Giant Customer Service

Contact Giant Corporate

Toll free phone number: 301-341-4100

Welcome to the Giant complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Giant online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Giant corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Giant Contact Information

• Giant headquarters address

• Royal Ahold
    • Landover
    • MD 20785

301-341-4100

Browse reviews of other Supermarkets

Top Giant Complaints

I had yet another unpleasant encounter at your Landover,MD store ( Annapolis Rd) this morning and I am really upset. I entered the store, went over to the lottery machine and deposited $5 into the machine but was not credited $5. Walking through the produce section I briefly chatted with the gentleman working in produce and mentioned the $5 lost in the machine. He stated I should talk to someone when I check out. I did do my shopping and checked out. I mentioned to the lady working at the register about the $5 and she rang for someone at customer service ( solution center or whatever you want to call it). She rang again and a person appeared. She explained to her coworker that the lottery machine "ate " my $5 and she was displeased. She then realized I was standing there, asked if I had deposited the money into the machine and showed her displeasure. As she turned around and walked back into the office she rolled her eyes.That was the point when it was too much for me. I told the lady at the register ( whom I have known for many years and who is always pleasant) that I am not pleased with the disrespectful attitude at all and that I was leaving because I was not about to have a confrontation with a rude employee. Before I left the store I said good bye to two other Giant associates, mentioned what just had happened and both said" see, this is a problem". I must conclude that this is a repeated occurrence and it does not serve Giant well.It also does not serve Giant well to have a outside company responding to complaints because it does nothing to remedy the problems. Please spare me a generic response. A few months ago I had a issue at the mentioned store and ended up getting emails from Olivia Manning. She apologized for what had happened, stated she was looking into this issue and solved it. It was a de terminating factor for me to continue shopping at Giant. This however seems to be less fixable. This seems to be a strange way to run a business.....stuff like this drive customers away and I can assure you I will curb my shopping at Giant tremendously.

Just got gas at Giant 6024, had to go inside to get receipt because pump out of paper. Ask the person inside for a receipt from pump 10. She told me had would have to wait for a while. While waiting another customer came in and advised me she was just cutting a banana. I ask her if I really had to wait while she fixed her breakfast. She refused to give her name, actually removed her name tag. Is this the customer service you expect.

We always bought Price Chopper White Bread. However, for the past month or more, we noticed how thin the slices are.
You can't even make french toast without it crumbling.So we started to buy wonder bread. At least we can make sandwiches with it. What gives? Have you started to "downsize" your bread? Not a good idea.

On 1/4/06 at 341 pm I tried to return an item at Giant that I did not need. The customer service counter was open, there were no signs to the contrary. I waited for the 2 customer service reps to acknowledge me, and I watched as every other person was waited on by the next customer service rep. I finally said "ladies, this is just a simple return", they were doing a service over computer problems of some kind, and pretended that they did not see me (although I am a huge target).

The customer service rep next to them finally said ( I will take you, they are not working now ), to which I said "I get that"! Whenever I ask for the store manager there, they tell me he is not there! (I went home and asked to speak to the Giant store manager). This is not the first complaint I have had against that store....every time I ask for the store manager, they tell me he isn't there! What is he getting paid for? I am past tired of the rude customer service people there, they seem to think that the customers are an imposition on what they would really like to be doing.

I am food lover and I purchased a lot of food. It is purely for serious shoppers. It is value for money and no doubt gives the result of what you are looking for. Customer service was unmatched with any other company. They also have other makes and other selections I like to buy. I am thinking of going in for another big shopping next week and sure it is going to be from Giant.

Have feedback for Giant?