Pizza Hut Complaints Continued... (Page 6)

1090+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Pizza Hut corporate: (972) 338-7700

Pizza is cold ...and nasty...the wings are aweful..wasent any thing fresh ...and other was a hour late

I ordered 3 pizzas from Pizza Hut on 11/24. Yes, it was a cold blizzard day so I expected delays. This is one of the reasons I ordered early. The pizza was delivered 2 hours later and one of the pizza was wrong and the other two were dry and over cooked. Called Pizza Hut back and requested they send me a corrected pizza. I was told I would receive a $5.00 credit and a new pizza would be delivered. I didn't even complain about the dry pizza. I figured this is what $5.00 pizzas looked like now.Waited 2 hours called back and was told the store was closed. Asked the representative Laura (Senior Advisor) why I was not contacted and was told it was too many people for them to call all customers. Asked for a full refund and was told I can only get my $5.00. I asked Laura to speak with someone over her and was told she was the highest person to talk to. . Asked Laura for my credit and I would speak with someone else tomorrow. Called back on 11/25 because my credit was not on the account and was told by Chris (7702) that Laura had a note stating, I did not want my credit. Explained to Chris this was not true and why would I not want my credit for a pizza I never received. He stated many customers get mad and don't want their credit. I think this is totally absurd. Even if customers say they don't want a credit if Pizza Hut doesn't deliver a product shouldn't they just automatically give them their money back. If you keep money for a product not delivered that is STEALING. Anyway I asked Chris what type of repercussions will Laura face for lying on a note about a customer. Chris stated that he wasn't sure and maybe something would occur but they are so busy right now they didn't have time. Asked Chris, who would know and he transferred me to the Manager on Duty Delana. Delana never offered an apology for my inconvenience. However, she did defend her staff and said it was all a miscommunication and there was never a note that stated I didn't want the credit and that she could either give me a store credit or my $5.00 refund. I also asked Delana why would I want a store credit for merchandise I didn't receive. I tried to explain the store credit was for them sending me the wrong pizza and the $5.00 was because I never got the corrected pizza. Delana stated she would give me my money and no credit and it would appear on my bank statement in 3-5 days depending on my bank. The CSR's and managers may think it's okay to treat people like this over $5.00 but what they have really done is lost a customer who buys from them all the time. So thanks Pizza Hut, Laura, and Chris for caring about my children eating on a cold winter night you are appreciated!! There customer service SUCKS!!

I picked up my pizza family box the cheese bread was more burnt that cheesy. The wings I received all the bread off the wings were piled on top of the wings and the pizza I want wanted the pizza hut favorite crust flavor and received non. And the pizza just had all around poor quality and it's like this just bout everytime I order from pizza hut in shelby nc.

I went to the store in Nappanee Indiana two weeks ago , I ate in it took almost an hour for my pizza then it was wrong I asked to talk to a manager the manager on duty was too busy so shift manager and waitress came out half hour later had my pizza in a box and told me they were sorry for the wait , i'm sorry and hour and a half for pizza was not acceptable to me they did not offer me anything but I sit there and ate my pizza and paid my bill once again I complain to the waitress and the manager , nothing was done . I called a gentleman named Tracy I got his phone number from another Pizza Hut so I called him complaining and he tells me he was going to send me a refund for my bill and then send me a gift card for the inconvenience that I had at the store well two weeks have gone by I have not heard anything or seen anything not that I'm out for anything but when somebody tells me they're going to do something I expect that instead of being lied to

I ordered a pizza deal on 24th November, I was quoted 30 mins and the delivery took 1hr 20 mins this was after I called the restaurant to ask where it was at the hour mark. When the food arrived the driver had to return as he forgot to leave an item. In addition the food was cold. The final issue was when the food was checked it was wrong. This is not the service I’d expect from a restaurant of your calibre.

Hi; The Pizza Hut # 013125 at 701 State Route 440, Jersey City NJ 07305 & Ticket# 145.
Hope all is well. I would like to start with telling you that my family loves Pizza hut, and do not eat meats. So let me start with placing my order.
As you can see my phone log also, When I called for the order Mackel simply hang up on me because he could not understand English and failed to continue my order and hang up the line twice, which I ignored thinking it's OK. Then finally, a young girl took the call third time and took my simple order and was courteous. I had stressed enough to her about "No chicken" in Alfredo pasta which we always did and never was a problem. As I went to pick up my order, I asked for extra sauce when Mackel asked for 50 cents more, I paid and left.
After getting home, as I served pizza to my family I noticed the pasta had chicken in it. So I called the store and Mackel answered the phone. I explained to him that pasta had chicken in it, but he ignore the fact and I offered to send him the picture, but he insisted on "no no I checked it myself" and then he hang up on me. Then, what bothered me the most that when I called again few times and every time he kept on saying " Sorry this is McDonald's, and hang up on me. It was so agitating that was very upsetting. I spoke to Albert (Manager) Saturday morning and I told him the situation, he heard me but not sure if he will report that to corporate. I would like to request my whole order refunded, and please address the employee about hanging up the call and saying this is McDonald's. It's was very un-professional of him being a night supervisor of the store.
Thank you very much for taking the time to hear me.
Asif Khawaja
201-736-7243

Hi;
Thank you very much for taking the time to hear me.
Asif Khawaja
201-736-7243

This is the second time that money has been deducted from my account and yet the order hasn't been placed

Hello,
My name is Marc and I am writing about a very bad experience with one of your restaurants. First I would like to say that it is very difficult to find someplace to do this. I tried the "tellpizzahut" survey listed on the receipt. I assumed it was going to be like the survey listed on other receipts I have had at other restaurants. I was wrong. It went to a survey about my buying and living habits even though the receipt says on it "we'd love to hear about your experience". The survey never asked me about my experience. This was almost as frustrating as the meal I had at the restaurant. Any way I found this email address on a blog and I hope that it is the right place.
My dining experience went like this. After church on Wed the 21st of Nov my wife and I went to pizza hut to eat. We arrived at around 15 minutes to 1 pm. When we walked in we found that the restaurant was not very busy. We saw only two tables with customers and only one customer paying at the counter. The employee taking his money said to us that we could sit anywhere. We walked down the row of booths and found that none were clean. All had crumbs and sauce and obviously had been left uncleaned after having been used. We chose the cleanest one and I took some paper towels and cleaned it myself. I should have taken this as a sign of things to come but I overlooked it. The employee that was at the counter walked over after a few minutes and asked about what we wanted to drink. After he walked away, we waited for those drinks. They were slow in coming but not slow enough to warrant a complaint on its own. It did appear that he was alone. My wife said to me that she wanted to be ready to order when he came back with the drinks because of the wait time. I agreed and when he brought the drinks we ordered. My wife asked for an order of cheese sticks as an appetizer and she ordered a medium thin crust cheese pizza for her lunch. I ordered the 8 bone less wings and fries for lunch. Then we waited and waited and waited. I asked the waiter a couple times for the appetizer and he kept saying that it was coming. Finally after what was more than enough time the pizza was brought to our table. The waiter put it down and gave my wife and I each a plate and said for us to enjoy our meal. We looked at each other in disbelief. As he started to walk away my wife stopped him and asked “what about my husband’s meal?’ He appeared perplexed but after a few seconds he composed himself and said “it will be out soon”. I thought REALLY? He was not convincing. I don’t think he even remembered that we ordered other food. I later noticed on the receipt that a woman named Catherine actually entered the ticket not the waiter. After he walked away we looked at the pizza and were very disappointed. The pizza appeared as if it had been too long in the oven and had been allowed to sit too long after it came out. By that description I mean the cheese was very dark and not at all melted. The crust was just as dark and was not crispy but was chewy. The pizza itself was not hot to touch but was warm instead. I told my wife I was sending it back. She said no she was too hungry and no longer wanted to wait. She ate a couple pieces of pizza and I waited for my lunch. When my wings finally arrived they were without the accompanying fries or ranch dressing. I asked the waiter about the fries and dressing and he said that he would get them. I assume he got busy because he did not come back. I went up to the counter and got the attention of the person cooking. I asked for the fries and dressing. This person made an attempt to walk around the kitchen area looking for them but never produced them. At this time I complained to the manager. After complaining I went and sat down. Soon after the waiter appeared with the ranch dressing but not the fries. I was really hungry by now so I started eating the wings. By now though the wait for the dressing had caused the wings to cool and the buffalo sauce had soaked in and the breading was no longer crispy and hot but was warm and mushy. I ate only 4 of the 8 wings. They were horrible. While eating the third or fourth wing the fries finally came out and soon after the appetizer appeared. Now the problem with the appetizer was twofold. First as we only eat pizza hut on occasion we made the mistake of assuming that “cheese sticks” meant sticks of cooked cheese sticks. I guess at this restaurant “cheese sticks” means a big huge piece of bread with cheese and garlic on it. That’s my fault for assuming. It’s also corporates fault for not putting descriptions on the menu. The second problem was IT IS AN APPETIZER it is supposed to come out first not last. The “cheese sticks and the fries were the only things that were delivered piping hot. The fries were crispy and the cheese was melty and hot. Meaning to me that these items had only been put in the cooking device after we complained. I explained to the waiter that we did not want the Bread we wanted cooked cheese sticks he said that these are cheese sticks. The manager appeared and said “Oh you meant mozzarella cheese sticks”. At this time my wife and I started laughing. This meal had become like an episode of the three stooges or the Marx brothers. The manager left and within minutes the “cheese sticks” were taken away and replaced with “Mozzarella Cheese Sticks”. I ate a couple of fries and we wrapped up the appetizer. My wife sipped at her diet coke (which had never been refilled) and we decided to leave. The manager wanted to cover the bill but I insisted on paying. I did not complain to get a free meal I complained to get the meal I was paying for in a timely and quality manner. The only good thing I can say is that the employees were pleasant.

The store was the pizza hut in Culpeper Virginia. I am looking at the receipt now but I do not see a store number like on other receipts. I do see a number on the date and time line but it is not labeled store number. That number is 023495. My ticket number is #0028.

Marc Daigle
19106 loggers rd Culpeper Va 22701
571 238 0196

I placed an order online at 7:29PM. I received my order at 8:20 PM and received my large pizza and chicken alfredo pasta which were both cold. I immediately advised the driver of the missing Pepsi, he saw the receipt and said he would bring it back. I checked my order and saw that the cheese sticks that were a part of the past was missing and immediately called the restaurant to advise. Around 9:20 the driver returned with a 20 oz Pepsi, I ordered a 2 liter, and no cheese sticks. He advised he would return with the correct items. I called the store at 10:20 and was told the delivery driver would call me when he got back to the store. It is 11:16 and the store is currently closed and I never received my items. I would like a full refund for the inconvenience. He can keep the tip I gave him in person.
Pizza Hut
4906 Covington Hwy, Decatur, GA 30035 ·
(404) 286-9222
Ticket # 0091
Entered By Internt2
11/20/2018 07:29PM
CC $22.40

Slaton, Texas Pizza Hut. We placed an order at the local Pizza Hut and had someone take me. Upon arrival I approached the young lady at cash register and asked for my order. She replied that it hadn't been paid for. My daughter was supposed to have paid. So I text and she replied dad I was put on hold for twenty minutes so I hung up the phone. I said they are waiting for your call. She did and the phone rang and rang to my surprise no one was answering. Note it that the employee was aware of the phone call. So I talked to the manager. He gave me a hard time talking about my daughter hasn't called. Well my brother called and was treated as though we was expecting free food and eventually hung up on. I finally get a hold of my daughter once again. She said that someone was indeed answering the phone and hanging up on her. I mentioned this to the manager and he put the blame on me and my daughter. Talking about we should have paid before arriving. I reminded him about his staff putting my daughter on hold. By this time 45 minutes have passed. The good news is that my daughter finally got through and paid. I waited an extra 30 minutes before I got my order. Once I got home I noticed that our food had to have been rushed. It wasn't made how we ordered it. Looked like some places were darker and it was soggy. Oh and the female employee was asking customers if they would like a drink for waiting. I was not offered anything.i am very upset.

Pizza Hut on international drive in Orlando Florida. We had placed an online order and went for a walk on our return our car was towed. When we spoke to one manager he tried talking to the tow truck company. The other manager refused to come out and speak to us. When they saw the order on my phone they noticed it didn’t go through. It cost us $144 for the tow truck company and $25 for the Uber. Needless to say I did not pick up my Pizza Hut order. They had a spottter out there and notified the tow truck company anytime someone walked away from their car. We saw several towed. We had all intentions on picking up pizza after our walk. We did not.

Hello I placed a order at Pizza Hut they took my money for a online order and the place was closed down I couldn’t get any one on the phone or the hot line at all

I ordered two pizza’s and a 2liter Diet Coke, online 11/17/18 at 7:20 pm when my wife got to drive threw to pick up her order she waited 30 minute in line. She came home and they forgot to give us out 2liter. So I called them and was on hold for 30 minutes so I decided to drive up there and get it. I was going to see if they could just give it to me the next time I ordered online. So I drive to the Jeffersonville Indiana store I ask the lady working drive threw to talk to a manager and I waited about 3-4 minutes then the manager came over and said may I help you I told her I was here to pick up my 2 liter I payed for and didn’t get, I recorded everything from the time I pulled threw parking lot till cops showed. The lady said you can’t record me and I said I’m only here for my 2 liter. No cussing or getting loud. She told drive threw lady to call police and wouldn’t give my 2 litter. I’m a 55 yr old dad and eat there all the time. And I will post this video on social media, twitter, and any where I can. Because the Manager was rude and mean and the police said I’m baned from there forever so I guess it’s papa johns or Dominos . Hope you watch the video I’m going to try and attach it. If not I can email it. While I was there other customers were complaining also there in video also. You keep letting this manager run this store and I promise your sales will go down. Robert Bishop 33 Forest dr Jeffersonville Indiana 47130 8124065398

I ordered 2 pizza from store #034290 and my ticket number is #59 from November 18, 2018 at 5:51 P.M. When they delivered the 2 pizza it was the worst looking pizza's I have ever seen. Plus the middles were not cooked. Plus I ordered Stuff Crust which all of the so called cheese was not and the crust. And the cheese that was suppose to be in the crust was like a cream all over the pizza. It didn't taste like cheese. It tasted horrible. I will attach photos of what the pizza looked like before I threw them away. You couldn't force anyone to eat them. They looked bad and tasted bad. 1 pizza was a large cheese pizza and the other was a large supreme both stuff crust. Very disappointed

The customer service at the call center the first time I called was appalling. According to her she has no superior. 438pm today.

I am very disappointed with your delivery service with many reason that I will state to you:
1) your service did not deliver my pizza in a timely fashion . Over a hour late.
2) from that 1st reason which result in a COLD pizza which you guys state in your advertisement that my pizza should arrive hot
3) as well since you guys took your time in making my pizza your establishment forgot to add my toppings that I specifically asked for and payed for when I placed my order.
This has happened plenty of times from when I order pizza from your business and it's a very poor run business. Please upgrade your service. I spend alot of money with pizza hut. Seems like you don't care about your customers.

1) your service did not deliver my pizza in a timely fashion. Over a hour late.
2) from that 1st reason which result in a COLD pizza which you guys state in ur advertisement that my pizza should arrive hot
3) as well since you guys took your time in making my pizza ur establishment forgot to add my toppings that I specifically asked for. Plus I payed for them. When I placed my order
This has happened plenty of times from when I order pizza from your business and it's a very poor run business. Please upgrade your service. I spend alot of money with this company. I deserve better.

Ordered 2 lrg pizzas wings and 2 liter Pepsi. I got half my order. Just 2 large pizzas. Delivery driver said that's all they gave me, but I'm like look at receipt it clearly shows 2 items missing. My family ate without wings and drink. What we supposed to do wait an hour til we got the rest of the order. Either way poor service. I call and see what's taking so long and let the store know what happened and all I get is sorry, but he is on his way.

Ordered from Arlington branch 11_17/18 @ 5:14. CSC#75 Ticket: 101

I filled out a survey, and will copy/paste for you:

A huge miss on everything. I ordered double sauce, I got regular sauce. Everything was 10 minutes late and not even hot. It seems that some things were cooked and ready, but they sat on a shelf getting cold waiting for the other items. Chicken in the pasta was gross. That’s the second time I get hard crunchy grissly fatty pieces of “premium” chicken. The pizzas were rushed. They didn’t look at my order and get me the double sauce and some slices had NO pepperoni while others had 4 pieces.

Based on this last visit, I don’t think that I’ll return to that pizza hut until things get better. They were doing really well for a while, I was really impressed with the food. Last two times were absolute failures. It seems that when they get busier, they don’t bother with quality. I get emails about “game day promotions” in order to get me to order from them on game day, yet, your so damn busy, the food quality is horrible. The chicken is getting specifically nasty. Fatty, crunchy grissle. It’s the garbage you should be trimming off the chicken instead of feeding it to people. Slowly losing me as a customer again, and this time not sure I’d come bad since there are other options nearby.

Yesterday, 11/15/18, my wife and I stopped at the Belton, TX Pizza Hut at the 6th ave., exit on I-35 for lunch and ordered wings and a medium meat lover's pizza. While waiting for the meal the friendly waitress brought our drinks and I noticed pizza goo caked around her thumb and finger nails. Shortly thereafter a cook brought out part of our order and the waitress then brought out the pizza. She then began mopping the floor, stopping shortly to give out an order to go at which time she opened each of four boxes to show the products inside. She then walked out with the customer and had a smoke while outside, returning in a couple minutes to continue mopping the floor and hallway to the bathrooms. She then checked on the inside customers stopping to pick-up trash off a table and the floor, after which she broke down the buffet stand and stored the food in the back. She returned carrying toilet paper and installed it in the bathroom, returning to the dining area to wait on customers. At no point did this waitress stop to wash her hands and we saw none of the employees, waitresses or cooks wearing any hand covers, including what appeared to be the owner that went back and forth between his car, cell phone and kitchen area. DISCUSTING and UNSANITARY - WE WILL NOT RETURN TO THIS ESTABLISHMENT and I would highly recommend the health department investigate and issue a few citations.

I ordered a simple cookie and some cinnamon sticks and it was $20 and i never got any of it and Pizza Hut never showed up. They robbed me of my money and never delivered my food.

Since PH moved stores I an 2 to 3 blocks out of range for delivery with 2 stores! I can't get delivery anymore!

I ordered your 2 or more $5.00 deal tonight. The order was a hand tossed pepperoni pizza and a hand tossed beef pizza with no extra toppings , this order was placed online under the name JAM CAM at 10:15 pm. After I placed the order I called to see if they were still going to make the food because it was 45 minutes until closing time and I also called to see if I could add a garlic sauce on to my order but I nicely declined after the young lady said it would be $1.00 extra for such a small sauce, so my total was still $14.72. $10.00 for the 2 pizzas, $3.50 for delivery and $1.22 for tax as the receipt online explained. I work from 4 pm till 12 am so the pizza was supposed to be delivered to my job and I also gave instructions for them to call my number (864) 377 3714 when they were at the guard shack with the order. The young lady said it would be ready by 10:45 and I agreed. I waited outside in the freezing cold and rain for this food and no one showed so I called again as to where the young lady working had just told me that the man was "on the way now" with my food. This was at 10:52 pm. As I waited there was no car to pull up with the pizza hut logo on the hood nor did I receive a phone call, so by 11:14, 22 minutes later , I called again. The young lady said they were closed so I asked her ' At this point is my food going to be free? or atleast discounted? " she says, "Well he was supposed to be on his way , so let me just call him really quick" and she hung up. I called several times after we hung up to tell her to just cancel it but didn't receive an answer from her again. The driver called my phone at 11:18 and said he was at the gate. I flashed my lights on my car and told him I was sitting outside at the gate for atleast 20-30 minutes , and did the girl say anything to him about a deal for the strenuous wait? He said " No but I got your food, I'm the only delivery guy they have tonight and she hit me with like 5 of them back to back." I said well she said she would call you because you were supposed to have been here before now"...he said "Well aint no discount and it shouldn't be cause the food is still hot so just come and check your food and pay for it..when she called I told her I was on south main!" Even though I was inclined to still buy the food after he was being rude with that nasty attitude on the phone, when I walked up to the car he was still mumbling and talking trash, with what I would assume to be his girlfriend or something on the passenger side of the car. So I said no thank you , and he said, "fine fuck it" and sped off. I am so disgusted by the driver and the cashier for not finding a better solution, especially seeing that my job Carolina Pride, on 1 Packer Ave Greenwood SC 29646 is only 5 MINUTES away from 1506 Edgefield st, Greenwood SC 29646 which is Pizza Hut NEAREST THE JOB. Everything that I have stated is true please check your online system so that you can verify the addresses, the distance , and the times. THE DRIVER CALLED FROM THE NUMBER (864) 554 8622.No matter if he was having an awful day or not that attitude took my whole appetite away, and even if the young lady decided not to answer the phone for me anymore at least she was half-way courteous. This is bull crap and I will be calling corporate, and although I didn't lose anything because I didn't pay for anything I did wait an extra 15 minutes past my 30 minute lunch break. I feel cheated. Please resolve the issue.

I ordered pizza online for delivery from your store 703-781-8181 I spoke with the manger Ingrid who was very rude and had very poor customer service! When answering the phone I said hello how are you this evening she said what ?? I repeated my self and her response was ok !! I explain that I was not satisfied with my pizza that had no topping that I order she well ok we just put on there what corporate tells us then she said you. An send those back and I will put alittle more on before I could say anything else she hung up I called back no answer and I never got my pizza . I paid $ 4 dollars for dilvery and I gave a tip ! Very disappointed with the way she talked to me and how she treated the situation has if she gave me the pizza I paid for it and wanted what I paid for ! Unexceptionable service amd I will never order pizza from there again .

So we went to Pizza Hut this morning at lunch at their lunch buffet and when we got seating to sit down they had us it wasn't no Pizza Hut on the buffet and we had to wait 10 mins the first time to get any pizza there was apiece hair in my pizza. And we tried to go up to get more we had to wait 15 mins for pizza the was not one piece on the Buffet pizza hut was in new castle,Indiana

I wish I could give minus 5 stars!!! My husband called a store around 5:30pm on 11/13/18 to order a pizza. The store he called was Store Number 4137 at 1947 Exeter Rd. The representative had to put the address in incorrectly. We waited on the order until the driver called us back at 901.289.7779 to inform us that they don't deliver to our address. We verified the address with the driver and he stated they had the address in wrong so they cancelled the order. I called the call center and they replaced the order being ticket number 80.
We decided at this time to just go and pick it up. We get to the store and they tell us the order has been cancelled AGAIN. I called customer service again and they asked to speak to the manager on duty. The manager REFUSED to get on the phone. So the CSR (Felicia at 901.362.3333) called the store and the manager or assistant manager would NOT get on the phone to speak with her while we were on hold. The managers on duty at Store 4122 named Samantha Chastain and Alana Ware at 714 N. Germantown Parkway in Cordova, TN. are very RUDE, DISPECTFUL and need more training on customer service! For Customer Service to be on the phone trying to get our order correct and them to REFUSE to speak to them is unbeknownst to me. Then the so called supervisors are going back and forth arguing with a CUSTOMER. How professional is that? Should be a disgrace to Pizza Hut!

My name is Merkis Pina, I made an online order at the Kissimmee Florida location on BVL. I waited an hour and 15 minutes for them to tell me the pizza was still in the oven and would take another 10 minutes atleast. It was only a large pizza and cinnamon rolls. We just went ahead and cancelled the order. I understand sometimes it’s busy but i was the only person sitting in the waiting room for 30 minutes. And no manager came to speak to us and it was known we waited over an hour. I can send a online order if needed. We order at 7:33 online and then told at 8:40 it would still be another 10 minutes. We did check in multiple times from 8:00-8:40.

The general manager at your 407 location is very unprofessional and rude . He didn’t want to give me the special that you all had online. He was saying it was one price and I was trying to show him the picture and the price on my phone but he didn’t wanna to hereit he said he had never seen me before and I come in here all the time an order pizza. But this will be my last time..

The restaurant stinks like mildew and there were worms all over the toilet paper in the mens bathroom.
We will never return.

YOUR ORDER - 3181112164107001181025553
Placed on November 12 at 4:41 PM

I am a long time Pizza Hut customer but the pizzas I received last night were not an experience I want to repeat. It was only the fact that I had very hungry children at my house - ages 5-3-2 that prevented me from calling and sending the pizza's back. The toppings were about 2 inches away from the edge of the crust -- which was overcooked and too tough to eat -- even for the kids who usually love the crust and eat it like bread sticks. The Canadian bacon was overcooked and I could only find one or two pieces of bacon, there were puddles of grease in parts of the pizza -- maybe the buttery garlic spread but I didn't bite into the grease to test that theory.

The cinnabons are wonderful -- usually -- but last night all the frosting was poured into the center leaving the outer edges dry. Of course we tried to redistribute the frosting but the outer rolls were noticeably drier than the center.

I wasn't even tempted to keep any of the left overs -- didn't look good, didn't taste good. Not sure I will use the local pizza hut any time soon.

Dear Pizza Hut. Let me start out by saying I usually order pizza hut once a week. Well I did until a recently. I am not looking for anything in return no free food, no I'm sorry please come back. I just want you to be aware of the situation. I recently place a on-line order and while placing the online order I requested that a text be sent when my food was on its way. I received a message at 7:01 the order was out for delivery. 7:25 our food still had not arrived. I called the store and was told they where cooking new breadsticks then sending out our order. Which means it was not out for delivery. Our food was delivered about 10 minutes after my call was placed. So then our delivery driver arrives with our food. She then proceeds to say that our house is not lit up enough for her. That if she would have fell on our property she would have sued us. Our weekly orders/deliveries from pizza hut ended that day.

I ordered a Medium Pepperoni Pizza on Nov.10,2018 .Originally I was told, the wait time will be 1 hour. Once my order was placed the rep stated it will be 1 hr 35 mins. I advised the rep to cancel my order. After we hung up, I checked my credit card. It had already been charged $16.46 . I called back to speak with a Manager who was not helpful at all. I advised to send the order out since my card was already charged. The manager advised he does not see my order in the system and I will have to wait 3 to 5 days to receive the credit back on my card. I insisted that I need my delivery. He stated he would have to charge my card again. This time $3.05 was charged to my card. He stated he can't send the order unless the full amount is charged. AGAIN, I advised the $16.46 had already been charged. I finally placed the order with another rep and used another card and paid $13 plus tax, only to be told the wait is now 2 hrs. 2 hours passed and my pizza didn't arrive until 3 hours. It is utterly ridiculous. I expect my $ 16.46 plus $3.05 (19.58 TOTAL) to be charged back to my card. I attached the screenshot below.

I placed an order at the store at 1659 S Webb Rd, Wichita, KS at 1:30 pm and it did say it would be 60-70 minutes but 1 1/2 hr later I still didn't receive my order. I called the store and had to wait 15 mins before anybody came on the line and then was told they only have one driver. That is unacceptable! Whoever the manager is needs to maybe have more training on how to schedule enough people! I did cancel my order and whoever I talked to didn't seem to have a problem with me cancelling BUT if I were the manager I would have went ahead and sent the order for FREE. Pizza hut is my favorite pizza but I will now think twice about ordering especially from the above store! I am very upset about all of this and think the store has very poor customer service.

, last night we called to order pizza they said they didn't have that many drivers It'll take two hours for the delivery hold. I was told about the 5.99 medium pizza deal they have I ordered 4 of them. One with bacon and onions another with meatballs and ham , 3rd one with pepperoni and ham last one with ham and bacon. I also said the chocolate brownie that's on the 5.99 menu and the chocolate chip cookie. they told the price would be $44 and some change then pit me on hold got back on the phone and said $31 and some change I believe. I never received my cookies or brownies and have them 46.00 when they delivered the food. My pizza order was also messed up only 1 box was right.

I have been told 3 times in less than a month that you are out of personal pan pizzas at your Crawfordsville location in speedway area. How can that be??

We placed a web order at 5:44. We received a text saying 35-44, at 6:48, I called the store inquiring about our order. I was told that there was an error with our order and it had to be remade and they were fixing to walk out the door to deliver. I called again at 7:18 because we still have not received our order. I was told it was Friday and they were busy and it was on it's way. Our pizza arrived around 7:40. It was burnt and arrived cold.
I dont know what happened in the local store, but 2hours for burnt, cold pizza is unacceptable. After 2 hours, I was hoping for fresh pizza, it was just gross

So I ordered pizza with wings and a book it coupon we never got the wings got the personal pizza right before we left and they were under staffed they were gonna give us a free order of breadsticks and never got those so that was a terrible visit I was at the location in Hosington Ks

I placed an order online with the pizzahut here in Chicago at the 6700 StonyIsland llocation October 20,2018... My order totaled 35.00 it was delivered.... My order was supposed to been at my home at 2:30... I order the 5 dollar deal which was 2 pizza's chicken as well as 2 order of the boneless wings both were to be honey barbeque.... I ended up calling as usual to try and find out where the driver was in which I got a young lady name teneshia who was very rude and she stated the driver was on his way.. The time was 3:05 then and I asked if my order was going to still be hot considering it's almost an hour late and she said yeas..... The driver didn't get to my home until 3:30 p.m. And when he did he discovered that they didn't give him my 2 orders of boneless wings and told me he had to go back and get them..... My pizza's were cold and I had to reheat them. And when he finally came back with my wings which took another 20 minutes they didn't give him the correct one I had one barbeque and one order of hot. In which they were to be both honey barbeque... I called back to speak with a manager and I was put on hold and then someone hung up on me... I didn't call back at all. I filled out the survery I always get about my order experience in which I wasn't happy...I had originally stopped ordering from this location because they always have an issue and not enough drivers and are rude.

i ordered a salad from Pizza Hut on Wealthy st, in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The cashier then handled cash as someone paid for a pick-up pizza. she then went right to the back without washing her hands and started making my salad. I have video of her touching my salad without gloves on. At one point she is wearing one glove, then takes it off and continues adding to salad with bare hands. I talked with the manager and she said that she had been standing next to the girl that was making my salad the whole time and insisted she was indeed wearing gloves. So the manager completely lied too.

I have lived in Carthage, Tn for 30 years and having been eating at the Pizza Hut here for a loooooong time. And for as long as I can remember I get spaghetti with meat sauce and then ADD mushroom, onion and green pepper. I literally just ordered this a week ago FROM THIS PIZZA HUT! As I was stating my order, the server interrupted me and with a horrible attitude said “I can’t do that”. I tried to explain to her that I order it all the time, as I just did last week and before I could even finish talking she snapped at me “well it’s not in the menu like that”. Ummmm there are a lot of things not on the menu that people order, miss you gonna get smacked if you talk to me like that again! I then complained to the manager who had been hear forever and told her as long as I’ve been coming here I have never had a complaint but her server was just straight up rude and I was genuinely concerned she was going to spit in my food. She said she would ensure that didn’t happen, but didn’t seem to concerned with the attitude of her employee. After 30 years, I very likely won’t return to this location.

The last few times I have ordered from the Pizza Hut in Monee Illinois off Monee Manhattan road, the service has been beyond terrible my first experience I was picking up, the manager Stephanie was to busy washing her car outside in back when I could see right out the back door, waited ten min till she finally acknowledged me. The next issue was several online orders and wrong food or missing food and when I would call I would get attitude and laughed at and nothing could be done about the mishaps and money was wasted. The final straw was last week I ordered for delivery, the driver dropped my pizza in the driveway, then half my order was missing. ( I live 5 min from Pizza Hut) i called to let them know I was missing items and the driver had dropped my food, was laughed and and not even discounted or apologized to for the inconvenience. One of the orders was my sons dinner we waited 40 min for the food to return again not even cooked all the way and sloppy. Will most likely never order from this Pizza Hut again I understand accidents and mistakes but not repeatedly ever order.

Ordered pizza today 11/7/2018 at 740 PM. Delivery was made at 832 PM. The pizza arrived severely under done borderline mushy. I called pizza hut, store manager calls me back. I explain to him he tells me that he can send me a new one and he needs this one back. Intelligence him it's late already not waiting another hour. No apology nothing. The WORST service, and most unprofessional store manager.
Location
Hawaii kai, Oahu

Your customer service and delivery sucks this is the fourth time and I’m done I will never order from you guys again

I ordered and paid for a super supreme with prawns and extra mushroom and I didn't receive either

On Saturday November 6 I ordered a pizza online,after about an hour of waiting,I decided to call the store to check my delivery status. I got an answering service saying that they were closed for delivery,so I waited and never did receive my pizza. No phone call from anyone,they just didn't show up,they have been here before so they were familiar with the address. The following day I tried several times calling the store only to get a recorded message. I wrote a couple emails to customer service and never heard any response. This kind of customer service is unacceptable! Sincerely, Anne Wood

So I ordered though online and I asked for delivery and then about 10 min later Pizza Hut called me saying there was no more delivery guys to delivery so she asked me if I wanted to pick it up or cancel I said pick it up and asked if it was ready they said yes, when I got to the store the woman tells me that they have canceled the order beacuse their was no delivery guy to take it but they had called me saying if I could pick it up and I said yes and had to go all the way there for nothing I fell asleep without eating anything because they had canceled my order.!!!!!!! :(

I recently experienced horrible service with Pizza Hut in Jacksonville, FL. Pizza Hut is my favorite restaurant but after the type of service I received on October 31,2018 I don’t think I will be giving them my service or money anymore. I have used Pizza Hut in several occasions hosting Pizza party’s, work events, and recommendations on how great their pizza taste. I rather take my business and money some where else to spend. I contacted corporate twice in one day regarding the issue i had with one of their locations. I was told i would receive a call in 1-3 days from a regional manager, I didn’t receive that or an email. Pizza Hut doesn’t value the customers as to we are the reason Pizza Hut has stayed in business for so many years. If no one buys the pizza they wouldn’t make any money.

SHIFT MANAGERS FRIEND (MARIA) WALKS IN FROM STREET AND MAKES CHANGE FROM CASH REGISTER, DOES NOT WORK HERE. THEN WITH UNWASHED HANDS BEGINS TO MAKE PIZZAS. I HAVE SEVERAL PICTURES OF THIS HAPPENING. WHEN BROUGHT TO MANAGERS ATTENTION HE CUT MY HOURS THEN FIRED ME.

we order pizza 2 times a month everytime we pick it up their is not enough topings saterday i asked the cashier why she said when you buy a pizza for $7.99 you get less topings if that is so that is false advertisement we are going to take our business elsewhere,

I ordered 2 medium Pizzas,1Bottle Diet Pepsi and 6 Chicken Wings on Friday the 2nd of November.I didn’t speak to anyone at the Pizza store in Ewa Beach,Hawaii. I spoke to someone at a different place.She was not someone I would have hired in my stores in New York.She was not personable and lacked the good manners one needs to be an asset in any business.I was still. talking to her when she abruptly hung up .I. Immediately called back and didn’t she did not apologize at all .I said she was rude and asked her if the delivery person has change of $20.00. She. Said yes and hung up again.The delivery man was polite and I welcomed the change.
Upon opening my pizza ,I found it very thin and over cooked.The Chicken Wings we’re soaking in a very oily sauce.I and my family have ordered many times from the same Pizza Hut store.but we always received a delicious meal. This was horrible and the girl on the phone needs to change her behavior.New York Pizza Huts are second to none.
Thank you for this opportunity to help your business improve communications with your Pizza Customers

i had for extra sauce on pizza and didnt get any, the food was cold and the driver didnt come until 1 hour and 30 minutes later

I wish I could give a Zero rating! Ordered delivery at 12:30 pm. Was told told delivery time was 85-90 minutes (which is already ridiculous) but ok we did it. At 2:20 our pizza was still not here so I called and asked to speak to a manager. Some young Guy that answered said he was the manager. I explained situation to him and he said they were at a 125 minute time for delivery. That is not what online app said. I asked had my pizza even been made yet and he said yes it was ready about 10-15 minutes ago. I then asked when we would actually get it? He said driver should be back in 10-15 minutes. Given that plus the 15 minute drive to my house that would mean our pizza would be over 2 1/2 hour wait plus 45 minute just sitting so would be cold at arrival. I questioned this and his response was “yes that pretty much right.” Really? I told him that was wrong to do customers that way and could not believe that was all he had to say! Our pizza finally arrived at 2:50. Driver actually apologized and explained they have new district manager who cut hours and cut drivers. This guy was the only driver there today. On a Saturday! Absolutely ridiculous. Not fair to the drivers or the customers. Never again Pizza Hut!!!

Online order at 4:16 for delivery at 7:30, it's now 8:00 and no pizza! Run around from PH and no answer from local store. This is ridiculous and completely unprofessional and unacceptable. Pizza Hut you have failed miserably...you had one job!

Since 5 months ago, I have noticed that Pizza Hut restaurants in China no longer have any vegetarian pizza options in their menu. Not even vegetarian pastas, nothing. In the world nowadays more and more people are becoming vegan or vegetarian. It would be nice to bring back your veggie pizza deals, so everyone can enjoy the delicious food of Pizza Hut.

I was trying ordering for deliver person on phone was very rude wait time for delivery is 90 mins thats just sad. I was trying to cancel my order had to call back 10 times before someone answered

Well I Have Numerous Of Complaints For The Sycamore Store , From the time I walked in customer service was bad I seen a young lady sweep the floor the later on go prepare food after that I didn’t seen no employees wash their hands before handling food I walked out sat in my car and waited until my order was ready !!!!! WELLL I WAITED I 15 Mins Plus TO RECEIVE COLD BREAD STICKS & Warm PIZZA THAT WAS FOREMOST THE WORST EXPERIENCE IVE EVER ENCOUNTERED SO WHEN I WALK THEN AND TALKED TO THE MANAGER SHE WAS NOT SO FRIENDLY AS WELL PIZZA HUT GET IT TOGETHER

I order from pizzahut quite often and usually my order's are correct ,but this past time I ordered a few day's ago ,it wasn't ! I ordered a brownie and the brought me a cookie and see my kid's we're hungry ,so I didn't want to have to call them and have to wait for them to bring me a brownie back,so we just went on ahead and ate ,but here I am ordering tonight and I noticed that the brownie costs more than the cookie the other night ,which it's not but a couple of dollar's more ,but still to a struggling family every dollar counts ,so I would just like to say that maybe they should have the delivery driver make sure everything's correct before they leave ,from now on ! Maybe that'll solve the issue ,you know ?

It is bad enough you stopped serving warm marinara sauce. You don't get nearly enough with one sauce for the breadsticks so I buy and additional one. Now I pay 49 cents plus tax for a sauce that is filled 1/3 full. (SEE ATTACHED PHOTO). The portion cup and lid cost more than what you filled it with. Bottom line is pizza hut just lost a customer because you are being cheap and skimping on your product.

On 10-22-18, at your store in Canton NC, we had a bad experience. We arrived for the lunch buffet at 1143am. We were seated, and told that due to being understaffed, there would be a limited buffet. I asked if pizzas were still going to come out, and we were assured that they would be. There were parts of three pizzas at the buffet. In the next 50 minutes, two pizzas came out. One pepperoni home crust, and one thin crust pepperoni and banana pepper. The waitress never did come and refill our waters, and never apologized for the lack of variety or quantity of pizzas. This is the second time in 6 weeks that we have had issues with this store. My employees will be taking your store off of our lunch rotation because of this poor lack of management, quality, and quantity. The waitress' name was Chelsea. I still have my receipt. This is the second complaint I have filed, as I have not heard back from my complaint on the 22nd.

The store is completely ridiculous! I ordered the pizza online, changed my address because sometimes I have it delivered to my work and Hayley calls me to say half the stuff I ordered can't be made because their fryer is down and when she called she was so rude I hung up on her! I called back to get a corporate phone number she put me on hold 8 min to tell me there is no phone number to call and the website she gave directs you too a website of survey are you shopping black Friday at Walmart. The delivery driver calls and says hes at Walmart.. I said I changed it on my app to my home address ok where do you live, I tell him and he says ok, 4 min later hayley calls again rude and making excuses of why her stuff doesn't work and she doesn't control the app and being very rude..I ask for her bosses information she takes another 4 min to come back and say she will send him an email..I do not trust her, I want my money back and her manager to call me!! I will never shop pizza hut again. The regional manager over this area just called and offered free pizza but based on customer service and now my kids will be late to bed and my day starts at 5 am I am completely pissed!

I ordered online a $10 dinner box when the delivery driver got to my residence I made sure to go outside and greet her so she’ll know which apartment to bring the pizza to Incase she tried to call because my phone had been disconnected & she sees me and gets out & i waive to signal I’m the one who ordered the pizza but she gets back in the car and drives off and i try to flag her down but she keeps driving. I finally get a hold of a phone to call the store and they tell me it’s my fault because she called but my phone was disconnected but she’ll direct me to a manager & i hear the driver in the background say f*ck that I’m not coming back ,what she need to speak to a manager for ? They place me on hold and the call mysteriously drops. I call back and finally get the manager on the phone he tells me there’s nothing he can really do because i paid with my card and he didn’t want to void the order out to give me a discount for waiting so long for my order because it would “make him look bad in the system “ so all he can do is give me a $10 gift card for my next order and I’ll have to wait for the next shift driver to come in and deliver me my pizza. I ended up waiting over an hour and 20 mins for my pizza. When I finally got my pizza it looked like it had been messed with and it was cold .

I live in Perrysburg, Ohio. Our Pizza Hut has recently reopened. On our local Facebook group someone asked how the pizza and service is now that it is reopened. One lady stated a poor experience that she had. Attached is a response from I believe someone said a kitchen manager. I can’t believe that this is how Pizza Hut employees treat customers who have had a poor experience. Then when another lady defended her for stating her experience, he then threatened to get that customer banned for life. I have zero desire to support a company who supports such disrespect from their employees.

I ordered for delivery at 2:01 pm it is now 4:30 pm and i still have not received my order! i feel as though i should get a refund or free food or something this is ridiculous and i also called the store and they left me on hold for 15 MINUTES. my phone number is12162320488

We just called to order a pizza for delivery. It is 6:13pm on Friday evening 10-19-18. We were told that delivery time would be 10pm!!!! I thought the guy was joking!!!! I’ve never in my life heard something so outrageous. Even on super bowl or New Year’s Eve. This is some kid either TRYING to get fired or hates the owner. Pathetic.

We just ate at the Dahlonega Georgia Pizza Hut. Took over 35 minutes to get our food. The soup had mold in it, the personal pizzas were not cooked all the way and the waitress was rude and not at all in touch with customers.

I ordered a pizza to be delivered and after waiting 45 minutes I called and they said it never left the hopper. They brought the pizza and not only was it cold it was the wrong pizza. I called and they said they would refund my money. When I didn't see a credit I called back and they said It would take up to 5 hrs. I was never credited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have made three orders in the last three weeks for delivery and each time there was something wrong with my order. Most recent ticket number 0082 on October 18 at 5:17 PM boneless wings without sauce. Pizza Hut number 031775

we visited the pizza hut in houston, missouri on monday 10/15/18 for the lunch buffet. Purchased 2 buffets. The buffet had 3 or 4 pizzas over cooked, dark crust & what looked like dried up toppings on the pizzas themselves. We sat & waited for them to clean these pizzas off & put out fresh, new ones. All but 1 was left the entire time we were there trying to eat our lunch. Melinda our servor was very apologetic & had told the cook & the manager on duty. She also explained she could not remove them that the cook would have to. No one ever removed them, we paid the entire bill reluctantly & left. This is a location we have been to a number of times & was very surprised. Respectfully, Kathy Lewis

I ordered 6 pizza online to be deliver at noon. I had a problem getting it thought because I pick the 12(noon) and had to go back to put in the "00" They did not show up until 12:33. it was Pharmacy technician appreciation day. I ordered it at 10:30. They all did their work to be free at noon for hot pizza. We do not have a lot of extra time and they had to get back to work. So they all got warm to cold pizza.
Thanks
I watched your tracker and they did not put the pizza in until after noon. They were made 317 917 8844 there was no address. The drive was nice. I can not order from you for event again. it has to be on time. maybe in the future you will not treat other large orders like this.

The online web made my order at location 30 minutes away, I still drove to pick up my order, it was wrong and the manager give me attitude, was VERY RUDE and ended up giving me cold pizza. This place is terrible, the customer service is terrible and (this is my opinion, but the pizza tasted like shit, which it probably was mixed with) NEVER ORDER FROM THIS ESTABLISHMENT.

Your advertisement stuff cheese knots ,did not have cheese in them ,if I wanted bread I would have ordered bread sticks ,waste of money ,pizza is awesome

I placed an order today at approximately 5:12 pm. I can see in the email I received that it was to be delivered approximately 25-35 mins later. I waited by the door for well over an hour but no delivery. I came back to my phone and saw a message was left indicating that the driver could not find my address. Well, I find that hard to believe because I have been a long standing customer for well over four years at this address. I raised three children who love Pizza Hut! I have been a loyal customer thru the years(40yrs). However, not only am I disappointed in this service failure but the manner in which your General Manager at the Copley store addressed my concern was appalling. He refused to give his name and when asked for the phone number for the Corporate Office he refused that as well. In my mind, a general manager is trained to solve customer concerns and problems regarding service. What makes a product great is not just the product itself but the outstanding customer service given that compliments the product offered to the public. Your Copley Pizza Hut General Manager(Mr X,) is in need of re-training and/or replacement of his service or lack thereof. This is the second time they have disappointed me. In the summer, my delivery was so oily I could not manage to finish it. After making the manager aware of this I let it go. But, this time I knew I needed to make someone aware of how your customers are being treated by the Copley Store and how the managers there lack sensitivity.

orderd a large pizza baccon and italian sausage went to pick it up they had 2 mediums pepperoni and the manager said and pork pizzas we said no thats not correct we still where going to buy the 2 wrong made pizza at the price of the one we where going to buy the manager said no and we had to waite 15 minutes he was and acted as if there was going to be no pleasing the costumer and was rude so we left and went to little italy and bought a pizza their he has no social skills

I ordered three pizzas on October 1st 2 large thin crust with double pepperoni and 1 large thin crust with bacon and sausage. All 3 were made wrong, I received 2 large thin crust with single pepperoni and 1 large crust with pepperoni and sausage I took them back in and requested they remake them correctly. The 2 double pepperonis were still made incorrectly after having to wait an hour for them to remake them. The manager said if we would except the incorrect pizzas they would comp us 2 free large pizzas with 2 toppings to my account. I called on October 12th to redeem my free pizzas and was told there was nothing on my account and when they refused to honor the two free pizzas I asked to speak to a manager and the gentleman said he was one of the managers and that he would not do anything to honor the free pizzas because they were not in the system. This same thing has happened more than once at the Camby, Indiana store and the staff gets rude when you asked them to remake it correctly and Itheyvalways drag it out over an hour when remaking and in this case they still got it wrong which has also happened in the past. I’m just tired of being promised one thing and they never deliver. Also they never read the comments section of the on line order (see attached)

I received an email for my birthday, as a Hut Rewards member, for free Cinnamon Sticks, when ordering online. The top of the email shows that it's valid at my regular location on Walzem Road. But, when I tried to redeem it, the website stated "Not valid at this location." So, I called the store & was told they don't honor it! I placed my order online & when I picked it up, I spoke with the manager, Sandra, who said "we don't accept anything like that at this location." I showed her the email & pointed out where it states that it's valid at Walzem Road. She was very gruff throughout our conversation, and did say for me to call her the next day and she would ask her superior, I think she said the Regional Manager. So I called just before closing the next day & Sandra said "Oh, I forgot." I told her I'd call again. Two days later I called Sandra, and again, she was very gruff, and said "It's only valid online," which I reminded her that I'd done that, but got the message "not valid at the Walzem location." She then said "you'll have to use it at a different location." Now it's expired, but overall, this is utter crap! I'm very disappointed in Pizza Hut, & will be calling the corporate office. Thanks so much for not honoring my birthday gift! I'll be sharing this with everyone I know, and all over social media. Obviously, Pizza Hut DOES NOT VALUE IT'S CUSTOMERS, NOR IT'S "HUT REWARDS" MEMBERS! I doubt I'll ever return to Pizza Hut again as I don't spend my money at businesses that DO NOT VALUE ITS CUSTOMERS OR ITS OWN PROMOTIONS!

Yesterday night,i faced a very bad experience with Pizza hut.This was my wife birthday and i want to make a surprise to her.I had an order from Pizza hut and it came very late (one hour and half late ) and each time calling the call center,they advise that the delivery guy is on his way !!!!!!!!!!! noted that my home is 5 min. from Pizza hut walking!!!!!!!!!!

Then at last it came non fresh and cold .I called them to bring back it

IT IS A SHAME THAT BRAND NAME LIKE PIZZA HUT HAS SUCH SERVICE LIKE THAT

Getting tired of your Steelers Commercials , 1 st the bratty girl shredding the box thing , got a mental problem there , second the newest one with the dancing jerks .Guess you've figured by now I,m not a steeler fan , along with the many millions across the country.So i'm going to the dominos , put some more steelers crapola on the tv.

About a year ago we had fabulous pizza on Grand Haven Road in Muskegon. under a new manager. Beginning on mother’s day, the food was disappointing. We spent 150.00 on pizza and the toppings were virtually non existent and there was no notable cheese on the breadsticks. When we brought this to their attention we were told that it had cheese and didn’t offer to make anything right.
We have ordered out a couple of times since hoping to get the same service we had received a year ago. It keeps getting worse.
Another local Pizza Hut loads the topping generously so there is no reason to go to this location any longer. Tonight was the last straw: I had a house full of hungry people and everyone complained about the skimpy toppings. I decided to take a photo of my two slices. This is NOT a veggie lovers pizza.... and some slices were even skimpier.

The Pizza Huts in Columbia Mo desperately need upper level management assistance. They are horrible, especially the store on Worley. Never answer the phone to take orders, pizza comes burnt, etc. will no longer give my business to PH.

Called Franklin, Virginia PIzza Hut store at 6:47 pm. Was put on hold for 10 mins. Hung up and called back, told the employee that answered the phone that I had been waiting on hold for 10 minutes. They proceeded to talk to another employee while on the phone with me. I found this very rude and unprofessional.I hung up and called another Pizza place with my order and was treated with the utmost respect. These Franklin, Pizza Hut employees need a class on customer service. I am very disappointed and not sure if I even want to attempt to do business there again to be treated like this.

Brady Texas Pizza Hut represents the poorest Brand representatives I have experienced anywhere! The management has the worst customer service skills in the food industry. We ordered by phone and were told it would be 1 1/2 hour wait if we picked it up and a 2 hour wait for delivery on a 10/04 Thursday night. I drove to the store and they had 1 table of customers and that was it. We were told they had too many deliveries and take outs to do it any faster. Unfortunately that is unacceptable for such a small town. With that kind of management here the Pizza Hut name won’t last very long!! Maybe a Dominos would be more efficient for this small town possibly !!!

Delivery driver called asking for my apartment number. Went to my vm, 30 seconds after the vm was left I called back. No answer 9 calls later and 22 minutes he answered. Then store cancelled my order telling me reorder. Very upset and still hungry. I better not be charged. Really not happy.

I placed my order at 6:45pm and waited till 8:45 to as about my order that had been out for delivery for at that time 45 minutes. When I called the store I was told it was out for delivery and when I told them yes for the past 45 minutes I was hung up on! I called back 14 more time and hung up on. So I drove up to the store to cancel my order that I never receive and I was told it was made so I should have gotten it!

I will never again go to pizzahut. ordered online, received call stating they did not have driver, agreed to pick it up. when got to store they did not have my order. waited 45mins for said order when went in for order they still had not made my order so a total of 1 hour and 15mins waiting with still no order. asked for manager and refund, manager upset and stated they didn't know how to do refund. had to argue 30 more mins for refund. Center TX PizzaHut will never again get my business.

we have had delivery for years today they told us they will not bring us our pizza. we spend tons of money with you guys and was told they can only go out 3 miles we are 5! we always have been 5 miles away and never had a problem. please let me know why they can not bring us our pizza anymore.

your krum tx location is a friggin joke, ur manager is a snob and ur delivery what a joke. when u say its going to be delivered at 6... 6 means 6 not 635 and the all u can say is ur sorry!!! i live about 1.5 miles from the store... i guess u can be like this since ur the only pizza place in town

We bought two large pizzas from the Bracknell express branch on Tuesday at 19:30 ish
They were without doubt the!!! Worst two large pizzas we have ever ever experienced and as a regular Pizza Hut goer with children was so annoyed that someone so incompetent could be allowed to throw such a dire disgusting mess together
The pizza had no source on the base covered in one !!! Item mainly and no cheese to add insult!!! We have always been pleased as at worst anpizza hut pizza is ok but never bad!! Disgusted never will we go to that branch ever! A refund and apologies for spoiling our dinner would be nice
Kind regards
S Bhatti

I did an online order for this location: when I arrived there were 2 female employees who did not greet me nor asked if they could help me. I waited approximately 1-2 minutes while they were talking and still they did not ask if I needed assistance. My daughter order 2 pizzas online for me in the name of Alisa Jones. When I asked if they were ready the counter employee rudely replied they are in the oven. They did not give me a time as to how long. I had my 2 grandchildren with me and one had a runny nose; I asked if they had napkins, she replied yes and looked at the other employee. Do you think they gave me a napkin to wipe my kids nose:? no she didn't. I left they store without the order. Your employees were very unprofessional, unfriendly and have absolutely no people or personality skills. It is and was awful that I had to be subjected to that type of treatment by employees of your company. If you need to contact me I can be reached by email or by phone cell 225-978-4706 and home 225-673-3018. I am looking forward to and expecting to hear from you concerning this matter.

Sincerely;
Shirley Williams

P.S. If I had to rate my experience it would not be any stars; it was that awful

I recently ordered from your Lenora Church Road location in Snellville, GA. Although I tipped in cash, my card was charged an additional $3.00 for a tip meaning that the driver wrote in an additional tip. After waiting over a week to hear from the manager this is the response that I received in the middle of the night and it's unacceptable. I've also attached proof from m bank that they over charged me!!!! Please make this right. 470.262.9705

Matthew Snowden <matthew.snowden@npcinternational.com>
Aug 28, 2018, 10:15 PM (10 hours ago)
Tamisha Cobb,
Thank you for contacting us about your recent poor experience at the Pizza Hut in Snellville. We do apologize for the lack of customer service that you received. This is not the way that we wish to treat our customers and we would like to try and make amends for your inconvenience. Upon looking at your latest order, the charge showing in our system is showing $28.43 with no tip. Please be assured that the $3.00 has not been added. If your statement is still showing the additional amount, please contact your banking institution for further assistance.
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, and hopefully, giving us another chance to provide the service that you should expect from Pizza Hut.
Thanks again,
Matthew Snowden
Area General Manager
Peachtree Area

Mr. Snowden,
It’s not about the $3. It is about your employee stealing from a customer. We will never order from this location again. How many other customers has this happened to? What has management done to correct your employee’s behavior?
My bank statement was clearly charged an additional $3 after we generously tipped in cash.
I’m an accountant. I’m definitely not the one you want to steal from. I see that Pizza Hut only cares to cover up this misdeed and sweep it under the rug.
Disappointed.

Order pizza online pan pizza with sausage pizza was burn black around outside crust and not done in the middle my receipt all I can make out on it is ticket order 0109 ending up throw 1/2 of it away . This store is at 1224 Powhatan Street Fredericksburg, Va. 2240 Unexceptable I buy pizza here all the time

Ordered carry out yesterday August 16, 2017 at the pizza hut Sugarloaf pkwy. Frederick Maryland. I ordered it on line to pick up at five pm. I was having a party. My ticket number is 0017. I ordered two large cheese bites, one large thin pineapple and ham, one large thin sausage and one order cinnamon sticks. The cheeses bite pizza was so over cooked there was no cheese I the bites. The others were also over baked. I must tell you I was very unhappy with the pizzas. I did serve them because I had nothing else planned. But I can tell you I had a lot of leftovers and there were nine adults and kids here to eat, and we were only serving pizza. My bill was $52.95 I had a hundred dollar bill to pay and they said they had no change. So I had to walk to a crocery store ad buy something so I could get change. There is no sign that they do not take big bills. I am very dissatisfied period.

Yvonne Fink
4104 Reels Mill road
Frederick Maryland 21704
240-315-5950
Order number 318081614291001181027440

I ordered a pizza on line,received a text confirmation and then was first tils I didnt order it, and then after being put on hold for a while was told u must of placed it at a wrong pizza hut. Then put on hold again and had the driver put on the phone and he then said he called and left a message. I have no missed calles and no messages. Rude staff.

I ordered the buffet. There was no salad, 1/2 of the containers that hold the veggies was empty or simply not there. There was no pasta, the chicken alfredo, there was no sauce, the container was empty. There were no forks, the lady working the floor had to retrieve some from a plastic bucket. The drink fountain was out of Dr. Pepper, I ask if they were going to refill, I was told no. There was no any clean tables, so I removed the dirty plates from a table, wiped it with a napkin, and sat down. After eating 2 slices of pizza (which were good) I went to check on the salad and the bowl was full of brown salad. There were no tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, nothing to add to the green salad. I feel like I wasted my money and I would like a refund. I paid $10.08 for the buffet that was less than desirable! I would appreciate a response and hopefully this can be fixed. I was at the Pizza Hut located at 4709 N Lincoln Blvd, OKC, OK 73105. My visit was today, 8-17-18 at 12:17pm, and my cashier was Stephanie. Thank you for all your help and understanding.

I ordered 2 pizzas last night for dinner and I got 2 burned pizzas, no pan, no garlic buttery blend crust, no toppings we requested, it was the must nasty cardboard I've ever seeing, needless to say I couldn't give dinner to my family until 2 hrs later. We waiting 1 1/2 hrs when we were told it was going to take 1/2 hr.
The location was the Dania Beach, fl location, I need someone to give me a call this is called stealing my money.

KAREN COSSIO.
Karencossio@live.com
786.258.0089

Warren and Jeff

Hi, I'm Valerie Green (last 5 digits of my SS# are 40301). My new boss, Warren Smith, wants to fire me - because I didn't like his music.

First of all, I was supposed to be transferred (not borrowed) from the store at 6633 Indian River Road. But, Jeff did not transfer me over correctly. Therefore, I was reverted to "driver, temp" on the schedule for two weeks after my name had properly shown on the computer. So, Jeff did not do his job!

Because of Jeff, I had some confusion with my schedule. I was listed as BOTH "driver, temp" AND "Valerie Green" - with non-matching schedules! At least twice previously, Warren had told me to pay attention to the "driver, temp" schedule line on the paper. So, I did. This caused me to be confused enough to make a "no-call, no-show" mistake.

The night before my "no-call, no-show" confusion, Warren decided to loudly play his favorite, very distracting, black-magic music. The lyrics were horrible! He subjected everybody to it, and at least two of the other three employees said something to me to the effect of "We're taking it for the team", and/or "we wish we could hear something else." I had to yell to a male coworker only a few inches from me to communicate!

To make lighter of the dismal music, I told Warren the old joke, "You know why they sing so high? It's the tight pants!" (This is a clean joke that I tell, because I don't even curse.) Well, instead of being amused Warren looked angry and defensive! I never expected that!

I was washing dishes at the time, and the dishwasher is right next to the speakers. The music was border lining on giving me a headache. While Warren was helping a customer in the front for several minutes, I turned the sound down to zero to give my ears a break. When Warren came back, he said, "Where's my music?" and I told him I turned it down. Warren immediately rectified the situation by turning the volume back up to blaring.

As he was doing this, I asked him if he could get Classical music on his device. He replied, "I don't listen to classical." So, I asked him, “Do you like Techno?” Him (defensively), “I don’t listen to Techno.” Then, I asked him, "Well, what other types of music do you like?" Warren tersely answered, "I only like the music I'm listening to now."

Most people like to talk about their music, but they don't get defensive when someone shows discomfort. Some even have enough manners to apologize, but not Warren Smith! I did not even insult the music, yet he suddenly decided that he did not like me anymore. I had worked at this location without incident or any hint of conflict with anybody, for three weeks by then. I overheard him say to the cook, "She's only here because she knew who to call." Well, his store was only the second one I called when I was looking for a place to transfer to for more hours.

Close to the end of my shift, Mr. Smith's wife came in with a two-week-old baby girl. After about fifteen minutes of being exposed to the loud, vulgar music, the baby began to cry. I do not know if there was any other reason for the baby to cry, but I did hear Warren's wife say, "Seriously?" to the baby. It could have been anything, but after Warren finally (angrily) turned it off, the baby stopped crying. She was peaceful after that. Go figure.

Warren's behavior fits the term "mens rhea" which means "guilty mind". Basically, people who feel guilty about something, or know what they are doing is wrong, tend to overreact. This is used in the court system - judges are trained to look for behavioral cues in their patrons to help them determine who is in the wrong. Warren's behavior is the equivalent of a drug-addict's instant ire and defensive attitude when somebody say, "Hey, your eyes are dilated!" The guilty mind never says, "Thanks for letting me know," or "Really? I was unaware." Oh, no! There is an immediate leap to defend the bad behavior because 1; they know there is a problem, 2; they know they are the cause of the problem, and 3; they don't care.

The day after, I was had such a severe brain-fog that I forgot to call and ask which line of the schedule was my real one. I did not feel fit to drive, and just assumed I had the day off, because of the work-pattern.

If he still liked me, he could have just chalked the mishap up to a "sick day", or a minor write-up, but no! He texted me that my offense was a "no-call, no-show", and that it was a "final write up". I HAVE NO PREVIOUS WRITE-UPS FOR ANYTHING SINCE I WAS HIRED TO WORK FOR PIZZA HUT SIX MONTHS AGO! I texted him back that another employee had told me a final write-up was not actually firing, but that they said it came with a probationary period. When I asked him how long the probationary period was, he texted me back, "We'll talk tomorrow."

In other words, he is not interested in giving me a future chance at employment ...because I don't like his music. (I am experienced enough with arbitrary bosses to know what non-disclosure of details means - I always get fired; then, the bad boss later gets into trouble with the corporate office, because I tell them what happened "behind the scenes" when I ask for my job back. I have gotten three conniving managers fired, two were moved, and one was demoted - all just by telling the truth!)

If Warren's store has more employee turnaround than others, the problem is Warren. This fool will try to fire me after 5:30 tomorrow, August 10. If you would like me to keep my job, or just simply disagree with Mr. Smith's conduct, feel free to call him before 5:30 p.m.

Thank you for your consideration.

I made online order twice and paid for same. On both instances order got cancelled automatically but money has not been refunded. I have made 40-50 calls to support at pizza hut (India) and have received only one call from them still refund has not been done. each time I am informed that they are working on it. Details are as below.
Order ID: 2836114 & 2836300
Order Date : 26 May 2018
Money to be refunded : 572.25 + 572.25
Total time lapsed since order placed: 2.5 Months
Order placed from id: jitu.1903@gmail.com

my name is daivid l. Johnson the reason of this complaint is that I ordered a pizza from pizza hut in which the young lady that spoke with denied me service and I never had a problem before with pizza hut bringing me what I ordered and on numerous occasions and now all of a sudden its a problem now to bringing a a pizza to my address 4611 county road 708 enterprise Alabama I never had a problem then and now its a problem now and I must let you all know now that this is not the first time I had a problem with pizza hut on that particular time in question one of those employees wanted to charge me $20 dollars for 2 cinnamon sticks and I asked to speak with a manager or a supervisor and she had told me that it was not any body there but her in which she was pretending that she was the supervisor and it was her and like I said this is not the first time that this has happened to me and I felt that young lady was playing on my intelligence I felt that discriminated against and the only thing that I wanted was service and I must say that I deserved to be treated that way by no body and then she tried to justify it and this is the reason for this complaint those people that work for pizza hut are making you all look bad.

To Whom may it concerns:
This is regarding to the purchase I just did yesterday. I order 2 2-topping pizza. When I came home and check one pizza looks like they had it fresh made and other one they put it together leftover from two different pizza pies from the afternoon buffet and made one pie. you can see the different crusts. I can understand they can do that sometime as soon as buffet is over. But I order my pizza around 5pm for 5:45pm. This is the first time I am putting my compliant in last 20 year to the any costumer service. Most of the time I just don't complaint just let it go. Ordering Pizza all the time from Pizza Hut all around the USA this is really bad experience I had. I was new in town and don't know the routine of the town so I walk in to pickup my pizza. The person near the desk look at me like I made mistake walk in for pickup. She ran my credit card and left I don't even know I am allow to pick up pizza from behind the register. I waited for them to come for five minutes or so then she told me you can take it from their. It seems like they don't like me being their. Also I can understand if they are busy but when I went they do not have any one inside. I am not complaining to get moneyback or any coupon. Just want to let Pizza hut know. This is the only location they have near where I leave. What was my experience with this location.

i called on an order at 7:20 pm be delivered to my mother who is 83 old. she saw the add on tv about the cheese bites pizza and wanted one i was told it would be 45 to 65 min. i called her at 845 to see how she liked her pizza. she than told me it had not come. i called the store at 2035 hackberry san antonio texas . i said the pizza had not been delivered yet, i got the manager who would see why not ..at that time 8;55 my mother said they just delivered it . asked her if it was hot . she said no cold hard and the cheese was hard. so the manager said he would make her another . but at 9;00 she is already in bed. he than said he would give her credit for another order.. well, with bad service and bad product , she will not order from them again, he said the only way to get money back is to return the pizza. i called my mom and said to hold on to the pizza and i would take it back.. she had already tryed to eat it , and it was not eatable so she thew it away, all i ask it to get the price of the $16.77 back to her thank you

Have feedback for Pizza Hut?