DriveTime Customer Service

Contact DriveTime Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-888-418-1212

Drive Time Automotive Group, Inc. is an American used car sales resource providing used car/dealer search, credit rank/score and down payment estimation. There are 134 locations that have helped over 100,000 customers per year. With over 830,000 vehicles sold and over 3 million approvals since 2002, Drive Time maintains a 2 billion dollar loan portfolio.

To reach customer support call 1-888-418-1212. If you would like to write to CEO, Raymond C. Fidel, address an envelop with: Drive Time Automotive Group, Inc, Corporate Headquarters, 1720 W. Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85281. Find contact us information here.

Note Return Guarantee, Free Auto History Check, and 30 Day Limited Warranty, trade-ins accepted. Social complaints can be submitted and found on profiles like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and LinkedIn.

DriveTime Contact Information

• DriveTime headquarters address

• 1720 W. Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85281

1-888-418-1212

B+

9am-5pm, Monday-Friday

Browse reviews of other Cars

Top DriveTime Complaints

I purchased a 2011 Chevy Malibu from the DriveTime company a couple of years ago. Last year, my transmission went out. I needed it replaced. I was out of a car for a month and a half. I went through Averex to find out that they do not do loaners or give rentals for the inconvenience. DriveTime does do rental reimbursement which means I would have to pay more to get a car. The rate for the reimbursement was $3000+ for that time frame and they only cover $29/day.

That is another used car that I could have purchased full out from someone else which is ridiculous. The DriveTime dealer recommended that guys get a new transmission from GM and I would have a lifetime warranty on it to these problems. DriveTime recommended the least cost efficient way and sent out a used car. Once the work was done, I had to pay a $100 deductible for something that was beyond me.

On Monday (10/24/2016), my transmission went out again. At this point, I'm furious. My child is sick and the temper is constantly dropping outside. I am forced to rely on public transportation which made a tremendous impact on my work and school. My car is currently sitting at the dealer and I'm paying not to have it. You are taking my hard earned money and don't care about how it effects me. I should not have to pay another $100 deductible for something. I would like for DriveTime corporate office to communicate with me and give me a call. If I'm not satisfied and have to be forced to take legal actions, I will be doing so.

With DriveTime you get what you pay for. So if you are complaining about your car, it's probably your own fault for doing so. This is a cheap car lot that sells cheap cars to poor people. Get real.

I want my money back now. They want to take 300.00 dollars of my money. I brought a car form them yesterday, and the car stopped working yesterday on 02/10/2015. I paid cash for the car 1,595.00. Now they say I have to wait 5 days before I can get my money.

Have feedback for DriveTime?