Woolworths Complaints Continued... (Page 2)

674+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Woolworths corporate: 1-800-638-434

Have been going through self checkout at Unanderra Woolworths for years. A new system is in place today with bag weighing etc. It takes so much longer to self check out. It was not working properly, 2 staff were on self check out today. The older one ( in her 60's ) was hesitant and unsure, the young one was extremely rude. I asked for help with an item that didn't want to register a weight, I have to admit I was extremely frustrated and my manner wasn't friendly like I usually am, ( I got an "eye roll" from another worker at the customer service desk ). This was really rude as well.
The only reason I use the self checkout is of course the obvious reason of never enough staff on customer registers.
Also of note as I was leaving there were 4 people waiting at the cigarette/mobile phone counter, with no one serving.
I just need to mention that in general the staff on self checkout and on the service desk are quite rude and loud. I have witnessed this behaviour many many times over the years.
I was there at 11.45am today.

no stock on shelves and to matters worse waited to go to the checkout for over twenty minutes with only checkout open. this is not the first time that i have not to be able to buy things that i have required.I spend over two hundred dollars a week and i dont think this good enough. I will be going elseware from now on . Marilyn Murray

Tried to online shop with Woolworths for the first time last Thursday 14/03/19. Not only did my order get cancelled with still 7 days and 2 phone calls later still no refund. Did any one else know AMEND AND CANCEL apparently are the same. If l could remove that 1 star that is there l would because you guys deserve nothing just like what l got. NOTHING.

I am a Rewards member - I was recently offered a 11000 point incentive, which I duly completed but never had confirmation from Woolworths Rewards. Upon calling I was informed I had received the points.

The fact I had to make the call and the fact I only received a single email at end of week 2 is not customer service. I have noted an indifference to customers all across the Woolworths areas but none more so in Rewards. Previously I received an email weekly confirming attaining each weeks goal and a final acknowledgement of achieving the reward points - now it is a sadder state. Decent communication is expected even in these days - just begrudgingly awarding the points is not good enough

My son purchased a cooked organic chicken from Emerald Woolworths, Victoria, today 19/30/2019 for myself to use in a recipe that we have every couple of months or so. However, upon opening the chicken I was surprised to see that this chicken was literally no bigger than a pigeon! This chicken was at least half the size of the last one that I purchased from the same store. I am disgusted at such a blatant rip off by your organisation.

I have been a loyal supporter of your supermarket chain for decades and now I am confronted with the need to look elsewhere to do my shopping. I understand the economics and the need to down size but buying a chicken and getting a pigeon is beyond a joke!

My Wife and I are regular weekly On-Line Shoppers from Woolworths - We order AM Sunday and the Groceries are delivered AM Monday - Fine.

In the case of past Two (2) Deliveries for example:

One Navel Orange out of the Two Ordered was "BAD" and I mean so bad that half of the orange had turned Purple - We had to simply throw it out

This week we get the same issue One of the Two is bad although not quite as bad as last week.

Given that your Company Logo is the "Fresh Food People" not the "Off Food People" - What do Woolworths intend to do about rectifying this matter.

Doug Pickersgill, 7 Sheoak Street, Middle Park, QLD 4074 - Phone 0419 799 387

There was Spilt coke or liquid on the floor at the entrance to the check out.
Asked the check out male to call for someone to clean it for safety reasons. Apparently customer service comes before the safety of your customers. The responce I got was unacceptable and included how about I don't finish serving you and go and clean it up. I repeated that safety comes first and yet again all I got was no customer service comes first I have just done training and customer service comes first. As I left the store the spill remained I only hope no one trips and hurts themselves on it as it was at the front of the register.
Poor responce to an unsafe situation that was easy to fix.

David Humble

my family and friends and I shop at the Woolworths Riverton store a few times a week.

on 7.3.19 I went through the checkout of an older lady, brown hair, bigger set, terminal ID W4382001.

I was not greeted and began loading my items on the conveyor belt, including my shopping bags. when the cashier saw these, she said 'I did ask if you had bags' quite rudely. i was shocked- so was the man behind me. I said 'well I didn't hear you'. nothing elsewas said. i paid for my shopping $150 odd- a normal figure for me, and began loading my bags. The man behind me proceeded to be served, and asked her "how are you" she said "good" and that was it.

honestly if your staff are going to be rude and clearly over it (it was the afternoon, maybe she was tired) then you should give them other jobs to do instead of serving customers.

I have actually gone to Coles the last two shops as I just can't continue to support rude staff.

I hope you don't lose other customers and take the time to look into it.

I look forward to your feedback

Hi

(Current rating should be - 5 ) currently I am so angry and upset I cannot put into words my disgust in your store currently, firstly you put on a promotion that pretty much makes it impossible to do I personally tried for hours to summit an order without success as my email address or card number was invalid always no matter what I did which really annoyed me as only used it not too long ago to buy a coffee machine from you card number 9344 428 869 353 .

Then ask my daughter to do it for as I can’t keep playing with it due to work and has the same trouble as me nonstop her name was Natasha Fernandez, so she then logs in under my grandson which surprise surprise works what a joke.

So she then commences to place orders for all of us keeping to the 20 items per person at a time – all of these process correctly 10 orders in total for a grand total of $596.12.
Which by the way you didn’t have a problem taking from my card straight away on Thursday 14th March.

Orders were under my grandson as only one that would work for all of us Kyle Reid.

1. 34201361 $55.23
7. 34207391 $59.20
8. 34208423 $68.40
9. 34209093 $61.00
10. 34204596 $49.00

We spent a total combined of $596.12 only received 1 order been order 2 cost of $86.35 order number 34203408 and to date still waiting for our money back or product in the total amount of $538.12 this is disgusting most of the order was for my daughter her has two very special needs autistic children which need specific food and regular times don’t handle change so she has not just been left totally broke without food as her shopping money went to you and not returned and the food was not supplied but the kids didn’t get there specific brands and she can’t afford to go get it as you have her money. If there was a limit on total orders aloud you should not have processed the orders or taken the money as nothing changed all under my grandson and his email etc. especially since you system didn’t work and we had to group up together was for 3 different families together since none of us could get through.

I want my money back ASAP or supply the orders we purchased I am disgusted and will be taken this complaint further specially since I paid for all of this on Thursday and not one cent has been returned to my account you owe me the product or $538.12 plus compensation for starving my children by taking our money preventing us from buying new groceries and not suppling our orders. Please respond ASAP as taking this to the Ombudsman plus all forms of social media to stop other people paying for products they do not receive.

Date: Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 2:30 PM
Subject: Damage to car from shopping trolley 27 February 2019 1:45 pm Neutral Bay Car Park NSW

To Whom it May Concern,

I would like to lodge a formal complaint regarding an incident that occurred today (27 February 2019 at approximately 1:45pm) in the Woolworths Neutral Bay (NSW) car park.

I was sitting in my car close to Chargrilled Charlies attempting to leave the car park; when a stray trolley came rolling out of control ( nera where the motorbikes park and hit my car (for your reference, I have attached photos of the damage it has caused to my car). This was not the only trolley that was not the only trolley that was in the vicinity. There were approximately another five (5) trolleys in the same location.

People may not return trolleys to where they should however, trolleys should be collected on a consistent basis by the employees that work collecting the shopping trolleys.

Not only was my car damaged, I was also frightened by the trolley hitting my car, which caused me to jump and I could have potentially hit the car that was stationary in front of me.

I do not think I should have to pay for the repair of the damage that occurred to my car today, due to amount of shopping trolleys left in the carpark; which run out of control due to the lack of employees collecting them. These shopping trolleys are owned by Woolworths and should be collected regularly and not left to their own devices in the carpark.
I would say in this instance it was lucky that no one was hurt particulary a young child.

Please advise how you are going to proceed with this complaint. As mentioned above, I do not think I should have to be out of pocked to have the damage to my car repaired due to incompetent employees not collecting shopping trolleys.

Mandy

I am a current Woolworths employee, I have 2 Woolworths car insurance policies! 1 policy is up for renewal, I was very shocked to see my policy increase for the year, as I have never made a claim, my car value go down, but my policy goes up. So I call to talk about my renewal, instead of start shopping around. I wanted to stay within my company I work for! The operator "Keith" couldn't do anything except tell me to go online to the woolworths staff benefit site and go though there to get a better policy! no reduction offered, even tho I have another car policy with you with my already staff benefit applied! He told me how does he know I am a team member? anybody can say they work for us! sorry???? I said because of my staff employee benefit card, which is also applied to my other policy! Still said he couldn't do anything to better my policy and I needed to go on the site do it myself and then call them back and we can see what we can do! 2 things is very wrong with this, one as an already existing customer to be told, I have to do all the work and call them back, to stay with your company and take my money is appalling customer service! not to mention im already working for this company! 2 to not offer any discounts to keep an existing customer for the sake of any reduction, you are willing to lose $800+ a year for no reduction, is not good business sense, in fact it make zero sense to me. I a going to start shopping around, and is very disappointing to think not even a customer or employee is worth anything to this company.

I HAVE been a customer at Woolworths for many many years and use various stores HOWEVER, Merrylands, Stockland Mall has been my main store for a few years now and I used to LOVE the bakery, but in the last few months there is never the variety in fresh baked available that there used to be during the week, especially before 10am. I have on a few occasions looked in the bakery and no-one was around to ask. There used to be a Lovely Blonde Lady, Michelle was her name but I have been told she has left??
I am very very disappointed in the fact that especially sourdough bread and donuts are not available early enough. I am now travelling to Greystanes where I find it is almost always well stocked, even in the late afternoon.
thankyou for your time

I have had a Woolworth's online delivery and was missing two items I have paid for.
Date-10 March 2019
Invoice order no-34037631
Items are-Woolworth's country loaf wholegrain 850g x 2
Can I have a refund for these items please.

Joseph Niraan Alwis

Fri 8/03/2019 4:55 PM

feedback@woolworths.com.au;

membercare@woolworthsrewards.com.au

Hi

Absolutely appalled by the resolution provided by member care.

Please see below

Joseph

On 8 Mar 2019, at 4:33 pm, Joseph Niraan Alwis <jnalwis@hotmail.com> wrote:

Unfortunately I wouldn’t have spend this much at Woolworths if it wasn’t for the reward.

I feel cheated and disgusted. Well what else can I expect from a giant like Woolworths

Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Mar 2019, at 4:17 pm, "membercare@woolworthsrewards.com.au" <membercare@woolworthsrewards.com.au> wrote:

Dear Joseph,

Thank you for contacting Woolworths Rewards regarding 13,000 bonus points from your promotion.

To be eligible for the bonus points you need to activate the offer at least 2 hours before making your purchase. I can see the offer was not activated until 05/02/2019, meaning that we can only include your spends in Week 1 that were made from 05/02/19 onwards. Unfortunately the amount spent after activation in this first week totals $89.97, resulting in the first weeks spend amount not being met and therefore the promotional points have not been automatically loaded.

I understand it may be frustrating if you feel like you missed out, rest assured there will be plenty of more promotional offers to keep an eye out for!

We love sharing our rewards with our members, and in some cases they do need to be activated. This helps us get to know what offers you like, and that means we can send you more of them in future! It's also there to ensure you don't miss out on the offer.

Thank you for being our privileged member and we do appreciate your time and patience.

Need further help? Visit our Help and Support page to view our FAQs or chat with us.

Kind regards,

Brooke
Customer Service Representative
Woolworths Rewards
woolworthsrewards.com.au

Your privacy is important to us. Please view our Privacy Policy for more information.

On 6/03/2019 5:54 PM, Joseph Niraan Alwis wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

On 6 Mar 2019, at 4:25 pm, "membercare@woolworthsrewards.com.au" <membercare@woolworthsrewards.com.au> wrote:

On 4/03/2019 12:51 PM, Joseph Niraan Alwis wrote:

Hi

I have not seen a credit of 13,000 points on the promotion that ran from Monday 04/02/19 through to Sunday 03/03/19.

I have spent over $155 each week for 4 weeks.

When will I see the credit?

Thanks

Joseph

We have just finished our weekly shop and would like to complain about the service at the checkout. The operator was very slow,we waited for nearly half an hour for groceries to be put through, we could not go to another checkout as we had already unloaded them on to the checkout. The packing of the bags was very poor ,She has no customer service,or communication skills at all, very hard to understand,has a very abrupt and rude manner. Also it is not a very good look to be serving customers while you are chewing gum.
This is the first time that I have complained because normally the service is excellent.

On the 27th February at about 12.30pm my handbag was stolen in Woolworths, Menlyn branch, Pretoria, Gauteng. I immediately reported it, but they apparently could not see me on their security cameras which \i found very odd, because I was moving around in the store for sometime!
I lost my purse, cash, car keys, house keys, cell phone, reading glasses, bank cards and all store cards. After being told they could not see me on cameras I immediately went to customers services to report and stop my Woolworths card. In my purse was a gift card for R549.00 for goods I returned on the 18th of February. I still had the refund slip for the R549.00 at home, and later I went back with it to customer service. They took the slip into an office to phone the gift department so they could cancel it, and issue me with a new gift card. I left phone numbers with them, but since I have been back there several times, only to be told they are still investigating it! My Son-in-Law also sent an email to the CEO of Woolworths, but to date has had no reply. I am a pensioner of 82 years old and found the experience extremely stressful.

I trust you will be able to be helpful in the matter

Yours sincerely

Annette Sophia Kennedy

I have been buying from Woolworths Broadacres meat and on a few occasions it has come back smelling badly. Just after the load shedding. I took the one steak back and they replaced it, Then the next time we bought duck legs and that came back smelling. I did not even bother to take it back I threw it away. Now today I went to Woolworths Dainfern and ordered Granola yogurt berry breakfast. Not sure of the name.- I think Acadia. It was so hard the raisins and the currents, it was like eating hard candy, I could have broken my teeth on it. I called the manageress and she agreed with me.

Woolworths always used to be the best store, but now it has completely lost its touch.

I was very disappointed.

Kind regards

Lynette Bernstein

Woolworths Riverton Store Perth 5 March 15:16pm
Cadbury Turkish Delight bars advertised at half price for $1.00. I purchased 8.
At home I checked my docket. I was changed $16.00
Upon return to the store, the manager explained the discount sign had not been removed. Sale had finished a week ago on the 26/2/19.
No Apology until I asked for one and then it was a feeble "sorry" that was dripping with sarcasm.
She gave a refund of $7 on my card and a two dollar coin.

Very stressful and a huge time waster driving back and forth to shop, parking, walking, waiting, waiting, waiting while manager worked on a check out.

Not worth my time! Guess it works for Woolies.... False advertising and quite unrepentant.

Customer service very very bad change wrong money did not say sorry my daughter buy a bead with $3.40 she give $10.40 need change $7 but the cashier only give $6.00 ,she going to ask the right money back but the cashier unhappy to give back $1 more but did not say sorry with my daughter I very angry giong in ask ,why you do wrong did not say sorry with my daughter and you do not happy to give back the change

On Sunday, 3.3.19 I shopped at the Woolworths Revesby NSW store and spent $364.89. The cashier gave me 6 Disney tiles for this. I reminded her that it was a 2 for 1 weekend so she called her supervisor who informed me in a not so nice way that "don't be silly, this only started this week and we would not be doing that" (meaning 2 for 1 tiles) I asked her to look it up but she walked away. I found this a bit embarrassing as there were lots of shoppers around. I then left and went home and then I rang the store. They informed me I would have to go down there again and take my receipt with me so they could check it - no problem - went down explained again at the desk and they gave me a few more tiles. When I got home I counted the tiles and I was still short - only a couple but that is not my point. I was not about to go down again it would have cost me more in petrol.
May I suggest that next time you have a promotion like this you make a point of asking ALL supervisors to inform ALL cashiers and staff what is going on because this certainly did not happen at Revesby store. I would attach a copy of my docket but I do not know how to.
Store 1402 - POS 007 Trans 6342 12.55 3/3/19 Term ID: W1402007
regards
Carolyn Walker
66 Whittle Ave
Milperra 2214
nannacarol05@gmail.com

Mandy

I bought the mango 100% fruit juice blend today and it tastes nothing like a mango fruit juice that I'm used to. its so sour it felt like I was drinking the mango pineapple fruit juice blend. and because I know the difference between the two, I think this is mango pineapple fruit juice packaged in mango fruit juice.

Good morning, at 8 50 on the 26th of the 2nd 19 a staff member who identified himself as Edward was speeding through the undercover parking area and came to an abrupt stop after screeching his tires near the zebra crossing at the first zebra crossing I thought the man was literally going to run me over, as he got out on the second zebra crossing I told him there is a speed limit in the car park as and he then said to me whos having a bad morning. I replied that he should stick to the speed limit has was in uniform and worked in the complex. I told him I would be reporting him then he said close to my face that I should go ahead he didn't care as his wife was the manager. We were now in front of the customer service desk when he said what country are you from as I'm an immigrant I found this to be highly racist. I then accused him of making racist comments and this had nothing to do with the situation. he was at this stage calling out ineligible comments over his shoulder as he was rushing off the lady at the counter at the time witnessed this and was shaking her head at him, I asked her if this is how the staff behaved at their store. I am a person of sound character and have worked with woolies in the past in my charity work. I am sure the cameras will also confirm the events. I will also report this to the management of the village center and hope that this behavior is not tolerated by Woolies. Regards Katrina Proctor My email is katrinaproctor@gmail.com

Good day,

I bought Tropical fruits on the 22.02.19 and the strawberries in there had mould growth in before reaching expiry date.

Hi
I would like to raise some issue when I returned the incomplete set in Wooloworths Westfiled Belconnen the staff in charge in Customer Enquiries told me to just get a new set as replacement. To make sure that the box has the complete hair coloring set, I have to open the box and double check before grabbing it. An old guy customer was watching me doing this and call my attention and ask why I am opening the box. I said that I have to check the box to make sure it is complete as I have bought incomplete set previously and he suddenly said that I am a "BULLSHIT". It hurt my feelings and it is really upsetting because of this incident. I think the one that should be getting the replacement for me is one of the woollies staff and not the customer to avoid this kind of incident. And also make sure that any boxed items are complete set before you sell it.

I have just thrown out my ladyfingers bananas even though they looked beautiful and ripe they were hard and not ripe, why do all the Bananas I buy from Woolworths end up tasting like green bananas that only look ripe? 0416 988 894 is my phone number if you want to ask more questions.

I have been shopping here for 4 months since I moved to Croydon and I have never experienced such poor customer experience, lack of stock and the dirtiest store I have ever shopped in. This store seems to be run by incompetent staff who literally dont give a crap about any standards. I would like to take this further to an external body and ensure your store is audited against standards you should be complying with. To provide more detail in relation to what I have experienced I have outlined some examples below:
- deli staff not using gloves or tying their hair up
- not enough lanes open even during peak times
- dirty scales at the checkouts so you cant even weigh your fruit and vegetable in fear of some horrid disease
- empty shelves all the time, especially bread and milk and these are staple foods.
- We dont want to see just your name brand on the shelves, all the healthy foods have been deleted and you have left all the processed Woolworth brands that are absolutely junk
- you have deleted diced beef, jamie oliver chick tumeric soup to be exact and lots of other brand name foods and have basically monopolised the shelves with your own products
- the staff at the service desk are rude and stand around and do nothing even during peak hours
- Sunday closing shuts at 10pm which makes sense to lock the front door at 8.30pm. You leave the back entrance open only when most cars are parked at the other end of the store
- the store is absolutely filthy
- your fruit and veg are not fresh, are they even Australian grown?
- food on shelves are out of date

I usually wouldn't care and I would go elsewhere however this is my local and I would prefer you lift your game like the other woolies I have seen. I would also like the external complaints body and any other external complaint forum where I can have this heard. Im not sure who is running that store but its definitely not someone who cares about their shoppers.

I look forward to your reply.
Silvana

Looked forward to the free Mil Lel cheese samples this week, however, the three Woolworths stores which I visited did not have any of the products advertised.

I would like to make a complaint about your attendant at Woolworths Petrol Brown Plains. I was there to fill my car up tonight 21/02/19 about 6.30pm. I got out of the car with my 8 year old grandson and went to the pump. I put the pump in my car and realised the preset amount was not working so I asked my grandson to hold the pump while I figured out what was wrong with it. Your attendant came outside and started screaming at me saying he cannot fill up. I said to her I know he’s not filling the car he’s just holding it for me. She kept yelling a me even though I said three times, he’s not filling up. The pump was not working. While I accept her right to inform me that my grandson is too young to fill up, what I will not accept is her abuse and her continuous screaming at me. It was way out of line. I am a customer and I will not be spoken to like a dog. She was aggressive and her yelling at me across the station is unacceptable. My grandson was upset by her aggression. There are more polite ways to speak to a customer. In my opinion she had no understanding of customer service and manners.

I did a survey for Woolworths for which I was promised a voucher in Feb 2018, have been sending e-mail to customer service they are of no assistance.

Approximately one month ago I purchased a Woolworths Cheese Cake, just a few days later I suffered an attach of diverticulitis, I was treated for that condition. About 10 days later I again purchased another Woolworths Cheese Cake & suffered the same fate, unfortunately with more severe symptoms, unfortunately the items purchased contained peanuts which I am allergic to. My complaint is that the labelling on this item is not legible, I was obliged to use a magnifying glass to read the label.
I am disappointed that your company engage in the practice of selling items with labels that are not legible, the company's duty of care towards customers is quite questionable.

To who it may concern,

Ref: car insurance claim no 911424

I had a minor car accident early this year & what should have been relatively easy lodging a claim to repair my car has caused me just so much stress & major upsets. I went to a repairer & they quoted $1,402 & sent it to you but I got the "we never received it", I then have sent it 15 times & it's the same story. I feel so let down & on the brink of a breakdown & therefore are withdrawing my claim with naturally a lot of hurt & anger, the bottom line is it's just too hard & not worth it if it effects my health & well being. You must work out a better system & much clearer email address to forward quotes as I truly do not want another person to go through what I have, it's been a very bad joke & has really taken it's toll on my health.

I am not going to report you to consumer affairs & do not wish to speak to anyone from your company, I just want to try & forget about the entire mess but strongly feel I am entitled to some form of compensation, whether it is a gift voucher ? I don't know. I will leave it in your hands but truly expect nothing.

Yours sincerely from an extremely disappointed & disallusioned long term 'Woolworths customer. Carolyn Jones

On 13th Feb, I bought a punnet (250gm) of Imported Strawberries at Woolworths Eastate for R44.99 and they have no juice and are sour and unpleasant. Sell by date is 16th Feb.
Please arrange replacement or credit.

Good day I bought Posh Pets Sachet of dog food today and noticed at home that the best before for this sachet was in October 2018 already

This is really disappointing for me from Woolworths, we do all we can to prevent our dogs from getting sick at all, didn't expected this from Woolworths

Charlotte

My post paid mobile (NOT! prepaid) is not allowing me to make a call with a voice message telling me that there are insufficient funds to make this call please recharge you account bla bla bla....
I have never ever missed a payment and i am unable to contact some one to sort it out when i very much need to use my phone. I have tried to call support using another phone only to find that this area is closed and won't be open till 09:00am. I have also tried online chat only to have chat repeatedly closed.

This is an extremely inconvenient system error this morning!

I have recently reported tower error/fault as well which is also another ongoing inconvenient error!

Having to type this instead of being able to utilise the very unit that is designed to talk to some this pains me as well!

Ricky

I buy a raffle ticket and then every time I enter the store I'm asked to buy again so to avoid this I will shop elsewere

On 10 February, 2019 I purchased a 400 gram tub of Potato Salad (at a cost of $4.50) from the Woolworths Store at Allison Crescent, Menai.

The majority of the potato within potato salad was near uncooked/raw and uneatable.

We had a gathering to celebrate my partners birthday, and everyone complained that the potato in the salad was hard and uncooked.

I have attached a copy of the receipt.

Hi

This is the second time I've submitted this complaint about poor customer service. As yet I've received no verification of receipt of my complaint via the above email address.

The complaint submitted was in regard to an incident which occurred on 9th Saturday at 3:30 pm. The shop in question was Woolworths, Ocean Keys in Perth. As I said in the previous email I was rudely affronted by one of the packers, a female ,middle aged , brunette who admonished me for replacing food containers on the wrong shelf. consequently I had a not very enjoyable shopping experience as I was astounded at her rudeness. I assume and hope it was not racially motivated on account she had heard our accents just prior before putting me down. I've been a loyal Woollies customers for many years and now it makes me rethink my position.

I really do like shopping at this particular store and hope I to continue

Could you please acknowledge my email.

Gary Smith
24 Paymaster Way
Alkimos

Recently purchased Woolworths essentials smoked oysters in vegetable oil 100 g and crunched on a large portion of oyster shell. Extremely unhappy.

My complaint is with the trolley collectors, they are rude and disrespectful.
Placing my 2 yr old granddaughter in the trolley, apparently taking to long for him. He jammed the trolleys through the door, which then trapped both of us against the window amongst all the other trolleys until he moved the ones blocking the door.
I totally understand he has to deal with cars and trucks and pedestrians and some people are just very unhelpful and rude. I am not one of those people and he make me feel quite angry and disgusted in his behaviour.
I am not one to complain but this man left a very sour strike against your otherwise great supermarket.

My complaint is about an on going insurance car claim no. 911424, I just want my car fixed with is my right & I've
just about given up trying ! so very hard when it shouldn't be, impossible to get answers & correct email addresses
via phone & no-one replies to my emails except when you wanted me to pay my $800 excess which
I promptly did. I have a quote for repairs but just so hard to know where to send it & after waiting 30 minutes on
phone on 7/2/19 I was given the incorrect email address. Just so frustrated & will definitely be changing insurer's.
The service I have received deserves zero stars. Extremely disappointed & really don't think I will ever get repairs to my car & close to paying the $1,500 myself, out of my own pocket as just not worth the stress dealing with your employee's that really don't care.

Sharp Plast piece on the neck of a Woolworths 600ml spring water bottle
Very sharp and hard

Photos attached

BBD 19/01/2021

Hi
I've been a loyal Woollies customer for the last 10 years and in particular I shop often at the Ocean Keys branch despite living in Alkimos. I occasionally shop at the Butler branch. The reason I chose Woollies as my preferred grocery store as that the staff have always been very courteous and helpful, probably on par with Bunnings.

However, yesterday afternoon, 9/02/19, at about 3:30 in aisle 9, all that changed. I was behind my schedule and in a hurry. My wife had added disposable plastic food containers to our trolley. After a brief discussion we decided we had enough of these containers at home and did not need more. I proceeded to place them on the adjacent shelf,(not from where I had collected them from). I was then confronted by an Woolworths employee( a middle aged, brunette Caucasian woman) who was clearly having a frustrating afternoon and admonished me for not placing them back from where I picked them from. I was taken aback and did not enjoy the rest of my shopping. Consequently I will no be reconsidering shopping at Woolies and may use other grocery stores.

I will, also be extremely disappointed if this was racially motivated and hope that this not the case. Whilst no direct racially discriminating words where used, the employee clearly heard our accents during our discussion.

Kind Regards

Gary Smith (0413774822)

24 Paymaster Way

Alkimos

On 28th January 2019 I bought double pack Lean Mince (R99.99) at Woolies Soneike. Used the first one on Wednesday evening only to realised that there was something wrong with it. Didn't smell but the taste was different. Took the other one back to Somerset Mall (this is where I usually do most of my shopping) and was told by the Food Manager (unable to get the name) with an attitude that he finds it very strange. I kept my cool and just asked him what he suggest I do. made no contact with the cashier and told me "yes".

As a loyal customer of Woolworths I really felt disappointed in the way I was treated. This is not the first time it happened. I had a similar experience at another branch a while back.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my query.

Denise February

On January 10, 2019, @ 12:23 pm, I paid $6.49 on assisted checkout using my NAB Visa credit card. Took a bus home, and when I reached Castle Towers and needed to buy something, can't find my credit card, went home and did ring NAB right away. While talking with a guy he cancelled the card right away, was told, same store, purchased of $79.65 was made at 12:30 pm, a gap to 7 minutes..

When I reach home, did ring Woolworth Town Hall in the city, I was told someone will get back to me. After @15 minutes someone called me saying I left my card in the machine and can come back to the store to get it. When I asked how come someone used it, as if maybe, a voice of an Indian girl had a panicked attack. She talked so fast, addressing me darling, telling me not to worry because it will be reversed, because it is money, did not mention that matters will be reported to the store manager and will look into it. Left my card accidentally.

Opportunity occurred, chance to take advantage to obtain goods and pay using/tapping the card that belong to others. It is FRAUD, and it is a criminal offence to act like that.

Received a text from NAB yesterday, Thursday, 31/01/2019, transaction has been reversed.

I was thinking to report matters to police or Current Affair because big or small amount is the same offence. Please check cctv, and verify the footage of that person, between 12:23 - 12:30 pm, Jan, 10, 2019.

Awaiting reply and sorry for the inconvenience that might caused you. I loved shopping in Woolies, trusted and nice staff especially Metro in West Pennant Hills

Victoria Bayad

I've lived in my suburb for 2 years, we have 2 woolworths stores. I throw out over half of my fruit everyday I buy it.
My baby has special dietary requirements and his fibre needs to come from fruit. Everyday i buy strawberries, blueberries, grapes and raspberries or blackberries.
I do not get more that 3 or 4 strawberries out of a packet, daily they are rotten, theimported grapesin winter from America arebetter quality than australian. Blueberries lucky to get 6 out of a packet. Its all rotten when i get home, doesnt last a day.
And their meat, wow, thats really bad, boxes and boxes of pre packaged rubbish, 3times i have been sold off chicken mince, yesterday i took back beef mince, its become to expensive for me to shop there, i cant throw all my food in the bin everyday.
Yesterday I decided I'd take the meat and fruit back, i had a receipt on my phone for the fruit and they had the other order as it was a click and collect. Person atthe front desk got someone, he said i wouldnt get a refund with a receipt so i began arguing he said i wouldnt get anything, then he got the manager who refused to comme over and deal with it and stood metres away talking to 2 staff member, sent the youngest virl over to tell me we can only give you store credit, i said i paid with money and i want money back. Apparently the computer records and the book i signed when picking up my groceries isnt enough to prove I paid. Ive already had to stop shopping at this store once before because the staff were so rudeand refused to serve people at the cigarette counter, and when they finally did serve you they were so rude you couldnt ask them to bend down to even get smokes out of the draw..
I lived in a rich costal town before moving to Newcomb Vic. Newcomb is a poor suburb with a lot of battlers and government housing, low income earners. I noticed moving here the difference in the quality of the produce, I am convinced all the bad old food gets sent here, i usedto shop once a week before moving here, now its daily because of the bad quality of produce. Im 100% convinced Newcomb people get sent the garbage.
Also they refuse to put air conditioning in the store, been that way for 7 + years.. its really bad and i am contacting the council in regards to the rotten food. I picked up my order Friday last week, it wasnear 40 degrees, my trolley of food was sitting waiting cor me, how long wasit sitting in the heat with no air con? Week before went to get my order, got home hadto go back because they forgot half of it. I could let 1 or 2 things slide but this is ridiculous. Allthe elderly people living here are being sold rotten fruit n vegetables.
I will never ever buy another thing ever from there, coles online here I come. Woolworths you left me no choices, you stealing from your customers.

Hi
I am writing on behalf of many neighbours on Peel St Tuncurry, I am at 20 Peel St Tuncurry.
They have spoken with staff with no result.
1. The grounds now are very untidy & not kept clean.
2. Sometimes various Derelicts abusing & hanging around front doors & grounds. (not sure what can be done here?)
3. The guy who blows the leafs on Peel St (photo attached), blows out onto the road, & with the N/East Winds, these leafs end up all over our front yards. He only needs to use a Vacuum instead of a blower, a neighour spoke with him, & no results.
4. I have had a Semi Trailer, drop off his trailer? Across from Loading Dock in front of my driveway, blocking any emergency egress. Very very dangerous & poor commitment by Driver & staff not realizing the emergency danger if a situation occurred.

We rarely & do not make complaints, but this now has caused an upset with many of the older neighbours in this street.
Appreciate a response & actions.

Rod Tonkins
20 Peel St
Tuncurry NSW
Mob: 0438466172
Director
Valentine Controls & Services Pty Ltd

Tonight I purchased ice cream from your Lake Munmorah store at 18.49pm. Most of the ice cream in this section was in a thawing state, some were liquid. I let the lady at the self service know that there appears to be a temperature problem that has not just happened. This should be monitored regularly though out the day and never be left in this state for customers to purchase. Obviously a fridge break down that hasn’t been dealt with in the correct manner. I hope that the ice cream is not refrozen for resale.

I live in Montana area in Pretoria... near my business, however to shop at your store at Zambezi Junction , which is so sub standard to Woolworths brand... and the management are so arrogant. This store has had a sign up for +_ 2 weeks in the area where chickens are riadted stating that due to a technical problem , it will be closed for a few hours..I adked manager to put a sign up which is more teuthful & he said no he cant .. so i adked would he rather bullshit people , which he took exception to... i did jot swear at him but yeah, rather not put sign up at all than to have a sign up which we have seen fir padt 2 weeks so it cant be “for a few hours”

I have no complaint about staff, but am extremely disappointed with quality control.
On Friday 26th January, Australia Day, I bought flowers from Woolworths Kingsway. To be specific, dahlias at $10 for three blooms and Singapore orchids at $10 for five sprigs
When I went to arrange them, at the most half an hour after being bought, the dahlias lost at least half of their petals when they were released from the plastic sleeve. The Singapore orchids only lost a few of the lesser blooms,
The NEXT day the dahlias had wilted and were significantly browner and in not good shape.
Today,Monday 28th Jan, the orchids are dropping a large amount of blooms.
This may not seem like a big deal however, as I am on a restricted budget,$20 for flowers that don't last is seriously NOT acceptable.

Jennifer Sibley

I was unable to find stock on the shelves at two Woolworths stores - Greenstone Mall and Green Valley. I went on Saturday at 10h30 and Sunday at 13h00, there was no low fat drinking yoghurt, 6 pack low fat strawberry joyhurt, red apples and Lite Hummus.Surelt these stores shoudl not run out of stock knowing full well that this is the peak period.... it so frustrating!!!!

I am writing for clarification of when a refund and no charge for an item is applied.
Today I purchased at 3364 Bellarine Highway ,Newcomb some items which included a packet of Beef Stir Fry 500 g .at $9 .Usually I check receipts in the car but the car was far too hot today and I was unpacking the items as they were being processed so I did not check the computer screen.At home when I checked the receipt I found I had been charged for 2 packets of Stir Fry @ $18 instead of one packet at $9.Very occasionally I have purchased something which may have been officially reduced by about $1 but have been charged the full price but I have not bothered to return for a correction as the amount has been so little and I was prepared to pay the normal price.
This time however I was double charged and I drove back to the supermarket a little annoyed because of the return journey.I was refunded the overcharge of $9 as it was said to be a scanning error.However I understood the product should have been given to me free.Could you please clarify this proceedure for me as I was the person inconvenienced by making a return journey to rectify the scanning error and have been a long time customer of Woolworths.Surely I am not at fault for scanning errors.
I await your reply in anticipation.
Signed
Iris Owen
irisow@icloud.com

Shopped at your Woolworths Warriewood store, was served by a girls called Charlotte, she is extremely rude, it’s not the first time I have been served by her.
All the other girls are extremely nice bar this one. I do not like to use the self checkout as I feel I am taking someone’s job away but if need be I may have to start using them.

Dear Woolworths
I buy roses on a weekly basis as I believe that every home and office should have flowers.
Yesterday however I went and bought roses from Woolworths in Palmyra and not even 24hrs later and my roses look half dead.
Now this is really not the norm, especially being a very cool day and it is sooo appauling.
Please can you rectify this.
Jana

I shopped at Woolworths Upper Burnie in Tasmania, and went thru a register and the staff member's name was Madison.
No greeting, no smile, no farewell. Sour faced and she was also rude to another staff member at your store. How do you employ staff like this.
Get rid of her. She is hopeless.
I have gone thru her register in the past and i see she is the same at all times.
Needless to say disappointed but with not enough manned registers available i had no choice but to go thru her, very rude !

Woolworths Campus Square - Ladies under wear - bra division - There is a huge sign stating that a trained staff member will assist.

December I was told that the lady was on leave. I went again yesterday and was informed that non of the staff is trained to assist. I asked for a tape measure and w
I Was told that they do not offer the service at all.

Shocking as I had wasted petrol to go there. I chose this branch as I thought that there would be more privacy .

SO MUC H FOR THE BRAND. THIS IS MIS ADVERTISING ..SHOCKING

Hi there,
I was shopping at Woolworths store.
You have advertised the 1.2kg weetbix at everyday low price $4 on a big sign in the cerl isle, but today it scanned up at $5. I was using self service and mentioned it to the lady working there. She wouldn't do anything about it, even when i mentioned about the massive isle sign, she just said all the prices that scan up correctly.
If thats correct you probably should take the sign down since it's false adverising.

Thanks

Hi
I have a really bad experience in customer service on the 19/01 at woolworth Springvale.
When i came to the front desk, I was given a distaseful facial gesture by One of the customer service name Jessica, she was helping another customer and she told me to wait and will get back to me after she finished helping the customer, i said ok. but afrer awhile i have waited at the front desk. when she was finished helping the first customer, she came toward the front desk with her body facing me, but her face kept away and avoided to eye contact, as though i am nonexistence and then turned and proceeded to serve another customer that was there after me at the register 6. i still waited for her to serve me but after a while but i felt small waiting there deliberately neglected, i decided to line up at register 6, as it was soon my turn, she came out of the front desk, and as she was about to leave the area, i confronted her as to why she neglected me in a degrading form, she then said to me that she will get masood to serve me, so i went back to the front desk, i was not served, so when i saw jessica again, i directly looked her in her eyes and using body language got her attention and told her to serve me. by then i was very stressed by the treatment and had to go out for a walk before coming back to make a complain. her way of degrading was very distasteful and uncalled for.

My name is Aaron Mirshahi, My number is 0451 089 140
Kindly contact me via my number about this issue as it caused a great deal of emotional stress and effected my day in an unpleasant way.
thank you.

My local Woolworths supermarket at St Clair has recently undergone a makeover which I believe is a standard design for all of your stores. The net result of this refurbishment for the customer has been one of confusion, frustration and anger.
The dropping of certain product lines while understandable in the competitive world is disappointing as many appear to have been local product.
The main concern from my perspective and many of the other customers is the ridiculous product placement.
Comments from other shoppers are less than complimentary when discussing the designers of the store layout

Once again I understand that product placement is something of an art-form for the savvy marketers but wandering up and down looking for a specific product is not an enjoyable shopping experience especially after a long day at work.

Out of pure frustration I am now not looking any further and moving my business slowly to another supermarket and I do not think I am the only one.
A few examples, breakfast and deserts were always together, drinks are split over a number of aisles; finding a particular dairy product is pot luck and my personal favorite placement of “Back to School” products in the drink and confectionery aisle, which is quite a instance from the stationary displays.
I sense a lot of frustration and I respectfully suggest that you have a closer look at the way this is impacting on your customer base before you start losing big time.
regards Geoff

I was at your West Street Woolies store on the 15/01/2019 , I made a total purchase of 488.85. I bought LF CHOC pack of 4 milkshake on promotion .When I got home my son had opened it and it was horribly spoilt. I also tasted . My concern is that this is not the first experience I had .
I purchased the chicken steaklets last week also on promotion and that was sour . I purchase food items regularly at woolworths and im concerned as it seems like stuff that go on promo seem to have a defect.

Unfortunately I mislaid the till slip from last week items , but I do have the tillslip fot the pack of milkshakes .
I have been a customer with woolworths for years and I am very concerned now about the quality of goods sold.

I am a regular client at Woolworths Rondebosch, I love all the staff at the tills even the floor staff, but the problem I have is your Management, especially the Lady, she does not greet at all, not helpful either. it never was be like that before, you hardly see them on the floor.

Secondly , you never find what YOU LOOKING FOR, LIKE TODAY I WAS LOOKING FOR 6PACK HOTDOG ROLLS AND KEBABS, no stock
it is Friday and the weekend.

Very disappointing.

My complaint is I purchased a cooked chicken from woolworths mount richmore yesterday 17/01 round 17.00 hours and that was all we had for dinner when coming to dishing up the chicken was still bleeding inside and pink. Which I then had to put into the oven as there was no other food to make. I just feel this is unexceptable . I love my woolworths chickens . Anyhow think you should just check on your ovens or something.
thanking you kindly

I spent about 3 minutes in woolworths tonight, (Casuarina woolworths, Darwin NT) walked in grabbed some oranges and bananas and quickly went to the self sevice cashier to pay. As i was walking out i was stopped by the security guard and asked if he can look in my little bag. I was quite insulted as they saw me walk inside (security was standing with 2 other woolworths staff) I said why? the security said again that he wanted to check my bag i refused and said that i was already out of the shop and told him to check the camera if they were suspicious of me. I was upset as im a regular customer and not once has my bag been checked in woolworths. Think there was a previous incident tonight as it was noisy before i walked into Woolworths. they think they can do that to any customer but all they do is chase good customers away from returning to woolworths. I was then followed by a woolworths staff and the same security and was told i was barred from returning as i refused to let my bag be checked. I responded to the staff and said i have the right to refuse and to please check their cameras if they were so concerned about me taking something. Was very disappointing as I have shopped in the same Woolies for over 6 years. Just shocking.

A month ago approx. I spoke to the regular Manager about poor quality meat from Drysdale store Victoria. I might ad I have been a happy customer for 40yrs until this pig of a manager NEEDS A REFRESHER COURSE IN PR.THERE ARE NOW 3 Supermarkets in Drysdale now Id love to see an improvement THANKYOU.

I bought this packet of Bicarbonate Soda from Woolworths and weighed to use from the packet. To my surprise the packet only contained 250g whereas it is clearly marked as containing 500g.
This is not expected from Woolworths !!!
I feel cheated and I don't know if I can trust Woolworths for other products.

Pickled fish... .not expired ...opened today ..tranferred to another dish ...found an awful looking peace of SOMETHING in it .......immediately placed it in a bottle bottle to freeze and kept the container ..fish is is now in my own container .
So revolted and horrified that I expect immediate attention please for you to collect and analyse what this foreign peace could be ( now frozen) .
Do you slso want the fish and your container ,.I live nesr Valley centre ...Jhb .
Cellphone 0828519701 MARLENE SHARPE

having problems with your "essentials sardines" in spring water. made in Thailand
product inside is fine and ok its the crap packaging.
so far every can I have opened the ring pull tab has snapped off before the can is fully opened.
opens probably 1/3 to 1\4 and ring tab snaps off the can.

Please, do not sell Ben & Jerry ice cream who has been under intense scrutiny in the US as described by a reputated US consumer association. Ben & Jerry have been found to lie consumers regarding their "quality ingredients" as they like to claim. Sadly it is loaded with glyphosate as well as other unhealthy ones. Read on the court evaluation: https://www.organicconsumers.org/press/organic-consumers-association-win...
Note: make sure you keep updated on imported products for protection against such unhealthy practices of farming and what those products are labelled with.

A employee at Northgate south Australia 5086 her name Sharon she was dispectful annoyed mean nasty not helpful didn't even want to help out me at all.

Every week I buy bananas from Woolworths Blue Route, when I want to use the banana after a day it all rotten inside, I have to throw the bananas away, very disappointed.

I was in the Woolworths Macquarie Fields store and purchased a wish gift card and asked for $5o.oo to be put on the card and asked for $190.00 cash out. The cashier mistakingly put $190.00 on the gift card and gave me $190.00 cash out. I didn't realze the mistake tll I got home. I rang the store and said I would bring it back the next day to have it fixed up to which the person on the phone said" that is a good idea as the service manager and store manager will be in and know what to do. I returned today and the service manager had no idea what to do. "oh I will ring someone and find out what do" Then she said. "here you keep the card and I will see what I can do and I will let you know when I find out. I was furious at this response as I needed a gift card and then had to puchase another one with $50.00 on it. I thank her for her help and said I would go home and deal with it through the head office.Well that was a mistake. I was put threw to 3 different people to wich I had to relay the story each. And was finally told that there was nothing that could be done about it. I Asked the girl on the phone to pass it on to someone who could do something about it. I was then told that someone would get back to me in 1 to 2 days. This is disgraceful, this is not my fault. This is a mistake made by a woolworths employee. A multi million dollar compay and they can not even organise a refund. This mistake has really upset me and taken hours out of my day trying to sort it out to no avail. Shame on you woolworthsYou really need to get your act together. Appalling customer service. I would like to think that I get a respnse back from someone.

I have been purchasing Vaalia "Natural" Yoghurt 900g tubs from Woolworths for years, but suddenly Woolworths no longer stocks it, only the sugar-added fruit versions. Coles still sells the "natural" (plain, unsugared) variety, so the manufacturer still makes it. Why then did Woolworths take the HEALTHIEST CHOICE off the supermarket shelf? If you wish to boost your reputation as the healthy, so-called "fresh food people", it does you NO SERVICE in the public eye to stop stocking the healthiest yoghurt option for this old Australian supplier! It may interest you that these days, I hear more and more the customer comment that "Oh, Woolworths only stocks what THEY want you to buy, which is not giving the customer real choice at all." Please consider re-stocking the healthiest version of Vaalia yoghurt forthwith.

Why is the quality of your meat department in the new Deey Why store poor and looks like it’s been there all day where The Mall with Tim the butcher it’s fabulous and why at Dee Why is the meat old and dry so disappointing and the butcher is too busy texting

Hi i have bought milk from my local woolworths and it was off
I tried it 3 times with 2 different coffee's just to confirm it was the milk....
The milk is in date....

On Sunday 6/01/2019 I went to shop at Woolworths at Mall@Carnival.
I was absolutely shocked to see how filthy the trolleys were. There was not even any
cleaning equipment to wipe them off.
PLEASE! Food gets put into these trolleys. This is unacceptible!!!!!

IYesterday I purchased a "250 gram" block of Woolworths Essentials unsalted butter at Woolworths Margate and when i weighed the product I had only received 219 grams.

Where I live in Mossman, NQ, we have one option to buy food, and that is in a Woolworths. Since the megastore opened, all other small food retailers have closed, now we have no choice. Our store is open at 6 am, so to avoid the crowds and/or use the only time you have available, this is when you shop. At that time unfortunately, the bread isn't available in the bakery, the deli counter (meats) are still the leftovers from the day before, the deli counter (seafood) isn't stocked at all..zilch, nada! The fruit and vegetable section, has not been restocked, so many items are missing. One would have to question the wisdom of opening that early, if you are not going to staff adequately. So this brings us to the crux, the fresh(?) produce. I gave up buying stonefruit this year except for apricots, because they were rotting before they ripened, ditto for the avocados, I kept buying ones black and/or stringy inside. When I visited the store this morning at 7.30 am, I could not find a punnet of strawberries that did not have one or more rotten fruit in the punnet, the purple grapes were the same, I could not find a bag with no rotten fruit inside. The silverbeet and kale were 2nd rate at best. Onto the flowers, looking for flowers to place graveside, this area obviously, had not been looked at for a while, some bunches were days past their 'display till date', and many blooms were actually dead. When I mentioned this out to a staff member, he very helpfully pointed out that they were discounted, and they were, very heavily discounted, because they were dead!!! I'm sure you are aware that this is an ongoing problem, so don't bother blaming the floods, heatwave or any other handy excuse.
Thanks for your time, and if you thinking of sending me one of those placatory responses, about how important my message is to you don't bother, because we all know how much that means. Just another sign of shareholder driven strategy, and lack of respect for your customers. At this point I would like to mention what great staff you have here in the Mossman store.
Don't forget your customers are also shareholders.
Wendy Jones

I am a very frequent customer of Woolworth Abbot Street but Also Smithfield. I have had some rather very unpleasant dealings with a female employee at the Abbot Street shop, actually on December 27, 2018. The 1st was when I asked at a cash counter if I could have a word with the manager. The young girl serving me shrugged her shoulder, moved her head towards another female employee, she then whispered something in her ear. The female employee came to me and her body language alone was hostile. I asked if she was the manager and with a swift nod she acknowledged that. I told her the reason; our daughter had done shopping for me from a list I had given her. Emptying the shopping bags I found a packet of cigarettes on the bottom of the shopping bag. We don't smoke in our house and she knew that. I told the "manager" this and asked her for a refund. I was asked for the receipt of the article but I could not provide that. The manager looked at me and said "no, we do not refund cigarettes" and walked away. I called her back and asked if I could change it for another brand and that she would to which I said "if you can do that then refunding can be done too". Woolworth "manager" walked away!
Since then I have been a number of times in the store to buy things and each time I was served by the same female, I saw her name = Karen". Woolworth has many employees but none of them is as notorious as "manager Karen", not many customers have a good word for her and as the reviews go it seems that it is apparent that Karen has got a severe problem.
Not getting a refund for a new and intact item is wrong, I mentioned that I was willing to given my name, address as well as telephone number and email address, to no avail, Karen just walked away.
On another occasion I asked Karen if it was possible to order an overseas drink as my terminally ill husband needs it. Now we have to drive all the way to Clifton Beach to buy at Coles 20 or 30 cans. Karen said "no" and again walked away . I am not upset, I am stunned that a person dealing with public in this way is kept in this demanding job. I look forward to your reply, please do not call me, a text message or email is appreciated.
(Mrs) C. Wilson van der Hulst

One the worst front end services I had took my own bag in self checkout and when I used it she said have to use a Woolworths bag in this area and to made it worst she looked in my bag took things out after I was done then put it back felt like my space was taken away from me , her name was Mellissa blonde person Upper Burnie in Tasmania … cant miss her she always talking to customers at self service instead giving people there space acting like being friendly very rude person … beware customers of this snake very fake at her job :(

My wife purchased Golden crumpets 6 pack bar code 9310043003014 Expiry date Jan 19 from BellPost store on Monday Dec 31st and when we went to use them on Jan 2nd they had already gone mouldy. Considering the time from between date of purchase and date of use by I find this unacceptable by any standards.
I await a response.

Yours Brett Noonan.

Wonderful that Woolworths store were open on New Year's Day, however the staff never felt the same at Besonia , we went to shop for our holiday. Decided to pop in and and have a quick breakfast, ground staff were great, however your kitchen staff and management where a no show waited for over nearly a hour , and to top it all got the incorrect breakfast the garnish was so old.... in my opinion it should just be a quick cake and coffee shop...... very poorly managed ....

i am sick to death of poor service and experience. At 4:00 today I was shunted from one of the two (only) checkouts open to go to the express lane. This was lengthy so I moved to the self serve area.The machine rang up $5.90 instead of $4.50 for a rockmelon, as labelled. The assistant couldn't have cared less until I left the till and checked the label leaving my things at the till. The beans in your fresh food people shop were brown and discoloured. The lettuces shabby and wilted. It's so often like this.

I visited Woolworths Maryborough Qld this am to purchase $380.00 worth of vouchers which are used as prizes for competitions in our Golf Club each week. The person who served me clearly did not want to be saddled with the purchase of gift cards and made this painfully obvious, this is my experience each time I purchase gift cards at this store, some staff are just more rude than others. I was not greeted and when purchase completed staff member said "There you go". If this is such a problem should I take my business elsewhere?

Orders 1kg chicken thighs got to counter to pay $5.50 a kg and was charged $29.50 for ham that is not on woolies got the big eye on you now.have made complaints to the right authorities. Not a very happy chappy woolies.had this happen once before at another store .No regards Brett...PS can't supply products as was taken away and replaced.so left store just so I didn't blow up.but be warned airlie beach woolies next time will have on fraud.(got it).?

In early November this year I approached the Woolworth's Store at
River link Shopping complex and spoke to the store manager requesting that I receive the weekly specials brochure at my residential address via Australia Post surface mail. To date I have not received any brochures. As it is now two months since I made the request, I find the situation unacceptable and urge you to arrange the immediate delivery of these brochures each week.. I can not see why a simple matter is placed in the too hard basket.

Morning, as I have been shopping only in Woolworths supermarkets for over 51 years and 20 of those years as a Deli manager for your stores. I opened the Deli at Chester hill so I can appreciate how busy food departments are. This morning I went into Chester Hill to buy your double pack of round plain unfilled sponges. I asked the girl in the bakery isle had any as I had checked the shelves in the bread isle and display case outside the bakery. They only had rectangle ones which I did not want.
The young girl asked the two lads ( I will call them lads as they do not deserve the respect of being called men ) the oldest one which I think is the Bakery manager or 2nd in charge came over looked at me and I said " Do you have any unfilled sponges " he turned away and at the top of his voice yelled PHONE PHONE PHONE. I gather he had a phone call. The girl found 2 pkt in the freezer. I asked the younger of the two lads, what his name was and when the the oldest one came out the other whispered that I had asked his name. he walked over near me stuck out his chest and said What. As I am 70 I felt quite intimidated. I spoke to Michael who was running the store but feel this needs to be bought to your notice. Thank you for the great service I normally get from Chester Hill and our family wishes you all a Merry Christmas and A Safe New Year

YES I WILL BE VERY SPECIFIC.

Why don't you have all your online offers for Durban on your Christmas cake offers

I was doing my weekly shopping as usual at woolworths, But this time i was shopping at the new woolworths in Coolbellup for the 3rd time, lovely store , plenty of produce but after paying i went to the cigarette kiosk to buy a carton of cigarettes, my 20 year old daughter was standing almost at the next checkout with my trolley waiting for me, The service girl by the name of Chealsea kept looking over at her and asked if she was my daughter, I said yes and she refused to sell me the cigarettes unless my daughter came over to her and showed her ID, MY daughter was not near me and usually doesnt have her bag, I was lucky on this occasion she did, I found the service girl to be quite rude and lucky i had already paid for my groceries or i would have just walked out.

Vitasoy oatmilk has been removed from the shelf this is the only milk I can drink and prefer and it is not being stocked in this store anymore I would like to no why and also why it cannot be but back on the shelf. Woolworths is removing to many items from there stock of grocerys that some customers prefer. Come on woolworths but my oatmilk back on the shelf.

It is actually my father that I’m complaining for. For the last 3 weeks he has not received any brochures from Woolworths not a good time of the year for this to happen. His address is 98 Wehl Street North Mount Gambier SA 5291

I Can’t eat in an enclosed space, kept asking to open the door and the staff kept closing it, when I said I can’t eat in an enclosed space they took my food away...this is incredibly rude. Never felt so humiliated, won’t be eating here again!!!!

Dear Sir/Madam i was in the Ashwood store Victoria tonight around 10.10pm for a return on an item i had misplaced a reciept for..A male customer service person on register served me he took item dissapeared down isles and on coming back (abruptly told me next time you come in make sure you have a reciept as you clearly know you need id for items over a certain amount)I was shocked by attitude to say the least,now i produce id regardless of item amount with or without a receipt as is just common sense to anywhere you return an item.So for his reaction and to be so rude about it and in front of other custormers and staff is uncalled for.I have shopped in this woolworths for years off and on and believe this sort of attitude should be addressed within this store.And customers should not have to explain their actions re id no matter if item is 5 dollars or 50 dollars.

My husband and have shop at valley place Woolworths for several years now. Spending $350 - $550 each fortnight and have seen major changes in the last year which is not for the but the worst. Thursday night when there should be two or more check outs open we find every time we need to ask for service. I know this self check out thing is what you think everyone wants but I am not putting that amount through self serve or waiting for someone to open a check out . Last night was the last straw young lady said I am closed but there was not another check out open. She did serve us then was quite blunt to next few customers. I am only giving this feed back in hope you will look at your store and hopefully fix it for the best ,but if not I don’t care because you have lost our money. $22,100

I was at Woolworths this evening at Marrickville metro at the deli department. I asked the gentleman who served me for 200grams of mortadella and had asked him if he could cut it fresh for me as I wanted it thinly cut. He proceeded to tell me that he had cut the mortadella that was on display only ten minutes ago, but I asked him if he would like it cut fresh as I wanted it thin. He then went out the back and was shaking his head as if he was disgusted that I dare ask him to cut it for me. I watched him as he went about cutting the meat but I noticed that he was cutting the mortadella on a slicer that was filled with left over ham that had been cut and the slicer was dirty. I personally understand that it is all cold meats that are being cut on these slicers but having worked in the food industry myself and having used meat slicers before I have always wiped the slicer after each use.
When he went to wrap my cold meat up he walked over to where his co worker was serving and whispered something to him and the co worker looked in my direction and said to the gentleman that served me in a laughing voice "good luck".

As i walked away i heard the gentlman that served me telling his co worker that i had asked him to cut the meat in a loud voice and they were talking and laughing as if i had asked them for their right arm.

I am totally disgusted with the behaviour of both men and the fact that this isnt the first time I have had issues with the deli department but have never complained about it, but tonight I'd had enough of this behaviour and was not willing to let it go. I expect something to be done about this as I refuse to buy my cold meats from there again just to be made to feel like I inconviencing the person behind the counter. If your workers dont understand what customer service is then I suggest they get some training.

Thank you for your co operation in this matter.

Norma Bou-Nehme
Norma_b1964@hotmail.com

Yesterday I purchased an Asian Salad Bowl from your Woolworths store at Burleigh Waters, Qld. Upon eating the salad I crunched down on a piece of what appears to be hard plastic material and almost broke my tooth. It would appear that this hard material has fallen into the salad during the manufacturing process.

I was very annoyed that this could occur and worried that I could have swallowed it. I've attached a photograph of the piece of material mentioned and also of the label on the salad showing the date, location and time of manufacture.

Can someone please contact me to let me know what is going to be done about this and what compensation I can expect to receive. I am a regular Woolworths shopper and feel very concerned that this occurred and it makes me very wary to purchasing any of your ready to eat pre-packaged food products.

Phyllis Harris

On the 04 November 2018 I visited Hillcrest corner Woolworth food store. I joined the quee and when it was my turn to be assisted the indicated that I must go till number 6. When I reach that till the cashier and the lady, I later learnt that she is the supervisor on duty at the time were busy with another customer who was not in the quee. Both the cashier and the supervisor just ignored me as I do not exist till asked as what was going on. She just said sorry. She continued assisting the customer who was not in the quee. Please note that that customer was carrying clothing items. I was left confused and my place in the quee was taken by other customer. No body cared except the cashier who was working in till number 5.
I am very angry about this. What is the purpose of quee when supervisor’s special customer does not need to stand in the quee. I feel undermined and may is because I am black. I want this incident to be investigated and appropriately steps taken to those responsible.

A disappointment with Woolworths credit card.
My card had been compromised online and was cancelled. A new card was re-issued and I was told 7-10 working days. On enquiring I was now told that they had ordered a new card for me but did not send it to the branch as agreed(Mall of Africa). They now rectified it. But it would take another 7-10 days to arrive and even thought it was their fault they cannot assist a customer.

This is totally unacceptable especially over the festive time after it being Woolsworth mistake.
Unsatisfied Customer

No proper stock taking or stock ordering in place, popular lines often not on shelves, and in some instances out of stock for two to three days.This issue raised on 4 occasions with store management and I was told its not their fault that certain lines move quickly????.

Surely management should know how to do proper stock ordering based on customer purchase behavior, and historical purchase data at the store and a have a handle how to run the store properly.

Net result - will not use Woolworths Elridge again as 9 times out of 10 I end up having to go to Woolworths on North Rand Road in any case.

Have feedback for Woolworths?