a better system & much clearer email address to forward quotes as I truly do not want another person to go through what I have, it's been a very bad joke & has really taken it's toll on my health.

I am not going to report you to consumer affairs & do not wish to speak to anyone from your company, I just want to try & forget about the entire mess but strongly feel I am entitled to some form of compensation, whether it is a gift voucher ? I don't know. I will leave it in your hands but truly expect nothing.

Yours sincerely from an extremely disappointed & disallusioned long term 'Woolworths customer. Carolyn Jones

On 13th Feb, I bought a punnet (250gm) of Imported Strawberries at Woolworths Eastate for R44.99 and they have no juice and are sour and unpleasant. Sell by date is 16th Feb.
Please arrange replacement or credit.

Good day I bought Posh Pets Sachet of dog food today and noticed at home that the best before for this sachet was in October 2018 already

This is really disappointing for me from Woolworths, we do all we can to prevent our dogs from getting sick at all, didn't expected this from Woolworths

Charlotte

My post paid mobile (NOT! prepaid) is not allowing me to make a call with a voice message telling me that there are insufficient funds to make this call please recharge you account bla bla bla....
I have never ever missed a payment and i am unable to contact some one to sort it out when i very much need to use my phone. I have tried to call support using another phone only to find that this area is closed and won't be open till 09:00am. I have also tried online chat only to have chat repeatedly closed.

This is an extremely inconvenient system error this morning!

I have recently reported tower error/fault as well which is also another ongoing inconvenient error!

Having to type this instead of being able to utilise the very unit that is designed to talk to some this pains me as well!

Ricky

I buy a raffle ticket and then every time I enter the store I'm asked to buy again so to avoid this I will shop elsewere

On 10 February, 2019 I purchased a 400 gram tub of Potato Salad (at a cost of $4.50) from the Woolworths Store at Allison Crescent, Menai.

The majority of the potato within potato salad was near uncooked/raw and uneatable.

We had a gathering to celebrate my partners birthday, and everyone complained that the potato in the salad was hard and uncooked.

I have attached a copy of the receipt.

Hi

This is the second time I've submitted this complaint about poor customer service. As yet I've received no verification of receipt of my complaint via the above email address.

The complaint submitted was in regard to an incident which occurred on 9th Saturday at 3:30 pm. The shop in question was Woolworths, Ocean Keys in Perth. As I said in the previous email I was rudely affronted by one of the packers, a female ,middle aged , brunette who admonished me for replacing food containers on the wrong shelf. consequently I had a not very enjoyable shopping experience as I was astounded at her rudeness. I assume and hope it was not racially motivated on account she had heard our accents just prior before putting me down. I've been a loyal Woollies customers for many years and now it makes me rethink my position.

I really do like shopping at this particular store and hope I to continue

Could you please acknowledge my email.

Gary Smith
24 Paymaster Way
Alkimos

Recently purchased Woolworths essentials smoked oysters in vegetable oil 100 g and crunched on a large portion of oyster shell. Extremely unhappy.

My complaint is with the trolley collectors, they are rude and disrespectful.
Placing my 2 yr old granddaughter in the trolley, apparently taking to long for him. He jammed the trolleys through the door, which then trapped both of us against the window amongst all the other trolleys until he moved the ones blocking the door.
I totally understand he has to deal with cars and trucks and pedestrians and some people are just very unhelpful and rude. I am not one of those people and he make me feel quite angry and disgusted in his behaviour.
I am not one to complain but this man left a very sour strike against your otherwise great supermarket.

My complaint is about an on going insurance car claim no. 911424, I just want my car fixed with is my right & I've
just about given up trying ! so very hard when it shouldn't be, impossible to get answers & correct email addresses
via phone & no-one replies to my emails except when you wanted me to pay my $800 excess which
I promptly did. I have a quote for repairs but just so hard to know where to send it & after waiting 30 minutes on
phone on 7/2/19 I was given the incorrect email address. Just so frustrated & will definitely be changing insurer's.
The service I have received deserves zero stars. Extremely disappointed & really don't think I will ever get repairs to my car & close to paying the $1,500 myself, out of my own pocket as just not worth the stress dealing with your employee's that really don't care.

Sharp Plast piece on the neck of a Woolworths 600ml spring water bottle
Very sharp and hard

Photos attached

BBD 19/01/2021

Hi
I've been a loyal Woollies customer for the last 10 years and in particular I shop often at the Ocean Keys branch despite living in Alkimos. I occasionally shop at the Butler branch. The reason I chose Woollies as my preferred grocery store as that the staff have always been very courteous and helpful, probably on par with Bunnings.

However, yesterday afternoon, 9/02/19, at about 3:30 in aisle 9, all that changed. I was behind my schedule and in a hurry. My wife had added disposable plastic food containers to our trolley. After a brief discussion we decided we had enough of these containers at home and did not need more. I proceeded to place them on the adjacent shelf,(not from where I had collected them from). I was then confronted by an Woolworths employee( a middle aged, brunette Caucasian woman) who was clearly having a frustrating afternoon and admonished me for not placing them back from where I picked them from. I was taken aback and did not enjoy the rest of my shopping. Consequently I will no be reconsidering shopping at Woolies and may use other grocery stores.

I will, also be extremely disappointed if this was racially motivated and hope that this not the case. Whilst no direct racially discriminating words where used, the employee clearly heard our accents during our discussion.

Kind Regards

Gary Smith (0413774822)

24 Paymaster Way

Alkimos

On 28th January 2019 I bought double pack Lean Mince (R99.99) at Woolies Soneike. Used the first one on Wednesday evening only to realised that there was something wrong with it. Didn't smell but the taste was different. Took the other one back to Somerset Mall (this is where I usually do most of my shopping) and was told by the Food Manager (unable to get the name) with an attitude that he finds it very strange. I kept my cool and just asked him what he suggest I do. made no contact with the cashier and told me "yes".

As a loyal customer of Woolworths I really felt disappointed in the way I was treated. This is not the first time it happened. I had a similar experience at another branch a while back.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my query.

Denise February

On January 10, 2019, @ 12:23 pm, I paid $6.49 on assisted checkout using my NAB Visa credit card. Took a bus home, and when I reached Castle Towers and needed to buy something, can't find my credit card, went home and did ring NAB right away. While talking with a guy he cancelled the card right away, was told, same store, purchased of $79.65 was made at 12:30 pm, a gap to 7 minutes..

When I reach home, did ring Woolworth Town Hall in the city, I was told someone will get back to me. After @15 minutes someone called me saying I left my card in the machine and can come back to the store to get it. When I asked how come someone used it, as if maybe, a voice of an Indian girl had a panicked attack. She talked so fast, addressing me darling, telling me not to worry because it will be reversed, because it is money, did not mention that matters will be reported to the store manager and will look into it. Left my card accidentally.

Opportunity occurred, chance to take advantage to obtain goods and pay using/tapping the card that belong to others. It is FRAUD, and it is a criminal offence to act like that.

Received a text from NAB yesterday, Thursday, 31/01/2019, transaction has been reversed.

I was thinking to report matters to police or Current Affair because big or small amount is the same offence. Please check cctv, and verify the footage of that person, between 12:23 - 12:30 pm, Jan, 10, 2019.

Awaiting reply and sorry for the inconvenience that might caused you. I loved shopping in Woolies, trusted and nice staff especially Metro in West Pennant Hills

Victoria Bayad

I've lived in my suburb for 2 years, we have 2 woolworths stores. I throw out over half of my fruit everyday I buy it.
My baby has special dietary requirements and his fibre needs to come from fruit. Everyday i buy strawberries, blueberries, grapes and raspberries or blackberries.
I do not get more that 3 or 4 strawberries out of a packet, daily they are rotten, theimported grapesin winter from America arebetter quality than australian. Blueberries lucky to get 6 out of a packet. Its all rotten when i get home, doesnt last a day.
And their meat, wow, thats really bad, boxes and boxes of pre packaged rubbish, 3times i have been sold off chicken mince, yesterday i took back beef mince, its become to expensive for me to shop there, i cant throw all my food in the bin everyday.
Yesterday I decided I'd take the meat and fruit back, i had a receipt on my phone for the fruit and they had the other order as it was a click and collect. Person atthe front desk got someone, he said i wouldnt get a refund with a receipt so i began arguing he said i wouldnt get anything, then he got the manager who refused to comme over and deal with it and stood metres away talking to 2 staff member, sent the youngest virl over to tell me we can only give you store credit, i said i paid with money and i want money back. Apparently the computer records and the book i signed when picking up my groceries isnt enough to prove I paid. Ive already had to stop shopping at this store once before because the staff were so rudeand refused to serve people at the cigarette counter, and when they finally did serve you they were so rude you couldnt ask them to bend down to even get smokes out of the draw..
I lived in a rich costal town before moving to Newcomb Vic. Newcomb is a poor suburb with a lot of battlers and government housing, low income earners. I noticed moving here the difference in the quality of the produce, I am convinced all the bad old food gets sent here, i usedto shop once a week before moving here, now its daily because of the bad quality of produce. Im 100% convinced Newcomb people get sent the garbage.
Also they refuse to put air conditioning in the store, been that way for 7 + years.. its really bad and i am contacting the council in regards to the rotten food. I picked up my order Friday last week, it wasnear 40 degrees, my trolley of food was sitting waiting cor me, how long wasit sitting in the heat with no air con? Week before went to get my order, got home hadto go back because they forgot half of it. I could let 1 or 2 things slide but this is ridiculous. Allthe elderly people living here are being sold rotten fruit n vegetables.
I will never ever buy another thing ever from there, coles online here I come. Woolworths you left me no choices, you stealing from your customers.

Hi
I am writing on behalf of many neighbours on Peel St Tuncurry, I am at 20 Peel St Tuncurry.
They have spoken with staff with no result.
1. The grounds now are very untidy & not kept clean.
2. Sometimes various Derelicts abusing & hanging around front doors & grounds. (not sure what can be done here?)
3. The guy who blows the leafs on Peel St (photo attached), blows out onto the road, & with the N/East Winds, these leafs end up all over our front yards. He only needs to use a Vacuum instead of a blower, a neighour spoke with him, & no results.
4. I have had a Semi Trailer, drop off his trailer? Across from Loading Dock in front of my driveway, blocking any emergency egress. Very very dangerous & poor commitment by Driver & staff not realizing the emergency danger if a situation occurred.

We rarely & do not make complaints, but this now has caused an upset with many of the older neighbours in this street.
Appreciate a response & actions.

Rod Tonkins
20 Peel St
Tuncurry NSW
Mob: 0438466172
Director
Valentine Controls & Services Pty Ltd

Tonight I purchased ice cream from your Lake Munmorah store at 18.49pm. Most of the ice cream in this section was in a thawing state, some were liquid. I let the lady at the self service know that there appears to be a temperature problem that has not just happened. This should be monitored regularly though out the day and never be left in this state for customers to purchase. Obviously a fridge break down that hasn’t been dealt with in the correct manner. I hope that the ice cream is not refrozen for resale.

I live in Montana area in Pretoria... near my business, however to shop at your store at Zambezi Junction , which is so sub standard to Woolworths brand... and the management are so arrogant. This store has had a sign up for +_ 2 weeks in the area where chickens are riadted stating that due to a technical problem , it will be closed for a few hours..I adked manager to put a sign up which is more teuthful & he said no he cant .. so i adked would he rather bullshit people , which he took exception to... i did jot swear at him but yeah, rather not put sign up at all than to have a sign up which we have seen fir padt 2 weeks so it cant be “for a few hours”

I have no complaint about staff, but am extremely disappointed with quality control.
On Friday 26th January, Australia Day, I bought flowers from Woolworths Kingsway. To be specific, dahlias at $10 for three blooms and Singapore orchids at $10 for five sprigs
When I went to arrange them, at the most half an hour after being bought, the dahlias lost at least half of their petals when they were released from the plastic sleeve. The Singapore orchids only lost a few of the lesser blooms,
The NEXT day the dahlias had wilted and were significantly browner and in not good shape.
Today,Monday 28th Jan, the orchids are dropping a large amount of blooms.
This may not seem like a big deal however, as I am on a restricted budget,$20 for flowers that don't last is seriously NOT acceptable.

Jennifer Sibley

I was unable to find stock on the shelves at two Woolworths stores - Greenstone Mall and Green Valley. I went on Saturday at 10h30 and Sunday at 13h00, there was no low fat drinking yoghurt, 6 pack low fat strawberry joyhurt, red apples and Lite Hummus.Surelt these stores shoudl not run out of stock knowing full well that this is the peak period.... it so frustrating!!!!

I am writing for clarification of when a refund and no charge for an item is applied.
Today I purchased at 3364 Bellarine Highway ,Newcomb some items which included a packet of Beef Stir Fry 500 g .at $9 .Usually I check receipts in the car but the car was far too hot today and I was unpacking the items as they were being processed so I did not check the computer screen.At home when I checked the receipt I found I had been charged for 2 packets of Stir Fry @ $18 instead of one packet at $9.Very occasionally I have purchased something which may have been officially reduced by about $1 but have been charged the full price but I have not bothered to return for a correction as the amount has been so little and I was prepared to pay the normal price.
This time however I was double charged and I drove back to the supermarket a little annoyed because of the return journey.I was refunded the overcharge of $9 as it was said to be a scanning error.However I understood the product should have been given to me free.Could you please clarify this proceedure for me as I was the person inconvenienced by making a return journey to rectify the scanning error and have been a long time customer of Woolworths.Surely I am not at fault for scanning errors.
I await your reply in anticipation.
Signed
Iris Owen
irisow@icloud.com

Shopped at your Woolworths Warriewood store, was served by a girls called Charlotte, she is extremely rude, it’s not the first time I have been served by her.
All the other girls are extremely nice bar this one. I do not like to use the self checkout as I feel I am taking someone’s job away but if need be I may have to start using them.

Dear Woolworths
I buy roses on a weekly basis as I believe that every home and office should have flowers.
Yesterday however I went and bought roses from Woolworths in Palmyra and not even 24hrs later and my roses look half dead.
Now this is really not the norm, especially being a very cool day and it is sooo appauling.
Please can you rectify this.
Jana

I shopped at Woolworths Upper Burnie in Tasmania, and went thru a register and the staff member's name was Madison.
No greeting, no smile, no farewell. Sour faced and she was also rude to another staff member at your store. How do you employ staff like this.
Get rid of her. She is hopeless.
I have gone thru her register in the past and i see she is the same at all times.
Needless to say disappointed but with not enough manned registers available i had no choice but to go thru her, very rude !

Woolworths Campus Square - Ladies under wear - bra division - There is a huge sign stating that a trained staff member will assist.

December I was told that the lady was on leave. I went again yesterday and was informed that non of the staff is trained to assist. I asked for a tape measure and w
I Was told that they do not offer the service at all.

Shocking as I had wasted petrol to go there. I chose this branch as I thought that there would be more privacy .

SO MUC H FOR THE BRAND. THIS IS MIS ADVERTISING ..SHOCKING

Hi there,
I was shopping at Woolworths store.
You have advertised the 1.2kg weetbix at everyday low price $4 on a big sign in the cerl isle, but today it scanned up at $5. I was using self service and mentioned it to the lady working there. She wouldn't do anything about it, even when i mentioned about the massive isle sign, she just said all the prices that scan up correctly.
If thats correct you probably should take the sign down since it's false adverising.

Thanks

Hi
I have a really bad experience in customer service on the 19/01 at woolworth Springvale.
When i came to the front desk, I was given a distaseful facial gesture by One of the customer service name Jessica, she was helping another customer and she told me to wait and will get back to me after she finished helping the customer, i said ok. but afrer awhile i have waited at the front desk. when she was finished helping the first customer, she came toward the front desk with her body facing me, but her face kept away and avoided to eye contact, as though i am nonexistence and then turned and proceeded to serve another customer that was there after me at the register 6. i still waited for her to serve me but after a while but i felt small waiting there deliberately neglected, i decided to line up at register 6, as it was soon my turn, she came out of the front desk, and as she was about to leave the area, i confronted her as to why she neglected me in a degrading form, she then said to me that she will get masood to serve me, so i went back to the front desk, i was not served, so when i saw jessica again, i directly looked her in her eyes and using body language got her attention and told her to serve me. by then i was very stressed by the treatment and had to go out for a walk before coming back to make a complain. her way of degrading was very distasteful and uncalled for.

My name is Aaron Mirshahi, My number is 0451 089 140
Kindly contact me via my number about this issue as it caused a great deal of emotional stress and effected my day in an unpleasant way.
thank you.

My local Woolworths supermarket at St Clair has recently undergone a makeover which I believe is a standard design for all of your stores. The net result of this refurbishment for the customer has been one of confusion, frustration and anger.
The dropping of certain product lines while understandable in the competitive world is disappointing as many appear to have been local product.
The main concern from my perspective and many of the other customers is the ridiculous product placement.
Comments from other shoppers are less than complimentary when discussing the designers of the store layout

Once again I understand that product placement is something of an art-form for the savvy marketers but wandering up and down looking for a specific product is not an enjoyable shopping experience especially after a long day at work.

Out of pure frustration I am now not looking any further and moving my business slowly to another supermarket and I do not think I am the only one.
A few examples, breakfast and deserts were always together, drinks are split over a number of aisles; finding a particular dairy product is pot luck and my personal favorite placement of “Back to School” products in the drink and confectionery aisle, which is quite a instance from the stationary displays.
I sense a lot of frustration and I respectfully suggest that you have a closer look at the way this is impacting on your customer base before you start losing big time.
regards Geoff

I was at your West Street Woolies store on the 15/01/2019 , I made a total purchase of 488.85. I bought LF CHOC pack of 4 milkshake on promotion .When I got home my son had opened it and it was horribly spoilt. I also tasted . My concern is that this is not the first experience I had .
I purchased the chicken steaklets last week also on promotion and that was sour . I purchase food items regularly at woolworths and im concerned as it seems like stuff that go on promo seem to have a defect.

Unfortunately I mislaid the till slip from last week items , but I do have the tillslip fot the pack of milkshakes .
I have been a customer with woolworths for years and I am very concerned now about the quality of goods sold.

I am a regular client at Woolworths Rondebosch, I love all the staff at the tills even the floor staff, but the problem I have is your Management, especially the Lady, she does not greet at all, not helpful either. it never was be like that before, you hardly see them on the floor.

Secondly , you never find what YOU LOOKING FOR, LIKE TODAY I WAS LOOKING FOR 6PACK HOTDOG ROLLS AND KEBABS, no stock
it is Friday and the weekend.

Very disappointing.

Have feedback for Woolworths?