Kia Customer Service

Contact Kia Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1 (800) 333-4542

If you need to contact the Kia corporate office with your feedback, there is information listed below. The best way to reach a live person at Kia is by calling the customer service phone numberat 1-800-333-4542. Having billing issues? An alternative complaint line for Kia Finance customer service is 1-866-331-5632. We could not find a company email address for Kia.

You can use the Kia Motors consumer assistance center to provide feedback or inquiry to speak with a customer service representative. A form for customer service needs pertaining to Kia Financing can be found here. The company can also be found social media. So, if you do not get a response by phone or email you can connect with them on Twitter or on their Facebook page.

Kia makes popular car and SUV models such as the Optima, Sportage, and Sorrento. There have been thousands of consumer reviews filed about various problems with these cars. The most common issues are releated to mechanical failures, deceptice sales practices, short-term leases, and about the warranty. Kia corporate keeps standard business hours of operation, even though they are based in Japan.

Kia originally was founded in 1944 as Kyungsung Precision Industry manufacturing bicycle parts. Over the years the name was changed to Kia Industries as the company worked on Honda-licensed motorcycles and cars, and then later changed to Kia Motors as the company joined the automobile industry full in 1986. Kia Motors America started expanding into the United States in 1992.

The company maintains their world headquarters in Seoul, South Korea while Kia Motors America uses  the Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia plant in West Point, Georgia that was a $1billion investment into the North American market.

Kia Contact Information

• Kia headquarters address

• P.O. Box 52410 Irvine, CA 92619-2410

1 (800) 333-4542

A-

8am-5pm PST

Browse reviews of other Cars

Top Kia Complaints

I purchased a 2014 Kia Soul in August of 2015. I have had it less than four years. It has 104,000 miles on it with REGULAR DOCUMENTED OIL CHANGES. The engine has to be replaced. I have owned several different cars and have kept them up to ten years. My 1994 Mazda 626 had 325,000 miles on it with the ORIGINAL engine. My Toyota Celica had 230,000 miles on it with the ORIGINAL engine. And my Nissan Murano had 198,000 miles with the ORIGINAL engine. I have looked on the web to see numerous complaints with engine failure of a 2014 and 2015 Kia Soul. i have called customer service and have a case number 13127877 I will take this complaint as far as I can including the States Attorney's Office as this is a defect in your design

Went to KIA Auto World on Long Island NY, going to buy my 3 kia . I have 2016 kia optima ex they sent me e-mail saying that they give me 20% higher for trade in also had $3000. for trade in which they said no. Was looking at TELLURIDE EX LOVED IT . Told them I have poor credit and putting no money down. Just like when I got 2016 with no money down.They said ok after that the manager tells me I had poor credit and they want 250.00 so they get title I was using my old plates on 2016. which I said no when I brought the 2016 it was no money . When I told them I have no credit cards he did not believe me told me take out my wallet show him which I did . I feel he shame me because I had no 250. on me or credit cards feel this is wrong do business .

Steven G. Rubin

Below is a short summary of a problem that I am having with my 2017 KIA Sportage and it seems as if KIA does not know what the
problem with my car is. At first they said I needed a new motor and after keeping my car for OVER A MONTH I was told I needed an
extension harness. I picked up my car yesterday and AGAIN my check engine light came on and the car went into limp mode again.
I would really like to have my car fixed or replaced because I am not comfortable driving it. This is the 2nd time it has it has gone into limp mode
on the highway.

8/18/2018 – Creaking noise – opening/closing rear door. Had to order parts. Installed parts
9/1/2018.

1/5/19 – Took car in for Software Recall update. (all 2016 – 2018 Sportage vehicles).
Update completed 1/5/2019.

2/22/2019 – Check light engine on and vehicle in Limp Mode on way to work. Had to call roadside assistance. KIA told me the motor needed to be replaced. Motor had to be ordered. Had my car from 2/22 – 4/10/2019. KIA never called to give me an update I always had to call and ask for an update. Each time I was told the motor was on backorder.

4/10/2019 – Kia called – told me it wasn’t the motor that my motor was good. Told me my car was ready. KIA installed an Extension Harness. I picked up my car and as I was driving home the check engine light came on and my car was in limp mode. Had to call roadside assistance.

4/11/2019 – Waiting to hear from KIA about my car.

Judy Brown
1202 Fox Fox Hunt Ave.
Amarillo, TX 79108

(806) 223-7579 – Cell
(806) 468-4165 – Work

Email Address: jbrown@asarco.com

I recently

7 DAYS AGO I HAD TO HAVE MY 2016 KIA SORENTO TOWED TO MY DEALERSHIP..-Stevenson Kia jacksonville, N.C. 28540.
iF IT WERE NOT FOR ME CALLING THEM i WOULD NOT HAVE HEARD ANYTHING FROM THEM..NEEDLESS TO SAY MY CAR IS STILL THERE. i WAS TOLD THEY REPLACE THE ENTIRE SHIFTER AND STILL HAD PROBLEMS. ALL I WAS TOLD THEN WAS THAT THEY WERE TALKING TO TECHS AT KIA.. THEY WERE NOT SURE OF.. IS THIS THE LEVEL OF EXPERTISE AT KIA? IT SEEMS THAT EVERY OTHER MANUFACTURER HERE OFFERS COURTESY LOANER CARS..NOT KIAS POLICY? I HAD TO SPEND $240 TO FLY TO ANOTHER STATE FOR A FUNERAL SOMETHINGS NOT RIGHT HERE. I HAVE BEEN A KIA CUSTOMER SINCE 2013 AND HAVE SUNG THE PRAISES OF KIA TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND ON FACEBOOK.. I MAY BE RETHINKING THIS IN THE NEAR FUTURE..
OK#2 ABOUT 5 WEEKS AGO I HAD MY TRANSMISSION SERVICED,,FINE IT NEEDED THAT DONE.. BUT I WAS TOLD I NEEDED A NEW BATTERY, UPON LEAVING I WENT TO 3 DIFFERENT PLACES HAD MY BATTERY CHECK..GUESS WHAT.. NOT A THING WRONG WITH MY BATTERY.. I AM REALLY DISGUSTED.... STEVE MURRAY 910-650-9749
P.S.. I JUST CALLED FOR THE STATUS OF MY CAR..TOLD ME I WOULD GET A CALL TOMORROW...I DOUBT IT

Yesterday, April 8, 2019, I took my Kia Sportage to Witham Auto Center, 2033 LaPorte Road, Waterloo, Iowa, and I was extremely disappointed with the service I was given. I bought my Kia in May of last year at that dealership, and when I bought it, there was a small chip on the driver's door. I told the salesman at the time, that I should probably get some paint to fix the chip, which I never got. Now, about ten months later, there are seven chips on the door ranging from the top to the bottom. The body parts woman that helped me immediately blamed the door chips on my seatbelt. There is NO WAY possible that the seatbelt could make those chips. I, as most people, release my seatbelt before I even open the door. Then she said the chips were caused by my hitting other cars with my door. Again, I take good care of my car, and I do not slam open my door if cars are near. I felt that she was blaming me for the chips. She seemed very defensive, so I got defensive. At one point, she asked me to stop talking and let her finish what she had to say. I call that very disrespectful. She started out disrespectful by not greeting me, nor asking my name, nor telling me her name. I felt as if I was putting her out when she had to go out into the garage area and check out my car. Needless to say, I left that dealership very angry. Back in 2014, I took my previous Sportage in for a tire rotation. I got about one half mile from the dealership and my tire fell completely off my car. The service man forgot to tighten the lug nuts. Did I get defensive or mad? NO. I probably should have. If I had gone another quarter of a mile, I would have been driving on the interstate going 65 miles an hour. Either I would have been killed or injured or I could have killed someone else when the tire flew off. Again, I was very nice about the entire incident. I have owned three KIA's and I really like this car. However, I will NEVER buy a KIA from this dealership again. I will not recommend this dealership. The closest KIA dealership is an hour and a half away from where I live, so this will be the last KIA for me. I will be trading my KIA because I will NOT give any more money to this dealership for oil changes, new tires, etc. The sales man who sold me the car was extremely helpful and nice. The KIA manager was only nice when trying to make the deal. The woman who answers the phone for the dealership should take a class on how to be friendly and helpful to customers. Key word.... friendly. I am extremely upset and disgusted with this KIA dealership!

I'm disappointed of Kia BGC in handling my claim for warranty of my car's aircon. The claim was filed last December 1, 20018 and until now no action is done by Kia to fix my aircon. Take note that Pag-asa has officially proclaimed that hot weather/season in the Philippines has already started and here is Kia not complying to my car's aircon. You let me suffer the heat driving the car you promised with a warranty to fix the defect.

Reference is Kia Job order No. 015012 for my Kia Rio with Plate No. ABE3406. (erroneously written by your service staff as ABE5406) .

Please hurry fix my aircon. I badly need it this El Niño weather. Pls don't prolong my suffering driving toasted in Kia like an oven. Kindly advise the admin to wake up the Kia warranty section of Kia BGC.

How could I help promote Kia if this is the kind of service I will get. Imagine how intense it is for a Kia customer driving this El Niño Season. And that because I kept the windows open the whole stretch of driving to get cool air, consider the dusts and smokes from other vehicles coming into my car, thus damaging the interior and serious risk to my health. Since Dec 1, 2018 it has been like that. I hope Kia will see my predicament and will take care of me as a customer who religiously paid his bill and regularly visit Kia for maintenance.car.

I made too many follow ups but to no avail. It seemed my claim for service/replacement was ignored. it came across to my mind if I would post this experience in my blog. But I hold it patiently for months hoping now that I can get favorable action from Complaint Online.

I need immediate help now. Please.

Salamat

EDGARDO (Edgie) B. POLISTICO
Kia Rio owner, purchased from Kia BGC
ABE 3406

In 2013 I purchased a 2014 Kia Cadenza from your dealership in Cerritos California. While I was employed for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, I purchased a total of three Kia vehicles. I obviously enjoyed the service received and my family and I enjoyed the performance and reliability of your products. Upon completion of the leasing period, on what was to be my retirement vehicle, I contacted the Kia dealership in Henderson Nevada and explained to them that I really wanted to keep the vehicle and not turn it in. I was eventually told that there was no finance company that would finance me for the vehicle due to high mileage. After a few of hours going back and forth, the Sales Supervisor talked me into purchasing a new vehicle. I was unfamiliar with the leasing process and never told to contact the finance company and make arraignments with them to continue payments. Now I am getting noticed for payment of a vehicle that I know was sold within a week of being turned into the Henderson Kia Dealership. As a result of the tactics employed by the Kia salesperson, I have a vehicle that I am not happy with, costs the same amount as the vehicle that was turned in and I am still being held liable for the prior vehicle. I would like to know if there is any way that your company could assist me in resolving this as I am now on a fixed income and am desperately considering filing bankruptcy. I would prefer to have this situation and my credit restored without filing. Even though I believe that a dealer took advantage of my lack of knowledge and did not explain in detail my options, I still believe in the Kia vehicles. I look forward to your assistance in resolving his issue.

We bought a 2019 Kia Sorento in September 19, 2018 @ Crown Kia in Tyler, Tx. We love our vehicle and are very pleased with it, but we are very dissatisfied with this dealership. They have done nothing but give us the run around, since day one. We set up payments with Bank of the West, and we refinanced it at Red River Credit Union in the city we live in. And we canceled our Gap insurance, and our service agreement, because we paid it off. And we were told we would get it back in Feb. And here it is in March, and still nothing. And we got someone else s paper work. It has been a terrible experience. Very unhappy customer, and I donot understand how they can stay in business .

They sold a Kia with no spare tire to a 94 yr old man and wife in wheel chair. When dealership was confronted about it. they said He should of asked about spare tire. If he wants one it will be $260.00. Customer service said that's how Kia's come now, with no spare tire. No consideration about anyone or anything. They couldn't do anything to help.

Our engine is apart of your recall....after two months are dealing with this engine blowing....you put a new harness on it...they it actually got a new engine...replaced and back on the road Feb. 13. Yesterday the check engine light came on again...no power...couldn't get it up to speed on the 465 interstate in Indy....almost got ran over by the traffic during the 5 p.m. rush hour traffic....thanks to this issue again!! At the dealership to be looked at again....this makes the 2nd engine...what is going on???

I purchased a lease Kia Soul yesterday, 2/16/2019. I was a little early on the first lease and told the salesman that I was concerned that POTUS was looking at instituting a 20-25% tariff on this car. I wanted to run numbers and try to figure out what to do. They worked with me really well. I turned in my first one and got my new Kia Soul Lease in a matter of hours-- Vin#KNDJN2A21K7000228. I really enjoyed my experience at the time. My daughter, who drives me around a lot, was cleaning everything out of the first Kia and placing it in the new one and waited for us outside. My wife and I came out, daughter drove us 1.1 miles to our home-where we all spent the evening destressing. We got up to go 6 blocks down the street where my wife works and my daughter ask me if I wiped the water drops off the windshield. I had not seen them. My vision is very poor right now due to cataracts, hoping to get that fixed toward the end of the year. So she and I got out of the car and she showed me 2 significant chips about 1" apart on the lower passenger side slightly above the wiper. To me it looks like a 'tool strike'.
I still had the salesman's number on my phone, so I called him mid-morning. He said the car was in pristine condition when he turned it over to us.
When I mentioned the salesman's response to my daughter, she told me that she was not quite sure what the salesman looked like, but the man who came out and put the tags on the car walked over to the windshield and rubbed that area, shrugged and finished putting the paper tags on the car and left.
I am going to dealership in the morning, salesman wants the service department to 'look' at it. It is a NEW car with 171 miles on it, so who knows the history of that. But, to me, a NEW windshield is definitely in order or let's scream 'do-over' as another exact same car is sitting in the exact same spot where mine was yesterday. I want to be friendly, but I hate being tricked or lied to. I am sure you folks will feel the same way.
What can be done?
Andrew and Kathy Wilson
5444-14th St
Lubbock, Texas 79416
1-806-778-3498

My sister bought one of your sportages, well it just so happen to have a engine that had a defect were it caused it to lock up. She had taken to the dealership in the town where she lives,and bought the carJonesborourgh, Tn, now the vehicle has been at the dealership for months on end. The last time she talked to them they said to her all promises made to repair the vehicle wouldn't be kept and they're going to keep the car till March and they may or may not repair it. I,ve started telling friends and neighbors about how she being done by the dealership and to be honest, I sure as heck won't be buying any KIA from anywhere. Right now I'm in the process of trying to get to talk to a lawyer, if I had a dealership selling my product and acting out this way to a customer I would seriously consider shutting the doors on them.Oh and before I forget, they also told her if she talked to anyone about it, it would never be repaired,and would keep it even longer. She can't even get the car out of their shop cause they refuse to release it.

ENGINE REPLACED DUE TO RECALL IMPROPERLY PUT BACK
ENGINE LIGHTS ON CROWN KIA OF TYLER TX SERVICE MANAGER REFUSES TO SEND ALL NECCESSARY WORK PREFORMED
CAR KIA SORENTO 2012 HAS BEEN TOWED MULTI TIMES DUE TU UNSAFE CONDITION
TRIED TO REACH CORPERATE OFFICE MANY TIMES TO FIX PROBLEM NO RETURN PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS SINCE NEW ENGINE REPLACED:::::::
1. CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON DUE TO O2 SENSOR:::::CLIP AND MOUNT BROKEN
2. FUEL LEAK IN MY DRIVEWAY DUE TO SOME SEAL [SERVICE MANAGER KEVIN SHUTTER] DECLINE TO WRITE UP SERVICE REPORT
3.BATTERY DEAD VEHICHLE WONT START BATTERY AGE 8/13 YES IS OLD.BATTERY POST NOT TIGHTENED PROPERLY BY SERVICE DEPT. BATTERY IS STILL ABLE TO CRANK CAR. THE SHADE TREE MECHANICS AT THIS SHOP IN TYLER TX [CROWN KIA OF TYLER TX]
NEEDS REVEIWED CERTAINLY

Purchased a 2017 Sportage EX Turbo circa mid-2017. For the first 25000 miles, no mechanical or electrical issues. After 25,000, the driver-side door hinge failed, rear hatch (automatic - lousy feature) doesn't always go up, and passenger-side power window hasn't worked since mid-November.

For the power window fiasco, I took it to the same authorized Kia dealer from which I purchased the vehicle, only to be more frustrated with their lack of "customer service" toward my Sportage's quality defects. Today I took the Sportage to the same dealer only to learn the power window replacement part they ordered in early December had been returned to their supplier because I didn't return within 30 days. No warning about their 30-day "rule" when the first replacement part came in wrong; no phone calls from the dealer's service department to remind me about their 30-day "rule"; just received an apathetic and lackluster lame excuse. So, now I have to make another appointment to drive nearly 30 miles to the dealer (it is the closest to my home) in the hope that the correct replacement part will be there on my appointment.

Doesn't sound like the end of the world but their "sales prevention" attitude toward me has been a frustrating experience. It is as if the dealer could not care less about my business despite having purchased three Soul and one Sportage in the past several years from him. Well. if that's how this dealership values my business, I will never darken their doorstep again. And, based on the poor quality experienced on this Sportage, I have sworn-off future Kia purchases.

In 2017 , I purchased two Kia Sorentos for my wife and daughter. Shortly after, purchasing these vehicles, my wife's Sorento front passenger
seat began to become undone at the Seam. I took to the service center and spoke to an individual name Javier. He informed me that they would replace the seat but that it was not avaliable at the time and did not know when it would be. I did not like the answer but said ok. After about three months and no news, I called Javier and expressed my dissatisfaction. He got upset and told me ,"I do not have to service your car". I than called Maurice Curley the salesman that sold me both cars and he expressed his concerned and said he would look into the matter. Shortly, thereafter, Frank the service manger called , apologized and informed me the part was there all the time. I was very upset at JAVIER rudeness and call the dealer sales manager and he referred me to the district manger, I repeated my problem and dissatisfaction and he told me that he found this very hard to believe. Frank called again , apologized and said he had taken steps to imporve method of keeping parts inventory. Needles to say, I am now in the marker for a car for my grand daughter and will now look at a Toyota Highlander.

We were completely misled and lied to! We didn't expect to buy a car, just look. When we found one, we asked about Costco referral and Mark Near, Used Car Director, told us he'd give us a better deal thru AAA than Costco. I believe saving us $1500. Smooth talking and distracting is what he did to my boyfriend while the salesman, Steve Harding was getting my info. In the financial area, that gentleman was very fast at handing me papers "sign here, initial here" so my bad on that. I told him I didn't want any extended warranty and somehow I ended up with two. That I understand I can cancel within 60 days. Then another addon I saw after the fact was $599 for Security ETCH. When I asked the financial guy about it he said it's standard. After digesting this at home, if it's standard why is it an "add on". I tried to return the car with only 10 extra miles on it 2 days later to no avail. Did I mention that we didn't get a discount at all and paid the sticker price plus add-ons? See attached. When we tried to return the car, I was able to talk to Mark Near and since we did get a Costco referral quote what would have saved us $2000-$3000, he manipulated me into thinking we saved $1500 and was going to give us a refund of $600. If you see the attached window sticker and the sales contract, there is no such difference. We paid sticker price. They did give me their Kia financing rebate of $2250 which has nothing to do with the price of the vehicle itself. I'm extremely unhappy and want this rectified. Also when went back to return the car, I believe the GM, Herbie Weston was present, he wasn't helpful whatsoever. Just a hardass!

was told it would start with the uvo app but it want if I knew that I wouldn't have got it

In June I purchased a Kia Stringer. As of today I have had about (5) five recalls and with each recall, the car gets worse. At present the car is at the dearlership and bee there for days. The techican cannot fix the car. I am asking Kia to buy back the car and free me of all responsibilities. Today 12 - 17-18.

Joseph Gilmore
312-622-6071

I bought a 2013 KIA Sportage in 2015, paid cash for this vehicle because everyone raved how these vehicles are so good and dependable, had the vehicle for 3 yrs., and my engine blew. I was at a stop light and went to take off and my car sounded horrible, I pulled in to a gas station and called my brother and asked him what it was he replied shut it off your motor sounds blown. So I had to pay out of pocket to have it towed to the closet Kia dealership where they diagnosed my car as having a blown engine due to the bearings, and that my estimate was $5,768.90 to be fixed. That’s when they told me about the recall for several different types of Kia's however unfortunately my engine isn't covered under the recall. Which after reading several other peoples complaints it doesn’t appear theirs is covered either. Which is confusing to ME. Right now there are approximately 15 million Kia customers that are experiencing this same dilemma. And to find out Kia isn't going to help me replace my motor! I have went through every step there is through Kia to see about them adding my engine to the recall or some kind of “good will” assistance to cover this expense and they told me that my car has to many miles, My miles on this car is 139,864. And the recall claims unlimited miles. So explain that to me. This is ridiculous there are over 15 million recalls for this issue, and Kia knew these motors were bad and still sold the vehicles. For someone who is single like myself and rely on driving something dependable and can't afford something else or the outstanding amount for the repairs, Kia leaves me with nothing. Now do I not only have nothing to drive, have to gets rides to work, and try to figure out how to come up with over 5, 000 dollars to fix this issue, I guess it's a Merry Christmas to me. Thank you Kia!!! I will never purchase another Kia again. Something needs to be done about this issue not just for myself but all the other people who are going through the same thing I am.

I had a problem with my Sportage 3 months ago it kept going in to limp mode I contacted local Kia Dealer who after eventually looking said it was the Turbo . They said it would not be covered by the Warranty as I had been to a non Kia dealer for servicing and that they were not sure of the oil that had been used. I spoke to the customer services who were very rude every time I rang I wrote to the UK COE who said it was down to customer services to decide he was no use at all .Mr Paul Phillpot .I would state the millage is only 52000 and is only 5 years old.
I have ended up with a bill from a proper Kia dealer for £2600 it has now been sent to Ombudsman and OFT as this is wrong .

I'm forced to give you one star. That doesn't seem fair when you haven't earned one star.

I have a Kia Sole, 2011. Not long after I purchased the vehile the key snapped off/out of the fob. So I started using the second one I had (I received 2 key fobs at purchase). Just recently my second key broke, same place as the first one. I'm being told that it's going to cost me over $300 to get a new fob? That is so crazy! How about you come up with a better design for your keys? You're shoving a metal key into a plastic fob and think it's going to hold up? I'm still paying for this car and I was unaware that my keys were part of the warrenty otherwise I would have had the first key replaced. What can you do for me that is going to change my mind about Kia, about ever buying another Kia or recommending that another person purchase a Kia. At this point I am unwilling to do all 3.

Robin Oakes

Hi , My Name is Hany Adel Abdalla Essawy , i am working as a financial Controller of one of reputed company in Kuwait.

I have a KIA Sorento 2014 , with 40,000 K.M driving , with Base No#KNAKT8132E5476135.

The Issue started in Jan 2018 . when i was facing a problem in a sound came from the right side in the car.

after many times back and forth discussion and wasting time , 3 times car was going to be checked inside the Garage , and feedback came with nothing there , with the technicians and head of Service about that there was no clear sound heard , then Finally they heard the sound and they changed the spare parts pertains to the problem in the Exhaust , they received the spare part after three weeks from Dubai because it was not there in Kuwait.
Once changes , the sound disappeared and the car came perfect.

3 weeks back , the same problem has been rising again , and same sound appeared and became stronger.

same problem i am facing each time with the unprofessional team of service there in the agency , for 3 times again back and forth for not hearing the sound.

i have explained to them that same sound has appeared again , so , you can recheck the spare part which has been changed before and feed me back.

but , unfortunately!!! , and as usual of same attitude of staff , ( His Name is Mr. Akbar in Shuwaikh Garage ) , after the car left for 3 days for ma n service of 40,000 K.M and the sound issue , they came with , that there is nothing in the car , and it was a normal sound.

i went again and again , then finally one manager there called ( Abu Tallal ) , he went with me in the car along with one of the Inspector there Called ( Abu Khalid ) , then he heard the sound.

at that time it was 2 weeks back and it was on saturday , and he told me to bring the car again by Mid of the week because he can't receive the car today because of the high traffic at the carage.

i couldn't bring the car again during the week because of the rain at that time in Kuwait and due to the holidays the Country took it during this days.

then , i went today once the weather came good at 10:30 am , and i intended to just leave my car to be inspected carefully and i never asked that i want to receive my car today!!

by bad attitude and unprofessional way of discussions , the Manager ( Abu Talal ) said to me again that he can't receive the car because of high traffic also in Garage and he left me with my car out of the area of garage outdoor with no permission for my car to enter although i saw another guy who is a Kuwaiti , when they didn't allow him to enter his car , he went inside , and took permission for his car to be entered.

My Comments is as follows :

- if the agency can't absorb the expansion of KIA Sales Strategy and Customer First in the ir Vision , so, they are not Qualified enough to have the agency.

- if the customers are been forced to deal with such poor qualified staff , at least they have to cover the concept of after sales service with more garage spaces to manage the KIA Cars Service. at least Normal Service.

- KIA is one of the reputed Cars Manufacturers , and not deserve this such bad impact , due to unprofessionality of The Agency they select in the Region.

- after all of that , do you believe that i will decide to have a new car with KIA Brand , or i will recommend it , or the mouth talking will be in good direction due to what i am facing from the KIA agency

- May be the Agency doesn't need to sort out the car issue due to that the warranty of the car will be ended in Feb-2019.!!!!!!!!!

November 15, 2018

Kia Corporate
Office Headquarters
11 Peters Canyon Road
Irvine , CA 92606

To Whom it May Concern:

I own a Kia 2013 Optima. The passenger side mirror was damaged in a parking lot in September 2018 I had called the Neptune, NJ Kia on Route 166 (Sansone Kia) to have the mirror replaced on October 2, 2018.

I was informed that the passenger side mirror would cost $502.20 to be replaced. I agreed to the charge and paid with my BankAmerica credit card.

They said it would take about a week to order the new passenger side mirror. I received a phone call on October 9, 2018 that the new passenger side mirror was in and I made an appointment for October 12, 2018 to have the new side passenger mirror installed.

On October 12, 2018 I went to have the new passenger side mirror installed. Then I was told that the mirror was installed and the air bag. They also replaced my digital clock with a regular clock and my map was gone …. They also said my free car wash was done , car was still dirty.. and I paid 138.00 dollars for labor.

I went home and notice the side mirror was not replaced, so the next day I called October 19, 2018 to complain to the Kia manager and agreed to return on October 22, 2018 , they could not find the original new side mirror and they would need to re-order the part. I was later informed that new side mirror was in and made the an appointment for October26, 2018.

I returned on October 26, 2018 to have the new side mirror installed- he told me I was luckey that the person who was going to paint the new side mirror was here in the shop only comes once in a while.
My digital clock was re-installed , but my display is not working. On the same day, I went to have the car washed and was told by the attendant that my suppose new side mirror was moving and most likely not new as it should not have any movement.

I am hesitate to return to the same Kia dealer to have the work done because I cannot trust them to do what I paid for- I paid 640.00 dollars for a new side passenger mirror for something I could have gotten from a used car dealer. I certainly should not have to return 3 or 4 times to have a part replaced . I bought this car in 2012 at Kia in Freehold, NJ had enough with them giving me a car that was in the lot instead of the car I bought in the show room. And now I cannot trust any Kia dealer …

I would like this resolved as soon as possible
Cell- 732-567-5490 email-maggiedel16@gmail.com

Regards, Margaret Del Priore -7 Hamiltonian Drive- Red Bank, NJ 07701

I call the Kia customer service number with the number given me by the person who is handling my issue and I get Kia roadside assistance after waiting on hold for 30 minutes!!! He tells me he cant handle the call and is unable to transfer the all using the extension number the rep. gave me. How in the world can I reach someone with a complaint about a Kia dealer????? Kia's customer service SUCKS

My 2014 KIA Sorento (6 cylinder - Vin #5XYKU4A73EG474932) is at a dealership because it needs the engine replaced. The Service Manager said that the oil pan was full of metal. It is going to cost me $6,700.00 to have the engine replaced. I think that KIA should be responsible!

I know that KIA has/are replacing engines on the 4 cylinder KIA Sorento's due to metal in the engine resulting in engine failure. They should do the same for the 6 cylinders.

On Monday last week my sons Kia soul died coming home from school. My son called AAA and had it towed to the Kia in Pomona, CA. After delivery, it took them until Friday to look at it and figure out what the issue was. My son has been diligent on his end trying to maintain contact with the service manager Art Solis. In fact, my son had left a message for Art at the end of the week and Art told him that he never heard back from my son. Art informed my son that the repairs that needed to be done were under warranty and that they would be providing a car. Over the weekend Art told my son that Kia would be providing a rental car during this time. Due to the $10 daily copay because of my sons age, I decided that I would drive the rental and give my son my car to avoid the extra cost.
On Monday I drove from where I live (about 40 miles) to pick up my son and get the rental car. Once at the dealer, we were informed that Kia was not paying for the rental and that we were the 2nd customer to come in with this same issue. The gentleman at enterprise informed us that Kia does not have a contract with them and they have had to send people back to Kia. At this point, I called Art back to find out myself what is occurring. Art told me that they are trying to work with billing to get this covered. I told him that I drove down to my sons to take care of this car issue. Art told me that I could go ahead and get the rental and that they would have it figured out hopefully by tonight (mon). I agreed and put the rental car under my name and credit card number. Yesterday (tues) my son called them in the early evening and they still did not have this situation fixed. So, now I am paying for another day of this rental car. I feel like I am getting the run around from Art. This has been very frustrating. I work full time, 12 hour days and do not have ready access to my cell phone due to working in a jail.
Can you please help me get this situation figured out ASAP since I am now accruing daily charges for a rental car that I could have gotten a lot cheaper then the daily rate I am currently being charged and which the Kia dealer/Art said that they would be picking up.
Angel a.rosilez@ruhealth.org

I contacted the roadside assistance number on Aug. 15th this was the number that I was given when I purchased the car in Dec. 2015. My car battery was dead and I needed to have it charged. I spent25 minutes on the phone with 4 different people each one wanting all of my information, over and over again. The last one had me spell out the street address more then half a dozen times I dont know if she understood english. The final result was me screaming at her on the phone , to just forget about it as I will get someone else to come out. There was no apology from her , all she said was ok. When I purchased the car roadside assistance, was part of the sale and Im sure that I paid for this in the price of the car. If I were stranded on the road, I would never be able to depend on this so called roadside assistance.I have had many roadside insurances and never had a problem getting help.I definitely would have to think twice in buying another Kia car. Albert Vitale

08/01/2018 13:13:38
I am the original owner of this vehicle, 2012 KIA OPTIMA. Earlier this year my engine was replaced due to a recall when I had 13,200 original miles on the vehicle. Glad I didn't have to pay for that! On July 27th, 2018 my air conditioner stopped working with only 16,105 original miles. A check by my mechanic verified that the compressor was inoperative and needed replaced. I had to spend $1,079.24 (paid bill attached )to get the air conditioner in my KIA Optima working again. I cannot believe that a "High Quality" vehicle as stated by my salesman and sold to me would need 2 MAJOR repairs with only 16,000 original miles. I strongly feel that I should not have had to deal with these kind of failures at such LOW mileage and I am extremely disappointed that I am out of almost $1,100 due to what may be a faulty part/product. Up to this point I have spoken well of my KIA and convinced other co-workers to purchase a KIA product. Based on the above I am requesting a review of my complaint and reimbursement of money spent.

Update- I have yet to receive a response from KIA Consumer Affairs--7 days and still waiting

Mike Collette

On 7/27/18 I had an appointment for a recall notice for my 2015 Kia Sedona at 10am at Kia of East Syracuse. My wife and I arrived ahead of time and checked in. We waited for almost an hour and my car was still outside, not yet brought in for repairs. When my wife called for the appointment the service mgr., Bobby G. Told her it would take approximately two hours for the repair. When questioned why the service hadn't started yet she was told that there were three recalls on the car. We only knew of one. We had to drive 30 miles one way,on freeway traffic to get there. I decided we didn't have time to sit around in a waiting room for up to three more hours. Not happy with the way we were treated, nobody came out to inform us of any problems it was as if we were neglected sitting there. I would appreciate an answer to this email

After two visits, service people decide I am imagining that cold air blows on my feet all the time from the passenger floor vent, tell me I'll need a third visit to do a diagnostic, and "NO" they cannot disconnect or block the passenger side floor vent.

I thought that dealing Doug paid off no matter what you all and that should really apply for a car that you bought from him that you're still so far negative after 3 years they put you in a new car 16 days later take it away I won't never deal with them again thank you and no thank you

Have taken my 2018 KIa in twice because cold air is blowing on my feet even when the setting is up. Kia service says it is OAD, nothing wrong. They never drove it, so I made a second appointment and they were to drive it. Nothing wrong. The service person asked me if "you tried setting the dial on face or vent?" I asked him if he thought my IQ was his shoe size. I told him I wanted the floor vent blocked off or removed. They said they could not do that and asked if I wanted to bring the car in for diagnostics!

I have learned that there are 3 tubes in there for directing air. All they had to do was remove the one to the floor.

I have been buying and leasing Kias since 2005 and have had them serviced at Smithtown Kia in Nesconset, NY. Last October I purchased a Certified pre-owned 2015 Kia Sorento Limited with 19,700 miles on it. I was given one (1) key remote (keyless entry) with car. I asked for the second key and was told it only came with one. When I returned my lease I was asked to return 2 keys otherwise I would be charged $450. I brought my car in for its second service at 28,000 and was told I needed the 30,000 service on top of the tire rotation I requested from the suggestion on my first visit. I did not recognize anyone from service, there were all new people there. An hour later I was told by manager Charlie that I needed brakes they were extremely low. I asked how could they be so worn, I was here 4,000 miles ago and it was never brought to my attention? And if this car was KIA CERTIFIED how could I need brakes in 8,000 miles? I bought my 4th KIA because of the service I received over the years with Eric and Tom. Now I feel like I am being taken advantage of.....I also asked Charlie about getting a second key because if anything happens to the one key I received I wont be able to use car. Charlie proceeded to tell me I was out of luck unless I wanted to spend $300. When I started to complain he turned around and walked away. Then to add insult to injury when I returned to my car where service left it parked along the curb, I got into car and proceeded to put invoice away in glove compartment and I felt my car jolt forward. When I looked out the window I saw that a service person was bringing a customer's car into service garage and backed up and hit my car. I immediately jumped out of car and started yelling but they continued to drive to back of building to service. I checked for outside damage and didn't notice anything but the mechanic knew he hit me and did not stop. Could someone please explain to me how you can sell a KIA preowned CERTIFIED car with one set of keys and bad brakes? When did treating repeat customers like they mattered go out the window? Bring back the people that cared and worked with you not against you. This experience just may change my mind about a future KIA purchase after being a loyal customer for 13 years. So dissappointed.

Moritz kia fort worth treats there customers very bad. I took my car in to be worked on at 7am on 7/6/2018. I was not told when i made my appointment that techs would not be there until 8:30. The service advisor said they had no shuttle driver and suggested i use my insurance to get a rental car. I left and will never go to Moritz again or buy another Kia.Horrible way to treat a customer!

I took my 16 Sedona in on Sat. 6/30 for battery issues - I spent 2 hours at the dealership. that I advised them had started on 6/28. They tested it told me I left a light on and it just needed a charge. I advised that was not the issue. The next morning 7/1 the battery was dead. I had it towed to dealership where the Battery was finally replaced. I was on vacation and spent 2 days 2-3 hours each day of my vacation at the dealership. on 7/1 we lost our prepaid non refundable reservations for lunch. If the dealership had listened to me on 6/30 and searched into what was actually draining the battery instead of brushing me off and stating I left something on. I feel discriminated against because I was a female and that is why I was brushed off.
Now for my second issue I now have 2 years of receipts showing my vehicle gets 15.4 MPH with a max on highway of 19.6 average is 17 highway. This vehicle gets the worst gas mileage of any 6 cylinder I have ever owned.

at 31000 miles took in for second time driver heat&air blower out, I live 40 miles away,after about 6 hrs in lobby I was told back blower not working,but parts dept. can not order because it shows no part for my model 2015 soul was told we will contact Korea to see what to do & call you. after two weeks & no word I go back & they say we forgot to call you but yes we can order the part, BUT you will have to come back so we can be sure that it is the blower I said NO you already know what it is just order it I am not going to keep coming up here when you already know what it is Home 205-646-3731 cell 205-351-1038

i can't believe KIA company anymore!!!.
i went the kia service( San Leandro, CA) center Jan/22/2018 for change engine oil, replace spark plugs, coolant flush, and transmission fluid exchange. the total amount i paid $683.77. it was terrible service and advisor. person who is service advisor name "Shivneel" did not explain to me about how bad my car and how changed parts of service. i was up set and i would like to know about my car condition and make sure about my car service was right so i complained someone in front of cashier. it was bad service i remember.
Today May/10/2018 i went my body shop for issue of headlight and diagnostic other problems. my new body shop engineer told me i need to change spark plug, but i already changed on January. i make sure that get safety check paper from him and i will visit kia service center again. i could not trust the kia service center and engineers did fix my car that day. i would like to full refund!!!

Bought my 2015 KIA Optima SX GDI brand new in January 2017 it was In the showroom hadn’t sold. I had this year January a problem with the gas tank power button not working and the over ride in the trunk not working either. The dealership I purchased it at in Somersworth NH is now out of business and so are six others in NH. I paid cash across the street at the Hyundai garage to get it repaired and submitted my claim at Quirk Kia in Manchester six weeks ago. Still no reimbursement of my money on a car that had 13,000 miles and was validated a part covered under the warranty. Now thousands of us consumers have no where to go in NH on the seacoast except dr8ve round trip 100 miles or more to get service atnt(entwo remaining dealerships. No notice on the closures of the many dealerships that closed. Nashua, Portsmouth, Keene ,Somersworth, Plaistow. Berlin ans others??

We own a 2011 kia sportage with 33000 miles on it.I started getting a check engine light.Come to find out it was an actuator motor assembly(p/n#11B061705B),Anyhow before all was said and done we were out $500.00.We were ready to trade this car and my husbands 2011 Sonata on presidents day for two new Kias.MY HUSBAND SAYS "NO WAY".We have owned toyotas and nissans and had them for triple the mileage of my sportage.Large repair bills not under warranty are not something that would want me to purchase two new kias.I asked the dealer (lokey kia in clearwater fl.) if there was any way they could reduce this cost.THEY DON'T CARE AND THAT TENDS TO MAKE ME AGREE WITH My HUSBAND. Maria F Biafore
2198 Nottingham dr. Clearwater Fl
727-422-1135
E-MAIL : mbiafore@tampabay.rr.com

I just purchased in July 2017 a 2014 Kia Optima. I previously owned a 2005 Kia Optima which I dearly loved and had no major issues other than an air conditioning unit installed. I chose another Optima since I had been so happy with my old one which I gave to my granddaughter.
My new Optima and the dealership is not providing the best care and seeing that issues are fixed. First, my service maintenance on or about Jan. 24th was poorly done. A week later, my car would not start. This was due to the battery not being bolted down and cable had come loose. The service department tried to assume that someone had tampered with my car and put in a different battery and removed the device that holds the Kia battery in place. Why was this not seen when the maintenence was done and no one has tampered with my car. Also on the passenger side door are a number of peeling paint issues running in a straight line. When I noticed this - after owning only 2 weeks - the service department implied that someone hit the door with something. That is definitely not the case as the small area only continued to get worse as time went on resulting in a much larger area now. I feel that this was a patch job gone wrong to cover up the areas and this should have been fixed by the dealership. A patch job to sell the car and mislead me into believing the car was in pristine shape. Instead, they sent me to a body shop who informed me that it would be over $800.00 to fix. I am very careful with my vehicles as you can see from the length of time I owned my old Kia. Maintenence is done regularly and only about 6000 miles are put on the car yearly. I am 69 years old and this was to be my "forever" car. Please respond as I am not happy with the outcome of my purchase and would like to have something done to fix my car properly. I am sure that Kia Corporate would not like one of their dealerships to be taking advantage of an elderly woman or anyone for that matter. This is definitely not good PR.

Jann Cissna
812-306-4664

I just found out that in April if I make a one time payment, I will be charged a fee unless I enroll in auto pay. I am very upset about this because I don't always pay on the same day. I get my paycheck different times of the month and like to pay my bill early if I can or sometimes it might be a day before. I hate the fact that I will be penalized even though I am still paying my bill. I have always paid my bill on time, why should I have to pay more just by simply not enrolling in auto pay? I love using my phone to make my monthly payments but it looks like I now have to send in a check payment so I don't have to pay the fee. I understand that I can just pick the due date for the auto-pay, but sometimes I have the money weeks in advance and like to pay my bill then.

3 years and 33,000kms ago I purchased a brand new Sportage. On day one I noticed a flickering oil light at idle. I rang the dealer and he suggested it could be a sensor and they'd check it at first service. I've had 3 services and each time have mentioned the issue but my concerns have been ignored and no investigation has been done. 3 weeks ago at a service I again mentioned the problem, but when I picked up the car and asked the service head man what they found ,he said the light didn't come on. I said the car has to be warmed up to see it he replied
' oh we haven't got time to do that'. Last Monday I booked it in to be specifically checked...and guess what..I have a damaged motor. I will now be getting a new motor under the cars warranty..all good . But now I'm stuck with a hire car for 5-6 weeks that they've provided and a $1500 excess if someone scratches it in a carpark or hits it and doesn't leave details. ALL THIS THROUGH NO FAULT OF MY OWN.
The condescending,arrogant and dismissive attitude from Kia service centres (2) has appalled me. Not once have they treated my concerns as being important enough to check. And then to be told that 'everybody knows that an oil light needs to be checked '. Insinuating that this has all been my negligence in reporting and I'm just a silly woman. I drive heavy machinery nearly daily in my job..I know how important oil lights are.
THIS ATTITUDE TOWARDS WOMEN IN PARTICULAR IS OUTRAGIOUS.
KIA YOUR SERVICE CENTRE PEOPLE DO NOT FOLLOW THE KIA CHARTER OF CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I have a 2017 Kia Soul with 10,000 miles and all of a sudden there is a loud ticking noise in the engine .The dealer said it was the fuel injectors and that's normal.Why did this just start.If that's normal I would tell everyone you don't want to buy a Kia they make a cheap engine .

I purchased a new 2017 Kia Sportage EX awd. I drove the car out and on turnig right the car make a popping noise and also from a dead stop to about 50 feet it makes the same noise. I called the service department at the dealership I bought the car from and told them that there was a binding then popping coming from the car at the right rear. I also told him it was in my opinion it was coming from the suspension. When I arrived at the dealership I said it was a shock or stabilizer from the way it sounded. Fifteenn minutes later I was told my car was fixed. The problem was my Spare wheel package was installed improperly. I got in my car turned left from the dealership and then took a right to get on the interstate. The popping noise was still there nothing had changed. I do not think the suspension was even checked! I have little faith that this service department is going to find the problem and fix this car. I cannot believe I bought a new car and when I turn right I hear this wind up and popping sound. UNHAPPY WITH THIS KIA SPORTAGE!!!!!!

We have a 2004 Sorento we have 80k miles runs great milage? But what really bothers me the rims are peeling what is that about they look realy bad how do i fix this. What are they made of that doesn't be polished. I am open to suggestions.
Thank
Art

Been sitting in service dept for 3 hrs now to get voice activation fixed on a kia I bought 3,wks ago .3 times radio has been updated in the last 3 wks..updating it now again..told to expect update to last an additional 45 more min.then they will make a decision..seriously..not happy.wasn't offered a rental was just told they wd drop me anywhere..I gave things to do..

I went to Kia on 10/16/2017 to purchase a vehicle. The choices were horrible. The service was disgusting I ended up with a 2017 soul for over 18,000.00. I drove this car two days and wanted to scream. I proceeded to take it back and get something more accommodating for my family. Once again, no choices and horrible service. The General manger had absolutely no understanding rude, unconcern and just out right didn't give a FUCK!!!! I would never in the lifetime recommend kia to anyone are anything. To think I was still trying to shop with them wow what a fool I was.

The sales mgr used foul language when I was in his office with other sales me around him and they all thought it was a joke and began laughing at me. I am 72 yr old and you need to have more information before we continue.

We took our 2011 Kia Sorento to the nearest dealer (Sparks Kia, Monroe, LA) a couple of months ago for recall work. While there, we asked them to look at one of our key fobs to determine why it wouldn't work and suggested it might be the battery, since we have had this problem numerous times while it was under warranty. Instead, we were told it was defective and would cost $300+ to replace and program a new one, but it would have to be ordered, as they didn't have one in stock (lucky for us). Since we don't have a dealership in our town, we haven't gotten around to having them order a new one to replace the "defective" one. Today my wife decided to give a new battery a try and guess what? That "defective" fob cranked the car.

I'm extremely displeased that the dealership tried to bilk us out of over $300 for something a CR2032 battery fixed. Now, I can't help but wonder if they even completed any or all of the recall work for which we took the Sorento in to have performed. (I'm sure you can look it up by my name and address.) Perhaps this was all because we had purchased the vehicle through another dealership and they wanted to get a little extra from us for their troubles. Who knows? I just know they lied.

If it hadn't been for us discovering a battery would fix our problem, we would have been victims of highway robbery. The service manager was nice and they got our car back to us quickly (for that I would have given 5 stars); however, maybe that was because they didn't actually do anything to our car? How would we be able to prove this? We do know; however, should any of these "recalls" malfunction, we'll be sure to let you know via legal council.

We are most disappointed in this discovery and this, alone, will more than likely prevent us from ever purchasing another of your products.

Glenn Green
214 Amberway
El Dorado AR 71730

been having trouble with my 2016 optima turbo about 2 months after we bought it back in febuary 2017 I have been waiting to see what the dealer is going to do but know they tell me they cant do anything unless the performs bad when they drive it they worked on it once and it drove good but for about 5 days know they say its the transmission that it has to ajust to whos driving it nobody drives it but me and I don't belive that also the backup camera is not working right if you can please call me 817 420-0438

In September of 2014, my 2013 Kia Sorento seemed to be having some issues. Seeing as that I had done all required maintenance on the vehicle, I took it to the Kia dealership I purchased it from for them to take a look. They told me that the place I took it to for the last oil change, only 2 weeks before, put the wrong size oil filter on the vehicle and that there was a sludge build up in the engine. The company that did the oil change had the filter from my vehicle collected and taken to a lab for testing. Not only did the testing confirm the filter was the correct filter that was approved for the vehicle, it concluded that the filter was functioning properly and was not to be blamed for the issues with my vehicle. Kia advised me to bring the vehicle back every 300-500 miles for an engine flush and oil change. This cost roughly $300 each visit, and since the dealership was 30 miles away, these visits happened very frequently. When my engine did end up being destroyed, Kia forced me to pay for the engine replacement out of pocket. Not once did they ask for maintenance receipts or anything. I called corporate many, many times trying to tell them all maintenance had been done properly, and they just did not care. They said multiple times that “sludge in your engine proves failure to do maintenance, so your warranty is voided.” Even when I tried to provide the receipts, they would not accept them. Oddly, after my engine was replaced and while the Kia tech was test driving it, my transmission blew! They covered this under the warranty, because “we were the ones driving it,” but I am sure it would have been a different case had anyone else been driving it. A while later, I received a letter in the mail stating that Kia would be extending the warranties due to some reported issues with the engines. I applied for a reimbursement at that time, and was denied. I received a letter a while after that stating that there was a “service campaign” on the engines, and to take my vehicle in to see if any repairs were needed. I again applied for a reimbursement, and again was denied. I saw on the news that Kia was doing a massive recall on the engines, which included my vehicle. I again applied for a reimbursement. I was told they would process the request within 60 days. I called just before the 60 days was up for an update. They claimed that the 60 days started when they “received” my letter. I have a signature confirmation that the letter was received 30 days before Kia shows the letter was “received.” I was told that due to the high volume of reimbursement requests, the letters were not being opened for weeks after they were received, but the 60 days would still start on the day Kia shows the letter received. I call again weeks later, and was told my reimbursement has been approved, and the check should mail at the end of the month. I call August 31st, and was told that due to Hurricane Harvey, there was probably a delay in receiving my check that had been mailed. I was told to call at the end of the following week if I still hadn’t received it. I called September 7th, and was told the check has NOT been cut, but checks are cut on Thursday’s, so “hopefully” it will happen soon. I called again September 15th and was told that he would call me back regardless if he has an update or not because he understands my frustration and wants to help me. I hear nothing until I call again today, October 2nd. The check has still not been cut, and she told me that I had been given incorrect information when I was told the check was mailed back on August 31st, because it hasn’t even been cut. So even though it’s past the 60 days that they established, and it’s been approved for over a month, still not check in sight. I will be filing complaints with every agency possible until this is resolved. And for someone to blame a hurricane that completely destroyed MY city when a California office hadn’t even cut the check yet? Words cannot describe how unethical and how disgusted I am with this company. The way they have treated their customers after their short-comings is unbelievably sad. It has been over 3 years, and I still do not have the money they owe me for their faulty product.

I started experiencing mechanical problems with my 2012 KIA Optima back in April 2017. I took the car to the nearest dealership to me and they charged me a diagnostic fee. After looking at the diagnostics they said the car had metal shavings in the engine and the engine needed replacing, it was going to be $10,000. Metal Shavings in the engine would not be the consumer's fault and so I did some research and found out that there was a recall on the motor. The dealership denied knowing anything about a recall. After contacting KIA's Consumer Affairs I was told that indeed all of the dealerships were aware of the recall. Jessica at Consumer Affairs told me my car was unsafe to drive and that she could arrange with the dealership to have it towed to a dealership near my home. She also told me I could submit a claim for the $145.00 diagnostics fee, which I did. They did tow the car and it has now been at the dealership since May 2017. I asked the dealership about a rental car and was told that they would only be able to give me a rental for 3 days which is no help to me whatsoever. I call Consumer Affairs again 2 weeks later and was told that was not true and that a rental car would be made available to me for longer than 3 days. I was originally told the engine was in stock at the dealership and it would be fixed within a week. That was in June 2017. Since then I've gotten little to no information from the dealership, they say they will call back and have maybe 3 times. No rental car yet. I called Consumer Affairs and the Dealership multiple times over the last few months and was told my case was escalated to Chris Beeson. I spoke with Chris Beeson and finally got a rental car in July 2017. I called Chris Beeson again in July 2017 and he told me they had to order the motor and it would be mid August before they had the motor. I've received 3 voice mails from Chris saying he's calling to update me.. but no information is left on my voice mail and when I call back his voicemail is always full. The dealership says they are working on it, they had to order parts, they are working on it, it'll be ready next week, it will be ready late August. It's now September 2017. I called Consumer Affairs again and was told by Josh that no one there at Consumer Affairs could help me because the case was escalated to Chris Beeson. Josh would not transfer my call to another person to help me nor did he offer Chris Beeson's number or help in any other way. I'm now in touch with an attorney. KIA has had my car since May 2017 and no one will give me any answers and they still have my car. September 5, 2017.

I took my Niro Saturday for the 1st time maintenance my appointment was at 8:45, we arrived 8:30am the service man advises me it could take up to 2 hours. At 10:00am, I asked him to verified my cell number, I was going to take the van to the mall. he was on the net searching for Dogs, not once did he look up to maintain eye contact. I also asked him if it was a normal waiting time of 2 hours, and he replied yes, we have over 120 cars having an appointment which does not cut the waiting time.
At 11:56 am I received a text car was completed. We returned and found my car with scratches on the passenger door and door behind the passenger I advised one of the service men and he brought the Service Advisor ( Lee Kahl), he came out with a condescending attitude without even listening to what I was explaining he proceeded to tell me it was my nails and that the car was dirty how would I know about the scratches; I emphasized that it is my car and I take care of it, I would know if any scratches were there. I also pointed to him that there were towels threads on the driver side door and he continued to tell me it was a complimentary car wash. Which I understand complimentary but that doesn’t authorize dealer personal to damage or not perform the job to their best.
At that point, I request to speak to his supervisor, he rushed to go to his supervisor office which I followed. Immediately he told the supervisor I accused the dealership of scratching my car and it was my nails.
I explain to the Manager my car had no scratches prior to the service, and it was done at the dealership. The Service Advisor continued saying how would I know the car was dirty, yes the car was dirty it had rained a couple days before and I did not clean the car because I knew there was a cleaning included with the service.

The Service Manager offered a buffing of the paint to eliminated the scratches and It can only be done
Monday through Friday from 8am to 3pm. That is great however I now have to take a day off to have my car buffed out due to incompetence of the service department.

I am extremely dissatisfied not only with the service but more with the arrogance of the Service Department Lee Kahl his arrogance, and lack of customer service is at his highest.

I have a Kia Sportage 2012 and is now 2 months out of warranty.
It is currently being repaired - a new alternator.
The initial quote was for $1900 but this has since been changed to $1450.00.
My car has less than 60000 km on the clock.
Why would a car with less than 60000km require a new alternator?
My car is being repaired at Kia/Pacific Motors on the Sunshine Coast.
Thank you for your help with this matter.

Coil spring broke and fell off. had to overnight it. The new one was put on. Cost $288.00 dollars I drove it but nothing changed.sent it back and back again for the third time!!! I really don't think they know how to fix it!!! Does anyone in service know how to fix anything!! at least KIA of Mankato, Mn. doesn't!!!!

I have a Kia that is under warranty in Abuja, Nigeria. I have been waiting for 2 months for my car to be repaired. The dealership is very unhelpful. They do not offer a loaner car while my car is being repaired. They do not return phone calls. They keep promising the car will be ready and it is not. Even after I have waited for 2 months for my part to arrive and my car to be ready, they still say something else is wrong with it. How could they not have tried anything else to fix the car in all that time? They are the worst customer service people I have ever experienced. I will tell every single person I know not to buy a car from this dealership.

My used 2013 Kia is supposed to be under warranty. I developed a loud rattle and lost power about 2 blocks from home. Once I arrived at home, the car died and it wouldn't start again. I had the car towed to my mechanic, who determined that it was the high-pressure fuel pump. He said it should be covered under warranty.

The dealership said the same thing, and I had my car towed to them. They then said that because my mechanic "touched it" prior to it coming to them, they would not honor the warranty. Having my mechanic look at it first did not mean that the part wasn't defective. The mechanic has only changed my oil since I got this car.

I had to have the car towed to the mechanic in the first place. Obviously something was very wrong with the car before he even looked at it. Even though the dealership was supposed to put a rush order on the fuel pump, it was not available when my mechanic wanted it. I had him do the work as the dealership wanted to charge me a lot more. I was without my car for an entire week. I did call the 800 customer service number and got no satisfaction. I feel that at a minimum, I should be reimbursed for the parts and labor involved.

When I purchased my new Kia Sedona in 2009 it came with a "tires for life" policy. I had my car serviced regularly at the Kia AutoSports in Tallahassee where I purchased the vehicle as was required for the "tire policy". The dealership was recently sold and the new owners will not honor my "tires for life policy". I sent certified letters to the new owner and general manager, including all of my service paperwork.

The certified letters were signed for at delivery and I have the return receipt. I never heard back from either the new owner or general manager. I live a 2-hour drive from the dealership and I would not have continued to have my vehicle serviced there if I realized that the tire warrantee was not valid. I now plan on contacting the Tallahassee Better Business Bureau as well as YELP. I am also sending a letter regarding this situation to Kia Corporate in California.

I bought a brand new Kia Soul in March of this year. I got to the dealership around 5:30pm and left the lot with the new car. I was told that I needed to bring the car back in on Friday and they would detail it and go over all the features and sync my phone. When I dropped off my car that Friday I came back to pick it up and nobody showed me anything. All I was told was that someone would be with me and then nobody ever helped me. I now have buyers remorse.

I now have a car that doesn't have keyless entry, no cruise control, had to buy the spare tire kit and I have no way of getting into my trunk when the car is locked unless I open the drivers door and unlock the car. I have never had or seen a car that you cannot unlock the trunk from outside the car. I really hate this car and I will never buy another Kia again. I have already had to have the roadside service come to my house and jump start my car because the battery was dead from who knows what. Nothing was ever found.

Its a brand new car, the battery should not just have died on its own. Never again! If I could trade it in I would do it without blinking or regret! If I could make this experience a zero I would.

I called Kia customer service because Grosinger Kia in Chicago IL owes me money. But the guy from the customer service was so root with me. Finally called Kia motors to ask them when they are send it to me that check for rent in car who I waiting for two months and still I don't have it. They left me on hold for 1 hour and 36 min and never answered me. Such a coward, and of course I call again and the next who answered. They give me little hope that maybe I will receive my money for two days.

I reached out to KIA Customer Service for assistance because a KIA Dealer was unable to repair my Sorento's Brake Light/Shift Lock Problem, (e.g. 3 unsuccessful attempts). Dealer said vehicle needed a complete wiring harness replacement at an estimated cost of $5500, after I had already spent nearly $960. This diagnosis offered to me by a certified KIA Service Facility was based and what they described as a “Wiggle Test”.

After some investigation I soon discovered after-the-fact that KIA had previous poor quality history as it relates to KIA Brake Light and Shifter issues, (e.g. two separate recalls in various models, including mine, since 2008). They have well known and documented problems with this design and the components used within. In my phone conversation with a KIA Customer Escalation Manager, I shared this information and expressed my lack of confidence in this KIA Dealership and their " Wiggle Test" diagnostic process.

I asked for his assistance to get to a reasonable resolution to my problem. I wanted some consideration from KIA to get a second opinion on the diagnosis and a report on what is found. I offered the following paths to corrective Action to repair my Sorento. That an independent Automotive Diagnostic Service, (e.g. agreeable to KIA) perform an inspection of my Sorento and provide a second opinion/report, (No Additional Cost to me). That a KIA specialist, (e.g. a regional technical expert) inspect my Sorento and provide a second opinion/report, (No Additional Cost to me).That another local KIA dealer who I have learned has a solid reputation inspect my Sorento and provide a second report.

The Kia Escalation Manager refused to offer any assistance to help mitigate my problem and closed my case. I have since written a letter to KIA management expressing my total displeasure with how my case was handled. I recently received a phone message in mid October from the same Escalation Manger that my case was re-opened and to contact him. I have attempted to contact him over a dozen times in the past (2) weeks-no response to any of these messages. So much for KIA's "Customer First Policy".

I woke up this morning to take my daughter to school. My rear back window was shattered. There wasn't any hole though the window indicated that some one busted my car window. Money had to come put my pocket 350.00 to repair the window. So i thought maybe a rock hit it. No the window was just shattered. Windows should be covered under warranty especially when i dodnt cause the accident.

My son purchased a brand new 2014 Kia Soul off the lot. The car has a total of 60542 miles and the engine seized up while going down the highway. It was towed home and then towed to the nearest Kia dealer which is 45 minutes away from home. The service department called asking questions about the incident and then ask for all the maintenance receipts. I explained to them that my older son is a mechanic at an auto repair shop and changes his oil after hours and has never charged him.

He has had a few oil changes done at other places for which he does have receipts. Kia stated there was sludge in engine and started it was from neglect, even though they have had this problem for years. I think someone needs to stop Kia! They are ripping off the consumers and getting away with it daily. Kia dealer wanted $5000.00 to replace the junk engine they put in. Ridiculous! This vehicle has 100,000 mile power train warranty but they will not honor it sure to we do not have record of all oil changes. Stop Kia!

My daughter brought my Kia Sportage Jeep 2005 into the Premier Kia Dealership in Metairie, LA on Veterans Memorial Boulevard on September 20, 2016. They advised us on the compressor going out for the air conditioner and how much it would be for it and also for the water pump which is not disbursing the fluid to the windshield. I arrive to pickup my jeep and they charged me $120 for just looking at it if I didn't get anything repaired. I paid and left with the vehicle. I got about 5 minutes away when I left and the jeep cut off, stop starting and started running hot. It was not doing this at all. I had to push the jeep off the street and 2 other gentlemen helped me. I had to call a tow truck and have it towed back to the dealership to see what did they do or what has gone wrong.

They kept my car for a week and said it was the starter in which I did pay and have repaired and was also going to have the compressor done. They promised me the starter would come in on Saturday the 24th of September and would be ready on Monday, September 26th. This did not happen. I had to call them back and find out what was the issue because they did not have the courtesy to call me and tell me. They claimed the starter did not arrive and is expecting it to arrive on Wednesday the 28th. This does not sound very honest because they were promising me the car for Monday the 26th. I now have decided not to fix the compressor with Kia because nothing was done within a whole week. Once the starter was repaired, me and my daughter arrived to pay and pick it up.

My daughter left in the jeep to go to work and took the interstate, the car cut off again. She got it started and it cut off again, would not start and started running hot again. These were the same exact problems the jeep was having when I got it back from them after the diagnostic. This time Kia offered to tow the car in, however, we tried to drive it back as close as possible because of a misunderstanding. I did not know they were sending a tow truck which is why we moved it.

The jeep would not start up and run to get to the dealership, therefore, since I missed the option for them to tow it back, I had to call another tow truck to get it back there. My car has now been there for 2 weeks and they have not found the problem yet. They will not provide me a loaner car or a rental car and also will not keep me updated on what is going on. I have also talked to Jason who was my service provider. I then tried to contact Ray, the service manager, at this time because now it has been 2 weeks I am without a car.

He explained that until all the parts come in for the car, they do not work on the car. I have spoken to him twice. The second time it was about the starter that now they have to order a new one. This is unacceptable and they should be able to accommodate me with a vehicle until they figure out what is the problem.The dealership made me buy a starter saying this is the problem and yet the jeep is still not operable. Why is it running hot and will not start? Why can't they take care of a customer when they do not know the issue and I have given them an ample amount of time to repair the vehicle? I also left a message for the general manager who did not return my call. I want the service I deserve. It is now 3 weeks.

We purchased a new 2016 Kia Soul "Sinister Edition" and my wife was in a accident with a deer. Car goes to the body shop and the front bumper isn't availiable until December 23rd and Kia Corporate doesn't think that we are entitled to a rental car and we have exhausted our rental car threw our insurance company.

So we are paying for a new car and cant drive it because of the front bumper facia isn't availiable.. Whenever I called and opened a complaint with customer service they said they would call me back within 72 hours and I haven't heard from them yet. We love the car and the dealership we got it at but the Corporate Office isn't doing there job and serving there customers. After they told me that is was our fault for needing a bumper cover because we wrecked the car , I was done talking to them

My complain is that I have a Kia Sportage 2012 but bought it in 2011 the rack on the roof is peeling. I try to call the advisor since august 9 like he told me on my last visit call me I will take care of it. So try to call since august never return my call but today Sept. 20 the secretary took the message. He return my call to tell me that he is sorry but my warranty expired August 17 and if I want to have the roof fix I need to pay for it. Sorry but Mr. Randy if you would a return my call this problem would never occurred. He is busy as an advisor but I am busy too as a nurse and he is the one who told me to call him.

Now he is telling me I should a stop at the dealer and make an appointment. So much bull. I had a car with a rack on the roof for 7 years never had that problem with it yes sorry it was a chevrolet. The service at this dealer is so slow. I went there to change a high beam light. They want to charge me $425 they told me i have to change the hole part in the front went I refuse they clean all the wire and they make the light work. I'm sure down the road I will have the same problem. The warranty don't look like its covering anything. No more Kia for me.

Consumer Alert: Dothan Kia resorts to unscrupulous tactics to sell overpriced vehicle to elderly man. On Friday, September 16, 2016, Dothan Kia sold my 85-year-old grandfather, a used SUV for up to $10,000 above its value and financed it at more than 12% over five years. I believe the tactics used by the dealership are unscrupulous, deceptive and highly questionable, and that the sales staff took advantage of an elderly man.

The sales price of the Kia Sorento was $23,239. CarMax values a comparable Sorento at $13,340. NADA has an average clean retail price at $16,000 My grandfather was overcharged between $7,000 and $10,000. After accepting his 2006 Kia Sportage as a trade-in, the dealership also asked my grandfather to put $5,660 down in cash, which he did. The dealership even wrote out his check for him and had him sign it. The total financed by Dothan Kia is $28,247 at 12.29% over 60 months, or five years. He’ll have to pay more than $28,000 for a vehicle that’s worth $16,000 at best. Both the sale price and the amount of interest charged are simply outrageous.

Because my grandfather signed the paperwork, Dothan Kia says it’s perfectly legal. But that doesn’t make it right. I believe the dealership took advantage of an elderly man for its own inflated profit. Please consider yourself warned: Dothan Kia will resort to underhanded tactics and take advantage of the elderly to make a highly-profitable sale.

I own a 2012 Kia Optima Hybrid bought new in 2013. My complaint is with the front spoiler (air dam?) The spoiler has bee replaced 4 times at my expense.There is really no fasteners to secure the product in place. I find this to be a default in manufacturing and should be replaced under warranty. After 2012 I noticed Kia did away with the spoiler, could you have seen a defect with the 2012? Any help will be appreciated.

I have a 2013 Kia Optima EX, It has 39,000 miles, my wife was driving the car with two of our children in the car and was involved in an accident. She rear ended a SUV going from 30 to 35 mph. There was severe damage to the cars front in, $8100 to be exact, pushing the bumper and support beam through the radiator and pushing the hood back and destroying the front end of the car. My complaint is that the airbags did not deploy and my wife's seat belt did not engage. I have filed a complaint with the national consumer affairs, Kia will not address the issue with me and I have no reasonable assurance the airbags or seat belts will work if the car is in another accident.

My Kia Sportage only has about 80,000 miles and the 3rd set of brakes, the original set, second set put on by the dealership, third set we paid for out of pocket. The center dome light that regulates enter & exit lighting has not worked for 4 years. The radio & CD does not work. We have tried to get a third key made about 2 years ago & nobody can make a duplicate key, even the dealership. The dealership said we would have to install a new ignition, At our expanse. Now it has come up I cannot get my key out of the ignition. We have had nothing but trouble with this Optima after about 1yr after we bought it new. I have now been able to steer 3 potential buyers away from buying a Kia. I will continue to do so until i can get some honest help.

I recently purchased a brand new KIA Optima T GDi 2.0 from one of your retails in Sharjah, UAE. Not a week has gone by and less than 1000 miles driven; the service team has already advised of a critical part replacement to be made to the steering box (rack and pinion arrangement to be precise). Within just a day after purchase the car's telescopic cover went missing due to a loose fixture and now this. I'm quite concerned if this is a pattern and god knows how many such encounters will I have to face in future.

As unfortunate as that may sound to your company, It is a very serious matter to me and I would like to understand what went wrong and why and how these kind of inconsistencies went unnoticed prior to delivery (It's an absolutely new car for crying out loud!!).

Ever since the time of purchase I have spent more hours at the service center than experiencing the pleasure the car is actually meant to provide. I'm completely dismayed at what has happened so far and would like to get a detailed overview of the quality testing procedures followed by KIA motors. Being a KIA fanatic (Note: this is my second personal car), I'm underwhelmed at the quality of product delivered to me this time around. I cannot even begin to comprehend how a faulty product could have compromised with my life safety. I demand a prompt response from KIA in this regards. I don't think I need to provide KIA with a summary of what are the disadvantages of driving a car with a faulty steering box? or do I?

As I'm sure you can appreciate, I rely on my car for transport and this is causing major inconvenience and disrupting my day to day life. I look forward to a satisfactory response at the earliest. I sincerely hope you take this email very seriously.

I purchased a lease on a new 2017 Kia Forte at the new dealership in Carson, California on August 18th 2016. I received a call from the financial manager Pedro on August 21st 2016 stating that I had to bring the car back in to the Kia dealership in Carson, California ASAP.

The reason was that he forgot to submit my application with finance for a loan approval. They submitted it two days after I've been driving my car around and showing it off to friends and family. He said the loan was denied and to bring back the car ASAP. What kind of service it this? What kind of financial derive representatives does this dealership have working for Kia in Carson? I am so disappointed in this dealership.

Two days later they call me to tell me I was denied a car loan after I've been driving it around. I'm so disappointed in there finance department. I ended up going to Honda in Torrance, California and got approved for a 2017 Honda Civic. Thank you! Danny, Honda sales representative!

Scott Kia promised that I would be able to download Apple CarPlay on my vehicle if I purchased a 2014 Kia Optima Hybrid. I bought this car on May 9, 2015 and is is a year later, no CarPlay. And they offered to change the radio. They backed out. They offered to put me into a new car to fix the problem. The fix would be a 2016 Kia but, it would make me pay an additional $102.00 per moth. This is unacceptable.

I purchased a 2009 Kia Rio. I had an accident that totaled my car. The airbags did not deploy! Many expressed surprise that they did not, given the extent of the damage. An explanation of why they did not would be appreciated!

Overall customer service is bad to begin with. I think a lot of these are independently owned so you're getting variables from each one in regards to issues. And loaner cars are another biggie some charge some don't. We have a 2016 Kia Sorento that was having problems, upon acceleration the vehicle would start to cut out and would not accelerate basically it was nothing there. And the check engine light was on very low miles under warranty and we took it into one dealership and they said they plugged it into the computerized system on board and found the history code reset it and the mechanic drove it and said it's fine now and after we got it within less than 24 hours the same problems were occurring and we contacted them and they had no records as of yet even in their system as far as what had been done.

Something to the point of not having their paperwork yet sent over to put into the computer system? So I had to describe to her what was going on and then she said sorry will bring it back in which was way out of our way to begin with. So we are going to another Kia dealership to try to have it resolved. And if we want a loaner car we will have to pay for it even though supposedly this is under warranty and you should get a loaner car complimentary but some places do not allow that at all. Or some of them have a miles cap and if you exceed that then you have to pay on top of that. Just poor customer service overall. I told this lady I'd like to talk to the head manager and I got hung up on so not going to that place anymore.

Internet ad states 0% finance on 2016 Sedona-all trims up to 66 months. After test drive of vehicle at Stevenson Kia of Wilmington North Carolina was told this vehicle was not included. Upon inquiry another exact same trim but more expensive model was available for 0% and I was told by sales manager that my test drive vehicle is exempt since Kia home office told them to list it as a test drive and it would no longer be available at 0%. This vehicle was on lot for awhile and had only 31 miles, guess I am the only one to test drive it.

This is a bait and switch, I have copies of all internet screens showing this vehicle listed 0%. I am filing a complaint here and with the NC Consumer Protection Agency. It also took 3 phone calls to get anyone at customer service 1-800-333-4542 to have an address of their employers headquarters. Wow this company needs some legal training and people skills training! Don't expect any assistance from this venue but posted to warn others.

I have a 2008 Kia Sportage since I had it nothing but problems. Replaced heater core, transistor and now a fan motor. Low millage on it and seems when I talked to a kia department manager he stated I am the only one who has major problems like this. Do you stand behind your product even after it is 8 years old I don't think so. I called today on 7/13/16 and got blown off by the person I talked to. I can't remember her name but I know she had a bad attitude.

Horrible service as I am paying the finance house for central locking that was never fitted on my car, every time I call to ask about it i am told stories all the time.

2014 Kia forte bought used last year with about 40,000 miles. Now has about 65,000. Broken timing belt while on vacation, possible engine damage and had to tow it back home for repairs. A two year old car that breaks a timing belt is just complete junk. And of course the 2nd owner only gets 5 years 60,000 warranty. So, kia's crap cars break down just after the warranty expires and we're stuck with this damn worthless thing.

Bought a 2015 Kia Sportage 1.7 diesel on 11/2/2016 clutch making a whirring noise as you go through the gears from stop position each time the clutch is pressed. Kia fitted new clutch 2/6/2016 noise still their. After fitting new clutch and all the wasted time.

Kia now saying that's the way the clutch works and sounds.Drove a 2013 Kia Sportage last week same speck all was fine no noise from clutch. KIA have changed something from 2013 and 2015 but are in denial. I drove another 1.7 diesel 2015 model this week the clutch sounded exactly the same as mine. Maybe KIA need to have another look.

I bought my 2015 Optima February 2016 new, I've had it in the shop 3 times for front seat heaters not working. The first 2 times no heat and worked on connections, the 3rd time they replaced the passenger side heating both back and seat.

BOTH front seats only get to 90° f. On both low and high setting. I was told this is what their suppose to be no higher. After riding in other cars there is NO comparison and this is not right as I hardly feel anything. I had a mechanic look up the schematic for the Kia Optima seats and what the temperatures were supposed to be. 115°f+. I purchased this car with heated seats due to medical issues and needed the warmth of the seat for longer periods of time and this is very disappointing.

Also the car has very bad drift on long hauls at highway speed which makes for excessive steering. By the time I drive 6 + hrs fighting keeping the car straight it's tiring. It handles fine on short local trips at lower speeds. The KIA dealer "locked" my steering in "sport mode" but said they can't do anything if it doesn't do it for them and the can't possibly drive it to duplicate the problem.

I had my Kia Optima SX serviced , Oil Changed on Monday 6/20/2016. I wanted service record sent to me by David the service tech. It seems the service dept. really is not there for the customer. I like to keep a record of my cars service but I forgot to pick up my service report and it seem your company will not send me my service report. I will not be back to Camelback Kia, I have asked for the service report 3 or 4 times and get no reply!

My VIN # IS KNAGM4AD6F5078951. I got a 2015 kia optima in april of 2015. This year in march my car was having problems, there was an error message which read "check hybrid system,turn off engine" The car was breaking by itself, and it wouldn't let me accelerate full speed. I got it towed and fixed under warranty, 2 months later, which is now the same problem is occurring. The car has been in the shop since may 31st and they said it wont be ready until June 24th, 2016.

It will be almost a month without my car or a loaner car because they said they didn't have any available. When I called kia cooperate, costumer service was very rude, No one is understanding that I have barely had the car a year and it has broken down twice already. It has caused a huge inconvenience for me. I don't feel safe driving the car because it breaks by itself randomly, and I cant drive full speed. I just want this to be looked into further because I know its not normal. The downtown kia branch and the cooperate office is not understanding from my point of view, they just keep telling the car will be fixed because its under warranty. My issue is, the car stops in the middle of the road and my life is in danger. How many times will I have to take the car to be fixed even if it is under warranty, I shouldn't have to go through this. I am paying for a car that I am afraid to drive.

I am overwhelmingly impressed by the impeccable performance I'm experiencing from 2010 Kia Forte purchased new with 17 miles. Have driven almost 160,000 long hard miles. Locked keys in car while running. Four hours before unlocked. Got in car after unlocked, drove 92 miles to OIA. Week later made 6 trips to Orlando. No major problems or repairs. Maintenance: Tires, oil change, brakes, headlights AC compressor went bad 2014, makes noise but still have cold air.

In March 2016 I purchased a 2016 Sportage turning in a 2014 Optima. They looked at the car and said I needed tires my lease was up in May 2016 so they told me they would not charger me for the tires in the new purchase. Then I receive a bill for them. I went back to the dealer and confronted Mr. Cho who sold me the Sportage. He denies ever saying anything about this. The dealership is In West Seneca NY on Transit Rd. The man lied to my face and of course the Manager who had to authorize the sale also lied. So this is how you do business. Say anything to get a sale.

I bought a used 2005 Kia Spectra from Round Rock Kia. In the 8 months I've had it, I've had to have leave it in the shop to have major repairs done more than 5 times, and counting. I get it out and two weeks later, it is having more issues. It has cost me thousands of dollars, and when I reach out to the General Manager through either a phone call or email, he refuses to reply. I think this is awful customer service and Kia should be the last place one should go when purchasing a vehicle!

Brought son a 2013 sorento, had good tags on trade in and transferred the tags to the Sorento. Weeks later received a bill from DMV for new tags. Went to Dealership and asked why. The office person accidentally ordered new tags instead of transferring the tags we already had. Why should we be expected to pay the bill when your company Made the mistake? The Manager said he couldn't do anything because the office person was off. The paperwork and the salesman agreed that it was the Business fault. I again have to go and talk to a office person next week when he returns to work when the manager was there and did nothing to help.

I purchased my 4th Kia, just made my first payment this past Friday. But 2 weeks ago I had to take it back because of no heat. They could not find anything wrong. I was told if the problem happens again bring it back. Before I could bring it back because of the same problem I was on my way home from work May 19, 20016 and the car stopped on the express way. I got it to the side of the road and called for a tow. Took it back to Kia in Evergreen Kia and was told that I couldn't get another car nor could I get a loner nor I couldn't get a rental.

I couldn't get anything from them. I have never experienced such unfriendliness nor I don't care attitude from Kia. I will never refer another person to Kia nor will I ever buy another car from Kia. I was treated with no respect nor regard as to how was I going to get home or to work that night. I have been a loyal customer for years, and this is how your loyal customers are treated. I know another dealership would love to have my business. I will not be doing business with your company anymore.

My first new car purchase feels like a disaster. I had a tire blowout on me at 1:30 in the morning on a dark highway due no puncture. The tire shop that I took it too informed me that the tire itself seemed to have been defective. I was told that I was going to have access to KIA roadside assistance and when I called them for help I got everything but that. I explained to the rep that myself and a 6 year old child was in the vehicle and that we did not feel safe being on side of the interstate. I explained to the Rep that not only was the situation dangerous but I was also very scared being that I am a female on a dark unsafe highway. I was informed by roadside assistance that they could not send a tow truck to come get me out of that situation because the KIA dealership was closed.

I feel like the car could have been towed to the dealership until they opened up and I would have gone to a hotel until KIA opened. It was senseless and careless to keep someone in a dangerous situation due to the dealership being closed. Thank God for sheriff who came and assisted me with finding a used tired (that I ended up paying $128 for) I don't have extra money to spend like that. I didn't make it home until 5am that morning. I went to the KIA dealership in Union City, GA and was treated like a liar about the tire situation my a guy in the service department.

The manager was very nice however. I was requesting a refund for the money that had to be spent and I was informed that nothing would be reimbursed. I ended up getting a new tire from KIA but ended up waisting $128. That could have been used towards my car payment or towards my remaining deposit. Dealing with Kia has been a nightmare. I'm about 23 days into my contract and I'm thinking about returning the car. I love my car but the customer service is unbearable.

I have a 2013 Kia Sportage which was purchased at Cochran Dealership in Robinson Township, Pa. The car at times will not start unless I hit the gear shift with my hand and then sometimes it takes a few hits to make the car start. I've taken it to the dealership 2 weeks ago and they could not find anything wrong, of course the car started. I am stopping there today to try again so this problem can be corrected. I am very disappointed in this car and will never buy another Kia. I need my car to start when I turn the key.

The handle to my door broke and I took it in and the fixed it under warranty. The next month the other one broke you could not open the door from the outside. The Kia dealership said it would cost $487.00 to get it fixed. My car just reached 85,000 miles and now the airbag light came on and it was not in any kind of accident or fender bender. The dealership is saying I have to pay to have the problem diagnoised and then pay for getting the airbag fixed. I was a loyal customer until all these extra charges. Can you please issued me a certificate or voucher to get the airbag fixed at the local dealership in Rocky Mount. It appears that little things are now happening that is costing hundreds of dollars.

Took my 2014 kia soul to peoria kia for an oil change and recall notice. Was waiting for my car and I inquired about two dents that I wanted fixed. I have the platinum coverage and was told any thing I wanted done pay 100.00 dollars and it would be fixed. Jay Morgan then stepped in and said that wascfor tires and rims only. I had no intentions of keeping the factory rims and I didn't. So that statement is not right. He was not there last year when I purchased my car. I fold him I will go home and look at my papers, he got mad and said he remembers me earnhart kia and called me a drunk. I told him thats a very bad think to do to any customer and get my car now. Thats5what you have employed.

Me and my wife and son went to the Kia Guelph Ontario showroom to see cars in view to buy one. The finance manager, John French came to "serve" us. When he shook hands with me, his looks were filled with hate. Honestly, you can feel the hatred vibes sprouting out of his body, eyes and every thing in the man. It is clear that the man is a racist to the bone, especially towards Arabs. I proceeded to ask him a few questions which he answered in a "get it over with" manner. I asked him about the price of the rondo, he answered me do you want to trade your car, I said yes, he repeated the question again.

He did this for at least 4 times, when I told him, I can get the price online anyway, but I want to hear it from him, because so far he has not been a great help, when i fact he was the worst customer experience I've ever had in my whole life. His reaction was appalling, he got nasty and he said why am I being rude to him, he's a manager and me and my family have to leave. I complained online and a phone call from James Britton, customer experience manager, Kia Canada saying that it's nothing to do with Kia Canada, it's the local dealer who run their business and asked me if it's OK to give my contact details to Steve Leech, general manager, Kia Guelph to discuss matter with me.

Then I had a call from him that ended up in a catastrophe because he was partial to his racist employee. I warned Kia Canada that if the matter wasn't solved satisfactorily for me, I will spread it to Kia Middle East and Kia Head office in Seoul-South Korea. I need Kia Canada CEO to know what an awful treatment prospective Kia clients are being dished out at them with incompetent, racist dealers who sadly represent an well known international brand like KIA.

Had problems with my 2007 Kia Amanti not starting. I was on vacation in Southern Wisconsin and went to a dealer to find out what was wrong. It cost roughly $100 for them to tell me that my car had a faulty Smart Transponder Antenna and it would be about $450 to fix it. They would have to order the part and it would take 2 days to get there. I had to leave to come back home. The closest Kia dealer is about one and half hours away from me. I called to see if they could order the part and I could save a trip there. The guy told me that if they got the part and put it on and it did not fix the car that I would have to pay for it anyway.

So, it appears that I will have to drive an hour and a half to go and pay another $100 to have it checked out again. Then come back home and wait until the part comes in. Drive another hour and a half and get the car repaired. I do not think this is right. If I took the car to a licensed Kia dealer to start with, they should accept that diagnosis at a different dealer. I could understand if I took it Joe the Mechanic down the street. But, it was a Kia dealer!! I have bought five new cars from Kia. This will obviously be my last one. Will go where the dealer and service are closer to me and can work together to get an issue resolved. I really think this is ridiculous.

I have a 2011 Kia Optima. I purchased this car new from Bruce Walters, Pikeville, KY. Today I was on my way home from school and hit something on the road which caused my tire to lose pressure and go flat. I didn't know what to do but a nice gentleman stopped to help me. We started looking for the spare and the jack but could not find it. I called Bruce Walters and their response to me was this car does not have a spare. I couldn't believe this. They did not try to help me at all. The nice gentlemen took my tire off for me and took it and got me a new tire and put it on for me. My concern is about not having a spare and circumstances were different. I often travel alone or with my 7 year old grand daughter and I can't afford to be stranded with no spare. This will keep me from buying another Kia. I never knew the car did not have a spare. Even cheaper automobiles have a spare.

I have been trying to get a release from so I can go to the dmv and get the title to my car. I called the 1st of march and they said it w as s mailed Feb 17 which I did not receive. So they would mail me another it will take 7 to 10 days. I called the 18 of march talked to a sup. And the best they could do is mail me another taking 7 to 10 days and you all call this good customer service be late on a payment and see what happens.

I took my car to have it serviced and they told me all these things were wrong with it and quoted me 3300.00 to have it fixed. I told them I couldn't afford that and we got repairs down to 1,175.00 is what my final cost was so picked up my car drove it out of town next. When I reached my destination car broke down wouldn't moved called Kia talked the service manager they told me to have it towed and take it to shop.

They paid for all the repairs and towing so next day I called to see if my car was fixed well the one guy said he needed the ok to fix car from Kia place. So I called Kia and he said he needed an invoice from other place to know if they would pay for it. I got a little upset cause I was out of town and out a car so I stated to the man I need you guys to get on the same page because I need my car back and then the manager from the Kia place whom I was talking with told me if I didn't stop barking orders at him he wasn't gonna pay for nothing cause it was not there fault.

I said excuse me I just paid over 1000.00 to have my car fixed so if it's not your fault who's was it needless to say it was just arguing back and forth and it was ridiculous they fixed my breaks on my car and and when they put them back together they said they put the old bolt back on and it must have broken so if I just paid over 1000.00 to fix my car shouldn't they have at least given me the option to purchase a new bolt seeings.

I live in the mountains and the bolt broke and the caliper came off and wedged itself into the rim so when they tell me it's not there responsibility to pay to fix it because I was just a little upset when speaking with him I think is not very professional and it really makes Kia look bad because once I found out how serious of a situation I was in when the bolt broke. I could have died or been in a very serious accident all because they couldn't replace an old bolt or even tell me I need a new one. Even the other repair shop that still has my car til this day 3/9/16 said I was very lucky and that angels must have been with me that day.

Oh and I have pictures and I have statement s from the service department on what they saw it was a very poor job and for what Kia was charging me they were shocked anyways. I feel like Kia should have God at the least apologize or reimbursed some money or offered a free oil change or something but I got nothing from them and my car has been out now for 1 week that I have been without my car.

My 2013 has 54,000 miles. The Agree buttom on the Navigation Package works intermittently. When on a trip, if it decides to work and then I have to stop the car for gas,the system will shut down and then the Agree button will not work. At my last service I was told the technician tweaked it but on my way home it did not work. I was told I would need a whole new navigation system at the cost of $800. This is impossible for me to do. Can this Agree buttom just be shut off?

I have a 2014 Kia Sorento sitting in my driveway because I am unable to have it repaired. As it happens the engine pretty much destroyed itself because of bad engineering. The crank sprocket is held in place by a roll pin and then a bolt to the crankshaft torqued to 150 lbs. If the roll pin breaks (and it does) it will spin the sprocket and break the bolt, end of engine.

Have feedback for Kia?