Woolworths Customer Service

Contact Woolworths Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-638-434

If you are a Woolworth's customer with a complaint, use our free feedback form and let us know what happened. Another great way to reach the company is by sending a quick email to customer service, using the address feedback@woolworths.com.au or shoponline@woolworths.com.au.

Woolworth's does have a customer support number and contact info section under the FAQ and help website, but it is difficult to find. You will have to look on the left hand side of the page to see the link to the contact phone numbers. If you do want to call the Woolworth's customer service hotline to report a problem, the phone number is 1800 000 610 and the best time to reach them is Monday-Friday 6am-12am. It seems like rather odd hours for a customer hotline, but you might still give it a try.

Woolworth's has a fairly active Facebook page if you would like to post a complaint there, but they are not yet active on other social media accounts like Twitter. Like any social media post, make sure your feedback is honest and detailed. Some customers choose to write a letter to the Woolworth's corporate mailing address at GPO box 4535, Sydney 2001. The Woolworth's CEO is Grant O’Brien.

Woolworths Contact Information

• Woolworths headquarters address

• GPO box 4535
    • Sydney
    • 2001

1-800-638-434

Browse reviews of other Supermarkets

Top Woolworths Complaints

I lost my card about 2 months ago. I went inside a store to apply for a new card. Since then I still don't have a card or get any feedback from nobody. In this case I want this account to be closed ASAP????? Hopefully someone will respond to this ??????

My family and i shop at you"re Morayshire store in Morayfield Queensland.Yesterday 15/06/2019 we were again held up at you're self service check out.Again, as has happened before your self service check out was not working.I guess what made it worse was the attitude of you're young lady who was meant to be assisting but seemed to blame me for the faulty self service check out.I don't think I was the only one as other people seemed to be experiencing the same problem, unsure if the young lady was also not very courteous to them? ,,Hoping this leads you to do something about you"re unreliable equipment, so I can again resume shopping at Woolworths.Just also would like to say that the lady that is normally on the self service check out is extremely helpful and courteous.

I can't believe that the Green stone branch is always low on stock when a person complain they say that it is head office. Woolworths quality is not the same any more they do nothing about it
I Never ever see any white people employed at Woolworths but they want the money of the white people we should all boycott them

I have just returned some corned silverside to Woolworths unanderrato get a refund.The use by date 15/7/19. It was awful. It didn't cut like silverside usually does. Was tough. I had cooked lovely vegetables and was really looking forward to dinner and was so disappointed I got in my car and returned it immediately. The staff were very apologetic and I said I wanted the meat dept to know. I really am not happy with the quality of meat generally and wish woolworths to know.
I am a daily customer as I live very nearby.

Today at approximately 3pm I went into my local woolworths store to buy some groceries.

After I had done my shopping I went to the self service counter and started using the first
register which was a card only machine, as I was using the register the woman (tall, blonde
with pimples on her face) stood over me in a threatening manner while I was scanning my groceries.

When I went to use my atm card to pay for my shopping she stood even closer, so close
that I had to ask the woman in the cigarette shop (Mandy) to tell her to please step back
as I did not want her to see my pin number to which Mandy replied that “No I won’t
do that as it was the womans job to stand there”.

This isn’t the first time I have had some sort of drama from this woman, if she just did her
job I would have been fine with it, but she was so aggressive she even said to me “You’re
the woman that got me Into trouble the last time and if you don’t like it then go through one
of the other registers”.

I have had enough drama for the last few months to last me a life time, I do not need any more,
So if u could please rectify this situation and maybe tell the woman to leave her personal dislikes and
aggression outside of the work place as it is very unprofessional of her.

Thankyou for your attention to this matter.

While shopping at my local woolworths shoreline Tasmania I was using the self service checkout. I am a frequent customer and know that this service has recently changed and is a bit slow and temperamental. However when there was a problem I looked around for your customer service staff member. This was a busy saturday morning. The staff member Sarah was chatting to another staff member. So I waited and waited until I had to say excuse me. Well she was obviously not happy that i had interrupted her conversation. And promptly informed me that the error was of my own doing. Ok no problem. Then it happened again. I turn around for Sarah who is once again talking to the staff member. I ask her if this time it is my fault and she says yes it is as I have jiggled the bags. I ask her for her name as I tell her that I dont think her customer service is very good. She is very insolent when telling me her name. Very rude person. I at this stage I am very angry. I did speak to a gentleman at the service desk about her. When I was leaving I noticed she was at the same checkout helping someone else. So just maybe that particular checkout is not working properly today and it is not the fault of the customer. I shop at this woolworths frequently and have always found other staff to be courteous. I was at the shoreline saturday 15/6/19 at approx 12.15.

I purchased the Mongolian lamb strips . The flavours were lovely & the meat was very tender BUT the pieces weren't strips & very inconsistent in there size. Some really long pieces & then very small & also large pieces . I used scissors to cut some pieces . Presentation didn't look like the photo on the back of the Woolworths magazine where it shows similar sized pieces.

COOMA

For some time Cooma has been undergoing a "Re vamp" including the carpark. For approximately 4 weeks the carpark has had next to no lighting and in the last week NO lights at all. Cooma is dark by 5.30pm at this time of the year and the car park is very dangerous as to falls etc and also crime. A few weeks ago I managed to speak to the Assistant Manager who assured me that the re furbishments including car park would be completed by 20 May 2019. It's now 12 June and still in darkness. As a local, shopping every day, I knew were to park, but now in the dark parking spots are hard to define.

I find it very incompetent from a project management perspective that the last improvement would be one impacting on safety to customers.

As to the asphalting of the car park no signage was provided at any entrance as to thoroughfares. EG went there one lunch time and could enter carpark as normal but not able to access shop, stopped by a contractor, and then told to go back out the way I came in.

Very Unorganised and no logic.

AS to Self service LOL.
Many Cooma locals do huge shops fortnightly/monthly due to distances/farm commitments as if they will use self service. I have used Self service and every time had to ask for assistance. When will customers be offered a discount for serving themselves.

On a positive note the BWS improvements are fantastic with more refrigerated wines and beers.

I went to Woolworths Wonderboom/Lavender Branch 6 times in the last 3 weeks. There was no Full Cream Long Life Milk in stock.
The lady /head at the cashiers took my name and telephone nr in there book done and she promise to phone me the moment it arrives. The milk was on special for R64.99 box on 6 one liteers. She also said this is not my or her fault and if the milk arrives after the special is over i will be able this still at the special price. The special was over on Sunday the 09/06 and the milk arrives on the 11/06.

I phoned there myself and speak to Eugene Ntuli {manager food section}}and ask him to look my name is in there book and i will come and buy my milk on the order.
He said i can not have this on the special price.

So actually this details was taken down in there book {names and telephone numbers} just to keep the clients quiet and they do not what they promise to do. This is very bad for Woolworth make promises to the client and not keep with there promises.
i need Woolworth to contact me and confirm this is the correct procedure to deal with there clients.
E Fourie - 072 868 2772

Some time back I purchased a Select Automatic Air Freshener Diffuser & Refill which has worked quite well for some months.
Recently it stopped working. i tried replacing the batteries but it still didn't work.
I returned it to my local Woolworths store at Forest Lake and explained the situation.
A female staff member told me that was about the normal life span and gingerly agree to replace the product.
Now I find that the brand new replacement also doesn't work.
It hasn't even been a week.
After my last experience I am reluctant to return with it.
Am I now stuck with this defective product and out of pocket?

I went into Woolworths Brooklyn to hand in a pair of slippers I bought on Saturday which were too small. I only managed to go on Tuesday to change the slippers. The lady at the exchange counter was insisting that I wore the slippers and I told I had not. She was challenging me with her eyes and I said to her I had not worn the slippers but i agreed witb her that the sole looked as it was worn. I probably should have checked the sole of the slipoet before buying it. She kept in challenging me with her look until her colleague said something to her language. The look this lady gave me made me feel like a lier and a thief. As you can see I'm a frequent customer and a reliable one when it comes to paying my account. This incident is giving me second thoughts on whether to close my account with Woolworths. To be treated in this way is not pleasant

Bought a shoes two days ago, returned it as it was hurting me.. Customer service refused to take the shoe back after two days. Highly annoyed

I was unable to find a single worker in the store to help with a query...the 2 staff members in the store were on a checkout and the self service area and too busy to interrupt altho i did try. The product I sought had an empty box on the shelf. I was disappointed to have to go elsewhere but I won't waste my time in woolies again.
T Tribes

I went in the Kalamunda store this afternoon to recycle my plastics. There was no bag in the bin so I asked for one. I was told I needed to purchase a 15c bag even though they failed to provide one.
After this I wanted to get some fresh fruit and veg. Disgusting quality to say they are the fresh food people.

My 82 year old mum bought a kilo of
Woolard fugi apples this morning (10/6/19) at the main Woolies shop in our town Geraldton-WA and cut them open when she got home. This is what was on the inside of a perfect on the outside apple.

I have had 2 major disappointments in Bundaberg Stockland recently, Bought 2 whole fish (they were marked down) and got home to cook them and soon as they were out of the bag it was obvious from the disgusting smell they were rotting!!! I live out of town so it wasn't worth driving back for refund, I would have been embarrassed walking into a store with rotten fish.
Next was Woolworths own Cheesecake, I have been caught twice with this, the base of the cheesecake is not set at all, it was nothing but crumbs and the entire cheesecake fell apart. I had guests that night and it was again very embarrassing. I prefer Woolworths to Coles but Coles hasn't disappointed me as much as Woolies has.

Yesterday at 5.50pm at the Katoomba store my wife needed assistance at the self service register. Normally we do not use the self service cashier. When requested service 3 times the assistant present huffed and puffed as if we requested her to pay for the goods. I wish to remind Woolworths that such employees, regardless of the reasons for their behaviour, bring discredit to Woolworths. I also wish to indicate that there are alternatives to shopping at your store.

On going through self service today I was being harassed by staff member on what I had scanned and she would not give me a chance to get to my items with her constant interference this happens from her every time I go through self service the sign say we are here to HELP not over ride what Iam do I will no longer be shopping at that store

Hi
I got boots for mothersday gift and i wored it for a day but it hurt my foot and wanted to exchange it for another or other boots but the store in vangate woolies did not want to exchange so now what do i as a penssioner do with boots that cost R899.00 ii just need a more comfortable boot to wear please advise
Latiefa Parker

When will Woolworths admit to killing my mother in 1986 at your Mayfield store I have tryed to talk to somebody about this with no reply I have had enough of this company ignoring me my next step is a current affair

I would like to know why you have discontined TURKEY and LAMB from DINE Saucy Morsels varieties. Thats is my cat favourite meal. Not happy. Do you have any explanation?

I have purchased your gourmet tomatoes every week ,they are normally lovely but the past month I have discarded 3 of my purchases due to the fact that tomatoes are inedible ,
They were woody inside and even cooking them didn’t make them edible ,they are very expensive at the moment ,please pass this on to your buyer ,I shop at Warner and Eaton’s hill stores ,I will be returning the ones I purchased yesterday to the store also

Very poor product quality of chestnuts.

Today I went into shop at this store and get a few things. Earlier that day I had purchased a water from the store and I had the receipt in my bag. I had eaten some lunch and in the trolley was the water I purchased earlier, half full. This brand of water can be purchased anywhere in the Shopping Centre.
I went to a checkout with a lady who knows me well, I have been shopping here for many years and I also know this lady from the old Woolworths store at Jackson Court, Doncaster East. She asked me where did I purchase the water, and I showed her my receipt, which she just glanced at. But its the way its done, I feel like I'm a criminal. And its happened twice before with this same person. Asking whether my other purchases were from this store. In all cases I had the proof that I bought the goods from another store.
I don't like my experience at Woolworths, I feel like a guilty shopper. And the way she asks is nasty. I know you have problems with theft. But this woman knows me, I'm a regular customer and not a thief. And I don't feel like going to this store ever again, it fills me with dread. Oh and also she should apologise to me, because I'm not a thief. I think better training of your staff would be better. I never experience this at Coles or Woolworths in other places.

Hi I have a complaint on my woolworths store card account I have been backwards on my payment but did make a payment on what I owe has I did I was told that I can only use the card 1st was told 24hrs then again said 10 working days after was said 3 working days now according to your only next month so why I have to wait so long has I need to do shopping that's the reason I took the card I need answers on what is the storie with my account

Ashwin sewsunker

I went to the Northland Safeway to get a chopping board. Got help from a person called Emma who was really helpful & pleasant to deal with (I didn't know then that she was the manager). No luck with the chopping board but while I had her there, I asked her if I could bring a blanket back I'd bought the day before at the Ivanhoe Safeway as I thought it would be good if I didn't have to drive all the way over to Ivanhoe as I had the blanket with me. She said fine, if you've got the receipt then no problem. Ok so I went out to the car and got it and then went back into the store to the service desk. The person I dealt with (unfortunately didn't get her name) looked at the receipt and said because it's got bits torn off ( I tore off the bottom section as that has the discounted petrol voucher bit on it which I keep it in my wallet) she couldn't use it for returns purposes as she couldn't read the date on it. She then said she'd have to have my identification details and said that would involve my name, address and phone number. I said that I was confused as I've bought things back before and never had to supply these details. She insisted that was the case so I asked to speak to the manager. In the interim, I looked at the receipt and could see that the date was on it and easily readable. A woman came to deal with me and for all attempts and purposes, I thought I was dealing with the manager. Her name was Vesna and she confirmed what the other assistant said that I had to give my personal details or I wouldn't get a refund. She also added this was also because the item being returned was over $20. I said I couldn't give my details as I didn't know where they would go or who would be seeing them. I said I have a silent phone no. and my address is also suppressed on the electoral role for good reason and I certainly wouldn't be giving them my details. Vesna said that was the rule and the computer wasn't letting her override this. Her attitude seemed to be, well that's it, like it or lump it. I stormed out quite frankly furious and drove all the way over to the Ivanhoe store and tried to return it there as that's where I bought it. I asked for the manager straight away and asked to return the item and get a refund and asked him what information did he need and he said the receipt is all. So I said, "Under what circumstances would you need my personal details?" And he said, "If you didn't have a receipt but you have so its' no problem. I said, "Would it have anything to do with the price of the item, say if it was over $20?" He said, "No" and looked a bit puzzled. So I easily got a refund but as I'm sure you can imagine, I was still furious as I realised I'd been blatantly lied to by the staff at Northland. So I drove back to the Northland store to let them know what had transpired. When I got there, Vesna was with a checkout assistant and this assistant pointed me out to Vesna saying something like look she's back I think you're in trouble. Vesna said something like she wasn't worried that nothing would happen. I asked for the manager straightaway and this time Emma came over who I'd dealt with previously. I told her what had occurred i.e. driving back to Ivanhoe and that I had no trouble getting the refund. She apologised and said she'd speak to Vesna to make sure she knew the proper procedure. She also confirmed that what happened at Ivanhoe was the right procedure. Emma also told me Vesna was the Service Desk supervisor. In my opinion, she shouldn't be dealing with the public at all! Such a contrast to Emma who was faultless.

This is my second complaint my husband purchased a cooked chicken last weekend in the morning as we wanted it for our picnic on opening it we were disgusted it was overly cooked looked old and dry even tasted dry . We threw it out . With the price of things we would expect better.

The attendant at the self-serve checkouts attempted to snatch my bag from me and refused to unlock the scanner when it froze up.

Without a doubt the single worst customer service experience of my life.

I have sent additional information to 4361livingston@woolworths.com.au and copied feedback@woolworths.com.au.

My complaint is about my store in Deloraine Tasmania..
The staff are hard working and blameless however I will list the following.
.Shelves half empty.Often whole series of items just not on shelves at all.Also very poor selection even when shelf is full.Check out is far too slow obviously never enough staff to do the job..Plastic bags that you force customers to pay for have overtime greatly reduced in quality.
In short I am very unhappy and very very dissapointed.

hi just a quick note about a jar of dolmio creamy mushroom pasta sauce I just opened.When I opened it I got the pop but looking at the lid I noticed this black stuff on the lid ,it doesn't look right to me so I thought I would make you aware of it.The jar is dated to expire in 2020 so still in date.warm regards Katherine

Woolworths has always maintained a High Standard of fresh fruit/veg but of recent experience I am utterly unhappy with the standards the fruits are sold. As an example, I have bought grapes for the last 3 occasions and they have no taste and not fresh. Yesterday I bought grapes from one of the stores and to my disappointment the grapes were shriveled /wrinkled and look like they about to expire. I spent close to R40 for these grapes and I find this unacceptable.

Woolworths is dropping their standards!!! Considering the price we pay for fresh fruit/veg, this is extremely disappointing.

Since Monday of this week Woolworths at Westfields Liverpool have not had any stickers to give to customers. They do announce they have run out but have not offered to sign our dockets so we can claim our stickers at a latter date.

Your promotion is false and many schools are missing out of there stickers.

I have been shopping at Woolworths to try and collect for my grandsons school. He was very disappointed I could not donate to his school this week.

Yours faithfully
Mrs Eileen Lees
207 Meadows Road
Mount Pritchard NSW

029823-9502

No more half celery? Why?

Very unsupportive of small households.

Only celery hearts...v expensive or huge/whole celery.

Pls return this choice.

I wish to make a complaint about the new system implemented on the self serve registers in the supermarkets. Today at Woolworths Morayfield was my first experience with this system and I am unhappy about the whole experience. I have always used my own bags for at least the last 20 years (even though back then I was looked at as though I was from another planet) and now I am questioned every time I shop? The bagging area is not very roomy and now if I attempt to shift the bags into the trolley or even just rearrange them this machine questions my motifs and demands that I put them back. If I have heavy or bulky items I do place them in the bagging area after they are scanned but if I attempt to then transfer them into the trolley it tells me to place them back in the bag. This is a " Big Brother is watching you" affair and succeeds in making your customers feel guilty even though they know that they have done nothing illegal. There is surely another way to handle this. Come on Woolworths pull up your socks and stop humiliating loyal and long standing customers.

Very very very rude arrogant and insulting customer service from Woolworths 2613 paradise centre staff name Amaliya this is third time i am experience same service from the same person. And for no reason.in the morning i went to Woolies to buy chicken brest while i am returning to the gym. When i went to self service reg I realised I forgot my bank card so i said to the girl i dnt want it and she said you need to put this one back in deli. And so rudely she tell me that so insulting. I put it back. Second incident i have 4 yrs boy wid me and he scan lollipop twice so i called her and she is so rude and tell me make sure you scan it properly so so rude again. Third exp is in my grocery i bought A2 lite instead of fullcream and i ask can i change it and she is so rudely how long you bought and i am like min ago and she said go get it and come back to service desk when i came back there was already a guy waiting for her she is like you have to wait i am fine wid that but when is is back from another checkout that guy is first so i said serve the guy and she is so rude excuse me ... excuse me can i get milk and she scan milk and bang it on and then i get that milk and walk of bcoz its so insulting.. very very insulting.. would not expect this kind of service from Woolworths

GLEN VILLAGE WOOLWORTHS - The service at your fruit and vegetable department absolutely pathetic. No matter when if i requested something from that department, there is no stock, while they were busy unpacking the new stock , but when going back after 15 min the new stock is on the selve. It happened again yesterday
and I locked a call via your customer services department by phone. There is a Mr Karabo who got an attitute thinking Woolworths belongs to him. He will decide whether or not there is stock , or he will do it his way even if he is allocated at that department .
As well as your Management department, according to me everbody is running the shop. If there is one he or she is definitly not aware of what is going on in the shop. 2 Cassiers at peak time , people standing in a long que. Sorry that is not on. Cassiers talking to each other and long conversations with customers after they had paid is also not service.
Next time I got this kind of service, i will for sure spread this on twitter and facebook with video footage

first off. star rating -0.
I do my online shop weekly. things are always forgotten, this week it was 4kg of chicken breasts. my weekly orders are close to $1000. This week was only $439. I have parents that pay their childs school fees but yet I cant provide the food.Tomorrow I will have a lot of angry teachers and teachers having to deal with parents. My job is to order their food.
Today I asked for my chicken to be delivered as it was missing from order. $38 worth. I was told twice that because the chicken was only $39 I couldn't have it re delivered as it was under $50. Then I was asked could I go to Nerang and just pick it up. Your kidding me right. So NOT EXCEPTABLE.
I am now in trouble with finance and HOD as money was refunded to corporate card and Im not allowed to do that.
We will now take our business else where as this is bad work ethic.
You can contact me on 0490248728. Tammy
There needs to be some sort of an apology for this as the times I phoned I got nothing.

Today Saturday 25 th May I went to Woolworths greystanes to return some batteries and did not have my receipts for them the boy at the counter turned to his supervisor and she told him to scan and see how much it came to it was $50.50 now she did not explain to me before she scanned in a gift card that the limit was $30 I desperately needed the cash as I owed someone money she swipes the card and then says to me the limit is $30 it's tooo late I've scanned the gift card you have to take it I work in retail and I know she could have cancelled it and given me half the batterie back I said to her why didn't you tell me this beforehand she says really rude it's too late and walks off so she lied to me and walked off and never told me about the $30 policy beforehand I am so furious with this rudeness and deceitful behaviour I will never shop at Woolworths ever again and I am going to the social media about this and the radio and tv station it's a scam she could have reversed it and asked me what would I like to do instead she humiliated me she was wearing a Muslim outfit at greystanes service desk I would like her fired for her rudeness and lying to me I work in retail and I know how it works but I stand by 100% customer service and friendliness and I certainly did not receive that today at your store I will never go there ever again

poor customer service as I have applied for wolworths card at march to date I do nit have my card ,everytime I get to the store I get the same excuse that I should wait for two weeks. I don't even think this customer complains helps as it seems it falls on deaf ears, did email last week about this query to date no one has contacted me .This is so useless no wonder the staff is like that as well. so disappointed in this service as it is disgusting as well.

Hi there,

Just writing to advise of the highly inappropriate security officer working in the Surry Hills Metro store today at 12pm.

I regularly shop at this location and am continually harassed and profiled, perhaps for being a young woman in my 20s with tattoos, unsure exactly what it could be.
However every single time I come to this store I am harassed at the checkout with a security guard standing behind me so close I can barely move to put things in my bag.

Today, said security guard got so close that he grazed my behind. If this happens again I will be pressing charges for sexual harassment.
It is absolutely outlandish and incredibly disrespectful, not to mention DISGUSTING.

I would suggest better training your incompetent staff, or perhaps if you have an issue with customers using a self checkout, open your registers again.

Regards,

A very angry customer!

I wish to make a complaint about Woolworths home brand vanilla creamed rice. The last four tins purchased (with a use by date of 01-2021) were almost pure liquid. You could drink them. No need for a spoon. I made this same complain some time ago and thought that the problem had been rectified. Whilst shopping in your store at Morayfield today I picked up several of the cans on the shelf and shook them. They all made a sloshing sound confirming that they too are mostly liquid. The label states "THICK & creamy. This is in fact false advertising and is misleading customers. What has happened to this former great product which I note is now made in Belgium? I would appreciate an email reply regarding this. Do not phone me or ask me to phone you. Barb Bowtell

Whist shopping at the ponds woolworths, a staff member told another employee off, I believe that the staff member was a shift supervisor. While she had every right to tell this employee off it should have been done in private, and not for all to hear. She shouted at this other lady and I would class it as verball bullying, also this shift supervisor was complaining that she had no staff to cover in three weeks, she said it was her birthday and she had the weekend off. I was uncertain who she was talking Tom but she spoke very loud for everyone to hear, again these sort of issues should be dealt with personally and not in front of customers and other staff members. The lady in question was working on j he cigarette counter where also customers get assistance with their shopping if they don't want to use the check out machines. I was inot woolworths at approx 10am this morning. I would like this matter resolved as this particular lady needs extra training on how to deal with employees. I am an x manager of a care home, and we would never speak to another person in the way she did. Fare enough she was probably frustrated with this other lady but still no excuse to talk to her like she was dirt. I would like you to contact me on how this issue will be addressed, and to prevent this occurring again, as I believe that this particular lady acted very 7nproffesnonally, in the way she spoke, and also complaining about staff issues, which surely the manager heeds to be involved if she had problems that she can't handle. My email address is jennycritcher111@gmail.com my phone number 9 6296171

Today I purchased a 500ml bottle of Milton anti-bacterial solution for $6.90 from w'worths DY NSW.
You used to sell the 1 litre bottles for approx. the same price.
I walked over to Coles & they were selling the 1 litre bottles for $6.64.
I came back to W'worths & spoke to the anglo-saxon manager responsible for that dept.I told him that there must be a mix up with the pricing.
he told me he wasn't responsible for the pricing & that was the price.
He showed no interest whatsoever in checking as to whether there was a pricing mistake, & cared even less that the product was selling for twice the amount than Coles.
I shop in W'worths 3-4 times a week spending several $1000's a year. His attitude was disgracefully dismissive & I will no longer shop at W'worths again.His attitude & others like it may be the reason W'worths was placed 7 behind 6 other supermarkets in a recent satisfaction poll with customers.

Geoff Russell

I constantly go into Woolworths Raymond Terrace to shop but find the produce lacking in freshness - you advertise you are the "fresh food people" - I dont think so. The main store is sadly lacking in both freshness and customer service. Some of the "behind counter staff" certainly lack manners and helpfulness.
There always seems to be lack of product on the shelves - why is this ?

I dont normally complain but my experiences recently have led to this email.

Hi I am a loyal Woolworths Customer since landing in Australia late 1987 and especially at Woolworths Pacific Pines where I’ve live the last 16 years. On the evening of 7-5-19 I log into my WW account check the 1-2 price specials decide to go to WW PPines as Windex Surface and Glass was 1/2 price @ $2.40 so time to stock up. Along with Cadbury Chocolate at $1
I was not feeling well, tired and disappointed to find only 1 x Windex S/G there with a damaged creased label and no $1 chocolate bars left
So I purchased the Windex and some other items on special went through the checkout
I remember hearing a double beep/scan on the Windex, I try and look at the screen and couldn’t see it
Then made conversation about the only reason I came out was to get the Windex and they were out and forgot about what I heard
Got home and remembered “did the young man double scan?” Checked the receipt and “yes he did!”, = $4.80 pls see screenshot
Wow how many times over 30 years have I been overcharged?
Drove back exhausted , got a $2.40 refund with the excuse that the checkout machine makes that error
Seriously Woolworths?
Wow... wrong answer to the wrong person on the wrong night.

From time to time I receive Woolworths My Rewards vouchers and find that frequently, the items listed are not available in store. The latest one listed R10 off 2 WW 400g strawberries. On my first visit to Woolworths - no strawberries, and on enquiry, none available! A few days later, they only stocked 250g strawberries, so still not able to be used! The same voucher offered a discount on Fresh butchery products, excluding poultry, so I selected red meat to the relevant value, only to find it did not qualify as is was not from the Fresh butchery section. I would have thought all the meat you sold qualified as Fresh!!!
I find your system very user unfriendly!

We would like to make formal complaint about our bad experience happened at Narellan Woolworths on 27/4/19.
Full of written complaint in the attachment

Stevanus Heniwan

I would just like to know every time there is a special on something at Woolworths food in Witbank both stores there is never vegables and if I ask for a rain check they never give out any they tell me they can't provide me with a rain check for the vegables so I would just like to know why does some Woolworths food stores gives out rain check for there customers but both the Woolworths food in Witbank don't give at all

I purchased a Celebration Carrot Cake from your Dural Round Corner store on 27 January 2019 which was of poor quality. I posted a letter to PO Box 8000, Baulkham Hills 2153 on the 31 January outlining my disappointment at the quality of the cake which on taking home was found to be extremely dry and not very pleasant to eat. Due to the cost involved of $40.00 and my inability to return to the store at that particular time I decided to send my comments in writing and have been awaiting a response, which to date I have not received. I can supply a copy of the letter and a copy of my receipt if required but I would particularly like some feedback about my complaint so I know you have taken my concerns seriously.
Kind regards
Jeannette Speak

Two runaway trolleys were stem pres to be pushed into the other trolleys by the Hadfield Store Manager 18/4/19 & the trolleys did not go into the others, then came flying damaging my car.
Woolworths rejected my claim to fix my car. The store Managee Donella lied to the insurance company
I believe in Karma & will take this to woolworths CEO

I believe in Karma & will take this to woolworths CEO

I went into Woolworths Joondalup to buy my groceries and noticed the easiyo sachets were marked down to $3.50 and decided to stock up. I bought 8 sachets at that price. When I got home and checked my docket I found only 3 sachets had been scanned at $3.50 and the other 5 at $4.50. Every flavour sachet in the shop had the price tag below with $3.50 printed on it. So why was I charged the higher rate?

I am a extremely long time exclusive Woolworth customer (approx plus 40 years) & I recently had a bad experience with the meat department at the Sebastopol supermarket. I have recently started purchasing the prepackaged cuts of meat, which up till now I have been quite happy with, until last week I opened a 400gram pack of BRUEMAR pork. The piece of meat that was visible through the clear wrap looked very nice but to my shock and surprise the piece under the cardboard wrapper was of a totally unacceptable standard. It was very small and consisted almost totally of grizzel and sinew, totally uneatable, as I was at the time, preparing to cook said meat this was very annoying & frustrating & resulted in a less than enjoyable meal. I have spoken to my supermarket meat supervisor and was directed to contact the complaints Dept. I hope you will address this matter promptly.

To whom it may concern

I have a Woolworths Credit Card and it has been block because of the FICA. I have send email 4 times already and I have been to the store in Paarl Mall and they have also email it thru twice but still nothing. I must say the Ackermans service is better then Woolworths. Can someone please be in contact with me and sort it out ASAP or I will take it further.

I always thought Woolworths is on top of everything but I was wrong.

Regards

I have been to more than 5 woolworths stores looking for all day bras size 36 F since last year November to no avail. For a reputable store like woolworths not to have stock is to disappointing and unprofessional. I cant buy or wear any other bras because they not as comfortable as all day bras. This week I went to Woolworths in Kerk Street, Jabulani and Maponya still to no avail and I cant go any further than that to get what I want and by the looks of things bras are hardly on stock for people with big breast. This is not on and need to be rectified ASAP. I need feedback ASAP and a solution to this.

Purchased a pack of five Lamb Chops, the top 2 looked great but they covered the bottom 3.When we took all the chops out the bottom 3 were so fatty we could not eat them and gave them to our dog. Not good how they cover fatty chops with some good chops. Should off gone to the Butcher, at least you can see what you are buying

I called woolworths at Musgrave centre to find out if they had stock of the bread that I liked. The first time I called I was put on hold for forever and the switchboard did not even have the decency to come back to me. This was a cell call.
The second call I made, I mentioned this to the lady and she said she was going to put me through - with the same result.
I then made a third call to speak to the manager and was rudely cut off.
This is the type of service I get when I am always shopping at Woolies - totally disgusting.
I then further made a call to the Durban Head office where a lady by the name of Leverne told me that she would try and find out what I needed. Lo and behold your staff does not even know what the store stocks. I was told that what I wanted was discontinued, by then I was fuming as I had just bought the Ciabatta bread a few days ago from the same store.
This is what I told her and she mentioned that she would now go down to the store herself and will call me back.
I AM STILL WAITING FOR THIS CALL.
This is the worst service I have ever had.

27th April 11.30 hours my daughter and I were going through the self – serve checkout which was located next to the staff member overseeing everyone. This girl came over and asked if we had checked through and item which she proceed to use her finger to check what we had already checked through, she proceeded to do this 3-4 times, not once did she check anyone else. I understand they need to oversee customers and there are not so honest people but we were right next to her and dressed nice. I did ask if she wanted to check items through herself and if she thought we were stealing also why she was not doing the same to others, it was only then did she check 1 customer’s items. She then asked if we checked through the toilet paper and proceeded to do this herself – I went back to tell her we already did this and she had charged me twice – she sarcastically told me to go to the counter to get my money refunded. I did report her to the manager. Both my daughter and I were made to feel like thieves, humiliated and will not be returning to Pacific Fair Woolworths again, nor will our family and friends. We are well educated and felt we were undervalued as a customer. We would appreciate follow up and feedback please. - very unhappy customer.

I rang Woolworth's West Lakes SA at 5.30 pm on Friday 26/4/2019, I asked to be put through to the bakery I sat on the telephone for 10 minutes and the call kept bouncing backwards and forwards. I hung up and rang again the same a staff member answered the telephone and I complained that I have been waiting for ten minutes for someone in the bakery she said I will put you through, I complained to her, what is the point of you putting me through to there if obviously no one is in the bakery, surely there is some one else that can help me to check stock, she put me through to grocery department and I found out what I wanted to know. If Woolworth's want people to shop in their stores you need to train your people to be more efficient, I don't shop at Woolworth's never have always been a Cole's person obviously this is why. If you don't train you staff to be customer orientated then why would anybody want to shop at Woolworth's

Venetia Donnell
0419815608

your stores in kzn shelly beach and margate branch shocking never got stock ask promises nerver get what we ask for.... fresh fish, redt meat chicken never got a lot same to chooswe from cherry juice we buy you mix 5 lites...
yogurt ice cream... various fruit and vegs. never got variety... biscuits never got variety

margate put in book also promised never get stock BAD SERVICE NEVER GOT STOCK........ NEW STORE WAS GOOD WHEN OPENED A FEW MONTHS AGO NOW DOWN THE DRAIN.

shelly beACH NO STOCK FISH BAD SERVICE ALWWAYS SAYCOME NEXY WEEK.......

I LOVE WOOLWORTHS STAY IN PORT EDWARD TRAVEL ALL THE WAY HALF HOUR DRIVE TO YOUR SHOPS NEVER GET WHAT I WANT GETTING BAD MONTHLY...... DO SOMETHING PLEASE BREADS OLD CAKE NOT ENOUGH SELECTIONS CHECKENS READY MADE ALWAYS SAY WAIT ANOTHER HOUR.... TO COOK I CANT WAIT HAVER TO DRIVE BACK TO PORT EDWrd where i live...... 082 553 8229 cell no,..

At the end of last winter I bought a pair of slippers (stokies) from your store . I wore them for 2/3 weeks and put them away for the next winter . with the onset of cooler weather I unpacked them, and have worn them for about 2 weeks .In total about 5 weeks and not wearing them every day .I was dismayed to see last night that the sole has broke off in patches like pieces of a puzzle,.this is not in my opinion fair wear and tear but the use of a sole material that is not fit for purpose , they were machine washed once in cold water and only worn indoors or on occasionally onto our lawn .
The slippers are available for inspection , and I can wassap photos to a number of your choice .
Your intervention would be appreciated
Colin Hirst 0828010748
.colinhirst906@gmail.com.

Lack of tills being open always. Yesterday afternoon there were 3 tills open, with queues snaking around. I waited approx 15 mins, outrageous. Why?

The self service section also had a large queue. Is it that you do not wish to pay the wages by making your customers wait. This is not the only occasion and find it insulting to all of your customers. I think I will shop at Coles and Aldi and am sure not the only one if you keep making everyone wait, so unnecessary.

The branch was at Ocean Keys, WA

THREE of young male atttendants at Woolworths Whitfords Mall WA 6025 sit behind us at Muffin break photographing us.They then abuse us verbally.Led by a buck toothed guy, 22 glasses eating Hamburgers at (onions ) at 9.05 am
His other two nasty mates ar a Chinese guy age 20 or so and a tall brown haired guy with a Mt T hairdo Where do we get these guys?Two are South African nutters..

I layby David Jones jacket size 24 in Groblersdal mall,unfortunately I sent someone to collect it,they gave her Woolworths jacket. My worry is am working at Ermelo now and at Ermelo they could not be able to help me when I want to do the payment.

Dear Manager,

On 03/04/2019, I purchased Australian grown milk full cream 2l (12 packets) from New Town Woolworths (7008) .

I start using the milk and i start having flu and diarrhea. My partner also start having diarrhea. But we did not lealised it's happening because of the milk. I had medicine from doctor 10th April and she gave medicine for flu but she said diarrhea will be get better. But flu get bit better execept diarrhea.
Then we went 3 days to interstate, by the time our diarrhea get bit better and today (17/04/19) i came home and start using milk again and our diarrhea get worse. Then i open another milk and try as well unfortunately both same. Then I realised milk is the issue.

I understand that under the Australian Consumer Law, when I buy products and services they come with automatic guarantees that they will work and do what I asked for.

I have my receipt and still i have 3 milks left with me. I ll attached receipt with this email.

I want you guys to understand the situation and I want you guys to do the best you can do for me. Because i m a woolworths regular customer and me and my partner is sick as well.

If I do not hear from you within 05 working days, I will lodge a formal complaint with Tasmanian Consumer Affairs & Fair Trading and/or report my issue to the ACCC.

You can contact me about this complaint via email at desilvasakuni@gmail.com or call me on 0452104612 during business hours.

At my visit last night to the Wooloworths store in the Northside Plaza Rockhampton (at approx 8.30pm) my daughter and I were shocked to hear one of your staff , who was stocking the ice cream fridge, speak very rudely and loudly to another staff member who she called Clayton (an Aboriginal man). She spoke to him in a derogatory manner after he asked which isle he needed to take his trolley of goods to stack. She did not show him which isle to go to and her directions were abrupt and sarcastic "It's the one that says dishwashing liquid". He looked around at the isles and could not find it. I looked down the next isle and the sign was half way down the isle so i told him where it was. Then the staff member muttered rudely under her breath, she looked very annoyed rolling her eyes and ignoring the fact that we were standing in front of her watching the whole situation. It was very embarrassing for Clayton and equally embarrassing for us the customers. Clayton deserves an apology from this staff member for her lack of support and bad treatment.
The staff member mentioned (I did not see her name) was a woman, Caucasian, with short hair shaved up the sides, with a small pony tail pulled to the back of her head. She was stacking the refrigerators with ice cream and the time was approx 8.30pm.

I Shop @LaLucia Mall - saw a Black Pants (David Jones - S04109390) they only had a 8 - I require a 12 - they checked the computer and told me Gateway had 1 x 10 and 4 x 12 - so I rushed off to Gateway - Was told it is not on the floor but in the Storeroom. No reply from the storeroom, she said she will let me know. Day after I get a sms to say sorry, but they have not got stock - so it is still showing on the computer, because I went back to La Lucia to ask to check Pavilion. Within 5 minutes she phone to say sorry they have no stock in Pavilion. My question is why is it still showing on computer if there is NO stock???????????????????????

I have just washed the Woolworth Green Bag in my washing machine.
On removing from the machine it has left a very, very bad green stain!! around the top.
I'm trying to work out how to remove it.
Please let me and other shoppers with similar experience how to remove this ugly green stain
from around the top of my washing machine.
Very annoyed that this would happen, the bags should be tested before selling to the public.
Extremely unhappy!

Homebrand Sweetner (artificial sweetner) 300 tabs (blue and white). Today i attempted to dispense two sweetners into my coffee, when i couldnt get it to dispense i took the top off the sweetner and was discusted.....there was black mould and spores all through the sweetner, it made me feel ill as i had used two previously this morning. I have attached a photo. I wiould like to organise a reimbursement. They were purchased at Woolworths Tea Tree Plaza Modbury South Australia.

Catherine McBeath
7 Lester Street
Hope Valley SA 5090

I purchased a couple of kilos of red nectarines yesterday from Woolworths in Emerald,
Victoria.

Eating some today they were brown inside and tasteless.

The quality was unacceptable especially when Woolworths use the slogan the "fresh food people."

This is not the only time I have had very poor quality fruits from Woolworths.

I was at Woolworths Kings Langley today and experienced the worst service.
There was a packet of 2 hatchimals on sale for $5 on clearance (end of the isle). I walked past them and saw them on special with a yellow tag because they were high my 4 year old son didn't see them. Then when we walked past the actual isle that they were kept my son reached up and took one off the shelf. I looked and they also had a price tag of $5 so I allowed him to purchase them.
When I checked out at the self service the price came up to $10. I informed the lady they were $5. She went for a walk and came back and told me no they were $10. I then said to her they are also $5 at the other end of the isle. Instead of her walking there to look for the price she asked me to take her there while I was in the middle of checking out with a trolley full of food and a 4 toddler in tow. I showed her the $5 one and she advised they were series 2 then I walked over to show her the other isle and it said $5 she told me the sign was for a single hatchimal not the pack of 2. There was a whole heap of them in that section that marked $5 but they were now all pushed back to the back of the shelf. She said to me no these are over stocked and pointed to the ones hanging that said $10. I then told her they were all in a pile infront of the $5 sign. She then said to me no, these have been pushed back all the way to the back. I then said to her if they were all the way to the back how would a kid have taken them off the shelf? She replied I don't know they were pushed back when I saw them implying that I was lying.
I don't know of any parent that would go out of their way to buy hatchimal toys for their sons.
This girl (Corina if my memory serves me correctly) made me feel like a liar, she wasted my time walking her throughout the store to show her the locations of the items, she asked me to leave my shopping at the self service registers which I insisted I would finished then she wasted more of my time refunding me the $5 because I ended up purchasing the discounted one.
Its not about the $5, its not about the hatchmals its about the way she made me feel and the time she wasted.

Today at our local store where we have shopped for 45 years the checkouts were terrible...room to line up is limited because of other shoppers only two were open...self service of course but I will never do that...we were not the only ones frustrated ....the staff at the store are fantastic but service desk staff were not on the ball today and it is a week away from Easter so mayb that was the reason but management has to be ready for those occasions

Why is it getting harder to find brands on your shelves,sick of going to coles to get sliced pickled onions and other things that we could once get. Will be taking my shopping to Coles from now on , money hungry you are and your so called fresh fruit is shocking get it home rotten in 2 days WHY

You have reintroduced talking self checkout machines. I hate them and will not tolerate them. Coles have turned there's off. I'm going from a dedicated Woolworths customer to embrace Coles.

I went into The Store at Northland last Sunday to buy Hor Cross Buns.The add in store says Mouth .watering Hot Cross Buns well I picked up a packet of the Traditional ones only to find they were Frozen Stiff,I picked up another 2 packets and they were frozen.I was.. not happy So I did not buy them.I want fresh ones not frozen ones.When are these buns made??. I wont be buying any from Woolworths again.

I am international student from India and I am frequent visitor to your stockland Woolworths supermarket at Merrylands. This time when I billed my things and while getting out I had a really bad experience from the security guard who was standing just opposite to the billing place , where I billed my things. He asked me two three times as I billed my things or not. It was really odd that he asked me as if I was going out without billing..there were many others too..still he asked..I felt it really bad and I have to show the bill. It is not at a good customer approach from brand like Woolworths. Really disappointing.

At Undanderra store there is a older 50 plus lady which sometimes is on self serve- this has happened - about 5 times now- while all other staff are friendly helpful and clearly have to supervise this women stalks me- I mean i walk in and she follows a few cms behind and stand over me while i start doing my products- to the point one day i forgot to scan my 15 cent bags- it is intimidating and i feel harassed and can never think straight when people stand over me in a dominating passive aggressive way. Today was no different- I often turn down the volume on the machines as they are so loud i get ahead ache- and i did so today- there is enough noise and activity and I have sensitive hearing and immediately felt the pressure of the noise giving me a headache- this women moved to the exit position but still not watching anyone else but standing in a dominating pose- she then questioned the volume- i politely answered it gives me a headache. i had no intention of being intimidated to turn it back up.

Now here is the thing- i am a mature person- well dressing and had just returned form my church to pick up a few things before going home. I am sure people do steal- and i am sure you should have your staff watching- but this womens repeated targeting of me and aggressive style of physical intimidation is ridiculous- i am not an impoverished person nor a criminal and have worked in juvenile justice.

I am fed up with her- the time was around 1pm- the other staff here are friendly supervise very well but never use intimating body stances or the stalking and over bearing of this woman.

If she is targeting me ever visit perhaps she is doing it to other shoppers- she has no right to judge or treat me in such a manner- i should not feel like a criminal paying for my groceries- i would Never steal- she is the wrong person to do such a job- the type that if you made her a prison warden she would take great joy in making the inmates feel like scum- because that is how she is using her role to make me feel every time i shop there.

I do not wish to be called thank you

Bought chicken on 04/04 at Town Hall n try to use today. It was smelly n slimy. Went to checkout counter n talked to supervisor who told me bring the chicken to show deli staff. Went to counter n explain to this staff who I can’t see her name tag. She was in her defence mode asked me 1. How did I handle the chicken 2. Is my fridge working probably 3. No one complaint except me since she has been working there 4. Why I don’t cook chicken on the date I bought
I’m not looking for argument n want to replace chicken. Told my experience to the checkout supervisor, she is apologetic n replaced for free. I have been shopping with Woolworth many years , this is my first complaint. She was very rude n not deal with professional service.

Wendy Mackenzie

Just purchased 6 bottles of wine At BWS noosa Village and have never encountered such an abrupt and un helpful
woman, she needs training in customer service. Back to Dan Murphy's for me the staff atr friendly and help pack. Bottles into boxes and even help older people to their car.

I am so flabaghasted with the nightmare of experience I am having with my woolworths ccard. Last year woolworths handed me over for being in arrears without advising me of anything nor did they even contact me with regard to payment of the account....I hv since paid over R10000 into urlls woolworths bank account but according to ur records, it is still reflecting that the last payment that was made was only in November 2018 meanwhile urll kp telling me that ALL my payments hv been updated. Not only that to mk matters worse..after harassing urll to put my payments thru , only two wks ago do I receive a document that states I'm now owing urll an additional interest of R6500 based on ur records indicating that my last payment was only put through in November 2018 when over R10000 is sitting in urlls bank account not processed on the account?Although, Ive complained abt it, the guy in ur finance dept basically kps sending me wrong information n of latest has conveniently tried to pass the buck onto the co that woolworths just handed me over to. I refuse to deal with that co cause if woolworths personell had done their jobs properly to begin with n communicated with me with regds to the status of my acct the same way they telephonically harassed me to take the ccard to begin with.......I wdnt be in this horrific nightmare of an experience to begin with!!....Absolutely flabhaghasted!!

Mildura Langtree Ave Store. I fronted up to checkout at 4.50 Young man started putting my items through. He had trouble locating the asparagus tag on the computer. He checked the spelling with me. Asked if it was a vegetable or fruit. Searched again. He then called for help from a supervisor. Then waited . He apologised to everyone in line and particularly me. He called again. Still no response from the supervisor. The check out girl next door could see he was in trouble so she called for help on his behalf. No one fronted up to assist. After about another four minutes we jointly decided to give up. He apologised profusely. His customer service was nothing short of excellent. Pity the senior staff did not back him up. And please do not tell me it was busy. At five o'clock it will be busy and should be staffed accordingly. And by the way I would suggest the young man is of aboriginal descent and deserves credit for the way he handled the situation at his level.

Today I shopped at your Golden Grove store which I shop at often. I purchased two packets of your Extra soft Jumbo Hamburger rolls with the date on the label stating that they were baked on the 3rd April 2019 and best before 6th April 2019. My husband and I had the rolls for lunch and there is no way these rolls were baked today, they were extremely stale and not at all fresh as indicated by the labelling. I am totally disappointed with this product and feel that your bakery department relabelled the bread rolls so as to sell them. I have frozen the second packet in the hopes that it may freshen the rolls up.

This morning I shopped at your Golden Grove Village Shopping Centre store. I shop here often and have bought items from you bakery on numerous occasions. Today I purchased your home brand Extra soft Jumbo Hamburger rolls packet of 6 which stated on the label that they were baked on 3rd April 2019 and best before 6th April 2019. I purchased two packets of these rolls. There is no way that these rolls were baked today as they were stale. I am most disappointed with your labelling as it was quite obvious that it is false from the taste of these rolls. I opened only one packet placing the other in my freezer, lets hope that by freezing them it may improve the rolls.

We go shopping in a local Woolworths Banyo QLD 4014 nearly every day, we like because has many positive things convenient, products prices, good values and nearly all employees a great.
From the beginning of the opening at the store it was an employee that really not look at me very well considering I am not Australian native may she has a discrimination issue still it is work, she is a customer representative at this store. I through may supervise should be observing her more closely at this particular issue. Maybe she should be working but at other areas that do not require customer representative services if she is not able to handle everyone on an equal matter.

I usually just don't care considering she always so rude it makes me feel like the store it is her house but I am not welcome at it. She is extremely home at her customer services overconfident to customers she accepts. Her customer services may need balance to me she looks like she just feeling at home and haven't differentiated between work and home. If she is rude to me she may definitely be to others that not acceptable by her.

I will never come back to this particular store consider spending $250 around a week at this store and trying to go at night so we will not see this employee. It is not nice if this store losing a regular customer like myself maybe has been others that not want to come back because if this particular employee services body language has a powerful influence on customer representation.
Last I shop here she was absolutely rude so I try to get her name was on her green shirt "LYLY" short solid person, shoulder hair before blond now hair brown always at the store usually were the cigarettes a sold very overconfident with a customer she accepted likely she attended like she still at her launch at home in a visiting mode. Still work is work and when comes to customer service in a big store it needs some professionalism and ethics to treat all customers an equal matter and respect.

This store it is great any other ways any other employees are an absolutely ethic and respectful.

I have bought 2 ladies tops, both made from the same material in the same style. The one I bought about 3 months ago but have only worn it about 6 times. The other one a bought about 3 weeks ago and have worn it about 3 times. Both tops have developed small holes around the tummy area.
This is not the first time that this is happening to tops that I have bought from Woolworths.

I am very disappointed with the quality of the tops. At the price that we pay for the clothing, and the statements that the company makes about the quality of their clothes, I really don't expect this to happen so soon as purchasing them.

Online order number: o726946715
I have ordered a parcel from Woolworths online scheduled to be delivered today, 30 March 2019 between 10:00 and 13:00. It is now 13:50, and no parcel has been delivered.
This is now the second time in 2 weeks that exactly the same thing happened. I am deeply disappointed and unhappy, as I relied on this delivery.
Numerous phone calls to your Centre produced no results as the kind lady who assisted me could not get hold of the DSV Courier driver, as his contact phone was on voicemail.... exactly the same as 2 weeks ago.
Maybe it’s time that Woolworths review using this courier as they are unreliable and giving Woolworths a bad name.

I have ordered LOTS of times in the past, and this has never happened before! Now, with this courier it is the 2nd time in 2 weeks. This is absolutely unacceptable!
Please advise when I can expect delivery of my parcel as soon as possible, thank you....

I have done everything possible to access my account I have been with Woolworths for 18 months. I have redeemed points twice the rest I have been saving. The problem is my points are disappearing. I have done every thing possible to access my account. Customer service staff have been sending tempory pass words,they dont work.I have been requesting replacement cards with new bar codes but the same bar codes are sent. I shop at Wyndham Vale Woolworths Vic 3024. I asked customer service to cancel my account today until the problem is fixed or I will shop else where.

Hi purchased some choclate fingers on march 29 they were all melted stuck together really un eatable just giving you some feedback i know things happen time to time would be happy to exchange

I walked in to woolworths at Hurstville westfield this morning and had a not so happy customer service at the check out.
The store was practically empty at 9 in the morning. I walked up to pay four items at the desk and Biana who was at the desk truly looked like she didnt want to be there. Not even hello or good morning not even a smile she scanned my items and placed it there .. she didn't even bother to tell me how much the amount was...I myself tapped my bank card.. picked up my items and filled my bag took receipt . I did come to know though that she was going away on a holiday soon as she chatted away with her friends while I was being served.
This may not seem a very big issue but I work in the same industry and I know how important customer service is.
If the store was busy and it was the end of shift time , it was a different story too but to start the day like this is not right.
I hope my story is heard and small issues like these are looked into.

I was at you Waterfront branch where the assistant double scanned an item, no problem but she walks away without notifying me that she is going to call a manager.
She then comes back and says she called a manager to do line void, I told her that she was wrong by not letting me know that she's just leaving her till to get someone, she apologized...
I waited about 5 minutes and still no one, there was a guy busy with something behind her, I think he works at Country Road mens department opposite tills I was paying at, she then asked him to do line void which he did and still no manager.
Now I'm a General Manager of several stores and if any of my staff had to take their own time to sort out a customer, they would be in trouble because my motto is "Customer comes first, no matter what you're busy with, you can go back to doing that, but your customer leaves with bad experience and won't come back to your store"
This is not the first time I experienced this at your WF store, the service there is atrocious.

The fruit they sell are most of it salty and rotten

Since the beginning of the year the service at the checkout point has been atrocious because customers queue for ages. On 25 March for example there were only two checkout points at the food section at 16h30. The shelves are also empty with many products not being available. It seems as if management is not visible and crisis engagement takes place. When a teller was questioned about the long queue she responded to say that they were understaffed. I have shopped at many trances recently but to me this is unacceptable. Are you perhaps considering closing down the store? Our nearest alternative is in Vanderbijlpark - a distance of more than 17km; in today's busy age nobody can afford these kind of challenges.

Renske Pieterse

I am disappointed by the Woolworhts Mokopane ( staff and manager : Lorna) I bought the pair of trouser cash and did not fit it. When I fir the pans the following day , it was small. I decided to return the articlewith the slip. I was told by the security lady that " I wonder if she is going to authorise" I quoote. And I humbly went to the cashiers whereby they were talking to each other as if i don't exist. Then one cashier said " let me help the customer and will your article later" refering to her colleaque. I was asked to come and I did as requested. I explained my story again and she said to her colleages " I wonder if wa mahlo will accept it" and I ask why because the article is still in good condition, they all laughed at me. I was foaming as I also work with customers and put myself in the customer's shoes.

Yesterday I drove 120km to Polokwane because I wanted to change the article. To my surprise the branch at Landross Mare Street helped me and I even bought more clothes to the value of R980 because of their welcoming mood,probong more with humility,referring me to the right queue and finally I got the sixe 12 the fits me well.

Arears of concers to Mokopane Branch;
1. They are not customer centric : "The manager said sorrr there is nothing I can do" I even left the trouser intentionally to see if they reach out but it never happened. i send my son the following day to collect the trouser still they just gave him without checking with me if am happy or not.

I will never in my life to step in that store again. I repeat I WILL NEVER.

I visited your small store at the petrol station in croydon to support new owners ....what a disappointment. There were bags of seedless satsumas advertised at @24.99 per bag or two bags for R35.00. I selected the offer of two bags for R35 and went to the till to pay.The teller asked me for R49.98 and I said your price for two bags is R35. I was met with a vacant stare and two other staff members standing around just stared at me......Are you going to fix the price or what I said....still the vacant stare. Keep your two bags I will go elsewhere,I said , and left the shop....maybe things will improve and I can return....but lets see Dan Morton

Good morning
Further to my in store (Mandurah Forum WA) complaint on Friday 22nd March 2019 I have now decided to contact you direct. Whilst the staff at the store were very receptive to my issues, offering replacement products it was all too late.
I am a loyal Woolworths shopper and have been for many years. My issue is regarding the constant poor quality of the fruit and vegetables.
Over recent times I have purchased inferior watermelon, cucumber, strawberries, raspberries, potatoes and other produce only to bin most of it.
My last purchases were for a special family gathering and I have to say most of it was tasteless and damaged. This put considerable pressure on my wife and myself in preparing the luncheon as I had to source alternative products from other stores. It made our preparation very stressful from a time and cost factor. I am now 80 and try to budget the best I can on a pension.
I feel I need to pass this information on to you so that Woolworths can improve its products.
I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards

Allan cooper
11A Waterside Drive
Mandurah WA 6210

Mobile 0417 009 290

Last week I placed an order for my elderly mother who lives far away from me I live in the Blue Mountains when her order arrived how carton of cigarettes were missing.
I called up the customer service or non-service line on sat 16th waited 30 minutes to get through then was put on hold for another 10 minutes while they called the shop and the truck they found that the cigarettes had been left in the shop.
I explained they had to be re-delivered right away and they said they couldn’t do it until the next day I advise them that unless they delivered it right away it was the last order I was placing with Woolworths I was telling everybody about my experience and placing a formal complaint into head office Woolworths.
I have since put these same comments in the survey you sent me and have had no response
It was not the girls fault who answered the phone and she tried to assist but we’ve had a whole string of problems with lots of things missing all the time you really need to re-train your people get more people or just do something other than a stupid survey to address your customer service problems very very very disappointed.
I would appreciate compensation for 40 minutes of my time while I drove from Springwood to Katoomba listening to that horrific jingle over and over and over again
Some free advice from me to you....you don’t need to play that jingle to your existing customers maybe some pleasant music to calm people down maybe a bit more appropriate ( it’s just lazy to throw on the jingle).

Since this incident I stupidly placed another online order - this time when I went to checkout 6 of the items I had placed in my trolley were unavailable and I had to remove them one by one ….I am really at my wits end with your online service
I expect a response to this and I expect compensation Very upset and dissatisfied customer
Susie Prentice

I live in a small town called Carnarvon and as a very regular customer of Woolworths I have never had a bad experience until recently.. Not once but twice with the same staff member.

She is the manager at the customer service desk an older lady but I did not catch her name. Anyway my first encounter with this staff member was when I arrived 2mins to closing which I fully understand why I might not be able to enter, however I begged if I could just grab a tin of baby milk I would be 30seconds, note at this time customers were still in the check out putting through alot of items so I thought slim chance but wouldn't hurt to ask, when doing so this staff members reply was "Don't be stupid!" frowned at me and walked off. I replied "A simple no would have done love" to which she turned around and shooed me with a gesture using her hand.

Next encounter two days later I was buying tobacco at the service desk and all I said when asked was "Can I please get a packet of Winfield gold 50g a packet of blue Rizal papers... Then she interrupted and said "see these (shows me her hands) I only got two of them so one thing at a time. I replied "dont worry about it I'll go elsewhere with that attitude " ..she ignored me and looked over my shoulder and said "next please ".

I find this Manager at the service desk to be very rude very abrupt and definitely needs to be talked to about her customer service and attitude.

I worked for Woolworths for a wonderful 5 years as a manager and only left to start a family. It is a company that I still recommend friends and family to apply for it because it can be a career and options are endless.But I am majorly dissapointed in seeing such a team member representing such a great company in a negative way. The current team working there is fantastic and I believe Carrisa the store manager has a good crew in there at the moment but one bad apple will rot the team and truly believe I am not the only one this lady has been unprofessional and rude to. I will still continue to shop at Woolworths as I am a loyal shopper but will wait as long as I have to not to be served by her again.

Carnarvon,WA Woolworths shopper.

I placed an on line order during the big frozen foods special you had a few weeks a go. With next day pick up. Upon entering the store I had to wait 20 mins for them to find someone to serve me. And then another 25 mins to have my order brought out from the back. Once home I found that more than half the items I purchased were melted, softened or defrosted. Because of this the ice creams now has frost in it. The bag of ice melted and then re froze causing it to stick together like glue not to mention the water that's now frozen in the bottom of the freezer!

Went to do a small amount of shopping. (i shop regularly and only buy what I need).Monday 2.30pm, Shelves had little to no stock. e.g. Homebrand tinned applea, homebrand Domesto s- no stock of either. That got me looking at other areas and that's when I noticed there was a shortage of a lot of items. Have also been into your store and you have had no carry baskets for small amount of shopping, I walked out that day.
Today I only had 6 items so I went through express checkout.
I was acknowledged at the checkout but before I had finished paying, the operator spoke to the person (staff member) standing in the queue behind me. How rude!
Your express checkouts are not express. Bring on self serve checkout, at least I can handle their bad manners. Coles have it all over Woolworths Yeppoon

Although the website says to e-mail a complaint this email bounced back

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mandy
Date: Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 2:30 PM
Subject: Damage to car from shopping trolley 27 February 2019 1:45 pm Neutral Bay Car Park NSW
To: <feedback@woolworths.com.au>

To Whom it May Concern,

I would like to lodge a formal complaint regarding an incident that occurred today (27 February 2019 at approximately 1:45pm) in the Woolworths Neutral Bay (NSW) car park.

I was sitting in my car close to Chargrilled Charlies attempting to leave the car park; when a stray trolley came rolling out of control ( nera where the motorbikes park and hit my car (for your reference, I have attached photos of the damage it has caused to my car). This was not the only trolley that was not the only trolley that was in the vicinity. There were approximately another five (5) trolleys in the same location.

People may not return trolleys to where they should however, trolleys should be collected on a consistent basis by the employees that work collecting the shopping trolleys.

Not only was my car damaged, I was also frightened by the trolley hitting my car, which caused me to jump and I could have potentially hit the car that was stationary in front of me.

I do not think I should have to pay for the repair of the damage that occurred to my car today, due to amount of shopping trolleys left in the carpark; which run out of control due to the lack of employees collecting them. These shopping trolleys are owned by Woolworths and should be collected regularly and not left to their own devices in the carpark.
I would say in this instance it was lucky that no one was hurt particulary a young child.

Please advise how you are going to proceed with this complaint. As mentioned above, I do not think I should have to be out of pocked to have the damage to my car repaired due to incompetent employees not collecting shopping trolleys.

Yours sincerely,
Mandy

Have feedback for Woolworths?