Pizza Hut Customer Service

Contact Pizza Hut Corporate

Toll free phone number: (972) 338-7700

Pizza Hut is an American fast food chain, international franchise and a subsidiary of possibly the world’s largest mega restaurant corporation, Yum!Brands, Inc. Pizza Hut has over 11,000 outlets worldwide with 6,000 in the United States. Employing over 160,000 there are outlets in approximately 94 countries. Corporate website is www.pizzahut.com.

If you experience a problem with your dining experience at any Pizza Hut you may call 1-866-364-0082 in Canada and 1-800-948-8488 US. You may also address correspondence to the CEO, David W. Gibbs at 7100 Corporate Drive, Plano, Texas 75024 or call the corporate office at 972-338-7700.

Pizza Hut was started in a small house in June of 1958 in Wichita, Kansas by Dan Carney and Frank Carney. Pizza Hut uses promotions, movie sponsorships, seasonal offers and products to capture extra marketing opportunities. Social media presence may be found in Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

Pizza Hut Contact Information

• Pizza Hut headquarters address

• 7100 Corporate Drive
    • Plano
    • TX 75024

(972) 338-7700

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Pizza Hut Complaints

The pizza was burnt my boneless wings had no sauce they were dry .bread sticks were cold .it was the biggest disappointment I have had from pizza hut ever

Had a verbal dispute over my parking in their lot. It is a carry out Pizza Hut, no other cars visible in the lot. No visible no parking, or tow signs. Pouring rain. Ate at a nearby restaurant. Came out about an hour later with wife and son. No car. Went in Pizza Hut carry out store, I was very upset and used profanity. The two women working there used profanity right back. They gladly informed me it would cost me $160 to get my car. They were young and so unprofessional. Very bad representatives of Pizza Hut. Untrained and lacking in skills or desire to de escalate the situation. I will never order Pizza Hut again. Please train your staff. My parking there interfered with nothing. They were vindictive and nasty.

my name is yanisleidy vidal borges I am very upset and dissatisfied with the customer service of pizza hut, I ordered today 04/21/22 a pizza by mistake to a wrong address through the app, realizing instantly that I had placed the order, I called the store and I told them that I made a mistake with the address, I did not received any help, they put me on hold countless times, they hung up the phone on me, then I contacted someone who told me that i can cancel the order so I cancelled, then 20 minutes later I received a call from the pizza hut driver who left my order at my house door, I told him that I had canceled the order and he told me that he didn't know anything, I call the store I tell him what happened they hang up on me I call one more time I get a very rude person who supposedly was The manager he starts yelling at me and telling me I waited 20 minutes after the driver left to cancel the order when I called immediately after placing the order, then he tells me that since I have been someone who is problematic, he should return me everything but that I can no longer be a pizza hot client anymore, how is that possible when it was a human error, I felt discriminated against, I felt treated unfairly, then I look at my bank account and I don't see any reimbursement from them. I want to report this branch office because I feel that they treat the client unfairly.

This is the address of this branch:
2189 Scenic Hwy N # A, Snellville Ga 30039

Last night I went to order a pizza at Pizza Hut on Los Angeles and 7th and got two doughy pizzas cold I wanted my chicken with bone in I didn't get that and I wanted my pizza with pepperoni on one and mushroom on the other and I got chicken on both

Discussing place to eat !! I use to brag about that Pizza Hut had the best food and service out of all of the restaurants that had that name on the door. Now I’m sure I will not be recommending that place or any of them because of the atrocities that I witnessed at this location.
And I expect you to get ahold of me to hear about it unless you don’t care about it either(management at this location) didn’t care so why should you.

I ordered a deep dish meat lovers pizza over the phone and arrived to pick it up 5 minutes past the time that I was told it would be ready. Upon arrival I gave the cashier my name and paid for the pizza. She looked back at the warmer but didn’t check to see if it was mine. Instead she she proceeded to ring up 3 more customers while having a side conversation with a coworker in the back regarding it was time for her to go home! Once I complained that I had been waiting 15 minutes she checked the warmer and without even an apology handed me my pizza that had been in the warmer the whole entire time! I was appalled to say the least.

I tried to place my order on line but it kept kicking me off, went to store to see why it would not take my order, she said they were having trouble and could not order on line, I asked her since it was down could I place my order in store, she said they could only do that on line, well I ended up spending $50 instead of $25.99, now that's not right, my ticket is #74 on 4/2/22 at Jackson, al store, unit 002075, at 16:28, I think I deserve a refund

Today I purchased a pizza from one of your Bronx establishments. The person whom I gave the order to didn't look like he was having a good day. I asked him about promotions and he responded curtly "it's on the website". I asked him if he could just tell me about any promotions and again he curtly responded "it's on the website". I paused and then asked him to make a note not to burn the cheese. He never made eye contact and mumbled something. I then asked him if he could repeat himself and with clenched teeth he responded "the cheese will be fine. I paused again and said "I cannot eat it if it is burnt so can you let them know in the kitchen and again said in annoyance "the cheese will be fine". I left came back for my order and controlled myself bc it served no purpose to say anything but I'm really annoyed with such rudeness.

If they cant eork with their own App, what is the point in having one? Ordered pizza forever ago... they didnt know they needed to deliver the delivery order! What does "Pizza Hut" do to correct these issues?

Hello~~ FYI I used to work for KFC/Taco Bell in San Diego, Ca at Clairemont & Pacific Beach & Grossmont Center and my experience as a employee was Fantastic ! I handled your "Need for Speed Project for my GM Dave Martin (RIP) Also did my training in Louieville which was a Great experience>> I'm in a Health Center in El Cajon and I thought I'd treat the pm staff to pizza! First off I called the store in El Cajon and was told they did not deliver to 622 S Anza to call the store on Avocado so z called their their and was hung up me but about 3 minutes later a call center called me and the operator was so so help!! I ordered $44.00 worth of Food and plates & napkins which I did not receive, the pizza was very doughy, the bread sticks were over cooked and they put the Marimar Sauce in a little box with Parm Cheese & a lid was loose & sauce was everywhere, From my experience & working for KFC/Taco Bell for 4 years this is not the sauce the chain would want!! My 0801331255 Avocado Blvd
El Cajon, C Last 4 # 8557 & Code total was $44.76 # 027202 Ticket 63 Purchased from Pizza Hut Claudia Jack How do I become a Pizza Hut/Taco Bell/ KFC Secret Shopper?? Have a Super Day

It's kind of a lot of when I call I get shoved off to some idiot call centers that can't place the order or enter the order the correctly I had 3 different issues with in the last couple months from these call centers

On Sunday,I called pizza hut in Arcadia ca. I order the Big pizza dinner.They confirmed and told me 25min. I get there and they told me that they were out. Burtal not happy customer.

I ordered a familly pack on 03/19/2022. When i went to pick up my order I waited over 5 minutes for someone to come to the counter and wait on me. I finally stuck my head in the kitchen and asked to be waited on. The young man took my card away from the counter to another register. I called him back and told him to please run it in front of me. He got mad and huffed at me and went to get the manager. The manager then did the same thing. I asked him why he did that and he said he didn't want to set up both registers because they did more business through the drive thru. At that point I was already upset so I left. When I got home the Pizza was doughy and under cooked and the pasta was burnt and dry. I was even madder at this point. I will not use this location again. I will go back to Bridgeport. I paid over $27.00 for a meal for my family that was terrible. I rate them a zero

Placed an order and paid for my two pizzas the day before wanting delivery from Pizza Hut on 10th Street in Great Bend, KS. I called three times each time being on hold for several minutes (12-15). The holding process would send me to a general number, not the number I dialed in Great Bend. Finally connected & was told delivery would be soon, they had four deliveries. Never could tell me when it would arrive. 45 minutes after requested delivery, which would be no problem according to them when I ordered, I received my two barely warm, gummy crust pizzas. It was awful and apparently “not their fault” because they were busy. They COULD’VE called me and said it would be late and given me the option to pick it up but NO, just got unacceptable product. It was awful and was for a small gathering for my Dad’s 93rd birthday.

Why do u have people taking pizza orders from a call center? They are costing u customers including myself now. I was unaware of u even having such a service until the last time I ordered from u. I placed an order, had it charged to my credit card then I received a call back saying
that it couldn't be delivered. After the employee explained that my order had actually been placed thru a call center & not directly with them answered my question of why the last few times I placed an order, I had such a difficulty time doing so. Either they had tried over charging me or there was difficulty in comprehending what it was I wanted ordered. Both times it took over 20+ mins. to place my order. This whole calling center idea u have put in place is and has cost u valuable & long time customers. I felt u were at least entitled to know why I will no longer be ordering from Pizza Hut.

I ordered lemon pepper wings and got cajun dry rub instead which wasn't even applied before I received them....I had a packet of seasoning to add on them when I got them. This isn't the first time I've had a problem, I ordered delivery before and an hour after I ordered I had to go pick up my order.

They told me 55 minutes it was almost 2 hours I paid for food up front didn't get my 2 litter drank

The new spicy pepperoni pizza is way too hot. I threw the whole large pizza away.

Today I called up call centre order pizza at 4.36 pm spoke to Mr Lim who informed that needed half n hour delivery . I agreed, after 5.28 pm I still did not receive my pizza, my children are very hungry n crying . I called up call centre again at 6 pm spoken to Cik Nak
She said the Bdr puturi branch Mgr will called me , after 10 minutes the branch Mgr Cik Fatimah called up and told me
That my address was not under their coverage , she asked me to Cancel the order! And she said she unable to contact me ! OMG ! Yesterday I
Did order Pizza Hut , Pndanfood able to called me why she unable to call me , I was extremely angry n unhappy on the Pizza Hut Mgr service , 6.15 pm I called up call centre again spoken to Mr Lim who I order Pizza from him at 4.36 pm . He just told me the Bdr Puteri Mgr will called me . OMG , I told me all the incidents happened, he just reply me the same! 6.35 pm Cik Fatimah called up with unfriendly sound n informed me that pizza will reach my hse after one hour! OMG ! What kind of service level! Pizza Hut is international brand which downgrade by certain staff ‘! Really spoiled my whole day mood ! Pls explain n investigate it n explain to me !
Unhappy Amy

Yes, my son had ordered 50$ worth of food to be delivered today from the Sweetwater TN location. He called gave order over the phone, and gave his card info over the phone by someone apparently customer service line, talked to a man who had a accent. He told him pizza would be here in 20 min...he called at 9:40 pm. Nothing ever came! And you can't get ahold of anyone in restaurant line....I drove to restaurant around 10:45 pm due to no delivery, useless customer service agents and unable to reach store, to go before closing to see what's going on. Nobody was there and restaurant was closed with lights off etc. No cars there neither. So my son is worried someone stole his card information and we will be seeing the restaurant tomorrow and this needs cleared up, and especially if his card has been charged etc. We are extremely upset with this matter! I expect a phone call, email or something as soon as possible. Because we will be coming in that store to clear this up! And if his card info has been jeopardize in any way by whomever pretended to take his order or whomever it was, there will be charges charged legally. This is ridiculous! Tk you!

When I went to the store, no one greeted me when entering or leaving. Wait for about 15 minutes before someone helped, no one apologizes for the inconvenience. Workers in the back talking and laughing.

This is not acceptable. I work in the customer service and the main goal is to be friendly.  I am not asking for a friendship but a simple hello would be appreciated.

On Feb 6, 2022 called in order for large pizza supreme light on sauce with extra cheese on top.
After picking up the pizza and getting it home we saw that it DID NOT have Extra Cheese on top, matter of fact it had very little cheese at all on the pizza. Plus when we picked up the pizza they said it was just coming out of the oven. However, 10 min. latter when we got it home it was cold. The ticket even said ex. cheese, so no one ever read the ticket.
It was by far the worst pizza we have ever had. a frozen pizza would have tasted better. We live in Miami OK. there are several other pizza places and we never expected that Pizza Hut would be the worst. This is not the first time we have had poor quality pizza from Pizza Hut. We are very disappointed in the quality of the pizza from from Pizza Hut. this was out last attempt to get a good pizza from Pizza Hut. We will be taking our pizza business elsewhere. If need be even to Walmart for a "frozen pizza' which would have been better than this one. Out of a scale of 1-10 with 10 the best, this pizza would have been a 1.
sorry for the slam but we expected more from Pizza Hut.
Dave Alllgood
Miami Oklahoma

I don't know the problem, but our local hut in Vidalia LA. Closed at 8 when their door clearly states they are open till 10 on Sunday nights. Don't know if it was a staffing issue, or what. There were 3 people there and it's a take out/ delivery only store. I had my mouth set on buffalo wings. Guess I'll be visiting Johnny's pizza from now on. I sure hope you all can get the problem fixed for others.
Thanks

I ordered a pizza for delivery and wings the pizza was wrong toppings

When you call it goes to an answering service. This is the 3rd time it was not sent to the store. The manger here took care of me which I’m thankful for. But the answering system is horrible.

I ordered pizza during midday today and it never came for hours so then I woke up from a nap and it still hadn't been here in my five year old was wanting the pizza asking me for it so I yelled and ask my brother in the other room to order a pizza because clearly it didn't go through for some reason so then the pizza finally comes the second time we ordered but it was just a medium Pizza inside of a square box that was supposed to be a dinner box with cinnamon sticks breadsticks and a pizza even the pizza was supposed to be cheese and it came pepperoni I've never had experience like this out of Pizza Hut but this extremely has me upset

Waitress Amanda I believe was rude appearance was dirty she was doing drugs in your parking lot when we left order was wrong she has no right serving food or speaking to customers worst experience of my life I'll never go back

The Manager Sonia without last name is the most inept manager that a store can have. She lie about my order, over and over again. The order supposed to arrive a 240 pm at 313pm I called to asked about it, and she said 3 min away. The pizza never arrived and when I called to asked again she just said the driver knock my door but no one answer (according with him) when my family was on the livingroom waiting. No one call me to let me know was going on. And like me there are many other neighbors with the same situation with the same rest. 314 E Dania Beach Blvd Dania FL 33004

My complaint is with the Pizza Hut located at 11115 Crenshaw Boulevard. I ordered a pizza around 8 p.m. to be delivered to my home. Delivery never arrived never came. I called to see what happened and the phone was off. Then I decided to go up to the Pizza Hut to get my pizza and the door was locked but I saw people in there cleaning up and Counting the register. I begged the girl to please open the door but she just kept mouthing we are closed. I was charged $28.70. I decided to go to my car and wait on someone to come out so that I could talk to someone. When they came out I voiced my complaint respectfully and they all ignored me again and proceeded to get in their cars and leave I was not even given a chance to to be heard nor get a return from my money. There were two ladies and three men. 1 African American lady one Hispanic lady with blue or green hair three American men. I was disrespected and I felt very embarrassed after knocking and yelling from outside in the cold wondering what happened to buy food or to at least get a refund. This happened on December 24th around 9 30. I have never been treated by a staff in such a disrespectful way. I was treated as if I was a bomb begging for change or something. Mount my banking Institution will not reimburse me for the money they told me to take it up with corporate Perry Oh well I would love to see if those employees be reprimanded for the horrible disrespect that I experience and I definitely want my money returned.

I have been trying to call the Corp office and as of now I have been listening to it ring for 8 minutes is this how you handle business ? I had a very bad experience on Dec 14th and still can't reach a manager. I really feel the need to speak to SOMEONE ASAP.
Beatrice J Bechard

I love Pizza Hut and order there frequently. I called the local Pizza Hut on Four Seasons Blvd in Hendersonville, NC for take out. The lady who answered struggled with English. I could not understand 1/2 of what she said. I wanted 3 personal pan pizzas. She kept misunderstanding what I said. Finally, I asked to speak to someone else. I was transferred to the local (I guess) Pizza Hut where I repeated my order. I was told they were out of personal pan (what?????), so I had to order medium. I don't understand this and asked the question---do they not make the crust? Never got a satisfactory answer. I was told I HAD to order medium if I wanted to order. I ended up paying 3X what my regular bill was when I order from you. Additionally, I asked if perhaps I could get some off, a coupon applied or something. I was told emphatically that I had to bring a coupon in to get anything off. I am a Customer Service Manager, and this was totally a bad experience from beginning to end. This was not my fault, but your employees refused to consider anything to even somewhat make up for the extra cost and frustration.

My son ordered 2 pizzas for our family Grey Cup Dinner. One pizza was a thin crust pepperoni with fresh tomato. Upon picking up the pizzas and bringing them home I discovered I was given a thin crust bacon and green pepper! I checked my receipt and had the correct order. Someone messed up! I am allergic to bell peppers so couldn’t eat the pizza I was given. I tried to phone the restaurant but was unable to get an answer. Definitely put a damper on my Grey Cup spirits. I had to find something else to eat.

The last three times when I ordered pizza the pizzas we not the way I ordered them the ingredients were ordered half on one side and half on the other but the ingredients were half way on the other side I ordered them that way because I don’t like it items on the other side also there have been times when I didn’t get one of the ingredients I ordered don’t believe I will order anything anymore

Online order @ Heights Blvd Houston Texas 77008.
Ordered online meat lovers MEDIUM sz pizza applied coupon+ online special stated 10.00 w coupon. At delivery pd by debit receipt bill charge was 25.97 plus 5.00deliverycharge + tip. False advertising I despise. Called mngr to rebuke outrageous chrg for med pizza. Online stated 10.00. mngr yelled on phone to me saying I was wrong for price stated online. Told me never request service anymore from his establishment. I returned med. Pizza. My 28.97 dollars best be credited to my debit card by morning. I reported this foreigners to Corporate for being noncompliant to standard& extremely rude behavior to me.a customer that brings & to his Store he rents. Being a hateful owner that represents Pizza Hut is appalling. Let alone never offering a apology, nor correcting mistake on his part. He represents a a foreign male that does no wrong. My parents owneda restaurant for 30 yrs in Houston. I was disgusted at his manner at handling his patrons...such as this 65 yrold retired woman. Dispicable Owner/Franchisee renter. Has no business representing Corporate owners of Pizza Hut. Disgusting!!!

Ordered on app,, arrived 2 min early,,, they came out 10 min after app said done,,, man came out and said we need to wait on just one of you pizzas?,,, 30 min later I got my order curbside.. one pizza cold one pizza a mess …

I have a question, is it policy of Pizza Hut that when making a pizza your employees are NOT required to wear gloves. Handled all dough and ingredients with bare hands. Is this smart given the environment in which we live. This occurred in Sebring Florida. They said they are not required to wear gloves.

I was insulted and threatened and I am scared to death to return to the Pizza Hut on Preston and eastern park way in Louisville ky. I was sent a threatening text message after I left the store on Preston and eastern Pkwy in Louisville ky.

The pizza hut on Watson rd and Yuma rd in buckeye AZ is horrible. We ordered a free med 2 topping with Italian sausage and a large pan supreme. What we got handed to us instead was a ked 2 topping with Italian sausage hand tossed. And a hand tossed large supreme. Not what I ordered.. then when we went to pick it up they told us we didn't have an order places at that location but I k ew we did.. so went home called and they said yes its ready. We went back to the store and again told us we don't have an order for you. So I said I want a manager I said to him my name is Jeff nagy I ordered 2 pizzas and I was told they are ready for pick up I come to the store and am then told you don't have an order with that name.. he walks over to the pizza warmer case and pulls out my pizzas but the one was wrong. This place has no 9dea what customer service is. They don't pay attention to anything. And they don't take any responsibility to fix it..

Ordered pizza and took hour 10 minutes to deliver. Was lukewarm and limp when arrived. Inedible! Cost me $43. Will NOT be ordering again!!! Oleander Dr Wilmington NC

The Attica store has a manager I believe her name is Brandy that is rude she says profanity about the customers and other workers and looks like she may be stealing from the register. She thinks she doesn't have to work she makes everyone wait on their orders for no reason she has been seen exchanging pills for money in the parking lot and just is plain bad news for the store and me and alot of others refuse to eat there.she really should be fired for her lack of respect for the store and customers

I order 3 pizzas from pizzas hut they delivered 2 pizza completely messed up my order when asking the manager to replace order she hung up and refused to fix my order. I called back and asked for then to take back incorrect order for a refund and was hung up on. I and so unhappy to told the will not do anything to fix my order. Managers name was Daylin.

Horrible Service from Uttarahalli Bangalore Store.
Pizza was ordered through mobile app. Text message received immediately after 15 mins as order dispatched. Order received after 1 hour. That too after calling the store twice. Delivery location was hardly 500 meters.
This is happening repeatedly in this store. Many a times store doesn't pick up and calls and I'd picks up don't get proper response.
Terribke Service by Pizza Hut Uttarahalli Bangalore 560061.

Qrong order for the second time in 2 days

I ordered the pizza on the Pizza Hut app and then they did not show up so I called the Pizza Hut on Chiefs way in Pensacola Florida and they could not or they would not deliver it to me because they said they cannot find my address on Google maps but I pull it up and I find my address on Google maps so I think I should get a free pizza

I went in to order and no one would help me there were 4 or 5 employees which none acknowledged i was there. The manager walked past me like I wasn't there not saying anything as she past. I walked out. I have had several orders incorrect in the past also. Very poor employee skills

The location visited was unclean. I decided today I want to have pizza for dinner . And to think I choose pizza hut the location on davie and 411 was very unclean the utensils that was being used was never washed with residue from previous use of caked up spaghetti sauce. And when asked the manager why was the utensils used to make the pizza not clean . She had no feedback for me companies like yourself should inservice staff of proper food handling. That goes to show the manager there is nasty and all the covid stuff going on makes it even worse. I would never eat at this establishment again. And what's sad is the staff that don't own the company making the person who own pizza hut lose money because who they are trusting to watch over there buisness not knowing they are running customers AWAY PERIOD. THIS PLACE SHOULD BE ON DIRTY DINING AND CLOSED DOWN. I should have taken pics my mistake

I purchased and paid for a $70 delivery order and both pizzas were mangled and scattered in the boxes, order of 24 bone out wings were cold and hard as bricks, and I am in process of moving, plus sick child with covid and I was rest assured that my $70 order was going to be good...but it wasn't. So I just called the store here and she said she would do $20 credit off next order...well I spent $70 and would just like my order re-done I would even pick it up. Even though I paid delivery fee..

Tried to call in order, was disconnected several times, then finally was answered, put in order, she had to transfer the order to my store, as she was answering call from out of province. I go in to pick up, girl doesn't acknowledge any of us there, she comes to counter, looks at monitor and then goes in the back....repeatedly. there were several customers waiting to be served. I stood there, with a severe knee injury, wanting my pizza. I finally left. If there is a score lower than zero, I would give it. I plan to add this statement to the local community web page, Facebook, and online rating. I come from a family of the food service business, customer service is everything.

Husband placed order and went to get gas. Went back to pick order up. Did not check. His fault. He ordered 2 large meat lovers one thick one thin. Neither pizza was what he ordered. Called and manager told us to call back in a few hours because they were busy. Called back. Was told manager was too busy to look order up and too busy to talk to us. Said they were short handed and had a 2 hour delivery wait time. Left number for manager to call. He still hasent
We are loyal customers for decades

I ordered 2 pizzas and several other slides today from the Pizza Hut on Front Street, Harrisburg PA. I ordered at 10:00 for a 1:30 delivery. The app said that the pizza went out for delivery at 1:10, I am 10 minutes from the store. At 1:50, I tried to call Pizza Hut, 4 times the call did not go through, it would ring and ring, once it sounded like someone answered but I was disconnected. Finally, I got in touch with Meghan, the manager. She was EXTREMELY rude. I understand that most places are understaffed. I understand that most people get annoyed when people call with complaints. However, when I asked for the manager she said she was the manager, I asked her name, she said Megan, then in another sentence I said "so your the manager?' She answered with a very short "That's what I said." She ended up refunding the money for the order which was fine. I can tell you that we won't be ordering from that Pizza Hut. Megan is certainly not manager material - she needs to find a different line of work where she doesn't have to talk to the public.

Ordered a Detroit pizza w onith pepperoni, mushrooms and onions at the Ridgeland Ms store on Lake Harbor Dr.
Picked up the pizza and at home discovered that it had no pepperoni, and the dough was undercooked. We attempted to call the store and sought remedial action and was referred repeatedly to a line with no response.
The product and opportunity for correction were unacceptable. This took place on labor day 9/6/2021 at the Pizza Hut
772 Lake Harbor Dr. Ridgeland, Miss. We will give you an opportunity to correct this or you will lose as customers FOREVER.

I waited outside the store after I called for 15 minutes. I called the store told them I was there. No one came out so I went inside, waited inside for 5 minutes and no one said anything. I finally got it and got home and the pizza wasn’t cut and tasted old

i ORDER FROM THE STORE IN HASLET TX. i ORDERED A SPECIAL DEAL WITH 3 TOPPINGS FOR $10.00 AND AN ORDER OF 7 BONELESS WINGS. YOUR DELIVERY FEE HAS INCREASED FROM $2.50 TO $4.50. QUITE A JUMP. EVEN DURING THE PANDEMIC IT WAS AROUND $3.00 NOW THE POOR DRIVERS PROBABLY DON'T GET A TIP BECAUSE OF THE OUTLANDISH DELIVERY FEE. NOT SURE WHY THERE IS A DELIVERY FEE THAT PIZZA HUT KEEPS FOR MAKING THE PIZZA. WE HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR THE PIZZA. I HAD PIZZA FROM DOMINIO'S DELIVERED TO MY GRANDDAUGHTE WITH NO DELIVERY FEE.

They forgot my wings and all they want to do is give me credit?!!

AOA! Sir,
I am pizza hut customer since 2006, I have already complained about delay delivered order & misbehaved, my complaint number is 77 dated 19/07/2021, but did not response me.
one day I received a call from Pizza Hut operation manager, namely Ahmer, who was also misbehaved me and our conversation (mobile call) tried to record illegally. All your staff deployed in Lahore is very abusive.

My lawyer has sent you a legal notice that you have 15 days time to respond to. In case of not responding, the case will be filed in court. The company will be responsible for all the expenses

My online pick up order was said to be ready at 5pm. Food was not handed to me until 5:20 and the pizza was not what I ordered. I ordered pepperoni, sausage and beef. The put every meat they had on the pizza including ham and I don’t like ham. The meat literally just poured on top to the point it was comical

Ordered 2 pizzas at webbschapel in dallas. Done it many times. As always I call in and they say ready in about 15 minutes. We get there in 5 but wait 5 more before going in. My wife brings the pizza out and we go home. The pizza is cold an stale! It's been sitting for 30 to 45 minutes! I know pizza. I call and cant get anyone to understand. Not even the manager. We left dominoes for poor quality. Next time I'm just going to take the pizzas back and sling'em in the door. Damit I hate incompetence! Hate cold pizza too. Are you going downhill? You have incompetent employees. No reason for cold pizza! Straighten up!!!

Made my order wrong but was to late to take back food was cokd

I ordered a medium supreme pizza with everything on it. Pizza had only pepperoni mushrooms and bell peppers. The pizza was very greasy and the dough appeared to be old.

Tried to order pizza from you all they hung up phone 3 times on me 901 South kings highway myrtle beach so I walked down there and was posted on the door open till 11:00pm put had the door locked a person came and unlocked the door and said we're closed there was other customers wanting pizza too then when we walk beside the building a employee was smoking instead of working .

Local Seguin, TX. Rec. Number 0012, 7/5/21
12:48pm. All tables dirty, we cleaned our own. Employees drinking out of fountain machine and bottled water from drive through cooler! Employee smoking in Store and at back door, no Management, everyone there standing around while dining area is filthy! Pizza was nasty, to much sauce, did not even eat it, through it away.

2 pizzas were dry and the 3 mushy, a yucky experience, never tasted like that before

Dear sir,

It is to inform you that PIZZA deleivery boy Mr. Rohit(9650174827) came for deleivery. My daughter Aaradhya 8 year old was at home.

He took Rs 1000/- from her hand and runaway without giving invoice.

Pizza supplied was also not as per order and cold drink not deleivered.

It is the case of cheating with us. kindly lodge complaint against this person and refund our complete amount.

with regards
Vijay vir singh

delivery driver brought a dropped pizza I called the manager was extremely rude cussing me out. I asked for a new order and they brought I guess. because the driver told me hold on asked me dd i order a pepperoni pizza I said not he went to his car never came bacc so i called them again got cussed out phone hung up on me 10 times at this point I want my money bacc. had to argue n get cussed out to get a refund tht idk if I ever got back. we ddnt eat the pizza n will never order from tht location ever they also blocked me from sending messages to corporate 37th Woodlawn location Wichita ks

Rob the assistant manager refused to answer the phone when I called to place a order

The food was great (as usual) my only complaint, is that I ordered extra sauces (8 of them) and didn’t get them. I know this isn’t probably as big of a deal as you normally receive but, my only reason for saying anything is that I went to a Pizza Hut 40 min away and paid for something I didn’t receive. I do take some responsibility for not checking my products before driving home, just thought this is something you could go over during training.

I ordered carry out at the Pizza Hut at 11814 Indians Ave in Lubbock Tx. I ordered on the app and my total was $18.40. My husband went to pick it up and was told the total was $18.40. When he got home his phone beeped and showed an adjustment was made to the Pizza Hut transaction. It changed from 18.40 to 22.08, 20% more. I assume the guy working the carry out window thought he deserved A tip and he might have, but not doing ppl like that. If he added 20% to every card he ran tonight, he had a good night in tips. It’s not a lot of money and I wouldn’t mind giving a tip but the deception part is what bothers me.

Placed an order and 2 1/2 hours later still hasn’t shown up. Almost an hour since out for delivery yet live 15 minutes from the store and tracker said 24-34 minutes for delivery.

On Sunday May 9 at 5:40 pm we called our local Franklin, Indiana pizza hut. We had to wait on the phone for 15 minutes for someone to even answer. When the girl did answer I asked if they still had the "Chicago" pizza, the girl argued with me for 5 minutes and wouldn't answer my question until i gave her my phone number. I told her if they didn't have the "Chicago" style pizza i wasn't ordering and she would not check without my phone number. I have no idea who i was talking to or where, but it will be a very long time till i call Pizza Hut to order a pizza again. Such poor service.
Steve Scheer

Order wrong, cold, long wait even with order placed online, and employees not wearing masks properly

Pizza was totally burnt! we ordered tonight may 1, 2021 would like a refund. Pizza hut on east south Blvd. Montgomery, al. 8:00pm was the time. Just terrible service there. Will not be going back there

Three weeks ago I ordered a pizza and bread sticks, the was raw and not even cut. Called store and was told to put it in the oven, asked for manager and was told he would call me, never has. Filed a complaint with Pizza Hut twice and was told that the store would get in contact with me within 3 days. They never have, I want to be reimbursed period what's the problem here??????

Very poor service. Dirty table that never was cleaned before receiving food. Wanted to take our orders before offering a menu. Served food and walked away. We as customers had to get up from table and go to counter to ask for plates and silverware. Did not offer refills. We had to go to counter to ask for refills of drinks. We completely finished our meal and still hadn't cleaned table stickiness off. Then I had to ask for senior citizen discount without them even asking. Very poor customer service. The code on my receipt is: 83wk 01ha 0wd

Pizza arrived on time but as I was watching the guy deliver it he was swinging the pizza.after opening box pizza slices shifted on top of each other way too much sauce had a thin crust but couldn't eat crust too hard

Every time I order a pizza for delivery at Pizza Hut in manning the driver with the gray car always be late for our delivery it seen like everybody else always be on time and he the only one be hours late blasting Music and I order from here nearly everyday he need to do better or he need to be replaced

Delivered a pizza with the wrong toppings. Took over 2hrs to get the replacement of what I had originally ordered. This location should just shut their doors as the employees that work there do not give a shit about what they put out. Pizza not completely cooked, missing soda,, wrong ingredients. Each time I have pry from this location there has been an error. Store# 035653. Ticket number 0015 on 3/28/21. I will not be ordering from Pizza Hut ever again.

My order was dehydrated, they dropped my money , was very sarcastic when I told them to keep the change, and slammed the window.

I placed an order for delivery on 3/27/21 2:31 pm . I wanted for the order to arrive for over an hour, so I decided to contact the store which took my order. They informed me that that the driver was back at the store with my order because no one answered the door or phone call which was a lie. No one ever came to my door nor did I receive a phone call from the driver! Thanks for nothing Pizza Hut!!

So I had a credit for a terribly messed up order and tried to redeem the credit. They said the credit expired and Brianna at pizza hut in New Haven, Indiana said she would give me a good deal and proceeded to mess my order up again. When I called back she hung up on me. I called back and they said I could call back the next day and talk to a different manager. Super pissed off. Never ordering pizza hut again. Very unprofessional.

Manager (he said his name was Garth) is very disrespectful and rude. He did not help me, my phone number was wrong and instead of helping me locate my order (which I had an email receipt/confirmation number) he told me he didn't have an order and I wasn't getting pizza. He told me that confirmation number didn't mean anything to him and I probably ordered from the wrong place. He told me he was with a real customer and proceeded to speak louder over me when I was explaining that I was a customer and my order was already paid for. He is very unprofessional and rude.

We ordered a stuffed crust pizza, white sauce, with mushroom, meatball and pepperoni, a separate container of buffalo sauce and and 20 oz. Pepsi. We got a cold, hard pizza, no Pepsi and barbecue sauce. When I called to see if they would make it right (Pizza Hut, Ambassador Caffery Pkwy., Lafayette, LA)., I told the girl who took the order and she put me on hold forever--left me on hold. I hung up and called back, and a guy answered. I nicely asked to speak to the manager. I was put on hold for over 20 minutes, (I finally hung up), and they stalled me again. I feel we are entitled to coupons for free pizza for having to wait on the phone so long for nothing and no help, bad pizza, and not getting our order right. This happened the afternoon of March 17. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Man I really want to enjoy my stuff crust pizza but asked for jalapeño on half my pizza, and got it on the whole thing. Pizza was barely warm. And on top of that, they gave us two half cups of mozzarella sauce for 10 breadsticks. SMH, I spent $50 on a BS meal. I guess I’ll have to stick with Dominos pizza from now on. Next time I’ll listen to our kids.

So I ordered Pizza Hut in Aberdeen Washington and it wasn't cheap $71 to some bone in wings when I ordered boneless barbeque and a pepperoni pizza and peperonu and sasusage both pan style and my My Wings where not boneless and my pepperoni pizza has it barely any cheese on it so I called and complained and told the guy what was up and he said that I had to have my pizzas and my wings to get my order replaced so I set the pieces outside of my door because I have COVID and he are you with me about the food that I left outside my door but the dogs ate and he refused 2 leave the food that he replaced and brought to my door I had a sign on my door stating that I had covid-19 and he was so rude about it but he took my food back to the store so I did not did you need anything that night so I don't recommend eating up the Aberdeen Washington Pizza hut they are scumbags at the store they don't deserve people's business the way they act toward customers

3rd time I've ordered in the last year and have gotten cold pizza. Your pizzas arent cheap, and when I spend $50, I expect hot pizza. Called to complain and got hung up on twice.

I stopped in and ordered a thin crust Classic Supreme pizza. The man, I assumed he is the manager, took my order and told me it would be ready in 15 minutes. I asked him if they will be bringing it out to my car and he said yes. I went back to my car and the temperature was 98 degrees and I had to run my car and turn it off trying not to get too hot for 30 minutes! I am elderly. I finally got out and went back in to see why they had not brought it out because with the virus, I couldn't sit in the waiting area and he said "Oh, it has been ready for a while!! I asked him why he didn't bring it out and he told I was supposed to come back in and get it. That is not what he told me when I ordered! I got home with the pizza and it is one of the sorriest ones we have ever tried to eat! It was dry and pretty cold which I know it wouldn't have stayed very warm until I got home but it was an awful pizza. I told him I would never ever go back again! You just don't treat elderly people like they don't matter! I was so aggravated all the way home and then get there and have a dry pizza!!!

I have lived in the same neighborhood for 30+ years and have gone to the Eastgate Pizza Hut many times. The service has always been acceptable. Not so much this evening. I decided I didn’t want to cook this evening and ordered a pizza about 5:15pm. I was told it would be ready in 20 minutes which is pretty standard. I left my house soon after and made a stop at a local dry cleaner. I didn’t look at the my watch at the time but assume it was around 5:45 at the latest. I went in and the lady at the counter couldn’t find my order. She seemed to be having trouble with her computerized cash register. She said it wasn’t ready yet so I said I would take a seat and wait. While I was sitting there it was obvious that she was either untrained or a new employee. She was having a really hard time getting orders correct and in using her cash register. About 6pm the apparent manager came out said he had noticed me sitting there for some time. During this time the kitchen seemed to be in complete confusion. I heard the staff stating that the register person was either untrained or needed more training. She was working the register, taking phone orders giving orders to the kitchen. Well at 6:35 I finally got my pizza ad was given a flyer for 30% off my next order and a box of mini rolls for the store taking so much time to fill my order. I thought they were some kind of mini pizzas. It wasn’t until I got home that I noticed they were mini cinnamon rolls. I am a type two diabetic and I would have never ordered mini cinnamon tolls. They should have asked what I might desire instead of just picking something.

Yesterday, the 5th of June, my wife went to our local pizza hut here in Ardmore, Tennessee. That same day we were supposed to have a protest over the Floyd George incident. When she went through the drive through and mentioned about the possible protest, the guy at the window told her he wished they would burn Ardmore down. I found that very unprofessional coming from a franchise business such as Pizza Hut. If she had not already paid for her order, she would have just left. What if the first place they had went to was the Pizza Hut? Something to think about. I don't want my town destroyed and no one else should or should be saying that while working at an establishmnent, not the right place or time.

I made an order online Pizza Hut star onRittman Rd in San Antonio Texas I place the order online they said it would be about 25 minutes 720 minutes I drove up to the store I love them know I was there they says another 15 minutes so 18 minutes later I’m sitting there at the store and I called them and say what’s going on they says oh it’ll be another 15 to 30 minutes I don’t know what they’re doing but they’re not doing their job when I placed the order it said 25 minutes it didn’t say an hour and a half 45 minutes or two hours

The pizza hut on Dallas Highway at Crossroads . A lady Priscilla on 7/20/2019 took my order. She was there alone trying to answer phone and take order and make pizza's. She was working hard but she scratched her head and then wen in the back and made the pizza's with no gloves on. I took the pizza anyway and just could not bring my self to eat it. ticket number 031137 for $14.42. MY complaint is she needs to be retrained on why it is important to wear gloves and touching someone's food. We are located outside Dallas Georgia but I am thinking this might be an Acworth Georgia address.

We live at the back of Shadowbrooke community in Springfield, Ga where new houses are being built. Called delivery and they said our address was undeliverable even though houses right around the corner from us can get delivered to, two blocks away. Update your system guys, our house has been here for months.

ordered online, and havent recieved my order and tried to check but it says its closed???

I went too Pizza Hut to pickup an order I had entered online. When I arrived there and checked their board it indicated that I had a 20 minute wait for my pizza and hot wings. With time to spare I went next door to shop and kill some time. I arrived back at the hut with about 4 minutes to spare and stood along with others waiting for there orders as well. While waiting I noticed the order board clock, for my order, count down to zero and waited for the servicing employee to ask for the next order but just before she did the board entry for my order restarted with a new count from 20 minutes all over again. So I waited. When the board counted down again for my order, no pizza. So I waited again. Finally, when I had been there about 56 minutes my pizza and hot wings came out. Now when I brought the two items home, less than 5 minutes and tasted the pizza it was extremely dry and probably the worst pizza I had ever had from Pizza Hut, not up to their standards of pizza's I had had from them in the past.

My pizza had a bug I call told them I told them I was at work they told me I had to bring it back went the next day with the pizza they refuse to do anything

Earlier today we purchased 2 large 3 topping pizzas from the Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin Pizza Hut. When we got it back home and opened it, part of the pizza looked weird. Parts of it looked fresh with soft cheese and glistening pepperoni while the other parts of the same pizza where hard, firm and old looking. My friend and I had two slices each pizza and have been in and out of the bathroom since. Nauseated, diarrhea, headache and hot flashes. I will NEVER eat there again. I’ve read news articles about people working at Chuck E Cheese melding leftover pizza into new pizzas before, but I never thought this would happen to me nor at a Pizza Hut. They just lost a 9 year customer and a whole lot more once we spread the word out later this week.

I had to think about this before I did this but it was not looking good on Pizza Hut. My wife and I eat at Pizza Hut a lot during the week the place is excellent the service is great it can be packed they wait on you in less than 5 minutes always checking on you to see if you need anything the salad bar is always neat and filled on other words they stay on it no matter how busy they are.. July 5 th my wife and I decided to go in for Pizza it was on a Saturday may have date wrong but it was a Saturday it was a total mess wished we had not went. When we went in I guess he is manager on duty that day or something he finally looked at us after 5 minutes he said find a seat as you see we not busy and lol. We waited for someone to come take our order and bring our drinks finally after 15 minutes or more he came to the table said what do you all want we told him the place was empty one of the employee was playing a game on his cellphone the guy told him he had a order he said okay get it.We was the only ones in there we went to get our salad it was a mess dressing was everywhere the lettuce was dark and other things on the bar did not look good at all so we said we changed our minds. After another 25 minutes or more we asked where our pizza was we thought maybe they had call in ahead of us but nobody came or went my wife went up and ask where the pizza was the guy looked at us said it takes awhile we said well much longer we are leaving he said besure you pay. All together was there over 1 hr. 45 minutes the pizza was not good not hardly any sauce on it and very little meat. we told the guy he said well you was hurrying us. Would you have waited that long ?? During the week you are in and out of there less than 35 minutes those ladies work hard.We even had to go up and ask for refills this is not right.Some others came in they set and set finally the lady ask him for a menu they never did get it but got up and left a van came in with 7 or 8 people on it they were still waiting when we left the guy went up told them if they did not have their order in the next few ,minutes they were out of there he said okay. I do not know if they got it or not but I can tell yu this is the second time on a weekend I have been there seen this but not no more on weekend if we want a pizza we will go somewhere else.I am sorry I feel this way my wife has been a manager for other place she said this is not business and not good for Pizza Hut she said they didn't even care if they waited on you from now I will only eat at Pizza Hut when the ladies are there no other time.This does need to be taken care of or the business is going to be losing a lot.
Lacy Beckner

Believe me this store does not rate any stars, on July 16, 2019 my husband and I went to the Pizza Hut at 2116 Cedar Creek Road in Fayetteville NC. It was a long time after we sat down before a waitress came by and said she would be back, so we sat for anytime good while, when she came back we order a water for me and a Dr Pepper for my husband, my husband said he wanted the buffet and I asked for the one trip salad bar. It was another 10 or 12 minutes before she brought my husband his drink and a bill, no water for me. My husband went to get food and he didn't see anything he wants so decided to wait to see if they would out bring out some more pizza. I went to make a salad but there was not any lettuce, I told someone that there wasn't any lettuce and very curtly I was told they would get to it when they could. So my husband and I sat there waiting and I began to watch a child circling the food bar with a dirty plate, one of the employees brought out a pan of baked pasta and the child started raking the cheese off the top of this dish and spooning the pasta off the bottom of the pan into this dirty plate. When she was finished she took her fingers and raked the food that was stuck to the serving spoon back into the pan and stuck the spoon back into the food in the pan!!! (Still no lettuce) I could not eat anything by this time so we left, When we got into the parking lot I heard someone yelling and I turned around it it was the waitress yelling at us about walking out I told her why we left and she is still yelling at us as we get in the car, as my husband and I both are in our late 70's this woman was quite intimidating, she did frightened me some as she seem to be so angry. This restaurant is really dirty and needs some major cleaning.

After being out running errands on July 13 I stopped by the local Pizza Hut in York, SC on Liberty Street. When I went in no one was at the front counter. I waited for someone to come and wait on me. I had coughed, cleared my throat and hit my keys on the counter trying to get the lady making pizzas attention without any suggestions. Then a lady came up a side alley and asked had I been helped. I told her no and that I wanted to place an order for the $7.99 carry-out special. She immediately told me I had to order that from on-line. I told her I did not see that on the coupon. she took a coupon she had and went and asked someone and came back and said I had to order it from on-line. I am not very good with computer things and do not know if I could have ordered from my phone, but she did not even suggest that. I was going to purchase two pizzas. A pepperoni-mushroom and ham & pineapple as my husband and I like different things. I asked what other specials you had and she told me a large with boneless wings for $20. I thanked her and left.S he was very unfriendly and did not seem to want my business at all. Pizza Hut has always been my favorite pizza but this location is in a small parking lot that is hard to get in and out of. After this bad service i will think twice before I even consider going back there.

Kathy M. Boone

Did not bring sauce for my breadsticks I called they say I need to repay delivery fee to have some brought I think that is disgusting customer service the guy was rude and nasty and hung up on me south high street Pizza Hut Columbus Ohio 43207

When ordering online, I find that the Matteson, I’ll. Store doesn’t usually correctly prepare the pizza. Then, I have to wait for a remade pizza which is usually rushed and not cooked well. The vegetables look raw, in most cases. The male manager never seems to care about my inconvenience and I ‘m the one who checks the pizza. This has happened,at least, three times even when I mentioned the previous incident. Adding grilled chicken seems to cause the problem. They almost never remember to add it and i’m Left to discover the absence. The parking lot is full of potholes and the outside of the store looks abandoned. I’m very disappointed in this recurring problem and the nonchalance of the manager. I’m just assuming he is the manager because he’s consistently present. He doesn’t seem to be bothered and just comes across as indifferent. I enjoy Pizza Hut pizza when it is properly prepared but it seems less possible these days!

Delivery at 4949 Gus Eckert Rd was not delivered in San Antonio Tx . The supervisor was rude and the delivery driver
said she went to 4949 Eckert road that does not exist. Explained she tried to call my phone but my phone had died.
Tried using a co-worker phone x3 times no answer .Delivery driver called back at 8:15 the pizza was to be delivered
at 7:50. Said the address was wrong. The zip did not change if she had used the zip code it would have brought her
to the right address. Please correct the address .
I have used your service a lot had no problems. I cancelled the order because the supervisor was very rude to me.
I am not the only one that used your services at this address 4949 Gus Eckert Rd. Our patients use this address also.
Pizza Hut on Babcock/Huebner I rate you 0. Bad customer service.
I had asked the supervisor for a discount because they had to make the pizza over he was rude said it was my fault.
The internet gave false information is this the way to talk to a customer that is hungry and upset.NO!

Have feedback for Pizza Hut?