Woolworths Complaints Continued... (Page 3)

459+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Woolworths corporate: 1-800-638-434

Last night we went to the new Woolworths at Point Cook and went to bye a roast pork. The young girl just finished serving chicken to another person and and asked me what would I like and I said the roast boneless shoulder please then she just grabbed the roast pork without changing her gloves this is cross contamination and staff should be taught properly and made to do a refresher course.

Sorry Woolies I am getting sick of the quality of meat that is being provided, tonight it was round steak that when I was cooking it produced a full 250ml of water, yes I measured it. Once a week its the skinless chicken breast, I buy 1 and half kg that I still have to get skin off, cut out gristle, cartilage and veins, losing about half a kilo in the process. The whole reason I chose to buy the skinless breast chicken is so I don't have to do this as I am a busy mum. I have taken photographs to support my complaint. It's not good enough, I really think its time you look out your outside distributor of your meat and poultry products as if the standard does not change I will be forced to shop else where for these products just as many people already are.

I am wanting to complain about Select apricots I purchased yesterday at Cardiff NSW. 03 May 2016 - 52153. They are dried apricots - very dry. I use these to make items for charity and normally purchase at Aldi or Coles but for convenience I purchased at Woolworths. The packet has 'Ideal for snacking' - they are so hard I was not even tempted (normally I am when cutting them up). 200g for $5. I certainly won't make this mistake again.

if you spend over 20 dollars you get the latest dinosaur cards, but not if you spend at the cigarette counter...your refused because you smoke, your made to feel like your scum..its ok for them to sell the product and to take your money and make a profit but you are not allowed the rights as other customers. This is discrimination and they deserve to be taken to court over this matter, this was at he Moe store and every local gippsland paper is going to hear about this. Woolworths you are a greedy disgusting company, it is not illegal to smoke or to sell the products so you have no right to humiliate and degrade people who have spent money in your store, my money is as good as the next persons and you take it readily, there is now a small boy who hates you as much as I do......I will not let this matter drop.

I am sending this as I can't afford to keep throwing out food that I have purchased from various stores in Brisbane only to take it home and it being off. I purchased about 3 weeks ago yogurt from your Cannon Hill store and when I went to eat 1 of the 6 pack the next day it had a very funny taste to it so I threw that one out. I opened a second one and the same taste to it as well. I purchased 2 x 6 packs of yogurt ( different varieties) from your Park Ridge store on the weekend and I have had to throw out one lot of the 6 pack as this had curdled. I didn't ring the store as I had already thrown out the receipt. I have shopped at Woolworths for years and would like to continue but as I said in my first sentence I can't afford to keep throwing it out at $5 a pack. This adds up over time.

This evening (25/05/2015) I made a familiar trip to my local Woolworths at Blackburn North Shopping Centre and was extremely dissapointed with the customer service of the cashier whose name badge showed "Brooke." When purchasing my items, the cashier did not even acknowledge my presence, let alone smile, or seem remotely interested in serving me.

I hadn't realised Blackburn North Woolworths installed machine operated cashiers already. She rudely demanded my money and seemed to be pleased when I walked away, just as a machine would do.

I am a regular customer at Blackburn North and am usually very pleased with the service there. I have not yet come across an employee at Blackburn North Woolworths that has disappointed me and made me feel as un-welcomed as I felt today. I am writing today in the hope that this issue will be addressed.

I purchased a block of Danish fetta on 23 May 2015, at Jordan Springs NSW 2747 Woolworths. Upon eating half of it, I noticed that the back of it was completely moldy. I returned the product back within a half an hour. I suggested that they throw the rest out and I demanded to speak with the Manager.

Even though they apologised and refunded my money and gave me a wish gift card, this does not help me having to spend the remainder of the weekend in my bathroom. I did file a customer complaint form in case I would end up in the emergency room. My complaint is I have been shopping at Jordan Springs since it has been opened and there has been a few occasions that I have had to return your products for example your fruit is tasteless, your yogurt has been our of date, your bbq chicken under cooked, lettuce covered by worms. Woolworth do take pride in their motto "the fresh food people" and this is unfortunately not the case. Trying to settle this matter with a "wish gift card" does not help this situation.

Hi my complaint is with Woolworths Nowra in Stockland. Every time over the last month there has been a mistake on my docket and every time a get a grumpy girl with a false smile if a smile at all making be feel like Iam cheap for complaining.

You have to remember this is all in the last month I am disabled so waiting every time hurts. It is never less then a 5 minute wait today 15 minutes. First time scale were out so my shop come to nearly 100.00 dollars more. My water melon was over 50 dollars tomatoes 25.00 and so on. They refunded me after re-weighing every item then charging the right price.

Next my husband buys 3 boxes of Pepsi max get charged over 90 dollars they have a sign on saying 15 a box. They refund then recharge. Freddo frogs got charged full price for each four packet's this time refund with a packet for free. bbq chips maxi got charged over 3.50 a packet but on sale for 2,15 got refund and one packet for free. Tin of milo this time was on sale for 8.00 got charged over 10 dollars.

12 pack of pepsi max got charged 15.00 a packet price was 5.90 got refund. I have always shopped at Woolworths but am getting stressed what if I am missing some I am on a pension and every cent counts and what of all the others out there getting ripped off. When I go back to get my money they should show more respect and not make me feel so bad about it yours sincerely a very unhappy family that shops at Woolworths

My problem is a lot of Australian products such as Birdseye broccoli , Birdseye carrots , BX hand care wash just to name a few things I used to be able to purchase at Woolies Menai are no longer available they are replaced with there own SELECT brands , I purchase these lines elsewhere , what ever happened to CHOICE.

I have an in store card with Woolworths and I fully paid the account. Also wanted them to remove my name on credit betray and to close the account. I paid R1500 via EFT only to find out that I was owing 1370. I was promised by Woolworths that they will reverse the difference on my account I sent the statement to them it's been more than 2 weeks with no response. I'm very disappointed with bad service from Woolworths

Woolworths Ballarat has a customer service operator by the name of Tim. He is a very rude, obnoxious person to be served by. Doesn't smile and doesn't greet customers the way that they should be. He also spoke very rudely to the young girl that served me and my partner last night.

Instead of saying "excuse me Abby can you serve" he said oi to her and pointed to her register. This sort of behaviour is unacceptable. I know this as I used to be a retail supervisor and am mortified that your staff talk to each other in such a way and have rude staff at front end. My partner and I where that disgusted in his behaviour we shall not be entering that store again

See Woolworths are considering putting off 400 staff a couple of suggestions to maybe avoid this 1. Out of stocks you cannot sell blank shelves, my local Woolworths Hermit Park Qld is a great location but poor stock control 2.Have stores do an out of stock report daily and send to HO you will see problems we face. 3. Get the Managers on the floor especially at checkouts occasionally to watch how the customers suffer with poor staffing at registers 4. Side stack and off location displays put fast moving stock in these areas not slow movers to relieve the shelf holdings. But no stock on shelves is the biggest problem.

I purchased four Connoisseur Ice Creams for my children which I always do when I visit your Service Station at Mango Hill Queensland. On this occasion when the children opened the packets the ice creams fell off the sticks into their laps and they were very disappointed. I buy around $200.00 of fuel there every week and I always buy something for the children from your shop. The following week I reported this to the staff and they told me that they test the freezer temperature three times a day. The week after I purchased the fuel and I bought two packets of lollies which were two for $6.00.

These lollies had the price on them and the bins were beside each other. The lollies were made by the same company. On checking the docket I found that I had been charged over $8.00 for the two packets and on going back to see the console operator I was told that they had to be out of same box not one out of each box even thought they were next to each other and both boxes that "2 for $6.00" on the box. I feel that if you were not supposed to take a packet out of each box the sign should have informed customers that the lollies must come out of the same box and the boxes should not have been placed side by side. I feel that this is unorthodox way of displaying and selling goods at a set price.

In their weekly catalogue that ran until the 5th of May, Woolworths Wellard advertised Nescafé 500 gram tin of coffee for $16.00, but at rear of store they had a stand of them ticketed at $19.99. Regardless of if they would scan at 16.00 at the checkout, how many people, more so the elderly, would not buy them, nor question staff. I went to another Woolworths in the area and purchased one at $16.00 and they were well ticketed. Also like to complain about the lack of open checkouts at Wellard, one to be honest. Not everyone wishes to use the self service checkouts

Bought your so called scotch fillet steak, we could not eat it. I am an excellent chef, but this steak was appalling. Your butcher at the Busselton store should be reprimanded over this. All the steak is good for is cooking it up for the dog, if he is able to chew it. A response would be appreciated but from what I have read I will not hold my breath. I very rarely shop at Woolworths as I find all your products very expensive. Love Coles real value and good customer service.

I would like to inform you about disgusting behaviour from one of your store managers . On Friday, the first of this month late afternoon at the Clare south Australia store, assistant manager, Helen Jurgens, verbally abused a staff member in front of other staff and customers! At the same time, insinuating the customers were potential thieves. The staff member was embarrassed and belittled and the customers highly offended. This sort of behaviour should not be tolerated by anyone ...

I bought clothes at Woolworths on sale only to find out that 3 of these items had factory fault. 1 dress was loosing colour, and 2 tops were torn and still new, never worn. I still had proof of purchase. Then Thursday 30th, I went to Hillcrest to return these items and ask for credit. I spoke to the manager, Sharon D, who told me the items were no longer on the system and they can't credit me. Instead she will send the clothes to be checked if they do have problem but that will take the whole month and still she does not promise I will get credit because they never do.

I am fedup with all these excuses. It's your duty to make sure that your garments are of good quality and they are very expensive to begin with. I want my credit as in yesterday! I'm not waiting for a month to get another excuse from Woolworths. I left the clothes with Sharon D at Woolworths Hillcrest and would like to credit according to what i paid for.

Woolworths had Felix cat food on special from Wednesday, April 29 and it is now May 3 - Since then, April 29, I have constantly checked the Dickson store and the shelf is always empty. I live nearby so I have constantly checked. On April 29 at 09.30 am there were only 2 packets of this product on the shelf and only 1 type (there are three different types of this brand).

Ever since then I have made a point of checking - first thing in the morning - late morning - late afternoon and evening. EVERY time the shelf is empty. This is clearly a con on Woolworths part as every other shelf is constantly refilled - but how can that one shelf be constantly empty ?? According to the ACCC this is illegal.

I have seen this happen with other products, and I know that it is no coincidence - I am really angry, and am now looking forward to Aldi and Coles opening up in this area, as this is just blatant and arrogant because Woolworths currently have no competition. I used to be a staunch Woolies customer, but not anymore.

Been shopping at Woolworths in Kyneton for years and for the last year the stock levels have been really bad. Today I went shopping and went to get some milk and there was no milk that's is one thing that a supermarket should have I think it's really really pathetic. Hope we get a Coles soon!

The woolworths at Marrickville metro is poorly managed. The fresh food is far from it. Tonight 27 April the silver beet was clearly old with slimey leaves and many stalks snapped off and tatty. The displays are sloppy and generally untidy. Nobody seems to have oversite of store front of house. The meat section is plain idiotic. How about signs that say beef, pork, lamb! Frozen peas regularly are left at the bottom of the freezer for days. Labels about Palm oil on many products don't explain if it's from a sustainable source. Consumers want that information to make an informed choice. Many shelves were bare this evening. Standards have been slipping for months it's time to lift your game. You need a larger store to meet increased demand.

Went to my local woolworths at jesmond on Sunday like i do every Sunday and spend around 300 a week with you get to milk section and no milk on shelves as usual and the freezer room behind full of milk . I do think no milk on shelves cant be sold when sitting out back .l had to drive to your competitors to get milk what a joke Coles had all there shelves stocked up need to pick your game up and think about your customers .

I went into woolworths redbank plains on Wednesday. I was going to buy a packet of pascal hard jubes which was advertised on hanger as on special for $3 normal price $3.99. I buy these often and $3 is normal price manager told me they had gone up in price this is fraud she has lied to me. went to foodland store next afternoon brought them for $2.59 normal price $2.99. it is obvious w/worths thinks their customers are mugs will be doing my shopping at foodland store from now on.

My second pair of shoes within a year's time. Smart shoes. I cannot keep up. The first pair took back and replaced. Second pair busy to tear loose again. Visit one of your stores in Cape Town and the prices suddenly increased to price I no longer can afford. Extremely disappointing. Even my casual shoes soles underneath has for some strange reason cracked in half which I try only to wear at times. Very big disappointment.

Hello to the team at Woolworths. I have no gripe or bent ego because I shop at Woolworths Wheelers Hill and Waverly Gardens in Victoria and both these stores are managed well and the staff are true blue collar hard working employees. After a busy day there will always be the opportunutiy to whine and complain and carry on like a pork chop because someone looked at you sideways so keep your hat on and smile because when customers want cheaper prices then they cannot have all the bells and whistles also . So this is a message to all the customers who whine as a hobby: Please smile and if you think that you can do better then apply for a job.

Went into store to buy groceries did shopping picked up 1 litre streets blue ribbon vanilla ice cream the price under it said 5 dollars the one underneath said 6.99 then Cadbury was 5 dollars next to it we proceeded to the checkout they charged us 6.99 for the ice cream I said it's only $5 they sent a lady to check she came back and said no it's Cadbury I then informed her she had it wrong she said no it's 6.99 Cadbury is $5 I again explained but nothing was done I am disgusted in the service I received regarding this matter maybe you people need to have a good look at the pricing tags and where you put your products , I will no longer shop in your stores and I will inform my friends on the poor customer service I received .

I always asociated woolworths with quality but i am very dissapionted in the shoe i bought in December last year the sole of the left shoe has cracked and its only a couple of months old , i dont have the slip anymore and i bought it cash i mean come now man if you pay so much for a shoe you would exspect it to last , i am very dissapionted because i realy liked the shoe.

Sunday the 19th of April, I purchase some custard tarts, 4 small in a packet with a use by date of 22/04/2015. When I open them, they weren't even cooked on the bottom and they were soft and doughy. They wouldn't come out off the foil cup. Same day, I purchase buttermilk fruit scones pack of 6, use by 21/4/2015, and they were as hard as rocks. These items were not reduced down, so I believed they were baked fresh that day. Very disappointed with the Fresh Food people for spoiling my afternoon tea with my grandchildren. I did not take them back as I only shop once a week as I live 30 mins away to my nearest woolies, but I did ring the Raymond Terrace store to let them know. But they said ok and didn't even ask my name or any questions. I have taken photos of the items, and I know you might think this is a silly complaint, but I'm sure every one else that brought these items threw them out also

I like the woolworths fresh magazines that comes out.The problem is that you cannot buy any of the ingredients from any of the stores. I live in Melbourne and in one day I went to 5 stores and could not buy any items for the meal I wanted to make . So I went to Coles and got everything in one shop. The other issue I have is ,it does not matter what time of the day I go into one of your store all the shelves are empty except for your home brand (select) which you have shelves of. I do not want to buy select every time I want to buy the original brand. I will continue to get your fresh magazine but I will never buy any of the items from a woolworths store again as you never have any of them and it is a waste of my time and petrol going to your stores. I spent in excess of $100.00 a week on groceries and I now spend that at Coles where I can get everything I need.

I visited a Woolworths store straight after work and always carry my back pack with me! It's easier to put all my stuff in it and normally goes to the shop after I get of the train from work ! My bag always make the beepers go off ! Firstly it is very embarrassing when everything beeps when you enter the store !!!! Anyways because I always shop at woollies I sometimes have products in my bag from woollies in this case it was panadols and a packet of cuppa soup What I expected make the beepers go off ! Anyways firstly why would I buy and pay $100 worth of groceries but steel Panadols and soup that's $3 aprox??? And the Panadols in my bag has been opened already with about 6 already out !! Did not drink 6 Panadols while I was in the shop ???!!!! And the soup packet had one sachet left !!! I surely did not drink six Panadol and ate a packet of instant soup while I was in the shop for opprox 15 min!!!! Just to save a buck!!

Anyways so while I was paying for my groceries the beeper kept going off and the employee asked to search my bag !! I did not mind that as I have nothing to hide !!!!!! He could have called his manager over and took me somewhere private to do that !!! Not infront of the whole store !!!! For everyone to witness !!! Which by the way he did not find anything in my bag that was stolen!!!!!! I left the store upset ! Embarrassed and will not be shopping there again ! Even though I love woollies !!!!! I really do expect some sort of apology! As I am not a thieve !!! Even though I was made feeling like a criminal!!!!!! And the whole situation was handled unprofessionally And why was the lady infront of me not searched as she made the beepers go off also !!!! Is it because I'm not Australian????? Would love to hear from someone!! Am also happy to view any sort of cctv camera footage showing that I have done anything wrong to give the employee a reason to embarrass me!!!

I purchased a Vodafone smart 4 mini phone on 15th April 2015 for $29.00 at Woolworths store, Capalaba Park, Qld. Took phone home and opened the box , charged phone which started at 50 percent charge and then over the next 24 hours went down to 10 percent, instead of going up to 100 percent. I took phone back in its box to said store today only to be told I could not have a refund as I had opened the box. How else was I to set the phone up if I couldn't open the box?

The attitude of the staff was the most upsetting aspect of my complaint, very rude, not interested in listening to my complaint at all. I was told Woolworths do not always give refunds or replacements! Different to what Wooworths advertise! I trust sanity will prevail here and either a replacement phone or full refund wil be granted. I have always been a loyal Woolworths customer, but after this debacle I shopped at Coles today.

I haven been a Woolworth customer for many years. My complaint is about the dominos folder. I have been asking at the store for about 5 weeks to buy one and they keep on telling next week next week. Now 2 days ago I was told that they don't not have any more and won't be getting any in, so now I have a very upset child as she doesn't have a folder to put them in. It has cost a fortune trying to collect all of them, and now have nowhere to keep them. If Woolworth is going to do something like this they should make sure that they make enough! You cannot advertise one thing and then you don't supply, very disappointed.

I have been collecting domino stars from my local Woolworths store and now find that the promotion has come to an end. My daughter is 9 short of the full collection,she also has over fifty domino's from the same collection. We were told over a month ago to keep our till receipts and we would receive domino's when they next became available. My daughter is heartbroken and i am disappointed to say the least. I understand that promotions have to end sometime but to get so many of the same domino's and for promotion not to last long has made it impossible to collect them all. Needless to say i will not take part in any future promotions should i choose to shop in Woolworths in future.

You are Woolworthless. I am totally offended by you using Anzacs in a marketing campaign that up you claim is not marketing- it has your branding all over it. Tasteless, crass, disrespectful and totally unaustralian. Marketing gone sick!

This complaint is in regards to the everyday rewards $30 offer. I followed the steps correctly even though it would have been easier and a lot less travel to shop at the local IGA yet I still have not received the $30. If Woolworths were not able to honour this offer in the time they specified they should not have done it at all. Very disappointed

On 01.04.2015 I bought a Round Toe Block Coura Heel Shoes size I fit on the shop , of which I wanted a sock to fit on unfortunately the sock was not provide then I fit on the shoe without a sock of wich it was my size it was ok without it, little did I know the shoe will going to give me problem wearing it with pantyhose, I bought a shoe rushly then when I am wearing it on Friday the 3 April 2015 the shoe is bigger than than I I thought when I am wearing with a pantyhose, I was very disappointed going to the shop Woolworths in King Williams Town in Eastern Cape, they refused to take or exchange the shoe, I ware that shoe only 2hours straggling I explain to them, but the refused to give me another shoe. My surprise they did not take the shoe for exchange but when I asked to live the shoe because I do not know what im going to do with it they took the shoe. I gave the Manager Maxwell in King Williams Town Branch.

On the 13 April around 19:17 pm I have receive a call from one on your team member. I forgot his name he sound Indian. He said the call was about the outstanding payment that I owe the Store. I have try to explain my purchase was two weeks ago. He said I have been owing the Store R46.00 for six month, when I ask why I was not been notified about the balance. I ask him to check first, I hang the phone. He called again rudely. Demanding R180.00 to be paid urgently.
1.The bottom line its the manner of communication
2.Disturbance of my Leisure time ( CALL AT 19:17PM) DEMANDING PAYMENT
3.RUDENESS OF A CALLER
I will appreciate if my complaint could be considered, as I am not happy about this

My local supermarket at Marden SA has ceased stocking "Continental Dinner Rolls [Soft] 350g Net Qty 6" ; these rolls are in Woolworths packaging but are made by Riviera Bakeries, Adelaide. The manager at Marden and his staff tell me they are now not permitted to stock these rolls [after many, many years] and that if the did, the "Regional Manager would have a fit [my words]. This is said to be a "direction from Sydney". They have had many complaints about the demise of these rolls, which have been deleted. I rang Riviera, who told me they still supplied the rolls to Woolworths Felixstowe store, about 5 minutes up the road from Marden, by car. So now I am forced to shop at Marden then make a special trip to Felixstow to get the rolls! Some customer service, I don't think! I am a senior person and have a WW loyalty card. I sincerely hope the result of this complaint will not see their demise from Felixstowe; if it does, watch out! I am VERY annoyed at the ham fisted way this has been handled and the lack of attention to customer satisfaction.

I want to share my frustration - I have a Coles within walking distance to me in Cranbourne, however as my 4 year old is in to the new Disney Dominos so I had to drive out of my way, battle for a car park only to find out when I finish at the checkout that the store has no dominos.....if you are going to run a promo like this make sure you have stock. The staff couldn't give two hoots, some customer service would be nice....sorry we are out but keep your docket and come back when we have more would have been enough...but NO.
I then had to deal with a 4 year old tantum for the next 20 minutes as he had been waiting all week for these. Not only that most things I purchased I could have got cheaper at Coles. This may be a minor thing that you wont take any notice of, but let me tell you I will be thinking twice before going out of my way to shop at one of your stores.
Very disappointed customer!

Was in Croydon Vic store this morning and pointed out to staff member that they had on open display packaged beetroot that was required to be kept refrigerated at all times between 1-4 degrees, along with ones that could be displayed without refrigeration. They looked at product and agreed that it was supposed to be refrigerated but they responded with " I know they usually are refrigerated, but we have to follow our planogram and it says that are to be on display so there is not much we can do about it, we have to follow instructions" I know you might not think its a big deal but with the recent food recalls I thought maybe your response to the welfare of the consumer would be a bit better.

Every week I order 1 box of Kirks sugar free 1.25 lt Lemonade, most times I try to order on a fortnight basis, this incompetence has been going since November last year. When I go to collect my order, there is insufficient bottles or like today 13/04/2015, there was NOTHING, if I drank Coke, I could buy a pallet of the rubbish no problem. How hard is it to get an order right ? I have placed many orders in my employment without any problems, if I was to make as many stuff ups as the crew at Yeppoon, I would be demoted or sacked.
Why is it so difficult ? Give me the job instead, no more incompetence. NO stars today.

I just like to say I never write in and complain about things but this really upset me today. I went into my Bowral Woolworths today and wanted to get my fresh ham but have found the deli has now gone and you are doing pre packaged lunch meat. I very unhappy with this service, I like my meat freshly cut and have the options of having shaved or sliced and asking for how much meat I want. I know you can ask you deli stuff to cut your meat for you but this takes time. The fact that there is more packing is very bad for the environment.It's a service that has realy put me off going to Woolworths and now we have a new Coles across the road from Woolworth it looks like they will be getting a lot more of my business.

On occasion I have tried your own brand Select, but have been mostly disappointed. I have twice bought your Original Wheaten Biscuits, but will not be buying them again. On both occasions when I opened the pack, I found the first 2 or 3 biscuits to be broken in many pieces. And when I tried to butter others, they just broke in pieces. I have tried other items produced under your own name, but have found the quality to be much inferior to the well known established brands, and although your Select brand is cheaper in price, they represent poor value. So I suggest that you need to lift your game.

I have been a loyal customer to Woolworths, to the Ararat Woolworths, for over a decade and so have many of my friends and family. Lately in the past few weeks and months, every time I go in there it is filthy. Every department looks horrible, shelves are empty and not everyone but a very large majority of staff particularly management,  their uniforms are so dirty and they absolutely stink. It has come to my attention and also to my friends and family that shop here and also to many other customers that shop there, the assistant store manager Chris is an absolute asshole. He knows nothing about customer service and how to treat people. His loudness really makes everyone feel so uncomfortable and he disrespects and insults his own staff whilst there are customers around him. Is this the professionalism of a manager that works at Woolworths? He likes to verbally belittle, bully and harass his staff and also a lot of great workers have left because of that asshole! He also swears a lot too especially in front of customers! When customers ask him something he just gives the shortest and blunt answer and the customer walks away regretting that they asked him something in the first place. There are many many wrong things I have seen him do, there is too many too list so I can't name them all.

Everyone is sick of him and all this bullshit with him it is happening too much lately and he acts all smart-ass to whatever is asked to him and he acts like he owns the entire woolworths company. Now as I said I have been a loyal customer for well over a decade and I spend at the very least $400 a week and my friends and family each spend a lot more than that a week. Now because of this asshole, everyone i know and myself who shop there regularly, will no longer never ever again go into Ararat Woolworths. We're all just going to go somewhere else like IGA or Aldi, there's plenty other supermarkets here and I will be telling other people also to not go and shop there at the Woolworths. Because of 1 germ, you are losing hundreds of customers and tens of thousands of dollars. And there are so many other people I know that hate him and wont shop there and won't go in there purely because he is there. Now because i shop there very regularly (not anymore) i would easily notice when something in the staff is different, it is easily noticeable when the staff and particularly the managers work harder because then straight away all the customers know that the higher bosses of this store are coming and they're trying to make it look good so they can cover their asses and make it look as if they're doing something.

If my complaint gets read by somebody important and by somebody who actually cares about the Woolworths store in Ararat and also for the future of this store then please as a higher managers DO NOT tell them when you guys are coming! Just come unexpectedly without notice and then you will see the true face of the store and how rubbish the store truly looks and you will see what we as customers walk into everyday.  It is not alright for that prick to bully his staff, let alone do it in front of customers. I don't understand whether he gets enjoyment from that because he seems really mentally sick and fucked in the head. Please, somebody has to do something about him because he is absolutely fucking up that stores image and giving the Ararat Woolworths a shit name. Please no one go and shop in that store.

I am a very loyal customer of Woolworths Supermarket at Lanyon ACT. I have noticed on numerous occasions when I have bought caned or other overseas produce that no used by dates are stamped on or use before a certain date. The latest is Campbell's soup tin. It has a code stamped underneath the can however when yesterday I went to ask if I could speak to the manager (Saturday 11/4) I got four people who all said they didn't know one said that cans last forever and I should open it and taste it to see if it was alright. Finally the manager came who said she too didn't know why it didn't have a used by date that it seemed the code was regularly read by reps from Campbell's on routine inspections. I have had the can maybe 9 months so I am not prepared to take the risk. In future any overseas products that I see no used by date I will not buy and certainly no Campbell's anymore also some Heinz cans have no used by dates. All Australian produce have so much for foreign imports. I have shared this knowledge with my family and friends so they can be aware. I am deeply disappointed as I have always revered your logo for being the fresh food people.

for the last two weeks grocery shopping at many Canberra woolworths store the dominos have not been there.. You hype up the kids with the dominos lure and yet when i shop they r not there for the promos..buying items that guarantee an extra..or the staff don't offer and u have to ask or they run out all together. Lanyon are the only store that seem to have any and they won't accept dockets from other woollies stores. I have foster care children and grandchildren. It's hard enough collecting for them all 4 in total but when the stores run out the kids are devastated. Really really disappointed with this promo. It's been a nightmare.

My complaint with Woolworths Store in Kelmscott, Western Australia is firstly the amount of choice is very limited (other customers agree and have "moved on" to other outlets, the meat is thoroughly tasteless and tough! Secondly, your recent Dominoes promotion I have dutifully spent, to gain the dominoes for my grandchildren. Last week, I should have received 11 dominoes, but was told, the store was "out" and the cashier signed the receipt and said, try and redeem them next week - good naturedly I accepted this, only to be dismayed this week - the receipt says I should have a further 6 dominoes (total 17) but the cashier said "all finished, no dominoes - see they are swapping outside the store"....

I went to the service desk and asked for this complaint to be escalated to the Manager, the operator was red faced and said, there was nothing to be done (although she did offer to call the Manager, which I declined) - as no dominoes available!!. I replied that Woolworths have made a "killing" out of this promotion, what with the parents and grandparents spending to get the dominoes, plus, buying the merchandise and this in a way was false advertising on Woolworths part and that this always happens and people will get well and truly disillusioned with the promotions and vote with their feet as many have already. Why is the Kelmscott store being downgraded in oh, so many ways?

On Saturday evening we stopped at woolies seven hills to pick a a handful of groceries. At the express checkout we were distracted because the girl who should have been monitoring this section had wandered off. We wanted our dominoes we collect for our grandson. To this we left two items in a bag at the express checkout. We went home noticed drove all the way back. The girl on the service desk probably the service manager on duty told me I had not left the groceries. How dare she brush me aside we did not drive all the way back for no reason. The other girl said too bad nothing she could do. Now I know it's not your fault we left the bag but if the girl was in position she may have noticed. Obviously someone took it. To be dismissed like I am lying is such bad customer service. These people are the face of woolworths. We have shopped in that store for 36 years. Probably going to aldi or coles now in the same centre. Train your staff with good customer service skills. Very disappointed and probably not coming back to your store!

My complaint concerns the self serve checkouts at Morayfield shopping centre in Queensland.I have used my own reusable bags for many years and always fill two to three of these bags at every shopping trip.I always have trouble with these self serve registers.They will accept one bag but not two.I am always instructed to call for assistance.The girl who is watching these registers is usually inundated with customers having the same problems so this means waiting your turn before you can even begin scanning.Then when one bag is filled you attempt to remove the full bag and move the second bag into position the same problem occurs.Either the register informs you "please place the correct item in the area" or once again "call for assistance". This happens every time not occasionally.I have on occasions shopped at Coles and this problem does not occur.I have begun to avoid the self serve if possible but if the other registers have queues of shoppers with fully loaded trolleys I have to use the self serve as due to two herniated discs in my back I am unable to stand for more than a few minutes without severe pain.If Coles can have self serve registers without these hassles (also without a staff member in attendance),why can't Woolworths?

Went into Woolworths to get some dinner however no stock of soup. Your Breyani, told me the delivery did not take place. Ended up buying the Durban style chicken curry.
How disgusting! The potatoes were hard, and there were so much tomatoes. Terrible! Cannot believe Woolworth's would approve such a product. Woolworth's needs to be better at deciphering what products they keep on their shelves!

I went to woolies in heidelberg 3 weeks back to pay my account in the morning and I found staff members crying about the treatment they getting from their co ordinator, they feel that they are stupid cause she shouts them in front of the customers and tells them she's been in woolies for a long time. I find that disturbing cause nothing can be done since she's close with the store Mananger, is it fair for other kids to work scared cause management won't take their cries to head. I'm an angry customers cause even a white customer asked if somebody died as they were crying all of them.

I was shopping at a store close to where I am holidaying and was pleased to see that there was a local Woolworths close by at the 19th avenue village on the Gold Coast...the first impression of the store was great! Fresh food departments were fully socked and considering the store was very busy it looked clean and tidy. But with my experience in customer service the last impression is the one that sticks! Saying that, I would like bring your attention to my complaint concerning the service manager and the lack of communication Jodie (supervisor) had, I was standing beside the customer being served and Jodie looked at me and proceeded to finish with her customer, which clearly was a regular at the store, from over hearing there conversation. She then said see you next time, closed the draw, grabbed a piece of plastic rubbish off the counter directly in front of where I was waiting and turn around walking away slowly putting rubbish in the bin and then commenced talking to a male staff member (just saying hello) . I thought she would come back so I waited but clearly her priority wasn't serving. The next day I went to the same store and it was very clear to me once again that she was not in a good frame of mind to be smiling or friendly and in my experience, if you as the customer service supervisor is not approachable or friendly to the customer this gives the company as a whole a bad reputation...maybe she needs a break?

A few months ago I sent you an e-mail about woolworths brand sliced brown bread packaged in plastic that turns sticky and greasy after a few days storage and has to be thrown away. I received your gift card and response which was much appreciated. The problem is that this has occurred again. There has to be something wrong that you have not addressed. The store is Southport Park Qld. I am not complaining about the store. It is a very good store but when you go to make a sandwich for lunch and have to throw the bread away you get annoyed and start to think I had better not buy any more bread from Woolworths.

I have been a customer a Woolworths, Fluschombe Rd, Prospect NSW since it opened approx. 15yrs ago and have a growing dissatisfactions with this store on a number of points. The number of check outs open-often prior to 0900 on a weekday there will be one check out and self serve (3 self serve checkouts) and often one will be out of service. The customer service with personal conversations around the service desk whilst people are waiting in long check out queues. The self stacking leaving multiply boxes in the isle-which is a trip hazard-or boxes/stock trolleys and staff doing the online groceries blocking isle's, so paying customers have to divert to another isle. A car park that floods reducing the available customer parking and spots that remain flooded several days later. Woolworths staff (and there are many) who park in the main car park at the front of the store, limiting spaces for paying customers, worse with inclement weather and just last weekend end just before the Easter long weekend customers doing loops of the car park trying to find a space to do there shopping competing with staff (obvious in their uniforms) taking up valuable parking spaces for customers. Even in the middle of the day when the shop is near empty the car park is nearly full due to staff parking their private cars in prime positions is front of the store.

As you should be aware this is a stand alone store, not located in a shopping complex, there is also a rear car park near the docks that staff can park in but no one does , to allow your customers to park and shop and not divert out of the car park to competitor down the road, as there is also a large 7 block unit complex going up directly next door to this Woolworths, I suggest you address this parking issue before is worsens and your staff go else where. As a side note I have worked with a government department for the last 26yrs and they do not provide parking we need to park offsite and leave our cars to damage and theft, what makes your staff different? that you allow them to take valuable parking spots which should be left for your customers- or is the staff parking more important than customers and profit?

I have shopped at your cooloola cove shop ever since it opened, and now a new manager is there my complaint and four of my lady friends is, lack of stock on the shelves. Lots of silly excuses, not true. This is meats and dry goods, and bread redelivery after 10 30 am. That means if you buy your bread before then,all is yesterdays! We are all going to pool our cars and shop at gympie coles unless this is fixed. Just looks like not much ordering is done. Thanks if any action is taken, but we doubt it.

I am a senior with little money, but i started to collect dominoes. I was told today that the promotion is ended. The promotion is said to go from 4th March to 14th April, it is only the 7th April today, our store in Wellard has not had any dominoes for at least 2 weeks, and i still need 16 to complete the set of 44. I purchased the collector box but now can't fill it, shame on you Woolies.

In a Select Brand of Rogan Josh with Rice I found a piece of cotton measuring 23 cms in length. It was in the meat side of the container and dragged out when I took a spoonful of meat from the compartment. . I have 3 photos of it which I want you to see but can't send them to you as I don't have your e mail address. I have the offending piece of cotton in an envelope in case you want to check it out. As a pensioner I budget my food so I don't want to throw out the others I have bought. What do I do with them?

I am really ticked off. I went out of my way to do my shopping at Woolworths today in order to collect Domino's in the hope of getting the ones that my little cousin is missing. We have managed to collect a full set for my grandson. I thought "Great" now I can shop wherever! What? NO DOMINOS! NOT HAPPY. I asked if I would be able to claim them when they came in. The young girl just shrugged and said "Keep your receipt - jut in case" - Just in case? What does that mean? I wouldn't have minded had I been warned before entering the store. A sign would have been nice. All the promotional crap is still on display. NOT GOOD. I wont be falling for your "Collect some more junk" promotions again. I know I sound nasty but I am really annoyed. Thank you for taking the time to read my gripe. Normally I would have given the Carousel store a 5 star rating BUT not today.

A manager, Sam is his name could not exchange a pair of boots for my son because of a dirty sole on one of the boot. The boot is in good condition but the sole on one boot and I am not even sure if it was caused by my son or I could have bought it like that. I still have the boots and want to exchange them for a right size.

We shop at Woolworths for several reason mostly due to the kids wanting to collected what ever is being given when you spend spend and spend some more. The last week you have no dominos to give in any store. If you have kids you would know what its like and the disappointment on their face. UP YOUR GAME WOOLIES!

Today Saturday 4/4/15 I went to Woolworths at Mt Gravatt Brisbane and went to the deli department took a ticket and waited to be served. The lady next to me was served first as she had the previous number then when the staff member finished with her he just walked past me to go and help with the pre-package meat for the fridge until one of the other staff members told him to go back and serve me. Finally he did with his hand in his pocket and his shirt hanging out. I asked him for 250gms of Devon thickly sliced he then proceeded to the pre package section and wanted me to take this. I said I wanted it thickly sliced and there was not 250gms sliced but he tried to give me a 200gm and a 150gm in the first place this did not add up to 250gm and it was not thickly sliced. It was obviously going to be a effort for him to slice some for me.

I went to repeat myself and as he was putting back the pre-package meat he then said in a loud rude voice that I had very bad manners and I then said excuse me what did you just say and again he told me I had bad manners Well this was a shock! The same time a woman(staff member)who was slicing meat put her hand up in right in front of my face as though she was stopping traffic. She said she would get it for me I told her what I wanted and also asked to speak to manager and then she said she was the manager. I then asked her again was she the manager of that department and she finally said no she was the seafood manager. I then asked to speak to the store manager and another staff when off to get the store manager.

Now while I was waiting for the meat and waiting to speak to manager the young man in question with the attitude and rude tongue then proceeded to get the attention of another young staff member and took him into this small nook at side of the deli wall and laugh and talk about me. I witnessed this and as he turned around he was taken back to see me standing there but he just walked off with this big smirk on his face. The manager came and I spoke to him about this young man that seemed to have a lack of respect for customers and how he was very rude. I also pointed out that his work attire was disgusting to be serving customers as his shirt was not neat and he had his hand in his pocket while serving . It seems to me that a number of Woolworth's staff need training in customer service and dress standards while at work. I will not be shopping at Woolworth's again!

I am asking why after a few months of being able to purchase White Wings GF plain and SR flour from the store in Clare SA I have been told that the product has been deleted I cook often with this product and have recommended it to lots of other unfortunate people who are GF free This product is as near as using non GF flours It is hard enough and much more expensive to cook GF without finding a product that is so good that I now have to wait to go to Adelaide and once again search for this product and stock up with it as we are 2 hrs away from the city Could you please give me a reason for not supplying this here I will be very disappointed if you say it is because of small movement Give us GF people a go Some of us do prefer to cook and not buy redi made products Looking forward to hearing from you RP

Hello I shop for 2 families and spend heaps at this store as u would see with my orange card which I do not use half the time but it will give you some idea.I also shop at coles and aldis so I spend $$$s.I never get any of the promo but today I was so upset with Miller staff I wont be shopping in woothworthless again.You have lost a good customer and others that use this shop will no longer shop there.This may sound petty but this annoyed me to the max.I went today to miller at the checkout a lady in berka was being served she bought a small amount of items 4 items or so and the checkout lady gave her change and a handful of the dominos the lady was very grateful.I bought $100 worth of shopping got asked at payment if I wanted the dominos and for the first time ever I said yes that would be nice and she handed me 4 after I SAW HER GIVE A LARGE HANDFUL.I stood there and thought that's not fair I went and asked 2 girls at the cigs counter one I was told was the manager and all she was interested in was who the person was .There was only 2 on the checkout.You would think they would be obliging and say positive things instead they where like big deal she gave heaps to other and u 4 keep your orange card and the staff at miller are pathetic lazy and dirty shop.Aldis is my new shop now.

On the 29th of April 2015 I did an online order for groceries as I was offered free delivery for first time delivery. I phoned the online number and was told two times available early morning or mid morning. I also explained that the address was for friends of mine and was told that they do deliver to that address, I was also told that to place the order on Sunday morning as to do it earlier was impossible, so we placed the order at 8.30am Sunday to be delivered the following Saturday. I recieved a call at 12.00on Wednesday from Mohamad in the online dept saying that this is no longer possible and that my only option was to do click and collect or Monday delivery. As we are holidaying from Saturday to Monday at this residence that was not an option as the food would be too late. After many calls to online dept again speaking with Mohamad I was told did I realise that it was a long weekend no explanation other than he had only been told himself that day and could do nothing about it. I phoned a 1300 complaint line and was told that someone would call back in 24 hours, when that didn't happen I phoned and was told three times that I would get a call back. I phoned 4 times and said I would wait on the line for someone to be available. As my credit card had been charged with the order and no refund came through as promised by Mohamad by today Thursday I eventually spoke to Shaun at online. He said there were no notes on my file order no 12103726 but he promised he had refunded my credit card today, I asked for some compensation for the many phone calls and inconvenience and he said he would forward a 15 dollar voucher. My complaint is that the order should have never been taken if it was not possible and why so many calls to obtain a refund. I of course will never try online shopping with Woolworths again as it is not worth the hassle.

My self and quite a few other customers were looking for a certain Easter egg, that was in a Woolworths catalogue witch was due to start on Wednesday the 1st of April 2015. That is today and todays date. We approached a Woolworths staff person and asked where we could find them,( Woolworths select chocolate hollow bunny 125gr 90C each ), she then told us they went on sale yesterday, yesterday was Tuesday the 31st of March, and that they had sold out at 10am, this is false advertisement, there was quite a lot of upset and hurt people, I then went to the check out to get my purchases, asked for the dominoes that I am collecting and was told they had no more left and weren't getting anymore in. I am very disappointed with Woolworths, as I haven't got all the dominos ,I paid $5 for the album to put my dominos in now cant fill it I have around 60 domino that are all the same, the same thing happened with my Shrek. I no longer have faith in Woolworths and I will let all my face book friends and family know, I also am considering on going to another supermarket that don't have false advertisement. I am a very unhappy customer,

have been shopping at the woolworths narellan store for past few months and the fruit and veg section is a complete joke. always out of stock, rotten fruit left on show and the prices are usually either missing, incorrect or a completely differnt description from whats on show. Have asked to speak with the fruit manager on numerous occasions and has never been there when i have asked, hence the reason to take it further. will no longer be shopping here as its a waste of my time!

I purchased some goods from Mill park (3082) store on 29th March 2015 and kept my I phone on the counter to take out my credit card. Unfortunately I forgot to take my mobile back and I went there approx.two hours time and inquired about it. Then the supervisor checked the camera and informed me that its not clear and he cant see what has actually happened. I am pretty sure that it has been taken by one your staff as the place where I kept it cannot easily seen by a customer. I have lot of important date saved in my phone and desperately need it. Can you please investigate this and let me know what actually happened. I have the receipt with me and I can provide counter person's code no if needed.

The so called "FRESH FOOD PEOPLE" slogan is NON EXISTANT!! Especially when it comes to the fruit! I have been shopping at the Chullora branch for over 10 years and rather than improving, it is getting worse and worse. In the past 5 weeks I have been buying royal gala apples as they are supposed to be in season. Now by being in season you would think the apples would be hard and crisp but this is not the case. 2 out of 5 apples that I have been buying are absolute CRAP! They are chalky mushy and tasteless! its as though they have been frozen then thawed out. This has also happened to me previously with the Pink lady apples. To me, this is false advertising as there is nothing "FRESH" about a frozen and then thawed out apple. I am sick to death of getting ripped off by this very large company! and I will not be buying anymore fruit and veg from woolworths anymore. They should also call themselves THE FROZEN FOOD PEOPLE!

Butchers out the front of the store smoking with their butchers coats on. Their coats also full of blood. I have watched them walk back into meat department with the contamination coats on. As a loyal customers to Woolworth I don't want to see this sort of thing especially when I buy my meat from you. It's your store at Brackenridge. 4017.

Woolworths Gateway, Cockburn Central. I went to purchase cigarettes and looked through the pricing on the sealed locker. I decided to purchase two cartons of "JPS 26 Blue" which were advertised at $129 (and change) per carton. on running these through the till the price came to $328.00. Obviously much more than the $259 (and change) as advertised. I pointed this out to the staff member who said the advertised amount was wrong as they had not had the chance to put up the correct price but the till price was correct. On hearing this I advised the staff member that the advertised price should be the amount paid as they were offering the sale of goods under "Invitation to Treat" as generally accepted. I the customer has accepted Woolworths offer to sell. The sales assistant asked the Manager who said the goods were for sale at the till price and not the offered price. The sales assistant then destroyed the ticket on display. I find this behavior very disappointing to say the least.

You have been advertising Easter bunny for 90 cent up and till Easter but they are not available in your stores

I recently purchased 12 dinner setting of Jamie Oliver in your recent promotion I fell rather cheated going to the supermarket seeing them for less than half the price I bought them.

I have been shopping at woolworths for 40 yrs,I have never complained in my life but the service at erina deli is deplorable,today the 28th march at 10 o'clock there were at least 23 customers with 2 people serving,they were talking to each other and it seemed that the customers were the last thing on their mind,after half an hour of waiting for our numbers to be called out, one of them decided to call for assistance this is so unsatisfactory,people don't have the time to do this,one guy that was waiting told another lady that had just taken a number to go and do the rest of her shopping and come back,this is a joke,this is not an isolated case at this deli,this happens quite frequently at this store and I'm considering doing my shopping else where,it's a shame because all other departments and staff r wonderful ,yours sincerely Maxine Horsnell

I have never had such bad service and rude service any where. I went to woolworths yanchep i asked for pack drum classic blue 50g and rizla papers. The woman serving me could not use the till she said she was locked out she then stated to yell at younger girl that used it before her she then asked me again what i wanted i told her again she then said to me she is not an idiot and thats no way to speak to her and kept on arguing with me i told her i did not want a argument with her and i did not know what she was talking about. The date of this 28/3/15 Saturday morning i went to the same shop last Saturday to get the same again they did not have any .i went again on Monday afternoon they did not have any. I went to the same shop and had a trolly full and there was one person serving and there was people lined up a five or six deep and there was four or five woolworths staff talking using there mobile phones just metres away. I have spoken to manager about the service how bad it was and how iga service was far better he said service was important and would look in to it. I don't think any thing has changed only got worse i also told him people would not put up with it and would use there feet and shop some where other woolworths. I never made a on line complaint before but the service was so bad .

I have shopped at your store at manly vale nsw a number of times and to be honest I don't think I have found a more discourteous group of people serving there. Yesterday I was made to feel a complete idiot by the register operator after explaining I wanted to pay partly in cash and card. The young man replied I know that what is this one hundred dollars for and obviously I said that is the cash amount I wanted to pay and the rest from my debit account. His attitude was so demeaning as if I didn't have a brain in my head .i may be sixty but I am not stupid and then as I was leaving the store the alarm went for some unknown reason so I went back in the store and said to the service desk person can I leave the store and the response was a very curt yes why not. As Coles is but a block away I will be shopping there from now after shopping at a Woolworths store for many years.thank you for reading my complaint but perhaps you could tell some of your staff that older people are not stupid people.

FALSE ADVERTISING!! I went to buy some Easter Bunnies for my family and Grandchildren that are advertised on TV for 90 cents each. First I went to Westfield Carousel Woolworths, then Bentley La Plaza Woolworths, and then Woolworths at Armadale. All supermarkets had none although your advert on TV states that you have them every day until Easter. Not Happy! I traveled in excess of 60 kilometres for nothing. We love shopping at Woolworths but this has left a bad taste in my mouth especially when the staff at Woolworths La Plazza were absolutely rude about it.

I was at woolworths Minto lady with short red hair at the smoke counter not serving smokes but scanning groceries side was so rude to me and my elderly father he couldn't hear her she said I haven't got all day well rudeness like that I will not tolerate we will shop at coles from now on this is not the first time.I did speak to people I know in the area they said that is just the way she is.

On the 26th March April, went to make a lay-bye at woolworths vereeniging. The lady who helped me by the name of Phindi/Phindile asked if I had my I'd and said yes. She told me to fill in the form while busy on the system with my application for lay-bye. She then told me to pay R210.00 and when I give her my savings card she said she cannot use that one as she can't process my payment using that card. Its a capitac card. I then told her I don't that that amount in my wallet as it was R180.00. She told me to go and withdraw and when I come back I must know that I am going to que again and said ok its fine. I then asked her to please keep those 4 pairs of shoes as I will be coming back same day to make a payment of lay-bye. When I went back for payment, quewing again, I told the different lady that I was here for lay-bye and had to come back for some reason.

She went to a back room to check for those shoes and she said she can't find them. She asked who was helping me and I said its this lady and she said Phindi or Phindile. She asked Phindi or Phindile where are those shoes. Phindi or Phindile she looked so amazed.....and she just oohhhh I left that plastic theree and maybe somebody took it.. I'm was so disappointed about the service I got as I have asked her so nicely to keep it safe for me. She said to I did not tell her to keep it safe as I will be coming. Was even told to go and check for them at shoes department. This is not the service I expected from a Company like Woolworths. The worst part this she is so serious when servicing a client...very crossed. I just had leave everything as I had to go and fetch my child from after....very very dissapointed...

I have since asked for a letter to confirm my finishing of the credit card balance but till today I have not received any response. Why are we sometimes treated nicely when our support is needed but when we need help ourselves we are ignored. Can someone who really cares about customers please respond to this!

Shopping at Woolworths, Warwick Grove approx. 12.15 on Thursday 26th March. Two checkouts open, one checkout 14 items or less, 3 - 8 items or less. At each of the two "normal" checkouts three to four customers waiting with trolleys filled to overflowing. Approached woman on the 14 items checkout who had no customers about going thro, in no uncertain terms she stated we were not allowed thro her checkout - she was doing nothing! Asked for more checkouts to be opened up, eventually they were but only when congestion was so bad no one could pass by. This is not a one off at this store, no matter what time the shopping is done there is always a lack of checkouts open, and why is this the only store not to have self serve facilities?

I can't see why I was not given two dominos at menai, when my receipt was nearly $39.00. The lady after me said she didn't want hers and the guy still didn't give me one more. A few weeks ago the elderly gentleman also didn't want his and again the girl said no to my request at receiving his. I am very disappointed at their attitude.

November of year 2014 I wrote about the problem I had with Homebrand Liquorice Allsorts. I was asked to send the photo of offending object, and following that send in via prepaid express satchel, all of which I did. I received a phone call from a young lady, of which I failed to get name of, whom after speaking to me told me I would get a voucher in post. Never receive such voucher. I also explained, after receiving another call from a young man, lost his name, who asked me about my tooth of which was cracked on the offending object. I told him I had not been to the dentist through lack of funds, as being a pensioner had to wait to be able to put my name on government dentist list. I have suffered on and , off ever since. What I am amazed at is that not once has anyone got back to me about the said offending object, since having sent it on to you. This to me is very bad customer relationship and I feel very strongly about having no explanation of what it is, how it got into confectionery, and what is going to be done about it. I would really appreciate a feed back on this subject. I feel I have been very patient due to having had Christmas and New Year to contend with, but now them well passed hope that I can get some feedback and a bit of thought to my tooth problem.

Went to Woolworths Bulimba on Monday, Tuesday and today Wednesday to buy JPS Menthol, only to be told each day for 3 days that the Cigarettes would be coming in each day and they had none. I have wasted my energy and time going there on 3 days, to be told rubbish by staff. I asked to speak to a Manager today, and was told by a 12 year old Manager that smokes come in on certain days. NOT GOOD ENOUGH, YOUR STAFF SHOULD BE ABLE TO GIVE THE CORRECT INFORMATION TO CUSTOMERS. I will not be shopping at any more Woolworths supermarkets, again. Time to give someone else a go after 30 years of Woolworths

I've been trying to buy Rubbein Magic products which are Australian made and can't find them anywhere, the are a green product and we should have the choice of buying Australian made products. I am very disappointed by this supermarket as I have found other good products removed from your shelves pick up your act and provide us with our Australian made products

We visted Woolworths in Cowra Saturday to purchase a specific cut of meat. We could not find what we wanted and look for assistance but there was no one in the department. We enquired at the Deli if there was anyone in the meat section and were informed there should be two people they called for assistance to the meat department. After waiting for over five minutes a person called Liam turned up and the first words were I'm on a break. We explained what we wanted and were advised that they don't supply the product anymore and could not order it because we live on the wrong side of the mountain. We found disappointing that we had to wait for assistance and the product not being available because we live on the wrong side of the mountain so we went to Coles who had what we wanted and received better service. It seems that customers are not a propriety for Woolworths.

Requested rain check for Rose Hip Oil, assistant manager was called,his manner was rude and arrogant, made me feel very intimidated. I normally shop at Patterson Lakes, which does not always have advertised specials. I will never put a foot in this store again. I am in my eighties, and do not need to be treated in this manner. This was on Friday 20th March.

I visited the store today 16 March 2015, around 11am to 12pm - Flamingo Vlei Woolworths in Tableview, Cape Town. The flapjacks, yet again on the shelf has already reached its sell by date (dated to be 16/3/2015), Also loads of Hot cross buns on the shelf today, which ALL of them already reached its sell by date. In the past I had issues with the long life milk, marked on the box as expire in several months time only, yet when I opened one of em (part of a 6 pack), it was off/sour, just purchased from the store and its sour. What is happening with the quality of your merchandise? This is alarming considering how you promote yourselves. Totally disappointed in Woolworths. Going there seems not worth it anymore.

I have bought hot cross buns from Woolworths (Morayfield shopping centre) on several occasions in the past and have always found them to be good. I purchased a half dozen traditional buns this morning. I was very disappointed with them. Hardly any fruit in them at all. One bun contained one lonely sultana and no other fruit whatsoever. The most fruit contained in one bun was three sultanas. The body of the buns were also a tad dry and flavorless. Did not appear to have any spices in them. Two of these buns now reside in the kitchen tidy.

There are no customer toilets available in the Cootamundra Woolworths store, there is a toilet there but approx for the last 12 months or more the customer toilet has had a sign displayed "customer toilet out of order " when my son was 3 he was toilet trained and we had frequented the toilets during a shopping trip there, shortly after the toilets became out of order, my son is now 5 and when he needs to go we have to leave our shopping in the trolley and walk to the nearest pub.. it is a bit of a joke for people with children, I could understand if they never had a customer toilet in the first place but to have one and not bother getting it fixed is a joke, when staff were asked when it would be fixed, they couldn't tell me. Not happy

My mother and I bought some bananas - in a pack labelled suitable for children to take to school. Between us we bought 3 x 1 kgs packets. They were green when we bought them and three weeks later they are still green and inedible. We have had to throw them out. I don't have my docket. These were purchased at your store at Marion Shopping Centre in Adelaide. I am really angry. Woolworths should never have sold these bananas in the first place, especially considering how expensive they are at the moment. Fresh food my arse. Next website is Facebook to vent.

I visited your Regency Plaza store on 11/03/2015, and bought Bulla original thickened cream, went to use it when I got home only to find the use by date was 09/03/2015, I threw it out as it would have cost me more in petrol to return it, on the same visit I was overcharged on 2 items, which luckily I noticed when I got to my car, I was also overcharged the week before on 1 item at another Woolworths store, as well as those problems, when I got to the checkout with my considerably amount of groceries, I found that the only checkout that was open was 12 items or less, I didn't have any choice, but had to go through this checkout, trying to put all my items on the tiny space was hard enough, but it wasn't pleasant having disgruntled shoppers behind me thinking it was my fault....please Woolworths, lift your game !!!!!, P.S I think it is illegal to sell products after their "use by date" !!!

I have worked for Woolworths for 7 years, I finally decided to quit. When I first started I enjoyed the job, however in the past maybe 3 years, it has been a nightmare. Budget cuts occur so frequently, leaving people with less hours and full and part-timers being bullied into taking annual leave and even going home sick as annual leave and sick pay are apparently not paid with the stores weekly budget. Managers are so mental unstable, they would cut your hours and then expect you to stay back in your own time and not take paid teabreaks. The company would treat you like crap, but then expect you to give back so much. Hence why the store aisles always look like absolute crap, aisles used to be completely faced, nowadays may one or two aisles would get faced.

Also the company treating there employees like sh**, does make the employees feel happy and hence why the customer service is never there, and if you do get decent customer service at woolworths, you must have donated a limb or something. woolworths no longer give a crap about there employees and the SDA union is absoutely useless they wont even stand up for you, they have no balls. I now refuse to shop at woolworths or coles, i would prefer to go to foodland and pay the extra $20 a week on groceries than support, what should be classified as worse than the nazi's. I will never step one food into a woolworths store, unless i could was allowed to use my force inside the shop. I urge people who want customer service and who do not want to be raped later, when all the independent people have shut down and woolies and coles are the only supermarkets left.

I have heard of atleast 7 managers walking out on the job over the last 6 months, and others are desperately seeking other employment. no longer are employees treated as a person, they are treated like a number, as woolworths know they can fire you, and have somebody else, waiting to be employeed. it is an absolute disgrace, it is certainly not australian, its sounds like a dictatorship to me.

Bought yogurt (new range - full cream) last week. Wanting to have one today (04.03.15) however it was fermented already however the "use before date is only 07.03.15.

I am so dissapointed with the experience I am getting from Woolworths Country Road Sandton. I am actually shocked as woolworths takes pride and markets their store as 1 that provides the best service and up to now, I have always believed this, however this has changed.

I called in at Sandton country road stand alone store on Tuesday 24th Feb enquiring about a country road weekender dress style 502712492 size 16. I requested Simon to check where he can get the dress for me since they didn’t have a size 16 in the store. He told me that there are 2 dresses available at Cavendish mall in Cape Town and assured me that he will order the dress for me. He called me after to advise me that he has ordered the dress and it should be in Sandton within a week or so and I then requested him to follow up on it as the dress was on promotion and I wanted to get the dress still on promotion and most importantly wanted to wear the dress on my Bday which is on the 8th March. He promised to get the dress for me.

I then called him on Friday the 27th of Feb to follow up on the order. He then told me that Cavendish Mall has misplaced the dress however he found one in a 16 at Craddle Stone Mall and has ordered it and it should be in Sandton Saturday or Sunday. I told him I will come collect the dress on Tuesday since as I am coming to the sale.

On Monday 2nd March I called and was advised that Simon is not in and Sophia who answered the phone was going to check the whereabouts of the dress and call me back. Sophia never bothered to call back. I called back and spoke to Bandile and he called me back after speaking to Craddlestone and advised me that the dress is lost, Craddlestone said they send the dress to Eastgate mall. I told him that he must look for that dress as that dress was ordered for me. He then called me back to advise that the dress in indeed on its way to Sandton (that was on Monday 2nd March)

On Tuesday I drove to Sandton to collect my dress and the dress was not there and both Sandile and Bandile were not at work. Was told that I will get a call as soon as the dress is in the shop. Today 3rd March, I have been trying to call Sandton since 9:30, the phone is just ringing. Is this the kind of service that woolworths prides themselves in? How do dresses get misplaced (Cavendish mall & Craddlestone). May I please have a competent person to assist me in getting my dress.

I am totally disappointed in Woolworths customer service I have sent numerous emails with a response from Woolworths customer service that someone would contact me within 24- 48 hours guess what no contact made. I have been reading other comments and I agree it is time for change I will now be shopping at Coles. I called Coles customer service querying the price of Jalna Greek Yogurt tub which was being charged at $11.99 and at Woolworths it was $11.20 a .79 cent difference. My query was taken on board and a week latter I received a phone call from Coles Customer Service advising me that Jalna Greek yogurt is now $10.99 I am so glad someone listened and responded and I was also told they were reviewing all dairy case prices. WELL DONE Coles you at least listen to your customers watch out Woolworths and start taking customer complaints seriously. I could write a novel on my discontent with Woolworths. Does anyone at Woolworths care.??

Dear Sir/Madam, My husband and I have lived in the Cairns Suburb of Redlynch QLD for the past 4 years and up until recently have always been Woolworths customers - prior to that we have always shopped at a Woolworths store wherever we have lived. We are also Woolworths shareholders. there are two reasons sending this feedback to you. Reason 1: As Woolworths shareholders (and self-funded retirees) your shares and dividends are a part of our income and for the past couple of years we have noticed a distinct lack of service and stock in our Redlynch store. When we first started shopping in that store is was clean, efficient, well stocked and the staff were accommodating and friendly.

Today the same store has deteriorated to the extent that the staff can be quite rude, unhelpful and look as though they don't really want to be there. The shelves are never fully stocked and the whole look is tired, dated and slovenly. If this is the state of other Woolworths stores then it is no surprise that many past customers have stopped shopping there. In contract - the Redlynch Central shopping centre has recently expanded and Coles Supermarket and Liquor land have opened branches in the Centre. In stark contract they are fresh, new and the staff are exceedingly friendly, clean and helpful. Reason 2: We believe that the Masters Stores are a huge mistake and they will never be able to compete with Bunnings.

As Shareholders we would like to continue to support Woolworths as customers but if the Redlynch branch is any example of your other branches, as a company you have an awful lot of work to do to regain a lot of lost customers and as shareholders we would like to know what is happening with this company on a financial basis and what are you going to do to regain your place in the supermarket chain? As across the board Coles & Bunnings (Wesfarmers) are killing you.

Hi Woolworths Forest Lake, I asked a staff member were to find salmon that was on special she told me to go to seafood counter. I was waiting at seafood counter as staff were serving a customer next to me, I was next to be served only wanting to ask where I could find the salmon that was special , Staff finished serving her then just walked off down to cold meat counter as some customers had turned up after me, I was looking at the staff member waiting to see if she was coming back she just ignored me taking slight glances in my direction to see if I was still there. then another staff member walk up straight past me & I had to call out to her & I asked where the salmon was then she walked down to the staff member that was serving then walked back past me & out the back door never told me what she was doing, Then returned a two minutes later she then walked around front of counter showed me the salmon that was there I then told her that was not the one on special she then said I will have to go ask again.

Then another staff member come out she then asked me what was it you were after I told her the salmon on special in the catalogue she went & got a catalogue & opened it did let me see it & said this is the only salmon we have if there is any more it would be in aisle thirteen & it was the select brand that was on special I took her word for it as I could not remember if it was something else I asked if that was the one for $7 she said it was I had to take her word for as I could not see catalogue. We went down to aisle thirteen it was in a part were they have there marked down items all missed up no price on anything only one select salmon there I asked will it be $ 7 she said it will go through at $ 7 I asked are you sure & she yes it will I said it was very untidy she said staff were to fix that up but the had not done it.

Went to check out, salmon come up at $ 8.99 I told the staff member it was $ 7 it was in the catalogue she said I will have to check that I told I have been through all this she got a staff member with a catalogue & it was ocean blue salmon that was the one for $ 7 I told her that other staff member told me that the select salmon was the one for $ 7 they sold it to me for that price. The first three staff members were very rude like I had taken them away from doing nothing. Two staff members at check out very helpful. Something that should have taken me two minutes took me an unpleasant 15 minutes.

Being a regular woollies shopper I was[ on not the first occasion] very disappointed again with the quality of fruit specifically the navel oranges from the USA the first one I picked up was covered in mildew I did a spot check and it was not the only one needless to say I did not buy your so called fresh food I showed the employee and he picked out the rotten ones showing maybe the whole batch should have been tossed. Then to top the shopping off when we got to the checkout the girl spotted a rotten onion in our netbag to which we threw the whole lot in the bin. after many years of regular shopping at woollies as our everyday rewards card indicates we are seriously considering changing stores. as for your NZ apricots where are they. in the bin as well sad part we had already bought them. get your act together WOOLWORTHS FRESH FOOD PEOPLE.

On an earlier date i went to Woolworths in Stirling South Australia as i do several times every day seven days a week. I went to the deli section and ordered a half and half salad. The young man that served me informed me that they do not serve half and half, as i was leaving the store i discussed this with another Woolworths worker and he said he would look into this for me as he thought it was possible to do the half and half salad. Today is the 25th of feb------- I made contact with the second worker and he had spoken to management and they had confirmed that it is possible to obtain this salad, later in the day i returned to the store to buy the salad for my family dinner. it was the same young man that served me when i placed my first order. He not only refused to fill my order but was was extremely rude and was talking down to me about where i had Received my information. Woolworths has lost me as a very regular customer and i will inform family and friends on how i was treated.

I bought this product - MOISTURISING NAIL POLISH REMOVER with Almond and Shea Butter from your MERRYLANDS NSW BRANCH. After 1 hour after use my hands starting shedding skin. My skin was burming and the skin was just peeling off both hands. I have taken photos for proof. I am disappointed that this product is actually your own brand. I have already filed a complaint well over 1 week ago but I have had no response. This is not good enough this was extremely painful and this product should be removed form your shelf.

Yesterday at approximately 5pm I bought a bbq chicken which had been put out at 3.50pm. Store 1063 cost $11 barcode 0270149 011 001. I cut the chicken about 5.45pm, it was not fully cooked and the flesh was pink. Put in my oven at 180 degrees for 35 minutes until it reached 87 degrees C on my thermometer (the recommended temperature for chicken). I think the oven at your Forest Way store needs the temperature checked to make sure it is accurate and/or lengthen the cooking time to ensure that the chickens are properly cooked. Not impressed.

Have feedback for Woolworths?