Pizza Hut Customer Service

Contact Pizza Hut Corporate

Toll free phone number: (972) 338-7700

Pizza Hut is an American fast food chain, international franchise and a subsidiary of possibly the world’s largest mega restaurant corporation, Yum!Brands, Inc. Pizza Hut has over 11,000 outlets worldwide with 6,000 in the United States. Employing over 160,000 there are outlets in approximately 94 countries. Corporate website is www.pizzahut.com.

If you experience a problem with your dining experience at any Pizza Hut you may call 1-866-364-0082 in Canada and 1-800-948-8488 US. You may also address correspondence to the CEO, David W. Gibbs at 7100 Corporate Drive, Plano, Texas 75024 or call the corporate office at 972-338-7700.

Pizza Hut was started in a small house in June of 1958 in Wichita, Kansas by Dan Carney and Frank Carney. Pizza Hut uses promotions, movie sponsorships, seasonal offers and products to capture extra marketing opportunities. Social media presence may be found in Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

Pizza Hut Contact Information

• Pizza Hut headquarters address

• 7100 Corporate Drive
    • Plano
    • TX 75024

(972) 338-7700

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Pizza Hut Complaints

The pizza hut on Dallas Highway at Crossroads . A lady Priscilla on 7/20/2019 took my order. She was there alone trying to answer phone and take order and make pizza's. She was working hard but she scratched her head and then wen in the back and made the pizza's with no gloves on. I took the pizza anyway and just could not bring my self to eat it. ticket number 031137 for $14.42. MY complaint is she needs to be retrained on why it is important to wear gloves and touching someone's food. We are located outside Dallas Georgia but I am thinking this might be an Acworth Georgia address.

We live at the back of Shadowbrooke community in Springfield, Ga where new houses are being built. Called delivery and they said our address was undeliverable even though houses right around the corner from us can get delivered to, two blocks away. Update your system guys, our house has been here for months.

ordered online, and havent recieved my order and tried to check but it says its closed???

My pizza had a bug I call told them I told them I was at work they told me I had to bring it back went the next day with the pizza they refuse to do anything

Earlier today we purchased 2 large 3 topping pizzas from the Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin Pizza Hut. When we got it back home and opened it, part of the pizza looked weird. Parts of it looked fresh with soft cheese and glistening pepperoni while the other parts of the same pizza where hard, firm and old looking. My friend and I had two slices each pizza and have been in and out of the bathroom since. Nauseated, diarrhea, headache and hot flashes. I will NEVER eat there again. I’ve read news articles about people working at Chuck E Cheese melding leftover pizza into new pizzas before, but I never thought this would happen to me nor at a Pizza Hut. They just lost a 9 year customer and a whole lot more once we spread the word out later this week.

Believe me this store does not rate any stars, on July 16, 2019 my husband and I went to the Pizza Hut at 2116 Cedar Creek Road in Fayetteville NC. It was a long time after we sat down before a waitress came by and said she would be back, so we sat for anytime good while, when she came back we order a water for me and a Dr Pepper for my husband, my husband said he wanted the buffet and I asked for the one trip salad bar. It was another 10 or 12 minutes before she brought my husband his drink and a bill, no water for me. My husband went to get food and he didn't see anything he wants so decided to wait to see if they would out bring out some more pizza. I went to make a salad but there was not any lettuce, I told someone that there wasn't any lettuce and very curtly I was told they would get to it when they could. So my husband and I sat there waiting and I began to watch a child circling the food bar with a dirty plate, one of the employees brought out a pan of baked pasta and the child started raking the cheese off the top of this dish and spooning the pasta off the bottom of the pan into this dirty plate. When she was finished she took her fingers and raked the food that was stuck to the serving spoon back into the pan and stuck the spoon back into the food in the pan!!! (Still no lettuce) I could not eat anything by this time so we left, When we got into the parking lot I heard someone yelling and I turned around it it was the waitress yelling at us about walking out I told her why we left and she is still yelling at us as we get in the car, as my husband and I both are in our late 70's this woman was quite intimidating, she did frightened me some as she seem to be so angry. This restaurant is really dirty and needs some major cleaning.

When ordering online, I find that the Matteson, I’ll. Store doesn’t usually correctly prepare the pizza. Then, I have to wait for a remade pizza which is usually rushed and not cooked well. The vegetables look raw, in most cases. The male manager never seems to care about my inconvenience and I ‘m the one who checks the pizza. This has happened,at least, three times even when I mentioned the previous incident. Adding grilled chicken seems to cause the problem. They almost never remember to add it and i’m Left to discover the absence. The parking lot is full of potholes and the outside of the store looks abandoned. I’m very disappointed in this recurring problem and the nonchalance of the manager. I’m just assuming he is the manager because he’s consistently present. He doesn’t seem to be bothered and just comes across as indifferent. I enjoy Pizza Hut pizza when it is properly prepared but it seems less possible these days!

The building was very hot. Had to wait on our food for at least a hour, only one person waiting on tables. When we did finally got our order it was cooked to long and was to hard to eat. The employees in the back where having a disagreement in the back and customers could hear them . Not planning on going back. This was in Pizza Hut in Philadelphia, Ms 39350

Hello I placed an order for my coworkers and I today 7/12/2019 at about 2:00 PM for our lunch. I placed the order online by using the online portal and everything was fine. I waited for over an hour and of course our lunch break was over when the driver called my phone. I missed the call due to waiting for the delivery as it said on the app that is was being delivered- and called her back. She stated she was at the hospital and I told her my business was not the hospital. She tried to argue with me , and we gave her directions to my location. I said I would come downstairs and wait for her , which I did and she did not arrive. I called her back on the phone number with no answer at 3:15 PM and she finally called me back at 3:20 PM stating she went back to the pizza shop. I asked for a supervisor at this time and someone came to the phone- (not sure it was a supervisor) who said I quote- "do you want your pizza?" I replied well I want a refund now because its been over an hour for delivery and she has went back to the store, I do not have anything I paid for. She said hold on and transferred me to the queue for customer service, I looked up the number for the corporate office and gave them a call. They have fixed the issue, I want to report this driver called my phone 4 times additionally after not delivering my food and not accepting my calls. This is very unprofessional and not acceptable. I was embarrassed at my work place and you should be as well. the location for my order was 4534 Wornall Road Kansas City Mo 64111 we are a very reputable company and easy to find, The pizza hut was on Main ST located on the Plaza in Kansas City which is also very reputable area so I want to make sure you are aware that customers are not treated in this manner in this area. My contact number is 417.315.5028 and my name is Sharon Young Thank you and again I just want to make you aware of a very bad experience. I spoke to Haley who took care of my concerns but for the store in question Im sure she ate the pizza and wings! because as of the time I am writing this , still no pizza!

Bought a pizza for my grand kids at Miami Gardens dr and 67th Miami ave it was nothing like tv cheese crust was dried
On each slide 2 pepperoni very dissatisfied will not visit store again

I placed a phone order shortly before 10 am this morning. Hawaii time. I was asked what time I wanted it delivered or picked up. I said delivered at 10 Pat said would 10:30 be okay. I said that’s fine. My problem, after taking my personal info and order followed by a verbal confirmation on the phone the pizza order was not delivered nor did I get a phone call. I called about 11:10 am to inquire, Pat says, “The driver is out making other deliveries.” I asked how much longer till we get the delivery, another 15 mins. I told Pat we’d pick it up, verified the location and hung up. Called my nephew to pick it up. He gets to the location, 6 mins from where he’s at, they tell my nephew they thought the order was for 10:30 PM! Really, you pay employees to lie and not be accountable for their irresponsible behavior.
My first instinct was to call Dominos, because I didn’t have their number in my phone or access to wi if I called Pizza Hut. I have the number on my phone.
I’m disappointed in today’s transaction. I had a team of volunteers waiting way longer than they should’ve. The employee at the place of pickup should be reprimanded at best for telling my nephew he thought the pick up was 10:30 at night. Why would I order before 10 am! To have it delivered as soon as possible. I still got charged for delivery too!

Disappointed customer.

Cc: Dominos. Attn: Ed

Went to pizza hut in ridge culver plaza in Irondequoit ny. Had a coupon for a $6.99 large 0ne topping pizza which expires on 7/13/19 which says at the top of the coupon now including Original Pan. Said the cost was 7.99. even though I had the coupon. Were very snarky. How's that for customer service?

Ordered a pizza online for delivery. The pizza arrived smashed by the wings and it was the wrong pizza. Called the store and said we have to wait an hour to get our correct pizza!

I ordered therbon 6/28 at 945 pm an when it got delivered we noticed that we did not recieve all of our food . I tried calling multiple times an no answer. I got sent to the Philippines an some one answered at a call center. I called today 6/29 An spoke with a manager named Tom who was very rude and disrespectful I would like something to be done about my issue because it’s not right that I paid for all this food An did not get it

On June 25 I ordered pizza from the Hwy 107 location in Sherwood AR. It started raining before I got there but when I drove up to window the clerk took my card and ran it and handed me the receipt to sign and said would be 6 minutes till ready and they were closing window since rain comes in when opened and I asked how do I get pizza then and she said you’ll have to come in- I said no cancel the order and a guy walked up and grabbed the clipboard and wadded up the receipt and she gave my card back. I drove to parking lot and called the main number and was told refund in 3-5 days. I could not get out and go in due to medical problem. I did get email from someone that said that store would be contacting me- I am still waiting on my refund and they have NOT contacted me.

I have been to St. Augustine Pizza hut several times on Ponce and there is a manager named Thomas, each time I'm there I hear this man cussing saying G D F this MF..I think this is very uncalled for and the poor server Susan all she can do is apologize for his behaviors..
This person seams to have anger problems that need to be taken care of..
Until he is gone my family will not come back.

All the food I ordered was under cooked almost raw. the pizza was very dry. Ticket #0114 6/27/19 Appleton Wisconsin on northside. northland ave. Last time we ordered food it took 1 1/2 hours for delivery. We like pizza hut I have liked pizza hut back to the 70`s. I never complain but this is getting bad. One other thing the web site ordering should be easier the way it is you add item but some times it doesnt add item so you get your food but that item is not on your order when it arrives. Thank you, Brett La Bine

I ordered food a few days ago at 11:27 PM. They never brought the food but charged my debit card. I called the store at around 12:30ish and asked where was my food. The girl was very rude.To make a long story short I never got my food. So I complained about it and wanted my money refunded. The manager called me the next day and said she canceled the transaction and was giving me a 20 dollar credit. Sounds good right, nope.. I used my 20 dollar credit and the pizza they delivered was horrible, no sauce on it and it was bad tasting. My dogs wouldn't even eat it. That was day before yesterday. I guess my pizza was that way because I complained. Never again will I buy or eat any pizza hut food or deal with your rude employees. I showed several people the pizza who live in my apt complex and none of them were impressed with your pizza. Nevertheless the pizza went in the trash right where it belongs. You couldn't pay me to eat pizza hut food ever again. Oh and the order with the 20 dollars credit still cost me over 10 dollars. Yep that's the LAST money you will ever get from me, but what you will get is me voicing my opinion on pizza hut food and service. I'm a unhappy ex customer. I used to buy food from you 2 to 3 times a month, but not anymore. Don't even bother to try and "make it right". DONE WITH PIZZA HUT. NEVER AGAIN...don't want it even if it free. Thank you for reading my comments and complaints.

I am a member of a car club in Manatee County, Florida. We, along with most of the other clubs in Manatee and Sarasota counties, attend local car shows. It is a form of socialization we all appreciate and enjoy. A man by the name of Lance does these cruises all over Manatee and Sarasota counties. Once a month he has one at Hooters in Bradenton on 14th Street. You have a Pizza Hut at 4802 14th Street, which shares the parking lot. There are signs which state that non Pizza Hut patrons will be towed. Lance's followers take up the Hooters parking lot and flow over to Pizza Hut spaces. This could have been handled several ways, but the manager chose to call the police and tow trucks to move the participants. Lance has made the decision to cancel all future shows at Hooters. We discussed this at our club meeting on Tuesday evening and it was unanimous that no one would ever go to that Pizza Hut again. There are a lot of pizza shops in both counties. I believe the other clubs will act in accord with our club. Lance is considered to be a beloved member of all of the clubs. I don't understand why your manager did not take advantage of someone bringing all of those cars to his location and did not take advantage of a great marketing situation. Had he handed out discount coupons to the attendees, his business would probably have benefitted. Some of our members actually have eaten there, but will no longer do so. It is too bad that a manager of one of your stores cares so little for the members of the community.

I ordered 4 large pizzas, they were all suppose to be deep dish but they were thin crust, they were suppose to have extra cheese, instead they barely had cheese. They were all suppose to be pepperoni and extra cheese, simple I thought. They were for my 6 year olds birthday that we had at the park. They were disgusting. I would have took them back but everybody was already arriving at the party. I won’t order from Pizza Hut again!

I ordered two large pizzas today to be delivered to my home. One was Super Supreme pan pizza. I can tell you right now, if that is the new pizza you are so proud of you won't have to worry about me ever ordering it again. What was that excuse for pizza sauce? It looked liked, had texture like tomato paste. Ugh! Was there any cheese on that pizza? I sure couldn't find it. There was some areas that had something that resembled cheese. But nothing like what I anticipated. A new baking pan that delivers a crispy crust? My granddaughter said it tasted like "Play dough." Can you imagine? The texture of the crust was really weird. Not like pizza crust at all. So good luck with your new product, it's certainly not a pizza. I don't know where I'll order my next pizza. But I certainly know where I won't order it.

At 2:28pm on 6/12/2019, my daughter ordered pizza for delivery. At 3:30, the pizza had still not arrived. When my daughter called to check on the delivery, she was told that it was on the way. Another hour passed and she called again, only to be told by the Manager that she had personally delivered the pizza. This was a lie as the pizza had not been delivered to the house. I called to the restaurant (In Griffin, GA) and asked about the order and why after 2 1/2 hours, the pizza had not been delivered (it was now 5:00); the cashier said she didn't know what happened and would put the order back in and have it delivered. Another hour passed and my pizza still had not arrived; I went to the restaurant to inquire about the order and she said that the delivery guy had been gone about a half an hour to deliver the pizza (I am approximately 5 miles or less from the restaurant). He finally delivered to my home about 30 minutes after I arrived at the restaurant. While I was waiting, the Manager who claimed she had personally delivered my pizza came in and claimed that she had delivered a pizza on my street but her receipt did not have my address on it. I paid for the pizza over the phone and with a debit card. While the manager was "kind enough to give me my order free" (because I had only waited 3 1/2 hours for the damn pizza), she could not explain what happened to my order or if anyone had signed the receipt that had my name and card information on it. While I was waiting, another customer had been waiting for 30 minutes only to be told, "I don't know what happened to your pizza but they are remaking it." BAD SERVICE! They are pushing to get closed like the one in Barnesville if they continue to disappoint the customers!!! The Manager and cashier seemed to think that it was okay that I had waited so long and should just be content with the free, Cold pizza that was finally delivered to my home.

I proceeded to place 2 orders with your company the1st order being # 3190612193400001414013436 and the 2nd # 3190612182936001412013436 on 06/12/2019. I received a call stating that they do not deliver in my area and I have had pizza delivered here more times than many. However the call center canceled my order, I called the number back and was transferred to a rude supervisor who then transferred me to the local store. Upon stating what I was calling for I was then told by the local store that they do deliver in my area and to replace the order online because order 1 was canceled. After replacing a second order I then received another call from the call center by a Deon Anderson ( Supervisor) stating that they do not deliver in my area after the store told me to replace the order. He then mention he called the store and spoke with the manager on duty and it was verified that they do not deliver in my area, but he failed to get the managers name that he claimed he spoke with. Which I don't believe he placed that call. I have never seen a call center with the most rudest customer service reps ever. I just place a order with pizza hut yesterday and spent over 50.00 and if this is how a customer is to be treated I will take my business else where. There are many pizza chains all around and no one should have to deal with this .

This is in reference to your store located at 15587 Cumberland Rd, Noblesville IN 46060 and the manager on duty tonight 6/10/19, named Andrew. My husband had ordered 2 pizzas and was told that he could substitute a different sandwich and his coupon would still be good. When he went to pick it up, the charge was going to be over $27 when the coupon was for $6.99. The manager told him that the substitution could not be made and offered no other solution to the fact that the person taking the order had made an error. The manager told my husband if he didn't like it, he could call the number on the back of the receipt. There was no phone number on the paper he was given. The manager became irate when he had to go and obtain the phone number to your corporate office. My husband called the number in front of the manager just to make sure it was a working number. In the end, we had to drive across Noblesville to the other location in order to get our food. We have had repeated issues with this location over the past few months, including their website site not working properly and calling the store to order and being told it was our fault that the online ordering was not working and we would not be given the online discount price. The employees here are rude and could seem to care less whether the orders are correct and that customers are in the store. Obviously, management is extremely unprofessional. This will probably be the last time we eat at Pizza Hut all together. There are many new specialty pizza places opening around us. We have been life long customers of your restaurant, but with continued poor management and lack of food quality, we see no reason to continue to waste our money with your company.

Very disappointed life long customers

My pizzas were a joke!!! Pictures don’t need explaining!!! I love Pizza Hut but this is unacceptable especially since we order a lot!! Pictured is a pepperoni pizza and a Hawaiian luau pizza. No meat in Hawaiian !!

We get to the PH at 11:18. One pizza
on the Buffett. The manager tells me they had to throw everything away and start over because it was old!!!! Really? Buffett opens at 11! I come here at least 4 times a week! And not one time has it been a perfect experience. Seven dirty plates today. That’s a record usually the average is 3 before I get to a clean one. And silverware is worse!

Called in an order for pick up at the Roxboro N.C. Pizza Hut. Went to pick up order, got home 20 minutes later and realized no sauce for breadsticks. This is a simple issue but there’s a lot larger problem. I called Pizza Hut and after being transferred to several different people, I heard on the phone an employee say “I’m not listening to this sh*t”. I asked to speak to the Manager and a female finally picked up the phone. I began to tell her about the frustration of not getting what you order at this location (as it’s steadily worse). Her reply to me is “you can kiss my a*s” and hangs up! What in the world kind of staff or better yet management do you have at this location? I followed up immediately by calling the customer complaint number and was told that someone would call or contact me via email within days. I’ve heard nothing from anyone! This leaves me to assume the problem is a lot larger than this one location. You may contact me at 336-504-9644.

I placed an order for 2 med. Perroni called in at 7:05 made sure i was 5 mins late as he told me 20 mins. I got there at 735 pizza not ready I finally got my order at 815 said it just came up not when he handed me the pizza the box was warm never again

I had order online and manager didn’t want to give me the pizza because he was assuming it was already picked up. Witch it was never picked up even with the pizza being in the side with receipt. The other thing is that he was training other manager that seemed very lost and confused and even told me I am very sorry. This other manager human resource should speak to because he is really not in a manager roll and not cooperative what so ever. Assuming things without even verifying

I had a large pizza delivered payed 17.30 it was cold ang not enough sauage on it

Pizza Hut in Kyle Texas ordered 4 pizzas on Sunday afternoon, I love Pizza Hut but this was horrific I called and asked if Special was made less Quality...it very little meat and hardly any cheese..I was embarrassed to serve it..,I usually eat what's left in the morning
We had too throw it away it was very hard and dry..I called and Spoke to a lady Manager and she could care less....Be careful iza Hut t love it but there are many choices

Are your stores all corporate Owned or franchises also? I’m in one of your stores at River Bridge shopping center in West Palm Beach, Fl faces Jog Road # 6728. Time is 128 pm. Friday the 31st of May. I have pictures of the front service counter and cash register areas where we pay and are served our orders. THIS COUNTER HASNT BEEN WIPED CLEAN IN A WEEK OR MORE. Makes me wonder if what’s in my immediate area is filthy then what’s hiding in the back or beyond my vision? The warmers behind the counter with the glass doors have more hand prints then a finger print system the government has on everyone ever arrested. Same for the front door just a few less. The front door I can understand customers with kids pushing the glass but there’s no excuse for the doors on that warmer behind the counter. Someone from corporate needs to sneak in this place ASAP. I really wanted to just leave and they can have my money but I got my food timely. For the sake of your good company name someone needs to look at this store from our side of the counter. Remind your staff it takes two minutes to spay glass cleaner and wipe the warmer doors and USE THE HANDLE TO OPEN AND CLOSE THEM ! Understaffed? Call me I live across the street I’d be happy to clean this mess once before opening for free. Every day ! 305/763/5471. Thank you. I have pictures if u really want them or need them but it be best to just walk a supervisor in unannounced. If u want ther 3 pictures feel free to contact me at the number above or my email.

I ordered 2 large pizzas and 6 lemon pepper chicken at 6:08pm for delivery. I called back 2 hours later to find out that my order was cancelled by the call center. I called the call center and they said the store did not have any large pizzas, so I said change the order and give me two medium pizza and the lemon pepper chicken. I called the store at 9:30pm to verify my order and the lady had an attitude when I asked about my order, she placed me on hold and never returned to the phone.Now it is 9:59 pm central time, I hung up my phone, I have not received any pizza, I'm hungry and very upset at PIZZA HUT. Now I have to get in my car and drive to the nearest fast food restaurant and get something to eat that I don't want to eat.
Sincerely Yours
SGT. Herrera, Carlos J. RET.

My 12$ pizza was undercooked and inedible. And my double order of breadsticks came with one dipping sauce which was spilled all over the box.

We ordered dinner at 7 om. The estimated delivery time was max 77 min. I recieved a text that order was on its way. 20 min later I called as it did not arrive. They said they were short drivers and he was delivering. 20 min later I called again. Spoke to the manager. It was still there in the hot box. 20 min later it arrived cold and short one pizza. Called manager again. I told him I want credit and the pizza. He said okay and that it would be 1 hour. 90 min later I called.
It was still there. Finally arrived again cold and the wrong toppings
Not happy at all
. We had dinner after 10 pm.

I realize ANY restaurant can have a bad day, staffing issues or any number of other problems that might pop up.
Therefore, the first bad experience at any eating establishment doesn’t cause me a great deal of distress- give them another chance .
HOWEVER, this is my THIRD visit to the Pizza Hut in Eureka Springs, AR and I can honestly say it will be my last.

Every time I’ve come into this restaurant, there is a problem, not enough staff, busier than we expected, or they are out of something. Today’s problem?? I walked in to a restaurant with 4 occupied tables and at least 10 dirty tables. I was greeted at the door with “ have a seat if you can find a clean table”. REALLY?? That’s how you greet customer?

Secondly, the young man who came to the table said “can I help you” When I began to order, he DARTED off and returned with menus and a pen and paper . “I’m sorry, we are so busy”

Third, when ordering, we were told they are out of beef for a meat lovers pizza .
If they are out of ingredients for a dine in customer, then drive through is suffering too, not to mention delivery, if they offer such.
Corporate needs to pull this franchise license and see if they can find ANYONE who knows how to operate a food service establishment.

I have complained about this before awhile ago but you still have not fix the problem. Ordering on line you can not put what sauce you want and how much you want. It's frustrating that you can't order on line.

You sent me a coupon via e-mail on May 20 that says it expires on May 26. I tried to use it today (May 25) and you gave me a message the coupon had expired?

If that is accurate, why did you not put a different expiration date on it?

M. Fields
fisherman82083@aol.com

Pizza Hut I. Broken Bow Oklahoma filthy,rude service out of everything no air conditioning flies everywhere. And it's like this all the time.It used to be a good place to eat but now I wouldn't let my dog eat there the health dept should close it down.

Please monitor the Lewiston, Idaho pizza hut on Facebook at "LC Valley Reviews Closed group" every couple weeks there is yet another negative post about the local Pizza Hut restaurant. You Closed the Clarkston, WA one and it appears that just maybe you closed the wrong one.

Are you wanting to close the Lewiston location also? Your manager and crew there are ruining your business... and from the looks of the complaints on your website, it's apparently happening all over.

I went through GM training at Taco Bell in Bakersfield back in the Spring of 1995, and I know that what is going on at the Lewiston, Idaho Pizza Hut shouldn't be happening..

Kerry Moser

Hello I am writing this letter with total anger with one of your locations 4300 macsway (eastland)Columbus Ohio 43232. I placed my at 3:44pm est delivery said 4:30 as I am typing this complaint my pizza just got to my door at 5:48 all the food was cold and not to mention I couldn’t even try to cancel nor check the status of my order because they quit answering the phone and then I called the hotline and I spoke with 4 different people to transferred numerous of times and to tell me their is nothing they can do because the call center can’t see online orders. To say the least I am furious with my service and the company totally angry. The service was so horrible my driver suggested I keep calling to get my order remade and to get a credit on my account because I was not the only customer complaining and sent their food back to have remade. I am asking someone please to contact me back in regards to this matter cause something needs to happen. My confirmation number was 3190520144420001331035525 and my telephone number is 6149722081

Ok I used the online ordering today. I thought I had ordered a Specialty pizza and a pepperoni pizza. I ordered this @ 12:35 p.m. the online app said that it would be there in 30 to 40 minutes. The place is 5 minutes from the middle school where I teach. So @
1:25 p.m. he arrived I had 3 minutes to wolf down a piece and found that not only did I not have a specialty pizza. I had two pepperoni pizzas. So I called back, to complain about the order. Unfortunately, we had a fire drill. I had to stay with my class so by the time I got back he was gone. I called the store this afternoon. The manager said or the assistant mgr said I could only get 10% off and they were writing off one pizza. But my price was 29.00 dollars! I just don’t think they were understanding how messed up this was. I got mistakenly 2 pepperoni pizzas in the middle of the day and I had bought Cinnabon’s also that should have been there on time. I can’t return food easily that was my lunch now. I was treating some coworkers with this lunch also. I also got a complaint from the manager about how he only had one driver. So should I get the wrong order late because he can’t get a driver? I already like Marcos better but I was using Pizza Hut cause I was gonna buy Pizzas for my students. I feel like you guys cheated me and didn’t try to make a good faith effort. If you don’t fix this better than you have. I will go to Little Caesar’s. I will find every opportunity to complain. Can you make this right?

I order pizza at 6:03pm on 5/6/19. Estimated delivery time: 36 - 46 minutes. called into pizza hut to get a update at 6:56pm and they said that my pizza is ready but it will be another 30 minutes and hung up the phone

Pizza Hut #033389
13214 Coursey Blvd, Baton Rouge LA 70817

Server: Carl

Ordered the pizza online. I arrived and was told my food was just coming out of the oven. 20 minutes later I was told my last item was coming out. After that item came out I was told we had one more item that would be another 5 minutes. I was waiting for a total of about 40 minutes before I received everything. When I got home, I opened the box for my P'zone to see this (see attached image). I could not drive back to trade for another one, since that pizza hut is across town and I had my two young children with me AND it was getting late. They were very unhelpful whenever I'd asked how much longer it'd be, either on their personal phones or talking with one another.

The Pizza Hut in Seminole OKlahoma never do their job and they all smoke weed in the back away from the cameras to not get caught. I have witnessed them doing so in their cars and etc. the managers that are supposed to fire people and make sure employees work do nothing about their poor customer service and they cannot run the business properly. A delivery driver named Chris steals the other drivers deliveries from the board as well.

We were at the Pizza Hut in Siloam Springs Arkansas today for lunch1. Service was poor 2. We waited for thirty minutes on our food which was not even ready at that time. 3. we told the waitress we were leaving and they charged us for our drinks. another customer in the store was having the same problem. they did not offer any compensation for our wait and did not explain why the pizza was not made yet. The only explanation was and I quote Sorry about that end of quote. plus the sign said buffet and there wasn't one they said it was other days which I cant remember. WE ARE REALLY DISAPOINTED IN THE WAY WE WERE TREATED! I THOUGHT PIZZA HUT HAD BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE. I KNOW THEY HAVE IN THE PAST BUT I GUESS ITS NOT NOW. To rate my experience I wouldn't even give it a 1 MAYBE 0

It was not cool it was stuffy and when gave us the menu it was so worn out could hardly see what was on menu apparently mgr does not care walked out

My daughter and I had a very bad experience with the lady working there. She was very rid from the time we walked up . I asked her prices and she's like they are up in the board and I ask her if she was making fresh pizza amd bread sticks ,because the ones that were there we're expired . She was rude about that also . Then when they were finally done she have my daughter the old ones anyway and told her they were still good but they weren't . And my daughter was holding her hand out for the change and she threw it down in front of here . So so rude . She was throwing the old pizza in the trash with attitude when we ask for fresh . Was being so so rude with attitude the whole time . If you hate ppl don't be in a job u have to deal with them on a daily basis and I they will lose a lot of costmers because of her ruddness . She needs to be told about it or fired .

Ok you only driver was less than respectful and took my change with him and tried to snatch the pizza out of my hand when I wanted my change before I could call Pizza Hut and ask why I wasn’t able to have my change. Anyways that alone the first pizza room an hour and 30 minutes to get here. We got a refund pizza (still only got one drink even though we had two now) and he told my brother (143 minutes of waiting) to tell ‘your girl to learn to have respect for people’. Talk about disgusting and disrespectful I hope I can take this farther because I’ll take some rude shit like this to court I have none of my change and still missing a drink this is distant gross and the first one wasn’t even warm but the banana peppers were burnt.

I have been to 3 locations for a meal and was given poor service and bad attitude. Store in Jasper Alabama was closed at
2:30 PM and employees were inside and would not come to the door. I went to store in forestdale alabama and treated very rude, because I was white. They did not want to wait on me. Store in Gardendale Alabama was received with bad attitude from the manager and the food was bad. All three locations have bad food and bad attitude. If this is the way you run your business, I will not be visiting your stores any longer. I may add that I report a problem to your customer service rep and he assured me that I would receive a call from the district manager. I never received the calls after complaining to corporate Headquarters. You may not care about my complaints, but you have on record 928 other complaints. You use to have a great business, but not anymore.

I made a order with the call center they got everything right but one thing was still missing from my order some cinnamon buns. Well I called them back but no one will give me what ordered or refund the money.

Tonight I've been treated so poorly that I feel like was 100% your company in Mt Gilead Ohio's fault. I ordered delivery from your company this evening at 738 and tied to pay through my PayPal account. The manager Natalie said my payment was denied and so I told her I would pay cash . 30 minutes later the pizza was deliveredand I paid 20.even , giving driver almost 4 dollar tip. As soon as he left I seen that the manager made a mistake and charged my card 16.36. I called and brought it to her attention that it went through. She then said it was denied were not giving you your 20$. Or refundimg your card
She insisted there was no way she is giving us refund on card or my cash
She said I would have to come to her. Angrily that it's an obvious mistake I drove down to show her transaction I'd from her sever
.I'm a known homosexual and have been treated so so horribly in this town for years I even left for 15 and just recently came back to marry my best friend who is Mexican American citizen. Even though I'm gay we are married. As soon as we walked in the door we could tell she thought very little of us the manager at Pizza hut in . Mt. Gilead Oh. She acted like we were inconveniencing her and literally wouldn't even talk to us . I was so upset left my card at the house a d had to go back and get it .then she said how do I know thabthis is this pizza hut refusing to check to see if my payment cleared after all she said you forgotnykur card and I just wanted cash . I just wanted to be treated like at humn being who just paid for a single service 2 times. After debating with her about why she won't just refund my cash since the payment obviously came out of my accounts she supposedly refund my card but really was being obviously racist or whatever wouldn't even talk to me ,she said you obviously only want cash . I don't know what was less obvious that I wanted my money back since they charged me twice. I only wanted what was right. I have never felt so poorly treated in my life . It had taken me 25 years to come out of the closet and didn't believe this kinda hate still exhisting in this town. I'm going to let it be known that pizza hut has Managers in there corporation treat homosexuals and minorty woman like we're just scamming them. I work hard for my money building homes and swinging the hammer every day. Then a multi million dollar company can't give a customer 20 back after they realized there error. I'm so hurt and this totally consumed all of my night. I just wanted my rightfully deserved refund. She acted like I was just some queer that doesn't matter. I'm filling multiple complaints and will probably find out of there is any legal action I should take.
Sincerely.
Rob Fieler and Joedi Carlos/Fieler

Okay, I usually have no problem out of Pizza Hut, but I went to Atlanta for a concert this weekend, and it ended at 12:00, while Pizza Hut closed at 1am. I understand no one wants to work past closing time, I have to close a grocery store consistently, but we were super hungry and wanted a decent bite to eat. We ordered 2 medium pizzas at 12:30, and the order was accepted, saying the order will take a maximum of 45 minutes. I know it would be after 1:00, but only by a few minutes. The app said the order was being made, and even sent a text alert that it was on its way around 1:30 or so, but it was taking unusually long. I stayed up until 3:00 because the app was saying a delivery driver was on its way. This was really upsetting, since we haven’t eaten since 3:00 from being on the road for a majority of the day.
The next day, we stop by the Pizza Hut we ordered from (25 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta) which was 5 MINUTES AWAY FROM THE HOTEL, and the cashier went and got a manager I think, and he showed me a cancellation report where my order was on it. I told him that the app showed the pizza was on its way, but he completely blew off that we waited forever and just said the money will be refunded sooner or later. There is no reason that the order should’ve been refunded at all. I understand working is hard, especially after midnight, but there should’ve at least been a prompt saying that the order wasn’t coming. I don’t know, I feel like the staff could’ve handled it better, rather than just completely cancelling my whole order and giving my money back because they didn’t feel like “working over”. Usually encounters like these don’t bother me, but the lack of care really pushed my buttons, and I do not plan on ordering delivery from the Atlanta restaurant again.

I was in sanducy and heard the manager swear at her employee. This isn't the first time this has happened. Your manager at this branch is rude and degrading. Her name is Vicky.

Only because I had to give it a star. Not only was the food cold, wrong, it took TWO HOURS. Tried calling to cancel and was on hold for 20 min. So we just accepted that we couldn’t cancel it. Ordered a hand tossed pizza and got cold, hard thin crust. Also ordered a chicken Alfredo and it was overly loaded with pepper and the chicken wasn’t cooked fully.

I went the Hut on Route 9 North in woodbridge to get a Pezzone the TV said $ 5.00 when I reached the store I expected to pay 5.00 + tax then I was told it was $ was 5.99 and tax that's not was advertised

The driver was so nasty. Bad hygiene, rude, etc.. And smelled of weed. Name tag said Kembryana. This was the Garden City Location in Georgia.

I ordered a bbq beef brisket pizza and it was horrible, there was so little meat it looked like a cheese pizza!!!

St marys Georgia Pizza Hut. My husland and I after watching tv commercials about the PZones we ordered by phone and I picked up the order. 3 pzones 1 meat lovers and 2 pepporoni. The bread was good on these, the size was larger than expected but had hardly anything inside. Pepporoni ones had very little pepporoni maybe 5 on each side and no cheese at all. I opened them up and put my own cheese inside. Meat one was eatable but not really what expected. Commercials show lots of cheese. Really a false and misleading thing. Not satisfied at all with my food. Thought you should know. Service was good food was not. Rosanna hope

on Friday at 9:28 am I called to place a order for delivery I placed a order for 10 pizza's and 2 orders of wings, to be delivered at 11 am to my job for a work crew at 11:20 I called to ask where my order was no one seem to know where my or was. finally I spoke to someone in the woodlawn store and she informed me that my order was on the was on the way. 1:15pm still no pizza we all went without eating .I called back this time I checked with the call center spoke with Robert he said no order had came in but my ccard ending in 8660 was charged $76.57.such poor Service I was so disappointed I always order with Pizza Hut great food but the Service Really got me so upset.i called my ccard company to stop payment. I called and spoke to 4 different people no apology or northing I work at a call center my self if I gave that kind of service I would be without a job.one employee at woodlawn said she could make the order but she would have to charge me again imagine that.

I order pizza often from our local Pizza Hut often. Tonight I was faced with some very rude and unprofessional employees!!! I ordered my pizza online, watches the tracker, as well as my surveillance cameras at home. I received an out for delivery text and 15 minutes after that still no pizza (mind you I leave approximately 3 miles from the destination-one turn!) 30 minutes after the text I decide to go to Pizza Hut. First I was told that my order had already been delivered which was impossible because I didn’t see a driver in route to the store! We sat there while the employee supposedly called the driver. About 10 minutes later the driver comes up and says she never even left to deliver the pizza yet and pulls it out of the warmer then hands it to us. I asked to speak to the manager whose name was Cameron-he was no help at all. His response was “oh well you was misinformed” then he walks away! Some manager you have running your store! I’m not satisfied at all with the actions of your workers at all and I will not stop ranting until something is done!!!

We stood at the counter for a full 5 minutes while 3 employees quoted the Bible at the tables. I then went around the counter in the back and asked for assistance so we could place our order. We went to get our drinks and the floor was so sticky our shoes were sticking to the floor. There were no other customers in the store at 12:30. The health department should close this place down.

Stop into the Pizza Hut located in Destin Florida and ordered from the big deal menu
Two large
3 topping pizzas
With bread sticks

The gentleman at the register stated I couldn’t make it a thin crust because the computer would not allow.

Ask could you just tell the people in the back...
Just felt customer service was at the normal level of other Pizza Huts

The attached sign didn't say anything about type of crust or restrictions and have ordered this before at other Pizza Hut locations

Just felt kind of weird that this request was denied.

Any clarification on this matter would be greatly appreciated for this Pizza Hut customer.

Hi I order Pizza Hut and it never came this is the second time that this happens to me I will no longer continue ordering from Pizza Hut

I’ve never had worse customer service in my life. I order 1 pizza and a soda for delivery to a house less that 5 minutes away, and it took over 2 hours to get it (11:50). I call to check on the order and I was promised a free pizza and a discount of 20% on the order. When the pizza arrives, i see the bill is worth more than the original price and also the pizza is undercooked. So I call 2 days later, expressing my concerns, and they met me with a attitude as if they wanted to just get me off of the phone with the expression “we have other customers and orders right now and don’t have time for this” and I asked about the 2 hours I had to wait for my pizza the store manager hung up on me. They didn’t want to honor the free pizza or address the fact that I was overcharged or the pizza wasn’t cooked properly, just tried to close the deal with giving me store credit which was less than the original pizza I ordered. I feel like my concerns wasn’t taken seriously, that my business wasn’t appreciated, and that I was inconveniencing them for expressing the problems with my previous order. Will never deal with this location 598 Parker rd Fairfield Ca 94533 again

I walked in to pizza hut and ordered two pizzas the two topping pizzas and breadsticks the toppings were rtunning off ther pizza and the manager was rude when I told her about the pizzas al,so I had the breadsticks which was so hard I spent 35.00 on drinks and desert pastai I wasn't happy with the food and the manager

As I was driving towards a pizza hut location off of the road that I take home I was trying to merge over into a lane and a Pizza Hut driver would not let me over and proceeded to speed up in order to not let me in the lane and have me crash into the plaza that the pizza hut was in (6383 manatee ave west Bradenton fl 34205.Fountain court shopping center) with my baby in the car. I called the store to notify them that the driver pulling into the store at that moment (small description of the car) of the incident and they were very immature, unprofessional and not helpful. They thought it was funny. I personally would be beyond upset having someone trying to hurt a mom and child by causing them to wreck while displaying my business logo on their vehicle. Please dont let this person get away with that. Eventually they will end up killing someone and its your business name all over social media.

Regarding the Pizza Hut location at 7624 Wornall, Kansas City,Mo, 64114.

Went there today to obtain the power lunch special. Got there around 11:15 am. Doors locked. Drove around to the pickup window; set there awhile then I called the call center to see if they could tell me what time this location unlocked their doors, and as I was speaking with the call center after sitting there fifteen minutes; a employee noticed that I was there. Asked the female what time the door were unlocked. She replied some of the workers came late; so that is the reason the doors are still locked. I don't know but in my opinion that is not good customer service. Thank you.

Ordered pizza at 8:09. Went to get it and was told it was given to another customer. I had 6 teens at home waiting to eat and at 8:56. I’m on the phone with the manager. her offer to me for their mistake was a 2 litter Dr Pepper. I asked her really that’s the best you can do. I’ve waited over a hour. Her exact words to me were well I was gonna give you a discount before you started yelling at me. Problem with this is I NEVER yelled once. I simply told her that this was not acceptable. I was told I’ll deal with your husband when he comes in. DEAL???? You gotta be kidding me No discount. And she glared at my husband when he picked it up. I’ve been a customer for 15 years. I think if your employees are this rude and unprofessional I’ll go somewhere else.

The customer service at my local store is horrible. The estimate for delivery times is always off by at least a half hour. If you try to call the store, they will pick up and hang up on you just to get you off the line. I will never order from the store again. If I could score them zero stars I would.

Memphis, Tn Shelby Drive Location: Today 4/3/2019 I ordered a pizza online at approximately 7:45 pm and was told I would receive the pizza within 45-60 minutes, which was fine. So 8:30-8:45 passes still no pizza. I call to check on my order & they say it will be an extra 15-20 and the account would be credited $5.00. $5.00 off a pizza order that was at that time almost a hour & 15 minutes. Get the pizza and the order was cold. The wings where cold. Absolutely horrible service. I will no longer order from Pizza Hut again!!

On Fri night, March 29 we placed an online order for 6 original Pan Pizzas from your store 1302 Monticello Ave., Norfolk, VA. 23510. The order was placed at 8:12pm and we did not receive our order until 11:10pm. We called several times to inquire. When we placed the order the time estimated for delivery was 30-40 mins (if we had thought it would be longer we would have ordered from somewhere else). At an hour, we called the store to find out an ETA. We were told it was out for delivery. We called again when it had not arrived after 1 1/2 hrs and once again we were told it was out for delivery. At 2 hours we called, were placed on hold for 10mins and had to call back, got hung up on, and twice they picked up the phone and hung it right back up. Finally, a nice gentleman answered and helped and tried to get the manager on the phone and was not successful. He relayed that they had delivered our order to Hancock St instead of our street Hanover St and they had to turn around and go back to remake our pizzas. There is no Hancock St in Norfolk. He stated the Manager offered to take $15 off and we requested a full refund. This has happened which is great. However, when we finally received our pizzas after a couple more calls to the store 3 hours after the order was placed, they were cold, hard, and had been sitting AND the order was incorrect and not what we had requested. This was for my sons 17th bday party and half of the kids had to leave without having dinner because they were so late. This ruined his party. We are fuming at the lack of professionalism and customer service represented at this store )with the exception of the one nice man that tried to help over the phone). We will NEVER order from Pizza Hut again (this is 2nd time we ordered from this store and received cold pizza). You should review the service at this store and send everyone back through training. A business should be better run than this. I believe the Manager's name is "Malany" but not sure of the spelling. Extremely disappointed. Telling you this so that you can re-evaluate how this store is being run - it is not representing the Pizza Hut brand in the best way.

I received a text message at 5:10 that my pizza was out for delivery. At 5:37 it still wasn’t here so I called the store. He said it was out for delivery and would be here in 5 to 10. I only live a mile and a half from the store. This is the second time this has happened.

Over a two hour waiting called 3 times just to be on hold for more than 10 min and no answer called 4th time finally got through to the store just for them to tell me my order was cancelled 1 minute after I ordered, witch is bull shit. I have a order number and the tracking shows order was taken and being cooked. Also you charged my credit card twice, they better not go through. I will never order from you again.

Your Pizza Hut locates at I30 and Mableville Pike in Little Rock, Arkansas ineeds to close. No Soft drinks, no ice, the place looks like it’s going out of business

I Placed an order at 5:24Pm and have yet to receive it. It’s now 6:47pm. I was told 25min to 30 min of arrival. When he bought the pizza it was cold and the drinks were warm. He gets out of the passenger side of the vehicle. Seems to me he was riding around with my pizza and his buddy I guess. I’m just upset and hungry. Poor customer service. 1809 S.Sherwood Forest Blvd is where they are located; they didn’t even have the decency to call and let me know they will be running late. I called them and they just let the phone ring

Right now I wouldn't rate you a 1 I would rate you a zero I called and I got a large veggie Lover's which was correct and I got it for my son well I also ordered a pan cheese pizza medium and I got a hand tossed Pizza I know the difference between hand tossed and pan dough if the dough is heavy or what I could go to the Stow store I guarantee I'll get a pan pizza vs hand-tossed I can't help it they make mistakes on my order quite often like the last time I ordered a thin crust veggie lovers like I always do and a cheese pizza like I always did and I got a pan veggie lovers but my pizza was right that we kept the order but I let them know and my son ate it I don't know what's going on with the store and Monroe Falls that something's got to be fixed I don't appreciate a driver coming to my door and asking for the pizza back and I tried to give him back to him I had one bite out of the pizza I don't care if I ordered it 2 hours ago 5 hours ago if I bit into my pizza and it was wrong then fix it it's not that I wanted hot pizza I don't always eat my pizza right when it gets here anyway but the driver and for me that he wanted to see the pizza I should have met had one bite out of it I was not satisfied it was not deep dish and he told me he was not replacing it he's been with this company for 8 years and he drove off I'm not very happy I will never ever order a pizza from Pizza Hut again I'll go to Domino's

Ordered Italian sausage and mushroom pizza received a pepperoni and mushroom. We confirmed our order on phone and called Ashley store asst manager, she said there was nothing she could do because it was ordered online at pizza hut's website and they were not responsible for the order being incorrect. So when you order from your stores online they can send you whatever they want and not be responsible. I can not believe this is true. i have been a customer for years. Would you check this and let me know because I will never order from pizza hut again if it is . Thank you for your time. Jamie Teakell

Pizza was cold and thin as a board might as well got thin crust bread sticks hard and stuck together

We went for buffet night pizza was cold salad bar not refilled and drinks not refilled. There was no one to work the dining room. Heat table was not at temperature and once a pizza pan was empty there was not another one to take its place. Pasta was cold. This Pizza Hut is located in Nicholasville, ky

I have been going to Pizza Hut for years in the Essex Vermont location up until now my service has been great, today was the Worst service and experience ever in any restaurant I've ever been in. Nor have I ever been treated so poorly before by the Manager or a Server. I was there for dinner with my 9 year old daughter which I had called in a pizza and decided to eat at the restaurant. I pulled the server over to let him know the shakers were health code dirty. He went back to the kitchen told this manager who streaked very loudly across the whole restaurant she just change those shakers. She came to the table I showed her the shakers she said she would wash them tonight and walked away. I was trying to provide feedback as it was disgusting eating a pizza, wanting to use condiments and not being able to use them because the tops were nasty. I've worked in a pizza place 30 years ago myself and we always had to wash down our shakers each time we washed down the table. I was simply providing feedback and it became dramatize to the point that i told the Server I was done talking about it and just wanted a box and bill. The server decided to tell me he was not going to serve me anymore, I could go get my own box and my own bill. I understand that you have changed managers I would rethink the manager you've hired as she did nothing. There was other people in the restaurant that were employees who have been there other times when I"ve eaten there before and have gotten pleasant and never have had a problem. If you care, call me and I will review this with you.

we all want the perrotso pizza back please .

Order online pizza from my local store in Nicholasville Ky at 6:07pm order was sent got email it would be about 40 to 45 minutes no problem. They arrive at my house at 7:28pm can deal with the wait, but when the two pizza's and the cheese bread is room temp and taste like it was out for a very long time. Very sad to many place to order pizza from in this city, and we do not order from this store very often that maybe the last.

We placed an online order at our pizza hut in Lincolnton NC just before 8pm Sunday night. The estimated delivery time was 35-45 minutes. After waiting more than an hour,my wife called to find out about the delay. The gentleman on the phone was very rude and hateful. He told her that he did care what the online delivery time said and that it would get here when they could get it here.

I ordered on line. Once my pizza showed up I looked at them and seen that the 1 pizza that was supposed to have bacon on it had if I was luck a teaspoon full of back on the whole pizza so I called the store and spoke with a gentleman and he looked up my order and said they don't deliver where I live after 8pm that he would be more then willing to remake it at no cost if I was to come pick it up, I proceeded to tell him that I did not pay for delivery for me to have to go pick it up and he kept saying there was nothing he could do so I flat out told him either deliver my correct order or send your drive who is only a couple blocks away to bring me my money back and take the pizza and he hung up on me then bout 15-20 min later the driver showed up and gave me the amount for the pizza and walked away no apologies or nothing

Order a pizza online it say 15-25 minutes but had to wait an hour then the employees are so unprofessional and have nasty attitude.

I ordered a pepperoni lovers pizza. The pizza was made wrong, it had bacon and pepperoni on it. I called the store about it. The guy told me that was a day manager and this manager had just came on. He stated he wanted to see the pizza when they replace it. I said no problem and had pizza waiting. They never showed up and he didn't seem too even care. We get a lot of pizza from this store and the past 3 orders we have not received a great order. At the same time as this order, I also placed another order for a supreme lovers large. They sent us a medium and no reason why. In the past 2 months 1 order was 2hrs late, I've cold and looked like they laid something on kid so cheese was stuck. We have received wrong stuff. I don't know if this store has new people or what but service has been going down hill.

I was at drive thru and my food was not ready on time. My pizza was left out by the window to just sit for over 30 minutes. I was told it would be 10-15 minutes before I could get a refund. Employees were coming to the window complaining about their problems. I am about to stop completely supporting Pizza Hut.

3/16 2019 around 6;15PM pizza hut in Selma, California would not accept my 100 dollar bill (MONEY!)" DUE TO THE RULE THAT THEY DONT ACCEPT 100 DOLLAR BILLS". The manager at that time said it was due to all the fake 100 dollar bills lately, I said don't they give you a pen to check the bills or get training to identify a fake bill. She said you did not. Your rule for 100 dollar bills is complete garbage, not everyone uses a debit card or orders online. Seems to me that probably why you are a dying company, total lack of service to all people. Good riddance pizza hut I won't be coming back

Rogelio Benavides

I made an online order and waited for 45 mins and it never showed so I called the store and the young lady stated that she cancelled all deliveries. I asked why was the tracker indicating that it was being made. She had no reason to the fact. This was very disappointing my kids were upset for the sleep over. The store was located in Manhattan Blvd unit D Harvey La 70058

I went to the Calhoun GA Pizza Hut, address 613 Hwy 53 East SE 30701. I went to this store ordered my pizza and waited. When it was ready the checker just looks at me and walks off, KNOWING my pizza was ready. She had just finished checking out several other customers and looked dead straight at me and left, went to back and was wandering around like she was lost. One of the other guys from the back and told me my pizza was ready, and had to call the girl back up to check me out. When she got back she had to get my pizza from the warmer, when she should had went ahead and checked me out in the first place . I mean it was just plain rude the way she did. If these people do not want to do their jobs and do them right maybe they should just stay home. Donald E. Voyles

In your latest commercial with the two young ladies, the one girls says, "Betsy, oh my God look at that pizza !" unquote. While I realize that we live in uncaring world, I do not like people using GOD'S name so casually. Let's have some respect for the ALMIGHTY.

1300 S Watson Road
Suite A103
Buckeye, AZ 85326

The manager came out an ranted at my 62 year old wife. She was very upset by this. A worker at the store, parked right behind her, she back up and didn't see the car because it was hidden from her view. The manage ranted at her about her having a back up camera. So what there is no need for this behavior!

The driver was rude. When we asked for grated cheese and pepper and garlic butter he rudely said we should have ordered it.
The new store manager there said the drivers do not deliver inside the mall. What is he use of delivery drivers if they are not going to bring it to your door.
The manager and the driver were both rude

I ordered my pizza and wings at 9:08pm and it was pass midnight 12:00am next day and my order never came to my address.

I think that the toppings on your pizza has been getting less and less at the vegreville. Alberta. Canada location

I ORDERED A PIZZA FROM 6203 BELMONT RD ONLINE IT SAID PICKUP IN 10 TO 20 MINUTES IT TOOK WELL OVER 35 TOTAL ALSO SAW EMPLOYEES HANDLING FOOD WITH BARE HANDS ONE EVEN HANDLED MONEY THEN HANDLED FOOD NO GLOVES FLOOR WAS DIRTY WITH DROPPED PEPPERONI AND FIXINGS DONT THINK I WILL BE GOING BACK

I order from the same store every week and every week it takes me going through slot of trouble to order a pizza I'm sorry but their coustersevice sucks and I would have to tell my husband that we can order from y'all anymore because he loves us pizza

Have feedback for Pizza Hut?