Pizza Hut Customer Service

Contact Pizza Hut Corporate

Toll free phone number: (972) 338-7700

Pizza Hut is an American fast food chain, international franchise and a subsidiary of possibly the world’s largest mega restaurant corporation, Yum!Brands, Inc. Pizza Hut has over 11,000 outlets worldwide with 6,000 in the United States. Employing over 160,000 there are outlets in approximately 94 countries. Corporate website is www.pizzahut.com.

If you experience a problem with your dining experience at any Pizza Hut you may call 1-866-364-0082 in Canada and 1-800-948-8488 US. You may also address correspondence to the CEO, David W. Gibbs at 7100 Corporate Drive, Plano, Texas 75024 or call the corporate office at 972-338-7700.

Pizza Hut was started in a small house in June of 1958 in Wichita, Kansas by Dan Carney and Frank Carney. Pizza Hut uses promotions, movie sponsorships, seasonal offers and products to capture extra marketing opportunities. Social media presence may be found in Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

Pizza Hut Contact Information

• Pizza Hut headquarters address

• 7100 Corporate Drive
    • Plano
    • TX 75024

(972) 338-7700

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Pizza Hut Complaints

Ordered on app,, arrived 2 min early,,, they came out 10 min after app said done,,, man came out and said we need to wait on just one of you pizzas?,,, 30 min later I got my order curbside.. one pizza cold one pizza a mess …

I have a question, is it policy of Pizza Hut that when making a pizza your employees are NOT required to wear gloves. Handled all dough and ingredients with bare hands. Is this smart given the environment in which we live. This occurred in Sebring Florida. They said they are not required to wear gloves.

I was insulted and threatened and I am scared to death to return to the Pizza Hut on Preston and eastern park way in Louisville ky. I was sent a threatening text message after I left the store on Preston and eastern Pkwy in Louisville ky.

The pizza hut on Watson rd and Yuma rd in buckeye AZ is horrible. We ordered a free med 2 topping with Italian sausage and a large pan supreme. What we got handed to us instead was a ked 2 topping with Italian sausage hand tossed. And a hand tossed large supreme. Not what I ordered.. then when we went to pick it up they told us we didn't have an order places at that location but I k ew we did.. so went home called and they said yes its ready. We went back to the store and again told us we don't have an order for you. So I said I want a manager I said to him my name is Jeff nagy I ordered 2 pizzas and I was told they are ready for pick up I come to the store and am then told you don't have an order with that name.. he walks over to the pizza warmer case and pulls out my pizzas but the one was wrong. This place has no 9dea what customer service is. They don't pay attention to anything. And they don't take any responsibility to fix it..

Ordered pizza and took hour 10 minutes to deliver. Was lukewarm and limp when arrived. Inedible! Cost me $43. Will NOT be ordering again!!! Oleander Dr Wilmington NC

The Attica store has a manager I believe her name is Brandy that is rude she says profanity about the customers and other workers and looks like she may be stealing from the register. She thinks she doesn't have to work she makes everyone wait on their orders for no reason she has been seen exchanging pills for money in the parking lot and just is plain bad news for the store and me and alot of others refuse to eat there.she really should be fired for her lack of respect for the store and customers

I order 3 pizzas from pizzas hut they delivered 2 pizza completely messed up my order when asking the manager to replace order she hung up and refused to fix my order. I called back and asked for then to take back incorrect order for a refund and was hung up on. I and so unhappy to told the will not do anything to fix my order. Managers name was Daylin.

Horrible Service from Uttarahalli Bangalore Store.
Pizza was ordered through mobile app. Text message received immediately after 15 mins as order dispatched. Order received after 1 hour. That too after calling the store twice. Delivery location was hardly 500 meters.
This is happening repeatedly in this store. Many a times store doesn't pick up and calls and I'd picks up don't get proper response.
Terribke Service by Pizza Hut Uttarahalli Bangalore 560061.

Qrong order for the second time in 2 days

I ordered the pizza on the Pizza Hut app and then they did not show up so I called the Pizza Hut on Chiefs way in Pensacola Florida and they could not or they would not deliver it to me because they said they cannot find my address on Google maps but I pull it up and I find my address on Google maps so I think I should get a free pizza

I went in to order and no one would help me there were 4 or 5 employees which none acknowledged i was there. The manager walked past me like I wasn't there not saying anything as she past. I walked out. I have had several orders incorrect in the past also. Very poor employee skills

The location visited was unclean. I decided today I want to have pizza for dinner . And to think I choose pizza hut the location on davie and 411 was very unclean the utensils that was being used was never washed with residue from previous use of caked up spaghetti sauce. And when asked the manager why was the utensils used to make the pizza not clean . She had no feedback for me companies like yourself should inservice staff of proper food handling. That goes to show the manager there is nasty and all the covid stuff going on makes it even worse. I would never eat at this establishment again. And what's sad is the staff that don't own the company making the person who own pizza hut lose money because who they are trusting to watch over there buisness not knowing they are running customers AWAY PERIOD. THIS PLACE SHOULD BE ON DIRTY DINING AND CLOSED DOWN. I should have taken pics my mistake

I purchased and paid for a $70 delivery order and both pizzas were mangled and scattered in the boxes, order of 24 bone out wings were cold and hard as bricks, and I am in process of moving, plus sick child with covid and I was rest assured that my $70 order was going to be good...but it wasn't. So I just called the store here and she said she would do $20 credit off next order...well I spent $70 and would just like my order re-done I would even pick it up. Even though I paid delivery fee..

Tried to call in order, was disconnected several times, then finally was answered, put in order, she had to transfer the order to my store, as she was answering call from out of province. I go in to pick up, girl doesn't acknowledge any of us there, she comes to counter, looks at monitor and then goes in the back....repeatedly. there were several customers waiting to be served. I stood there, with a severe knee injury, wanting my pizza. I finally left. If there is a score lower than zero, I would give it. I plan to add this statement to the local community web page, Facebook, and online rating. I come from a family of the food service business, customer service is everything.

Husband placed order and went to get gas. Went back to pick order up. Did not check. His fault. He ordered 2 large meat lovers one thick one thin. Neither pizza was what he ordered. Called and manager told us to call back in a few hours because they were busy. Called back. Was told manager was too busy to look order up and too busy to talk to us. Said they were short handed and had a 2 hour delivery wait time. Left number for manager to call. He still hasent
We are loyal customers for decades

I ordered 2 pizzas and several other slides today from the Pizza Hut on Front Street, Harrisburg PA. I ordered at 10:00 for a 1:30 delivery. The app said that the pizza went out for delivery at 1:10, I am 10 minutes from the store. At 1:50, I tried to call Pizza Hut, 4 times the call did not go through, it would ring and ring, once it sounded like someone answered but I was disconnected. Finally, I got in touch with Meghan, the manager. She was EXTREMELY rude. I understand that most places are understaffed. I understand that most people get annoyed when people call with complaints. However, when I asked for the manager she said she was the manager, I asked her name, she said Megan, then in another sentence I said "so your the manager?' She answered with a very short "That's what I said." She ended up refunding the money for the order which was fine. I can tell you that we won't be ordering from that Pizza Hut. Megan is certainly not manager material - she needs to find a different line of work where she doesn't have to talk to the public.

Ordered a Detroit pizza w onith pepperoni, mushrooms and onions at the Ridgeland Ms store on Lake Harbor Dr.
Picked up the pizza and at home discovered that it had no pepperoni, and the dough was undercooked. We attempted to call the store and sought remedial action and was referred repeatedly to a line with no response.
The product and opportunity for correction were unacceptable. This took place on labor day 9/6/2021 at the Pizza Hut
772 Lake Harbor Dr. Ridgeland, Miss. We will give you an opportunity to correct this or you will lose as customers FOREVER.

I waited outside the store after I called for 15 minutes. I called the store told them I was there. No one came out so I went inside, waited inside for 5 minutes and no one said anything. I finally got it and got home and the pizza wasn’t cut and tasted old

i ORDER FROM THE STORE IN HASLET TX. i ORDERED A SPECIAL DEAL WITH 3 TOPPINGS FOR $10.00 AND AN ORDER OF 7 BONELESS WINGS. YOUR DELIVERY FEE HAS INCREASED FROM $2.50 TO $4.50. QUITE A JUMP. EVEN DURING THE PANDEMIC IT WAS AROUND $3.00 NOW THE POOR DRIVERS PROBABLY DON'T GET A TIP BECAUSE OF THE OUTLANDISH DELIVERY FEE. NOT SURE WHY THERE IS A DELIVERY FEE THAT PIZZA HUT KEEPS FOR MAKING THE PIZZA. WE HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR THE PIZZA. I HAD PIZZA FROM DOMINIO'S DELIVERED TO MY GRANDDAUGHTE WITH NO DELIVERY FEE.

They forgot my wings and all they want to do is give me credit?!!

AOA! Sir,
I am pizza hut customer since 2006, I have already complained about delay delivered order & misbehaved, my complaint number is 77 dated 19/07/2021, but did not response me.
one day I received a call from Pizza Hut operation manager, namely Ahmer, who was also misbehaved me and our conversation (mobile call) tried to record illegally. All your staff deployed in Lahore is very abusive.

My lawyer has sent you a legal notice that you have 15 days time to respond to. In case of not responding, the case will be filed in court. The company will be responsible for all the expenses

My online pick up order was said to be ready at 5pm. Food was not handed to me until 5:20 and the pizza was not what I ordered. I ordered pepperoni, sausage and beef. The put every meat they had on the pizza including ham and I don’t like ham. The meat literally just poured on top to the point it was comical

Ordered 2 pizzas at webbschapel in dallas. Done it many times. As always I call in and they say ready in about 15 minutes. We get there in 5 but wait 5 more before going in. My wife brings the pizza out and we go home. The pizza is cold an stale! It's been sitting for 30 to 45 minutes! I know pizza. I call and cant get anyone to understand. Not even the manager. We left dominoes for poor quality. Next time I'm just going to take the pizzas back and sling'em in the door. Damit I hate incompetence! Hate cold pizza too. Are you going downhill? You have incompetent employees. No reason for cold pizza! Straighten up!!!

Made my order wrong but was to late to take back food was cokd

I ordered a medium supreme pizza with everything on it. Pizza had only pepperoni mushrooms and bell peppers. The pizza was very greasy and the dough appeared to be old.

Tried to order pizza from you all they hung up phone 3 times on me 901 South kings highway myrtle beach so I walked down there and was posted on the door open till 11:00pm put had the door locked a person came and unlocked the door and said we're closed there was other customers wanting pizza too then when we walk beside the building a employee was smoking instead of working .

Local Seguin, TX. Rec. Number 0012, 7/5/21
12:48pm. All tables dirty, we cleaned our own. Employees drinking out of fountain machine and bottled water from drive through cooler! Employee smoking in Store and at back door, no Management, everyone there standing around while dining area is filthy! Pizza was nasty, to much sauce, did not even eat it, through it away.

2 pizzas were dry and the 3 mushy, a yucky experience, never tasted like that before

Dear sir,

It is to inform you that PIZZA deleivery boy Mr. Rohit(9650174827) came for deleivery. My daughter Aaradhya 8 year old was at home.

He took Rs 1000/- from her hand and runaway without giving invoice.

Pizza supplied was also not as per order and cold drink not deleivered.

It is the case of cheating with us. kindly lodge complaint against this person and refund our complete amount.

with regards
Vijay vir singh

delivery driver brought a dropped pizza I called the manager was extremely rude cussing me out. I asked for a new order and they brought I guess. because the driver told me hold on asked me dd i order a pepperoni pizza I said not he went to his car never came bacc so i called them again got cussed out phone hung up on me 10 times at this point I want my money bacc. had to argue n get cussed out to get a refund tht idk if I ever got back. we ddnt eat the pizza n will never order from tht location ever they also blocked me from sending messages to corporate 37th Woodlawn location Wichita ks

Rob the assistant manager refused to answer the phone when I called to place a order

The food was great (as usual) my only complaint, is that I ordered extra sauces (8 of them) and didn’t get them. I know this isn’t probably as big of a deal as you normally receive but, my only reason for saying anything is that I went to a Pizza Hut 40 min away and paid for something I didn’t receive. I do take some responsibility for not checking my products before driving home, just thought this is something you could go over during training.

I ordered carry out at the Pizza Hut at 11814 Indians Ave in Lubbock Tx. I ordered on the app and my total was $18.40. My husband went to pick it up and was told the total was $18.40. When he got home his phone beeped and showed an adjustment was made to the Pizza Hut transaction. It changed from 18.40 to 22.08, 20% more. I assume the guy working the carry out window thought he deserved A tip and he might have, but not doing ppl like that. If he added 20% to every card he ran tonight, he had a good night in tips. It’s not a lot of money and I wouldn’t mind giving a tip but the deception part is what bothers me.

Placed an order and 2 1/2 hours later still hasn’t shown up. Almost an hour since out for delivery yet live 15 minutes from the store and tracker said 24-34 minutes for delivery.

On Sunday May 9 at 5:40 pm we called our local Franklin, Indiana pizza hut. We had to wait on the phone for 15 minutes for someone to even answer. When the girl did answer I asked if they still had the "Chicago" pizza, the girl argued with me for 5 minutes and wouldn't answer my question until i gave her my phone number. I told her if they didn't have the "Chicago" style pizza i wasn't ordering and she would not check without my phone number. I have no idea who i was talking to or where, but it will be a very long time till i call Pizza Hut to order a pizza again. Such poor service.
Steve Scheer

Order wrong, cold, long wait even with order placed online, and employees not wearing masks properly

Pizza was totally burnt! we ordered tonight may 1, 2021 would like a refund. Pizza hut on east south Blvd. Montgomery, al. 8:00pm was the time. Just terrible service there. Will not be going back there

Three weeks ago I ordered a pizza and bread sticks, the was raw and not even cut. Called store and was told to put it in the oven, asked for manager and was told he would call me, never has. Filed a complaint with Pizza Hut twice and was told that the store would get in contact with me within 3 days. They never have, I want to be reimbursed period what's the problem here??????

Very poor service. Dirty table that never was cleaned before receiving food. Wanted to take our orders before offering a menu. Served food and walked away. We as customers had to get up from table and go to counter to ask for plates and silverware. Did not offer refills. We had to go to counter to ask for refills of drinks. We completely finished our meal and still hadn't cleaned table stickiness off. Then I had to ask for senior citizen discount without them even asking. Very poor customer service. The code on my receipt is: 83wk 01ha 0wd

Pizza arrived on time but as I was watching the guy deliver it he was swinging the pizza.after opening box pizza slices shifted on top of each other way too much sauce had a thin crust but couldn't eat crust too hard

Every time I order a pizza for delivery at Pizza Hut in manning the driver with the gray car always be late for our delivery it seen like everybody else always be on time and he the only one be hours late blasting Music and I order from here nearly everyday he need to do better or he need to be replaced

Delivered a pizza with the wrong toppings. Took over 2hrs to get the replacement of what I had originally ordered. This location should just shut their doors as the employees that work there do not give a shit about what they put out. Pizza not completely cooked, missing soda,, wrong ingredients. Each time I have pry from this location there has been an error. Store# 035653. Ticket number 0015 on 3/28/21. I will not be ordering from Pizza Hut ever again.

My order was dehydrated, they dropped my money , was very sarcastic when I told them to keep the change, and slammed the window.

I placed an order for delivery on 3/27/21 2:31 pm . I wanted for the order to arrive for over an hour, so I decided to contact the store which took my order. They informed me that that the driver was back at the store with my order because no one answered the door or phone call which was a lie. No one ever came to my door nor did I receive a phone call from the driver! Thanks for nothing Pizza Hut!!

So I had a credit for a terribly messed up order and tried to redeem the credit. They said the credit expired and Brianna at pizza hut in New Haven, Indiana said she would give me a good deal and proceeded to mess my order up again. When I called back she hung up on me. I called back and they said I could call back the next day and talk to a different manager. Super pissed off. Never ordering pizza hut again. Very unprofessional.

Manager (he said his name was Garth) is very disrespectful and rude. He did not help me, my phone number was wrong and instead of helping me locate my order (which I had an email receipt/confirmation number) he told me he didn't have an order and I wasn't getting pizza. He told me that confirmation number didn't mean anything to him and I probably ordered from the wrong place. He told me he was with a real customer and proceeded to speak louder over me when I was explaining that I was a customer and my order was already paid for. He is very unprofessional and rude.

We ordered a stuffed crust pizza, white sauce, with mushroom, meatball and pepperoni, a separate container of buffalo sauce and and 20 oz. Pepsi. We got a cold, hard pizza, no Pepsi and barbecue sauce. When I called to see if they would make it right (Pizza Hut, Ambassador Caffery Pkwy., Lafayette, LA)., I told the girl who took the order and she put me on hold forever--left me on hold. I hung up and called back, and a guy answered. I nicely asked to speak to the manager. I was put on hold for over 20 minutes, (I finally hung up), and they stalled me again. I feel we are entitled to coupons for free pizza for having to wait on the phone so long for nothing and no help, bad pizza, and not getting our order right. This happened the afternoon of March 17. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Man I really want to enjoy my stuff crust pizza but asked for jalapeño on half my pizza, and got it on the whole thing. Pizza was barely warm. And on top of that, they gave us two half cups of mozzarella sauce for 10 breadsticks. SMH, I spent $50 on a BS meal. I guess I’ll have to stick with Dominos pizza from now on. Next time I’ll listen to our kids.

So I ordered Pizza Hut in Aberdeen Washington and it wasn't cheap $71 to some bone in wings when I ordered boneless barbeque and a pepperoni pizza and peperonu and sasusage both pan style and my My Wings where not boneless and my pepperoni pizza has it barely any cheese on it so I called and complained and told the guy what was up and he said that I had to have my pizzas and my wings to get my order replaced so I set the pieces outside of my door because I have COVID and he are you with me about the food that I left outside my door but the dogs ate and he refused 2 leave the food that he replaced and brought to my door I had a sign on my door stating that I had covid-19 and he was so rude about it but he took my food back to the store so I did not did you need anything that night so I don't recommend eating up the Aberdeen Washington Pizza hut they are scumbags at the store they don't deserve people's business the way they act toward customers

3rd time I've ordered in the last year and have gotten cold pizza. Your pizzas arent cheap, and when I spend $50, I expect hot pizza. Called to complain and got hung up on twice.

I stopped in and ordered a thin crust Classic Supreme pizza. The man, I assumed he is the manager, took my order and told me it would be ready in 15 minutes. I asked him if they will be bringing it out to my car and he said yes. I went back to my car and the temperature was 98 degrees and I had to run my car and turn it off trying not to get too hot for 30 minutes! I am elderly. I finally got out and went back in to see why they had not brought it out because with the virus, I couldn't sit in the waiting area and he said "Oh, it has been ready for a while!! I asked him why he didn't bring it out and he told I was supposed to come back in and get it. That is not what he told me when I ordered! I got home with the pizza and it is one of the sorriest ones we have ever tried to eat! It was dry and pretty cold which I know it wouldn't have stayed very warm until I got home but it was an awful pizza. I told him I would never ever go back again! You just don't treat elderly people like they don't matter! I was so aggravated all the way home and then get there and have a dry pizza!!!

I have lived in the same neighborhood for 30+ years and have gone to the Eastgate Pizza Hut many times. The service has always been acceptable. Not so much this evening. I decided I didn’t want to cook this evening and ordered a pizza about 5:15pm. I was told it would be ready in 20 minutes which is pretty standard. I left my house soon after and made a stop at a local dry cleaner. I didn’t look at the my watch at the time but assume it was around 5:45 at the latest. I went in and the lady at the counter couldn’t find my order. She seemed to be having trouble with her computerized cash register. She said it wasn’t ready yet so I said I would take a seat and wait. While I was sitting there it was obvious that she was either untrained or a new employee. She was having a really hard time getting orders correct and in using her cash register. About 6pm the apparent manager came out said he had noticed me sitting there for some time. During this time the kitchen seemed to be in complete confusion. I heard the staff stating that the register person was either untrained or needed more training. She was working the register, taking phone orders giving orders to the kitchen. Well at 6:35 I finally got my pizza ad was given a flyer for 30% off my next order and a box of mini rolls for the store taking so much time to fill my order. I thought they were some kind of mini pizzas. It wasn’t until I got home that I noticed they were mini cinnamon rolls. I am a type two diabetic and I would have never ordered mini cinnamon tolls. They should have asked what I might desire instead of just picking something.

Yesterday, the 5th of June, my wife went to our local pizza hut here in Ardmore, Tennessee. That same day we were supposed to have a protest over the Floyd George incident. When she went through the drive through and mentioned about the possible protest, the guy at the window told her he wished they would burn Ardmore down. I found that very unprofessional coming from a franchise business such as Pizza Hut. If she had not already paid for her order, she would have just left. What if the first place they had went to was the Pizza Hut? Something to think about. I don't want my town destroyed and no one else should or should be saying that while working at an establishmnent, not the right place or time.

I made an order online Pizza Hut star onRittman Rd in San Antonio Texas I place the order online they said it would be about 25 minutes 720 minutes I drove up to the store I love them know I was there they says another 15 minutes so 18 minutes later I’m sitting there at the store and I called them and say what’s going on they says oh it’ll be another 15 to 30 minutes I don’t know what they’re doing but they’re not doing their job when I placed the order it said 25 minutes it didn’t say an hour and a half 45 minutes or two hours

The pizza hut on Dallas Highway at Crossroads . A lady Priscilla on 7/20/2019 took my order. She was there alone trying to answer phone and take order and make pizza's. She was working hard but she scratched her head and then wen in the back and made the pizza's with no gloves on. I took the pizza anyway and just could not bring my self to eat it. ticket number 031137 for $14.42. MY complaint is she needs to be retrained on why it is important to wear gloves and touching someone's food. We are located outside Dallas Georgia but I am thinking this might be an Acworth Georgia address.

We live at the back of Shadowbrooke community in Springfield, Ga where new houses are being built. Called delivery and they said our address was undeliverable even though houses right around the corner from us can get delivered to, two blocks away. Update your system guys, our house has been here for months.

ordered online, and havent recieved my order and tried to check but it says its closed???

I went too Pizza Hut to pickup an order I had entered online. When I arrived there and checked their board it indicated that I had a 20 minute wait for my pizza and hot wings. With time to spare I went next door to shop and kill some time. I arrived back at the hut with about 4 minutes to spare and stood along with others waiting for there orders as well. While waiting I noticed the order board clock, for my order, count down to zero and waited for the servicing employee to ask for the next order but just before she did the board entry for my order restarted with a new count from 20 minutes all over again. So I waited. When the board counted down again for my order, no pizza. So I waited again. Finally, when I had been there about 56 minutes my pizza and hot wings came out. Now when I brought the two items home, less than 5 minutes and tasted the pizza it was extremely dry and probably the worst pizza I had ever had from Pizza Hut, not up to their standards of pizza's I had had from them in the past.

My pizza had a bug I call told them I told them I was at work they told me I had to bring it back went the next day with the pizza they refuse to do anything

Earlier today we purchased 2 large 3 topping pizzas from the Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin Pizza Hut. When we got it back home and opened it, part of the pizza looked weird. Parts of it looked fresh with soft cheese and glistening pepperoni while the other parts of the same pizza where hard, firm and old looking. My friend and I had two slices each pizza and have been in and out of the bathroom since. Nauseated, diarrhea, headache and hot flashes. I will NEVER eat there again. I’ve read news articles about people working at Chuck E Cheese melding leftover pizza into new pizzas before, but I never thought this would happen to me nor at a Pizza Hut. They just lost a 9 year customer and a whole lot more once we spread the word out later this week.

I had to think about this before I did this but it was not looking good on Pizza Hut. My wife and I eat at Pizza Hut a lot during the week the place is excellent the service is great it can be packed they wait on you in less than 5 minutes always checking on you to see if you need anything the salad bar is always neat and filled on other words they stay on it no matter how busy they are.. July 5 th my wife and I decided to go in for Pizza it was on a Saturday may have date wrong but it was a Saturday it was a total mess wished we had not went. When we went in I guess he is manager on duty that day or something he finally looked at us after 5 minutes he said find a seat as you see we not busy and lol. We waited for someone to come take our order and bring our drinks finally after 15 minutes or more he came to the table said what do you all want we told him the place was empty one of the employee was playing a game on his cellphone the guy told him he had a order he said okay get it.We was the only ones in there we went to get our salad it was a mess dressing was everywhere the lettuce was dark and other things on the bar did not look good at all so we said we changed our minds. After another 25 minutes or more we asked where our pizza was we thought maybe they had call in ahead of us but nobody came or went my wife went up and ask where the pizza was the guy looked at us said it takes awhile we said well much longer we are leaving he said besure you pay. All together was there over 1 hr. 45 minutes the pizza was not good not hardly any sauce on it and very little meat. we told the guy he said well you was hurrying us. Would you have waited that long ?? During the week you are in and out of there less than 35 minutes those ladies work hard.We even had to go up and ask for refills this is not right.Some others came in they set and set finally the lady ask him for a menu they never did get it but got up and left a van came in with 7 or 8 people on it they were still waiting when we left the guy went up told them if they did not have their order in the next few ,minutes they were out of there he said okay. I do not know if they got it or not but I can tell yu this is the second time on a weekend I have been there seen this but not no more on weekend if we want a pizza we will go somewhere else.I am sorry I feel this way my wife has been a manager for other place she said this is not business and not good for Pizza Hut she said they didn't even care if they waited on you from now I will only eat at Pizza Hut when the ladies are there no other time.This does need to be taken care of or the business is going to be losing a lot.
Lacy Beckner

Believe me this store does not rate any stars, on July 16, 2019 my husband and I went to the Pizza Hut at 2116 Cedar Creek Road in Fayetteville NC. It was a long time after we sat down before a waitress came by and said she would be back, so we sat for anytime good while, when she came back we order a water for me and a Dr Pepper for my husband, my husband said he wanted the buffet and I asked for the one trip salad bar. It was another 10 or 12 minutes before she brought my husband his drink and a bill, no water for me. My husband went to get food and he didn't see anything he wants so decided to wait to see if they would out bring out some more pizza. I went to make a salad but there was not any lettuce, I told someone that there wasn't any lettuce and very curtly I was told they would get to it when they could. So my husband and I sat there waiting and I began to watch a child circling the food bar with a dirty plate, one of the employees brought out a pan of baked pasta and the child started raking the cheese off the top of this dish and spooning the pasta off the bottom of the pan into this dirty plate. When she was finished she took her fingers and raked the food that was stuck to the serving spoon back into the pan and stuck the spoon back into the food in the pan!!! (Still no lettuce) I could not eat anything by this time so we left, When we got into the parking lot I heard someone yelling and I turned around it it was the waitress yelling at us about walking out I told her why we left and she is still yelling at us as we get in the car, as my husband and I both are in our late 70's this woman was quite intimidating, she did frightened me some as she seem to be so angry. This restaurant is really dirty and needs some major cleaning.

After being out running errands on July 13 I stopped by the local Pizza Hut in York, SC on Liberty Street. When I went in no one was at the front counter. I waited for someone to come and wait on me. I had coughed, cleared my throat and hit my keys on the counter trying to get the lady making pizzas attention without any suggestions. Then a lady came up a side alley and asked had I been helped. I told her no and that I wanted to place an order for the $7.99 carry-out special. She immediately told me I had to order that from on-line. I told her I did not see that on the coupon. she took a coupon she had and went and asked someone and came back and said I had to order it from on-line. I am not very good with computer things and do not know if I could have ordered from my phone, but she did not even suggest that. I was going to purchase two pizzas. A pepperoni-mushroom and ham & pineapple as my husband and I like different things. I asked what other specials you had and she told me a large with boneless wings for $20. I thanked her and left.S he was very unfriendly and did not seem to want my business at all. Pizza Hut has always been my favorite pizza but this location is in a small parking lot that is hard to get in and out of. After this bad service i will think twice before I even consider going back there.

Kathy M. Boone

Did not bring sauce for my breadsticks I called they say I need to repay delivery fee to have some brought I think that is disgusting customer service the guy was rude and nasty and hung up on me south high street Pizza Hut Columbus Ohio 43207

When ordering online, I find that the Matteson, I’ll. Store doesn’t usually correctly prepare the pizza. Then, I have to wait for a remade pizza which is usually rushed and not cooked well. The vegetables look raw, in most cases. The male manager never seems to care about my inconvenience and I ‘m the one who checks the pizza. This has happened,at least, three times even when I mentioned the previous incident. Adding grilled chicken seems to cause the problem. They almost never remember to add it and i’m Left to discover the absence. The parking lot is full of potholes and the outside of the store looks abandoned. I’m very disappointed in this recurring problem and the nonchalance of the manager. I’m just assuming he is the manager because he’s consistently present. He doesn’t seem to be bothered and just comes across as indifferent. I enjoy Pizza Hut pizza when it is properly prepared but it seems less possible these days!

Delivery at 4949 Gus Eckert Rd was not delivered in San Antonio Tx . The supervisor was rude and the delivery driver
said she went to 4949 Eckert road that does not exist. Explained she tried to call my phone but my phone had died.
Tried using a co-worker phone x3 times no answer .Delivery driver called back at 8:15 the pizza was to be delivered
at 7:50. Said the address was wrong. The zip did not change if she had used the zip code it would have brought her
to the right address. Please correct the address .
I have used your service a lot had no problems. I cancelled the order because the supervisor was very rude to me.
I am not the only one that used your services at this address 4949 Gus Eckert Rd. Our patients use this address also.
Pizza Hut on Babcock/Huebner I rate you 0. Bad customer service.
I had asked the supervisor for a discount because they had to make the pizza over he was rude said it was my fault.
The internet gave false information is this the way to talk to a customer that is hungry and upset.NO!

Ordered the 3 ingredient pizza with ham, bell pepper and red onion. I did not that a Pizza Hut could make such a dry pizza but I believe this was the worst pizza I have ever eaten. There was not enough sauce or ham on it to even tell there was any, therefore there was no taste to the pizza. We order from there a lot and I have to give them a 0 rating, the pizza before this one the crust was so tough you couldn’t eat it and then this one so dry and bland. Just wanted you to know that must be the reason for never anyone there when we go, pizzas not good at all.

your site online says 2- 2 topping pizzas are 5.99 for phone orders I went to pick up my pizza are was charged 26.99 for the two I told the cashier about the ad and he informed me it is only for online orders and took the person behind me and blew me off Not a great way to do business

The building was very hot. Had to wait on our food for at least a hour, only one person waiting on tables. When we did finally got our order it was cooked to long and was to hard to eat. The employees in the back where having a disagreement in the back and customers could hear them . Not planning on going back. This was in Pizza Hut in Philadelphia, Ms 39350

the pizza was under cooked and veggies were very large I asked for extra not extra large toppings no sauce and that wasn't extra cheese either the pizza was taken back and another was delivered but it was the same if not worse I want my money back. store number R31135 order number 230

Waunakee, WI
Same Pizza
3 weeks ago $9.00
2 weeks ago $10.00
This week $16.00
Never again.

Hello I placed an order for my coworkers and I today 7/12/2019 at about 2:00 PM for our lunch. I placed the order online by using the online portal and everything was fine. I waited for over an hour and of course our lunch break was over when the driver called my phone. I missed the call due to waiting for the delivery as it said on the app that is was being delivered- and called her back. She stated she was at the hospital and I told her my business was not the hospital. She tried to argue with me , and we gave her directions to my location. I said I would come downstairs and wait for her , which I did and she did not arrive. I called her back on the phone number with no answer at 3:15 PM and she finally called me back at 3:20 PM stating she went back to the pizza shop. I asked for a supervisor at this time and someone came to the phone- (not sure it was a supervisor) who said I quote- "do you want your pizza?" I replied well I want a refund now because its been over an hour for delivery and she has went back to the store, I do not have anything I paid for. She said hold on and transferred me to the queue for customer service, I looked up the number for the corporate office and gave them a call. They have fixed the issue, I want to report this driver called my phone 4 times additionally after not delivering my food and not accepting my calls. This is very unprofessional and not acceptable. I was embarrassed at my work place and you should be as well. the location for my order was 4534 Wornall Road Kansas City Mo 64111 we are a very reputable company and easy to find, The pizza hut was on Main ST located on the Plaza in Kansas City which is also very reputable area so I want to make sure you are aware that customers are not treated in this manner in this area. My contact number is 417.315.5028 and my name is Sharon Young Thank you and again I just want to make you aware of a very bad experience. I spoke to Haley who took care of my concerns but for the store in question Im sure she ate the pizza and wings! because as of the time I am writing this , still no pizza!

We went to the Buckhannon, WV Pizza Hut about 6:00 Friday eve. 7/12/19. We ordered and the waitress Carlyle told us that we would have to wait on our drinks since the glasses need washed. OK we went ahead and got our salad and somewhat latter received our drinks. Well after waiting forever to get our pizza when all the other customers around us and that came in after us received their food. We decided to just pay for our drinks and salad and Leave. Miss Carlyle was very rude to us. This was the worse we have ever been treated in a restaurant and we wont be back. She told us that there was a new girl in the back and she had no control when the pizzas came out. She was very rude to my husband. Its really a shame that establishments cant get better people to work and that appreciates having a job. Maybe a manager needs to be there all the time or at least an assistant manager. That's it! Never again!!

I live in Clarksburg wv and I call the pizza hut 5different times and let the phone ring 100times and no one ever answered i went by the other day to make sure I was calling the right number and I was...I tried again tonight and no answer again so I called another pizza place and ordered is there a reason they don't answer... I like your pizza but they need to answer there phone...can you tell me how too order pizza with that place. And not on line

On 7/5/2019, I ate at your Greenville, Alabama, location. While eating with my daughter and grandson, I found hair cooked into the pizza I chose from the hot bar. I showed the hair to a server and requested to see the manager. After waiting about thirty minutes, the manager never came out of the cooking area to address me. The server took off from my bill the cost of the hot bar. I am very disappointed with my experience and the service. I do have pictures if needed on my android phone that I took of the pizza and the hair and the receipt if needed for proof. Again I'm very, very disappointed in the service and the managers attitude towards the whole issue I hope I didn't swallow any hair that was on the pizza by mistake that I didn't noticed.

Bought a pizza for my grand kids at Miami Gardens dr and 67th Miami ave it was nothing like tv cheese crust was dried
On each slide 2 pepperoni very dissatisfied will not visit store again

I placed a phone order shortly before 10 am this morning. Hawaii time. I was asked what time I wanted it delivered or picked up. I said delivered at 10 Pat said would 10:30 be okay. I said that’s fine. My problem, after taking my personal info and order followed by a verbal confirmation on the phone the pizza order was not delivered nor did I get a phone call. I called about 11:10 am to inquire, Pat says, “The driver is out making other deliveries.” I asked how much longer till we get the delivery, another 15 mins. I told Pat we’d pick it up, verified the location and hung up. Called my nephew to pick it up. He gets to the location, 6 mins from where he’s at, they tell my nephew they thought the order was for 10:30 PM! Really, you pay employees to lie and not be accountable for their irresponsible behavior.
My first instinct was to call Dominos, because I didn’t have their number in my phone or access to wi if I called Pizza Hut. I have the number on my phone.
I’m disappointed in today’s transaction. I had a team of volunteers waiting way longer than they should’ve. The employee at the place of pickup should be reprimanded at best for telling my nephew he thought the pick up was 10:30 at night. Why would I order before 10 am! To have it delivered as soon as possible. I still got charged for delivery too!

Disappointed customer.

Cc: Dominos. Attn: Ed

Went to pizza hut in ridge culver plaza in Irondequoit ny. Had a coupon for a $6.99 large 0ne topping pizza which expires on 7/13/19 which says at the top of the coupon now including Original Pan. Said the cost was 7.99. even though I had the coupon. Were very snarky. How's that for customer service?

Pizza hut's reward program does not include being able to get gluten free pizza. For those of us who need gluten free the reward program is useless. They claim it is because the rewards only give you a medium or large and gluten free pizzas come only in small size. Being punished for having a health problem seems to unfair. I have spoken to the management of the local pizza huts and they say there is nothing they can do. I have even participated in their program to improve their service and submitted this problem. Again, with no results. Happily their competition dominos has gluten free and will include gluten free in their deals.

Ordered a pizza online for delivery. The pizza arrived smashed by the wings and it was the wrong pizza. Called the store and said we have to wait an hour to get our correct pizza!

I ordered therbon 6/28 at 945 pm an when it got delivered we noticed that we did not recieve all of our food . I tried calling multiple times an no answer. I got sent to the Philippines an some one answered at a call center. I called today 6/29 An spoke with a manager named Tom who was very rude and disrespectful I would like something to be done about my issue because it’s not right that I paid for all this food An did not get it

The restaurant I went to is great. The problem I have is your "receive $10 off on your next online purchase of $20 or more" by doing a survey at www.tellpizzahut.com. I went and completed my information; a copy of the response is attached. I pressed the button to go on and as you can see by the attached file, the little wheel just kept spinning. I finally checked my watch and noted 4:04 p.m. It was spinning a while before that. I took a shower and now it is 5:02 p.m. and it's still spinning. I finally gave up. If your software cannot handle the number of calls or has bugs you should fix that situation. I wasted an hour of my time on this before I closed the window. Shame on your because I believe you probably already know this is a problem.

Susan League

complaint against pizza hut in Buckhannon WV....Service was terrible,waitress was awful. Restaurant was dirty,tables not cleaned off. Waited 30 minutes for garlic knots, that we had to go and search out waitress and ask for.Wasnt given plates, until we asked. Then had to go get her to place our dinner order. Waited another 40 minutes for pizza and boneless wings.Again had to go find her, and wings were half warm..Pizza wasn't even ready after 40 minutes!!!! She never came back to the table for drink refills or anything!! My husband waited at the counter for 10 minutes while no one even acknowledged he was there, not even the manager!!! We are lifelong customers of pizza hut, and have been to this location many times in the past, but I can assure you we WILL NOT be going back there.. When we finally left, waitress was leaning against counter in kitchen, and all she said was "oh you don't want the pizza its about 1/2 done" no apologies, although I guess we should be "thankful" they didn't charge us for the garlic knots and watered down sodas!!!!!! Absolutely terrible food and experience!!! Highly disgusted and mad!!!!

On June 25 I ordered pizza from the Hwy 107 location in Sherwood AR. It started raining before I got there but when I drove up to window the clerk took my card and ran it and handed me the receipt to sign and said would be 6 minutes till ready and they were closing window since rain comes in when opened and I asked how do I get pizza then and she said you’ll have to come in- I said no cancel the order and a guy walked up and grabbed the clipboard and wadded up the receipt and she gave my card back. I drove to parking lot and called the main number and was told refund in 3-5 days. I could not get out and go in due to medical problem. I did get email from someone that said that store would be contacting me- I am still waiting on my refund and they have NOT contacted me.

was at Atoka pizza hut today 6-28-19 and was going to eat buffett and it was about 11:50 it was a nut house there one guy doing pizza nothing on the bar . one girl waiting on people I got our drinks and we sat down eat our salad and still not much on bar . so we waited about 20 minutes got up and left.other people were asking about pizza and they were walking out . never had such a horrible experience in my life. they need
help in management or something.it was like the ones that was there had not a clue what was going on. it would be a shammed to lose that pizza hut after they just lost a KFC. someone help them

I have been to St. Augustine Pizza hut several times on Ponce and there is a manager named Thomas, each time I'm there I hear this man cussing saying G D F this MF..I think this is very uncalled for and the poor server Susan all she can do is apologize for his behaviors..
This person seams to have anger problems that need to be taken care of..
Until he is gone my family will not come back.

All the food I ordered was under cooked almost raw. the pizza was very dry. Ticket #0114 6/27/19 Appleton Wisconsin on northside. northland ave. Last time we ordered food it took 1 1/2 hours for delivery. We like pizza hut I have liked pizza hut back to the 70`s. I never complain but this is getting bad. One other thing the web site ordering should be easier the way it is you add item but some times it doesnt add item so you get your food but that item is not on your order when it arrives. Thank you, Brett La Bine

I ordered food a few days ago at 11:27 PM. They never brought the food but charged my debit card. I called the store at around 12:30ish and asked where was my food. The girl was very rude.To make a long story short I never got my food. So I complained about it and wanted my money refunded. The manager called me the next day and said she canceled the transaction and was giving me a 20 dollar credit. Sounds good right, nope.. I used my 20 dollar credit and the pizza they delivered was horrible, no sauce on it and it was bad tasting. My dogs wouldn't even eat it. That was day before yesterday. I guess my pizza was that way because I complained. Never again will I buy or eat any pizza hut food or deal with your rude employees. I showed several people the pizza who live in my apt complex and none of them were impressed with your pizza. Nevertheless the pizza went in the trash right where it belongs. You couldn't pay me to eat pizza hut food ever again. Oh and the order with the 20 dollars credit still cost me over 10 dollars. Yep that's the LAST money you will ever get from me, but what you will get is me voicing my opinion on pizza hut food and service. I'm a unhappy ex customer. I used to buy food from you 2 to 3 times a month, but not anymore. Don't even bother to try and "make it right". DONE WITH PIZZA HUT. NEVER AGAIN...don't want it even if it free. Thank you for reading my comments and complaints.

I went to your pizza hut store in Savannah Tennessee, and its on a Thursday 06/27/ 2019, it was no holiday weekend, no school function cause school is out for the summer, so can you tell me when I call and I tell the lady that I placed the order finally after I was hung up on twice and when she asked for me to wait the third time I said no cause you will hang up on me again so she finally took my order which was only pasta marinara; she told me it would be ready in an hour and twenty minutes!!!!!!; Your going have to talk to your franchisees or everybody is going to Little Ceasars that came to town !! Plus they are rude !!! Harvetta Pate 95 Abernathy Dr Adamsville TN 38310

I placed an order at your Commerce City CO location at 2pm for a office meeting and requested for it to be delivered at 5:30pm at 6pm I contacted the Manager asking what happened to my order. The manager said it was canceled but couldn't tell who canceled it. She then told me that she would get the order together and get it delivered. At 8:30pm we still had not received the order. I called again and spoke to the same female manager and asked what was going on she then proceeded to be very aggressive towards me on the phone when I asked for her name she told me that it was none of my business and hung up on me. I called back and she hung up again when I asked her for the customer service phone number. I called back a 3rd time and spoke to a gentleman who also said he was a manager I explained the situation to him and he proceeded to tell me there was nothing he could do after I paid for my 155$ order up front. He then transferred me to a customer service line in Kansas and no one has contacted me since. I will never recommend this location to anyone. I researched the reviews for that location and there was many complaints about them doing the same thing over and over to customers. I would like to be contacted by a representative regarding this. I was told that I would be contacted by the General Manager from the area and have heard nothing. I wish I could give that branch a zero rating for the way that they treat their customers !

I am a member of a car club in Manatee County, Florida. We, along with most of the other clubs in Manatee and Sarasota counties, attend local car shows. It is a form of socialization we all appreciate and enjoy. A man by the name of Lance does these cruises all over Manatee and Sarasota counties. Once a month he has one at Hooters in Bradenton on 14th Street. You have a Pizza Hut at 4802 14th Street, which shares the parking lot. There are signs which state that non Pizza Hut patrons will be towed. Lance's followers take up the Hooters parking lot and flow over to Pizza Hut spaces. This could have been handled several ways, but the manager chose to call the police and tow trucks to move the participants. Lance has made the decision to cancel all future shows at Hooters. We discussed this at our club meeting on Tuesday evening and it was unanimous that no one would ever go to that Pizza Hut again. There are a lot of pizza shops in both counties. I believe the other clubs will act in accord with our club. Lance is considered to be a beloved member of all of the clubs. I don't understand why your manager did not take advantage of someone bringing all of those cars to his location and did not take advantage of a great marketing situation. Had he handed out discount coupons to the attendees, his business would probably have benefitted. Some of our members actually have eaten there, but will no longer do so. It is too bad that a manager of one of your stores cares so little for the members of the community.

Gave wrong email address earlier...
Worst experience i have every had with Pizza Hut. I will most likely never order again from you. I am a regular that orders almost every week. I have your app set up on my work computer so i can place order any pay with no worries. I track your the order from my phone. I have so many points to redeem due to i hardly ever use them. I always tip 25% to the drivers due to i know this is how they are paying their bills. Last night around 4:30pm i place a large order for 3 different large pizzas whihc is below. Under message i typed that we were all in the back yard and to come to the back. I live in a gated community. I called Danielle up at the gate and told her that Pizza Hut was coming and to make sure she reminded them that we were in back yard in pool and that it was ok to let driver in. I had my tracker on to my cell phone and i watch my cell phone for over 2 hours. When the pizza did not arrive i called the 702 # from my receipt below and got James. He told me that driver showed up and since i did not come to the door she left and order was brought back to store. He said he place another order and have it to me within 35 to 40 minutes but he would have to charge me again. I got upset and told him that i was tracking the order and my phone never showed order on its way. It shows that order was still being made in oven. He said that they had been have problems with the tracker app and there was nothing he could do. He said that he would take off 20 % off order. I explained that my order was over $60.00. That would put me at $100 for 3 pizzas. I had a group of people at my house with kids from Buffalo Wild Wings who were a witness to all this mess. Per this receipt is says i have to show card to driver and i did nto even see the driver since she did not follow instructions and come to back yard. How can he charge my card without her verifying it. I told him to place order and i would pay cash when new driver got here. Again i told him that i was in the back yard entertainment and to come to back. I called Danielle again at the gate and told her what had happened. She explained that when she allowed Pizza Hut in she told the lady that we were in the back yard and to go to back. I didn't want to take another chance with this so i stayed in the house waiting on Pizza Hut to show up. When driver got to my house last night he came to the door. I showed him the tracker app which still showed that they were making the first order from 4:30. I asked him to go back and explain this to James since he didn't seem to want to believe me last night. I wasn't goign to tip the driver but i did top him $7.00. It wasn't his fault. I wanted you to see all of this so i tarried to copy my emails and screen. I am still beside my self with this. I ordered pizza last week and sat by the pool with a friend, followed your tracking app and everythign was fine. This morning i went and pulled up my text message again and it still shows yesterday's 4:30 order in process being made. I have tried to send screen to email but can't seem to figure out how to do it. Also when driver left and we got our new 3 pizzas one of the pizzas was wrong . It was totally cheese and supposed to have Pepperoni and Ham only. I noticed below that i show two meat lovers. I did not even get correct order.

Thanks, Susan. Your order will be delivered on
(702) 558-9032
YOUR ORDER - 3190625183600001313026597
Placed on June 25 at 4:36 PM
Specialty Pizza: Meat Lover's®

Whole Ingredients: Classic Marinara Sauce, Beef, Ham, Bacon, Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Pork

Whole Ingredients: Classic Marinara Sauce, Pepperoni
1 Large Cheesy Bites Pizza, Garlic Buttery Blend

Whole Ingredients: Classic Marinara Sauce, Ham, Pepperoni
Delivery Instructions: We are in back yard in pool
Order Total: $64.78
HUT REWARDS: You received 96 pts for this order.
Excludes promotional points (e.g. Limited time point offers). All points will be made available within 24-48 hours of purchase.
Payment Method: Credit Card
(REMEMBER: Your credit card transaction will be processed by your Pizza Hut location and you must present your credit card to the driver at the time Pizza Hut delivers your order for a

Worst experience i have every had with Pizza Hut. I will most likely never order again from you. I am a regular that orders almost every week. I have your app set up on my work computer so i can place order any pay with no worries. I track your the order from my phone. I have so many points to redeem due to i hardly ever use them. I always tip 25% to the drivers due to i know this is how they are paying their bills. Last night around 4:30pm i place a large order for 3 different large pizzas whihc is below. Under message i typed that we were all in the back yard and to come to the back. I live in a gated community. I called Danielle up at the gate and told her that Pizza Hut was coming and to make sure she reminded them that we were in back yard in pool and that it was ok to let driver in. I had my tracker on to my cell phone and i watch my cell phone for over 2 hours. When the pizza did not arrive i called the 702 # from my receipt below and got James. he told me that driver showed up and since i did not come to the door she left and order was brought back to store. He said he place another order and have it to me within 35 to 40 minutes but he would have to charge me again. I got upset and told him that i was tracking the order and my phone never showed order on its way. It shows that order was still being made in oven. He said that they had been have problems with the tracker app and there was nothing he could do. He said that he would take off 20 % off order. I explained that my order was over $60.00. That would put me at $100 for 3 pizzas. I had a group of people at my house with kids from Buffalo Wild Wings who were a witness to all this mess. I told him to place order and i would pay cash when new driver got here. Again i told him that i was in the back yard entertainment and to come to back. I called Danielle again at the gate and told her what had happened. She explained that when she allowed Pizza Hut in she told the lady that we were in the back yard and to go to back. I didn't want to take another chance with this so i stayed in the house waiting on Pizza Hut to show up. When driver got to my house last night he came to the door. I showed him the tracker app which still showed that they were making the first order from 4:30. I asked him to go back and explain this to James since he didn't seem to want to believe me last night. I wasn't goign to tip the driver but i did top him $7.00. It wasn't his fault. I wanted you to see all of this so i tarried to copy my emails and screen. I am still beside my self with this. I ordered pizza last week and sat by the pool with a friend, followed your tracking app and everythign was fine. This morning i went and pulled up my text message again and it still shows yesterday's 4:30 order in process being made. I have tried to send screen to email but can't seem to figure out how to do it.

Thanks, Susan. Your order will be delivered on

1 Large Cheesy Bites Pizza, Garlic Buttery Blend

Whole Ingredients: Classic Marinara Sauce, Ham, Pepperoni
Delivery Instructions: We are in back yard in pool
Order Total: $64.78
HUT REWARDS: You received 96 pts for this order.
Payment Method: Credit Card

I HAVE ENJOYED YOUR PIZZA FOR YEARS BUT THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I HAVE HAD A PIZZA DELIVERD AND IT WAS RAW IN THE MIDDLE NOT SURE WHATS GOING ON DOWN HERE IN CASAGRANDE AZ NOW THEY DID SEND ME ANOTHER PIZZA 1HR LATER BUT BY THAT TIME MY GUEST HAD LEFT LOOKS LIKE I NEED TO CALL DOMINOS NEXT TIME THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME GARY COMBS

I called to place a delivery order. The young man on the phone was rude, couldn’t speak English very well. He wanted the address, which I gave to him. He asked how to spell the address. I repeated the address again and he said. “ I dont know how to spell no Tamiami Trail.” I asked to speak to someone one else and he hung up on me. I called back and asked for the Manager, her name was Cassandra. I r plainer what happened, she never apologized about the incident, in fact all she said was do u want to pls e an order, so I gave her the order. When we were done I said thank you, she didn’t respond she hung up. Very uneducated help and the manager was as unfriendly as the help.

I ordered 4 large pizzas, they were all suppose to be deep dish but they were thin crust, they were suppose to have extra cheese, instead they barely had cheese. They were all suppose to be pepperoni and extra cheese, simple I thought. They were for my 6 year olds birthday that we had at the park. They were disgusting. I would have took them back but everybody was already arriving at the party. I won’t order from Pizza Hut again!

I ordered two large pizzas today to be delivered to my home. One was Super Supreme pan pizza. I can tell you right now, if that is the new pizza you are so proud of you won't have to worry about me ever ordering it again. What was that excuse for pizza sauce? It looked liked, had texture like tomato paste. Ugh! Was there any cheese on that pizza? I sure couldn't find it. There was some areas that had something that resembled cheese. But nothing like what I anticipated. A new baking pan that delivers a crispy crust? My granddaughter said it tasted like "Play dough." Can you imagine? The texture of the crust was really weird. Not like pizza crust at all. So good luck with your new product, it's certainly not a pizza. I don't know where I'll order my next pizza. But I certainly know where I won't order it.

At 2:28pm on 6/12/2019, my daughter ordered pizza for delivery. At 3:30, the pizza had still not arrived. When my daughter called to check on the delivery, she was told that it was on the way. Another hour passed and she called again, only to be told by the Manager that she had personally delivered the pizza. This was a lie as the pizza had not been delivered to the house. I called to the restaurant (In Griffin, GA) and asked about the order and why after 2 1/2 hours, the pizza had not been delivered (it was now 5:00); the cashier said she didn't know what happened and would put the order back in and have it delivered. Another hour passed and my pizza still had not arrived; I went to the restaurant to inquire about the order and she said that the delivery guy had been gone about a half an hour to deliver the pizza (I am approximately 5 miles or less from the restaurant). He finally delivered to my home about 30 minutes after I arrived at the restaurant. While I was waiting, the Manager who claimed she had personally delivered my pizza came in and claimed that she had delivered a pizza on my street but her receipt did not have my address on it. I paid for the pizza over the phone and with a debit card. While the manager was "kind enough to give me my order free" (because I had only waited 3 1/2 hours for the damn pizza), she could not explain what happened to my order or if anyone had signed the receipt that had my name and card information on it. While I was waiting, another customer had been waiting for 30 minutes only to be told, "I don't know what happened to your pizza but they are remaking it." BAD SERVICE! They are pushing to get closed like the one in Barnesville if they continue to disappoint the customers!!! The Manager and cashier seemed to think that it was okay that I had waited so long and should just be content with the free, Cold pizza that was finally delivered to my home.

I proceeded to place 2 orders with your company the1st order being # 3190612193400001414013436 and the 2nd # 3190612182936001412013436 on 06/12/2019. I received a call stating that they do not deliver in my area and I have had pizza delivered here more times than many. However the call center canceled my order, I called the number back and was transferred to a rude supervisor who then transferred me to the local store. Upon stating what I was calling for I was then told by the local store that they do deliver in my area and to replace the order online because order 1 was canceled. After replacing a second order I then received another call from the call center by a Deon Anderson ( Supervisor) stating that they do not deliver in my area after the store told me to replace the order. He then mention he called the store and spoke with the manager on duty and it was verified that they do not deliver in my area, but he failed to get the managers name that he claimed he spoke with. Which I don't believe he placed that call. I have never seen a call center with the most rudest customer service reps ever. I just place a order with pizza hut yesterday and spent over 50.00 and if this is how a customer is to be treated I will take my business else where. There are many pizza chains all around and no one should have to deal with this .

I will not ever go back to your Rossville Pizza hut in Maryland. I was visiting with my family and the staff was cursing at each and acted like they was outside have a free for all. The waiteress Elise was very good but the managers on duty was cursing at each and then talking about where they was going to drink after work. I was so disappointed because we haven't ate in Pizza Hut in a long while. This is by far the worst the managers was yelling a gentlemen in the back I guess he was the dishwasher because he looked older then the rest of the employees. He was very quiet and didn't say anything. BUT FOR MANAGERS TO BE SO DISRESPECTFUL TO OTHER EMPLOYEES IS OUTRAGEOUS. There was I guess 3 managers on duty they all had the same shirts on. The blone headed girl at the register ringing people up was very rude. and the other fat girl cutting pizza was so nasty talking to the older gentleman about the dishes. There was a very heavy set Manager that didn't say a word and aloud this disrespect to go on. Its a shame that that store has went down hill because of all the teeneagers running the store. I wish they had some people over 30 running store like they used when the food and atmosphere was pleasant. I have small children and don't need my children listening to this kind of conversation in a resturant

Have feedback for Pizza Hut?