Kroger Customer Service

Contact Kroger Corporate

Toll free phone number: 513-762-4000

The Kroger Company www.kroger.com is an American retailer and is one of the country’s largest supermarket chains by revenue and second largest general retailer. It is publicly traded on the NYSE:KR. With 2770 stores in the United States and employees numbering over 42,000 The Kroger Company reported revenues for 2014 as US 108 billion.

If you want product or service support, call 1-800-576-4377. If you want Customer Service online you will find numerous phone numbers here for everything from gift card balances, product request and promotions to name a few. If you want to send a postal letter to the CEO, Rodney McMullen you may address you letter to him at The Kroger Company, 1041 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. The censored corporate phone number is 1-866-221-4141.

The Kroger chain of stores was started by Bernard Kroger in 1883. In 1901 Kroger was first grocery to sell its own baked goods. By 1972 Kroger tested the first price scanners. In 1983 Kroger merged with Dillons to make coverage coast to coast. The merger with Fred Meyer in 1999 is one of the most recent acquisitions. Social presence may be found on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest.

Kroger Contact Information

• Kroger headquarters address

• 1014 Vine Street
    • Cincinnati
    • OH 45202

513-762-4000

Browse reviews of other Supermarkets

Top Kroger Complaints

This is a complaint about the system you use for your Kroger Gift Cards and about 2 employees at 7087 Hwy 70 South in Nashville TN…37221.
There was a time I used a Kroger Gift card and they said there was no money on it. They took me to customer service and figured out the exact dates and amounts I used it and although it was a bit embarrassing for me, I was relieved I got all of the money of the gift card and very thankful for the employees that helped me. From then on, every time I felt like the gift card was wrong…I just chalked it up to my lack of knowing when I redeemed it all. It happened often. So often in fact that I decided to keep better track of it.
I would use a $100 gift card once for $30 (and I would have $70 left…a good amount) and when I would go back knowing I had plenty on there it would show up “unauthorized”. It was very odd to me and to the employee trying to help me. Instead of being able to tell the exact date and amount like the first time, they said it just said “not authorized”. They also said it was odd bc if there was nothing on it, then it should at least say $0…and it doesn’t say that. My mother who got me the Gift Cards from a Kroger in Knoxville said to bring them all back to her and she would look into it. She never has.
She sent me another $100 Kroger gift card for Mothers Day. I should be very excited about this gift bc it is a great gift…but I shuddered in anticipation bc I just knew what was going to happen. I went shopping and I bought about $60 worth of Groceries and I kept that receipt with the card in an envelope so I knew exactly how much SHOULD still be on there. I go to buy more groceries…I reluctantly draw out my gift card just knowing what was going to happen…and it did…it happened again. It was showing unauthorized. The guy who checked me out was the Manager of the store…Craig Curry. He explained that about 10% of the cards do not work for one reason or the other and I explained to him that this has happened to me many times before…that if I do not use the full $100 the first time…I lose the rest. I asked if there were any other issues like mine…bought in Knoxville then used in Nashville…he said no. He explained that the card amount could be different than what is written on the card and I asked if he was saying it was possible that my mom put exactly 68.71 on the card and put it in a $100 folder to make it look like more and he got defensive and said that was NOT was he was saying. I told him how past employees were able to help and tell the exact dates and amount it was used and he said that he couldn’t, all I could do was call the # on the back of the card. I explained that I did not feel comfortable calling that number since I am here in a Kroger trying to get this fixed and I know nothing of what is going on and at least a Kroger employee had an idea. He said that he could call the number for me and I said that would be wonderful. He then told me that Rayshaundra Wright (?) At customer service could call the number and she could help me.
I gladly went over to customer service, waited about 15mins till my turn and explained to Rayshaundra what happened, what has been happening, just like I explained to Craig Curry. She left her station to ask Craig Curry (her manager) some questions after I told her that he said she would call the number for me to get this cleared up. Im not sure what she asked or what she was told, but she said I had to move over and let her help the customers behind me. I explained that I was a customer too, and that I waited in line already. She said that she had to help the customers behind me, that if she called there was going to me a way long line, I explained that I just simply needed help with this reoccurring problem. She proceeded to push me to the side while she helped other customers. My daughter asked why we were waiting I simply told her that “I guess our issue is not as important as theirs” meaning to be told just to my daughter. Rayshaundra heard me and yelled over the customers she was helping so I could hear “that is not what I said”. I just motioned that I was waiting again in a different area and said that she doesn’t have to say it, its apparent by how you are treating me. She then proceeded to say that she in no way said that or implied that and being embarrassed that she was yelling over everyone and in front of my daughter I went up to her and said…Look, im a just going to leave, can I have my card and receipt…she said …still very loudly…”Gladly…take it, absolutely, here you go, go right ahead”.
After I packed my groceries into my car, I decided to go back in to get their names. I kindly asked Rayshaudra for her name and I could not hear her and she took off her name tag and slammed it on the table and snapped at me “here, take it…its all there, write it down, write it all down”. I said that her last name was not on the tag but decided not to talk further to her bc she was so upset and yelling at me in front of all the other customers. I quickly wrote it down and placed it back on the table she slammed it on. Then I went to look at Craig’s name tag and could easily see first and last name without contacting him.
I try and avoid confrontation at all costs as this same situation has happened to me (not able to use the full amount on the gift card) many times before and I just try and toss it aside as my fault…I probably used it and forgot like the first time it happened. But now I know there are issues and Im losing a lot of money bc of it. It doesn’t come up $0, as is supposed to happen when there is no money left and the Kroger employees can no longer tell me exact dates and amounts that it was used. I was trying to get an issue fixed and I was treated like a problem customer. I felt very degraded by both Craig and Rayshaundra, I know that Rayshaundra was doing what Craig told her to do…put me aside and help me after everyone else was helped. Rayshaundra even said I had to wait for her to help the other customers first.
Perhaps your customer service is not equipped to help customers with their cards (I have been helped before with a card) but if that is the case then they should have told me that and I no longer want to show my face in that Kroger. The way Craig and Rayshaundra treated me was so embarrassing. I have had wonderful experiences with the other workers there, I wish I could remember their names bc they are great and I consider them my neighborhood friends. I will be doing all of my shopping at Sprouts or Publix now. I spend $500-600 at Krogers a month but it is easy to find a new grocery store.

Frys 59 had a sale on New York strip and had not one in there meant case, every time they have a sale on steaks they never have enough . Also when asking the person behind he informed us that they were out , this store is notoriously OOS all the time I truly believe I am going to take my business else where be cause they just don't care and is no big deal to the management team here.
James

Went to my orab Kroger this morning and find a box cutting razor. Laying on top of a cereal box in the isle .I went to tell the manager he might want to tell the employees not to leave them laying around he had an attitude was rude walked away and tossed in in the trash can. .not even a Thank you I'm glad I found it before a child or an elderly person this could have been bad

Complaint on the Kroger location in Springfield Tn. I made a click list order at 11 a.m on Tuesday April the 17th. My pick up time was between 5 and 6. I get a call at 4:50 stating they were unable to fulfill my order and that I could wait until tomorrow to pick up my list or cancel my order. I cancelled my order. I felt the customer service I received was not at all satisfactory in the click list department. I called to speak with a manager and Kevin at the front desk answering phones didn't have any phone manners. Another employee in a different department with horrible customer service skills. After having to call 3 separate times to speak with a manager I finally got in touch with "one of them". "one of them" is the response I got when I asked if I was speaking to a manager. I didn't get a name. He also was very unapologetic about my experience. With this being said I WILL NOT SHOP AT ANY KROGER LOCATION EVER AGAIN!!! I will gladly go out of my way to go to walmart to receive the customer service I deserve.

I go to the Milford store (48380) the selection of things is always bad EX today 4/12/18 11:00 no regular diet coke no regular rice checks very bad mannered workers in the produce depart talking with each other blocking the aisle so you can't get by., Only one register open except for, do it your self. I belong to a big club in the city and many of the women say the same thing poorly managed.

Management at Deli department at Hebron Store could not tell me sodium content of their prepared and packaged chicken products. ie,buffalo chicken wings or even their whole roasted or rotisserie chickens. I have a relative who is on a very restricted sodium diet due to heart failure. Kroger is not a very restricted- no- low-reduced sodium content store. None of it ( prepared and packaged chicken products) has labels with that information nor did employees including an assistant manager know where to find it although they "looked" at books and the boxes the stuff comes in . This is the nutritional stuff they are required by law to have available for customers. Asked for a manager so I would be sent the information by whom at Kroger has it since obviously the store deli personnel don't have it or any clue where to get it other than from the label. Waited 10 minutes before I started to yell to the people ignoring me that I asked for a manager. They yelled across the store to get an Manager, and two showed up. Managers were telling me there was no one available to call since it was Sat. afternoon. Doubt I will get any communication with an answer from Kroger. Just would like to find something already prepared that I can save time and effort purchasing and not spending a hour preparing.

My husband and I were getting ready to check out and I noticed the ham we were buying did not have a price on it. He went to the back of the store to get another ham. None of the hams had a price ticket on them, so he just brought one up. The clerk was very nasty to us because she said it was not her job to price and we should have gone to the butcher and told him. My husband told her the price per pound and she snapped back, "I know how much they are I don't need you to tell me a hundred times!" Then she said I was turning the bags the wrong way! We spend a lot of money in Kroger, as do my whole family, and I've never been talked to that way in any store. It was at the Kroger at 12611 Taylorsville Rd. Louisville, Ky.
The clerk's name at the register was HOPE. Should have just walked out and left all the groceries. Next time, if I ever go back, I will!!!

Many Kroger employees have complained about discrimination claims. All are unacceptable and many have threatened to contact their lawyers. One incident happened with a sweet Hispanic woman who constantly is bullied by supervisors. They even threw away her drink of coffee that was not in sight. The other they constantly say he can not have his snack on him and the employee is diabetic also has a doctors note stating he can have it.

I Shirley Sims went to Kroger at 11895 West Broad Street Richmond Va. I paid for my groceries. I observed the bagger put Kroger milk, slice cake on top of the pie shields I bought. I suggested not to put the slice cake, milk on top of the pie shells will crack the shells. The bagger didn't' like what I said jerked the pie shells out of my hand so hard tore hole in the wrapper. I told him don't snatch nothing away from me. I went to the customer's service desk spoke to Anita and Benita about the incident told them I don't appreciate the bagger snatching the pie shells out of my hand being very rude and disrespectful. Anita said she think she know who it was and will and speak to him. No one called me. I called number to file the complaint. on 2/2/18. I spoke to Adrien he called the store told me the Division Manager Mr. Timberland didn't know anything about it will check the camera's call me, but first told me that's all he done. Then I called 2/28/18 to see about my complaint lady name Azhanea told me they had closed out my complaint, I asked her ,no one never contacted me, so its okay to be rude to your customers and snatch items out there hand. I asked to speak to supervisor or main headquarters number. She told me that the executive team is closed this is 12:10 afternoon.This situation make me feel the employee's can treat you any can of way and its okay. You are spending your hard earn money, help pay their salary. For a large company are you going to let your employee's drive your customers away to your competitors I can take my business elsewhere. You can reach me at 804-457-2896 and mail 5545 Whittcamp Rd. Goochland, Va. 23063. I thought about taking this to the media to get a response.

Shop Kroger in Richmond VA where I live. One store (Lombardy) is not always a great experience-mainly an attitudinal issue with some personnel.
Example: Today I wanted only to fill and RX and buy one item so needed basket not cart. Entered store-no baskets, went by produce, floral, check stands to self check where the staff person is engaged in long joke with 3 personnel from fire dept. I wait, when there is an opportune time I point out there are no baskets at other entry. Response: a stare and "oh really". I go to pharmacy and wait my turn, 10 minutes later walk back, same employee still telling jokes, baskets as they were-with none at front door.
Employee in question is black, stocky, she has a large streak of purple hair.
The issue has more to do with responsibility and awareness. She may not be the party who is supposed to move the baskets. I think she is at least responsible to acknowledge there is a need to move baskets and if she can't leave her post checking the self check out she should alert a bagger to address.

Store #332, S.Third St. lou,Ky ,, unprofessional behavior, nothing new there. Mouthy sassy back talking employees, again, nothing new there! Time to drive way out of my way to Meijer’s. No name from me cause I don’t want anything from you, I’ll just take my business and $$$$ elsewhere!! Good Luck, you are going to need it

I was hired by the Kroger store #511 in Toledo Ohio . I spent Tuesday 01/30/18 and Wednesday 01/31/18 in orientation Where they couldn’t stress enough about treating customers with a smile and being friendly.. I went shopping as a customer on Friday 02/02/18 where I was treated horribly by Pamela and Jamie in Customer Service over the coupon policy.They were raising their voices and Pamela accused me of coupon fraud.At this point I ask to speak to a manager. Mr. Jeff Came and I explained the situation to him he said none of the managers know the coupon policy. I had 5 Kotex tampon coupons and 5 Kotex pad coupons different coupons for different products no limit except for your limit of 5 per your policy..He said he would have taken them. I said ok I am going to be working for you in click list am I right or am I wrong about this matter.He would not give me an answer. However he did say he would take care of Pamela and Jamie and I should not have been treated that way..I left the store. I later called the store and spoke to Ms Twigg H.R.Manager to let her know I no longer wanted to work for Kroger because of the incident and that I was sorry but I cannot work for a company where the Managers don’t know their own coupon policy. I already reported Jamie for treating me badly on 01/25/18 when I handed her my coupons she said “ I hate coupons . I am anti couponing “ I said I’m sorry for making your day bad. And again apologized to her when I left... I do not like conflict. I do not want to be trained by people like this. They are a bad example of your Fresh and Friendly advertisement. However I do love shopping at Kroger all of the other employees have always been kind.. I am a couponer and I am in #511 just about everyday and Jamie has always been rude and I couldn’t understand why until she told me she hates coupons. But I want to thank you for the opportunity and I know I would have loved clickList and I would have done a great job.
Michelle Roth 419 309 4645
1935 Christian Avenue
Toledo Ohio 43613

I am again writing to Kroger about the expired products in there store in Woodstock Georgia on 92. I AM FURIOUS.. First we bought nesquick strawberry my grandson drank it was 3 months expired took it back to the store and was refunded.. The manager offered us pedilite for my grandsons Sick tummy and vomiting... It was like nothing to them... never removed off the shelve.. 2 weeks after Again we went shopping and I walked right by the nesquick too scared to buy it so I went to the juice... Looked at the date on the minute maid lemonade it was fine pulled one from the back went on my way.. When I went to open one for my grandson looked at date and it was 1 year expired... We went to the store directly over to the juices looked at dates most expired and then to manager... She followed us back looked at the dates and had someone pull them from the shelves looked at myself and husband like we where nuts.. walked away... I have been shopping in krogers for years this is outrageous ... I am 1 unhappy person at this point and to know I wrote to corporate several times with no respond make me very very upset...

On 10/28/2017, around 5pm, I was treated very rude,, disciminated, degraded, embarassed because of 2 of your employees in the Deli Dept. They wouldn't wait on me because I am a gay woman. They referred to me as "That" because they couldnt tell if I was a Man or a woman. Velencia was your employees name. 103065 S Post Oak Rd. Houston, Tx 77035 was the store. I want to know if your Co discriminates against Gayn Lesbians?? I will let all the gay communities they your Co doesn't like us.

Heath Ohio Kroger is always out of stock on sale items an the signs are not right to find some items its a night mare to shop there. Perhaps I should go back to Walmart instead? I thought this place was a higher quality grocery store with employees that care. Management at the corporate level should be informed of this asap.

Family Dollar stopped sending me coupon packs by mail. I called their store and asked why. The store said Family Dollar is issuing digital coupons only now. I tried over and over to join online for digital coupons that would attach to my land line phone number. But I can not even get on their online site. They keep giving me error messages. something like error -305 . My desktop computer is accessing other sites just fine. In fact.. I access Kroger coupons daily that attach to my Kroger shopper rewards card. So it is the site that is at fault, not my computer. I can't even file a complaint at the Family Dollar site because I get an error message for that too.

I do not like when I check out the cashiers are always pressuring you for your Kroger card. When another customer is in front of me I cannot put my number in until they complete their purchase. So therefore I start unloading my groceries to keep moving. Invariably the customer completes their purchase before I am finished unloading. Then comes the problem for me. Can I have your Kroger card please? I have long ago stop carrying the card because I had it so long it disintegrated so I put my number in, it's more convenient anyway.

So I'm supposed to stop unloading and go and put my number in because it's an emergency to put this number in before anything is rung up. How is this helpful? If I refuse to do it and continue to unload some cashiers will just sit there and wait until I'm done unloading. How is this helpful? Meanwhile the person in back of me cannot start unloading. How is this helpful? You can put your Kroger card in at anytime and you will still receive the discount. So what is the big emergency? Well I was told by a cashier that it is Kroger policy that they are just doing their jobs and can written up if they don't get the card before they start ringing up items.

I think that is ridiculous! Further more today for the first time the cashier wanted the number so bad she asked me what my number was. I didn't like saying my phone number out loud for everyone to hear just because I couldn't get up to the machine enough to put it in myself. But I realize she was just trying to keep it moving. When I check out I feel like I'm under pressure to get the the number in and fast so I can keep going for everybody. I makes a bad experience for me. We are a family if 6. We buy a lot of food. I like Kroger's.

But I also shop at Meijer, Costco, Whole Foods market and other places, and i don't feel that pressure there. It would be nice if you would change your policy. I have shopped at Kroger for more than 30 years and I remember a time when it wasn't like this. I hope you will take this into consideration. Just thinking about checking out causes me to want to pass you by and shop at another store.

Kroger #543. 945 W. Lamar Blvd. Arlington, Texas 76012. On Sept 19, 2016, management made obscene remarks about me as an African American (ASM) worker, such as lazy. I was sitting on a stool during a demo for ASM, when they continued to stare, winking eyes at me, He then walked close to my cart to make me feel uncomfortable. This behavior was unwanted and unwelcome. I was told by ASM, in retaliation, he was a manager that told her I was never at my cart. Management created a hostile environment for me as a black woman, and he also was seem gossiping with another while female (ASM) event specialist. I was given his name by another manager that is aware of this situation. This must stop!

I contacted Kroger corporate headquarters several months ago regarding the pricing of their Hair Regrowth Treatment for Minoxinil and exactly nothing has been done. I visited another Kroger store and found that exactly nothing has been done. The men's product, in a blue box, is a 5% solution, and priced at $19.99 while the women's product, in a pink box, is a 2% solution, is priced at $34.99. Both provide the same amount of product, three 2 oz. bottles. The first time I complained I was contacted and they tried to suggest it was the individual store doing the pricing which is complete nonsense. This is an outrageous rip off of women!

I was in the check outline at Kroger, the cashier was speaking English to the bagger person then they starting speaking Spanish then they change over to English, boy did that piss me off, so I spoke to there manager, I told him how rude that was and they disrespect me. All this happen on 6/25/2016, The store # 321, Register 13, Cashier 153, Division code 034.

I have been shopping with Kroger's a long time now I got some Kroger cream corn, when i opened it smelled like it was not right, i tasted a little bit it tasted just like the can, I tossed it out, maybe if you want to test other can to see if they are ok, so not anyone gets sick on this I will never buy this item again for fear of getting sick. Also I wanted to make a comment about your new stores, i live in St, Clair Shores, Michigan there was a older store on 13 Mile and Harper, then a new one was built down the street in Roseville, closing the store was a hardship on some people that don't drive, who have a disability and can't make it to the new store.

Your new store is nice and way to big for me anyway. The old store was a friendly store where you go, and to no the people who worked there If you just need milk or bread we have not anywhere anymore in out shopping center to get some.The new store when I can get there with a ride. The shelves of what your looking for is empty, i have got dented cans which i did not notice till i got home. All I can say is we miss the Kroger's on 13 Mile and Harper it is like we lost a old friend So check on the corn so not anyone get sick, and thank you for listening to me about the new store. I still love Kroger's and go if i can get a ride.

Every time I go to Kroger Mt. Orab you are out of the peanuts for your machine, to make natural peanut butter. I can go three times a week and it will be empty. I'm tired of talking to the store manager. This is a product in my opinion that should never be out of stock. You know how much you are selling, therefore it should always be there. My next complaint is I wanted to buy Kahns braunswiger (chicken liver). You now only sell Kroger brand and some other brand I'v never heard of. Kahns has been around for so long and what I have eaten for many years. I honestly feel like you are getting rid of so many brands and adding more and more Kroger items. it doesn't do any good to talk to anyone in the store, they just work there and have no say so. Hope someone cares enough to make a few changes.

I have been a loyal customer at Kroger for over 20 years, but imagine my shock when I walked into the store 2 weeks ago and in the immediate entrance was a calendar display of LARGE calendars with VERY LARGE BOLD BLACK LETTERING offering calendars of BLACK LIVES MATTER. Why would Kroger support a violent racist group in their stores? Or does Kroger support BLACK LIVES MATTER? Personally, I thought ALL LIVES MATTER and was under the assumption Kroger's beliefs were the same, as I have always seen all races shop at Kroger.

I was stunned and disappointed at seeing this display. I left the store upset and to be honest a little fearful! Two days later all the LARGE BOLD BLACK LETTERED "BLACK LIVES MATTER" calendars were gone, however in their place (and the displayed had been moved to the back middle isle of the store) were new calendars showing 2 young black boys playing a piano with LARGE LETTERS stating BLACK LIVES MATTER. I checked the local grocery stores, Publix, Walmart and Ingles and found none of these calendars. Shame on Kroger at Hwy 20 So, Covington, GA.

Kroger does not always have the selection I am looking for but they get no complaints from me. Their service is top notch and they even open up on holidays. I wish there was more Krogers and less Walmarts in this country.

We decided to have a get together at home with around 20 friends and family members. To make it special I wanted to arrange some bottle of wine, but didn't know how much to buy. At Kroger, they had the right information about this. Wine101 a section that tell us how much we need to buy for how many guests and suggest the exact based on the occasion. They suggest the best wines to buy and I was happy with the overall experience with Kroger. They gave some good tips on how to store wine and the glass type to be used. Kroger is the place to shop and plan small parties.

Have feedback for Kroger?