Uber Customer Service

Contact Uber Corporate

Toll free phone number: 415-986-2104

Uber is one of the fastest growing transportation companies in the world, providing on-demand rides and taxi service to millions. Started in San Francisco, the "Uber cab" concept quickly spread throughout major cities in North America.

Need to get in touch with Uber headquarters? Their address is 182 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105​. You can find additional information on their company website, or give support a call at 415-986-2104. A live human is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Billed as a cheaper and more user friendly alternative to taxi services, Uber customers can hail a cab instantly from the mobile phone. Payment for rides and driver tips are done using the app, and no cash ever exchanges hands.

Common Uber customer service complaints include rude drivers, billing problems, delays, and problems using the Android and iOS applications. Let us know by leaving your feedback for the corporate office below.

Uber Contact Information

415-986-2104

24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Browse reviews of other Cars

Top Uber Complaints

I booked a Uber cab from 1, Chowringhee Square, Esplanade, Kolkata- 700001 to 19, Bireswar Chatterjee Street, Bally, Howrah-711201 on 18/03/19 at 05:02 am and the name of my car driver was "Debendra". Firstly I want to say about the car condition which was not that much comfortable at all. And secondly I was tired of asking him to turn on the ac button, but he was not listening to me. Where I am paying for that also. My main problem is on the billing process. Actually, I paid around Rs. 257.32 on cash but after that when I am going to book a new ride it's showing me that my last Uber ride bill was not paid and to continue my ride I have to pay that money through online. Now my point is I have already been paid that money, then why should I need to pay another 257 bucks? And please give me a proper solution, how to get rid of this? Please sort it out between a couple of days otherwise I need to take some other action. Details of that ride have been uploaded for your reference. Thank you.

I have been a Driver form 2 Years approx., Uber has saved me from finical hardships in the past except for two times that I want to mention one was when a Drunk Driver hit my car with a passenger in it. Not only did he not have a license but insurance on the car, I was thrown into the Ubers insurance carrier that not only did not compensate for lot time but tied taking over $2000 away from me in the claim. The other was a customer Complaint that shut my account down till they reached back to me, they never assigned a agent or even had a follow up with the dept that I needed to take a statement with or upload my car camera that recorded the hole ride. There out sourcing fails the standard of even keeping the chain of custody safe and opens up legal suits that they still don’t look at they endanger the Drivers with this and there own name that's why they ae taking sets to protect the rider like emergency services but what about the drivers

I have Uber credits available ,but u can't use it on any payments even if I had toggled the switch to on for Uber credits .

I drove with Uber for five years all together I drove my car into the ground when I moved to Boston I had a overdue inspection sticker that Uber knew about and let me drive over 80,000 miles on and got two tickets I didn’t think that would impact my record sence Uber let me drive with it like that. Well wrong!!! I kissed my car I had to leave my daughters all the way across the country with there mother so I can get back on my feet I come to Arizona we’re i finally got a rental car with my license witch is a hundred percent fine I go down to Uber and they won’t let me work because of them tickets they let me drive on! Well guess what Uber I have a lawer and like he said we will take this to court even if it takes ten years! I have nothing to loose I hope carma bites you in the butt and your company goes belly up!! Instead of using all your money on cars that drive them self witch no passenger will take bye the way use to help your drivers you Disgusting piece of garbage company! No wonder why you have a one star rating shame on you!!!!!

Gentlemen:
I would like to file a formal complaint against one of your drivers who behaved in an irresponsible manner causing me much trouble:
1. I reserved an uber in advance for pick-up at 4:45 AM on April 8, 2019, the pick-up address is 224 W 24th Ave Spokane Washington
2. I received an email confirmation for the 04:45 pick up
3. I received a text message from the driver, Brian; Washington License BHW2933 had arrived early and was waiting, time was 04:29
4. At 04:35 (10 minutes early before the scheduled 04:45 pick-up) I walked out of my house to the car, only to see the UBER driver drive away.
5. At 04:37 I received a notice that the driver had cancelled the ride?????
I was left standing on the sidewalk without a ride and had to madly try to fine another taxi, not easy at that time, and almost missed my flight.
Uber that had the nerve to bill me for the missed ride????
This driver abandoned me before the scheduled pick-up time, even though he had previously arrived, and left me in a very difficult situation almost missing my flight.
I demand that some action be taken in this matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michael Ellis
Ellis3305@gmail.com

I applied for a uber on 30th march the monies was deducted but the uber cancelled never got to use the uber. Please investigate and let me know..R37 was deducted from my account and didn't get my ride. The driver cancelled. Please let me know.
Thanks

One of your Uber drivers continues to park his vehicle, Silver Nissan Altima CA lic # 7SUE551, in spaces in the downtown Campbell garage,
clearly marked with signage, restricted to tenants in the 155 office building. 155 tenants pay a price for use of those spaces, so this is akin to
petty theft. This is the SECOND complaint. Please have your driver park elsewhere. Thank you for your cooperation.

Hello

I utilized uber daily my driver cancelled twice and I was charged $5 charge how do I get my money back ???

I have placed food in Uber eats. My money was deducted but the order was not placed.

The route Uber gave the driver was insane. The usual 15min ride turned into about 46 min

I booked an Uber auto from Garden Apartments Ghaziabad to Sector 19, Noida around 8: 45pm. When the auto arrived at my location there were 2 people in three auto, the driver himself and another man accompanied him. I asked that another man to deboard the auto. After that the ride was started. After moving around 1.5km, the driver deboarded me and said that his auto has some problem, and he can't start, and moreover started arguing for money, and I inferred that driver was drunk, as his mouth smelt as he was speaking. As we deboarded the auto within 5 minutes, he disappeared from the scene.
I had to face lot of trouble, this incident is not appreciated at all, and I am really disappointed.

Hi,
My name is Mohnish. This is in regards to a trip I had this Tuesday (12th March 2019).
I have paid the bill but still it shows to be outstanding.
Since I have paid through cash, I don't have a screenshot of bank/ wallet/ card statement.
All I have are the Uber app screenshots.
Its really frustrating that I am not able to use Uber because of this.
Please get this resolved asap.
Will wait for your reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Mohnish

You have a driver by the name of Jamal Dawson in the Allentown PA area that drives for you. He approached me after a ride and told me that the next time i need a ride, to call him on his cell phone number. He told me that he would use the UBER app to calculate how much it would cost from UBER and then charge me half so he can pocket all of the money. He told me has tons of customers like this and has been doing it for awhile. You would think that you would not get a complaint about this seeing how i could save money. However, I have morales and I am a business owner myself. I would hate to loose money this way from a thief like this. If this was me and my business I would fire him, or banish him from ever being able to drive for my company again. I have read several complaints toward your company, and i would think that you simply dont need more negative press. Thats why i am reaching out to you insrtead of posting this all over the internet. I hope you do the right thing. Thanks for listening.

My grocery shop also give me Tax Invoice for my purchases. But the company like UBER doesn't. This I infer from recent my 4 rides with UBER. When I asked to the cab driver after the trip, I was told that the Tax Invoice would have been sent to your email ID. But even 2 months of the trip it was not arranged and not sent.

Further the UBER is happy to send only receipt to the email ID which can't be treated as Tax Invoice.

Can you help?

I had my first Uber experience this morning and it was terrible. I had a Dr. appointment at 9:15am this morning at a facility located about 15 minutes from my home. I contacted UBER (I-phone a/c) at approx. 8:20 am. They responded and said they would be there in approx. six minutes and that it would take about 12 minutes to reach my destination. It is now 10:00 am and they have yet to show up. I have been following the driver on my I-phone UBER map and he/she has been as close as two minutes away and up to 12 minutes away. At one point the driver was at the intersection of my street and the next cross street an still couldn't find my location. Can't wait to see if they charge me for this.....

i faced an absolutey etiquette less driver who started my trip 3 km before my pick up and did not cancel when asked upon to do so . as a result i was charged INR200 more than the estimated cash . I infact asked the driver to call up the uber customer care since the customer has no facility to do so . HE REPLIED RUDELY and the kind of behaviour was not at all expected . H e in his arrogant tone asked me to go out the car without paying heed to the issue . I clearly want my money to be credited and also action to be taken against the driver

On march 5 2019.
I took uber flat share pass and I booked a ride from. Nkouda to gaziabad. I usually book this route ride for around 100-120 as this don't have any toll or mcd tax.
But today the uberap divertes on a longer route and took a ride from delhi which is border and has tax. We came so far com of map that going back would have been another 30 mins.

I was charged for that mcd toll and my flat fare went to 224 from 119..
Again similar thing happened while returning . Even again the coat went to 329 from 119.

How is this possible. I have sent messages through app on review my fare but am sure no response would be there. As its a trick to charge more in the of McD and long route..
Great work.so I believe coz I took the pass they automatically placed on a longer distance so that it is chargeable. Else it's impossible to repeat same thing again

I never authorized the following transactions I also did to prove of the two $24 dollar transactions. I had my phone stolen so I know I didn't take those trips. Please help. Thank you.

Your drivers keep cancelling and your service is unrilable . Amature day here at Phoenix airport .. and it is not getting better it is getting worse.

My ride was 40 $ instead of 16$ that I was quoted when I sent for a ride. He told us he was heading down town afterwards and charged us for that. We went 6 miles instead.of 22 miles and charged us for that . ASSHOLE I'm not going to ever use Uber ever again. All it does is over charge me and NO CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. Fuck you.!!!

Someone open a account with Uber in my name not me please Call ASAP 415-7404866 need to close the account ASAP

The 1st driver came to building, drove past without picking up and I was charged for the ride. The 2nd driver went to wrong location and again I was charged for the ride. I have filed a complaint and a stop payment with my credit card.

I have booked a cab on 07-02-2019 for my husband, it was showing that he will reach by me around 15 minutes. I called him for the ride, but he denied to come then i request him please come if possible then he replied in hindi "tumko sharm nhi aati hai? - Do have you shame?" how can i come around 5KM distance. I said to him just mind your lounge, is this the way to talk to a lady, I don't have any interest to call you, i booked cab through Uber and Uber has provided this ride to me. Cab drive did not cancelled my ride and when i cancelled, Uber charge 94/- INR from my account.
I really do not expect this type of service and this type of uncultured and rustic drivers from Uber.
Please take necessary action against him.
Here is the driver details:

Tata Indigo
UP14 FT5144
DRiver: Santosh, +919718973839

Also please find the attached screenshot for driver details.

on January 19 i update my debit card on the system not knowing that i had to wait for the system to verify the new debit card on that same day i contact customer service to find out the status of the payment i wasn't provided with clear in formation all i was told that i needed to allow 1 to 3 businesses days an im still waiting on the amount to be deposited in my account as direct deposit in the amount of 172.95. i need to speak with someone in america my number is 9108902266

Uber didn't pick us up for scheduled ride & we called for ride which ended up being late for our flight. Flight was rescheduled 3 days later, resulting in an added expense of $300.00 for rescheduling plus the fare of $40.00 for Uber ride. Uber said the best they could do was a $10.00 Uber cash rebate. They can charge you for a cancelled ride, but when it comes to their mistake and we were left without a ride at the proper time we had to eat the cost of rescheduling. Something is rotten in Denmark. I have all the emails between us.

On Thursday evening January 4, 2019, I requested an Uber from the Omni Hotel at 1300 Houston St, in Fort Worth, Texas. The driver kept texting me to tell me he was there, but neither nor the hotel concirege service could find him anywhere. I called and asked him where he was and I realized he did not come to the front of the hotel. I told him that he was in the wrong place. He argued with me and told me that I put the wrong address in the system. I asked him if we was going to keep arguing with me or if he was going to come to the right place. He told me to cancel the ride with him. To cancel, I was then charged $5.00. Then I put the same hotel address into the system and another driver picked me up in 3 minutes. I am requesting a refund for the canceled ride because the driver refused to come to the correct address.

Respectfully,
Kathleen Schaum

My daughter was quoted £127.00 for a cab ride. She was not made aware of any increase in price before or once the journey had started. She was charged £440.00 this is blatant theft. You should be ashamed of yourselves. I think you and your drivers should be outlawed from the UK. I will at every opportunity degrade your company and it’s service.

Hi Team,
I would you inform a very strange incident which I encountered during my last trip which wasn't really expected at all from Uber. I had booked the cab on Saturday from Versosa to Mira road and while doing so I have already selected Paytm as mode of payment. But unfortunately the driver still insisted to pay of amount of Rs. 420 for the trip and he was adamant to lience to me so finally I had to pay him that amount. Later on, the Rs. 459.71 was deducted from the Paytm wallet as well. So would kindly request you to please do the reversal of Rs. 420 in my Paytm wallet which I have paid extra from my trip.
My registered mobile no.: +91 8169961150 with Uber while booking the ride.
Also please let me know in case of any further details are required so that we can expedite it and solve this concern ASAP.
If required, Feel free to reach out to me on +91 9594793200.
Hopefully, you look into the matter urgently and do the needful ASAP.

Kind regards,
Jyoti
+91 9594793200

greetings,

Where has my gift card balance gone!!! I was charged 31.92 for the trip that went straight to my credit card . My Gift card balance is missing . In your instructions it states gift card will be used and a certain amount will be held . There is a full charge on my credit card and my Uber Gift card balance of 13$ and change is missing. BS!!!!!!!! I wan this fixed today . Love how you guys hide behind the firewall and never answer complaints and don't even have a customer service number to call in . This is my second complaint in 2 days and no response . Come Monday if I don't hear from you by today or within 48 hours I will be in my right to file a complaint with Consumer protections .

complaint number 2
Please assist,

I took an Uber ride today which was fantastic. This was a 50$ gift card and total with tip came to $36.41 leaving me a balanced of 13.59.
I have tried to schedule next ride which is shorter coming to 9.50 before tip. This ride isn’t seeing my remaining gift card balance.

What do I do here , I need to use the balance for next trip …

Matthew Marques ,

Email on file is matthew.marques@outlook.com
Phone number on file is 860 597 6751

This is my work email please respond here .

i witnessed a driver pick up my neighbor AND her 3 children and not use ANY car seats!!!!! CHILDREN ARE APPROX 6yrs old AND TWINS 3 YRS OLD

5725 Emerson ave n Brooklyn Center, MN sat 12/22.2018 between 1:30 AND4 PM ??
This is outragous and always against the law..... this should NEVER happen

I was blocked for no valid reason. The driver had no patience and he acted impulsively. Kindly accept my back as I have always been a loyal customer of uber. I am having a hard time being blocked and not able to use the app in much needed times.

2nd time flying into chicago midway and using the uber app 2nd time the driver was sent to the wrong pick up point even with my location app on but this time had to wait in the frigid cold catching a horrible cold and then trying to help with hospice with my dad your driver was excellent but your app is horrible will be trying lyft next time

An acquaintance I know had a Uber driver pick us up at Chuckchansi Casino in Coarsegold Ca. and the Uber driver drove us off the clock, so we paid him cash and the dude stole $3,000 from me and left me without a way to get home.

Hi Uber team, I had a nightmare with Uber last time I used their services. It was just unacceptable. As soon as I got back home, I gave a harsh feedback through their app.from your team delivery executives not calling me without that cancelling my order. If you go to zomoto if this happens they ping chat and inform about order. Here that option not there. After Uber Exeutive cancelled my order I am getting frustrated because they cancelled my orders.Even if want contact customer care executive it will take 1hour always busy busy is coming. Finally I got chance to talk to exuctive he say will certainly help you finally he say can't do anything give me good feedback without giving me solution how he's asking for feedback. Please refund my money here is order number: FDF7A and 540FA.hoping that I will get reply from you.call to this mobile number 9886483027. Thanks prashanth

As I was getting out of Mr. Munkhbat's SUV, he pushed the button to close the door before I could get out and I injured my leg. I was in pain last night but today it is pain and swelling. I had surgery on that knee July 2017

To whom it may concern,
Zara Zeronian (my daughter ordered an uber at 6:41 p.m on Wed Oct 17th, she kept checking the status and Harron kept saying 10 more minutes, 6 times and he never came. After waiting for an hour the uber was cancelled and she had to take the train.
This morning I received a charge for $42.61 plus $5.00
I would appreciate a full refund, as the car never came, was rude and lied about traffic etc.

On Oct 12, 2018 I was charged 3 cancellations at $5 each - I never cancelled any drive - the drivers did not show up for a ride to 2207 3rd Ave on Oct 11 - period!!!!
Please refund cancellation charges on my visa card - the charges were from one ride to 2207 3rd Ave Oct 11, 2018 at 10:58 am and a couple minutes priorPlease acknowledge my complaint
Ingri H Dunton

if the story is true about one of your drivers leaving women off at a gas station and possibly putting them in harm's is a disgrace. this driver should be removed from your employees. you have the nerve to come on tv with a commercial about how you are trying to improve things and yet this happens. my trip to the airport next month will surely not be with uber nor my wife or children. do the math please. 1 mentally ill man=losing 4 customer from 1 household and maybe other family members.

I called Uber at about 2pm pm and gave them the address to take my son to. No one came and I was tracking where the the driver was. He waited for about 1 and half hours and when I went to take the dog out he was still there. After about 7 minutes he called him and he said he was already in a Uber cab and in the meantime there was was another driver waiting to pick him up and I told him he had left with another driver from Uber. My son was left at the blue and had to take a cab from there after waiting for almost 2 hours.

Please do not take any money from my account and I will not require your services anymore.

Awaiting for your response as it seems your phones are. It working.

Uber driver showed up to pick me up and refused to take me with my service dog. I offered to show him the paperwork for my dog and he didn’t want to see it, he said he didn’t want dogs in his car and left. Few minutes later (7.19pm 8/29/18) I got an email-bill from Uber for $5.15 for canceling my Uber ride. I want to report this driver and, I WANT MY $5.15 credit back to my credit card.

My complaint is, when riding on Uber the first time recently, by myself, the male uber driver, was listening to Forensic Files the true crime show, over the radio, and it was about male serial killers picking up women in cars and killing them! My husband complained over the phone to Uber, after called him up upset and screaming after my ride. He did not remember my reason for being upset, and did not tell the company my story! I understand I will no longer be paired with this driver. WHAT KIND OF IDIOT, HAS TRUE CRIME SERIAL KILLER CRIME SHOWS BLARING OVER THE RADIO, WHEN HE PICKS UP FARES? I thought I was going to have a panic attack or heart attack. He said, "I just looove this show!"

A Uber driver stole my wallet, cell phone, credit cards ID, and cash.
I called the driver to let her know that my wallet and phone was in her vehicle. She indicated that she had secured them and would deliver them to me. She never showed up. I continued to call her with no response. I informed her that I needed my credentials and ID in order to catch my flight.
the next day she notified me and told me my wallet, phone and ID were stolen from her possession because she left them in the car.

I Have Book The Ride After That I Reach My Location I Didn't Find The Driver Then I Called Him He was Not Replying I Have Tried So Many Times but He Was Not Answering After 30 Mints I Received The Message That You Have A Negative Balance Alto Number Is D18 06660

Friday while in Chicago.
First guy drops off and then had to cancel to proceed. - then get charged $5.00
2nd guy talks to me and tells me to wait at the corner, never shows - then lies and says he drove me 0.93 miles and charges me $7.34 and never even picked me up
3rd Uber was fine

I'm the Manager of Chatsworth Mobile Home Park. On July 15, 2018 I encounter an Uber driver that was speeding down where I was parked. I gave chase and stopped him from speeding and he just didn't care and kept driving on the wrong side of the street and was driving 30 to 40 MPH. Our streets are an extension to our driveways and this driver was reckless and driving unsafe with a residents son who was 3 years old in the car and the babysitter.

When he stopped the car and I told him what he did was wrong his response was yeah sure and started yelling and telling me that he worked for the FBI and he can do whatever he wants. I really don't give a flying #*+* if he is working for the FBI and on top of it driving for your company. This is private property and as the manager I can ban anyone that do not follow our posted signs and I will further make sure this driver does not work in our park. I can also ban all Uber drivers from coming into our park if they do not follow our 10 MPH signs which is posted.

I will be putting in our newsletter to all 198 homes if you use Uber drivers you will have to walk to the front to get picked up and be dropped in the front. This whole park is 1 miles all the way around our park. I'm sure they will call a taxi or Lyft.
This driver was in a white, looks like a Chrysler or Chevy his license plate had Colorado where it was from. This guy that was driving looks middle Eastern and he was vicious and looked like he wanted to attack me the way he was acting. The drivers you send in here have no respect and don't care. We do care and if you do not train these people about respect and the respect our property then keep your drivers out of our park.
I had a passenger in my car when your driver was mouthing off and she saw the whole thing go down. You cannot have a driver like this driving people around he is a ticking time bomb.

I'm not happy what happened but I know who call Uber to send a driver and I will inform them not to us Uber again if not there are consequences to their action. I will go further with this if I do not here from your office. I would think you will take care of this matter. You can reach me from 8:00 am until 3:00 p.m Monday - Friday

Melody Lee
Park Manger

Chatsworth Mobile Home Park
21500 Lassen Street
Chatsworth, CA 91311

Office: 818-882-2030

I called for uber in salt lake city on july 14, and was at 55 w south temple on the street for pickup. on my phone the message appeared that the driver was present. I never made contact with her . she cancelled the trip shortly thereafter ----------I then had to reorder uber and successfully got the ride.

I was charged for the above cacellation five dollars. not my fault...………...not my fault...... please refund the money.

telephone -432 5289976

thanks

I ordered an Uber yesterday and then saw a $50.00 charge on my paypal account which I then obviously saw debited from my bank account!!! Why did this happen??? I never authorized this payment and would like to get this refunded ASAP!!! What makes you think that's okay??? This is ridiculous and I'd like a response immediately but more importantly I want a full refund!!! This is UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Brian Allen
251-753-0263

I was taken advantage of by an uber last night. I went to NYC last night to meet my daughter at the St James theatre. I took a yellow taxi from Penn Station to 44th and 7th Ave and paid $10.30. On the return back to Penn a man stopped and asked if I needed a cab and I said yes. I am an older woman who walks with a cane and was charged $25 dollars for the same distance. He took advantage of the fact that I cannot walk and charged me 2 and 1\2 times the normal price. I am gonna report to to the BBC and never use Uber again!

Neither this Uber driver is coming since 30 minutes on the location Nor he isn't canceling the ride also.
If I will cancel the ride, you folks will charge me extra money.
Disgusting is your service.

My last ride my charges was 374 rupees pkr but driver charges me 463 rupees pkr. He took car parking charges at jinnah international airport karachi , but in my uber trip shows that with car parking charges rupees was 374 they took extra amount from me..
And I just know some information, if I book a ride at airport so car parking charges should I pay?

My complaint is that I tried to give my great driver 5 stars, my phone froze and could not continue. I tried everything to no avail. This driver is great and he should not have this rating. My other complaint is did Uber ever think that glitches can happen and therefore be a negative for the drivers?
This needs to be changed. I want to be contacted and want for this driver to have his stars.His name is Antonio.

I was picked up at the Marriott and givin a ride to the port for cruise. My uber driver Carlos dropped off at the wrong port, he dropped me off at 4 and I needed to go to 26, I had to take a taxi to the right port and it cost me an extra $20! I doubt I will use Uber again.

uber pilot program in boston have been accepted by mbta for pilot program but not being billed correctly by uber
also the ride with mbta is for people with disabilities and not able to walk to a designated pickup spot have sent many emails to uber but have not received a response first 2 rides billed correctly by uber for $2.00

The credit card that was used for my uber account has been fraudulently charged. There are several trips charged in one day when I used Uber only once. There are also charges made at a place called The Purple Rhino. I NEVER VISITED SUCH PLACE!! I am also notifying the credit card company to report these fraudulent charges and will never use Uber again. Please respond.

January 31 - Purple Rhino $4.95
February 12 - Uber Technologies $7.21
February 14 - Purple Rhino $89.99

i have charges on my credit card i did not make date 1-01 -18 for$5.57 trip njw2m 1 -04 -18for $8.06 HTVQC 1 -04 18 $6.50 7642w 1 -05 18 $6.50 7642W THESE CHARGES WERE MADE IN CA I LIVE IN CANTON ,OHIO NEVER BENN TO CA HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU SOON HAVE CONTACTED CARD COMPANY

My uber account No. is +86 18621928386.
It is now forbidden.
I need to get it back.
Please help

My husband needs to ride by UBER today in the morning around 7am. But he is very upset because of the driver attitude and unrespecful.
The driver couldn't find the location therefore my husband tried to explain how to find the location but the driver kept say my husband fault and then hang up the phone and called to the driver again he doesn't pick up the phone.
Please see the attached

Hello Sir/Ma'am

I have been a very regular rider of UberGo (almost twice daily).
Recently I got an offer to buy a ride pass worth Rs. 149 according to which my all rides are discounted in Delhi NCR (i.e. Rs. 89) for 1 month. It seemed worth it and I bought it.

But there is some bug in your app due to which even after buying the pass, I am charged a normal fare without any discount for my almost every ride. I am charged around Rs. 130 to 140 for my rides which should be costed Rs. 89 ideally.

This is not the real frustration though !

I reached out for help by going through Help section on Uber app for my rides. But to the surprise, for most of my queries, I got such replies :

"My pickup and drop locations are not same" or "I didn't follow the route suggested by Google maps".

Seriously !!

I have bought a pass which is valid in Delhi-NCR for all rides except involving airport (according to the clause written on Uber app). Does changing a few metres of difference from pickup or drop or taking slight different route mean that my ride disqualifies for the pass being applied ??

If this is the case, then that means this pass is just applicable from a specific point A to point B and only via a specific route. And obviously that should be mentioned properly in your ride pass details, which isn't unfortunately !

I am getting continuously same replies (copied and pasted) without even reading what I am asking or complaining about.

I am highly frustrated and dissatisfied with such responses.

Kindly check this issue.

Customer Service is TERRIBLE. I have charges to my credit card which I have asked for detailed information. They will not provide the information with all the complete details I have given them! They stopped emailing me and when they were emailing me they just kept saying they are sorry this has happened to me. I gave them each date and charge and confirmation codes and they will not help me at all. They wouldn't even point me in the right direction on where I can get answers. I have told everybody I know that have used UBER to immediately delete their account and for such a company that is fastly growing you would think they would have a customer service line to call...they seem to be in hide out!

I CALLED FOR A PICK UP AND THE MAN WENT TO BUILDING C INSTEAD OF BUILDING D AND LEFT US STANDING AND NVER PICK US UP AND STILL CHARGE US $ 9.32 CENTS. MANS NO. IS 5PHNU ( 561-482-3987 ) ( 561-213-0920 ) thank you

EVEN WHEN I HAVE A BALANCE OF MORE THAN RS.2,000/- IN PAYTM, UBER IS ASKING ME TO RECHARGE SAYING THAT MY BALANCE IS LESS THAN RS.350/-. ARE YOU BOTH PARTNERS IN CRIME OF GRABBING CUSTOMER MONEY JUST BECAUSE UBER IS UPPER HAND IN HYDERABAD ? IF U HAVE ENTERED INDIA FOR CHEATING INDIANS, THEY WILL TEACH UNFORGETTABLE LESSONS FOR UBER AND PAYTM. I AM PERSONALLY FILING A COMPLAINT CCS( CRIME CONTROL STATION) AT HYDERABAD.

In Sept.this year,we called Uber for a trip from New York to New Jersey.The Uber driver could not get the trip map on
the Uber GPS, so we used our GPS.We paid the driver in cash,but Uber still billed our Visa card for $182.07 on 9/23/17.
I request a refund from you.
Respectfully,
Gilbert Schnirman
561-542-3137
gilbertored@aol.com
120 N.Ocean Blvd.
Delray Beach,Fl 33483

I request a Uber at For Lauderdale airport Arrivals, the app shows to advance terminal 1, i stand blue dot on top of black dot terminal one like the app shows and i took a picture to proof it and i still don't get my money back.
Uber drivers don't stand where the app tell them because they have police problems and uber charge the customers for following the app.
So who is the next step? The court? I have to go and sue Uber over $5.00 dollars?
So far this is the 3rd time this happen.

MY CREDIT CARD IS BEING BILLED WITHOUT MY AUTHERIZATION I DEMAND CHARGES BE REVERSED OR I WILL CHARGE YOU WITH FRAUD AND TO BE VERBALLY CALLED BACK 973 951 2864

I didn't call UBER, I have a car, I just now got home from work and am watering the front yard and in front of my house is a white suv with a older 60? yr oldman, sitting in the car, and yells, did you call for uber? NO hello, no greeting, I look up from watering and say no..and he stays there and starts actually yelling. well, The phone says 630 Valley Rd.I said are you sure? Not 630 1/2? That is a apt behind me, and this happens a lot, but this man wants to argue, again, did anyone call for uber..now this is enough talking for me, I just home from work its 7am. I'm exhausted, he should leave, I already said NO..so what does he do, he raises his voice to me!! I said SIR, I have a car, I point to it. I just got home. I did not call, can move along.? No I'm getting upset..he starts mubbling something, then drives off, I guess he got a call from the person waiting.

Whats wrong your idiots??? I DONT WANT TO BE HARRASSED!!! GET IT!!!!

I need someone to call me at (714) 272 - 4689

My name is Rosario Bechelian and I have been using Uber transportation for almost two months to take my son (minor) to school almost every day. However customer service is very important and select the quality of drivers as well.
I am a Social Worker and I like to know if you live scan your drivers before hiring them? I am trusting your company with a minor and I expect as a parent good service and most of all confidence on the person who will be driving the minor to school.

Unfortunately this is not the first time to face this type of experience. But this needs to be taking care immediately. This morning my son was waiting to take the ride to school at my place 1434 Carey avenue, Brea. and the driver that show up was completely weird, the car dirty, smelling horrible and his behavior was unacceptable. the moment he arrived he was honking non-stop. and his approach was completely inappropriate.

I refused to be charged for the service this morning. And I demand to have a customer Service department contacting with me as soon as possible. Safety is important not only for children but for everyone. Have you ever thought about infection control? driving in a car that it is filthy and smelling disgusting. How do you know if this person has an issue?

It was very uncomfortable for my son getting to school this morning, not knowing what will happen. I hope to hear from you ASAP.

Rosario Bechelian

I requested Uber today morning and then as I followed the uber app and assigned to me Vinay the driver as I was going to meet him outside my place 36 walter st bulleen, they sent me a message that the driver has cancelled and re request again after half an hour I filed a request and I was following the driver on the app and it said that 1 minute to arrive and same as I was stepping outside Ali the driver sent a message he has been waiting outside 5 minutes and is waiting ,and a message was sent to me that the driver cancelled the job again and physically I was outside no body came to my place and called the driver ,his phone was switched off ,and I was charged 10 dollars for cancellation twice , what is this nonsense ,this is my first experience with Uber and it will be my last ,if you can kindly refund back my money to my credit card
Inas

Hi Team,

Its a cheat, i had requested for many trasactions that has either canceled by the Uber driver or someone elses have take my ride and Uber says it will be credited to my account but it is a lie.

I checked my account and there is no refund of any kind.

Recently I have requested for 2 refund and in previous occasion maybe many but due to busy schedule I cannot check for everything and you people dont refund, you just do cheat and dont refund.

I am logging a complaint on consumer forum about this.
If you have refunded, then show me the evidence.

Uber should be stopped for cheating customers. Cheapest and liars service.

Regards,
Abhishek Singh

I want to report Kimberly Holmes.. uber driver in Pittsburgh,PA.. she is driving a rental car instead of her actual car.. i believe this is illegal and should be looked into..

August 7 at 9:00 AM I tried to make the order to go from my home (4911 Hillary Ln, Cleveland OH to Cleveland Airport. I've place the order for X car, got the price (about $31 and some cents) and got the notice on my phone that my car will pick me up in 6 minutes. But I didn't have a car even in 45 minutes. Nobody called me and I had to take taxi to be in airport on time. It cost me more than $70 and a big stress. I didn't complain immediately because I've been oversee for on month. I don't understand how it could happened. Now I started to think stopping to use Uber.
Pavel Kirochko

Date 09/10/2017 time 12:45 pm 2014-to 2016 gray or silver Ford Focus hatch back License plate # number 6WZG646
This uber Driver cause almost cost me into a accident coming from Concord Ca on the street of Monument blvd she swerved into my lane and cut me off nearly hit another to the next lane. and then flip me a birdy finger in which i follow her into the car was and took a picture of her and her car.. Please i would like to complain about this Uber driver which feel is very rude, not courteous and dangerous driver for no regard for safety with other driver or pedestrian...Please remove this person as a Uber Driver she just might hurt seriously injure somebody ... Thank You.

They took my 15$ promo code and promised to give it back and it never happened, they don't reply to emails to nothing

How do you give jobs to people in this country that don't even respect the country to learn the language . If you don't give them jobs for not speaking English they will finally go learn English very very disrespectful something needs to be done or uber will be shut down for good real soon trust me drivers who don't speak English cars smelling like marijuana like about the year of there car or damages on there cars. Uber better tighten up before you get shut down. So so so so disrespectful

I don't have an Uber account yet I have 58 fraudulent charges on my credit card

On December 14, 2016 I caught an Uber in downtown Chicago to go 4 miles and they charged me 49.00 and I shared the ride with 2 other passengers. the driver and other passengers said that they were only charged 4.00 each. Now when i go back into my account it wont let me in to review all my past rides nor do I have a way to complain directly to them their # rings busy all the time my account is froze cant retrieve it but they did deduct the 49.00 out of my bank account very concern that they do have access to my bank account now. can you please help me.

I heard Uber is cheaper than taxi. Last week I went to trip. 6/16 Early morning tried to get one but it is too earlier to get. Yesterday when I backed from trip, when the airplane landed, I tried to get one Uber, it is the first time to use phone app. I seared then showed three choice, when I choose one new car driver, showed he will come 10:59pm at airport of Orange County, it is too later to choose. I didn't continue. Later I was waiting for luggage then the driver called me seems already in airport. I said have to wait for a couple of minutes. He said can call him. But when I came out, didn't find him then tried to call him no answer. Today I found my account charged 5.00. Although it is small money, it is unreasonable to charge from my account. Please return my money back. I will appreciate your reply soon.

On Friday November 11 at 5:40 pm, I had a Uber driver take me home from Winchester Ave in Campbell to my home in Los Gatos. I left a motorcycle glove in her car( had to leave my bike for repair at dealer). I have tried and tried to get the driver, who found my glove, to return. Her name is Sahban with a Acura MDX. When I call she either doesn't answer or hangs up. She even asked me to go to her home in South San Jose, California- 1960 Southwest Expressway. But I am quite afraid and don't think this is proper. I tried to contact Uber, but nothing has been done. All I want is my glove back. Such an easy problem, that she is making into a serious problem.

My 20 year old son took an uber ride home from a friends house approx. 6-9 miles. the driver said it was 60 dollars. My card says 150.00 to a CA address. On the same day, the next charge is a 42.00 charge from a company in CA. I called my bank, got a new card. I then tried to get ahold of Uber customer relations people. I think I will go to the news media next. People, watch your credit cards.

On Saturday morning 10/15/2016, I requested a pick, after 10 minute wait I received a message on the Uber app that "unfortunately my driver had to cancel my request". Shortly after that I received an email stating that Uber charged me for $5.00 cancellation fee via PayPal. I attempted to find a phone number to contact Uber to discuss this error however I wasn't able to find any working numbers nor one with have a live person. Moreover I never received a free ride from Uber as promised and/or advertised (not even my first ride)

I used Uber about 4 times and the prices are same as my local cab but it's easier to call my local cab as Uber is either not available or it takes sometime to find a driver if at all (in NYC). I wanted to give Uber another try this Saturday 10/15/2016, but I was charged for a cancellation the driver made. This is unacceptable and I have feeling this email will not be answered. Rest assured I will never use your services again.

Is it okay for a supposed Uber driver to send an Uber solicitation letter through the U.S. mail to up to 2,136 residence addresses in a gated senior community in Camarillo, CA claiming to have been an Uber drive in Santa Barbara a couple of years ago and now thinks it would be a sterling idea to be an exclusive Uber driver for this gated community; and provide his home telephone number rather than Uber’s telephone number? Yes or No.

Is it okay for this supposed Uber driver to provide a ride to a 94 year old resident of this gated community who called the home telephone number provided in the Uber solicitation letter rather than an Uber telephone number, to drop the supposed “eye in the sky” credit card rate from $210 to $100 cash? Yes or No. In the Uber solicitation letter, this professed Uber driver stated; ““If you already have gone online and joined Uber, we’re ready to go. If not I’ll help you.”

This 94 year old had not gone online to join Uber before this supposed Uber driver picked him up. This supposed Uber driver did not help this 94 year old resident of this gated community go online and join Uber, as he had promised in the Uber solicitation letter. When this supposed Uber driver left, this 94 year old resident still had not joined Uber.

Is it okay that this supposed Uber driver promised in the Uber solicitation letter to help this 94 year old resident to go online and join Uber and not keep that promise? Yes or No. Since the 94 year old resident of this gated community is not, and has never been a registered Uber participant, is Uber aware of the fare dropping from $210 to $100 cash and did Uber get their fair share of the $100 cash? Yes or No.Does Uber know that the source of the $100 cash is the 94 year old resident of this gated community? Yes or No.

If the answer to all 5 questions is Yes, then there may not be anything else to discuss with Uber. If the answer to any of these 5 questions is No and Uber would like, I can provide Uber a copy of the solicitation letter and more information on what occurred with the 94 year old resident of this gated community.I will add a bit more information at this time. In the Uber solicitation letter the supposed Uber driver stated; “You'll find that we are quite a bit cheaper than taxi service, and that tipping is unnecessary.”

Nowhere in the Uber solicitation letter was an actual fare stated. The 94 year old resident of this gated community was told at the end of the ride the fare was $1.00 per minute. Most of the time during this outing was spent eating lunch for which the 94 year old resident of this gated community treated the supposed Uber driver.

The supposed Uber driver seemed to enjoy the free lunch and even had a second cup of free coffee. The supposed Uber driver and the 94 year old resident of this gated community had a leisurely lunch. During the lunch, the 94 year old resident of this gated community inquired many things about the supposed Uber driver’s life; such as what did you study in college, what profession did you have before being an Uber driver? Lunch with the 94 year old resident of this gated community also takes extra time; the 94 year old resident’s dentures cause him to eat very slowly.

Once the 94 year old resident of this gated community and the supposed Uber driver were finished eating, they lingered a bit longer because the supposed Uber driver began a conversation with a fellow diner in a wheel chair dining at the next table. When they returned to the 94 year old resident’s home, the 94 year old resident, a WWII veteran, said to the supposed Uber driver, I guess I owe you some money. The supposed Uber driver replied we have been gone for 3-1/2 hours [including the leisurely, extra slow lunch] and the Uber rate is $1 per minute. 3-1/2 hours times $1 per minute is $210.

The 94 year old resident of this gated community said he had no idea it would be $1 per minute. They settled on $100 cash. The supposed Uber driver took the $100 cash, did not provide the 94 year old resident with a receipt, and left. The 94 year old resident of this gated community told me he just wanted to get the supposed Uber driver out of there.

There is an unknown $5 Uber charge on my account. It's from Friday 9/16. I did take Uber twice that day, however there 3 charges for that day. Also I took an Uber on 9/09 and l feel as though l was over charged. The drivers have to use a gps, and his gps got him lost. This caused the ride to take longer and me more expensive.

The driver was great, nothing against him.I know the gps is a tool they have to use, however it was that tool, which is required by you service that caused my ride to be more expensive. I took an Uber earlier that day for about the same distance and my fare was significantly less than when we got loss. I tried to call in about this matter today, but nobody answered the phone. I am requesting to be contacted about this matter.

On September 2, I rode an Uber car, with plate no. MP 1551 wherein the driver charged me Php276. The actual cost is Php 236, 40pesos lower than what I need to settle. I even added a tip of 20 pesos which he accepted. It is a small amount but some other people might be victimized also, hence, my filing of this complaint. I would like to expect a feedback on this matter please.

I requested a ride on 9/18/2016 and was charged $76.56 to travel two miles and it looks like the uber driver did not close the drop off for me only two miles from my original pickup location and I emailed uber support for them to tell me that I changed my destination from Dallas to Denton but I never went to Denton nor did I requested that. When I clearly got picked up four hour prior to the location I said I wanted to return to. They are not doing anything about fixing the overages. It should have been like $7.00 at most.

I visited NYC last October, 2015 and had problem and no response from Uber as follows. Arrived at La Guardia airport and called Uber. Text said it would arrive in 5 minutes. Then 6 minutes, then 3 minutes, then went back to 8 minutes. This went on for 40 minutes. Finally I took a taxi. In Manhattan would try to contact Uber. They would not answer and I could never use them.I never knew if this was a technical problem. If Uber was directing this at me, or if the taxi cab services were interfering with the transmission. Don't know if it's worth trying again. If uber has no customer service then how can it grow. I'm looking for another service already.

I had hired a cab in Kolkata, India. I wished to pay through PAYtm application. But for some reason the app did not deduct money for some unknown reason. So I paid in cash to the driver. After about 3-4 minutes. My PAYtm app showed that Rs 56 had been deducted against the cab fare. So I have paid them twice once in cash and other through digital wallet. I wish to get a refund in my digital wallet.

My first ride was not free even though I used promo code. I was charged. Today I requested a ride during surge. Waited until surge was over but got charged surge price.

On Sept 02, 2016, was picked up in the office, destination is very near Shaw Blvd. On the road the driver told me that there was surge rate when my daughter booked for this trip. He continued that he told my daughter to "cancel" the booking so I will only be charged a regular rate. I know that at the time that I booked there was a 1.2 surge rate. When we reached the destination he told me that my fare was 400 pesos but showed me his mobile unit that reflected only about 280 pesos. He added that the fare went down because there was no surge anymore but added that that does not apply to my trip. What happened was really a perfect act of deceit and overcharging. The plate no. is MP 1551, Uber car.

Last night i arrived at Ft Lauderdale FL airport. Soon as i got off the plane i email for an uber pickup. The driver Miguel text me and ask me were i was going. Told him were and he text me back that it would be awhile and to cancel him try someone else if i was in a hurry. So i did. This didn't seem right so i asked around and was told some drivers do this because it wasn't a long trip, and a low fare.The next driver i contacted did not text me and was there in five minutes. That seems very unfair. I hope you will address this please.

I had a horrible experience with the driver tonight. The driver was not polite, verbally aggressive and manner less when it comes to speaking to ladies. We asked the driver to take left turn that went down the road for 30 seconds to my house but he blatantly refused giving lame excuse. Since it was 10pm at night, we further requested the driver but he was plain rude and inconsiderate. I told the driver that I would be giving a bad rating and my friend and I got off the car immediately, when he accused me of shutting the car door too hard. (Which I didn't).

The driver came out of the car to harass me and screamed at me, making a scene in public. I have my friend to back me up on this who was with me during the ride. I want to speak with a manager based in Bangalore or a customer care number to speak to someone regarding this horrible unacceptable incidence and make sure that my voice is heard loud and clear. This driver is simply not fit to be driving people around when he doesn't understand normal courtesy or behavior. If he doesn't know how to behave with ladies, I doubt if he will do the same with men.

I want a full fledged apology for the embarrassment I have gone through. This is not acceptable. If I don't get a proper response, I will surely not use Uber anymore but I'll also make sure to put this across to the concerned team.

I requested a Uber and waited for a long time, driver didn't arrived at my Pickup location and he didn't called me and when i was dialing his no he was not reachable, so i cancelled the trip, and i was charged Rs 228 from my Paytm account. Please help me contact Uber head offices in India or the U.S. and refund my deducted money in my Paytm account as soon as possible. This is seriously a very bad thing you people are charging without any service taken by customer. Just because of these reasons now a days people are choosing OLA cabs.

Uber corporate obviously has no access provision for individuals who have no iPod, iPad, Smart Phone or other wireless device to communicate with your GPS app. I found it hard to schedule a prepaid pickup at the Salt Lake City Airport with a destination of Solar Drive in that same city. Your help does NOT know how to think out of the box and on two different occasions put me on pages that informed me that I had an existing account, both times operating under the assumption that I was in possession of some devise that could be traced. My MOS during Vietnam was Electronic Warfare Systems Specialist, need I say more? The government is not irrespective of the convenience.

My complaint is one of the Uber drivers license plate number, Wisconsin plate 713-WCV was parked in a handicap parking space for more 30 minutes. This was in Delivan Wisconsin with a dog in a locked vehicle without a handicap plate nor a handicap plackard. If this how Uber employees demonstrate driving habits I will no longer use Uber as my source of transportation in need. Very disappointed in corporate management.

On August 21, 2016, an Uber driver (license number 8533LY) approached me at O'Hare in Chicago asking "Do you need a taxi". He then proceeded to take me to my hotel and asked for twice what a taxi would cost. Only then did he say he was an Uber Black driver. I am not an Uber client and am not familiar with how Uber works, but I know none of your drivers is supposed to approach clients at airports posing as taxi drivers. This man refused to give me his name. I have filed a complaint with the City of Chicago.

Uber's so-called "Surge Pricing Policy" is a rip-off. The fare estimates Uber's iPhone app provides when you request a ride bear little resemblance to what you are actually charged. Contrary to info on their website, customer's are not notified about surge pricing being applied to their fare, and these increases are applied even when there is no justification whatsoever to do so. Using Uber is a crap-shoot. You never really know what the actual fare will be.

When I ordered uber motor in HR Rasuna Said, the driver only text SMS and when I go in outside lobby, I call the driver but his already a little bit far from my area and not inform (SMS/call) me and driver ask me to cancel order or walk to his place then I choose cancel. After I re-order, then I should paid IDR 14.000. but in my phone is IDR 4.000 because of cancellation the driver before. I don't understand of him but seems his try took my money or application error!! Since I have meeting and doesn't have time, I give IDR 50.000, and he doesn't have any money changes. This is ridiculous and not accepted.

Ordered an Uber X last night at around 8:45 pm and the driver couldn't find us in a very quiet area of Uptown Denver. We were at a restaurant that site on the corner of two one way streets which obviously confused the driver eventually GAVE-UP! We ordered a second Uber X and after 15 minutes we GAVE UP. Our smart phone showed that there were at least 6 cars hovering within 2 minutes of our location. We walked 15 minutes to a hotel and took a taxi home for $20.

The Uber ride to the restaurant earlier that evening during peak traffic on a Friday night was $9.88. The first driver charged us $5.00 at 8:27 pm the second driver-who just plane could not find the address and aborted quickly and charged us $5.00 at 9:17 pm. That time spread is documented in your server as is proof that your X drivers are totally incompetent (in Denver) and always have been since the inception of X. I expect a $10 refund within the hour before I call Capital One to stop payment.

Every time I go to Uber facility or speak to someone about services related and/or by them no one knows anything and sends me in circles. I recently received a couple of emails and texts saying if I return my car, which I'm leasing through, that I would get $500 an Uber ride home and no questions asked. The Uber person I spoke to at South Holland Nissan told me different things then when I arrived. I asked to have the situation in writing. Over the the phone I was told it would be. But when I got there things were completely different. This isn't the first time they didn't know anything. And when they can't help you, the Uber employees, have attitudes and become rude and condescending. I like driving for Uber but there's really no one to really get help with issues. Most of them anyway. This isn't professional. I'm sending a screenshot of one of the texts I received.

I requested an Uber, and they never showed up and picked me up and I got charged for the ride. I watched her vehicle drive closer and closer to my location, and it said that she was 10 minutes away , 9 minutes away, 8, minutes away, and so on, then it got to 1 minute way and it just stayed at 1 minute away for over half hour. I finally cancelled it because she never got there and then I get charged for this ride. I should not have been charged for this ride as she never showed up.

I was overcharged for my ride 2 times in the same morning. I've been using Uber for about a month, and it's been great,- but today I was charged twice the amount as usual! Its usually $12.00 or so, one way. Today I was charged $27.00, and $28.01. Round trip is usually $24.00-$25.00. Today it was $27.84 one way, then I was charged $28.01 for the ride home. Round trip is only 16 miles.

I work as a parking attendant at 557 S Hope street in the Los Angeles Downtown area, this morning around 3am I asked an uber driver with a white Lexus Lp# 22DD222 not to move a yellow tape and cones that we have when the lot is rented. I asked to leave and he refused to leave the parking lot, I have to call Downtown security. Usually we don care if Uber drivers park in the lot after business hours and when the parking lot is not rented. Is it possible to let the driver know that he can not move the cones and yellow tape any time he sees the parking lot reserved.

Have feedback for Uber?